PDA

View Full Version : Zurich

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

StevieW
04-06-17, 12:40
I was passing through Zurich the other day and staying just the one night. Coincidentally, the hotel I'd booked was the da Vinci, just above a club called Haifisch. Apparently this was a strip club. Well, I was with a girl, who's just a friend, but she's not my girlfriend. So I couldn't really check out this club properly. But a quick glance through the window and not a lot going on. Anyone have an idea about this place? Just a strip club or is there more going on here?

Anyway, later in the evening I'm taking a walk with my non girlfriend and we pass by another two clubs Dolce Vita and Calypso. Are these syrup clubs as well? There was a girl standing at the entrance to Calypso smoking, I assumed she was one of the hostesses. Very pretty face and very nice curvy body (but not curvy as in fat). If I was on my own I definitely would have tried to follow up. These two clubs were on Niederdorfstrasse.

Gone midnight, we're back at the hotel and I pop out just to get some water from the kiosk. I get stopped twice by a couple of SW. The first was average looking but big tits. Even through the huge coat she was wearing due to the weather, you could see they were huge; she even grabbed both my hands and held them against her tits. The second one was better looking, not as good as the girl from Calypso though, and had smaller tits. They were both very insistent, unlike the SWs I've seen in Geneva. Both saying they had rooms nearby, and they could offer BJ and sex and more. Unfortunately, I had to decline, but as an afterthought I should have tried to get some info from them like prices and exactly what they could offer.

I'm going to have to arrange another trip soon just to check out the scene here properly.

Fijiman
04-06-17, 19:04
I was passing through Zurich the other day and staying just the one night. Coincidentally, the hotel I'd booked was the da Vinci, just above a club called Haifisch. Apparently this was a strip club. Well, I was with a girl, who's just a friend, but she's not my girlfriend. So I couldn't really check out this club properly. But a quick glance through the window and not a lot going on. Anyone have an idea about this place? Just a strip club or is there more going on here?

Anyway, later in the evening I'm taking a walk with my non girlfriend and we pass by another two clubs Dolce Vita and Calypso. Are these syrup clubs as well? There was a girl standing at the entrance to Calypso smoking, I assumed she was one of the hostesses. Very pretty face and very nice curvy body (but not curvy as in fat). If I was on my own I definitely would have tried to follow up. These two clubs were on Niederdorfstrasse.

Gone midnight, we're back at the hotel and I pop out just to get some water from the kiosk. I get stopped twice by a couple of SW. The first was average looking but big tits. Even through the huge coat she was wearing due to the weather, you could see they were huge; she even grabbed both my hands and held them against her tits. The second one was better looking, not as good as the girl from Calypso though, and had smaller tits. They were both very insistent, unlike the SWs I've seen in Geneva. Both saying they had rooms nearby, and they could offer BJ and sex and more. Unfortunately, I had to decline, but as an afterthought I should have tried to get some info from them like prices and exactly what they could offer.

I'm going to have to arrange another trip soon just to check out the scene here properly.These are shitty strip clubs in the Niederhof (old town) area. There are others (shittier) near the Langstrasse. You can expect girls who try to get you to buy overpriced drinks, and otherwise try to drain your wallet while providing minimal satisfaction. Basically, tourist clip joints for those who don't use the internet or go to discussion boards.

For Zurich City, here are your reliable options.
Beatrice Privat.
Club Aphrodisia (hot girls, but many are party girls fixated on side business of selling coke).
About Hands (massage).
Club Diskret (pictures tend to be outdated).

For a low cost option, you can get a streetwalker at Langstrasse area for 50-100 CHF. If that's your scene, I'd suggest go to Restaurant Sonne in the evening. They have a great cover band (most of the girls there will be 100 chf for 30 min). But not the most attractive ladies.

30 minutes outside of Zurich City the best clubs are.
Club Globe (9 or 14 train to Schwerzenbach).
Club Life or Bumsalp (9,14 or other trains to Dubendorf, get off at Zurich Stettbach station).

Regards.
FJ.

Fijiman
04-06-17, 20:57
... (most of the girls there will be 100 chf for 30 min). But not the most attractive ladies.

Sorry this ^^wasn't clear.
The standard rate for all girls is 100 chf for 30 minutes. They take you to a room upstairs.
However most of the girls are not that attractive.

P.S. I frequently go here, just to listen to the Philipino cover band. It really is quite good.

Hank Moody 69
04-06-17, 22:33
Aphrodisia (Saturday about 10 pm. Midnight).

I finally made it. And I don't like it. 3 punters and 18-20 girls on arrival. Most average, a few 8+. It was very smoky and awkward. After a while I picked a girl. She told me she likes to party, I said I don't, and I should have moved on at that point. She was friendly and talkative, so I went to the room. It was a bad choice. She tells me she's leaving the business in a couple of days, I'll probably be her last, blah blah blah. She talked so much and had a huge number of rules. I don't remember her name, but apparently it doesn't matter. Afterwards the club was equal parts punters and girls. I hung around for 30 minutes and identified the 2 best-looking girls there. One seemed to have a nice personality. I won't be going back due to the atmosphere, focus on partying, and overall bad experience.

Total damage: 280 CHF.

Globe (Sunday noon - 10 pm).

Everything was as expected. I did 3 sessions and relaxed all day. I always ask for a room on the 2nd floor now. I prefer the French styling and real beds.

Daisy: A pretty blonde natural Romanian, age 22. I may have confused her with Cleo on my previous trip. They look a lot alike. The massage went well and the session went smoothly. I was so much happier with the experience vs. Aphrodisia the night before that I didn't pace myself. She was in no rush, so we cuddled for a few minutes until my time was up.

Cleo: I remembered having a great session with this attractive blonde Romanian with the tight body, so as soon as I was ready to go again I approached her. I gave her a great massage, and then she asked for a bit more. We were totally in sync the whole session, so it was extremely pleasant. We showered and I hit the buffet one more time before 5 pm.

Amy: One of the most beautiful girls in the club. I saved her for last and hoped she would be available because the third session is always harder. Wow! She loved the massage and also asked for more. I got the French wine-themed room for the first time, which I liked. I highly recommend DATY. She presumably had an orgasm. I let her do most of the work at first, and we changed positions several times. Time started running out, so I went for a standing rear-entry position with her bracing on the bed. It worked. All in all, this was the best session of the day.

I had to laugh. At one point Kate walked up to me and said "I'm Kate. I remember you. We had a session several months ago. " I confirmed and made a note to find her later. I hardly saw her again, but did alright.

Total damage: 545 CHF (95 cover + 3 x 150 sessions & tips).

I'm in town for a few more days, and will go back to Globe and might try Club Life or Bumsalp.

StevieW
04-06-17, 23:21
P.S. I frequently go here, just to listen to the Philipino cover band. It really is quite good.They have a Filipino cover band in Zurich? Didn't really expect that.

I'll have a closer look at your suggestions the next time I plan on a solo trip there.

Cheers.

KaveMan
04-06-17, 23:30
Club Aphrodisia (hot girls, but many are party girls fixated on side business of selling coke)...Fiji,

Any more intel about this?

I heard same from a Gal (half Russian blond from London) at Globe I sessioned with; who used to work at Aphro and said lots Aphro girls are on coke.

Seemed truthful as I have seen her over 1-2 yrs and she's well spoken.

KaveMan
04-06-17, 23:43
I was passing through Zurich ..I was with a girl, who's just a friend, but she's not my girlfriendThat's like bringing sand to the beach.

Fijiman
04-07-17, 09:21
Fiji,

Any more intel about this?

I heard same from a Gal (half Russian blond from London) at Globe I sessioned with; who used to work at Aphro and said lots Aphro girls are on coke.

Seemed truthful as I have seen her over 1-2 yrs and she's well spoken.Hi KM.

It's 100 chf if you buy for the girl, or 200 chf if for a client's use. If seen maybe 12 girls at Aphrodisia, and 4 of them offered it out of the blue at the beginning of the session. The last of the 4 times I bought it for a girl. In contrast I've seen 50+ different girls at other clubs and only one time was it offered (at Bumsalp, coincidentally a sister club to Aphrodisia).

I don't judge from a moral point or even a health perspective. It just makes it more difficult to have a good session for me if I'm not a party guy and I don't know which girl wants (needs?) that to get crazy in the room.

FJ.

Zantan
04-07-17, 22:42
Hello friends,

Wanted to seek inputs if you had Friday most of second half and Saturday whole day how would you space that.

Afro: Friday evening night or Saturday evening night? Which is better?

Globe: Saturday whole day or Friday most of the day? What is better?

Any other great club to check out? : for instance if I want to do one club on Friday and two on Saturday how should I structure it.

Belbo
04-08-17, 10:40
Hi KM.

It's 100 chf if you buy for the girl, or 200 chf if for a client's use. If seen maybe 12 girls at Aphrodisia, and 4 of them offered it out of the blue at the beginning of the session. The last of the 4 times I bought it for a girl. In contrast I've seen 50+ different girls at other clubs and only one time was it offered (at Bumsalp, coincidentally a sister club to Aphrodisia).

I don't judge from a moral point or even a health perspective. It just makes it more difficult to have a good session for me if I'm not a party guy and I don't know which girl wants (needs?) that to get crazy in the room.

FJ.Hi Fijiman,

I have read and heard from other sources this story; I am not surprised, I take for granted that the white powder is just a part of this world (and I do not believe Globe or other clubs are different).

It a powerful weapon to have the girl lose her inhibition, some girls need it to be able to do this very tough job, some customers have an habit as well (just to make sure they spend the session laughing like idiots and there will be no sex at all).

In Aphro the parties (kind of orgy, I. E 3 customers and 3 or more girls) are something common and I have been always sure that there was something more than alcohol and sex.

What I can tell you (and I have a very long list of girls I have been with) is that no girl has ever offered me coke, never, neither in Aphro not in Globe, even a couple of girls I could read from the way they behaved and the expression of the eyes that they were regular consumer of the nose candy.

Regarding Aphro, I have not been there often this year, but I have noticed a slightly decline in the quality of girls, maybe due to the huge number of girls, who are normally present; however, you'll find always a sufficient numbers of 9 and at least a couple of 10 to spend there a nice evening.

Belbo
04-08-17, 16:27
Hello friends,

Wanted to seek inputs if you had Friday most of second half and Saturday whole day how would you space that.

Afro: Friday evening night or Saturday evening night? Which is better?

Globe: Saturday whole day or Friday most of the day? What is better?

Any other great club to check out? : for instance if I want to do one club on Friday and two on Saturday how should I structure it.Globe is more or less the same, Aphro is way better on Friday than Saturday (best days are Tuesday to Thursday).

I suggest you go to Aphro on Friday after 17 PM, then you spent Saturday at Globe.

KaveMan
04-08-17, 17:45
Wanted to seek inputs if you had Friday most of second half and Saturday whole day how would you space that.FRI: You want to go to Aphro about 7 pm to midnight; Fri is peak night and the top talent will be there.

SAT: You want to arrive at Globe after 2 pm and stay until 10 pm.

Sat night in Zurich is considered "date or party night" and all make plans with friends or girlfriends.

I spent for 4 Sat nights in Aphro and they were all half full; slow vibe and lower LU quality.

Fijiman
04-09-17, 13:38
Hi Fijiman,

I have read and heard from other sources this story; I am not surprised, I take for granted that the white powder is just a part of this world (and I do not believe Globe or other clubs are different).

It a powerful weapon to have the girl lose her inhibition, some girls need it to be able to do this very tough job, some customers have an habit as well (just to make sure they spend the session laughing like idiots and there will be no sex at all).

In Aphro the parties (kind of orgy, I. E 3 customers and 3 or more girls) are something common and I have been always sure that there was something more than alcohol and sex.

What I can tell you (and I have a very long list of girls I have been with) is that no girl has ever offered me coke, never, neither in Aphro not in Globe, even a couple of girls I could read from the way they behaved and the expression of the eyes that they were regular consumer of the nose candy.

Regarding Aphro, I have not been there often this year, but I have noticed a slightly decline in the quality of girls, maybe due to the huge number of girls, who are normally present; however, you'll find always a sufficient numbers of 9 and at least a couple of 10 to spend there a nice evening.Hi JB,

Fair enough. Maybe I pick girls who are the party type, (or maybe I just look like that type, LOL).

In fairness to Aphro, with their mid town location they tend to get a lot of clients who are either locals who are coming from a nightclub, or from out of town and who were previously out for afterwork drinks. So not a surprise there would be more partying at Aphro.

Regards.

FJ.

KaveMan
04-09-17, 20:10
One clarification, if known?

Are these orgies "real" (IE, all partners can switch with no extra cost?) or just 3 couples having sex separately in same same room and enjoying liquor / drugs.

Would be a huge bargain if you could pay the CHF 280 and bang three girls; I would even do with strangers.

BackpackBrian
04-09-17, 23:00
Just wondering if Laura (Polish, really tan with lots of oil) still works at Globe? I see her pic is still on the site, but I haven't seen her on the daily schedule for months.

StevieW
04-09-17, 23:00
That's like bringing sand to the beach.Nope. That's like taking a friend sightseeing.

BackpackBrian
04-09-17, 23:02
Does anyone know if the girls will pull guys onto stage and do a public show with them? If yes, do the guys have to pay?

On the website, in the new video, I see a guy on stage having sex.

Also do they do public lesbian or couple shows on stage? I was reading this forum and some say yes but I'd like to confirm.

Hank Moody 69
04-09-17, 23:19
Globe (Friday, 7 - 11 pm).

It was a slow night. I saw Kate immediately, and told her I would survey the room and be right back. I was stopped by Helen for a minute and Kate was gone when I returned. So I checked out Denisa (neu).

Denisa is very slim with sharp features. She looks young. She seemed eager to get a massage, so we got to it. We used LE Sauvignon again. It was a good session, but she seemed a little disappointed when I checked the time to ensure we kept it to 30 minutes. She showered quickly and complained of being cold.

Several girls stopped by while I rested, including Chris & Patricia, Vivien (neu, pretty nice), and Kassy.

Eventually Zara (neu) came over and wasn't bothered that I was relaxing. We talked for awhile and she said it's her second day in the club. Apparently she worked at a strip club in London and had a few clients on the side. She is 23, from Bulgaria, and a little bigger than I prefer, but she's cute and friendly, and we had good chemistry. I was very explicit about the free massage then session deal since she's so new. Once again romancing the new girl paid off. She let me finger her (one finger limit) during the BJ, providing lube. It really seemed to get her going. First she rode me, alternating fast and slow, then I took over and worked through a progression of positions. It was very pleasurable. She does her kegels. No time to waste, we cleaned up and ran downstairs. The shower was playful, and she was pretty thankful.

I was done for the night, so I ran upstairs and wolfed down some food. I sat down to rest and a girl came right over. I told her I was done for the night and she excused herself. Then Daisy jumped in my lap and started kissing me. I told her I was about to leave, so she asked for a massage. I could hardly turn her down, so I obliged.

Globe (Sunday, 12 - 10 pm).

Daisy: Why not start with a sure thing? We went to Moulin Rouge. Since I finished early in our first session, I tried to prolong this one and lost the magic. I ended up extending to a 45 minute session. We ended up eating together and she popped up a few more times through the day to play with me.

Beatris (neu): She mistook me from across the room for someone she had sessioned with. She was attractive (long black hair) with a nice attitude, and said she's been at the club 3 months off and on. We did my usual massage and session in Moulin Rouge again. It went well and we got pretty sweaty because we didn't use the fan. We both had some water and then showered.

I figured I was done for the day. It's been that kind of week. I finally checked out the terrace. It's fine, but there were five naked guys up there, so I went back inside. I did the sauna and hot tub, and sat near the kino for a while. Several girls stopped by. Larissa and Emanuela? Came together and made a strong pitch that we should all session together. I usually don't do that. I talked for 20+ minutes with Larissa, and really liked her, but she said it was both or none. The club was dead around 7:30, so I ate dinner and went back to my spot. They started playing the girls' songs to get some action.

Daria (neu): I could tell immediately that she had danced in a strip club. She gave an excellent performance with a variety of moves. Men were standing all around the stage. I thought, "Maybe if I could session with her later. " For whatever reason, when she left the stage, she walked around the front and ended up walking straight towards me. I motioned for her to come over. There was a man following 1 step behind. Well, I won.

Daria is very short, with a short black ponytail and an easy-going personality. She has been working at Globe for 2 weeks. We talked briefly, and moved to the massage. She supplied oil, and I gave her a good one. Her little ass is very round and beautiful. Up to Cafe LE Fleur where we made the bed squeak. Given my usual difficulty with a third session, I didn't hold back. It was awesome. Daria suggested she could give me a massage on the way to the room, so I said, "after, if there's time. " We had 5 minutes left, so she cleaned me up and made good on the massage. It was pretty soft, but relaxing. I'm not complaining. We spent a bunch of time in the shower giving each other proper washes.

By the way, a girl told me Zara is already gone. I saw Nichole near the end of the night and was sad I missed out. She and I were both very busy.

HarvestBoi
04-10-17, 03:53
Globe (Friday, 7 - 11 pm).

Once again romancing the new girl paid off. She let me finger her (one finger limit) during the BJ, providing lube. It really seemed to get her going.I loved Globe when I visited but was disappointed at how hard it was to finger a girl, which up there in importance with BBBJ and DFK for me. Still it's the best high-end line up I've seen anywhere (been to Colombia, Peru and NW Germany. Sao Paulo and Madrid are next and I'm taking suggestions for other venues).

I finally did get what I want from a Brazillera and on a second go with a Hungarian. That girl from Budapest was so fine I regret I didn't get her number. I'm sure I could have made her very happy for a few nights LOL.

Hb.

Fijiman
04-10-17, 05:52
I loved Globe when I visited but was disappointed at how hard it was to finger a girl, which up there in importance with BBBJ and DFK for me. .I find most girls won't let you finger them without using a condom. But if I find if I whisper something like "just a suggestion, but if I use a condom, maybe it will be nice for you if I gently use my finger? Then usually the answer is yes.

Fijiman
04-10-17, 05:55
Does anyone know if the girls will pull guys onto stage and do a public show with them? If yes, do the guys have to pay?

On the website, in the new video, I see a guy on stage having sex.

Also do they do public lesbian or couple shows on stage? I was reading this forum and some say yes but I'd like to confirm.Yes, public lesbian / couple shows. Usually just on busier nights (Fri / Sat) and around 11 pm or so.

In the past they used to invite guys who wanted to come up on stage. I did it once. Didn't have to pay. But I think now they mostly just use one or two preselected guys they know.

Side now, if the stage is empty you are permitted to go on up there and start dancing by yourself. You might even find a girl will come up and join you.

FJ.

HarvestBoi
04-10-17, 07:03
I'm not wearing a condom in my finger LOL.

I find most girls won't let you finger them without using a condom. But if I find if I whisper something like "just a suggestion, but if I use a condom, maybe it will be nice for you if I gently use my finger? Then usually the answer is yes.

Zantan
04-10-17, 08:10
FRI: You want to go to Aphro about 7 pm to midnight; Fri is peak night and the top talent will be there.

SAT: You want to arrive at Globe after 2 pm and stay until 10 pm.

Sat night in Zurich is considered "date or party night" and all make plans with friends or girlfriends.

I spent for 4 Sat nights in Aphro and they were all half full; slow vibe and lower LU quality.Thanks Kaveman. Also one question, how is club rogue, how are the quality of girls and also standard session quality compared to globe. I have been to Globe twice. The first time was awesome but about a year ago when I went the second time it was pretty sad from a quality of girls standpoint, and hence my worry and question.

Belbo
04-10-17, 08:51
One clarification, if known?

Are these orgies "real" (IE, all partners can switch with no extra cost?) or just 3 couples having sex separately in same same room and enjoying liquor / drugs.

Would be a huge bargain if you could pay the CHF 280 and bang three girls; I would even do with strangers.As I I'm not into this kind of stuff and never done a party, I can not not answer, I just don't know.

But you have aroused my curiosity and in my next visit I'll ask either the girls or the manager.

Sirioja
04-10-17, 10:39
Not the best rooms at Globe or History, compare to rooms with window for good daylight at LR or Sharks. I love chalets, outside at Sharks.

