PDA

View Full Version : General Info

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

Nolies
08-24-09, 00:30
Wow just wow. All you said is pure false. You must be gay. You made Moldova into the United States of America.

I was with Moldvan girls and none of them are like that. But I go for university student girls. You are going for bamboo type women asking for trouble.

Moldova just like Romania is corrupt and poor nation in Europe. The economy has had no improvement. It's gdp per capita is poorer than Sudan.

Most people in Moldova don't have cars in the first place. So no one needs a BMW or Mercedes. You sir are a moron.

First of all, about being gay, I think you confuse me with your Dad! And comparing Rumania and Moldova to Sudan clearly shows who the moron is!

To tell you the truth, I am very sure you have never steped a foot in Moldova. Denying that Chisinau is full of expensive cars or stating that most people don't have cars proves it!

As far as Moldovan women character, it is clear that you are a naive, gullible westerner. The perfect target for Moldovan women! You believe that they genuinely are interested in you for YOU and not your bank account or the visa you could provide for them!

The university student are just more sly and better actresses than their more-direct sisters.

Make no mistake, my naive friend, if you are:

1)a foreigner

2)older than 35

3)not so good looking

You are disqualified from being a candidate for a GENUINE, REAL relationship with a YOUNG Moldovan woman. They will only be interested in what you can provide for them, and in exchange they might give you sex. But deep inside they will disrespect you and dislike you!

You might be able to connect with an older (35 years old and up, single mother)Moldovan woman in a more honest, sincere manner!

Anyway: what do you mean by "bamboo" type woman? LOL

Assimil
08-24-09, 11:09

1)a foreigner

2)older than 35

3)not so good looking

You are disqualified from being a candidate for a GENUINE, REAL relationship with a YOUNG Moldovan woman. They will only be interested in what you can provide for them, and in exchange they might give you sex. But deep inside they will disrespect you and dislike you!

You might be able to connect with an older (35 years old and up, single mother)Moldovan woman in a more honest, sincere manner!

Anyway: what do you mean by "bamboo" type woman? LOLEven if it was good looking,

1) it would be the same situation, or worse, because it would loose some big part of that large amount interested in money, considering that they think that an handsome man doesn't want to pay, because he is vanish and want to conquire with his own beauty, and moreover could have potentially more occasions with other girls. So this is a dangerous situation at their eyes;

2) being older than 35, girls in early 20nties doesn't want serious relationship with a "starii mujina" (an old man); globalization, movies, television, music clips, show them that in western countries difference in age in a couple, is only few year, not 15 or even more. They don't want that people in the street laugh at them watching at grandfather and nice (deduska I vnucka).

For example,

In this days I knew a french guy, a very simpathetic guy and not bad looking, here trying to hunt freebies.

He declare his age, 46 y. O., even if he look like 37 y. O.

He is telling the girls the thruth about himself: came here by bus just to travel, after having been for 15 years in Romania.

Can you all imagine what they think? An experienced hunter know exactly what their calculator mind are thinking now.

This is what they easily think

1) By bus=he is poor;

2) Just to travel=but why to travel in this shit of country with all the other beautiful place in the world to visit? Anyway, if he is not here for business he could not be helpful to me;

3) 15 years in Romania just to travel? = aha, ok, he is a sex tourist.

To make short a long story, In 15 days he fucked 2 girls for free, 30 and 32 yo. Younger Girls refuse him, so, for example, he introduced me a 26 yo and a 29 yo girls, not interested in him because they consider him too much old for them.

So, to conclude, as you already recommended to packwork, a single mother 30-35 y. O., could be a good solution for a "quite sincere" relatioship with him.

Explorer69
08-25-09, 07:32

1) a foreigner

2) older than 35

3) not so good looking

Anyway: what do you mean by "bamboo" type woman? LOLThis comment is complete nonsense! I am 50+ and look into my reports! I have described Moldova as pussy paradise! I fucked lots of girls between 18 and 28, some real stunners. Several of them I still have regular contact with. I have given them presents yes, but it is also a part of Moldova culture that the man supports his girlfriend. I can go back any day and fuck several of the girls, they are happy to see me without money. Of course they are also happy to see my bank account, but all girls in Modova expect some "compensation or support" from the man, this is culture. It is possible to get freebies without any financial transactions, but then you should rather be a poor student, or you dump the girl before she gets into your wallet.

A few of them would really want to get into a serious, longterm love relationship if I let them.

