PDA

View Full Version : Campinas

Admin
05-15-02, 23:00
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

Nibu Raphael
10-01-02, 00:45
Hey Why no report on this city? I think this metro city is outside of SP Or Rio Area? I am sure Shit Happens in thiscity can someone post on it I guess It is more happening then Brazilia? Come on guys Brazil is more then SP And Rio....

trentgreen
10-13-02, 21:13
There are many places in campinas for action , I worked in this city for 6 months, and i found 4 spots, the Moustach club, in the downtown area (R$150-200 for the girl, 100 for the exit fee 40 cover $R) ,, fazendinahs club outside of campinas in Hortlanjah, 200-400 for the girl. a club called cafetrivi 100-200 for the girl, and Club Acapolcoc next door to the Royal Palm Plaza, never got a girl from here. very small club 4-7 girls, probably pretty cheap.. Fazendinahs is top of the line 50-75 girls. they demand top dollar.. but you get what you pay for, they have a hotel on site. email me at trentgreen_2002@yahoo.com fir more info. have a good time.

Max Gilerg
10-17-02, 00:17
Hi Guys,

Try also Jardin Itatinga (4-6 blocks with 'houses'), the most famous one is Galo de Ouro ...... The place is located 10 km outside Campinas, not far from Viracorpus airport.

Max

max_gil@hotmail.com

Nibu Raphael
11-17-02, 21:29
Max I sent you a personal e mail a long time ago I think two e mails and you never ever replied. I also Asked you a lot of Questions in the Bolivia section a long time ago and you never responded back on posting anything in Bolivia. OK Max My E Mail is ctw30@hotmail.com or wipy1999@yahoo.com E Mail me this time and Keep in touch.... Oh Yeh Max Tell us more on Jardin Itatinga???????? GALO DE OURO???????????

Max Gilerg
12-06-02, 22:55
Hi Guys

Just came back from Campines and visited the following places :

- Moustach, down town, small club with plenty of nice girls. The girls are from Fazendinha (same owner) which means high level. The prices was 15-25R$ for drinks/beers. 40R$ minimum consumption. 200R$ for the girl, they stayed in the hotel until 9am, they have a rule to be back to Fanzendinha 10am.

- Visited Jardin Itatinga (located on Rodovia Santos Dumont 5-8 km out of Campinas. Plenty of houses the best one is Galo de Ouro (it didnt go this time), I went in to one of the smaller houses, cant remembet the name. Jardin Itatinga has everything, on the street, cheap places, expensive places, look around..... (probably around 150 clubs and 10000 girls (up to ages of 70))

Max

Hooch
08-04-03, 13:27
Moustache and Campinas.

I haven't been there in over a year. But a great place. By the way, all the girls are not from Fazendinha. It is a mix of half and half. A van load of Fazendinha girls arrive around 7:30 or 8:00. But the rest are independants. It used to be that the most Fazendinha girls were there on Monday. Especially in fall and winter. Monday night is Lingerie Night at Fazendinha. And many used to opt for Moustache rather than freeze.

Has anyone been there lately? Is Carlos still in charge. He and I became good friends.

Mad Max
11-24-03, 00:50
I have not seen any report on a little bar called the Red Lion. There are many beautiful girls in a laid back atmosphere. Most girls are $150-200 Riaz. Drinks are regular price for both you and the girl. Tues. through Sat. 50-60 girls. Good live music and dancing. No entry or exit fees.

Kinesics
11-25-03, 00:55
Mad Max,

I have not heard about the club. Do you know whereabouts or have other information about the club?

Thanks.

Mad Max
11-25-03, 21:58
Off2Golf

The club is actually very close to the Moustache. Any cab driver worth his salt will know the location. We are going tonight and I will get an actual street address and post tomorrow.

Mad Max out.

Suna
12-02-03, 22:19
Hello all,

First time posting hope I do it right. I just got back from Campinas and Sao Paulo. Moustache was nice I and buddy had 2 very nice ladies from there the worst thing about that place was the entry and exit fees. We also went to a place called Las Vegas here was a bad & good. First they did not let us no of drink cost for the girls it was our first nite in brazil so you understand anyways 2 girls approached both dark skinned very nice bodies and extermly aggressive. Next the drinks started to flow like the river and before you no it we where in the room for RS60 and it was nice full service including hole number 3 these girls where into having a great time. Then when all this was done we learned the first lesson do not buy drinks for girls at club price. We where a little upset cause this event cost 1100 us dollars and the manager saw that this was a ripp off and came down a little bit after alot of negotation and yelling but I still learned and knew for the next night how the rules where and that did not happen again. Moustache told up front how it worked and seemed to be a class place they even called and gave us a invite back the next nite by Carlos that was cool. Fazendinha I heard about but did not get a chance to see I will be making that stop at the end of January. I just want to say thanks to all your reports I read them and it made my trip and buddys one of the best. Look for more coming soon.

Mad Max
12-04-03, 02:15
Hi Everyone,

Sorry but I forgot to get the address for the Red Lion. I guess I had other things on my mind when time to leave. Next weekend going to Rio and the following week to another club we heard about in Campinas. I will post as much info as possible.

Mad Max out...

Mad Max
01-18-04, 06:27
Hi everyone,

Sorry for the long delay getting the addy for Red Lion.

102 Guilherme Da Silva st.
Borough De Cambui.

Just left with my favorite girl ( $150 RS ) went to Cartum. ( local disco) and now at the hotel. Going to Rio tomorrow to pay for an apartment for the month of FEB. $3000 RS for the month 2 bedroom 4 blocks off the beach. Better than renting a hotel 2 rooms for four days. My girl will be there for the whole month and I will make her pay part of the rent. (bastard that I am) I would much rather keep her busy with fellow mongers than others so anyone wanting some company please look up my previous posts with pics and I will email with details.

Mad Max out.

Kinesics
01-19-04, 03:19
Madmax,

Thanks for the information.

That's good move for you to share the rent with your girl for entire month of February. Since you are promoting your girl, are you technically doing part-time papasan role (hahaha)? Just kidding.

I envy your abillity of bailing out for one entire month from whatever your normal wage earning work is.

Enjoy your life when you can.

Mad Max
02-29-04, 01:11
Hey all,

After several weeks I went solo to Moustach.

At Midnight on a friday night there were all of ten girls there.

None even close to doable, and I am not that picky.

After one drink and paying the bar card charge (total 48 rs) I quickly went to our more prefered Red Lion.

To keep a bad night going, the bouncer would not let me in with my Nautica shorts on. Incredibly stupid.

In my typical rebellious style I went back to the hotel and changed into my worst pair of jeans, holes and all, and was let in no problem.

R L was the same as always. Crowded at 1:00 am with the typical group of girls. Most in the 5-7 range but never over an eight.

I left with 2 girls, one a past provider and one new young thing.

Sorry no names provided by request.

R L continues to be the place of my choice because of drink prices, reasonable girl prices (150rs each) and close proximity to the hotel.

Although it is sometimes a bit smokey and now a dress code.

Some time we will go to Ititinga and check out the action there, however you can't beat the R L.

Mad Max

Mad Max
02-29-04, 01:14
Hey all,

After several weeks I wen solo to Moustach.

At Midnight on a friday night there was all of ten girls there.

None even close to doable, and I am not that picky.

After one drink and paying the bar card charge (total 48 rs) I quickly went to our more prefered Red Lion.

To keep a bad night going, the bouncer would not let me in with my Nautica shorts on. Incredibly stupid.

In my typical rebellious style I went back to the hotel and changed into my worst pair of jeans, holes and all, and was let in no problem.

R L was the same as always. Crowded at 1:00 am with the typical group of girls. Most in the 5-7 range but never over an eight.

I left with 2 girls, one a past provider and one new young thing.

Sorry no names provided by request.

R L continues to be the place of my choice because of drink prices, reasonlable girl prices (150rs each) and close proximity to the hotel.

Although it is sometimes a bit smokey and now a dress code.

Some time we will go to Ititinga and check out the action there, you can't beat the R L.

Mad Max

Vanderley
07-01-04, 07:12
Hi,

Can anybody provide any recent information on the Fazendinha? How do you find is the best way to get there, where to stay in Campinas, best nights to go, etc? How are the women there, quality and quantity?

Thanks in advance!

Suna
07-06-04, 16:57
Vanderley

The Vitoria hotel is where I stayed they are girl friendly even helping you find them. It is really nice clean upscale for a great price. They have 2 great restaurants in the hotel. I would take a cab to Fazendinha or just ask for direction at the hotel. It is a cool place with a pool. Wenseday and Saturdays are the best days because of the pool side BBQ. Alot of the same girls are at Moustach they are owned by the same owner so I hear. Key note if you chose this hotel ask door guys for a girl they have a list a mile long of ladies the will come to the hotel. Good luck happy hunting.

Vanderley
07-11-04, 10:08
Suna,

Thanks for the information. I've stayed in a couple of hotels in Campinas before, but I've never heard of a hotel providing a list of girls in the area for you. That's great! I'll definitely have to give Vitoria a try next time. Do you know if they have a website?

How do you go about asking about that "list" without sounding awkward? "Hi do you know of any garota de programa in the area?" seems a little weird to ask a hotel receptionist.

Can you make any recommendations on good restaurants and possibly other clubs in town? I've only found one decent churrascaria in town at a big shopping center on the outskirts of Campinas. I don't remember the name of the shopping center but I hear it's supposed to be one of the biggest shopping centers in Sao Paulo state. It churasscaria was alright, but not spectacular. Any info on Campinas will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Vanderley

Suna
07-12-04, 23:35
Vanderley,

No problem. Yes the Vitoria does have a website. If I find the paper work I will get it for you. There is a BBQ really close to the hotel if you ask the desk people they will tell you. There is also a Italian food place that is one of the best I ever had both are local to the hotel. When you want a girl at the hotel the bell guys even the front desk girls will help you. I know it sounds strange but they have a girl check in system.

There is a guy that was there named Carlos I would place my order with him and he would call a girl fitting my order and 30 min later there she is. There was even a time when a guy was not happy with his provider so they where in the lobby and I came in an and saw here from behind and said are you working she said yes so off we went 3rd that day what a great place. This hotel has alot of business types who are all doing the same thing. So hope that helps let me know if you need more.

KnifeFish
06-06-05, 00:57
A while back I was visiting Campinas. Just out of town off the highway is an area about 3 blocks square lined with strip clubs, brothels etc. The girls hang out outside and you can just cruise around. No other gringos are there the prices are reasonable. Good mix of chicks including big titted blonde girls. The best place in town is called Galinha de Ouro(maybe spelt slightly differently) and charges a cover. Ask any taxi driver in town, its very well known to the locals.

Dan D Dick
10-10-05, 18:17
Looks like the last report has been awhile. I'll be back in SP in two weeks & will spend a Sunday/Monday & Tuesday night in Campinas. Staying at the Royal Palm Plaza - I made my reservation this afternoon & specifically asked if I could bring a guest to my room. No problem.

So, Red Lion & Moustache open on Sundays? Any other clubs suitable to arrive & depart via taxii? Any other info?

Thanks

J Wadd
10-11-05, 00:57
...I remember there being a great post on Campinas a few years ago (maybe more) -- but I've searched the Archives section and cannot find it. Sorry.

As I recall, there's one club that's in the "do not miss" category; can't remember the name, though. It's an all-inclusive "compound variety" club with everything on site. I think it was a little out of town. Keep pluggin' away, you'll find it.

Happy Hunting,
JWadd

peter panochito
10-11-05, 07:25
JWADD,

I think the club you're talking about is called "Fazendinha". I've never been, always running out of time to explore it. the site is: www.fazendinha.com

P.Panochito

J Wadd
10-11-05, 21:34
That's it!! Well done, Peter Panchito. I've been meaning to go every time I get down to SP. It's supposed to be great. Jackson, I remember, even gave it a personal thumbs up.

Happy Hunting,
JW

Dan D Dick
11-10-05, 22:47
Well, I had my heart set on visiting the Fazendinha night club but after reviewing other reports on this & other sites it looked like it was going to be very pricey (>$400US). And, to make matters worse, I was in Campinas with my client who is certainly not into this sort of thing. I certainly didn't want to get caught bringing a local ***** back to my room (his room was directly across the hall from mine).

So I figure I'll try the Itatinga area and hope they have more than take-out available on a Sunday night.

A $R25 cab ride later & I arrive about 11:30. My cabbie runs up to the gatekeeper & babbles away in Portugese, so I presume I'll get the gringo rate. Doestn't really matter - I've been working very long days & it looks like this will be my only opportunity.

I enter the Las Vegas strip joint ($R15 cover) & see maybe 30 tables, all with white table cloths. There's a very small stage, lots of theatrical smoke being generated & maybe 15-20 girls milling around inside and just outside.

I sit down & order a beer. Seems there's zero English spoken here, but so far, so good. There's 2 or 3 guys in the place. Still no idea exactly how the system works.

Five minutes later a gorgeous little gal, young (God no, I'm not asking her age!), light-skinned, medium boobs, slender ass, beautiful face, walks over & kisses me on the cheek and asks if she can join me [I presume]. I nod. She knows zero English. After a little mime I figure out gal's drinks are $R20. She orders a whiskey to go with my beer.

