PDA

View Full Version : General Info

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

Doctor_Skank
06-23-05, 16:56
Strav,

I'll be in Odessa and the Odessa region sometime at the end of summer and if it isnt too much of a hassle, I will visit Moldova for a day or three. According to some websites, you can obtain a visa at Chisinau airpoprt, as you reported, however I'll be arriving by other means of transport and dont plan on even visiting Chisinau but rather just Tiraspol. If it is not possible or a hassle I'll just stay in Ukraine.

If there is anyone with info on the possibility of visa issuance at the Moldovan border for entry per car, bus or train near Tiraspol, I'd be appreciative.

Essi
06-23-05, 20:18
Visa

As far as I know you can get visa at the borders via car or bus and not only at the airport. I know for sure that at the border between Romania and Moldova in leusni you can get visa.

I gues there is no differ between borders.

Actualy another guy (radio rahim)who came from ukrain to Moldova 2 weeks ago and he is us citizen had no problems try to PM him for details.

I hope I helped you.

have a safe jurney.

ESSI

Doctor_Skank
06-23-05, 20:57
Thanks Essi and keep on doing what you do so well... your reports are one of the reasons I want to visit Moldova...

On the visa issue however Wise Buddy confirms otherwise... I'll likely just get a visa ahead of time or scratch the idea altogether and stay in Odessa/Crimea this time.

Essi
06-28-05, 23:12
Hi

I even heard that this will be a daily flight.

ESSI

Larsca04
07-01-05, 09:15
friends,

back from moldova a brief report.

things aren´t as bad in chisinau as essi reports. sure, many students return to the countryside for summer vacations. but not every girl in chisinau is a student.
especially on the weekends the parks and main streets are crowded with young girls.

doing business i was very short in time with having fun with girls.
spend the nights in change with my two girlfriends and got solid satisfaction.

a good place for finding willing girls is the terasse in front of galaxy bar. meeting point also for those devs who later spend some time in disco city or club no5.
got in contact there with 2 girls. after few drinks we left for club no5 to have some fun. a bit dancing, a bit flirting and the fix was done. left with one of them for a short but nevertheless very active night in my flat.
seemed to be very hungry for sex she was ready to do all and everything to please me. vika, 23 years, dark haired, just divorced and seeking for normal feelings :-)
no money asked.

heading down to comrat in gagausia you will see there girls with all different appearances: few russians, more bulgarians and mostly local gagausian girls with often an exotic touch. will be for sure a location for future activities.

can recommend also all the open air places around hotel dedeman. sitting girls here know exactly for what they are waiting for.

for having some romantic monents with your lady try the restaurant madame bovary in str. mateevici or the interesting gagausian/bulgarian restaurant gök-oguz in str. cala orcheiliu.

have fun

larsca04

Stravinsky
07-01-05, 15:44
Larsca,

Thanks for the report.

Are you able to travel freely to Gagausia? Did you travel by car or by train?

Larsca04
07-01-05, 16:06
hi strav,

gagausia is an autonomous region with its own kind of parlament. leading figure there is a bashkan with a name talmaci.
following its autonomy status it is a part of moldova. so of course no any problems to drive there.

well, we took the way with car. takes roughly 1,5 hours from kiv via cimislia to comrat. i learnt that on a friday afternoon lots of girls seeking travelling possibilities from kiv to comrat and on sundays vice versa :-)

have fun

larsca04

Essi
07-02-05, 19:27
Hi

I wasn't wrong.

As I wrote here it WILL be a daily flight

I had not a first hand info about the flights but people told me that air moldova will start to fly from frankfurt.

Larsca

Between me and you we know that the locals are harderto get but not impossible...

Most of my girls live in KISHINEV.

ESSI

Frank Furtoder
07-15-05, 08:10
Hi Essi,

I am glad to see your paradise again like 2 years ago. I am arriving 20 juli. I would like to have an airport VIP and pick up and one of the apartment.

Remember last time while a I was sleeping and your knocked on my door. With this young shaved girl.

And we fucked her both at the same time. This was a real surprise and this is also a sign for good friendship. to share.

Maybe this time it will happen again - look forward to see you on Wednesday

Your german friend.

Zapadnya
07-21-05, 12:35
I understand that US citizens require a visa to enter Moldova and have examined a few webistes in this regard, as well as done a forum search here. Still not clear on one issue... I realize that it is a stretch and perhaps just wishful thinking, but is there any possibility to get an instant visa on the Ukrainian border, around Tiraspol? Or is it wise or necessary to arrange a visa beforehand?

from my experience (I was 3 times in Moldova and Tiraspol, last time was 1 year ago) Transnistria authorities are expecting you to present a regular moldavian visa to enter Transnistria (if not they won't accept you in the country, except if you bribe them, but this can be a big problem when you want to leave).

You have to pay a kind of tax, about 1 or 2$ and they deliver a little paper to you (keep it in your passport).

Go there with someone who is speaking Russian, or they're going to try to cheat you ...
The key to Moldova and Transnistria is to show no weakness. They respect strong men. Be patient, firm and don't show your emotions (Putin is your model :D ) and evrything goes right at the border.

I never had problem to cross the border, but I was always with russian speaking girl AND a valid moldavian visa ;)

Volpone
08-08-05, 19:47
Do still we have to be registered with the police if we are from Western Europe?

Do they check it when we will leave the country?

I was in Minsk, in Belarussia and I didn't registered.

I have had no problem when I left the country.

Larsca04
08-09-05, 07:12
volpone,

registration MUST be done in the first 2-3 days after your arrival in moldova.

leaving moldova the border staff ask from time to time for your registration paper. they like to make troubles to you, if the registration was not done or the paper lost.

so do it properly.

have fun

larsca04

Willie Large
08-12-05, 23:05
Pity people are ignoring the following message which was posted a while back!

I'm sure we all enjoy looking at your pictures. But pictures without info are useless.

The purpose of the forum is for men to exchange information so that others may follow in their footsteps and also enjoy the same experiences that you have had.

How much time does it take to write a few lines about your trip? Probably less time than it took you to upload your pictures. Are you really so busy that you can't share your info with us? Particularly IF you were in Tiraspol, which is a region that we have very little information about.

счастливо,

Stravinsky

Essi
08-18-05, 14:53
Hi

Can you show us how to do it please?

We dont know how to exchange INFO.

Please be kind and teach me.

ESSI

Surfer
08-19-05, 01:41
Essi has sure contributed more than Willie/Stravinsky who has the chutzpah (yiddish word for audacity) to complain that Essi did not contribute MORE? I'd like to read more on Tiraspol too, BUT I sure as hell would not insult the guy for not posting more when he HAS shared more than anybody else.

Member #2001
08-19-05, 02:59
i read some good stuff on the moldova thread. you jsut have to go back far enough and find it. actally there are a lot of good information on this board, but again you have to scroll back far enough and do some sifting to find what you want.

with a million catagories here with a million threads i am sure that someone will not agree with everything here, but if you are persistent (with or without dial up) you will find something that is agreeable with you.

by the way if you live in the boonies you might consider investing it dsl, satalite access, or consider going to the library where i am sure they have a higher speed connection where you can get info there.

other wise i would have to agree with the rest of the posters here that you really have no right or reason to complain.

Willie Large
08-22-05, 00:53
i don't look for info that's a year old!!

dsl,satellite access definitely not available here!

just thought there might be some up to date info here, not waffle!!

anyway if any of your are looking for up to date info on ireland, there was a girl advertising her services in 1999, maybe that is "up to date" in your opinion!!

i would have thought a photo thread was for photos but apparently it's only a place to view waffle!! my mistake!

i read some good stuff on the moldova thread. you jsut have to go back far enough and find it. actally there are a lot of good information on this board, but again you have to scroll back far enough and do some sifting to find what you want.

with a million catagories here with a million threads i am sure that someone will not agree with everything here, but if you are persistent (with or without dial up) you will find something that is agreeable with you.

by the way if you live in the boonies you might consider investing it dsl, satalite access, or consider going to the library where i am sure they have a higher speed connection where you can get info there.

other wise i would have to agree with the rest of the posters here that you really have no right or reason to complain.

Willie Large
08-24-05, 23:03
While I absolutely and whole-heartedly agree with you, you will want to be careful criticising anyone on this forum about all the crap and waffle that is being posted.

I did it on the Riga thread after asking the same question over and over again.

They are such dickheads that they cannot see it and certainly don't help anyone who is trying to find out basic information about visiting.

They know what is what, but they certainly are extremely unhelpful and prefer to spend more time hassling me than posting a direct answer to my questions!!

Just look at the load of waffle on the Latvia photo thread!

Your example of a typical post is spot-on!

"Hi guys, yesterday was very hot so the girls were in sexy little outfits. In the evening I went to a club and the girls were out it force. Wow!"

What a load of waffle!! And then to see the replies to this crap is even worse!!

Maybe Jackson can have a look and see if the thread is full of waffle or not!

Anyway good luck with your search and don't have too many waffles for breakfast!

I go to Eastern Europe a lot so I used to read the Moldova board but not much any more. A typical post is:

"Hi guys, yesterday was very hot so the girls were in sexy little outfits. In the evening I went to a club and the girls were out it force. Wow!"

If I am going to a country I want to know prices and where to find cute girls. And it is a pain to try to find that info through all the chit-chat.

It's not just Moldova but most of the countries on the site have less and less info than it had before and it is getting worst.

Jackson can "easily" :-) fix the problem by having a "Price And Where To Find Them" category for the different countries. Good luck Jackson...

Larsca04
08-25-05, 11:19
there are actually several gents on stage, never being in moldova, knowing nothing about moldova, but having pleasure to bore those ones, who are really interested in moldova.

any comments about south-america, cuba, dialing systems and waffles are displaced here.

if you have any problems with each other, so solve them with pm´s and leave us alone.

larsca04

Hot Diggidy Dog
09-01-05, 07:54
There're some folks here who are so busy eating their waffles they can't figure out what's different about a trip to Chisinau. Since Makler stopped printing the phone #'s of the booking agencies (or have they started again? last visit I couldn't even find a basic Makler), Chisinau's been a slightly difficult city to deal with on a P4P basis.

On the other hand, IF you speak Russian, or even Moldovan (Romanian) it's one of the easiest cities in the world to get freebies. When you read the Moldova forums, you get names and addresses of discos and stuff like that -- not phone numbers and prices for pros.

There are plenty enough pros in Moldova. On my last trip, spotted and/or was approached by several (1) at McDonalds, after 8 pm, (2) hotel lobby, Codru, post 10 pm, (3) Dacia hotel, but really badly worn goods, (4) outside a hotel I can't remember the name of right next to the Parliament building, near midnight.

And I can't be more specific, because I get along well enough that all my Moldovankas are freebies -- just normal women without a permanent man in their life who want an occasional evening with dinner and dancing, or maybe just a bunch of flowers and a bottle of champagne. But they want a bit of company, so you've got to be able to hold up a conversation. Also, it helps if you don't dress either (1) like an American bum (torn t-shirt, dirty jeans, bulging stomach), or (2) like a Russian thug (the leather coat variety). A good Italian silk shirt and shoes and a well-cut suit and you can catch the eyes of many young ladies.

Some guy hoping to drive through Europe in a van and get pros to wash his jock'n'socks just isn't going to do too well in Chisinau.

Your Dog
09-02-05, 00:58
A friend came back from Romania and used descriptive terms like "ghetto" and "shit hole." I would like to visit Moldova. I am hoping Moldova or Chisinau is a decent city?

Essi
09-02-05, 11:50
Your Dog

Ye too many guys comming to kishinev recently and it will happend herelike in Romania too.

The girls start to understand that we want them for sex & go.

Thats why it become more and more diffecoult recently.

ESSI

Stravinsky
09-02-05, 16:26
Your Dog,

If you are travelling to Eastern Europe for the first time, then there will be some "culture shock". The standard of living is very different than in Western Europe or the U.S.

There is civilization in Moldova, however. There are some excellent hotels, restaurants, night clubs and shopping in Chisinau, not to mention lots of beautiful young women. So if you have Dollars or Euros to spend, it is very easy to insulate yourself from the life of the average Moldovan.

Tony70
09-02-05, 19:03
I was in Chisinau in February and very much enjoyed the city(I wish I had got in contact with you Essi!) Compared to St Petersburgh and Kiev, there are even poorer standards of living. But taking aside the girl chasing( I ended up ordering girls form a hotel security guard), I enjoyed what the city had to offer and liked walking around in the snow, buying 4,000 Marlboro cigarettes and a fur hat from the large open market.

Yes it very easy if you have dollars/euros to distance yourself from the working classes but whats the point of insulating yourself from the common Moldovan? All I am saying is that you will get more out of you trip if you do meet locals, eat where everyone else eats, dance where everyone else dances!

Essi,
I know you usually get freebies, but what is the cost of a overnight p4p from a hotel. I think I was paying $100 a night....

Tony70

Essi
09-03-05, 18:25
Hi

It can be on your next visit to Kishinev.

I agree with you the beauty of the moldovan girls is number 1 in eastern europe. I was this summer in praga, budapest, bratislava and its very hard for hunting maybe slovakia the girls are more friendly.

But as more hunters comming to Kishinev it become more harder for us.

The moldovan girls want a real lova and to go out, away from moldova.

ESSI

Essi
09-03-05, 18:33
Hi

The prices for girls.

1) You can call girls from the makler a local newspaper issue 2 times a week on fridays and tuesdays the costper houris 250-300 lie (20$) most don't speak english.

2) some agents you can get from saunas or taxi drivers cost 100 $ or euros over night.

3) a model girls 9-10 in beauty cost 200-400 $ over night or 100$ for 2 hours.

I cn't write their numbers on the board I am sure you undertand why...

Its not legal PRO in moldova.

ESSI

Tony70
09-04-05, 15:32
Essi

Thank you for informing us of the prices! It's good to know when you are being ripped off or not, even though there is a "tourist price" and a "locals" price.

I don't know when I will next be in Moldova...

Tony70

Hedonist
09-05-05, 20:10
Fellow Mongerers,

I posted this earlier in the Kishinev section. I'm repeating here for the sake of visibility:

After 3 trips to Moscow and 3 trips to Thailand I am longing for a new venue. Moldova has been on my radar screen for a long time, but I have never been adventerous enough to get there. Now time has come...

I'll be in Kishinev from December 25(or 24) thru December 31. Probably, not the best time to go to Moldova... But for logistic reasons, this is when I can make it.

Is there anybody else who would join me in my mission? The more, the merrier...

Hedonist
09-05-05, 20:18
Hot Diggidy Dog:

Question: I have never been to Kishinev. If you walk around MADE IN ITALY don't you attract not only attention from the local ladies, but also from the local criminally oriented guys. What is the trick? Do you walk around wearing an Italian suit in the day or is this just your nigthlife hunting outfit? Guidelines for how to dress in the city and in clubs to maximize attention from ladies while staying safe would be very helpful.

Hot Diggidy Dog
09-05-05, 21:27
You need to keep a weather eye out if you don't look local, of course. Same as in Naples, Leeds, Marseille and so on. It might be just a little less dangerous than most other EE cities. And, like most EE cities, being well-dressed in the daytime just helps with normal business activities. I ditch the tie after business hours, but a well-cut suit makes a difference.

Naturally you keep away from dark back streets, and so on. I use taxis (or unofficial taxis) after dark in Chisinau. It's been a while since I was there; the last time I was Makler was not available -- it seems that they are again, based on other posts. If you want P4P, that's the way to go -- pick up a copy ASAP on arrival; read the ads, and call for service -- there'll be both in and outcall available. If you can't speak a local language, though, you may be out of luck on that. Hotel lobbies may work for P4P; it depends largely on the manager. Sometimes one or another is best; years back the girls in on the game hung around the Intercon, sometimes in the lobby, sometimes in the adjacent hall where the band played. Right in front of your hotel, though, there may be some locals looking for a quick money/sperm transfusion. Sometimes the desk clerks can be difficult, even if there's a 45-year old hooker sitting in the couch right behind them ...

You will probably be spotted as a foreigner pretty quickly. It's largely attitude; the economy of MD is the pits and lots of MD men work in Holland, Germany, and other countries. That's why you can do so well with the locals ...

Hot Diggidy Dog:

Question: I have never been to Kishinev. If you walk around MADE IN ITALY don't you attract not only attention from the local ladies, but also from the local criminally oriented guys. What is the trick? Do you walk around wearing an Italian suit in the day or is this just your nigthlife hunting outfit? Guidelines for how to dress in the city and in clubs to maximize attention from ladies while staying safe would be very helpful.

Scatlover
09-07-05, 01:24
Hi

But as more hunters comming to Kishinev it become more harder for us.

The moldovan girls want a real lova and to go out, away from moldova.

ESSIYeah, this is true and sad. The girls know now why there are so many "tourists", especially from Turkey, on the weekends in Kish. The most girls you'll find in the discos know what you're looking for and will only "work" for hard currency. If you go to a bank during the day, you'll see a lot of girls, who are exchanging high amounts from € into Lei. I guess you think right, where she got the money from. This has become a business for them.

Maybe you can still find freebies on the street, but the most girls know, how their girlfriends get the money for their (fake) D&G, Gucci, etc. stuff and act also like that.
And the girls, especially the young girls, who aren't looking for a ons, and of course not for free and only fun for the guy, are looking for true love. Forget to lay them easily or in a short time. You should also get in touch with such a girl. She can show you a lot, if Essi won't do that ;)

Buko Max
09-10-05, 03:45
Pick up a copy of the latest GQ magazine (september issue) and on page 411 there is an article titled "The Great Sex Migration". The author focuses on Moldova and does not paint a pretty picture. The poorest country in Europe has only 3.4 million people but is among the ten biggest exporters of women in the world.

Felix Nordic
09-30-05, 19:31
U can for sure find freebie girls in Moldova but its definetely not the same like it used to be. I have missed the good times myself!

But you have to charme them a bit more... and in second or third date you should get them into bed.

However times may change quickly since europes most sexually frustrated men from a certain country is comming here on large scale. I saw 3 girls sitting in sun city. One of them was a sweet teen queen... and all of a sudden her date arrives... from this special country and gives her a nice present.. a couple of fashion high heel shues... This is going to ruin this heaven... I shook my head by meself drinking my coffee... Also I noticed that Discos, like City, is crowded with foreigners.... and coold hearted hookers.. maybe 50 % of the foreign men are Italians... Ofcourse there are some nice freebie girls to pick up but never for the first night... But still a man like me can get the attention from the hottest girl on the floor.... Nice country :) But be smart, a real man, and also a gentleman.... get the number and date them the day after....

For pro girls.... I definetely recommend the saunas... you can have sweet loving teengirls with firm bodies who kiss you like a boyfriend... I had a very nice 18 year old girl for $ 25 who gave me nice girlfriend sex... and took the load in the face and mouth... she spitted a bit and we laughed... After that I asked her for a back massage and she did very nicely for 15 minutes....

Its also possibl to pick up semipros or pros at the cafes... Just be nice and daring... try to look smart and behave smart... Girls like that

Cheers and enjoy
//Felix

Hedonist
10-20-05, 04:40
Felix:

Can you recommend any saunas? There are many that advertise in Makler, but I don't want to go to a random sauna unless I have to. Thanks!

Essi
10-21-05, 07:13
Hi

Actualy the sauna's are all the same.

Some are more fancy and the price goes upper., the prices are from 200lies per our to 1500 lie per our for the very luxury ones.

The saunas for 250-350 its ok and good, no need for the fancy ones.

About the sauna's girls' it depend on the owners each one of them using his own agent or have his own girls on freelance basic {some are just normal students} he can call her and if she is free she will show up. Its always better to book in advance lets say 5-6 hours before.if you dont like her he will bring you another girl or he will bring 2-3 girls and you can select.

