PDA

View Full Version : Dortmund

Admin
05-16-02, 04:49
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

Doctor_Skank
11-30-02, 15:54
In Dortmund there is a street called Linienstrasse which is right off of the main city ring "Burgwall" that circles central Dortmund. If you are on the ring and see Leopoldstrasse turn into that street, follow the traffic around making a left (past Intim Shop) and make another left when you come to a big crossing onto Steinstrasse. You will see the red lights on your right side. This is Linienstrasse. It is more or less across from a large Cinestar movie center and behind the main train station, so not too tough to find. And you'll see a lot of guys milling around, many of them Turkish, but not dangerous at all. Anybody living in Germany awhile will have figured this out by now.

Anyway, this place is set up like Amsterdam's red light district, with girls in windows...just much smaller and less selection. It is actually just one side of a small street, with about 15 windows or so. The girls range from poor to above average, with a few 6's and maybe an occassional 7-8. Normal price is 30 Euros for a quick 15 minute session.

More or less out of boredom I went there last night and went for a 25ish blonde Polish girl named Moni. She was about 5'6" (168cm) and thin. I picked her because she had the prettiest face, nice eyes as well. Her body was nice...really nice skin and a shaved pussy... but smallish tits. Anyway, she sucked me hard, then I took her in missionary and doggy-style positions. Overall it was quite OK... no GFE of course, but cheap fun and a good lay. Her room had a big mirror, and we enjoyed watching it as I rodded her from behind. There was also a Greek or maybe Romanian girl there that looked nice, as well as a few decent blondes. The Africans and Asians weren't that special.

Doctor_Skank
01-21-03, 11:19
Checked out Dortmund's "mini Red LIght District" again...actually didn't go for anything...selection was VERY average. A few decent looking Polish girls, one or two even quite good-looking Polish (or perhaps German) girls + a whole bunch of hags and ugly girls. Prices in early evening for the decent girls were almost 50 €... too much for the relatively mediocre service one gets there. 30€ I would have went for...but not 50€. So I didn't get my "quick fix" that day...

Kabo Sport
10-25-04, 19:29
Hello all,

Checked out the little red light district last night upon arrival. Total of 16 girls in the windows - picked out "Jenny" for a little relaxation.

$30 euro for a short visit - nothing special / no GFE here. The overall look of the girls is a little better than a couple of months ago.

Updates as they occur

Kabo

Hi,

This is just a suggestion, so please don't take it the wrong way.

I appreciate the details in your report, but I know from experience that a lot of people find it easier to read a report if the paragraphs are separated by a single blank line.

I know how this happens: You're banging away at the keyboard, putting your thoughts into the report as fast as you can write them. However, if you could hit the return key TWICE at the end of each paragraph, your report would be much easier to read, which would certainly be appreciated by your fellow Forum Members.

Thanks,

Jackson

Kabo Sport
10-27-04, 16:50
Just a little message here, don't take it the wrong way.

It seems that my post was exactly as you prefer.

Short, informative paragraphs, with single lines between each.

Did I miss something?

Dortmund can be fun - I have some guys here from South Africa and they have been to the "mini Red Light" district every night.

Kabo

Kabo Sport
10-28-04, 22:19
Hello all,

Last night in Germany - had to check out the red light district one more time.

Settled on "Anna" - 22 yrs old, face / hair = 10, body= 8, tightness / feel= 9, attitude = 3. See photo.

30 Euro for the deal - would have been worth it if the attitude would have been a little better.

Back to Oklahoma,

Kabo

FKKguide
07-13-06, 08:29
Went to two places in DO-Aplerbeck after the soccer WC game:

DO-Aplerbeck, right next to the RR station (Bahnhofstrasse 5) was closed at 2 am. But a roadside, half-timbered "Club-Hotel" was open and had 5 women to offer, 5-7s in looks, 7-10 in performance. Turn left from Bahnhofstrasse, about 1-2 km rural area. Sorry, did not memorise the name of the street, but people can direct you or just look for the the pink and blue lights. Maps at hot-maps.de . Or hire a guide.

Wanking
02-23-07, 23:22
Does anyone know anything about this place?

http://www.happy-fkk.de. Its in Dortmund.

Also any other info on Dortmund??, as I am going to spend a night there on my next trip to PT Selm in 2 weeks.

Footloose
03-12-07, 04:47
Can some one recommend a budget (50 to 60 euros) hotel near in the city centre. I plan to visit PT Selm and a few other FKK's in area.

Wanking
03-18-07, 00:31
Decided to stop off in Dortmund for the start of my brief Partytreff exploration tour.

Stayed in Hotel Königshof Dortmund. This is a nice hotel (http://www.hotel-koenigshof.biz) 250 meters from the main train station, very near the Linienstrasse RLD and close to the erotic bar. There is even a transvestite club about 200 meters away if that tickles your fancy!!! I arrived at the hotel around 10 pm, and paid the €60 euro for a single room. I was impressed the way they had a bath and took a nice long relaxing bath.

See Videos here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=1590)

Headed down to check out the Linienstrasse RLD. I was initially surprised at how few women occupied the windows but it was a Monday night. I estimate occupancy to be about 20%. I haven’t done a window girl in 3 or 4 years, and have gone off the idea really. Its all too fast for me, I prefer partytreffs, FKKs, and swingers clubs these days. Anyway decided Id do one in the name research. Found this cute Polish blonde, around 20 years with biggish tits, and haggled her to down to 40 euro for 20 minutes with a covered 69. Headed in and upstairs to a smallish room. Paid her money and she started stripping.

I disrobed and folded up my jeans and placed them under the pillow on the bed. I was robbed by a window girl in The Hague, Netherlands around 2001, and also by a window girl in Hamburg in 1995 when I was a real green horn. I would advise anyone paying for sex in any situation to always ensure your valuables are secure. Anyway her tits were a disappointment out of the bra, saggy and flabby. Don’t those push up bras really work wonders!! She gave me a short handjob before sticking on the rubber, and then she climbed onto my face. Her pussy smelt a big iffy but I licked it anyway. She giggled when I licked her anus. Fucked her and finished missionary. No rush and she didn’t pressure me about the time, or try and up sell extras. Really wasn’t too bad. I was surprised that she didn’t wash her pussy after the session, no wonder it was smelly!! I guess I probably licked some of the condom lube from the last guy! But after the all orgies and swingers clubs I’ve been in over the years that wouldn’t be the first time :D

Took a walk around and got some more quotes from other women even though I didn’t intend doing anymore of them. Prices way from 30 to 50 depending on what you want. Many wouldn’t quote for BBBJ, but some quoted between 50 and 100. Most agreed to DATY/69 for 50ish. Also a couple of Dominas, they quoted 100 for ½ hour if that’s your thing. These women claimed not to do sex for any money.

Shot some videos, and headed up to the city centre for some food. Got a great deep pan pizza for €3.40, outstanding value. Then I found the Erotic Bar Bruchstrasse 37.
Yeah I got all excited when I stumbled across this place, I thought it was a swingers club or partytreff. I walked and met the hot blonde manageress. Thing is there is NO SEX there!! It’s just a place to go and talk to hostesses. So I didn’t stay, but I did appreciate the way the manageress told me the truth straight up. The deal is you pay €5 entry, a beer is €5 and to talk to a girl you must buy her a drink for €15. She says at the weekend they have strippers and live sex shows, and you are free to masturbate there alone if you want!!! Might suit some lonely businessmen passing though Dortmund who dont want to cheat on their wives!!! Tel : 0231 578080 No website

PartyTreff Reports here
Report 1 (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=573971&postcount=1297)
Report 2 (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=573999&postcount=1298)

Wanking
05-11-07, 17:42
continued from here
(http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=596385&postcount=38)

On my last day in Dortmund I went for a stroll around the Linienstrasse RLD. Here are some videos from trip last March 07 there.
Video 1
(http://www.metacafe.com/watch/562610/linienstrasse_rld_dortmund_night_time/)
Video 2
(http://www.metacafe.com/watch/562630/linienstrasse_rld_dortmund/)

I called around to check out some nearby Sex kinos. Both charge €8.50 entry, and claim to have women working inside. I simply didn’t have any time to try them cos I have to leg it to get my flight, but will next time. Both attendants in each kino also couldn’t give me prices, but Id imagine the women charge something similar to the window girls nearby, about €30 for a BJ or sex.

Ive always wanted to try out a kino with working women and will next time. Id love to eat one of these womens pussy while she is bent over a cinema seat.

Sex kinos exterior video
(http://www.metacafe.com/watch/571360/sex_kino_dortmund/)

Anyone got any info on these kinos??

Wanking
06-08-07, 21:46
On my last trip a month ago, i spent a few hours here, http://www.wischlingen.de/Sauna.14.0.html. This is a fantastic place with numerous saunas, pools, whirlpools etc. Also there are plenty of naked women of all shapes and sizes walking around. But because this is a naturist resort, touching your erect cock would be very frowned upon. infact you should practice good cock control and NOT have an erection at all.

Best take your own towels, shoes, shampoo etc, cos they are not provided like in the average FKK. Great value though at €10 for 3 hours.

Take the S2 train a few stops to Revierpark and then its a short 5 minute stroll from there.

Wanking
06-28-07, 23:07
Continued from here...
http://internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=614519&postcount=523

Day 3 (still need to do part 2)

Woke at 9 am, after my 9 cums in the last 2 days I felt Castrated. 4 cums in Bernds on day 1, and 5 in selm on day 2. Still had a day to kill but no point in going back to Selm with an empty gun, so I decided to hit the naturist sauna in Dortmund, and the sex kinos later in the evening.

Got to the Naturist Sauna for midday, my second visit there (I was there 6 weeks ago) http://www.wischlingen.de/Sauna.14.0.html. Went for the 3 hour session for €10.80, and brought my own towels and shoes this time, otherwise you can rent them for €7.50. Loads of young naked women parading around this time, much more than last time. Really good place for cheap thrills.

After an hour I was sitting in the Jacuzzi checking out the naked babes, when this older couple joined me. The guy was mid 50’s, fattish (bit like me) with a big handlebar moustache and a big head of dyed black hair. He also had loads of tattoos. He kind of reminded me of an older version of a young Bert Reynolds. The lady was a blonde woman of around 50, with big tits down to her waist, a very wide ass, shaved pussy and also some tattoos. She was still pretty hot. Almost immediately they started playing with each other under the water. The guy was unfortunately sitting beside me. He then said
“Are you tourist, I haven’t seen u here before?”
I told him that I was a sex tourist, and his eyes lit up. We then conversed for about 10 minutes on FKKs, partytreffs, and swingers club in the NRW. He had heard of everywhere, and claimed to have been in most. He then asked me
“Do you like to play with men?”
I told him no but that I had nothing against it. I went on to tell him that I thought his lady was attractive, she really wasn’t bad for an older lady. Turned out she had no English and he constantly had to translate for her.

He claimed to have worked in England for years hence his almost perfect English, and he went on to tell me, that the sauna club is a great place for older people to pick up. Married people cheating on their partners, swingers, and gay men cruise in the separate “men only sauna”. He said that they were both married to other people and had met in the sauna two months ago. I then told him that I was very interested in picking up a lady if possible. He said that I would need to be a regular to do so, that the single ladies like to see a guy a few times before they take him home. He also said that no sex takes place in the Sauna complex, cos if anyone is caught they are banned for life. The most fun you can have is a grope in the Jacuzzi.

He then announced they were going to the smoking area for a cigarette and asked if I wanted to join them. I accepted. We towelled up and sat around a round table. He then said the following after some small talk:

“I like men and women, and my lady here also like men and women. Tonight we are meeting with another couple that also like men and women. So everybody will fuck with everybody. I will fuck the other man and the other woman. My lady will also fuck the other man and woman.”

I sat there thinking “Wow I have really met two horny fuckers here”.

The lady kept giggling, as he translated everything, and she kept smiling at me. Then he dropped the bombshell:

“My lady likes you, she say she like your eyes, and you big hair!! Would you like to come to our party tonight? You can fuck just her if you like”

I said “yeah”, even though I really was thinking No cos of my flight home that night, but I decided to play along to see if I could get something off her somewhere within the sauna place. His gay motives were actually putting me off going to his party, but the thought of having any sort of sex with her was appealing.

After more discussion I asked him could I do something with his lady here on the sauna premises, even in the toilet. But he said
“Look like I said before, you can nothing here, cos if caught, you are banned for life, you can only feel each other in the Jacuzzi.”

