PDA

View Full Version : Berlin

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

BaltiX
02-18-18, 05:14
Yes it is. Just confirm when ordering.Isn't that illegal?

Marvin Hinton
02-18-18, 13:49
First time in Berlin. Many thanks to those that have reported before me. Adding my experience.

Airport Girls. As per previous forum reports, very easy to find once out of the train station. Short walk through a parking lot along a good sized road. Red standalone building with a driveway that leads to a door in the back slightly recessed. Price was accurate per the website. The facilities were very bare. Two showers, one of which without a shower head. The sauna was off and looked defunct. One toilet each on the first and second floors (didn't explore the third floor much). Three waiting areas, all fairly small. A bar area, a stripper pole area, and a sitting area with two very tight you shaped couches. Half a dozen girls, all subpar. Most overweight. The fittest one is probably a 5. About 10 guys around, skewed towards the younger side. Smoking allowed within the building.

Overall, the sessions were very mechanical (BBBJ, missionary, doggy) and transactional. I relate this to the Athens Fylis St scene except all under one roof plus a lounging area. The whole operation was kind of dingy. My main concern was the in between time. There was no food, no television, so waiting consisted of smoking (which I don't), drinking, and (if you're a local) chatting with the girls and guys. Since I'm visiting without German proficiency, one of those options was off the table. If there was a video going on at least I can pretend to distract myself. To be fair, everyone was very friendly, but there's only so much you can communicate without a translator app on hand.

A minor thing which I noticed on the train ride there: the Flughafen Berlin-Schönefeld train station is just barely outside the be zone of the public transport set-up. Fortunately, I didn't get ticket checked this time around. That, combined with the lower quality girls, sketchy set-up, and awkward waiting periods, I don't expect to revisit.

Marvin Hinton
02-20-18, 03:29
Anni Porsche. Per the website's instructions, found the address. There's like 40 buzzers, but this one's conveniently labeled in red. Once in the big door, it's immediately to the right on the first floor. I arrived shortly after 1 pm and stayed about 5 hours. In contrast to Airport Girls, this place feels much higher class. There were two areas to lounge: a bar, and a TV / food area with a couple of couches. There was food laid out, and quite a bit of variety. Projected on a big white wall was a sports channel, which made it easier to pass the time. One big communal bed and one small bed in a side room. One shower, one toilet, one urinal. There was a hot tub in a side room, but it was sealed off.

I observed the girls were on a 3 hour shift. I came in right as one shift was ending so got to observe that transition. A new girl came in. I assume was new because she spent some time getting her pictures taken. At any given time, there's 3-4 girls in play. In theory, it was a gang bang set-up, but practically (aside from some occasional cross-groping) it was all one on one action. To be fair, this could be just a matter of when I was there (afternoon). I don't think there was ever more than 8 guys, so the ratio was pretty good. It was basically a matter of taking turns.

Girls were fairly attractive. No one spoke English so I have to guess they're Romanian or Turkish. All very engaging and wiling to please. Some were more GFE than others. BBBJ / CBH depends on the girl. Whether accidental or otherwise, I saw a guy CIM. The girls took showers between each transaction, which put a natural stop to possible GB. As far as I can tell, everything was CFS.

Guys were all very friendly, at least non-verbally since I didn't speak German. Half the guys would chat amongst themselves, while half would just silently wait & recover.

Overall, I really enjoyed Anni Porsche. The food was good. The girls were attractive & friendly. It is a very small operation, which was fine given the attendance when I was there. I can see it getting a little awkward if there were more guys. Not sure if they scale up the number of girls based on time of day in response to demand. I would go back.

Marvin Hinton
02-20-18, 21:49
Erlebniswohnung. Arrived about 6 pm and paid the second tier price per the website. Non-descript building but the glass door had a sign confirming the location. Buzzed in, but wasn't sure where to go. Eventually wandered up to the third floor where this was. I paid the amount specified on the website and was given a towel. Not obvious where I could get flip flops. Some guys were walked around barefoot, so I thought everyone brought their own. But towards the end when people had left, I could see flip flops strewn around, so if someone can share guidance on how to get flip flops would be appreciated.

In many respects, twice the size of Anni Porsche. 3 big beds, about twice the number lockers. The 3 beds were in adjacent rooms. It seemed like girls would just rotate between the rooms, but occasionally they'd double up on one bad. 3 showers in one small area. Still one toilet. Food spread was okay, less variety than Anni Porsche. Lounge / TV area seemed about the same size, but tighter / more seats than Anni. No distinct bar area, but there's a fridge for self serve. Usually there was one or two girls on the beds, which would attract a crowd. Then guys would just meander over to the TV room and watch football.

I stayed from 6 pm to about 10 pm. During which the number of guys probably topped at 15. At any given time there's probably 2 girls in play, so the ratio was much higher than in Anni. With that ratio, this was much more of what I imagined a GB would look like: a girl on the bed, and 10 guys surrounding her jockeying for position. The girl would actively take it on both sides while reaching out for a stroke. Girls were of similar quality to Anni. Mostly tight and enthusiastic. Depending on the girl / situation, both CBJ and BBBJ were in play. Guys seem a little more liberal about DATY and kissing here, which was somewhat disturbing since I saw BBBJCIM.

Guys were nice enough. Mostly kept to themselves more so than in Anni. Interestingly, this place seems to attract more of an international crowd, so I found about 4 guys who's instinct was to speak English. When engaged in action, the main skill seems to be positioning yourself amongst the sea of guys. It sometimes seems like a random draw as to which dick the girl reached for next. I imagine the regulars have it figured out. Not that I'm fully versed on GB etiquette, but some of the older guys just seemed rude. Pop then just stay in their position blocking the action.

I enjoyed my visit although I'm of two minds as to whether I'd repeat. It's a nice operation, but with that high of a guy-to-girl ratio, most times there's just a horde of guys standing around waiting their turn constantly stroking themselves (which I didn't see in Anni). Personally, I found myself focusing less on the action and more just hoping that I didn't get sprayed by some mis-calibrated arousal to my left. On the flip side, the nature of GB de-personalized the experience, much more so than the one on one action in Anni. I imagine the girl wouldn't recognize any of us after the fact, just a crowd of dicks.

Neurosynth
02-20-18, 23:39
Nice report Marvin! Just out of curiosity, if you have time to look, were any of the girls on their line up page there when you were?

https://www.anni-porsche.de/en/my-friends.html

AnonPlz88
02-21-18, 01:28
Overall, the sessions were very mechanical (BBBJ, missionary, doggy) and transactional. I relate this to the Athens Fylis St scene except all under one roof plus a lounging area. The whole operation was kind of dingy. My main concern was the in between time. There was no food, no television, so waiting consisted of smoking (which I don't), drinking, and (if you're a local) chatting with the girls and guys.That's interesting to hear about BBBJ at Airport Girls. Did you get it with every girl? I've always heard they only offer CBJ there. Were your sessions in a room with other people or did you manage to get a room alone?

Marvin Hinton
02-21-18, 04:21
Nice report Marvin! Just out of curiosity, if you have time to look, were any of the girls on their line up page there when you were?

https://www.anni-porsche.de/en/my-friends.htmlI remember checking out the page after my visit and found it to be fairly accurate. Yvonne was nice and engaging. Viky had this thing about making a moaning sound with every little move (even non-sexual ones) which was distracting. Maria had a very tight body, a real spinner.

Marvin Hinton
02-21-18, 04:24
That's interesting to hear about BBBJ at Airport Girls. Did you get it with every girl? I've always heard they only offer CBJ there. Were your sessions in a room with other people or did you manage to get a room alone?Oops. That was a typo. All my sessions were CBJ.

I've had both. The room on the second floor was a wider king sized bed. When I was in there with a girl, at some point another girl comes in with another guy. So it was a shared, but we basically ignored each other. At some point I was also in a room on the third floor where the room is basically as big as the twin sized bed. So we were alone, but more because of the design of the room.

Marvin Hinton
02-21-18, 04:32

https://www.anni-porsche.de/en/my-friends.htmlI'm taking a second look at the list of girls. Of the ones that were there but I didn't have first hand experience. Maja had a bit of an attitude, yelling at a guy for starting to engage her. While I don't understand the language, I think it was because he didn't shower between sessions. She's probably in the right, but could have presented better. Also during a session with another guy, she would occasionally scold him for doing something (again, the specifics elude me due to language reasons).

The picture isn't very clear, but I think Bonny was there too. She stood out as someone who would flirt with a guy a bit in the lounge area before pulling him to bed. Whereas most girls were just "let's go."

Marvin Hinton
02-21-18, 21:03
Insomnia. Thursday. Which on a weekly regular schedule makes it a swinger party? I just thought of it as a GB event. Wow. Unintentional, but I'm glad I scheduled this towards the end. Insomnia Thursday is like (Anni Porsche + EW) times 5. And I mean that literally in many ways. The space is about that much bigger. There's like 15 beds all over the place (although the day I was there only 5 were in active use). The food variety was better than Anni. The bar is huge. The number of people was much more. I'm just going to guess at about 60 guys, with a guy-to-girl ratio much better than EW. I'd definitely revisit in the future.

Getting there was easy enough. The website's address is accurate. It's a full blown club so not subtle like Anni / EW. I read the instructions ahead of time so I knew that it was (Hedonistic Social Club) members only, so pre-work involved signing up for 6 months /30 EUR and bringing printed copies of the receipt. At the counter, they did ask for this and print me out a member card, so I have no idea how much more difficult if I showed up unannounced. The one unexpected thing was no lockers. You were expected to change and put your stuff on a coat hanger. Fortunately I brought a lightweight bag for my flip flops and could do as they asked. I'd hand over the hanger worth of clothes to a lady who gave me a paper receipt. I would have felt more comfortable with a locker, but it turned out well. 2 changing areas near the front which were basically photo booth looking things.

The party itself was one level up. The music was dance but subtle, gave enough of a vice but not so much that I had to yell to talk to someone. Two levels. Second level had a buffet with 3 2-person tables. It also featured 3-4 beds, which I don't think were used this night. First level had one massive room plus another 3-4 smaller connected rooms + a large shower area + a jacuzzi. Like I said, Anni+EW x5. The large room had a bar on the side, one 4 person bed in the middle where there was continuous action, and two queen size ish beds on the side with occasional action. The center bed always had about 3-5 girls in play. Much like EW, there's an element of guys circling and positioning themselves. In contrast, the ratio was better and it was less obvious that everyone was constantly stroking.

In particular, I loved one of the two side rooms (which was designated a smoking area). It was a bed, sectioned off, but with a large slot visible from the outside all around. I think of it as a glory hole, except not a hole, but an opening from about my thigh to my chest. 3 girls inside, constantly pulling guys in. And the girls would constantly stroke the guys outside through this glory opening. Gorgeous girls.

The girls ranged all shapes and sizes. Some gorgeous spinners. An attractive middle aged lady who I assume was well known because guys just gravitated towards her. Half the girls were fairly large and tattooed. I'd count about 15 at any given time. Not all are in play. Some obviously came in as a couple and would just follow a single guy around. The guys were either in towels or dressed in black shirt / underwear, as per some of the posts in the forum had indicated. There was one guy with a white shirt on, so I guess it's not that strict. There were a couple of guys dressed in drag. And a couple of guys in BDSM gear. But otherwise, black shirt / underwear is solid. Like EW, I think this place attracts tourists or at least expats, so I found some guys who could communicate in English, exchanging notes. Overall, I loved it.

AssLover46
02-22-18, 09:56
Erlebniswohnung. I stayed from 6 pm to about 10 pm. During which the number of guys probably topped at 15. At any given time there's probably 2 girls in play, so the ratio was much higher than in Anni. With that ratio, this was much more of what I imagined a GB would look like.Great to get an update like this Marvin! I have been to EW several times in the past but it has been getting worse in the sense that there was more waiting time between and fewer girls. The first time I went it was more or less non-stop. Can I ask, what day of the week was it that you were there and were there any slow periods where there was no action from anybody? I am considering a Thursday visit in a couple of weeks or whether to choose Insomnia to which I have never been.

AssLover46
02-22-18, 10:25
Insomnia. Thursday.
First level had one massive room plus another 3-4 smaller connected rooms + a large shower area + a jacuzzi. Like I said, Anni+EW x5. The large room had a bar on the side, one 4 person bed in the middle where there was continuous action, and two queen size ish beds on the side with occasional action. The center bed always had about 3-5 girls in play.

In particular, I loved one of the two side rooms (which was designated a smoking area). It was a bed, sectioned off, but with a large slot visible from the outside all around. I think of it as a glory hole, except not a hole, but an opening from about my thigh to my chest. 3 girls inside, constantly pulling guys in. And the girls would constantly stroke the guys outside through this glory opening. Another super report thank you Marvin! I have been wanting to try Insomnia previously but since I don't really go for the club scene I have opted for ERW and AP instead. I had also been a little put off by the extra 30 Euros for membership. But if that buys some better experiences I guess it is a small price to pay. Now I think I will give this a try also in a couple of weeks and will report back. As a single guy, it sounds like there is not too much problem getting some action on the Thursdays? You say it is continuous action in the middle bed and also the side room with the slot? Are they swingers or 'house girls'? I also have a limited allowable time frame from approx 3 pm to 8 pm. Was that period reasonably busy do you think?

Marvin Hinton
02-23-18, 04:41
Great to get an update like this Marvin! I have been to EW several times in the past but it has been getting worse in the sense that there was more waiting time between and fewer girls. The first time I went it was more or less non-stop. Can I ask, what day of the week was it that you were there and were there any slow periods where there was no action from anybody? I am considering a Thursday visit in a couple of weeks or whether to choose Insomnia to which I have never been.I was there last Wednesday. There were a couple of times none of the three beds were used, during which folks just watched the football game. I'd guess both times they lasted for about 10 minutes. I remember that it was the same girls with rest periods where they went into the back rooms to do whatever. I wasn't there for that long, but during which one girl had 3 sessions, 2 girls had two sessions. So in contrast to Anni where the a girl would distinctly show up and leave in about 3 hours, EW had less obvious shifts per se but the same girls. This is an observation over about 4.5 hours.

I understand Insomnia has different event types per weekday, while I imagine EW is the same type of thing every day. From just one observation per venue, I'd say Insomnia hands down. Everything you'd find in EW, you'd find in Insomnia, but more & bigger.

Marvin Hinton
02-23-18, 04:46
Another super report thank you Marvin! I have been wanting to try Insomnia previously but since I don't really go for the club scene I have opted for ERW and AP instead. I had also been a little put off by the extra 30 Euros for membership. But if that buys some better experiences I guess it is a small price to pay. Now I think I will give this a try also in a couple of weeks and will report back. As a single guy, it sounds like there is not too much problem getting some action on the Thursdays? You say it is continuous action in the middle bed and also the side room with the slot? Are they swingers or 'house girls'? I also have a limited allowable time frame from approx 3 pm to 8 pm. Was that period reasonably busy do you think?The big bed was non-stop. The two side beds in the big room was stop & go. I didn't pay too much attention since they tended to be a couple with a couple of guys hovering. The smoking room with the glory hole thing was non-stop until about. 11 pm? After which the 3 girls came out to the big room and that side room emptied out. I don't have the experience to gauge which ones were house girls, nor was I there during the afternoon. Love to hear thoughts from those with more visits?

BaltiX
02-25-18, 00:45
Weird question: Is it possible to shower together with a message girl?

Piefke
02-26-18, 10:42
Weird question: Is it possible to shower together with a message girl?It depends on the message: If it consists of a letter with some money inside, then probably yes.

Seriously: Some places offers "Baderitual" or similar and have bath tubes for shared sessions. Here definitely yes. If not, then it depends on the girl. Just ask before or during introduction. Sensual Massage in Brandenburger Str. Has large showers in the room. At MyLady massage at Markgrafendamm I had such a session as well (as starter) - here a large shower place, but not in the room. Both times a nice experience without any penetration whatsoever.

It depends on the girl and costs usually a small extra obolus.

XXL
02-26-18, 10:51
Weird question: Is it possible to shower together with a message girl?Some girls will be only to happy to waste part of the time you paid for in the shower.

Vito Corleone
02-27-18, 10:12
Weird question: Is it possible to shower together with a message girl?Yes, but it depends. Money talks!

TopConas
03-04-18, 13:43
Hello,

Any recommendations or tips for a beginner couple visiting Berlin? Would like to get a women involved.

Milfotronic
03-04-18, 19:26
The Berlin forum is very static these days. Not many reports. It's been like this for months.

BaltiX
03-05-18, 18:12
I mentioned before than this forum is more focused on FKK scene compared to other forms of sex industry in Germany. Maybe that's why. Or it could be the weather.

https://www.escort77.berlin/

Can you please advise on this agency? Furthermore, can somebody recommend a high end agency?

Regards.I noticed there are fewer girls advertising on Escort77 these days, 18 currently compared to over 30 last year.

Piefke
03-06-18, 20:18
...I noticed there are fewer girls advertising on Escort77 these days, 18 currently compared to over 30 last year.Probably a result of the new law? Not every woman wants to ask for the sex working permit in the Berlin townhall and maybe decided to quit.

AssLover46
03-07-18, 22:51
First day back in Berlin this afternoon and I was compelled to return to the Anni Porsche party having enjoyed some good times a year or two back. Was a pretty good visit in the end, although I think you have to give it a little time. As has been pointed out previously, this party is mostly a series of one on one action rather than a gangbang. Although with a couple of exceptions. The premises are a little dingy and the ladies there are perhaps not the youngest / best looking. But on the other hand they are friendly and welcoming. And are not pumped up with fake breasts etc. I thought the food has gone way downhill this time, just a few miserable sandwiches and pickles and a lot of lollies. But there are plenty of liquid refreshments. Arrived about 1 pm and stayed until 5 - at first it was rather quiet but did pick up as the afternoon went on. Almost always two ladies on offer, although sometimes only one. This is considerably better than Erlebniswohnung the last time I was there. However on the other hand the action is slower at Annie Porsche and there were definitely a few guys pussy blocking. I would say I spent the first half hour watching and waiting for a turn, which given that there were only about 6-8 guys present, says something. I sessioned 6 or 7 times with 5 ladies in 4 hours and managed to cum 3 times which I was pretty pleased about. Tall Lexy was OK, Yvonne was a bit tired looking but fantastic body and very pretty. Skinny Trixy covered in tattoos was very into blowjobs and very good at it too. Bigger Daniella was pretty sexy and more into the gangbang idea and had 4-5 men surrounding her with cocks in hands and mouth and between the legs. Disappointingly, almost all of the BJs were covered but there was some rubberless happening from one or two I won't name. The highlight for me was wonderful Carmen. Young and very pretty face, a little on the chubby side perhaps but only in the sort of way that makes you want to grab her. Super sexy Latina, gorgeous eyes and smile and very feminine. Instead of holding court in the main room, she just turned up in the TV room when I was in recovery mode and proceeded to seduce me with cuddles and necking (but no kissing). Super blowjob in the sofa and then she stood over me so I could enjoy some DATY. Boy she got me going! Then she took me to the back room and held out her legs wide (wow flexible) and we enjoyed a hot, hard fuck! I blew harder (and louder) than I have for years and I am sure the guys in the lounge would not have missed the noise! Then she showered and repeated for the next guy in the sofa. I could have stayed longer but I felt like it could not get better than that and wanted to leave on a highlight. Hope I have enough left in the tank for tomorrow's visit to Insomnia. (report to come).

Roaming Viking
03-08-18, 21:04
Thank you my friend, I am on my way to Berlin as we speak and I will be sure to check out AP. I was there two years ago and was not overly impressed. There was this skinny little arabic looking girl with a nice bish and I had my way with her. But it was so mechanical and totally covered. I did not go last year but plan a visit next week. There are not a lot of venues in Berlin anymore. EW seems to have gone downhill and Insomnia was pretty lame last year. And now I hear that they want a membership fee as well. WTF?

