PDA

View Full Version : Darmstadt

Admin
05-16-02, 04:49
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

Kelly Jops
11-05-03, 02:10
I can't believe nobody has posted anything for Darmstadt. I lived there for about 6 months and met several girls for hire!

One was a s/w right by the train station. She was only about a 6-10 but she did let me do the doggy right behind some bushes! Was quite exciting, because I was afraid we'd get caught!

Another one actually had a room. It was right behind an aprartment complex for nurses at the nearby hospital. I actually thought I had found a goldmine, thinking that all those women were "available"! Anyways, she was ok, but really just tried to get me out as fast as she could.

That's it!

Foss
11-25-03, 09:57
Am going to be in Darmstadt 2nd weekend in December.

Does anybody have any tips for massage, etc. for Darmstadt? (esp. asian)???

Will report and hopefully have pics to go with the report!

thanks!

Foss

ps - thanks kelly - but am not really interested in s/w's

Satans Revenge
09-22-04, 05:57
Foss

If you can get in, their is a place called Smugglers Inn. It's a local club. Known for some of the best cg in town, but this was a few years ago when i was stationed their. Havent heard any new news yet. The red light areas were pretty good. I know their is a ton of action in Frankfurt, just a short 30k train ride north. The red light area their is huge, so you should find what you want their.

Good luck

Stevenh
01-29-05, 09:47
for 100 € a mixed experience: body a 3, service BBBJ with lots of saliva, a lot of sniffing (flu), and a condom, that could be used as truck tyre, probably imported from her home country (poland). Had different positions her riding, me missionary. But nice attitude, smiling and giggling all the time.

Well, I was expecting somebody younger and slimmer...

No rush, although it rang in the middle of it, and she told the customer to wait, what he did, and entered, when I left.

But it´s always the same: Darmstadt isn´t worth it.

Andid84
10-21-05, 11:04

thanks!

Foss

ps - thanks kelly - but am not really interested in s/w'sHello,

Look at www.ladies.de there you find everything you want, but forget the forum. The posts will be controlled by the admin for money.

For streetfun look at strichweb.com.

Andid84
10-21-05, 11:04

thanks!

Foss

ps - thanks kelly - but am not really interested in s/w'sLook at ladies . de or strichweb . com

Jerry Ellis
08-27-06, 04:20
Can anyone tell me about Maihof swinger club.

Fla_FunMeister
09-01-06, 21:01
Where is the RLD in Darmstadt? Are there good hotels close by?

Xeon 88
11-21-07, 23:50
After years of education in the States, i will make my first abroad trip to Darmstadt to my friend's house. As this will be my first time in Germany, i basically know nothing about the places to go, specially in Darmstadt. I know that Frankfurt is a red light heaven but since the flat is in Darmstadt, if anyone can help me with finding decent clubs or girls over there that would be much better, since i don't speak an German so it will be hard to find the right place to go. Again ,thanks in advance and i will be competing a detailed Istanbul report in this week, istanbul being my home town and be having fucked half of the hot EE girls in Aksaray(basically i spend what i earn there hehe). This fellow friend awaits your help for some quality mongering in Darmstadt.

Xeon 88
11-21-07, 23:54
After years of education in the States, i will make my first abroad trip to Darmstadt to my friend's house. As this will be my first time in Germany, i basically know nothing about the places to go, specially in Darmstadt. I know that Frankfurt is a red light heaven but since the flat is in Darmstadt, if anyone can help me with finding decent clubs or girls over there that would be much better, since i don't speak an German so it will be hard to find the right place to go. Again ,thanks in advance and i will be competing a detailed Istanbul report in this week, istanbul being my home town and be having fucked half of the hot EE girls in Aksaray(basically i spend what i earn there hehe). This fellow friend awaits your help for some quality mongering in Darmstadt.

Ortos
11-22-07, 19:20

Darmstadt is basically a suburb of Frankfurt am Main. All you have to do is read the threads of: Frankfurt, and under the FKK thread, focus on Oase and Palace. Basically everything relevant to FFM applies to Darmstadt. You are in a pretty good location, why not exploit it to your best advantage?