Normaly the girl or girls are 25 $ per hour and its up to you how long you want to keep her/them.

You can start your sauna and she will show after 1 hour and you will have a net sex for one hour with her.

The girls are nice and GFA kissing and so on mostly they do BBBJ with condom.

The best way to have fun if you know a few girls in town and they willing to do sex party with you you will be feeling like a "sultan".

If you need names of good sauna PM me befor arrive to KISHINEV and will give you all INFO>

Have fun

ESSI

Felix Nordic
10-21-05, 18:15
I usually go to the Sauna on the hill opposite the train station. Its a normal standard sauna but you have to explain to them that you want a girl of maximum 20 and not fat. Price is approx $ 25 per hour and girls are usually willing to perform uncovered BBBJ with some sweet talking. The last one, Maja, was a great girl.

I have tried other saunas as well but you might have to take a taxi for some distance and the sauna might not be available when you want. Its better to book in advance. Use the makler for more advertises or just ask a local for a good one. Taxi drivers can help with this small problem.

This is the best option to get nice pro-girls in Chisinau.

Cheers and have fun!

//Felix

Hedonist
10-22-05, 05:35
Felix:

Is that sauna still open? I remember reading on this board that it has been closed a while ago. Maybe I am wrong...

ESSI:

I will gladly PM you if that's what you prefer. But if you could post the info on the board that would help a larger audience. Let me know whichever you prefer.

It seems that I'll be going to Moldova alone and not at the best time. I am sure I'll be able to pull a few freebies. But, any help in the form recommended saunas and phone numbers of pro/semi-pro girls you know would help me in my mission. All I can offer you in return is a detailed report of my experiences...

Thanks to you all...

Essi
10-25-05, 20:42
Hello everyone

As I saw recently that many guys writes about hunting in eastern europe become harder I want to suggest a few idea's.

The girls still dream about getting married with a paspport and opportunity to leave Moldova but the are afraid they will be used by the boys who lie and telling them stories "I love you I want to marry you etc. They don't buy this stories anymore

Even the students who study in Kishinev and come from villages dont want to be disappointed and built up dreams and fall in LOVE with an american or italien guys and after a few days they find him with her class mate in disco or dating with her sister etc(it happend to me ;-) . we dont notice that the girls are exchanging INFO about turists guys and telling each other be awere of this guy he is a player.

The local girls in kishinev are intrested in a real relationship with a foriegner and not to be shown as a prostitute to be every night with another guy, they are intrested to keep their good name and to be respectfull by the local community.

Most of the girls still have weakness to go out with foreigners and especialy if they smell $$$ in a few days they ask for new mobile phone or cloth,perfume and they test you, if you refuse to buy you can try to date again but they will tell you stories my aunt die, I am sick, I have exams etc. so you have to be diplomatic and keep spend little money and let them to wait for the big money.

Many other options are available like open the makler and call prostitute or find some agents (I don't know myself) but If you arrive to ksihinev you can ask taxi driver and they know and can bring you to nice dyvcika.

In discos you can find pro or semi just walk around and use your eyes to attract some ladies.

good luck

ESSI

Domenico Bari
10-25-05, 22:02
Essi

I left you a private message.

You have not got back to me :(

Assimil
10-26-05, 13:04
Hi Domenico,

I read you are looking for some suggestion about "how to hunt girl in Kisinev".
Essi already gave you some interesting tips, now I will give you others.
Well, after you check in, in Dedeman Hotel, you can go down in the hotel lobby, sit on a table and order a bottle of Cristal. While you are sipping it by yourself, wearing on the left wrist your new Rolex Daytona,look around, but with discretion, to don't attract too much the attention and to make to escape the preys.Wait, don't immediately take the initiative, pretending not to be interested to the ladies around.Wait, don't be in a hurry, because hunting needs a lot of patience. So, order another bottle of Cristal an wait. Continue to sipp your drink and, every now and then, take a look at the Daytona on your wrist, just like if you have an appointment.
Ok Domenico, it's all for now, I have to go, hear you soon for the second part.

Essi
10-26-05, 18:03
Hi

As you know I am in kishinev for sireuse reasons. hunting is part of my fun there and I spend little time for it mostly in the weekends.

I havn't special Info for you more than I wrote hereThe best way is buy an air ticket and show up in town with your new Rolex daytona..... and be ready to drink lots of coffe's,tea's,mango juice.

The same way you do in your home town you will do here with higher percent for success.

ESSI

Ps If you will be in town while I am there I can guide you a little.

Frank Furtoder
11-08-05, 17:39
Hi Essi,

I am back in paradise on 24 November from Frankfurt 1810 arriving kish, and then immeadly. You good old fucker.

Your German friend Chris.

Essi
12-02-05, 13:04
Hi

Any visiters for the new year to join wsg members party?

ESSI

Eros75
12-03-05, 04:08
Essi,

When and where

Eros

Essi
12-20-05, 17:10
Hi

We had some changes with our plans and we been there last weekend and make the party for the new year.

It was 2 girls came to our appartment and on last saturday for 3 hours cost us 500 lie for both with a normal students its realy a funny price the girls didnt ask we just tip them.

HAPPY NEW YEAR to you and all our friends here.

ESSI

Assimil
12-29-05, 16:09
Dear Essi, Eros, other friend,

I'm in Kisinev now, eager to organize some funny party.

Essi
12-30-05, 14:30
HAPPY NEW YEAR

I wish I can be there for the new year evening but... how can I celebrate the new year evening if I have 4 girl friends...;-) all want the kiss at 24:00.

Are you staying longer? did you try the new disco peoples the ex "soho" last time I was in Kishinev I wanted to vist there but didnt have the chance.

Please let us know how was your new year evening.

ESSI

Assimil
12-30-05, 20:25
Hi Essi,

I'll leave the 6 th of january.

Yes I've heard about People in negruzzi, but I've been there yet.

Anyway it seem to be much more better than soho of the last period.

They told me that tomorrow the entrance will be 400 leis; I don't know
about the table.

It seem to be that many other places are already full booked from a week,
like for example "Studio".

Yesterday I visited a new funny place called Moz cafe, close la roma:it's a karaoke club but You can also eat. the table is 200 lei.

It's ok to make some laugh singing.

I'm in shock!

I've never seen many pussies in sun city and St. Cellmare like in this period in chisinau!

Ouside buying last presents

It's great, but, as usual the hunt is not easy, at least for mortal people like me.
For a king all is always easy.

I'm kidding.

Anyway I'm fighting for what I need, and this night a new friend will come to my place to have her last year gift.

I hope that she'll be nice with me.

I don't know yet what I'll be tomorrow.

Ok guys, by now, From chisinau is everything, paka to everybody,.

Happy New Year,

From your Assimil,

Last year corrispondent from Chisinau.

Essi
01-01-06, 20:02
HI

Anyway I'm fighting for what I need, and this night a new friend will come to my place to have her last year gift.

" How was the gift" ?

ESSI

Bez Bezarra
02-24-06, 13:37
Ahhhhg!!

Oh please!! Come on already!!

This is a fucking country that's so poor and pathetic, its not even good
enough to be part of southwestern Ukraine or northeatern Romania.

How bad is that?? Do you know how poor southwestern Ukraine
actually is??, (except for Odeca). There's basically NOTHING in
between Chernivsti and Odeca, I mean nothing!

And northwest Romania is even worse, a bunch of theiving gypsy
in-bred good for nothings!

Moldova is so useless, even though they're no more than a few miles
from the Black Sea, they have absolutely zero access. Same thing
for the beautiful Danube, even though its just over the horizon,
no access, shut off completely.

All they have is the Dneister, and all that gives them is something for
a dumb backwater feud over who's from which side. Its not even as
interesting as a 'mountain' people versus 'valley' people feud that
most other poor countries have. Who could possibley care from what
side of a crappy river somebody is from.

And who the hell ever came from Moldova? At least the shit hole of
Georgia can claim mass murdering Uncle Joseph, but other than some
of the most horrible tasting wine and brandy, what good is Moldy?
I guess its good that you can buy wine for a dollar and brandy for $2,
but please don't try to drink it, maybe use it to clean your toilet?

Al right, I guess I'll concede that the accordian photo is better
than the accordians from Albania and Kosovo, here on the
International Accordian Guide.

Stravinsky
02-24-06, 16:33
Bez,

You've got to learn to speak up! If something's bothering you, don't just sit there in silence, let people know what's on your mind.

You are right. Moldova is a terrible, horrible, place. Everyone should stay away. There is nothing there. Go to Kiev, go to Moscow, go to Prague.

Don't waste your time and money on Moldova. ;)

Bez Bezarra
02-25-06, 22:48
Moldova is a terrible. Everyone should stay away.

Now wait a second, its probably very cool for
the accordian players!

Prosal
03-03-06, 12:53
Hi guys

Is there a direct flight from Odessa to Chisinau ?

Thanks

Bez Bezarra
03-03-06, 13:18
Why fly?

Its only 100 miles. You can take the train or even a taxi!

Prosal
03-03-06, 13:23
Spent some days recently in the north of Moldova not far away from the border to Ucraina in the Soroca and Edinet rayon. The girls there are an optical pleasure. Mixed ones of Moldovan, Ucrainian, Hungarian and Polish roots.

By the way: if you have time and not afraid of damaged streets then try a trip to the cities of Birlat and Adjut in the southern part of the moldovan region in Romania. A lot of fantastic girls to be seen there.

That's an interesting post. Definitively cities that I put on my to-do list.

I had such a cool stay in Chisinau that I already prepare my next trip to Moldova !

Cheers

Prosal
03-03-06, 13:29
Why fly?

Its only 100 miles. You can take the train or even a taxi!

From what I read here, crossing Transnistria is not the most pleasant experience that one can do. That's why I thought about flying.

Cheers

Scatlover
03-03-06, 22:15
Hi guys

Is there a direct flight from Odessa to Chisinau ?

ThanksThere is (was) a direct flight from KIV to ODS operated by Tavrey Air on a YAK-42. Round-trip was 173€ incl. taxes. I don't know if they're still serving this flight or when they'll do!

You should keep the 173€ and go by train, taxi or bus! Much cheaper - well, a bit longer journey, but in this part of the world, going by train means you get in touch with the people! And I guess there'll be also some hot chicks on the train! ;)

Prosal
03-04-06, 10:11
rep001lover

thanks. you're right, going by train must be the better thing to do. as i said, i was just worrying about eventual hassles at the transnistria boarder.

cheers

Scatlover
03-04-06, 13:52
rep001lover

thanks. you're right, going by train must be the better thing to do. as i said, i was just worrying about eventual hassles at the transnistria boarder.

cheersmaybe, but i think 5€ will handle this!! and when you'll have communication problems with the transnistrian borderguards, i guess there'll be some people, maybe chicks ;) , who'll help you!!

taste the spirit of this journey.

Stravinsky
03-08-06, 16:55
Better you do a detour and enter through Ukraine.

The only way to enter Moldova from the Ukraine side is through Transdnistria, unless you want to take a 500 km detour. It's best to fly into and out of Kishinev. Just saw a news report on the televisor. The trucks coming from the Ukraine into Moldova are backed up for miles at the TD border.

Prosal, I applaud your adventurous spirit. But there is Kishinev, and then there is everything else in Moldova. Go, by all means, and explore, but don't expect to find anything like you did in Kishinev.

Stravinsky
03-09-06, 00:26
Wise Buddy,

You're right, we should make sure that we get our facts straight for the benefit of our readers, so... let's get out our maps, shall we?

The discussion here centered around the issue of the best method of travel from Kishinev to Kiev. Since Kiev is not so far away (apparently) from Kishinev, it has been suggested that it might be easier to drive. Clearly, the most direct route from Kishinev to Kiev, by road, is through Dubasari, which, is in the heart of Transdnistria. We certainly do not want to go that way. Of course, you can drive around Transdnistria. If you do, the closest major exit point to the north would be Soroca, the closest to the south would be Olanesti, which is basically in the opposite direction. You would be almost half way to Odessa by the time you crossed into the Ukraine.

So, as it turns out, my initial advice was correct. Looks as if my initial estimate of the length of the detour may have been off. Now that I look at it, it looks to be more like 350 km. But then, if you take the southern route, you will be travelling over some pretty rough country roads, which will add to your time.

BTW - Mamaliga is a traditional Moldovan dish, typically made from corn meal. It resembles Italian polenta. ;)

Essi
03-10-06, 15:10
Hi guys

The easy way is the train its about 3 hours and depent how long they will stop at the border.

By car its 2 hours plus if you have a privat car with all car and personal documents will not be a real sireous problem or danger maybe some nudge policeman want 5 $ and thats all.

Just make sure all papaers are right many moldovans drive via transnistrea every day.

All my foriegners friends use the trains easy and regular.

ESSI

Essi
03-11-06, 18:46
Guys

As far as I know air moldova operate or will fly to kiev soon.

I am not sure anyone knows?

ESSI

Scatlover
03-11-06, 21:35
To Kiev I would also fly...it's the smoothest way to get there!

Aerosvit, Transaero (Tandem-Aero) and Air Moldova will operate direct flights, surely in Codesharing. You should count with a min. of 200€ for a roundtrip in Economy!

Felix Nordic
03-12-06, 00:27
Guys

As far as I know air moldova operate or will fly to kiev soon.

I am not sure anyone knows?

ESSI

Ive flewn with donbas air from Kiev-Chisinau and return. I think they co-operate with Aerosvit. Plane was a propellar from not later than the 60's!... you could see the weave on the tyres as well! Nostalgy trip;)

//Felix

Prosal
03-12-06, 09:19
to kiev i would also fly...it's the smoothest way to get there!
aerosvit, transaero (tandem-aero) and air moldova will operate direct flights, surely in codesharing. you should count with a min. of 200€ for a roundtrip in economy!

how to mix on a same trip minsk and chisinau ?

checked both air moldova and belaria. it seems that there's no direct flights from moldova to belarus and that the only -pricey- solution is to use kiev as hub.

any tips ?

thanks

Scatlover
03-12-06, 18:05
How to mix on a same trip Minsk and Chisinau ?

Checked both Air Moldova and Belaria. It seems that there's no direct flights from Moldova to Belarus and that the only -pricey- solution is to use Kiev as hub.

Any tips ?

Thanks

Well, you can't awate a direct flight from or to KIV from every airport. It's not Frankfurt, London or Amsterdam! :D

You can't fly to or from Minsk directly, so I would use Austrian...if you book it early enough, you'll find cheap rates - maybe even cheaper as a flight on this old soviet birds and a lot more safer than Belavia!! ;)

Essi
03-13-06, 16:25
Hi guys

I always thinking to visit there the girls there are very sexy and beautyful blondes never been there but surely its my next hunting place.

Anyone want to share some sweet moments there?

ESSI

Assimil
03-14-06, 10:57
Essi,
you dream about white and soft skin, right?
and...pink and delicate "pelimeni", right?
Hmmmm, what a good connoisseur you are!!!
"Davai drug", let's talk about Minsk...

Cartesio
03-22-06, 23:42
Hello guys,

this thread is very interesting.

I am in contact by chat with a beatiful girl in chisinau: she invited me to visit her but I have some doubts for the following reason:

1. From your topics seems that Chisinau is not "Paris" so, in case you do not find girls what do you do?

2. So far I just know her: if anything go wrong what I will do in a city like chisinau when I speak only English and Italian

3. May anothe country (Brasil, moskow, cuba) offer more?

Thanks for helping me

N.B My trip i scheduked in mid april

Cartesio

Essi
03-23-06, 11:05
Hi

If you will read some post from last months you will learn more where and how to get girls in contact beside chatting with girls.

Ofcourse in brazil or thailand etc. like rio de janero its more commercial sex and for 100$ you can have a girl for few hours You may do it here is well but you need some local to assit you who can read russian and speak to the girls from the makler (news paper).

Here its not professional commercial sex as it is against the law and the corraption office is looking for working girls. but all my friends who come and visit here have a no limit sex with non pro girlsand for free.

Have fun

ESSI

DirkDingy
03-23-06, 11:43
Hello guys,

this thread is very interesting.

I am in contact by chat with a beatiful girl in chisinau: she invited me to visit her but I have some doubts for the following reason:

1. From your topics seems that Chisinau is not "Paris" so, in case you do not find girls what do you do?

2. So far I just know her: if anything go wrong what I will do in a city like chisinau when I speak only English and Italian

3. May anothe country (Brasil, moskow, cuba) offer more?

Thanks for helping me

N.B My trip i scheduked in mid april

Cartesio

1. Chisinau is the nicest shithole you will ever visit. If you can't find girls (unlikely) or are sick of them you can bowl, eat, and get drunk. You can also go the "Cinema House" and watch such new releases as Bad Boys II. There may also be a war here soon, so you may get to watch the elements of the 14th Russian Army in combat--should be a great show.

2. Kish is normally pretty safe. No need to worry. If you get lonely you can go to New York and hang out with your Italian brothern--there are tons of Italians there with their princesses.

3. yes, you are correct. this country has nothing of import to offer but women.

you are welcome.

Your Dog
03-27-06, 05:50
I have been to Spanish Countries and tired of dealing with the same Hustlers and *****s and their hustles. Is Chisinau the same? Should I expect the same hustle from this country? What about security? Any comments?

Essi
04-02-06, 12:43
Hi

It is the same every where when you want a girl for sex after one hour of meeting for free its a hastle.

Unless you are silvester stalona or richard gear or other movie star.

ESSI

Felix Nordic
04-02-06, 17:13
Its the same everywhere, I believe, that the girls are in it only for the money. Those who dream of seducing hookers and get them for free, well they will get fooled. The difference between a good hooker and a bad hooker is that the good gives you the GFE that makes you forget about the professionalism. For sure the fresh hookers are much more easy and mostly gives great GFE as well. (often encountered in banjas - I had some truly nice girls there with MUCH GFE. Not models, but 7 to around 8)

A pro who has been on the tour for a couple of years usually becomes quite battle hardened and is even more in it for just the money.

Regarding safety in Chisinau;
Yes its quite safe but be careful! Nasty things can happen if drunk or careless or just plain bad luck. And dont count on the police! There are robberies and you will also face some agressions from jealous boyfriends if youre not smart. Be careful about getting too friendly with men, especially a group of men. Most people regard you as a possibility to get some money or other things. NEVER FORGET THIS!!! Difference is that a girl cant rob you very easily, and is therefore are more safe to be with. And why the h-ll should we be friends with the men anyway??

I have seen violence in the street and NO ONE did care! I have also faced violence myself. But I still regard it as most other cities. Common sense and be streetsmart! Same as everywhere around the globe. I feel more unsafe in my own native capital!

Be careful out there, and have fun!:)

//Felix

Larsca04
04-11-06, 16:04
update:

latest news say, that entering moldova without visa will start from january 2007.

as the year 2006 is an important year for moldova regarding future membership in the EU (when? in 2200?), it even can happen, that free entry already starts in 2006. the later one i have honestly serious doubts.

have fun

larsca

Admin
04-15-06, 15:32
Greetings everyone,

In recognition of his many great contributions to the Forum, I have given DirkDingy his own thread titled "DirkDingy in Moldova".

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=2428

Those of you who wish to join him in the discussions in his new thread are welcome to do so.

Thanks,

Jackson

Larsca04
04-15-06, 15:57
jackson,

no offense intended, but i was "lucky" enough to read dirkdingy´s post before it was first edited and now completely removed..

jackson, honestly said it is a bit strange that someone - who just insulted prosal in a very nasty way like france is the next country after irak which will be bombed plus his other comments like his pleasure to beat up arabs - is allowed to receive his own thread.

as you are often mentioning that the purpose of this forum is to provide each other with info about our hobby, it is in contrary to dirkdingys deleted post.

basically i do not care if he or another member has his own thread, but just right after his more than flaming post....very special.

just my 2 lei

larsca04

Zippy
04-15-06, 21:57
Larsca- Jackson only assigns threads to those who basically are a pain in his behind. Believe me, it is not a compliment to recieve one! However, I missed the post in question and I'm glad I did.

