PDA

View Full Version : Other Areas

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6

Rocky V
04-18-21, 18:09
It looks like to me that lot of people didn't realize yet what has happened to the sex industry, how it was shut down in some countries like Austria and Germany and how much time is going to take to get back to what it was.

Sometimes I like to take a trip down on memory lane and look for brothel's websites and adresses and find them on google streets. I like to remember how it was walking on the streets of Vienna and have so many choices. Well, at one point I found a list of legit brothels made around late 2018 and early 2019 and started to watch those spots on google streets (whose images were taken on late 2019), and I was surprised to find how many of those places were closed in just half year. A normal year.

Now. Can you imagine what has happened to all those places, and of course to the girls working inside, in one and half year of Covid? Of course some girls worked with the "hausbesuche" option, of course FKK are more resilient than a cheap studio, but still: when the sex scene will open again it will be very different.

So you just have to be patient, wait, pay attention to what governments are going to do, wait, get a wide range of information on what is happening in certain cities, wait, understand how the sex market is going to restart itself and wait a little more.Businesses, including legal brothels and clubs, have received support from the government and EU during the pandemic. So the situation, although very complicated and difficult, may not be so dramatic. However, I also take trips down memory lane but I'm more optimistic about a full re-opening in the next 3-4 months.

Sirioja
04-19-21, 08:13
Businesses, including legal brothels and clubs, have received support from the government and EU during the pandemic. So the situation, although very complicated and difficult, may not be so dramatic. However, I also take trips down memory lane but I'm more optimistic about a full re-opening in the next 3-4 months.You mean for Austria? When I doubt for reopening before elections in Germany and really not sure on this year.

Massimo Potente
04-19-21, 11:38
Businesses, including legal brothels and clubs, have received support from the government and EU during the pandemic. So the situation, although very complicated and difficult, may not be so dramatic. However, I also take trips down memory lane but I'm more optimistic about a full re-opening in the next 3-4 months.This may very well be but be sure that a lot of businesses will be weeded out and this'll show when the re-opening is going to happen. Not every business in the brothel sector was eligible for receiving support if they weren't good and solid tax payers already. We might see a somewhat different landscape soon. However I trust that the most relevant places will all be coming back alive and solid. The ladies must be eagerly awaiting the comeback, I assume, so we can expect good lineups mostly everywhere.

Particularly Wellcum is on my list of clubs which I expect to have a brilliant start to the summer because they know their stuff better than most.

ShoesAndSocks
05-14-21, 01:14
Wellcum website says they're re-opening on May 29th.

Dubner32
05-15-21, 14:59
Hear from girls that invited back for start 29 May. Presumably them few days before for normal work health check. Also W Instagram.

Need to check Aust border / travel situation.

Pistons
05-18-21, 05:38
How is it for Italians returning also? I suppose that's vital for Wellcum.

Pistons
05-24-21, 20:58
https://www.telefriuli.it/cronaca/torna-erotismo-wellcum-carinzia/2/220178/art/

Sounds like they have hired 5 new persons to do rapid covid tests on site just outside the entrance. Is Goldentime Vienna preparing the same?

And all the rooms (at the hotel I presume) were booked quite fast. I guess there were some rather anxious punters waiting for it to happen LOL.

Pistons
05-24-21, 21:01
Anyone have any idea how long it takes to get the results from these rapid tests? And how many PCR cycluses are they doing with these rapid tests?

Sirioja
05-25-21, 05:03
https://www.telefriuli.it/cronaca/torna-erotismo-wellcum-carinzia/2/220178/art/

Sounds like they have hired 5 new persons to do rapid covid tests on site just outside the entrance. Is Goldentime Vienna preparing the same?

And all the rooms (at the hotel I presume) were booked quite fast. I guess there were some rather anxious punters waiting for it to happen LOL.Brothel becoming hospital. Maybe Italians will go, just to get tested. According to last Summer casting level, even I enjoyed Ana evolution, but no need to rush. Business seemed quite slow on my 4 visits on week ends. GT Vienna was higher level for girls for me.

LoneTraveller
05-25-21, 07:54
Anyone have any idea how long it takes to get the results from these rapid tests? And how many PCR cycluses are they doing with these rapid tests?Usually rapid tests are not PCR tests but antigen (not antibody tests).

Results usually within 15 minutes (give or take).

Christian G
05-25-21, 21:36
Seems will re-open on 17 June.

Sirioja
05-27-21, 04:33
Seems will re-open on 17 June.If really reopening, when didn't on last Summer, when new management on 2019, would be great news when more interesting for me on 2016 and 2019 for casting than Wellcum. More woman types.

ShoesAndSocks
05-30-21, 05:58
I read that on reopening day at 4 pm there were 203 customers and 78 girls present.

Sounds pretty good given the pre-entry form for Austria and other Covid-related hoops the Italians had to jump through.

Pistons
05-30-21, 08:45
I read that on reopening day at 4 pm there were 203 customers and 78 girls present.

Sounds pretty good given the pre-entry form for Austria and other Covid-related hoops the Italians had to jump through.That's more than impressive! Last October it was not even near that amount of girls. But I suppose there might have been some difficulties for the Italians to come perhaps.

Any idea if there is a lot of new girls also? And which 'stars' are back?

Pistons
05-30-21, 08:53
https://m.dagospia.com/wellcum-buona-eiaculazione-oggi-riapre-il-bordello-preferito-dagli-italiani-si-potra-fare-la-271691

I guess they have indeed started 2 hours earlier at least. So opens at 10 am.

But this is quite extreme though: (auto translated with chrome).

'We start with 80 girls who work on two shifts and within a week we will reach a hundred, out of a maximum of 150. We then have 250-280 in the list to join us, who in the meantime are "parked" in other clubs.'

Too bad I have no chance of going myself before in July the earliest.

Pistons
05-30-21, 08:59
This article is one for the history books LOL!

"Have you received messages from Italians in withdrawal?

A massacre. We had to reopen the reception even though we were closed because we couldn't take it anymore. Three people at work to reply to messages, at least two hours a day, constantly. Desperate people, people asking for girls, sending poems, sending letters here for when the girls came back."

ShoesAndSocks
05-30-21, 23:38
Any idea if there is a lot of new girls also? And which 'stars' are back?From (translated) reports on the Italian forum, I gather not much had changed LU wise.

Nadira ex Globe I saw was present going by their new Ladies page (seems to have replaced veniamo.it site).

One little tidbit I picked up - the kino has been restored, same location but smaller.

Christian G
05-31-21, 09:30
https://wellcum.at/en/girls/

Sirioja
05-31-21, 21:45
https://m.dagospia.com/wellcum-buona-eiaculazione-oggi-riapre-il-bordello-preferito-dagli-italiani-si-potra-fare-la-271691

I guess they have indeed started 2 hours earlier at least. So opens at 10 am.

But this is quite extreme though: (auto translated with chrome).

'We start with 80 girls who work on two shifts and within a week we will reach a hundred, out of a maximum of 150. We then have 250-280 in the list to join us, who in the meantime are "parked" in other clubs.'

Too bad I have no chance of going myself before in July the earliest.According to 2019 and 2020, quantity don't make quality and I was really not impressed since 2017. Even on 2018, I preferred Mila. Ro at Marina. Slv. After painful balls rush, let's see in few weeks, when not so crowded on last Summer when Germany was closed.

Pistons
06-01-21, 14:07
According to 2019 and 2020, quantity don't make quality and I was really not impressed since 2017. Even on 2018, I preferred Mila. Ro at Marina. Slv. After painful balls rush, let's see in few weeks, when not so crowded on last Summer when Germany was closed.2017 and 2018 was the best yes. I do get the years confused sometimes by 1, but since 2019 it did go down a bit overall. Let's just hope the 250 girls have at least 10 great girls. It is mainly recognizable names and faces on the site there. Maybe 25% new ones or girls I haven't seen as far as I can tell. But I suspect at least 40% you haven't met.

Pistons
06-01-21, 20:43
Too many girls can mean not enough rooms per girl yes. Problem is different guys probably like different girls. If only management has a keen eye on everything and are in a position to handpick. But that is controversial maybe. I don't know. Some stars can even be offput if there are too many other stars. So it is a delicate game in any case. Let's just hope for the best and try to make it a good time for the girls we like. So that they won't leave. And that goes for all clubs!

Sirioja
06-01-21, 22:09
2017 and 2018 was the best yes. I do get the years confused sometimes by 1, but since 2019 it did go down a bit overall. Let's just hope the 250 girls have at least 10 great girls. It is mainly recognizable names and faces on the site there. Maybe 25% new ones or girls I haven't seen as far as I can tell. But I suspect at least 40% you haven't met.250 girls is just club bullshit, I don't believe brothels claim. I just wish I can find only 1 beauty on my standard when I will go for Zoncolan. Will have also to climb from Sutrio because never noticed so steep 27% 3 last kilometers, but if heavy Sagan was able, then I should also. From Ovaro is steeper.

Pistons
06-02-21, 00:28
250 girls is just club bullshit, I don't believe brothels claim. I just wish I can find only 1 beauty on my standard when I will go for Zoncolan. Will have also to climb from Sutrio because never noticed so steep 27% 3 last kilometers, but if heavy Sagan was able, then I should also. From Ovaro is steeper.Not at the same time. The article mentioned they have a list of 250 who wants to work there. But they don't have room for all of them at the same time.

Sirioja
06-02-21, 20:48
Not at the same time. The article mentioned they have a list of 250 who wants to work there. But they don't have room for all of them at the same time.I would much prefer only Mila and I think I would go only with her and she would probably refuse I go with others, than 250 on last Summer looks level, even Ana was cute and became improving charming.

Mursenary
06-02-21, 22:19

Sounds pretty good given the pre-entry form for Austria and other Covid-related hoops the Italians had to jump through.Any vaccination proof requirements, specifically the QR code?

LoneTraveller
06-03-21, 08:04
Any vaccination proof requirements, specifically the QR code?See Vienna thread.

Christian G
06-25-21, 19:16
Date 24th June 2021.

https://wellcum.at/en/

Prices: 85 euro entry fee, 70 euro for 30 minutes with the girl, +50 euro CIM, +100 euro anal.

Hotel: https://wellcum.at/en/hotel/ I never tried it, so not ask me if is a good one.

Line up: website said 75/80, I didn't count them but I think more likely between 50/60 girls IMHO. I think last year the line up was better with more girl and younger and sexier.

Dress code: Thursday is a total naked day but 4/5 girls wore g-string, another 2 wore a bra but no panties, some girls abused the use of the towel around the hips. If is a total naked day, must be total naked, so no panties, no bra, no g-string, no towels (apart when the girls go to eat).

Food: buffet is very good with plenty of choice, cold and hot stuff, desserts, fruits, ecc. Restaurant is closed between 4 pm and 6 pm.

Lounge room: too dark, also during the day it was too dark inside IMHO.

Garden: great sunny day it's always a pleasure to take sunbath naked with your ball in the air and naked girls walking by you.

Covid rules: mask should be mandatory when you walking around the club, but staff and customers wear the mask only at the reception. Inside the club no one wear mask including the manager. No temperature control, you must to show proof of vaccination (22 days after the first dose is enough) or certificate of recovery for at least 28 days and no later than 6 months or PCR test no older than 72 hours or Antigenic test no older than 48 hours. If you don't have any of these, free self tests are available. Also you need fill out a form with: date, name, surname, phone number and email. No one check your ID card.

I arrived there around 11:30 am, eating some fruit then spent 30 minutes naked in the sun. Shower and went to sit with Iffet, turkish girl, I didn't ask her age but I guess arounf 25 yo.

Good room with French kiss, BBBJ with a couple of DT attempts failed, fucked her fist cowgirl and finish in doggie. https://wellcum.at/en/damen-detail/?girl=543.

Time for lunch with pasta bolognese and bresaola with rocket and parmesan cheese flakes.

Back in the garden, I spent almost 2 hours walking around took some sun, swimming and trying to avoid the various rocket that were trying to hit me. Most girls have very bad attitude, they are sharky and hunting their prey with insistently, asking you if you want to have sex with them without wasting 2 minutes for talking with you and give you a bit of social time for the interview. I think this place is one of the baddest for a newbie because would be eaten alive by Romanian piranhas. Some girls working in tag team as if they were playing in the WWE and tring hard to selling a threesome. Many girls said No to my question about french kiss, always the best question for understand their attitude in the room.

At the end I spont Kelly alone in a corner near the sex kino, so I went to sit with her and I asked if it was in punishment as in school LOL. She is from Romania, 18 yo (she has come of age in December 2020). She is nice and relax, not in hurry for going in the room and told me that she don't kiss but she love to suck cock. Normally I would refuse her due to the no kiss, but I was tired to looking around and at least she deigned to exchange a few words without asking me to go straight up to the room. So we go upstair, I took a quick shower while she make the bed ready then I relax and like a good teacher I examined her oral technique. Good student, she put a lot of effort on it. Fucked her missionary then finish in doggy https://wellcum.at/en/damen-detail/?girl=564.

Back downstair, eating some fruit and a bit of dessert before restaurant closing. Back in the garden and Talia, 30 yo from Poland came to sit near me. https://wellcum.at/en/damen-detail/?girl=524.

A bit silly girl but she answered positively to all my questions and then said something I really liked "you are the customer so you decide what to do in the room". Right mentality, too bad it was a little bluff.

Start with some FK and nipples play, then she went south and took my cock in the mouth. At this time she started to be pushy with upsell some extra, like prostate massage and CIM. Oh come on, don't start with this shit babe, we talked already about this and you knew it would be a standard room with no extras. Told her to shut up and suck. Starting with a cowgirl while I eat her very nice and soft fake boobs (doctor did a great work). Then is time for doggy and she keept insist for CIM. WTF! Start to fucking her as hard as possibile until almost the end of the 30 minutes then I offered her to try to finish me with a BBBJ (I knew I wouldn't be able to come). So she sucked me with effort till the gong but sorry ma'am, no 50 euro extra for you.

Now is time to some real pro room, and I had one girl in my mind, one of the best perfomer in the club. Lucky me, I met her at the bar. Evelina, 32 yo, Romania https://wellcum.at/en/damen-detail/?girl=507 She is great! Some talking and when we found out we had a lot in common, she took a liking to me and we chatted a lot. Then the show started in the room. Shower together with a BBBJ. We dried off and then super BBBJ with super DT and ball licking with her kneeling in front of the mirror masturbating. Deep Deep french kiss, DATY and rimjob, fucked in many positions and shot a huge jizz in her pussy. (with condom). Shower again. Total time in the room 45 min, with no extra money.

At 6 pm I was starving so I ate early. Beef steak, mixed salad, caprese salad and some Parma Ham (it was delicious). While I ateing, Evelina came in the restaurant and asking if she can join me, what a question!? Of course, you not need to ask. Great talking again and good time. She's back to work and I relax at restaurant while drinking some hot stuff as a digestive.

Brush my teeth, went to the bathroom then I was ready for the fifth round.

Looking for a second room with Evelina but she was busy, waiting for 30 minutes but nothing, so I looking for Nadira (another girl that have a good feedback on the web) 25 yo from Moldova https://wellcum.at/en/damen-detail/?girl=326 again I was lucky and found her easy. Some chit chat and she look like a bit freaked out as she lived in a clouds.

Anyway we went upstair together. French kiss, BBBJ with a failed DT attemps. Fucked her cowgirl, doggy and missionary. In the last position she held me hugged and licked my neck and ear, I don't know how she did it but she managed to get me the fourth cumshot without any fatigue on my part.

My time was near the end, spent 10 minutes in the jacuzzi and when I walked out the wellnes area, Evelina came to asking what time I leave because now she is busy (she didn't know for how long) and maybe later we could spend some time together. Sorry baby, you are great and make me felt so good, but I'm fucking tired and need to drive 2 hours to my hotel and next day must wake up early. So I have to go.

Pistons
06-25-21, 21:11
Nice report! Rockets huh? So you're Italian? LOL.

I think I was with Evelina once too, but iirc she told me she was Colombian haha. Great woman though! Nice fit curves.

Never met Iffet yet, but she does look like a homerun at least.

You must have been lucky on your visits last year if it was better than it seems to be right now though. At least last fall it wasn't very great.

Sirioja
06-26-21, 05:52
If casting was better on Summer 2020 when was so down for me, it must be a real horrors show? GT casting was higher than Wellcum on 2020. If reopening, maybe Andiamo will be higher.

Maxime
06-26-21, 09:53
Thanks for the balanced report CG, it looks it is not real paradise where (almost) all beautiful girls offer good service, but you have to do the pre-room intake selection proces very critically (like almost evrywhere nowadays, expect maybe the Imperium clubs in CH). In the end you had a good timeI think.

When in the neightourhood, I would certainly test drive this club too.

Sirioja
06-26-21, 14:14
Thanks for the balanced report CG, it looks it is not real paradise where (almost) all beautiful girls offer good service, but you have to do the pre-room intake selection proces very critically (like almost evrywhere nowadays, expect maybe the Imperium clubs in CH). In the end you had a good timeI think.

When in the neightourhood, I would certainly test drive this club too.Already so average casting on last Summer. Fortunately I found and made improve tall Ana. Ro. 3 visits on August, only 3 rooms with her, couldn't find any other.

