PDA

View Full Version : General Info

Admin
05-16-02, 04:26
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

Oetziboy
01-27-03, 11:10
I've to go to Tirana soon, would anybody update on the situation there ? thanks a lot

Lazzaro
08-27-03, 10:36
Originally posted by oetziboy
I've to go to Tirana soon, would anybody update on the situation there ? thanks a lot

to found some Albanian girls, go through italian streets... they are there....

Oetziboy
08-27-03, 13:01
lazzaro

since I'm Italian and living here, that's not an exciting new..........

One Great Man
11-13-03, 18:18
The New York Times today had a front-page article about families in Durres, Albania (the port of Tirana), having sent 6,000 young people to Italy for the purposes of begging and prostitution

Has anyone in this forum visited Tirana, and what is the local situation?

Swiss Tiger
11-13-03, 19:08
I read the same thing on a report from BBC online, except the country was Romania where the 6 or 7 thousand gilrs were sent from!

Oetziboy
11-13-03, 19:28
This1great
have been in Tirana 3/4 times during the past 4 month, I've not info regarding mongering, reg. safty its safe for sure, no custom hassle at airport on arrival or departure, the Htl. i was no action at all, beside this I had all time my customers around.
Great food anyway, may try there are lots of very nice disco/piano bars around, and as far as I know its very easy to get albanian poeple to be interested in you as long as you're kind and gentle

Carlos Primeros
01-14-04, 02:37
I just returned today from a trip to Tirana. There is nothing there what you can consider a girlies-bar. I hooked up with a non-pro in a restaurant. A friend in the Albanian military told me that there are some very desperate kids which sell themselves on the Bulevard Skanderbek in front of the Hotel Daiti but I have not seen any of them. Anyhow - not a good place for mongering.

Carlos

Carlos Primeros
02-04-04, 23:36
Back again from Tirana. I stayed in the Hotel Mondial. Quite good, the night is 80 Euros. Went down to the bar in the first floor and met a semi-pro. Nothing exciting but it was 30 Euro for the night. Simply took her out of the bar to my room. In the morning - no hazzle when we two had breakfast.

First time in years I had a chance to hobby in Albania. Fellows - if you can help - do not go to Albania. There is not much to monger.

Go to DR, Brazil, whereever you want, but not Albania.

Carlos

Aye-Spy!
10-03-04, 22:57
streets of despair

majlinda was just 13 when she was snatched from her albanian village and sold into the sex industry. ed vulliamy meets some of the thousands of children trafficked to the west every month
ed vulliamy
sunday october 3, 2004

the observer
on the day her life changed, when she was 13 years old, majlinda was on the way to help her aunt with the ironing of clothes in preparation for her cousin's wedding in their village in northern albania. she was a little short of reaching the house when three strange men stopped her. they grabbed her, bundled her into a car, blindfolded, bound and gagged her; she was then driven to the southern town of gjirokastra. not until the men and majlinda had crossed the border with greece and reached corinth was she told: 'now you are going to work.'

'at first i did not know what they were talking about,' recalls majlinda, 'until they took me to a flat where there were other women and told me: "you work here now." when i refused, they said they knew my family, and if i made trouble they would kill them. i thought of the possibilities. i was afraid to stay, i was afraid to leave, so i started to work - they forced me to, with violence.'

beaten and raped into submission by her traffickers, majlinda began work, confined to a flat, from 8pm until 5am, obliged to meet a monetary quota entailing some 20 clients a night. 'and even if i made enough money,' she says, 'they usually found a reason to beat me when the clients had finished for the night.'

majlinda is scarred around the eyes and forehead. she talks at a shelter, back in albania, to which she has escaped and at which she is hiding from her traffickers, trying to recover. her expression is subdued, dead-pan. outside the sun shines, but the room is leaden with her grief, and her story.

she was in greece for a year, until 'the police started catching up with them. so we came back to albania and took a speedboat to italy.' majlinda was sold on to florence for a price she doesn't know. by now, 'there were two new albanians in the group running me, also one remained from greece.' she was forced to work the streets on the scrappy edges of the city, well hidden from the beauty of its renaissance centre. after dealing with her clients, majlinda handed over the proceeds, upon which 'all three would violate me at the end of my work. they would get high on drugs - marijuana and cocaine - and come at me. and every night they beat me - even if i made the € 1,000 [£685] they insisted on, they always found an excuse.'

majlinda's captors were part of a syndicate - it was clear to her that 'they exploited many other women as well as me, and had a number of houses, but would not let us meet.' there were 'good clients and bad clients,' she says. good clients? 'i mean the ones who just wanted to have sex; the bad ones were the ones who beat me, or beat me and stole my money, so i had to work harder to earn it again.' the traffickers, she says, would 'compete against one another with the money they made out of me and the other women. they would compete for who could buy the flashiest car, or the best clothes.'

after a year in florence, majlinda was moved by car to amsterdam. in the bustle, she says, 'i was surrounded by people, but completely alone. i could speak to no one. i lost all hope. i thought there was no way out. i was afraid that if i talked to anyone, the traffickers would do something to my family.'

finally, a 'good client' from afghanistan 'told me not to be afraid, and encouraged me to escape with him. i did, i trusted him, and became pregnant by him.' for a moment it seems that majlinda's story will achieve some perverse redemption. 'but i was wrong,' she says, her hands kneading one another as she speaks. 'he wanted me to work for him instead, and he also beat me all the time. i gave birth to my child, and when that happened, i decided...

'i told my story to a woman who used to come and see my husband [which is how majlinda describes the afghan] and she in turn told me about some catholic nuns at utrecht who rescued prostitutes. and i went to them. they helped me register my child and get a ticket back to albania.' but still majlinda stares down at the table, and at her hands, as she speaks.

'i finally contacted my family and asked them to keep my son, but they didn't even want to see me, they were ashamed of me. my father said: "so far as we're concerned, you are dead." thus rejected, majlinda and her baby took refuge at a shelter in albania's capital, tirana, but she was obliged to leave her child at a place she will not discuss, and move on alone, after the afghan came looking for his quarry and his son. 'this place is my last chance,' she says of the second shelter to which she came. 'but i am terrified he will come. and that i will see the albanian men before my eyes once more.'

majlinda's enslavement lasted four years. 'men?' she ponders, 'i don't know what to say. all i know now is that i don't ever want to see another man in my life. all i want now is to be with my child, and to work. there were moments,' says majlinda, now 17, 'when i thought i should not be alive, that i should be dead. but then i thought: why not? you have to be brave to survive. i have to be strong, otherwise i cannot get out of this.' and with that she smiles - the faint, hollow smile of the survivor.

majlinda is but one - bold and fortunate enough to have escaped - among hundreds of thousands enslaved and entrapped by a depraved and burgeoning crime, one of the most lucrative and fastest-growing: trafficking in young women and children for enforced prostitution. in terms of the income it nets, trafficking is believed to lie in third place behind drugs and arms. there is evidence that criminal syndicates are switching from drugs to women and girls, finding them easier to transport than an assignment of cocaine or heroin. moreover, a woman can be sold and resold over and over, while drugs can only be sold once.

the scale of the crime is impossible to quantify. the us state department this year said it believed between 600,000 and 800,000 people are trafficked across borders each year; profits are estimated to be in the billions of dollars. and of those hundreds of thousands, an inestimable but high proportion are, under international law, children - under 18 years of age, and therefore entitled to special protection under the un convention on the rights of the child. documents produced by unicef and save the children have found up to 80 per cent of those trafficked from some corners of albania and moldova to be children, with reports showing 'a decline in the average age of children/women being trafficked for prostitution'.

trafficking is, crucially, distinct from people-smuggling or migration, with which it is often, erroneously - and disastrously - confused by policy makers. the pitiful business of smuggling occurs when a syndicate is paid to take a group of people across borders illegally but willingly, in search of work or asylum. and although some people may elect to be taken by their traffickers, a trafficked person does not sign up for the purposes to which they are put. trafficking was defined by a un convention in 2000 as meaning to recruit and transport people 'by means of threat or use of force, or other forms of coercion', such as abduction, fraud or deception, or, indeed, 'abuse of power or of a position of vulnerability'.

'we would all like specific numbers,' says steve ashby, programme director for save the children in albania. 'but they are simply not available. what we can safely assume is that the numbers are high enough to warrant very serious concern. it is impossible to over-stress the level of oppression and brutality - the vicious abuse of human rights being inflicted by these traffickers. and the situation is going to get worse before it gets better.

'the trafficker,' says ashby, 'is invariably ahead of the authorities. they are always finding alternative means to carry on. the phenomenon is shifting all the time. the trafficking problem outstrips all the efforts being made to control it.'

'this has become,' says giovanna barberis, unicef's representative in moldova - the main source of trafficking for sexual exploitation in europe - 'a matter for dramatic concern'.

so far as europe is concerned, the countries in which communism collapsed tend to provide both traffickers and trafficked. moldova, albania, ukraine and romania are the main source countries from which women are abducted. they are countries where social structures have imploded, where large sections of the economy are controlled by criminal syndicates and where communist regimes have been replaced by corruption as a means of political power. trafficking has become integral to the economies of these countries - it is the source for fortunes, for cash to buy champagne and luxury cars, for profits laundered into resorts and hotels. the misery of women and children like majlinda is a foundation stone for many a new concrete tower in tirana or chisinau. 'all along the line,' says ashby, 'there is a chain of people involved in this trade, if you can call it that. the traffickers themselves, transporters, forgers of documents, safe houses, speedboats that take them from albania to italy - a great network of commercial interests engaged in the business.'

there are so-called 'destination' countries in eastern europe, too, but the vast, hidden and terrifying 'markets' are wider and elsewhere - across western europe and, ever more, into russia, turkey, israel, the middle east and the gulf states. the victims, invariably, are drafted from the vulnerable and subjugated quarters of east european society - from desperately poor villages, from rugged mountains, from shanty slums. this is the new criminal power play in the new europe.

albania is a land of dire poverty, fierce patriotism, rugged mountains in the north, olive groves and vines to the south - for decades cut off from the rest of europe and now opened up to a western dream world with which it is bombarded on television, to which its youth aspires. it is a country whence tens of thousands of girls are trafficked and through which women are brought from other parts of eastern europe to greece or italy, and thence across europe. the same syndicates are opening up new channels, after a clampdown on the adriatic sea route, through serbia and the former yugoslav countries into the west.

