PDA

View Full Version : 2002-2004 Archived Sosua Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]

Fantasy
10-20-04, 23:08
BB is in the middle of nowhere. Stay at the Palace for some real action.

JimmyDR
10-21-04, 14:28
Saturday October 16, 2004

Well I arrived at JFK airport and met a Dominicana waiting for her sister to leave. She has papers and lives in Manhattan so I got her number for when I return in 2 weeks. The flight took off on time, I arrived in Sosua, gave up my room at The Palace since John eas overbooked and checked into The Europa.

It was 80 degrees when I got here, nice, not too hot.

I converted money at 32.3 and then went over to Passions and got a massage from Mildreds sister Eridania, she must be 4ft 10 at most, complete with BBBJ.

Stopped by the Palace where there were 8 chicas hanging around, John completed a sidewalk, met Don Tomas then went to El Botin for Dinner with Reel Deel, he is also at The Europa.

Took a walk around after dinner, hung at Dominos with Reel Deel and Don Tomas, a packed bar then walked down to Merangue and that had a crowd as well.

Sunday October 17, 2004

Arrived at Rockies for Breakfast and met Strangluck, he is at The Palace and he said Roverman came down with him. (He is at One Ocean Place.)
Went down to The Shark Bar, hung with Strangeluck, we then walked back to The Palace, where DaPlumber and his buddy are staying, then over to Passions to hang a bit. Strangluck got a massage and I went over to M & M for a massage. Later on while I was swimming UnMenXTC stopped by, he is bouncing around.

Came by the Palace and met the 3 NY guys and Swizzels from WSA at the bar area.

Strolled around the town from 8:30-10:30 and there were chicas all over the place. I saw a pretty light skinned one that wanted 1,000 pesos for an hour, but thats $31 so I passed on her.

Monday October 18, 2004
Arrived at Rockies for Breakfast, my novia showed up and now Strangeluck is here.

Headed over to The Shark Bar with Swizzles and DaPlumber, met feo there and hung a bit. Walking around the beach this chica catches my eye, her mother comes over with her aunt and the ask if I want her, now thats real nice but at this time I am not ready to buy 5 people lunch.

Feo came over to my apartment and my novia cooked us dinner and served us on the Terrace. After dinner I did my stroll down the strip, chicas everywhere. In the Cowgirl bar there were three that I wanted but they wanted 1,500 ST or about an hour.

I stopped by Passions, and a new chica named Rosa started, she use to work at Flamingo Strip club. She is a shortie.

Tuesday October 19, 2004
Arrived at Rockies for Breakfast, my novia showed up and now Strangeluck is here.

I walked over to The Palace to hang a bit and DaPlumber and company, about 6 chicas and a cool breeze.

Well I was hanging at The Palace and Lucky arrived with his buddy and there were some fresh new chicas there and his buddy got one. about 5ft 5 110 pounds. She was there with Melody.

After my afternoon coffee I saw one of the hookers from the last few days and said I would give her 50 pesos a minute for a BBBJ, minimum of 10 minutes. She said okay and we went to her apartment. I was there 13 minutes in total but who is watching the time.

Hung at Dominos with Strangeluck, Lucky and his buddy. There were about 20 people there maybe, about 12-14 chicas.

Swung by the Cowgirl Bar and there were 6 of yesterdays chicas there.

Around 10 PM I saw these 2 chicas, sisters, 18 & 19, coming from a cousins house. The cuter one I wispered in her hear, lets go to the hotel, she laughed and said okay. 35 minutes later I gave her a gift, 500 pesos and she was happy and on her way home.

Wednesday October 20, 2004
Arrived at Rockies for Breakfast. Strangeluck and my novia showed up again.

I went to M & M for my daily massage.

Stuyman and his 5 buddies showed up at The Palace and then about a dozen chicas showed up as well. These guys brought their own bar with them.

I shot over to the Shark Bar, Lou did a barbaque and there were about a dozen of us there. Hot Dogs were great.

A bunch of the guys had Ribs at Rockies then we roamed around the town and every place had a TV on for the Yankee Game!

Thursday October 21, 2004
Arrived at Rockies for Breakfast. Strangeluck and my novia showed up again.

Carlos Primeros
10-21-04, 22:45
On 17 October I was again in Sosua. Went first to the Palaca, 4 chicas hanging around 3 dogs, one really good one.

Went over to Passions Massage. Peter - the owner was there and 3 girls (it was 3 p.m.) Decided to pass - Mike from Canada recommended one but I must say that it was not my cup of tea.

Went to Blue Dolphin around the corner - only to dogs.

Passed by at the Europa - where our friend Jimmy DR stays - and had a chat with the Swiss owner. After that went down to Sosua beach, had a drink there, had a douzend of oysters for 100 Peso, looked around and went back to BB via El Bohem. By that time it was 9.00 p.m. In El Bohem the girls from BB are comming to work if they do not find customers in the early evening there. Actually the ask less at El Bohem than at BBs.

The asking rate at BB for ST 1.500 and TLN for 3.000 and is in my opinion exaggerated. The talent at BB is not so good to justify these expenses. There had been several women 155 cm high with 70 kgs!!!!! Like a small pig and asking for this money!

I met a regular which I took out to some Italian Restaurant around the corner of BBs. She did not want to stay at BB (as there are "wh***es - as she claimed) but stayed at a cabana - Sensations, close to BB - for the night. In the morning at 7.30 she woke me up as she had to go to work. She did not ask for any money!

If the ladies at BB do not change their pricing policy they will loose considerable business. Maybe the have already lost a lot of business as some frequent customers told me. It would be a pitty as BB is a nice place - even as it is far out of Sosua. A good bar, a good pool. The only draw-back are the constant power-cuts. I did not have air for several nights - only a ceiling-fan.

I consider places like the Palace a hole in the wall - there is nothing, the place is very very small, a tiny pool, a tiny bar. The only advantage is the location.

In general I will go again to Brazil, Argentina, Columbia or Peru the next time. The experience I made in the DR was ok but I do not need to repeat it.

Women, hotels, restaurants, beaches and all other amenities are better in the aforementioned countries. Why wasting my time and money there?

This is my very own personal opinion. Everybody to its own.

Anyhow - Jimmy DR is doing a good job for people who like this place. Continue to do your good work. This forum needs people like you

Carlos Primeros

WSJ3
10-22-04, 04:21
I will be in Sosua in less than a day, and you are making me feel like there are no good pieces of ass in my garden playhouse Carlos Primeros.

Please let me know if you saw at least one diamond in the rough during your sojourn in my home away from home.

Gladiator
10-22-04, 20:53
WSJ3,

As you know very well, there are some diamonds in the rough to be found over there, but obviously you won’t find them at the Palace, BB or El Bohem – these are the places to find overpriced hardcores.

Carlos Primeros doesn’t like the DR very much, in the same way as he didn’t like Thailand (which is even more surprising!), he prefers South America and that is absolutely fine as each person has his own taste in girls, food, environments, etc.

There’s nothing wrong with it, it’s just a matter of taste.

Carlos Primeros
10-22-04, 23:56
Please do not take me wrong - Gladiator - each to his own. Bangkok was terrible, dirty and I must admit that I never had a preference for Thai girls. I have nothing against the DR, only the way girls are at the Palace, El Bohem and Crystals. Overpriced dogs. As i explained - I met a very nice non-pro and it was simply nice!!!!! I obviously went to the wrong places in the first instance, the non-pro I met was a DIAMOND!!!!! I only met her unfortunately towards the end of my stay.

BUT !!!!!! look at the maravilhosas BUNDAS de BRASIL!!!! The Girls in South America are the very best!!! This is my humble opinion.

Again - each to his own and I respect everybody who has a different taste and opion. I have one problem: I am spoiled by the beautifull girls of South America and Portugal!!!! Who can blame me for that?

Gladiator and all others - please do not take any insult by my report, I like the South American Women and I salute them with a cock up!!!

Carlos Primeros

Gladiator
10-23-04, 00:30
Carlos Primeros,

I take your point and I agree with you to a great extent: if you are looking for top quality, stunning girls there is one place that can’t be matched: Brazil.

When I first visited Rio I was impressed with the quality, it’s fucking easy to find a chick in the 8-9+ region in that city. I had never enjoyed so many stunners in a single sex odyssey in my life. I can perfectly understand your love for bundas brasileiras since I share it.

I also agree with you that Bangkok is a crappy city, I usually skip it and go to Pattaya straightaway - in Thailand Pattaya is the place to be.

The thing is that I can’t spend all my life fucking just Thais and Brazilians on my holidays, I also like to explore new countries, and the DR does have a lot to offer, I’m a newbie to the DR but have to admit that it has potential, there are definitely gems to be found. We can’t compare the DR with Brazil or Thailand, of course, but it is still an interesting country.

At any rate, as I said in my other post, it’s just a matter of taste: some guys like oriental girls and only visit SE Asian countries, others prefer latinas, others prefer Africans, etc.

I just happen to like all of them.

Hardbarg
10-24-04, 13:07
I could use some help. I will be in Sosua for about a week. Afterwards I would like to spend 2 or 3 days somewhere different. Would appreciate any recommendations, preferably not using all the time on a bus. Female fun preferred but not an absolute - expect the week in Sosua to take care of that. Must come back for flight out of POP. Appreciate any advice. Thanks.

Boriman
10-24-04, 16:29
Hey hardbarg,,

Try Blackbeards near Puerto Plata. There are girls on site and the management can translate for you if you do not speak the language. Blackbeards is actually outside Puerto Plata in Costambar but the on site girls make it convenient. If you have any problems with the girls all you have to do is complain to management and they will deal with the problem. The only problem is that during the day there is nothing to do unless you want to go into town. You'll need a taxi, which is easy to get at Blackbeards. They also serve food there and there are a couple of eating places around.

Antonelli
10-24-04, 21:12
I found no problem with the girls at the palace.And 1500 pesos short time is less than the price of the salida at El bohem and Cristals.But to each thier own that the beauty of this board.

Silver Shadow
10-24-04, 23:14
I just checked Oanda on the net, and see that the dollar is trading at 31.43, which if course we know is something less than what we would get if we trade bucks there.

My question is:

With the buck carrying less weight, do they demand the same prices? Is a BBBJ massage still $1000 pesos? Any ideas for ST offers or TLN prices? I haven't checked this against foreign currencies, and they could prop up the prices, but my thinking is that a few of these ladies would be willing to go home with a few less bucks than with nothing.

Please don't misunderstand. I can afford a few more bucks for each service, but as others have posted, I don't want to spoil the market. Sosua is fuck city, and the Italians and Japanese who throw money have upped the market for the rest of us.

I'm about three weeks away from Gladiator's Holy City, and I'll take my camera and report.

JimmyDR
10-26-04, 13:17
I just checked Oanda on the net, and see that the dollar is trading at 31.43, which if course we know is something less than what we would get if we trade bucks there.

My question is:

With the buck carrying less weight, do they demand the same prices? Is a BBBJ massage still $1000 pesos? Any ideas for ST offers or TLN prices? I haven't checked this against foreign currencies, and they could prop up the prices, but my thinking is that a few of these ladies would be willing to go home with a few less bucks than with nothing.

Please don't misunderstand. I can afford a few more bucks for each service, but as others have posted, I don't want to spoil the market. Sosua is fuck city, and the Italians and Japanese who throw money have upped the market for the rest of us.

I'm about three weeks away from Gladiator's Holy City, and I'll take my camera and report.

I have been offering 500 for BJs and getting them.

Skittels
10-27-04, 21:27
It looks like i will be at black beard from nov 20 to 27.

Are there more members overthere in this period?

Any tips will be appreciated, first time in the DR.

Marketeer
10-28-04, 10:22
Hi all!

This is my first post in this superb forum. I have been a member since a year back or so and I´m really impressed with everything. All credit to Jackson and all seniors for Your efforts!

Now, I´m going to DR in mid january and I´m a first timer. I look good (I´ve heard at least!) and speak spanish. Anyone out there have a tips on goodlooking babes that will offer threesome? I have been doing three somes in Thailand but the girls were not really in to it so what I need to know if some of You guys have any experiences on this.

Also on anal, will the girls normally charge extra for this and how much are you supposed to pay for this.

PM is fine and as I´m a bit picky on the looks, photo is appreciated.

Take care everyone!

The Marketeer

Mister
10-28-04, 22:24
I've been going down practically every month for almost 2 years now. Sometimes I have stayed for 2 months at a time.

This is the place to be and there is a whole lot to fill literally. My favorite places to stay are The Blue Dolphin, The Palace, and The Europa. No order of preference.

The Blue Dolphin is quiet and does not have many chics hanging around except for Linda or maybe another Haitian chic. It's quiet and laid back and low key, but it does have the massage place right in front of it.

The Palace is your place to be if you want various chics on site and many other like minded mongers to hang with, etc.

The Europa is low key as well and is similar to your traditional Motel 8.

Send me a private message if you newbies need any help.

BTW, it was great seeing everyone recently. Looking forward to seeing everyone again and some newer faces in a couple of weeks.

