PDA

View Full Version : General Info

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

Mouasso
03-29-05, 15:35
Hi Marpa,

I'm going to Malta next week,could please tell how can I find the Eastern European girls in Malta?I mean in which part of Malta they based now?

I went last year to Chinese massage (On Yellow pages) in Paula only for normal massage without any HJ movment ,only 12 ML,was it really good massage but I thought will be including a lot of fun.I don't rocommend this palce.

Thanks

Dennis,
I hope I'll still be in Malta next month, anyways thanks for the good reports.

By sheer coincidence I too went to the Thai Massage parlour last week, I believe I went one step further (or backward). I steped in and was approached by a plump Thai girl for a full body massage, I enquired 'FULL' shaking my hand in HJ movements and she nodded okay. We entered a room with three beds, 2 were occupied with other Thai girls at work, one must have been the young girl you mentioned. She drew a curtain around the bed to make a cubicle and stripped me to my undies, washed my feet and started massaging my legs. After about 10 minutes she turned me over and keep bumping into my private parts while pretending to have a conversation in Thai with her friends behind the curtain. She then pulled down my pants and in sign language asked for LM 10 which I thought was not a bad deal, thinking it was for the massage including HJ. She keep pressing her finger across her lips so that I wouldn't make a sound and let on what we were up to. It felt so childish but exciting that I came prematurely. Afterwards she continued with the massage, I must have been so relax that I drifted away.

When it was over she helped me dress and gave her the LM10, as I walked towards the front door the young Thai girl came chasing me to pay LM 12 for the fullbody massage and to go the cash register. As I was about to explain I spotted the girl who had just given me the massage with her hands clasped in a begging position not to devulge what she had done. I just shut up and paid - boy, was I stung that day! Total damage LM 22 (USD 56) for a HJ only. I wish I had read your post before, and for any other mongers, as you said: AVOID, AVOID.

That evening I returned to Paceville as I found out of another place with Eastern European girls. I went to this flat in Ball Street, a little further on than BJ's Club, the entrance is through a gate directly beneath a Karaoki neon sign. Phone 9923 3554,
a Maltese couple will let you in to flat no.1 and line up 3 blond girls. I picked Lara, 25 years old, good bbj with no rushing. Stayed chating while she tried to get me to go again but was too tired. Not a great body, soft and supple as she had 2 kids, she charged me LM 15 for the session which is fair.

Denis
03-30-05, 08:12
Mouasso
All the info you need are in the forum , Why don't you RTTF?

Party Gal
03-30-05, 12:51
Hi there ,

Sorry Guys i have been away for a while.

(I am sure you all missed me)

Update

New girls are here (2). Very nice I may add.

I am thinking of not only having Eastern European Girls but mixing them with Chinese & Brazillian as this is the rage in london a little selection goes a long way.

Dennis,

I have not forgotten about combining my sites with your laptop but alas this is Malta so I am waiting patiently for my technician.

Take care guys,

Party Gal

PS: Any Guys know of any really decent Thai / Chinese girls please let me know.

Malti
04-01-05, 19:45
Dear All,

I am informing you today of a place not to visit. Be aware, be very aware of Nymphie. She is a dutch woman in her early 50's who promises an awesome sexual encounter with massage but in reality delivers nothing.

Looks wise she is a 3 and performance was a 2.

The Lm20 I spent on her were money down the drain. Suffice to say that at my moment of orgasm (which took quite some time due to her inefficency) she exclaimed "I Love Sex". Not only that but when I walked out of the room i walked into another guy - her husband. I thought that I was going to be beaten to the pulp but instead he looked at me and told me that he knows what is going on and he accepts it since his wife is a nymphomaniac, i.e. loves sex, and he cannot satisfy her desire. To tell you the truth I understand him perfectly since one look at her turns you off women permanently.

Friends, my one word of advice is avoide her like the plague.

One good piece of news however is that right next to her flat a new strip club has opened. I will be giving it the oce over and tell you how it is.

Crocket
04-02-05, 14:39
Malti,

Thanks for your report. However, I tend to disagree in some parts. In looks, maybe she is not that nice, but neither 3! I will stay for 5. But for performance, I totally disagree. I really enjoyed the 30 mins, though no CIM. She gave a good performance and really seemed to enjoy it too!! I dare say 9 as performance.

At first I was a bit nervous when before entering the room there was this 'husband', but seemed ok with it and I forgot all about it.

I think you were a bit unlucky, maybe she had a day off!

Better luck next time!

Regards

Denis
04-03-05, 09:16
Guys
Interesting 2 reports but two different opinions!
You need a third one!
By the way where and how can you find this girl?
Concerning the strip club would they provide FS?
I will be back to Malta only the third week of April , so I hope someone will have been the third one.
Nice to see that the Malta's board has come alive again
Denis

Malti
04-09-05, 10:23
Hi all,

Do we have any new information? I went to Adams, however was not impressed with the looks of the 3 girls present. However at Pace's the quality was great. Party Gal, any new girls coming soon?

Regards

Malti

Party Gal
04-09-05, 20:28
Yes, the new ones have arrived (1 Bulgarian) & (1 Romanian) very nice girls came in from London today very professional girls & the feedback is pretty impressive.

Take care Guys

Malti
04-14-05, 00:30
Dear All,

I am attaching a section from the updated news section concerning the death of a TS Prostitute - Simon Grech known better as Simone.

===================================================

MARSA, Malta (di-ve news)--April 13, 2005 -- 1950CEST--Forensic experts have now confirmed that the dead body found in a field at "il-Menqa", limits of Marsa at around 1600 CEST, belongs to Simon Grech, 20, of Siggiewi who has been reported missing since Thursday.

The body was found just behind the HSBC Marsa branch facing the Cassar Shipyards.

Preliminary investigations show no signs of violence on the dead body and despite that no drug related items were found near the corpse, the police believe that Grech might have died of an overdose.

The fact that the body was found at an advanced stage of decomposition confirms that Grech has been dead for quite long, possibly even as from Thursday, the day he was reported missing to the police.

Sources suggest that Grech was well involved in prostitution and drug-related circles and "il-Menqa" is usually associated with such practices.

An autopsy on the dead body will be performed on Wednesday night. Magistrate Abigail Lofaro has nominated various experts to assist her in the investigations

====================================================

Well be careful when you go mongering since this evening i got stopped by the police and taken in for questoning. Spent 2 hours at police headquarters answering questoins. My suggestion is to forget all forms of S/W for now.

Malti
04-14-05, 10:26
This story seems to be getting worse and worse!
=====================================================
Autopsy shows Simon Grech was murdered
By MaltaMedia News
Apr 14, 2005, 09:17 CET

Following an autopsy carried out on the corpse belonging to Simon Grech found in Marsa on Wednesday afternoon, it was confirmed that he was murdered. The autopsy which was performed on Wednesday evening shows that the youth was beaten by a pointed and sharp instrument in his neck, chest and stomach. Simon Grech, 20 from Siggiewi had been reported missing since last week.

The dead body was found in a field at ‘Tal-Menqa’, Marsa on Wednesday afternoon. Police officials said that the corpse which was in a bad state of decomposition was found behind the HSBC branch, in front of Cassar Shipyards.

Investigators are trying to establish whether the victim was murdered on site or he was transferred from another location.

On duty Magistrate Dr Abigail Lofaro appointed various experts to assist her in the murder’s inquiry.
=====================================================

Party Gal
04-14-05, 19:04
I hope they catch & hang the bastards.

Fred #2
04-20-05, 10:49
Hi all,

I will be coming back over to Malta on the 4th May, so if anyone has any usefull information then could they please PM me! Lasttime I was over was earlier this year in Jan and the forum was down, so I thought I would prepare myself before-hand!!

All the Best Guys, As always Look after yourselves out-there!

Malti
05-02-05, 09:43
Dear All,

Well since things seem to have quitened down I will attempt to give an update on the situation.

Pace has Chinese girls altough not very pretty (4-5) and a Maltese (2-3).

Adams has eastern Europeans but again notgreat quality (5-6)

Ronnie has two eastern europeans. Been with one of them, Looks 8, performance 8.

Good value for money.

There is the Dutch girl Nymphie who is terrible and daylight robbery.

However the new girl on the block is amazing. A german girl working from her own flat. Amazing service including Anal! If you want her details just PM me.

As regards the Gzira and Marsa one can say that nothing much has chahged. The same mixture of used and abused women with a number of TV's thrown in the mix.

All in all a very pitiful scene.

mybutterfly
05-08-05, 07:40
Where is the Thai massage parlour?

Do they advertise in the local papers/yellow pages?

Do they gey gassle from the cops?

Mouasso
05-08-05, 15:19
Hi mate,

It's really good information while I'm planning of visiting Admas place next week. I will try to pop to see the German girl that you have mentioned to check her performance as well :). Can you pass me her address?

Cheers

Dear All,

Well since things seem to have quitened down I will attempt to give an update on the situation.

Pace has Chinese girls altough not very pretty (4-5) and a Maltese (2-3).

Adams has eastern Europeans but again notgreat quality (5-6)

Ronnie has two eastern europeans. Been with one of them, Looks 8, performance 8.

Good value for money.

There is the Dutch girl Nymphie who is terrible and daylight robbery.

However the new girl on the block is amazing. A german girl working from her own flat. Amazing service including Anal! If you want her details just PM me.

As regards the Gzira and Marsa one can say that nothing much has chahged. The same mixture of used and abused women with a number of TV's thrown in the mix.

All in all a very pitiful scene.

Denis
05-10-05, 17:18
Guys
I will be in Malta next week for one night, so if any of you mongers want to meet, I will be probably at Adams Thursday evening.
Cheers
Denis

Erotsex
05-16-05, 07:05
Hi adams very sorsy to hear that the bastards came.

Police and torca gazzette realy bastards.

Adams raided by police. I don't know why we entered in the EU I think we only entered to pay tax and more tax realy bulshit.

Adams, if you will need help you know where to contact me.

Regards

Erotsex

Wagner
05-16-05, 07:43
Dear fellow punters,

Despite Malta's strides in becoming a European Member State over the past years, thereby accepting to adopt the four freedom principles (Freedom of movement of goods, capital, people and knowledge), Maltese authorities still cannot accept that sex oriented services support the freedom of movement principles (goods, persons, money) apart from laxing the pressures that constantly surmount in our working environment.

When will Malta ever become a truly European country? When will our sad Island move away from extremist religious principles & autocracy in policy implementation to adopt a democratic way in ALL systems and spheres?

As Stokes is renowned with his famous phrase in BBC's anti-elitist satire - "Most Sad Milord" is indeed a phrase in place.

The Sunday Times of Malta, 15 May 2005 reports:

Eight charged after police raid on alleged brothel. Five Russian women and three Maltese men are helping the police in their investigations over prostitution and the running of a brothel in St Julian's.

The police said that the persons concerned are expected to be charged in court in the coming days.

The case developed after Superintendent Alexandra Mamo led a police team during a raid in the locality on Friday night.

During the raid at the place allegedly being used as a brothel, the police found various Maltese and foreigners engaged in this illegal activity, according to a police statement.

The police seized various objects and money during the operation.

A team of court experts was appointed by the court to help in an inquiry.

Johnny Darko
05-16-05, 10:35
Two men were yesterday charged in court with trafficking in humans with the aim of prostitution. Both pleaded not guilty and the case will continue to be heard this morning.

The men Emanuel Bajada, 51 and his son Victor Philip Bajada, 27 were accused also of having organised or financed a group of two persons or more with the aim of committing a criminal act; of having lived totally or partially off the earnings of prostitution; of having organised a brothel; and that as owners or administrators of Adam's Guesthouse in Ross Street, St Julians, and Pace's Guesthouse in St Agatha Street, Sliema allowed these premises to be used for prostitution.

Emanuel Bajada, a self-employed person and his son who works in a guesthouse said they resided at Adam's Guesthouse. The court refused bail and the two were remanded in custody at the Police headquarters in Floriana.

Explaining to the court, presided by magistrate Joseph Apap Bologna why the accused should not be granted bail, Superintendent Alexandra Mamo said the investigations were still going on and the police were still looking for another person who is involved in this case, apart from the fact that a number of Maltese will be witnesses for the prosecution.

Earlier, the court heard four Russian women and another from Kazakstan plead guilty to having knowingly aided and abetted the Bajadas in the alleged running of the brothel.

The Russian women are Evgenia Degtyareva, 26 who said she is a police officer; Natalia Zharenaya, 25, a sales person; Alla Bobrova, 18 and Irina Voronina, 38, both of them painters and plasterers. Svetlana Kovalenko, 31 an engineer is from Kazakstan.

The women who were assisted by legal aid Leslie Cuschieri pleaded guilty as charged and were set free on condition that they do not commit a crime within the next 12 months.

They are being held by the immigration police before they are brought to court this morning as witnesses for the prosecution.

Dr Chris Cardona is appearing for the Bajadas. The prosecution team is made up of Superintendent Alexandra Mamo and Inspectors Raymond Aquilina and Louise Calleja.

Malti
05-16-05, 18:54
Fellow Mongers
we need to realise that by posting such information on an open forum we are aiding the police in their investigation. My brother is himself a police officer and he told me that they had know about Pace's guest house for quite some time as well as Adams. The first piece of concrete information they got was from this website. Hence my friends we have to act more carefully.
In one day we have lost the best two places on the island.
I also know for a fact that they know of Ronnie's new place and have it under observation. This means that we have to be careful from now onwards. The so called witnesses are fellow punters arrested on the spot who are going to testify against the people involved.
We have to realise that we cannot continue like this.
Regards
Malti

Denis
05-23-05, 16:46
I was in Malta last week and I checked all the usual spots.
Big disappointments all were closed.
Went to Gzira but the choice and quality was so poor that I gave up
What’s going on in Malta?
Denis

Crocket
05-28-05, 18:33
Hi guys,

Seems some fresh air has arrived for us.

Last week there was a young black haired girl in Marsa area, good looking, but below average performance. Lm5

However this week I met a 20 year old named Mariya, brunette, quite nice looking, in Gzira area. Lm10, and she gave a great performance. I highly recomend her. She is totally new in field.

Everything seems dead in our 'centres'! Hope services resumes as soon as possible.

Keep healthy

Denis
06-21-05, 12:48
Guys,
This is now almost one month without any reports on the Maltese Scene.
Are you all playing only with yourself or non one want to post any information?
Anyway, I will be back to Malta next week , so you can PM me if you have any updated info on what's available (I do not mean Gzira or Marsa)
Thanks
Denis

Denis
06-21-05, 12:53
Tricia,
If you still reading this forum could you PM me where I can reach you next week?
Cheers
Denis

Pumping Jack
06-26-05, 15:27
Hi guys,

This thread seems to be dying fast.

Any one knows about a good girl or TS working from home or flat please let me know. Has to allow CIM. Any good ones on the street?? Let me know as well. Please PM direct.