The most important thing in Moldova is to be a gentleman, treat the girls like you are a gentleman treating princesses. They love that. Because they don't experience it from their own men. And then add some presents and support.

You will have beautiful, young girls crawling around you. And on top of you.

Dexa 960
08-25-09, 08:18
It is very obvious you are gay. I think you followed your father's footstepts.

See only a homo like yourself would not notice that.
I think you saw mongers taking turns on your mom or something. LOL.

See the thing is your father must have spent his time on you inside your trailer in that gay way doing you.
And you don't know what a bamboo girl is it clearly indicated you're a loser.

I must admit that I very munch dislike when I read some of your reports where you say to others persons in this forum that they are gay, or attack their father and mother. I hope that you will change your writing style. I very munch dislike your writing style. I think the idea with this forum is to exchange idea and information about women in Moldova. I do not think it is appropriate with this type of personal attacks. I think you shall give the men a big apology for your inappropriate talk. I think this kind of writing is very bad, I do not like it.

Assimil
08-25-09, 09:42
See only a homo like yourself would not notice that.You are just a ghost, a fake profile, with few empty messages, no arguments, and no dialectical skills to support your hidden interests.

But I am real, and I have already met 5 real members of the Moldova board, and I am in Kisineve now, so I would be very glad to meet you and to continue this discussion face to face.

I think it would be very funny to see you in the reality, to see how much young you are, how much rich you are, how much clever you are, but especially what bold man you are, when you are not a ghost hidden behind a keyboard.

Nolies
08-25-09, 18:42
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the subject was not related to the purpose of this Forum, which is as follows:

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex.

Essi
09-14-09, 17:39
Hi guys,

Is anyone in town next week?

Essi

Iaiaia
09-21-09, 01:07
Hi guys,

Is anyone in town next week?

EssiI am in town, but no privat messaging activated so i do not know to get in touch.

===============================================

Greetings Iaiaia,

Here's how you can contact other members:

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

Jackson

Borderland
11-01-09, 12:46
Some very good advice in these last two posts.

But when you say that

it is important to remember that any girl, no matter how big and adept a barracuda, can never take any money from a guy that he himself doesn't give to her by his own free will!!!

Any guy who throws away that kind of money deserves to be taken to the cleaners and get cleaned real good. Although I would never waste time with a girl like that, I nevertheless have a lot of respect for a girl who can get away with a trick like that, and a girl who asks for €200 an hour is not stupid...the pussywhiped moron who agrees to pay that price is.

The key to a successful and enjoyable experience in EE, and anywhere else for that matter, is respect. And no, a big car or throwing away money will not get you respect. It might impress a girl, but get her to respect you...no. Relying excessivly on money, fancy cars and what a girl can gain from you really only shows what an empty shell that person is. Remember, the Moldovan girls live in a world full of BS, lies and deciet and are for the most part extremely good at seeing these things in a person. So even if you drive a fancy car, are well dressed and promise her the world, a splendid career, top salary etc. she will more often than not refuse you flat out because she knows very well that she is nothing more than your "dish of the day" and will ditch her the second you grow tired of her. No good girl that is. Party girls, piranas or barracudas will go along right away. In this respect I believe in karma, that in the end you get what you give and you attract people similar to yourself.

And at the end of the day or at the end of a vacation, the €100/200 an-hour girl will go home to her bus driver or construction worker boyfriend. Why? Because she respects him, because he can giver her something a middleaged, overweight, balding Italian "CEO" or "real estate big shot" can never give her.

If a girl tries to milk you, overcharge you or generally just disrespect you, just kick her away immediately...but try telling that to a monger totally lacking confidence and self-esteem :)

Respect is something that happends on a personal level rather than on a material level but sadly (or fortunately) this will never be understod or agreed upon by most mongers. But to each their own :)Excellent post about the dynamics of relationships in EE. As I see it the more you pay the less respect you receive. It's like a friend of mine telling me he paid $1000 for a can of Coke, I don't think 'You're the man! ', I think what a fool for being overcharged. It's exactly the same with the girls. The problem is the lack of self esteem many of us have, and this lack of self esteem is compensated by trying to buy girls affection. It does not work! Bargain them down, withold money if the service is bad, walk away if they try to take you for a mug and then they will respect you more. Then the next time they see you they will not try their shit with you. So an Italian gut got taken for big dollars! Big deal, a fool and his money are easily parted.