Essi
04-15-06, 22:29
Hi

We are very happy with our new thread of dirk dingy I am sure we all will need his help and we wish him lots of success.

But after 412 posts essi is out of business?.

Please think again about it.

ESSI

Essi
04-15-06, 22:50
Hi

I was trying to search where else mr Jackson gave anyone else his own thread.

I didnt find not in hungary or czech republic or germany or latvia or lithuvania or belgum or any other place.

I try to understand him maybe anyone do?

ESSI

GandJim
04-16-06, 00:29
@ essi

well, essi, don't say "or any other place" until you have searched all forums. out of the top of my head, i can cite "domino in thailand", " aquapuss in finland", "nibu raphael in brazil", etc...

as zippy said, those who have their own thread are those who are a pain in the ass for jackson. the point is not that they have their own thread, the point is that they are not allowed to post anywhere else so don't bother the rest of us. it's more some kind of quarantine or prison, the last step before being banned, than any sort of recognition.

quote from the helsinki forum:
"i'm tired of receiving complaints about aquapuss, so effective immediately he is restricted to his own thread."

i must admit this is a quite clever idea. no censorship and freedom of speech. but the guy can not longer annoy the majority of us with his posts, although his fans can always go to his thread if they want to.

@ larsca04

considering the restrictive nature of an own thread, i guess it's with humour and irony that jackson wrote "in recognition of his many great contributions to the forum" (or maybe it's the reason why dirkdingy isn't banned straight away for his post).

quote from the jimmy honolulu in thailand forum:
"i guess he didn't get that i was being sarcastic.
jackson"

so i think it's because of his flaming post that dirkdingy has now his own thread.

jim

Doctor_Skank
04-16-06, 00:34
I may have missed the supposed rascist comments made by DD, but I found many of his comments and posts right on target... I hope he continues to post despite being "banned" to his own section.

I really dont understand the logic of putting Essi in his own section either, despite his "fan club"... I prefer the open discourse of an open thread...

DG69
04-16-06, 08:09
i must admit this is a quite clever idea. no censorship and freedom of speech. but the guy can not longer annoy the majority of us with his posts, although his fans can always go to his thread if they want to.

100% agreed!

though, essi and dd gave often good tips and it would be a loss if they wouldn't post anymore. essi is maybe too favorable about kishinev, but if you filter his statements than you can get some good tips.
dd might be not too political correct, but his posts seems to be reliable.

Larsca04
04-18-06, 11:18
zippy + gandjim,

thanx for your info. seems, that i pay too much attention to pics and too less on jackson´s comments :-)

docskank:

in my opinion dirk had a very fast changing from very clever comments on one side and to flaming posts on the other side. i always enjoyed his posts about for example american women regardless i agreed or not.
i agree with you to have an open discurs.

anyway: now small moldova with roughly 3,5 million inhabitants has 10 undersections here on isg, while ucraina with 48 mio inhabitants has only 8 undersections.
imho too much honour for moldova...

have fun

larsca04

Admin
04-18-06, 16:04
Gentlemen,

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between Men on the subject of finding Women for Sex.

Let's get back to the subject.

Thank You,

Jackson

Worldwide
04-20-06, 01:04
Hello Gents,

Not so much of a report as a question.

I'm planning a trip to Moldova this summer and I'd like to know how much the girls usually ask, so I don't get ripped off.

1.) Normal girl 18-21 in the street. 1 hour, all night.

2.) Model types 18-21 in night clubs. 1 hour, all night.

From experince in Moscow girls go from 100-300 Euros a night. I would assume they ask less in Moldova. Input is appreciated!

Essi
04-20-06, 07:21
Hi

If you come to kishinev this summer so first welcome to moldova.

The prices for a girl normaly is 300 lei per hour all night mybe 100$ negotiate with the girl . you can find numbers in makler (news paper). you will need help if you dnt speak russian(most of the pro dnt spaek english).

I have some private pro who speaks english so you can PM me when you come there

For a model type you will pay 100 $for 2-3 hours aprox, all night 200-300 $.

Have fun.

ESSI

Felix Nordic
04-20-06, 12:57
Gentlemen!

If you want honest sex with a pro who will treat you good go to a banja as mentioned many times in the past. There are plenty of hookers in startrack, City and the usual pubs like Nostalgy Bar, Green hils Nistru, new York. Prices vary according to beauty and how long the girl have been on the tour.

If youre here for a longer time you will build up your own contact net that will give mostly free pussy. I know that hookers in Green hills etc charge around 300 lei/h and maybe more if youre a foreigner. For a full night you will pay around USD 100 with an 8 girl.

Im in Moldova right now and I have not payed for a girl yet. BUT, Im a bit experienced and hunt with a very experienced wing man! This is not what a newcommer will face. Youre more likely to get hit by hoards of scammers that are so frequent. You really have to learn the scene and the mentality of Moldovan women and to learn how to play the game here.

Numbers are really hard to give because they change often and girls operate sometimes. I think Essi can help you out with this.

Happy hunting fellows!
/Felix

Essi
04-20-06, 17:51
Hi

Ohh I am jelous I want to be there is well. but wiill be there soon lol.

I think for a newbee hunter who come to Kishinev the first time even at the places u mantion above will be hard to recognize them you need to be on Kishinev scene and understand the mentality is well.

A turist guy will understand that as he enter to city or startrek discos' he will see immidietly a dozen of girls who will agree to spend the night with him (for $$$). Its not like that at all, you can do many mistakes and we did in the past is well.

For guys who want pu..y 1 hour after landing the only way is PRO and the cheapest is 300 lei. ofcourse we dont pay nothing and its hard to manage all my stock (girls) but thats because we are regulars in Moldova.

Have fun and eat pu**y as you can.

EESSII

DirkDingy
04-27-06, 09:03
Gentlemen!

There are plenty of hookers in startrack, City and the usual pubs like Nostalgy Bar, Green hils Nistru, new York.Happy hunting fellows!
/Felix

Even more so after Friday when New York closes. Although many of the hookers you speak of are not p4p one night women--although a few of them may not be averse to the idea. After living in the town for a few months I've noticed that most of them are vacation girls;i.e., before the lad's arrival they make contact via the internet and become his gf for the duration of his vacation.

by the way, nostaligia (according to the owner) tries to keep the p4p hoes out but they do seem to congregate in de ja vu.

however, with few exceptions, most of the girls that the short timer here will meet are semi-pro. good girls do not go to discos or bars during the week here.

Essi
04-27-06, 10:31
Hi

As far as I know I have been many times in nostalji and deje vu there are some max 4 girls semi pro and not every day, you can get cotact with new nice local girls but the way to bed its up to you, you can do it the same night or never its up to her if she wants and she is horney she will do it quick but its very rare.

the mentality of most the kishinev girls is not to do on the first night.(dirk I am sure you can confirm)

A friend of mine was in tiraspol 2 month ago just for the day and he found a young nice girl in the street and invite her for coffe after a short while he offer her 20 euro for short time she agreed but the problem was where to have the act... she told him my friend have a small shop here down the road lets go there he told her why not because he didnt want to go to hotel was she was afraid that every one will see her with a foriegner guy..

Happy end the enter to her friend shop her friend close the shop for 20 minutes and she took her pants down in doggy style and he deliver his juice. So easy and lucky guy but this not happen every dayor the everyone.

ESSI
My opinion is that 80% of the girls if u show them nice amount (20 euros for kishinev is nothing) but guy you will kill our p4p market so dont offer them more than 50 euro over night.

CycloneDubai
04-28-06, 17:40
Hello Essi,

Are you going to be over there in Kishinev arround September?

Essi
04-30-06, 05:09
Hi

Its too early to know.

It will be my pleasure to buy you beer if we will be at the same time.

Have fun

ESSI

Larsca04
05-17-06, 08:22
in confirmation what i wrote in mid of april:

starting from 1. january 2007 citizens of the EU don´t need visa for entering moldova.

couple of days ago this decision passed moldovan parliament and i received this info from official sources.

have fun

larsca04

DirkDingy
05-30-06, 10:55
Russian:

moldovans speak less English—by far-- than any country to the west of it; for, unlike in places like romania and bulgaria, their English media is dubbed instead of subtitled. one would be shocked at the number of EEs, LAs, and SEAs who learn english strictly from popular media by watching movies, tv shows, and listening to 50 and g&r. even in places that have a very high concentration of foreign customers the staff often does not speak English.

That being said, it’s still fairly easy to get around without knowledge of russian. And, more importantly, the sun city, city, jumbo, star trek, and de ja vu hoes that you are likely to meet speak english as their sole means of survival is sucking money from foreign men. The average moldovan girls that I see at city speak a lot more english than the hot ones at peoples do.

Verdict: you’ll be ok

Non-white dudes: as I will address later, moldova is an impoverished economic train wreck and many of the women here would go with satan himself if they thought he would take care of them. end of story. Moldovan men are boring, abusive, brutish, drunks--and 90% of them are dead broke to boot so Muhamad may not be so bad of an alternative after all…the manmade beach in UAE is pretty damn nice.

nevertheless, EEs are a relatively ignorant, unsophisticated, unworldly, and often nationalistic bunch (especially the slavs) and most are inherently racist—or atleast comically stereotypical. Of course the local men don’t like to see foreigners—especially ones of color—shagging their women. Da, the women will rant and rave to us about how they would never be with an arab or a turk and then the next day I see the same broad sitting with the caliphyte…you can draw your own conclusion homie.

race, class (or more likely legal or illegal money), and nationality all play a part in one’s appeal to a woman. undeniably, in no particular order, the whiter, richer, younger, handsomer, and more Western one is the higher one’s place will be in the EE woman’s hierarchy. to what degree each factor matters to each woman I honestly can’t say. however, as one man on the aw board so astutely pointed out: women are much deeper than men are when seeking a mate. So, if your “game” is solid, I think that one can overcome one, or perhaps even a few, of the aforementioned “handicaps.”… I can’t recall if it was Jefferson or Hamilton that said that if an American posses three out of five of the following qualities he or she can be successful: wealth, status of birth, intelligence, diligence, and luck.

Verdict: you’ll be ok to shag as long as your bankroll is sufficient. It’s not Russia or Kiev where a person of color may get their ass kicked for being with a local woman. Shit, even Aryan Westerners can get into trouble in Russia.
moldovans, belarusians, and romanians are a pretty passive and browbeaten people.

I can’t emphasize this enough though—although I certainly don’t follow my own advice outside of work—these people really judge you by your threads. We Americans dress like shit, and if the locals see that you are poorly dressed they think that you can’t afford better clothes and are poor. ***The only thing that saves me is the fact I ALWAYS have the most expensive mobile phone and watch in the room.***

Moldovan economy: you guys who are writing about the renaissance of the Moldovan economy must be going Moldovan and getting pissed on 6 lei rubbing alcohol from the drugstore. The Moldovan economy just went from purgatory to hell. Russia is the largest buyer of all Moldovan goods (which is overwhelmingly produce) and they stopped buying all the produce and wine. Wine is a large part of Moldovan exports and Russia trumped up a charge that the Moldovan wine was contaminated with lead or something so they stopped importing it. There is also somewhat of a de facto blockade of Moldovan goods to the east in effect so Moldova can’t move its stuff. They never really sold to the west, as they have nothing to sell; Poland grows and sells enough of its own potatoes and doesn’t need to import shit from Moldova. Some Italians operate a few slave labor textile shops but that’s about the extent of Moldovan exports to the west. We recently completed a 78 page assessment of the Moldovan economy and part of the white paper was trying to articulate some benefits for companies to produce shit in Moldova as opposed to a few neighboring countries and even with the lower labor costs Moldova makes no sense. This place is dieing and simply can’t compete. Sad.

if your girl doesn’t need taxi money it’s because she just got a western union from one of her other boyfriends (most likely), her sister just came back from hooking in Turkey, or her mother sent her some money from working as a maid in Italy.

DirkDingy
05-30-06, 11:40
Over the past 11 days I've had a number of women in my flat. some were hoes, some were students, two were professionals, one was a bonafide rich girl, and my gf who is an international flight attendant. for the past 12 days i have had no hot water. all of these women took a shower at my place. not one...not one of them...said anything to me about not having hot water for their showers. i've been in the middle of the desert in iraq and i've heard american junior enlisted personnel whine about not having hot water fora shower. just an irrelevant but germane nugget of info about the girls here.

Felix Nordic
05-31-06, 21:43
Russian:
Moldovan economy: you guys who are writing about the renaissance of the Moldovan economy must be going Moldovan and getting pissed on 6 lei rubbing alcohol from the drugstore. The Moldovan economy just went from purgatory to hell. Russia is the largest buyer of all Moldovan goods (which is overwhelmingly produce) and they stopped buying all the produce and wine. Wine is a large part of Moldovan exports and Russia trumped up a charge that the Moldovan wine was contaminated with lead or something so they stopped importing it. There is also somewhat of a de facto blockade of Moldovan goods to the east in effect so Moldova can’t move its stuff. They never really sold to the west, as they have nothing to sell; Poland grows and sells enough of its own potatoes and doesn’t need to import shit from Moldova. Some Italians operate a few slave labor textile shops but that’s about the extent of Moldovan exports to the west. We recently completed a 78 page assessment of the Moldovan economy and part of the white paper was trying to articulate some benefits for companies to produce shit in Moldova as opposed to a few neighboring countries and even with the lower labor costs Moldova makes no sense. This place is dieing and simply can’t compete. Sad.

This last statement is not correct. Russia pulled their ban on Moldovan wines long time ago. It was not at all about lead in the wine but rather a too high content of pesticides. Lots of Moldovan wines are sold to west Europe such as GB, France and Italy. One might ask; where does all the money for the stolen west cars come from and how does the girls get so spoiled when Moldova officially is the poorest country in europe?

25 % of the population is working abroad and sending home money regularly. What you see in discos like people you hardly ever see in west europe. The amount of money spent is vast for such stupid things as showing off your own wealth. Typically newly rich east europeans. I just sold stuff to Russia that I didnt expect to catch half of the actual price. They dont care if they are rich enough. I remember one night outside people there came the fancy Hummer jeep and unloaded not less than 6-7 sexy teen girls from the back seat. This jeep was the local maffia. These girls dont have to get picked up by wannabie foreigners. There are money for sure.

I was with one foreign wingman and we tried hard to pick up two local freebies by lyeing we had a nice car. Some turks came who drove a BMW and the girls dumped us in favour for the seemingly richer turks. We waited for the girls to come back to us because we know we were nicer than those turks. When they found out that the turks splitted the car on four persons suddenly an even fancier car showed up with rich Moldovans and told the girls to come. The girls went for the fancier car and we ended up totally with NO pussy for the night. Rather rich young and handsome turks got NO pussy even with theese kind of easy circuit girls!

If you want to pay for your girls in some kind of way, and know the local scene, you will get pussy. This is the italian way. The truth about the italian way is that its definetely not a sure way to get sex. They girls know how to milk the rich cow!!! If youre strict on the freebies you wont scoore nearly as many. Unless youre very skilled and are prepared to work hard. As a newcommer you will have to rely on the "under the surface" p4p sceene. The circuit girls follow the market and seasons and adopts quickly. Expect it to get even worse next year when the visa requirement is pulled.

//Felix

CharlieH
06-01-06, 07:37
Thanks for sharing the stories, Felix and Dirk.

Why are EE and Russian girls so extremely materialistic? Is it because they can't survive without men's material support?

You don't even need to have a car to get girls in the US. Well, that was college, ah, good old days.....

DirkDingy
06-01-06, 08:53
No, my comments are correct, felix. I work in this sector and hear the gripes of their Sr. Level people (Deputy Minister level) bi weekly. You may be correct about the pesticides, but I stated, “lead or something.” I should be more attentive but I don't really give a fuck. In any case, this is largely tangential, as the salient point is that Russia banned Moldovan wine and cognac for bs reasons that are largely related to regional politics. Russia also recently lodged an official protest with the Moldovan government about the 100+ NATO officers conducting joint training exercises here; I wouldn’t be surprised if there was some additional fall out from that. Moldovan goods are also increasingly being harassed as they transit into Russia—the MG believes that this is a concerted effort by Russia to further molest and bully them

http://allmoldova.com/index.php?action=interviu&id=364&lng=eng

http://allmoldova.com/index.php?action=interviu&id=353&lng=eng not relavant or to be confused with my prior comments about the origins of the non breakaway republic de facto economic blockade, but it addresses the fucked up state of a large portion of the ROM's economy.

as to Moldovan wines being exported to the West, I stand by my previous statement: the vast majority of Moldovan goods—including wine and cognac—are sent to the East, to Russia. I can buy a Singha beer in Bucharest too… but it’d be silly to state that EE is a major market for the breweries in Calcutta.

About 25% of Moldovans working abroad. I agree that a large number of people within a certain age group are working abroad. But once again, the devil is in the details. Most Moldovans abroad are not working in the West but in Russian and the Ukraine as laborers and in Turkey as domestics. How much do you think they make each month? More importantly, how much do they send home each month…300 euros? I don’t know the answer to this question? But you and I both know how easy it is to blow through 400 bucks in a weekend here. I heard from two girls whose moms work in Italy as maids that they earn about 700 euros a month. A laborer in Moscow earns much less.

You are correct, in EE there is money, but it is concentrated in the hands of a few. In Moldova-- for both obvious and unobvious reasons—there is less money and it’s in fewer hands (proportionally too).

You are very correct that EEs are very vainglorious…but if one can’t get laid frequently in Moldova by hot chicks then one is truly pathetic….I’ve lived all over the world and I have never boned so many hot women with as little effort as in Moldova…. Don’t get me wrong, there are more hot (and hotter) girls in Bucharest, Sofia, Odessa, and Moscow…but for the effort…

One should have more game other than, “I am from the West and have some euros.” EE girls are gold diggers, but for them to immediately shit on you because some turks came with a nicer car….that says something about the girls but even more about you. I was going to write more but I couldn’t figure out if you actually have a nice car and use it to pick up women or just lie and say that you have a nice car and use that to pick up women.

Two things about cars and wealth: I’m not accusing you of this, but, I made the mistake of assuming that because one has a bmw or mbz that they have money. To the testament of german automakers even an older model looks damn good. Many of the high-end cars here are third and fourth hand and are 6-8 years old. My gf just bought her sister a smooth beamer for about $5000. I don’t know what year it is, but when I drive it around it still generates an awe factor from the ladies.

Cash Orientated Society

Money/cash flow here is much more fluid than in the West due to the nature of the economy and income sources. Back home, most people with late model high end cars (or any car for that matter) finance them and make monthly payments which they qualify for by providing a work/salary and credit history. Thus one can safely equate a nice car with a nice and STABLE income. ****Yea there’s the guy who lives with his momma in Brooklyn who leases a Lex or the Romanian that finances a Dacia for 13 years but this is an aberration.**** Income here is very precarious. Let’s face it, there are not many legal ways to make a Western salary in the East so you’re left with working abroad illegally or legally, working domestically illegally, or doing some sort of “big” business domestically or internationally.

Some women here hook in Dubai or Italy and come back with 25K after six months. Good money right? They buy a nice car for about 10, fix the house up a bit, buy some nice gear, and then party through the rest and they are dead broke again in a relatively short period of time…yet the girl is left with a sweet ass ride and fashionable threads but she can’t afford to buy food. Take the guy who is a criminal either here or abroad…eventually he’ll get pinched and likely loose the fruits of his labor. How about the legitimate business man? Let’s say he’s exporting furniture, but when Russia levies an additional tax on his goods, when then customs officer ups his requisite bribe by 100%+, and two of his three trucks are stolen, this rich guy with his nice house and Porsche Cayenne is now asking his Yankee pal (me) for 500 bucks. In the West we have rule of law and mandatory insurance polices that we can (eventually) collect on. Here, in Moldova, this is not so prevalent. Life and money here is much more precarious than in the West. A while back someone astutely pointed out something akin to if you offer a Moldovan $25 right now or $100 in two days they would take the $25 where most of us would take the latter. This mentality reflects the whimsical nature of life here. Anyway, in short: just because someone has a nice car it doesn’t mean that their cash flow is commensurate with the level of their vehicle.