I am grateful for any helpful info on the Berlin scene. You can PM me.

Thanks.

First day back in Berlin this afternoon and I was compelled to return to the Anni Porsche party having enjoyed some good times a year or two back. Was a pretty good visit in the end, although I think you have to give it a little time. As has been pointed out previously, this party is mostly a series of one on one action rather than a gangbang. Although with a couple of exceptions. The premises are a little dingy and the ladies there are perhaps not the youngest / best looking. But on the other hand they are friendly and welcoming. And are not pumped up with fake breasts etc. I thought the food has gone way downhill this time, just a few miserable sandwiches and pickles and a lot of lollies. But there are plenty of liquid refreshments. Arrived about 1 pm and stayed until 5 - at first it was rather quiet but did pick up as the afternoon went on. Almost always two ladies on offer, although sometimes only one. This is considerably better than Erlebniswohnung the last time I was there. However on the other hand the action is slower at Annie Porsche and there were definitely a few guys pussy blocking. I would say I spent the first half hour watching and waiting for a turn, which given that there were only about 6-8 guys present, says something. I sessioned 6 or 7 times with 5 ladies in 4 hours and managed to cum 3 times which I was pretty pleased about. Tall Lexy was OK, Yvonne was a bit tired looking but fantastic body and very pretty. Skinny Trixy covered in tattoos was very into blowjobs and very good at it too. Bigger Daniella was pretty sexy and more into the gangbang idea and had 4-5 men surrounding her with cocks in hands and mouth and between the legs. Disappointingly, almost all of the BJs were covered but there was some rubberless happening from one or two I won't name. The highlight for me was wonderful Carmen. Young and very pretty face, a little on the chubby side perhaps but only in the sort of way that makes you want to grab her. Super sexy Latina, gorgeous eyes and smile and very feminine. Instead of holding court in the main room, she just turned up in the TV room when I was in recovery mode and proceeded to seduce me with cuddles and necking (but no kissing). Super blowjob in the sofa and then she stood over me so I could enjoy some DATY. Boy she got me going! Then she took me to the back room and held out her legs wide (wow flexible) and we enjoyed a hot, hard fuck! I blew harder (and louder) than I have for years and I am sure the guys in the lounge would not have missed the noise! Then she showered and repeated for the next guy in the sofa. I could have stayed longer but I felt like it could not get better than that and wanted to leave on a highlight. Hope I have enough left in the tank for tomorrow's visit to Insomnia. (report to come).

WhiteEnvelopes
03-08-18, 21:07
Thank you my friend, I am on my way to Berlin as we speak and I will be sure to check out AP. I was there two years ago and was not overly impressed. There was this skinny little arabic looking girl with a nice bish and I had my way with her. But it was so mechanical and totally covered. I did not go last year but plan a visit next week. There are not a lot of venues in Berlin anymore. EW seems to have gone downhill and Insomnia was pretty lame last year. And now I hear that they want a membership fee as well. WTF?

I am grateful for any helpful info on the Berlin scene. You can PM me.

Thanks.What about Artemis?

AssLover46
03-08-18, 21:21
As I write this the action is still certainly in full swing, unfortunately I had to leave early for a meeting but was there today for my first visit to Insomnia's Thursday gang-bang / swingers party from about 3 pm until 7:30. But it was enough time to have a really great time! Actually my initial impressions were not that fantastic. It is really an odd entry system where you have to strip off to your undies and hand over your belongings in the hallway. The doorbell was ringing quite often so there were people coming and going while you get changed. Then you get a slip of paper with your name on it and give that over in the bar to get back later and retrieve your clothes. It is also really rather silly that you have to sign up with name and address to be a member of the Hedonistic Club at an additional EUR30. I knew about that beforehand but it still grates a bit. If I lived in Berlin no problems, but really? Anyway, for €125 the event was still worth it I guess. Then you walk up stairs and into the club.

Even at the beginning it was quite an eye-opener and it got better as the afternoon went on. A really big space, high ceilings and big bar. There were perhaps 15-20 people about so it felt not very full, but things got busier. In the middle was the big bed, but as has been pointed out, there are side rooms and smaller beds a plenty. For the first hour or two it was only the middle bed in use. There were at least two ladies at any given time entertaining at least 3-6 men simultaneously. But as the afternoon headed towards 4-6 pm more girls arrived and also more guys. Many really good looking girls, some a bit bigger. But all seem very into sex! Some of the ladies were real stayers and kept going at least 1 hour, only to return again 15-20 minutes later after a short rest. Soon I would say there were anything from 4-5 girls or more in action simultaneously, a real orgy feeling! At the maximum I counted 8 girls getting fucked or giving blowjobs (or both). There were people on the side beds as well and some of the girls hopped up into the gyno chair for some heavy fingering / fisting. Many of us gathered round and watched and caressed breasts etc at the same time. I saw one doing a big squirt! There was a glory hole box out the back but I did not see that in use at all unfortunately.

Aided by my little blue pill friends, I was able to session at least 5-6 times although only came twice. I really should have avoided going to two sex parties on consecutive days LOL! My favourite was a lovely Polish lady called Gosia (who I sessioned with 2-3 times and chatted a bit in the bar, and gave her a bum massage. She loved receiving oral (as in fact did most of the ladies there, to my delight) and I had an awesome time licking her out thoroughly, ass! The only drawback with the whole thing is that all blowjobs are covered. It would have been infinitely more fun (I guess) before the change in law. I saw only one BBBJ but I think they knew each other. Towards the end of my time there were at least 3 swinger couples that turned up. One of them looked very sexy in her 40's, I would have loved to stay longer and seen what happened. But in the end I would say I was completely fucked out anyway and could hardly feel my dick anymore! A sensory overload of sex for an older guy like me. I wonder in admiration at the stamina of a few of the blokes that seemed to fuck at least 20 times.

All in all, a great night. I would love to come back, but alas my visits to Berlin are far too few and far in between!

Benn4454
03-09-18, 18:52
Hello gentleman,

I am planning a visit to Berlin next week 15th-17th. Some of the things I love to do is visit street girls / Artemis.

Are there still plenty of street girls on Kurfurstenstrabe? I know Artemis has OW rule now which suits me. Any big changes.

In Berlin apart from the fact working girls have to register? Any new spots where they hang out?

Campbell99
03-10-18, 11:20
Booked a trip to Berlin soon and I was wondering if there was any glory holes for my girlfriend to use?

She loves sucking cock and being covered / filled with cum.

She would also like to try taking on multiple guys at once, where would be the best place to try this?

Also I'd like to see her star in a porn film, like a professional one but without it being broadcast on the internet just for me to watch, is this kinda thing possible in Berlin?

MickHobbyist
03-11-18, 00:02
Booked a trip to Berlin soon and I was wondering if there was any glory holes for my girlfriend to use?

She would also like to try taking on multiple guys at once, where would be the best place to try this?

Also I'd like to see her star in a porn film, like a professional one but without it being broadcast on the internet just for me to watch, is this kinda thing possible in Berlin?Don't know about movies but Insomnia and Erlebniswohnung should give her what she / you want. And I'll be there next week.

Razor
03-11-18, 02:45

Also I'd like to see her star in a porn film, like a professional one but without it being broadcast on the internet just for me to watch, is this kinda thing possible in Berlin?Just take her to Insomnia on Thursday or Tuesday and she will satisfy her wishes.

XXL
03-11-18, 03:01

Also I'd like to see her star in a porn film, like a professional one but without it being broadcast on the internet just for me to watch, is this kinda thing possible in Berlin?It might be but you might find yourself a better website than ISG on which to fantasize and wank about your fake "girlfriend". This is a real-sex forum.

GirlWonder
03-11-18, 09:19
Landed in SXF yesterday and after check in the hotel I went to Anni directly. A easy ride from Marketplatz and 15 min late I am there. Ring the red button and went in. Adam greeted me and introduced some basic stuff. I undressed and into the room. There were only two girls there, one is a little chubby for me, and about 8/9 guys. Quite old guys and a granny is there as a guest? I decide to spend time to eat first. About 30 min late, one girl left and around 9:30 another slim girl came, that is when I start feel the intention to do something. She is petite and really enjoy the GB, four of us are all around him and her skin is so soft, very little tiny ass to grasp and that is what I like. I finish her in doggy style while she grap two Dicks and mouth another. What a great ending! It is first time for me to be there and I enjoyed it very much. Will try different place next time. Happy hunting!

BrooklynNY
03-14-18, 10:02
I am curious about Insomnia. I thought about going to their International Affair Party kn a Tuesday.

What is the dress code and how do they check your clothes? I am not big but I do have a little belly. So I am not so secure about being in see through shirt. Also it sounds like you hand over your stuff. Does that mean your wallet should only include the basics?

BreezyHome
03-14-18, 21:18
I mentioned before than this forum is more focused on FKK scene compared to other forms of sex industry in Germany. Maybe that's why. Or it could be the weather.

I noticed there are fewer girls advertising on Escort77 these days, 18 currently compared to over 30 last year.Re: FKK scene focus in Berlin. I think the loss of Kamilla Dee and the new laws has really impacted the industry in general. All the higher end agencies and likely more prominent apartments register and require their escorts to register as well and I don't know any fans of this. Right now I'm sticking to Goldmember, the 2 HR outcall specials are a bit more but worth it for me.

Someone commented that the escort77 photos were shiny. I can say at least that one girl previously on there matched her photos spot on, but its been awhile. I might book someone soon actually.

I've been browsing kaufmich.com, but the era of 'fake trolls' makes me nervous. It would be easy to fake reviews and I don't know anywhere else to cross-check reviews. I've taken to reviewing the reviewers which is pretty funny. If anyone has recommendations here, at least validating photos of a profile, then I'd be interested.

Silo545
03-15-18, 02:41
Hey guys,

Newbie here. I'm planning a trip to Germany for the first time and only have time to visit 2 cities. I was debating between Berlin, Frankfurt, and Munich. I want to spend time going to mega-brothels that have high quality hot escorts for decent price (not too expensive) and do a little bit of sightseeing.

Which 2 cities do you recommend? Any help much appreciated!

BaltiX
03-15-18, 04:26
The impact on the Berlin sex scene seems rather small from what I gathered. Keep in mind Berlin has liberal attitudes towards prostitution even by German standards.

BreezyHome
03-15-18, 19:46
The impact on the Berlin sex scene seems rather small from what I gathered. Keep in mind Berlin has liberal attitudes towards prostitution even by German standards.Sure, maybe the scene as a whole. I can only speak to what I know: multiple women complaining registration. The owner of KD cited the new laws as a reason for closing down (maybe it was just the straw that broke the camel's back, but nonetheless it was there). Multiple women have said they are not happy with having to register. Royal Girl used to have new faces up but after the women moved there from KD I feel like they've only had a couple of new faces and otherwise lost people since then. Similar things I noted with many other agency sites mentioned in this forum.

Maybe I just mean apartments and agency sites. For example KM seems to have regular turnover, and the FKK posts here certainly prove that scene is still pretty active.

Marvin Hinton
03-16-18, 05:12
A question to those familiar. I went to to Insomnia on a Thursday mainly because the forum references it specifically. Planning my next trip to Berlin, I reviewed their other parties in more detail. Thursday is the one associated with the HSC membership, but the other two listed under the Swinger category includes Tuesday and Sunday. Given that I now have a first hand view into what Thursday is like (not just abstract, but actual reference point), can someone help describe what Tuesday and Sunday is like in contrast? More / less people / girls, better / worse ratio, food / drinks, etc? At least from the description the expected attire seems to be consistent. Thanks ahead of time for sharing insight.

BaltiX
03-16-18, 18:09
Sure, maybe the scene as a whole. I can only speak to what I know: multiple women complaining registration. The owner of KD cited the new laws as a reason for closing down (maybe it was just the straw that broke the camel's back, but nonetheless it was there). Multiple women have said they are not happy with having to register. Royal Girl used to have new faces up but after the women moved there from KD I feel like they've only had a couple of new faces and otherwise lost people since then. Similar things I noted with many other agency sites mentioned in this forum.

Maybe I just mean apartments and agency sites. For example KM seems to have regular turnover, and the FKK posts here certainly prove that scene is still pretty active.I read somewhere that Berlin authorities are not strict on registration. KD closed due to zoning issues.

Benn4454
03-16-18, 19:42
I went to Artemis FKK on Wednesday / Thursday night and Kurfurstenstrabe to check out the scenes. Instantly you will know there are not as many girls on Kurfurstenstrabe anymore. It may be due to.

The cold weather, but compared to 2016 there were 50% less girls there. It might be due to the new laws.

Artemis it looked like 20% less girls as usual. Still a great place and I went there two times. The girls attitudes were very good. I saw 'Gia' from Italy. She gave a very good service. A few girls with bad attitude. They were usually the tall blonde Romanians. You would see them walk around the room turning their nose up at everyone. I didn't take them as my intuition is good on bad service girls.

As a whole Germany has been impacted by the new laws. I will try Prague or Spain next time.

BaltiX
03-18-18, 18:48
I forget to add that existing girls who work at a sex establishment has to register too. Not sure about those who work at escort agencies, but independent escorts don't have to register IIRC.

BreezyHome
03-19-18, 19:25
I'm pretty sure everyone is required to register. It's not like the girls working in apartments or agencies are employees. The entire industry is supposed to be independent contractors (this is by prior law IIRC).

On the report front I finally dived into KM a bit and saw Christina (https://www.kaufmich.com/Christina-sexy21). Won't go into much details other than the pictures are accurate and the service was good. Glad I finally tried KM out and will be experimenting more hopefully.

BaltiX
03-20-18, 03:02
Perhaps someone can tell us more about the registration system. Anyways aside from Escort 77, the number of girls working at agencies or establishments hasn't changed much from what I gathered. New girls are still entering the industry. I don't think it's a bad thing that existing girls are sticking around.

Kforab
03-22-18, 19:49
Any new News of actual pregnant or lactating girls? Thanks!

Good question, as I have a fetish for that since I knocked up my ex-wife and we fucked like mad during her second trimester. When I visited Stella, as mentioned in my previous post, I had a yen for a dark haired, pale- skin slavic type, which seems pretty common in Berlin brothels. But I specifically saw one on the Stella webpage that fit the bill and looked nice. No sign of pregnancy or odd features in the photos. So I schlepped on down to the far end of Kreuzberg to have a peek. And a pop. When the girls made their pass, and paraded in the room, I didn't hardly recognize her. She was visibly pregnant, and looked not all that healthy. The real turnoff was a hideous tattoo on her forearm that looked like something she got in the cell of a Russian prison. I mean it was obviously an amateur tattoo and it just turned me off. I had visions of some junkie who got bad tattoos and got knocked up while she was wasted. Lesson: those pictures can be deceptive.

Seems I have periodically noticed that the brothels might note on their webpage, if a specific Damen is "schwanger". But, obviously that is not a permanent condition, so I think it would be a moving target..

TexasHardwood
03-23-18, 19:33
I will be visiting Berlin for the first time but I am an experienced monger and I was hoping to sample some of the local talent. I am confused about the new law. I keep reading about the law regarding OWO. How is that enforced? It is optional for the most part in the US. Of is that something you can work out with the provider? I seem to be getting mixed messages.

I am torn on Artemis as I am looking forward to checking it out, but is it living off its reputation of the past?

How is the street scene? Specific area to check out that is not dangerous. LOL.

Agencies, over the years I have had mixed results with bait and switch. Which are the better ones to go with? I was looking at https://daphnes-escort-berlin.de/en/ an experiences or advice. I do not mind spending more for a longer better session but I do not want to get played. I can't seem to find an links to reviews / reports of independents on the site. If someone could direct me I would appreciate it.

Thanks.

Milfotronic
03-24-18, 17:51
Does anyone know where the KD girls went? Are they still working in Berlin?

Copenhagen
03-25-18, 13:43
Earlier this week I paid a long visit to Anni. From 11 am till 9 pm. I had a hard time deciding whether to visit Erlebniswhonung or Anni. I turned out to be pretty content with my choice since the latest reports from EBW have been rather negative.

The line up compared to the website was about 30% correct. Not bad, since the surprise girls were nice and attractive. Maybe there were only 9 and not the 11 girls advertised. But who cares when the party is hot and everyone are having a lot of fun. Two of the girls really enjoyed themselves and made demands on us guys when we was pleasing them to real good. No doubt most of them if not all are Eastern European (Bulgaria mostly I think). It was unclear from the website if breakfast was served on Mondays since there is a mention of a Tuesday only Kaiser brunch. But there was food to survive on. Nothing special but enough so you don't need to go out to eat during the day. Managed 4 great cums and a couple of fucks that was nice without a climax. About half of the girls were not fussy about covering up for oral. Nice. All guys were easy going and happy to share the girls except maybe one gentleman who was licking the ladies private parts for extended periods. But the girls really liked it. Food supply dried up towards the end of the day. Three different hosts shared the day. I don't have much to complain about. Soccer is on projctor tv all. The wall has a painter over illustration that somehow shines through and disturbing the viewing. If you don't like to watch soccer you will be bored parts of the day. Also the temperature was slightly too low to my taste.

Only a few times no girls were active and ready to play. Pretty good. A few of the girls made sure to invite those of us who did not jump on the bed by ourselves. I followed advice from this board about taking a blue pill together with a couple of paracetamol (tylanols) to prevent headache. It works. Also I experienced a 2-3 hour delay in the medicine to take effect. Normally it works after 45 minutes or so. But it took maybe 3 hours before suddenly the little guy woke up and wanted sex again. A strange experience I had not tried before. All-in all very nice and satisfying day. I guess the degree of satisfaction is closely linked to what you expect and hope to experience at this club. I mastered this balance to perfection for this visit. This said because the girls might not be to your taste. And one closing observation: the girls were not into riding the men. 95% of the time they wanted us to do the work. Hehe. Cheers.

Gatsby67
03-25-18, 17:39
Insomnia on Tuesdays is generally much slower than on Thursdays, with a lower likelihood of independent couples or single women attending. Sunday is somewhere in between. In my experience Sundays have a better chance of independents, and usually there are fewer "house girls". However many of the single guys attending on Sundays will have zero chance of scoring with the independents and will be just voyeurs.

A question to those familiar. I went to to Insomnia on a Thursday mainly because the forum references it specifically. Planning my next trip to Berlin, I reviewed their other parties in more detail. Thursday is the one associated with the HSC membership, but the other two listed under the Swinger category includes Tuesday and Sunday. Given that I now have a first hand view into what Thursday is like (not just abstract, but actual reference point), can someone help describe what Tuesday and Sunday is like in contrast? More / less people / girls, better / worse ratio, food / drinks, etc? At least from the description the expected attire seems to be consistent. Thanks ahead of time for sharing insight.

Bobby Cph
03-26-18, 08:51
Does anyone know where the KD girls went? Are they still working in Berlin?Many of the girls went to Royal at Bundesplatz. There is (was?) a list on KD's website with contact details for the girls. Some are independent now.

Kimm222
03-30-18, 06:32
Hello guys,

Can anyone here help me where to find good girls in Berlin. I prefer FKK. But independent girls are also okay. How good is Artemis. Have seen some mixed reviews in the forum. Which is the best FKK in Germany. ?

Nooky Ninja
03-30-18, 11:10
Hello guys,

Can anyone here help me where to find good girls in Berlin. I prefer FKK. But independent girls are also okay. How good is Artemis. Have seen some mixed reviews in the forum. Which is the best FKK in Germany. ?Check private message.

ChessB
03-30-18, 16:32
Has anybody tried / had any luck with Ohlala app?

TeFab456
03-30-18, 16:43
Has anybody tried / had any luck with Ohlala app?Yes. It is useless.