Lord Fenner
01-11-10, 03:48
Hello, guys!

I don't know if this information is already known by you. Anyway I noticed that some famous web sites have different own names but they have the SAME database!

Rhese all bring to the SAME database of people:

mamba.ru
love.optima.ua
lovedolls.ru
love.mail.ru
love.rambler.ru

These ones have their own databases:

faces.md
ilove.md
sentimente.ro
noi2.ro
cautama.ro.

Hope having been useful!

Reiner Otto
01-13-10, 12:16
Rhese all bring to the SAME database of people:

mamba.ru
love.optima.ua
lovedolls.ru
love.mail.ru
love.rambler.ruYou can add singles.ru

To this one

Ludmila Lovely
02-21-10, 21:05
Hey guys,

Please be gentelmans with moldovaian girls and if the girls stupid and sleep for free then you be a gentelman and pay if have fun she sure if its just sex, where its seriouse not my problem.

Scatlover
03-11-10, 20:10
Beginning from 22nd April, Lufthansa will start flights between Munich and Chisinau.
Tickets for a return flight start @199€

Explorer69
04-10-10, 04:01
Hey guys,

Please be gentelmans with moldovaian girls and if the girls stupid and sleep for free then you be a gentelman and pay if have fun she sure if its just sex, where its seriouse not my problem.I would like to talk with you.

What is your address or phone number?

Prosal
05-14-10, 11:12
Chisinau is not Prague or Timisoara, but is still a rather enjoyable city with lots of character.

Here is a great resource for cultural daytime strolls - for those interested.

Click on the map to choose an area, and then check all the worthwhile things to see in the neighborhood, with for each building its complete history.

http://www.monument.sit.md/

Atlantico 70
07-18-10, 08:46
Hi to everybody

Looking for some basic advice

Some one in the forum have experience in buying an apartment in Chisinau, being not resident?

- is it possible?

- eventually the property is forever or limited in time?

- is any figure for average cost/m2 available?

Any important issue to be aware of?

How much locals spend for monthly rents of decent flats in the center?

Thanks and happy summer

Atlantico, affected by canicula and dreaming.

Niram21
07-25-10, 21:25
Hi to everybody

Looking for some basic advice

Some one in the forum have experience in buying an apartment in Chisinau, being not resident?

- is it possible?

- eventually the property is forever or limited in time?

- is any figure for average cost/m2 available?

Any important issue to be aware of?

How much locals spend for monthly rents of decent flats in the center?

Thanks and happy summer

Atlantico, affected by canicula and dreaming.Atlantico, affirmative - you can buy an apartment even if your not a resident. If you need further details on the procedure , just ask.

The property is unlimited and you can sell or rent it without any limits.

The average cost/m2 is about 600 EURO \, but it can go up to + 1000 EUR if you want to buy a brand new apartment in the city center.

Locals spend not more than 250 - 300 EUR for a decent flat in the center!

I have several investments in the real-estate sector in Chisinau.

Atlantico 70
07-26-10, 17:50
Atlantico, affirmative - you can buy an apartment even if your not a resident. If you need further details on the procedure , just ask.

The property is unlimited and you can sell or rent it without any limits.

The average cost/m2 is about 600 EURO \, but it can go up to + 1000 EUR if you want to buy a brand new apartment in the city center.

Locals spend not more than 250 - 300 EUR for a decent flat in the center!

I have several investments in the real-estate sector in Chisinau.Ciao Niram21,

Thanks for your reply, interesting

I'm thinking to buy one small place in chisinau. My contact from city

She told me price are little less what you speaking, but may be she is not really updated or have a different standard on what you have in mind

In my idea it will be a place where I can stay when I go Chisinau some times

Tell me:

- What about agent fees?

- If you buy house, it give you the right to have residence permit?

- If house in my name what kind of tax rules and year declaration necessary

- You had experience in bringing money from abroad (I had some not good experiences with scam attempts by the custom officers at the airport in the past)

- Are you local?

Have a nice day

Atlantico

Niram21
08-01-10, 06:39
Ciao Niram21,

Thanks for your reply, interesting

I'm thinking to buy one small place in chisinau. My contact from city

She told me price are little less what you speaking, but may be she is not really updated or have a different standard on what you have in mind

In my idea it will be a place where I can stay when I go Chisinau some times

Tell me:

- What about agent fees?

- If you buy house, it give you the right to have residence permit?