VISAS

Finally, do not overestimate or correlate the import of the relaxation of the visa requirement with sex tourists. Those from the West, and perhaps even those from Turkey, are granted 30 day visas on arrival. I divine no hassles from this. Waiting five minutes and paying 60 bucks is by no means restrictive. It's not like Russia, which is somewhat cumbersome, but 100 bucks or so alleviates the problem when one uses a visa service. Even if visas were not granted upon arrival, if one is here for mongering he is a relatively hard core sex tourist and I doubt the prospect of visa by mail or obtaining a visa from the embassy in bucharest is a deterrent; if one is here for business and mongers on the side then this is also a nonissue.

Whenever I hear nonsense about invitations and such from bs countries I just tune out and ask how much to get the thing done and wait for the consular officer to hand me the list of websites/phone numbers where i can get an invitation within 24 hours from. Or, I just look online. It used to be where one or two of the places were in Russia and didn’t take credit cards but with online Western Union transfer available it's no big deal. Now there are ample visa assistance places for shit bag countries operating in the usa with paypal or merchant accounts.

the no visa requirement is likely to impact casual travelers or backpackers more than the relatively hardcore mongerers 'round these parts. and, most backpackers & casual travelers are not sex tourists.

For the record, I agree that most of the hoes pictures that I posted are ugly, but I’m not Essi, and will not post the picture of a girl who is not explicitly a hoe; if someone bones my sister I wouldn’t want her nude picture on a site devoted to prostitutes. Although I will be among the first to peruse said photos. However, I’m not the only man whose hoes are a few notches below their regular Gfs in EE.

Felix Nordic
06-01-06, 17:18
You can lead a horse to the water hole, but you cant force it to drink!

If you ask two persons itsquite likely they will have different opinions about the same situation.

Dirk, Im not going into a pissing match with you!

Cheers and have fun! ;)

/Felix

Uke Boy
06-08-06, 14:04
This just in.

Beginning January 1, 2007, citizens of the EU, USA, Canada, Japan and Switzerland will be able to come in without a visa.

I hope you all enjoy the mongering crowds that will descend there in the summer of 2007 like they have here in Ukraine.

Good luck Essi!

Essi
06-13-06, 12:10
Hi

Anyone in town?

PM me.

ESSI

Essi
06-27-06, 18:07
hi

rep001lover

you wrote here...

you're so right, guys!! we, or better, the others (sadly non isg members) should know, that these countries are fucking poor...you pay in moldova for an appartment 50$ rent per month, incl. heating!! that would be like you pay a german or western more than 1500€ for two hours...maybe they'll understand it that way!!

as i always worte the last time, moldova is sadly not that was it was a few years ago!! economys stucks again and lots of girls seem to get feared by the eu membership of romania, that they wouldn't be allowed to go even to bukarest-and want to leave moldova as soon as possible. that should turn the "market" into a better situation for us, but it seems like it isn't...maybe already to much "dolce vita" there!!

i hope north-korea will "open" their country very soon!!

my answer to you..

yes its true moldova still a poor country but if you been recently in kishinev you saw how the town updated and more foriegn international companies opening branches here.

the salary is 150$ and up(not 50$ anymore) the girls dont pay attention to forigners anymore only the village girls who come to study herein kishinev maybe will give you chance.

appartments like 2 rooms in the centre is not less than 300 euro
in other districts is 100-150 euro and up for moldovan style apprtment with no hot wanter.

essi

Piper1
06-27-06, 22:58
Hi Guys - can anyone recommend a free website for contacting non-pro girls in Moldova or other Eastern European/CIS countries?

Viking30
06-27-06, 23:40
For Moldova I would recommend that you try out www.sentimente.ro or www.noi2.ro. Those are the ones that I have had the most succes with. Also try www.simpatie.ro but I have no first-hand experience with that site. The best Moldovan dating site I know of is www.ilove.md. However, the site has been down for the better part of a month now. Note that ilove.md is only available in Romanian or Russian. Oh, and www.faces.md!

Good luck (or maybe luck has nothing to do with it?)

Hi Guys - can anyone recommend a free website for contacting non-pro girls in Moldova or other Eastern European/CIS countries?

Scatlover
06-27-06, 23:56
Thanks Essi, then it seems the prices increeds massive the last year!!

I know about the situation with the girls, that's why I'm so tired of Kish...it's like you pay 8k for Maserati and 100k for Dacia...the girls count to high prices for what the market is, the costs are and especially criterias like where they life...but just my two cents!!

If, or better when the girls tasted la dolce vita, it will become the same like Riga there!!

Essi
06-28-06, 06:01
Hi

as a guy who vist kishinev every few weeks I can say,

The moldovan girls are the most beautyful and easy go girls.

For a guy who come just for a few days the best way for successfuly hunting if he is looking for freebe's to chat with girls online and when he visit moldova to meet with them 30% of them will do sex on the first night and the others will do it on the second or third night if she likes you.

For pro girls the prices are 20$ most of the girls charge this price.

Most of the pro girls don't speak english.

Now the students are busy with examines and after will go back to their villages so the city will be empty of the cheap pussies but if u have contact numbers from the chat girls you are the winner.

Its not easy to get phone number from the girls but will take you few days to do it or even after one hour it's important to put your picture on the chat site.

If you look good just go to coffe shops or to club de ju vou in the centre or nostalji in riscani or all the night discos like "city" "studio" "military pub" "plamongo" (open on weekends) or even on the streets and try to get number of mobile if she give you mean she is intreasted....

For my opinion moldova is still heaven and you will find freebes for free everywhere the girls were upset when I offer them money....

Hve fun and easy hunting.

ESSI

Piper1
06-28-06, 23:42
Thanks Viking for the good info (I'm sure many will benefit from your leads). Since my request I have a couple of Brit girls lined up. One sounds like a sure thing, the other one 90%. If all fails with the UK gals, I'd happily catch a flight to Moldova, only if they don't stamp the passport.
For Moldova I would recommend that you try out www.sentimente.ro or www.noi2.ro. Those are the ones that I have had the most succes with. Also try www.simpatie.ro but I have no first-hand experience with that site. The best Moldovan dating site I know of is www.ilove.md. However, the site has been down for the better part of a month now. Note that ilove.md is only available in Romanian or Russian. Oh, and www.faces.md!

Good luck (or maybe luck has nothing to do with it?)

Proliberalist
07-10-06, 12:47
I suggest that you are succesful partly beacause you are young and reasonably good looking guy. It is not the case for a lot of mongers here , people usually do not share personal information, but I suspect that the age and look range is from 20 to 55+ and from good loking to ugly.

Thats the reality

Essi
07-12-06, 11:47
Hi

The name of the game here in moldova is impression... if you can impress the girl that you are clever,successful and elegant business man they girls start their own plans about how to get you, to be your girlfriend and to please you while you are in kishinev after the want you to marry them and she will be your lovely wife.

The age is not the most important for the girls but ofcourse if she is 18 years old and you 60 it will not work. you have to be 30-45 maximum.

I am not young and not the best looking guy but I am a good player in this field.

ESSI

Doctor_Skank
07-12-06, 12:57
Proliberalist:

Adding to Essi's comments and your post "I suggest that you are succesful partly beacause you are young and reasonably good looking guy. It is not the case for a lot of mongers here , people usually do not share personal information, but I suspect that the age and look range is from 20 to 55+ and from good loking to ugly." I add the following.

Although I am not refering to Moldava in particular, IMHO one factor that will greatly improve your odds of scoring in EE anywhere is either living in the area you are mongering or staying there for a long time or visiting repeatedly. The 1-week sex tourist seeking freebies is normally going to spend the first few days making dates, having dates cancelled, running around and generally getting "the run around" and will only score with a bit of luck or some serious skill. He'll also find that his dates all want to meet "for the big finale" on the weekend, when most of them can go out and stay out longer. This creates scheduling problems and lots of grey hair, provided one doesnt have these already...

The girls are understandably seeking "return on investment", their investment being in the form of blowjobs and midnight romps. They know that their only truly valued commodity is their body and sex and they know that they can have pretty much any foreigner they want, so they are going to select the one that they get the most out of. It isnt purely financial or security related, as of course personality, physical attractiveness and any number of other factors contribute, but there is still nothing "automatic" about scoring in EE, good-looking, rich or otherwise.

DirkDingy summed up a lot of issues really well in a recent post:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=469546&postcount=357

Where he wrote:

"race, class (or more likely legal or illegal money), and nationality all play a part in one’s appeal to a woman. undeniably, in no particular order, the whiter, richer, younger, handsomer, and more Western one is the higher one’s place will be in the EE woman’s hierarchy. to what degree each factor matters to each woman I honestly can’t say. however, as one man on the aw board so astutely pointed out: women are much deeper than men are when seeking a mate. So, if your “game” is solid, I think that one can overcome one, or perhaps even a few, of the aforementioned “handicaps.”… I can’t recall if it was Jefferson or Hamilton that said that if an American posses three out of five of the following qualities he or she can be successful: wealth, status of birth, intelligence, diligence, and luck."

There's a lot of truth to that.

Essi
07-12-06, 13:18
Hi

We all apriciate "dirk" report and contribution to our board.

Even a guy who come for a week or so can do well here if he will be active and fishing in discos as we do in our countries too, but its just easier here.

For example you are at the bar counter in city disco and sorounding you a dosen of girls you start an eye contact and just start to talk to her 50% will answer you and just continue by taking her number and tell her that you are very generouse guy etc. thats what we do here, you can try even in shopping centres in the evenings like suncity or jumbo just start to talk to them and invite them for very intresting and funny evening it can work too just let her smelling your pocket.

Have fun

ESSI

Doctor_Skank
07-12-06, 15:26
Essi,

We all agree that no matter what, scoring in EE is easier than most other places, however the postings of several other members skilled in scoring and playing the game do suggest that scoring freebies isnt as easy as it was before. We've all written about that subject before. Based on my own experience all over Russia and Ukraine, I have found that scoring becomes relatively easy as soon as you've established some "legitimacy", meaning you'll be back or actually live there, providing "added value" for the girls as a suitor, to put things in business terms.

This conclusion seems to coincide with that which notable poster such as Felix Nordic or Hedonist have posted, to name just a few.

And when writing about "freebies", I mean girls who expect nothing but "normal" dating practices, dinner, fun, small presents etc. and no payment afterwards.

My "painfully obvious" thesis that long-term, repeat or permenant residents have much better chances with the girls probably is so simple that it doesnt have to be mentioned, however I think it does add to understanding the overall picture.

I'll gladly desist and allow you to elaborate since, as I have often mentioned before, I am not a Moldava expert but rather more just a connesieour of Slavic women in general, or at least a guy who fucks a lot of them. Whether or not that makes me an expert or not I don't know, but it sure is better than watching it on tv... :)

Bez Bezarra
07-13-06, 12:23
Whether that makes me an expert or not I don't know.

To: Professor "S" of ISG University

Maybe you're not sure, but the rest of us are.

You ARE the Ph.D. of slavic sluts.

Doctor_Skank
07-13-06, 21:44
Bez, actually I never "discount" the students... :)

Thanks for the promotion to professor cum alotta, but I prefer to remain an astute student and a diligent tutor to curious dyevs. This one's a pro, I loved her thick red lips and liked to think of her as a mini Angelina Jolie, wild behavior and all... but she isnt from moldava so I'll jet out of this section...

Essi
07-28-06, 09:07
Hi

I never been in st peterburg but I was in the philipines.

I prefere the moldovan beauty.

In moldova you can find freebes easy.

ESSI

Excess
07-28-06, 10:31
"it can work too just let her smelling your pocket." - Essi (The Magnificent).

I couldn't let this one go by without comment. Absolute class, Essi. and one that I shall remember fondly and with a chuckle for a long time. Thanks.

DJ FourMoney
07-28-06, 11:54
Hi

I never been in st peterburg but I was in the philipines.

I prefere the moldovan beauty.

In moldova you can find freebes easy.

ESSI

Huh? I asked that????

I think you ment Piper1...

Big Bro AJ
09-20-06, 15:44
Has anyone have any knowledge how to apply for dual citizenship?

What are the requirements? Is marriage with a Moldavian citizen is enough or we need to live there?

Scatlover
09-20-06, 15:54
Has anyone have any knowledge how to apply for dual citizenship?

What are the requirements? Is marriage with a Moldavian citizen is enough or we need to live there?

You want a Moldovan Citizenship!?!?! You made my day!! :D

Big Bro AJ
09-20-06, 16:10
why not...no hassle and no visa for cis states(especially russia and ukranie)

russians don't accept dual citizenship. they charge too much for ukraniane citizenship and you need to live there.

moldavia may suck but citizenship may open business opportunites more easily.

you want a moldovan citizenship!?!?! you made my day!! :d

It Travel
09-24-06, 10:35
Why not...No hassle and no visa for CIS states(especially Russia and Ukranie)

Russians don't accept dual citizenship. They charge too much for Ukraniane citizenship and you need to live there.

Moldavia may suck but citizenship may open business opportunites more easily.

Big Bro… I do not know where you are from (your Passport) but if you get a one year Business Russian visa it’s very easy to travel… If your work is concentrated in Moscow or St Petersburg there are agencies that can get you visas of the CIS countries nearly on spot (24-48 hours). Of course you have to apply with all the right documentation. Usually you do not need to go yourself in any agency.

For EU countries no visa is needed for Ukraine and the Moldovan is issued on the borders (only some, check where at www.tourism.md, by the way you can even get multiple ones on spot, of course they do them also at the International Airport).

IT

Prosal
10-17-06, 15:04
My five weeks in Romania this summer have been really good in many respects, and also 'culturally' not totally vain as I've learned a bit of romanian before leaving and later improved it a lot lol

Some words in romanian :

tits : tzitze
ass : fund, cur
to fuck : a fute
pussy : pasarica
dick : pula

Here are a few things you might say to her :

- esti foarte draguta : you are very attractive (beautiful, charming, ect)
- imi placi foarte mult : I like you a lot
- ai un corp minumat : you have a nice body
- ai ochi frumosi/ tzitze frumosi/un fund frumoso : you have beautiful eyes/beautiful tits/a beautiful ass
- vreau sa-ti mananc pasarica : I want to eat your pussy
- ai pasarica uda : you have a wet pussy
- vreau sa-mi sugi pula : I want you suck my dick
- ma exit : it makes me excited
- vreau sa te fut : I want to fuck you
- vreau sa te fut pe la spate : I want to fuck you from behind

And a few things she might say to you :

- linge-mi pasarica : lick my pussy
- intra : come inside
- fute-ma: fuck me
- ia-ma din spate: take me from behind
- repede : faster
- incet : slower

Hope this help ;)

Larsca04
10-21-06, 11:00
prosal,

you forgot one important sentence:

"te jubesc (i love you)"

the moldovan girls love it. lol

have fun

larsca

Prosal
10-26-06, 11:30
you forgot one important sentence:
"te jubesc (i love you)"
the moldovan girls love it. lol
have fun
larsca

Right !!

They of course also greatly appreciate to be called "iubirea mea" (my love/my darling).

;)

Big Bro AJ
12-08-06, 12:38
It is definitely out of the general mongering issues, but are there any laws or regulations that forbids foreign nationals to buy immovable (land) in Moldavia?

DirkDingy
02-13-07, 02:04
Greetings Gents,

I wanted to relay a rather unfortunate incident that happened to me without introducing too much paranoia to the mongering community.

In late Nov of last year I was drugged and robbed by two women from Nostaligia; they stole all of my valuables including my US GOV issued laptop. I am particularly upset about this because my camera and laptop had a ton of photos on them from my recent trips to Thailand and Cambodia as well as tons of Moldova babes.

I was totally at fault due to my nonexistent personal security precautions. The women were apprehended and my stuff was recovered within 72 hours of the assault and robbery. For better or for worse, everyone knows who I am in Moldova –although most will not equate my person with my on-line persona—and the authorities can be responsive, competent, and even enthusiastic given the right impetus. That being said, I still don’t have my stuff back due to the intransigence of the Moldovan FSB and my hubris—I will not, as a former 1811, give a cop money to do his job.

I want to reiterate that I became very lax with my situational awareness and very showy/blingy during my last few months in Moldova and I was simply asking for it; much worse could have and should have happened. Three people were killed in Moldova during the past six months due to variations of the chicanery that happened to me.

Enjoy the pretty peasants in Moldova but watch your backs boys.

Bez Bezarra
02-13-07, 02:38
Why in the world would you want to be blingy in EE?
(Assuming you're not Prince Bandar?)

Maybe the girls who robbed your fotos will let Voyeur Veggie
borrow them, and then he can repost them for you.

Larsca04
02-13-07, 10:13
Dirk,

Good to hear from you again.

But you should have reported your warning a bit earlier.

Re drugged:

I believe to have had such an experiment app. 3 years ago. Was in a local disco in chisinau and one of the very few times when I consumed drinks not directly from a fresh opened bottle/can. Had problems with clear eyes, sweating like a pig and becoming very aggressive (no alcohol involved). Till now I have not any clue, what substance lead to my unnormal behaviour and who the responsible person was. Happily it didn't lead to such a bad experiment like your's.

Local secret service/police:

Dirk, you have big chances to receive your valuables back without payment to some members of this bunch of "gentlemen", if you are very good friend with a high ranking person of them. Otherwise forget about it. Sooner or later your things will be "lost".

Involve your embassy if you consider it to be helpful.

And if you have nothing to loose (means business interests etc) in moldova than contact some local medias and report to them how you are treated by the state protecting organs. This is, what those "gentlemen" hate like a plague.

Take care,

Larsca

DirkDingy
02-14-07, 18:23
Why in the world would you want to be blingy in EE?
(Assuming you're not Prince Bandar?)

Maybe the girls who robbed your fotos will let Voyeur Veggie
borrow them, and then he can repost them for you.

Bez, a monger of your experience should know: the only way to go in Moldova is to flash the cash and show that you are a man of means. This especially holds true if you are not there long-term. Is this risky? Yes. Is this a surfeit way to get dveys in your bed? Yes.

You know, when you are in Moldova for few weeks screwing the women and drinking the booze you think that that the place is ok. But when you experience anything there related to governance, commerce, or public services you realize how fucked up that place truly is.

Larsca: Your advice about how to recover property from the authorities is true; my situation is somewhat complicated due to my status and employer...I am fairly sure that I will get my junk back even if not in a timely manner.

The Moldavians are very media sensitive. They don't want to be seen like the animals that they are. But even if you did make enough waves to get what you wanted from the government I wouldn't want to stick around too much longer after embarrassing officials there.

Bez Bezarra
02-14-07, 23:58
bez, a monger of your experience should know: the only way to go in moldova is to flash the cash and show that you are a man of means.

maybe we're just after a different kind of dyev.

you run the risk of problems even without flashing, so why give
them an excuse to fuck with you.

one early evening after a major styudenka afternoon debauching,
a few hours later i hear a knock on the door, and through the peep
hole i see 2 militsia, one with his machine gun drawn, yelling at me
to open the door.

no way was i opening up, and after 5 minutes of yelling back and forth,
i finally realized they wanted the flat on the next floor above. seems
the number on my door was missing, and they didn't have the best
counting skills.

that was more than enough excitement for me.

