PDA

View Full Version : Munich

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

Whomer
12-03-07, 13:10
i stayed 2 nights in munich last week.
there is a temporarily ice rep001ing place at the stachus (place in the center of munich). it is called "muenchner eiszauber". it is a perfect plave for hunting. you can meet here a lot of people chilling out after work or school. first night i was there at 7:30 pm. met a group of young women. after 1 hour rep001ing (i asked the guards for some rep001ing shoes - they had a fitting pair for me) one of them was interested to go for beer together with me. she was 25 yo, working as a project assistent. we went to my hotel. at the end we moved to my room. nice one night stand, she left around 3 am.
next day, same procedure. this time i didn't go on the ice. there were many people around the place, drinking hot tea or wine, chatting and relaxing altough is was quite cold. i joined the crowd and talked with many people. it was just fun. after a time a nice girl sparked my interest. we flirted a litte bit, she accepted my invitation for a cup of tea, we talked for more than 1 h. finally she went with me for glas of champagne into a bar 10 min to walk. because it was cold we walked arm in arm. the bar was funny, after a time she asked me if i want to bring her home. what i did. she was 21 yo, student. so i ended up in her bed.
this time i was really lucky.
but this ice rep001ing place is currently one of the best locations to meet people and to find company for the night.

whomer

Jimmy K II
12-03-07, 14:19
"On my last trip there was talk of a current ban on BBBJ in Bayern for health reasons. Women who offer it are reportedly fined."

Jakyo: yes, you're right :-( it's officially forbidden to do a BBBJ in Munich.

Other cities in Bavaria don't bother on this, for example in the ColA in Augsburg, nobody cares.
Only the bad WG's are practising this ridiculous law.

Keep on going straight and have fun!

Cheers
Jimmyk

Jackyo
12-03-07, 17:41
"On my last trip there was talk of a current ban on BBBJ in Bayern for health reasons. Women who offer it are reportedly fined."

Jakyo: yes, you're right :-( it's officially forbidden to do a BBBJ in Munich.

Other cities in Bavaria don't bother on this, for example in the ColA in Augsburg, nobody cares.
Only the bad WG's are practising this ridiculous law.

Keep on going straight and have fun!

Cheers
Jimmyk
Thanks for the confirmation, dude!

One more reason to travel to Muenchen only for the Bier and the Weisswurst but leave the hobbying for elsewhere.

Fla_FunMeister
12-17-07, 21:12
Their website has some amazing women on it. Are they really there? What are the prices?

Are all of the Laufhaus similar in quality/price/service?

Oceanview
12-25-07, 22:03
Their website has some amazing women on it. Are they really there? What are the prices?

Are all of the Laufhaus similar in quality/price/service?

I've been to Daramis a few times. The women I've had there give pretty good service. It is located in a three story building in Perlach with many other establishments in the same building and one outer building on the property. The girls all post their pictures on the outside with their services noted, then you ring the bell for the particular woman and she comes to the door, or if busy, someone else will come, or no one at all. I've wanted to try the tatooed woman from Hungary when I was last there, but she was busy. Now I see that she is pregnant. Could be interesting.!

Masacuata
12-27-07, 23:04
Any info about the prices??

Cheers...

I've been to Daramis a few times. The women I've had there give pretty good service. It is located in a three story building in Perlach with many other establishments in the same building and one outer building on the property. The girls all post their pictures on the outside with their services noted, then you ring the bell for the particular woman and she comes to the door, or if busy, someone else will come, or no one at all. I've wanted to try the tatooed woman from Hungary when I was last there, but she was busy. Now I see that she is pregnant. Could be interesting.!

Mcmike2007
01-03-08, 22:24
I just got back from Germany and one of the brothels I visited was the Leirekasten in Munich. It is on the corner of Frankfurter Ring and Ingolstadtstrasse.

Fla_FunMeister
01-03-08, 22:47
Could I get a recommendation for a good massage? Sensual of course. I will be looking for a way to relax and be pampered after a long plane flight.

Zimmer
01-04-08, 13:44
I just got back from Germany and one of the brothels I visited was the Leirekasten in Munich. It is on the corner of Frankfurter Ring and Ingolstadtstrasse.…what did you think about it? Girls, facilities, prices?

Fla_FunMeister
01-13-08, 20:27
I have searched through the entire Munich thread and have not found the typical price charged at the various houses around town.

Is there a standard rate?

Also, since they post their pictures outside their door, is it typical to knock on a girl's door and once you see her, decide that she is not for you and move on?

Thanks!

Oceanview
01-13-08, 21:40
Any info about the prices??

Cheers...

It is about 80 Euro for suck and fuck- 20 minutes. And 100-120 Euro for full 30 minutes.

XXL
01-16-08, 21:29
Is there a standard rate?
At the places where you can see the girls standing outside their rooms the starting price is 50 euros. There are three such places (calles "Laufhaüser"): Vitalia, Laierkasten and Caesar's Place. You should never agree to a higher starting price because it will not entitle you to more.

BBBJ is now banned by law in Munich.

Oceanview
01-16-08, 23:25
At the places where you can see the girls standing outside their rooms the starting price is 50 euros. There are three such places (calles "Laufhaüser"): Vitalia, Laierkasten and Caesar's Place. You should never agree to a higher starting price because it will not entitle you to more.

BBBJ is now banned by law in Munich.

XXL - I think you are right on the "laufhausers" - in fact I was at the Vitalia and I think the starting rate was 50Euro..

I was referring to places like "Daramis" in Perlach ( http://www.daramis.de/ ) where they have pictures of themselves outside and a description of their services. In fact there are about 6 different "brothels" at the same location of Daramis, so a lot to choose from. I have been there about year ago and had a nice, busty, Polish girl with very good service. I paid 100Euro for full half hour.

Last night I went back to Daramis to see "Anja" who is 6 months pregant. Never fucked a preganant woman, except my wife, YEARS ago, so I decided to check out this experience. I got there and she was busy, so came back in half hour. She was a hottie, but, her service absolutely sucked. She just had no enthusiasm, and energy, and she just turned me off as a result. I was convinced that she had fucked herself in to a dumb stupor by the time I was with her at 2230. So my advice is to try another girl, or get her when she is fresh if you want some preggo action. Her tits are gigantic, as they are silicone enhanced but now they are bloated from the pregnancy, and she really likes them sucked.I think.. it was hard to get her excited about anything. she did manage to suck me in to a minimal hard on, then greased her pussy and ass hole up, got on all fours, and asked if i would "finish" her off. So I obliged, but, I really didn't get the kind of satisfaction I was looking for. So to summarize on Anja:

looks/body: 8
attitude: 2
Performance: 1

and for ther record, she asked 80 Euro for 20 minutes, and 100 for 30 minutes. I would not spend over 80 because she justs wants to get you off as soon as possible, so why waste the extra 20?

Kurosawa00
01-19-08, 08:19
Been meaning to write about my experience with this outcall service. www.red-magazin.com. I have used them a couple times specifically with Nicole. The site is in german (no english version) but I used babelfish and emailed them directly, and had no problems arranging a meeting.

Both times were amazing experience with multiple pops. Very GFE experience. Believe she is eastern european.

During the session she definitely does not rush you and enjoys her job making sure you are satisfied. The second time that I met her I felt like I was meeting a good friend with priviledges but of course fucked & sucked like a banshee very similar to the first time.

In her gallery she looks most like the last 3 photos in person

250 euros for 2 hours and definitely worth the money & time. Highly recommend. I was left spent and satisfied.

Fla_FunMeister
01-21-08, 17:03
At the places where you can see the girls standing outside their rooms the starting price is 50 euros. There are three such places (calles "Laufhaüser"): Vitalia, Laierkasten and Caesar's Place. You should never agree to a higher starting price because it will not entitle you to more.What do you mean by starting point? Is that for 20 minutes basic suck & fuck, like in the RLD in Frankfurt?

What would cause additional charges and what might that be?

BTW, thanks for the report Oceanview. I will report on what I found when I return.

XXL
01-22-08, 20:27
What do you mean by starting point? Is that for 20 minutes basic suck & fuck, like in the RLD in Frankfurt?Yes

What would cause additional charges?If you want to stay longer, if you request something special like a special position or anal, if you want to smell poppers etc.

Harry Bush
01-24-08, 21:10
Was in Munich for an overnight in mid December. Like I said in a previous post, went to FKK Garden and found it was at that time being converted into a FKK. Girl at the bar in a robe said that it would probably open as a FKK in a week or so, so it should be open now. Said the bar opened at 2pm, but I could engage her now for 100 Euro for a half hour. Decided to look around as there are many other possibilities on the street. Went to Ceasars and walked thru and talked to one of the girls, most door were closed, but she wanted 200 Euros for 1 hour. Went to 13 Stahlgruberring and walked all the floors and finally ran Meng's buzzer. Glad I did as she agreed for 150 Euros for 1 hour which included a massage. Offered a full menu including BBBJ, a trip to Greece and GFE. A link to her ad follows: http://www.rotelaterne.de/Meng%20Malin~3581
Maybe I just caught her on the right day, but I would recommend. She also said she loves Americans.

Gezgin
03-08-08, 11:34
We went to Munich with a friend on Sunday I have to tell you at first that it is not a city for mongering

We went first to FKK munich Sudfass Oase There were 8 şadies and 6 mens . The girls were 5-6 scale only 2 7 and 8 were there .So we decided to visit the others.

We went to Monaco club I do not understand why anyone visit that club They charge 60€ for entrance 30 minutes for the ladies costs 170 and there were only 2 girls which was 7-8 scale out of 15. and they ask for another drink worth 100€. This brings the sum to 60+170+100: 330€ for 30 minutes.By the way there were no customers either. Crazy

So we left and went to Villa Roma. Same procedure as Monaco so no chance.
Then there was another FKK on the third floor of a building but the lady was so rude that we lft

At the end returned to FKK Munich and had a session with a lady form Venezuela I dont remember the name but she was very good at her job for 75€

Best

Gezgin

Magic J
04-04-08, 08:56
I was looking at the map and everything is many km away.

Can anyone provide places within walking distance of the street Rosenheimer?

Member #3421
04-04-08, 13:28
i stayed 2 nights in munich last week.
there is a temporarily ice rep001ing place at the stachus (place in the center of munich). it is called "muenchner eiszauber". it is a perfect plave for hunting. you can meet here a lot of people chilling out after work or school. first night i was there at 7:30 pm. met a group of young women. after 1 hour rep001ing (i asked the guards for some rep001ing shoes - they had a fitting pair for me) one of them was interested to go for beer together with me. she was 25 yo, working as a project assistent. we went to my hotel. at the end we moved to my room. nice one night stand, she left around 3 am.
next day, same procedure. this time i didn't go on the ice. there were many people around the place, drinking hot tea or wine, chatting and relaxing altough is was quite cold. i joined the crowd and talked with many people. it was just fun. after a time a nice girl sparked my interest. we flirted a litte bit, she accepted my invitation for a cup of tea, we talked for more than 1 h. finally she went with me for glas of champagne into a bar 10 min to walk. because it was cold we walked arm in arm. the bar was funny, after a time she asked me if i want to bring her home. what i did. she was 21 yo, student. so i ended up in her bed.
this time i was really lucky.
but this ice rep001ing place is currently one of the best locations to meet people and to find company for the night.

whomer

nice tip! any advice for places an american "tourist" should troll for similar opportunities in munich? maybe this also opens a discussion on german social culture and one-night-stands?

obg

Whomer
04-30-08, 14:53
@OldBeijingGuy
Due to business issues I didn't visit Munich during the last months, but I will go again very soon (maybe I will go to Beijing and Hong Kong before...).

I try always to find places where special activities take place. For mongering I don't go to some of the famous places like "Englischer Garten" or "Monopterus" or "Feringasee". Of course there are many people in spring and summer, but you will find groups doing their own stuff or singles who want to be for themselves.

I learnt from friends that it is a good way to ask for places where people chill our after work or school. And the people look always for a new place...
--> I will keep you informed about my next trials in Munich.

Anyway I found always good company in clubs like Pacha Maximilianplatz 5, NOT!! Pascha) or Parkcafe.

BTW: In my experiences Munich is a special place in Germany, I lived for a few years in Munich, Berlin and Hamburg. But Berlin and Munich are special, I found here a Munich or Berlin social culture. And it seems that these are different from the standard German social culture.

W

Cnuss
05-19-08, 00:24
I will be visiting Munchen soon. I am doing a visit plan.

Have any of you visited the following clubs, any comments on services and prices, both admission fees and for the girls:

Palace club

Ceasars World

Pascha

1001 Nacht

FKK club absolut

Any other recommodation?

Jackyo
05-21-08, 14:53
I will be visiting Munchen soon. I am doing a visit plan.

Have any of you visited the following clubs, any comments on services and prices, both admission fees and for the girls:

Palace club

Ceasars World

Pascha

1001 Nacht

FKK club absolut

Any other recommodation?
... Bayern kannst du vergessen.

You can forget Bayern as a rule.

Sure you can try to make your way to ColA in Augsburg but it has had some issues lately.

Enjoy the Bier und die Gemuetlichkeit. You may not be getting any on this trip.

Rossetti
05-29-08, 22:29
Hello Everybody!

Soon i will be in Munich, germany.

I need to know from someone with experience, please, what newspaper and announce website check to find call girls to visit me in hotel.

I wait suggestion, thanks very much for any help!!!

Giersch80
05-31-08, 21:03
http://xhamster.com/movies/34713/eva_ehmann_von_erlangen.html

Cnuss
06-10-08, 00:55
Here is a recent munich report.

Lierkasten. Not a interesting place to be at, quite expensive and mechanical performance, one position cbj and one position sex, 30minutes for 100 euros. When I arrived there were only 3 girls working, I choose the best looking one (of course). Very mechanical, no joy at all (for either of us), 27 years old german girl.

Went there again few nights later, more girls working, each one introduced them self at the meetingbar, offered their services, all at same price, note negotiable.

Cesars world in Stahlgrubbering. Visited that place after midnight, around 5 girls available, one very attractive 28 years old, cbj + sex, 20 minutes for 50 euros and 30 minutes for 80 euros. Did not go with her but went on to the Palace club, nearby.

Palace club, Stahlgrubbering. Went there around dinnertime, 3 girls working, all very sexy. Went with Dina, 21 years old. Cbj + sex for 30 minutes for only 60 euros. Excellent performance, enjoyed every minute, multiple positions, intimate, very good.

Went there again few nights later, after midnight. 4 girls working, all very sexy. Went with Silvia, 25 years old. Same prices, same delight.

Overall I would recommend that place, Palace Club, it is a very small club, but very good service and prices.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Jim765
06-10-08, 01:42
Going to have a 12 hour layover in Munich soon. Are there any FKKs worth visiting? Any suggestions on an itinerary? Quality is more important than price. I am a little overwhelmed by the amount of information in the separate reports as I am not familar with Munich, and have no sense of how far apart the different venues might be.

Thanks

Dreams
06-10-08, 10:37
Going to have a 12 hour layover in Munich soon. Are there any FKKs worth visiting? Any suggestions on an itinerary? Quality is more important than price. I am a little overwhelmed by the amount of information in the separate reports as I am not familar with Munich, and have no sense of how far apart the different venues might be.

Thanks
Although there have been recent reports saying that BBBj were not any nore on offer,I still thinks that Colosseum in Augsburg is by far the best bet. In terms of system, service and girls ( number and quality) it compares well with the other Frankfurt FKKs, adn certainly far better than teh samll Munich clubs.
12 hours is more than enough.
See relevant thread.

Santeri Riekki
06-16-08, 18:39
Colosseum in Augsburg is by far the best bet. In terms of system, service and girls ( number and quality) it compares well with the other Frankfurt FKKs

What is the price level at ColA nowadays? Entry + girls

Dreams
06-17-08, 10:47
Colosseum in Augsburg is by far the best bet. In terms of system, service and girls ( number and quality) it compares well with the other Frankfurt FKKs

What is the price level at ColA nowadays? Entry + girls
Have not been recently, but assume it's still on par with other hesse FKKs, i.e 50-60 euros entry and 50 basic session. Check their website.

Harry Bush
06-18-08, 15:54
I read with amazement all the time about how bad Munich is. These are comments from people not used to dealing with "mongering" in the US. One it is legal and you have places you can go without dealing with "CL or Eros" ads. A search of this board with provide links to many web sites. The train system is excelllent and easy to understand, even if you don't know German. Once on the train system you can get to all the places you need to be. When I return next week I am going to Moosfeld/Reim area where they have a high rise of pussy (#13), a FKK (I think) and some high rise brothels. Here is a good starter web site: http://www.rotelaterne.de/frontend/start.html. Hope this helps some newbies like I was a few years ago.

Iseeu
06-18-08, 22:59
I read with amazement all the time about how bad Munich is. These are comments from people not used to dealing with "mongering" in the US. One it is legal and you have places you can go without dealing with "CL or Eros" ads. A search of this board with provide links to many web sites. The train system is excelllent and easy to understand, even if you don't know German. Once on the train system you can get to all the places you need to be. When I return next week I am going to Moosfeld/Reim area where they have a high rise of pussy (#13), a FKK (I think) and some high rise brothels. Here is a good starter web site: http://www.rotelaterne.de/frontend/start.html. Hope this helps some newbies like I was a few years ago.
...bad when compared with the offerings in Hessen, NRW, or Berlin and I believe that most of the negative comments made here are provided when a Germany newbie asks what would be a better area to travel to and experience all of the great mongering options available in Germany.

I agree, anywhere in Germany, even Munich and Bavaria, is a sex paradise compared to better than the scene in the sex penitentiary that we live in. But they have meager offerings when compared with other areas and are much pricier..

What I have found in Munich is that there are some decent swingerclubs and swinging scene, and private parties. But the only decent FKK is in Augsburg a 30 minute drive away, and there's no PT scene.

It's all relative, and if your travels take you to Munich and you are unable or unwilling to travel "upstate" there are lots of ways to legally get your rocks off

Jackyo
06-19-08, 11:40
If in Muenchen and stuck in Muenchen (d.h. with no way to leave), then do partake in the local offerings.

If given a choice in Germany as to where to spend your time, Bayern isn't a hotspot for this activity and best avoided.

True destinations for the hobby are NRW and Hessen.

In fact, and as a rule, offerings south of the Weisswurstaequator are not up to par and are more expensive than what you will find north.

Baden-Wuerttemberg (to the bottom left of a map of Germany) also has very slim pickings.

Harry Bush
06-20-08, 03:43
Compared to the US where you have to sneak around and in a lot of places worry about Law Enforcement stings, Munich is heaven. I wish my travels took me to the north, but my time there is only a long layover and I have to travel thourgh Munich because of available flights to where I go. Just wanted to make a point to someone coming from the US for the first time and who reads all the negative comments.

Beckenbauer
06-20-08, 08:49
Also hier in Muenchen so was wie Im Palace oder Oase gibt's nicht, aber wenn du hier guckst, es ist viel los hier:

http://huren-test-forum.lusthaus.cc/archive/index.php/f-24.html

Anarkypg
08-10-08, 16:41
Please, anyone could tell me if it's true that in some area of Germany the BBBJ is forbidden?

