PDA

View Full Version : Other Areas

Admin
05-16-02, 04:33
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

Secada
07-03-02, 06:49
If you speak and read Bulgarian Language, you can go to http://www.bgdate.com this is a forum for friendly contacts , some girls among them seem to be willing for sexual contacts as well. Useful if you stay longer time in Bulgaria. Try it out.

Vagabond
01-16-03, 12:44
Does anybody have info about Sunny Beach at the Black sea cost ? Thinking of taking a weeks vacation there in may. Thanks.

Vagabond
04-09-03, 10:47
It's soon summer. I realy would like to have some info about sunn Beach or other holliday places along the Black Sea Cost. Can anybody help ?

Eros123
08-19-03, 23:47
Drove from Constanta in Romania to Varna in Bulgaria.

About a two hour drive, plus a short wait at the border.

Nothng interesting on the Romanian side, but once into Bulgaria, about 1 hour out of Varna, there are a lot of really cute gypsy girls standing at the side of the road.

Stopped to talk tosome, and for US$20 they will do full sex, BBBJ CIM and possibly anal. Quite nice looking girls, but it was morning, my car was full of luggage and my wallet full of money, so I decided against it. But maybe worth a drive out from Varna (45 minutes).

Tech Man
08-27-03, 19:39
Hey Fellas,

I visited Varna while I was in the Navy. Wanted to give some info on the SW action there.

If you go to the downtown area, near the beach. I forget the name of the street but it leads from the beach to the center of Varna. There is a bar on the main strip called M&M's. If you take a seat in the outside area and look arcross the street there is a big white hotel. You will see alot, and I mean alot of girls outside the hotel. Most of them will come over to the bar and sit down. They are mostly Russian and very young(18+) The normal routine is 40 US Dollars for the girl then about 50 US Dollars for the hotel room. I ditched the hotel and took a great looking blonde down to the beach. It was night so I took her to one of the lifeguard stands.

We started to have sex but I was way to drunk to finish. She finished me off with a BBBJ. She was awesome.

Anyways, good luck in Bulgaria.

Doggus
10-14-03, 08:11
Hey guys,

Does anyone know when the best time to go to pick up scandanavian girls - swedes, norwegians, finns etc.

Do they flock there after college finishes - April or May maybe?

Has anyone any info on how easy it is to score with them ?

Many thanks

Bez Bezarra
12-06-03, 03:29
Oooo!

My first Bulgarian girl. Maria was a bit shy at first, but she let loose when given adequate supply of my sausage. We took our time, but I could tell later on she was thinking about moving on to her next customer, too bad, she would have gotten more out of me by sticking around. Well, maybe not more $, BUT MORE SAUSAGE!

Varna's a pretty cool location. Reminded me of rural areas of Crimea, where I was actually mistaken as a Bulgarian myself. An old woman selling watermelons on a dirt road saw me choosing which one i would buy from her. She was speaking russian to my Crimean girlfriend Sveta. Sveta, who I called Sunny, for her warm personality, said that the woman, would not believe I was American, since she'd never seen one of us out in the middle of Bumfuck Crimea, so she was positve I had to be Bulgarian. I was really blending in that day!

Maria.

Sky Dumont
06-26-04, 08:25
Hey guys,

I was for 4 days in Burgas. No action there to pick up normal girls on the street bad luck for me.

A lot of girls with big boobs but arrogant, they have single partys in the discos too the same shit.

I asked a lot of young taxidrivers they said the girls a little bit strange, the taxidriver bring you to apartments or to nightclubs but not my style I like to pick up normal girls the same as in agadir.

i think its more action in muslim countries but in western countries to pick up normal girls on the street.

But cheap food and clothes and a good nightlife 1 euro for entry in the disco.

Thanks

Sky Dumont

Duffys Tavern
07-23-04, 19:21
Sky Dumont,

I wonder if the Burgas you went to was the same one I know.

I spend three weeks in the area during May of 2004, and found the both the local women and the 'mongering opportunities to be excellent.

First a word on the women- I've not traveled greatly in Eastern Europe, but if the women in Burgas (or Bourgas) were simply outstanding. Attractive (though often with a slightly sharp nose), slim, and well endowed in the chest- almost as a rule. I never learned much Bulgarian, but many of the locals spoke English, German, French or Russian in addition to the native.

On to the mongering. There was a low-key club scene in Bourgas, which was enjoyable and very inexpensive. The sex industry was even better. Brothels were run professionally and seemed to be regulated. There were a number of brothels of one sort or another in the city. I can give details for three- Crazy Girls, Show Bar, and International Sailor's Club.

As for SWs, I only encountered one f2f. She was rather old (at least 40) and somewhat unattractive, if not enthusiastic, and was offering an entire night. I didn't get a price but doubt it would have been above 100lev, or around 50 Euro/$65.

One night some friends of mine had a run-in with either a transvestite or a very ugly woman who made the simple approach of offering "sucky-sucky" (in a deep voice) from the shadows outside the Club Hollywood on a Thursday night. *shiver*

Now, on to the brothels.

Crazy Girls seemed to be the most well known and operated as half strip club, half brothel. I never attended personally, but friends who did said that the women ranged from 4 to 8 out of 10. They would poledance for free (tips were with house "funny money), or a lapdance for more. Sex was 50 lev for 30 minutes; the place included several rooms furnished with beds. I am told that at least some of these rooms are "double occupancy"- two beds, with privacy provided by poor lighting. Caveat emptor! Any taxi driver canb take you to "Kehrazzy Gyels".

My first experience was with the International Sailor's Club. At this point I was new to the scene, and had gone in search of a strip club with a friend. The taxi driver understood my pig-Russian (Nagoyee devotchkyee! Nagoyee tantsooree!) to mean I was looking for a brothel, and brought us to the door of the Sailor's Club. He also pointed out a similar establishment across the street. This place was different; drink downstairs, drink upstairs and watch a poledance. The Madam understood a little English and sent a passle of women upstairs after us- most were pretty (6 to 9) but only one spoke any English. After a few poledances she said that half an hour "in private" would cost us 75 levs apiece; after my friend and I paid we, were driven to an apartment building (with the girl, a very attractive 9, slim brunette, cuddling with me in the back seat) uncertain for what we were getting into. She showed us to one of the apartments, which turned out to have several bedrooms, each with a bed and couch. After a much more private dance she sat down between us and started fondling our erections through our pants, and then started to unzip both of us at the same time, confirming what I already suspected. I wasn't interested in having a MFM with my friend and decided to leave them to it. She supplied the condom (hearing her put it on him made up my mind) gave him a CBJ and missionary sex. Our time was up by then and the club's van took us all back to the club and we called it a night. I was surprised that the girl was ready for a 3-some- in fact the whole experience was a surprising but informative introduction to the scene.

Show Bar was a setup similar to Crazy Girls. The bar served alcohol drinks (as usual) at a steep rate. All of the women were attractive Caucasian (I never saw a non-white sex worker), 7s to 9s, of varying height, body shape, and hair color and dressed in sexy underwear. The Madam knew some English, as did all of the girls I spoke with. Some only had a smattering, but the essentials were there.

Show Bar offered a "viewing area" with seats around a pole in the center. The girls would come in and dance periodically without taking clothes off, although you could tip them with funny money. A naked lapdance in a private room was 75levs, and lasted for about ten minutes. I suspect that the idea was for the man to masturbate; I didn't ask and didn't try. The girls got very close and personal, often grinding on the bulge in my pants and sometimes fondling it. Sex- up to a half hour - was 55levs in a room with a small bed.

I only tried one girl, a tallish brunette whose name is typical of all the girls I ran across in that I don't remember it, and couldn't spell in any event.

She danced the standard dance and, when this was over I decided to go for the whole deal. We went to the "sex" room and she disrobed. I did the same; after some kissing and fondling she produced a condom and applied it to my cock, and then began stroking and sucking. After a minute or two I motioned for her to lie down. She declined my offer to go down on her, lubed her pussy, and we went at it missionary for a few minutes and switched to doggy. After a bit the condom was dried out and she stopped to apply another, again with sucking and stroking. I let her finish me this way and tipped her some house money afterwards. Show Bar is located directly behind Hotel Bulgaria, which any taxi knows.

Additionally, I am told that Hotel Bulgaria's bar is a regular hangout for higher-class women, but didn't check into this personally.
There you have it- the complete rundown on what we found. Hope someone can benefit by this when they plan a trip of their own!

Sky Dumont
07-25-04, 19:03
Ok thanks my mistake. I hope I have more luck when I vist Bulgaria again.

Frank Oneil
08-07-04, 21:02
One place to avoid on the Black Sea coast.

That is the "Erotic Bar" in the nice resort of Nessebar - they have a big poster hanging on the main street - This is a classic rip off.
There was only 1 nice girl, but the whole place smells of greed. Quick look at the menu:

Section "Our girls favourite drinks"

A glass of Bulgarian Champaigne: 40 lv (you can get 1 hr for that, somewhere else)
a bottle of French Champagne: 400 lv (approx 200 Euro). Ouch!

Hey,

I can get much more than drinks for way less money!

Enjoy the Bulgarian Black sea coast!

Unirii
10-04-04, 21:24
As far as mongering goes I spent a disappointing day in Burgas / Bourgas today. Monday, October 4th for those who care.

(1) International Seamans Club - Across the street from the park by the docks and bus/train station. I didn't see any action in here, just a normal bar.

(2) Hotel Bulgaria - nicely priced cocktails, 4 lev or so (like $2.5 US), nice interior, lots of great looking girls sitting with each other and talking. No action. Not approached by any semi-pros.

(3) Crazy Girls - at the opposite end of the park from the train station. strip club, somewhat dingy interior. Noderate priced booze (6-7 Lev). Girl drinks are ~11 Lev. They have rooms on site and the girls charge 50 Lev an hour, payed directly to them. One girl that had sat beside me was a little frigid so I picked another. She was fine on the couch but fridid in the room. No BBBJ, no kissing, anywhere, no pussy touching, etc... Waste of my money and time. The girl was Vanya. I get the feeling the other girls are the same way.

(4) Intrigue - has a sign that says "Show Club" and then "Intrigue" in Bulgarian. More or less behind Hotel Bulgaria. Strip club. Nice interior. Very nice girls dancing on the pole. Girl drinks start at 15 Lev. Cheap cheap booze, 3 Lev for a rum and coke. Seems like a good chill place. The girl that I talked to charges 55 Lev for one hour, onsite. Kissing, but not on the lips, and no BBBJ. She seemed like she would have been good but after my experience at Crazy Girls I wasn't in the mood.

(5) Some guy on the street kept offering me girls and I sat down for ten minutes with him to wait but for some reason his harem never arrived and he had endless excuses. I feel he was probably trying to scam money from me through other means like currency exchange, etc.

All in all, the prices are cheap here but the service sucks. I'd much rather drop $50 for 30 min in Germany and have a great time then screw a board here for $25.

BigthDikth
10-05-04, 09:30
There are a lot of strip clubs in Sunny Beach but they are all the same - from what I remember, about $80 for a lay. Unfortunately it was the worst lay of my life (and it still was great). Also, if you are at the main street near the beach late at night there are streetwalkers that will fuck you in the sand for as low as $20 or $30. They start out at $50 but they come down quickly. Not much to look at but $25 for a fast fuck...

In Varna you, if you hook up with the right cab driver, can find *****houses that have a bunch of girls to pick from at $30 an hour or $20 for a half. Lap dances at the clubs are under $5. And yes there are girls on the road outside of town for cheap! Good Luck, BD

Larry C #2
10-15-04, 02:04
I will be going to Plovdiv Bulgaria in a couple days. Does anyone have any info on this place? I will be sure to post info when I return.

Larry

Ikaronaut
10-16-04, 10:47
I would like to add something for Plovdiv. I was there 3 weeks ago. It was time of famous Plovdiv fair (not recomended time for visiting Plovdiv becouse its too crouded and prices are high).

My advise is go to restaurant TARIKATI. Remember it and every taxi driver will take you there. I havent saw such combination of good food and a lot of girls seling themselfs.

Also, Play Boy bar in Trakia district is place to avoid. Best way for obtaining good meet is asking taxi driver to bring it to your hotel and remember prices are lower than in Sofia.

Member #2916
10-19-04, 12:43
Anyone here ever been to Sandanski? I was there couple of years before and I'm going again there in 2 weeks but I lost my contacts there.

So, if anyone can advice me about feel free to message me.

Larry C #2
10-30-04, 06:17
Here is my post about Plovdiv as promised. Stayed at the Novotel hotel. The hotel was very nice, but they are building a new addition for a pool and gym. The construction starts at 8am and goes on until 6pm. I was literally shaken awake every morning by the jack-hammers or whatever they were using.

The night life seemed very slow. The best pickup spot seemed to be the nightclub in the hotel. There always seemed to be around 10 girls hanging around the bar. All had the same story, 100 to 130 lats for a hour. I finally decided to take a very cute 20 year old blond up on the offer after dancing with her for a couple songs. Nice girl, very friendly, but just average sex. She made sure she stayed for exactly one hour and she was out the door. There was also another very nice bar but I can't remember the name. If you come out of the Novotel and go to the left, the street will curve around to the right. Go down one block, and the bar is on your left. I know my directions sound confusing, but you can't miss it. I talked to a few girls in that bar but had no luck. Also tried to pick up a few girls in old town during the day while walking around, but also no luck.

Hope I don't have to go back there anytime soon.

Larry C #2

Member #2916
11-12-04, 14:48
I just get back from Sandanski. I was there 2 year ago too... things didn't change. It's very easy to find a girl anywhere even walking in the streets.

From the bulgarian borders i get a contact with the taxi driver who gives me a phone number of a "friend" with 15 girls... the same night i call him and he send me 4 girls to choose. All the girls was from 7 and up. The cost for 2 hours is 50 Euro and it's going up 10 Euro for additional hour. The service was very good.

The second night I went in a night club. There was about 7-8 girls for 6 and up. the cost was the same.

If anyone is going there pm me to give him local names and numbers....

Art68
03-30-05, 00:15
Haven't been doing much for the last 7 months since I started with my Estonian girlfriend, but unfortunately I strayed last week. Went to Pamporovo with a mate to ski. Little resort up in the mountains, most guests are English couples and families. Last place I thought we'd find WGs but I was wrong. There were about 6 or 7 "working it". Since there are only maybe half a dozen bars/clubs in the resorts, you can't escape - they follow you!

On our second night, a couple of them trailed us from 1 bar to another. After staring and smiling nonstop for about half an hour, they finally came running over when my mate nodded them over. Fortunately none of the other English guests were around otherwise I would have died on seeing them on the slopes the next morning! - this was end of season so there were maybe only 500 people in the resort, not much chance of anonymity.

Anyway, the blonde, who WAS fit, spoke good English while her companion, darkhaired, spoke none. I tried my little bit of Russian but the brunette didn't even speak that. The going rate was 120 leva for the hour, roughly 40 pounds. My mate seriously wanted the blonde so I took the dark haired one. Sneaked them into the hotel, no problem as this was the Rozen, a basic 2-star where you won't find anyone at reception at 2 in the morning. In the room, after we paid them, my mate did a little bit of DATY before she slipped on a condom and sucked him off for a bit and then he fucked her. Meanwhile the darkhaired one put a condom on me, sucked me for a bit, then climbed on top. She stank - not her pussy or anything, just BO - and this was AFTER a shower! Anyway, it put me off.

I asked the blonde, who was just lying there, my friend having finished, whether BBBJ was on offer. Unfortunately the dark haired one wouldn't do it. I asked the blonde and she agreed, for twice the hourly rate - about 80 pounds. Now, bear in mind, I had been feeling guilty about cheating on my gf after managing to hold out 7 months, so I was in a state of "what the hell, if you're gonna stray, might as well fully enjoy it". So I agreed, even though it was an outrageous sum of money, considering the average Bulgarian's wages. She was good, although I must say very time-conscious. I hadn't even finished spurting before her hand was off my dick and she and her companion were getting dressed.

Not really sure how they operate, but she was on her mobile to someone before coming into the room and when they left, so there is no doubt a "big boss" operating somewhere in the resort or nearby. Whatever, there was a small group of these girls out most nights, and I would say we saw Blondie in the bars/clubs most evenings after that, really trying hard to get male attention, but not succeeding as most guys out at the bars were with their girlfriends, not to mention the group of teenage Irish girls who were out on their first adult trip and out to have a blast. As good looking as Blondie was, she couldn't compete with that, and she looked pretty pissed off. Pity she was so brusque and businesslike the first night, otherwise we might have asked for a rematch.

So all in all, an adequate time, but nothing to write home about. Blondie seemed like the leader of the pack since she spoke good English - I think many of these girls don't. Even Russian was a stretch for the dark haired one. Apparently they do Varna in the summer, and Pamporovo in the winter. Services... well, I've detailed them above. She did say BBBJTCIM was available as part of a 24 hour package at 400 Euros, but to be honest, we were there for skiing, so we never thought about taking her up on that particular offer.

Now I'm off to Estonia this weekend and hope I can keep a straight face if my g/f asks me what I got up to!

Member #2744
03-30-05, 14:41
Interesting to note that the normal going rate has now increased to 120 Lewa, from 100 = 50 € Lewa before. Thisis now higher than in Poland, were you still pay 200 Sloty = 50 €.

Also interesting that you'd been offered BBBJ. I tried hard last time (2 yrs back) and there wasn't any chance to get it.

Art68
03-30-05, 15:29
Interesting to note that the normal going rate has now increased to 120 Lewa, from 100 = 50 € Lewa before. Thisis now higher than in Poland, were you still pay 200 Sloty = 50 €.

Also interesting that you'd been offered BBBJ. I tried hard last time (2 yrs back) and there wasn't any chance to get it.Bear in mind, this was a ski resort for the English, most of whom never set foot outside of it the whole week and probably knew nothing about the "real" Bulgaria. If she had tried it on at the end of the week, when we had a better idea of the costs, rather than at the beginning, then we may have haggled more.

I specifically had to ask for BBBJ, and as I said, the one I was initially with wasn't having it.