Ortos

Xeon 88
11-24-07, 20:02
Well then since you guys know better I will take your advide. But the orblem is the Frankfurt board is full of many messages it is virtually impossible to really read the posts, I bet this is because of the number of places.

Ortos
11-25-07, 12:50
Well then since you guys know better I will take your advide. But the orblem is the Frankfurt board is full of many messages it is virtually impossible to really read the posts, I bet this is because of the number of places.

Go to the section specifically dedicated to FKK Clubs. Then read posts under the Oase and Palace threads. You don't need to go any further really...

Ortos

Jackyo
11-25-07, 13:16
Merhaba, dude!

This forum has a search function which works very well, by the way.

In Frankfurt, you have the choice of visiting the RLD (huge selection of women but strong upsell... so watch out for rip offs, variable service quality, cheap but not safe) or one of the three main FKK clubs there.

One of them, Palace is directly in the city. The other two (World and Oase) will require either a rental car or a train/cab connection.

This is all you need to know.

Once you have done all of the above, there are other clubs in the area to visit including the Aldi in Dietzenbach, a club in Hanau whose name escapes me now, etc.. but these are minor clubs.

In Darmstadt itself, je n'en sais rien, moi.

Gomaguy
02-15-08, 09:27
With Frankfurt so close by, many ladies out of Frankfurt will travel to Darmstadt for little to no additional costs. I have had great success searching the Frankfurt sites and booking someone to travel to Darmstadt. So far, I have not been charged any travel costs for this.

Puff Time
01-06-09, 08:52
As a regular monger in Berlin, I was hoping to find some action on a recent visit to Darmstadt and enjoy a little variety other than my usual haunts. I was somewhat dismayed by the paucity of posts here in this section, but decided to do some of my own research, rather than schlep up to FFM and the RLD.

I found some interesting looking SP on:

http://jedentagsex.gratis-homepage.de/index.html

and went to try out the addresses listed. I don't like to make an appointment, as I usually make a visit as a spur of the moment thing, but the in case of these places I would think about changing my poilicy for the future.

ElisabethenStr 64 was a small wohnung-style puff, but it only had 2 girls on the night I visited, neither of which I fancied, and neither of which were on the web-site. Their starting price of 80Eur for 1/2 hour was also off-putting, and I still didn't fancy it when the price dropped to 50Eur.

Bessunger Str 105 is more a lauf-haus style, and there was only 1 door open when I visited. Again I didn't fancy what was on offer (Doreen @ 50Eur quicky or 80Eur 1/2 hour) so left unsatisfied.

My next option was to trek out of the town for a little, to Eberstadt, Pfungstaedter Str (Can't remember the number, but it's right next to the rail line - you can't miss it as it's so well lit up) to a place called Crazy-Sexy. I'm not sure where I got the address from (I think from a German forum) and it has no web-site. Again a lauf-haus style, but this one was more busy, with about 6-7 open doors, and all the occupants that I saw were very do-able.

In the end I went with Nana (Top floor, last door) a nice looking Thai girl. The prices here were much more what I was expecting at 30Eur a pop. Unfortunately, I forgot the first rule of lauf-hausing and that is to agree everything before parting with the cash. I'm used to having a bit of cbj included, and was disappointed to be asked for another 20Eur once she had done the initial handwork if I wanted my cock sucking.

Anyway, I was hard enough as it was and went for the fucking. This more than passed my expectations and made up for the earlier disappointment. Nana was happy to change positions and was very active during the shag. She wasn't one for the load fake moans, and she seemed to genuinely enjoy herself, as I could feel her pussy getting wetter as I went at her (I've noticed that artificial lube dries up after about 10 mins and leaves the pussy very dry and the SP ends up resorting to spit for lube). I did not feel any time pressure and finished quite comfortably in the doggy. Revisit? Almost certainly.

I may have been a bit harsh on the other 2 establishments, as it was the week before Xmas, and it is likely that most of the SP had gone back to their home-lands for the holiday. I'm visiting again in the new year, and will probably give this place a look:

http://www.junge-huebsche-studentinnen.de/

And if it doesn't work out, I'll be back out to Eberstadt again!