Dupont88
07-01-21, 15:26
Prices: 85 euro entry fee, 70 euro for 30 minutes with the girl, +50 euro CIM, +100 euro anal.

Now only the braves who dares can fuck.

With the fucking delta version of China virus the time window can be 2/3 months.

Then mimic 2020.

And so on.

Little time for the chicks for grabbing some bucks enough to survive the looking Rumanian winter.

Sirioja
07-02-21, 14:28
Wish for at least 1 beauty with no silicon and not too many tattoos like a stolen car, and not telling: I don't kiss because of corona, but I suck good, when I will be for Zoncolan. I dream for Lena or Mila Marina back.

Pistons
07-04-21, 18:16

Now only the braves who dares can fuck.

With the fucking delta version of China virus the time window can be 2/3 months.

Then mimic 2020.

And so on.

Little time for the chicks for grabbing some bucks enough to survive the looking Rumanian winter.Delta or delta plus probably won't be enough. But all viruses mutates all the time, so in 3 months time, sure the spike protein will have had a few more mutations. Leaving vaccines less effective. Question is just how much.

Sirioja
07-05-21, 06:39
Delta or delta plus probably won't be enough. But all viruses mutates all the time, so in 3 months time, sure the spike protein will have had a few more mutations. Leaving vaccines less effective. Question is just how much.Wish we will have whole Summer in EU, before delta fourth wave, when spreading, even in vaccined UK, and killing. Let s wish for not so bad casting at Wellcum on August, maybe also at Andiamo if open, and GT Vienna.

Dubner32
07-06-21, 09:30
Siri, In UK, covid, even with the variant, is now no. 26 on list of cause of death.

After 25 other things that normally cause people to die.

In any population of 60 M, life expectancy 80 years, about 1800 people die every day. Simple maths.

Now UK covid about 15 die of covid.

Yes, has been bad. Yes, could get worse.

But, here in UK, is feeling that people in EU are anti-Us, and try hard to stay ignorant.

Dubner32
07-06-21, 09:31
Siri,

In UK, covid, even with the variant, is now no. 26 on list of cause of death.

In any population of 60 M, life expectancy 80 years, about 1800 people die every day. Simple maths.

Now in UK, about 15 die of covid.

But, here in UK, is feeling that people in EU are anti-UK, and try hard to stay ignorant.

Sirioja
07-07-21, 06:59
Siri,

In UK, covid, even with the variant, is now no. 26 on list of cause of death.

Now in UK, about 15 die of covid.

But, here in UK, is feeling that people in EU are anti-UK, and try hard to stay ignorant.For sure, brexit made a gap, but say thank you to your crazy and not Mister honesty Johnson who is not reliable, fucking EU for vaccine, giving bad image for UK, like Trump did for US. Also understand EU, after UK mutant and now when India was under UK few months ago, but now Commonwealth Indian mutant spreading in UK and EU, when both mutants killed so many Europeans. Nothing about UK citizens who are welcome, but from risks got from UK since beginning of the year.

Massimo Potente
07-11-21, 16:58
My most recent experience at Wellcum is from 3 weeks ago and all things considered, I was impressed. I got there tested and clean so I was able to enter quickly. If you are not tested, vaccinated or recovered you can get tested there with a rapid test, which is convenient and fast enough.

Staff were as nice and competent as always, nothing bad to say at all.

If I have to rate the line-up compared to prior years it was a bit weaker but compared to everything else that I know in Austria these days, Wellcum still is the only number one and premium sex retreat.

Everything is the same and I had a great lazy day with a single room. Her name is Catalina, if I remember well and although she seemed a bit sharky, she wasn't and I had a great half hour with a pretty and engaged young lady.

Food was good, weather was good. A very pleasant stay through and through.

Sirioja
07-11-21, 18:36
For how much is test on site? Weaker casting than on last Summer?

MonSooner
07-11-21, 19:07
For how much is test on site?Tests on site are supposed to be for free. They're also only valid in the location you do it at.

Sirioja
07-11-21, 21:17
Tests on site are supposed to be for free. They're also only valid in the location you do it at.Thanks for this good news for Wellcum. Also for free at Andiamo?

Pistons
07-13-21, 18:53
Tests on site are supposed to be for free. They're also only valid in the location you do it at.Yeah well supposedly perhaps. Though I hear you can also use them at restaurants and at some hotels. Or maybe it depends on who is at work. But not after 48 hours with antigen tests. And definitely not for border crossings.

Pistons
07-16-21, 14:57
I'm at Wellcum now. The lineup is far far better now than last year. I would say it is back at a very healthy level finally after maybe a 2-3 year downturn. There are about 10 girls on my shortlist, which is good. Out of maybe 70-75 yesterday when I tried to count.

Of course there is a couple of girls I miss seeing here, but given the recent covid, their back on track much faster than I'd have thought.

I'm not a big fan of the new rest chairs in the resting room though. Impossible to get a nap in those. Aside from that, the cinema is back. Slightly altered from how it used to be, but much the same. Food is great. Especially the fruit assortment. Only the pasta seems to have gotten worse. Don't know why.

Sirioja
07-17-21, 14:48
But casting was very average on Summer 2020 and nothing exceptional on 2019 , Angie turning plastic horror, or even on 2018 when she was Miss what the fuck, but Marina Slovenja with Mila was higher casting level. Do they make again foods after midnight? When not on last Summer.

Pistons
07-17-21, 22:15
When it comes to Angie / Barbie. I certainly miss her. Both with or without the Botox and sillies. But as is with many girls, their self image does change a bit after they try to enhance their bodies. And I suppose this is why she changed name. I bet you just didn't click so well with new personality. She did seem to get slightly more entrepreneurial perhaps after that.

Sirioja
07-18-21, 07:29
When it comes to Angie / Barbie. I certainly miss her. Both with or without the Botox and sillies. But as is with many girls, their self image does change a bit after they try to enhance their bodies. And I suppose this is why she changed name. I bet you just didn't click so well with new personality. She did seem to get slightly more entrepreneurial perhaps after that.She remembered me from our 2 rooms on August 2018 and came to me when she saw me on August 2019, but when she saw my eyes, we didn't even chat for more than Hello, she understood, maybe she saw tears in my crying eyes, when I just wanted to become blind not to see such pity. For sure, becoming a real plastic Barbie. I don't look for such girls. Darla also lost beauty for me. Wish I can find at least only 1 looking like a natural woman. Are there foods again after midnight?

Pistons
07-18-21, 14:06
But really, the lineup is more than acceptable at the moment. A bigger problem is the loud music in the weekends. It gets impossible to get a nap past 20:00. Even if you have a hotel room. Even the girls complain about headaches due to the high decibels. The dj is also an amateur with 0 music sense. I really thought this was a NRW FKK problem with the Turkish clubs there. But seems it has affected Wellcum too. The club desperately needs to lower the volume ASAP. So I would avoid going there in the weekends as it is now.

Sirioja
07-18-21, 16:17
What about level of services? When I don t kiss because of corona but I suck good, on 2020 reopening, but I m not Italian.

Pistons
07-19-21, 23:06
What about level of services? When I don t kiss because of corona but I suck good, on 2020 reopening, but I m not Italian.When it comes to kissing, 8 out of 8. The girls are really not anything to complain about. It's a winner club and atmosphere at the moment. The negatives are also minor and has to do with the club (dj, pasta and relax beds). Not the girls as it is now.

Sirioja
07-20-21, 08:09
When it comes to kissing, 8 out of 8. The girls are really not anything to complain about. It's a winner club and atmosphere at the moment. The negatives are also minor and has to do with the club (dj, pasta and relax beds). Not the girls as it is now.I will judge when I will go for Zoncolan on August. When except on 2017, not exceptional since I discovered on 2016 , even a beautiful club among wonderful Carinthian mountains. Do they really control test on entry?

Pistons
07-25-21, 20:28
I will judge when I will go for Zoncolan on August. When except on 2017, not exceptional since I discovered on 2016 , even a beautiful club among wonderful Carinthian mountains. Do they really control test on entry?Unfortunately Antonia and Flavia seems to have left Wellcum. Two of my favourites, so that's a small negative for me now. Maybe not for everyone, nor for you. I barely look at girls 1.70 and above while I rarely see you even like anyone below 1.60. So polar opposite views here.

Still, a lot of new girls, but I also keep hearing rumors of some girls leaving for Dubai. And at least one or two more of them used to be girls I liked also. Now where in Dubai I wonder.

Sirioja
07-26-21, 07:23
Unfortunately Antonia and Flavia seems to have left Wellcum. Two of my favourites, so that's a small negative for me now. Maybe not for everyone, nor for you. I barely look at girls 1.70 and above while I rarely see you even like anyone below 1.60. So polar opposite views here.

Still, a lot of new girls, but I also keep hearing rumors of some girls leaving for Dubai. And at least one or two more of them used to be girls I liked also. Now where in Dubai I wonder.But did you find good girls for you to repeat? When I like to repeat, had 6 1 hour rooms on 4 days with Lena on August 2017. She was about 165 but full natural GFE full kissing. Most of those who will really try Dubai will return fast.

Pistons
07-28-21, 22:38
But did you find good girls for you to repeat? When I like to repeat, had 6 1 hour rooms on 4 days with Lena on August 2017. She was about 165 but full natural GFE full kissing. Most of those who will really try Dubai will return fast.Well I did Flavia 3 times. I've heard she might not be as good with everyone, but I got superb chemistry with her. I guess it's the George Clooney effect.

Also I have steller chemistry with most, so its not that the girls don't try. They usually do their best with me unless I have a bad day and my mind is elsewhere. Like with one girl at wellcum who refuses me now because she thinks we have terrible chemistry. What she doesn't know and what I didn't tell her is that when we were in the room together once a few years ago I picked her out of spite that another girl had just left. So I was thinking of that other girl while we were playing chess. And she noticed kinda that my mind was elsewhere. LOL. It was actually like a test from my part. Which failed horribly. I still don't understand all these stories of people who have their former loved ones on their mind when being with a new girl. Haha!

Tina, Olga and Lea I've also been multiple times with. And I hope for Coco to return. Other girls like Lina, Morgana, Ramona etc I'd also repeat with. And I haven't checked off all the girls yet either.

Sara is rumored to have gone to Dubai. She was always great and I probably was 5+ times with her.

Barbie / Angie was the first one to be rumored to have left for Dubai.

Daria I am not sure of. Maybe her also, but don't quote me on that one. And I am too lazy to check up on my source. I could be wrong.

Sirioja
07-29-21, 05:21
Well I did Flavia 3 times. I've heard she might not be as good with everyone, but I got superb chemistry with her. I guess it's the George Clooney effect.

Also I have steller chemistry with most, so its not that the girls don't try. They usually do their best with me unless I have a bad day and my mind is elsewhere. Like with one girl at wellcum who refuses me now because she thinks we have terrible chemistry. What she doesn't know and what I didn't tell her is that when we were in the room together once a few years ago I picked her out of spite that another girl had just left. So I was thinking of that other girl while we were playing chess. And she noticed kinda that my mind was elsewhere. LOL. It was actually like a test from my part. Which failed horribly. I still don't understand all these stories of people who have their former loved ones on their mind when being with a new girl. Haha!

Tina, Olga and Lea I've also been multiple times with. And I hope for Coco to return. Other girls like Lina, Morgana, Ramona etc I'd also repeat with. And I haven't checked off all the girls yet either.

Sara is rumored to have gone to Dubai. She was always great and I probably was 5+ times with her..I meant girls for repeating on this tour, when you wrote your Flavia I never noticed, left. I won't miss Darla and horror Angie silicon. I got Darla before silicon, with reddish hair, on 2017 and Lena was far above for love sex. I would be so happy to find a model type with natural tits only with flesh, like Mila.

Pistons
07-30-21, 23:28
I meant girls for repeating on this tour, when you wrote your Flavia I never noticed, left. I won't miss Darla and horror Angie silicon. I got Darla before silicon, with reddish hair, on 2017 and Lena was far above for love sex. I would be so happy to find a model type with natural tits only with flesh, like Mila.I would have repeated almost all the 8 girls I was with at Wellcum this time around. I do hear rumors that I was there at an especially good week this time around though. But also that a lot of new girls are arriving too. So its really hard to say especially when you don't know more than 5 names from the lineup on the website.

Sirioja
07-31-21, 15:52
I would have repeated almost all the 8 girls I was with at Wellcum this time around. I do hear rumors that I was there at an especially good week this time around though. But also that a lot of new girls are arriving too. So its really hard to say especially when you don't know more than 5 names from the lineup on the website.Good for you if you enjoyed your tour. Only 1 girl on my standard would be enough for me when I should sport on 3 days in Frioul.

Pistons
08-03-21, 14:49
Good for you if you enjoyed your tour. Only 1 girl on my standard would be enough for me when I should sport on 3 days in Frioul.Yes I know. I can be a sucker switching girls. Like a kid in a candystore. LOL.

Afterwards I often regret not having focused on fewer girls. Or just one. But when in the middle of it I fear I am ridiculously polygamous LOL.

Sirioja
08-03-21, 21:08
Yes I know. I can be a sucker switching girls. Like a kid in a candystore. LOL.

Afterwards I often regret not having focused on fewer girls. Or just one. But when in the middle of it I fear I am ridiculously polygamous LOL.I'm exception, preferring to focus on only 1 girl, from my past real life model, when most of guys don't repeat. Anyway, I don't find many attractive interesting girls, so when I succeed to find 1, my Christmas day. Found 3 attractive good at Sharks on July, good time.

ShoesAndSocks
08-07-21, 11:41
Just noticed a strange cross-promotion on the Wellcum website offering reduced entry to Andiamo.

I found this (translated) explanation from Wellcum on an Italian website:

For a few days Wellcum has also been operating in the ANDIAMO club in Villach. We are trying to tiptoe into this club with such a glorious past. We will try to find the right path in order to offer something different than the Wellcum. There is a lot of work to do, I hope you understand that it is not easy to leave after all the earthquakes that have occurred within that club. We start with an offer for all Wellcum customers, anyone who wants to visit the Andiamo on the same day they are at the Wellcum, the admission price is reduced to 30 instead of 69. We will organize with a shuttle the transfer of customers between one club and another.

Offer valid until August 22nd.

So, looks like Andiamo must have failed (losing out to Wellcum) and now it's becoming Wellcum II. I wonder what "something different" could be?

Sirioja
08-07-21, 13:11
A new management tried to save Andiamo on 2019 and I enjoyed there, when Wellcum had only average casting since 2017. Wish for at least 1 GFE natural beauty on my visit soon, I m not so demanding, only 1 would be Ok for me, when they claim to have 300 girls, but on 2 last years, prettiest girl was on desk or at the bar. Will experience soon. At least superb Carinthian mountains from the garden. Wish midnight foods are back, with breakfast, this is very important for real sport: 2 Zoncolan sides and to go to 28% Gentile.

Sailor501
08-07-21, 13:48
We will organize with a shuttle the transfer of customers between one club and another.

Thanks for posting important information.

Maxime
08-08-21, 08:14
We will organize with a shuttle the transfer of customers between one club and another.

Thanks for posting important information.That is indeed very convenient, especially if you are depending on public transport in that area!

ShoesAndSocks
08-08-21, 13:28
We will organize with a shuttle the transfer of customers between one club and another.Not sure how many guys will want to visit 2 clubs in the same day? Get to Wellcum, pay the entry, get undressed, have a session or two, then get dressed again to shuttle over to Andiamo, pay another entry, get another key and get undressed again, then maybe shuttle back to Wellcum? Doesn't sound like a relaxing day of sauna clubbing to me.

As for Andiamo longer-term, they can't really make it an attractive alternative to Wellcum, otherwise Wellcum suffers and the girls want to work at Andiamo. But, if it isn't a desirable club, then it will just fail again. And, is there any point having a Wellcum "clone" so close? Not really sure how they can position Andiamo in a market / region they already dominate. Time will tell.

Sirioja
08-08-21, 21:29
Wellcum was not higher level than Andiamo, but got Italians business when closer to border. For a different French like me, Andiamo was on average higher level, I preferred on 2016 and 2019.

Massimo Potente
08-09-21, 15:45
Don't underestimate Wellcum. I believe that they have a chance to make both clubs profitable.

Since Wellcum always had a higher level than Andiamo in the last few years, I think they can upgrade the by far inferior Andiamo accordingly.

Wellcum, who has the much better line-up than any other club in Austria over many years, also better than GT by far, shall never be underestimated. My 2 cents.

Sirioja
08-09-21, 17:07
Don't underestimate Wellcum. I believe that they have a chance to make both clubs profitable.

Since Wellcum always had a higher level than Andiamo in the last few years, I think they can upgrade the by far inferior Andiamo accordingly.

Wellcum, who has the much better line-up than any other club in Austria over many years, also better than GT by far, shall never be underestimated. My 2 cents.I respect your opinion but we don t have same tastes. GT was far higher level than Wellcum for me on last Summer, for some looks and in bed. I didn't find any Sepid, or Coralia, or Anita, level unfortunately at Wellcum. I also preferred Andiamo on August 2019 on a Sunday, next to a disappointing Saturday I was at Wellcum. Wellcum is for me more quantity than quality, but I wish to mistake and have a good surprise on this year. I know I m different, but I m used to natural beauties.

