PDA

View Full Version : 2002-2004 Archived Sosua Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Admin
05-15-02, 15:25
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

JimmyDR
05-15-02, 16:40
This is located about 15 minutes from the airport. John's Sousa Palace, email at ThePalaceSosua1@hotmail.com , Club Residential and ???? are located here along with about 50 other hotels. They range from $10 to $200 per day. Some don't have 24 hour electricity and others don't have air conditioning. Most have pools and safes. Many are cash only.

The famous Merengue Bar and High Caribe are located here as well. A taxi runs $12 from the airport.

The world famous Sosua Beach is also located here. Lots of action here.

Try not to overpay these chicas. They usually get 500 pesos a shot or 700 for the night.

Cheap Air Travel:
www.Travelocity.com
www.orbitz.com

*******@Blackvoices.com

Ten Six Niner
05-15-02, 22:23
Hey ******* remember me. I guess you think I disappeared. Well I have still been around just watching.
How did your Fuckfest go ? Did you ever get your Dominican facial that you so much wanted back in December ? It would be a shame to think that after all of this time you still haven't satisfied your urges.

WSJ3
05-17-02, 00:11
Hey *******

So when are you going to have another FuckFest in Sousa

Peace
WSJ3

SosuaDoctor
05-21-02, 18:18
The SosuaDoctor just booked a flight on AA for next weekend and he will be back in action.AA runs specials---if you leave on a Thurs or fri and return the followinw Mon or Tues,it comes out to $333 after taxes and fees are tallied.Go to AA. com.Since it is going to be short notice,I am going to pop into the Europa and grab a room. I am arriving around midnight Thurs night and flying back tues morning.I will bring back plenty of reports on chicas.I am sticking with my rule of NEVER paying a chica more than 500 pesos.Last time I got a great BJ for 100 pesos.Just have to haggle a little bit.Take care everyone and happy chica hu*ping.
SosuaDoctor

Vagabond
05-27-02, 10:24
So whats up in Sosusa at the moment ?I have to wait until november to go back, will stay a month then. Was there in january, anything new since then ?

Vagabond
05-28-02, 11:07
Fantasy Thanks
Is the Tucan closed now ? or is it still up running but the owners will change the concept ? I think the Tucan has been very popular among the locals, and very crowded in the weekends. However, it has been a good place to pick up amateurs.

WSJ3
05-28-02, 15:24
I just wanted to give a shout out to my college buddy STONE1917 and thank him for his tip about using the Dominican in Love website for the GFE

Peace
WSJ3

WSJ3
06-02-02, 20:34
Hey FANTASY

What is the cost to stay at the Palace? The last time I was in Sousa--April 2002--I stayed at the Europa and it was about $28US a day for the stay. Nice hotel too--Girl Friendly. I checked out the site but I would like to hear your opionion of the way guests are treated at the Palace. Thanks.

Peace
WSJ3

JimmyDR
06-02-02, 23:29
The Palace is $50 for a 2 BR and $45 for the 1 BR. There are 4 two BRs and 1 One BR. I stayed here 8 nights and will return in late June for 14 more days. This is the place to be. Pool, cable, 2 safes, security guard to keep the chicas in.

Bring your wife or girlfriend if you really want to show them what kind of pig you really are.

Beach is a 10 minute walk. High Caribe is 5 minutes in the other direction. Plenty af action around the corner as well.

WSJ3
06-03-02, 15:17
Thanks for the update *******

Peace
WSJ3

WSJ3
06-03-02, 21:34
Thanks FANTASY

You know now that you mention it I had a similar experience at the Europa--not getting messages from my chicas--but I didnt think much about it because I had so much fun doing my thing. Next time I will try the palace and taste the mujers. I appreciate the info

Peace
WSJ3

apollo1212
06-04-02, 22:50
hi what city and what airport code do u use for sousa? Im goin on my first trip there soon, I cant speak much spanish, will I be able to do ok anyway?

FlyingDutchman
06-05-02, 15:15
looks like i will be in sosua from 16 juni for three days, and need the girls to show there id when you bring thim to the hotel????
also i am not the other guy who is dutchman,

JimmyDR
06-05-02, 15:27
Deleted

FlyingDutchman
06-05-02, 19:05
so, i will stay again in the total inclusif hotel, got connections and can register the girl always.

FlyingDutchman
06-06-02, 21:28
no,its not in sosua, its about 25 min from puerta plata, and this guy nows everybody in there, and take him down with me and he will do the job , so i can bring in who i like, but my trick is also to check in on that time i found the girl with who i like to stay that night, and check out next day so i can bring another girl next day, i might go to another hotel too, but i always rent a car, so i can take my stuff with me.braught till now almost in all the hotels who are not leaving girls in, i will manage it 8 out of 10 to bring thim back to the room, i like this sport .its a little hastlle but was worth a lot of time the troublle, when you get thim in they feel special and will treet you even better,

apollo1212
06-07-02, 11:00
Hey *******, do U have a url of the aeromar fares? I looked on there site and couldnt find it thnx, and also do U know if they fly out of the balt , dc area?

JimmyDR
06-07-02, 20:33
Deleted

FlyingDutchman
06-07-02, 20:40
but thats my kick get there where you get problems and still get in, but when the girl is good i will keep here a couple of days , but are the gf friendly hotels of good quality and have they good ac,

apollo1212
06-08-02, 15:27
******* or any1 else, whats the exchange rate in sousa? and how much american will a chica cost for all nite in dollars?Im not cheap but dont wanna pay more than I should, and will any1 be in sousa around the 20 of june?

Jimmy Dr Thanx! so that works out at about 40 american or so for all nite rt?
Damn I cant wait to get down there lol

WSJ3
06-08-02, 20:51
Hey apollo1212

You can log on to bloomberg.com and use their currency calculator to get an updated exchange rate before you travel, however, when I was in Sousa in April 2002 the rate was about $1US=17.5 Dominican Pesos.

I just got the opportunity to scan some of my 35mm shots and I have posted them on the insearch of chicas website. Let me know what you think. Oh by the way Fantasy I didnt scan any pictures of my Novia--because I didnt want you to fly down and get a bbbj from her :)

LOL

Peace
WSJ3

WSJ3
06-09-02, 18:44
LOL Fantasy

:)

JimmyDR
06-09-02, 20:47
Would have? We all are doing her. Is her Name Loli?

Do you think she is in her casa waiting for you? Really now. They all go to school and first they learn to say when you ask if they speak English is "a little bit". Then they all say that they have no "Novio". Then they are shown where the nearest Western Union to their casa is.

Last but not least "My baby is Sick". I need "Dinero" mi amore.
Watch to see if they know how to use the toilet. If they sit on the seat, they have been in a hotel before. If the hot water in the shower doesn't bother them, they have been in a hotel a lot of times.

I will ad on to this area any additional comments rather than add on additional posts. Check it out. WSJ3 and Fantasy.

I have over 100 posts now. I am a real pervert. HELP ME!

I have over 100 pictures posted in my Yahoo Club as well.
You think they are ugly, o well.

I have Posted alot of My pictures here:
Http://myweb.ecomplanet.com/BOMS8951

jstem33
06-10-02, 07:26
Hey DR mongers.......left a short post on the DR main page. can some of you sousa experts help me with few questions? any help is greatly appreciated. -jstem33

Vagabond
06-10-02, 10:46
re jstem33
You will find some spanish looking girls if you look around, but not to many. However there are many pretty light skinned mulatas with more caucasian looking faces.

jstem33
06-10-02, 21:00
thanks vagabond...actually that's the ticket. caucasian or spanish features. nothing personal or meant offensively, but not the flat noses. anyone else care to contribute? -jstem33

apollo1212
06-10-02, 23:29
hey guys, I booked my flight from balt md on aa, cost was 600 and some change.I would appreciate any info any1 could put here or email me at apollousa99@yahoo.com, kind of clothes, how much cash,where to go etc, Im booked at the palace and spoke to john, he seems like a really good guy, if any1 gonna be there between 6-21 and 6-25 2002 lets hook up!! Man Im excited as hell, hey *******, whats the url of your yahoo club? I couldnt find it thru search

LittleDickPride
06-12-02, 00:20
Qué onda amigos ?

I have just spent 5 days in Sosua and actually found that it currently is a ghost town. The high season is indeed Nov-March and the current period is "temporada baja". Only two sin spots appear to be open now: the disco "High Caribe" and the Merengue bar; all other night clubs or bars are temporarily closed.

I stayed at Hotel Europa, which is clean, cheap (USD 35) and girl-friendly; next door is Sosua Plaza.

Sadly enough, most chicas are at best 5 and there are not many due to the lack of tourists. The average fare is R$ 500 (USD 30) for the night and you can bargain down to R$ 300 in this season.

I am not sure that this low activity is only due to the season; there is also 1) the worldwide tourism downturn, 2) the increasing propensity of tourists to go to (non-girl-friendly-) all-inclusive resorts (in so doing they do not participate to activities downtown) and 3) the competition of other hot spots in DR or elsewhere in the Caribbean. On the other hand, the locals are quite friendly (provided you speak Spanish) and certainly are more available for a talk or drink than in Santo Domingo.

Then I went south to Santo Domingo. Much more diversity, far more expensive though; I may post a message in the relevant section of this forum.

Que les vaya bien!

Fabase
06-12-02, 01:28
LittleDickPride,
the girls you got for R$300 and R$500 where did you pick them from? where they SW?

JimmyDR
06-12-02, 01:48
Deleted:

LittleDickPride
06-12-02, 02:50
Originally posted by Fabase
LittleDickPride,
the girls you got for R$300 and R$500 where did you pick them from? where they SW?

U can pick the chicas (4-6) for the price range 300-600 at Merengue bar or High Caribe. Also, all along the main street, from Hotel Europa to Merengue bar to the crossroad leading to Sosua beach. Yet, the quality is a far cry from what you can get in Santiago or Santo Domingo for a higher price though.

Another option for chica diversity, while booking a hotel in Sosua, is taking a cab or "motoconcho" to Cabarete or Puerto Plata. I think that there is more choice in Puerto Plata but it is less geared to tourists and you certainly need Spanish skills over the C level to deal with the locals and get by. I personally spent 2 nights in Hotel Mountain View, which has an attached open-air club, with several chicas in the range 4-6. Also, the disco Orion is a local favorite. I did not try Crystal club nor a couple of places along the Malecon around the western tip.

Best.

LittleDickPride
06-23-02, 22:25
Originally posted by FANTASY
to all,

things appear to be a little quiet in sosua this week. and thats great news for us. i had a true 10 last night(all night) for 700 pesos. john is busy laying block on the third floor of the sosua palace. he is starting to get busy. the secret is out. tucan disco is reopening soon (its located across from the merengue bar.) for more info on sosua, or if i can help anyone with a specific topic please email me through my website. make your plans now for new years eve in heaven!!

http://www.fantasyislandadventures.com/

Fantasy:

Could you provide us with some specifics please? where did you get this true 10? and what is her name?
Is there anything currently open besides Merengue and High Caribe?

Thank you.
Best

JimmyDR
06-23-02, 22:27
Deleted.

LittleDickPride
06-23-02, 22:35
originally posted by *******
there must be about a dozen small bars, then the clubs in puerto plata as well.
how many do you need?
during the day there is the beach.

hi *******:

my main concern is: there is no such thing like a true 10 right now in sosua or puerto plata. this is why i ventured down to santo domingo to bang some really hot chicas at remington.

hopefully things change soon since i am to go back to dr_north coast in late july.

best.

*******:

ok then, i peeked at your pix. yes, one can find a 5-6 for 500 pesos per night at either merengue bar or high caribe.
are you going to be there in late july? hopefully tucan disco opens in the meantime!

best :d

JimmyDR
06-23-02, 22:37
Deleted.

WSJ3
06-23-02, 23:18
Hey *******

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. But in my Buddys defense--*******--I have seen the pics of girls that he has posted on the yahoo website and the majority are in the 7-9 range in my humble opinion.

Peace
WSJ3

WSJ3
06-23-02, 23:29
BTW *******

I noticed when you edit your posts you have the font in red. How do you make that change. Talk to you later buddy.

Peace
WSJ3

JimmyDR
06-24-02, 13:53
Wednesday June 26, 2002
After an hour and a half delay arrived at my Hotel, Sousa Palace, at 2am. Walked down the block and found Jenny, an 18 year old I had last trip. We agreed upon $20 for a massage. Ended up banging her, then going into the Jaccuzzi, then she stayed over. In the morning she asked if I could give her more so I threw her an extra $10. I think that she would be an 7.0. She was 5 feet tall and about 95 pounds. She is so sweet and un demanding of anything. Its a buyers market and I am buying!

Thursday June 27, 2002
Jenny came back and we did the Jaccuzzi again. I got 5 pictures of her and later in the day a new massage girl came by. She is short and 21 years old. I have her picture as well. She wanted $30 for a session. She was an 8 I think. I hit Caberete as well and saw a new 19 year old there. She wanted $60 but she will come down in price. See the post below. This Girls name is Katherine. She does come down in price. I met Drew from the site and we hit the town at night. He gave me great info on Curacau. Yocasta, Nelsi, Estella and Lolli all dropped by and Mercedes was there as well. The team is all here.

Friday June 28, 2002
Jenny came by again and we swam. Later in the day 2 new chicas showed up to the Palace, cash only here, and they were both about 5 feet, and 18 years old. I have their pictures as well. They are in the "8" range. Dtooth from the website checked in. After hanging with him 8 days I decided that he is one of the wildest and most fun people that I have ever met.
At night I checked out the scene. There were lots of chicas in all the bars. Most were in the 5-6 range but I counted at least 3 in the 8 plus range. The Palace has Laundry service now. You guys say Jenny counts as "ONE", thats fine, but I grabbed the ass's of at least 20 girls so far and none of them was over 24 years old. Count that! Johann from my past trips is working in town and is a full fledge hooker. She is 19 now. I say she is a 7 plus. I was talking to John and he can also arrange golf outtings, where you get a discount of about $20. Dtooth said it was one of the best courses he has seen.

Saturday June 29, 2002
Breakfast with the ex GF, to start the morning.
Went to the beach and there were a few choices there but I decided to pass. Returned to the Hotel and went for a swim. In came Nelsa and I went for an hour massage. Out she walked and in came Yocasta. Another hour massage and about 8 pictures of her. Lots of chicas everywhere but they require Spanish. We added 2 more chica friendly hotels to our list, so when you book with John, he will put you there and you can use his pool, Jacuzzi or you can book directly. Its the same price. The only difference is you are still part of the Palace.I for one will stay here first, even if he can squeeze me in for a day. He had a problem with non internet people causing trouble. I will post the other hotels shortly. There is a total of 150 rooms, which allow chicas. I found a short stay hotel for you Resort guys. It $15 for the day. I had a nice chat with Yocasta, and she will go for the night to the resorts for about $100. Second night, will be discounted. Just need to tell John to please get her for you. He will have her cell number. Did I tell you she gave a great massage and BJ today?? Hanging around the pool all afternoon, John brought out the Barb o Que and we had fish and steak and chicken. Dtooth and I and Carlos and Jenny, who returned, then Hit Mountainview, which was packed and Crystals which had about 20 chicas. The salida is 450 pesos now and Dtooth got a chica for $130. She will be here until noontime, she is a solid "8". When you are looking for me ask for Jimmy and leave your name and Hotel with the Guard here. I am trying to keep prices down as well. I was thinking about a Villa rental and again John can Handle that for you. About getting to Cuba, he has a friend that goes from here all the time as well. For those of you wondering about Jenny, I found her off the beaten track and she is costing me $30-$40 per night. She doesn't work at the Palace and I am getting this price because I can Speak Spanish. No newbie will ever get this deal. Plus I like the fact that she goes when I say go cause I want to do at least 3 of John's new girl. They are well worth the 800 peso price.

Sunday June 30, 2002
We can make a difference. Across the street from the Palace there is a little grocery store owned and run by a single mom with 3 kids. If we all buy our beer and soda there, her 3 kids will go to college. Spend as little as $10 per vacation over there.
Jenny went home, got laid, now I am in Caberete waiting for Isabel to return to her house. I am in an air conditioned internet cafe drinking my morning coffee.
WSJ3, 5 chicas a day come thru my door, you can count it anyway you want, but they were in my hotel room. You got chicas?
The beach is not 10 minutes from the hotel, but an hour. You need to talk to all the chicas on route there, unless you are rude. Grisorir, a new chica and friend of Nelsi, age 18 and very big tits came buy. She was sooo tight. No kids. She asked her mom about the job and her mom said " yes, we need the money, go there". At about 10 PM, Dtooth, myself, Soronji, Mercedes, Ester were drinking beer in his unit. As long as I supplied the beer they stayed. I had 3 quarts, which lasted about an hour. Priceless.

Monday July 01, 2002
Jenny just left and boy do I enjoy her massages. She gave me one great shower/massage combo. It will take me about 40 hours to post all my pictures, and that job starts after I get home. I am going to check out a boat rental, which will include 10 persons. I was thinking 3 of us and 7 chicas. Should be GOOD.
Went to Caberete with Dtooth to have dinner at my friend Isabel' house. Bumped into Evie and she asked me to call her. She was with her sister and asked me to ask Dtooth if he wanted her sister, maybe a "7" which he replied yes. We got sidetracked and missed the hook up, but there is always another day. Went to El Typical, which had 7 ugly girls at 9 PM and 1 "7".
Went by Laida's house and woke her, then back to Sousa Palace where I got Yocasta for the rest of the night.

Tuesday July 02, 2002
Woke up, banged Yocasta, she left and now I am having coffee and typing. Went to Caberete to see my girl, Isabel, but she wasn't home, but I found Katherine, age 19, a solid "8". I banged her, showed her to John and she will work the Palace. Had lunch with Mercedes and Soronji, at a local place. It cost me $4, and they were very happy. We were in a restaurant, saw a single guy, got to talking and he is French. He said he was there because he read the WSG, mostly JDR's posts. I said, I am him.
We showed him the Palace and he said, there was a major difference between that and the Europa, not just $15 per night. He said the Palace is like a Guesthouse.
Ended the night with Soronji, a massage and a Blow.

Wednesday July 03, 2002
You fat, old, ugly guys that come here for the first time, then return a month later and get married, then send them $500 or more per month are LOSERS. You will always get hot women here. You don't need to marry them. By the way, we are still banging them, not all of them, but many, cause they are bored.

Went to Caberete today and got a $12 massage only by a 29 year old, 6.5. She said it would be $36 for sex and massage. I settled for the massage. It was good. Saw 2 hookers there as well, Back to the Palace and 18 year old Oneida was there. She asked if I wanted to give it to her in the ass, cause thats the way she likes it. I said sure, why not. Its hot today. Grisorir was sitting around, when I finished with Oneida. Lots of daytime action here.

LAJazz, Whosudaddy and JimmyLA showed up. John threw a barbo bo que, which was very boring. While we were eating, Soronji and Jolisa went in the hot tub, ripped off their tops, started making out and kissing each others tits. We were bored watching this. All the girls seem to want it in the ass here. JimmyLA then took those 2 to himself where they put on a lesbo show for him then he banged them.

Whosu and Dtooth and myself then hit Mountainview which had about 30 chicas and LaBoem which had about 20 chicas. I choose 24 Year ool Lucy and Dtooth choose 26 year old Morena, and
Whosu took one as well. They were all in the "8" range. They left at 10 am in the morning.

Thursday July 04, 2002
Started the day off banging Lucy of course. Relaxed during the day, nothing special. I am drained at this point. Must have had dozens of encounters. In the evening we went to Caberete and stopped in Casa de Equipo, which had about 35 dogs in the pound and Las brises which had about 5 chicas. They are now hanging out at the bar by Western Union. Checked out High Caribe and there were about 40 chicas there, but nothing caught my eye.Returned to the Palace and Ester was in the Jaccazzi so I joined her for 30 minutes. Big Wet Tee shirt contest coming soon, in a day or 2.

Friday July 05, 2002
JC from Miami stopped by and we chatted and we both know Derrickhead. (I met him in November 2001.) The Swede checked in and we were drinking and chatting and Mercedes started to lap dance for him, so he ended up with her a Soronji. Later on Slippery from Chicago stopped by, (I met him in December 2001.)

Dtooth, LA Jazz, The Swede, (He is here for 20 days, so stop by.) Yocasta and myself, then went to PP and hit Laboem, which had about 25 chicas. Then onto Crystals which had about 15 chicas. Longbeach bar area across from Crystals had about a dozen chicas, one really hot 18 year old and she want 1000 pesos for 2 hours. Yocasta wanted to hang with the boys. She stayed the night with me. I woke her, she blew me, now I am having coffee and she is sleeping.
I checked out another hotel and they are chica friendly as well, 200 rooms. Now we have a total of 5 Hotels and 380 rooms. I think we are ready for FukFest 2003?
I am not sure anyone is reading my daily reports, so I think I will stop unless I hear otherwise, via e mails.
*******@blackvoices.com

Saturday July 06, 2002
2 guys from NY showed up. We hung around the pool and they played with Mercedes and Soronji. I posted about 7 pictures to my Web Page. Check it out. Link is on bottom of this post. (9670).
2 more guys showed up, we had a bar bo que and almost a Dildo show. The girls disapeared. Hooked up with a "regular" Chica and spent the night with her. Plan to spend the last 2 days with her. It turns out that I met her sister last trip, Maribel and she has a Canadian Boyfriend.