From what people were telling me, in the summer you can't walk down the street in Varna or Sunny Beach without being propositioned. Having said that, my mate and me met a couple of local barmaids here in Pamporovo and ended up going out in the nearby village with them, and both seemed quite willing for some fun. I held off on mine because I had the guilts, but my friend happily spent most of the evening in the bar messing around with the other one. He's 34, she's 23 and cute, so he's quite pleased about that. If we didn't have to catch a coach to the airport in 2 hours, no doubt he could have gone home with her. I got the feeling Bulgarian girls are not prudes, they like happy music and a good time.

Pathfinder
05-16-05, 21:22
I just get back from Sandanski. I was there 2 year ago too... things didn't change. It's very easy to find a girl anywhere even walking in the streets.Hello,

I will be visiting Sandanski at the end of the month. Any information will be more then welcome. Please post or PM with details.

Thanks

Kagelo
05-27-05, 23:06
Not many choices in Sadanski. You will be approached by gypsys to arrange you with a girl. Negotiate but you can hardly get lower than 40 euros per hour. In hotel lobbies about 40 euros per hour. Prices are high in Sadanski. Go to Sofia for more choices and cheaper.

Firewalkwithme
06-18-05, 13:34
I will be in Varna in two weeks. Maybe someone can give me advice what are the best places to go. The best bars and discos with the prettiest girls beyond the Golden Sands and other tourist ripp-off places.

Thanks in advance.

Diceman
06-21-05, 16:15
I'm going to sunny beach on a property inspection, on 27th June, Wonder if anyone can recommend any good women, young slim sexy? Street walkers ok, I'm not interested in strip clubs or rip off joints, buying them drinks etc, just like to get them back to my room and get on with it. So I would appreciate any help or phone numbers or hotel hang out places, also any advice on do's and don't's, where not to go or any street rip offs etc.

You can PM me if thats ok.

Thanks in advance,

Diceman

Capslock Boy
06-21-05, 22:52
Please come back with a trip report when you are back.

I'm going to Sunny Beach 26 July so I'm very curious!

Thanks in advance!

BigthDikth
06-23-05, 06:03
Here's my post again. Good Luck, BD

There are a lot of strip clubs in Sunny Beach but they are all the same - from what I remember, about $80 for a lay. Unfortunately it was the worst lay of my life (and it still was great). Also, if you are at the main street near the beach late at night there are streetwalkers that will fuck you in the sand for as low as $20 or $30. They start out at $50 but they come down quickly. Not much to look at but $25 for a fast fuck...

In Varna you, if you hook up with the right cab driver, can find *****houses that have a bunch of girls to pick from at $30 an hour or $20 for a half. Lap dances at the clubs are under $5. And yes there are girls on the road outside of town for cheap! Good Luck, BD

Member #3892
07-11-05, 15:44
I'm going to spend a week holydays in Varna.

For our hobby I found some address in Sophia, but nothing in Varna.

Does anybody have address of brothels in Varna? Or does anybody know how to find this address in the local newspaper?

I appreciate this way rather than asking a taxidriver.

Jowo

Jimmy K II
10-04-05, 12:02
Hi there,

in the area around Varna there's the Golden Sands (Goldstrand) area. It's a real touristic region, where you find one hotel next to the other.

In the Disco "Bonkers" you'll find a large variety of working girls, who try to find customers in a some times very aggressive way.
There's also some SW there, but beware of the gipsy chicks! They ofter try to cheat and steal !

In Varna - sorry guys, i forgot the names - there's also some lap dances, where you can pick up the girls for some intercourse :-)
Just a cab driver they're mostly friendy and open minded - and if you invite the driver to a drink, he'll give you his personal advices :-)

Varna costs half of the prices that you find in Goldstrand, so in my opinion, it makes more sense to invest in the girls performance an go to Varna for hunting.

So long guys, my information i about two years old - so can anyone update or confirm?
Spent a funny time in Bulgaria and remember this time with a big smile in my face!

So long, have fun guys,
Jimmyk

Local Fan
02-10-06, 16:37
Just returned from a week of skiing in Bansko. Although mongering was not the purpose of my visit, I can happily report a nice experience. Otherwise the skiing and the food were excellent, of course all at a very reasonable cost.

No matter how excellent the slopes were, on the second or third day I felt that I needed something more... I had noticed two bars, which looked promissing. One of them was called "Erotic bar". How much more clarity can you expect from a strip joint?

So, after dinner we entered it. It is very small - just one room with one dancing pole and some couches around it. Entrance was 5 lev. We ordered some inexpensive drinks. There were about 10 visitors all together and as many girls. Most of them were good looking and only 1 or 2 were heavier. Well, maybe no 10s, but definitelly a lot of 7s and some 8s or 9s. So far it sounds excellent, but it was not perfect. It turned out that the girls dance only in their lingerie. You have to order a table dance (10 lev or 5 Euros) to see tits. And the girls are a bit pushy. Not too bad, but every 10 minutes or so one comers around to ask you if you want anything.

After a couple of dances we decided that we want more than just watching. So I asked the particular girl which I liked and she told me that I have to invite her for drinks to talk about it. It was not possible to skip the drinks act. I can understand this approach because it makes business sense but I missed the simplicity of direct negotiations possible in some Sofia bars. To cut a long story short, after a couple of "champaigns" I took the girl back to my hotel for 100 lev for 1 hour (actually for one pop). The service was great. No GFE, but not too rushed. But it was clear that she wanted to go back to the bar as soon as I was finished.

Overall a good experience, but more hurried than in Sofia. It cost me a bit above 200 lev (100 Euros) for entrance, drinks, table dances and sex. Not too bad considering the quality of the girl.

Other services available in the bar are private 100% nude dance (50 lev) in a private area of the room. For additional 30 lev you can touch her everywhere. Not bad, but a bit steep considering that 100 lev gets you FS.

Conclusion: Don't go to Bansko for mongering. But if you are a skiier definitelly go there for at least a long weekend. And including a night of R&R in one of the 2 strip joints is well worth it.

Muratlale4
03-01-06, 10:22
Hello Folks,
I usually write and read the Istanbul Section, but recently I was assigned to shuttle between Istanbul and Plovdiv. Do you guys know any decent places?

regards

Jedi77
03-12-06, 21:50
Fellow Mongers,

After I was intending to visit Tureky my friend suggested varna so i thought about checking the mongering secen as usual and after several reading i have came across the Varna/Golden Sands/sunny beach & Sofia as the main attractions we intend to stay for a whole week 7 ngihts /8 days and most probably we will go there around August i think that is the best time for a visit.

Now guys I want your help because i am little confused.

which of the aforementioned is the best and cheap area for mongering we are interesting in swimming so we want the best beach as well.I think by that I can exclude sofia since it is not on the beach

so what do u recommends suggests Varna/Golden Sands/sunny beach?

In case we picked Golden Sands what are the GF Hotel which are near the gogo bars and sex clubs.

Your comments will be appercaited.

Rocko1
04-12-06, 04:42
I am bulgarian and every year I spend 1 month on the coast. In my opinion Sunny Beach is better than Varna for pulling birds. Prices are different, but it is cheaper if you know where to go. Go to eat at Giany or the places around, they are almost in the centre, behind the biggest club Mania. Service is good too. I havent been to strip clubs, consider them rip off. Advice you to stay away from gipsy prostitutes, they can steal and are ugly and not clean. The bad thing is that Sunny Beach is a favorite destination for the bulgarian gangsters and shady businessmen and you have to be careful not to go to the places they go. These guys have the prettiest girlfriends, so be aware. Half of the girls are foreign tourists, there are many bulgarians too. Sofia is not good during the summer, all the action is on the coast.

Personally I am considering to go this year to Golden Sands. Last year went there for a night and was impressed by the number of pretty girls, most of them from abroad, very few bulgarians. Prices at the bars and restaurants are 2-3 times higher than Sunny Beach abd Varna. Girls are from Russia, Germany, UK, Scandinavia. Varna is only 20 km. Away. I will be there most of August, so if anyone goes there, give me a call!

Gladiator
04-30-06, 04:25
Rocko,

Do you know any GF hotels in Varna or Golden Sands?

Are you sure Sofia isn’t good in summer? Many of Sofia’s girls haven’t got money to holiday on the coast so I doubt they will leave the city in summer, is that right?

I am considering a trip to Varna/Golden Sands/Sofia, so if anyone has some info about buses between Varna-Sofia (price & frequency) I will appreciate it too.

Rocko1
05-02-06, 04:29
Gladiator, I don’t know about girl-friendly hotels in Sunny Beach or Golden Sands. I usually stay in private houses, it is more flexible (I go from house to house and ask for vacancies, don’t book months in advance).

I am positive, Sofia is quite in august, a lot of places close for renovation and open in september. Most of the people go to the coast, for bulgarians is dirty cheap, but also service is worse. But younger people don’t care too much, for them is important to be there.

There is frequent bus service between Sofia and Varna, Golden Sands,Sunny Beach and all the other towns. You need to catch the bus at the new bus station(it is a nice big building) just outside the rail station and walking distance from Princess Hotel. Buses go every 3-4 hours. In august you may need to buy a ticket in advance( 1 week). Tickets cost about 25-30 leva(12.5-15 euro) one way. If no tickets, and you are desparate to get there, get the train-it will be an experience!

Gladiator
05-07-06, 16:41
Thanks Rocko for the info.

I know there are many pros in Golden Sands, but is it easy to find pros in Varna too? If so, where? Are there apartments and strip clubs with pros like in Sofia?

Mr More
05-09-06, 02:37
Can anyone give some insight to any mongering in Burgas? It looks like I will have a week there in August. Many thanks.

Yaltaman
07-16-06, 09:17
In Burgas there are several private apartments just in regular "Plattenbauten" high rise cheap apartment buildings from the communist area.

There are about 3 - 5 girls in an apartment.

Check with a cab driver they will take you there.

The nightclubs strip joints are more expensive.

I have been at Sunny Beach last year in August and to get laid I went to Burgas.
I think it cost EUR 30 for the girl and EUR 20 for the cab.

However you also can take the bus from Sunny Beach to Burgas and hire a cab driver there.

If you do not like the girls at the first place your cab driver will take you to another.

Djts
08-16-06, 17:27
Thinking about buying a property in the Black-sea region of Bulgaria, can any one give advice, the night life, the pitfalls, etc and who may have already purchased a property.

Thanks,

DJT

Kagelo
08-17-06, 18:47
Thinking about buying a property in the Black-sea region of Bulgaria, can any one give advice, the night life, the pitfalls, etc and who may have already purchased a property.

Thanks,

DJTI am ready to buy something also in Bulgaria right now.Avoid to buy from those European Agencies that are established last years there and prefer to find something from local contacts if you have.Prices can go down dramatically,and you will be able to find a real bargain.

The Voice
08-19-06, 13:12

Thanks,

DJT

Mate, try this site http://www.mybulgaria.info/

Russ
08-21-06, 09:28
www.propertyinnovationsbbtl.com

Don't buy on the Black Sea Resorts - there are many horror stories of people unable to rent out or sell.

I have invested with the above company and can highly recommend them.

SherlockHolmes6
10-03-06, 07:02
Am planning a visit to Montana, and am wandering if there is any activity going on there? Any suggestions for finding freebies?

CBGBConnisur
11-19-06, 12:38
What is the cost of living well in Bulgaria? How much does it cost to buy property there and what are the restrictions for non-EU citizens to buy property?

Tony70
11-19-06, 18:34
What is the cost of living well in Bulgaria? How much does it cost to buy property there and what are the restrictions for non-EU citizens to buy property?

You might want to try and have a quick look at this website and then do further research -

http://get.info.bg/faq/Dir.asp

It seems to answer most general countries about Bulgaria, but if you were looking at property then I suggets you seek legal advice. There seems to be many estate agents seeking foreign clients who are looking for property!

I was in Sofia for a few days in September and its seemed like a nice city. Don't know nothing about mongering there though!

I will be back there during Christmas:))

Cheers
Tony

CBGBConnisur
11-21-06, 10:11
You might want to try and have a quick look at this website and then do further research -

http://get.info.bg/faq/Dir.asp

It seems to answer most general countries about Bulgaria, but if you were looking at property then I suggets you seek legal advice. There seems to be many estate agents seeking foreign clients who are looking for property!

I was in Sofia for a few days in September and its seemed like a nice city. Don't know nothing about mongering there though!

I will be back there during Christmas:))

Cheers
Tony
I have heard Varna is supposed to be THE place in Bulgaria to meet women and enjoy life. Supposedly its the entertainment capital of Eastern Europe. I met a wonderful Bulgarian woman a couple of years ago in Germany, and I am hoping to relive another wonderful experience in Bulgaria.

Laurent Premier
12-21-06, 19:57
Hello,

Does someone know a good ski station in Bulgaria, and is it easy to get girls?

Thanks

Teronen
05-03-07, 12:58
Going to Varna in end of June. I have not booked hotel. I like to go to the beach in the daytime, just to relax and look at the topless beauties... Also like to have a few beers at beach.

What is the best place to stay - Varna or Golden Sands? Im looking for some action in the evenings. What place have most girls on the beach and what is best for some action in the evening?

Can the girls that you find at the strip clubs etc? be found at the beach in daytime? I Rio the best place to pick up girls was the beach.

The Voice
05-15-07, 18:07
Hi

Is the Cleopatra here the same set up as the one in Sofia?

Thanks

TV

Jimmy Red Cab
07-12-07, 11:04
I have just returned from a week in Golden Sands, this is NOT a mongering resort it is a resort with prostitutes, there is a big difference.
It is now high season and the girls are charging 150 Lev plus the hotel will hit you for another 30 Lev when you try to take the girl to your room.
So we are looking at about £65 in real money, you may have to add the taxi fare to that.
The girls will promise you an hour but they are a hard bunch of bitches and will try their hardest to cut you down to 30 minutes or less if they can get away with it.
It appears that all the girls work for pimps which means prices are fixed and non-negotiable, whether you take a girl from a strip club or from the street the price is the same.
They are not bad looking but the problem is their attitude, they will simply approach you and say “do you want sex”, sitting at the bar and drinking with them is not on the agenda.
The main area to pick up hookers is “Party Street” outside the Magura Go-Go bar, if you venture into the bar you are looking at 10 Lev entrance fee, 6 Lev for a small beer and the lap dances start at 10 Lev, topless is 20 Lev and a Private dance behind a curtain costs 50 Lev.
This resort is a total rip off from beginning to end, you can’t even take a [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) without paying.
Venture into the Casinos and you will have to change your money into dollars, here you will get ripped off once more, they will give you $1-70 to the £1, the correct rate is now over $2 to the pound.
My advice is to avoid this resort at all costs, it will only get worse once they switch to the Euro, stick to established mongering destinations such as Cambodia or Thailand.

Bez Bezarra
07-12-07, 12:35
I just returned from Golden Sands, a resort with prostitutes.

They are not bad looking.

The place is a rip off, you can’t [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) without paying.

Usually that "bad attitude" comes with a zero tolerance for fun stuff like erotic modeling, (or even non-nude fotos), which is really a shame, since your fellow mongers here would greatly appreciate some glimpses of these black sea hooker-tramps. Then again, some can ALWAYS be charmed and/or bribed to do just about anything depraved, so..........?

Got pix??? :p

Digital
07-12-07, 16:26
it will only get worse once they switch to the Euro

Why? Since the lev has been pegged to the Euro (and the German mark before that) what difference will the introduction of the Euro make? Not that it's likely to happen in the immediate future.

Jimmy Red Cab
07-12-07, 19:58
Why? Since the lev has been pegged to the Euro (and the German mark before that) what difference will the introduction of the Euro make? Not that it's likely to happen in the immediate future.

Because prices always rise when the Euro is brought in, Amsterdam window girls went from 50 guilders to 50 Euros---- double the price.

Jimmy Red Cab
07-12-07, 20:01
Usually that "bad attitude" comes with a zero tolerance for fun stuff like erotic modeling, (or even non-nude fotos), which is really a shame, since your fellow mongers here would greatly appreciate some glimpses of these black sea hooker-tramps. Then again, some can ALWAYS be charmed and/or bribed to do just about anything depraved, so..........?

Got pix??? :p

Street hookers with their pimps nearby are reluctant to have their photo taken, just take my word for it they were fairly attractive ----just had a shit attitude.

Goldfinger
07-13-07, 01:15
I am considering Bulgaria for my summer holidays after I found out he Frankfurt-Sochi flight is booked solid for the season. What is the non-pro/clubbing scene like in Golden Sands?

Jimmy Red Cab
07-13-07, 03:07
I am considering Bulgaria for my summer holidays after I found out he Frankfurt-Sochi flight is booked solid for the season. What is the non-pro/clubbing scene like in Golden Sands?

Depends how old you are, plenty of young drunken yobs that's for sure, only good thing about Golden Sands is that you can booze 24 hours a day, if that is what you are into.

Fslag338
07-13-07, 21:18
Jimmy Red Cab, I plan to be on the bulgarian coast in two weeks from now.
Your report of Golden Sands does not sound very attractive. 75 euro for an hour which they try to squeeze to 30 minutes?! In a country with an average income of maybe 300 euro a month?!
You have any experience with Varna? Is it a better destination for sex?
(but I also like nice restaurants, clubs and a nice atmosphere in general).

I agree with you fully about Thailand and Cambodia, but the base for that is in the mentality fo the people. You will find that nowhere in Europe.

Thanks for any help!

Jimmy Red Cab
07-14-07, 02:15
Jimmy Red Cab, I plan to be on the bulgarian coast in two weeks from now.
Your report of Golden Sands does not sound very attractive. 75 euro for an hour which they try to squeeze to 30 minutes?! In a country with an average income of maybe 300 euro a month?!
You have any experience with Varna? Is it a better destination for sex?
(but I also like nice restaurants, clubs and a nice atmosphere in general).

I only stayed in Golden Sands so I know nothing about Varna, one thing for sure is that Varna must be cheaper, don't forget the 30 Lev charge at the hotel, another fu**ing rip off.
I live in a London suburb and the girls here are the same price as Golden Sands, that is fu**ing ridiculous.

Kostaboda
07-15-07, 23:38
Same for me. I'm supposed to head to Varna in 10 days but was really puzzled by Jimmy's report ...

Could we get a second opinion here ?
Are these rip-offs specific to Golden Sands ? or is the situation the same in Varna ?
Also, any recommendation for some girl friendly hotels at the beach in Varna ?