'it is estimated,' says a report commissioned by unicef, 'that over the past 10 years, 100,000 albanian women and girls have been trafficked to western europe and other balkan countries. albania is also one of the main transit countries for the trafficking of women and girls from central and eastern europe.' in albania, fear of abduction by traffickers is so great that the numbers of teenaged girls attending high school in rural areas has fallen dramatically. in remote areas, 'as many as 90 per cent of girls no longer receive a high-school education,' says a report by save the children. 'even here in tirana, they are afraid,' warns svetlana roko, who runs a day centre for trafficked children and children at risk in the capital. 'the albanian pimp,' says the report, 'has a reputation for extreme ruthlessness, and murder is not uncommon.' in one case in which a woman agreed to testify to the police in italy, her father returned home to find the mutilated remains of his other daughter splattered around the house.

some women are simply kidnapped, others are lured by promises of work. 'it depends,' says vera lesko, who runs a shelter for trafficked women in vlora, in the albanian south. 'they could be promised a modelling career, work in shops, serving in bars and, more recently, they have been enticed by promises of academic scholarships. however, when they come to me they are totally destroyed, physically and psychologically. what we try to do is give them back their lives, tell them that their suffering is past, that they should focus on their own value, on what they have. we try to re-integrate them, to teach them vocational skills. we send them to schools in vlora, with other women who do not know their background.'

but in spite of all this, says lesko, 'the majority are simply re-trafficked when they return. they have nothing; they are annihilated. i had a woman who had been trafficked and re-trafficked for 10 years. she did not know how to live in a different way. something inside her had changed forever.'

traffickers, says lesko, hang around police stations waiting to pick up their prey as soon as they are released. in many cases, there is collusion between police and traffickers. however - in defence of her work and in praise of those who come to her - 'a not insignificant number make it. they re-integrate, they remake themselves, and that is when all this work seems worthwhile.'

streets of despair part 2

read part 1
ed vullamy
sunday october 3, 2004

the observer
katalina swaddles the baby she says gives meaning to her life, once shattered. she is staying with a family - which knows nothing of her past - in a rain-swept village in the north of moldova, but will soon have a place of her own, she hopes.

at the beginning of this year, katalina - who had grown up in an orphanage - was abandoned by her boyfriend after telling him she was pregnant. soon afterwards, she was invited by a russian woman to a birthday party in a local bar in her village near moldova's second city, balti. there, katalina was offered a future in moscow, with an option to work as a house painter or line worker at a pasta factory. katalina opted to give it a try - why not? there was nothing for her in moldova. but events twisted strangely when she and her russian minder reached the ukrainian border.

'a policeman met us and drove us across the frontier, avoiding the crossings. the russian paid the policeman and we went to get false papers made.' they then proceeded by train to moscow, where katalina met another girl from near balti, who told her what was expected. 'you can't get away from here,' said the girl. 'they will break your legs.'

so began katalina's life as an enslaved prostitute, working a beat beneath a railway bridge, for which her traffickers paid local police. 'i was told never to say that i was pregnant, else the clients would not want me, and i would be beaten to pieces,' recalls katalina. some clients, she says, 'kept me for a number of days, and invited their friends. one man kept me for three or four days in a basement and invited 20 men. when i objected they told me i was a *****. they had bought me and could do whatever they liked to me. another time, i was on the 11th floor of a building with seven moldovans, all of them taking drugs. after they had had their way, they insisted i smoke some drugs, too. when i refused, they became violent, and one of them opened a window and threatened to throw me out. but there was one man less stoned than the rest, who said, "you are just a dirty *****," and sent me from the room.'

time passed in this way, until katalina's pregnancy could no longer be hidden. clients, their sensibilities offended, would beat and insult her, demanding their money back. the russian traffickers beat her, too, saying they would lock katalina away until she was due, 'and that they would sell my baby, when it came'.

katalina has an expression full of guile; it comes as no surprise when she says that she elected to escape. the flat in which she was kept by day was watched by police officers on the pimp's behalf, to prevent the girls from leaving. but katalina noted when the police watch went for its daily lunch break. that was when she, and the other girl from her area, made a run for it.

laughter comes hard while talking about these things, but now the artful katalina has her company in unlikely stitches. 'we did a funny thing,' she says. 'after running away from the flat, we took a trolleybus to red square, thinking this is where the train to chisinau would go from. just imagine, two escaped moldovan prostitutes lost in a tourist trap, asking smart people how to get the train back to their little village.' having found the station, they were picked up by the railway police and sent home.

moldova is europe's poorest country and, says unicef's representative there, giovanna barberis, 'one of the main, if not the main source country for the trafficking of women and children'.

this is how a briefing paper drawn up by the swedish foreign ministry's aid wing sida - which is active in counter-trafficking projects in eastern europe - describes the country: 'moldova has probably suffered the most devastating peacetime decline in economic performance and living standards of any country in modern times. from a situation of relative prosperity, gdp in this country has fallen by more than 70 per cent within a decade - placing moldova on a par with the poorest countries in asia and africa. for most moldovans, life has become a daily struggle to satisfy the most basic needs against increasingly uneven odds.'

the bus station in chisinau, moldova's care-worn capital, is a monument to the nation's reaction to its fate - mass emigration. the population is officially set at 4.5m, after a census in 1989, but, says barberis, 'the reality is probably nearer 3.5m. hundreds of thousands have simply left, to find work, legally or illegally, in the west.' every week, fleets of heaving coaches leave this bus station - with its mosaic showing a happy socialist life in factory and field - bound for germany, italy, spain and portugal. as a result, thousands of children are left abandoned by their parents, becoming prey to the trafficker's eye.

under communism, moldova, with its fertile black soil, was the orchard of the ussr, and its industry was locked into the trans-soviet infrastructure. now, moldovan society has been ravaged by a corrupt neo-communist political class and an economy beholden to the profits of crime. the price of agricultural produce is so low that much of it withers - literally - on the vine. the average wage is $50 (£28) per month. and the generation now growing up with no memory of communism or relative prosperity is prey to those engaged in moldova's rapidly growing and infamous export - human beings.

'there are about 1m moldovans living abroad,' says barberis, 'and among that 1m, a great many have left illegally and are exposed to trafficking. they go in different ways. the traffickers are getting more and more sophisticated. there can be direct contact with a relative, friend, or friend of a friend. there are advertisements in the newspapers for fake jobs as waitresses, babysitters or cooks. they are invariably jobs advertised for women and it becomes an attractive offer, given the fact that unemployment is extremely high, given the fact that access to health care and education is extremely low, given the fact that domestic violence is deeply rooted.'

there is a correlation between the subjugation of women and children in moldovan society and their vulnerability to trafficking, says daniela popescu, who runs the amicul centre for 'at risk' children in chisinau. some 80 per cent of trafficking victims, she says, have also been victims of domestic violence. 'there are old sayings passed on from grandparents,' she says: 'they say an unbeaten woman is like an untidy house, or beating his woman is a man's divine right.' women are held in low esteem, have low self-esteem and tend to accept things as they are, not to denounce their men. they are accustomed to hard physical work, so it is often the best and strongest of them who decide they can be free from emotional and physical abuse, and can handle hard work abroad.

'the traffickers are very much aware of these subjugated conditions,' she continues, 'and, ironically, will make promises such as, "you are working at home and being beaten - why not work away from the beating, and get good money?"'

the village of biesti, an hour north of the capital, is typical - the effect is unmistakable and striking. this is a community where there are no adults; a place where only children and old people walk the main street and muddy tracks. the children have for the most part been abandoned by their parents, and are thus vulnerable to the traffickers. angelina, aged 13, just about manages on what her mother and father send back - she explains that her parents left for orvieto in italy, leaving her to look after her 10-year-old brother.

but unlike most villages of its kind, there is a quiet revolution under way in biesti - proving that where there is initiative, the traffickers will not have it all their own way. that with the right resources and the will to battle the traffickers with knowledge, there is reason for faint hope in this woebegone landscape. for here is one of a network of day centres funded by unicef, devoted almost entirely to raising awareness of trafficking and 'life skills' in a world without adults, or where adults do not care. every child in biesti has, as a result, seen a film called lilja 4-ever by the director lukas moodysson, about a russian girl trafficked to stockholm. 'we all cried when we saw it,' says veronica, aged 16. 'we talked about it, and wondered, what would we do?'

veronica and her friend aksenia are prime targets for any trafficker, but both girls talk with disarming maturity about the dangers, the film and its message. 'it is not enough just to have the information to be on the lookout,' says aksenia, 'it is a matter of having the skills to act when and if you find that you are in trouble.' everyone, however, wants to leave the village, adds veronica.

there are 63 'residential schools' for what are called the 'social orphans' of moldova, where discarded children learn and live. these are places like that in which katalina was raised, and in all, they hold some 13,000 children, any one of whom could be said to be 'at risk' to trafficking. in these places, too, unicef is working against the peril that awaits these children once they try - as they will - to leave. at the orphanage in orhei, a group of 14-year-olds has also seen lilja 4-ever and rehearse a play they will perform to the school and around town about social exclusion, with its obvious message about the return of trafficked victims. 'we are learning that we must have them back,' says svetlana, 'even if they have hiv and aids.'

'it is amazing to me,' says barberis, 'that this issue of trafficking is simply not a matter for the government in this country. similarly, not only is there no support for the victims of trafficking when they return, but there is no effort to re-integrate them, to rescue them from their non-future.'

viorica, a child of 17 from southern moldova, cannot finish her story. she wanted, she says, to go to music school and improve her singing voice, 'to learn to sing and play'. but life had other plans for her. instead, she was lured from her village by a distant cousin, to turkey, with a promise of work. when she arrived at the coastal resort of antalya, she 'was told to put on some clothes and get ready. "it's time for you to work," they said. i asked what work? they said i was going to a hotel to be with men. when i objected,' she continues, 'they said i would have to do this thing if i ever wanted to see moldova again. they threatened me with a gun and made me get into a car. we got to the hotel. the thing is, i'd never been with a man before. i was a virgin, and that night, they made me go with 11 men.' at this point, viorica stops in the tracks of her tears and her words. it is a terrible moment.

the psychologist treating viorica, ana chirsanov, tells me that the girl has tried to commit suicide. 'her soul was destroyed that first night, with those 11 men,' explains dr chirsanov. 'she used to resist, spitting and pulling the clients' hair, but they thought it was all part of some erotic game. she was crying out, "i don't want to do this", and they just laughed at her, amusing themselves. after which she got into thinking that she was the one who was insane and that this was what the world is like. that the people doing this to her were normal and she was insane to be unhappy about it.' most of the girls, when they return, says dr chirsanov, 'speak of their desire to die. we had a case of one minor who had jumped from a sixth-floor window... she survived, after six surgical operations.'

there is a glaring problem in calling what happened to viorica, or any trafficked woman or girl, 'prostitution', since the word can imply a degree of consent. 'here, there is absolutely no meaningful consent at all,' says sian jones, co-ordinator for the balkans at amnesty international. 'it is clear that if you knowingly have sex with a woman who has been trafficked, that is [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123).'

