PDA

View Full Version : Other Areas

Admin
05-16-02, 05:56
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

Latrell2
11-15-02, 20:37
Was somebody ever in Umea ? I heard the girls there are hot with strangers, especially from southern countries.

Ndara
12-10-02, 16:20
Yes the girls in Umeå are hot, and yes like everywhere in Sweden they like the tall, dark guys. South european looks. The average swedish look(blond, pale, not too masculine looks)is not too appreciated among the swedish girls( unfortunentely)

places to go to score:

Blå dragonen( "draggen", "nattis")
Blå kök och bar
Corona( for students, at the university)

Latrell2
06-17-03, 19:05
@ndara

Actually, a friend of mine who is french told me he went there and never had such fun in his life. Only negative point was the price of alcohol though.
So we will definitely go there again when the university-holydays are over.

What is the best way to get from stockholm to Umea: plane I assume ? I have a limited budget.
Is the road from Stockholm OK in October-November?
Can you advise me a central & medium-budget hotel ?

Thanks,
Latrell

Ndara
08-06-03, 15:50
if you are a student you can fly to Umeå cheaply, about 100 us$ return. or you can go by train or bus, both of which are not too expensive. There are no very cheap hotels, but I believe I have seen advertisements outside some hotels for 300-400 kronor a night(40$) or there are youth hostels where you can get a bed for say 15$. Yes you will have a great time here during the time students are here, i.e, september until may. And if you have a mediterranean look you will probably find it so much easier. I am a typical blond swede myself but even then I don't have too much problems getting girls to my room,but I suppose the more non typical swedish looks you have the better.

Bono
08-21-03, 10:39
Originally posted by Ndara
if you are a student you can fly to Umeå cheaply, about 100 us$ return. or you can go by train or bus, both of which are not too expensive. There are no very cheap hotels, but I believe I have seen advertisements outside some hotels for 300-400 kronor a night(40$) or there are youth hostels where you can get a bed for say 15$. Yes you will have a great time here during the time students are here, i.e, september until may. And if you have a mediterranean look you will probably find it so much easier. I am a typical blond swede myself but even then I don't have too much problems getting girls to my room,but I suppose the more non typical swedish looks you have the better.

I have decided to take up on your advice and visit Umea however can youtell me where a good hotel (cheap) is or anywhere near to the bars you guys mentioned in the post below.Would appreciate your detail on this.I would like to stay at a hotel nears the bars or pickup spots mentioned.
Thanks

Latrell2
08-24-03, 10:52
The european basketball championship is taking place in Sweden and some games in Lulea (72,000 inhabitants, northly from Umea) from 5-8 September.

I am not sure if I can convince some friends to come with me there but it should definitely be worth it. French and Italian team are there, which should mean a lot of fans and party in the town!

Hotel list can be obtained from turistbyran@lulea.se

Latrell

Rayman
05-11-05, 12:56
Apart from the pic-up-type discos meaning the old swedes is there any red light areas or online clubs, newspapers that advertise.

Seems to me the place is absolutely dead.

Blue Swede
05-11-05, 21:40
The best option in Helsingborg is the 20 minutes boat to Helsingör in Denmark. There are plenty of interesting places there.

Good luck!

Blue

Rayman
05-20-05, 11:21
Thanks Blue... might come to that one day.

Give a lift home to a local girl the other weekend, exchanged numbers. Nothing else. 3 days later her hubby was waiting for me, full of bluster and childish threats. (I'll get your car). Went to the Police in the end. Not so surprising though, seems to be a real real lack of pussy here, and those that have some hang on to them!! hehehe

Rayman
05-29-05, 09:00
Tell me about Helsingör.... please... before I explode..

Blue Swede
05-29-05, 21:58
Hi!

I don't have any real firm details, I just visited some places there (citygirls, asianbeauty), both ok.

If you understand a bit Swedish / Danish, check www.ekstrabladet.dk/massage and search for Helsingør. (or maybe "Nordsjaelland"...)

Else any taxi will guide you.