Kebo Gila
06-26-09, 16:55
As a regular monger in Berlin, I was hoping to find some action on a recent visit to Darmstadt and enjoy a little variety other than my usual haunts. I was somewhat dismayed by the paucity of posts here in this section, but decided to do some of my own research, rather than schlep up to FFM and the RLD.

I found some interesting looking SP on:

http://jedentagsex.gratis-homepage.de/index.html

and went to try out the addresses listed. I don't like to make an appointment, as I usually make a visit as a spur of the moment thing, but the in case of these places I would think about changing my poilicy for the future.

ElisabethenStr 64 was a small wohnung-style puff, but it only had 2 girls on the night I visited, neither of which I fancied, and neither of which were on the web-site. Their starting price of 80Eur for 1/2 hour was also off-putting, and I still didn't fancy it when the price dropped to 50Eur.

Bessunger Str 105 is more a lauf-haus style, and there was only 1 door open when I visited. Again I didn't fancy what was on offer (Doreen @ 50Eur quicky or 80Eur 1/2 hour) so left unsatisfied.

My next option was to trek out of the town for a little, to Eberstadt, Pfungstaedter Str (Can't remember the number, but it's right next to the rail line - you can't miss it as it's so well lit up) to a place called Crazy-Sexy. I'm not sure where I got the address from (I think from a German forum) and it has no web-site. Again a lauf-haus style, but this one was more busy, with about 6-7 open doors, and all the occupants that I saw were very do-able.

In the end I went with Nana (Top floor, last door) a nice looking Thai girl. The prices here were much more what I was expecting at 30Eur a pop. Unfortunately, I forgot the first rule of lauf-hausing and that is to agree everything before parting with the cash. I'm used to having a bit of cbj included, and was disappointed to be asked for another 20Eur once she had done the initial handwork if I wanted my cock sucking.

Anyway, I was hard enough as it was and went for the fucking. This more than passed my expectations and made up for the earlier disappointment. Nana was happy to change positions and was very active during the shag. She wasn't one for the load fake moans, and she seemed to genuinely enjoy herself, as I could feel her pussy getting wetter as I went at her (I've noticed that artificial lube dries up after about 10 mins and leaves the pussy very dry and the SP ends up resorting to spit for lube). I did not feel any time pressure and finished quite comfortably in the doggy. Revisit? Almost certainly.

I may have been a bit harsh on the other 2 establishments, as it was the week before Xmas, and it is likely that most of the SP had gone back to their home-lands for the holiday. I'm visiting again in the new year, and will probably give this place a look:

http://www.junge-huebsche-studentinnen.de/

And if it doesn't work out, I'll be back out to Eberstadt again!Thanks for the complete report of Darmstadt, Puff time. I am wondering are there any precautions should be done if you visit Laufhäuser in Darmstadt just like in Frankfurt? I mean do I have to really describe what I want such as ficken, blasen, und total nackt or do they have different rules in Darmstadt. I only ask to avoid a rip-off in Darmtadt. Thank you in advance for your help.

Regards,

kebo

Hessen Bub
07-13-09, 13:01
Laufhäuser in Darmstadt just like in Frankfurt?

Chances to be ripped off in Darmstadt are quite big, the LH don't have the best reputation. So go to FFM.

HB

Mat the Rat
02-16-12, 20:53
Does anyone have recent experience with SW in Darmstadt? I heard the scene was quite good. Whats the street called where you find SW? Or is it a no-go?

Max #01
02-17-13, 14:39
Chances to be ripped off in Darmstadt are quite big, the LH don't have the best reputation. So go to FFM.

HB
Does anyone have recent experience with SW in Darmstadt? I heard the scene was quite good. Whats the street called where you find SW? Or is it a no-go? (Also for Puff Rat)

The concentration of SW seems to be on an industrial street a couple of blocks from the main train station. (Let me see if I can pull up a map and find it.)

I'm back. The streets where I have seen SW (there may be others) are: Kirschenalle and on Bismarckstrasse in the area of Kirschenalle. I really don't know where you would go if you picked one up. Perhaps a "car date" is your only option? I've driven and have run down that street. Upon close examination, most have lived hard lives and I doubt if some of them are actually female. I've never seen more than about 6-8 out at any one time.

I've not done any of the houses or individuals. I have a favorite FKK about an hours' drive away, which is where I usually go. If I want to stay closer to Darmstadt, or if the winter weather precludes driving, you can't go wrong at Sharks. The irony is that I have to drive right down Kirschenalle past all the SWs to get to Sharks.

Hope this helps.

Ableyone
02-17-13, 16:42
I'm back. The streets where I have seen SW (there may be others) are: Kirschenalle and on Bismarckstrasse in the area of Kirschenalle.Thanks Max #01, it looks like the bus from the Hauptbahnhof to Sharks goes down that street, I'll keep an eye out next time.

Neutron Flux
02-18-13, 00:56
Yes, there are SWs at Kirschenallee, an industrial street with chemical plants. I walked from my hotel near Hbf to Sharks down that street late November, around 9 pm Friday, and 6 to 8 seems about right. That was at about 0 °C though, maybe there are more when the weather is better. I remember that the main thought in my mind was, how messed up their life must be, if they are standing around for hours at these temperatures. There was one really hot blonde, and a reddish-brunette type that was kinda cute, the rest were of the average to horrible department. That is not my scene, so I didn't ask for prices.

Optimist
07-17-17, 21:49
The street walkers are still there on Bismarckstrasse and Kirschenallee. There are about 10 to 12 and it being 30 degrees they were looking good and were cheerful, one group starting off the night with a sound system with a couple of men who I assume were managers or friends.

There are a couple of older women who I think are both German, maybe half a dozen Hungarians, and the others I don't know.

Prices start from around 50 euros (but I am a bad negotiator).

Looks wise there were two or three really nice looking one (slim).

I went with one who provides what I asked for at a supplement to her basic price. I paid 80 euros which is over the odds, but included a photo. Zafira. Dark, slim, quite small, really beautiful. We took the car about two minutes away, she undressed completely, and the session included DATY to completion but no DFK. I have been with her four times now and her mood is different each day. Today she had told me she wouldn't be there, but how often are we told the truth?

During the session she took a call from a customer. It was weird as he rang, asked her how she was, said he had no money, and she replied no problem, just come and have a coffee. I wonder what is happening there. It made me think that her suggestion that we meet to have a coffee was genuine: she says it is Kundenschaft, which I interprete as Customer Care. Anyway we will see.

The Police were around briefly, but weren't checking anyone.

Best to park the car and walk to them: that way you get a chance to look and talk with no pressure.

Goth Fkk
08-12-17, 08:53
I often see WGs walking street in the taxi on the way to Sharks. They look attractive, sometimes better than Sharks girls. I'm solo tourist, and have no car. No idea where I can get their service? They take you apartment where they work for? As far as I know there's industrial area. I hope it happen not to have sex on the street.

Optimist
08-12-17, 19:49
I often see WGs walking street in the taxi on the way to Sharks. They look attractive, sometimes better than Sharks girls. I'm solo tourist, and have no car. No idea where I can get their service? They take you apartment where they work for? As far as I know there's industrial area. I hope it happen not to have sex on the street.A few have apartments they can use.

The very large rail yard has plenty of places.

Guess you'll need to ask them to be sure. Some are Hungarian with limited English.

One or two of the daytime girls are hard to spot as they look like the passing girls. On the corner next to the rail yard.

Goth Fkk
08-13-17, 16:54
A few have apartments they can use.

The very large rail yard has plenty of places.

Guess you'll need to ask them to be sure. Some are Hungarian with limited English.

One or two of the daytime girls are hard to spot as they look like the passing girls. On the corner next to the rail yard.Thanks for useful info. Personally, I often leave Sharks with no girls. Most things I've concerned is risk. One is Police, street pick up is illegal? The other is pimp. Brutal pimps will be appeared and extort a large sum of money?

Optimist
08-13-17, 21:15
Thanks for useful info. Personally, I often leave Sharks with no girls. Most things I've concerned is risk. One is Police, street pick up is illegal? The other is pimp. Brutal pimps will be appeared and extort a large sum of money?In this area it is legal.

Because it is legal the girls' "agents" are more interested in maintaining their legal business than doing a criminal act which will bring down the Police on them. Of course, in life there are no guarantees.

Don't expect top level FKK service from these streetwalkers. Be a good negotiator, and if you want to be very cautious keep your surplus money etc. in the boot of your car.

Goth Fkk
08-15-17, 13:23
In this area it is legal.

Because it is legal the girls' "agents" are more interested in maintaining their legal business than doing a criminal act which will bring down the Police on them. Of course, in life there are no guarantees.

Don't expect top level FKK service from these streetwalkers. Be a good negotiator, and if you want to be very cautious keep your surplus money etc. in the boot of your car.Much appreciated. Bismarckstrae, Mainzer Strasse, Kirschenallee, are legal safe zone, right? I don't expect good service causes girls at Sharks often cheat on me. To my eyes, Sharks isn't what it used to be, anymore.

I'd be happy if I get a MILF. I'll ask them if they would come to my hotel.

BTW It's impressive WGs offer to have sex with rail yard outside in the freezing winter!

Optimist
09-11-17, 07:54
Sunday night between 19.30 and 23.00 there was such a shortage of girls that there were almost no choices. A couple of girls were unoccupied most of the time, and on enquiry they offered everything covered. I didn't ask the girls in the main part of Kirschenallee.

Eventually I chose a girl from Hungary, slim, slight belly, who took me and the car a mile or so away. For 50 euros I got about 45 minutes, with lots of chat and sex. We only stopped because I wanted to go. No kissing but everything else included, including her requesting that I make her come with some heavy fingering and daty.

Then I chose an overweight local woman. Even cheaper and again no rush. Very chatty and good sex in a car park about 2 minutes away by car.

I was pleased at the lack of upselling and the cheerful way and which they accepted the agreed price. I did not bargain.

Not exactly great lookers, but two very nice girls. I left a lot happen than I usually do from Sharks.

I don't know if Sundays are a busy day, but it was the opposite of July when the girls were underemployed.

Optimist
09-11-17, 07:57
Goth FKK. I am sure girls will go to your room. It is warm, comfortable and they probably will earn more.

So far I have found no scamming, upselling, or greediness, unlike Sharks. Of three girls so far only one did DFK, all liked DATY.

Good luck.

Optimist
09-11-17, 21:11
Much better availability of girls than Sunday which seems to have been a very busy evening.

HappyShiva
10-29-17, 22:57
Can you bring street walker or escort services to your hotel room? Which hotels are guests friendly in Darmstadt?

Optimist
10-30-17, 12:39
Can you bring street walker or escort services to your hotel room? Which hotels are guests friendly in Darmstadt?There is no law against it. I have never done it in Darmstadt. You would need to find a hotel in the area with some anonimity. A few hotels do stipulate no guests in rooms. Or rent an airbnb apartment for 2 people.

Optimist
11-06-17, 22:49
Checked out streetwalkers and this time had no luck. In cold temperatures there were under 10 of them, wrapped up like eskimos (probably a politically incorrect term? The most attractive was (I think) a Latin transsexual, and I decided not to find out. Somehow I didn't want to say " are you a man" in case she really was a woman, in which case my question could have been upsetting for her.

Disappointing.

Optimist
12-06-17, 12:10
Had another look round and there were only four or five in the December cold. Definitely nothing to make a diversion for, unlike in the summer.

Again, the only one showing cleavage was I think a transsexual (Thai). I just drove on by

Member #4643
04-13-18, 21:18
With Frankfurt so close by, many ladies out of Frankfurt will travel to Darmstadt for little to no additional costs. I have had great success searching the Frankfurt sites and booking someone to travel to Darmstadt. So far, I have not been charged any travel costs for this.I have booked a hotel near FKK Sharks but would love a suggestion for incall at my hotel for Sunday when I awaken.

