PDA

View Full Version : Rotterdam

Admin
05-16-02, 05:34
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

beserkobob
06-11-02, 03:02
Just got back to florida affter 2 weeks of having sex with the most awesome girls availablr for hire. Any single guy that does not go to Holland for holiday,is missing the best ,and reasonable priced sex in the world. Dutch blondes rule. Amsterdam was unique in that there were so many girls, and you could see them without having to "go in". But the best was in Rotterdam. And its only one hour train from Central Station. Armed with a listing of prive houses, I looked for 2 in particular. The first listed all Dutch girls, the second all Thai girls. And I had 20 more addresses to check if needed. Not needed. The Dutch girls even brought beers in between massaging, s&f, and let me stay more than the hour i purchased. $140 euros. Worth every penny. Then after a nice lunch on top of the Eurotower, great after some noxious skunk!I went in search of those Thai girls. 5 to choose from and they were all over me, and said $120 euros. A deal!..............Go to amsterdam for quick=maybe 20 -30 min s&f or go to Rotterdam and get more bang for your buck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cyrano
06-11-02, 21:23
beserkobob,
thank you for your advice.
Can you give us the name of the prive houses where you got such a good moment.
I've tested prive houses in Amsterdam and Den Haag, but I like to try different ones. And I would be happy to go in Rotterdam.
Thanks for your help.

beserkobob
06-11-02, 21:34
Go to wsg archives under Rotterdam and look for the prives by the hospital. there are many to choose from. Addresses are printed out. No problem

Banana61
09-11-02, 22:10
Visited Thai Paradise in Vijverhofst 179a for the first time. Three ladies available - chose Kaia (sp) who was early 20s? other two were 5-10 yrs older.

So-so massage followed by BJ at Eur 95 for 45 mins. Pricing included BJ (and FS).

Would visit again.

B61

Dmitri48
09-16-02, 14:44
Dear All,

If you like very slim, attractive blonde 19 year olds who tongue kiss, allow fingering, tit sucking, licking genital area, as well as bj and screwing, then try Patricia at s'Gravendijkwal 152B on Sunday or Tuesday. She's absolutely cute. Got a great tattoo on her (shaven) hair line, too.

Pricing system is strange, E70 for 30 min, E90 for 45 min but E150 for 60 min. Drink thrown in.

Enjoy

Banana61
10-05-02, 15:06
Re-visited Vijverhoftstraat this week. Only Joyce available: late 20's, short, small breasts, perhaps a 5. Took her anyway and in the room discovered saggy breasts and more of a belly than I thought. Not promising. However, she turned out to give a reasonable massage (7) and had a fun personality.

Overall not a bad experience but I don't think I would choose her again.

Have discovered that they do "soapy" massage there for an extra E30.

B61

Dmitri48
11-29-02, 13:58
Something slightly different which may appeal. I loved it!!!

There’s a couple in Strevelsweg 135b who give sex parties every Wednesday, Thursday and Friday afternoon between 13.00 and 17.00, and Sat and Sun evenings from 20.00 - midnight. It costs just € 50 to attend. Lisette, is a cute early 20-something who does this ‘for a hobby’. Her boyfriend is a fire-fighter. She invites a couple of her girl friends around, usually two in the weekday afternoon and three – five for the rest (busier) and a ‘dancer’.

The living area in the house is very cosy and sphereful, lots of knick-knacks, coloured lights and a podium for the girl to do her strip act, which is done every 30-45 mins. Lisette provides free drinks for the whole period, beer to soft drinks, coffee and towards the end cooks some small snacks like chicken wings.

When the party starts, the two girls go off to a bedroom upstairs – simply mattresses lining the floor – and the men follow them. What happens then is up to your imagination and the girl’s discretion. Lisette sometimes joins in but only with her boy-friend in trios. Sometimes, couples drop in for €25 and also take part in trios or more. Usually, there are a dozen or so men but the girls are very enthusiastic and resourceful. There are no limitations as to what is allowed although the girls decide. No-one seems to leave disappointed, though.

Last week, as an example, on Wednesday afternoon, there were two ‘’girls’’, one a Dutch blonde, the other a dark Brazilian, both in their thirties. I had sex with the Brazilian right at the beginning with two other guys fondling her breasts; after she had finished with me, she turned her attentions to the other two. I moved out, someone else took my place. You can get dressed again, walk around naked or in underclothes. Your possessions are under the guard of a Doberman in the kitchen.

After a break to recuperate, I went to the Dutch girl who was screwing someone else. Quite a few guys were looking, some were waiting, I just moved in and joined them. She held on to my prick while I sucked her tits with the guy banging away. Then she turned to me. We had a great time together. No-one else joined in, too shy or just voyeurs?

The couple were enjoying a threesome with someone else in the same room. Then I went downstairs. I’m not much of a voyeur, I find it a bit boring. The dancing girl, inevitably, the best looking of the lot, did her strip act but didn’t join in anything else. Pity. Maybe another day or maybe never? Towards three-thirty, the number of guys present was really thinning out. According to the girls they either left early to get back to their wives or to avoid the rush-hour. I went back upstairs to the Dutch girl who was really enjoying herself with a very muscular black guy. I joined them and had a great session alone with her afterwards.

All in all, three orgasms, oral sex, hand jobs, full sex, fingering, free drinks, food, good company, entertainment, voyeurism, conversation - 31/2 hours busy and just €50!

There are a lot of regulars join these parties, I’m now one of them. Lisette’s friends are different each day. Of course, they are not the drop dead gorgeous types you can get elsewhere but have to pay € 100 + but neither are they slags. It’s comfortable, relaxing, enjoyable and satisfying.

I presume the arrangement is done this way because Lisette has no permit. So you pay for the drinks and the sex is what happens between consenting adults. This does mean that some services you may want, and can get elsewhere, are not available here but if you like the sort of service I have described, this is the place for you, too.

Their telephone number is 06 – 11406389.

Banana61
12-16-02, 21:08
Visited Bodycontour today. Basically it's a massage place with use of a sauna & sunbed thrown in. Various options for massage: relaxation, thai, erotic or body-to-body. Price includes HJ, more may be available but it's not on the menu. I paid E83 for 45 mins b-t-b with Daniella who is 30s, blonde with a good body and great nipples. Straight massage was OK, erotic was good.

Although it's a bit out of the way (Alexanderpolder) it is worth a visit.

www.body-contour.nl for more info (the hyphen is important)

B61

BBBJ
03-05-03, 17:40
This section has been very very quiet lately...

Is there no action going on in Rotterdam anymore? As the worlds biggest port, that would be hard to believe.

Could anyone please give an updated description of the scene in Rotterdam please?

...and don't leave out any details :)

Thanks!

BBBJ

Banana61
03-07-03, 18:24
OK, a bit more info as requested.

Visited BodyContour recently and chose same girl again: Daniella. Good "real" and then erotic massage followed by HJ. She will do BJ also but not FS. Recommended.

Haven't been very active recently so cannot add more.

BBBJ, care to share your experiences?

B61

BBBJ
03-09-03, 20:40
Thanks for the info Banana,

But honestly, I'm more interested in a real sex experience, not the erotic massage type experience.

Can anybody post their resent hunting experiences in Rotterdam over here?

Thanks in advance!

BBBJ

Banana61
05-10-03, 18:10
Have recently visited Massagesalon Kim a couple of times. Rather upmarket place with a selection of ladies and massage options including a washdown in the shower afterwards (good as they use oil for the massage). Masseuses seem to be a mixture of older european and younger non-europeans.

E65/45 minutes for standard massage, E80/45 minutes for "VIP" massage (essentially same as standard plus body-scrub). All include HJ; do not know about extras (sorry wasn't in sleuth mode).

Worth a return visit.

Visit www.massagesalonkim.com for details. Also a branch in Haarlem.

B61

Jing Jung
10-10-03, 06:13
I'm going to Amsterdama nd Rotterdam in January. I saw mention below about private houses etc. Anyone care to give more specific informartion?

Wanja
11-07-03, 21:49
with this a lot of adresses in rotterdam.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
benthuizerstraat peepshow and private
bergweg 219b
inge's prive te zevenkamp dinkel 10 ( inge's prive) 010-2867227 zo t/m za (11-22 uur)
dordtselaan 147a cindy
dordtselaan 147a may lay
eendrachtsstraat 16 pamela anderson looklike
eendrachtsweg 56 atlantic 010-4145146
eendrachtsweg 73 queens cafe
gordelweg britta
's gravendijkwal 47a samanta prive
's gravendijkwal 115 oq club
's gravendijkwal 150thai delight
's gravendijkwal 152 b marielle
's gravendijkwal 156 fantasy
's gravendijkwal 156a rachel
's gravendijkwal 158a
heemraadsplein 10a vanessa
hillevliet 47 braziliaanse meisjes en transseksueel
jagerslaan 4a
jonker fransstraat 77b huize katrina
katendrechtse lagendijk 116a
katendrechtse lagendijk 380 thai
keileweg

nieuwe binnenweg hotel california
3e pijnackerstraat 8a de zevende hemel
pleinweg 62b ....
pleinweg 185thai prive
prins hendrukkade 112a siam
karin's home rochussenstraat 99a
rochussenstraat 133a rowena
russischestraat betina
scheidamseweg 15 thai phukket
schoterboshof 9 erotic mellow house site: www.mellow-house.nl
statenweg 66b misty
spanjaardstraat jolanda
strevelsweg 149 thai
strevelsweg; sabina
strevelsweg 135b mariëlle
strevelsweg 180 marina prive
claes de vrieselaan 17 thais privehuis
wolphaertsbocht 345a sharon
zwartjanstraat112a huize chantal hier werken oost europese dames
thaise privehuizen
rotterdam
phoe thai
zaagmolenstr. 84b
3035 he
ma t/m za (11.00-23.00 uur)
rotterdam
siam
prins hendrikade 112a
3071 kj
010-4046048
rotterdam
siam paradise
strevelsweg 82a
(11.00-23.00 uur)
rotterdam
thai phukket
schiedamseweg 15
3026 ab
010-4770330
ma t/m za (11.00-23.00 uur)
rotterdam
thai ...
strevelseweg 149
3073 dz
(10.00-23.00 uur)
rotterdam
thai
claes de vrieslaan 17
rotterdam
thai delight
gravendijkwal 150d
3015 cd
010-2250456
rotterdam
thai paradise
vijverhofstr. 179
3032 sm
010-4663190
rotterdam
thai prive
pleinweg 185
3081 jm
ma-za (11.00-22.00 uur)
rotterdam
thai
rodenrijsenselaan 25b
rotterdam
thai
katendrechtsche lagendijk 380
3083 gr

Dutchie525
02-22-04, 20:36
Rotterdam doesn't have an RLD anymore. There are a lot of clubs though, must most of them are ripp offs.

I want to share my experience with you on some clubs that are affordable...about 75 Euro's for a whole treat.