Sunday July 07, 2002
She woke up and left. I dropped 2 loads. There are now 11 of us pervects running around. There was this guy Victor, a friend of John's, who lives here and has a pawn shop. He will be getting Dildos for his store and cell phones. He usually sells jewelry about 70% of the retail price. I am always buying shit in the stores for my favorite chicas anyway and they are always pawning the items. I was going to get a bracelet for about $30 for one of them. He charges 20 % per month but for us, only 10%.
If you are a regular to DR yes you will be buying your gifts back.
I added 6 more pictures as well, for now.(10044)
LaJazz left as well. I was hanging with the sisters, Carmen, age 23 and Diana, age 22. They both slept over, all three in the bed, then in the morning we took a group shower. My dick is real clean.

Monday July 08, 2002
Trip is winding down fast. A friend of John's has a plane and we may be able to Island jump in the future. I will find out the range.
So I can see, that there is an American Invasion of Sousa coming.
With us comes the hot chicas. We hung aroun the pool and around 7 PM the sisters showed up. They gave me a great massage and we hung around the hotel.

Tuesday July 09, 2002
The trip is done. The sisters are back at the room resting. I banged the one sister while the other one was chantting "Harder"
John needed my room so I went to the Europa for one night, and it sucks there. Half the rooms don't have working air conditioners and they only allow one chica in and they give different prices to different people.
I spent the last 2 nights at the Voramar, where you can bring in 10 chicas if you want, at no extra charge.
Tel 809-571-3910
Fax 809-571-3076
$30 per night.

I would like to say that this is the greatest Website that I have had the privilage to post on. With the site I have linked, below, I can now post all my pictures, which will number in the 1,000 's.Hopefully one day I will meet Jackson in DR and who ever is with me will all give our chica s to him for the night.

All Pictures are posted @

LittleDickPride
06-24-02, 16:08
Hotel Europa vs. Sosua Plaza

Please *******, could you justify why you recommend Sosua Plaza (USD 50) rather than Hotel Europa (USD 35) notwithstanding the price gap? Does it provide additional services?

Best :D

Update after ******* response. Thank you for vindicating the price gap. You are right: there is no such thing like stables of chicas at Hotel Europa. In addition, the attached bar is pricey. Can one have breakfast / lunch at Sosua Plaza? As for your pix, I just wanted to know; nothing special. Hopefully we meet someday in Sosua!

Best :D

JimmyDR
06-24-02, 16:57
Sousa Palace has girls coming in and out and they will knock on your door to introduce themselves. The Jacazzi and pool are open 24 hours a day. It is American run rather than German. Always other guys around to team up with to split taxi costs. I myself like a midnight swim.

*******@blackvoices.com

The Voramar:
809-571-3910
Fax 809-571-3076
Chica Friendly @ $30 per night.

WSJ3
06-26-02, 00:56
Bon Voyage *******

I spent all day at work today with ******* emailing back and forth and getting no work done. My best wishes to my bud on his trip to POP

Enjoy
WSJ3

CARPE DIEM *******

Dont do anyone--CHICAS--that I wouldnt do and remember your promise about my special pictures Buddy

LittleDickPride
06-26-02, 01:26
*******:

Enjoy your trip and keep us in touch. Do not forget to provide us with updated tips on the current hot spots and gems in Sosua, Puerto Plata and Cabarete!

Best :cool:

whosudaddy
06-28-02, 09:40
I am arriving in Puerto Plata or Sosua on July 4. I am returning after about a 5 year absense. I have read much on different places to stay in PP and Sosua, my question is how far from the beach is The Palace and Europa, and is there more action in Puerto Plata than Sosua? In which city would you stay?

apollo1212
06-28-02, 13:18
Hey fantasy! nice to meet U there also, man I have been all over the carribean for the last 20 yrs, it makes me want to cry to think opf all the money I wasted in bahamas , cancun and puerto rico!! Guys believe this, dr is the spot, I will go no place but there from now on.truthfully I had more fun then I have ever had anywere, and I cant even speak spanish, lol. lessons start soon lmao. Actually the hotel with john and the grls was fantastic, John is a very nice helpful guy and looked out for me. it weas very convenient to have the chicas runnin in and out all hrs of day and nite.hell not even being able to speak spanish I went out 2 nites on my own and got 2 very nice hot chicas I dont know , I would call em 10s maybe they would be 6s to some1 else that is very subjective, All I know is that the palace is a great place,and Im goin to return either late august or early sept. wish I could go back tommorow lol. Hotels cheap, foods cheap, women cheap, casinos cheap what more could U ask for? I was in casin playing 5$ a hand BJ and the guy who runs it came up and introduced himself lol.christ in ac or vegas U cant get a drink for 5$ a hand BJ lol man John I hope U read this soon, I want to thank U for a great vacation and Ill see U in august or sept oh fantasy if U coudl shoot me a email, I need some info from U on that stuff we talked about at dinner if U have time thnx apollousa99@yahoo.com Oh and jimmy and fantasy include me in ther NY bash lol

LittleDickPride
06-28-02, 14:28
hi *******,

great times for you in sosua. btw, does sosua plaza accept credit card payments? are you going to high caribe 2nite fr 28 june?

also, peek at the bar next door to merengue bar.

enjoy your vacation.

best :cool:

WSJ3
06-28-02, 16:51
Hey *******

Remember you cant count the same girl twice when you tally up all the sex that you are having in Sousa

Ten times banging Jenny only counts as one bang

Otherwise keep up the good work buddy. I will see you when you get back.

Peace
WSJ3

WSJ3
06-29-02, 23:32
Hey *******

Ass grabing only counts if you get laid 2

Peace
WSJ3

LittleDickPride
06-30-02, 00:13
Hola amigos

Sounds like ******* getting a great time in Sosua: in and out, inside out, upside down... I guess Yocasta and Nelsa are both hot. I would like to see Sosua with chicas everywhere at this time of the year :D Please *******, don't spoil the market and don't pay more than DR$ 700!!

I may hit Sosua sooner than expected. Hopefully rooms are still available at Sosua Plaza.

Best :cool:

Qué onda *******? Whatever hotel I pick eventually, I intend to pay you a visit at the Palace; should I ask for "Jimmy" upon arrival?

Que te vaya bien! :cool:

Vagabond
06-30-02, 15:10
Re Whosudaddy
There should be about 10 maybe 12 minutes walk to Sosua Beach from those hotels. Since you are interessted in beach life, you should choose Sosua, no beach in PP. As you see from other posts, there are plentifull oc action in Sosua.

FlyingDutchman
06-30-02, 17:55
jsut came back from sosua, stayed in hotel europa for 2 nights, girls did ask a lot in the bar next door and wanted only st and 800pesos. did pas on it, next day took a nice looking girl for 3 hours, did bbbj cim for 500, but was good gfe, went then on to santiago,

WordUp
06-30-02, 20:04

HEY J Dogg,

....... Just saw your NEW Web Site .... GGGRRRRRREAT I really did enjoy it, and I am conviced that I have to go whether YOU are there or NOT. I would prefer you to be there .... BUT we can NEVER seem to be able to be on one accord as far as timing.

...... SEND ME AN EMAIL ..... I want to book with your friend JOHN to his hotel. I will be looking for flight arrangements to Sousa.

....... AGAIN .... Your Web Site is better than you told me. Call me once you get home. You know the TIMES.

.... YOU ARE THE "MAN." !!!!

....... ((((((( WORD ))))))) .......

WSJ3
06-30-02, 21:03
Hey *******

You are my hero and I have nothing but respect for all the chicas that you are tapping down in Sousa. Keep up the good work buddy. My next trip to DR I will definitely stay in the Palace. Hey buddy when do you think you can post some of these new pics to the website, are you going to wait until you get back to the states? Keep in touch buddy

Peace
WSJ3

WSJ3
07-02-02, 01:32
Hey *******

Your daily posts just get better and better. I cant wait until you start posting your Sousa Pics

Peace
WSJ3

WSJ3
07-05-02, 18:37
Hey *******

Thanks for the picture buddy from your July 2002 trip. I could see the attachment though and I was hoping that you resend it to my email address. Thanks

Peace
WSJ3

JST
07-07-02, 13:34
Hi,
I'm planning for a trip to Sosua DR in mid-august .
Does anyone have info on a resort named Paraiso de Colon ?
Girlfriendly or not ? How far away from the nightlife area ?
Thanks a lot
JST

JimmyDR
07-14-02, 16:32
The time has come and I finished posting the pictures. There are 80 pictures as always, with 43 from the past trip. I hope you like them. Read the trip report as well. It was a great trip and I met many guys from this site as well. Some of them are planning to return for a reunion. The Third floor of the Palace will br ready by September and there will be 15-20 of us, most of the time in attendance. LaJazz will be there.

If you ask me a question, most times I edit a previous post, rather than add a new post. See the updated Caberete section.

Everyone should check out this place!

You can e mail me @
*******@*******.com

WSJ3
07-14-02, 17:40
Hey *******

Great pictures as always--I especially liked the 2 chicas massaging each others nipples--always a fan favorite. You are the MAN.

Peace
WSJ3

WSJ3
07-14-02, 19:47
Hey *******

I just added another photo album to the in search of chicas website. Enjoy

Peace
WSJ3

JimmyDR
07-23-02, 00:30
I was talking to (((( WORD )))) yesterday and he asked me when I would be in DR again, cause his main concern was going there alone and I replied that if he stayed at the Palace, he wouldn't be alone. Since finding out about the Palace in February, I have stayed there 17 nights during 2 trips. There was at least one other guy from this site, as well as John and Carlos. There have been as many as 9 of us there at the same time.
In September there will be 10 rooms and I have a feeling there will always be plenty of mongers around because non mongers do not stay at the Palace. I also have a feeling that within a year or so there will be dozens of us at any given time, since I counted 5 chica friendly hotels, with 380 rooms in total. When the Americans start coming then the hot chicas will follow. Lots of Gringo Dollars.
It seems like everytime I am down there, Slippery from Chicago and Jazz from LA are there as well.
I am buying this card reader for my Sony and I will be able to download pictures every day or so. What a life we have!

Stunt
07-23-02, 04:15
I will be there August 29- September 6. I look forward to seeing any of the guys from this web board. This will be my 1st of many trips. Hopeful I'll run into you (Jimmy DR) while in down there.

Stunt

ny_monger
07-23-02, 14:46
I have been to boca chica a few times and found the scene a little dead. quality has diminished greatly over the past year. my hopes were down until i read about Sousa. Read about and have been to the website for the Palace and it looks like a cool place. However, I have a few questions and would appreciate any help from members of this board:

1) I like to get with the chicas at night. other than beach,what kind of daytime acitivities are offered at Sousa?
2) how far is the beach from Sousa?
3) is there a pharmacy near the Palace?
4) does the palace allow chicas to come in and hang with us at the pool?
5) how much is a all nighter running for these days down there?
6) how much is a room at the palace?
7) which airport do I fly into for Sousa? how long and expensive is the taxi ride from the airport to the palace?

thanks in advance for your help.

Jimmy saw your website and the scene looks wonderful.

thanks

JimmyDR
07-24-02, 00:07
1 - What else is there besides the beach, maybe the pool.

2 - The beach is 7 minutes.

3 - Maybe 10 drugstores nearby.

4 - Bring in as many as you like.

5 - Allnighters run 500-1000 pesos.

6 - Rooms are $45 and $50.

7 - Fly into Puerto Plata. (POP). The taxi is 200 pesos and 10 minutes away.

All my pictures are posted here. Well at least 80 of them, since thats all it holds, unless I go to the next level.

See the Quick getaway

All these questions are already answered in the over 100 posts to this section. If you look under the WSG New Years Eve party section, there is an area called F.A.Q. and there are the 101 things you always wanted to know about DR.

You guys should get a pad and make notes. I see the same questions over and over.

Mirco
07-24-02, 00:27
Hi, folks! I`ve been to Boca Chica and never before to Sousa. From the posts here goes that S is better, is it correct?
I am going to have some fun and well deserved rest in the Caribbian end of September. Still did not decide between Cuba and DR. Your advice on comparison between BC and S will be much appreciated!
Would be nice to talk to some of you fellas down there.
Is there a direct flight from NYC or I should go through Santo Domingo?

JimmyDR
07-28-02, 15:45
So you are sitting around the old apartment, (Casa) reading these posts over the last year, (Yes I have been posting a year (Ano) already.) You decide, yes I am going to DR so you locate www.Travelocity.com punch in Puerto Plata, (POP) and get a great price. You also look to see if you have a valid passport which you will need. You then e mail John at the Sosua Palace for a room, which is $50 a night. www.SosuaPalace.com .
You can also get a room at One Ocean Place which is $40 per night, but not nearly as much fun. The Vorormar is at the other end of town and runs $30 per night. www.voramar-sosua.com
While you are in JFK, if thats where you fly out of, you can buy a tourist card for $10 which you will need. You land in PP airport, clear customs and immigration, then grab a taxi which is $13 or so to Sosua, which is 10 minutes away.
You arrive at the hotel, convert some money (Dinero), last time it was 18.4 to the Dollar. You meet John, and usually there are a few chicas around. You dive right in.
If you are at another hotel, you can stop by the Palace or check out the town.
You are done with your warmup chica then decide to check out the town. The beach is a nice 10 minute walk through the town.
I have been to the Palace 3 times and there is always other guys around to hang with or grab a bite with. The chicas will always grab a bite with you as well.
I have pictures of many of the Palace chicas here:
Http://Myweb.ecomplanet.com/BOMS8951

So you lucked out and there are plenty (Mucho) of guys around, You can go one on one with him or join up with the other mongers. Hopefully while you were home you made a lot of notes. The Merengue bar and High Caribe are top on your list of places to hit.
Also you might want to go to the town of Puerto Plata to check out Mountainview, Crystals and LaBoem. Have a beer (Cerveza) at each of these places as well. The chicas run between 1,000 - 2,000 pesos for an all nighter.Grab a taxi and he will be with you the whole night for 500 pesos. Remember, when you see a chica always say hello. (Ola)
A must is a trip or two to Caberete, a 15 minute taxi ride for 120 pesos, to check out El Typical and Las Briseas. Its a small town but lots of fun and restaurants. The chica prices run the same as Sosua, from 500-1,000 pesos all night. (Todos el noche)
Remember to look in the WSG New Year Eve Party section (Bottom of the Carribean section.) where there are the 101 F.A.Q. s listed.
A good idea is to go to one of the beaches and rent a chair for the day, 35 pesos and relax under a tree, a day or two. Sosua beach is longer than Caberte beach but I still use both. To date I have met over 50 other site members there and always had a great time.
You decide to roam around on your own which is safe here, so find a motoconch or taxi and ask him where are the girls? (Donde esta las chicas?)

So now you are ready to go. You have a few Hotels to choose from, my first choice is the Sosua Palace. You have about 6 clubs to go to and you have a few Spanish words thrown in to the mix. You even have the links and e mails to get your reservations. Its so easy now.
Why are you still in your house? GO!

Special Mention to those I have met and hung with a few days:
Beavis
Hoony (2 Trips)
Derrick
DonHo
Jazz (3 Trips)
Dtooth
Snowbird (Do you want her?)
EmrCool
Chad
Slippery (3 trips)
Whosyourdaddy
The Swede
Shaggy
Berns
Nightstalker
Raven
Seaman
Muscleman
Mazz
Frenchie
Englishdude

I forgot the chicas!
Laida (Diablo doubled on her)
Melany (Diablo doubled on her)
Mehilda (Diablo doubled on her)
Johanni (Diablo doubled on her)
Yocasta
Yocasta #2
Soronji
Carmen and Diana
Mercedes
Nilsa
Ester
Isabel
Francia
Marosol
Ana
Fifia (Diablo doubled on her)
Veronica
Brenda (Diablo doubled on her)
Teresa (Diablo doubled on her)
So many, I forgot their names.

A must for all trips is a Digital Camera. All I know is that I love my Sony. I shot over 900 pictures with it. You must all get cameras.

Always convert your money in DR and not at the US banks.

*******@blackvoices.com
*******@*******.com

WSJ3
07-29-02, 00:11
Hey *******:

It is always a pleasure to read your posts but I noticed that the Hotel Europa is missing from your list of hotels. Now my April 2002 DR trip was spent @ the Europa based on your recommendations. Any reason for the change. Overall I did not have any real problems at the Europa. Please let me know your thoughts on this.

Peace
WSJ3

WSJ3
07-30-02, 03:17
OK *******
I got your email today. I will make my next birthday trip to Sousa and book the SousaPalace. And 5 minutes after a check in I will be getting my first massage.

Peace
WSJ3

Stunt
07-30-02, 04:17
Jimmy DR -

What is the exchange rate down there? I ask an attendent at an exchange booth in Orlando and she said we were exchange $1 for 14.5 Dominican Pesos. I hope it get back to the 18.5 pesos like it was a month ago. I will be flying down in 30 days. I can't wait.

Stunt

JimmyDR
08-08-02, 00:40
Deleted

loveall
08-10-02, 15:04
Hi guys,

Is there anybody who knows girls who give private lessons in spanish in the region of Sosua,Puerto Plata...

WSJ3
08-10-02, 15:30
Hey loveall:

Depending on what hotel you stay at you can receive un lecion en Espanol from the staff. For example the Hamaca in Boca Chica gives daily lession in Spanish as part of your all inclusive price. And most of the staff are beautiful chicas that are bilingual. If you are looking for a regular girl to teach you the language then I suggest that you try the following website

http://www.dominicaninlove.com/Complete_Photo_Gallery.html

Listed on this site are dominicanas in search of love and some of them can speak english. Give it a try.

Peace
WSJ3

WSJ3
09-12-02, 03:09
Thank God for the forum and *******'s trips.

Jim buddy you make me proud to be a man. Thanks again for the jpegs from the Europa Palace.

Peace
WSJ3

Vagabond
09-12-02, 04:17
Nice to have the forum back. Lately there has been some disturbing news about Playa Sosua. Seem that they will remove all the casetas, and build a new big mall and a beach club there. I don't know how this will innfeckt on the girl situation ?

JimmyDR
09-12-02, 06:59
I arrived early to get in a few days with my regular girlfriend, who never seems to be home when I arrive, so I decided to wander around Sosua and Caberete. I was offered many $12 massage sessions there. I saw Laida, she works at the bar by the Western Union. I know her well over 2 years now and she said that my regular chica had a German novio, was going to marry him and move to Germany. I said that would be a great thing, bought her a pizza and moved on. Some of the Typico chicas were hanging around there as well. There seemed to be a lot of new chicas working there. I always make it a point to walk around this small town. The first night I hooked up with Marosol, a 20 year old beauty, whom I met 2 years prior. She is still hot. There were plenty of chicas to choose from around all the different bars. All the smaller bars had 1-3 chicas in them. One day I was on my way for a bit to eat and picked up this 18 year old. We had some pizza and I said I would find her again. I forgot about her until now and I will probably see her again in October.

Exchange Rate
The exchage rate at one point was 19 to the Dollar. Prices varried from around 500-700 per chica, long and short term. So that means my massages were $10.50 apiece. The usual conversion was 18.2 or 18.4 to the dollar. Different places offered different rates. Your best bet was to convert $100 at a time, so you don't lose out. Use the ATM's as a last resort cause they offer lower exchange rates. I usually exchange money at the internet cafe since it stays open till midnight, everynight.

Getting the Palace ready.
John was breaking his back to get the Sosua Palace finished and by Friday it was ready. There were 3 guys there when I checked in, but they were relaxing pretty much. I was on my own with my regular. Near the end he found time to start the grill going and he even served killer breakfasts. The washer and dryer was going full blast, with so many wet towels and stained underware. You can get you laundry done for 100 pesos and dropped off in your room. I spoke to him and he says he will get even more chicas for the next trip. I was extremely happy with the selection on hand.

Daily Posting
I tried my best to get to the internet cafe everyday, to check my e mails and have my first coffee of the day. It was easy enough until Diablo showed up, then the wildness began. I would see John there many days as well. This is one of the best places to exchange money. I even picked up a chica there and brought her back to the Palace. She was a real beauty. She was emailing her man overseas, and neither of us minded. I think all these chicas cheat on their men. Isn't Dr great! . If they don't cheat then they ain't worth it.

Mongers arrive in full force.
Shaggy, Berns, Ravan, Seaman, Slippery, Nightstalker, Crelus all arrived. The chicas started to pour in and the beers were bought, by the cases. First night they consumed 4 before going out to the clubs. Everyone got busy right away. The second night was the same with about 4 more cases of beer. The store near the Palace was well stocked for our needs. The added on a new wing from previous sales to us.
Berns brought 4 guys with him from the states. Muscleguy and the English dude are a few to name. I spent time with many of these guys and was able to put a face to the handle. We *****d, swam and ate together.
So many adventures and so many stories. This was the first time so many well known posters met up and partied together. There were no problems, we just shared and passed around the chicas.
Americans, English and French Canadians, living in peace.

Meeting in the mornings.
Moi Mai was the breakfast spot. First group of guys would arrive then more guys and chicas would arrive and tables were added as needed. Sometimes there were 12-16 of us there eating and telling the tales from the night before.

Assortment of chicas:
Nilsa, Soronji, Mercedes, Onida, Jolisa were there and Soronji's cousin Fifia came in and Nilsa's aunt Ana as well. There were many new chicas showing up everyday. Venessa started to work there. All in all there must have been over 200 chicas in and out of this place during my 12 days there. I came in with Teresa, her 2 sisters and a friend 1 night. My friends, the 3 sisters from July stopped by a few times. We came back from Puerto Plata a few times with between 1-5 chicas. Ana was new to this and her first assignment, which went well, was a 3 on 3 gangbang. Jaime was around town and I met her 18 year old sister, just as hot.

