PDA

View Full Version : General Info

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

XxxManiac
12-10-07, 00:08
Does anyone agree with me that the scene in Malta is going from bad to worse?

Unbelievable.

Erotsex
12-10-07, 10:44
I agree with you at this time about 5-6 years ago every one was partying with beautiful ladies but now NOTHING

Crocket
12-10-07, 11:47
Yes, I do agree, but don't tell me that actually this is the real picture. I am more then sure that there are providers somewhere around, it just that they are being extra careful and well placed inside and we dont' know about them!

Our favourite hobby is shared with hundreds out there who dont use this forum and I'm sure they find a solution... it's just that someone in here needs to get that solution!!

Remember my friends, our hobby is not a hobby that you can discuss it with everyone, anzi, practically with nobody!! So unlike other hobbies, expanding your information is very difficult, apart from here!!

Wish you all a happy festive season and hopefully a much more prosperous New Year.

Cheers

Crocket

Juve TheBest
12-10-07, 21:03
It is true that our hobby is becoming exctint in this our little island.The thing is that our leaders want to show themselves more christian than the pope itself. Bunch of hypocrates! Its true that some people manage to find some rare birds but they have to pay a huge amount for them. Well that the cost of living is going up we know even for basic foodstuffs.Now we have to pay more even for the food of our friend!! Will they round up the tariff with the euro introduction if its the case we will report them to necc !! we should not only get the disadvantages of the eu but hopefully all benefits who knows may be with the new european constitution we legalise our hobby like in some countries like Germany it sure bring a great economic growth!!
ciriow!!

Crocket
12-11-07, 19:04
When Malta joined EU, I was sure that the membership will enhance our opportunity for more varaiety of birds, as the migration route for the birds in search for warmer countries, will be freely open. Example Lithunian's, Estonian's would have seen Malta very ideal, but regretfully I was proven wrong.

Issa, it's either we are so small in size as a country that they oversee us, or else the amount a bird get paid in larger countries, attracts more.

Wishing a more prosperous New Year!!!

Cheers

Ozrich
12-12-07, 19:04
This afternoon I enjoyed the delights that Claudia has to offer, for the very first time - what a joy!!

I found Claudia a wonderful sensitive and caring person who took me to her bed and made me feel like I was her boyfriend - superb!

She did a superb BBBJ, sucked my balls and made me feel delightful. She kissed me and engaged in good conversation, despite stating that she is not brilliant at English!

For a GFE in Malta, you can't go past Claudia.

Ozrich

Godrocbest
12-14-07, 12:16
Hhow can we share or know about contact numbers of girls?

===============================================

Hi Godrocbest,

The Forum has a Private Message System that may be used to exchange personal contact information between forum Members.

Thanks,

Jackson

Ergod
12-17-07, 17:26
Any news about sammy?

Franss
12-18-07, 01:10
Last night I was in the mood of having a quite drink on my own and relax. I also wanted to enjoy myself a bit so i decided to visit a lap dancing club. I first went to AO in Bugibba however it was too full so i left and decided to give Blue Moon a try. This was the first time i had ever been to this club and I was disappointed with the outcome.

Entrance is free. The bar itself is nicely laid out and gives ample opportunity to mingle with the FEW girls which are present. The price of drinks is the same as in any other club i.e. Lm1 for a whiskey. The barman makes you feel very welcome and is very nice.

However, on the most important factor, the girls, the bar is a disaster. There were only five girls who ranged from a 4 to an 8. I had the opportunity to chat with Eve who i would rank as a 6.5. She has an awesome body but not such nice face, with a very hard look. She was only interested in giving me a lap dance. She was dressed in see through lingerie and I was feeling up for it so i decided to go. The lap dance was worth every cent (Lm5 in total) an very enjoyable. She started to tease with her underwear and I asked if she could remove her top. Over here I must explain that the lap dancing rooms are located outside the bar area and are very secluded. She told me how much are you ready to offer. I responded that she should nake her price. Unbeleivably she replied that she only considers offers above Lm100. I looked at her as if she was joking. No way, pay Lm100 to see a pair of normal loking breasts. I told her to forget it and she just walked off and didnt look at me again all night. If there is any idiot out there willing to pay Lm100 to see a pair of breasts then he should go and get his head checked. Apart from wasting his money, he is making life more difficult for us everyday punters.

Well after this I went to have another drink and sat down near the pole seeing the show. One other girl called Andrea joined me and e had a very nice chat, almost an hour long. Looks wise I would say she is a 6 but her body is an 8 with beautiful legs and an ass to die for. Unfortunatley her lap dancing skills are very lacking. The Lm5 I spent on her were money down the drain.

Overall I would rate this as a poor lapdancing club due to the few girls who were present and the attitude they have. The only positive point is the bar, however one doesnt go to a lap dancing club only to drink.

If the Eve from Blue Moon you mention is a blonde, Bulgarian, 20-21 yo, she's not just good at dancing.

She's good at fucking(covered) too and she gets anal as well!!! A bit more effort with her might give you what you want.

This place was much better in summer. Most of the dancers were Romanian, who were in it not just for the dancing but for sex too. Apparently they were pimped by a Romanian chap who openly is in whoring.

Franss
12-18-07, 01:13
Hi guys,

I'm new to this forum, but not to Malta and the 'scene' as I spend a lot of time here, mainly on my own.

I can report (sadly! ) that I visited the said Ronnie last evening (yes he is still alive and contactable, I have his number BUT he says he is shutting shop for good on Friday 23rd? ).

In the half light of Ronnie's flat, I was given the choice of two Eastern European ladies, one being blond, the other auburn. The blond was far slimmer so was my choice, her name was Julia.

After being subjected to a 'scrub down' in the bathroom washbasin, then being told to wash my hands (I'm a professional, guys, not a dirty looking sod like Ronnie for Pete's sake! ) I was led to the bedroom where I was told: "Take your clothes off! " I responded with a question to try and break the ice a little. "Where are you from then? " to which I received my second last verbal response from the said Julia: "Secret".

Julia then went to work on me with her mouth and initially her BBBJ was quite gentle and sensual. Maybe it was me, I'm not sure, but after she removed my by now very erect member from her mouth and gave me a half-hearted smile, revealing at least one badly decayed, maybe even missing lower central tooth, I just didn't enjoy the proceedings from then on AND she seemed to become rougher and rougher and more determined to milk me of my load ASAP!

After Julia's last verbal response which came as she removed my now flagging member temporarily from her mouth: "Do you want to F*** me, yes or no? " I just didn't feel interested any more and the whole purpose (for both of us) from then on out, seemed to be to get rid of my load and get me out of there, which I did as soon as I could manage. (Although it did take a lot of hard closed eyes and thinking of England! )

So I say good riddance Ronnie and Julia (if they are really going? ) BUT if any of you want Ronnies current number for a last 'fling' PM me.

As for Denis and his report on Cute 2, I can confirm that a sensual 'happy ending' is available BUT it does seem to depend as to whether or not the young Thai lady in question takes a shine to you or not! ?

The other two establishments you asked after Denis, Paceville and Sliema, I would be pleased to provide you some feedback via PM.

I also have the number of a lovely Maltese lady who is 40ish and whom I have used for some years now. She provides an excellent full body massage with HR and whilst it's not that sensual (the hr), it is done with care and attention and good meaning. PM me.

If anyone feels they would be so kind as to give me the phone number of Claudia (or her friend, Wagner. She sounds amazing! ) I would be most grateful, even though I'm new here.

My preference is for sensual full body massage with HR or for a GFE. So I shall keep hunting and report further on what I find.

Ozrich

The same old crap from Ronnie.

He always returns, each time apparently with worse performing girls.

Ergod
12-20-07, 16:33
Ronnie will only stop when he gets arrested...

He's been saying he's gonna stop for ages. He just wont do it.

As regards Eve at blue room, could someone give some more details as to how to approach her, were the deed is done and the cost??

The same old crap from Ronnie.

He always returns, each time apparently with worse performing girls.

Ergod
12-24-07, 19:08
Merry Xmas to all!

Hornijoe76
12-29-07, 22:05
Hey guys,

Is anyone in Malta for new year?

I'll be there from 31 Dec. Anyone interested in some New Year mongering.

Godrocbest
01-01-08, 19:56
Hi to everyone,

How can we share contacts and details? Do you know about foreigners like russians or romanians? Cause I only know Maltese. The only I know from Marsa, Swieqi and Valletta. But I can't give details here how we can share?

===============================================

Hi Godrocbest,

Did it occur to you that you could buy a $20 subscription and then use the Forum's PM system to contact other Forum Members?

Come on dude, a forum subscription is less than 50 cents a week.

Thanks,

Jackson

Illini333
01-07-08, 08:15
I have just recently became interested in visiting Malta. It seems like a good place to go because of the English language factor. I know Spanish but Spain is only one country in Europe. My question is are all the pros from Eastern Europe? Also, how hard is it to pick up local girls in Malta? I have seen pictures of some girls and the are beautiful with their dark skin. In fact I would not even mind finding a wife if the chance happened. What are the local girls like. There attitudes and what is the general view on foreigners? Is poverty an issue on this island at all? Im in my late 20s, from the United States and white. Thanks

Hornijoe76
01-07-08, 14:57
I have just recently became interested in visiting Malta. It seems like a good place to go because of the English language factor. I know Spanish but Spain is only one country in Europe. My question is are all the pros from Eastern Europe? Also, how hard is it to pick up local girls in Malta? I have seen pictures of some girls and the are beautiful with their dark skin. In fact I would not even mind finding a wife if the chance happened. What are the local girls like. There attitudes and what is the general view on foreigners? Is poverty an issue on this island at all? Im in my late 20s, from the United States and white. ThanksActually I have one answer to your long list of answers, being American will be yes to everything that you asked.

I should know. I'm American too

Illini333
01-08-08, 00:48
Thanks for your response to my question. So your saying if I planned a trip to Malta, it should be possible for me to pick up a Maltese local girl? Of course I know I have to spit some game. Have you ever had experience with a Maltese girl? What are they like? Thanks

Marpa
01-08-08, 09:08
Thanks for your response to my question. So your saying if I planned a trip to Malta, it should be possible for me to pick up a Maltese local girl? Of course I know I have to spit some game. Have you ever had experience with a Maltese girl? What are they like? Thanks

How American to think that the world revolves around the USA. Maltese girls have been brought up watching MTV and every blokebuster from Hollywood they probably know more about current affairs, latest fashion, hotest brand- name etc then you could imagine. They are also very hot, open and friendly, if you have the right communicatoin skills. But don't think of Malta as some backward third world country on the povety line and that the girls would be doing anything to get a hold of your Dollar. Grow up and come to terms that the world has progessed since the Second World War !

Grayhat
01-08-08, 12:09
Hello everybody,

I'm a long time reader of your reports and new in 'the hobby'. I m currently in malta for a few days, in St julians area and would appreciate some recommendation to start the "hunt".

I m in my middle 40's not too uggly.

Regards

Hornijoe76
01-08-08, 13:53
How American to think that the world revolves around the USA. Maltese girls have been brought up watching MTV and every blokebuster from Hollywood they probably know more about current affairs, latest fashion, hotest brand- name etc then you could imagine. They are also very hot, open and friendly, if you have the right communicatoin skills. But don't think of Malta as some backward third world country on the povety line and that the girls would be doing anything to get a hold of your Dollar. Grow up and come to terms that the world has progessed since the Second World War !Cool down Marpa nobody's saying anything about superiorty.

ALL that I'm saying is that maltese chics would rather have a yankee than any other any day of the week. Personally I went there for new year

I went to Havana disco had a couple of shots. (maybe too many) and then walked straight up to the DJ and asked to him to welcome me. I swear the moment he said a big welcome to Joe from the States and the girls were swarming around me). After I took my pick, you could say I didn't see much of Malta the remaining days of my stay. Oh I didn't pay a cent.

P.S. Please note this website was created for Mongering and not for critizing each other.

Joe

Malti
01-08-08, 15:42
Well said Marpa, I totally agree with what you have written. Unfortunatley this is the attitude that certain (not all) US citizens have with the rest of the world.

Illini333
01-08-08, 18:12
How American to think that the world revolves around the USA. Maltese girls have been brought up watching MTV and every blokebuster from Hollywood they probably know more about current affairs, latest fashion, hotest brand- name etc then you could imagine. They are also very hot, open and friendly, if you have the right communicatoin skills. But don't think of Malta as some backward third world country on the povety line and that the girls would be doing anything to get a hold of your Dollar. Grow up and come to terms that the world has progessed since the Second World War !

What the f!@k are you talking about? I know its not a 3rd world country and never gave an indication that it was. So I am a little perplexed by your answer. I asked a simple question if it hard or easy to meet non pro girls. I have seen pictures of Maltese girls and they look beautiful and I was thinking about going there. Thats the extent of my question. You got a chip on your shoulder against Americans that you should seek help to try to get off. Most Americans dont think the world revolves around them its just people like you that hate or are jealous of Americans that give that perception. So if you dont want to contribute anything positive to my question then just dont say anything.

Hornijoe76
01-08-08, 21:55
What the f!@k are you talking about? I know its not a 3rd world country and never gave an indication that it was. So I am a little perplexed by your answer. I asked a simple question if it hard or easy to meet non pro girls. I have seen pictures of Maltese girls and they look beautiful and I was thinking about going there. Thats the extent of my question. You got a chip on your shoulder against Americans that you should seek help to try to get off. Most Americans dont think the world revolves around them its just people like you that hate or are jealous of Americans that give that perception. So if you dont want to contribute anything positive to my question then just dont say anything.Nicely said.

Crocket
01-08-08, 22:01
No wonder the most hated nation in the world is the US of A. This type of attitude is a common factor with Americans, they try to dictate everything and everyone on this earth. And to top it all, they soon have an Afro as their leader!!
How can a nation with NO history be a role model?!!