There are a lot of bars in Van Vollenhovenstraat and Scheepstimmermanslaan, near the Erasmus bridge in the city centre.

The Zanzi Bar in Van Vollenhovenstraat is a joint like all the others in the area where girls wil ask you to buy them expensive drinks. Off course they get a percentage of that. My advice: buy a girl that you like in Zanzi Bar a coctail (not a piccolo as that is a ripp off) and propose to go upstairs with her. That should be possible for around 75 Euro's.
The bar Coctails and Dreams in Scheepstimmermanslaan offers the same scene.
Most others in the area only offer female companionship in the bar as you keep buying expensive piccolo's. Don't do that! You cannot get sex with the women at all.

The girls in Zanzi Bar are mixed East European and Carribean and the ones in Coctails and Dreams are mostly Dominican.

Toki Jo
04-08-04, 20:45
Nobody seems to mention clubs like Mayfair, Yab Yum or White's.

Basically, you pay an entrance fee 30-40 euros, drink as mcuh as you like by the bar. Whites on a Friday night used to be very busy. About 15-20 girls all nationalities.

Yab Yum claims to be more exclusive, place is posh but only about 6-8 girls to choose from. W

Prices start at around 200 euros for the hour.

There is a l RLD called Keliweg south west of the centre in an industrial estate. You drive in, pick up and park in segregated parking area.

Although it is controlled, it is not recommended as girls look like drug addicts.

Best to catch a short train journey and go to the Hague if you are looking for this kiind of action. There you will find window action.

Darren Roberts
05-21-04, 08:19
I was in Rotterdam this week. The previous reports are a good guide as to the action.

You can find adverts in the local newspapers available from all newsagents which will give you an idea of the current activity + there is a "sexclub" section in the yellow pages.

I rang one number and was dissapointed to find a private sex-club for an entrance fee of only €25 and four girls on offer including drinks. Why dissapointed? It was about to close in 30 minutes and was not re-opening until two days after I left :-(

Same again when I went to a brothel called Karen - arrived just as they were closing and the girls/madam seemed very friendly too. The price would have been €80 for 1/2 hour and €120 for an hour.

Ended up in the bar area - which is just as described. However there is a bar on the right of the Zanzi Bar that also has girls willing for sex. In this bar they dont hastle you for a drink. The girls are all young. Some looked Arabic, but I was told that they are all from Bulgaria or Chech.

One of the girls asked what I wanted-so I said sex. She smiled and said "yes please" - we all want sex - you can fuck all of us - and then I was surrounded by about four of them.

Eventually I chose a red headed girl and was taken to the next street where they had some rooms.

She proceeded to to a Blow Job (all covered) and then got on top of me placing my dick into her pussy and rode me for about five minutes. Then she asked me to do "doggy style" and moaned (faking) as I fucked her tight pussy. I came very quickly.

The cost was €90 for half an hour - but as I did not buy her a drink (~€16) you could say that this was the equivalent of €74 for half an hour. The hour price was €150.

Some of the clubs charge an entrance fee of about €20-€30 which includes free drinks. The girls there cost 100-200 (1/2-1hour), but you have to go in and pay before you can see whats on offer.

Pluto2
07-10-04, 21:17
Greetings,

On my trips to NL didn't make Rotterdam, but wanted to.

Those who went before me praised the OQ Club as one of the best in Europe.

Can anyone update this?

Thanks,

Pluto

Freeler
07-30-04, 14:06
For those who care:

Rotterdam stages the greatest show on earth tomorrow:
The Summercarnival's Streetparade.

If you happen to be in the area: DON'T MISS IT!

The parade starts at 13.00 hours and lasts until well past 17.00.

GabrielPontello
08-25-04, 10:21
I'll stay at Rotterdam 3 days in mid september and I'm wondering if look at the local scene of try a better luck somewhere close
AMS is just 1 hour by train and about the same The Hague or other places
I hope to have some helpful suggestion from you guys
cheers

GabrielPontello
08-25-04, 10:49
I'll stay at Rotterdam 3 days in mid september and I'm wondering if look at the local scene of try a better luck somewhere close
AMS is just 1 hour by train and about the same The Hague or other places
I hope to have some helpful suggestion from you guys
cheers

Freeler
08-25-04, 16:24
GabrielPontello,

The scene in Rotterdam is basically clubs only - check local papers for ads.

The Rotterdam-Amsterdam trains stop at TheHague HollandsSpoor station. There are three RLD's within easy walking distance of this rws.

Your roundtrip ('retour') ticket is valid on all trains except Thallys and you can stop anywhere along the route to go walk-aboutin': Delft, The Hague, Leiden and Amsterdam.

Trains: www.ns.nl, English available.

The map shows a small part of The Hague:
RLD1 is small and ok
RLD2 is by far the cheapest, but very few women are left - think ghetto:)
RLD3 is the classiest of the three.

GabrielPontello
08-26-04, 16:02
that's what I mean for WSG friendship !!
a quick, clear and helpful response
thanks a lot, Freeler
I appreciated

Gabriel

Banana61
09-01-04, 22:09
Gabriel

In addition to Freelers comments:

- in R'dam there are also lots of prive huizen (especially on 's Gravendijkwaal and nearby, see post from Wanja below)
- the train time from R'dam to DH is 25-30 minutes (depends on whether intercity, snel- or stop-trein)

PM me with where you are staying and I can give you directions

Have a good trip, B61

GabrielPontello
09-22-04, 13:46
thanks for all, you guys
I couldn't post or PM because my account was not working for my fault (didn't check the right e-mail account...)
at Rott I have had just few moments free to visit the many palces suggested and the few checked didn't inspired me very much
then I headed up to Den Haag (see there) for a short visit 1 night and I went across the German border (see the parksauna wildenrath section) the last day

Routard
03-11-05, 22:28
Similar to the Kaleu's German Club Index, find hereafter the Routard's Dutch club Index for Rotterdam. For the complete Club Index go to the Thread other areas.

Chang May
Schiedamsewg Ben 555, 3028BX Rotterdam Zuid Holland
Phone: 010-4373908
Entrance:0€
Price: 50€/30min, 75€/45min, 100€/60min
Misc: Expect 3-5 Thai girls

Club Babydoll
Wolphaertsbocht 323 Rotterdam Zuid Holland
Phone: 010-4233620
Homepage:
Price: 60€/30min 120€/60min
Misc: Expect 2 Thai girls

Club Cinderella
Mathenesserweg 15a 3027HD Rotterdam Zuid Holland
Phone: 010 4158388
Entrance: 50€
Price: 100€/30min 200€/60min
Misc: Champagne Club

Club OQ
S Gravendykwal 115 3021EJ Rotterdam Zuid Holland
Phone: 010-4760979
Homepage : www.cluboq.nl
Open: Mon-Fri 6pm-5am Sat 8pm-5am
Entrance: 30€
Price: 170€/60min

Club Internationaal
Dordtsestrweg 245, 3083AJ Rotterdam Zuid Holland
Phone: 010-4859165
Misc: Expect 7 girls

Fantasy
S Gravendykwal 156a, 3015CE Rotterdam Zuid Holland
Phone: 010-4369037
Entrance: 0€
Price: 70€/30min
Misc: Expect 1-3 girl

Huize Chantal
Zwartjanstraat 112Rotterdam Zuid Holland
Phone: 010-4672440
Open: Daily 4pm-1am
Homepage: www.huize-chantal.nl
Price: 50€/20min, 60€/30min, 100€/60min
Misc: Expect 6-7 girls Eastern European age 20-25

Jan Bik Rotterdam
Crooswijksesingel 33, 3034CJ Rotterdam Zuid Holland
Phone: 010-4334357
Open: Daily 12am-10pm
Homepage: http://www.janbik.nl/
Price: 50€/30min, 75 €/60min
Misc: Expect 4-10 girls

Karin’s Home
Rochussenstraat 99a Rotterdam Zuid Holland
Phone: 010 - 4362152
Open: Open Mon-Fri 10am-10pm Sat-Sun 11am-6pm
Homepage: www.karins-home.nl
Price: 70€/30min, 75€/45min, 115€/60min
Misc: Expect 2-3 girls

Lange Hilleweg 23a
Lange Hilleweg 23a Rotterdam Zuid Holland
Price: 50€/30min, 75€/45min
Misc: Expect 2-3 girls

Mayfair
Mathenesserlaan 471 3023GL Rotterdam Zuid Holland
Phone: 010-4254155

Paradise
Vijverhofstraat 179A Rotterdam Zuid Holland
Phone:
Open:
Homepage:
Price: 70€/30min
Misc:Expect 2-3 girls

Pattaya Thai Prive
Jagerslaan 4 A, 3075AD Rotterdam Zuid Holland
Phone: 06-22397606
Open: Mon- Sat 11am-11pm
Price: 55€/30min, 105€/60min
Misc: Expect 3-6 Thai girls age 20-30

Royal Rooms
Bergwg 219, 3037EK Rotterdam Zuid Holland
Phone: 010-4670612
Open: Daily 11am-11pm
Homepage: www.royalrooms.nl
Price: 75€/30min, 125€/60min
Misc: Expect 4-10 girls mainly Eastern European

Siam
Prins Hendrikkade 112A Rotterdam Zuid Holland
Misc: Expect 2-3 Thai girls

Sjangmei Thai Prive
Strevelswg 149A 3073DZ Rotterdam Zuid Holland
Phone: 010-485.91.17
Homepage: www.xs4all.nl/~pratahna
Open: Mon-Sat 11am-11pm
Price: 60€/30min, 90€/45min, 120€/60min
Misc: Expect 3-4 Thai Girls Massage+FS

Thai Golden Sun
Gerrit van de Lindestraat 28 3022TL Rotterdam Zuid Holland
Phone: 010-655211
Open: Daily 11am-22pm
Homepage: www.thaigoldensun.nl
Price: 60€/30min, 90€/45min

Thai Prive
Pleinwg 185A, 3083EG Rotterdam Zuid Holland
Price: 60€/30min, 100€/60min

Thai Prive Huis
Katendrechtselagendijk 380b Rotterdam Zuid Holland
Price: 80€/45min, 115€/60min

The Great Below
Schieweg 237a, Rotterdam Zuid Holland
Phone: 010 4661985
Price: 60€/30min, 100€/60min
Misc: Expect 2-3 girls Massage+FS

The Thai One
Claes de Vrieslaan 17 Rotterdam Zuid Holland
Phone: 06-42678930
Open: Daily 11am-11pm
Homepage: www.thethaione.nl
Price: 90€/45min, 110€/60min
Misc: Expect 3-6 Thai girls

Whites
Westzeedijk 94 Rotterdam Zuid Holland
Open:Mon-Fri 4.30pm
Homepage: http://www.whites.nl
Entrance: 50€
Price: 220€/60min
Misc: Champagne Club, Swimming pool sauna, expect 50 girls high standard

Slacker
05-09-05, 23:46
Hi,

A very impressive list of places in Rotterdam!