A real friend
One of Teresa's friends said it was her "Birthday" so after I had her I gave her 400 pesos to get herself a gift. Then a few of the other mongers then bought her "Gifts" as well. She has so many friends to choose from. We even brought a few of her sisters back to party. I had Teresa in April and Diablo wanted her this time. She hooked up her sister with my brother and I choose another of her sisters. They kept their chicas all night but I sent my chica home after we had a small hot tub party.

Soronji's list:
Soronji can add another 20 names to her list of mongers done.
Saturday, Diablo and my brother showed up.
Tuesday LaJazz, Stunt and Headhunter showed up.
Thursday Mav showed up.
Everynight most of these guys were going to High Caribe. They were giving us half off on the admission fee. We would regroup there at the Palace, all the time and do our thing. High Caribe had a lot of chicas there as well, but I only went there 2-3 times before I focused on Puerto Plata. Always a handful of chicas sitting around. Word was spreading and chicas were calling their friends up and they were coming into town. The street chicas were trying to crash as well, but most were tossed back. Some wanted to get paid to hang around and thats not how its done here.

Fifia gives a great massage. I must have gotten 8 500 peso massages while I was there and got Diablo hooked on them as well. Onida comes in a close second. Did I mention that most of these chicas like it the ass.

They can play us as well:
Watch out for Ubie cause she is married and won't spend more than a few hours with you for $$$. The English dude was trying to get her for 4 nights at $500.

Hanging in Caberete.
We hit Caberete many a day and night and stirred a lot of trouble in El Typico, retrieving with many a chica in tow. Most of those chicas are in the 5-6 range. Caberete is a 10 minute cab ride from Sosua with a strip of restaurants on the beach to choose from. Casitas makes the best damn shrimp dinners in this country. We ate there 3 times this trip.

Just another day:
I was hanging around the Palace when the sisters came over, Carmen and Diana. I met them in July when I was walking around with Slippery. They now work at the Flamingo around the corner. I dragged them to my room where they both gave me a great 20 minute massage.

First time for everything
Diablo and I rented a car for the first time ever, at $30 per day in Caberete. We were able to go everywhere, everyday and back again. We picked up a lot of hitch hikers as well. The cars are in Shitty condition of course. We had a flat and needed to buy another tire. Diablo is a mechanic, so we were lucky. We went to one of the villages and where going up and down all the streets looking for chicas. We found a few as usual.

Touring Puerto Plata Nightly:
We hit Crystals, Mountainview, Scape, Principi and El Boem in Puerto Plata many nights as well and found Brenda there, a real hottie. There is a 450 and 500 peso exit fee at these clubs. Diablo and I both did her both times, first he went then passed her to me in my room. The next time we went we brought her friend with us and swapped them both. They agreed to to a lizzy show for us after. One night 6 of us went there, first grabbing up 3 chicas from Crystals then 2 from El Boem.
Crystals was giving us a reduced rate of 300 pesos. We would hit the Esso for food after we were done and one night this guy approached me and said "Hey you are JDR" He was Santana from my Yahoo Club, Insearchofchicas.
Long Beach was hopping as well, with a large selection. Its hit or miss there at times. Going rate was 1,000 pesos per chica. At first they wanted the same amount as the chicas inside the club, but we bashed down their prices.

Another sleepless night here:
There were many 3 am Jaccuzzi parties at the Palace. I was in 1 or 2 of my own. There were people coming in and out all night long. We got the grill going and made hot dogs. I had a 3 dozen supply in my room for the parties. The chicas loved stuffing them dogs in their mouths. Headhunter and Mav were involved in this as well.

These guys need help:
It was great to see Jazz and Slippery for the third time. Lots of mongers are repeating.

Overnight in Santiago
Diablo and I headed off to Santiago for 2 days to meet up with a couple of chicas there. He has a girlfriend there with a half dozen sisters. We arrived and she introduced us to her 15 or so family members. She had a 18 year old sister that she said was off limits to me, since I was such a monger, but the sister said, "Hell no, I'm not staying here, but going out with you guys." We hit the cabanas, which are duplexes, with hot tubs, king size beds, 2 TV's and room service. We had a private 4 person hot tub party. The sister was totally into this. I banged her twice and spent a good hour betwwen her legs eating away. The chicas were tired and decided to sleep so off we went. Passions , was crowded with a lot of hot chicas as usual, and Casa Blanca had a nice crowd and these 2 places are still the best spots. The next day I gave my chica 900 pesos and asked her if this was good. Her reply was 900 is good but 1000 is better. I gave it to her and we left for Puerto Plata. So we were driving back to Sosua when we saw a chica waiting for a bus. We pulled over and she jumped in. She was with us for about 30 minutes when we stopped for a bite to eat, a photo shoot and out she jumped.

Running for office:
I like to talk to every chica I see and size them up. One day me and Diablo are cruising around and spot these 2 chicas, so we stop and wave them over. They look over at us and yell "Jimmy, you said we were too tall yesterday" and they laughed and walked away.

Invest in a drugstore here:
Viagra Sales were booming here, with everyone carrying a pocket full of them. I was suprised to see so many buying them. They are sold in every drug store in this country.

Threesomes and Bisexual chicas
It is spreading like wildfire. The chicas are so into this. I took out my digital and these chicas were posing like crazy. Brenda is bi and she said that she would point out which of her friends were into it, which amounted to most of them. I really enjoy the Carman/Diana massage combination the best. They love to get filmed and I think they would love a camcorder even more.

Future trips.....
I was talking with Diablo and LaJazz about a trip to Rio in 2003. Mel seemed interested as well.

Its getting outta contol. I am glad I have a nationwide plan with my cell phone.

States:
Illinois - Shaggy
Texas - Beavis
Michigan - Mav
Maine - Hoony
Ohio - Word
DC - Jaime
Florida - Mel
NY - Way too many to list.

My pictures are posted as well.

Remember to check out The WSG Near Years Eve Party in Dr section for future events.Its located in the Carribean section on the bottom of the page.

I see you guys are really checking out my pictures.
*******@blackvoices.com

Headhunter2000
09-13-02, 00:37
Just got back from my first trip to the Palace and can't wait to go back. Planning a 4-day in November. Kudos to John for providing all the comforts of home in the middle of the 3rd world. Shout-outs to all the Mongers I met there--*******, Jimmy's brother J, Diablo, Stunt, Mav, LAJazzyJeff, Nightstalker, Berns, Raven, Huey, Shaggy2Dope, and anyone else I forgot to mention. And all the chicas I did the "ficky-ficky" with--way too many to remember. Special thanks to Jimmy's brother for showing me around town my first day and to Jimmy for getting us all discounted prices on everything. Some highlights of the trip:

The 2nd Bangbus/Jacuzzi party: Jimmy, J, Diablo, Jeff, Mav, and myself took a taxi-van to Cristal's and El Boheim to pick up chicas. Took 'em all back to the Palace to fuck and then everyone wound up in the hot-tub. Except for Jeff. His chica couldn't handle his huge blacksnake and ran away in fear. Jeff's really a nice guy, but this wasn't the first nor the last time he sent a poor girl running in terror. Maybe big dicks are overrated, LOL. After the hot-tub, Jimmy fired up the grill and everyone had hotdogs and Presidentes.

After the first few days I developed a bad habit of going back to my favorite Palace girls Nilsa and Oneida instead of waiting for fresh troops to arrive. Mav started busting my balls by chanting "N-B-N" (nothing but new). But after a couple more days he had to shut up because he started doing the same thing. Another joke was "Western Union". This is a joke about the Gringos who are foolish enough to send money back to the girls. Actually, I can see how you could get attached to one of these girls, but you won't catch me doing this any time soon.

See y'all in November!

HH

wrldtrvlr866
09-13-02, 02:24
Hey Jimmy, I was going through some of the old posts on WSA. The ones where you were being accused of being a shill for the palace. I wish those those idiots would read your posts here! They are always full of great info and definitely not geared towards any one place (hotel...)! Thanks Jimmy, El Putanero

apollo1212
09-23-02, 13:26
hey guys just got home, last nite, had a great time as always, Jimmy email me the dates in oct when U gonna be back. I saw john and chicas at palace, place was rocking as usual lol. this trip I rented a car and drove up to santiago, wow what a nice ride thru mts, beautiful scenary, and once there great looking chicas lol. Looked like tourism mighta picked up some in sosua, lotta euros

WSJ3
09-23-02, 13:34
Hey apollo1212
Did you get to bang any chicas in Santiago. I was there a few years ago and had a great vacation with this one chica--about an 8 in looks and 10 in performance--although I really dont have any complains about the quality of ass that I got in Sousa...I believe that the suburbs give you the best bang for your buck.

Peace
WSJ3

Freedick
09-23-02, 15:57
I am looking for good deals on airfare to puerto plata from either NY or MIA around Dec 15th.

I will be coming from europe, so it is rather cheap for me to get that far in the States, but my travel agents want euro 780 to take me to puerto plata.

Any suggestions?

cunhunter
09-24-02, 02:10
Thanks for all the info. I'll be heading down to DR end of October for a little golf and girls. Can anyone recommend a good golf course between Santo Dominigo and Casa de Campo where you can take chicas for the ride?

Gpiper
09-24-02, 05:05
Jimmy DR: missed you on my 1st trip!..9/5-9/13. Wanted to at least buy you a few beers, but didn't have your cell#. My timing concerning Sosua Palace, sucked! 1st 2 days couldn't find the place, not knowing it was less then 2 blocks away from my hotel(Europa,$32 pr. day, modern and clean). I also stayed 3 days at Hotel Vooramar,($25 with breakfast; not as modern, not as clean, more tranquil, and farther from town, but with a lousy shower they were slow to fix, and no phone or frig).. I also called John, but kept geting his voice mail. Numerous motoconchos were clueless of the location. Finally found it the 3rd day, then came by sosua palace 2 times thereafter, but neither you nor John were there. Each time i was looking for Nilsa, whose photos i admired on your website; but she wasn't there. From 9/10-9/11 i went to Santiago with a lovely young lady from town. Paid for her meals, drinks, hotel room with me, transpo, and gave her $25 for her mom when introduced. That was well worth it...I connected with John the nite before i left for the states, and Nilsa was finally available, albeit not at the palace, cause it was fully booked. He was gonna send her to my hotel, but then couldn't cause she lost her id.. just my luck. Also, I never saw Ana at the palace. She is hot! How old is she? I just spotted her on your website. You had a special section for her. I hope she isn't your girlfriend. Would like to see her and Nilsa next time there (I think i'll stay at the Sosua Palce for a few days), hopefully in mid oct..Anyway, on one of my attempts this time to the palace i did get to spend one FS splendid hour with Soronji at Sosua Palace. She wouldn't talk price with me until after we were done. She then asked for $60. I countered with $45. She wouldn't accept less than $55, possibly due to unhappiness with the half-pint facial i shot her way to terminate the session!..Anyway, i was wondering if i overpaid, being that i paid between 500 and 700 pesos on the rest of my trip for similar quality looking women not staying at Sosua Palace,who would come to my hotel room for 1-2hrs.? What should i expect to pay for Nilsa or Ana on my next trip, and how much more for an overnighter?..Do I negotiate prices with John, or the girls? For this DR monger novice, any feedback is appreciated!! Thanks!

Shamas
09-24-02, 07:24
I've been all over the net looking for good air fares to POP. SDQ has many good deals, mid 4s to 5, POP is over 1K and takes almost 18hrs flying all over the upper US. Looks like I'll have to get from SDQ to POP by other means.

I've read all the reports and the FAQs and tried to look up the archives back to y2k but could not access beyond these pages.

What are some resonable methods to travel from SDQ to POP? Is the local air line which I've read is shaky but keeps on flying, a good alternative? Buses are $5, do you have to go to the central bus station or is there a stop closer? Is it reasonable to offer a cabbie $50 for the trip to POP?

FANTASY, if my memory serves me correctly, you went to CR a while back. How would you compare the Sosua Palace with the Del Ray/Blue Marlin?

Sorry for so many Qs, it's best to get it over with

Vagabond
09-24-02, 10:17
re freedick
If you are going from Europe, why don't you go directly to POP ? KLM/Martinar flys directly from Amsterdam to POP every monday wednesday and friday.

JimmyDR
09-24-02, 13:21
Shamas, there is one bus stop in Santo Domingo and it makes 2 stops before hitting Sosua. Its a nice air conditioned bus. The usual taxi ride is 2,000 pesos which is about $110, one way.

GPiper, you work out the prices with the chicas. Soronji might have been more cause she left with you but normally runs 800 pesos. Ana is Nilsa's aunt and they work well together. She is just so fresh and new to whoring, thats why all the pictures. Well, by October she will be experienced, like all the others

apollo1212
09-24-02, 19:05
yeah I picked up a chica and took her to sosua for 3 days lol, she was fine as hell, I kinda favor the lightskinned 1s an she was lighter than me fine as hell name was nilscida. She was in a disco, 200peso salida, then I gave her 2500 for the night in santiago and 3 days in sosua. she has a cell phone and I will def call her again, great cook, washed all my clothes by hand in sink, and no mafioso. Thats the good thing about goin to johns, U dont have to worry about em robbing U, 1 chica I picked up in cherramico stole my fukkn towel!of all the things to steal, damn 400 $ camera sitting rt there and she takes my bath towel lmao. Really tho at johns U dont have to worry about that shit, as he will get your back with the chicas. fantasy the hurricane gonna hit the north side? or elsewhere?hope they all come thru good if it hits there
Anyway Im goin back in maybe oct or nov for sure if jimmy dr will ever email the dates he gonna be there lol

Freedick
09-25-02, 15:05
Shamas,

going from SDQ to POP :

- the bus IS cheap, but the trip lasts 5-6 hours.

- baggage handlers in SDQ WILL open your suitcase and take whatever valuable they need, including clothes, doesn't happen in POP

- taxi fare from SDQ airport to bus station is
US$ 50

- you get to POP at midnight, after 20-24 hours travelling, so you have lost 1 full day

- going to POP by cab will probably set you back at US$ 150, and it also lasts 5-6 hours, and you can get killed on one of those non-braking cars (no kidding)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Shamas
[i]I've been all over the net looking for good air fares to POP. SDQ has many good deals, mid 4s to 5, POP is over 1K and takes almost 18hrs flying all over the upper US. Looks like I'll have to get from SDQ to POP by other means.
What are some resonable methods to travel from SDQ to POP? Is the local air line which I've read is shaky but keeps on flying, a good alternative? Buses are $5, do you have to go to the central bus station or is there a stop closer? Is it reasonable to offer a cabbie $50 for the trip to POP?

Freedick
09-25-02, 15:12
for how much? can i book through the web?

Originally posted by Vagabond
re freedick
If you are going from Europe, why don't you go directly to POP ? KLM/Martinar flys directly from Amsterdam to POP every monday wednesday and friday.

jon_7942
09-25-02, 15:45
I'll be in DR later this year and am looking for information about the massage parlor scene especially in and around Sousa.
Also, any information about "Long Beach" would be appreciated
Thanks

JimmyDR
09-25-02, 15:59
We are thinking about starting a Miss Sosua Contest, during our Thanksgiving trip.

1st Place $150
2nd Place $100
3rd Place $ 50

Admission will be $20, (goes toward the prizes).

All those who are staying at the Palace will have a spot and all those that have stayed at the Palace before, but couldn't get a room will get admitted.
Of course all the chicas will be available for after contest activities.

Judges positions are for sale.(Why because a contestant might want to perform a favor or 2, to sway the judge.)

We hope to have about 20-25 chicas and maybe 15-20 mongers.
Bring your digitals. Of course this will become big like everything else does in this country.

*******@blackvoices.com

Vagabond
09-26-02, 09:38
re Freedick
For my upcomming november trip, i paid 1000 euros. That's from Norway via Amsterdam to POP and and back.

Vagabond
09-26-02, 09:43
re jon-7942
When i was in Sosua in january there was 5 Massage parlours that gave extra services. The town is small, so you will find them all. The situation can have changed, so i guess ******* and others have more recent uppdates.

Freedick
09-26-02, 14:45
thanks vagabond

I actually found a solution that still does not work for me, but can help somebody else.

you can buy a last minute ticket for arount 350 E. they usually don't go to POP, so then you have to take a bus. but still, it's way cheaper.

who knows aeromar's rates, from miami or NY? are they reliable?

Originally posted by Vagabond
re Freedick
For my upcomming november trip, i paid 1000 euros. That's from Norway via Amsterdam to POP and and back.

MARIEDERRICK
10-01-02, 03:20
FAT GUYS STOP GIVING SO MUCH MONEY TO THESE GIRLS. YOU ARE SPOILING IT FOR GUYS WITH REGULAR CASH. NO MATTER WHAT THE GIRLS SAYS GIVE HER $30.00 OR 500 PESOS. AT FIRST SHE WILL SAY NO WALK AWAY IN A FEW MINUTES SHE SAY YES THEN YOU TELL HER YOU WILL GIVE HER LESS 400 PESOS. PLEASE KEEP IT FAIR THEY WILL TAKE ANYTHING YOU GIVE THEM TRUST ME I HAVE BEEN THERE 20 TIMES. PLUS I WILL BE THERE THIS WEEK.

JimmyDR
10-02-02, 18:23
Looks like:

******* (New York)
Mav (Michigan)
LuckyRon and Friend (Wisconsin)
Gwillie
Panny and friends
Apollo (Maryland)

The Palace will rock once again, with at least 8 of us.

Heat the Jaccuzzi up and get the grill going, Its Party time.

*******@blackvoices.com

Ana and Brenda, grease yourselves up, there is a line forming.

There will be Puerto Plata Runs nightly with stops in Caberete.

All questions will be answered here, with the edit mode.

Bring alot of "Dinero" we will be swapping ALOT of times.

Al Kikuras
10-03-02, 02:54
Maybe someone can verify if this is true... a puta from Sosua this week told me that the Police in Sosua have been harassing the chicas on the street (and even in the disco) so much lately that she is going to Boca Chica instead - where there is less heat on the girls... Purely Bullshit?

Gpiper
10-03-02, 03:26
Fantasy: when will the 2 colombian girls be at the palace??

SkyJuice
10-05-02, 03:21
Hey fellas..I haven't posted here for a while. I've been to Sosua twice this year and I finally got the rest of my crew to get in on the fun on my 3rd visit. I will be returning to "The Palace" with 7 other mongers on Oct 26th-28th. ..Anyone down there at that time, send me an e-mail. Jimmy, it looks like I'm gonna miss you again since you've got thanksgiving planned out..lol. ..btw..I got to send you those pics I promised you. I just want to say to you guys who havent experianced Sosua, The Palace is nice, the girls are great but check out the night club scene also..I went to a great night club with one of the putas and I regretted doing that cause there were sooooo many chicas already at the club, " High Carribean" that wanted to sink their teeth in me. My chica would not let go off me all night..she was on me like white on rice. On a scale from 1-10, I would say there were a ton of 7's and 8's in there..a couple of 9's too. If you're smooth enough..you probably won't have to come out of your pockets as much with the girls there..buy' em some drinks and take 'em back to "The Palace".. Check it out Guys!!!!

Anyone from the NY area..JFK to POP is only $339 rt.

e-mail: Skyjuice70@hotmail.com

JimmyDR
10-09-02, 00:39
It seems that every time I go now, there are 8 others joining me, which is great. Alot of you have been e mailing me about joining in, and all are welcome, anytime. I always stay at the Sosua Palace so it gets booked pretty fast. One reason is, first I let Diablo know and he comes 3 times a year. LaJazz seems to come as many times as well. Hoony and the Swede are part of the gang at least twice a year. My brother just got hooked on it. Mav is joining in as well as Headhunter.

Regulars:
Diablo
LaJazz
Bro
Hoony
Swede
Mav
Headhunter
Apollo

All are welcome at the Palace and John doesn't mind if 2 or 20 show up for dinner. The Jaccuzzi parties are often and lively. Join in.
We will get as many taxi vans as we need to get everyone to the Clubs of Puerto Plata. Crystals, Elboem and Mountainview. There will be a fleet of taxi s if we need thar many.

So as you can see there is almost a full house right off the bat. There are other fine hotels as well, such as One Ocean and The Voramor, which is 5 minutes away. So you think by going by yourself is better, I think not. For one, the club owners know we are coming and they make sure there are alot of chicas for us, cause we don't leave emty handed.
When we go as a group we swap chicas alot. To those of you that think that you are in love, wake up, they are with you cause of the dollars. If you see 3 chicas you like, chances are there are 2 others in our group that like them as well, so now you get 3 instead of 1.

I think there are 13 of us so far for October and 10 for November. I lose count.

cleets
10-09-02, 00:48
I know that the New Years bash is cancelled, but is anyone else thinking of going sometime in Jan?

I've been to a few places in Eastern Europe and this will be the first time playing in the "backyard" and it appears that Sousa is the place to go - though Havana seems to be pretty close.

After seeing some of the photos on Jimmy's webpage and thanks to Fanatasy for the Palace link I'm looking into airfare for myself and a few friends.

A couple of questions though, are all the girls usually around in that area or do they come because of the group? Just wondering which ones will be around as Jimmy's webpage got me going on some of the pics (Onida's red t-shirt - well that's another story)

The beach and pool look nice and relaxing and as long as the beers and rum flow freely and cheap it sounds like a place for us.

Are there rental cars in the area? is this a good option for day trips or are the buses and local transport the best bet?

Thanks for any help that you guys can provide and good hunting:)

apollo1212
10-10-02, 16:01
SOSUA I belong to another group on yahoo, they been posting that tourist police have been hassling chicas in sosua, they said police closed down hotel central, sosua plaza, not palace, and few other puta hangouts, I think John would know more, but fukk it theres always cabarette rt up the road, and the hi carribean still open and johnss :) So maybe picking are slimmer, but still will be good

Gpiper
10-12-02, 02:08
I have also heard from 2 lady friends from Sosua that I remain in contact with, that Hotel Central was closed, but may re-open, and that LE have been harassing the SW's thruout Sosua the past month...All the more reason to stay at Sosua Palace, which shouldn't be affected, because management screens the girls before letting them in, and has good security.