- If house in my name what kind of tax rules and year declaration necessary

- You had experience in bringing money from abroad (I had some not good experiences with scam attempts by the custom officers at the airport in the past)

- Are you local?

Have a nice day

AtlanticoBe careful with your local female contact. She might involve you into a scam and run with your money. I would suggest to buy the apartment personally.

The cost of a 40 sq. m. apartment in the city center is about 35000 EUR. The price goes to 40-45000 if it was recently renovated or in a new block of flats.

If you buy an apartment you can apply for residence permit from the Bureau for Migration and Asylum in Chisinau.

On the real-estate tax that you would have to pay:

at the moment of the transaction you would have to pay the notaries fee and a tax to the state budget (total about 200-300 EUR). Every year you will have to pay a tax on real-estate which is symbolical - 10-15 EUR per year, the Govt. has plans to increase it 'till 100-150 EUR but not in the next 2-3 years.

I would suggest finding an apartment by yourself, otherwise you would have to pay from 2 to 5 % from the values of the apartment to the agent. Once again be careful in choosing your agent.

I'm a lawyer and i work closely with the Customs and Border Guard Service - you can bring up to 50000 EUR with you, you just have to declare the money to the Customs authority in written once you land in the Airport. They might want to count the money, it's not a problem, just be sure not to have more than the amount declared, otherwise they will take it away from you. Of course corruption persists in Moldova but if you know your rights and the legal norms you will be just ok.

Yes I am local, but I've been studying and living in the US for several years. Now I'm back in Chisinau working here.

Cheers.

Cj9779
12-24-10, 09:58
Greetings,

I am looking for a punter / monger that is currently inside Moldova. I'm trying to set up an arrangement. I'll leave the details for PM. The potential is great. PM me and I'll let you know what I proposing.

Senior Member from Dubai.

CJ

AColonizer
06-25-11, 18:41
Hi colleagues!

Where can I find the higher percentage of Moldovan girls with blue eyes?

LifeSavour
06-26-11, 18:29
Be careful *

CheersCan you answer a quick question? I need for my Ukrainian girl to open a bank account. Yes she has one in UA, but she is not allowed to send Investment $ to USA.

1) Can she open it?

2) And then be allowed to send funds to USA?

Spacibo!

LS Guy

Samovar
08-28-11, 19:51
Hello all,

I have been reading this forum for some time and have decided to post. You all seem to know a lot about this and I'd like to gain some knowledge.

I am in Odessa now, but will be going to Tiraspol soon.

My goal is to find a long term relationship and maybe fall in love.

I made an account on mamba. Ru and lovepmr. Com, added photographs and a brief summary.

I tried some messages but, it is difficult. My Russian is good for general conversation, but things like humor are difficult to translate.

What kind of message do you recommend I use? What to talk about in messages and in my profile?

My sincerest thanks

Fawie
10-31-11, 12:49
Hi colleagues!

Where can I find the higher percentage of Moldovan girls with blue eyes?Drochia or soroca

Prosal
10-31-11, 13:16
Hi colleagues!

Where can I find the higher percentage of Moldovan girls with blue eyes?Chisinau. Every dump from Balti to Cahul sends its hottest and finest to Kish for a chance at Big City.

Prosal
10-31-11, 14:09
BTW.

Chisinau is the city in Moldova with the higher Russian and Ukrainian ethnic population (about 50 per cent, vs about 30 per cent in the other parts of the country).

Essi
10-31-11, 14:59
Drochia or sorocaI think in soroca are many gypsies no? Dark skin.

For my opinion in tiraspol are many blue eyes.

Essi

Lazarale
01-31-12, 10:20
I am from Chisinau, can give you some support while you are in the city, or before you arrive. This is not a commercial post, just for hospitality.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me (PM).

Alex

ReadyOrNot
03-29-12, 08:24
Hi there,

First of all thanks for all the good info on this page! It's very much appreciated! How ever I still have some more questions some of you might be able to help me with. I will be coming to Moldova in just a few days (the possibility just popped up) , arriving April 1st and leaving April 8 st. I am 37 Years old and speak neither Romanian nor Russian, just English, German and some French.

So here we go:

1. Staying in Moldova:

Is www.rent.md A good address to rent an apartment for a week? I am thinking about renting this apartment http://www.rent.md/component/option, com_ezrealty / Itemid. 26 / task, detail / I'd. 63/

Good choice locationwise?