Well, 30 minutes & a little grab-ass later I still don't quite know the system. Then I see a couple of guys go to the back with their girls & I ask the girl "cabines?". She nods. So with a little more mime communications & with the use of my pen I get the scoop - $R150 for her plus $R25 to the house. Great - $80 US +/- to get the pipes cleaned. Now I understand the game plan.

Well, a few minutes later she goes over to another girl, probably late 20's, darker-skinned, pretty face & huge [natural] boobs. They both come back & #1 points to #2 & says "knows English". Okay, I buy her a drink too.

Well, #2 keeps bending over, yapping to me in Portugese & pushing those huge boobies into me. I swear I could see her navel every time she rubbed against me. Long story short, 5-6 beers for me & 4 drinks apiece for the girls & we all three head to the back.

The room if fairly large, large bed, plenty of mirrors, attached bathroom with commode & shower. The cleaning lady was just leaving. Well, suffice it to say, I had a ball. I think the only English #2 knew was "fuck me baby" with an occassional "fuck me hard, baby" thrown in. But she was kind of kinky and seemed to love having her butt being fingered. Suffice it to say this old guy was in heaven.

So, there we are, all buck naked, cooling off, laughing, grabbing each other & #2 hits me up for another drink. Well, they certainly did a good job, so I say okay. A few minutes later & room service is delivering. There I am naked in the bed with #1 while #2 get up & puts a towell around her & opens the door for the drinks. Oh...she needs my card to record the transaction (everything is recorded on a little white cardboard card). Glad I'm not bashful.

Okay, it's 1AM now & I've got to meet my client at 7. Time to go, but I dread the bottom line. Another $R380 to the house. So, too much to drink, two girls & a wonderful time set me back about $325-350 including taxi. Overall not a bad value, though certainly more than I planned to spend.

I'll be back in Campinas in a few weeks & hopefully with more time to myself. I'm anxious to go shopping again. I'll certainly visit this area again but I'll check out another place for sure.

Asian Piper
02-08-06, 03:59
Just a quick report: 2Feb2006. Had a wonderful time. I speak fluent portuguese so that helped. A few lessons on HOW it works in that club. You are handed a card to get in. You will have to PAYOFF the card to get out. Its R$40 to exit with an unused card. You can charge things to the card (drinks, etc) and run up a tab. As the tab hits R$70 you no longer have to pay to get out. If the tab is R$69. You have to ADD R$40 to the tab.

OKAY, here's how it works: The girls are NOT permitted to initiate contact with you. They can look at you all they want (making eye contact, etc) but cannot approach you. They may hand a not to a waiter who in turn will bring the paper to you. This is a form of introduction. YOU, however, may approach any women you like.

Bar fine to get one out it $55. Typical price is R$300 for the night, payable to the girl or to the house. House charges 20% commission but accepts credit cards.

BEWARE, you CANNOT remove more than R$100 from an ATM machine anywhere in the city past 10pm (citywide security rule). So get your money before you go.

The place closes at 3am.

Girls are mostly 7, 8, 9s and SUPER GFE. I had a blast! BEATS THE FAR EAST BY A MILLION MILES!

Rtrdengr
05-06-06, 02:25
It's been a few years since I was in Campinas. Used to stay at the Racket Club. Was taken one night buy one of the locals to a house located in a mostly residential neighborhood.

As we went in through a gate we paid a entry fee that bought us each six beers. Winding our way down stairs we entered a large room with a bar several dozen small tables and a lot of guys. Perhaps 25 - 30 girls all very attractive. The girls would sit with you drink your beer, dance whatever. They were also allowed to leave with you.

You paid at the club. If memory serves it was on the order of 100 US for the night.

Was a big hangout for the the freight pilots working the nearby hub. Expect that one of them could provide the name.

Cab driver took me there a second and thrid time.

Lacamer
08-13-07, 18:09
Has anybody good brothels, massage parlors, bars addresses in Campinas.

Ray

LatinBull
04-11-08, 14:23
Hi.
Any info about clubs/termas in the MonteMor Campinas area?
Info is highly appreciated.
Cheers.
LatinBull

Sky Ryder
01-08-09, 00:53
That there is nothing going on in Campinas worthy of reporting on in almost 9 months.....or are all you guys trying to keep the fun stuff to yourselves!!

Sky Ryder
04-13-09, 11:55
It has been alomst a year since my last visit to Brazil. I find myself in a new town this time. I had never been to Campinas, but business brought me here. Well, first thing, I arrive at the VCP airport and as I am walking out to transportation, this vision of a girl comes out with her suitcase following along. I mean she was beautiful, and in a hurry. I couldn't take my eyes off of her and as she breezed past, she smiled at me and said "Bon Dia"! It turns out that was the highlight of the day. My traveling buddy almost needed a cigarette as she passed us. It is his first visit and I told him to expect some stunners....
As it turns out Sunday night is a bad night to party in Campinas, but Easter Sunday is worse. We went to a restuarant that was recommeded, but it was closed. Then after dinner, tried a club....closed. We did find a place called "Seo Rossa", a nice bar and as we walked in were given the eye by a table of 5 ladies, three of which weren't too appealing, but 2 that had potential. To be honest my radar must have not switched channels to So. Amer. mode, because I thought these were just semi-drunk locals making furn of the gringos. I told my buddy, that before the night was over we were either going to be entertaining these ladies at the bar, or sitting at their table. I was right, one came over and in perfect English invited us to join them. We did after the appropriate waiting time. In the interim a few twosomes of "hotties" entered, but I wasn't in the butterfly mode.
We postioned ourselves beside each beside one of the better looking girls and we introduced oirselves to all. Two of the girls spoke good English and one a little. The two "lookers" were not among the speakers, but understood a little Spanish. As it turns out these gals work at a local club called "Red Lion" and one informed me that she is "a working girl". I replied in amazement....NO Way!!
Well it became clear that the cute blond I was interested in, while maybe a working girl was not in the mood to work last night. Too bad, she is hot. Being a good sport I let my buddy take a run at the other good looking one and the girl I wound up with, while being a little frumpy, priced herself right and was very enthusiastic, if not proficient! I haven' t heard yet how my friends evening went, but will report.
The plan was to go to Rio today, but work may get in the way of that. After talking to my girl, she gave me the lowdown on a bit of the local scene. I think we will try Red Lion tonight ( they have a live R&R cover band on Monday's) and maybe Moustache. I am going to see what I can find in the way of daytime entertainment as well. Maybe a massage. I probably won't repeat with the girl who just left, but she was fun last night and would make a great paid "wingperson", if you don't speak the language.
Hopefully this will free up this thread and we will have a few more options!

Sky Ryder
04-14-09, 16:17
Monday night was better or sure. We went to Red Lion about 11pm and it is a 15R entrada. Ordered a couple of sodas, becaus we had already had two drinks at Seo Rossa. The selection was slom, but there were two hotties, unfortunately they were already occupied. I told my buddy to wait, that it was early and more would arrive. I didn't think the girl I had the night before would be there, since she said she only works weekends. I should have know better. She came in and sat down beside me, it was obvious she was protecting her "turf". My buddies girl came in looking really hot and came over said,"hello" and retired to the bar. She had great seat by the door and as smart enough to know if he wanted to see her again, he would come and get her. He saw this slim vision about 2 seconds before I did and asked my to girl to call her over and translate for him. She was really cute and tight. She asked him to dance and he decilned, then asked me and off we went. She pulled herself up close and we were "cutting a rug". That cute little ass grinding away. After the song, I knew one of two things was going to happend, he was going to take her or she was mine. He must have thought the same, because 5 mins later, she told him the price (200 for about 3 hours), he was going to accept, but I told him to hold out for a sec. She came down to 150 and off they went. What I didn't know was the girl I had the night before told him, she was going home with me. He knew better and warned me. By this time I really wanted to do her friend, but thought better of it. I knew that even if she said yes, there was a good chance it would not be a good session. My girl said, "let's go", but I told her I was going to check out some other clubs, she was pissed, but I had told her the night before not to plan on a repeat so soon. I knew the waters had been poisioned a little and made my way to Moustache. They would not let me in until an explanation of the entrance fee. A 55 R entrance, but if you spent 90R there was no entrance fee.
The girls are not allowed to approach you, but one sent me a note and asked if I wanted her company. I declined, as I had only been in the club 5 mins.
There were a few more good looking ladies, but I was one of only 4 guys in the place.
I thought about a cute blonde, but she looked disinterested and choose a somewhat older morena. We went outside and I got a good vibe, so talked about price. She wanted 300R, and I said no and countered w/200. She said 225 was the minimum, and it was for 2 to 3 hours. I said fine and went to settle my bill. That is when the surprises started, my bill was almost 180R and when I asked why, they had put her drinks on my bill. I said no, I did not agree with this. Ok, but you have to pay a bar fine of 55R to take her out. I looked at her and then asked her if she worked for herself or the bar. She said the bar, I talked to the manager and told him I was not informed about the barfine and after the briefing I had at the door about prices, I thought this was wrong.
I was pissed, because I just felt like they were trying to rip me off in any way possible. I told the girl I was pissed and I was not going to pay the extra. I told her I was sorry, but I was not in the mood any longer.
She leaned over to me and said she understood and then asked me my room number. Without giving it away I told her and she said she would be at the hotel in 30 mins. I shook her hand and walked away, without comment, like I was still pissed.
She came to hotel, and it was a good, if not memorable session. I had a few toys and she really like them, but had a few more restrictions than she originally told me. She gave me her number and told me to call when I am back in town. I may do this, if just to see if the second time is more relaxed. I will go back to Red Lion and this time not waste a lot of time. If I see something good. As far as Moustache, well only to get a number or two, or arrange to meet later. A 200 girl turns into a 350 girl in a hurry there. I would really like to find a couple of other places to compare. It has been a good time, but I hope to make Rio once more before Help closes!

Latina Hunter
06-25-09, 16:30
Has anybody good brothels, massage parlors, bars addresses in Campinas.

RayReport date: Tuesday 6-23-09

I had a local taxi driver take me to a house that had 6 chicas there. It was the only place I could find. Not many massage parlours around here in Campinas.

Anyway the Girls there were mostly 6's and 7's one was in my view and 8 and I took her for a spin her name was Ayla. Darker skinned girl but a very nice body and pretty face. It was 150 Reals for full service she did a nice BBBJ followed by various positions very nice girl. No english spoken. Good session.

I went there just the other day it was around 12 noon when I went.

Here is the Address:

Rua Dolton Barbosa
da Cunha 798
Guonabara
Tel: 324 342 264

The house is in a residential area and has an orange colored gate in front with a buzzer at the door. All the chicas were very friendly. There was one dude there and he seemed like he was either cook or owner of the casa. Not sure.

Bad Wuzi
07-26-09, 16:09
Report date: Tuesday 6-23-09

I had a local taxi driver take me to a house that had 6 chicas there. It was the only place I could find. Not many massage parlours around here in Campinas.

Anyway the Girls there were mostly 6's and 7's one was in my view and 8 and I took her for a spin her name was Ayla. Darker skinned girl but a very nice body and pretty face. It was 150 Reals for full service she did a nice BBBJ followed by various positions very nice girl. No english spoken. Good session.

I went there just the other day it was around 12 noon when I went.

Here is the Address:

Rua Dolton Barbosa
da Cunha 798
Guonabara
Tel: 324 342 264

The house is in a residential area and has an orange colored gate in front with a buzzer at the door. All the chicas were very friendly. There was one dude there and he seemed like he was either cook or owner of the casa. Not sure.Thanks Latin Hunter

I have been there yesterday. I found the house although the address was not 100% correct (Dalton?). Here is the correct address (found with Google maps):

Rua Barbosa
da Cunha 798
Campinas

One girl of about 5 was very nice and I tried to handle for the price. It was difficult, because I spoke no brasil and she no english. But with paper we could fix the price to 150 (instead of 300). Service was very good and warmful. Her name was sanshi?. I never had the feeling to be with a prostitute.

Tanlines23
10-29-10, 20:44
I will be in Campinas for the first time on Monday and Tuesday and looking for any information on any private houses with many good looking girls and any other information like price and if any of the chicas offer anal. I thought about hitting the Red Lion but I think the prices may be a little too high. Do you get more mileage out of a private house scene?

Thanks!