At Globe, I like New York discotheque light room on first floor, I also like 2 chalets on first floor. First room on the right, on second floor, with mirror, I think Moulin Rouge, is also not bad, even a bit dark, better for me than French wine Sauvignon room, which is next on the right. I enjoy full light to look at skin quality and pink flesh when DATY.

Good light and beauty make eyes and brain pleasure.

Fijiman
04-10-17, 16:14
I'm not wearing a condom in my finger LOL.Fair enough.

But because many guys have hands (and especially fingernails) that are less than hygienic, most of the girls have gotten yeast infections / etc at some point and so now they are careful.

KaveMan
04-10-17, 17:15
Thanks Kaveman. Also one question, how is club rogue, how are the quality of girls and also standard session quality compared to globe.My main issue with Rouge was location.

It's on same train line as Globe; but requires a bus; then you have to walk 1+km through a residential living area and finally it's in a corporate business park.

Inside was just one very large round bar and 100% of girls staring at you. Quality seemed maybe 10% lower than Globe.

Main issue was you couldn't "cruise" and see Gals all over club either relaxing or live sex or naked (all are in lingerie).

I stayed for 45 min and was allowed to leave without paying for drinks.

Then back outside and more walking (in rain) to flag down bus on busy highway and train.

Lost about 4 hours in this exercise; which on 3 day trip was a disaster.

KaveMan
04-10-17, 17:59
I find most girls won't let you finger them without using a condom. But if I find if I whisper something like "just a suggestion,If you say: "I would like to massage your swollen g-spot" with cool, confident authority of a Beverly Hills Gynecologist, I found they let you.

Spongy little button on inside front-wall of vagina works like magic; some like to clean your finger with with cleaning-wipe before too.

Samplerr
04-10-17, 19:49
My main issue with Rouge was location.
It's on same train line as Globe; but requires a bus; then you have to walk 1+km through a residential living area and finally it's in a corporate business park.
Lost about 4 hours in this exercise; which on 3 day trip was a disaster.It's less than 10 minutes walk from Oerlikon train station, or a shorter walk from the 11 tram's Hallenstadion stop.

Belbo
04-10-17, 21:58
My main issue with Rouge was location.

Inside was just one very large round bar and 100% of girls staring at you. Quality seemed maybe 10% lower than Globe.

Main issue was you couldn't "cruise" and see Gals all over club either relaxing or live sex or naked (all are in lingerie).

I stayed for 45 min and was allowed to leave without paying for drinks.

Then back outside and more walking (in rain) to flag down bus on busy highway and train.

Lost about 4 hours in this exercise; which on 3 day trip was a disaster.Hi Kaveman,

Are you sure you are not confusing Rouge with Life?

Rouge is a very beautiful, small sauna club, with the best rooms (like a 5 stars hotel) in Zürich, where you pay an entrance fee and it located in Oerlikon (10 minutes walk from the Station, in front of the Trade Show buiding); level of girls honestly inferior to Globe / Aphrodisia, but from time to time you can find a gem there. My info are not updated, as last time I was there more than 1 year ago.

KaveMan
04-11-17, 00:12
Hi Kaveman,

Are you sure you are not confusing Rouge with Life?..Yes, it's Club Life.

Sorry Monday. Still hungover.

DonDonato
04-11-17, 23:19
I was in club Aphrodisia two times in last two years. It was the same every time. I've had a cup of coffee and a coke, sitting there about one hour and looking in average looking girls. I haven't see any stunners in this club. Best looking working girl was maybe 6/10. My visits were in daytime, around 4 pm. Maybe it's better situation in evening.

Mnemonic22
04-13-17, 02:15
I will be arriving in Zurich on Sunday afternoon and departing on Monday evening. I was hoping to check out About Hands to work the knots out with a real massage and the kinks out with a real massage. It looks like they may be closed from Friday thru Monday based on the banner image on their website. Anyone with a better understanding of German would be a huge help (link to image below).

https://www.abouthands.com/images/content/2017_04_ostern_de.jpg

But it got me thinking, are there any other establishments going to have the same closures due to the Easter holiday? If About Hands is closed, I suppose Adana is an option (have visited before) or can skip past the knots to the 'kinks' and hit Globe. I just know Globe and About Hands are linked, so didn't if Globe might be closed as well.

I really don't want to have to wait until the end of the week when I return to Zurich to have some fun. And really don't want the boredom of sitting around with no play time on Monday if I can avoid it. Any help would be appreciated. I have emailed all three groups without a response yet.

Fijiman
04-13-17, 18:54
I will be arriving in Zurich on Sunday afternoon and departing on Monday evening. I was hoping to check out About Hands to work the knots out with a real massage and the kinks out with a real massage. It looks like they may be closed from Friday thru Monday based on the banner image on their website. Anyone with a better understanding of German would be a huge help (link to image below).

https://www.abouthands.com/images/content/2017_04_ostern_de.jpg

But it got me thinking, are there any other establishments going to have the same closures due to the Easter holiday? If About Hands is closed, I suppose Adana is an option (have visited before) or can skip past the knots to the 'kinks' and hit Globe. I just know Globe and About Hands are linked, so didn't if Globe might be closed as well.

I really don't want to have to wait until the end of the week when I return to Zurich to have some fun. And really don't want the boredom of sitting around with no play time on Monday if I can avoid it. Any help would be appreciated. I have emailed all three groups without a response yet.Yes, AboutHands is closed. Per the daily schedule, nobody is booked Fri to Mon. They only have 8 or 10 girls total who work there, and only 3-5 on schedule any day. Not a surprise they would be closed for Easter.

https://www.abouthands.ch/en/tagesplan.php

Aphro is open as usual (always closed Sunday), but opens only at 4 pm on Easter Monday.
Club Globe no change. Open all weekend with normal hours.
Don't know about others.

Regards.

FJ.

Mnemonic22
04-14-17, 04:53
Yes, AboutHands is closed. Per the daily schedule, nobody is booked Fri to Mon. They only have 8 or 10 girls total who work there, and only 3-5 on schedule any day. Not a surprise they would be closed for Easter.

https://www.abouthands.ch/en/tagesplan.php

Aphro is open as usual (always closed Sunday), but opens only at 4 pm on Easter Monday.
Club Globe no change. Open all weekend with normal hours.
Don't know about others.

Regards.

FJ.Fiji,

Thanks a ton, that was my conclusion as well, but wanted someone to verify.

I have swapped emails with Andana as well and they are open both days. I haven't been to Andana in a couple of years, so don't know the line up. Any recent reviews or recommendations for the peanut gallery?

M.

Fijiman
04-15-17, 14:56
Fiji,

Thanks a ton, that was my conclusion as well, but wanted someone to verify.

I have swapped emails with Andana as well and they are open both days. I haven't been to Andana in a couple of years, so don't know the line up. Any recent reviews or recommendations for the peanut gallery?

M.Hi Mn,

Sorry, no. Only went tp Andana once. Don't have any recommendations. Enjoy!

Regards.
FJ.

PGTour
04-16-17, 17:18
Am back at the end of this month for 3 days, any new news on which current ladies offer Anal. Thanks.

MrExperienced
04-22-17, 17:28
I went to this horrible establishment in Dubendorf a few months ago. On entry a surly looking Albanian eyes you up and down and then tosses a watch like instrument at you that tracks your drinks etc. No "welcome, here's how this place works, etc". You go upstairs and kind of find the change room yourself, very creepy atmosphere overall particularly if you're used to places like Globe, Aphro etc.

The women are mainly. The Albanian bodybuilders roam the club like jail guards and keep a close eye on everyone and the place basically feels like a prison both for the women and customers.

On exit the Albanian shakes you down for whatever he thinks you may owe and you're exited onto the street without any kind of accounting whatsoever.

In my own case while exiting this dump I was assaulted by the Albanian "host" who grabbed my neck and shoved me into the elevator of this shithole when I dared question the addition on my bill.

Overall, creepy place with ugly women and surly staff. To be avoided at all costs.

Try Club Life or Bumsalp down the road, much more fun, great looking women and a terrific atmosphere.

You have been warned.

Mr Experienced.

MoMoris
04-25-17, 18:25
Have you tried Lovely Hanny at Club Laboum Dübendorf.

We will have amazing time.

Stunningly beautiful, kissing, 69, hot.

She presumably had an orgasm.

This was the best session a rare combination.

Would repeat, and strongly recommended.

http://www.clublaboum.ch/hanny.html

MoMoris
04-25-17, 18:35
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

BackpackBrian
04-27-17, 03:11
I'm on their website and it looks like they do an unlimited sex deal for 160 + 70?

It's very unclear how their pricing works from their website!

What's a pro girl for +20? Are these better looking women?

What is club 160 "sex without limit"? Is this like anal, BBBJ, CIM, etc?

Has anyone been that can explain these prices?

BackpackBrian
04-27-17, 03:18
Can anyone report on the differences between Globe and Bumsalp?

It looks like the prices are a little cheaper at Bumsalp, but are the girls as good?

I've been to Globe and I like that they keep their women skinny and that you can kiss and 69 and DATY with all of them for the $140.

Does Bumsalp let you do all this for their standard price, is there any upselling, are they as hot?

Fijiman
04-27-17, 16:21
Can anyone report on the differences between Globe and Bumsalp?

It looks like the prices are a little cheaper at Bumsalp, but are the girls as good?

I've been to Globe and I like that they keep their women skinny and that you can kiss and 69 and DATY with all of them for the $140.

Does Bumsalp let you do all this for their standard price, is there any upselling, are they as hot?

Globe.
95 entry.
140 per half hour.
100 standard extra for various things (CIM, prostate, lesbian show).
You pay for drinks.
Kissing and BBBJ standard.
Floor shows are standard throughout the day.
all clients are in towel or bathrobe

Bumsalp.

95 entry.
145 per half hour.
No extra charges, except for anal.
You don't pay for drinks.
BBBJ standard (kissing not).
No floor shows (except for peak times, when there is a lesby show).
Girls are not as hot as Globe, but a more relaxed vibe.
towel/bathrobe optional. Maybe half the guys are in street clothes

Regards.
FJ.

MrExperienced
04-27-17, 20:56
I'm on their website and it looks like they do an unlimited sex deal for 160 + 70?

Has anyone been that can explain these prices?Club Dream is basically a Ponzi scheme dressed up as a "gentlemen's club". There's a reason their pricing is "unclear" as you say. They suck you in with their "sex without limit" claims and then nickel and dime you to death with extras billed to your wristband and stick you with a massive bill at the end of the night.

Drinks are watered down and women have a real worn out and desperate look about them.

The place is run by Albanian thugs who roam the floor glaring at everyone. The vibe is of the place more like that of a medium security prison than a club.

I was personally assaulted by one of their "staff members", details on request, for daring to argue with their calculations at the end of my " dream experience."

I would stay well away from this establishment. Bums and Life are meters away and infinitely more fun to be at.

You have been warned.

PGTour
04-27-17, 21:47
Arrived yesterday in Zurich greeted by freezing weather and some snow.

Day 1 - Wednesday (Yesterday).

Arrived at around 2 pm and not a great line up in my opinion, I like the young slender type and seemed to have hit "the larger" crowd of girls.

Anyway, did 2 sessions.

Irina.

Looks 8.

Service 8. 5.

Late 20's and all round a good session, she gets into it and would repeat, doesn't do anal.

Noya. I got the name wrong and difficult to find her on the site, she is German but Moroccan descent.

Looks 9.

Service 9.

Mid 20's and just my type, slender and a stunner in my view.

Great service and would repeat without a doubt, only a 9 as also doesn't do anal.

Day 2 Thursday.

Arrived at around 5:30 and a far better line up.

Chated to quite a few ladies:

Vanessa. Her photos don't do her justice, hair is now short and a stunner looks 9/10, waited too long and she was gone.

Clara. Brunette with enhanced tits, 7/10.

Daisy. Slim blonde and very friendly, 7. 5/10.

Cleo. Slim blonde, ok looks but a great body, does anal (300 extra.).

I had 2 sessions.

Sandra.

Looks: 9. 5 - She has lost weight since last time I saw her and she is looking amazing.

Service 8. 5.

She cums easily and is good fun, does anal for 400 extra, said thanks but not at that price.

Cassandra.

Looks: 9. 5 - A slim 23 yr old and the best looking on the night for me.

Service: 9 - A bit of the softer type but really good, spent an HR with her, would repeat.

Had a great dinner both nights and in general Globe delivered as it usually does.

If plenty of Romanians are your thing then this is the place!

Howie
04-28-17, 07:17

Noya. I got the name wrong and difficult to find her on the site, she is German but Moroccan descent.

Looks 9.

Service 9.

Mid 20's and just my type, slender and a stunner in my view.

Great service and would repeat without a doubt, only a 9 as also doesn't do anal.

Day 2 Thursday.

Vanessa. Her photos don't do her justice, hair is now short and a stunner looks 9/10, waited too long and she was gone.
Hey PGTour,

The German Moroccan's name is Eleonora. Great choice. Very GFE and beautiful.

You missed out on a good one in Vanessa. Top marks for service with this girl.

Howie.

Linga
04-28-17, 12:52
Hey PGTour,

The German Moroccan's name is Eleonora. Great choice. Very GFE and beautiful.

You missed out on a good one in Vanessa. Top marks for service with this girl.

Howie.I met another girl of German and Moroccan heritage named Reena. Spinner type brunette hangs with the German contingent.

Nil69
04-28-17, 15:11

Has anyone been that can explain these prices?Of course this club is not playing in the seam league as Bumsalp or Globe. But that's like comparing McDonalds to a Steak Restaurant.

The price in club dream is not that complicated. The pricing in the "sex without limits" model is as follows:

- Entry fee: CHF 160 (with street clothes and without wellness), CHF 200 (with bathrobe).

- 20 min with a Girl: +CHF 20 - You can only go to room once per girl and usually BBBJ and Kissing is not included. (I got both from most girls nevertheless).

- Extending the 20 min: Costs +CHF 70 per 30 min, so E. G. CHF 90 for 50 min, CHF 160 for 80 min and so on.

- Drinks: Cost additionally 8-10 franks (non-alcoholic).

- Food: 1 x food from their menu is included.

- CIM / Anal is not included and I don't think many girls there will do it, not sure what the prices are.

Yes many girls look below average, sometimes you can find beautiful girls there. This club is only good if you want to do as many 20 min sessions as possible and don't care about BBBJ and Kissing. E. G. The total cost for entering the club (in street clothes) and sex with 6 girls (max 20 min) and 2 drinks will be CHF 300. But to the average tourist visiting I would definitely not recommend this club.

MrExperienced
04-29-17, 09:19
Of course this club is not playing in the seam league as Bumsalp or Globe. But that's like comparing McDonalds to a Steak Restaurant.

Yes many girls look below average, sometimes you can find beautiful girls there. This club is only good if you want to do as many 20 min sessions as possible and don't care about BBBJ and Kissing. E. G. The total cost for entering the club (in street clothes) and sex with 6 girls (max 20 min) and 2 drinks will be CHF 300. But to the average tourist visiting I would definitely not recommend this club.Same league? Trust me this seedy dump is not playing in the same SPORT as Bums or Globe. It's a bait and switch scam dressed up as a "gentleman's club". If your idea of fun is to spend an hour or two with a few desperate looking women whilst being constantly surveilled by Albanian 'roid monkeys and then being ripped off and assaulted upon your departure. Go for it.

You have been warned.

Maxime
04-29-17, 10:35
Globe.
95 entry.
140 per half hour.
100 standard extra for various things (CIM, prostate, lesbian show).
You pay for drinks.
Kissing and BBBJ standard.
Floor shows are standard throughout the day.
all clients are in towel or bathrobe

Bumsalp.

95 entry.
145 per half hour.
No extra charges, except for anal.
You don't pay for drinks.
BBBJ standard (kissing not).
No floor shows (except for peak times, when there is a lesby show).
Girls are not as hot as Globe, but a more relaxed vibe.
towel/bathrobe optional. Maybe half the guys are in street clothes

Regards.
FJ.The Gkobe prices I recognize but for Bumsalp my experience is as follows:

- entrance: CHF 90.

- half hour room CHF 150 (including DFK and BBBJ).

- CIM / CIF +100 CHF.

- Anal +200 CHF?

And since recently they added a quicky: 15 minutes for CHF 110, see here: http://www.bumsalp.ch/sex-club-preise.html.

I found the atmosphere in Bumsalp ok, the lesbo show has beautiful porn stars from Czech (this week Sylvie de Lux), but you can not touch or do anything with them, so the shows I'm Globe are much better (with the girls who are available for sex also).

Also the service / performance of the girls in Globe is a little better overall, but you can find real gems in Bumsalp. I would compare Bumsalp to a decent club in Germany, but Globe a little higher on offered quality of the girls.

VikPunter
04-29-17, 15:23

Arrived at around 2 pm and not a great line up in my opinion, I like the young slender type and seemed to have hit "the larger" crowd of girls.

Anyway, did 2 sessions.

Irina.

Looks 8.

Service 8. 5.

Late 20's and all round a good session, she gets into it and would repeat, doesn't do anal.

Which Irina was this. Romanian or moldovian previously from FKK History? If the latter, she was great when I saw her. Definitely recommend and waiting to be back to see her again.

ThomasCH
05-02-17, 10:03
Hi all,

My favorite Club is the Club Bumsalp. To the Globe I go very rare. In the Bumsalp the Girls are very hot and more friendly as in the Globe. The Problem in the Globe is that the very good looking Girls almost only go with Clients where book them for a couple of hours. They don't like to go for an half hour. This means, often you see very nice Girls on the Plan but in the Club you will not see them. And if you're lucky and see them they telling you "sorry, I'm busy or I have a Reservation".

I also do not like in the Globe that the Owner (a man) walking very often around and making the Girls crazy. They are then extremely stressed. The Bumsalp is managed by Girls on side. The Girls are much more relaxed in the Bumsalp and you will feel this in the room. One bad Thing at the Bumsalp is that the Pictures on the Plan are not so good. Globe work a lot with photoshop.

Nil69
05-02-17, 16:17
I recognize but for Bumsalp my experience is as follows:
- CIM / CIF +100 CHF.
- Anal +200 CHF?.In Bumsalp the prices for Extras are not fixed, but most girls take what you wrote. Generally speaking in the German Speaking part of Switzerland the prices are:

CIM / CIF: CHF 50 in Small Clubs / Studios, CHF 100 in Saunaclubs.

CIM with Swallow: CHF 100 Small Clubs / Studios, seldom available in Saunaclubs.

Anal: CHF 100 in Small Clubs / Studios, CHF 200 in Saunaclubs.

There are exceptions to the rule. In the following Saunaclubs you get away with the 50/100 prices: Sex-Park, FKK Neuenhof, FKK Basel. The following Clubs / Studios charge the higher fees: Club Life Chain (Aphrodisia, Club Life, Beatrice Privat).

Sirioja
05-03-17, 01:28
Hi all,

My favorite Club is the Club Bumsalp. To the Globe I go very rare. In the Bumsalp the Girls are very hot and more friendly as in the Globe. The Problem in the Globe is that the very good looking Girls almost only go with Clients where book them for a couple of hours. They don't like to go for an half hour. This means, often you see very nice Girls on the Plan but in the Club you will not see them. And if you're lucky and see them they telling you "sorry, I'm busy or I have a Reservation".

I also do not like in the Globe that the Owner (a man) walking very often around and making the Girls crazy. They are then extremely stressed. The Bumsalp is managed by Girls on side. The Girls are much more relaxed in the Bumsalp and you will feel this in the room. One bad Thing at the Bumsalp is that the Pictures on the Plan are not so good. Globe work a lot with photoshop.I never saw my favorites becoming stressed or crazy about Globe staff, I think many legends, but many girls tour many times without becoming mad. I always find my favorites, Kate. Ro and Larissa. Ro, free for me.

One more favorite at Globe is real model Megan. Ro, sweetness and kindness of a so pretty face Romanian girl.

ThomasCH
05-03-17, 07:53
I never saw my favorites becoming stressed or crazy about Globe staff, I think many legends, but many girls tour many times without becoming mad. I always find my favorites, Kate. Ro and Larissa. Ro, free for me.