SubverseRoyal
08-10-21, 19:42
I respect your opinion but we don t have same tastes. GT was far higher level than Wellcum for me on last Summer, for some looks and in bed. I didn't find any Sepid, or Coralia, or Anita, level unfortunately at Wellcum. I also preferred Andiamo on August 2019 on a Sunday, next to a disappointing Saturday I was at Wellcum. Wellcum is for me more quantity than quality, but I wish to mistake and have a good surprise on this year. I know I m different, but I m used to natural beauties.I feel like there was a time when Andiamo was great and then came the time of Wellcum which changed the landscape in that area significantly. And from then on Wellcum was always better. If I compare the best level that Andiamo ever had in around 2010 - 2012 I think it is fair to say that Wellcum doesn't have that level right now. But since Andiamo is totally broken, I mean, who can argue that objectively anything is better there than Wellcum who crush everything with ease?

Sirioja
08-11-21, 09:02
I feel like there was a time when Andiamo was great and then came the time of Wellcum which changed the landscape in that area significantly. And from then on Wellcum was always better. If I compare the best level that Andiamo ever had in around 2010 - 2012 I think it is fair to say that Wellcum doesn't have that level right now. But since Andiamo is totally broken, I mean, who can argue that objectively anything is better there than Wellcum who crush everything with ease?I agree Wellcum became more powerful and killed Andiamo, but maybe because I m different, but I found prettier girls at Andiamo on 2016 and 2019 and at GT Vienna on 2020. Wellcum is for me strong and quantity. Beautiful club, but quality for Italians. But I really wish to mistake and find one natural GFE beauty on my standard on this Summer.

Christian G
08-11-21, 12:56
If you visit the Wellcum on your birthday you are entitled to a 50% discount on the admission price, therefore 42,50 euro. It is mandatory to show the ID card to get the discount.

Pistons
08-13-21, 14:52

Wellcum, who has the much better line-up than any other club in Austria over many years, also better than GT by far, shall never be underestimated. My 2 cents.Having two fishbowls is also better than one, considering there will then be twice the number of largest fishes in the bowls. But making this work might need a lot of promotions on entries, and considering the Austrian clubs don't really have German opening hours, stretching it out might be the only thing they can do.

I do wonder what renovations they could do though. But they could turn it into something like GT Linz. The layout and everything should have the potential to mirror GT Linz quite well.

ShoesAndSocks
08-13-21, 17:39
I do wonder what renovations they could do though. But they could turn it into something like GT Linz. The layout and everything should have the potential to mirror GT Linz quite well.Having not been to either Andiamo or GT Linz, could you please outline what they could do that would "offer something different" to Wellcum?

I don't under-estimate Christiano and Co. at Wellcum, as I've always been impressed whenever I've visited. How I wish I could return sometime soon! I just can't imagine what the "something different" concept is going to be. These clubs offer a pretty simple concept - a place to meet & fuck hot chicks - and Wellcum has that well covered already.

Pistons
08-15-21, 02:50
Having not been to either Andiamo or GT Linz, could you please outline what they could do that would "offer something different" to Wellcum?

I don't under-estimate Christiano and Co. at Wellcum, as I've always been impressed whenever I've visited. How I wish I could return sometime soon! I just can't imagine what the "something different" concept is going to be. These clubs offer a pretty simple concept - a place to meet & fuck hot chicks - and Wellcum has that well covered already.I guess it boils down to atmosphere. GT Linz also has a TV area with sports. While Welcum doesn't really have a good area for that all year around. The rooms at GT Linz are also the best there is in all of Austria.

Pistons
08-15-21, 02:58
I'm not saying the rooms at Wellcum are bad, but they are much smaller than the rooms at GT Linz. For the size, they have gotten a lot out of the rooms at wellcum! But when I'm there, it's easy to get a favourite room, or a few favourites which for example have much better mirrors than the rest.

I can't remember the split at how many rooms have good mirror at Wellcum, but at Sharks for example even if they have 20 rooms (I think I'm off by a few) indoors without the caves, I only go to 3 of the rooms. One of them is clearly superior, and the 2 others fall in behind way above the rest of the rooms. Sometimes I can wait an extra 20 minutes just to get one of the 3 rooms.

Sirioja
08-15-21, 10:37
30€ if you move from Wellcum to Andiamo. To really judge Wellcum, I chose what would have been best day of the year if still Ferragosto party, showing how Wellcum is Italian. Left Aosta later than 7 pm after climbing so beautiful Gran San Bernardino, could drive on motorway to Tarvisio, but my beloved Dolomiti called me, driving at night through Apprica, Ponte di Legno at the bottom of Passo Gavia, passing through Passo Tonalle, what a great night. Showed my negative test, no ID check, just data to write. Entry still 85 with no charge with credit card, but they increased charge for cash from 5 to 10% . Foods are not anymore so exceptional than before covid, but good point is can eat again after midnight after sex. With trees growing. , can see less and less beautiful Carinthians. Outside swimming pool is not cold compare to Germany. Best casting seen on this year and since 2017 at Wellcum, higher than Globe and even Sharks. Could go with not far from 10 looks with no silicon nor many tattoos, some fresh looks with charming behavior. As soon I saw her shy elegance, first choice, I will call her Bella and she deserves, and I know she tried her best to higher on my French level, good choice as I wrote on Wellcum machine. No breathe problem, but she just has to improve her teeth, but elegance and charm for look and behavior. Second, couldn't resist to 19 yo Kelli fresh natural beauty, when I m a beauty lover. Positive behavior, but baby kisses and too limited for fucking, so I preferred to give up not to hurt her, frustrating. Third with real charm, Lexi claiming she worked in Zurich but stopped when I started about Globe, but real Romanian elegance and charm, but baby kisses and can t take a very hard when I m in the middle of my sport and normal size. Disappointing and frustrating, so I gave up and went sleeping until 3 am in good bed in relax room. Good casting with fresh natural beauties for my eyes, but rather low level in bed on Italians level, when girls are used to Italians and Kelli and Lexi were busier than Bella who is higher level for me. Not on Sharks level for in bed, as I told 3 Bavarians who didn't even know about Sharks nor German FKKs but went to Wellcum. A bit funny and nice chat.

Sirioja
08-16-21, 00:49
I'm not saying the rooms at Wellcum are bad, but they are much smaller than the rooms at GT Linz. For the size, they have gotten a lot out of the rooms at wellcum! But when I'm there, it's easy to get a favourite room, or a few favourites which for example have much better mirrors than the rest.

I can't remember the split at how many rooms have good mirror at Wellcum, but at Sharks for example even if they have 20 rooms (I think I'm off by a few) indoors without the caves, I only go to 3 of the rooms. One of them is clearly superior, and the 2 others fall in behind way above the rest of the rooms. Sometimes I can wait an extra 20 minutes just to get one of the 3 rooms.More beautiful rooms at Sharks than at Wellcum, despite shower, and of course than Globe. Same level of rooms at Andiamo than Wellcum. Good room with good light and window help for pleasure, at least to contemplate.

ShoesAndSocks
08-16-21, 01:58
I've yet to see a single report on the Italian forum from someone taking up the offer to shuttle over to Andiamo.

It looks like this initial promo has been met with unsurprising indifference, as I guess many of the now Wellcum regulars are also the ones who abandoned Andiamo years ago.

Christian G
08-16-21, 18:42
It looks like this initial promo has been met with unsurprising indifference, as I guess many of the now Wellcum regulars are also the ones who abandoned Andiamo years ago.Because guys don't want to dress up, stay in the van for 25 min, pay 30 more euros in addition to 85 euro, undress again for a club with only 10/12 girls. It's a waste of time and money IMHO.

Also having the W's girls work on a few days at the Andiamo and sometimes having the same girl work in both clubs on the same day are not great ideas.

Just my 2 cents.

Sirioja
08-16-21, 20:25
I've yet to see a single report on the Italian forum from someone taking up the offer to shuttle over to Andiamo.

It looks like this initial promo has been met with unsurprising indifference, as I guess many of the now Wellcum regulars are also the ones who abandoned Andiamo years ago.Shuttle start at 6 pm and with your Wellcum 85 € entry ticket, You pay only 30 € rather than 65 € entry at Andiamo, and you can return for free at Wellcum with same ticket. Bored when couldn't find a new interesting girl on this Sunday, even I could repeat with Bella with her shy smile who would have deserved, but I felt she was over her limit to please me on discovery and risky to repeat and get lower level, when my 2 other Saturday rooms were low level except looks. Wellcum is on Italians low level for sex like at home. They prefer porn dolls looks like Darla I got natural on August 2017 and she was below natural super GFE Lena. So I didn't use shuttle, but drove to Andiamo at 7 pm. I was really happy to see again Andiamo where had good times, even no more inside swimming pool. Andiamo is more cozy when Wellcum is Italian fuck factory. Not more than 10 girls seen, but found my most interesting of week end, full natural really charming 23 yo Romanian beauty. She was my third choice on my Sunday on August 2019 visit and didn't try her, but the most interesting charming on this week end, even Bella was really lovely. But compare to Germany or my new Swiss at Globe or GT Vienna on Summer 2020 , level in bed on Italian border is far below. Rocco Siffredi can't be Italian, when I was always so big, too big for Kelli and elephant for Lexi. Some good looks at Wellcum, only one at Andiamo, but not enough to repeat, when had 6 1 hour rooms on August 2017 with Lena. Ro. Another time. On this Sunday, I could eat salmon, but better at Sharks, strawberries and cherries, watched Austrian moto GP before rain. More crowded in the afternoon than on Saturday with kind of party with flowers, but quite slow business for many girls, when had to wait for key upstairs with Kelli on Saturday around 7.30 pm. Really no reason to return until next Summer when Germany is higher level for less expensive. Still cute brunette on desk, same than last year. I arrived too late for locker at Wellcum after Andiamo.

ShoesAndSocks
08-16-21, 20:36
Because guys don't want to dress up, stay in the van for 25 min, pay 30 more euros in addition to 85 euro, undress again for a club with only 10/12 girls. It's a waste of time and money IMHO.It will be interesting to see what happens once this offer expires. Seems redundant to own two clubs servicing the same market / region.

And, Wellcum is such a lovely set-up, why would you want to go elsewhere?

GAortha
08-16-21, 22:28
Thanks for info. Can you remember of charming girl in Andiamo? Plan to visit Friday. Wellcum naked day Thursday after Zoncolan first (Sella Ronda tomorrow). Wellcum Telegram group has manager listing girls working in Andiamo this week. Evelina, Gya & few others. Will be interesting to see how dev lops.

Has anyone been in ThanksCasa Carinthia? Level of GFE? Thinking about venturing as never been in this region before. Will report.

Sirioja
08-17-21, 09:18
Thanks for info. Can you remember of charming girl in Andiamo? Plan to visit Friday. Wellcum naked day Thursday after Zoncolan first (Sella Ronda tomorrow). Wellcum Telegram group has manager listing girls working in Andiamo this week. Evelina, Gya & few others. Will be interesting to see how dev lops.

Has anyone been in ThanksCasa Carinthia? Level of GFE? Thinking about venturing as never been in this region before. Will report.You will go to climb Zoncolan? From Sutrio where only 3 last kilometers are steep and gravels just after Zoncolan ski resort, or from Ovaro which is real legendary Zoncolan? Very steep until 3 tunnels on top. To use 39 or 34/32 when more than 20%.

At Andiamo, you can t miss the red hair, but charm don t mean real GFE like at home. Wellcum is good for eyes with some natural beauties among porn looks for Italians, and some girls are sweet and lovely, but except Bella, not what I call GFE and not what I need to enjoy sex, so I preferred to save my money on Sunday. I wish Sharks will still be open on my way back from holidays, when far higher level for sex for less expensive.

Christian G
08-17-21, 09:26
Has anyone been in ThanksCasa Carinthia? Level of GFE? Thinking about venturing as never been in this region before. Will report.Standard room is 60 euro and included BBBJ and sex, all other services are extra. French kiss +20 euro, fingering +30 euro, COB +30 euro, CIM +50 euro, ANAL +100 euro.

Girls can't approach the customers, but is the customer that have to go to talk with the girls.

Sirioja
08-17-21, 15:13
Standard room is 60 euro and included BBBJ and sex, all other services are extra. French kiss +20 euro, fingering +30 euro, COB +30 euro, CIM +50 euro, ANAL +100 euro.

Girls can't approach the customers, but is the customer that have to go to talk with the girls.Girls on Italian border seem much more used to fingering or CIM than French kissing, when mostly baby Romanian / Italian kissing. How many girls at Casa Carinthia? Are they pretty? Or porn dolls looks.

GAortha
08-19-21, 08:35
You will go to climb Zoncolan? From Sutrio where only 3 last kilometers are steep and gravels just after Zoncolan ski resort, or from Ovaro which is real legendary Zoncolan? Very steep until 3 tunnels on top. To use 39 or 34/32 when more than 20%.

At Andiamo, you can t miss the red hair, but charm don t mean real GFE like at home. Wellcum is good for eyes with some natural beauties among porn looks for Italians, and some girls are sweet and lovely, but except Bella, not what I call GFE and not what I need to enjoy sex, so I preferred to save my money on Sunday. I wish Sharks will still be open on my way back from holidays, when far higher level for sex for less expensive.Yes, from Ovaro side first. Might try Sutrio most recent Giro side also if I'm not broken! Need some energy for next couple of days also. Thanks for info on Wellcum&Andiamo.

Sirioja
08-19-21, 22:34
Yes, from Ovaro side first. Might try Sutrio most recent Giro side also if I'm not broken! Need some energy for next couple of days also. Thanks for info on Wellcum&Andiamo.I was on Zoncolan on Monday but rain and hot sunny Tuesday. Didn't see any information about ronda? After only 6 days climbing and less than 100 kms climbing since end of October, with no ski since Christmas 2019 , my body and heart were not ready yet, so I will have to return, I wish on 10 September, to perform better. But it was nice with Italians who climb making curves, I'm not able for this, I prefer more fast straight facing the steep, but much more violent as they told. Enjoy your trip.

Dubner32
08-28-21, 01:32
First visit this year. Forgotten how civilized W is, updated lounge, good food, 2 drinks with entry, good sauna, proper pool, fine garden with many new sunbeds.

Thursday. Slow at midday but many (50+) girls by 6 pm.

Sessioned with 'old friend' Lina, great GFE; Iffet, not my usual taste but fun and PSE in room and twice with 'new' Dea, 18 yr old and very petite, very willing, tight fit (I'm average) so she may have problem with studs.

Friday. Started busier, really hummimg by 1900. Sessions with Dea (again) and 'old friend' Daria; top performance, really giving girl now. Clearly, she prefers W to CH clubs she tried last year.

Talked briefly with elegant Julia but she was booked all day for both days by a German guest in the hotel so only saw her at meals. Saw Anabel briefly but she so busy no time to chat. Topgirls at W are doing very good business.

Zumboit
08-28-21, 15:58
Wellcum naked day Thursday after Zoncolan first .Didn't quite understand. Is Thursday naked day at Wellcum?

Dubner32
08-28-21, 20:12
Zum,

W advertises naked on Mon, Tue and Thur. Lingere other days.

Guidance is not rigorously enforced. Most girls naked on naked days, a few boobs or pussy covered. Many wear towels when outside for warmth. Similarly, some choose to go naked on lingerie days.

SaratogaX
08-28-21, 21:52
Is US vaccination card sufficient to enter Austria and also Wellcum? TIA.

ShoesAndSocks
08-29-21, 05:25
First visit this year. Forgotten how civilized W is, updated lounge, good food, 2 drinks with entry, good sauna, proper pool, fine garden with many new sunbeds.Updated lounge? I also hear the kino has been reinstated, smaller in size?

Sirioja
08-29-21, 06:51
Updated lounge? I also hear the kino has been reinstated, smaller in size?Yes kino again and some public action.

Sirioja
08-29-21, 06:56
First visit this year. Forgotten how civilized W is, updated lounge, good food, 2 drinks with entry, good sauna, proper pool, fine garden with many new sunbeds.

Thursday. Slow at midday but many (50+) girls by 6 pm.

Sessioned with 'old friend' Lina, great GFE; Iffet, not my usual taste but fun and PSE in room and twice with 'new' Dea, 18 yr old and very petite, very willing, tight fit (I'm average) so she may have problem with studs.

Friday. Started busier, really hummimg by 1900. Sessions with Dea (again) and 'old friend' Daria; top performance, really giving girl now. Clearly, she prefers W to CH clubs she tried last year.

Talked briefly with elegant Julia but she was booked all day for both days by a German guest in the hotel so only saw her at meals. Saw Anabel briefly but she so busy no time to chat. Topgirls at W are doing very good business.You mean Daria ex red hair now with silicon and doll face? I don't understand Germans who go to Wellcum, when Germany is higher level for less expensive.

Zumboit
08-29-21, 09:10
Zum,

W advertises naked on Mon, Tue and Thur. Lingere other days.

Guidance is not rigorously enforced. Most girls naked on naked days, a few boobs or pussy covered. Many wear towels when outside for warmth. Similarly, some choose to go naked on lingerie days.Thanks for the info. Where do they say so on the website? I couldn't find that info.

Christian G
08-29-21, 17:21
Is US vaccination card sufficient to enter Austria and also Wellcum? TIA.EU Green Pass is sufficient, so your US card should be too.

