PDA

View Full Version : Kaunas

Admin
05-16-02, 05:26
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

Tony70
08-01-05, 19:17
I was in Kaunas a few weeks ago and rented an apartment for a few days.
Prostitution is illegal in Lithuania and many girls work abroad in Germany, Italy etc. About 11:00pm I asked a taxi driver who spoke English that I need a girl to have sex with in my apartment. He made a few calls and we went to an apartment near the city centre. This took a couple of hours to arrange as some of the girls were booked with clients( go for early eveinng instead)

We went up to an apartment block and went to look for a girl. I saw Christine who was a slim brunette and about a 7. I arranged with her boss and the taxi about 170 Litas an hour(about $60) which isn't cheap.

The taxi driver drove me and Christine back to my apartment. I was a bit suspicious about Christine but how wrong I was! I managed to cram a lot in an hour and ended up French kissing in the spoon position. She ended up being the best girl during my time in Kaunas. Christine left my apartment an hour later.

It was now about 02:00am and I wanted f**k again. So I called up the taxi driver and he brought another girl with a slim build brunette with short hair and a very large natural rack; she was called Vera(I think) I offered to shake her hand in the taxi and she ignored me! Out we get of the taxi and I thought oh dear, Houston we have a problem. She didn't speak or understand English, (but I sensed that most young Lithuanians understand and speak English) I guess to minimise conversation.

I got her into the bedroom and she revealed a very large rack. And then she just lied there on the bed! I tried to make her laugh to warm her up but she just wasn't having any of it. When I got on top of her in missionary, she just lied there with no emotion or response!

I got the impression that she felt that she was above the job. This was most probably the worst experience I have had in three years.

I got my money's worth for the hour I spent with Vera as I f**cked her quite hard and sent her on her way.

The next night I called the taxi driver and and asked for Christine who wasn't available. The taxi driver got a teenage girl called Elta(I think) for 170 Zloty. She was also about a 7 a couple of extra pounds but more than douable. I asked her to stay longer but she had not slept for two days....

Some advice which may be heplful to you:

It will take a while for a taxi driver to make calls and get a girl for you( a couple of hours possibly) and tell him exactly what you want, with the option of rejecting the girl if you do not like her!

Do not pay more than 170 Litas an hour(tourist rate)

Get the tax driver to arrange to drive the girl to your apartment, you can see her and take her or leave her. Tip the taxi driver a little say 10-20 Litas for his efforts. I found out later that when I gave the money(170 Litas) to the taxi driver, he gets a cut, the girl gets a cut and then the pimp gets a cut.

As you can see that Lithuania is not a country for paid mongering and the talent has exported abroad!

Bez Bezarra
08-07-05, 05:22
Tony.

Enjoyed the interesting experience in your report.
If you offered us a photo or 2, you could widen the readers
viewpoint.

How hard was it to find the kind of taxi driver
to make your hook ups? Actually, would you mind describing
the specifics of that process, since it often becomes the
beginning key step to success/failure?

Tony70
08-07-05, 11:16
Hi Bez,

I don't take any photo's of the girls as when I visit girls apartment I don't take any vaulables with me, not event my mobile phone. Same when the taxi driver got a girl to my apartment, I just locked my cameras and mobile phone away. Ye I would like to take photo's (as I am a photographer) but haven't got around to buying an inexpensive digital compact camera!

The process of asking a taxi driver is like anywhere else in the world as there was no process whatsoever. I simply went to a taxi rank in Kaunas and asked the driver if he spoke English(which he did) and asked him I am looking for a girl to come to my apartment. If the taxi driver can't help you, he will ask another taxi driver for help.

I asked him how much for an hour and he made some calls to some pimps. On the first occasion the taxi driver took me to the girl in an apartment and I told the pimp I wanted the girl in my apartment which he agreed.

I would say again that prostitution is illegal in Lithuania and most of the talent has gone abroad and paid sex is more expensive than in Poland.

Heidbaw
07-10-07, 11:19
I will be visiting Kaunas in early August 2007.

Can anyone provide me with help in seeing any working girls who do incalls during the day.

This is a genuine request from one punter to another & I hope that someone will be good enough to respond.

Cheers,

Heidbaw

Ulissena
10-16-07, 20:08
I will be in Kaunas from 7 until 11 November. I rented an apartment. Could someone suggest me the name and phone of some nice girls (better semipro)?

I thank in advance for the help.

Rayboy69
10-17-07, 13:31
Paysite:

http://pazintysxxx.com

In search criteria, put for Material Support "accept".

You should get some response.

