PDA

View Full Version : General Info

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

FrankyZ
11-14-12, 07:36
Anyone have been to the paradise lately?

Which is the best masseuse I can ask for?

ThanksBehind Luxol sport club is good and decent place! Give it a try. You find her contact on MP as "? Chinese massage" 10euro phone ends 68. At paradise I went and there was a young girl. Not worth it! It is expensive compared to other shops 30 minutes service as well.

Boy21
11-14-12, 17:38
But at luxol just hand relif right?

Bellumistic
11-14-12, 21:17
Behind Luxol sport club is good and decent place! Give it a try. You find her contact on MP as "? Chinese massage" 10euro phone ends 68. At paradise I went and there was a young girl. Not worth it! It is expensive compared to other shops 30 minutes service as well.Paradise is like 50 euro and how much at luxol?

Ergod
11-15-12, 14:07
Hi Guys,

It's been a long long time since I posted.

Has anybody been to Ronnie or the Sliema Guesthouse lately? Spoke to them some 2 months ago and had some goods but didn't manage to pop over. Does anyone have any news?

FrankyZ
11-15-12, 19:21
Paradise is like 50 euro and how much at luxol?Luxol is 20 euro 30 mins with good massage and hr. I did not like paradise.

FrankyZ
11-15-12, 19:56
But at luxol just hand relif right?Good massage and hr for 20 euro 30 minutes.

Bellumistic
11-16-12, 14:22
Good massage and hr for 20 euro 30 minutes.What nationality is the masseuse?

Thanks for your help 20euro is not expensive.

Bugzy 69
11-16-12, 17:45
She is a Chinese grandmother!

What nationality is the masseuse?

Thanks for your help 20euro is not expensive.

Cikku69
11-16-12, 19:30
What nationality is the masseuse?

Thanks for your help 20euro is not expensive.Nationality is Chinese, I one I know is about 40 something years.

Member #4184
11-16-12, 23:11
Nationality is Chinese, I one I know is about 40 something years.Damn not insipring! I ve been to Petia lately! She is good average. Hmm. 6.5 out of 10. However given the competition! Highly recommend a visit. Though 120 euros for uncovered BJ and fuck and cum twice is a bit on the high side. Maria Sexoo will let you do more for less. And she is way hotter!

Bellumistic
11-17-12, 00:58
Thanks for your help and on my next visit I would like to visit a non Chinese-asian masseuse

So if anyone knows about a young masseuse 20-30 years old, please let me know.

I will leave a report about the Chinese masseuse either the paradise or the luxol when I find time and go.

ShooterMalta
11-17-12, 13:11
I had the chance to try out Elizja. She still has a problem of mobility with leg injuries due to a traffic accident. So if you like to try positions then let her recuperate first.

Well the girl herself is a simple good natured person (about 30 yr old) and very friendly. Looks maybe 5/10. For me at least. Several tatoos and some piercing and short hair. Place is older type in a busy area but acceptable and clean. She gives very good CBJ and good FS (protected) in only missionary due to injury for now. Damage is Euro 50.

ShooterMalta
11-17-12, 15:46
She is a Chinese grandmother!HJ from a Chinese grandma? Doesn't sound right does it? LOL

ShooterMalta
11-18-12, 11:14
Damn not insipring! I ve been to Petia lately! She is good average. Hmm. 6.5 out of 10. However given the competition! Highly recommend a visit. Though 120 euros for uncovered BJ and fuck and cum twice is a bit on the high side. Maria Sexoo will let you do more for less. And she is way hotter!Chev. I cannot really compare the two ladies you mention since I haven't tried Petia yet. However, I can comment about Maria (though Petia seems attractive and she's younger). Maria's good in the sense of value for money, very clean woman and her place is convenient and good. Maria's BJ is awesome (BJ is my personal favourite in sex) and covered FS is good. If anything, what I miss with Maria is not being able to kiss her feminine body all over and over as she dislikes this. At least that's my exprerience. Maybe she fancies you more if she lets you do more.

Joe Zaf
11-19-12, 08:30
Damn not insipring! I ve been to Petia lately! She is good average. Hmm. 6.5 out of 10. However given the competition! Highly recommend a visit. Though 120 euros for uncovered BJ and fuck and cum twice is a bit on the high side. Maria Sexoo will let you do more for less. And she is way hotter!Can you please tell us from where we can find her details?

ShooterMalta
11-19-12, 19:54
Can you please tell us from where we can find her details?She's on www.vicesisters.com Mobile is available in advert. BTW can anyone confirm whether one is answered by a Maltese pimp or not when you phone her?

Sxyman
11-20-12, 13:18
She's on.

www.vicesisters.com

Mobile is available in advert. BTW can anyone confirm whether one is answered by a Maltese pimp or not when you phone her?Is she the one who's 23 or the one's who's 26. She's Maltese right?

Ergod
11-20-12, 13:37
Hi Guys,

It's been a long long time since I posted.

Has anybody been to Ronnie or the Sliema Guesthouse lately? Spoke to them some 2 months ago and had some goods but didn't manage to pop over. Does anyone have any news?UPDATE: Sliema guest house has two Girls at the Moment.

Frankfurt Visit
11-20-12, 13:37
Chev. I cannot really compare the two ladies you mention since I haven't tried Petia yet. However, I can comment about Maria (though Petia seems attractive and she's younger). Maria's good in the sense of value for money, very clean woman and her place is convenient and good. Maria's BJ is awesome (BJ is my personal favourite in sex) and covered FS is good. If anything, what I miss with Maria is not being able to kiss her feminine body all over and over as she dislikes this. At least that's my exprerience. Maybe she fancies you more if she lets you do more.Hi all once again,

Since I have once visited both girls in question I can give my personal feedback. As ShooterMalta I prefer receiving BJ for prolonged hours, in this matter they are both fine. Regarding Sex, I would prefer Maria Since her body is more tasteful to my needs. Overall I would give an 8/10 to Maria and 6/10 to Petia thus I would prefer Maria over Petia. Also taking in consideration that with what you pay to the foreigner you would make two apps with Maria. Thinking. I shall phone Maria for this week.

Frankfurt Visit
11-20-12, 13:38
UPDATE: Sliema guest house has two Girls at the Moment.Can you give us an update about girls please? Also can you pm me which guest house?

Thanks

Frankfurt Visit
11-20-12, 13:39
She's on.

www.vicesisters.com

Mobile is available in advert. BTW can anyone confirm whether one is answered by a Maltese pimp or not when you phone her?When I called her she personally answered me.

ShooterMalta
11-20-12, 17:44
Is she the one who's 23 or the one's who's 26. She's Maltese right?As far as I know Petia is Russian.

ShooterMalta
11-20-12, 17:49
UPDATE: Sliema guest house has two Girls at the Moment.Please clean you private message inbox as you cannot receive PM's at the moment.

RastaMa
11-20-12, 19:24
Please clean you private message inbox as you cannot receive PM's at the moment.Guys, been to honey girl recently- there's a new hot Chinese girl. Will let you touch all over and will also accept FS, obviously against extra payment.

Mimomo
11-20-12, 21:22
Yep Malter. Thats her. Roxy. She used to be good in the job. Can you please send me her contact no. As I must have misplaced it. And couldn't find any info of her on the net.Roxy is still working but keeping only regular and good clients and charging between 100- 120. Don't know if I should put her number here though.

Member #4184
11-20-12, 21:50
Guys, been to honey girl recently- there's a new hot Chinese girl. Will let you touch all over and will also accept FS, obviously against extra payment.Hi there,

How much in all with FS and everything total cost?

Sxyman
11-20-12, 23:04
As far as I know Petia is Russian.No, I'm asking about which one is maria sexoo.

Boy21
11-21-12, 08:51
Guys, been to honey girl recently- there's a new hot Chinese girl. Will let you touch all over and will also accept FS, obviously against extra payment.Where I can find her please

Mimomo
11-21-12, 09:49
Aw stands for adultwork.

Vs stands for vicesisters.

There used to be a good maltese lady in naxxar for a tantra massage. But she vanished from the scene. She used to be good with f / s and includes anal if she is in the mood. If anyone knows of good tantra, please share guys.I found the lady who worked in Naxxar called Roxy for Tantra. Was real good and professional and super enjoyable as well. Will charge you around 100 depending on the requests which I found worth it for an hour. Don t know how to leave her number as she is only taking a small amount of clients now.

PumaInt
11-21-12, 10:34
Hi guys,

I have joined this forum.

Hope to find interesting threads to read.

See you.

Mimomo
11-21-12, 13:09
If you are refering for the one in Naxxar she is not in Malta.Roxy is back in Malta. Don't agree with the rating as it would be higher for me as overall experience for 100 euros is good value for money considering the competition. She is still in her early 30s as we went to school together at higher. She greeted me with sexy lingerie and started with a really good massage. Ambience was nice with low music and super clean. Her face for me is nice and body nice as well although not on the skinny side but vulptous and solid. One hour well spent. She is smart and had a good conversation as well. Number would be G9D7 DBBD.

Hope this helps

Maped69
11-21-12, 17:14
Has anyone tried the new Polish masseuse in Bkara?

ShooterMalta
11-21-12, 19:14
Roxy is back in Malta. Don't agree with the rating as it would be higher for me as overall experience for 100 euros is good value for money considering the competition. She is still in her early 30s as we went to school together at higher. She greeted me with sexy lingerie and started with a really good massage. Ambience was nice with low music and super clean. Her face for me is nice and body nice as well although not on the skinny side but vulptous and solid. One hour well spent. She is smart and had a good conversation as well. Number would be G9D7 DBBD.

Hope this helpsThanks for the info. She definitely to consider for a good experience. Is it correct that she's working from Mgarr now?

ShooterMalta
11-21-12, 19:17
No, I'm asking about which one is maria sexoo.Maria Sexoo is neither 23 nor 26yr old but around 40 but still looks hot for my tastes in women. It's then up to individual tastes.

Boy21
11-22-12, 08:03
Has anyone tried the new Polish masseuse in Bkara?Is it in ta paris?

Mimomo
11-22-12, 09:16
Thanks for the info. She definitely to consider for a good experience. Is it correct that she's working from Mgarr now?Yes, thats correct. She has a discreet place in Mgarr. Enjoy.

Sxyman
11-22-12, 15:16
Maria Sexoo is neither 23 nor 26yr old but around 40 but still looks hot for my tastes in women. It's then up to individual tastes.So on VS we can't find her, or the age is wrong then.

ShooterMalta
11-22-12, 16:57
So on VS we can't find her, or the age is wrong then.She's not on VS. Try FB with username Maria Swatar and message her. Please note that she works only week days and from 9:00 till 13:00.

Bellumistic
11-25-12, 00:23
Anyone knows about young girls from 18 to 30?

CcShutter78
11-25-12, 09:27
Yes, thats correct. She has a discreet place in Mgarr. Enjoy.Can you describe Roxy please and it is true that she do very good tantra?

ShooterMalta
11-25-12, 20:43
Anyone knows about young girls from 18 to 30?That's probably the million dollar question here. A young working girl would be great to know of but seem scarce from what I read here. Reading back on this forum I read of great experences with Graziella and her girls, of two daring girls in a Fiat Punto doing threesomes, about a San Gwann place with east european angelic dreams. Now it seems the scene is quite bone dry for younger ones. Someone mentioned new girls at Sliema guesthouse but not more info.

Boy21
11-26-12, 12:20
New girls on AW

Bugzy 69
11-26-12, 12:25
Thats my wish as well, especially for local girls but this is a very hard subject to tackle. As we all know there are loads of maltese girls who fuck around so easy, know some young 'bitches' that during a single weekend can roam sexually with 3 different guys but these same girls will never get engaged in this scene. Basically if one makes simple maths they can earn a fortune if they charge money, what they don't realise is that only who charge for sex is officially a working girl.

Anyone knows about young girls from 18 to 30?

Mimomo
11-26-12, 12:38
Can you describe Roxy please and it is true that she do very good tantra?Yes, I believe she was the first to offer Tantra and then others tried to follow. She is in her early 30s, not on the skinny side but very sexy and solid. In my opinion she's a very attractive woman. At least whenever I go I have a super time and relax. We chat, massage and have f / s and a drink together.

Overall great experience. Thats my opinion.

Mimomo
11-26-12, 13:04
Can you describe Roxy please and it is true that she do very good tantra?she's in her early 30s, not on the skinny side but solid and very sexy. Super behind and big tits. Very nice face as well. I believe she was the first to offer a genuine tantra as she originally a qualified massager but does it only on request as most men look for other stuff I guess.

I go once every 3 weeks when she's here and we chat, have a drink and a good massage plus f / s. Overall experience is great and I always leave relaxed.

This is my opinion at least as I've been using her services for the past 3 years now and don't experiment with others much cause they almost always let me down in one thing or another.

Dorcel
11-26-12, 23:30
she's in her early 30s, not on the skinny side but solid and very sexy. Super behind and big tits. Very nice face as well. I believe she was the first to offer a genuine tantra as she originally a qualified massager but does it only on request as most men look for other stuff I guess.

I go once every 3 weeks when she's here and we chat, have a drink and a good massage plus f / s. Overall experience is great and I always leave relaxed.

This is my opinion at least as I've been using her services for the past 3 years now and don't experiment with others much cause they almost always let me down in one thing or another.I phoned Roxy today. She told me that she charges eur 125 for extras only. No FS. Are we talking about the same Roxy?

Mimomo
11-27-12, 09:31
I phoned Roxy today. She told me that she charges eur 125 for extras only. No FS. Are we talking about the same Roxy?I believe so, not sure. My advise is to first go and then speak about FS when she is doing the massage. She doesn't like to give these details on the phone and is very careful with clients calling for the first time and doesn't know.

Dudukbir
11-27-12, 14:32
She is on AW and is in Malta till Sunday. Tried her to-day and she is awesome. Clean apartment Portomaso Area. Shower facilities, clean sheets, bed etc etc. Awesome erotic massage followed by great uncovered blowjob and full sex. GFE and eager to please and very erotic. 200 for an hour but absolutely well worth it.

Member #4215
11-27-12, 18:25
Visited Rosalind noble lately. She says she's 36yr old on AW but she looks more like mid 40'ish. She is quite plump and offers a near-GFE. She is very friendly, massage was nice, passable ucbj, had sex in 3 positions to make it in time just before my session was over. Finishing shower and final cumshot and it was all over. However 200 Eur per hour is too much I. M. O considering the age and services provided.

Itvajut
11-28-12, 02:07
One thing struck me during the last year of reading and posting forum posts. Inflation of prices.

When there was Graziella, Jennifer etc. Prices used to revolve around the 50 Euro mark. Prices began to rise when we had foreigners giving great services for 100 which could be acceptable sometimes.

But now we're reading about 200 / hr.

The new people posting seem to have no qualms in paying such money. Personally, I would always prefer visiting one of the older girls 4 times than paying 200 for 1 hr. As long as I get something as close as possible to GFE, and clean unrushed, pleasant service.

Trying a 10/10 girl once for 200 might be ok. But then again. Why not go to an FKK club in Germany, or visit Prague if you pay such prices regularly.

In any service, if there is demand. The price will go up. Unfortunately we keep demanding even at 200. So in the next 6 months we will be seeing more of this.

One interesting thought: guys, what is the limit you would pay for a working girl in Malta (foreign or not). My limit is 100. IF she's at least 8/10 and true GFE with great Massage and BBBJ and enthusiastic FS. So far no one has ever fit the bill. Even if some reports may make it seem otherwise.

Member #4184
11-28-12, 07:09
One thing struck me during the last year of reading and posting forum posts. Inflation of prices.

When there was Graziella, Jennifer etc. Prices used to revolve around the 50 Euro mark. Prices began to rise when we had foreigners giving great services for 100 which could be acceptable sometimes.

The new people posting seem to have no qualms in paying such money. Personally, I would always prefer visiting one of the older girls 4 times than paying 200 for 1 hr. As long as I get something as close as possible to GFE, and clean unrushed, pleasant service.

Trying a 10/10 girl once for 200 might be ok. But then again. Why not go to an FKK club in Germany, or visit Prague if you pay such prices regularly.

In any service, if there is demand. The price will go up. Unfortunately we keep demanding even at 200. So in the next 6 months we will be seeing more of this.

One interesting thought: guys, what is the limit you would pay for a working girl in Malta (foreign or not). My limit is 100. IF she's at least 8/10 and true GFE with great Massage and BBBJ and enthusiastic FS. So far no one has ever fit the bill. Even if some reports may make it seem otherwise.I agree with you itvajut. In my younger days I remember calling Ronnie anytime. It was Lm15 with a nice girl, always beautiful the ones I chose hehe. And she would treat you like king, sometimes even kissing. And there were no days in which they would be unavailable or 'closed' like some of the girls. Whenever you felt like fucking you just ringed, went did and paid. Ah and whats with this paying up front! I hate it! Its a gross desrespect to clients! First satisfied then you pay! Thumbs up for working ladies who work this way. Maria Sexoo's 40 euros per session is reminiscent of this and you pay once finished!

CavScorpio
11-28-12, 12:26

One interesting thought: guys, what is the limit you would pay for a working girl in Malta (foreign or not). My limit is 100. IF she's at least 8/10 and true GFE with great Massage and BBBJ and enthusiastic FS. So far no one has ever fit the bill. Even if some reports may make it seem otherwise.Simple supply and demand. I rarely visit practitioners here for services in Malta because of the quality.

Maria is excellent value and good service. But available outside of my hours (As I am at work when she is and I usually visit after a tense day at work) 50-60 Euro?

Aliky is great for massage and H / R. But no more (which is fine when that is what my mood requires) 40-50 Euro?

Then there is a huge gap. Most of the practitioners available for 80-120. Just aren't that cute and I'd rather spend the extra at 200 to bed a stunner. For 80-120 invested on dinner / drinks its not that hard to pick up a girl who is better looking and more enthusiastic!

ShooterMalta
11-28-12, 16:26

One interesting thought: guys, what is the limit you would pay for a working girl in Malta (foreign or not). My limit is 100. IF she's at least 8/10 and true GFE with great Massage and BBBJ and enthusiastic FS. So far no one has ever fit the bill. Even if some reports may make it seem otherwise.I agree 100% with your views. Someone posted a website here with several working women, some Maltese but most foreign it seems. However the prices asked for are quite over the top for me. True some guys seem to pay no problem but is it real value they are getting? I mean the only way I imagine myself paying for example Euro200 for an hour is under 30yr age + looks / body of 9 or 10/10 + GFE + deep BBBJ + passionate FS. And I'm not being stingy here. Just looking at value for the buck. But as long as demand keeps up with supply at these price s then that price becomes market fact.

I think what's needed is a "revamp" of older contacts of established women who still offer clean service at around Euro50 (Like Maria, Chantelle, Rodianne, Jasmine, Elisia and who knows how many more). Alas many others like these seem to have either been forgotten here or have disappeared from the scene (Graziella & friends especially!). Maybe seniors could help the newer guys here get to know about the good established ones that are still active.

