PDA

View Full Version : Genova

Admin
05-16-02, 05:22
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

Jobim
07-12-02, 19:14
These are some informations regarding prostitution situation in Genoa.

In the old city (small streets between "Principe Station" and the port area) you my find ladies at anytime. Usualy they have your own small apartament nearby, quality of ladies is not very hight, rate about 30-50 Euro per one hour.
The place is a litle bit dangerous night-time sspecialy if you are alone.

In the est side of the town, near Brignole Station and the Exibition Center you my find ladies on the road (Via Brigata Bisagno) are usualy from Albany and they are there only after 11pm. till 3/4pm. Rate is 30 Euro for sex in the car, 100 Euro for 2hours in a small hotel.

In Sampierdarena area (west side 15 min. by taxi from the city center) You my find a bar called SANFRANCISCO where after 11pm. some 10/20 ladies (ddepending from day and season) are waiting for customers.

The best way to find a lady of good quality is still looking in the local nespaper (IL SECOLO XIX).

Regards

LonelyRider
10-14-02, 17:48
Yes, I used to live there in Genoa for a time. While the city is becoming more and more beatiful quite quickly, the level of girls in the "Centro Storico" area is falling, though. Sadly.

I was there one month ago and I could appreciate how the composition of the "population" changed. One year ago there were many girls from the East, some others from Africa and a variety from southamerican countries, but now only remain the Colombians, but those not very nice !

There will be the time when everything will improve...

Octatron
04-14-03, 22:10
Can anybody elaborate more on the sanfrancisco bar?

Matteo 77
05-07-04, 10:30
The genova forum is almost dead, but let me give some updates

Sanpierdarena is full of "ladyscocktail club" like San francisco, Lanterna, New vogue, here you can just chat with girl and NOTHING else!

If you are looking for sex buy the local news paper "il secolo" and llok for "massaggi" in the adds , or visit the website www.gliaffari.it and search under personali ----> incontri --->

WG can be found on the street in sanpierdarena area east eurpoean and few africans

That΄s all

Matteo 77
05-27-04, 12:56
Some fresh info about the genoa zone

Sanpierdarena is full of ladys cocktail club, some of these girls will give you their mobile number , for private meetings, but if you are in hurry try coyote club always in Sanpierdarena, this is an eating in club. The only I've found in Ge.

see ya

Ashok152
06-02-04, 00:04
Genova is not as dead as I expected. Down on Magdalene off the streets with the old bank buildings there were 3 ladies plying their wares around 2:00pm. Saw a couple of other streets with one to two ladies.

Though quiet, it is cerrtanly not dead.

Ash

Matteo 77
06-10-04, 10:11
Genova and San Remo are the only 2 places where you can find WG on streets.

In Genova always in Sanpierdarena area. In San Remo on the Mai street (Arelia) direction Taggia.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to capitalize proper names. To avoid delays in future reports, please capitalize the first letters of proper names, including names of people, places, countries, cities, streets, nationalities, etc. Thanks!

Roman Guy
09-02-04, 08:48
I was in Genova in the Summer 1999.

Since I had to spend there 3 good hours waiting for a ship to Spain, I took "a walk on the wild side" that means via del Pra, closed to Porta Principe Station.

I was amazed to see such a situation in that tiny ancent street.
Old buildings almost empty but recycled as lodging for SW and other migrants.Decadent tiny street but full of popular life.

It was day time but in spite of that, girls (fast Nigerians only) where working along this street, some at the gate of the decadent houses, some calling people from the windows, others were sitting in some little bars flashing their eyes to the men.
In one bar a South American girl has even tryed to convince me to take her on vacantion with me to Spain.

I have never had the opportunity to visit Genova again.
Can someone report me if the situation in via del Pra is still like that?

Please can you answer me as privat message because I rarely visit the Genova section of the Forum, I am from Roma.