JimmyDR
10-13-02, 21:10
Pregame show:Well I am getting ready to go. I have packed everything, making sure the Sony digital, with at least 50 batteries are packed, along with all the necessary software so I can post pictures from the trip, while I am there. I have the condoms and the massage oil. I even packed clothing.

I received an e mail from a guy named K11 asking when I was going, so I responded Wednesday. The next e mail I received from him said, that he purchased a ticket and was coming along as well. He then called and asked if we can meet for dinner anywhere I wanted. After meeting up with Iceman and Smitopher in previous months I decided, sure, why not. We spoke about DR, and his trips to Costa Rica, Nicagua and the Orient. He gave me a disk with well over 150 pictures of his trip, which I started to post.

I spoke to El Putanero, in Chicago, good thing I have 3,000 free minutes from AT & T. He was just at the Palace 2 weeks ago and I wanted to see what was going on. I spoke to Mav from Michigan, Lucky from Wisconsin, both going and both watching the clock as it gets closer. Spoke to Apollo from Maryland, who got there on Sunday. Called my chica Izzy to see if she was going to school everyday and she said yes, 3 hours a day. Thats great cause thats all the time I will need everyday. She also goes to the clubs with us and I said we are having company this trip, which she looked at me funny but said, "If thats what I wanted, then okay".
Received an e mail from one guy, Bando, who is going with 5 mongers,and will be staying at Don Andres and another will be at One Ocean Place. The Palace is booked solid.
I seemed to have forgot my buddy Beavis from Texas.

Planned Events:
Storming the Clubs in Puerto Plata at least 5 nights and returning with a shit load of chicas and piling into the pool and Jaccuzzi, and an overnight to Santiago to hit the clubs and Cabanas. Locating Villas for a Villa "BASH". Switched Santo Domingo for Santiago.

Wednesday October 16, 2002
Went to the airport at 8am and met up with K11 there. Dodging the storm we arrived about 30 minutes late, were greated by my chica, Izzy, jumped into a taxi and headed for the Palace. Its 88 degrees here during the day. When we arrived, Beavis, Lucky and his buddy, Lickity, were there and Apollo, who stayed at One Ocean Place. . On2 showed up with a friend from the USA and the Famous Clemenza was on hand. Onida, Fifia and Soronji were hanging around. There was a new Chica and later on, another Haitian chica showed up. Lucky took her to the room, I later came in and inspected her chest, which was might fine. John threw us a Barboque, which was great as usual. Lucky did 6 chicas by the end of day 1.
Around 11PM, K11, Luckys friend and I headed to Puerto Plata. Crystals had about 20 chicas, many new ones. We bargined one down to 1,000 pesos for the whole night. Pesos are now 19.70 to the dollar. We continued on to Mountainview which was crowded as well. Called it a night at 1:30 AM.

Thursday October 17, 2002
Woke up, hit the Internet cafe again, as usual. Met up with Lucky and his buddy, and we went to Moi Ma for breakfast. Beavis joined us as well. We planned out the days activities. Back to the hotel and into the Jaccuzzi, until Mav arrived. K11 rented a car, so 5 minutes after Mav arrived we took off to Issys place, cause a day earlier, she said she had alot of friends. K11 and Mav each picked one and then we shot over to Puerto Plata to check it out. Hit the mall in the resorts to get bathing suites and Pizza Hut.
Returned to the Palace, each to his own room to regroup in about a half hour and we all then jumped into the Jaccuzzi, blasted the stero and kicked back. I peaked into Mav's room to catch his chica blowing him. Issy came running over to watch as well.
Lucky's friend, Lickety and Clemenza were hanging as well as On2's friend from NY. Soronji and Fifia looked on, with frowns, since we had our own chicas. We all went back to our rooms at midnight. I guess we will go shopping later for some crayons, so we can settle our debt to them. Mav, K11 and I are here on the internet while the 3 chicas are waiting, and watching TV until we return for breakfast.
Havn't seen Nilsa or Ana as of yet, but they all seem to be staying away when we are with other outside chicas and plan to hit Puerto Plata and Santiago's clubs everynight. Remember, John is in the Hotel Business, not the Chica business.

Friday October 18, 2002
We started to pile into Moi Ma at 9:30 for breakfast, Mav and his chica, K11 and his chica, Beavis and his chica, Clemenza, John, Lucky and his buddy, Hank and his 2 buddies. Another day in DR.
Three guys from New York arrived. The Palce is full!!.
We took a ride to Player Grande about and hour west to see the greatest golf course in the world. There was also this great 5 star Resort which isn't Chica friendly. It was great, cause it had clean bathrooms and we really needed to use them. HeHe.
I met 5 guys from NY later in the day at the internet cafe and they are staying at Don Andres, completely chica friendly.
We started to met at 10:30 PM to go out. First stop, Crystals!Mav and his chica, K11 and his chica, Two of Hank's guys, 2 of the NY guys, one with the Haitain chica, Luckys' friend and Manny the Tour Guide. Brenda was gone but her friend Gringa, who Diablo double teamed up on was there.
They gave us the whole right side of the club. We then went to El Boem, where the 6 guys from Don Andres were and that place was packed. Even the drinks were alot of money here. Mav and I returned to get into the Jaccuzzi with our chicas and then the rest of them returned. One of the Ny guys brought a chica from El Boem back. He got her price knocked down to 1,600 pesos from 2,400 and one of Hank's guys paid 2,700 for his but we never saw them. Sleep time was 4:30 AM.So we were in the Jaccuzzi and Mav's chica is bouncing up and down. Later on he told me he banged her and he was 1 foot from me, if that much.

Saturday October 19, 2002
Well it was a late start and an 11 am breakfast. We hung around the hotel all day and Soronji, Nilsa, The new Mercedes, and Fifia were there as well as my chica and her 2 friends. Two other new chicas stopped by for an interview with Ruth. We jumped in the jaccuzzi and Lucky after hearing the Haitian chica had no bathing suite, solved her problem by throwing her in. Now she had a bathing suite.
We checked out the newest, biggest hotel in Sosua, by the beach. It runs $171 per night for 2. WOW. Give me the Palace at $50 any day.
John threw together a fish barboque for us.
At 11 PM, we decided to go to a club in Izzy's town, which is a 30 minute drive. There must have been 500 Dominicans there and 4 gringos. US!!!!
Mostly couples so we then returned to the High Caribe which was Packed! The entire Palace crew was there as well.

Sunday October 20, 2002
Woke up, met the guys for breakfast at the Moi Mai as usual, said goodby to Lucky and his friend, they were leaving, then we, Mav, K11 and our chicas left for Santo Domingo. Arrived at Santiago and had to ask 8 people how to get to the highway to SD. Most were clueless. Arrived in SD, went to the Jarrugua and was told that if the chicas had no ID, then they can t be registered. Went to the V Centerio, thats where ON2 stays and they gave us 2 suites at his regular rate. We then bumped into him, in a city of 2 million. We are lucky now! We all had dinner then hit the Casino.
Bam, Boom, it hit me, I was with Izzy since Wednesday night, Mav and K11 were with thir chicas since Thursday night. Where the fuck is The real *******?
I said we are all going to the Famous Remmington Palace, and that was cool. We arrived and there were maybe 60 chicas there, but most were large and I saw maybe 2 that I wanted out of the large number there. At Crystays there are 20 and I can find at least 3 each time there. I said to Izzy that I am getting 2 and we are having a "Show". She gave me that look and said okay, but I get to pick them and watch. She told her 2 friends the plan and they said okay. Theses RP chicas get $100 or 1,500 pesos. Go figure the math, it don t work. Next stop Casa de Modeles and there were 20 chicas, all of the same quality there as well as price. ON2 s friend showed up with his RP chica to see the show as well. Izzy choose 2 then we all went back to our chica friendly hotel. Those chicas kept saying more money , or we didn t agree to that. Well it ended up they were on the bed eating pussy, with me laying on the left watching, K11 laying on the right, ON2 s friend sucking on her tit and our chicas watching from the sidelines. This show was $180 till 6am divided by 5 guys. We toosed them at 4 am cause we had more than enough. You can keep these places to yourself cause I will stick with the North forever.

Monday October 21, 2002
Woke up at 10 am after getting to sleep 5am. Took a walk to check out another hotel and saw a chica looking for work. There are so many. We ate our buffet lunch and headed to Boca Chica. There were a few chicas walking around but it was dead. Looks the same as the North but has a different feeling.
Arrived back at the regular hotel at 8pm and I went around the corner to check out the massage places. First up, 10 chicas, nothing special so I left. 2 doors down, WOW, 20 chicas, some as high as 9. Picked a 20 year old that started 2 days earlier. Cost 1,200 pesos for a massage and Blowjob. Shot it in her mouth.
Later on at 1am we went to DeNoche, which had about 6 chicas dancing and hanging around. Checked out some other wilder strip bar but it seemed like the chicas were in the 4-6 range.

Tuesday October 22, 2002
Got up at 11am after going to bed at 6. I am Dead and can t wait to go home to get some rest. A long trip back to the Palace. My first slow day after 6 nights of going to bed at 4-6 am. I am dead!
We hung with our chicas and had pizza. Time is ticking away.

Wednesday October 23, 2002
Woke up and here I am. The trip is over.
Only 4 weeks 2 days till I return with Mav and company.

Ana was a 9 in my opinion as there are many 9 s here. The chica with Mav is a 9 as well as my chica is an 8. They come and go and so we move on. Who cares. The Palace attracts the hottest of the hot.

Any questions that any of you ask will be incorporated into this and no other posts regarding them will be added.

FunkyJunky, that town is near Santiago. There is alot of fun awaiting us in all these small towns.

All pictures will be posted to

http://Myweb.ecomplanet.com/BOMS8951

*******@blackvoices.com

FunkJunky
10-14-02, 00:54
Hey *******,

I know you are going to have a great time. I hope to join you down there one day because it seems that you really know the area and the best spots to hit.

How did I become interested in the DR??? I have a coworker who is from there and she is absolutely gorgeous! She is also very married!!! Since the time that I met her, I have been curious about finding other DR beauties. Jimmy's website has confirmed my suspicions:There are many gorgeous women down there!
Just have a look at ANA on his site...holy sh#t!!!

As it is, I am planning on making my first trip down there Nov 9th to 14th. The palace is booked solid, so I will have to find another place to crash. Anybody interested in going during that time???
If so, please give me a holler.

To jimmy and his crew...happy humping!

El Putanero
10-14-02, 11:39
Tear 'em up jimmy!

Good talkin to ya the other night. I'll be planning my next trip by the end of the week.

Don't forget about the screamer! Treat her like the dog that she is and you'll have no regrets!

SkyJuice
10-18-02, 02:40
HEY JIMMY...I spoke with K11 the day before he flew out...cool guy. I can't believe this is the third time this year I'm gonna miss you, man. I'll be in POP next thursday the 24th for some fun at El Bohem, Luz Maria and Crystals. I'm scheduled to arrive at John's by the 26th with 7 of my monger friends..We're planning a Big birthday bash at The Palace that sunday for two of the guys..so I told John to keep the Bar-B-Q charcoal hot!!!!!..and the chicas, no problem..you know they always STAY HOT..Its gonna be Massive. Tell K11 I hope to see him when we arrive...oh yeah...damn..I gotta get those pics to you from my last fiasco at The Palace..I'll scan 'em and send 'em this weekend..Have fun..you mongers!!! heh-heh.

Beavis
10-18-02, 19:24
Hey Skyjuice I am supposed to leave the 24th but am seriously considering extening my stay until the 28th. If I do so the 1st Presidente is on me.

SkyJuice
10-18-02, 21:20
Beavis....I'll take you up on that Cerveza..but I also sincerely hope you stick around for the Big Birthday Bar-B-Q Bash on sunday the 27th..we're gonna try and fit as many hot chicas in there as possible...whoever is staying at the palace during that time is welcomed to take part in the festivities of course.

Rockhunter
10-18-02, 21:42
It is hard to believe, but there are people out there who do not know that there is a "Photo Gallery" available here on the WSG. Remember, some of us cannot travel as we would like and really would like to see what everyone is talking about, so please share gentlemen.

Beavis
10-19-02, 16:45
Hey Skyjuice I am all but confirmed to stay until the 28th. However the Palace is full so I am staying around the corner. They know me well there so I will be around. I will have the cervezas cold.

H_upmann
10-19-02, 17:23
I'm planning a trip to POP/Sosua late Oct/ early Nov. Does anyone know for sure if One Ocean Place is chica friendly? Also, how is its location wrt bars, clubs, etc.

I'm also looking at Europa and Don Andres, but they don't look as nice. (not sure if the Palace is the place for me)

Thanks,

Beavis
10-20-02, 17:05
One Ocean place appears to be chica friendly. You can walk right in so I don't see how it could not be. It is located in the center so it is near the action. I am in Sosua right now staying at the Europa (also chica friendly). You can't miss anywhere here, they will find you. In February I will be at One Ocean Place as you can't beat the price 7,000 RD or 350 USD for a month.

WordUp
10-20-02, 19:46

HEY THIS IS YOUR POSTING BROTHA (((( WORD ))))

....... You guys are still my Hero's ...... Jimmy DR has mention some of your in conversations and it looks like ALL will be having a good time.

.... I am just hoping someone takes some XXX VIDEO and maybe a video of the Hotel where you are staying. I would like to see these chica's on video .... that is if you can. If you have trouble leaving the country with it, then mail it to yourself on the same day you are leaving. This way customs in DR, does NOT go through your video. Even better if you have a PO Box. .
Well, that is just a suggestion.

....... Keep posting because it is one of my nightly enjoyments to read the DR and Sousa post ....

If anyone sees anymore LOW AirFares to POP, please, if you can
POST there location. I have been trying to hook up with JDR and the boyz, all without success. I am "TRYING."

....... ((((((( WORD ))))))) .......

rainmon
10-21-02, 02:35
sounds like Sousa is definitely worth a visit, i have been to Costa Rica, Mexico and Hawaii in search of a potential semi retirement location with potential to run a laid back small business too... r there bachelor Americans that live year round there, also i read that John (Palace owner) is an American? What are the laws pertaining owning a hotel like his or a bar there, sure sounds like paradise to me? Thanks, and i look forward to a visit very soon!

FunkJunky
10-21-02, 05:41
Well it's official!
I will be making my first trip to Sosua on Nov 9th. Of course , I will have to check out the palace. I am a bit of a digital camera enthusiast myself, so you all can look forward to some great shots when I return to the states.

I am hoping to find chicas of ANA's quality. She is unbelievably gorgeous.

There is no point in getting involved in anything of less quality. It just would'nt seem like a fantasy.

Checkout *******'s website if you do not know which one she is.

I would rank her as a 9. I would be damn curious to know how you guys would rank her.

if any of you guys are going to be there the week of the 9th, please let me know. My hotel allows for many chicas and we can
split some cab fares when hunting and rounding up the chicas.

Funkjunky

Got funk?

Gpiper
10-21-02, 21:05
From her pics, Ana's a 9 alright!

WSJ3
10-21-02, 22:47
Hey FunkJunky

As a personal friend of ******* I can safetly say that Ana is one of his best to date. I would rate this chica a 9 on my scale but beauty is in the eye of the beholder...******* did tell me that she gave her the GFE as do all of the chicas in the Palace. I have missed ******* each time I have made my trek to Sousa but I am definately going to try to synchronize our schedules so that we can turn the island upside down.

Peace
WSJ3

FunkJunky
10-22-02, 22:46
Hey Fantasy,

You got it! My first pitstop of this vacation is going to be the palace anyway. I' ll look for you on Nov 9th. We should hit some clubs that night, unless, of course, the palace action has us preoccupied. I have got to see this palace in person!!!

On a different note, I have been doing some of my own research regarding the quality of chicas that I am looking for and for some reason, I have seen more 8's and 9's from Santiago!! I guess that I will be making a stop there during the week. Interested in venturing out of Sosua?

Hey Jimmy,

I know that you will be reading this message in the next 24-48 hours. I have seen pictures of hot women from San pedro de marcois, wherever the hell that is. I don't recall seeing you comment on this area. Any thoughts you want to share regarding this town??

Lastly, Jimmy, on your website you have a photo album entitled
"jazz does DR". There are two chicas at the very end of that album. Please tell me their names.

Por favor, mi hermano

porque quisiera comer ellas!

Los Chicas hay muy caliente

Just practicing bud!

FunkJunky

got funk?

Headhunter2000
10-23-02, 01:25
Originally posted by FunkJunky
Lastly, Jimmy, on your website you have a photo album entitled "jazz does DR". There are two chicas at the very end of that album. Please tell me their names.
The one wearing black pants is Oneida, a Palace regular. The one with darker hair is her cousin--can't remember her name, too many Presidentes. Jazz and I double-teamed those two after Jazz took the pictures.

I also got a 2-girl massage+BBBJ from Fifia and Ana for 500 pesos each. Anything is possible at the Palace.

Fantasy, I hope to meet you when I return to the Palace in November.

FunkJunky
10-23-02, 03:22
Hi HeadHunter 2000,

Thanks for the info. Sounds like you know how to party!

Sure wish that I had been there!

You mentioned that you are coming to DR in Nov. Well, I'll be there form the 9th to the 16th. If you are around, we should meet up with fantasy and storm the island!

Hey Fantasy,

I know where you are coming from and I too like what I have seen of the Santiago women. Let's plan a strategy for getting some of these high caliber women back to sosua!

I found a map of the DR here

http://dominicanrepinfo.com/TheIsland.htm

Pretty good eh?

Anyway, I am staying at the Voramor and I have no idea how far away it is from the palace, but they do allow chicas and they had availability. I will be there from th 9th to the 16th. I had planned
to stay in sosua /puerto plata area on the 9th and the 10th. I would be up to hitting santiago,on the 11th, 12th and 13th. Then I will return to sosua for the 15th and the 16th. Just let me know what you think.

FunkJunky

got funk?

H_upmann
10-23-02, 23:23
Just about to book my flight for 26Oct. YYZ-POP for CAD439 incl. tax (about USD278). Good price, I think. Still trying to finalize my hotel.

A few questions, por favor:

1) Does anyone know anything about Paraiso de Colon? I'm looking at this one as well as Voramar and OneOceanPlace.

2) I think Voramar is at the east end of town (Playa Chiquita, near the casino?) . Is this isolated or still an easy walk to discos/sportsbars/restaurants?

3) Where's a good place to buy cigars. I picked up this nasty habit in Cuba a couple of years ago and would like to try some Dominicans (after trying some Dominicanas;-)

4) What's a good spot for daytime action. I'd rather not party all night, every night.

5) Anybody down there between 26th and 2nd, let me know. We'll grab a cerveza and maybe split a cab to the POP clubs or something.

Thanks,

Nji909
10-24-02, 04:49
h_upmann, from where did you get this deal? Which airlines

Originally posted by h_upmann
Just about to book my flight for 26Oct. YYZ-POP for CAD439 incl. tax (about USD278). Good price, I think. Still trying to finalize my hotel.

A few questions, por favor:

1) Does anyone know anything about Paraiso de Colon? I'm looking at this one as well as Voramar and OneOceanPlace.

2) I think Voramar is at the east end of town (Playa Chiquita, near the casino?) . Is this isolated or still an easy walk to discos/sportsbars/restaurants?

3) Where's a good place to buy cigars. I picked up this nasty habit in Cuba a couple of years ago and would like to try some Dominicans (after trying some Dominicanas;-)

4) What's a good spot for daytime action. I'd rather not party all night, every night.

5) Anybody down there between 26th and 2nd, let me know. We'll grab a cerveza and maybe split a cab to the POP clubs or something.

Thanks,

H_upmann
10-24-02, 07:50
Skyservice charter through Signature Vacations. Check this website:

http://www.selloffvacations.com/home.htm

Originally posted by nji909
h_upmann, from where did you get this deal? Which airlines

JimmyDR
10-24-02, 19:10
I just rented a 2 Bedroom for my novia in a town of 30,000 with no foreigners, which is 30 minutes away. I am the King now! There must be 10,000 chicas there at least. Of course I will still be in Sosua alot cause she ain't got no airconditioning. Lol. I plan to meet all the chicas there one by one over time.

I just posted 21 pictures to my Yahoo Club

"INSEARCHOFCHICAS"

*******@blackvoices.com

Gotfunk
Which 2? I was all over the island.

2 of the chicas were from Casa de Modelas and the blonde was from Remington Palace. Yes it was in my room.

FunkJunky
10-26-02, 20:49
Hey *******,

Who are the two chicas on page 2 of your octoberfest 2002 album?

One is in black and the other is in tan. Where did you find them?

I was also wondering where is the best place to get the maximum
exchange rate. you mentioned 19.70 : 1.00, but my records show 18.50 : 1.00

19.70 works for me!

FunkJunky

got Funk?

Culebra
10-27-02, 04:18
Anyone have any experience with Hotel Yaroa? Good, Bad or indifferent?

IamLookin
10-28-02, 03:46
New to the DR scene. I have been to CR many times but I am interested in trying DR. Are there places to go to find girls and negotiate prices? For those of you that know CR like Del Rey or Key Largo? How do I find the girls? What is the best place to stay that is girl friendly and also safe. I have been to DR before but never for mongering purposes and I felt that the streets were a bit scary then. I heard Sousa is the best place to go, is that true? thanks to anyone out there.