One more favorite at Globe is real model Megan. Ro, sweetness and kindness of a so pretty face Romanian girl.I don't mean Kate or Larissa. I speak about the "Top Shots" like Nadja, Sidney, Yssa and and.

Megan I don't know, she is new to the Globe.

If you mean with Globe staff the Supervisor (Ivana, Chanel, Chayene.) I don't speak about them. I speak about the owner (a man).

Nil69,

In the Globe, the Price for Anal are also not fixed. Some ask for 100, if you know the Girl very good. But the most ask for 200. I read here in this Forum that one Girl was asking for 400.

In the Bumsalp is more or less the same, the most ask for 100 -200 for Anal.

Sirioja
05-03-17, 19:53
I don't mean Kate or Larissa. I speak about the "Top Shots" like Nadja, Sidney, Yssa and and.

Megan I don't know, she is new to the Globe.

If you mean with Globe staff the Supervisor (Ivana, Chanel, Chayene.) I don't speak about them. I speak about the owner (a man).When Kate. Ro is on tour, she is one of the busiest, if not the busiest. She tour since 2013 or 2014, so she doesn't seem to have much problems.

Mega. Ro who is a real model, just start at Globe.

You seem to support more Bumsalp than Globe, I always heard best business for high level girls is Globe. I just regret no more warm swimming pool.

BackpackBrian
05-04-17, 20:54
I see that FKK days are Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. It looks like they added a day from what I remember. It shows that lingerie day is Wednesday. This is all on their site under main / index. It shows little ads with this info, but what about Friday and Saturday? I really like FKK days because I like to see everything before I buy. What's it like on Friday and Saturday? I've only been to Globe on FKK days. Do some girls go FKK on the weekend? Are there any good shows at night on stage? I'm coming from Frankfurt and Berlin and want to know if it's worth staying for Friday and Saturday? I'll be in Zurich for the FKK days, but should I stay for the weekend? Also I see that now they have a Tuesday time period where you have to fuck in public. Has anyone gone during these hours and can anyone comment on it?

Sirioja
05-05-17, 04:18
Most of girls are not full naked on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, but good days for casting. Girls make pole tours when you can see them.

SaratogaX
05-05-17, 16:28
Does the erotic massage from about hands include happy ending like a hand job or something? It's hard to believe one can go through a massage like nuru and be left out standing.

Also, is there a site with bemygirls reviews? I am seriously thinking about stopping in Geneva next time I go visit family in Europe.

Fijiman
05-06-17, 07:35
Does the erotic massage from about hands include happy ending like a hand job or something? It's hard to believe one can go through a massage like nuru and be left out standing.
Yes, included. Or they charge 25% less for a session without "erotic stimulation".

Sirioja
05-06-17, 07:37
Megan. Ro who is a real model, just start at Globe.

You seem to support more Bumsalp than Globe, I always heard best business for high level girls is Globe. I just regret no more warm swimming pool.Now Bumsalp propose fast rabbit 15 mn fucking for 110 = 1 hour to take time with lots of foreplay in Germany.

Minimum at Globe is 30 mn for 140, but can include usual social time before and shower together after, can be nearly 1 hour spent with the girl. After 30 mn, each 15 mn longer are 70.

Great brunch with cup of champagne on Sunday until 5 pm at Globe.

ThomasCH
05-07-17, 07:15
[Deleted by Admin]

The girls in Globe spend only more social time with you if you go later for a couple of hours to the room. In other clubs like Bumsalp or Sexpark or El Harem there you can spend real social time with the Girl before you go to the room. They take time for you.

Now in the Globe on Tuesday (FKK day) from 2 pm to 6 pm all rooms are closed. You have to fuck public. They want to bring Voyeurs to the Globe who can watch the action.

I'm not sure if I can past links here? This is a link to a Newspaper from Switzerland (Blick) who makes a short report about the brunch at Globe. There you see some Picture from the Globe Model Girls at the brunch.

http://www.blick.ch/news/der-club-globe-in-schwerzenbach-zh-stillt-nicht-nur-den-sex-hunger-das-heisseste-zmorge-puffet-der-schweiz-id6431138.html

Also great brunch with cup of champagne on Sunday until 5 pm at Bumsalp with real models. And the 15 min session is not new at Bumsalp they offer this since a Long time. I don't know why.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Sirioja
05-07-17, 18:23
Maybe, even French and not weekly regular, I am lucky at Globe, but always had sweet social time in couch before going to room, and I enjoy sweet shower together after paying. Of course, I m not a rabbit in room, because I like to enjoy Kate. Ro class, Larissa. Ro natural beauty, model Megan. Ro, and Stefi. Ro who was sticking all along to me, not only top pole dancer but what a GF on our first room as soon on the bed, all lovely GFE girls.

Tasty brunch with salmon for my tastes and fortunately prettier girls tasted, than photo in newspaper.

Enjoy Bumsalp if You prefer there. I also enjoyed a lot many girls at History and Swiss Dietikon, only bad point there is no free foods, but really high GFE level, pretty girls like Lorena. Ro, for 178 or 198/ h, versus 150 for 30 mn at Bumsalp.

Just my after skiing experiences. I love pleasures in small Switzerland.

Sirioja
05-08-17, 07:27
At Bumsalp, it s always written +30 for room. Does it mean if you don't take a room to have sex with the girl, you pay only 120/30 mn?

Except few on second floor, rooms are not best point at Globe, compare to Samya Koln or Sharks Darmstadt or Palace Frankfurt.

Jayr1
05-09-17, 04:31
As a tourist, and being the first time here; I presume my experience is common. Landed at 6 PM, got public transit ticket for duration of stay, hotel check in, showered, and then off to Blue Up http://newblueup.ch. Took 45 minutes, two trams, and a bus. $70 to enter, but $20 is returned if you don't spend it (I spent $12 on a cheap drink. Average for drinks $20). Shown around by a beautiful but very tall lady (6'6" in heels. I'm 5'10" Showered, robe, and walked the place again. Non alcoholic drinks are included in admission. Had a few waters. Asked the lady who showed me around a few questions, seeing how the place operates. Easy enough, and website explains clearly. 8 ladies there average age 23, and nearly all from Romania. 4 men, but always off in a room or corner with a lady. During evening enjoyed two $50 15 min sessions, after spending 15 minutes chatting with them about: where from, what turns you on, and cost for extras (anal, CIM, COF, etc. Seems $100 standard). Learned they have 3 nude nights (this was one of them, were all girls only have heels, and leggings on), tomorrow is latex, and the next is school girl (why I decided to not enjoy more, as I am planning to return). For the non local thinking with the wrong head, I didn't realize public transportation stops between midnight and 530 AM. Got front desk to order taxi, and it cost $100 chf from there back to Allegra Hotel in Zurich. Two more blowjobs wasted on a taxi. . I heard $1200 is full night with a lady.

ThomasCH
05-09-17, 07:33
At Bumsalp, it s always written +30 for room. Does it mean if you don't take a room to have sex with the girl, you pay only 120/30 mn?

Except few on second floor, rooms are not best point at Globe, compare to Samya Koln or Sharks Darmstadt or Palace Frankfurt.Yes you're right. At the Bumsalp you don't have to pay the +30 if you don't use a room. But normally all are going to a room. You rarely see "public" in the Bumsalp.

You're also right because of the rooms. The rooms on the ground floor in the Globe are not nice. But the rooms in the first floor (like Yokohama, Sambia and so) are ok. The rooms in the second floor are really nice. And the two VIP Lounge are great. It's nice to make Party there with friends and some Girls. VIP rooms cost extra I guess it was 90 or 95 per hour.

Bumsalp have nice rooms, all with a shower in the room. They need this because it's possible to visit Bumsalp with normal clothing. And then you take the shower directly in the room.

Sirioja
05-09-17, 19:17
Yes you're right. At the Bumsalp you don't have to pay the +30 if you don't use a room. But normally all are going to a room. You rarely see "public" in the Bumsalp.

You're also right because of the rooms. The rooms on the ground floor in the Globe are not nice. But the rooms in the first floor (like Yokohama, Sambia and so) are ok. The rooms in the second floor are really nice. And the two VIP Lounge are great. It's nice to make Party there with friends and some Girls. VIP rooms cost extra I guess it was 90 or 95 per hour.

Bumsalp have nice rooms, all with a shower in the room. They need this because it's possible to visit Bumsalp with normal clothing. And then you take the shower directly in the room.I like New York room light on first floor at Globe.

No kino at Bumsalp? Not to pay 50 for room for 1 hour.

Public sex on Tuesday between 2 and 6 pm at Globe, and 15 mn sex at Bumsalp, are low level.

AdamCki
05-11-17, 12:38
...I also do not like in the Globe that the Owner (a man) walking very often around and making the Girls crazy. They are then extremely stressed....

Globe owner is long haired and muscular Ingo Heidbrink, a 53 years old German bloke. I have bedded 50+ different ladies there at least once (many 4, 5, 6 times....) so far and I swear I never heard a single complaint from them on any single session about Ingo being around too much and stressing them, odd. Honestly I never see Ingo so much around the club, more often in the restaurant, sometimes around the bar but very briefly.

Maybe you are making confusion with the new manager who is around a lot, called Sunny, who instead I heard is disliked by almost every worker there. A very clammy dude indeed this silly looking Sunny, this cat is a freak me thinks

Sirioja
05-11-17, 14:39
Globe owner is long haired and muscular Ingo Heidbrink, a 53 years old German bloke. I have bedded 50+ different ladies there at least once (many 4, 5, 6 times....) so far and I swear I never heard a single complaint from them on any single session about Ingo being around too much and stressing them, odd. Honestly I never see Ingo so much around the club, more often in the restaurant, sometimes around the bar but very briefly.

Maybe you are making confusion with the new manager who is around a lot, called Sunny, who instead I heard is disliked by almost every worker there. A very clammy dude indeed this silly looking Sunny, this cat is a freak me thinksAlso never heard my regulars complaining about staff.

I just find only public sex on Tuesday from 2 to 6 pm, is not good for girls. Many girls don't feel comfortable with public sex or being full naked in lounge.

Sad if Globe need to attract voyeurs, like Bumsalp need to attract 15 mn rabbits, for 110.

The Cane
05-11-17, 18:14
Also never heard my regulars complaining about staff.

I just find only public sex on Tuesday from 2 to 6 pm, is not good for girls. Many girls don't feel comfortable with public sex or being full naked in lounge.

Sad if Globe need to attract voyeurs, like Bumsalp need to attract 15 mn rabbits, for 110.What I have heard is ex-Globe girls telling me about how stressed out they were to work there. Which of course is why they are ex-Globe girls! Now the source of that stress, I do not know as no specific names were mentioned to me. But definitely for some of the girls the stress is surely there.

Fijiman
05-11-17, 18:38

Maybe you are making confusion with the new manager who is around a lot, called Sunny, who instead I heard is disliked by almost every worker there. A very clammy dude indeed this silly looking Sunny, this cat is a freak me thinksI hear Sunny drank too much during his recent birthday party at Globe a couple of months ago and got a little freaky / rude with the girls. Some wondered if he might even get fired. But personally, I've never had a problem with him nor with any of the staff there, and to the contrary I always find them very pleasant. I think they must be doing something right to maintain Globe's high standards. Can't be easy to manage all those ladies.

FJ.

ps. This is Ingo. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0pdcELaaVY

ThomasCH
05-12-17, 08:43
I have no confusion. I go since 5 years to the Globe. I know where Ingo is. And I know also Sunny. I only heard about him that he kicks out Girls because they have some Kilos more.

I think they lose customers and therefore they are nervous. When you talk to the girls they say that many customers are no longer coming to the Globe. They go into the cheaper ones, like Swiss, Palace and Westside. Because at half Price they can have Globe Girls in this Clubs. You can imagine that the girls are not happy about this Points Losing clients in the Globe and to work some days in the cheaper Clubs for the half price.

And all food and drinks are for free at the Bumsalp. In the Globe you have to pay the alcoholic drinks.

And the Wellness area is really great at Bumsalp.

Meebo
05-13-17, 16:19
Got into Zurich this morning. Walked around all morning. Beautiful day. Got to Globe around 2. A little disappointed with the interior, but didn't spend enough time there to capture the essence. I didn't any girl in there that I wouldn't bang. Maybe a few that were at the bottom of the list, but by far and away a lot of beautiful ladies.

I only did one session. I am completely beat after jet lag.

Jenny.

Looks 9.

Service 10 (Nothing to compare it to).

Really nice down to earth girl. Talked at the bar for awhile then went to a room. I don't usually opt for DFK, BBBJ in my travels, but she was very comforting and took charge. Great job all the way around.

I will probably try tomorrow before I leave to travel down to the mountains so I will follow up then. Thanks to the senior members on the board for all of the discussions.

Nil69
05-16-17, 21:36
I just find only public sex on Tuesday from 2 to 6 pm, is not good for girls. Many girls don't feel comfortable with public sex or being full naked in lounge.Like many things at Globe the girls decided on this one. They did hold a vote on whether or not to introduce the Public Sex day and all the girls (except for one) voted yes.

Maxime
05-17-17, 14:24
I don't usually opt for DFK, BBBJ in my travels, but she was very comforting and took charge. Great job all the way around.THE main asset of Globe (and some other Swiss and German clubs) is DFK and BBBJ and you refrain from it?

When BBBJ (in paid sex) after July 1st will be forbidden (illegal, max fine Euro 50 K for the man, 5 K for the girl) many man will NOT go to visit the large number of FKK / Saunaclubs anymore (or go and willing to pay more and take the risk.). I certainly will visit Swiss / Globe much more than Germany after that date!

Sirioja
05-17-17, 21:09
Like many things at Globe the girls decided on this one. They did hold a vote on whether or not to introduce the Public Sex day and all the girls (except for one) voted yes.How can you know the truth? I just know one of my regulars, who was one of the busiest at Globe, didn't want to work on FKK days, because feeling uncomfortable full naked. Most of my FKK regulars, nearly all, ask me not to get them for public sex.

I didn't think expensive Globe needed to attract voyeurs now?

New bad point after no more warm swimming pool and not so high casting for beauties than few months ago.

Nil69
05-19-17, 17:26
How can you know the truth? I just know one of my regulars, who was one of the busiest at Globe, didn't want to work on FKK days, because feeling uncomfortable full naked. Most of my FKK regulars, nearly all, ask me not to get them for public sex.I know this because Ingo (The Globe Owner) wrote it in a Swiss Sex Forum and it was confirmed by well respected other Punters that they were told this is true by some of the Girls working at Globe.

BackpackBrian
05-20-17, 02:03
I know Globe is FKK on some days, what about Life and Swiss?

Fijiman
05-20-17, 02:52
Like many things at Globe the girls decided on this one. They did hold a vote on whether or not to introduce the Public Sex day and all the girls (except for one) voted yes.I think Wed is discussion / vote day at the club for the girls.

Sirioja
05-20-17, 10:08
I know this because Ingo (The Globe Owner) wrote it in a Swiss Sex Forum and it was confirmed by well respected other Punters that they were told this is true by some of the Girls working at Globe.So Globe would be the perfect democratic brothel? Who voted for no more swimming pool? For a new place always empty.

Fijiman
05-21-17, 18:59
The former includes Globe, About Hands massage, an outcall, and various other FKKs. Bumsalp is mostly salons plus Bumsalp and Aphrodisia.

Globe charges the girls a lot more.
- 1300 chf monthly kickback for their L permit (va 0 at Bumsalp).
- 95 entry each day (vs from 20 upwards at Bumsalp depending how many rooms a girl gets).
- mandatory cash birthday gifts to staff. I've heard the requirement for Ingo is 150 chf from every girl working that week. I've heard it is 100 chf for Sunny. Don't know about others.

Bumsalp is run by "Franz". The story is that he was partners with Ingo, but they had different philosophies about how to run the club, so they split.

Frankly, I thank them both. They are the only reason why Zurich's club scene is so good.

Fj

Nil69
05-22-17, 08:10
I know Globe is FKK on some days, what about Life and Swiss?Swiss is every day FKK, but since recently only until 20:00 in the evening. Hope they change this back again!

Club Life: There is no FKK in this Club. (Like in most clubs with no entry fee, otherwise it would just attract to many customers that want to star at the girls without paying anything).

Sirioja
05-23-17, 05:44
I know Globe is FKK on some days, what about Life and Swiss?Some great GFE met at Swiss Dietikon for 89/30 mn, after my ski days. Entry is 65, not the most friendly desk, but girls are really friendly.

History Liestal is also great for GFE girls, for 99/30 mn.

At Westside, DFK seem to cost 37/30 mn, too expensive, it would be 74 for a guy like me, used to 1 hour rooms.

Nil69
05-24-17, 12:51
Some great GFE met at Swiss Dietikon for 89/30 mn, after my ski days. Entry is 65, not the most friendly desk, but girls are really friendly.

History Liestal is also great for GFE girls, for 99/30 mn.

At Westside, DFK seem to cost 37/30 mn, too expensive, it would be 74 for a guy like me, used to 1 hour rooms.The cheap CHF 63 service without DFK is currently offered at three Imperium Club's: History, Westside and Palace. At history and palace it's +37, at Palace +27. But the cheap service cannot be extended to 1 hour. So if you want to book a hour you have to go with the more expense service anyway, or leave the room in between. Also in the cheaper service DFK is not the only difference, in my experience with some girls handle it like a quicky and after you finish the service is offer in the cheap variant.

Sirioja
05-25-17, 07:15
The cheap CHF 63 service without DFK is currently offered at three Imperium Club's: History, Westside and Palace. At history and palace it's +37, at Palace +27. But the cheap service cannot be extended to 1 hour. So if you want to book a hour you have to go with the more expense service anyway, or leave the room in between. Also in the cheaper service DFK is not the only difference, in my experience with some girls handle it like a quicky and after you finish the service is offer in the cheap variant.I was really disappointed by Palace Luzern casting. No girl for me. Best was to go through Furkapass with car on little train and to drive on snow when was close to Andermatt.

I can t have enjoyable sex if girl is not attractive for me, without DFK, foreplay and taking my time, so 1 hour is minimum for me, with kissing before and after room with passionate Lorena. Ro at History, with beautiful natural tits. I also enjoyed playful Simona. Ro at Swiss for 178.

AdamCki
05-25-17, 20:26
The cheap CHF 63 service without DFK .... Also in the cheaper service DFK is not the only difference, in my experience with some girls handle it like a quicky and after you finish the service is OVER in the cheap variant.

It is normal and especially in CH at that rate. Same happens in Germany or Austria sauna clubs for standard rate and minimum session time, almost always session is handled as a quickie there too, guys are back from rooms in 10 to 15' on average.

You get what you pay, and basic rate has almost always meant since I started 7 years ago in the FKK world BJ (sometimes covered too) and fuck, no dfk or fk, no gfe and no 30' guaranteed. end of the story. if you are able to find in clubs exceptions to this rule (if and when they exist), good for you!

Meebo
05-25-17, 23:21
THE main asset of Globe (and some other Swiss and German clubs) is DFK and BBBJ and you refrain from it?

When BBBJ (in paid sex) after July 1st will be forbidden (illegal, max fine Euro 50 K for the man, 5 K for the girl) many man will NOT go to visit the large number of FKK / Saunaclubs anymore (or go and willing to pay more and take the risk.). I certainly will visit Swiss / Globe much more than Germany after that date!As noted I did DFK and BBBJ, but wishing I hadn't now. I can't figure out if I caught something or I freaked myself out enough to believe I caught something and manifested it. Will have to get tested. This is precisely why I don't normally do this.

KaveMan
05-26-17, 01:14
Will be returning to Zurich after a 9 month break.

As always, interested in any recent stunners AND especially, tall, long, slim, blondes.

Will be staying in Zurich city-center this time; so hopefully will be able to enjoy Aphro later into night; and pop over in AM to Globe across street via Main trains station.

Brace for my report; as I am rabid and ravenous and will ravish all.

BackpackBrian
05-26-17, 10:32
So I visited Globe 9 months ago to check it out and compare it to German FKK (Palace, Sharks, Mainhatten, Artemis, etc) which I've been visiting for about 8 years.

I thought the casting was pretty good overall, with almost no fat women. The service was similar to German FKK's minus the unlimited DFK and foreplay and / or sex in public.