So I said, “Well lets do that then”

They agreed, but first wanted to go to the sauna. So we went into the showers first, there are two shower areas hidden away, and he went to one, while the lady beckoned me into the other with her. These two showers are almost out of view. I was ready to fuck here right there and then. My cock just jumped to life. She got some shower gel and started lathering my chest, while I was groping her all over, even fingered her and had a quick deep kiss. We were there for about 2 minutes and then her guy walked in giggling like a kid and said “Oh Fred, please stop, we will be all banned for life, come to Sauna now”

We hoped into the sauna, and more people were there. She lay down, and I sat there staring at here pussy, while her guy sat across continuing to giggle. I had an erection that didn’t want to go down. So back to the Jacuzzi, where one guy was alone. It’s a small bath, and barely fit the four of us, but I made sure to sit beside her. I threw my arm around her, and pulled her in close. She immediately pulled back my foreskin and gently rubbed my cock, while I groped her with my other hand. God her tits were huge, as was her **** hole. I fingered her with several fingers under the water, and also fingered her anus deeply.

After about 10 minutes they announced that they had to go, but he told me to hold on, that he would give me his number and to call him later in the evening. He came back with his number written on a piece of paper. I went and put it in the locker, and told him I would call him.

I went out for a ciggie, and thought the whole thing over. He had even mentioned that the lady of the other couple was only in her early forties. It was a very tempting offering. His old lady was pretty sexy, and I was certainly up for fucking her, but his gay motives were off putting. I had this image of having my drink spiked and then being gangbanged for about 3 days by big guys in leather masks, like the black guy in Pulp Fiction. Ok that probably wouldn’t be the case, but then there was the whole issue of changing my flight and having to possibly get another hotel room for the night, and all that might have cost €100’s and I’m broke enough as it is. I was feeling really horny now but decided fuck it, I wouldn’t change my travel plans, so therefore I wouldn’t meet them but I would head into Dusseldorf and fuck a **** in the sex kino !!!

To be continued….

Wanking
06-29-07, 00:19
continued from here
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=614594&postcount=2241

Got back to Dortmund around 4pm, after my adventures in the naturist sauna I was feeling horny as hell, so after a quick pizza, it was off to check out the sex kinos in the red light district.

There are two kinos, and I tried the one on the right in the video first cos its bigger and has 2 hetro theatres (also a small gay theatre).
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/571360/sex_kino_dortmund/

Studio X report.
This is a big building that you can enter from both sides of the block. 8 euro entry, and you can then leave and re-enter as often as you like in the day. There is a very dark corridor, and the 3 theaters are to the right. First 2 are hetro and the last one is gay. They are big enough theatres but really dark you can hardly see anything apart from the big screen, about the same size as some of the smaller ones you would find in your local multiplex, but for their size they have very little seating. Probably seating for 50 or 60. There were actually a lot of men in there, and most were older. Surprisingly most were not jacking off. At anytime about half the guys were sitting watching the movie, and the others were walking from theatre to theatre.

There were two women walking around offering services, a slim black lady of around 40 dressed completely in black, with black jeans and black polo top who in such darkness looked like a shadow walking around. Also there was a plump younger brunette of about 30 who had really big tits and a pretty face. She was wearing a very cut white top and blue jeans, nice fat ass as well. The plump one offered me sex for €20, or whatever I wanted for €30. I decided to wait and see If I could see her in action before I committed.

I followed her into the corridor and then a guy accepted her proposition. They went down the corridor into another room. A few of us followed. This was a big bare room that might have also been a kino one time, but there was reasonable light in there. Absolutely no furniture apart from a table over in one corner. There were four guys including me standing around looking, then her client payed her 20 euro. She popped her big tits out of her top, and pulled her jeans and big knickers down to her knees. The guy who was around 45, took off his trousers and underpants and put them on the table. She rubbed his cock to get him hard, while he felt her tits. She then put a condom on his knob, and she bent over the table and he started fucking her doggy style. I moved around to the side so I could look at her big tits. I whipped out my cock and started jerking off, as were the other guys looking on.

The guy came after about 10 minutes, wiped his cock off with a tissue from his pocket, dressed and left. I still hadn’t cum, and was going to do her, but another guy walked up to her and gave her €20. She didn’t even wipe her pussy or anything, and she just put a condom on him and he fucked her doggy style. He came after 2 minutes. After that she just pulled up her jeans and disappeared out of the room. Everyone else zipped up and pilled out of the room. It was sort of bizarre. I hung about for another 20 mintues and still no sign of her, maybe she had just made her target money and decided to fuck off home. That only left the black girl and I wasn’t interested in her.
Then I went next door to the other kino.

Lux Intim kino:

€8.50 entry here, but you get a little dandy bottle of coke included in the price. There is only one theatre here, but it is in much better shape than the others. There is velvety type seating, and each row of seats has a table in front with an ashtray and room for your little dandy bottle of coke. Also much better light in here. A superior set up altogether.

Straight away I could see a lady busy with a guy in the back row, there was also a guy sitting jerking off at the other side of her. This was a small plump brunette in her 30’s wearing a short skirt pulled up around her waist. She had no knickers on either. She big thighs, big ass and big tits. My kinda woman. I walked up and stood to the side, and started jerking off. She was giving this older guy sitting on the left a handjob, while he was feeling her tits. She then bent over to blow him, and told the guy that was sitting beside her on the right jerking off to stand up so she could have some room. He stood up, and then she got up on all fours on the couch to blow the guy. Her big beautiful ass was sticking up in the air, and I just had to have it. I feel to my knees and just buried my face in there. A faint smell of shit, but just like in Bernds with a swift lick of the Wan King tongue the smell disappeared. Her **** smelt musky like a **** should. After about 5 seconds her left hand slapped my face lightly, and she rubbed her thumb and forefinger together in the “give me money sign”. I got twenty out of my wallet, and handed it her. It must have been enough cos she was happy for me to lick away. After about 3 minutes of licking and jerking off on my knees I had a massive cum and a great long orgasm. My load hit the base of the theatre seat. She was still blowing the guy, and she handed me a tissue!!

What an amazing multitasking hooker, she was able blow another guy, and while doing that, she was able to do business with me, take the money and then hand me a tissue. What a pro. I hung around for a few minutes and then had to rush for my train…

Conclusion:

Not too bad really, and I will visit that Kino again forsure.

Ccseeka
08-03-07, 03:11
after arriving into the north rhine-westphalia, and looking forward to some serious frau shagging decided my first day was to be a low energy affair. i had to prepare myself for the next day which is the friday monthly gangbang offering at club tabulos. so took out the ruhr region train map and pointed my cock at it and see where it directed ha ha. it did not twitch too wildly as i was too tired from lack of sleep the night before. i had made plans to visit sex kinos in dortmund, essen and bochum and if any time wuppertal. the ones in bochum and wuppertal are meant to have couples visits.

decided to get some sleep and woke up at 4.30pm, showered left at 5.45pm. as i was resided in dortmund decided to sample the kinos here first. i set off to the kinos to the left direction of the dortmund hbf towards an underpass. i read with great interest your reports wan king about these and you were right studio x and the lux offer pros. firstly i tried the lux, it has one big screen and rows of velvet seats. at the far right corner at the back, i sat down, with the coke drink they offer i had a smoke and plenty of sips, i was feeling somewhat jaded.

i was thinking where this lady is, wan king was on about. a few blokes were seated around the kino, a few at that time. then on my second smoke a bit later this figure emerged from the slight darkness. a lady! she asked for a light and sits next to me. she is youngish looking about early twenties, black hair but a tiny figure of a girl. we discussed prices, 30e for blow and e50 shag. a bit steep i thought but what the hell, being my first time here i oblige. i choose the blow first and see how it goes. condom slipped on and proceeded with the blow. the girl has a nice soft touch with the hands and a nice blow. i was getting hornier so decided i go for the shag as well and gave an extra 20e. she turns towards the wall and i doggie her for a bit. it is bit difficult to get to grips with her tiny frame but loved the act of shagging in a cinema. could not come so we sat down and she rubs me up and down, now i could feel the rising, because of her soft touch and of looking at her and at the screen, my legs start shaking! i had a very nice climax with a few shivers. thanked her for making my legs go to jelly! she laughs about this and then goes to another part of the cinema.

i was pretty satisfied and starting remembering my last experience of sex in a cinema. this was on my previous trip to holland. a crazy cinema in haarlem called the ‘roxy sex theatrer’, which is my favourite cinema as pros and occasional nymphs are there plus on a particular friday night of the month, a crazy night with many women present. but can be way over crowded during those friday nights.

after a bit decided to make a move to the studio x next door, said thanks again and goodbye to the girl then went next door.

a bit of a maze with lots of corridors then finally at the kino itself. an older lady give a ticket i then went through small barn doors. the entrance is a bit like either a fairground with its telephone box and bits and pieces inside it and an array of coloured lights towards the corridor. this corridor has three kinos with curtains as doors.

the time was now 7pm and i started to think the pros had already left as wan king stated on his visit he was there during the afternoon. flicked between the two hetero kinos, they are both similar and have the most awkward seats for your back. about 50 minutes later a tallish lady enters one of the kinos and moves around the back of it. she then comes over to me and says a few words and then rubs my crotch. the first thing i notice she has a very nice set of big titten and a lovely smile. i think she is either romanian or turkish background? but she is your typical buxom dark haired lady. wears a low cut black top, faded jeans with turkish style heels. her age i could be wrong maybe around 40. she is quite a sexy lady so i decided i must have some of that. i motioned how much etc, 20e was the price. she tells me to follow her; we go to the room with a dimming red light down the end of the corridor.

in this room is a leather bench and the floor has a slight steep curve. paid the lady 20e then took of my shirt and undone my jeans, the lady rubs me a bit then puts a condom and sucks a bit whilst i cup her nice big titten through her black bra. next she turns around sticks her arse out, i doggie her for a bit while copping a load of her big titten again. a very sensual experience taking place to which i greatly climaxed. thanked the lady and told her like to do this again another day, but not sure she understood this. i did get a chance to have been with her on my final day. she is very nice with a no rush attitude and with her nice smile it adds to a relaxing experience. on my next trip i hope the lady is there still but i live in hope.

around 8.45 i made my way to bochum. my original plan was to sample the many kinos quite close to each other in essen but was starting to feel the effects of tiredness again so decided on bochum, got there in a 15mins trip which is not too not bad. because of forgetting to bring the map of this city with me, i took a while to find rottstr along the sudring in order to find the life erotica cinema. i walked past too far having been on the other side of the sudring road and only see the road on the way back. based on kino reports this particular one has couples visiting. that day there was only a topless lady sitting with her man at the bar. the cinema has four kinos three hetero and one gay. the time spent there came to nothing as there were no pros or couples. perhaps the weekends there much activity taking place there.

at around 10.20pm decide to visit the peep show ‘miami’ just up the road then head home and prepare for my trip to club tabulos the next day.

the only kinos i ended up visiting during the rest of the trip were the ones in dortmund again and in düsseldorf on my way back from club tabulos.

if anyone is interested in my club experiences on this trip the reports can be found in the partytreff clubs section.

editor's note: i certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the reports of distinction thread. please click here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Jonnogreig
09-15-07, 15:23
Was there a few weeks back - nothing of real interest as it was a Saturday afternoon. Went witha duct girl with a nick rack on her. Euros 30 for a good covered BJ and fuck (2 positions).

Went back on the Sunday and went with a short German girl with small tits. Same price cor covered BJ and fuck (2 positions).

Enjoy. If in the area - take a look.

Creature2
10-05-07, 15:12
Her pussy smelt a big iffy but I licked it anyway. She giggled when I licked her anus. Fucked her and finished missionary. No rush and she didn’t pressure me about the time, or try and up sell extras. Really wasn’t too bad. I was surprised that she didn’t wash her pussy after the session, no wonder it was smelly!! I guess I probably licked some of the condom lube from the last guy! But after the all orgies and swingers clubs I’ve been in over the years that wouldn’t be the first time :DNow, I understand why you have changed your nick name :) But I still prefer WK and continue to read your articles on Partytreffs. BTW, you didn't change your nick on your blogger page, though.

Dark Vader
12-28-07, 02:42
I visited this club (www.privatclub-neby. De) as the first stop in my maiden tour of the German NRW sex clubs. The main purpose of my tour was to sample the fabled partytreff scene, however, as I was flying into Dortmund and also had no previous experience of the exhibitionist sexual behaviour (which is a staple of the treff format) I wanted somewhere local by way of a gentle introduction.

Club Neby fitted this purpose perfectly.