I am new to Rotterdam and I have some quite basic questions but very important to me so any advice is appreciated.

- I have tried to figure out if any of them is located in the center but it looks like they are all located outside the center. Can any one advise a place that is actually in the center?

- Does any one of them have massage after 10 at night and do any of them actually provide full service in the private rooms?

- Is there and particular rip-off schemes at these places? Are there any schemes to watch out for?

- In general, which is the late night pub and bar area of Rotterdam?

Best Regards,

Slacker

Routard
05-17-05, 14:15
This is the complete list of brothels in Rotterdam. As they are all fully legalized, the list is accessible even on Yellow Pages.

All these places offer Full Service. There is no ripp off, everything is clear and legal. Just avoid the so called Champagne Clubs, they are more expensive than the average brothels and don't offer more quality for that.

Doggus
10-14-05, 23:19
Guys,

Sorry that this isn't quite sex related, but does anyone know if there are any strip clubs / lap dancing bars in Rotterdam?

Names and addresses would be great!

Thanks

Banana61
10-16-05, 17:45
Guys,

Sorry that this isn't quite sex related, but does anyone know if there are any strip clubs / lap dancing bars in Rotterdam?

Names and addresses would be great!

Thanks
Several of the bars in Rotterdam combine erotic dancing with girls and rooms available upstairs (described as champagne clubs in the list below). Club OQ, Mayfair (addresses below) and Queens Club (Eeendrachtsweg 73) are the ones that I have experienced. There is a entry charge which includes a few drinks. If you are taken by any of the girls then you pay the management for a room and the girl for her time. As usual in such places there will be a hustle to buy over-priced drinks for the girls so best to select possibles from a distance and then make final decision after a few minutes of chat.

I should warn that the style/frequency of the dancing may be less than you expect; it is not continuous and I have not seen any personal lap-dancing.

Leandro daSilva
11-19-05, 20:59
Last week I visited this small brothel, called "Fantasy". Located at the 's Gravendijkwal 156-A in Rotterdam. Open 7 days, 11-22 P.M. Always 2-3 girls present. Price is 70 Euros for half an hour. I choosed for Debby, a nice and good-looking parttime working Dutch brunette of 32 years old. She sucked me and I fucked and licked her. It was very satisfying. Good Dutch pussy. I was satisfied when I left. I will definetely go back. There was also a good looking Morroccan girl. They also have a Turkish girl, a Polish girl (-Paula-) and another Dutch girl Sylvana here working. Normally I visit the Geleenstreet in The Hague for a fast fuck. But this private-house experience was quite different and of better quality and satisfaction. I think I will visit more often private-houses/brothels, rather than visiting the street-girls.

Leandro daSilva
11-27-05, 22:14
Recently visited this small Thai brothel. Price 50Euro for half an hour suck and fuck. Always good and friendly girls who do their job with a lot of enthousiasm. Open mon-sat 12-23hr. Every month new girls. No matter how the girl look like, the service is always good.
Good price/quality ratio. See also their website : www.changmay.nl

Leandro daSilva
12-11-05, 00:06
I have just returned from a visit to this private brothel/private house in Rotterdam. I have never been here before. They are open 7 days a week from 11AM-11PM. Always 13 girls present. Price 80Euro for 30min. They have only Polish young girls/women working here. They all look good and young. I choosed Katia, a young Polish blonde. Service was average,not bad, not very good. Just suck,fuck and pussy-licking. Because it was late when I went in, she was tired and I also, but I just needed the fuck before going to sleep.
An advantage of this place is that you are able to use your PIN-card to pay electronically,just like in other shops, so you don't need money with you.
It was worth trying one time. Maybe when Im hungry I will go for a second time.

Bongo Bongo
01-19-06, 19:57
I'll be visiting Rotterdam next week. I'm hoping to find a "massagesalon" which specializes in Asian girls. I'm not looking for full service, just erotic massage.

Banana61
02-04-06, 23:48
I'll be visiting Rotterdam next week. I'm hoping to find a "massagesalon" which specializes in Asian girls. I'm not looking for full service, just erotic massage.

I used to visit Paradise in Vijverhofstraat - which was always enjoyable - but have not been there recently. I suggest you study Routard's list further down this thread, based solely on names the following are worthy of futher investigation:

Chang May
Pattaya Thai Prive
Siam
Sjangmei Thai Prive
Thai Golden Sun
Thai Prive
Thai Prive Huis
The Thai One

Leandro daSilva
02-09-06, 21:14
Recently I have visited this private house/brothel. Prices 60Euro for half an hour and 120Euro for an hour. You can pay with PIN, by credit card (VISA) or cash. If you want something extra, you can negotiate with the girls. The girls are of good quality. I choosed for Vera, a long Dutch brunette who gave me a good service. They are open from mon-fri from 10-22Pm and at saturday from 10-18PM. Parking in the streets around is paid.
They have a website : www.karins-home.nl

Sha47
06-18-06, 07:47
I will visit Rotterdam mid-July. Can somebody local update me on recommended private houses. I am looking preferably for Thai (with anal/rimmimg as an option). If I've correctly understood there is no RLD in R'dam?

Banana61
06-18-06, 14:59
Can somebody local update me on recommended private houses. I am looking preferably for Thai (with anal/rimmimg as an option). Not my specialist subject but Chang May keeps cropping up and looks like it will meet your requirements.

If I've correctly understood there is no RLD in R'dam? Correct.

Sha47
06-18-06, 18:44
Many thanks. I'll give it a try.

TheFatOne
06-24-06, 20:40
Here are my top tips based on a recent trip to Rotterdam :

Plan ahead - most places / girls seem to stop working from 6pm, after 9pm there's not much open. Sunday appears to be dead.

If you call a girl who speaks even reasonable English, its almost impossible to work out there address becaus the dutch pronounciation is so difficult. Several hung up on me when I asked them to spell their address.

Apparently the Dutch men like they're football even more than they're sex, so during the world cup, if Holland are playing, i'm told most places are closing early because lack of business.

The good stuff :

From www.kinky.nl I called 06-42.34.96.45 who advertise as EMMA 33 - NICOLE 21- YVONNE 29 - CHANEL 21. The guy on the end of the phone spoke good English. I choose Emma, agreed a time and cost (E125), and got a courtesy call to let me know she was running late - good customer service.

Emma herself was not quite as pretty as the pictures, but she certainly made up for it in enthusiasm, spoke OK English. I had a great time, and she seemed to as well, very smiley and friendly. Seemed real, not a performance.

I visited www.karins-home.nl. A very nice, tidy, clean location. I chose Diana - a young dutch girl, she spoke perfect English, we spent a while playing in they're double bath, then we had a great time in bed. The room had smoked mirrors, so you could see a "porno" view of the action if you wanted, but it was easy to ignore as well. Another E120 well spend.

So I recommend Rotterdam. Maybe I got lucky, but I will allways remember my visit and hope to soon go back.

TFO

Alkmar Punter
07-03-06, 22:57
Did not see here the new :

Unlimited Prive
Pins Hendrikkade 112A
3071 KJ Rotterdam

That is on the island in the river (Noorder eiland)

Popular club:

http://sexyprive.fello.nl/

Many links to websites.

James 006
07-10-06, 22:30
I need a hotel for 4 days in Rotterdam and would like to ask if someone have a budget hotell to recomend. I am not snobby!

Thanks!

Alkmar Punter
07-11-06, 21:29
http://www.channels.nl/hotel_index_nl_rotterdam.html

Maritime Hotel / Zeemanshuis at Willemskade 1

Appr. 50 Euro's single room

Best Western Hotel Pax , Schiekade

Aprr. 50 - 80 Euro's single room

Chrislooks
09-11-06, 17:41
Hey guys,

New to posting here, but often do "research" before traveling. I'm in Rotterdam, (actually Capelle) and looking for some options that come with endorsements.

Thanks,

Chris

The Greek
09-22-06, 14:48
I need a hotel for 4 days in Rotterdam and would like to ask if someone have a budget hotell to recomend. I am not snobby!

Thanks!Try www.bookings.net (in english) no hidden surcharges like Orbitz or Expedia.

If you can speak the local language, try hotels, fr or .be or .de or ...whatever country you are interestsed. sometimes you can get the same hotel 5Euroes/night cheaper than bookings.net sometimes is the oppositr.

Good luck.

S

The Greek
09-22-06, 21:19
Hey guys,

New to posting here, but often do "research" before traveling. I'm in Rotterdam, (actually Capelle) and looking for some options that come with endorsements.

Thanks,

ChrisAs everyone before mentioned, ther eis no red light district in Rotterdam (R'dam). There are a lot of private houses, as mentioned in other postings.

But, there are other possibilities for sex:

1. Street Walkers: to be found in 2 places- a) in the harbor warehouses you will meet driving from Rotterdam (from the 'Needle' in mass park) to Schiedam 100% of these are drug hookers. Very cheap, will do anything, but also a relatively dangerous area. Be) the main street from the train station to the river (direction westplein). This is the big street where almost all trams go by --it's perpedicular to the trein station and it chnages name every 2-3 blocks. Follwo tram #5 1 stop direction westplein and you will know the street. The street walkers are on the part of the street named eendrachtsweg. Starts after the big white van der valk (or it is van der bilt) hotel. Prices. As much as you can afford. These are real pros.

2. Bars. Same street as above. When you cross the big street via the the traffic lights at the end of eenddrachtswegm you have on your left side a supermarket (AH=Arlbert Hijn) and on the right, a few little steps you can go sown. There you will see a lot of (4-5) red lighted bars. The whole block is for sailors who need to depart of their money. Good luck to your money.
3. sex club: have a look at http://www.fantasybeach.nl/fantasyflash.htm

4. gangbang on the sex club above mentioned every second Wednesday!

By the way: all prostitutes in Holland speak some form of English.

Good Luck

S

Viator
02-08-07, 00:56
1. Street Walkers: to be found in 2 places- a) in the harbor warehouses you will meet driving from Rotterdam (from the 'Needle' in mass park) to Schiedam 100% of these are drug hookers. Very cheap, will do anything, but also a relatively dangerous area. Be) the main street from the train station to the river (direction westplein). This is the big street where almost all trams go by --it's perpedicular to the trein station and it chnages name every 2-3 blocks. Follwo tram #5 1 stop direction westplein and you will know the street. The street walkers are on the part of the street named eendrachtsweg. Starts after the big white van der valk (or it is van der bilt) hotel. Prices. As much as you can afford. These are real pros.
S

Hi, thanks for your report. Can you give us some basic ideas concerning prices? Just a few general guidelines?

Konin Mari
05-11-07, 22:11
Alas, this address doesn't exist anymore, the owner has been arrested for weapons offences.

Something slightly different which may appeal. I loved it!!!