I'm not sure why foreplay / touching in public is always banned in German FKK, foreplay / touching in public is the best way to get a guy into the room! But don't be too aggressive.

But I'm always ready to try experiences twice, so on Tuesday and Wednesday I took the train down to Zurich from Frankfurt to go again.

I checked out the tagsplan for both days and can say that although roughly 45 women were on the day plan for Tues and Wed, no more then 30 women were in the club at any given time. I trolled around for 8 hours both days looking for any stunners to pop out of the rooms in between sessions but that didn't happen so their tagsplan is bullshit.

Lineup. Lineup wasn't that great on either day. Last week my visit to Palace and Artemis had better looking women. I usually go with 4-5 women in one day and I only went with 3 women on Tues and 2 on Wed. I figured Tuesday would scare some women off because of the open sex action between 2-6 PM, but no more women came later and the same average lineup was there the next day Wednesday. Given the prices for entry and sex I expected a much better lineup, even on a Tuesday and Wednesday.

Service. Service is always good, but you pay 3 x as much as German FKK. But the only thing I received in Globe that I don't get in German FKK was public DFK and public foreplay. It seems like all German clubs ban public foreplay for some stupid reason. Please, if you are the manager of any German club don't restrict public foreplay, guys like it and it will lead to happier mongers and more services rendered. Besides it also gives you a feel of the girl before you take her to the room. DFK in public I understand but in all the German FKK's I receive either DFK in the room or some sort of kissing, maybe a little tongue or maybe just with lips but most girls are kissing despite what many of the threads on ISG say. Also I'm pretty damn good looking so that might help!

Club and food. Club isn't any nicer then the German FKK, it was hot inside with little ventilation and the food wasn't that good on either night. It was on par with German FKK. I only ate because I spent 8 hours each night and needed fuel.

Sharky girls. One thing I noticed on this visit that I didn't notice on my first trip 9 months ago was that many of the Romanian women were really sharky to me. I had one keep aggressively asking me to fuck her and why not, why not? It was a little turn off. Other Romanian girls approached me in a duo and wouldn't leave me alone and wouldn't get their hands wrapped around me off telling me they were the best, had coke, etc, etc even after I said maybe later. I didn't say anything to management because it wasn't something I couldn't personally handle, but the service in public should be more professional.

Conclusion. I always give an experience 2 attempts but I think for now I won't be re visiting Globe on any further trip. We'll see what happens after the new law takes place but for now Globe wasn't worth the time and investment to leave Germany.

Sirioja
05-26-17, 13:54
THE main asset of Globe (and some other Swiss and German clubs) is DFK and BBBJ and you refrain from it?

When BBBJ (in paid sex) after July 1st will be forbidden (illegal, max fine Euro 50 K for the man, 5 K for the girl) many man will NOT go to visit the large number of FKK / Saunaclubs anymore (or go and willing to pay more and take the risk.). I certainly will visit Swiss / Globe much more than Germany after that date!I agree for high GFE level at Globe, Swiss and History, but I don't worry about Germany under new law. Do you think my weekly regulars want to lose weekly business? It will be private. But I enjoy Switzerland for ski, now I have my mountain, for white chocolate, Kate, Isabella, Lorena and Megan to meet again.

NF4591
05-26-17, 22:21
So I visited Globe 9 months ago to check it out and compare it to German FKK (Palace, Sharks, Mainhatten, Artemis, etc) which I've been visiting for about 8 years.

I thought the casting was pretty good overall, with almost no fat women. The service was similar to German FKK's minus the unlimited DFK and foreplay and / or sex in public.

I'm not sure why foreplay / touching in public is always banned in German FKK, foreplay / touching in public is the best way to get a guy into the room! But don't be too aggressive.

But I'm always ready to try experiences twice, so on Tuesday and Wednesday I took the train down to Zurich from Frankfurt to go again.

I checked out the tagsplan for both days and can say that although roughly 45 women were on the day plan for Tues and Wed, no more then 30 women were in the club at any given time. I trolled around for 8 hours both days looking for any stunners to pop out of the rooms in between sessions but that didn't happen so their tagsplan is bullshit.

Lineup. Lineup wasn't that great on either day. Last week my visit to Palace and Artemis had better looking women. I usually go with 4-5 women in one day and I only went with 3 women on Tues and 2 on Wed. I figured Tuesday would scare some women off because of the open sex action between 2-6 PM, but no more women came later and the same average lineup was there the next day Wednesday. Given the prices for entry and sex I expected a much better lineup, even on a Tuesday and Wednesday.

Service. Service is always good, but you pay 3 x as much as German FKK. But the only thing I received in Globe that I don't get in German FKK was public DFK and public foreplay. It seems like all German clubs ban public foreplay for some stupid reason. Please, if you are the manager of any German club don't restrict public foreplay, guys like it and it will lead to happier mongers and more services rendered. Besides it also gives you a feel of the girl before you take her to the room. DFK in public I understand but in all the German FKK's I receive either DFK in the room or some sort of kissing, maybe a little tongue or maybe just with lips but most girls are kissing despite what many of the threads on ISG say. Also I'm pretty damn good looking so that might help!

Club and food. Club isn't any nicer then the German FKK, it was hot inside with little ventilation and the food wasn't that good on either night. It was on par with German FKK. I only ate because I spent 8 hours each night and needed fuel.

Sharky girls. One thing I noticed on this visit that I didn't notice on my first trip 9 months ago was that many of the Romanian women were really sharky to me. I had one keep aggressively asking me to fuck her and why not, why not? It was a little turn off. Other Romanian girls approached me in a duo and wouldn't leave me alone and wouldn't get their hands wrapped around me off telling me they were the best, had coke, etc, etc even after I said maybe later. I didn't say anything to management because it wasn't something I couldn't personally handle, but the service in public should be more professional.

Conclusion. I always give an experience 2 attempts but I think for now I won't be re visiting Globe on any further trip. We'll see what happens after the new law takes place but for now Globe wasn't worth the time and investment to leave Germany.Your reaction is interesting, because I also visited Globe this week (Wednesday only) to see how it compares to FKK, and I really enjoyed it. It can be debated whether the extra expense is worth it, but I find that for someone who does not get to visit clubs often, I don't mind the extra expense for the better service. I session with 3 girls during my first visit, and I found that FIV, DFK, BLS, and ample couch time were available with all of them, unlike FKK girls that sometimes give a hard time for these services or perform them poorly. Girls I session with:

Naomi (Sri Lanka) - very pretty brown-skinned girl, fake see-tits. We played in the kino, with oil massage, DFK, CG, mish, FIV, BBBJ. 45 minutes, 210 CHF, rating 7/10, would repeat.

Ivy (Rom) - skinny blonde girl with hair to her mid-back, lots of tattoos, looks a little like pornstar Halle Von. She was very friendly and nice to speak with on the couch. We also went to the kino, and had very deep DFK, BBBJ, 69, FIV, mish, doggy, 30 min, 140 CHF, rating 7/10, would repeat.

Olivia (Haiti) - tall, thin black girl. We went to a room and DFK, vigorous BBBJ, 69, FIV. 30 min, 140 CHF, rating 6/10, probably would not repeat. She was attractive & nice, but we didn't have great chemistry.

Overall: Globe is certainly more expensive than German FKK, but I really enjoyed it.

BackpackBrian
05-27-17, 10:54
Your reaction is interesting, because I also visited Globe this week (Wednesday only) to see how it compares to FKK, and I really enjoyed it. It can be debated whether the extra expense is worth it, but I find that for someone who does not get to visit clubs often, I don't mind the extra expense for the better service. I session with 3 girls during my first visit, and I found that FIV, DFK, BLS, and ample couch time were available with all of them, unlike FKK girls that sometimes give a hard time for these services or perform them poorly. Girls I session with:

Naomi (Sri Lanka) - very pretty brown-skinned girl, fake see-tits. We played in the kino, with oil massage, DFK, CG, mish, FIV, BBBJ. 45 minutes, 210 CHF, rating 7/10, would repeat.

Ivy (Rom) - skinny blonde girl with hair to her mid-back, lots of tattoos, looks a little like pornstar Halle Von. She was very friendly and nice to speak with on the couch. We also went to the kino, and had very deep DFK, BBBJ, 69, FIV, mish, doggy, 30 min, 140 CHF, rating 7/10, would repeat.

Olivia (Haiti) - tall, thin black girl. We went to a room and DFK, vigorous BBBJ, 69, FIV. 30 min, 140 CHF, rating 6/10, probably would not repeat. She was attractive & nice, but we didn't have great chemistry.

Overall: Globe is certainly more expensive than German FKK, but I really enjoyed it.Yes I was with Naomi (Sri Lanka) and she does get physical in public, but it wasn't that much better of an experience then the German FKK girls. At least not for x3 the price. Maybe you and I get different levels of service given our ethnicity, looks, etc, etc. But I can only speculate.

I think I was also with Ivy as well. She was one that was a little sharky with my at first (Tuesday) then I ended up with her on Wed where she did give me pretty good service. So I won't complain. But still not worth x 3 the price.

But I'll still stick by my original post which said nothing I received, except the public foreplay and exaggerated DFK in public, amounted to more then what I get in the German FKK with 80% of the girls.

And Ivy, Naomi and the other Globe girls weren't better looking then many of the German FKK girls. Lots of girls at Palace and Sharks worked at Globe and have left to work in Germany all telling me that Globe just wasn't that great and they couldn't get enough business to stay there. So they all left for Germany.

Train ride roundtrip from Frankfurt ($220 Euro), plus x 2 hotel price, plus x 3 food price plus x 3 girl price in Globe I can't find any justifiable reason to head there again from Germany. I'm cheap and like to fuck a lot and don't need 1 hour per girl to get it up. I'm in and out in 10-15 minutes. I actually had the manager at Globe get angry at the girls because I was out in 15 minutes and he made them stay with me until the 30 minutes were up thinking something was wrong. I kept telling the manager / receptionist at the front desk everything was OK! I don't have anything to discuss with hookers and want to get out as soon as I'm done! But I realize all men want different things.

SaratogaX
05-27-17, 20:15
As noted I did DFK and BBBJ, but wishing I hadn't now. I can't figure out if I caught something or I freaked myself out enough to believe I caught something and manifested it. Will have to get tested. This is precisely why I don't normally do this.What symptoms were you experiencing?

Maxime
05-28-17, 09:17
As noted I did DFK and BBBJ, but wishing I hadn't now. I can't figure out if I caught something or I freaked myself out enough to believe I caught something and manifested it. Will have to get tested. This is precisely why I don't normally do this.When no open wounds in your mouth, DFK is harmelss IMHO. Chances you get something as a man receiving uncovered oral sex are minimal, but for your comfort take a test and relax.

Nil69
05-28-17, 23:52
Naomi (Sri Lanka) - very pretty brown-skinned girl, fake see-tits. We played in the kino, with oil massage, DFK, CG, mish, FIV, BBBJ. 45 minutes, 210 CHF, rating 7/10, would repeat.Didn't know that Globe offers 15 minute units? I guess only after 30 min? Is this official or only if you don't go to a room?

Lalabo
05-29-17, 00:17
Will be returning to Zurich after a 9 month break.

As always, interested in any recent stunners AND especially, tall, long, slim, blondes.

Will be staying in Zurich city-center this time; so hopefully will be able to enjoy Aphro later into night; and pop over in AM to Globe across street via Main trains station.

Brace for my report; as I am rabid and ravenous and will ravish all.I am currently in Zurich. I have sampled couple of tall blondes at Globe during my visits past 2 days.

First one is 179 cm tall 28 yo pencil thin German girl with A cup boobs and lots of tattoos. She was the tallest blonde girl present yesterday. She is no that pretty but I like tall girls so I had to fuck her. She was Ok.

Second one is a 175 cm tall 23 yo pretty blonde with nice be cups from Romania. She was one of the pretty girls on the roster today and looks a bit like another tall pretty Romanian blonde Amira. I saw her today and she was good.

This girl is not tall but the best so far for me. She is a 19 yo 170 cm tall German girl Chloey. She was great.

I hope to sample some more tomorrow before leaving to Germany (NRW) for 2nd leg of my trip.

ThomasCH
05-29-17, 07:04
First one is 179 cm tall 28 yo pencil thin German girl with A cup boobs and lots of tattoos. She was the tallest blonde girl present yesterday. She is no that pretty but I like tall girls so I had to fuck her. She was Ok.I guess this Girl was Lana.

I can recommend you Julie, also a tall blonde German Girl.

KaveMan
05-29-17, 16:31
Second one is a 175 cm tall 23 yo pretty blonde with nice be cups from Romania. She was one of the pretty girls on the roster today and looks a bit like another tall pretty Romanian blonde Amira. I saw her today and she was good.Thanks Lalabo,

Do you recall her name?

Chloey looks very tight!

Lalabo
05-29-17, 17:17
I am currently in Zurich. I have sampled couple of tall blondes at Globe during my visits past 2 days.

First one is 179 cm tall 28 yo pencil thin German girl with A cup boobs and lots of tattoos. She was the tallest blonde girl present yesterday. She is no that pretty but I like tall girls so I had to fuck her. She was Ok.

Second one is a 175 cm tall 23 yo pretty blonde with nice be cups from Romania. She was one of the pretty girls on the roster today and looks a bit like another tall pretty Romanian blonde Amira. I saw her today and she was good.

This girl is not tall but the best so far for me. She is a 19 yo 170 cm tall German girl Chloey. She was great.

I hope to sample some more tomorrow before leaving to Germany (NRW) for 2nd leg of my trip.First girl's name is Lana.

Second ones name is Julia.

Lalabo
05-29-17, 17:40
I guess this Girl was Lana.

I can recommend you Julie, also a tall blonde German Girl.Yes it was Lana. I didn't realize I forgot to mention the name of the girls until I saw your reply.

I have talked to Julie few times but never sessioned with her. I guess watching too many of her sex / lesbian shows put me off. She used to frequently participate in these shows few years ago even though not so much now.

RepoBond2017
05-29-17, 17:45
Hi guys,

Heading to Zurich on Wednesday and staying until Friday.

Thinking about trying Club Globe. Any advice? Recommendations?

TheCanadian
05-30-17, 19:55
Hi guys,

Heading to Zurich on Wednesday and staying until Friday.

Thinking about trying Club Globe. Any advice? Recommendations?Hi RepoBond,

Go with the flow and enjoy your time.

Wednesday: This is the lingerie day and all girls will wear it. This used to be my favourite day. However, when it is hot in spring / summer the girls are not very happy about wearing some kind of long sleeves.

Instead, Thursday is the nude day. Go for that day if you prefer the girls totally naked.

Friday is one of the busiest days, especially later in the evening with more guests and likely some shows on stage.

All three days are not public fuck days per se but regardless 'it' can happen anywhere. Girls appearing on Wednesday usually turn up on Friday as well.

P.S.: I would go Wednesday (because the girls look amazingly stunning) and Friday (because of some party and potential action on the terrace).

Alright, how to get to the paradise:

From Zurich HB, the main station, take the S train S14 or S9. Ideally, you have the app 'SBB' on your smart phone. The ride takes 13 to 15 min. Leave the train at Schwerzenbach. Walk on the platform in the direction where the leaving train is going. Then take the ramp down (in direction below the railways). Make a left turn, and you will see stairs. Walk up the stairs and make a left turn. Then cross (over the short bridge) the road and you will see a building slightly left but ahead of you. The Globe entrance is on the other side and you will walk around that building, either left around the building or right around. When left, pass a taxi (cab) or two and make a right turn (don't walk up some stairs). Then you may see a Globe sign already. The entrance door is on the ground level. Ring the bell and you are in! When right, pass some parking cars and towards the end of the building you will see stairs. Walk up the stairs and make a left turn around the building. Then the Globe entrance is just ahead of you.

You lucky boy!

Have fun!

Lalabo
05-31-17, 06:53
Thanks Lalabo,

Do you recall her name?

Chloey looks very tight!Her name is Julia, one of the new girls. She is very pretty, has tight body. I was pleasantly surprised with her willingness to DT many times, she took instructions well and less robotic than typical Romanian girl. I enjoyed fucking her in K9.

Chloey provides full on GFE. That is what I expect from a German girl and she exceeded my expectations. She looks older (22 or so) than her age with those sultry eyes and collagen enhanced full lips (I guess she was going for Magan Fox look). Very interactive, proactive, made me feel like she was my real GF. Yes, she does have very tight body and firm natural big be / see boobs.

Another tall blonde to consider is new Ronian girl Daisy. May not be that pretty but fits the bill in other aspects.

I wanted to catch Mio and Yssa but unfortunately they were on break during my visit.

PS:

I would have enjoyed more if they had good A/C in the rooms, all the rooms including the first floor ones were hot. It was unusually hot (90 degrees F) during my 3 day stay. This is one of the reasons I hate visiting Globe in Summer.

RepoBond2017
05-31-17, 11:01
Thanks. Really useful.

What do you think time to start there is? Was thinking mid-afternoon?

How kinky are the girls typically? I prefer it a little rougher.

Hi RepoBond,

Wednesday: This is the lingerie day and all girls will wear it. This used to be my favourite day. However, when it is hot in spring / summer the girls are not very happy about wearing some kind of long sleeves.

Instead, Thursday is the nude day. Go for that day if you prefer the girls totally naked.

Friday is one of the busiest days, especially later in the evening with more guests and likely some shows on stage.

All three days are not public fuck days per se but regardless 'it' can happen anywhere. Girls appearing on Wednesday usually turn up on Friday as well.

P.S.: I would go Wednesday (because the girls look amazingly stunning) and Friday (because of some party and potential action on the terrace).

KaveMan
06-01-17, 00:07
In perusing other FKK (German / Russia) Forums, its interesting to see so many posts on decline in LU in NRW.

Also, this colorful post (#1391, JonathanPine) on where actual 9 & 10's in Russia are. First Class lounges.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?768-General-Info

That's why I prefer Zurich regardless of whatever pennies are saved at NRW EU 50 sessions & endless taxi / travels.

10's are on yachts, private jets, and mansions; not FKKs.

If one is in Zurich's FKKs temporarily. Grab & enjoy before market bids her up!

Sirioja
06-01-17, 19:36
In perusing other FKK (German / Russia) Forums, its interesting to see so many posts on decline in LU in NRW.

Also, this colorful post (#1391, JonathanPine) on where actual 9 & 10's in Russia are. First Class lounges.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?768-General-Info

That's why I prefer Zurich regardless of whatever pennies are saved at NRW EU 50 sessions & endless taxi / travels.

10's are on yachts, private jets, and mansions; not FKKs.

If one is in Zurich's FKKs temporarily. Grab & enjoy before market bids her up!Yes for some very beautiful and elegant Russian women, but I'm lucky to still find in NRW beautiful and honest Romanian or German girls at LR, Aca, GT, Samya with Katea. Ru.

I went to Globe because I followed Kate I discovered at Sharks, I also found Larissa I also discovered at Sharks on February 2014 and met also many times at World. I adviced my Sharks regular to move to Globe and she followed my advice. I enjoyed my many visits at Globe, History and Swiss, but I had also 40 € or 50 € great GFE rooms in Germany.

Girls are more important than clubs and pleasure have no rate for me. I never regret my 560 € rooms with Larissa, I sometimes regret 40 or 50 € for some so low level girls, fortunately not often, because I hate frustration.

SmithLeonardo1
06-02-17, 16:34
Hello fellow monger!

I will be in Zurich on 1st July (Saturday) and 2nd July (Sunday).

Can you give me your advise from past experience to which club to go each day? (lets assume budget is not an issue and anyway the cost is more or less the same as you know).

I thought about going to Globe on Saturday (lets say 16:00 PM) and Bumsalp on Sunday (I've never been to Bumsalp but maybe Sunday is very slow without too much of selection? Do you think I should do the opposite (for example. Since Bumsalp have a show on Saturday)?

Do you think I should go to a different club on any of the above days? What do you recommend?

What are the Pros and Cons? What would you have done?

Thanks in advance for you advise dear friends.

Maxime
06-03-17, 07:17
Hello fellow monger!

I will be in Zurich on 1st July (Saturday) and 2nd July (Sunday).