Their web site describes Club Neby as a sauna club. Now I’m not sure what the distinction is between a sauna club and an FKK but I’ll leave that debate to others.

The club is situated in a light industrial complex and could pass for a factory from the outside. There is ample car park space provided. The club is laid out on a single level and when I attended there were about 6-7 ladies within all fairly young and I came to learn that most were from Eastern Europe.

The door was opened by a topless member of their working team which was a pleasant surprise and left me in no doubt that I was at the right place! I subsequently found out that her name was Vanessa, from Romania, although not the one featured on their site and she was to be my first conquest.

Vanessa showed me round the club and offered me the choice of a towel or a bathrobe. I chose the latter. The club was not that salubrious inside, although of course perfectly clean, so I guess the website pictures may have been taken some time ago. Either that or they made a special effort for the photographer on that day.

You get free non-alcoholic drinks included in your 30 Euro admission fee and a fairly limited range of snacks.

After changing, I made my way to the lounge area where the girls hang out and josh with the punters between sessions. The majority were topless with a mixture of wrap-arounds / micro bikinins. One girl was nude (however I guess she may have just finished a session) and one was in a bikini. The girls tended to sit together away from the punters but they had no problem mingling once a punter had shown interest. The club wasn’t that crowded on the day that I attended but there was a regular flow of visitors throughout the time that I was there.

So having had a look round at the selection, I could see Vanessa making eyes at me and although she was probably only a 6 on the looks scale as she had good English I thought I’d give her a whirl and I wasn’t to regret my choice.

She gave a very good performance with lots of DFK, BBBJ and sex in a number of positions. We really hit it off and she said that she really liked my lips, as a black guy these are stereotypically a little larger than Caucasians. Given that this was my first session for a number of days I had expected to come quite quickly but we stretched it out to around 45 minutes before I finally dumped a good load into the condom. Happily Vanessa only charged me the 40 minute fee of 60 Euro. Money well spent in my book.

Returning back to the lounge to recharge my batteries I had a good look around to see who might be my second partner. I did think about repeating with Vanessa but like the kid in the candy store I thought that I really owed it to myself to sample the range.

I finally chose Clarissa who had been talking and joking with Vanessa. I found out later that they were actually very good friends had known each other from Romania and had both joined the club at the same time around 5 months ago.

Clarissa was smoking a cigarette and so invited me other to join their group and we indulged in some mutual groping in the lounge area before retiring off to one of the bedrooms

Clarissa was much more of a "looker" than Vanessa. Probably about an 8. However her performance although pretty good wasn’t quite up to Vanessa’s standard. In particular she used a little too much teeth when performing a BBBJ. That said it was still a very good session and I would dearly have loved to have christened the condom with her as well but I find that it takes me a little longer to recuperate between sessions these days and I couldn’t quite manage it. Vanessa was a little offended by this and to be fair to her she tried her very best to make me come but knowing my body fairly well I knew that it would take a bit more time and aware that the clock was ticking I curtailed matters to save running up an unwelcome bill.

Having now had two sessions and conscious that I was planning to visit a treff in the evening I thought that I had best conserve my strength and draw a close to the proceedings. I was making a low-key exit from the club when Vanessa spotted me leaving and rushed up to give me another hug and a few more kisses. I almost changed my mind about leaving but stayed strong!

A great start to my tour and I’ll be back.

P.S. I stayed at Bockhalle a cheap and cheerful pension within a stones throw of the club and quite near the intersection of autobahns 40 and 45.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Dark Vader
12-28-07, 06:06
I visited these venues as the last day of my 6 day sexathon through NRW and surrounds. You can read about my earlier adventures in the Partytreff section. I had planned to make the PT Airport my last pit-stop but having got blown out there I had to make do with the RLD as a fallback option.

RLD

As others have mentioned the RLD is located on Linienstrasse and I visited on a Sunday around 1:30 pm. I parked the car in an area of rough ground backing onto Linienstrasse. I had a quick look around to make sure that no one was watching and then made a point of stashing my valuables in the boot of the car. It wasn’t that I was expecting trouble but I figured that there was no point in taking chances or any additional risks when dealing with these flighty sorts.

So with that taken care of I made my first reconnoitre of the “goods” on offer and wandered slowly down the street. There was the usual motley crew of misfits and general undesirables making their selection alongside me. Its funny how in these sorts of places we all know why we’re there but somehow advert our gaze when approaching fellow mongers it’s kind of like there’s a mutual embarrassment about the fact that we have had to resort to this. This is quite different from the atmosphere in a treff or FKK but they get a better class of punter I suppose.

I must say that I was pretty disappointed about the selection on offer with only about 30% of the windows occupied. There were a number of black girls near the Steinstrasse end of the street but none took my fancy as they were just sitting there with a kind of bored look on their faces. They’ve seen it all before I suppose.

There was a rather austere looking girl at the other end of the street with long blond hair and extremely large breasts. She was wearing a tight fitting cat suit and looked as if she was a dominatrix. Just as I was considering letting her take me to task someone else beat me to it and as time was short I had to move on.

I eventually settled on a black haired German girl, called Anelka, whose window was situated mid-way down the street. She had a podgy body and was not the best of lookers (probably about a 6) but I was past the point of being fussy. She was obviously desperate for business as she was the only girl really making an effort to push for trade and was opening her window and beseeching every passer-by to come in and sample her rather questionable charms.

We discussed her price which was 50 Euro for 30 minutes, rather pricey I thought but oh well. Price agreed she let me in and we climbed the stairs to her boudoir (I’m being generous with that description) on the 3rd floor. No sooner had we entered then she started demanding the cash, wow this was fast did she think that I was going to do a runner? I ignored her and took my time to undress before finally handing over the cash.

She quickly disrobed, put a towel down on the bed and asked me to lie down. I immediately noticed that the mattress was very soft; far softer than I like but I guess it had been well used. She then put a condom on me. I was surprised at the fumbling way she did this as all of the other treff and FKK girls had done this with consummate skill, it couldn’t be that she had had less practice surely?

Condom on she started with a slow CBJ, I firmed up pretty quickly and so she asked if we wanted to progress onto “ficking”. I quickly agreed (“Why the fuck did she think I was here?”) and so she lubricated up and then we started off with her on top. I found this rather boring and so after a while I asked if we could swap into missionary. I pounded away for some time and then we swapped positions again with her standing up and bending over the bed. Whilst we were at it she was constantly trying to up sell me.

“Do you want to try my botty?” only 10 Euro.

“Do you want to do licky?” (DATY) “Very nice”. She then made some licking motions with her tongue and pointed down to her snatch. Only 10 Euro.

I politely declined both.

By now realising that I wasn’t going to come I pulled out and said thank you and made to start to dress up.

“You not come? Why you not come?” she demanded. “Come more ficking!”

Who was I to resist.

We made out a little longer but I was conscious that her vagina was well lubricated now and much to loose to get any real traction and so after a decent interval I faked that I had come and asked her to pass me some tissues. Luckily she didn’t check but pulled away with a satisfied look on her face.

As I was dressing up I noticed that she made no attempt to dusche but instead just got out a couple of baby wipes and gave a quick couple of swipes and then put on what looked like a tampon. Well time is money I suppose.

It was at this point that I asked her name. “My name?”. She looked surprised and I guess that she doesn’t often get asked for such mundane details. I must say that I found this rather sad but I guess that this is symptomatic of the kind of lives these girls lead.

Business done and with time pressing, I thought I just had time to have a quick look at Studio-X before dashing off to the airport.

Studio X

Studio-X is at Münsterstr. 12, if arriving by car then take a good note of the address numbers on the street signs because Münsterstr is a one-way street and if you get it wrong, as I did, you can end up with quite a bit of messing about. Interestingly the cinema itelf is just across the road from a police station and so I guess that your car should be fairly safe ;-)

I paid my 8 Euro entry fee and went in. As others have described there are 3 kinos in the complex two hetro and one gay. You get to the cinemas by going through a rabbit warren of corridors.

I wandered into the first hetro cinema and there was a small collection of saddos sitting on the benches and a pretty bland film showing some lass getting her arse reamed. Conscious that I was short on time I was anxious to find signs of any working girls so that we could get down to business but there was no sign of anyone.

All of a sudden I noticed a bit of a commotion in the corner and a crowd began to gather round. It would have been rude not to have a look and so I wandered over. It was difficult to make out in the gloom but there seemed to be a lady wearing glasses, knee length black boots, a blue denim mini-skirt and a grey jumper bent over a guys lap giving him a blow job whilst at the same time getting a vigorous rogering from the rear. A couple of the guys looking on got their dicks out and started masturbating.

Huh hah - my kind of scene! I got out my mobile phone and surreptitiously tried to film the action but it was far too dark and nothing came out.

I watched on for a few minutes and something looked a little strange but I couldn’t quite put my finger on it. The guy getting the blow job was grunting and I sensed a conclusion was coming but he obviously had a good sense of self control because they kept at it a little longer. Then at last the guy standing up at the rear had done his business so they all straightened up and got back to watching the film as if nothing had happened. The “lady” looked quite tall but I couldn’t see her face properly.

I wondered how this worked because as far as I can see no money had changed hands and so all very odd.

I had by then noticed one of the punters in the club taking a keen interest in me and putting his hands in his trouser pockets. Oh Oh! I had no interest in being part of any kind of that malarkey and so I decided to wander off and see what was up in the other hetro cinema. The guy then decided to stand up as well and followed me. This was getting worrying.

There was a smaller crowd in the other cinema and clearly nothing was going on so I stayed a few minutes and then went back to cinema 1. Luckily the guy didn’t follow me.

As I got back I noticed that the crowd had congregated again and there seemed to be a repeat performance going on. Although the “lady” was the same, the other participants were different. This time I got a closer look and I began to have my doubts about the “lady”.

When they had finished up the “lady” wandered off towards the toilets, and so after a decent interval I followed. Alas. in the better light of the corridor my suspicions were confirmed and needless to say “she” entered the gents! Urgh, quite turned my stomach!

This finding made me in a haste to depart the scene and so whilst I did consider asking the lady on the ticket counter if it was possible to get any action, I thought better of it and left the cinema.

There was no time to sample Lux, which is located next door, so I decided to bring my journey to an end and left for the airport. A rather anti-climatic end.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Jackyo
12-28-07, 11:02
Their web site describes Club Neby as a sauna club. Now I’m not sure what the distinction is between a sauna club and an FKK but I’ll leave that debate to others.
.. is in whether the women are nude or not.

FKK = nude

@ Dark Vader: I guess you are learning now to fake it. I kind of grunt, moan and then when I pull out I turn away from her and take the condom off myself. I don't allow her to get near it nor inspect it. I do "clean up" myself instead of letting her do it.

Some women are smart though and realize what you are trying to do. Mostly they take your word for it.

Dark Vader
12-28-07, 12:07
.. is in whether the women are nude or not.

FKK = nude

So why does Samya get described as an FKK? When I attended there all the girls were topless - wearing either panties or a thong.

Jackyo
12-28-07, 20:47
So why does Samya get described as an FKK? When I attended there all the girls were topless - wearing either panties or a thong.
... when the women were all nude either.

They do describe themselves as an FKK but its a misnomer.

Opa59
02-13-08, 12:15
Hello guys,

I was in Dortmund last week and had a very good expiriance with a non-professional called Sabrina. She is about 50, still in good shape, offers excellent GF sex. During the day she has her regular job and from 19. 00 on you can book her for dates in the hotel. Her webpage is www.sabrina-net. De. Here you can find pictures and also her schedule when she is available or not.

Booked her for 2 hours, at the end it was almost 3, total damage was 120 euros.

Dark Vader
04-05-08, 06:13
I visited the Happy-FKK (http://www.1a-bordell.de) in Dortmund recently. I didn’t think it that good a club but you can read about my experiences here:- http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=727316&postcount=1782

Jackyo
06-13-08, 12:16
.. on the 19th of July, 2008.

http://www.loveparade.de/

If this is anything like the Loveparades in Berlin, there will be lots of gratuitous nudity and debauchery in the crowds attending.

Klein Piel
07-08-08, 11:28
.. on the 19th of July, 2008.

http://www.loveparade.de/

If this is anything like the Loveparades in Berlin, there will be lots of gratuitous nudity and debauchery in the crowds attending.Yep, heading out to Dortmund for the Loveparade. Have the Friday free so looking at FKK options in the area. Have come up with the below so far:

1. Private Club Neby, URL: http://www.privatclub-neby.de/ - based on reports seems to be average

2. FKK Happy, URL: www.1a-bordell.de/ - poor reports

Any other good options nearby. Any input would be much appreciated.