Some samples:
http://www.prettygirls.dk/
http://www.citygirls.dk/
http://www.side6.dk/massage/asianbeauty
http://www.thai3000.dk/

Have a nice time!

Blue

Rayman
05-31-05, 14:55
Thanks Blue, I appreciate it.

Rayman
06-21-05, 10:36
Managed to score romantic freebies twice last 10days......so that takes my tally to 3 in 10 weeks. Nevertheless, Swedish ladies seem just as keen to 'f**k them and forget them' as men (supposedly) are....not doing my ego any good at all.

Rayman
11-24-05, 12:36
At long last found a willing chinese in the Helsingborg library. Shagged her within 30minutes of the first meet and then the poor dear asked for a present. Had her again and gave her want she wanted. Contact details are available for senior members.

FrenchLover
05-15-06, 08:50
Dear fellow mongers,

I'll be in Uppsala for a conference in June. Any tips on how to score with non pros? Where to go? I'm in my early 30's. Good looking. Also, will the university students be gone by then? I'd love to score with a few co-eds.

It Travel
06-03-06, 15:56
Sweden, out of big cities is completely dead!

But…

You can find events, read in the bars/reasturants/hotels, or ask the locals, the all know.

There are very often some kind of crazy Fridays (or Saturdays) in local medium sized hotels, with dance, live music and beers running. Most of the “girls” there will be Swedes 25-35 y.o. Usually at leat a little bit drunk, so you can just approach them in the bar or what ever. Normally they are singles, divorced, etc. Look for women in groups of two/three.

It’s not impossible that you can get one to your bed in the same evening… but be prepaired, often she will just sleep (too drunk!), and perhaps ask you who you are in the morning!

Remember that Sweden is no mongering Country at all!

IT

It Travel
06-03-06, 15:57
At long last found a willing chinese in the Helsingborg library. Shagged her within 30minutes of the first meet and then the poor dear asked for a present. Had her again and gave her want she wanted. Contact details are available for senior members.

If I need I'll ask you the contacts later... but is she expensive?

IT

Opa59
08-29-06, 23:58
Hello guys,

I am in Jönköping the next days.

Does anybody know a good place to meet some girls ?

It Travel
10-28-06, 19:42
Hello guys,

I am in Jönköping the next days.

Does anybody know a good place to meet some girls ?

I really think none is possible outside the well known Friday - Saturday evenings...

If you get in a such party (early, approx start at 9-9.30 pm. mind that the bars uasually will close at 1.00 am) make contacts, try to get her out of the group (as soon as possible)... do not spend more than 30-40 minutes... Go on to othters... Offer them drinks, (double or triple), and then try to get them out...

It might be that they sleep while you are fucking them :(

This is not Russia!

IT

PS a Russian teen can drink the vodka necessary to a platoon of Swedish sailors!

Montrealcanada
03-26-07, 06:26
Anyone know of any action in Linkoping? Or is the best way to get action is the good ole fashion going to a bar and pick up?

Your replies are greatly appreciated :)

Orvar34
04-05-07, 18:36
Thanks for the links Blue Swede. It seems to be quite a nice collection of fine ladys worth checking out here. The prices seems resonable also.

Best Orvar34.

Hi!

I don't have any real firm details, I just visited some places there (citygirls, asianbeauty), both ok.

If you understand a bit Swedish / Danish, check www.ekstrabladet.dk/massage and search for Helsingør. (or maybe "Nordsjaelland"...)

Else any taxi will guide you.

Some samples:
http://www.prettygirls.dk/
http://www.citygirls.dk/
http://www.side6.dk/massage/asianbeauty
http://www.thai3000.dk/

Have a nice time!

Blue

Member #4419
08-06-07, 17:01
Hi fellow mongers.

Does anyone have any clue about paid sex option in the linköping/norrköping area? . Have been to the pubs and needless to say, haven't been much successfull.

The girls sure are hot but they won't dig you if you can dance or if you have those killer looks. The more serene ones are too invloved with their other GFs.

So I guess I gotta pay for what I need. So does anyone know of any part time or full time pro in here?

I wish I were in germany. Its so darn easy there with paid sex! No bullshittin in them useless booze holes.

Rayman
08-19-09, 10:57
U can forget about the paid option there.

I would lower ur sights a little, and go for the older ones, and forget about bars and clubs. U are far more likely to meet girls in gyms, swim clubs, out shopping etc etc. There are alot of single women in sweden - not hot as hells pavement granted - but you won't find them in clubs.

Mr Private
09-01-09, 19:57
Hi fellow mongers.

Does anyone have any clue about paid sex option in the linköping/norrköping area? . Have been to the pubs and needless to say, haven't been much successfull.

The girls sure are hot but they won't dig you if you can dance or if you have those killer looks. The more serene ones are too invloved with their other GFs.

So I guess I gotta pay for what I need. So does anyone know of any part time or full time pro in here?

I wish I were in germany. Its so darn easy there with paid sex! No bullshittin in them useless booze holes.You can take a look at www.sthlmtjejer.com There you can usually find some girls that advertise for Norrköping, Linköping, Katrineholm or Nyköping.

Yibkeith
05-22-11, 21:06
Back in September 2005, my brother and I were working in Germany, and whenever we had a long weekend, we would try to go somewhere we haven't been to before. We found a dirt-cheap ticket on Ryan Air to Stockholm. However, if you're familiar with Ryan Air they don't really fly into big cities, they fly into hole-in-wall towns kinda near the city you want. So, our tickets were from Hahn to Nyköping. But there was an even bigger problem, no rooms in Stockholm, reasonably priced ones at least. It turns out that in Stockholm, Sweden was playing Czech in soccer, and there was some international doctor convention of some sort. After a bunch of searching, we got a room in Norrköping, which is even further from Stockholm. Nevertheless, it's a good-sized city, and we figured we could visit Stockholm during the day and party in Norrköping at night.

We arrived into Norrköping a little before midnight. After checking in to the hotel, we quickly headed to the bars, since they close at 1. At the second bar, while chatting up the cute brunette bartender, this drunk off her ass girl approaches us and starts talking. She's mainly telling us how much of a loser her ex-boyfriend is, and how she's in town to meet her father, and how's she not looking forward to it. She was about 5'6'.130 lbs, long straight blond hair, blue eyes, and see-cups. She was an average, plain-looking girl, about a 6. 5 body and face. Nothing special, nothing bad. Or as my brother would say, you wouldn't kick her out of bed, but you wouldn't go chasing after her. While her drunken ramblings were funny, she was too wasted to pursue. It looked like she would pass out at any minute.

The bar closed so we headed out. Drunk-girl was asking where we were going. We said we were going back to our hotel, she said she needed more to drink. She decided to follow us, and all we wanted to do is to shake her, no good could come from hanging out with this gir. The three of us make it to the hotel a couple of blocks away. She heads to the front desk to ask for liquor, we go the elevator. The guy tells her the bar is closed and she makes it to the elevator before we could make our escape. On the elevator, my brother and I are looking at each other, saying how are we going to ditch this girl. We get to our floor, the door opens and she walks out first and straight into the first room. (This is not our room!) It's one of those old hotels where you have to lock the door yourself, and they didn't. So, immediately my brother and I make a run for our room. After a couple of turns, we are in our room safe and sound, drunk-girl is gone.

A good 10-15 minutes later, we hear drunk-girl in the hallway. Next thing I know she is banging on our door, WTF, how did she find us! I tell my brother to not answer it, but after I while, he goes to answer it, saying he's going to tell her to fuck-off. He opens the door, lets her in, and in she comes in holding a bunch of beer. (I asked later, why he let her in, and he said, duh, she had beer). That's right, she went into the wrong room, saw a bunch of beer, grabbed it, and went looking for us. Since we disappeared, she went to the front desk, and he told her where the two Americans were staying.

So we are drinking the beer, and enjoying drunk-girl's ramblings. She's back in town to see her father. He's disappointed about her being a fuck-up, and wants to help her get back on track. She tells us that she'the like to fuck both of us, so she can tell her Dad why she was late. She said that we could get her pregnant if we like because that would [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) her Dad off. No thanks! Then, she finds out that we are brothers. She says that she has to fuck the both of us now, she's never done brothers at the same time (I guess she's done them separately, no surprise there). She pushes the twin beds together with me in it (I'm a big guy) , then jumps in between us and takes her shirt off. Okay, at this point, resistance is futile, we're in. I break out the camera, and we start taking off her clothes and snapping pics. We're going to town on this girl, my brother is doing her doggie while she's sucking me off. We switch positions a few times, with one of us taking occasional breaks to snap pics. She really gets off on fucking while having her pic taken, her enthusiasm peaks. We're both using condoms, especially after her pregnant remarks. She complains about the condoms, and tells us to take them off. We have her on her back, my brother standing on the floor with her legs up fucking her. I too, am standing with her sucking me. So I take the condom off, and let her continue to suck. Right before I pop, I pull out and spray her face. Shortly after that, my brother pulls out, takes the condom off, and shoots his load onto her belly.

After, we tell her she can shower and leave. My brother tells her that real cold and mean, so she will get the point. She doesn't. She gets into the shower and we try to go to bed. Of course, she doesn't want to leave. Pass out already, damn! She climbs into bed with me and tries to start back up. So I decide to have fun with her. I sit on the edge of the bed and tell her to suck my dick. She complies. Let's see how far she will go. I start giving her commands, take it all in, farther, suck on my balls, now lick my asshole. She hesitates, I tell her again, and she does it. Wow, this is pretty cool. Next, it gets a little weird. While sucking, she takes my hands and puts it around her neck. I think she wants me to choke her! I'm very reluctant to comply. All I can picture is talking to the police, and she has bruises on her neck. After more insistence, I choke her carefully. She likes it, and she takes my dick out of her mouth, and says, come on big man, do it strong. So I do it harder, and a funny thing happens, I'm enjoying the shit out of this! It's kind of a power trip for me, it's a weird feeling, but I'm ashamed to say I like it. It's a powerful turn-on. Who would have known? I never thought that I would be so into it. Now I want to be a little creative. I take her to over to the window, and open the curtains and window. I stick her head partially out window with her head on the windowsill. I straddle her and stick my dick down her throat. She of course enjoys this. Drunk-girl is fun and down to do anything! The windowsill fuck was uncomfortable position, so I bring her back in and let her finish the job. She swallows the load, and we crash.

Next morning we wake up, and she starts talking in Swedish. Then she is all, oh, you're American? At this point, I figure she is going to be embarrassed and try to split. She asks us what happened, and we tell her. Turns out she's not embarrassed, once she realized she fucked two brothers, she was happy and proud! Okay, drunk or sober, this girl got some issues. Then she asked the question that would be quoted for years, 'Who came on my face? ' Too awesome! After a good laugh my brother jumps in the shower. Then she says to me, you look like you want to fuck me again. And I say, no, you're going to suck my dick. She sitting on the bed, and I lay her down and then straddle her, lift her head up, and stick my dick in. She goes straight to work. This is quite the turn-on, having a girl do whatever, whenever. I quickly shoot my load down her throat. Afterwards she gets up, gets dressed, and walks out the door forever.

The other 2 nights we were in town, we hit up the bars, but never saw drunk-girl again. We had a good time, we were the only Americans in town, and I love that. We didn't manage to hook up with any other locals. If they had any P4P action, we didn't see it, but we didn't ask anyone if they had it either. What was disappointing was the lack of hot women. Never saw one girl above a 7. The Swedish blonde bombshell myth was busted on our trip.

Eros74
05-29-11, 15:50
Yibkeith,

Nice report, I like when things go in this way, you do not expect nothing and you end to have a night to remember.

So far as you saw, regular girls are easy going in Sweden or you just had very lucky with the drunk-one?

Mr Private
06-27-11, 22:05
Back in September 2005, my brother and I were working in Germany, and whenever we had a long weekend, we would try to go somewhere we haven't been to before. We found a dirt-cheap ticket on Ryan Air to Stockholm. However, if you're familiar with Ryan Air they don't really fly into big cities, they fly into hole-in-wall towns kinda near the city you want. So, our tickets were from Hahn to Nyköping. But there was an even bigger problem, no rooms in Stockholm, reasonably priced ones at least. It turns out that in Stockholm, Sweden was playing Czech in soccer, and there was some international doctor convention of some sort. After a bunch of searching, we got a room in Norrköping, which is even further from Stockholm. Nevertheless, it's a good-sized city, and we figured we could visit Stockholm during the day and party in Norrköping at night.

We arrived into Norrköping a little before midnight. After checking in to the hotel, we quickly headed to the bars, since they close at 1. At the second bar, while chatting up the cute brunette bartender, this drunk off her ass girl approaches us and starts talking. She's mainly telling us how much of a loser her ex-boyfriend is, and how she's in town to meet her father, and how's she not looking forward to it. She was about 5'6'.130 lbs, long straight blond hair, blue eyes, and see-cups. She was an average, plain-looking girl, about a 6. 5 body and face. Nothing special, nothing bad. Or as my brother would say, you wouldn't kick her out of bed, but you wouldn't go chasing after her. While her drunken ramblings were funny, she was too wasted to pursue. It looked like she would pass out at any minute.

The bar closed so we headed out. Drunk-girl was asking where we were going. We said we were going back to our hotel, she said she needed more to drink. She decided to follow us, and all we wanted to do is to shake her, no good could come from hanging out with this gir. The three of us make it to the hotel a couple of blocks away. She heads to the front desk to ask for liquor, we go the elevator. The guy tells her the bar is closed and she makes it to the elevator before we could make our escape. On the elevator, my brother and I are looking at each other, saying how are we going to ditch this girl. We get to our floor, the door opens and she walks out first and straight into the first room. (This is not our room!) It's one of those old hotels where you have to lock the door yourself, and they didn't. So, immediately my brother and I make a run for our room. After a couple of turns, we are in our room safe and sound, drunk-girl is gone.

A good 10-15 minutes later, we hear drunk-girl in the hallway. Next thing I know she is banging on our door, WTF, how did she find us! I tell my brother to not answer it, but after I while, he goes to answer it, saying he's going to tell her to fuck-off. He opens the door, lets her in, and in she comes in holding a bunch of beer. (I asked later, why he let her in, and he said, duh, she had beer). That's right, she went into the wrong room, saw a bunch of beer, grabbed it, and went looking for us. Since we disappeared, she went to the front desk, and he told her where the two Americans were staying.

So we are drinking the beer, and enjoying drunk-girl's ramblings. She's back in town to see her father. He's disappointed about her being a fuck-up, and wants to help her get back on track. She tells us that she'the like to fuck both of us, so she can tell her Dad why she was late. She said that we could get her pregnant if we like because that would [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) her Dad off. No thanks! Then, she finds out that we are brothers. She says that she has to fuck the both of us now, she's never done brothers at the same time (I guess she's done them separately, no surprise there). She pushes the twin beds together with me in it (I'm a big guy) , then jumps in between us and takes her shirt off. Okay, at this point, resistance is futile, we're in. I break out the camera, and we start taking off her clothes and snapping pics. We're going to town on this girl, my brother is doing her doggie while she's sucking me off. We switch positions a few times, with one of us taking occasional breaks to snap pics. She really gets off on fucking while having her pic taken, her enthusiasm peaks. We're both using condoms, especially after her pregnant remarks. She complains about the condoms, and tells us to take them off. We have her on her back, my brother standing on the floor with her legs up fucking her. I too, am standing with her sucking me. So I take the condom off, and let her continue to suck. Right before I pop, I pull out and spray her face. Shortly after that, my brother pulls out, takes the condom off, and shoots his load onto her belly.

After, we tell her she can shower and leave. My brother tells her that real cold and mean, so she will get the point. She doesn't. She gets into the shower and we try to go to bed. Of course, she doesn't want to leave. Pass out already, damn! She climbs into bed with me and tries to start back up. So I decide to have fun with her. I sit on the edge of the bed and tell her to suck my dick. She complies. Let's see how far she will go. I start giving her commands, take it all in, farther, suck on my balls, now lick my asshole. She hesitates, I tell her again, and she does it. Wow, this is pretty cool. Next, it gets a little weird. While sucking, she takes my hands and puts it around her neck. I think she wants me to choke her! I'm very reluctant to comply. All I can picture is talking to the police, and she has bruises on her neck. After more insistence, I choke her carefully. She likes it, and she takes my dick out of her mouth, and says, come on big man, do it strong. So I do it harder, and a funny thing happens, I'm enjoying the shit out of this! It's kind of a power trip for me, it's a weird feeling, but I'm ashamed to say I like it. It's a powerful turn-on. Who would have known? I never thought that I would be so into it. Now I want to be a little creative. I take her to over to the window, and open the curtains and window. I stick her head partially out window with her head on the windowsill. I straddle her and stick my dick down her throat. She of course enjoys this. Drunk-girl is fun and down to do anything! The windowsill fuck was uncomfortable position, so I bring her back in and let her finish the job. She swallows the load, and we crash.

Next morning we wake up, and she starts talking in Swedish. Then she is all, oh, you're American? At this point, I figure she is going to be embarrassed and try to split. She asks us what happened, and we tell her. Turns out she's not embarrassed, once she realized she fucked two brothers, she was happy and proud! Okay, drunk or sober, this girl got some issues. Then she asked the question that would be quoted for years, 'Who came on my face? ' Too awesome! After a good laugh my brother jumps in the shower. Then she says to me, you look like you want to fuck me again. And I say, no, you're going to suck my dick. She sitting on the bed, and I lay her down and then straddle her, lift her head up, and stick my dick in. She goes straight to work. This is quite the turn-on, having a girl do whatever, whenever. I quickly shoot my load down her throat. Afterwards she gets up, gets dressed, and walks out the door forever.

The other 2 nights we were in town, we hit up the bars, but never saw drunk-girl again. We had a good time, we were the only Americans in town, and I love that. We didn't manage to hook up with any other locals. If they had any P4P action, we didn't see it, but we didn't ask anyone if they had it either. What was disappointing was the lack of hot women. Never saw one girl above a 7. The Swedish blonde bombshell myth was busted on our trip. This sounds just like my town =) I would really love to see some of thoose pics of that drunkgirl, I am from Norrköping.

Great Wall
03-29-13, 06:42
What options do you have in Skelleftea?

Antex
05-15-13, 17:05
What options do you have in Skelleftea?Not very much unfortunately, but you might try The pink pages http://forum4.aimoo.com/eskort/Sverige-1-97039 If you're able to read Swedish.

Antex

TeddyBears
02-01-21, 00:20
Had a very pleasant time with a girl who call herself Nikkithai just google her name and escort Malmö and you will find her contact information and review from sites as sex-tjejer.com and rosasidan. Se.

As her name mentions she is a girl from Thailand she claims to be 25, she is super petite with perfect enhanced tits for her size, really friendly although she is a bit shy but I thought that was a bit charming. I wouldn't say that she is very professional in the art of fucking but I had a really nice time her. She offers OWO.

Note that in Sweden it is illegal to buy sex but not to sell, I would advise anyone to take the girl on outcall since the police sometimes monitors the girls apartment. If you have the girl to come to your hotel then I would advise you to stay at a hotel without reception, because often the staff at the hotel calls the police if they get suspicious.

Happy mongering!

Bonerx2
05-28-22, 20:09
I'll be visiting Helsingborg in June. Any tips, thoughts, on fun in the area?