Can you give me your advise from past experience to which club to go each day? (lets assume budget is not an issue and anyway the cost is more or less the same as you know).

I thought about going to Globe on Saturday (lets say 16:00 PM) and Bumsalp on Sunday (I've never been to Bumsalp but maybe Sunday is very slow without too much of selection? Do you think I should do the opposite (for example. Since Bumsalp have a show on Saturday)?

Do you think I should go to a different club on any of the above days? What do you recommend?

What are the Pros and Cons? What would you have done?

Thanks in advance for you advise dear friends.Better go to Bumsalp on Saturday (in the evening there will be live lesbo show with porn stars from Czech) and Sunday to Globe (decent lineup, approx 40, and free brunch with cocktail).

SmithLeonardo1
06-03-17, 14:08
Better go to Bumsalp on Saturday (in the evening there will be live lesbo show with porn stars from Czech) and Sunday to Globe (decent lineup, approx 40, and free brunch with cocktail).Thanks!

But isn't LU / selection on Globe on Saturday better / bigger?

Maxime
06-04-17, 09:32
Thanks!

But isn't LU / selection on Globe on Saturday better / bigger?Of course, on Saturday in Globe around 60+ girls, and on Sunday around 40+. But on a Sunday most other clubs are no option at all. And on Saturday could be good alternatives.

Sirioja
06-04-17, 09:44
Thanks!

But isn't LU / selection on Globe on Saturday better / bigger?Great brunch with cup of champagne, on Sunday until 5 pm at Globe. I always had my favs on Sunday, quite good casting, 2 of the 3 are working on this Sunday. Would have been a great day enjoying both, even I miss past, warm swimming pool.

SmithLeonardo1
06-04-17, 10:52
Of course, on Saturday in Globe around 60+ girls, and on Sunday around 40+. But on a Sunday most other clubs are no option at all. And on Saturday could be good alternatives.So, basically what you suggest is that the show in Bumsalp (but smaller LU compared to the globe) is "better" than having bigger \ better LU in Globe on Saturday?

Also, if they have 60+ ladies in the globe on Saturday, isn't the number of mongers bigger in the same proportions?

I'm just asking from your previous experience (since even though I haven't been in Bumsalp yet. I really consider being both days in Globe according to what you wrote. Am I missing something)?

Fijiman
06-05-17, 04:33
So, basically what you suggest is that the show in Bumsalp (but smaller LU compared to the globe) is "better" than having bigger \ better LU in Globe on Saturday?

Also, if they have 60+ ladies in the globe on Saturday, isn't the number of mongers bigger in the same proportions?

I'm just asking from your previous experience (since even though I haven't been in Bumsalp yet. I really consider being both days in Globe according to what you wrote. Am I missing something)?Are you choosing one club for one day?(Saturday). Or are you choosing one day at Globe, and one day at Bumsalp? (on Sat / Sun).

If the latter, I would agree with the advice you've received. Bumsalp Sat, and Globe Sun.

Regards.

FJ.

SmithLeonardo1
06-05-17, 08:28
Are you choosing one club for one day?(Saturday). Or are you choosing one day at Globe, and one day at Bumsalp? (on Sat / Sun).

If the latter, I would agree with the advice you've received. Bumsalp Sat, and Globe Sun.

Regards.

FJ.Yep,

I have a Saturday and a Sunday, and the options are Globe and Bumsalp (or any other club if you suggest-.

Actually it is either 2 days for Globe or 1 Globe and 1 Bumsalp (I have never been to Bumsalp, so it might be an interesting experience.).

The only question now is whether seeing the show on Bumsalp is a bigger advantage compared to the bigger LU in Globe (60+ as fellow Maxim wrote).

What do you say guys? Are there any other considerations to take?

Fijiman
06-05-17, 18:42
Yep,

I have a Saturday and a Sunday, and the options are Globe and Bumsalp (or any other club if you suggest-.

Actually it is either 2 days for Globe or 1 Globe and 1 Bumsalp (I have never been to Bumsalp, so it might be an interesting experience.).

The only question now is whether seeing the show on Bumsalp is a bigger advantage compared to the bigger LU in Globe (60+ as fellow Maxim wrote).

What do you say guys? Are there any other considerations to take?Over the past 5 pages of this forum there have been many comparisons of the differences of Bumsalp to Globe. Take a read.

MarquisdeSade1
06-06-17, 17:06
I will be a 1st time visitor, I have 2 questions, if anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it.

1st are there any good laufthaus around Zurich, and can anybody say if Club Swiss is worth checking out over Globe or Bumsalp?

Maxime
06-07-17, 17:32
Yep,

What do you say guys? Are there any other considerations to take?I thought you wanted to visit both Globe AND Bumsalp and could not decide on which club on which day (Saturday or Sunday), and my advice was therefore to avoid (Bumsalp on Sunday and go for Globe and then go for Bumsalp on Saturday (which is ok on Sat, but not better than Globe). For me I would prefer the lineup of Globe on any day over Bumsalp, so also on Saturday, and then you would end up visiting Globe on both Sat and Sun.

However, if you want to experience two different clubs that weekend, and experience the typical Bumsalp atmosphere, then go there NOT on a Sunday, but on a Saturday (or Friday or Thirsday).

Jhg886
06-10-17, 03:19
Silly question, but does anyone know where would be the cheapest / simplest option for getting simply a HJ and not much else (besides maybe get getting naked). I know a massage with he fits the bill but wondering if there's anything cheaper.

Nil69
06-12-17, 16:33
Silly question, but does anyone know where would be the cheapest / simplest option for getting simply a HJ and not much else (besides maybe get getting naked). I know a massage with he fits the bill but wondering if there's anything cheaper.Most massage places in Zurich City started offering oral and sex as well, so the prices are at least CHF 100 for 20 min. The only places within the city that I know that is offering cheap Handjobs (called "Feinmassage" in German) is Beauty Latinas for CHF 50, it's a few tram stops from the Mainstation. I'm not into HJ so can't comment on it. But everywhere else you pay at least 100 and would also include oral / sex.

If you have a car you can also go to Strichplatz (Depotweg near Altstetten), you can get a BBBJ with CIM for CHF 40 or a quickly for 50 there. I guess they might be willing to give you a Handjob for 30 or less.

Also you can occasionally find private girls / hookers giving HJs for 50 in online portals in Zurich.

Excess
06-13-17, 18:54
Silly question, but does anyone know where would be the cheapest / simplest option for getting simply a HJ and not much else (besides maybe get getting naked). I know a massage with he fits the bill but wondering if there's anything cheaper.Best value for getting naked and a Hand Job and the simplest by a long shot has to be your Hotel room shower. Enjoy!

Excess.

Parrot81
06-15-17, 14:29
Re globe do you know if the tarace is now open? Can I find special medicines like Viagra and priligis in the club? And last question I have never been in the rooms in the first floor do they have a special charge what about the VIP lounge.

Sirioja
06-18-17, 07:53
Re globe do you know if the tarace is now open? Can I find special medicines like Viagra and priligis in the club? And last question I have never been in the rooms in the first floor do they have a special charge what about the VIP lounge.Terrace should be opened with 2 places for having sex under the sun.

No extra charge for first and second floor rooms.

TheCanadian
06-18-17, 20:41
Terrace should be opened with 2 places for having sex under the sun. (...)The terrace is open until late in the year.

Regarding 'under the sun', there are two or three 'separees', plus several sun loungers in the more open space.

Sirioja
06-19-17, 11:20
The terrace is open until late in the year.

Regarding 'under the sun', there are two or three 'separees', plus several sun loungers in the more open space.I meant terrace can be used for having sex in Summer. Not sure many girls will enjoy on Winter when snowing.

Fijiman
06-19-17, 11:42
The terrace is open until late in the year.

Regarding 'under the sun', there are two or three 'separees', plus several sun loungers in the more open space.You can also do a session out in the open on the terrace. Although I've found that tends to clear the terrace (presumably because all are intimidated by my profound lovemaking techniques).

Polyamorist
06-23-17, 20:50
I know the German FKKs well but not the Swiss clubs, so I have a question. When you leave a place like Globe or Bumsalp, do you get asked which girls you were with and how it went? What Swiss FKKs are noted for this level of concern?

HarvestBoi
06-23-17, 21:51
I know the German FKKs well but not the Swiss clubs, so I have a question. When you leave a place like Globe or Bumsalp, do you get asked which girls you were with and how it went? What Swiss FKKs are noted for this level of concern?I can't speak for Bumsalp but the staff at Globe asked if the service was up to par when I was there a couple of years ago. Including inquiring if DFK and BBBJ was part of the package. I don't remember that level of solicitousness at the FKK when I went there.

Maxime
06-24-17, 09:14
I know the German FKKs well but not the Swiss clubs, so I have a question. When you leave a place like Globe or Bumsalp, do you get asked which girls you were with and how it went? What Swiss FKKs are noted for this level of concern?Indeed in Globe it is very common for club management to ask (in detail!) how you experience was with the girl (s), including explicit asking if the kissing was passionate enough, etc.

In German clubs they stopped asking this long time ago (8 years ago in Golden Time this was normal too, now they don't care, with dramatic service levels as a result).

Sirioja
06-24-17, 10:07
I know the German FKKs well but not the Swiss clubs, so I have a question. When you leave a place like Globe or Bumsalp, do you get asked which girls you were with and how it went? What Swiss FKKs are noted for this level of concern?Never been asked about girls services for my more than 10 visits at Globe on 2016, but desk see how you behave with your girl when You return to desk to pay, just asking if everything is OK, not more details. And my girls say after being paid and pay the room: We go to have shower together.

At LR or GT, desk also ask if everything was OK with your girls? Who You have been with? Of course they don't ask me because they know me.

Polyamorist
06-24-17, 14:58
Indeed in Globe it is very common for club management to ask (in detail!) how you experience was with the girl (s), including explicit asking if the kissing was passionate enough, etc.As a customer, it can feel too prying if they are asking this much -- that's assuming things went well! But if things went badly, then you really want to be asked so that something will be done.

In German clubs they stopped asking this long time ago (8 years ago in Golden Time this was normal too, now they don't care, with dramatic service levels as a result).I guess if things slip beyond a certain point, the managers don't want to hear bad feedback: they hear too much of it and feel they can't do anything about it. In Living Room, they still ask but I have less confidence than previously in their ability to deal with difficult situations.

SaratogaX
06-26-17, 22:29
Good chance I'll have a car next time I am in Zurich so I want to know few things about smaller clubs like westside, club-Swiss, history and palace.

1. Is the service level on par with Globe?

2. What is the difference between voll service and regular service? Can any of you tell me that from experience?

3. What is the cost of extras like CIM in these clubs?

4. Do any of them have food on premises?

5. Do they allow multiple entries in a single day for a price of a single admission?

TIA.

Neil38
06-27-17, 06:38
Read quite a bit on this forum on the days but likely I will be in Zurich only with Wednesday to spare.

I am tempted to go to Globe, thoughts?

Or any other place recommended for Wednesday?

Thank you.

Nil69
06-27-17, 12:28
Good chance I'll have a car next time I am in Zurich so I want to know few things about smaller clubs like westside, club-Swiss, history and palace.

1. Is the service level on par with Globe?

2. What is the difference between voll service and regular service? Can any of you tell me that from experience?

3. What is the cost of extras like CIM in these clubs?

4. Do any of them have food on premises?

5. Do they allow multiple entries in a single day for a price of a single admission?

TIA.1. In terms of sexual services: Usually yes. But the girls in globe will often take more time before and sometimes after the room than in the cheaper clubs.

2. The CHF 63 "Service" does not include DFK, cannot be extended beyond 30 min and with many girls the service will be over after you come. The Full service always includes DFK, and can be extended to more than 30 min.

3. It's CHF 100 in all those clubs. If you want cheaper CIM consider going to Sex Park as well, there it's CHF 50 and also has a great line up.

4. Unless it's a special event there is no food at Palace and History. The two clubs will order food for you from outside (which of course you have to pay for), just ask at the reception. At History sometimes they are also barbecuing (which costs extra). At Westside they have this Asian Place outside that will prepare meals for you, you pay the food directly to them independently.

5. Never tried, but I would say it depends on the staff at the reception.

Sirioja
06-27-17, 17:00
Westside and Palace are average for casting when no Globe girls.

Even less girls, but some great girls at Swiss and History. Lorena. Ro at History is pretty and exceptional GFE.

Lower rate is without kissing. For higher rate, but 89 at Swiss versus 140 at Globe, Swiss and History can compete for GFE level.

Unfortunately no free foods in 4 small brothers, but You can order from outside, or cooker working at Westside. Free drinks.

Outside swimming pool at History and I think at Westside.

Maxime
06-27-17, 19:56
Optics and (full!) service of the girls in smaller Globe sister clubs is comparable with Globe. In general more natural (non siliconen, tattoos, etc) girls, exceptions aside of course. If you prefer more US Porn like girls, go for Globe.

Avoid the cheap 63 CHF service (no DFK, and even sometimes CBJ instead of BBBJ) so go for the 100 CHF (which in Swiss is considered not expensive) and you get full GFE service. CIM + 100CFH, A-level +200 CHF when offered.

In Westside normally you also get some time pre- and after session (like showering together) and no stress. Food used to be free, but since entrance feee is reduced (from 90 to 60 CHF) you have to pay for the food, which is very good in fact, prepared by Thai woman, but she can make not only Asian (curry, etc) , but also Western food (beef, etc). Also there is a decent swimming pool, garden and roof terrace. When good weather, some public action can be spotted sometimes.

TaraReid
06-28-17, 10:41
Hi there,

Happy to share with you guys a nice meeting with a lovely girl, https://fickbuch.ch/de/escorts/zurich-city/emilia/.

I had sex with Emilia in Zurich, in a nice accommodation.

All was good.

Met her this week.

Price paid: 200. -CHF for a hour.

Comms: Very fast / speaks decent English. Said she lived in Spain so speaks Spanish too!

Venue: in the main Zurich Street.

Her rates are 200 so I thought she would be quite good. She has decent feedback as well.

Hope to see her one more time.

PGTour
07-01-17, 10:00
Anybody have an idea if / when Kate will be back at Globe??

XXL
07-01-17, 10:17
Happy to share with you guys a nice meeting with a lovely girl, https://fickbuch.ch/de/escorts/zurich-city/emilia/.

All was good.

Met her this week.

Comms: Very fast / speaks decent English. Said she lived in Spain so speaks Spanish too!

Her rates are 200 so I thought she would be quite good. She has decent feedback as well.

Hope to see her one more time.Do you get something for putting in these commercials?

Sirioja
07-01-17, 11:35
Anybody have an idea if / when Kate will be back at Globe??Last tour was on March.

I wish her not to need to come back, and stay at home.

Aren't Globe anymore able to have a reliable tagesplan? I don t care how many girls at Globe, I just would like to be sure when my favs work or not, to drive more than 600 kms to go.

Fijiman
07-01-17, 12:29
Hi there,

All was good.

Met her this week.

Hope to see her one more time.This is great. So much better without all those annoying details about appearance / service / etc.

Delta Indigo
07-01-17, 17:06
Westside and Palace are average for casting when no Globe girls.

Even less girls, but some great girls at Swiss and History. Lorena. Ro at History is pretty and exceptional GFE.

Lower rate is without kissing. For higher rate, but 89 at Swiss versus 140 at Globe, Swiss and History can compete for GFE level.

Unfortunately no free foods in 4 small brothers, but You can order from outside, or cooker working at Westside. Free drinks.

Outside swimming pool at History and I think at Westside.Palace near Luzern does not have average casting but it is not as good as the globe. The girls are in much better shape on average than any German FKK. Only Oase comes close. Far less cellulite and flab.

Ohno1960
07-01-17, 18:54
Hi RepoBond,

Alright, how to get to the paradise:Canadian,

Great answer to RepoBond's questions. Found it helpful since I am going to try and visit Glob, for first time, next week when I am in Switzerland.

Do have a question about the train system and safety. Will be traveling from Rapperswil to Glob in the evening and am concerned about the trip back late at night. If anyone could let me know if my concerns are valid, or precautions I should take, it would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Ohno.

Fijiman
07-01-17, 23:19
Canadian,

Great answer to RepoBond's questions. Found it helpful since I am going to try and visit Glob, for first time, next week when I am in Switzerland.

Do have a question about the train system and safety. Will be traveling from Rapperswil to Glob in the evening and am concerned about the trip back late at night. If anyone could let me know if my concerns are valid, or precautions I should take, it would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Ohno.Switzerland is very safe. I've never felt unsafe anywhere at any time.

Sirioja
07-02-17, 12:33
Palace near Luzern does not have average casting but it is not as good as the globe. The girls are in much better shape on average than any German FKK. Only Oase comes close. Far less cellulite and flab.About 10 visits at Globe on 2016 , from June to 24 December. Not so many top beauties seen, but top class Kate, natural beauty Larissa, Aurelia and now Megan, all coming from Germany. For my last visits on November and December, I even saw a full tattoed girl, like Mio touring now, and a quite fat and really not pretty black girl. Casting was becoming disappointing at this time, and small History with only about 15 girls, had more beauties like Andrea, Amelia and Lorena. Also very high GFE level services with shower together at History for 100/30 mn, even not possible for me to stay only 30 mn to really enjoy such GFE beauties. Many visits at History since December. Only bad points for History are no free foods when You want to enjoy beauties all day and 1 of the 2 girls on desk, is not really friendly. Andrea and Amelia left, Mady and Lorena off, I discovered small Swiss Dietikon with really high level girls for 89/30 mn. Unfortunately also no free foods at Swiss, need to order from outside like at History.

Only 1 visit at Westside on a weekend evening, or Palace Luzern on Easter Sunday, maybe 20 girls at Westside and 12 at Palace, only saw 1 quite attractive at Westside, but nothing exceptional, and very average faces look for my tastes at Palace, so I returned, putting car back on the little train through Furkapass I enjoy to climb on Summer, driving to Verbier. Best of that night was driving on snow around Andermatt. I also met at Swiss a really high level, silicon but a really lovely blond, speaking french girl, usually working at Westside.

Even I regret no more warm swimming pool which was so good for body pains, but have to make my promise and to return to Globe.

But best in Switzerland is free riding in Zermatt through ice holes from Klein Matterhorn, also down to Breuil. It and of course in Verbier on Mont Fort / Bec des rosses and my beloved Mont Gelé, for amazing runs for adrenaline, making You feel alive when you reach the bottom.

What a wonderful country. Swiss quality for many pleasures there and white chocolate.

TaraReid
07-03-17, 10:17
Do you get something for putting in these commercials?No, I am just a Zurich punter which was searching for girls in www.anibis.ch which is a big classified erotic website here in Switzerland.

www.fickbuch.ch and lot of others as you can check are in the banners on the right side. I did check it and I tried a girl. Easy. Nothing to do with any commercial issue at the moment. It is illegal to visit and comments a new website? Sorry for that.

It's just a nice new website because it's the first one as a social network. I am in the domain for year and it's nice to have something different, believe me.

TheCanadian
07-03-17, 21:37
Canadian,

Thanks.

Ohno.Indeed, don't worry. Switzerland is safe. For your peace of mind, security and police are seen in trains as well.

After my last visit (last month), SBB staff checked tickets just before 03:00 am.

Enjoy!

Sirioja
07-09-17, 09:14
Compare to last Summer, Globe really don t improve. Even it was a rainy afternoon, roof terrace is not prepared if You want to have sex with a girl. No more warm swimming pool, but always empty lounge.

Casting average good but nothing exceptional, Samya Koln could compete.

For pretty girls for my tastes: model Megan. Ro, Aurelia, Larissa, 2 or 3 brunettes and very pretty blond Misha. Ro with a bit Asian eyes, her freshness is a real pleasure to enjoy. But no top class girl seen like Kate. Ro, not touring since March and I wish her to stay away. 1 black girl.

Expensive Globe only worth the rate compare to Germany or History or Swiss, if You have a really top class girl, not for average girls You can find anywhere. At History with Lorena. Ro, Swiss and in Germany, can also sometimes find really high level and pretty girls.

Had free long time, good BBBJ for my 2 rooms. Cost 770 + entry 95.

TheCanadian
07-10-17, 18:56
Dear Sirioja,

For rare visitors Globe is still above average, but. And I absolutely agree with you on this aspect. For more frequent visitors differences to other clubs have become marginal.

However, a few top class girls make indeed this difference, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Lately the black girls were standing out and booked more frequently.

Also today's 'Tagesplan' has a "specific variety" with Amal, Noemi, and Rafaela differently looking than the other girls.

Cheers!

Maxime
07-10-17, 21:43
Ro with a bit Asian eyes, her freshness is a real pleasure to enjoy. Thanks for your report. I assume you mean Mary? For me one of the most beautiful girls in any club. And a gem in the room! Pity however that she, and more and more other girls in Globe, seem to choose 4-6 hour rooms only, and avoid shorter (=cheaper) ones. Can never imagine why you should go with a girl to the room for so long. Take an escort or better have 3 or 4 girls during the day, but ok, everyone his cup of tea.

Sirioja
07-10-17, 22:18
Thanks for your report. I assume you mean Mary? For me one of the most beautiful girls in any club. And a gem in the room! Pity however that she, and more and more other girls in Globe, seem to choose 4-6 hour rooms only, and avoid shorter (=cheaper) ones. Can never imagine why you should go with a girl to the room for so long. Take an escort or better have 3 or 4 girls during the day, but ok, everyone his cup of tea.Never noticed your Mary. I confirm my dreamed girl of week end was blond Romanian, so pretty natural beauty with a bit Asian eyes, Misha. Ro, at Globe since 2 months, no photos yet on website. Not busy at all on this Friday afternoon, and Megan kept her with her, after our room, so had to wait for Megan to be a bit busy, fortunately Larissa was also busy. As soon Misha was alone, even seemed risky because she didn't make any room, but I took risk and it was very enjoyable risk with sensitive, fresh beauty. 1 h15 to take all my time to taste her, 350. I think she is just too pretty.

Before, had 1 h30 with Megan like at Sharks, but 420 versus 150 . New silver curly hair and tanned skin look is less attractive for me, but still lovely, coming straight as soon she saw me. Happy to experience first floor ski hutte with her who knows for my passion. Very happy my advice was good for her even no FRA regular followed her, Zurich is not so far from FRA, when I drove Paris. Zurich - Dusseldorf. Paris on this week end.

DiverOyster
07-14-17, 17:51
Are almost all the Globe girls willing to perform full sex public actions on the couch? I am a frequent visitor to Sharks and Oase. There are no public actions at Sharks (except on the red couch outside VIP rooms). Only a small number of Oase girls are willing to perform full sex actions at the kino.

Fijiman
07-15-17, 00:04
Are almost all the Globe girls willing to perform full sex public actions on the couch? Yes. I don't think I've ever had anyone refuse, although I know that some prefer the rooms.

DiverOyster
07-15-17, 00:37
Anybody have an idea if / when Kate will be back at Globe??I had a wonderful session with Kate in the Sharks garden on Sunday morning July 9, 2017. She told me that she would return to Globe at the end of July 2017.

DiverOyster
07-15-17, 00:51
Yes. I don't think I've ever had anyone refuse, although I know that some prefer the rooms.Thank you Fijiman. I am planning to visit Globe from Monday 7 August through Tuesday 8 August, taking the train from Frankfurt. This will be my first visit to Globe. I am careful to select Monday and Tuesday since the girls will be naked on these two days. I look forward to see how Globe will fare in comparison to Sharks and Oase, since I spend about 8 days per month at Sharks and Oase. I hope that Coral will be at Globe when I get there. I had a wonderful time with Coral at Sharks two days before she left for Globe. I give Coral a 10 for look and a 10 for service.

DiverOyster
07-15-17, 00:59
I read on this forum that the club and the girls will accept USD at a 1:1 USD to CHF. Is this correct? If correct, then I can pay USD 140 to the girls for each 1/2 HR session?

Howie
07-15-17, 08:32
I had a wonderful session with Kate in the Sharks garden on Sunday morning July 9, 2017. She told me that she would return to Globe at the end of July 2017.Hey DiverOyster, is this Kate as in the renowned Catalina Kate of Globe fame? Petite brunette, natural B/C cups.

Weird that there is no mention of her on the German forums. That is if she is truly back albeit only for a brief spell. Did she say how long she will be in Sharks for? I may stop by there soon.

By the way, I know you can pay in euros at 1 for 1 to CHF. But I doubt you will get 1 for 1 CHF for USD as CHF is the stronger currency. I.e It implies that you will be paying less than 140 CHF per half hour if paid in USD equivalent.

Howie.

Fijiman
07-15-17, 10:13
I read on this forum that the club and the girls will accept USD at a 1:1 USD to CHF. Is this correct? If correct, then I can pay USD 140 to the girls for each 1/2 HR session?A few months ago the USD was worth 3% more than the CHF. Now it is worth 3% less.

I wouldn't count on the girls accepting it at 1-to-1 anymore, but I don't know for certain.

FJ.

NF4591
07-15-17, 19:08
I was there a few months ago, and paid for all sessions in USD. The girls preferred CHF, so they took me to the front desk, where I paid in USD and the person at the front desk gave the girl CHF (at a 1:1 rate). The strange thing was that when I paid my entrance fee, I asked about USD, and they charged me to convert, at about 0. 9 CHF for 1 USD. I don't know if this was because of different people at the front desk at different times, or if they have a different policy for entrance fee (paid to club) than for payments to the girls.

I read on this forum that the club and the girls will accept USD at a 1:1 USD to CHF. Is this correct? If correct, then I can pay USD 140 to the girls for each 1/2 HR session?

DiverOyster
07-16-17, 02:04
Hey DiverOyster, is this Kate as in the renowned Catalina Kate of Globe fame? Petite brunette, natural B/C cups.

Weird that there is no mention of her on the German forums. That is if she is truly back albeit only for a brief spell. Did she say how long she will be in Sharks for? I may stop by there soon.

By the way, I know you can pay in euros at 1 for 1 to CHF. But I doubt you will get 1 for 1 CHF for USD as CHF is the stronger currency. I.e It implies that you will be paying less than 140 CHF per half hour if paid in USD equivalent.

Howie.Hey Howie,

Your physical description fits. I looked up Kate at the "Girls" page of Globe and that's her. She didn't say how long she will be in Sharks for but she did say that she will go to Globe at end of July.

Hey, since you have been at both clubs, what's your comparison between Sharks and Globe? Is it worth it to take a 4-hour train ride from Frankfurt to visit Globe and take another 4-hour train ride to return to Frankfurt?

Sirioja
07-16-17, 08:36
I had a wonderful session with Kate in the Sharks garden on Sunday morning July 9, 2017. She told me that she would return to Globe at the end of July 2017.Did your Kate at Sharks, have something about belly? Impossible to miss. On last time, Kate at Globe was not named Kate in Hessen.

Sirioja
07-17-17, 09:57
Did your Kate at Sharks, have something about belly? Impossible to miss. On last time, Kate at Globe was not named Kate in Hessen.Kate also doesn't look much now like her old Globe photos, but she has classier sophisticated look than on her Hessen years.

TaraReid
07-17-17, 11:01
Anybody have an idea if / when Kate will be back at Globe?

Hope to see her as well!

Regards.

Sirioja
07-18-17, 10:15
Anybody have an idea if / when Kate will be back at Globe?

Hope to see her as well!

Regards.If she really returns to Globe soon, desk should know about girls planning, if she really returned to Sharks for only 50/30 mn.

Only tattooed Mio. De returns to GT when off from Globe, but quite average level.

Some girls who worked in Germany before, think they worth better than everything asked for only 50 €.

TaraReid
07-24-17, 10:05
Only tattooed Mio. De returns to GT when off from Globe, but quite average level.Thanks for info mate.

CIMguy
07-26-17, 01:47
Spending 300 chF just isn't possible on any kind of regular basis for me, but I still get the itch to find some fun. Could anyone suggest a place where I could get full service for about 150-200? I know the Globe satellite places offer 80 or so for a half hour, but then there's the entrance fee and I'm not a big fan of the FKK scene. If you just want to see someone without paying the entrance fee, the price goes up to 300. I'm actually a bit southeast of the city, so anything in that direction would be ideal, though anywhere in the zurich area would work.

I've read back a few pages and talk is most Globe related.

JaxMonger
07-26-17, 17:24
Coming to Zurich next month and want to check out Globe and Haringstrasse. Are these 2 close to each other at all? How far from airport area? If not close to airport what is a decent part of town to stay?

Thanks.

Fijiman
07-26-17, 18:20
Spending 300 chF just isn't possible on any kind of regular basis for me, but I still get the itch to find some fun. Could anyone suggest a place where I could get full service for about 150-200? I know the Globe satellite places offer 80 or so for a half hour, but then there's the entrance fee and I'm not a big fan of the FKK scene. If you just want to see someone without paying the entrance fee, the price goes up to 300. I'm actually a bit southeast of the city, so anything in that direction would be ideal, though anywhere in the zurich area would work.

I've read back a few pages and talk is most Globe related.At that price point, this is probably your best bet. If you don't do any extras, then 30 mins is 150 and 45 is 200.

http://club-diskret.ch/girls/

Many of the pictures are out of date, albeit accurately of the the girl. I've gone here half a dozen times and had some good experiences.

Regards.

FJ.

Fijiman
07-26-17, 18:22
Coming to Zurich next month and want to check out Globe and Haringstrasse. Are these 2 close to each other at all? How far from airport area? If not close to airport what is a decent part of town to stay?

Thanks.https://www.google.ch/maps?source=tldsi&hl=en

Silvester2656
07-26-17, 21:41
Spending 300 chF just isn't possible on any kind of regular basis for me, but I still get the itch to find some fun. Could anyone suggest a place where I could get full service for about 150-200? I know the Globe satellite places offer 80 or so for a half hour, but then there's the entrance fee and I'm not a big fan of the FKK scene. If you just want to see someone without paying the entrance fee, the price goes up to 300. I'm actually a bit southeast of the city, so anything in that direction would be ideal, though anywhere in the zurich area would work.The Club Pascha is a decent place without entrance fee. 30 min is 105 on Wednesdays, and 160 on all other days. Usually there is a nice (if small) selection of mostly Romanian girls. Wednesdays tend to get busier. As it belongs to the Globe family, you can expect a consistent level of service standards.

http://www.club-pascha.ch

Nil69
07-26-17, 22:56

I've read back a few pages and talk is most Globe related.For 150 you can get a half hour of service in just about any place with only a few exceptions. (e. G. Aphrodisia) What is Full Service for you? CIM and Anal is extra almost anywhere (+50 CIM / +100 Anal in Studios).

Southeast in Zurich there are a lot of places: (All of them offer service of 20/30 min for 150).

- Gewerbecenter Bombatic.

- Club Saphir.

- Ambiente Caliente.

- Casa della Seduzione.

- Club Pascha. (Recomended)

- Gewerbecenter Grandios.

- S Meier.

Check lustmap, there you can see all the places in Zurich. Recommendations for very good value right now in or near Zurich:

- Club 79 after 19:00: 30 min for CHF 120 or CHF 100 on Sunday all day.

- Club Pascha Wednesday: 30 min for CHF 105.

- Club La Boum, Duebendorf Tuesday after 17:00: 30 min for CHF 120 (Without CIM) or Mo-Sa until 17:00 20 min with CIM for CHF 150.

Mr Ho
07-27-17, 02:55
What is so special about Aphrodisia? I know it is like 300 chf for 30 min right?

What does it include and is LU really that good as super models or?

Fijiman
07-27-17, 16:26
What is so special about Aphrodisia? I know it is like 300 chf for 30 min right?

What does it include and is LU really that good as super models or?It is in the city centre, there is no cover, and it includes free drinks. Costs more because there is no cover, and because it is in the city centre. Better for someone who is perhaps staying in the city, and can do a quick 45 minutes session, without the time to travel out & back from Globe. It is 280/380/500 for 30/45/60 minutes. (. a stupid differential where from 30 to 45 costs 100, and from 45 to 60 costs 120. Makes no sense).

Personally, I don't think the girls are as hot as at Globe. But at CA they are fully dressed, often quite nicely, and I think that makes them look hotter maybe.

(P.S. The girls don't like doing 30 mins, although they won't tell you that.).

Regards.

FJ.

Nil69
07-27-17, 23:01
Aphrodisia is located near Paradeplatz where both UBS and CS have their headquarters, it's often called the "banker brothel" by locals. Mostly bankers, other rich people and tourists go there. But it's also the only place in Switzerland that is not a Saunaclub and always has 40-60 girls to choose from. Overall the casting is good and sometimes you can find some real beauties there. While you will mostly get a pretty good service, getting a bad service is entirely possible, which hurts even more at those prices. Lot of the girls there spend their days just sitting and waiting for the right guy to come and throw a fortune at them. Yes drinks are free but the girls also only get 50% of the rate, so they are only making slightly more (250) per hour than at Globe (240) or Bumsalp (240). Most normal local mongeres for whom value for money is important won't bother going there. Aphrodisia is, in my opinion, for guys that don't care if the hourly rate is 250 or 500.

Polyamorist
07-28-17, 14:22
So it turns out that Zurich is not just expensive but the most expensive city in the world.

https://www.expatistan.com/cost-of-living/index

DrPoon
07-29-17, 04:06
Good to know the BBBJ is only 40!

Are there any BBBJ only rates in Swiss FKK clubs at all?

Most massage places in Zurich City started offering oral and sex as well, so the prices are at least CHF 100 for 20 min. The only places within the city that I know that is offering cheap Handjobs (called "Feinmassage" in German) is Beauty Latinas for CHF 50, it's a few tram stops from the Mainstation. I'm not into HJ so can't comment on it. But everywhere else you pay at least 100 and would also include oral / sex.

If you have a car you can also go to Strichplatz (Depotweg near Altstetten), you can get a BBBJ with CIM for CHF 40 or a quickly for 50 there. I guess they might be willing to give you a Handjob for 30 or less.

Also you can occasionally find private girls / hookers giving HJs for 50 in online portals in Zurich.

TaraReid
07-31-17, 15:07
Are there any BBBJ only rates in Swiss FKK clubs at all?

Hard to say, I will try to find out a link for you.

Sebastiane
07-31-17, 21:44
I visited the Globe website and noticed that they now offer free food on all days of the week in addition to the brunch on Sundays. Am I right? And Thursday and Mondays are the FKK nude days? Are those the best days to go then Monday and Thursday?

I think I'm finally going to be able to make it there after two plans fell through due to bad planning and other issues.

And who is this girl called Megan (that was her Sharks name)? What's her Globe name? I want to session with her.

And what is the Oerlikon Hotel like? It seems quite reasonably priced for Zurich. What about Air BNB in Zurich? Also is there one other city you'd recommend in Switzerland for mongering other than Zurich? What are Montreux / St. Moritz like for our hobby?

And I'm a bit confused about Aphrodisia. People on this board say all drinks are free but the website doesn't suggest that saying only 'Alkoholfrei getraenke sind kostenlos' (alcohol. Free drinks are free). So are the people on here mistaken that all drinks are free?

NF4591
08-01-17, 15:39
I have had a good time at globe and reported it here, starting to plan another visit to Zurich. Is rimming a part of the standard sessions at Globe and Aphrodisia? I like the experience when a girl does it, but is it included in the standard rate? If it is not, then what do the girls usually charge to do it?

Sirioja
08-01-17, 16:38
I visited the Globe website and noticed that they now offer free food on all days of the week in addition to the brunch on Sundays. Am I right? And Thursday and Mondays are the FKK nude days? Are those the best days to go then Monday and Thursday?

I think I'm finally going to be able to make it there after two plans fell through due to bad planning and other issues.

And who is this girl called Megan (that was her Sharks name)? What's her Globe name? I want to session with her.

And what is the Oerlikon Hotel like? It seems quite reasonably priced for Zurich. What about Air BNB in Zurich? Also is there one other city you'd recommend in Switzerland for mongering other than Zurich? What are Montreux / St. Moritz like for our hobby?

And I'm a bit confused about Aphrodisia. People on this board say all drinks are free but the website doesn't suggest that saying only 'Alkoholfrei getraenke sind kostenlos' (alcohol. Free drinks are free). So are the people on here mistaken that all drinks are free?Model Megan. Ro in Germany is still Megan at Globe. On tour at the moment, on tagesplan or in reserve, according to new complicated Globe organization. Usually off on Tuesday with public sex afternoon. Globe is really not improving for tagesplan organization.

Free foods and soft drinks since at least 2016 . Great brunch on Sunday until 5 pm with cup of champagne.

FKK days are Monday and Thursday, best casting days are from Friday to Sunday. BBBJ still standard in Swiss clubs, but really no problem in Germany.

Free soft or alcohol drink at Aphrodisia, no entry fee, girls pay for you when they get a room, they don t pay only for room like at Globe.

Fijiman
08-01-17, 17:36
I have had a good time at globe and reported it here, starting to plan another visit to Zurich. Is rimming a part of the standard sessions at Globe and Aphrodisia? I like the experience when a girl does it, but is it included in the standard rate? If it is not, then what do the girls usually charge to do it?I'm also a fan of rimming, but I find it is usually a disappointment when I request it so I mostly don't bother. Very few girls are genuinely into it.

On the Aphrodisia & Bumsalp websites it lists the services provided by each girl. Rimming (Zugenanal) is unfortunately only listed on a few girls profiles. Given the horror stories I've heard from girls about some guys during a prostate session, I can't say I blame them. My guess is this would mostly be a service you should request after first establishing your level of hygiene. Do a prostate session first, and then afterwards ask if she can recommend someone for zugenanal for next time.

Regards.

FJ.

Maxime
08-01-17, 18:55
I visited the Globe website and noticed that they now offer free food on all days of the week in addition to the brunch on Sundays. Am I right? And Thursday and Mondays are the FKK nude days? Are those the best days to go then Monday and Thursday?Yes, there is free food every day (since Februari I think). Besides Monday and Thursday, FKK is also on Tuesday (and then between 2 pm and 6 pm all rooms are closed, so nly sex outside the room (in bar, etc) is offered!

Mr Ho
08-02-17, 05:59
It is in the city centre, there is no cover, and it includes free drinks. Costs more because there is no cover, and because it is in the city centre. Better for someone who is perhaps staying in the city, and can do a quick 45 minutes session, without the time to travel out & back from Globe. It is 280/380/500 for 30/45/60 minutes. (. a stupid differential where from 30 to 45 costs 100, and from 45 to 60 costs 120. Makes no sense).

Personally, I don't think the girls are as hot as at Globe. But at CA they are fully dressed, often quite nicely, and I think that makes them look hotter maybe.

(P.S. The girls don't like doing 30 mins, although they won't tell you that.).

Regards.

FJ.Thank you and sorry for my late reply.

After BBBJ law passed in Germany, I think I will base my self in globe Zurich for my mongering trip. I went to globe once before and it was good and now food being free all day, that is big plus for flying in monger like me.

But! Do you guys know what this new rule at globe about all room being closed and have to have sessions in open space at main bar area? What? Is this true?

Fijiman
08-02-17, 16:54
But! Do you guys know what this new rule at globe about all room being closed and have to have sessions in open space at main bar area? What? Is this true?That public sex only is only Tuesdays, 2-6 pm. The rest of the time you can use rooms (or do public if you like).

Regards.

FJ.

Sirioja
08-02-17, 22:59
Free foods and soft drinks since at least 2016 . Great brunch on Sunday until 5 pm with cup of champagne.

Free soft or alcohol drink at Aphrodisia, no entry fee, girls pay for you when they get a room, they don t pay only for room like at Globe.Free foods and soft drinks since beginning of 2016 at Globe, included in entry 95.

Unfortunately, no free foods in Globe little brothers: History, Swiss, Westside and Palace Luzern, for entry 65. Can order paid foods from outside. Cooker for paid foods at Westside.

For not kisser, can have 30 mn rooms for 63 at History, Westside and Palace.

Nil69
08-03-17, 09:03
For not kisser, can have 30 mn rooms for 63 at History, Westside and Palace.Since 2 weeks 30 mn /63 without kissing is also available at Club Swiss. But in all clubs session is over after you ejaculate, so if you are a quick finisher session might turn out to be just 10 minutes.

Sirioja
08-03-17, 09:38
Since 2 weeks 30 mn /63 without kissing is also available at Club Swiss. But in all clubs session is over after you ejaculate, so if you are a quick finisher session might turn out to be just 10 minutes.At Swiss, I think better to go for 89 CHF. I had nearly 40 mn, really GFE with fluent DFK, room there. Less expensive than GFE room at Oase or Sharks, and BBBJ still legal and standard.

History is also high level for services. Shower together after room like at Globe.

Both can compete for services and some pretty girls, with more expensive Globe.

Mr Ho
08-05-17, 02:35
That public sex only is only Tuesdays, 2-6 pm. The rest of the time you can use rooms (or do public if you like).

Regards.

FJ.Thanks, wow for me non public guy so between 2 pm to 6 pm on Tuesday is to avoid for me LOL.

Do you find German girls in line up or some western girls like half Swiss half foreign immigrant or Czech etc at globe Zurich?

Sirioja
08-05-17, 22:59
Do you find German girls in line up or some western girls like half Swiss half foreign immigrant or Czech etc at globe Zurich?Sometimes blond tattooed Mio. De who also works at GT.

Prettiest and superstars at Globe, History and Swiss are Romanian.

Mr Ho
08-06-17, 05:15
Sometimes blond tattooed Mio. De who also works at GT.

Prettiest and superstars at Globe, History and Swiss are Romanian.Thanks Siri.

How about at Bumsalp? Many non Romanians there like some german or other nationalities? IS DFK standard at Bumsalp? I mean with the room it is 150 chf per 30 min right? It is 140 chf per 30 min at globe, so it is more expensive than globe LOL.

Globe seems to be the place to be in Zurich then.

DrPoon
08-06-17, 09:50
Free foods and soft drinks since beginning of 2016 at Globe, included in entry 95.

Unfortunately, no free foods in Globe little brothers: History, Swiss, Westside and Palace Luzern, for entry 65. Can order paid foods from outside. Cooker for paid foods at Westside.

For not kisser, can have 30 mn rooms for 63 at History, Westside and Palace.What is the difference between these three little clubs? Does each one have something different? Or are they all easy to get to on the train or bus etc or is a rental car needed?

DrPoon
08-07-17, 00:38
Thanks Siri.

How about at Bumsalp? Many non Romanians there like some german or other nationalities? IS DFK standard at Bumsalp? I mean with the room it is 150 chf per 30 min right? It is 140 chf per 30 min at globe, so it is more expensive than globe LOL.

Globe seems to be the place to be in Zurich then.I think Globe is not the place. There are like 4 other clubs connected to Globe where the same girls from Globe go to but it is only about 1/2 price as Globe.

Mr Ho
08-07-17, 02:52
I think Globe is not the place. There are like 4 other clubs connected to Globe where the same girls from Globe go to but it is only about 1/2 price as Globe.I thought the price is the same at other places too.

I am aware that globe offer DFK BBBJ passionate sex guaranteed service, but how are the service at those globe related joints? DFK is set service?

And what are those related clubs name?

I am considering moving my mongering base to Zurich after the new BBBJ law in German FKK and also got sick of negotiating at German FKK.

I figured out that with exchange rate 140 chf is 120 chf for me and that is what I pay for most of my session at Artemis for one hour there and one hour session is like 40 min sex and 20 min talking on bed, so for me to pay 30 min 140 chf (120 euro) passionate sex provide me better need for me.

So what are other places are like Globe level girls and service with same price or even cheaper?

Sirioja
08-07-17, 07:51
Thanks Siri.

Globe seems to be the place to be in Zurich then.Bumsalp and brothers, Aphrodisia, Globe and brothers, are mostly Romania, like German and Austrian clubs. Only a few not Romanians. For Germans, go to escorts, or GT or Sharks table or not kissing Stella at Palace.

DFK and BBBJ are standard in Switzerland, except for 63 or 110 quicky at Bumsalp, but also still standard in Germany when girls will to please You back from how You treat them.

History is not in Zurich, but south Basel. Palace is in Luzern. Westside is closer to German border.

DrPoon
08-07-17, 15:47
I believe that Westside, Swiss, etc. It is only 63 franks for a non-kissing BBBJ session. Personally I am not interested in kissing so this deal will work better for me. Also I believe the entry charge is around 60 franks.

I thought the price is the same at other places too.

I am aware that globe offer DFK BBBJ passionate sex guaranteed service, but how are the service at those globe related joints? DFK is set service?

I am considering moving my mongering base to Zurich after the new BBBJ law in German FKK and also got sick of negotiating at German FKK.

I figured out that with exchange rate 140 chf is 120 chf for me and that is what I pay for most of my session at Artemis for one hour there and one hour session is like 40 min sex and 20 min talking on bed, so for me to pay 30 min 140 chf (120 euro) passionate sex provide me better need for me.

So what are other places are like Globe level girls and service with same price or even cheaper?

Maxime
08-07-17, 16:29
What is the difference between these three little clubs? Does each one have something different? Or are they all easy to get to on the train or bus etc or is a rental car needed?

I think Globe is not the place. There are like 4 other clubs connected to Globe where the same girls from Globe go to but it is only about 1/2 price as Globe.

So what are other places are like Globe level girls and service with same price or even cheaper?Same here: already avoided the larger clubs in Germany, since Euro 100 is the least you have to pay to get a decent session (with DFK and BBBJ, sometimes with CIM bonus), only smaller German clubs are worth a visit after July 1st IMHO. Or indeed visit Swiss, where Bumsalp is nice, but is more like a German club (so various service levels can be experienced, from very good to so so), but fun to visit for once or twice.

Globe and sister clubs offer more consistent service level of the girls IMHO, and, as can be seen on the website (s), it will cost you CHF 140 (or Euro 125) in Globe and CHF 100 (90 Euro) in the sister clubs for half hour, including DFK, BBBJ, etc (plus pre-sales, showering, etc.). Sisterclubs are Club Swiss, Westside, History, Pascha, Club Palace and some in Germany.

DrPoon
08-07-17, 17:31
What is the charge for finish in mouth for the BBBJ in the 63 franks session?

Would it be correct to assume +25 franks or is the CIM included for free?

DrPoon
08-07-17, 17:32
Also what about the Zurich BBBJ drive ins? What is the cost for a BBBJ CIM there?

Mr Ho
08-07-17, 23:32
Thanks guy, OK I got it, I saw sites of Globe sister clubs on Globe website.

So it is 100 chf for sister clubs ha? Are the girls working their same girls working in globe?

Mr Ho
08-08-17, 01:40
Bumsalp and brothers, Aphrodisia, Globe and brothers, are mostly Romania, like German and Austrian clubs. Only a few not Romanians. For Germans, go to escorts, or GT or Sharks table or not kissing Stella at Palace.

DFK and BBBJ are standard in Switzerland, except for 63 or 110 quicky at Bumsalp, but also still standard in Germany when girls will to please You back from how You treat them.

History is not in Zurich, but south Basel. Palace is in Luzern. Westside is closer to German border.Siri,

I am considering of moving out of German FKK, so yeah sharks and GT I know, but BBBJ will not be standard now or near future when all the girls we know are gone and I like trying out new beauty, I do not like to and I got sick and tired of negotiating for DFK and now we going to have to negotiate for BBBJ. That is too much and pricing got too close with all the up sell at German FKK.

As for Germans at gt and sharks, there only is one to max three German girls in line up now and most of times, just one or two or not even sometimes depending on the day, so whether it is globe or German FKK like gt or sharks line up are getting similar concentration of nationalities but occasional we got German or other western nationality walking into floor. Last time I visited globe and only time I visited was on Sunday, and I spotted mixed line up with mostly Romanian and Bulgarian but had one Russian beauty and other exotic beauty that seems to be hybrid of nationalities, so I begin to feel line up is same as German FKK and globe is more strict on service and more picky on the selection of girls appearance.

Once upon a time, just few years ago, I used to spot quite few not many but few Germans on line up in German FKK, but now that time is over and as for escort in Germany yeah but again we will face this condom BJ thing and why pay so much for condom BJ at German escort.

As you and some other members said, I hear at globe we got German or even one friend on forum spotted Swedish blonde walking in at globe line up, so we do get occasional nationality like that, so I may center my self in globe to catch varieties of beauties with good looks and guaranteed service with no negotiation and as for pricing, it is becoming in same range as in German FKK.

Plus most importantly, line up are the same meaning girls moves around between German FKK, Swiss FKK, escort and Austrian FKK, they move between clubs depending on their want, need, demand and money most importantly and globe is on list of girls destination at one point in their career, some stay for money, some leave due to tight control and rule of club globe, but most good looking girl try globe at one point in their career, so I just got to catch her then when she is at globe!

Am I right on this assumption and conclusion more or less?

On the side note, biggest surprise was at gt Bruggen I found real Estonian girl, I forgot the name, she was not stunner but she was let say 7 out of 10 scale and good service, so we still do find unexpected nationality at FKK, but again all line up are in same pond, and most of these girls move between the clubs over boarders and globe is on their list due to higher pricing and bigger spender in Switzerland with bankers and all that.

Mr Ho
08-08-17, 04:08
OK, I dig and did my research on globe and related sister clubs.

Basically, globe has most numbers of tagesplan girls attending club, so it increase your probability of facing stunners, and also you got more diverse choices.

Other sister clubs seems to have much fewer girls in attendance and selection are from the same pool, but it seems globe has the most selective process of over all line up as well as tagesplan, so again globe basically has the most probability of all the related clubs for meeting stunners.

Other sister club also provide same girls, but depend on timing and it really is hit and miss thing as it is far out and I guess the management throw in one or two stunners or maybe sometimes even not to the line up of these sister clubs and it really seems that stunners seems to be concentrated rather at Globe than other clubs.

Am I right more or less?

Sirioja
08-08-17, 10:20
Thanks guy, OK I got it, I saw sites of Globe sister clubs on Globe website.

So it is 100 chf for sister clubs ha? Are the girls working their same girls working in globe?Look at tagesplan for History or Swiss Dietikon. Sometimes, 1 or 2 Globe girls are sent one or few days at small brothers. Lorena. Ro, Andrea. Ro and Amelia. Ro met at History, would have been among the prettiest at Globe.

Entry is 65 CHF at small brothers, without free foods. Sunday with great brunch with cup of champagne until 5 pm for 95 is less expensive for me.

Usually, when not offered by the girl, CIM is 100 extra in most of Swiss clubs. For not kisser guys, can have sex with free BBBJ for 63 CHF at small brothers, but no problem to get BBBJ even without asking nor begging in Germany despite new law.

European30
08-08-17, 13:33
So it is 100 chf for sister clubs ha? Are the girls working their same girls working in globe?There's some exchange sometimes and it's usually specified after the name if they come from another club. I've been to Swiss Club in Dietikon a few times. There was this one girl (Rebecca) that was amazing there but she's out of the business now. Besides her, I've always been disappointed in the quality of the service. Definitely not at Globe standards. There's a lot less flirting / arousal time, and feels more mechanical to me.

On another topic, anyone knows some quality service girls that are natural redheads or blondes? I find it really hard to find.

Thanks.

DrPoon
08-08-17, 15:25
The tagsplan on Globe is sort of limited info. It does not provide height, age, or origin of each girl. Also I can't find any tagsplan info on the smaller associated clubs.

Siri,

I am considering of moving out of German FKK, so yeah sharks and GT I know, but BBBJ will not be standard now or near future when all the girls we know are gone and I like trying out new beauty, I do not like to and I got sick and tired of negotiating for DFK and now we going to have to negotiate for BBBJ. That is too much and pricing got too close with all the up sell at German FKK.

As for Germans at gt and sharks, there only is one to max three German girls in line up now and most of times, just one or two or not even sometimes depending on the day, so whether it is globe or German FKK like gt or sharks line up are getting similar concentration of nationalities but occasional we got German or other western nationality walking into floor. Last time I visited globe and only time I visited was on Sunday, and I spotted mixed line up with mostly Romanian and Bulgarian but had one Russian beauty and other exotic beauty that seems to be hybrid of nationalities, so I begin to feel line up is same as German FKK and globe is more strict on service and more picky on the selection of girls appearance.

Once upon a time, just few years ago, I used to spot quite few not many but few Germans on line up in German FKK, but now that time is over and as for escort in Germany yeah but again we will face this condom BJ thing and why pay so much for condom BJ at German escort..

TheCanadian
08-08-17, 18:54
The tagsplan on Globe is sort of limited info. It does not provide height, age, or origin of each girl. Also I can't find any tagsplan info on the smaller associated clubs.Webpages of Club Palace and Imperium Escort provide more details like height, age, etc.

(...) On another topic, anyone knows some quality service girls that are natural redheads or blondes? I find it really hard to find. Thanks.This is indeed a very good question. I have been visiting Club Globe quite regularly. Let me remember or check things out next time.

(...) On the side note, biggest surprise was at gt Bruggen I found real Estonian girl, I forgot the name, she was not stunner but she was let say 7 out of 10 scale and good service, so we still do find unexpected nationality at FKK (...)Kira, today at Club Palace, is from the Baltics as well.

Sirioja
08-08-17, 18:54
Siri,

As for Germans at gt and sharks, there only is one to max three German girls in line up now and most of times, just one or two or not even sometimes depending on the day, so whether it is globe or German FKK like gt or sharks line up are getting similar concentration of nationalities but occasional we got German or other western nationality walking into floor. Last time I visited globe and only time I visited was on Sunday, and I spotted mixed line up with mostly Romanian and Bulgarian but had one Russian beauty and other exotic beauty that seems to be hybrid of nationalities, so I begin to feel line up is same as German FKK and globe is more strict on service and more picky on the selection of girls appearance..First you should read with more clear mind. Germany is mostly Romania, Switzerland and Austria are also mostly Romania. Maybe you mean Estonian Trinity with scar on belly, at GT? Does she fluently kiss? I don't think so.

You won't find more German girls in any club in Switzerland than at GT or Sharks table or Artemis or Atmos or Babylon Hamburg, even in very expensive Aphrodisia. You can also find some Russians or Latvians in Germany, didn't see any at Globe for much more than 10 visits since June 2016.

I followed some girls from Germany to Switzerland, I advised Megan to leave Sharks for Switzerland, I met other great GFE at Globe, History and Swiss, but I still find easily new great GFE in Germany who want to get business with new regulars, so they manage to please me despite new law.

For all my more than 20 visits in Swiss clubs in 1 year, best casting was at History on Saturday 17 December 2016, only 17 girls but 3 real beauties and 2 others very attractive, couldn't get them all on that night. Even more girls, but never saw same casting at Globe, and casting is not really improving since end of 2016. Also met some great GFE at Swiss Dietikon.

For my experiences, can find some high level girls in Switzerland, but also still in Germany when door is closed. I paid 150 for Megan, now I have to pay 420 , that's the main difference. Can have great fluent sex, 1 hour rooms for 100 in Germany, only for 30 mn in Switzerland, 89 at Swiss, 100 at History, 140 at Globe, 150 at Bumsalp, 280 at Aphrodisia.

Mr Ho
08-08-17, 21:32
So Globe is best to be on safe side to meet stunner then, for me it is firstly about how beautiful the girl is, so globe seems the best in zurich for this. And service I did realize how good it was when I visited there two summer ago on Sunday. I had to say line up on Sunday was small like maybe around bit more than 20 girls or not even 20 girls were there, but it seems it has about 40 girls on weekdays at globe which makes it big as gt bruggen line up or LR or even slightly bigger line up than FKK palace frankfurt.

How about club rouge? Is it any good?

I also went once to the club called zeus in Luzern, it was kind of near Meggen and that club was quite good LU.

Mr Ho
08-09-17, 02:49
First you should read with more clear mind. Germany is mostly Romania, Switzerland and Austria are also mostly Romania. Maybe you mean Estonian Trinity with scar on belly, at GT? Does she fluently kiss? I don't think so.

You won't find more German girls in any club in Switzerland than at GT or Sharks table or Artemis or Atmos or Babylon Hamburg, even in very expensive Aphrodisia. You can also find some Russians or Latvians in Germany, didn't see any at Globe for much more than 10 visits since June 2016.

I followed some girls from Germany to Switzerland, I advised Megan to leave Sharks for Switzerland, I met other great GFE at Globe, History and Swiss, but I still find easily new great GFE in Germany who want to get business with new regulars, so they manage to please me despite new law..Hmmm not finding german girls at swiss FKK is problem for me, but it is now same in German FKK, in recent years, I went to GT Bruggen, Artemis, Palace, Sharks, Oase, Oceans and Living Room, in those clubs I only find just few German girls. At GT Bruggen I tend to find most, but hmmm only few to count and mostly only on weekend.

I have to see how BBBJ situation is at nrw as it seems nrw tend to be more higher level of service than other places.

History? It is near kind of Luzern right? Smaller the line up is bigger risk for me as I am fly in monger, and history seems to have half the size of line up number than Globe.

I wonder why they charge more price at Bumsalp than globe. I mean Bumsalp has better looking stunners and better service or something? It is just 10 chf more, but why more?

Mr Ho
08-09-17, 06:30
Once upon a time long time ago, I lived in Switzerland for two years.

During that two years I used to goto this brothel called studio boombastic in Zurich Brunau, it was year 1999 till year 2001. I often find Swiss girls there working as tute, it is back then 15 minute, 100 chf place.

Don't we no longer find Swiss girls working as tute at Zurich brothel, let say at club globe?

Sirioja
08-09-17, 07:07
So Globe is best to be on safe side to meet stunner then, for me it is firstly about how beautiful the girl is, so globe seems the best in zurich for this. And service I did realize how good it was when I visited there two summer ago on Sunday. I had to say line up on Sunday was small like maybe around bit more than 20 girls or not even 20 girls were there, but it seems it has about 40 girls on weekdays at globe which makes it big as gt bruggen line up or LR or even slightly bigger line up than FKK palace frankfurt.

How about club rouge? Is it any good?

I also went once to the club called zeus in Luzern, it was kind of near Meggen and that club was quite good LU.Zeus is in Kussnach close to Luzern, my first club before Germany, only for 1 girl I could meet as escort, superb blond Mia, half Hungarian half Romanian, with tiger tattoo on pussy. My big mistake to stop with her who was so lovely. Zeus is brother with Aphrodite close to Montreux, I also followed Mia there through Gran San Bernardino, so many kilometers driven for her, for pleasure, and also brother with a third one.

Globe little brother, Palace is also close to Luzern. Small club with about 15 girls. I was disappointed by casting but it was on Easter Sunday night after skiing ice holes in Zermatt / Breuil.

Globe little brother, History is very close to German border, in Liestal Basel. Only about 15/20 girls, but very high level for my experiences, at least same level than Globe for 40% less expensive.

Around Zurich, Swiss Dietikon, Globe and Bumsalp. In Zurich, Aphrodisia. Westside is close to German border. Met some great GFE at Swiss for 89 for more than 30 mn or extra offered for 1 hour for 178, even only about 15/20 girls. Swiss is also very high level for my 2 visits and 4 rooms with 4 different girls. More than 50% less expensive than Globe and Bumsalp.

For German girls or not Romanians, better clubs are GT, Atmos and Babylon Hamburg. Also Sharks and Artemis for German girls.

No more top beauties in Switzerland than in Germany, girls are just prettier for average level, not many average GND at Globe or History or Swiss. For GFE services level, really high level in Switzerland with fluent DFK, sometimes before and still after room, shower together at Globe or History. Still free BBBJ in Switzerland, but no big problems about this in Germany despite new law.

I would say, on average, higher GFE level with prettier girls for more expensive in Switzerland, but I also find great GFE, pretty girls in Germany.

Nil69
08-09-17, 10:09
I wonder why they charge more price at Bumsalp than globe. I mean Bumsalp has better looking stunners and better service or something? It is just 10 chf more, but why more?At both Bumsalp and Globe girls get CHF 120 / hh. At Bumsalp the price includes a room fee, the room gets cleaned by cleaning service after each session. At Globe girls usually clean room themselves. Bumsalp entry fee also includes alcoholic drinks. Average Servicelevel at Globe is higher.