Fslag 338, if interested in having a beer together, feel free to PM

Thanks for any help !

Jimmy Red Cab
07-16-07, 11:07
Same for me. I'm supposed to head to Varna in 10 days but was really puzzled by Jimmy's report ...

Could we get a second opinion here ?
Are these rip-offs specific to Golden Sands ? or is the situation the same in Varna ?
Also, any recommendation for some girl friendly hotels at the beach in Varna ?

I would be very surprised if "girl friendly" hotels exist in Varna, the 30 Lev surcharge is a lucrative rip off for the hotels.
I stayed at the Imperial in GS which is 5 star but I spoke to another fellow monger who was staying in a lower grade hotel and they too insisted on the 30 Lev surcharge. They told him it was EEC regulations which is total bollocks.

Peter 989
07-16-07, 12:59
I have just returned from a week in Golden Sands, this is NOT a mongering resort it is a resort with prostitutes, there is a big difference.
It is now high season and the girls are charging 150 Lev plus the hotel will hit you for another 30 Lev when you try to take the girl to your room.

So we are looking at about £65 in real money, you may have to add the taxi fare to that.

The girls will promise you an hour but they are a hard bunch of bitches and will try their hardest to cut you down to 30 minutes or less if they can get away with it.
It appears that all the girls work for pimps which means prices are fixed and non-negotiable, whether you take a girl from a strip club or from the street the price is the same.

They are not bad looking but the problem is their attitude, they will simply approach you and say “do you want sex”, sitting at the bar and drinking with them is not on the agenda.

The main area to pick up hookers is “Party Street” outside the Magura Go-Go bar, if you venture into the bar you are looking at 10 Lev entrance fee, 6 Lev for a small beer and the lap dances start at 10 Lev, topless is 20 Lev and a Private dance behind a curtain costs 50 Lev.

This resort is a total rip off from beginning to end, you can’t even take a [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) without paying.

Venture into the Casinos and you will have to change your money into dollars, here you will get ripped off once more, they will give you $1-70 to the £1, the correct rate is now over $2 to the pound.

My advice is to avoid this resort at all costs, it will only get worse once they switch to the Euro, stick to established mongering destinations such as Cambodia or Thailand.I did a lot of research on Bulgaria, because I wanted to go there.

Bottom line of my research is this: it appears to be a corrupted situation there, some Boys there are running a racked as in "real Mafia'.

You are going to pay thru the nose for everything as a tourist (btw this is the norm in Bulgaria, if you are a tourist the price will go up for everything, double tripple and more).

I also agree with Jimmy about the € Euro Bullshit (this is politcal.). This is a rippoff on a grand scale, when Countrys convert to the € Euro, then prices to go to € Euro 1:1 in general. It happened that way in Germany, thats why everyone is very discusted about the € and there is broad support in the populations of France, Netherlands, Italy, Germany, UK for getting out of the EU.

Heres my advice: If you want to fuck some Bulgarians, stay in Frankfurt! You can have them for 20-30 Euros. If you go to a FKK Club in the Frankfurt area you will have a nice day, get good service, even a Buffet, and save the Hassle and the costs for a Airfare to Varna.

Have a nice day.

Teronen
07-16-07, 21:42
I had a four days of my holiday in Golden Sands this summer. I find it a quite nice place. The beaches are crowded with beautiful girls - tourists and locals. Most of the beautiful girls are topless. A sort of strip tease show at daytime... I must also say that i am quite suprised to find most of the food good. Salats, tomatoes etc is very fresh, because most of it is domestic.

To the girls: I ha da girl every nigth in Golden Sands, exept de last one. When i did not bring a girl to my room that night the girl in the reception asked: "No girl tonight, Sir? - I can get you one!". The room was only 15 $ pr night.

The strip tease colose to Bonkers is ok. You can have a topless table dance for 40 leva. Then you can touch the girl as much as you want. Nice!

The girls are standing outside Bonkers in the main street. The best experience was a 19 year old student from Sofia. We got to my hotel at about 0100, she left at about 0900. Nice sex and nice gilr to talk to. For one nigth i paid 300 leva. A bit too much of course, could maybe get here for the half price. The two other gils was not so pretty, but OK an cheaper.

I found Golden Sands a nice place for a holiday. I will recommend to try it.

Jimmy Red Cab
07-19-07, 11:53
I found Golden Sands a nice place for a holiday. I will recommend to try it.

You claim to have taken a girl for 8 hours for 300 Lev ????
Seeing the fixed rate is 150 Lev for "UP TO" one hour you did very well, almost unbelievable in fact.
These girls are closely monitored by their pimps so staying overnight is not normally an option, especially for 300 Lev.
I am not suggesting that your report is not accurate just pointing out to others that your experience is not the norm.

Jimmy Red Cab
07-19-07, 12:04
You are going to pay thru the nose for everything as a tourist (btw this is the norm in Bulgaria, if you are a tourist the price will go up for everything, double tripple and more).

Peter, you are correct, as a tourist you will be ripped off at every possible opportunity.
The Casino's are a perfect example. the local currency is the Lev which will eventually be replaced by the Euro, so you would probably expect the chips to be priced in Euros ----afraid not, the chips are in dollars which means you have to convert your pounds or Euro's into dollars at whatever rate they decide to give you.
Currently the £1 is worth over $2 but the casino will give you a rate of $1-70 so you are losing before you even sit at the tables.
Golden Sands is a rip off, best avoided in my humble opinion.

Digital
07-19-07, 20:18
I've been coming to Bulgaria for many years and have had my own fair share of ups and downs with Bg girls. But if I were to make a judgement about Jimmy Red Cab, Peter 989 and Teronen from their posts, I can see why the latter has had a different experience to the former two!

YMMV!

Goldfinger
07-19-07, 20:26
euronews said last night that four danish girls have been raped in sunny beach, a danish guy drunk himself to death and a swedish guy was badly beaten, all since july 1st. looked like wild nightlife, pity the temperature is 110f/42c.

DJ FourMoney
07-19-07, 20:54
I did a lot of research on Bulgaria, because I wanted to go there.

Bottom line of my research is this: it appears to be a corrupted situation there, some Boys there are running a racked as in "real Mafia'.

I also agree with Jimmy about the € Euro Bullshit (this is politcal.). This is a rippoff on a grand scale, when Countrys convert to the € Euro, then prices to go to € Euro 1:1 in general. It happened that way in Germany, thats why everyone is very discusted about the € and there is broad support in the populations of France, Netherlands, Italy, Germany, UK for getting out of the EU.

Heres my advice: If you want to fuck some Bulgarians, stay in Frankfurt! You can have them for 20-30 Euros. If you go to a FKK Club in the Frankfurt area you will have a nice day, get good service, even a Buffet, and save the Hassle and the costs for a Airfare to Varna.

Have a nice day.

You know, I was just looking around for information and you couldn't be more right about the Eros Center and FKK Miami in Frankfurt. Many Bulgarians in Eros Center and I believe 2 at FKK Miami.

Save your endz and go to Frankfurt, at 20-25E a pop and Miami is 30E entry , 50E a pop its much cheaper to do it that way.

Just my .02

Digital
07-19-07, 22:17
The Casino's are a perfect example.

convert your Euro's into dollars

JRC, check this out http://www.apostrophe.fsnet.co.uk/ ;-)

Jimmy Red Cab
07-20-07, 04:08
JRC, check this out http://www.apostrophe.fsnet.co.uk/ ;-)

Not really helpful for mongers looking for information on Bulgaria is it.
My report on GS was true and accurate, I don't care if you have been going there for 30 years, things change.
Mongering prices have risen 50% in the last year, that is a fact.
Hotel fees have risen 50% in the last year, that is a fact.
The girls are all working for pimps, that is a fact.

The Voice
07-20-07, 09:46
Because prices always rise when the Euro is brought in, Amsterdam window girls went from 50 guilders to 50 Euros---- double the price.

Yes that is true, same in Italy - eg what was 2000 Liras for a loaf of bread suddenly became 2 euros (double the price) same thing happened in Greece. The Euro sucks and when Bulgaria adopts the Euro it will the final nail as a destination for us mongers.

Teronen
07-21-07, 19:03
You claim to have taken a girl for 8 hours for 300 Lev ????
Seeing the fixed rate is 150 Lev for "UP TO" one hour you did very well, almost unbelievable in fact.

These girls are closely monitored by their pimps so staying overnight is not normally an option, especially for 300 Lev.

I am not suggesting that your report is not accurate just pointing out to others that your experience is not the norm.Interesting. Ok, maybe it was "only" 6 hours, I had been drinking a few beers first. But it was quite nice. I asked if she wanted to go to Varna with med for a few days, and she said yes. Price was never discussed on this issue. I also got here phone-numer to make a apointment for this 2-days Varna-tirp. But I never called here, because I wanted to check out Varna on my self.

BTW. I also chatted up some waitresses on the beach, and I got the phone numer of this girl. A 29 years old beauty with dark hair. I am my self 39, a bit bald and a bit big, but I think this girls like Scandinavians like me. LOL

Jimmy Red Cab
07-23-07, 00:11
Interesting. Ok, maybe it was "only" 6 hours, I had been drinking a few beers first. But it was quite nice. I asked if she wanted to go to Varna with med for a few days, and she said yes. Price was never discussed on this issue. I also got here phone-numer to make a apointment for this 2-days Varna-tirp. But I never called here, because I wanted to check out Varna on my self.

BTW. I also chatted up some waitresses on the beach, and I got the phone numer of this girl. A 29 years old beauty with dark hair. I am my self 39, a bit bald and a bit big, but I think this girls like Scandinavians like me. LOL

It was not my intention to call you a liar ---- simply pointing out that your experience was not the norm, maybe you found the only girl in Golden Sands not controlled by a pimp, anything is possible.

Fslag338
08-02-07, 07:10
Spent (only) two nights in Golden Sands. Checked out the main dance clubs like PR, Arrogance Flirt and a few more of which I can not recall the names. In none of them was I appoached by - or noticed any working girls. Unfortunately :-)

On the streets I was approached a few times by SW's, but none of them was mote than a 6 on 10 scale. So not interesting. So no fucking. I avoided the strip bars since I don't like them.

In general a nice place to go and compared to western europe even in the top season still cheap.

Brymor
08-13-07, 23:59
Thought I would add my contribution to Golden Sands as I am there at the moment. Loads of street girls, prices vary from about 100 levs to 160 for the beauties and believe me there are some beauties around. The previous reports are correct, many girls hang outside the main discos like Bonkers and Roxys. I found it difficult to identify some of the WGs because many of them did not make eye contact or engage in conversation but just seemed to be hanging around. It makes it even more difficult because many girls are hanging around promoting discos and bars so you do have to exercise some caution. I saw one young beauty, blonde aged about 19 and with a figure to die for. I sat and watched her for about 20 minutes though she seemed to avoid eye contact with me. I wasn't sure whether she was a WG but I took the plunge and went up and spoke to her and of course she was a WG. I can see this being a dangerous game, but if you are subtle it should not cause too many problems. Price was very steep at 150 levs plus the hotel room nearby at 30 levs extra. BBBG and even bareback sex was on offer at that price, though I declined the bareback sex. (sometimes I like to ask whether this is available or not out of interest ). She put a lot of effort into the service, sucked like a vacuum cleaner and despite the very expensive price, it fulfilled a need. Managed to get the condom of at the end and spray her breasts. You could tell she was an old hand at this despite her young years because as I pulled out she put her hands up to protect her face. There are also several girls hanging about the beach road, though I have to say the quality and price are lower (100 Levs). Very difficult to negotiate on price. What I did not like about the girl I took back was that she was on the phone to her pimp as soon as we entered the room and again when we finished. I could here a male voice and it is quite clear that these girls are very tightly controlled. The girls on the beach road tend to hang outside a new block of apartments, it is easy to find because it is the only stretch of road with benches along the centre. These are the girls that I found come up to you and ask you outright if you want sex. Despite what was said in a previous report, I did take one of these girls for a drink, though I did not participate in any action with her. She was OK but that time I was too tired and just wanted a drink. I made it clear sex was not an option and she still happily joined me for a drink in a nearby bar and told me about her background (in poor English).
I also found a massage booth on the beach that does erotic massage for 80 levs which I found out includes FS. The only thing was that I did not particularly like the one girl that was available that day. This was the only place I found doing erotic massage and was situated at the far end of the beach towards the marina.
Prices are way too expensive and I would never choose this place as a mongering destination, but it is nice to know that if you find yourself here for other reasons, enjoyment can still be found
Anyway thats about it for now folks, if there is anything else of interest I will try to post it.
Thanks Joy for all you taught me!

Chimike
08-16-07, 17:14
Does anyone have any information on Plovdid and if there is any action there?

Eros123
10-24-07, 00:10
Now the summer season has come to a close, the girls have moved back into town from Golden Sands.

In the centre of Varna, outside the Cherno More Hotel (Black Sea Hotel) on Saturday and Sunday night were three or four SWs, ages 19-24, from 5 to 7 in looks (one was gypsy).

Started off asking BG Lev 200 in the hotel or at her place, came down to BG Lev 100 after some negotiation. I did not accept, but girl was quite friendly with some English.

Enjoy

Mitsos1970
01-07-08, 16:22
I am going to Plovdiv soon. Any good leads?

Last time I was there, I could not find any strip bars, which from what I understand is the place to get girls in Bulgaria.

Thanks,

Mitsos

Bulgaria Boy
01-07-08, 23:18
Any information on SW action in Bourgas?

Teronen
04-11-08, 22:58
I was so pleased with my visit to Bulgaria last year that I am going back this summer. I am starting in Burgas. Maybe I have a few days in Sunny Beach. But I also feel that I want to go back to Golden Sands. I really liked the bulgarian people and the beautful bulgarian girls.

I dont go only for mongering, but also to see Bulgarias rich culture and to meet the people. Bulgaria is very cheap for me, as I live in one of the most costly countries in the world.

Simply - I can not resist to go back to the Black Sea Coast to see the beautiful buligarian girls with long dark hair, beautiful bodies and thonge-bikinis - and they are very open-minded towards a western european man like me.. .

Report will follow.

Dmitri48
04-14-08, 12:59
A short update on the situation in out-of-season Varna.

I stayed in the Odessus hotel on Slivnitsa last week. Three star and just €50 per night. About 100m down the road, there is the Casino Hotel + Casino and ouside this hotel from 20.00 onwards a small number of working girls. They all seem to be in their early 20’s are all typically girl-next-door types. They charge €50 per hour. They have enough English to communicate.

I took one girl back to my hotel at around 22.00, Helena a twenty-five year old slim blond. At the hotel, I gave her my room number and asked her to wait a couple of minutes (I had colleagues in the same hotel) before she came up. A few minutes later, she appeared. We both washed. She refused to take off her bra but I insisted. She said she had had an operation on her breasts and didn’t want me to touch them. In fact, this was not true and after a while I was able to caress her fully.

She was quick to put on the condom and gave me a vigorous mouth job. I got the impression she was trying to get me to come as soon as possible. We started with doggy-style, I then turned her over for missionary with her knees around my arms. Then, holding her ankles, I straightened and opened her legs wide before returning to a normal missionary where she held open her legs herself and I came with a great orgasm. Although we still had 30 mins on the clock she got up and dressed so it is clear the session lasts for as long as you can hold out up to 60 mins. I didn’t mind as she had a great body and I had got all I wanted.

The next night, I was back again about midnight. There was one stunning looking girl with a body to die for. I knew that I had to have her. She was dressed in white with a very short mini-skirt and was called Sisi. When I got to talk to her, I noticed she had a huge open cold sore on her mouth. It totally put me off and for once my brain was in the right place and I decided to say no to her. I didn’t fancy that nest of Herpes on my dick even if it was covered and I had no idea what she might have in other places. After her gorgeousness, I couldn’t find another that came close to her body and looks so I went back alone to the hotel. Still no regrets but I dream of that girl even now though and wonder if I shouldn’t have taken her anyway.

Hope this is useful………..

FKKguide
06-16-08, 10:10
You know, I was just looking around for information and you couldn't be more right about the Eros Center and FKK Miami in Frankfurt. Many Bulgarians in Eros Center and I believe 2 at FKK Miami.

Save your endz and go to Frankfurt, at 20-25E a pop and Miami is 30E entry , 50E a pop its much cheaper to do it that way.Exactly! The best WG of all countries and races are in the legal brothels, FKKs and RLDs of Germany, prices start at 20 euro. Best deals are Partytreffs. No pimps, no disease.

World Traveller
06-25-08, 16:48
Hi fellow mongers

I'll be travelling to Varna this coming weekend and would like to ask your advice if I want to look for some non-pro scenes in Varna (I. E. Students on holidays and having fun working part-time).

Also if there's anyone in the area, PM me and we could probably hang out and have a pint together.

Kostaboda
07-26-08, 13:05
Just came back from 2 weeks in Golden Sands, a resort on the Black sea coast (15 kms from Varna) with few opportunities for a monger to explore.

I hung out mostly at Velvet striptease club near the Admiral hotel. A decent place with resonable prices (entrance = 5 lievs, beer = 7 lievs) except for the 3-min-lapdance = 20 lievs = 12 euros which are a ripoff (they doubled the price since last year). They have 2 rooms which are rather filthy. Be aware that the best-looking girls do not offer sex. Some dancers will : 120 lievs for 30 min / one shot, 160 lievs (90 euros) for 1 hour and 2 shots. I had a hour session with Monica, 23 year-old brunette from Sofia with great ass. Almost no English. Sex was OK although nothing to remember. After a decent covered BJ she allowed 69 and finished with a "special" lapdance on my junior. No DFK. Very business attitude. Anny a slim blond girl is also doable in this club, although not a stunner but more like a 6 on a 10 scale. She promises DFK. Did not try.

I also check out the Malibu strip club near the Malibu nightclub. Similar prices + the option of a blow job for 80 lievs = 45 euros (didn't check). 6 dancers, three of whom accepted sex and 3 (the best looking and/or youngest) declined. I would rate the one who allowed sex from 3 to 6 (/10) on my book.

You can also find some low-class SW in front of the Admiral hotel. I noticed a Russian girl I had already seen one year ago ... Nothing to dream about.