Thanks

Prof Dr Mike
06-26-05, 15:52
Hello to everybody,

I will be in Malta for a week starting at 4th July, does anybody have some advice where to find some nice girls? My residence is near to the airport.

Greetings to everyone.

Michael

Denis
06-27-05, 22:52
I cruised this afternoon to the usual spots , everything was closed, so decided to have a go to Gzira, found a big breasted lady that I have not seen for at least 10 years , so why not bringing back memories.
Excellent BBBJ, the best I had for months. not CIM but cum on breasts which was nice too.
Except this very poor quality out.
Lets see tomorrow.
Denis

Denis
06-28-05, 18:22
This afternoon I checked Pace, and it was open, but now it is just a normal guest house and no more girls are available.
PartyGal is at the present time back to England to avoid trouble here in Malta but I am sure she will be back.
So, as nothing special was available, I went back to see the same girl in Gzira that I saw yesterday and this time she allow BBBJ with CIM for 10£M
It was good!!!
Denis

Franss
07-05-05, 11:48
Guys,

I've heard that two clubs similar to Steam opened recently, one in Bugibba and the other in Sliema. Any experiences? Where are they exactly?

Take care

Erotsex
07-06-05, 11:28
Hi all,

Went with a good chick named lana, good performance rated 8-9 a little bit expensive but she is good (Lm30).

Rgds,

erotsex

Crocket
07-07-05, 20:09
Hi folks,

The young Mariya is on the street again. I went to Gzira and she was there yesterday. Lm10, but great performance. Dont miss her, once she is out again! She is mainly in the vicinity of the petrol station.

Keep healthy.

Erotsex
07-15-05, 07:09
Anyone tried Lana? How it was?

Rgds,

erotsex

Franss
07-15-05, 14:30
Erotsex,

Can you please explain how this Lana you mentioned looks and where one might find her! Is she in Gzira? And where exactly?

This week I've been cruising to the usual three places quite often. Gzira, Marsa and Valletta in front of Phoenicia hotel. The Marsa - Tiger Bar area is nowadays virtually dead. Unfortunately the open refugee detention facility killed prostitution in the area! Some action in Marsa may still be found near the Bank of Valletta branch, and nearby in a flat on top of Hi-Timber. In the flat I spotted a rather attractive blonde in her late thirties who looks like a good fuck. Unfortunately she is very busy and often I noticed cars waiting to get served.

The Valletta - Phoenicia area was deserted.

On the other hand Gzira seems to be a bit better now. I spotted at least two girls, who look like being new to the area.

Pumping Jack
07-16-05, 08:22
This is a report on my current cruising.

Marsa.

In reply to Hunter, much of the action now is near the abbatoire area, the stretch from Borg Cold Stores to the beginning of Albert Town centre. Well, mostly there will be the usual gals and TVs that frequent that area and who most of them end up in Gzira after midnight. Though I spotted a brunette with great figure that hangs around Borg Cold Stores area which would very much like some comments on her performance (eg does she do CIM?)

TVs are all great fucks and all do CIMs. One 'big' brunette chick that appears in Marsa, who also end up in Gzira very late, is also a great fuck and who also does CIM. However, this lady comes very late, particularly on Saturdays and then goes to Gzira around 2am.

I dont know about any flats in Marsa apart perhaps on some activity in a flat on the stretch from BOV branch going on to Hamrun or out to the two lane road heading to Aldo Moro street. I appreciate Hunter to confirm if this is the flat or otherwise. If this is the flat, I only spotted a thin brunette that hangs by the door, though I dont know about her performance. A blonde? Hunter, does she hangs by the door or on the balcony?

Gzira

On my rounds, I have spotted the usual gals, including those that hang around (or used to hang around) in Marsa. Great fucks are the TVs/TSs, particularly the blonde one that works from a door near garages at the old bowling area. As for gals, to which I only partake those that allow CIM, there is the big breasted short chick that works from aluminium door on Stadium street down from Gasan insurance entrance. A good fuck that also allows anal is a rather 'big' woman that used to work from Marsa but lately she is a regular at Gzira that normally works from the corner beside that bar on Stadium steet, just opposite the bus stop. Two chicks that I would like to try but have never used their services are a pretty one that works from atop a window just before the Gasan insurance entrance, a window that does not form part of the '*****house' but an adjacent flat just down to Gasan. The other one is another pretty gal, short hair, with rather wide hips, but a great ass, that works at the corner near Spark autoparts. If you know of gals that give a high performance, and allow CIM, please pm me

Floriana

Used to be quite active, particularly in the summer months. There used to be great TV/TSs there, but now its all gone. This area seems to be dead and over. However, I will still be cruising the area and if I know of some activity, I will post.

Other areas that used to have activities are Qormi near school and Lowenbrau, and also Marsa near Cemetery. However, activity here has long gone for more than two years now. A 'big' but short gal used to be my favourite, who used to work from Marsa, cemetery area, Romina was her name. Dont know where she works now. If anyone know her beat, please pm me. And as many of you old timers know, Cospicua used to have a lot of great gals working there, but it has been now dead for years.

If any of you know of some activity in other areas, or in private flats, tel numbers, etc, please pm me.

Thanks and happy summer mongering

Malti
07-17-05, 08:44
Well
i went with Lana, and i must admit for the money i spent she definitley was not worth it. Terrible service and she was also late. I spent Lm60 for a lay which did not satisfy me.

As regards the Gzira gals there was a rumour going round that one of them had AIDS and until i'm sure of the veracity of this statement i will be staying away from the place.

Happy hunting to you all

Malti

Crocket
07-18-05, 21:43
HI folks,

When around Marsa. Horrible situation. was gonna run over a couple of people as I couldnt see them in the dark;) The clandestines have riuned the area, so no activity around.

Tonight in Gzira I noticed a great gal, mid-twenties brunette in a green dress. She was stunning, but didnt manage to get her, since there were too many for her, and after 45 mins I gave up. But will try tomorrow. Anyone got her??

Re: the AIDS rumour, no one can ever say! However luckily we are still an AISA free island, but I am afraid we wont remain long, if more clandistines land on our territory!

regards

Franss
07-19-05, 08:35
Jack,

Yes, that is the flat I was mentioning in my previous post. A young (19-20) brunette works from there regularly. Sometimes the blonde I mentioned works there too. This blonde girl is very often working from near the phone booth opposite BOV. Last year another blonde was working from there in summer, a nice figured girl of around 38-40. I don't think she was Maltese, I believe she was of east european origins. She allowed CIM! And anal was ok but for Lm10. For a couple of months the big-boobed post-op TS Charlene was working from that flat as well, before going to her usual spot in Gzira's Stadium street! As for the first blonde I mention in this report, I would like to view some comments since I am very intrigued by her, and I would really enjoy a good half an hour with her. The second blonde, I strongly recommend. She was a very good fuck! As for the brunette, I remember her, working in Gzira like four or five years ago, from the street where the Opel dealer is situated right now. I never really liked her, but out of desperation I picked her up once. I dropped her off in like twenty seconds! She was stinking and was fucken pregnant! On the other hand I've been told by fellow mongers that she is a very good fuck. Anyway it seems like I'm not going to find out!

Pumping Jack
07-19-05, 15:48
Hunter, is the blonde you're intrigued with, rather slim, curly hair, etc. If this is her, whom I noticed once working from this flat some while ago, she is a great fuck. Used to pick her in Floriana, Phoenicia area, quite a lot. She allows also CIM.

As for the second blonde. I also used to see another blonde working from that flat, actually she was the first to 'open' that flat. She is quite 'big', with big boobs. She is foreign, english and not east european. Around ten years ago, she used to work from a flat in Bugibba. But then she settled in that '***** house' near the Gasan Insurance, in Gzira. She used to work very late in the evening from the first floor window, now occupied by the TS. I think I saw her work from this '***** house' lately during the day from the ground floor window. But, yes, I also used to see her in this Marsa flat, though the last time I saw her was quite a while ago. I don't pass this flat very much, since I am not that intrigued with the pencil thin brunette - not my type at all. Although, yes there are some who commend her performance, though I don't know if she allows CIM.

As for AIDS. It is a risky business and we all know that. Although our island seems to be quite 'clean', however there are types, mostly skinnie 'druggies' that you can spot them quite easily, which are likely candidates for STDs. The advice is to choose with care, and avoid bareback penetration at all costs. Better safe than sorry. I'm saying this because I had experiences where I was offered bb intercourse. Where as OWO is totally safe, penetration has to be always with a condom. At least that is my dictum.

Happy mongering

Franss
07-22-05, 12:21
Jack,

I think she's the one.

Erotsex
08-10-05, 07:28
Hi,

Has anyone heared of a new club in Bugibba lap dance style?

Franss
08-11-05, 13:59
Erotsex,

A very good friend of mine who is well into these sort of clubs, was telling me that he was told that this club is very good. He didn't got the time to check on it yet. Anyway, neither I did. But I would really like to hear opinions about it too!

By the way, guys, this same friend was telling me to keep eyes well open if you frequent Steam in Paceville. Apparently they are letting in Maltese women if they are with male partner. He had to face a very startled and surprised sister-in-law last week. I don't want to think about getting punked by the wife or the girlfriend while there with a girl-in-lap getting a close-up shot of the pussy!! So guys, watch out!

On the other hand, what is wrong again with the street scene? Absolutely nothing considering it's summer!

Anyone who can supply phone numbers of 'home workers' is welcomed to do so! Please PM.

Cheers,

The Hunter

Erotsex
08-12-05, 11:17
Neither i didn't went but I heared about it aswel all i heared is that it is refurbished on greek style he have 10 girls all lap dancers professionals and it is in the vicinty of icognito restaurant bugibba, would like to hear about some workers (russian) from flats heared about somwhere in M'xlokk, zurried and mosta but only heared of them.

Regards,

Erotsex

Crocket
08-14-05, 21:04
Hi folks,

I got to know about some nice foreigners that work from a flat in Sliema. Trusted members may PM for more details:)))

About the street action, nothing interesting to report.

Cheers

Mouasso
08-15-05, 09:03
Hi mate,

I will be in Malta by the end of August. If you can provide me with that information in Slima (our beuaty ladies), I will be greatful for your assitance. We lost Admas House mate, it's really big loss.

Waiting for your reply,

Cheers

Hi folks,

I got to know about some nice foreigners that work from a flat in Sliema. Trusted members may PM for more details:)))

About the street action, nothing interesting to report.

Cheers

Sputnik
08-22-05, 12:31
Hi folks,

Any one knows where I can find any asian girls. Preferably to do CIM.

Thanks

Erotsex
08-23-05, 09:06
About the girls working from Sliema do they do escort sevice for several hours, and what is the charge out rate for a normal half hour?

Thanks,

Erotsex

Franss
08-26-05, 10:32
Got the PM's mate?

Let me know!

Cheers,

The Hunter

Franss
08-26-05, 10:34
Yo Mike,

What's up, any news?

PM when you can please!

Cheers,

The Hunter

Mouasso
08-28-05, 08:39
Hi Anthony,

Can you please pass me the your short list or the site that you have found to be able to meet with of one the ladies.I arrive to MALTA tomorrow.

Will be great help my friend.

Cheers

Just discovered this site and it looks great.

I have a short list of local ladies who I allways recommend to foreigners visiting our Island who need company. If somebody out there knows of a good looking companion for a German chap who is coming shortly, I would appreciate it.

Thanks and take care,

Tony A

Erotsex
08-29-05, 07:01
Hi Anthony,

The girls are the ones on il-monti?

Regards

Erotsex

Erotsex
08-31-05, 06:48
Hi Anthony,

Can you send me the site please or where to contact them?

Thanks,

Erotsex

Franss
08-31-05, 19:38
Guys,

It's not an unfounded rumour, that one of the immigrant street walkers in the Hal Far area is HIV positive. I just had a confirmation from my contact in the health department.

Take Care!

The Hunter

Erotsex
09-01-05, 07:31
I think that everyone know that AIDS started from Afica!

Bacchus Cook
09-01-05, 18:49
I am visiting Valetta end of September. Got a free weekend there. Is there any scene there? I am sure there has to be.

The other option, I was told Tunisia is just 30min flying. is it the scene good there?

The posts in both sections are very cautious. Anyone knows what are the rates?

Is there escort services in Malta and how to contact them.

No one seems to mention prices or even post pictures!

Malti
09-05-05, 16:07
This morning decided to pay a visit to Annete. She works from her own flat. I called in advance and booked her services and those of a friend of hers.
When i got to the flat I was greeted by a woman in her late 40's who turned out to be annette. As regards looks I would give her a 4 however performance was Grade A. However her friend Sabrina was not as good. Total damage was Lm 20, which might be a bit steep for 1 Girl only performing.

Crack M
09-07-05, 07:50
Hi Malti,

Regarding Anette, can you tell me where I can contact her pls, as l'm 20 for a 3-some is quite reasonable I think, considering there is not much going on in our country at the moment.

Thanks

Boredcol
09-14-05, 23:19
Does anyone know of any girls working in these area's, preferbly Russian and with CIM. I am on holiday next week in this area and have used the girls in Gzira before but would like to see something nicer this time.

Need specific locations near hotels or something that I can find.

Thanks

Marpa
09-15-05, 17:21
Boredcol,

There used to be a good place for Russian and Ukraine girls called KOALA BAR in Bugibba but haven't been there for some time so I'm not sure if they are still in the business.
Happy hunting !

Does anyone know of any girls working in these area's, preferbly Russian and with CIM. I am on holiday next week in this area and have used the girls in Gzira before but would like to see something nicer this time.

Need specific locations near hotels or something that I can find.

Thanks

Boredcol
09-16-05, 18:29
Thanks for that, I will look for it, do you happen to know what road it is in or any hotels nearby? I have also seen on here a site called Exotiquescorts, do you happen to know if this a place with rooms, or do they only come to you and your accommodation?

Boredcol,

There used to be a good place for Russian and Ukraine girls called KOALA BAR in Bugibba but haven't been there for some time so I'm not sure if they are still in the business.
Happy hunting !

Malti
10-11-05, 12:41
Went to Ronnie and i must say i was very disappointed.
He only has one girl left who has been used and abused of quite a number of times. I refused her services. Ronnie told me that the police arrested two of his girls at the airport so right now he is stuck.

When i refused the services of the girl he told me not to bother to go again since it is because of people like me that he gets busted. I must admit that Ronnie seems to be pretty scared right now, however this is no excuse to treat his clients like that.

All in all the situation is pretty bleak.

Any news from other parts of the island?

Regards
Malti

Erotsex
10-13-05, 12:12
Anyone visited the new club in Bugibba?

Comments please.