JessicaErotica
11-28-12, 20:53
You guys forget that girls on visiting tour in Malta can have huge overhead. Flights, accommodation, food, taxi, advertising, phone credit etc etc. As well we have to deal with the quiet business days in between. So that visiting girls charge those prices is as well to break-even or make a tour profitable at the end. Charging lower prices doesn't guarantee you get more business as well lower prices can attract lower quality clients and trouble. The local ladies can charge lower prices as they live permanent here in Malta and wouldn't have those overheads in a big way. As well they are able to work straight for the whole month while most touring ladies work only a few weeks per month.

And what Chev said about hating to pay upfront and it's disrespectful. Chev you have to keep in mind that a girl meeting a guy for the first time doesn't know if he will be reliable with payment if he pays at the end of the service. What about the guy just walking out and doesn't pay at all? Chev I know you are a very respectful guy and would never do this, but keep in mind that not all guys are like you Chev. Some guys will take advantage, do the service and don't pay or just can say at the end "ooh I am not happy so I won't pay". And in this escort business there are many guys like this trying to take advantage of girls when they get the chance. I am happy not to ask the money upfront when it's a regular client I saw many times and there is a degree of trust. Otherwise I prefer to get the money thing out of the way soon before start of the service so we can relax and don't need to think about it. Sometimes even regular guys scam girls with payment, and I am saying this out of experience.

Bellumistic
11-28-12, 22:18
As one said lm15 is approximately 40euro. Nowadays with 40euro you barely get anything. Except the one mentions at luxol chargers 20euro for 30mins or the paradise at 50euro. Only HJ or BJ.

If you pay I expect good service and not rushing or without attention.

That is why I asked if there are girls between 18 and 30 because at least you get nice looking young girls and with respect to asians, I did not find a good experience with them.

As regards to paying before hand, if I pay I am trusting her to give me the value for money and not get the money and she can do what she likes as long I am payed.

One user mentioned fkk, their prices are fixed and you really get what you pay for. Age 18-30 maximum

Mimomo
11-29-12, 09:46
You guys forget that girls on visiting tour in Malta can have huge overhead. Flights, accommodation, food, taxi, advertising, phone credit etc etc. As well we have to deal with the quiet business days in between. So that visiting girls charge those prices is as well to break-even or make a tour profitable at the end. Charging lower prices doesn't guarantee you get more business as well lower prices can attract lower quality clients and trouble. The local ladies can charge lower prices as they live permanent here in Malta and wouldn't have those overheads in a big way. As well they are able to work straight for the whole month while most touring ladies work only a few weeks per month.

And what Chev said about hating to pay upfront and it's disrespectful. Chev you have to keep in mind that a girl meeting a guy for the first time doesn't know if he will be reliable with payment if he pays at the end of the service. What about the guy just walking out and doesn't pay at all? Chev I know you are a very respectful guy and would never do this, but keep in mind that not all guys are like you Chev. Some guys will take advantage, do the service and don't pay or just can say at the end "ooh I am not happy so I won't pay". And in this escort business there are many guys like this trying to take advantage of girls when they get the chance. I am happy not to ask the money upfront when it's a regular client I saw many times and there is a degree of trust. Otherwise I prefer to get the money thing out of the way soon before start of the service so we can relax and don't need to think about it. Sometimes even regular guys scam girls with payment, and I am saying this out of experience.I don't agree with Jessica at all as the price shouldn't be determined on the overheads you have. These girls are coming here on a good paid working holiday after all. The only thing that should determine a price is the quality and nothing else. I don't mind paying 200 once in a while for a great experience over all and if I don't afford it simply go somewhere cheaper. So its not fair for us men complaining of these prices either, if you can't afford it simply don't go. You cannot enter a fine restaurant asking for a prime rib eye and then complain about the price when the food is actually good. If you can't afford it regularly go to Burger King instead and then once in a while have a treat and go to the restaurant.

The problem sometimes is when you go to Burger King and they charge you like the restaurant but in that case they only do it for a short while and never last. For me there are girls who are worth 100. 120 which is acceptable and reasonable for a good experience considering the risks they take and service they offer. Where I go she doesn't want all sorts of men and to work endless hours so she charges 120 to avoid these types and I think that's fair as well.

In most cases raising the price guarantees a certain level of people and if its a new client its fair as well to ask money upfront. There are plenty of men in this cycle who abuse girls by not paying or paying less, so first build trust with the girl and then see if she continues to ask money up front.

This is how I see it but not everyone is the same either so good luck with whatever you chose to do.

Malter Man
11-29-12, 10:13
I can assure you all that Jessica is an honest and nice lady. I been to her once. Only once because I'm on a tight budget and not because the experience was not nice. On the contrary it was great. In fact I spent some more time than the half hour I paid for. However she never asked for more money or rushed me finish quickly.

Guys keep in mind that these ladies spend all day in the apartment waiting for that call so that if you ask to visit in half an hour's time, they can be ready for you, and not have to travel back home from some sightseeing tour or shopping venture, telling you that they need two hours time to arrive and have a shower, only to be too tired during the action part.

These foreigners, especially the ones from western countries usually give good service and are nice people to meet, and have good feedback on AW to prove it. They deserve what they are charging even if usually it's beyond what I can pay. But what's fair is fair. Jessica belongs to this group.

And what Chev said about hating to pay upfront and it's disrespectful. Chev you have to keep in mind that a girl meeting a guy for the first time doesn't know if he will be reliable with payment if he pays at the end of the service. What about the guy just walking out and doesn't pay at all? Chev I know you are a very respectful guy and would never do this, but keep in mind that not all guys are like you Chev. Some guys will take advantage, do the service and don't pay or just can say at the end "ooh I am not happy so I won't pay". And in this escort business there are many guys like this trying to take advantage of girls when they get the chance. I am happy not to ask the money upfront when it's a regular client I saw many times and there is a degree of trust. Otherwise I prefer to get the money thing out of the way soon before start of the service so we can relax and don't need to think about it. Sometimes even regular guys scam girls with payment, and I am saying this out of experience.

Malter Man
11-29-12, 10:18
With Jennifer ecc you don't get an hour for €50. You don't even get 30mins. So please compare like with like. Now talk about quality. Is Jennifer ecc same quality as these foreigners who work from 5 star hotels or top class apartments? And what about the beds sheets ecc? Same cleanliness?

Now about FKK. Don't you have to buy a plane ticket and spend money for your hotel to fly to Germany for sex? Is it the same as having a girl a phone call away with 30 mins prior notice and 5 mins drive?

One interesting thought: guys, what is the limit you would pay for a working girl in Malta (foreign or not). My limit is 100. IF she's at least 8/10 and true GFE with great Massage and BBBJ and enthusiastic FS. So far no one has ever fit the bill. Even if some reports may make it seem otherwise.

Itvajut
11-29-12, 13:04
Granted. Malter Man. I fully agree that the service with some foreigners is better than with some Maltese or local girls. I hate a bad attitude so when I feel rushed or not greeted well (even with bad sheets etc) I just never go again. But there are some decent lower priced girls out there.

With Maria Sexoo my experience was great for example, and at Paradise I quite liked the Hong Kong maseuse, Nina used to be great and Graziella was not bad.

All I'm saying is that 4 visits to some of these locals which are or were worth going to. Ultimately are a lot more worth it that 1 visit to one of these foreign girls, although try them sometimes could be interesting despite the financial damage caused.

As for foreigners and their prices, for example I like the fact that Jessica offers a cheaper option with 60 Euros / 30 mins Tantra. This is good for people who want to try quality service and maybe are not so willing to spend 100 Euros especially the 1st time. And I do agree that its logical that they charge a bit more for service due to extra costs.

What I do have in critisism to what Jessica said is that. Yes foreigners do have to travel here, but there are cheap ways of travelling here, especially from the UK. Yes they have overhead costs such as flat or Hotel. But again. A 5 star Hotel is not necessary for a 5 star service. A good, clean 3/4 star would do fine.

What I think is. That these foreigners have realized that Malta did not really pass through a financial crisis as many other countries did. And are exploiting the fact that the competition is not so strong to charge prices which allow them to have a good holiday in a 5 star hotel all expenses paid and make some good profit too. Unfortunately, our curiosity allows for this market price.

I know that the last paragraph is a bit harsh. But its because from what I see. There is no attempt by the foreigners to make these services a bit more affordable.

In defence of Jessica also I must say that she is right. It does weed out bad clients. And thats good. But again even at a lower price they'd be weeded out.

I personally liked Helen Czech for example because of her reasonable rates and good service.

Finally, about FKK. Yes ticket etc would cost. But FKK was just an example. Most of us do travel, for work, holiday or anything. What I'm saying is when travelling most countries do have good services at lower rates than foreigners in Malta are charging. I am lucky to travel often so I don't need to visit foreigners in Malta if they are over priced.

Please. Just a note. I in no way intend to be negatively critical to Jessica Erotica or Malter Man. Both of which I respect very much. One as a quality service provider and another as a very valid contributer. I only attempt to give my constructive point of view, based on a logical analysis of the situation.

With Jennifer ecc you don't get an hour for €50. You don't even get 30mins. So please compare like with like. Now talk about quality. Is Jennifer ecc same quality as these foreigners who work from 5 star hotels or top class apartments? And what about the beds sheets ecc? Same cleanliness?

Now about FKK. Don't you have to buy a plane ticket and spend money for your hotel to fly to Germany for sex? Is it the same as having a girl a phone call away with 30 mins prior notice and 5 mins drive?

JessicaErotica
11-29-12, 14:36
If I charge a high price I think its fair as well to receive guys in a good and clean location and offer a good service. Mostly upscale hotels or apartments, clean sheets and bedding, clean towels, hot shower facility, cozy background music, convenient parking, even drinks provided if necessary. As well offering a good top and relaxing service and being un rushed. Most girls have as well a choice of toys, clothes, lingerie, uniforms that you can choose from and will receive you dressed nicely, sexy or elegant in high heels and stockings. You will get what you pay for. And most foreign girls visiting Malta will offer a better service for that price as most of them are well travel ladies with good feedback. Of course there are some exceptions. If those ladies have to offer same service and location quality lets say for 50e then there is no point visiting Malta anymore. And you guys will end up with no ladies wanting to come here anymore.

ShooterMalta
11-29-12, 17:07
If I charge a high price I think its fair as well to receive guys in a good and clean location and offer a good service. Mostly upscale hotels or apartments, clean sheets and bedding, clean towels, hot shower facility, cozy background music, convenient parking, even drinks provided if necessary. As well offering a good top and relaxing service and being un rushed. Most girls have as well a choice of toys, clothes, lingerie, uniforms that you can choose from and will receive you dressed nicely, sexy or elegant in high heels and stockings. You will get what you pay for. And most foreign girls visiting Malta will offer a better service for that price as most of them are well travel ladies with good feedback. Of course there are some exceptions. If those ladies have to offer same service and location quality lets say for 50e then there is no point visiting Malta anymore. And you guys will end up with no ladies wanting to come here anymore.Jessica you make very valid arguments and I have no doubt that in your case you are the real deal.

In my case I was only complaining about the mediocre being offered for inflated prices. Yes they will maybe bite you only once but with a number of them around you need to be careful. Lastly, I also believe that local women, who have less overheads (and may even be less value) , can tend to up their prices too given that the only alternative for Maltese guys would then be the more expensive foreign lady service.

Maped69
11-29-12, 19:12
Is it in ta paris?She is close to HSBC bkara bypass. I wonder if anyone tried her.

KingLu
11-29-12, 21:55
Hi,

Can someone please help me?

I want to contact Eliza Hamrun.

Can't find any on AW or VS.

Maria Sexoo
11-30-12, 07:30
Many who come to me ask for discounts or beg for more time when I charge only 40euro, I am clean, offer unrushed service etc. I have to pay rent and bills for the apartment I work in besides my personal life expenses. But reading here it looks like men prefer to pay high prices to foreign women who come here to squeeze your money. My clients have decreased to a point I am considering to stop working and get a normal job, at least no more rent and will have a steady income. There are days when I have no clients at all.

Malter Man
11-30-12, 10:08
Rest assured that no offence was taken Itvatjut. I was just voicing my opinion as you yourself are. I agree that prices are steep for most of us. But I still beleive that not all girls are making a big profit. Big income does not mean big profit. I think the foreigners cannot charge less most of the times. I have noticed that some of them have already reduced their prices. Some of them have reduced the hourly rate from €200 to €150 the next time they came over to the island. Others have visited us only once or twice. And not a single one of them has increased their rate. This all shows that there is competition out there contrary to what a lot of us are arguing to. I beleive that there have been girls who lost money. Obviously the ones who return often are making some profit. But good luck to them. They are the best and deserve it. The prices are dictated by the market. Good market, and prices go up. Bad market and prices go down. The greater the number of girls who visit, the more competition. The more competition, the better the service and the lower the prices. If these girls don't profit enough we risk ending up without these foreigners. And they have a specific market too. Some customers do not want to visit a girl who sees 20 customers a day. Others do not care as far as they do not have to fork out too much money.

But overall this is a healthy discussion. And good to have some girls chime in too.

Granted. Malter Man. I fully agree that the service with some foreigners is better than with some Maltese or local girls. I hate a bad attitude so when I feel rushed or not greeted well (even with bad sheets etc) I just never go again. But there are some decent lower priced girls out there.

With Maria Sexoo my experience was great for example, and at Paradise I quite liked the Hong Kong maseuse, Nina used to be great and Graziella was not bad.

All I'm saying is that 4 visits to some of these locals which are or were worth going to. Ultimately are a lot more worth it that 1 visit to one of these foreign girls, although try them sometimes could be interesting despite the financial damage caused.

As for foreigners and their prices, for example I like the fact that Jessica offers a cheaper option with 60 Euros / 30 mins Tantra. This is good for people who want to try quality service and maybe are not so willing to spend 100 Euros especially the 1st time. And I do agree that its logical that they charge a bit more for service due to extra costs.

What I do have in critisism to what Jessica said is that. Yes foreigners do have to travel here, but there are cheap ways of travelling here, especially from the UK. Yes they have overhead costs such as flat or Hotel. But again. A 5 star Hotel is not necessary for a 5 star service. A good, clean 3/4 star would do fine.

What I think is. That these foreigners have realized that Malta did not really pass through a financial crisis as many other countries did. And are exploiting the fact that the competition is not so strong to charge prices which allow them to have a good holiday in a 5 star hotel all expenses paid and make some good profit too. Unfortunately, our curiosity allows for this market price.

I know that the last paragraph is a bit harsh. But its because from what I see. There is no attempt by the foreigners to make these services a bit more affordable.

In defence of Jessica also I must say that she is right. It does weed out bad clients. And thats good. But again even at a lower price they'd be weeded out.

I personally liked Helen Czech for example because of her reasonable rates and good service.

Finally, about FKK. Yes ticket etc would cost. But FKK was just an example. Most of us do travel, for work, holiday or anything. What I'm saying is when travelling most countries do have good services at lower rates than foreigners in Malta are charging. I am lucky to travel often so I don't need to visit foreigners in Malta if they are over priced.

Please. Just a note. I in no way intend to be negatively critical to Jessica Erotica or Malter Man. Both of which I respect very much. One as a quality service provider and another as a very valid contributer. I only attempt to give my constructive point of view, based on a logical analysis of the situation.

Kinvorbud
11-30-12, 18:23
Hi all . First of all this is my first post . Hope to be of use to you in the future with my posts- actually never knew that there was this scene in malta- read good reports about a maria. Would ike to visit her. How does one get to contact her. Can someone send a private message. Also explain to me how I can send private messages?

Cheers

CavScorpio
11-30-12, 18:27
Many who come to me ask for discounts or beg for more time when I charge only 40euro, I am clean, offer unrushed service etc. I have to pay rent and bills for the apartment I work in besides my personal life expenses. But reading here it looks like men prefer to pay high prices to foreign women who come here to squeeze your money. My clients have decreased to a point I am considering to stop working and get a normal job, at least no more rent and will have a steady income. There are days when I have no clients at all.Sadly Maria I would be a regular customer. But your working hours are daytime only!

ShooterMalta
11-30-12, 18:34
Many who come to me ask for discounts or beg for more time when I charge only 40euro, I am clean, offer unrushed service etc. I have to pay rent and bills for the apartment I work in besides my personal life expenses. But reading here it looks like men prefer to pay high prices to foreign women who come here to squeeze your money. My clients have decreased to a point I am considering to stop working and get a normal job, at least no more rent and will have a steady income. There are days when I have no clients at all.Why the hell don't you stop pretending you are the real Maria Sexoo. You are a fake and the real Maria knows about all this bull being written falsely in her name. The real Maria has good clients (and she's worth it) and all the crap you write is false! Just stop this.

ShooterMalta
11-30-12, 18:37
Hi,

Can someone please help me?

I want to contact Eliza Hamrun.

Can't find any on AW or VS.KingLu. Get a paid subscription and qualify for private message facility. That way you can exchange contacts with others here in privacy. Including the contact you ask for.

Larry Vel
11-30-12, 20:32
Agreed 100%.

This is what this forum is all about, sharing experiences. The local scene is what it is and can only get better. But we have to put pressure on girls to have clean rooms and sheets and a good service.

I strongly suggest that you do visit an FKK in Germany at leasy once in your lifetime. You will be like a child in a toyshop!

'But overall this is a healthy discussion. And good to have some girls chime in too.[/QUOTE]'

JessicaErotica
11-30-12, 21:05
Sorry Maria but no foreign lady comes here to squeeze money out of any Maltese guys. Not me anyway as I like the Maltese guys and treat them with respect and I think many foreign ladies do so. There is a market for everybody, if you want to charge 40 euros for an all inclusive service is up to you and you have to see it for yourself if that will cover your monthly bills. I don't think that Maltese men prefer to pay high prices to foreign ladies. As I said there is a market for everybody so some men will go to you and while other men will come to me and vice versa and doesn't mean that I will get your clients and vice versa. Guys have their own taste as well. That you are saying that there are days you don't have any clients, well I have days like that as well. And that has nothing to do with guys not going to you anymore and prefer the foreign ladies, that has everything to do with the economic climate we are living in at the moment. Everywhere in Europe in every country is the same at the moment and every girl is going true this. There are good days and there are bad days. We just have to go along with it or retire and do something else instead of pointing fingers. And no point in reducing prices more than they are already as that won't bring the amount of clients up anyway.

Many who come to me ask for discounts or beg for more time when I charge only 40euro, I am clean, offer unrushed service etc. I have to pay rent and bills for the apartment I work in besides my personal life expenses. But reading here it looks like men prefer to pay high prices to foreign women who come here to squeeze your money. My clients have decreased to a point I am considering to stop working and get a normal job, at least no more rent and will have a steady income. There are days when I have no clients at all.

Bellumistic
11-30-12, 21:12
"that won't bring the amount of clients up anyway."