Ash1001
11-12-07, 23:38
Hi Guys,

Who's around that week end for some freebie hunting?

I'd appreciate some info on the nightlife scene. Presumably ExIt is the top dance club there and therefore probably the best place to score a hottie if you throw some $ around? ;)

What is the ratio of Lithuanians : Russians in Kaunas? I heard there were separate clubs for each community. Any insights regarding different attitudes etc. ?

Thanks VM.

Tony70
11-13-07, 22:46
Ash1001,

You could try www.inyourpocket.com and look for the Kaunas info on more clubs and bars. Yes Kaunas girls are very hot and you don't have to go to the club to spot them. There is a recently opened shopping center called Akropolis where you might be able catch the ladies attention.

I was in Kaunas three weeks ago and noticed a few more Porsche and BMW's around. One reason I mention this is that quite a few Lithuanians live and work abroad now and have their own money and a better standard of living. "Throwing money" around is no guarantee to attract any girls attention.

About a year ago I was in a Kaunas club called Siena and got chatting to a couple of guys who gave me advice as a foreigner not to show or flash any wealth around others as it attracts the wrong attention.

I will be back in Kauno a week after you to see some friends!

I do hope you enjoy your time in Kaunas, its a little quiet and Vilnius might be a better bet!

Ash1001
11-20-07, 00:08
thanks for that tony. actually i know vilnius very well as i had a girlfriend there for a couple of years and flew out from london every other w/e or so to visit her. vilnius is a really fun place but strictly for freebies - as i imagine kaunas is? i would not really attempt any sort of p4p in lith.

i was only kidding about throwing cash around. discretion and good taste must, as always, come first. however a little generosity in this part of the world never goes astray. despite the handful of porsches you see (which belong to the local 'business' bigwigs) most people are struggling, and buying a nice bottle of wine for a group of girls in a bar tends to go down well (at least, it works in vilnius :)).

but i've noticed a clear difference in their attitude to money between girls from the eu accession countries and say ukraine (or anywhere in the fsu 'proper'). the latter will expect a serious boyfriend to 'provide' in the sense of a regular allowance, shopping trips etc. there is no such expectation in lithuania (or, i imagine, its eu peers) but of course, as the man you do always pick up the restaurant bill.

still curious about the russian influence; are there more russians / russian speakers in k?

Tony70
11-20-07, 23:02
i will ask a couple of kauno friends of mine and get back to you:-))

thanks for that tony. actually i know vilnius very well as i had a girlfriend there for a couple of years and flew out from london every other w/e or so to visit her. vilnius is a really fun place but strictly for freebies - as i imagine kaunas is? i would not really attempt any sort of p4p in lith.

i was only kidding about throwing cash around. discretion and good taste must, as always, come first. however a little generosity in this part of the world never goes astray. despite the handful of porsches you see (which belong to the local 'business' bigwigs) most people are struggling, and buying a nice bottle of wine for a group of girls in a bar tends to go down well (at least, it works in vilnius :)).

but i've noticed a clear difference in their attitude to money between girls from the eu accession countries and say ukraine (or anywhere in the fsu 'proper'). the latter will expect a serious boyfriend to 'provide' in the sense of a regular allowance, shopping trips etc. there is no such expectation in lithuania (or, i imagine, its eu peers) but of course, as the man you do always pick up the restaurant bill.

still curious about the russian influence; are there more russians / russian speakers in k?

Tony70
11-22-07, 20:53
For Ash1001,

I asked a Kaunas friend about your Russian questions and he said that there are no Russian bars or clubs in Kauno, but one or two clubs play Russian pop music(not all the time).

He said you will find more Russians and people the language in a costal town like Palanga.

Ash1001
11-24-07, 12:44
Thanks Tony70. Much appreciated.

Diego Italy
11-09-08, 20:56
Hi guys,

I'm planning to go to Kaunas at new years, but I'm afraid to find the city quite empy in that period. Is there someone that has already been there in that period?

Are there some incalls or everything depends from taxi drivers?

Thanks

Excepticus
04-11-09, 14:52
For gods shake. We need to update the information from lithuania. I'm coming from Poland. LOPA. And I can not imagine how is possible this lack of support!

Guys. We need to work on this!

Just to cheer you up I willput somepictures. From Cartagena (Colombia) and form Granada (Spain). We just need some blondies))

Whoisthatgirl
06-03-09, 07:03
Hello,

If you want to have company in Kaunas, just drop me a message in [Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

FreakFunk
08-22-10, 23:02
Where can I find girls here?

Sterile
08-24-10, 00:06
Where can I find girls here?