Larsca04
02-15-07, 10:09
Bez, a monger of your experience should know: the only way to go in Moldova is to flash the cash and show that you are a man of means. This especially holds true if you are not there long-term.

right - i call it alsways the potemkin style. locals nearly always try to show and impress you with al they have or better what they want you to believe they have...

But when you experience anything there related to governance, commerce, or public services you realize how fucked up that place truly is.

absolutely correct - start a business there and you will learn the real moldovan character. for this i prefer to cooperate with local russians or ukrainians and not original moldovans.

The Moldavians are very media sensitive. They don't want to be seen like the animals that they are. But even if you did make enough waves to get what you wanted from the government I wouldn't want to stick around too much longer after embarrassing officials there.Yes, this is what I meant. Make waves and then leave this paradiese.

Larsca04

DirkDingy
02-23-07, 10:08
Is it just me, or have the folks at the airport lost their omnipresent frowns? I've flown in here no less than 18 times and yesterday was the first time I was greeted with pleasantries and a smile...perhaps this place does have hope.

If any of you guys are around gimme a buzz.

Scatlover
02-23-07, 19:29
Is it just me, or have the folks at airport lost their omnipresent frowns? I've flown in here no less than 18 times and yesterday was the first time I was greeted with pleasantries and a smile...perhaps this place does have hope.

If any of you guys are around gimme a buzz.

Well, if there was a girl sitting at the passport check, I'll always got a friendly smile. Guys are normally rude and without any "please" or "thanks", but it's like the border guard in Austria or Germany.

The first time, I thought, she would laugh on me, because I came to a country like Moldova...

How is Kish, something new around there, cause I'm looking to hit the spot again in March or May??

Mold Ovan
02-27-07, 06:32
Essi or BezBazzara or Anyone!

I am going to Kishinev in May for a business trip. I am from Ukraine originally, I still speak Russian well. Should it be a problem to find a girl from makler newspaper? What are your recommendations? Bars, clubs, etc. Pro is fine but semi-pro or just a regular girl would be a lot of fun.

Thanks a lot,

Russ

Leonleon
02-27-07, 16:51
Hello there,

This is my very first "report" in this Moldova-forum or whatsoever country-forum. "Report" isn't the exact word of course, it's more a request for information.

As I'm planning to make a long trip trough Bulgaria, Romania, Moldova, Ukraine & Slovakia, a simple question to senior members:

Does anyone of you know the following website - good or bad information - as the women in the galleries look very appetizing as well as the prices.

Only the combination of both factors makes me aware that it might be a rip-off.

To good looking women and to cheap prices?

If not a rip-off then price-quality looks ok.

What do the experienced mongerers think about it ?

http://www.moldavian-escorts.com/

Leonleon

Bez Bezarra
02-28-07, 01:45
I speak Russian.

Should it be a problem to find a girl from makler newspaper?

Just bring the cash and be generous, to a point of course.

Mold Ovan
02-28-07, 03:06
Just bring the cash and be generous, to a point of course.Are the girls from Makler good-looking? What about bars, etc?

Thanks!

Larsca04
02-28-07, 10:52
Given the fact, that this girls are quite pretty and furthermore, that they will receive maximum half of the customer's fee, it is obvious, that those stunners would earn double or more per day in p4p destinations out of moldova.

Also I recognized that none of the girls has at least a moldovan sounding real or artificial name.

Leon, you may give it a try. But do not send any money upfront to them! To much scammers operating in this way. And yes. Tell us your experience.

Have fun

Larsca

Bez Bezarra
02-28-07, 12:51
Are girls from Makler good-looking? What about bars?

Girls that have to advertise are gonna be average. If they were beautiful,
they wouldn't need to, right? Maybe you get lucky if they have a girlfirend
who they can introduce you to for a donation to their *****s scholarship fund.

For girls in bars, you'll need more than cash, you'll need a smooth style and
charm. Unless again, you just want to settle for average. If you have some
ideas that this is going to be easy, you're 10 years too late. Expect to work
for it, and don't be surprised to have your shares of lows with the highs.

Scatlover
02-28-07, 13:11
You already pointed out, why you should be aware of this Escort Agencie!!
Like someone wrote before, why should a girl of that beauty stay in Moldova and f*ck for a tip, when she could earn a lot more in Dubai, Moscow or with the beauty skills of 95% percent of them, working for Private and earn a lot more?!?!

The most pictures look like they were stolen from a pornpage, but they're smart enough, to take pictures of mostly unknowns...

If you still want to go for mongering to Moldova, you need a lot of time!!
Better stay for three weeks in Moldova. If you're looking for pro or you would be willing to pay for the girl, like an escort, better go to Prague, Budapest, etc.
The airfare is much cheaper, wider range of better and cheaper hotels, high quality Escort Agencies...if you speak fluent russian, I would go to places like Perm, Samara, etc. or check your ukrainian spots like Mauripol, Odessa, etc.

Moldova is still ok, if you play like Essi, Fawie or the other regulars!!

Nolies
02-28-07, 16:37
Guys,

Forget Moldova. It is a destination that has been overdone. Way too many European, Turkish, Arab, Italian sex hungry visitors have spoiled this destination! If you still want to go. You will be surprised at how hard it is to connect and get laid there! The fact that you are a foreigner doesnt mean a thing to the women there. They ALL at some point in their lives, have met a foreigner (or many) that have lied to them or promised them to take them with them to his country. Now, they all are bitter and cynical and don't trust foreigners!

Better go to Prague, Riga, Budapest etc.

Bez Bezarra
03-01-07, 04:56
Moldova sex visitors spoiled it to get laid!

They ALL have met a foreigner that lied so now they all are bitter!

go to Budapest

All the Hungarian pussy is trusting and ready for sex cause we don't lie to THEM.

Still, I'll bet those nasty goomba bastards left a few sweet Moldovan girls somewhere that haven't been spoiled yet, waiting for and just hoping they'll meet the generous Bez to be her first sponsor. ;)

DirkDingy
03-06-07, 13:20
how is kish, something new around there, cause i'm looking to hit the spot again in march or may??

moldova

moldova’s largely unchanged with the exceptions of an uncanny increase in apartment prices, more foreign business folk parading around town doling out cheap business cards reading “director generale” or “presidente” on them claming to be real estate tycoons, and a complete clusterfuck in the consular section of the romanian embassy which makes taking your chica for a spontaneous weekend to bucharest or piona brasov virtually impossible***note that you can use a travel agency here that will get the visa processed in either kiev or moscow to alleviate this problem*** in some ways i admire the strict victorian era dress codes and social identifiers which made the penalty for claiming to be something that you are not a good flogging. unfortunately, this would severely impede our italian brethren’s ability to separate the moldovan girls from their undergarments.

the clubs are still packed with lookers. not only has de ja vu been renovated but there was a great selection of $100 prostitutes there last tuesday. city still has its share of studenty type pretty girls being lusted after by the financially challenged sex tourists of arabia, turkey, and prussian euro-trash.

peoples is where it’s at. i got a bottle of johnny walker last friday—at the bar i might add—and more than one super hot chick shared a drink with me. as long as i’ve been in this neck-of-the woods i’ve never been to people’s before but i shall certainly return—there is a lot of eye-candy there that can be had easily when compared to bonsai in bucharest or circus in moscow. i had a weird two hour date with a local jewish princess that i had seen at cherry café and peoples but nothing came out of it. she was engaged and didn’t appear to be interested in me romantically;but she did say that many of her friends—moneyed locals—had noticed me over the past year, thought that i was good-looking, but weren’t sure who i was and how to approach me. how about a smile and a hello?

there are quite a few second-tier but steal doable whooez in sun city. i was posted up in coffee house yesterday and saw many about, including a blonde sister duo that just got back from dubai….$150 for both of them…

it seems to me that the girls with jobs or the hot ones found in peoples are slightly more serious than before…as stated by others on this board….they aren’t looking just to have fun but rather gain some fungible benefit to being with you. this is so unlike moscow--where i spent one night before returning to moldova for a job interview-- where the women seemed to want nothing from me save a night on the town and a good fuck. it’s kinda sad that the girls here don’t perceive themselves as having any other commodity than their pussies. the term intellectual capital is alien here.

any body around? i am bored and can’t fuck too many *****s now that my gf kinda lives with me.

contrary to others’ opinions, i don’t think that moldova is void of mongering possibilities…true, it’s a little more difficult to impress the girls now than it was a few years ago i suppose, but what it takes to impress the girls here is still much lower than any other ee locale. more importantly for some of you, it’s still a place where money is the primary aphrodisiac. any slob with a benz and no personality can routinely score with model quality girls here. the same can’t be said for prague.

cheers

Excess
03-06-07, 13:32
Thanks for the very balanced report, Dirk.

Makes for a positive, in my mind at least, image of the current play.

A good actor who treats them right and has a good sized... bankroll will still make out well with some time. But then that's the same in just about any part of Monger World. Have just returned from a field expedition in parts further south and can report good luck and service levels from the ladies of Moldova. Would be interesting to see them on their home turf.

Will give it some thought on making a tour. Enjoyed your writing style and the not so subtle jabs at some of our brothers in arms. :-)))

Enjoy.

Fawie
03-06-07, 14:47
moldova is still ok, if you play like essi, fawie or the other regulars! i think it is quite simple, i do not go there spending allsorts of money, i think my expenditure is pretty the same as most people who go there for fun and games, the game has changed and so must the player.

you cannot go there with $100 in your pocket and expect that to last you a week and be treated like a king, i tend to "live large" but again it is nothing compared to what i would spend in my own country.

i think you have to keep everything in perspective, if you a common joe in your own country, treat moldova as a vacation spot where you will spend a little more then what it costs you to live day to day in your country of origin, but the treatment you will get will be 1000 fold in comparision to the treatment you would get back home for spending that little bit more.

the ladies over there again are not stupid, but if they have the impression that your visit is not a one off then you will definatly get getting laid, first night fuck no chance but second night 95% in my experience.

previous comment was made regarding regarding a slob and a benz, i can say i am the former and have the latter, this is by no means a sure thing anymore.

it is still down to the player, money works well ofcourse, but becareful that you do not end up paying for a shed load of drinks and dinners without getting your "medicine" at the end of the night this is becoming common place.

our italian brethren seem to have the best advantage due to the proximity and higher probability of a return, so they will 9/10 score.

in summary as i have just read the above and have utter confused myself aswell.

to get laid you need the following

1) spend time there and set contact up before you go, do this on the dating sites mentioned everywhere in this forum

2) do not go there with expectations of landing and being attacked by foriegn hungry model quality chicks, be prepared for going home empty handed for a few nights

3) "be seen" about town, i. e spend time in coffee house, spend time in nostalgie, city bar etc

4) do not go there with a limited budget (within reason ofcourse $1000 for 10 days is realistic and will do the job)

5) do not drink lapin kulta beer (cheapskate) stick to western brands

6) do not be afraid to say hello,, to some of the nice ladies in the bar if one catches your eye, remember they are used to slimy italian and turkish style courting, making them believe you have a genuine intrest in them and not what is contained in their kinckers has worked well for me.

7) if you need some paid for fun, do not be afraid to ask a taxi driver, the ones outside dedeman (suncity) and jumbo have given me a 50/50 result, it is usually the older ones that can be trusted with reliable information

hope this patch work of sentences has some use to someone

fawie

Daytripper30
03-06-07, 19:20
Yeah. Fawie is right on the money. I am in Moldova 3 to 4 times a year because I have an outsourcing business (romania and moldova).

Chicks will dig you if they know you will be back and you will be a regular visitor.

I think $1000 is good for 10 days. For me I usually bring $6, 000 for 10 to 15 days.

All spent on fancy hotels, drinks, and shopping with girls, pay for their school etc.

I will be back in kishinev in a few weeks.

Right now is not a good time because 1/2 of the people in kishinev have a flu! I am to meet about 3 girls and they all have a flu: (

I meet these girls from online. I agree with most posts here. Before going to moldova you should already have a couple of girls ready for U.

I agree with most posts here. When I am there there are so many pretty girls. My mentality is "I know I can get that girl. I know I can".

Its difficult to stay with one person even if she is a 10.

Daytripper30
03-06-07, 19:22
Anyone been to Club Tabu?

It advertises you can take home the chicks but I'd like to know your experience and how much you paid.

Daytripper30
03-06-07, 19:30
The real estate is funny.

I honestly don't think there is enough tourists to make this business profitable! Interest rates are still low.

I am from california and we have some of the worlds most ridiculously priced homes.

I made money in real estate, and moldova does not have the income to support this market.

Defence
03-10-07, 19:18
1...I will be back in kishinev in a few weeks.

2...I agree with most posts here. When I am there there are so many pretty girls. My mentality is "I know I can get that girl. I know I can".

3...Its difficult to stay with one person even if she is a 10.1. I will be in KIV in the first or second week of April. If you and me somehow have free times we can have beer or a coffee :)

2. I am sure that spending that much money allows you to say that but what is your success rate. What is ratio of 'I know I can get that girl'/'I got that girl'? :)

3. How are your previous GFs Wwwroot, are they still GFs or you dumped them all and these are fresh ones?

Happy hunting

Daytripper30
03-11-07, 06:30
Hello Defence,

I meet the girls online and correspond for maybe a month. When I am drunk I approach the girl and when they find me funny they start talking. LOL

Success rate online is maybe 30% yes and 70% take a hike! I go to bride. Ru or I just go to yahoo or icq and search for moldova and flirt.

Here are the new girls I will meet next month. I have never met them before but we exchanged photos and chatted on webcam.

I will also meet this lawyer girl. I cannot post her pic because she might sue me. LOL. Id say the lawyer one is a 7 by moldavian standard. But she seems rich so who knows maybe our sex will be great and I don't have to spoil her much.

I will also meet my ex gfs. I do not expect anythign from them but have a chat and talk about life. I don't go out much in kishinev because I've been with so many girls, and someone is bound to know.

On top of that I am not white. I am pacific islander. I do not blend in easily.

Yes let us hang around! Actually. I will be in amsetrdam and then "meet the girls" on the first half of April.

The girls below are 20s to 23 y/o. The 2 blondes together are bisexual, so maybe I can get 3 some with them.

From my experience, money has nothing to do with it when you get to know each other. The girls are just fascinated with other life outside of moldova, and the fact that I live in los angeles helps. If I lived in some unknown city in america, maybe my odds will be lower. When I meet them spending money helps close the deal.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Daytripper30
03-11-07, 06:41
This one I really liked. Here is her last letter. Its definatley a done deal. Liked how I look, my personality but maybe she didn't like my response: (

Shes only 19 and I found her in bride. Ru

My point is. There are so many pretty girls and there is always a new one you can get.

Anwways. Shes back in the market! Her profile is still on the website. Maybe you someone here will get lucky with her.

============================================

Hello,, Eric! Thank you for your reply. I find your proposal very interesting and really I like your photos. Thank you very much. And I would like to communicate with U. What do you expect from the relationship between a man and a woman? What is your imagination of an ideal relationship? As for me I would like to have a strong man and I want to feel his support (I mean understanding)in everything. I hope that I will get your reply soon. If you have some questions to me then ask. And I will answer them. OK? Sincerely yours, Olga P.S. Million kisses for U. Do you feel them?

=======================================

Defence
03-11-07, 18:40
I think we will be there in or around the same days somehow. How you arrange where you stay? You yourself via internet I guess. I always let my dear to find me an apartment. This has its pros and cons but I prefer this way. I will ask my lady to rent the same apartment again.

Will you stay around Jumbo again? I was near to Jumbo this time. I dont know how I will explain who u r but will find a solution to that :)

If anyone else is around, lets meet guys, at least for a drink.

By the way I am 36, not white but looks like Hispanic, Italian, Turkish or Moldovan in some cases, have no idea about Russian and Romanian:)

Assimil
03-12-07, 12:33
they are used to slimy italian and turkish style courting

Fawie

I have some basic rules in my play: the first one is to avoid girls who speaks italian and turkish ...
:)

My Kapitan
03-12-07, 13:04
Can anyone advise me of the best way to get a Shengen Visa for a Moldovan (single) girl? I want her to visit my villa in Spain. Any advice welcome - pm me, thanks.

Doctor_Skank
03-12-07, 14:38
I have some basic rules in my play: the first one is to avoid girls who speaks italian and turkish ...

What, afraid of the competition? :)

Fawie
03-12-07, 18:09
Can anyone advise me of the best way to get a Shengen Visa for a Moldovan (single) girl? I want her to visit my villa in Spain. Any advice welcome - pm me, thanks.

if she is under 30 forget it it is not going to happen

Scatlover
03-12-07, 20:58

That will become very expensive for you!!
Do you want to marry her or do you only want to inpress her with your wealth?!?!
Last, you could get cheaper if you take her to Moscow or Dubai...

If you need the visa, she should try the Romanian embassy or you make her your employee, but that will be lots of paperwork and shouldn't be seen easy...

Prosal
03-12-07, 22:19

For a short-time visit, better invite a romanian girl .... no hassle, no visa needed, very cheap (around 150€) Blue Air flights from Bucarest to almost any european capital, ect.

If you liked the women in Chisinau you should like those in Romania as well. And you'll have a much wider choice in Romania.

Assimil
03-12-07, 22:58
What, afraid of the competition? :)

I can compete for something precious...not for shit...
:))))))))

Assimil
03-12-07, 23:06
For a short-time visit, better invite a romanian girl .... no hassle, no visa needed, very cheap (around 150€) Blue Air flights from Bucarest to almost any european capital, ect.

If you liked the women in Chisinau you should like those in Romania as well. And you'll have a much wider choice.

Prosal, amigo, desculpe, de gustibus non disputandum est, but I was in Chisinau is August and then 4 days in Bucarest. I had a girl there, but she works and during the day I was free. So I visited the city pretty well, but I didn't see just a beautyful girl in hours and hours walking around!!!! It never happened to me walking around in Chisinau streets...

Prosal
03-12-07, 23:48
So I visited the city pretty well, but I didn't see just a beautyful girl in hours and hours walking around!!!!

During last August's scorching heat, all the stunners still in Bucarest congregated in the two "glam" outdoor swimming pools, Blue Ciel and Cuba, and the others were in Mamaia or Costinesti.

That's why you didn't bump into any beauty when you strolled in the streets.

;)

Felix Nordic
03-16-07, 23:03
During last August's scorching heat, all the stunners still in Bucarest congregated in the two "glam" outdoor swimming pools, Blue Ciel and Cuba, and the others were in Mamaia or Costinesti.

That's why you didn't bump into any beauty when you strolled in the streets.

;)

I was in Bucharest last July and there were enough pretty girls to find in the discos. For sure a lot go to the seaside or work abroad, but there are still some cakes around! A good hunting friend also helps to team up girls!

Dude77
08-20-07, 14:43
Hi guys,

I need some help trying to get a room I have found three rooms same price on three diffrent streets can any one please tell me which street is close to the city centre. Creanga str. Ismail str. Stefan cel Mare. I will be there in about 4 weeks and and tips would be great as well

Thank you very much

Essi
08-21-07, 14:54
Hi guys,

I need some help trying to get a room I have found three rooms same price on three diffrent streets can any one please tell me which street is close to the city centre. Creanga str. Ismail str. Stefan cel Mare. I will be there in about 4 weeks and and tips would be great as well

Thank you very much

Stefan cel mare is the best offer!!!!!!!! prices about 30-40 euro.

ESSI

Reiner Otto
09-08-07, 09:33
Hi,

I am planning a trip to Chisinau about middle of October. Can anybody give me some hints where to rent a cheap appartment in the centre?

My budget does not allow 50Euro or more a day.

The agencies I found on the web only offer the high-class appartments.

Prosal
09-09-07, 10:22
Reiner Otto

I use and recommend www.moldova-travel.com ; the manager, Radu, is nice, efficient and really helpful.