And where?

Thanks a lot!

Jackyo
08-11-08, 18:58
Please, anyone could tell me if it's true that in some area of Germany the BBBJ is forbidden?

And where?

Thanks a lot!
No reason to ask it twice (or answer it twice either).

Slowalk
08-20-08, 22:16
Mongering in Germany is not really mongering. Its made into a sort of organized corporate buisiness. No thrill; no game; no adventure.

Pstar
09-08-08, 12:47
Mongering in Munich is not so bad.compared to other places in Germany it isn't as good. But, Munich still had a lot of great places. I went to Daramis in Perlach and it was awesome. Also, across the street is a FKK that was pretty good in my opinion. Mind you, that was my first FKK but there was a few 8's and 9's kicking around. It was safe and clean. But, the food selection sucked.

Catmouse123
09-09-08, 03:29
I was in Munich for some action. I had read much in this forum, and I was all set to take the 1hr ride to Augsburg to hit the FKK Colosseum. However, I just had neither the time, money, nor inclination. Instead, I decided to hit the local scenes that I could get to by the subway and not drop hundreds of Euro.

My first stop was Caesar's world. This was pretty nice. The place is huge, set up like a multi-floor apartment building. As you go up, you walk by the apartments of the girls and you can see which one you like. I am not sure, but I believe the higher you go, the better quality of girl. Most of the girls there are okay, like 5s and 6's. But at the top, there was a 7 and an 8. I chose the 8. She looked about 23-25 or so. She was Austrian. Excellent thin body, nice tits, thin thighs, and beautiful ass. She charged 50 euro for 15 min. There is no entrance fee. We went in, and she did covered BJ, missionary, doggie style. Very enthusiastic and very nice lady.

The second stop was Palace club. I did this on the advice of a previous poster here. The place is quite small. When I walked in, there were 3 girls (6pm). One was a total dog. She was probably in her mid 30s and unattractive. There were two, however, younger Bulgarians. One was very pretty, probably a 8, and the other was a smoking little cutie. She had the face of an 8, but her body was like a 9. 5. Petite, perfect perky titties with no sag at all and the little erect nipples, smooth tan skin, cute little ass with a perfect super-thin waist. Just nice to grab a hold of. She looked to be in her early 20's. She was very cute and sweet. We did BJ, missionary, her on top, doggie. She was amazing. Just a smokin' body. Absolutely smoking hot. They have a set rate of 60 euro for 1/2 hour or 100 euro for one hour. No entrance fee. This was by far the best deal.

Both these places are on the metro stop, Moosfeld. Once you get out, you have to walk through a park to get there, otherwise, you have to walk in a big loop to get there by city street. It is a very safe neighborhood. It is completely residential and looks to be an upper middle class suburb. It is ironic that these *****houses are just sitting right in the middle of this area. I would go there before sundown because it's very hard to find in the dark from the subway. The shortcut through the park looks very dangerous at night, and it can be somewhat scary. But during the day, it's a beautiful stroll with many working people walking around. It is on this ring called Stahlgruberring. The other clubs, Pascha, Anastasia, and others are also there, but I did not go to them.

I will probably have to try an FKK club one day. But if you're in munich, and you want something quick, relatively inexpensive (no entry fees), and accessible by subway, I would go to the Stahlgruberring brothels. It's very convenient, and easy. If you don't have a car and don't want to take an hour or more getting to Colosseum, then Palace club or Caesar's world are a very good in-city alternatives.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Jaydub
09-18-08, 02:54
So, my girlfriend and I tried to go to a few places tonight together and unfortunately, none of them allowed her in.

Tried Anastasia, Caesar's World and some other club on Stahlgruberring. We managed to get into the clubs, but then one of the working girls would say that my girlfriend was not allowed.

Bleh. We had a great session in Australia awhile ago and we were hoping to repeat in Germany, but we're having a tough time.

Any suggestions on any places that are girl friendly in Munich? We were hoping to go to FKK Colosseum, but not sure it will be worth the train ride if they turn her down. (I tried calling, but all I got was "No english. ")

Whomer
10-06-08, 11:35
After some months I was now back in Munich. And I loved it to be here again.

The town is overcrowded like always during the Octoberfest.
After a late arrival I tried my luck at saturday at the Octoberfest, but this time I didn't found a group of people to join. I was a little bit disappointed, but maybe it is too cold currently.

Sunday went far better. I didn't visited the Octoberfest instead I went to a place called "Lenbach". This is restaurant/bar. They organize an "after Wiesn" event, what means that the people came in after the visited the Octoberfest.
I found a lot of young people, also group of women. It was easy to chat and to flirt. I met a again a 23yo girl. She was a little bit drunken, but not too much. She told me that she was from a town 2hrs away from Munich (Passau) and she went with some friends espec. for the Octoberfest to Munich. After 2 hours talk and fun at the bar I asked she what she wants to do. Her answer "I don't know, it depends on you". I invited her to stay with me. She wanted me to bring her in the morning to the station and asked for to pay for her ticket home (10,50 €). I agreed and so we went to my hotel.
We had a wonderful night, very relaxed, CBJ, sex. At the breakfast she told me that she went out of money at the octoberfest and came with some people to the Lenbach. She missed her train home and was quite happy to find somebody to stay overnight. I brought her in the morning to the station and we agreed to meet again.
Overall GFE.

Conclusion: Munich is not the best place to hunt, but if you will be aware of the people around you you will find during these days nice women or girls who will do more for you than she usually would do.

Whomer

Erko3000
10-14-08, 11:31
Hi everybody,

I will be in Munich at 20th to 24th of October for buisness. Any body be there at that moment?

Erko3000
10-14-08, 12:23
Hello,

I will be in Munich from the 20th to the 24th October for buisness.

If anyone will be there at that moment and what to hang around please let me know.

Whomer
10-19-08, 20:24
@erko3000
I will be also in Munich for one day this week. There will be an exhibition (Systems) in Munich. I was in Munich during Systems in 2005 and 2007. It was always boring.
This time I will head to Passau, a small town 1.5h in southeast of Munich. No time for mongering.
Two suggestions: Follow the sex club advises in this forum. Or try one of the parties at the Systems to find a freebie.
whomer

Erko3000
10-20-08, 12:59
Hi Whomer,

It will be my first in Systems. I will follow up your advice.

Thank you

Whomer
10-20-08, 16:36
@Erko3000
I will give the Pacha (Maximiliansplatz 5) (attention: Not Pascha! --> Pacha!) tonight a try. I found there some nice girls during the last years, but my hit rate is here only around 30%. Most of the cases this club is fun.
One of my Munich friends told me that at thursday night (23th) will be juke and joy business clubing night. I don't know what this is, but he told me it would be worth to go there.
Good hunting and luck!
Whomer

Haras
10-27-08, 13:47
Is there a windows style RLD in Munich similar to Dusseldorf?

Thanks

Oceanview
11-16-08, 12:55
I met with Karina in my hotel this evening. She was a little expensive for my usual budget, but I decided to see her anyway. 200 euro for one hour and 300 for two hours.
A very beautiful and sexy woman came to my door. Actually looked even better than in her pictures. She had agreed to do FO and GFS on the telephone. She was very talkative and spent too much time asking questions about the economy and such. I had to interrupt her to get down to business. Once she took off her clothes she showed an amazingly perfect body, tits, ass, and pussy. But there was a problem with her kissing. No real DFK just the lips. And she would not let me really lick her pussy keeping her hand over her labia to keep me from really getting my toungue on her. Then she would not let me suck or even touch her lovely breasts!? This was a big turn off. She did suck my cock without condom, very shortly, then put on a condom, and sucked me in 69. Then we went to missionary style which was "animated" but not too bad. We finished off with her sucking me with a condom. Just a mechanical process at best.
This woman was too restrictive, not a GFS, and did not deliver as she promised. She used to much time asking too many questions and then the service was minimal.
I do not recommend her unless you get a much better price for the limited services provided.

summary:

Looks: 9
Attitude: 5
Service: 3

Her adverisement is on the following link:

http://www.rotelaterne.de/~105844

Jackyo
11-16-08, 14:21
Is there a windows style RLD in Munich similar to Dusseldorf?

Thanks
Once you've crossed the Weisswurstaequator its like being in another world.

Sergiogalore
11-26-08, 18:12
Many things have been written about some locations in Munich.

Nevertheless, I've been to Munich many times and know a few places that are not mentioned in this forum.

But before starting, I have to mention that the laws in Munich are very restrictive. Therefore, you won't find a good place in the city center. As far as I know, it is not allowed that the girls offer BBBJCIM. So, I did not have such an experience in Munich up to now (but in other German cities though).

Anyway, here is my (positive and negative) list.

My first recommendation is Penthouse Privat (in the north, Tagetesstr.)
http://www.penthouseprivat.de/index1.htm

I like the location (although the entrance is hard to find), but you have to reserve the girl before you come. Up to now, I have not been disappointed and got french kissing (sometimes even DFK) and BBBJ (but not CIM) included. The hour is 160 and half an hour is 100.

I recommend following two places. I had no bad experience there.

in the north (Friko, Stuttgarter Str.)

http://www.unmoralischesangebotmuenchen.de/

in the south (Susanne Hahn, Bayerwaldstr.)

http://www.susanne-hahn-muenchen.de/

These are small brothels where only two up to four girls are. However, I never was disappointed by the selection of girls (not fat, not skinny, nice tits). French kissing (not really DFK) and BBBJ are usually included (100 for half an hour and 200 for the hour).

I'm not sure about Daramis (in the south, Hofer Str.)

http://www.daramis.de/

One time, I was very happy with the performance of the girl (Polish, with french kissing and BBBJ), the other time not (Czech, no kissing, bad blow job). Prices are Munich-standard (200 per hour).

If french kissing and BBBJ are not important for you, I recommend Palace Club.
http://www.palace-club.com/index.php

It's cheap (only 100 per hour!) and the girls are breath-taking! I've always left Palace being totally exhausted.

If you'd like to go to an upper-class brothel in Munich, I strongly recommend Victoria Hunter (Stahlgruberring).

http://www.victoria-hunter.de/

I was only once there, had a girl from Berlin with sharp body and gorgeous tits. As far as I remember, I paid 170 for half an hour (but was probably overall an hour there). It was far the best experience that I had in Munich so far (real DFK and fabulous BBBJ). When I think back, I'm confused that I've been there again...
(Well, it's due to my German friend who says it's too expensive for him.)

Non-recommendations are:

Salon Patrice in Dachau (north of Munich, takes about 30 minutes)

http://www.salon-patrice.de

Prices as in Munich (e.g., 200 per hour). Unfriendly brothel-mom.

So-called Laufhaeuser where you walk through the corridor and the girls are waiting in the door case. Prices are too high for what they offer (200 per hour, no chance to have a shower, etc.).

Leierkasten

http://www.der-leierkasten.de/run_org.html

Vitalia (and also the appartments nearby)

http://www.laufhaus-vitalia.de/_cms/index.php

Cesar's World (Stahlgruberring)

http://www.caesarsworld.de/index2.htm

I also had some girls that offer their service at

http://www.rotelaterne.de/Muenchen/

But to be honest, I was not happy with any of them. The prices are standard (100 half an hour, 200 full hour) and it's often hard to get a date and to reach them although public transportation is very good in Munich.

I regret that I tried two massage places in Schillerstr. (near the central station). It was not worth it.

http://www.rotelaterne.de/frontend/index.php4?AM_layoutID=6&AM_advertID=&AM_search=1&send_form=1&AMdebug=0&AM_region=mr52&sb_category=0&txt_full=Schiller

Whomer
11-29-08, 15:41
@sergiogalore

Great report, thanks.

Penthouse Privat and Susanne Hahn are nice places. I agree with you.
I can also confirm your statement about Victoria Hunter. Fantastic place.

BBBJCIM was in all three places possible. I don't know that this is forbidden in Germany....

Whomer

Whomer
11-29-08, 15:43
Will be back in Munich at next monday and tuesday.
I will try my usual places in the city. I heard rumours that there will be a model event at monday evening at or near the hotel "Bayerischer Hof" and also the sponsor of Fashion TV will be there.

Whomer

Jackyo
11-29-08, 23:48
BBBJCIM was in all three places possible. I don't know that this is forbidden in Germany....

Whomer
BBBJ is illegal in Bayern. You can still get it elsewhere in Germany, just not in Bayern.

The women are subject to fines if they perform it.

JohnThomas0519
11-30-08, 02:23
BBBJ is illegal in Bayern. You can still get it elsewhere in Germany, just not in Bayern.

The women are subject to fines if they perform it.Do you mean it is illegal for SW's or any woman? In other words, my GF can be fined for a BBBJ in Bayer? Tell me that is not the case.

Jackyo
11-30-08, 17:05
Do you mean it is illegal for SW's or any woman? In other words, my GF can be fined for a BBBJ in Bayer? Tell me that is not the case.
You and your girlfriend can do anything you want in the privacy of your home.

The authorities consider BBBJ in a professional setting to be a health hazard. I'm sure that this thinking is somehow driven too by the necessity to prevent potential moral depravity and the general fraying of the fabric of society. :)

Having said this, the girls still do perform it but are wary of letting the authorities know.

Pussy Engineer
11-30-08, 21:53
Here's a quick report of my visit to FKK Relax:

* Arrived Sunday night at 10pm, stayed till 3am.

* Almost the entire time, I was the only guest (it was probably the snow outside). Sunday nights are the most quiet. So if you're a visitor in town and you don't have meetings monday AM, do it!

* Girls were all very friendly and accommodating. I had the fortune of playing with 4 girls -

a) Lithuanian girl (name slips my mind) - tall, blond, VERY fit, shaved everything, pierced navel and pierced clit! Wowzers. Took it like a champ and very good service.

b) German girl - everything slips my mind, but I was happy.

c) Brazilian girl - made her ass clap, very impressive body.

d) German girl 2 - also good time.

Everyone was accomodating and professional (perhaps because I was the only one in the joint). Kid in a candy store? No, ***** lover in a ***** house!

Rooms, showers, sauna, all very clean and tidy.

Buffet looked a bit old and stale, plus I don't take food from strangers, so I wasn't bothered.

hostess at the front was very friendly (she wears a cast on her arm), too bad she wasn't working because I think she'd be fun in a MILFY cougar your friend's older sister kind of way...

Sessions were

70 euros every 30 minutes.

There was a door fee too. I think 65 or 70, escapes me.
Not too far from central Munich by taxi about 20 euros ~25 minutes at night.

Happy hunting.

XXL
12-14-08, 19:15
Having said this, the girls still do perform it but are wary of letting the authorities know.This is indeed the case. At least one girl told me she didn't even mind getting known as someone who does BBBJ. As long as she is not caught in the act by undercover vice squad police (policemen who act as clients) it's OK. Experienced girls can tell whether a customer is a potential undercover cop. To get BBBJ however one shouldn't ask for it up front. It's a bit like getting bareback intercourse: your chances are nill if you broach the subject right away. If you start first try hard with a condom you may be lucky.

The girl below told me undercover cops never go down on her, let alone tongue her asshole. In other words if you do that to her she knows you are a legit customer.

This is the girl (Claudia, from Brazil)

http://www.supersexy.de/index.php?ID=1722061&adv=001228&img=1

She now works at Moosfeld, Stahlgruberring 13, 3rd floor left. 80 euros without anal, 100 if you do anal. BBBJ within the 80 euros (under the conditions just described).

Note that authorities rate BBBJ as a health hazard but they have no problems with dominas crapping into their customer's mouths!

Note also that cops cannot bother prostitute's clients. I've heard cops could try to get a man to testify outside downtown massage salons where intercourse is banned. But I never heard about them questioning men outside places officially dedicated to prostitution.

Pronto91
01-07-09, 07:11
Since I am in Munich and Bavaria frequently and don't have the pleasure of visiting the northern regions, I typically rely on this site to find both indys and clubs. I use it for Nurnberg, Munich, Regensburg etc. Hope it helps someone!

http://www.bavarialadies.de/Filter/m%C3%BCnchen-1.html

Stabilo
01-11-09, 18:04
Reading these posts is a pleasant trip down memory lane. Here's a flashback: maybe someone can relate.

I was stationed in Munich in 1986. (yes, the world was in Black/White). Just before the southbound autobahn began from McGraw Kaserne, there was a small graveled pull-off area near the exit for Perlacher Forst. Ladies hung out there in small camping trailers, sometimes 8 or ten of them. We called it "40 Mark Park". I went there once. Walked there in the snow from the kaserne.

The girl was beautiful, as I recall. White German chick with the tanning-salon orange glow. Wore cheesy white stockings and garter belts. Kept her bra on the whole time. I basically nutted in about 2 minutes (c'mon, I was a teenager) and walked back to the barracks.

I wonder if that little park is still there?

Hektor T
01-11-09, 22:50
Many things have been written about some locations in Munich.

Nevertheless, I've been to Munich many times and know a few places that are not mentioned in this forum.

If you'd like to go to an upper-class brothel in Munich, I strongly recommend Victoria Hunter (Stahlgruberring).

http://www.victoria-hunter.de/

I was only once there, had a girl from Berlin with sharp body and gorgeous tits. As far as I remember, I paid 170 for half an hour (but was probably overall an hour there). It was far the best experience that I had in Munich so far (real DFK and fabulous BBBJ). When I think back, I'm confused that I've been there again...
(Well, it's due to my German friend who says it's too expensive for him.)
I was in Munich in the Fall and would have liked to have this info before! Anyway I found some good place not mentioned here as well. For the high end the best I found was Villa Roma, which is open all night unliek the link you posted. It is maybe 150EUR for half an hour. + 60EUR entry that includes to drinks (one girl told me that if you don't come in a taxi, the entry is free, but no free drinks! ). The place is full of the best looking girls I saw in any place in Munich: German, Czech, Hungarian, Brazilian, even an American girl (according to one german.- I didn't think she sounded american). That place is memorable to me, because I chose a Hungarian who had been looking at me. When we got in the bed she got on all fours, turned around to take it doggie style and said, "Fuck me hard! "

I also tried the Pascha Club which is down the street from the Caesar Palace. The girls there were in the 5-8 range, but since it wasn't too full, you could easily get the 8.

Both of those places are clubs where you can have a drink and chat before going in the room. The rooms are high quality and the whole thing is a good experience. In pasca, if you order a long drink they give you a mini bottle of alcohol, a bucket of ice and as much mixer as you want. That's nice!

El Kapitan
01-25-09, 14:25
Any recommendations on good sensual, erotic, or tantra massage places?

I really want a good massage with a hand release and/or cbj.

Fairly simple request but do not see much on it in the after RTFF.

Harry Bush
02-08-09, 05:04
Looks like an FKK has finally been opened on Stahlgruberring, at least it looks like one to me, but it won't allow me to copy from the web site to a translation program. Does anyone have any expierence with the place, this is the web site http://www.heatup.de/home.php. Any help will be appreciated as I will be in Munich in a few weeks and may want to try. If I do and don't get an answer to this message will be sure to write a report.