'there is no consent in sex with a trafficked woman,' says denise marshall, who runs the poppy project in south london, britain's only shelter for trafficked women. 'if a trafficked woman is forced to see 30 clients a day, so far as i am concerned, that is 30 [CodeWord124] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord124) a day. the impact on the body and on the psyche is the same as [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123). it is the same level of violence against that woman.'

a website called www.*********.com offers an insight into these clients' heads. it invites entries from men comparing notes on prostitutes. on occasions, there is every indication that the woman visited is trafficked and that the client knows this. 'worst shag of my life,' laments one entry, 'the girl was a robot - felt sorry for her - kept thinking why is she doing this? - she said only a couple of words to me - gave me 10 mins of hand job while looking the other way and jumping when i tried to touch her - she lay down trying to cover her tits - 15 mins with me trying to grab her ... why does she do it? i probably can guess.'

when politicians turn their attention to trafficking and prostitution - as the british home office is now doing - little attention is paid to the 'demand' side, to the punters.

the debate is most advanced in sweden, from where money has been pumped into counter-trafficking abroad and legislation enacted at home, in 1999, attempting to fight trafficking by tackling all use of prostitutes. 'the problem of demand has been engaged here by criminalising the buying of sexual services,' says nina strandberg, east europe area manager for sida. 'basically, that means it is not illegal for a woman to sell sex, but it is illegal for a man to buy it. it's an interesting position, introduced as something we regard as integral to the battle against trafficking.' according to stockholm police, the measure has cut by more than two-thirds the number of prostitutes being operated in the city, with 754 convictions from 1999 until this summer, and fines imposed.

'the swedish law is controversial, but until countries of destination for these women and girls have some kind of legislation in place, we cannot begin to address the matter of trafficking,' says steve ashby. 'prosecution of traffickers is not enough - another will always take his place. but if there were tighter laws on demand, then a lot of the so-called punters would think twice before they accepted the risk.'

'the swedish measure would make a great difference if it was more widespread,' says lesko. 'it targets the right people - not the girls who come back damaged, but the people who damage them.'

'this matter of trafficking,' says giovanna barberis, 'is becoming of dramatic concern. and yet i do not see governments in western europe wanting to address and find solutions to this issue. in some places, there does not appear to be any political will at all. there are many countries in europe which have not even thought to undertake a serious assessment or analysis.'

the 45 member states of the council of europe are currently drafting a convention on trafficking, providing an opportunity for binding minimum standards for the protection of and support for trafficked people. most governments - including britain's - tip-toe, however, confusing the issue with smuggling and migration, and are wary of the political liability in any discourse on arrivals from eastern europe. within the home office, there are conflicting interests, between immigration services, which put a priority on removing people without proper documentation, and law enforcement, which requires willing witnesses and intelligence to prosecute traffickers.

a triumvirate of organisations - unicef, amnesty international and anti-slavery international - campaign for three basic standards to be met by the european convention. they are: first, support, shelter and safety provision for women who emerge as having been trafficked. second, a minimum period during which women can decide whether they want to co-operate with police investigations. (protection at the poppy project, now funded by the home office, is conditional on agreeing to help the police. italy has the most advanced legislation to date, with a 90-day allowance for reflection, and now suggests a six-month reflection period.) third, resident permits - temporary or permanent - should be on offer in the country of destination 'whenever there is reasonable likelihood that a trafficked person will be subject to re-trafficking or other serious harm'. italy already has such a system, which has proven effective not only in terms of protecting victims, but also in prosecuting traffickers.

britain's record is different. in autumn 2003, london and tirana signed a bilateral agreement on repatriation to albania of girls or women found to have been trafficked. 'i cannot respect a policy of repatriation,' says vera lesko. 'since that year, i've had 16 girls sent back from britain, 14 of whom have since been re-trafficked back into the system. is it really so hard for you to take 16 people?'

mike kaye of anti-slavery international argues that 'there is no conflict between protection and prosecution'. quite apart from respect for the human rights of a person who has had them destroyed, he says, 'protection of trafficked people three distinct advantages: it disrupts the trafficking system, because they do not get re-trafficked; it favours intelligence, because they are more likely to tell the support agency how they were trafficked; and in the long or medium term, it means that the trafficked person is more likely to co-operate with the police.'

'what really irritates me,' says denise marshallat the poppy project, 'is that governments - not just the uk - put the responsibility on to the country where these women originate. the fact is this: if british men were not wanting sex with trafficked women, then trafficked women would not be here. i had a woman who was raped 88 times - no, not 18, 88 - on christmas day 2002. she is completely annihilated. she is a religious woman who dares not go to church. she has a child but does not think she deserves to see that child. the men who did that to her were british, and i think britain has a responsibility to provide her with at least sometime and proper resources. there are no quick-fix solutions for a woman like that.'

eva, from southern albania, fell in love with the man who took her to naples, promising a wedding. but on arrival, her fiance demanded that eva work for him as a prostitute. 'when i protested, he said he would kill my family and that his accomplices back home would do the same thing to my sister.' the trafficker worked alongside a 'group of his friends' while eva and other girls enslaved into their operation walked the streets of naples, taking up to 20 clients a night to meet her quota, and, if lucky, avoid a beating. most nights, however, would end with her being violated and beaten by her trafficker and his accomplices.

'i could see people living their normal lives,' she says, her eyes staring into mid-distance - 'shopping, going about their business. they had their families and children with them, they had their lives, they had all the things i wanted but could never have. it made my heart cry to see them. instead, i became accustomed to being a slave, crying all the time, but always afraid to leave him,because he knew my family, he knew my sister. i was alone, i had no one.'

eva's trafficker was brother to one of albania's biggest dealers in drugs and women, who was killed in a car crash. eva duly managed to escape when her trafficker returned to tirana for the funeral, successfully seeking out one of her brothers, living in venice.

eva, who wears a cross around her neck, has two distinct and different faces: the one she wears when telling her story hitherto - bounden, staring blankly - and another, which comes suddenly alive, effervescent, when she gets to this point in her narrative. in savona, she met her sister-in-law, an evangelical christian, who took eva to church and to see a film about mary magdalene, the reformed prostitute. 'she saved my life,' says eva, 'a certain peace came into me. i began to think differently and became a believer. my fear left me. i realised that people judge you, but god can forgive everything.'

now living in hiding from reprisal, as does her sister, eva is clearly the life force of the shelter in which she lives. 'for the moment, i have what i want. i have my sister with me, i tidy up, i plant flowers, i sew.' but eva also urges her fellow victims and those still captive, out there in the hell of enslavement, whence she returned: 'i tell them, do not be afraid to do what is right. go to the police. testify against those who exploit you, for they deserve to be punished.'

all names of trafficked women and children in this article have been changed for their own safety. to find out more about unicef's projects against trafficking, visit endchildexploitation.org.uk

guardian unlimited © guardian newspapers limited 2004

Antelope
11-10-04, 15:49
I was in Albania last week, which was my second visit to the country. It reminds me a lot of Cuba - poor roads & infrastructure, very rural and awful drivers.

I spent 3 nights in Tirana and also travelled up to the North East, close to Kosovo and then down to the South East, close to Greece.

I agree with the previous posts - lots of lovely girls, especially in Tirana, but difficult to establish a relationship - language and communication is of course difficult.

There were one or two pubs and clubs in Tirana which looked promising but I did not have any luck.

Tripod
07-03-05, 15:28
I was in Albania this past spring (March). I spent a week in Tirana (Tirane) and had a very good time. The people are very friendly and I had no problems at all. I stayed at the Hotel Mondial which is an excellent hotel and very inexpensive (they have a website and some of the clerks speak English). The country is indeed poor due to the fact that the communists were in control for so long. This is typical of most former East European communist countries (with the exception being East Germany). The mongering scene is totally dead. I suspect that the reason for this is that Albania is a VERY conservative, very poor and a very small country (only about 3 million people). As a result of this, the women who want to get into this business for a livelihood and not have it out in open, tend to leave the country to work elsewhere and send money home. Therefore I had to play tourist and girl watcher for a week but it was okay. Albania has some beautiful women and if you want to see beautiful white women with terrific behinds, it is DEFINITELY the place to visit (for some reason, many Albanian girls have big BEAUTIFUL butts). This is why I am looking forward to going back at the end of the summer.

Starchild2012
07-13-05, 07:25
Yeah, just be sensitive when u hoper around, the old ladies, or grand grand mother sitting around the corner won't let you go soo easily, albania is a land of witchcraft, thats from were eliza dusku came from, just smile around and be respectfull !! else you would caryy loads off bad karmas :)

DuffyDuck
11-20-05, 15:36
Hi there,

I have been visiting Albania frequently in the last three years for business. I confirm that the scene is totaly dead. However people there tend to be very friendly and willing to communicate. My experience tells me that the more you get introduced to people, the higher the chance you meet with nice looking Albanian girls.

Once you find yourself in a friendly environment it is not difficult to get in contact and have a real gfe with an albanian. Whether you need money for that or you will rely on your looks and pesonality is up to you. Just keep in mind that Albania is indeed a poor country, but yet very conservative. Girls would love to meet foreign people and get a bridge out of misery, but still have high respect of themeselves

Root66
12-09-05, 09:08
I'll go in a few weeks to albania - are there any escort agency's or is there no professional scene?

I prefer semi-pro or non-pro but as i read here, that's nearly impossible to find. Are there maybe girls in hotel-bars looking for clients?