Other guys here seem to also use this company, from what I've seen on some pics obviously taken on the 12th floor of a certain building on Decebal. ;)

Fawie
09-10-07, 14:24
Reiner Otto

I use and recommend www.moldova-travel.com ; the manager, Radu, is nice, efficient and really helpful.

Other guys here seem to also use this company, from what I've seen on some pics obviously taken on the 12th floor of a certain building on Decebal. ;)

Definatly, Radu is very helpful and the decebal place is very handy for jumbo, 100% recommendation

Reiner Otto
09-11-07, 16:29
Does anybody know public or payed hotspots in Chisinau?

I need to use my own notebook for email.

Essi,

Do you have access to appartments for rent, 11-October until 16-October ?

If yes, then I will spend the $ for membership and private messages.

Essi
09-11-07, 19:09
Privet!

Ye I know good appartments for rent with fast internet inc.

I think I will be in kishinev this days so will buy you beer;-)

ESSI

Prosal
09-11-07, 23:47
Definatly, Radu is very helpful and the decebal place is very handy for jumbo, 100% recommendation
Last time I stayed in Lilian's apartment on Decebal, I complained on my arrival day as there was no CD player.

Radu and Lilian immediatly accompanied me in Jumdo to buy one, on Lilian's account.

Great service indeed.

Reiner Otto
09-11-07, 23:53
I tried him last month, but somehow he seemed to be reluctant to do my reservation / booking / payment for 3 nights. But I will give him a 2nd chance.
Competition is always good.

Essi: I will get in touch with you. I just registered here.

Warbucks
09-14-07, 19:59
What is the atmosphere like for African-American tourist in Moldolva?

Daytripper30
09-15-07, 01:50
I think the girls will dig you if you are an american black guy.

I'm Filipino myslef but more americanized and not ethnic. They just call me American.

The younger generation likes black guys. The older ones are racists.

Hey if you like asian chicks ever thought about kazakhstan? I browse to the profiles of girls from almaty and they are hot.

Prosal
09-29-07, 22:45
Flamingo. A video about Chisinau's glam nightlife is rare enough to be mentioned.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ec1V_PqrxnY&mode=related&search=

Essi
09-30-07, 06:31
Hi

Only a guy who never been here in kishinev can call SHITHOLE to such a nice city - with the most beautyful girls in europe.

This video clip is was taken in the FLAMINGO disco club.

Thanks for the link.

ESSI

Assimil
09-30-07, 11:17
Даваи!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

)))))))))

Let's go the King!!

:))))

Hi

Only a guy who never been here in kishinev can call SHITHOLE to such a nice city - with the most beautyful girls in europe.

Thanks for the link.

ESSI

Assimil
09-30-07, 11:23
don't worry...

we'll go hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

http://www.peopleclub.md/main/foto

даваииииииииииииииииии!!!!

Hi

Thanks for the link.

ESSI

Assimil
09-30-07, 11:26
is the body painted girl Masha?

Hi

Thanks for the link.

ESSI

DirkDingy
12-13-07, 13:24
There is no more publicly provided hot water in this city. The city can't afford to provide it and the people can't afford to pay for it. It was a municipal decision between either central heat or central hot water.

If you come here make sure your flat has a boiler. I have a $700 a month flat but it lacks a boiler.

I bet that the demand for boilers is going through the ceiling now.

FrankThomas24
12-14-07, 09:43
This problem I had. I camed now from Moldova from an 6 days trip! I changed appartment and all was ok.

Nolies
12-14-07, 19:27
I know of a few apartments in the center. Fully furnished, TV with satellite, boiler, washing machine. All conforts. VERY reasonnably priced by Chisinau standard: $1500-$2500 a month. Or $100-$250 a day. You will NOT find any cheaper!

FrankThomas24
12-15-07, 13:38
Well, I now about few appartments. The classic starts at 25-30 euro. But very good quality (with security, parking-garage, internet, satelit-tv.) you get easy for 70-80 euro.

http://www.444.md

Send please internetadresse from the other appartments to find out the differenc. I will be in KIV in three weeks again.

Larsca04
12-15-07, 15:53
Nolies,

During all the years in moldova I never was asked or even paid such ridiculous prices. And I am talking about rooms in the centre and with high standard equipment.

You are exaggerating and/or you was probably screwed.

Larsca04

Essi
12-16-07, 15:07
Hi

I found a few appartmernts for 35-50 euros per day with boiler but no wash machin.

Yes larsca prices gone up for a month you will pay easy 600-1000 euros depend on building and area. in the heart of the centre a new building you will pay 1200 euro minimum for a very lusury appartment a real euro style as jaccuzy and security...

ESSI

Prosal
12-16-07, 17:31
Rental prices have not THAT increased IMHO.

You can still get a price of 38€/day and 800€/month for a reasonably decent apartment in a building like Decebal 23.

Nevertheless soon I think, top-level apartments will appear on the market, and will reach Bucuresti prices (80€/day and up).

Daytripper30
12-16-07, 22:53
Hi those are nice apartments in 444. Md

I agree these apartments have gone up in 1 year!

I think only foreigners/elites/professionals like us in this board can afford them. NOT for the locals.

I think we are helping them stay in business. LOL

Really!

If you think about it, kishinev is not a tourist destination like rome. And only those who have a business in the city (CEOs, foreign diginitary, and mongers like us) would sponsor these luxury apartments.

I predict the prices will go down. It is not a sustainable business. The low end apartments will pick up since they make more sense.

Especially now that the dollar has gone down a bit, most are just accepting euros and not $$$$.

Essi
12-17-07, 00:23
Rental prices have not THAT increased IMHO.

You can still get a price of 38€/day and 800€/month for a reasonably decent apartment in a building like Decebal 23.

Nevertheless soon I think, top-level apartments will appear on the market, and will reach Bucuresti prices (80€/day and up).

My dear prosal

1) decebal is not a real centre.

2) decebal was last year 500 euro per month.

3) The real estate market is my field, beleive me thats the real prices

again you can find 20 euro for an appartment per night in kishinev but not in the centre the minimum for the centre is 30-35 euro, but for luxury appartment as I mention above is 70 euro per day or 1200 euro per month.

Normal appartment in the centre and I mean stefan cel mare, eminesco,bucaresti is 45 euro and up, in the new projects luxury appartments or penthouses start from 1000 euro.

Do you know that penthouses 200mr are selling for million euro and up in the real centre????? and an appartment of 100mr are selling for 150,000 euro and up???? in decebal same appartment cost 80,000 euro only !!

ESSI

ESSI

Nolies
12-17-07, 23:49
Essi, sorry to contradict you. I also work in the Moldovan real estate market and have bought and sold many properties here.

Average penthouse in Center Chisinau now sells for 2 million euros and a smaller one (100 square meter) 750.000 euros.

For rent, in an old soviet style building. Expect to pay 1000 euros a month. In a newer building, 1500 euros is the norm.

Yes, prices soon will be higher than Monte Carlo or Manhattan!

Mold Ovan
12-18-07, 04:12
This is a bullshit.

Essi, sorry to contradict you. I also work in the Moldovan real estate market and have bought and sold many properties here.

Average penthouse in Center Chisinau now sells for 2 million euros and a smaller one (100 square meter) 750.000 euros.

For rent, in an old soviet style building. Expect to pay 1000 euros a month. In a newer building, 1500 euros is the norm.

Essi
12-18-07, 08:27

Nolies

Ye.... it will be higher than Manhatten and Monte Carlo because the girls beauty is higher in kishinev ;-)

ESSI

Daytripper30
12-18-07, 08:51
Its like bay area prices right moldovan?

Hehe

Minus silicon valley talents and google/apple/yahoo/oracle CEOs of the world.

Yes its BS.

Id believe it if it's moscow.

There simply is nothing in the center (yes hot chicks but thats just for mongering) to justify prices.

I think we have green span to blame for lower interest rates and a more lenient credit market of the past 4 years.

I don't think the credit crunch has hit moldova yet.

For non americans on the board I may not make sense.

So many real estate investments in moldova. I think its real value and impact will be felt a few years from now.

Look at Florida with nice beach front condos, and now they have so much of it. Prices will go down.

If no one buys these properties or no one rents them consistently, their real value will show.

My friend is a real estate lawyer in moldova, and most of these projects are funded by investments firms instaed of banks. These firms are tied to the global market. They have about several millions to loan out for these new constructions.

I care about these things because moldova is a developing country and it is so small. It would be a CATASTROPHE if it is affected by the credit/housing melt down that is now happening in the U. S.

It Travel
12-18-07, 11:19
I will soon be in Moldova's Capital, usually I stay at Luna hotel (good $$$/quality rate, they have nice closed parking, well stocked minibars and even Italian espresso!).

How is to get girls to hotels? This is a small one. Do you have some favourite sauna with girls (becuase I remember I went to one but will never find it again...)

Let me know

Bye

IT

Prosal
12-18-07, 11:26
200mr are selling for million euro and up in the real centre
100mr are selling for 150,000 euro and up
in decebal same appartment cost 80,000 euro only
I'm surprised of the great disparity in prices you quoted, from 5000 € to 1500 € per square meter in Centru down to 800 € on Decebal (and surely cheaper further in Botanica).

Anyway, what are the rules that apply to foreigners for buying and owning an apartment in Moldova ?

Must the property be hold through an ad hoc moldovian company ?

I will be in town from 27 up to 06 by the way. Let's meet up for a tea in Tari Bari if you're there.

Larsca04
12-18-07, 14:02
Essi,

I am still well informed about the real estate market in kishinive. Despite having broken nearly all contacts to local "friends" I am still there

Nolies,

I cannot figure out where the hell in kishinive is a apartment with 100qm for 750. 000eur. You will hardly find such a price in germany. But yes, germany isn't such a prospering country comparing to moldova LOL.

Nolies, if popssible, give us the location of that apartment. Otherwise have a look on laradotmd for more or less realistic offers.

Anyway, kishinive isn't by far neither prague, budapest nor even moscow. It is a small unimportant city where real estate prizes already created a bubble. Plus too many flats are planned for being built.

Larsca04

Essi
12-18-07, 17:35
I'm surprised of the great disparity in prices you quoted, from 5000 € to 1500 € per square meter in Centru down to 800 € on Decebal (and surely cheaper further in Botanica).

Anyway, what are the rules that apply to foreigners for buying and owning an apartment in Moldova ?

Must the property be hold through an ad hoc moldovian company ?

I will be in town from 27 up to 06 by the way. Let's meet up for a tea in Tari Bari if you're there.

I will be there that time pls contact me in office or my mobile if u dnt have it pls PM me.

Ye prices gone up, for example appartments in ciucana or bucani start from 500 euros per mr for white version up to 1200 mr for new project in the centre mybe even more expensive. for ready appartment in the centre its 150000 euro and up appartments in soviet union style in the centre 2 rooms 50-60mr price around 50,000 to 70,000 euros.

We sold 2 bedroom appartment plus salon this week in nagruzi for 86,000 euro. not a fancy style but look ok.

ESSI

ESSI

Carnevalisticus
12-19-07, 00:59
My dear friends and fellow mongers, I am since September in Chisinau, in this time all my papers had been done, my company is registrated. And I am working in that field, real estate etc, allthough I make more projectdevelopment for comercial investments like apartments. Guys please don't get me wrong. The fact is that much more buildings. For apartments are unfinished or freezed. Because of the overoffer on this market, and prices will go down.

And quality is only half as good as what you should get for the money what is here discussed. The actual prices are between 400 usd and max 600 euros per m2, for nice and. Somehow western fitted out apartments.

There can be jewels to be found. Expensive ones-, I don't want to doubt that, but just look at the apartmentblock near suncity which is in deep wintersleep since September.

This project is frozen for either 2 reasons, no more money, or the owner wants to sit out the bubble which is allready existing in this market.

However, in Chisinau, forigners can buy, outside its problematic, but not impossible, and don't forget the elections are in a bit more than 1 year, and the existing President is allready sitting on packed suitcases and his son is trying hard to sell land which is under his control.

Best greetings from Serbia, I will be back in chisinau at the 22. 12.

Truely, Carnevalisticus

That means f

Carnevalisticus
12-19-07, 01:11
And by the way, when I arrived at September this year I rented a soviet union apartment 70m2, 3 rooms, for 380 euros per month, in Alexander cel Bun, 300m from suncity without any problem. I just payed the first 6 month in advance.

But I have to confess that 2 moldovan people are working for me and I treat them right, pay 650 euros per month and respect them for doing a good job.

So fellows you can have it cheaper than 1000 euros per month!

Mold Ovan
12-19-07, 07:52
Hey Wwwroot,

Nnice to hear from you. How's life?

Remember my apartment in August? I paid $35 euro a day and it was a bit expensive, but one they I was to stay had a plumbing issue and I had no choice. One can find a reasonably priced apartment on Shtefan Cel Mare between $30-$50 a day. Average monthly rent in the apartment in the Center probably around $400 euros a month. For a year lease. Of course there are more expensive too.

Daytripper30
12-19-07, 08:33
I have always wondered about those new projects by sun city why they are taking so long now I know.

What is scary is when banks and financial investement firms dry up or become stricter in loaning money it will affect other non-real estate related businesses to borrow money to keep business running.

Larsca04
12-19-07, 10:58
100% agreed.

Larsca04

Carnevalisticus
12-19-07, 17:04
Root, you are right with what you say, but to my knowledge the first investors are allways the Turks and the Italians. So far I don't want to blame noone, but sometimes I have the feeling that some unclean money is to be invested, to be cleaner afterwards. Hope that was polite enough.

The complete oldtown of Prague has been renovated with this kind of money, and the prices there for a renovated apartment were unbelievable high at this times, thank god that this changed to more reasonable levels.

Regarding that complex at suncity IMO there are 2 reasons, no cash, or the landlord is smart and wants to sit out the existing overoffer which exists at the moment, just because to many investors pushed money in that little Chisinau. When you drive to the areas arround Chisinau you can only wonder what kind of people are able to build houses with 200m2 and more, and in such a short time.

I will not argue with Essi, when he says that a penthouse cost 750. 000 euros, that can happen, for each and everything to sell, there is a client, you just have to find them. But still I have to say Chisinau is a sweet city, sweeter than Bucharest, people are much nicer, the city is much greener, and the ladies are worth allmost any sin!

A nice evening to all, merci frumose

Daytripper30
12-19-07, 22:15
Hi,

Yeah. I had a gf last year who I convinced to bail out of working from first capital in kishinev and get another job. Its a private investment firm that sells loans. She sometimes wonder how the client's get the money!

Some clients are from cypress and she suspects money laundering.

Real estate is BIG business in kishinev. Jobs typically pay $500 (loan telemarketers) to $1000/month. To real estate lawyers (not sure how much she made).

You would have to be an IT professional in kishinev to make this money per month (not very many IT professionals. I have to hire them from vaslui romania).

What happens when these high paying real estate jobs go away in 2008 due to the coming recession? So many private financial companies are going bust or losing money now. I think moldova would be one of the last places on earth a legitimate company would invest in.

Maybe it will work out for us mongers since there will be less money injected in the city and the illusion that it's raining money from the heaven (from easy credits and real estate high paying jobs) goes away!

Rents will be cheaper. And the girls will demand less since it will be back to hard life again!

Here is an interesting timeline http: //news. Bbc. Co. Uk/2/Hi/business/7096845. Stm everything happened so quickly since August when this crisis started!

Daytripper30
12-19-07, 22:52
Yeah that was nice! I liked that apartment.

I had to go to mexico in November for 1 week as a vacation (I got arrested with friends the police thought we are out buying illegal drugs. Hehe). I am unable to get flights to europe and the fare was too expensive.

I'll be in england and moldova to visit friends in jan/feb

I liked my old hotel (hotel vispas), but now they switched to euros!

So instaed of paying $150/night, now it is about $220

I think most hotels in moldova only accept euros now.

Even I'm affected with this housing/credit crisis. Our dollar has gone down so I'm a bit bitter about it.

Essi
12-19-07, 23:49
Thanks for all your INFO

The project by sun city is frozen because of a legal problems they didnt have the permision for 12 floors so the premeria stoped it. I know the group of the investers they have no cash problems.if you are from this field you should know it !!!!!! it is frozen from may not from september!!!!!! please correct me if I am wrong. ask information from friends.

I will be happy to meet you and show you that all the prices what I gave here is 100% real I have no interset to sell to anyone here any property, by the way do you know how much is the price for 1 mr renting in the office buiding behind leo grand hotel?????? lets see if you are a real estate man !!!!!!!!!

The local students are renting appartments for 200 euros a month, much cheaper than your appartment..... the quality you get for what you pay...........

Larsca 04 and carne....

Do you know what is the price for 1 mr in the appartment buliding near suncity???????? its not 500 euro!!!!!!!!! not even 1000 euro!!!!!! can you tell everybody here how much?????? how much in bucaresti in crown plaza project second hand appartment white version??????

Do you know how much the penthouse in crown plaza was sold 2 years ago???? and who bought it???????

I await your answers...... If you can't get the INFO I will help you ;-)

Just for your INFO I am in the real estate business 4 years I know just a little about kishinev market but still better than you!!!!!!!!!!!!

ESSI

DirkDingy
12-20-07, 14:13
A great girl and a true GFE. She’s a Gaghouzian, which is an ethnic and linguistic Turk from a semi-autonomous region in Moldova.

Likely the sweetest and best prostitute I had in all of Moldova. She speaks good English, is 21, and doesn’t go out. Just a student who needs tuition money. She’s very selective as to who she goes with but when she does it’s a great experience.

She gave me an excellent BBBJ, CIM, and enthusiastic sex with passionate kissing. We went at it for a few rounds and she didn’t insist upon a condom the 2nd time I saw her, although I did. We had a disagreement/misunderstanding with her female pimp over the currency of the payment ($ or €) and she actually took my side. WOW. Of course, I have her the difference after her pimp got off the phone.

I wanted to sponsor here but she was hesitant. I later learned that she is engaged to a bloke from Florida. He’s a lucky man.

PIPS

Carnevalisticus
12-20-07, 15:15
Dear Essi,

If you realy want me to find out this infos I will gladly do it.

And here comes the gentlemen agreement, if I bring you the correct infos you buy me a beer, if I am not correct I invite you for dinner in a restaurant of your choice!

Just for your info, I develop projects. Away from apartmentbuildings., which have a national purpose, like waterfiltration etc etc.. And belive me I have my contacts where I need them above the premier.

I think we need not impress each other here who knows who, or who has better infos, I get the infos when I need them, just like that.

But thank you anyway, 2 floors buildet, higher than permitted will be only a matter of money or a cut down of these 2 floors. In both cases nothing special/or problematic. Regarding the prices of the buildings you mentioned, what someone ask for a price and what this person later recieves is seldom the same, ok?

Wish you a great day, Carnevalisticus

P.S. Postmail me if you accept my bet!

Carnevalisticus
12-20-07, 23:10
Essi,

It was not my intention to desturbe your circles, and that this building, near suncity, is frozen since May because of disregarding the buildingpermission is surely interesting, but the thing that there is actually an overoffer on the market seems to me obvious.

I have not any doubt that you are a real estate professional here, and that your knowledge and contacts in this little town are minimum superbe, and I am nearly ready to jump from this frozen building, knowing that I made you upset, do me a favour Essi, forgive me, PLEASE!

I am sure you know the construction price of the new multipurpose arena in cologne, or the price of the new central prison, in construction in Pilsen, if not ask me, I can give you the informations.

Hey, buddy, I did not want to offend you, ok?

If you like I pay you a couple of drinks while you tell me a bit more about your bizz and maybe we can cooperate, hmmm?

Carnevalisticus

DirkDingy
12-20-07, 23:36
You dirty little girls.