Tanlines23
11-07-10, 02:34
Ok, so I ventured out to the Red Lion for the first time and it was a pretty good time. It was my first time in Brazil, let alone Campinas, and I had a great time. First, when I walked up the steps to the door, I noticed a hot blonde and a brunette standing outside having a smoke and talking with a few other girls, not so hot. So, I entered and some guys who speak no english gave me a card. It was a drink card and everytime you order a beer or drink, they put a mark on a spot for you. Drinks were 5 BRL each. So I entered and right in front of me was a gem of a lady! Dam she was fucking hot! I should have approached her right away but was not sure of the protocol of hooking up with one of these chicas. Anyway, let me add that all of the girls here at the Red Lion can also be found on the website http://www.Gsexy.com. Br/acompanhantes_relax_campinas. Asp and of course, I showed up after midnight so there may have been more to choose from. Anyway, the hottie that caught my eye at first was the lovely Alycia Gallega. And again, I was too shy to approach. Fuck! So, some other lucky guy swept her off her feet and off into the night they go. So, then, Bianca Mel was over by the bar, but talking to some old bastards. Cacau Melo was also jumping around but she was hanging around some guys already too. Taty Mantovany was there too, but not long after I discovered her, she left with a guy. OK, time to step up to the plate and see what this is all about and just go for a little hottie. I don't speak a lick of Portuguese and barely know how to spell it! This was a little challenge. So, next I catch a glimpse of the lovely Babi Sanches and attempt to approach her. I ask her if I could buy her a drink and she just looked at me with a confused look. So I asked her if she spoke any English and she said no. And that was the end of that. So now I am thinking ok, this was a waste of time and now I have had 6 drinks. And then in comes the lovely Anita Gouveia wearing a white dress. She was the one outside smoking on the patio. But she is on a mission and heads to the back of the bar for a few minutes and then back to the front and out to the patio again. So, I follow and a bouncer stops me and says something in Portuguese and I figured that I wasn't welcome out there for some reason. Maybe it was for hookers only. Not quite sure. I tried a couple other times and the guy just got more pissed at me each time I went out there. Marcela Tavares was outside but never had a chance to talk. Juliana Martinelli was there too but was making out with an old guy. Money talks I guess. Renata Furlan was hanging out too but again, was partying with an old guy. So then Alessandra Maia walks in and heads straight to the back and starts talking with a group of guys in the back corner. I am thinking what the fuck? I can't get laid in a *****house? I am a good looking guy too. Well, finally, Tatiana Bombom comes in and she has a smile on her face and is in the mood to party! She is shaking her ass all over the place and comes up to me and asks if I speak English. FINALLY! So I buy her a beer and we chat and the next thing you know she is telling me I am going to fuck her good tonight. Plus she asked me if I would fuck her in the ass. Who was I to say no to that! I negotiate 200 for all the fun and she would leave at 8AM. It was now 2AM so that leaves 6 hours of solid ass fucking! YES! So, we finish our drinks and head out the door. I give my drink ticket to the door guy and it turns out there is a 15 BRL cover charge, but for only me. It's a good thing there was no bar fine otherwise I was not going to have enough cash to donate to Tatiana for letting me fuck her in the ass! We take a cab back to my place and have tons of fun! I think I fucked her 6 times, and out of those, 4 times were in the ass. She is a very fun girl and laughs and is a great kisser. She gives a great blow job without a condom and really knows how to work it! I never tried eating her pussy, but my fingers never came out with a stink. Finally, her alarm on her cell phone went off around 7:30 AM and she says she has to go soon. She said she wanted to take care of my boner first and she started with an awesome blowjob followed by reverse cowgirl so I could see that little ass bounce on me. Then, back to her ass I go. I love Brazil! I hope you all have fun at the Red Lion in Campinas next time you are in town.

Sperto
11-07-10, 08:43
Ok, so I ventured out to the Red Lion for the first time and it was a pretty good time...
Paragraphs would be nice.

Jake277
11-07-10, 17:03
Thanks for the information

I'm not worried about paragraphs. Just happy to get some information on Campinas as I am now here for two weeks.

Hope to post soon.

Jake277

Ok, so I ventured out to the Red Lion for the first time and it was a pretty good time. It was my first time in Brazil, let alone Campinas, and I had a great time. First, when I walked up the steps to the door, I noticed a hot blonde and a brunette standing outside having a smoke and talking with a few other girls, not so hot. So, I entered and some guys who speak no english gave me a card. It was a drink card and everytime you order a beer or drink, they put a mark on a spot for you. Drinks were 5 BRL each. So I entered and right in front of me was a gem of a lady! Dam she was fucking hot! I should have approached her right away but was not sure of the protocol of hooking up with one of these chicas. Anyway, let me add that all of the girls here at the Red Lion can also be found on the website http://www.Gsexy.com. Br/acompanhantes_relax_campinas. Asp and of course, I showed up after midnight so there may have been more to choose from. Anyway, the hottie that caught my eye at first was the lovely Alycia Gallega. And again, I was too shy to approach. Fuck! So, some other lucky guy swept her off her feet and off into the night they go. So, then, Bianca Mel was over by the bar, but talking to some old bastards. Cacau Melo was also jumping around but she was hanging around some guys already too. Taty Mantovany was there too, but not long after I discovered her, she left with a guy. OK, time to step up to the plate and see what this is all about and just go for a little hottie. I don't speak a lick of Portuguese and barely know how to spell it! This was a little challenge. So, next I catch a glimpse of the lovely Babi Sanches and attempt to approach her. I ask her if I could buy her a drink and she just looked at me with a confused look. So I asked her if she spoke any English and she said no. And that was the end of that. So now I am thinking ok, this was a waste of time and now I have had 6 drinks. And then in comes the lovely Anita Gouveia wearing a white dress. She was the one outside smoking on the patio. But she is on a mission and heads to the back of the bar for a few minutes and then back to the front and out to the patio again. So, I follow and a bouncer stops me and says something in Portuguese and I figured that I wasn't welcome out there for some reason. Maybe it was for hookers only. Not quite sure. I tried a couple other times and the guy just got more pissed at me each time I went out there. Marcela Tavares was outside but never had a chance to talk. Juliana Martinelli was there too but was making out with an old guy. Money talks I guess. Renata Furlan was hanging out too but again, was partying with an old guy. So then Alessandra Maia walks in and heads straight to the back and starts talking with a group of guys in the back corner. I am thinking what the fuck? I can't get laid in a *****house? I am a good looking guy too. Well, finally, Tatiana Bombom comes in and she has a smile on her face and is in the mood to party! She is shaking her ass all over the place and comes up to me and asks if I speak English. FINALLY! So I buy her a beer and we chat and the next thing you know she is telling me I am going to fuck her good tonight. Plus she asked me if I would fuck her in the ass. Who was I to say no to that! I negotiate 200 for all the fun and she would leave at 8AM. It was now 2AM so that leaves 6 hours of solid ass fucking! YES! So, we finish our drinks and head out the door. I give my drink ticket to the door guy and it turns out there is a 15 BRL cover charge, but for only me. It's a good thing there was no bar fine otherwise I was not going to have enough cash to donate to Tatiana for letting me fuck her in the ass! We take a cab back to my place and have tons of fun! I think I fucked her 6 times, and out of those, 4 times were in the ass. She is a very fun girl and laughs and is a great kisser. She gives a great blow job without a condom and really knows how to work it! I never tried eating her pussy, but my fingers never came out with a stink. Finally, her alarm on her cell phone went off around 7:30 AM and she says she has to go soon. She said she wanted to take care of my boner first and she started with an awesome blowjob followed by reverse cowgirl so I could see that little ass bounce on me. Then, back to her ass I go. I love Brazil! I hope you all have fun at the Red Lion in Campinas next time you are in town.

Tanlines23
11-12-10, 04:45
Awesome! We need to report more here in Campinas. Lots of Chicas but not much info on the good ones out there. I hope to be back sometime next month but only for a week. As far as paragraphs go, I don't have time for all that. When I have pussy on my mind, that's all there is.

Tanlines23
11-25-10, 02:56
OK fellas, where are all the reports for Campinas? Are there no longer any mongers in the area? I am hoping to be in Campinas next month and would like more info on the pretty ladies! Please share any recent information to benefit the hobby.

Perkele
11-26-10, 04:00
OK fellas, where are all the reports for Campinas? Are there no longer any mongers in the area? I am hoping to be in Campinas next month and would like more info on the pretty ladies! Please share any recent information to benefit the hobby.
Actually Campinas is well known of Gay and transvestite capital of Brasil. So not too much going on there.

Tanlines23
11-28-10, 06:32
So I found the online classificados of some pretty good looking garotas. Have any of you given any of these girls a try? http://classificados.folha.uol.com.br/classificados/campinas/negocios/acompanhantes/

Dbros9
11-29-10, 23:08
hello - going to Campinas on business in a few weeks - my company will only let us stay at the Mercure Campinas, Noumi Plaza, or Tryp Campanias.
Does anyone know if any of these hotels are girl friendly.
I'll write a trip report when I get back - never been to Campinis before

Thanks

Tanlines23
12-03-10, 05:32
Just give the hotel a call prior to your stay and ask them if they are girlfriend friendly. Let us know how the Red Lion is. Go after 10PM and be patient. Girls come and go quite often. Choose before 1AM as the picking begins to be quite slim. Be sure to negotiate the price before you leave the bar. You should be able to get 200 for everything including the taxi fare. The girl will probably stay with you all night until 8 or 9AM and be sure to tell her multiple pops so you can have fun all night.

If you find any Termas in the area, let us know. Not much has been posted about these here on the Campinas threads and I am sure there are others who would like to know as well.

Thanks and have a hell of a good time and keep us posted!

Dbros9
12-03-10, 16:39
thanks for info - is there any other place other than the Red Lion to find action??

Thanks

Brugal8
12-03-10, 18:12
thanks for info - is there any other place other than the Red Lion to find action??

Thanks

Dbros the top place is campinhas is called "FAZENDINHA" anybody there can guide you since is the most famous and most expensive place but also has the most stunning girls.

Please post report and pics if you get there.

Dbros9
12-06-10, 15:11
any quick question - is there any places - clubs, bars etc that don't charge an exit fee is you take someone out of there??

Thanks

Tanlines23
01-25-11, 04:26
It has been a few months but I am supposed to be in Campinas again next month and was wondering if there was any new action in Campinas?

Racer Latin
01-27-11, 16:17
It has been a few months but I am supposed to be in Campinas again next month and was wondering if there was any new action in Campinas?I was at Fazendinha earlier this month (January 2011) and I can say that this is one of the best clubs I have ever been to. On a regular night there is 50 or 60 girls. Lots of 7's. 8's and one or two 9's. Plus the love hotel that is next door to fazendinha is exceptional (impeccable, beautiful, cool, etc etc). On some nights they have live music. If you want you can dance with the girls. The only problem with fazendinha is that it is expensive. A complete experience (drinks, plus one hour at love hotel) will set you back roughly USD 500.

If anybody wants a world-class experience, this is the place.

Thomas127
08-25-11, 00:30
Hello,

In Campinas I suggest the website Elitte:

http://www.elitte.com.br

The photos are real, you can trust!

Tanlines23
09-16-11, 21:34
So I was walking around the city of Campinas around 4-5pm and discovered an area near the train station that I believe has hookers hanging out in the bars. I was walking up the hill near the cathedral on R. Treze de Maio and if you keep walking up the hill, you eventually run into the train station on R. Lidgerwood. Take a left on that street and walk 2 blocks. The first bar you come to on the corner was where it all started. I don't remember the name of the bar, but there were 5 ladies present. 2 hanging out on the sidewalk and 3 inside. I would have fucked 3 of them for sure. So, I took a left right after the bar on R. Ferreira Penteado and there were maybe a dozen more bars with girls inside. Of course, not all were that stunning either. So, I was tempted to stop and see what the girls were offering, but unfortunately, I never stopped. Does anybody else know the area I am talking about? Or does anybody have any more information on these types of places in Campinas?

Lastman
10-11-11, 21:24
So I was walking around the city of Campinas around 4-5pm and discovered an area near the train station that I believe has hookers hanging out in the bars. I was walking up the hill near the cathedral on R. Treze de Maio and if you keep walking up the hill, you eventually run into the train station on R. Lidgerwood. Take a left on that street and walk 2 blocks. The first bar you come to on the corner was where it all started. I don't remember the name of the bar, but there were 5 ladies present. 2 hanging out on the sidewalk and 3 inside. I would have fucked 3 of them for sure. So, I took a left right after the bar on R. Ferreira Penteado and there were maybe a dozen more bars with girls inside. Of course, not all were that stunning either. So, I was tempted to stop and see what the girls were offering, but unfortunately, I never stopped. Does anybody else know the area I am talking about? Or does anybody have any more information on these types of places in Campinas?I know the area you are talking about brother in-law took me, sadly I only had basic portugesse at the time so I did a couple of short times but it did seem that it was only a short time kind of place

Tanlines23
11-07-11, 22:00
I know the area you are talking about brother in-law took me, sadly I only had basic portugesse at the time so I did a couple of short times but it did seem that it was only a short time kind of placeHow much did you bargain for? Was anal available? If so, how much. Can we have more details please? What was the experience like?

CaptainNemo
01-04-12, 01:41
Campinas is a city near Sao Paulo. It is about 1 1/2 hours driving. There is a major university UNICAMP. It has a very good night life. Also, There are many foreign companies in this area.

The good area in this city is Cambui. There are many hotels and restaurants / bars.

Itatinga.

It is about 20 minutes south of Campinas. Taxi is about 35R more or less from Cambui area. This place is what R. Augusta in SP was 20 years ago. It is like from another world. There are about 3 blocks area with girls dancing on the street and strip bars. Loud Funk music is played everywhere. The street is always packed with cars at the night, with guys cruising for that special someone to unload cum. Most of people are local young guys. I feel very safe in this area. I have came at 2AM and never feel any danger.

You can find many 18-22 years old girls. Many of them are in the 6-8 range. The typical price is 60R for a pop. I had girls ask for 100R or 150R. I just walked away. There are plenty of cuties doing it for 60R. After you pick the girl, you will go to the bar to pay 60R. Then go to the room for the bang. The room is decent. A decent looking girl probably fucks 7. 9 or more guys a night.

This place is worth to visit at least once.

Red Lion bar.