There’s a couple in Strevelsweg 135b who give sex parties every Wednesday, Thursday and Friday afternoon between 13.00 and 17.00, and Sat and Sun evenings from 20.00 - midnight. It costs just € 50 to attend. Lisette, is a cute early 20-something who does this ‘for a hobby’. Her boyfriend is a fire-fighter. She invites a couple of her girl friends around, usually two in the weekday afternoon and three – five for the rest (busier) and a ‘dancer’.

The living area in the house is very cosy and sphereful, lots of knick-knacks, coloured lights and a podium for the girl to do her strip act, which is done every 30-45 mins. Lisette provides free drinks for the whole period, beer to soft drinks, coffee and towards the end cooks some small snacks like chicken wings.

When the party starts, the two girls go off to a bedroom upstairs – simply mattresses lining the floor – and the men follow them. What happens then is up to your imagination and the girl’s discretion. Lisette sometimes joins in but only with her boy-friend in trios. Sometimes, couples drop in for €25 and also take part in trios or more. Usually, there are a dozen or so men but the girls are very enthusiastic and resourceful. There are no limitations as to what is allowed although the girls decide. No-one seems to leave disappointed, though.

Last week, as an example, on Wednesday afternoon, there were two ‘’girls’’, one a Dutch blonde, the other a dark Brazilian, both in their thirties. I had sex with the Brazilian right at the beginning with two other guys fondling her breasts; after she had finished with me, she turned her attentions to the other two. I moved out, someone else took my place. You can get dressed again, walk around naked or in underclothes. Your possessions are under the guard of a Doberman in the kitchen.

After a break to recuperate, I went to the Dutch girl who was screwing someone else. Quite a few guys were looking, some were waiting, I just moved in and joined them. She held on to my prick while I sucked her tits with the guy banging away. Then she turned to me. We had a great time together. No-one else joined in, too shy or just voyeurs?

The couple were enjoying a threesome with someone else in the same room. Then I went downstairs. I’m not much of a voyeur, I find it a bit boring. The dancing girl, inevitably, the best looking of the lot, did her strip act but didn’t join in anything else. Pity. Maybe another day or maybe never? Towards three-thirty, the number of guys present was really thinning out. According to the girls they either left early to get back to their wives or to avoid the rush-hour. I went back upstairs to the Dutch girl who was really enjoying herself with a very muscular black guy. I joined them and had a great session alone with her afterwards.

All in all, three orgasms, oral sex, hand jobs, full sex, fingering, free drinks, food, good company, entertainment, voyeurism, conversation - 31/2 hours busy and just €50!

There are a lot of regulars join these parties, I’m now one of them. Lisette’s friends are different each day. Of course, they are not the drop dead gorgeous types you can get elsewhere but have to pay € 100 + but neither are they slags. It’s comfortable, relaxing, enjoyable and satisfying.

I presume the arrangement is done this way because Lisette has no permit. So you pay for the drinks and the sex is what happens between consenting adults. This does mean that some services you may want, and can get elsewhere, are not available here but if you like the sort of service I have described, this is the place for you, too.

Their telephone number is 06 – 11406389.

Konin Mari
05-11-07, 22:55
Not every visitor to Rotterdam wants to spend hundreds of euros for his hobby. If you like mature Latinas this is your address: Sexshop Rosie, Hilledijk 206, Rotterdam. From the outside it looks like a normal sexshop, but in the cellar is one of the horniest places I know in Rotterdam (unless ýou want luxury). It's sleazy and run down, but in contrast to many other places like that it's abolutely safe and the prices are fixed: 10 euro entrance, 20 euro bj, 40 euro the whole monty for half an hour (and the girls don't look at the clock).

What to expect? You pay your 10 euros, go down the stairs, and come to what they call the sex labyrith. That's a bit over the top for a cellar with six plywood cabins, each with a different dvd. Choose your film, look at the girls (oke, not girls, mature women) and propose whatever you like. The key word is respect. You treat them like meat that's what you get. If you are relaxed, accept the coffee they offer you, have a bit of conversation (a few words of Spanish will get you a long way) these girls will give you much more than most up-market ladies. And no, I am not the owner of this estabishment - just a Dutchy who likes this place.

Voorburgwal
06-07-07, 17:13
I used to visit Paradise in Vijverhofstraat - which was always enjoyable - but have not been there recently. I suggest you study Routard's list further down this thread, based solely on names the following are worthy of futher investigation:

Chang May
Pattaya Thai Prive
Siam
Sjangmei Thai Prive
Thai Golden Sun
Thai Prive
Thai Prive Huis
The Thai OneHi Banana61,

Do you have any links for the above places?

Cheers

Banana61
06-10-07, 17:28
Hi Banana61,

Do you have any links for the above places?

Cheers

Well, if you can be bothered to read the thread you will find four of them. For the others I suggest the following:

http://massagesalons.verzamelgids.nl/
http://massage.startpagina.nl/
http://www.google.nl/

Konin Mari
06-21-07, 19:52
As everyone before mentioned, ther eis no red light district in Rotterdam (R'dam). There are a lot of private houses, as mentioned in other postings.

But, there are other possibilities for sex:

2. Bars. Same street as above. When you cross the big street via the the traffic lights at the end of eenddrachtswegm you have on your left side a supermarket (AH=Arlbert Hijn) and on the right, a few little steps you can go sown. There you will see a lot of (4-5) red lighted bars. The whole block is for sailors who need to depart of their money. Good luck to your money.
3. sex club: have a look at http://www.fantasybeach.nl/fantasyflash.htm

4. gangbang on the sex club above mentioned every second Wednesday!

By the way: all prostitutes in Holland speak some form of English.

Good Luck

SAlas, Greek, the club Fantasy Beach doesn't exist anymore, the whole building has been destroyed by fire.

Sha47
07-07-07, 07:15
I'll be in Rotterdam at the end of the week. Are there any up to date recommendations for ladies in private houses who do anal and / or rimming? All information gratefully received.

Many thanks.

Webdog
10-04-07, 22:24
This sounds like a **great** option.- precisely the kind of think I am on the look-out for.

But I took a cab other today (under the driver's protest who was pissed it was only 2KM from the hotel) and he said he knew place but there was no trace of it. Has Sexshop Rosie closed, moved, or did the cabbie take me on a ride?

Not every visitor to Rotterdam wants to spend hundreds of euros for his hobby. If you like mature Latinas this is your address: Sexshop Rosie, Hilledijk 206, Rotterdam. From the outside it looks like a normal sexshop, but in the cellar is one of the horniest places I know in Rotterdam (unless ýou want luxury). It's sleazy and run down, but in contrast to many other places like that it's abolutely safe and the prices are fixed: 10 euro entrance, 20 euro bj, 40 euro the whole monty for half an hour (and the girls don't look at the clock).

What to expect? You pay your 10 euros, go down the stairs, and come to what they call the sex labyrith. That's a bit over the top for a cellar with six plywood cabins, each with a different dvd. Choose your film, look at the girls (oke, not girls, mature women) and propose whatever you like. The key word is respect. You treat them like meat that's what you get. If you are relaxed, accept the coffee they offer you, have a bit of conversation (a few words of Spanish will get you a long way) these girls will give you much more than most up-market ladies. And no, I am not the owner of this estabishment - just a Dutchy who likes this place.

Samuel Samuel
10-08-07, 22:02
Can anyone tell me where I can get a good erotic massage in Rotterdam? If you know prices and/or quality much better.

Thanks!

Banana61
10-29-07, 18:48
Can anyone tell me where I can get a good erotic massage in Rotterdam? If you know prices and/or quality much better.

Some suggestions for you:

http://www.massagesalonkim.nl/ close to the city centre, usually a choice of 3-4 ladies. Have had some good massages there but not been recently.

http://www.bodytouch.nl/route.html south of the river, not far from the city centre. Have only been once.

http://www.body-contour.nl/ in the eastern suburbs, usually a choice of 3-4 ladies. Have had some good massages there but not been recently.

http://www.veronique-melissa.com/ no experience.

There are other links listed further down the thread. Expect €60-100 per hour including HJ to finish.

Good luck, B61

Luv Lickin
11-24-07, 10:58
Any recommendations if I'm staying at the Westin in Rotterdam?

I can't even tell where it is from the maps I'm looking at.

Willem2
11-30-07, 14:13
Any recommendations if I'm staying at the Westin in Rotterdam?

I can't even tell where it is from the maps I'm looking at.Karins Home, Rochussenstraat 99a.

Banana61
12-02-07, 10:38
Karins Home, Rochussenstraat 99a.
The Westin is opposite Centraal Station and there is a cluster of prives where 's-Gravendijkswaal and Rochussenstraat approx 2 km away.

- To walk: turn left out of the hotel and down Kruisplein directly away from the station. After 1km, at Eendrachtsplein turn right on Rochussenstraat, about 1 km further this intersects with 's-Gravendijkswaal.
- Metro: from CS, the second stop is Beurs where you change then two stops to Dijkzigt.
- Tram: various options. Work it out at www.9292ov.nl.

Put Rochussentstraat into Google maps and you will see this more clearly, bear in mind that it shows driving routes not walking. You could also vary the route to take you past various clubs on 's-Gravendijkswaal.

This post (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=138510) further down the thread has a long list of addresses. Combined with Google maps and 9292ov you should now have plenty of choices.

Good luck, B61

Leandro daSilva
12-14-07, 21:26
I visited Selina . Kind, pleasant, beautiful and above all nice young Dutch blondine. Gives a good service. Worked before at Maison Prive.

Konijnen
01-09-08, 00:28
This sounds like a **great** option.- precisely the kind of think I am on the look-out for.

But I took a cab other today (under the driver's protest who was pissed it was only 2KM from the hotel) and he said he knew place but there was no trace of it. Has Sexshop Rosie closed, moved, or did the cabbie take me on a ride?No, the place has not closed. Visited the ladies a few day ago. Fuck the cabbie.

AMPaddict
09-03-08, 23:27
Planning on visiting Rotterdam next week.

Anyone knows of a good korean massage & full service place or a hostess bar ?

Any info. would be appreciated.

TIA

Banana61
09-07-08, 12:25
Anyone knows of a good korean massage & full service place or a hostess bar?
I have never found a Korean place in Rotterdam (or elsewhere in NL). However, there are several Thai MPs in Rotterdam and in Den Haag (which is not too far away), just read through the threads for info. Look also for info on the various hostess bars that can be found in R'dam, none of which "specialise" in any particular nationality.

Good luck, B61

AMPaddict
09-08-08, 07:57
I have never found a Korean place in Rotterdam (or elsewhere in NL). However, there are several Thai MPs in Rotterdam and in Den Haag (which is not too far away), just read through the threads for info. Look also for info on the various hostess bars that can be found in R'dam, none of which "specialise" in any particular nationality.

Good luck, B61Thank you!

I found a few Thai places on this thread, can you, or someone else reccomend the "best" one ? I know it's subjective, but still better then nothing.