Vagabond
10-28-02, 10:32
re culebra
The hotel Yaroa is very nice, and has a great location in town, but they are not guest friendly. (If they don't have changed politics lately)

Gpiper
10-30-02, 06:58
FunkJunky: Best conversion rates...try 1 Ocean Plaza.

FunkJunky
10-31-02, 03:41
Thanks gpiper!

Hey Fantasy,

Looks like I'll be staying at the Voramar. I'll be coming in on Nov 9th around 4:00p.m. I'll head over to the palace once I get settled. How far way is the Voramar from the Palace?

I am so psyched about this trip, that I have decided to build a website too!

#1 goal for the trip is a menage with two chicas 9 or better.

Ana and Chantel would do just fine!

FunkJunky

got Funk?

Gpiper
11-01-02, 05:47
FunkJunk: see my 9-24 post concerning Vooramar Hotel..Hotel Europa much closer to the action if you can't book the Palace. I felt isolated and alone at Vooramar..Europa is only 1 and 1 half blocks from the Palace..you can walk it. Vooramar is about 1 mile away by a rickety beach no one wants to visit. One plus is that it's only about a quarter mile from High Caribe Disco where many hookers frequent. A really nice, but more expensive hotel 100 yards past El Vooramar is called i think el Villagio. It too is secluded, girls don't tend to hang out their either. I can get you all their info if you want, i just have to look for it. I think they're guest friendly like Vooramr, Hotel Europa, and the Palace. Have a good trip!!

Barry Wood
11-01-02, 05:50
fantasy, thanks for the info. about the speed traps. i drive everywhere when i am down there. are the police just in sosua on route 5 or everywhere? thanks again.

ayepaapee
11-01-02, 09:27
*******, im headed to dr puerto plata resort, how to meet you? where will you guys be. thanksgiving,

ayepaapee@hotmail.com

originally posted by *******
i just rented a 2 bedroom for my novia in a town of 30,000 with no foreigners, which is 30 minutes away. i am the king now! there must be 10,000 chicas there at least. of course i will still be in sosua alot cause she ain't got no airconditioning. lol. i plan to meet all the chicas there one by one over time.

i just posted 21 pictures to my yahoo club

"insearchofchicas"

*******@blackvoices.com

gotfunk
which 2? i was all over the island.

2 of the chicas were from casa de modelas and the blonde was from remington palace. yes it was in my room.

JimmyDR
11-03-02, 00:00
well there seems to be maybe 20 of us going to sosua during thanksgiving time. there may be an open night or 2 at the palace so check before prepaying anywhere else. stop by anytime you are there cause all are welcome. bring a case a beer and you are more than welcome.

regulars who are attending:
diablo
brodr
lajazz
mav
slippery
emcool
swede
clemenza
headhunter
fantasy

new:
lvblackwomen
ayepaapee

*******@blackvoices.com

remember, we will meet everynight to hit the clubs in puerto plata aboard the bangbus.

Fantasy
11-05-02, 15:11
finally ******* has a good looking home page, keep up the good work........

http://myweb.ecomplanet.com/BOMS8951/

JimmyDR
11-05-02, 18:18
Deleted

apollo1212
11-05-02, 20:29
SOSUA

hey Jimmy Im trying to book a flight now down on thanksgiving day, if I can get 1 Ill eat dinner with U guys, hit me up later on mssg if U on

FunkJunky
11-05-02, 23:41
Dudes,

Please answer this for me. If one cannot stay at the palace, what is the best second choice hotel. Considerations are guest friendly,
access to action, no extra charges for guests and proximity to the palace. I would think that the Europa would be the second best choice , but all of the previous postings are mixed.

I am hearing that the europa charges extra for bringing in guests. Is this true?

Help me out if you can because I only have a few days to straighten this out.

FunkJunky

got Funk?

Beavis
11-06-02, 05:17
The Europa does not charge for guests. If you bring 2 girls at the same time they will add a charge but you can bring one all day long as many as you want. Nice rooms, good ac, hot water, cable and an excellent restaurant. Close to all of the action with a nice pool. I just spent 12 days there and will stay there again.

FunkJunky
11-06-02, 23:30
Thanks Beavis!

This sounds like what I am looking for, so I guess it will be the Europa afterall.

I have about 72 hours to go before I leave and I am psyched!!!

I have heard countless stories on and off the internet about how awesome everything is in DR. I'll get my chance to confirm these stories next week.

If any of you more experienced DR mongers have any last minute advice, I am all ears.

By the way, I will be shooting a lot of digital photos and I want to share these pics with you guys. *******, could I send you a few shots to add to the others you have on your site?

FunkJunky

got funk?

ApostropheMan
11-09-02, 00:40
*******: please post the url of your yahoo group.

thanks

FunkJunky
11-09-02, 05:06
Hey fantasy,

I 'll be there around 4:00p.m.

You know, we have some serious representing to do down there
for all of our WSG forum brothers. And let me be the first to say that the FunkJunky is fully up to the task

Can't wait to funk the hell out of a few chicas. See ya in the afternoon bro!

FunkJunky

gotFunk?

JimmyDR
11-10-02, 00:56
We have found many small hotels with pools and lots of cozy restaurants as well, from one end of the island to the other. We will be arranging small get togethers with local bands for private parties. These are for mongers only. Lots of local chicas will be invited to attend and of course there will be all the beer they want to drink for free. Of course these hotels don't have air conditioning but we won't be sleeping there. The Sousa Palace will be the main Monger Headquarters in the North of DR.
The first of these parties will take place in November.

*******@blackvoices.com

FlyingDutchman
11-11-02, 20:48
any one down there can give advice what will be a good time to visit sosua ,i will be dominican republik from dec 14 till jan 13.

Pa4puz
11-14-02, 00:53
FlyingDutchMan you picked the best time to go.with the holydays in that time frame you will have a blast.I my self will be down there for that time but in the city of santiago(i'm dominican) guy's if you are driving go to the car washes the chicas can be had in there.For less$$$$$.

JimmyDR
11-16-02, 15:32
1 more day, (Or 28 more hours)then the party begins.

Lots of phone action between Jazz, Mav and myself as we get closer. Those 2 get there Tuesday. On2 and Slippery are e mailing a lot as well, since they will arrive a few days later. Swede is already down there. Just got a call from Jazz and Mav from the taxi, they are there now.
K11 just returned as did berns with their reports. There is still lots of action and we will be covering many towns and cities in our adventures. Many nights at Crystals, El Boem and Mountainview as well as trips to Las Brieses and Casa de equipo.

Spent 2 nights talking to Dimidog for about 90 minutes per call. (He will be in Santo Domingo Sunday November 17.)Hope to meet up with him there. Many new mongers are planning the trip as well. Get to meet Fantasy after a year of him dodging me. (Lol).

New mongers:
Key
Enric
Elj See report #1 & #2
Skengdon See report #3

*******@blackvoices.com

At the Dinner:
******* and Novia, her 2 kids and the 3 kids from the store.
Mav and Novia
Diablo and Novia
Fantasy and dos Novias
Wes and novia
Slippery and Novia

Add Apollo from Maryland!!

The Party has started!

Date: Sat Nov 16, 2002 10:26 pm
Subject: Re: [IN SEARCH OF CHICAS] 6 more days!!!

Report Number 1

Hey Jimmy, I'm here in Sosua and having a ball also i
met Fantasy,this guy knows everything about this town.
just like you, I told him i didn't get a chance to
meet you.and there was some confusion as to when you
were coming down here, so i told them that you were
coming on the 22, which is on a friday. and the action
is great down here, new chicas are here. but i'll keep
posting you.

Report Number 2

Hey Jimmy, Funk Junky and the rest of you fellow
mongers. the action here is non stop,tonight john is
hosting a barbecue for us plenty of chicas will be
there. Skengdon is having a blast,he`s staying at
europa but hangs with us, and fantasy and swede are
awesome to hangout with. were going to pp tonight,
about seven of us mongers. and once again if you guys
ever come,try to hook up with fantasy or jimmy dr. I
never met jimmy, but i know he knows this place like
no one else.well I have to get back to the palace as I
have four chicas waiting for me and yes i"m doing them
all, so if i don,t post tonight, well you will know
why, lol

elj

Report Number 3

Subject: The Palace rules

Gentleman do I have a post ready when I get home. I dont really haev
a lot of time right now so let me just say this. I am staying at the
Europa and I have spent more time at the Palace. It is all that and a
bag of chips. If there is anyone reading this now and wondering if it
is really ok there listen to me YES IT IS. Big respect to ELJ he
came and got me from the Europa and within 20 minutes I was fucking
the hell out of a chic back at my hotel, big respect to John the
owner and the other John that is down here right now.I will have to
do a good post when I get back home so that I can properly thank
these fellas. Wait till you see my pictures!!! Jimmy I might have
just a small competition with you in regards to pics. Actually just
kiddin but I have some nice ones!! Oh yea guys VIAGARA works when
your in your early 30's holy shit I could believe it. I murdered this
pretty model looking chica se must have came about 4 times, two of
them were real and the othere two were probably fake. Actually I will
say she came 4 times but someone will tell me some kind of bullshit
as if this is the first time I am gettin pussy so fuck it, two times.
Oh yeah one more thing before I go, if anyone is thinking that I am a
front man for the Palace dont remember I am not staying there but I
spend more time there than at my hotel. The Palace is the
motherfucking spot in Sosua these brothas get R.E.S.P.E.C.T in Sosua
and you better believe it. Anyways this was just a quick one but once
again. ELJ thanks, John thanks, The Swede thanks. I am going to need
a pastor/priest by the time I get home. Oh by the way I get alot of
pussy when I am home but holy shit fucking 5 different women in 2
days I havent done that in about a year lol. Later folks and buenos
noches. YOU DO NOT NEED TO KNOW ANY SPANISH TO GET A LOT OF PUSSY
HERE just know how to say Dinero money talks and bullshit runs the
marathon and if you got some looks you can get some girls to go down
in price. Do not be a nice guy here this is the true players
playground. Wait till you see what I got for $40 U.S including pics
maybe I could have gotten it for less but Fuck it $40 U.S was ok at
the time but now I am starting to get a high from bargaining and its
is working. Anyways until next time

FunkJunky
11-17-02, 00:40
Just got back from the DR this evening after spending an entire week there and I really have to say that I had a blast. My head is still spinning from all of the beautiful chicas I met there. The legend of the sosua palace is true. It is an absolute paradise.

I met Fantasy on day one and he did a good job of showing me around. He saved my life as this was my first, but not last trip to the DR. Thanks bud! I met Berns , Elj, k11 and the swede as well.

I went to caberete with bankok bill
to get some of those shrimp that ******* raves about at la casitas. Believe me, it was worth the trip!

Just as ******* loves shrimp, I found that I had a thing for the lemonade there. Please got to the Hali cali bar and ask for Limonada. Tell them that funk sent you and they will hook you up.
Best damn lemonade in the world!

About the palace chicas

Did you know that they had a new one named estelle when I got there. She had only been there for two days and had'nt even had a single customer. Guess who her first customer was? Although she was skinny, her goods were impressive to say the least.

Most of you have seen Nilsa on *******'s website. She was the first chica I had in the DR. Her body is awesome and the sex was pretty good.

Met mercedes in person on my last night there, but she got snatched up by elj. She looks damn good in person and I bet the
pu$$ is off the hook.

Around Sunday or so, we went to las brisas and picked out two chicas. The deal was 150 pesos exit fee and 700 pesos for the whole night. Guys, that's about $42.50 U.S. for the WHOLE DAMN NIGHT. Trust me, it's a very good deal and the girls stayed until 2 p.m. the next day. We loved the deal so much , that we went back to get the chicas again later the next day.

After that, I attacked the town of sosua. I met many chicas in the town and in the bars, and I celebrated many victories. A working knowledge of spanish can do wonders in the DR. I loved this trip
because I partied hard and slept late. That is what vacations are all about. I just don't get to live like that back here in the states.

I went there to lay down some funk and believe me I did, but I also got funked myself. What can I say? Some of the chicas are
muy caliente! I am still feeling the buzz a week later. Caramba!

Will probably go back in January. Will try to get some pictures over to ******* so you can judge the action for yourself.
A word to the wise...bring some imodium. I got sick one day

Funk

Fantasy
11-18-02, 19:35
TO ALL COMING DURING THANKSGIVING!

THE FIRST ANNUAL MISS SOSUA "ELEGANTE PAGEANT" WILL BE HELD ON SUNDAY NOVEMBER 24TH AT THE HIGH CARIBBEAN DISCO. LADIES FROM ALL OVER THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC WILL BE COMPETING FOR 5000 IN CASH PRIZES SPONSORED BY YOURS TRULY. THEY WILL BE DRESSED IN ELEGANT NIGHCLUB ATTIRE AND WILL BE JUDGED ON OUTFIT,HAIRSTYLE,STAGE PRESENCE,SMILE, AND OVERALL FIGURE. PRESIDING AS JUDGES WILL BE ******* AND MYSELF AS WELL AS A FEW OTHERS WHO WILL BE APPOINTED BY *******. PLEASE LET HIM KNOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED. ALL JUDGES WILL BE PROVIDED WITH A LIST OF CONTESTANTS AND THERE CONTACT INFORMATION. AS A JUDGE YOU WILL BE SEATED AT THE END OF THE CAT/PUSSY WALK AND EACH GIRL WILL PRESENT THEMSELVES TO YOU FOR INSPECTION.
POSTERS, FLYERS AND RADIO ADS ARE CURRENTLY UNDERWAY ALL OVER THE ISLAND. THERE WILL ALSO BE LIMITED SEATING AVAILABLE IN THE MODEL STAGING AREA BEFORE THE CONTEST,JIMMY OR MYSELF CAN ARRANGE FOR YOUR PASS.....

PLEASE NOTE: TO QUALIFY AS A JUDGE YOU MUST BE STAYING AT THE PALACE, OR BE A PAST GUEST.

Gavin
11-19-02, 07:01
What is the average airfare for flying out of Florida?? Can anyone point me in the right direction. Orbitz seemed really overpriced.

Gavin

Kilgore Trout
11-19-02, 23:32
I wanna be a Miss Sosua judge! Wahoo! :)

Gavin, airfare can vary drastically depending on your travel dates. I have paid between $360-$400 (all taxes included) for a roundtrip flight from Orlando (MCO) to Puerto Plata (POP). But I had to choose my dates carefully to get this price. Hope that helps.

FlyingDutchman
11-20-02, 06:50
what airline do you get out of orlando , then i fly always out from orlando and pay between $450 and $700.

Kilgore Trout
11-20-02, 07:13
American Airlines. Like I said, it depends when you go, how far in advance you book your ticket, etc. Airfare rules are weird--sometimes just changing by one day can knock a couple hundred bucks off the airfare. A good travel agent can help if you can't find the low fares yourself.

JimmyDR
11-20-02, 14:42
November 2002 Fest begins:
To: *******@blackvoices.com
Subject:

Stop by the Palace cause there are a few nights open for a room.

Its time for another Fest, seems like I was just there, well I was only 35 days ago. I plan on taking a few 100 more pictures and will post them on the Yahoo Club and myweb site. In the course of a year I made so many new friends and banged so many CHICAS!!!
What we don't like are Bullshitters, so be yourself. Don't brag about all the pussy you get back home or how great your wife is, we don't care and we don't believe you. I pay when I am home like most of us do. If you really want to thank me, then on your way in, get me a nice cold red country club at the store across the street. That is the National soda.

Already there: (11)
Mav ( I posted his report)
Jazz
Fantasy
Swede
Skengdon ( I posted a few of his Reports)
Mikey
Clemenza
Vic
Dude from NY
Brodr
Headhunter

In Route: ( 10 )

Slippery
On2
Fla dude
Dimidog
Enric
Apollo
Gooch

Back to Reality!
Elj (I posted his report)
Emrcool
Mikey
Bronx Dude

Tuesday November 19, 2002:
The ball is in Mav's court; 1 day down and 14 to go.

First day was pretty laid back. Got to the Palace about 3:30 and went
directly to my room for some "fun time". Came down about 4:30 and met
everyone that is here. Here is my first impression of everyone:

Skegton - Biggest suprise of all. Really nice guy. He is about as short as
you and skinny. He has absolutly no attitude and is thanking you, me and
everyone else left and right. He is fun to hang out with and game for just
about anything.

"The Swede" - Great guy. You were right, he is a lot of fun, laid back
and easy going. He is open to anything and very helpful. I really enjoyed
hanging out with him.

The guy from NY (EJ... or something) - Didn't get to talk to him very much,
but seemed like a nice guy. He had alot of good things to say about you.

New guy from Brooklyn (Black guy - non poster) - Nice guy, who came down by
himself.

New guy from the Bronx (Black guy - non poster) - Nice guy, a little bit of
a talker.

Well on with my day. I hung out talking to everyone until about 5:30. At
5:30 myself, Jazz , and "the swede" took my girl back to her town to get
her cloths. We went by your place but Izzy was at school. We only stayed
there for a few miniute and headed back to the Palace. John cooked some
mahi-mahi and it was awesome. We all hung out after dinner shooting the shit
for about 3 hours. I went back up to my room for some quick "fun" and then
Jeff, Skegton, the guy from the Bronx, and myself headed to High Caribe. The
talent was pretty weak there (Tuesday night) so I hung for a while and then
my girl and I headed back to the Palace for one last round of "fun" and some
sleep. She was very wild yesterday, she must have missed me a bunch.
She hates the girls at the Palace and is very uneast there. She keeps saying
that there a too many "Prostitutes" there. I spoiled her last trip staying
at the "really nice hotels", but I told her my friends we here and she was
OK with that. She goes to English school every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
for 1 hour. Regular scho0l Tuesday(I let her skip yesterday) and Thursday
for 3 hours, so I will be able to get away if I want to. The girls at the
Palace, so far, are weak. basically the same old crew, with a couple
newbies. Nothing that intrest me, but Jazz did both Nilsa and Oneida
I don't think anyone there is going to say anything, because they were
druling thw whole time. You should have seen Skegton, he about fell over
when he saw my girl and apologized for everything he said about you and me.
HE HE HE. Well this is getting too long , so I am going to send it a email
you again about other stuff.

(MAV)

Date: Wed, Nov 20 2002 8:50:39 AM -0500

The money exchange is getting better. It ws 20.20 at the airport, 20.05 at
the europa, and I got 20.40 at one ocean place.

Well I finally got back to the computer(was busy) As I said before
the Palace is off the hook. I think the reason that I am so
overwhelmed down here is I dont need the supermodel looks to get me
going. I am a brotha that gew up in the projects so this is in a
sense is like home to me. Mav came in the other day he's a cool guy
and has a fine lookin girl. Got to send a big shout out to Fantasy
this guy is the "MAN". For all of you that do not speak the best of
Spanish if you can hook up with some that speaks spanish and is a
cool as this brother then you cant loose. My spanish is not the
greatest so I can attract the girls but he closes the deal for me. I
owe my vacation specially to ELJ for getting me at the Palace and to
FANTASY. Oh yeah once again VIVA VIAGARA, the poor girls I cant
forget the girl that kept saying "no mas no mas tooo grande" little
did she know that EL VIAGARA was working her too. Well this keyboard
is a piece of shit if you use the internet cafe at the top of the
Palace street then dont use the computer in front of the stereo
lightening fast connection but they have what seems tobe a purposely
shitty keyboard, assholes!! Anyways Im out of here. Remeber
something fellas sometimes the beauty queen is the ***** that gets
fucked ten times more than the average looking girl. Give me the
average girl anyday and because of that mentality this is the place
for me. Thats it for now. Just when I say that I am goin to calm down
another fine ***** walks by. I think I might fuck her later lol. The
receptionist at the Europa probably thinks I am a dog but with the
smiles that she is giving me she probably a bit interested but
staying at this hotel I dont think there is anychance Ican have her.
But if I could speak Spanish Ibet my last dollar I would have had her
already. Later. Fantasy just walked into theinternet cafe. This
keyboard really sucks. Later

Hey Jimmy, I heard she is working but dont know for
sure. anyway i'm having the time of my life,i met mav
and jazz it's ten of us hanging out at the palace. we
have plans for tonight mucho chicas here.

elj

ukhappyuk
11-20-02, 19:46
hi, there are 4 of us travling out to sasua on the 15th dec from the uk we have been a few times and loved it, we always stay in all inclusive hotels but spend all our time around the bars in sasua. last time i was there someone tried to rip me in the toilets but didint get away with it, has anyone alse had any problems or was mine a 1 off .

AcapulcoHeat
11-22-02, 07:11
Hey *******.

Sounds like you and your newly found friends are having a great time. That's great! Enjoy! As for myself, I will be returning back to Mexico (Acapulco) for my annual New Year's babe hunting at Tabares, Las Chicas, etc.

Well you and everyone enjoy the babes. I am hoisting a beer to all of you.

JimmyDR
11-23-02, 13:43
Friday November 22, 2002
Decided to get on an earlier flight, got up @ 3:30 am, so I arrived 5 hours earlier to be greeted by Mav and Clemenza and Izzy then back to the Palace. The gang was all there, LaJazz, Emrcool, Bro, Headhunter, Perer, Pokherclit and SkyGoggles from the Bronx. I met the Legendary Fantasy after a year of e mails. We all kicked back "SHAGGY" style and chatted. I als met Skengdon later on.

Soronji, Fifia and the gang were looking on. Estelle, age 20 is new there. She seems like a nice chica.

We went back to her town and I was informed both Headhunter and Bro were hooked up with Chicas. We did a walking inspection and noted "100" 's of candidates.