SaratogaX
08-29-21, 23:25
EU Green Pass is sufficient, so your US card should be too.Logistics of getting to this club is probably one of the worst things I've ever seen out there. The best option to me seems flying to Ljubljana and renting a car. And you'll still be left with the question of what else to do besides this club when you get there.

SaratogaX
08-29-21, 23:26
EU Green Pass is sufficient, so your US card should be too.Thank you BTW.

Dubner32
08-30-21, 00:52
Zum, Regret I can't find naked day list on the website now either. It wasthere as a popup. Believe what I wtote still to be true. Certainly was correct last Thur (naked) and Fri (lingere).

Siri, Yes, ex red hair Daria, I know not suit all tastes but a top session and very pleasant surprise for me. Will keep high on session intention list for next visit.

ShoesAndSocks
08-30-21, 02:30
Logistics of getting to this club is probably one of the worst things I've ever seen out there. The best option to me seems flying to Ljubljana and renting a car. And you'll still be left with the question of what else to do besides this club when you get there.True, the only negative for me with Wellcum is getting there.

Twice I flew into Ljubljana and then used a Slovenian-based taxi service called Tuamv. You can book online, proved very reliable for me, cost about EUR 95 one way to Wellcum. Might be a better option than car rental if you plan to stay a while at The Hotel.

Unfortunately the local airline (Adria?) collapsed a few years ago, limiting the flight options.

Maxime
08-30-21, 08:31
EU Green Pass is sufficient, so your US card should be too.But then you should hurry, probably EU / Schengen will close down again for US visitors very soon: https://www.schengenvisainfo.com/news/eu-discussing-today-the-reintroduction-of-travel-ban-on-americans-as-us-infection-rates-surge/.

Sirioja
08-30-21, 16:01
True, the only negative for me with Wellcum is getting there.

Twice I flew into Ljubljana and then used a Slovenian-based taxi service called Tuamv. You can book online, proved very reliable for me, cost about EUR 95 one way to Wellcum. Might be a better option than car rental if you plan to stay a while at The Hotel.

Unfortunately the local airline (Adria?) collapsed a few years ago, limiting the flight options.No problem for me to drive between Zoncolan. It and Wellcum through beautiful plockenpass with no control, when control on border in Tarvisio, but really big problem, when my eyes smiled when I arrived on Saturday 14 August, but little girls pussies not able to be fucked more than 5 minutes, so I had to gave up not to hurt Kelli and Lexi, so I preferred to stop to take risk to go to room and save my money. Didn't have this problem at GT Vienna. Wellcum is low level for sex for me, according to what I m used to in Germany.

Zumboit
08-31-21, 13:32
Logistics of getting to this club is probably one of the worst things I've ever seen out there. The best option to me seems flying to Ljubljana and renting a car. And you'll still be left with the question of what else to do besides this club when you get there.From my post and visit 2019. "I took a train from Venice to Villach, and another local from Villach to Arnoldstein. From there it was a 10 taxi to the club. There are also direct trains a few times a day from Udine direct to Arnoldstein, though being slow trains, its about the same as to which route is faster."

Sirioja
08-31-21, 18:02
Zum, Regret I can't find naked day list on the website now either. It wasthere as a popup. Believe what I wtote still to be true. Certainly was correct last Thur (naked) and Fri (lingere).

Siri, Yes, ex red hair Daria, I know not suit all tastes but a top session and very pleasant surprise for me. Will keep high on session intention list for next visit.Some girls get naked after some hours, to get better business to finish their day. Nothing to repeat with Daria when got her before silicon and more natural face on August 2017, but often saw her busy since silicon and doll face, Italian tastes for porn dolls.

Christian G
08-31-21, 22:16
From my post and visit 2019. "I took a train from Venice to Villach, and another local from Villach to Arnoldstein. From there it was a 10 taxi to the club. There are also direct trains a few times a day from Udine direct to Arnoldstein, though being slow trains, its about the same as to which route is faster."I think Wellcum have an agreement with a taxi company (red cars) with a fixed rate Villach-Wellcum for 30 euro.

Sailor501
09-01-21, 12:02
I think Wellcum have an agreement with a taxi company (red cars) with a fixed rate Villach-Wellcum for 30 euro.Thanks, good info.

Dubner32
09-01-21, 14:30
Christian, You're right. 30 is the rate the girls pay to / from the place many stay in Villach.

Zakbagans
09-05-21, 08:43
If I go to independent girl, incall private apartment. Is that illegal? What can happened with me, or is it just illegal to have non license brothel?

My other question is. Clubs and Laufhauses, etc, are always tested and legal. Does that mean that if I do AO in Clubs or Laufhauses, the risk of STDs is smaller?

Thanks guys.

Dubner32
09-06-21, 23:57
Zak, Maybe an expert can answer in full but an independent in an apartment is probably not doing the regular doctor checks that are a legal requirement and carefully controlled at properly managed clubs like Wellcum. So, could be, increased risk of STD. Then, is she legal working in Austria from tax point of view?

I was told by an ex-Globe girl who was doing this and, she says, was caught, her money was confiscated and she was 'detained' for a week. Then released to travel home to Rom. Not sure if I believe.

In the unlikely, but I guess possible, event that a client is caught up in a raid I suspect you would have your details taken and be told to get lost. After all, using legal prostitutes is clearly legal in Austria so I doubt there is much mileage in criminalizing a client who was claiming 'I thought legal'.

But, just my thoughts, hope you get proper expert answer.

Zumboit
09-08-21, 09:08
In answer to an emailed inquiry, the club responded that for the last week in September only Thursday is naked day. Not sure for other weeks, but this implies that this will be the regular schedule.

I'm hoping to be there the last Thursday in September.

Skarz
09-08-21, 17:02
Most of independent girls work in private apartments what is illegal and they rarely have regular health's checks. This is a big problem because of high risk of STDs. I don't know anything about taxes but because they work illegally, I have serious doubts that they pay taxes.

The client who is found red handed with an illegal prostitute gets big penalty, even if he doesn't know the official directives. The girls who work in legal brothels like Goldentime or Maxim, must be tested or vaccinated for corona virus so there is no reason to choose illegal indies instead of legal brothels.

Zak, Maybe an expert can answer in full but an independent in an apartment is probably not doing the regular doctor checks that are a legal requirement and carefully controlled at properly managed clubs like Wellcum. So, could be, increased risk of STD. Then, is she legal working in Austria from tax point of view?

I was told by an ex-Globe girl who was doing this and, she says, was caught, her money was confiscated and she was 'detained' for a week. Then released to travel home to Rom. Not sure if I believe.

In the unlikely, but I guess possible, event that a client is caught up in a raid I suspect you would have your details taken and be told to get lost. After all, using legal prostitutes is clearly legal in Austria so I doubt there is much mileage in criminalizing a client who was claiming 'I thought legal'.

But, just my thoughts, hope you get proper expert answer.

Massimo Potente
09-10-21, 11:51
Most of independent girls work in private apartments what is illegal and they rarely have regular health's checks. This is a big problem because of high risk of STDs. I don't know anything about taxes but because they work illegally, I have serious doubts that they pay taxes.

The client who is found red handed with an illegal prostitute gets big penalty, even if he doesn't know the official directives. The girls who work in legal brothels like Goldentime or Maxim, must be tested or vaccinated for corona virus so there is no reason to choose illegal indies instead of legal brothels.I think that this would better be positioned in the "general info" section but I agree with what you wrote. I mean, there is no "high risk of STDs" but the risk is higher if the lady has no health check and she probably doesn't if she works illegally. I don't think that one must be scared of catching an STD but if you are, then avoid illegal apartment sexworker at all cost for your own good. Regarding taxes, most sexworkers don't declare their earnings regardless of where they work. Legal, illegal, club or on the street, they usually do not have a tax strategy or willingness to pay them.

Being found "red-handed" by the police doing business with an illegal sexworker can be costly and very inconvenient also for the client, to be clear. It is at the descretion of the police man to fine you or not and to take your personal details or not. This was an issue already before Covid and will be one in the future as well, I suppose.

Clubs are still and always have been the best option to be safe. The one and only reason why the police allows websites like Booksusi and others to advertise illegal sexworkers is the fact that it is the number 1 source of information the police has to catch illegal sexworkers in the act. Better stay away from that, if you want my advice.

Spitfire
09-10-21, 22:27
I think that this would better be positioned in the "general info" section but I agree with what you wrote. I mean, there is no "high risk of STDs" but the risk is higher if the lady has no health check and she probably doesn't if she works illegally. I don't think that one must be scared of catching an STD but if you are, then avoid illegal apartment sexworker at all cost for your own good. Regarding taxes, most sexworkers don't declare their earnings regardless of where they work. Legal, illegal, club or on the street, they usually do not have a tax strategy or willingness to pay them.

Being found "red-handed" by the police doing business with an illegal sexworker can be costly and very inconvenient also for the client, to be clear. It is at the descretion of the police man to fine you or not and to take your personal details or not. This was an issue already before Covid and will be one in the future as well, I suppose.

Clubs are still and always have been the best option to be safe. The one and only reason why the police allows websites like Booksusi and others to advertise illegal sexworkers is the fact that it is the number 1 source of information the police has to catch illegal sexworkers in the act. Better stay away from that, if you want my advice.Is it legal for a sexworker to visit a client at a hotel?

MonSooner
09-11-21, 09:36
Is it legal for a sexworker to visit a client at a hotel?Of course. But she must be legal and have a green health card. Nobody will find out, though, if she doesn't have one. Hotel escort is generally legal.

WideRide
09-11-21, 11:04
Like 4 or 5 days after?

Sirioja
09-16-21, 07:17
After Zoncolan on Sutrio side with 27% steep on 3 last kilometers, full charge effort, decided to go to my Wellcum restaurant as I told on desk when a woman told I went every year at same time. Right, I now go to Wellcum mainly to eat, drink, recover my body. Bellem was still there but finished at 9 pm so I arrived too late when diner was the most important on my visit. Also Kelli but not so good care for look than on August and I couldn't finish fucking too afraid to hurt her. Average casting, no wow look. Russian look Lea. Bu came to me, really sweet and claimed GFE, so why not? Shower together, kissing caressing, she washed my tool which grew in her hands, telling: You are strong, when hard full size full of blood pressure after my sport. Great pleasure to make her cum on DATY, then when most girls say: don t touch me now, give me a break, but Lea cum more and more high, really enjoyable. Really honest when we were over 1 hour, but 140. Not a wow look but woman type, but far higher in bed than average level at Wellcum, even I would prefer Bellem but couldn't repeat with her. 4 rooms at Wellcum on my 3 visits on this Summer, 2 quite good, 1 average, 1 which was low level even with a beauty. But I won t go to Wellcum only for Wellcum. Funny to arrive at noon to see pimp taxi driving beloved GF to be fucked.

Sirioja
09-18-21, 00:16
Ex Aida 6 ens NL and Globe is at Wellcum since last Summer. Beautiful natural body with no tattoo but so duck lips.

Dubner32
09-18-21, 02:03
Siri, What's Aida's working name at W?

Sirioja
09-19-21, 23:55
Siri, What's Aida's working name at W?I don't know, but around 172, full natural firm body with b cup and round ass, no big tattoo, milky skin, brown reddish hair, average face with duck lips. Usually not very busy. She was one of the sexiest body at Globe for me.

Pistons
09-20-21, 13:31
After Zoncolan on Sutrio side with 27% steep on 3 last kilometers, full charge effort, decided to go to my Wellcum restaurant as I told on desk when a woman told I went every year at same time. Right, I now go to Wellcum mainly to eat, drink, recover my body. Bellem was still there but finished at 9 pm so I arrived too late when diner was the most important on my visit. Also Kelli but not so good care for look than on August and I couldn't finish fucking too afraid to hurt her. Average casting, no wow look. Russian look Lea. Bu came to me, really sweet and claimed GFE, so why not? Shower together, kissing caressing, she washed my tool which grew in her hands, telling: You are strong, when hard full size full of blood pressure after my sport. Great pleasure to make her cum on DATY, then when most girls say: don t touch me now, give me a break, but Lea cum more and more high, really enjoyable. Really honest when we were over 1 hour, but 140. Not a wow look but woman type, but far higher in bed than average level at Wellcum, even I would prefer Bellem but couldn't repeat with her. 4 rooms at Wellcum on my 3 visits on this Summer, 2 quite good, 1 average, 1 which was low level even with a beauty. But I won t go to Wellcum only for Wellcum. Funny to arrive at noon to see pimp taxi driving beloved GF to be fucked.After 3 rooms with Lea myself, I agree she is really something special. I would actually rate her look as wow look too. Nothing at all to complain about. Perfect height for me also, and I think she is about 1.60 cm. Maybe slightly less even. She reminds me of the type of Bulgarian girl I have truly liked from other clubs too. Like Aksena at Artemis, or this one girl at Six Sense I forgot the name of now. Lea's one picture on the Wellcum website is kinda 90% like the picture Aksena had up at Artemis before they removed the pictures from that site too, but I did download it and attached it here. Their bodies at least. Their faces do differ a bit more. But if you see them from behind, that is hard to notice. Both Lea and Aksena did work at GT Vienna before moving on to Wellcum and Artemis in particular.

I did see another hot blonde reminding me of them both at GT Vienna this summer too. Though she was perhaps even more petite, and maybe just 1. 50 m. So on the edge of being too short for me actually. Maybe she will grow 2-3 cm, as I think that girl is only 19. Thankfully many girls do grow 3 cm after that age. If so, she would also be a real star for me. Unless she turns into a firecracker like Tina (also at Wellcum now). She is 1. 50, but due to her skills, that is not an issue at all. And maybe a bonus even for her. So height is not always an issue. If the girls know their ways around it in terms of technique.

Sirioja
09-21-21, 05:44
After 3 rooms with Lea myself, I agree she is really something special. I would actually rate her look as wow look too. Nothing at all to complain about. Perfect height for me also, and I think she is about 1.60 cm. Maybe slightly less even. She reminds me of the type of Bulgarian girl I have truly liked from other clubs too. Like Aksena at Artemis, or this one girl at Six Sense I forgot the name of now. Lea's one picture on the Wellcum website is kinda 90% like the picture Aksena had up at Artemis before they removed the pictures from that site too, but I did download it and attached it here. Their bodies at least. Their faces do differ a bit more. But if you see them from behind, that is hard to notice. Both Lea and Aksena did work at GT Vienna before moving on to Wellcum and Artemis in particular.

I did see another hot blonde reminding me of them both at GT Vienna this summer too. Though she was perhaps even more petite, and maybe just 1. 50 m. So on the edge of being too short for me actually. Maybe she will grow 2-3 cm, as I think that girl is only 19. Thankfully many girls do grow 3 cm after that age. If so, she would also be a real star for me. Unless she turns into a firecracker like Tina (also at Wellcum now). She is 1. 50, but due to her skills, that is not an issue at all. And maybe a bonus even for her. So height is not always an issue. If the girls know their ways around it in terms of technique.Not a wow look for me, but Russian look from her mother for around 160 Lea who worked in Oceans, Magnum and DV before. She is really lovely, yes can become even passionate, I loved her shower together proposition washing me to start our room, for real wet foreplay. Not the prettiest seen at Wellcum on this Summer compare to Bellem, Kelli, Lexi not seen on 9 September, but with Bellem who is better for BJ and fucking, Lea is really good and really want to please. Even we don t have same tastes, but how was GT casting on this Summer? How many girls? Read Coralia was still there.

Pistons
10-01-21, 11:16
but how was GT casting on this Summer? How many girls? Read Coralia was still there.I only did go with the 18 or 19 year old petite Bulgarian I mentioned. She is a real stunner. 10/10 in looks, but maybe just slightly too short for me, so it could get difficult acrobatically. Thus the room was not as good as her looks due to that perhaps. I forgot her name though.

Aside from her, I saw 3 or potentially 4 other girls I could have gone with as well. Two of which I believe also were young Bulgarians aged 19-21 or so. But due to the numbers it was a bit down from the shortlist of 7 girls I had last fall.

Didn't recognize many girls from the past. Just Emma (her name at Oase a few years ago), who also worked at Globe and has big silicone tits and a fitness body. She has a different name at GT, which I've forgotten, and more upsell now too. There were a couple of girls there who I've seen at GT before as well, but those didn't reach my list, so I forgot mostly. Maybe just one, but I didn't talk to her.

Dupont88
10-25-21, 16:02
This place had a stream of good report in the summer.

From people that find other club full.

This place is good only in the summer when come 2 /3 young girls that disappear at end September.

Dupont88
10-25-21, 18:11
Last October trip make almost.

Almost take covid now Carinthia is red with bound with superred Slovenia the frau give a fuck on covidpass but want your name and phone write on a piece of paper with date and hour the girls maybe half get the vaccine.

Almost died on the way back in the night with night detour off the highway near portogruaro all the tragic in a try in a tiny road it was like a convoy from to Bagdad huge truck and cars.

Another thing I again hope its almost but I think I take a little Romanian souvenir.

Dupont88
10-26-21, 03:48
On the way back when in pianura padana the Yellow light in the highway like the beacon of alien spacecraft for the little bambie that was dying on the tarmac.

New price is set now at 160 with 2 token from old price of 130.

More money for nothing nor better food or something more in the room.

Dupont88
10-26-21, 09:37
So price set at 160€ from 130.

Food the same.

Girls price after two tokens set at 60€ for nothing more.

This girl Delia 37 ys declared not give a lickings ball.