I was lounging in Amazon—a complete house of ill repute full of sketchy women and dodgy Arabs—and I made small-talk with two high school age girls that each turned 18 within the last month. I bought them drinks and took them home. My interest was purely platonic.

The next day, from math class at the lyceum, I got a call from one of them asking to see me. I said sure and the two teenagers came over and began taking swigs of JW from the bottle while raiding my kitchen.

After about 15 minutes they told me that they wanted sex. Cool. They then told me that they wanted 300 Euros. I laughed. They pleaded then started to dance seductively in front of me. I said 50. They said 100 (for both). They went into my bathroom giggling like the schoolgirls they were and emerged 20 minutes later.

I then had very inexperienced sex with both of them for about 90 minutes. The pretty one kept squelching away from me and behaved as if she was excited but a total novice. After we finished they giggled again. I asked why. They said that they were both virgins. I looked down at the sheet and saw blood. OMG. They were.

I felt terrible. They had sold their precious hymens for 50 bucks. If I had known they were virgins I would not bonked them. They finished off the bottle of whiskey, I ordered Andy’s pizza for them, and they returned to school in time for their Moldovan history lesson.

I called one of them a few days later but she just giggled and hung up. I saw them both at McDonald’s two months later and they both giggled and ran from McDonald’s…but not before giving me a kiss on the forehead.

PIPS

Daytripper30
12-21-07, 06:59
Hey dirk,

You seem pretty experienced in the EE scene.

I met this nice girl in almaty from bride. Ru

I like the asian girls in eurasia. I think they are better than the ones in Thailand, Bangkok, Philippines etc.

Is kishinev better than almaty? Is the difference day and night? I love slavic chicks also, but eurasian chicks just have this exotic look especially when they talk russian

Also, I'm assuming you're african american. How do you compare african american women with slavic girls/eurasians?

Don't worry I'm not racist. I'm brown myslef. LOL.

On your posts you say all they (EE dyevs) want is money. NOT true! I have met some ABSOLUTE gems that are genuine.

I met this GORGEOUS girl in moldova last year. 20 years old. Lawyer from tiraspol. Likes me for who I am. Awesome sex. Has a young sister (16 years old, I had her on my tickler file until she becomes legal. Hehe).

I let her go because I liked this other moldavian girl. She (the gem above) is now married to some rich guy in ukraine.

I met a couple more in 2007. Some are just gold diggers. Its ok for me, I do have limits.

My point is there are some true gems in EE, and you don't need to buy them $500 cell phones.

So far I think kishinev is comparable with odessa. I was shocked to see so many beauties there also.

For me kishinev is just so convenient. The airport is in the city and you don't have to drive hours to get to another city.

Id have to take the bus to odessa.

This housing/financial crisis may prevent kishinev into turining into prague. There should be less "pimp daddy's" to compete with.

Carnevalisticus
12-21-07, 13:14
Hey Dirk,

After they raided you kitchen, who cleaned up? I am still shaking my head how strange life can be. Congratulations!

Essi
12-21-07, 13:59
Hello

They were kidding. the blood was menstration....... not virgin blood!!!!!!!!

As I know the moldovan mentality a virgin girl will never do it (lost her virginity) in sex orgy they will do it very secret they are very shay and dont trust no one, her friend can tell her class mates or her family.

Common you didnt feel that they were virgins???/ was so easy to ......... be in her p***y?

But I trust you..... every thing can happen in Moldova

DirkDingy
12-22-07, 04:41
nornally, yea. but one was a virgin.

Mold Ovan
12-22-07, 06:10
You are very naive.

I can assure you they lost their virginity at the age of 12 pr 13.

nornally, yea. but one was a virgin.

DirkDingy
12-22-07, 14:08
These are the kind of girls that I refer to as party girls. They call me on a weekend night, we head over to Girafee for sushi, back to my place for cocktails, and then to Peoples, Nostalgia, or Drive. After I spend about 200-400 that night we go back to my place and have an orgie. The girls are average to cute by my standards, but they don't play games about sex at the end of the night. As you can tell, I am a breast man.

Sometimes I give them money (100 Euros) if they need it, but is not a straight P4P agreement.

I am signing off. I don't agree with this lifestyle anymore. It is degrading my morality and is largely responsible for my inability to distinguish between a respectable partner and a *****. This is my 4th year of being an expat in poor countries and I am completely jaded. I have little respect for women and have an increasingly difficult time having normal relationships. I am almost 30 and don't want to end up surrounded by *****s and golddiggers all of my life.

DirkDingy
12-22-07, 14:16
Hay Moldy,

I have banged many virgins in my day and this girls was one. I am many things, but naive is not one of them:) Cheers.

DirkDingy
12-22-07, 14:29
Hey Dirk,

After they raided you kitchen, who cleaned up? I am still shaking my head how strange life can be. Congratulations!

A tip: If a girl cleans up after the party is over she is a good girl;f she doesn't she has no respect for you and should be on a short-leash.

Moldovan women are raised to perform all domestic functions. Even if a man cooks he will not be washing dishes.

DirkDingy
12-22-07, 14:52
[QUOTE=WwwRoot]Hey dirk,

You seem pretty experienced in the EE scene.

Yea, I've been around.

I met this nice girl in almaty from bride. Ru

Cool

I like the asian girls in eurasia. I think they are better than the ones in Thailand, Bangkok, Philippines etc.

I'm not really into asian girls, but I will take your word for it! I dig koreans and phillipnos myself. I was disapointed in the quality of girls in CA. I am more a fan of the Tajiks (ethnic Persians).

Is kishinev better than almaty? Is the difference day and night? I love slavic chicks also, but eurasian chicks just have this exotic look especially when they talk russian.

Once again, I didn't see too many eurasian chicks in CA. Most of the hot ones left. Kishinev is better than Almaty for girls. Almaty is fucking expensive and Kazak has oil. The hot eurasian chicks are in Moscow or LA.

Also, I'm assuming you're african american. How do you compare african american women with slavic girls/eurasians?

Something like that. I don't know man. I lost my virginity in a family member's basement in Belgrade when I was 16. I haven't really slept with many black girls (2 or 3). I want to sleep with more but I never saw too many black people (except my dad) aside from college. I am in DC now and if I get lucky I will tell you!

Don't worry I'm not racist. I'm brown myslef. LOL.

I wouldn't care if you were. I only reference the point because race influences your ability to get pussy in EE.

On your posts you say all they (EE dyevs) want is money. NOT true! I have met some ABSOLUTE gems that are genuine.

You are wrong. An EE woman is ingrained with the belief that her worth/value determines the man that she gets. A successful--and what that brings-- man is what they all want longterm. Anyway, I never said that. Maybe you got confused when reading my CA report. If you are old and ugly all she wants from you is a better life. Style-of-living is a very important factor in who an EE girls beds down with for multiple nights. If you can't take care of her properly she will leave you when she finds someone who can. Of course, fun is fun.

Talk to the vets and they will confirm what I write: If they think that you are broke you will not get any play.

I met this GORGEOUS girl in moldova last year. 20 years old. Lawyer from tiraspol. Likes me for who I am. Awesome sex. Has a young sister (16 years old, I had her on my tickler file until she becomes legal. Hehe).

I hear you, I used to fuck this Minister's daughter--she was impressed with her dad's job but he coulda been a machutka driver for all i care. She really liked me for who I was; however, she lived in LA, was cosmopolitan, and was a rich Jew.

I let her go because I liked this other moldavian girl. She (the gem above) is now married to some rich guy in ukraine.

I met a couple more in 2007. Some are just gold diggers. Its ok for me, I do have limits.

My point is there are some true gems in EE, and you don't need to buy them $500 cell phones.

No, but don't spend any money on the girls for three weeks straight and tell me if they still answer your calls. I will come back to the ISG to see the result.

So far I think kishinev is comparable with odessa. I was shocked to see so many beauties there also.

Odessa is a little better for both girls and infastructure. Kish really is a shithole.

For me kishinev is just so convenient. The airport is in the city and you don't have to drive hours to get to another city.

Yea, small cities do have their appeal.

Id have to take the bus to odessa.

This housing/financial crisis may prevent kishinev into turining into prague. There should be less "pimp daddy's" to compete with.

Yup Yup

Bez Bezarra
12-22-07, 15:37
I bang virgins

this girl was.

I am master.

We all appreciate to see what your pure innocent barely 18 years girls look like, since when you tell us how easy it is to take their virginity, that they are so simple to sell it to you for 25 euros.

Sounds like you are so highly desired by students that they must discuss amongst themselves their plan to go with a classmate to your place to drink alcohol and then give away their virginity to you.

Its probably similar to all the inexperienced university students in Chisinau, ready and willing to initiate prostituting themselves for 25 euro to foreigners without ever having had any sex partners in their lifetime.

From your fotos, they certainly do look like pure innocent virgins. We see so many fotos on ISG, but its good to know now that you have shared, how your virgin prostitutes look different.

Sure is nothing like how virgins are sold for thousands of dollars in Asia to only the very richest men, millionaire businessmen or oil shieks, but here you go and buy them for just 25 euro.

DirkDingy
12-22-07, 15:56
dude, i really don't care what you think. they are they are not, who cars?I truly don't. if it makes you feel better to say they are pros then by all means do so.

btw, i have boned at least 6 virgins in moldova. i never wrote that i am the master, but, youngish EE girls seem to be really enamored with me. i am the recipient of much puppy love from 17-20 yo.

i have likely boned over 30 virgins in my life and i have never paid for their cherry. the last one was an 18 yo that i took to odessa with me for the weekend a few weeks ago.

this sounds somewhat like a braggard, but, to be frank, i can walk into a club in LA or Stockholm and pull 8-9 models. my hoes are normally 2-3 points below my normal girlfriends.

you can't infer nor make blanket statements about folks from a messageboard. we all vary in looks, charm, allure, and money too much.

have a good week and happy hunting.

lol. actually, I am a millionaire businessman--became one in Aug. but my business acumen is not reponsible for my seven-figure net worth.

Bez Bezarra
12-22-07, 16:48
i don't care what you think.
who cars?
I truly don't.
if it makes you feel better.

i had at least 6 virgins in moldova.
i never wrote that i am the master,
youngish EE girls seem to be really enamored with me.
i am the recipient of much puppy love from 17-20 yo.

i had over 30 virgins i never paid.

when i walk into a club i pull 9 models.

I am a millionaire

You missed the point I was really trying to make, which is that its nice that you posted fotos of your virgins.

Nobody said that you called yourself the master, we called you the master.

You did contradict yourself, because you said they said that their price is 300 euros to prostitute their pussy, so they ARE prostitutes.

Sure, you did not pay that much, but you did say that you paid them something, so you contradict yourself again, when you say that you never pay.

Its ok, we understand, you get a little confused. It can happen when you are millionaire businessman.

Don't worry about it, nobody cares, right.

It has nothing to do with me or anybody feeling better or worse or anything.

Just please keep posting fotos of your virgins, that's what's important.

DirkDingy
12-22-07, 17:15
ok. you got me on one point: that i never pay for virgins when in fact, if these girls were virgins, i did;however, you do not believe that they are virgins. thus, my statement is correct if you are correct.

re master: the quotation function is usually used to indicate comments that come directly from the poster: hence the wording," originally posted by Dirk Dingy" in your post. it is improper to insert your opinions and attribute it as a quote of another party. is you first language english? if it's not you should note this. if it is, you need a style and skunk book.

also, "we" is used to indicate one or more people, bez. do multiple people post under your moniker? do you employ multiple monikers? how did "we" call me the master. what members do you presume (or actually) speak for?

i did not say that the girls were not prostitutes--if you define a prostitute as someone who takes money for a sex act. my position was that the girls are not having sex for money on a regular basis. i believe that this was their first time having sex for money. many factors led to me reaching this conclusion.

perhaps I have not expressed myself clearly.

cheers

Doctor_Skank
12-22-07, 17:18
if you read my report, you will notice that I stated that I will not engage in paying for sex any longer and will likely bid adieu to this board.
I said that about 3 years ago too. Good luck man. )))

And thanks for the reports, they are good reads.

Daytripper30
12-22-07, 18:28
Dirk,

Thanks for the valuable inputs! I'll have a different mentality if I go to Almaty one day for one of my adventures.

Good luck on your new found epiphany.

I think it will be hard for you as long as you have money and power. You and I are about the same age. 30.

We have a long way to go!

Our money makes us do these crazy things. But I say life is too short. This is our adventure!

A fun one too!

LA is too much work for me. EE is 1/10 th the work for me to get a girl. When I was 18 to 27, I was just with local girls. 27 to the present I have been with EE dyevs and I prefer them.

EE girl = Adventure, beauty, easy, exotic

Your african american counterparts must be jealous of you. Usually for an african american to be with a blonde, he would have to be "rich" or "successful"

There are exceptions like yourself, but you know what I mean.

Just look at tiger woods, seal and all these famous african americans who have "made it". They trade up their own kind for a lighter skin woman because they can afford it.

I think this is true for most ethnic people (arabs, blacks, asians) to trade up. EE provides this option.

In EE this rule of thumb (being some millionaire celebrity) does not apply (still some racism, but generally speaking it's better than LA. You don't have to be a millionaire. We have so many millionaires and successful people here in LA which is part of the problem)

Bez Bezarra
12-22-07, 21:13
In EE you don't have to be a millionaire.

Too bad my point was missed again, nobody noticed my styudenka virgin foto.

Oh well, that's ISG.

Mold Ovan
12-23-07, 01:25
No offense man, but you were saying that you met 20 years old LAWYER and fucked a MINISTER daughter who was a Jew. Those are the same fairy tales. MINISTER daughter can not be a Jew, nor you can find a 20 years old lawyer even in Moldova))

Hay Moldy,

I have banged many virgins in my day and this girls was one. I am many things, but naive is not one of them:) Cheers.

Daytripper30
12-23-07, 09:38
Ok good luck on your 2008 resolution of being off the hunt

I think you contributed some good thoughts/ideas in ISG.

I'm getting off the topic otherwise this will turn into a craigslist type message board (another interesting board, but not as monitored).

LOL

DirkDingy
12-23-07, 10:05
No offense man, but you were saying that you met 20 years old LAWYER and fucked a MINISTER daughter who was a Jew. Those are the same fairy tales. MINISTER daughter can not be a Jew, nor you can find a 20 years old lawyer even in Moldova))

dude, you are really confused. you are conflating my post with that of another poster's. it is always prudent to comprehend what you read before commenting upon it....you must be moldovan.

for the last time moldy, if your first tongue is not english you need to read more slowly because your command and comprehension of english does not afford you the ability to skim and comment intelligently.

moldova is a jewish siberia. many members of govt there are of jewish origin.

enough of this nonsense. i don't want to see any more posts from you until you establish your bonafides and post some pictures!

DirkDingy
12-23-07, 10:10
you are funny mate. what country did you come from before you settled in LA?

Dirk,

Thanks for the valuable inputs! I'll have a different mentality if I go to Almaty one day for one of my adventures.

Good luck on your new found epiphany.

I think it will be hard for you as long as you have money and power. You and I are about the same age. 30.

We have a long way to go!

Our money makes us do these crazy things. But I say life is too short. This is our adventure!

A fun one too!

LA is too much work for me. EE is 1/10 th the work for me to get a girl. When I was 18 to 27, I was just with local girls. 27 to the present I have been with EE dyevs and I prefer them.

EE girl = Adventure, beauty, easy, exotic

Your african american counterparts must be jealous of you. Usually for an african american to be with a blonde, he would have to be "rich" or "successful"

There are exceptions like yourself, but you know what I mean.

Just look at tiger woods, seal and all these famous african americans who have "made it". They trade up their own kind for a lighter skin woman because they can afford it.

I think this is true for most ethnic people (arabs, blacks, asians) to trade up. EE provides this option.

In EE this rule of thumb (being some millionaire celebrity) does not apply (still some racism, but generally speaking it's better than LA. You don't have to be a millionaire. We have so many millionaires and successful people here in LA which is part of the problem)

DirkDingy
12-23-07, 10:27
Does anybody know public or payed hotspots in Chisinau?

I need to use my own notebook for email.

Essi,

Do you have access to appartments for rent, 11-October until 16-October ?

If yes, then I will spend the $ for membership and private messages.

cherry cafe, penthouse, eurocafe, and girafe/buddha bar.

do not use the leo grand's wi-fi for anything sensitive as the state security services will have access to your transmissions.

Prosal
12-23-07, 11:25
Those are the same fairy tales. MINISTER daughter can not be a Jew in Moldova))
Moldovian population jewish origins, early history :

1889: There were 180,918 Jews of a total population of 1,628,867 in Bessarabia.
1897: The Jewish population had grown to 225,637 of a total of 1,936,392
1903: Kishinev in Russian Bessarabia (modern-day Chişinău) had a Jewish population of 50,000, or 46%, out of a total of approximately 110,000. Jewish life flourished with 16 Jewish schools and over 2,000 pupils in Chişinău alone.
1920: The Jewish population had grown to approx. 267,000.
1930: Romanian census registers 270,000 Jews

Mold Ovan
12-24-07, 00:14
Dull-witted Dirk,

You sound like a jerk. Besides, I do not give a f.k. what you want.

At first, I thought you were just making fun with your posts. Later, I realized that you were dreaming. So, go on.

Mold Ovan
12-24-07, 04:57
Come on now. Are you really reading his posts or what?

See below

"I hear you, I used to fuck this Minister's daughter--she was impressed with her dad's job but he coulda been a machutka driver for all I care. She really liked me for who I was; however, she lived in LA, was cosmopolitan, and was a rich Jew. "

First of all Minister has a few meanings. One of them is "member of the clergy; pastor". It is clearly related to Christian religion. Secondly, dull-witted claimed that it was in LA, thus it was not even in Moldova.

And if someone claims he had 30+ virgins, I want to ask him how many of them were his right hand and how many left?

Moldovian population jewish origins, early history :

1889: There were 180,918 Jews of a total population of 1,628,867 in Bessarabia.
1897: The Jewish population had grown to 225,637 of a total of 1,936,392
1903: Kishinev in Russian Bessarabia (modern-day Chişinău) had a Jewish population of 50,000, or 46%, out of a total of approximately 110,000. Jewish life flourished with 16 Jewish schools and over 2,000 pupils in Chişinău alone.
1920: The Jewish population had grown to approx. 267,000.
1930: Romanian census registers 270,000 Jews

Prosal
12-24-07, 10:07
Dull-witted Dirk,You sound like a jerk. Besides, I do not give a f.k. what you want.
I thought you were just making fun with your posts. Later, I realized that you were dreaming. So, go on
Funny how someone who just 8 monthes ago literally begged for infos about Chisinau and since then hardly spent at best two short weeks there (correct me if I'm wrong) has come to the conclusion that he has some moral right to deride, insult, argue with and challenge distinguished posters with condescending and vindictive attitudes and talk down to people as though their opinion means shit and his own is the one and only true way.

DirkDingy has always been one of the best added-value contributor on the Moldova forums, especially with his judicious and elaborate posts about moldovian women psyche and life in Moldova.

What have been your contributions here, save the repetitive declarations about the "absolutely gorgeous high-class girls" you supposedly know in Chisinau ?

Essi or BezBazzara or Anyone! I am going to Kishinev in May for a business trip. What are your recommendations? Bars, clubs, etc. Pro is fine but semi-pro or just a regular girl would be a lot of fun.
We are two expats speaking russian will be in Kishinev beginning of May for a week. If any of you wants to hang out please PM me
Are the girls from Makler good-looking? What about bars, etc?
Hi Essi, We (me and my friend) are going to be in Kishinev on May 6 for a week. Lets hang out. We speak Russian. It will be fun
Ect...

Mold Ovan
12-24-07, 16:48
Prosal,

It's irrelevant.

You like to believe in fairy tales. I have no problem with it.