Or do you know any alternatives you would prefer?

2. Travelling:

I am planning to do some trips, one of them to Tiraspol. What do you think is the best way to travel? Rent a car or public transport? Any specific things I need to know about going to Tiraspol?

3. Things to do:

What would you suggest are 'must dos' in Moldova / Chisinau? What should I visit in your opinion? And how do I get there best?

4. How to meet girls?

I already have contacted some girls via tagged and arranged some meetings. However I still might have some spare time depending on how this meetings turn out. What are the best places in your opinion to meet girls if you do need them to be able to speak at least some English?

5. Where to pick up professionals?

As I intend not to leave Moldova without having some fun and you never know how your dates turn out. Do you have any advice where to meet some good, attractive professional girls? Any special recommendations? What are normal prices for a foreigner? Any other advice?

6. Any other things you feel I should know?

I know this all sounds pretty clueless which in fact in many points I am. I therefore would really appreciate any input you can give very much!

Thanks a lot in advance.

Readyornot

Haggler
03-29-12, 23:07
Hey there, I'm in Chisinau 6th & 7th April for the first time as it happens. Am also largely an English speaker and we are in fact the same age.

PM me for a wingman dude.

Cheers

Hi there,

First of all thanks for all the good info on this page! It's very much appreciated! How ever I still have some more questions some of you might be able to help me with. I will be coming to Moldova in just a few days (the possibility just popped up) , arriving April 1st and leaving April 8 st. I am 37 Years old and speak neither Romanian nor Russian, just English, German and some French.

So here we go:

1. Staying in Moldova:

Is.

www.rent.md

A good address to rent an apartment for a week? I am thinking about renting this apartment.

http://www.rent.md/component/option

, com_ezrealty / Itemid. 26 / task, detail / I'd. 63/

2. Travelling:

I am planning to do some trips, one of them to Tiraspol. What do you think is the best way to travel? Rent a car or public transport? Any specific things I need to know about going to Tiraspol?

3. Things to do:

What would you suggest are 'must dos' in Moldova / Chisinau? What should I visit in your opinion? And how do I get there best?

4. How to meet girls?

I already have contacted some girls via tagged and arranged some meetings. However I still might have some spare time depending on how this meetings turn out. What are the best places in your opinion to meet girls if you do need them to be able to speak at least some English?

As I intend not to leave Moldova without having some fun and you never know how your dates turn out. Do you have any advice where to meet some good, attractive professional girls? Any special recommendations? What are normal prices for a foreigner? Any other advice?

I know this all sounds pretty clueless which in fact in many points I am. I therefore would really appreciate any input you can give very much!

Thanks a lot in advance.

Readyornot

Essi
03-31-12, 19:39
Hi there,

So here we go:

1. Staying in Moldova:

Is.

www.rent.md

A good address to rent an apartment for a week? I am thinking about renting this apartment.

http://www.rent.md/component/option

, com_ezrealty / Itemid. 26 / task, detail / I'd. 63/

2. Travelling:

3. Things to do:

4. How to meet girls?

Thanks a lot in advance.

ReadyornotDear Ready.

If you want I wrte to you all answers you need to do in Chisinau.

Enjoy and have fun.

Essi

BrasilSoccer0
04-09-12, 04:24
I am from Chisinau, can give you some support while you are in the city, or before you arrive. This is not a commercial post, just for hospitality.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me (PM).

AlexWhat can you assist with? You said you don't want money, so what do you want or what is the payoff for your help?

I am thinking to visit both Moldova and Tiraspol this summer.

B. S

Dave Lamd
04-27-12, 11:32
there's a new group in odnoklassniki called "speeddating" and it's focused on moldova. alot of beautiful girls on it. i don't know how many are real, but there are at least 2 that i've slept with (p4p non pros that i picked up on mamba).

Essi
04-27-12, 20:28
there's a new group in odnoklassniki called "speeddating" and it's focused on moldova. alot of beautiful girls on it. i don't know how many are real, but there are at least 2 that i've slept with (p4p non pros that i picked up on mamba).do they have an english version?

essi

Suavecito
05-11-12, 17:55
I am in chisinau for the following two weeks someone available for drinks and hanging out.

Suavecito
05-12-12, 10:55
I am in chisinau for the following two weeks someone available for drinks and hanging out.No takers? Today is a nice day to go and hang out at Andi's.