R Nixon II
09-25-04, 02:36
had to leave my swizz heimat last week to help some italian customers and ended up in genova - is there a law in italy that forbids engineers from reading the manuals they have paid for? after showing these guys the pages they were supposed to read, ended up with some time for sightseeing - or p---y seeing, as it was. it turns out genova has a 3 star rld!!! walk along via garibaldi - big tourist walk - so you have the ocean down to your left, look down into the side streets towards the end of garibaldi, and whopee, ladies will be waving to you, or, at least they are down there, almost a hundred of them at peak time, standing in the alleys and openings, witing for your d--k to fill the space between their legs. this area is lots of fun, narrow streets, no cars to speak of, winding alleys, dark and mysterious.
the bad news: the ladies are, shall we say, experienced, rather than pretty or even cute. some africans (younger, cuter, more agressive,will pull down their blouses to show what they look like beneath), most south americans/east europeans. prices are low : 30 euros/half hour.
ended up with a 32 year old from the dominican, big, big, a--, lots of soft flesh, giant boobs, not my regular type but very nice personality, customer satisfaction a priority, really nice. went upstairs to her room, cbj where her experience was a big +, then missionary, ended with doggie. that big fat a-- in the air was just what i needed, great to hold on to, her big tits rocking around, pounded away to a strong finish.

then small talk and hugging, kiss on the cheek, "please come back and see me soon again".

which i did, 2 days later, with the same result.

Matteo 77
10-08-04, 12:52
Hy guys,

This is a little update: In Genova you will find some street scene in the sanpierdarena area, and near the "sopraelevata".

Price range is 30 € for suck/fuck in car or 100 € for an hour in a hotel .

During Oct/nov there're always good news stay tuned.

MickTheKick
10-15-04, 14:39
Yes, there is still some business out there in Genoa.

There is the formerly described daily business (mostly in the afternoon before 8 pm, dead later in the night) in the small streets down from Via Garibaldi. But I would recommend this only for urgent cases, most of them are not exactly lookers.

I found some really nice young black chicks (7 to 9) every night after 10.00 in the colonades at the harbour street adjacent the Jolly Marina Hotel (and this pirate vessel). They have rooms nearby and will ask for some 50 to 100 Euro.

Sometimes the police are chasing them, but this is only great fun because these guys are very relaxed and not seriously working so the girls always have an escape and no real worries...

The bars of Sanpierdarena were disappointing to me. Expensive, very few black chicks, only Eastern talents.

Round midnight there is some street action in the Sanpierdarena area, if you have a car.

MickTheKick
10-15-04, 15:05
Yes, there is still some business out there in Genoa.

There is the formerly described daily business (mostly in the afternoon before 8 pm, dead later in the night) in the small streets down from Via Garibaldi. But I would recommend this only for urgent cases, most of them are not exactly lookers.

I found some really nice young black chicks (7 to 9) every night after 10.00 in the colonades at the harbour street adjacent the Jolly Marina Hotel (and this pirate vessel). They have rooms nearby and will ask for some 50 to 100 Euro.

Sometimes the police are chasing them, but this is only great fun because these guys are very relaxed and not seriously working so the girls always have an escape and no real worries...

The bars of Sanpierdarena were disappointing to me. Expensive, very few black chicks, only Eastern talents.

Round midnight there is some street action in the Sanpierdarena area, if you have a car...

Matteo 77
01-28-05, 13:43
Here's a good news, ioanna is a romanian girl , who works in as a SW in the Sampierdarena area.

30 € for F/S , but for a little more she does also BBBJ, CIM, and in hotel also A.

See my photo report in the poor italian photo gallery.

Matteo 77
08-11-05, 14:25
Ioanna is NO MORE in genova, and if she is still working she also changed the mobile #

so... :-(

see ya

Matteo 77
09-05-05, 12:37
hello i've recived a couple of pm about genova, and ioanna.