It's a extra why know she said.

Instead of lickings have gives other to me.

Dupont88
10-26-21, 17:13
Casa carintia in August and July was full because wellcum was full.

And a flow of report how CC was wonderful with the naked girls that serves to you the drinks.

But forget to report that the girls changes every decade not years.

And that more the sun go down more the inflow of drinkers high in spirit and coming from almost every ethnicity of the old asburg empire of sissi princess.

Dupont88
10-27-21, 12:20
Today I go to nhs service for vd.

I get into at 645.

Service start at 730.

12 perverts before me.

Me the older the last fucker born in the sixties.

I explained to the female doctor, with the help of two girls in training.

She said something bacterial.

Make exam of piss and other.

In 12 days will know the name and surname of the bug.

Who give me?

Delia or Sara.

If anyone will go to CC check of the two who it s not there.

Dupont88
11-06-21, 13:21
At casa see only 3 girls have got vaccine.

So enjoy last weekend.

The next will be closed.

Se bug is called pantoea common in hospitals with poor health conditions.

So the ***** that give me probably is Delia the 37 old fucker with a big abdomen scar probably dismissed from a hospital.

Sirioja
11-06-21, 17:51
At casa see only 3 girls have got vaccine.

So enjoy last weekend.

The next will be closed.

Se bug is called pantoea common in hospitals with poor health conditions.

So the ***** that give me probably is Delia the 37 old fucker with a big abdomen scar probably dismissed from a hospital.When you decide to go to fuck in a brothel, you should know there are risks and even more under covid, so you can't complain, when even a vaccinated girl can catch and give you. Risk of the job, when you could stay at home in your bed.

Dupont88
11-09-21, 17:00
So what the winner on the bacteria pantoea.

Candidates.

Ampicillin 12 on 70.

Amoxcillin 28 on 70.

Piperacillin-tazobactam 62 on 70.

Ceftriaxone 64 on 70.

Sulfamethoxazole-trimethoprim 66 on 70.

Chloramphenicol or doxycycline or gentamicin 68 on 70.

Amikacin and meropenem 70 on 70.

The winner is.

Cefotaxime 66 in pillows.

5 days posology.

Bye perverts.

Who dares take herpes.

Dupont88
11-12-21, 05:03

Candidates.

Ampicillin 12 on 70.

Amoxcillin 28 on 70.

Ceftriaxone 64 on 70..So what the deal.

You pay 160€ up front.

The cashier an old prostitute by the way don't look at your green pass but want name and phone.

Then have a beer look the prostitutes and pick up one.

Make the deal based on trust of both parties.

Then with hers shit hole called hers mouth she gave you a bacteria.

Give to me and the others ten she sucks in a day plus the other ten she sucks the day before.

Then go home with Romanian souvenir.

What a deal.

Dupont88
11-12-21, 08:53

Candidates.

Ampicillin 12 on 70.

Amoxcillin 28 on 70.

Ceftriaxone 64 on 70.

Sulfamethoxazole-trimethoprim 66 on 70.

Chloramphenicol or doxycycline or gentamicin 68 on 70.

Amikacin and meropenem 70 on 70..You pay 160 euro at casa carintia.

Then meet a fuckers that have in the mouth that one can find where you piss o make a bog.

Have a toilet in the mouth.

And more is 20€ for kissing.

What a conman.

Dubner32
11-17-21, 12:30
I am told by a friend that one of the W Galati girls has been brutally murdered by her boyfriend.

Heute. At reporting death of a 29 yr old Romanian woman near Villach.

Life is fragile. Live it!

ShoesAndSocks
11-17-21, 18:22
I am told by a friend that one of the W Galati girls has been brutally murdered by her boyfriend.

Heute. At reporting death of a 29 yr old Romanian woman near Villach.

Life is fragile. Live it!Wow! Gruesome story.

And, to add to the gloom for W girls, Covid cases are spiralling upwards again across Austria now that winter has hit.

Is another lockdown / closure looming? Must be fears that the winter holiday season will be a disaster if nothing is done.

Dupont88
11-18-21, 09:03
Ucci ucci I fell smell of polizei blitz soon.

For sleepy villach a girl massacrated by baseball bat by is "friend" and discharged in front of a public office is too much.

By the way the friend s car is a black paeton Volkswagen.

ShoesAndSocks
11-19-21, 13:09
The lockdown will see non-essential shops close, people told to work from home and schools will remain open for children of essential workers or with specific learning needs.

The lockdown is set to last 20 days from Monday until December 12, but will be reassessed after 10 days.

The requirement for people to get vaccines will begin on February 1, although it was not clear immediately how it will be enforced.

This would have to mean Wellcum will close down again.

Mandatory vaccination! Implications for visitors from Italy and elsewhere, including female "guests" from Romania.

Dupont88
11-19-21, 17:46
Inside no masks and closed windows.

Give a fuck about green pass only want your name and phone.

No check on site.

3 girls vaccinated on ten.

Headed to lockdown.

Plus closed 3 weeks every year for Christmas.

See you 2022 with condoms.

Dubner32
12-10-21, 13:38
Wellcum announce reopen 17 Dec on website.

Massimo Potente
01-12-22, 12:54
Wellcum announce reopen 17 Dec on website.Closed at the moment due to a COVID cluster of at least 9 of their girls. It is unfortunate but probably also temporary.

Steppenwolf11
01-25-22, 14:17
According to their website they are open since January 15th from 10 am to 10 pm. And on the daily plan there are quite a few girls (I think I counted 35 or so). But I haven't been there so I don't know how many are really there.

Dubner32
02-01-22, 17:03
SW11, I have been visiting W, on and off, for 5 years. Its is a very well run business. They work to keep their website correct. So, if they say 35 girls, you can bet there will between 33 and 37. Possibly more.

Nobody can be responsible for last minute changes like sickness, car breakdown etc.

I had a fascinating experience eating breakfast at W next to the manager and two local cops; one of whom was a 26 ish year old stunning blond in full 'combat' uniform with the boots, gun, cuffs etc. A fetishists dream. The cops were doing document checks on the business records, health and work permits etc. You can be sure that whatever they do is legal in Austria. Sure, there may be substances, but I have never been offered any there whereas I have, a lot, in a well know club in CH.

Pistons
02-10-22, 21:52
I had a fascinating experience eating breakfast at W next to the manager and two local cops; one of whom was a 26 ish year old stunning blond in full 'combat' uniform with the boots, gun, cuffs etc. A fetishists dream. The cops were doing document checks on the business records, health and work permits etc. You can be sure that whatever they do is legal in Austria. Sure, there may be substances, but I have never been offered any there whereas I have, a lot, in a well know club in CH.They seem to be doing those document checks maybe weekly. I saw them do it last summer as well. Two men unfortunately, sitting outside. But they had made sure to get a nice view over the crowd of girls.

Did you ask the 26 year old cop if she had any fetishes by the way? Hehe.

Pistons
02-10-22, 21:53
I am sure all the cops in the area are quick at being listed for the FKK run checkups. LOL.

Sirioja
02-11-22, 13:17
SW11, I have been visiting W, on and off, for 5 years. Its is a very well run business. They work to keep their website correct. So, if they say 35 girls, you can bet there will between 33 and 37. Possibly more.

Nobody can be responsible for last minute changes like sickness, car breakdown etc.

I had a fascinating experience eating breakfast at W next to the manager and two local cops; one of whom was a 26 ish year old stunning blond in full 'combat' uniform with the boots, gun, cuffs etc. A fetishists dream. The cops were doing document checks on the business records, health and work permits etc. You can be sure that whatever they do is legal in Austria. Sure, there may be substances, but I have never been offered any there whereas I have, a lot, in a well know club in CH.Did you ask her if she kiss, when not so standard at Wellcum.

Dupont88
03-24-22, 05:15
So soon the wellcum fee will set at 90.

For me better to set at 100.

Imagine the lot of work to be done to give back a fucking note of ten €.

On the contrary the fatigue to count 90 euro in little note.

Dupont88
03-24-22, 17:57
Even better set also the chicks fee at 100 half an hour.

Stop annoying talks with poor Italian, and also so annoying give back 30.

Give a 100 greenback and stop.

And you will access a paradise with women coming from all parts of rumenia.

Pistons
03-27-22, 05:24

And you will access a paradise with women coming from all parts of rumenia.The Great Reset is soon upon us anyway. So it doesn't really matter I suppose. But your comment is a bit weird.

Dupont88
03-28-22, 11:58
The hygiene that work at wellcum got nervous.

They invest their $$ in Rumania.

Now their neighbor is mad Vlad.

So make quick another $$$ in order to stop the loss in housing, rent, shops.

And buck from tourist.

I made a forecast.

Now we have the new zar.

Soon will came the new Hitler.

Kartoffel
03-28-22, 18:11

And you will access a paradise with women coming from all parts of rumenia.Half hour is 70, please no BS.

Dupont88
03-29-22, 15:31
Half hour is 70, please no BS.You dream about it!

Now if you want a service is 70 plus tip.

The list of extras is endless.

They give a fuck about the management.

Sirioja
03-29-22, 20:45
You dream about it!

Now if you want a service is 70 plus tip.

The list of extras is endless.

They give a fuck about the management.Except Lena. Ro on Summer 2017 and Miss what the fuck was not bad on Summer 2018, but on average, Wellcum was never top level for girls level for GFE. On my last Summer visits, small pussies not able to get a normal size and many I don't kiss but I suck good. Wish Atlantis will be higher level, when Germany is higher level in some places. Wellcum just worth for me because of Zoncolan. It and also Mione Gentile with 28%.

Dupont88
04-08-22, 10:15
Cristiano make so good job at Wellcum that the property send him to once a time fabulous Andiamo, now only a sort of punishment for the girls that don t do well at Wellcum.

Good luck Cristiano.

Now I want to see the replaced.

Sirioja
04-09-22, 09:08
Cristiano make so good job at Wellcum that the property send him to once a time fabulous Andiamo, now only a sort of punishment for the girls that don t do well at Wellcum.

Good luck Cristiano.

Now I want to see the replaced.For girls, I prefer Andiamo than Wellcum, even less girls, but quantity at Wellcum don t mean quality. GT Vienna on 2020 was also far higher level for girls for GFE than Wellcum. I preferred also Marina Slovenja on 2018.

Sebastiane
05-07-22, 13:14
If I go to Wellcum where is the best place to get a hotel: Villach or Arnoldstein? Also, how easy is it to get a taxi from these places to Wellcum and how much does it cost?

Sirioja
05-07-22, 19:45
If I go to Wellcum where is the best place to get a hotel: Villach or Arnoldstein? Also, how easy is it to get a taxi from these places to Wellcum and how much does it cost?Under motorway bridge in front of river, like a real tramp. You can take a room at Wellcum and take girls to your room.

ShoesAndSocks
05-08-22, 01:08
If I go to Wellcum where is the best place to get a hotel: Villach or Arnoldstein? Also, how easy is it to get a taxi from these places to Wellcum and how much does it cost?Wellcum has its own hotel rooms within the club. You can book online via the club website.

It's a great way to enjoy the club for a few days. Rooms are like iBis hotel. Minimalist, clean, no aircon which is a problem in warmer months (open a window and you get visitations from a wide variety of insects from the neighbouring forest). All you need as you spend most of your time sleeping before going back into the club. Breakfast is optional extra when booking. Small TV with no English channels, but you get free WiFi.

From Villach, look for red Express taxis (usually easily found outside the railway station) that have the club logo on them. They have a deal of EUR 30 between the club and Villach (or that's what it was back in 2019 when I visited last time).

If you want to stay away from the club, I'd recommend the voco Villach hotel. There is a small hotel in Arnoldstein, but it's a good 30min walk to Wellcum so you'd still want a find a taxi and it's a very small town compared to Villach.

Sebastiane
05-08-22, 14:03
Wellcum has its own hotel rooms within the club. You can book online via the club website.

It's a great way to enjoy the club for a few days. Rooms are like iBis hotel. Minimalist, clean, no aircon which is a problem in warmer months (open a window and you get visitations from a wide variety of insects from the neighbouring forest). All you need as you spend most of your time sleeping before going back into the club. Breakfast is optional extra when booking. Small TV with no English channels, but you get free WiFi.

From Villach, look for red Express taxis (usually easily found outside the railway station) that have the club logo on them. They have a deal of EUR 30 between the club and Villach (or that's what it was back in 2019 when I visited last time).

If you want to stay away from the club, I'd recommend the voco Villach hotel. There is a small hotel in Arnoldstein, but it's a good 30min walk to Wellcum so you'd still want a find a taxi and it's a very small town compared to Villach.Thank you for some good and useful info.

Dupont88
05-10-22, 09:52
If I go to Wellcum where is the best place to get a hotel: Villach or Arnoldstein? Also, how easy is it to get a taxi from these places to Wellcum and how much does it cost?Better ask before you want a quiet room or your sleeping will be stopped by the sound of the heels of the girls and the knock knock of the door next yours at 3 or 4 of the morning for extra activity after the club is close.

Or trying to sleep when someone fuck in the room next yours.

Also take a room far from the bar.

At less you like to be in the action in the devil hours near the girls room.

Fuschlszg
05-10-22, 20:35
If I go to Wellcum where is the best place to get a hotel: Villach or Arnoldstein? Also, how easy is it to get a taxi from these places to Wellcum and how much does it cost?Visit recently in Wellcum only for 1 day, confirm everything what member ShoesAndSocks have reported with a few remarks (at least was my experience).

- cost 30 for go and 35 for return with expresstaxi, nevertheless very good price considering the distance from Villach to the club site.

- some rooms in the "partner hotel" with huge smoke smell.

- breakfast is included.

Stay in the partner hotel is really the best option for a non resident customer, all the logistics is easier.

ShoesAndSocks
05-11-22, 05:57
Better ask before you want a quiet room or your sleeping will be stopped by the sound of the heels of the girls and the knock knock of the door next yours at 3 or 4 of the morning for extra activity after the club is close.Good point. I've never stayed in the new hotel rooms (formerly girls dorms) above the club. I've only experienced ones in the adjoining wing. And, I guess you can always end up next door to a noisy group of all-night party boys. I always travel with high quality ear plugs.

TravelBless
05-17-22, 01:51
Any latest on the Welcum lineup.

Fuschlszg
05-17-22, 03:05
Any latest on the Welcum lineup.Only 1 occasional visit to Wellcum in a lifetime a couple of weeks ago, even if it's far from extraordinary, waa definitely the best line up which I have found on FKK sauna club in Austria.

Pistons
05-17-22, 20:50
Only 1 occasional visit to Wellcum in a lifetime a couple of weeks ago, even if it's far from extraordinary, waa definitely the best line up which I have found on FKK sauna club in Austria.Who were the hottest girls there then according to you? Just to see what your sense of taste is like.

TravelBless
05-17-22, 22:32
All what's the best way of traveling to Welcum from Northern Europe?

Sirioja
05-18-22, 17:40
All what's the best way of traveling to Welcum from Northern Europe?With car to Munich then Salzburg then Italian border.

Fuschlszg
05-18-22, 22:32
Who were the hottest girls there then according to you? Just to see what your sense of taste is like.Not remember the names. 3 sessions was with 2 blondes and 1 brunette, all Romanian. In that day were probably 25 girls, I would "rate" at least 6 of them with a 7/10, the rest majority 6/10. Well impressed with the clube, only with 2 days visit would be possible to cover all the hottest girls.

Fuschlszg
05-18-22, 23:08
All what's the best way of traveling to Welcum from Northern Europe?Club location has probably in mind the north Italian market.

Closest airports are Ljubljana (100 km) and Klagenfurt (60 km), with limited flight options, and you need also to rent a car to reach the club.

From Munich and Wien airports which are directly connect with all Europe, count with around 5 h of Train to reach Villach and then call the taxi company mentioned on this forum to reach the club.

Hard to reach! is why 90% of customers are Italian!

Dafacer
05-20-22, 21:24
Any recommends here?

https://openadultdirectory.com/escorts/Germany/Munich/

Tintin1
05-24-22, 18:46
Any recommends here?

https://openadultdirectory.com/escorts/Germany/Munich/Lots of info on the Germany / Munich or Germany FKKs (Hawaii, Coliseum, etc).

I've posted a few things about escorts websites I believe. Currently the best couple are gone, but there is a catch all website for girls to advertise. Check my trip reports on a couple laufhauses.

PussyExplorer
06-01-22, 14:15
What are current prices for 1 hour / half hour service at Welcum?

I'm reading this thread, people are complaining about extras. Is there anybody here who could tell more? I would like to have one hour of ordinary service with nice girl: sex+DATY+oral, but I would like to know in advance what is there to be expected.

I will be there next Wednesday afternoon and I am also thinking about visiting Andiamo. Was anybody there after recent reopening?

MonSooner
06-02-22, 15:24
After a longer break I was able to enjoy Wellcum yesterday. Judging by only one day and one visit is maybe very subjective but that's all the Intel that I have. Compared to all prior visits it was probably the worst line-up I've seen there so far. With Adelina and Evelyne as the obvious perfect outliers I was not impressed at all from the rest. Disappointing session with the very slender and very saggy busty Brittney (I think that is the name she told me) with no kissing and no licking was a huge turnoff and ruined me for the other ladies. Couldn't do a 2nd and 3rd session and left kinda sad. Also the otherwise lovely Rachel denied kissing and licking which in the past was a given.