Alexbaron
10-28-08, 13:55
Netherlands – Rotterdam – Club Jan Bik – Thai lady – Wynet

After a business visit in Rotterdam I went to the ‘Club Jan Bik’ in that town. I was nicely received by the managing lady who explained to me that I could either have ‘private service’ meaning that the working girls would present themselves to me in the hall and I then would have to choose, or clubservice which would cost 35 euros extra for which I could hang around in the bar and have 4 drinks, speak to the ladies and then make my choice. As I was in no hurry I opted for clubservice.
I entered into a large room with an elegant bar and nice white leather sofa’s. The interior was luxuriously decorated, quite different from the other Jan Bik Clubs, which are rather simple. The managing lady explained to me that this is the former Yab Yum Rotterdam establishment, which was taken over by Jan Bik. Luckily he did not adopt the Yab Yum pricing scheme. http://www.janbik.nl/en/rotterdam.asp

There were 8 ladies to choose from, generally in their late twenties up tilll late thirties and I sat around and talked and joked with them. They were all friendly and forthcoming, but Wynet a small Thai lady was the nicest so I went for an erotic hour with her.

She took me to an elegant large room, we undressed and she turned out to be wellshaped with cup B breasts. We cuddled on the big bed and I caressed and kissed her all over her slim smooth body Then she gave me an erotic body-to-body massage and made me lovely climax between her soft breasts, wonderful.

After that she massaged me in another relaxing manner until I started to finger her and gave her cunnilingus which mede her groan, it made us both horny. She slipped a condom on me and gave me fellatio, but I soon turned her around and penetrated her doggy style, we copulated rather wildly and climaxed in an explosion. It left me breathless with this unbelievable erotic Thai lady.

We caressed each other for a while and then went down to the bar. I offered her a drink, she warned me about the steep price but I did not care and we sat caressing each other on the comfortable couch talking and joking, … lovely!

All in all I spent well over 2 hours at the club and was charged 35 euros entryfee including 4 drinks, 30 euros for the room and 15 euros for the ladydrink. Wynet charged me 45 euros for that very friendly erotic hour which I consider a very good deal. So I had 2 lovely entertaining erotic hours in a fine brothel with a warm pleasant lady and I felt the 125 euros well spend.

In retrospect I think the pricing of the club is out of balance as the price of the barservice + 1 ladydrink totals 50 euros, whereas the roomrent was only 30 euros. So next time I will choose private service and only pay 75 euros as I do know already that I will ask Wynet again. Actually I look forward to making love with her again, she is so sweet and sexy.

Banana61
10-28-08, 21:52
I found a few Thai places on this thread, can you, or someone else reccomend the "best" one ? I know it's subjective, but still better then nothing.
Sorry, I only just saw your message. I don't have a view about which is best, my experience is not recent enough.

At the moment I usually visit one of the following in Den Haag:
http://www.mystique-thaithai.nl/
http://www.ornjira.nl/
http://dawrungthai.nl/

which are all on the same road close to HS station.

Brownangel954
11-10-08, 21:14
Thank you!

I found a few Thai places on this thread, can you, or someone else reccomend the "best" one ? I know it's subjective, but still better then nothing.I've been to Jagerslaan 4a and Beneden 555. They are similar in terms of service and price. My experience was generally good. I really like the shower together for openers.

Tom Blue
11-14-08, 02:04
Does anybody know if there are some Chinese massage with full sex service (fuck and so on) in Rotterdam or other city in the Netherlands?

Thanks in advance.

Oyenk
11-16-08, 12:02
Similar to the Kaleu's German Club Index, find hereafter the Routard's Dutch club Index for Rotterdam. For the complete Club Index go to the Thread other areas.

Thai Prive Huis
Katendrechtselagendijk 380b Rotterdam Zuid Holland
Price: 80€/45min, 115€/60min

Here is the web...I saw in the address that they provide plus-plus service.

http://www.nanprive.nl/

cheers...

Banana61
01-25-09, 22:46
Does anybody know if there are some Chinese massage with full sex service (fuck and so on) in Rotterdam or other city in the Netherlands?
How important is the nationality?

In my experience, most of the Chinese massage places offer HJ only. Some girls will do more - I have had BJ and been offered FS - but this is very much an exception. However, in many of the Thai places BJ or FS are standard options.

Uhclem
05-27-09, 15:58
Any updates on White's? I was there once many years ago and remember it as a very classy place with beautiful women. The pricing was a little on the high side. The last report I see on the forum is from 2005. Is the pricing still the same? Any Other recommendations for Rotterdam?

Tuxsmasher
05-28-09, 21:14
So anyone else tried sexshop Rosie?

Whats the verdict on this one?

Toki Jo
05-29-09, 00:19
Any updates on White's? I was there once many years ago and remember it as a very classy place with beautiful women. The pricing was a little on the high side. The last report I see on the forum is from 2005. Is the pricing still the same? Any Other recommendations for Rotterdam?

Was there not so long ago. Entry now 60 euros which includes 5 non/ alcoholic drinks in small glass. Very poor ratio, maybe about 5-6 WG's to 20 punters. Extremely poor standard, no more than 4/10 and expensive. Not what it used to be, place showing its age and gone downhill. Avoid.

Dutchie525
10-31-09, 13:40
This gorgeous babe, who calls herself Chanel on other occasions, works at Golden Sun International, www.gsun.nl
She is about the the best chick I ever fucked. She loves to have her p**** licked and she fuckes you like crazy for an hour. Beautiful long black hair, nice firm ass and sweet as honey. If you go to their website (in Dutch) and manage to print out the refund sheet, you can fuck Kyra (or Chanel) or any other girl working their for 90 Euros instead of 120 for an hour. You will find the address and phone number on the website. Do call them first to reserve Kyra as she is very popular.

Zero Degree
04-20-10, 23:47
Wow this place is great and still hot. The ladies are very rude and accomodating. For 10 entry you can come back all day. They're open 10am to 10pm. I went back a few times over several days and tried most of the ladies there. Best were in my opinion, Paula and Lara. They are Colombian and Ecuadorian respectively. Lara is somewhat younger and better looking and is especially skilled but charged 30, which is 5 more than all the others.

An unmissable experience. Take the 25 tram from the center of town to get out there.

Dutchie525
05-30-10, 13:28
Usually I do not order an escort as I have a good car and I frequent the RLD in Den Haag and the clubs in Rotterdam a.nd there are other people living in my house
A couple of weeks ago the weather was really lousy so I had no intention of going anywhere. All of my house mates were out with relatives.
So this was an opportunity to try out an escort for a change. I cam across an Asian girl on the Kinky website who does escort in the Rotterdam and Den Haag area. She looked really sexy so I called her driver. A nice guy who calmly explained the price for an hour is 130 euro'sand BBBJ is 20 euro's extra.
The girl was right on time and the driver was nowhere no be seen. Very discrete! And the girl is gorgeous, great firm boobs, nice ass.
After calling her driver that everything is fine, she started french kissing and rubbing my cock. And we went on to the bathroom to shower. She was all over me while showering and gave me a BBBJ like I never had before. This chick knows her stuff.
Afterwards on the bed she gave me a massage. I licked her pussy which made her moan and beg to continue till she would come. She put a condom on and started to ride my cock like her life depended on it. We continued doggy style and I fucked her for more ten 30 minutes before exploding.
WOW what a girl. She got dressed and we french kissed again before she went out the door.
This was a GFE that is worth repeating. Her name is Dara and this is the link to her page on kinky.nl. It is in Dutch but you will find the phone number there:

http://www.kinky.nl/Advertentie_Exotische_Aziatische_schoonheid__0657976941.aspx?id=98994&show=home

I do recommend her and I will certainly call on her again

Qckkng
06-27-10, 23:23
Was in Rotterdam for business, visited a number of Thai private houses in Rotterdam, including Sjangmei Thai Privé, Phoe Thai Privé, and Nan Privé. Each privé showed me at least three girls. Unfortunately most of them were not very pleasant looking, so I passed off until I met a girl named Nok at Nan Privé. She looked young (later she told me she was 24) and prettier than any other girls in the private houses I had been to.

I opted for one hour with Nok with soapy massage (140 Euro). Nok took me to a private room upstairs, cleaned herself and me thoroughly while I was lying face-up on an air mattress. Though this was my first time, I felt she was awkward in performing the body-to-body massage. Later Nok told me she had not been in this business for long, and body-to-body massage was not frequently asked, and I guessed this explained the awkwardness.

Nok finished the body-to-body massage in less than10 minutes, and we moved on to the bed. She did BBBJ a few minutes, and then we fucked (with condom). First I was on top, and then she was on top. With her in control, she quickly brought me to climax.

Since my hour was not up yet, we chatted on the bed for a long time. Towards the end of the hour, she gave me another BBBJ, which made me hard again. Knowing my hour is up, I fucked her hard and furious, on top, from left to right, for a good 10 minutes. Finally I finished her doggy style. I was completely drained, and left Nan with a big grin on my face. I checked the time, and found out I had overstayed my hour by 15 minutes. I was not sure my second shot was customary for the one-hour service, or Nok just took pity on me.

Persian Fellow
09-30-10, 10:38
Dear mongers,
I haven’t received much info abut Rotterdam so I had to try it myself and this is the report about my couple of weeks ago staying there.

First attempt:
Karins House (lat 51.912806, long 4.466758) at about 16:30.
The guy said the first lady will be available at about 17:00 so left the house.

Second attempt:
Golden Sun (lat 51.917508, long4.451971) at about 17:30.
There are 5 girls available 4 above 40 so I took the youngest one who was 5/10.
100 EUR for 1 hour
Shower together, lousy massage, CBJ, average sex + 2 beers.
Average and below in every aspect.

Third attempt:
Royal Rooms (lat 51.935349, lon 4.475984) at about 17:00.
3 ladies were available the best one was Angela (with Cleopatra haircut).
140 EUR for one hour.
She was kind and friendly, we had a good Jacuzzi together cbj and good sex in different positions. Worth every cent of it.
The downside of the house is that they don't offer any drink however there is a good bar nearby Eudokiaplein tram station.

Forth attempt:
Jan Bik (lat 51.929924, long 4.488044) at about 17:00.
It took a while until they opened the door and waiting there was very unpleasant.
(Royal Rooms have buffer area so you don't have to wait at the street, very clever idea)
Inside, they had an airport type security gate and surveyed all my stuff which was unpleasant as well.
Only one lady -above 40- but with good body was available, I decided she is not my type but mamasan insisted that she is so good and if I am not satisfied they will give back my money, since I am rather experienced told them I will pay after my satisfaction which was not accepted by them and I left the house.

Fifth attempt:
Outside Jan Bik I realized that Kim Salon (lat 51.926994, long 4.485882) is nearby so decided to try it.
Only 2 ladies was available one old and the other chubby one was about 38.
I have asked for the chubby one and ordered a vip massage (120 EUR).
The massage was not good at all 2/10 and fuck with suck (cbj) was an extra 80 EUR.
Didn't worth at all.