Ioanna is gone, but there's always something new yesterday i've tried a romanian girl sorry no name !!, a nice CIM for just 40 €, no rush and very friendly.

there are also some italians s.w. very very rara, but they use to provide the better service,

you can find these girls always in the "sopraelevata" area in sanpierdarena

Latin
01-20-06, 08:51
Arrived in Genova at 02:00 after a long travel I went to catch my favourite italian, really ugly girl !, small and thiny but one of the best BBBJCM, friendly, clean, and only € 30.
She stay on a narrow road on the right of via san pier d'arena, one of the last row on the right near Euro hotel, this hotel is also a good and cheap location for your sport, La Fiorita probably is less expensive but very cold rooms.

I was not yet ready for bed so I went for a tour in that area, it's full of romanian, some are really top level, I would rate them a 9, but usually they know that are the best and offer you a quick and/or inaccurate service, but if you like to see a firm ass below you and a model face thay are ok for a 30 minutes in the nera hotels.
Anyway I went in direction savona and very near to sampierdarena area, via antonio pacinotti or via raffaele pieragostini still sampierdarena I found my second girl, a Romanian from bacu or bacau, Maria, long reddish and curly hair, big bobs, soft skin, beutiful face wit blue eyes (she wear contact lenses), she was kissing me in the car very hot, my neck, my chest, I agreed for a covered BJ € 30, she proposed in hotel for €50, that was the best solution but unfortunately it was 3 in the morning and I had finished my energy ! Great bowls sucking very passionate, after we stay in the car for a long time talking and watching at her pictures on the mobile, very friendly and funny girl to stay together, before leaving I gave her other 20 and wished good luck.
Bye

Lurkingdog
09-21-06, 04:01
As a long time intermittant lurker, I thought I'd add to the discussion. Was in Genoa last week and saw a number of SWs in the small narrow alleyway-streets near the areas between via San Luca, Via Banchi, and via Posta Vecchia. Most in the 3-8 ranges. Met one that was an 8 (Italian) who had a nice incall very near, clean, safe. Had BBBJ, CFS with mish, doggy and ended with a nice Russian finish all for 30 E -- no rush. She offered to play videos during our session, which I declined. Didn't speak much English but was quite nice and sweet -- 8 for performance.

Matteo 77
03-31-07, 19:55
Genova is not so bad in this period

here is a quick guide
White girl are in the area of sanpierdarena, from the shopping center "Fiumara" to the Sopraelevata (ferries terminal) you can find 30 girls mostly from est europe, some italians and spanish.

F/S in car is around 30 €, u can also ask for hotel (Euro and Fiorita 35 €) price increase up to 100 €.

CIS girl generally offer standard service and try to finish asap, but there are sometimes some nice surprise

Italians and spanish offer also non standard service like BBBJ and Anal, price in this case start from 40 to 100 € always in car, hotel is avaiable

If you prefer black woman move from that part of the city to the near commercial area , where u can find IKEA, Castorama, Unieuro and LIDL

Here u can find at least 20 black girl starting price is even cheaper u can have a F/S also for 20 €, some girls offer extra and visit hotel.

In any case remember if u go to hotel that u'll need an ID and girl must have a valid VISA.

This is one of the rare gem u can find in Genoa, other pict i ll post in the photo section

City Hunter 81
04-12-07, 11:46
It will be my first time in Sestri Levante. I was looking for some Asian girls (SW, appartments etc.). From your threads it seems that Il Secolo or Secondomano may contain some information. Any suggestions?

City Hunter 81
04-12-07, 11:55
Hi,

I will be in Sestri Levante. I am looking for some asian girls (SW, Message, appartments, in hotels etc.). Can any one suggest where I can find them. From what I have read in the threads is to look on Il secolo or secondomano.

Matteo 77
04-14-07, 18:06
asian action is poor in this area, in any case look in the last page of il secolo
no asian action in street at all

Samsarai
07-26-07, 21:25
Hi guys,

Any good plans on the french border of Italy?