I think that the same customers will visit more often I assume.

ShooterMalta
11-30-12, 22:05
She is close to HSBC bkara bypass. I wonder if anyone tried her.Is there a way one can get her contact info? Many members here don't seem to be able to receive private messages so it's difficult to communicate privately for mob numbers etc.

JessicaErotica
11-30-12, 23:23
Unfortunately in most cases they don't.

JessicaErotica
11-30-12, 23:26
Fake Maria Sexoo, mmmm, Is that not you Hotrocker?

Why the hell don't you stop pretending you are the real Maria Sexoo. You are a fake and the real Maria knows about all this bull being written falsely in her name. The real Maria has good clients (and she's worth it) and all the crap you write is false! Just stop this.

ShooterMalta
11-30-12, 23:41
Fake Maria Sexoo, mmmm, Is that not you Hotrocker?Hi Jessica. I also wonder who the hell is this fake posing as Maria? And what does he / she hope to gain? I consider this behaviour an abuse of this forum.

I know for sure the real Maria is not posting on this forum because she told me so herself.

Itvajut
12-01-12, 01:09
Guys. I know for a fact that this is the FAKE Maria Sexoo writing here. As she has pointed out to me herself. Please do not pay any attention to this scoundrel. The true Maria Sexoo gives great service and is deservedly popular! And. As I said and will always repeat. Is a lot more value for money than the foreigners. No matter what great service they offer, because Maria also offers top notch service!

Site Moderator. I think you have the duty to ban someone who is attempting in every way to defame an honest working girl.

Itvajut
12-01-12, 01:18
Agreed. If foreign ladies would reduce their prices a bit (not to get them as low as locals, but to show good intent). I bet that a) same customers would visit more often. Be) some new good customers would turn up see) they would be sending a message of good intent and showing that squeezing money out of Maltese pockets is not their intetion.

As I said before, nobody would mind visiting the girl in an apartment 2 mins away from the sea instead of right on the seafront. We visit the girls for the VIEW and not the view of the sea. So some costs could be saved with a little wise planning and without reducing any value of good service.

To all, thanks for participating in the discussion in a mature, constructive, and understanding way. I also understand the views of those who see things different than I do. But what I call for is not price slashing. Its careful price tinkering which demonstrates willingness and understanding of the current economical situation.

In fact, even hotels have reduced their costs due to the current economical situation. So why can't working girls translate this saving into better rates?

Itvajut
12-01-12, 01:19
Haha Jessica. If I were on facebook. I'd put a BIG LIKE next to this comment!

Fake Maria Sexoo, mmmm, Is that not you Hotrocker?

Bellumistic
12-01-12, 17:23
Agreed. If foreign ladies would reduce their prices a bit (not to get them as low as locals, but to show good intent). I bet that a) same customers would visit more often. Be) some new good customers would turn up see) they would be sending a message of good intent and showing that squeezing money out of Maltese pockets is not their intetion.

As I said before, nobody would mind visiting the girl in an apartment 2 mins away from the sea instead of right on the seafront. We visit the girls for the VIEW and not the view of the sea. So some costs could be saved with a little wise planning and without reducing any value of good service.

To all, thanks for participating in the discussion in a mature, constructive, and understanding way. I also understand the views of those who see things different than I do. But what I call for is not price slashing. Its careful price tinkering which demonstrates willingness and understanding of the current economical situation.

In fact, even hotels have reduced their costs due to the current economical situation. So why can't working girls translate this saving into better rates?Some of them are used to receive that amount of money and like spending it.

They would prefer having a safe "high" income rather then lowering their price and maybe struggling to reach a certain amount of money

Actually, they will start lowering their price when they see they have less customers.

I do not know if I am wrong but I am seeing some prices drops such as 100euro per hour when it was like 200 euro per hour

For example some customers said that the honey massage in birkirkara was not allowing more then CBJ but now the latest masseuse is suddenly accepting FS.

Old masseurs are still charging approximately 50euro and get a very good experience

ShooterMalta
12-01-12, 18:19
Anyone with more info about this girl near B'Kara HSBC?

Without her contact details one cannot check out what she offers and report back.

Larry Vel
12-01-12, 23:22
Some of them are used to receive that amount of money and like spending it.

They would prefer having a safe "high" income rather then lowering their price and maybe struggling to reach a certain amount of money

Actually, they will start lowering their price when they see they have less customers.

I do not know if I am wrong but I am seeing some prices drops such as 100euro per hour when it was like 200 euro per hour

For example some customers said that the honey massage in birkirkara was not allowing more then CBJ but now the latest masseuse is suddenly accepting FS.

Old masseurs are still charging approximately 50euro and get a very good experienceHow is the new oneand how much is it?

SodjeSF
12-02-12, 20:05
I know that this is not the subject of this forum. However, I notice that some members mention FKK Clubs in Germany as a benchmark of high quality. Therefore it would be nice of those who were lucky enough to visit such clubs to tell us their experience there, tell us what's inside, what's available and what happens once in there.

StevenB79
12-03-12, 02:55
Is was this week at Petia and Jasmin. Pffffffffffff you can`t compare Jasmin with Petia no way is impossible why?

Check this out Jasmin = is fck nice tits, ass, deeptroarh, she moves like hell if she rides, she`s asking you for a drink if you want or to smoke a cigare after, first she`s telling you to take a shower CLEAN FLAT COZZY and in the HEART OF SLIEMA. WTF? I was really amazd a friend of mine was recomanding me this one who was spending a lot of time with this girl. Good good time. And now PETIA.) my good she is so fck skiny you can sing on her bones if you fck her from behind you can see the ass bone :O discusting really. Shet flat dirty I had the impresion she stincks also.

Prices betwen them Jasmin 150 euro H. Petia 120 euro H. For that 30 euro I really don't care and I will go for Jasmin. No bullshit THIS IS MY OPINION. And really one more thing Jasmin is waiting you in diferent sexy fck costumes. Was 2 or 3 years ago a girl much more good then Jasmin but she`s gone Was ANDREEA in Mellieha. That was a bomb in Malta. BUT RIGHT NOW JASMIN DOZENT HAVE COMPETITION.

That`s a picture with Jasmin from VS. And belive me the face is beuty.

StevenB79
12-03-12, 02:59
Guys. I know for a fact that this is the FAKE Maria Sexoo writing here. As she has pointed out to me herself. Please do not pay any attention to this scoundrel. The true Maria Sexoo gives great service and is deservedly popular! And. As I said and will always repeat. Is a lot more value for money than the foreigners. No matter what great service they offer, because Maria also offers top notch service!

Site Moderator. I think you have the duty to ban someone who is attempting in every way to defame an honest working girl.A phone number please of this Maria Sexxo? I will like to compare them. PETIA. JASMIN-MARIA SEXXO and I will reply after. Till now Jasmin is first place.

Harryj7482
12-03-12, 08:47
A number of this Polish girl but in letters would be greatly appreciated so we can report on her.

Example GIDD EEDH.

Anyone with more info about this girl near B'Kara HSBC?

Without her contact details one cannot check out what she offers and report back.

Ergod
12-03-12, 15:40
I know that this is not the subject of this forum. However, I notice that some members mention FKK Clubs in Germany as a benchmark of high quality. Therefore it would be nice of those who were lucky enough to visit such clubs to tell us their experience there, tell us what's inside, what's available and what happens once in there.Simple. It's just heaven on earth, really.

ShooterMalta
12-03-12, 18:00
I don't want to be a bore but please consider getting a subscription if you already have please enable the private message facility. That will make much easier the exchange of info and contacts. Yes one may post the phone for all to see in letters but PM system is best in my opinion.

Finally, although I'm rather new myself on thos forum I am a bit wary to give details to someone who never posted anything here and just sends requests for specific numbers. Call me paranoid but I don't want to create any problems to the precious working women we have on this barren isle! So first introduce yourself here by posting something useful, learn and then ask for your first contacts.

Marpa
12-03-12, 18:18
I know that this is not the subject of this forum. However, I notice that some members mention FKK Clubs in Germany as a benchmark of high quality. Therefore it would be nice of those who were lucky enough to visit such clubs to tell us their experience there, tell us what's inside, what's available and what happens once in there.My experience was in Dusseldorf, a club called Pegasus. Man, it was so great, it's something that you'd never want to forget. Two year's on and I still roll over the memory of it. I entered a basement club and was greeted by a skimpy dressed girl who explained the rules of the club. I was asked to pay upfront, it was 120 Euro, you have a buffet meal provided and unlimited beer but hard drinks have to be paid separately on exist. I was told I can have sex as much as I like (or can) with different girls but it must be covered. I was then given two towels and a key to a locker to put my clothes and shoes in. You are asked to wash first and stay robed with a towel around you. The shower had such strong pressure that it felt like a power-wash. After washing you are directed to the bar and the buffet table to eat, drink and chat with the girls. There were about 8 to 10 girls, most were topless and two were naked on stiletto heels only. They were from various nationalities, three were Germans, two from Ukraine, one from Poland, one Russian, one from Hungry and two from Thailand. They were all beautiful esp. The ones from Eastern Europe, blonde, slim with lovely blue eyes. I got chatting with a Ukrainian girl and soon we were off to one of the bedrooms. The bedrooms are all open with large beds and benches or chairs around. I think there may have been private rooms but the ones I used had no doors with large arches. You are expected to have sex in front of anyone who wishes to watch and in itself added to the excitement. The bed was so large that another couple came on and had sex right next to us. An older German man who couldn't get a hard-on kept watching us all through, trying hard to masturbate. We did it in various positions and then the girls started touching each other, pulled in the man next to me and switched places. So I ended up cuming in a different girl than the one I started with. I then went back to the shower to wash and was joined by a young couple who just arrived. Incidentally there is no entrance fee for girls. This couple seemed on there first swinger experience as the girl, who must have been still in her late teens was looking very bashful and embarrassed, covering her small tits and washing facing the wall. Her boyfriend kept edging her on in German but unfortunately they spoke very broken English but somehow we managed to share a joke and this eased matters. We then went to the bar with towels only wrapped around the waist. Its okay for us men but in her case, her perky tits were out for all to enjoy and I seemed to be talking to them rather than to her. After a bit of a tour of the place and some more food this couple went to one of the beds with another girl, a German girl too. Most of the men there followed them and sat around watching this threesome taking place. Another regular girl climbed on and asked one of the men watching to come on too and soon it turned into an all out orgy with three of the profession girls on the man while his young girlfriend was getting screwed by me and another German man in turns. I came twice that night and could have stayed on at the club, but after three hours I had had enough. I was too exhausted to try a third time!

Germans are sex mad and very open about it and these FKK clubs are legal. It is something to experience; it elevates sex encounters to higher level.

Maria Sexoo
12-04-12, 19:44
Some people are again saying that I am fake, cannot understand why. Who ever is a client of mine knows what level of service I offer and also knows my charges are cheap. Do you think my electricity / water are free of charge? Honest clients know I shower after each client. Now that the weather is cold I need to keep myself warm, don't forget that I work naked. I try my best to give best service for a reasonable price but for some people it is not enough. If you prefer foreign women just say so but please do not put ne in bad light. As someone said it is better to have sex 3 times at 40euro each time than once for 120euro or even more. I do this work for a living, I have children to take care of plus all other expenses and not visit other countries and work while on holiday.

PumaInt
12-05-12, 10:56
Some people are again saying that I am fake, cannot understand why. Who ever is a client of mine knows what level of service I offer and also knows my charges are cheap. Do you think my electricity / water are free of charge? Honest clients know I shower after each client. Now that the weather is cold I need to keep myself warm, don't forget that I work naked. I try my best to give best service for a reasonable price but for some people it is not enough. If you prefer foreign women just say so but please do not put ne in bad light. As someone said it is better to have sex 3 times at 40euro each time than once for 120euro or even more. I do this work for a living, I have children to take care of plus all other expenses and not visit other countries and work while on holiday.I agree with you Maria. I have visited you last week which was my first time with you and the service was very good. You alsally o have a nice smile and really pleasant to deal with. Keep it up.

Ergod
12-05-12, 17:23
My experience was in Dusseldorf, a club called Pegasus. Man, it was so great, it's something that you'd never want to forget. Two year's on and I still roll over the memory of it. I entered a basement club and was greeted by a skimpy dressed girl who explained the rules of the club. I was asked to pay upfront, it was 120 Euro, you have a buffet meal provided and unlimited beer but hard drinks have to be paid separately on exist. I was told I can have sex as much as I like (or can) with different girls but it must be covered. I was then given two towels and a key to a locker to put my clothes and shoes in. You are asked to wash first and stay robed with a towel around you. The shower had such strong pressure that it felt like a power-wash. After washing you are directed to the bar and the buffet table to eat, drink and chat with the girls. There were about 8 to 10 girls, most were topless and two were naked on stiletto heels only. They were from various nationalities, three were Germans, two from Ukraine, one from Poland, one Russian, one from Hungry and two from Thailand. They were all beautiful esp. The ones from Eastern Europe, blonde, slim with lovely blue eyes. I got chatting with a Ukrainian girl and soon we were off to one of the bedrooms. The bedrooms are all open with large beds and benches or chairs around. I think there may have been private rooms but the ones I used had no doors with large arches. You are expected to have sex in front of anyone who wishes to watch and in itself added to the excitement. The bed was so large that another couple came on and had sex right next to us. An older German man who couldn't get a hard-on kept watching us all through, trying hard to masturbate. We did it in various positions and then the girls started touching each other, pulled in the man next to me and switched places. So I ended up cuming in a different girl than the one I started with. I then went back to the shower to wash and was joined by a young couple who just arrived. Incidentally there is no entrance fee for girls. This couple seemed on there first swinger experience as the girl, who must have been still in her late teens was looking very bashful and embarrassed, covering her small tits and washing facing the wall. Her boyfriend kept edging her on in German but unfortunately they spoke very broken English but somehow we managed to share a joke and this eased matters. We then went to the bar with towels only wrapped around the waist. Its okay for us men but in her case, her perky tits were out for all to enjoy and I seemed to be talking to them rather than to her. After a bit of a tour of the place and some more food this couple went to one of the beds with another girl, a German girl too. Most of the men there followed them and sat around watching this threesome taking place. Another regular girl climbed on and asked one of the men watching to come on too and soon it turned into an all out orgy with three of the profession girls on the man while his young girlfriend was getting screwed by me and another German man in turns. I came twice that night and could have stayed on at the club, but after three hours I had had enough. I was too exhausted to try a third time!

Germans are sex mad and very open about it and these FKK clubs are legal. It is something to experience; it elevates sex encounters to higher level.Most of the good stuff is in Frankfurt and Berlin.

The concept is simple, you pay an entrance fee, get a gown, shower shoes you change and stroll about in a towel or in your gown. Food, coffee and softdrinks are served at no charge.

You pick up a girl, agree on services required, and off to a room to get the deed done.

It normally costs 50euro a pop for a basic FS. Girls are normally stunners from 7-10 (no kidding)

Frankfurt:

2 Major Clubs. FKK Oase & FKK Palace

Been to OASE and Palace at least 15 times.

Oase FKK: Large club, indoor outdoor pool, saunas, turkish bath, steam room and so on.

On an average day you will see around 50-80 (even 100 on busy days) girls roaming about mostly naked, from all over the world.

Palace FKK: Medium sized club, very clean, central, Indoor Jacuzzi, Sauna, Steam Room.

On an average day you'll find between 30-60 girls.

Berlin:

Artemis FKK.

Lovely Club, very good facilities. 60-100 girls on average. Costs 60E a pop.

Fantastic stuff guys, hope you get the chance to visit any of the above.

ShooterMalta
12-05-12, 17:26
Some people are again saying that I am fake, cannot understand why. Who ever is a client of mine knows what level of service I offer and also knows my charges are cheap. Do you think my electricity / water are free of charge? Honest clients know I shower after each client. Now that the weather is cold I need to keep myself warm, don't forget that I work naked. I try my best to give best service for a reasonable price but for some people it is not enough. If you prefer foreign women just say so but please do not put ne in bad light. As someone said it is better to have sex 3 times at 40euro each time than once for 120euro or even more. I do this work for a living, I have children to take care of plus all other expenses and not visit other countries and work while on holiday.Simple dear. You are being called a fake because the REAL Maria Sexoo has personally told me (and other clients members here) that she is not posting anything on this forum! While the real Maria is very real indeed and she's one hell of a woman, you are an imposter using her name to post stories for a reason I cannot understand why (yet). So either you just stop posting under false identity or the Administrator should take steps to ban you from using Maria's name! I'm sure forum members here who know the real Maria would agree 100% with all I'm writing here.

ShooterMalta
12-05-12, 17:31
Most of the good stuff is in Frankfurt and Berlin.

The concept is simple, you pay an entrance fee, get a gown, shower shoes you change and stroll about in a towel or in your gown. Food, coffee and softdrinks are served at no charge.

You pick up a girl, agree on services required, and off to a room to get the deed done.

It normally costs 50euro a pop for a basic FS. Girls are normally stunners from 7-10 (no kidding)

Frankfurt:

Oase FKK: Large club, indoor outdoor pool, saunas, turkish bath, steam room and so on.

On an average day you will see around 50-80 (even 100 on busy days) girls roaming about mostly naked, from all over the world.

Palace FKK: Medium sized club, very clean, central, Indoor Jacuzzi, Sauna, Steam Room.

Berlin:

Artemis FKK.

Fantastic stuff guys, hope you get the chance to visit any of the above.Sounds like a garden of eden. What a contrast to what is available locally.

Frankfurt Visit
12-06-12, 09:23
Most of the good stuff is in Frankfurt and Berlin.

Frankfurt:

Berlin:

Artemis FKK.

Fantastic stuff guys, hope you get the chance to visit any of the above.I agree with you that best stuff is found in Frankfurt and Berlin. I have been to Frankfurt twice, always FKK Oase, absolutely a dream place. You pay €65 on entry, enjoy the atmosphere while plenty of girls run around the place, all approaching asking for sex. Charges are €50 per 30 mins. Many people complain about some services of some girls there too posted in foreign forums but myself I have very good experience there remembering a particular Romanian beauty, Melissa.

I have been to several places abroad, the choice is vast compared to here. I remember even in London more than once receiving some of best services that I still dream of. But that is an occasion that you find yourself abroud, love this scene and as you say you can't go to Rome and not visit the pope.

Above choices are vast, endless. Here very limited. We are seeing many foreign ladies coming which are charging high prices most of them giving amateur services. I remember back ago that we had much better choices, Russian and Ukraine women were most stunners working in Hotels and Private houses. I can't remember when my last experience was but surely back long time ago. For me, I don't dare to pay high price for a foreign lady for 1 hr session. But if. She is of my taste. Obviously everyone has his budget and depending of how frequently you visit these girls. I who go there once every 3 months can't be compared to somenone who every week seeks these services. That is why I say I don't dare to pay, since I am not a frequent visitor. And unfortunately 80% of what is coming in that I am aware of is rubbish. It might work for you all, but for me, I have my own taste. Also I pretend a much improved service from most women when coming to hygiene. I cannot always go home shower before session which most of us go there either during or after their work, I would expect a cosy apartment with clean towels and hot shower waiting for me.