Ortos
02-08-09, 08:57
Looks like an FKK has finally been opened on Stahlgruberring, at least it looks like one to me, but it won't allow me to copy from the web site to a translation program. Does anyone have any expierence with the place, this is the web site http://www.heatup.de/home.php. Any help will be appreciated as I will be in Munich in a few weeks and may want to try. If I do and don't get an answer to this message will be sure to write a report.

I don't think this is an FKK club as much as some kind of PartyTreff. The prices they mention are definitely not in line with FKK prices: Entrance 20E, which gives you 3 free drinks (Wow!) and "Service with a Girl: 25E." Hey, that's pretty cheap, right? Guess you get what you pay for...

They also have a message that on 13.02 they have a Gangbang Party with one All-in price of 99E with includes: Drinks, buffet and Girls...but only 2 Girls on duty!

My impression is: Don't expect too much. But please do visit and enlighten us with your empirical observations...

Ortos

DaveLondon
02-13-09, 06:56
Hi all,

I'm going to Munich for my first trip in a few weeks. I am staying near the main railway station and wanted to know if there are any good clubs near there. Any advice or tips would be great.

DL

Ortos
02-13-09, 09:57
Hi all,

I'm going to Munich for my first trip in a few weeks. I am staying near the main railway station and wanted to know if there are any good clubs near there. Any advice or tips would be great.

DL

From what I know about Munich, the main advantage to staying near the Hbf is that you won't have to walk too far to get a train out of Munich to visit a decent club. The closest is in Augsburg, about 30 mins away by ICE. Here you can find FKK Colossium. Otherwise, Munich and surrounding region is a FKK-Wasteland, i.e. you have to waste alot of good money to find what you want, if you can find it. Frankfurt is about 3+hrs away by ICE.

On the brighter side to Munich: The beer is good!

Ortos

Toscana
02-13-09, 21:52
Ortos is right. Hard to find much worth while in Munich. I always go off to Augsburg myself.

But there is a new club in Ingolstadt now which has been getting quite good reports on the German forums.

http://www.fkk-hawai.de/

I've not been there, so it's not a recommendation. But it's probably as far away as Augsburg, direction north. Take one for the team?

DaveLondon
02-14-09, 08:45
Guys,

Thanks for you input.As it is a first time to Germany fo a bit of fun which is the better city do you think.

DL

Ortos
02-14-09, 23:29
Guys,

Thanks for you input.As it is a first time to Germany fo a bit of fun which is the better city do you think.

DL

I'm sure what you are asking? Which is the better city? Which two cities are you comparing?

In any case Munchen is NOT the better city, regardless of almost any other German city you wish to compare it with. Now Duesseldorf or Frankfurt, those are two cities that stand out as places where you have a lot of options. Actually, for sheer number of options, Duesseldorf wins hands down, but Munich is just the worst place to be in Germany for this hobby, at least so it seems. So think outside of Munich...

Ortos

Jackyo
02-15-09, 18:36
I'm sure what you are asking? Which is the better city? Which two cities are you comparing?

In any case Munchen is NOT the better city, regardless of almost any other German city you wish to compare it with. Now Duesseldorf or Frankfurt, those are two cities that stand out as places where you have a lot of options. Actually, for sheer number of options, Duesseldorf wins hands down, but Munich is just the worst place to be in Germany for this hobby, at least so it seems. So think outside of Munich...

Ortos
Do not go to Muenchen unless you are into good clean fun and the usual tourist things: the Deutsches Museum, Alte and Neue Pinakotheken, the Hofbraeuhaus, etc... The beer is great though and the people speak funny. (Southern accents sound strange to me.)

Its not a destination for this hobby. In general services, etc.. south of the Weisswurstaequator are not up to par.

My suggestion would be to land in FRA and target the large Hessen clubs.

Ortos
02-15-09, 22:32
Its not a destination for this hobby. In general services, etc.. south of the Weisswurstaequator are not up to par.

My suggestion would be to land in FRA and target the large Hessen clubs.

Servus, Jackyo,

"Weisswurstequator"??? Where the fcuk did you find that one!?? LOL! That is hysterical. Almost as hysterical as the loathsome weisswurst itself. And that Suess Senf! Shcheiss Senf! Aber, am Ende, es ist mir wurscht...

Anyway, in discussing sex in liebe Bayern, one must be clear: It is the pay4sex scene that is so dreadfull and overpriced there...well, perhaps everything is a bit overpriced in Muenchentown...

However, if you are able to hookup with a local girl from southern Germany, potential hot times await. I know from spending sex (6) months down there shacked up with one of those blonde schmuesskatsen...ah, when we were young...

To your other point: You actually suggest the man to go to one of the Hessen clubs??? Come on, man! You wouldn't go there yourself, LOL! So to translate your "suggestion...to target the big Hessen clubs": Since you are a tourist newbie, go to the Hessen clubs, lest you dirty yourself in the pristine waters of NRW..."

Shame on you, lad...

Ortos

Jackyo
02-15-09, 23:14
Servus, Jackyo,

"Weisswurstequator"??? Where the fcuk did you find that one!?? LOL! That is hysterical. Almost as hysterical as the loathsome weisswurst itself. And that Suess Senf! Shcheiss Senf! Aber, am Ende, es ist mir wurst...

Anyway, in discussing sex in liebe Bayern, one must be clear: It is the pay4sex scene that is so dreadfull and overpriced there...well, perhaps everything is a bit overpriced in Muenchentown...

However, if you are able to hookup with a local girl from southern Germany, potential hot times await. I know from spending sex (6) months down there shacked up with one of those blonde schmuesskatsen...ah, when we were young...

To your other point: You actually suggest the man to go to one of the Hessen clubs??? Come on, man! You wouldn't go there yourself, LOL! So to translate your "suggestion...to target the big Hessen clubs": Since you are a tourist newbie, go to the Hessen clubs, lest you dirty yourself in the pristine waters of NRW..."

Shame on you, lad...

Ortos
This is one of those: "do as I say, not as I do" things.. You caught me! :)

Erwischt!, as they say.

Newbies shouldn't be wandering around the countryside anyway. They will get what they want at the Hessen clubs and they will be happy.

I actually spend a lot more time south of that line because of social and other obligations but I use that line as a demarcation between a northern "fun anything goes sex zone" and a southern "stay on the straight and narrow zone".

I am in an abstinence mode when I am south.

Besides, who wants to deal with the "covered BJ" laws in Bayern?

Ortos
02-15-09, 23:38
Newbies shouldn't be wandering around the countryside anyway. They will get what they want at the Hessen clubs and they will be happy.

I am in an abstinence mode when I am south.

Besides, who wants to deal with the "covered BJ" laws in Bayern?

And this coming from the true afficianado of bbbjs, right? Aren't you on record for holding a distinct distaste for bbbj? Gee, you NRW-guys are a conflicted bunch, i'nnt? Come on down to the Hessen clubs and find out what a really decent bbbj is all about. Just ask the Hessen experts like BC and EL et al...

And as for newbies wandering around the NRW countryside on their own without a proper escort...your absolutely correct! I've been there: It's a fcukng jungle! Dangerous place indeed...you never come back from there unchanged...

Ortos

Jackyo
02-17-09, 03:08
And this coming from the true afficianado of bbbjs, right? Aren't you on record for holding a distinct distaste for bbbj? Gee, you NRW-guys are a conflicted bunch, i'nnt? Come on down to the Hessen clubs and find out what a really decent bbbj is all about. Just ask the Hessen experts like BC and EL et al...

And as for newbies wandering around the NRW countryside on their own without a proper escort...your absolutely correct! I've been there: It's a fcukng jungle! Dangerous place indeed...you never come back from there unchanged...

Ortos
I put up with it for a while. If she does it correctly, she can suck on me as long as she wants. Correctly means no contact with teeth. Those things are sharp.

I had a crazy Czech chick bite me playfully once at Cocoon. That wasn't cool.

XXL
02-28-09, 23:11
I wonder if that little park is still there?No it isn't. Much of what was isn't any more. What do you excpect in a state where BBBJ are banned by law?

Intense730
03-12-09, 17:12
No it isn't. Much of what was isn't any more. What do you excpect in a state where BBBJ are banned by law? Schiller Str.

Tiffany Club, 3pm.

Expecting a strip show going on, I entered.

It was quiet minus a few guys drinking beers on their own.

No strip show at this time?

Austrian lady: 'need to pay cover charge $44 and comes with 1 beer'

Ok, sat down and 44 euros lighter, still nothing happened. She was persuasive in asking me to go lap dance in private room for another $100!

No way, I want a stage show. Asked me to buy her a lady drink, and there goes $38.

After I paid the lady drink, 5 minutes later, she told me the show starts at 11pm and left.

$90 lesson learnt for not reading this forum. I left after the beer was done, feeling stupid.

Btw: no lookers in there.

Jes007
04-02-09, 18:09
Visited Cesar's palace at Stahlgrubbering during the first week of march. I got a bad start as the driver was angry since the ride was too short (from the messe to cesars). Went in and had a beer and sat down. The guy there was accomodating. Girls were sitting i n group and had drinks and there was poledancing/striptease. It seems like the girls did not enjoy it as this is a duty. Went uptairs and may be 20-30 girls. It seemed like standard pricing, 50-150€ depending on time and the services.

I went for a german blond for 30 minutes, €100. She was really nic looking but quite disappointing session. Covered BJ and fuck in reverse cow girl and I'm out after 15 minutes.

Would not repeat

Markus Long
04-11-09, 19:21
Dachau is a nice little town 20 minutes by train from Munich. Since I didn't have a car I had to manage by train and bus - which is probably ok if you speak German, but otherwise quite a complicated way to get there.

I booked an hour with Zahra. She is from the Czech Republic, but probably 2-3 years older than the 19 claimed on the web side. She normally comes for her job for a few weeks to Munich and then goes back. I had the misfortune of selecting the day she was about to go back. So I got a rather lackluster experience. We simply went through the motions. Nothing to write home about. The rooms are very nicely decorated and they match the pictures on the web page. They didn't spare money on the bathroom either. But hey I come for the girls, not for the interior.

http://www.emotion-pure.com/de/Zahra/site__208/

Markus

Kuranyi
05-05-09, 10:29
The high end clubs like Roma, Babylon and Monaco got a free Shuttle service now. The no. is 0049 (0) 17696646672

XXL
05-06-09, 21:34
Would not repeatI sympathize with your conclusion. That place disappointed me quite a few times. Once I was nearly manhandled by a bouncer/pimp when I made for the top floor. I don't know what kind of shady business went on on that top floor that justified such aggressiveness. Apart from that I never had a good hit with any of the girls there. Bad atmosphere.

XXL
05-06-09, 21:39
$90 lesson learnt for not reading this forum.All places around the Central Station (the "Hauptbahnhof" are rip-off places and clip joints! The area is a no-prostitution area ("Sperrgebiet") so sexual contact is impossible. Even if the women there were willing to provide it, they couldn't do so.

AColonizer
05-24-09, 17:52
I am coming to Munich because of a porn movie there.

I would like to try all sex options in Munich during my short stay. I am an experienced monger but that is my first time in Germany and I read Munich is the worst German town about pay sex.

Anyway, is there anything interesting to try there? What can you suggest?

If there are no good FKK and partytreff, is the street scene the best option?

I am interested in sex with the opportunity to keep a relationship with the same girl.

Rufus T Firefly
05-25-09, 07:18
All places around the Central Station (the "Hauptbahnhof" are rip-off places and clip joints! The area is a no-prostitution area ("Sperrgebiet") so sexual contact is impossible. Even if the women there were willing to provide it, they couldn't do so.

Seeing this reminded me of an incident there about 18 months ago. Be cautious on the street on the North side of the Hauptbahnhof, Arnulfstrasse. I was walking there at night trying to get to a hostel further to the West and I found I was being stalked by two men. They were coordinating an attack, one having quickly walked past me, when the one to my rear said something to the other calling off the action. I'm guessing a police vehicle was passing by just when I needed it. Being tired and carrying a heavy pack, I hadn't realized what was in progress though I was aware enough to know something odd was going on even before one of the thugs quickly walked past. In retrospective, I should have turned and passed between the parked cars on my left preventing approaches from both front and rear.

Though I consider myself "street smart" this was a real lesson for me. I didn't think something like this could occur to me in Germany yet there it was.

Rufus

Rufus T Firefly
05-25-09, 07:46
I am coming to Munich because of a porn movie there.

That must be a very special porn movie. Or is it being filmed there and you're involved in the production ?

I would like to try all sex options in Munich during my short stay. I am an experienced monger but that is my first time in Germany and I read Munich is the worst German town about pay sex.
Anyway, is there anything interesting to try there? What can you suggest?
If there are no good FKK and partytreff, is the street scene the best option?
I am interested in sex with the opportunity to keep a relationship with the same girl.

I recall a small Munich FKK being mentioned in the past but I understand that many take a train to Augsburg because there is a better FKK there. It's only about a 30 minute trip between the two cities. Unfortunately I haven't tried either one as yet. You may need to read further back in this section for the information.

Rufus

Hektor T
06-06-09, 16:03
The high end clubs like Roma,Babylon and Monaco got a free Shuttle service now.The no. is 0049 (0) 17696646672Maybe free in name only. See my report on Villa Roma from january. Apparently it is free to go in unless the club is paying somebody to bring you there (in my case a taxi). Then you have to pay 60 € entrance. better to rent a car! or get a taxi to drop you off a few blocks away and walk in (but don't tell them where you're going or they'll try to get their 60€.

La Loicmoi
06-08-09, 19:46
Hi Guys

I will be in Munich in two week, time to start planning :)

I read quite a few posts, thanks a lot for providing so many advices.

I seem to see that Victoria Hunter at http://www.victoria-hunter.de/ is well rated. But I also see that Villa Roma and Babylon are rated up-scale but there are no pictures of the girls on their web sites.

Price is not an issue for me, all I care is great services (DFK) with beautiful girls. Anyone with experiences with those clubs willing to share?

Thanks!

AColonizer
06-09-09, 02:46
Price is always an issue. To keep prices as low as possible, it is necessary never pay more than minimum. If you pay 100 euros and, instead of one orgasm only, you have two orgasms, I am sure you are much more happy.

Hi Guys

I seem to see that Victoria Hunter at http://www.victoria-hunter.de/ is well rated. But I also see that Villa Roma and Babylon are rated up-scale but there are no pictures of the girls on their web sites.

Price is not an issue for me, all I care is great services (DFK) with beautiful girls. Anyone with experiences with those clubs willing to share?

Thanks!

La Loicmoi
06-09-09, 16:54
ah ! well said, indeed.

i guess i just meant that price difference is not that important, quality is more important to me. i certainly don't want to pay 400 euros to do it in a someone else dirty kitchen with an **** provider under drugs :p

price is always an issue. to keep prices as low as possible, it is necessary never pay more than minimum. if you pay 100 euros and, instead of one orgasm only, you have two orgasms, i am sure you are much more happy.

Owk69
06-16-09, 23:56
Hi Guys,

I'm reading this forum for a few months but i decided to register today.

I want to go to Munich soon and I would like to ask You where can I find some nice and good looking Asian girl?

I found this girl - http://www.royal-sexy.eu/lisa1.htm

Someone knows something about this place and this girl? Are the photos real?

Thanks for answers and I hope I will write my report soon.

Owk69
06-17-09, 00:06
Hi Guys,

I'm reading this forum for a few months but i decided to register today.

I want to go to Munich soon and I would like to ask You where can I find some nice and good looking Asian girl?

I found this girl - http://www.royal-sexy.eu/lisa1.htm

Someone knows something about this place and this girl? Are the photos real?

Thanks for answers and I hope I will write my report soon.

Harry Bush
06-17-09, 13:50
Try this web site: http://www.lady4love.de/

Hirt100
06-24-09, 22:32
Try this one: http://www.asialadies.de/index.php?site=anzeigensuche&ldgb=33&searchtext=m%C3%BCnchen

Hektor T
06-25-09, 00:05
Hi Guys

Thanks!The Victoria Hunter website gallery has some very nice girls, but I see two problems.

1. There are only 5-7 per day.

2. It closes at midnight

So right now the girls that are shown as being there, don't look so good. In fact most of the girls in the gallery are nicer. So I wonder how often the girls in the gallery really show up?? And even if they are really there, with only 5 of them available, it must be really hard to get a nice girl after 8PM before closing.

Villa Roma is top quality and for looks and performance the best I saw or got in Munich. There are about 15-20 girls and when you walk in it is clear that they are focussed on getting the most beautiful girls. All of them would be in the top 25% of the Victoria Hunter gallery. For services i think you can probably negotiate something in the room but basically it is cbj and classic.

Finally we are getting a good idea of where to find the nice girls in Munich. That is good. When I first came to this forum, there were no good places listed for Munich

Moonbeam
06-29-09, 21:08
I went by this afternoon hoping to have the first upscale item in an upcoming trip report. There was a sign on on the bell that said geschlossen (closed) for remodling. No dates on the note.

Because the vitiamin V was already starting to do its stuff, I ended up in Pascha across the street with a Rumanian Girl, Sara, about a seven if you go for tall girls, but about a very surprising 9 for service.

It worked out, and I'm many euros better off.

Hektor T
07-05-09, 17:44
I ended up in Pascha across the street with a Rumanian Girl, Sara, about a seven if you go for tall girls, but about a very surprising 9 for service.

It worked out, and I'm many euros better off.Aha! So I was in Viktoria Hunter before, but didn't remember the name. I just remember that before I went into Pascha, I checked out a club across the street that was much more expensive. The girls were only slightly better looking that pascha, and only two were available, so I didn't stay in there. I guess if you hit it at the right time it could be good. But IMHO it is not even close to being at the same level as Villa Roma. Neither in terms of facilities nor beauty of girls.

La Loicmoi
07-13-09, 09:55
The Victoria Hunter website gallery has some very nice girls, but I see two problems.

1. There are only 5-7 per day.

2. It closes at midnight

So right now the girls that are shown as being there, don't look so good. In fact most of the girls in the gallery are nicer. So I wonder how often the girls in the gallery really show up?? And even if they are really there, with only 5 of them available, it must be really hard to get a nice girl after 8PM before closing.

Villa Roma is top quality and for looks and performance the best I saw or got in Munich. There are about 15-20 girls and when you walk in it is clear that they are focussed on getting the most beautiful girls. All of them would be in the top 25% of the Victoria Hunter gallery. For services i think you can probably negotiate something in the room but basically it is cbj and classic.

Finally we are getting a good idea of where to find the nice girls in Munich. That is good. When I first came to this forum, there were no good places listed for MunichI went to Victoria Hunter, only 2 girls were available, not my style, so I left. Visited a couple of places on the same street, got a few drinks with few girls but nothing really worth it, mostly 6 or 7. I started remembering all these posts about Munich being not the best place for mongering.

So, I got less and less motivated by what I was seeing (especially after the caeser's palace which is plain disgusting IMO), I decided to keep my euros especially that I was going to Zurich and the Globe the next day.