Bobo.fr
03-30-18, 22:55
Does anyone know where the KD girls went? Are they still working in Berlin?http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3590-Berlin-Kamilla-Dee-(KD)

Or directly.

http://www.kamilla-dee.com/end.htm

MichaelDeAdnre
03-30-18, 23:28
Yes. It is useless.Why is Ohlala App useless? I wanted to use it, as its one of the most reviewed dating apps. Too bad if it's really useless, can you tell me which one is good?

Vito Corleone
03-31-18, 04:26
Has anybody tried / had any luck with Ohlala app?It's OK. Nothing special.

Devanagari888
04-01-18, 16:27
Check private message.Can you PM me too?

Raven27
04-01-18, 19:16
Hello,

Wishing all seniors and respected members of the forum a kind Hello.

I would be visiting Berlin for the first time around end of April for pure mongering and fun purpose, have also researched many pages of this forum for useful information and insights.

I have a few questions / observations and would be really thankful enough if any of you could guide me to make my first German trip a memorable one.

1. Enough have been discussed about the degrading quality of FKK Artemis but as it's my first time should I be visiting this FKK?

If no then what's the best FKK in Berlin.

2. Would club insomnia be worthy visit as am really not into swingers and wild orgy, I only prefer one to one.

3. Where else can I find decent ladies / girls in Berlin and how much should be the cost per session as I really don't intend to spoil the current pricing scenario.

Would be really obliged if any of you could reply me on the above mentioned pointers, I really look forward to contribute with tons of FR's regarding my upcoming Berlin Trip.

Cheers,

Raven.

Roaming Viking
04-01-18, 20:53
Greetings everyone! So anyway, I just concluded my bi-annual pilgrimage to Berlin and have to say that I am overall favorably impressed. I was afraid that the new law would put an end to a lot of the fun we all enjoyed before. Fortunately, all has not (yet) been lost though I am sure that the femi-nazis would love to change that and impose a Swedish-like dictatorship of zero commercial sex of any kind.

Let me begin with the highlights.

I went to AP on a Tuesday night and was amazed by the level of service and by the very friendly girls. A big change from the last time I went. I have been several times over the years and it was always quite poor. A lot of fatties lying around for hours on end. With the sole exception of a skinny hairy Middle-eastern-looking girl. Lousy buffet too. But this time things were rocking. There was a real atmosphere of old-style German Gemutlichkeit.

I stayed for about seven hours and saw no less than EIGHT girls, all of whom ALL were doable. A few were stunners and allowed just about everything. Trust me I have been coming to Berlin for years and it ain't going to get much better than this after the new law. One of the girls wanted to go home with me and drink and party. Free for you, she said. True enough I had treated her really good and had gone to town on her cunny for like half an hour. Girls are all Rumanian or Bulgarian or Serbian. One German. All nice and they like to cuddle and lie around and talk. I spent my childhood summers in Berlin and sometimes pass for German. Not the girls would notice. Their German is rudimentary and they speak no English. But it is relaxing to just lie around and make pillow talk. Action is one-on-one with major groping from horny onlookers. I kissed delectable, firm titties and licked pussy to my heart's delight. Nothing rushed. I monopolized one girl for 30 minutes and felt bad for being a pussy blocker but no one seemed to mind. Not like the frantic pace of the GP in the old Karl Marx Strasse.

I returned the following day and the service was almost as good. Many of the same girls. Check the website; if it says a girl will be there, 90% of the time she will show. Not at all like the EW.

For old times' sake, mostly, I also called on the EW but things have not improved. Posts have been very lackluster of late and with reason. Thanks to the very nice and friendly GAIA and a very pretty teeny-like blonde (she was fun but took a pause after 15 minutes and never came back! My evening was not a total waste. Service is very clinical and antiseptic, but some old-fashioned gangbang. Not the like the old days but still. Then guess who joined in the fun if not M* This guy is insatiable. But in the three hours I was there the rooms were empty for about 2 hours and 10 minutes. And not many guys either. So the prospects for the future look grim indeed unless more guys show up. And they ain't going to come unless there are more girls, like in the old days. The only thing that has improved at EW is the buffet. You decide. I will not return until I read some very positive reports.

Insomnia on Thursday night kind of sucked. Now it is also very expensive (130 euros) since they charge a membership fee. With one exception the house girls are not attractive and couples don't usually invite strangers to partake in the festivities. So you stick around and sneak a wank, feel up this chick or that one and that's about it. Overall unsatisfying.

The best this time round was AP. Did not have time to go to Airport Girls. Was there last fall, mechanical service but several very pretty young East European gals. Hardly any touching and not much fun. No pussy munching (or touching) and everything covered.

Punters, please PM me if you have any worthwhile reports to share. I will be back in the summer for business and can't wait to go back to AP.

Cheers!

Nooky Ninja
04-02-18, 12:21
1. Enough have been discussed about the degrading quality of FKK Artemis but as it's my first time should I be visiting this FKK?

2. Would club insomnia be worthy visit as am really not into swingers and wild orgy, I only prefer one to one.

3. Where else can I find decent ladies / girls in Berlin 1. Mostly bullshit. It is fine for most, make visit. People who enjoy do not always post, people who have bad experience or are a bit nuts, do. Judge yourself. Go on good day with full lineup. Thurs-Sat.

2. On rest. There are reviews and threads just RTFF (see insomnia report this week here WTF). Best Summary of all Berlin FAQ from Charlie123, do homework.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?668-Berlin&p=1789393&viewfull=1#post1789393.

Visit websites, see who is avail, prices etc. Taste thing.

Ninja retire again. Just bored, no read PMs.

MyPlan69
04-04-18, 22:34
I have today a bad experience with girl called Evelyn, she offer only talk and chatting and get the money once arrived (550 Euro).

Diet Coke
04-05-18, 05:23
Are there any good hotels around the train station?Yes, depending on your meaning of good. Also which station, there are many Berlin stations.

Nooky Ninja
04-05-18, 08:45
Sorry sent wrong link earlier. For all first timer making Berlin visit.

Charlie 123 Berlin FAQ.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?668-Berlin&p=1637702&viewfull=1#post1637702.

Scroll down to post number 5856

Many Berlin brothels have own thread - look here:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?775-Germany-Brothels

Eszpresszo
04-05-18, 12:30
Hello,

3. Where else can I find decent ladies / girls in Berlin and how much should be the cost per session as I really don't intend to spoil the current pricing scenario.Berlin is known for its abundance of brothels and freelancers. I tried both when I was in Berlin and was quite satisfied. Kaufmich.com was an excellent source, though it helps if you understand some basic German. Some of the Freelancers at the lower end of the price range can be great bargains in terms of service. Nothing like visiting a hure in her own lair.

The good thing about Germany is that pricing is pretty much written in stone in brothels and freelancers don't like to haggle either. You pay what they ask for upfront. While its not Thailand, you are at least at the lower end of the price range in Western Europe.

Have fun!

Douglas83
04-06-18, 17:22
Berlin is known for its abundance of brothels and freelancers.That's right, there are a lot of brothels in Berlin. I had the opportunity to visit more of them during my stay in Germany. This is a puff report http://inaporn.com/itm/jungen_hure_deutsch_bordell_berlin I've be there many times, I've seen this blonde live, my friend was fuck her. I would recommend this one "hauptstadt-puff" of the better ones. Enjoy German and girls.

Piefke
04-07-18, 13:20
Visited Amanda in March, a blonde friendly woman from Latvia, who is working from time to time in Berlin (saw her ad for the second time). She has ads in https://erotik.markt.de/berlin/anzeigen/sie-sucht-ihn/k/amanda/?uuac=true ("Sexy privat AMANDA" (blondyamanda88)) (for phone number) and https://www.kaufmich.com/Ellsa (more pictures of her most prominent features). I think, she works together with a Carolina (long dark hair).

Amanda receives guests in a clean newer apartment block near S-Bahn Frankfurter Allee / Ringcenter. Basic, but clean private apartment with switching women.

Amandas pictures might not be completely accurate, but the impression is correct. No disappointment, a well kept women in her early 30 ies, blond longer hair, figure slightly on the larger side, fitting to her large breasts. She speaks only russian and english (but very very well), is friendly in words and actions. Quick and easy contact via phone for an appointment. Agreement was 100 E /1 h for massage, mutual french and sex, everything was delivered with a smile. No kisses, but this was never promised. She has great skills of hand and tongue to rise your attention, during the spanish game she urged me to play with her breasts as I wish. Then some unhurried sex until completion. Afterwards some nice AST about Europe and travelling.

Service lasted the complete 60 min without rush. Shower before and after came on top. It was a great time with a nice female, which gave me good pleasure for body and mind.

Dee83S
04-09-18, 17:53
Hey guys,

I am very new to this forum and am pleased with the information this provides. I would like to ask if any of you have been to relax61 in Berlin Friedrichshain especially to either Janine or Scarlett? Any feedback would be appreciated since I am planning to go there next week. If you have tried out the other ladies, just drop a note here. Thank you so much.

MyPlan69
04-09-18, 19:55
Hmm. Thanks for that, few days ago I was looking at that agency.You are welcome, thank you!

The girl said during meeting that she is not prostitute and sex is only possible when having sympathy!

Mobeen
04-09-18, 23:10
You are welcome, thank you!

The girl said during meeting that she is not prostitute and sex is only possible when having sympathy!Was she German?

MyPlan69
04-10-18, 02:58
Was she German?She is German, as per her saying.

Mobeen
04-10-18, 16:41
She is German, as per her saying.Some german providers think they are better than the rest. Well I read the website it is an escort agency. Did you complain to the manager that the escort refused to have sex.

I like one of their ladies in hamburg do want to know if sex is included or was this an isolated event.

I will write to the agency and see.

MyPlan69
04-10-18, 17:12
Some german providers think they are better than the rest. Well I read the website it is an escort agency. Did you complain to the manager that the escort refused to have sex.

I like one of their ladies in hamburg do want to know if sex is included or was this an isolated event.

I will write to the agenc and see.Please find below an extraction from their site:

"Ask three men what they mean by "escorting" and you will hear three totally different answers. "

The agency said it is only organizing the meeting and it depends on the girl.

They also mentioned below on their site.

"What if I do not get along with my escort?

Personal chemistry can't be guaranteed. If you realise early in your date that you just don't fit together, etiquette suggests that you end the date by mutual agreement and make a graceful exit. Of course, the gentlemanly thing to do is agree a reasonable contribution to cover her expenses and time. "

Good Luck!

MichaelDeAdnre
04-10-18, 17:35
I have today a bad experience with girl called Evelyn, she offer only talk and chatting and get the money once arrived (550 Euro).Only chat and talk? Damn that's pretty disgusting paying someone 550 Euros only for Chat. If I wanted a chat or talk with someone I would get professional treatment) and what was her excuse?

Mobeen
04-10-18, 21:55
Please find below an extraction from their site:

"Ask three men what they mean by "escorting" and you will hear three totally different answers. "

The agency said it is only organizing the meeting and it depends on the girl.

They also mentioned below on their site.

"What if I do not get along with my escort?

Personal chemistry can't be guaranteed. If you realise early in your date that you just don't fit together, etiquette suggests that you end the date by mutual agreement and make a graceful exit. Of course, the gentlemanly thing to do is agree a reasonable contribution to cover her expenses and time. "

Good Luck!I still think you need to contact the manager and tell him what occurred 550 is a big amount without sex.

Karat
04-10-18, 23:45
The girl said during meeting that she is not prostitute and sex is only possible when having sympathy!If she advertises on an escort site and takes 550 Euro without having sex it's clearly fraud.

I live in Berlin and I know different escorts, this is just incredible.

Why didn't you call the police? And I hope you made a strong complaint at the escort-company kryptonescort.

MyPlan69
04-10-18, 23:53
I still think you need to contact the manager and tell him what occuredd 550 is a big amount without sex.I've tried to contact the manager but no answer.

I'll never try this escort again.

MyPlan69
04-11-18, 00:18
Only chat and talk? Damn that's pretty disgusting paying someone 550 Euros only for Chat. If I wanted a chat or talk with someone I would get professional treatment) and what was her excuse?She said sex is not a must in escorting, sex is OK if there is chemistry between us.

Nimble Monkey
04-11-18, 03:48
She said sex is not a must in escorting, sex is OK if there is chemistry between us.So just to give my experience with Krypton. A few months ago I had a booking with one girl. Laila. She is well reviewed on a forum. She cancelled because she developed "influenza". They gave me a days notice, but I didn't see email till next day. I asked for Ronja, who a few hours prior to appointment also cancelled secondary to family emergency. So they sent pic of another "reserve" girl. She is no longer with agency. She came late at night and was a gem! Was an actual model, I had a great time with her.

My point, research is essential. Did Evelyn have any reviews? Sometimes even with reviews it pays to take a chance, as it worked out for me. I'm sorry this happened to you, you win some, and you lose some. Don't let this hinder you. Don't be afraid to take chance in future. Absolutely, krypton should rectify this. Why did you not just pay her € 100 and end the appointment?

MyPlan69
04-11-18, 20:09
So just to give my experience with Krypton. A few months ago I had a booking with one girl. Laila. She is well reviewed on a forum. She cancelled because she developed "influenza". They gave me a days notice, but I didn't see email till next day. I asked for Ronja, who a few hours prior to appointment also cancelled secondary to family emergency. So they sent pic of another "reserve" girl. She is no longer with agency. She came late at night and was a gem! Was an actual model, I had a great time with her.

My point, research is essential. Did Evelyn have any reviews? Sometimes even with reviews it pays to take a chance, as it worked out for me. I'm sorry this happened to you, you win some, and you lose some. Don't let this hinder you. Don't be afraid to take chance in future. Absolutely, krypton should rectify this. Why did you not just pay her 100 and end the appointment?Thank you so much, actually I didn't find reviews about her. I asked her to end the meeting and return 1/2 of the money but she didn't accept and I have the feeling we will start to fight.

Eventually, I let her to go with all money and at the same night I booked a great GFE lady from escort Berlin and spent unforgotten time for 3 hours.

MyPlan69
04-11-18, 20:12
If she advertises on an escort site and takes 550 Euro without having sex it's clearly fraud.

I live in Berlin and I know different escorts, this is just incredible.

Why didn't you call the police? And I hope you made a strong complaint at the escort-company kryptonescort.Thank you Karat!

I don't like problems while travelling, I have learned a lot from this incident.

Nimble Monkey
04-12-18, 00:13
Thank you so much, actually I didn't find reviews about her. I asked her to end the meeting and return 1/2 of the money but she didn't accept and I have the feeling we will start to fight.

Eventually, I let her to go with all money and at the same night I booked a great GFE lady from escort Berlin and spent unforgotten time for 3 hours.I have seen her pics, Evelyn is hot, but that sympathy bullshit is nonsense. She should not be in this biz. They should give you some concession. Try waaayfare. Lilith is nice, I would like to see Phoenix next time I'm in town. Anna from krypton has great reviews.

Jack91
04-15-18, 09:48
Any current news and opinions about Freudenhaus Hase Laufhaus? Most which I found here are rather old, including the ones about girls who doesn't work there anymore.

SmileyN
04-15-18, 11:19
Hi mates!

I have from lunch and four hours tomorrow available for fun. Any good suggestions? I was thinking a sex party, the lineup at EW looks much better than AP, but comments here says the lineup can't be trusted?

Alternative Monies sex cinema or look for some street fun?

AdweyLand
04-16-18, 02:56
Hey,

I was wondering if someone could maybe give me some recommendations for sites that are used in Germany.

MumbaiFun1
04-22-18, 20:43
I tried recently Airport Girls their Happy Hour flat rate deal (€60, all-you-can-fuck between 11 and 4) is one of the best in Berlin. If you have a tight budget, time to kill and, like me, want some variety, it is a no-brainer.

So I got there at 11:45 and left at 3:30. There is about six guys and eight girls. The entrance is discreet enough that any body sees you getting in or out and easy to get to from the airport. Well, once my way through the hour-long trip in the S bahn. Anyway, got in, changed and head up for the bar. I met a fellow punter from London which was great as it can feel lonely in there, even though you are surrounded by people.

Right away, there is Isabella and she is welcoming like there is no tomorrow. She brings me to the lounge area where there is a pole. I sit down and she reaches straight to my junk, not in a creepy nymphomaniac kind of way, but somewhat playfully. And she asks me if I want to go in with her and another girl but I froze. A brothel is already a lot to handle as come from Canada and prostitution is illegal. If you want sex, you either need a GF or a one night stand after bar night and most threesome stories your buddies will tell you are likely 'wishful thinking' they have. In retrospect, I should have agree to the threesome but, oh well. I go in the room with her. Second shock, they do not close the door once you are inside. It is weird because it is one thing to watch porn and another to know that people can watch you while your are doing it. Anyway, let's get to the real meat of this report.

1. Isabella:

Overall: 8/10.

Look: 6/10.

She looks in her 30's and Romanian. Petite and slim and back hair. Really approachable personality, will definitely come to you.

Foreplay: 7/10.

She gave a convincing foreplay.

BJ: 6/10.

Okay but nothing to write about.

Attitude: 10/10.

She was upbeat, playful and really wanted me to have a good time.

Sex: 8/10.

Nothing I did not have before but excellent back arching (and stays that way) while doing it doggy and she would play with my balls simultaneously.

2. Daria (or is it Daniella).

Overall: 6/10.

Looks: 6/10.

A bit more chubby but not in a bad way, maybe German and approachable body language.

Foreplay: 2/10.

No real foreplay, just a quick rub of my inner thighs.

BJ: 4/10.

Poor BJ, I asked her to stop (and I'm a BJ guy- more about that later).

Attitude: 8/10.

Laziness aside, her attitude (not energy) is great because she gets in the moment.

Sex: 7/10.

Actually good if you do not mind lazy. Those into fucking 'sleeping' chicks would love her.

Notes: She is willing, genuinely tries to enjoy the dick (does not go straight away into fake moaning mode) and will tenderly look you in the eyes while you fuck her (a big plus for me). There were no kisses but her mindset makes it as close to GFE as one can hope given the restrictions. One thing though. She is one LAZY fuck (an irony, coming from me), because she tried to get me to fuck her missionary three ways. Whenever I would suggest doggy, cowgirl or else that requires her not to remain laying on her back, she would get me to try another variant of missionary. Again, I had to jerk myself to completion.

3. Morelina (or something like that).

Overall: 3/10.

Looks: 5/10.

Also chubby, petite and I believe Romanian.

Foreplay: N/ A.

Fore'what'? Either you do it or you don't. Just don't do a single wave motion accompanied with a single lousy moan. I fe.

T as though she started wiping me then realized midway through that I am not a countertop.

BJ: -1/10.

Oh heavens it was bad. I know that I can do better if I wanted to (not happening though guys). Not mediocre, bad, just plain bad! You know in high school, that girl that tries to blow you but does it so slow you loose your boner. Same thing, with a side order of Grumpy cat attitude.

Attitude: 3/10.

Where do I start? First, in the lounge, she was grumpy to everyone. I really wanted her because I dig the rebelious type. But she was not rebelicious, just bitter of life, maybe understandably.

Sex: 4/10.

Frustratingly underwhelming. I give her 4 points thought because her pussy was moist and welcomingly warm, womb-like. It will bring the fond memories of your childhood, bedside stories, the smell of your mom's cooking, yada yada and make you question whether you may have the Oedipus complex. Well maybe not really but you get my drift. Her pussy was ready for landing.

Notes: Overall a really bad experience. If you are a virgin, confused with your sexuality, DO NOT see her first. She will have you believe you are into dudes so much I felt 'meh' after having sex with her. I left the room barely five minute into our session and was too distraught to even jerk myself to completion.

4. Selena or Serena.

Overall: 8/10.

Looks: 8/10.