The resort has some beautiful women from Eastern Europe and is probably an interesting place for young guys coming from Germany, UK, Russsia ... (in my hotel 2 hot 30-yr-old Russian chicks were heading back to they room from the disco with a different 20/25-yr-old dude every night ... :-)

However, Golden Sands is definitely not a top destination for mongers. I guess that as other EE countries it must have been much better 10 years ago ... and I am still wondering where in EE is the best place to pick up semi-pro with GFE attitude ?

Cheers,

Kosta

Fslag338
09-01-08, 14:12
Will be in Plovdiv until Sunday sept 7. Anybody has any info about mongering there? Anyone wants to have a beer?
(if you have big tits and blond hair you can stay for the night :-)

Fslag338
09-06-08, 15:25
Stayed in the Novotel. Nic eplace but nothing special. 4 stars to western standards. They charge you 30 leva (15 euro) when you have "a guest" in your room. They have two hotel hookers who usually hang around in the lobby, one fake blond one dark haired. Took the dark haired one night. Nice girl and really willing to please, but nothing speacial in looks. But she is quite horny. EUR 70 per hour. Which is a high price (normal in sofia is 25-50 euro per hour).

Fslag338
09-06-08, 15:33
there is really very little tourist info abailable in english. i suggest to buy the Lonely Planet for Bulgaria otherwise you are in the dark. The tourist info only has a black and white copy map, that's it.
Nightlife:
On the internet is almost nothing to be found in english and what you find is out of date, as is the LP info.
I usually ask beautiful girls that I meet somewhere, where they go out in the weekend. SInce that is where i want to be too :-)
So here are some suggestions:

1. The place to be now is Brilliantine. They have a terrace outside too. Have only seen that, since you have to make reservations to come in, same as in sofia, which I did not know. Call them at 0884000604

2. Liquor
Was there. Nice place but no WG's. Not easy to come in contact with people because of the "stay and dance around your table"they seem to have in many places in bulgaria.

Others mentioned by girls but not visited yet

Zanzibar
plasma
paperazzi

Fslag338
09-06-08, 15:35
Availabke but crazy expensive: 12,50 euro for 1 pill (100 mg)!
do not know if they have a local substitute (could not ask because of language problem).

Winkelbrand
09-10-08, 15:39
Hi to everybody.

So I'm sorry that my first report is a question but there is unfortunantly nothing to report from me because I was not able to find something in this region.

I can get no information from the internet, it is written before that it is old or written in bulgarien.

Does anybody knows the city Pleven and the area arround to give me a good idea where I can find girls here?

Thank You !

Mitsos1970
11-16-08, 12:33
Any contacts or info for Plovdiv?

Gomaguy
01-19-09, 21:06
Any good leads in Straro Zagora?

Timmy011
01-23-09, 00:52
Here are some fresh news from Bansko:

There are 3 night clubs operated in bansko at the moment

Club Relax, close to the centre in private house, 5 lev (around 3euro) is entrance fee, beer, coke also 5 lev, around 10 girls to choose but maybe 2 or 3 is worth the money and they are only who is busy there. If you want to take them to the hotel price is 150 lev (80 euro) 4 1hour (1 pop) or 300 lev 4 2hours (no discount). Then you must to pay 40lev (20euro) to the club taxi to take you and her to the hotel and brind her back. This is club policy in every place no matter if you have your own car or not.

Club Pigalle, in the main pirin street, close to kempinski, not so many nice looking girls, around 10, 12 of them in total, small dark club, entrance fee 5 lev, drinks 10 lev, lady drinks, some little cocktail 20 lev (10 euro). You can fuck the girl in the room of the club for 120lev (60euro) 4 15, 20 minutes or to take them to the hotel and the price is 180 lev (90euro) plus 40 lev 4 the club taxi.

And the best 4 last the black rose club in the florymont casino-hotel in the glazna street (paralel with the river). Beautiful looking club, big, clean and with great selection of the girls, around 12-15 of them, but many young and stunners and good attitude. Entrance fee 5 lev, drinks 5-10 lev, drinks 4 the girl from 40-100lev (opccionally, you don't must to take any). 1 hour is 150 lev, and if you take her to the hotel you must to pay 30 lev to the club taxi or to take her in the club room which is in the hotel, very nice and clean for 25 euro. Only strange thing is that you can not touch the girls during your stay at the club and drinking (first time in my life to hear of that rules in my life), but in total very good experience and worth to go there.

Buda bar in bansko are no longer working and there are many pubs where you can find young touris and local girls looking 4 some actions and prices is very low with very good service.

Remark/finding girls in night club who want to do OWO is mission impossible. Happy hunting to all!

Elrond
02-15-09, 22:54
i have just returned from a week's ski-ing holiday in borovets, with three pals. my three mates would ski hard during the day ( as i did) but being slightly older than me, would retire off to their beds by 10pm.

i had noticed (though hard not to, as they are prety blatant) at least 6 striptease/lapdance clubs dotted around the town centre amongst the bars and restaurants.

one evening, the three of them finished up their drinks and headed off to bed, as they wanted to be fresh to tackle a tougher run tomorrow. i agreed, and we all got into the lift, saying "goodnight" in the corridor outside our various rooms. 10 minutes later i was back in the lift and headed into town.

i started out at "boni" on the near road the hotel flora. a small-ish club, double doors from the street and no admission fees. inside it was very warm (thankfully as by now it was -9c outside!) with plush bench-type seats around the walls, with small low tables.the music was very loud indeed. i noticed a few areas hidden behind curtains which could be pulled out (rather like the curtains you get around hospital beds - but heavy and dark) a quick glance at the ceiling showed that these curtains were available at virtually every seat on these couches.

a pretty brunette wearing a bright blue fishnet bodystocking, which displayed her dark nipples to good effect, welcomed me, in good english, took my order for a beer, and showed me to a vacant place a bit away from the nearest set of closed curtains.

at the front end of the club, near the doors was a small stage where a skinny blonde girl was coming to the end of a striptease routine. i say "striptease routine" - she was naked, and dildo-ing her shaved pussy.

the waitress brought my beer - at 7 leva, only a bit above normal bar prices for the town. a number of girls appeared from a door by the bar and began circulating in the room. a thin, rather sad-looking girl approached me and if i wanted a private dance; she wasn't my type so i said no, and she shrugged and walked away.

a slightly plump blonde girl, with large breasts, asked if i wanted a private dance shortly after the first girl walked away. she was far more my type, so i agreed. she asked for 20 leva, which i paid her. she pulled the curtains closed around us, giving us total privacy from the rest of the room. she reached out and clicked a little switch on the wall behind my head which turned on a couple of little halogen spotlights which lit up our curtain cubicle.

as the next record began on the very loud pa system she straddled me, and soon was naked from the waist up. i hoped (guessed?) that unlike many lapdancing clubs, contact was very much allowed, and was tentatively raising my hands towards her bosom when she took my hands and placed them on her breasts.

while i was greatly enjoying a good fondle (and - whoopee! - a suck on her nipples) she had tugged at the side ties on her skimpy panties and raising herself from my lap, the panties were tossed aside. she moved back so she was perched on the edge of the small table, her legs apart and her feet either side of my waist. she parted her pussy lips and gave me her "party piece" - making her clit pop in and out.

this was tremendous fun (as well as being hugely arousing) when, as the record ended, she stood up and stepped slightly back from me, gently nudging the little table back with her legs. she stood there before me, naked, and with a cheeky grin, asked "shall i continue?" when i said yes, she asked for (and got) another 20 leva.

as the next track began playing, she got to her knees in front of me, and startled me by undoing my belt on my jeans, unzipping them, and extracting my erection. at this point i didn't know if this was for me to masturbate while she did her stuff, or if i was to get something from her. she held it in her hand and then the answer to my query came when she took me in her mouth. after one delightful bob of her head she looked up at me, her hand still holding me, and again asked "shall i continue?" when (of course) i said yes, she said "40 leva" and indicated that i should place the money on the seat alongside me. when i did so, she began a superb blowjob. i was really enjoying it (and having a great fondle of her tits as i did so) when she suddenly stopped.

i was mystified; i wasn't near cumming yet, so it wasn't that, she couldn't have picked up any signals. i then thought "oh-ho, here it comes, request for more money to finish me"..........and it did, but with a twist.

she sat down alongside me, opened her legs, held my penis in one hand, dipped the forefinger of the other between her pussy lips, and said "you fuck me, yes?" of course i said yes, and she picked up the 40 leva i had placed on the seat earlier and said "20 more". i added a 20 leva note to the pile, and she picked up her little bag from the floor and took out a condom, which she rolled on with her mouth.

she lay back on the couch, her legs in the air, and i found that if i knelt on the floor it was just the right height to enter her.

she was delightful, and sensing the end was approaching, said "i swallow you, yes?" ....oh yes!. pulled out, off with the condom and into her mouth just at the right moment. true to her word, she swallowed it down.

finally she dressed, clicked off the little spotlights, gave me a surprisingly chaste little kiss on the cheek, and pulled back the curtains.

a few other parts of the seating were curtained off, and i then realised that the music was loud intentionally so that other punters couldn't hear was was going on.

i finished my virtually untouched beer, and left, happy with the night's adventure, and determined to try out some of the other venues later in my week...............of which more in later reports

Elrond
03-17-09, 23:08
after my great fun at boni (see earlier report) i again hit the town late at night, to try another club. i went to club pigalle, on the main shopping street which runs from the huge hotel rila down to the ystrabetz gondola lift.

club pigalle is entered through a little door between two other buildings, so it's a bit hard to find despite the garish neon signs.

a gruff, tough looking bulgarian guy in a heavy overcoat and hat mans the door; he looks like a gangster from 20's chicago, but he's friendly enough, giving you a big friendly grin and a hearty pat on the back as you enter.

inside, again it's overheated, and very dark with little pools of light. there are deep semi-circular booths, with high seat backs, and heavy black curtains which can close off the booth completely.

i sit in one booth, on dark red plastic (pretend leather) seats. a tall, dark haired girl, bare breasted and with awful bad teeth (but quite good boobs!) takes my drink order ( again, 7 leva for a 500ml bottle). i'm hoping she doesn't offer me a private dance, as those teeth put me off, but it seems she's just the bar staff.

a gorgeous redhead, only about 5' 2" tall, in a tight red sparkly swimsuit (!) sashays over and offers me a private dance. she guesses i'm a tourist and speaks in english. the charge is - as before - 20 leva "for two records" as she says.

i pay up, making sure she sees that i have more money in my wallet, and she tugs the curtain across effectively closing off my little booth. she moves my bottle and glass off the small table, and climbs onto it, putting her at about the same level as me on the seat. the first of the two records she will be dancing for starts, and in no time at all, the swimsuit is down round her waist and she has a wonderful rack, although i quickly discover they are silicone enhanced. still, great dark nipples are a compensation.

as the record changes to the second one off comes the swimsuit completely, and she has a gorgeous-looking pussy, smoothly shaven, and slightly parted lips with a hint of dampness between.

soon she's in my lap, and i'm able to confirm that she is, indeed, damp between the legs. from my experiences in boni yesterday i had 'gone commando' tonight, with no underwear under my jeans. whoopee, she's unzipping them, and taking me out.

i'm hoping for - at least - a bj, but she wraps her enhanced tits around me and gives me a titwank. i'm still playing with her pussy, and she is great at the boobjob, but i would like more.

the record ends, and to my surprise, she jumps up, grabs the swimsuit off the floor and disappears through the curtain leaving me frustrated and - quite literally - with my erection jutting from my jeans.

i tuck myself back into my jeans, and decide to finish my expensive beer and leave, when through the curtain comes a very tall, very slim ( and thus almost flat chested) very very pale girl, with huge eyes and wild hair. she is wearing a strange v-shaped swimsuit (? not sure how to describe it) garment, which covers her pussy (just) and two thin straps pass up her body, covering her nipples, and then passover her shoulders back down to her behind.

somehow i find this girl, with her slim body, pale skin and that odd garment very exciting (although maybe the yet-to-subside hardon plays a part in it) so i pay another 20 leva to her.

her dance routine is very different from that of her shorter colleague. she climbs onto my lap and starts very close contact rubbing. the straps slip from her shoulders, and she has long, pale pink, and very erect nipples. she is grinding her crotch into mine while i lick on those nipples.

she slips from my lap, tugs the rest of the suit off, and climbs back into my lap. she has a full bush of dark hair on her pussy, and she is now grinding her naked pussy against me. she manouvers herself so she can reach between us and for the second time that night my fly is unzipped. she wriggles herself so that my cock pops out. she moves so that her pussy lips are rubbing against the underside of my shaft - almost slipping into her but not quite. i can feel her clit against me, and enjoy this sensation greatly.

as the record ends she gracefully slides down my body until she is kneeling between my legs and she then proceeds to give me a pretty good bbbj. not the best i've ever had, but not the worst either.

as the moment of truth approaches, ( she's obviously experienced enough to judge) she again climbs onto my lap and grinds her pussy against me once agin rubbing me between her parted pussy lips until i spurt all over her dark hairy bush.

still with my cum sparkling in her pubic hair, she collects the 20 leva i give her, kisses me on the cheek and leaves.

so, no actual sex, and a frustrating first dance, but a different and enjoyable second one!

Toyboyke
03-19-09, 15:23
Hi!

I will be staying in Targovishte soon.

Can anyone with useful info about the clubs/escorts/private girls PM me?

Thanks!

Evilcouple
03-26-09, 20:16
Hi guys,

Just wondered if you could offer some advice. My gf and I are thinking of going to Bulgaria this summer and were thinking of picking us some girls. We both like ones with small or no tits and smooth.

Do you know if we have to pay extra for the girl to have both of us? (showing my naivety here! ).

Also do you recommend any decent places to pick up girls like that? From what I've read, approaching them in the street sounds easiest.

Cheers

Micksclly
05-22-09, 01:09
Hi, spending the summer in Sunny Beach till September, hope to give some reports over the next few months on the girls here like the local hookers and the strip clubs, anyone got some WEBSITES to suggest to meet local girls to date in the Sunny Beach & Burgas area, would like to get some dates with local student girls, local single/married over the internet, great way to have 4-5 girls lined up to meet and maybe get some FREE PUSSY, will try the locals student market over the summer and any bit of nice pussy that comes my way single or married for some GND, PFF, heard a lot of married Bulgarian ladies like cheat on the husbands, so of these married ladies are really hot like the one I met last week

Last week I fucked a married girl, 24 years old, met her in Burgas furniture shop where she worked, her husband is in Spain working, only married 6 months, husband got work in Spain and spend money back to buy apartment for them.

Was in the furniture shop to buy bed, but ended up in her bed instead, while trying to buy my bed for apartment in the shop, I asked if anyone had English, this girl came over and said she had, we spoke and she was more interested where I was from and if am married, I told her I was married, she also was, she said she was lonely and did I like her? , I said I did, we nice blond, medium tits, really nice ass, really a stunner, so I arranged to met her after work, we met and I asked her where we would go for a coffee, she said she did not want coffee, she asked did I went to go to apartment, I said yes, so straight to her apartment, going into the lift in a old building 8-9 stories we were already kissing, then in the lift she pulled down my zip and started to gave me a BBBJ, I thought I was dreaming, went into her apartment, old but clean, she undressed straight off and went into the bed room, well first of I had no condom with me, she had not either, so we fucked like hell anyway and I shot my load in her pussy and had to stop for a rest, she took my cock straight from her pussy and put it in her mouth, sucked me dry, every bit, I was puzzles why this girl took me home still, we talked and she told me the husband have stopped sending her money from Spain, who knows, anyway we went at it again, but at this stage I really wanted to fuck her in the ass, what a ass she had, so while fucking her in the pussy I put 2 fingers in her ass, I was really pushing my fingers into her ass, she was moaning like hell, then to my surprise she asked my why I put my fingers in her ass, I said that I liked her ass very and that she seem to enjoy it, I also told her I would like to put my cock into ass, she said it was ok for her, that she like anal sex, with that I withdrew from her pussy and after a few moments of trying to enter her ass (I was rock hard at this stage) I was fucking her in the ass bareback till I shot my load again in her ass, at this stage I had ran out of energy, after she did not suck my cock.

So I left and she gave me her number and I will call back this weekend again for sure, told her I want to take her to dinner, and kept her happy for the free sex, she also told me that since husband went to Spain 4 months ago, she had no sex, nearly showed as she was a great fuck, but also was up for every thing.

O don't forget any dating websites to send on where to meet bulgarian ladies? Up for some fun?

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Goldfinger
06-22-09, 04:41
try mamba.ru, now in English, set to bulgaria. Let us know how it goes. Girl friendly hotel recommendations in Varna, sunny beach, golden sands would be appreciated.

Monain
08-08-09, 22:15
This spring I stayed for a night in Sandanski south in Bulgaria. In communist times Sandanski used to be well known for its spas and health centers, and it is still attracting some local tourism. But all in all it can best be described as a quiet regional town.

The main nightlife is along the Makedonia Boulevard, the pedestrian street running up through most of the center of the town. In the evening the street is filled with young people, with many outdoor restaurants and bars mainly at the upper and lower end of the street. But no working girls.

At the lower end of the street is what must be described as the main town square. It is dominated by a hotel on the lower side. Directly at the square I found about 3 different discos, the main one being quite large. The girls were very beautiful, but I found them difficult to approach. They were all more interested in the local hotshots than in some foreigner. Neither could I spot some obvious working girls in the discos.

At the west end of the square (opposite side of the walking street), there is a taxi stand after about 50 meters of walking. found a driver who spoke a bit English, and asked him to find some entertainment for the night. This seemed to be a somewhat unusual request, as he had to consult with several of his colleagues.

Finally he called some people. He drove his car around the corner and asked me to wait with him in the taxi in the shadow. About 10 minutes later a beaten up Golf arrived, a girl exited and quickly hopped into the back of our taxi. But she was less than appealing, so I politely declined (and gave her some change for her trouble).

Second attempt with the taxi driver was a small hotel at the outskirts of the town. It appears that this place was known locally for certain services, as the police had parked a car in the intersection in front of the place. After taking some rounds with the taxi the police was gone, and the driver dropped me off. At the very small reception I was greeted in perfect English by a very cute girl. She immediately understood what I was looking for, it was obvious that this was simply a poorly concealed brothel. But she explained to me that this night was difficult, as I was very late (by now it was two at night) and as the police car earlier apparently had scared away both customers and girls. Hence there was only one available. I was led to the basement bar, where I was presented to a fake blonde in her mid 20s. She was nothing spectacular, neither with regards to looks nor to service.