I read about this place here. It is in Cambui area. So, I decided to visit. I went to this place 3 times during the week. I didn't see one decent looking girl. The place is dead most of time. I stayed 1/2 hour and left. After 11PM, there are some girls hanging out crossing the street from Red Lion and waiting on customers. I took a look of them. The quality was below average.

So, I don't recommend Red Lion.

Moustache.

This place is also in Cambui area. 2 minutes walking from Red Lion. There are some good looking girls. I think the Entrance fee is 90R or something. The place has its regular girls. It provides room and foods to some of its girls. Girls don't have to pay for anything but come to Moustache every day. The prices among girls is different. 400R for the whole night. 300R for 2 hours. 400R for one hour. Yes, there is an exit fee 70R for girls.

I recommend to check out this place.

Fritobugger
07-28-12, 22:05
Seems this board is pretty dead.

Dbros9
10-28-12, 15:52
Was in Campinas last month. Red lion was hopping. Fun band and many girls looking to leave with a guy.

Going back in a few weeks. Red lion doesn't open till 10:30pm. Is there any other bars etc open earlier . Late afternoon early evening that has working girls?

Thanks allot

Tanlines23
02-13-13, 14:51
So I called up Leticia Sabatini with Republicadasgatas and she was great in bed. Her profile says she does anal but she does not. She will not even let you put a finger in her arse. She is very friendly and has a great attitude. Treat her good if you have a date with her. Started off with a BBBJCIM, rest for 20 min, then she goes RCG and I shoot again, rest for another 20-30 min and finish doggy. All for 300 for 2 hrs of fun. Has anybody else rented any anal providers?

ArcDischarge69
02-20-13, 15:49
So I called up Leticia Sabatini with Republicadasgatas and she was great in bed. Her profile says she does anal but she does not. She will not even let you put a finger in her arse. She is very friendly and has a great attitude. Treat her good if you have a date with her. Started off with a BBBJCIM, rest for 20 min, then she goes RCG and I shoot again, rest for another 20-30 min and finish doggy. All for 300 for 2 hrs of fun. Has anybody else rented any anal providers?Hi,

I can recomend a lady for you.

She is beginning of 40 and is very good at anal. When I was doing anal with her she put a dildo in her pussy. That was cool. Her homepage with real fotos. No fake. But she does not speak english. http://www.suzyvieira.com/default1.asp

The best girls you get at FAzendinha. Tuesday and Saturday open from noom. The other days from 7pm.

http://www.fazendinha.com.br/

JustinPitt
09-18-13, 22:05
Will be in these cities over the next several weeks on business. Does any one have any recommendations or contact info for some truly good independent escorts in these cities?

Jan 156
03-12-14, 22:25
Some of the info in this section needs to be updated / amended.

The city has a small RLD at the bus-station end of Rua Fereira Penteado (ie the end furthest away from Cambui) , literally the part of Penteado between Rua Senador Saraiva and Praça Novo de Julio. The Praça is where Penteado joins the main road, Avenida 20 de Novembro. (Lidgerwood, mentioned in a previous post, actually runs into 20 de Nove, but further along, near Campos Salles: you would have to turn right from 13 de Maio to go into Lidgerwood). The area is very close to the bus station (Terminal Central, not to be confused with the intercity Rodoviaria which is 20 mins walk in the opposite direction) and there's a market there with all sorts of cheap things. (If you're looking on Google maps, spot the central highway with three circles: the RLD is just before the right-hand one.) Sadly a blot of the bar women in Penteado tend to look old, rough or ugly. Many only doable 'after dark' and 'after drinking'. But the area is quite relaxed as the evening wears on and unpretentious for a quick beer, sleeze, game of pool or strip show. Probably much safer than it appears on first sight. Unlike Itatinga, the place shuts down early, well before midnight. Late evening, there's also the odd streetwalker between the RLD part of Fereira Penteado and Campos Salles.

Itatinga is more upmarket and a ten minute drive from Terminal Central and about 40Rs on the meter. From Cambui, slightly more. It's about halfway to the airport. At a guess, I'd say there's about 5 blocks either side of the main strip, though not all are busy in slack periods. Music is varied, you can get a reasonable meal at relatively normal prices, and there's a taxi stand near the petrol station on the slip-road side of this jardim area. Some of the 'better' casas have a cover charge (mostly between 10 and 50Rs). While Ouro looks the grandest casa, I'm not prepared to pay 50Rs cover when it nearly empty. The style of many an Itatinga casa maybe borrows from Sao Luis: provide a car park, get you inside the building, then you are captive audience for whatever there is to offer. Personally I prefer to look around and fortunately there are plenty of open bars where you can just stop by for a beer or speak to the girls in passing. It is too spread out to have the sort of community-feel of RJ's Vila Mimosa, and many of the girls look very bored. Maybe livelier at weekends. But if you add on taxi fares, it's expensive compared to say, Akura in Sao Paulo, both in terms of money and quality of girls. A must-see place to hang out if you happen to be in Campinas though.

AltoBomGosto
08-10-14, 23:08
This is a copy of my post of Sao Paulo.

Galo de Ouro.

Originally Posted by Christopherd.

Sorry I can't help you. I looked in a few months back but it was early, the place was just opening and didn't appeal to me. Plus you have to pay an entrance fee I persuaded the doorman to let me "just have a look". Not my scene. I'll leave you to it mate.

Cris, I maybe am posting in the wrong way, I should post this question on the Campinas page.

But thanks for the information, very helpfull, no ways I'll pay BRL 50, according to a GP Guia member, just to sneak in!

Clinicas in Sampa are a lot better and, at the end, much cheaper.

ABG.

Kcrl01
04-26-15, 04:29
I'm in Campinas for a week. Checked out this bar / club Moustache. Very nice place to meet non-pros looking for a gringo w / to spend on them.

Bemmax50
05-13-15, 18:31
Hello,

In Campinas I suggest the website Elitte:

http://www.elitte.com.br

The photos are real, you can trust!Yes Elitte website is pretty good. But a quick update to all internet ads in most Brazilian cities especially in the State of Sao Paulo (as of 2015), it is a common practice for girls to advertise using their friends photos. A lot of girls trade photos to use in their ads. So more often than not you will find the "same" girl advertised in different Cities with different names. I have had an experience seeing one photos in 3 different cities in Brazil with different names. When I inquired the local guys, they gave me an explanation that it is part of the business and that how some girls play it. Girls with photos that attract a lot of attention on the internet will let her friend in another city use them. Which means when you call a girl from the internet, especially those who do not show their faces on the profiles, don't expect too much. Otherwise, Campinas is still great.

Jan 156
09-17-15, 23:33
Rua Proença 446, pretty good value. Anita & Vitoria enthusiastic good-looking double. Respectable area but walking distance from the old railway station or the local (not inter-city) bus station.

Marriott
12-17-15, 06:00
Had been checking out Rua Proença 446. Check the location via google maps. Looks like in google maps. It is just a few blocks away from the center.

They start at 11:00 h in the morning. The fence door is a bid open and they are watching for privacy. While waiting in the lobby I had to step once behind a cupboard and look away from the door. The girl Laura standing in front of me. Which I think is okay, but I don't got a problem with that.

From the lobby down a hallway there a rooms and only one bathroom where you shower. The shower is really dangerous. They got a heater setup with a wire connector just inches away from the shower head. One of those wire connectors that got screws to hold the cable. This really scared me. The wire connector is above the shower head.

Two girls showed up and they were to skinny for me. Explained my wishes in English. (grande bum bum) It worked and a girl came that did fit my wish for a Brazilian girl well. This was Laura. Dark hair, 168 cm, about 63 kg and a nice face about 24 years old. We went to the room, but then I saw Loira or Loida. Much more my type and I changed. Which was no problem and no bad feelings. A little tip did help. In total there were about 6 girls minimum at 14:00 h. I think there are three rooms.

Loira was a gem for me. DFK, Oral without (still needs a little training) and she was nice and open. She was talking Portuguese and me English. It worked and I had the feeling all girls where trying to be friendly and helpful. Gave her a little massage afterwards and will visit tomorrow again. Just too good and close to my place.

I can recommend. But some girls have tattoos, which I am not such a great fan off.

Damage was 200, but 150 is the standard rate. I was happy.

The girls are not hardcore professionals. My girl has a regular job too and does it on the side. I could sense it before. I like this, because it is more natural. At least it feels like it. .

Loira is a little smaller 164 about 26 years, narrow nice face, very small above the hips and a nice big ass. Very soft skin, smells good. Her personell odor, not perfume and Very open and friendly and wants to satisfy. To me she was not so long in the business.

Now more information about Campinas. Not so easy for a non Portuguese talker. But it works.

Here are more houses, which I personally prefer:

1) Rua Joaquim de Paula Souza, paragraph 3 - Jd Proenca.

2) Proenca Street, # 446 - Ponte Preta.

3) Rua Álvaro Müller, No. 794 - Jd Guanabara.

4) Rua Frei Manoel of the Resurrection, # 327 - Jd New Botafogo.

5) gone.

6) Av Julio Diniz, No. 480 - Jd Our Lady Help of Christians.

7) Rua José Pinto de Moura, 81 - Jd New Botafogo.

8) Rua Prof. Luiz Rosa, 94 - Botafogo.

9) Av. Engineer Roberto Mange, 131 behind the Town Hall.

32340334/32341791.

10) ** Ferreira Penteado Street, 1446 - (19) 3305 3370.

But this place was empty. No shop. Place is for rent since July and now it is December.

Maybe it is in a house next door. Somebody has to call. I can't sorry.

11) Avenue Marechal Rondon 185.

Next daytime action: SW.

There are SW in this park. Quality is poor. Price range is from 50 R to 70 R. But nothing to talk about. Everything I saw was substandard, except one that was okay.

They sit in the park and just look at them. Sometimes they even sit in groups of four or five. You can tell and they will motion to you or give signals. They come around noon and stay until it gets dark.

Take a look, but do not be disappointed. Just expect nothing. I think they have a hotel nearby. But could not see any deals done.

Location: Praça Carlos Gomes (Park Carlos Gomes) are. Gen. Osorio / are. Bonaventura do Amaral.

Before somebody had been reporting about SW and girls in bars near the Busstopstation. This definitely is cheap quality. I saw many drug addicted girls there. But not all of them. Generally I would skip this. Saw about 30 SW there at around 13:00 h on a weekday.

Here is forum which is in Portuguese. It was very helpful. Use the google translate option or install a plug-in for the Safari browser with translation for webpages for google translate (available for Macs).

Now the Forum websites:

http://www.gpguia.net/viewforum.php?sid=ec99f375f4d72f6a5b3557afa90b1b6e

http://www.gpguia.net/viewforum.php?sid=9fdd5472ae8a96d9d0188050f4c3adb7

I hope this is not a violation of forum rules. If so, please delete and I am sorry. But since everything is in Portuguese and there is not so much info about the little cities in Brazil it might be okay?

Now where to find some girls on the internet.

Escort sites.

http://campinasvip.com.br

http://www.universitariaspimentas.com.br

http://gatascampinas.com.br

http://www.garotascampinas.com.br

http://www.vipmodells.com.br

www.elitte.com.br

http://www.123sexo.com.br/acompanhantes&p=1

Classifieds:

http://anuncios-classificados.net/garota-campinas/c87-m2796-q.aspx

Something missing ist still the bars:

Red Lion. No cover charge and a fast pick up place, age 25 and up, medium quality, but it was late.

Moustache. Stripbar, but 120 Real entry. Skipped it.

And Itatinga, the sex center on the way to the airport. I was there once during daytime and it was dead. Best to go there at night.

The deluxe club Fazhienda or something like that. Still on my to do list. Will report.

This is my roundup of the mongering scene I found here in the last days.

Spidy
12-18-15, 03:36
Marriot,

Thanks for ALL the great info on Campinas. Have always wondered about the fun to be had in the Campinas. Looks like there is no end to the dizzying array of options. Looks like I'll have to try it some day.

Had been checking out Rua Proena 446. Check the location via google maps. Looks like in google maps. It is just a few blocks away from the center....

Now more information about Campinas. Not so easy for a non Portuguese talker. But it works.

Here are more houses, which I personally prefer: 1) Rua Joaquim de Paula Souza, paragraph 3 - Jd Proenca....

Next daytime action: SW. There are SW in this park. Quality is poor. Price range is from 50 R to 70 R. But nothing to talk about. Everything I saw was substandard, except one that was okay...

Now the Forum websites:
Now where to find some girls on the internet.
Escort sites.
http://campinasvip.com.br
http://www.universitariaspimentas.com.br
http://gatascampinas.com.br
http://www.garotascampinas.com.br
http://www.vipmodells.com.br
www.elitte.com.br
http://www.123sexo.com.br/acompanhantes&p=1

Classifieds:
http://anuncios-classificados.net/garota-campinas/c87-m2796-q.aspx

DisturbedFan71
12-28-15, 04:09
I went to Moustache a couple of weeks ago before all of the recent activity on this board. I walked about seven blocks to get there from my hotel at around 10 at night. It felt safe. They let me in with no cover charge. I ordered a beer and they brought me a bucket of five. The waiter did not speak any English, but he sent over a girl that did. She explained how the club works, but she was not my type. The waiter sent over another girl that spoke English, and she was much cuter and more fun. We finished the beers and discussed going to my hotel. The costs were:215 R to the club for beers and the fee for the girl. 450 for the girl for 2 hours; 20 R for the cab back to the hotel. Total under 200 US for two hours of GFE with a really hot girl. Only downside was CBJ. Please let me know how much I overpaid, but don't beat me up too bad, I was working with zero information.

Exec Talent
12-29-15, 21:41
I went to Moustache a couple of weeks ago before all of the recent activity on this board. I walked about seven blocks to get there from my hotel at around 10 at night. It felt safe. They let me in with no cover charge. I ordered a beer and they brought me a bucket of five. The waiter did not speak any English, but he sent over a girl that did. She explained how the club works, but she was not my type. The waiter sent over another girl that spoke English, and she was much cuter and more fun. We finished the beers and discussed going to my hotel. The costs were:215 R to the club for beers and the fee for the girl. 450 for the girl for 2 hours; 20 R for the cab back to the hotel. Total under 200 US for two hours of GFE with a really hot girl. Only downside was CBJ. Please let me know how much I overpaid, but don't beat me up too bad, I was working with zero information.Overpaying is relative. Guys who travel often to Brazil and / or know Portuguese do not pay as much as those who don't. But is it fair to compare the two? I travel extensively and there are few things more depressing than watching a guy sit at a bar or café with a girl and they both are staring off into space. Nothing there but sex for money. You wanted someone with whom you could communicate. Nothing wrong with that. You were happy with your experience and would probably repeat. So, did you overpay for a gringo who doesn't speak Portuguese to be with an attractive girl who spoke English? Probably not.

Marriott
04-19-16, 11:43
http://servicos-adultos-sexo.vivalocal.com/acompanhante-erotico+campinas.

http://www.photoacompanhantes.com/acompanhantes/campinas/

I like the second better.

Marriott
04-19-16, 12:48
This is a website were locals write about the girls. You will not find escort sites or reports about clubs.

http://www.gpguia.net

Go to Sao Paolo.

Thema go to SaoPaolo -Interior.

Then choose Campinas.

Here you find Reports about the various WGs.

Marriott
04-19-16, 13:24
The local craigslist advertising websites are here:

You find some of the girls from elitte and the other websites as well. Some are obviously more doing it on the side.

I prefer this over the websites with the glossy pictures.

http://relacionamentos-casal.vivalocal.com/namoro-amizade+campinas.

Or better: IMHO.

http://www.photoacompanhantes.com/acompanhantes/campinas

Have fun. There is more available then you can handle. Most difficult part is choosing.

Had been Alain at the place I reffered to before and another member in the forum als well. The girl Nicole (mentioned Byte another forum member) is only 4 more days at this location. She has a boyfriend now. Big loss. The other girl Loira is gone too.

I am open for any suggestions for daytime action. Will report later about the SW scene.

JBotello11
04-29-16, 10:42
I went to Moustache a couple of weeks ago before all of the recent activity on this board. I walked about seven blocks to get there from my hotel at around 10 at night. It felt safe. They let me in with no cover charge. I ordered a beer and they brought me a bucket of five. The waiter did not speak any English, but he sent over a girl that did. She explained how the club works, but she was not my type. The waiter sent over another girl that spoke English, and she was much cuter and more fun. We finished the beers and discussed going to my hotel. The costs were:215 R to the club for beers and the fee for the girl. 450 for the girl for 2 hours; 20 R for the cab back to the hotel. Total under 200 US for two hours of GFE with a really hot girl. Only downside was CBJ. Please let me know how much I overpaid, but don't beat me up too bad, I was working with zero information.OK here is how mustache and a few other places work, I will do more reports later so stay tuned. Upon entering mustache they give you a consummation card, and there is a cover charge but not paid till the end, the cover is $120 reais, and yes that price does include a bucket of beer, OK next, girls can not come up to you, you have to wave them over or have them called over. The girls here range everywhere from a 6-9.5, also remember if they know you are from America, they will charge you a higher rate for service. So it is best to take a friend that speaks Portuguese to negotiate for you, some charge (of you are tourist) $600 for two hours but if you are a local, about half the the price. A few more thing, it is very expensive to buy a girl a drink, you are better off giving them one of your beers that came included in your bucket, so if you choose a girl her exit fee is $95 reais, this is why your total came out to be $215 reais my friend, and on top of that the price of the girl, I like mustache, it is a very fun place to go chill and meet some girls. I have been here a few times and I highly recommend it, stay tuned for some of my other posts and if you ever need a taxi driver, I know of a few from the Paulinia area that can drive you around and know some great places.

Troyster
04-29-16, 19:33
OK here is how mustache and a few other places work, I will do more reports later so stay tuned. Upon entering mustache they give you a consummation card, and there is a cover charge but not paid till the end, the cover is $120 reais, and yes that price does include a bucket of beer, OK next, girls can not come up to you, you have to wave them over or have them called over. The girls here range everywhere from a 6-9.5, also remember if they know you are from America, they will charge you a higher rate for service. So it is best to take a friend that speaks Portuguese to negotiate for you, some charge (of you are tourist) $600 for two hours but if you are a local, about half the the price. A few more thing, it is very expensive to buy a girl a drink, you are better off giving them one of your beers that came included in your bucket, so if you choose a girl her exit fee is $95 reais, this is why your total came out to be $215 reais my friend, and on top of that the price of the girl, I like mustache, it is a very fun place to go chill and meet some girls. I have been here a few times and I highly recommend it, stay tuned for some of my other posts and if you ever need a taxi driver, I know of a few from the Paulinia area that can drive you around and know some great places.So nice to have some info on Campinas. I figured there had to be some options. Seems interesting.

FuckAfMedDig
04-29-16, 23:51
I went to Moustache a couple of weeks ago before all of the recent activity on this board. I walked about seven blocks to get there from my hotel at around 10 at night. It felt safe. They let me in with no cover charge. I ordered a beer and they brought me a bucket of five. The waiter did not speak any English, but he sent over a girl that did. She explained how the club works, but she was not my type. The waiter sent over another girl that spoke English, and she was much cuter and more fun. We finished the beers and discussed going to my hotel. The costs were:215 R to the club for beers and the fee for the girl. 450 for the girl for 2 hours; 20 R for the cab back to the hotel. Total under 200 US for two hours of GFE with a really hot girl. Only downside was CBJ. Please let me know how much I overpaid, but don't beat me up too bad, I was working with zero information.I don't think you did badly. You enjoyed it. I think the point is what happens from here-if you for example had time to stick around and time to hit her again a few times-I would say its time to pay less and push for a date to hang out longer for less etc.

It should develop if she digs you as well. Thats the upside of investing-it can pan out well in the longer run (relatively speaking time -wise).
You should be able to get BBBJ next visit and start getting some more perks as youre more of a regular.

Obviously if you love vibe it will help you immensely with a bit of porto to avoid getting gringoed price-wise as reported.

JBotello11
05-06-16, 19:17
Hello everyone,

I am back home, and now I have time to review a few more places the first one I will do in this report is Fazendihna Resort Prive. This place out of all the places I have been to in North America and South America is my number 1 on my top 10 list. The Fazendihna is a few miles outside Campinas Brazil to the west. Upon arriving you come up to a gate. Upon entering the gate you go and park. This place has some beautiful landscape and beautiful buildings. On the night I went they had a Pool party and cover was $350 Reais, any other night I believe $200 reais. As you make your way from the parking lot to the door you are checked by security, they let you know how much cover is, and you cannot take any pictures on the inside. You are handed a cartão de consuminacion with a number on it. This card is used in case you order anything else besides what is included in the cover. That night beer and food was included. As I was walking to sit down at a table, I passed the pool and there were 2 beautiful topless girls in the pool throwing water at each other. Very very sexy. Across the room they had a open air night club going with awesome music, girls dancing and having a good time. As I sat down I ordered a Brahma. Looked around and seen all these beautiful women surrounding me. I almost felt like I was at a Playboy mansion party but the women here in Brazil at the Fazendihna are more beautiful to me. My beer arrived and I was sipping on it looking around. At one point these 2 Blondes stopped a few tables in front of me and started feeling on each other and kissing. I felt like I was in heaven. A few minutes passes and I was getting very excited. I called a waiter over and asked how it works out at the place. First of all the girls can not come up to you, you have to call them over. They sit with you and you can talk to them, then negotiate what you would like to do. After all the info, I told the waiter that I wasn't from the area and that I was looking for a Brazilian girl with a nice booty, while I was explaining myself, this very Beautiful Morena with curly hair and a very very nice body walk by and I told him you know what I'll take her, so she come and site with me, she introduced her self and I also introduce my self, we talk for a few minutes and I buy her a drink. I while passes by and I ask her, how much for some fun, she tell me $700 reais for and hour. I really didn't like the price but I takes her down to $500 reais. So after we negotiate, we go to a room there at the Fazendihna outside where they were having the pool party. The room was $85 reais, but it was very very nice. Big California King size bed, mirrors on top and I front, neon light, very very clean. We get down to business.

Afterwards, we get dressed and walk back to where the pool party was. We sit down and I order her some food. We are talking and she tell me where she is from, about her family and other stuff, she's a very very. Sweet girl and has a beautiful smile. I really did not want to leave but it was getting late. I pay for everything and here's a list all in reais.

$350 Cover.

$500 Girl.

$85 Room.

Total $900 Reais. You might say this is was too much money but everything this place has to offer it is very very well worth every dollar or reais I should say. I had a very good time here at the Fazendihna and I will return in the near future. I invite anyone looking for a good time to check them out. I feel this place is better than the playboy mansion and the girls are very very beautiful.

If anyone is ever in the Campinas area or Paulinia, and is looking for a taxi, send me a PM, and I will hook you up with one, they know some very awesome places to check out in the area, and remember you must be a member to send PM, only $20 and well. Worth it.

JBotello11
05-06-16, 19:40
Another review of a totally different place. If you are on a budget his is the place to go. This area is known as ItatingA. This place is also located outside the city but it's a small red zone Community. This place is packed with bars, message parlors, brothels, strip clubs, streetwalkers, and motels. I would only recommend going to this place if you go with someone that speaks Portuguese. I went to a place called Las Vegas bar. They had some beautiful women here but I got ripped off on the drinks. Besides that I did manage to have a threesome for about $300 reais. And it was very exciting and fun. After we left Las Vegas. We went driving around and spoke to a few good looking girls, they ranged anywhere from 7's to 9's. The average price for a girl on the outside was about $60 reais with room included. To find a 9 or 10 here it is possible but you have to look around as this area is very very big. Like I said it's a red zone community, and you could drive drive around and look for something you like or you can park and walk around, but keep you wallet and phone very very close to you. This area is fun to hang out in but please be safe here. As the neighbor hood can be kinda rough sometimes. They good thing is that I seen a few police cars driving around making sure no one gets out of control. If any of you have any questions please feel free to PM me, I know of a few taxi drivers too, and remember you must have a membership to PM.

Shabaz
05-19-16, 00:27
Hi everyone,

I am on Paulinia and bored out of my mind. This is my first time in Brazil and I'm looking to have some fun. My only transport is a taxi and I do not speak Portuguese. Please help!

AltoBomGosto
05-19-16, 12:22
Hi everyone,

I am on Paulinia and bored out of my mind. This is my first time in Brazil and I'm looking to have some fun. My only transport is a taxi and I do not speak Portuguese. Please help!RTFF, the board has plenty of information, I particulary like Fazendinha, there is a good revew of the place just below of my post.

Jardim Itatinda is not for roojkes, don't go there unless you have a braziliain guide.

If tou decide to come to Sao Paulo I will be pleased to help you.

PM me for details.

ABG.

AltoBomGosto
05-19-16, 12:30
Hello everyone,

I am back home, and now I have time to review a few more places the first one I will do in this report is Fazendihna Resort Prive. This place out of all the places I have been to in North America and South America is my number 1 on my top 10 list. The Fazendihna is a few miles outside Campinas Brazil to the west. Upon arriving you come up to a gate. Upon entering the gate you go and park. This place has some beautiful landscape and beautiful buildings. On the night I went they had a Pool party and cover was $350 Reais, any other night I believe $200 reais. As you make your way from the parking lot to the door you are checked by security, they let you know how much cover is, and you cannot take any pictures on the inside. You are handed a carto de consuminacion with a number on it. This card is used in case you order anything else besides what is included in the cover. That night beer and food was included. As I was walking to sit down at a table, I passed the pool and there were 2 beautiful topless girls in the pool throwing water at each other. Very very sexy. Across the room they had a open air night club going with awesome music, girls dancing and having a good time. As I sat down I ordered a Brahma. Looked around and seen all these beautiful women surrounding me. I almost felt like I was at a Playboy mansion party but the women here in Brazil at the Fazendihna are more beautiful to me. My beer arrived and I was sipping on it looking around. At one point these 2 Blondes stopped a few tables in front of me and started feeling on each other and kissing. I felt like I was in heaven. A few minutes passes and I was getting very excited. I called a waiter over and asked how it works out at the place. First of all the girls can not come up to you, you have to call them over. They sit with you and you can talk to them, then negotiate what you would like to do. After all the info, I told the waiter that I wasn't from the area and that I was looking for a Brazilian girl with a nice booty, while I was explaining myself, this very Beautiful Morena with curly hair and a very very nice body walk by and I told him you know what I'll take her, so she come and site with me, she introduced her self and I also introduce my self, we talk for a few minutes and I buy her a drink. I while passes by and I ask her, how much for some fun, she tell me $700 reais for and hour. I really didn't like the price but I takes her down to $500 reais. So after we negotiate, we go to a room there at the Fazendihna outside where they were having the pool party. The room was $85 reais, but it was very very nice. Big California King size bed, mirrors on top and I front, neon light, very very clean. We get down to business.