Jon50
12-11-05, 07:15
Overall, the action in Tirana is difficult to find. When you do find the p4p you'll be expected to pay 150$ short time and around 300$ long time. Some of the places I've found to find these beauties are the disco at the Sheraton after midnight and the Buda Bar, on the same street as the American bank there in the block. Go in the Buda bar and go to the back and you will see groups of them sitting there. They are not easily approachable. Be discreet and polite and you may get one to have a drink with you. It is so unfortunate that a place as nice as Albania is and soooo many beauties to be so much work to get laid.

Happy hunting!

Biggest Dutch
01-10-06, 23:39
I've to go to Tirana soon, would anybody update on the situation there ? thanks a lotI tried several times, live for my work very near to Albania and even have lots of local friends, but on the scale from 0 - 10 I will give Albania a 4!

Most of the nice girls work in Italia and not in their home country.

Glonoinum
06-28-07, 12:23
In the last two months I went two times in Tirane. Also I was in Mondial Hotel, nice and no expensive, with sauna, swimming pool and a very pleasant night-concierge, Tane. First time, panic. No escort agency on internet, nothing at all. When I was there first night after midnight, I was speaking with some italian trader and he gave me 5 telephon number of girls. I try one, second and at third I had a reply. Nertila, very nice and warm at telephon. She tell me she can arrive in 40 min at hotel, but she doesn't sure to may enter. I speak with Tane and he give O. K. (he is very funny and nice man). I gone up to my room and I wait. She arrive on time and she has a very delightful face (I will post a photo in the suitable section), the body less, because she is slim and well proportioned, but the skin is flabby, because she was fat and she gone thin in short time. She provide FK, BJ (no way for BBBJ), she doesn't like daty, but you can give. She is not a miracle, in Italy I would gave her not more than 6, but for the difficulties to find girl in Albania, is not to throw out. Second time I try with Lory that also Nertila said me was good, but she make me wait until 3 o'clock in the night and she comes under the hotel, asking if was possible coming with a friend (girl) of her. I was a little bit angry for her delay and I said no. She tell me, well, five minutes and I come up. I'm still waiting. So burned first night. Secon night I call (shit I don't remember), I ask her to arrive at 1:30PM she arrive at 3:30. She was young, a little bit flood, but not fat, with beatifull breast and a lovablòe ass. She doesn't speak that 20 words in italian. And nothing more. Only albanian. Probably I speak at the telephon with another girl. We agree for € 150 3 hours. We begin and she doesn't provide FK, her behaviour was stupid like a little baby (she was not more than 20). She doesn't want DATY, but I gently forced her and she like very much the program and I continued for 30 minutes, after she began to do a covered dreadful BJ that I stopped. So straight sex and 50 min it is passed. I gone to the bathroom, and when I return I find her dressed. I saais her we agree for 3hr. But she want to go. So I wanted back 80€ that she try to don't gave me, but I was inflexible and she gave back. Terrible experience. So I call Nertila saiyng I was just coming back to the hotel, but she tell me "I am with a friend of mine, can we come up together? . " so I understand that the circle is the same. I apologize telling her I made a mistake don't call her. In 10 minutes she came and extinguish my fire. Better than first time and she tell me she is not jealous of the customer, so next time also if I want another girl I can call her and she provide. She promise me girl with good service and gorgeous. Well, if someone want her number contact me in PM.

Sorry for my bad english.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Dogger862
08-02-07, 06:19
Glonoinum,

Tried to send a PM but couldn't get through. I'm in Tirane until 5th August - could you post or PM me with Nertila's number?

Thanks for the post,

Dogger

Illini333
09-06-07, 03:31
Im looking to have a Albanian girlfriend. Im from the United States and would like to have a girlfriend in Albania to come to when I come back because I will be making frequent trips to Albania and Southern Italy. I of course would send some money her way every so often but I do not want a professional. How hard is it to find a girlfriend in Albania? I am white and in my mid 20s. Thanks

Illini333
09-18-07, 00:39
Does no one know anything about Albania? Heres a question hopefully someone can answer. What part of the country are the women more Southern Italian looking with tan/olive complexion skin. Thanks

Bez Bezarra
09-18-07, 13:06
Does one know anything about Albania?

What part are women more Italian looking.

If you go outside of Tirana, you will either get robbed, kidnapped, killed, or all of the above.

And there you will also find your swarthy ladies, who will be happy to assist you in this process. :p

Romano V
12-29-07, 23:17
Prostitution in Albany:

2000 prostitutes in the country.

New brothels on highway Tirana-Durres.

Prostitution is legal now and brothel are open.

Happy fucking!

Name Male
01-28-08, 16:42
I travel anymore in Albania for work, can anyone provide me any cell number of any escorts there?

Glonoinum, can you help me can you give me any number or Nertila's number.

Thanks to you all.

Ash1001
02-05-08, 00:14
Hi Guys,

I'll be in Tirana the week end after next. Who's around to party like Skanderbeg?

Ash1001

PS What are the girls like? Good looking but chaste, right?

Ash1001
02-06-08, 22:31
He seems to know a lot about brothels in Albania, despite the fact he has never been there

Hmm, irony. Always good :)

Glonoinum
02-28-08, 12:45
[QUOTE=Name Male]I travel anymore in Albania for work, can anyone provide me any cell number of any escorts there?

Glonoinum, can you help me can you give me any number or Nertila's number.

Thanks to you all.[/QUOTE[Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove personal telephone numbers in the text. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Name Male
03-05-08, 18:11
Glonoinum,

Have you try to post the number sorry?

I don't find it.

Thank you

Glonoinum
03-11-08, 14:06
Glonoinum,

Have you try to post the number sorry?

I don't find it.

Thank youDear Name Male, I can't send private message and I try to post my email that is simple my nick at the company who interest to Microsoft to buy dot the short of Italy.

Sidneyk
04-24-08, 07:15
Hi I travelend may to Albania, Can someone send me a telephone numbe of a petty girl My mail adres is my nick name the hotestmail.

Question> did some one pick up a girl on the road from Tirana to Dures?

Carlos Primeros
05-04-08, 06:34
I was a couple of weeks ago again in Tirana - the city is DEAD, no *****s, no brothel on the way to Durres as Romano V. claims. You find only a lot of one-man shelters with a whole load of shit in it. Brothel??? - That is absolute bullshit!
I know Albania pretty well - avoid this country - it is no monger-destination! As Bez B. said, the chance of getting robbed, extorted or even worse are quite good if you do not watch your back.

Carlos

Romano V
05-04-08, 09:35
Do not forget that Albania is a muslim country, albanian women go to Macedonia to marry macedonian old guys.

Maybe try Kosovo it is more easy regard to the international forces (MINUK, EULEX...) and the american general the friend to Haradinaj has full of beatiful women few from Kosovo but a lot of international women.

Tir Alb
05-08-08, 13:36
If you are in Tirana... try gonig to a pub/bar called "AUS". It is located right behind the so-called "twin towers" located across the main boulevard very close to the center. I was told that during the evenings freelance part-time girls hang around there looking for action.

Illini333
09-22-08, 23:25
I will be going to Albania in a couple weeks. Will start in Italy. Does anyone have any advice on picking up local girls in Albania?? I am not looking for pros. I am looking for regular girls. How is the club scene?? Thanks

Jackbobi
12-19-08, 21:41
Hi,

Is not true

A lot of girls. Beautiful. Sexy. Very nice in Albania.

Prostitution in Albania is illegal but is a major exporter of illegal [CodeWord908] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord908).

Dutchie525
12-28-08, 16:56
Hi,

Is not true

A lot of girls. Beautiful. Sexy. Very nice in Albania.

Prostitution in Albania is illegal but is a major exporter of illegal [CodeWord908] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord908).

I know Albanian girls are beautiful. I have been to Kosovo many times. Please give the mongers on this forum ome specific info. What bars or clubs in Tirana to go to, prices etc.

Chaudlefredo
12-28-08, 17:30
In fact for a foreigner it's quite impossible to find some prostitutes in Albania. I worked more than two mounth over there this summer and. Nothing of this kind to be found. According to Albanese friends you may find some in, and around, Tirana. A good practice of albanese language seems necessary.

Nevertheless you may try to meet girls, essentially around the "bloco" (the former nomenclatura's part of town) wich is full of friendly bars. Most of girls are rather beautifull, friendly and maybe opened to propositions but formulated in albanese! Remember so called "Albanese prostitution" is not about albanese girls but about guys surveying kosovars, romanians. , according to the "the kanun (traditional law in the north) the same guy atending local girls would have already been killed with his family!

Nethertheless, it's a quiet (maybe too quiet? ) and a friendly country, very diferent from what people imagine. Have a nice trip and Gesuar.

Tir Alb
12-29-08, 16:06
I know Albanian girls are beautiful. I have been to Kosovo many times. Please give the mongers on this forum ome specific info. What bars or clubs in Tirana to go to, prices etc.It is indeed to find a SW in Albania. The best way is through local friends who may know/have friends who may have information or contacts of SW.

Another way is through a taxi driver. some of them may suggest you a telephone no.

The third but less secure option is to try you luck (and your charm) in the pubs around "bllok" area. I have been told that some freelance ladies stay around AUS bar, but I haven't checked.

I am from Tirana myself but I have never even tried to get a SW here. It is too risky since prostitution is legal and you can be penalized for using a SW. Even if not, you may end up all over the news if you are caught, not a good thing for a local in a relatively small town.

Pegasus 076
02-13-09, 14:47
Dear Collegues,

I am based in Albania for4 months now and I had very unlikely results. may be bc the town I am in is a small on south in the country called Gjirokastra. Nice and old medieval town with othoman architecture but kind of everyone knows everyone.

Since 2 weeks I moved to Tirana, and exept "bloc" aerea which indeed has very nice girls the rest is much quite and I havent found any site or place.

So, anyone having more info that I do, please let me know.

Pegasus 076
02-13-09, 15:15
Since I am new to Tirana, just let me know anything that happens.

Thanx

Jackbobi
02-14-09, 21:44
Go around the block area in Tirana near the river Lana or the bridge there is a taxi place, you can ask the taxi drivers about girls.

There are some who have some contacts.

Pegasus 076
02-16-09, 14:59
After collegue Jackbobi advice, I went to the taxi drivers near the brige.

The first one: no english.

The second one: no english at all.

The third one( followed by a taxi syndicate talk) told me that he could get me to a place near the lake. Since a had no idea and the lake is quite in the side of the town, I was a bit scared ( taximan face advocate it) so I left and went to a cafeteria called Lolly-pop in the block area.