Thanks

Riku58
10-04-07, 00:29
Hello, friends.

Will be in Genoa mid October. Any mongering advice will be highly appreciated.

Peludo
05-14-10, 01:10
I would like to report my experience.

Street Action: take as a reference the area of the "Acquario"; precisely, on the opposite side of "Acquario", along Piazza Caricamento arcades, you will find a nice street action.

Black women (3-7 level) waiting for guests, looking at you, asking for 30 euros.

You have to trust them and follow to reach their place: narrow lanes to be crossed. Once in the place, the girl asks for 20 euro more: she will get all her clothes off.

The session starts, the girl knows her job.

I have not experienced other areas (for example, Sampierdarena), I can not give any advice.

In case you deem not interesting street action, please take a look at genovatrasgressiva.com.

You will find girls and transexuals in genova, daily updated.

Streetclooking
07-08-10, 04:46
Im heading to genova in a few days, any updates on where the SW are lurking and their prices?

Preciated, thanks.

Luca33
04-26-13, 00:32
These are some informations regarding prostitution situation in Genoa.

In the old city (small streets between "Principe Station" and the port area) you my find ladies at anytime. Usualy they have your own small apartament nearby, quality of ladies is not very hight, rate about 30-50 Euro per one hour.

The place is a litle bit dangerous night-time sspecialy if you are alone.

In the est side of the town, near Brignole Station and the Exibition Center you my find ladies on the road (Via Brigata Bisagno) are usualy from Albany and they are there only after 11pm. Till 3/4pm. Rate is 30 Euro for sex in the car. 100 Euro for 2hours in a small hotel.

In Sampierdarena area (west side 15 min. By taxi from the city center) You my find a bar called SANFRANCISCO where after 11pm. Some 10/20 ladies (ddepending from day and season) are waiting for customers.

The best way to find a lady of good quality is still looking in the local nespaper (IL SECOLO XIX).

RegardsHello everybody, yes in the newspaper you find but mostly old italian woman who finish with prostitution and now make massage, on the street more Romanian girl moldavian nigerian. If you like something nice and decent you can go in house / flat for good quality / price like 130 one hour with shower and good money spend.

I know one nice girl speak very good english from bulgaria is in center of genova she came also in hotel I meet her 6 months ago but I think is in genova, she stay in genova or nizza france. You can look her here http://tantra-body.webs.com

Olgundr
02-02-15, 23:09
Hi all,

In last days of last January I and a friend were in Genova. We were walking narrow streets of old city in afternoon time. We saw some black, brunette and white skin chicks waiting on street and blinking. I spoke and agreed with Lucia from Republic of Dominique. Her room that was well designed and smelled nice was just behind of street. For 40 Euro I spent 1/2 hours with Lucia and it was an interesting experiences with a young and brunette girl for me. However, she could not speak me any word since she does not know any English.

Tomorrow I saw Andrea, Spanish woman was wearing red coat. I spoke her but damn it, she hasn't been spoken English, too. Although she refused me because of I'm not Italian, later called me and requested 50 euros. I accepted and walked her apartment and room that was very close. She was white skin nice Spanish women about 27-28 yo. O and was sucking me very good. We were not speaking any word but it was very successful fucking. I relaxed and gave a a glass of juice.

OK. If you'd visit Genoa, you can find very different women on the some streets of old city.

OldBoy2015
05-21-15, 10:28
Girls sit in front of their "workshops" in Vico della Rosa and adjacent narrow streets. First ones appear at noon.

Price is 30. Visited last week.

Vip6682
06-16-15, 23:20
Girls sit in front of their "workshops" in Vico della Rosa and adjacent narrow streets. First ones appear at noon.

Price is 30. Visited last week.Are they Italian?