A perfect example is Carmen (Blonde Canadian) I think was her name. She worked from St Julians, same apartment with Italian girl. She was a perfect example of my taste in all senses. I don't mind paying more than normal for that type of service.

Back to Malta, many agree and disagree with each other. It's very normal. I remember many above average quotes for Gudja girl. My experience with her was not good but I don't want to go in details over something done 3 yrs ago.

I have been once to Maria (Maypole) and as I posted before, I have very positive comments on her. And I want to go again hopefully very soon.

I have never been but if you take forums like these wisely, you try to grab as much info as possible. Saying so I saved lots of money, going in adult website to choose a girl, then come here and when you search on her you find some positive but many bad comments on her, that's a simple sign, she's not for you. From grabbing info, I never been to them but noted many positive comments on Jessica of Zabbar (LadyJaz) (AW & FB) and also Jasmin (VC) not mentioning Graziella (Maypole) which I never had the chance to visit.

Malter Man
12-06-12, 11:12
Anybody knows what happened to English Sasha? In my opinion she was one of the best out there!

Member #4779
12-06-12, 15:34
Anybody knows what happened to English Sasha? In my opinion she was one of the best out there!Haven't seen an advert of hers in the last few months. I don't think she's working here anymore. Her quality of service dropped considerably in the last 2 years. She looked very tired of that life.

ShooterMalta
12-06-12, 16:50
Is Maria located in little gozo flats near Maypole.Yes that's the place. But be aware that she is not posting here. Someone else is using her name.

Dorcel
12-07-12, 00:53
Has anyone tried mediterranean minx or lulu888 (both on Adultwork)?

DKingky
12-10-12, 15:35
Could not find the massage parlour behind Luxol. Which road is it?

Is Granny Sylvia down in Psaila street still active?

ShooterMalta
12-10-12, 17:50

Is Granny Sylvia down in Psaila street still active?"Granny"? LOL

KChamp
12-11-12, 18:42
Hi guys,

I'm practically new on this forum, if you are in berlin don't miss artemis its clean safe and not expnsive when compared to what you get,

Very interested in mario sexoo and live near maypole waht is the apt number please.

Thanks guys

FrankyZ
12-11-12, 20:58
"Granny"? LOLShe is very good for massage and hr what you prefer a younger one with no massage skills and robotic hr LOL she is situated behind the luxol sport club restaurant, part of the block of building of the same restaurant. Usually close at 6.

FrankyZ
12-11-12, 21:01

Is Granny Sylvia down in Psaila street still active?Who is Granny Sylvia?

ShooterMalta
12-11-12, 22:10
There is a new advert on MP. It says "massage for gentlemen by Russian beauty" and the mob number ends with 09. Seller name is lili21. Maybe someone already tried this?

Slick23
12-12-12, 00:25
Is Maria Sexo any good?

Barry51
12-12-12, 11:05
Hi,

I've visited Maria a few months ago in my opinion she is excellent I'd guess her age at around 40 obviously looks are a subjective thing but I found her to be quite attractive I'd imagine when she was younger she was a stunner she greets you at door naked and has a decent body her tits are too big and her lower half a little roundish but thats what I like, she is very easy to chat to she gives BJ without condom and is very good at it and full sex with condom price is reasonable and over all a great experience

DKingky
12-12-12, 13:07
Who is Granny Sylvia?She, s the one with massive tits opp school near zebra crossing. Bleached hair.

ShooterMalta
12-12-12, 16:52
She is very good for massage and hr what you prefer a younger one with no massage skills and robotic hr LOL she is situated behind the luxol sport club restaurant, part of the block of building of the same restaurant. Usually close at 6. I think you mixed up the mature Chinese at Luxol with the "Granny" of Psaila Street. I was commenting on the latter for the funny name.

ShooterMalta
12-12-12, 19:50
I'm noting several new names on the forum, all with just 1 or 2 posts to their name. Encouraging to keep this forum alive but I hope they won't be one time posters and disappear. New guys here can enrich the flow of info and maybe compensate a bit for the loss of some notable disciples of the female forms who seem to have vanished from this site. People like Salvo and Wagner whose posts were a genuine pleasure to read!

SodjeSF
12-12-12, 23:12
Hi,

I've visited Maria a few months ago in my opinion she is excellent I'd guess her age at around 40 obviously looks are a subjective thing but I found her to be quite attractive I'd imagine when she was younger she was a stunner she greets you at door naked and has a decent body her tits are too big and her lower half a little roundish but thats what I like, she is very easy to chat to she gives BJ without condom and is very good at it and full sex with condom price is reasonable and over all a great experienceDoes she always do that and with everyone?

Body1970
12-13-12, 10:43
Hello to all,

I'm new to this forum. I bumped into a web advert stating erotic sensual massage. Girls will massage either with bikini or naked. When I messaged asking where is the place they work from as apparently more than one girl works from there she told me they area located near bov st Julian's. Any info will be greatly appreciated. Before I try them.

Thanks

Itvajut
12-13-12, 17:47
Oh I've been contributing to this forum for a long time. And the people I remember who disappeared!

One of them was Pumping Jack. Great contributor. Always realistic. There were many others. If you look at the much older forum posts, of like 5-7 yrs ago. The contributions used to be of much better quality. All with details on how to contact or find, with realistic comments, with a breakdown of services and prices, with looks and attitude.

At the moment, I think Chev Chelios is the best contributor to the forum. Even when Salvo was around. Because Salvo's were all like fairy tales, entertaining but very stretched. At least somehow one used to manage to get to the contact too although it was not so straightforward.

I'm noting several new names on the forum, all with just 1 or 2 posts to their name. Encouraging to keep this forum alive but I hope they won't be one time posters and disappear. New guys here can enrich the flow of info and maybe compensate a bit for the loss of some notable disciples of the female forms who seem to have vanished from this site. People like Salvo and Wagner whose posts were a genuine pleasure to read!

Itvajut
12-13-12, 17:52
Malter man, Malti, were also good contributors.

ShooterMalta
12-13-12, 19:02
New advert on AW of a 48yr old woman who calls herself Nymphie. From her own words she seems the same Nymphie I read about in past posts here on this forum. She's working from Qawra now. If I recall correctly there were some negative reports about her or maybe I'm wrong. In any case a 48yr old would seem grandma stuff for many guys here.

Ergod
12-14-12, 11:23
Oh I've been contributing to this forum for a long time. And the people I remember who disappeared!

One of them was Pumping Jack. Great contributor. Always realistic. There were many others. If you look at the much older forum posts, of like 5-7 yrs ago. The contributions used to be of much better quality. All with details on how to contact or find, with realistic comments, with a breakdown of services and prices, with looks and attitude.

At the moment, I think Chev Chelios is the best contributor to the forum. Even when Salvo was around. Because Salvo's were all like fairy tales, entertaining but very stretched. At least somehow one used to manage to get to the contact too although it was not so straightforward.Very true, things were so different in the forum back in 2005

DKingky
12-14-12, 15:56
I'm noting several new names on the forum, all with just 1 or 2 posts to their name. Encouraging to keep this forum alive but I hope they won't be one time posters and disappear. New guys here can enrich the flow of info and maybe compensate a bit for the loss of some notable disciples of the female forms who seem to have vanished from this site. People like Salvo and Wagner whose posts were a genuine pleasure to read!I think the forum is quite active. On another note I think the local scene is still lackinf a lot.

Everything seems to happen 'underground'. Some 10 yera ago we were taken by sjrprise with good quality eastern girls. Nowadays I think. There's less of a choice. Nowadays we have parlours mushrooming everywhere, but how good are they?

ShooterMalta
12-14-12, 16:44

At the moment, I think Chev Chelios is the best contributor to the forum. Even when Salvo was around. Because Salvo's were all like fairy tales, entertaining but very stretched. At least somehow one used to manage to get to the contact too although it was not so straightforward.Yes you are right Itvajut. Besides the two I mentioned there were several other great contributors (such as Jack). Chev Chelios is one of the best still around but reports were definitely better a few years back with Salvo's sometimes poetic reports being very inspiring. Yet it might reflect the fact that the local scene become poorer too. I also noted it's become more difficult to get some contacts. I have been trying via PM to get the phone number of Theresa (Hamrun) and Aliki (Naxxar) but no success yet. Is it that some members here don't even trust the private message system?

LionelPaul
12-14-12, 22:36
New here. Nice forum and talking, but not really easy to find the way.

About Maria Sexoo: apparently the one posting here is not the real her; there is no FB page to this name; and a Google search doesn't bring much. Any clue?

A phone number please of this Maria Sexxo? I will like to compare them. PETIA. JASMIN-MARIA SEXXO and I will reply after. Till now Jasmin is first place.

Member #4184
12-15-12, 05:27
There is a new advert on MP. It says "massage for gentlemen by Russian beauty" and the mob number ends with 09. Seller name is lili21. Maybe someone already tried this?HI,

SInce you said the magic word for me 'Russian', I popped on MP earlier on yesterday, and saw the ad. My conclusions: The girl, from the mobile number, I can deduce, its Petia, the Russian girl who has an apartment near university, and who has adverts on hi5, vicesisters, tagged, and I believe ToM too, well sometimes. Not sure. But I am sure about this. Read on!

I have visited her myself, som 6 weeks ago, since I was intrigued by the ad, 'yang biutiful Russian girl'. Hmmm. BUT I went, spent 45 mins searching for this apartment in Victor Dinaro, and experience which made me meet some of her neighbours, (kinda, what am I doing here?) , got the mood for sex and anything else off me. By the time I met her, I was more nervous, and needed more than anything else a camomile. Apartment is not squeaky clean but acceptable, she seems to have some mental problems or something but, unlike other girls no foreplay at all, waits till you undress, and starts slowly with a CBJ, then she offers, a BBBJ for 20 euros more. So advertised 100 for an hour = 2 cumshots + oral / penile contact is w / o condom. I thought why not, and dished the 120 euros. SHe blew me, average skills, small titties, face so and so. I give the girl 5/10. MY standards have gone a bit high these days.

All in all it went well. The surprise came some days after I visited, I noticed some lacerations on my glans (ras zobbi) , some redness on the sphincter, and foreskin and severe itching, going worse and worse. I consulted a doctor and he gave me someting to wash the area and a cream for the itching. I spent 6 weeks this routine, only the last couple of days the itching has gone, still can see the marks though :/I suspect its HSV / HPV infection. From the BBBJ with Petia. Guys, I also noticed a bunch of blacks outside her apartment in the garden, there, on the bench, blacks and arabs, these have a reputation for being promiscous, not losing a chance to swing the monkey, and for low levels of hygene and high risks of disease? Do they service themseleves at Petia? I think so. Given the vicinity.

My worrying is, having to tell future girlfriends and wifes about having got this, if I got something, and to explain how I get it is somewhat denigrating and embarassing!

I am not saying, 'Don't visit Petia'. Though if you go, don't pay 20 euros more for the BBBJ, just pay 100 euros, and everything covered. For your own health! I am still worried about myself! I hope its just my paranoia after all! I hope. But still its not worthed risking.

Have you tried the Polish girl on mp. Search 'masage'. Also there is Sophie Morgan on freeads. Com. Mt Happy hunting and happy end of year!

Chelios!

ShooterMalta
12-15-12, 10:09
New here. Nice forum and talking, but not really easy to find the way.

About Maria Sexoo: apparently the one posting here is not the real her; there is no FB page to this name; and a Google search doesn't bring much. Any clue?Maria's FB page is Maria Swatar. Once again, using the private message facility here would make life easier for all.

ShooterMalta
12-15-12, 10:20
HI,

SInce you said the magic word for me 'Russian', I popped on MP earlier on yesterday, and saw the ad. My conclusions: The girl, from the mobile number, I can deduce, its Petia, the Russian girl who has an apartment near university, and who has adverts on hi5, vicesisters, tagged, and I believe ToM too, well sometimes. Not sure. But I am sure about this. Read on!

I have visited her myself, som 6 weeks ago, since I was intrigued by the ad, 'yang biutiful Russian girl'. Hmmm. BUT I went, spent 45 mins searching for this apartment in Victor Dinaro, and experience which made me meet some of her neighbours, (kinda, what am I doing here?) , got the mood for sex and anything else off me. By the time I met her, I was more nervous, and needed more than anything else a camomile. Apartment is not squeaky clean but acceptable, she seems to have some mental problems or something but, unlike other girls no foreplay at all, waits till you undress, and starts slowly with a CBJ, then she offers, a BBBJ for 20 euros more. So advertised 100 for an hour = 2 cumshots + oral / penile contact is w / o condom. I thought why not, and dished the 120 euros. SHe blew me, average skills, small titties, face so and so. I give the girl 5/10. MY standards have gone a bit high these days.

All in all it went well. The surprise came some days after I visited, I noticed some lacerations on my glans (ras zobbi) , some redness on the sphincter, and foreskin and severe itching, going worse and worse. I consulted a doctor and he gave me someting to wash the area and a cream for the itching. I spent 6 weeks this routine, only the last couple of days the itching has gone, still can see the marks though :/I suspect its HSV / HPV infection. From the BBBJ with Petia. Guys, I also noticed a bunch of blacks outside her apartment in the garden, there, on the bench, blacks and arabs, these have a reputation for being promiscous, not losing a chance to swing the monkey, and for low levels of hygene and high risks of disease? Do they service themseleves at Petia? I think so. Given the vicinity.

My worrying is, having to tell future girlfriends and wifes about having got this, if I got something, and to explain how I get it is somewhat denigrating and embarassing!

I am not saying, 'Don't visit Petia'. Though if you go, don't pay 20 euros more for the BBBJ, just pay 100 euros, and everything covered. For your own health! I am still worried about myself! I hope its just my paranoia after all! I hope. But still its not worthed risking.

Have you tried the Polish girl on mp. Search 'masage'. Also there is Sophie Morgan on freeads. Com. Mt Happy hunting and happy end of year!

Chelios!Thanks Chev! Your reports are a wealth of info. Especially the warnings about Petia and risks of catching STD. Very sorry to note the problem you got. Damn why has a man to suffer these things for enjoying some mother nature sex? Hope it clears off completely mate!

The above highlights the importance of protection in sex. I'm the first guy to admit that I honestly hate condoms. They remove so much pleasure and if you think about it your cock is actually having sex with a sheath of rubber which is then inside a women's pussy. But that's the way it should and must be. For our sake, family and that of the ladies themselves.

Member #4184
12-15-12, 16:00
Thanks Chev! Your reports are a wealth of info. Especially the warnings about Petia and risks of catching STD. Very sorry to note the problem you got. Damn why has a man to suffer these things for enjoying some mother nature sex? Hope it clears off completely mate!

The above highlights the importance of protection in sex. I'm the first guy to admit that I honestly hate condoms. They remove so much pleasure and if you think about it your cock is actually having sex with a sheath of rubber which is then inside a women's pussy. But that's the way it should and must be. For our sake, family and that of the ladies themselves.Hi Shooter,

And everyone, Thanks for the nice words in my regard. Unfortunately the scene, yes, its what it is. From my past experience, Christmas, cold weather, an election up coming, maybe a crack down and a few raids by police, do not do the scene any justice. It discourages foreign ladies from visiting also, preferring the warmer weather, but the last couple of years have been particularly meager, I remember back in 2007 even in Gentlemen's Clubs I was approached for sex against payments from some of the girls. Nowadays, all they want is money! And these Chinese parlours, yeah, they ruined it all for everyone. Both prostitutes and genuine masseuses. I would never pay a penny for these monkeys. I'd rather abstain for now! Also, if planning to get some pusssy the old way, by going to pv and trying to chat the girls up. Note, maltese girls are getting dirty and dirtier and dirtier! Best is as they say, those German clubs, if one is lucky enough.

Anyway,

Goodluck everyone, and ALWAYS protect yourself!

Chelios

Harryj7482
12-15-12, 18:15
Guys, want to report on the advert on TOM advertising for a massage by a french girl. Sound nice. But keep AWAY. I called and made appointment, voice on the other line seems familiar, so I went parked and off to the appartment very close to Junior College. As soon as I entered the flat an old lady greets me with her boyfriend. These are the same people who gave services in LUQA. Asked me to wait in the balcony as there was another customer, paid them 80 euros and after about 10 mins off to the room to meet this french girl. Happened she is not french at all but a bitchy english 40 something. She started off with a very bad massage and soon after she told me that she has to hurry as her kids are soon out of school. Well. To cut it short, I left after 25 mins. GUYS BE AWARE.

The Vulcan
12-15-12, 18:18
Hi fellow mongers.

Hope you're all enjoying the spoils and feeling randy as I am. Not that my sex drive ever dips but during these festive season, my apetite for sex simply increases dramatically.

I've read much about the current ladies in action lately and decided to check Maria Sexoo a few days ago. From what I had read about her, I expected to find a nice breasted lady with a keen interest in giving good sex to her clients. I can't say the service was bad but for sure it wasn't what I had expected. To start with, her tits are pretty small. Tiny comes to my mind. And there is barely time for foreplay in her repertoire, something which puts me off. The mobile kept ringing and ringing even during the 'session'. The least one expects is to put it on silent I would think.

Her BBBJ was lovely. I did enjoy it to the max but I like eating pussy as well and apparently it isn't something she fancies too much. Kept pushing my head away once I started finding her hot spots. Don't we all like to give a woman a nice time as well instead of just taking? What really did it for me was when she started telling me I had to cum as it was time for other clients. Would have preferred to pay a bit more and let me get a couple of good positions in than be 'thrown' out because it was time up.

Even while I was still on the bed enjoying the moment, her attention was only on the mobile calling one number after the other taking appointments etc. Now don't get me wrong. I've been in this business long enough to know its all about the money but.

Some girls must learn that the moeny comes because we go and make it happen. If we're given a bit more time and space, without calls coming in and being rushed to cum and leave, most of us would be going back again and again. One person who gives this kind of service sees me over and over again and I've been going to her for more than 2 years. There is service and there is service, we all been there. Good service with some attention to little details and not being too mechanical makes all the difference.

Same goes to Rodianne who in all fairness, does her utmost best to give a good service. Unfortunately, the premises are limited and one is restricted to have service on a couch that barely holds one person's weight, let alone two. Nice girl and credit to her for keeping fit and nice. Tits more too my liking although I prefer the C range. 34, 36 and 38's. I have always loved a handful and a faceful.

Having said that, I'm always on the lookout for more pussy and hope that Santa brings us all more of the same.

Enjoy and play safe.