I mean, tight body, petite but with respectable curves, firm round breasts and she would hum Spanish songs while stroking.

Foreplay: 7/10.

Will kiss your body up and down before going for the BJ.

BJ: 9/10.

The only reason why I did not give 10 is that I only do so if the girls both suck my balls and it ends swallows. That said, she did an amazing job.

Attitude: 7/10.

Sex: 7/10.

Notes: The BJ was phenomenons. She sucked my dick for about 30 seconds before putting the rubber on. She would go all the way down until she kind of gag'd on it. I am just average size so I think it was likely a fake gag but, coupled with her fake dribbling saliva sloppiness, it made my ego sore and my dick happy. She also had a way of looking at me while doing it. Most girls just suck but she actually (as far as I knew) enjoyed blowing me. Sex was good but we barely fucked for a few minutes and the attitude was okay. She does not give the 'me love you long time' look but give her a dick and she will work it. Also, she made me come like a boss. In the end, she removed the condom and gave me an awesome handjob, so wet with lube, a real pro with her hands and had me come in less than three minutes while she looked at my dick (I would have preferred eye to eye contact but her thing worked nevertheless).

Anyway, long story but an idea of what can happen at Airport Girls. Even though some seemed like fuck, for €60, it was well worth it. That said, I will not go there again as I need to be able to spend more continuous time with one girl rather than going for quantity. Next time, I will just pay more for a single escort, that does everything GFE.

It was also a good investment as I now know that I simply am a BJ / Handjob type of guy. I think I may just to lazy a dude to enjoy full intercourse. I really get bored when we did anyting other than BJ.

I am looking forward my Mumbai trip Apparently, they are standard 30-60 minutes blowjobs and the girls are reputed to be really skilled.

Anyway, I hope the review of some of the girls helped and ask me anything about the place if you want.

Gatsby67
04-23-18, 15:37
I am a regular here. Unlikely to find any young stunners, but all the ladies are friendly and most provide good service.

Russian Katja does a great BJ. Nicole also one of my favourites. I like that you can walk up and down the stairs and have a quick look before deciding who to pick. Can get busy at peak times.

Any current news and opinions about Freudenhaus Hase Laufhaus? Most which I found here are rather old, including the ones about girls who doesn't work there anymore.

HeyGray
04-26-18, 22:02
Hi Gatsby67,

Can you please tell us how it works there? Is this one on one only? What is the total cost and what is included?

I am a regular here. Unlikely to find any young stunners, but all the ladies are friendly and most provide good service.

Russian Katja does a great BJ. Nicole also one of my favourites. I like that you can walk up and down the stairs and have a quick look before deciding who to pick. Can get busy at peak times.

JenSj
04-27-18, 10:50
I had a couple of bookings with Krypton in Berlin. I liked Josephine and Amy a lot. Not cheap, it was worth the price for me. One time it happened that I met a girl and instantly we knew it would not work. You know when you meet somebody and there is just some weirdness between us. She was cute but not experienced enough to overplay it. I gave her 50 euro for a cap and called it a day. I think it is just important to recognize these situations fast and just accept it.

Overall Krypton is a clear go from me, lots of nice girls on the site. Will test their girls in Munich in May and maybe write a report.

So just to give my experience with Krypton. A few months ago I had a booking with one girl. Laila. She is well reviewed on a forum. She cancelled because she developed "influenza". They gave me a days notice, but I didn't see email till next day. I asked for Ronja, who a few hours prior to appointment also cancelled secondary to family emergency. So they sent pic of another "reserve" girl. She is no longer with agency. She came late at night and was a gem! Was an actual model, I had a great time with her.

My point, research is essential. Did Evelyn have any reviews? Sometimes even with reviews it pays to take a chance, as it worked out for me. I'm sorry this happened to you, you win some, and you lose some. Don't let this hinder you. Don't be afraid to take chance in future. Absolutely, krypton should rectify this. Why did you not just pay her 100 and end the appointment?

Jan 156
04-28-18, 00:19
Anni Porsche.

Paid the entrance fee, given a locker key and towel. Go inside and feel seriously underwhelmed. The advert is even sitting on the bar: "14 girls" etc etc. I can see one (who is being shagged rather lifelessly). Big tv projection screen with football; several guys sitting around in towels. I ask the guy at the 'bar' (which is barely more than a cubbyhole of a reception desk with two stools), So how many girls are on?? He looks puzzled as if trying to count a difficultly large number. Eventually he replies "one" and adds, "and another one coming".

The generous and varied bar menu advertised on the wall clearly hasn't been stocked. He takes his time peering into the cupboard like he's half-blind (which I'm sure he isn't). Most things are not there. I settle for a glass of wine after refusing his offer of beer.

A chatty, bouncy girl appears and disappears. After a bit, Miss Lifelessly is sitting on the bed alone so I go and join her. Her manner is very mechanical so I give her a back rub to try and get some flow going. Not much success. She is quite petite but older than she first appears. She doesn't do oral, even with the obligatory condom. And she only does one position (doggy).

Miss Chatty joins us on the bed with another monger who cuddles her. She doesn't allow her tits to be touched but is pleasant enough otherwise. A third guy joins in after some encouragement. It certainly doesn't live up to the wonderful Anni Porsche philosophy or line up. I figure the best way to enjoy myself is to imagine I'm somewhere else. I think the two girls do that anyway. Unless you've never been to a sex party and find the idea alone thrilling, Anni Porsche was bottom of the barrell as far as I'm concerned.

Zwanglos III.

Paid the entrance fee, went in. Empty except for two other guys and the pleasantly chatty barmaid. The venue is a big step up from Anni Porsche but again it's OTT advertising that promises an exciting time all day today and there's no women there. Eventually a grumpy faced elderly woman appears, sits at the far end of the bar for a bit then leaves.

Pleasant atmosphere overall but nothing remotely sexual.

Club44.

Sex Kino round the corner from Anni Porsche. A few Euros entry. Two very unattractive ladies on patrol. One of them is morbidly overweight. The 'cinema' has some very poor quality porno projection on the wall and four seating booths. Two of them are 'double' so I choose a single one to decide on a course of action as there won't be room for the very large lady to try it on. She does however come over to offer me a beer, her hand touching mine is exceedingly soft and I'm almost tempted, but she disappears. There are a couple of brothel-type rooms vacant adjoining. The other unattractive woman has just finished eating her dinner or whatever in the lobby hall. I pass.

I know I should have gone to a respectable FKK but I thought I'd look around. Sorry nothing much positive to report.

Downandup
04-28-18, 13:09
Anni Porsche.

Zwanglos III.

Club44.
Your report is very helpful, I'm crossing all of these places off my list of possible places to go. It will be the start of August and not the best of times anyway.

Jack91
04-28-18, 15:44
Thank you. It looks that they have new exotic girls. Jamila on their website looks interesting, Aaliyah too.

Roaming Viking
04-28-18, 19:50
Thank you for the update. My own experience at AP was very good back in March and I hope that things have not changed for the worse. See my report. I will be going back in June and hope for the best. Please PM me if you have any further news. I am curious to know how things are at EW. What other venues in Berlin are any good?

Cheers!

Anni Porsche.

Paid the entrance fee, given a locker key and towel. Go inside and feel seriously underwhelmed. The advert is even sitting on the bar: "14 girls" etc etc. I can see one (who is being shagged rather lifelessly). Big tv projection screen with football; several guys sitting around in towels. I ask the guy at the 'bar' (which is barely more than a cubbyhole of a reception desk with two stools), So how many girls are on?? He looks puzzled as if trying to count a difficultly large number. Eventually he replies "one" and adds, "and another one coming".

The generous and varied bar menu advertised on the wall clearly hasn't been stocked. He takes his time peering into the cupboard like he's half-blind (which I'm sure he isn't). Most things are not there. I settle for a glass of wine after refusing his offer of beer.

A chatty, bouncy girl appears and disappears. After a bit, Miss Lifelessly is sitting on the bed alone so I go and join her. Her manner is very mechanical so I give her a back rub to try and get some flow going. Not much success. She is quite petite but older than she first appears. She doesn't do oral, even with the obligatory condom. And she only does one position (doggy).

Miss Chatty joins us on the bed with another monger who cuddles her. She doesn't allow her tits to be touched but is pleasant enough otherwise. A third guy joins in after some encouragement. It certainly doesn't live up to the wonderful Anni Porsche philosophy or line up. I figure the best way to enjoy myself is to imagine I'm somewhere else. I think the two girls do that anyway. Unless you've never been to a sex party and find the idea alone thrilling, Anni Porsche was bottom of the barrell as far as I'm concerned.

Zwanglos III.

Paid the entrance fee, went in. Empty except for two other guys and the pleasantly chatty barmaid. The venue is a big step up from Anni Porsche but again it's OTT advertising that promises an exciting time all day today and there's no women there. Eventually a grumpy faced elderly woman appears, sits at the far end of the bar for a bit then leaves.

Pleasant atmosphere overall but nothing remotely sexual.

Club44.

Sex Kino round the corner from Anni Porsche. A few Euros entry. Two very unattractive ladies on patrol. One of them is morbidly overweight. The 'cinema' has some very poor quality porno projection on the wall and four seating booths. Two of them are 'double' so I choose a single one to decide on a course of action as there won't be room for the very large lady to try it on. She does however come over to offer me a beer, her hand touching mine is exceedingly soft and I'm almost tempted, but she disappears. There are a couple of brothel-type rooms vacant adjoining. The other unattractive woman has just finished eating her dinner or whatever in the lobby hall. I pass.

I know I should have gone to a respectable FKK but I thought I'd look around. Sorry nothing much positive to report.

MichaelDeAdnre
04-29-18, 18:57
Anni Porsche.

The generous and varied bar menu advertised on the wall clearly hasn't been stocked. He takes his time peering into the cupboard like he's half-blind (which I'm sure he isn't). Most things are not there. I settle for a glass of wine after refusing his offer of beer..Thanks for such a detailed review. Will keep your tips in mind.

Milfotronic
05-01-18, 03:46
Hi everyone,

Is Red Rose Club worth visiting? I'm not too impressed by the website. Seems like a rip-off place tbh.

Mobeen
05-02-18, 23:56
Hi everyone,

Is Red Rose Club worth visiting? I'm not too impressed by the website. Seems like a rip-off place tbh.Try searching for reviews, never judge a book by its cover.

ElZiver
05-04-18, 11:26
Here are my experiences so far:

A lot of them stop texting abruptly for no reason.

A lot of them ask you to call.

A lot of them ask for a picture of you. Seriously? Have they never heard of discretion?

Went to see one for 150 Euros for the hour. Half an hour in, she claimed "we have no harmony", gave me back 50 Euros, and kicked me out.

I have never faced any of this in any other country. Strange strange Germany.

Milfotronic
05-06-18, 10:38

A lot of them ask for a picture of you. Seriously? Have they never heard of discretion?

Went to see one for 150 Euros for the hour. Half an hour in, she claimed "we have no harmony", gave me back 50 Euros, and kicked me out.

I have never faced any of this in any other country. Strange strange Germany.Hi,

And thank you for your post. I have the exact same experiences as you. Out of 10 women in Berlin, the majority are weird. Many times they don't want to take customers who don't speak German. Sometimes they start arguing over the phone and say nasty things. They sometimes cancel appointments. The service is often shit, very mechanical and unfriendly. I have no experiences outside of Berlin and I don't think I will ever set my foot in that city again. Another thing is that when I share my experiences here on ISG nobody seems to agree. I get the impression that many guys are easily entertained and settle for little.

BaltiX
05-06-18, 22:23
Hi,

And thank you for your post. I have the exact same experiences as you. Out of 10 women in Berlin, the majority are weird. Many times they don't want to take customers who don't speak German. Sometimes they start arguing over the phone and say nasty things. They sometimes cancel appointments. The service is often shit, very mechanical and unfriendly. I have no experiences outside of Berlin and I don't think I will ever set my foot in that city again. Another thing is that when I share my experiences here on ISG nobody seems to agree. I get the impression that many guys are easily entertained and settle for little.Or maybe users did their research at finding good providers and establishments.

BaltiX
05-07-18, 01:39
BTW is Monrouge (a brothel in Charlottenberg) closed?

Mtraveller
05-12-18, 21:14
I see your point and can explain a bit perhaps, including advice.

The problem for the girls is, that Berlin is full of cheapos, weirdos, North African and Turkish youngsters with poor manners and other foreigners with non-existant German and poor English skills. I was close friends with a working girl in Berlin for a while, and saw the nonsense she had to deal with through SMS and Whats App. Therefore I fully understand that the reaction of most girls in Berlin on the slightest sign of "abnormal" behavior or difficulty will be to cut it.

My simple advice is: Be very polite and precise in your communication, avoid spelling errors, communicate time and preferences exactly and don't use "funny" words. This will set you apart from the "weirdos" and help with smoothing out arrangements as well as improving service.

I have never faced any of this in any other country. Strange strange Germany.

Eszpresszo
05-13-18, 00:20

I have never faced any of this in any other country. Strange strange Germany.At least the girl who kicked you out gave you some money back after an hour. I had a hooker in New York ditch me in an alley and take all the money I gave her after giving me a few tugs and a lick. Your girl probably had some odd pretensions about why she was having sex for money, and the lack of chemistry made her feel like a WG. Which is exactly what she was, but she wasn't comfortable with that reality. The two freelancers I sessioned with in Berlin were great, but referenced themselves as "escorts", as if it was an important title. Both asked about my previous experiences with other "escorts". If I had told them I usually pick up cheap hookers off Beach Road in Pattaya or street trollops in the Colmados of Santo Domingo, I'm pretty sure they would have been real offended. These girls do like to think they are performing a special social service and they are not prostitutes in the usual sense. I think you weren't doing a very good job of indulging your date in those delusions.

Oh, and despite the left-wing, bleeding heart political bent of Berlin, a lot of girls won't service guys who are not Westerners. On Kaufmich, you will see profiles which say "Kein Sudlanders" and in this instance, they don't mean Bavarians. That's why they want to see your photo. They want to be sure that you are white. Its the same in the US when Backpage ads would say "No AA".

JohnStam
05-13-18, 13:05
Hi,

I'm visiting Berlin in two weeks does anyone have any experience with the girls from Actrice Escorts. Also any suggestions for good mature lady in Berlin 40+ years old. Thanks for the help.

Milfotronic
05-13-18, 16:50
The problem for the girls is, that Berlin is full of cheapos, weirdos, North African and Turkish youngsters with poor manners and other foreigners with non-existant German and poor English skills. I was close friends with a working girl in Berlin for a while, and saw the nonsense she had to deal with through SMS and Whats App. Therefore I fully understand that the reaction of most girls in Berlin on the slightest sign of "abnormal" behavior or difficulty will be to cut it.

My simple advice is: Be very polite and precise in your communication, avoid spelling errors, communicate time and preferences exactly and don't use "funny" words. This will set you apart from the "weirdos" and help with smoothing out arrangements as well as improving service.So much is wrong here. Berlin is indeed full of weirdos, and that includes the working girls. You make it sound like only the customers are from abroad. Well, let me remind you that most girls are foreigners too; Romanians, Poles, Russians, Africans, Latinas, Thai, etc. And saying that customers have poor English skills is ironic considering most girls hardly speak a word of English themselves. When it comes to "abnormal" behavior, I see that on the part of the girls. One or two normal questions can generate the most outlandish reaction on their part.

Let's not pretend that spelling and correct language is what turns on the girls. We're not talking about women with college degrees. Truth of the matter is that most women involved in prostitution are not very smart and only care about fast money, which shows in their own behavior. In the past Berlin was an exciting city with lots of interesting people. This have changed. No one seems happy there these days. Something is going on and only the Germans themselves know what needs to be done to improve their capital city.

Mobeen
05-14-18, 21:50
So much is wrong here. Berlin is indeed full of weirdos, and that includes the working girls. You make it sound like only the customers are from abroad. Well, let me remind you that most girls are foreigners too; Romanians, Poles, Russians, Africans, Latinas, Thai, etc. And saying that customers have poor English skills is ironic considering most girls hardly speak a word of English themselves. When it comes to "abnormal" behavior, I see that on the part of the girls. One or two normal questions can generate the most outlandish reaction on their part.

Let's not pretend that spelling and correct language is what turns on the girls. We're not talking about women with college degrees. Truth of the matter is that most women involved in prostitution are not very smart and only care about fast money, which shows in their own behavior. In the past Berlin was an exciting city with lots of interesting people. This have changed. No one seems happy there these days. Something is going on and only the Germans themselves know what needs to be done to improve their capital city.Guy lets stay decent here, It just a big city and in big cities theres a lot happening so blend in.

Jack91
05-15-18, 13:37
I have a question about non-Laufhaus clubs in Berlin like Royal, Van Kampen etc. You wrote that a visit there starts with a parade of girls which goes really quickly. Is it possible during a parade to stop a girl, ask some questions and only after it to let her go and wait for the next one? I like to check mood of a girl, her attitude etc. Which is not easy with such a short parade when you see a girl for 5 seconds.

Milfotronic
05-15-18, 16:58
I have a question about non-Laufhaus clubs in Berlin like Royal, Van Kampen etc. You wrote that a visit there starts with a parade of girls which goes really quickly. Is it possible during a parade to stop a girl, ask some questions and only after it to let her go and wait for the next one? I like to check mood of a girl, her attitude etc. Which is not easy with such a short parade when you see a girl for 5 seconds.I think that depends on the place and who happens to be in charge that day or evening. From experience I know that I pay more attention to looks than mood, so my guess is you will judge the girls by appearance and not by their mood. But I suggest that you ask beforehand to speak with every girl for a minute just to see what they are like. It may work.

Good luck!

Johneash
05-16-18, 00:23
So much is wrong here. Berlin is indeed full of weirdos, and that includes the working girls. You make it sound like only the customers are from abroad. Well, let me remind you that most girls are foreigners too; Romanians, Poles, Russians, Africans, Latinas, Thai, etc. And saying that customers have poor English skills is ironic considering most girls hardly speak a word of English themselves. When it comes to "abnormal" behavior, I see that on the part of the girls. One or two normal questions can generate the most outlandish reaction on their part.

Let's not pretend that spelling and correct language is what turns on the girls. We're not talking about women with college degrees. Truth of the matter is that most women involved in prostitution are not very smart and only care about fast money, which shows in their own behavior. In the past Berlin was an exciting city with lots of interesting people. This have changed. No one seems happy there these days. Something is going on and only the Germans themselves know what needs to be done to improve their capital city.My friend your words are wasted on these fools, these dummies will pay $500 for a toothless 40 yo to smile at them, so you can imangine what happens to them when they see a 20 yo. What's happened to Germany is the same as the rest of Europe, it's full of "limp dicks", throwing money around, hence the girls attitude, they might as well rip everyone off. As 99% of time it's just a "limp dick" who will blame himself for using incorrect language. LOL.

Great post though. .

Piefke
05-16-18, 18:27
Guy lets stay decent here, It just a big city and in big cities theres a lot happening so blend in.Thank you, Mobeen, for this lonely voice of sanity here!

Piefke.

JackJesper
05-18-18, 05:36
Dear all,

I am new here. I will be in Berlin next week. Can anyone recommend nice escort girls?

I found this website and seems to have nice ones. Is it legitimate? Can anyone share your experience?

Thanks a lot!

Knom75
05-18-18, 11:22
Hello guys,

Have some people tested Ivana Models or Fame agency in Berlin?

Chubzy Maximus
05-18-18, 18:55
Dear all,

I am new here. I will be in Berlin next week. Can anyone recommend nice escort girls?

I found this website and seems to have nice ones. Is it legitimate? Can anyone share your experience?

Thanks a lot!Laila, or Anna from krypton escorts. Lilith from Wayfare.