Denis
10-17-05, 08:57
I will be again in Malta this week and next week,
I will check the scene and update but if anyone has some information for some Hotel delivery (except Ronnie's girls) please PM me
DEnis

Denis
10-19-05, 08:59
I arrived last night and checked the usual spots, absolutely no activities.
I finally decided to cruise around Gzira , but found only dogs.
As I needed a release, decided for a skinny crack ***** (I believe Claire) 10M£ in her flat where she promised good stuff.
Terrible experience, she had a boobs operation so could not touch, she said she do not trust condom so do not come inside or it is 10MM£ more, sure!
I finished doggy style and removed the condom to finish or her back , she was not pleased.
Tonight I really need some better service but I do not really know where to go anymore as everything as mostly dried up.
Any PM recommendation are welcome.
DEnis

Denis
10-19-05, 20:57
Today was a better day as I went to my favorite provider in Gzira for a fantatic BBBJWCIM.
In the late afternoon as per Marpa recommendation (thanks buddy!) I went to his recommended guest house in Sliema.
3 Ukrainian girls where there. quality was so so, but better than nothing.
I went with Diana a 26 year old Ukranian (Rubens will have taken her as a model!)
A bit on the heavy side but willing to please. Nice session for 20M£, no rush and good service.
At last malta is not completly dead!
DEnis

Franss
10-21-05, 14:06
Fellow mongers,

Please be cautious while mongering in the Marsa - Tiger Bar Area. The place is too crowded with illegal immigrants, and is becoming dangerous.

Some of these illegals, improvise themselves as voyeurs as well. Not to mention the new 'pimps'.

Take Care
the hunter

Denis
10-25-05, 06:47
I am back to Malta and I went with some colleague to the AO club in Buggiba, nice clean place, beautiful girls there from Poland, Romania, etc..
I was a bit disappointed as I thought it was a topless bar.
We were the only customers, so the girls were pretty nice to us.
I tried to convince a beautiful 24 year old Polish girl to call me when she finishes and to come to my Hotel , she agreed but she never called me.
DEnis

Franss
10-25-05, 07:23
Recently I've decided to have a go at the Midnight Cowboy in Sliema, a departure from my usual Steam visit.

The place is not small though not huge, but smaller than Steam, less 'sofisticated' and less cured.

The girls overall were not bad. The majority of the five girls present were blonde Ukrainian/Russian MILF's and there was a brunette of around 20 which gave an excellent service. All girls declined offers for working 'after hours'.

The experience was overall passable. Still if I had to choose I'll definitely choose Steam.

Crocket
10-28-05, 21:49
Hi folks,

Not a very nice experience to share tonight.

A friend of mine went for a night out to Maximus club in Bugibba. First impression was great, as around a dozen of eastern Europenans gals were roaming around. He ordered a drink and immediately three beautiful girls went next to him and asked for a drink, which he conceeded. The barman said to pay before he leaves. One in particular, was extra nice and started dancing with him. After a couple of minutes, she invited him to her room, which obviously he accepted. He spent 40 mins and had a great service. As soon as he emerged from the room, a bouncer ordered him to pay Lm50 for the room, which he refused. He was however forced to pay, as the bouncer was turning violent, as he wanted to avoid trouble.

But that's not all, before exiting the main door, the barman, stopped him and told him that he has a bill for the drinks ordered. The bill was Lm32!!!!!!!!!!!! When he asked why so high, the barman said that prevoiusly he offered the girls to have drinks as much as they liked. He had no option but to pay Lm32, as the looks from the bouncers said it all. Lm82 in all.

What a pity. these type of deliberate abuses ruin everything and its here where the authorities must really focus. This establishment, apart from offering diservice, its fraud case, however, knowing that many men will be married, they will never go to the Police and they will continue with this abuse.

Spread the word around, so that no one will fall into this horrible trap.

Nothing positive to report for the time being;-(

Cheers

Malti
10-31-05, 09:01
I decided to give Maximus a try myself last night. What follows is a report with comparisms with my Favourite club - AO.

I went in at 01:00 am. The good thing about the place was that no entrance fee is charged, unlike at AO Club. However after this things start to go downhill.

The decor of the place leaves much to be desired. The main pole is located near the bar and there is no room to sit around it, unlike at AO CLub. The cost of a drink is Lm1 - more expensive than AO.

There were 4 girls ranging from a 6-8.5. This is not much of a selection. All 4 were Romanian. The quality of the dancing sucked big time. When comparing with AO one realises there is a huge difference. At AO there are around 8-10 girls ranging from a 5 - 10. Also the sound system at Maximus is terrible with the music stoppping constantly due to bad machinery.

Services: - I aske a girl at Maximus what the services where. The reply was:

Lm5 - Lap Dance
Lm10 - Topless Dance
Lm15 Striptease.

I tried enticing her into something more but got nothing. Went for the striptease, bu i could not touch her. The room where this takes place is very nice. The girl takes you there, puts on the music and performs. The whole thing lasts 2 songs. It was not too bad.

Went back out near the bar and managed to pick up Gabriella (8.5). This time she was more forthcoming with her offer. When i asked for the services she gave me the list. I then asked what i would get for more and she told me "A Present" and mimicked the masturbation motion. I said great and went inside. She had a killer body. She told me that i could touch her too and that the cost would b Lm30. I was very horny so i went ahead and paid. Seemed worth it, but boy was i wrong. After stripping and allowing me to touch her breasts and ass she told me to remove my pants which i did. She then told me to maturbate myself. She did not want to touch me. Was quite angry but horny still so i continued. However, as soon as first song finished she told me to get dressed. I was not "Ready" so i refused and i had payed Lm30 for a full service - 4 songs. She then told me to wait whilst she goes and gets some tissues and she left the room. I got worried thinking that she would get the bouncer - just as happened in Crockets case. I dressed and grabbed my money from my wallet and stuffed them in my underwear. Sure enough this huge (FAT) bouncer walks in shouting at me telling me to pay another Lm30 and leave the club. he told me that this was not a bordello and i had to pay for the disrespect caused to the girl. I refused and told him i hd no more money. He did not beleive me. Opened my wallet to show him and he quitened down. He told me that i still have to leave the bar. I obliged and vowed never to return.

To be honest my friends i think that even though at AO one does not get a striptease but just a lap dance i think that it is a better deal than Maximus since one is not hassled by the bouncers or played by the girls.

Franss
10-31-05, 12:15
Oh my god, these stories about Maximus are horrid, what the hell they think they're doing.

We never had this sort of shitty experience with Steam. I am amazed!

Crocket
11-01-05, 22:22
Well Male,

Nowhere in particular to go, but I must say that the only time I went with nymphie was very good(ok, looks not so good). Haven't been this time yet.

Any reports about the monti ones? I phoned one, but spoke in very crude maltese and turned me off.

Cheers

Mouasso
11-07-05, 10:58
Hi MATI,

Can you pass me the Annete's phone to contact while I will be arriving to Malta end of this week.

Thanks

This morning decided to pay a visit to Annete. She works from her own flat. I called in advance and booked her services and those of a friend of hers.
When i got to the flat I was greeted by a woman in her late 40's who turned out to be annette. As regards looks I would give her a 4 however performance was Grade A. However her friend Sabrina was not as good. Total damage was Lm 20, which might be a bit steep for 1 Girl only performing.

Erotsex
11-14-05, 07:54
Anyone visited pit stop babylon in paceville?
comments please
thanks
erotsex

Franss
11-14-05, 11:46
Erotsex,

From what I've got to know Pit Stop Babylon has got the same ownership as Midnight Cowboy in Sliema. Apparently they share the girl's as well.

The hunter

Erotsex
11-14-05, 11:57
Thanks for the information:)
erotsex

Malti
11-15-05, 07:37
Hi all

just wanted to inform you that over the weekend Maximus night club was raided by the police. The owners and bouncers were arraigned in court on sunday and up to today are still in prison.

This should teach people like that not to take customers for a ride and extort money from them.

Usually i would be sad when a place is close down by the police, but honestly, this toime, i couldn't care less. On the contrary, i am quite happy.

Ergod
11-17-05, 18:20
Hi Guys,

I'm new here.

I've been to the guesthouse in sliema. I've done both 3 girls, Diana (the chubby one), Cristina (the young blonde one) and the other one whose name I can't recall.

The 3 of them aren't bad, but I recommend Cristina. None of them accepted anal :( I even offered Lm100 ($270) but they still refused! hehehe

This is the only place I know of since the other guesthouse in sliema closed down and the marsa bar ain't offering Ukrainian Girls any longer.

Guys could you PM with some other locations for russian/ukr girls. I've heared of a flat in sliema which has some amazing girls on offer. Any clues?

Tks Guys

Today was a better day as I went to my favorite provider in Gzira for a fantatic BBBJWCIM.

In the late afternoon as per Marpa recommendation (thanks buddy!) I went to his recommended guest house in Sliema.

3 Ukrainian girls where there. quality was so so, but better than nothing.

I went with Diana a 26 year old Ukranian (Rubens will have taken her as a model!)
A bit on the heavy side but willing to please. Nice session for 20M£, no rush and good service.

At last malta is not completly dead!

Denis

Ergod
11-17-05, 19:38
Guys,

Had a stroll around gzira and marsa. Nothing much going on except for an ever increasing number of TV/TS and a handfull of skinny junkies.

There's a girl in the road leading from BOV marsa to hamrun. It's gonna cost u 10 for a quicky. The girls' got a nice arse and she ain't bad but not extreemly willing.

Anyone got some places with Russian/Ukr girls?

Cheers

Crocket
11-17-05, 22:37
Hi,

It's very good to hear that Maximus was busted. The authorities do well to curb these type of abuses. They tarnish the honest ones. I agree...serves them right. And if someone knows the owners and get to know that they are sstarting business soemwhere, he should report to Police immediately.

Yesterday I passed from Gzira for the usual once check. I found two youngsters, brunettes, in jeans, 19y-20y. Looks nothing special. Asked for Lm10 each, but looked very unsecure so I opted not to take the chance. I went for a blonde gal (looks 7) who usually sits just oposite the bar. At first she was nice, but once up, she hurried up and was crude. Lm10 wasted.

Any reports re: Marsa area?

Ergod
11-18-05, 20:54
[QUOTE=Crocket]

I went for a blonde gal (looks 7) who usually sits just oposite the bar. At first she was nice, but once up, she hurried up and was crude. Lm10 wasted.[QUOTE]It's 10 down the drain big time with that one. Had the same experience here.

Male38
11-24-05, 15:14
I went to Marsa area 2 days ago.It was packed. Never saw Marsa area like this. Their where of all kinds from nice looking babes to old women. It was all a mess up especially near that bar it was packed.

Ergod
11-29-05, 16:48
Hi All,

There seems to be some new activity going on.

Found this 22yr old maltese girl - Looks 7 - Body 8. Forgot Her Name.

She's excellent. Very very very passionate and willing to please (Very uncommon in maltese girls!). Will do BJ without condom.

She hasn't got an appt or anything so u'll have to go for a car job. But she's great, honestly.

GOOD NEWS - Next week some CIS girls should be avail. I'll post more info as soon as I get any news.

Franss
12-07-05, 11:51
I went to Marsa area 2 days ago.It was packed. Never saw Marsa area like this. Their where of all kinds from nice looking babes to old women. It was all a mess up especially near that bar it was packed.

Everybody on this forum knows how much the old faithful Tiger Bar area was one of my favourites.

Today unfortunately is black listed with me, especially keeping in mind the reports of HIV/AIDS that surround that damned immigrant open centre! Too many street walkers are finding occasional partners with immigrants that live there!

If you want my friendly opinion, avoid that area AND AVOID UNPROTECTED SEX OF ANY KIND including BBJ and CIM!

We are not closed in our safe nutshell anymore!

Ergod
12-07-05, 14:09
If anyone wishes to trade a few contacts Private MSG Me.

Ergod

Wagner
12-09-05, 09:57
A word of advice - avoid the girls in Gzira working in flats in Testaferrata street. I got ripped off Lm 50 while visiting a girl who was excessively "friendly" in giving the service for Lm5!

The girl - long black hair, medium built with black eyes 1m65 (60-65Kg) invited me for a "friendly" session - offer CBJ and 69 (!). An accomplice must have been in the flat, wiping clean my wallet as the B**** engaged in vivid and somewhat loud sex. I only noticed my wallet having been "wiped out" some six hours later when I reached for cash! Fortunately no credit cards were stolen - but definitely an embarassing situation was not saved.

Will post a photo of the girl as soon as I manage.

Take care

Ergod
12-09-05, 14:13
Has anyone been to claudia the german girl?

If so could anyone describe her and info pls such as how much she charges etc?

Erotsex
12-20-05, 12:02
Wish you a Happy Christmas and a Happy New Year:)
Maybe next year will be better than this one for mongering

Happy Xmas
Erotsex

Pumping Jack
12-21-05, 16:38
Happy Xmas to you Erotsex and all fellow mongers.

Well there were bad times and also good times. However, we all hope that the coming year brings with it much more ventures and 'goodies' than this year.

Any new contacts of horny girls or ladies working from home would be appreciated. Am also into TVs/TSs.

Best wishes to all.

Malti
12-27-05, 09:18
Hey all

give a call to Ronnie - he has some new girls.

Crack Addict
01-05-06, 17:11
I will be arriving in Malta tomorrow for a 6 week holiday. I would be grateful if anybody could PM the name of the guest house in Sliema and its rough location. Information on any other local girls etc would also be gratefully received.

I stayed in Malta last yearfor 6 weeks and only visited the girls in Gzira and they were not very good.

Many thanks.

Belltickle
01-12-06, 14:30
I would greatly appreciate recommendations. CIMs would add a bounce to my afternoon stroll:)

Crack Addict
01-13-06, 15:10
Recently I had read some reports requesting information on TS's in Malta and wondered why the punters were so interested in them. The thought of a TS rather put me off.

However, while I was looking round Gzira at the weekend I noticed a rather nice looking girl sitting in the doorway opposite the Falcon/Elf Service station. I asked her the price and as soon as she spoke I knew that she was a TS but she even, kindly, pointed out that she was one. However, she looked better than most of the "Normal" girls so I thought what the hell.

I must say she gave me an excellent BJ, which was all I was looking for, and let me feel her wonderful tits and it only cost LM10.

Franss
01-13-06, 21:58
Recently I had read some reports requesting information on TS's in Malta and wondered why the punters were so interested in them. The thought of a TS rather put me off.

However, while I was looking round Gzira at the weekend I noticed a rather nice looking girl sitting in the doorway opposite the Falcon/Elf Service station. I asked her the price and as soon as she spoke I knew that she was a TS but she even, kindly, pointed out that she was one. However, she looked better than most of the "Normal" girls so I thought what the hell.

I must say she gave me an excellent BJ, which was all I was looking for, and let me feel her wonderful tits and it only cost LM10.

You are writing about the famed Maureen! The TS all world envy us!!! LOL!