DaveyJone
03-21-16, 19:33
As a long time intermittant lurker, I thought I'd add to the discussion. Was in Genoa last week and saw a number of SWs in the small narrow alleyway-streets near the areas between via San Luca, Via Banchi, and via Posta Vecchia. Most in the 3-8 ranges. Met one that was an 8 (Italian) who had a nice incall very near, clean, safe. Had BBBJ, CFS with mish, doggy and ended with a nice Russian finish all for 30 E -- no rush. She offered to play videos during our session, which I declined. Didn't speak much English but was quite nice and sweet -- 8 for performance.I been around the area and found the girls and houses that you need men walk into. I found one that I liked, but bottled out as never been with a hooker before.

She was nice looking, amazing breasts I like big, plus I would like to try black.

They always seem to have scruffy men with them, are they the pimps? What about the houses were older women control access?

What do you do?

I found one, do you agree the price on the street with the tourists walking by?

She wanted me to follow her, is she taking me back to her flat / room?

Is it safe to follow?

What's the bloke, will he follow?

I would like a BBBJ and then fuck her I suppose with a condom on? Do you take your own?

In her room what happens do pay upfront or before you leave?

Will she undress me? Do I shower before or after or both?

I would like to finger her, but what about licking her?

Can you take pics of her BBBJ me? Extra?

When you agree the price do you leave a tip?

Is there a safer time to be in that area, I walked around at 10 pm and it felt uncomfortable no Italian and people follow you, Sunday afternoon was safer it felt?

Any advice please?

DaveyJone
03-21-16, 20:59
I have found the street workers, but scared about how it works. Any advice?

I saw a sexy lady on Sunday had the money in my pocket, then chickened out because of the unknown.

My questions:

Where do they take you? If not an hotel were you pay extra? Is it safe?

Who is the bloke that seems to follow her, is that her pimp?

What are the houses that I have seen with almost nude ladies inviting you in? They must be brothels yes? What happens inside?

What happens when you agree a price, do you pay at the start or end?

Is it safer to wear a condom even for a BJ, but I like BBBJ?

Who long do you normally get with the worker?

Is it safer on a Sunday afternoon compared to late at night?

Do you have a shower before / after / both?

OK to take pics / video or is that more?

Should I risk it?

Any advice more about what happens, OK when we are fucking I am sure.

Roman Guy
03-23-16, 12:30
I have found the street workers, but scared about how it works. Any advice?
I saw a sexy lady on Sunday had the money in my pocket, then chickened out because of the unknown.
My questions:
Where do they take you? If not an hotel were you pay extra? Is it safe?
Who is the bloke that seems to follow her, is that her pimp?
What are the houses that I have seen with almost nude ladies inviting you in? They must be brothels yes? What happens inside?
What happens when you agree a price, do you pay at the start or end?
Is it safer to wear a condom even for a BJ, but I like BBBJ?
Who long do you normally get with the worker?
Is it safer on a Sunday afternoon compared to late at night?
Do you have a shower before / after / both?
OK to take pics / video or is that more?
Should I risk it?
Any advice more about what happens, OK when we are fucking I am sure.Excuse me Sir.

Instead of putting us so many paranoid questions, why do not test the situation yourself and report us your experience?

If you are scary, just don't go!

Prostitution is almost the same everywhere.

Like everywhere in Genova they know where to go and I have never read about murder in that city.

The houses you have seen are just houses where girls live or at least operate. They are not churches, museums or concert halls.

99% of prostitutes are on the formula: first pay than play.

Condom or not condom: follow her instruction.

They are prostitutes, not escort girls so do not expect to spend with the whole week end.

If you do not trust the night, go by day.

Take a shower in your place before going (and in case when you reach your place again).

If you pay what they request you can take pics, video, . But only under their licence.

Risk? What? Stay at home and watch girls on the internet.

DaveyJone
03-24-16, 00:08
Excuse me Sir.

Instead of putting us so many paranoid questions, why do not test the situation yourself and report us your experience?

If you are scary, just don't go!