Milfotronic
05-18-18, 19:26
Hi,

You guys asking about escort girls and websites you've seen online, don't fall for that trap. You can't trust the pics are real nor that they provide good service. My advice is that you visit a few brothels, check out the girls who are present and the atmosphere and then make a decision. You wouldn't want to be stuck in your hotel room with some chubby lady demanding you to pay E130 up front.

Milfotronic
05-19-18, 15:15
Hi,

I'd like to get body-to-body massage in Berlin. Is there any?

Marvin Hinton
05-19-18, 19:15
Back to Berlin for another trip. Figured if I had to pay 30 EUR for that HSC membership, I might as well maximize (monger logic for you).

I didn't go to Artemis when I last visited in Feb, figuring the weather will keep me from the full experience. Went there on this trip, intentionally on a Saturday to see what busy was like. Hopping off the S bahn incredibly convenient, close by, and easy to find. Honestly, not sure why people bother driving to this place. Went in around 15.00, left about 23.00. Thank you for the tip about checking out Google Earth to get a sense of the interior layout. Very helpful for first timers. Lots of lookers, but overall very wide range of girls for any taste. Fit to plump, nationalities. I particularly enjoy the public sessions with a girl in the kino downstairs, where there's 4 rows of couches for a little exhibitionism. I had 3 sessions, 2 of which tried their darnest to upsell. Some do it smoother than others, but it definitely dampens the experience. Chatting with them about the law change, there are still plenty of girls that go for BBBJ, CIM. Most of the ones I talked with at least. So I don't imagine it's changed much. Tip for first timers that want to convey they've been here before, talk about how the new lockers (which are now these FOB based system) are nicer than the older lockers. Food was okay, comparable to the spread at Insomnia on Thursdays. I don't enjoy the smoke so stayed mostly outside or in the bottom floor area. I understand that it keeps me from accessing some of the hottest girls, who are in the huge bar on the ground floor, but it's a trade-off that I made. I understand the best ones require some hunting, but I figured the regulars already book them anyways so as a tourist I'm not going to compete in that pool of talent. That's fine. Some girls still stroll the whole facility, so the bottom floor stair couch area was optimal to just relax, observe the traffic and make my picks. Multiple saunas and Turkish bath things, to relax. Overall I enjoyed it. The facilities definitely allow for more things to do in between sessions. I like the advice to just treat it like a spa, and the girls are secondary so be picky and take your time. In contrast to the flat fee places of Anni, EW, and Insomnia, definitely more expensive because of the variable cost of each girl, but selection is absurd.

Mobeen
05-21-18, 00:52
You got to choose a good agency and girls, some might not be what you expect them to be.Exactly escorts are a lotto thing if you get a good agency and good girl then you are in for some fun.

DeepalGghh
05-21-18, 14:10
How about experience in Insomnia on Thursdays? Advice for solo male? Normal age of ladies available? Easy to get laid for a non-German?

Vito Corleone
05-22-18, 09:28
How about experience in Insomnia on Thursdays? Advice for solo male? Normal age of ladies available? Easy to get laid for a non-German?It can be great at times, but I had a difficult time sleeping after.

Milfotronic
05-22-18, 11:17
Hi,

Is anyone familiar with Lilly in Charlottenburg? Judging by the pics she seems hot but I doubt they are recent or even real. I actually talked with her on the phone and she's surprisingly cheap, why I'm almost sure she isn't the hottie on the pics.

https://www.omello.de/modelle/002768.php

PinballMachine
05-23-18, 13:06
Hello guys,

Have some people tested Ivana Models or Fame agency in Berlin?I have used Escorts from Fame twice, Everything worked fine and was handled in a professional way. This was two respectively Three years ago.

ElephantBeer
05-24-18, 00:45
Looking to visit a few nude strip clubs in Berlin. Yup will be at the FKK daytime, but I just enjoy strip clubs where the girls dance on stage and you can give them tips. Not really looking or extras. Just dirty / not tame strippers?

Google is (not) surprisingly awash with unhelpful spam on this subject.

ZimmerBaby
05-26-18, 22:56
Looking to visit a few nude strip clubs in Berlin. Yup will be at the FKK daytime, but I just enjoy strip clubs where the girls dance on stage and you can give them tips. Not really looking or extras. Just dirty / not tame strippers?

Google is (not) surprisingly awash with unhelpful spam on this subject.Google Rush Hour Berlin.

ElephantBeer
05-29-18, 01:18
Google Rush Hour Berlin.Thanks, Googling brought up very mixed reviews. Hard to tell what was a real review and was BS.

Decided to give the strip club thing a pass until next week when hit Prague.

Mtraveller
05-29-18, 13:14

Let's not pretend that spelling and correct language is what turns on the girls. We're not talking about women with college degrees. Truth of the matter is that most women involved in prostitution are not very smart and only care about fast money, which shows in their own behavior. In the past Berlin was an exciting city with lots of interesting people. This have changed. No one seems happy there these days. Something is going on and only the Germans themselves know what needs to be done to improve their capital city.And please refrain from reading things into other peoples words, OK? Maybe you English lacks a bit of polish but "full off" does not mean "there only are". And the average intellectual capacity I have found in the girls is by no means lower than the customers.

So you may feel as insulted as you like, but I have seen the incoming communication the girls receive in Berlin, I tell you its not pretty, and the non Germans stand out (please look at my orginal post). Take a change in perspective and you may see the point. For a Romanian girl an American using slang, is as incomprehensible as a Turk using bad English.

So if you don't speak German and monger in Berlin, head the advice and try to stand out by speaking and writing clear, simple, concise and polite English. It may not work all the time, but on average improves the experience a lot.

Milfotronic
06-01-18, 20:08
And please refrain from reading things into other peoples words, OK? Maybe you English lacks a bit of polish but "full off" does not mean "there only are". And the average intellectual capacity I have found in the girls is by no means lower than the customers.

So you may feel as insulted as you like, but I have seen the incoming communication the girls receive in Berlin, I tell you its not pretty, and the non Germans stand out (please look at my orginal post). Take a change in perspective and you may see the point. For a Romanian girl an American using slang, is as incomprehensible as a Turk using bad English.

So if you don't speak German and monger in Berlin, head the advice and try to stand out by speaking and writing clear, simple, concise and polite English. It may not work all the time, but on average improves the experience a lot.Are you assessing my English now? What are you, the Ivy League Warrior? I honestly don't know where you have been but you can't be talking about the Berlin I know. I'm heading there again next week and have been busy researching parlors and private models that might be interesting. As usual when I call them many of them can't speak decent English. I'd say half of the calls I make result in nothing because they just hang up.

How did you draw the conclusion that I felt insulted? I just reacted to your claim that the (non-German / Western) customers are inferior to the women. Maybe some of the guys are somewhat stupid or uneducated but don't that apply to the women as well? Plus, most working girls seldom provide adequate service. So in that regard they are less serious than the customers. To conclude, maybe some chicks get upset when some dudes can't express themselves properly on the phone, but the same happens when you're trying to get simple answers from many of the women. Maybe the girls you visit aren't the average WG.

Milfotronic
06-02-18, 19:55
Heading for Berlin tomorrow but starting to regret it already. Haven't decided where to go yet. I'm no regular at any place because since KD closed I haven't found something of similar quality. The last week I've probably called dozens of working girls of all ages, ranging from 20 yo to 55-60, from websites like Berlin Intim, Omello, Kaufmich and Erotic-Markt. None of them convinced me. No shit. The last girl I called was a 20-yo Alexandra on omello. De. She obviously didn't understand English and just said: "Ja. Jahaa?" Another funny one was a hottie on Asialadies. De. Her name is Linda and supposedly can be found in Treuenbrietzen, 1 HR away from Berlin. She is supposed to be Asian and looks Asian on the photos. When I connected with her on the phone she told me she's from Brazil. OK, goodbye, "Linda."

So since most private girls can't be trusted I'd probably head for some establishment. I have never experienced a FKK but don't find the concept very appealing. I'm afraid to spend E80 just to enter Artemis and then feel ripped-off once I'm inside. And after reading so many negative reviews I doubt I will try. So what's left is some brothel or Thai massage parlor. I've also looked at Chinese massage parlors and might give it a go. There is one called Ying Yang. I called them but same there: no English! Anyways, I have another 24 hours or so to make up my mind. Will sleep on it. Wish me good luck!

Cheers.

Piefke
06-03-18, 11:50
Heading for Berlin tomorrow but starting to regret it already.I really cannot understand you, MF! Since about 1. 5 years you keeps complaining about your bad experiences in Berlin and even promised to never set foot into that city again. And now you start moaning, even before you touched down here? You obviously do not come for entertainment to Berlin, do you?

And to describe your fellow mongers as "guys (which) are easily entertained and settle for little" is just bad style in my opinion!

Isn't a bit strange, that you are the only normal one between all those weirdos?

If you have these constant bad experiences and your english is not accpeted, why not take it as a hint and search somewhere else for high quality english-spoken sex?

Or 'When in Rome do as the romans do' and brush up your german skills, to communicate to the romanian girls, which try everything to get around in Germany!

If looking you look for usual good service by mature women, you might contact the number behind "Alisa" (https://www.omello.de/modelle/003253.php) - usually russian ladies with good service in a shabby, but clean private apartment (you speak with the telephone lady. Do not know her english skills) near Bundesplatz (100 E /1 h). My experience was with Maerri (search for it) - great service!

Or try to contact Sinaida (https://www.omello.de/modelle/002192.php) - fit, confident, friendly woman, in and outcall, with very good unrushed service (150 E /1 h). She is no clock watcher, be kind to her, she will be nice to you! Do not know her english skills either.

TeFab456
06-03-18, 15:00
Heading for Berlin tomorrow but starting to regret it already. Haven't decided where to go yet. I'm no regular at any place because since KD closed I haven't found something of similar quality. The last week I've probably called dozens of working girls of all ages, ranging from 20 yo to 55-60, from websites like Berlin Intim, Omello, Kaufmich and Erotic-Markt. None of them convinced me. No shit. The last girl I called was a 20-yo Alexandra on omello. De. She obviously didn't understand English and just said: "Ja. Jahaa?" Another funny one was a hottie on Asialadies. De. Her name is Linda and supposedly can be found in Treuenbrietzen, 1 HR away from Berlin. She is supposed to be Asian and looks Asian on the photos. When I connected with her on the phone she told me she's from Brazil. OK, goodbye, "Linda."

So since most private girls can't be trusted I'd probably head for some establishment. I have never experienced a FKK but don't find the concept very appealing. I'm afraid to spend E80 just to enter Artemis and then feel ripped-off once I'm inside. And after reading so many negative reviews I doubt I will try. So what's left is some brothel or Thai massage parlor. I've also looked at Chinese massage parlors and might give it a go. There is one called Ying Yang. I called them but same there: no English! Anyways, I have another 24 hours or so to make up my mind. Will sleep on it. Wish me good luck!

Cheers.Coming to Berlin and not going to Artemis just because there is an entry fee and it needs some basic social skills to navigate there is a silly mistake in my opinion. FKK is the USP of the German speaking world, whoever did never attend one has no idea about the idea of paid sex in our times. This weekend the little heat wave ended, and unfortunately many ladies at Artemis tend to stay indoors regardless of weather, but the pool will still be a nice feature, and many chances are still to be had. Reading Pefke's sound entry I realize again how much of the pleasures of this field are tainted by weird expectations. For example it doesn't make sense at all (like in almost any city) to try to set up meetings while you are not even in town. This business is mostly on shorter notice, so after you have set up in your hotel or apartment then you can try to see what to do. As for etablissements I recommend Liberty or more milfy Stella, for more upscale incalls Allprivat, for hit and miss (but definitely some hits if you are not on the tightest of budgets) Kaufmich, or just simply Berlinintim, where all is laid out. I live in this city half of my year, and still find it great and full of opportunities.

Gatsby67
06-06-18, 20:53
Hi Gatsby67,

Can you please tell us how it works there? Is this one on one only? What is the total cost and what is included?Freudenhaus Hase, Neue Hochstrasse 45, Wedding, very near S-Bahnhof Humboldthain.

You enter a courtyard, The main building is on your left, rather obvious. Ring the buzzer and you will be let in. Many of the girls will be able to speak English (only a handful are actually German, most are Eastern European or Russian. The prices you can find on the website and vary a bit based on girl and service but are competitive and fair. Most services are available, but certainly not from all of the ladies. Sessions are generally one on one, and in private rooms. If you need a threesome, that can usually be arranged. There are about 10 or 11 rooms in the building. You can walk up and down the staircase and the available ladies will be standing outside, If you like one, you can go inside and ask about the services you would like. Check the website beforehand, it can answer many questions. If the lady doesn't provide what you a looking for, she might tell you which other lady you can ask. I find them generally friendly, even if you turn them down.

Personally I go here to relieve the pressure when necessary, "wham bam thank you ma'am" sort of action. I never stay more than 30 minutes and rarely leave unsatisfied. Main draw for me are the reasonable prices, and the convenient location.

Downandup
06-10-18, 19:00
I'm visiting Berlin, the first weekend of August, what's available in the mornings from Friday through Sunday? I'm not into calling for an escort to come to my hotel at that time, it may have to be a dirty massage if I can't find anything else. Then again, a rest might be good as I'll be returning to Dusseldorf.

MatTegetra
06-10-18, 19:34
I have never been to a brother in Berlin (or in general). Is it usually allowed to come multiple times in those 40/60 minutes?

Eszpresszo
06-10-18, 21:27
I'm visiting Berlin, the first weekend of August, what's available in the mornings from Friday through Sunday? I'm not into calling for an escort to come to my hotel at that time, it may have to be a dirty massage if I can't find anything else. Then again, a rest might be good as I'll be returning to Dusseldorf.Well there is Aston and Stella, which are apparently under the same ownership. Website: https://aston-berlin.de/.

I visited Aston during my last trip, when it was out in the far end of Neukolln, in an ordinary apartment building. I presume the recent change in regulations for brothels is why they had to move to Schoneberg, which is going to be more convenient for most. Aston is apparently 24/7 action, whereas Stella kicks off at 9 am on weekdays and 11 am on weekends. When perusing this site, please note the hourly rates given under the "Preises" menu are for the room only. When you click on the profile for a particular girl, her prices will include the price for the room as well as her services. For under 100 Euros per a one hour session, this is pretty good and I'm happy to say that prices remain unchanged since I visited over two years ago.

My best experiences were from girls on Kaufmich.com, who are most likely to be ready to service you whenever they have an opening and you are ready to play. Freelancers will probably prefer to make some money first thing in the morning, as opposed to waiting around and hoping somebody calls them for a date in the evening.

Piefke
06-11-18, 19:13
I have never been to a brother in Berlin (or in general). Is it usually allowed to come multiple times in those 40/60 minutes?It usually depends on the brother. If he enjoys your company or the money, you can come twice.

If the service is unusual cheap, then the chance is big, that the action just stops for you at this point.

But better ask and make it clear upfront. It is an individual decision and some just offer a massage or send you in the bathroom, as soon as you are finished.

Downandup
06-11-18, 19:20
Well there is Aston and Stella, which are apparently under the same ownership. Website: https://aston-berlin.de/.Thanks for that, for some reason I did not have Stella bookmarked, probably because the site looks so similar to Aston. I'll consider doing Aston if I need some fun at 10 am on a Sunday.

TeFab456
06-11-18, 20:11
Thanks for that, for some reason I did not have Stella bookmarked, probably because the site looks so similar to Aston. I'll consider doing Aston if I need some fun at 10 am on a Sunday.There is actually three of them: Stella and Aller in Neuklln and Aston in Schneberg. Aston is 24/7. All of the are recommended for cleanliness and general civility. Ladies will be generally rather over 30, with some twen exceptions mostly at Aston. Half an hour is 50, which is already sort of an indulgence, it appears many clients come for the 20 min service.

Eszpresszo
06-11-18, 23:25
I have never been to a brother in Berlin (or in general). Is it usually allowed to come multiple times in those 40/60 minutes?If you are looking for a "warm" brother, then you will find plenty in Berlin.

Max #01
06-12-18, 01:12
I have never been to a brother in Berlin (or in general). Is it usually allowed to come multiple times in those 40/60 minutes?

It usually depends on the brother. If he enjoys your company or the money, you can come twice.

If the service is unusual cheap, then the chance is big, that the action just stops for you at this point.

But better ask and make it clear upfront. It is an individual decision and some just offer a massage or send you in the bathroom, as soon as you are finished.I'm almost certain that Mattegetra's computer or smartphone has an auto-correct spell checker that turned "brothel" into "brother. " I hope this my clear up the question he's asking.

BreezyHome
06-12-18, 01:48
Hey,

Can anyone comment on a good duo experience here? I'm not expecting like fully interactivity or anything.

Milfotronic
06-12-18, 09:06
So I finally ended up in Berlin. After arrival I took the bus from Tegel to Charlottenburg. It was around 5 pm, local time. Before even checking into the hotel I wanted to check out a brothel on Kaiser-Friedrichstrasse 51. I had found a Chinese 'massage parlor' on Berlin Intim with pictures of somewhat hot Chinese girls. I rang the doorbell and after a minute a short but cute girl in a sexy dress opened the door. She quickly rushed me into a small room without me having had the time to speak a word. Inside the room I could see her clearly and she wasn't as young as she had appeared, probably around 30. She wasn't bad looking and had big tits. Her ass was typically East Asian though, all flat. But as she was standing pretty close I could smell her terrible breath, a real turn-off. I asked her if there were other girls around and she replied they were busy with customers. She left the room and came back with some dude in his late 40's or 50's, obviously her pimp. He spoke zero English but she translated for him. He said several girls would be available the following day. I left and had no intention of coming back.

I checked into the hotel not far from Kudamm. The room was really cramped. Another negative. The staff was quite helpful though and the breakfast was good. I spent the first evening looking for more working girls online. Artemis came to mind but due to all the complaints and bad reviews on ISG I didn't feel it was worth spending E80 just to get in and maybe get disappointed. I understand the place is dominated by Romanians chicks and I've had enough experiences with them. I found a few hotties on different pages such as Omello and Kaufmich. I called one up. Her name was Aneta and her profile said she was Polish and 33 yo. On the pics she looked like a 25-yo babe with see-cups. She spoke decent English and said she was staying short time in Berlin. She charged 100/ HR. I said I was interested but for the following day. She said it was ok and asked what time I'the like to see her. We made an appointment for noon the next day.

After falling asleep early I woke early. I felt the summer heat of Berlin, almost disgusting. After breakfast I washed myself and went out for a walk. A few minutes from the hotel I bought a latte at Starbucks. It's like McDonald's, it tastes the same wherever in the world you are. It was still early and I strolled up and down Kudamm just having a look. The beauty of Berlin is that it never gets crowded, you can walk around in the city center without feeling harassed or annoyed by crowds of people pushing you like in most metropolitan cities. Same thing on the commuter trains, or S-Bahn, there are never insane crowds. Time was getting close to 10 and I sent an SMS to Aneta: "Can I show up earlier?" After I few minutes she replied: "Is 11.30 good for you?" I said ok and went to the subway. She was working out of an apt on the other side of town, near Ostkreutz. After a few stops on the subway I changed to the Ringbahn at Jungfernheide. When I finally found the address I waited for the time to pass at a shopping mall nearby. At 11.30 I called her up and she gave me the the exact floor and name. When she opened the door her age was accurate, around mid-30's. She was wearing a thin bathrobe that revealed her underwear and bare breasts. We exchanged a few words and she asked me to take a shower. Back in the room she took off everything and exposed her fleshy body, a classic Polish woman: big fleshy ass and big tits. She asked how much time I wished and I suggested 2 hrs. She reacted harshly and said no: either 30 minutes or one full hour. She said she had a private life too and couldn't spend the day having sex. I was like: "Oh, really?" After this 'intro' I just hoped things wouldn't get worse.

Her tits were the best part and were the first thing I 'attacked', sucking on them for several minutes. In spite of an uninspiring BJ she was as horny as I was and the fucking that followed was as hot as the summer heat. She preferred the regular lying-on-the-back, even if we tried all positions. Her body was great, I grabbed her big tits and thick thighs, and her big ass was gorgeous to watch and grab in doggy style. She didn't approve of anal sex but OK' the licking her asshole. I fucked her tits too in Spanish style. I was surprised in the end that she accepted CIM without extra cost. That was a bonus. My cock was full of juice after several days without coming and her mouth was flooded with my sperm. I'd say the sex was worth the money and I left quite satisfied even though she wasn't the most charming person. The day after I tried to call her up again but the number wasn't working. Maybe she had left town already. I spent the rest of my time in Berlin doing shopping and eating cheap food.

Sex: 8/10.

Body: 8/10.

Face: 7/10.

Personality: 7/10.

Kool Kid
06-13-18, 06:07
Hi guys,

Will be in Berlin soon and my firm has booked a 4 star hotel but just for 1 person. I am going to meet a girl (not a professional escort, just knew her and helping her with money as well), would the hotel allow me to have a guest for the night (even if I pay for extra guest), or maybe for few hours in the evening. Anyone has experience with star hotels in Berlin if they are cool with this. The girl is pretty classy (not like prostitute etc) so I am hoping they won't mind. Any inputs will be very helpful.

Milfotronic
06-14-18, 21:30
Will be in Berlin soon and my firm has booked a 4 star hotel but just for 1 person. I am going to meet a girl (not a professional escort, just knew her and helping her with money as well), would the hotel allow me to have a guest for the night (even if I pay for extra guest), or maybe for few hours in the evening. Anyone has experience with star hotels in Berlin if they are cool with this. The girl is pretty classy (not like prostitute etc) so I am hoping they won't mind. Any inputs will be very helpful.How is this even a problem? She can be in the room without anyone noticing. Just make sure she's gone before the cleaning ladies show up in the morning.

Vansau
06-15-18, 00:00
Hi,

You guys asking about escort girls and websites you've seen online, don't fall for that trap. You can't trust the pics are real nor that they provide good service. My advice is that you visit a few brothels, check out the girls who are present and the atmosphere and then make a decision. You wouldn't want to be stuck in your hotel room with some chubby lady demanding you to pay E130 up front.I totally agree with you even though I used to see escorts until I was robbed. I'm visiting Berlin for the first time. Can you recommend good brothels with white girls close to train stations?

I have another question. I have been to Frankfurt before where there are multiple apartment buildings next to each others literally full of girls. It was like a covered redlight district Is there something like this in Berlin?

Thanks in advance!

Eszpresszo
06-15-18, 00:53
Hi guys,

Will be in Berlin soon and my firm has booked a 4 star hotel but just for 1 person. I am going to meet a girl (not a professional escort, just knew her and helping her with money as well), would the hotel allow me to have a guest for the night (even if I pay for extra guest), or maybe for few hours in the evening. Anyone has experience with star hotels in Berlin if they are cool with this. The girl is pretty classy (not like prostitute etc) so I am hoping they won't mind. Any inputs will be very helpful.Did it occur to you that you could simply pay for her as an additional guest? Mind you, hotels in Europe are in partly the business of providing people like yourself a place to have sex with someone who is not your wife. Some hotels in Germany actually will have escorts waiting in the lobby. And we are not talking about short-time hotels or brothels. Businessman out of town meets working girl to suit his needs. This is Germany, specifically Berlin, a very non-judgemental environment to say the least. If this was a pension in Munich it might be a different story. But, you are talking about higher end hotels in what is possibly the sexiest city in Europe.

Milfotronic
06-15-18, 07:12
I totally agree with you even though I used to see escorts until I was robbed. I'm visiting Berlin for the first time. Can you recommend good brothels with white girls close to train stations?

I have another question. I have been to Frankfurt before where there are multiple apartment buildings next to each others literally full of girls. It was like a covered redlight district Is there something like this in Berlin?

Thanks in advance!I personally went a few times to Kamilla Dee when it existed. The girls ranged from very average to quite good. The place was far from perfect but I found the atmosphere appealing and everywhere was clean. It was shut down though. It also depends on how much time you have to explore the city's sex scene. I'm usually too rushed, fly in one evening and stay maybe 2-3 nights, and then leave. The best thing would be that you visit the brothels and look for yourself. As far as I know there are no apartment buildings that function like RLD. Perhaps the best apartment brothel is Klassemodelle with three branches in Berlin. I've visited all of them and would recommend the one on Schillingstrasse. The girls are all Polish and the quality vary a lot. You will find many MILFs with fleshy bodies but also some younger options. None of them are close to train stations though but easy to get to by subway, except the one on Immanuelkirschstrasse. Check out the webpage: klassemodelle. De.

Piefke
06-15-18, 09:39
Mind you, hotels in Europe are in partly the business of providing people like yourself a place to have sex with someone who is not your wife. Some hotels in Germany actually will have escorts waiting in the lobby. .Well, I never was in a hotel where a line-up of ladies is waiting for business. There might be women in the bar or restaurants nearby.

Nevertheless, nobody will prohibit you to receive guests in your rooms, as long as it is descent and quiet. No questions asked. An overnight stay is different, but might be covered by an additional charge.

Receptionists are not stupid, but discret. They know the drill.

Piefke
06-15-18, 09:44
I'm almost certain that Mattegetra's computer or smartphone has an auto-correct spell checker that turned "brothel" into "brother. " I hope this my clear up the question he's asking.Thats's true.

However my answer is still valid:

It is a personal descision. Better ask upfront.

And less money, less service.

Piefke
06-15-18, 19:36
I have been to Frankfurt before where there are multiple apartment buildings next to each others literally full of girls. It was like a covered redlight district Is there something like this in Berlin?You might checkout http://www.freudenhaus-hase.de/.

Its an apartment building, which rents out single rooms to independent women.

Bobo.fr
06-15-18, 22:18
Hi guys,

Will be in Berlin soon and my firm has booked a 4 star hotel but just for 1 person. I am going to meet a girl (not a professional escort, just knew her and helping her with money as well), would the hotel allow me to have a guest for the night (even if I pay for extra guest), or maybe for few hours in the evening. Anyone has experience with star hotels in Berlin if they are cool with this. The girl is pretty classy (not like prostitute etc) so I am hoping they won't mind. Any inputs will be very helpful.Normally, people who stay at night in a hotel should be declared (ID card) but, in general, reception staff understand and don't ask for that when you already declared your ID during the check-in process.

Depending on hotels but in general I think we can say that "night" is in general from 10 PM to 7 AM.

That means that from 7 AM to around 10 PM, you can receive in your room visitors you want.

Of course, we're talking about Berlin (and "Western" countries, not Saudi Arabia for example!

Bobo.fr
06-15-18, 22:23
I totally agree with you even though I used to see escorts until I was robbed. I'm visiting Berlin for the first time. Can you recommend good brothels with white girls close to train stations?

Thanks in advance!http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?775-Germany-Brothels

Salon Prestige is very close to S-Bahn "Halensee"
Royal is very close to U-Bahn "Bundesplatz" (may be S-Bahn too)

MatTegetra
06-16-18, 07:54
I'm almost certain that Mattegetra's computer or smartphone has an auto-correct spell checker that turned "brothel" into "brother. " I hope this my clear up the question he's asking.Exactly, I didn't realize the mistake. My bad!

I meant brothel.

PinballMachine
06-16-18, 08:48
Hi guys,

Will be in Berlin soon and my firm has booked a 4 star hotel but just for 1 person. I am going to meet a girl (not a professional escort, just knew her and helping her with money as well), would the hotel allow me to have a guest for the night (even if I pay for extra guest), or maybe for few hours in the evening. Anyone has experience with star hotels in Berlin if they are cool with this. The girl is pretty classy (not like prostitute etc) so I am hoping they won't mind. Any inputs will be very helpful.I have had Escorts coming to my hotel room in Berlin at least 10 times and have never experienced any problems with the hotel staff. Just have the girl come directly to your room and knock on your door or meet her at the lobby if the elevators require a card. No one will care.

JohnBravo83
06-17-18, 00:31
So I have never been to Berlin.

I lived in Bavaria for awhile and in Dusseldorf, but have never been to Berlin. I will be on vacation, I am supposed to fly out of Budapest for Dubai on the 13th in the Afternoon, but saw a gangbang party advertised with MiraCuckold on the 11th. Anyone with experience recommend if I should spend the 10th to 12th in Berlin and then fly to Budapest, it seems like both Ryan Air and Easy Jet are quite cheap. Also what all else would you recommend, I saw a number of the brothels being listed in previous posts. I have experience with FKKs and redlight districts, and will be checking out Budapest and Prague at the beginning of my trip. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

JB.

XXL
06-17-18, 07:59
I got there taking the U2 to Buellowstrasse. Once you get out if the UBahn it's a 5 minute's walk to the LSD-sexshop wich is reported to be the epicenter of the action. There were about 8 to 10 girls on the prowl, 3 of whom I would call doable, none of whom hot enough to induce me to follow them to whichever den they bring their clients to. One of the doable girls was markedly younger that most FKK girls while still being definitely over 18. The sexshop has videocabins that are accessible round the clock. It advertises a higher price for videocabins late at night. This is consistent with what I read in a local newspaper about SWs servicing their clients inside the videocabins. If I lived in Berlin and could make night sorties with minimal cash and only a photocopy of my ID papers I wouldn't mind giving this setup a try. In that case I guess going not to late at night would minimise the risk of sitting in another john's spunk.

Leifeide
06-17-18, 08:52
If you have a possibility to GB with Mira Cuckold, you MUST do it! She is incredible! If I were you I would also go to Erlebniswohnung.

Happy hunting!

So I have never been to Berlin.

I lived in Bavaria for awhile and in Dusseldorf, but have never been to Berlin. I will be on vacation, I am supposed to fly out of Budapest for Dubai on the 13th in the Afternoon, but saw a gangbang party advertised with MiraCuckold on the 11th. Anyone with experience recommend if I should spend the 10th to 12th in Berlin and then fly to Budapest, it seems like both Ryan Air and Easy Jet are quite cheap. Also what all else would you recommend, I saw a number of the brothels being listed in previous posts. I have experience with FKKs and redlight districts, and will be checking out Budapest and Prague at the beginning of my trip. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

JB.

Roaming Viking
06-18-18, 19:06
The EW is still the best show in town. I can confirm that things are pretty much back to normal at the EW. On a recent visit I was pleased to see that there was very little down time and that the girls were overall very nice and performed xxxtremly well. In addition, I enjoyed talking to them in between sessions and I met up with some old acquaintances. Very gemutlich. Most everything is according to the books, but I still had a really good time and will be back again soon.

Gesundheit!

BaltiX
06-22-18, 02:32
Out of curiosity is Escortservice Berlin (https://www.escortserviceberlin.com/) a legitimate agency?

BreezyHome
06-22-18, 20:49
Out of curiosity is Escortservice Berlin (https://www.escortserviceberlin.com/) a legitimate agency?Seems odd: an escort named Jessica is featured, but she's featured at Gold Member as well (under Anya, pretty cute too). Book her through GM and let us know what she says haha.

BaltiX
06-26-18, 02:31
I haven't been in Berlin in over a year now.

Blue Swede
06-26-18, 08:59
Seems odd: an escort named Jessica is featured, but she's featured at Gold Member as well (under Anya, pretty cute too). Book her through GM and let us know what she says haha.What is odd? Many escorts uses more than one booking agency to boost visibility. Sometimes it can be smart to compare, as prices can vary.

BreezyHome
06-26-18, 22:53
I haven't been in Berlin in over a year now.Okay?

What is odd? Many escorts uses more than one booking agency to boost visibility. Sometimes it can be smart to compare, as prices can vary.Yeah, that happens. But I haven't seen it in Berlin and when I have seen it happen they tend to go by the same name or reference the other name. Rep is also important to maintain. I just said it was odd and I was half-serious when I said book through GM instead. No risk, same price, and you can find out if the other agency is legit.

Eszpresszo
06-27-18, 04:16
What is odd? Many escorts uses more than one booking agency to boost visibility. Sometimes it can be smart to compare, as prices can vary.Last incall I did in Berlin, the girl had four phones laying on the bed. I somehow got the feeling, that there was nothing odd about that in her vocation.

BlueBudgie
06-27-18, 22:30
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Eszpresszo
06-28-18, 02:26
Well, it's part of their job.Well, that was my point.

Grebe925
06-29-18, 18:44
I have had Escorts coming to my hotel room in Berlin at least 10 times and have never experienced any problems with the hotel staff. Just have the girl come directly to your room and knock on your door or meet her at the lobby if the elevators require a card. No one will care.Do you have any escort sites you can recommend for reliable outcalls? I'm going to be in Berlin next week and would like to sample something in the privacy of my hotel room rather than my usual Artemis outing. Thanks in advance.

Newerth
06-30-18, 21:34
Currently in Berlin and interested in getting an escort from privatmodelleberlin, anyone have experience with them?

Nooky Ninja
07-01-18, 07:40
Currently in Berlin and interested in getting an escort from privatmodelleberlin, anyone have experience with them?Too risky, see http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3636-Berlin-Karlsruher-(Karls).

Piefke
07-01-18, 18:30
Currently in Berlin and interested in getting an escort from privatmodelleberlin, anyone have experience with them?What happened to the good old search-function?

You should make at least a straight face and say, that you read the reports about "privatmodelleberlin" from this year and ask, if they have improved in the meantime! Even if they tripled the quality of their service, prepare yourself for a possible disappointment.

Newerth
07-01-18, 20:51
I haven't tried that one. Have you check FKK?Haven't checked out Artemis yet, might just do that then instead of escort. Will check it out Tuesday which will be last day in Berlin before I fly back.

Jack91
07-12-18, 20:25
Any news about street scene this year? How many girls, how do they look?

And second question about sex shops I'm Berlin. Which is good with big selection of toys and dvds?

Antex
07-13-18, 04:44
Any news about street scene this year? How many girls, how do they look?

And second question about sex shops I'm Berlin. Which is good with big selection of toys and dvds?About the girls I cannot tell except that it's different.

For shopping you can find the LSD shops in different areas, for example the infamous intersection Potsdamerstrasse / Kurfurstenstrasse, where you can find girls right outside to bring inside.

Fmahwah
07-15-18, 14:48
Had a great time with Vivien. Took her on happy hour. She is from Spain.

Looks good have decent natural boobs. She is good in oral. But fortunately there is no natural french in Germany.

LoveVegas
07-15-18, 20:57
Last min trip to Berlin in two days what's the best area to stay in close to red light district and can walk. Thanks for any info.

Fmahwah
07-16-18, 19:20
Last min trip to Berlin in two days what's the best area to stay in close to red light district and can walk. Thanks for any info.I will recommended to stay near Oranienburger Street. There are lot of clubs. Also you can try berlinescorts if your looking somebody in your place.

Fmahwah
07-16-18, 19:24
I have a session with Artemisa from escortgirlsberlin. She is very funny and good looking.

She love to dance. Her BJ skills are awesome. Enjoyed the session with her.

Gabber
07-17-18, 16:45
Last min trip to Berlin in two days what's the best area to stay in close to red light district and can walk. Thanks for any info.Were in Berlin last week, lots of street workers at Kurfürstenstraße and Beülowstraße, some of them really good looking.

Price range 20-50 eur for 30 minutes. AO 20 eur extra (almost every girl accepted AO).

+ 10 eur for room at nearby pension.

I stayed at Novum Hotel Aldea Beülowstraße, no problem to take girls up to the room.

Wicked Witch
07-22-18, 19:02
That's quite cheap. Are they good looking and sexy? Do they accept sex without condom?I really don't suggest sex without a condom, I mean I know Europe has some high standards but still can't be too sure, so I really advice you against that.

Also I suggest FKK, last time I went (Almost a year now though), they had top notch ladies and for 50 Euros, that is kinda a bargain, plus FKK is also a club where you can drink before you have fun.

Indulgent W
07-24-18, 05:55
I'm going to Berlin for a couple of days soonish and expect to have at least an entire day to myself. I haven't been there previously, as all my previous trips have been to Frankfurt and the FKKs and massage parlors of the FFM area. What is the massage parlor scene like in Berlin?

I'm also thinking of treating myself to an outcall escort to my hotel, which will be a first for me, so I have a lot of questions. Generally, are hotels in Berlin girl friendly and does the choice of the hotel matter when setting the appointment up? How much lead time should there be for an appointment with an agency?

Vito Corleone
07-24-18, 16:53
I'm going to Berlin for a couple of days soonish and expect to have at least an entire day to myself. I haven't been there previously, as all my previous trips have been to Frankfurt and the FKKs and massage parlors of the FFM area. What is the massage parlor scene like in Berlin?

I'm also thinking of treating myself to an outcall escort to my hotel, which will be a first for me, so I have a lot of questions. Generally, are hotels in Berlin girl friendly and does the choice of the hotel matter when setting the appointment up? How much lead time should there be for an appointment with an agency?Josie from Berlin gives good service. Depends on the hotel. Best to check before booking.

Eszpresszo
07-24-18, 22:45
I'm also thinking of treating myself to an outcall escort to my hotel, which will be a first for me, so I have a lot of questions. Generally, are hotels in Berlin girl friendlyThat question was already discussed a few pages back. Its obvious you didn't bother to read the forum very far, if at all. But, when someone inquires about an outcall escort it always seems to go like this. If you have a lot of questions, then I suggest you do a lot of reading, as everything you have asked has been discussed before on this forum in recent history, sometimes repeatedly.

Indulgent W
07-25-18, 06:51
That question was already discussed a few pages back. Its obvious you didn't bother to read the forum very far, if at all. But, when someone inquires about an outcall escort it always seems to go like this. If you have a lot of questions, then I suggest you do a lot of reading, as everything you have asked has been discussed before on this forum in recent history, sometimes repeatedly.Yes, I realized that literally a minute after I posted, in a 'duh' moment. I'd have went back and edited the hotel question out, as it had been answered recently, but new member posts are vetted by moderators before they show up.

Max #01
07-26-18, 15:07
I really don't suggest sex without a condom, I mean I know Europe has some high standards but still can't be too sure, so I really advice you against that.

Also I suggest FKK, last time I went (Almost a year now though), they had top notch ladies and for 50 Euros, that is kinda a bargain, plus FKK is also a club where you can drink before you have fun.I'm not sure that SWs are necessarily registered sex workers, which includes regular STI testing. Purely speculating, but I suspect many of the SWs are in Germany illegally or aren't from EU member countries, which makes it harder for them to work in an FKK or elsewhere. Regardless, most all of the SWs I've observed in Berlin were attractive enough to get jobs in FKKs.

JohnBravo83
08-03-18, 09:09
Just a reminder there is a Gangbang / Bukakke party scheduled for Mira Cuckold on 11 August at Venus Palace.

DozensLost
08-05-18, 04:24
Hi,

I'm making my first Berlin trip next month; a Thursday through Monday solo visit with loads of free time. Had my first prostitue earlier this year at a Soho walkup and I'm eager for the trip to Berlin!

I've enjoyed reading the reports of the past year or so in this forum, and intend on supplying my own reports following the visit.

I'm shooting for a variety of experiences, if my stamina (mental and otherwise!) allows for it.

Thur AM arrival with a trip to Airport Girls. This forum has provided me with reasonably mid-level expectations for the 11 am shift.

Thur PM, I'm interested to try to visit Kit Kat club (I understand it to provide heterosexual opportunities) which I hope is somewhat more attainable on a Thur rather than weekend, but if that doesn't pan out, then I expect to visit insomnia. Depending on energy levels following AG in the AM, I'm not sure how much I'll be participating, but hoping to take in some good first-hand mental images, at least.