MISTER NYC :D

Silver Shadow
10-30-04, 05:40
Thanks for your post. I will be at the Europa from November 18-26. I'll appreciate all advice. I'll be checked in under the name FINDLEY.

Hope to meet you =

Jim

Sidney
10-30-04, 23:53
Are You Aware Of Any Action In Bonao?

Any Hole
11-01-04, 00:35
I visited sosua a couple of months ago for a stay of 7 days, i chose dominica as nobody knows it as a sex hobby destination, like thailand is renowned for.

I stayed at the casa marina reef and was i glad of the choice as all the sex hotels in sosua like the europa and palace are dumps! Also it is nice to be in a quality all inclusive resort knowing you and your possesions are completely safe. The casa isn't novia friendly but as you are in the centre of things it didn't matter as you could hire a shagging room downtown for peanuts.

The non ***** girls there are very freindly and eager to talk to you even if you have a big beer gut,and middle aged, but if you do not have a basic understanding of the spanish language then forget it!, as this all they talk.

The palace was a good place to hang out for a few hours they are very freindly and there is no pressure to fuck any of the chicks.
I had a young girl called mercedes who was a 9 to look at but a 4 in the sack,
she did't like french kissing and was very upset that i was told beforehand the prices ie 1500 pesos, she wanted to screw me for more!

Passions massage just round the corner from the palace is a complete rip off.
the german guy who owns the bar sweet talks you about where you come from and what nice girls he has there. You pay 900 pesos which you are told is all inclusive then when you put your hand up the girls skirt durring the massage you are curtly told hand job only and it is another 300 pesos!

M&M is the best massage parlour you get what it says on the bottle, a very good massage, I went there every day. There is no extras, and you appreciate what a proper massage is, and for the price it is a bargain.

In all the other massage parlours i had bbbj, they all seemed reluctant to do sex or anal. Cost for owo was around 300-500 pesos.

The best sex i had was during the day as there was no hassle from the bar girls at night and there was less predators like me about. I rented a room
and took a nice slim young dominican street walker there a couple of days on the trot. She french kissed joined me in the shower ( none of the usual rubbish of not wanting to get their hair wet nonssence) she also did anal,
submission, and swallowed the lot.

The worst time was at night you walk down the main drag and all these girls appear from nowhere trying to stop you going into the bars to chat to the bar girls, i learn't form the palace that you have to wag your finger at them ( this means I am a local so [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) off!) or and i have forgoten what they told me was dominican for fuck off if all else fails!

I think it is best to meet up with some fellow mongers if you are on your own
as you seem to be a target if you are on your own. I never go with *****s who approach me, i always go up to them it is something i have learn't in my
30 years of mongering. The police were very good they in the end told a particular girl to leave me alone.

I will going back to sosua next year, but for any newbies i would tell you to read this board carefully and learn, as the advise from some of the contributors on here is fantastic, and they know what they are talking about.

JimmyDR
11-01-04, 19:04
http://my.calendars.net/*******

I maintain this calandar and there will be 50 or so of us in Sosua during November!

Ford
11-02-04, 12:14
Hi Jimmy,

I'm happy to see on your calendar that you are getting a chance to return again so soon in November - good for you!

Is that a misprint though? According to your calendar it looks like that guy "Fantasy" (whoever he is) is there all month - I mean how much vacation time can one person possibly get? (lol) :D

Cheers,
(returning soon from Mayan - Nicaragua)
FORD

Ollia
11-03-04, 10:43
http://my.calendars.net/*******

I maintain this calandar and there will be 50 or so of us in Sosua during November!Mandel, is our Hotel same ?? if so, please contact to me.

Vagabond
11-04-04, 02:13
I have heard some roumors about some changes in Sosua. Don't know if it's going to happen. What i have heard is that the whole center of Sosua will be totaly cleaned for chicas, and that there will be a new red light district in the area atround High Caribe that soon will reopened. The reason for this is pressure from the big All inclusives, because they want a more family friendly atmosphere in town. Hope it will not happen, but aren't suprised if the ruomors are true.

Mister
11-06-04, 03:29
Sounds interesting....damn those AI! They do a pretty damn good job in shielding there guests from regular DR life as it is. Things do change down there, but they also change right back. Rumors are like you know what. I guess I'll just have to see for myself in a few weeks. It shouldn't matter anyways...everybody will still be able to get some and some of the new laws that took effect recently go against the very idea of these "clean sweeps" if I am not mistaken but who is keeping track.

I say the old High Caribe should be a full service strip joint!!! Schedule of dancers on at all times for my viewing pleasure...

Boriman
11-06-04, 08:33
When I was in Sosua this past October the police were sweeping the streets. I talked to someone who informed me that there was a directive by the U.S. Embassy to clean the streets so with this new government they have the police doing sweeps. A quota needs to be met. If a chica is walking the streets alone she can be arrested. This happens all the time. If she is walking with a tourist the police will leave her alone.

Almotu
11-10-04, 18:41
Carlos,

You mentioned that the clubs offered 'overpriced dogs' and that you hooked up with a non-pro at the end of your trip. Can you elaborate on the good places to meet the occasional 'diamond in the rough'?

How do you negotiate pricing when the girl is a not a pro?

Pardon my ignorance,

Almotu

Black Adder
11-12-04, 10:09
While looking at the official rate of the peso I can't help noticing it is going stronger and stronger. Not only comparing to the dollar, but also the euro-rate is 50% of what it was in the beginning of this year. And it does not stop. Where does it end?

Is the peso going crazy, or are the rates different on the streets of sosua.
Can anyone tell me if prizes of presidentes and of course all the "other street services" have changed. Or is the DR becoming another expensive island that should be avoided ?

Ford
11-12-04, 16:04
Boy, it seems like a million years ago (but it was only 4 months) when on July 6th I recieved an exchange rate of 53rdp to 1usd in a casa de cambio on Ave Tiradentes in Santo Domingo.

Now (11/12) the RD Peso has dropped below 30 to 1 and continues to fall. Incredibly, the DR1 reported yesterday that steps are now being taken by the government to try to artificially "deflate" the strentgh of the dollar because of a sudden shortage of pesos in circulation! Did you ever believe you'd live to see the day?

I think the govenrment is correct to get involved - if the peso if permitted to sink to a level of 20-22 to 1 it will kill tourism, and push us "hobbyists" to other countries in search of value.

Cheers,
FORD

Ibook
11-13-04, 03:16
The $ is under pressure all over the world, and for good reason. But what's going on in the DR has to be manipulation. So, until this situation is resolved I'm staying away.
hasta la vista iBook.

Al Kikuras
11-13-04, 06:15
I agree with you Ibook. I was in DR last month and the prices of basically everything you can imagine (taxis for example) have not come down as you would expect with the strengthening of the peso vs. the dollar.

When the exchange rate for a dollar went to 50+ prices went up all over the country understandibly. But now with the exchange closer to 29 to $1 you would think prices would begin to fall.. but that has not happened. IMHO everything is still overpriced versus the dollar so yeah, stay away for now until some normalcy returns. You shouldn't have to pay 1200 pesos (~$40) for a taxi between POP and Sosua.

JimmyDR
11-13-04, 16:42
I agree with you Ibook. I was in DR last month and the prices of basically everything you can imagine (taxis for example) have not come down as you would expect with the strengthening of the peso vs. the dollar.

When the exchange rate for a dollar went to 50+ prices went up all over the country understandibly. But now with the exchange closer to 29 to $1 you would think prices would begin to fall.. but that has not happened. IMHO everything is still overpriced versus the dollar so yeah, stay away for now until some normalcy returns. You shouldn't have to pay 1200 pesos (~$40) for a taxi between POP and Sosua.

Gas shot up for 1 but big things are happening in DR now. The resorts are striking back with massive demands.

Ford
11-13-04, 22:53
I think what has gotten lost in all this talk is the fact that this week - Venezuelan President Chavez and President Fernandez have struck up a deal to supply oil to the DR at $40 a barrel. This puts the DR in a better position for oil than the states and may help to end the endless "apagones" (power outages) that have plagued the country.

If the world likes the steps taken by Fernandez to "right the ship" down there - its always possible the peso could be in the 20's to stay. When people (resorts or whatever) try to "artificially" deflate a currency it rarely works out well. It creates a kind of black market - secondary market for the currency where the forces of supply and demand ultimately prevail.

If basic foodstuffs are still priced assuming an exchange rate of 52 to 1, things are gonna' stay pricey for a while.

Cheers.

Al Kikuras
11-14-04, 05:05
That reminds me. Although the exchange rate for the peso improved vs. the dollar, hotels and resorts were still charging the same prices last month. They blamed it on the electricity situation and said their rates had gone up 200% or something in the last few months.

Carlos Primeros
11-14-04, 22:04
Carlos,

You mentioned that the clubs offered 'overpriced dogs' and that you hooked up with a non-pro at the end of your trip. Can you elaborate on the good places to meet the occasional 'diamond in the rough'?

How do you negotiate pricing when the girl is a not a pro?

Pardon my ignorance,

Almotu

Hi Almotu,

on my third day at BB I went out with a group of Americans for a fishing trip. Before the trip I had to buy a cap and I left BB and went uphill to the Supermarket, Pharmacy and to a small souvenier shop which is at the entrance of the compound where BB is situated. In this shop I met I girl working there, I talked her up, asked her out for a dinner and from there it went on.

Very unprosaic.

We spent two nights together, money was never discussed and left 100 USD with her when I left.

Carlos

JimmyDR
11-15-04, 15:22
Its going to be tough times for a while, maybe a month or two but I see the chica prices falling with in a few weeks.

BoneDaddy
11-16-04, 01:05
Jesus, Jimmy, you sound like a trader for Solomon Bros. on Wall St. at the Pussy Division." I predict Chica prices will tumble in the coming weeks as the demand for oil slackens making monger flights to DR more affordable"......LOL. I imagine you sitting behind a bank of computers in a natty suit (tie loosened) typing your reports to WSG with your right hand while your left index finger ( your prognosticating tool?), is firmly and deeply planted in the Y of a lovely little DR chica...LOL. Quite a lovely image, actually.

Curry
11-16-04, 16:32
Very unprosaic.

We spent two nights together, money was never discussed and left 100 USD with her when I left

Ive never visited Santiago but ive been to the DR enough times to know that 100$s for 2 days is a little more than whats needed if money was not discussed. I think sometimes we get so much into the "sport" or the moment that we overpay. If she was a nice girl I can understand to some extent. But 100 US? Man! I say give her 70 no more than 80 just to keep things in proper perspective. Now she and her freinds probably think 50 or 1600 pesos should be the norm/night. Guys please. Let's dictate the prices and stop letting these girls continue to get over. I'll be there in a week and I dont want them thinking that I'm about to give em more than they deserve.I think we owe it to one another to keep those prices as low as possible so that we all can continue to enjoy ourselves despite the fluctuation of FX or any other factors.

Curry
11-16-04, 16:38
Its going to be tough times for a while, maybe a month or two but I see the chica prices falling with in a few weeks.My bad. I meant to say Sosua in the earlier post. I hope You are right Mr. Jimmy Dr. What type are prices are being quoted in Sosua now?

Rapido Freddy
11-17-04, 03:48
In early January, I'll make my third trip to the Dominican Republic, and my second to Sosua. I'll be staying at the Palace for the first time. Once upon a time there was a chica named Nilsa there who has reportedly moved on. Anyone know of her whereabouts? I heard she was in Santiago now but can't confirm. Any of you "quim detectives" care to take this case?

Cheers.

Ford
11-17-04, 23:41
There's no question you're right Jimmy. The prices will most definitely come down. If these girls don't understand that the exchange price has changed, they are going to be going home with empty pockets - often.

JimmyDR
11-18-04, 16:45
There's no question you're right Jimmy. The prices will most definitely come down. If these girls don't understand that the exchange price has changed, they are going to be going home with empty pockets - often.

More like empty tummies.

JimmyDR
11-18-04, 17:20
In early January, I'll make my third trip to the Dominican Republic, and my second to Sosua. I'll be staying at the Palace for the first time. Once upon a time there was a chica named Nilsa there who has reportedly moved on. Anyone know of her whereabouts? I heard she was in Santiago now but can't confirm. Any of you "quim detectives" care to take this case?

Cheers.

Ask John, her mom lives nearby and will know.

Member #1322
11-19-04, 22:42
Hey Jimmy,

Have you ever done or thought about doing a basic guide to DR/Sousa?

Something similar to what the legendary OttoGraham does for Argentina/BA. I definitely think you've reached that place where there are very few who could quarrel with your recommendations(possibly add their opinion,but definitely not quarrel).

Just something I thought about, you possibly have done it already here or other sites that I'm familiar with where your information is available.

I'm talking one document broken into several posts. Were you address everything from travel plans, to language, to hotels, to prices and of course chicas and the surroundings.

BB

connander
11-19-04, 23:59
Hi,

I'm coming to sousa next week and have some questions that i will be happy if i could get some help with. Whats the price for a room in the hotels you people talk about. Are there any cheep ones nere the action? Is it hard to find a room if I arrive in the eavning (like 10 pm). Is it easy to find any girls in daytime. How mutch can I expect to pay for a short time?