BrasilSoccer0
05-12-12, 23:32
What is the cost of calling a girl on her cell phone from the US?

Essi
05-13-12, 06:36
No takers? Today is a nice day to go and hang out at Andi's.Why? Maybe thats why no takers!

Have fun.

Essi

Argumentation
05-14-12, 12:53
What is the cost of calling a girl on her cell phone from the US?You should get Skype.

BrasilSoccer0
05-15-12, 06:29
Does it cost THE GIRL extra when she answers international call on her cell phone in Moldova? Or does it cost her the same like a local call? In the US it costs us a lot if we answer an international call on our cell phons. Other countries like Colombia for example it is free to answer ANY incoming calls even international.

Cartin75
05-16-12, 11:23
Does it cost THE GIRL extra when she answers international call on her cell phone in Moldova? Or does it cost her the same like a local call? In the US it costs us a lot if we answer an international call on our cell phons. Other countries like Colombia for example it is free to answer ANY incoming calls even international.In Moldova it is free to answer phones. International or local.

Pusssy Hunter
07-03-12, 10:56
Hello boys,

I don't know if it's a custom to do so, but please let me introduce myself.

I'm 45 years old and visit especially Moldova regularly for business purposes for several years already. During the years I gained some experience regarding girls, but unfortunately until now I didn't know this forum.

I both find new girls every now and then, and I have my own girls as well. My girls stay in an apartment in the countryside that I rented for them and I regularly visit them to check if everything's alright with them.

I hope to visit this site regularly to change experiences and hopefully to help each other.

Dexa 960
07-03-12, 14:58
Hello boys,

I don't know if it's a custom to do so, but please let me introduce myself.

I'm 45 years old and visit especially Moldova regularly for business purposes for several years already. During the years I gained some experience regarding girls, but unfortunately until now I didn't know this forum.

I both find new girls every now and then, and I have my own girls as well. My girls stay in an apartment in the countryside that I rented for them and I regularly visit them to check if everything's alright with them.

I hope to visit this site regularly to change experiences and hopefully to help each other.Are you now in Moldova?

Pusssy Hunter
07-09-12, 13:06
Are you now in Moldova?Hi Dexa 060, sorry for not answering. No, just left Moldova. I'm not sure when I'll return, but probably it will be somewhere in July.

Longhetti
07-24-12, 09:37
Hello All,

I can support you with finding a good looking girl for escort at a reasonable cost.

Please let me know if you are interested, just call me [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Prosal
10-16-12, 16:13
Moldovians get visa-free travel in EU.

http://www.timpul.md/articol/in-2013-timp-de-trei-luni-vom-circula-in-uniunea-europeana-fara-vize-37919.html

Travel69
11-10-12, 17:34
Moldovians get visa-free travel in EU.

http://www.timpul.md/articol/in-2013-timp-de-trei-luni-vom-circula-in-uniunea-europeana-fara-vize-37919.htmlIf it is true, Moldavia will finish as monger destination even it was not good destination. You will see german FKK club will benefit this.

Prosal
01-03-13, 15:52
Speaking of currency rates. Bizarre case of Moldova.

The moldovian Leu has NEVER changed since first time I've been there (that is more or less 16 MDL for 1 €) in 2006.

I mean, tiny and poor Moldova has a fucked-up economy, has finally managed to elect a president only after three years of political gridlock, has 1/5 of its population that works abroad (and it will get worse as Romania's president wants to increase his country's population and is generously bestowing hundreds of thousands of Romanian (EU) passports on impoverished Moldovians, some 800 000 out of a population of 5 millions) , its only exportable produce is cheap wine (a vulnerable export market) , ect ect. The Romanian Lei has weakened over the years and lost some 30% against the €, but not the Moldovian MLD.

WTF?

I'am maybe dumb, but could someone explain me why the currency of such a fucked-up country has never changed?

Alexvorn2
01-05-13, 04:56
Speaking of currency rates. Bizarre case of Moldova.

I'am maybe dumb, but could someone explain me why the currency of such a fucked-up country has never changed?Because they buy $ and eur money to maintain the currency.

TommyFranks
02-03-13, 18:30
Because they buy $ and eur money to maintain the currency.'It is know as a currency peg as defined by alex. But it can only be attached to one of the big ones like EUR or USD. Not both or there is a case for arbitrage in EUROS against dollars.