Many good looking ladies, but no biting.

So, still waiting for more advise.

So long boys.

Anisa Barby
03-18-09, 19:04
Hi to all in Tirana,

There is a newspaper called Shitblerje and there you may find some contacts of some girls.

Pegasus 076
04-22-09, 11:50
This Anisa baby seems only an add, since you can find her in many pages with the same note. The newspapper is only in Albanian, and as far as I can undestand the language there are only old ladies wanting to get married. I tried some young girls from that newspapper, but ABSOLUTELY no answers.

Five months in here and results are very desparate.

Mikeh81
06-08-09, 05:58
I am visiting Albania soon and I am trying to get some action with an Albanian chick or so.

Can some one give me any info if possible?

Please pm if necessary.

Pegasus 076
06-09-09, 15:11
Mikeh,

It seems that is a calm place and semi pro or pro girls can be hardly found based on info and contacts. The two spots as I can understand are AUS bar (behind the twin towers).

Last week I had a personal experience at a jazz clubm that I can't remember the name, but is in fron of the US embassy. Very eassy to find. After 2am Two girls came in in a very provocative dress and set next to me on the bar.

Firts: eye contact.

Second: Ask them about silly things just to open a disscution.

Third: If they start to talk smart (you will understand) than offer them a drink and tell them your hotel (it has to be a good one).

Fourth: ask one of them to come with you for a drink at your room, and there you go. Be veryyyy careful, they must be alone, so you won't mess with other girls and probally their BF.

The one I got, can remember the name was a good one 7/10. Dark hair and great sexy body.

She charged 150 for 2 hours, but worthy.

Langer
06-11-09, 16:41
I am visiting Albania soon can some one give me any info if possible? Phone numbers, addresses.

Please pm if necessary.

John Jay
06-17-09, 19:48
Mikeh,

It seems that is a calm place and semi pro or pro girls can be hardly found based on info and contacts. The two spots as I can understand are AUS bar (behind the twin towers).

Last week I had a personal experience at a jazz clubm that I can't remember the name, but is in fron of the US embassy. Very eassy to find. After 2am Two girls came in in a very provocative dress and set next to me on the bar.

Firts: eye contact.

Second: Ask them about silly things just to open a disscution.

Third: If they start to talk smart (you will understand) than offer them a drink and tell them your hotel (it has to be a good one).

Fourth: ask one of them to come with you for a drink at your room, and there you go. Be veryyyy careful, they must be alone, so you won't mess with other girls and probally their BF.

The one I got, can remember the name was a good one 7/10. Dark hair and great sexy body.

She charged 150 for 2 hours, but worthy.Was that 150Euros??

Pegasus 076
06-18-09, 09:02
Yes, I meant 150 euro.

Langer
06-27-09, 16:45
There are places where prostitutes can be seen walking the streets. Two are in Skënderbej Square – one near the Tirana International Hotel and the other behind the Palace of Culture. Prostitutes can be found in local bars and motels near the main railway station of Tirana, around the Zogu i Zi intersection, the artificial Lake Park, and at the entrance to the Tirana-Durrës highway. This info is from the local police.

Pegasus 076
06-29-09, 10:41
Langer,

Can you be more specific abut the railway station and the Zog i Zi area? There are so many bars and motels there, like all around the city, that is impossible to find out.
I have also seen the girls near the center, but they are more then ugly and can score -4 in a 1-10 scale.

Decent Big Boy
11-08-09, 21:58
Hi,

I am in Albania and trying to get some action with girls.

Any contact number or place information highly be appriciated?

Please pm me if possible.

Pegasus 076
12-14-09, 16:34
Back to the country and its capital after some time. This Saturday a good experience at a club called "the living room", located somewhere near the Parliament building. An over-filled night club. Good mongering site if you pay attention to some girls (usually in groups of 2 and not escorted by males). But like all the time in this country you must be very careful not to mix them with ordinary girls that are there alone just for fun.

Spotted out two blondes dancing and kind of provoking around. On the same place two other girls with the same attitude. I was told by some Albanian friends that they are there for the job. Both of them nice looking. The damage can be around 100-200 euro for 1-3 hours as I was told.

Does anyone have more info on the site?

RedBaron2
02-25-10, 18:10
Hi there,

I will be in Tirana for 3 mights in the middle of March.
Any suggestions how to find local girls pro or semi-pro for a nice time together?
Are the hotel girl friendly?
What would be a good pub where to find working ladies?
I read about AUS bar, is it a good one? Any others?

Sorry for all these questions, but I could not find much information in this thread.

Thanks,
RB

RedBaron2
03-08-10, 10:19
I will be in Tirana on March 16 for three nights.
Any help is very appreciated, see my previous report and questions.
Contact numbers, pubs/bars where there are chances to hunt, etc.
I will be staying at the Tirana International Hotel.

Thanks,
RB

Pegasus 076
03-08-10, 11:50
Red, read some previews reports I have made on Living Room bar, that is found in front of the Parliament. I heve heard of also AUS bar as mentioned in here, ( behind the twin towrs on the main bulvard), or a recent info came regarding bar Austria, in the very center near the Socialist party HQ. Be careful once inside. ussuallu look for groups of 2 girls with no men arround and try to understand from their attitude. Dont go directly into the subject, since they may be just haging out girls.

Please report back on any results.

RedBaron2
03-24-10, 14:45
As reported previously, no way to find any action in Tirana.
I visited the suggested places like AUS bar and few others in the Blok area: nothing. Perhaps it was too early as I did not stay after 1am.
The AUS bartender mentioned that he could have arranged something, but he needed few days. One place to visit he knew only had ugly women.
No SW in the central area or around the main hotels.
I could not find the recommended Living Room disco.

Anyway, a lot of young people and good music in some places in the Blok area. Nice local band in the Charl's pub.
This is all you can enjoy there, plus beer at 2 euros.

RB

Checker Bear
09-11-10, 19:23
I've been to Albania about a month ago.

Firstly I must say they are not in the European union, as other members have stated. Albania is way behind other EU member candidates. Coming from Macedonia and only passing through Albania towards Greece, the differences between the countries became apparent.

I also must say that I did not like Albania. The main roads are cramped with people trying to sell you stuff. It seems that everybody is trying to make money without having to work much for it in this country.

Wikipedia states that sex in public can get you up to one year in prison in Albania. Having been raised in Germany, a very liberal country, I felt uneasy in Albania.

During my trip (from Ohrid to the west coast of Albania and then South all the way along the coast), I was mainly on the look-out for street prostitution. I was curious if there was any visible prostitution during the day-time in a country that puts sex under such steep fines.

I was able to spot one girl along one of the main highways and another questionable one in a town at a roundabout.
I could imagine that there is more going on at night. While I did not come in contact with many people and I did not experience corruption or criminal activity (actually, the guy at the gas station was a quite honest chap), I would give Albania a definite pass if you are looking for some seedier entertainment.

Coco Koto
11-21-10, 23:46
I decided to write something here for your guys even thought it may be a bad news.

I have been working in Tirane for about 2 years, even I can speak some Albanian language it stiil took me a long long time to take actions with a local finally.

In general, pubs, bars, cafes: 99% dead

Taxi: 90% dead

So, try the taxi anyway.

Banter
11-22-10, 10:55
I decided to write something here for your guys even thought it may be a bad news.

I have been working in Tirane for about 2 years, even I can speak some Albanian language it stiil took me a long long time to take actions with a local finally.

In general, pubs, bars, cafes: 99% dead

Taxi: 90% dead

So, try the taxi anyway.

Indeed very bad news as I will probably have to spend a lot of time in Tirana next year, so even a glimmer of good news would be welcome !!

banter

Banter
11-23-10, 10:46
Does anyone know of a decent MP in Tirana, apart from the one at the Sheraton Hotel which is expensive, although extras (HJ only) can be negotiated?

banter

Pegasus 076
12-23-11, 13:14
Is there anything new in the city? I just returned after a long absence and all old contacts are gone.

Banter
12-24-11, 11:05
Is there anything new in the city? I just returned after a long absence and all old contacts are gone.Unfortunately the place is absolutely dead despite the fact that the local salaries are extremely low and the girls are pretty good looking.

Banter

Avokati
02-08-12, 04:58
A lot of people talking nonsense here. Specially those racial slurs from the baz guy, wondering from what great civilization he hails from.

The problem in Albania is that prostitution is illegal and very much condemned by public opinion. Since it is a small country words gets around that why its a bit hard to find the girls. There are no street walkers.

The easiest place to find girls is through cab drivers who work at night. Don't be shy about asking but don't expect much on the quality side. The girls will run from 70-100 euros for basic sex. Depending on how charming you are you may get OWO and CIM, but there usually extra.

The next best place would be motels, just go and ask the desk clerk. The best motels to go to are on the far side of the artificial lake (like "Vivi la Vita" http://computerwizard-al.com/vivilavita/ Or at the end of "Kombinati" (James Jr. http://al.wowcity.com/tirane/tirane/locbus2/8085693104594368704/james-junior.htm). The hotels start at about 10Euros per hour and the girls are better than from the cabies.

If you run a high tab at one of the better bars the manager or head waiter can defiantly hook you up. The prices don't change much regardless where you get the girl from.

Theres also a happy ending massage offered at the local Sheraton, for this last bit I can't vouch but thats what is said around town.

I hope this thread helped somewhat and I wish the admin would take some steps regarding those insensitive ratial remarks made by some members.

Banter
02-08-12, 09:12
A lot of people talking nonsense here. Specially those racial slurs from the baz guy, wondering from what great civilization he hails from.

The problem in Albania is that prostitution is illegal and very much condemned by public opinion. Since it is a small country words gets around that why its a bit hard to find the girls. There are no street walkers.

The easiest place to find girls is through cab drivers who work at night. Don't be shy about asking but don't expect much on the quality side. The girls will run from 70-100 euros for basic sex. Depending on how charming you are you may get OWO and CIM, but there usually extra.

The next best place would be motels, just go and ask the desk clerk. The best motels to go to are on the far side of the artificial lake (like "Vivi la Vita"

http://computerwizard-al.com/vivilavita/

Or at the end of "Kombinati" (James Jr.

http://al.wowcity.com/tirane/tirane/locbus2/8085693104594368704/james-junior.htm

). The hotels start at about 10Euros per hour and the girls are better than from the cabies.

If you run a high tab at one of the better bars the manager or head waiter can defiantly hook you up. The prices don't change much regardless where you get the girl from.

Theres also a happy ending massage offered at the local Sheraton, for this last bit I can't vouch but thats what is said around town.

I hope this thread helped somewhat and I wish the admin would take some steps regarding those insensitive ratial remarks made by some members.A small glimmer of hope.

I have been here a year and I like Tirana, the girls are beautiful but mongering is very difficult.

Last year it was possible to have a happy ending at the Sheraton, the massage was about €60 and the girls were asking about €50 for a happy ending (HJ only). I tried it a couple of times but decided it was far too expensive. There are new girls this year so it may be cheaper or they may have stopped this service!

Tirana is small so I very rarely take a taxi, I guess I will now have to start.

Banter

Pegasus 076
03-13-12, 15:19
I heard that according to a new law passed in Albania both SW and mongers are to be criminally penalized up to 3 years of imprisonment if caught using such kind of services. I think is is a very heavy legal treatment. Does anyone have more info on this?

Tir Alb
03-18-12, 21:05
I heard that according to a new law passed in Albania both SW and mongers are to be criminally penalized up to 3 years of imprisonment if caught using such kind of services. I think is is a very heavy legal treatment. Does anyone have more info on this?I do not live in Albania any longer, but what I read is the contrary. There is an intention to legalize this. It was being discussed among politicians some time ago. But I don't know if any law has been passed. I still read the local news and would have read something if anything had really happened.

Banter
03-19-12, 16:09
I do not live in Albania any longer, but what I read is the contrary. There is an intention to legalize this. It was being discussed among politicians some time ago. But I don't know if any law has been passed. I still read the local news and would have read something if anything had really happened.I am not sure where your information comes from, but the Albanian Parliament passed a law at the beginning of March 2012 making prostitution a crime and introducing prison terms for prostitutes, pimps and their clients. This is in response to one of the key conditions for candidate country status imposed by the European Commission with regard to the fight against organised crime.

Altough prostitution is not apparent in Albania, Albania is currently an important transist zone for all types of trafficking towards the EU

Banter

Tir Alb
03-19-12, 22:58
I am not sure where your information comes from, but the Albanian Parliament passed a law at the beginning of March 2012 making prostitution a crime and introducing prison terms for prostitutes, pimps and their clients. This is in response to one of the key conditions for candidate country status imposed by the European Commission with regard to the fight against organised crime.

Altough prostitution is not apparent in Albania, Albania is currently an important transist zone for all types of trafficking towards the EU

BanterThen I am wrong. I probably read news and comments when this law was being discussed. From the comments of some of the politicians, I had the impression they were going to legalize it. Apparently I might have misunderstood. I was not aware the law was passed.

Banter
11-12-12, 09:04
I have just come across a website called happyescorts. Com which features girls in Albania, as well as other countries.

Has anyone had any dealings or information on this site?

Banter

Banter
01-02-13, 22:44
I have just come across a website called happyescorts. Com which features girls in Albania, as well as other countries.

Has anyone had any dealings or information on this site?

BanterI can answer my own question!

About 10 quite good looking girls are advertised but none responded to the e mails that I sent to the advertised address that is listed, and my e mail complaint to the agency was also not replied to. So my advice is to forget about this agency.

Banter

Pegasus 076
11-20-13, 12:16
On my last visit in the city, previews weekend was told that 2 strip clubs were opened. Found one of them near Wilson square (is a small square with the statue of President Wilson. Good place offering only basic services of strip and lap dance. Entrance 1000 lek (app 6 euros) Nice girls mostly from Moldavia and 1-2 Albanians

The other one was in front of the Parliament building with a kind of discrete sign, don't remember the name and didn't go.

Banter
11-22-13, 14:56
On my last visit in the city, previews weekend was told that 2 strip clubs were opened. Found one of them near Wilson square (is a small square with the statue of President Wilson. Good place offering only basic services of strip and lap dance. Entrance 1000 lek (app 6 euros) Nice girls mostly from Moldavia and 1-2 Albanians

The other one was in front of the Parliament building with a kind of discrete sign, don't remember the name and didn't go.Can you be a little more specific where in Wilson Square the strip club can be found, I walked all round without success.

Thanks.

Banter

Pegasus 076
11-25-13, 12:41
The club can be found in front of the post officeatWilson Square on the second row of buildings. Just to better check the location here is their website: http://clubshqiponja.com/

Banter
11-25-13, 15:05
The club can be found in front of the post officeatWilson Square on the second row of buildings. Just to better check the location here is their website:

http://clubshqiponja.com/Many thanks, I was checking around the square, that's why I missed it.

In your opinion is there any chance to persuade the girls to earn a little more money by "freelancing" in their spare time?

The other place you mentioned is I believe next to a good restaurant called Il Gusto. I went in once but it just seemed to be a bar with live music at times. I will recheck it as maybe it has changed

Banter

Pegasus 076
11-25-13, 16:44
atBanter. I am sorry but didn't check for the option of "spare-time". May be if you check and have any info let me know. I am planning to re-visit the city in the first week of December. As for the other place I have no idea about the restaurant you are talking about but there is a clear sign on the big building infront of the Parliament in G. W. Bush street.

FightSport
12-27-13, 04:33
Is street scene very dangerous in Tirana? Do girls or pimps try to rob you? I heard that there is lots of crime, so I am kind of worried going there.

Banter
12-28-13, 10:17
Is street scene very dangerous in Tirana? Do girls or pimps try to rob you? I heard that there is lots of crime, so I am kind of worried going there.Having lived there for over two years I can tell you that the street scene is no more dangerous than any other city. I did not see any street crime and I walked the streets at night. However I do know of two girls who had their mobiles snatched. There are certainly no pimps or girls that will hassle you. In fact I could not find any working girls there at all, so if you do come across them please.

Report in this forum. The only people who will hassle you are the Roma people and there are quite a few begging in the streets.

There have been a couple of people shot in a bar / café during the last couple of years but these were not random killings but.

Probably revenge or gang killings, but this happens in all cities.

I found Tirana quite a nice city, better than some other cities in the Western Balkans and I found the Albanians very friendly. The.

Girls are in general quite beautiful but not readily available. There are some good restaurants there and in general things are very

Cheap compared to Western prices. The coast is relatively underdeveloped but avoid Durres especially in the summer as it is full of people holidaying from Kosovo and is very dirty. Go further south where the beaches and scenery are better.

A word of warning however, be very careful when crossing the street even when the green light is with you.

Given the chance I would go back as I enjoyed living and working there, however no possibility of mongering activities unfortunately.

Banter

Pegasus 076
02-04-14, 14:27
Last week visited the second strip club of the city called Maria Bonita, the one in front of the parliament. A total disillusion. App 8-10 girls on the spot, dancing on the scene but not even topless. All clothes on. And the worst of all the private: the girl advances only till topless and thongs and the price. 50 EUROS. Yes that's right. 50E. Didn't take it of course only for the fact that for the same price you can get 5 lap-dances in almost every normal European capital.

Pegasus 076
03-04-14, 16:11
Spent two days on this southern nice city (under UNESCO protection). I discovered a strip club called "Lido" in the area of Viroi, just 3-4 km before entering the city from Tirana side. Nice and clean place. 3-5 girls, attractive. But as it seems the rule in this country and its new business the price for one private dance in a scandal: 50 E for only sth like 5-7 min. No other side action was reported. Nevertheless, if you are on this city and believe me it is very dead on evenings you can spend 1-2 hours just drinking and looking at the babes. Anyway there is nothing better to do.

Banter
06-25-14, 08:37
The club can be found in front of the post officeatWilson Square on the second row of buildings. Just to better check the location here is their website: http://clubshqiponja.com/We decided to try out this club which is called Club Albania near Wilson Square. Entrance is €7 which entitles you to a "free" drink inside, though the gin and tonic that I ordered was without a hint of gin.

Only one other customer was there when we arrived. The place was dark except for the stage (pole dancing area) and the music extremely loud making conversation almost impossible. About 5 girls there – could not make out the ones sitting in the dark but the two who were pole dancing were not too bad with reasonable figures and they stripped completely before the end of the dance.

We were approached by two very average Albanian girls. Their drinks were €10 each, the liquid barely covered the bottom of the glass. They offered a private lap dance (5 minutes) for €50 – At that price we declined so not sure whether touching was allowed. Taking out the girls or arranging a private session with them when they had finished work or on a day off was not possible they said. The girls finished their drink in about 4 minutes and just left. The so-called "manager" confirmed that the girls were not allowed to stay longer than that with each customer (unless of course you kept plying them with drinks or went for the lap dance).

Two groups of Albanian guys came in while we were there, had their "free" drink and promptly left.

Summing up it was a complete waste of time.

We headed for the bar opposite the Parliament, but the only bar we found was between the Il Gusto restaurant and the Hotel Kotoni and it was closed (this was on a Saturday night) and looked as if it had completely closed down.

However for the first time in some 4 years I was approached in the early evening by a hooker by the side of the Opera House. She was probably in her fifties, extremely rough looking (unattractive) and was I think of Romany descent. She proposed €50 for an hour. By chance I bumped into her the next day in the afternoon and she had dropped the price to €40/ hour!!

If anyone has any positive mongering news in Tirana please share.

Banter.

Pegasus 076
07-04-14, 10:02
We decided to try out this club which is called Club Albania near Wilson Square. Entrance is 7 which entitles you to a "free" drink inside, though the gin and tonic that I ordered was without a hint of gin.

Only one other customer was there when we arrived. The place was dark except for the stage (pole dancing area) and the music extremely loud making conversation almost impossible. About 5 girls there could not make out the ones sitting in the dark but the two who were pole dancing were not too bad with reasonable figures and they stripped completely before the end of the dance.

We were approached by two very average Albanian girls. Their drinks were 10 each, the liquid barely covered the bottom of the glass. They offered a private lap dance (5 minutes) for 50 At that price we declined so not sure whether touching was allowed. Taking out the girls or arranging a private session with them when they had finished work or on a day off was not possible they said. The girls finished their drink in about 4 minutes and just left. The so-called "manager" confirmed that the girls were not allowed to stay longer than that with each customer (unless of course you kept plying them with drinks or went for the lap dance).

Two groups of Albanian guys came in while we were there, had their "free" drink and promptly left.

Summing up it was a complete waste of time.

We headed for the bar opposite the Parliament, but the only bar we found was between the Il Gusto restaurant and the Hotel Kotoni and it was closed (this was on a Saturday night) and looked as if it had completely closed down.

However for the first time in some 4 years I was approached in the early evening by a hooker by the side of the Opera House. She was probably in her fifties, extremely rough looking (unattractive) and was I think of Romany descent. She proposed 50 for an hour. By chance I bumped into her the next day in the afternoon and she had dropped the price to 40/ hour!!

If anyone has any positive mongering news in Tirana please share.

Banter.Fellow Banter, you are so right. Things have changed a bit but still they remain rudimentary. The name of the bar is Shqiponja (Eagle) not Albania. I have taken once a lap dance of 50 E and touching WAS allowed, but still as with the drinks was too short.

PLEASE note that the other bar called "Maria Bonita" is not in front of the Parliament on the main boulevard, but in front of the Other parliament building where sessions are held in George W. Bush street. Nevertheless, even there the situation is more or less the same.

Vip6682
03-15-15, 21:40
I would like to know if there are any local albanian prostitutes female available in Albania and would a taxi driver be of any help thanks.

Banter
03-16-15, 09:01
I would like to know if there are any local albanian prostitutes female available in Albania and would a taxi driver be of any help thanks.If you do manage to find something please share as I am not having any luck here at all!

Some beautiful girls here but only prostitute I have found was an ugly walking bunch of rags, probably in her late 50's at the back of the Opera House.

Thanks.

Banter.

Pegasus 076
03-23-15, 11:14
Fellows,

During a car ride I spotted another strip club, at the opposite side of the stadium from "Sqiponia strip". Named "Candy strip bar", next to an Alpha Bank office and a bus stop. Once I was with other people it was impossible to pay a visit. Anyone has more info about it?

Crow69
07-18-15, 20:48
I would like to know if there are any local albanian prostitutes female available in Albania and would a taxi driver be of any help thanks.Do you know any Albanian sites with ads of hookers with telephone numbers etc? I go there soon.

Banter
07-21-15, 09:50
Do you know any Albanian sites with ads of hookers with telephone numbers etc? I go there soon.No ads with telephone numbers of hookers.

One website for a girl called Maria who never responds.

A website for Happy Escorts showing apparently a number of girls available in Albania but once again no response from any of these girls when you.

Contact them.

Summing up Albania is a disaster if you want to find hookers, after 4 years here I am yet to find one. If you have better luck please share the details.

Banter.

Pegasus 076
09-04-15, 10:21
Hey there,

I just got an info (trusty but not verified) that there a possibility for those staying at the big hotels. According to the source the game is played via the battlers of such hotels.

Anyone ever tried?

Banter
09-15-15, 07:07
Hey there,

I just got an info (trusty but not verified) that there a possibility for those staying at the big hotels. According to the source the game is played via the battlers of such hotels.

Anyone ever tried?Interesting snippet of information, maybe I will check it out this weekend.

Were any particular hotel names mentioned?

I can imagine though that if true the rates will be very high.

Banter.

Banter
09-21-15, 08:31
Interesting snippet of information, maybe I will check it out this weekend.

Were any particular hotel names mentioned?

I can imagine though that if true the rates will be very high.

Banter.There are some very beautiful girls in Tirana but unfortunately they are not in the mongering game!

I checked out the area around Hotel International on Saturday at around midnight. The hotel foyer / bar was empty but I came across a TV.

Behind the National Museum who quoted me 50 euros. I was not interested so did not negotiate but he would have reduced the price.

Next I went to the small park behind the Opera House where there was another TV who offered to give me a BJ in the bushes for 15 euros and a hooker who quoted me 40 euros for an hour. All prices were negotiable however the quality of the hooker and the two TVs, on a scale.

Of 1- 10, would be about -2.

It's strange that around the centre (Skenderberg Square) it gets very deserted later in the evening. The only area with any life at that time is.

The Blok area where the scenery is stunning (and I don't mean the buildings! However there are no hookers plying their trade.

It's very unlikely that if you find a hooker that she is from Tirana as the city is a comparatively small place and everybody knows someone so.

Tirana girls will not risk their reputation.

Despite the comment of Pegasus076 I do not think that the big hotels offer any opportunities as in the evening both the Sheraton and the.

Rognor are pretty deserted in the foyer / bar area making any potential hooker very visible to the guests and management, and sitting waiting.

In an empty bar (as a non-resident of the hotel) raises suspicions.

Maybe the second tier hotels may be better but once again these places are very small and empty in the evening so not really conducive to.

Sitting in the vain hope a hooker comes in.

The search however will continue!

Banter.

Hhann
03-02-16, 17:53
I stayed for 4 days in Tirana, and in general it is a dry city and mongering options are very few may be because there are very few tourists (could be different in summer).

The hotel I stayed had a Thai Spa (can I mention its name here?) and there I got 'proper' HJ and BJ (second day) from there twice at a cost of 75 EUR.

Tried one club Banter has mentioned below (near the parliament. One is closed? And the other one is still open.

Street hookers are few (not my first choice) and quiet a few bars with great looking Albanians girls. Tried few, but may be I was not lucky enough.

If I am allowed to put the name of the hotel of here with Thai spa that offers massage with he. Anyone interested let me know.

Banter
03-03-16, 10:00
I stayed for 4 days in Tirana, and in general it is a dry city and mongering options are very few may be because there are very few tourists (could be different in summer).

The hotel I stayed had a Thai Spa (can I mention its name here?) and there I got 'proper' HJ and BJ (second day) from there twice at a cost of 75 EUR.

Tried one club Banter has mentioned below (near the parliament. One is closed? And the other one is still open.

Street hookers are few (not my first choice) and quiet a few bars with great looking Albanians girls. Tried few, but may be I was not lucky enough.

If I am allowed to put the name of the hotel of here with Thai spa that offers massage with he. Anyone interested let me know.Your experience is about "par for the course" and it is no different in the summer. The Spa in the hotel that you refer to has been offering this service.

For at least 5 years, however a HJ at 75 euros (BJ is a "new" service, I think) plus the cost of the massage at around the same price makes it a very.

Expensive hour of pleasure.

Unfortunately the WGs (and TVs) patrolling the area behind the Opera House and the National Museum are so ugly that you have to be blind drunk to.

Even consider them, however I have found a slim reasonable looking girl called Ela (can be found on the happy escort website-many girls advertised.

But hardly any respond) who comes in from a city outside Tirana and charges 150 euros / hour. Nothing special. Does the job and leaves.

Tirana is a fairly easy city to live in and I guess that the fact that there are no real mongering opportunities has saved me a lot of money over the past 5 years! I will leave in May and spend time in Spain which is one of the mongering paradises so an expensive time is coming up!!

Banter.

Hhann
03-03-16, 11:59
75 was incl HJ.

Generally speaking, I found Tirana as very traditional, and if you stay longer and have patience. There may be lot of options that you can work out.

For e. G coffee shops etc ladies give you good body language (not WGs) inviting you to go and speak to them (so the respect to westerners is inherent). 4 nights was too less for me.

On the evening on my last night of stay, I spilled coffee on my suite and I had to rush it to a Laundromat. There I met a traditional Albanian girl (a beautiful Greek looking girl in her late 20's) who was also there as a customer.

She spoke good English. And we talked a lot about culture, food etc and I am sure if I was staying longer I could have worked out a chance to meet her.

May be nothing is going to work out in the first 2-3 dates, but there is something positive about the city I felt.

Your experience is about "par for the course" and it is no different in the summer. The Spa in the hotel that you refer to has been offering this service.

For at least 5 years, however a HJ at 75 euros (BJ is a "new" service, I think) plus the cost of the massage at around the same price makes it a very.

Expensive hour of pleasure.

Unfortunately the WGs (and TVs) patrolling the area behind the Opera House and the National Museum are so ugly that you have to be blind drunk to.

Even consider them, however I have found a slim reasonable looking girl called Ela (can be found on the happy escort website-many girls advertised.

But hardly any respond) who comes in from a city outside Tirana and charges 150 euros / hour. Nothing special. Does the job and leaves.

Tirana is a fairly easy city to live in and I guess that the fact that there are no real mongering opportunities has saved me a lot of money over the past 5 years! I will leave in May and spend time in Spain which is one of the mongering paradises so an expensive time is coming up!!

Banter.

Banter
03-04-16, 08:39
75 was incl HJ.

.A bargain indeed, maybe time to revisit.

The price used to be 60-70 euros for the massage plus 50 euros for the girl for a HJ.

Banter.

Hhann
03-09-16, 10:56
A bargain indeed, maybe time to revisit.

The price used to be 60-70 euros for the massage plus 50 euros for the girl for a HJ.

Banter.OK let me make this absolutely clear this time.

The massage (80) was charged on to the room.

75 was for the extra services.

Banter
03-10-16, 09:14
OK let me make this absolutely clear this time.

The massage (80) was charged on to the room.

75 was for the extra services.Thanks for the clarification, I will not be visiting this weekend!

Banter.

Pegasus 076
03-11-16, 16:07
During the visit at Shkiponja strip club yesterday, I was contacted by one of the girls, a little chubby (but still very much ok) most probably Serbian or sth similar and she resulted positive to my the demand of a meeting outside the club. The only problem was the fact that such meeting had to take place the next day afternoon and I had a very early flight.

If any of the colleagues is still there may be is worthy a try and let us know.

Banter
03-17-16, 09:01
During the visit at Shkiponja strip club yesterday, I was contacted by one of the girls, a little chubby (but still very much ok) most probably Serbian or sth similar and she resulted positive to my the demand of a meeting outside the club. The only problem was the fact that such meeting had to take place the next day afternoon and I had a very early flight.

If any of the colleagues is still there may be is worthy a try and let us know.Interesting indeed, I will check it out, hopefully this weekend.

Does she have any distinguishing features or is "short and a bit chubby" enough for me to recognise her?

Presumably you mean the strip club located just behind Wilson Square (roundabout).

I have only been there twice and was very annoyed at their apparent policy of having to buy the girl a drink for a 5 minute chat, which was almost carefully timed and then another drink was requested if you wanted to continue for another 5 minutes, especially as with the noise of the music it was difficult to carry on a conversation and the girls (mainly Albanians) were very negative about providing extras.

This I understand as Tirana has a small closely knit community where everybody seems to know, or know of, everybody else, and of course prostitution is totally illegal with even the punters subject to penalties if caught.

However if there is the possibility of arranging something it may be worth the investment.

Thanks for the heads up.

Banter.

TritonBlue
03-24-16, 13:45
Thanks for the clarification, I will not be visiting this weekend!

Banter.How did make the arrangements? Been there a few times but girls didn't seem up to it.

TritonBlue
03-24-16, 14:26
How did you make arrangements? Been there a few times but girls didn't seem up for it.

Thanks for the clarification, I will not be visiting this weekend!

Banter.

Banter
03-25-16, 12:52
How did you make arrangements? Been there a few times but girls didn't seem up for it.When she starts the massage just ask how much for a "happy ending". It used to be 50 euros for a HJ but our fellow mongerer, Hhann, says that he paid 75 euros and that BJ was also on the menu which surprises me. Try and negotiate for 50 (or even lower!

Good luck.

Banter.

JohnyBG
04-27-16, 06:37

If I am allowed to put the name of the hotel of here with Thai spa that offers massage with he. Anyone interested let me know.Hi Hhann,

Could you please send a PM with the name of the hotel?

Thank you.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Banter
04-29-16, 07:35
The Thai Massage is located on the first floor of the Sheraton Hotel next to Fitness Centre.

Enjoy.

Banter.

Hi Hhann,

Could you please send a PM with the name of the hotel?

Thank you.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Bosnahero
10-15-16, 01:07
If there is anyone who can recommend a girl for escort in Tirana, please PM me.

Cheers.

Zorp 001
04-10-17, 05:51
I was thinking about stopping by a few cities on my next visit to Albania. Any local mongers with useful information on which cities are worth visiting? Prices would also be highly appreciated.

TerryJones
09-14-17, 04:39
Does anyone know of a good massage with HJ at the end?

Banter
09-15-17, 10:24
Does anyone know of a good massage with HJ at the end?Try Thai Massage Spa at the Sheraton Hotel.

Banter.

TerryJones
01-23-18, 05:57
I'll be in Tirana in a few weeks and want to know about any confirmed pay for play. I see many people posting about the Sheraton Thai massage, but is there anything else?

Banter
01-23-18, 18:44
I'll be in Tirana in a few weeks and want to know about any confirmed pay for play. I see many people posting about the Sheraton Thai massage, but is there anything else?Having spent 4 years in Tirana, I can confirm that, unless there has been a change in the last few months, the place is dead for mongering.

I managed to find a WG who came from a nearby town and charged 150 euros / hour through the happy escort website, however be prepared not to receive any replies from the girls advertised there. If you have the PM facility I can let you have an email address for this one.

Otherwise you will find one or two real dogs in the park behind the Opera House together with a couple of even worse TGs.

I tried almost all the massage spas without success (except the Sheraton) but read this forum as I believe at least one member thought he may have stumbled upon a spa where a happy ending was available. I only heard about this after I had left and although I know Tirana well I am not sure where it is located.

The so called strip club in the centre is a waste of time, the entrance fee (was 1,000 lek) and includes a drink. Girls (none of them stunning) will come to your table and you must buy them a drink or they leave, once their drink is finished which takes them about 5 minutes they leave unless another drink is forthcoming. None were interested in leaving with you to provide any other services although you may be lucky to hit on a girl, probably (non-Albanian), who may be willing.

Bear in mind three things, firstly that Albania is one of the poorest countries in Europe so there is not much money to be made by the working girls, secondly prostitution is illegal and both girl and customer can be open to prosecution, and thirdly and more importantly is the culture and the fact that it is a small country (everybody seems to know everybody in Tirana) and the girls will not risk their reputation or their families, so if you do find a willing girl she will probably come from a town which is far from Tirana (like the one I found) or she will be a foreigner but as I said Albania is a poor country so a foreign girl will head for richer pastures.

Anyway good luck and if you do hit lucky, please report back.

Banter.

Hhann
03-14-18, 02:00
Banter,

I am going to have to go back to Tirana for few trips in the next 2 months.

Have you tried any of the night clubs coming up on google like Moscow, 4 elements etc?

Are there chances of getting WGs there or possibly turn lucky to meet some non-WGs for a 1 NS?

Cheers,

HH.

Hhann
06-23-18, 19:01
Hello,

Anyone home listening to this board, please see my message. Any tips to a non-Albanian speaking visitor here on business mongering on some weekends.

Other languages. I can barely speak Italian, without making myself laugh!

Banter
08-08-18, 10:14
How are the girls here? Any helpful information that would help me seek a wonderful lady for a night?Read the posts here and you will get an idea of the situation in Albania, hopeless is to put it mildly, however if you PM me I may be able to let you have a contact of a girl, but I would sress that I have not tried her, although her body picture seems reasonable.

Banter.

Kako123
08-19-18, 04:10
I have been to Tirana several times, all I remember is ugly looking street walkers in nearby road of Tirana international hotel.

JoseNosay
06-14-19, 05:52
I have been to Tirana several times, all I remember is ugly looking street walkers in nearby road of Tirana international hotel.Its worth trying if you team up with an Albanian American sidekick (Many are Kosovar types, but its better than going alone).

People are as isolated as their language, its worth it as Albania is a Neolithic enclave of a warm blooded population that didn't Hellenize. So their IE version is full of unknown substrate that makes Greek look easy.

Michi T
04-13-20, 20:43
Its worth trying if you team up with an Albanian American sidekick (Many are Kosovar types, but its better than going alone).

People are as isolated as their language, its worth it as Albania is a Neolithic enclave of a warm blooded population that didn't Hellenize. So their IE version is full of unknown substrate that makes Greek look easy.Bla bla bla, language is no issue, many dudes speak English, mostly very well. And girls are so open-minded, one would not expect that!

Michi T
04-13-20, 20:44
Hello,

Anyone home listening to this board, please see my message. Any tips to a non-Albanian speaking visitor here on business mongering on some weekends.

Other languages. I can barely speak Italian, without making myself laugh!Why can you dude not simply go to city center and make contact with some local girls?

Oiste
08-14-21, 12:10
I understand that in Albania the scene is only PRO! Apart from professional sluts there is really no way to meet normal girls.

LatinaChaser1
01-03-22, 02:40
I understand that in Albania the scene is only PRO! Apart from professional sluts there is really no way to meet normal girls.You won't be able to find P4 P unless you know a local that is well versed I to that life. Even for locals is very difficult to find P4P. Your best chance is a short flight to Belgrade where you will be able to find plenty of hot girls for $.

If you're staying for a few months you have a better chance of finding a wife than a WG.

LoyalJohn
08-16-22, 17:02
Visiting Tirana soon. Wondering if euro escort is legit or not. There's a few options via the website and I already msged some. Some shared address to meet and others say they're independent.

With independent, I'm not going to do anything unless I verify via a video call or communicate well.

But would like to know other's experience as its my first time on there?

LoyalJohn
08-17-22, 22:26
Hey all, total noob here. Got some rates from Euro girls in tirana at around 200-250 euro per hour. Doesn't look like it's good value especially if I want to monger 3-4 times in the month.

Pictures look nice but def not real. Too good to be true kinda case.

I'm thinking of booking a cheap flight to Istanbul and playing there. Rates I'm getting there is around $50-80/ HR.

Henri Dufresne
08-22-22, 20:43
Hey all, total noob here. Got some rates from Euro girls in tirana at around 200-250 euro per hour. Doesn't look like it's good value especially if I want to monger 3-4 times in the month.

Pictures look nice but def not real. Too good to be true kinda case.

I'm thinking of booking a cheap flight to Istanbul and playing there. Rates I'm getting there is around $50-80/ HR.Albanian women are very active online. Albanian pros are VERY discreet in real life. All women in Albania are very concerned by their reputation.

There are many real Albanian beauties on seeking.com. Here what you should do, never make an offer on seeking.com tell that you are in Albania, ready to meet her in exchange for a little gift. Give your telegram or whatsapp account. Then, on telegram or whatsapp, agree on a price. Ask the girl to send a selfie where she does a special sign with her hand to check that she is real.

The second option is Tinder. You can spot the pro because they take pictures of themselves wearing fit dress in lounge bars and night clubs.

LoyalJohn
08-23-22, 07:04
Albanian women are very active online. Albanian pros are VERY discreet in real life. All women in Albania are very concerned by their reputation.

There are many real Albanian beauties on seeking.com. Here what you should do, never make an offer on seeking.com tell that you are in Albania, ready to meet her in exchange for a little gift. Give your telegram or whatsapp account. Then, on telegram or whatsapp, agree on a price. Ask the girl to send a selfie where she does a special sign with her hand to check that she is real.

The second option is Tinder. You can spot the pro because they take pictures of themselves wearing fit dress in lounge bars and night clubs.Thanks for your advice but to implement it I'd need to pay $100+ just to upgrade and see msgs from girls on seeking.com. Unless there's another way, I'm not going to do that.

Desin
08-23-22, 20:39
Updating Tinder to the max would cost a little less. Then put some short text and money related emojis, but in a way it won't rule Tinder's rules. So it's not a direct message about buying girls for money, but something related to spending money, for example. The whole thing should be short enough to be seen on a first glimpse.

I did this on my last night in an unspecified country, which was more similar to Albania than Spain in it's relation to paid arrangements. After doing some swiping a 18 year old girl matched me back and was ready to meet. But she "liked it slow", so skip.

ColoradoHobby
10-16-22, 23:28
Thanks for your advice but to implement it I'd need to pay $100+ just to upgrade and see msgs from girls on seeking.com. Unless there's another way, I'm not going to do that.When I'm traveling and seeking local talent, I find the SA subscription can be very worthwhile. In the end, it's all about what kind of girl and what kind of service you're hoping to find. In my experience in countries similar to Albania, I could find a straight up pro that's hardened and has zero passion for covered sex using agencies, free websites, etc for $50-150/ hour. OR. I could use SA and find a genuinely hot, fun, interesting girl who's genuinely down to fuck, takes it bare, and stays for breakfast for that same money. If I prorate the money I spend on an SA subscription for a month over the 3-10 sessions I'll have on a trip, it's essentially a rounding difference.

Of course, if you're only able to have one session with one girl, the math changes. I plan to be in Albania in the spring, so I'm just now doing recon.