Afterwards, we get dressed and walk back to where the pool party was. We sit down and I order her some food. We are talking and she tell me where she is from, about her family and other stuff, she's a very very. Sweet girl and has a beautiful smile. I really did not want to leave but it was getting late. I pay for everything and here's a list all in reais.

$350 Cover.

$500 Girl.

$85 Room.

Total $900 Reais. You might say this is was too much money but everything this place has to offer it is very very well worth every dollar or reais I should say. I had a very good time here at the Fazendihna and I will return in the near future. I invite anyone looking for a good time to check them out. I feel this place is better than the playboy mansion and the girls are very very beautiful.

If anyone is ever in the Campinas area or Paulinia, and is looking for a taxi, send me a PM, and I will hook you up with one, they know some very awesome places to check out in the area, and remember you must be a member to send PM, only $20 and well. Worth it.Very good report, if you come to Sao Paulo I will be pleased to guide you to some great clinicas.

ABG.

JBotello11
05-23-16, 22:52
Very good report, if you come to Sao Paulo I will be pleased to guide you to some great clinicas.

ABG.Thank you my friend, I am hoping to go again very soon, maybe within the next few months.

AllTooHorny
06-28-16, 12:20
I found a couple of Campinas GPS. Any info on them?

http://m.vivalocal.com/acompanhante-erotico+campinas / bianca-lauren-nova-acompanhante-com-local-/131884741.

http://anuncios-classificados.net/acompanhante-gracie-kelly-americana/c88-d15-m2707-ic0c5a356_774b_48c4_9948_010718ddaa88-d.aspx

Jan 156
07-04-16, 17:31
The RLD in central Campinas is at the end of Rua Fereira Penteado. These are the very cheap brothels (near Terminal Central, not to be confused with the intercity Rodoviaria.) There are some excellent value decent casas within a short walk though. I had a great duo and felt they were less jaded than I'd find in the main cities. Think I used GPguia to find them. Itatinga's about a ten minute fast drive from Central by taxi on the highway. Ok if you want to spend the whole evening but not cheap for a quick visit after adding taxi fares. To get back, there's a taxi stand near the petrol station on the slip-road side of the area. There's several blocks and wuite a bit of walking between bars as they're spread out and many are not busy at quiet times. The big ones charge an entrance fee, which makes the monger a bit of a captive audience even if there's not much action. But there are other streets where girls hang about outside, especially once the place gets going, which I prefer. You can also eat quite cheaply around there in the cafes. Hope that helps.

RainmanSahut
08-14-16, 10:45
Looking for a place with food, drinks, music, dancing and girls go to the Red Lion. Always a good many girls after 10 pm. Always a lively band. Always safe. Many girls are regular WG but there are also amateurs to be found. All negotiations are between you and the girl. Also there are usually a few girls hanging around outside of bar to be picked up, usually not as pretty and outside I do not know why. Still a fun time had by all.

Rainman

AltoBomGosto
10-14-16, 18:38
Leide Pimenta has a new website: mulatapimenta. tumbir.com.

I've TD with her many times when she was living in Sao Paulo. Now she's living in Campinas.

GFE, BBBJ, DATY, ANAL and CIM! One of the best mulata body I saw in my life!

ABG.

AltoBomGosto
10-15-16, 08:40
Leide Pimenta has a new website: mulatapimenta. tumbir.com.

I've TD with her many times when she was living in Sao Paulo. Now she's living in Campinas.

GFE, BBBJ, DATY, ANAL and CIM! One of the best mulata body I saw in my life!

ABG.The right web site is mulatapimenta. tumblr.com.

Steve 9696
06-13-18, 19:53
Anything vaguely similar to Scandalo, Bomboa or Cafe Photo to be found in Campinas? Other suggestions? Petite, brown eyes with natural chest and DFK are my thing.

P.S. Many thanks to Wyatt Earp for when I thought I would be in SP proper.

Steve 9696
08-22-18, 17:52
Anything vaguely similar to Scandalo, Bomboa or Cafe Photo to be found in Campinas? Other suggestions? Petite, brown eyes with natural chest and DFK are my thing.

P.S. Many thanks to Wyatt Earp for when I thought I would be in SP proper.Didn't get too much help here but hopefully this willhelp others. See my reports on Moustache and Fazendinha in the São Paulo thread. Summary -- both are worthy. Fazendinha is top notch (expensive too) if you don't mind the half hour drive. You can contact them on WhatsApp and they will pick you up!

GoneFishin
08-23-18, 12:56
How is Campinas as far as getting around town? Is it as congested as SP? Are the hobby spots all spread around the city?

Steve 9696
08-23-18, 20:07
How is Campinas as far as getting around town? Is it as congested as SP? Are the hobby spots all spread around the city?I don't know about during the day. But if you stay in the center at Ramada Red for example you can walk to Moustache no problem. Nice area. Safe. I would guess it gets busier after 11. And the ride to Fazendinha at 11 was quick. No traffic.

Jan 156
08-27-18, 17:05
How is Campinas as far as getting around town? Is it as congested as SP? Are the hobby spots all spread around the city?It's not too bad. A vary small city compared to SP! If you stay near the old station it's walking distance to trashville and also some pretty decent brothels. The big area of pricey pussy bars is a doable taxi-ride down the freeway.

AllOverEarth
01-04-19, 07:02
Facing a few days in Campinas with no company at all. Help me.

New to this forum and new to traveling the world but trying to get up to speed.

Will be in Campinas for several days for work later this month and need some recommendations for company. Preferably someone masterful with anal.

Steve 9696
01-04-19, 16:57
Facing a few days in Campinas with no company at all. Help me.

New to this forum and new to traveling the world but trying to get up to speed.

Will be in Campinas for several days for work later this month and need some recommendations for company. Preferably someone masterful with anal.As below Moustache and Fazendinha are great options. Moustache is small but right in the heart of things. Walking distance from Radisson Red for example. Smallish number of girls but all pretty hot. 200 R entry all consumable. Have to bring her back to your hotel or take a cab 20 minutes to love hotel.

Fazendinha is out in the country but will come pick you up in a van so really easy. Just text them and get them in WhatsApp to set pickup. Very responsive and good customer service in the club. They have rooms right on site. This is where I met my unicorn (she no longer works there). Had a great experience.

VictoriaGaston
01-16-19, 18:04
Hello fellow ISG members,

Next month I'm doing a business trip near São Paulo and might pass by Campinas as I've heard some good reports on garotas from other posts. Will try to update those with some information of my one.

In the way back to Europe I will pass by Buenos Aires and if I have some spare time, I will try what Argentinian "maduras" have to offer in terms of "poringa".

I'm curious if I can find or not a lady I've heard much about. She was reported being present in at least one video here, in the past: https://drpornogratis.xxx/poringa/ - but know it looks like she's back in the streets of Buenos Aires.

Taktaktaktak
01-21-19, 19:04
Hi mate,

I plan to be Campinas next month and want to meet Lyris.

I met her 2-3 yrs ago in Campinas. She has homepage (was called Ninfa luxury. Invalid homepage now:

http://garotasjundiai.********.com/2015/10/lyris-ninfa-linda-menina-perfumada.html?m=1&zx=cdf2a942d2177d85) and posted add in viva but cannot find anymore.

Anyone knows if I still can meet her. She is small (maybe 5") and slim.

If anyone know how to connect her, great appreciate!

Polyamorist
03-13-19, 14:25
I read some positive reports about the boate Fazendinha so I figured it was worth a visit. I know Scandallo well and was expecting something similar.

It wasn't what I expected. I admit it is a pleasant space and the optics of the girls are quite good. However, the scammy vibe really wrecks the potential of this boate.

First, you need to know the normal price for an hour with a girl is R$300, or R$400 in exceptional cases. I speak Portuguese and I paid R$300. Some guys here have been charged double what locals pay. This is totally a gringo tax. You need to bargain more.

There are a lot of extra charges. I don't mind that, but when I looked at the final bill I saw everything was more expensive than had been quoted / advertised to me. The worst thing was that the girl in the room had put an extra charge on the bill of nearly R$50 for condoms and KY Jelly! After an overly long argument with the staff, I got most of that taken off the bill, but it left me annoyed. Furthermore, the performance of the girl, Ana Paula, was very weak. For example, she did not do BBBJ, which she had told me she would do.

Overall I paid less on my visit than for a typical Scandallo visit, but I still much prefer Scandallo because they have a concept of fixed prices. I don't mind spending a lot of money as long as the prices are fixed and the service is consistent. This is not the case at Fazendinha and I won't return. I had been looking forward to a number of visits, and they have lost a lot of business through their dishonest behavior.

Some of the girls mentioned that they tried Scandallo but didn't like all the "rules". This reminded me of certain girls in Switzerland who told me the same about FKK Globe. What had happened was that they were kicked out for bad behavior and now worked in places where they earned less but were not held accountable for treating customers poorly.

If you must visit Fazendinha, here are some tips to avoid the worst:

1. Don't order many drinks and read the bill closely for unexpected charges.

2. If you feel you are being scammed, complain to the manager Artemio (or Carlos who speaks English too).

3. When you pick a girl, choose one that is very fresh, not one that has been there more than a couple of months. I think Steve 6969 was lucky enough to get a truly independent girl. But the ones that live on the property develop relationships with the waiters and have an attitude of impunity.

4. If a girl asks you your birth date, be wary. She will claim to be interested in your star sign, but she is actually collecting data for the management. That's quite creepy. Don't go with her. This is good advice for all boates.

I didn't bother checking out Moustache as it has the same owner and girls as Fazendinha. Competition is weak in Campinas. Although it is a big city, it has a small town vibe. It is quite conservative and that is not good for the hobby. If you are in Sao Paulo, stay in Sao Paulo. It has a much more relaxed and open scene.

Steve 9696
03-13-19, 15:24
I read some positive reports about the boate Fazendinha so I figured it was worth a visit. I know Scandallo well and was expecting something similar.

It wasn't what I expected. I admit it is a pleasant space and the optics of the girls are quite good. However, the scammy vibe really wrecks the potential of this boate.

First, you need to know the normal price for an hour with a girl is R$300, or R$400 in exceptional cases. I speak Portuguese and I paid R$300. Some guys here have been charged double what locals pay. This is totally a gringo tax. You need to bargain more.

There are a lot of extra charges. I don't mind that, but when I looked at the final bill I saw everything was more expensive than had been quoted / advertised to me. The worst thing was that the girl in the room had put an extra charge on the bill of nearly R$50 for condoms and KY Jelly! After an overly long argument with the staff, I got most of that taken off the bill, but it left me annoyed. Furthermore, the performance of the girl, Ana Paula, was very weak. For example, she did not do BBBJ, which she had told me she would do.

Overall I paid less on my visit than for a typical Scandallo visit, but I still much prefer Scandallo because they have a concept of fixed prices. I don't mind spending a lot of money as long as the prices are fixed and the service is consistent. This is not the case at Fazendinha and I won't return. I had been looking forward to a number of visits, and they have lost a lot of business through their dishonest behavior.

Some of the girls mentioned that they tried Scandallo but didn't like all the "rules". This reminded me of certain girls in Switzerland who told me the same about FKK Globe. What had happened was that they were kicked out for bad behavior and now worked in places where they earned less but were not held accountable for treating customers poorly.

If you must visit Fazendinha, here are some tips to avoid the worst:

1. Don't order many drinks and read the bill closely for unexpected charges.

2. If you feel you are being scammed, complain to the manager Artemio (or Carlos who speaks English too).

3. When you pick a girl, choose one that is very fresh, not one that has been there more than a couple of months. I think Steve 6969 was lucky enough to get a truly independent girl. But the ones that live on the property develop relationships with the waiters and have an attitude of impunity.

4. If a girl asks you your birth date, be wary. She will claim to be interested in your star sign, but she is actually collecting data for the management. That's quite creepy. Don't go with her. This is good advice for all boates.

I didn't bother checking out Moustache as it has the same owner and girls as Fazendinha. Competition is weak in Campinas. Although it is a big city, it has a small town vibe. It is quite conservative and that is not good for the hobby. If you are in Sao Paulo, stay in Sao Paulo. It has a much more relaxed and open scene.
Great advice. I do think perhaps I got very lucky. Sorry your experience was not the same but I am sure all the folks here appreciate the heads up! (And I admit I get to drinking and don't pay much attention to the bill details).

FunForMikey
07-05-19, 12:42
Help a visitor out please! I'm soon to be staying at the royal palm plaza in Campinas and will be looking for some play options. Does this hotel allow guests? What are the best nearby options for finding girls? Oh, and worse! I speak only English. LOL.

Steve 9696
07-05-19, 20:25
Help a visitor out please! I'm soon to be staying at the royal palm plaza in Campinas and will be looking for some play options. Does this hotel allow guests? What are the best nearby options for finding girls? Oh, and worse! I speak only English. LOL.Probably easiest is Moustache right there in town. I put a report on it in the São Paulo thread around Aug 25 of last year.