Sixth attempt:
As I was going to leave Rotterdam decided to go to Royal Rooms again.
4 girls and a visitor ahead of me having his beer.
Fortunately he hadn't chose my beautiful Angela.
Again 140 EUR for 1 hour and this time she was even better.

To me Royal Rooms is a good place to go facilities are fine and ladies, oh I missed them.

Member #3452
12-27-10, 00:01
Had two nights in Rotterdam so first one I went to a disco to see if I may get lucky and turned out the be oldest guy there, bunch of very hot teenager of 20ish girls do.

So next night I fist go to nan prive, at some far far away place, snowing roads are icy and when I finally get there the place is disgusting and only one women, or should I say creature which I did not even think twice to just get out the second I saw that. So I went to jan Bik. Totally other side of city. Snow and cold is really biting and found that place walk in and tell them let me see the girls. They all look very ugly, old, fat. You name it. But rather than walking out to icy street I pick the one that has some potential and she says no kissing this and that so I had to exit again.

So the day after I go to Karins house which turns out right next metro stop to my hotel. But they close at 5 pm on Saturday, what is this state office? But I am lucky that Hungairan Agnes is there and she is an angel. Totally gf, kiss touch finger whatever, so I tell her to come my hotel after closing she says maybe. She called me too but I was busy eating so never heard phone ringing and by the time I call back it was too late. I would recomment the place and the girl. But I am surprised at some places which people recommend. Be careful because some people have different taste when it comes to women.

LukeSkyWanker
01-13-11, 19:15
I will be in Holland next week and intend to visit the above, has anyone any info on the place. I cannot find anything in the forum. I shall as usual find time to pay a visit to Golden time FKK which is about 2 hours drive from where I shall be staying, always enjoyed Golden time but last time I was there the ratio of women to men was poor.

May the force be with you.

LukeSkyWanker
01-22-11, 23:31
Paid a visit to the above, being a fan of rub and tug it was good for me. Choose Jeni from a line up of 5 girls, all were rather old but tried hard. Jeni was the youngest looking of the bunch and provided good service, a full hour of massage ending with body to body oily and knuckle shuffle. She had certainly done it many times before and provided a good tug. The place is easy to find and parking is not a problem, you do have to feed a meter before 18:00 however.

GFE 7/10.

HJ 7/10.

FUN 7/10.

I will return, expensive compared to Thailand but were in Europe.

May the force be with you.

Nemo5
09-23-11, 13:45
had only one evening to spend in rotterdam.

i am dutch but from amsterdam and you don't go to rotterdam without any urgent reason. so i was there for business.

online i found this girl that trigged my attention.

her stage name is [CodeWord901] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord901) girl aka nathalie, a 18 year old very slim girl, no tits but great ass. her website: http://www.lolitagirl.nl

it seemed she is an escort but you can only visit her in a 'private-house'.

i felt like staying in my hotel but looking at her website had made me so horny, i decided to go out.

the place is called privéhuis lust and is located in the southern part of the city.

luckely there's free parking because in this stupid city they use a crazy system for parking that only local people know how to use.

when i entered the house, the host was very friendly and introduced me to 6 girls.

of course i was there for nathalie but i didn't say i had an appointment so i could check out the other ones.

all 6 were actually quite hot. age 18. 30 or maybe 35. one was an extremely hot, not in a modeltype way, more like a pornstar

[CodeWord901] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord901) girl was as i expected: beautiful face, dark hair, blue eyes and very tight body. but young, very young.

with most girls you can add up a few years to their given age, but this girl was more looking 15 than 18.

knowing that places like this get, checked by police, i knew it was legal so i didn't had a problem with that.

we went to the room, spacious and clean with shower and bath. and most important a large steady bed. after freshing up she asked: what you like?

i said i was a fan of blowjobs and eye contact during sex. she said; ok, no problem and immediately went on her knees and gave me one of the best blowjob i've ever had, very deep, she gazing at me with her big blue eyes. i came over her small tits and after cleaning up we chatted a little bit. she turned out to be very entertaining and sweet girl. then we went for the second round, fucked in several position and ended in doggy. she gave me a passionate kiss and said, i see you soon. for sure, finally a reason to visit rotterdam more frequently. i'll add the link of this pornstar type cause she is on my. to do- list. if someone has visited her, please let me know.

nathalie: http://www.lolitagirl.nl

pornbabe: http://www.privehuislust.nl/#! __gallery-eng / tiffany.

privéhuis lust

lange hilleweg 190 a.

3073 bx rotterdam

SteveyBoy1978
10-08-12, 20:19
Slightly boozy day out in Rotterdam. Decided to finish with a little fun. Went looking for Rosie's after seeing post son here. Took wrong turn from metro station and stumbled upon Climax. 4 girls on. Not playboy bunnies, but what do expect for 20 euros a tug? Chose an attractive 30 something Dutch girl. We disappeared into a cabin and she got a rubber out, then offered oral for an extra 5. Seemed rude to refuse. Cracking oral with to completion. Incidentally, last found Rosie's, aft another couple of beers. It was nice, but Inthink the girls in climax were better looking and more accommodating. Plus there's no entrance fee!

TwinPower66
10-09-12, 13:56
Hi,

I've heard about hotels in Rotterdam (or Amsterdam) where you can book in for the night as normal. And where you will find girls inside the hotel. (not calling escort)

Someone knows about names of those hotels?

Lothan
11-12-12, 16:48
Hi Brothers in Arms,

This is my first report ever on these pages. Since I have been relying on your reports for my visits to different establishements I guess should return the favor.

After reading some other reports I was discouraged to go to Jan Bik in Rotterdam and choose instead the Royal Rooms. Good selection. The address is out of the regular RLD and the street is not too busy, at least not on a Tuesday evening at 18. 30.

The front door is open so you can discreetly enter the small hallway where the usual bell and cameras are. Convenient!

The place is in classic red and the lady greeting you is welcoming and businessminded in a proper way."Girls!" she called out and in a few seconds the entire lineup was presenting themselves to me. The time to arrive was perfect since there were hardly any more guests but a good lineup of ablut 8 girls. None stunners but several so good looking that it took me some time to choose. I choose Claudia who has the full body shape that I like and a dazzling smile. €99 / hour was certainly worth every cent. I even stayed another half hour for an additional €50 since I was not quite done with Claudia when the time was up.

The cleanliness and hygien standards were quite good and the attitude (at least Claudia's) was 10/10. She is Russian, speaks a fair bit of English, is great fun and actually managed to look as she was enjoying herself.

After leaving and back at my car a realized that I must have forgot my mobile. Back at RR they where very accomodating to try and help me to find it. To no avail as it turned out I had left it in my hotel room.

NoTaWorry
03-10-13, 17:29
Hi,

I've heard about hotels in Rotterdam (or Amsterdam) where you can book in for the night as normal. And where you will find girls inside the hotel. (not calling escort)

Someone knows about names of those hotels?I'm visiting Rotterdam in a month or so as well and that sounds very convenient. Would love to know if anyone has any ideas on the subject.

Caniggia
01-28-16, 19:27
This topic definitely deserves an up, Rotterdam is one of the best places to go if you are in the know a bit at least. No red light district, but decent clubs, private rooms and a lively scene of amateurs. If you know your way, you will find anything here. If you're up for a beer, a show and a girl, the advise is to visit the crossing between Nieuwe Binnenweg and s'-Gravendijksewal (write this down and show it to the cab driver, there is no way a non-Dutch person will be able to pronounce it the right way). You will find two mens clubs across of each other, OQ and Lido. Clubs have private rooms upstairs and you will pay 100 eur to spend half an hour with her. I've heard there are street workers in this area as well but only came across once. There are also several private houses, where you can pick the girl of choice and take her to a room. These are often more discrete and cheaper, but offer nice rooms as well. If you want to go underground there is a kinky website where you will simply search for the city you are in, and you will get to see phone numbers and rates of all escorts and amateurs. However, these may often bring you into some dark places and dubious neighborhoods, something more for the locals. If you are a big spender, visit the White's, there you will find top class at similar high prices, so bring your wallet. All together, Rotterdam is not that bad and the WG often friendlier as tourists visit less often. Nowadays they have pretty much everything you will find in Amsterdam, they only lack the windows like Amsterdam, and a reasonable football team of course.

Happy hunting.

Mogwai
01-30-16, 09:46
If you want to go underground there is a kinky website where you will simply search for the city you are in, and you will get to see phone numbers and rates of all escorts and amateurs. However, these may often bring you into some dark places and dubious neighborhoods, something more for the locals. Dubious neighborhoods? Maybe. But dubious girls for sure. Most of the amateurs in Rotterdam are from Eastern Europe and about 90% of them give lousy service and are only in it for the money.

Mogwai
01-30-16, 09:48
they only lack the windows like Amsterdam, and a reasonable football team of course.
Hey! Watch your mouth! LOL.

Roy2920
02-13-16, 04:24
Hi,

I am planning for my business trip to Holland next month. I had been to Amsterdam before and found the sex scene there to be beautiful, but not as cost-effective or accessible as in Germany, or Czech. I have two nights extended stay and am now divided between going to Hague, or Rotterdam or just head to Germany? I prefer private or sex club or erotic massage scene compared to window shopping.

TQ

Mogwai
02-13-16, 09:13
Hi,

I am planning for my business trip to Holland next month. I had been to Amsterdam before and found the sex scene there to be beautiful, but not as cost-effective or accessible as in Germany, or Czech. I have two nights extended stay and am now divided between going to Hague, or Rotterdam or just head to Germany? I prefer private or sex club or erotic massage scene compared to window shopping.

TQRotterdam has no windows.

The Chinese erotic massage scene in The Hague has been effectively 'killed' by the authorities. There are still some Thai massage places around, both in The Hague and Rotterdam, but you will find MILFS there most of the time.

Both cities have private clubs but don't expect too much from them. Holland has always been a 'window country', not a 'club country' like Germany.

Maybe, just maybe, you will find something to your liking in Karin's Home, Rochussenstraat 99 A, Rotterdam. But this one might be better: Unlimited Prive, Prins Hendrikkade 112 A, Rotterdam.
And of course there's Gentlemen's Club White's, Westzeedijk 94.

In The Hague you can try Stout Privé, Bilderdijkstraat 106. Or Diane's Secret, Laan van Nieuw Oost-Indie 200 A.

Roy2920
02-13-16, 17:18
TQVM Mogwai for the prompt reply. Rotterdam seems to has better looking girl in the kinky. NL but seems to has fewer report in this forum compared to the Hague. How about the escort scene between the two?

Mogwai
02-14-16, 10:13
TQVM Mogwai for the prompt reply. Rotterdam seems to has better looking girl in the kinky. NL but seems to has fewer report in this forum compared to the Hague. How about the escort scene between the two?I don't have much experience with escorts. I'm a 'windows guy'. But I do know that the majority of the girls who are based in Rotterdam and advertise on Kinky come from Eastern Europe and most of them don't give good service. Some of them are allegedly trafficked.

I think The Hague is a better bet in that respect.

ILikeCandy69
03-17-16, 09:50
Her sex lesson really is a sex lesson. She offers you a drink, you chat. You take a shower together. She gives you a massage. Takes her time, to sex. After all, you have two hours.

No clock watching, takes her time.

Short like 5'3", a few extra pounds, Big awesome DD boobs.

BBBJ, Kissing,

Great reviews.

http://www.kinky.nl/sex-afspraken/vrouwen/545932-Indische-stijlvolle-vrouw/default.aspx?tab=profile

http://www.hookers.nl/showthread.php?t=277447&page=3

ShadeOfBlack
06-04-16, 18:07
We do have a good football team here:0 and some nice action too if you know where to look for. That being said, best to use private houses and escort services for a new visitor. The local girl scene is flooded with eastern European girls. There are good ones but you must check for good and multiple reviews too see if the give good service. Rotterdam is still a safe town though and bit cheaper than Amsterdam in many aspects. Mogwai said some good things. I know the town pretty well so I can add some info as well. If you want to know something just ask.

ILikeCandy69
10-11-16, 01:33
GFE OMG WOW! You can not have a better GFE experience than with this lady.

She does not hurry at all. You walk in, she gives you a drink. She has a nice conversation with you. You shower together. Then she gives you a massage. She knows how to massage. Both with her hands and B2B massage. You get a wonderful BBBJ. And then the most passionate sex you have ever had with a working girl. (Last time I was there, I the at why and got her to orgasm).

Both times I only had intercourse once. 2 hours just whiz by. Before you know it, it is time to shower together again and go.

She does have a few extra pounds. Oh but she is so cute. She is so short. Her boobs are big and so soft.

She is so nice and cute. She actually tries to have a conversation with you.

Here is her ad:

http://www.kinky.nl/sex-afspraken/vrouwen/545932-Indische-stijlvolle-vrouw/default.aspx?tab=profile

Here are her reviews (in Dutch).

http://www.hookers.nl/showthread.php?t=277447&highlight=Lesley+ann.

TommyJohnson
02-08-17, 23:20
Anyone who understands the native language and has a bit of common sense will easily see through which advertisements are genuine and which are not. I tend to avoid the ones written in English, that are full of typo's or the ones that say "I love it when you abuse my ass", what kind of lady would put that in her advertisement really? I've did quite a few in Rotterdam and area but never ever recall problems or any serious disappointment. Of course, one is better than the other, but that is what keeps it exciting. Plenty of choice in all colors, sizes and shapes. But it is a privilege to the locals pretty much. Some girls will not even date any foreigner at all. I would advise anyone from abroad that is visiting Rotterdam to stay safe and avoid spilling your money on rubbish, visit one of the clubs or private houses. The owners look after the girls but also make sure they satisfy potentially returning customers. It will be a much better experience than the window shopping in Amsterdam for sure.

Seedorf
07-12-17, 17:40
Anyone who understands the native language and has a bit of common sense will easily see through which advertisements are genuine and which are not. I tend to avoid the ones written in English, that are full of typo's or the ones that say "I love it when you abuse my ass", what kind of lady would put that in her advertisement really? I've did quite a few in Rotterdam and area but never ever recall problems or any serious disappointment. Of course, one is better than the other, but that is what keeps it exciting. Plenty of choice in all colors, sizes and shapes. But it is a privilege to the locals pretty much. Some girls will not even date any foreigner at all. I would advise anyone from abroad that is visiting Rotterdam to stay safe and avoid spilling your money on rubbish, visit one of the clubs or private houses. The owners look after the girls but also make sure they satisfy potentially returning customers. It will be a much better experience than the window shopping in Amsterdam for sure.Any advice on where to find the most reliable RLD in Rotterdam?

Mogwai
07-15-17, 11:37
Any advice on where to find the most reliable RLD in Rotterdam?Well that's quite easy: there are no RLD's in Rotterdam. There used to be one but that's decades ago.

Neurosynth
07-15-17, 20:52
Any advice on where to find the most reliable RLD in Rotterdam?It's true there is no RLD, however there are at least 4 adult book stores that have women available for play. Zoom in on this map for exact locations.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1LPbG8zC38QfeqbngmScynMvlSas&ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&ll=51.936558399999996%2C4.479416600000036&spn=8.333903%2C17.86377&z=11

Seedorf
07-31-17, 16:20
It's true there is no RLD, however there are at least 4 adult book stores that have women available for play. Zoom in on this map for exact locations.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1LPbG8zC38QfeqbngmScynMvlSas&ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&ll=51.936558399999996%2C4.479416600000036&spn=8.333903%2C17.86377&z=11Awesome, thanks for the tip! I was discouraged by Mogwai's post. But I'll definitely check your tips out!

Mogwai
08-01-17, 02:59
Awesome, thanks for the tip! I was discouraged by Mogwai's post. But I'll definitely check your tips out!I'm afraid I have to discourage you again. Don't expect hot young girls at these places. Most likely you will only find Dutch and Eastern European women who are well in their thirties and fourties.

Seedorf
08-01-17, 15:12
I'm afraid I have to discourage you again. Don't expect hot young girls at these places. Most likely you will only find Dutch and Eastern European women who are well in their thirties and fourties.Nothing wrong with girls in their 30 ies.

Wild Man
04-22-18, 15:25
Lads,

Any updates on the scene in Rotterdam, in my punting career, I actually punted more there than in Amsterdam!

I haven't been in 6 years and a friend has asked me for some tips as he is going over soon.

Ripple67
02-08-19, 20:27
I went to see this lady on my last visit to the NL.

https://www.isabellastella.com/

I actually went out of my way as her advert was so seductive.

I wasn't disappointed.

Isabella doesn't *uck or * uck, but gives the most amazing toe-curling tantric full body massages, with bondage and happy ending options.

It was one of, if not the, best P4 P experiences of my life.

If I lived closer I would become a regular.

On a practical note she works from a salon 15 minutes simple walk from are'dam CS. Can't recommend highly enough!

Mogwai
02-09-19, 10:40
I went to see this lady on my last visit to the NL.
https://www.isabellastella.com/
What was the damage? There are no prices on her website.

TheBestIndia
05-13-19, 20:25
What was the damage? There are no prices on her website.The price is 110 for an hour. I been there recently and its a nice experience. There is an erotic massage, tantra or prostate massage on offer with her. She teases very well. She does not f* or s* as mentioned earlier as she has a stable BF in town. It a nice experience overall if you are not looking for sex only.

There are also others in the same K place, located very near the darkest non-colored station. Can try the others as they offer much more although may not be not as erotic as her.

Do share if you have any other good contacts in or around Rotterdam, Hague etc.

Mogwai
05-15-19, 10:39
There are also others in the same K place, located very near the darkest non-colored station.
K place? The darkest non-colored station? I haven't got a clue what you are talking about. Please explain.

TheBestIndia
05-15-19, 21:01
K place? The darkest non-colored station? I haven't got a clue what you are talking about. Please explain.Sent you details on PM. Post your review once you try.

Mogwai
05-16-19, 07:46
Sent you details on PM. Post your review once you try.So it turns out that this 'K place' is a massage salon where Isabella Stella is receiving her customers and 'the darkest non-colored station' is Rotterdam Blaak train station.
You could have just posted that here. There's no need to be so mysterious about it.

Neurosynth
05-16-19, 18:42
. . . You could have just posted that here. There's no need to be so mysterious about it.Exactly. Thanks for your follow up Mogwai letting the rest of us know.

TheBestIndia
05-16-19, 22:47
Exactly. Thanks for your follow up Mogwai letting the rest of us know.My mistake. I just thought its important to be discreet or cryptic. Sorry for this. Will take care in future.

Cheers.

Mogwai
05-17-19, 07:53
I just thought its important to be discreet or cryptic. No need for that. Prostitution is legal in the Netherlands, although I think massage parlors are officially not allowed to offer more than massage. But this is not strictly enforced, as long as they are not involved in h*man trafficking anyway, like some Chinese parlors.

JackMe2
09-22-20, 16:24
No need for that. Prostitution is legal in the Netherlands, although I think massage parlors are officially not allowed to offer more than massage. But this is not strictly enforced, as long as they are not involved in h*man trafficking anyway, like some Chinese parlors.Chinese and Japanese parlours seems to offer home service also.

EtienneW
10-19-21, 20:06
Hi everyone,

I will be in Rotterdam in few weeks, I'm wondering if there is any place still alive after COVID and worth to go in Rotterdam?

I've seen the reports are mostly concentrated in Amsterdam, would appreciate if anyone can give us some updates for Rotterdam, thanks a lot!

Member #4733
10-22-21, 13:10
Hi everyone,

I will be in Rotterdam in few weeks, I'm wondering if there is any place still alive after COVID and worth to go in Rotterdam?

I've seen the reports are mostly concentrated in Amsterdam, would appreciate if anyone can give us some updates for Rotterdam, thanks a lot!I didn't know people in Rotterdam had sex at all. But well, there is an entry here, so probably that happens. Until about 2005 Rotterdam was the city with street hookers, mostly addicted to heroin. That is closed now. There is no RLD and I really don't know of anybody that told me he went to Rotterdam to have sex. So, that's for starters. I guess the best you can do is to take a train to The Hague or Amsterdam. If you insist on trying to have sex in Rotterdam google "Rotterdam bordeel". Then the word "Privehuis" actually is a nice name to describe a brothel. You might also try kinky. NL but for Rotterdam I would not recommend it. Have fun. One thing, the postal code of Rotterdam is 3000 and up. On some websites (sexjobs. NL) you might use that to narrow down your search to Rotterdam. But only do so if you like horror movies. I just found a classy lady of 49.

EtienneW
10-22-21, 21:57
I didn't know people in Rotterdam had sex at all. But well, there is an entry here, so probably that happens. Until about 2005 Rotterdam was the city with street hookers, mostly addicted to heroin. That is closed now. There is no RLD and I really don't know of anybody that told me he went to Rotterdam to have sex. So, that's for starters. I guess the best you can do is to take a train to The Hague or Amsterdam. If you insist on trying to have sex in Rotterdam google "Rotterdam bordeel". Then the word "Privehuis" actually is a nice name to describe a brothel. You might also try kinky. NL but for Rotterdam I would not recommend it. Have fun. One thing, the postal code of Rotterdam is 3000 and up. On some websites (sexjobs. NL) you might use that to narrow down your search to Rotterdam. But only do so if you like horror movies. I just found a classy lady of 49.Thanks a lot! I know it is a dry desert in Rotterdam but I didn't know that desperately.

Mogwai
10-23-21, 07:10
Thanks a lot! I know it is a dry desert in Rotterdam but I didn't know that desperately.There are loads of girls on Kinky who are based in Rotterdam. But the majority of them is from Eastern-Europe, and they don't have a good reputation. But you can try your luck.

MadInParis
02-07-22, 13:45
Hi everyone,

I will be in Rotterdam in few weeks and I understood that it is difficult to find an escort on line with good reputation.

So I will certainly contact an agency. Do you have some names of trusted agencies. I am up for all prices if the quality woths it.

Thank you!

AluHut
02-07-22, 19:28
Netherlands is pretty small country with excellent transportation. E. g. All upscale agencies offer outcalls in major cities either free or with small surcharge. Check out Society Service, Upscale International or Courtesan Club.

MadInParis
02-08-22, 11:47
Thank you. I will have a look on it.

Netherlands is pretty small country with excellent transportation. E. g. All upscale agencies offer outcalls in major cities either free or with small surcharge. Check out Society Service, Upscale International or Courtesan Club.

CopperMind
03-23-22, 14:42
V cute and very into it. Loved the session and the selection of ladies is good.

Jimjim888
04-06-22, 17:36
These Ramontiek gangbang parties are running regularly across the Netherlands and Belgium but the biggest party are the ones at the Fun4 Two swingers club Moordrecht. At this party there were around 150 guys, 10 Ramontiek girls and around 40 swinger couples, all of whom joined in.

The venue is an old rambling farmhouse 20 minutes outside of Rotterdam on the outskirts of a small town called Moordrecht. It has been converted into a true swimmers haven with a showers / locker area, a large gangbang room / bar / restaurant, a sauna / jacuzzi zone and a maze or erotic rooms for orgys, voyeurism, private sex and so on.

It was a slow start, the first 90 minutes were drinks in the bar but once things kicked off then it was full on. The Ramontiek girls were largely performing in the large gangbang room, Insomnia style, and with very few breaks. The swinger couples seemed to prefer the erotic maze. The venue was absolutely rammed with sex happening everywhere. My first shag was with an absolutely gorgeous Asian swinger girl in her 20's, and then with a gorgeous black Ramontiek girl. Along the way there was so much to see and do, so many girls and the action was non-stop. A highlight was a gorgeous slightly chubby girls around 20 being lead around on a lead by her much older partner, she clearly loved gang bangs and was very active.

Great party.

AluHut
04-06-22, 19:47
These Ramontiek gangbang parties are running regularly across the Netherlands and Belgium but the biggest party are the ones at the Fun4 Two swingers club Moordrecht. At this party there were around 150 guys, 10 Ramontiek girls and around 40 swinger couples, all of whom joined in.

The venue is an old rambling farmhouse 20 minutes outside of Rotterdam on the outskirts of a small town called Moordrecht. It has been converted into a true swimmers haven with a showers / locker area, a large gangbang room / bar / restaurant, a sauna / jacuzzi zone and a maze or erotic rooms for orgys, voyeurism, private sex and so on.

It was a slow start, the first 90 minutes were drinks in the bar but once things kicked off then it was full on. The Ramontiek girls were largely performing in the large gangbang room, Insomnia style, and with very few breaks. The swinger couples seemed to prefer the erotic maze. The venue was absolutely rammed with sex happening everywhere. My first shag was with an absolutely gorgeous Asian swinger girl in her 20's, and then with a gorgeous black Ramontiek girl. Along the way there was so much to see and do, so many girls and the action was non-stop. A highlight was a gorgeous slightly chubby girls around 20 being lead around on a lead by her much older partner, she clearly loved gang bangs and was very active.

Great party.Thanks, very interesting. I have a lot of questions, but unfortunatley you don't have PM enabled. So I will ask only one. Did you get in as a single male? I thought fun4 two only allows couples?

Jimjim888
04-07-22, 19:37
Thanks, very interesting. I have a lot of questions, but unfortunatley you don't have PM enabled. So I will ask only one. Did you get in as a single male? I thought fun4 two only allows couples?I got in as a single mail for this party. So did 150 others! It was organized by Ramontiek:

https://www.ramontiek.nl/nl/agenda/

AdamVeden
05-08-22, 22:44
I have been in Rotterdam for business a few days. This Sunday I finally get time to pursue some relaxation and pleasure. As previous entries have described Rotterdam as a "sex-desert" and as it was a Sunday I was little worried if a could find myself a good treat. I found that in kinky. NL there were much fewer good ladies available than earlier in the week (when I was not able to sneak away until it was to late in the evening). If possible, I prefer BBFS and contrary to the situation in many countries you can deliberately search for "bare sex" ("sex zonder condoom" or in some fora "neuken zonder condoom" (nzc)) in kinky. NL.

However, none of the ladies that openly advertised with bare sex made me interested – I am, for example, suspucious towards ladies that do not allow reviews. Instead, I went to a brothel (privehuis) with good reviews and a team of Asian ladies working there. I chose one somewhat elderly Thai lady (maybe 40 years old) and somewhat butted for one hour of pleasure for 110 €. Maybe not the most beautiful lady any more, but she was very nice. Once we were in the room and ready to start the action she asked if I wanted to have a condom? For 50 € extra she offered to skip to use it which I happily accepted. I will not go into detail about the intimacy, but she was experienced and really knew how to give a man pleasure! I had two orgasms! After my second climax it was little more than 10 minutes left of my hour – instead of stopping my treatment and kicking me out (as many ladies do) she tried to give me a third climax, but I was more than satisfied and had no energy left so I just enjoyed the last minutes of me treatment.

Although it was not used, I observed while getting dressed that she throw the condom in the trash bin in the room. Maybe she wanted to hide from the management that we have had bare sex. On the website for the brothel it was also explicitly stated as a house rule that condom SHOULD be used during intercourse. For this reason I do not give the name of the lady and the brothel. I just want to tell that maybe Rotterdam is not a "sex-desert", and if you use your experience and intuition as I did you are able to find good BBFS even on a Sunday.

PeterWinters
11-20-22, 21:28
Karin's Home is my favorite brothel in Rotterdam. I never had a bad experience there and the girls there are more beautiful than in most other Rotterdam brothels, that can also be quite run down places. Gina is East-European girl, born in 1997, hair color on the pictures is light brown, but I remember her hair was dark when I met her. Brown eyes and see Cup Breasts, her posture is normal.

When I made an appointment with her the front page of the clubs website stated that she was on holiday, while in the clubs calendar it said she was present. When I called them I informed them about the mistake, they said she was just back from holiday, but now according to the front page she is still on holiday.

The sex with Gina was great. Maybe because she was just back from holiday. Good deep throat sucking, some french kissing, various position and with a lot of energy.

Gina: great body, good energy, recommendable, a 8,5 out of 10.

UCantcMeBro
11-23-22, 20:20
Looks fascinating, never thought I would find a genuine club for gangbang.

Would love to hear from regulars on my DM before I visit.

MamaGuevos
08-01-23, 00:16
Karin's Home is my favorite brothel in Rotterdam. I never had a bad experience there and the girls there are more beautiful than in most other Rotterdam brothels, that can also be quite run down places. Gina is East-European girl, born in 1997, hair color on the pictures is light brown, but I remember her hair was dark when I met her. Brown eyes and see Cup Breasts, her posture is normal.

When I made an appointment with her the front page of the clubs website stated that she was on holiday, while in the clubs calendar it said she was present. When I called them I informed them about the mistake, they said she was just back from holiday, but now according to the front page she is still on holiday.

The sex with Gina was great. Maybe because she was just back from holiday. Good deep throat sucking, some french kissing, various position and with a lot of energy.

Gina: great body, good energy, recommendable, a 8,5 out of 10.I am interested in Rotterdam, as I prefer to stay there when I visit the Netherlands. I usually stay with my Brazilian GF (who lives in Scotland), but I might be visiting alone this fall. I went to the Karin's home website, and it stated, " Our angels are under the control of the GGD. Acts without a condom are not possible in our private house. " I have some recent experience in Germany at FKK Sharks where the same prohibitions against BBBJ exist, but despite the law, no one gives covered blow jobs there. Is this similar to Karin's Home? Do they say that BBBJ are officially forbidden but are actually the norm?

I have to say that Rotterdam should get more attention. It is much easier to have fun there than AMS, the place is not overrun with tourists, and it is only a short train ride to the best parts of AMS (in fact, the distance in time between the Marriott in Rotterdam and the Van Gogh museum or the Rijks museum in Amsterdam is about the same as the hotel I used to stay at in AMS).

Frituurpan
08-07-23, 02:06
It's just to tell you the default is covered and for anything bare you have to pay extra. There was this Thai woman at Karin's Home who would easily go BBFS for a few extra bucks.

OlgaVaz
03-30-24, 15:22

Great party.Went to this year's Fun4 Two "Hardcore" party. Need to buy tickets in advance. As mentioned before venue in a large converted farmhouse that has an extensive maze of rooms after rooms. The event is one of several that host single men. Most times this is a couples only place. There was easily over 200 people in this house last night. Mix of ages too. I know there were at least 75 single men as they said it was sold out for SM. I saw a few single women but mostly others were couples. I got there an hour before the "start" (introduction of the 6 women who will take on all men "Gigolinas") and there was already no parking available. You can park across the main road from the front gates or just around the corner dirt road. Got a locker and a key to change upstairs once inside. Don't lose the key (I did). You can give it to the bartender to hold for you. Drinks and food included. Main dance floor converted to 6 play beds. Pretty much center stage for public activities. ALl the men in boxers and ladies in lingerie. A few uncovered tits. Once the introductions for each lady happened- kinda like a sporting event. Men gathered around, and sucking and fucking proceeded. Actually mostly everyone watched from afar. All penetration covered except by the women's actual partner. The fact that I did not find the Gigolinas attractive didn't stop me from getting BJs (one only CBJ) and fucking them. I would say 80% of the couples there did not participate (share their female partners) for the gangbang environment. The crowd dissipated to the variety of rooms and hot tub and other facilities in a few hours. Towards midnight there was a mix of Gigolinas (who had identifying bow ties) and civilian couples on the main "stage". Generally those couples did not share but it made for a great view when some squirting happens. The rest were chilling from the balcony or in private rooms which were mostly dark. Most of the couples that did share ensured condom use. I used the wellness facilities including the large jacuzzi where a few couples were fucking and one lady was sitting on my lap because it was so crowded. There were glory holes where sometimes you were not sure which side of the couple was sucking your cock. There was no doubt one highlight where the most attractive woman who looked like Dua Lipa (but with better body) was gangbanged very late into the night. There were so many men surrounding to get a chance at fucking her, you couldn't even see what was going on. That was the most aggressive part of the night and the guys were reluctant to give themselves a time limit. Luckily the lights went on and she called it quits. She was a smoke show. In my opinion it was way too crowded and not really "hardcore". Many people spoke English but other than one or two couples, I found the Dutch not friendly to converse with. Even with some conversation, I was not easily invited to join any couples. Met a nice Canadian couple but they were happy watching. Women and men of all sizes. Mostly straight couples. STaff was friendly and attentive and tried to keep all the condom cleared. Everyone should experience something like this Eyes Wide Shut once or more times in your life.