PDA

View Full Version : Szeged

Admin
05-16-02, 04:58
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

Fiero
06-22-02, 14:52
Hi guy out there ( and cute girls ofcourse)

I'm planning to visit Hungary ( Szeged) by early-mid july.
Any guy who can inform me about what's going-on there/ which are the places to go/where NOT to go/ any better suggestions as Szeged? / any hotel experieces ?
Any good updated info highly appriciated, including do's/don'ts or (if any) better/cheaper places.

Kindly post yours asap.
Tks n good hunting
Fiero

Eros123
08-16-03, 10:53
Was driving through Hungary this week, en-route from Croatia (see Opatija and Zagreb reports).

As it was getting already 20:00, and would be dark within the hour, I had no wish to cross the border into Romania by darj. These border crossings have enough shady characters around them by daylight! Also, the Romanian roads are terrible!

Looking at the map, as I was crossing into Arad, my nearest main town was Szedged in Hungary. It is about 1 hour drive from the Hungarian-Romanian border.

I headed for the centre of town, and checked into Hotel Tizer. They have a secure car park, and rooms are from US$25 (unrenovated) to US$50 (air con and renovated).

This is a great town, and the girls are simply stunning. Some of the nicest breasts you will find in all Eastern Europe.

No street action, and no P4P offered by taxi driver or barmen I asked, so I thought I was out of luck. However, I was mistaken! Directly under the hotel is a bar/disco, called "Gin & Tonic". Entrance is US$2, and the music and atmosphere very good. Stuffed full of girls, many with boyfriends, but many without. Easy to strike up a conversation, as most speak some English.

No problem taking a girl back up to the room, and from my experience they do not expect any payment, just a real, if "short time" gfe!

I will certainly be back. Every weekend during August they have open air live music concerts, for those who like a little culture before their pleasure!!!

The restaurants are excellent, and good value.

Zippy
12-11-05, 21:47
A couple of weekends ago I was driving to back to Budapest from Romania via Szeged. While on the motor road on the outskirts of the city heading north/west I saw a few street walkers "hitchhiking" every mile or so. I saw one particular gal hanging out near an abandoned building so I pulled over to get some info. She actually spoke some english and wanted HUF 3000 (USD $15) for a covered blowjob and 5000 (USD $25) for a fuck. I managed to talk her down to 2000 (USD $10) for a BBBJ and CIM. She got into the car and we went down a deserted sidestreet where she blew me in the car. It was a nice little afternoon treat and probably the best P4P bargain you'll find in Hungary.

Eyewanderer
12-12-05, 18:16
A couple of weekends ago I was driving to back to Budapest from Romania via Szeged. While on the motor road on the outskirts of the city heading north/west I saw a few street walkers "hitchhiking" every mile or so. . . . we went down a deserted sidestreet where she blew me in the car. It was a nice little afternoon treat and probably the best P4P bargain you'll find in Hungary.Nice to hear that that's still going on. I saw no such action in West Hungary when I was there this summer for weeks (Sopron/Szombathely/Györ), which bummed me out. Thanks for the report.

Zippy
01-11-06, 19:44
I'll check out the scene this weekend and report back here next week. It can't be any worse than Budapest! If anyone will be in Szeged this weekend and would like to meet up, send me a PM....

Travel100
07-04-07, 21:36
I'm sitting in the lobby of the Novotel Hotel here in Szeded using the computer in the Lobby/Bar. Around an hour ago a working girl came in and is sitting by herself around 3 meters from where I am typing this. She's pretty nice looking (blonde hair, probably dyed, nice body). She's just waiting for some action, hasn't even ordered a drink in the hour she's been here. The bar tender seems to know her. I won't partake since I'm tired and will be in Germany and FKK land soon. I like more variety and choices.

Now she just walked up to the front desk and she's chatting with the receptionist guy. She really does have a Nice body. Anyway, since there doesn't seem to be much happening here in Szegred I'd thought I report that the Novotel Lobby could be a good place to check. It's around 10:30 pm here (only 1 girl here but she looks like she'd do the trick).

Bennie Geil
05-28-09, 05:25
Soon I will travel from Budapest to Szeged. Can anybody tell me if there is any street action, providers, clubs on this track? How is the situation there right now? What is the offer in this region and what are the prices?

Tommeti
06-14-11, 22:05
There are some girls offering their services in Szeged at videkilany.hu and lanykereso.hu.

Had the opportunity only twice but never got around to actually complete the deal.

LustInEmae16
03-17-16, 13:50
This could be more exciting to find where this beautiful girls here. A lot of men are looking for their services so they should have more vocal with their services. But we also know that if there is a will there is a way. Men are good at it.

Zorp 001
07-12-17, 09:59
I'm planning on doing a mongering trip through Hungary. I know that there are girls in Budapest, but what about Szeged and other smaller cities? I've seen a few ads on videkilany. Hu but they kinda seem too good to be true. What's the situation in Szeged?

Skarz
07-21-17, 11:50
I'm planning on doing a mongering trip through Hungary. I know that there are girls in Budapest, but what about Szeged and other smaller cities? I've seen a few ads on videkilany. Hu but they kinda seem too good to be true. What's the situation in Szeged?You can trust in Videkilany reviews. The site has very strict moderation so 99% of reviews should be true.

Ozzie09
08-01-17, 23:14
Does anyone know a good massage parlor in Szeged where they offer more? I know the town is pretty small but just wondering, I travel through Szeged a lot.

Xxyyzzaa1
12-16-17, 11:51
Can anyone give a review of 3 Majom club at SDFCzeged.

Do they allow single man? How are the girls there?

Thanks.