Boom13
12-16-12, 15:45
Guys, want to report on the advert on TOM advertising for a massage by a french girl. Sound nice. But keep AWAY. I called and made appointment, voice on the other line seems familiar, so I went parked and off to the appartment very close to Junior College. As soon as I entered the flat an old lady greets me with her boyfriend. These are the same people who gave services in LUQA. Asked me to wait in the balcony as there was another customer, paid them 80 euros and after about 10 mins off to the room to meet this french girl. Happened she is not french at all but a bitchy english 40 something. She started off with a very bad massage and soon after she told me that she has to hurry as her kids are soon out of school. Well. To cut it short, I left after 25 mins. GUYS BE AWARE.Been there, done that, enjoyed the crappy experience. All of her adds say the girls are from a different place. She alos told me a while back that she was getting a young British black girl and that she had a Russian girl working with her too.

All BS sadly.

Boom13
12-16-12, 15:48
I think the forum is quite active. On another note I think the local scene is still lackinf a lot.

Everything seems to happen 'underground'. Some 10 yera ago we were taken by sjrprise with good quality eastern girls. Nowadays I think. There's less of a choice. Nowadays we have parlours mushrooming everywhere, but how good are they?Almost every parlor I've been to has been of poor quality but the price is usually descent. Mind you, most only provide HR. My last visit to Maj Maj a week or so ago included a pretty nice prostate massage but the HR was very very mechanical and not all the girls do it.

Boom13
12-16-12, 16:34
Going through MP a few weeks back and came across an add for a new massage parlor in St Venera near the BoV. Called up and set an appointment.

Upon arrival greeted by the the lady Asian owner and she told me that she had just re-furbished the place (I noticed another old sign outside next door and a blocked off door. She told me that it was E40 for the massage and HR for an extra E10. Paid and got down to it. Paid and got down to it. The massage was great and the girl / owner was really friendly. Nothing else was offered and the HR was a bit mechanical but she told me she had a new girl coming in next week (Heard that a million times).

Called up a few days ago and made another appointment with the new girl. She actually has 2 working for her now. One girl is a 7/10 the other is 5/10. Both mid 30s. Anyway, asked for the 7/10 girl from Malaysia and asked her about the services. The prices kept changing from E100 to E60 and finally to E50. Once in the room, she told me that FS would be an extra E10. So all in all I managed to get a massage, BBJ, and CFS for E70. Don't ask me about the math, every time I talked to the owner she changed the price.

Room was very clean and the massage was great. BBJ lasted about 20 seconds and then she told me to hop on and go for it.

Overall not a bad experience and will repeat.

Member #4184
12-16-12, 21:02
Guys, want to report on the advert on TOM advertising for a massage by a french girl. Sound nice. But keep AWAY. I called and made appointment, voice on the other line seems familiar, so I went parked and off to the appartment very close to Junior College. As soon as I entered the flat an old lady greets me with her boyfriend. These are the same people who gave services in LUQA. Asked me to wait in the balcony as there was another customer, paid them 80 euros and after about 10 mins off to the room to meet this french girl. Happened she is not french at all but a bitchy english 40 something. She started off with a very bad massage and soon after she told me that she has to hurry as her kids are soon out of school. Well. To cut it short, I left after 25 mins. GUYS BE AWARE.YES I had to experience the 'services' of this couple nearly a year ago give or take. And yes its all BS, I didn't even touch the junk, she told me to get it hard, but in front of her my Johnny protested and wouldn't want to know. Now my libido and my erections in front of a proper lady are something out of this world, I have no problem with walking sticks if I break a leg, I got a natural one, which third leg disappeared under my balls at the sight of such a horrible, smelly, shapeless, saggy beast!

This couple needs seriously reporting to the police, its a rip off. And yes to me they took 80 euros of my hard earned cash for NOTHING!

Chelios

Verbier
12-17-12, 11:00
Nymphie's ad on AW piqued my interest (I have a taste for older women) , so I searched around the web for a bit more information on this lady. Lo and behold, I found her profile on an amateur webcam site called IsLive. On here profile, she goes by the name Martinexxx. Photos with her face are there to help you decide whether she's right for you. Sadly, she doesn't have the looks like I'm looking for. Alas, the hunt continues.

New advert on AW of a 48yr old woman who calls herself Nymphie. From her own words she seems the same Nymphie I read about in past posts here on this forum. She's working from Qawra now. If I recall correctly there were some negative reports about her or maybe I'm wrong. In any case a 48yr old would seem grandma stuff for many guys here.

Itvajut
12-17-12, 12:05
Hi The Vulcan,

Thanks for the report. Although my experiences have been better with Maria Sexoo, but it's good to hear other experiences by other fellow mongers!

I found your report very balanced and to the point. Even about Rodianne. I like that.

You mantioned one other girl. "one person who gives me this kind of service". Who is she? Where is she located? Could you please give clues to contact details or IIAA representing 9911 etc.

Some girls must learn that the moeny comes because we go and make it happen. If we're given a bit more time and space, without calls coming in and being rushed to cum and leave, most of us would be going back again and again. One person who gives this kind of service sees me over and over again and I've been going to her for more than 2 years. There is service and there is service, we all been there. Good service with some attention to little details and not being too mechanical makes all the difference.

Enjoy and play safe.

Itvajut
12-17-12, 12:07
Hi. Great report.

What is the title of the St. Venera massage advert on MP? I was browsing through and remember to have seen it once. But could not find the ad.

Also whats the name of the parlour?

Going through MP a few weeks back and came across an add for a new massage parlor in St Venera near the BoV. Called up and set an appointment.

Upon arrival greeted by the the lady Asian owner and she told me that she had just re-furbished the place (I noticed another old sign outside next door and a blocked off door. She told me that it was E40 for the massage and HR for an extra E10. Paid and got down to it. Paid and got down to it. The massage was great and the girl / owner was really friendly. Nothing else was offered and the HR was a bit mechanical but she told me she had a new girl coming in next week (Heard that a million times).

Called up a few days ago and made another appointment with the new girl. She actually has 2 working for her now. One girl is a 7/10 the other is 5/10. Both mid 30s. Anyway, asked for the 7/10 girl from Malaysia and asked her about the services. The prices kept changing from E100 to E60 and finally to E50. Once in the room, she told me that FS would be an extra E10. So all in all I managed to get a massage, BBJ, and CFS for E70. Don't ask me about the math, every time I talked to the owner she changed the price.

Room was very clean and the massage was great. BBJ lasted about 20 seconds and then she told me to hop on and go for it.

Overall not a bad experience and will repeat.

ShooterMalta
12-17-12, 18:45
Hi. Great report.

What is the title of the St. Venera massage advert on MP? I was browsing through and remember to have seen it once. But could not find the ad.

Also whats the name of the parlour?I think the name is Beijing Bella, Fleur de Lys near BOV. Their contact phone is also on AW under the common name of Lulu888. She has on Chinese and a Malaysian girl. The AW ad says Euro80 for massage+extras but as reported it seems negotiable.

Sxyman
12-17-12, 22:06
I think it's beijing. That's what I found on mp. Might be wrong of course.

Hi. Great report.

Also whats the name of the parlour?

Itvajut
12-18-12, 04:35
Guys, I think it's time for a summary of all Massage parlours in Malta which offer full sex. Please add to this list with brief comments so that it can be a reference for all:

1) Rose Massage. Reviews were not good. CBJ and 2 condoms for sex.

2) Honey massage. There were reports of a Chinese girl. But she was very expensive. Did not try.

3) St. Venera. Beijing Massage on MP. Did not yet try. But review was encouraging.

Any more which offer FS?

Lets revive the forum and make it informative as it used to be!

FrankyZ
12-18-12, 21:33
Hi. Great report.

Also whats the name of the parlour?Avoid it! I like the Birkirkara Street, st julians massage shops they are oposite each other. The road that lead to idipendent news paper, San Gwan.

Cikku69
12-18-12, 22:36

Overall not a bad experience and will repeat.Can you describe the 7/10 Malaysian, appreciated. Thanks

Boom13
12-18-12, 23:16
I think it's beijing. That's what I found on mp. Might be wrong of course.Beijing Bella is the name of the place.

Birdie69
12-19-12, 09:25
Avoid it! I like the Birkirkara Street, st julians massage shops they are oposite each other. The road that lead to idipendent news paper, San Gwan.But they don't do any extras just the hr and nothing special.

Bugzy 69
12-19-12, 14:44
Have a look guys.

http://www.inewsmalta.com/dart/20121219-400-multa-al-ini-li-tag-ti-massa-bl-extras

ShooterMalta
12-19-12, 17:53
Avoid it! I like the Birkirkara Street, st julians massage shops they are oposite each other. The road that lead to idipendent news paper, San Gwan.Boom13 says it was a good experience and worth reapeating and now we're told "avoid it"? I can understand subjective reviews as everybody got personal tastes but such a big difference in review?

Itvajut
12-20-12, 04:34
Avoid it! I like the Birkirkara Street, st julians massage shops they are oposite each other. The road that lead to idipendent news paper, San Gwan.Why avoid it? Was the place dirty? Rushed service? Bad service? Ugly girl? What was wrong?

What about St. Julians ones near Independent? Good service?

Sxyman
12-20-12, 07:48
Have a look guys.

http://www.inewsmalta.com/dart/20121219-400-multa-al-ini-li-tag-ti-massa-bl-extrasIt's here also. http://www.timesofmalta.com/articles/view/20121219/local/woman-used-massage-parlour-as-a-brothel.450200

Bellumistic
12-20-12, 11:46
New on dirett dot kom dot mt type massage and check the first advertisement.

I never heard about Justin or Katy.

Anyone knows about them?

Bellumistic
12-20-12, 15:03
Is Chantalle from Zabbar still active?

There was a post that FS was done for 50e.

Sxyman
12-20-12, 15:53
New on dirett dot kom dot mt type massage and check the first advertisement.

I never heard about Justin or Katy.

Anyone knows about them?I wonder if this is really a massage parlour. I got some interesting results googling their number (seems they sell clothes too).
I hope it's a new MP anyway.

Bellumistic
12-20-12, 16:51
I wonder if this is really a massage parlour. I got some interesting results googling their number (seems they sell clothes too).

I hope it's a new MP anyway.I think its more of an individual service.

Boy21
12-21-12, 15:40
What about nymphieQawra? She's on adult work.

ThePacific
12-21-12, 17:19
Do you know something about the oriental paradise Massage of Birkirkara?

It seems interesting.

& right now what are the best & where are the best massage parlours.

Thanks

Malti
12-22-12, 04:31
Rather than having people here simply asking what other people's opinions are on the services on offer they should simply get up and spend some money and find out themselves. That's the beauty of this hobby, the hope of finding a gem of a girl.

Unfortunately it is becoming rarer and rarer on this island of ours and the best options are always abroad, however every now and again a gem does appear.

Sad to say, Lulu888 is not one of these. I gave her a try yesterday evening. The location itself in St Venera does offer a good degree of discreetness however the quality of the girl on offer is definitely not a 7 in my books but more like a 5. The place itself is run by the same mamasan who ran the massage place at Bay Street. The service is not bad however if one wants to have sex then this is done on the floor. And in between the massage table and the wall. This makes it very uncomfortable.

Total damage was 100 euros and I will definitely not repeat.

Finally with regards to Nymphie. Just avoid her. Read previous threads about her and you will discover just how bad her service was.

MalRompa
12-22-12, 16:40
What about nymphieQawra? She's on adult work.Very recommended Boy21!

Visited her this week in her place in Qawra. Not too young anymore but very friendly lady who really enjoys sex. Nice and clean room with some gentle background music and a large kingsize bed and an ensuite bathroom where I could shower after we had sex, clean towels, soap and all. She didn't seem to be in a hurry, and I could take all the time I wanted to play with her until she had a genuine orgasm! She makes you feel like she is your girlfriend. Okay, she may not have the tight body of a 20 year-old, she is very much worth the 50 euro I spent for half an hour of fantastic sex.

ShooterMalta
12-22-12, 16:46
Rather than having people here simply asking what other people's opinions are on the services on offer they should simply get up and spend some money and find out themselves. That's the beauty of this hobby, the hope of finding a gem of a girl.

Unfortunately it is becoming rarer and rarer on this island of ours and the best options are always abroad, however every now and again a gem does appear.

Sad to say, Lulu888 is not one of these. I gave her a try yesterday evening. The location itself in St Venera does offer a good degree of discreetness however the quality of the girl on offer is definitely not a 7 in my books but more like a 5. The place itself is run by the same mamasan who ran the massage place at Bay Street. The service is not bad however if one wants to have sex then this is done on the floor. And in between the massage table and the wall. This makes it very uncomfortable.

Finally with regards to Nymphie. Just avoid her. Read previous threads about her and you will discover just how bad her service was.I tend to agree with Malti here. One problem though. I find no problem to go out and try for myself in search for some lucky hit. However in my case I'm not the type who goes cruising the known spots for street ladies. I much prefer dicreet service which is also value for money. So basically this depends on looking for adverts on the net and suggestions on this forum. And here's the glitch. Many hints appear here but then it's so difficult to obtain the all important contact info. Typical example is mention (and not more) of a Polish masseuse in B'kara / Swatar. Moreover, there are ladies who still are working and worth visiting but my attempts to get contact info have met with no success such as Theresa of Hamrun.

So while I agree with Malti. Little sense only asking about that advert or another, please keep up the contact sharing info going especially with the privacy of private messages (which seems to be little used here especially by newbies). Anyway, I still hope to finally get Theresa's number if someone who has it can comply.

Cheers

Sxyman
12-22-12, 23:14

Finally with regards to Nymphie. Just avoid her. Read previous threads about her and you will discover just how bad her service was.Well I dreamt that I went there too, but it was earlier than when you went. In my dream oriental was closed so I tried this new AMP.

I tried lulu too even though the mamasan said I could choose her too, and like you I thought she (lulu) wasn't a 7, more a 6 or 5 as you said. It wasn't a great experience too, even the massage could have been better. Damage was 90 in total in my case.

Member #4779
12-23-12, 00:20
Nymphie's ad on AW piqued my interest (I have a taste for older women) , so I searched around the web for a bit more information on this lady. Lo and behold, I found her profile on an amateur webcam site called IsLive. On here profile, she goes by the name Martinexxx. Photos with her face are there to help you decide whether she's right for you. Sadly, she doesn't have the looks like I'm looking for. Alas, the hunt continues.Damn. Thank you for that. I cancelled my appointment, would have walked out on her for sure.

FrankyZ
12-23-12, 09:03
Well I dreamt that I went there too, but it was earlier than when you went. In my dream oriental was closed so I tried this new AMP.

I tried lulu too even though the mamasan said I could choose her too, and like you I thought she (lulu) wasn't a 7, more a 6 or 5 as you said. It wasn't a great experience too, even the massage could have been better. Damage was 90 in total in my case.Lulu is the boss or she do massage and everything? One told me there is a Malaysian a young Chinese with glasses normaly work in the weekends. How many girls there is during the week?

FrankyZ
12-23-12, 15:11
Well I dreamt that I went there too, but it was earlier than when you went. In my dream oriental was closed so I tried this new AMP.

I tried lulu too even though the mamasan said I could choose her too, and like you I thought she (lulu) wasn't a 7, more a 6 or 5 as you said. It wasn't a great experience too, even the massage could have been better. Damage was 90 in total in my case.Lulu do massage and more? Last time I went she had a young Chinese with glasses that work on weekend and a malasyian that work during the week and more staff with her?

Sxyman
12-24-12, 07:47
Lulu is the boss or she do massage and everything? One told me there is a Malaysian a young Chinese with glasses normaly work in the weekends. How many girls there is during the week?To me in my dream Lulu said the other woman was the boss. There was nobody else besides them at the moment.

Boom13
12-24-12, 18:24
There seems to be a lot of confusion about Beijing Bella.

When I went there, there were 3 women:

Lulu (Owner, only does massage and happy Ending).

Chinese woman with glasses (Haven't talked to her yet).

Malaysian woman (Possibly calls herself Lulu as well and did everything with me).

One thing to remember, experience, cost, and quality of service may vary depending on how you treat the mamas an and how many times you've been there. I've read lots of complaints about quality of service, and some massage parlours ARE really really bad, but if you become a regular at the right one, sometimes the quality does change.

Last summer I had some awesome experiences at Jai Jai in Humrun simply because I tended to visit a lot and didn't hassle too much when it came to tipping.

Boom13
12-24-12, 18:26
One thing that bothers me about the Malta thread here is that there's too much question asking and not enough reviews. Not sure who posted a similar comment earlier, but I wholly agree.

Get out there and get your pecker wet. If it was good, post about it, if it was bad post about it too. Obviously, the more details the better.

FrankyZ
12-25-12, 18:55

Malaysian woman (Possibly calls herself Lulu as well and did everything with me).

One thing to remember, experience, cost, and quality of service may vary depending on how you treat the mamas an and how many times you've been there. I've read lots of complaints about quality of service, and some massage parlours ARE really really bad, but if you become a regular at the right one, sometimes the quality does change.

Last summer I had some awesome experiences at Jai Jai in Humrun simply because I tended to visit a lot and didn't hassle too much when it came to tipping.LULU have glasses about 40 of age thats the real owner and she is not Malaysian the owner. Does she (real owner).

Give massage and happy ending too?

Malter Man
12-25-12, 18:56
Hi guys,

Have been busy lately so not much time to post. I have visited a few regulars lately which surely do not need any intro.

I have also visited a certain Rosalind Noble, who was here about a month ago and advertised on adultwork. She was staying with another lady close to the PortoMaso area but not really in PortoMaso. I beleive the other lady was working too but I never got to get a glimpse of her. Anyway about this Rosalind, she's a nice English lass, and service is good, but to me she's too plump for my liking. And I'm not after the thin look, so plump for me is fat for quite a number of you out there. Everything else was ok, apartment, cleanliness ecc. Damage was €140 for 45mins. I will not repeat.

Now a word about Nymphie. I have not been to her yet this time around, however have visited her in the past. Body is not too firm anymore but she has a good figuer, about 175cm tall and womanly. Boobs are quite a handful but once again not too firm. She's 48 after all. Sex is good and she's very open-minded and relaxed about sex. She's Dutch and these people's culture is very different than ours regarding sex. She says she's a web-cam girl primarily, and there are lots of advertisements on the net for her. She lived with her husband, who knows about this thing, and some customers have bumped into him in the past according to their reports but it has never happened to me.

ShooterMalta
12-25-12, 19:02
Hi guys,

Have been busy lately so not much time to post. I have visited a few regulars lately which surely do not need any intro.

I have also visited a certain Rosalind Noble, who was here about a month ago and advertised on adultwork. She was staying with another lady close to the PortoMaso area but not really in PortoMaso. I beleive the other lady was working too but I never got to get a glimpse of her. Anyway about this Rosalind, she's a nice English lass, and service is good, but to me she's too plump for my liking. And I'm not after the thin look, so plump for me is fat for quite a number of you out there. Everything else was ok, apartment, cleanliness ecc. Damage was €140 for 45mins. I will not repeat.