GiuseppeBonera
07-09-19, 20:22
Help a visitor out please! I'm soon to be staying at the royal palm plaza in Campinas and will be looking for some play options. Does this hotel allow guests? What are the best nearby options for finding girls? Oh, and worse! I speak only English. LOL.I believe they allow guests but you are outside of the city. If you are driving would recomend "galo de ouro" club in itatinga district (largest red light district in Latin America). Itatinga district also has many street girls and other clubs but might not be safe if you don't speak Portuguese. I will be in campinas toward the end of this month. I have not been but fazendinha is a good option for you as it is a higher end place.

RainmanSahut
11-27-20, 01:05
Royal Palm Resort is a beautiful place to stay. No problem with friends visiting.

It is located quiet away from Campinas.

There is a barrio just outside the gates of the resort.

Safe to visit with a few small places to eat.

Itatinga is fairly safe, definitely a place to visit. Go with a buddy my only suggestion.

English, no problem. $$'talks.

Most of the girls work on site, so short term visits basically.

Selection is unreal, just keep walking around, either clubs or houses in abundance.

Watch your wallet, they have wings.

In Campinas, Red Lion good club to pick up over night friends or party.

Happy hunting!

Rainman.

Residant8
05-12-21, 19:07
Royal Palm Resort is a beautiful place to stay. No problem with friends visiting.

It is located quiet away from Campinas.

There is a barrio just outside the gates of the resort.

Safe to visit with a few small places to eat.

Itatinga is fairly safe, definitely a place to visit. Go with a buddy my only suggestion.

English, no problem. $$'talks.I was just in Campinas this past weekend and would have loved this information then. Google simply wasn't cutting it so no party for me.

Azn Safado
07-02-21, 05:47
I was in Campinas a few weeks ago on a business trip. Met up with a friend who lived in Sao Paulo.

Fazendinha

Took an Uber from Centro to Fazendinha (took 35 minutes due to traffic, normally only 23 minutes) on a Thursday night. We got there at 6:30 pm. The outside is very impressive. Looks like a resort straight out of Palm Springs. We entered into the outside resort area where there is a swimming pool, bar, outdoor restaurant, and outdoor tables. There were about 20 girls scattered all around the area. Quality was quite high, with most girls about an 8 in rating sprinkled in with one or two 9's. We hung around this outside area for about 30 minutes and at 7 pm, the inside area which consists of restaurant and dance floor opened up. The outside area only stays open until 8 pm. The inside area was a bit underwhelming. The restaurant was quite small and enclosed with a revolving door. I would say it had about maybe 10-12 tables so it could fit about 40 people max. It was about 1/3 the size of the restaurant at Scandallo. There's a buffet and also a la carte menu. Girls eat at the buffet for free every night so as we were eating in the restaurant, the girls would come in and grab their food from the buffet and then bring it out to the dance floor area that had a lot of booths and tables and they would eat there. Girls can't eat inside the restaurant unless they order a la carte. The food was ok but not as good as Scandallo's.

By about 9 pm, there were about 50-60 girls in the dance floor area. There were probably only about 15-20 male customers so the ratio was quite good. I didn't like the layout of this area as there was a dance floor and then a lot of booths and tables to the side so if a girl was occupied, you couldn't even really see her. There were also booths up in a higher area that were pretty private. I prefer a more open area where you can see everyone around. There's also a stage in this disco area where girls do strip shows every 30 minutes or so. Pretty ho hum.

In the restaurant, I met this beautiful 23 year old from Rio named Thifany! She recently got divorced. Just kidding Steve9696. I really met a 20 year old girl from Campinas that gave me a good vibe. Had a nice all natural body with C cups. After having a couple of drinks, we talked about price. She opened with R700 for an hour. I countered with R400 and we settled on R500. We went to the hotel room which was about 50 yards outside on another side of the resort. Very nice rooms. The service that this girl gave was pretty bad. She seemed too inexperienced. Gave BBBJ but not a good one. I didn't really interview her asking what she would or wouldn't do. Just went with the flow.

My friend took a spinner with big naturals and he could only negotiate R500 for an hour also.

We also went back here the next night which was Friday. Talent was weaker with only about 35 girls on hand.

Getting an Uber from Fazendinha back to Centro was a total crapshoot. On Thursday night, it took us 30 minutes to find an Uber. Then on Friday night it took us 5 minutes by luck since the driver was dropping someone off at Fazendinha. They stayed open until 3 am even during the restrictions..

Pricing structure:

* Entrance - R250 fully consumable. There's also a lunch special from Noon to 3 p on weekdays where the entrance is R100 but everything else is a la carte (food, drinks). Good price if you want to enter and just session to keep costs down.

* Rooms - starting at R110 with no AC up, then R160 for standard suite (the one I chose, which was bigger than Scandallo's), and R180 for the best suite.

* Exit fee - I forgot to ask!!!

* Girls - seem to open with R700 and accept R500.

Total damage - R250 (entrance) + R500 (girl) + R160 (room) = R910

========================================================

Moustache Single's Bar

We decided to check this place out at 7 pm on a Friday night. It looks like a pub inside. The rules are like Cafe Foto. Girls can't approach the customers. We paid the entrance and used the consumption to eat some pizza. There were about 15 very bored girls and a half of them were old ladies. We left after 2 hours.

Pricing structure:

* Entrance - R120 fully consumable.

* Rooms - none

* Exit fee - R120.

* Girls - start off at R500 but will accept R400.

========================================================

Jardim Itatinga Neighborhood

We decided to check out Las Vegas Night Club here. Never heard of it but ran across it on some Google search. This neighborhood is something else. It's a full red light district neighborhood. Multiple streets lined with working girls, some which are topless. It was like a cleaner, bigger Vila Mimosa. I don't know how many blocks there were, but each street had fairly large casas which all had working girls in them (maybe 6-8 girls per casa but most of the time they seemed to be in the street enticing drivers and pedestrians to come inside).

As we were walking around, a hot girl from Bahia invited us into one of the casas. She asked me if I could buy her and her friend a beer. I said sure. This is where I went wrong as I wasn't sure how these casas operated. She took my entrance card and marked down 2 beers. She then negotiated R50 for half hour of sex with my friend. When they went to the room, she was going to give him a covered BJ so he reneged and they both came back to the bar. At this point I was ready to go so I went to close the bill. The guy behind the bar says "That'll be R703". I then asked "don't you mean R70,30?" He said "no, I mean 700 reais." I looked at the bill and lo and behold, a beer costs R70! The girl also marked 2 whiskeys and 2 red bulls. They also charged R30 for the room and somehow it all came out to R700! After a heated argument about everything, the guy said "Give me R350 and you can go". I said "I'll give you R300 which seems more than fair considering the girl ordered stuff without my consent". The bar was run by some young thugs so I wasn't going to get into a physical altercation over this. He accepted the R300 and we got out of there.

Lesson learned. If you go into these places, hang onto your entrance card and check the pricing for any drinks before ordering! Do not give the girl your entrance card under any circumstances!

Final Thoughts

Campinas is a small town and seemed a bit old, blue collar like. Would I ever return? I doubt it. It was cool to finally cross Fazendinha off the list but I don't think it's worth going out of the way to experience it when Scandallo is already in Sao Paulo.

GoneFishin
03-27-22, 15:59
A fellow ISG monger and I decided to leave SP to experience this place after interested reads from AS and Steve9696. We took the bus from Tiete Station to airport in Campinas. The cost was 40 are and about 75 min comfy ride. From there we took an Uber to Hotel Business Park which is closest to the Farm (what the locals call the place) that we could find. Uber was around 60 are and another 30 min ride. It was all open highway so I fell better option then taking bus into Centro Campinas and dealing with traffic.

We checked in around 2 pm, hotel is cheap but clean, local business class type place. We came to find out some of the girls from the farm stay here as well. Uber can be used but you may have some wait times as everything is spread out. Be ready to provide city you are in or want to go as we where asked almost every time. Especially from the airport. We had several Uber cancel since we did not understand in beginning they wanted to know the town we were heading to, just stating Business Park Hotel was not enough.

We reached the farm just before 3 pm as the lunch buffet was closing but were allowed to grab some plates of food and start off with a bucket of beers. Resort feel, pool is not for swimming and there are two runways extended into the pool for some stripper action throughout the day. Girls were dressed in bikinis some with coverings but really no way to hide flaws so I enjoyed this part of the experience. Selection was made easier because of the venue and as stated lots of quality girls to choose from for all tastes. I would say the Wed, Thursday we went both time around 40 or so girls and the same at night time. Carlos is the day manager and he speaks decent English, cool guy. Just ask for him at the entrance and he will give you the lay of the land. They have many areas to sit and enjoy the view. They hand you a card with number for all your purchases. Refer to previous post for prices. The room prices were 160 are and was able to negotiate 500 are for hour with the hottest girl there, IMHO. Carlos stated the afternoon club ends at 7 pm and you pay your tab then start the process again in the night club.

For day action I would rate this the best I have yet encountered. The night club is small and feels cramped with live music the nights we went. At times a dance show would break out with good performances by the ladies. I did not partake of the action at night preferring the day time action. Uber is your best bet to get back to the hotel at night but you will wait long times. Start your search 30 min or more from time you want to leave. We waited like 45 min but one finally arrived and picked us up outside the gate. For our return to SP, I had Carlos arrange a private car to take us directly to our airbnb for 400 are. Split between friends even better.

I plan to return in the future and stay the middle part of the week. The girls stated Wed was the best day and Thur was also good. They do not know why but the guys seem to prefer those days. PM me if you have additional questions.

GF.

GoneFishin
03-27-22, 16:22
I forgot to attached the pics of the menu I snapped. Same menu for day or night time.

GF.

Dobandun22
03-27-22, 23:16
I forgot to attached the pics of the menu I snapped. Same menu for day or night time..Gorgeous girl, can see why you say she's the hottest. Was there any other talent on that level? And any way to contact this manager in advance? Thanks for taking one for the team.

Axel Heyst
03-28-22, 17:52
A fellow ISG monger and I decided to leave SP to experience this place after interested reads from AS and Steve9696. We took the bus from Tiete Station to airport in Campinas. We checked in around 2 pm, hotel is cheap but clean, local business class type place. We came to find out some of the girls from the farm stay here as well.

We reached the farm just before 3 pm as the lunch buffet was closing but were allowed to grab some plates of food and start off with a bucket of beers. Resort feel, pool is not for swimming and there are two runways extended into the pool for some stripper action throughout the day. Girls were dressed in bikinis some with coverings but really no way to hide flaws so I enjoyed this part of the experience. Selection was made easier because of the venue and as stated lots of quality girls to choose from for all tastes. I would say the Wed, Thursday we went both time around 40 or so girls and the same at night time. Carlos is the day manager and he speaks decent English, cool guy. Just ask for him at the entrance and he will give you the lay of the land. They have many areas to sit and enjoy the view. They hand you a card with number for all your purchases. Refer to previous post for prices. The room prices were 160 are and was able to negotiate 500 are for hour with the hottest girl there, IMHO. Carlos stated the afternoon club ends at 7 pm and you pay your tab then start the process again in the night club..Well, I want to go! Sounds like fun.

Thanks for your report.

GoneFishin
03-29-22, 12:16
Gorgeous girl, can see why you say she's the hottest. Was there any other talent on that level? And any way to contact this manager in advance? Thanks for taking one for the team.Yes, many. The ones that caught my eye and potential wallet was perhaps up to 15 girls. I like a variety of types though. Some of you guys are more selective. Afternoon buffet is from 12 pm to 3 pm, forgot to add in previous post.

GF.

Spidy
03-29-22, 18:37
Fazendinha. Clube Tarde (Afternoon Club). ...

Girls were dressed in bikinis some with coverings but really no way to hide flaws so I enjoyed this part of the experience. Selection was made easier because of the venue and as stated lots of quality girls to choose from for all tastes. I would say the Wed, Thursday we went both time around 40 or so girls and the same at night time. ...

For day action I would rate this the best I have yet encountered. The night club is small and feels cramped with live music the nights we went. ... Thanks for the update on Fazendinha Club ("The Farm").

I very much enjoyed your perspective on the daytime vs. Night time action and the fact that you enjoyed the days more so than the nights.

Very interesting, POV. Good Job!

ParsTiger
04-10-22, 00:46
Wanted to check this place out before Rio and I was not let down, however a little frustrated.

The manager spoke English and he reported the prices as follows:

Cover / consumo 300.

Room fee for 1 hour 160.

Girls make there own prices, very helpful locals told me most ask 6-700 so 500 is the low there which I was able to get a girl down to.

Takeout fee is 300 according to manager.

The club closes officially at 8 pm but its completely dead by 7 pm. There were only like 25 ish girls there and the best were already occupied by locals by the time I finished eating. Was told that Wednesday is the best day by far.

The actual cost for me was 478. There was an additional 20 something charge on my bill but I didn't get a chance to read the bill before the lady took it back, they DO take credit cards here and mine actually worked which means any should work. There did seem to be a lot of miscommunication between the the security at the entry, the checkout ladies and the manager. They didn't give me the right paper slip or room key so I was getting flustered and even my girl was getting pissed because she could tell I was warry of "double paying". The manager though fixed it and off we went to the room.