Prostitution is almost the same everywhere.

Like everywhere in Genova they know where to go and I have never read about murder in that city.

The houses you have seen are just houses where girls live or at least operate. They are not churches, museums or concert halls.

99% of prostitutes are on the formula: first pay than play..I had 1st encounter, no idea of my concerns.

Really easy could find the one from Sunday, so found another.

Back to her working room, she sucked me hard and then I fucked my 1st SW. More to come now I know it's so dam easy and cheap.

Cheers.

HJaohuang
10-15-16, 14:15
At 2 pm on Saturday, I went to Via Garibaldy and then search for the Vico Delle Rosa. I saw many old and black SW flashing at me but they could not speak English so I left. Finally, a 40-year-old Latin woman who spoke a little English quoted 30 Euro and we went to her apartment and locked.

We firstly cleaned ourselves after getting naked. After I paid 30 Euro, she sucked me with a condom on my cock. I kissed her body and then fucked. The whole process took 20 minutes and I could feel that she seemed in a little hurry. After finishing, we shook hands, said good bye and I left her apartment alone.

Reginald77
10-26-16, 15:09
Hi,

I will be in Sestri Levante. I am looking for some asian girls (SW, Message, appartments, in hotels etc.). Can any one suggest where I can find them. From what I have read in the threads is to look on Il secolo or secondomano.I'm looking for Asian too. Any news?

Thanks.

HJaohuang
09-16-18, 13:25
I saw many street workers in lanes between Via Garlibaldi and Via della Maddalena on Saturday. Most of them were from south America and could not speak English but Spanish / Italian. On Saturday afternoon, I already noticed Carrna, a 1.8-meter-tall pretty Latin girl with long black hair, long legs and see-cup tits. But there were many people and tourists because Via Garlibaldi was UNESCO heritage, so I decided to go on Sunday. Prostitution was still illegal in Italy.

On Sunday at noon around 12 when few people were around the lanes, I met Carrna again and her price was 30 Euro for 15 min and 50 Euro for 30 min, which were standard to all street workers at that area. I could not speak Italian to communicate with her but used gesture to show the numbers. So I was a bit nervous and asked for 30 min, which proved a right choice. Then she brought me to her small room just at the same lane. In her room, I paid 50 Euro first then she started her blowjob with a condom she offered. In fact, I told her to do some massage before the blowjob but we just could not understand each other. Her tits were natural, soft and the right size for me, and she kept her pretty smile during the whole process. However, playing her pussy was just limited on the clitoris with gel she offered and no fingering was allowed, which actually upset me and I could not felt if she was wet. When I started to put my dick in her pussy, I wanted to apply more gel on the condom but she refused. She was nervous too when I played porn video on my smartphone during fucking. Although I paid for 30 min, we actually finished after 15 min with preacher and doggy positions. She was a bit in hurry, as she saw her watch during the fucking. After cleaning up (shower was not allowed), I saw there was 10 min left and wanted to touch her tits more, which was also refused. Finally, we said goodbye by kiss on cheek and then I walked out her room alone.

There were English-speaking black street walkers at small lanes near Via San Luca. One young black girl offered sex until I cum without time limit for 30 Euro. However, previous review said that they would ask 20 Euro more before dressing off. Most of them were too fat for me, so I did not try them.

Muddy7
11-11-20, 03:10
Any escort agencies in Genova?

MaxyBBJ
02-16-21, 23:13
Any escort agencies in Genova?Hello. Not sure about agencies in this town, I guess most ladies work by their own or for a pimp. I use mostly Chinese massage places. Find them safe and from my experiences kind and customer focused. Do not expect super beautiful ladies, but averages or medium high. But the service is good. I noticed that if you google "escort Genova" it come up with a list of sites with lots of escorts inside. They are mostly in Italian. I have read also about a kind of "red district" in the old town which is open during the day (not safe and empty after dawn) but never tried it.

Enjoy.