A fun night out, 2 carloads of us, off to Crystals then El Boem, which was packed. Brenda was back in action in Crystals with Gringa and Lucy was back at El Boem. Outside of the club this guy approahed me and asked "Are you JDR"? He was the one and only Keyvan and he was at the Sandcastle, in Costamber. There pictures were previously posted. Early to be at 1 AM.

Saturday November 23, 2002
Took a ride to Costamber, which is 15 minutes past Puerto Plata in a gated community, with Mav and Headhunter to check out SandTrapInn AKA GirlsTrapInn Aka Blackbeards. The place was taken over by an American and there are 23 rooms. There were some chicas around the place but nothing to my liking. Hung around the Palace with my Novia, her kids Mav and my brother. It was a slow but restful evening before the Storm. The usual chicas were there and Estelle, the new chica and the Haitian chica from October were there as well. Just resting for the contest tonight since it starts at 10 PM and runs until 5am??
Hopefully we will be Island hopping soon. 3 countries in 10 days. All kinds of possibilities!!!!

Sunday November 24 2002:

Well the novia was sleeping so I took a walk to the beach and within 10 minutes I met a chica age 25. She looked 15 but I proofed her. She had a friend (FAT) so we all had drinks for a half hour. I said I would meet her later. I also told her to come to the contest and gave her 2 passes. I learned the next day that she did show up. On the way back I met Fantasy and we bounced around cause he had three chicas he needed to see. Two were hot and one was pretty. Back to the Palace for a Chicken Parm Barboque. Rested till 11 for the beauty pagent. For a spur of the moment event it went well. All the chicas (16)were from Sousa. Izzy entered and won second place and 2 Palace chicas entered as well, Jolisa and Mismo, the Haiten chica. We ran outta there cause we didn't pick the crowd's favorites. Run!!!
Now that I am awake I give Fantasy alot of credit because that Pagent was a runaway train at best. A real freak show. We are lucky to be alive and posting today.

Monday November 25 2002:
Headhunter and the guy from the Bronx went home. Mikey from NY and K11 arrived. We hung around Sosua, then my novia went to school and these guys went to Caberete. I took Estelle to my room for a massage and some "Head". She does nice work. Soronji and Nilsa took off their shirts after I bought some beers and chips and forced me to take pictures of their tits.
The guy in the wheel chair even had chicas everytime I saw him. His chicas were big and strong cause most of the roads are not paved.

Tuesday November 26 2002:
Hung around the Palace for a while with Mike (He has a bag of sex toys and we will have a show.) from NY and Mav. There were about 6 chicas here and Nilsa and Soronji were grabbing Mike's dik to get him upstairs. I had Estelle give me my massage with the BJ again. She is 2 for 2. Mike filmed a few 30 second videos which we watched. Movie number one was Nilsa giving him head.
Two chicas that K11 stopped by and boy were they PIGS< and they only cost 600 pesos each.
Went to Caberete to have dinner and noticed a new club called Obsessions there. 5 more days left, then I return in 24 for the New Years Eve Blast!

Wednesday November 27 2002:
Jazz and Bro DR went home and Diablo and Clark Kent from my Yahoo club arrived. We cruised Caberete and checked out Casa de Equipo but his favorite Carolina was not in the house. Clark hit the Haitain chica, Diablo hit Fifia and I hit Estelle.
Peso was 20.80 the dollar.
Hello B and M auto in NY.
Well we went to Crystals, Mav, Diablo and Mike, plus Izzy & Yany. We were going to get 2 chicas to do a show. Diablo and Mike choose Brenda and her friend, and we said we will return for them. I knocked over a motor cycle on the way out and he followed me to say there was damage. Izzy is leaning English, leaned over to me a wispered "Fuck him, go!", so I gave him $5 and drove off. We headed over to El Boem where the circus began.
First chica wanted $500 US for a show, then the next 2 chicas wanted $200 each. Another chica was talking to Yany and said that she wanted her. I said how much will you give me and she said I would have to give her $500 to do Mav's chica. I said that at 2am she would get no customers and she called me a fag and said that she would rather go home with nothing. We went back for Brenda and the other chica and returned to the hotel.

Thursday November 27 2002:
We started the day with breakfast then moved into the hot tub. The dildo was being passed around and Estelle kept close control over it. We all got together at Moa Mai and had Turkey. Mav and his his chica, Izzy and her kid, John and his chica, Mike, K11, Clemenza, and Diablo.
Later on our chicas went to school and Diablo, Mav and I swung by Casa de Equipo, ($7.5 exit fee) rousted all the chicas, grabbed Johida (21), Unkorka (18) and Carolina (24) and headed over to the cabanas, ($11 for 4 hours). When we were done they came looking for me and walked into some other poor guys room.

Friday November 28 2002:

95 pictures taken and 28 posted to Yahoo "Insearchofchicas" as of today. Skendon posted his 115 pictures as well.

IamLookin
11-23-02, 16:49
I am thinking of checking out Sosua for the first time. I am a veteran of CR and have never tried DR. Would like to know where I can go to get a girl and how much it will costs for allnighters. I speak fluent spanish if that helps. Also, where I can stay that is girl friendly,clean and safe? thanks to anyone that can help, I may be there in early January.

FunkJunky
11-24-02, 16:31
Hey *******,

I missed you this time by about a week.

What is your impresson of the new girl estelle. I liked her myself, but she had mixed reviews from the other mongers.

By the way, the pics of your current vacation look great. Keep em coming bud! I met the girl in the pic "el boem#9" bangkok bill had a real thing for her!

What's up Fantasy?

How did the contest go?

Funk

WSJ3
11-26-02, 18:22
Well ******* it is always a pleasure to read about your exploits in Sousa. BTW did you get to bang the 25 yr old that looks 15 yet? How was the booty buddy? Keep up the good work.

Peace
WSJ3

WSJ3
11-26-02, 18:42
How many days do you have left on this trip buddy. And do me a favor email the pic of the chicas boobs. :)

Peace
WSJ3

elj
11-29-02, 02:31
Hey what's up fellow mongers,

just wanted everyone to know I had such a great time in sosua two weeks ago. I met Mav, Fantasy, Swede, LA Jazz, EMR Cool, Skengdon, Funk Junkie and so many more people. day one I hungout with funk junkie and had a blast, this guy got around pretty good.we hit the club that night and came back with some hot chicas, too bad he had to leave the next day. but skengdon came down from toronto and we took him everywhere,some of the best dining in sosua can be at pj's and if you want really good food, John at the palace cooks very good.or if you like to dine out try the Morua Mai restaurant, they serve seafood, steaks and pasta. but if your lucky enough to stay at the Sosua Palace, eat the food that john cooks, trust me it's really good. by the way I'm looking forward to going back to sosua in january, don't what dates yet. but I will be there.

JimmyDR
11-30-02, 14:55
Friday November 29, 2002
Took a ride to Luperon to check out a new hotel and this place is DEAD! Continued back and had steak in an imported steak house near Puerto Plata.

The Bang BUS Continues
Mav and Yani, Izzy, Diablo, Clark Kent, Mike the Dildo man, Manny the tour guide (809-879-1687). First we went to Caberete and picked up 2 chicas from Casa de Equipo, Carolina (24) Judy (22) both for 1,000 pesos,then checked out Obsessions which was dead and Chiringuho which had a dozen chicas.
Onward to El Boem to get Vicki, (25) for 2,500 pesos who said she would do a show with Judy, but once she got there denied it. Those El Boem chicas are all useless, even in bed. Judy did a one chica show. She joins the ranks of Brenda and Laida. Anything and everything goes!

Saturday November 30, 2002
First time in 2 years I went to Sosua beach (Other than whoring, HeHe) and I tied Jet Sking which cost $30 for 30 minutes. It was wild.
Later on we had Casitas, checked out the chicas at Chiringuho then onto Casa de Equipo where my nightmare began. Mav's chica broke her ankle so first we hit a doctor in Caberete, (There are 3 24 hour Tourist doctors there), but they gave her a shot and told us we needed the hospital in Puerto Plata. (Thats the good sign). We hit this first hospital,which was very scary, ( I had been to a hospital there before so I knew that this was bad news) so we returned to that hospital. At the better hospital they took an X ray, and the doctor looked at it and called the specialist (Thats a second good thing). The specialist came in a $40,000 Land Rover, (A good sign as well.) He spoke English and put a cast on. I am no doctor so I don't know if $200 is a good price. All I got to say is if I break a leg or arm here I will us this guy again.
Back to the Palace where we missed the show, Diablo, Mike and Clark put on with Judy, Wendy (23) and Carolina from Casa de eguipo. We were going to cook hot dogs but the chicas ate tham as is, uncooked.

Sunday December 1, 2002
Diablo went home we all relaxed and then I went home. Trip # 17 is over!!!!

WSJ3
12-01-02, 17:05
******* buddy

I am really sorry that you had that mishap on this trip. I know how a trip to the hospital can ruin a great vacation. Try to enjoy the rest of your trip bud. And remember it could have been worst.

Peace
WSJ3

nuhomet
12-03-02, 01:48
so what are the rules for paying these woman? usd or pesos?
do you have to pay before the night or the next morning?

How can you protect yourself from the ripoff or lame chica?

Someone suggested bringing small gifts. What are some suggestions?

My first visit to sosua is this dec. Any help as to what to bring and do would help.

Thank you,

WSJ3
12-04-02, 00:45
Well nuhomet

There are several ways that you can approach this situation:

*You can use pesos and change your USD into pesos at the hotel

*You can give the chica USD and let her do the money change

But whichever way you decide to play it remember to got to bloomberg.com and check out the currency rates before you go.

Enjoy the hunt

Peace
WSJ3

FlyingDutchman
12-04-02, 22:06
its time to meet some of you guys, will be down for hole month from next saturday. give dates so i can try to come over to sosua as well.will be for sure 2 days in luperon , checking uot some of the places, got 2 hotties over there and other girl, still begging to be my girlfriend. prices some howe steep 700 3 hours and 1000 for 4 hours, but excellant bbbj.can you give information how much pesos to the dollar and euro, thanks

BoricuaOnline
12-05-02, 04:26
The currency exchange today is 21.95 pesos/dollar . The main dominican newspaper webpage, listin.com.do has the daily exchange rate in the lower part of the webpage. There are lots of webpages with conversion tables like oanda.com

Dutchman
12-05-02, 16:20
rd$ 700 3 hours, rd$1000 4 hours!! No wonder they are begging to be your girlfriends.

FlyingDutchman
12-06-02, 00:45
actuel the girl that want to be my girlfroiend, is no working girl, and the other are both 9 -10 at my scale and this a hi standerd , then used to make pictures with models around several places in the world.

Al Kikuras
12-10-02, 05:00
dutchman: I always enjoy your posts here. I didn't really like the hardcore providers I saw last time I was in DR. do you speak a lot of spanish to pick up the amateur girls? where are the best places to meet amatuers???

I'm keeping in mind:

"Every female is a possible target. The trick is how you communicate."

Vagabond
12-10-02, 12:31
Does anybody have the web adress to Club Residencial ?

JimmyDR
12-10-02, 15:40
Deleted

Dutchman
12-10-02, 21:47
Al

A little spanish and GUTS. Don’t be afraid. Just start a combersation about whatever it popups in your mind. Dominican ppl are very friendly. They won’t turn around left you behind standing alone like an idiot. Not matter they like you or not, they will chat alittle with you. When you catch them attention, give them your cell phone #. Remember the fishmen methode I post months ago? In dutch we have a frase. You have already a “NO”, you may get a “YES” if you try. So, why not? Sometimes the girls won’t answer you at the moment you ask her out, because of the circumstances. Her parents, friends, colleages are with her. If she like you, she will call you later. Ooh, one tip. If you had bad memory and you can’t figure out who is calling you. Call her “mi amor”, and refresh your memory while you are talking. It depends on you what kind of girls you are looking for. The waitress in bar, roomservice lady in hotel, office lady in office parks, college students, simple farm girl, etc, etc. Remember “Every female is a possible target. The trick is how you communicate”

Dutchman

Dutchman
12-10-02, 21:48
Al

A little spanish and GUTS. Don’t be afraid. Just start a combersation about whatever it popups in your mind. Dominican ppl are very friendly. They won’t turn around left you behind standing alone like an idiot. Not matter they like you or not, they will chat alittle with you. When you catch them attention, give them your cell phone #. Remember the fishmen methode I post months ago? In dutch we have a frase. You have already a “NO”, you may get a “YES” if you try. So, why not? Sometimes the girls won’t answer you at the moment you ask her out, because of the circumstances. Her parents, friends, colleages are with her. If she like you, she will call you later. Ooh, one tip. If you had bad memory and you can’t figure out who is calling you. Call her “mi amor”, and refresh your memory while you are talking. It depends on you what kind of girls you are looking for. The waitress in bar, roomservice lady in hotel, office lady in office parks, college students, simple farm girl, etc, etc. Remember “Every female is a possible target. The trick is how you communicate”

Dutchman
12-10-02, 21:51
leaving on friday the 13th!!!!!!!!!! Combine Rep. Dominican and Cuba. Will report later if I will made this (im)possible mission.

Dutchman

Al Kikuras
12-11-02, 06:05
Gotcha. I see what you are saying.

Hey, how would you hit on the room service lady?

Thanks for replying dutchman and *******.

Originally posted by dutchman
It depends on you what kind of girls you are looking for. The waitress in bar, roomservice lady in hotel, office lady in office parks, college students, simple farm girl, etc, etc. Remember “Every female is a possible target. The trick is how you communicate”

JimmyDR
12-11-02, 15:13
Deleted!

FlyingDutchman
12-11-02, 23:14
look like the dutch will all over there in sosua, will leave tomorrow and will get later this month to sosua, hit first sd, and will work my way down to sosua.when possible will make posts in a internet cafe,

Importer
12-12-02, 05:43
Guys,
I am contemplating where to take my next vacation. It sounds like you all have quite a bit of fun in Dominican Republic. I was wondering if you could answer a few questions for me.
How bad is the street crime? I live in a large city so I always watch my back when walking the street at night but I feel out of place in foreign countries and I plan to carry my digital camera everywhere.
It sounds like I would not need a car if I stay in Sosua. How do I avoid being ripped of by taxi cab drivers?
Can anyone who has stayed at the following places give me a quick review?
1)Casa Marina Resort
2)Europa
3)Hotel Yaroa
4) One Ocean Place
5)Hotel Waterfront
How far away from the beach is Europa, Sosua Palace, One Ocean Place?
How much does a meal cost in a moderate to classy restaurants? How much do drinks go for at a nightclub? What are the other nightclubs besides High Caribe? Are there websites for any of the nightclubs? Where can I go to learn how to salsa?What about strip clubs? Are all the girls in the High Caribe hookers?
How can I tell a hooker from a regular chic without offending her?
How will I do with the chics since I only speak very basic espanol like good morning, how are you, what is your name, nice to meet you, etc? Oh well, I think I will take another Spanish class before going anywhere.

Thanks for any input.

JimmyDR
12-12-02, 22:17
Guys,
I am contemplating where to take my next vacation. It sounds like you all have quite a bit of fun in Dominican Republic. I was wondering if you could answer a few questions for me.
How bad is the street crime? Very little crime in the North. I live in a large city so I always watch my back when walking the street at night but I feel out of place in foreign countries and I plan to carry my digital camera everywhere.
It sounds like I would not need a car if I stay in Sosua. How do I avoid being ripped of by taxi cab drivers? Most are honest and you will get ripped off only a buck or 2 in most cases
Can anyone who has stayed at the following places give me a quick review?
1)Casa Marina Resort

No Guests allowed
2)Europa

Guests are allowed

3)Hotel Yaroa

Never heard of it.

4) One Ocean Place
Guests are allowed

5)Hotel Waterfront
May be a dump.

How far away from the beach is Europa, Sosua Palace, One Ocean Place? 10 minute walk

How much does a meal cost in a moderate to classy restaurants?
$8 - $15 per person
How much do drinks go for at a nightclub?
$2 - $5

What are the other nightclubs besides High Caribe?

See Caberete and Puerto Plata Sections.

Are there websites for any of the nightclubs?

No

Where can I go to learn how to salsa?

They dance Merengue and any chica will teach you.

What about strip clubs?

See Puerto Plata

Are all the girls in the High Caribe hookers?

Yes

How can I tell a hooker from a regular chic without offending her?
Only hookers are out at night

How will I do with the chics since I only speak very basic espanol like good morning, how are you, what is your name, nice to meet you, etc? Oh well, I think I will take another Spanish class before going anywhere.

Thanks for any input.

In the Carribean Section there is an area called WSG Events. In there is a section called 101 things you always wanted to know about DR. Very informative.

Al Kikuras
12-13-02, 05:24
Oops. guess my rookie status is showing.

After seeing the pros, I'd rather bang a regular. why are the regulars so much trouble? I'd like to hear some stories if anyone has them.

Originally posted by *******
Like I said, all you need is a little Spanish to meet regular chicas in DR.
The Regulars are just too much trouble. I have one regular and 100 hookers on my team.

JimmyDR
12-13-02, 15:14
Originally posted by Al Kikuras
Oops. guess my rookie status is showing.

After seeing the pros, I'd rather bang a regular. why are the regulars so much trouble? I'd like to hear some stories if anyone has them.

Well they want to be with you 24/7 and they want you to call them everyday. I myself like to have a few days with different chicas now and then. They keep asking why you are looking at other chicas, etc., etc.,

IamLookin
12-13-02, 15:55
I am planning to go to Sousa from Dec 27 - Jan 1st. Is there anyone going to be there that I can buy drinks and will not mind showing me around. I speak fluent spanish.
Also, if someone is staying that time what hotels are they staying at? thanks

JimmyDR
12-13-02, 17:20
Deleted

LA Larry
12-13-02, 17:27
Hey Jimmy Dr--

You need to seriously consider "experiencing" Buenos Aires on your next vacation. I think that you will be hooked.

The flight is a ***** from NYC (10 hours) but the chicas are incredible. I really enjoy the DR for a three day idle, but it doesn't even come close to BA.

Go to BA now before the girls there get wise and adjust their rates.

Happy Hunting!

JimmyDR
12-13-02, 19:16
Deleted.

BacknBlack
12-14-02, 01:48
******* and others,
I have been going to the DR the last 5 or 6 years mostly to ths Santo Domingo/Boca Chica area. I just came back in Nov where I spent 1 night in SD and 6 nights in Boca Chica. Boca Chica really sucks now. The quantity and quality has really gone down now. I keep reading your guys posts and I feel like I am really missing somthing by not going to Sosua. I spent a month traveling the island two years ago and spent a couple of days in Sosua. I found the women to be real pushy and was not too crazy about the beach(Alantic vsCaribbean). I was wondering where High Caribe is in Sosua? I went to three bars/discotechs when I was there(one where snake heads are pillars and two places one a bar and the other a disco right across the street from one another). The bar was pretty big and the walls facing the street were open. Are any of these places High Caribe? What is the quantity and quality like in High Caribe? What are the prices on the north coast for chicas these days?

I think it might be time a try Sosua again. I will plan it when I know some fellow mongerers will be there also Any info would be appreciated.

Backnblack

JimmyDR
12-14-02, 16:23
Deleted

BacknBlack
12-14-02, 16:48
Is High Caribe then the best and only place to go at night? Do the cops ever do a daily raids and arrest the chicas? Where is the best place for some day action?

Thanks ******* your the best.

backnblack

JimmyDR
12-14-02, 17:08
Originally posted by backnblack
Is High Caribe then the best and only place to go at night? You can go to the clubs in Puerto Plata or Caberete as well. Do the cops ever do a daily raids and arrest the chicas? The chicas may get arrested when they are alone, but never ever with a Tourist. Where is the best place for some day action? Try the beach.

Thanks ******* your the best. Yes I know I am, hehe

backnblack
Originally posted by backnblack
******* and others,
I have been going to the DR the last 5 or 6 years mostly to ths Santo Domingo/Boca Chica area. I just came back in Nov where I spent 1 night in SD and 6 nights in Boca Chica. Boca Chica really sucks now. The quantity and quality has really gone down now. I keep reading your guys posts and I feel like I am really missing somthing by not going to Sosua. I spent a month traveling the island two years ago and spent a couple of days in Sosua. I found the women to be real pushy and was not too crazy about the beach(Alantic vsCaribbean). I was wondering where High Caribe is in Sosua? I went to three bars/discotechs when I was there(one where snake heads are pillars and two places one a bar and the other a disco right across the street from one another). Two of them are now closed The bar was pretty big and the walls facing the street were open. Are any of these places High Caribe? What is the quantity and quality like in High Caribe? At times 50 chicas with a few hot ones thrown in. What are the prices on the north coast for chicas these days? Depends, usually $30 for a session.

I think it might be time a try Sosua again. I will plan it when I know some fellow mongerers will be there also Any info would be appreciated.

Backnblack

BacknBlack
12-14-02, 17:17
I will be looking to see when you plan a big trip for the second half of 2003. I think I will have to make an appearance and party with you guys.

40-50 guys in April/May. Do you make arrangements for more girls before you go? If you have only 40-50 girls in High Caribe max it seems you need some reinforcements.

backnblack

JimmyDR
12-14-02, 17:24
In the Carribean Section there is an area called WSG Events. In there is a section called 101 things you always wanted to know about DR. Very informative.All events are listed here as well as the FukFest 2003 information!

IamLookin
12-15-02, 15:32
Questions on staying at the palace?
The girls that are at the palace do they live or stay there?
Is the price subject to negotitation with them?
What will normally be the price for a quickie and for an all-nighter?