For a brothel, I am gravitating toward Agenteur Liberty, which will either be a Sunday (when I hope to be in a celebratory mode) or Friday evening call. I may stop in Thursday to attempt to arrange a specific date, but I like the idea of selecting from a parade. I do have a thing for 6+ month pregnant women, and I'm not sure how to arrange that. Perhaps a week-of phone call? My German is rusty yet passable.

Whatever evening (Fri. Or sun) isn't Liberty, then I hope to tackle Artemis.

Lastly, that just leaves a SW, I suppose for Sat. I'm hoping Sat will be a bit of a recovery day! I am somewhat looking forward to the excitement of a SW booth at LSD. That might actually by a prelude to Friday evening's endeavors.

All in all, probably more ambitious than I can hope for!

Also worth noting. Berlin is followed by 24 hours in Amsterdam. My most ambitious goal is to be with 12 girls in 6 days, but I suppose that hinges on wrangling a Viagra script from my Dr before then.

If any experts see any pitfalls in the above, I would welcome your input.

Piefke
08-05-18, 18:58
Hi,
I'm shooting for a variety of experiences, if my stamina (mental and otherwise!) allows for it.
If any experts see any pitfalls in the above, I would welcome your input.It was Moltke the Elder, who said: "No plan of operations extends with certainty beyond the first encounter with the enemy's main strength".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helmuth_von_Moltke_the_Elder

DozensLost, enjoy your time in Berlin and please report about your experiences!

Nooky Ninja
08-06-18, 11:51
I am gravitating toward Agenteur Liberty, which will either be a Sunday (when I hope to be in a celebratory mode) or Friday evening call. .
...Whatever evening (Fri. Or sun) isn't Liberty, then I hope to tackle Artemis....Lastly, that just leaves a SW, I suppose for Sat. Girls much better and safer at Liberty and Artemis. Maybe start there- save money, set standards. But L and A have much reduced lineup on Sunday. L best Mon-Fri, A Thur-Sat. Maybe adjust plan. 1-5 Sept is IFA Messe. A will be crazy after 1900.

Pfiefke right, and von Moltke plagerized later by Mike Tyson "everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth”

Eszpresszo
08-06-18, 12:41
For a brothel, I am gravitating toward Agenteur Liberty, which will either be a Sunday (when I hope to be in a celebratory mode) or Friday evening call. I may stop in Thursday to attempt to arrange a specific date, but I like the idea of selecting from a parade. I do have a thing for 6+ month pregnant women, and I'm not sure how to arrange that. Perhaps a week-of phone call? My German is rusty yet passable.
Also worth noting. Berlin is followed by 24 hours in Amsterdam. My most ambitious goal is to be with 12 girls in 6 days, but I suppose that hinges on wrangling a Viagra script from my Dr before then.

If any experts see any pitfalls in the above, I would welcome your input.I started out punting seriously almost three years ago when I visited a friend in Berlin. I think it is a very underrated destination for mongering, but I do see the Brits are wise to Berlin as being a fun town.

You want to visit "a brothel"? Why just one? I only visited one, but in hindsight I should have visited more! Can't give any advice on pregnant girls but I did by chance see one in the lineup of the brothel I visited. So, they do exist in brothels.

My best experiences were with the freelancers on Kaufmich.com and as far as bank for your buck (or pound in your case?) those girls provided some of the best value. I've punted in various developing nations since then, yet I still have fond memories of the Freelance girls I hooked up with in their apartments. There was a high quality to their experience and these women can take their duties with a bit of professional pride as they are looking for return business and referrals. While they were in a different price range from girls I've taken from brothels in Bali and Medellin, the service was on a correspondingly higher level. It has gotten to be more expensive to fly to Europe than to Asia from my city in the US, so that has diverted my adventures elsewhere (not exactly a bad thing). My German is very rusty too, but it got me by. You should be able to navigate Kaufmich, though you will need to invest some time in it.

Amsterdam is well documented as a bad place to monger. A Dutch guy I used to correspond with told me the punting scene in all of the Netherlands has been dead for decades. He always made the short drive over the border to Germany when he wanted some fun. And he did it quite often.

Ah, the problems of life in the first world. But should you visit the developing world you will often find that getting generic Viagra over the counter at a pharmacy doesn't require any prescription. I still have some from my trip to the Dominican Republic in early 2017, took some with me to Asia last March, and still have some left over for my upcoming trip to Bogota. I'll stock up in Colombia again, where it was really cheap the last time I visited.

I wish you the best of luck and a good time!

EarlyCuyler
08-06-18, 13:30
I know that shattered through dozens of sites, I can put together a small list of German pornstars that I can book a session with during my visit next month. I was hoping that there might be a somewhat comprensive listing somewhere that I could find. Adultwork in the UK is wonderful, and if there was something like that for Germany, I would be a happy man. I'm most interested in Vivian Schmitt, but Sophie Logan and Nicolette Blue are right up there as well. (I know those two probably aren't around anymore).

Anyone able to provide a link or a thought on such a source? So while a newbie to Germany, not a newbie to punting.

Alberrrt
08-06-18, 16:46
Will spend 2 days in Berlin, any outcall agency recommandation? I'm looking at escort77, don't know if anyone used it before, is the picture real?

Alberrrt
08-06-18, 16:58

I'm also thinking of treating myself to an outcall escort to my hotel, which will be a first for me, so I have a lot of questions. Generally, are hotels in Berlin girl friendly and does the choice of the hotel matter when setting the appointment up? How much lead time should there be for an appointment with an agency?Dear friend,

How's it going in Berlin, I plan to have a outcall in Berlin too. Any recommandations?

Eszpresszo
08-07-18, 02:26
Dear friend,

How's it going in Berlin, I plan to have a outcall in Berlin too. Any recommandations?Can someone please explain the deluge of requests for info on outcall services by new posters on their first or second posts? In a town with an abundance of brothels, an extravagant FKK club and countless freelancers who do incall and outcall, why would someone want to pay a premium for an outcall service, given its reputation for poor service and ripoffs?

I'm pretty sure if management started requiring one to pay the $10 member fee just for the privilege of posting, the volume of seemingly pointless inquires would dwindle.

Alberrrt
08-08-18, 09:39
Can someone please explain the deluge of requests for info on outcall services by new posters on their first or second posts? In a town with an abundance of brothels, an extravagant FKK club and countless freelancers who do incall and outcall, why would someone want to pay a premium for an outcall service, given its reputation for poor service and ripoffs?

I'm pretty sure if management started requiring one to pay the $10 member fee just for the privilege of posting, the volume of seemingly pointless inquires would dwindle.First I prefer outcall than brothels or others, that's my preference, just like you prefer FKK than outcall, so don't tell me what you like and ask why others want anything else.

Second, I didn't ask you this "pointless inquires" no?

Nooky Ninja
08-08-18, 21:03
First I prefer outcall than brothels or others, that's my preference, just like you prefer FKK than outcall, so don't tell me what you like and ask why others want anything else...Second, I didn't ask you this "pointless inquires" no?Exactly right. Plus quite normal if people visit Berlin in height of tourist season, maybe not know city all that well, have no desire or time for sex safaris etc. And few people asking is hardly "deluge"-maybe he confuse with sled used in winter sports.

Many outcalls here not more, or much more expensive than other options. Plus in heatwave, many hotels air conditioned vs many bordellos and private apartments which are not. Many reasons why people might want to stay in hotel-ease, comfort, privacy, whatever.

No reason to judge others so harshly-but if you read E's other posts, many are very critical and argue pointlessly with others often. So just ignore.

Alberrt we wish you welcome, and have fun in Berlin. Difficult to make recommendations as all individual taste and chemistry thing. Also, now many are on holidays and websites not always up to date. Be sure to verify when you choose-same true with bordellos and independents.

Alberrrt
08-09-18, 09:14
Exactly right. Plus quite normal if people visit Berlin in height of tourist season, maybe not know city all that well, have no desire or time for sex safaris etc. And few people asking is hardly "deluge"-maybe he confuse with sled used in winter sports.

Many outcalls here not more, or much more expensive than other options. Plus in heatwave, many hotels air conditioned vs many bordellos and private apartments which are not. Many reasons why people might want to stay in hotel-ease, comfort, privacy, whatever.

No reason to judge others so harshly-but if you read E's other posts, many are very critical and argue pointlessly with others often. So just ignore.

Alberrt we wish you welcome, and have fun in Berlin. Difficult to make recommendations as all individual taste and chemistry thing. Also, now many are on holidays and websites not always up to date. Be sure to verify when you choose-same true with bordellos and independents.Thanks mate, really appreciate. Yes like you said, first time in Berlin and I have only two days (exactly one and half). I will just ignore him. Cheers!

DozensLost
08-10-18, 03:44
Girls much better and safer at Liberty and Artemis. Maybe start there- save money, set standards. But L and A have much reduced lineup on Sunday. L best Mon-Fri, A Thur-Sat. Maybe adjust plan. 1-5 Sept is IFA Messe. A will be crazy after 1900.

Pfiefke right, and von Moltke plagerized later by Mike Tyson "everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouthThank you for the feedback, especially regarding what to expect on the weekdays / weekend. When you say "safer" do you mean potential STDs?

Also, a question on brothel payment:

How does payment work in the brothels? Obviously there is a payment made directly to the girl, but I gathered from previous posts there is a house payment (or room payment?) as well? From earlier comments, it sounded like the house payment was roughly double the payment to the girl. If I have that correct, I'm wondering why I've seen people complain about the entry fee at Artemis?

Finally, a quick question on ettiquete at a place like AGs. A shower is standard between girls? I'm hoping to try to act like I know what I'm doing!

Danke.

Nooky Ninja
08-10-18, 20:08
Thank you for the feedback, especially regarding what to expect on the weekdays / weekend.
1. When you say "safer" do you mean potential STDs?
2. How does payment work in the brothels?
3. Finally, a quick question on ettiquete at a place like AGs. A shower is standard between girls? I'm hoping to try to act like I know what I'm doing!
1. Risks of all obviously greater on the street. You really need to ask?? Ninja rode thru Nohlendorf - Buelowstr a week ago, scene was pretty scarey. Some guys get off on this. Ninja peddles faster.

2. Payment descriptions sometimes confuse, mostly for tax and legal issues. You probably double counting. In general, one "combined" payment made to the Haus Mutti / Madam. Varies a bit by place and "extras", but e. G. 45 min kissing BJ sex 120-150 in total. There are down market places that can cost less-and others more. Middle price market, you get what you pay for, a good balance of clean, safe, good lookers. Some guys also get off on how little they pay-e. G. Flat rates, or Ehrlebnis W or Insomnia. Or Sex Kinos. Different scenes.

3. Yes.

Ninja now retire again. Have fun & report.

Eszpresszo
08-11-18, 01:29
I think it takes 3 - 4 days to enjoy the city.I was there for 9 days. I needed another 3 weeks to do all I wanted to do. Yes there is that much to do and explore in the Berlin area. Berlin is easily one of the most diverse and interesting destinations in Europe. It has it all: an art scene, museums, monuments, history, nightlife, music and pussy galore. I'll put it up there with Paris and London (I've spent several months in the latter) except the mongering options are in a different level in Berlin. Cheapest mongering in Western Europe, but having seem most of Germany over the decades and also having lived there long ago, I can say it is far away the overall greatest city in the nation, as well.

Flyte137
08-11-18, 02:56
Have tried and covered what ever I could in this trip. First went to KitKat club and had a great time, tough to get in if you are not dressed according to the event.

Visited a brothel called Club Milano as that was the only option at 4 in the morning, close by to where I stayed. I was charged 70€ for Alexia from Romania, I know I overpaid but at this time was left with no option. She was pretty but service was very average.

Sorry to write about FKK Artemis in this thread but it's better to skip this place if you have been to Sharks, Oase, etc. They have set a different bench mark all together. Entry €80, Drinks €10 and girl € 60 for basic service. It was so empty on a Friday that I slept inside for 2 hours.

Headed to Insomnia in the night, it was a swingers night. Again need to be dressed for the occasion, else entry would be tough. They Had a swingers night which was an amazing experience.

Then headed to Kurfurshenstraz, for the street experience. Picked up Alexandra for €50 and paid € 5 for a cabin in LSD to finish the deed.

Overall what an experience Berlin was, other than Artemis everything else was top notch. Artemis may also be good but I had just set Shark as the bench mark for FKK Clubs, was let down by that standards here. But this is a must visiting place for all to see how beautiful and safe this place is.

JohnBravo83
08-11-18, 22:15
So I had an escort to my hotel the other night, I just didn't feel like going to the other side of town for Artemis. I had Pavlinka from escortgirlsberlin. Hourly rate was 90 Euro plus 20 for BBJ and 50 for anal.

She could be the same girl from the pictures, they definitely photo shopped out her Tattoo, and she seemed a little older and saggier than the photos, but from down the hall she was a dead ringer for the photos. We did multiple positions, and 2 pops before she left.

Looks 7/10.

Attitude 10/10.

Satisfaction 9/10.

She definitely had a MILF feel and appeal to her, not necessarily my thing, but it wasn't bad and we talked about Europe and traveling.

Marco81
08-18-18, 07:25
Hi All.

I come to Berlin next month again, and I just noticed my fav goto Massageparlor (relax61) has been shut down. Anyone some new tips for this area?

Thanks.

Steve Ohh
08-18-18, 09:39
Hi All.

I come to Berlin next month again, and I just noticed my fav goto Massageparlor (relax61) has been shut down. Anyone some new tips for this area?

Thanks.I usually go to https://www.araya-thaimassage.de.

It's a little bit far away from this area but a good place for a massage and extra services.

BaltiX
08-19-18, 02:05
Hi All.

Thanks.Any reason why it was shut down?

Nooky Ninja
08-19-18, 11:49
I just noticed my fav goto Massageparlor (relax61) has been shut down. Anyone some new tips for this area?All here https://www.berlinintim.de/erotikmassage-berlin.html.

Can recommend Paris No 5, Ngel (Sister to Paris-both a little more expensive than others), Ameliya, and Sensual.

SeekMassage24
08-19-18, 13:53
I'm visiting later this month. This is my first time in Berlin. Any Thai or Chinese MPs with extras? Recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

All here https://www.berlinintim.de/erotikmassage-berlin.html.

Can recommend Paris No 5, Ngel (Sister to Paris-both a little more expensive than others), Ameliya, and Sensual.

Piefke
08-20-18, 10:32
You can checkout https://www.ekstase-massage.de/ , usual nice young ladies, photos correct, while with quite some makeup. Slightly more expensive, but already with massage extras. I had good experiences with girls, which are already gone.

Otherweise try http://www.russland-massage.de/ or https://www.anachyta-massagen.de/ - east-european Massage parlors with normal, nice girls and MILFs. Good erotic massage, no intercourse. I was always satisfied inside these limits.

Piefke
08-23-18, 10:05
Nice service. But I'm looking for a mix of intimacy and great massage service.Well, this was an answer to Marco81, who asked for alternatives in Friedrichshain.

What are you looking for? Intercourse and medical massage? This was provided at Relax61? Really? Interesting information, but too late.

Steve Ohh
08-23-18, 10:45
You can use quoka. De or Markt. De.

My experience is that small Thai massage parlors offering a good service for a much smaller price than those that a linked here.

Especially when you only want a massage and HJ, but some also offering full service. They don't offer those services at there websites or phone, for special services you have to tip them, starting by 10€ extra for HJ. All you need to use these two websites is a browser that translates or you speak German.

Rubie
08-26-18, 13:02
Hi everybody,

First post after reading passively here for a long time!

I'm going to visit Berlin next week, September 3rd and 4th. This will be my third visit to sin city. I've previously visited Artemis (twice), EW and Anni Porsche.

Artemis is always a pleasure, sure it's very expensive but the sight of all those naked women around you is breath taking. I tried Anni Porsche two years ago, it was my first "group activity", so that part was exciting for me but the girls were all very old and ugly, if it were an apartment with a 1 on 1 action, I wouldn't have touched any of them at the time. I've been reading good things about the place lately, not sure if something changed or if I was there during a specifically bad day. Visiting EW last year was definitely a different experience. The 15-20 minutes between sessions can be annoying but the girls were all amazing and the entire experience was great.

This time I plan on visiting Airport Girls, EW and Artemis. I plan on writing a detailed reports this time for the benefit of everyone here.

From my past experiences there's one thing that bothered me in the past. It's the slight boredom between acts, not so much in Artemis where the view is fantastic but mainly in EW where you just have absolutely nothing to do in between (and the TV is always in German and always boring sport). I never asked but I assume cellphone use is a no-no in these places. If someone else here is like-minded (interested in visiting the same places), is visiting Berlin at the same dates as me and speaks English, I'm curious to know how it is to go to one of these places with someone I know, so PM me if relevant.

Java Man
08-27-18, 16:44
I never asked but I assume cellphone use is a no-no in these places. If someone else here is like-minded (interested in visiting the same places), is visiting Berlin at the same dates as me and speaks English, I'm curious to know how it is to go to one of these places with someone I know, so PM me if relevant.I saw dudes using cellphones at Frankfurt FKK Shark last night. Can use, but Do Not take pics I was told by a friend who lives in Frankfurt. At some places. Cellphone use limited to the lobby area. I'm headed to Berlin tomorrow staying til the Sept 4. I first time in Berlin also. I cannot PM you as you are a regular member with 1 post. Buying a subscription from the US is now problematic due to new laws. Best of luck in Berlin

Rubie
08-28-18, 07:50
I saw dudes using cellphones at Frankfurt FKK Shark last night. Can use, but Do Not take pics I was told by a friend who lives in Frankfurt. At some places. Cellphone use limited to the lobby area. I'm headed to Berlin tomorrow staying til the Sept 4. I first time in Berlin also. I cannot PM you as you are a regular member with 1 post. Buying a subscription from the US is now problematic due to new laws. Best of luck in BerlinI'm not sure this is allowed here, but if someone is in Berlin on September 3rd and 4th and you wish to go together to Airport Girls or EW on the 3rd and to Artemis on the 4th (As I wrote before, I've been a loner so far but I want to see if going with someone makes the "in-between" any easier).[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

Java Man
08-29-18, 11:57
if someone is in Berlin on September 3rd and 4th and you wish to go together to Airport Girls or EW on the 3rd and to Artemis on the 4th[DeletedbyAdmin][/blue]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!FYI: Promoting a competing forum is a NO NO. It's a bannable offense if repeated. Same thing for posting phone numbers and email addys. I was unaware of Airport girls, Kinda out of the way, for me. But I am considering EW. Which is the better option there: All Day, 11a -11p, early evening, 5p-11p or late evening 8p-11p? I may visit prior to Sep 3.

LarySmalls
08-29-18, 17:12
What is EW? Would you guys recommend Berlin or Dusseldorf for a weekend trip?

Java Man
08-30-18, 01:28
What is EW? Would you guys recommend Berlin or Dusseldorf for a weekend trip?Erlebniswohnung, it's a GangBang Club.
http://www.erlebniswohnung.com/
It has a thread here in the Germany - Partytreff Clubs thread, look in the User blogs.
I've never been to Dusseldorf.

Rubie
08-30-18, 08:01
FYI: Promoting a competing forum is a NO NO. It's a bannable offense if repeated. Same thing for posting phone numbers and email addys. I was unaware of Airport girls, Kinda out of the way, for me. But I am considering EW. Which is the better option there: All Day, 11a -11p, early evening, 5p-11p or late evening 8p-11p? I may visit prior to Sep 3.Not a competing forum, I was trying to post my Telegram account for contact purposes, I didn't realize it was not allowed. Sorry!

At any rate, I'm going to try the morning shift, around 12:00 pm till about 3-4 pm, I'm quite sure they then close until the 2nd shift starts in the afternoon. I want to save my energy for EW in the evening so I don't want to spend too much time there. I also don't have the highest expectations from Airport Girls, so we'll see. I'll write a detailed review after I return.

Hastur4
08-30-18, 15:57
I've noticed a lot of girls don't like to discuss BBBJ over the phone. Are there any indications in ads you guys look for when it comes to that?

Java Man
08-31-18, 10:51
Paid 110 at the door (thought it was less) entered. Walk in to find the place almost completely empty 2 or 3 other guys sitting alone and 3 girls standing the on the stage. Got an extra for 20 and we did the normal BJ and Sex.Almost the same situation for me last night. €110 cover, but the website has it as €109. The cover charge includes all drinks and 4x sex with a 25 min time limit. It was almost empty as well. Only 6 girls in total were present. Because of Caligula's website I was expecting more girls. No eye candy here. I was not surprised by that. It was all Romanians too. They hit me up for €40 for uncovered BJ. €70 was for all access. I was also asked to buy drinks: €20 - €30, (I didn't.) Upon realizing what I had before me, I was thinking of bailing out and call this place a wash. But I decided to make the best of this situation. Played with 3 girls, with the upgrades, so this can get expensive. My suggestion if you want to check it out: go for the €49 cover, 1x sex. And bring plenty of €20 bills, the girls don't give change.
Perhaps interesting only to me, but there was a Romanian chick who spoke no English, however she spoke Spanish! Apparently, most Romanians can speak Spanish.

Steve Ohh
08-31-18, 13:16
Perhaps interesting only to me, but there was a Romanian chick who spoke no English, however she spoke Spanish! Apparently, most Romanians can speak Spanish.I heard that many times, the reason should be that they watch telenovelas at home when they grow up and these telenovelas are mostly in Spanish.

Steve Ohh
08-31-18, 13:28
I've noticed a lot of girls don't like to discuss BBBJ over the phone. Are there any indications in ads you guys look for when it comes to that?I wouldn't discuss BBBJ over the phone, it's illegal since about one year (vaginal, anal and oral sex only with condom). Up to 50.000€ total damage for you, not for the ladies. Think about it and if you want BBBJ you should ask face to face.

You can check websites, the letters "AO" meaning without condom. But once again it is not allowed and can be very expensive for you.

Neurosynth
08-31-18, 19:49
You can check websites, the letters "AO" meaning without condom. But once again it is not allowed and can be very expensive for you.We've all been around this bush before, but I'll repeat again. This is an extreme exaggeration approaching an untruth. If you have AO sex behind closed doors there is virtually no way to enforce this law. I've not heard of a single man who has been fined for having AO. If there is such a claim I'd immediately want an explanation of how the police succeeded in doing this. Were they also in the room? If not, what proof do they have?

Steve Ohh
08-31-18, 23:07
We've all been around this bush before, but I'll repeat again. This is an extreme exaggeration approaching an untruth. If you have AO sex behind closed doors there is virtually no way to enforce this law. I've not heard of a single man who has been fined for having AO. If there is such a claim I'd immediately want an explanation of how the police succeeded in doing this. Were they also in the room? If not, what proof do they have?I also have never heard that somebody has to pay for it.

But I would be careful. I'm sure that nobody will tell you that he was filmed during the act and that the lady wants money to delete. I've also never heard about it, but it wouldn't wonder to me if somebody would try this.

Cheating also belongs to this business.

Normally that should not happen. Originally the question was why they don't want to talk on the phone about BBBJ, I think because of the law. So check for AO online or in newspapers but don't try to do it on the phone. Face to face in the room is better.

Wilmorr
09-01-18, 00:56
Anyone going to Venus? I plan to visit Venus fair and Artemis in October (Venus is held between 11 and 14th of Oct). How do you go to Artemis when you do, is it approachable by car (taxi)?

BaltiX
09-01-18, 04:33
I've noticed a lot of girls don't like to discuss BBBJ over the phone. Are there any indications in ads you guys look for when it comes to that?On Kaufmich if there is no safe sex stamp on her profile or no mention of condom for everything including Oral, she will likely offer OWO. On other escort websites they will mention girlfriend sex, which usually including BBBJ. I could be wrong.

Nooky Ninja
09-01-18, 08:32
I wouldn't discuss BBBJ over the phone, it's illegal since about one year (vaginal, anal and oral sex only with condom). Up to 50.000 total damage for you, not for the ladies. Think about it and if you want BBBJ you should ask face to face. You can check websites, the letters "AO" meaning without condom. But once again it is not allowed and can be very expensive for you.Yes not to be discussed on phone.

To be very clear to non-German speakers and newbees, big difference between OWO = Oral without condom (or in German, FO= Französisch Ohne), and AO = Alles ohne. Alles means All: oral, vaginal, possibly anal, maybe even aural and nasal.

Whole (or hole, ha ha) different set of risk. Know what you get into (wink) when you make choice.

Wilmorr
09-01-18, 18:03
Can you write me current rates at FKK Artemis? Thanks.

Nooky Ninja
09-01-18, 20:38
Can you write me current rates at FKK Artemis? Thanks.Use this https://www.fkk-artemis.de/en/faq/.

And RTFF ISG Artemis thread not here. Discussed millions of times. http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?2588-FKK-Artemis-Berlin.

Blue Swede
09-01-18, 20:56
Anyone going to Venus? I plan to visit Venus fair and Artemis in October (Venus is held between 11 and 14th of Oct). How do you go to Artemis when you do, is it approachable by car (taxi)?No, it is impossible to get there! :-)

Look in the FKK Artemis thread for tons of information.

Short version: Take S-bahn to Westkreutz, go left at the tyre store. After two minutes, you are there.

Don't you ever use Google + Maps? Highly recommended.

(I just left A an hour ago.).

Java Man
09-01-18, 21:25
Anyone going to Venus? I plan to visit Venus fair and Artemis in October (Venus is held between 11 and 14th of Oct). How do you go to Artemis when you do, is it approachable by car (taxi)?I've been using "Berlin Transit - VBB Metro & Bus Times" app By Transit Now, on my Android phone to get around. Easy to use: turn on your phones GPS, input your destination: Address, street name or name of place and it will route you by train, tram, subway or bus. Once you're on the move, you can track your progress on its map. I used it to get to Artemis from Prenzlauer Berg. It's a Great App! Artemis was already on it's list of destinations, BTW. LOL.

There are similar apps for the rotten Apple.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.totaltransitapp.europe.berlin

Steve Ohh
09-01-18, 21:54
Anyone going to Venus? I plan to visit Venus fair and Artemis in October (Venus is held between 11 and 14th of Oct). How do you go to Artemis when you do, is it approachable by car (taxi)?Both places are very close to each other. So Taxi is not expensive, but maybe you can also walk. I've never been but often pass by.

Wilmorr
09-01-18, 22:10
That's great Java Man! I'm currently on Android and will definitely use it in Berlin. Thanks.

Rubie
09-02-18, 14:25
Anyone going to Venus? I plan to visit Venus fair and Artemis in October (Venus is held between 11 and 14th of Oct). How do you go to Artemis when you do, is it approachable by car (taxi)?I don't think a Taxi is needed. I always walk from Messe (the conference center) to Artemis. Just use Google Maps as a pedestrian, it's a short walk.

Java Man
09-04-18, 00:03
I hit EW last night. Got there about 630p. €70 cover. (Website shows €69.) There were about a dozen dudes present and only 2 ladies, who are not on the website. Spanish Vanessa, who was vocal and enjoyed the attention. Vanessa however, only gave CBJ and didn't like her tits touched. The other lady, who's name I did not get, gave BBBJ. The ladies played one at a time, per the rules apparently. Both took a pounding from all the guys present. Between my arrival and departure at 1030p, both ladies went 2 rounds each. I found both ladies attractive, and was able to finish with both. I'm guessing they were in their late 20's. While there, saw 2 other attractive ladies but they left. I had no issues with the shower. The buffet left a lot to be desired, but I wasn't there to eat.
There is a brothel one floor below EW. There was no name on the door. When I arrived I mistakenly went there. Not Bad for €70.

Alberrrt
09-07-18, 13:03
So I just finished my trip to Berlin.

I had encountered lana from escort77 and luisa from berlinintim. Both outcall.

For Lana, appearance 7/10, communication 7/10, altitude 7/10, servers 6/10. Lana is a little big passive during the session which I prefer a more active girl but its OK, after the session she offered a massage which I think is great.

For Luisa appearance 8/10, communication 8/10, altitude 8/10, servers 8/10. Luisa is attractive and very talkative, very experienced and I really enjoy the BBBJ. I definitely will call Luisa again when I got back to Berlin.

All in all, nice strip to Berlin even its just two days.

BaltiX
09-08-18, 06:51
Has anybody ever used Mietmich? No mention of it in this forum.

Indulgent W
09-08-18, 16:20
I had more time to myself in Berlin than expected and got the answers to the questions I asked last month. A couple of short reviews thrown in as well.

Questions I asked and didn't get real replies to:

- I picked a small 4 star hotel in a central location. Even though the reception was right at the entrance, they did not seem to care that visitors came up to my room. If they did, they definitely didn't tell me.

- 2-4 hours of lead time seem to be OK for an outcall appointment.

- Massage scene looks to be just about above average.

Day 1:

- Luxuria Massagen. Called on a Thursday evening, around end of office hours. Only one girl, Robyn, was available, everyone else was booked. The premises are quite nice and offer a great view on the city. The girl was not my usual type and I would have never picked her from a lineup, but the massage and her attitude were great, so I am glad I had my notions about thicker girls challenged a bit.

- Ophelia Escorts. I called and asked for an appointment with Jolie with about 3 or 4 hour notice. They called me back about an hour later and confirmed the appointment. Jolie showed up in my room at a central hotel right on time and exceeded every expectation I had. I'm not good at describing sex, but as far as I am concerned, it was GFE with a young, pretty, dark skinned girl.

Day 2:

- Sensual Massage. Bit of a letdown after Luxuria, although the price level was the same. Only a couple of girls were present and I picked Tabea, who actually looked better in real life than in pictures on the website. The massage was disappointing and the girl was clearly disinterested. I think that was the only encounter I was not satisfied with in Berlin.

- Escort-Sex24. Encouraged by the positive experience the night before, I figured I could try going cheaper. I called for an appointment with Michell, about 2 hours in advance. She showed up, more or less the same person as the pictures on the website, but the difference between a photoshoot and reality was noticeable. It was average to good paid sex of the forgettable kind, but in retrospect I wish I had reached for a higher shelf.

Day 3:

- Only had time for one encounter before my flight. After dropping by Liberty and not liking any of the girls they had, I walked over to Europasalon. They only had two girls and the ambiance in the flat was a bit gnarly. Until the clothes came off I wished I had stayed at Liberty. The sex made up for that and exceeded expectations by far, but I cannot remember the girl's name.

Left Berlin a couple of hours later. It is a good destination.

AlexMen
09-08-18, 17:48
You can checkout https://www.ekstase-massage.de/ , usual nice young ladies, photos correct, while with quite some makeup. Slightly more expensive, but already with massage extras. I had good experiences with girls, which are already gone.

Otherweise try http://www.russland-massage.de/ or https://www.anachyta-massagen.de/ - east-european Massage parlors with normal, nice girls and MILFs. Good erotic massage, no intercourse. I was always satisfied inside these limits.Someone know another place with massage? I plan travel with my friend in next weekend to Berlin.

Nooky Ninja
09-09-18, 12:08
Someone know another place with massage? I plan travel with my friend in next weekend to Berlin.RTFF post 7451 on 19 Aug.

TheKinky
09-10-18, 14:35
So we all know about the kitkat club, an amazing place on its own yet if you are "even more" open minded Berlin has some more to offer. Here are few little tips to help you enter these parties:

- Come early.

- Dress to impress (sometime even sophisticated black is not enough).

- Try not to come alone (other men won't help).

- Be friendly.

Gegen Party. A sexy monthly theme party that takes place at the famous KitKat Club. They have a reputation of being one of the most liberal, explicit and sinful night clubs. The Gegen party attracts a wild mix of people but to a large part a younger hip crowd. It's your chance to wear that sheer blouse or mesh top that you normally never dare to put on.

La Fete Fatale. One of the biggest Burlesque parties in town. It happens only a couple of times per year, but it's worth the wait as they have really amazing and elaborate live shows. Normally takes place at Bassy Club, Schönhauser Allee in Prenzlauer Berg.

The House of Red Door. Everyy once in a while at Salon zur Wilden Renate organized by Bad Bruises. This party offers a couple of sexy performances and shows during the night and creates a quite unique and very sexy atmosphere.

Tango Loft. There is one dance in the world that is pure sex without actually involving any sex and that's Tango. In Wedding there is a very special place celebrating this special dance from Argentina. At the Tango Loft you can either learn how to dance it in extensive courses or you can enjoy the dance at one of their Tango events. They also do events in other great venues such as the mirror ball room at CLärchens Ballhaus.

Piefke
09-17-18, 21:41
Mascha from one of the former GUS states comes from time to time to Berlin (and possibly other locations) to earn some money.

I found her advertizing at Omello (https://www.omello.de/modelle/003124.php). Contact via Whatsup. Contact is managed by a central agent, who seems to oversee a large number of phones. You do not write directly to her.

Text of the adverts is always very similar between the different women.

Pictures of Mascha are accurate: Blond MILF, possibly 40 years old, some curves, not heavy, speaks russian and english, probably with a medical background. Works with 1-2 other women in a east german living block north of Alexanderplatz. Rotating personal.

Short small talk at the beginning. She offered a shared shower and cleaned carefully my lower parts. Back in the basic bed room she offered to start with a massage, which soon turned into some mutual french. Very nice, slow, relaxing attitude, no hurry at all during the foreplay. Then she set herself on top and rode me to completion. Very, very nice! Condom discreetly removed, and still plenty of time left and I am not in the mood for round 2, she offered massage again: Very skilled and methodical with clear medical background she worked up from my toes to my head. At the same time gentle AST in good, sufficient english.

If you are not looking for the porno experience, but want to be spoiled by a nice mature women, you will not be disappointed by Mascha. Sex and massage was good, service time was unhurried and slightly over an hour. Overall damage: 100 E / 1 HR. I think, central agent rised the prices to 110 in her organization, but still worth it.

You can check Omello, if she is in town.

Basha2000
09-17-18, 21:51
So I just finished my trip to Berlin.

I had encountered lana from escort77 and luisa from berlinintim. Both outcall.

For Lana, appearance 7/10, communication 7/10, altitude 7/10, servers 6/10. Lana is a little big passive during the session which I prefer a more active girl but its OK, after the session she offered a massage which I think is great.

For Luisa appearance 8/10, communication 8/10, altitude 8/10, servers 8/10. Luisa is attractive and very talkative, very experienced and I really enjoy the BBBJ. I definitely will call Luisa again when I got back to Berlin.

All in all, nice strip to Berlin even its just two days.So are you saying despite of blurring the faces, they do sent you the same girl? Was it worse 200/ HR?

Lucky 88
09-18-18, 12:30
Hi,

I reviewed the massage places mentioned, but it appears none of them offers full service?

Does anyone know of a massage place offering full service?

Thanks.

Alberrrt
09-18-18, 16:05
So are you saying despite of blurring the faces, they do sent you the same girl? Was it worse 200/ HR?Yeah the same girl looks like picture. But in my opinion 200 e is bit too much. 150 e is more reasonable.

CosmoKramer69
09-19-18, 06:03
Was in Berlin a couple of days ago and decided to use an outcall service (not into FKK and such. Different strokes for different folks, metaphorically speaking). WhatsApped escortgirlsberlin. Got a list and having not enough reviews, decided to go with Valensija. The Latvian beauty showed up about in about an hour. Looking as good as the pictures (actually looks thinner), even though the pictures are heavily photoshopped. The deed was good, except she only offered CBJ (she has braces and perhaps that's a reason. Was good at it though). Multiple positions tried, including DATY. She seemed fairly responsive for oral and for some hard strokes. Or fakes pretty well. Had booked her for two hours, but didn't stay as long. Maybe 1.5 hours tops. Attitude was great, English so-so. Overall, a good time.

Basha2000
09-21-18, 01:33
Was in Berlin a couple of days ago and decided to use an outcall service (not into FKK and such. Different strokes for different folks, metaphorically speaking). WhatsApped escortgirlsberlin. Got a list and having not enough reviews, decided to go with Valensija. The Latvian beauty showed up about in about an hour. Looking as good as the pictures (actually looks thinner), even though the pictures are heavily photoshopped. The deed was good, except she only offered CBJ (she has braces and perhaps that's a reason. Was good at it though). Multiple positions tried, including DATY. She seemed fairly responsive for oral and for some hard strokes. Or fakes pretty well. Had booked her for two hours, but didn't stay as long. Maybe 1.5 hours tops. Attitude was great, English so-so. Overall, a good time.Nice work, you got an 22 yo 8 for 90 e not bad, did you tip?

CosmoKramer69
09-21-18, 05:48
Nice work, you got an 22 yo 8 for 90 e not bad, did you tip?There's always an "ageshopping" done by the site. She's 26, according to her. Which made me feel better, frankly.

Basha2000
09-21-18, 12:46
Yeah the same girl looks like picture. But in my opinion 200 e is bit too much. 150 e is more reasonable.I saw her pic on another website, she looks like a 10, are her boobs all natural?

Basha2000
09-21-18, 12:50
Nice work, you got an 22 yo 8 for 90 e not bad, did you tip?What I was trying to say is, it seems that Escortgirlsberlin agency is the way to go, they are all hot, prices are the best and you get what you see. Does anyone agree?

Piefke
09-21-18, 22:21
What I was trying to say is, it seems that Escortgirlsberlin agency is the way to go, they are all hot, prices are the best and you get what you see. Does anyone agree?I do not agree.

The same company comes in several liveries. And is always good for a surprise. Usually bad ones.

There might be exceptions. But this is not the norm.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?668-Berlin&p=1988128#post1988128

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?668-Berlin&p=2139652#post2139652

NerdStacks
09-22-18, 07:04
Hello!

I will be travelling to Berlin in a week. I have gone through the reports in this thread but so far it looks very confusing. I would appreciate some escort recommendation, budget is within 200 Euro / HR.

Cheers!

Milfotronic
09-22-18, 13:40
Hello!

I will be travelling to Berlin in a week. I have gone through the reports in this thread but so far it looks very confusing. I would appreciate some escort recommendation, budget is within 200 Euro / HR.

Cheers!Visit a brothel, is my recommendation. With €200 you can get a good-looking girl at some medium brothel. Escort agencies are not credible: you never know who will show up. Alternatively, visit a brothel and pay for the girl to visit you at the hotel. Many brothels, however, don't allow their WG to work outside.

Eszpresszo
09-22-18, 16:49
Hello!

Cheers!And what exactly is confusing about it?

SeekMassage24
09-23-18, 12:44
Dear fellow mongers,

I have one evening to spend in Berlin and am looking for a massage place with add ONS. Is the Dao Rueang any good? I can only see one report on it way back in 2013. Please PM me any recommendation. I'll be put up near Alexander platz.

Thanks a lot and shall Post reviews.

Milfotronic
09-23-18, 17:13
Dear fellow mongers,

I have one evening to spend in Berlin and am looking for a massage place with add ONS. Is the Dao Rueang any good? I can only see one report on it way back in 2013. Please PM me any recommendation. I'll be put up near Alexander platz.

Thanks a lot and shall Post reviews.No massage parlor but a full-fledged brothel with nice fleshy women not far from Alexanderplatz. I've been there a few years ago. It's cheap and you get what you need.

Polish ladies: http://klassemodelle.berlin/prenzlauerberg/modelle.