Cheers in advance

Jackyo
07-08-08, 21:51
Yep, heading out to Dortmund for the Loveparade. Have the Friday free so looking at FKK options in the area. Have come up with the below so far:

1. Private Club Neby, URL: http://www.privatclub-neby.de/ - based on reports seems to be average

2. FKK Happy, URL: www.1a-bordell.de/ - poor reports

Any other good options nearby. Any input would be much appreciated.

Cheers in advance
Dude,

Looking forward to your report on Loveparade then!

You can also drop by PT Airport in Dortmund-Holzwickede. Its a Partytreff and we don't get enough reports on it.

Wanking
08-15-08, 12:54
There are now 2 Partytreffs within 1 km walking distance from Dortmund Airport. It would be entirely feasible to fly into Dortmund Airport, stay in the nearby Etap hotel, visit both clubs, then fly home a couple of days later without having to rent a car, or take any public transport.

Best is Partytreff Airport www.airport-partytreff.de
Next is Partytreff Flughafen www.partytreff-flughafen.de

Both clubs charge €150 per day, or €100 for 3 hours.

Ive created a google map showing some of the more relevant points of interest. http://*******.com/6zmjky

My Partytreff Airport trip report

Dark Vaders Reports on both clubs

Airport 774435

Flughafen 774441

Love Asian Girl
05-13-10, 15:23
Start with my recommendation:
Avoid this place, unless it burns somewhere...

by chance I've make a short walk from the HBf Dortmund (main train station), Nord Exit, in the direction of the fire brigade (building partly under construction). I was there some years ago having good memory of a girl from Romania who gave everything to please her customer.

This street is something which would like to look like Amsterdam with girls in windows. They are using red and purple lights so they can hide their real outfit and how ugly and old they are.

At the beginning of the road there is a house with black girls - I guess none of them is below 80 kilo. So if someone like this, he can enjoy the particularly this house...

Better idea is to move to Düsseldorf or Cologne, I hope to stay there later this year.

Regards, LAG

Caprixl
05-14-10, 14:47
Just wanted to add my part to all this.

A freind of mine took me to this place

http://www.Pauschalclub.de/dortmund/girls

This website is crazy it tells you whos there and what they do. Technology is a mother. So anyway

You pay 100euros for like 3 hours or 150 euros for all day. Once you pay thats it

You can have any girl or as many girls as many times as you like. If you pay for all day and get the when they open and leave when they close thats fine. They also have small snacks and video screens playing porn. They have a pool. It was very interesting for my first time there.

But anyway since I'm a crazy american that never been to anything like that. I did three girls and joined in the live sex show with the two girls that do anal. But they kicked me out since I wanted them to close the door. Very nice place.

Dublin Mick
06-19-10, 12:11
I was in the vicinity of Dortmund yesterday and decided to check out the infamous Linsienstr and the sex kinos. I put it into the satnav but it was telling me to take a right turn that was not possible to take so I came back on myself parked the car and walked the last bit onto Linsien str. The street was under construction and I was wondering if there was going to be anything there when I turned the corner. Sure enough there was one street of Amsterdam style action. I strolled down the side of it having a good look at all the girls, there was plenty of other punters but they all seemed to be on the opposite side of the street. About 50% of the windows were occupied and to be honest, not very many of the girls were anything special to look at, an overall average of about a 5 would be generous with the odd 6 or 7 as well as quite a few 2 or 3s, yes it was that bad.

I then came out the other side and looked for these kinos. I walked over to Studio X and it said to enter the other side so I walked around to the police station side and entered a long tunnel past a room full of wanking booths and back to the entrance on the Linsien str side anyway. I paid my 8e for a days ticket, there was a half decent girl sitting in the chair next to the reception who went into the cinema as soon as she saw me enter.

There was two Hetro cinemas and a gay one at the end that I avoided, the place was dark to a level that your totally blind when you walk in of the street. There was average porn been shown but at first I could not even see the seats, when my eyes finally adjusted I saw about 6 or 7 guys in each cinema although none seemed to be wanking or having any action from the 4 girls in the vicinity. I was a bit paranoid in this area and had strange visions of getting approached by a guy or getting robbed or something like that.

I spoke to the girls on a few occassions, 3 of them were dogs that I would not even give a grade to and one was about a 6 but she disappeared after a bit.

Finally I started getting a bit horny and spoke to the dogs about services. It was 30e for a fuck or 20e for a CBJ, I tried to get a wank for 10e but she was having none of it. There was no BBJ on offer. I then went into a poxy little room for my CBJ and wank. She stayed dressed and was wanking me while I was considering unloading onto her top, she gave me a CBJ for a bit and then I got her to take off the condom to finish me by hand, the only difference is that this time she was aiming my cock towards me so I could not unload on her. Finally I came, she gave me some wet wipes and I cleaned myself up.

I then left and went for a look around Liensen str again. All in all it was nothing special but would do if someone wanted a quick cheap thrill, I don't think I would bother going back again and its been years since I shagged a Window girl, I don't think I ever got much pleasure from window girls tbh. I tried the door of Lux Cinema next door but it was locked and there was white spray on the windows so they must be closed down.

Anyway I hope this review helps anybody looking for that sort of action in Dortmund.

Hejasverige
06-29-10, 19:24
Is this for real? I'm planning a sex spree this summer and would love to try out this place. Can't find many reports on it so it would be great if you could advice me.

Have been to FKK's but this sounds more fun and very cost effective?

Please share more details my friends.

Just wanted to add my part to all this.

A freind of mine took me to this place

http://www.Pauschalclub.de/dortmund/girls

This website is crazy it tells you whos there and what they do. Technology is a mother. So anyway

You pay 100euros for like 3 hours or 150 euros for all day. Once you pay thats it

You can have any girl or as many girls as many times as you like. If you pay for all day and get the when they open and leave when they close thats fine. They also have small snacks and video screens playing porn. They have a pool. It was very interesting for my first time there.

But anyway since I'm a crazy american that never been to anything like that. I did three girls and joined in the live sex show with the two girls that do anal. But they kicked me out since I wanted them to close the door. Very nice place.

Col Bog 1
11-25-10, 02:04
The Internet site (http://www.willigesluder.de/ ) gave great information on this event that I had discovered on Fickanzeigen http://www.fickanzeigen.net/partytermine/index.php

I left Stuttgart around 10am and arrived at Kamen at 1:30pm (I had snow tempest on the road.) I went in the city for lunch and called the Husband to know in which room the GB would take place. It was in a hotel's room. It was 3:05 when I arrived at the room. The GB had already start and 4 guys were already attended on the bed.

The Husband asked me (and all incoming guys) if we wanted to do it with or without condom. Any one who would answer "without" (almost everybody, I have only seen 1 condom during the afternoon) would had to give a drop of blood for a fast HIV test (20 minutes for the result; cost 15€) before being authorized to do Steffi.

As I had my yesterday's blood test with me I showed it and he accepted it after checking my ID and covered my 60€ for the entrance fee.

We were soon 13 men for Steffi.

She has long beautiful black hairs, a slim body, a beautiful face with clear eyes, and a good medium size breast.

I was quickly in action, first in her mouth and then in her pussy. She would try to do 2 guys at the same time but I quickly saw that she was enable to do so due to the great pleasure she had being fucked. Once she had a dick inside her pussy she would stop blowing and moans her pleasure all the time. It was nice for the guy doing her but a little bit complicated maybe for the blown guys.

After maybe 4 or 5 minutes I left the place for the next guy but was quickly able to go back and this time, in spoon position I did her till coming. I was greeted as the first one to shoot for this event.

I came back to the room after washing my dick and soon discover that I was not the only one to come. Steffi was just full of sperm on her body, in her mouth, in her pussy.

Suddenly a guy took her in the ass and discharged in less than 3 minutes a full load of sperm in Steffi's small hole. This excited me and I was lucky enough to recover some strength in less than 30 minutes. Some guys who already had come start to leave the event but some new one would also arrive.

At 3:30 we were 10 guys and we would remain 10 for a long time.

I did her several time in different style, but she would never ride a cock that day. I was thinking that we would be able to do some sandwich but it just didn't happen (I don't know if she likes it or not).

I tried twice to do her in the small hole but I was not stiff enough in spoon and it would hurt her in doggy. Too bad.

The husband was making movies and pictures (without faces of the guys) of the event, I hope I can post some of them later on.

The husband, just like yesterday joined the group for some action at the end of the session.

I had a long session (10 minutes) doing her from behind. I widely opened her legs so everybody could enjoy the show and the husband made a movie of it. But the funniest thing was that I ended covered of some "white snow" coming from all the sperm she had in her body.

Steffi has blown and fuck probably 20 guys that day in 150 minutes, with a very short break after the first hour. At 5:30pm she was exhausted and her pussy could not receive more dicks as it was painful for her.

We all decided to stop the event.

I was quite happy and think that this GB is repeatable.

Dublin Mick
11-28-10, 02:21
I am in Dortmund for a short business visit at the moment but just dont have the time to visit a PT and did not get out of a meeting untill almost 9pm on Saturday with a flight back to the UK tomorrow morning, that been said I did not want to waste a business trip in Germany with no mongering so I decided to go out for a look around Dortmunds RLD. I took the rental car and put Liensen str into the Satnav and cracked on down there, it turned out to be about 5 miles from my hotel room. I had been there before and was not over impressed so I was just going for a look if nothing else.
Less than 2 miles from there and I see what looks to be another RLD as all I can see is the infamous red windows, there are a lot of cars turning into this one so I follow on. This was just of Born str. Ok firstly all the red windows were just one big brothel and that did not interest me as the girls were not in the windows but then to my surprise and joy I saw literally unlimited street walkers. I honestly cant remember the last time I saw so many, perhaps in Berlin or the Rieperbahn a few years ago.
I drove on through very slow with all the cars crawling along with all the other mongerers perving at the girls. The area was about 1km square and is labelled Jullius str, I did one complete lap and I would estimate there was in excess of 150 girls, some standing alone and some in groups. I then came back onto the main road turned right, right again and back in for another lap. Half way around my second lap and I saw that there was a left turn option so I went down it to see what was down there and it turns out to be loads of little parking bays, with large wooden fences around them (similiar to self service car washes). Right finally I had this worked out, pick up the girl and take her into one of these parking bays. As I drove past all the other cars, I could see girls heads going up and down and some blokes fucking the girls. Right now I made up my mind, I wanted some action. Past experiences with street girls in Germany have been very poor but fuck it, perhaps my luck would change this time.
Right so I did another lap again, had another good look and this time I stopped for a Bulgarian girl. She quoted me 20e for a BBBJ for 20mins, this was fantastic value in my opinion. She got into the car and we went and parked in one of the parking bays. I have to say I could not fault the girl, the BBBJ was of the highest standard and she went to work on my balls and licked underneath them, she was not a clock watcher and really did give a 5star preformance which concluded with CIM. She then spit it into a baby wipe and gave me a couple to clean myself up. I was so imperessed that I almost gave her a tip. Anyway I dropped her back to her standing place and tried to make a little conversation with her. She was Bulgarian and spoke no english and very little German but I established that she was 20 years of age and in Germany a month now.
Ok I was going to leave it there but decided to go again but needed a break before I could go hard again. I parked down the road and made a couple of phone calls before taking another drive around again.
This time there was a police car parked half way round the circuit and there was also a lot less girls, perhaps this was due to the police or perhaps it was due to the fact that it was now getting late and after midnight. Ok so I did another lap again and this time the police were gone, as I came out onto the main road I stopped in a big car park to take another quick business call and a girl even tried to approach the car whilst there, ok back for another lap when I saw my little Bulgarian again. Now normally if I was going to do a second girl, I would take a different one just for the sake of variety but this time I decided to take the same one again, I mean she was at least an 8 if not a 9 and her BBBJ is the best I have had in years. So I took her for round 2 which was just as good as the first, really was a pleasure to watch her sucking cock. The only difference was that this time she finished me by hand but yet took my load into her mouth as soon as she saw me cum, very impressed.
Ok perhaps I got lucky and just happened to choose a really good girl but with so much competition there I would guess most of the girls provide a good service.
Would I go back? Yes definitely, its cheap, well set up and its a very good service.
Would I recommend? Yes definitely, as per all the reasons listed above.

Varenne
11-29-10, 04:38
The area was about 1km square and is labelled Jullius str, I did one complete lap and I would estimate there was in excess of 150 girls, some standing alone and some in groups.You hit the famous Hornbachschleife (http://osm.org/go/0GMyQZmrQ-) (HBS for short) in Dortmund. The display of exposed asses is really amazing, even in freezing cold. Prices are cheap, from 20€ for a basic service to 40€ for AO (the drug addicts might quote even less, I wouldn't dare touch them with a barge pole). If you like to invest for a little more comfort than the fickboxes, might be worth to rent a room at an hotel just at the beginning of Juliusstr. (called "Escort" or something alike) for some 20€.

Wanking
11-29-10, 12:18
You hit the famous Hornbachschleife (http://osm.org/go/0GMyQZmrQ-) (HBS for short) in Dortmund. The display of exposed asses is really amazing, even in freezing cold. Prices are cheap, from 20€ for a basic service to 40€ for AO (the drug addicts might quote even less, I wouldn't dare touch them with a barge pole). If you like to invest for a little more comfort than the fickboxes, might be worth to rent a room at an hotel just at the beginning of Juliusstr. (called "Escort" or something alike) for some 20€.

Wow I had never heard of this area in Dortmund before, and I will certainly check it out next year. Horny now thinking about those bare bottoms!!

Dublin Mick
11-29-10, 23:38
You hit the famous Hornbachschleife (http://osm.org/go/0GMyQZmrQ-) (HBS for short) in Dortmund. The display of exposed asses is really amazing, even in freezing cold. Prices are cheap, from 20€ for a basic service to 40€ for AO (the drug addicts might quote even less, I wouldn't dare touch them with a barge pole). If you like to invest for a little more comfort than the fickboxes, might be worth to rent a room at an hotel just at the beginning of Juliusstr. (called "Escort" or something alike) for some 20€.

That was the building with the red lights that initially caught my eye, I did not realise it was a hotel for that purpose, I thought it was an actual normal brothel. You got any idea how long you can rent the room for 20e for? I mean if its for a one off shag then I wouldnt be bothered but if its for the night and I can bring a few girls back over the course of the night, well then yeah I would be well up for it. Perhaps I should tell the company to book me into that hotel the next time I am in Dortmund on business,lol.

Varenne
11-30-10, 00:52
You got any idea how long you can rent the room for 20e for? I mean if its for a one off shag then I wouldnt be bothered but if its for the night and I can bring a few girls back over the course of the nightThe price (15-20€, don't remember exactly) is for one shag (I think 30') and a clean sheet. I don't know what a night would cost (if at all possible), the place is rather intended for a fast turnover.

Rufus T Firefly
11-30-10, 06:34

Is this place "pedestrian friendly" or is a vehicle somewhat required ?

Rufus

Dublin Mick
11-30-10, 20:27
Is this place "pedestrian friendly" or is a vehicle somewhat required ?

Rufus

Well I did see a few guys walking around and talking to the girls? I would guess pedestrian friendly if your planning on taking them to the fast turnover hotel,otherwise your going to need to drive up as I did not really see anywhere you could shag the on the street.

Varenne
12-01-10, 16:53
i would guess pedestrian friendly if your planning on taking them to the fast turnover hotel,otherwise your going to need to drive up as i did not really see anywhere you could shag the on the street.if a pedestrian wants to shag in the fickboxen, the girls will make no fuss. but unless you're really austere, you'd better invest in a room at club escort (http://www.clubescort.de), prices start from 10€. besided, the girl will be grateful for being given the chance to take a [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134) in full confort. otherwise they must hit the bushes, as there's no toilet (http://www.derwesten.de/staedte/dortmund/ruf-nach-strich-steuer-und-prostituierten-klo-id2534992.html) on the street.

Dublin Mick
12-01-10, 23:04
I dont see the thrill of fucking just standing there in one of the fick boxes with other punters driving past, also in this current weather, it just does not appeal in any form at all.
I am just wondering about the legalities of this entire set up, you any info on that one Varenne as you seem to be quite clued up about all of it, cheers.

Rufus T Firefly
12-02-10, 07:13
Well I did see a few guys walking around and talking to the girls? I would guess pedestrian friendly if your planning on taking them to the fast turnover hotel,otherwise your going to need to drive up as I did not really see anywhere you could shag the on the street.

Actually what Varenne suggested, Club Escort, sounds interesting. From what you and Varenne are saying, I gather a person could easily stroll down to HSB, talk with girl and take her to a room. In at least one city in Europe, the girls in one area catered to the mongers in cars and ignored pedestrians. HSB sounds like a fun place to visit.

I see another visit to Dortmund in my future.

Rufus

Dublin Mick
12-02-10, 12:43
Dont forget to let us know how you get on so Rufus. I personally am hoping to be in Germany for a couple of days again next weekend so I may chack it out again, also might check a PT if I have enough time.

Rufus T Firefly
12-03-10, 05:40
Dont forget to let us know how you get on so Rufus. I personally am hoping to be in Germany for a couple of days again next weekend so I may chack it out again, also might check a PT if I have enough time.

Dublin Mick, you will be trying the HSB scene long before I can make a trip to Dortmund but I guarantee I'll make a full report of any future Dortmund experience.

Rufus

Varenne
12-03-10, 13:05
I dont see the thrill of fucking just standing there in one of the fick boxes with other punters driving pastGirls talked me about cabins, I think that there are some more or less secluded huts for pedestrians. Still for very spartan punters, I don't think there's any heating, and I dare not think about the hygiene. I remember a similar set-up (http://osm.org/go/0GDo6erLa--) (though the constructions look more solid ) in Cologne, near the Geestemünder Straße: on the side wall of the fick boxes array there was a door with a signal indicating the entrance for pedestrians.

I am just wondering about the legalities of this entire set up, you any info on that one Varenne as you seem to be quite clued up about all of it, cheers.Don't know if it's perfectly legal, but it's at least tolerated. Having the prostitutes concentrated in a restricted area offers better control, and it's also welcome from residents who would otherwise risk to have the girls working just out in front of the doors of their homes. At the end of the Ravensberger Straße, just before it turns in Mindener Straße, there's a center providing social services for prostitutes (and also a toilet at opening time). About one year ago, I even read a proposal to set a tax for vehicles (1€ for each round of the circuit) and prostitutes (a day ticket for some 30€), the revenue was intended to finance support for poor children in the area. No politician would think of raising taxes from illegal activities, or would they?

Dublin Mick
12-03-10, 23:02
Cheers Vareene, Is it possible to get in trouble with the police for picking one up or for getting caught in the act with one? I was strangley wondering who cleans up all the used wet wipes, used condoms and other rubbish etc from around the fick boxes.

Rufus T Firefly
12-03-10, 23:53
Cheers Vareene, Is it possible to get in trouble with the police for picking one up or for getting caught in the act with one? I was strangley wondering who cleans up all the used wet wipes, used condoms and other rubbish etc from around the fick boxes.
Dublin Mick,

this just another area of regulated prostitution, just like the Laufhausen in Frankfurt, "the Wall" in Nürnburg, Herbertstrasse in Hamburg, and FKKs and brothels all over Germany. I'm sure the local municipality has the cleanup and disposal issues all figured out. I'm also sure the local police has regular patrols in HSB. They're not there to arrest the working girls and customers but to make sure everything is safe. Just like the Davidstrasse police station in Hamburg.

There's no need to fear the police in the areas where there is regulated prostitution as long as you behave. Go ahead and wish them a "Guten Tag !".

Rufus

Dublin Mick
12-04-10, 19:34
Ha ha, cheers Rufus, lol.

Dublin Mick
12-12-10, 10:45
Ok folks, I just had another few days in Dortmund and felt the need to visit my fav little RLD again. I was considering driving to Dorsten or even Osnabruck for a PT visit but never got around to doing it.

I wandered up to the RLD on Friday morning at about 1030am and initially thought I was picking up my fav little street girl from a couple of weeks previous but then realised that the girl in the car just looked very similiar and was not actually her. The price was the same but once in the fickbox, she told me it was only for 20 minutes.

Anyway she was freezing cold despite me putting the heaters on for a bit and gave me a very repetitive cold mechanical BBBJ, nothing special tbh but what do you want for 20e? She got out of the car there and then once finished and I left feeling a little short changed. I did have the pleasure of seeing a girl pissing in a fickbox on my way out though, LOL.

Next trip was much later that night, well actually early hours of Saturday morning, approx 0230am and this time I found my original little bird, Garbi. She recogonised me and gave me one of her outstanding BBBJ, next time I am in Dortmund (new year) I will try take her to Hotel Escort if she is available.

My final adventure was last night about 10pm and I went cruising again, after a few laps of the place I pulled into the carpark just off the main road (think its a casino at the end of it) and a girl approached the car. She was average looking but German which seemed to make a change and she offered me a BBBJ for 20e for 20 mins. She seemed to think I said that was too much and then said well ok 15e then! I decided to take this offer up despite her only being about a 5 at best because WTF is 15e? Anyway she said lets drive to the Fickboxes, as we drove past Hotel Escort, I asked her how much it was in there and she said it was 15e an hour, she then suggested we go to her place for 40e an hour all in with everything. I had a bit of time to spare so decided to go along with this. We went to her flat which was 5 mins away and in the bronx of Dortmund. Really was a kip, I paid her her 40e and she started to give me an average BBBJ, she did keep her top on which agitated me a little. She said it was too cold but I was a bit suspicious and checked her arms for needle marks, there was a couple of marks but she insisted that they were from something that happened when she was a baby, I wasnt convinced and despite her having a fantastic pussey to look at while she was blowing me, I never bothered shagging her. She then started the usual shit of come on lets fuck despite me not wanting to and she also started the other crap of there is only 20 mins left which about 2 mins later strangley became 10 ins etc etc. In the end I elected to wank myself to completion while getting her to lick my balls. In summary a nothing special experience but was just something different than my usual business trips to Germany.

Lexb
12-13-10, 14:43
OR will the SPs "eat it"? LOL!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20101209/od_nm/us_prostitution_tax

Dublin Mick
12-13-10, 16:51
Sorry the first part should have said that she said only ten minutes once in the car and not 20.

Wanking
12-13-10, 19:41
Sorry the first part should have said that she said only ten minutes once in the car and not 20.In my 20 + years experience of fucking prostitutes, Street girls usually always rush. Good report though and I'm already looking forward to perving around this area next summer forsure.

I can't wait to bend some of those street girls over in the fickboxes, and give their smelly anuses a good long licking!

F Nature
12-16-10, 11:57
I can't wait to bend some of those street girls over in the fickboxes, and give their smelly anuses a good long licking!LOL, I love girls anuses but I can't stand the smelly unclean ones.

Once after a trip I got really sick, I had severe diarrhea for over 2 months.

I went to the doctor but they couldn't find any serious infection though.

Still I think I must have caught some nasty bug from licking anus, which I didn't tell the doctor however, LOL.

Dublin Mick
02-04-11, 07:15
I am in Dortmund for the remainder of the month so I have already visited my fav RLD a few times recently. For some reason I keep wanting to pick up the same little Bulgarian, Garbi. She really does give outstanding BBBJ and CIM for 20e. I have had a couple of different girls there but none of them compare to her so for 20e and a quick thrill, she is defo the best option. I noticed a man dressed as a woman there the other night, fucking sicko. I also noticed that there are some sort of other wooden walk in boxes next to the Fick boxes, so I suppose there is a pedestrian option as well.

I went for a walk around Linesen str with a colleague the other night and were greeted by guys wanting to sell us perfume out of the back of a car and another girl wanting to sell us jeans. I spoke to a few of the girls and 30e seemed to be the standard price for CBJ and a fuck. I asked quite a lot of them for BBBJ but only 2 were willing to do it, one wanted 40e and the other 50e so I did not bother. Window girls are not really my scene anymore anyway.

I might hit a PT in the vicinity fairly soon, if anyone has a trip planned let me know.

Edie72
02-10-11, 12:19
Hi,

Can anyone explain me how a pauschal club works? I see that there are a lot in Dortmund area. I understand that you pay, for example 100 E for 3 hours with everything included. But what is considered included and what is optional? The only condition is that you can't have the lady in private and do the f. Thing in public area? What is the quality of the ladies compared with a regular FKK? Thanks and sorry if that is not in the right thread.

Dublin Mick
02-11-11, 18:56
I have not been to the pleasure club in Dortmund but I have been to the one in Munster and its owned by the same people. Yes its 100e for 3 hours or 150e for the day, there is no alcoholic drinks and you can supposedly fuck as much as you like, the rooms are closed doors in these places and there is generally no public fucking. I hope that helps.

Now can anyone who has ever visited hotel escort on Born str give any info on it, I know its 15e an hour for the room but what are the rooms like, are there private showers and what if you go over the time?

Wanking
02-12-11, 18:15
Hi,

Can anyone explain me how a pauschal club works? I see that there are a lot in Dortmund area. I understand that you pay, for example 100 E for 3 hours with everything included. But what is considered included and what is optional? The only condition is that you can't have the lady in private and do the f. Thing in public area? What is the quality of the ladies compared with a regular FKK? Thanks and sorry if that is not in the right thread. See the Partytreff Thread.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?762-Germany-Partytreff-Clubs

Varenne
02-14-11, 01:44
Now can anyone who has ever visited hotel escort on Born str give any info on it, I know its 15e an hour for the room but what are the rooms like, are there private showers and what if you go over the time?You have to pay up-front at the bar counter and receive a key and a fresh sheet for a double bed. I surely paid more than 15€, but we also had a couple of drinks beforehand (not mandatory) , so I can't tell the exact price I paid for the room. Our room had no shower, we had to use a shared bathroom.

Dublin Mick
02-16-11, 19:08
Cheers Vareene, did you pick up the girl in there or did you bring her in with you? I have never been in there, just wondering if you can go in for a drink and there are girls working there or what?

Varenne
02-17-11, 18:32
Cheers Vareene, did you pick up the girl in there or did you bring her in with you? I have never been in there, just wondering if you can go in for a drink and there are girls working there or what?I picked up the girl on the HBS and then we walked to Escort. The place is no brothel itself. There were girls in the bar though, not sure if waiting for customers or just there to have a pause, warm-up, play with slot-machine or whatever. You can certainly walk in alone for a drink and have a look.

Here (http://www.derwesten.de/video/im-westen/dortmund/Streit-um-Strassenstrich-id4053004.html)

You can vote in an ongoing poll. If you think that HBS is the right place for street action in Dortmund, hit "ja" in the "Position OK?" box on the map. With enough support, we can hope that is stays there. On the same page, enjoy an HD video of the winter action around the fickboxen.

Hargow20
02-18-11, 01:56
Dormound is my kind of town. It's too bad they don't have a legal redlight district in San Diego. .

Dublin Mick
02-20-11, 11:23
I had a quickie BBBJ yesterday but wasnt overly impressed. I was considering going to Dorsten but I did not finish work till 5 o clock and it was still an hour drive for me, also added to the fact I visioned it being quite busy on a Saturday so instead I opted for the cheap approach.

Anyway pickings were slim, there was not many girls out at all despite it being a Saturday even if it was early enough. Most of them looked like druggies and were all standing there freezing cold. I did numerous laps and hoped to see my regular girl there but she wasnt around. I was going to forget about it all but in the end I picked up a pretty enough Bulgarian with big tits. We agreed 20e for a BBBJ for 20 mins. Anyway when we got to the fuckboxes, she started the crap of its 30e if you want to finish in my mouth, I asked for some teabagging and she asked for another 10e. The BBBJ was very average with her mostly using her hand and watching the clock the entire time or else just looking away out the passenger window (despite there is nothing to see) , I hate when they look away like that. She then used one hand on my balls and made the noises as if she was loving it, LOL. Anyway I gave in and came but I was not impressed and she won't be on my to do list the next time I go cruising there. I normally feel its 20e well spent when I get my regular little Bulgarian but this time it was 20e wasted.

Anybody know any other places that have the fickboxes?

Varenne
02-21-11, 00:47
Anybody know any other places that have the fickboxes?In Cologne I know a.

similar setup (http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=51.002916,6.937263&spn=0.001242,0.003433&t=h&z=19&lci=com.panoramio.all)

Near the Geestemünderstraße. The girls wait along the ring, and the fickboxen are accessed from the east side of the shelter.

Wanking
03-02-11, 20:39
This video was just uploaded in Feb. Seems to be alot of women there on a cold day. I can only guess that on a hot summers day, there would be a big number of girls showing off alot of flesh. I will surely check out this area this summer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPAnqtxsOQ0

Optimist
03-06-11, 17:19
Just a pointer on the HBS. You should only pick up girls in the Mindener, Julius and Ravensburger strasse. NOT in Bornstrasse (the main road) as this latter is a Sperrgebeiet and patrolled by plain clothes officers who will fine you. There are wooden boxes where you can go with the girls or alternatively you can hire a halfhour room in the Escort place, as Varenne suggests (it's the first thing you see on the right once the car turns off the main road in Wanking's video link)

If yu follow Wankings link there are a couple of other videos related - the one entitled "Dortmund Ecke Industriegebiet Nutten" has the most amazing legs at 1.56

Varenne
03-06-11, 19:31
Just a pointer on the HBS. You should only pick up girls in the Mindener, Julius and Ravensburger strasse. NOT in Bornstrasse (the main road) as this latter is a Sperrgebeiet and patrolled by plain clothes officers who will fine you.Thanks for the info. The girls on the Bornstraße look pretty much like junkies anyway.

Here (http://www.dortmund.de/media/downloads/pdf/ordnungsamt/karte_sperrbezirk.pdf)

Is a map of the Sperrbezirk showing which areas are safe in Dortmund.

Customx
03-06-11, 23:02
Which are the best RLDs in NRW in terms if eye candy and what time is best to visit?

Assume Dortmund is among the top.

Thanks for the info. The girls on the Bornstraße look pretty much like junkies anyway.

Here (http://www.dortmund.de/media/downloads/pdf/ordnungsamt/karte_sperrbezirk.pdf)

Is a map of the Sperrbezirk showing which areas are safe in Dortmund.

Varenne
03-17-11, 00:31
Tonight HBS was not a nice place to be. Police made tonight a big raid: the accesses to Ravensberger Straße were closed, and all the girls (about 60) and customer were identified.

See pictures and report on.

Derwesten (http://www.derwesten.de/staedte/dortmund/Grosse-Razzia-am-Strassenstrich-und-in-der-Nordstadt-von-Dortmund-id4430188.html)

Hargow20
03-17-11, 05:16
It sounds as though the police blocked off the whole area and rounded up all the guys and girls who were around?

Varenne
03-17-11, 19:27
It sounds as though the police blocked off the whole area and rounded up all the guys and girls who were around?The girls were rounded up in the middle of the Ravensberger Straße, every single car was inspected and customers had to show their documents. According to this source (http://www.derwesten.de/staedte/dortmund/Festnahmen-und-illegaler-Aufenthalt-bei-Razzia-in-der-Nordstadt-Dortmund-festgestellt-id4431321.html), 641 people were checked and 6 were arrested.

There are ongoing proposals to shut down the legal street prostitution from North Dortmund, as it is considered associated with the increase in criminal acts by immigrants from Bulgaria and Romania.

For next Thursday the prostitutes will put on a.

protest march (http://www.derwesten.de/staedte/dortmund/Huren-Demo-soll-Strassenstrich-Dortmund-vor-Schliessung-retten-id4432427.html)

Against the proposal to close the street scene in HBS. At least 50 girls are expected to take part in the demonstration.

Qp 001
03-18-11, 11:59
German pornstar event.

Special guest : Erotixxx Award 2010 winner Lena Nitro.

Lady Ginga.

Meli Deluxe.

-la-dolce-vita-

TaschaDevot.

TransShania.

Lady Alexa.

Stella-Do.

PattyBoobs.

LindsayLove.

SexyAnita22.

Vamp-LuderDD.

Nadja Summer.

Barbara Bach.

Pictures of the girls : http://www.erotik-film-party.com

User 49 Euro.

Paare 49 Euro.

Solo Damen GRATIS

Dublin Mick
03-19-11, 02:59
I went for a letch last night, I did about 6 or 7 laps but wasnt overly impressed, I asked a couple of girls for BBBJ and they declined whilst another said 30e but I have a rule about paying 20e max in this kip. Finally I picked up a Bulgarian who looked ok outside for the 20e BBBJ, whilst in the car she wasnt actually as good as she looked once close up. Also she started telling me how she had 2 kids and the first one when she was 14, I really didn't want to hear the girls lifestory as thats not what I was there for. Unfortunately I picked her up the far side of the street so had to go right the way round again to get to a fuckbox as it wasnt possible to turn the car where I was. It also turned out to be a very mediocre BBBJ with too much effort being put into the HJ which was also a little rough. She offered to take her clothes off for it but then asked for 10e extra so I declined. All in all a bit of a disappointment.

Varenne
04-01-11, 00:05
Today Dortmund has voted to ban street prostitution (

source (http://www.wdr.de/mediathek/html/regional/2011/03/31/lokalzeit-dortmund-strassenstrich-sperrbezirk.xml)

This is the end for HBS, soon the fickboxen will be history.

Dublin Mick
04-11-11, 22:16
I'm not happy about this at all.

Optimist
05-05-11, 16:21
From the 15 May the ban will be implemented. Time will tell which area in NRW might emerge as a replacement. If any. Maybe one of the Essen areas.

HBS was an interesting area. Although the complaint was increasingly of the number of south east european girls. This was cited by the authorities as linking the area to crime and people trafficking.

Last visit there was a little strange. Was approached by very attractive Rebecca (who looked like the girl called Sabine. So maybe it was an alias). Instead of sex (she was obviously a junkie on a high) we chatted, did some shopping (boots, tights, bits and pieces,) , got her telephone number (which was later binned) , declined to eat with her. The local people in the shops were very tolerant of this oddball girl (boots, miniskirt, dark glasses, torn tights) Total damage for about an 75 minutes. 50 euros. Hope she finds some way of financing her life now the HBS is going

Varenne
05-19-11, 00:30
It's the end of HBS as we know it. Since last Monday the fickboxen were removed (

video (http://www.hertener-allgemeine.de/nachrichten/region/dortmund/Der-Strassenstrich-ist-Geschichte-Boxen-abgerissen;art1330,467312,B)

Dublin Mick
05-21-11, 14:44
I was there a couple of weeks ago, it was really nice weather and there was a lot of girls out who really looked the part. After a few laps, I picked up a petite 21 year old Polish girl who gave me an outstanding BBBJ with CIM for 25e, she even stripped off topless for it much to my pleasant surprise. I was so ipressed that I got her number with the intention of taking her to Hotel Escort at some stage, she said it would be 20e for a room with a shower and 50e for her for half hour but for a total bill of 70e I would want the full hour myself, LOL.

Anyway she provided a good service and was friendly and chatty, this was about 11pm and she said she had been there since 11am and only had 2 previous customers, she said there was only about 5 Polish girls working there and she openly expressed her dislike for the Romanians and Bulgarians.

Anyway I am not happy that this place has gone forever so if anybody knows any replacements, please let me know.

Dublin Mick
06-01-11, 11:22
I went for a drive there last night as I just happened to be in the vicinity due to work commitments. It was about 1am and unfortunately I can now confirm the place is 100% dead and buried. I thought there might still be a few girls hanging around but there was not a single soul to be seen. Even the fickbox side of it was boarded up to prevent people going down there. Its only a few weeks ago that there was over a hundred girls there dressed in sexy summer clothes so it almost brought a tear to my eye to see it in its current state. The lights were still on in hotel Escort but I don't know what the set up there is, surely that place can't last without the street girls, perhaps there are girls working at the bar in there, I don't know. Now the question is where have all these street girls gone, does anybody know? They got to be somewhere, I have been to the fickboxes in Essen before but found that place a dissapointment. If anybody has any relevant updates on this sort of scene or any input on hotel escort, please let us know.

Optimist
06-02-11, 19:15
dublin mick.

there is nothing very helpful to add. perhaps 10 girls are working in the escort club. some have made their new locations known, but there is no wholesale transfer. the german site hinter-hornbach. de gives rep001tered info on some.

am very bemused by the lindas friends ad. reads like a mills and boon novel.

Gergiev
06-03-11, 01:22
She has a slender figure with nice breast...Shame about that.

I prefer my women with two of these.

Now, sod off Linda and stop spamming the forum.

VG.

Evansville Man
10-11-11, 22:44
If anybody has any relevant updates on this sort of scene or any input on hotel escort, please let us know.Just a few houses down, on the right side of the street. Surrounding the property is a white iron gate with two red lanterns by the entrance bell. 30 Euros gets you in. You get a shower to freshen up, then 50 Euros gets you a half hour with the lady of your choice. They are friendly and beautiful. It's right around the corner from the Aplerbeck U-Bahn station, so you can get there without a car if you want. Just make sure you get there before they close.

Gringo Safado
10-31-11, 22:04
Due to internet problems just managed to log in and travelling there tomorrow morning, any help would be appreciated.

Many thanks

Varenne
11-01-11, 00:18
Due to internet problems just managed to log in and travelling there tomorrow morning, any help would be appreciated.Here you are some links:

www.luderlounge.com

www.fkk-belami.com

www.aplerbeck-saunaclub.de

www.neby.de/startseite.html

For reports or more questions you should turn to the FKK forum section.

Zaz99
11-04-11, 19:08
Hi,

Are there any places where you can get Indian or Pakistani girls in Dortmund?

Regards,

Zaz

Dublin Mick
12-14-11, 17:55
Just a few houses down, on the right side of the street. Surrounding the property is a white iron gate with two red lanterns by the entrance bell. 30 Euros gets you in. You get a shower to freshen up, then 50 Euros gets you a half hour with the lady of your choice. They are friendly and beautiful. It's right around the corner from the Aplerbeck U-Bahn station, so you can get there without a car if you want. Just make sure you get there before they close.Is it on the same side of the road as Hotel Escort or what? Got a website link for it?

Edie72
02-13-12, 22:30
Hi. Any information about http://www.ladies-dortmund.de? It is like a regular brothel, just enter and choose the girl, or you need a reservation? I see that there are beautiful ladies.

What about prices? I coudn't find any example.

Varenne
03-21-13, 22:42
Now the question is where have all these street girls gone, does anybody know? They got to be somewhere, I have been to the fickboxes in Essen before but found that place a dissapointment.After street prostitution was forbidden in whole Dortmund and HBS fick boxen were dismantled, a working girl appealed against the decision. The court gave her right. The city authorities must now find and suggest a place where street prostitution will be allowed again. Not necessarily HBS, but a place within the city.

Indupark (http://osm.org/go/0GMP_AriH-)

Has beed suggested as a possible candidate. It is hoped for, that the place will be fitted with fickboxen, similarly to Kirmesplatz in Essen.

Source:

http://www.derwesten.de/staedte/dortmund/strassenprostitution-in-dortmund-wieder-erlaubt-id7751133.html

Tiger Genius
10-07-13, 19:52
I will go in Dortmund for the Pauschalclub, but if don't let me enter or if I don't like, I must find a B plan not too far.

I find http://www.aplerbeck-saunaclub.de/Home, but I didn't find many info about this place.

I see that there is a Strings & Boobs Party, with Jill Diamond and I like this girl and there is a tombola that is possible to win sex with her.

Someone have a better idea in Dortmund, especially near Holzwickede?

Thank you in advance.

Varenne
10-08-13, 09:06
I will go in Dortmund for the Pauschalclub, but if don't let me enter or if I don't like, I must find a B plan not too far.

Someone have a better idea in Dortmund, especially near Holzwickede?I have never heard reports from.

EroticTreff95 (www.erotiktreff95.de)

, which is in Schwerte, not too far from Holzwickede, maybe you feel like testing it for the board?

If you're refused entry in Pauschalclub, you probably will not have better luck at.

Luder Lounge (www.luder-lounge.de)

(former Mausi's place).

Tiger Genius
10-08-13, 11:07
I have never heard reports from.

EroticTreff95 (www.erotiktreff95.de)

, which is in Schwerte, not too far from Holzwickede, maybe you feel like testing it for the board?Thank you, this could be a good idea, but this Saturday there is only two girl and I don't like them and also the opening time (19-24) isn't good for me, because I must come back in Holzwickede by public transport (Aplerbeck Saunaclub is good because is less than 5Km from my hotel and eventually for me isn't a problem to comeback by foot).

SwingerLover
10-09-13, 22:43
Here's what Dark Vader had to say about this place back in January: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3195-Gangbang-Clubs&p=1374679&viewfull=1#post1374679

Club's website: http://www.erotiktreff95.de/

Grazioli
01-23-14, 10:40
Hello everyone,

I will be staying in Dortmund center next month.

What is the closest 'reasonable' FKK club (please exclude the ones which are not worth going)? I am willing to travel up to 20-30 km.

Thank you in advance.

Free Dude
01-23-14, 14:44
In Dortmund you have Luderlounge, Neby and Aplerbeck. All of these fall on the 'small club aimed at locals' category. Don't expect too much from the welness and food is typically not included (entry only 30 though). Maybe not as much 'models' as in other clubs, but high service levels. Luderlounge I would recommend (Neby is fine as well; don't really know Aplerbeck that well) ; making out and a BBBJ on the couch is standard before you go to a room.

Other clubs nearby:

Salome in Herne and a bit farther you have Acapulco (about 40km) , which is more like a 'typical' longstay club, with 50-80 girls and food, pool, etc.

In this area you also have the RTC clubs where all types of extras are included in the 30E session price; but these clubs are mainly known for BBFS being standard, so I'm not sure if you're into that. In any case: Verena in Dortmund itself; Arabella in Bochum, Villa Romantica in Recklinghausen and Grimberg in Gelsenkirchen (all within 20 km to the west).

Grazioli
01-23-14, 15:00
In Dortmund you have Luderlounge, Neby and Aplerbeck. All of these fall on the 'small club aimed at locals' category. Don't expect too much from the welness and food is typically not included (entry only 30 though). Maybe not as much 'models' as in other clubs, but high service levels. Luderlounge I would recommend (Neby is fine as well; don't really know Aplerbeck that well) ; making out and a BBBJ on the couch is standard before you go to a room.

Other clubs nearby:

Salome in Herne and a bit farther you have Acapulco (about 40km) , which is more like a 'typical' longstay club, with 50-80 girls and food, pool, etc.

In this area you also have the RTC clubs where all types of extras are included in the 30E session price; but these clubs are mainly known for BBFS being standard, so I'm not sure if you're into that. In any case: Verena in Dortmund itself; Arabella in Bochum, Villa Romantica in Recklinghausen and Grimberg in Gelsenkirchen (all within 20 km to the west).Great Advice, thank you for taking your time to respond!

CoelTrain1
01-29-14, 01:42
Last I had read street girls were out of business. Has this changed?

The area has been approved by the court for street prostitution?

Thanks, I hope to be back to Dortmund in early April.

Optimist
01-29-14, 15:23
Last I had read street girls were out of business. Has this changed?

The area has been approved by the court for street prostitution?

Thanks, I hope to be back to Dortmund in early April.I haven't been there for a while but am reading on German forums about recent increasing Police raids on street prostitution in Dortmund ( e.g. a recent raid arrested 100 people for drug, property, causing traffic obstruction by driving slowly,and failure to pay fines offences) On the other hand I read of a 2013 court judgement in the Gelsenkirchen court that the forbidden zone was illegal but I don't know how this has played out in practice since. It seems as if Linienstrasse is active, but that hinter Hornbach streets are not, so far as I can tell. So it looks as if it's not an offence to pick up, but you might get caught for a traffic or drug crime.

CoelTrain1
02-08-14, 20:43
Thanks for the street workers update. I'm now sure to be in Dortmund mid April time frame. I'm interested in the flat rate clubs in the area. Last year I visited two Pushey clubs (spelling is not correct) one by the Dortmund air port and the other way west of town, the same Company runs them both. I had a fantastic time at both, I think the best bang for the money, I'll be sure to hit them again. I would be thankful for any guidance for the Dortmund area up to, say 1 hour drive away.

Thanks

CoelTrain1
02-20-14, 01:31
Is there places I have missed? Explicitly Flat rate clubs? Clubs in this list I should stay away from?

You help is appreciated!

Linienstrasse red light

http://www.mein-dortmund.de/linienstrasse.html

http://pauschalclub.de/dortmund

Flat*Pauschalclub Zur alten Kolonie 14a

59439 Holzwickede.

http://pauschalclub.de/bochum

Dieselstrabe 37 44805 Bochum 23min West.

44805 Bochum.

Fkk-arabella. Com Flatrate *

FKK Arabella.

Lohrheidestraße 63.

44866 Bochum.

Germany.

Saunaclub Happy-fkk.

Wittbräucker Straße 370.

44267 Dortmund.

www.luder-lounge.de

Unterste-Wilms-Straße 9, 44143 Dortmund, Germany.

www.aplerbeck-saunaclub.de

North dortmund.

http://www.aplerbeck-saunaclub.de/

Aplerbecker Bahnhofstrasse 5

44287 Dortmund.

www.neby.de

Martener Straße 539, 44379 Dortmund, Germany.

Hamm.

Flat Daimlerstraße 3a 59077 Hamm 30min North East.

Flat Club Bad Koenig Born 20min East.

Kamen Road 125.

59425 Unna http://club-mirabelle.de

1-50, 2-80, 3-100.

Hagen DE. RLD just south of Dortmund 20min South.

Düppenbeckerstrasse.

Flat rate *

http://www.partytreff-dorsten.de/

Beckenkamp. 22. 46286 Wulfen, Dorsten.

Essen 34min West.

http://www.seesternchen-gangbang.de/termine/partytermine-nrw.html

www.pussyclub-essen.de/girls.php

Laubenhof 9.

45326 Essen.

0201 9222788.

Kirmesplatz Carla right hand corner.

Herne 26min North West.

Club Cleopatra

Herner Straße 41.

44652 Herne, Germany.

02325 559440.

Cleopatra-nrw. De.

Cleopatra Arena sauna + Fkk. 35min North West

Hobackestr. 65.

45899 Gelsenkirchen, Germany.

0209 97257671.

Cleopatra-arena. De.

Partyclub Gelsenkirchen-Buer, Am Erlsberg 18, 45897 Gelsenkirchen – Buer 26min North West.

Phone: 01577-6552710.

http://partyclub-gelsenkirchen-buer.de/

www.Saunaclub- Oase, com.

Am schlachthof 6 45883 Gelsenkirchen.

http://herne.freude39.com/

Riemkerstr. 110.

44625 Herne.

Fkk-amnesia. De.

Westring 233.

44575 Castrop-Rauxel Germany.

Velbert.

*Saunaclub Acapulcomore info&8206; 45min West South.

Harkortstraße 3.

42551 Velbert, Germany.

02051 802711.

Varenne
02-20-14, 15:04
Is there places I have missed? Explicitly Flat rate clubs?Try to run this map query for more options:

http://overpass-turbo.eu/s/2Al

CoelTrain1
02-24-14, 17:01
I could not get the auto map to work, before you sent this link. I zoomed in to Dortmund area, set the poi off, hit run, never got data. But your link did it all.

Thanks

Varenne
02-25-14, 23:04
I could not get the auto map to work, before you sent this link. I zoomed in to Dortmund area, set the poi off, hit run, never got data.What do you mean by auto map? Did the query timed out of what else happened?

OralnDoxx
05-29-14, 17:05
Hello,

I will be in Dortmund for two nights, I would like to try the flat rate sex clubs there. I searched the internet but there are contradicted info about closing and rates sometime.

What about the other cities around? Is there any flat rate clubs around as well? Appreciate your help.

SwingerLover
05-30-14, 15:38
Hello,

I will be in Dortmund for two nights, I would like to try the flat rate sex clubs there. I searched the internet but there are contradicted info about closing and rates sometime.

What about the other cities around? Is there any flat rate clubs around as well? Appreciate your help.http://www.pauschalclub.de/dortmund/home

http://www.pauschalclub.de/bochum/home

http://partytreff-ambrosia.de/deutsch/

http://partyclub-gelsenkirchen-buer.de/

http://www.oase-partytreff.de/

http://www.partytreff-gelsenkirchen.de/

Dublin Mick
08-12-14, 21:56
Once the Fick boxen got removed from Dortmund, what happened to the Escort Hotel on the corner of the street? Is it still in action? Are there girls working there? I don't see how this place could function without the street scene right next to it.

Varenne
08-12-14, 22:32
Once the Fick boxen got removed from Dortmund, what happened to the Escort Hotel on the corner of the street?It had first been converted into a flatrate club (Pauschalclub Tutti Frutti), then into a normal club. It should now be closed.

Dublin Mick
08-14-14, 14:34
Cheers Vareene, never heard of Club Tutti Frutti though, LOL.

If you hear anything of the fick boxen coming back (was a rumour a while ago) then please publish it here.

Big Ass Eater
09-14-14, 02:42
Dear friends,

I will be visiting Dortmund in December. I've never been there before and intend on having fun.

My wish is to have a relaxing time with good service. I want to stay in a decent hotel with nice bathtubs large enough for two or three people.

If any of you could suggest something I'd be more than happy.

Cheers

Dublin Mick
09-14-14, 22:37
Don't go to Dortmund, its dead!

Free Dude
09-15-14, 16:33
Three FKK clubs with generally high service levels, but not the greatest facilities. Luderlounge is probably the best bet, Aplerbeck if you want to go in the evening and Neby is ok as well (but just like luder lounge just during the day). If you're into bareback Verena is the place to go.

Varenne
08-15-15, 13:58
After street prostitution was forbidden in whole Dortmund and HBS fick boxen were dismantled, a working girl appealed against the decision. The court gave her right. The city authorities must now find and suggest a place where street prostitution will be allowed again.The city of Dortmund provided evidence that no suitable place for street prostitution exists within the city. The upper administrative court has therefore determined that the current ban will never be lift.

Source:

http://www.ovg.nrw.de/behoerde/presse/pressemitteilungen/39_150811/index.php

CoelTrain1
02-18-16, 00:45
I hope to get to some reverse GangBangs in April, Any ideas, Please.

I second the Pusa flat rate club in Dortmund by the air port, have had issues getting girls to pay attention, and the 3 hours only get one. Much no good must attend on off times.

Coeltrain
02-18-16, 02:22
Need some help, HU means? Safe is with condom? Or with good blood test? Ao is sex all holes?

Thanks and I did look at the abbreviations tab.

Christian G
02-18-16, 10:56
Safe is with condom? Or with good blood test? Ao is sex all holes?
Safe = sex with condom.

AO = sex without condom.

SwingerLover
02-18-16, 18:19
HU or actually HÜ is short for HerrenÜberschuß, meaning that there will be a surplus of men. It basically describes a groupsex gangbang party with more than one woman and an even larger number of men.

AO stands for "alles ohne", translating as "all without", meaning without condom and everything without condom (oral and vaginal).

Luxus Escort
03-14-16, 04:11
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

CoelTrain1
04-29-16, 02:08
Went to both Pauschal clubs Dortmund was frustrating 12 men, no women available. In 3 hours I had 2 shots and not with whom I wished. The Boshom club was better but not like it was 3 years ago. Girls weren't having fun either. The value I had was the Oasis in Glich. Girls not over worked, not timing you, 25 euro a pop. Will go back.

TomRifle
08-24-16, 11:09
Went to both Pauschal clubs Dortmund was frustrating 12 men, no women available. In 3 hours I had 2 shots and not with whom I wished. The Boshom club was better but not like it was 3 years ago. Girls weren't having fun either. The value I had was the Oasis in Glich. Girls not over worked, not timing you, 25 euro a pop. Will go back.Where is this Oasis, I couldn"t find it.

XXL
10-29-17, 16:47
If you care for something really new:

http://bordoll.de/dolls/

Some stunners there.

XXL
11-09-17, 18:54
The parking lot was rather full so I may not have seen the whole Luderlounge LU. What I saw of it had "3rd choice" written all over it, similar to the lower end of the FKK Sixsens LU. I sessioned a Bulgarian and a Thai MILF, the latter well over 40. Both acted as if they knew better than I what I needed: nothing like it to kill my erection. During all the years the Thai woman must have lived in Germany she hadn't even learnt how a woman should curve when positioning herself in doggy.

Later visited the Linienstrasse RLD. It's a blind alley with between 15 and 20 windows hosting 2 or 3 girls each. No gems. Girls ranging from 2nd to 3rd choice. Didn't session.

Dortmund seems to have little of interest.

Banana Boi
11-11-17, 11:52
If you care for something really new:

http://bordoll.de/dolls/

Some stunners there.Wow! More wow is that a 30 minute session with one of these dolls is the same price as a FKK girl.

Ishi33
05-17-18, 11:55
Visiting Dortmund next weekend and staying near the airport so was planning on visiting https://www.freudenhaus.de but have also been reading up about Luder Lounge and Deja Vu.

Any recommendations on where best to visit while in Dortmund.

Thanks.

Vito Corleone
05-22-18, 09:26
Visiting Dortmund next weekend and staying near the airport so was planning on visiting https://www.freudenhaus.de but have also been reading up about Luder Lounge and Deja Vu.

Any recommendations on where best to visit while in Dortmund.

Thanks.Club Varena will rock your world!

Kuni042
09-14-18, 18:32
I am currently amazed of several big natural breast ladies popping up in Linienstr. One is DD, another is EE, another is the- all natural.

The quality of Dortmund RLD BTW is way higher curruently than Bochum Eierberg. I do remember when it was totally the other way around.

Kuni042
12-27-18, 15:53
Currently there is poor line-up. But even worse, the girls are into heavy upselling mode. Esp. AVOID one called Diana, early / mid 30 ies, very big natural boobs (dd-cup), she has a big wart in between her breasts. Even after succeeding with her upselling with me- she continued to upsell.

Avoid.

Rabator
07-29-19, 10:29
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Lord Nashi
09-02-19, 14:38
Dortmund seems to have little of interest.You are not completely wrong, Dortmund pales in comparison to cities like Berlin, Frankfurt, Köln, etc. When it comes to mongering, but it's not all bad. There is not much in the high class sector to be had, but if your expectations are not too high, you can still have fun. You mentioned the Linienstr. It's close to the Dortmund central station, but honestly I wouldn't go there. It's a very small red light district, where you can choose women that are sitting behind windows (so it's a bit how the red light district in Amsterdam works, but you can't really compare it because it's small and of low quality).

So what other options are there?

There is the mentioned Luderlounge (FKK-Club): The club is small, but I rather like it. It's nothing like the huge clubs in Frankfurt or Köln etc. If you go there with that in mind, you will be very disappointed. So there are only like 15 girls at one given time (and sometimes less), but I think most of the time the service is rather good (the optics not always). Entrance fee is 20 Euro during Happy Hour, otherwise 30 Euro. For that you can use the Sauna (which again is rather small, but at least it was renovated 2 years ago) and you can drink as much as you want (including Coffee and Beer). Prices for Girls are 20 min x 30 Euro, 30 min x 50 Euro and 60 min x 80 Euro. Girls usually don't like to go for 20 min, but will do so. It's more of a day club, don't go there after 5 pm, because sometimes girls start to go home at this time.

Then there is Club Nebby (also a FKK-Club): Entrance fee is 20 Euros. Prices are like at the Luderlounge with the exception of 1 hour which only cost 75 Euros I think. The place is rather dodgy because it hasn't been renovated in a long time. Girls are almost exclusivly from Romania and Bulgaria (as are lots of the Luderlounge Girls). Service is OK most of the time, but I don't like going there.

Then there is Freudenhaus Dortmund. It used to be a flatrate club, but nowadays it is pretty much a FKK club, too. It's the cleanest of the 3 clubs. Again girls are mostly from the Balkan region. You can read in the german forums that the service is lacking at times, but when I was there, it was OK. Entrance fee is 40 Euro. Unlike the other 2 clubs a food buffet is also offered. When it comes to amenities this is certainly the best choice. Still I prefer the Luderlounge.

And then there is of course the option of independent working women:

You can find girls advertising on websites such as kaufmich com or intimesrevier com. Prices will be between 100 and 150 Euros for one hour.

Not personally tested but LE Monique on intimesrevier gets often good reviews on German forums.

And so does LanaDT on kaufmich com (she has a dominant side and likes it rather rough. So if you like anal, being punished or even being peed on, there is your option, LOL, but normal sex is possible too).

So yeah, if you come to Germany only with the intention to monger, Dortmund is not the way to go, there are better options. But if you are in Dortmunf anyways, it's not like you have to live like a monk either.

Lord Nashi
09-02-19, 16:22
Oh I forgot, prices in Freudenhaus Dortmund are 40 X 30 and 70 X 60 (it seriously used to be 60 x 60, never saw it that cheap anywhere else in Germany). You can check on there website who is working that day. I can recommend Nina, a German MILF. It says in her profile her age is 38. That's certainly not true, but she has a very fit body. She doesn't like to kiss and is rather professional but not in a bad way. She will do anal and I think it's not even an upcharge. I think you can call them in advance to set up a meeting, which I would do since she is popular.

The Luderlounge doesn't say when which girl is working on their website, but you can call them and ask. You can also set up a date in advance that way. But the people answering the phone don't always speak English, so it might be difficult.

Recommended girls in the Luderlounge:

Meggie, 30+ but looks younger, polish girl, thin with beautiful breasts.

Sarah (there are at times more than one, I mean the Sarah who is German) about 24, tallish and slim, wears glasses and has curled hair. Be careful the clock seems to go faster with her, always check the time when you go to the room and after, then there won't be a problem, other than that her service is good.

Marisa, about 25, blond German girl, not as good looking as Meggie or Sarah, but not bad either. Girl next door type. Her service is usually good.

Alex, 30 ish but looks younger, from Greece, thin girl, very good looking (she might also do anal).

I know nobody wants to buy a pig in a poke, but to ensure that you have a good time, I would call them in advance, because girls that are popular are of course also more busy.

Lord Nashi
09-02-19, 17:54
Fellow mongerer who like BDSM might be interested in Lady Ellen (she has a website, I am new so I am not sure whether we are allowed to post website addresses here, but you should be able to google it). I am not sure, if she is able to perform a session in English though.

Pros: She looks a lot better in person in my opinion, than on her website pics. You are able to have intercourse with her (many Dominas don't allow it). But she doesn't kiss and doesn't like DATY. She gives good prostate massages and has a sexy presence about her.

Cons: She was never really cheap but last year she became even more expensive. An hour of service is now 170 Euro! I am not an expert, but guys who really like hard BDSM should probably also not see her because my impression is that she might not be into that.

Her dungeon is in a industrial area. In front of the building is a huge parking place for VKU buses. Everything is clean and her place is rather big.

Lord Nashi
09-02-19, 23:33
Mongers who like women with huge natural Breasts could be tempted to visit Aspasia in Lünen (a smaller city close to Dortmund). Sie advertises on kaufmich.com. She doesn't show pictures of her face, but she was better looking than I expected. She is very service oriented and tries to give you a good time. She charges 110 for an hour, 180 for 2 hours. You must set up a date some days in advance with her. She meets you in a short time room that she rents and doesn't have fixed hours. When she doesn't have a date she won't be there. So there is no point in showing up without calling her before.

Lord Nashi
09-03-19, 20:22
If you are the type of person who likes older women I can recommend Jessy in Hagen (you can find her on the website Ladies. De NRW section). She is at least 55 like stated in her profile, but let me tell you, she is still quite hot, because she hits the gym often. Her service varies in quality though. I had a very passionate meeting with her, and the next time was just so so. She kisses only if she likes you, so you better don't have bad breath. She has tattoos and fake boobs which might be a turn off for some. (She used to charge 100 X 60, a year ago, but just to make sure its better to ask her in advance).

By the way, since I am still not an advanced member, I am not allowed to start a new thread. But it is my believe that a thread "Independent Girls in NRW or Ruhrgebiet" would be a good idea. The thing is, in Germany cities are not lumped together to one mega city. But to make seperate threads for Dortmund Bochum and even Essen, is a bit like as if the Osaka thread would have a thread for Namba, Umeda, Yao-shi, etc.) It takes like 25 min to go from Dortmund to Essen by car. From Bello to El Poblado it's usually longer bescause of the traffic. Still there is no Bello and Poblado thread, but just one Medellin thread. But hey just a suggestion.

LucasHood2020
09-04-19, 16:25
Is this website legit?

https://www.escort--berlin.com

Lord Nashi
09-04-19, 19:42
Is this website legit?

https://www.escort--berlin.comHello,

I don't monger in Berlin, so I have never used their services, but in the German forum I follow, I read a bad review, about Ophelia-Escort which is advertised on the Berlin-escort website.

Piefke
09-04-19, 20:54
Is this website legit?

https://www.escort--berlin.comBetter ask this in the Berlin forum! General experience is: pictures not correct, fotoshopped or old, much upselling of simple extras, visit often not on time and not for the agreed hour. But yes, they will send you young or old females, which provide sex to you. If you see the prices, imagine how many customers they must serve for a decent income (shared with their agency). Now imagine their desire to always provide 100% good service for the full time.

CurryMonster
05-05-22, 16:33
Wandered past a couple of nights. Most of the girls offer 30 E for quick (they say 20 minutes, but they want you out in 10 really) covered suck and fuck, most will upsell more. Got an agreement for 70 E BBBJ and anal from one fairly cute girl, "Maria" (basically all Romanians along the row, so that's going to be a common name). It was OK. She was fairly patient and only mentioned a couple of times that our time was up.