The third encounter was as I was walking on my way back to my own hotel. Shortly before I passed the taxi stop an old station wagon drove slowly up to my side, with the windows open. In front were two gypsy guys, in the back were 3 giggling girls. One looked more like a transvestite, the second was very fat, but the third was a true beauty. They were clearly interested in offering their services. But I was spent already and it was my only night in town, so I refused the offer and made my way back to my hotel.

All in all was Sandanski a disappointing experience, from a monger perspective. I have heard that there is supposed to be quite some action going on, as the Greek are coming over the border close by for it. But I found the action hard to find, and the offerings poor.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Mitsos1970
08-17-09, 16:07
Hello again!

I am desperate!! Anything on this city?

Websites in Bulgarian are full of fakes (at least for this city).

Help Help Help

Jojosun
06-07-10, 21:15
Just got hold of a hugely discounted holiday in a 4 Star hotel in Sunny Beach.

Any recent info on the place?

Thanks

Jojosun
09-20-10, 16:40

ThanksHad week's summer holiday there.

Just looking for the cards to post soon the not much awaited report .

Jojosun
09-21-10, 17:13

ThanksBulgaria's Black sea coast resorts do not disappoint as long as you expect what you are going to get.

The resorts be it Golden Sands or Sunny Beach, are Quote (Resorts with Prostitutes, not Mongering Resorts). Jimmy Red Cab.

Well said jimmy.

The best part of our holiday (It was Family) the 4 star hotel we stayed at.

Majestic hotel, sunny Beach.

http://hotel. Majestic-bg.com/en/.

A fantastic hotel in every way.

Top marks given to it in Tripadvisor.com.

Some %85 of britons said affordability was their No1 holiday clincher, followed closely by security%81, weather %78, and good food %77.

Three budget destinations took the podium, with Bulgaria coming top, followed closely by Tunisia and then Turkey.

So going for Resorts with prostiutes, the obvious winner would be Bulgaria.

Although I was tagged and with constraints, I did manage to locate the following.

Red Rose night club. A striptease show, lesbo show.

Was free to get in.

The best club in Sunny Beach seemed to be Place Pigalle.

5 Levas entrance. Beer 5 levas.

This club had a better choice of girls, but I didn't sample any. No stunners there, as is the case with most clubs on the south coast of Bulgaria.

Relax Erotic Bar, next to Oriel hotel, is 150 levas full sex for one hour, or 100 Levas 1/2 hour.

There were SW of questionable quality plying their trade on the main pedestranised road by the beach.

I found Golden Sands a lot easier to navigate and locate the girls on Bar st, than Sunny Beach which is bigger and brasher.

The prices for girls in both resorts seem to be the same, but in Golden sands better quality. This explains why I took the plunge in GS and not in Sunny Beach.

But at those prices and quality, it's not really such a bargain.

Would I go back again?

Yes, but not for mongering.

Reading reports here, Sofia seems to be a much better choice. Not surprising comparing a city with coastal resorts.

Sorbonne
10-22-10, 13:48
Bulgaria's Black sea coast resorts do not disappoint as long as you expect what you are going to get.

The resorts be it Golden Sands or Sunny Beach, are Quote (Resorts with Prostitutes, not Mongering Resorts). Jimmy Red Cab.

Well said jimmy.

The best part of our holiday (It was Family) the 4 star hotel we stayed at.

Majestic hotel, sunny Beach.

http://hotel. Majestic-bg.com/en/.

A fantastic hotel in every way.

Top marks given to it in Tripadvisor.com.

Some %85 of britons said affordability was their No1 holiday clincher, followed closely by security%81, weather %78, and good food %77.

Three budget destinations took the podium, with Bulgaria coming top, followed closely by Tunisia and then Turkey.

So going for Resorts with prostiutes, the obvious winner would be Bulgaria.

Although I was tagged and with constraints, I did manage to locate the following.

Red Rose night club. A striptease show, lesbo show.

Was free to get in.

The best club in Sunny Beach seemed to be Place Pigalle.

5 Levas entrance. Beer 5 levas.

This club had a better choice of girls, but I didn't sample any. No stunners there, as is the case with most clubs on the south coast of Bulgaria.

Relax Erotic Bar, next to Oriel hotel, is 150 levas full sex for one hour, or 100 Levas 1/2 hour.

There were SW of questionable quality plying their trade on the main pedestranised road by the beach.

I found Golden Sands a lot easier to navigate and locate the girls on Bar st, than Sunny Beach which is bigger and brasher.

The prices for girls in both resorts seem to be the same, but in Golden sands better quality. This explains why I took the plunge in GS and not in Sunny Beach.

But at those prices and quality, it's not really such a bargain.

Would I go back again?

Yes, but not for mongering.

Reading reports here, Sofia seems to be a much better choice. Not surprising comparing a city with coastal resorts.

I've read about your liking of Scandinavian girls, and you may have read about my liking of the same.

When I was in Sunny Beach in 2004, the best thing about it was the uncountable numbers of topless Scandinavian teenagers (18 or 19) at the beach. Has the scene changed much?

I was in Sofia in April this year. The scene there was great in 2004 but was pretty much dead this year, I thought.

Jojosun
10-22-10, 14:30
I've read about your liking of Scandinavian girls, and you may have read about my liking of the same.

When I was in Sunny Beach in 2004, the best thing about it was the uncountable numbers of topless Scandinavian teenagers (18 or 19) at the beach. Has the scene changed much?

I was in Sofia in April this year. The scene there was great in 2004 but was pretty much dead this year, I thought.Sorbonne.

You are right about the scandinavian girls with the glowing skins in Bulgaria.

This was the scene as well this summer in Sunny Beach.

After watching them, it dampens my sexual appetite for the club girls In Sunny Beach.

I Had my share of Scadinavian girls in My youth. Now I have to contend myself with a wanking holiday to their countries.

Sorbonne
10-26-10, 02:53
Sorbonne.

You are right about the scandinavian girls with the glowing skins in Bulgaria.

This was the scene as well this summer in Sunny Beach.

After watching them, it dampens my sexual appetite for the club girls In Sunny Beach.

I Had my share of Scadinavian girls in My youth. Now I have to contend myself with a wanking holiday to their countries.

Yeah, I wish the club scene in Sunny Beach was a little better. I would love to take one to the beach and ask her to be topless :) .

I will post a short report in Sofia section.

Member #4364
11-16-10, 19:34
Hello; i wanna spend my next vaccation in Bulgaria; if i wanna
meet freelancers (coast); is it better to stay in the tourist areas like
Sunny/Golden Beach or in Varna Center ?

Cheers

Jojosun
11-17-10, 00:37
Hello; i wanna spend my next vaccation in Bulgaria; if i wanna
meet freelancers (coast); is it better to stay in the tourist areas like
Sunny/Golden Beach or in Varna Center ?

CheersFrom my Experience, albiet a limited one with the the three places mentioned, I would choose Either Varna or golden Sands.

40 levs returun by Taxi anyway between varna & Golden Sands.

But Both resorts are a tons better than sunny Beach.

I think all hookers there work for Pimps anyway.

At least this is what I was told.

But how can one check if the girl is a Freelancer or not?

Bar street in the summer in Golden Sands is a hell lot better than Varna.

In the Winter I was told the Girls go back to work the clubs inVarna, like Play boy etc.

Still you get quoted 150 levs an hour, tourist rate.

Incall in apts were awful, but cheaper.

Member #4364
11-17-10, 19:34
Thx Jojo; i thought the City of Varna is not so
crowded; but if you suggest i ll try the beach town

Cheers

Jojosun
11-17-10, 22:03
Thx Jojo; i thought the City of Varna is not so
crowded; but if you suggest i ll try the beach town

CheersHi Steve.

Have you actually been to Bulgaria Before?

I have been there on a Last minute Deals on the Internet.

It was mainly last minute Family holidays, because Bulgaria is really a bargain destination in Europe at the Moment.

Suggest have a look on Lonely Planet & Trip Advisor to get a feel for the places.

It depends whether you are going on a Package tour (Cheaper & much Chepar Option), or independently?

If independently, then you can do all of the above places.

From Bourgas, the airport for Sunny Beach it is about 2 hours, bus or Car to Varna & Golden Sands.

Are you going on a Mongering Holiday or a Summer Holiday with mongering thrown in?

We got this Summer a 4 Star hotel in Sunny Beach, really excellent in everyway, including super food for £ 265 for 8 days.

It was on half board basis.

The hotel was Majestic, Sunny Beach. Read the reviews on Trip Advisor.

www.Majestichotel. Bg, www.Majestic. Bg

Countries in North Africa, Greece, Turkey, I am then accompanied (family).

So we wait till the last minute & grab a bargain.

Booking ahead as you know is very expensive, compared to the late deals.

PS. Have you thought of another alternative?

Nesebur. Close to sunny beach. More suited to Independent travel.

Very Beautiful walled old town.

And you can monger in sunny Beach if you want?

Jojosun
11-19-10, 14:33
Hi Steve.

I meant Have you actually been to other parts in Bulgaria Before?

?

The hotel was Majestic, Sunny Beach. Read the reviews on Trip Advisor.

www.Majestichotel. Bg, www.Majestic. Bg

Countries in North Africa, Greece, Turkey, I am then accompanied (family).

So we wait till the last minute & grab a bargain.

Booking ahead as you know is very expensive, compared to the late deals.

PS. Have you thought of another alternative?

Nesebur. Close to sunny beach. More suited to Independent travel.

Very Beautiful walled old town.

And you can monger in sunny Beach if you want?Sunny Beach Is called by the Brits, and Sonnenstrand by the Germans.

On Lonely Planet, it is called Bulgaris's largest &least atmospheric coastal resort. And rightly so.

That's why I would prefer Golden Sands & Varna.

An Alternative to Sunny Beach & close to it I suggested Nesebar.

But this can get very crowded in the height of the Summer.

Dimtsr
02-18-11, 07:52
Hi,

I can't find any websites for girls in Plovdiv.

Does any one has some experience?I don't know any but when I was in Gabrovo once, I also tried to find local girls but with no luck all the girls seem to be in Sofia only. Inless you find one willing to travel to Plovdiv, but I doubt it. Also it would cost you much more and for 1-2hours they are not willing to travel outside Sofia, not to mention that the travel expenses would probably be more than the price for the girl.

Member #4364
02-18-11, 20:39
I was only in Sofia; a beautiful town; but no success; no freelancer

Dornyone
05-01-11, 07:51
it's a bit early in the season so i'm not surprised at the absence of obvious talent, through research i managed to scrape up this agency http://www.sexakuli.com/page1_en.html they call themselves "7 wet cats" although there appear to be more.

i'm working on getting hold of a non pro right now, if that falls through i'll call the cats and will update.

Dornyone
05-02-11, 14:42
i've run out of time sadly and still haven't gotten laid here in varna. it's early in the season and i've had a lot to do which has interfered with my mongering. i was in central varna this afternoon and stopped by the famed "moulon rouge", what a dump. true, it was 1pm on a monday, hardly peak time but really, this place has "clip joint" all over it. the skanky looking women i saw coming and going, chain smoking, saved me from a possibly embarrassing mistake.

on a brighter note, it appears there is new blood in town.

http://www.peepshow-bg.com/?lang=en

i missed the dyke show but if you are thinking of moving your yacht from monaco to varna (to take advantage of the cheaper slip fees?) do it by jun 20 and they'll supply the babes.

in summary, off season it's pretty grim but if you have cash and time it right, you can get your rocks off.

the women here on the hole (sic) are a bit "dark" for my taste, blue / green eyes are rare and dental work is not their first priority. the turkish influence i suspect.

still, i was drawn (unsuccessfully) to want to fuck the only attractive non pro i met, so it shows how deprivation can help you find love, even in varna.

it's a bit early in the season so i'm not surprised at the absence of obvious talent, through research i managed to scrape up this agency.

http://www.sexakuli.com/page1_en.html

they call themselves "7 wet cats" although there appear to be more.

i'm working on getting hold of a non pro right now, if that falls through i'll call the cats and will update.

Dwarftechnitian
07-14-11, 10:01
Hi guys,

Just wondered if you could offer some advice. My gf and I are thinking of going to Bulgaria this summer and were thinking of picking us some girls. We both like ones with small or no tits and smooth.

Do you know if we have to pay extra for the girl to have both of us? (showing my naivety here!).

Also do you recommend any decent places to pick up girls like that? From what I've read, approaching them in the street sounds easiest.

CheersYes, I have asked multiple times for this and they ask you to pay double if it will be a couple. I haven't tried to negotiate since my wife didn't go for it.

Something else to consider. I bet that most bulgarian working girls won't be into doing anything serious with your GF, so make sure that you ask if the provider is willing to do certain things, like go down on your GF or whatever else you have in mind.

The other problem with bulgarian girls in general is that most of them act as if they are too good for their profession, so make sure your GF would be ok with that and / or just be picky (ideally let her pick the girl)

Good luck. Girlfriends and working girls are a challenging in the bedroom, so I wish you all the best!

Vitrea
09-29-11, 07:49
Decent town. Pretty good beaches but the prime night life is in Golden sands. More on that later.

Went to a strip club called Crazy Girls. It is on the main drag near McDonalds. Small club. The women are beautiful. Spoke english. The drinks are reasonably priced and I did not get ripped off or threatened. The dances were high mileage. She is fully naked and you can get almost naked. They are available for take out but did not try. I was spent in the club. Twice.

Zipperhead
02-18-12, 18:48
Can anyone please help me out with any info about Pazardzhik? Thanks a bunch.

Mitsos1970
02-20-12, 17:30
Can anyone please help me out with any info about Pazardzhik? Thanks a bunch.Pazarzhik is not so far away from Plovdiv. Escorts from there can come to you.

Zipperhead
02-22-12, 16:43
Pazarzhik is not so far away from Plovdiv. Escorts from there can come to you.Mitos1970. Thank you for the lead as I really appreciate it. I really wish my work was in Sophia but that's how it goes. Can you recommend a girl to call or can you point me to a website that I can research? Thanks again!

Zawarya
03-01-12, 11:48
Hey folks,

I am visiting Varna, any info on finding babes for punting purpose, bigger is better.

Zipperhead
03-18-12, 16:03
Mitos1970. Thank you for the lead as I really appreciate it. I really wish my work was in Sophia but that's how it goes. Can you recommend a girl to call or can you point me to a website that I can research? Thanks again!I took my chances from an ad in www.bezplatno.net For Tanja in Plovdiv. 70 lev for BBBJ, COB. I choose her because she spoke decent English and at least I could figure out where she was and what she charged. She is about 25, brunette, OK looks but not a model, nice person. The cabbie was waiting downstairs so I didn't spend a lot of time. Overall a good experience. PM me if you need more details.

Still searching for some action in Pazardzhik, I am convinced it's there, somewhere.

MikeSV
04-08-12, 00:19
I'm giving some serious thought to moving to Bulgaria. Most likely Varna. Starting with a vacation soon to check out the place.

It sounds like escorts, strip clubs etc. Can be the typical jungle to find your way around. And no doubt the most expensive options when it comes to paying for entertainment.

Bezplatno. Net has a ton of entries in the personals sections and the way it's presented gives me the (possibly faulty) impression many of the women offering their services there are freelancers? It seems that in the "women seeking men" subsection (and also many ads in the "casual relationships" section) they are kind enough to list a price even before you click through to their ad page itself.

Does anyone have any experience with whether all (or at the very least a good portion of) those 50, 80, 100 etc. Leva ads are actually genuine, and how long or what services those prices cover (I'm using the English version of Bezplatno. Net, but much of the ad texts themselves aren't translated. And Google Translate doesn't seem to work when inputting Bulgarian in Roman letters)?

Also specifically with the "causal relationships" section, since most of them do have price tags. Or lists "negotiable". Does anyone have any experience with how easy or difficult it may be to eg. Arrange a regular paid sexual relationship with a Bulgarian girl (doesn't need to be supermodel, just a reasonably attractive, healthy woman) , and whether they would be likely to expect their new customer to pay so much for their repeated services that he practically becomes a provider?

Some of those 50 and 100 Leva numbers listed in that section doesn't really seem to make a whole lot of sense in relation to a "casual relationship" (even if it's a paid one).

Excess
04-17-12, 17:12
MikeSV,

FWIW, some thoughts on yours. There are several sites that are used and worthwhile.

Bezplatno, escortbg. Net, all-bgescort. Com.

There is often cross over on listings between them as well as listings only to be found on one. There are a few other sites that are noted in the thread.

Some of the P4P adds are freelancers, others are agencies either stated outright or trying to hide it. Check the phone numbers, when you see the same number or numbers ending for example in 20 and 21, the odds are high that it is an agency. Not that it can be all bad.

100 leva (€50) and hour is the going rate for decent stuff. With strong discounts for 3 hours and 6 hours as you will see.

Bezplatno is somewhat more local directed, and I see that the prices have been drifting down. Quite a few 80 leva as you have noted. Often the services are listed but if not, simply inquire. It was explained to me by one of my favorites that due to the Bulgarian and European economies that a lot more girls are looking to supplement their college funds and therefore are putting downward pressure on rates. The 80 Leva thing is becoming more often seen than a couple of years ago.

In the Women seeking men sections, you will find mainly girls looking for adventure or a longer term relationship. Some stating a fee others might inquire about it and maybe pros or girls looking to make a one or two off score for spending money or rent.

Nothing unusual in Eastern Europe, since the concept of "sponsorship" is very well established. In this situation, a girl is sponsored to assist her with her tuition, living expenses or rent. In return, she becomes a regular girl friend, a f*k buddy, or a regular once a week companion for dinner, going out and day or night or both companion for the day / night. Not really advertised by the girl to the family but very much accepted by friends and school / work mates.

This may be the situation you are looking for. Or a regular girls friend but the former has a number of benefits. Less drama, more predictability and ability to close it down gracefully.

If indeed you move to Varna, the summer season is chocked full of girls from all over BUlgaria working in Restaurants, hotels, and clubs. MAny looking to supplement their incomes or a normal boyfriend who has money. There is also competition form the tourists of course, but if you are resident you have many advantages for girls since you are not (necessarily) going to do them on Tuesday and out of there Friday. A Winter sponsir is very much looked for.