Thanks for any help.

Vagabond
11-21-04, 00:58
Was at Dominos yesterday having some Cuba Libres as usual. Suddenly 2 chicas started a fight. It was realy bad, these girls don't fight with their fists, only with glases and bottles, I realy think they wanted to kill each other, there was blood an broken glass all over, realy disgusting.

JimmyDR
11-21-04, 14:06
Hi,

I'm coming to sousa next week and have some questions that i will be happy if i could get some help with. Whats the price for a room in the hotels you people talk about. Are there any cheep ones nere the action? Is it hard to find a room if I arrive in the eavning (like 10 pm). Is it easy to find any girls in daytime. How mutch can I expect to pay for a short time?

Thanks for any help.

$40 - $50 a night at these hotels.Chicas are around most of the time.

WSJ3
11-21-04, 14:24
Was at Dominos yesterday having some Cuba Libres as usual. Suddenly 2 chicas started a fight. It was realy bad, these girls don't fight with their fists, only with glases and bottles, I realy think they wanted to kill each other, there was blood an broken glass all over, realy disgusting.

What the FU&K?!?

So let me ask a stupid question...no one tried to break up the altercation, correct?

No cops no nothing, just let them fight "backyard wrestling" style and when one is dead its back to business as usual.

Thankfully I never had any incidents during my Oct 2004 trip.

Peace:
WSJ3
:)

Vagabond
11-21-04, 15:30
Yes it was broken up after a while. If that had'nt happened I think one of them had been killed. But it's not for eveyone to stop a girl from the backstreets, complete out of control with a broken bottle in her hand and the blood flowing.
There was no police around when it happened. A little bit earlier two of those idiot cops came on a motorbike and grabbed one girl. Fortunately they took the wrong girl, one of the girls that work in the Domino Bar. She was only crossing the street for buying a hamburger, they didn't ask for id or anything, just tried to put her on the bike. It almost started a riot, and the fu.... cops had to just jump on the bike and get away with their tales between their legs to a big appaud.

Sammon
11-22-04, 19:52
Flight to santiago 3 hours. Destination is Sosua but got a cheap ticket last minute deal. Not worth flying into Santiago because the trip to Sosua took an hour and half even after renting a car.

Checked into Plaza Eoropa for $30/night. I am a repeat customer so they gave me a good rate. Nice room 24 hr security so the car and room is safe.

Drove around town, changed dollara for R29/dollar.

Went to couple of bars ,did not see any girls half way decent. Then went to Cowgirl Bar saw a very good looking young white looking girl. I thought initially she is one of the tourist girls because she had a bracelet band on her wrist. I asked one of the girls whether she is available and the girl said she is.

Made eye contact and asked her to come over and we both had a drink together. Bye the way all the girls who work at the Cowgirl bar wear wrist bands for some reason. None of the other girls were any good in my opinion.

Made arrangement for her to spend the night with me went to dinner ,dancing etc.

She has a very nice body with big boobs. If you are into american looking girls she is the one for you. Does not speak much English.

looks---9
attitude-7
Gfe-----5
Stuck up--10
Sex---once gets going --8

The scene in Sosua seems to be changing. Saw very few good looking women. Clubs are Dlatino and classico. Both are small. I liked it when High caribe was open. It was big and you can look at the whole scene and pick out the girl you want.

There are many part timers who have a day job. Although they promise to spend all night with you come 6 am they want to leave,in my case I had to drive them to their houses.

Also one word of advise is that pick your girl early because if you wait all you have left really scary looking women. I used to see lot of good looking women come to the disco after they finish work bartending, waitressing ,not this trip.

Sammon
11-23-04, 23:02
Flew into Santiago. Although destination is Sosua got a cheap ticket to santiago.
Hour and half trip to sosua after renting a car. It is better to fly into POP.
Checked into Hotel Plaza Europa for $30/night ,nice deal because of repeat customer.

Shower ,freshened up and took a drive around town. Not too many chicas wandering around, atleast not the ones I am looking for. Stopped at Cowgirl bar. There is a nice white looking girl ,made eye contact with her and she came over. Real nice young body. Paid 300RD salida and took her dinner ,dancing ,gambling. Real nice gfe.

Attitude----7
Looks-------9
Stuck up ---10
Sex---once gets going-- 8
Paid 1500Rd all night.

Ford
11-25-04, 19:49
Happy Thanksgiving to the many, many wsg members who are enjoying the holidays in our favorite "north coast" playground!

(Don't forget all us poor sods stuck up here in the states - who aren't lucky enough to be sitting around your table of "bounty") ;)

Enjoy! Enjoy!

FORD

JimmyDR
11-26-04, 13:32
saturday november 20, 2004

well i arrived here on time, and was shocked that no one was at customs, no one so i walked right thru. was greated by fantasy and my novia and off to my apartment. i was hanging there eating away a storm when brooklyn beas and mav show up. the food was gone but we brewed some french vaniella coffee, so good.

i then went over to the palace where two of beas buddies were and one was giving about 29 to the dollar exchange. he had about 5 chicas in his room. afterwards lajazz and mr minny walked in. the place is filled with regulars!

held ester from the palace was getting married and having the reception at mora mai, about 65 guests. she was wearing white!

met up with the guys at the casino, lost $100 playing texas hold um.

took a stroll down the strip, cowgirl bar has about 5 chicas. merangue has about 24 and there are rep001tered chicas on the streets.

went back to the palace and the brooklyn boys were up to no good with 5 chicas in their room. 1 flight up, lajazz has 3 chicas in his room. i went back to town, and the latina club was packed, merengau had about 40 chicas, dominos was rocking!!!

sunday november 21
well i am at rockies, mav just showed up and there are 3 dr1 guys here as well. lets rumble! beas and raj as here as well. there are about 15 people eating here now. big trick is here as well.

it was a slow day, i got massage #1 at m & m today, wandered around, spotting many chicas everywhere. the exchange was 28.50-28.80 to the dollar.

i am eating like a king in my apartment. later in the evening mav, beas and his buddy came by, my girl wipped up a batch of chocolate chip cookies, the only batch in the entire north coast!

monday november 22
well i am at rockies again!
the usual just wandering around. i saw andy and he will be going home in a couple of days. found a haiten 19 year old, she wanted 2000 pesos but agreed to 600. back in the room she would only do covered so i tossed her out!

well the public taxis are dropping their prices. the supermarket prices are slowly coming down. the long beach chicas are asking 1000-2000 pesos for the night. things are looking better every day!

at night, beas and company went to puerto plata. crystals was packed, both beas and i must have grabbed the ass's of 35 chicas in total. the chicas were asking between $80 - $100 for the night. long beach was hopping as well. a few of those chicas were offering 500 peso bbbjs and beas got one. a buddy of beas got one for 1000 for the night.

tuesday november 23
well i am at rockies again! just a boring day shopping and buying things for my apartment. did some hanging at the palace and around 7 o clock, i saw my 500 peso chica but gave her 700 today for no reason. the peso was about 29.60 today at judies.

took a walk around, there is a crowd at dominos as usual.

wednesday november 24
its rockies time!

strolled the beach area and some interesting items walking around!

starbuck arrived and we went to passions. i had monica and he had mildred.

thursday november 25
another day at rockies!

thursday november 25, 2004

well wednesday night i go to buy the turkey and its alot of money but worse than that it needs 7 hours to thaw out and still worse it needs three hours to cook. i buy it and talk to my girls cousin, since she will prepare it and i need her there at 11:30pm to clean it out.

she returned around 11am, started the turkey and made garlic mashed potatoes. everything was finished around 3pm. i thought it would be later and i told everyone to be there later.

i make brownies and garlic bread as well. lajazz and fantasy show up as does her uncle so we start to eat. mav pops in and we dig in. it was good!! fantasy and mav made later reservations just in case but told me it was great and cancelled the reservations!

brooklyn beas and his two buddies show up and there is still plenty of food then don tomas and reel deel pop in. it's a official. an **** party!!!.

we eat everything!!!! nothing leftover at all!!!!

reel deel flys me in a big microwave, costs $75 but the same one there is about $200. what a rip! that means, december when i am there, at 2am, i can heat my goodies up and feast away!

well it was night and we were ready to go out! brooklyn beas and gang, starbuck and myself in total. we hit crystals, longbeach and el boem. tons of chicas, lots of free feels but they wanted 3500 pesos, no way!!

Skittels
11-28-04, 19:48
after reading some short stories on the wsgforum and spelling the bb website i took the plunge and went for a late november week break to bb.

after 12hrs flying from amsterdam holland i arived on the airport where the promised taxi was allready waiting for me! a 30min trip would bring me to bb.
the resort emerged as a small tastefull gemm in the middle of nowhere and very close to the waterfront.

the resort (i would use private resort, it's small and cosy) welcomes you with a good warm vibrato knowing you are on the right spot right now! it has a real friendly open, modern style, everything looks "allmost" new or well maintained.

to the room i had to cross bb's beautifull two legged flowergarden with a wide variety of species every time suprising with new spicy flavours and friendly colours.

the single deluxe room suprised me as being tastefull, clean, roomy, with a real good bed! and of course, ac,tv, bathroom, safebox!

after freshing up i went down to take another peak in the flower garden. to my surprise, no-body was pushy, just plain friendly and wanted to know if i had a good flight etc... somehow it clicked with me and actually the first girl i spoke tooo and guess what in english! she would end up staying with me for the rest of the week
i asked here and here friend for diner and went for another extreme good surprise... the food!

do not expect haute cuisine (go for france if ya want that), but good honest tasty spicy caribean style food. i've checked out a big part of the menu in the week and did not have bad surprises at all (not after to which tells me it's like the rooms in that kitchen "clean").

after this we relaxed. and again what's most noticeable is the allmost family atmosphere of relax and no pressure. in holland we would characterize it a little bit like a brown cafe or an irish pub. untill someone puts on "gasolina" then you will now pretty fast what caribean bubbling style dancing is (after you peeled youre eyes from your sun-glasses of course) and made a reservation for the washing machine ;-)

the rooms seem to be good insulated as well (well c-5, is), i did not hear anybody sporting, nor got complaints if i did, only some music. so we had a good night rest and even better wake up by a rooster... i took a cold one from the mini-bar in the room, my eye spotted the price list, less than 1usd, and i had to smile... a mini bar which will not kill ya wallet!

the breakfast enclosed a nice surprise again... of course the tortilla was good, but oh man decent coffee! and no problemo if you take a refill. thats what i call service which counts ands makes me smile and come back for more.

reading a book in the morning near the pool i was surprised by the tranquility of the place, no children running around, most people just relax, the stereo is the only thing you hear. very good to unwind and build up some energy for later ;-)).

around noon the flower garden seems to grow again showing new variety every day untill 9pm when only some night creatures stay..... beware for "gasolina"!....
some local expats seem to have a soft spot for bb too showing the loyal most important friendly visitors which help to make this place so good. it's quite international as a place and somehow it looks like most people can get along allmost instantenous.

i tried snorkling the reef in front of the hotel, but david is right, it's not much fish out there, but a lot of sea-hedgehogs and sea weed in the shallows a strong current at approx 200yards out of the shore, bad visibility and a beach without people make it a little dangerous and futile to do. if you do it, please do it with 2 people. and even better ask david to plan a snorkling trip for you near sosua.

a week went by very fast and my "girlfriend" realy made a huge part of this week but also limited outgoing a bit, so keep that in mind if you go steady.... next year i will go with friends and make sure that i have the first days to give you an update of the excursion options at day and night.

checking out i had the last surprise, the bill.... less than 1k for 7 days, in which we eat and drunk on average with 2.5 people and i had the single deluxe... real your moneys worth.

only regret was leaving the place especially because the bikini contest started at the time i left ;-(( there will be a next year though.

bottom line if you are looking for a friendly peacefull place with an excellent flowergarden which does not want to ambush you! like me hate to sit on top of disco's or be in >100people hotels, get mugged at the check-out etc.... then look no further... bb is it! next year i will be back with friend's and i guess it will be more than once.

Culebra
11-29-04, 04:45
Skittles,

Good report. Was there in early November myself and can echo your comments. This was my 2nd trip, and I'll be back again for a 3rd!

Ford
11-29-04, 16:29
Hey Skittels,

Nice compact, informative report! Good job!
(One small note - with BlackBeards being over there in Costambar Bay/Beach and a good bit west of Sosua, usually the reports on BB's are included in the Puerto Plata board.) "Proximo vez." :)

Silver Shadow
12-01-04, 18:27
A correspondent wrote on October 30 about his week in Sosua, "because it isn't a sex-hobby destination like Thailand". Look up his post and read it carefully.

I stayed in Sosua over Thanksgiving week, and I couldn't disagree with this gentleman more. He stated that he stayed at an AI which was non-chica-friendly, because the Europa and the Palace were "dumps".