I did not try Villa Roma, seems like it might be the only place of interest, cause hunter disappointed me. I will go next time and report. I love Munich being such a cute town but mongering was a disappointment.

Cheers

El Kapitan
07-14-09, 02:42
When I was here in January I somehow found a place from my web searchers out in Moosfled where I had a really good tantra massage with mutual touching but now cannot for the life of me find it again. Anyone know the one I'm talking about? Had a shorter polish girl and a taller german one. Was in the same building as a smaller swingers club. Thanks for any help.

Anyone recommend anywhere else in Munich area for a great tantra massage?

Tegarugundu
08-15-09, 16:37
All places around the Central Station (the "Hauptbahnhof" are rip-off places and clip joints! The area is a no-prostitution area ("Sperrgebiet") so sexual contact is impossible. Even if the women there were willing to provide it, they couldn't do so.
Hi all,

DLOne of the best locations, is the fkk-colosseum in Augsburg. Augsburg is about 30 minutes by train from Munich central station, from Augsburg central station it is about 10 minutes by taxi. Last time I was there I fucked two times afterwards Diana, a young 3 hole ****, price each time 50. I fucked her two times in her tiny asshole. Was a great experience.

Also there are a lot of private jezebels in Augsburg, For instance in Riedingerstr. 22. That sluts you `ll find on this sex guide http://www.augsburg-models.com
If you like to fuck a asian ***** you must go to Hoechstetterstr.

Back to munich, some nice *****s working in http://www.erotiketage.com - look out for Sonja or Alina. Very good biches you will find in Penthouseprivat, nice girls are for instance Camilla

http://www.muenchen-models.net/content/model.php?ID=5997
but you have to arrange a date by Email first. Nice body and no time limits.

Other private bitches you will find at http://www.muenchen-models.net

Another oportunity is to travel to Ingolstadt, to fkk-hawaii, Rogenne is my absolutly favorite, you will find her at the hawai mobile page: http://fkk-hawaii.mobi

Rogenne is my personal queen of blow job!

Hektor T
11-19-09, 03:44
I was in Munich with some spare time, so I really did some internet work and looked for some good places. Here's what I found

www.rotelaterne.de : this website is an excellent source for escorts, clubs and houses. The key is to search wisely and to do that I guess you need a little bit of knowledge of the city. So you need to set search criteria for one of the sex zone neighborhoods (see below) and "clubs" and you’ll get a pretty good selection. If you search for clubs in Schwabing you’ll either get nothing or a massage parlor. But you can search for escorts in any area.

I tried the escorts first and my 2nd night in Munich I got a nice Hungarian girl. I also tried to get a Byelorussian about two weeks later but she could only speak German and as I had an accent, she was worried that maybe I was a nationality she didn't want to meet so it took about ten minutes to convice her I was OK and by the time I was done I decided to go out for a beer instead. The going rate is 200€/hour but you can get 45min for 150€ sometimes. Usually none of the girls will agree to owo as that is illegal in Bavaria. The Hungarian girl was cute, enthusiastic, made an effort to dress well and I had a nice time with her.

Clubs/Houses: Munich seems to have several sex-zones that are home to clubs, houses and private apartment style places. These are normally a bit outside the center. Some key areas are Moosfeld (Caesar’s World, Pacha, Viktoria Hunter), EuroIndustrie Park (Villa Roma), Laim (1001 Nachts) Pasing (Cats Swinger Club, FKK club). See more info on clubs below.

Most of the reports here seem to concentrate on the Moosfeld area, but it is not so close to the center and not such nice girls. In that area I tried Pacha club, I think I reported on it about a year ago. Also walked into viktoria Hunter and Caesar’s Palace, but wasn’t impressed.

Euro Industrie Park is where Villa Roma is located, but if you look in the rotelaterne you also see that within a few blocks, there are 5-10 small houses with Czech and Hungarian girls who look very good. Prices are also cheap in the 100€/30 min category. So guys looking for cheap good looking girls probably want to try those (photos of the current girls are on the website).

Laim is just a little farther out than Theresienwiese (the Oktoberfest location). There is a street called Kantstrasse not far from the Sheraton hotel. On that street there are girls sitting in cars parked along the street with the motors running. They are all German as far as I can tell and the price is from 100€ for a 20min quickie up to 300€/hour. Basically the price changes depending on how much any given girl likes you. Most of them are young in the 20-25 year old range and very good looking 7s – 8s with a few 9s but the average is 8/10. I didn’t try them. If you keep walking down kantstrasse (to number 7 or 9, I think) there is a Laufhaus with three floors and six girls per floor. The average girls in here are evenly split between 5s and 6s but I was in there twice and there always seem to be one or two high 7s or 8s available (which means mabye another was occupied). I chose a Hungarian blonde who was a 7.5 but looked about 35 but looked like she wanted it and had a perfect rack of extra large natural breasts and a nice body. She said 50EUR for 20min quickie , or 70€ for suck and fuck. So I took the 70EUR option, she sucked pretty good and fucked like a champion. Then invited me to come back the next day. In the very cheap category I always like to pick the girls that seem the most motivated. They all want money, so you have to look past that to see if there is some spark, then take the best of the girls that have it. Right next to the Laufhaus is an erotic cinema (It’s listed in rotelaterne so you can read about it)

As I wrote before, Villa Roma has a great selection of beautiful girls, but it is also the most expensive at 200€/30min and 300€/hour. If a taxi takes you, you also need to pay 60€ entrance which is good for two free drinks. A good tip is to take the U-Bahn to Studentenstrasse and walk 5-10min on the ring road to Villa Roma (it’s across the street from Macdonald’s). One time I asked a taxi to drop me off about a block away, and he suspected what I was doing (there’s nothing else around there open at that time where a well dressed person would be going) and circled around the block and followed me, so I just turned off on a side street and waited til he was gone, so I didn’t have to pay 60€ sucker money.

I’ve been to Villa Roma about 4 times now. The age range is 20 (mabye late teens in one case) - 45 (usually one 40+ German woman). But the big mass of girls are mid 20s. There are always some Hungarians, Czechs, Russians, Croatians, and maybe a few South Americans as well as other nationalities. Once you’re in the room the girls are always very enthusiastic (they’re getting a lot of money!) and before you go in the room, you can sit and talk to them for awhile (cocktails are 10-15€) and if you buy them a 180€ bottle of champagne you can talk longer. Last time there I saw one Moroccan girls with easily triple-D sized natural breasts. I chose a 30yo German with big silicon tits because she was very enthusiastic in bar talk. That was the right choice because she was ready and available for action for the entire 30min until I couldn’t do it anymore.

The last time I was in Villa Roma the taxi driver who the club called for me to take me home (no extra fee for taxi who picks you up when you leave) was very curious and told me that Villa Roma was the most exclusive club in Munich. He thought 1001 Nacht was a better choice for cheaper pretty girls (150€/30min) but he said sometimes it’s full of drunk football fans. And one escort told me that the best club after Villa Roma is “Monaco”, located near the Olympic stadium.

The 1001 Nachts is located in the Laim/Pasing area, but it’s getting late, so Part II later.

Whomer
12-03-09, 18:15
I was in Munich with some spare time, so I really did some internet work and looked for some good places. Here's what I found
...........’s getting late, so Part II later.

Hektor

nice work. This is not only for "Auslaender", even in the case you mean that this term covers all non Munich people.

It is always a pleasure for me to get such a report, because it keeps me up to date reg. the situation in Munich.

W

Hektor T
12-03-09, 22:30
Thanks whomer, I gave it this title because I thought guys who live in Munich can find their way around already and that Germans can get better info from the German forums.

Anyway, here is a little bit more info:

I didn't make it to the clubs Monaco or 1001 Nachts, but along with Villa Roma those seem to be the top clubs that aren't targeting tourists (like Caesar's World and Pascha for example). But I'll try those next time.

In Pasing, there is a Swinger Club "Cats" that I wanted to try. It's about 20€ taxi ride from Marienplatz, so it's not central. Once you get there you'll see that there is an FKK across the street. So then you have to choose! But I stayed on course and went to the Cats.

On a sunday night it was OK with lots of people, not an overload of single men and a fair amount of action. The clubs allows single men every night except friday and saturday i think. But it costs 130€ to go in. that includes dinner buffet and unlimited, free, alcholic drinks. Downstairs is a bar, some lounge areas with sofas where you can drink and eat food from the buffet. Upstairs are many rooms, something like a grotto in some ways, so that you have to always look around a little bit and crouch down to go through 1meter tall doorways to see what's going on in a room. So they manage to avoid too much watching that way. There were 3 or 4 very good looking girls and maybe 2/3 not so good looking women. Best bet seemed to be to go downstairs and chat with some couple at the bar because the couples with the hot girls just stayed down there until they found a man to take up with them. I'd like to see it on a couples only night.

So for FKK lovers, you can check out that FKK also

Angus Magee
12-04-09, 18:18
Strictly speaking not P4P.

But one can always dream....

http://i.imgur.com/8MGWa.jpg

The first one (blond) is very enticing to Angus.

Hektor T
12-04-09, 21:07
Strictly speaking not P4P.

But one can always dream....

http://i.imgur.com/8MGWa.jpg

The first one (blond) is very enticing to Angus.

Angus! Surprise surprise! Or maybe not so surprising! You have to get down to Oktoberfest next year for a week then swear off P4P forever ;-)

Or at least the week it takes to recover from your hangover (hangover from beer and all the huge bavarian tits popping out of those dirndls -- traditional dresses -- and the drunk girls/women who take advantage of their one time a year when they can go completely crazy (i.e. drinking and rolling in the hay) and be doing what is expected of them (as Bavarians always seem to do)!!

Angus Magee
12-05-09, 09:14
Angus! Surprise surprise! Or maybe not so surprising! You have to get down to Oktoberfest next year for a week then swear off P4P forever ;-)

Or at least the week it takes to recover from your hangover (hangover from beer and all the huge bavarian tits popping out of those dirndls -- traditional dresses -- and the drunk girls/women who take advantage of their one time a year when they can go completely crazy (i.e. drinking and rolling in the hay) and be doing what is expected of them (as Bavarians always seem to do)!!

Trouble being I dislike alcohol. How it makes me feel & how it makes me (& others) behave. So much as the picture entices, the idea of actually showing up for such a drunk fest does little for me.

Don't get me wrong. I do drink the occasional beer and I rather enjoy a good glass of red wine but drinking flagons of strong German brew?-pass.

The Ribald
12-16-09, 16:16
Hello folks! I really need your help.

I have something like 3. 3. 30 hours of staying on the Munchen Airport. Isn't it some special place near by? Because only the train to the city is 45 min in one direction. The other chance is if you could suggest me something on walking distance from the Central Railway Station where the Airport Shuttle could bring me in 45 min. But in this case I need to be quite well organized and in a hurry.

Thank you in advance!

Rdwryr22
01-09-10, 12:38
I was there Christmas Night (my wife was not coming to town till the next day). Thought I would try some of the slim pickings relative to "entertainment". Not the best night or selection, but I made out well.

Villa Roma is in an industrial park along a main road in North Munich. You walk through the gate, and there is a discreet door and doorbell on the side. The bartender (a very attractive dark-skinned brunette) lets you in. You then order a drink. Very cozy place. At the time I went in there (about 845 pm), I was the only one there. At that time there were two girls available. One was a blonde (Alina), very attractive, pleasant Russian gal. 300 euro for 1 hour, 200 for 30 minute as has been mentioned elsewhere. You can get more expensive rooms and champagne like the Vegas brothels, but don't bother.

Alina was very insistent on cleanliness though (one shower before, one after for each of us). Other than that eating into our time together, very nice, and she was willing and able to go front, rear, BJ, plus tits, p-licking. Comfortable gal, knows some English, pretty good GFE. Certainly on the level with the Russian gals from a few years ago in Dubai when they were more willing to please.

By the time I left (around 10ish), more johns were there and about 2-3 more girls, both brunettes not as attractive as Alina or the bartender. I would have done the bartender too if she were available. She wanted me to stay as they had "plenty of food", but I don't usually go to such places for dinner. I bid her a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, and walked smartly back to the U-Bahn.

Definitely would rank this above the places in Nevada. Although more expensive than mongering in Dubai, you know more what you're getting here.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php) for more information.

Estief
01-17-10, 19:00
Hi guys,

First of all thanks to all users, I'm a great fan of you and read this forum every day (I cannot post anything cause I live far from the best sex region in the world: germany!)

I'm a titlover and a fan of this goddes

Tomorrow she will arrive in munchen

Anyone have experience with her? Reviewes?

http://busenladies.de/Anzeigenmarkt/Bundesweit/Hostessen/Landshut-Vicky-2695923-14-A.html

Janus336
01-18-10, 21:29
Hi.

I am heading to Muinch on a conference next month.

As I see from the forum, there action is generally a bit overpriced.

But does anyone know of a place where one can get a decent massage?

Thai preferably. And a happy ending is definetly required. English speaking would be a plus (my german is a bit rusty to say the least).

Janus

Thomas Jefferson
01-20-10, 13:59
Hi.

I am heading to Muinch on a conference next month.

As I see from the forum, there action is generally a bit overpriced.

But does anyone know of a place where one can get a decent massage?

Thai preferably. And a happy ending is definetly required. English speaking would be a plus (my german is a bit rusty to say the least).

Januscheck out rüdesheimerstr. 3 in munich, especially kathy

Nice b2b massage, very erotic with happy ending (no FS offered there!)

Euro 100 45min, euro 130 1hr.

Very recommended.

Sorry not thai in there.

Thais/chineses at neumarktstr. 17.

Joy a nice thai girl and lily a very nice Chinese girl. Both give good service, 100 euro 45 min.

They also offer FS.

Munich is pricy and the whole citycenter is closed for mongering action, only outside the citycenter it is allowed.

For cheap sex. Sorry you must travel to other cities.

Have fun and report.

Thomas Jefferson

Mahaba
01-23-10, 21:09
I was in Munich on business (I live in Frankfurt) and visited Club Pascha for a firsthand experience.

I was met at the door by the "doorman" and paid him 30 Euros. He gave me a voucher for a 50% discount on a 30-minute session with whatever girl I liked. So long as it happened by midnight.

Also, all alcoholic drinks are free, including decent scotch, beer, etc.

The club is small and is essentially a bar/lounge.

About 8-girls present, mixed Romanian, German, Czech.

Looks/body ranged between 5 - 7.

All are dressed...This is NOT an FKK by any means.

You essentially sit at the bar or at a table, and girls chat you up in hope of some "room-time" or expensive Champagne. They were not really pushy.

I eventually chose a girl from the Slovak Republic...Blonde...25...decent body, looks and attitude.

The room was clean with a private shower...session was unremarkable...just OK...CBJ as BBBJ are illegal in Munich...I am not kidding!

Cost was 65 Euro for 30-min. Normal price is 110 Euros. Remember the voucher discussion?

Anyway, the booze was cheap, and the girls provided some half decent conversation.

One interesting observation made by my friend who speaks the language: He asked if his girl could come buy his hotel for a private transaction. She replied that the club has ways of finding out and she would be fired from a job that pays well.

Looks like the owner wants his share.

I do not plan on visiting again.

Jimmy K II
02-23-10, 14:43
Hello folks! I really need your help.

I have something like 3. 3. 30 hours of staying on the Munchen Airport. Isn't it some special place near by? Because only the train to the city is 45 min in one direction. The other chance is if you could suggest me something on walking distance from the Central Railway Station where the Airport Shuttle could bring me in 45 min. But in this case I need to be quite well organized and in a hurry.

Thank you in advance!

A little bit late, but may help some others...

1.) around the airport there is NOTHING - no action at all
Taxi to the city is too expensive and takes too long (as well as train does)
In my opinion, the best and closest spot to munich airport is flat of "SCHOLL" in "DACHAU"
You can check out the working ladies under www.engel-dachau.de

Another opinion could be LANDSHUT. Here my best recommendation is
www.dornenvoegel.de (very horny babe, that likes is deep into the backdoor)
Here it is very helpful, if you speak german plus you have to fix an appointment.

2.) the area around the munich central train station is the so called "SPERRBEZIRK" where prostitution in prohibited. Table dance is allowed, but no interaction... stupid logics...
Besides of this ridiculous reglementation, you can only try to take a hotel room and seek for a good escort, which is in most cases very expensive...

3.) Munich is certainly not the best place to monger, but with a little support from the locals you can find a good deal from time to time.

4.) if you have more time left, try to travel to Ingolstadt (www.fkk-hawaii.de) or to Augsburg (www.fkk-colosseum.de) and make your experiences with lovely all nude ladies that can all be taken for private time

Have fun!
Cheers
Jimmy

United1
03-02-10, 06:06
Hello everyone,

I will be in Munich later this weekend and wanted to know what my mongering options are in the city? From reading the boards, it appears that Munich is not an easy place to find action. That said, I would love to find a massage salon or brothel where I can get some action. I am not too interested in picking up a street walker.

Can anyone give me a basic info about where I can find some action in Munich?

Thanks everyone.

U1

Rocketboy0
03-06-10, 03:03
Lads,

Does anyone have experience with the team at

www.baierbrunnerstrasse22.de

(especially the well engineered Russian, Katharina on the 4th floor)? Can´t find anything in this thread. Reports on prices, quality of service, location much appreciated. Seems like it could be less hassle than more expensive, more distant clubs? Have only a few hours in München and would be grateful for any guidance. Thanks.

XXL
03-07-10, 11:33
It's a good address. Only it is no "Laufhaus", ie you can't stroll a look at girls standing in doorways. You have to ring and enter. What you can do is memorize 2 names of girls. Then if the one who opens the door is not at all to your liking you ask for the other one. Chances are she won't be available so you have an excuse not to enter. You have pics outside the door to guide you but they mainly serve to identify the girl, not to give you a 100% idea of what she really looks like. It's a good idea to do some research on the web so that you come with a target, but often the girl I've picked on the web was often not available so I ended up doing another one. Starting rates will be in the 80-100 range, sometimes as low as 50.

Machtelfingerstr. is another very similar address that works on the same principle. It's even better in the sense that I think there's a subway (U-Bahn) nearby, if my memory serves me right (I myself always drive). I never bother to remember which girl I did for they travel a lot from city to city and I'm not into doing regular girls because variety is the best bet you have going for you when visiting this type of girls.

Note that these two addresses (Baierbrunnerstr. + Machtelfingerstr.) pass as having *slightly* better girls (better looking + better service) than places such as Vitalia or Ceasar's Palace (in Moosfeld).

XXL
03-07-10, 17:11
One interesting observation made by my friend who speaks the language: He asked if his girl could come buy his hotel for a private transaction. She replied that the club has ways of finding out and she would be fired from a job that pays well.In fact I wouldn't be surprised if the police wasn't helping to track down girls who "betray" their employer in this way. People who check into hotels must register. At the same time prostitutes are known (registered) somewhere with the authorities. A working girl who goes to hotels would be engaging in illegal prostitution. So it would make sense for the authorities and employers to work together to prevent this type of "illegal" prostitution. Germany is permissive in the sense that it grants prostitution a legal framework but there's no tolerance for what it regards as illegal prostitution, quite the reverse.

Rocketboy0
03-07-10, 17:14
[QUOTE=XXL]It's a good address.

Thanks again XXL for the info-very useful.

Does anyone have anything about busty woman at Verdistrasse 103 seen in rotelaterne.de ?? Prices, service, general. Have a few hours, no car, so need to narrow down options. Thanks to all - great forum.

XXL
03-07-10, 18:25
Seems not far from the S-Bahn "Obermenzing". Take the S2 in the direction of Petershausen. Or a cab. Give her a ring first. Every day from 11 to 18 hours (too late today already). There aren't many reports about her in the German forums, none actually. According to Rotelaterne you have to ring on "Fusspflege" ("pedicure"). She's a tit monster. Sorry not to have more to say.

By the way, taxis are not cheap. Here's a PDF download of the public transport network: http://www.mvv-muenchen.de/web4archiv/objects/download/5/schnellbahnnetz_2010.pdf

And here's a interactive map to first locate the street: http://www.muenchen.de/home/82221/stadtplan.html

If you have only limited time, for instance a single afternoon, your best bet is always to head for one of the red-light areas (Moosfeld ; Hoferstr. ; Baierbrunnerstr. ; Machtelfingerstr. ; Euroindustriepark (around the famous Vitalia)).

Rocketboy0
03-11-10, 09:32
Very briefly - visited a few of the busty queens highlighted via Red Lanterne site - Katy (left after a door knock), Katharina, very disappointing, expensive, schedules somewhat unpredictable, and the reality was way off photos(hopped?). Had ok session with Uschi-but overall, the whole thing is way too hit and miss, the houses are all in somewhat outlying areas and without a car, it takes some time though quite doable. Given that it´s 50% more expensive, for less full service esp the BJ scene, than Frankfurt or Berlin, on balance not worth it. Strange somehow as most things in München are of such good quality, not sure why & how the locals put up with this....guess due to more dubious legal zone and culture.

XXL
03-12-10, 19:36
....guess due to more dubious legal zone and culture.A case in point is the Bavarian law banning BBBJ. It is not a federal law. It is a State law that applies only to Bavaria. The law is generally more heavy-handed here than in other States of the Federal Republic. Thus for drugs, minimal amounts whose possession represent a non-arrestable offence are lower in Bavaria than in other States (eg you get prosecuted for half a gram where in Rheinland or in Brandenburg you would only get fined say for up to two grams.).

The way Bavarians have made up for these discriminations is by giving their custom to the neighboring Checks.

While I'm at it one tip: *if* you happen to have a willing female partner you can do worst than have her escort you to Cats on the first Saturdays of each month. It is a swinger's club with couples only parties on the 1st Saturdays. The public on those nights is relatively young and wicked.

Sean EZ
03-13-10, 00:38
I have been reading the past few pages and could somebody please confirm: there are no FKK style places in Munich similar to the ones in Frankfurt or Dusseldorf even outside of the city? -thank you.

Bubba999
03-13-10, 02:43
I have been reading the past few pages and could somebody please confirm: there are no FKK style places in Munich similar to the ones in Frankfurt or Dusseldorf even outside of the city? -thank you.

Consider going to Augsburg - ~35 mins by train from Munich HBf and then a 10 min taxi trip to Colloseum - I doubt you will be disappointed there.

Sean EZ
03-13-10, 23:00
Consider going to Augsburg - ~35 mins by train from Munich HBf and then a 10 min taxi trip to Colloseum - I doubt you will be disappointed there.

Bubba, that sounds promising, thanks man. Will read up on it and report upon return.

Sean EZ
03-17-10, 01:37
The http://www.fkk-colosseum.de/index.php?m=03 looks amazing.

However the next train was leaving at close to 11PM with no trains returning to Munich until the morning of the next day and I have an early flight to catch. I should have checked everything online ahead of time.

Akjay123
04-02-10, 14:41
Can anybody here guide me to good FKK having high quality girls. I am going to munich on 19th April for 7 days. Will appreciate early reply.

Bubba999
04-06-10, 04:10
Reading this and the FKK forum would be a good place for you to get started.

BJ

Can anybody here guide me to good FKK having high quality girls. I am going to munich on 19th April for 7 days. Will appreciate early reply.

Angus Magee
04-06-10, 08:20
Reading this and the FKK forum would be a good place for you to get started.

BJ

Actually a good place to start is the post right under the original poster's question. It is sort of an annoyance here that first time posters come here to ask questions without making (so it seems) the slightest effort to find anything for themselves.

So without getting too annoyed at the OP I will say again-the best way to use the forum is to do your research and then post any specific questions you might have. e.g. I looked on line (or in the forum) and found this that interests me. Does anyone know....?

Often if you look in the thread your will find you questions already answered. And really, doing the research is half the fun of the hobby. IMHO

Charlie 123
04-06-10, 13:10
It is sort of an annoyance here that first time posters come here to ask questions without making (so it seems) the slightest effort to find anything for themselves.I agree.

I never understand why you so often proceed to respond anyway to such postings.

Angus Magee
04-08-10, 08:20
I never understand why you so often proceed to respond anyway to such postings.Maybe because I have too much time on my hands?

And maybe also there is something in me that wants to encourage mongers to post rather than just dump on them or ignore them? Even if the poster in question just ignores the suggestion, another maybe takes it to heart and does his research before asking. Too often I have seen forums become irresponsible dumping grounds with little useful information shared. I think we do pretty well, at least in the German threads, of keeping it relevant.

AM

Torok
04-08-10, 16:02
Does anyone know if its a good place and nice girls there. On the website it says 100E for a halfhour is that correct.

Please help me.

Chris

Jet Setr
04-21-10, 15:00
Fkk Relax- Well, the lesson learned here is that if an FKK doesn't have pictures of girls on its website there is probably a good reason. I visited this place at about 2100 on a Saturday night and there were only 5 girls there. None of them were unattractive, but 4 of the 5 looked to be in their 30's. I chose a girl a very tall half african/half German who was pretty attractive, if a big smoker. We had a nice time, all covered. I chose to leave not long after her as I didn't want to wait around for another round. Total damage, 60 for the entrance and 75 for the 1/2 hour. I only saw two other gents. I don't think I would return.

Penthouse Privat- I had a nice session with Russian Laura. She kept a morning appt. And was professional and fun. She looked a lot younger than her admitted 30. She kept talking about getting married, which I would normally accept as playful flirting, but coming from a Russian with a biological clock ticking. I would see her again and I would use penthouse privat again.

Donova
05-02-10, 15:45
Luna in Munich,

Went through Minich a few weeks ago and prepared myself through the ladies. De about busines there. Stopped by at Luna's place in Elisabeth-Selbert-Str. 9

Did not call ahead and was happy to find here.

Looks: as on photo 9/10 (not a model but close!)

Language: German, Polish (did not try English)

Attitude: 10/10

Service: 9/10

DFK: yes

Gives you the feeling you are special.

Will come back when I am in the neighbourhood.

Have fun!

Mtraveller
05-02-10, 23:18
There is no such thing as "legal" and "illegal" prostitution in Germany. Its also a myth that girls need to be registered (this was only the case a long time ago before prostitution became fully legalized).

Prostitution is legal. But a few aspects around prostitution are either illegal or misdemeanour. This also helps to explain the strange state of things in Munich, which is mostly due to the way those aspects are enforced here.

a) Pimping: Strictly illegal. This limits the ways houses can be run. There is a gray area though on how to define pimping. In Munich they interpretate it the strictest way possible. A Hotel knowingly sheltering WGs on a regular basis might be accused of pimping. In other towns in Germany nobody cares about escorts going to Hotels.

b) "Sperrbezirk" (closed areas). Every community can deny certain areas to prostitution. Some do, some don't. In Munich pretty much the whole town and all pretty much all su-urban communities 50km out are closed areas. Munich effectively only allows a few areas, mostly mixed commercial (office and industry) areas some 5-10km from the city center. Pretty unappealing neighborhoods mostly.
- This also prevents FKKs or other clubs from operating. Where there is no zoning, and communities compete for commerce, there is always a loophole for an FKK. Munich will use the zoning law to effectively prevent FKKs.
- Strictly speaking a WG cannot even go to a private appartment, due to the zoning discussed below. This prevents competition from privateers, which keeps prices under control elsewhere. In Munich a girls going private in her appartment of visiting the customer at Hotels etc, will be catched and warned by the police.

c) Prostitution with minors (<18). Well, thats obvious, but it all depends on how you will apply the law. On pretext of preventing prostitution of minors Hotel will be asked to check paper in case of doubt. Therefore they would know a regular escort, can't deny knowing it. etc, see above.

d) Girls needs a valid work permit for Germany (although they never give Visa for that purpose of course). Main reason for police raids, checking the Visas. In Munich the police makes use of this quite regularly. Never effects customers, but makes life hard. In other places there is always a level of illegal work by girls on tourist visa (mind its not the fact that the girls takes the money for sex is illegale, thats fine. Its the fact that money for sex consitutes work, which she is not allowed to do on a tourist Visa. We are Germany after all, love our bureaucrazy).

In fact I wouldn't be surprised if the police wasn't helping to track down girls who "betray" their employer in this way. People who check into hotels must register. At the same time prostitutes are known (registered) somewhere with the authorities. A working girl who goes to hotels would be engaging in illegal prostitution. So it would make sense for the authorities and employers to work together to prevent this type of "illegal" prostitution. Germany is permissive in the sense that it grants prostitution a legal framework but there's no tolerance for what it regards as illegal prostitution, quite the reverse.

Dave Lamd
05-10-10, 20:30
Bottom line: If you're in Munich, go to Coloseium!

Thought I'd check out Obersindling while up in Munich. Not a bad variety, but still doesn't compare to Coloseium. Went to Machtelfinerstr. Saw a nice girl, Valeria. http://www.erotiketage.com/model.php?ID=3901 Pretty. Very nice body. Stuck my tongue up her ass, DATY, covered BJ. Doggie. She just didn't seem too much into it. Better experience at every FKK I've been to. 100 for 40 minutes.

Bigcebu
05-11-10, 21:59
Bottom line: If you're in Munich, go to Coloseium!

Thought I'd check out Obersindling while up in Munich. Not a bad variety, but still doesn't compare to Coloseium. Went to Machtelfinerstr. Saw a nice girl, Valeria. http://www.erotiketage.com/model.php?ID=3901 Pretty. Very nice body. Stuck my tongue up her ass, DATY, covered BJ. Doggie. She just didn't seem too much into it. Better experience at every FKK I've been to. 100 for 40 minutes.

That suburb of Munich is called Obersendling. Know it cos I have a Condo in that area.

In Munich a girls going private in her appartment of visiting the customer at Hotels etc, will be catched and warned by the police.

You can get a girl on a website like gesext.de and take her to your appartment or to a hotel room. No problem and nobody gives a shit.

Kuranyi
05-12-10, 11:38
These 3 high end clubs got their own taxi shuttle service. Just call Klaus 017696646672. He is English speaking and can answer all your questions.

Ether Eau
06-21-10, 19:44
Hi!

I've meet 18 month ago an escort in Munich.

Her name was Ornella maybe 25 yo dark brown hair with a scart on her belly (maybe appendicitis).

I can't find her, any body can help me?

Thanks

Ether Eau
06-21-10, 19:53
Hello !

I've meet 18 month ago an escort, her name was Ornella, dark brown hairs, maybe 25 yo, with a scart on her belly (maybe appendicitis).

Anybody knows her?

I can't find her anymore.

Please help.

Thanx

Gergiev
06-23-10, 03:36
I've meet 18 month ago an escort, her name was Ornella, dark brown hairs, maybe 25 yo, with a scart on her belly (maybe appendicitis).

Anybody knows her?

I can't find her anymore.

Please help.

EE,

One of the Atrice girls is called Ornella and operates throughout Bavaria, including Munich, but is 42 years old.

http://www.actrice-escort.de/2-0-damen.html?FORM[detail]=210&location=

Probably not the same lady???

Ether Eau
06-23-10, 17:20
No, not the same.

Thanks

EE,

One of the Atrice girls is called Ornella and operates throughout Bavaria, including Munich, but is 42 years old.

http://www.actrice-escort.de/2-0-damen.html?FORM[detail]=210&location=

Probably not the same lady?

Moshe1
07-02-10, 10:34
Hi guys,

I'll be arriving in a couple of days, around 11:00pm, at a hotel in Unterhaching. I've already read that about the situation in Munich, but traveling by train to Colloseum or to other recommended places is probably not practical at that hour. What'd make more sense is probably taking a taxi or walking to a nearer place; inviting a lady to the hotel is also an option.

My preference is for full service (BBBJ would be nice) from a young, thin & petite lady with good attitude/GFE.

What would you recommend?

Thanks

Nightelf
07-12-10, 14:22
Since I am in Munich and Bavaria frequently and don't have the pleasure of visiting the northern regions, I typically rely on this site to find both indys and clubs. I use it for Nurnberg, Munich, Regensburg etc. Hope it helps someone!

http://www.bavarialadies.de/Filter/m%C3%BCnchen-1.htmlThanks. This is certainly a helpful side.

By the way, a couple of question if anyone can help me out:

1. What is the going rate for indys per shot? Is it about 100 for 40 mins

2. Is there a difference between Escort and Hostessen?

Thanks for any enlightenment

Passionateheart
07-15-10, 16:16
Are there any partytreff clubs around Munich?

Thank you in advance!

Kuby Jato
07-28-10, 00:42
Had a few days in Munich, after seeing some sights in Vienna, so I went to Munich to see how the other half live.

Over the course of a few days, I started with Natalia Stern at Studio Butterfly and Machtlfingerstrasse in Obersendling, which I found by accident. Stopped in for a quickie with a very nice girl with nice fake boobs and fiery red hair. Had a simple slap and tickle. She was very affectionate and pleasant to be with and very playful. Probably one of the warmest people I have ever played with. Definitely worth a repeat visit the next time I am in town. Ran about 100EUR, which seemed the norm whenever I went for a quickie in Munich.

The next day took an U-Bahn ride out to Stahlgruberring to see what the fuss was all about and stopped in Victoria Hunter. They had me sit in a foyer room and the hostess brought in a woman one at a time (there were three present), and I selected Jasmin, a very slim, young Hungarian woman. She had a very soft touch and worked me up to completion. She was very professional and succeeded in clearing the pipes. The whole process from start to finish was not only professional, but also done in a tasteful, comfortable manner. Would definitely visit again.

After VH, decided to stop at L'Amour Deluxe in Giesing at Aschauerstrasse, and see Stella. The photos on Red Lantern had my libido going and when I saw her in-person, I thought I was going to lose it. Very fit, tight body. Service was okay, nothing special.

XXL
08-01-10, 17:17
2. Is there a difference between Escort and Hostessen?I think escorts come to your home/room while "hostessen" wait for you in some place. Difference between incalls and outcalls. However on those sites you may find the same ladies advertised in both categories.

AColonizer
08-29-10, 10:56
Which are the sex opportunities while there is the Oktoberfest in Munich??? With the economic crisis, prices should be halfed in Germany too, or not??? It is incredible there is nothing about Oktoberfest sex here.

Houellebecq
09-04-10, 16:30
Which are the sex opportunities while there is the Oktoberfest in Munich??? With the economic crisis, prices should be halfed in Germany too, or not??? It is incredible there is nothing about Oktoberfest sex here.My dear, the "economic crisis" is over, at least in Germany, and especially in Munich. Prices might have been cut a bit for some time here, but they are fully restored now.

Graf 61
09-07-10, 03:40
Does anyone have any experience with this place?

The girls on ladies.de are super-hot, well, at least some of them are.

Stegram
09-09-10, 19:19
Using Kuby Jato's report (thanks!) I was able to find the studio butterfly (and the other 5 businesses in the same place). It took some doing, so I'm going to put this up stupid easy:

Get on the subway and find your way to the Machtlfinger Station. There's only 2 exits - find the one that takes you to the street and not to a wooded sidewalk area.
Turn left at the street (Machtlfinger St.) and walk down about 200 meters until you see a nondescript building on the right with a big "12" on it. (address: 12 Machtlfinger St.)

Go into the building and on each floor, there are two doors with a bulletin board with pictures of the girls working that day on it. Choose your favorite, push the buzzer button with her name on it, and she'll answer ( if she's not busy). I speak no German but was able to pull this off.
15 mins: 50 Euros
30 mins: 100 Euros
60 mins: 150 Euros

Shower available, CBJ, FS. Wouldn't accept tip.

The pictures I saw on the board matched the girl.
Good Luck!

Whomer
09-22-10, 08:38
As most of you know the Octoberfest in Munich started some days ago.

This is a great opportunity to find one night stands with normal women and girls. All what you need is a hotel room in a girl friendly hotel and keeping your eyes open.
I stood this time at the hotel Bayerischer Hof which is fine for our hobby.
At the Wiesn (Octoberfest) you will find 10,000s of people and many beautiful and stunning girls. Of course, they are not working girls. But many of them have some beer here. So our advantage is that alcohol makes them a little bit less shy. I don't talk about drunken girls, which you can find here too. Drunken people are mostly a little bit disgusting, and I'm not in to find drunken females.

Yesterday I arrived with some friends around 06:00pm after some work meetings in Munich. Strolling around, having some fun, and not drinking too much. It was fun. Incidentally at 08:00 pm we met a group of young people (m+f) we joined. But I lost the group later because I was attracted by 2 other ladies enjoying some rides. It was easy to get in contact to them, but finally I didn't succeeded to convince one of them to go with me. So left them and walked along the tents and rides. Eventually I met 3 of the group of left 2 h ago and we went for a beer. 2 of them were a couple and they left soon and I was alone with a nice young lady. She was from Upper Austria, worked shortterm in Munich, as many people do during the Octoberfest.
Finally we went to my hotel and had a great night and sex together. As great as a one night stand can be.

What you have to do is to attract the woman you want to go with. It is not about money, it is about fun for a night. So it is a little bit different to the regular stuff we have in ISG.

If you are looking for something interesting and sometimes unexpected, then the Octoberfest is a good opportunity to get in close contact with women who wouldn't do this usually.

Angus Magee
09-22-10, 13:13
If you are looking for something interesting and sometimes unexpected, then the Octoberfest is a good opportunity to get in close contact with women who wouldn't do this usually.

Good freebie report Whomer. While this forum is generally seen as for pay sex I believe there is certainly room for this sort of report. It inspires us guys who have more or less given up on free sex ;)

Just out of curiosity-how old are you and how old was the young lady?

AM

Whomer
09-25-10, 20:20
Good freebie report Whomer. While this forum is generally seen as for pay sex I believe there is certainly room for this sort of report. It inspires us guys who have more or less given up on free sex ;)

Just out of curiosity-how old are you and how old was the young lady?

AM

Whomer: 40-50, young lady around 25yo.

I agree with you, we talk mainly about pay sex. But nevertheless sex rules.
If I can get free sex, then means always more engagement from side. Because you can not win the partner with money, you have to convince her that it is worth to be with you. Sometimes I fail, but sometimes I win. And these events had been in most cases something to remember.

MrPenis
09-30-10, 17:51
Gentlemen,

I will be stuck in Munich for a night, staying at a hotel near the MUC airport. I would like to make the best out of it but I am not familiar with the area at all. Does anyone have any ideas for what kind of opportunities are available near the airport and are accessible by public transport. Greatly appreciate it.

MrPenis

Mtraveller
10-02-10, 17:04
There is nothing. The next opportunity is the Hawaii near Ingolstadt (70 km away, check Germany FKK forum). Only sensible way to get there is by rental car.

Gentlemen,

I will be stuck in Munich for a night, staying at a hotel near the MUC airport. I would like to make the best out of it but I am not familiar with the area at all. Does anyone have any ideas for what kind of opportunities are available near the airport and are accessible by public transport. Greatly appreciate it.

MrPenis

MrPenis
10-05-10, 14:38
Thanks. I guess I will be doing some other sight seeing.

There is nothing. The next opportunity is the Hawaii near Ingolstadt (70 km away, check Germany FKK forum). Only sensible way to get there is by rental car.

Whomer
10-13-10, 11:56
Gentlemen,

MrPenis

This is a more or less dead area. I don't know where you stay exactly, because there a 2 hotels inside the airport area and a couple of hotels in same small towns around the airport. There isn't a professional scene, maybe you can find a lonely business lady staying in the same hotel.

What could be a little bit interesting is to pick up a lady at the airport. During the summer time, but also in October, many young people travel around, also backpackers. MUC doesn't offer places to stay overnight in the airport (see also: http://www.sleepinginairports.net, etc.). So you can sometime pick up people looking for a free warm bed. Honestly: It is not so convenient.

If you want to check out the situation, then have a look to T1 in MUC.

Jimmy K II
10-13-10, 15:58
Gentlemen,

MrPenis

It has already been written: MUC Airport area is dead

Next spots would be either Dachau, Landshut, Ingolstadt or Augsburg.
All spots have to be entered by rental car (ok, Dachau would work by cab ~40,00 EUR single trip?)

Dachau: www.engel-dachau.de
www.emotion-pure.com

Landshut: www.edle-engel-landshut.de/
http://mausi33.com/ => very good anal action !!!

Ingolstadt: www.fkk-hawaii.de (check out FKK-section in the forums)

Augsburg: www.fkk-colosseum.de (check out FKK-section in the forums)

Hope, this little information was helpful to you - have fun and cheers!

Jimmyk

MrPenis
10-14-10, 04:48
Thanks for the info!

Has anyone visited the Arkanum swingers club? Seems to be pretty close to the airport and they accept single men.

http://www.lustschloss-arkanum.de/index.php?page=home&tritt=ein

Mtraveller
10-15-10, 21:51
The Arkanum is a swinger club for the local Munich scene. Take the fact that they don't have an English home page as a hint that they are not catering for travelling mongers. Unless you have previous experiences with swinger clubs, like the scene and are good looking and good at making contact you will be in for a big disappointment.
For the price of the Arkanum entrance fee you can get a rental car and pay the entrance fee at Hawaii. Or you could save the rental car and invite me to the Hawaii entrance fee in case I'm around that night.

Thanks for the info!

Has anyone visited the Arkanum swingers club? Seems to be pretty close to the airport and they accept single men.

http://www.lustschloss-arkanum.de/index.php?page=home&tritt=ein

Mcqwerty
11-13-10, 23:01
Planning on traveling to Munich for the first time in late November (27-dec. 2) want to experience some of the local flavor, but am the typical American that does not speak German. Do not want the typical tourist traps. Any advice to ensure that " great evening"?

Gislaved
11-18-10, 20:53
Planning on traveling to Munich for the first time in late November (27-dec. 2) want to experience some of the local flavor, but am the typical American that does not speak German. Do not want the typical tourist traps. Any advice to ensure that " great evening"?This very much depends on two things.

1. What are you looking for?

2. How mobile are you?

If you have a car then you could go to Augsburg or Ingolstadt easily for a visit to a FKK. This is probably not everyones taste, but I would guess for an American quite an experience.

Inside Munich there are some areas that are easier to reach by public transportation then others. Mactlfingerstr and Hoferstr are probably the easiest to reach. There are subway/train stations close by.

You could also think of www.Penthouseprivat.de, or www.Lustlounge.de. Both have consistently good reviews.

I would avoid anything close to the main train station, or the Hansastrasse.

Mcqwerty
11-21-10, 15:03
This very much depends on two things.

1. What are you looking for?

2. How mobile are you?

If you have a car then you could go to Augsburg or Ingolstadt easily for a visit to a FKK. This is probably not everyones taste, but I would guess for an American quite an experience.

Inside Munich there are some areas that are easier to reach by public transportation then others. Mactlfingerstr and Hoferstr are probably the easiest to reach. There are subway/train stations close by.

You could also think of www.Penthouseprivat.de, or www.Lustlounge.de. Both have consistently good reviews.

I would avoid anything close to the main train station, or the Hansastrasse.Thanks, I will be without an auto so this limits the new expernance, but I look forward to new things.

Kimino
12-20-10, 10:56
Hi everybody.

I searched on the forum but probably did it in the wrong way and couldn't find the info I was looking for.

We are planning a trip to Munich at the beginning of February. We will drive there so no problems to move around.

We are looking for FKKs in the area. I visited many FKKs in the past (Artemis a lot, Paradise, Palace, Oase, Colosseum).

What are the best places of that kind in the Munich area?

The only 2 names I found area Hawaii. De and Relax. De.

There doesn't seem to be much in that area.

Any help / suggestion / info will be super appreciated.

Best

Gislaved
12-20-10, 12:35
Hi everybody.

I searched on the forum but probably did it in the wrong way and couldn't find the info I was looking for.

We are planning a trip to Munich at the beginning of February. We will drive there so no problems to move around.

We are looking for FKKs in the area. I visited many FKKs in the past (Artemis a lot, Paradise, Palace, Oase, Colosseum).

What are the best places of that kind in the Munich area?

The only 2 names I found area Hawaii. De and Relax. De.

There doesn't seem to be much in that area.

Any help / suggestion / info will be super appreciated.

BestHi,

Best places are not in Munich. Colloseum in Augsburg or Hawai in Ingolstadt are better. In Munich there are Relax, Suedfass Oase (http://www.fkk-club-in-muenchen.de/) and Fkk Sunshine. I guess google can help.

None of these clubs are very big. Also they are more expensive then the ones outside Munich.

My advice would be to use the car and go to Augsburg or Ingolstadt.

Cheers

Jimmy K II
12-21-10, 08:52
Hi,

Best places are not in Munich. Colloseum in Augsburg or Hawai in Ingolstadt are better. In Munich there are Relax, Suedfass Oase (

http://www.fkk-club-in-muenchen.de/

) and Fkk Sunshine. I guess google can help.

None of these clubs are very big. Also they are more expensive then the ones outside Munich.

My advice would be to use the car and go to Augsburg or Ingolstadt.

CheersHi Kimino,

That's abolutely right. I only can underline this.

Forget about the Munich FKK-Scene: expensive, small, not much choice.

Better places are

Ingolstadt (www.fkk-hawaii.de) where even food is served in the evening and you can have alcoholic drinks or.

Augsburg (www.fkk-colosseum.de) where the lineup is normally very good in regards of mostly stunning girls. Negative in Augsburg is, that there's no food served and that you don't get alcoholic drinks.

Entry fee is on both clubs 65, 00 EUR and the CU (Club Unit) is 50, 00 EUR / 30 min (no extras like CIM, COB, anal etc.)

Wish you best of luck and have fun!

Cheers.

Jimmyk

Volcasa
12-30-10, 00:14
Ingolstadt

www.fkk-hawaii.de

Where even food is served in the evening and you can have alcoholic drinks or.

Augsburg

www.fkk-colosseum.de

Where the lineup is normally very good in regards of mostly stunning girls. Negative in Augsburg is, that there's no food served and that you don't get alcoholic drinks.

Jimmy, can you tell me if these clubs are reachable via public transportation or should I rent a car? I've never driven on the German roadways. Are they easy to find with a rented GPS?

Thanks

U Turner
12-30-10, 15:58
Jimmy, can you tell me if these clubs are reachable via public transportation or should I rent a car? I've never driven on the German roadways. Are they easy to find with a rented GPS?

ThanksIMHO, the best way to go to these clubs (from Münhen) is train + taxi. Train ticket costs around 30-40€ and taxi costs 15-20€ two ways.

Turner

Xxcite
01-01-11, 19:45
Hawaii:

Trains from Munich Hauptbahnhof to Ingolstadt Hauptbahnhof operate every half hour during daytime and every hour from 9 pm until about 11. 30 pm. Travel time is about 50 mins.

From Ingolstadt Hauptbahnhof, use Bus 10, direction Herschelstr, to Brueckenkopf then Bus 21, direction Manchinger Str, to Steinheilstrasse. Walk Southwest about 200 m to Hawaii. Buses operate every half hour until about 8. 30 pm.

Or take a Taxi (6km, about 12 Euros)

If you go by car, the address is 85053 Ingolstadt, Steinheilstr. 6. About 2 km from the major highway (A9).

Colosseum:

Trains from Munich Hauptbahnhof to Augsburg Hauptbahnhof operate every half hour during daytime and every hour from 9 pm to about 11. 30 pm. Travel time is about 50 mins.

From Augsburg Hauptbahnhof, use Tram 4, direction P+R Nord, to Baerenwirt, then Bus 21, direction Baerenkeller Sued, to Baerenbergl. Walk South about 300 m to Colosseum. Tram + Bus operate every 15 mins until about midnight.

Or take a Taxi (5-6 km, about 12 Euros)

You can also walk from Augsburg Oberhausen train station (one stop beyond Ausgburg Hauptbahnhof on regional trains) about 20 mins. Via Sallingerstr, Schubertstr, August-Wessels-Str. To Gubener Str. But you have to know your way.

If you go by car, the addres is 86156 Augsburg, Gubener Str. 13. About 4 km from the major highway (A8)

If you go and return on the same day, best deal is a „Bayern Ticket'.21 Euros for one person or 29 Euros for a party of up to 5. It is valid all day for all regional trains (not IC / ICE) and includes public transportation in Munich, Augsburg and Ingolstadt. Single fare to Augsburg is 12 Euros and 16 Euros to Ingolstadt. Express train fares (IC / ICE) are about 50% more.

Volcasa
01-02-11, 00:25
Excellent info Xxcite, thanks! Much appreciated!

Amadeuss
03-27-11, 21:45
Juliana is a very attractive, elegant blonde lady with long legs, long silky blonde hair nice full breat and an enticing figure to die for. Simply a dream like woman you should defenitely meet.

She is a very open minded and passionate concubine who loves drives her partner crazy with her enticing erotic temptation and seduction. Don't miss the opportunity to meet such an extraordinary blonde lady.

More information:

www.lindas-friends.comThis is not a report from ground zero but from the pimp. Would suggest the admin to look into that sort of spamming.

Thanks

Edie72
04-03-11, 12:24
Any information about? I don't understand if the site is working as a model agency or you're going to speak directly with the girl and set the detailes. After that you're going to a bordelle or to lady's appartament?

Thanks

Larry Vel
04-17-11, 20:05
Hi, can anyone explain what this site is as I am hopeless at German!

Is is similar to the FKK clubs?

Thanks

Luvpuss
04-20-11, 00:04
Do you think that I am a pimp? I am Linda, the owner of the agency who had bee a well-known international courtesan before I established my own agency. Simply think about before hawk around. .

Unfortunately, Juliana has moved to Mallorca for the occupation. But we are proud to present you our new lady Eva from Munich and soon Dana. A busty, slim and extraordinary lady.

Check our our website.

www.lindas-friends.comPrices start at 500E. No thanks.

Larry Vel
04-20-11, 22:01
Hi,

Any feedback for Pascha in Munchen?

Gergiev
04-23-11, 04:51
Do you think that I am a pimp? I am Linda, the owner of the agency who had bee a well-known international courtesan before I established my own agency. Simply think about before hawk around.No, but you keep the breaking the rules around here about advertising in the discussion areas.

So, as far as some of us are concerned, you ARE pimping your girls in an inappropriate branch.

Kindly restrict your posts to the Classified Ads section and leave the rest of us free to converse without having to negotiate your commercials.

Or alternatively sod off and leave us in peace.

VG.

Dave Lamd
05-16-11, 22:18
Anyone tried the gangbangs they have at spermafreunde. De? I'm interested (to say the least)

Dave Lamd
05-16-11, 22:21
Do you think that I am a pimp?

Eloshine
05-20-11, 02:49
Hi why'all, I'll be going to Munich for the first time in a couple of weeks. After doing my own research, I'm thinking of using the Actrice Escort (www.actrice-escort.de) , particularly these:

http://www.actrice-escort.de/2-1-ladies.html?FORM[detail]=469&location=Munich.

http://www.actrice-escort.de/2-1-ladies.html?FORM[detail]=199&location=Munich#picture.

I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with this agency or girls? I'm trying to find an outcall service for no more than 200 Eur / hr.

I'll be sure to post my finding!

Thanks

Rrandyg
06-11-11, 17:12
Hello, All.

I will be travelling with stopover in Munich Monday 13 and Friday 17 and Saturday 18. If any bro's going to be in town during this time interested in a trip to Colloseum please PM. Also if anyone have any suggestions on FKK's in Munich please PM. Thanks and happy punting to all.

Randy

Pussluv
06-21-11, 19:09
Hi gurus,

I am an English speaking with rudimentary German skills. Staurday 2nd I am in Munikh, have a car rented. Please tell me which Swinger club is my best bet to get laid? I know names and addresses just do not know where is more chance for a single non German man. I am no model but OK. Ibiza-town claims they always have horny women for single men. Is that right?

I know about clubs and FKK-s Just prefer swingers-non professionals this time.

If I have no chance then I would just go to FKK colosseum.

And yes, is there a good bar scene maybe to pick up a local woman? I am not looking for model, young etc, just average 40-50 Frau.

Thanks

Gergiev
06-22-11, 02:11
Please tell me which Swinger club is my best bet to get laid? I know names and addresses just do not know where is more chance for a single non German man. I am no model but OK. Ibiza-town claims they always have horny women for single men. Is that right?

I know about clubs and FKK-s Just prefer swingers-non professionals this time. PL,

Nobody here can guarantee you success with "non-pros" at any swinger club.

Basically you pays your money and takes your chances.

Haven't been to Ibiza Burg but their web-site and guestbook alludes to pros there to satisfy single men so that's what they mean, I guess.

In fact, they don't allow single women at all unless they come with a couple which would make it even more difficult I would have thought.

At least at FKK, you know what you're getting?

VG.

Pussluv
06-22-11, 16:02
PL,

Nobody here can guarantee you success with "non-pros" at any swinger club.

Basically you pays your money and takes your chances.

Haven't been to Ibiza Burg but their web-site and guestbook alludes to pros there to satisfy single men so that's what they mean, I guess.

In fact, they don't allow single women at all unless they come with a couple which would make it even more difficult I would have thought.

At least at FKK, you know what you're getting?

VG.Thank you for prompt answer. Certainly nobody can guarantee success in Swinger Clubs and seems it is not easy. Now can you gurus please compare for me FKK and Erotik clubs, pricewise and servicewise. Which one is a better investment?

Fo example in Ingolstadt next to Hawaii FKK there is Venus Erotik Club, I could not find any review on it. What is it? A strip club purely or club with full services? How much is 0. 5 hr full service and other typical questions.

Here is club's website. No indication on price, though.

www.clubvenus-ingolstadt.de/

Please if someone knows.

Corre
07-15-11, 18:25
Going to drive Munich. Sweden next week. Any places like FKK or partytreff in nearby? Want to spend like just 30 minutes / 50 euros on a stop. Or like 3 hrs 70-90 euros.

Drive up against Berlin or take longer trip west over frankfurt?

Need fast tips!

Ralph T
07-20-11, 19:53
http://www.escortinmunich.com/escort_in_munich.htm

This is the best escort I've found in Munich, she is a Russian girl that can suck the sheets threw your dick! Her blow jobs are amazing, after you think you've finished she tickles the head to make you cum and cum again. Besides that she has a very nice pussy. Nice girl.

John Auro
07-23-11, 07:07
Yes Alexia, does nice girlfriendsex,

Its true.

But she has this strange mouthsmell.

Which I already noticed by oher girls who suck totaly?

Some girls are very quick running to the bath tube and gargling LISTERINE or ODOL, after the deed.

I guess this helps them from getting this?

John

Xtase
07-27-11, 12:37
Hi!

Thanks for the reviews in the forum.

I will be in Munich for 2 nights and wonder where I can find ladies that offer FS (BBBJ, anal and CIM) , clubs or private service (building / address)? What is the rate for FS these days? Are there any clubs around Munich with the rate around 100-120 EURO for 45 min pleasure? Or is the FKK Colosseum. Augsburg the best choice?

Thanks for the help.

Sebastiane
08-11-11, 09:51
Hi. I am in Munich soon on business and would like to visit.

Villa Roma. I've read the excellent report by hektor on here and.

Been to the website but it doesn't have pricing on their.

I've understood that to go with a lady is 300 euros per hour.

But it seems you also have to buy drinks for the girl of your choice?

Is that true? What do drinks cost?

If someone could write a brief report on what to expect / do.

At villa roma I'd be grateful and promise a detailed report of my adventures!

Kuranyi
09-12-11, 12:25
Hi. I am in Munich soon on business and would like to visit.

Villa Roma. I've read the excellent report by hektor on here and.

Been to the website but it doesn't have pricing on their.

I've understood that to go with a lady is 300 euros per hour.

But it seems you also have to buy drinks for the girl of your choice?

Is that true? What do drinks cost?

If someone could write a brief report on what to expect / do.

At villa roma I'd be grateful and promise a detailed report of my adventures!You don't have to buy the girls drinks. Of course they try to convince you to buy them drinks. But theres no must.

Half an hour is 200€. One hour 300€ as far as I know. They still offer a free shuttle service by a regular cab. Just call 004917696646672 10-15min before you want to go.

Enzian
09-22-11, 03:46
At Colosseum the entry guy who takes your fee will order any kind of meal for you brought to the club, they keep a list under the counter. I ordered spaghetti (trying to keep it simple) , and when I was leaving and trying to pay for it he said nevermind, on the club-but YMMV. And the blonde Russian I had seen noticed me out there in the entry waiting for my cab, and came over and held my hand for a minute and told me to take care. Damn I'd like to see her again.

Hi Kimino,

That's abolutely right. I only can underline this.

Forget about the Munich FKK-Scene: expensive, small, not much choice.

Better places are

Ingolstadt (

www.fkk-hawaii.de

) where even food is served in the evening and you can have alcoholic drinks or.

Augsburg (

www.fkk-colosseum.de

) where the lineup is normally very good in regards of mostly stunning girls. Negative in Augsburg is, that there's no food served and that you don't get alcoholic drinks.

Entry fee is on both clubs 65, 00 EUR and the CU (Club Unit) is 50, 00 EUR / 30 min (no extras like CIM, COB, anal etc.)

Wish you best of luck and have fun!

Cheers.

Jimmyk

Hessen Bub
10-08-11, 08:37
With the economic crisis, prices should be halfed in Germany too, or not???There's NO country in Europe where prices for PaySex where halfed, not even Spain which wa s struck hard by the crisis. Germany. Prices have been quite stable over the last 10 years, especially in FKKs. BTW. Unemployment in Germany is at the lowest rate for ages!

HB

Hessen Bub
10-08-11, 08:40
http://www.escortinmunich.com/escort_in_munich.htm

This is the best escort I've found in Munich, she is a Russian girl that can suck the sheets threw your dick! Her blow jobs are amazing, after you think you've finished she tickles the head to make you cum and cum again. Besides that she has a very nice pussy. Nice girl.What does she charge?

HB

Hessen Bub
10-08-11, 08:41
Hi!

Thanks for the reviews in the forum.

I will be in Munich for 2 nights and wonder where I can find ladies that offer FS (BBBJ, anal and CIM) , clubs or private service (building / address)? What is the rate for FS these days? Are there any clubs around Munich with the rate around 100-120 EURO for 45 min pleasure? Or is the FKK Colosseum. Augsburg the best choice?

Thanks for the help.Best place to go is Colosseum in Augsburg or Hawaii in Ingolstadt. Got wheels?

Hb

Nicolai6
10-11-11, 18:11
I hope someone can help me to visit a Laufhaus I Munich that I visited last week. I lost the address.

It is with 3 floors + basement, and with 4 apartments at each floor. 2 to the left and 2 to the right side at each stock.

In the basement there is a SM clinic.

I think the number at the street is 12.

Can someone help me?

And excuse me that I cannot write in German.

Thanks

Ralph T
10-14-11, 13:18
What does she charge?

HB200 Euro an hour, she is worth it :-')

DanDan8020
10-14-11, 22:20
Hi all.

I will be in Munchen Monday. Not enough tim to go to coloseum or haway so I have to make my picks on the local scene.

I could not decided between the love house and fkk so I decided to try booth. Choosed a hotel in euro industrial park, this will give me the posibilityes tovisit love haus in the area and if I am in a mood to go to fkk relax later as it is fairly close. I must say I have never been to fkk before.

What I am. Interested in and saw no reports on is threesome with lesby show. Do they charge more or just price for 2 girls? Any girls recomandation in the area?

My report will follow.

Gislaved
10-26-11, 21:06
I hope someone can help me to visit a Laufhaus I Munich that I visited last week. I lost the address.

It is with 3 floors + basement, and with 4 apartments at each floor. 2 to the left and 2 to the right side at each stock.

In the basement there is a SM clinic.

I think the number at the street is 12.

Can someone help me?

And excuse me that I cannot write in German.

ThanksThat must be Machtlfingerstrasse 12.

Cheers

Poor Sybarite
11-21-11, 17:07
I will be in Munich soon. I saw a lot of lady / clubs / Laufhaus advertisement in rotelaterne. De. But none of those clubs / ladies mention price. How much do they charge? There is a mentioning of Laufhaus in Machtlfingerstrasse 12, is it good? I mongered in Cologne and went to Traum-Paradies. Does those Laufhaus operate the same way?

Nose Dick
12-18-11, 07:54
Dear All,

First of all apologies from the extended group of being "taker" instead of being "giver" to ISG.

I will be in Munich next week (Dec 21) , and I am going to be close to Karlsplatz. Being a techy guy, I googled FKK's nearby. The closest seems to be M54 Sauna. But it's not for straight guys. So the other two options are FKK Relax (which is a bit further) and FKK Sunshine (which is very close).

I don't speak German. Any suggestion which one should I go to? Relax or Sunshine? Any suggestions?

Captainb
12-18-11, 11:12
Dear All,

First of all apologies from the extended group of being "taker" instead of being "giver" to ISG.

I will be in Munich next week (Dec 21) , and I am going to be close to Karlsplatz. Being a techy guy, I googled FKK's nearby. The closest seems to be M54 Sauna. But it's not for straight guys. So the other two options are FKK Relax (which is a bit further) and FKK Sunshine (which is very close).

I don't speak German. Any suggestion which one should I go to? Relax or Sunshine? Any suggestions?Don't go to Munich FKK clubs!

Take some more time and either go to Colosseum in Augsburg or Hawaii in Ingolstadt.

Go by rental car or train. Don't use taxi because it's too expensive.

Both clubs are much better than any of the Munich clubs!

Greets from Bavaria.

Captain B.

Nose Dick
12-19-11, 12:01
Thanks Captainb. I am afraid I don't have time nor energy to Ingolstadt. So I am stuck with the below. If I hate them, it will still be an experience.

Don't go to Munich FKK clubs!

Take some more time and either go to Colosseum in Augsburg or Hawaii in Ingolstadt.

Go by rental car or train. Don't use taxi because it's too expensive.

Both clubs are much better than any of the Munich clubs!

Greets from Bavaria.

Captain B.

Captainb
12-19-11, 21:24
Thanks Captainb. I am afraid I don't have time nor energy to Ingolstadt. So I am stuck with the below. If I hate them, it will still be an experience.
But please report back!

I myself went to Ingolstadt (fkk-hawaii dot de) on Saturday afternoon:

3some with the Romanian Duo Anna and Roxana.

Mmmmmmmmmmm, yummy!

Lots of DFK's, so much BBBJ's, DATY, Pussy grabbing (Anna forced it) , fuck both of them in various positions (fuck one, DFK the other; DATY one while the other rode me cowgirl etc.)

Fast action but I really liked it! Cheap (2 times 50) and efficient.

On Sunday afternoon I went to Augsburg (fkk-colosseum dot com) :

I took German girl Lena because of her firm and perfect body.

She's not everybody's darling. She don't do DFK. But I liked it anyhow.

We went to the Jacuzzi. After in the room I covered her body with kisses. Long lasting DATY. Good BBBJ. Carefully fucked her tight pussy in various positions. Again BBBJ to finish with CIM.

Very nice one and a half hours. Damage was 200 (50 each half hour, extra 50 for CIM).

With Lena YMMV.

Cheers and good luck in Munich.

Captain B.

Hessen Bub
12-19-11, 22:23
FKK Relax should be OK, at least no rip off according to German boards. I've never been there.

HB

Nose Dick
12-22-11, 19:36
Thanks for the earlier replies.

I was in Munich last night (Wed evening) and I hopped into a taxi from Karlsplatz around 8pm. I gave the driver the address of FKK Relax. The driver countered my request by saying that Sudfass Oase was closer to where I was, and it was an ok place.

So I went there.

Inside was typical FKK. Only smaller compared to goldengirls in Vienna.

Entrance fee is 60 Euro. Small dressing room. Typical plastic flip flops to walk around.

Upon my exit from the dressing room with a towel around my waist, a girl welcomed me. Given that I was new to Oase, she offered a tour of the premises. We had a basic tour with Anna.

- Bar. Alcoholic beverages extra 6 Euros, non-alcoholic beverages free (actually it turns out redbull is 3 Euro as well)

- One jacuzzi in the main foyer. Open to everyone.

- Another jacuzzi in a more closed area, you can only go there with a girl.

- couple of rooms here & there.

- a shower area.

- a sauna.

Than the most important piece of information came from Anna. The girls in Oase wouldn't approach to guys. If a guy wants, they can initiate the discussion. This was different compared to goldengirls.

Anna, was 1. 70, dark haired, beautiful looking German lady.

After cleaning my genitals in the shower, I went to the bar, ordered a redbull than a coke. Now that I was juiced up, I was ready to go.

There were 8-9 girls around. Different nationalities and different complexion (african complexion, white caucasians). No Asian. There were lots of eye contact with all of them but none made any attempt to call me or solicit in any other way. It was a great comfort.

I finally opted for anna who was very nice and beautiful. The asking price was 75 Euro for half an hour. And you can choose from the ala carte menu (anal, threesome, etc.)

I didn't choose any of these. Overall I really enjoyed myself with Anna. Given the time I had to go back to hotel. But it was a pleasant experience.

Hossi36
12-23-11, 07:25
I am living in Munich for 12 years now and as mentioned before it is surely not the heaven for mongering and not worth visiting only for that hobby. But it is a really nice and interesting city and if you are here and want to have soe fun I can recommend at least one adress: www.emotion-pure.com In Dachau (about 30 minutes from the City-center with car / Taxi).

I have been there a few times, good atmosphere, no Rip-Off and prices are ok (for Munich). I payed 150 Euro for 1 hour including BBBJ.

Girls are changing every week and you can see the actual ones on their website.

I think the pictures there are a little bit "Photoshopped" but not too much.

Hope that this will help some of you.

StarFighter
02-03-12, 09:38
I prefer to see private ladies rather than to visit clubs etc.

My favourite resource for punting in Munich would have to be kaufmich-dot-com. I have had a great time with a number of ladies who advertise there.

Only a couple of those ladies are still advertising and I am happy to name names.

First is Carmen Blond. Intelligent, chatty, attentive to what you ask for and very good at fulfilling your desires. She is also not just the best looking woman I have ever screwed but the best looking that I have ever met. Not quite up with the very best GFE but everything else more than makes up. Without question a five star experience (out of a maximum of five.)

The other is Marianna / Sara. What a lady. She is very hard to get hold of. It took me three goes on three separate trips to Munich but finally she came knocking at my hotel room door. What an experience. This was beyond GFE. We spent two hours together diligently working out exactly what would give the other the greatest pleasure. I'd put it thus: before I met her, I had never imagined that I could ever feel so much sheer joy with a wg. If you put in the effort to see her and treat her well, you might experience that too. As I noted above, my personal ranking system awards a maximum of five stars. After seeing Marianna, it was clear to me that five stars would be wrong as she was so very much better than any of the ladies who had reached five stars in my book that I had to extend the numbers. In fact, the gap between her and the rest was so great that I gave her seven stars because I thought that it would be possible to see a wg who was also so far beyond five stars that she deserved more while at the same time not being close enough to Marianna to share a position on the rankings. (As it happened a month later I did meet that six star lady but that was in another country.)

Sebastiane
02-22-12, 15:02
Hi Starfighter,

Thanks for the reviews of Carmen Blonde (just saw her pictures and she is HOT!) and Marianne too at kaufmich. I just wanted to ask.

How much Carmen charges per hour as it isn't on her website?

Thanks

I prefer to see private ladies rather than to visit clubs etc.

My favourite resource for punting in Munich would have to be kaufmich-dot-com. I have had a great time with a number of ladies who advertise there.

Only a couple of those ladies are still advertising and I am happy to name names.

First is Carmen Blond. Intelligent, chatty, attentive to what you ask for and very good at fulfilling your desires. She is also not just the best looking woman I have ever screwed but the best looking that I have ever met. Not quite up with the very best GFE but everything else more than makes up. Without question a five star experience (out of a maximum of five.)

The other is Marianna / Sara. What a lady. She is very hard to get hold of. It took me three goes on three separate trips to Munich but finally she came knocking at my hotel room door. What an experience. This was beyond GFE. We spent two hours together diligently working out exactly what would give the other the greatest pleasure. I'd put it thus: before I met her, I had never imagined that I could ever feel so much sheer joy with a wg. If you put in the effort to see her and treat her well, you might experience that too. As I noted above, my personal ranking system awards a maximum of five stars. After seeing Marianna, it was clear to me that five stars would be wrong as she was so very much better than any of the ladies who had reached five stars in my book that I had to extend the numbers. In fact, the gap between her and the rest was so great that I gave her seven stars because I thought that it would be possible to see a wg who was also so far beyond five stars that she deserved more while at the same time not being close enough to Marianna to share a position on the rankings. (As it happened a month later I did meet that six star lady but that was in another country.)

Nille Copenhagen
03-18-12, 13:20
I am living in Munich for 12 years now and as mentioned before it is surely not the heaven for mongering and not worth visiting only for that hobby. But it is a really nice and interesting city and if you are here and want to have soe fun I can recommend at least one adress:

www.emotion-pure.com

In Dachau (about 30 minutes from the City-center with car / Taxi).

I have been there a few times, good atmosphere, no Rip-Off and prices are ok (for Munich). I payed 150 Euro for 1 hour including BBBJ.

Girls are changing every week and you can see the actual ones on their website.

I think the pictures there are a little bit "Photoshopped" but not too much.

Hope that this will help some of you.How is the price structure- any entrance fee, how much is 30 mins?

Thanks

Bonf71
03-21-12, 16:43
Hello all,

I'm new to the forum, looking for some advice. Traveling to Munich next month & staying in centre city near Marienplatz. Looking for some tips are some reliable girls that will come to my hotel. If I have to visit them, it's ok too, as long as they're reliable. If I do have to venture out to the clubs, which ones do you suggest?

Thanks for all the help in advance.

Ralph T
03-23-12, 14:55
Hello, all,

I'm new to the forum, looking for some advice. Traveling to Munich next month & staying in centre city near Marienplatz. Looking for some tips are some reliable girls that will come to my hotel. If I have to visit them, it's ok too, as long as they're reliable. If I do have to venture out to the clubs, which ones do you suggest?

Thanks for all the help in advance.Try Alexia, she gives the best BBBJ's you've ever had. You can find her if you google escortinmunich

Bonf71
03-27-12, 15:32
Try Alexia, she gives the best BBBJ's you've ever had. You can find her if you google escortinmunichThanks for the info, she doesn't offer Greek, which I'm kinda looking for. Can anyone else recommend an independent in Munich? Most of the agencies websites I looked at were way out of my price range.

XXL
04-01-12, 11:39
I'm new to the forum, looking for some advice. Traveling to Munich next month & staying in centre city near Marienplatz. Looking for some tips are some reliable girls that will come to my hotel. If I have to visit them, it's ok too, as long as they're reliable. If I do have to venture out to the clubs, which ones do you suggest?Outcalls are comparatively expensive. Besides, areas within the city walls (like Marienplatz) are no-prostitution areas, so there's a legal issue. The chances of getting into trouble are slim but it has happened. I recommend you visit the following place :

Club Vitalia, Helene-Wessel-Bogen 16 (Euroindustriepark) :

http://www.laufhaus-vitalia.de/index.php?das-vitalia

That's a place where the girls stand in front of their rooms and you can walk by and talk to them beforehand. To save on the taxi fare, take the subway (U6) from Marienplatz to "Münchner Freiheit" and take a cab from there. In the same street (Helene-Wessel-Bogen) , on the way to Vitalia, you'll see on your left another address where you have floors with pics of the girls on the wall. Here you can't see the girls in flesh and blood but you can always ring the bell and talk to them inside. It's a 5 minutes' walk from Vitalia.

Hbengkok
04-02-12, 16:32
Outcalls are comparatively expensive. Besides, areas within the city walls (like Marienplatz) are no-prostitution areas, so there's a legal issue. The chances of getting into trouble are slim but it has happened. I recommend you visit the following place :

http://www.laufhaus-vitalia.de/index.php?das-vitalia

That's a place where the girls stand in front of their rooms and you can walk by and talk to them beforehand. To save on the taxi fare, take the subway (U6) from Marienplatz to "Münchner Freiheit" and take a cab from there. In the same street (Helene-Wessel-Bogen) , on the way to Vitalia, you'll see on your left another address where you have floors with pics of the girls on the wall. Here you can't see the girls in flesh and blood but you can always ring the bell and talk to them inside. It's a 5 minutes' walk from Vitalia.I confused about the price E 170 on their website. Is this a flatrate partytreff or a brothel? We pay per shoot or maybe there other rules?

Thanks for your information.

XXL
04-02-12, 18:33
I confused about the price E 170 on their website. Is this a flatrate partytreff or a brothel? We pay per shoot or maybe there other rules?

Thanks for your information.It's a brothel, no cover charge, no entrance fee. Starting price with a girl 50 euros. Included are intercourse, normally in any positions you want, and often also BJ, everything with condom, alas. Have the girl confirm what you want before closing the door behind you. Only one or two German girls are real scammers. All the other girls are foreigners and will stick to what they promise, more or less. Where did you get the 170 euros from? Oh I see, you opened a page intended for girls who are looking for work. 170 euros is the daily rent. Open the same page and click on the Union Jack, you'll get it in English.

Hbengkok
04-03-12, 09:00
Yeah I think I missunderstood german and read the daily rent for girl LOL. Nice info, even if compare, the NRW area seem more desirable.

Thank you XXL.

It's a brothel, no cover charge, no entrance fee. Starting price with a girl 50 euros. Included are intercourse, normally in any positions you want, and often also BJ, everything with condom, alas. Have the girl confirm what you want before closing the door behind you. Only one or two German girls are real scammers. All the other girls are foreigners and will stick to what they promise, more or less. Where did you get the 170 euros from? Oh I see, you opened a page intended for girls who are looking for work. 170 euros is the daily rent. Open the same page and click on the Union Jack, you'll get it in English.

Brazil Specialist
04-20-12, 01:39

http://www.laufhaus-vitalia.de/index.php?das-vitaliaIn their web site they state that girls have to be 21 years of age. Is that typical? Has the age limit been jacked up to 21, from 18?

I am coming to Germany and looking exactly for girls in the 18-21 year range. Or don't they exist?

Angus Magee
04-20-12, 10:50
In their web site they state that girls have to be 21 years of age. Is that typical? Has the age limit been jacked up to 21, from 18?

I am coming to Germany and looking exactly for girls in the 18-21 year range. Or don't they exist?As far as I know it is quite legal for an 18/19/20 year old to work in Germany as a prostitute. In the south though things do tend to be a bit more strict and thus you may not find many advertising as such. Certainly in Berlin one finds girls advertising as 18 years old. However, as often as not the reality is that they are a few years older and can just pass for 18/19. Finding the real deal is simply a matter of exploration.

In the various FKK you may also find some "teeny" girls but again you really have to just go and search for them. In general I find the youngest one can hope to find is 20. I can also say, again in general, that while these girls may be gratifyingly youthful in appearance, the service can leave much to be desired. Of course there are always exceptions.

AM

Hossi36
05-14-12, 09:51
As far as I know it is quite legal for an 18/19/20 year old to work in Germany as a prostitute. In the south though things do tend to be a bit more strict and thus you may not find many advertising as such. Certainly in Berlin one finds girls advertising as 18 years old. However, as often as not the reality is that they are a few years older and can just pass for 18/19. Finding the real deal is simply a matter of exploration.

In the various FKK you may also find some "teeny" girls but again you really have to just go and search for them. In general I find the youngest one can hope to find is 20. I can also say, again in general, that while these girls may be gratifyingly youthful in appearance, the service can leave much to be desired. Of course there are always exceptions.

AMThe age limit in Germany for pros is still 18. No changes.

MrKMan
05-31-12, 07:13
Hi guys,

I'm traveling for business from the US to Munich this weekend. I won't have a car and will be working most of the time so I'll probably have one free day / night to check out the munich scene. I don't speak german and have no chance of making it to the Colloseum or Hawaii.