Enjoy and hope it helps.

E.

MikeSV
04-19-12, 16:54
Thanks a lot for the very detailed answers, Excess.

Zawarya
04-20-12, 21:42
Thanks a lot for the very detailed answers, Excess.Reply to Excess and advice to MikeSV.

Almost all of the things Excess has said I have to agree, I will add a pointer or two.

Price is correct, websites information is great, but the part I will like to mention if you speak English and have troubles with Bulgarian, you will experience big communication problem.

East European and 'Sponsorship' Excess is mentioning about it is not as easy, I will say finding a nice woman to fuck for the right price is not as simple in Bulgaria.

Sofia being capital and populated it can be a game, I have been in Varna for 2 months now and I have not found anything.

You email them and there is almost never a reply, one does not want to waste hard earned cash if you do not know what you are getting. I will say BG is not hit and miss it is more of miss and miss. I am basing it on my experience of 3 + years.

I have been lucky back in Americas, even in UK and Czech Rep, BG has been a challenge. If you find nice plump rotund woman, who can be enjoyed from time to time, please let me know.

Excess
04-22-12, 11:28
Reply to Excess and advice to MikeSV.

Almost all of the things Excess has said I have to agree, I will add a pointer or two.

Price is correct, websites information is great, but the part I will like to mention if you speak English and have troubles with Bulgarian, you will experience big communication problem.

East European and 'Sponsorship' Excess is mentioning about it is not as easy, I will say finding a nice woman to fuck for the right price is not as simple in Bulgaria.Hi Zawarya,

Good comment, I would only add that in the event that you are able to spend weeks or better months in Bulgaria. Sofia, Varna, Burgas etc. Then it would be wise to move directly by getting out and about for coffee, restaurants, bars and clubs. As a foreigner who is staying longer term, he stands out in the crowd immediately and is a prime target for horny ladies in Bulgaria. He has it all if he has good game, good clothes, definitely more money to spend and his own place to go back to. RESULT!

The internet sites are more geared to short term travellers. Except, for the sections Girl looking for Men. If you weed out the pros.

Really, getting out into the scene is pretty easy and fun. You will be amazed how many Bulgarian girls are really interested to practice their English and go nuts if you show real interest and some talent to be taught basic Bulgarian.

Just remember, that you and others in similar circumstances are starting with a huge advantage in the Pussy Derby, just get out and use it to your advantage. Let us know how you get on.

Enjoy.

E.

Zawarya
04-23-12, 07:56
Hi Zawarya,

Just remember, that you and others in similar circumstances are starting with a huge advantage in the Pussy Derby, just get out and use it to your advantage. Let us know how you get on.

Enjoy.

E.LOL. A very good reply and advice, Thanks and I will say, looking for a Girl Friend is what this advice is perfect for, I will give some reasoning and experiences and my needs and wants, and the reason to avoid dating, because what you have suggested is just the way to go for dating.

1. I am a old man (&1089; &1090; &1072; &1088; &1077; &1094. As in 45 years old, Married and with teenage kids, so 1st do not want to fuck the married life, so all activities have to happen discretely, I like voluptuous woman, not extensively fat but rotund and with nice meat and bones = Nice big boobs and ass etc. You might find me weird but the model kinda girls do not do anything for me, most young girls are model kind of girls in BG, Therefore chance of finding bigger girls are higher in America, UK, Hungary, Czech Rep etc.

2. The dating game is wasting time, seriously who wants to fuck up 2 to 3 hours before finding I have no chance, get to the point have fun and get going. Therfore what you are suggesting is great for dating.

3. I will give examples or 2 experiences of my life these things do not happen everyday.

(A) When I was young almost 19 or 20, in Switzerland, I knew this gal sorta, Serbian nice voluptuous, one weekend we met in a bar but as I said I knew her already, same evening we went to her place and fucked, I am Black so who knows she had fascination for dark meat, and countiued for almost 2 years till one weekend fucked 3 to 4 times on Friday and Saturday and she told me she was getting Married on Sunday to some Serbian Man. A true story. All fun and No Bull Shit. Great till it lasted.

(B) This one is when I was almost 30, in USA, I chatted online with a Dutch heritaged woman, on Yahoo, we met for a movie, wife and kids were away on holidays, took her to my place we fucked and another beautiful relation started for another 2 or so years, I just wanted it to be good FWB (Freinds with Benefits) relation, she was divorced and with a daughter, for her fucking was turning into love, I just wanted to spill beans, so I had to end it.

You know now Excess, it is better to let the woman know what you want upright and straight, rather than wasting time in dating game, than it coming to haunt you, apart from this I have utilized services of many a service providers, call them callgirls, prostitutes etc, safe, best to the point.

Again in US, I saw one service provider for almost 6 to 7 years, she only charged me like $ 50, no time limits etc, but any way I never was at her place more than a hour or two. Well many times 1 shot on the goal sometimes 2 rarely 3. I visited her once batteries get charged for good 3 to 4 weeks.

Now excess you know one of the secrets of my 22 years marriage was carnal satisfaction from so called other GF or SP. LOL

MikeSV
04-24-12, 15:50
I'm 35, average looks but in good physical shape. After almost a decade of rarely going out to bars and clubs (I got fed up with doing that just about every weekend from I was 15 till 25) I've been feeling an urge to start improving my social life a bit again. Planning to move to Bulgaria is not directly related to that. (that has a lot more to do with the price level compared to here. And I'll maintain my current income. And wanting a radical change of scenery) , but I certainly do expect to start going out a lot more when I get there.

Whether money will or won't be involved in my relationships. I'm sure they will in some, just as the case has been for a while. Is not particularly important. For the time being at least I'm not interested in serious relationships, just the simplest or in some cases most entertaining ways to get laid in a new country.

It's very likely I won't move until next Spring. It won't be possible in the upcoming Summer, and I really don't feel like moving to Varna in the middle of the Winter season. That also leaves me 10-12 months to learn some very basic Bulgarian, which I've already started. So far I've got the Cyrillic alphabet down and some basic phrases.

Excess
04-25-12, 18:58
LOL. A very good reply and advice, Thanks and I will say, looking for a Girl Friend is what this advice is perfect for, I will give some reasoning and experiences and my needs and wants, and the reason to avoid dating, because what you have suggested is just the way to go for dating.

(A) I knew this gal sorta, Serbian nice voluptuous, one weekend we met in a bar but as I said I knew her already, same evening we went to her place and fucked, and countiued for almost 2 years till one weekend fucked 3 to 4 times on Friday and Saturday and she told me she was getting Married on Sunday to some Serbian Man. A true story. All fun and No Bull Shit. Great till it lasted.

Now excess you know one of the secrets of my 22 years marriage was carnal satisfaction from so called other GF or SP. LOLMany may not believe the story about the Serbian girl. Allow me to simply confirm that the let`s fuck Friday and Saturday because I am getting married on Sunday can only be true and a classsic and REAL Serbian girl. Know of at least two similar cases. .

Zawarya, understand but keep hitting the restaurants and bars too. It CAN happen again, especially in Sunny Bulgaria.

Enjoy

E.

Excess
04-25-12, 19:02
I'm 35, average looks but in good physical shape. It's very likely I won't move until next Spring. It won't be possible in the upcoming Summer, and I really don't feel like moving to Varna in the middle of the Winter season. That also leaves me 10-12 months to learn some very basic Bulgarian, which I've already started. So far I've got the Cyrillic alphabet down and some basic phrases.Varna in the late Summer through to Spring is prime pussy time, MikeSV. The tourists have left, Hotels are on short time and the Girls are horny and dreaming of the extra cash they made in the summer. What better time to get established, run up the mobile numbers list and enjoy. Think of it as Winter Season-Spring Training when you try out the batters and decide which ones will make the Big League Team for the summer?

E.

Fotze4
05-26-12, 21:17
On the road in east Bulgaria. Varna, Burgas and Sunny Beach were extremely disappoiunting with no street action at all. Found two (2) only streetwalkers on the whole E87 from Burgas to the Romania frontier. Decided to cut my losses and head for Sofia.

Low and behold oin the ring road of Dobrich (farming town 90k pop). I found a dozen ladies varying from 5-7.

Going rate for BJ 15BGN Komplet 20BGN & anything you want incl bareback 40 BGN.

15BGN = EUR7!

Anyone beat that?

Zawarya
05-31-12, 08:39
Low and behold oin the ring road of Dobrich (farming town 90k pop). I found a dozen ladies varying from 5-7.

Going rate for BJ 15BGN Komplet 20BGN & anything you want incl bareback 40 BGN.

15BGN = EUR7!

Anyone beat that?1. U mean to say ring road of Dobrich ok alright got that part.

2. Farming Town =? Whats the name of that Farming Town?

3. What do you mean Varying 5-7? What does that number mean?

Size, I am guessing not the age, does this mean your rating?

Can you clarify those things please.

Explicit
06-05-12, 06:37
The farming town is Dobrich obviously and 5-7 is the physical appearance on a scale of 1 to 10. Sure not the age LOL

Gentleman Jim
07-14-12, 06:38
On the road in east Bulgaria. Varna, Burgas and Sunny Beach were extremely disappoiunting with no street action at all. Found two (2) only streetwalkers on the whole E87 from Burgas to the Romania frontier. Decided to cut my losses and head for Sofia.Try this: on the main road from Varna to Burgas, when leaving Varna after about 5-6 km just before the road turns from 6 to 2 lanes, turn left direction Asparuchovo. Anytime after 11am until evening there should be quite a few streetwalkers (unless it's raining or there's a police raid). Mostly dark young gypsy girls. Going rate 15-20 Lv for blowjob. 30-40 for sex, expect to pay more if you don't speak Bulgarian.

Good luck.

Bucu Travel
08-10-12, 17:53
Hello,

I am planning a trip to Varna in October. On the page http://www.varnaapartments.com/ I've seen a lot of apartments. Which area would you recommend for an apartment? There should be close to a good night life and some streetgirls. Thank you for your advice!

Sean EZ
08-13-12, 22:47
Weekend in Bourgas. Sunny Beach nighttime, pubs and clubs, kids getting drunk appearing as young as 13. WTF? But felt very safe. Some SW's sitting on benches. Better action if you into clubs in Cacao Beach, some decent beach clubs and big name DJ's. Ratio not very good, men outnumber women, which was sort of expected.

If you happen to be there strip clubs in Sunny Beach my view are your best bet. Open til 5 or 6 am, either no cover or 5 LEV. 1 dollar = 1. 5 LEV at the time of writing. Most if not all girls are working, mix or Bulgarians and Russians / EE. 100 LV for CBJ. 150-180 for sex either takeout or on premise. Some were not bad at all. Would not travel to Bourgas for sex. But good to know you've got options

One more thing, don't buy girls drinks unless that's what you intended to do otherwise it's 35 LEV

Coupe66
08-25-12, 01:22
i'm in bourgas at the moment. spent 3 days in sofia and 2 in plovdiv on my way here. have not come here on a massive mongering mission, more just for a getaway so not greatly bothered whether i get laid every night or not. having said that, had a look at the internet scene in sofia but the websites here are less concentrated and reliable than in budapest for example, and did not get laid there. then spent a couple of nights in plovdiv, which in my opinion is a nice town, with friendly locals. the young ladies working in the reception and bar / restaurant of the hotel i stayed at there were friendly and gorgeous! i visited the novotel there on my second night as a website said loads of escorts hung out in the nightclub there, however there were absolutely none when i visited, in fact there was nobody at all in the nightclub! so from there i walked to an appartment to meet a freelancer from alo. bg that i had phoned earlier, but did not fancy her so left without any action taking place. in fact getting back to my own hotel bar at 1 am, it was about the only busy nightspot in plovdiv so i should have just stayed there. i think there were opportunities there but had kind of lost interest by then. the hotel even included condoms in the free items in the bathroom so i guess bringing women back to the room would not be a problem there.

anyway, last night i arrived in bourgas hoping for more luck and eventually got laid. i called up a curvy freelancer from alo. bg, she was very friendy and spoke good english, she told me a taxi driver should charge about 4 leva to go to her place, however when i gave the taxi driver my phone for her to give him the address, afterwards he told me 20 leva, so i just walked off. phoned her again and she offered to come pick me up. she arrived, looked pretty good so we walked to her car. i saw that she had a driver so stated to feel worried that i may be getting set up, as i am normally very cautious, ie would go to a freelancer's place myself, and would not involve anyone else in my business if i could help it, ie a taxi driver. but on this occasion my horniness from not having got laid in bulgaria since i got here 6 days beforehand got the better of me. anyway, my worries were unfounded and we got to her apartment after 5 minutes of driving. we had a good time, she was very friendly although a bit too chatty, paid her 100 leva. the funny irony is that her appartment was about 100 metres from my hotel, so it saved me a long walk back from the centre of town to my hotel. it was too late then to head down into bourgas again so i saved that until tonight.

i must say though i have to agree with another poster here about how disappointed i was in bourgas tonight. i walked around for about an hour from 10 to 11 pm and can not say i saw even 1 woman who was a definite freelancer. bourgas seems full of very family oriented tourists. i went to the hotel bulgaria, which apparently is a good spot for freelancers, but there were none, either tonight or earlier yesterday evening either. so tomorrow i may invest in another lady from alo. bg, or may head up to sunny beach and check out the freelance scene there, i hope it is better than in bourgas! is it, anyone? i will head up to varna from here on monday for a couple of nights, i hope the scene is a bit livlier there than in bourgas! there seem to be a fair few more escorts available there on the internet than in bourgas anyway.

the only time i was in bulgaria before was 9 years ago, so i am virtually retracing my steps from then. on that trip i also did not really have much luck in sofia, stopped in plovdiv for a night, and glad i went back this time. 9 years ago i stayed at the hotel bulgaria in bourgas, and on that occasion did take a fairly gorgeous freelancer from the lobby of the hotel back to my room, and had a really great session with her, so was hoping for a repeat performance, but sadly not this time. on my last trip i stopped in shumen for an afternoon on my way back to sofia, where i was surprised to see some the sexiest looking women in the whole of bulgaria, so on this trip i will stay there at least for a night to see if my eyes were deceiving me last time!

when i started writing this, i wanted to share my thoughts and was looking for advice after being disappointed from my experience tonight in bourgas. however now i realise that i am not having such a bad time here and am feeling pretty relaxed about things. the only thing here that will stress you out is driving, because it can be dangerous and because of all the ridiculous police speed checks which you have to watch out for!

from my experience, bulgaria is actually a fairly conservative country, on the surface at least, and is not exactly full of hookers, not at all. in fact, considering how poor the country is, it is impressive how well it seems to have maintained it's morals. so even though that does not suit me and my aims here on vacation, i don't hold that against them.

tomorrow instead of complaining about what bourgas does not offer me, i will enjoy what is does offer, ie the sunshine, the beach and my lovely hotel suite which has only cost me 40 euro per night. on the whole, i also find bulgarians to be friendly, easy going people with a good sense of humour, and almost everybody i have met speaks decent english, especially the younger generation.

from my experience of having searched the internet sites here, the only website that has a decent availability of genuine ladies is alo. bg, most of the others have either impossibly gorgeous women who will invariably be fake, or have hardly any ladies worth noticing, or are sites which just repeat the same adverts over and over again.

this one also has a decent selection of women.

www.callgirlsbg.com/girls

this one has a link to several other websites.

www.bg-sex.com/escort.

i like the look of several ladies on this website for varna.

www.kompanionki-varna.com/kvarna.html

, does anyone have any experience of this site? some of the women look a bit too good to be true.

www.slavic-companions.com/country-guides/bulgaria/bulgarian-escorts

this also has links to many other escort websites for bulgaria. if anyone can advise me of any better websites, i am listening.

Excess
08-25-12, 12:50
www.escortbg.net

www.all-bgescort.com

E.

I'm in Bourgas at the moment.

This one has a link to several other websites.

www.bg-sex.com/escort.

I like the look of several ladies on this website for Varna.

, does anyone have any experience of this site? Some of the women look a bit too good to be true.

This also has links to many other escort websites for Bulgaria. If anyone can advise me of any better websites, I am listening.

TravelNExplore
08-25-12, 14:00
I must say though I have to agree with another poster here about how disappointed I was in Bourgas tonight. I walked around for about an hour from 10 to 11 pm and can not say I saw even 1 woman who was a definite freelancer. Bourgas seems full of very family oriented tourists. I went to the hotel Bulgaria, which apparently is a good spot for freelancers, but there were none, either tonight or earlier yesterday evening either. So tomorrow I may invest in another lady from alo. Bg, or may head up to Sunny Beach and check out the freelance scene there, I hope it is better than in Bourgas! Is it, anyone?For me the freelancer scene in Sunny Beach looked OK. However I was so amazed by one of the girls in one of the adjacent strip clubs that I did not try any of the street action. If you walk from downtown Sunny Beach, pass the H. C Andersen restaurant at your left hand side (5-10 minute walk) there should be a couple of quite nice girls standing in the street in the next intersection at night.

Personally I preferred the strip club to the right just before you come to the H. C. Andersen restaurant. They have some rooms in an adjacent apartment where you can bring the girls, and the lap-dance they provide inside the club is fairly enjoyable. The prices are 20 leva for a one song lap-dance (nice appetizer) and 160 leva for 20 minutes protected sex including the room.

The girls in the next strip club just opposite the street from the H. C. Andersen restaurant also looked nice; however the room they provided were terrible. The girl actually asked to get me to take her to my hotel before; which I understood when I saw the room. I believe you can take all of the girls to your hotel if you please, but I did not check the price for this.

NewAlpha
08-26-12, 16:15
thanks for the detailed post.

what is the name of the recommended hotel in plovdiv?

cheers

i'm in bourgas at the moment. spent 3 days in sofia and 2 in plovdiv on my way here. have not come here on a massive mongering mission, more just for a getaway so not greatly bothered whether i get laid every night or not. having said that, had a look at the internet scene in sofia but the websites here are less concentrated and reliable than in budapest for example, and did not get laid there. then spent a couple of nights in plovdiv, which in my opinion is a nice town, with friendly locals. the young ladies working in the reception and bar / restaurant of the hotel i stayed at there were friendly and gorgeous! i visited the novotel there on my second night as a website said loads of escorts hung out in the nightclub there, however there were absolutely none when i visited, in fact there was nobody at all in the nightclub! so from there i walked to an appartment to meet a freelancer from alo. bg that i had phoned earlier, but did not fancy her so left without any action taking place. in fact getting back to my own hotel bar at 1 am, it was about the only busy nightspot in plovdiv so i should have just stayed there. i think there were opportunities there but had kind of lost interest by then. the hotel even included condoms in the free items in the bathroom so i guess bringing women back to the room would not be a problem there.

anyway, last night i arrived in bourgas hoping for more luck and eventually got laid. i called up a curvy freelancer from alo. bg, she was very friendy and spoke good english, she told me a taxi driver should charge about 4 leva to go to her place, however when i gave the taxi driver my phone for her to give him the address, afterwards he told me 20 leva, so i just walked off. phoned her again and she offered to come pick me up. she arrived, looked pretty good so we walked to her car. i saw that she had a driver so stated to feel worried that i may be getting set up, as i am normally very cautious, ie would go to a freelancer's place myself, and would not involve anyone else in my business if i could help it, ie a taxi driver. but on this occasion my horniness from not having got laid in bulgaria since i got here 6 days beforehand got the better of me. anyway, my worries were unfounded and we got to her apartment after 5 minutes of driving. we had a good time, she was very friendly although a bit too chatty, paid her 100 leva. the funny irony is that her appartment was about 100 metres from my hotel, so it saved me a long walk back from the centre of town to my hotel. it was too late then to head down into bourgas again so i saved that until tonight.

i must say though i have to agree with another poster here about how disappointed i was in bourgas tonight. i walked around for about an hour from 10 to 11 pm and can not say i saw even 1 woman who was a definite freelancer. bourgas seems full of very family oriented tourists. i went to the hotel bulgaria, which apparently is a good spot for freelancers, but there were none, either tonight or earlier yesterday evening either. so tomorrow i may invest in another lady from alo. bg, or may head up to sunny beach and check out the freelance scene there, i hope it is better than in bourgas! is it, anyone? i will head up to varna from here on monday for a couple of nights, i hope the scene is a bit livlier there than in bourgas! there seem to be a fair few more escorts available there on the internet than in bourgas anyway.

the only time i was in bulgaria before was 9 years ago, so i am virtually retracing my steps from then. on that trip i also did not really have much luck in sofia, stopped in plovdiv for a night, and glad i went back this time. 9 years ago i stayed at the hotel bulgaria in bourgas, and on that occasion did take a fairly gorgeous freelancer from the lobby of the hotel back to my room, and had a really great session with her, so was hoping for a repeat performance, but sadly not this time. on my last trip i stopped in shumen for an afternoon on my way back to sofia, where i was surprised to see some the sexiest looking women in the whole of bulgaria, so on this trip i will stay there at least for a night to see if my eyes were deceiving me last time!

when i started writing this, i wanted to share my thoughts and was looking for advice after being disappointed from my experience tonight in bourgas. however now i realise that i am not having such a bad time here and am feeling pretty relaxed about things. the only thing here that will stress you out is driving, because it can be dangerous and because of all the ridiculous police speed checks which you have to watch out for!

from my experience, bulgaria is actually a fairly conservative country, on the surface at least, and is not exactly full of hookers, not at all. in fact, considering how poor the country is, it is impressive how well it seems to have maintained it's morals. so even though that does not suit me and my aims here on vacation, i don't hold that against them.

tomorrow instead of complaining about what bourgas does not offer me, i will enjoy what is does offer, ie the sunshine, the beach and my lovely hotel suite which has only cost me 40 euro per night. on the whole, i also find bulgarians to be friendly, easy going people with a good sense of humour, and almost everybody i have met speaks decent english, especially the younger generation.

from my experience of having searched the internet sites here, the only website that has a decent availability of genuine ladies is alo. bg, most of the others have either impossibly gorgeous women who will invariably be fake, or have hardly any ladies worth noticing, or are sites which just repeat the same adverts over and over again.

www.bg-sex.com/escort.

, does anyone have any experience of this site? some of the women look a bit too good to be true.

this also has links to many other escort websites for bulgaria. if anyone can advise me of any better websites, i am listening.

NiceButRude
09-09-12, 17:16
What is Bulgaria like away from the recognised mongering areas? How would country girls react to being offered the chance to earn a little extra cash?

Erik The Wiking
09-10-12, 01:22
i have just returned from one week in sunny beach bulgaria and during my stay i had the pleasure of exploring most of the strip clubs in the beach resort. judging by the number of tourists it was clear that it was the end of the season. many hotels had very few guests and the most popular night clubs like lazur and iceberg, which is packed during high season, where almost empty. sunny beach is mostly visited by teenagers from all over europe and it can be called the east european answer to ibiza and magaluf. you can get a dinner and beer for something between 14-22 levas and prices for local bulgarian draft beer such as zagorka and kanmenitza cost something in between 1, 5- levas to 2, 5. prices may be higher during high season.

my first visit was at the three strips clubs surrounding the danish restaurant h c andersen.

http://www.panoramio.com/photo/58442603

most of the streets in sunny beach have no names so hotels and restaurant is the best reference.

the first club i entered was called the velvet club (or something) enter was free but it was a terrible place. i bought one beer and was told the price was 7 levas. i gave the girl 20 but she did not return with the change. the girls working there was not that beautiful to look at and they did have a terrible aggressive attitude. all girls were wearing a bra and a thong. warnings do not enter. i just left the bar soon after whiteout drinking my beer.

the second strip club i entered was in the same building as the hotel planeta. (see picture) just behind the h c andersen place. free entry and beer was 7 levas as far as i can remember. only three girls present at the time i entered. all gipsy girls and they were not much to look at. they informed me that price was 40 levas for a nude private dance in the backroom and 150 levas for 30 min sex. i also left that club whiteout finishing my beer.

the third club i entered was also close to the h c andersen restaurant and was one of the better clubs in sunny beach. i cannot remember the name of the club but the outside walls are all covered with posters of sexy girls in bikinis smiling at you. at the time the where a selection of 6 stunning girls present all dancing with a bra and a thong. after a while 3 girls approached me and asked if i wanted a private lap dance in the backroom for 40 levas, a ladys drink for 30 levas or 30 minutes of sex in the backroom for 120 levas. the funny thing i noticed, and that goes for almost all clubs inn sunny beach, is that all the girls takes no for an answer. after kindly refusing three girls in a row telling them some story that i had just arrived and wanted to visit some more clubs before making a decision they stopped approaching me and i could sit there and enjoy my beer in peace. after a while a tiny brunette brazilian girl with fake silicone tits entered the stage and started dancing. i made eye contact with here and after the dance she sat down next to me and we started chit chatting. she promised me kisses on the mouth and she agreed that i could touch her everywhere so i decided to pay my 120 levas for sex and followed her to the backroom. the backroom consisted of a couch and nothing more. we both got undressed and she started to give me a covered blow job. i asked her what happened to the kisses she promised me and gave me a light kiss on the mouth and that was it. i tried to touch her between her legs as she previously had promised but the girl got hysteric and shouted out that your fingers are dirty and gave me a cleenex tissue. soon she started bitching about time and saying stuff like: you finish now? hurry hurry. i took her from behind but the whole experience was a total turnoff so i did not manage to finish the session. after 15 minutes i got enough of her bad attitude and put my clothes on and left.

http://maps.google.no/maps?oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-us:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=utf-8&q=hotel

+kuban+sunny+beach&fb=1&gl=no&hq=hotel+kuban+sunny+beach&cid=0, 0.4062280410767119132&sa=x&ei=kwpmum-ygplv4qtm04hwcw&ved=0combepwsmac.

the next day i decided to try out the strip clubs in the main party street also known as flower street. flower street is a pedestrian street stretching from the beach in the east to the main road boulevard nessebar in the west. the great landmark is the hotel kuban which is one of the tallest buildings in the sunny beach resort. along flower street there is two strip clubs, the red rose which proved to be the very best club in sunny beach and there is also one club in a tiny narrow alley between disco amora and disco 'corner 2'. the second strip club is a bit hard to spot but there is always some men outside handing out flyers and the will gladly show you the way.

there is also 3 strip clubs along the boulevard nessebar. if you walk to the western end of flower street and cross the main road you will see a big neon sign which says gogo girls. ugly girls with bad attitude. do not bother to enter. if u-turn left on the boulevard nessebar in direction nessebar you will find a club called the black rose and another tiny little strip joint on the other side of the street. only 3-4 average looking girls present. none of them worth to mention any further. but as i previous told you, the entrance is free and the girls take no for an answer so feel free to visit the places and make up your own minds.

red rose gentlemen's club. its situated in the west end of flower street and is the best club in sunny beach. entry is free, as with all strip clubs in sunny beach, beer 7 levas. all girls in their 20s and all girls taller than 170 cm. very sexy girls and the best part of all: this was the only strip bar in sunny beach where the girls where dancing topless. and another thing about the red rose club is that the girls where really good at dancing pole dance. in most of the other clubs the girls where just walking around the pole but these girls did some impressing acrobatic movements on the pole. one gentleman in the club bought himself a lap dance (not a private lap dance. the girl kept her clots on in public) it looked like he could stroke the girl over her body and it was the most erotic dance i have seen in a long while. yes it is possible to take the girls to the backroom for a private lap dance and they all offer sex for 150 levas 30 minuttes. i did not try anything of that. i just leaned back, slowly sipping my beer and enjoyed the show.

the last strip club which is worth to mention is a small club situated in a narrow alley on the west end of disco amora, somewhere in the middle of flower street. this is the only club i visited twice. when i first entered the club the room felt a bit cramped. there was a selection of 10-12 very good looking girls present there and they came in all shapes and sizes. some girl's tall and other petite. some girl's skinny and others with curvy asses and big tits. all girls is in their early 20s. judging from the constant flow of johns who came and went all the time it is obvious that this is the most visited club in sunny beach.

a number of four girls approached me and they all told me that price for lap dance 20 levas, private lapdance was 40 levas, lady's drink 30 and covered up sex 120. no kissing on the mouth. i dismissed them all politely and drank my beer which cost seven levas. they took the point and left me alone. i started talking to one of the johns sitting next to me and he told me he had just been to the city of bourgas to sample the nightlife there. he told me there were only two strip clubs to be found in the whole city of bourgas because the police was constantly chasing the sex industry so how come there where so many places in sunny beach? the reason is obvious. sunny beach is controlled by the mafia and the local police do not dear to touch the mafia.

none of the girls did any pole dancing at that particularly night. they just stood there and slowly rotated around the pole. i also noticed that some of the girls looked very tired and not motivated. one girl even slept as she was sitting on her chair. i kinda felt a bit sorry for these girls when i saw their tired and sad faces. it is funny what you notice when the big brain is doing the thinking instead of the little brain. anyway, after drinking two or three bottles of beer and spending time gazing at sexy young girls i decided it was time to go to my hotel and get some sleep.

the next night i decided to visit the tiny club in the narrow alley at the end of disco amora once again. i am not sure why i returned but i think it had something to do with a blond bulgarian girl i saw the last night before and i felt the need to return and do some business with her. when i entered the club for my second time i could not believe that this was the same place i visited yesterday. all the girls were smiling and they looked very happy and motivated. some girls, who hardly could dance the previous night, suddenly was climbing the pole and performing an amazing pole dance. after sitting down and ordering a beer i suddenly spotted an elderly guy who sat in the corner by the bar. the funny thing about that man was that all the girls went over to him and handed over the money they had received from the customers. i immediately understood that this was the big mafia boss himself, sitting there and carefully watching his flock. i guess this explains the suddenly change in behavior.

i soon spotted the blond bulgarian girl i had been thinking about and waved my hand at her and she soon came and sat down next to me. having that rip off brazilian girl from yesterday in mind, i decided to follow the girl to the backroom for a private lap dance first before doing something more. in hope that maybe her true personality would come forward now that we were in a more private place. i paid my 40 levas upfront, the girl handed over the money to mister big boss and we entered the private room. there i was in for my next surprise. the whole room stank of [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) and [CodeWord109] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord109) and sweat old man. can you imagine a room full of men who have not washed their clothes and their bodies for several weeks? that's the way it smelled in there. and the floor was all dirty and whet. i wonder where all that moist came from because it had not been raining there for several weeks. grouse!

anyway the girl removed her bra and sat on my lap. before we entered the room i assumed she would take of her panties so i did not ask before i handed over the money. i guess you can't assume anything with these girls. (when will i ever learn). she let me touch her breasts and let me touch her between her legs with her panties on. the session lasted for 10 minutes and then the lady asked if i wanted to buy some sex. if the room had been a bit cleaner and tidy i would definitely had sex with her but the disgusting man smell made me almost sick and nauseous so i thanked the girl and left the whole club.

that was the last club i visited on this holiday. i felt that the sunny beach strip club did not have anything more to offer me. i do not know if any of the girls was able for takeout to your hotel. no one offered and i did not ask. i spent the rest of the days swimming, joined a few arranged trips and visited a bulgarian village in the countryside and did the kind of stuff you proudly can tell your mom when you return home.

i hope you will find my information useful even though the season is almost at the end and the next year there will be new prices and a new selection of girls. but i hope my review will give you an insight in what the sunny beach strip club scene is all about.

thanks to all people out there who has contributed to the forum. your information is very valuable and i will always find the posts in this forum very helpful wherever i choose to travel in the world.

that's all for now folks

NiceButRude
09-10-12, 12:42
I have just returned from one week in Sunny Beach Bulgaria and during my stay I had the pleasure of exploring most of the strip clubs in the beach resort. Judging by the number of tourists it was clear that it was the end of the season. Many hotels had very few guests and the most popular night clubs like Lazur and Iceberg, which is packed during high season, where almost empty. Sunny Beach is mostly visited by teenagers from all over Europe and it can be called the east European answer to Ibiza and Magaluf. You can get a dinner and beer for something between 14-22 levas and prices for local Bulgarian draft beer such as Zagorka and Kanmenitza cost something in between 1, 5- levas to 2, 5. Prices may be higher during high season.Thanks for that Erik. I am going to Bulgaria in a week or 2 and am wondering where to go on the black sea. I'm not so sure the strip club scene is really for me. Although I wouldn't mind just having a beer and watching the dancing.

Do you think these girls are forced into what they do? Isn't there anyway of getting to see them privately when they're 'off duty' so that they actually get the money themselves?

What about outside the clubs, is there much chance of picking up a young girl that wants to earn a bit of extra pocket money?

Erik The Wiking
09-11-12, 22:15
'Thanks for that Erik. I am going to Bulgaria in a week or 2 and am wondering where to go on the black sea. I'm not so sure the strip club scene is really for me. Although I wouldn't mind just having a beer and watching the dancing. '

The season is almost at the very end. In just a couple of weeks all the tourists will leave and beach resorts like Sunny Beach and Golden Sands will all be like ghost towns. If you are going to Bulgaria at this time of year for mongering purposes I believe there is only one option for you and that is the capital Sofia. I spoke to many Bulgarians who worked in Sunny Beach and they all told me the same story. Depending on the weather the season usually ends in September. Many fellow tourists confirmed the same story.

'Do you think these girls are forced into what they do? Isn't there anyway of getting to see them privately when they're 'off duty' so that they actually get the money themselves? '

Yes, we must all bear in mind that trafficking of girls is happening all over the world but sometimes I choose to close my eyes and look the other way. None of the girls in the clubs mentioned anything about takeout to hotel. I never asked them if this was an opportunity. Almost all girls in the strip clubs at this time of year is Bulgarian girls. Although there were a shitload of ordinary tourists from Russia and Ukraine I did not meet any Russian or Ukrainian girls in the clubs myself. They have probably gone home all of them to study or work.

'What about outside the clubs, is there much chance of picking up a young girl that wants to earn a bit of extra pocket money? '

Forget it man. This is Bulgaria, not The Philippines or Laos.

Back in year 2006 I visited Golden Sands in the month of June. Back then the streets where crowded with gipsy girls selling sex to willing tourists. Gipsy girls were also standing along the motorway. In the discos and nightclubs I noticed many girls who tried to make eye contact with me. Back home where I live this never happens to me anymore. That made me suspect there were working girls in the discos trying to find customers. The bartender at my hotel confirmed that there were many prostitutes working in the clubs and discos. I also heard rumors about working girls sitting in the lobby in the fanciest hotels. Back in 2006 I stayed at a cheap low price hotel.

In Sunny Beach year 2012 I did not see anything of that. There were no prostitutes out in the streets at night and I did not see one working girls standing along the motorway. In the discos there were only ordinary tourists girls and no one tried to make eye contact with me. (Unlike most of the other clubbers I am not 18 anymore) And I did not see a single working girl sitting in the hotel lobby. Some tourists I spoke to told me that the scene in Sunny Beach had dramatically changed the recent years and today's situation cannot be compared to what it was like in Sunny Beach only 4-5 years back in time. Sunny Beach is heading towards becoming a family oriented holiday destination and during day time the beach was crowded with little children playing in the sand together with their parents.

Even if there are many strip clubs in town it is definitely not a monger destination for single men.

NiceButRude
09-12-12, 14:34
Cheers Eric,

We are actually on a motorcycling holiday so will also be visiting CZ, SL, H, RO, PL and Greece.

We will probably go down the west side of BG near Serbia into Greece the up nearer the black sea coast. I don't mind going in a strip club but just not so sure about having sex there. I would prefer a private or the opportunity to entice a village girl or student. I guess I could do with a 'personal ads' site but then there is the language problem.

Maybe on the other hand CZ & PL are bettor for mongering.

Last year in Romania, I saw a very nice young girl in a village with a friend. I stopped to talk to them and offered her some cash for a handjob. I couldn't believe it when she obliged.

TeronWorld
09-16-12, 00:28
I can confirm The Wiking here. I'm a quite frequent solo man traveller to Bulgaria. I prefere til stay in Varna city, but have also tried out Golden Sands and Sunny Beach. This year I had an evening in Golden Sands. 4-5 years ago there was a lot of more type "freelancers" in the streets, did not see any of them this year. First time I went to Golden Sands I had an new girl every night, and the first night I come home alone the girl in the reception asked if I wanted her to find one!