I wonder if he really had stayed at either, before he declared them below the five-star limit that he is accustomed to. I spent my eight days at the Europa, which was not only centrally located, but was a clean, well-managed facility which is as good as many AIs that I have stayed in the Caribbean. I haven't stayed at the Sosua Palace, but many of the people posting on this board have - and apparently have enjoyed it immensely.

He also stated that "Passions" massage was "a complete rip off". Read his post. My first experience there was totally different. The lady I selected from the bar took me into the "massage" room, stripped as I undressed, massaged me and blew me without my even asking. She had asked $900 for the massage. I gave her a $100 propina, only because I thought she should be encouraged.

If he were quoted more for "extra service", I would think that he either arrived with an attitude problem, or that he is otherwise so repellent to the girls that they would prefer to wait for the next guy.

I'll be assembling my notes and reporting on my time in Sosua soon.

Grand Pollo
12-01-04, 23:50
Checking out i had the last surprise, the bill.... less than 1k for 7 days, in which we eat and drunk on average with 2.5 people and i had the single deluxe... Real your moneys worth.

If that included the girls that might be OK, if room and food that is incredibly expensive for the DR -over US$140 a day . Wow. A decent hotel should cost $300 a week. And you can't eat $700 w week in food.

All inclusives even off packages cost less than $1000 a week.

Mister
12-02-04, 01:47
What's new in this land of Pussy?

P.s. I guess it's the countdown to the big New Years bash in Paradise!

Amber Wrath
12-02-04, 04:26
If that included the girls that might be OK, if room and food that is incredibly expensive for the DR -over US$140 a day . Wow. A decent hotel should cost $300 a week. And you can't eat $700 w week in food.

All inclusives even off packages cost less than $1000 a week.

My fellow mongers,

I searched expedia and came up with a price of $1500 for air and AI(Colon De Pariso) somethinglike that lol.

SFO to POP for 10 freaking days. Beat that you guys. I will be down in January for needed dental work.

Best,

Rick

Amber Wrath
12-02-04, 18:08
Fellow Mongers,

I have done my homework and have discovered a deal on bookingbuddy.com>travelocity.

January 7 to January 18 at Pariseo De Colona (AI) plus air from SFO for $1500.This is right in Sousa by the way. ANy comments on Parisa De Colona?
Seen some good and some real bad reviews.

Besides the favored Palace.Europa and BlackBeards whats the best AI in Sousa for the price. I know i will have to pay dearly if i want to bring a guest to an AI but I ight just do that or go to an over night hotel or Passions.

I wanmted to gp all out like ******* at the CorelMarien AI but it is booked solid and twice as muchlol

Oh Going to be see the dentist in town.

Best to all,

Rick

Skittels
12-02-04, 21:43
Just a Break down for you all asking financial details.

BB for 1 week
Single Deluxe Room, 2 occupants USD350
Food and Drink for me and my full timme occupant plus some drinks/food for invited USD650. Is approx USD 250pp, based on a 2.5 factor.
What it cost for me is therefore approx USD 600. The rest was a volunteered donation for a good cause ;-)

A Beer in any bar in Holland will allready set you back twice, three times what BB is asking for his Mini-Bar fee, the same applies to the food, He is asking McDonalds, Burger King Amounts in respect to my Dutch wallet.

Of course this is not as cheap as you can get (in Thailand i've eaten/drunk for less than usd 10 a day), but quality and service has its price.

And the no hassle attitude with visitors combined with a nice room and the relaxed atmosphere make it a very very good price to me. Next year I will defenitely try to book the jacuzzi room or the penthouse when i go with friends.

My Last minute comfortclass ticket from Amsterdam with Holland Exell cost me USD400 including all fees.

The cost of the chicas.
1300peso ST, 2500pesso LT, 4000peso GFE. No Salida! .First two rates are BB fixed, last one is not, just an indication what you can expect, acc to my girl, I payed just 3000 peso a day though, because somehow i have given the girl a good BFE ;-)). It counts to be nice... It really does.

As far as what i've heard (got a gfe all week so i did not check myselve) a chica from outside (Puerto Plata / Sosua) will set you back 1500 just as salida (barfine) on top of that expect 2500-4000 peso.

LOL and I am a lazzy bumm, so if i do not need, i do not hunt.

Hope this makes things a bit more clear.

Happy hunting

JimmyDR
12-04-04, 21:58
Fellow Mongers,

I have done my homework and have discovered a deal on bookingbuddy.com>travelocity.

January 7 to January 18 at Pariseo De Colona (AI) plus air from SFO for $1500.This is right in Sousa by the way. ANy comments on Parisa De Colona?
Seen some good and some real bad reviews.

Besides the favored Palace.Europa and BlackBeards whats the best AI in Sousa for the price. I know i will have to pay dearly if i want to bring a guest to an AI but I ight just do that or go to an over night hotel or Passions.

I wanmted to gp all out like ******* at the CorelMarien AI but it is booked solid and twice as muchlol

Oh Going to be see the dentist in town.

Best to all,

Rick

Thats a $50 a night hotel.

Ray X
12-04-04, 23:47
Hi all,

I'm a newbie to the board and just need some advice. Me and couple of friends are going to be staying at Sosua by the Sea during the upcoming new year's holiday. If anyone can recommend things like what clubs, restaurants, or massage parlors, lol, that we should go to while in DR (sosua) or even reliable taxi drivers we can use!

Any recommendations would be much appreciated and any wsg regulars going to be down there as well for new year's, maybe they can provide us some guidance. PM me or post any recommendations on the page.

Thanks!

Grand Pollo
12-05-04, 03:48
The cost of the chicas.
1300peso ST, 2500pesso LT, 4000peso GFE. No Salida! .First two rates are BB fixed, last one is not, just an indication what you can expect, acc to my girl, I payed just 3000 peso a day though, because somehow i have given the girl a good BFE ;-)). It counts to be nice... It really does.

As far as what i've heard (got a gfe all week so i did not check myselve) a chica from outside (Puerto Plata / Sosua) will set you back 1500 just as salida (barfine) on top of that expect 2500-4000 peso.

By means of comparison, I have a regular group of girls in Boca Chica that get paid RD$500 ST or RD$1000 for all night and they are happy to get that.

I cannot imagine someone thinking it is fair or reasonable to pay 1300 ST, 2500 LT and you would have to be a total moron to pay a salida of RD$1500 plus some ridiculous amount like RD$2500-4000 on top of that.

Honest to Betsy, these sound like numbers that are meant to make the 4000 a day for a GFE (that's $142 a day where minimum wage is about $150 a month) sound like some sort of justifiable deal. You want a paid for "girlfriend" and want to pay , or more accurately, waste RD$4000 a day (or RD$3000 a day as her "boyfriend") , go ahead, but the price quotes are ludicrous and I think would serve to scare anyone with a reasonable budget away from Sosua or the North Shore forever.

One of my buddies went to Blackbeards for a few days and overpaid, IMHO, but he had sort of mini-orgies with several girls and a lot of nude hot tubs stuff and he did not come anywhere near these erroneous prices. He hasn't got the greatest Spanish, drinks too much and overpays when we are together (which pisses me off since then my girls think I am underpaying) , but he has never been so stupid or drunk to waste money as you have quoted.

Silver Shadow
12-05-04, 06:26
I arrived at POP airport on a Thursday afternoon, and had no problem entering. At DR customs, the official mumbled something quietly to me that sounded like he required an answer. I replied loudly, "How much?". He waved me through immediately.

I made the mistake of responding to the first guy who asked it I wanted a taxi. He took my carryon and led me to the taxi, expecting a tip. Because I was stupid, I gave him two bucks. I hadn't converted any American cash, because Diego (of Europa) had advised me by EMail that the exchange rate was bad at the airport. He told me to expect paying $15-20 US to Sosua, and not wanting any hassle at that point, I asked the driver, "Vienta a Sosua?" He readily agreed.

The drive was about ten or fifteen minutes, and very unscenic. The commercial activity along the highway increaed, and sooner than I had expected, he took a left and we were into the town. Two minutes later, I was at the Europa, which was closer to the center of town than I had expected. I gave the driver a tip, which must have been rare, from the level of appreciation.

I checked into the hotel, meeting Diego in the lobby. He charged me only the price he had confirmed in August - $32 US per night - even though the Dominican peso had dropped from 43 to the dollar to 29.

I didn't argue.

I travel light, and it didn't take much time for me to stow my stuff. I went out on an initial shopping spree and bought a six-pack of Presidente and a quart of rum (which I never touched - I brought it back with me).

I decided to take a walk. Europa is close to the east edge of town, and most activity (except Passions massage) is to the west. I strolled through the town, somewhat amazed at the approaches of the local women. I would smile and say "quisas luego" (perhaps later). Those words consitute about 10% of my Spanish, but it worked without rejection or hurting anyone's feelings.

When I made it to the end of the street, there was a magnificent sunset. I remember reading this was the week for the Perseid Meteor shower, and this vantage point, looking over the Atlantic, would be the perfect spot. I followed the road back a street or two, to the walkway to the beach. The beach is on the right, beyond a row of trees, but the shops, cafes, bars, etc. are on the walkway behind them.

I remember, from reading this Forum, that she Shark Bar, run by a retired NYC cop, is #66. I sought it out, and although the owner wasn't there, it was a hangout for English-speaking visitors. I bought a Presidente, and joined in a conversation with Bernard, an English guy who runs the Flamingo Night (strip) Club, and Lute, who is Belgian. She turned out to be a relief bartender at Rocky's.

After sundown, when Shark Bar was setting to close, I took a motorconcho back with Bernard and Lute to a bar (I don't remember which one). While they were engaged in conversation, I was approached by a beautiful lady named Maria. In my halting Spanish, I indicated that I was only interested in "sexo oral", and she seemed ready for that. We walked - short distance - to the Europa, and she was everything she promised. After I got sucked off, I kissed her goodbye. The perfect end for a first day.

B J Lover
12-06-04, 17:38
By means of comparison, I have a regular group of girls in Boca Chica that get paid RD$500 ST or RD$1000 for all night and they are happy to get that.

I cannot imagine someone thinking it is fair or reasonable to pay 1300 ST, 2500 LT and you would have to be a total moron to pay a salida of RD$1500 plus some ridiculous amount like RD$2500-4000 on top of that.

Honest to Betsy, these sound like numbers that are meant to make the 4000 a day for a GFE (that's $142 a day where minimum wage is about $150 a month) sound like some sort of justifiable deal. You want a paid for "girlfriend" and want to pay , or more accurately, waste RD$4000 a day (or RD$3000 a day as her "boyfriend") , go ahead, but the price quotes are ludicrous and I think would serve to scare anyone with a reasonable budget away from Sosua or the North Shore forever.

One of my buddies went to Blackbeards for a few days and overpaid, IMHO, but he had sort of mini-orgies with several girls and a lot of nude hot tubs stuff and he did not come anywhere near these erroneous prices. He hasn't got the greatest Spanish, drinks too much and overpays when we are together (which pisses me off since then my girls think I am underpaying) , but he has never been so stupid or drunk to waste money as you have quoted.

I know Blackbeards had set 1500 short time and 3000 long time for their chicas, but they must have lowered that to be more realistic with the local help.

But come on, any exit fee over 500, she must be HOT HOT HOT. Agreed, short time is 500-1000. They should really be happy to do long time for 1500, but I normally don't want them around all night! :-) Keep mongering!

Silver Shadow
12-06-04, 18:59
I slept until mid-morning, dressed and walked into the lobby. The dollar was changing at 28.50.

I walked down Pedro Clisante, hung a right at Calle Doctor Rosen, and found Rocky's, which is next door to Cowgirls Bar. There were already a couple of girls there, presumably to pick up some of the day trade. Nobody looked that interesting, and I decided to check again after breakfast.

Rocky's morning staff are nice people, but not real welcoming, to strangers anyway. I ordered breakfast, swatted away the flies, and waited for the eggs-over-easy and bacon, which took a half hour. They had brought a carafe of coffee to the table, and I had about three cups before breakfast arrived.

There was a drunken Swede at the next table, who wanted to be gregarious and talk, but he didn't know much English, and slurred what he did. I politely ignored him - he'd never remember it later.

Upon leaving, the quality of the Cowgirls had not improved, so I proceeded on to the ATM machine next to Super Super Liquors, and withdrew $9000 DR. (When I returned, the bank had converted this to $305.24.

I wandered a bit around the side streets of Sosua (there aren't that many), and made mental notes of some of the independent massage spots.

I walked back to Pedro Cilante, and proceeded west past the Europa a couple of blocks, and stopped for a beer at Passions Massage. It was served by Ana, a very dark and very pretty lady, even though her teeth were a bit uneven. I had only taken a couple of swallows before she asked me if I wanted a massage. I laughingly told her that I wanted to finish the beer first, and asked the cost. She said $900.

After the beer, I said okay, and we went through a side door into one of the small "massage rooms". She helped me undress, with a lot of preliminary stroking, and when I lay down naked on my back, she took off her top, revealing magnificent tits, then kicked off her shorts and was as naked as I. She gently stroked my chest and stomach, then began to lick my rising cock, without taking her eyes off mine. This progressed into a world-class blowjob, and I exploded in her mouth sooner that I would have liked. She kept sucking until I was softening. I don't know whether she swallowed or not. She told me she loved giving blowjobs, and I can believe her.

I felt literally drained, and went back to Europa, watched a bit of CNN news, and went to sleep. I awoke hungry, and based on what I had read in this forum, I returned to Rocky's for their "world famous" ribs. I waited 45 minutes for them to arrive, and IMHO they weren't all that great.

By the time I finished eating, and having a few Presidentes at Rocky's, I was beyond taking another lady home. I didn't even check Cowgirls out.

I walked the "gauntlet" of Four Roses and Dominos bars, which are right next to the Europa, turning down at least two invitations. I watched the porn channel on television before caving in. I was beginning to enjoy this place.

Silver Shadow
12-07-04, 03:02
It seems that nobody else is posting on the site, so I'll continue with my eight-day adventure.

Day Three was a Saturday. I normally don't eat breakfast in New York, but when on vacation I'm waiting for restaurants to open in the morning. I decided to give Rocky's a second try; more flies, the service took longer, and it was cold at the time it arrived. I didn't *****. Maybe this was as good as breakfast got in Sosua. It only cost three bucks, but it wouldn't have been worth that in the States. I decided to do a little research for the rest of the week.

I took another walk around unfamiliar streets, taking mental notes of places I might to check out later.

Earlier, I had noticed "Olga's" massage, just up the gravel street from the Europa. I had smiled and waved at her when she was enticing me to come inside. She was at least in her 30s, but pretty good looking.

We discussed the price, which eventually got worked out at $600. I took the bait and went inside, undressed, and lay down on my stomach, and let her work on my back and thighs. When she asked me to turn over, my hardon was pretty obvious, and her attention was fixed on it. She played with it at first, then it got buried in her mouth. It felt great, and I let the feeling flow, not letting it build to the explosion point. That wasn't hard to do, as Olga wasn't my wet dream idea, but she was a good cocksucker.

She stopped, muttering something in Spanish, and stepped outside the door (into daylight). She called out, and in a second, a second girl, in her late teens or early twenties, came in and smiled at my wet hardon. Olga went back to sucking it, and the other girl took off her top and put her tits in my face. While I sucked a hardening nipple, I eased off her shorts. She wasn't wearing underwear. I pulled her **** over my face and sucked her clit while Olga worked on my cock. I came like a volcano. After I blew, I noticed that Olga had worked a condom over my cock. I had never noticed, but what the hell, the total scene was mind-blowing. I found the later girl was named Francesca, and was a neighbor of Olga's. I left, saying I would be back in touch.

I needed at least a beer. I took a motorconcho (always $20 if you ask first) to the walkway leading to the beach. I found Shark Bar again, this time meeting with the owner, Louis. He is a young retired cop from New York City (which is my home town), so we had a starting point. He introduced me to Billy, who is a friend and supporter of the bar. Billy is a retired military guy, who has become an expatriate, relocating to the DR. You can find more of his story at www.Expat-in-Paradise.com.

There were other Americans in Shark Bar that evening. I met Tony, Chris, Leo - guys from New York, Los Angeles and Alabama, respectively, that bonded together as only guys who speak English do.

I wanted to wander out and find the guy who sold oysters on the beach. Billy told me to sit down - he would do that. He went outside and interruped a card game, and within five minutes the guy was at my outside table shucking oysters, squeezing lemon juice on them, and putting them before me.
I swallowed a dozen of these things - $160 pesos - as fast as he could shuck them. Magnificent!

I was getting drunk enough that after I paid my bill, I began walking down the walkway in the wrong way (nearly everything was closed). Billy sent me off in the right direction, and I made again to Atlantic Blue.

Stuffed again, I gracefully stiffarmed the girls at Four Roses and Dominos. I only wanted to get home and flake out.

I did have a supply of Vitamin V with me, so that wasn't a problem. I only used it twice and that was so I could last for a long time. I guess it is more their attitude, and of course thir appearance, that gets me going. In a fiteen-minute bar encounter, you can't decide whether you want to pop a pill At that moment,yet.

JD de Moca
12-07-04, 06:14
I think we are enjoying your report(s), at least I am.

Keep the story coming,

JD

Vagabond
12-07-04, 14:42
Nice reports Silver S. Glad you like my town. I totaly agree with you about Rockys. Waiting up to 45 minutes for a simple breafast!! I never goes there anymore. Scandinavian Bar down on the beach (152) has great Eggs and bacon for breakfast. Is the massages at passion now only right on spot and just a quicky ? Not a good regular massage first ?

B J Lover
12-07-04, 15:46
We are right with you Silver Shadow - keep it going.

Vagabond, we don't really go for the massage!! Leave Passions just as it is!!! She could just rub my eyelid if the blow job was spectacular...lol

For the deepest regular massage go to M+M instead in Sousa. No extras.

Vagabond
12-07-04, 16:32
re BJ lover
As I said, I'm living in Sosua, and goes both to M&M and other places. Before at Passions, (haven't been there for a while) you got a nice and very sensual massage before the happy ending. Just wondering if that wasn't the case anymore ? Is it only a 10 minutes Blow job there now ?

Gavin
12-07-04, 19:50
Silver Shadow,

Keep them coming

Andre04
12-08-04, 15:49
I hear that if you bring an old cell phone to DR, you can get it cut on for use while your there. Can anyone tell me where I can find a place near the Hotel Europa?

Mister
12-09-04, 20:28
I hear that if you bring an old cell phone to DR, you can get it cut on for use while your there. Can anyone tell me where I can find a place near the Hotel Europa?

Go to the Orange store right on the main street going towards the beach if you have a GSM capable phone (the ones where you take off the battery and can slide out the SIM card). They may be able to work others as well.

For other types of phones, go to the big Super Market in Sosua, Playero. They have a cell phone booth as soon as you walk in.

It's much better to have a phone down there!

Skittels
12-09-04, 21:28
Maybe an idea, ask visitors from europe to bring there oldies to the DR (after sim-lock removal). They might not be sexy anymore, but they will still work.
It's even possible that the old 900 network is up there. does anybody know the used bandwiths? I've still got an old refrigerator doing that....

There are quite some shops selling second hand phones overhere, it's a fassion item. And they give them away with new subscribtions, sometimes locked sometimes not. Unlocking will do approx 20usd overhere.

A brand new nokia 3310 without lock can be bought overhere (Holland) under 100usd anyhow.

LOL maybe a good idea for some hotels to start a service for this...

Un Men
12-09-04, 21:41
My fellow mongers,

I searched expedia and came up with a price of $1500 for air and AI(Colon De Pariso) somethinglike that lol.

SFO to POP for 10 freaking days. Beat that you guys. I will be down in January for needed dental work.

Best,

RickWel if that is u.S> $ that is expensive. I was just there for 2 weeks at an AI including air for less than $1,000 cdn, ie approx $800 u.s. for 14 days.

Andre04
12-10-04, 05:00
Go to the Orange store right on the main street going towards the beach if you have a GSM capable phone (the ones where you take off the battery and can slide out the SIM card). They may be able to work others as well.

For other types of phones, go to the big Super Market in Sosua, Playero. They have a cell phone booth as soon as you walk in.

It's much better to have a phone down there!

MISTER NYC :DThanks I appreciate it. I'm going to try to get a number to one of those places before I leave. Hopefully they will be able to give me a number before I get there so I can give it to the family. Also that way I can try to forward all calls to the number I'll be using there. I have Nextel and I'm sure that it can be done with other service providers but I think, once I have the number in hand I can forward all calls from my cell phone to the one they cut on without extra cost to who ever is calling from the states.

Thanks again.

G Dog
12-10-04, 12:06
Yo, Silver Shadow,

Excellent report so far. Don't stop!! I'm definitely going to have to check out Olga in about three weeks. She sounds wild!

Amber Wrath
12-10-04, 16:31
Wel if that is u.S> $ that is expensive. I was just there for 2 weeks at an AI including air for less than $1,000 cdn, ie approx $800 u.s. for 14 days.Outstanding! Mr. 1284

Was that from SFO? I think not.

What was the AI?

I used booking buddy for easy comparisons,what did you use to find your vacation?

Best,

Rick

Ford
12-11-04, 01:22
DR1 - 12/10

*** News FLASH: beer by the liter
Of major importance during vacations and holidays is the news that the National Brewery, makers of the ubiquitous Presidente beer, has just announced the introduction a new bottle size: one full liter, or 33 ounces. Rafael Melo, Presidente's brand manager, told El Caribe that the new bottle will contain as much beverage as "grande" and a "pequena" combined. At normal prices, these two bottles would cost RD$75, while the new size will sell for just RD$60. According to Melo, the new bottle will encourage family and friends to get together during the holidays.

......guaranteed that after two bottles every chica who works at the
Cowgirl bar will look like Salma Hayek! ;)

Cheers.

Silver Shadow
12-11-04, 17:37
This was Sunday. I didn't know whether Sunday was a religious holiday, a day of rest, or business as usual.

I slept until after 11, and awakened to the sound of maids chattering outside. I ate breakfast at Europa. The service was faster than Rocky's, and there were no flies, but the food was unremarkable.

I hailed a motorconcho and rode to the playa. In Shark Bar, I met Ted, the bartender from Rocky's. He left Canada a while back and is currently living like a native, saving his bucks for his big move upward. We were watching NFL games - Ted eventually picked all the right teams, but lost on points in his lottery.

There was a beach stall across the way selling cheeseburgers and beer, and I had both. I was developing a taste for Presidente.

As the crowd thinned out in the bar, I walked back into town, checking out the awakening evening. The activity was the same, Sunday or not.

As I passed the Four Roses/Domino area, a girl smiled and began talking to me in English. That was a novelty! She actually spoke the language well. Her name was Daisy, and she was both easygoing and pleasant - not at all agressive. She was on the plump side, but very pretty.

She asked what I was interested in, and I answered that I only wanted blow jobs, bareback, and coming in the girl's mouth. She was agreeable, and we returned to Europa and undressed.

We talked for a while about the life in Sosua, and her career in fucking and cocksucking, and she was very forthright - stating that it was quite normal for Sosua girls. There was no stigma attached by anybody, except maybe very religious parents. Most of the girls had come from other areas, so their parents weren't a problem.

Eventually, of course, we got to the main event. She was a very accomplished cocksucker, and kept me on the edge for the better part of an hour. She tongued my balls, and underneath them, but not all the way to my asshole (dammit). I hadn't asked for that, though. She asked if I wanted to fuck, and I explained that (1) I didn't like rubbers - although I had brought a supply, (2) I was disease-conscious, and (3) I didn't want to get any Dominican girl pregnant. I only wanted an enthusiastic blowjob, so she got back to work. While she was sucking my cock and rubbing her tits on my legs, I picked up the TV remote and turned it to Channel 32 (the porno channel) where a guy was geting blown and having his balls and asshole sucked by two girls. That put me over the top, and she took it all down.

We had a huggy, kissy aftermath. I got another hardon, and she took care of that too. I told her I didn't need her to stay all night, but that we could get together another day. She was most agreeable. I think I gave her 1,000 DR before she left.

I had never wanted a "todo las noches". Maybe after I knew someone well, but I didn't want a girl rummaging through my stuff while I was asleep. I've been told that happens. After I'm completely shot, she can go home or go hunting another guy - her choice.

After resting a while, I walked back to Rocky's, passing the two bars. Daisy was parked there again, and smiled and waved.

Ted was at Rocky's, as a customer. He was drowning his sorrows over his football losses, and I joined in with him, along with Rick and Brad - two regulars. This was Ted's day off - Lute (who I met my first night at Shark Bar) and Sibeya were tending bar.

Ted gave me the recipe for "China White", with sounds lethal (1/2 creme de cacao licquer, 1/2 Bailey's Creme, sprinkled with cinnamon). Perhaps I might get brave enough to try it someday.

On my way back to the hotel, I stopped at Atlantic Blue and had an excellent lobster thermador. I highly recommend that place. Afterward, passing the bar complex enroute to Europa, I heard a loud "Hi Bay-bee". It was Daisy of course, and I began to wonder if she lived there.

I was too stuffed to get it on again. I caved in at the hotel, and went to sleep with CNN on. Tomorrow would be another day.

Ford
12-11-04, 22:41
Hey Silver Shadow,

Real good stuff!! You have an entertaining, and informative way of reporting on the Sosua scene that is alot of fun to read! Glad you're enjoying your trip.

I'm also glad you have developed a taste for Presidente - its a whole lot easier (and cheaper) to drink Presidente on the island than to "hunt" for a Budweiser, Corona or Miller Genuine Draft.

Keep up the great work!

Cheers.

Ray X
12-12-04, 02:17
Hi All,

Can anyone recommend anything good in SOSUA for NEW YEAR'S EVE. I'm going to be in SOSUA for the Christmas Holiday and need some suggestions on places to go or see, like clubs, restaurants or chicas! How about massage parlors any good ones or the ones to avoid. Whats the going rate during the holidays for girls.

Any helpful suggestions would be greatly appreciated and if any board regulars who'll be in Sosua during the Christmas/ New Years holiday, PM maybe we can all party!

Thanks.

Mister
12-13-04, 00:24
Thanks I appreciate it. I'm going to try to get a number to one of those places before I leave. Hopefully they will be able to give me a number before I get there so I can give it to the family. Also that way I can try to forward all calls to the number I'll be using there. I have Nextel and I'm sure that it can be done with other service providers but I think, once I have the number in hand I can forward all calls from my cell phone to the one they cut on without extra cost to who ever is calling from the states.

Thanks again.

I'm not sure they can give you a cell number until they actually have the number and phone in there hands to program, etc, but you can rent a phone for the first day or two at about $2-5 a day plus your air time. Call that orange store. I think there website is at www.orange.com.do

You could also use the Codetel store to make calls, but having a cell phone down there is the way to go.

Enjoy and bust some nuts for the rest of 2004!

Mister
12-13-04, 00:37
Hi All,

Can anyone recommend anything good in SOSUA for NEW YEAR'S EVE. I'm going to be in SOSUA for the Christmas Holiday and need some suggestions on places to go or see, like clubs, restaurants or chicas! How about massage parlors any good ones or the ones to avoid. Whats the going rate during the holidays for girls.
...Thanks.

The Palace is usually hopping around that time. I suggest you stop on in even though if you are not staying there. The crowd for the most part is cheerful and live. The girls there do there best to please. - That's a quick solution to a good starting point.

Great meals will be had at Playa Dorado or Breezes in Cabarete. Buffet style set up for as little as about $15 for all you can eat and drink plus live entertainment. Just say you been there before and paid the regular visitors rate vs. the high rate they will originally quote you. Good to grab a chica before hand...maybe just driving around or on the beach earlier that day. If you see one that you like, call her and invite her over! Usual prices stil stand, but it is or will be the holidays...so pay per performance..the better she sucks and fucks, the more you give her but dont over do it.

Enjoy!

P.s. See ya guys when I see ya!

Ray X
12-13-04, 03:46
The Palace is usually hopping around that time. I suggest you stop on in even though if you are not staying there. The crowd for the most part is cheerful and live. The girls there do there best to please. - That's a quick solution to a good starting point.

Great meals will be had at Playa Dorado or Breezes in Cabarete. Buffet style set up for as little as about $15 for all you can eat and drink plus live entertainment. Just say you been there before and paid the regular visitors rate vs. the high rate they will originally quote you. Good to grab a chica before hand...maybe just driving around or on the beach earlier that day. If you see one that you like, call her and invite her over! Usual prices stil stand, but it is or will be the holidays, so pay per performance..the better she sucks and fucks, the more you give her but dont over do it.

Enjoy!

P.s. See ya guys when I see ya!Mister,

Thanks for the information on SOSUA, greatly appreciated!
Are there any good massage parlor(s) in town or nearby that you can also recommend. Is PASSIONS Massage parlor any good or no?

Thanks again.

Un Men
12-13-04, 14:41
No ot wasn't from SFO ot was out of YYZ. and I flew Skyservice. (it's normally 1 of 3 from here, skyservice, JetsGO, or Ait Transat).

I use http://www.selloffvacations.com/home.htm, or http://www.holidaymarkettravel.com

Actually to leave last weekend, there was a blowout to POP of AIR and AI all for $365 cdn ($300.00 u.s.) - that was last minute of course.

Have fun

Mik

Outstanding! Mr. 1284

Was that from SFO? I think not.

What was the AI?

I used booking buddy for easy comparisons,what did you use to find your vacation?

Best,

Rick

Silver Shadow
12-13-04, 18:49
This Monday morning was misty and overcast. I ate breakfast at Europa, and the weather cleared slightly. Afterward, I walked up the street to Passions Massage, intending to invite Ana (who had given me a superb blowjob on Friday) over to my room at Europa when she got off at midnight. She wasn't working that day, though, and both of the girls behind the bar were unhappy that I didn't want a massage from either of them. I drank a Presidente, left a tip, and walked (on the opposite side of the street from the bars) to a massage sign on Calle Pedro Clisante named "Escape". The sign said "professional", but I was ready to enjoy a massage, even if that were all it came to. It was. I got a workmanlike massage from a very nice girl, but she stayed away from my cock and balls, even though I had a hardon when she asked me to turn over on the table. She was, as advertised, quite professional.

When she finished, I dressed and walked back to Europa, to shower off the oils. I watched CNN for a while, drank a Presidente from my refrigerator, put on a change of clothes and went outside. The sky was still overcast, but at least it was dry. I had noticed a group of German restaurants near the center of town, and I chose one named "Schnitzel Paradise". They didn't have a sign, only a menu. The owner had to tell me the name of the place. I had a Schnitzel Vienna Style and fries, which were quite good. The waitress was a German lady in her forties, I would suppose, and quite pleasant.

I adjourned to Rocky's, and watched Monday Night Football with Ted, who was on duty. The DR is on Atlantic Standard Time, so prime time is an hour later in Sosua. I quizzed him on costs of living in Sosua, and was floored at how little he was paid as a bartender. He told me he made all his money on tips. I was careful thereafter, to add tips everywhere (except to the ladies, unless they were exceptional), if the tip is not included on the bill. Atlantic Blue adds a service charge, so I did not tip there.

Returning to the Europa, I made a mistake and had my only bad experience in Sosua. In going to Rocky's, I would always pass Cowgirls, which Ted always called, "the *****house next door". (This word may be scanned by Jackson and deleted, but you will know what it is.) I never saw anyone I thought worth pursuing in there - anyway it was a five-minute walk to the Europa. Instead, I returned to the hotel by my usual route, and just before I even got to the Four Roses/Domino complex, I was hit on by a very determined lady who pressed up against me, and pulled my ass against her, jabbering in Spanish. I did a "no comprende", and she felt for my cock, still talking. She was very good looking, and her name was Maria (not the same Maria I had met earlier). She was giving me a hardon with her fondling, right out on the street, so I suggested we retire to the Europa. She agreed, left her ID at the Europa desk, and we went to the room. As soon as we neared the bed, she dropped to her knees, unzipped my fly, and began to suck my cock as I saw back on the bed. We hadn't even undressed. I said, "quitese su ropas" (one of the few Spanish phrases I knew), and she mumbled something unintelligible around her sucking. The blowjob under those circumstances wasn't really that good, so I stood up, popped loose, zipped up, and said, "No mas".

I gave her $200 RD, and said, "buenos noches". She was angry, and said, "Mas!". I said, "No Mas. Adios." She looked around desperately for something to steal - she grabbed a cigarette pack with two left in it, a pack of TicTacs with only a few left, and reached for my sunglasses. I stopped her and escorted her to the door.

For no reason other than I didn't like her, I washed my cock, and felt better. I had been warned to avoid the aggressive girls, and I guess I had to find that out for myself. Bad attitude, bad service, bad experience.

I went out to again check for the Perseid meteor shower. The moon was full, cutting through the clouds, but it was still too overcast to see any stars.

I walked past Domino's, and heard the familiar "Hey Bay-Bee" from Daisy. She had watched me leave with Maria, and asked me why Maria had returned so soon. I told her. That broke her up. She said Maria had come back to the bar, and told the group that she left because this guy wanted to ficky-ficky without a rubber. Daisy then spoke up, saying, "I know this guy. I've been with this guy. He doesn't like ficky-ficky. He likes blow jobs. You must not give good blow jobs if you're back this soon!"

The ladies at the bar loved it, and Maria left in a rush as they were all laughing at her.

Daisy asked if I would like a REALLY good blow job, and I had to tell her the mood was past. She was unhappy, because she needed some money for dinner. I gave her $300 RD. She was, and is, a nice lady.

NYC Sentinel
12-14-04, 01:28
I am in the process of booking a hotel room at a place called Cabarete Palm Beach Condos. Anybody ever heard of it? They are asking for 1/2 the money up front in a wire transfer. Common process in the DR? I would have assumed credit card over the phone would have sufficed. Oh, and by the way, i got roundtrip from JFK to POP for $487 last friday on expedia. If anyone has any hotel selections that aren't the usual suspects, but still chica friendly, i'm all ears...hope everyone enjoyed their weekend.

NYC Sentinel

Victor Lazlo
12-14-04, 06:07
Just wanted to let you know that I'm enjoying your posts about Sosua. I get the impression that you are an older guy like myself, so your perspective is of interest to me (I found Rocky's overrated too).

On my second night there I got pickpocketed while walking from Europa to La Roca restaurant. This crazy chica started coming on to me on the street. She kept saying something like "Chupa Chupa" (Suckee Suckee?), pulled up her shirt to show me her titties, etc. I was trying to get away from her when she suddenly grabbed my crotch. When I moved to take her hand away, the other hand went into my pocket. She got about $20. I thought about finding a cop, but figured she'd be long gone. Luckily I still had enough on me for dinner, so I chalked it up to experience and started carrying any large bills in my sock. From your description of your experience with the second Maria, I wonder if it could have been the same girl. No point in describing her. It was dark and happened pretty fast. At least you got something for your 200 pesos. By the way, this was also my only bad experience in Sosua.

Scruffman
12-15-04, 02:32
No way. Any hotel in the DR is 35 dollars a night .And you won`t be in Sosua.

Ford
12-15-04, 04:43
I am in the process of booking a hotel room at a place called Cabarete Palm Beach Condos. Anybody ever heard of it? They are asking for 1/2 the money up front in a wire transfer. Common process in the DR? I would have assumed credit card over the phone would have sufficed. Oh, and by the way, i got roundtrip from JFK to POP for $487 last friday on expedia. If anyone has any hotel selections that aren't the usual suspects, but still chica friendly, i'm all ears...hope everyone enjoyed their weekend.

NYC Sentinel

Have you ever stayed at the Caribe Campo complex in Sosua? Huge pool, guest friendly, good security. They were in the process of making it all condos for purchase but still have some rentals available - far as I know.
http://www.caribecampoclub.de/

NYC Sentinel
12-15-04, 21:27
No way. Any hotel in the DR is 35 dollars a night .And you won`t be in Sosua.I think you're forgetting this is the high season there. Alot of the hotels (Puerto Plata, Sosua, and Cabarete included) I contacted are already booked over christmas. Again, this applies to hotels or condos, as i want to stay right on the beach and not in a brothel. Everyones rates seem to be consistent at about $80USD per night being the cheapest. Sosua by the sea is $113.00USD a night. Villa Taina in Cabarete is booked. Maybe i've been looking at too many pictures of accomodations on-line, but it's all starting to look the same at this point.

I have found myself in the position of having to stay at one place for 5 nights and having to find another for my next two nights. It's going to be a pain in the ass to find a room for two nights on christmas morning right? Any suggestions, i'm here...

NYC Sentinel

Ray X
12-17-04, 01:11
Can anyone recommend of a good massage parlor in or around SOSUA? Are they safe and clean, what type of services do they offer? Whats the norm, prices and how much shall I tip the girl after shes done. Any info would be helpful, Im gonna be in SOSUA for the Christmas holiday with friends and we might all need a good relaxing full service massage.

Happy Holidays!

Big Dane
12-17-04, 17:55
Have the prices changed within the last year - that goes for hotels, food, beer/alc. and chicas?

I was in Sosua during the DR presidential election and I was told that with a new (less corrupt) president the countrys economics would be stronger and thus it would be more expensive for us mongers.

In may I would pay around 35$ for a room pr. night, 1000-1500 pesos for a girl, 65-120 pesos for a beer etc.

Silver Shadow
12-17-04, 18:08
tuesday was happening. the maid woke me at 11:00, and i asked her to come back in a half hour. this one was young and rather pretty, but i'm sure even if she were willing, she probably wouldn't have jeopardized a good job to fuck a guest. there has to be a way, but i wouldn't be around long enough to find out. i had only three more nights in sosua.

i dressed and went to roca restaurant (#1 pedro clisante), across the street from mora murai, and looked at their menu posted outside. they advertised a "european breakfast" for about a buck more than i had paid at rocky's. i ordered one, and sat on the veranda drinking coffee and watching the avenue activity until the order quickly arrived. it was a huge plate of eggs, bacon, ham, potatoes, toast, rolls, fruit, butter, marmalade and juice. excellent. no more rocky's breakfast - ever. no flies, either.

afterward, i took a stroll about town, and found m&m massage, mentioned by jimmy dr and others in this forum. once again, there were no preconceptions. there are massages and there are massages. i don't remember the cost of that massage, but it was low. the lady who conducted this gave me probably the best massage i've ever had in my life (and i've had quite a few). it was totally non-sexual - she even used a towel to cover my ass and my cock when she worked on me. i have never had a better massage. massage is one form of sensual pleasure, while sex is another. i highly recommend m&m.

i stopped by schnitzel paradise, recognized the waitress who served me yesterday, and said "propino ayer" as i gave her a bill. she was delighted and excited. ted had taught me something.

i walked to the beach road, ending up at shark bar. i met a guy named tony from peekskill, new york (not that far from my nighborhood), and we talked and put away a quantity of presidentes.

the power went out, and the locals explained to me this happened all the time. it was happening less, as the dr government had struck an oil deal with venezuela, but it still wasn't all that reliable.

i returned to europa mid-afternoon, and wandered up the gravel road to olga's massage. olga was unhappy that i didn't want another massage, but instead that i wanted to meet her "helper", who had joined in with us earlier. she finally agreed to fetch francesca, and i struck a deal to pick her up at ocho horas and take her to europa. no money was discussed, and i only half-way thought she would be there when i called for her.

i went to dinner at atlantic blue (if i had been a really nice guy i would have invited francesca), and had shrimp in garlic sauce. again excellent. i hope these guys keep their standards up, and the trade they deserve.

near 8:00, i walked up the gravel road next to europa, and francesca was sitting out in front of olga's. she got up readily and followed me back, presented her id at the desk, and we went to the room. she spoke no english at all, so our communication was limited to gestures and my very basic spanish. we stripped and showered together, kissing and feeling each other up as we soaped and washed. i also washed her asshole, slipping a soapy finger inside and rotating it a bit. she followed suit and did the same to me.

we dried off and retired to the king-size bed the europa provides. after a long kissy, feely session, we moved into a sixty-nine, with her on top. while swallowing my cock to the hilt, i was trying to read her reactions to give her what felt best. i'm surprised we lasted as long as we did, before she began to hump my face and suck even harder, which triggered me to be on edge. when she started letting go and really grinding into me, i followed her lead and unloaded. if she spit it out, i wasn't aware - there were no wet spots on the sheet. she didn't suck my asshole, but she was so good at everything else i hardly noticed. in addition to sucking her **** and clit, i had invaded her asshole with my tongue. that seemed to set her on fire (maybe it hadn't been done before?).

we hung around and played for a while - i think she would have stayed as long as i wanted. i laid $1000 rd next to her clothes. i brought us both presidentes from the refrigerator, and indicated to her that she could stay as long as she liked. (my paranoia had everything of value locked up in the safe, so i wasn't worried at that point - and i hardly figured she would be a thief.) we hugged, kissed and felt each other up until it got late and we both got tired. i indicated again she could stay, but she had reasons (which i didn't understand) that she needed to be somewhere else in the morning.

i slept happily.

Mister
12-18-04, 17:30
Can anyone recommend of a good massage parlor in or around SOSUA? Are they safe and clean, what type of services do they offer? Whats the norm, prices and how much shall I tip the girl after shes done. Any info would be helpful, Im gonna be in SOSUA for the Christmas holiday with friends and we might all need a good relaxing full service massage.

Happy Holidays!

M&M located near Banco Popular..to the left of it in that white small shopping complex...just pure great massages, nothing more.

I would also play at Passions where you can really play! Now they have a 2 for 2 special kinda deal....2 chics for about $50USD or $1,500 pesos. Tipping is not required but it would be nice. I have not been there to use the facilities, but I hear from everyone that it is excellent! You should see the chics,,,some with nice big tits and cute young, but legal faces!!! WOW!

Mister
12-18-04, 17:33
Have the prices changed within the last year - that goes for hotels, food, beer/alc. and chicas?

I was in Sosua during the DR presidential election and I was told that with a new (less corrupt) president the countrys economics would be stronger and thus it would be more expensive for us mongers.

In may I would pay around 35$ for a room pr. night, 1000-1500 pesos for a girl, 65-120 pesos for a beer etc.

Still the same old prices D.

P.s. See everyone when I see them.

JimmyDR
12-18-04, 17:39
M & M gives a plain old massage for 400 pesos. They close at 7PM. Passions gives extras and they close around midnight, plus they have a bar where WSG,WSA and **** members all come to hang.

JimmyDR
12-18-04, 17:40

All the prices are climbing these days. Now hotels seem to be raising a few dollars as well.

Big Dane
12-18-04, 18:14
Man I hope they'll stat calm at least until March/April.

If the prices do rise a lot - what's the alternative? South America?

JimmyDR
12-19-04, 02:13
Man I hope they'll stat calm at least until March/April.

If the prices do rise a lot - what's the alternative? South America?

I am hooked on thise $275 RT tickets and the 3 hour flight time.

Ray X
12-19-04, 07:23
*******, Mister & Silver Shadow,

Thank you all for the insightful information on Sosua. I think me and my friends will definetely have a great time this Christmas/New Year's vacation.
What kind of a get together are you having at the SHARK bar on January 1?

And, do you guys recommend we use cabs that you call in and get a price over the phone rather than hailing a hotel or street cab which will charge "gringo" prices, as I read before on the Santo Domingo board. Any advice on this would also help. Thanks again.

JimmyDR
12-19-04, 16:27
*******, Mister & Silver Shadow,

Thank you all for the insightful information on Sosua. I think me and my friends will definetely have a great time this Christmas/New Year's vacation.
What kind of a get together are you having at the SHARK bar on January 1?

And, do you guys recommend we use cabs that you call in and get a price over the phone rather than hailing a hotel or street cab which will charge "gringo" prices, as I read before on the Santo Domingo board. Any advice on this would also help. Thanks again.

There are street taxis that are much cheaper or hotel taxis with posted prices. I will be at the Palace that time with a few other guys as well.

Ford
12-19-04, 17:31
I am hooked on thise $275 RT tickets and the 3 hour flight time.

For NYC metro "players" if you consider the time and money it takes to get there - the DR north coast can't be beat! Spend all-day on layovers in San Salvador or Guate City and you will very much miss the direct shot back to JFK from POP. Very true. :)

Cheers.

Silver Shadow
12-19-04, 20:39
This was a Wednesday. I had only two days left in Sosua. It was mid-morning, and I made my way to La Roca, waving off the persistent motorconchos all the way. I usually prefer to walk, and take in the people and the sights along the way. This paid off later. I was totally stuffed after their "European Breakfast".

I wandered again to Shark Bar, and met some of the familiar people. I downed a few Presidentes and paid an attendant $10 RD to take a leak in one of the stalls behind the bar. I quickly learned from insiders that Shark Bar had a key to their own stall, which was locked, but the key was available from the barmaid. It no longer cost thirty-five cents to [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140), which would buy you a Presidente or two before the end of the evening.

The sun was still out, but the crowd was slow in developing at the bar, and I thought about coming back later. I started walking back to the hotel. Reading in this forum earlier that it was advisable to wear a pair of wrap-around sunglasses while walking the street - it avoids inadvertent eye contact while allowing you to scope out anyone you like without being obvious. About halfway back to the hotel, I saw a really beautiful young thing walking toward me, seemingly checking me out. I removed the glasses and smiled. She smiled back.

There was very little conversation. She spoke no English at all, and I know only enough Spanish to make the most basic contact. I regret now that I didn't follow up with her, as she was most approachable, but at that point I was primarily interested in a nap. (Believe me - I was getting fucked out -knowing that **** was as available as air in this town). She was a visitor, and had come to Sosua for the beach, and was alone for the day. She was also forty years younger than me - which I certainly didn't object to - and it was my big opportunity to make it with a newbie. I assured her that she was beautiful, and that another time I would love to be with her, but I had other things I must do. She seemed disappointed. I should at least have asked her to meet me for dinner. I'm sure things might have developed.

After my nap, I went exploring further. I hadn't seen any evidence of the Palace, which is mentioned often on this board, and with the most basic description of how to find it (a gravel road or two beyond Europa), I came upon a three-story concrete structure that looked as though it might be a hotel. There was no sign of any kind. I went inside and found a desk, where a lady was talking with a couple of locals, and asked where to find the Palace.
She indicated I was IN the Palace. I asked if John were there, and she said he wasn't, but wanted my name so that she could tell him I came by. I gave it to her, and told her that he didn't know me, that I was only coming by to meet and talk with him. I don't know how much she understood, as we were speaking in a combination of English and Spanish. There was one guy in a bathing suit beside the small pool in the front, but no girls. I left, planning to return later, which I never did.

My notes don't mention where I ate dinner, but it was unspectacular as I don't even remember it. I did return to Rocky's for after-dinner brew. Ted filled me in a little more about living in Sosua, and I became more interested.

I checked the skies for the meteor shower afterward. Even though the skies had been clear and sunny during the day, there was a haze which prevented seeing any stars.

I regretted not getting laid or blown this day, but my workouts to date had been so good I felt I could stand a day off (even though I would regret it later).

Ted had told me of a big party at Rocky's that night - they even hired extra bartenders - but I wasn't in the mood for a raucous party and declined.

It was an informative and interesting day, even though it wasn't wildly sexual. I began to panic that I had only one more day in this paradise, though, and that I had better do my best on the final day.

Ramesses
12-20-04, 03:51
Thanks Silver Shadow,

I really enjoy reading your posts. I am going in Feb. and find your posts to be the most informative I have read yet. It really sounds like you are enjoying yourself.

Ford
12-20-04, 20:04
....After my nap, I went exploring further. I hadn't seen any evidence of the Palace, which is mentioned often on this board, and with the most basic description of how to find it (a gravel road or two beyond Europa), I came upon a three-story concrete structure that looked as though it might be a hotel. There was no sign of any kind. I went inside and found a desk, where a lady was talking with a couple of locals, and asked where to find the Palace.
She indicated I was IN the Palace. There was one guy in a bathing suit beside the small pool in the front, but no girls. I left, planning to return later, which I never did.....

........(LOL) :D Yes, the Palace does tend to be alittle understated and low-key at times. Not to worry, things pick up!
Great stuff S.S. !

Ray X
12-21-04, 02:21
Does anyone know if there are any good nightclubs or discoteques in Sosua, where pro's and nonpro's alike hang out and have a good time. I want to have a choice of maybe having a good time with a local mamasita then some working aggressive pro.

Where exactly is the SHARK bar located in Sosua?

And does anyone know how many cartons of cigs and bottles of liquor, I can take back home to the states with me. Is there a limit ? And should I buy cigs and liquor at the Super Super Liquor store on Pedro Clisante bc its cheaper or is there another cheaper store in town.

Thanks again, everyone has been helpful!

Silver Shadow
12-21-04, 02:37
Today was Thanksgiving in the US. It's just another Thursday in the DR. The only reference I saw to Thanksgiving was a big sign outside La Roca which advertised a "full turkey dinner". I ate the usual magnificent breakfast there, and reserved judgement about coming back for thanksgiving dinner.

Bernard, of the Flamingo Strip Club, had recommended "El Toro" as the great steak house in Sosua. I asked directions at the hotel desk, and walked west, in the direction they had indicated. I finally came upon it, at the end of Calle Pedro Clisante, along an area that would have been very dark and isolated at night. It might have been fine if you took a taxi or motoconcho at night, but it's important to remember that the DR is a third-world country, and there are poor, desperate people. I'm from New York City, and we know a little about that.

I walked back downtown, and on a side street, found "Kika" massage. This whole thing was funny. The cost of a massage was real cheap, and I said okay. The outer "reception" room was crammed with about six or seven ladies. She motioned me into the "massage" room, which was a cubicle with a bimbo asleep on the bed. With no Spanish, I walked back into the outer room and silently pointed inside. "Kika", or whoever she was, bounced the babe, and I stripped and lay back, face down. Very standard rubdown. When she got to my front, she played a bit with my cock and said "mas?". I know just enough espanol to ask, "quenta costa?". She mentioned a number that I didn't understand, but if a finish cost more, I wasn't inteested. No tip, either.

I went back to Europa and showered of the oil. I then went to Rocky's, and convened with Ted. I was going to be leaving the following day, and I had come prepared for anything - namely two dozen Trojans. I had heard - from this forum - that DR rubbers were inferior, and while I didn't plan to use any or many of them - I wanted our goods just in case. (I don't use them at home.) I gave the rubbers to Ted, suggesting that he either use them himself or pass them along to his sporting friends.

Passing the bars on the way home, I saw several ladies, including Daisy. She came at me, again offering the fantastic blowjob. I wasn't ready at the time she suggested, but told her "quisas luego". I didn't like her constant attention, but I appreciated her dissing the lady who was on my case two days before.

I took a long nap, and continued my tour of Sosua. This town is not very big, but they don't believe in street signs (there are very few), so you need to wander to find things of interest. Even the "tourist office" doesn't have maps of the town - they instead pounce on you and try to sell bus tours and boat trips. I had fashioned my own street maps (which turn out better than those I found in Fodor's, Lonely Planet, and other tourist guides).

I went back to La Roca, not to have their Thanksgiving Dinner, but to have one of the better filets I've ever enjoyed. The owner grilled these things on the veranda, and they were magnificent. After dinner, I discovered I had miscounted the cost, and didn't have enough to pay for dinner. The owner let me go back to the hotel to resupply funds. I think, by returning and paying the balance, plus tipping waiters and staff, that I might have restored some of his trust in gringos.

I walked back to Domino, and signaled Daisy to come with me. We took a shower together, and I laid on my stomach and let her tongue-fuck my asshole. Later, we switched roles. She then gave me the fantastic blowjob she had promised. I hope this lady is still in the biz when I next visit the DR.

I adjourned to Rocky's and got shitfaced. I had to leave the following day. I managed to trip and smash my nose on the way back to Europa - there is a raised portion of the sidewalk just before "Four Roses" - watch for it. I checked the damage when I got back to the hotel, and fortunately it was slight. It sobered me up though.

It was time to reminisce - that it was my last night in this magic little town - and I was already missing it.

Big Dane
12-21-04, 13:44
I ready to take my second Sosua trip this march/april, but I'm a little in doubt where to stay.

My first trip I stayed at the Palace and I was quite good - John/Luca are great guys but I just wonder if I should try another place like Europa.

John however told me last I was there that he would be installing internet in some of the apartments and that is ofc. a big plus.

What do you guys say - should I try both places (plan on returning once a year) or just stick with what I know (and like).

Antonelli
12-22-04, 00:43
Big Dane,

I know the net was working last week at the palace.I was doing my emails and getting blown! What a place!I would stick with what works.Hope to see some picts.

Almotu
12-22-04, 14:02
SS,

Appreciate your no nonsense reports. You even left in your blunders ;-) Hope there was not much blood involved with your accident. How much was the Europa per night? Was there internet access in the room available? I am planning to visit Sosua in 2005, is your map available for sale? ;-)

Thanks again for sharing,

Almotu

JimmyDR
12-22-04, 18:35
Well my brother and I are heading out tonight, to be joined by as many as 15 others in Sosua. We will be at The Palace and there are 8 - 11 staying there.
Others will be at Rockies and The Europa. Check us out at Rockies daily for breakfast if you want company and to shoot the shit.

Passions Bar and massage and The Shark bar are WSG/**** hangouts. Hopefully a few bangbus trips tp Puerto Plata. Its 80 degrees in Sosua!

JimmyDR
12-22-04, 18:37
I ready to take my second Sosua trip this march/april, but I'm a little in doubt where to stay.

My first trip I stayed at the Palace and I was quite good - John/Luca are great guys but I just wonder if I should try another place like Europa.

John however told me last I was there that he would be installing internet in some of the apartments and that is ofc. a big plus.

What do you guys say - should I try both places (plan on returning once a year) or just stick with what I know (and like).

Split your trip, a few days in both. I have donr that before.

Mister
12-23-04, 02:42
The Blue Dolphin is real quiet and laid back. John is no longer part owner anymore. Get ready to see it get even better. Steve who managed the bar there daily is now co owner with his new buddy. You can basically do as you please at the Blue Dolphin...no need to check in a girl like you have to do at the Europa. Real good people.

Silver Shadow
12-23-04, 05:47
Friday morning I awakened, sadly realizing I would soon be leaving.

I had a small scab on my nose from the stupid accident the previous night, and a skinned knee. I felt silly, but also guilty. Sosua sidewalks are multi-leveled, and you walk at night at your own risk.

I began packing my bag, and realized that many of the "gifts" I had been advised to bring for the girls (lipsticks, cosmetics, etc.) remained. I had given gifts to Francesca, Daisy and the first Maria, but had several left. I decided to leave them for the maid.

I normally left a $20 RD tip on the bed each day for the maid - not a lot - but it would at least buy them a motorconcho trip home if they chose. It got me "holas" and smiles whenever I saw one of the ladies during the day. This would be my going-away bonanza - I left the cosmetics, a larger tip, and a "genuine sapphire" pin that I had received from a Harriet Carter order. A real windfall for the lady who had to change the sheets and ready the room for the next monger. She wouldn't be coming until after checkout time, which is a reasonable 2:00 PM. My flight out of POP wasn't until 4:00, and I planned on being there a couple of hours early, to deal with whatever delays I might encounter.

I was getting back into my stateside mode, and only had a cup of coffee at Europa. I noted in the lobby that the dollar had dropped a bit further, to $28 pesos per. I had passed a couple of money exchange places (away from Pedro Clisante) that offered an exchange of about $1 peso higher than I got at Europa. There were also guys springing up on the street the past few days offering "change". I passed them by, as I suspected more negatives in dealing with them than the small gain which might be available.

Carrying my bag on a strap over my shoulder (I travel light), I made one final wander of the town, ending up at Rocky's for a nostalgic last Presidente. No one was there that I knew, so I reminisced about the last eight days, and made future plans for a return trip, knowing a bit more about what to expect here.

The attitude between the sexes is night-and-day with the US. Here in Sosua, fucking is the name of the game. Guys know that if they like a girl, even if he only met her a minute or so ago, he can readily ask her if she wants to get it on. She isn't at all offended - probably even complimented - even if she doesn't want to. There is none of this "what-kind-of-girl-do-you-think-I-am" stuff. You can, and should, be specific about what you want, so there is no last-minute misunderstanding.

GLADIATOR, posting earlier, referred to Sosua as "the holy city". I think I have to agree with him. It's closer to my religion than any other I've encountered. To me it's more like the Land of Oz. You will find what you are looking for.

Leaving Rocky's, I walked half a block up the street to the corner of Pedro Clisante and Dr. Rosen, where there is a taxi stand on the southwest side. With my bag, I was quickly approached, and I asked, "Cinco cien a aeropuerto?". I was away. (Hint to all mongers: LEARN your numbers; PRACTICE your numbers; MEMORIZE your numbers)

There was a line at the American Airlines counter, but I had plenty of time. I got checked through - no problem at immigration - and went to the gate, surprised that no one else was waiting. As I sat down, an announcement came over the intercom with my name. My flight was boarding. I showed my ticket to the attendants at the gate and they waved me aboard. Either American Airlines doesn't understand the time change, or they had altered the schedule without notifying me. Anyway, I made it, and Flight 1798 began the journey away from paradise.

I had missed the Perseid Meteor Shower, but that was a small minus compared with the many plusses of the trip.

I thought back about the week, already beginning to plan a return. My seatmate may have wondered why I got a hardon while I napped, but there was no comment from her.

End of diary - I hope I have passed along information which might be helpful to someone else. When you visit, please set a positive image for the rest of us!

Block Partier
12-23-04, 06:25
I'm there, in just a few days. Can't wait. I've been looking at these amazing photos for too long. I'll be in Santa Domingo for a couple days and Sosua after that for a week or so.

I have no place to stay in either city. Everything I've called is booked, especially the Palace. Suggestions would be appreciated. If anyone knows a beachside place that's chica friendly I'd really like to know about that.

I'm also interested in going west where there's supposed to be some great reefs and tint villages. Will I find chicas in small fishing villages ? Should I bring a couple along from Sosua ?

I plan to be at the Palace for New Years and I'd like to meet people from this board. Are there any other divers on this board that are going to be in the area over New Years ?

Thanks

Crypton
12-23-04, 17:58
Great reports SilverShadow. Thanks for taking the time to provide all the details that really help fellow mongers and make your reports a great read. Very entertaining and informative.

Prtyr2
12-23-04, 19:27
Silver shadow, it is good advice to learn as much spanish as possible and knowing the numbers certainly does help. . . .however cinco cien will rarely be understood. First cientos is the plural for cien. So 400 would be cuatro cientos, but 500 is quinientos. Hope that helps. . . .my spanish is far from great!

Silver Shadow
12-23-04, 23:23
Thanks for the correction! I suppose I should practice what I preach. Fortunately, the taxi driver understood my bastardized Spanish, as he took the $500 RD happily upon arrival at the airport.

I sincerely believe it is a good idea to know the numbers, even before you know how to say, "hola". It is invaluable in dealing with not only taxis, restaurants, hotels, etc., but also with chicas.

I'll continue to practice, and maybe someday I will pose an algebra problem to you in Spanish.

Sincerely, thanks very much for the correction. It helps me, and I think it will help everyone else.

Chubobby
12-24-04, 19:37
If I arrive at the airport in Santiago rather than Puerto Plata, how hard is it to get to Sosua? How much will a taxi co$t me? How long is the trip? How about buses, public transport? And, what if I arrive late at nite, after hours?

Mose
12-27-04, 04:58
Last year the diving in Boca Chica was for the most part poor, few fish left in the ocean. From what I read Sousa is the same. Any recommendations in the Sousa area?

JimmyDR
12-27-04, 13:34
Wednesday December 22, 2004

We arrived at Jet Blue early, it was packed there, had a great dinner at 1 of the many spots they have in the terminal there. The flight was delayed about an hour. Landed in Santiago airport, passed thru customs and immigration fast and onward to the Hotel Platino. Its high season so a double room is 1900 pesos. They opened a bar, internet cafe and a restaurant here at the Platino hotel.

The internet cafe/bar closes after 2 am and the owner here says it gets packed with chiacs at night. I will be back with updates on January 4, 2005.

Thursday December 23, 2004

Well I arrived here at Rockies and there are about 15 people here now already. JJ and Strangeluck just arrived!

Regular gas was over 100 pesos in November. I filled up my friends tank, super and it was 79 pesos a gallon. 20% decrease.

We went thru the mountains where we encountered a guy with his cattle herd. They almost destroyed the car. Most of the herd split but two cows banged into the car. SCARRY!

We arrived in Sosua where the peso is about 28.50 -29.00. I was walking around when I spotted a so called new chica walking back to Hotel Americana. I got a massge and BBBJ for 700 pesos. I was there 1 hour and 30 minutes. Hey its X Mas in Sosua, Merry Christmas!!!!

So I am walking around and then riding around. There are a few new bars and restaurants opened. I see one 18 year old that said she would meet in an hour and a half, then I see another that will meet me tomorrow.

Then I see her, turns out she is Haitain, working in the capital and she is here for two weeks. First I get a massage, then we jump in the shower, then she starts to BBBJ, then I bang her. I say I will see you tomorrow and she asks about the money. I hand her 550 pesos and she says thanks. I love this country.

So there are people on the terminals at Rockies. I ask one guy how much longer and he says a few minutes. I look again and he is on my site, my machine, my site, its Apostropheman !!!!!!

Friday December 24, 2004

Well I arrived here at Rockies and there are about 15 people here now already. JJ and Strangeluck just arrived! Apostle has just arrived as well.

Lots of walking around, Apostropheman and I walked the beach, some action there then back on the mean streets of Sosua there was a chica that went from 500 to 400 for head but I passed.

Got a 5oo pes massage from an 18 year old in a new place. asked for extras and she said her mom said no. I asked how mom would know and she replied, its mom's place.

Fantasy, JJ and myself had a nice Turkey dinner at LaRoca.

Its a bit slow around town but I found a chica that went from 1,000 down to 500 in 5 minutes.

Saturday December 25, 2004

Well I arrived here at Rockies and there are about 5 people here now already. JJ and Strangeluck just arrived! DR1 guys have their table, we at **** are getting ready to rumble.

Something weird going on here in town, the owners are using thier under 18 year old relatives to work the places. I got a nice 400 peso massage this afternoon.

Well more mongers have checked in. Gman and his brother, the dentist, fantasy, The Swede, JJ, Strangeluck. Nuhomet has arrived and his buddy is here as well. PARTY!!!

Hotel Americana!!! I made my second visit today and the place is full of hookers. Got another 500 peso BBBJ.

I was walking around and there are just dozens of chicas everywhere.

Sunday December 26, 2004

Well I arrived late today at Rockies and JJ, Strangeluck, Numomet and his buddy were here already. Mav, Apostle and Rog walked in as well.

Got my daily massage at M & M and roamed around abit.

The town is ALIVE. I usually walk by the Dominos bar day and night and there are playmates there to amuse me.

Monday December 27, 2004
Well I arrived here at Rockies and JJ is now here. Its cool this morning in Sosua, I have on a light jacket.

WSJ3
12-28-04, 02:12
Sounds like you are having a ball ******* buddy...

I just posted a pic of our 500DR chica in the photo section buddy.

Carpe Diem.

Peace:
WSJ3
:)

Prtyr2
12-29-04, 02:18
Silver Shadow. . . .I agree with learning spanish as much as possible. The numbers are a good place to start. My first trip some girl told me quinientos and since it started off like quince, I thought she meant 1,500 pesos. . . . .LOL!

One great phrase to know is "como se dice en espanol". . . .
That basically is asking "how do you say in spanish. . . . ."

With that you can ask a taxi driver, chica, or anybody how to say a word that you don't know, by pointing or describing it etc. That phrase has helped me learn much more. My grammar is VERY far from great but I am usually understood.

Cinco cien will work with taxi drivers used to gringos and toruists, if you are ever in a non tourist area they look at you like you are speaking martian. I went to one place and the waitress looked at me like I had two heads when I asked for a "cerveza". I guess my accent was new to her. . . .

Ford
12-30-04, 20:40
Then I see her, turns out she is Haitain, working in the capital and she is here for two weeks. First I get a massage, then we jump in the shower, then she starts to BBBJ, then I bang her. I say I will see you tomorrow and she asks about the money. I hand her 550 pesos and she says thanks. I love this country.

........No matter whether the RDpeso is 52 to 1 or 28.5 to 1, ******* is going to negotiate a great deal!:) Good work mate, and thanks for the reports. (glad to see the Palace dentist is back in town - he's a real niceguy)

FORD