TommyFranks
02-03-13, 19:47
The truth is that this city does not work for fast moves on local girls due to the massive flow of international guys having stopped by here and had their share. There might be some ladies who will go for P4P but finding them has become hell. It is almost like if such business is being activately chased by the police. I have written to over 200 girls on MAMBA and not one of them has come back with interest. The same applies when I search on google for such ladies, no one picks up the phone and I am calling from a local mobile number.

Long story short, all girls here tell me they want serious relationship and in order to even given the impression of doing the same then one naturally needs to have some sort of a permanent presence here or they will smell a rat.

Just my 2 cents after having spent 30 hours in Chisinau. I doubt I will be coming back. Odessa seems to me a smarter move for me.

Prosal
02-06-13, 14:36
due to the massive flow of international guys having stopped by here .Moldova is on the "sex-tourism map" since many years now and girls are fed up (and I wouldn't blame them) of the hundreds of uncouth and seedy sex-weaned foreigners endlessly harrassing them in the malls, the bars or the clubs. A foreigner is now rather a subject of disdain (and sometimes even of hate) than of attraction. That said, if you can make the difference in term of appearance, style, refinement, cultural awareness, charm and game, you can still have easy pickings in Moldova.

EastGoing
02-09-13, 15:39
Prosal,

You gave the coup de grace to my trip to Moldova. Aborted since the beginning! Jokes apart (also Tommyfranks and Dexa confirmed my opinion) , from what I can read here, I would say Moldova is out of the sex-map-tourist, and since quite some time. As I observed (and asked) in Chisinau thread, and me belonging to the category above, no P4P going on there. Since I don't want to make any "difference in term of appearance, style, refinement, cultural awareness, charm and game", but just in cash, possibly as less as possible, I won't travel there. Sex is fundamental part of my trips (as you know only exception will be Russia) , and if nobody has posted any straight matter for over one year, Moldova could be wiped off mongers' lists. Your romantic snow walk, truly enviable for those who like GFE, is not as good for those who just want to bang and bye bye. This is my impression, got from what I read in Moldova threads, since I've never been there I might be wrong. See you on board! LOL!

BrasilSoccer0
08-02-13, 01:59
Is mamba. Ru closed? It doesn't load!

Essi
08-02-13, 13:27
Hi Brasilero.

If you have not use it for long time they delete some accounts.

It's working and even you can use it as an icon on your IPhone or IPad.

Are you in Tiraspol?

Essi

BrasilSoccer0
08-02-13, 18:13
Hi Essi, how have been.

No, I'm not in Tiraspol. Just home for now. I spent time in Kenya this summer.

What about you?

DjO69
03-02-14, 03:02
Hello All,

I can support you with finding a good looking girl for escort at a reasonable cost.

Please let me know if you are interested, just contact ne in private.

Travel69
04-29-14, 23:25
http://www.euractiv.com/sections/europes-east/eu-defies-russia-granting-visa-free-travel-moldovans-301783

German FKK lineup will boost.

BrasilSoccer0
04-30-14, 07:35
Moldova was never a famous mongering destination. It had its faire shre,

I think with the ease of movement, more people will visit both countries.

http://www.euractiv.com/sections/europes-east/eu-defies-russia-granting-visa-free-travel-moldovans-301783

German FKK lineup will boost.

Jojosun
12-03-14, 15:52
Moldova was never a famous mongering destination. It had its faire shre,

I think with the ease of movement, more people will visit both countries.Moldova is on course to join the club http://www.euronews.com/2014/12/01/moldova-pro-eu-parties-take-narrow-lead-in-elections/.

"Moldova pro-EU parties take narrow lead in elections".

I hope it doesn't mean tougher border controls with Transdinister.

DavidNelson
07-30-15, 10:01
I speak English and very limited Russian. What languages are spoken in Moldova? I am considering a trip there but don't want to be isolated by the language barrier.

KenDavis03
08-11-15, 01:54
Hi,

I am in Chisinau for just 3 days, and I'm going to be so busy I won't have much time to get out. But, I'd love to experience some local girls. Is there an agency or other simple way to arrange this? I know it's more expensive then going out and hunting, but no time for that.

Thanks!

CoopMan
03-18-16, 14:27
Hi,

I am in Chisinau for just 3 days, and I'm going to be so busy I won't have much time to get out. But, I'd love to experience some local girls. Is there an agency or other simple way to arrange this? I know it's more expensive then going out and hunting, but no time for that.

Thanks!Found something? Share it with me, please.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson