PDA

View Full Version : General Info

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Admin
05-16-02, 04:47
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

Wizard
05-18-02, 08:53
I have moved this FAQ to its new and proper place on the new FKK topic section .
I hope that others will also post their FKK reports in the correct topic sections all of the most popular clubs are listed seperatly and the smaller or less popular ones under a general heading .
But as the popularity and quality go up and down this might need to be updated later if certian clubs start to get large posting .
Wizard

Ct1
05-18-02, 11:01
Wizard,

A lot of usefull info in that one post.

I do hope people read it and get used to this new forum,

Wizard
05-18-02, 16:19
I have now also moved the PartyTreff FAQ to its new specail topic section .
Please post your Partytreff experinces and questions in this special section.
Wizard

Brian
05-20-02, 12:07
Hi everybody.
Can anybody give me some good tips in the Karlsruhe area?
Especially I am interested in independent girls.
Thanks.

Brian
05-29-02, 13:03
Meanwhile I managed to meet a girl in Bruchsal,not very far from Karlsruhe.She is not so young,33,but she has a very nice and firm body and she is absolutely nympho.She does everything and she does it with pleasure,OWO,CIM,Anal,whatever you wish she does it and the best is that she speaks english.
http://ewelina9.tripod.com
She worths a visit,believe me.

Samb
06-10-02, 14:50
I'm visiting Germany on a business trip this week, staying in Dortmund and Bielefeld, and prefer to see ladies outcall to my hotel. I can't find any agencies or independants advertising on the internet - does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks a lot.

Peter
06-10-02, 20:12
Outcalls are not really popular in germany. In the two medium size towns you are in have virtually no decent Outcall service.

In the "Bild" newspaper under the "Hallo" section there are advertisements for outcall girls to. Otherwise you can buy "Happy Weekend" where there are more ads with pictures.

It will cost you a fortune though.

The much better deal is FKK clubs. Between Bielefeld and Dortmund there is a great little FKK called Parkschloss Dali in Marsfeld. It is open till 4AM and if you have a rental it should be easy for you to reach. There are better FKK's, but this is the best in your area. Check out the FKK Club section and follow the link to Kaleu's home page (CFIT). he has the best info available in English.

HornySwede
06-24-02, 20:48
Any suggestions for the northern part of Germany?
Some small nice "house" with providers in the countryside?

/HornySwede

Secada
07-03-02, 07:22
For street prostitution, I found website in German telling you the streets to go in several cities and town of Germany and neighbor countries: www.strichweb.de. Might be helpful. I never tried to take a girl from the street.

Herrman
07-03-02, 20:37
I found a site with detailed informations, pics, phone numbers and services at http://www.intimes-revier.de

Nearly all cities of the area of NRW.

Manolo
07-28-02, 18:01
The best board,like this here word wild wide,is for germany http://www.hurenforen.to
There you can catch all the inf ormation that you need.
It's mainly about frankfurt,hannover,berlin,...

Manolo

Boofer
07-31-02, 15:18
Gentlemen,
Your help is appreciated. Where is the sex capital in Germany? Should I go to Frankfurt, Munich or Hamburg. Please advise. I'm interested in just about everything from private apartments, FKK clubs and street scene.
Regards

Il Cobra
07-31-02, 23:08
What I think is that these are only commercial services trying to do what this guide is doing better since a longer time. (And furthermore they try to make you download files to execute that disconnect you and reconnect to their expensive phone numbers... so be careful on these sites!)

Originally posted by Manolo
http://www.hurenforen.to

Originally posted by Herrman
http://www.intimes-revier.de

Arnie
08-01-02, 04:07
boofer:

I have no experience with either private apartments or the street scene in Germany, but I can tell you that you would be better off overall if you forgot all about Hamburg and Munich and concentrated on Frankfurt, and possibly the rest of the Rhein-Ruhr area (Bonn, Köln, Düsseldorf).

I've heard that the sex trade in Hamburg exists for one reason: to rip off tourists.

As for Munich, it's located in Bayern, which is one of the more conservative German states. You may be able to find good action there, and you may not. To my knowledge, there is *one* FKK club of note in Bayern: FKK Sylt, located in Nürnberg. I've been there; it's a nice place to try if you happen to be in the area.

Stick with the FKKs located along or near the A3 corridor between and including Frankfurt and Düsseldorf, and you can't go wrong.

I've never tried the Red Light district in Frankfurt, but I know of some people who've had good times there. Finally, I know of a fellow who did very well well with the private apartment scene in Dortmund and Köln.

Good luck.

Kaleu
08-01-02, 08:31
Originally posted by gg76italy
What I think is that these are only commercial services trying to do what this guide is doing better since a longer time. (And furthermore they try to make you download files to execute that disconnect you and reconnect to their expensive phone numbers... so be careful on these sites!)

"Hurenforen" is not at all a commercial service, it's a free board like this one. I'm also registered there and know a few people posting there face to face. There are about 8-10 free boards in Germany which deal with prostitution, red light districts and FKK Clubs, all of them are non commercial. Due to the laws in Germany these boards have to use adult verification systems, but all of them are using 2 or 3 different systems and one of them (Ueber18.de) is for free.

cu
kaleu

Kaleu
08-01-02, 08:46
Originally posted by Arnie
To my knowledge, there is *one* FKK club of note in Bayern: FKK Sylt, located in Nürnberg.

There is a second FKK in Munich/Parsing which got a few good reports on German boards. I know 3 or 4 women who relocated from Atlantis to this club, because it's a bit more expensive and they earn more money there. So regarding service, you can sometimes expect good FKK standard, but at a bit higher rates than in the area around Frankfurt.

http://www.cfit.com/kaleu/deutsch/detail.php?area=Deutschland&file_name=fkk-oase-sudfass

cu
kaleu

Hookup
08-09-02, 20:19
Originally posted by kaleu

There is a second FKK in Munich/Parsing which got a few good reports on German boards. I know 3 or 4 women who relocated from Atlantis to this club, because it's a bit more expensive and they earn more money there. So regarding service, you can sometimes expect good FKK standard, but at a bit higher rates than in the area around Frankfurt.

http://www.cfit.com/kaleu/deutsch/detail.php?area=Deutschland&file_name=fkk-oase-sudfass

cu
kaleu

Yes you find lots of great information about the FKK clubs and Germany if you go to this link. And then to the web site and tour company that it will send you. But you should know that they are very very pro Germany, Germany is the greatest place for girls in the world in their eyes and can do no wrong. Everything is always positive about Germany, the FKK, and the girls. So that raises the question is the information all based in fact or is it posted to sell more tours?

Ct1
08-09-02, 21:37
Originally posted by Hookup

Yes you find lots of great information about the FKK clubs and Germany if you go to this link. And then to the web site and tour company that it will send you. But you should know that they are very very pro Germany, Germany is the greatest place for girls in the world in their eyes and can do no wrong. Everything is always positive about Germany, the FKK, and the girls. So that raises the question is the information all based in fact or is it posted to sell more tours?

Well I have only eperenced one FKK (Fkk 35) so far and no one has steared me wrong. I have the privelage of living here and on vaction back to the states i could not bring my self to visit an estabalisment there . Why waste the money??

I fgured i would have a better time here .

I have even visited a brothal here a bit cheaper but not the quality of an fkk but still better than the US but be warned ... the Germans in these estabishments do not give the same service.

I have got a lot of useful info from kaleu Peter and Wizard.

You will find nothing like Germany (IMHO) .. if only i could speak German the fun i would have ... so many choices ...

CBGBConnisur
08-09-02, 22:45
Germany is 100 percent high quality place for sex, a lot of people don't want to believe that but it is, the country is filled with beautiful women, from all over the world. In many ways its like the United States, you see women from everywhere in this country, the difference is that IHMO they are much friendlier than North American women and often are less pretentious and love to have fun.

Kaleu
08-10-02, 09:36
And then to the web site and tour company that it will send you. But you should know that they are very very pro Germany, Germany is the greatest place for girls in the world in their eyes and can do no wrong. Everything is always positive about Germany, the FKK, and the girls. So that raises the question is the information all based in fact or is it posted to sell more tours?

Let's get a few things straight, dude:
1. I'm independent
2. I have to sponsor webtraffic with some banners
3. I'm living in Germany and have good experience on FKKs for over 6 years now and it's a good place for paid sex for sure
4. My site will not "send" you "to that tour page" if you don't click on that link by intention
5. Have you ever been to a German FKK, if no, you should come here and have a look and not write such a post without knowing what you are talking about
6. If you don't like my site and the information on it, don't go there :D
7. You can crosscheck and verify the information and the reports there on many German non-profit boards (but I'm pretty sure, because they are using an adult verification system - which is because of German law - you'll tell us, "they are profit organisations and want to sell something", right :D )

cu
kaleu

Hookup
08-10-02, 11:02
Originally posted by kaleu

Let's get a few things straight, dude:
1. I'm independent
2. I have to sponsor webtraffic with some banners
3. I'm living in Germany and have good experience on FKKs for over 6 years now and it's a good place for paid sex for sure
4. My site will not "send" you "to that tour page" if you don't click on that link by intention
6. If you don't like my site and the information on it, don't go there

cu
kaleu
Kaleu Dude, your right let's get a few things straight.

Never said I didn't like your information, read the post again. By all means use banners as sponsors on your information page. Never said Germany is not a good place for sex. But from your own site information:

"Time for a trip of a lifetime? These guys make it happen!
Interested in a 7 Day, 5 nights tour to the German FKK clubs? Click here!
You are on a business trip and interested in a 1 or 2 Day individual tour? Click here!"

These are not banners a banner is what is located at the bottom of your web page. These are imbedded links that take you to:
http://www.jrssg.com/ and http://www.**********.com/tour.htm

Which seem to be the same company? What is your tie in with them? Maybe you are the local guide? The readers of this board have the right to know if you are really independent or if you are taking money from this tour group. Because you can't be independent if being paid by a for profit group. OK Dude

Wizard
08-10-02, 15:27
I for one would like to add my 2# worth
I know that Kalue's site servers all of us intrested in what goes on in Germany and is a valuable asset to have and thankfully its all free .
I have met Kalue and I know he is for real and tells the truth he has spent a lot of time and effort to make this site what it is today.
As to him having banners and linking to commecial site I am afraid that this is an intergral part of life in the internet .Sites cost money to keep and run and by adding these banners he is able to give us this usefull infomation for FREE and keep his site running then this is a very small price to pay .And as Kalue stated you dont have to click on the banners and you wont see the adverts for trips to Germany etc.
It takes a lot of guts energy and courage to set up and compile such as site and all I can say is "Hats off to Kalue and three cheers"
I wish there were lots of others sites like his.
I still use his site as a recommendation for those loads of guys who still contact me off list who are looking for infomation on the wonderfull German FKK scene.
And if there are some guys out there who dont like it, then dont visit. No one forces you to enter his site .
I will continue to use it for my research and info
Keep up the good work Kalue
Wizard

Ct1
08-10-02, 15:37
Funny that hookedup would found dexterhons page via Kaleu... i found Kaleu via this forum... He gives adresses links to the fkk clubs and prices if known also he gives you some of the German Terms all usefull info

My hat is off to you Kaleu keep up the good work

There are enough various other opions on this forum you can judge for your self what is usefull and what is not. K

In exploring both **********s site which does have a a free section too. you will also find usefull info if you want to go it alone or with a tour.

If everything was just there to make a profit you would not find the adresses of these places or the names. Thats just my opion.

@Kaleu or any one could you let me know what these terms mean...AV-Spezialistin, NS ggs., KV,
frz. optimal, uvm.

thanks for all the help....
maybe we should now move on to more important things again such a reviews of clubs and such :)

CT1

Wizard
08-10-02, 16:06
As for the ********** site Yes they are a very commercial organization and very manipulative I once used to be a very active member of their site and even had my own special pages.
They were always blowing hot and cold one day it was luvy dovy with Eric Dexter and SP writing personal letters of encouragement then the next I would get a nasty letter "from the management" talking company policy B\S .
This went on for quite a while till Eric Dexter made some very insulting remarks behind my back to another member and removed MOST of my pages. It’s their site and they can do what they like with it but I will not post on a site that I am not welcome. .
And since then I have never posted to there again and don’t even bother to surf their site anymore .
I thought that this might be of interest to some of our members anyway maybe some of you will become a bit more cautious.In entering any financial dealings with them
They have loads of rules and regulations and G*D help you if you try and arrange a trip in competition with THEM.

Hookup
08-10-02, 19:53
[QUOTE]Originally posted by wizard
[i]As for the ********** site Yes they are a very commercial organization and very manipulative ....

Wizard,
Would like to make something very clear, overall I find the ********** board to be a great board with lots of information. I have never had a problem with any staff member and overall have always found them to be very helpful. The Asian part of the board is the best that I have seen and I really like the format because it is easy to use. It's not just a message type board like WSG, which I also find to be very helpful. My comments below are about the German threads on the board, they just seem to be to pro Germany and never a bad word posted about Germany on them. Nowhere in the world can you travel and it always is great & prefect. It calls into question the value of the Germany threads only on that board. I would recommend the site; the videos, books, and Asian Tours offered but would not do the same for the German side of the operation. Well it’s just my opinion and that’s it wanted to be clear to the readers of WSG. And no I’m not anti Germany I’m not anti anywhere I believe that great sex travels can be found all over the world and what one person believes is great another may not we all have the freedom to travel as we see fit.

Kaleu
08-11-02, 14:17
What is your tie in with them?

My tie to them is, that they give me the webspace and the traffic for free, therefore these links have to be on my site. I don't get paid by them nor do I have to pay them. Also, you'll not find reports from me in English boards, only in the German discussion boards, that means I'm also not the public relations department of DH tours, nevertheless I think, their board is not bad and the descriptions and reports on German FKKs is quite good. On top of that, as some other guy mentioned, if the board was only meant to get people to buy the tours, there would never be information on addresses or itineraries on that board, right?
Something you should also keep in mind, if somebody visits a FKK for the first time and so far only knew US RLDs, he'll go nuts in his report, that holds true for the German first timers in our boards as well, maybe that's why you have the impression that there are too many good reports. But if you have a closer look, you'll also find quite a few warnings and negative things about German FKKs.
If you compare my reports with reports of other German posters (in the 3 or 4 most important boards, there are about 5000 registered users!!!) and then with the reports on DH, you'll see, that there is no need to write up the German FKK scene to get peoble on their tours. Keep in mind, that a lot of the posters in the German boards can compare our local RL scene with Thailand, Brazil, Cuba, Mexico and so on and you'll see, it competes very well.
For example this German Board (there you'll find links to all other important discussion boards.

http://www.roemerforum.de

That was my last post on that off-topic!

cu
kaleu

Kaleu
08-11-02, 14:23
originally posted by ct1
@kaleu or any one could you let me know what these terms mean...av-spezialistin, ns ggs., kv,
frz. optimal, uvm.

some explanations regarding expressions often used in the advertisement of clubs and girls in german magazines and newspapers.
zungenküsse - french kissing
französisch total* - blow job without condom and you can come in girls mouth
französisch mit aufnahme - blow job without condom and you can come in girls mouth she won't swallow
französisch mit schlucken - blow job without condom and you can come in girls mouth she will swallow
französisch beiderseits - the sixtynine position
französisch pur - blow job without condom
verkehr - intercourse
gesichtsbesamung - cumshot in the girls face
körperbesamung - cumshot on the girls body
natursekt (short ns) - [CodeWord117] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord117)
anal (av) - anal, buttfuck
gegenseitig (ggs) - both sides
kaviar (kv) - eat sh** :-((

* often this is subject to discussion. there are also other expressions like 'französisch perfekt' and
'französisch optimal'. it is a good idea to ask in advance and explicitly ask the girl if you can come in her mouth. some have a different interpretation of this service, depending on how they name it.

Ct1
08-11-02, 18:58
Thanks Kaleu ...

Optimist
09-12-02, 09:24
For info on all areas - http://www.lusthaus.net/ is a useful resource - free German forum broken down by area.

A bit disorganised but is worth looking at to check for rip-offs, recommendations etc

DoomBringer321
09-15-02, 19:45
The land of fine sports cars and beer, Germany offers several choices for pleasure. Germans are fanatics about details and getting what you pay for. It's very apparent the first time you step foot into an (FKK) club and join in the fun. If only the rest of the world knew what German men were doing on a lunch hour. Not only is it affordable, the women are some of the best quality you will find in Europe. Prostitution is legal in Germany when located in approved areas. Most of the action takes place in the north western part of the country. It's best to travel by car if your visiting the Sex clubs or FKK's. The majority of the Malls and Red Light Districts are near the railway stations. The currency is the D mark about 1.8 per one US dollar. Most Germans speak English. Sex Clubs and bars are usually situated in large homes or buildings where the women are dressed in sexy lingerie. (FKK clubs) the women are totally nude wearing only high heels. Red Light Districts consist of Malls and Brothels. Malls are similar to RLD's as you find women working in windows. Brothels are usually large apartment style buildings where the ladies stand or seat in the doorways awaiting a customer when available.

Kaleu
09-16-02, 08:32
Originally posted by Doombringer321
The currency is the D mark about 1.8 per one US dollar. Most Germans speak English.

Oooppss, you are not really up to date :D Our currency here in Germany is the EURO for more than 9 months now.
I doubt, that most of my German fellows speak reasonable English, maybe in big business cities like Frankfurt, so better don't count on that.

cu
kaleu

T-Rex
09-18-02, 00:45
can anyone that lives in germany and is up on current news shedd light on this story, I was watching CNN and the newsline that runs at the bottom of the screen reported that doctors or authorities in germany were saying that sphyillis and other sexually transmitted diseases are spreading fast in Germany and they are fearing HIV and AIDS are not far behind,I saw this story about a week ago. I am not reporting this as a alarmist,I am just concerned, I enjoy traveling to Germany and enjoy the FKK's and the sexxxy ladies. and I remember a post by Kaleu very recently saying that the girls that work at the FKK's DO NOT have to be tested for any sexually transmitted diseases ever and they still can work at the FKK's as long as they want. and of course the men that go to the FKK's just come off the street to the clubs being very anonymous, I enjoy the setup being anonymous but should anyone be concerned about this story that enjoys the clubs also..

Kaleu
09-18-02, 12:06
Hi t-rex,

what I read was: "Federal health authorities, fear, that the number of new infections COULD rise!"
There seems to be a slight increase in the number of infections compared to the last 5 or 10 years.

Check this newspaper out in German only:

Regarding Germany:

http://www.faz.net/IN/INtemplates/faznet/default.asp?tpl=uptoday/content.asp&doc={E7D0781F-512A-4FBD-83A2-AEB0B19036C5}&rub={C3344BAF-B8AA-41EC-817B-46CFA0B44EEA}

What WHO says regarding the worldwide situation:

http://www.faz.net/IN/INtemplates/faznet/default.asp?tpl=uptoday/content.asp&doc={5FBB2407-9A89-4A96-A20E-76CD5BA722BF}&rub={C3344BAF-B8AA-41EC-817B-46CFA0B44EEA}

A good source is also the WHO surveillance report page:

http://www.who.int/emc-hiv/

or this page:

http://www.unaids.org/

Worst situation at the moment seems to be in former Eastern Europe countries, Africa and China.

I guess, the young generation, who did not have the AIDS "shock" in the eighties, is not very much aware of the risk they are taking when having sex without a condom and changing partners.

Anyway, no matter if you go to Brazil, Thailand, the Philipines or Germany or somewhere else in the world for paid sex, you always take a risk. You can try to reduce that by always using a condom, but everybody has to face the fact, that this protection can never be 100%. There is always a little risk left. If you don't want to take that risk, you should stop going to prostitutes immediately.

What I cannot understand from my own experiences and when you read reports on newspapers: There are still a lot of stupid guys out there, who want to have sex with a prostitute without condom. All I can say to these guys is: "Wake up and face the facts!"

cu
kaleu

T-Rex
09-18-02, 19:33
Hi Kaleu, when you say stupid guys having sex with a hooker without using a condom,are you talking about intercourse (penis in the vagina without wearing a condom) or BBBJ (girl sucks penis without condom) which is oral sex, how about french total (male cums in the mouth of girl) I am not mad or being rude,I just interested if you think BBBJ or French Total is being stupid. if any guy has this done to him by a hooker at a FKK CLUB, I think BBBJ is OK but French Total is a different situation,I very much enjoy FT,if any guy can resist FT with a sexy beautiful girl at a fkk,you will have to have great Will Power. Kaleu thanks for the good information. P.S. any news on FKK OASE #2 near Aachen??

Kaleu
09-18-02, 21:32
Originally posted by t-rex
are you talking about intercourse (penis in the vagina without wearing a condom)

Yes, that's exactly what I mean.

P.S. any news on FKK OASE #2 near Aachen??

Yes, but nothing good, the authorities of Roetgen (that's the town near Aachen, where the club should be located) are trying to change the way the area can be used (industrial use, residential and so on) where the club should be located. If they succed, it'll not be possible to open the club.

Unfortunately only in German again, but http://www.worldlingo.com works quite well on webpages:

http://www.an-online.de/sixcms/detail.php?template=an_detail_standard&_ressortname=Eifeler+Nachrichten&_omsrubrik=localnews&_ivwrubrik=newsregio&id=67469

They have a second option. A court in Koblenz said, that a town with less than 50,000 inhabitants can simply forbid a ***** house/FKK-Club:

http://www.aachenernachrichten.de/sixcms/detail.php?template=an_detail_standard&id=69009&_ressortname=Eifeler+Nachrichten&_omsrubrik=localnews&_ivwrubrik=newsregio

cu
kaleu

Anonymous
10-18-02, 23:42
Greetings,

The information about Germany in the ************* is outdated.

The Federal Parliament (Bundestag) of the Federal Republic of Germany has ratified the ProstG (Gesetz zur Regelung der Rechtsverhältnisse der Prostituierten - Prostitutionsgesetz; Law about regulation of the legal rights of prostitutes - Prostitution Law) on December the 20th 2001, effective as of January, the 1st, 2002.

Article 1 says:

§1

Sexual acts performed with prior consent to a fee result in a legal claim. The same applies when a person, especially in a job-relationship, keeps herself/himself ready for a certain period of time for such actions.

§2

The legal claim can not be transferred to other persons and can only be claimed on your own name. [The law even regulates warranty issues!:] A claim according to §1 Sentence 1 can only be denied on total, according to sentence 2 also partial, denial of service. With exception of §362 BGB (Agreement not fulfilled) and overaging of the claim, no other reasons for not paying are excluded. [This includes bad service and so on]

§3

[...] does not contradict [...] social insurance.

Promotion of prostitution is redefined in a way that only limiting the free movement or worsening the economical situation of a person is illegal.

Sorry for not providing English original texts, but i couldn't find any on the net.

petedragon
10-24-02, 19:44
Guten Tag!

Ich bin ein Americaner und Ich sprecke ein bischen (ein kleines bischen) Deutsch aber nicht sehr gut fur die madchenen.

I have seen the glossary on sex terms but I want to sweet talk the ladies. Mein Deutsch ist von der Oberschule. 30 years ago. so its likely to be to stilted and formal. I want to talk to them the way they want to be talked to. I want to get the sexual slang, too. Even if they speak english, the more natural german, the better. I can look the words up but that is likely to result in wierd sense.

Wie sagt mann:
you are beautiful (du bist hubsche? formal oder informal?)
you smell nice
shall we go (to have sex)
are you available
you have wonderful hair

Danke
Peter

Kaleu
10-25-02, 10:35
Originally posted by JT.
Do you have to have a prescription for it? How much is it?

You need a prescription and it's about 140 € to 160 € per 10 pills (50mg per).

cu
kaleu

Kaleu
10-25-02, 10:44
Originally posted by petedragon
Wie sagt mann:
you are beautiful (du bist hubsche? formal oder informal?)
you smell nice
shall we go (to have sex)
are you available
you have wonderful hair

Ok, here we go:
First of all if you use "DU" it's always informal and you usually only use it with well known persons and in this case in clubs as well.

If used formal, you would use "SIE"

You are (very) beautifull ->
Informal: Du bist (sehr) hübsch.
"hübsch" is weaker than "schön", which is the direct translation for beautiful -> Du bist (sehr) schön.

Formal: Sie sind (sehr) hübsch.

You smell nice -> Du duftest gut.

Shall we go -> Sollen wir (aufs Zimmer) gehen?
("aufs Zimmer" -> to the room -> I guess it's nicer than "to have sex" :D and she knows what is going to happen in the room right? ;) )

Are you available -> Hast du Zeit?

You have wonderful hair -> Du hast wundervolles Haar.
you could also say: Du hast wunderschönes Haar.

Some more words of "sweet talk":

You have a nice smile. -> Du hast ein nettes Lächeln.
You have sweet dimples. -> Du hast süße Grübchen.
You have soft hands. -> Du hast zarte Hände.
I like your voice. -> Ich mag deine Stimme.
You have wonderful eyes. -> Du hast wunderschöne Augen.
You have very soft and sensitive lips. -> Du hast sehr weiche und gefühlvolle Lippen.

Hope it helps!
cu
kaleu

SecretRob555
10-25-02, 20:37
I've been looking into the FKK's a lot. However, what I'd really love to find, is a girl who'd come back to my hotel with me. What kind of odds do you think I have? Are there street girls to pick up (I'll be in Cologne if that helps)? Or, do you think that one of the girls from one of the FKK's or houses would come back to my hotel for the night? I know it may cost more, but is it possible? Also, where is a good place to find street girls in Cologne? Thanks for any info!

Rob

Zambo
10-26-02, 01:20
Hi Rob,
Street girls are not good and the FKK's will not go to the Hotel. Maybe for a lot of money only?

But it should be no problem to find a girl. You have only to make a phone call. So please buy in Cologne the newspaper "Bild" and or "Express". In both are a page with a huge amount of models and clubs. Please look for "Haus und Hotelbesuche".

Zambo

SecretRob555
10-26-02, 14:27
Thanks for the info. I assume that that is some type of escort service like we have here in the states. What type of cost do you think I'll be looking at? I just don't want to get too expensive...

Rob

Kaleu
10-26-02, 18:15
The cheapest escorts start from 200 € per hour for outcall.

cu
kaleu

getready1
11-02-02, 06:00
I have a couple of questions. This same question I posed on the Argentina board: Are they places that specialize in older women (40+). I know it's kinda strange, but that's my preference. Also, being African-American, I have to find out what places to avoid in Germany, like East Berlin, for example. Thanks.

Foss
11-11-02, 11:45
anybody know how to find massages in smaller towns (not just berlin, münchen, etc.)?

are the newspapers good places to look for ads?

foss

Peter
11-12-02, 20:49
BILD is the newspaper to get and check out the "Hallo!" section. There are tonnes of ads for girls in appartments. I would recommend FKK's and there check out Kaleu's site. It lists them all by postal code.

The newspapers (BILD) tend to have ads in city's with over 400,000 people.

Hope this helps

Peter

Cachondito
11-27-02, 10:17
All you nice people,

Call me dumb but will somebody please tell me what on earth FKK stands for? My guess is fickenklubkarte :)

Thanks in advance...

Wizard
11-27-02, 13:47
Originally posted by Cachondito
All you nice people,

Call me dumb but will somebody please tell me what on earth FKK stands for? My guess is fickenklubkarte :)

Thanks in advance...

If you go to the special German FKK posting area (one down from the German section you are now in) and scroll down to the two first posts in the General FKK posts you will find a very informative post dated 05 21 2002 and another from Kalue 05 29 2002
Where all will be revealed
Next time let your fingers do the walking and it would help if you looked and posted in the correct area ie the German section for street walkers :regular brothels :private apartments:girls : strip joints and red light districts etc
And the FKK area for FKK clubs and partytreff etc of course in their respective specail sections of the board.
If everyone tows the line it will make it a lot easier for all to navigate and find the infomation they are looking for rather than have to sift through loads of differnt headings

Genghis Khan
12-04-02, 11:16
Have anyone had any experience with this girl who is supposed
to be from Germany. www.tyralegs.com. I am interested in what
kind of services she provides and your feedback.

Kaleu
12-05-02, 17:27
I have no personal experience with Tyra. She used to work in the area around Mannheim, but at the moment she has moved to Munich.

There have been 2 or 3 positive reports on some German Discussion Boards (from not well known posters) and a lot of negative reports.

Compared to other places in Germany like FKKs, malls and so on she is very expensive (almost the level of professionals in the US). You should consider if it is worth the money. No question, the look is great, but for the money you'll have to pay for one night with her, you could fly to Rio for a week and have 10 garottas with better looks and very likely better service.

cu
kaleu

EFrog
12-28-02, 02:29
Last week staying at a Frankfurt Hotel, I saw a flyer for a FKK club new to me :
Club-diskret in Hanau (close to Frankfurt)

As we all know about the excellent places in FRA area, it is always interesting to know about new places.

So question : had anybody experience about this place and what is your opinion.

Any info is welcome.

Happy new year to everybody

Doctor_Skank
02-20-03, 12:02
Hey fellas,

This might be a stretch, but does anyone know of any action near Goslar? (in the Kassel area) I have to go there on business...

Derk
07-24-03, 18:59
THE **********.COM LIE

Surfing the web the other day I came upon the ********** site. Owned by some idiots named Eric S. Drexler and Peter Stanton who pretend to do all us mongers a service with their AKA's Eric Dexter and Mac Horn.

One of their side kicks Todd Williams or "FishingTime". used to post on this board till his strange antics got him thrown out.

The ********** site has quickly gone downhill since it's opening and appears to only have fresh info from it's multi handle staff who downgrade all other destinations in the world in favor of Thailand. Is it possible they sell Thailand books and videos?

I felt it compelling to post some recent threads by Eric and Todd, note Eric has been (1) once to Germany several years ago and Todd "Fishingtime has NEVER been to any of the German FKK clubs.

ERIC AND TOOD POSTS:

One of his recent tricks was to start a thread on the Germany board in which posters discussed the pros and cons of going to Germany vs. Thailand. Of course, anyone who defended Germany got bashed by Eric and Fishingtime. Here's what Eric had to say on the subject:

"...the only thing you're right about is we are all different. I was in an FKK once and there was one Asian girl from Thailand and the rest were the typical big and ugly, smoking like chimney girls from Europe sitting there on the couches. You had to wait in line to bang the Thai girl. And, she wasn't all that great. She wore glasses, so so body. Just read the Thailand section a little more and you'll see how many guys have had better luck. Plus, WHY aren't there any pictures of girls from germany on this board? Probably because the guys are too embarassed to show us what they REALLY look like there. In the Thailand section there are hundreds of girls from Asia and video clips of Thai girls banging each other and dildo fucking themselves and each other as well. This is hot stuff. An FKK girl basically sits on a couch, smokes her 8 packs of cigarrettes a day, and starts her "sex meter" as soon as you touch the girl on her tits or pussy, or she starts touching you. Your bill starts then. You can't back out because you've touched valubale realestate. Then you go upstairs and the clock starts. Oh, anal is extra, cumming in the mouth is extra, extra extra extra. Then, if you're lucky she'll go over the 30 minutes and the guys will be so happy and tell all his friends that he had GFE because she sat with him for an extra 10 minutes. This is so fucked up compared to the easy going, party atmosphere you get in Thailand. In open beer bars you can meet thousands of girls and talk to them all night, touch them wherever you want, fondle them, have a good time and not once will you get a bill for that. Maybe buy her a drink that costs $2. If you like her and you think she likes you, you can take her out of the bar, back to your room or wherever you wish to get to know her better, walk along the beach, go to dinner and then make LOVE to her back at your room. Wake up the next morning and have her sucking you off, cum in her mouth, all for the one low price of 1,500 baht which is about $35. Yes, we are all different. I'm not telling you or anyone that they must go to Thailand in order to enjoy themselves but i like to rave about a great thing and inform others what I've found to be true or false. If you've never been to Thailand and only have gone to Germany, YOU ARE MISSING OUT BIG TIME. "

And here's this gem from Fishingtime:

"You really can't compare the sex scene in Thailand to that of Germany. Germany is very limited in your choices, you have the FKK clubs but they are like islands in the middle of the ocean. With nothing of any interest around them for the traveler. You drive to the club and that is it, once you pick a club, you don't know how many girls are working or what they look like until you pay to enter the club. With the rise in the value of the Euro these clubs are not cheap you pay top dollar.

In Thailand you have the massage parlors with 50 to 150 girls in the fish bowels, no charge to enter, come in have a drink and look around if you don' t like what you see more on. In most cases you will have 3 to 15 Massage Parlors all located together so you have many options. Cost wise no comparison here, and the massage sessions are 90 minutes vs. about 30 minutes in the FKK and no entry fees.

If you don't want to go the massage route, many Go Go Bars to choose from all with no cover charges and all with between 10 to 200 girls in them. And again if you don't like what is in the first club the next one is only a few feet away. Not like the FKK that are many miles about from each other.

If you don't like Massage Parlors or Go Go Clubs many, other options also present themself to you. When you are in Thailand, it is all about having many choices to select from. Everything seems to just be on a better level than in Germany; from the food, to the lodging, to the girls.

Cost has to be a factor no matter what anyone tells you. A Thailand trip just makes more sense based upon the cost issues alone. Tourist are very safe in Thailand, and Bangkok is safer than any major city in all of Germany. In Thailand the only problem you have with racism is that non Thais pay a little more, that I can live with. Skinheads running around and attacking tourists is something I cannot live with. Overall the Thai people are just much more friendly than in Germany.

Germany has only two plus from what I have seen. You are a little closer to Europe and the United States and you have a choice of women from many countries. About location, the air travel really doesn't trouble me with five trips already in a year. If you are in a good elite program, you are always upgraded any ways. The women from the world that you find in the FKK are not representative of the countries that they come from, and they are very hard and cold. So I don't see the fact that you have all these different girls as a benefit.

Now if you want to talk about a lot of girls, in Pattaya alone you have more prostitutes than in all the FKK clubs in Germany combined. And that is just one city in Thailand. I have been to Germany and in the FKK clubs as well as in Thailand many times so I feel I can post here. If you have not been to both countries, you really should not post in this thread. Just seeing Thai girls in an FKK club no more makes you knowledgeable about Thailand than the guy that sees the 300-pound German girl in Phuket an expert on Germany."

Hmmm. I've been to Germany seven times now, and I never had the problems these guys had.

Interesting is the fact that Eric sells a Germany tape, probably the best tape in his collection. In that tape he verbally confirms how great Germany is. SO is this guy a liar, an idiot or trying to sell Thailand after it's fall from grace with SARS?

If anything I had to laugh and not take anything said at ********** seriously.

Arnie
07-26-03, 05:35
I saw those same posts and they caused me to wonder. The ********** staff members have repeatedly said that their goal is to have the biggest and best website of its kind in the world.

But how can they do that when they use their website to promote one narrow agenda and then attack anyone who doesn't agree with it?

How can they expect to grow if they keep insulting paying customers whose only "crime" was to have a different opinion? I certainly wouldn't pay to join that website after I saw how those two guys went after some of the posters.

Fkk Lover
07-26-03, 07:20
The only guy worth his salt there seems to be this English guy Robuk. I enjoy his reports very much. Any way you guys could get him to abandon ship and join here? Any of you guys have posting access to extend an invitation?

RedDog
08-05-03, 10:19
ATTN Dr Skank
I was in Göttingen recently and found that there is a club called chaetu and it has about 5 women there most from ukraine the price sceam is 80 ½ hour and 160 full. There service is not great but if you are stuck here it is a option. I had Nina she said it was here first time she was new and I belive it only because it was very okward but maybe a more aggressive guy could have a real good time with her just a tip if you are passive she is nice to look at but not very expearianced in the bed. there is also a sauna that I have not tried in kassel off of 49 kassel negtznegin or somehting. I have also in Gottingen been to a sex park 50 euros a pop but very por choice i think go ttinen is about 20 min north of kassel on a7.

Speedy
08-16-03, 16:06
for those of you with the thought that germany has unrestricted speed limits on the autbahns this site is very usefull. especially for the people that are renting cars.

http://home.att.net/~texhwyman/autobahn.htm#regs

Raliatch
09-25-03, 08:00
Hi,

I am a new comer to this site!

I read very nice reports. But I have one question. I cannot tell difference between Sex mall , brothel and Eros Center. Are they all same? Which is the most favorite near Frankfurt main Station?

Thanks!

LukeSkyWanker
09-25-03, 23:02
Paid a weekend visit to Flensburg, had a good time in the regular nightclubs and discos on Saturday night had to work at it a bit though. On Sunday tried club Pentagon nice decor but poor choice of women all old and loads of miles on the clock also pricey 200 Euros for 1 hour.

Rob Brown
10-05-03, 21:56
trying to answer your question fast ferrari. in germany eros-center normally refers to houses which could have some kind of sex-movies or peep show downstairs and upstairs single-room appartments with women waiting for customers. brothel i.m.o. can refer to the clubs which can charge some entrance fee and sometimes are located in or near residential areas with a less outside outside decoration. there you probably find 5-10 women who expect that you are not only staying for 5 minute fuck like in the eros-center but to have a drink and spend some more time and money. i cannot imagine anything under "sexmall" and never heard it here. for the best place in frankfurt, how about reading in the frankfurt section, i am not coming from there. frankfurt itself has eros-centers and all kinds of entertainment.

Richard M
10-12-03, 05:42
Hi

Can anybody recommend any good sauna clubs in Berlin? Also if there any rules that needed to be abided by.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to remove the multiple periods throughout the text. To avoid future delays, please consider using a comma to separate the phrases in your sentences. This practice works for millions of people every day. Thanks!

Thanks

Deadhead
10-24-03, 06:19
Visiting Berlin Nov. 6-9 with my very hot girlfriend. Looking for bi-girls, looking for bisexual providers, or hot amateurs for girl/girl photo shoot.

Would appreciate provider recommendtions suggestions, as well as discos or swing clubs where bi girls would be approachable.

Many thanks.

OttoGraham
10-25-03, 14:17
UNCLE OTTO’S CHARITIBLE FUND DRIVE!

Support WSG Charities, increase your charitable giving by 50%!

As you know, the WSGForum comes to you completely free of charge, thanks to the hard work of our webmaster, Jackson. Sites that provide far less entertainment and information charge big bucks for “memberships.”

Some of you may not realize that Jackson is also the moving spirit behind WSGCharities, which was formed for the express purpose of collecting funds to be used to purchase food for hungry children in Argentina.

The website is www.wsgcharities.com.

Between now and November 30th, for each $2 you contribute to WSGCharities, I will kick in an additional dollar, up to the breaking point of my own bank account. Your contributions are 100% tax deductible and totally in the good spirit that our community has.

In order to donate, visit the www.wsgcharities.com, and click on “donations.” After you have sent in your Pay Pal or snail-mail contribution, send me an email (ottograham@hotmail.com) with “I’m a friend of Uncle Otto” in the subject line, with the donation amount listed in the body of your email. And for every two dollars you contribute, I will match it with another dollar.

Thanks!

-Uncle Otto

Viagrant
11-11-03, 07:23
I am wondering if there is anything to report in Bamberg? From a keyword search it doesn't look promising. So, if anyone has anything to share on this city in northern Bavaria, please post.

Thanks,
V.

Bizzie
11-11-03, 19:28
I have been trying to make car reservations for 3 days around new year in Frankfurt.

For full size car (mercedes c) the cheapest I have found is US$315 for 3 days on Hertz. Sixt is more expensive.
And that's for a manual transmission (which I have never driven). Also no navigation system guarantee.

Can someone give me an idea of current taxi fares from downtown frankfurt to Atlantis and Oase and World.

I know taxis are not cheap, but if the difference between car and taxi isn't great , then I would prefer not to drive.

Thanks.

Iseeu
11-11-03, 21:44
bad ass- the most that I've ever paid per day with unlimited mileage is 70 Eur about ($85) and usually it's about Eur 50 so that price of yours seems out of sync. Try ordering via internet, it should be less - I don't take the top level vehicles since I never spend too much time in the car anyway. I don't know what this should cost over New Year's.
I haven't taken a taxi in awhile; price to Oasis would be in the neighborhood of 50 - 60 Eur each way, Atlantis the same or a little more. World is further away so figure at least 80-90 Eur each way. Oase is fairly convenient by public transportation from FRA, so that may be an option for you - you'll find detailed instructions for that elsewhere in these pages...good luck

NastyBoy
11-11-03, 23:41
FadAss

Not being able to drive a stick shift is killing u to the tune of an extra hundred for the rental...

Alamo has a 3 day deal at the airport around those dates with automatic for $275. You can secure this deal using the Yahoo! Travel site. Use MapQuest for ur directions and u won't need navigation.

NB

Bizzie
11-12-03, 01:44
NB,
I tried the Yahoo site, but didn't see the deal for automatic, nor did I see a way to chose stick vs. automatic.

I had no idea that Mapquest worked for Germany.
Good idea!
Thanks.

Member #1121
12-23-03, 22:33
Cash-strapped city to levy sex tax:

Reuters
BERLIN, December 23

The German city of Cologne is resorting to a "sex tax" on brothels to boost its revenues after national reforms left local authorities short of cash.

City authorities confirmed on Friday they were extending the existing "pleasure tax" -- already levied on casinos and amusement arcades -- to brothels, erotic massage parlours and table-dancing clubs.

Cologne expects to triple its pleasure tax revenues, Inge Schuermann, a city spokeswoman said.

"This is about making taxes fair but also because we are more than up to our necks in financial problems," she said, shortly after Germany's parliament approved the country's biggest welfare shake-up in decades.

Under Chancellor Gerhard Schroeder's reforms, taxes are to be distributed to ensure local authorities receive a greater share of revenues. But Cologne, Germany's fourth largest city, said that was insufficient.

"The government's reforms are clearly not enough to provide a solid financial basis for local authorities," Schuermann said.

Under Cologne's plan, pleasure tax gains will triple to three million euros (1.85 million pounds) in 2004, when the tax is extended to cover "dancers, displays of people and similar activities with the aim of achieving an erotic effect". Cologne's total tax revenue in 2002 was around 1 billion euros.

One worker at the city's Colonia nudist sauna said: "This will have a negative effect on businesses throughout the sector because we'll have to put up prices to compensate. Lots of businesses will complain about this and try to block it."

Schuermann said the city had received no formal objections since the idea was first made public in May.

Prostitution is legal in Germany and prostitutes already pay tax on their income and a value-added tax.

Snake27
01-11-04, 17:19
I lived in Germany a few years and occasionally visit on business. My information on specific opportunities is stale, but I can offer some perhaps useful general info. In all the major cities one can find in the sex shops a "Stadtplan fuer Maenner" (City Map for Men) which gives a very useful detailed overview of the "Kaufliche Liebe" (Love for Hire) in that city. Speaking of stale, the maps have not kept up-to-date and are typically only 80% accurate, I think. Also, fair warning, they are written in German. However, they are still useful to the newbie or the non-German speaker -- e.g. the map with its symbols is self-explanatory.

The best city overall is Frankfurt, in terms of efficiency and value (the ratio of quality to price). One can read in WSG about the FKKs and brothels, but I have little to add except that the brothels have deteriorated over time, perhaps the women are less and less inclined to take the risks of this profession. The second best city is Berlin, with its bars and "sex kinos". Third is a tie among Munich, Cologne (Koeln), and Stuttgart -- among the cities I know about. Hamburg is way overrated with its Reeperbahn, it is mostly a cold hearted ripoff.

German Guy
02-08-04, 14:07
Hi guys,

I'm now staying for a while here in Germany and I want to know about any good places in Köln, Aachen or Düsseldorf. I would really appreciate any help.

Optimist
02-10-04, 20:57
Is anyone interested in trying to arrange a threesome (me, you and the girl). I'm in Germany 18-22 March Giessen/Dusseldorf and have in mind a couple of girls (Valeria, Cindy) recommended by Freiclub who do more two or more men. Private Message me

German Guy - better than asking for new info is to read back through all the reports. Some places with good reviews are FKKs Cocoon and Planet Happy Garden, and Swingerclub Beverly near DD. .
Use websites such as sexrelax in conjucntion with forums like Lusthaus, Roemerforum, and Rheinforum.Freiclub might be worth paying the sub for If you're in Germany for a while you should be able to decipher the meaning quicker than I can. Good luck

The AF
02-16-04, 13:49
Hi German Guy,

Check Antoniusstrasse in Aachen, cheap place but some ladies are OK. Much more action you find in Cologne. Go to Hornstrasse in Nippes and find "Pascha" and "Das Bordell" with nice girls for 50 € suck & fuck!

Enjoy,

The AF

Flyer04
02-18-04, 23:46
Hello Fellow Travelers,

I thought I would post this link to a very comperhensive 'alternative' german dictionary for the language challenged. It has come in very handy for me in the past.

As I am preparing for a trip to Germany myself here in a few months I've been boning up so to speak on my Deutsch.

Hope it helps

http://www.notam02.no/~hcholm/altlang/ht/German.html

NastyBoy
02-21-04, 18:03
Nice one, Flyer....been needing this. Danke schon.

NB

Alfonso
03-13-04, 17:07
I will be visiting Germany in June:

Munich -- Nuremberg -- Frankfurt -- Dusseldorf

I have heard of the famous German FKK clubs. But they seem to be out of the city center and you need a car or expensive taxi to get there. Then you have to pay entry fee. Then get a taxi back! Also I do not speak German, so might get ripped off.

Are there "windows" in German Red Light Districts in the city center, similar to those in Amsterdam, den Haag, Brussels etc?

I have heard of "eros center" -- is that girls in windows?

If so, please give locations or useful web sites.

Thank you,

Alfy

Peter
03-15-04, 22:41
Alfy,

If you want a high chance of getting ripped of go for Window girls. Even if you don't speak german your chances of getting ripped off in FKK's is relatively low.

Chakc out the FKK section, there are a number of clubs which can be reached using public transit and short taxi trips from many of your destinations. Some very well known posters travel exclusively with Public Transit and manage to get to some decent clubs.

Hobbying in Munich is BAD, Nurnberg not too great.

Frankfurt has many options with a huge RLD right by the train station with at least 20 buildings full of window girls. I don't recommend it, but some people like it.

Duesseldorf is all about the FKK's. Wildenrath, Planet Happy Garden and Babylon are all close enough (and can be reached with public transit (Cocoon in Wuppertal too)). There are also 3 pretty well known FKK's in the city limits, Dolce Vita, La Bedo and Tropicana. They are certainly 2nd tier, but still better than Window girls.

Hope that helps.

Peter

NastyBoy
03-26-04, 23:31
Hello,

Can anyone tell me why I am having such a difficult time calling Germany from the US? Does it have anything to do with perhaps that some numbers begin with 0 ? What does the number consist of? an area code and phone number? and how many digits for each? I know numbers in D-dorf begin with 0....for example 0211-9653730, this is the number to Blue Note. So I dial 011 49 and then the number and i get an American recording that the number is incorrect. If I leave off the 0 before 211, I get a Vodafone recording that tells me I have reached that number but it leaves off the ending number.

I can call Estonia and Croatia with no problem, but this number is giving me fits.

Anybody know what I am doing wrong?

Thanks.
NB

Valmont
03-27-04, 04:41
Drop the 0... if the number os 0221... Then dial 011-49-221. THat will solve your problems.

NastyBoy
03-27-04, 13:47
Thanks Valmont,

What I think I am getting now is a Vodafone recording for a voice mail box. However, when the recording gives the number I have reached, it drops off the last digit. Any clue?

It's a mobile phone I'm calling and I guess it's turned off.

Thanks for the help.

NB

Valmont
03-27-04, 15:18
I'm guessing it's turned off NB... that would be my guess.

NastyBoy
03-27-04, 17:39
Thanks again Valmont...much appreciated.

NB

Bun Biter
04-03-04, 10:53
Hi folks!

Going to Munich in a few weeks and have taken a look at the rotelatern.de site. Found a few attractive girls at the following address: Machtlfingerstrasse 12 / EG rechts
im Bel Etage.

The first part of the address is ok, however I don't have a clue as to what "EG rechts im Bel Etage" means. Anyone care to help me out with this?

Thanx in advance!

Peace.

BB

Peter
04-03-04, 19:17
BB,

This belongs in the Munich Section.

EG means Erdgeschoss - Groundfloor.

I assume Bel Etage is the name on the door.

Peter

Bun Biter
04-04-04, 07:44
Peter,

Thanks for the help.

The reason I didn't post on the Munich section is that it was really a request for translation rather than specific Munich help. I thought it might be of interest to others as to what "EG" means.

The second reason that I didn't post it in the Munich sectioin is that its a little dead...

Appreciate your help.

BB

Peter
04-04-04, 19:04
BB,

The munich section is dead because the hobby sucks in that town.

However, I assume that a report from you will soon bring the section back to life. Let us know if there is anything worth visiting from Rotelaterne or other Munich Addresses.

Peter

Bun Biter
04-04-04, 22:07
Peter,

Munich is not my destination of choice, but of necessity (work). My "window of opportunity" will only be one afternoon out of three days. I keep reading that Munich isn't too good for hobbying, but there seems to be an abundance of providers, at least judging by the rotelaterne site.

Anyway, should I hobby (I'm certainly going to try) there'll be a post of my experience within a few days of my return in mid-May. However, I think it'll take more than a single FR from me to liven up the Munich section.

Appreciate your help and comments.

Stay tuned (in mid-May).

BB

CBGBConnisur
04-24-04, 18:29
From several experiences of traveling to Germany, the best places for sex are two regions of Germany, the NRW or Ruhr area and the Frankfurt Hesse region. These two areas have clubs called FKKs where the women are completely nude or scantilly clad and prices per session range from as little as 30EU per session up to to 80EU at some of the more top of the line clubs. These two regions offer the best quality and best value for paid sex in Western Europe.

I consider the following clubs as best five clubs I have visited in Germany:
FKK Babylon in Elsdorf
FKK Dolce Vita in Dusseldorf
FKK Oase near Frankfurt
Bernds in Hennef Lichtenberg
Planet Happy Garden near Oedt

I would have also recommend Atlantis which is near Frankfurt, but this club has been shut down.

G Casanova
05-04-04, 12:42
The next days I'll be in Bremen. Any information about local escorts?

Thanks

Merlin Magician
05-15-04, 16:17
The German government announced this week that all businesses which have more than 10 employees must offer OJT and other training positions. The government says this edict extends also to the FKK's and the brothels.

The government says, however, that Prostitution is not a "profession" as such. Last I heard in bible class, it is still the oldest profession.

I wonder if the "trainees" will give discounts.

Merlin Magician
05-15-04, 16:23
The University of Hamburg has just completed studies which prove that engaging in regular sex makes you smarter.

If I had a million quid, I'd be working myself on up to the same IQ level as bloody Al Einstein.

S Feb
06-10-04, 15:10
Hi,

I am just wondering if any one at this forum can help me, I am looking for lactating women in Germany ready to nurse (preferably not pregnant but women after giving birth), I know you would think I am pervert and it is weird to think like this but I always had this fantasy to breast feed on lactating and nursing women (I have tried that in Amsterdam but to no avail)

I will appreciate any and all help.

S Feb
06-10-04, 16:11
Hi,

Is there any website (with English version) for Germany and its FKK as http://www.ignatzmice.com is for The Netherlands with details of places and individuals al as well as place information?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Nicccce
06-22-04, 17:58
Hi,

Have anyone of you guys any experiance of Parkplatztreffen?

I am a swedish man often driving in north germany and I just heard about it, but never been in contact with this fenomen.

I am really courious about to know anything about it. Please help me out.

Hessen Bub
08-08-04, 09:45
@S Feb: Go to www.jako.tk , there you will find links. Here are two:

http://21orover.com/discus/messages/43/44.html?1050811848

http://travelsexguide.tv/germansexguide/fkk.htm

Hessen Bub

Little Jared
09-14-04, 20:11
Hey ho,

I'm looking for a bbbj somewhere in Germany.

It's a simple question, isn't it? So please help me!

Thanks

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add standard capitalization throughout the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no capital lettering. Thanks!

Ortos
09-14-04, 21:35
Hey Frenchie,

Sorry, don't take this the wrong way; I don't mean to be rude or smug, just sarcastic...But:

If you are logged into this forum and need to ask the quesion "Where does one find a blowjob in Germany?", well, that is like trying to find a Haystack in a Needle. The info is everywhere.

Now trying to find a proper job in Germany, as opposed to a BBBJ, now that is a more difficult question...

Tang89
10-15-04, 01:51
A co-worker of mine recently told me about a trip he took earlier this year to Germany. Essen to be specific. He told me about an establishment there that was called the 'number 8 club'??? Basically, it was a place where men could go, pay a door fee to gain access, you are given a key for a lock box to store your valuables and a towel. Then you go shower/whatever and you hang out with beautiful naked women until you find one who suits you. Then for a relatively fair fee, you can have sex with her. Supposedly there was free drinks and a big screen TV, sorta like a bar atmosphere. And he mentioned that almost all of the women were exceptional.

Has anyone heard of this place? I'm gonna have to head to Germany soon if I can get some more details.

Iseeu
10-15-04, 14:34
Tang,
I suggest that you READ THE FUCKING FORUM! Your friend described an FKK club. Go back to Europe, click on German FKK clubs, and let a whole new world open up for you. Yes, it's all true.

Tang89
10-16-04, 22:29
Iseeu,

Not looking to get into a battle here, but your sarcasm isn't appreciated. I DID read the forums. He told me the name of the establishment was "Number 8" and never once uttered the letters FKK.

NastyBoy
10-21-04, 23:25
Tang,

Visit good old Deutschland and head to FKK World and you will experience the same exact thing your friend described to you.

Have fun.

NB

NastyBoy
11-07-04, 06:18
Hallo meine Deutschen Freunde,

I was using an online translator to email the hotel where I will be staying to make sure I was booked into a non-smoking room. Below is the reply from the hotel, but I'm not sure, when I use the translator, that they got my request correct. Could someone please tell me if they booked me into a
non-smoking "zimmer"?

Thanks.
NB

Sehr geehrte Herr NastyBoy, hiermit bestätige ich Ihnen die Umbuchung von einem Raucher in ein Nichtrauer Zimmer.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Monika

Mufu
11-07-04, 06:32
Nastyboy,

This means they transferred your reservation to a non-smoking room.
Take care that in germany, any reservation is supposed to be paid ... even if they can finf a customer for the cancelled room.

Ortos
11-07-04, 08:26
NB,

Looks to me like Monika is telling you she changed your booking from a Smoking to a Non-Smoking room. You are all set, mate!

Now, tell us where will you be going and what will you be doing when you leave that non-smoking hotel room?

NastyBoy
11-08-04, 00:59
hi ortos,

thanks for the help.

i got a couple of weeks off in december so i'm gonna hit the fkk circuit in various cities. i like flying into d-dorf airport. it's not as busy as frankfurt airport. first i'm gonna check out the scene at fkk 39 in bochum then drive down to giessen. i'm anxious to see how atlantis is recovering. hope they're getting back up to speed. if not, world is a good stand by. i haven't been to palace so i hope to work that in, but if atlantis is rocking i've always been most comfortable there. i'm renting a mercedes a 140 so it should be good on mileage and if there isn't anything going on in the fkk scene a visit to the bavarian alps should be fun.

nb

NastyBoy
12-10-04, 01:15
i gotta question....

is there a website that advises, informs, and updates autobahn drivers about current driving conditions such as traffic delays due to construction, etc??

much appreciated.

N

NastyBoy
12-10-04, 01:18
Mufu,

Sorry, just noticed. Thanks for the help. I'll be sure to keep mine.

N

Novize
12-11-04, 15:08
NB,

try http://www.verkehrsinfo.de or http://staumelder.de

Novize
12-11-04, 15:08
I couldn't edit my first posting.

Of course it´s http://www.staumelder.de

NastyBoy
12-12-04, 19:07
danke Novize, das ist sehr gut...

Valmont
02-21-05, 12:55
A bit of an odd question, but I was talking to some fellow mongers in the area and we had an interesting question, so maybe some of you more experienced and knowledgable guys that are familiar with Germany can help:

Where is a place to look for girl and/or houses that cater to the kinkier, darker, and more taboo side of things? Any website, forum? If you don't feel comfortable giving the answer in an open forum, PM me.

XXL
03-20-05, 13:15
Where is a place to look for girl and/or houses that cater to the kinkier, darker, and more taboo side of things? Any website, forum? If you don't feel comfortable giving the answer in an open forum, PM me.

The German web does not contain much because Germany has strict laws regarding adult content on the web. Those laws are a deterrent to people offering sex services through the web. However, prostitution is legal within limits and proposing P4P to a woman is perfectly legal. There are no sting operations although there may be police controls. If police harass you for statements (this may happen if they're trying to indict a woman for performing sexual acts under the cover of a legit massage business), you can send them packing.

Now you specific query. You can buy a magazine called "Happy Weekend", available in sex-shops only. Look at the last section of the mag, the one with the heading "Hostesse". "Hostess" means "pro", as opposed to the ads put by private individuals which take up the first two-thirds of the mag. The ads are classified according to region (region 8 = Bavaria etc.), except the first chapter which is taken up by phone sex ads, which you should ignore for your purpose. The ads are in German but they have pics. You can tell by the pic which type of service is offered. Nearly all ads have a phone number and I gather many of those numbers will have someone able to answer the phone in some sort of English. There is much on offer if you are into BDSM, e.g. plenty of "dominas" (dominatrixes). Don't expect bargains for those special hobbies, however. A typical one-hour dominatrix session costs between 200 and 300 euros. Some dominatrixes are quite successful and hold sessions in more than one cities!

An interesting option if you're staying longer is to try and find a girl that specializes in accompanying single men to swinger clubs. I would recommend searching among the Brazilian expat community in Germany, they're the best value for money. Such a girl will usually charge between 150 and 200 euros, to which you have to add the 100 euros entry fee to the swinger club, but then you'll quickly spend that much if you go out as a single man, and the swinger club experience is an interesting one to have under your belt. There are some smaller swinger clubs with kinky parties (SM, bi) but I was never in one of those. They are not as "public" as the normal swinger clubs and new members are vetted before gaining admittance. I was a regular of "normal" swinger clubs for many years in the late nineties and I can give you some bearings there.

CBGBConnisur
04-04-05, 02:49
The sex trade is highly regulated by German authorities, and prostitution is legal. The only thing that would get you in trouble is if you solicited a street prostitute, they do exist in some German cities. However the best sex is in the countries FKK clubs which are legal, and there are no issues with law enforcement. The Red Light Districts and Eros centers are other places to find legal sex. There are clubs called partytreffs, usually they cater to couples, but many have nights for single men with hire help brought in. There are escorts available as well but I think this is a waste of time considering the high quality of German brothels.

Borat69
06-12-05, 22:56
For a first time traveller here, I have heard that Frankfurt, Hamburg, Cologne and Berlin are all good places to go. There are so many cities in Germany though, lol. Are there particular ones that work out better - safer, cheaper, better looking women, better FKK/Rlds? I can't seem to find anyway. I'm look forward to getting to Frankfurt in about a week! :)

Peter
06-13-05, 21:51
Dr. Luv,

Who gave you that list?

Hamburg is the worst city in Germany for sex. Pure rip off tourist RLD. Avoid hobbying in that town. I do hear that a FKK opened there recently, but toherwise it is a tragedy.

Berlin has tonnes of sex, but not all good. It has a big escort scene, but not all is good. The only club there is La Folie, and it is not really all that impressive.

Cologne has two huge eros centers, but they are useless. Otherwise they have a big appartment scene, and it is tough to navigate as a rookie. Traumparadies is good, as is Samya, which is an FKK. In the general Cologne Düsseldorf area with a car there are a lot of good clubs.

Take the advice of virtually everyone on the forum and completely avoid RLD's except to just see them once.

Frankfurt is good, and the Düsseldorf area is good. Those are the hotbeds, but head over to the FKK section because that is where all the quality non ripoff action is at.

Ismael
06-17-05, 12:57
Hi Folks!

I look for an anal adventure in or near Aachen. Does anyone know the places to be?

Cheers,

Ismael

Peter
06-17-05, 21:45
check out www.sexrelax.de . Go to girls - raum aachen - and then you will see quite a few appartments and their offerings. I saw a couple fo girls who offer anal if you click through.

Travelforfun
06-22-05, 11:33
I would be at Hotel Ibis , Wuppertal soon.

Can anyone suggest FKK's , Partytreff around this area.

It would be nice if you give a little details on price's , service and girls etc.

Also I don't have a rental so a few suggestion's on using the nearest railway stations and public trasport would be really helpful.

Peter
06-22-05, 22:48
check the "Bild" newspaper, in the "Hallo" section.

In Wuppertal is Cocoon. Do a search, the prices are normal for FKK's.

Excess
06-24-05, 13:14
Peter,

Just a comment: I have seen your posts for some time now and they are consistently informative, to the point, and often entertaining.

Please keep up the work and research - it is appreciated.

Bruce Ley
07-11-05, 00:53
There is a very consice, neat summary of the sex scene at wikipedia.com:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitution_in_Germany

I thought this might help anyone who doesn't know about the scene in Germany.

Raliatch
08-03-05, 15:05
Hello!

I 've heard that a lot of cameras are installed in the Eros Center and FKKs.

I think it a nice way to keep our and girls' security. But I am concerned on my privacy. I am afraid of my picture being exposed against my willing (ex. as porn pics on the web)

Do you think you have some privacy problem in Germany?

Thanks

Member #2744
08-03-05, 18:48
Never heard of any issues, nor did I read anything in the German forum's.

Maybe if there is a crime near you and they want you as a witness and they can identify you and contact you (a lot of 'and's. which is all together rather unlikely to happen) you should be safe.

Have fun.

Peter
08-03-05, 19:42
Fast Ferarri,

Germany has very strict privacy laws, and there is no legal way that anyone can show pictures of you in public without your approval. at Big Sister in Prague, you have to sign a waiver. There are also strict laws for tape recording conversations.

Raliatch
08-04-05, 15:44
Thanks! Peter and #2744

I want to enjoy!

Netter
09-19-05, 17:15
Here is an interesting web page for those who speak a little bit of German: http://www.gesext.de/. It works similarly to Ebay, but for sex services.

Sometimes you can get a good deal, but sometimes the prices become unreasonable. If you bid, make sure you read the conditions in the add careully.

I bid a few times and was once successful, so far. I spent a wonderful evening in Augsburg...

Biggee85
09-30-05, 22:03
Guys tell me that this report isnt true, I'm staying in that area and don't want any trouble: taken from frommers web site,

Safety Frankfurt is a relatively safe city, but you should still stay alert at all times. Stay out of the area around the Hauptbahnhof at night, as muggings are frequent.

Peter
10-01-05, 14:51
Bigee,

Frommers is a guide for well heeled people and obviously the red light district isn't the sort of area they want to be hanging out in. Actually the direct red light area is very safe, as crime tends to dampen business. I would follow the advice of everyone on the forum though and avoid the RLD and head to a decent FKK, there are enough in and around Frankfurt, and noone has ever been mugged there.

The area around Gutleutstr. is more the mugging area. The area away from the Taunusstr. (RLD) is not the best place to hang out at night. Just like Port Authroity is not a good place to be in New York at night.

Biggee85
10-01-05, 16:51
Thanks I knew that it sounded kinda hokey.

Biggee,

Frommers is a guide for well heeled people and obviously the red light district isn't the sort of area they want to be hanging out in. Actually the direct red light area is very safe, as crime tends to dampen business. I would follow the advice of everyone on the forum though and avoid the RLD and head to a decent FKK, there are enough in and around Frankfurt, and noone has ever been mugged there.

The area around Gutleutstr. is more the mugging area. The area away from the Taunusstr. (RLD) is not the best place to hang out at night. Just like Port Authroity is not a good place to be in New York at night.[/QUOTE]

Ortos
10-02-05, 08:55
I would just add:

Every time I go to Frankfurt (as often as possible!), I always monger exclusively at the FKKs. However, just like apres-ski activities are to be savoured, so are the apres-FKK. After a heavy, sweaty night of FKK athletics, I always look forward to an hour or two of beer-drinking and kebab eating on Taunusstrasse, literally in the heart of the Frankfurt RLD. Yes, it is a deliciously seedy environment, but unless you are drunk and stupid (I.e. walking around with green 100E notes sticking out of your pocket, etc.), I would describe the area as reasonably safe. I've been going there for years between 02.30-05.00 at night for liquid refreshment and good late-night eating (it's about the only place in town where you can get a decent dinner at that hour), and I've never had a problem. Just keep your head about you, don't engage degenerates in conversations and go about your business. No problem. The place is pretty well policed by the Polizei as well, one should add...

Frommers? Come'on man! That is a book for Grandma!

Sky Dumont
12-04-05, 01:37
http://reality.erolog.nl/

Watch this to be a member of the pimper club

Thanks,

Sky Dumont

Travel Guy
12-10-05, 18:31
I came a cross a web site asianbabecams.com and sexyasiancams.com
These are site that you can talk to the girl and then for fee you can take them to private and they will do what you ask.
My question is does anyone know of other sites like these. If you do pleas post them or pm to me .

WhiskerBisket
12-15-05, 03:47
I don't know where else this thread might be more appropriate so I'm asking here.

I'd like to know what the best options are for hooking up with normal everyday women for STR's or even LTR. I'm reasonably decent in German (can get by let's put it that way) but am at a loss at the best way to get the foot in the door. Tried the yahoo personals where there are tons and tons of hot chicks listings but got not a single response to about a dozen emails. Way disappointing to say the least. I'm good looking, educated, good personality and so on so I'm just not sure how to go about hooking up.

Is the ability to dance a must for discos? Is going alone into a bar recommended? Any real world advice?

DJ FourMoney
01-07-06, 10:21
I don't know where else this thread might be more appropriate so I'm asking here.

I'd like to know what the best options are for hooking up with normal everyday women for STR's or even LTR. I'm reasonably decent in German (can get by let's put it that way) but am at a loss at the best way to get the foot in the door. Tried the yahoo personals where there are tons and tons of hot chicks listings but got not a single response to about a dozen emails. Way disappointing to say the least. I'm good looking, educated, good personality and so on so I'm just not sure how to go about hooking up.

Is the ability to dance a must for discos? Is going alone into a bar recommended? Any real world advice?

Emailing a dozen isn't enough. You have to remember the odds are not in your favor to start with. If you search some of the post in the Best Country For LTR thread, you'll see some post about dating non-pros in general and other suggestions.

My suggestion is to go online and find as many women that interest you and email them all. One, two or more of them are bound to be interested. Start some dialog and see where it goes.

I always feel its best to "hit the ground running", having local talent "in hand" already might ruin some key non-pro actitivies, but if that's your focus and you mainly want to monger on the side, then my suggestion is most likely the best way to go about it.

German women looking for American men can be found on American based personal sites, so it shouldn't be THAT hard to hook up. I've had no luck with Yahoo, its worst than Match.com.

I don't hit bars/clubs solo normally, but I haven't been able to get many of my friends interested in going, let alone going to monger, so I have started to plan this as a solo project. On the positive side, being an American solo in a nightclub/bar, might not be so bad afterall.

Real Vau
02-02-06, 02:17
If it in information about Hanover, Berlin, Hamburg and other german citys are interested, join our Forum:

Nordfick.net

Sky Dumont
02-10-06, 19:28
A good Way to find some girls for fuck for money in germany, I try it sometimes!

http://www.kontaktanzeigenmarkt.de/index.php?wid=3643

Some TaschenGeld Girls and Hobby Nutten you can find there,

Thanks

Sky Dumont

Sky Dumont
02-11-06, 19:26
A Good Way to find Girls around in Germany,

http://www.kontaktanzeigenmarkt.de/index.php?wid=3643

Thanks

Sky Dumont

Il Cobra
02-16-06, 16:02
I would like to point out that the website you indicated (kontaktanzeigenmarkt.de) requires a paid membership (for 1 month is ca. 20 Euro).

FKKguide
03-16-06, 21:23
Hello!

I 've heard that a lot of cameras are installed in the Eros Center and FKKs.

I think it a nice way to keep our and girls' security. But I am concerned on my privacy. I am afraid of my picture being exposed against my willing (ex. as porn pics on the web)

Do you think you have some privacy problem in Germany?

ThanksGerman laws about privacy and image rights are much stricter than in USA or UK. But unfortunately cameras are everywhere nowaways. Since the clubs are licensened businesses they are considered public places, just like a shopping mall. However they are not allowed to PUBLISH or distribute your image w/o your consent, and very touchy about that. (No cameras in FKKs except on special camera days with models--rare)

Tapes are supposed to be erased every few days, but who checks?

If you're so concerned wear a hat and sunglasses.

In general security is very good in Germany, crime minimal.

Check http://fkkguide.cyberfreehost.com for more info.

FKKguide
03-16-06, 21:54

Is the ability to dance a must for discos? Is going alone into a bar recommended? Any real world advice?I'm German born and my home town was Bonn. I go back often as a single man. German available 'good' girls will not be found in bars, which are considered too sleezy and overpriced for decent women. If they ever go to a drinking place it will be a 'Kneipe' or pub, and then in cliques. Even McDonalds, which serves BEER in Germany, are a better pick-up places than bars! -- Best places are actually outdoors, in sports facilities, public in-/outdoor swimming pools (Schwimmbad, all year), cafes, museums, parks, beaches. After dark try discos and you better have rhythm. There's where the locals find dates.

It is totally acceptable for a female to ask you to dance with her, and OK to decline. And vice versa.

Lots of fake ads in Yahoo Friendfinder ect. When recycler was still a paper I got great results with International Ads.

Otherwise advertising in local papers works very well, has been accepted for >50 yrs. But to make it more of a draw, advertise a JOB not a relationship.

Try Annonce.de which appears in print and on the net. Or invest big time and run an ad in one of the large local papers. They're all on the net.

Try: translator, personal aide, housekeeper, maid. You may specify gender and age. And then sit back and enjoy the parade of candidates, all eager to impress you. Set up interviews in a nice hotel lobby or cafe. Then actually hire one if you like her. For a test day or week. That way you know you're getting some girls who are willing to pull a load, not gold diggers only.

And for heaven's sake: don't be shy, you're in Germany where they say: "Frechkeit siegt!"

If that does not work there's always mongering.

Carribbean
03-18-06, 22:42
What kind of jobs do you have that enables you to travel a lot or gives you the freedom to travel a lot?

Xavier Yves
04-17-06, 17:56
Is it possible to add Aachen area in the forum? Aachen is not a big city but due to the unique location, so many foreingers from Belgium, France, Holland are interacting this famours town. Besides, it also has RLD and various clubs. So I think it would be helpful to everybody if we have a special post for aachen.

Jackyo
05-03-06, 05:37
I would just add:

Every time I go to Frankfurt (as often as possible!), I always monger exclusively at the FKKs. However, just like apres-ski activities are to be savoured, so are the apres-FKK. After a heavy, sweaty night of FKK athletics, I always look forward to an hour or two of beer-drinking and kebab eating on Taunusstrasse, literally in the heart of the Frankfurt RLD. Yes, it is a deliciously seedy environment, but unless you are drunk and stupid (I.e. walking around with green 100E notes sticking out of your pocket, etc.), I would describe the area as reasonably safe. I've been going there for years between 02.30-05.00 at night for liquid refreshment and good late-night eating (it's about the only place in town where you can get a decent dinner at that hour), and I've never had a problem. Just keep your head about you, don't engage degenerates in conversations and go about your business. No problem. The place is pretty well policed by the Polizei as well, one should add...

Frommers? Come'on man! That is a book for Grandma!A friend of mine who was in the service decided to stay on in Germany. He speaks fluent German, has had a number of German girlfriends, absolutely loved the place.. until one day when he was at the wrong street corner in Frankfurt at the wrong time.

He was hanging out at a street corner in the early morning and was shot in the leg with a 9 mm by someone who walked up to him, mumbled something and then just fired. They almost had to amputate his leg.

The RLD is a dangerous place. The Yugoslavs or Albanians who provide security there are known to be very violent and though they aren't very visible, they are in the background somewhere.

The police investigated it, never came up with any suspects. The motivation is, to this day, totally unknown.

The borders are more porous than one would think and firearms make it across quite easily these days particularly as the conflict in the former Yugoslavia has quieted down.

The only German city I don't feel safe in is Frankfurt.

Helena Moscow
05-23-06, 19:46
Dear Friends.
Did anybody use site http://agency-bijou-escort.com? They say they are exclusive German escort agency and offered me and my friend (on this forum she is Victoria 2005 with agency http://sweet-dreams.ru) to work together through internet. We sent them pictures – me – my fresh portfolio, and Victoria – pictures of her best girls. Finally we both got the letters from these sites that our profiles are not approved. We suspect, they could still the pictures and sell their own girls as us. If any of you has any experience with them, please, write what you think about their service. Or if you see there of the pictures posted here or appearing on sweet-dreams site, please, let us know. Thank you.

Wanking
06-22-06, 21:19
Bigsister from Prague, are currently doing a promotional tour of Germany, and are offering free sex with the 4 girls they have sent on the tour. On Board are Dominika, Eliska, Denisa And Sally. I have had sex with 3 of these girls and they are great. If you are in the follwing cities it could be worth checking out. Visit www.bigsister.net (http://webmaster.bigsister.net/bs_go.php?w=769&b=0) for more details and videos of the girls having sex.

22.6. HAMBURG - DISKOTHEK NIGHT FEVER,Nordkanalstraße 46, 20097 Hamburg

23.6. BERLIN - Bikertreff Dorfstrasse 38 Dahlewitz (Berlin south)

24.6. MUNICH - Optimolwerke,Friedenstrasse 10 - by West Main station!

25.6. LEIPZIG - Brühl 57, Beim Fanfest, Mariott Hotel (Stuttgart aus organisatorischen Gründen leider abgesagt)

26.6. COLOGNE - Total Gasstation Aachnerstrasse 752 (near the stadium)

1Ball
06-26-06, 18:16
My apologies for using the forum to ask for this kind of info.
I need to fly from AMS to MUC. Does anyone know a low cost airline that flies that route?
PM me to avoid more clutter if you like.
Again, my apologies, and thank you.

Stevenh
07-02-06, 00:46
My apologies for using the forum to ask for this kind of info.
I need to fly from AMS to MUC. Does anyone know a low cost airline that flies that route?
PM me to avoid more clutter if you like.
Again, my apologies, and thank you.

Lufthansa offers special reates of 99 Euro to AMS, but no idea how actually get them. But you might like to check out airline-direct.com, who will research in grey market tickets and regularly find good rates.

FKKguide
07-13-06, 07:20
Just finished our 2-week FIFA football/soccer World Cup and mongering tour and it was a blast, even though neither England, Australia, USA or Germany won the championship. We all had a great time forgetting our various defeats in several FKK clubs all over Germany. I'm not going to critique any of the venues nor bore you with pornographic details, but here is my very SUBJECTIVE opinion:

First things first, best service, performances: Oase, Burgholzhausen. This old standby between Bad Homburg and Frankfurt/Main cannot be beat for choice of women, friendlyness of staff or performance and attitude of the naked 'ladies-in-waiting (for you)' .

Best looking girls: Sudfass, Munich: the madam of this smallish club in an industrial area of Munich has managed to assemble and keep a bevy of about 15 butt-naked, multi-ethnic beauties, none of whom were below 7 on a scale of 1-10. But be warned that this is subject to change as the ladies tend to move around a lot since they are free agents, not employees.

Best amenities: Harem, Bad Lippspringe: four (count 'em: 4!) saunas (steam, dry, herbal, 'bio'), outdoor pool, garden, 2 whirlpools in this brand new club located in a remodeled former resort hotel amid a fairy-tale forest.

Best food: also Harem. You order your free breakfast, lunch and dinner from a 6-page menu, and the chef will cook it to order, then it will be served by a waitress to your table, indoors or outdoors. It's fresh, wholesome and tasty. Heavy on the butter and cream, but they also have salads and fruits. All included in the price of admission (32.50 euro with coupon).

Best outdoor facilities: Yin-Yang, Roermond, Netherlands. This spacious FKK facility lies on the outskirts of this typical Dutch city, just across the border from Germany. The former industrialist's mansion on a hilltop has a huge park around it, with no walls or fences to separate it from the surrounding woods and pastures. Barbecue on the terrace, swim in the large pool, get a seamless tan on the lawns.

Best value for money: Hornstrasse, Cologne (Köln). Pasha and Eros Bordell. Prices start at 30 euros, with 'orgasm warranty'. Pasha charges 5 euros for admission (free soft drinks and coffee). The women we saw ranged from 5-9 in looks, even an entire floor of transsexuals ('she-males' and post-operational) in the Pasha.

Best attendance by females: Hornstrasse brothels, Cologne (Köln): Pasha and Eros. We went there at 3 am and the entire street in the inner city of Cologne was gridlocked with cars, taxis, busses and our motorhome. There are 2 major brothels (= 'Laufhaus'): the 12-floor Pascha and the smaller Bordell/Eros across the street from it. The corridors of all floors were jammed with men from all nations, trying to arrange shags with the also multi-cultural 250 ladies or so (hard to count since most of them were busy). Even more women were available in so-called 'Verrichtungsboxen' (= relief boxes = dormitory containers) stacked in neighboring vacant lots.

Best attendance by males: Artemis, Berlin: Due to excessive publicity there were some 1000 males competing for maybe 90 females on a FIFA WC game night. Proof that controversy is good for such a business, as long as the media 'spell the name right'. We passed.

Best Kino (cinema): Harem, Bad Lippspringe. High resolution projection unit on a HUGE screen maybe 10x20 feet (3 x 6 m) large and brand new lounges, floor mats and furniture. Unfortunately they showed only one single cheap American gonzo style video running in loop mode.

Best rooms: Harem, Bad Lippspringe. Spacious and clean, decorated in various styles and themes.

(Notes: cross-posted to 'Germany' general section, as this is not only about FKKs. -- It seems cyberfreehost.com in LA has censored away my website fkkguide. Pornography of the most hardcore kind was OK there, but not reportage about real opportunities to get laid for money legally, sanitarily and safely. We will have a new website with our own domain based in Germany soon. -- If interested to participate in future tours of the German pussy triangle send me a Private Message by clicking on my name on the left.)

FKKguide
07-13-06, 07:24
Sign the petition agaisnt FIFA 2006 brothels please

http://catwepetition.ouvaton.org/php/index.phpFrom my other post:

Best attendance by males: Artemis, Berlin: Due to excessive publicity there were some 1000 males competing for maybe 90 females on a FIFA WC game night. Proof that controversy is good for such a business, as long as the media 'spell the name right'. We passed.

Rest is filed under "Best of German brothels"

FKKguide
07-13-06, 07:35
Lufthansa offers special reates of 99 Euro to AMS, but no idea how actually get them. But you might like to check out airline-direct.com, who will research in grey market tickets and regularly find good rates.Plenty of low cost airlines fly that route. Try Ryan, German Wings, Berlin Air websites. Trains are cheap too, and not much slower, more comfortable and less hassles than planes . Dowbntown to downtown too. Try the German Federal RR website www.bahn.de . Special low rates for foreigners.

FKKguide
07-13-06, 07:42
The RLD is a dangerous place.

The only German city I don't feel safe in is Frankfurt.It's safe nowhere and never if you roam a city at night, alone and drunk: One of our group on the last FKK tour seperated from the rest and got lost in a rough neighborhood of Dortmund. He got mugged at knifepoint and lost all his valuables, money and passport. Luckily he survived with only cuts and bruises.

It's advisable to stick with established FKK clubs and reputable 'houses of ill repute' in Germany and everywhere. Go with a guide.

FKKguide
07-13-06, 08:47
On our FIFA-WC/FKK tour, on the way from Munich to Berlin, we stopped at FKK-Europa discretely located in an industrial wasteland of Leipzig. Facilities were clean and comfortable, with a large outddor pool, sauna, Kino (porn cinema) free soft drinks and snacks (no so good). The women were naked, nice and wholesome looking, and for a change mostly German. Beware of the 'Piccolo' dry-hustle in the basement bar. It's a 35 euro miniature bottle of cheap champage (just buy your own at the closest Aldi for 1,80 euro and jack off, at least you'll cum). The girls ask get a 50% cut for dancing.

'Amy' (about 20, slim blonde with alabaster skin) was the prettiest of them and took an interest in me, but I was turned off by her extreme-right political talk. A neo-Nazi in a brothel? What's the world coming to?

FKKguide
07-13-06, 08:56
Beware of the 'Piccolo' dry-hustle in German FKKs, bars and brothels. It's a 35 euro miniature bottle of cheap champage or a watered down fizzy ladies' drink (just buy your own at the closest Aldi supermarket for 1,80 euro and jack off, at least you'll cum). The girls get a >50% cut. Even the non-alcoholic FKK clubs will push them. It's a stupid German tradition dating back to before the 'Blue Angel' era. Larger bottles of champagne can cost up to 400 euros, with Krimean red champagne a favorite (cost at Aldi: <10 euros).

Angus Magee
07-23-06, 17:13
Does anyone know of any review sites that are in German and cater to specifically the German, or even better, the Berlin escort/brothell scene? My German is improving and I thought it might be fun to check these boards out.

Thanks in advance

A M

Jackyo
08-11-06, 19:01
Does anyone know of any review sites that are in German and cater to specifically the German, or even better, the Berlin escort/brothell scene? My German is improving and I thought it might be fun to check these boards out.

Thanks in advance

A M

Not much about Berlin but it has the most information on where to find action in general.

They use a lot of slang though so standard school German may not cut it.

Jackyo
08-11-06, 22:38
It's advisable to stick with established FKK clubs and reputable 'houses of ill repute' in Germany and everywhere. Go with a guide.

"Reputable houses of ill repute"?! :-)

Similar to saying "military intelligence" or "jumbo shrimp", nicht wahr?

Raydeon
08-12-06, 00:28
I need help in translating some terms used by ladies in describing their services.

Gesichtsbesamung

Begleitungen

Sandwich

Behindertenbesuche

Spanisch

passive Erziehung

F.F. / Sandwich

leichte Erziehung

NS aktiv / passiv

Nadeln

AV aktiv + passiv

KV aktiv/passiv

Thanks

Angus Magee
08-12-06, 01:45
i need help in translating some terms used by ladies in describing their services.

gesichtsbesamung

begleitungen

sandwich

behindertenbesuche

spanisch

passive erziehung

f.f. / sandwich

leichte erziehung

ns aktiv / passiv

nadeln

av aktiv + passiv

kv aktiv/passiv

thanks

gesichtsbesamung- insemination of the face(cum-face)

begleitungen-??

sandwich??

behindertenbesuche

spanisch-tittie fuck i think

passive erziehung-passive education (s-m i think)

f.f. / sandwich-???

leichte erziehung-easy education (also s-m i think)

ns aktiv / passiv-[CodeWord103] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord103) act/passive

nadeln-needles

av aktiv + passiv-greek act/passive

kv aktiv/passiv-kaviar([CodeWord137] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord137)) act/passive

Globus
08-12-06, 02:08
@Raydeon

I just add the ones Angus Magee hasn't translated:

Begleitungen/escorts

Behindertenbesuche/Behinderte=handicaped people; Besuche=sessions/visits
Sandwich= When the woman is fucked/penetrated by two men from behind/anal and from the front/vaginal at the same time.

Frisch
08-12-06, 08:48

Thanks in advance

A Mwww.nordfick.net

Blue Eyes
08-22-06, 08:22
OK guys - here is the challenge of the day. Since we are all anonymous here lets rate ourselves as we think the girls would rate us. Let's see where our numbers fall.

Looks xx Skills xxx

I'll volunteer to start Looks 7 Skills 9

Gianni
08-25-06, 14:18
Can anyone maybe help: I'm going to Baden-Baden and I can not find some info about the scene there, really want to test it out as I have alot offree time there.
Please let me know or give me some tips where to look experiences are also welcome.

Thanks in advance,

Gianni

Jackyo
08-27-06, 13:18
Can anyone maybe help: I'm going to Baden-Baden and I can not find some info about the scene there, really want to test it out as I have alot offree time there.
Please let me know or give me some tips where to look experiences are also welcome.

Thanks in advance,

Gianni

You are visiting the wrong part of Germany. Sorry.

If you aren't finding reports either on this forum or on the German language forums its because you are going to the conservative south.

There is activity everywhere in Germany but it is at its best (and at its most affordable) in Hessen and NRW (Nordrhein Westfalen).

Dick Rambone
08-27-06, 17:48
Gianni,

Take a look at the web sites:(They are near Baden-Baden)

http://www.fkk-flamingo-island.de/main.php

http://www.angelinas-paradies.de/

http://www.villa-freiburg.de/index.html

http://www.bei-ilona.de/

http://www.villa-ascona.de/home_eng.html

Jackyo
08-27-06, 20:59
Gianni,

Take a look at the web sites:(They are near Baden-Baden)

As I am often in this neck of the woods (specifically down near the Swiss border in the so-called Drei Laendereck of Switzerland, France and Germany), I searched the German language forums and this is what I came up with. The quoted sections were pasted together sometimes from several reports. (I can footnote this later if necessary - kind of like writing an academic paper).

Ettlingen (bei Karlsruhe)

This is a report on Flamingo Island.

“War in letzter Zeit ein Paarmal dort. Stimmungsmäßig und frauentechnisch ist nicht sooo viel los. Hüte Dich besonders vor den Rumänninen. Dort sind solche, die völlig lustlos sind, nur rumzicken und nachkobern. Kenne ich sonst von den Muräninnen garnicht... Rate Dir eher zum Palace oder zur Oase. Doch wenn Du in der Nähe bist, dann gehe ins FI, doch sei nicht enttäuscht. Nimm erstmal ein 2 Stunden Ticket für 39,99 Euro. Wenn Du länger bleibst, zahlst Du hinterher beim Rausgehen die 20 Euro einfach nach.”

Fazit:
In other words, there isn’t much about this place from an ambiance and “quality of women” standpoint. Beware of the Rumanians. Better to go to Place or Oase (do you have a car?) and only go to Flamingo Island when you are in the area.

Freiburg

There is nothing which is written about these two clubs so you would be totally on your own.

A few observations on the scene in Freiburg.

“.......noch eine launige Bemerkung.....

Sofern Dein Freiburg - Aufenthalt die Dauer einer normalen Wiederaufladungsphase -zwischen den Clubbesuchen- nicht überschreitet, bleib`einfach abstinent. Genieße die gute Küche, die schöne Umgebung.......aber tu` Dir die spießigen Wohnungspuffs nicht an. Die Freiburger sind da irgendwie etwas merkwürdig drauf. So eine komische Mischung aus birkenstocksandalentragender Verklemmtheit......SEX, ok.......aber bitte nich drüber sprechen und nich hier bei uns, in unserer schönen Stadt.....und bloß nich zu groß...nen FKK-Club? ...bloß nich......ist ja die Brutstätte des Verbrechens. Wenn Du aber gar nicht mehr klar denken kannst, weil Dir das Testosteron das Kleinhirn quetscht, geh`in das Hexenhaus, Schildackerweg 30. Ist ganz lustig, wenn Du Glück hast, dann ist Eine von den Beiden sogar ne ganz attraktive und Du bekommst einen anständigen Quickie für 55,- Euronen. Laufhäuser und Clubs gibt es allerdings wirklich nicht. Falls das gewünscht ist, dann bleibt wirklich nur Abstinenz.”

Fazit:
In other words, enjoy the cooking and the beautiful surrounddings but this isn’t a town to have sex in. The Freiburger have a strange attitude towards sex which comes from their Birkenstock sandal wearing culture and their being Verklemmt.

He does give one address to visit: Hexenhaus, Schildackerweg 30 where you can have a quickie for 55 Euros.

Speyer

There are no reports on this club so you also be on your own here.

Here are a few words on a Partytreff between Speyer and Schifferstadt which was not that great.

“aber bitte empfehlt mir jetzt nicht den schuppen "number one", zwischen speyer und schifferstadt, näheres unter http.//www.sexdiscount-number1.de, der "aldi" unter den clubs, wo man für 120 euro(mehr zahlst du wirklich nicht) so oft poppen kann, wie man möchte.., wenn man kann und vor allem will ich war schon dort und muß sagen, das geld hätte ich mir auch sparen können, denn "atmosphäre", was ist das?, fragt man sich, wenn man dort ist.. das sitzt du um einen tisch herum, und zwar alle mädels und alle, wenn überhaupt einer da ist, männer...irgendwie peinlich und komisch, diese situation, service nun ja... ich möchte nicht verschweigen, daß es eine bar gibt, an der sitzt bloß niemand wiederholungsfaktor bei mir tendiert eher gegen 10%

Fazit:
He gives this Partytreff a Wiederholungsfaktor of 10% so better to avoid.

Baden-Baden

The last report written on this dates back to October, 2003 so its current condition is unknown. You would do us a favor to write about it.

You are actually in luck here as this club is directly in Baden-Baden.

“ Kurz gesagt. Gehobenes Ambiente mit bezahlbaren, ortsüblichen Preisen. Guter Service, aber nicht mit den von FKK Clubs vergleichbar. Alles nur mit Tüte und no kiss. Im Durchschnitt 7 bis 10 Mädels, optisch gehobener Standard. Zumindest war dies alles bis vor einem halben Jahr so. Der Eintritt kostst €17 darin sind zwei Getränke enthalten. Die Preise kann ich nicht 100% Garantieren. FM oder GV ca. 20 min 80 € FM +GV ca.30 min 110 € 1 Stunde 140€ 1 Stunde Whirlpool mit 1 Flasche Champanger 260€ Die Mädchen machen alles mit Kondom ZK habe ich bisher noch nicht erlebt. Du hast aber im Kontaktraum die Möglichkeit das mit den Mädchen abzuklären. Außerdem wirst du nicht gezwungen zu bleiben. Ich habe schon unterschiedlichen Service erlebt. das heißt von der schnellen Nummer damit meine ich das Mädchen hat geschaut, daß es schnell zu Ende ist bis hin zu zärtlichem Kuschelsex meist noch verbunden mit einer Massage. außerdem machen nicht alle Mädels französich beidseitig. Die Mädels auf den Bildern wirst du aber nicht in der Villa antreffen, da sie für die Fotogallerie Models genommen haben, da sich keines der Mädels zeigen wolte. Obwohl die Mädchen, zu der Zeit als ich noch dort verkehrte fast alle ausnamhslos hübsch waren. Für deinen Geschmack wäre auch etwas dabei gewesen ”

Fazit:
In other words, a classy environment with pricing which is typical of the region (which is typically higher than to the north). Service is not considered comparable to that at FKK clubs. No kissing, everything with a rubber. The writer has had very variable service here from “very quick then out the door” to tender GFE. Not all the women do 69. You will not meet the women in the photos as the actual women who work there don’t want their faces to be shown. He does say though that the women he has met there have been beautiful. You will likely find someone who is to your taste. Sounds like you will find this okay if you are a newbie.

Langsamer
08-28-06, 04:29
Freiburg

There is nothing which is written about these two clubs so you would be totally on your own.

A few observations on the scene in Freiburg.

“.......noch eine launige Bemerkung.....

Sofern Dein Freiburg - Aufenthalt die Dauer einer normalen Wiederaufladungsphase -zwischen den Clubbesuchen- nicht überschreitet, bleib`einfach abstinent. Genieße die gute Küche, die schöne Umgebung.......aber tu` Dir die spießigen Wohnungspuffs nicht an. Die Freiburger sind da irgendwie etwas merkwürdig drauf. So eine komische Mischung aus birkenstocksandalentragender Verklemmtheit......SEX, ok.......aber bitte nich drüber sprechen und nich hier bei uns, in unserer schönen Stadt.....und bloß nich zu groß...nen FKK-Club? ...bloß nich......ist ja die Brutstätte des Verbrechens. Wenn Du aber gar nicht mehr klar denken kannst, weil Dir das Testosteron das Kleinhirn quetscht, geh`in das Hexenhaus, Schildackerweg 30. Ist ganz lustig, wenn Du Glück hast, dann ist Eine von den Beiden sogar ne ganz attraktive und Du bekommst einen anständigen Quickie für 55,- Euronen. Laufhäuser und Clubs gibt es allerdings wirklich nicht. Falls das gewünscht ist, dann bleibt wirklich nur Abstinenz.”

Fazit:
In other words, enjoy the cooking and the beautiful surrounddings but this isn’t a town to have sex in. The Freiburger have a strange attitude towards sex which comes from their Birkenstock sandal wearing culture and their being Verklemmt.

He does give one address to visit: Hexenhaus, Schildackerweg 30 where you can have a quickie for 55 Euros. Hi there,

I disagree a bit about Freiburg, I had a great time there. You can read my experiences at Villa Freiburg here:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=342217&postcount=7

there's also a Freiburg section where you might be able to find some more reports. PM me if you have any more questions about Freiburg, and I'll try to answer.

Jackyo
08-28-06, 11:32
Hi there,

I disagree a bit about Freiburg, I had a great time there. You can read my experiences at Villa Freiburg here:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=342217&postcount=7

there's also a Freiburg section where you might be able to find some more reports. PM me if you have any more questions about Freiburg, and I'll try to answer.

Hi,

I believe the comments made on Freiburg were made in comparison to activity elsewhere in Germany, particularly with respect to service and price levels in Hessen and NRW (which is where most of the FKK clubs discussed elsewhere on this forum are located).

Southern Germany (Baden-Wuerttemberg and Bayern) are just more conservative.

This doesn't mean you can't find activity there or that it won't be acceptable.

Langsamer
08-29-06, 08:01
Hi,

I believe the comments made on Freiburg were made in comparison to activity elsewhere in Germany, particularly with respect to service and price levels in Hessen and NRW (which is where most of the FKK clubs discussed elsewhere on this forum are located).

Southern Germany (Baden-Wuerttemberg and Bayern) are just more conservative.

This doesn't mean you can't find activity there or that it won't be acceptable.Hi J,

i wasn't trying to attack you, so I'm sorry if what i said sounded rude. I've only been to FKK's in Hessen, so my wohnung experience has always been in BW and Bayern. Karlsruhe has some very cheap options compared to Freiburg.

Anyway, gotta run! sorry again if that sounded mean!

L.

Nyhanare
08-29-06, 15:12
I will be in Berlin Sunday evening and I just wanted to ask which are the best places to go, if you want to find a real 10 or "model type" of girl?

Is Kamilla la Dee, FKK Artemis or Van Kampen recommendable?

Although, I noticed the last mentioned club closes already at 20:00 on sundays which seems odd to me?

Jasedukerider
09-01-06, 15:15
Hi,

I will be in Dortmund from Monday 4th to Wednesday 6th can someone please give mne some recommendations of places or clubs to visit I will have a car and I am prepared to travel about 30-45 mins for the right action. Thanks

Jackyo
09-02-06, 10:10
Hi J,

i wasn't trying to attack you, so I'm sorry if what i said sounded rude. I've only been to FKK's in Hessen, so my wohnung experience has always been in BW and Bayern. Karlsruhe has some very cheap options compared to Freiburg.

Anyway, gotta run! sorry again if that sounded mean!

L.

It wasn't taken that way

Later,

Jackyo
09-02-06, 10:12
Hi,

I will be in Dortmund from Monday 4th to Wednesday 6th can someone please give mne some recommendations of places or clubs to visit I will have a car and I am prepared to travel about 30-45 mins for the right action. Thanks

In Dortmund you are at the Eastern edge of the Ruhr.

The Ruhr is the home of the Red Carpet Clubs or Roter Teppich Clubs. Most every town between Dortmund and Duisburg has one of these clubs: Essen, Recklinghausen, Bochum, etc...

They can be hit or miss quality and service-wise but typically offer good pricing.

Within 45 minute driving range of Dortmund you have Cocoon in Wuppertal, Dorsten (the Partytreff and Heavensgate) and the Duesseldorf clubs.

If you are willing to drive just a little further west you can get to the Golden Triangle clubs.

There are also Laufhaeuser in the Ruhr which you can visit. You can expect lower quality there though.

Wanking
09-07-06, 17:23
A guy on WSG asked: Can non shaved hairy bushed SWs still be found in Germany?

My answer: I think and I am pretty sure that 100% of women in the sex industry shave or wax these days. Some leave a landing strip or a mowhawk while most shave completely. I really think you will find it very difficult to find a hooker with a full bush anywhere in europe these days. Apart from being fashionable to shave these days its also healthier in terms of STDS.

Am I right???

Lord Blackthorn
09-14-06, 22:06
New to the board, and to Germany as well, but checking to see what's out there.

I'll admit that my tastes run on the kinkier side at times, and I've looked up a few BDSM providers in Germany. I've figured out the Domme/Mistress and the sklavin/slave stuff, but I have no idea what a Bizarrangel or Bizarrlady is?

Can somebody help me out?

Thanks!

Joe

Beckenbauer
09-15-06, 00:34
Hello fellow Mongerers,

I'm new to the board. I currently stay in Hamburg. I've been a silent reader for the past few weeks.

Regards,

B

Angus Magee
09-15-06, 05:14
I really think you will find it very difficult to find a hooker with a full bush anywhere in europe these days. Apart from being fashionable to shave these days its also healthier in terms of STDS.

Am I right???

Difficult yes but they do exist. Here is a nice looking girl in Berlin at KD

http://www.kamilla-dee.com/english/sexy_girls/emanu-e.htm

Looks like she trims but has a fairly healthy bush.

And Babsy here

http://www.intime-modelle.de/babsy.html

looks to have a full bush.

Personally I prefer shaved but I would certainly give Emanuelle a spin.

Jackyo
09-15-06, 11:20
I've been asking myself this question and don't know what the answer is.

I have been lurking in the French section of this forum as French is a third language for me and I want to keep abreast of what is going on there.

The Paris section of this forum says there are a lot of Chinese providers who work there these days. Some operate from apartments, others walk the streets.

This was a real surprise to me. I lived there years ago and on the Rue St. Denis, for example, you would get a mix of French, Algerians, Africans but hardly any Asian women.

Nowadays, French providers in France are hardly mentioned at all.

The borders which used to exist don't anymore yet these providers don't cross into Germany.

Is it because the Chinese are more likely to learn French than German? Or is it because there is a more established community of Chinese in France? A question of obtaining an Aufenthaltsgenehmigung?

More importantly, is this the shape of things to come? Will there be more Chinese among the providers in Germany in the future?

Routard
09-15-06, 14:54
Jackyo,

The Chinese you mention from France would not make it in Germany. First, German are not very much into ethnic, this has been confirmed to me by all Blacks, Latinas and Asian I have met in FKK. Secondly, the Chinese you are refering to from France are street quality girls. They can make it in Paris as there is no other choice there. Third, the German scene is a regular scene and girls need to have regular immigration documents. The Chinese in Paris are freshly arrived immmigrants, do'nt even speak French and most probably don't have those documents. As prostitution is forbidden in France, prostitution is controlled by maffia. You have had the Eastern European girls, the African girls and currently it's the Chinese connection. It can not be compared with the legal German scene.

Routard

Fred Gold
10-03-06, 15:13
Does anyone know what the age of consent is in Germany?

Jackyo
10-03-06, 15:16
Does anyone know what the age of consent is in Germany? thx

.. eighteen as I have met eighteen year olds.

In general they do not, by the way, provide very good service as they don't know what they are doing.

Fred Gold
10-03-06, 15:25
Unfortunately I agree 100%, well I guess it must be true, youth is wasted on the young

.. eighteen as I have met eighteen year olds.

In general they do not, by the way, provide very good service as they don't know what they are doing.

Angus Magee
10-03-06, 16:21
Does anyone know what the age of consent is in Germany? thx

http://www.ageofconsent.com/ageofconsent.htm

Tom2004
10-03-06, 22:15
http://www.ageofconsent.com/ageofconsent.htm

Hi Folks,

Please accept my sincere warning regarding the age of consent included in the before mentioned document, as it is not fully correct i as far as Germany is effected.

The age of consent question is quite complex theme and recently fueled by child abuse of Germans abroad, thus the respective law and regulations had been modified.

In principle there are occasions when sex with 14 or 16 year old individuals could be free of punishment, but there is one simple rule:

As long as it is prostitution, regardless if the provider gets remmunerated or any third party, the (what you call age of consent) is 18 years, and there is no exemption.

All going mongering, it is worth to make sure you do not undercut. If you are of German nationality you have to ensure this effects you even when travelleing abroad.

With more details I can easily fill a book, but as a information it should serve,

Have fun and stay safe,

Tom

Tom2004
10-03-06, 22:17
Jackyo,

The Chinese you mention from France would not make it in Germany. First, German are not very much into ethnic, this has been confirmed to me by all Blacks, Latinas and Asian I have met in FKK. Secondly, the Chinese you are refering to from France are street quality girls. They can make it in Paris as there is no other choice there. Third, the German scene is a regular scene and girls need to have regular immigration documents. The Chinese in Paris are freshly arrived immmigrants, do'nt even speak French and most probably don't have those documents. As prostitution is forbidden in France, prostitution is controlled by maffia. You have had the Eastern European girls, the African girls and currently it's the Chinese connection. It can not be compared with the legal German scene.

Routard

Who do you think controls German prostitution business - it is not the Salvatory Army, for sure.

Greetings
Tom

Jackyo
10-04-06, 16:06
Prostitution is legal in Germany, and the prostitutes dont need "protection" by pimps - the ladies run their business by themself. So the Mafia is mostly out of business.

Au contraire, my friend.. it may not be the Mafia as in the Italian Mafia but the "Milieu" as they say in Germany is very much involved in club ownership, recruitment, etc... and though not officially named pimps (or Zuhalter), the so-called husbands or boyfriends of these women are very much in the background.

Those women don't appear out of nowhere.

The brothels in Frankfurt are guarded by ruthless Albanians and thugs of the former Yugoslavia who would not hesitate to put take you out if you break their rules.

Sail Sex
11-03-06, 02:28
I will be in Dresden this weekend. I don't want to miss out on the great FKK clubs I have heard of in Germany. I want to compare to K5 in Prague.

I want to take a train to Berlin and probably go to Artemis. Berlin is a big place and I would appreciate any help with directions.

What train to take? What stop? Should I take a taxi. Wandering around the streets when its 5 degrees out is not going to make for an impressive penis.

I speak zero German and will be pressed for time. Also I will be going in the early evening.

Thanks in advance.

Jackyo
11-04-06, 13:51
I will be in Dresden this weekend. I don't want to miss out on the great FKK clubs I have heard of in Germany. I want to compare to K5 in Prague.

I want to take a train to Berlin and probably go to Artemis. Berlin is a big place and I would appreciate any help with directions.

What train to take? What stop? Should I take a taxi. Wandering around the streets when its 5 degrees out is not going to make for an impressive penis.

I speak zero German and will be pressed for time. Also I will be going in the early evening.

Thanks in advance.

Visit the Deutsche Bahn website:

www.db.de

to get the train schedule.

Vitoriabitter
11-11-06, 01:24
VISITING AACHEN - Goldentime/YING yANG/SAMAYA

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WILL BE IN TOWN NEXT TWO WEEKENDS IF ANYONE WANTS TO HOOK UP? LETS GO A HUNTING FOR FINE PUSSY!

PM ME?

vb

Man Europe
11-26-06, 04:08
[QUOTE=Biggee85]Guys tell me that this report isnt true, I'm staying in that area and don't want any trouble: taken from frommers web site.

====================================================

Greetings everyone,

Apparently the poster inadverently forgot to pay attention to the quote tags in this report. Usually I can fix it before it's displayed, but I don't have a clue as to how he intended this report to appear, so this is what you get.

The quote tags are simple to use, all you have to do is pay attention.

Anything that you want to appear in quotes must start with "[quote]" and end with "[/quote ]". It's that simple.

In addition, everybody can preview their reports before they're posted, so there's no reason for not getting it right.

Thanks,

Jackson

Xaam 1
11-30-06, 16:05
Hi all,

I am planning a trip to Wiesbaden mid next month. I will be there for about a week. Any suggestions, which hotel to stay, where to find girls, action, MPs ?, what is the going price? any suggestion will be appreciated.

Thanks all

Xaam 1

Jackyo
11-30-06, 21:21
Hi all,

I am planning a trip to Wiesbaden mid next month. I will be there for about a week. Any suggestions, which hotel to stay, where to find girls, action, MPs ?, what is the going price? any suggestion will be appreciated.

Thanks all

Xaam 1
Directly in Wiesbaden you will find Sugar Babe.

This is their website: www.sugarbabe-wiesbaden.de

This dude, Figgerus, wrote a report on the RF which is a bit dated but he did a brief summary last September which was still positive.

Hallo, Freunde der feuchten Vergnügung!

Als mich mein Weg an einem bekannten Wiesbadener Etablissement vorbei führte, dachte ich mir: schau doch 'mal wieder 'rein. Anwesend waren Eyleen und Lilli. Obwohl Eyleen den umfangreicheren Service anbietet, hatte es mir der natürliche Charme von Lilli angetan.

Sie ist etwa 1,70 m groß, dunkelhaarig, schlank mit herrlichen Brüsten - die noch versteckt waren -, gepierct in Zunge, Lippenbändchen und Bauchnabel und glatt rasiert. Wir einigten uns auf die halbe Stunde plus FO, und 130 Euronen wechselten von einer Hand in die andere.

Nach einer kurzen Reinigung und Mundspülung im Bad erwartete ich sie auf dem Bauch liegend. Als Lilli ihre beiden Bekleidungsstücke ablegte, kamen zwei perfekt geformte Brüste zum Vorschein. Mit sanften Küssen arbeitete sie sich an meinem Rücken bis hoch zu den Ohren entlang und wieder hinunter. Dabei streichelte sie mich ganz sanft mit ihren Haarspitzen und fest stehenden Brustwarzen. Ein toller Auftakt!

Kurzerhand drehte ich uns beide um, und anschließend tauschten wir die ersten Zungenküsse aus. Diese Frau sollte eine Schule fürs Küssen eröffnen. So wird das gemacht. Sanft, feucht, spielerisch, den gesamten Mundraum erkundend. Dabei blieben ihre Hände nicht untätig und schon bald stand mein nicht mehr ganz so kleiner Freund kerzengerade und gefechtsbereit. Das hatte Lilli auch bemerkt, die nun ihre Zungenspiele in südlichen Regionen fortsetzte. Und der Blowjob hielt alles, was die Zungenküsse versprochen hatten. Null Handeinsatz. Nur eine Zunge und Lippen, die sich um Eichel, Schaft und Eier kümmerten. Da konnte ich nur noch die Augen schließen und genießen.

Bevor die Dinge zu schnell ihren Lauf nahmen, warf ich Lilli regelrecht auf ihren Rücken und revanchierte mich bei ihr. Und hier zeigt sich meines Erachtens, ob eine Frau naturgeil ist oder nicht. Lilli war es definitiv. In Strömen flossen ihre Säfte, die Bauchdecke bebte und bebte. Ihr Stöhnen klang keinesfalls gekünstelt, sondern nach Genuss pur. Langsam, aber sicher ließ sie sich zur kompletten Entspannung lecken.

Sanft lächelnd schaute sie mir in die Augen und kümmerte sich wieder um meinen Kameraden. Kurz darauf wurde das Gummimäntelchen übergestülpt, und ein wilder Ritt begann. Als sich das Prickeln bei mir merklich steigerte, legte sie sich neben mich, entfernte das Gummi und widmete sich mir mit Händen, Mund und Zunge. Die Entladung war entspannend wie selten so komisch es klingen mag. Lilli hatte meinen Schwanz auf ihr Kinn gerichtet und leckte sanft die Oberseite meiner Eichel, während etwas weiter darunter der Saft herausschoß. So gut war ich schon lange nicht mehr gekommen. Himmlisch.

Lilli ist hinsichtlich ihres Angebots vielleicht nicht die Tabuloseste, gleichwohl ist der Sex mit ihr, wie er mit der frisch verliebten Freundin sein sollte: leidenschaftlich und mit Hingabe. Fast dahingeschmolzen wäre ich, als sie mir beim Abschied sagte, ich möge doch bald wieder kommen, sie würde sich freuen. Die perfekte Illusion!

Kontakt: Wiesbaden, Hasengartenstr. 15, bei Graf klingeln. Tel.: 0611 - 2059267
Fazit: He was very content with Lilli at this bordello. Half an hour with BBBJ cost 130 Euros (this is expensive, by the way!). She was a very good kisser, gave very good head. He also recommends Pia and Ronja in another post.

You can do better price-wise in Frankfurt though. Safest would be in one of the Hessen 3 FKK clubs, one of which, Palace, is easily accessible via public transport.

Jesterl
12-12-06, 23:11
Is there a thread that talks about picking up German women as an American without P4P?

Thank you

DJ FourMoney
12-14-06, 08:51
Is there a thread that talks about picking up German women as an American without P4P?

Thank you

American Women vs German Women

The only thing different is the end result... That's not to say they are easier, just that it takes much less of your money and effort to get into the panties if they like you.

What did you want to know?

I can't give any suggestions about nightclubs or anything like that because everytime a friend or family member spent time over there, they were in different parts of the country.

Do it like you do it here, go to a club. Dress nicely and smell good.

You can try your hand at "casual" converation and see where that gets you. German women have a reputation for being a bit cold and in some cases I have seen it first hand, but generally, they like to have a good time, so your best bet is not be a boring dude.

http://www.inyourpocket.com/germany/en/

Start with the link above...

I would suggest going online, but Im not sure that would work as I am not Caucasian and I knew where to find German women interested in African-American men and I have been very successful. :D I already have 2, had 4 and can easily find 2-3 more but that just makes it hard to keep all the names and other stuff right, plus these girls are the best of the group and there's no need to look any further IMHO.

Never talk to more women than you can handle and be realistic about it if you go that route.

Otherwise, there is not a thread about picking up "freebies" in Germany, but after my trip I shall drop as much science about German women and dating while being seperated by 10,000 miles as I can, though I have to drop in the disclaimer than what happens to me, might not happen to you...

All I can really say is do your research and try to hit the ground running if you plan on chasing "freebies". After all, if you don't get any, there's always FKK's and other services.

Jesterl
12-18-06, 02:36
American Women vs German Women

The only thing different is the end result... That's not to say they are easier, just that it takes much less of your money and effort to get into the panties if they like you.

What did you want to know?

I can't give any suggestions about nightclubs or anything like that because everytime a friend or family member spent time over there, they were in different parts of the country.

Do it like you do it here, go to a club. Dress nicely and smell good.

You can try your hand at "casual" converation and see where that gets you. German women have a reputation for being a bit cold and in some cases I have seen it first hand, but generally, they like to have a good time, so your best bet is not be a boring dude.

http://www.inyourpocket.com/germany/en/

Start with the link above.

I would suggest going online, but Im not sure that would work as I am not Caucasian and I knew where to find German women interested in African-American men and I have been very successful. :D I already have 2, had 4 and can easily find 2-3 more but that just makes it hard to keep all the names and other stuff right, plus these girls are the best of the group and there's no need to look any further IMHO.

Never talk to more women than you can handle and be realistic about it if you go that route.

Otherwise, there is not a thread about picking up "freebies" in Germany, but after my trip I shall drop as much science about German women and dating while being seperated by 10,000 miles as I can, though I have to drop in the disclaimer than what happens to me, might not happen to you...

All I can really say is do your research and try to hit the ground running if you plan on chasing "freebies". After all, if you don't get any, there's always FKK's and other services.Thanks for the info. I was thinking of practicing pharm at one of the u.s. bases there. Issues like the language barrier, my age (30) [how do thrity-year-olds pick up? What venues?] and how plausible it is to visit Poland, Czech if things got boring in Germany? How cold are the women? Can you approach them in public, unlike most cases in the U.S.?

I've worked in Japan when I was 23. It was great, but the language barrier was a bit much.

Jackyo
12-18-06, 11:58
Thanks for the info. I was thinking of practicing pharm at one of the u.s. bases there. Issues like the language barrier, my age (30) [how do thrity-year-olds pick up? What venues?] and how plausible it is to visit Poland, Czech if things got boring in Germany? How cold are the women? Can you approach them in public, unlike most cases in the U.S.?

I've worked in Japan when I was 23. It was great, but the language barrier was a bit much.
German women, I find, are very approachable and a lot of them speak very good English. And contrary to what people might think, they have a great sense of humor. Germans by nature are curious, very well educated and know a lot more about the US than the average American knows about Germany.

There would be more of a language barrier in Poland or the Czech Republic, I would think.

And as far as safety is concerned, I'd feel much safer in Germany than either of these two countries.

Syncmaster305
12-31-06, 03:48
Hi all,

I am new to the board, and i will be visiting germany in January 2007!

I am hoping to visit a few FKK spots and see how these clubs differ from PforP spots around the world! I Can't wait

Anyways, I cant seem to find the particulars of getting Viagra in Germany. is it over the counter or must you have a doctor perscribe it to you.

Some countries, such as Thailand, you can just buy it at the store. No questions asked.

Please let me know if this is the case in Germany, or not. I may have to get ome here in canada before I leave.

Thanks for you help!

SM

Hermescali
12-31-06, 11:55
You need a doctors prescription

Travelforfun
01-08-07, 11:58
Does anyone have latest info where Liljana( former BN & Labedo) is working now?

Admetus
01-27-07, 16:06
Hi,

I'm trying to get my head around the Taschengeld concept. Does anyone have any experience of this? Is it P4P with amateurs/semi-pros (that's what it looks like to me)? Are the prices generally lower/the same/higher than with a pro?

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Jackyo
01-27-07, 23:26
Hi,

I'm trying to get my head around the Taschengeld concept. Does anyone have any experience of this? Is it P4P with amateurs/semi-pros (that's what it looks like to me)? Are the prices generally lower/the same/higher than with a pro?

Any help appreciated.

Thanks
What exactly are you puzzled about?

Taschengeld is literally pocket money.

Or are you referring to Trinkgeld is which is tip money?

The official ISG German thread policy on Trinkgeld: do not tip. Book extra time with her or ask for extra services if you want but do not tip.

Toscana
01-28-07, 01:35
I think he is referring to the website(s) advertising women working for "pocket money". Probably like the Hausfrauen, who claim to do it on the side (but in fact often do it pretty much full time). They are probably a mixture of genuine part-timers and pros trying to fool you they are amateurs. Doubt if the prices are much different, and I doubt if the quality is very high, but I guess there might be the odd gem in there.

My guess anyway.

Ortos
01-28-07, 02:07
The official ISG German thread policy on Trinkgeld: do not tip. Book extra time with her or ask for extra services if you want but do not tip.

LOL!! Who the hell makes official ISG policy? I agree in this case whole-heartedly about the tipping, but I did not realise there was some kind of committee here issuing policy and codes of conduct...LOL! Are you trying to scare the poor boy...?

Ortos

Admetus
01-28-07, 15:28
I guess Taschengeld then falls into this big pot along with Hobbyhuren, Hobbynutten and Hausfrauen. If I ever dip my little toe into it (as it were), I'll report back. For this, I'll need to improve my German first though, so I guess it's still a little in the future.

Thanks for the help.

Jackyo
01-28-07, 20:12
LOL!! Who the hell makes official ISG policy? I agree in this case whole-heartedly about the tipping, but I did not realise there was some kind of committee here issuing policy and codes of conduct...LOL! Are you trying to scare the poor boy...?

Ortos
Realistically, official ISG policy is whatever you want it to be. :-)

If we all repeat the mantra: "No tips... I will extend session... I will ask for extras..." it becomes a subconscious thing which just kicks in automatically.

Da Loader
02-28-07, 10:10
I guess Taschengeld then falls into this big pot along with Hobbyhuren, Hobbynutten and Hausfrauen. If I ever dip my little toe into it (as it were), I'll report back. For this, I'll need to improve my German first though, so I guess it's still a little in the future.

Thanks for the help.Admetus is absolute right with his guess. Taschengeld is feeding into the amateur section. Dealing with them can be cheaper, sometimes they even ask more bucks, they tell you “you get the best GFS, like with your girlfriend” meaning they think they are no pros so you pay that extra.

My personal view on that is, if I want action like with my girlfriend I can save the money and bang her. When I go into the p4p business I want to buy a perfect illusion, most likely the pros did deliver that best in the past. The might good on some of those “Taschengeld ladies” is they do a sort of Escort service, so you can call them to your room/hotel.

You will find some good, unfortunately as well some bad ones under:

http://www.a-e-c.org/eroticontact/ec/SIESUCHTIHN.html

Happy hunting, and give it a try in English language, speaking English is not so uncommon in Germany

Trent280
03-14-07, 23:18
I fairly new to the area and I am looking for some roadside / autobahn fun. Can anyone help me out with this? I have heard all about the Fkk places but I want something different.

Artemis82
03-15-07, 13:54
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.I am from Aachen. Aachen ist not big city but due to the unique location, so many foreingers from France and Holland are interacting this famours town.

Artemis82
03-15-07, 14:15
I have moved this FAQ to its new and proper place on the new FKK topic section.

I hope that others will also post their FKK reports in the correct topic sections all of the most popular clubs are listed seperatly and the smaller or less popular ones under a general heading.

But as the popularity and quality go up and down this might need to be updated later if certian clubs start to get large posting.

WizardHi all,

I am planning a trip to Konstanz mid next month. I will be there for about a week. Any suggestions, which hotel to stay, where to find girls, action, MPs?, what is the going price? any suggestion will be appreciated.

Thanks all,

Artemis82

Jackyo
03-15-07, 23:47
I fairly new to the area and I am looking for some roadside / autobahn fun. Can anyone help me out with this? I have heard all about the Fkk places but I want something different.
.. with Parkplatzsex.

I can't think of any addresses off the top of my head but you can search the web and find them.

Member #4643
03-17-07, 19:29
On the escort web sites, the girs say they do:

GV
OV
AV
Spanisch
Küssen / Schmusen
Girlfriendsex 69
Dildospiele
Natursekt

Some of these seem straight forward (for example, dildospiele), but the others are not in my German dictionary!

Thanks F

Warsteiner
03-17-07, 20:32
on the escort web sites, the girs say they do:

gv
ov
av
spanisch
küssen / schmusen
girlfriendsex 69
dildospiele
natursekt

some of these seem straight forward (for example, dildospiele), but the others are not in my german dictionary!

thanks f

excuse the german spelling:

gv = geschlectsverkher = sexual intercourse
ov = oral verkehr = oral sex
av = anal verkehr = anal sex
spanish = tit fuck
küssen / schmusen = kissing/cuddling
girlfriendsex 69 = girlfriendsex/69
dildospiele = dildo games/use of a dildo
natursekt = [CodeWord118] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord118) (normally either aktiv i.e. the one doing the p*ssing or passiv i.e. the one being p*ssed on)

Jackyo
03-17-07, 21:39
Hi all,

I am planning a trip to Konstanz mid next month. I will be there for about a week. Any suggestions, which hotel to stay, where to find girls, action, MPs?, what is the going price? any suggestion will be appreciated.

Thanks all,

Artemis82
I don't have any direct experience down there. I also can't recall having read anything about activity there either.

As rule, southern Germany is very conservative.

If I were to guess, you aren't going to be getting any on this trip.

Brent01
03-29-07, 17:02
hi,

i will be in germany in a little while and am looking to find a seriously submissive female escort/non-pro into rimming and [CodeWord117] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord117) (specifically). feel free to send a message.

thanks

Zycke
04-16-07, 02:19
hi

does anybody saw (and fucked) french girls in german FKK or club?
French girls offer awful service in France and bad service in Belgium, so I would really like to know if it is the same in Germany!!

thks

Toscana
04-16-07, 08:20
You will normally find a French girl or two at the FKKs close to the borders with France. Saarbrücken, Neuenkirchen, Flamingo Island (nr. Karlsruhe). They cater for the French customers. In my experience they are pretty good, because they are looking for regular customers.

Great Wall
05-07-07, 05:04
What are resources in Mannheim?

Jackyo
05-07-07, 11:47
What are resources in Mannheim?
This was written by Hessen Bub in late March

Mannheim:

Either drive to Frankfurt area, there you find Palace, Oase, World, Atlantik.

Or go south to Karlsruhe: Flamingo Island.

Close to Mannheim (in Bürstadt) there's a smaller Club: Night & Day.

Or go to Stuttgart: FKK-Haus or FKK-Sakura.
There is a PT in Weinheim, Labyrinth.

See also my post #1354 under the Partytreff sub-thread belonging to the German FKK club thread.

Great Wall
05-19-07, 07:06
Bürstadt Club: Night & Day

How far is Bürstadt from Mannheim and how to go there by public transport?

Hessen Bub
05-19-07, 09:39
It's about 20km, so take a cab! Will be approx. 20 minutes.

PT: Take the "RegionalBahn" from Mannheim main station, also approx. 20 minutes.

Hessen Bub

Samsarai
05-30-07, 18:07
Hi all,

I have to go in Strasbourg (France) next week. I'll have a car and seriously think about a quick cross of the border and a round trip at the closest FKK.

Any address, place or suggestion?

Thanks

Henio
05-30-07, 18:29
Hi all,

I have to go in Strasbourg (France) next week. I'll have a car and seriously think about a quick cross of the border and a round trip at the closest FKK.

Any address, place or suggestion?

Thanks
Closest ones will be:
http://www.fkk-flamingo-island.de/fla/main.php
http://www.sakura-fkk.de/

you will find their addresses on their homepages

Both are relatively decent clubs with great facilities and within one hour drive

Chivaz

Samsarai
05-30-07, 18:37
Closest ones will be:
http://www.fkk-flamingo-island.de/fla/main.php
http://www.sakura-fkk.de/

You will find their addresses on their homepages

Both are relatively decent clubs with great facilities and within one hour drive

ChivazLooks good on the web!

I will try Sakura.

Lots of girls there.

Thanks

Great Wall
06-29-07, 16:25
What resources are in Erlangen?Any recommendations!

Jackyo
06-29-07, 17:45
What resources are in Erlangen?Any recommendations!
This is new, unexplored territory, dude! Go forth and come back with a report on what goes on there.

As Germans hobbyists will tell you: "Fast gaaaaar nichts passiert in Bayern."

Here is a posting from the RF on this topic. This dude, MrJingles, wants to know about a new club in this town.

Hallo zusammen,

hat jemand schon mal was von diesem Club hier gehört ?

http://www.frankenladies.de/HTML/Mel...1392232&ppic=Y

Club Aphrodit in Erlangen.

Soll ne wiedereröffnung sein, da dort unten ja nicht soviel los ist und ich nächste Woche dort verweile, würde mich das intressieren.

thx
MrJingles
Then here are two suggestions from Laursone, also from the RF.

Club 63/Club Pharao
Bahnhofstr. 63
95028 Hof
Tel.: 09281-3416

Bar mit Bordellbetrieb, Preise ab 50 Euro, ab 18.00 Uhr

Club Jaqueline
Marienstr. 73
96028 Hof
Inevitably someone here will remind me of Colosseum in Augsburg but that is in a distance from where you will be (if I remember my German geography correctly).

Bayern is divided into seven parts: Oberfranken, Mittelfranken, Unterfranken, Schwaben, Oberpfalz, Oberbayern, Niederbayern.

Erlangen is in one of the Frankens (Mittelfranken).

And from this forum itself, here is one from Erase from sometime last year.

Any info on Erlangen?

I will be working in Erlangen intermittently for the next few weeks, and was wondering if there is any local action. I did check out the nearby Sylt FKK, which I liked a lot. For a variety of reasons I am interested in knowing what's going on right in Erlangen.

Are there any agencies, incall houses, or good pickup spots that someone can recommend that are actually in Erlangen?

Thanks for any info, and the already helpful recommendation of Sylt - I had a great time there the other night - after dealing with the North American routine of misleading web photos and complete surprises it is very refreshing to actually be able to meet with a number of girls on site. The ambiance is very nice, and the girls are generally quite friendly. I spent time with a Czech girl named Nicole and her German friend Violetta - both were extremely hot and a lot of fun. Also spent time with a Blonde Russian girl who was very sweet. My only complaint was that a number of girls seemed to avoid intercourse, claiming 'it's too big'. I don't know if this is a common way to try to get away with providing less service while flattering the client - generally I felt a good rapport with the girls but would really have liked to have had actual sex (I have a sneaking suspicion they say that to all the clients that are obvious newbies). Still had a lot of fun though.

Sylt is about a 16 Euro taxi ride from Erlangen - the women in this region (in and out of the business) are really beautiful and charming.

e

Tokytoky
08-10-07, 00:05
The exact legal situation of prostitution in Germany has not, as yet, really been discussed, but I try my best to give an overview:

1) General
Prosititution as such is legal in Germany. According to a report of the competent German Federal Ministry,

http://www.bmfsfj.bund.de/bmfsfj/generator/RedaktionBMFSFJ/Broschuerenstelle/Pdf-Anlagen/bericht-der-br-zum-prostg-brosch_C3_BCre-deutsch,property=pdf,bereich=,sprache=de,rwb=true.pdf
(German)

prostitution is regarded as protected by Article 12 of the Basic Law, which is the German federal constitution. This means that legislation banning or unduly restricting prostitution would violate the right to free choice of occupation.

Customers of prostitutes also do not commit any violation of German laws, as long as they are not in breach of general laws protecting sexual self-determination (see below).

2) Situation of prositutes
Prostitutes may conduct their profession. Since the year 2002, they are clearly being granted a legally enforceable claim out of any contract concluded with the customer. In short: If the customer does not pay, she may sue. If no price had been agreed on (which practically never occurs), the typical price would be owed, which could be determined by expert opinion.

The prostitute may be employed, but, in practice, employment contracts are hardly being entered into, because of the wish of the prostitutes to remain flexible as of the place of work and the reluctance of brothel owners to take the financial risk of nobody using the employee's services.

Social security is open to both employed and self-employed prostitutes. Government and also many private health care insurers (government and private sectors compete with each other in Germany) are open to prostitutes, even if they state their real business. According to some private health care insurers, they are low-risk customers as they are typically very aware of health issues.

The German trade services union, verdi, is open for prostitutes. The German brothel keepers association, BUSD, as well as verdi are open to entering into a collective agreement, but both maintain that the number of employed prostitutes is too low to start with this. In theory, employed prostitutes have a right to strike.

Until proven otherwise, authorities regard prostitutes to be self-employed, because this rather suits the real picture of the business. Thus, prostitutes have to pay value added tax (VAT) on top of their income tax. In many states, revenue authorities collect a lump sum advance tax payment of 20 or 30 Euro per day from each prostitute and require brothels to do the relevant book-keeping. By the end of the year, the final sum of taxes is determined on the basis of individual tax returns. A number of prositutes and brothels, in particular in Berlin, issue tax receipts for their services on request. It is not required for a customer to demand or possess a tax receipt.

The exact legal situation of prostitutes is contained in the German Prostitution Act:

Act Regulating the Legal Status of Prostitutes (Prostitution Act - ProstG)
Of 20 December 2001

Section 1
In case that sexual acts had been performed against a remuneration agreed upon before, such agreement shall result in an enforceable claim. The same shall apply in cases where a person keeps him-or herself ready for the performance of such acts for a certain period of time against a remuneration agreed upon before, in particular in connection with an employment relationship.

Section 2
The claim cannot be assigned (to a third party), and can only be asserted in one's own name. The only defence available against a claim according to Section 1 sentence 1 shall be complete non-performance, but against a claim according to Section 1 sentence 2 is shall also be partial non-performance with relation to time. Apart from the defence of performance (section 362 of the Civil Code), and of limitation (of action), all other defences shall be excluded.

Section 3
With respect to prostitutes, the limited power of the employer to give instructions within the context of dependent activities shall not prevent the assumption of (such activity forming) employment within the meaning of social security laws.

2) Situation of brothels - criminal law
Until the year 2002, the German criminal code (StGB) contained rather unclear provisions making "promotion of prostitution" and certain forms of pimping a criminal offence. Promotion of prostitution was defined as any act supporting a prostitute's business which went beyond renting out occupational space and the "typical services connected to it". It was very unclear what had to be regarded as untypical: Some courts were of the opinion that providing condoms or the central cashing-in of money had to be considered to be illegal, while the attachment of mirrors on the ceiling would still be legal. Because of this uncertainty, brothel keepers were always under threat of being accused of a violation of the law. The same applied to the equally uncertain provision regarding pimping.

In 2002, those provisions were struck from the books because it was found that they they prevented brothel keepers from improving working conditions for prostitutes.

Criminal acts in with respect to prostitution are nowadays defined as acts which restrict the personal freedom of prostitutes, as follows:

Section 180a StGB - Exploitation of Prostitutes
(1) Whoever professionally maintains or leads a business, where persons conduct prostitution, and in which they are being held in personal or economic dependency, shall be punished with imprisonment of up to three years, or a fine.
(2) The same punishment shall be applied to anyone who -
1. grants housing, lodging in a commercial manner, or residence in a commercial manner, to a person below 18 years of age for the purpose of conducting prostitution, or
2. urges another person to prostitution or exploits such person with regard to prostitution, if that person is being granted housing for the purpose of prostitution by him or her.

Section 181b StGB - pimping
Whoever -
1. exploits another person who conducts prostitution or
2. for the sake of his or her pecuniary advantage, controls another person with respect to his or her conduct of prostitution, determines place, time, extent or other circumstances of his or her conduct of prostitution, or take measures to prevent that person to refrain from giving up prostitution,
and maintains relations to that person which go beyond a single case, shall be punished with imprisonment from six months to five years.
(2) Whoever compromises the personal or economic independence of another person by professionally promoting the conduct of prostitution by another person by the procuration of sexual intercourse and maintains relationships to that person which go beyond a single case, shall be punished with imprisonment of three years or a fine.
(3) According to subsections 1 and 2 shall also be punished whoever performs the acts as defined in subsection 1 no. 1 and 2 or the procuration mentioned in subsection 2 with respect to his or her spouse.

There are also some additional provisions relating to trafficking in human beings.

The new provisions are understood in a restrictive manner, which means that normal relationships between a brothel keeper and a prostitute, even if in form of employment, are permitted and legal.

The old, now abolished laws had lead to some remarkable forms of brothels:
- FKK clubs did not violate the old laws, as the keeper only provided the surroundings and took entry and sometimes "rental charges" from both visitors and girls. The prostitution itself was conducted on the basis of a contract between the girl and the customer, the closing of which was only "tolerated". The girls were called "frequent female guests". You will still see in some FKKs that the staff will tell: "The girls will inform you about the pricing". This is unnecessary now, but used to be a result of the old "promotion of prostitution" offence.
- In apartment brothels, the keeper officially only rented out the room to the girls. In the Laufhaus style brothel, this was even more the case. Cynically, a Stuttgart Laufhaus was owned by the city council.

3) Situation of brothels - Law of inns/pubs
The Federal Act on Inns (Gaststaettengesetz) allows to refuse or withdraw a pub licence once "immoral conduct" is promoted on the premises. The courts regularly regarded prostitution to be immoral. To circumvene, night club owners maintained one pub licence and formed another business on the name of a different person for "commercial rent and lease". The owner of the Berlin based "Cafe Psst", Felicitas Weigmann, did not want to accept this trick and sued against the refusal of the pub licence. A judge at the Berlin administrative court, Percy McLean, doubted if prostitution was immoral. As Germany maintains the inquisitional system at administrative courts - the judge inquires the facts -, he approached more than hundred lobby groups in Germany to learn about their opinion. Most of them replied, and only two of them regarded prostitution as immoral - the Catholic and the Protestant Churches. In the proceedings, state officials contended that the possibility to get two separate licences for the pub and the rental business would exist, and that they themselves found this perfectly ridiculous. Judge McLean found that the immorality of prostitution could not be established beyond reasonable doubt and ordered the State of Berlin to grant the licence. The media applauded to the stance of the brave judge.

Under the impression of this unexpectedly overall positive public response to the judgement (according to polls, the majority of Germans regard prostitution as "necessary to exist"), the Bundestag passed the new prostitution legislation.

Although the relevant pub law is still in existence, and there is no judgement of any superior court following Judge Mc Percy's ruling, pub licences are not difficult to obtain for brothels any more in practice. Since the constitutional reform of 2006, pub licencing laws are not a matter of the federal legislation any more, but the states may enact new laws. No state has done this as yet, but it may be expected that they will maintain the immorality clause in their legislation, but not to stop prostitution, but rather events like "dwarf throwing", and the like.

4) Situation of brothels - zoning laws
More problematic for brothels are the zoning laws. Brothels are regarded a business enterprise. They may not be operated in residential areas. This is the reason why many FKKs can be found outside the cities in the industrial areas. In mixed areas, the legality of a brothel depends on the question if their operation leads to "undue nuisance". What this means is subject to the interpretation of the local authorities and thus a constant issue.

5) Situation of brothels - advertising
Although advertising for prostitution forms an administrative misdemeanor (Ordnungswidrigkeit), it has to have a harassing or obscene character to be illegal according to recent court rulings. Thus, advertising for a brothel is, in itself, not illegal. In practice, even state-operated buses or trams carry ads for brothels (as for FKK Artemis in Berlin). However, disemination of pornographic content on the internet is a serious crime under German law, and pornographic is everything where "something is stiff". Thus, pictures on the internet will remain somewhat decent.

6) Restricted areas - Sperrgebiet
Authorities still have the possibility to ban prostitution from certain areas (Sperrgebiet).

The declaration of a Sperrgebiet is regulated in Art. 297 EGStGB (Act Implementing the Criminal Code), which gives the State governments the right to order by statutory instrument:

- for a whole town with up to 50,000 inhabitants,
- for parts of any town with more than 20,000 inhabitants, or
- for public roads, parks, etc. independent from the size of the town for a whole town
that it shall be illegal to perform prostitution, as far as it is necessary for the protection of the youth or "public morality". The State governments may transfer this right to other authorities. However, prosititution may not be limited to certain single roads or house blocks.

Berlin, for example, does not have such a statutory instrument.

In any case, prostitution cannot be banned out of a complete state.

SuperD
09-04-07, 01:23
Next week I'll be in this lovely country for 10 days. Unfortunately, I will be with a gal but I expect I'll be able to get away for a few hours here and there. I'll be in several different cities. Is there a sure way I can find a business willing to service my needs? Where should I look? Who should I ask. Any help would be appreciated.

SuperD
09-08-07, 00:13
Next week I'll be in this lovely country for 10 days. Unfortunately, I will be with a gal but I expect I'll be able to get away for a few hours here and there. I'll be in several different cities. Is there a sure way I can find a business willing to service my needs? Where should I look? Who should I ask. Any help would be appreciated.Thanks for all the help. I'm leaving tomorrow.

Jackyo
09-08-07, 00:14
Next week I'll be in this lovely country for 10 days. Unfortunately, I will be with a gal but I expect I'll be able to get away for a few hours here and there. I'll be in several different cities. Is there a sure way I can find a business willing to service my needs? Where should I look? Who should I ask. Any help would be appreciated.
Activity is available everywhere but action is best in NRW and in Hessen.

Chill Bill
09-16-07, 06:57
Escorts provide this service -- GV, OV. What is it?

Islington1969
10-07-07, 06:48
Escorts provide this service -- GV, OV. What is it?GV means Geschlechtsverkehr = intercourse

OV mean Oralverkehr = oral sex

Dehman
10-07-07, 06:51
What is the best place to go to find street walkers? I know there are some in Frankfurt, but I want to try different areas.

Jackyo
10-08-07, 11:11
What is the best place to go to find street walkers? I know there are some in Frankfurt, but I want to try different areas.
... in certain areas and on certain streets.

Which cities are you planning on visiting?

Your question is rather, sorry.. not rather but very vague.

Dehman
10-10-07, 03:29
I am trying to find some around the Frankfurt area not near the hauptbahnhof. Maybe in the surrounding cities. I am in Wiesbaden so even Mainz would not be a bad area to try.

... in certain areas and on certain streets.

Which cities are you planning on visiting?

Your question is rather, sorry.. not rather but very vague.

Jackyo
10-10-07, 13:08
I am trying to find some around the Frankfurt area not near the hauptbahnhof. Maybe in the surrounding cities. I am in Wiesbaden so even Mainz would not be a bad area to try.
Street activity in Germany is known as Strassenstrich or Strich.

There are specialized websites which deal with this topic just as there are for guys interested in Parkplatzsex. Because of the local and regional nature of it, you will have to search specifically for the towns you are interested in.

Z. B. the Rheinforum (which focuses on NRW) has a section which deals with this. It is lumped with Laufhaeuser and other such activity.

I just tried a search on the Roemerforum but didn't come up with much unfortunately... but then again its because its not a regionally focused forum but one with a national perspective.

Here is the Wikipedia article on this topic:

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stra%C3%9Fenstrich

Fla_FunMeister
01-08-08, 18:10
What does the following mean:

Spiele zu Dritt
Badespaß
Duschspiele
Zungenküsse
Eierlecken
Muschilecken

Thanks!

Doctor_Skank
01-08-08, 19:54
What does the following mean:

Spiele zu Dritt
Badespaß
Duschspiele
Zungenküsse
Eierlecken
Muschilecken

Thanks!

Spiele zu Dritt: threesome/menage a trois
Badespaß: bathing fun
Duschspiele: shower games
Zungenküsse: tongue kissing/French kissing
Eierlecken: ball-licking
Muschilecken: pussy licking/cunnilingus

Wanking
01-19-08, 15:13
Is there an RLD/Eros in Munster?

Chill Bill
02-18-08, 20:35
Anyone ever try this service (or know how it works)??? Looks like 90% of the women on this thing are from Germany! Is it a legit way to meet sexually active girls? Or, is it flooded with fakes and falsehoods? Thanks!

Mike Mike
03-10-08, 20:12
Hi,

I Was In Germany During Cebit 2008 From 3rd To 10th Of March, I Had Not Enough Euro And Try To Change My $ 2 € The InternatİÖnaİl Rate Was .66 But She Change .59 About 10% Higher And Buy Rate Was .69 € To 1 $ About 15% Higher Then Internatİonal Rate It Means 25% Commİsion For A Buy And Sale I Thİng The German Bank Are Thief Not Bankers. Never Change Moneny İn Germany Never Fucky Country

Mİke

======================================

Hi Mİke,

I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

Would you please refrain from capitalizing the first letter of EVERY word in your reports!

It's difficult to read, it's time consuming to fix, and it takes you more work to write like that.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

Jackson

Sannita Sos
03-15-08, 01:24
Hello,

I went last week in Berlin for my first time and I had very good time. I went to Tiffany. Van Kampen and Lord Gabriell, it was my first time with prostitutes and brothels.

I want to ask you witch other citys of Germany do you suggest to me to go in the future for the "same good fun"?

Jackyo
03-16-08, 18:16
Hello,

I went last week in Berlin for my first time and I had very good time. I went to Tiffany. Van Kampen and Lord Gabriell, it was my first time with prostitutes and brothels.

I want to ask you witch other citys of Germany do you suggest to me to go in the future for the "same good fun"?
This activity is available everywhere in Germany.

Does this mean you are only interested in the brothel scene? There are also Laufhaeuser (an Eros Zentrum), FKK clubs, Partytreffs, Swingersclubs, the street scene, Sexkinos, etc...

These services are available in various formats and so I'm not sure whether this indicates you are only interested in brothels.

Sannita Sos
03-17-08, 01:15
I am interested at brothel scene and fkk clubs.

This activity is available everywhere in Germany.

Does this mean you are only interested in the brothel scene? There are also Laufhaeuser (an Eros Zentrum), FKK clubs, Partytreffs, Swingersclubs, the street scene, Sexkinos, etc...

These services are available in various formats and so I'm not sure whether this indicates you are only interested in brothels.

Jackyo
03-17-08, 12:50
I am interested at brothel scene and fkk clubs.
... dedicated to the FKK club scene.

The primary Laender for FKK clubs are NRW (Nordrhein Westfalen) and Hessen. These are where they have destination FKK clubs.

There are FKK clubs in other Laender but they are minor clubs compared to the clubs you will find in NRW and Hessen.

The brothel scene exists most most everywhere but seems to be most highly developed in Berlin. Our resident Berlin brothel expert is Angus McGee. He can fill you in better than I can (I am primarily an FKK and Partytreff dude and my Hauptjagdfeld is primarily NRW).

Wanking
03-31-08, 18:04
Any info on Munster apart from the 3 partytreffs?

Are there any street girls, windows girls etc?

I'm heading there with 2 guys on May 6th. We wont reach Munster till 11pm or so, so too late to hit the PTs, anyway we are going to hit Traumland the next day. But we would like some action the first night we visit.

Carnevalisticus
04-09-08, 20:30
Dear fellow mongers,

On my stay in Düsseldorf I found a hidden place, Gerresheimerstr. 99, doorbell is named with Schwarz. There is a flat in the groundfloor, with 4 rooms and some nice, lithuanian and latvian ladies. The mamasan called Erika herself is a real nice one, mid 30, blond, nice massive breasts, totaly cool and fun to be with. She has 3-4 girls, not less than a solid 7, 5 (and I am a bit picky! ). 1hour 150euros, 30min 60euros, clean nearly new renovated place.

There was absolutley no reason to complain, BBBJ and what you may ask is included. Just ask upfront what you would like to have.

In my opinion a good value for a quick hit, while located in the center.

Have fun, C.

Wanking
04-10-08, 12:35
Dear fellow mongers,

On my stay in Düsseldorf I found a hidden place, Gerresheimerstr. 99, doorbell is named with Schwarz. There is a flat in the groundfloor, with 4 rooms and some nice, lithuanian and latvian ladies. The mamasan called Erika herself is a real nice one, mid 30, blond, nice massive breasts, totaly cool and fun to be with. She has 3-4 girls, not less than a solid 7, 5 (and I am a bit picky! ). 1hour 150euros, 30min 60euros, clean nearly new renovated place.

There was absolutley no reason to complain, BBBJ and what you may ask is included. Just ask upfront what you would like to have.

In my opinion a good value for a quick hit, while located in the center.

Have fun, C.Good info, are yo u sure about the pricing?

Why not just go for 2 x 30 min sessions for €120?

Carnevalisticus
04-10-08, 18:13
Wan King

the Tel. 0049 / 178 670 36 75 , I am pretty sure about the prices, allthough I had a couple of that dark beer what they drink in Düsseldorf.

However, I was pretty satisfied.

Cheers,

Yours C.

Dan Ward
05-13-08, 20:28
Anybody know of any action here? I will be staying at the Holiday Inn which is near the station I believe. I don't know enough about Germany to pick up on the existing reports to know if there is anything close by. Would love to find a FKK club if possible.

Carnevalisticus
05-14-08, 08:57
Hi Dan,

Passau is close to the Czech side the most of the lokals go there , but there is a Saunaclub in town.

Saunaclub 1001. Steinbachstr. 13. 94036. Passau. 0851/85513

You may try it there, as far as I am told the ladies are quite nice, due to the competition across the border.As far as I know the next real FKK Club is in Augsburg.
You also may check the side www.supersexy.de , this side is related to the south of Germany,mainly Bavaria.

Have fun! C.