Crocket
01-13-06, 22:07
She is your fav soft spot ehhh Hunter!!!!!!!!!! ;-)

Hey guys,

Check out a young gal who lingers near HSBC Marsa. Early twenties, thin and most important willing. However she is not there daily, rather occasionaly. Worth it!

Keep healthy

Crack M
01-17-06, 11:46
Hi there,

I have to agree with you that Maureen is stunning :)

Denis
01-18-06, 23:45
I was in Malta today
Arrived at the airport around 5.00pm passed through Gzira and stopped to my usual provider for a fantastic BBBJ with CIM for 10M£.
Later on checked usual guest houses in sliema but nothing was available;
pretty sad,
When back to Gzira and marsa where I could not find anything of my taste.
Pretty slow tonight!
In hope it will improve for my next visit
Denis

Crack Addict
01-19-06, 12:30
Went back to Gzira again at the weekend and saw Maureen again. However, this wasn't as good an experience as before.

She seemed quite sullen and it was more of a hand job than a blow job this time. She couldn't get me out the door quick enough.

Maybe I'll try someone else this weekend.

Pumping Jack
01-19-06, 19:06
Yes, I agree with Denis that the scene in Malta is currently very low. The places where to find streetwalkers or girls working from their flats seem to be only in the Gzira and Marsa areas. Beside all this, I agree with Hunter in a previous post that the Marsa area seem to be all messed up with all those clandestine people walking and hanging around with the few hookers there.

Not only good and willing girls seem to have vanished from the scene, but also TSs or TVs with the same attributes are almost inexistent. Those were the times of Lalu, Roberta and Charlene of some years back. I don't know what's happened for not seeing such wonderful service providers anymore. Perhaps they are working from more discrete locations or from their homes; I don't know.

As something which I'm sure is shared with many of view, cruising around used to be fun in itself when the scene used to be very lively. However, lately the scene reached such a low ebb that even cruising around became boring as well.

If anyone know of some good girls or TS/TVs that really give value for money service please pm me.

Well happy mongering mates. Hope that the scene liven up a bit.

Pumping Jack
01-19-06, 19:17
Hi Crack Addict,

Maureen is perhaps currently the best TS on the Malta scene, at least in the haunts we all cruise around. However, in the times I fell for for her services, she always disappointed me. She always seem to be too mechanical and rush you out, beside the fact that she only give a covered service, including BJ. I don't know anyone in the Malta scene (both a real girl or TS/TV) who has a great body and give a great and fulfilling service, with BBBJ and CIM, like service providers of some years ago. I don't know if experienced mongers who ventured the scene for many years agree with me.

Franss
01-20-06, 22:52
Jack,

You know the scene like it was ten years ago, will never be the same again!

Those were times, when just like you said, cruising around the usual hot spots was fun in itself.

My favourite female providers were among others Rachel(the hottest petite brunette ever to work Gzira), Karline(the half british natural blonde teen who later ended up hooked on smack-a real pity), Michelle(the blonde/blue eyed star who was pimped by the taxi driver with the strange eye) and that poor sweet girl who was found killed in the sea off Dellimara, I cannot recall her name but she was unforgettable(allajahfrila).

One can't cover the good old times without mentioning TS's, Lalu, Roberta, Tracy and Charlene. Twelve years ago Charlene and Lalu were perfect Pamela Anderson lookalikes. I remember Lalu used to do a dance show at Tattengers in Rabat, nobody ever suspected that she was a he! She was stunning! And slim!!

Anyway, times gone by! Hope that this year we'll see some fresher faces and of course bodies to fuck!!

As usual Happy mongering. Anyone with numbers to trade is welcome to pm.

The hunter.

Franss
01-20-06, 22:59
I've noticed some referrings to a certain Claudia.

Do we have more material please?

It is useless to just mention a name without giving more details......

I know nowadays that contact numbers are important and nobody is willing to give them off without trading, but please,(and this goes out to younger/newer members) when you mention a girl or TS please provide as much details as possible, such as point of contact, physical attributes, characteristics, type of services given, charges and any other thing of relevance.

Only in this way we can hope to bring back to life our Malta board!

Franss
01-20-06, 23:26
Today I've tried the services of a rather fresh face on the Gzira scene, her name is Joanne, long blonde hair, brown eyes, nice figure, large natural tits and nice bubble butt-latina style. Very impressive huge tattoo at the base of her back.

She was very professional, Lm5 for a standard CBJ and condom fuck session. I found her at the corner of the Falcon Petrol Station. She took me to her flat opposite the station, the same flat from where Mary Grace works.

Nothing out of this world but at least something new!

Recommended, value for money!

The hunter.

Wagner
01-21-06, 09:52
dear hunter 01,

i concur - those were the times when faces were still fresh and countless opportunities existed for a good flirt and more. but times change as much as we do. it is perhaps our expectations grow - possibly stimulated by fresh east european blood we saw over the past years and only to fall victims of political gestures intent of making maltese society more family oriented (joke of the century - take adams as one instance?)

nevertheless, in response to your request about claudia, the following may be some helpful hints. she's a stunning brunette, dark skin and black eyes, 33 years old with an inimitable tatoo on her back side and right shoulder. petite yet with a tremendous attitude. she receives clients at her discrete cosy home strictly on appointment. does not work on sundays and public holidays.

service: a truly enjoyable gfe that not even the east european peers ever dared to provide in this desolate island. unhurried and enthusiastic in positions yet to be discovered. she likes the service as much as maltese men, whom she claims are the best members of the opposite sex she ever met in her life (malta 1 - germany 0).

sorry to disappoint - but i can never be cautious enough so i'll stop here.

Franss
01-24-06, 20:34
Guys be on the watch, some member is trading fake contact numbers.

Erotsex
01-25-06, 09:02
VALLETTA, Malta (di-ve news) -- January 24, 2006 -- 1615CET -- Two women were on Tuesday found guilty of charges of loitering in an area in Ta' Xbiex with the scope of prostitution.

Mary Rose Cassar, 34 years old from Msida, was given a suspended sentence of six months and fined Lm50 after she was found guilty of loitering for prostitution on September 10th and November 12th, 2004.

She was found not guilty of luring other people into prostitution in the same locality on October 16th, 2004.

Mary Grace Mangion, 29 years old from Qormi, was fined Lm50 after she was found guilty of loitering for prostitution during the same period of time.

The court was presided over by Magistrate Abigail Lofaro, while the Prosecution was led by Police Inspector Stephen Gatt.

Crocket
01-25-06, 22:30
Thanks Hunter, but it will be wiser if you announce this members' name on the forum!

Crocket
01-25-06, 23:00
I went to a new club in Bugibba. Eastern Europeans ladies and some Maltese are present for private dances. Lm2.50 must be paid at the entrance and you feel forced to take drinks or tip the ladies for a dance.Some touching is even allowed but depends on the girls' mood. The foreigners are not experienced in this type of businees and most were very shy. When I asked for extra services they refused, but one in particular was willing for $100, altough it was complicated, as I had to leave a contact number at the bar and will meet the following day in the aftrenoon. Too much hassle, so I gave up.

I hated the idea of being pushed to spend my money or else I got the impression of being chucked out.

Franss
01-27-06, 13:55
Thanks Hunter, but it will be wiser if you announce this members' name on the forum!

Crocket, apparently forum admin, banned him already!

Crack Addict
01-28-06, 15:26
For a while I have been intending to post a note saying that with all the fat, old and ugly girls that work in Gzira. a young girl would make a fortune there.

So, I was surprised, when I went there late last night and saw a pretty girl, probably early 20's, working opposite the Falcon Serice station.

So, of course, I jumped at the chance to see her and she gave me avery good blow job.

She said she had been working there a while so I must have kept missing her, probably because she would be very busy. She said she was Maltese and that her name was, I think, Marion.

Crack M
02-01-06, 13:20
Hey fellow mongers,

Hope someone can help me, got a phone number for a maltese lady named maria from a friend, but when I called her she didnt want to give any information on the phone as the where I could go visit her and price, the problem is that the friend who gave me her number got it from someone else so he cant gv me directions, can someone help pls?

Thanks

Crack

Male for Fun
02-06-06, 17:26
Hey guys,

I haven't used this site for ages not that I contributed much but anyway I am back on the look out for our favourite sport ! Recently someone gave me a mobile number of a german (?) woman working in san gwann but I lost it before even phoning ! Yeah I know you can call me that too. Anyone knows anything about her and maybe can pm me ? Any girls / women working from home ? Marsa is getting out of bounds I'm afraid.

Male for Fun
02-09-06, 08:57
Hey guys is the local scene really dead or is it,hopefully, just the cold weather? I am desperate for almost anything. If anyone has something interesting please do tell!

Erotsex
02-21-06, 08:13
Take a look at this guys

http://www.youtube.com/w/Rocco Siffredi - Amica Chips?v=lgcFvelQCKw&eurl

Denis
02-21-06, 08:29
Take a look at this guys

http://www.youtube.com/w/Rocco Siffredi - Amica Chips?v=lgcFvelQCKw&eurl
Erotsex
Ok , but what is the point of putting the link to this video?

Erotsex
02-22-06, 12:06
In the link and in the video two of the girls are maltese

Franss
02-22-06, 15:20
In the link and in the video two of the girls are maltese

Which ones?

Erotsex
02-23-06, 08:06
Hehehehe I was only joking hahaha. I tought to put this video on because if someone in malta is passing days like rocco should at least give us some hints because we are dieing fast here nothing to do

Ganni
02-28-06, 02:47
I have been reading other member's posts for quite some time now but I have just subscribed today.

As many of maltese guy, i usually visit Testaferrata area. There is a 30 ish plump blonde who isquite friendly. She is situated just round the insurance opposite the old stadium. She usually visible from her window ground floor flat. Beside her a 40ish with big boobs with a tatoo on her breasts. I have visited other girls but I do recommend these two as the best.

I would appreciate if anybody exhcanges other contacts.

Regards

Male for Fun
03-07-06, 07:26
I have been reading other member's posts for quite some time now but I have just subscribed today.

As many of maltese guy, i usually visit Testaferrata area. There is a 30 ish plump blonde who isquite friendly. She is situated just round the insurance opposite the old stadium. She usually visible from her window ground floor flat. Beside her a 40ish with big boobs with a tatoo on her breasts. I have visited other girls but I do recommend these two as the best.

I would appreciate if anybody exhcanges other contacts.

RegardsHi Ganni,

At last someone seems to be alive here. I have been tempted many times with the tattooed breasted lady but someone I know lives too near her so I won't dare !! Do you know of any who operate during the day but from home and not testaferrata area ?´(I'm desperate if you know what I mean!)

Male for Fun
03-07-06, 14:19
At least someone is around (Ganni). Thanks for the info Gann ! I think I know the 2 you mean. I would love to have a go at the one with the tattoo but someone I know lives too nearby ! Any idea of some action away from Gzira (except Marsa ) ? Or anyone working during the day from home?

Franss
03-08-06, 17:21
At least someone is around (Ganni). Thanks for the info Gann ! I think I know the 2 you mean. I would love to have a go at the one with the tattoo but someone I know lives too nearby ! Any idea of some action away from Gzira (except Marsa ) ? Or anyone working during the day from home?

The one with the tattoed boob is Mary, been with her a couple of times like 5 or six years ago. Excellent blowjob skills, but I can't say more. Haven't tried anything else with her.

Crocket
03-08-06, 23:45
Hi Folks,

The scene is totally dead! I am indeed hovering around for nothing. Just as I was leaving Gzira this evening, I noticed a blonde early twenties girl, near Opel Showroom. Looked sweet, and happy to see fresh blood, however, when she come over to my car and spoke, I noticed that she was a slightly retarded girl so I sped off home.

Any news about the new place in Sliema?

Regards

Franss
03-09-06, 10:08
Hi Folks,

The scene is totally dead! I am indeed hovering around for nothing. Just as I was leaving Gzira this evening, I noticed a blonde early twenties girl, near Opel Showroom. Looked sweet, and happy to see fresh blood, however, when she come over to my car and spoke, I noticed that she was a slightly retarded girl so I sped off home.

Any news about the new place in Sliema?

Regards

Guys nothing at all!

Save fuel and stay at home! LOL!

BTW, I got a couple of new TS numbers. If you have any number to trade with please pm. Nothing to trade with DO NOT PM!!! I am into young fresh girls, preferably blonde, feminine TS's and YOUNG TV's ONLY!

Male for Fun
03-09-06, 15:37
At least fellow punters are alive ! Hey Hunter not even for a couple of drinks you wouldn't swap those numbers ? hahaha.

Any idea about that place in Mars near Charle's Bar ? Was advertised on il-Monti. Mentioning il_monti any idea if the site has been closed down for some obscure reason? Sitaution is D-E-S-P-E-R-A-T-E !

Franss
03-10-06, 10:57
At least fellow punters are alive ! Hey Hunter not even for a couple of drinks you wouldn't swap those numbers ? hahaha.

Any idea about that place in Mars near Charle's Bar ? Was advertised on il-Monti. Mentioning il_monti any idea if the site has been closed down for some obscure reason? Sitaution is D-E-S-P-E-R-A-T-E !

Sorry mate, but I swap numbers with numbers only!

Come on dudes, it's not so difficult to go look a bit around some unusual or forgotten places! Think about it, there are lots of good places to go and have a look around. Like some Valletta quarters, like Citylights adult theatre, some Senglea bars are hot too during the night and what about Saints?

It has become a rule to look around Gzira and Marsa only, but in reality it is impossible that no other area exists! There is sin heaven, waiting for us out there, we just have to find it!

Maybe if more mongers can post their finds and research progress we can get the boat going once again! Remember wherever there is demand, supply will come, sooner or later! Money is getting thin on the ground, and more and more ladies will be attracted to an easy life! Even Lm50 a night would be a paradise for a girl who just lost her job and can't find a new one!

Walker1964
03-10-06, 14:00
Last week I went to a girl in Bugibba , she has a classified add in Il-Monti under the name of Nymphie . She is a Dutch girl working from her appartment in Bugibba . She is 41 , but I had such a good time that I sure will go visit her again .

Franss
03-13-06, 12:28
Last Friday, was the first time for me searching for action back in Marsa. The scene there seems quite like coming back to life. I counted at least 12 streetwalkers. Many of them the usual, old used and abused meat holes, but I noticed for the first time 3 young girls.

The first one, a chubby girl maybe 19~20 was working from the open area by the slaughterhouse. Guarding her a coupe of metres away was her pimp, young too. She asked for Lm5, usual stuff in the car. Her face is not ugly though not gorgeous. I refused since I am not into chubby girls.

The second one, a very very cute noirette girl with an extremely short black dress and black fuck me boots was first seen near the Water Corporation's gate near Millenia, she had clients waiting for her and she was very busy.

The third one, seems to be one of those rare gems who come and go into our hobby. She was working by the telephone box opposite the BOV's ATM. She was not wearing nothing sexy or provocative in particular, but from a distance I think she was barely 17~18!!! Her pimp was always with her a metre away behind the phone booth!

Any comment about these girls???

Any one seen them?

Malti
03-13-06, 14:25
Guys

i would sincerely avoid Nymphie. She offers to give unprotected sex and blow jobs. I took the latter option and now have a very bad infection. I know for a fact that it could only have come from her since i havent been with anyone else for some time now. She also has bug bites on her breasts. My advice is to avoid her at all costs.

Crack M
03-13-06, 16:03
Hi Hunter,

I used the services of the chubby girl, although she is very chubby she is also very willing to please and gives avery good bbj with cim, all for lm 5.

I don't know about the girl in the short black dress and di not come across the other young girl who was working near the telephone box.

Last Friday, was the first time for me searching for action back in Marsa. The scene there seems quite like coming back to life. I counted at least 12 streetwalkers. Many of them the usual, old used and abused meat holes, but I noticed for the first time 3 young girls.

The first one, a chubby girl maybe 19~20 was working from the open area by the slaughterhouse. Guarding her a coupe of metres away was her pimp, young too. She asked for Lm5, usual stuff in the car. Her face is not ugly though not gorgeous. I refused since I am not into chubby girls.

The second one, a very very cute noirette girl with an extremely short black dress and black fuck me boots was first seen near the Water Corporation's gate near Millenia, she had clients waiting for her and she was very busy.

The third one, seems to be one of those rare gems who come and go into our hobby. She was working by the telephone box opposite the BOV's ATM. She was not wearing nothing sexy or provocative in particular, but from a distance I think she was barely 17~18!!! Her pimp was always with her a metre away behind the phone booth!

Any comment about these girls???

Any one seen them?

Male for Fun
03-13-06, 17:11
Your'e right about nymphie malti. I saw the bug bites when she was working in Zabbar a couple of years back. It put me off. Hey Hunter 01 be more specific about "some Valletta quarters ! " Apart from city lights of course.

I asked about some german woman working from Home in San Gwann sometime ago anybody knows anything about her?

Come on guys have a heart on fellow punters do share be "maltese gentlemen "

Walker1964
03-14-06, 15:08
Hi Malti ,

You had me worried for a while, but are you sure we're talking about the same girl ? Because of your infection and me having been with her (eventhough it was with condom) I called her and asked her about it. She pointed out to me that she never goes without condom, no matter how much one would offer to go without.
But then I started reading this Forum to see if I could find more about her, and to my surprise I found your own report of April 1st 2005, saying ...

Dear All,

I am informing you today of a place not to visit. Be aware, be very aware of Nymphie. She is a dutch woman in her early 50's who promises an awesome sexual encounter with massage but in reality delivers nothing.

Looks wise she is a 3 and performance was a 2.

The Lm20 I spent on her were money down the drain. Suffice to say that at my moment of orgasm (which took quite some time due to her inefficency) she exclaimed "I Love Sex". Not only that but when I walked out of the room i walked into another guy - her husband. I thought that I was going to be beaten to the pulp but instead he looked at me and told me that he knows what is going on and he accepts it since his wife is a nymphomaniac, i.e. loves sex, and he cannot satisfy her desire. To tell you the truth I understand him perfectly since one look at her turns you off women permanently.

Friends, my one word of advice is avoide her like the plague.

One good piece of news however is that right next to her flat a new strip club has opened. I will be giving it the oce over and tell you how it is.

and after a number of reports from you about visiting other girls and TV's and TS's where you tell about having sex without condoms, nearly one year (?) after your visit to Nymphie, you're reporting on March 13 2006 .....

Guys

i would sincerely avoid Nymphie. She offers to give unprotected sex and blow jobs. I took the latter option and now have a very bad infection. I know for a fact that it could only have come from her since i havent been with anyone else for some time now. She also has bug bites on her breasts. My advice is to avoid her at all costs.

while on December 7 and 9, 2005 you write about having unprotected sex with girls on your trip to Brussels. Are you sure you've got this infection from Nymphie ?

Yesterday I visited her again, because to me she seems like a very nice girl and most important always uses condoms (I am a married man, so I have to be very carefull). Maybe your experience with her wasn't great (and I really doubt we're talking about the same girl), but she gives me fantastic service. Never in a hurry, clean and very friendly, and she may not be 18 anymore, but I wouldn't give her the 41 years she has either.

And I am not getting discounts with her. I am writing this because I feel somebody I like is victim of a mistake.

With friendly regards : Walker

Malti
03-14-06, 18:29
I went to the Doctor at the GU Clinic in Floriana to check things out and i asked him specifically about the infection - Herpes. He told me that it is very recent and cannot be attributed to previous encounters. This infection is very painful but soon passes.

I will not contradict the fact that you had a great experience with her, after all it is a matter of taste. However this is the first time that this thing has happened to me; i.e. an infection and i am going to be very careful from now onwards.

And BTW - i did not have unprotected sex in brussels but BBBJ so please be careful in the way you quote me.

Cheers

Malti

Walker1964
03-14-06, 19:11
I went to the Doctor at the GU Clinic in Floriana to check things out and i asked him specifically about the infection - Herpes. He told me that it is very recent and cannot be attributed to previous encounters. This infection is very painful but soon passes.

I will not contradict the fact that you had a great experience with her, after all it is a matter of taste. However this is the first time that this thing has happened to me; i.e. an infection and i am going to be very careful from now onwards.

And BTW - i did not have unprotected sex in brussels but BBBJ so please be careful in the way you quote me.

Cheers

MaltiHi Malti ,

Now you've got me really confused. Herpes ? But that desease shows one or two days after an unsafe encounter. In March of 2005 you visit this girl and after that visit you warn the other mongers against her, and even stress to stay away from her at any cost. And all of a sudden in March 2006 you have herpes? Sorry , but eventhough I think it's good to advise each other for certain hazards I can't see how this Herpes of yours relates to Nymphie. Even when you check her website you can see for yourself that she'll always plays safe.

Regards : Walker

Franss
03-14-06, 21:42
So here it finally arrived. There must always be a first time. Today, just twenty minutes ago, after 10 years and more of happy mongering I've been finally bummed. Yes gentleman. The sum of ten maltese liri were expertly lifted out of my front jeans pocket while I was being given one of the best blowjobs of my whole life.

The culprit is one of my favourite TS's, Natal. This asshole managed to lift two fiver notes from my pocket in a split second without even the slightest hint! To add insult to injury, when I reached into my pockets to pay for the service, and found a void, the asshole still demanded payment. And he wouldn't let go. But a nice dose of Maltese style verbal treatment managed to do it.

May god give him AIDS!

Of course guys beware....

Franss
03-14-06, 21:49

Cheers

Malti

Mate at least you did not get il-furrax. Like I once got from a cheap streetwalker in Marsa!

Damn guys, seriously speaking, we have one hell of a dangerous hobby after all.

Wagner
03-15-06, 09:01
Dear Gentlemen

Maybe some clarification is in place after these contributions. Herpes is a viral infection and may be transmitted even through simpler contact - a kiss may just suffice.

Herpes simplex is the sexually transmitted form, affecting the genitals of both men and women. It is contracted through by close oral, anal, or genital contact, including intercourse, masturbation, kissing, or any direct skin-to-skin contact which allows for the transfer of body fluids.

In young people, Herpes Zoster is an irritating condition but can be treated very effectively through the use of specific antiviral creams, usually for a period of one week. The condition, however, reappears every year on the outburst of influenza or sudden change in weather - as in the beginning of winter or spring. It is an infection that can even be seen on parts of the body normally exposed to the sun - like lips, back of ears or nose.

In older men/women, herpes zoster may come out as a very painful condition - Fuoco di Sant' Antonio, typically affecting the back and moving onto the front of the abdomen. Care must be taken as scratching may widespread the condition to areas where little or nothing can be done once damage is inflicted - as is the case of the eyes. Once the virus affects the cornea, he/she may easily suffer from permanent reduced eyesight...

And all this for a bloody "nejka"

Mate at least you did not get il-furrax. Like I once got from a cheap streetwalker in Marsa!

Damn guys, seriously speaking, we have one hell of a dangerous hobby after all.

Malti
03-15-06, 11:10
It seems that you didnt understand me Walker. I went with Nymphie a few days ago. i was pretty desperate for some action so i decided to try her out again. And the end result was as you know.

Malti
03-15-06, 11:14
Hi Hunter

pity that you got cheated out of your money. It seems that this Natal has a tendency to do this. I have heard reports about him before. The best thing is to spread the word so that people like us avoid going with him. If we cut off his livelyhood (nice choice of words dont you think!!) then he will be in trouble. I think that that is the best method for payback.

Erotsex
03-15-06, 11:47
About this week problems about nymphie I am attaching a pic of her so that you all know about whome you are talking.
regards
erotsex

Malti
03-15-06, 12:32
Yes thats her

Crocket
03-15-06, 15:31
Well guys, I went with Nymphie the last time she was on the island. Although looks are not that great, in regards to performance, she was excellent and seemed to really enjoy sex. Fortunately, I came out clean!!!!

Regarding the issue of Sexual Transmitted Disease, well, there is not much to say. We are constantly playing with fire and we know that, but that's part and parcel with the package of thrill and excitment. The most we can do is be very carefull, such as avoiding oral sex on provider, avoid anal insertion without protection and if there are any cuts on the manhood, strictly avoid BBJ. But after all, nothing is 100% apart from staying away from that magnificent, wet piece of flesh!!!

And one thing guys, most of us have a family at home to take care of, so being very careful pays.

regards

and good luck!

Walker1964
03-15-06, 17:13
Hi Crocket,

Today I went to visit Nymphie again, and I am not surprised you came out clean. After some enquiring (because you guys had me worried for a bit) I found out that she is a registred proffessional in Holland , meaning that she is registred as a prostitute with the Chamber of Commerce, and also has a VAT-registration, but most of all ; as a professional she is registered with the health department and has to go for mandatory regular check-up otherwise she will lose her license. I hope they make prostitution in Malta legal one day, the way it is in Holland, so even the Maltese girls can work like this ! This time I spent one hour with her and again, eventhough I have to admit that she is not one of the younger ones, she sure knows her way with my "little walker" and loved it when I played with her.

Regards : Walker

Pelican Boy
03-18-06, 08:14
Hi to all in sunny Malta.

Will be visiting soon and would like to meet Julie.

If anyone knows her new number please pm me.

Thanks,

Pelican Boy

Ganni
03-19-06, 17:48
Do you know of any other options?

I read the forum twice but info is litte and most of it seems outdated.

Male for Fun
03-20-06, 08:13
Re Ganni's its true we seem to keep asking the same questions here, i.e. Gzira or Marsa. Surely there there are other options, come on guys don't be greedy do share ! But to be quite honest, sometime ago, someone said on her that this site is monitored by "you know who " so I understand that one has to be careful. Still there must be ways and means.

Pelican Boy
03-20-06, 10:01
Hi,

I had visited Malta 2 years ago and had met a Julia or Julie. I have travelled around Europe and found her to be la creme de la creme. She is British born but used to reside in Malta. She came impeccably dressed for the occasion and the date was a score of 100 on 100.

I still have her number ( 79618288 ), but it seems she has left the island.

Does anybody know her whereabouts, as I would be visiting soon.

Thanks,

Pelican Boy

Malti
03-21-06, 09:09
Great Pity but Jules has left the Island. I have to admit she gave an excellent service and was extremely discreet. Will definitley miss her.

Erotsex
03-22-06, 08:18
Did any one tried the service of Captain Cock's service? Any suggestions and there is another 26yr old foreign lady offering service in her flat did anyone tried it yet?
suggestions please

Ganni
03-22-06, 21:57
I sent an SMS but no one replied.

Wagner
03-23-06, 13:01
Dear Ganni

So did I - and I even called on the number but I always get the same Go Mobile automated answer: "The Person you have called is not in a position to respond... Please try again later"

Interpretation: Either extremely busy "professional" or fake number

Conclusion: Will make more attempts until curiosity is settled. I will report to forum upon conclusion.

Wagner

I sent an SMS but no one replied.

Erotsex
03-24-06, 07:58
I tried also but no reply, I think fake number.
What about captain cooks did anyone tried?
regards
erotsex

Male for Fun
03-27-06, 07:11
I tried Capt. Cock more then a year ago but was rather disappointed re quality vs price. Hope to try again maybe service has improved. I tried the Sliema girl by the way. If anyone has tried this service please tell us the score.

Wagner
03-27-06, 10:08
Just a short notice: I'm giving up on the "new service provider" advertised on "il-Monti". In 96 hours of hourly or two hourly attempts of contacting - it seems that the number is unanswered or unreachable in some other way.

As for Captain Cock - I had called several weeks ago but was appalled at the way the call was answered. At a time I thought I had reached a classical Government Department! I gave up almost immediately with a polite excuse.

I think that Malta's economic development is missing out on one important service sector that as yet has been left to thrive informally without control. Why aren't foreign workers in this industry provided with tax incentives and a location to work like any other foreigner willing to set up business in Malta. Just imagine if the industry was legalised and service providers taxed.

Not only the potholes in Testaferrata street be fixed - but the whole area revamped with tours organised for tourists - much like Rue Pigalle in Paris or Amsterdam's RLD or even Brussel's Rue D'Aerschot - "Biex int tghix ahjar"

Well - that is what you can call daydreaming!

Crocket
04-01-06, 12:52
Hi guys!

Some magnificent news at last! Just come across two pretty and nice looking ladies, early 20's, blond, in Gzira, near ex- bowling centre. Lm15 for one or Lm25 for both. They take you to a nearby flat, which was very clean.

I opted to take one, named Irina. Very nice figure and great service. Hurry up, because they might leave soon!

Good luck

regards

Crocket
04-03-06, 06:20
Hi

The two Ukranians apparently left the island. They were only available for the 1st of April !!!!!!!!

Regards

Ganni
04-10-06, 16:14
Anyone interested in swapping some numbers pls send a private msg, I have a number of a mature lady from Bkara.

The Moon
04-17-06, 12:03
Hi mates,

I am new to this forum. Have been with Nymphie and I found her great too. It was though around 8 months ago so dont know if she is keen on the job again like before. Lately I called her and she told me to go but as soon as I arrived in Bugibba and called her for directions again since she had changed apartment she told me she was eating and had to go 30 minutes later which was too much to stay waiting when I had a 30 mins drive to go back home.

Someone has any good contact numbers of mature women in the central area or TS?

TM

Cuteguy2006
04-20-06, 18:13
Hi! I am completely new to this forum! Although I have followed it for about 2 months.

Please any mongers, inform me about any hot available girls and their numbers. Now, on di-ve.com I came across a thai massage servie... looks pretty attractive. Does any one know if this is "full service"?? has anyone tried it? or is it just a normal massage?

Hope to hear from you mongers soon!

The Moon
04-21-06, 07:32
I think that is a genuine massage post and nothing to do with mongering :D

Marpa
04-24-06, 08:30
Now, on di-ve.com I came across a thai massage servie... looks pretty attractive. Does any one know if this is "full service"?? has anyone tried it? or is it just a normal massage?

Hope to hear from you mongers soon!

Hi Cuteguy,

Tried going to this Thai Massage "at Level 3, De Tigne Shopping Complex, Sliema. For appointments call Thai Massage on 21 313761", but the phone did not work, so I then went to De Tigne and neither could I find it. When I looked it up again on the classified adverts on di-ve.com, I noticed that you are quoting from an outdated source - 8th April 2003 ! It obvoiusly has closed down since then.

Smokemylungs
04-30-06, 18:38
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

Smokemylungs
05-01-06, 16:33
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

Ergod
05-02-06, 14:10
Anyone been to Soleado and Ronnie lately? What's avail?

Smokemylungs
05-05-06, 15:51

Franss
05-05-06, 16:29
Guys this week I just got hold of a new(on the scene) chick's number.

FEMALE: Blonde, blue eyes, huge tits! Mid twenties, shaved pussy.

Excellent service. Lots of fondling and touching including to the asshole allowed, I am presuming anal is a possible option. Anyway, the closest thing to a GFE I 've experienced in Malta.

Senior members with whome, I usually trade numbers can have this number as usual on exchange basis for another number. All you guys know what I am after, Blonde/blue eyed females only, Very feminine TS's or young TV's.

New members with less than three numbers to trade, need not apply for this one. And guys(rookies and newbies on top of the list) I am not behind money, I trade numbers with numbers only!

All those(you know who you are) to whome I owe a number, can have it for free.

Back on the scene,
The Hunter......

Franss
05-06-06, 10:25
I have received a sure tip from a fellow monger, who is an expert in Gzira area. This tip confirms 100% the report by a fellow member of this board around three months ago. I have managed to get a confirmation also from a pal in uniform who works that district.

In the flats on Testaferrata street, with the red door, (the next one up the road from where the TS known as Maureen works) a lousy business is going on. Apparently a group of TV's among who, the ugly as fuck TV known as Amanda also known as Roxanne, are taking some of their clients for a ride while the poor guy is getting serviced. The game is very simple, once the client is getting serviced by the TV on the bed, and deeply involved in intercourse, another TV enters the room and robs the guy of any cash he may have in his wallet or in his pants left on the floor.

Guys beware.

Smokemylungs
05-06-06, 15:46

Franss
05-08-06, 12:19
A fellow member, indicated me two new young girls around eighteen, who are hanging around Marsa near the Shipbuilding entrance area. Apparently they are new blood on the scene and very compliant. Compliant as in 'threesome' possibility!

Did anyone try them? Or got any numbers.

Crack M
05-08-06, 14:13
Hi Hunter,

Are the girls you are referring to drive around in a red car, cause about 3 weeks ago 2 girls in a red car asked me for a 3 some, I asked for their number as I was in a hurry at the time but they did not want to give it, are they the same and if yes has anyone manged to get their numberpls.

Thanks

Franss
05-08-06, 14:52
Hi Hunter,

Are the girls you are referring to drive around in a red car, cause about 3 weeks ago 2 girls in a red car asked me for a 3 some, I asked for their number as I was in a hurry at the time but they did not want to give it, are they the same and if yes has anyone manged to get their numberpls.

Thanks

Crack M,

I don't really know cause I've been given a tip by a fellow member. I'll be having a look later tonight.

XxxManiac
05-08-06, 17:54
Hi Tehre,

I'm sort of new any 1 intersted in swapping any nos pls.

Pumping Jack
05-08-06, 18:22
Hi fellow mongers.

As for the new girls. I backed down at the last minute because when talking to them I got a feeling they were too young. Yes, they only wanted a threesome, which also got me sceptical about their service, i.e. while having fun with one, the other interested in your belongings, if you know what i mean. However, if anyone used their service, comments would be appreciated.

As for Smoke, I was glad he got his mail banned. This thread is for adults who enjoy mongering and share their exploits in mutual respect of everyone's taste. Hence, Smoke control your language and please respect us who may have taste different and more braod than yours. Some of us happen to like girls and also TSs. You may not be into TSs. So what? It is a big world with space for both of us. You seem quite inexperienced in this field of mongering, so being respectful can be fruitful for you for you can only gain from the experience we can give you. However, i respect your limits, and stay cool man.

The scene is quite dried up, or at least the usual stuff. Quite a stir sometimes in Marsa, but sometimes is more concentrated inside the bar entertaining the africans. Have seen alot near the cold stores open area a brunette, mid thirties, nice bum and sexy walk. She's been there quite a while now, though having been with her yet. Any news about her? Does she allow BBBJ and CIM?

Cheers guys

Jack

XxxManiac
05-09-06, 07:51
Any I tell me where I can get in ctct with Claudia pls, I can swap numbers with you.

XxxManiac
05-10-06, 13:18
I am wondering how can I get the number of the new blonde in town?

To anyone who has never hear of Antoinette, Rose or Maria: I can give you their number in exchange for the number of the new girl in town!

Franss
05-10-06, 14:43
XXXmaniac,

I already gave you Claudia's number as requested.

The other number you have to work a bit more for it. For example why don't you write a nice report about a trip to Gzira or to Marsa, and let us know some info and share with us more material. Maybe a new girl discovery?

After all how we are going to know that you are not one of our 'good' friends at the vice squad, who want to ruin our hobby?

Ergod
05-11-06, 20:16
Hello fellow mongers

Straight to the point:

Ronnie's Stock:

2 Girls. Early 20's. Looks 5-6 one blonde curly hair, 1 brunette.

Been with the brunette. Horrible. Nicy petite body and a Smelly Ass!!

Was sort of weird....no lights all the way up (as usual) and no lights in the room, just 1 candle. (Tghid habba s-surcharge? Hahahah)

Soleado Stock:

1 Girl, around 33, blonde curly hair, nice body. Looks 5.

Wasn't bad.

Got some numbers to trade. If you're interested MSG ME.

Erotsex
05-12-06, 06:38
Been with the brunette. Horrible. Nicy petite body and a Smelly Ass!!

Was sort of weird....no lights all the way up (as usual) and no lights in the room, just 1 candle. ([Indecipherable gibberish deleted by Admin]? Hahahah)

[Indecipherable gibberish deleted by Admin]

Ergod
05-12-06, 18:46
[Indecipherable gibberish deleted by Admin]
[blue][Indecipherable gibberish deleted by Admin]

Franss
05-13-06, 16:28
Guys, common sense, write in English!! Maltese is not understandable to the rest of the world and is not allowed on the forum.

Franss
05-13-06, 16:30
Has anyone ever humped into an asian ***** house in Paceville? I've heared that apparently some asians set up a nice appointment house in Paceville.

If anyone is aware please report.

Denis
05-17-06, 10:23
Guys
I will be back to Malta tonight for 2 nights, I will check the usual spots but if anyone wants to PM me some updated information , you are welcome.
I am staying in Paceville so I am very interested in this asian thing, again if you have any info pm me.
Denis

Denis
05-17-06, 21:45
Went this afternoon to Gzira , absolutely nothing doable, so I decided to give a trial to Soledao in Sliema.
Jo had two girls , I tried the slim one Katia (both are from Ukraine) 31 , gave and excellent service BBBJ with no rush, CIM is not an issue; FS was nice, very sweet girl.
In fact after a veryu good diner at Fumia in Sliema went back for a second round.
Same excellent service. I took a picture that I will post later on in the section.
Tomorrow I may try something else, again if anyone has info on the Asian place please PM me.
Cheers
Denis

Denis
05-18-06, 15:55
As I could not find anything good anywhere. I went back this afternoon to Soledao to try the 2nd Ukranian girl but she was busy.
So I went back with Katia and decided for a BBBJwCIM and surprisely she swallowed!! Good girl!! Nice when not expected. The last CIMWS I had was a long time ago.
BTW Joe told me he will have new arrivals in 2 weeks!
Denis

Denis
05-18-06, 21:58
Tonight on my way back from Marsascala where I had an excellent diner at Grabiel, I passed through Marsa, a lot of SW out , I could count at least 10 but 9 were dogs, and a lot of black people wandering around (probably a ship from Africa was at dock)
I did not pick anyone as they were really not nice.
I will be back in June and will try some contacts that Wagner gave me.
Cheers and happy poor hunting in Malta
Denis

Jesv 64
05-19-06, 10:02
Hi,

Got a number for a Russian girl that works in bugibba. Anybody tried her please? If yes please p.m. me. Like to know more before trying here. All i got is a telephone no & the name of her pimp.

XxxManiac
05-22-06, 12:49
Hi there guys,

I just had a look around Gzira and Marsa but to tell you the truth, there is nothing new, its zero at the moment. Just got hold of a new tel no, any 1 interested pls pm me.

Fang1988
05-25-06, 23:13
Do you mean the "Family' of 15 Asian?! Man Does ppl have kids with them!!
I hope u r not refaring to the ones near Ex-Rolling Stones or near Avenue.

Male for Fun
05-26-06, 07:56
Hey guys any idea if nymphie is still here?

Or any information you can give about someone who works from her own place?

Denis
05-28-06, 09:23
Guys
I just learned from a business collegue leaving in Malta that some of the girls working at the A O Club in St Paul Bay are doing extra work after their working hours or during their days off to earn some extra cash.
Anyone has experience with this?
Cheers
Denis

Signature26
05-30-06, 14:38
I am relatively new to this and would love some help from you guys. Must admit that I hate the idea of wondering the streets of Gzira and also I hate going in hotels to find women.

I would appreciate receiving contact numbers of women working from their place by appointment. I am afraid that I do not have numbers that I can swop at the moment because as I said I am very new to this. I only have Nymphie's number if anyone is interested but I would like to go elsewhere and hope for CIM and that sort of thing.

Any help for a horny man?

Signature26
05-30-06, 14:54
I am very new in this but need all the help I can get.

Can anyone in this forum PM me with contact numbers of women receiving men in their place by appointment. I am afraid I only have one number, Nymphie's if interested.

Please help me !!!

Signature26
06-01-06, 09:35
Is everyone sleeping in here. Can someone send me contact numbers pls.

Partygal, are you still there?

Signature26
06-01-06, 17:34
Anyone interested in swapping some numbers pls send a private msg, I have a number of a mature lady from Bkara.Hi Ganni,

I can PM Nymphie's number should you give the one of B'kara. Is she into CIM?

Fang1988
06-04-06, 11:09
Signature26 U sound too Desperate hehe.

Everyone Here has nymphies number. She has a website and apparently shes old.

Nothing Like It
06-05-06, 17:40
Hey guys,

Great work here. I gues a forum like this sure helps the logical guys who really wouldnt mind shelling out a couple of bucks and get some action as compared to wooing a lady for weeks and still not be sure of what to expect. Keep up the good work. Took me time to find this place , but hey.. better late that never. Are the places mentioned here approachable directly or do you have to know someone, I mean like the guest houses?

Do throw some contacts. Newbies have to start somewhere to be a contributor later:)

Cheers for now and happy hunting.

P.S: I did try Numphie, to be fair she is a mile better that the old hags in testaferata. I beleive she said she was having some gal over from Holland and would consider threesomes.

Fang1988
06-05-06, 20:17
I've never tried...

1. Because the scene is nearly dead (according to the previous post)

2. Because I don't want STDS and Aids.

Apparently Marsa is full of diseased woman. I'm not sure if it is the immigrants fault, but Aids did orignate from Africa and there they've got a problem. Be careful mate.

I don't really feel it is in me to go mongering, but anyway one day when I'm dead bored I'll try. The thing is at Testaferrata I've never seen any hoes.

Signature26
06-09-06, 08:57
Hi all,

Just logged in again to inform all out there that there is a new maltese web site about to come live soon. I don't think I can write the address here but I think it was already up and running a while ago and it closed down. Now its re-appearing soon and the administrator promises lots of contacts here in Malta.

By the way, I am still hoping for someone in here to give me a contact number or two, after all I am very new and have to start somewhere.

XXXManiac seems to have quite a few numbers. I would be very grateful should you pass something to me man and thank you in advance!

So long guys and take care.

Crocket
06-09-06, 22:52
Hi folks

It's been long since I entered a report here, well, from my end there was nothing specific to report! But some days ago, I was told that a good lady is around at the 'old' guest house in Sliema, so I popped in.

Found a Tunisian woman, mid- twenties. Lm15, BBJ, and good service. Recomandable, after soo much time seeing same faces!

A lot of 'new' woman were mentioned here, but no one seems to enter reports. Speaking to the new members, if you want to keep alive this forum and interesting, take a look at some prevoius pages and see how the forum was being run. Please note.

keep healthy

Crocket

Denis
06-10-06, 07:47
Hi folks

It's been long since I entered a report here, well, from my end there was nothing specific to report! But some days ago, I was told that a good lady is around at the 'old' guest house in Sliema, so I popped in.

Found a Tunisian woman, mid- twenties. Lm15, BBJ, and good service. Recomandable, after soo much time seeing same faces!

A lot of 'new' woman were mentioned here, but no one seems to enter reports. Speaking to the new members, if you want to keep alive this forum and interesting, take a look at some prevoius pages and see how the forum was being run. Please note.

keep healthy

Crocket

Crocket
Thanks for info , I will be in Malta next week and will try it
I believe your are taking about the place run by Joe
Denis

Marpa
06-11-06, 14:21
Jo had two girls , I tried the slim one Katia (both are from Ukraine) 31 , gave and excellent service BBBJ with no rush, CIM is not an issue; FS was nice, very sweet girl.
In fact after a veryu good diner at Fumia in Sliema went back for a second round.
Same excellent service. I took a picture that I will post later on in the section.
Tomorrow I may try something else, again if anyone has info on the Asian place please PM me.
Cheers
Denis

Good to hear you're coming back to Malta next week, - will you be posting
the picture you had mentioned on your last visit ? You surely wake up this
section when you're around !

Denis
06-11-06, 17:27
Good to hear you're coming back to Malta next week, - will you be posting
the picture you had mentioned on your last visit ? You surely wake up this
section when you're around !

Marpa
I erased the pics from my camera by mistake , do not worry I will post some more next week if I can!
BTW I am coming with the wife so I will not be too free.
Cheers
Denis

Signature26
06-12-06, 10:10
Hi all,

Just a short note here on the forum to say a big THANK YOU to XXXManiac for the numbers you sent. Appreciate it pal!

I will keep the forum informed of the outcome.

Regards to all.

The Moon
06-12-06, 13:11
Crocket,

Can you please PM the place where this Tunisian girl is? Is nymphie still around? Noticed her website is down for long now.

Pumping Jack
06-13-06, 16:53
Hi,

I'm sending my routine report (would appreciate that others send their reports too).

Marsa: the usual hassle with lots of the same girls. A little improvement though since due to works, the girls are now 'more out in the open' then close to the usual bar with lots of blacks hanging around. Good news: yesterday noticed a NEW girl, quite young, asked for a tenner but didn't partake. I hesitated, I dont know why, just instinct. Would appreciate about her service: BBBJ and CIM? There is also a TV (long black hair) who used to hang around there about two years ago. I would appreciate any comments (any BBBJ and CIM?) about the two plumb girls (one sporting a hat) who hang around there (near the 'big blue sales van' with their pimps car nearby. Well for me, the best BBBJ and CIM comes from a plumb, black haired mature lady, comes with white gemini car, that is often seen inside bar but works the rounds either very early or very late. Yesterday, she was very late just before you venture out into Dec 13th main street.

Gzira: nothing to shout about. The old same girls with some adjustments. It seems that the plumb big boobed short girl who used to work from aluminium door in stadium street is now working, not evening but during daytime, in 'working house' just up the gasan mamo offices. She's a very good shag and BBBJ/CIM. There is also during daytime, a new girl, very slim that works from blue door, just down from Dun showroom. Has anyone tried her? I tried a blond, a little plumb, who works late, does the streets around the blocks, but works from where TS Maureen used to work, in middle of Testaferrata street, beige door. She does her work in car or in flat, great CIM. Haven't tried a big all around girl, big boobs, bum, etc., sporting a revealing short dress usually. Works very late from this same beige door. Has anyone tried her? I'm curious also if anyone have tried the two girls, one blond and the other quite full figured, that work very late from 'red' door, just near the 'working house' - the blond one works from groundfloor window in 'working house'. Are they good?

Other areas seem to be dead. Qormi and Marsa near Turkish cemetery is totally dead. As also seems to be Floriana near Phoenicia, which used to host a lot of TS activity. If anyone knows about activities in other areas, please pm me. I sometimes hear about activities, even from homes as well as from streets, in Bugibba, Hamrun (TSs), etc. Any news? What about Cospicua? It used to be so good there as well.

Cheers for now, mates. Happy mongering and take care

Pumping Jack

The Moon
06-14-06, 09:27
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy prohibiting reports containing any references to transvestites or transsexuals. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Jackal03
06-14-06, 22:36
Any number of girls near Diplomat hotel in Malta?

Please post in PM.

I will be in Malta for few days.

Denis
06-15-06, 15:59
I went back today to the place in Sliema and I was told off by the owner as he saw my posts in this forum. He still provided service but he said that we should keep low profile and echange information only by email or PM.
I will respect his wishes as I do not want him to get any trouble because of me.
Denis

Ergod
06-19-06, 13:04
Hi guys. It's been some time.

Haven't mongered much lately. Been to Claudia once and that's about it.

Anyone been to ron & the guesthouse lately? What's on offer?

Ergod
06-21-06, 14:14
Hi Guys,

Lately i've been experiencing an increase in the number of private msgs asking for phone numbers, contacts etc. I guess some of you have too.

NEWBIES NOTE:-

Whenever you ask for a number be prepared to offer another number in return. Everyone was a newbie, and everyone started gathering contacts from scratch so please.

Don't expect much if you haven't posted any threads or anything of value as yet. You have to gain some trust.

REGULARS NOTE:

The scene is pretty mallow. Nothing much happening. Please be careful before giving out contacts. We wouldn't want them to fall in the wrong hands.

Thanks Guys. And please let's make it a point to post a little more frequently.

Uncino
06-22-06, 07:05
Hi Guys,

Lately I've been experiencing an increase in the number of private msgs asking for phone numbers, contacts etc. I guess some of you have too.

NEWBIES NOTE:-

Whenever you ask for a number be prepared to offer another number in return. Everyone was a newbie, and everyone started gathering contacts from scratch so please.

Don't expect much if you haven't posted any threads or anything of value as yet. You have to gain some trust.

REGULARS NOTE:

The scene is pretty mallow. Nothing much happening. Please be careful before giving out contacts. We wouldn't want them to fall in the wrong hands.

Thanks Guys. And please let's make it a point to post a little more frequently.[/QUOTE]

XxxManiac
06-22-06, 12:56
Hi guys,

I hope your ok I agree 100% with ergod but on the other hand newbies need a helping hand I think and lets be clear at the moment tehre is nothing new so we can't except some new numbers but I mean myself when I have a number I always advise you guys. Secondly I ve been around marsa nad gzira but its s. Same old faces nothing new. Will keep you updated if any new blood around

Erotsex
06-22-06, 13:00
Anyone heared about the gentlemen's club in St Pauls Bay - Big Dady, some information about the Ukrainian girl etcc...
thanks for the info in advance
erotsex

Denis
06-23-06, 11:16
I went to the old places of the past , In fact 2 guest houses are still in operation but there are very low profile.
One had 4 girls working there, I had a young Polish girl Pamela, nice, but I had better service.
The other one had nothing new to offer.
I am not going to mention any name anymore as the owners of these places want to keep it as discrete as possible.
BTW , Adam's is still closed

Also understand that I will not answers PM from newbies (sorry guys but you need to contribute first)
DEnis

Signature26
06-26-06, 13:49
Hi to all,

Nothing to report much at the moment except that I have been trying the contact nos I got but had no luck except with Claudia. I must say this was a new experience for me. It was just like we knew each other already. Her boyfriend handles the appointments and when I arrived she invited me to take a shower. It was really hot and I jumped to the idea of a cold shower.

She was nice, very nice but no BJCM although I did not ask. These are the types of women I like best. They are the ones that work from their apartment. I really hate the idea of running about in streets.

I tried to contact a certain a girl from Attard but her phone is always off. Maybe she only works in the evenings, I don't know because I only have my adventures during the day or in the afternoon. I contacted a Maria but she only works in the evenings cos of the kids.

Maybe someone out there knows of others who work from their home. Would appreciate receiving something.

Thanks to those who helped me and take care guys!

Denis
06-26-06, 14:04
Hi,

Can you please send me again Antoinette’s and Claudia’s no cause I lost it. I am ready to pay you. There is a girl in Attard.Have you heared of it. She is young and gives all service. Very sweet too.

Why did you post this message here as you send it in PM to most of the guys here?
Also your 4 posts since beginning of May are just demands for contacts, zero contribution!!

Ganni
06-26-06, 19:42
Hi,

Can you please send me again Antoinette’s and Claudia’s no cause I lost it. I am ready to pay you. There is a girl in Attard.Have you heared of it. She is young and gives all service. Very sweet too.I tried to call the lady in Attard several times at differnt hours of the day with no luck either the mobile is switched off or someone hangs up the line. Is this a hoax?

Ergod
06-26-06, 22:55
I had a quick drive around Gzira and Marsa. Wasn't really into picking up any girls tonight, not that if I wanted otherwise I would have managed :) usuall crap stuff, bunch of TV/TS and Sickos. Don't bother with those areas guys, just a big waste of time.

Ergod
06-26-06, 22:57
Hi,

Can you please send me again Antoinette’s and Claudia’s no cause I lost it. I am ready to pay you. There is a girl in Attard.Have you heared of it. She is young and gives all service. Very sweet too.Guys,

Have you had any luck getting through to the 'Girl In Attard' which this guy is talking about, or is it a scam?

XxxManiac
06-27-06, 07:45
Hi guys,

Just a small roundup, like some of you I had a drive around gzira and marsa but its rubbish, beleive me its all crap nothing nice, went to visit rose and claudia and they are fantastic, first of all they serve from a house so no problem of. You know what I mean.

So for today thats all, will keep you informed of any new blodd, but as you all know at the moment there is nothing at all.

Last thing about that attard girld I think in fact it is hoax in fact myselfi've been trying to contact her for ages but no luck.

Ergod
06-27-06, 14:38
Anyone been to the guesthouse in Sliema lately? Not the one run by Joe, the other one.

Ergod
06-27-06, 14:47
June 27 2006 1400CEST

Woman jailed over prostitution charges

A 30-year-old woman was jailed for one month after she was found guilty of loitering with the intent of prostitution. Mary Grace Magro was found guilty of committing the crime on September 22nd, 2005 in Msida. Magistrate Abigail Lofaro presided over the Court while Inspector Stephen Gatt led the Prosecution.

Franss
06-28-06, 22:10
Been back very recently, but couldn't help noticing all the crap posted.

To me this guy smells like vice squad or maybe the cyber crime unit.

Don't give private info to newbies at any cost! There is our hobby involved! We all know who are the regulars here.

Denis
06-30-06, 07:37
All girls here are rubbish.

Both antoinette and Claudia.

They are too stiecky

I suggest you keep quiet and stop asking for the same questions all the time if you do not want to removed from this forum , where I think you do not belong!

Pumping Jack
06-30-06, 19:54
Hi guys,

First of all, well said Denis. Such blokes just dont realise that are threading the wrong places.

Secondly, I'm reading hear so many negative posts on Gzira and Marsa action. Well, I agree that there seems to be the same old faces. But guys, we have to realise that the only street action are in these areas. We all know, well the seasoned mongers among you, that street action used to stretch also to Qormi, Marsa cemetery area, Floriana and even in Cospicua. But today there is only Gzira and Marsa. We have to live with it, and we have to admit that occassionally there comes along some great girl once in a while. I also have to admit that our hobby is also about the thrill or adventure of cruising, searching for some hot stuff. At least, that is a thrill that works for me. Sometimes, or the be honest, a lot of times I'm disappointed with what is available and sometimes my urge takes to pick the best around. That's life.

Happy mongering, mates

Jackal03
07-01-06, 10:04
I apologize but I would like to give my opinion about the Malta section of this forum.
I tried to have some notice from other members about girls operting in Malta but I didn't find any help not in the forum neither in PM.

I read some message that look like coded message and not message for a forum or a cummunity.

In my opinion the few member operating in this section can use their private phone and not the forum!

This is only my opinion.

Thanks

Persil12
07-01-06, 22:37
Hi guys, been some time since I last contributed. Was abroad for a large stretch. Well here is a latest update.

1. Hi Timber area: There is this girl Maria who gives excellent BJ. She used to charge a tenner but has recently dropped to five. She works evenings. Small breasts but knows how to pleasure a guy down below with her mouth. Comes close to GF experience at times.

2. Last week in Gzira went with this brunette who sits in front of stadium. She was sharing apartment with the plump burnette. Nice breast but no grand experience. Damage Lm5.

3. Last December I chanced upon two lovely girls in Albert Town. They were in a white Mazda car. The girl I went with was called Bernice. She gave a wonderful GF experience. Firm breasts and allowed me to pleasure her with my mouth. Damage Lm10. I had her contact number and met her a second time. She turned up with her girlfriend Fabiann in a red punto. Once again splendid stuff.

Unfortunately I lost her mobile number since somebody stole my phone. I miss her sex because she was a young hot girl. She also asked me whether I was interested in a two-on-one. Never accepted that but could have negotiated a discount I believe. Anybody know where they operate I would appreciate.

4. A couple of days ago I passed by Gzira and saw this new girl. Thin, heavilymake-upped and young dressed in pink mini skirt. She was interestingly good looking but could not afford a tenner and let it go. Does anybody know anything about her?

5. Does anybody know whether the short, young brunette going by the name of Mary Grace who used to work in the flat first floor across from Dun showroom is still operational? For a fiver I twice took her from the backside. She had lovely firm and big breasts. She seems to have vanished from the scene.

Franss
07-02-06, 00:54
I apologize but I would like to give my opinion about the Malta section of this forum.
I tried to have some notice from other members about girls operting in Malta but I didn't find any help not in the forum neither in PM.

I read some message that look like coded message and not message for a forum or a cummunity.

In my opinion the few member operating in this section can use their private phone and not the forum!

This is only my opinion.

Thanks

And you know mate, you could have kept your opinion for yourself. No one cares about your soddin opinion over here.

No, we do not give numbers and precious contacts to rookies. We can't risk losing valuable options at this time.

Franss
07-02-06, 01:20
I've been away from Malta for a couple of weeks, this is my first mongering trip in almost a month.

Tonite I decided to have a good look around in the usual places and in some old forgotten places which used to be good hunting grounds like ten years ago. More out of nostalgia than anything else.

Trip started at around 2330:

Marsa - High Timber - DESERTED!
Maria is closing early most probably!

Marsa - BOV/Telephone box - DESERTED!
Clandestines took over this area, street walkers are a rare sight here these days.

Marsa - Tiger Bar - 1 TV/2 Girls
The area near Tiger is in a heavy reconstruction phase. It is a Clandestine owned area now more than ever, dozens roaming around, we have officially the first ghetto in Malta. I came across Alexia the TV, and two other streetwalkers, an old blonde gal who usually hangs exactly by Tiger and a new gal which I never seen before, blonde, slim, cute face, very sexy in hot pants and looked clean both physically and free from drug abuse, being herself aware of her potential though, she asked me for a tenner which made me swiftly run away politely. Anything more than a fiver is not game for me right now.

Marsa - Borg Cold Stores - 2 TS/1 TV/2 Girls
Since the street in front of Tiger is not usable, access to this area is only from near Millenia complex. As usual nothing special here! 2 TS's, both crap, one very mascular and ugly, the other looks like being doped almost always, though she's got a nice ass. Not my game. I also came across the TV who used to hang for ages near Phoenicia, never liked him. The 2 girls are as crappy as the TS's, one of them was Simone, the tall blonde who always works there and the other one the brunette with a strange walk, the one always in booths.

Marsa - Tukish Cemetary - DESERTED!

Cottonera - Tal-Hawli near Sports Complex - DESERTED!

Qormi - Road by Lowenbrau Factory - DESERTED!

Hamrun - Bus Stop by Police Station - DESERTED!

Floriana - Phoenicia - DESERTED!

Gzira - Stadium Street - DESERTED!

Gzira - Testaferrata Street - 1 TS/5 Girls
This area is always the same, same old faces, same old service. TS Kelly is working from the red door again. The usual 5 old skanky gals hanging here and there, nothing to call home about.

Gzira - Old Bowling Area - 1 Girl
The girl which is always with her ass out that works from the garage opposite the Sterling showroom was the only street walker here tonite.

Gzira - *****ehouse - Usual Stuff, same old faces

Gzira - Opel Showroom area - DESERTED!

All in all, it' almost a disaster!

I am surprised how very few new faces have appeared this year!

The hunter

Franss
07-02-06, 02:17
Hi guys, been some time since I last contributed. Was abroad for a large stretch. Well here is a latest update.

1. Hi Timber area: There is this girl Maria who gives excellent BJ. She used to charge a tenner but has recently dropped to five. She works evenings. Small breasts but knows how to pleasure a guy down below with her mouth. Comes close to GF experience at times.

2. Last week in Gzira went with this brunette who sits in front of stadium. She was sharing apartment with the plump burnette. Nice breast but no grand experience. Damage Lm5.

3. Last December I chanced upon two lovely girls in Albert Town. They were in a white Mazda car. The girl I went with was called Bernice. She gave a wonderful GF experience. Firm breasts and allowed me to pleasure her with my mouth. Damage Lm10. I had her contact number and met her a second time. She turned up with her girlfriend Fabiann in a red punto. Once again splendid stuff.

Unfortunately I lost her mobile number since somebody stole my phone. I miss her sex because she was a young hot girl. She also asked me whether I was interested in a two-on-one. Never accepted that but could have negotiated a discount I believe. Anybody know where they operate I would appreciate.

4. A couple of days ago I passed by Gzira and saw this new girl. Thin, heavilymake-upped and young dressed in pink mini skirt. She was interestingly good looking but could not afford a tenner and let it go. Does anybody know anything about her?

5. Does anybody know whether the short, young brunette going by the name of Mary Grace who used to work in the flat first floor across from Dun showroom is still operational? For a fiver I twice took her from the backside. She had lovely firm and big breasts. She seems to have vanished from the scene.

That's how a member shall contribute.

RE: point 3: Where do these girls hang around?

RE: point 5: I believe that the Mary Grace you are referring to is aka Rachel. Very cute girl, some tattoos, right? Used to work almost always during the day in the first floor flat on the right side directly across Dun's, for a period she shared the flat with the TS kown as Kelly. If she's the one, I've heared she's permanently off the scene.

Ergod
07-02-06, 18:19
Hiya all,

I heared Pace's is active again. Anyone got any news?

Denis
07-03-06, 08:53
Hiya all,

I heared Pace's is active again. Anyone got any news?

Yes it is! 5 girls available
Denis

Persil12
07-03-06, 13:51
Hunter01 the two girls I referred to in POint 3 do not operate on the streets. I only chanced upon them at Albert Town because Bernice's mate had an appointment there and Bernice was out on the street waiting for her.

She was one of those rare finds. Before allowing her into my car I had asked Bernice to show me her tits and presto she just lifted he top. Stupid me I lost her mobile number.

The second time I had gone with her I arranged to meet her somewhere else and she arrived with her friend. I suppose they are active in the Xghajra-Kalkara-Zabbar area but definitely not on the streets.

I've heard they occassionally wait out in their car next to Shipbuilding but have never seen them their.

Regarding point 5; Mary Grace aka Rachel... she seems to be the one. The nice girls always seem to finish from the scene. Well good for her, bad for us.

Latest report:

Last Wednesday mongered in Marsa area. Nothing special just some TVs usual stuff. There was one blonde oldie who had her mini so drawn up that her hairy pussy was almost just visible. Tantalising until you look at her face.

Ergod
07-03-06, 23:34
Hiya,

There's a new girl in gzira (relatively young) brown hair, slim.

I was told her name is Sue and she's slightly mental. (Mental as in Mentally Ill). I don't want to lecture in morals, ethics or anything, but please be prudent.

She usually works with a few others from the last flat up towards Ex. Honda showroom in testaferrata.

P.S. Thanks to all who are posting. Quite a number of posts in the last few days.

Thanks Guys!

Franss
07-04-06, 09:23
Hunter01 the two girls I referred to in POint 3 do not operate on the streets. I only chanced upon them at Albert Town because Bernice's mate had an appointment there and Bernice was out on the street waiting for her.

She was one of those rare finds. Before allowing her into my car I had asked Bernice to show me her tits and presto she just lifted he top. Stupid me I lost her mobile number.

The second time I had gone with her I arranged to meet her somewhere else and she arrived with her friend. I suppose they are active in the Xghajra-Kalkara-Zabbar area but definitely not on the streets.

I've heard they occassionally wait out in their car next to Shipbuilding but have never seen them their.

Regarding point 5; Mary Grace aka Rachel... she seems to be the one. The nice girls always seem to finish from the scene. Well good for her, bad for us.

Latest report:

Last Wednesday mongered in Marsa area. Nothing special just some TVs usual stuff. There was one blonde oldie who had her mini so drawn up that her hairy pussy was almost just visible. Tantalising until you look at her face.

Guys, would be good if we can manage to source again these gal's number, anyone with a bright idea on how we can make it?

I am open for trade for the contact number of said girlies!

RE: Rachel. Honestly I am happy that she lifted herself up from Gzira! She was a special girl, always had long talks with her after and before sex, she was definitely out of place there. Never been into drugs and all that shit, she just did it because of a huge sex drive. I came across her for the first time around summer 1998, she had just started next to the Opel showroom. For me it was the first and best GFE ever in Malta, possibly the only true GFE in Malta.

Franss
07-04-06, 09:27
Hiya,

There's a new girl in gzira (relatively young) brown hair, slim.

I was told her name is Sue and she's slightly mental. (Mental as in Mentally Ill). I don't want to lecture in morals, ethics or anything, but please be prudent.

She usually works with a few others from the last flat up towards Ex. Honda showroom in testaferrata.

P.S. Thanks to all who are posting. Quite a number of posts in the last few days.

Thanks Guys!

No one here can lecture anybody else on morals!

So please let's hope no body flames others.

On the other hand if she's really retard or something, I think she's bright enough to conclude that's better to get screwed for money than for free!

If she feels like cutting off your cock while screwing, that's a completely different question!

Franss
07-04-06, 09:35
While looking for some action in Gzira two days ago(Sunday night) I came across a laughable scene.

We all heared about the scam put up by some streetwalkers where the client gets robbed while he's screwing. Apparently this thing was done mainly by the ugly TV known as Amanda together with someone else.

As I said, while I was around in Gzira, the old redhead gal who works only from the balcony, first floor on top of the red door, was having a very animated discussion with Amanda. And from what I could get from a distance, things were almost getting physical. The old gal apparently is the land lady there, and she had various complaints by other streetwalkers. Seems like she sent Amanda away from the flat, because later she was seen working from next to the clinic.

XxxManiac
07-04-06, 10:52
PE guest house I visited recentley and I found five girls, there was a tunisian girl who is quite interesting to tell you the truth, I suggest you just visit since when I phoned to ess what is in stock he didn't give any info.

On the other hand I had a go at marsa and all the below mentioned places are practically deserted. Will keep you updated, and re these two young girls around kalkara xaghra etc, I would be really interested in their number so hunter pls cld you pm me and tell me what you want in return.

REgards,

The maniac

Franss
07-04-06, 16:45
PE guest house I visited recentley and I found five girls, there was a tunisian girl who is quite interesting to tell you the truth, I suggest you just visit since when I phoned to ess what is in stock he didn't give any info.

On the other hand I had a go at marsa and all the below mentioned places are practically deserted. Will keep you updated, and re these two young girls around kalkara xaghra etc, I would be really interested in their number so hunter pls cld you pm me and tell me what you want in return.

REgards,

The maniac

Sorry man,

Maybe I wasn't really clear. I want the number too!!!!

Persil12
07-04-06, 19:41
Hunter, I've been through the posts of the last month and on 05-08-06 you said you were tipped off by someone about two new 18 year olds near shipbuilding offering threesomes.

Crack M had answered you questioning whether they were in a red car because he had chanced upon two new girls in Marsa.

My hunch is that these two girls are the Bernice and Fabiann I hit upon.

Maybe you can go back to your tip off source and get some more details.

Crack M
07-05-06, 07:55
Yes Persil,

You are absolutely right, I guess that those were the same 2 girls as when I came across them they were in a red punto. Unfortunately I never met them again, and also would love get their number.

So guys lets do a "manhunt" for these two girls :). Lets keep each other posted on this matter as it seems quite interesting :)

Take care all of you fellow mongers.

Franss
07-05-06, 11:34
Hunter, I've been through the posts of the last month and on 05-08-06 you said you were tipped off by someone about two new 18 year olds near shipbuilding offering threesomes.

Crack M had answered you questioning whether they were in a red car because he had chanced upon two new girls in Marsa.

My hunch is that these two girls are the Bernice and Fabiann I hit upon.

Maybe you can go back to your tip off source and get some more details.

Much on spot Persil12, but we never concluded anything though!

No one on my contact list knows these gals or their number! Really a pity.

Wkdone
07-05-06, 13:15
Hi Everyone,

I have been lurking in this site for quite some time but I think now it's time to be active. I work in a place where I can get some info about these people whuch might also be very useful to you people as well. So here goes my 2 first tips:

The girl with the name of Doreen that used to be parading the street in front of Falcon petrol station (Testaferrata) will be off the roads for a couple of months. Please note that she is Hep C+.

If I'm getting the description right, the girl referred to by Ergod is infact a TS.

Hope that was helpful to some. Keep the good posts running

WKD

Pumping Jack
07-05-06, 14:02
Hunter and Persil, this is my contribution on these two girls. I know its not much, at least as far as numbers, but it may clarify some things or 'mysteries'.

I too encountered the two young girls in Marsa around the time Persil is mentioning there were exchanges about them on this board. I first saw them in a red car, but I backed off because they only wanted a threesome in car and thought it was a scam, that is the old trick of stealing money while screwing, you know what. However, days later I saw again one of them, accompanied by another different young girl, roaming in Gzira, near Opel showroom area. We talked, asked again for a threesome, but in a flat in Valletta. I obliged, damage was a tenner each. They were 9 each in body, but not much into it in action. They were more interested in grabbing the money. I did not get their phone number for the simple reason that they were not my type as far as sexual action is concerned. Maybe I'm seasoned now, but I'm more to a GFE experience now that for looks. BTW, they both didn't allow OWO, oncly covered oral and penetration. However, they allowed to go down on them. Haven't seen them around since. If I see them, I will use their services again, even though as I said we didn't hit it big first time, maybe who knows, at least I will acquire the numbers for you guys.

As for Amanda, is she the blonde big and tall TV who works in Marsa and comes late to her flat in Testaferrata Street? You mentioned a 'near a clinic', maybe I am naive, but where is this place? Is it in Testaferrata Street?

Now a little report: Yesterday evening around 10pm to 12.30am.

Marsa (clandestine area): 1 girl - the regular plumb and brown haired rather shy one - later in the evening tranfers herself to Gzira, Test. area. BTW, she allows CIM for a fiver.

Marsa (bridge area): 3 TVs - the regular brunette skinny one always dressed in jeans, and the two 'masculine looking' TVs that normally arrive and depart together. The former is all for the money and nothing else (at least, that is my experience with her). The latter two, though more masculine give a great CIM service. The tall one, is more experienced in his actions and is recommended for a great anal (including fisting) experience.

Marsa (millenia area): Simone the regular skinny blonde girl and the Valletta dark coloured huge boobs and plumb girl. The latter is a very good CIM service for just a fiver, though not a great shag.

Marsa (albertown): deserted except for the usual lady with 'a particular walk'. I haven't tried her yet. Has anyone here, please report: OWO, CIM, good shag, etc.?

Gzira (Test street): old same faces. Best around: TS Kelly in all his glory and sexy figure (OWO ok, but no CIM, good shag), a good looking and wonderful slim figured brunette who works mostly in lower part, crossing to Stadium street (CIM for a tenner, great gal), a big boobed and pretty big bum lady who works this same lower area (in Marsa, years ago, she provided OWO and anal for a fiver), a not so good looking but wonderful figured girl who worked from the upper part, near dun showroom (haven't tried her).

Gzira (near old bowling): the same TS - great boobs, anal service, and CIM.

Gzira (Opel showroom area): deserted.

Cheers fellow punters

Jack

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread.

Erotsex
07-06-06, 08:33
Hi ALL
About the 2 girls are they aged 18 and 20 the 18yr old is slim and the older 1 is a little bit chubby?
I think I met them yesterday in a bar at fgura I don't know their nos because I was acc by another girl and I Couldn’t show that interest. But I will for sure go there again.

replies
erotsex

Franss
07-06-06, 11:27
As for Amanda, is she the blonde big and tall TV who works in Marsa and comes late to her flat in Testaferrata Street?

Jack,

The tall blonde TS that works both Marsa and Gzira is Michelle, Amanda is someone else. Used to hang alot around Marsa too.

Franss
07-06-06, 11:30
Hunter and Persil, this is my contribution on these two girls. I know its not much, at least as far as numbers, but it may clarify some things or 'mysteries'.

I too encountered the two young girls in Marsa around the time Persil is mentioning there were exchanges about them on this board. I first saw them in a red car, but I backed off because they only wanted a threesome in car and thought it was a scam, that is the old trick of stealing money while screwing, you know what. However, days later I saw again one of them, accompanied by another different young girl, roaming in Gzira, near Opel showroom area. We talked, asked again for a threesome, but in a flat in Valletta. I obliged, damage was a tenner each. They were 9 each in body, but not much into it in action. They were more interested in grabbing the money. I did not get their phone number for the simple reason that they were not my type as far as sexual action is concerned. Maybe I'm seasoned now, but I'm more to a GFE experience now that for looks. BTW, they both didn't allow OWO, oncly covered oral and penetration. However, they allowed to go down on them. Haven't seen them around since. If I see them, I will use their services again, even though as I said we didn't hit it big first time, maybe who knows, at least I will acquire the numbers for you guys.

I can't understand how come I missed these gals! I never even got a hint of them!

Ergod
07-06-06, 13:16
Been to the guesthouse operated by joe. Has a russian and a ukranian. The russian (Tanya I Think) has a nice body and looks aren't bad. Quite good in bed... I doubt she would go for a BBBJ (not that I asked for it) but from what I could gather she won't accept. No CIM and No COF (but you could always change your aiming direction in the last moment) and oopssss heheheh

Anyone been to Ronnie lately?

Persil12
07-10-06, 23:47
Pumpin Jack,

It is surprising you say the 18-year-old (ofthe red car) was not into GFE. Her name is Bernice and the two times I hit out with her she was very friendly.

The first time I met her in Marsa she just would not get her lips off my mouth, hungry for sex. She allowed me to fondle her breasts while still negotiating the price and she accepted to sit on my lap while i played with her pussy.
She was a wonderful fuck.

Report:

Last Tuesday was returning home at around 5.30pm and had this sexual urge. Zipped around Marsa area but obviously dead accept for a brunette girl near hi-timber.

For a fiver she sucked me without condom but would not allow CIM. Then fucked her frontal with condom. She let me lick her pussy and play around with her clit. I thought she was starting to enjoy before she asked me to fuck her. That is when i exploded my load inside her and she just chuckled.

Whatever that means. Her name is Priscilla.

Looks 5, Body 5, character 7

Wkdone
07-11-06, 13:01
Hi all,

Been around the shipyard / marsa area almost daily these last 4 days say from 21.00 to 22.00. No sign of the 2 girls in the red car though. Are they still around?

Nothing Like It
07-11-06, 13:08
I shall start and stop by saying dont even bother!! Did try the one in Sliema.. cant remember the name. Got some maltese women as well, but the cream has to be a tall blonde called Lisa. Worth 5 pounds or 10.