I prefere to stay in Varna city, since I am not only going for mongering. I am perfectly relaxed and have a nice holiday only by going on beach in the daytime looking at the beautiful (mostly topless!) girls and have a few beers. In the stipteas clubs in Golden Sands (this year) I was offered sex by 4-5 of thegirls, for 150 LEV I think. This goes for both Bonkers and Velvet.

The striptease clubs in Varna city is nice also. You get at table dance (you can touch) for 20 LEV. Also a private for 60 LEV. Girls are different in there, you won't get any sex. But she will touch you and you can wank and come on body etc.

Euro Monger
01-13-13, 23:52
What a shame that the street scene seems to be dying out in Golden Sands. I visited 6 or 7 years ago, probably around August time, and the streets had a great variety of nationalities. Aside from this Bulgaria is my favourite country anyway, I love the place!

Does anyone know of any places in Europe where the street scene is still decent?

Cheers

Rhode1
03-23-13, 04:05
Some recent posts speaked about the the farming town Dobrich.

Is it the town not too far from the 3 golf courses which are situated in balchik?

If yes, what 's this place you can find in Dobrich.

Strip-club, bordel, massage place?

And subsidiairyquestion : is there some action in Balchik?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Mp answers are also ok.

The frenchman.

Rhode1
04-23-13, 04:46
No answer about DOBRICH. (

Sammyt
04-25-13, 10:19
I hear that Hotel Bulgaria in Burgas is girl friendly. Can anyone confirm or deny this?

Does anyone know of any other girl friendly hotels on Burgas and Sunny Beach?

Can anyone recommend any escorts in Burgas or Sunny Beach?

Sorry to be on the ask but there doesn't appear to be a lot of info out there.

S

Rhode1
10-01-13, 04:11
Hi brothers,

We would like to play all those famous golfs courses on the north east of Bulgaria.

Is there some action there?

Because Varna in the South is quite far (60 km).

Thanks in advance.

Rhode1
11-18-13, 03:55
No answer for golf + girls in Dobritch?

Please I need informations and, as a senior member, I promise to make a full report of that experience.

Thanks in advance,

The Frenchman

Hi brothers,

We would like to play all those famous golfs courses on the north east of Bulgaria.

Is there some action there?

Because Varna in the South is quite far (60 km).

Thanks in advance.

Donor1984
11-26-13, 09:15
I was recently in Plovdiv and found this student escort through the following website.

http://www.alo.bg/361929

Her pictures are 100% genuine and you can gauge her English skills by talking with her over the phone. She can hold a simple conversation.

She operates out of unit in a communist era high-rise apartment block. There is parking out the front.

You call and she gives you the street address, then you call when you arrive and she gives you the floor number and will be waiting for you when you step out of the elevator.

Price: 50Lv for 30 minutes. 80Lv for an hour.

Body: 7 slim, no stretch marks on skin.

Face: 6.

She offers extras at a fee, but I was satisfied with CBJ, DATY, Sex in many positions.

She was quite affectionate and her standard service would pass as a mild GFE. Kissing, hugging, eye contact etc.

Rhode1
12-22-13, 05:05
Playing golf there, I don't want to travel to Varna to have some fun.

Please, I need some advices (private message are also ok).

Thanks in advance!

No answer for golf + girls in Dobritch?

Please I need informations and, as a senior member, I promise to make a full report of that experience.

Thanks in advance,

The Frenchman

Rhode1
01-02-14, 04:31
Please brothers,

I haven't receive any advice about Dobrich!

Some action there after the golfs?

Private message are also ok.

Thanks in advance.

Rhode1
01-24-14, 06:06
I brothers, as I haven't receice one message about the actions in Drobrich or Balchick, near the golf courses,

I am testing other destination.

Wath about Varna, or golden sands, sunny beach, etc. During the month of may / June?

I hope there is some actions there.

Please tell me, even in MP, otherwize, I think I going to cancel my trip in this region.

Thanks in advance.

Please brothers,

I haven't receive any advice about Dobrich!

Some action there after the golfs?

Private message are also ok.

Thanks in advance.

Rhode1
02-16-14, 07:22
I haven't received 1 answer to my questions.

About Dobrich or Albena or near the golf courses.

That's a pity.

I am a poor lonesome senior member.

A last effort for those who know something?

Thanks in advance.

Jojosun
03-05-14, 16:12
I brothers, as I haven't receice one message about the actions in Drobrich or Balchick, near the golf courses,

I am testing other destination.

Wath about Varna, or golden sands, sunny beach, etc. During the month of may / June?

I hope there is some actions there.

Please tell me, even in MP, otherwize, I think I going to cancel my trip in this region.

Thanks in advance.Varna &Golden sands. As late in June as possible

Please read earlier posts 2010.

Just posted a recommendation on it in the Ukraine / Kiev forum.

MedixGlass
03-10-14, 04:58
I haven't received 1 answer to my questions.

About Dobrich or Albena or near the golf courses.

That's a pity.

I am a poor lonesome senior member.

A last effort for those who know something?

Thanks in advance.There are highway girls on the way into Dobrich from Varna still in 2014. I drove there in January though never had the chance to stop. Sorry I can't be of much help it will be good to know of your findings there.

MedixGlass
04-05-14, 21:45
Rhode1, what happened in Dobrich? Did you find anything?

Rhode1
04-21-14, 03:19
Finally, I will go there end of May.

But actually, I receive no recent informations from the forum members.

Rhode1, what happened in Dobrich? Did you find anything?

Rhode1
05-12-14, 00:41
Come on brothers!

I will be in Dobritch to play golf in 3 weeks and I got any information about this place.

A little further, is the town of Varna, but is there some actions at the beginning of June?

I need your help.

Finally, I will go there end of May.

But actually, I receive no recent informations from the forum members.

GgbgG123
05-12-14, 19:48
Come on brothers!

I will be in Dobritch to play golf in 3 weeks and I got any information about this place.

A little further, is the town of Varna, but is there some actions at the beginning of June?

I need your help.Here is for Varna, nice service, nice Body, available during whole year.

http://www.bezplatno.net/1016304

Rhode1
05-31-14, 03:07
Thanks Gbjb,

But tonight we have visited Balchik which is near the Thracian cliffs golf resort.

This town is dead!

We have just found a restaurant with old women dancing together some farandoles and sirtakis!

And tomorrow, it will be the day for the men.

This city is a shithole!

To go to Varna, it takes 90 min on a infamous road, with no lights, and it is raining all the time (So, if you or another member has a nice plan for us, please give us to us.

Any nice place on Balchik or Albena?

We are becoming very stressed to stay is this shithole).

Thanks in advance.

MongerEU
06-12-14, 18:11
Erotic bar Taboo -- do not enter!

I want to share a warning about one erotic bar in Sunny Beach. It is called Taboo and is located by the end of Flower Street (the central walking street).

If you enter (they first say entrance is free) and order one beer for a cost of 9 Levas, then you will later receive a bill for 200 Levas and will be held hostage by some fat gorilla-looking mafia type pushing you around.

People in other places say that they know about this place and is ruining their businesses as well.

If you walk west on Flower Street (I. E. Walking away from the sea), then Taboo is on your left hand side just some 10 meters before you come to the street with car traffic.

Cheers!

Ally8181
06-18-14, 16:34
I travel frequently to Varna for business reasons and I would like to get the most out of it for myself, but also for the community here. The aim is to spend the evenings womanizing. I'm not necessarily talking about punting, but it will be part of the game.

Are there anyone living there?

Any good parties / hook-up places to mention?

There are ridiculously expensive escort sites, but some interesting adds on www.alo.bg. Any experience with these?

These seems to be hit and miss. Is there a reliable site where people share their experiences?

Can anyone comment on the well cited 'sex clubs in Varna':

Hard Erotic Club - 79 Slivnitsa Blvd. , phone: +359 / (0) 887 799566.

Interclub Fresh - 123 Macedonia Str. Phone: +359 (0) 52/626373, +359 / (0) 899 756182.

Interclub Lilly - 145 Slivnitsa Blvd. , phone: +359 (0) 52/616106, +359 / (0) 888 758279.

Sex Club Maya - 6 Stefan Stambolov Str. , mobile: +359 / (0) 888 229354.

Sex club Ely - +359 (0) 52 604969.

I haven't heard any good about the strip clubs. Any experiences?

I'm thinking about blogging [Deleted by Admin]if anyone would be happy to hear about it! It would be nice to have a bit of a community there!

============================================

Greetings Gentlemen,

With all due respect, I would very much appreciate it if you would not use my forum to publicly solicit or exchange information on how to find and/or use my competitor's website(s).

Thanks,

Jackson

Member #4257
06-30-14, 21:05
hello,

to add some information.

warning, this is not from my own experience but just reading a bulgarian forum site, so. , at your own risk as i am just translating from there a post from 18th june.

peep show club, some street called maria luisa close to the cathedral. very good lap dance, nice girls and during the summer more to come. maybe the best right now.

playboy bar varna, again at maria luisa. about 10 girls, some of them on the good side, but somehow chaotic.

bar 911. not recommended.

moulin rouge. not a lot of nice girls, but very nice place to be, with a bit of luck and those nice girls, it is a very good place to stay.

bar dance love, nothing special, not very recommended.

peep bar close to a petrol station general kolev street. recommended, about 10 girls, luxury place.

hope it helps.

enjoy

Ally8181
07-11-14, 10:30
The brothel addresses are useless (as expected).

I think only the only striptease bar open in the centre is the Playboy.

Member #4257
07-18-14, 10:12
[Message to Admin deleted]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

Peshrik
08-24-14, 19:30
Will be in Bulgaria, Sinemorets and does Anyone know how I can find escorts I this area?

Or even in Bourgas, which place should I visit there to find great escort?

Thanks in advance.

Ally8181
01-06-15, 22:42
Unfortunately it seems that the quality (at least wintertime) isn't phenomenal. The best source is alo. Bg as you can filter for language and the http://en.topescort.bg/ version is quite (English speaking) user friendly. I don't like http://adamieva.info/, because there is no way to filter for language knowledge and (based on a few calls) there is a good chance that the lady doesn't speak English unless the add is in English.

I've met Maria (http://www.alo.bg/2369221), she speaks some English, but don't expect too much and she didn't look as good as on the pictures. She sucks OK, don't mind ball and ass licking, but wasn't full deep throat and she wasn't happy when I tried to pull her. She has some flexibility, like being fucked with legs wide spread and I think she truly enjoyed it. She was relatively friendly, but the TV was on for the whole session.

She is 90 lev per hour, I've paid 100 in advance and she was relatively keen, but this doesn't compensate enough for me.

Avoid this: http://www.alo.bg/1804004 - it was a flat with two ladies, old, not like on the picture at all, almost no English for the slightly better looking. I went away.

http://www.alo.bg/716604 : Although we agreed she didn't send me the address ever. Maybe lack of English?

I've met a taxi driver who would've been able to take me to a place, but his English was very limited and he didn't deserve my trust. It would have been open only after 11 pm and 130 lev (per hour?) plus the ride. Any experience with places suggested by taxi drivers in Varna?

There are one or two promising options I'll check out soon and will add more.

Frank122
01-28-15, 06:04
Hi all friends,

I'll be in Sevlievo next month, I try to find any independent girl around or sex massage studio but unfortunately did not find any helping information.

Your help will be appropriated.

Frank

Eurojay
09-28-15, 22:09
After a recent 3 day trip to Plovdiv, I must say it required all of my mongering and hours of research online. The choices are limited, websites such as aloe. Bg and other standard websites are your only option. I found a semi-pro after calling maybe 15 numbers, only 2 spoke English. Response rate itself was 50/50 so quite hit or miss. It could come down to the time I was calling noon or the fact it was a long weekend and girls were travelling several factors. Anyway, the one I chose was very petite, not my taste had I known, the pictures were deceptive but in my quest of pops, I was beaten for choices. The girl was on all the websites where she too claimed, her roommate and her are both working in Plovdiv and make extra money by sharing contacts and pictures. She spoke English well, no kissing but FS otherwise, very understanding and I got my cheap penny worth. $50/ hour.

I went out Clubbing as well, to Planeta Club which is a chain in Bulgaria, they had a English rapper / performer Nana hence the turnout was amazing, but surprisingly not a lot of people spoke English. An advise I got in Romania from a stranger was helpful here, some girls speak and understand English but not well enough to sing along and express themselves, that alone discourages you from approaching them. Next, they were all their in groups of friends, it was a table sitting, very modern city like, tough to approach without getting stare-downs by other men on the table. I took the loss, and headed to Galaxy Club.

It is not the best place to go for finding girls but the performers were beautiful, costumes, it was a modern take on Cabaret. They have other performers too, I happened to be there during the weekend. The experience was great, very cheap cover, cheap drinks and locals were friendly. I don't know if anybody knows, but in Serbia there are places Kafana where it is tradition to break glasses after certain songs as a culture / or simply tradition. In Bulgaria, they take a stack of napkins and make it rain as though one were in a film attending strip club with dollar bills descending. All in all, it was a good couple nights, for first time, but definitely remember for the next time. Music was all electric, Greek, Bulgarian, Russian origin.

Lastly, strip club girls all speak English. Most priciest one is Butterfly, girls are hot, $40 for a dance with a lot of liberties, next comes Playboy. Girls were offering prices, I did find a very beautiful girl who offered services for $120, I am always reluctant to bring girls to my room, prefer their apartment for the minimal chances of ever getting caught, though its not strict by any means, just getting seen entering, exiting etc.

My hotel bellman reached out to ask if I wanted company on a routine call for AC maintenance, but out of habit of never mixing work / fun / pleasure / hotel in 1 place, I refused the offer.

Some options for you to consider.

Happy popping.

Benjamino
03-19-16, 08:57
Some short Info about: http://www.alo.bg/1485329.

Pics are a bit older.

Service is not really a highlight.

She have no fun, no smile and no creativity.

She doesn't speak English so conversation and dating is heavy.

She visit me in my Hotel, time of dating was OK, I have pay extra 40 Leva for extras and 10 leva taxi.

For my part there is no plan to dating this girl again.

Benjamino
07-21-16, 16:31
Warning.

These girls are move from town to town, next destination is Varna!

Be aware from this Girls. On the Phone they say yes to all, in the Appartment one Gilr offer only standart and safersex.

But the girlfriend offer all, but after Payment (120 lev per hour inckl. BK without).

The girl stopped at 1 minute and tell something about healthy problem and left the room.

They come back with his girlssfreind and say they must to the doctor.

No Problem I say but they don't want give the money back.

I hve make clearly that I like to hva eback 100 lev and afterwards the ytell me about some security guy in the kitchen.

I am stabil enough and make clearly that the model gets a strike down imidiatly or the security fucker and the girl he have the choice.

I Get back 100 lev and go.

Be aware!!

One grils speak english and german, the other bulgarski only.

Bith are prefessionals and tell me staurday theyy will be in Varna.

Mayeeb thee change Pics, Text and Phone Number (s).

Maybe not, so you be inform.

Offer Incall and Outcall.

https://adamieva.info/en/ad%E2%80%934479883

https://adamieva.info/en/ad%E2%80%934489503

https://adamieva.info/en/ad%E2%80%934474219

TheWhatever
09-01-16, 13:07
So I have 2 passion in my life: Ski and girls!

If I can enjoy both in a travel it would be awesome.

How's the escort scene in Bansko?

Hotels are escort friendly even have some escort services?

Johneash
09-05-16, 03:34

Hotels are escort friendly even have some escort services?Non existant! You will have to hire one from a different city. Whatever you do, don't go to the "clubs" & ask for girls. The chances of being ripped off are high, as any agency will ask for a deposit before sending you a girl, so you will probably end up with a 55 yo toothless hag. Of course you could just hire a girl from a different country altogether & meet her at the airport. However the costs involved would be way more than hiring the same girl in your own country.

Reiner Otto
09-18-17, 14:07
Any clubs with freelancers? Or escorts?

Atlantik38
10-16-17, 14:32
Any clubs with freelancers? Or escorts?Well I was in Burgas recently. Had a girl coming to my hotel. It was the one on the photo. Nice petite body, lovely blow job and nice firm ass. Action OK and she was simpatic. She respected the agreement fully and I had a good time. Best is to find them on classified and should be OK. The other one was drop dead blonde with great body but a piece of meat. Blonde with tattoo around right tight. AVOID.

Menem
03-18-18, 17:56
On business I had to fly to Sofia Thursday evening, but with no advance planning and all the tiredness due to connecting flights from Casablanca via Paris I could not check anything in Sofia. Friday morning we moved to the factory location near a town called Stara Zagora and stayed in town. The easiest way to contact any P2P is by checking also. Bg website. On the top left side there is a link to escorts and then you check for the city you are in. There are quite a lot of ads from WGs and you can contact many of them on whatsapp if you do not have a local SIM card. I contacted the blond (artificial) Mel and she came in right on the hour we had made the appointment to the hotel. She is a cutie, just about 5 ft, 9/10 breasts, 9/10 face, 10/10 body (for my taste). In the ad she says she speaks English but that is with google translate. She does everything but anal. Stayed in for an hour and a half and the total damage was 120 Bulgarian Leva, about 60 Euros. Well worth it and if I travel again I will definitely contact her. That was last night and today on the road, back to Casa.

Berrys66
09-14-19, 13:09
As I said once before I have found hot bulgi women in Athens and Germany but not in their own domain /. Expats I spoke to in Sophia said it was good before they joined the EU but many of the best girls have fled the country for better money, and they hated the old commy regime so much they wanted out. Remnants of the old commy regime is still lurking in the corridors of power so I was told. And then they have to deal with the old mafias who are still around and soak up the best women in town because they have plenty assets to splash the cash.

ChuchoLoco
12-02-20, 18:03

Hotels are escort friendly even have some escort services?The escorts are a ripoff and worse are the club's. The local gals would love to meet a tourist but you have to be somewhat discreet as everyone knows everyone and gossip is huge. Tourist gals love to party too. Ski bunnies are the to ski and party.

There's a hot local club in old town with some amazing young beauties. It's across from the post office.

Sekscentrala
12-17-21, 11:52

www.bg-sex.com/escort.

, does anyone have any experience of this site? some of the women look a bit too good to be true..Hello,

Not all internet contacts on Bulgarian web are escort. Actually, you can find a lots of people here:

https://seksobiavi.com/