Girl was a tall mulatta with braids, mediocre BJ, but she did allow anal for no extra cost, and she almost seemed to prefer it. Just about had a coco butter party with her. Didn't seem like one for pillow talk though.

Then the call came earlier than I had expected, so they are clock watchers. Best I can tell, your Hoyr starts them minute your card is charged not when the monkey at security gate lets you leave (even when hes shown the receipt), and then when YOU are finished taje the room key from the girl and turn it in, they will not let you leave if you don't do that. Then they check your pass again before you get out the main gate so KEEP YOUR RECEIPTS.

Overall I had fun but I am very wary of being "locked in" once there and the 8's and 9's get taken quickly. The clientele is very wealthy elites from Campinas and Northern SP, they even have a helicopter pad there.

So keep in mind that you will pay near 1000 reals minimum if you make the pilgrimage. There was as good if not better selection of girls than Scandallo and because theyre in bikinis etc it is very obvious if they have something to hide.

WalterWhite79
02-20-23, 02:06
I was fortunate to spend a few days on Campinas recently. I don't have any real major updates, mostly confirming the previous most recent reports. I feel I am an intermediate level of monger, learning more each time. I've seen the likes of Bangkok, Pattaya, Phuket, Philippines, Vietnam, etc. I've mongered most of Asia, but now I'm getting into Central and South America. Here's my take.

Moustache's Singles Bar:

I went there first on a Friday night. There were about 8-10 girls around 1:00 am. A good portion were older, but I would still give them a solid 6-7 on most of them. One with the most perfect cleavage and tits caught my eye and I went home with her. Just like the others, entrance and exit fees were in the $120-150 range. I think inflation has hit because I couldn't get one to come home for under $800. There was a random topless show by one girl when the live musician took a break. I went back on Tuesday night and it was nearly packed. Overall girls were again in the 6-7 range. I don't speak Portuguese, so I had to use translate, but I guess the bonus is you get less talking and more action.

Fazendinha:

This is my type of place. I did Club Tarde (afternoon). You get to see the women in full sunlight, so they can't hide their flaws. Look up Carlos' number on the website. He speaks English and was able to show me the ropes. Good dude. The women here were solid 8's, maybe even a couple 9's. They mix it up with occasional pole shows and dances around the pool. Rates were pretty much the same as reported previously. $300 entrance, room is $160 for the hour, and you negotiate directly with the girl. I would make this my regular spot without a doubt if it were closer to the hotel in the city. But they have taxis available to take you back whenever.

Again, my girl wouldn't go any lower than $800, and I wasn't about to waste the trip, so I agreed. I will definitely be back and try to get to the night club next time as well.

I was told by someone that these joints were owned by a couple brothers. I wonder if the girls alternate where they work from time to time.

Spidy
02-20-23, 08:57
I was fortunate to spend a few days on Campinas recently ... I've seen the likes of Bangkok, Pattaya, Phuket, Philippines, Vietnam, etc. ...

I will definitely be back and try to get to the night club next time as well. ... Good update on the Moustache and Fazendinha in the Campinas!

So glad to see the you had fun with the Brazilian Latinas. Did the Brazilian ladies meet your expectations, since most of your experiences, have been in Asian destinations your more familiar with?

Axel Heyst
02-20-23, 15:03
Thanks for the update Mr. White. I must check out Campinas on one of my future trips. Especially since Azul has non-stop flights from Fort Lauderdale to Viracopos International Airport (VCP). It's like killing 2 birds with one stone. I avoid departing from MIA and I get to fool around at Moustache and Fazendinha for a couple of days before heading to SP. I have reports that say Wednesday & Thursday are good days for Fazendinha.

Eszpresszo
03-26-23, 06:51
Those prices are completely absurd. I've been in South America since the end of last June, mostly in Brazil. Those prices would be insane in Sao Paulo, where most things routinely cost twice as much as smaller cities.

Solid 6-7? Dude, The median price for GPS in Campinas, including attractive ones, is under 200 Reias (less than $50). Beautiful women can had in the price range. I have trouble believing anyone would even offer you those prices unless they believed you were just really dumb. The top GPS in SP might charge 800 Reais. One stunning woman I follow on Insta and Twitter quotes 800 minimum per encounter. But she even offered it to me for 600 in a Whatsapp message. And you tell us that mediocre GPS in Campinas were asking that much?

Exit fees? In all of my time spent in Brazil, I have yet to hear of bar fines. This is not SE Asia.

I have tentative plans to be in Campinas next week, unless I head up to Vitoria. This reeks of fiction, so I will try to get the straight story, if I do.

I went there first on a Friday night. There were about 8-10 girls around 1:00 am. A good portion were older, but I would still give them a solid 6-7 on most of them. One with the most perfect cleavage and tits caught my eye and I went home with her. Just like the others, entrance and exit fees were in the $120-150 range. I think inflation has hit because I couldn't get one to come home for under $800.

Fazendinha:

This is my type of place. I did Club Tarde (afternoon). You get to see the women in full sunlight, so they can't hide their flaws. Look up Carlos' number on the website. He speaks English and was able to show me the ropes. Good dude. The women here were solid 8's, maybe even a couple 9's. They mix it up with occasional pole shows and dances around the pool. Rates were pretty much the same as reported previously. $300 entrance, room is $160 for the hour, and you negotiate directly with the girl. I would make this my regular spot without a doubt if it were closer to the hotel in the city. But they have taxis available to take you back whenever.

Again, my girl wouldn't go any lower than $800, and I wasn't about to waste the trip, so I agreed. I will definitely be back and try to get to the night club next time as well.

I was told by someone that these joints were owned by a couple brothers. I wonder if the girls alternate where they work from time to time.

WonderWhy
06-14-23, 07:28
"I have tentative plans to be in Campinas next week, unless I head up to Vitoria. This reeks of fiction, so I will try to get the straight story, if I do. ".

I am arranging a trip back to SP and have been thinking of trying some place new. With all Campinas has to offer and a short bus ride away it appears I will have to visit.

GiuseppeBonera
01-16-24, 18:16
Hi,

I have not been on ISG for while as I have been reablishing my life. I moved back to campinas where I have lived before 8 years ago. Now I will be here at least until March. Basically campinas is fazendinha and mustache singles bar. I plan to go to casa do adao soon to check out but don't expect high quality from there.

There is also the clubs in itatinga but my advice is to go at your own risk. It looks dangerous but likely nothing bad will happen to you as long as you play by the rules. The issue is you never know how much you will pay I could be dirt cheap or the club can invent drinks and fees you cannot dispute (aka playing by the rules). Also most of the girls are average at best with minority of gems. If you do go galo do ouro is your best bet.

I expect casa do adao to somewhere in between mustache and itatinga quality and price but will report on this place whenever I end up there.

There is also the sites same as sao paulo hence much less girls and likely less quality service also have not tried recently in campinas. In the past I got one cancelation on photosaccompanhates.

I am part for the clubs of both fazendinha and mustache so me and anyone with me can get in without paying the entrance fee 300 consumable for fazendinha and 150 for mustache.

Fazendinha has the best quality of girls who would rival any club in sao paulo (Except scandalo). The club itself is pretty nice. The club is set up in two parts clube the tarde open Tuesday through Saturday afternoons by the pool and night club Monday. Friday night. Wednesday is the most busy as the girls who live at the club and work at night are required to be there all day afternoon and night. Saturday afternoon will also have some girls from mustache as they have the option to work on Saturday's clube the tarde. Some girls only go during the day and some only at night. There are some freelance that live of campus and commute usually night girls.

Mustache is owned by the same family as Fazendinha and many of the girls there live at Fazendinha. I'm not sure how the screening works but it happens that the girls are a quality grade below fazendinha girls. I have seen some really good looking girls but usually the service is lacking. The price of course is much better than fazendinha. Set up is small and nothing special some ocasional strip shows but is pretty boring most of the time.

I am brazilian so hit me up with a PM if you happen to find yourself in Campinas and need a wingman / translator or just want to get in for free at either club. I also speak Spanish and travel often to Colombia.

Axel Heyst
01-18-24, 19:55
Fazendinha has the best quality of girls who would rival any club in sao paulo (Except scandalo). The club itself is pretty nice. The club is set up in two parts clube the tarde open Tuesday through Saturday afternoons by the pool and night club Monday. Friday night. Wednesday is the most busy as the girls who live at the club and work at night are required to be there all day afternoon and night. Saturday afternoon will also have some girls from mustache as they have the option to work on Saturday's clube the tarde. Some girls only go during the day and some only at night. There are some freelance that live of campus and commute usually night girls.

Mustache is owned by the same family as Fazendinha and many of the girls there live at Fazendinha. I'm not sure how the screening works but it happens that the girls are a quality grade below fazendinha girls. I have seen some really good looking girls but usually the service is lacking. The price of course is much better than fazendinha. Set up is small and nothing special some ocasional strip shows but is pretty boring most of the time. Great stuff GB. I have to make it up to Campinas. I am thinking I should drive up on Tuesday morning and drive back down to SP late Thurs or Friday depending on how much I like it.

GiuseppeBonera
01-22-24, 15:50
Great stuff GB. I have to make it up to Campinas. I am thinking I should drive up on Tuesday morning and drive back down to SP late Thurs or Friday depending on how much I like it.That sounds like a good plan I recommend the I'm design hotel in cambui you will be not too far from moustache and registering the girls not a hastle. Radison red is nice but takes a while to get the girls checked in they ask for a lot of information and they ask every time, my only complaint with that hotel.

Axel Heyst
01-22-24, 22:33
That sounds like a good plan I recommend the I'm design hotel in cambui you will be not too far from moustache and registering the girls not a hastle. Radison red is nice but takes a while to get the girls checked in they ask for a lot of information and they ask every time, my only complaint with that hotel.Thanks for the tip. I was already looking at these 2 hotels on Expedia. I am design seems to have more spacious rooms unless I were to go for Red's studio suite upgrade. I still have Radisson points left over from my pre-covid Thailand days and staying for free is always good idea. It is how I manage to stay at hotels like the Hyatt and Renaissance in SP at a reasonable rate ie gratis.

How's the weather in late July? I expect it is chilly at times. I don't care. I will bring a warm jacket. I am 3 weeks home from my last SP trip and I have already booked a flight for the next one. KKK.

GiuseppeBonera
01-25-24, 01:39
Thanks for the tip. I was already looking at these 2 hotels on Expedia. I am design seems to have more spacious rooms unless I were to go for Red's studio suite upgrade. I still have Radisson points left over from my pre-covid Thailand days and staying for free is always good idea. It is how I manage to stay at hotels like the Hyatt and Renaissance in SP at a reasonable rate ie gratis.

How's the weather in late July? I expect it is chilly at times. I don't care. I will bring a warm jacket. I am 3 weeks home from my last SP trip and I have already booked a flight for the next one. KKK.July should be a little chilly but campinas not as cold as sao paulo. You should be good at the Radisson had no issues aside from that. Not sure if I will still be here but hit me up.

GiuseppeBonera
02-02-24, 15:24
Just an update from my last post. Last night I visited Singles Bar (Casa do Adao) and as expected not great, in fact I walked in and right out after seeing there were only 5 girls all well below average. Do not recommend however the upside is they let me in to see the girls without paying.

Later I called bia ferraz from fotos accompanhantes. She is verified and on a few other sites like club model. She quoted 1500 for per noite. She was the girl from the fotos however some enhancement was done on the pictures as usual but overall good looks and service was good BBBJ deep kisses but no CIM. Overall service would say is 8/10. Recommend. She said she usualy quotes higher on the other sites and being slow in January she decided to quote 1500 plus uber 50. I probably won't repeat because I have better contacts from fazendinha but worth a go.

https://www.photoacompanhantes.com/acompanhantes/campinas/princesinha-do-anal-em-moteis-e-com-local-id-ksbe5

Fellas
03-01-24, 19:15
Sorry for being late but here is my report about the 2 times I visited Fazendinha Club do tarde. This was between 29th January and 2nd February.

As maybe spoke before a friend of mine lives in Campinas and he 's a regular at Fazendinha which made my experience more amazing. The club has two venues an outside area open till 7 pm and a club on the inside that opens after. Let the story begin. As I walk in I was impressed with the girls, top class shit with a lot stunners and all asking around 800 reais. Grey Goose on the table and after I got a little bit shaky I took an amazing solid 9 carioca on her first day of at Fazendinha, settled down for 600 reais and got a room for 130 reais and we banged hard, finished and blowjob till the time passed, got the number but couldn't make it back in Rio. After we went to the club and the girls were even more amazing dressed up, continued having a drink and my friend settled for a dupla 1200 reais. 2 solid blondes.

Day 2 was the carnival party. WOW WOW WOW couldn't believe my eyes, lot more girls more stunners and every one in themed costume. Grey Goose again and everyone was having fun include girls sipping a drink or two. On the first day before going home saw a stunning solid gym body brunette that my friend did some months before and he told me she does anal, so it was a natural choice. He introduced her to me settled down for 500 reais and 180 reais room because it was busy and off we went. Showered together, blowjob on her knees looking straight in my eyes and then anal only all session. Showered up again and off to continue the night with shows an amazing music.

Amazing anf God saves Brazil.