Couldn't rate my session on the screen as it didn't work. Maybe Wellcum management reads this.

Entry price us now 90 Euro. Food was good.

Many ladies complained about bad business but from what I could observe it might be the ladies who are unwilling to keep the former high standards alive.

We will see what will happen. I see similar misdemeanors in Vienna's Saunaclubs as well. Austria right now is not the FKK happyland it used to be.

Sirioja
06-03-22, 13:31
What are current prices for 1 hour / half hour service at Welcum?

I'm reading this thread, people are complaining about extras. Is there anybody here who could tell more? I would like to have one hour of ordinary service with nice girl: sex+DATY+oral, but I would like to know in advance what is there to be expected.

I will be there next Wednesday afternoon and I am also thinking about visiting Andiamo. Was anybody there after recent reopening?Both 70/30. French kissing not really standard.

ShoesAndSocks
06-05-22, 02:26
After a longer break I was able to enjoy Wellcum yesterday. ... Couldn't do a 2nd and 3rd session and left kinda sad.
Austria right now is not the FKK happyland it used to be.Mirrors my recent experience with Globe and Swiss FKK scene.

Yeah, kinda sad says it all.

Pistons
06-18-22, 14:04
A few months ago someone here was complaining about Cristiano, the wellcum manager asking the less popular girls to work at Andiamo. But now when looking at the website of Andiamo, which has had a facelift, every single one of the girls are tagged as new.

So if Klaus Schwab with the guidance of Blackrock is arranging a global great reset for the world financial system, then it seems like Cristiano might have staged a simillair one for Andiamo. But I haven't been there, so I don't know. But I can swear most of the tits shown on the girls lineup page is only about 20 years old.

Has anyone visited Andiamo in the past 4-5 weeks?

Sebastiane
06-19-22, 03:19
Perhaps Massimo or Fuzschlg can answer since they seem the experts. I have read somewhere but can't remember exactly where that the pricing structure for the Babylon clubs is like this:

Vienna 500 for first hour then +100/30 minutes.

Klagenfurt 400 + 100/30.

Salzburg 300 + 100/30?

Is this true? I ask because I am in Munich next week and thinking of taking the train either to Salzburg or Klagenfurt from there to try Babylon.

Sirioja
06-25-22, 12:05
Perhaps Massimo or Fuzschlg can answer since they seem the experts. I have read somewhere but can't remember exactly where that the pricing structure for the Babylon clubs is like this:

Vienna 500 for first hour then +100/30 minutes.

Klagenfurt 400 + 100/30.

Salzburg 300 + 100/30?

Is this true? I ask because I am in Munich next week and thinking of taking the train either to Salzburg or Klagenfurt from there to try Babylon.Ex Babylon Vienna star for years, pornstar Daisi Diamond is at Globe since months. Got her for 130/30 before increasing. She is not as vulgar on real as on her videos and very honest. Ex Babylon Vienna Megan is now at Atlantis. Real charm. 160/60 . They told me on so expensive rate but a lot is for club, something like 300 on 500 . Girls seem to make money with extras in these expensive kontaktbar.

ZedLea123
06-27-22, 03:11
This gif is from the Wellcum website, who is the girl on the left?

https://www.redgifs.com/watch/mutedloathsomescarletibis?rel=u%3Abordellier_ch%3Bo%3Arecent

ZimmerSchatz
06-30-22, 23:14
This gif is from the Wellcum website, who is the girl on the left?

https://www.redgifs.com/watch/mutedloathsomescarletibis?rel=u%3Abordellier_ch%3Bo%3ArecentHer name is Allegra.

BegaBega
07-04-22, 20:45
Hello,

For 15 years I have frequented date houses and FKK in Germany until the condom BJ law. I like full naked young girls (18-26 years) with small boobs and hopefully pierced nipples and pussy, BJ and swallowing. Then for 3 years I moved to Switzerland but now Is top expensive.

I don't like FKK with aggressive girls (that bring my arms and my balls to go), but If are there the girls I say above I could go in the Big FKK in Osterreich (Wellcum or Andiamo) or move to Innsbruck.

I accept suggestions.

Thank you in advance.

Fuschlszg
07-11-22, 22:42
Hello,

For 15 years I have frequented date houses and FKK in Germany until the condom BJ law. I like full naked young girls (18-26 years) with small boobs and hopefully pierced nipples and pussy, BJ and swallowing. Then for 3 years I moved to Switzerland but now Is top expensive.

I don't like FKK with aggressive girls (that bring my arms and my balls to go), but If are there the girls I say above I could go in the Big FKK in Osterreich (Wellcum or Andiamo) or move to Innsbruck.

I accept suggestions.

Thank you in advance.What I can tell for the few visits to FKK's club in Austria (think I cover all the 5 most popular ones) I found different "code of conduit" among the girls. In fact the most "aggressive" vs most "passive" girls I founded on the same brand: GT Wien vs GT Linz. Other 3 clubs somewhere in the middle, with girls with what I would call a "positive aggressive attitude" which sometimes is good if you are shy or need to decide the "go" or "not to go" question in the middle of the stunners.

Pistons
07-28-22, 13:31
Been noticing a lot of effort into improving Andiamo and bringing it up to Wellcum levels in every regard. Has anyone been there lately?

I was just at Wellcum for a few days, and there the lineup is as good as ever for me with girls like Tina, Trisha, Carol, Crina, Morgana, Ramona, Mariana and Leah all being 8 or higher for me. And with new girls arriving all the time New girl Sina looks hot from the pictures posted for example now.

Andiamo website only shows near 100% new girls to me, so they must have swapped the entire lineup when Wellcum took over, and brought in a lot of new ones. So perhaps the average age is quite young there also now?

Inside23
08-06-22, 07:51
Been noticing a lot of effort into improving Andiamo and bringing it up to Wellcum levels in every regard. Has anyone been there lately?

I was just at Wellcum for a few days, and there the lineup is as good as ever for me with girls like Tina, Trisha, Carol, Crina, Morgana, Ramona, Mariana and Leah all being 8 or higher for me. And with new girls arriving all the time New girl Sina looks hot from the pictures posted for example now.

Andiamo website only shows near 100% new girls to me, so they must have swapped the entire lineup when Wellcum took over, and brought in a lot of new ones. So perhaps the average age is quite young there also now?As far as I know from others that have been there lately, the old management of Welcome has moved to Andiamo (Cristiano).

Quite a few girls from WLC moved to Andiamo permanently. Month over month they claim it's getting better in terms of structure / services and girls.

At BegaBega, many complain at WLC girls are more aggressive since Cristiano's departure. I suppose because of the new management as I remember my past visits where girls where quite respectful. So if you don't like that maybe Andiamo is best for you.

I've been recently to Innsbruck at Circolo Passion, not a great lineup of girls and more expensive than other place with better offers. Out of 18 girls I found maybe 3 hot, the others were average if not less.

Sirioja
08-06-22, 17:21

Andiamo website only shows near 100% new girls to me, so they must have swapped the entire lineup when Wellcum took over, and brought in a lot of new ones. So perhaps the average age is quite young there also now?No more doll Darla? For her lovely GFE behavior, Lea is 6 for me, with quite average look. I don t know if the miss 2022, but Kelli I met on Summer 2021 was pretty but so small pussy I had to give up fucking her.

Sirioja
08-07-22, 09:12
As far as I know from others that have been there lately, the old management of Welcome has moved to Andiamo (Cristiano).

Quite a few girls from WLC moved to Andiamo permanently. Month over month they claim it's getting better in terms of structure / services and girls.

At BegaBega, many complain at WLC girls are more aggressive since Cristiano's departure. I suppose because of the new management as I remember my past visits where girls where quite respectful. So if you don't like that maybe Andiamo is best for you.

I've been recently to Innsbruck at Circolo Passion, not a great lineup of girls and more expensive than other place with better offers. Out of 18 girls I found maybe 3 hot, the others were average if not less.Even before covid, I preferred Andiamo, more cosy chic, more charm than fuck factory Wellcum which mostly worth for me for foods. Since 2016 , only 1 wow girl for me, Lena 2017 , when more than 20 Angie 2018 was also quite good but not same charm and became plastic monster on 2019 , she could see in my eyes. I regret never found Mila Marina Slovenja 2018 at Wellcum, to see again her wet eyes after her orgasm. I don t plan low level for girls, I don t kiss but I suck good and so many silicon at Wellcum on my Summer tour, but I may try Andiamo if I survive to hell above Zoncolan resort.

Sirioja
08-07-22, 17:48
Even before covid, I preferred Andiamo, more cosy chic, more charm than fuck factory Wellcum which mostly worth for me for foods. Since 2016 , only 1 wow girl for me, Lena 2017, when more than 20 Angie 2018 was also quite good but not same charm and became plastic monster on 2019, she could see in my eyes. I regret never found Mila Marina Slovenja 2018 at Wellcum, to see again her wet eyes after her orgasm. I don't plan low level for girls, I don't kiss but I suck good and so many silicon at Wellcum on my Summer tour, but I may try Andiamo if I survive to hell above Zoncolan resort.I meant more than 20 visits at Wellcum since 2016 , when I go to climb Zoncolan. Only Lena. Ro for wow. Angie was quite good on 2018 , but too doll and what the fuck kill charm. Second league club for me since 2019 when I visited on Summer 2020 and 2021. I miss Marina Slovenja I loved on Summer 2018.

Pistons
08-14-22, 09:56
No more doll Darla? For her lovely GFE behavior, Lea is 6 for me, with quite average look. I don t know if the miss 2022, but Kelli I met on Summer 2021 was pretty but so small pussy I had to give up fucking her.I think I saw Daria listed at Andiamo on the website. Could be her, or a different Daria looking almost the same. Can't see faces, so I'm not sure.

Sirioja
08-17-22, 09:48
I think I saw Daria listed at Andiamo on the website. Could be her, or a different Daria looking almost the same. Can't see faces, so I'm not sure.Not for her, but I may try Andiamo to recover after Zoncolan. I will skip Wellcum when not on my standard for quality except for foods. Original Wellcum management moved to Andiamo? Also pretty brunette on desk?

Pistons
08-17-22, 20:25
Not for her, but I may try Andiamo to recover after Zoncolan. I will skip Wellcum when not on my standard for quality except for foods. Original Wellcum management moved to Andiamo? Also pretty brunette on desk?Cristiano apparently moved. Not sure if its only temporarily or long term. The main guy at reception is still at Wellcum. Not sure about his name, but the hot brunette who I think might be Cristiano's girlfriend was not at Wellcum last when I was there, so she might have moved to Andiamo as well. Though they might work at both places as it is the same owner now. But who cares? Wellcum had a few new gems and the food is just as good as ever. I did hear Andiamo food had improved as well though, and might be just as good or better than Wellcum food.

Sirioja
08-18-22, 20:24
Cristiano apparently moved. Not sure if its only temporarily or long term. The main guy at reception is still at Wellcum. Not sure about his name, but the hot brunette who I think might be Cristiano's girlfriend was not at Wellcum last when I was there, so she might have moved to Andiamo as well. Though they might work at both places as it is the same owner now. But who cares? Wellcum had a few new gems and the food is just as good as ever. I did hear Andiamo food had improved as well though, and might be just as good or better than Wellcum food.Since my discovery on 2016 , I always got good foods at Andiamo. Wishing to find more real kissing than at Wellcum which is for Italians not kissing for sex. Few exceptions like Lea but not a look to rush to repeat and Olga is not pretty.

Pistons
08-19-22, 12:52
Since my discovery on 2016 , I always got good foods at Andiamo. Wishing to find more real kissing than at Wellcum which is for Italians not kissing for sex. Few exceptions like Lea but not a look to rush to repeat and Olga is not pretty.Ok, I will start listening to you after you have been with 100 girls at Wellcum. Not 5, not 10 nor even only 20 girls.

Sirioja
08-19-22, 18:04
Ok, I will start listening to you after you have been with 100 girls at Wellcum. Not 5, not 10 nor even only 20 girls.6 hours in 4 days with top GFE Lena. Ro 2017 , but she was my exception at Wellcum, kissing like loving You, no silicon. 2 hours with Barbie on 2018 before plastic monster. Never repeated with any other. I like Italians when I love Italia, but they are not good standard for sex. As told me a really pretty Italian girl on 2018 , when we had very interesting breakfast together, but bad in room: but Italians don t kiss, from a Italian girl at Wellcum on Ferragosto party.

Pistons
08-20-22, 18:40
6 hours in 4 days with top GFE Lena. Ro 2017 , but she was my exception at Wellcum, kissing like loving You, no silicon. 2 hours with Barbie on 2018 before plastic monster. Never repeated with any other. I like Italians when I love Italia, but they are not good standard for sex. As told me a really pretty Italian girl on 2018 , when we had very interesting breakfast together, but bad in room: but Italians don t kiss, from a Italian girl at Wellcum on Ferragosto party.Girls are friendlier at Wellcum than in any of the German FKKs. I think friendly is the best term to use. Though 95% are just after money, but management and atmosphere goes a long way unless you know the girls well from several visits.

Sirioja
08-20-22, 21:33
Girls are friendlier at Wellcum than in any of the German FKKs. I think friendly is the best term to use. Though 95% are just after money, but management and atmosphere goes a long way unless you know the girls well from several visits.We are really different for taste for looks and behavior. Germany and Freubad are higher level for me than Wellcum which was really down on 2019/2020 and 2021 , when I visited while covid.

Zumboit
09-05-22, 22:09
1st time back since Covid.

Bottom line, good food and facilities, girls service level was high, enough choice, with slender, natural, pretty sweethearts.

Not all young, natural and skinny, but two were enough for me, and at least two others I would have happily been with.

Aisha. Slim natural a or be cups, 20 yr, RO. Gorgeous figure if that's how you like it. Not skinny but firm. Wonderful blowjob, soft and varied, no teeth.

Iza. Not young, 30? Super tight tanned body. Skinny, but nice curves. Firm, no fat. Really the Perfect Body for me. Thin, shapely, small tits with nice pointy nipples. We danced in the hall for a while then in the room, with her as dancehall DJ. So nice to dance naked with this perfect body, touching, looking intense, light kissing and teases. Her blowjob was enthusiasticly great. Like the dance continued, constant eye contact while sucking, slurping and licking, with quick kisses which were just moist.

Food was 2nd best only to GT Linz. Fresh fried trout, dumplings with mushrooms, fruit that tasted really good and authentic high quality tiramisù.

The key fobs worked great, flawlessly opening the big locker, key for small locker, amd records drinks. 2 beer free.

I'd place WC a close second behind Globe in terms of enthusiasm (friendliness?) I liked Globe a lot because the girls were so willing to give the GFE without haggle or upsell. Welcum almost but not at that level. Maybe if you offered Globe prices to Hessen providers you would get the same service. I don't know.

Zumboit
09-05-22, 22:22
4 hour Train from Venice to Wellcum (Arnoldstein) with changes in Udine and Villach. Full info from Austrian OBB site, Trenitalia lacking local Villach to Arnoldstein.

Tom Tigers
09-06-22, 13:13
1st time back since Covid.

Bottom line, good food and facilities, girls service level was high, enough choice, with slender, natural, pretty sweethearts.

Not all young, natural and skinny, but two were enough for me, and at least two others I would have happily been with.

Aisha. Slim natural a or be cups, 20 yr, RO. Gorgeous figure if that's how you like it. Not skinny but firm. Wonderful blowjob, soft and varied, no teeth.

Iza. Not young, 30? Super tight tanned body. Skinny, but nice curves. Firm, no fat. Really the Perfect Body for me. Thin, shapely, small tits with nice pointy nipples. We danced in the hall for a while then in the room, with her as dancehall DJ. So nice to dance naked with this perfect body, touching, looking intense, light kissing and teases. Her blowjob was enthusiasticly great. Like the dance continued, constant eye contact while sucking, slurping and licking, with quick kisses which were just moist.

Food was 2nd best only to GT Linz. Fresh fried trout, dumplings with mushrooms, fruit that tasted really good and authentic high quality tiramis.

The key fobs worked great, flawlessly opening the big locker, key for small locker, amd records drinks. 2 beer free.

I'd place WC a close second behind Globe in terms of enthusiasm (friendliness?) I liked Globe a lot because the girls were so willing to give the GFE without haggle or upsell. Welcum almost but not at that level. Maybe if you offered Globe prices to Hessen providers you would get the same service. I don't know.Thanks for your report about Welcum. I replied to your question about Circolo Passion in Innsbruck, sorry I didn't get back to answering sooner, I don't check in here very often. In short, you made the right call going here.

Zumboit
09-20-22, 21:03
Another good visit to Welcum. Two very nice, sexy, cute smart, fit GFE.

Assu-Turkey great bod, quite dark, tight, small tits with protruding hard nipples. Yum. Excellent blowjob, trying to please in every way.

Aisha-said and insisted she was 40. I would have guessed mid 20's. Excellent tight bod. Small exquisite naturals. Blows away all my notions about age preferences. Amazing blowjob, great eye contact, laughing, full GFE.

Again I am amazed and delighted that I can have such a great experience with such delightful women, legally and relatively inexpensive.

There was tiny upsell, in which I deftly explained I would pay a bit more for an outstanding experience. Each then did her best to earn it, which I gladly paid.

Hcqygauqas
09-28-22, 15:52
As far as I know they charge 70 e per 30 minutes anyone know if it should incl GFE and BBBJ?

Shark16
09-28-22, 19:26
As far as I know they charge 70 e per 30 minutes anyone know if it should incl GFE and BBBJ?I recently had two 30 mnts sessions at Wellcum which included DATY / BBBJ and CFS in several positions. No shortchange of time. The girl worked hard to please. 70 E.

How do you define GFE anyway? I have seen a dozen different definitions.

Pistons
09-29-22, 03:25
Has anyone been to Wellcum and seen Elena lately? I believe I spotted the picture and name up again on their website a month or two ago, but with no green dates. And now its taken down, or changed name and removed picture. The fake blonde slim Romanian about 1.59 or 1.60 tall or so.

Pistons
09-29-22, 03:31
We are really different for taste for looks and behavior. Germany and Freubad are higher level for me than Wellcum which was really down on 2019/2020 and 2021 , when I visited while covid.Every girl changes behavior from lounge to room. Some seem nice in the longe but turns into idiots in the room. And vice versa. Some try to hold back at the first room, but turns much better on the 2nd or even 3rd room, but only if the chemistry is there, and the wine flows well. I have come to think that whatever they seem like in the lounge, only looks matters there. Some of the stone faces are sometimes the best because they hide their true nature, but also some of the playful girls in the lounge can be great in the room. So I make a much better prediction once in the room. Not one second before.

Hcqygauqas
09-29-22, 10:01
I recently had two 30 mnts sessions at Wellcum which included DATY / BBBJ and CFS in several positions. No shortchange of time. The girl worked hard to please. 70 E.

How do you define GFE anyway? I have seen a dozen different definitions.French kissing 69 with pussy licking BBBJ.

Shark16
09-29-22, 18:08
French kissing 69 with pussy licking BBBJ.69 with pussy licking BBBJ is standard services in a 70 E session at Wellcum IME. French kissing is not. That is wellknown. Even the front desk will tell you that kissing need to be discussed with the girl before you enter a room.

Some girls simply say they don't kiss. Some kiss for a fee (20- 30 E) even though the front desk tell you that it is not permitted to charge for kissing. LFK is easier to get than DFK. I bet those who look hard enough will find girls who DFK for free in a hh session. But it is far from being a standard service. You need to try your luck and charm out there.

Sirioja
09-29-22, 18:28
69 with pussy licking BBBJ is standard services in a 70 E session at Wellcum IME. French kissing is not. That is wellknown. Even the front desk will tell you that kissing need to be discussed with the girl before you enter a room.

Some girls simply say they don't kiss. Some kiss for a fee (20- 30 E) even though the front desk tell you that it is not permitted to charge for kissing. LFK is easier to get than DFK. I bet those who look hard enough will find girls who DFK for free in a hh session. But it is far from being a standard service. You need to try your luck and charm out there.Quite difficult to find a fresh beauty without silicon nor big tattoos, really French kissing. Wellcum is not best place for profile I look for. Italians don't look for same profiles than me. They don't kiss, tell girls.

Shark16
09-29-22, 20:21
Quite difficult to find a fresh beauty without silicon nor big tattoos, really French kissing. Wellcum is not best place for profile I look for. Italians don't look for same profiles than me. They don't kiss, tell girls.Well, at least we agree about the kissing issues at Wellcum and that you won't find any virgins there.

But I wholeheartedly disagree that it is difficult to find a "fresh beauty without silicon nor big tattoes". To the contrary, the optics at Wellcum was probably the best I have observed in 2022, including all natural hot girls in the 22- 26 range.

The general age among girls at Wellcum seemed to be 25- 35 though, which is better than the 30- 40 median experienced in most Hessen clubs at the moment.

Pistons
10-01-22, 04:09
Most girls at wellcum kiss on mouth. But not many kiss with tongue. So it depends what you mean.

Sirioja
10-01-22, 21:19
Most girls at wellcum kiss on mouth. But not many kiss with tongue. So it depends what you mean.I wish You know what is french kiss versus Romanian baby kiss. Lea. Bu really FK, but not wow look, even lovely. Olga is MILF and not pretty enough for me to try anything. Barbi 2018 really french kissed, at least with me. Barbi 2019 in plastic was a no go, she saw in my eyes and understood.

Sirioja
10-01-22, 21:36
Well, at least we agree about the kissing issues at Wellcum and that you won't find any virgins there.

But I wholeheartedly disagree that it is difficult to find a "fresh beauty without silicon nor big tattoes". To the contrary, the optics at Wellcum was probably the best I have observed in 2022, including all natural hot girls in the 22- 26 range.

The general age among girls at Wellcum seemed to be 25- 35 though, which is better than the 30- 40 median experienced in most Hessen clubs at the moment.I didn't visit Wellcum on this year, when I didn't go to Zoncolan yet, but planned on this month for both sides of Zoncolan, I don't know between Wellcum or Andiamo? I was so disappointed since 2019 by Wellcum casting, when I can't enjoy sex without FK, like I learned with my girlfriends, and I'm not attracted by prostitutes images or words: I don't kiss, but I suck good, told by several girls. Many quite young at Sharks, but mostly not pretties. Today, on first Saturday of the month, so average looks at Globe, so slow business, I needed 4 hours to find only 1 , but lovely Romanian, french kissing so much and very soft BBBJ, her first room of her day for 1 h30 . When I enjoy, I take my time.

Shark16
10-02-22, 10:23
I didn't visit Wellcum on this year, ..., I don't know between Wellcum or Andiamo? I was so disappointed since 2019 by Wellcum casting, when I can't enjoy sex without FKI have nothing on Andiamo. Maybe next time. Most reports are in favour of Wellcum over Andiamo.

If a club does not work for you, then don't go there. I bet you will struggle finding girls who DFK and doing it for free, which we know kill your illusion when not provided. But sometimes you can strike lucky (anywhere). While I admit I thoroughly enjoy DFK when provided, I am no DFK fundamentalist.

Even without DFK Wellcum worked for me: Nice club, lovely outdoors with a pool and a garden with view of the mountains, great indoors including a nice bar, separate very effective self-serving of coffee and soft drinks, very good spa with jacuzzi, sauna, showers and quiet room, massage room (porn looking masseuse, but the massage soso), kino experiences, restaurant indoors/outdoors with decent (Italian flavoured) food, front desk / bar / restaurant / cleaning well attended, but most of all: Nice girls and good service (save for DFK).

Very good optics (including hot all natural girls if you look carefully) with a huge diversified lineup that needs to be explored (70+ girls including a couple of black girls in the mix, so no matter of taste you should be able to find someone to your liking), minimum upsell, good sessions for 70 E (including BBBJ and no shortchange of time) making it easy doing test sessions before making a winner for the night, hotel next door, inviting girls to your room when all rooms in the club are busy, ... the list of positives goes on and on.

My first visit to Wellcum was in 2021. Many familiar faces recognized this year. But also many new faces to me. While I am no expert / regular of Wellcum, it seemed to me that they are able to attract betterlooking girls than what I saw in Hessen clubs this year. But that may be a too bold statement. Maybe it's just my taste in women and / or that a change was refreshing to me.

Getting to Wellcum is still a struggle. Hessen is so easy with so many clubs to choose from and the NRW not too far away. No clear recommendation from me. But the more 200E/60 reports I am reading from Hessen, the more tempting is a Wellcum visit. Despite the travelling effort.

Sirioja
10-03-22, 00:15
I have nothing on Andiamo. Maybe next time. Most reports are in favour of Wellcum over Andiamo.

If a club does not work for you, then don't go there. I bet you will struggle finding girls who DFK and doing it for free, which we know kill your illusion when not provided. But sometimes you can strike lucky (anywhere). While I admit I thoroughly enjoy DFK when provided, I am no DFK fundamentalist.

Even without DFK Wellcum worked for me: Nice club, lovely outdoors with a pool and a garden with view of the mountains, great indoors including a nice bar, separate very effective self-serving of coffee and soft drinks, very good spa with jacuzzi, sauna, showers and quiet room, massage room (porn looking masseuse, but the massage soso), kino experiences, restaurant indoors/outdoors with decent (Italian flavoured) food, front desk / bar / restaurant / cleaning well attended, but most of all: Nice girls and good service (save for DFK).

Very good optics (including hot all natural girls if you look carefully) with a huge diversified lineup that needs to be explored (70+ girls including a couple of black girls in the mix, so no matter of taste you should be able to find someone to your liking), minimum upsell, good sessions for 70 E (including BBBJ and no shortchange of time) making it easy doing test sessions before making a winner for the night, hotel next door, inviting girls to your room when all rooms in the club are busy, ... the list of positives goes on and on.

My first visit to Wellcum was in 2021. Many familiar faces recognized this year. But also many new faces to me. While I am no expert / regular of Wellcum, it seemed to me that they are able to attract betterlooking girls than what I saw in Hessen clubs this year. But that may be a too bold statement. Maybe it's just my taste in women and / or that a change was refreshing to me.

Getting to Wellcum is still a struggle. Hessen is so easy with so many clubs to choose from and the NRW not too far away. No clear recommendation from me. But the more 200E/60 reports I am reading from Hessen, the more tempting is a Wellcum visit. Despite the travelling effort.I know Andiamo since 2016 and visited on Summer 2021 . More chic for me than Italian fuck factory. I will have only 1 evening after Sutrio up to Zoncolan with pit stop at Globe on previous night. After Ovaro up to Zoncolan on next day, I will speed through Dolomiti to Mortirolo. I wish for good weather with no rain to have a dreamed week end, driving around 3000 kms. I really enjoy curves on motorway around Tarvisio. It on border, playing with grip. I was not at all impressed by 2021 Wellcum looks and poor level in bed with small pussies. On August, had 3 girls, I had to stop to fuck 2 : brunette Kelli telling she came from Switzerland and another. Hessen is down on 2022 , but Sharks was far better on 2021 and I still find higher level in Germany on 2022 , even higher level than at Globe for level in bed, with less limits in Germany.

Pistons
10-11-22, 19:08
I wish You know what is french kiss versus Romanian baby kiss. Lea. Bu really FK, but not wow look, even lovely. Olga is MILF and not pretty enough for me to try anything. Barbi 2018 really french kissed, at least with me. Barbi 2019 in plastic was a no go, she saw in my eyes and understood.I miss Barbi. She is very hard to replace. Maybe someone like Elena could replace her, but she is not around so much. Or Soraya who I heard they kicked out. She also French kissed and was excellent. But I heard she was not as nice with every 60 year old half obese Italian. Best rooms I've had ever at Wellcum was with Soraya, and one of Elisa's friends. A short cute blonde girl maybe 10 years younger than Elisa.

But there are still a few very top girls at Wellcum even if no one exactly like these mentioned. And the diversity of top girls makes it into the best FKK at the moment in Europe.

Girls like Tina, Trisha, Mariana, Carina, Tylor and Ramona are all fantastic. While others like Helena and Kara looks very intriguing also.

Pistons
10-11-22, 19:18
But from what I can tell Andiamo is where most of the new girls start now. So maybe it's good to go to both clubs. Looks like Daria is there for example also.

Sirioja
10-12-22, 07:45
But from what I can tell Andiamo is where most of the new girls start now. So maybe it's good to go to both clubs. Looks like Daria is there for example also.Did you visit Andiamo on this Summer? I like the club. Ex red hair, silicon Daria is not what I call new, since 2017 when I tried her before silicon, but never thought to repeat when no wow in bed.

Sirioja
10-12-22, 07:54
I miss Barbi. She is very hard to replace. Maybe someone like Elena could replace her, but she is not around so much. Or Soraya who I heard they kicked out. She also French kissed and was excellent. But I heard she was not as nice with every 60 year old half obese Italian. Best rooms I've had ever at Wellcum was with Soraya, and one of Elisa's friends. A short cute blonde girl maybe 10 years younger than Elisa.

But there are still a few very top girls at Wellcum even if no one exactly like these mentioned. And the diversity of top girls makes it into the best FKK at the moment in Europe.

Girls like Tina, Trisha, Mariana, Carina, Tylor and Ramona are all fantastic. While others like Helena and Kara looks very intriguing also.Barbi was little fire on 2018, but became a plastic monster on 2019. Light lips kissing is not French kissing I need to enjoy sex when I m more fit than most in their 20's or 30's who would not climb Zoncolan I will drive for. Should get V8 S5 to test through Bavaria, land of high speed, like between Bremen and Hamburg. Lea. Bu was able to kiss like a woman but not pretty enough for me to repeat. I miss Lena. Ro 2017 and Mila. Ro ex Marina Slovenja.

Hcqygauqas
10-12-22, 12:19
Hello folks,

Next week I'm about to pay visit in the two clubs, Wellcum and Andiamo, if someone can name the recommended girls who are not to greedy and make.

And provide good service I. And others- would appreciate it a lot.

Shark16 I'm sure you can give us some valued details.

Thanks in advance.

Shark16
10-12-22, 19:26
Hello folks,

Next week I'm about to pay visit in the two clubs, Wellcum and Andiamo, if someone can name the recommended girls who are not to greedy and make.

And provide good service I. And others- would appreciate it a lot.

Shark16 I'm sure you can give us some valued details.Man, I am not worthy to name the best. So many goodlooking girls at Wellcum, and I am at the very start of exploring the line-up. But ok, if you twist my arm: https://wellcum.at/en/damen-detail/?girl=677. Yeah, she is real. YMMV.

Sirioja
10-12-22, 19:54
Man, I am not worthy to name the best. So many goodlooking girls at Wellcum, and I am at the very start of exploring the line-up. But ok, if you twist my arm: https://wellcum.at/en/damen-detail/?girl=677. YMMV.If I choose to visit Wellcum, I wish I will succeed to find one elegant natural look able to kiss like a woman. Not so sure.

Pistons
10-20-22, 03:53
Barbi was little fire on 2018, but became a plastic monster on 2019. Light lips kissing is not French kissing I need to enjoy sex when I m more fit than most in their 20's or 30's who would not climb Zoncolan I will drive for. Should get V8 S5 to test through Bavaria, land of high speed, like between Bremen and Hamburg. Lea. Bu was able to kiss like a woman but not pretty enough for me to repeat. I miss Lena. Ro 2017 and Mila. Ro ex Marina Slovenja.Soraya French kissed. I didn't say Barbi did. Or she did slightly, but not really well.

Pistons
10-20-22, 03:55
Did you visit Andiamo on this Summer? I like the club. Ex red hair, silicon Daria is not what I call new, since 2017 when I tried her before silicon, but never thought to repeat when no wow in bed.Of course Daria is not new. Neither is Claudia, her friend. But it seems they send most new girls to Andiamo instead of Wellcum. Same owner, so it is the same pool of girls in both clubs.

Sirioja
10-20-22, 20:38
Soraya French kissed. I didn't say Barbi did. Or she did slightly, but not really well.Barbie really french kissed on 2018. I didn't want to taste plastic on 2019. Lea. Bu also french kissed.

Pistons
10-24-22, 07:04
Barbie really french kissed on 2018. I didn't want to taste plastic on 2019. Lea. Bu also french kissed.Nothing wrong with fake b's, or on some girls defending on bodytype a maximum see. But too much Botox is what brothers me more.

Sirioja
10-25-22, 20:20
Nothing wrong with fake b's, or on some girls defending on bodytype a maximum see. But too much Botox is what brothers me more.What a pity for look she became. When she came to me on 2019, she understood in my eyes and never came again. I'm so happy when I find a girl with no silicon, nor tattoo, nor piercing, I still find few.

Pistons
10-27-22, 18:46
What a pity for look she became. When she came to me on 2019, she understood in my eyes and never came again. I'm so happy when I find a girl with no silicon, nor tattoo, nor piercing, I still find few.I had no issues with what she did. Though they were a bit new when I saw her last. Unfortunately that ment she handelled them too carefully.

Still she was perhaps the hottest in the club if you ask me. Even if the botox was slightly too much, it didn't ruin her looks for me. With other girls it can downright make them into freaks. The club misses a girl like her. Even if there is one girl there now who does check some of the same boxes. Not enough.

Sirioja
10-30-22, 10:36
I had no issues with what she did. Though they were a bit new when I saw her last. Unfortunately that ment she handelled them too carefully.

Still she was perhaps the hottest in the club if you ask me. Even if the botox was slightly too much, it didn't ruin her looks for me. With other girls it can downright make them into freaks. The club misses a girl like her. Even if there is one girl there now who does check some of the same boxes. Not enough.I didn't like her many what the fuck while our sex on 2018, but she became a plastic monster on 2019, same like Aida Globe / Cleo / Freubad. Not seen nor Daria on last night after Sutrio Zoncolan. Some girls seen before in Germany and pretty sure for your little teeny T.

Pistons
10-30-22, 21:31
I didn't like her many what the fuck while our sex on 2018, but she became a plastic monster on 2019, same like Aida Globe / Cleo / Freubad. Not seen nor Daria on last night after Sutrio Zoncolan. Some girls seen before in Germany and pretty sure for your little teeny T.You mean Tina? Yes, she has been all over. Oase, palace, sharks, GT vienna. But I think she started at wellcum, and now she is back since 2 years ago or so.