I just arrived today on business. Seems pretty dead. Im gonna try the erotic massage at the Akropolis Shopping Centre. Let us know if you find anything good, I'll do the same. I cant really be bothered with going down the route of having a taxi driver fix me up.

Sterile
08-24-10, 16:52
Went to the massage place in my previous post. Not terrible, but firstly quite expensive for Lithuania - 140 Litas for 30 mins, which is about 45 UK pounds or 70 USD, it was a decent massage, but massage only, though the girl was totally naked and allowed touching anywhere, rubbing oil onto her boobs etc.

However she didnt give happy ending or touch dick at all, but the worst part was she remained stony faced throughout the whole half hour. Sure, she probably didnt speak English well, but it wouldnt have hurt to crack a smile once in a while.

I wouldn't honestly recommend the place.

Jojosun
08-25-10, 15:53
However she didnt give happy ending or touch dick at all, but the worst part was she remained stony faced throughout the whole half hour. Sure, she probably didnt speak English well, but it wouldnt have hurt to crack a smile once in a while.

I wouldn't honestly recommend the place.Lithuania has one of the highest % of men committing suicide in the world.

Kaunas and Vilnius, were 2 of the worst places to look for p4p.

The land of No Smiles.

In kaunas, I couldn't wait to get the hell out of it.

Local thugs are spoiling for a fight with western guys.

FreakFunk
08-25-10, 22:07
Is Riga better?

Jojosun
08-26-10, 16:56
Is Riga better?Never been to Riga, but reading the Riga thread sounds miles better.

RTFF the Riga thread here.

Sterile
08-26-10, 18:45
Lithuania has one of the highest % of men committing suicide in the world.

Kaunas and Vilnius, were 2 of the worst places to look for p4p.

The land of No Smiles.

In kaunas, I couldn't wait to get the hell out of it.

Local thugs are spoiling for a fight with western guys.

Yeah I'm inclined to agree. Whilst I've never actually run into any aggro (admittedly I've been here less than a week) I've noticed the locals are distinctly unfriendly, even outside the p4p scenarios. It's actually the women that are the worst. You get such cold stares from waitresses when you speak in English.

There are exceptions but the exception is exactly what they are.

Gumpert M
08-26-10, 23:07
Lithuania is a very cold country, people are extremely cold and unfriendly. Girls are no exception. Prostitution is banned and a girl that does it is considered to be a complete **** and lowlife. The only way to have sex with a decent Lithuanian girl is to go out with her for like a year and then MAYBE she will let you do her, but no BJ, DATY or anything else "insane" like that. There are exceptions but Kaunas is where there are least of them. Don't go there for pussy, seriously. Worst place in the world.

Colibri
07-28-11, 18:53
Massage place in Akropolis shopping centre. 4th floor. Basic bad massage, nothing extra. 170 LT waste of money.

Most sexy was the picture on the wall.

Devin Ezzy
10-04-13, 14:58
Hello,

If you want to have company in Kaunas, just drop me a message in [Email address deleted by Admin]. Can I get girls in Kaunas for sex?

Frankfurt
09-14-23, 20:11
I was in Vilnius for NATO related work and spent few days in Kaunas as well. It is not as dead as you read in this forum. There is action to be had but it requires work and there are no slam dunks if you just roll into town and expect the girls to be lined up for pickings.

I had luck but it took a lot of effort. There is a language barrier if you don't speak or read Russian, Ukrainian or Lithuanian. My best source was xdate. LT site. For every 5 I contacted via SMS, maybe 1 responded and not immediately. Most don't respond to SMS and they say that in their ads. Some claim to have whatsapp but they don't or don't respond. And the worst is that they will mostly ignore any foreign phone numbers.

The other issue is location. As a tourist or business traveler you will likely be staying in business center. Most of the women who did respond to me were quite a bit distance away in soviet times residential apartment blocks. I had to take Bolt as there is no Uber in Kaunas (in Vilnius yes). The next level of problem is finding the exact apartment building and figuring out series of codes to get in. I can read and write but on two occasions I made it to the address but was NOT able to locate the exact apt building in a massive apt complex. At night it is impossible to see the numbers (if there are any in the first place! The woman sent me picture of her building but it was shot in day time and when I was there at 9 PM, it look nothing like the photo! And she refused to come down and meet me. Huge disappointment. Same thing happened the next day and woman blocked me off when I asked for help to locate the building. I have been around the world and has never experienced this situation ever!! Live and learn I suppose.

Attached some pics of the girls I did manage to meet. Two were incalls and one was outcall. On average, expect to pay between 60-120 euros for 30/60 minutes and keep expectations low in terms of service -mostly covered and all business.