Any good recommendations in Munich? I'd rather not rely on a taxi driver's suggestions.

AColonizer
06-18-12, 21:14
Hi, fellows, did you realize uncovered blowjobs are outlaw in the Bavaria Lander? How can people get AO sex if it is not possible even uncovered blowjobs? So do people pay crazy prices for rubberish sex only?

That's very funny for Bavarian husbands too: "oh my darling, I can't suck your penis otherwise we have to pay a fine to our government.".

XXL
06-23-12, 17:47
This is how to find the place:

http://www.hotberry.de/seiten/lageplan.php

There are in fact two places with the same girls working at both places on different days. For Studio 32 the S-Bahn Isartor is the nearest. For PAZ, Rosenheimer Platz is better.

The girls are only allowed to perform hand massage but if you like mind games you can suggest other services for more money. The more a girl suspect you might be an undercover cop, the more reluctant she will be to oblige. The massage will set you back 80 euros, not cheap for a mere massage but this is Munich. There are better massages to be got in Munich (eg at Rüdersheimerstr.) especially in terms of the time the massage lasts, but sometimes I like a massage that doesn't beat around the bush. Plus this place is rather central. Be sure to have the 80 euros ready so that the girl doesn't pressure you with the lack of change. You might try to pay only 50 by telling a friend reported the price was 50. I'm sure most girls will accept 50 rather than pass up if they feel it's 50 or nothing.

I've had reasonable massages with two girls at Studio 32: with Linda (from Argentina) and with Chrisina (from Vietnam).

Both places (Studio 32 and Paz) are closed on Sunday.

P.S. Forget about the girls featured on the above link. It hasn't been updated for years.

XXL
06-23-12, 18:00
How can people get AO sex if it is not possible even uncovered blowjobs?Firstly, you will notice few AO parties advertised in Bavaria. When they take place they are not advertised as AO parties. They will be very hush-hush, like the parties organised by the "Spermafreunde" (literally "friends of semen", at http://www.spermafreunde.de/content/view/1/6/). And participation will be excruciatingly expensive compared to like-minded parties up North.

AColonizer
06-25-12, 01:13
Does it make sense to pay huge money for fake sex? I mean, customers should have already moved in good places nearby. Do Bavarian get everything while foreigners get official service only?

Firstly, you will notice few AO parties advertised in Bavaria. When they take place they are not advertised as AO parties. They will be very hush-hush, like the parties organised by the "Spermafreunde" (literally "friends of semen", at.

http://www.spermafreunde.de/content/view/1/6/

And participation will be excruciatingly expensive compared to like-minded parties up North.

XXL
06-25-12, 22:30
Do Bavarian get everything while foreigners get official service only?There's no such discrimination. I can tell you what happens with the Spermafreunde because their coordinator once called me after I'd shown interest by e-mail. We had a long chat. He ended up quoting me a price of 600 euros for a single party. I didn't follow up on the offer. Later I learnt the reason he'd insisted on having a lengthy phone conversation was not so much for privacy and / or legal reasons, but because he wanted to assess a client's solvency before naming a price. Anyway, the fact that they can ask such a price is testimony to the scarcity of alternatives in this part of Germany.

XXL
06-25-12, 22:43
I've just been with this girl.

She's a 1. 84m (6.036 feet) tall afro Brazilian. Rather small natural tits but gorgeous pear-shaped butts. The best face-sitting you can think of. She charges 100 Euro for half an hour and 150 Euro for three quarters of an hours. Very good value for money if you're into tall, thin-waisted women with an afro tail-end.

Some mongers on German forums have suspected her of being a post-op because of her body height and her rather coarse facial features. I can guarantee you she's no such thing though. She's really a good sports, zero arrogance. Beware that there's another "Claudia" (Claudia-Brazil) who looks a bit like her but who is not at all as tall. This one is Claudia from Rio, Claudia-Rio for clarity.

The Address is Machtlfingerstr. 24, 3rd floor.

I don't know whether phone numbers are allowed on this forum but your can find Claudia-Rio's in Rotelaterne (link below). Better call and arrange a time before you go, although if she's away or busy there are other girls to fall back on in the same building (Nr 24) or in the other one up the street (Nr 12).

She is currently featured on Rotelaterne at: http://www.rotelaterne.de/claudia_rio?1aca4c7cb11ea83e7b57cbcba08aa84b

She looks pretty much like the pics on Rotelaterne. Only the face is somewhat anticlimatic, but who needs a face when they've got a butt like she has?

AColonizer
06-26-12, 20:29
Maybe you are right, maybe there is a second option. I see that behaviour in a lot of regular business such as factories, shops, nightclubs, etc. : they are trying to catch money as much as possible and when they can't that anymore, then they shut up that business.

There's no such discrimination. I can tell you what happens with the Spermafreunde because their coordinator once called me after I'd shown interest by e-mail. We had a long chat. He ended up quoting me a price of 600 euros for a single party. I didn't follow up on the offer. Later I learnt the reason he'd insisted on having a lengthy phone conversation was not so much for privacy and / or legal reasons, but because he wanted to assess a client's solvency before naming a price. Anyway, the fact that they can ask such a price is testimony to the scarcity of alternatives in this part of Germany.

AColonizer
06-28-12, 16:34
Of course, I mean, they catch money with no regard to the quality of the service, because male customers are three billions and therefore, for the law of statistics, silly (gentleman) male customers are two billions at least.

Maybe you are right, maybe there is a second option. I see that behaviour in a lot of regular business such as factories, shops, nightclubs, etc. : they are trying to catch money as much as possible and when they can't that anymore, then they shut up that business.

Maxx
07-12-12, 18:57
I will be in Munich the second week in August and would like to know if there is a Craigslist type site where independent girls post ads. I'm not too experienced with agencies / brothels. Thanks for any info you can offer.

Angus Magee
07-12-12, 20:20
I will be in Munich the second week in August and would like to know if there is a Craigslist type site where independent girls post ads. I'm not too experienced with agencies / brothels. Thanks for any info you can offer.Craigslist does have a website for major centers in Germany.

http://munich.craigslist.de/search/w4m?query=

+

But as you can see it is not very active. I do not think it is to be recommended.

Two German ones you can try are Kaufmich and Quoka. Both are German wide and of course very much in German. They can be navigated without to much trouble using a browser with translator such as chrome. As for the girls to be found there, be careful as there are some scams and such.

http://www.quoka.de/erotik/die-scharfe-nummer/

http://www.kaufmich.com/

Both sites you can filter for a specific location.

AM

Justified
07-13-12, 19:08
Hey folks

I'm wondering can anyone advice me please.

I'm hoping to go to Munich in August. I'm wondering what are the best clubs to check out.

Lordlord
08-07-12, 10:53
Can you tell me all the flat rate clubs in the city?

I am coming from Slovenia, so maybe there is also some on the way to Munich?

Thank you

Fla_FunMeister
08-09-12, 16:48
So, during Super Bowls here in the US, there is a huge influx of providers to the host city. But the prices also go way up.

What is it like during Oktoberfest? Is it crazy? A lot less availability?

Are other cities as affected as Munich during this time?

Maxx
08-11-12, 10:23
I unfortunately planned a trip to Munich with FKK clubs in the back of my mind. But I never consulted ISG before hand and I was disappointed to find there are no decent FKK clubs nearby. I discovered through Internet research on other sites that there are several legal brothels in Munich. I was surprised that the are hardly any mentions of these brothels on this board. Anyway, I chose Leierkasten about 5 U-Bahn stops from the Hauptbahnof (google search munich or munchen brothels for more). It was a Wednesday night, so I don't think this is the normal routine, but I walked right in and paid no cover. The bar was empty so I went upstairs where the magic happens.

There were only 3 girls available, German / dirty blond / short / 6, Turkish / huge natural tits / 5 with an extra point for the huge tits, and African / fat / ugly / 2. I chose the German girl, and she quotes 100 for FS. She was very mechanical and totally did not make me feel at ease. I am 35, so my cock is no longer bursting with so much semen that I can fuck anything wet and squishy without hesitation. I kind of need to think she is into me to enjoy myself.

Covered BJ, several positions, but with one huge complaint. She rolled an extremely tight condom onto my cock. It felt like one of those balloons they use for balloon animals. I fucking hate condoms and have worked out a way to make it feel natural. Buy magnums (yes they fit average cocks) drop a little lube in the tip and roll it down, not too tight. This way, my cock moves around in the condom and feels almost like bare pussy. Well this ***** refused to let me use my own condom. I fucked her for a while but the tight condom was ruining it. I ask her to finish me off by hand and start to take off the condom. She says,"No! What are you doing?" The ***** wouldn't even give me a handy without a condom. I then negotiated for her to used my magnum with the drop of lube and she agreed. I wold not repeat, except maybe to try out the huge titted turkish *****. I advise you work out the details of exactly what you will get prior to actually paying.

Maxx
08-11-12, 11:34
Ok, I'm going to sound like a complete rookie with this next post. But I've had this hobby for over 10 years and rarely feel like anything but an old pro. I am staying near the Hauptbahnof on Schillerstrasse. I didn't know there would be so many strip clubs around, and most of the girls seemed to be sub-par Eastern Europeans and Turks / Arabs. I decided I wouldn't go to any after reading some negative reviews of the service and cost. Anyway, I walk by this one spot, and I see the sexiest exotic looking girl calling me over. Amira is a 10 in my book. Mixed Brazilian and Romanian, maybe 5'4" with an athletic body, a very cute face, several tats, and a wild hairstyle with the sides shaved and the top long. I don't know if I was in a strange emotional state but from the second I was near this girl, I was like a giddy little school boy. Her voice and accent when speaking english turned me on as much as her sexy body.

She chatted with me for a minute and convinced me to go for a private dance. Its usually 160 Euro, but she brings over her friend, a tall Romanian girl and says I get both of them for that cost. They take me to a back room and get to work. I like this girl so much that I'm not even going to tell you exactly what happened, except that I left very satisfied and spent way more money than I initially wanted to. But it was the best money I ever spent.

Amira is by far the best, most engaging and focused stripper I have ever experienced, and possibly the sexiest woman I have ever known. I seriously think I was hynotised or something. She is extremely smart and a master of conversation. I heard her speak at least 4 languages, English, German, Portuguese, and Romanian. She was funny and interesting, and always had something snappy to say. She even said some profound philosophical things. She mentioned she is into horoscopes and for the first time, I might believe in them too since there must have been some cosmic alignment of our signs. I know that sounds over the top but I'm not bullshitting. I left feeling overwhelmed and even a little dizzy.

Amira is a special girl who has the world by the balls. She got inside my head and blew my mind. Go and see her around Schillerstrasse 10 to 18 (not sure exactly).

Uncle Al
08-15-12, 14:42
http://fkk-club-in-muenchen.de/

ALL INFORMATION ABOUT OUR SERVICES YOU NEED.

At over 400 square meters, we have just created pure Exclusivity for you.

You can expect:

. A great bar.

. A beautifully designed spa.

. A wellness area with sauna, showers and solariums.

. Lounge-corners for cuddling and much more.

. Lovely furnished loverooms.

And of course the charming guests.

Admission fee: 60 €

The ticket price includes: the use of all things in the Club, such as spa facilities (whirlpool, sauna, solarium, shower) , alcohol-free drinks at the bar and all other places. The use of a small outside area is also possible.

Each month there will be held theme parties, which will be postetd on our website and are also included in the ticket price.

Opening Hours.

Monday. Sunday

From 11h until 04h

Maxx
08-15-12, 22:50
http://fkk-club-in-muenchen.de/Uncle Al, if you do a little research on FKK clubs in Munich, the information on this board is overwhelmingly negative. I just returned from Munich and checked out a brothel, which was not really comparable to what I have read about the good FKK clubs in Frankfurt for example. My plan was to rent a car or take a train to the FKK club in Ingolstadt, which is less than an hour away from Munich, but I never got around to it. I believe it is called Hawaii. For my next trip to Germany I will definitely plan a layover in Frankfurt.

Uncle Al
08-16-12, 10:28
Uncle Al, if you do a little research on FKK clubs in Munich, the information on this board is overwhelmingly negative. I just returned from Munich and checked out a brothel, which was not really comparable to what I have read about the good FKK clubs in Frankfurt for example. My plan was to rent a car or take a train to the FKK club in Ingolstadt, which is less than an hour away from Munich, but I never got around to it. I believe it is called Hawaii. For my next trip to Germany I will definitely plan a layover in Frankfurt.I've read the board thanks but didn't see anything about this spefic one thats why I asked.

XXL
08-18-12, 08:53
One girl with the above attributes I can recommend in Laierkasten is Barbara. She's 28 or so, from Prague, Tcheck Republic. She's available 3 weeks per month (she said she travels back to Prague one week each month, presumably when she's menstruating). She has good reviews on the German forums. She's on a room to the right, on the 1st floor if my memory serves me right. Anyway you can ask one of the other girls for Barbara, they will tell you whether she's available and if not, when she'll be back. I've been with Barbara once a month for quite a few years now. The place only gets going after 11 a. M, no use getting there earlier. I haven't patronised any other girl in Laierkasten. When Barbaba is not available I drive two miles further down to Vitalia. Not being able to use one's own brand of condoms is shit. On the other hand if the condom breaks the girl would make a row if it was your condom. Either way you lose. If the girl looks reasonable you could show her your condom and ask if it's OK. Some girls know about other brands. Especially it's a more expensive brand, she might agree to using it. I've never tried this though. I'm too scared of the row that would ensue if the damned thing broke.

XXL
08-18-12, 09:00
Amira is a special girl who has the world by the balls. She got inside my head and blew my mind. Go and see her around Schillerstrasse 10 to 18 (not sure exactly).No recommended though because this address lies inside the prostitution-free zone ("Sperrbezirk"). That means girls there are not allowed to offer sex. They can only offer show, bait-and-switch, all kinds of shit to make you drink and spend money. If a girl offers sex she'll be taking a serious legal risk and she'll extort a high premium for it.

Purayil
08-20-12, 10:41
I intend to be in Germany for a week starting from 25 th August. The idea is to spend first 3 days at Munich Business&Pleasure) and the rest 4 days at Berlin (only Pleasure). I have been to Frankfurts FkKs but am novice to Munich& Berlin. Read that the Munich Action may not be much unless one is properly directed. Appreciate if the Pundits can guide me at Munich (I will be at Perlacha Allee) Berlin, with so many opportunities, I have lesser concerns, but then Advices always lessen your disappointments.

Maxx
08-22-12, 01:49
No recommended though because this address lies inside the prostitution-free zone ("Sperrbezirk"). That means girls there are not allowed to offer sex. They can only offer show, bait-and-switch, all kinds of shit to make you drink and spend money. If a girl offers sex she'll be taking a serious legal risk and she'll extort a high premium for it.Well it might have been different because it was after 3am on like a Thursday night, the place was empty, and I am an obvious American tourist. I did not have actual sex, but the ending was very happy. It did cost me more than actual intercourse in a brothel the night before, but it was so much hotter and more satisfying than that. I have not been as turned on by any woman as I was by this girl in a long time. I guess I was in the right place at the right time.

Creature2
08-28-12, 06:57
Will visit Munich for one day. But I don't have opportunity to travel that far to ingolstadt Hawai or Augsburg CoLa. Found this FKK SUnshine in downtown Munich and I wonder if it is a good option to CoLA. I searched well but can't find any info either here or on FKK sauna club thread. Or are there any other recommended club lap dance and so on but not the tricky champaign bars, on downtown munich?

Norwiz
09-02-12, 16:28
Going to Munich in a few days and I sort of like streetwalkers.

Is there anywhere I can find streetwalkers?

Do I need a car to pick them up?

Norwiz
09-02-12, 16:32
Going to Munich in a few days and I sort of like streetwalkers.

Is there anywhere I can find streetwalkers?

Do I need a car to pick them up?

Purayil
09-06-12, 14:42
Munich if you go by the Forum reports is rather dry.compared to the other German cities & I sought some help. XXL who possibly is the most knowledgable guy In these matters volunteered to help. He picked me up from my New perlach hotel by 3 pm on Aug 26 th & I should say, I had wonderful 3 hr Company. We would have visited about 8 or 9 Bordellos all with quality Young Girls.mostly in their Twenties. Finally, I met my beu in Alisha a Greek princess at Vitalia. She was joking that on the previous day one of the customer was addressing her as Cleopatra. She defenitly is a well upholstered young thing & I had a very enjoyable time while XXL was having his fun in the 1st floor.

XXL my thanks to you once again& with people like you around, I am sure Munich can be a an enjoyable place. Please see me Berlin report.

James 006
09-06-12, 23:28
Someone who reamember or know Nadine from Lithuania? She was working in Relax some years ago.

My best experience ever. Would like to see her again.

FKK Relax should be OK, at least no rip off according to German boards. I've never been there.

HB

XXL
09-15-12, 19:11
going to munich in a few days and i sort of like streetwalkers.munich is not a sw city because regulations regarding prostitution venues are more strictly enforced than in other cities. there are a few "illegal" girls mainly from eastern europe looking for men on the street during the beer festival but they have no special place to hang around. if you visit munich during the beer festival just keep an eye open for girls who return your gaze in a particularly insistent fashion. your standard german girl will not act in this way. plus it's a good sign if the girls is not a german native speaker. you'll have to bring her to your place, whatever that is. beware of the occasional drunk girl who urgently needs a place to spend the night. some of those girls even ring doorbells. let them in only at your own risk (this may range from vomit on the carpeting to hysterical scenes bordering on false [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) allegations).

Hessen Bub
09-15-12, 20:15
Someone who reamember or know Nadine from Lithuania? She was working in Relax some years ago.

My best experience ever. Would like to see her again.Uff. Nadine,"the tongue". She was working at sunken Atlantis in 2002. I'd guess she's long retired. And yes, her last whereabouts where reported as Relax. I have no idea if she's still there. Why not call? I'd visit Relax if this girl on their website was rhere for real:

http://www.fkk-relax.de/cmsgo_js/zoom.html?path=./files/3/bildergalerie/4_5.JPG&title=Zoom

HB

Blu8096
09-16-12, 08:27
This may be a little rude to ask, but if you do not ask you will never know. XXL you seem to have the true grip on Munich. Is at possible for you to do a report on the places you know and where they are? I am sure everybody will love it and it will be a report of distinction very quickly. Sorry to ask but you are the man with the Intel.

Thank you

Hessen Bub
09-17-12, 17:20
What kind of place are you looking for? Street walkers? Escort? Appartments? FKK Clubs?

HB

Creature2
09-18-12, 09:17
Hi XXL,

Will visit Munich downtown today, I will have no wheels and will depend to the taxis. Which FKK is better to visit according the number of girls, the service quality of the girls and also the price of the service, FKK Relax or Sunshine or any other in the area, I can't travel to Augsburg or ingollstadt.

&304; also would like to know the cost per session of half an hour? Thanks in advance.

Hessen Bub
09-19-12, 13:08
Haven't been to either of the two.

Pricing at FKK Sunshine: 70/30min. Inl. CBJ, BBBJ is 30 EUR extra. 60 min for 130 EUR.

HB