If anyone has a suggestion, please post here or pm.

Danke!

Optimist
07-17-18, 23:10
After a disappointing visit to the Frankfurt RLD, a mediocre trip to Dietzenbach, a successful incall in Wiesbaden, I thought I would detour to the streetwalkers in Darmstadt. The last couple of times I swung by I did not offer employment. This time was about to be a repeat, and I was driving away, after about 400 yards I glimpsed about 50 yards away down a street a girl who exuded attitude with, I thought, her mother. If only prostitutes were like that I thought. I detoured through the one way roads as I wanted a glimpse of this magic girl. When I found her I realised she was in fact working: the breasts toppling out the top of her skimpy t shirt proved it. The older hugely fat woman was not her mother but her partner in crime. The fat woman was trying to sell me a double, which I was on the point of accepting just to get my hands on the stunning beauty ten yards behind her, but I gradually realised it was my long lost badly behaved anti social Zafira. When we came face to face she hugged me and told the whole world I was her customer. I had spent a whole year hoping to see her again after her disappearance last summer. I guess she has an established migratory pattern.

It seems that some girls seep chemistry for me, even if I just catch a glimpse at a distance. So it is with Zafira. She knows I will pay over the odds for her and she ruthlessly exploits it. She is a fluent fairytale spinner, and on the street is the only girl who creates a party on her own. And she is beautiful, beautiful.

So, off we went to the goods yard (which I believe is now patrolled occasionally by the Police, who advise users go elsewhere). Zafira got us both out of the car, did a blow job, and then said she had a tampon in. After I had paid of course. At least she can't get pregnant. However she got a condom out, explaining that there was too much blood. Ok, my deceitful beauty, you hold all the cards, and my money. So I started to fuck her, standing up outside the car. But two young lads on bikes came near. I tried to pull up my trousers and said to Zafira but she continued jeans and knickers round her ankles, beautiful breasts exposed, long hair hanging. She said no problem and wanted to be fucked. As they came much closer she gave in, as the lads asked if we had seen the headphones they had lost. They were totally blase. That is the sign of a civilised country.

So Zafira gave me a hug (she like to give her euros a hug) and said tomorrow she would take me to her room. She knows how to reel in the fish on the line. But I am willing: after all there is a one in a thousand chance it will be something special.

And if that doesn't work, I am meeting another girl arriving at the airport. Life is fun.

Vito Corleone
07-24-18, 16:56
I have booked a hotel near FKK Sharks but would love a suggestion for incall at my hotel for Sunday when I awaken.

If anyone has a suggestion, please post here or pm.

Danke!There's great private apartments in rödemark that does escort.

Turgid
08-06-18, 07:46
.............So, off we went to the goods yard (which I believe is now patrolled occasionally by the Police, who advise users go elsewhere). Zafira got us both out of the car, did a blow job, and then said she had a tampon in. After I had paid of course. At least she can't get pregnant. However she got a condom out, explaining that there was too much blood. Ok, my deceitful beauty, you hold all the cards, and my money. So I started to fuck her, standing up outside the car. But two young lads on bikes came near. I tried to pull up my trousers and said to Zafira but she continued jeans and knickers round her ankles, beautiful breasts exposed, long hair hanging. She said no problem and wanted to be fucked. As they came much closer she gave in, as the lads asked if we had seen the headphones they had lost. They were totally blase. That is the sign of a civilised country.

So Zafira gave me a hug (she like to give her euros a hug) and said tomorrow she would take me to her room. She knows how to reel in the fish on the line. But I am willing: after all there is a one in a thousand chance it will be something special.

And if that doesn't work, I am meeting another girl arriving at the airport. Life is fun.Wow, you da man! Reminds me of my younger days.

Pentire
08-06-18, 12:49
What a Line, as if they didn't know what was going one.

Optimist
08-06-18, 19:18
Wow, you da man! Reminds me of my younger days.Just trying to make up for my long gone youth which I failed miserably to mis-spend LOL.