Sirioja
10-31-22, 21:47
You mean Tina? Yes, she has been all over. Oase, palace, sharks, GT vienna. But I think she started at wellcum, and now she is back since 2 years ago or so.No, Aida is like Barbi, examples to destroy their look, becoming plastic monsters, when Aida was fresh pretty brunette. When I see how Alina is pretty and natural, super sexy, pity telling not kissing and smelling cigarette, or Selina, but she told: French? So you have a big dick, for her without even seeing the big wolf, she doesn't know Rocco Siffredi. Or Giulia, or Sveta with beautiful heavy naturals and very honest, even no wow for sex but nice behavior. A claimed Ukrainian? Simina, at least she knows geography, even Sveta looks more slavian than her, both with natural looks, no silicon nor big tattoos. When I arrived at 8.30 pm on Saturday, happy of my Sutrio Zoncolan, after driving 7 hours, waze made me crazy, from my big love night at Freubad, Wellcum was quite dead at 10.30 pm with only be team, so 0 room, only eating a lot. I understood I arrived too late, so back on Sunday at 11 am after night of love with S5 under autobahn bridge. Good breakfast, short chat with not kissing Elina, so I could speed to Ovaro for other side of Zoncolan, no problem to leave and come back. After Zoncolan where I will return because I m sure I can push more, back at 6. 30 pm. At 9 pm, only be team. I was about for a second 0 room, when nice chat with tall, full natural with only a very small tattoo Sveta at 11.45 pm, after watching Mexico formula one. I confirm not a club for french kissers, looks are not bad, but lower level for sex than in Germany. Good foods and flexible desk. As I told Samira: girls are on Italians level. She asked me what does it mean? I showed her the floor, when mostly rabbits rooms.

Pistons
11-02-22, 17:34
No, Aida is like Barbi, examples to destroy their look, becoming plastic monsters, when Aida was fresh pretty brunette. When I see how Alina is pretty and natural, super sexy, pity telling not kissing and smelling cigarette, or Selina, but she told: French? So you have a big dick, for her without even seeing the big wolf, she doesn't know Rocco Siffredi. Or Giulia, or Sveta with beautiful heavy naturals and very honest, even no wow for sex but nice behavior. A claimed Ukrainian? Simina, at least she knows geography, even Sveta looks more slavian than her, both with natural looks, no silicon nor big tattoos. When I arrived at 8.30 pm on Saturday, happy of my Sutrio Zoncolan, after driving 7 hours, waze made me crazy, from my big love night at Freubad, Wellcum was quite dead at 10.30 pm with only be team, so 0 room, only eating a lot. I understood I arrived too late, so back on Sunday at 11 am after night of love with S5 under autobahn bridge. Good breakfast, short chat with not kissing Elina, so I could speed to Ovaro for other side of Zoncolan, no problem to leave and come back. After Zoncolan where I will return because I m sure I can push more, back at 6. 30 pm. At 9 pm, only be team. I was about for a second 0 room, when nice chat with tall, full natural with only a very small tattoo Sveta at 11.45 pm, after watching Mexico formula one. I confirm not a club for french kissers, looks are not bad, but lower level for sex than in Germany. Good foods and flexible desk. As I told Samira: girls are on Italians level. She asked me what does it mean? I showed her the floor, when mostly rabbits rooms.Are you completely joking now?

Aida as in Ada? (Since there is no Aida).

https://wellcum.at/damen-detail/?girl=103

But Ada is like the least attractive girl in the entire club. How in the world can you compare her to Barbie? LOL! Like comparing a 9 or a 10 (Barbie), to a 2.

I have never met Alina at Wellcum either. Nor Selina. Nor Guila. I see Svetla has been on the website for awhile. But no idea who she is even if I think she was there when I was there last also. But not 100% sure of that. Elina seems to be a new girl, so I don't know her.

Pistons
11-02-22, 17:36
Maybe Elina is new spelling for Elena (who was great), but can't see any pictures. So I don't know.

Sirioja
11-02-22, 21:54
Are you completely joking now?

Aida as in Ada? (Since there is no Aida).

https://wellcum.at/damen-detail/?girl=103

But Ada is like the least attractive girl in the entire club. How in the world can you compare her to Barbie? LOL! Like comparing a 9 or a 10 (Barbie), to a 2.

I have never met Alina at Wellcum either. Nor Selina. Nor Guila. I see Svetla has been on the website for awhile. But no idea who she is even if I think she was there when I was there last also. But not 100% sure of that. Elina seems to be a new girl, so I don't know her.I took example of Aida who works at Globe / Cleo / Freubad because she destroyed her look with plastic like Barvi. Elina is close restaurant door, such a natural sexy beauty. Giulia is close to pole, model type. Selina or Selena with dark hair to ass, staying not far from lockers. Sveta, tall blond with milky skin, staying close to kino. My 4 most attractive. But I behave like a real tourist after Zoncolan on Saturday and Sunday. I have to return to Zoncolan to push more from Ovaro.

Pistons
11-03-22, 10:50
I took example of Aida who works at Globe / Cleo / Freubad because she destroyed her look with plastic like Barvi. Elina is close restaurant door, such a natural sexy beauty. Giulia is close to pole, model type. Selina or Selena with dark hair to ass, staying not far from lockers. Sveta, tall blond with milky skin, staying close to kino. My 4 most attractive. But I behave like a real tourist after Zoncolan on Saturday and Sunday. I have to return to Zoncolan to push more from Ovaro.Ok, so they are perhaps all taller than average. And thus not in my preferred range. But at close to the restaurant is infant where Elena used to sit as well. I wonder if it could be the same girl. One letter off seems to be a normal incident at their website, so can't be sure untill they update with a picture. And Elina (if it's Elena) could mix in well with girls like Mariana and Trisha who also stays in that area next to the restaurant by the bar. Though Trisha is usually on the short end of the bar. Both two being top 5 girls for me at the moment.

Sirioja
11-03-22, 21:33
Ok, so they are perhaps all taller than average. And thus not in my preferred range. But at close to the restaurant is infant where Elena used to sit as well. I wonder if it could be the same girl. One letter off seems to be a normal incident at their website, so can't be sure untill they update with a picture. And Elina (if it's Elena) could mix in well with girls like Mariana and Trisha who also stays in that area next to the restaurant by the bar. Though Trisha is usually on the short end of the bar. Both two being top 5 girls for me at the moment.Elina is around 170 , taller than Trisha. She stays where was Daria when Trisha is at the bar close to entrance to lounge. Yes, Elina, Giulia and Sveta are around 170 when short don't impress my desire in brothels. I understood some, not all, kiss for a 100 € room, not bad when no rush like Sveta. Wellcum was more safe to eat to recover than Andiamo.

MrMustard1
11-07-22, 13:45
Hi, quick question, for WellCum, what is the policy for swimsuits for pools / jacuzzis? Or saunas? Is everybody naked? Covered with towel is fine?

Pistons
11-08-22, 10:13
Hi, quick question, for WellCum, what is the policy for swimsuits for pools / jacuzzis? Or saunas? Is everybody naked? Covered with towel is fine?Most girls use Niqab. To cover their essentials.

Or if I'm being less serious, usually people bring their towels with them into the pool. So that they have water with them when leaving to pool later. It can be hot, so having a wet towel from the pool is a good idea. You can even drink the water. In these quaxxinating times, a bit of chloride doesn't harm anyone.

On a serious note, usually people go in all naked. I see a few guys have boxers on them. To me that idea stinks. I don't know where they come from, or what culture, but it is bad for hygiene. Girls also go all naked if they enter the pool or jaccuzzi. I personally prefer it if they have some sexy bikinis or one piece on, but though luck there.

Sirioja
11-09-22, 08:55
Elina is around 170 , taller than Trisha. She stays where was Daria when Trisha is at the bar close to entrance to lounge. Yes, Elina, Giulia and Sveta are around 170 when short don't impress my desire in brothels. I understood some, not all, kiss for a 100 room, not bad when no rush like Sveta. Wellcum was more safe to eat to recover than Andiamo.Elena stay close to girls lockers, not far from Selena. Different with Elina.

Sirioja
11-09-22, 10:16
Despite still redhead, but no repeat when not kissing on our discovery, no wow for casting, disappointing, about 20 girls on Saturday evening, even quite average foods. Only pretty brunette on desk ex Wellcum. Entry 69 , maybe to make dream, but I knew Andiamo on higher level.

Sirioja
11-09-22, 12:30
Most girls use Niqab. To cover their essentials.

Or if I'm being less serious, usually people bring their towels with them into the pool. So that they have water with them when leaving to pool later. It can be hot, so having a wet towel from the pool is a good idea. You can even drink the water. In these quaxxinating times, a bit of chloride doesn't harm anyone.

On a serious note, usually people go in all naked. I see a few guys have boxers on them. To me that idea stinks. I don't know where they come from, or what culture, but it is bad for hygiene. Girls also go all naked if they enter the pool or jaccuzzi. I personally prefer it if they have some sexy bikinis or one piece on, but though luck there.Guys with swimsuit in Wellcum jacuzzi, same like under robe, when I m proud of my size.

Pistons
11-10-22, 23:17
I wonder if Katia is the blonde girl who was on the first wellcum calendar (2015 or 16? As in the blonde girl on the pictures on the wall at the lobby. Been awhile, but I bumped into her at Oceans once, and she was a great meeting! Hope it's her, but not sure my memory is 100% about her name. Does look somewhat the same tho.

https://wellcum.at/damen-detail/?girl=468

Sirioja
11-12-22, 09:38
I wonder if Katia is the blonde girl who was on the first wellcum calendar (2015 or 16? As in the blonde girl on the pictures on the wall at the lobby. Been awhile, but I bumped into her at Oceans once, and she was a great meeting! Hope it's her, but not sure my memory is 100% about her name. Does look somewhat the same tho.

https://wellcum.at/damen-detail/?girl=468Many Katia in this business, but the one I noticed for first time on my fourth visit yesterday is blond to a bit below shoulders, in second mid 20's, around 1,65 , full natural with no tattoo, kind of mole close to nose and claiming to be Moldavian. More elegant and charm than average among dolls with many plastic, so, a look for me and telling kissing if we stay for 1 hour. Ok for me. She washed my tool under shower, telling after: anaconda. Arrived on bed, she asked for massage, seem to be a technique at Wellcum to waste time. No problem for kissing, but no sensuality, not GFE at all, controlling all, covered BJ when she washed me, then controlling not to enter too deep, controlling condom every 10 seconds, more and more girls obsessed by condom and even at Globe, all this killing my hard, so when she proposed to finish me handjob, I preferred to give up and keep my influx for Zoncolan. She is so far below my great German surprise who turned so passionate at Sharks on previous night. I had to give Katia arithmetics lesson in front of desk, when she wanted 150/60 , she never asked extra for FK, when twice 70/30 make 140/60 in my arithmetics and her so low level don t deserve any tip, not even worthing basic rate. From my 4 visits, good restaurant, but for those who need real GFE like me, when only french kissing is not enough for GFE, then Wellcum is one of the lowest level I know. 4 visits = 360 for entries and only 240 spent on 2 rooms. Except for Zoncolan 1 hour driving, really no need to go for low level casting, even some looks are not bad, but attractive ones for my eyes are not for my way for sex. For my tips, after 10/11 pm, many girls stop. Last night, many guys, not so many girls, but guys were not running to jump on them. Other tip for a natural beauty with heavy naturals among silicon, who was not bad for 100/40 with FK, on higher level than Katia for fucking, tall blond, milky skin, full natural with no tattoo Sveta staying close to kino. Some sex in kino. Some guys take girls to their hotel room.

Pistons
11-14-22, 16:57
Many Katia in this business, but the one I noticed for first time on my fourth visit yesterday is blond to a bit below shoulders, in second mid 20's, around 1,65 , full natural with no tattoo, kind of mole close to nose and claiming to be Moldavian. More elegant and charm than average among dolls with many plastic, so, a look for me and telling kissing if we stay for 1 hour. Ok for me. She washed my tool under shower, telling after: anaconda. Arrived on bed, she asked for massage, seem to be a technique at Wellcum to waste time. No problem for kissing, but no sensuality, not GFE at all, controlling all, covered BJ when she washed me, then controlling not to enter too deep, controlling condom every 10 seconds, more and more girls obsessed by condom and even at Globe, all this killing my hard, so when she proposed to finish me handjob, I preferred to give up and keep my influx for Zoncolan. She is so far below my great German surprise who turned so passionate at Sharks on previous night. I had to give Katia arithmetics lesson in front of desk, when she wanted 150/60 , she never asked extra for FK, when twice 70/30 make 140/60 in my arithmetics and her so low level don t deserve any tip, not even worthing basic rate. From my 4 visits, good restaurant, but for those who need real GFE like me, when only french kissing is not enough for GFE, then Wellcum is one of the lowest level I know. 4 visits = 360 for entries and only 240 spent on 2 rooms..Not the same girl then. After what I recall, the Katia I was referring to would be at least 30 by now. I think she was either 26 or 28 some 4-5 years ago. And she was 1.58-1.61 tall or so.

Sirioja
11-14-22, 22:06
Not the same girl then. After what I recall, the Katia I was referring to would be at least 30 by now. I think she was either 26 or 28 some 4-5 years ago. And she was 1.58-1.61 tall or so.Katia met at Wellcum is taller than 160 . I think a bit more than 165 . I told her she is not good for sex, she answered: maybe better next time, I answered: never. Professionnal used to play with Italians, but blocking with hand when a normal size.

Pistons
11-15-22, 01:25
I see there is a new picture in the lobby now. But I was referring to the old one from the first calendar they made.

https://wellcum.at/en/club/gallery/photos/# (image 10).

I believe the girl I was referring to is the blonde on the lower left. But there was a better picture of her too in that calendar. However I never had a download of it, so cannot show. Just remember some pictures around the club from it a few years ago.

Pistons
11-15-22, 01:30
Speaking of pictures. On the front page they are still posing a picture of Soraya on the thumbnail of the "Rooms". Whom they supposedly kicked out due to her wasting time with a customer in the room who waited for her. Probably someone she didn't like. With me she was a 10/10 in the room. What a management nosedive that was! Receptionist and many agreed with me. But I guess Cristiano didn't. And maybe the italian guy had alot of money.

https://wellcum.at/en/

Adryan
12-01-22, 07:01
Speaking of pictures. On the front page they are still posing a picture of Soraya on the thumbnail of the "Rooms". Whom they supposedly kicked out due to her wasting time with a customer in the room who waited for her. Probably someone she didn't like. With me she was a 10/10 in the room. What a management nosedive that was! Receptionist and many agreed with me. But I guess Cristiano didn't. And maybe the italian guy had alot of money.

https://wellcum.at/en/Hello, could I post the picture of Elina to see if you recognize her?

PlentyOfTime
12-10-22, 22:36
Love this club. Spa for Men is often used as a tagline in marketing and certainly feels like that! Great facilities. Bar, sauna, outdoor pool, outdoor facilities in Summer, restaurant etc. Hotel accommodation first class and an added bonus. Staff are great IMHO.

Would recommend following the Telegram channels for the club. Great insight into the quality of the talent and club itself.

Also would highly recommend Tylor. A very skinny blond who hangs out with Kelly and others towards the rear of the club up the stairs on left-hand side. Very sweet girl with great GFE. Plenty of talent in this club overall though. Majority of clients are Italians.

Sirioja
12-24-22, 15:00
Hello, could I post the picture of Elina to see if you recognize her?Elina staying close to restaurant? Prettiest at Wellcum for my eyes, when I didn t see any other high beauty on this year on my 4 visits.

Pistons
12-26-22, 13:04
Love this club. Spa for Men is often used as a tagline in marketing and certainly feels like that! Great facilities. Bar, sauna, outdoor pool, outdoor facilities in Summer, restaurant etc. Hotel accommodation first class and an added bonus. Staff are great IMHO.

Would recommend following the Telegram channels for the club. Great insight into the quality of the talent and club itself.

Also would highly recommend Tylor. A very skinny blond who hangs out with Kelly and others towards the rear of the club up the stairs on left-hand side. Very sweet girl with great GFE. Plenty of talent in this club overall though. Majority of clients are Italians.It is hands down the best club in europe, and perhaps the only club I would say have a professional management! Other clubs around europe has alot to learn from the management at Wellcum.

Taylor has that kind of look that makes me think she will just get prettier and prettier untill she is 40. Still just maybe 20 years old, so getting on her good side early on is a good idea.

Pistons
12-26-22, 13:05
Hello, could I post the picture of Elina to see if you recognize her?Sure, why not?

Pistons
12-26-22, 13:11
Elina staying close to restaurant? Prettiest at Wellcum for my eyes, when I didn t see any other high beauty on this year on my 4 visits.I see a picture on telegram of her, but can't see her face. Looks like a different girl than the Elena (or Elina) I remember from 3 years ago.

Sirioja
12-26-22, 22:59
I see a picture on telegram of her, but can't see her face. Looks like a different girl than the Elena (or Elina) I remember from 3 years ago.I never saw her before this year.

Sirioja
12-26-22, 23:06
It is hands down the best club in europe, and perhaps the only club I would say have a professional management! Other clubs around europe has alot to learn from the management at Wellcum.

Taylor has that kind of look that makes me think she will just get prettier and prettier untill she is 40. Still just maybe 20 years old, so getting on her good side early on is a good idea.Low quality for girls for me, when I m not Italian. Far better quality for me in Germany I visit almost weekly for much more pleasure.