So long

Defence
12-24-07, 23:34
I am in the MD scene for little bit over a year, I had 5 different girls until now and 2 were virgins.

I didnt write any message for a few months on ISG for one reason and it's somehow related to virgins: discreetion.

There are many types of girls in MD, the following are 2 examples:

1. Girls losing virginity at around the ages 13-14 and by the time they become 18, they have a really good sex experience.

2. Girls looking for a good guy to have a relation, they somehow respect to themselves, they dont want to do it with a guy who will leave them shortly for a strange reason and sometimes (while it's rare) they even wait until the age of 25.

Virgins care most about discreetion, they dont want their friends and families to know that they aren't virgin anymore (just their best friends know it). It's weird but this is also a reality of Moldova. So, you cannot easily post their pictures not because they dont want but because you feel that you cannot. At least, in my case, I feel it like that emotionally. This may vary for others of course.

My virgins were 19 and 20. My relation with both of them very active (the other 3 is history) and I am having difficulties to hide myself when I am in Kishinev :)

My 2 cents:)

DirkDingy
12-25-07, 02:03
I have no desire to get into a pissing contest with anonymous folk on the internet. I am sorry if I was curt or insulting to you. I hope that you will accept my apology. I have been stuck in airports, been victimized by lost baggage, and rerouted multiple times in the past 72 hours. I switched employers and am now forced to fly coach internationally.

Although I may be a jerk, I have met a few members from the ISG and I believe that they have found me to be unassuming, personable, and most of all helpful. They can also attest that I am known around town as somewhat of a playboy. I hope that I do not come across as a braggart, as those people normally appear quite uncouth online.

You are correct that the word minister has more than one meaning; however, the ordained clergymen of the Eastern Orthodox Church—which is the dominant religion in the ROM—are priests, not ministers. I am not a theologian, but I believe that a minister can only be found in the Protestant denominations of Christianity.

The context that the word is employed in is often useful in determining the appropriate definition.

I have seen many things in Moldova but no Protestants….did see a few Mormons though. The girl that I had an on-again and off-again relationship with came from a wealthy family and her father was a minister—although not an important one.

The point I was trying to make is that there are many nice girls in Moldova who are not solely after money; however, in my experience they either come from the wealthier families or are young and very naive. Moldova is not America, the majority of the population there lives hand-to-mouth. Financial security is at the forefront of these girls’ minds when they choose a partner.

Moreover, I do not believe that a short-term visitor to moldova routinely meets the good girls. This may be irrelevant though. As long as you have fun and get good sex who cares what she does when you leave.

In any event, as the New Republic did with Baghdad blogger, I am issuing a retraction of my post which indicated my complete faith that one of the girls was a virgin. Although I believe that the particular girl did not have much (if any) sexual experience and that she did not routinely (if at all) take money for sex, I can not be sure if I took her hymen.

As to posting pictures of girls: If a woman exchanges sex for money and is a prostitute she is fair game, in my book, to have her picture posted. Conversely, I would never post the photos of "regular" girl on a message board dedicated to prostitution. That is simply wrong.

Good day to you Mr. Prosal.

Bez Bezarra
12-25-07, 02:33
If you start to read through Wise Buddy's linked articles of the Tiraspol Times, you begin to detect a very distinct point of view about the "2" totally different Moldovas.

The ethnic slav majority of eastern Transdniestr describes the ethnic romanian majority Moldova as the most utterly morally bankrupt place in history. While the PMR, the acronym for their other name of Pridnistrovie, has to struggle along, its certainly not the disaster its neighbor is, where such total failure by the completely corrupt communist government has forced 50 per cent of the population to flee across the borders.

Somewhere through the second or third article, you realize that you have been slammed against a wall with epic levels of propaganda, so richly layered and slick in its presentation, that you can easily smell the serious money behind it. Conveniantly, the PMR will keep reminding you that they have never submitted to Moldovan rule, since they are too proud of their independence to allow the kind of degradation and ruin that has befallen Kishinev.

Its pretty interesting and quite frightening.

Viking30
01-03-08, 19:46
Long time ago I promised to make a complete account of my experiences with Maklar, and finally I have found the time to do so. I also hope that this report can be of benefit to the short-term visitor. I don’t think that there can be any doubt as to what is the short-time visitor’s biggest threat: time. Time is what makes someone desperate and in the end overpay for an underrated girl. If you have only limited time at your disposal you usually feel a pressure to find a girl and there really isn't all that much time to play the dating game, as you will be about ready to leave by the time things start to pick up and go somewhere. Because you don't feel you can allow yourself to waste too much time you chose to pay inflated prices simply because you don't want to compromise your time. This is completely understandable. But just imagine if you got laid within the first hour of landing and if you knew that if your date turns out to be a no show or a tease who doesn't put out you could easily call someone else and get laid even for a fraction of the restaurant bill? That would surely take some of the pressure off your shoulders and hopefully prevent you from feeling the need to overpay, but of course we all know that there are some people who are beyond reach or who suffer from such low self esteem that they will overpay no matter what.

As such I am a firm believer in the non-pro scene i.e. taking girls out to dinner, going places etc. This is because I personally prefer to be with girls with whom I have some kind of sympathy/empathy and rapport. With very few exceptions, the pure pro means almost nothing to me. Despite the topic of this report I still am sticking with the non-pros 90% of the time, I just don’t think one should limit oneself to a limited number of venues to meet new girls. As we all know pro’s are human beings too and quite a few of them ended up being good friends of mine. The fact is that despite working as a pro most of these girls retain a high level of pride and dignity. Treat them accordingly and you can very easily end up getting more than your money’s worth. However, having said that, always be in control of the relationship, never let your guard down and never ever forget how you met her in the first place! Otherwise you should be just fine.

As time passed I grew more and more tired of all the dating game and also became more selective and impatient. Having to wait for one or two or maybe even more dates to find out if something might or might not happen made me seek out different venues. It usually did after the second date, but still I was too impatient. Another thing is that “more wants more”, in this case meaning that even if I already have several girls on the list whom I can call and who will show up shortly after, I still have this need to always find new girls. It becomes like a drug after a while, always looking for new girls and never settling for what you’ve got. It even got to the extent that after having been with a girl once or twice I usually loose all interest in her, she bores me and I can’t get away fast enough to find a new one…lol. Unless the girl is really special and she passes all my small and insignificant tests, and so far I have only met two girls in Moldova who did that. Anyway, back to the real issue.

The thing about Moldova is that there is no real organized escort scene, and no obvious advertising. As I found out there most definitely is a scene, you just have to know where to look and understand how to decipher the codes. At first I thought about the whole erotic massage scene in Romania and thought to myself that there had to be something similar in Moldova.

I did some research on the Internet but to almost no avail, in fact I found no direct information at all. All I found was a few stories by some Moldovan journalists who wrote "undercover" stories about the "shocking and covert" massage/prostitution scene in Chisinau all containing references to Maklar. On a side note I found it pretty funny how all the male journalists found it necessary to endure a painful and emotionally damaging session to be able to write about this underground business. One female journalist, determined to reveal the real truth about the erotic massage places, decided to go undercover and work as a hostess in Constanta in Romania. It was indeed an interesting story, but what did she do with all the money she made? Donate it to charity or to a support center for victims of prostitution and trafficking? I think she forgot to mention that part in her story. Go figure...lol.

But I took them up on their lead and bought my first copy of the Maklar. For those that don't know it everything is in Russian, so I looked up different Russian words for "massage" "acquaintance" "dating" etc. and after some research I found two sections of interest that matched the words had looked up, one for massage and one for "acquaintances".

The massage column contains roughly three categories of ads. One category is completely uninteresting for most of us whereas the other two definitely aren't. The first category consists of "sportive" or "curative" massage. These are totally legit and perform only regular massage. The second category says "professional" or "specialist" or something to that effect and consists of people with some kind of formal training. The third category consists of usually just one word and a phone number i.e. "Masaj 0699xxxxx". Despite the lack of words this is the most obvious category. The performers in this category are usually people who learn as they go or who is in the business for a limited period of time. They are also the ones who offer happy endings with certainty.

So how do you know who offer which services? Once again you must know the code words. The thing is that you cannot be too explicit about the services you request because the law against prostitution is actually enforced and rather heavily penalized. This means that the performers are somewhat careful about being too explicit, as they really cannot know if you are calling on behalf of the police or one of the NGO's. Of course what you really want to know is whether the service is with a happy ending or not, but if you ask them too directly they will most likely refuse to answer or probably hang up on you.

In Romania you ask "cu sau fara finalizare" which means "with or without finalization" i.e. ejaculation. In Moldova, however, you must ask for a "masaj complet" and a good idea is to phonetically emphasize the word "complet" when doing so. She then knows that you want a massage with a happy ending. It happened to me on two occasions, though, that the girl finished the regular massage and said "that was it" without delivering on the final service. In that case I just politely and with a smile reminded her that I had requested a "masaj complet" after which they smiled and started delivering. Maybe they thought that since I was a foreigner I wasn't familiar with the true meaning of the term, I don't know. One thing they all had in common was that they were very polite and kind and I experienced no bad attitude or coldness.

If you don't want to bother with the massage thing, there is also the section for regular sex. This section is called snakomstva. Most of the girls advertising here are incall, in this case meaning you come to them in their apartment. And the girls really do work out of their regular home so on top of an intimate experience I suppose you also get a cultural one if you don't normally get to see other places than the "euro standard" hotel room or apartment where you live. For incall the prices are mostly in the 150 lei to 350 lei pr. hour range. There are also a few outcall girls and they charge between 500 lei and 800 lei. The one charging 800 lei was for two hours which was the minimum time. I didn't try a lot of girls in this category, but it seemed to me that the ones doing outcall was of a better quality than the incall. One other reason that I didn't do the incall a lot was that I didn't always feel comfortable about walking into someone else’s home in that line of business. I am no small guy and a former professional soldier so I know how to defend myself, but at the wrong end of a gun or a knife it counts for very little. And even if something happens what are you going to do? Report it to the police? Remember that prostitution is illegal so you better make up a believable excuse as to what you were doing and why you were there in the first place. Nothing happened to me, but I was careful not to let it turn into a false sense of security, especially after hearing on the phone how some women sounded like they were definitely on drugs or hearing men in the background, probably a boyfriend or a husband or whoever. Once I talked to a woman who spoke almost no Romanian, so she would ask someone in the background how to say this or that in Romanian. The voice was definitely male so I asked out of curiosity if the man in the background was her husband to which she replied "yes", was he ok with it I also asked, and she replied "yeah sure, he has no job, so this is our only income." Hmmm.....

Another category that puzzled me to begin with was the ads saying "Agency". What happens here is that you meet girls through a middleman or rather a middle woman because all the people I talked to were women. So you call this person and then set up a meeting where she will show you photos of the girls she represent. Be sure to specify very clearly what type of relationship you are looking for because the girls are not all looking for the same thing. Some of them are strictly looking for a husband or a long term romantic relationship, so she will rule them out and so should you. Of course you could try, but most likely you will be wasting your time, and specifically time is probably the worst enemy of a monger. I said I was looking for a short term relationship and thus she showed me the album with girls in this category. She also gave me a piece of paper with a list of names and phone numbers and pointed out every girl from the photos and told me her name on that list. One good hint: remember a pencil, as there are many faces and many names, and you only get to keep the list! Another good hint: don't be too explicit about the kind of relationship i.e. sex etc. Be pragmatic about it and say short term, casual etc. as you risk her becoming suspicious of you. I arranged to meet at a public place, in front of the Unic Mall, as I was somewhat suspicious of being set up because she kept asking me on the phone "sunteti strain?" meaning "are you a foreigner?". She also informed me, that there was a fee of 100 lei for her to show up and show me the pictures. This was also the fee for the other "agencies" I called. I showed up some 30 min. before the meeting taking notice of my surroundings and to the best of my abilities paying attention to suspicious-looking people...not an easy task in Moldova! They all look suspicious! I even went as far as to call AlBundy, who was in town at the time, to inform him of my meeting and to arrange for him to make a check-up call after 30 min. just in case something should happen. Nothing did, and she showed up and we went to a spot on the right side of the Moldtelecom building where we had some small talk, mainly just for her to confirm that I wasn't setting her up either. Before we started looking at the pictures I handed her the 100 lei as agreed upon on the phone.

The girls on the list are not your average prostitute in the sense that they are at true semi-pros. They use this service mainly for two reasons, for the added security and because they almost all have regular day-time jobs and thus cannot meet clients easily. The procedure when contacting these girls is usually that you call them and present yourself and tell them where you have their number from. You don't mention prices at all when on the phone just like I have mentioned previously, you arrange a meeting and once she is at your place you can agree on a price or "gift". Some of the girls, but not all, will call the woman you met with to get the numbers and check with her if she remembers you. The girl will then call back and say ok if she does remember you. In general I found the girls in this category to be very sweet and having a good attitude. They were all very down-to earth and very open towards a sponsor relationship at a very good price. I paid between 200 lei for a tall blond 31 year old primary school sports teacher to 500 lei for a 22 year old very sweet and cute shop assistant from Green Hills just across Peoples Club, so next time you shop there you can look at the girls and wonder who it is. And the prices were not pr. hour but pr. session which could last all night if she likes you. Remember to treat these girls right because they really are very sweet and nice. Before she left the 31 year old teacher even invited me to a wedding the following weekend at the Golden Lion "Leul de Aur", a restaurant at the end of the Renasterii Boulevard. I only encountered one shark in the process, a girl with huge and I mean huge breasts, but she wanted € 100 for one hour which I naturally declined. After some negation she agreed to 1000 lei for an hour but the disappointed look on her face was enough for me to definitely say no, even if I would have considered it for just two seconds. I gave her money for the trip home and she left.

I also called the saunas to ask about prices and if they could call for "companionship". Of the 15 or so saunas that I called only one confirmed, and even so it was only after some talking back and forth that he agreed, and only if I showed up in person beforehand. Considering all the negatives I decided that it was better not to take the chance and just bring my own girl. The saunas were all between 150 to 250 lei pr. hour.

So how do you practically go about finding the girls I have mentioned? Well, first of all go to:

http://www.makler.md/

Then on the left side of the page you tick the cities you wish to include in your search i.e. Кишинев. Then in the field that says: поиск you enter words like “массаж” or “знакомства”. You then get a list of different ads belonging to different categories that all contain your search word. With regards to massage click on the link above the text: Лечебный массаж this will get you to the good section that opens in a new window, so also remember to allow pop-ups. When searching for знакомства click on the link: Ищу друзей which is where most of the escorts advertise. For a good laugh try this section also Брачные сообщения. One good thing if you don’t speak Russian is to use an online translator like http://translation2.paralink.com which works fine for me. Also be aware of small details like Массажист (male) or Массажистка (female)!

If you want a flying start in Chisinau why not just call ahead a day before you arrive or perhaps the same day if you arrive in the evening and set up a meeting?

Regardless of what you do just remember that you can always decline a girl if she is not to your liking, just give her a token amount of money to cover transportation expenses etc. It is your money so you call the shots! And if you do chose someone always treat her with respect and you will enhance your experience considerably. Remember that the American attitude of "I am customer so I am King" doesn't apply here and will get you just about nothing except a lot of disappointments. Just don't be foolish about it and overpay like Wroot and others. Not everyone understand that the more you overpay the less respect you buy. And respect is the key to a good experience.

As a final note I must emphasize that it's essential that you speak either Romanian or Russian and if you don't then you must find someone who does. I think I mentioned it in one of my previous reports that the girls really don't speak any foreign languages. All my conversations took place in Romanian or in my virtually non-existing broken Russian with the girls who didn't speak Romanian. If you cannot find anyone who can help you I would be happy to assist if you catch me when I am in Chisinau.

To quote Essi from an sms he once wrote to me: ”God bless Moldova!”

Scatlover
01-03-08, 23:14
Well done - spassiba!

Burnie
01-07-08, 00:06
Thanks Viking, great detailed report of the very rare kind! I have somehow stopped playing the game due to ever growing boredom & expenditures, but I think I will give this agency business a try next time in Chisinau. Prescreening semi-pros on pictures, I think I can still invest that much! If ever something comes out of it, I let the forum know it.

Daytripper30
01-07-08, 22:51
Wow. I am more impressed with your writing abilities.

You should consider being a writer ,

No joke! I would buy your books!

To add, I also recommend going to ilove. Md I know it is not in english, but if you have friends in moldova, he can help you contact the people there.

The middle men can rip you off if they find out you are a foreigner.

Daytripper30
01-07-08, 22:53
Anyone had any experience with a muslim chick?

I found one who really likes me in EE.

Most girls I meet are orthodox or atheists.

I am not sure what to expect from a hot muslim dyev.

Any experiences? Compare/contrast.

Carnevalisticus
01-08-08, 13:02
First of all happy new year to all ,

Root , regarding a muslim chick I can tell you 2 things , first of all they are raised very traditional in general - so if they are in love / have some strong feelings, they can be very very passionate and hot , willing to do allmost everything to please you.

The other thing is that , if they are devoted to you its allready a problem to walk out the door without leaving her jealouse.That implicates a very big problem to get rid of her if you are interested only in a short term relation.

...and make sure that she has not too many brothers or uncles, if she anounces you as her future husband you ( and also she is playing with fire - and I mean it seriousely) In Germany we had 12 killings last year for so called familyhonour reasons , and allmost allways the youngest ( under 16 years ) brother did it to avoid harsh verdicts in court.

I have been together with a turk chick and it was a real great time, but I made it clear right from the beginning that I have no seriouse intentions for the start.

Hope that helps a bit, yours C.

Daytripper30
01-09-08, 08:56
Hi,

Thanks for the info. I have never been with muslim girl. Yes she likes me and you are right. They are VERY passionate. And they don't seem to like you for your $$$ or status (knock on wood)

They treat you like a soul mate.

I'm just worried because she said shes never had a boyfriend, so I'm assuming she is a virgin. Shes very beautiful. Here is a pic.

If it gets serious, I think I will convert her to catholicism. LOL

Daytripper30
01-09-08, 08:59
You should consider writing a "how to get a russian girl to bed for dummies" book.

You write so well.

Carnevalisticus
01-09-08, 11:54
Kompliment, nice lady! You may take your time. If you are her first "man" you may have a problem to get " rid " of her.

However, wish you well. In all regards!

C.

Scatlover
01-09-08, 15:21
It depends on the girl and her family! But I think that a moldovan muslim isn't as piously as a saudi muslim!
Is she still a virgin? So you shouldn't expect that you'll take her hymen. ;)
Is she from a modern city like Istanbul, you can also have ONS with them. But in places like Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., Qatar, etc. the mentallity is more traditionell and not easy to get at least in contact with girls!
But it always depends on the girl or family...you can also have problems in the US and A. I met a 21 y.o. cutie from Houston and we had lots of fun and made out while clubbing, but when wanted to lay her, she told me, that she is a member in such a "silver ring thing" shit. She told me, they would have nearly a million teenage members! We can stay friends but not such friends we here do look for or talk about. I respect that - it doesn't matters what kind of religion she believes in.
In some parts of South America, you can find the same problems, if the girl believes in what the pope says.

But I've to agree, that sex with a muslim girl can be pretty hot. She'll do things you wouldn't expect! :D

Carnevalisticus
01-10-08, 00:59
Hi fellows,

Since quite a while I am a member in " simpatie. Ro ", I tried there the escort area, just to get the price level of someone adorable, just to save time and money.

Here the results: A long weekend, Friday to Monday morning, with a girl (lets say an 7-8 in the scale), has been offered several times for 500 euros plus travel costs. So for all mongers who want to save time while they are on a short trip in Chisinau, it might be an option.

Just to make it clear, I have no interests of boosting ladies to Chisinau and I am far away of being a pimp, I just felt it could be usefull.

Photos of the ladies I contacted will follow soon.

Tanti saluti a tutti! C.