Illini333
01-09-08, 08:20
No wonder the most hated nation in the world is the US of A. This type of attitude is a common factor with Americans, they try to dictate everything and everyone on this earth. And to top it all, they soon have an Afro as their leader!!
How can a nation with NO history be a role model?!!

That was a great post!!!

Wagner
01-09-08, 09:03
Dear Fellows of the Confraternity...

I read with dismay how our forum all of a sudden took a political twist - a definitely unprecedented and uncalled for direction for a forum that should only be focused on our hobby.

Personally, who ever it is - whatever religion, race, political faction, sports preferences and eating habits should be encouraged to contribute herein, on condition that his contribution is stricly oriented towards the hobby damsel pleasing.

I strongly urge all contributors to move away from political or cultural hatred. This is strictly not the spirit of global unity in the name of combating of global evil.

Wagner

Marpa
01-09-08, 14:49
I hold nothing against America nor did I intend opening the discussion down this lane. I just felt that the way you asked about "Maltese girls" sounded patronising and silly, as though our girls are natives still wearing grass skirts.

Imagine if I asked you the same question back using the same terminology. Anyway, if I misunderstood you, then I am sorry for creating such a stir.

What the f!@k are you talking about? I know its not a 3rd world country and never gave an indication that it was. So I am a little perplexed by your answer. I asked a simple question if it hard or easy to meet non pro girls. I have seen pictures of Maltese girls and they look beautiful and I was thinking about going there. Thats the extent of my question. You got a chip on your shoulder against Americans that you should seek help to try to get off. Most Americans dont think the world revolves around them its just people like you that hate or are jealous of Americans that give that perception. So if you dont want to contribute anything positive to my question then just dont say anything.

Illini333
01-09-08, 18:31
I hold nothing against America nor did I intend opening the discussion down this lane. I just felt that the way you asked about "Maltese girls" sounded patronising and silly, as though our girls are natives still wearing grass skirts.

Imagine if I asked you the same question back using the same terminology. Anyway, if I misunderstood you, then I am sorry for creating such a stir.

I did not mean for it to sound that way. If you would have said "American girls" or "Mexican girls" I do not think that sounds silly or patronizing. But I understand and I am sorry about the miscommunication. I know Malta has a very high standard of living. I was just curious what the non pro girls were like because each country has its own culture and attitude about certain things.

Marpa
01-09-08, 19:10
I did not mean for it to sound that way. If you would have said "American girls" or "Mexican girls" I do not think that sounds silly or patronizing. But I understand and I am sorry about the miscommunication. I know Malta has a very high standard of living. I was just curious what the non pro girls were like because each country has its own culture and attitude about certain things.

Perhaps it was more the words "local" "dark skin" "poverty" and "I'm from the United States and white", that triggered me off.

But enough said, as you cleared up matters very well in a dignified manner.

If you do come to Malta drop me a line and I would be glad to meet you.

Member #3123
01-09-08, 21:05
Some hours to my subscription are active, but would really like some action at my hotel tomorrow nigth as I arrive . Staying at the Hotel Phoenicia Malta.

Thanks in advance.

Illini333
01-10-08, 17:38
Perhaps it was more the words "local" "dark skin" "poverty" and "I'm from the United States and white", that triggered me off.

But enough said, as you cleared up matters very well in a dignified manner.

If you do come to Malta drop me a line and I would be glad to meet you.

Thanks. I will take you up on that offer if I come. It should be sometime this summer. How are the clubs? Are they filled more with tourist? Thanks

XxxManiac
01-10-08, 20:06
Hello guys,

Do you agree that the scene in Malta is getting from bad to worse, I think its month since we had any news of some fresh blood, if any 1 knows of some fresh blodd do not hesitate to msg me.

Wagner
01-11-08, 08:51
Dear Maniac

You may be surprised to learn that "fresh blood" will appear on the local scene some time in May. It will be the next edition of Rambo (starring Sylvester as John Rambo) in our cinemas and probably rated AO.

Please do excuse my insolent and sarcastic contribution - but I can only agree with you that the Maltese situation cannot be any worse. Where is the much "pre-election" promised FREE MOVEMENT of WORKERS? I wonder where our little country is heading - possibly trying to become the holiest EU Member State of all (and holier than the Holy Land itself!). And to make matters worse - it seems that even Amsterdam authorities are taking a twist against the hobby. Yab Yum's recent legal fight is just one example.

At this point I ask if it is worth the while to trust our authorities and politicians any further? Anarchic as it may sound, I strongly believe these people are not even worth our trouble of exercising our legs to the polls!!

Gentlemen - I await your kind contributions.

Wagner

Hello guys,

Do you agree that the scene in Malta is getting from bad to worse, I think its month since we had any news of some fresh blood, if any 1 knows of some fresh blodd do not hesitate to msg me.

Franss
01-11-08, 21:51
Cool down Marpa nobody's saying anything about superiorty.

ALL that I'm saying is that maltese chics would rather have a yankee than any other any day of the week. Personally I went there for new year

I went to Havana disco had a couple of shots. (maybe too many) and then walked straight up to the DJ and asked to him to welcome me. I swear the moment he said a big welcome to Joe from the States and the girls were swarming around me). After I took my pick, you could say I didn't see much of Malta the remaining days of my stay. Oh I didn't pay a cent.

P.S. Please note this website was created for Mongering and not for critizing each other.

Joe

What the yank said is true! Maltese sluts would do anything to bed a yank (and hopefully get preggie too!).

That damn US citizenship smells toooooo way good!

Maltese girls' huge hunger for yank cock, be it white, black or latino is comparable to teenage scandinavian girls' hunger for prime Maltese cock ONLY!.

Franss
01-11-08, 21:53

Heyyyyyy.... what's wrong with natives wearing grass skirts???? I would love to bang Pocahontas!!! Bareback preferably!

Ozrich
01-15-08, 23:18
Hey, anyone got any information on how the conversion is panning out with regard to the cost of mongering?

Is it as we feared? Are prices inflated?

I know we don't have much else to report but surely someone has some info re prices they have paid since Jan 1

Regards,

Ozrich

Uncino
01-16-08, 07:51
Hey, anyone got any information on how the conversion is panning out with regard to the cost of mongering?

I know we don't have much else to report but surely someone has some info re prices they have paid since Jan 1

Regards,

OzrichYes prices in the cases of massages are on the upward trend for rounding off.

Wagner
01-16-08, 10:10
Dear Oz

As expected, the Euro change over has INDEED resulted in a price increase.

What Charlene used to charge (LM10) is now Euro 25. What Maria used to charge (LM10) is also Euro 25. That is a 7.3% increase on the price.

And they say that the cost of living is controlled! My ...

Wagner

Regards,

Ozrich

Dirty Larry
01-16-08, 15:46
Firstly, Hi Everyone!

I am new to the forum and bought a subscription. Have been browsing through these pages for a long time and decided to join actively. I've been in Malta since a couple of month and have collected some experience.

Apart from some lousy ones in Gzira, I met a girl named Maria some time ago in a bar in Paceville. She claims that she is half Brazilian and half Spanish. She does speak Spanish, but I presume that she is Arab.

She looks ok, bit on the chubby side, not bad though. She has a very nice character and is friendly. I've met her twice. Gives a great BBBJ. Can't tell you anything about the price, since she didn't want me to pay (I think she likes me), but I guess its a little bit more expensive. I've got her mobile number. So if anybody is interested pm me.

In return, does anybody have contact to massage places. (and I don't mean the ones where they leave out the most important parts of the body; 0)

Looking forward to partcipate here. Larry

Mario Malta
01-28-08, 12:21
Hi all,

I am new to this site, though I have been visiting it to read comments for months. Am from Malta, and as you may all know, have this hobby. Mongering! About 2 weeks ago I have been to Claudia's apt, but unfortunately Claudia was not available (she was booked). I was introduced to one of her friends, forgot her name. ! She is a 6 to 7 in figure, gave a good BJ but she's very difficult to communicate with! She hardly speaks any english. German only! IT seems there were more than Claudia and this girl in the apartment. I saw another girl passing by, as this girl was coming into my room. But when I asked her, she told me that only she and Claudia were there. And behaved like she was not understanding me when I asked her about the other girl. Does anybody knows better? I was not satisfied with this girl. And next time when I call again, either Claudia or nothing! In the meantime I have visited the Russian message at Hamrun/St Venera and when I asked about any extras. I was almost kicked out! Does anybody knows something about this place? Is it one of the normal message parlours without doing the essential things? ! At least, with the russian lady over there, I would have enjoyed it should at least she offers something like the thai one in Bkara.

MaltaPunter
01-29-08, 14:45
Hi all, I am quite new to the Malta scene, and would appreciate some help in settling in. I am a regular punter in European countries, and have been shocked at how little talent there is in Malta. So far.

If anyone can give me some links/numbers for pros I would be grateful and can offer some info on other places in returm.

Cheers

[Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

MaltaPunter
01-31-08, 10:01
Mystic,

I thought this was a forum. I was just posting a query. If anyone want to trand info we can do it on the forum for the benefit of all.

Also I know loads of guys who travel in and out of Malta. Not necessarily to get laid, but having the right info on where to head can make it a better experience.

Punter

Wagner
02-09-08, 18:47
“courage enlarges, cowardice diminishes resources. in desperate straits the fears of the timid aggravate the dangers that imperil the brave” christian nevell bovee

wagner is sipping a marvellous vsop hennessy one clear winter afternoon, puffing an aged monte no 2 in a clear sweet breeze, bringing the sounds of timid waves caressing the carelessly pitted rocks of ta xbiex. a recollection of his puntering experiences in malta and across europe makes him think about what future is in store for malta. march 8 holds a new milestone in malta’s political setting, but what are its implications on the local knight errant community? wagner’s grey matter is at work, wondering at the implications of his no 1 vote on the very fateful day.

notwithstanding, he must have spent too many lonely nights in his sex prison – with the only relief coming from a collection of suggestive and educative internet streams of a strong adult orientation. wagner is too horny not to admit that he can no longer fulfil his 2008 resolution of retirement from puntering.

resolute and firm in his decision, he rings his old time friend claudia – only to learn that her day has come to a close quite early. she blames a headache and a very busy schedule to which wagner can only proffer some health care advice. the phone call leaves him doubly desperate – a quick trip to the notorious streets of the msida/gzira thoroughfare lands him into nothing but potholes and a couple of window staged ladies seemingly, compelling wagner to leave the area with a look on his face resembling edvard munch’s 1893 “skirk”. malta must be in need of help. it is indeed a desolate isle that promises nothing but an evasive attitude by authorities on both arguments – pot hole ridden roads and escort services.

he turns to his old rolodex and searches his old acquaintances – a good old contact surfaces to whom wagner makes a desperate call. on the phone, the contact is elusive and says he is out of business. on insisting, wagner manages to get an urgent appointment from the dottore at his clinic in st. julian’s, to whom, wagner rushes. it takes wagner half an hour’s drive through traffic ridden, heavily polluted roads until he reaches his clinical destination. there, wagner is introduced to three russian therapists, one of whom is a gentle and young anastasia.

she is a gorgeous babe – 20 years old and standing at just 1m60, she is dressed in outstanding black attire. a quick visit to the bathroom where anastasia indulges in cleaning jr and off to the couch, where wagner is made to lie down. his therapist expounds the conditions inflicting wagner’s psyche.

it is not long that anastasia can come up with a diagnosis. wagner is an extreme case of sexual compulsion disorder to which she can recommend a fellatio. she takes no further time and indulges her tongue into a sensual dance on jr, giving one of the greatest heads wagner ever received in his life. her technique is tremendous and is not long before jr erupts like a mini etna.

wagner is thankful but feels that a further helping will surely keep his disorder at bay for at least one day. he engages in a short discussion with anastasia, to which she engages in extreme girlfriend behaviour – deep kisses, caresses, fondling, with eventual fellatio, cunnilingus and 69. in instants, the two are shagging – doggie, missionary, butterfly and finishing off in a spoons position with a second eruption. anastasia is out of this therapy as new – she can evidently take more but wagner is experiencing serious therapeutic side effects: exhaustion, dry balls, weakness and a general stendahl syndrome.

wagner leaves the clinic crawling to his car yet refreshed. how long will the effects of this therapy last?

Ergod
02-19-08, 20:18
It's been some time...

Here's an update. Nothing much to look forward to...

FOREIGN GIRLS:

Ex San Gwann Place: Busted. Dude jailed.

Ronnie: 4 girls. They all look terrible to say the least. Place is run down.

Sliema GH: 1 girl. Around 30. Not too bad.

Others: Claudia is the only one around.

GZIRA:

Hopeless. A bunch of junkies. Spotted two new faces behind opel showroom. Were too ugly, i didnt bother and looked like junkies.

Another new face on the 2nd floor appt round gasan insurance showroom (the girl bros mis was referring to). Didnt try her.

Others: Same old faces.

MARSA:

Spotted 3 old faces and a new face...looks are crap, 30ish and a seems to be a junkie.

Maria still operates from appartment close to bov.

OTHERS:

Doreen (also calls herself Claire) and her friend are still doing freelance work from their apartment in Valletta, but when I last called I was told the price went up to 30....for a 10 minute quicky...obviously..I refused.

Anything new worth noting guys?

MaltaPunter
02-20-08, 10:32
Hi all,

Since I have had very few suggestions I have been asking around town, and this Ronny, the Berkley in sliema and taxi drivers seem to be the places to get some right now. Anyone got any good or bad experience of these, and how would I contact them

Thanks

Punter

XxxManiac
04-03-08, 16:45
Hellow,

Any news felas!

Ergod
04-04-08, 18:03
Berkely?? what u talking about? it's been out of action for over 3-4 yrs, it's been demolished and replaced with apartments....