Now a word about Nymphie. I have not been to her yet this time around, however have visited her in the past. Body is not too firm anymore but she has a good figuer, about 175cm tall and womanly. Boobs are quite a handful but once again not too firm. She's 48 after all. Sex is good and she's very open-minded and relaxed about sex. She's Dutch and these people's culture is very different than ours regarding sex. She says she's a web-cam girl primarily, and there are lots of advertisements on the net for her. She lived with her husband, who knows about this thing, and some customers have bumped into him in the past according to their reports but it has never happened to me.Hi Malter Man. Good info thanks. However I would suggest that even what is obviously regular to you may include a lady that others may not know about. So please still mention them in your posts if you visit them. This can also serve to report any changes such as improvements / worsening in service over time of established girls.

Slick23
12-25-12, 20:44
Hi,

Me and my mates are thinking of throwing a farmhouse party, were looking for a girl or a couple for striptease and sex, lads you know any contants.

Thanks

Boom13
12-25-12, 22:22
LULU have glasses about 40 of age thats the real owner and she is not Malaysian the owner. Does she (real owner).

Give massage and happy ending too?Gives gives massages and HJ. If you're friendly she might even give the massage topless, but that about as far as she'll go. She told me she was married.

Sxyman
12-25-12, 23:42

Last summer I had some awesome experiences at Jai Jai in Humrun simply because I tended to visit a lot and didn't hassle too much when it came to tipping.I saw the woman with glasses, and I thought she was the owner as she told me to wait for the other woman (the malaysian "lulu").

Member #4184
12-25-12, 23:51
I saw the woman with glasses, and I thought she was the owner as she told me to wait for the other woman (the malaysian "lulu").Hi Scyman,

Did the thought cross you that the names could be a little bit fake?

Just a li'l bit. Anyway thanks, and rhanks everyone for keeping alive. Though no one worth to spend the cash on these days.

Che-Chelios

FrankyZ
12-26-12, 08:20
I saw the woman with glasses, and I thought she was the owner as she told me to wait for the other woman (the malaysian "lulu").Yes the middle aged woman in glasses is the owner. My question is does the owner do happy ending after massage?

Sxyman
12-26-12, 17:03
Hi Scyman,

Did the thought cross you that the names could be a little bit fake?

Just a li'l bit. Anyway thanks, and rhanks everyone for keeping alive. Though no one worth to spend the cash on these days.

Che-CheliosYes sure, once I read the posts I started to think so too. And I agree with you.

Sxyman
12-26-12, 17:04
Yes the middle aged woman in glasses is the owner. My question is does the owner do happy ending after massage?I suspect HR only or possibly BJ. Haven't tried her though.

ShooterMalta
12-26-12, 19:57
I suspect HR only or possibly BJ. Haven't tried her though.Someone recently mentioned a Polish masseuse but no contact info was ever given. Might be worth a try.

Member #4184
12-27-12, 14:51
Yes, she is in ta' paris ight opposite the vegetable vendor. Samantha the girl who runs it is a stunner, great body, red hair with dreadlocks, tats, some piercing and holy tits! She has a nice character. Downside, you get either massaged by her and Hr from a less cute but very competennet blonde MILF. I managed to get Samantha naked in the room with me and to slither all wet in oil over me. Great but, Fuckin hell IS wanted to fuck her! I sprayed cum all over the place guys. Damage 35 euroa. No BJ or sex offered. If it was I would have availed myself of it!

Member #4184
12-27-12, 20:34
Yes, she is in ta' paris ight opposite the vegetable vendor. Samantha the girl who runs it is a stunner, great body, red hair with dreadlocks, tats, some piercing and holy tits! She has a nice character. Downside, you get either massaged by her and Hr from a less cute but very competennet blonde MILF. I managed to get Samantha naked in the room with me and to slither all wet in oil over me. Great but, Fuckin hell IS wanted to fuck her! I sprayed cum all over the place guys. Damage 35 euroa. No BJ or sex offered. If it was I would have availed myself of it!Replying to myself. Guys. I don't praise / diminish myself. But I tried to act like a GENTLEMAN and I asked once if a particular service. Full blown fuck. Was available, she said 'No' and so I didn't insisted. Do not be insistent / arrogant / rude / vulgar. My advice is to be nice to all the ladies ALWAYS and if something cannot be done. Do not say or do things that may provoke dire consequences, and may only lead to you not being accepted a next time. Happy holidays. Happy feasts all and be responsible. Use the condom! Augorini!

Chelios.

Larry Vel
12-27-12, 21:01
Sounds nice! Any more detail?

Yes, she is in ta' paris ight opposite the vegetable vendor. Samantha the girl who runs it is a stunner, great body, red hair with dreadlocks, tats, some piercing and holy tits! She has a nice character. Downside, you get either massaged by her and Hr from a less cute but very competennet blonde MILF. I managed to get Samantha naked in the room with me and to slither all wet in oil over me. Great but, Fuckin hell IS wanted to fuck her! I sprayed cum all over the place guys. Damage 35 euroa. No BJ or sex offered. If it was I would have availed myself of it!

OscarLud
12-27-12, 21:03
Yes, she is in ta' paris ight opposite the vegetable vendor. Samantha the girl who runs it is a stunner, great body, red hair with dreadlocks, tats, some piercing and holy tits! She has a nice character. Downside, you get either massaged by her and Hr from a less cute but very competennet blonde MILF. I managed to get Samantha naked in the room with me and to slither all wet in oil over me. Great but, Fuckin hell IS wanted to fuck her! I sprayed cum all over the place guys. Damage 35 euroa. No BJ or sex offered. If it was I would have availed myself of it!Any phone number please? Or maybe a hint on where to find that number?

Thanks

Member #4184
12-27-12, 21:38
Sounds nice! Any more detail?Replied you pvt. Though everyone can go to MP and type in 'masage polis' and see for himself. Damn everyone wants it with the teaspoon nowadays! DO YOUR RESEARCH! .

Thanks,

Chelios.

Sxyman
12-28-12, 13:35
Replying to myself. Guys. I don't praise / diminish myself. But I tried to act like a GENTLEMAN and I asked once if a particular service. Full blown fuck. Was available, she said 'No' and so I didn't insisted. Do not be insistent / arrogant / rude / vulgar. My advice is to be nice to all the ladies ALWAYS and if something cannot be done. Do not say or do things that may provoke dire consequences, and may only lead to you not being accepted a next time. Happy holidays. Happy feasts all and be responsible. Use the condom! Augorini!

Chelios.I'm always corteous to the ladies. Next time I'll try her. Last time with "Lulu" I gave her a big orgasm with my fingers.

Thanks Chelios for your reports, always appreciated.

Sxyman
12-28-12, 13:38
Replied you pvt. Though everyone can go to MP and type in 'masage polis' and see for himself. Damn everyone wants it with the teaspoon nowadays! DO YOUR RESEARCH! .

Thanks,

Chelios.Thanks for the info. I had found out her number already. That's the same one so my research was correct.

ChopperMig
12-28-12, 15:06
Hi,

I'm new here but can anybody give me any details about this Polish massage chick, and also any other phone numbers of girls you might have?

Much appreciated

Itvajut
12-28-12, 19:29
Hi Chev,

I've been trying to give the salon a ring but since the number starts with 98 it was not working.

Should the 1st 2 numbers be different? I tried 99 but it said the number does not exist. Is the number correct? I normally call before going.

By the way. If you said the Polish is a stunner. I will surely agree because I always seem to agree with your reviews, particularly about Maria Sexoo, who is the best Maltese I've ever experienced.

Keep happy and healthy all! Use protection!

Ciao!

Member #4184
12-29-12, 06:00
Hi Chev,

I've been trying to give the salon a ring but since the number starts with 98 it was not working.

Should the 1st 2 numbers be different? I tried 99 but it said the number does not exist. Is the number correct? I normally call before going.

By the way. If you said the Polish is a stunner. I will surely agree because I always seem to agree with your reviews, particularly about Maria Sexoo, who is the best Maltese I've ever experienced.

Ciao!Maybe they stopped for the blessed feasts. Xi dwejjaq! Even Jasmin Stopped. But I gave an appointment to my favorite one.) Actually bought her a drink tonight and spent some time with her. Almost like a girl friend. Will give review about how it went.

ThePacific
12-29-12, 10:38
Hi Chev,

Ciao!Yep you are right, the number begins with 98 is not working. Can anyone have the right number & send it to us in private please? Because it seems interesting!

Thanks in advance

OscarLud
12-29-12, 10:38
Hi Chev,

Ciao!Yeah, number not working

PumaInt
12-29-12, 12:37
Hi Chev,

Ciao!I agree, Maria is one of the best Maltese. She is down to earth and very friendly. I fully recommend her.

Bugzy 69
12-29-12, 13:03
The Polish masseuse comes from Poland, she is blond, she have 2 legs and 2 arms with a very nice ass! For her number please pay a membership and stop asking for info, we take a lot of risks, visit unknown shops or flats, then we come feeding this forum, fun is part of the adventure my friend. New users been popping around recently but no one contribute, only asking strait away for numbers thats why I stopped contributing. Oh by the way I'm in the middle of a dream. Just to join the dreamers club!

Hi,

I'm new here but can anybody give me any details about this Polish massage chick, and also any other phone numbers of girls you might have?

Much appreciated

ShooterMalta
12-29-12, 17:36
Maybe they stopped for the blessed feasts. Xi dwejjaq! Even Jasmin Stopped. But I gave an appointment to my favorite one.) Actually bought her a drink tonight and spent some time with her. Almost like a girl friend. Will give review about how it went.Naughty ChevChelios, have a secret flower do you? C'mon be a sport and tell us.

ShooterMalta
12-29-12, 17:41
Yeah, number not workingWell the number on MP does start with 98. Maybe she closed for a holiday break and is abroad. Jasmin (Sliema) is also abroad till 6th or 7th Jan. Someone could do a recon to see if the place is actualy open or not. I may do it myself next Monday.

ShooterMalta
12-29-12, 17:51
The Polish masseuse comes from Poland, she is blond, she have 2 legs and 2 arms with a very nice ass! For her number please pay a membership and stop asking for info, we take a lot of risks, visit unknown shops or flats, then we come feeding this forum, fun is part of the adventure my friend. New users been popping around recently but no one contribute, only asking strait away for numbers thats why I stopped contributing. Oh by the way I'm in the middle of a dream. Just to join the dreamers club!Haha good one Bugzy, but you are quite right. One thing asking discreetly for a contact via PM but another having many new names popping up here just asking for phone numbers. Hey new guys, I'm relatively new too here but if you want to be taken seriously take a subscription (cheap, and allows PM faciltiy) , and be useful. Also do some research of your own and if you visit a lady report here the good, the bad and the ugly. Sorry about sounding patronising because I'm not and just being frank. Then we'll all gain from informing each other. Finally what's up with this dreaming business? A new virus? Oh wait, I'm going into a nice dream myself now.

Larry Vel
12-29-12, 19:12
Mea Culpa! Given up on MP.

Have a hard new year to all.

Replied you pvt. Though everyone can go to MP and type in 'masage polis' and see for himself. Damn everyone wants it with the teaspoon nowadays! DO YOUR RESEARCH! .

Thanks,

Chelios.

Sxyman
12-29-12, 23:32
Haha good one Bugzy, but you are quite right. One thing asking discreetly for a contact via PM but another having many new names popping up here just asking for phone numbers. Hey new guys, I'm relatively new too here but if you want to be taken seriously take a subscription (cheap, and allows PM faciltiy) , and be useful. Also do some research of your own and if you visit a lady report here the good, the bad and the ugly. Sorry about sounding patronising because I'm not and just being frank. Then we'll all gain from informing each other. Finally what's up with this dreaming business? A new virus? Oh wait, I'm going into a nice dream myself now.The dreaming business is also done by some other posters on other forums, either on this site or on the USA one.

Member #4184
12-30-12, 05:48
Mea Culpa! Given up on MP.

Have a hard new year to all.I am not saying to you Larry. I am saying in general. All I can / know how to do is pointing you in the right directions. If one leads you to a particular website and the KEYWORDS to type in the search. You don't need any more obvious info. That little bit of know how / reseach capability is the minimum I believe! I spend hours searching. Not fair hux mate. But not to you personally. Everyone. Do your own research and contribute please.

BUT its typical this time of year to suffer a draught in service providers so, wait a week or two more and business will slowly resume momentum. HOPEFULLY we'll have a better year than the previous. With no hot fucker and no zbub to torment us! LOL!

Cheers,

Chev

Member #4184
12-30-12, 05:51
Naughty ChevChelios, have a secret flower do you? C'mon be a sport and tell us.No one but Maria Sexo. LOL! I met her at a night club! In PV! So I am going back to visit some time next week as I am on holidays and can afford to troop around during morning weekdays!

Cheeers LOL!

Chev!

MalRompa
12-30-12, 08:34
Probably being the newest member on this forum, my contributions so far are limited. Last weekend I went to visit Nymphie who advertises on AW and being very much satisfied last time (excuse the pun) , yesterday I visited her again. This time was even better than last time, because this time I knew where to park in advance, and Nymphie seemed genuinely happy to see me again (the fact that I presented her a small bunch of flowers may have helped). Spending an hour this time, I did not only manage to have more than one 'high-light" to report this visit, but I have to admit that occasionally it was hard to determine the difference between Nymphie being just a "working girl" or my girl-friend. For me that is perfect, it is actually exactly what I am looking for; an experienced lady who takes her time and seems to be genuinely enjoying what she is doing. Chapeau!

While I do not have a subscription I am not able to send or receive private messages, and I tend to agree with a lot of members here that only asking for numbers and / or addresses isn't going to help a lot. On the other hand I was able to find my way through the Maltese "gems" just by reading all the reports and carefully filtering all the information. Adding a little help from sites like AW and MP (among others) it didn't seem to be very hard to gather the information I needed to make my choice. So, even being a newbie myself I have to agree with a lot of people here who will strongly advise to first read carefully, and do some research yourself, before you start asking for information, numbers, locations, etcetera etcetera.

Happy New Year!

Boom13
12-30-12, 16:15
The dreaming business is also done by some other posters on other forums, either on this site or on the USA one.I picked up that habit in the US and I suggest we start using it here. Mongers aren't the only people who frequent this board. Remember, tracking your PC's IP address is simple, and I wouldn't put it past law enforcement to know about who posts what about who. Be smart.

ShooterMalta
12-30-12, 16:49
No one but Maria Sexo. LOL! I met her at a night club! In PV! So I am going back to visit some time next week as I am on holidays and can afford to troop around during morning weekdays!

Cheeers LOL!

Chev!OOOPS. Seems we have some things in common. I'm also currently on holidays and been to Maria end of last week.

ShooterMalta
12-30-12, 16:57
Probably being the newest member on this forum, my contributions so far are limited. Last weekend I went to visit Nymphie who advertises on AW and being very much satisfied last time (excuse the pun) , yesterday I visited her again. This time was even better than last time, because this time I knew where to park in advance, and Nymphie seemed genuinely happy to see me again (the fact that I presented her a small bunch of flowers may have helped). Spending an hour this time, I did not only manage to have more than one 'high-light" to report this visit, but I have to admit that occasionally it was hard to determine the difference between Nymphie being just a "working girl" or my girl-friend. For me that is perfect, it is actually exactly what I am looking for; an experienced lady who takes her time and seems to be genuinely enjoying what she is doing. Chapeau!

While I do not have a subscription I am not able to send or receive private messages, and I tend to agree with a lot of members here that only asking for numbers and / or addresses isn't going to help a lot. On the other hand I was able to find my way through the Maltese "gems" just by reading all the reports and carefully filtering all the information. Adding a little help from sites like AW and MP (among others) it didn't seem to be very hard to gather the information I needed to make my choice. So, even being a newbie myself I have to agree with a lot of people here who will strongly advise to first read carefully, and do some research yourself, before you start asking for information, numbers, locations, etcetera etcetera.

Happy New Year!No problem mate. You got a positive approach. About Nymphie, problem for many here may be her age which is around 48 I think. But it may turn positive in the form of experience boosted service though.

Member #4184
12-30-12, 17:12
I picked up that habit in the US and I suggest we start using it here. Mongers aren't the only people who frequent this board. Remember, tracking your PC's IP address is simple, and I wouldn't put it past law enforcement to know about who posts what about who. Be smart.Don't worry mate. I have a boat ready to take me to sicily where my Mafia family's waiting for me. In case the cops come knocking at my door I got a secret passage also. Obviously in my dreams hehehe.

There exist specific software that you can use to mask your ip. Or use a mobile device and get wifi frim somewhere when posting uf you are soooooo paranoid. I satisfy myself I am doing NOTHING ILLEGAL here.

Cheers,

Chev

ShooterMalta
12-30-12, 19:46
I read in previous posts of a young girl by the name Kim Borg. She got good reviews but is no longer mentioned here it seems. On FB I found a very sexy looking Kim Borg from Qormi sporting a butterfly tattoo on her lower back. Can anyone confirm if she's the same one? I really laughed when I read her job description in Maltese on FB. "Niddritta l-banana". LOL

Larry Vel
12-30-12, 21:25
Guys there is nothing illegal about paying for sex between consentual adults in a private place. The rest is tolerated but not always accepted.

I picked up that habit in the US and I suggest we start using it here. Mongers aren't the only people who frequent this board. Remember, tracking your PC's IP address is simple, and I wouldn't put it past law enforcement to know about who posts what about who. Be smart.

Itvajut
12-31-12, 04:15
I picked up that habit in the US and I suggest we start using it here. Mongers aren't the only people who frequent this board. Remember, tracking your PC's IP address is simple, and I wouldn't put it past law enforcement to know about who posts what about who. Be smart.Sorry but this dreaming thing sounds just a bit childish and silly to me.

Do you think if someone acquired the right to chase another person for using sexual services, and wanted to do so. He would stop because we only wrote that we dreamt of doing something?

What sort of protection could writing that you dreamt something offer?

Sorry about voicing my opinion, do not in any way take it personally, I'm just pointing out that it offers no benefit. All you have to do is take the "dream" into context and you will realize what type of "dream" it is.

Many cryptic messages were enough to prove people even guilty of murder in the US. Take the Dr. Shwarz case (murder of Dr. Stidham). He asked a hitman he had hired "how did those scrubs work?" the hitman replied. GREAT. This conversation happened to be recorded, and was deemed enough evidence to convict Dr. Schwarz of conspiracy to commit Murder, AND 1st degree murder itself. Since he lived in Tucson, Arizona! There you have it!

Dreams will not make any difference.

However there is nothing unlawful in Malta of consensual sex between 2 adults in a private setting. Even if one party retrieves monetary compensation for the act or process!

Cheers all!

ShooterMalta
12-31-12, 10:48
I'm of the same opinion as those who maintain that there's nothing illegal in consensual sex between adults even if a monetary compensation happens to occur. Otherwise the law would become an even bigger mess and impossible to enforce. What is explicitly illegal is 1) corruption of minors (if one party is below 18) ; 2) soliciting for purpose of attracting clients (such as street loitering in known areas in "indecent" attire) ; 3) enticing and favouring the introduction into prostitution of a person; 4) living off prostitution (I. E. Pimping & brothels).

Now I know, many of us here consider such rules archaic imposed by a hypocrite puritan society. I'm the first to agree it is so but those are the rules until some enlightened politicians change all this. For example why can't there be organised, legalised and taxed clubs as those found across the rest of Europe? No sex please, we're Maltese. What utter rubbish!

Malter Man
12-31-12, 12:36
Sorry but this dreaming thing sounds just a bit childish and silly to me.

Do you think if someone acquired the right to chase another person for using sexual services, and wanted to do so. He would stop because we only wrote that we dreamt of doing something?

What sort of protection could writing that you dreamt something offer?

Sorry about voicing my opinion, do not in any way take it personally, I'm just pointing out that it offers no benefit. All you have to do is take the "dream" into context and you will realize what type of "dream" it is.

Many cryptic messages were enough to prove people even guilty of murder in the US. Take the Dr. Shwarz case (murder of Dr. Stidham). He asked a hitman he had hired "how did those scrubs work?" the hitman replied. GREAT. This conversation happened to be recorded, and was deemed enough evidence to convict Dr. Schwarz of conspiracy to commit Murder, AND 1st degree murder itself. Since he lived in Tucson, Arizona! There you have it!

Dreams will not make any difference.

However there is nothing unlawful in Malta of consensual sex between 2 adults in a private setting. Even if one party retrieves monetary compensation for the act or process!

Cheers all!Very well said Itvatjut! The only thing one has to be vary about is not to make use of brothels, working girl houses or any service where he is dealing with 3rd companies. That is where pimps ecc are involved. Because that's what is against the law. Massage parlours can be tricky if proven to offer sexual services as extras, and the owners are partially benefitting from the "extra costs" paid for the "extra services". Might be interpreted as pimping too.

But this deaming idea never seemed to convince me. However if it makes some people more comfortable to share experiences with us, why, let it be!

ShooterMalta
12-31-12, 17:11
This morning I tried to localise the Samanta Ulwaska salon in ta' Paris to check if they are open or not. But being the poor navigator that I am I missed the place and ended up in the narrow streets of old part of B'Kara LOL. Maybe someone will post the proper street name and then I'll find it.

Dorcel
12-31-12, 18:43
I just want to share my experience about this Dutch MILF using the name Nymphie. First of all this lady has more than 48 years, she is ugly and her GFE is a 4/10. No BBBJ. Her place is not very discreet. In my opinion she is not worth it!

Happy New Year!

Dorcel
12-31-12, 18:53
I want to share my experience about this Maltese MILF.

Face 3/10

Body 4/10 (cellulite on ass and legs)

Although she is friendly as a person her GFE is 3/10.

Massage 1/10

Conclusion: I will not repeat.

Itvajut
12-31-12, 22:37
Thanks for sharing your impressions.

With these scores. I think there will be no woman in Malta who satisfies you. I surely have never found better than Maria as far as Maltese go.

I will give my scores for Maria sexoo below:

Face 6. 5/10. Not bad.

Body 7. 5/10. Sexy, yes she has some slight cellulite, but very sexy figure!

Tits 6. 5/10. Nice shape but small.

GFE. 8/10. Best I've ever got from a Maltese and that is why I like her best.

Massage. There is NO massage!

Face 3/10

Massage 1/10

Conclusion: I will not repeat.

Melmoths
12-31-12, 22:58
The way this forum is organized is very messy, people have to go through tons of pages to find some information that is often outdated, and it doesn't give a clear image of the local scene, which isn't big though.

So what I suggest is to open a thread for each girl, so that each of us could reply to it and post their comments. That's what they do on other forums and it works quite well, you can easily find the informations you are looking for.

I also suggest to create some kind of default form for each new entry that the starter of the threat would fill.

Name :

Nationality :

Hair colour :

City :

Website / how to contact her :

Height / weight :

Breasts :

Tatooes / piercings :

Services :

Price :

Avaibility :

So. Why don't we do that? Seriously it would make everyone's life so much easier!

ShooterMalta
01-01-13, 09:52

Face 3/10

Massage 1/10

Conclusion: I will not repeat.Hi Dorcel. Although I may not agree 100% with your rating I really appreciate your frank and straight evaluations. You have high levels of expectation and that's good but then the local scene at the moment must be even more disappointing for you. We have to keep in mind that a working mum who is also into her 40's cannot look like a teenager or a girl in her 20's. Moreover years of this work can turn things a bit mechanical for them. Do you know anything about Kim Borg. She's young and pretty if the one I found on FB is the same one mentioned before here. And what about Graziella? She seems gone for good and with her any girl she may used to host.

Adidasboy
01-01-13, 13:39
Hello guys,

This morning I was walking behing Arcidiacono in Msida. From a block of flats a young blond came out walking and after smiling at me she asked if I was interested. I went up to her flat. Her breasts are siliconed. Then I tried to have a look between her legs but everything seemed normal. Did some touch and left as was not convinced about her. Has anyone ever tried her?

The Vulcan
01-01-13, 14:10
Hi Guys.

Happy New Year to all and hope you've had a good one in all respects.

I don't follow this thread religiosly due to my restricted time but as a fellow monger, it interests me to read comments and reviews to keep my self a'breast'! Don't we all love a breast? I just want to put in my little bit to this thread as well and share what 2012 has been like to me in the local sex scene and how I look at things.

First of all, for all those who like myself, have travelled around the globe, the local scene leaves much to be desired. How can we ever find the solace of a bevy of beauties in an FKK Club in Germany. Doesn't matter whether its in Frankfurt, Berlin, Munich or Hamburg, each club has a wealth of beauties that no other country can really boast. From 20 to 40 heavenely angels to choose from, wine and dine and have sex till one's body can take no more, these clubs are Divine.

How can we ever compare walking through the streets of Amsterdam, Rotterdam and other cities, looking, gazing, pleasing our eyes before deciding which girl to shower with our hard earned cash for a thrill that makes it all worthwhile? From blondes, to brunettes, slim and sexy firm bodies, sexy lingerie, costumes, role playing and all that your heart ever wishes for to two beauties at one go for a real adrenalin high. Yes mates, coming back to Malta brings you back to reality for when visiting such places, I feel as if I have died and found myself in a sexy corner of Sex Heaven.

Can't compare the passionate Spanish senoritas and the reluctant but hot and horny Portugese darlings to our scene for we just don't have the range. Logistically and in amany other ways, we just don't have the 'infrastructure' for it all. One misses the easiness of Prive' Clubs found all over Italy, especially the Milan region where real couples just flock to particular habitats to meet singles like us wolfing around to have a good night of sexual bliss. Once again, our tiny island lacks these facilities and when in the past, we had something similar going, words spread around like wildfire and individuals were pointed at and and sense of privacy was thrown out of the window. And as we all know, everybody knows everybody in this little place and situations become detrimental to oneself in more ways than one.

However, its no use lamenting without seeing the positive side as well. Although we lack the numbers, there are some individuals who have the sense of making their work worthwhile and still believe in offering a decent service. I'm sure we've all been to them one time or another. Its a small place and we tend to flock to the same places too. Like all of you, I have my own 'tastes' in women and this is crucial for all to understand. What Lady A is to me, she might be the exact opposite to someone else. I read today that Lady so and so is crap, low scoring on the scale of 10 while someone else is beyond belief. Sex, women, feelings and anything to do with them is subject to interpretation. No women is seen in the same way by different men. No experience is good to all and bad to to all. I have already commented earlier on about my experiences but I'll give some more details herein.

The one thing I lament about is the lack of imagination from most of the ladies over here. They opt for basic places, sometimes with no idea of what discretion is all about. A basic room, bereft of any essential amenities or comfort. A bed, wardrobe and basic attire but nothing 'warm' as in making the place feel different from the bedroom at home. What about some candle light, something to warm the room in these cooler days where balls are shrivelled and cocks are hibernating whilst waiting in the cold outside? How about a picture or two to fill in those empty walls? Some decent music and not a radio blaring out some local crap about what to buy and where to go shopping? How about putting their mobiles on silent mode whilst they have someone else trying to enjoy the moment that he has decided to go for? Just some suggestions to the girls that might read through this forum.

Sometimes, I guess, they can't help the situation. For example:

Rodianne is a beautiful girl, nice character, lively and worth her while. She is slim and firm and I would give her full credit for her efforts. The only downside I the place, or actual lack of it. A massage couch that must have been used by Queen Victoria's masseur, creaking and wobbling away as she does her wonders on you. She then tneds to join you on the same couch increasing the creaking and wobbliness making the whole ride a bit of an adventure. It really is a pity that space is so restricted that one tends to opt for a stand up rear entry as the safest bet. A little fine tuning as to these points would see her clientele go through the roof. Anyway, thank you Rodianne because you made my and many others 2012 a beautiful year.

Roxy is still the number one for service. Proper and decent service, that is. She knows what a man likes and knows how to give it to him. Always corteous and dedicated to doing what she genuinly likes doing best paying attention to detail and creating a warm environment from wherever she has plyed her trade. As with everyone else, the downside nowadays is the price as they have been hiked up pretty drastically for my liking. Its true that you get what you pay for but then there are limits as well. Yes, she is a bit on the plump side compared ot others like rodianne etc. And her age is a facot in this genre but she's great and one has to take the whole picture in context. Having said that, when I'm feeling absolutely hot and horny, Roxy remains the one person who can give me exactly what I like and need. Thank you Roxy for continuing to offer us the possibility to share nice moments with you.

Nymphie: I've been to a couple of times and once again, like everybody else, she has to be taken in the right context. I've read low reviews and high ones of her proving once again that its every individual's taste of women that counts. Nymphie offers a great service, a reaxed covered BJ and full sex in every position you might think of. I think she genuinely likes sex, hence making the experience worthwhile. Truth be said, age is against her and like any agine woman / man, it takes a toll on appearances. I've read she in her late 40's, this and that. Let's put things in perspective guys. She's in her 50's and imo, more likely to be 55 than 48. No offence to anyone but facts are facts. One can frequent her if he's after a relaxed and experienced MILF or chooses a younger girl who lacks experience and any form of proper reasoning. Life is all about choices and that's the beauty of it all. As for discreet locations. Please guys, where could a location in Malta be discreet? Enlighten me if you will. Nymphie. Thanks for all that you offer us as well.

I'm not a fan of massage places, especially Asian ones, whether Chinese, Thai or otherwise. They have their own ways and methods and I'm not a fan of that kind of service. I experienced the same cold attitude in China, Hong kong and other asian countries so it is in their nature I guess. As far as I'm concerned, they're just mechanical in all they do.

Others who deserve a mention in my year's review would be Olga who still offers a decent service after all these years. Once again, locality was always dodgy especially in the summertime when Bugibba is thriving with men reluctantly walking their women around (or the other way round) , pulling a couple of screaming brats along the way. But then again, where in Malta is any locality discreet, I ask again? Olga. Thanks are due to you as well for keeping it up for us.

The Polish Girl was on my intended list for 2012 but having read that no FS is offered, I just dropped it completely. Hand releif and such half measures are not my way of having a good time. To me, foreplay time, mooching around to FS with time for a scond round is what a good time really translates to. So anyone offering hR only while teasing me with her tits in my face but unable to taste Heavenly nectar is way down on the list.

I must mention Maria Sexoo, of ocurse. How can I not do so? Another beautiful MILF, well worth a visit, nice body and promising service. Why do I rate her that way? Simply because she is osmetimes (often) very rushed. I hate it that while I'm enjoying the time with her, she mentions that I should cum because she's got other persons and she's running late etc. Her place is decent enough, surely not discreet because of the shop next door etc. Etc. But that's all part of the package. Maria. You have it all but you're lacking in the way you offer it to us. At least, that is my personal opinion. Spare some more time to detail and you'll be rewarded in a greater way. Thank you for being available to us mere mongers.

I could go on and on but I'm getting this feeling that yesterday evening was a heavy night. So will leave it here for the moment and wish you all, fellow mongers, all you Girl and women who mingle with us and our horny needs, a very Happy New Year with lots to cum.

Do take care of yourselves and of others. Its a short life and we're the ones who know how to make the most of it by having fun and sharing with others. Play safe and enjoy the spoils we're blessed with. Leave the complaints to the ones who never appreciate and enjoy the choices we all make. What's heavenly for me could be utter disgust to others. That is the beauty of life. That is why we love to live and live to have sex and more sex.

Till the next time.

Live Long And Prosper.

The Vulcan

Boy21
01-01-13, 16:27
The Polish girl in bkara is closed for holidays, she will be back soon, theres a paper attached,

For 40€ last time she gave me a great massage, cover BJ, french kissing. 69 and touching all over,

Very great experience!

Cikku69
01-01-13, 19:16
The Polish girl in bkara is closed for holidays, she will be back soon, theres a paper attached,

For 40€ last time she gave me a great massage, cover BJ, french kissing. 69 and touching all over,

Very great experience!Any indications to find the place?

Mmt01
01-01-13, 21:10
Hey All,

First of All I'd like to wish you all a happy new year!

I've been pretty inactive recently unfortunately, however, this past month I paid two visits. 1 to nymphie and another to a Chinese girl in the usual parlour behind mosta church.

Nymphie. Well, brilliant GFE, loves sex and will definitely give you an amazing time without watching the clock, however, she does come at the age of 48, so one has to expect the usual aging. I personally won't be visiting again as I prefer the younger girls, however, apart from age she's brilliant.

Chinese girl. Well, very tight body, cute and extremely friendly whilst being very fluent in english. She offered a decent massage and HR for 50e. Bit dubious if I'll visit again, but she's definitely worth it.

Anyone you guys suggest?

Boy21
01-02-13, 08:35
Can anyone tell me where I can find maria sexo?

Seems intresting. But I can't find it on facebook, and mp.

About the Polish one. She's in ta Paris.

CaptainStiffy
01-02-13, 15:00
Just want to say a quick hi to everyone and that I can't wait to get this started.

BTW can anyone confirm if Kate is a tranny? **** nearly got me to go with her without telling me the truth.

Last but not least does anyone have any info on Kira.

See the thing is I have two contacts and I believe everyone here has them to so take pity on me and share if nothing is worth it like Alexia.

Thanks guys

ShooterMalta
01-02-13, 15:24

About the Polish one. She's in ta Paris.Maria Swatar on FB.

FrankyZ
01-02-13, 17:45
The Chinese age? And 50 eur for one hour? I think she is the one she got arrested lately. Same owner of the Qawra near ground and Msida brochorph street.

Hey All,

First of All I'd like to wish you all a happy new year!

I've been pretty inactive recently unfortunately, however, this past month I paid two visits. 1 to nymphie and another to a Chinese girl in the usual parlour behind mosta church.

Nymphie. Well, brilliant GFE, loves sex and will definitely give you an amazing time without watching the clock, however, she does come at the age of 48, so one has to expect the usual aging. I personally won't be visiting again as I prefer the younger girls, however, apart from age she's brilliant.

Chinese girl. Well, very tight body, cute and extremely friendly whilst being very fluent in english. She offered a decent massage and HR for 50e. Bit dubious if I'll visit again, but she's definitely worth it.

Anyone you guys suggest?

The Vulcan
01-02-13, 20:07

About the Polish one. She's in ta Paris.Hi Shooter,

Make a search on FB with Maria Swatar and make contact via FB messages.

Enjoy,

The Vulcan

The Vulcan
01-02-13, 22:44
Just want to say a quick hi to everyone and that I can't wait to get this started.

BTW can anyone confirm if Kate is a tranny? * nearly got me to go with her without telling me the truth.

Last but not least does anyone have any info on Kira.

See the thing is I have two contacts and I believe everyone here has them to so take pity on me and share if nothing is worth it like Alexia.

Thanks guysHi Captainstiffy.

Just to put your mind at rest.

Another monger like us has been to Kate and yes, he did get the surprise of his life. And not in the nicest of ways either.

So be careful and tread carefully for not all that shines is indeed Gold.

Hope you'll find this helpful.

The Vulcan

Itvajut
01-03-13, 04:13
Sorry if I may sound a bit dumb. But when we say Ta Paris. Do we mean Triq Paris in Bkara? Which area exactly is Ta Paris? I don't really know Bkara well at all. And if I can't get through to the Polish over the phone. I wanted to try to find the place and see it for myself.

Many thanks if anyone of you bothers to help.

CaptainStiffy
01-03-13, 10:53
Thanks a million bro.

But how about Kira does anyone know about her. Because when I called her this raspy voice answered and for sure it was a tranny.

Can anyone help me out?

Hi Captainstiffy.

Just to put your mind at rest.

Another monger like us has been to Kate and yes, he did get the surprise of his life. And not in the nicest of ways either.

So be careful and tread carefully for not all that shines is indeed Gold.

Hope you'll find this helpful.

The Vulcan

ShooterMalta
01-03-13, 15:33
Sorry if I may sound a bit dumb. But when we say Ta Paris. Do we mean Triq Paris in Bkara? Which area exactly is Ta Paris? I don't really know Bkara well at all. And if I can't get through to the Polish over the phone. I wanted to try to find the place and see it for myself.

Many thanks if anyone of you bothers to help.No mate you're not being dumb. I know where Ta' Paris B'Kara is but still I managed to miss the shop. Heading on the bypass towards B'Kara once you pass Mater Dei go down left turn and that's Ta' Paris. Though better for us all if someone quotes the street name and doubts resolved.

The Vulcan
01-03-13, 15:45

Many thanks if anyone of you bothers to help.Ta' Paris is not a street but an area called Ta' Paris. Best way to find your bearings is form the B'Kara bypass there is an entrance into Ta' Paris just past the lotto receiver's kiosk, turn left and you're ion the area. Switch your radar on and you can't miss the place.

Although I know where it is, I've never been to it so I have no information to offer you with regards to service and quality. That I will leave up to you. You should have no problem locating it now.

Enjoy.

The Vulcan

MySilver81
01-03-13, 16:55
Hi People,

I am new at this and I still do not know where to start. Any suggestions where I can go for a good massage and maybe some play in between?

Appriciate your replies and Happy New Year.

Member #4184
01-04-13, 00:20

Many thanks if anyone of you bothers to help.Go up the bypass from near university up towards be'kara / iklin / naxxar / lija etc. When you see a lotto booth on the left take the next left. The shop is localated at a left hand corner in a semi basement under a newly bult block of apartments, in front of it there is a stationary and a vegetable vendor. Clearer than that I can't go sorry!

Chelios

ShooterMalta
01-04-13, 19:13
Thanks a million bro.

But how about Kira does anyone know about her. Because when I called her this raspy voice answered and for sure it was a tranny.

Can anyone help me out?That Kate is a post-op TS is now well known from past posts and mostly negative reports (horrible actually). About Kira. Really cannot say but saw her advert somewhere where she stresses that she's a true female. If the photos I saw were really of her then what a sexbomb she is! Yet there were posts here that said Kira is a TS.

Itvajut
01-05-13, 02:50
Thanks for the directions! Will try to find it next week.

Go up the bypass from near university up towards be'kara / iklin / naxxar / lija etc. When you see a lotto booth on the left take the next left. The shop is localated at a left hand corner in a semi basement under a newly bult block of apartments, in front of it there is a stationary and a vegetable vendor. Clearer than that I can't go sorry!

Chelios

ShooterMalta
01-05-13, 12:41
This morning I went for a recon mission. Managed to find the Polish shop in Ta' Paris thanks to the added directions given too. Still not open yet though. I also located the Beijing Bella (Lulu888) parlor in Fleur de Lys, may try it out soon. On the way I passed by the Paradise Chinese shop (near Andrews Bar) too but don't really know if this has any girl+service worth it at the moment (anyone been there lately?).

Finally driving back home I decided to turn into the street behind Archidiacono (where there is Rose Chinese). I entered via first turn left on Rue D'Argens towards Gzira (just past Wembley ice cream). Reason is that someone here made contact with a young girl by chance though seems nothing came out of it. Well just on turning in to the proper street I immediately spotted a young girl with long blonde hair, pretty face and very feminine body in jeans. We made eye contact but was pushed to drive on by cars behind. Passed a second time but she was gone, damn. Maybe there's potential here and I'll check again.

ShooterMalta
01-05-13, 17:10
Don't know if this is a real photo of Kira but that's what I found posted in her name.

She definitely looks hot.

The Vulcan
01-05-13, 18:39
This morning I went for a recon mission. Managed to find the Polish shop in Ta' Paris thanks to the added directions given too. Still not open yet though. I also located the Beijing Bella (Lulu888) parlor in Fleur de Lys, may try it out soon. On the way I passed by the Paradise Chinese shop (near Andrews Bar) too but don't really know if this has any girl+service worth it at the moment (anyone been there lately?).

Finally driving back home I decided to turn into the street behind Archidiacono (where there is Rose Chinese). I entered via first turn left on Rue D'Argens towards Gzira (just past Wembley ice cream). Reason is that someone here made contact with a young girl by chance though seems nothing came out of it. Well just on turning in to the proper street I immediately spotted a young girl with long blonde hair, pretty face and very feminine body in jeans. We made eye contact but was pushed to drive on by cars behind. Passed a second time but she was gone, damn. Maybe there's potential here and I'll check again.Yes, the Ta' Paris place is still closed for holidays. A totally bad idea in my opinion as this would have been quite a busy time for them, but that's the way things are.

As for the Paradise Place. A mate of mine was there earlier this week and he said it was a rushed job with mechanical moves and no interest at all. He went as far to say that he does not intend to visit again.

I haven't been on a recce mission around the Arcidiacono area following that sighting but I will do so this coming week and will report the outcome for the benefit of you all.

That's all for today.

Enjoy,

The Vulcan

Boy21
01-05-13, 20:13
Can anyone post a good report about beijing bella please for me? Thanks

FrankyZ
01-06-13, 10:45
Who is rose Chinese? Is it the little fat Chinese that work in brogdorf street, msida behind ru the argens with a Russian curly blonde hair?

Yes, the Ta' Paris place is still closed for holidays. A totally bad idea in my opinion as this would have been quite a busy time for them, but that's the way things are.

As for the Paradise Place. A mate of mine was there earlier this week and he said it was a rushed job with mechanical moves and no interest at all. He went as far to say that he does not intend to visit again.

I haven't been on a recce mission around the Arcidiacono area following that sighting but I will do so this coming week and will report the outcome for the benefit of you all.

That's all for today.

Enjoy,

The Vulcan

Malti
01-06-13, 18:06
Why don't you read the forum.

Can anyone post a good report about beijing bella please for me? Thanks

Melmoths
01-06-13, 18:50
Why don't you read the forum.As long as we don't don't put some order in this forum, the very few things there is to know will be buried under questions and gossip and people will have to read 50 pages to eventually learn something interesting, which is not ok.

If we opened one thread for each subject, while keeping the general forum, it would take 2 minutes to find what we look for. And we wouldn't have to repeat the same things over and over again.

Boom13
01-06-13, 21:39

Finally driving back home I decided to turn into the street behind Archidiacono (where there is Rose Chinese). I entered via first turn left on Rue D'Argens towards Gzira (just past Wembley ice cream). Reason is that someone here made contact with a young girl by chance though seems nothing came out of it. Well just on turning in to the proper street I immediately spotted a young girl with long blonde hair, pretty face and very feminine body in jeans. We made eye contact but was pushed to drive on by cars behind. Passed a second time but she was gone, damn. Maybe there's potential here and I'll check again.Shooter, stay away from that place! I was there a while back and it was horrible. Have a look through my posts and see my report. Unless the girls have changed, I highly DO NOT recommend!

Boom13
01-06-13, 21:41
Can anyone post a good report about beijing bella please for me? ThanksNew guys have to do their homework!

Scroll back a couple of pages. There's quite a few reports about the place.

Member #4184
01-06-13, 21:44
New guys have to do their homework!

Scroll back a couple of pages. There's quite a few reports about the place.Agree with you. But make your life longer. Stop fighting.

Boy21
01-07-13, 08:13
New guys have to do their homework!

Scroll back a couple of pages. There's quite a few reports about the place.Hey mate,

I'm not new, I already posted some reports already if you go back you can see by your self.

And you see even that I'm not maltese so I don't know how to speak a good english.

I visit the forum once a day, if you can't help me or you don't its not a problem mate.

Mimomo
01-07-13, 11:48
Completely agree with you that Roxy remains the best for service and overall experience. Just saw her this morning and as usual I can't wait to go again.

Itvajut
01-07-13, 15:09
Hi guys,

Just a report on the new Blonde who hangs around near Rose Massage, and something about Rose Massage itself.

Was passing by that area doing some research. Passed by the blonde and spoke to her.

She has good looks, probably in her mid 20's. Good figure, and has a nice tattoo on her lower back. However, she looks very cheap "hamalla", low class. A bit like the girls of Gzira.

Anyway I talked to her: I'll relay the conversation and then you guys can decide if to go to her or not:

Me: Hi, ok? Tahdem hawn? (do you work around here)

Blonde: ijjjjaaa hiiii (yes)

Me: kemm? (how much?)

Blonde: 30. Gej issa? (30 are you coming now?)

Me: 30 for 30 minutes? (testing to see attitude. To see if she's rushed)

Blonde: *laughs*. Leeee x'30 minutes! (NOOO what do you mean 30 minutes! As if!). Ejja hi gej ax ghangi and-nies gejjin (come on ru coming because. There are clients on the way!)

Me: no thanks

Conclusions on Blonde:

Looks: 7/10.

Figure: 7. 5/10.

Face: 6. 5/10.

Attitude and personality: for me 3/10. I don't like girls like this. And this is the reason why I don't visit that many girls in Malta. I don't like girls that I wouldn't be seen dead next to in normal everyday life (because they look so cheap) , and I don't like rushed service with a let's get it over with attitude.

So I will not be visiting her. However, for someone looking for a quicky. I think she is a lot better than girls at Gzira. She's a lot more attractive, and at least has a soft feminine voice.

Rose Massage:

Passed by. And noticed something new. Right on the opposite corner there is a new Arab shop with Ruskii Producktii written (Russian Products). I went in and the Arab man looks like he knew smthing about the massage. I played dumb and asked him is there a massage centre around here? He directed me to Rose and said its very good. My guess is that he is associated with them in some way. Also there were lots and lots of black people just hanging out around the area. On the steps of the shop and next door to the massage place.

I guess that is the reason for the two condoms for FS.

These things just put me off, so I walked away.

The Vulcan
01-07-13, 20:12
Rose Massage:

Passed by. And noticed something new. Right on the opposite corner there is a new Arab shop with Ruskii Producktii written (Russian Products). I went in and the Arab man looks like he knew smthing about the massage. I played dumb and asked him is there a massage centre around here? He directed me to Rose and said its very good. My guess is that he is associated with them in some way. Also there were lots and lots of black people just hanging out around the area. On the steps of the shop and next door to the massage place.

I guess that is the reason for the two condoms for FS.

These things just put me off, so I walked away.This report is quite eye opening for one and all.

With regards to the massage place:

As happens in most countries, one rtends to find blacks and other ethnic persons frequenting certan places where standards are non existent. I had visited this place some months ago and nothing clicked for me. The place, the people inside and their hesitant behaviour all spelt 'trouble' in my mind. So I did what every man of some experience would do and backed out of a potential dangerous situation.

I then read about the double condom lark. Jees, what next, I ask? Already one has to make use of a dreaded condom for safety's sake and loses out a good chunk of sensation. But having two donned on poor willy is not for me. Its an instant killer and takes the fun out of the whole thing. Obviously, if the place is being frequented by potential problematic persons (who you should know haggle for a cheaper price until they bore the girl to death) , then one can understand the duress the girls are working in. So how can one have that 'nice, quiet, willing' experience if the girl is already anxious and worried? Thank you but no thank you.

As for the other report, I've been around for many years and can never say that ANY ONE GIRL hovering around the Gzira area has ever stimulated me enough to stop, park and indulge myself. Once again, only problematic girls hover in that area and their pimp is always within hearing distance. Such fun for a sexual encounter!

Bottom line. Stick to The Words of Wisdom of those who have ample experience.

Do your homework well and stick to girls in safe areas who still discern between clean, good mannered clients and don't just accept to be used and abused by anyone for a few quick, cheap Euros.

Enjoy,

The Vulcan

Member #4779
01-08-13, 00:33
I don't know if it's been said before but the HR massages at Samantha's place are not done primarily by Samantha, they are done by a somewhat overweight woman, who is 45+ and her looks are 5/10 on a good day.

Samantha (very pretty girl) works there but does NOT do HR herself. She does massages occasionally but booking a massage with her is a pain in the ass because the other woman gets priority.

Joseph 1
01-08-13, 18:51
Completely agree with you that Roxy remains the best for service and overall experience. Just saw her this morning and as usual I can't wait to go again.Agree with you, she is the best.

Cikku69
01-08-13, 19:42
Completely agree with you that Roxy remains the best for service and overall experience. Just saw her this morning and as usual I can't wait to go again.Hi, How can I contact Roxy? Is she on AW, MP or VS? Is she used to work from San Gwann?

Thanks, appreciated.

Member #4184
01-09-13, 00:31
Guys,

Christy36dd and Jazmin (Romanian) are back on the rock. Just to let you know.

Cheers,

ChevChelios

Member #4184
01-09-13, 00:46
This report is quite eye opening for one and all.

With regards to the massage place:

As happens in most countries, one rtends to find blacks and other ethnic persons frequenting certan places where standards are non existent. I had visited this place some months ago and nothing clicked for me. The place, the people inside and their hesitant behaviour all spelt 'trouble' in my mind. So I did what every man of some experience would do and backed out of a potential dangerous situation.

I then read about the double condom lark. Jees, what next, I ask? Already one has to make use of a dreaded condom for safety's sake and loses out a good chunk of sensation. But having two donned on poor willy is not for me. Its an instant killer and takes the fun out of the whole thing. Obviously, if the place is being frequented by potential problematic persons (who you should know haggle for a cheaper price until they bore the girl to death) , then one can understand the duress the girls are working in. So how can one have that 'nice, quiet, willing' experience if the girl is already anxious and worried? Thank you but no thank you.

As for the other report, I've been around for many years and can never say that ANY ONE GIRL hovering around the Gzira area has ever stimulated me enough to stop, park and indulge myself. Once again, only problematic girls hover in that area and their pimp is always within hearing distance. Such fun for a sexual encounter!

Bottom line. Stick to The Words of Wisdom of those who have ample experience.

Do your homework well and stick to girls in safe areas who still discern between clean, good mannered clients and don't just accept to be used and abused by anyone for a few quick, cheap Euros.

Enjoy,

The VulcanGuys,

For hell's sake. When I posted about my misadventure with Petia. Their were Arabs and blacks all around the place (outside). Now I do not want to sound racist. I may be racist. But I don't trust Arabs, africans, muslims. As they would put it even up a camel's ass. Look whats happened to me with Petia's uncovered BJ. I still suffer itching though now much less, every now and then. I have to use antiseptic (painful) on my glands to ensure no smells and itching arise!

So therefore my advice is, any doubt that the girl has gone with arab / blackie. DITCH HER! And ditch every thought of having sex / BJ, or anything to do with her. Even non working girls. There is a lot of dirt and deseases around! Some of them we don't even know about them. Sorry for being a bit paranoid! But I'm really concerned of the situation. We maltese need to get back in control of the island!

The ONLY reason girls end up going with an arab or black is due to the undue stereotype that their penis is somewhat larger than us nordic / white men. Well. I can prove the other way round, and can embarass most of them! And most of them haven't got any penis that can by any means defined LARGE. Mine is above average. But these scumbags only ride on the wave of the fame pornstars such as Mandingo, Lex Steele, Mr. Marcus got, and none of the BS that black cocks are bigger is documented by scientific and / or statistical evidence. Having a large penis is a combination of many factors and variables! And also depends on a person's whole genetic inheritance and not just merely skin color. Having said that, I as a white man have NO, absolutely not any inferiority complex in this regard. Size does matter, but am blessed with what was termed by an ex gf as a 'good cock', fih qabda, nice gear shifter, its also fat, even working ladies have praised me. But my pride is my sensuality and sexual intelligence and little knowledge I gained of pleasuring women, and physically, other parts of my body! Its like having a car with a big engine that handles terribly, it becomes undriveable. So therefore the same goes for a guys. And maltese girls, along with european, american, british and so on NEED badly to realise this and appreciate the virtues of dating single, white, straight and metrosexual, fashion savvy, physically fit, professionally accomplished gentlment that will treat a lady with respect, unlike the average muslim, which treats a lady as a trading possession, like a camel or a carpet, and Stick with white guys only!.)

But anyway its my own battle. Great siege of Malta II. Substitute cannons with penises. And bastions with pussies!

Stay healthy. Beware of scumbags.

Joseph 1
01-09-13, 11:46
Hi, How can I contact Roxy? Is she on AW, MP or VS? Is she used to work from San Gwann?

Thanks, appreciated.By phone and she works at Mgarr. She is [Telephone Number deleted by Admin].

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

ShooterMalta
01-09-13, 15:04
Today I had the chance to stop and chat with the blondie who works behind Arcidiacono. Well the experience was mirror image of what another member here already wrote. While she does have a pretty face (6/10) and she's young (mid-20's) now I had the chance to note her body and she seems to have a bit of tummy so body for me is 5/10 and she got big silicone fake tits. But her attitude is one of a girl looking for cheap quickies. Overall definitely not my cup of tea. I politely declined her offer and moved on. BTW, I think she also has a pimp in a black car.

The area is not reassuring at all with black guys roaming around. This girl's flat is virtually next door to Rose massage (the double condom place). In fact there was a Chinese lady taking a break on the shop's steps and even though she looked at me and smiled I did not stop.

Conclusion, there are far better options to have a good time with a lady though not so abundant in number these days. I dream about a place like the one in San Gwann (long closed now) that I read about on this forum. Imagine being able to choose from three or four young eastern european angels! Yeah, dream on.

The Vulcan
01-09-13, 17:10
Guys,

For hell's sake. When I posted about my misadventure with Petia. Their were Arabs and blacks all around the place (outside). Now I do not want to sound racist. I may be racist. But I don't trust Arabs, africans, muslims. As they would put it even up a camel's ass. Look whats happened to me with Petia's uncovered BJ. I still suffer itching though now much less, every now and then. I have to use antiseptic (painful) on my glands to ensure no smells and itching arise!

So therefore my advice is, any doubt that the girl has gone with arab / blackie. DITCH HER! And ditch every thought of having sex / BJ, or anything to do with her. Even non working girls. There is a lot of dirt and deseases around! Some of them we don't even know about them. Sorry for being a bit paranoid! But I'm really concerned of the situation. We maltese need to get back in control of the island!

The ONLY reason girls end up going with an arab or black is due to the undue stereotype that their penis is somewhat larger than us nordic / white men. Well. I can prove the other way round, and can embarass most of them! And most of them haven't got any penis that can by any means defined LARGE. Mine is above average. But these scumbags only ride on the wave of the fame pornstars such as Mandingo, Lex Steele, Mr. Marcus got, and none of the BS that black cocks are bigger is documented by scientific and / or statistical evidence. Having a large penis is a combination of many factors and variables! And also depends on a person's whole genetic inheritance and not just merely skin color. Having said that, I as a white man have NO, absolutely not any inferiority complex in this regard. Size does matter, but am blessed with what was termed by an ex gf as a 'good cock', fih qabda, nice gear shifter, its also fat, even working ladies have praised me. But my pride is my sensuality and sexual intelligence and little knowledge I gained of pleasuring women, and physically, other parts of my body! Its like having a car with a big engine that handles terribly, it becomes undriveable. So therefore the same goes for a guys. And maltese girls, along with european, american, british and so on NEED badly to realise this and appreciate the virtues of dating single, white, straight and metrosexual, fashion savvy, physically fit, professionally accomplished gentlment that will treat a lady with respect, unlike the average muslim, which treats a lady as a trading possession, like a camel or a carpet, and Stick with white guys only.)

But anyway its my own battle. Great siege of Malta II. Substitute cannons with penises. And bastions with pussies!

Stay healthy. Beware of scumbags.Thanks Chev Chelios.

It is my sacred battle as well. And as far as I'm concerned, a woman who has tarnished herself by accepting just about anybody, won't see me anywhere close to her! Seen and been to many a place where scumbags loiter and at the end, health comes before my pecker's delight and my common sense kick in.

I'm writing all this just so that anyone who is not yet well versed with mongering around the girls. Be very careful and choose wisely. This argument is not about being a rascist or not. Its putting common sense first and foremost. Stay away from certain areas or certain women who just accept any type of client because it would be the best decision you would have made. Stick to the girls you know are safe. Those who discern between men and 'men'. The latter being trash.

Stick to the girls who appreciate a good time with clean, well behaved men and not those who are ready to lick anyone's arse just for a quick buck.

Having said that, enjoy your sex adventerous as I do.

Live Long and Prosper.

The Vulcan

Mimomo
01-09-13, 19:34
Roxy can be contacted at [Telephone Number deleted by Admin].

Mgarr.

Hi, How can I contact Roxy? Is she on AW, MP or VS? Is she used to work from San Gwann?

Thanks, appreciated.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Cikku69
01-09-13, 20:07
By phone and she works at Mgarr. She is [Telephone Number deleted by Admin].

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks! Thanks for the info Joseph 1, Kindly re-send the mobile, but this time encode numbers corresponding alphabet letters [Telephone Number deleted by Admin].

Appreciated