Are there names of girls that people recommend?

thanks

JimmyDR
12-15-02, 17:13
Deleted

IamLookin
12-15-02, 17:23
Thanks Jimmy,
It looks like I may be able to go down for the weekend on Jan 9th. Thanks for the help. Someone mentioned that the beach is good for day action as well. Are there bars there where I can meet chicas? Hopefully I will see you or other fellow mongers that weekend.

JimmyDR
12-15-02, 17:25
Originally posted by iamlookin
Thanks Jimmy,
It looks like I may be able to go down for the weekend on Jan 9th. Thanks for the help. Someone mentioned that the beach is good for day action as well. Are there bars there where I can meet chicas? there are about 100 stalls there with about 50 bars. Hopefully I will see you or other fellow mongers that weekend.

Please us edit mode rather than adding posts.There may be 40-50 of us for the April/May fest!

Questions on staying at the palace?
The girls that are at the palace do they live or stay there? They come and go, but don't live there.
Is the price subject to negotitation with them? Yes
What will normally be the price for a quickie and for an all-nighter?

Are there names of girls that people recommend? Depends on if they like you then both prices are the same.

thanks

In the Carribean Section there is an area called WSG Events. In there is a section called 101 things you always wanted to know about DR. Very informative.All events are listed here as well as the FukFest 2003 information!

I am planning to go to Sousa from Dec 27 - Jan 1st. Is there anyone going to be there that I can buy drinks and will not mind showing me around. I speak fluent spanish.
Also, if someone is staying that time what hotels are they staying at? thanks

I will be there with Mav and Hoony from Dec 26 - Jan 4, 2003. The Swede and LAJazz are coming as well.!

IamLookin
12-15-02, 19:11
What is the best way to call the U.S. on a daily basis?

I need to call the states on a daily basis. Is that possible at the Palace and what will be my cost? Are there phone cards available that allow you to call from DR ?

JimmyDR
12-15-02, 20:46
What is the best way to call the U.S. on a daily basis?
Internet Cafe, only 30 cents a minute.
I need to call the states on a daily basis. Is that possible at the Palace and what will be my cost? No phones at the Palace yet but John may have phones that you can rent. Are there phone cards available that allow you to call from DR ? Yes there are phone cards.

WSJ3
12-18-02, 00:53
Hey *******

I saw the pictures that you posted on the perfect vacation website. Those chicas are 9's in my book. Did you get a chance to "sample" :) any of them?

Peace
WSJ3

ApostropheMan
12-18-02, 02:00
Is anyone else having trouble logging onto VIP?

I have been trying for a few days. It always says my password is wron so I have them send me a new one. I enter everything and then after I hit "enter" the page goes blank (white).

Any suggestions?

JimmyDR
12-18-02, 15:22
Originally posted by WSJ3
Hey *******

I saw the pictures that you posted on the perfect vacation website. Those chicas are 9's in my book. Did you get a chance to "sample" :) any of them?

Peace
WSJ3

Not yet but every trip I find 10 new ones and there is never enough time.True they invented Viagra but time is against me.

PurpleNGold
12-19-02, 22:51
Hi. I'll be taking my first trip to the Dominican Republic and was hoping to get some solid info about what hotels are good (will allow women in the room) and what other activities there are such as Diving, etc. Any help would be appreciated, and I'm more than willing to share my own info about the San Diego area.

WSJ3
12-20-02, 00:56
I want to be like you when I grow up ******* buddy. You are doing yourself a disservice if you dont bang the HELL out of the chica on the right in the website picture.

Peace
WSJ3

WSJ3
12-20-02, 00:59
BTW *******

I used to be able to change the color of my post but now all I can do is make the text bold. How are you changing the font color buddy. text is just not working for me...all I am getting is my html being displayed in my post instead of the colors. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Peace
WSJ3

Vampyr
12-20-02, 02:02
*******, those are two hotties!!!! Do you have more pics on them or girls as good looking, I'm supposed to be there mid feb. If these girls are from cristals, should I just stay in puerta plata?!?! lol the one on the right is good enough for my trip, I know how island cultures are, so I know you or someone knows her name and where I can get a hold of her. digame, por favor.

JimmyDR
12-20-02, 15:27
Deleted

JimmyDR
12-20-02, 15:29
Originally posted by Vampyr
*******, those are two hotties!!!! Do you have more pics on them or girls as good looking, Yes I have many on my site. I'm supposed to be there mid feb. If these girls are from cristals, should I just stay in puerta plata?!?! No, since it is 20 minutes from Sosua. lol the one on the right is good enough for my trip, I know how island cultures are, so I know you or someone knows her name and where I can get a hold of her. digame, por favor. There are so many, sample all of them.

Michi
12-24-02, 17:32
Hi,
at the end it is time to change,
I always liked Thailand and the Phil, but there is no fun anymore!! So reading this section I guess I will try out Sosua.

Feww questions:
How is the english spoken there? cannot speak spanish, ... I know talking is not the main thing with the girls, but I prefer to enjoy outside of the bed as well.

How much is overnight, or a few days in a row????

Pls. advice professionals,
Michael

JimmyDR
12-24-02, 17:40
Originally posted by michi
Hi,
at the end it is time to change,
I always liked Thailand and the Phil, but there is no fun anymore!! So reading this section I guess I will try out Sosua.

Feww questions:
How is the english spoken there? Its not spoken by many of the chicas. cannot speak spanish, ... I know talking is not the main thing with the girls, but I prefer to enjoy outside of the bed as well.

How much is overnight, Can run $30 -$125 per night. Crystals is about $75, El Boem is at the high end. High Caribe is at the low end. or a few days in a row???? Deals are made and it gets cheaper.

Pls. advice professionals,
Michael

Michi
12-24-02, 23:34

Hi,
thanks for the fast response, I hope the language barrier will not be too much a problem.. Will try in April!!!!
Then I will also give my few penny here.
CU
Michi

JimmyDR
12-25-02, 18:18
Deleted.

Mule69
12-26-02, 02:43
Hi Jimmy....I am thinking of going to Sosua in April and you are the man....I have been to Costa Rica 5 times this year and I need a change,,,,,I see you have made many trips,,,,,Are you getting burnt out or is it that special? To be honest I am tired of the agressive Columbians and Domicanas at the Del Rey.Are the girls laid back and truly like gringos????Thanks....Mule

JimmyDR
12-27-02, 15:02
Originally posted by mule69
Hi Jimmy....I am thinking of going to Sosua in April and you are the man....I have been to Costa Rica 5 times this year and I need a change,,,,,I see you have made many trips,,,,,Are you getting burnt out or is it that special? Its a larger country with many beaches and different cities. Not board yet, and this is number 18 trip. To be honest I am tired of the agressive Columbians and Domicanas at the Del Rey.Are the girls laid back and truly like gringos????Thanks....Mule

WordUp
12-27-02, 18:28
$
$
$

Hey Jimmy D.R., ... Whats the "WORD."

...... I know you are in Sousa by now and I want to know who is the girl on the right side, on your web site. That is my type of woman/girl/lady/whatever. She has the look for me. If she works the Sousa club or the Palace, I will be there ASAP.

Seriously .... that girl is T-DOUBLE-O-FINE, and I want to see more. I would like to see some nudes of her, or at least to see her getting her AZZ WAXXED.

I am a LEGZ & Thigh MAN ..... don't forget those shoots .....

YOU KNOW WE LIVE BORING ASS LIVES .... and LIVE some of our sexual adventures thought the WSG Brothahood. So post those pictures. MORE BUCKY NAKED PICTUREs !!!!

.... GOT PHOTO'S ....

....... (((( WORD )))) .......

Ngp477
12-30-02, 06:09
Just got back from Sosua and Puerto Plata. Was not my cup of tea and returned early.

I felt that the "Sosua Palace" was exaggerated by persons who had some ownership interest in it, but nonetheless it was top of the line and definitely a 4 star place. $45 a night was high, but the apartment had a kitchen and living room, bathroom and separate bedroom. Quite large and brand new. It was nice to meet a couple of the other guys there. John, Victor, Steve, Doug, and another guy from Vancouver.

The girls who come to the house on a daily basis were quite aggressive about sex, but only 2 of them were worthwhile: Nilsa and Estella. The others were fat and not attractive. Upon my arrival at the palace, 2 of the girls flirted with me , went into my room and took off their clothes for sex with me, a new guy. I had to tell them no, and chose the attractive girl Estella. Estella has her photo on *******'s web sites. After one hour of wild sex she demanded 1000 pesos. I thought that 300-500 pesos was about right for short time on-premises sex, but 800 pesos ($40) was the least she would accept. I should have settled with her up front, I didn't think she would be like that. As a result I stayed away from the regular girls who showed up every day.

Some of the local boys were hanging around the pool uninvited and interrupted the conversations and fun until chased away, only to reappear later. Probably were relatives of one of the housekeepers or relatives of the prostitutes.

IMHO, Sosua was a sad disappointment for girls. The one disco, High Caribbean had only girls who would rate 1-4. Most of the girls were not interested in sex with a tourist. Many of the white girls were there dancing with black and Dominican guys like they were trying to prove something. There was one attractive girl there, but she was not interested in me. Too stuck up. I settled with an average looking girl and a chubby 18 year old girl the next night, for 1000 pesos for the night, each. After sex the chubby 18 year old told me she needed to go home for the night, so I said I would only pay 500 pesos, and she agreed.

Went to Caberete with Victor and Steve and stopped by the Casa De Equipo. Club manager was a Canadian who said he had only 12 girls there as most had gone home for Christmas to be with there families. Normally he says he has 48 girls there. The 12 girls he had that afternoon were fat and not worth paying for. Would have had sex with one of the girls there only if they paid me alot. So we left.

Spent the next night in Puerto Plata at the Puerto Plata Resort along the Malecon. Nice room for $28 but I got it for $20.

In Puerto Plata I stopped at a pharmacy to get some Viagras, 100 mg for $12 each with no prescription required. Then went to 2 nightclubs, Luz Maria and El Bohen. Girls at Luz Maria were the most disgusting I had seen in awhile, fat, scarred, trashy, bad teeth. Drank a Pepsi and left.

Went to El Bohen and was transformed into heaven. This place is high quality, alot like the Remington in Santa Domingo. Place had 15-20 attractive girls. About half of the girls were model material. All were dressed in sexy lingerie. Several were light skinned blonds (not natural blonds though). Tried to negotiate with one well-endowed girl but $100 for on-premises sex while $150 for all night was the rule. This is the girl's standard rate at El Bohen. Was able to negotiate a slim blond for $135 overnight, so I took her to the resort. She was well behaved and very sexy. Got sex and a BBBJ at night and also in the morning.

If you go to Puerto Plata, go straight to El Bohen. (I have no ownership interest in El Bohen.) The only place worthwhile, if you are going to spend $400 or more on airfare to come to the DR is El Bohen. Enjoy!

I may be partial, but I think the scene in Sosua/Puerto Plata is about the same as the Del Rey in San Jose, Costa Rica for price and quality of women. If you can get to Cuba you will have alot better quality and half the price. And Cuban girls do love sex. DR girls tolerate it for the money.

Mic Jagger
12-30-02, 07:01
Npaul are you saying that 2 of the girls came to your room uninvited got naked and waited for you to have sex with them, now that is pushy....This post has the same ring of dissappointment as what other guys have been posting about Boca Chica. Maybe its just a difference of opinion on what an attractive chica looks like? or perhaps its a bad time of year. Either way, your candid post of your trip is appreciated.

Pa4puz
12-30-02, 07:03
npaul you did not say any names but if you know how to put 1&1 together .think your refering to jimmy

Beavis
12-30-02, 07:26
Hey Npaul I kind of agree with you on how hardcore Sosua has become. If you want to invest the time into a normal girl there it still can be done but when you are on vacation you don't have the time to waste you want to get laid. I found a couple from the Merengue bar when I was there that weren't too pushy but they still had that attitude. The DR is full of pretty women but in the tourist towns most of what you are going to find are hard core pros. I made 19 trips to Costa Rica my last being in May of 2000 because of the same thing. I have been to the DR twice and don't know if I will return. If I do it won't be to Sosua. I speak Spanish well and have always been able to find something off of the beaten path but Sosua has become too hardcore. I live 3 hours from Mexico and I can get the same thing there for equal or less money and all it involves is a little gas. John at the Palace is a great guy and will go to the extremes to make your stay pleasant but Sosua doesn't have that much to offer other than the *****s and the good cigars.

I won't put Sosua down because a lot of guys enjoy it but I can have more fun playing in some of the border towns. The sad part about it is it isn't going to get any better as long as these guys keep throwing money at these girls. They can make 600 pesos a week on a job and they tell you up front 800 pesos for 1/2 an hour. Thats not worth having to go through the airport security BS.

Hey Mic Jagger been there done that where we go is better.

Pa4puz
12-30-02, 08:34
beavis your 100% right time is money.I for one don't have no problem becuase dr is my stomping grounds I'm dominican.I go for the non pros & semi pros.I look for them in the car washes,cock fight arenas, collages. all i do is offer them a ride,nite out on the town or go to a river for the day and the puz is mine.All the girls like to have a good time and I don't tell them where I'm from becuase they already know by the way I dress.and if you drive a toyota camry they see $$$$ or they think your loaded.but like you said when you go down to sosua you don't have time to waste.beavi read your post on the boadertowns good input

WordUp
12-30-02, 10:20
$
$$
$$$
$$$$

MAN, I JUST READ THE "TWO" PREVIOUS POST .... "DAMN ??? "

....... If this is all TRUE, and I have NO reason to disbelieve, then I am Soooooo appointed. I speak to JDR on a kind of regular basis, and I always read the post, but these are the words of some true travelers, and they can and have made good comparsions of how Sousa really has become. I knew the nitt-witts would thing up as they often do. It is a damned azz shame these fuk-head, don't look at price before they open their wallets.

....... I can see if these fools did not have guidance on pricing, and other things, but they do. Now Sousa is spoiled just like every place else. I might as well stay home NOW. I had just found time next year to go. It would be by myself, but I through Sousa was PUSSY to go. The McD of Pussy, now I find it is just other over priced, greasey spoon ..... DAMN !!!!

....... Well, I will take my own trip soon enough to Sousa, DR, to see for myself, But I can get 21y/o here, for 2 hours for $50-75, and get it all. These girls are attractive, young, and want to get fukked hard. Most are Bi, and some do Anal with a smile.
PLUS I CAN SAVE $400-600 on Airfare ..... and the fukked up shit going through customs and security.

....... Well, at least this time we may see some Real Sex Videos and Pictures. I want to see some of the ladies shown get their Azz's Waxed.

WELL ....... This is WordUp over and out, until next time ....
"Black Hawk Down !!!! "

....... (((( WORD )))) .......

$$$$
$$$
$$
$

Vagabond
12-30-02, 11:54
About the recent postings: I was in Sosua for a month in november, and had a blast, I'm going back for a new 5 weeks in the late january. I think Cristmas and easter times, is the worst time of year to go, because the girls go home for the holliday. I think npaul must have been very unlucky at his trip. Usually there are lots of willing girls at High Caribe in the range of 6 to 8,5. I have never been to the Pallace, if you goes around, you will meet lot's of girls around town in almost every bar, and at the beach. OK, some of them are not so good looking, but there is so many of them, and many are in the range of 5 to 8. Ofcourse it's much easier, when you stay there for severeal weeks like I do, but i think everyone should find a good looking girl there without a problem, just stay away in the hollidays.
I have also been around a lot, Mexico, Venezuela and Cuba before the crack down. But i have now find my place, and thats Sosua.

WordUp
12-30-02, 12:02
$
$$
$$$

THANKS FOR RESTORING MY CONFIDENCE !!!!

..... The SOUSA TRIP IS "BACKKKKKKK" !!!!

....... So DAMN easily ....... NEXT Post Please !!!!

Oh by the way ..... What is this going Home for Christmas deal. I thought the gorls were from Sousa ????

$$$$ (((( WORD )))) $$$$

$$$
$$
$

Vagabond
12-30-02, 12:46
About the going home for Christmas (and easter) deal. Ofcourse many of the girls are from Sosua, but also many are not. Even many of the girls from Sosua and surroundings choose to stay at home with their families during the hollidays. This is not special for Sosua or the Dom. Rep. You wil find the same thing at other tourist destinations with a lot of working girls.

Ngp477
12-30-02, 17:20
Hope I gave you some good info, guys. Hope I wasn't to negative on Sosua and JimmieDR who really is John, aka Fantasy, owner of Sosua Palace, IMHO. He has a good concept and I really did enjoy the companionship of having other guys around for a couple of days. I just didn't think the concept was heaven like he described it to be in his posts. I did think that 2 of the girls who come there every day, Nilsa and Estelle, however were 8s or 9s and worth your time and money. The other girls were pests and in your way as you wanted to sit around the pool and talk with other guys about what you planned on doing that day.

The palace is actually about 95% complete and the rooms, John admits would be much better if the contractors would go back and finish the small details and wipe up the paint on the floor, etc. It is a great concept for a man who has never experienced the DR before. You have concentrated aggressive girls wanting your money for their body, blaring stereo music when you want peace and quiet, male fraternity type bonding, and a trashy little town outside the property named Sosua. I would compare Sosua to Boca Chica the way it was in 1995 before it really went down hill.

I hope I was unlucky at the High Caribbean and hope that it was not me. Bought a couple of girls drinks and they were not even interested in anything more. Danced with a couple of girls. I didn't think I was that unattractive. Even wore some new clothes and took a shower. Only a couple of the girls seemed interested in sex at the High Caribbean on my second night there, and those included Estelle who apparently works night there (from the Sosua Palace) and the same average looking girl I porked the night before. Definitely time to get the heck out of that club.

As I stated yesterday, if you want some worthwhile chicas and are spending some money to get there, go to El Bohen in Puerto Plata. This is the place where you will definitely get a quality girl worth the money and time. Only 1 of the girls there would do anal and the other girls made faces at me when I asked them if they did anal. I have heard Crystals is good, in Puerto Plata, but I did not get there when it was open, so I have no info on this place.

Vampyr
12-30-02, 18:40
judging by the latest reports, it looks like Cuba(Santiago) is the last of the true mongering destinations...and even there has had some price increases but still ends up being more of a value than $40 for a short time. VIVA FIDEL, I guess he is the reason why his country has been spared the attack of the "Billionaire on vacation" syndrome that most americans get when they visit poorer countries.

$400 for a ticket to sousa(puerta plata)?!?!? last year I almost went for $250 around the same time, but decided to hit cuba, by the latest postings I regret that decision, while dr has changed for the worse, cuba still remains solid. and for $400 you can always head to Rio.

Ngp477
12-30-02, 19:56
Never been to Santiago, Cuba my friend, Vampyr. Please post about it on the Cuba forum. I was in Isla de la Juventud several times this past year and still think that is heaven for the prices ($15 for all night and $15 for a casa particular.)

$403 was roundtrip air from Miami to POP. Lowest fair on American Airlines.

WordUp
12-30-02, 19:57
$$$
$$
$

It finally looks like the DR Sousa Post is getting HOt, HOT, HOT ....

.... i did not know .... jIMMY dr, has an (aka) .... so he is John the owner ... is that "RIGHT." Well, he is still my "Homie Claus."
If he can get the brothahood to DR for a few sex sandwiches mo power to him. I am looking to get there for my triple decker soon.

==== As for the brotha's posting ... I have ABSOLUTELY "NO" ditz for you, for you are telling me the true as seen by yourself, and for that I appreciate .... (((( WORD )))) .

++++ ONCE CUBA OPENS UP, IT WILL END UP WORSE THAN EVERYONE ELSE. IT WILL BE PARADISE LOST. That is what happens when you mix Poor folks with Money, it equals "Inflation."

@@@@ In closing who took the picture of the two girls on Jimmy DR's website. The girl on the right is a stone cold "FOX." She is what I am looking for to SERIOUSLY WAX some Azz. I would I would buy her for the whole week. She is T=Double=o=Fine !!!!
ANYONE GOT MORE PICTURES OF HER, especially Bucky Naked pix.

I thought a plane ticket to DR @ $400 was cheap. Getting one @ $250 is dirty dirt cheap. I can only find them @ $550-600 to POP, but cheap to everywhere else. And NO I will not fly elsewhaere, and take a 2-4 hour cab/bus to POP. POST IMMEDIATELY IF YOU EVER SEE A CHEAP LOW AIRFARE TO "POP" POST, POST, POST !!!!

LASTLY ..... JIMMY DR, get your Damn Azz to a computer and post those adventures, and the rest of the POP gang. Don't make me call your voicemail, and verbally kick your AZZ.

INQUIRERING MINDS WANT TO KNOW ????

.... (((( $ WORD $ )))) ....

$
$$
$$$
$

Beavis
12-30-02, 20:10
Guys I am not knocking Sosua by no means and nothing here was intended to upset anybody I was only stating my observations from experience. Sosua is indeed becoming spoiled. The true gem is still there but not easily found as I'm sure it was before.

Vagabond
12-30-02, 22:12
I guess we all have different taste, and reasons going on vacations. My experiences from Sosua is that I can have a lot of nice girls in the range from 5 to 8 for a price from 500 to 1000 pesos, that should be beetween 22 to 45$ i think. However i go on vacation for a lot more than just girls, and here is the reason that i prefer Sosua before Cuba( I have experince from Habana, Santa Maria and Guanabo):
In Sosua I can stay at a good, reasonable and guest friendly hotel. It's many to choose from. That does not exist in Cuba.
In Sosua I can choose from many good resturants that serves excelent international food to very reasonable prices. That does not excist in Cuba.
In Sosua I can go to a strip club(with fantasy low prices). In Cuba strip clubs does not exsist.
In Sosua I can go to a massage parlour, and get a massage and something extra (there is about 10 places) In Cuba this does not exists.
In Sosua I can live in the center of the town, and just have a 10 minutes slow walk to the great Sosua Beach. I guess you can that some places in Cuba, but not in Habana which is the easiest place to acces. Guannabo and Santa Maria is now dead when it comes to girls.
About pushing cigars and hazzeling, it's a bit of that when you passes the casetas, but i found it much more annoying in Cuba.
In Sosua the police harazzing the girls a bit, but you can walk throug the streets with your chica. In Cuba the girls is constant afraid of the police and its realy annoying.
In Sosua there is a lot of small, and bigger bars, where I can sit and flirt with the many female bartenders, which usually is very sweet and pretty, and if i want i usually can make an appointment to meet them later. In Cuba the bartenders is usually males.
Okay this is my personally opinions, and i have no problem that other folks have different opinions and prefferences.

Ngp477
12-30-02, 23:10
You make several good points, Vagabond.

In Cuba there are many casa particulars where one can take a girl and the price is lower. All or 99% of the hotels are not guest friendly. The government does not permit it.

In Cuba you can get a home cooked lobster dinner for $6 and for about $5-6 you can get a wonderful meal with any other main course.

In Sosua I went to the Flamingo strip club across the street from the Europa Hotel. The girls were fat and ugly. I saw about 5 of them hitting on the customers and turned around and walked out. How many other strip clubs are there in Sosua? What are the names?

Of course there are no casinos in Cuba for gambling but there are in DR, and no strip clubs in Cuba.

There are annoying peddlers in each country.

In Cuba there are many light skinned girls. In the DR they are 98% brown mulatto or darker.

Things are alot cheaper in Cuba, especially away from Havana. For example 4 cents for an ice cream cone, 30 cents for a small pizza. $15 for all nighter with a girl.

Its great to have many options. Cheers!

Headhunter2000
12-31-02, 00:18
Originally posted by npaul
Hope I gave you some good info, guys. Hope I wasn't to negative on Sosua and JimmieDR who really is John, aka Fantasy, owner of Sosua Palace, IMHO.Npaul, you are certainly entitled to your opinion, but this is absolutely false. John (owner of the Palace), *******, and Fantasy are 3 different people! I have met them all in person so I know this for a fact. Also, ******* is NOT a part owner of the Palace. He has stayed at several hotels in the DR, and he promotes the Palace because it is his personal favorite, not because he is affiliated with it. I assume there are no internet cafes whereever he is currently mongering, or he would have posted by now on this matter.

For the record, I spent a week at the Palace in Sept. and another week there in Nov. I had a blast both times, and would return.

Over and out, HH

JimmyDR
12-31-02, 01:58
Thursday December 26, 2002
Snow, Snow, Snow everywhere. A nice big 8 hour flight delay and a sold out flight. Got to DR at 11PM, was met by Mav and the novias. Onward to PJs and then to bed. Fantasy was at the Palace and Slippery is in town as well. Saw Vinnie at the bar by the Europa, from Mass. Met a guy from Florida and the Virgin Islands staying at the Palace. .

Friday December 27, 2002 To Monday December 30, 2002.
Woke up, met Newhome from Virginia, and he had a chica from High Caribe in his room. WE all shot some pictures and chatted awhile. She was pretty and ranked a "7.5" We were walking around to get a rent a car, met this 19 year old Haitain who looked younger, but she blew me for $20. I was in a rush. We then went off to Santo Domingo.
Checked into the Jarragua, a 5 star Hotel in Santo Domingo., which has an Internet cafe but is $15 per hour and I will not pay that. Everyday we were able to get to the massage parlours. There are 5 in walking distance. The Massage parlours had about 6 chicas each in them. Hotel and Spa Monalisa, Spa Michelle, and Sueno Real are 3 to name. We brought our novias, Honeybird and Yocasta met us there as well. The chicas in the massage parlours wanted between 1,000 and 1,500 pesos per sessions. Most were about 18-20 years old and I can say I saw about 5 I wanted in the 3 days.I got a session with Ana Luis, 23 years old and 5 feet tall. I paid 1,000 pesos for an hour and banged her as well. She was there a month and was so friendly. We hit Remingtom Palace as well and they were closed for X Mas then we found 2 strip clubs in walking distance saw well. One was full of dogs, it was called "Tabu"and the other had about 35 chicas and there were some hot ones there. It was called "Lapsus Nightclub" . Both are by the Jarrugua Hotel. They wanted 1,700 for the night. My novia Izzy took out the camera I bought her and started shooting pictures there without asking. They almost tossed her out of there. In ths casino and bar area of The Jarragua there must have been 30 hookers the first night. Some were hot and wanted $100 per hour but I mentioned that at RP it was $75 per night so 1 came down to $75 for 2 hours. I was playing head games with so many of them. I saw Maribel from Sousa sitting there with her Canadian boyfriend in the bar. I think every other trip I will go to Santo Domingo for 3 days and each time expand my zone. We found a $30 guest friendly hotel as well. There was a graduation party in the disco, one night, and I was talking to about 5-6 chicas. There were so many chicas around in this city. My Spanish is so improved these days. We arrived back at the Palace and saw Who is your daddy, Fantasy, some guy from Bermuda and The Swede. I will fill in more details tomorrow as it was a 5 hour ride back.

Tuesday December 31, 2002
Our novias went home to get their hair done so Mav and I were on our own. I went to Sosua beach where I saw Sinthia, from last time and bought her a few drinks. Then onward back to the Palace where I was intercepted by the 19 year old Haitain, Chrismelie, up to her room for a massage and a blow job. Again 400 pesos. We bought $100 of booze at the Super Super store for the night. Gord bought a ton of fireworks and booze as well.
We got together at 8:30 at Mora Mai for dinner. Mav, Hoonybird, John, Gord, Whoisyourdaddy, Jim, Artie and 5 novias, and Nilsa and Soronji. Finished up, returned to the Palace. A tsm member and Bruce showed up as well as a few other chicas. Hung there until 2am then went to Caberete, which was off the hook with 1,000's of people.

Wednesday January 1, 2003
We were sitting around the pool when green eyes shows us all the Western Union she received from this guy in Wisconsin and starts laughing cause she says he is so stupid. Vanessa walks in later and he got her a visa and she went to meet him in Chicago for a week but claims she got bored and left. He is also sending her money as well. We were there when he called and asked where she was and she said at home. She is at the Palace every night with a different guy. Started the day at the internet, bumbed into Yanni, from September and October, she has a European boyfriend. We did breakfast and laid groundwork for a meeting later on. On the way to the hotel, met a 22 year old chica, then returned for 2 hours of massage and sex. "HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
She needed some money so I gave her 400 pesos and she was sooo happy. White Boy checked in today.
We hit Puerto Plata in the evening, Fantasy, The Swede, Whoisyourdaddy, GMan, The Englishman, The dude from Bermuda and LAJim. Crystals was closed and El Boem had about 7 fat ugly chicas. Its a Holiday here. Went by the Orion Disco as well and it was packed with couples. Scape had 1 fat chica and Prinicpi had 4 dogs.

Thursday January 2, 2003
We all went and met Bruce from TSM, and Dominican Billy showed up. Billy is a great guy like many have said. We returned to Sosua, when our novias took off to the salon. I took a walk to the beach to see one of my chicas when Eric who rents chairs tells me that he has 2 18 year old chicas to meet. Both were cute, so I got Hoony and he grabbed one for 500 pesos for a few hours. I met another friend for a 1 hour massage and BJ for 340 pesos.
We all went to dinner, Mav, Art, myself and Hoony who brought, angla who works High Caribe. Lots of action if you know where to look and speak alittle Spanish.

Friday January 3, 2003
Hung with the Novias. Went to check out SunVillage in Puerto Plata and Sensations Cabanas. Met with JD from Blackbeards and got the scoop. He is a chica friendly hotel with a list of chicas that will come over. He said there will be no topless chicas running around or 3am pool parties. You can get a room for a few hours of fun, if need be. He has a restaurant and bar. From what he said I think I may be eating there a few times every trip when I am in that area of town. He is planning a few events such as a bikini contest, and you can arrange to take the chicas with you. He will have a list of chicas with telephone numbers which he can call for you to meet. He will let us know about these events in the future. He said he was no Sosua Palace. Its just another stop for the bangbus crew when hitting Puerto Plata. Crystals, El Boem, Mountainview. As for me Costamber is far from the action of Sosua Beach.

Saturday January 4, 2003
Stopped by my other chicas casa for a massage and her sister was there. I had seen her at the Europa a few days earlier but she was with another guy and now he is gone. I said I wanted both of them and the first chica said no so I told the sister I would call her later and if the first chica changes her mind she can come as well. I have lost it. I changed my flight and am good for 3 more days here.

Pictures will be posted at:
I set the resolution at a higher level for better Quality. We will see!

Also check out my Yahoo Club for additional pictures by myself and other members. I have added 12 pictures from the December trip under way.

http://*************************insearchofchicas/?yguid=91453045

*******@blackvoices.com

LittleDickPride
12-31-02, 05:17
*******:

thanks for your valuable information.

What is the name of this USD 30 guest-friendly hotel in SD and where is it located?

Best.
LDP

Vagabond
12-31-02, 15:16
re Npaul
For the moment the only Strip club is Flamingo, and the quality of the girls is vary various. When i was there in november the 3 most pretty ones was from SD. and i know they was going back home from about middle of december until beginning of january. I was with the best looking one some nights, I would say she was a 7 or 8.
Yes, I know it is possible to get good and cheap food in Cuba, I have had a couple of realy great meals at Palladars for a good price. But in the length i prefer regular restaurants with a varied menu, that Sosua has a lot's of.
Don't missunderstand me, Cuba can be great, and I'm still dreaming of how it was before the major cracdown. Maybe i go back som times, but now i think Sosua is so much easier and less complicated. From the plain hits the ground, it takes 30 minutes until I'm installed in a good chicafriendly hotel, and I have all I want including a great beach in a walking distance of 10 minutes.

FunkJunky
01-01-03, 06:20
Hi,

Will be making my second trip to the DR on Jan 20th to 26th.

Anybody else going to be in town then. If so, let me know!

Want to hit Santiago, Sosua, Caberete and possibly Santo Domingo.

JimmyDR
01-05-03, 16:23
Saturday January 4, 2003

Well, these are the reports on my extended stay here. Bedrock and Juiceman from Canada arrived. Tall guy was around and Mr Italy as well.
Went over to the chicas house and saw her sister. Went back to get Mav. I had seen the sister the other day with some other guy from the Europa. I said ola but she was busy, now he is gone. My chica said she was sick and hungry, yada, yada, yada, so I left Mav there and he ended up getting a massage and BJ from both of them for 500 pesos each. I made my rounds back to the Palace saw the Haitain chica then ended up with Estelle for a quickie. Mav switched over to the Europa for 3 quality days with his novia.
The Europa was $38 per night ($2 cheaper, no big deal).

Went for dinner at Bolgna, saw the sisters with other tourists. We looked at them and they looked at us. We all laughed. Guess they aren't hungry anymore.

We went to Surf Town disco in Caberete and there must have been about 1,000 people there. Single chicas, single white American girls with Dominican dudes. Caberete is packed with people. Rooms are very cheap there, $85 - $250 a night. LOL.
The Palace seems like a steal now.

Sunday January 5, 2003
Woke up and my novia was very SICK, she was burning up so I called a doctor and he came to my hotel room, gave her a shot, went and got her medicine. He will come back tomorrow to see her. Total cost $65. They do get sick sometimes. She will be in bed 5 days. WOW. Had I gone home I would have thought it was bullshit. 1 in a 1,000 are sick.
Well it was a slow day, went and got a $12 massage with handjob in town by a 34 year old young looking chica. Had dinner with Bedrock, Juiceman and Mav. Hoony went off on his own.

Monday January 6, 2003
Went back and got another $12 massage in town. There are around 10 places to get massages in Sosua and they are staffed with chicas over 30 years old. Low price older chica.
Sosua was dead at night but High Caribe was crowded. Hoony and I went, saw The Swede, Bermuda, Mr Italy, and Fantasy there. The 2 sisters Mav and I had were there and we found out the were major players. One was having drinks with 2 guys at different ends of the club, moving back anf forth. There are a lot of little bars in town with 2-3 chicas in each. I heard there is a new place called the Cowgirl Bar.

Tuesday January 7, 2003

My trip is over. Get a $3 breakfast then off to the airport. Only 150 days till I return.

Nacho
01-07-03, 20:47
Jimmy,

Too bad your vacation had to end with your chica falling sick. But all in all sounds like you had a great time. You won't be returning for 150 days? Have you thought about what that is going to do to the local economy? lol

Thanks for the great reports. I go to the DR periodically, and now I see I need to make the effort to check out the north coast!

JimmyDR
01-08-03, 05:10
Originally posted by nacho
Jimmy,

Too bad your vacation had to end with your chica falling sick. But all in all sounds like you had a great time. You won't be returning for 150 days? Have you thought about what that is going to do to the local economy? lol

Thanks for the great reports. I go to the DR periodically, and now I see I need to make the effort to check out the north coast!

At least I was there to witness it. It was the real deal with a high fever and all. She is better now.

Sgt. Sad
01-08-03, 17:13
What is your special routine?
Why do you think I wouldn't answer you?
You must not remember my post in the Raleigh,NC section. Someone reported it to you. You said,
"You will get yours one day by one of these ladies and you do Deserve it."

I've been on relatively good behavior these days though so I'm off the game. I did write a reply to you though.

Keep havin fun, man and no ill feelings (extands hand for handshake)
Sgt. Sad

JimmyDR
01-08-03, 23:24
Originally posted by Sgt. Sad
You must not remember my post in the Raleigh,NC section. Someone reported it to you. You said,

I've been on relatively good behavior these days though so I'm off the game. I did write a reply to you though.

Keep havin fun, man and no ill feelings (extands hand for handshake)
Sgt. Sad

Yes now I remember. Lets see in DR the chicas payoff someone. When they come back and report that you didn't pay they will come for you. Its as if you walked out of a restaurant with out paying. They will threaten to arrest you, at first or they may come back with some friends and hurt you, but not kill you, bad for business. Many are working at the clubs and bars and need to report back. Skipping out on $20 will cost you $500 then they will escort you to the airport. Do you really think its worth it?

extands hand for handshake)

JimmyDR
01-09-03, 00:19
To: *******@blackvoices.com
Subject: Cowgirl Bar

The Cowgirl bar you referred to in a recent WSG post is actually Rocky''s
Blues Bar. The Cowgirl sign is still up. That was from the prior owners who
had a Mexican restaurant there. No putas a Rocky's. He doesn't let them in.
Had an interesting night on my last night there on the last trip. This
***** I had several times before tried to steal money. I actually caught her
with it in her hand. I called security at Europa and had her thrown out.
They now have banned her from the premises.

Sgt. Sad
01-09-03, 01:52
They will threaten to arrest you, at first or they may come back with some friends and hurt you, but not kill you, bad for business.
Like I said, I know when to behave. Even though some of my friends here say I could use a good beatdown.:) They are probably right even though it doesn't relate to this hobby.

Btw, I was scrogging this nice wsw w/ glasses today and I was just bored stiff (well maybe not as stiff as I like:p). I probably need some new adventure overseas to spice up this game. What to do, what to do. I dunno.

Well, keep safe,
Sgt. Sad

JimmyDR
01-09-03, 15:30
It all depends. I'm a Europa guy because my preference is being
alone. ******* loves the Palace and yes, I go over there to see
friends, including a special female. She comes back to Europa with
me. Distinguishing factor is I'm 51 years old. I'm still doing
great but the 2xs a day stuff is gone. Europa is mellower for me,
they're great people that run the place (other than the new German
***** that has only been there a month or so, I do pretty much
whatever I want when I'm there, so its more of a matter of
lifestyle. And yes, John has done a great job over at the Palace.
Hell, I'll probably just buy myself a place and that will be my own
personal palace.

In love with a Dominicana but still like to walk the side strets.

Slippery (Sorry I didn't close the parentheses above).

Responce from another Yahoo member:

I just did 20 days at the palace and would definitely recommend it over the
Europa. The Europa will turn visitors away if they show up looking for you.
They treat all female visitors like Putas whether they are or not. They allow
Women, but make them feel uncomfortable and look down there noses at them.
Plus you have to listen to German at the pool all day. Palace is a great
place to learn the ropes on what to do and where to go in POP, Sosua and
Cabarete. You'll meet a lot of other Americans that can give you advice on
the whole country as well as Cuba, Costa Rica, Brazil, Argentina etc....You
can sample the house talent or get advice on the best spots to find and bring
back other girls. Palace rooms are huge..beds are huge my shower could fit 8
people. I would definitely recommend the palace..costs $10 a day more, but
the options it gives you are worth way more.

Vagabond
01-10-03, 11:46
About Cowgirls bar / Rockys. Jimmy wrote earlier:
"No putas a Rocky's. He doesn't let them in."
It's correct that this isn't a putas place, but Rocky's also have a hotel part, which is very "guestfriendly"

JimmyDR
01-10-03, 18:38
There must be 25 of these with 2-3 chicas working them. They come and go. The chicas live upstairs and will let you have your way with them for a nominal fee. The Haitain chica was one such score. Those were the days.

WordUp
01-12-03, 20:10
+
+
+

JIMMY DR ...... over 303 post .... DAMN !!!!

.... So where are the 303 NAKED DR Chica's. YYYYYou KKKKKnow I am waiting to see them. I am looking for those Legz & BooTy ....... and the REAL close-up "Y" shots.

.... I know you are holding out on us. Post them under another name, so the next time in the DR, the authorities won't mess with JDR.

>>>> Also .... found anymore cheap airfares to DR. THE Cheapest I have found was in March 2003, for $572-592, on Travepocity ( 1 stop @ JFK,NY ) . Everything else was $850+up.

@@@@ If anyone else has Naked Pictures to POST, we the POSTERS of the World what to see them.

>>>>>>> POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST <<<<<<<

....... (((( WORD )))) ........

+++
++
+

JimmyDR
01-13-03, 00:20
So I meet this older guy with a 17 year old chica. He wanted younger but he settled. First he met the parents and got permission. That cost about $75. Then all her relatives came around from time to time and that must have cost close to a $1,000 US dollars. I saw him a few times and he couldn't get her into clubs or bars cause she had no ID. They were at one of those shitty $20 hotels cause most hotels require ID.
I translated for him a few times and the uncle said "But she is a minor" "I didn't give my permission" He wanted car repairs. I was dying of laughter. Was this worth it, NO!
She will be 18 in November 2003 then I will get my shot without meeting the family.

She had a guy with her most of the time (Her Dominican Boyfriend) and this guy said after 4 days all he got from her was trips to the Salon and stores.

This guy is "LOSER OF THE MONTH"

Keep her legal and all will go smooth.

WSJ3
01-13-03, 00:26
Hey *******

I have to agree with WordUp I have taken and posted tons of naked chica pictures from DR and I have never had any problems hell I have emailed you some of my personal favorites. Hell spread the wealth buddy at least post some more tit shots.

Peace
WSJ3

JimmyDR
01-13-03, 00:35
Originally posted by WSJ3
Hey *******

I have to agree with WordUp I have taken and posted tons of naked chica pictures from DR and I have never had any problems hell I have emailed you some of my personal favorites. Hell spread the wealth buddy at least post some more tit shots.

Peace
WSJ3

I travel to DR 6 times a year and don't need to get arrested. What do I get for posting TiT shots? Well nothing of course, so why take them??

They need to be legal!
So I meet this older guy with a 17 year old chica. He wanted younger but he settled. First he met the parents and got permission. That cost about $75. Then all her relatives came around from time to time and that must have cost close to a $1,000 US dollars. I saw him a few times and he couldn't get her into clubs or bars cause she had no ID. They were at one of those shitty $20 hotels cause most hotels require ID.
I translated for him a few times and the uncle said "But she is a minor" "I didn't give my permission" He wanted car repairs. I was dying of laughter. Was this worth it, NO!
She will be 18 in November 2003 then I will get my shot without meeting the family.

She had a guy with her most of the time (Her Dominican Boyfriend) and this guy said after 4 days all he got from her was trips to the Salon and stores.

This guy is "LOSER OF THE MONTH"

Keep her legal and all will go smooth

WordUp
01-13-03, 02:37
You want to see them naked then buy the plane ticket and take them yourself.

NY - POP is $359 RT approx.

CINCINNATI - NYC - POP RT is $592 nothing available, and next $860 rt, with some available. Not worth it yet !!!!

As for the idiot with the 17y/o, he needs to get screwed. He should know the deal, or get out of the game. Rule are rules, so if you break them, and leave evidence. HE GOT SMOKED !!!!

.... I say pick a regular you can trust, have John mail them to you a day after you leave. Can't trace it to you because as far as you know you aren't in any of the pix, and someone mailed them to you.
ALL GIRLS MUST BE 18Y/O, or whatever the legal age there is.

OTHERWISE CALM DOWN JDR, we are just pickin with YA.

I will try to find a rt deal to POP, and then to the Palace for my adventure and pixs

HEY WSJ3 .... sent me a set of your Bucky Naked Chicas to
.... WORDUP220@HOTMAIL.COM .... would love to "C" them.

>>> (((( WORD )))) <<<

$

$

CaliCalientex
01-15-03, 01:28
hey all...first of all, this board ROCKS...great info...I'll be in Sosua this friday thru the following Friday...anyone know where you can find a map of some of the places mentioned in these threads...I like to know where I'm going...or can you just ask around for these places as their well known...oh..I'll be staying at the Palace...seems like a nice place and right for a first trip..any one else going to be in the Sosua/POP area Jan 17-24?