Hi all,

Since I have had very few suggestions I have been asking around town, and this Ronny, the Berkley in sliema and taxi drivers seem to be the places to get some right now. Anyone got any good or bad experience of these, and how would I contact them

Thanks

Punter

Erotsex
05-08-08, 11:58
I don't know what is happenng on the island we are more similar to Libya than Europe, what a shame:(
Anyone heared about 2 maltese gals in south area B'bugia?
Please send your comments
better luck
erotsex

Uncino
05-13-08, 08:09
The above advert on local newspaper in the classified ads is fake.

Malti
05-14-08, 10:16
With reference to what Uncino wrote I can confirm that most of the massage adverts are just a fake and a scam. It is not worth giving them a call since very high prices are charged with nothing in return.

Hornijoe76
05-22-08, 13:23
I don't know what is happenng on the island we are more similar to Libya than Europe, what a shame.

Better luck

ErotsexWhat happened? And why is it more similar to Libya?

XxxManiac
06-17-08, 11:08
At least I got some good news! Claudia has another girl working with her and she is a maltese girl, you can have them both or else you can go with the maltese girl only! On the other hand do you have any updates my fellow mongers!

Ozrich
06-19-08, 09:06
At least I got some good news! Claudia has another girl working with her and she is a maltese girl, you can have them both or else you can go with the maltese girl only! On the other hand do you have any updates my fellow mongers!Sorry guys, I had Claudia's friend a few weeks ago and whilst she may be quite nice(ish) looking, and she is Maltese, she is a lousy punt!

Claudia, on the other hand is lovely and a true GFE - thank God we have at least her still on this Island!

Ozrich

mixer235
06-21-08, 16:14
Anyone knows any good place for massage that can include hj?

Malti
06-29-08, 10:23
Does anybody know what has happened to Claudia? Its been over a week but I cannot get through to her anymore.

Ergod
06-30-08, 12:10
Does anybody know what has happened to Claudia? Its been over a week but I cannot get through to her anymore.

Called early last week. Seemed like business as usual.

Marpa
06-30-08, 14:52

better luck
erotsex

Perhaps this might answer your question. Does anyone know where this place is (or was) ?

THE TIMES
Sunday, 29th June 2008 - 15:51CET

Woman accused of defiling girl
A 26-year-old woman was today charged in court with defiling a 16 year old girl by allegedly forcing her to prostitute herself in the past months.

The woman, from Birzebbuga, pleaded not guilty to defilement, participating in a sexual act with the minor, the involvement in running a brothel and threatening and insulting the girl.

Magistrate Doreen Clarke, who presided over the arraignment, ordered a ban on the names of both the accused and the minor. The woman was remanded in police custody.

Police Inspector Raymond Aquilina prosecuted.
---------------------------------------------------------------

The Malta Independent

Woman charged with defiling girl

The court, presided over by magistrate Doreen Clarke, ordered a ban on the names of the woman and the alleged victim.

The woman, who is not Maltese, pleaded not guilty to the charges of defilement, participating in a sexual act with the minor and running a brothel.

She was also charged with acting as a pimp, forcing the girl to prostitute herself and living off the earnings of prostitution.

She also pleaded not guilty to threatening and insulting the girl.

Magistrate Clarke refused to grant the woman bail and remanded her in custody.

Police inspector Raymond Aquilina prosecuted

T

Ergod
07-06-08, 22:40
Three men from Naxxar, Kappara and Paola were on Saturday arraigned in front of Magistrate Dr. Grixti, accused of living off prostitution and the keeping of persons against their will.45-year old John Saliba, 48-year old Samuel Ritchie, and the youngest, 27-year old Jonathan Gilson all pleaded not guilty to the accusations and were granted freedom against a deposit of €5000 and a personal guarantee of another €5000 together with other conditions.

All three were accused of living off the prostitution of foreign girls, and the running of a brothel.

Saliba and Ritchie were accused of trafficking and keeping a person against her will, with the aim of prostitution.

Also, Saliba and Gilson were accused of permitting the use of am establishment in Ghar il-Lembi Street in Sliema for prostitution or other immoral acts.

The pair was also accused of employing people who had no license to work.

Samuel Ritchie on his own was accused of keeping a person against her will, and of relapsing.

The Prosecution was led by Inspector Louise Calleja.

Meanwhile, seven foreign women were also charged with loitering, after pleading guilty to the accusations brought against them.

The women whose ages vary from 22 to 33 hail from Hungary, Romania and Poland.

They were fined €25 each and were granted provisional freedom for three months.

http://www.di-ve.com/Default.aspx?ID=45&M=&Action=1&NewsId=52614

Ergod
07-08-08, 17:27
Anybody been to ronnie lately?

Crocket
07-13-08, 11:26
Hi there!

Been a while since I last wrote(there isn't much to write about!) There's a new girl in Gzira, (definetly not for good for me but), whihc according to a friend she gives an an excellent BBJ with CIM and with some play takes anal aswell. She's on the third floor of the building opposite the construction site. Early twenties, and price 25 euros.

Ahh, forgot to tell you...she's black!!

Persk Indol
07-21-08, 22:43
This island is making me crazy, I really need a decent woman for some nature relief. Please does anyone know of anyone?

Ergod
07-23-08, 12:43
I would not pay 25 euros for a black woman, with all due respect.

I wouldn't even accept if she had to pay me 25 euro!

Persk Indol
07-26-08, 12:17
Has anyone ever tried any woman from www.vicesisters.com ?

Malti
07-28-08, 10:33
Yes I have called them and even went to their flat which is in a run down block of apartments next to the Hilton Hotel. Almost all the photos are fakes whilst Molly is a post-op TV.

Persk Indol
07-28-08, 23:13
Are they worth trying?

I mean are they old or what.

Since you said all photos are fakes.

Malti
07-29-08, 10:06
Not worth it. They ask for 100 Euros and they look horrible.

Wagner
07-30-08, 08:58
The times of Malta
Wednesday, 30th july 2008
"prostitution charges a 24-year-old man of German origin was yesterday charged with living off the earnings of prostitution over the past years.

lars wrede, who holds a Maltese passport and lives in san Ġwann, pleaded not guilty to running a brothel and living off the earnings of the prostitution of two women.

he was remanded in custody.

police inspector graziella murep001 prosecuted.

lawyer patrick valentino was legal aid to mr wrede."

so there goes malta's only decent option to us fellows of the confraternity. what kind of bastard could have possibly thought that our only resort posed a threat to our society and economy? Wagner just wonders how this country lives only during the times of election then dives into gross boredom.

Taommi
07-30-08, 09:26
what a shock to read this report. pity. i wonder who was the smartass to pull this one! surley, he is either very fond of his wife or else he likes to play on his own. i could not resist and not pass a comment. i have been away for a long time. but this. this is too much.

the times of malta
wednesday, 30th july 2008
"prostitution charges

a 24-year-old man of german origin was yesterday charged with living off the earnings of prostitution over the past years.

lars wrede, who holds a maltese passport and lives in san Ġwann, pleaded not guilty to running a brothel and living off the earnings of the prostitution of two women.

he was remanded in custody.

police inspector graziella murep001 prosecuted.

lawyer patrick valentino was legal aid to mr wrede."

so there goes malta's only decent option to us fellows of the confraternity. what kind of bastard could have possibly thought that our only resort posed a threat to our society and economy? wagner just wonders how this country lives only during the times of election then dives into gross boredom.

Ergod
07-30-08, 20:22
I'm with u on this Taommi

What a shock to read this report. Pity. I wonder who was the smartass to pull this one! Surley, he is either very fond of his wife or else he likes to play on his own. I could not resist and not pass a comment. I have been away for a long time. But this. This is too much.

Persk Indol
07-31-08, 23:13
I really cannot understand what a man is supposed to do in this shithole of country.

AtGzira apart that all women are old and ugly. It is quite embarassing to use the services of one them. What am I supposed to do shout from under their balconies "Hey youuuuu up there how much for a BJ? "

And other than Gzira all kind of *****house get closed down by the police.

It is not fair on people who need these services.

Jms For Sex
08-11-08, 04:40
hi all,

i have just come across this great site. from the prev reports it seems that a couple of years ago it was much better in this country for mongering. but today it is just crap. usually i tend to find a girl that satisfies me but nowadays it's impossible to find one. i have just been around gzira ..hopeless case. i managed to give a lift to two russian girls but have to be very careful here since they may be **** and thats real trouble if youre caught. gone are the good old days of phoning captain cock's club and fixing a job with jenny. blah what a shitty place this country has come!

Ergod
08-11-08, 11:10
Any news r.e. claudia?

Ergod
08-18-08, 14:52
German breaches house arrest condition to go property hunting
by Juan Ameen

A German national was jailed for one month after he went property hunting with his girlfriend, breaching bail conditions that ordered him to stay away from her.

Lars Wrede, who has been living in Malta since 2004, was charged in August 2007 with illegally living off the earnings of Claudia Bautz, who is also his girlfriend. He was granted bail against a deposit of €1,500 and a personal guarantee of €4,000.

One of the bail conditions imposed on Wrede by the court was that he could not approach any of the witnesses, including Ms Bautz.

However, the court, presided over by Magistrate Consuelo Scerri Herrera, heard the testimony of two witnesses in the pending court case who sold property and were approached by Ms Bautz because she wanted to rent property.

The two witnesses told the court that Wrede accompanied Ms Bautz when showing her round the property she was interested in.

However, in his testimony, Wrede said that they were lying and that he was not with her at the time.

Magistrate Scerri Herrera said that the crux of this particular case was the issue of credibility and pointed out that she saw no reason why the two witnesses would lie about Wrede accompanying Ms Bautz when she was viewing property.

In handing down her judgment, Magistrate Scerri Herrera found Wrede guilty of breaching his bail conditions and jailed him for one month.

Dr Patrick Valentino appeared for Wrede.

http://www.independent.com.mt/news.asp?newsitemid=73907

Taommi
08-21-08, 11:17
Yesterday I went to visit an old contact. He owns a guest house. He has this girl, in her late twenties. Good looking, nice figure, a bit full infect but has a lovely pair of boobs that makes one forget the rest. She is good at her job, but that is the problem. She treats you like a client, come on, lets do it and bye bye, that sort of service. The good ladies that used to ‘love’ doing the job are hard to find! Pity

Ergod
08-22-08, 14:56
Are your referring to the Fat ugly one at soleado?

Yesterday I went to visit an old contact. He owns a guest house. He has this girl, in her late twenties. Good looking, nice figure, a bit full infect but has a lovely pair of boobs that makes one forget the rest. She is good at her job, but that is the problem. She treats you like a client, come on, lets do it and bye bye, that sort of service. The good ladies that used to ‘love’ doing the job are hard to find! Pity

Ergod
08-26-08, 14:39
I've got a new contact, a beautiful maltese babe I met in gzira. Came across her coincidentally, she's absolutely gorgeous, service isnt bad but is abit robotic. She's 22 but absolutely gorgeous. She said it was her first time in Gzira and doens't intend to roam about in the area.

You need to call her to set up an appointment. She hasnt got an apartment so u'll have do the deed in your car.

I'm ready to give out the number to anyone who gives me a new decent contact or Claudia's new number (if she does have one!). Apologies for resorting to bartering, but the amount of information coming to the forum is virtually non existent, so i have no other option.

Cheers

Persk Indol
08-26-08, 16:59
I've got a new contact, a beautiful maltese babe I met in gzira. Came across her coincidentally, she's absolutely gorgeous, service isnt bad but is abit robotic. She's 22 but absolutely gorgeous. She said it was her first time in Gzira and doens't intend to roam about in the area.

You need to call her to set up an appointment. She hasnt got an apartment so u'll have do the deed in your car.

I'm ready to give out the number to anyone who gives me a new decent contact or Claudia's new number (if she does have one!). Apologies for resorting to bartering, but the amount of information coming to the forum is virtually non existent, so i have no other option.

CheersErgod, I am willing to pay you a session with this contact, if you give me the details. Sorry I would barter it if I had a contact myself.

And if I may ask, what is the best time to roam about in gzira?

Ergod
08-27-08, 09:15
Persk,

Thanks for your offer, but I'm not after cash. I would say there's no specific best time to roam about in Gzira, you just have to take a gamble and visit the area at different times. Its really luck related...so you have to try out different times and keep your fingers crossed!

Ergod, I am willing to pay you a session with this contact, if you give me the details. Sorry I would barter it if I had a contact myself.

And if I may ask, what is the best time to roam about in gzira?

Persk Indol
08-27-08, 23:31
In testaferrata street, where the girls usually sit there used to be a very very beautiful woman always dressed in black with a tanned complexion and brown long hair. I used to see her in the morning sitting also but this was like a year ago.

Does anyone know anything about her? she was not more than 30yrs old for sure.

Taommi
08-28-08, 07:19
Good morning. That is the place allright! She is chubby but not uggly, i mean i seen worse! If you wish drop a note, I might have something that interestes you.

Are your referring to the Fat ugly one at soleado?

Ergod
08-28-08, 18:13
Note dropped mate ;)

As regards to the 'Chubby Girl'....u're right, we've all seen worse!

:P

Good morning. That is the place allright! She is chubby but not uggly, i mean i seen worse! If you wish drop a note, I might have something that interestes you.

Persk Indol
08-28-08, 22:36
Is she visible when you enter, or do you have to ask someone for her?

Ergod
08-29-08, 07:27
Is she visible when you enter, or do you have to ask someone for her?

If you're referring to the Chubby Girl, you need to call the guy who takes care of the place to make an appointment

Jamez153
09-07-08, 17:15
Hey guys, I'm new to the forum, and love wot you guys are doin! Since I'm new, I was wondering if any of you had some contacts or numbers you can give me for a quickee?

Thanks

James

Prisoner 2501
09-08-08, 00:48
Hi guys,

I'm new in here .... well, I've been lurking for the last week or so. As a newbie I guess I can't ask for contact numbers etc. so I won't. Punted occasionally on holidays but only decided to start practising the hobby here a couple of months ago.

I'm absolutely shocked by the lack of quality service providers, especially on the net. To be honest, I expected something better. My philosophy is that a €200 punt with a stunner (followed by hibernation for a few weeks) is better than 5 €40 punts with mediocre looking girls.

I will post a field report, and my observations on vicesisters.com, as my initial contributions to this excellent forum, but at this stage I need urgent assistance from you kind souls out there.

I've driven down Testaferrata Steet twice this weekend, and twice I saw this stunning WG near the pet shop. Few questions: Is she real or is she TS? What is the etiquette in the area? Should I drive up to her and pick her up, or should I park somewhere discreet and approach on foot?

Any assistance would be most welcome.

Prisoner 2501
09-08-08, 01:19
Saw Kate on vicesisters.com as decided to book her. Photos looked very interesting, and in the end proved to be genuine!

As soon as I met her, I suspected she was TS. Quick decision was needed. Should I stay or should I go? Decided that I stay if she was post-op, and run like hell if she was pre-op.

She turned out to be post-op, so I guess that's technically and legally female, but it's not my cup of tea, so it was always going to be my first and last experience of this sort.

Anyway, attitude was excellent, and flat was spotless. I think that deep down she is really a girl, and I can't say one bad word about her. Service consisted of CBJ and FS. A was neither offered nor requested.

Damage for 30 minute session was €100.

Fun123
09-08-08, 11:43
Any hints where one can get a massage with a few extras included?

Malti
09-09-08, 14:20
Hi prisoner 2501, the girl you refer to as Kate is also Molly, the post op TV who sometimes works in Gzira. I will never pay 100 Euros for a session when I know that she charges a quarter of that price elsewhere. Its just not worth it.

Prisoner 2501
09-09-08, 18:11
Hi prisoner 2501, the girl you refer to as Kate is also Molly, the post op TV who sometimes works in Gzira. I will never pay 100 Euros for a session when I know that she charges a quarter of that price elsewhere. Its just not worth it.Thanks Malti,

No, Kate is not Molly. Molly advertises as Dana on vicesisters, and I suspect also as Ginger. Kate's photos on the site are genuine, and I don't think that she works also at Gzira.

Malti
09-10-08, 13:26
Yes Prisoner you are right, however she does work in Gzira, I saw her last night opposite the bar in Testaferrata street at the flats which are still operating.

Mmt01
09-11-08, 18:35
Kate is definately not Molly, and i must say that her service is impeccible, also her photos dont do her justice, she's better in real life

Prisoner 2501
09-12-08, 20:22
Has anyone had any luck with the girls who advertise on vicesisters?

I emailed Sandra twice last month but got no reply.

Anyone has experiences to share about Kira and Chanel?

Mmt01
09-13-08, 23:14
Well, I've tried Kate and she was very good at what she did, she wasn't too keen on anal though, however was quite open and willing to do what I desired.

Malti
09-13-08, 23:17
Just to inform all of you that Kate is currently walking up and down Testaferrata street plying her trade. She is asking for 25 Euros for a session in the car. When I asked how much it would cost me to take her to her place she told me its 75 Euros.

Persk Indol
09-15-08, 00:45
I really cannot understand str8 people enjoying a session with a post op man.

Sorry I do not mean to offend you but I prefer to take a ticket to manchester or amsterdam and spend some more money rather than have sex with a post op man. Even the thought of it makes me sick.

I hope that if I encounter Kate I recognize that she is not a natural.

Taommi
09-16-08, 09:36
With summer soon ending, things might get better for us blokes. Yesterday at about 10pm near the big building site in Msida there were to chicks walking by. One short and petite whilst the other one was taller with a better build. The short one has a flat were one can call her and meet not very far away. Hopefully soon, i will have in hand some good contacts when they arrive. Winter is so much better than summer!!
A small note to Malti. The Kate I know will be back in Malta after the 18th of this month. Seems like there are two girls with the same name!! She personally sent me this message,so i aint making this up!!

Taommi
09-18-08, 09:56
It is good to note that Kate is back in business.

Anyone can contact her.

Have fun guys!

Taommi
09-19-08, 14:27
Hello people. The new season has brought good news. An old contact is back in business. She is the best around. I am sure you blokes know about whom I am refering. Have funs guys!

PS. In the meantime, there is another contact near by. Not far from her place but she is maltese. If one really wants to hit it. There are places, it's not that bad after all.

Ergod
10-10-08, 15:33
Things dont seem to be improving. Drove through gzira yesterday, and i spotted policemen patrolling the area behind the opel showroom on foot. 3-4 Hours later i drove by again, must have been 1 or 2 am and they were still there, just beneth the camera.

There is a new girl, shes got curly hair, tall and chubby. She strolls further up the road I just mentioned normally. She's asking for 40 euro!! Obviously I had to refuse!

Ergod
10-11-08, 11:58
Police were monitoring all the zone on foot again last night...

Things dont seem to be improving. Drove through gzira yesterday, and i spotted policemen patrolling the area behind the opel showroom on foot. 3-4 Hours later i drove by again, must have been 1 or 2 am and they were still there, just beneth the camera.

There is a new girl, shes got curly hair, tall and chubby. She strolls further up the road I just mentioned normally. She's asking for 40 euro!! Obviously I had to refuse!

Persk Indol
10-12-08, 22:31
But all the police can do is stop the loitering girls right? Or is it considered breaking the law if a man goes to a girl in a private apartment?

Malti
10-13-08, 09:25
A per previous reports I can confirm that there is a much heavier police presence in the area. Last night however I was lucky enough to pick up two girls (Sarah and Simone) from near the BMW showroom. They have their own flat in Msida and I went there with them. They are both quite young however give an awesome performance, including lesbian scenes. The total damage for a thirty minute session including BBBJ, 69's and Sex in different position was a 100 Euros between the both of them. PM me for details

Ergod
10-13-08, 13:48
Where they wearing shorts with sort of tights beneath?

A per previous reports I can confirm that there is a much heavier police presence in the area. Last night however I was lucky enough to pick up two girls (Sarah and Simone) from near the BMW showroom. They have their own flat in Msida and I went there with them. They are both quite young however give an awesome performance, including lesbian scenes. The total damage for a thirty minute session including BBBJ, 69's and Sex in different position was a 100 Euros between the both of them. PM me for details

Malti
10-13-08, 15:00
Yes they were.

Ergod
10-13-08, 16:15
Picked up one of them for 30 euro. She said she's called sabrina.

Yes they were.

Ergod
10-15-08, 15:40
To my knowledge visiting a girl in her appt is not against the law.

There has to be evidence that money actually changed hands. But i'd rather u double check.

But all the police can do is stop the loitering girls right? Or is it considered breaking the law if a man goes to a girl in a private apartment?

Crocket
10-15-08, 20:15
Technically, prostitution is legal in Malta.
Soliciting in streets, activity in public places(even hotels), forced prostitution and minors involvement is what is illegal.

Crocket
10-16-08, 21:13
Hi

Fresh air... at last!!! Got a new contact, early 20's, nice figure, good looking and gentle and she works from her own place! Really worth it guys. She gave BBJ and slightly GFE too and most of all, no hurry.

Trusted members may contact me for details.

Cheers

Ergod
10-22-08, 13:47
Guys

Ronnie has 2 new girls. Dont get over excited....they look awful.

Jms For Sex
10-22-08, 13:54
Hi all

Yesterday have been to Bormla and saw a girl (well not sure it authentic or not) near bus terminus. Any feedbaack on her?

Also been to Gzira and saw more or less usual faces but did not spot police anywhere.

Take care all

Jms

Persk Indol
10-29-08, 22:36
Is Ronnie in his old place?

Malti
10-30-08, 10:55
Yesterday evening there were a number of plain clothes policemen in the Testaferrata Street, Nerik Mizzi area. They were driving around in a white Hyundai and stopped me asking why I was driving around the area. They took my details and sent me away. I know they cannot proceed legally against me however it still scares the living daylights out of people. For now I will avoid the area.

Ergod
10-30-08, 14:34
Is Ronnie in his old place?Yes he is.

Ergod
10-30-08, 14:36
Yesterday evening there were a number of plain clothes policemen in the Testaferrata Street, Nerik Mizzi area. They were driving around in a white Hyundai and stopped me asking why I was driving around the area. They took my details and sent me away. I know they cannot proceed legally against me however it still scares the living daylights out of people. For now I will avoid the area.There were also uniformed policemen patrolling the area on foot. They're become opressive and it's working out as very very very few girls and cars could be seen around

Ergod
11-03-08, 16:38
Anyone managed to get hold of claudia lately? Tried a number of times to no avail.

Taommi
11-07-08, 12:50
The last time i offered you her number you told me that you made contact!

Anyone managed to get hold of claudia lately? Tried a number of times to no avail.

Ergod
11-08-08, 19:01
Yes I did and i've been there... I tried 3 times lately and the phone was turned off

The last time i offered you her number you told me that you made contact!

Ergod
11-24-08, 12:42
Tried reaching her again...no luck, mobile turned off

Yes I did and i've been there... I tried 3 times lately and the phone was turned off

XxxManiac
11-27-08, 15:07
Crocket,

Any chance of giving us the contact via pm of the new girl that you mention about a month ago.

Plaesisarivm
12-29-08, 13:12
Hi folks,

I'm currently enjoying a few days in Malta till 04/01. Any reliable, updated info or where to find some nice young meat? SWs. Anything!

Do those nice Russian girls at MTL 20 a session still exist? If so where?

Any info would be highly appreciated & thanks in advance!

Happy New Year everyone

Marpa
01-10-09, 14:57
Has anyone watched that crappy program on prostitution? It was on TVM last Friday. As if they really know what's it all about. Too many women speakers were vying each other for equality (sexual equality) etc.. we've heard it all before. There was one man who seemed to know a thing or two about mongering but he kept being cut short. The women on the panel were at one time twisting the issue about not finding men to prostitute too! It also degenerated that we, mongers, end up becoming paedophiles to satisfy our fantasies. Such a load of silly suggestions!

However, one positive thing to come out is that there are still Eastern European girls around, if fact there was a hidden interview with a Ukrainian woman who works in a flat with other ( I think she said eight) Ukrainian/Russian prostitutes. Does anyone have a clue where this place could be ??

Ergod
01-11-09, 02:31
Wish I did mate!

However, one positive thing to come out is that there are still Eastern European girls around, if fact there was a hidden interview with a Ukrainian woman who works in a flat with other ( I think she said eight) Ukrainian/Russian prostitutes. Does anyone have a clue where this place could be ??

Pumping Jack
01-11-09, 09:36
Dear friends, didn't it crossed your minds that the 'Ukrainian girl' thing was all cooked up????..... because it did to me....big time, mates!!!!! The Xarabank people, along with a handful bunch of 'know-all', opportunists and crooked guys have hooked up our island and detroying it, together with its traditions and values, bit by bit. That is my opinion....and this programm was pre-determined to serve its cause in line with the 'regeneration' of the Gzira Red Light district, in order for some guys to become millions of euros richer overnight than they already beefed up from such manoeuvres on our shores (buying rundown property at peppercorn prices, manipulate all the Govt systems and media in order to shut down and kick all the red light activity from there, and, 'behold', their property become gold overnight!!!). We are witnessing this, I say shamelessly, in front of all our and the nation's eyes, my friends. Yes, for me the whole Xarabank thing was all cooked up, as part of this whole manipulation process........

jack

Wagner
01-11-09, 15:57
Dear All

I've kept silent all these months - but not inactive.
In all earnest I feel that Xarabank is as attractive as the remaining pathetic Kartanzjan holding grannies who still totter Testaferrata street in search of a desperado for a quickie. For me, Xarabank has been an "over and out" feature in the Maltese media for a number of years after noting that audiences are typically moved in a direction where Where's Everybody want to go. What's the surprise of having a few Euro going down WE's way from the Testaferrata developer?

Guys, I suggest you turn to truer and more reliable sources of information if you still want to punter locally. Girls are in seriously short supply - and escorts are inexistent thanks to Gonzi's "socialist" regime. And if you really want to spend money for puntering - Europe is only 60Km away and a couple of Euros in Departure taxes and fuel surcharges, taking you to destinations where girls work on their own steam, make business profitably and legitimately, and give us some time to exercise our favourite hobby.

Wagner

Jms For Sex
01-11-09, 21:32
Yes we all know old Peppi is always doing somebody's else agenda.

I too think the whole thing was set up.

Only 1 thing positive. We have confirmation that mongering is legal!

Ergod
01-11-09, 23:26
It could be legal for what I know...but what's the point if there's no supply?

Only 1 thing positive. We have confirmation that mongering is legal!

Marpa
01-12-09, 10:58
QUOTE=Jms For Sex]Yes we all know old Peppi is always doing somebody's else agenda. I too think the whole thing was set up.
Only 1 thing positive. We have confirmation that mongering is legal![/QUOTE]

To come back to all your comments, although I was the first say that nobody, on this 2 hour program, really knew much (bar one speaker from the panel) on the true situation but I do not think Peppi was "doing somebody's agenda". Granted he acts like some naive asshole - he always seems the shocked and surprised that people have sex for money etc. etc, I really think that is that he is a bit of a pervert with any topic that touches on sex . This is about the 4th time he has had a program on the subject of prostitution or very similar subjects. I get the feeling that he wishes to go (or has gone) with a prostitute and is equally fascinated with experience, as we are. Back in 2000 he had a similar program about Russian prostitutes and had secretly filmed the bar at the old Berkley Hotel in Sliema. It's thanks to him or that program that I first found out where I had go to find Russians ! I'm hoping he'll help me a second time - can anyone send me a p.m. where
they think there are these Ukranian or Russian women whom he interviewed ?

Juveman
01-15-09, 06:01
Hi people ! Does anyone of you knows about a good place or a contact for a FULL body massage please? Thanks in advance for your help.

Marpa
01-16-09, 18:27
hi people ! does anyone of you knows about a good place or a contact for a full body massage please? thanks in advance for your help.

yes i do ! try this in birzebbugia "a special body swedish massage in a cosy atmosphere, by a female therapist. 79816464" and then put in a report on your experience.

Taommi
01-30-09, 16:10
Two men convicted of running a brothel have jail term reduced.

Two men have had jail sentences reduced on appeal after having been convicted of living off the earnings of prostitution and holding Pace’s Guesthouse in Sliema as a brothel.

Ian Camilleri and Ernst Pulis, were jailed for two years each after the first court found them guilty of prostituting women at the Sliema guesthouse. It resulted that on May 14, 2005 a search was carried out on the guesthouse in connection with investigations concerning prostitution, brothels and trafficking in human beings.

A second search was held in Adam’s guest house in Paceville where documents concerning the Sliema guesthouse were found. Four men and three women were found at the Sliema guesthouse, all of whom were arrested.

Taking the witness stand Josephine Chircop said that she used to go the guesthouse together with other women to prostitute themselves. The women were Maltese, Chinese and Russian.

She said the men would go to the guesthouse, choose a woman and then go up to a room. She would pay for the room ask for a condom and go up.

Mr Camilleri in a police statement said he used to look after the guesthouses' administration. When asked if it was used as a brothel he said 'sort of'. He would rent the room for Lm8.50 for half an hour , and for people he did not know Lm10.

The court of appeal, after taking into consideration that the crime could not be proved to be a continuous crime reduced their sentence from two years each to 16 months for Mr Pulis and 18 months for Mr Camilleri.

Padrino
02-01-09, 02:49
Can anyone please tell me what Club Paradiso in Sliema is like? Is it just another gentleman's club like the many mushrooming in pv?

I passed through Gzira tonight. There were 2/3 girls around all not older than 25. One good thing is that there were no police around.

Padrino
02-01-09, 02:51
I tried calling several times the woman for a massage but to no avail. You know of any other who give a special treatment?

Padrino
02-01-09, 08:52
yes i do ! try this in birzebbugia "a special body swedish massage in a cosy atmosphere, by a female therapist. 79816464" and then put in a report on your experience.do you know of any other person who can do some good massage as this number doesn't seem to work.

Padrino
02-01-09, 09:00
What is Club Paradiso like in Sliema?

Are there any hot girls or just lap dancing and thats all?

Daffon
02-02-09, 18:37
Can anyone please tell me what Club Paradiso in Sliema is like? Is it just another gentleman's club like the many mushrooming in pv?

I passed through Gzira tonight. There were 2/3 girls around all not older than 25. One good thing is that there were no police around.I am a keen geo-monger (reports on Brussels, Crete, Athens etc) and would appreciate more specific information since I am in NW Malta with my wife and although she may allow me out on my own (even knowning what I may get up to) I would have to have a definite plan or prospects to make it worth while.

If you don't want to specify streets and times on the forum because of the LE situation in Malta. I would be very grateful to receive a PM.

I am only here for a week so the sooner the better!

Thanks

Daffon

Jerry Atrick
02-08-09, 17:31
Please can anybody supply addresses and phone numbers of Massage Parlours in Malta who provide COMPLETE body massage? Some idea of prices charged would also be appreciated. If you don't want to put the addresses/phone numbers on the forum then please email me. Thanks (MY thanks to Marpa who has emailed me)

Guzepp
02-13-09, 16:27
I just went to Gzira last night. Nothing new. A trans is near the car autodealer. The same old faces. Nothing new. There was a 25 yr ish girl near the old stadium but she does not have any place and she charges 30 Euros. I did not proceed.

Do you have any numbers? How can I contact claudia? Do you have any contacts?

Denis
02-20-09, 13:15
Please can anybody supply addresses and phone numbers of Massage Parlours in Malta who provide COMPLETE body massage? Some idea of prices charged would also be appreciated. If you don't want to put the addresses/phone numbers on the forum then please email me. Thanks (MY thanks to Marpa who has emailed me)

Jerry,
Most of the massage places in Malta run by Chinese or Thai will provide extra services , HJ and sometime BJ.
Cutes2 does, the one in the hotel close to forestal does.

You can even negociate after hours massage at your place or hotel , today they are crying for cash!!

Good luck I have not posted for sometime but I am still active and coming to malta on regulr bases

Denis

Ergod
02-21-09, 01:41
Hey Dennis,

Good to see u around!

Jerry,
Most of the massage places in Malta run by Chinese or Thai will provide extra services , HJ and sometime BJ.

You can even negociate after hours massage at your place or hotel , today they are crying for cash!!

Good luck I have not posted for sometime but I am still active and coming to malta on regulr bases

Denis

Crocket
02-23-09, 22:29
Hi

Been a long time since I logged on, as actually there was no need! Had a fantastic three months of good company and excellent service from a beautiful eastern bloc girl. Don't rush, she was not THAT type of girl, so I could'nt share with you. hehe.

Anyhow, the three months really passed quickly and as soon as she left, I had no option but to start hunting again. Seems that the yellow door next to the petrol station is very alive and kicking. In the last week I visited twice.

The first time I took a 23year old brunette, named Claire. e20. Looks not bad, quite friendly but very shy to perform. She stated that she just started and not very well used to system. Seems desperate for cash, and for even more she can perform BBJ and some anal, but only after she get used to customer. Boq! She stated that next time round she will give me her mobile and maybe she works away from that place, as she has to pay high fees for ther room.Worth another try.

This evening just visited again. Found a new 19year old, named Sabrina. e30. Very good looking and nice figure, though a bit too thin. Apart from the room was in a mess and a cat running around, she was very unfriendly, nervous looking, and in a hurry. Reluctant to undress and didnt allow fingering. That type of girl that after three mintues you hear 'Ejja, gejja' Real turn off. Pity as she's good looking. My advice is to stay away, as she's a rip off, though it may look tempting from her looks, but trust me, it's not worth it.

regards

Persk Indol
02-24-09, 00:07
Dennis can you please tell me where is Cutes2?

Denis
02-25-09, 00:40
Dennis can you please tell me where is Cutes2?
pass the Matter Dei or something hospital and turn left to Ta Paris , can not miss it
was closed today

Persk Indol
02-25-09, 17:53
pass the Matter Dei or something hospital and turn left to Ta Paris, can not miss it was closed todayThanks.

Will they allow you to touch them a little? Or is it strictly one way contact?

Uncino
02-25-09, 22:00
At the moment they have no masseuse available.

Malti
03-05-09, 16:55
Yesterday evening I decided to battle the strong winds and cold air and pay a visit to Club Paradiso in Sliema. The club is located opposite pjazzetta and you have to decend some stairs to get in. Once inside I saw around 8 girls ranging from a 3 to an 8. They were either Romanian or bulgarian. The drinks costs 2.50 Euros whilst buying a drink for a girl costs 7 euros.

After buying myself a drink I sat down on a sofa and observed the girls. None of them seemed willing to dance on the box, however they were all coming up to me asking that I buy them a drink or take them for a lap dance. The costs are 15 Euros for a normal dance or 50 Euros topless.

To be honest I wasnt willing to splash out 50 Euros on a dance where afterwards I would be left with a desire to have sex and stay without. None of the girls were willing to partake in anything extra so i kept my money and walked out after finishing my drink.

Justinside
03-09-09, 00:00
Jerry,

DenisDennis a little more discretion would go a long way to keeping the place open if you say it publicly it wont be long before we lose another place. In my opinion if you have to mention names pm the guy asking.

XxxManiac
03-18-09, 05:41
Guys,

Just to let you know that the massage girl in bugia is back in business.

The Sun
03-19-09, 15:30
On Maltapark there is an adv from a lady in St. Pauls Bay for sensual massages. Anyone tried her?

Crocket
03-19-09, 19:30
Dear Sun

How about you trying her and at least write a report here???

Persk Indol
03-22-09, 22:16
Guys,

In the street which is between testaferrata and rue d argens, opposite the bus stop there is a place with a half glass door which is closed. As I was passing by I saw a tall woman with a nice figure dressed sexy from behind however I did not see the face. I passed later on and saw a man waiting on a sofa.

Does anyone have any further info about the place I'm referring to?

Thanks

Nightriderone
03-28-09, 00:48
Hey Pals, any latest updates?

Final Fight
03-28-09, 20:49
Anyone know where to get a FULL massage?

Denis
04-02-09, 15:28
Went yesterday to Cute2 for a massage , they got a new girl from Thailand which arrived 2 days ago ,
Girl was not good looking, massage was poor, and service provided was only HJ without touching, so avoid the place
damage was 30€ for 1 hour poor massage + 20€ for a very bad HJ

Taommi
04-03-09, 08:52
a former prostitute took a blood test to prove to three police officers she was disease free after having bitten and scratched them in a violent outburst over a parking ticket.

xxxxxxxxx, 59, yesterday pleaded guilty to slightly injuring the officers, threatening them and breaching the peace in an incident outside the bargain shop conimex in Żabbar on march 10.

on that day, traffic policeman anthony axiaq was booking her for parking on a double yellow line when she stormed out of the shop screaming at him at the top of her voice. turning violent, she scratched his face and then bit two other officers, wpc diane galea and pc mario murep001, who had been called as back-up.

police inspector fabian fleri testified during her arraignment a few hours later that she had told him "if the same officer gives her another ticket her brakes might not work the next time she meets him".

he expressed concern for the safety of the officers as they might have been exposed to disease, especially since her criminal record included prostitution-related convictions.

xxxxxxxxx, with 48 convictions on her record dating back 30 years, including for attacking police officers, filed a not-guilty plea and was granted bail by duty magistrate consuelo scerri herrera.

after the arraignment, she voluntarily took a blood test which proved negative, avoiding the possibility of more serious charges being levelled against her.
she reversed her not-guilty plea yesterday and admitted the charges. presiding magistrate saviour demicoli imposed a one-year jail term suspended for three years and fined her €500. she has also pledged a €233 guarantee not to approach the officers involved.

Persk Indol
04-03-09, 21:59
Went yesterday to Cute2 for a massage, they got a new girl from Thailand which arrived 2 days ago.

Girl was not good looking, massage was poor, and service provided was only HJ without touching, so avoid the place.

Damage was 30€ for 1 hour poor massage + 20€ for a very bad HJWhat you mean no touching? How can she give you an HJ with no touching?

Marpa
04-07-09, 17:04
What you mean no touching? How can she give you an HJ with no touching?

Oh Persk, you're slow on the uptake! Can't you guess what he is trying to say. He means that you can't touch her, not she can't touch you !!!

Persk Indol
04-07-09, 21:53
Oh Persk, you're slow on the uptake! Can't you guess what he is trying to say. He means that you can't touch her, not she can't touch you !!!Lol ok but at least can you look?

Marpa
04-08-09, 08:05
Anyone know where to get a FULL massage?

RTFF ( Read the Fucking Forum) i.e. all the previous posts in the Malta Section first, - then ask.

Nightriderone
04-09-09, 00:17
Kindly advise where Cute2 is located, thank you.

MagicM
04-09-09, 22:40
I just paid 30€ for a great BBBJ with CIM in Gzira. She was looking good compared to the other girls in Gzira. Black hair and a slim body.

Persk Indol
04-10-09, 23:12
Magicm what do you mean by CIM?CUm in mouth!

Anyway... can anyone pls tell me if the girls at cutes2 let you look at least?

Godrocbest
04-19-09, 07:12
I am a new member. Last encounter was with a brunette at Fgura. Age 22 name Raisa. Fantastic BBBJ and CIM. Damage 50 Euros. Anybody know about her. Contact no available on request. Try her she has stif big tits.Do you have the number of raisa or where she give service?

Godrocbest
04-19-09, 07:15
Can You Please Give Number Or Where She Give Service Please?

I'm Talking About Raisa

======================================

Hi,

I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

Would you please refrain from capitalizing the first letter of EVERY word in your reports!

It's difficult to read, it's time consuming to fix, and it takes you more work to write like that.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

Jackson

Godrocbest
04-19-09, 09:25
In which are of fgura do raisa give service?

Or do you have contact details please thanks.

Persk Indol
04-20-09, 02:49
At Gzira in the road adjacent to testaferrata there is a nice lady in the window during the day.

Haven't tried her so far because it is easy that someone sees you going to her during the day.

Btw has anyone ever tried the mature woman in the red door in the same street?

Godrocbest
04-21-09, 10:56
For A Deep Relaxing Full Body Massage Call "Chantal Clinic" On 99174526.

Persk Indol
04-24-09, 19:03
Maradona,

How do you find such girls in such remote locations?

XxxManiac
04-26-09, 07:33
Hello fellow mongers,

I recently paid a visit to the girl in fgura ad also he one in swatar, but I am sorry no one is worth 50eur.

I suggest we should make them lower their price.

I mean I just came from the uk, for 35sterling you get a full half hour at a good massage parlour, and here they are charging these hefty charges Something needs to be done.

Even in germany brothels are lowering their prices, but here in malta no!

Appreciate your views.

Godrocbest
04-26-09, 10:15
For A Deep And Relaxing Deep Fullbody Massage Call "chantal Clinic" On 99174526.

Finn Larsen
04-26-09, 20:44
For A Deep Relaxing Full Body Massage Call "Chantal Clinic" On 99174526.This name sounds so familiar. Where is this? Got a feeling I have walked passed it many times.

Persk Indol
04-26-09, 20:59
How old is Josette?

Nightriderone
04-26-09, 22:35
Tried to call Josette several times but she is out of reach.

The Sun
04-27-09, 08:41
If I am not mistaken Josette is the same one that used to work near BK in PV.

I called the one in Fgura and is asking a hefty 50euros. Can someone tell me if its worthed or not and what this girl has to offer for the ammount?

Mmt01
04-28-09, 08:06
Hi All,

I have called both and visited both, first of them was Jennifer, very good lookin, petite 23 yr old. At first I was quite impressed by how she looks etc. However, once you get to it, she's very robotic, she offered BBBJ, claimed she'll only change position twice and if you don't cum from 15 of entering her door, she'll get cranky and start asking when you're gonna cum in an annoyed voice.

Josette on the other hand is a cute 28 yr old blonde, very friendly and caring, offered BBBJ and doggy and I must admit its the best I've ever had so far. She's truly a treasure and cares alot.

Guzepp
05-01-09, 13:12
How can I contact JosettE?

What is her location?

Castell
05-01-09, 14:33
Is the blonde one the same that used to work in Paceville?

Castell
05-01-09, 14:34
Hi All,

I have called both and visited both, first of them was Jennifer, very good lookin, petite 23 yr old. At first I was quite impressed by how she looks etc. However, once you get to it, she's very robotic, she offered BBBJ, claimed she'll only change position twice and if you don't cum from 15 of entering her door, she'll get cranky and start asking when you're gonna cum in an annoyed voice.

Josette on the other hand is a cute 28 yr old blonde, very friendly and caring, offered BBBJ and doggy and I must admit its the best I've ever had so far. She's truly a treasure and cares alot.Is Josette the same one who used to work from PV?

Persk Indol
05-03-09, 15:03
I cannot reach Josette!

Her mobile always off.

Castell
05-06-09, 10:03
Do anyone know of a place where I can find a Russian or west european girl? Seems quite scarce lately. Have been to Claudia quite some times, she is great. Am looking for someone of her standards (not like the local girls. Just after the money and that's it)

Any recommendations?

Persk Indol
05-06-09, 20:23
Anyone tried the massage girl on maltapark?

www.sensualnavigation.com

Maxxx74
05-13-09, 23:12
On that link no contact but only a website!Here goes:

[Email address deleted by Admin] (it's on the Coaching & Indulging page).

Dunno about you guys, but this seems to be a tad too blase, if not too good to be true.

Does anybody have feedback on Roxy?

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Persk Indol
05-14-09, 20:03
I have tried personally the girl on www.sensualnavigation.com

Her number is 79474224

She is quite caring and nice, have a nice bust. However her price is 65 euro and does not accept penetration unless you pay her double. I still dont regret it anyway.

XxxManiac
05-15-09, 07:53
I am very sorry but you have to be out of your mind to pay 130 euros, that is robbery, do the women in malta know, that everywhere around the world the prices are going down, but, in Malta no!

Alfiero 2
05-15-09, 16:25
Does anyone know where the 3 blondes who worked here in the evenings are working from now? that's why they have been seen for a long time.

The owner of a car dealership in Marsa has been given two years' probation after being found guilty of renting out rooms on top of his showroom to prostitutes.

The 48-year-old car dealer, Paul Camenzuli, admitted to renting out the rooms which have a separate entrance but which form part of the same block housing the large USA 1 showroom near the Marsa racecourse. In yesterday's sitting Mr Camenzuli pleaded guilty to allowing his property to be rented out to prostitutes.

The police were investigating another unrelated case when information about the rooms surfaced and the police called Mr Camenzuli in for questioning.

Magistrate Joseph Apap Bologna took into consideration that Mr Camenzuli had a clean police record and cooperated with the police during their investigations.

Police Inspector Louise Calleja prosecuted.

Lawyers José Herrera and Veronique Dalli appeared for Mr Camenzuli.

Daidalus
05-17-09, 22:13
I am flying to Malta next month on business but I should have a couple of evenings to myself. Its been 20 years since I was last in Malta so I assume things have changed a lot. Can someone point me in the direction of some nice reasonably priced girls in the Valletta area?

Castell
05-21-09, 12:40
I have tried personally the girl on www.sensualnavigation.com

She is quite caring and nice, have a nice bust. However her price is 65 euro and does not accept penetration unless you pay her double. I still dont regret it anyway.Can you please tell us where this lovely girl is based? I tried to call her on several occassions, but seems that her mobile is not in a position to respond all the time! Or maybe at what time shall we call her?

Castell
05-24-09, 14:04
Hi all.

A friend of mine, in her 20's, very sexy and hot, is coming over for a few days in Malta. She will be staying in one of the leading hotels and is ready for in-house appointments. Prices start from Euro100 for 30 minutes! Beleive me she's to die for! I will shortly post her pictures as well.

Anyone will be interested to pre-book?

Persk Indol
05-24-09, 22:28
Fl2, isle courts, Trejqet Sant Andrija, St. Paul's Bay.

Wagner
05-25-09, 13:16
Dear Castell

As you may have noticed from past "reviews" I am an active punter and very much interested in reviewing such service providers in this desolate Isle.

However, I find it very difficult to express my interest as openly on the Forum as providing, openly, my contact details. For this reason, like many of us, we prefer to communicate through the private message system gently provided by ISG.

Your subscription, however, does not allow us to go through such an approach. How can we contact each other "discretely"?

With best regards

Wagner

Hi all.

A friend of mine, in her 20's, very sexy and hot, is coming over for a few days in Malta. She will be staying in one of the leading hotels and is ready for in-house appointments. Prices start from Euro100 for 30 minutes! Beleive me she's to die for! I will shortly post her pictures as well.

Mmt01
05-25-09, 17:38
Agreed with Wagner, I'd be very interested dependant on photos, age and nationality, however, not willing to post any info on a forum please subscribe.

Persk Indol
05-26-09, 23:04
Persk indol what this mate: Fl2, isle courts, Trejqet Sant Andrija, St. Paul's Bay. Something new !!Where the girl at www.sensualnavigation.com provides her services.

Persk Indol
05-26-09, 23:06
Hi all.

Anyone will be interested to pre-book?I will be interested . I do not understand why we should pay a subscription for sharing info.

Taommi
05-27-09, 14:03
It is true that the local market is very difficult, not to say dead. However, if one reads old reports one may find old contacts and he could get lucky!

Personally, I have visited an old friend in the central part of the island. At the moment he has two nice girls. Both are nice, one has a better command of english than the other.

Still, if one searches and takes care, i am sure that he will find what we all want and have a good time

Nightriderone
05-27-09, 21:54
Taommi,

Please provide a contact number, 10q

Mmt01
06-06-09, 02:32
Hi,

Anyone know about foreign (eastern girls, bulgaria or ukraine etc.) girls? it seems they've disappeared from malta as i can only find maltese or oriental

Thanks,

Ed.

Marpa
06-08-09, 09:38
Hi all.

Hi Castel, for the same reasons that Wagner wrote, can you send me Private Message where to contact her or you.

XxxManiac
06-08-09, 12:59
Hello, there,

There is a 35 year old female from the uk, who will shortly visit malta. She is one of the best I have ever visited during a very recent visit to the uk, and when I told her that I am from malta she told me that she will be visiting malta during summer. If you want to know her contact just pm me, and would also appreciate if you have any new contacts at the moment which you would like to share like I am doing.

Regards,

Tha maniac

Justinside
06-08-09, 15:35
For A Deep Relaxing Full Body Massage Call "Chantal Clinic" On 99174526.Hi can you give any reports on this place? Services offered location prices and quality of service?

Thanks

Demon Cleaner
06-15-09, 19:31
Hello,

I've been to the island the last few days.

There is an agency that offers services but the most as far as I understood are transsexuals.

Nevertheless I have a visit in my hotel for an hour with a woman close to 30.

I can rate her 2/10 for the appearance and 3/10 for her job. They ask for 200€ but I believe you can negotiate. In my country I can find this kind of girl in a red light house for 15€.

They may have better girls.

I do not know if I can write the number her, better ask me in pm and I will also tell you her name if it was real in order to avoid her.

Must Stop
06-17-09, 12:18
I have been to Malta for short trips but no opportunity to play. But my co has set up an office here and I will be here 3 days a weeksfor about 3 months travelling from the UK. Reading the forums here there seems basically no action at all.

C2 is actually near where I work but getting a HJ simply does not do it for me. Another establishment that seems similar is SS (I have only put the initials). If you look at the Times classifieds you can find it. The thing that stood out was it advertised itself as a "massage parlour". I called and the price was 30 for an hour, same as C2, so I assume the modus operandi is the same.

I get lost all the time in Malta with my rented car and I ended up in Marsa yesterday. Passing by I noticed a girl in a black dress and sunglasses but thought is was a TS. The car scene anyway is not for me. Getting a BJ in a car, like getting a HJ, does not do it for me.

What I am really looking for since I have a swish apartment as well is action I can bring back to my apartment.

On my earlier foray when I was staying in a hotel, I did call vice sisters, negotiated the price down from 200 and insisted many times to send a girl not a TS but no one came in the end after I have confirmed a time and the phone was turned off after. By the way, calling vice sisters gets to straight to the mama-san. The other numbers did not work.

From all the details in the forum, there also seems to be no pick up joints as well. No one hanging out in hotel lobbies etc.

I walked around Paceville, but there was just kids there and the strip clubs seem to ignore me (maybe because I am not a caucasian, who knows, maybe because of my face), so if they do that, they are not going to get me as a customer (by the way I do want to point out that some time back in this forum, when a member had said we had got action with a black lady, there were various comments after to the gist of "not even if you pay me", well I have my preferences (and they are personal preferences) but saying things like that in an open forum, well I can only infer and take those comments at face value and what they seem to be implying about the said commentators).

Looking online at the strip club galleries, is not inspiring. I suppose it comes down to demand, there just does not seem to be enough demand in Malta to sustain a long term viable sex industry I suppose and no pick up spots as well for the local people.

So those are my thoughts of Malta. Some of you have contacts. If you do please share with me. If I need to become a member so people can PM, please let know.

I have a nice apt in Swieqi, and definitely want to use it before I have to return to my small 1 bedroom in London.

Mmt01 you mentioned orientals in Malta? If you find any please let me know.

Thanks

Must Stop
06-17-09, 12:36
I prefer for pro's to visit me as I am not familiar with any of the roads in Malta and keep getting lost.

I have also jkust subscribed so people should be able to PM me.

MagicM
06-18-09, 11:17
I walked around Paceville, but there was just kidsI was in a restaurant in PV a couple of weeks ago. I'm pretty sure that I saw a blond working girl. Streetname: Triq Paceville.

the strip clubs seem to ignore me (maybe because I am not a caucasian, who knows, maybe because of my face), so if they do that, they are not going to get me as a customerI don't think you can get more than a lapdace in the strip clubs. I have asked around 5 girls all of then said no.

I prefer for pro's to visit me as I am not familiar with any of the roads in Malta and keep getting lost.Have you been to Gzira? It's easy to find girls there. But the quality is quite low. Some of them are willing to go to your place. You can find it on google maps. Streetname: Triq Testaferrata

Must Stop
06-18-09, 12:04
Been trawling through this website for some time before my Malta visits.

Can it be confirmed that everyone on vice sisters is a fake and/or a TS?

Hello Kitty4
06-18-09, 12:21
Hi All,

Josette on the other hand is a cute 28 yr old blonde, very friendly and caring, offered BBBJ and doggy and I must admit its the best I've ever had so far. She's truly a treasure and cares alot.Jennifer is one of the best , shes the one in fgura round the corner of bibas, shes very hot & sexy and will give you a goooood job ... shes 23yrs and stunning sexy legss and boobs her number is [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove personal telephone numbers in the text. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Hello Kitty4
06-18-09, 12:26
Visit the girl in fgura shes amazing, she is 23 yrs old and very hot, she gives you a very gooood job, shes in fgura rond the corner of bibas, her number [Telephone Number deleted by Admin], 50e & shes worthed a lot.

Her name is Jennifer.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove personal telephone numbers in the text. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Must Stop
06-18-09, 13:57
One thing I wanted to note was the profusion of massages (Thai and Chinese but mostly Thai) all over Malta. When I was staying in Sliema for 2 days they were all over the place. All legit and good for that too, as I have a very annoying shoulder/neck ache.

Massages here by the way are cheap/cheaper (30 Euros or less for an hour) than the UK. The equivalent in London would be 45 pounds or more. And quite a few of them close late. I intend to take advantage of them but don't really want to drive to Sliema from St.Julians where I am staying.

Will look for places close by.

I wonder how this happened as most of these places seem new. How did Malta end up with so many Thai masseurs?

If anyone knows any Wat Po trained masseurs I would be grateful.

Thanks

NatalieM
06-19-09, 16:46
Hello, there,

There is a 35 year old female from the uk, who will shortly visit malta. She is one of the best I have ever visited during a very recent visit to the uk, and when I told her that I am from malta she told me that she will be visiting malta during summer. If you want to know her contact just pm me, and would also appreciate if you have any new contacts at the moment which you would like to share like I am doing.

Regards,

Tha maniacWhat aload of shit! I have never seen you and you have been bugging me for my number and meet. You gave me a fake number on AW which I noticed, you then set up another profile, which I noticed (I am so not stupid! ) I have blocked and refused to see you. You have now put a post on another section asking whether anyone thinks I am worth the money and to give you my hotel details! NOBODY should give this idiot my details! If anybody wants to know anything they need to check my AW profile. It's free! There will soon be feedback. Then you can each judge for yourselfs. If my number does get around, I will only answer to the guys I already have in my phone as they have booked through AW. This is for my saftey and discrection for me and my clients.

Xx

Must Stop
06-20-09, 00:37
Thanks AndyBandy

Malti
06-20-09, 17:36
Hi,does anyone have Jennifer's contact details please? Thanks

Daidalus
06-21-09, 14:49
I have been in Malta a week now and its just a mass of people on the streets every night. I was here 25 plus years ago and st Julians was a quite fishing village. Its next to impossible to pick out the pros from the throng of holiday makers. I don't know how you guys do it. I know everyone here is asking the same thing but please locals where do the pros hang out of an evening.
If you don't feel comfortable posting here please feel free to message me.
Are the aisian massage places I keep seeing with the big neon signs Full service or just massage?
Thank you in advance

Daidalus

Must Stop
06-22-09, 16:43
This is from Wikipedia

"Gżira was also known locally for the infamous Triq Testaferrata (Testaferrata Street). This street was commonly associated with prostitution. Even if today street prostitutes are rare, the image of the street as a den of iniquity has nonetheless survived in popular imagination - despite this image being outdated if not downright incorrect."

Ha! I am some punters here will disagree

Must Stop
06-23-09, 10:05
Anyway, yesterday, I decided to take a chance. Even after reading everything in the forum, I decided to check things out on my on, so I called vs (read my previous postings and you will figure it out) and they had one girl. They only have one girl/women, everyone else is a TS (that's what they told me so relaying the info), and no none of the photos of her online are real. They are so fake. I negotiated the price down from the asking.

I won't be as coy as Demon Cleaner
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=893224&postcount=1258

Her name starts with R :)

So I called vs, and they told me they only have one girl working for them and she can be over in an hour.

This is the description I was given

Height : 5.5
Description : Pretty but not beautiful, curvy but not fat.

Reality : Face , doable (I will explain what I mean by doable below which is just a notch above undoable ), body, folds of fat like she was expecting so undoable.

She came over to my place. She had a big bust and her face was doable (doable in the sense of not great, not good but she is in my place and available so... rather than walking down the RLD in Amsterdam and saying that one in that window and this window is doable as in desirable), so being the eternal optimist, I took a chance. Offered her a drink (she doesn't take alcohol), then when to the bedroom.

I have taken girls with a bit of flesh before but just a little/managebale, Once she undressed this was like a big man beer belly, my mind was already racing as to how to get out of it, but I am generally polite, so I let it be.

There were surreal bits to all this as well. While she was undressing and after noticing the fat leaping out I averted my eyes, now I generally do this as well just as a courtesy to give some privacy, but this time I did not want to look and she though I was shy! Ha! Well I am a little bit. She said that a women likes a man to gaze at her body. I was as stoic/equanimous as I could be.

She went to take a shower and I was feeling nauseous.

Now, I knew in my heart I could not do this but I though I could do a mind over matter. It was not to work.

She gave me the ground rules, no kissing, no doing in the butthole (her words). I wasn't about to do either. Now there are 2 things I like, light kissing on the lips (not DFK) and a bit of DATY (to give pleasure is a pleasure itself etc), now there was not way I was going to do any of this with her, it was unthinkable. (now if I can't do some light kissing and DATY, the punt for me isn't good any longer).

So down to business, I noticed I was limp, now I get hard very easily, just looking at a sexy pro in my room is enough, not this time. On with the condom (found the wrapper beside my bed this morning, Ritmo Plus, anyway I would have insisted on a cover at this stage), well a condom over a limp member, and then a series of BJ's and HJ. I closed my eyes and though of queen and country but to no avail. My imagination could not save me. After about ten minutes or five, I wasn't counting I knew the jig was up. I told her never mind.

Now comes the surreal part again. She told she though she knew what the problem was, she asked me whether it was the first time taking a girl, knowing where this was heading, I said yes (smiling inwardly of course). And she said that was the problem, that I was nervous etc. I said that was probably it.

After she left (one note to people who value their privacy, this agency has a cab that waits for the girl while she is in your place, a bit disconcerting to me), I felt like sanitising the place, instead I just rinsed the shower she had used.

She seemed a full time working girl, so this is how she makes her living so best wishes to her. I imagine this is what you guys see in Gzira.

The thing that really stuck me was the lack of market economics. She was not self-concious that she was not desirable which indicates either a mental defense mechanism or she actually gets regular clients so has enough self-esteem, I suspect the later from her behaviour but in a competitive environment she would take far more effort to be slim or she would be weeded out or make efforts to cater to niche markets. So no demand and the supply isn't good as well.

Now she wasn't a bad person, friendly, polite, and the agency photos/description and the actual person that turned up is simply the way the game is planned anywhere in the world, so I had no hard feelings even though the money that flew away was not in abundance. But as a desirable creature you would want to screw, she was far from it. I am not adding caveats here as in if you like mature (the fat made her look older, like a grandma) fat women etc you might like her, this is from my point of view and this was a NO. She is Maltese by the way for those interested.

So everything written in the forum is pretty much the way it is.

There was an interesting movie called Butcher's Wife on TCM. Should have just watched it rather than calling vs :).

Anyway it was midnight, I was feeling peckish and unfulfilled. So i decided to go to Burger King in PV (( I like to taste fast food in different countries as they are all different, case in point, McD's chips here are way better than elsewhere) and also look for the asian massage places that

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=895379&postcount=1271

Daidalus mentioned. I might have misread, because the only one I saw in PV was Chao Pharaya and it is legit. I have a nose for these things and I was surprised that I could miss big neon signs. So I walked down to St. Julians but all I found were 3 chinese restaurants ( My China Town, Pagoda and China House).

Usually an event like this cools my ardour for week or redoubles my effort. This morning I must say I am redoubling.

Demon Cleaner if you did the deed with the same person, I salute you on behalf of the brotherhood!

Brothers, there is always something new over the horizon.

And I am sure after all the postings in this forum, inevitably someone else will try with vs just like me :)

Must Stop
06-23-09, 15:38
I keep seeing orientals (girl/s alone) walking around at all odd hours (midnight and after) in various Malta. No idea whether they are tourist or otherwise.

If any has any contacts for Orientals please PM me.

Thanks

Prisoner 2501
06-23-09, 19:49
So I called vs, and they told me they only have one girl working for them and she can be over in an hour.There are two 'girls' advertising on VS, Sabrina and Kira. I always thought that Kira was a real independent WG, but once I sent her an email and she did not answer. Did you call on both numbers?

She seemed a full time working girl, so this is how she makes her living so best wishes to her. I imagine this is what you guys see in Gzira.I think there are far better looking girls working in Gzira especially at night. You can always park your car somewhere near the 'RLD' and go to have a closer look. But I don't think you'll find anyone providing the GFE you like. I guess there it's more of a S&F style service.

Must Stop
06-24-09, 09:24
Sabrina's number does not work and Kira is the number I called. Got to an agency where they specifically told they only have one girl working for them, rest where TS. So the photos of Kira are all fake.

If you read this forum, you will know that what I experienced is not isolated. But I had to know for myself. Just putting the word out.

There are two 'girls' advertising on VS, Sabrina and Kira. I always thought that Kira was a real independent WG, but once I sent her an email and she did not answer. Did you call on both numbers?

I think there are far better looking girls working in Gzira especially at night. You can always park your car somewhere near the 'RLD' and go to have a closer look. But I don't think you'll find anyone providing the GFE you like. I guess there it's more of a S&F style service.

Daidalus
06-24-09, 21:12
Thank you for the info. I don't think I will be calling them.
The China house is not bad I ate there day before yesterday. Run by westerners though only the cook is Chinese.
The massage place I was talking about is on the sea front near Cafe 516. walking past again today I think its a beauty parlor that does massage as well. so probably no Full Service. But you never know. I think it was called Sky Massage.

Persk Indol
07-02-09, 23:13
Anyone tried Bustypaola of adultwork.co.uk?

She is russian and looks amazing!!! cross fingers it is not some ts.

Must Stop
07-02-09, 23:38
After a late day at work, was hunting for some grub and the place I wanted to go to, Angler's Rest at St. George's Bay (the one by Paceville, from looking at the map, I understand there is more than one) but their kitchen was shut (this was at 11pm), so ended up going to Paceville and finding this big 24/7 restaurant thing whose name I had forgotten. Notice a new strip joint on the way called Private Gentlemen's club (or variation thereafter), which elaborate covered entrance, wasn't there last week, also had Steam touts pass me their flyer twice, that's a first, usually get ignore.

Also lot's of young's chica's swimming at night at St. George's bay. This must be the season when all the Nordic youngsters come to learn english in Malta (yes someone has mentioned it to me). The plane I was on was full of them, chattering for the 3 hour journey. All seemed to be linked to this outfit called Education First, as I keep seeing people wearing their staff t-shirt both on the plane and even late night today at Paceville. Ah, the gaeity of youth.

I haven't ventured into any of the strip clubs. They all just tease after all.

Skipper64
07-03-09, 22:07
I stumbled across this forum a few weeks ago and I must admit that I spent the first couple of days reading all reports from the very first to the most recent. It was like reading the recent history of mongering on this desolate isle; the highs and the lows. Or rather, the lows and the lows.

Anyway, I never thought that so soon I would end up writing a report myself. I am lucky enough that my work takes me abroad fairly regularly, so the little hobbying that I do, I usually do it overseas.

Anyway, a few weeks ago I saw Natasha's profile on AW, and I immediately felt that she was genuine. Circumstances beyond my control dictated that I could only meet her on her last night here, so I decided to make the best of it and took a two hour booking (first time for me, usually I only book for one hour).

Despite some prior apprehension, I had no problem in finding Natasha's five star hotel room. Door was opened by a very sexy lady who puts you at ease right from the moment you set your eyes on her. There were no awkward moments, it was like we already knew each other.

With paperwork sorted and shower taken, I lied on the bed and enjoyed a very relaxing massage. She then asked me whether I would like to massage her. It was very erotic and something that I thoroughly enjoyed doing.

I won't go into details on how the evening progressed except to say that Natasha gave me the impression that she was enjoying herself as much as I was. For me, this made the whole experience doubly rewarding.

I haven't got a lot of experience of mongering in Malta so I cannot make any comparisons.

But what I do know is that now I'm very much looking forward to her next visit.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Wagner
07-04-09, 14:33
The prevailing economic crisis, the Obama legislature, the MEP elections, the uprisings in Iran, the Korean thunder, a new shape for a gate that marks the entry to a city for gentlemen are all worries that featured heavily in the past months on all media and news headlines. Wagner is intrigued if these are the real issues behind Malta’s scarcity of women in work! (pardon the pun Mr. Gonzi)

Despite the I'll savings and the hard life punters have to bear in these desolate isles, it is a pure blessing that from time to time, our islands are graced by the visit of VIP – whether it is of ecclesiastic or political or any other "sphere" figure. Indeed, Wagner is baffled at how Malta, over a short period of years, has become such an attractive place for budget tourists, avid English Language learners, jellyfish and illegal immigrants plaguing our shores. If only Malta became as popular with pornstars! Wagner is indeed in a depressive state of mind.. With sleepless nights and a quasi periodic encounter with Claudia, Wagner has a deep desire for new blood (I know fellow forum members this may sound almost like a phrase from Bram Stoker’s novels). His hunts take him to the "red light streets" and beyond, only to catch a glimpse of the notorious old ladies that can are no better (an enticement) than a mid-1920s seaside postcard, until.

Wagner reads an invitation on this forum – a veritable English lady, Natasha announces her visit to these sun-blessed isles in June. Can he resist? In less than 2 minutes, Wagner is a member of AW, has bought credits and has booked the lady for 1 hour. His impatience is unsurmountable. He is fantasizing his encounter with the likes of Private® productions that he is downloading by the TBytes. How can this hot lady handle Wagner’s supreme gush of testosterone and associated hormones?

It is a tormenting period, with sleepless nights until one day before the appointment, Wagner has a sudden drop of work commitments. All excited, he gets in contact with Natasha who happens to be available that same afternoon. Now that is what Wagner calls "pot luck".

He rushes to the hotel – but in the rush mistakes the 5* location with the 4* one – he’s looking for the room in vain. Panic! He messages the lady who confirms her room number. But still he can’t find the veritable room. He moves to the receptionist who confirms "it’s the hotel next door sir! " Natasha is equally intrigued and messages "hope you can find my c*** if you can find my room! " Disgraced, Wagner is all the more excited until he stumbles on a stunning brunette in a black sexy dress. It’s her. Truly, her picture do not do justice, she’s more sexy in clothing, in life, than in the pictures on the web.

Natasha invites "Wags" to her room – a bright comfortable suite with Jacuzzi, hot tub, shower for two and what not. Wine is flowing, the atmosphere is cool and Natasha quickly removes her black dress to reveal an enticing white bodice – that need to be undone by Wagner. At this point, Jr is already up to attention.

It does not take long for the two to engage in a friendly chat. A dip into the hot tub, than back onto the bed where the two take turns to work on each other. It is Natasha who has a first orgasm. Turning onto Jr for a strong hot CBJ that ends into a copious stream of hot cum in one explosion.

A short period of chat and Wagner is invited again – this time into hard action starting from doggy to missionary back to doggy for a few minutes but has to stop exhausted, or what Natasha concludes "simply knackered".

More intelligent chat, wine, caresses and the two engage again this time with the aid of some toys, gently put out by Natasha. She has another climax after which, Wagner is invited to "f*** her hard". He obliges – from doggy to missionary to standing up to anal to back to doggy until another explosive climax.

A look at his watch and Wagner realises it is two hours down his appointment – an extra full hour that Natasha simply allowed in return for "an enjoyable encounter". She is simply no clock watcher and this just puts some evidence of how this classy lady can entertain in many more ways than just sex.

Overall, Wagner will treasure this memory. It counters the dictum on English ladies "An English woman is so refined. She has no bosom and no behind". Natasha is curvy, sexy and above all intelligent, capable of holding a comfortable yet interesting conversation. She has won a new worshipper in Malta who certainly believes she can make a better job in her home country than Gordon Brown.

Wagner is back to some level of solace and is celebrating – a good Cuban smoke and an 18 year old single malt on some laid back seaside bar, caressed by a gentle summer breeze as the sun sets in the far west horizon. He is already counting his days till his July appointment with Natasha.

NatalieM
07-04-09, 16:55
Hi,

Just want to say thanks to the guys who have given me feed back, it is very much appreciated!

I had a wicked time in Malta and will come back quite often. I have to say and don't want to offend any English guys that read this, all the guys I had the pleasure to meet were great, it seems manners and respect is a high priorty in Malta ( for the most anyway! ) As in all area's of life, I do believe you get back what you put in, so was pleased that 'giving pleasure' worked both ways, it makes for a more enjoyable time for everyone.

Thanks again and look forward to seeing you soon!

Nat

xxxxx

Kukenstar
07-14-09, 13:47
Can anyone help. I'm looking for good looking girls 18-25 years old. Does anyone know where to find them in Malta? I have seen some in gzira about a year ago but now, where to find them?

XxxManiac
07-15-09, 12:23
Can anyone help. I'm looking for good looking girls 18-25 years old. Does anyone know where to find them in Malta? I have seen some in gzira about a year ago but now, where to find them?Dear Friend,

The Scene in Malta is dead and buried.

Persk Indol
07-15-09, 19:30
Can we please at least the experiences at the massage saloons so we know which ones are the naughty ones?

For starters, I went to Golden Hour Zabbar, and for 50 euro the girl undressed and gave me a hand job in the beginning. Then she proceeded with massage.

But I was disappointed because I agreed with the receptionist that the girl will stay naked during the whole session. And at the end she did not want to give me another hand job. I mean come on. I paid 50euro!

However on the bright side the girl was nice and the massage was good. So it was much better off than spending 20 euros for a teasing lap dance at some stupid club.

XxxManiac
07-16-09, 08:01
Can we please at least the experiences at the massage saloons so we know which ones are the naughty ones?

For starters, I went to Golden Hour Zabbar, and for 50 euro the girl undressed and gave me a hand job in the beginning. Then she proceeded with massage.

But I was disappointed because I agreed with the receptionist that the girl will stay naked during the whole session. And at the end she did not want to give me another hand job. I mean come on. I paid 50euro!

However on the bright side the girl was nice and the massage was good. So it was much better off than spending 20 euros for a teasing lap dance at some stupid club.I myself did pay a visit to the golden hour in zabbar, and i can tell you that it sucks. Girls are not that great and also as stated by persk you wont get your money's worth i mean come on, 50 euros and 1 hand job only.

Persk Indol
07-17-09, 22:53
Last Friday @ gzira there were no good girls...

It is such a shame in this country everything is dead!

What are the single lonely males supposed to do?

Persk Indol
07-17-09, 23:12
http://www.adultlistings.co.uk/escort-pages/Malta/Female-escort-158833.php

Anyone tried her? Looks nice.

Prisoner 2501
07-19-09, 23:16
http://www.adultlistings.co.uk/escort-pages/Malta/Female-escort-158833.php

Anyone tried her? Looks nice.The number is the same as Sabrina's on vicesisters.com.

Sabrina was last active on VS on 31 May. The only one item of feedback there is on her on VS is not very flattering.

Must Stop reported that he tried to contact her (Sabrina) in June and that her number does not work.

Persk Indol
07-25-09, 23:42
I visited a massage parlour for half an hour massage .. 20 euro.

The masseur was a decent mature lady who asked for an extra 20euro.She was really great for a gfe, and she did the hand 2 times.

I am not going to give details here so those who wanna exchange some info msg me prv.

Tractor Boy
07-27-09, 10:19
When you are in a mongering desert, such as Malta, you need to dig deeper to find the oasis. I have visited on business many times and have found success, but it needs a bit of time and effort. I have always preferred Asian ladies and so have been a regular visitor to the number of Thai or Chinese massage places that operate in a legitimate way. During the massage I start a friendly conversation related them, their families back home and are they lonely etc. Etc.. Then offer to take them for dinner. This has worked on 3 out of 5 occasions. However, all 3 dinners have resulted in success, with a return to my hotel for a very special massage! Each of them has then wanted to return to their flat and so I paid for the taxi, but only 1 asked for some cash for the massage.

Now I have their phone numbers, there is no need to pay for the massage visit, only the dinner.

Persk Indol
07-27-09, 21:43
When you are in a mongering desert, such as Malta, you need to dig deeper to find the oasis. I have visited on business many times and have found success, but it needs a bit of time and effort. I have always preferred Asian ladies and so have been a regular visitor to the number of Thai or Chinese massage places that operate in a legitimate way. During the massage I start a friendly conversation related them, their families back home and are they lonely etc. Etc.. Then offer to take them for dinner. This has worked on 3 out of 5 occasions. However, all 3 dinners have resulted in success, with a return to my hotel for a very special massage! Each of them has then wanted to return to their flat and so I paid for the taxi, but only 1 asked for some cash for the massage.

Now I have their phone numbers, there is no need to pay for the massage visit, only the dinner.The chinese dont speak english.

Persk Indol
08-12-09, 19:11
Bay View Hotel great Hj for 20 euro!

I looking more information about more GFE moment with a chinese girl.

Someone can help me?

Thax

Lott_maltaLothar, does the masseur undress and let you touch her also?

XxxManiac
08-13-09, 12:27
Lothar,

Would you please give us more info. Did you pay 20eur only for a massage and HJ. What was the nationality of the masseur, and did you just show up at the hotel or you had to pre book in advance.

Persk Indol
08-13-09, 21:38
Lothar, should she be Chinese? I know of a masseur with a gfe experience. www.sensualnavigation.com but she is Maltese.

Also, since you know what all the girls do at the place you mentioned, does this mean that you went there 3 times, or do you talk to them beforehand?

Btw I also visited the massage parlor at Attard, and the Chinese girl only permitted me to touch her breast. She was beautiful though. And friendly.

Still its frustrating to be spending 45 euro and all you get is a HJ.

Persk Indol
08-15-09, 16:46
Lothar, she lives in St.Pauls Bay, and lets you do a lot including giving you a cbj. No penetration allowed unless she is paid double.

she costs 60 euros. there is her contact number on the site I gave you.

Castell
08-17-09, 17:28
Yesterday I was going through Bugibba, early morning. A maltese girl, in her mid 20s stopped me over and asked me for a lift. She was prepared to do anything just for a lift. To Paola! (told me ". Intik nejka tajba")

Unfortunately I was in a hurry, had people waiting for me. And couldn't do it! Know that I missed a good chance. And not easy to find one like this!

She's quite short, black hair and have piercing in nose! Has anyone experienced her?

Crocket
08-18-09, 06:31
Castell
The least you could have done is to ask for her mobile number, something even a 12 year old would have done.

Ergod
08-18-09, 21:26
Pls tell me you're joking!

Yesterday I was going through Bugibba, early morning. A maltese girl, in her mid 20s stopped me over and asked me for a lift. She was prepared to do anything just for a lift. To Paola! (told me ". Intik nejka tajba")

Unfortunately I was in a hurry, had people waiting for me. And couldn't do it! Know that I missed a good chance. And not easy to find one like this!

She's quite short, black hair and have piercing in nose! Has anyone experienced her?

Persk Indol
08-21-09, 20:33
Hi follett,

You are not allowed to receive private msgs it seems.

Marvin2008
08-23-09, 09:42
Pls tell me you're joking!I meet this girl already she s bi but guys shes HIV + beacuse during the trip from Bugibba and Poala she was half sleep and I noticed in her basket a Blood medical test and its positive near HIV.

Stay attent guys

Castell
08-27-09, 15:20
I meet this girl already she s bi but guys shes HIV + beacuse during the trip from Bugibba and Poala she was half sleep and I noticed in her basket a Blood medical test and its positive near HIV.

Stay attent guysIf we are referring to the same girl, she's not a slim one, having big boobs, black hair, piercing, not a tall girl neither. Quite good looking but. Think she was quite doped when I met her. And she told me she had her child alone at home in Paola.

Nightriderone
08-28-09, 00:41
Hey Follet & all,

I recently met with a nice sexy lady age sep from Zurrieq, her name is Joanne mobile [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

Marvin2008
08-29-09, 14:56
I meet this girl already she s bi but guys shes HIV + beacuse during the trip from Bugibba and Poala she was half sleep and I noticed in her basket a Blood medical test and its positive near HIV.

Stay attent guysNo I'm not joking. I was shocked. In fact, in my opinion better avoid to accept these kind of invitations.

XxxManiac
09-09-09, 09:46
Hello nightriderone

Would you be so kind and give us more info about the zurrieq girl such as rates etc. Also try giving the contact in maltese like erba hamsa. I hope you understand what I mean or give like voda nd last four numbers.

Thanks again.

Persk Indol
09-12-09, 12:42
Bayview was very disappointing. There was a nice Chinese girl with a nice bust, but she offered nothing else. Just clean service which was not good anyway.

Nightriderone
09-15-09, 23:12
Kindly re post your last msg, thank you.

Persk Indol
09-20-09, 20:24
For those who wanna trade I have a contact in her 30s with nice bust 40euro

Pumping Jack
09-25-09, 16:45
This is a report on the Marsa scene.........I hope with this report provoke others to write similar reports on their exploits and also about other areas of interest to us fellow mongers:

Marsa Scene - around 9.30 to 11.30pm

The running damage for a quick shag here is around 15e to 20e...depending on type of girl and services requested.

Near BOV:
(1) Two relative new girls - hailing from Bormla. One very skinny and tall (she is actually a fully fledged lesbian) and the other, quite short and nice body. The skinny and tall one is a good shag, especially doggy type, but if you like them to be ultra skinny and toyboy kind of girls. The other girl is a much better shag, including bbbj but no cim.

(2) A very skinny girl, with cute face, but not so cute teeth. This girl has quite a funny walk....or should i say an olympic style of fast walking.....yeah, she really walks fast man. This girl is quite nice to talk to and is really good for bj....she does them bbbj and allows cim. Her sister works the rounds in the same area in the weekends......better body, albeit still slim, than the skinny one, and is a very good shag, but quite mechanical and rushed. But still a good shag with a nice body.....much better body than her ultra skinny sister.

(3) A regular short brunette...with particular 'inward' legs (mghawgin il geww), though nice body and sexily dressed, but not so young and not so beautiful...particularly coming face to face with her. However, she is quite cute to be with, knows her trade cos she's been there for many years, and gives quite a good shag........though one needs to know that she does almost all the black people there....venturing constantly to discrete places near the shipyard buildings.

(4) Around three trans walk this area....but am not reporting on them due to the nature of this forum. However, I need to report on a very sexy looking 'dark coloured' girl that make occassional rounds in this area. She is quite good looking and a perfect body....but if you are not looking for a dick between her legs, forget her because she is a trans......though I have to say that she/he is a very nice human being and extremely nice to talk to....and deserve all our respect.

Tiger Bar area:
(1) A regular girl, peroxide blonde, not so young but quite an attractive body. You normally find this girl, walking in a sexy mini dress, holding a mobile in hand. She normally works from a flat, adjacent to Tiger Bar....but she works also in your car. Quite a good shag and she knows the trade quite well to satisfy easily and leave you with a smile on your face....very nice bum and boobs, does allow bbbj and cim.

(2) Dark skinned girl, quite chubby/fat, not good looking....and has been in trade for many years, albeit her relative young age (in her 30s). Normal shag...quite rushed...but allows everything, including bbbj and cim..... and is very regular shag for the many blacks that hang around there......in my view, she works with her pimp there to shag mainly the blacks.

(3) Occassionally, though this has become quite regular lately, there is a short, young looking, not sexily dressed and walk (walk with mobile on hand and dressed in loose jeans), but cute young girl in her 20s. She is found almost invariably walking all the time, mobile in hand, and shy looks from the side as you pass by her in your car. She is quite a good shag, but quite shy and untalkative. She is quite cute and in desperate need of money.....pl respect her guys.

Borg Cold Stores area:
(1) A chubby, not so young (in late 30s), but good looking girl, is working that area....more down to the 'madonna' corner. She is found, either in ultra sexy attire, or in tight jeans, always walking and sexy looks. She knows her trade....service is quite rushed, but good shag, allows bbbj....but quite apprehensive for cim.

(2) A fat and quite big girl (late 30s), not good looking. Tries to dress provocative, but can only attract those punters who like big girls with big hips. Shame she has not so much of a nice big rounded bum......her bum, though fat and chubby, is quite plain and normal. This girl is nice to talk to....though moans a lot of how she lacks money, etc., etc.....Service is nothing exciting to report about, but allows bbbj....no cim.

That's all for now.

Hope this report is useful and can provoke others to do the same.

Take care all

jack

Mirage 09
10-02-09, 15:55
Hi Guys and gilrs (if any, I know there is one NAtasha for sure) I m new here and don't have any contacts, sorry guys, but form somewhere has to start...Also to message privately someone have to pay, it's always like that unfortunately. min irid il kuntatt tiji huwa miragg ( dak li tara fid dezert, u hemm ajruplan wkoll, ovjament kollox bl-ingliz) u jkompli ek -09 go posta tahraq com. Nisperaw li tifmu il kuntatt tiji, unfortunately i don't know if foreigners will manage to understand it as i would like to meet someone like Natasha.

Thanks, hope to hear from you guys and girls!!!

Malta Shark
10-07-09, 19:07
Hi all,

I am a rookie trying to find my way around here - does anyone know if this girl is still working?

Her name is Jennifer.

Do beware of her cause my visit consisted of watching a video taken during action with another man.

I think she has a camera on her bed. I pulled the wires off before to be sure that the camera was off.