History Line Up is very good right now, who fucks more than 5 girls a day? Also Switzerland is small, if you don't like what you find just drive to the next club. Club Rouge Line Up and service is IMHO worse then the small Imperium Clubs (Swiss / History / Palace / Westside) and price higher. Another recommendation is Sex Park, high service level and friendly staff and easily reachable with public transport, but has no outside and line up outside of summer months is a lot better.

German Girls in Switzerland seldom work in Saunaclubs. If you want German Girls you have to go to a Studio.

Nil69
08-09-17, 10:22
What is the charge for finish in mouth for the BBBJ in the 63 franks session?

Would it be correct to assume +25 franks or is the CIM included for free?Swiss Saunaclubs is not a good place for the CIM aficionado. At all Imperium Clubs CIM is +100. So one can get a 30 min BBBJ for CHF 63 and than he should pay +100 for those few seconds of pleasure? I never book it there. Different story with +50.

Imperium Chain (Globe, Swiss, Palace, History, Westside): CHF 100.

Life Chain (Bumsalp, Life, Aphro, Rouge) : CHF 100.

Zeus Chain (Zeus, Olymp, Kleopatra, Aphrodite): I believe it's CHF 100 (Zeus for sure; Olymp not sure).

New Blue Up: Officialy CHF 100, but many girls will be willing to do it for 50.

Sex-Park: CHF 50.

FKK Basel / FKK Neuenhof: CHF 50.

Normal Rate in Studios / Small Clubs (e. G. Club79, Diskret, Pascha etc.): CHF 50.

Nil69
08-09-17, 10:25
Also what about the Zurich BBBJ drive ins? What is the cost for a BBBJ CIM there?CIM is included if negotiated, BBBJ with CIM at Depotweg Zurich girls will ask CHF 50, can almost always be negotiated down to CHF 40. Some girls there don't do CIM or even BBBJ, ask beforehand. Also tell the girl that you want here breasts uncovered and touch her before paying her, otherwise she might ask extra for that.

Sirioja
08-09-17, 11:29
At both Bumsalp and Globe girls get CHF 120 / hh. At Bumsalp the price includes a room fee, the room gets cleaned by cleaning service after each session. At Globe girls usually clean room themselves. Bumsalp entry fee also includes alcoholic drinks. Average Servicelevel at Globe is higher.

History Line Up is very good right now, who fucks more than 5 girls a day? Also Switzerland is small, if you don't like what you find just drive to the next club. Club Rouge Line Up and service is IMHO worse then the small Imperium Clubs (Swiss / History / Palace / Westside) and price higher. Another recommendation is Sex Park, high service level and friendly staff and easily reachable with public transport, but has no outside and line up outside of summer months is a lot better.

German Girls in Switzerland seldom work in Saunaclubs. If you want German Girls you have to go to a Studio.Thanks to give great informations about Swiss clubs.

Yes at Globe when we finish, girl change the bed and when you give her money, she goes to give some money depending on time in room, to the desk, so girls usually say to me: You wait for me and we go to take shower together.

On Saturday 17 December when I arrived at about 9 pm at History, I wanted Mady who didn't want I go with other girls, but also Andrea, Amelia, Lorena and another brunette I forgot name. Ada Sharks was also there. After Mady, I had to manage she went to room, to go with Andrea who was free. Then Mady wanted I repeat with her like on my previous and first visit, and she looked at me with sad eyes when Lorena gave me to eat part of her diner, even I couldn't go with her, but she became my regular when Mady was off or moved to Globe. Unfortunately I never saw again Amelia and other brunette. 5 beauties were too many for only 5 hours until closed and a girl who always look after you. But Mady was a great GFE. Andrea was a real beauty and very good in room. Lorena is a busty passionate GF.

Where is sex park? Free foods there? Not at its best casting on Summer? What are entry and girls rates?

DrPoon
08-09-17, 11:56
Thank you for all the info here. What is the Studio? Are there a list or website of these Studios?

Also sounds like the drive ins are the way to go for me at least.

At both Bumsalp and Globe girls get CHF 120 / hh. At Bumsalp the price includes a room fee, the room gets cleaned by cleaning service after each session. At Globe girls usually clean room themselves. Bumsalp entry fee also includes alcoholic drinks. Average Servicelevel at Globe is higher.

German Girls in Switzerland seldom work in Saunaclubs. If you want German Girls you have to go to a Studio.

DrPoon
08-09-17, 12:39
I think I know that Estonian girl at GT. Had a CIM session with her last year I think. Brings up a good point, maybe go to Estonia. Prostitution is legal in Estonia so maybe that would be much cheaper than Switzerland instead?

Siri,

Mr Ho
08-09-17, 13:03

German Girls in Switzerland seldom work in Saunaclubs. If you want German Girls you have to go to a Studio.Thanks man, yeah I used to goto studio Boombastic and found few good looking Germans back in the day as well as some good looking swiss girls, but studio are condom blowjob. Well I was wondering whether there will be some Germans at Globe, but I wonder why they do not work at saunaclub. More money.

So it sound like I should focus on History and Globe in Zurich with more heavy concentration on Globe.

Nil69
08-09-17, 15:17
Where is sex park? Free foods there? Not at its best casting on Summer? What are entry and girls rates?Sex-Park Entry Fee is only CHF 50 and 30 min fullservice (BBBJ / DFK) costs CHF 90 (80 girl /10 service fee).

The club is located in Oberentfelden (www.sex-park.ch), it's a small club with 9 rooms. Unless there is a party there is no food included, but they have restaurants that will deliver food to Sex Park. The girl line-up right now is only around 12 girls and few more on Friday / Satuday. But some popular girls like Bella and Roxana are there right now. During winter months line-up is usually in the 15-20 girl area. All girls there will do a great service, girls that don't do a good service usually don't last there, because complains at the reception are taken seriously by management.

Nil69
08-09-17, 16:06
but studio are condom blowjob.This has completely changed in recent years in Switzerland, most Swiss guys don't accept CBJ anymore. Many studios in Switzerland are now BBBJ often with CIM for extra money. Only shitty places still provide CBJ. For example I just checked the 35 girls listed on Boombastic and out of the 28 listed: 1 does BBBJ with CIM / Swallow, 21 will do BBBJ with CIM, 6 do BBBJ and not a single one will give you a covered blowjob. Well there is always the occasional one that will try, but if you stand your ground you will get BBBJ. Best check website beforehand:

FO / "Franzosisch Ohne"= BBBJ.

FOT /"FO mit Aufnahme"/ "Franzosisch Total" = BBBJ with CIM.

Thank you for all the info here. What is the Studio? Are there a list or website of these Studios?Studios are brothels where you don't pay an entrance fee. Some small studios it's just a flat where you select a girl and than go the room. Some bigger "studio clubs" might have a bar where you can drink something and talk to the girls beforehand. The rate in Zurich is mostly CHF 150 / hh, but rates are dropping to CHF 100 / hh. A good list and map with most of the Clubs and Studios in Switzerland is Lustmap, but it also contains a German Forum, so I won't link it here, but Google will help you. It doesn't include all the places, but it's the most up-to-date for Switzerland that you can find anywhere.

Also sounds like the drive ins are the way to go for me at least.Just be aware that there is only this one drive in at Depotweg, some girls will try to provide you a good service and give you a great value for your money. But there is a chance that you will get ripped off (upsell if you don't come after 5 minutes, or worse a blowjob that doesn't include any actual blowing). The contract is between you and the girl and there is no one you can complain to about it. I don't want to talk you out of it, just be aware it's still street prostitution even though it happens in an isolated and monitored environment.

Sirioja
08-09-17, 18:34
Sex-Park Entry Fee is only CHF 50 and 30 min fullservice (BBBJ / DFK) costs CHF 90 (80 girl /10 service fee).

The club is located in Oberentfelden - www.sex-park.ch , it's a small club with 9 rooms. Unless there is a party there is no food included, but they have restaurants that will deliver food to Sex Park. The girl line-up right now is only around 12 girls and few more on Friday / Satuday. But some popular girls like Bella and Roxana are there right now. During winter months line-up is usually in the 15-20 girl area. All girls there will do a great service, girls that don't do a good service usually don't last there, because complains at the reception are taken seriously by management.Thanks for your informations. Can Sex Park and Boombastic castings compete for beauties, I just need a few, but very pretty face with natural slim body, with Globe or History, if you knew Kate or Megan or Misha or Larissa at Globe, or Lorena or Andrea on end of 2016, or Amelia at History. Is Sex Park same size of club than History or Swiss which are high level for me?

Mr Ho
08-09-17, 22:01
This has completely changed in recent years in Switzerland, most Swiss guys don't accept CBJ anymore. Many studios in Switzerland are now BBBJ often with CIM for extra money. Only shitty places still provide CBJ. For example I just checked the 35 girls listed on Boombastic and out of the 28 listed: 1 does BBBJ with CIM / Swallow, 21 will do BBBJ with CIM, 6 do BBBJ and not a single one will give you a covered blowjob. Well there is always the occasional one that will try, but if you stand your ground you will get BBBJ. Best check website beforehand:

FO / "Franzosisch Ohne"= BBBJ.

FOT /"FO mit Aufnahme"/ "Franzosisch Total" = BBBJ with CIM.

Studios are brothels where you don't pay an entrance fee. Some small studios it's just a flat where you select a girl and than go the room. Some bigger "studio clubs" might have a bar where you can drink something and talk to the girls beforehand. The rate in Zurich is mostly CHF 150 / hh, but rates are dropping to CHF 100 / hh. A good list and map with most of the Clubs and Studios in Switzerland is Lustmap, but it also contains a German Forum, so I won't link it here, but Google will help you. It doesn't include all the places, but it's the most up-to-date for Switzerland that you can find anywhere.

Just be aware that there is only this one drive in at Depotweg, some girls will try to provide you a good service and give you a great value for your money. But there is a chance that you will get ripped off (upsell if you don't come after 5 minutes, or worse a blowjob that doesn't include any actual blowing). The contract is between you and the girl and there is no one you can complain to about it. I don't want to talk you out of it, just be aware it's still street prostitution even though it happens in an isolated and monitored environment.Wow, Boombastic changed then LOL. Do you have to pay extra chf for BBBJ?

But BBBJ is not with all the girls right? That is bit a risk to go to Boombastic.

I think BBBJ will be the leading service of swiss FKK as now in Germany BBBJ will be harder to get than before and harder as we move into future with new girls coming in thinking BBBJ is not standard service but extra, then prices in german FKK will be same with globe zurich LOL.

SaratogaX
08-10-17, 01:18
This has completely changed in recent years in Switzerland, most Swiss guys don't accept CBJ anymore. Many studios in Switzerland are now BBBJ often with CIM for extra money. Only shitty places still provide CBJ. For example I just checked the 35 girls listed on Boombastic and out of the 28 listed: 1 does BBBJ with CIM / Swallow, 21 will do BBBJ with CIM, 6 do BBBJ and not a single one will give you a covered blowjob. Well there is always the occasional one that will try, but if you stand your ground you will get BBBJ. Best check website beforehand:Can you provide a link to that site where the girls are listed? I think I found the site but don't see any listings. TIA.

Sirioja
08-10-17, 03:08
Wow, Boombastic changed then LOL. Do you have to pay extra chf for BBBJ?

But BBBJ is not with all the girls right? That is bit a risk to go to Boombastic.

I think BBBJ will be the leading service of swiss FKK as now in Germany BBBJ will be harder to get than before and harder as we move into future with new girls coming in thinking BBBJ is not standard service but extra, then prices in german FKK will be same with globe zurich LOL.He explained BBBJ is standard in Switzerland even in studios, with usually extra 50 for CIM in studios, versus 100 in many clubs, 50 at Sex Park.

DrPoon
08-10-17, 07:03
The best value in the NRW used to be the +25 CIM charge. Now considering the 100 charge in Switzerland I didn't know how good we had it before July 1.

Wow, Boombastic changed then LOL. Do you have to pay extra chf for BBBJ?

I think BBBJ will be the leading service of swiss FKK as now in Germany BBBJ will be harder to get than before and harder as we move into future with new girls coming in thinking BBBJ is not standard service but extra, then prices in german FKK will be same with globe zurich LOL.

DrPoon
08-10-17, 18:15
Are there any Swiss clubs which specialize in Swiss women? Are there many Swiss providers at all?

Mr Ho
08-10-17, 22:39
The best value in the NRW used to be the +25 CIM charge. Now considering the 100 charge in Switzerland I didn't know how good we had it before July 1.I wonder what happen now to 25 euro CIM at GT Bruggen?

100 chf for CIM in Zurich? Wow it is 50 euro max in Germany, which I also wonder what happen now at other German FKK.

Sirioja
08-11-17, 01:42
I wonder what happen now to 25 euro CIM at GT Bruggen?

100 chf for CIM in Zurich? Wow it is 50 euro max in Germany, which I also wonder what happen now at other German FKK.Mostly still the same at GT and LR. Still 50 in Hessen.

Mr Ho
08-11-17, 22:12
Mostly still the same at GT and LR. Still 50 in Hessen.Well, so one strategy to get BBBJ all the time in Germany after July is to go for CIM option then because there is no CIM without BBBJ LOL.

It is good to know CIM option still exist in GT and LR.

Sirioja
08-12-17, 02:26
Well, so one strategy to get BBBJ all the time in Germany after July is to go for CIM option then because there is no CIM without BBBJ LOL.

It is good to know CIM option still exist in GT and LR.BBBJ and CIM are now illegal in Germany, but girls want to make money. Only a very few German clubs are strict about new law, most often just information put.

Mr Ho
08-12-17, 21:43
BBBJ and CIM are now illegal in Germany, but girls want to make money. Only a very few German clubs are strict about new law, most often just information put.Yeah so the counter strategy is to go for one hour session and CIM extra in german FKK to get BBBJ then LOL.

But that don't mean you get DFK that could be another 50 euro LOL so it will be more than or same as globe FKK with all the annoying negotiation.

It is good that CIM is still there.

Nil69
08-14-17, 12:56
Can you provide a link to that site where the girls are listed? I think I found the site but don't see any listings. TIA.You mean for Boombastic? http://www.girl4sex.ch/boombastic.html. I usually don't go there because prices are above average.

Sirioja
08-15-17, 10:09
Yeah so the counter strategy is to go for one hour session and CIM extra in german FKK to get BBBJ then LOL.

But that don't mean you get DFK that could be another 50 euro LOL so it will be more than or same as globe FKK with all the annoying negotiation.

It is good that CIM is still there.With good manners for behavior, even not being German, no extra asked for DFK, nor BBBJ, even since new law, at GT, Samya, Villa Vertigo, LR, Sharks. Girls give you back from what you are with them.

Globe for 1 hour is 280= 270 € + 95 for entry. I think best rate is Swiss Dietikon for 178= 170 € / hour + 65 for entry, and great services.

European30
08-15-17, 11:36
This is indeed a very good question. I have been visiting Club Globe quite regularly. Let me remember or check things out next time.In the years I've been going to Globe, I don't remember ever seeing a natural blonde or redhead. They usually have dyed hair. The only real redhead I've met was a czech porn star at Studio Neverland though I can't remember her name. She was beautiful with the fair skin that comes with the hair, but the service was just ok.

Thanks again for any tips you might have.

Jon75
08-15-17, 22:41
I was in Globe last Friday, the line up was pretty bad. Perhaps 25 girls (20 Romanians, 1 Polish, 2 German, 2 Latinas). The only hot girl was the Polish IMO, the rest was average, the Romanians were below average. They tend to have the same physique, with skinny calves. Just hearing the Romanian accent has now become a big turn off for me.

Mr Ho
08-16-17, 05:02
With good manners for behavior, even not being German, no extra asked for DFK, nor BBBJ, even since new law, at GT, Samya, Villa Vertigo, LR, Sharks. Girls give you back from what you are with them.

Globe for 1 hour is 280= 270 + 95 for entry. I think best rate is Swiss Dietikon for 178= 170 / hour + 65 for entry, and great services.Siri,

You are there every weekend almost, so it makes difference, I behave good with girls, but CIM would be the counter strategy for me LOL.

Mr Ho
08-16-17, 05:03
I was in Globe last Friday, the line up was pretty bad. Perhaps 25 girls (20 Romanians, 1 Polish, 2 German, 2 Latinas). The only hot girl was the Polish IMO, the rest was average, the Romanians were below average. They tend to have the same physique, with skinny calves. Just hearing the Romanian accent has now become a big turn off for me.2 Germans and 1 Polish, that is good enough LOL And with german new law of registration, there are hope that german girls come and work for one week in globe Zurich or something like that.

Man, I want more western babes or polish and not just Romanians all over every FKK, I like them, but once upon a time, line up was more diverse and more young in many FKK.

Sirioja
08-16-17, 08:28
I was in Globe last Friday, the line up was pretty bad. Perhaps 25 girls (20 Romanians, 1 Polish, 2 German, 2 Latinas). The only hot girl was the Polish IMO, the rest was average, the Romanians were below average. They tend to have the same physique, with skinny calves. Just hearing the Romanian accent has now become a big turn off for me.If you don't like Romanian girls, don't go to FKK in NL, Germany, Austria and even Switzerland. FKK land is Romania, except GT Bruggen and Atmos and Babylon Hamburg with some Germans, Hungarians and Polish.

Real blond or read hair are quite rare among Romanians, sometimes for Germans or Polish. Blond for Latvians or Russians or Estonians like Trinity at GT Bruggen.

I love Romanian girls, more sweet, tender and passionate than Germans or Polish. Some Hungarians from Debrecen can also be, maybe because they can breathe Oradea wind.

Nil69
08-16-17, 10:04
only real redhead I've met was a czech porn star at Studio Neverland though I can't remember her name. Kattie Gold?

Sirioja
08-16-17, 17:16
Siri,

You are there every weekend almost, so it makes difference, I behave good with girls, but CIM would be the counter strategy for me LOL.Even with girls met on first time, but I'm Caucasian and don't behave for upselling. If you want to pay extra for CIM, girls who provide will be happy.

Sometimes behavior pay more than money. Some girls use law to propose CIM in condom.

Mr Ho
08-17-17, 22:09
Even with girls met on first time, but I'm Caucasian and don't behave for upselling. If you want to pay extra for CIM, girls who provide will be happy.

Sometimes behavior pay more than money. Some girls use law to propose CIM in condom.I agree, but also money plays most part in FKK LOL.

European30
08-18-17, 13:24
Kattie Gold?Nope. The porn star I saw is no longer listed on their website. And don't think Kattie Gold is a natural redhead.

I'll keep on dreaming on a natural redhead or blonde. It's really their skin tone that I like the most. My dream is to meet someone like Dee Dee Lynn.

Total Newbie
08-18-17, 20:23
The only real redhead I've met was a czech porn star at Studio Neverland though I can't remember her name. She was beautiful with the fair skin that comes with the hair, but the service was just ok.As said, Kattie Gold, however gorgeous she can be and despite the great freckles, isn't a natural redhead, she's clearly dying her hair. I think she's brownish, basically (and dyed her hair jet black early on).

Which means all odds are that you met Linda Sweet, who's younger, got the fair skin, the freckles and the obvious natural reddish hair. She was in that Studio once but has stopped going there. That said, she's still touring some places in Europe, Paris and a few Swiss places near Bern and Zurich. Googling "Linda sweet schweiz" tends to bring results. I had read some good results, so I wonder if you met her a relatively long time ago and she was beginning that kind of job, or the others got lucky.

KaveMan
08-18-17, 21:59
I'll keep on dreaming on a natural redhead or blonde.Mara at Aphrodisia is a natural strawberry blond and model quality.

https://www.clubaphrodisia.ch/erotik-club-zuerich_det.php?galerieid=3639&list=g&pageNum_Recordset1=42

DrPoon
08-20-17, 17:49
If you don't like Romanian girls, don't go to FKK in NL, Germany, Austria and even Switzerland. FKK land is Romania, except GT Bruggen and Atmos and Babylon Hamburg with some Germans, Hungarians and Polish.

Real blond or read hair are quite rare among Romanians, sometimes for Germans or Polish. Blond for Latvians or Russians or Estonians like Trinity at GT Bruggen.

I love Romanian girls, more sweet, tender and passionate than Germans or Polish. Some Hungarians from Debrecen can also be, maybe because they can breathe Oradea wind.And the best value is GT assuming one can get pre July service.

European30
08-21-17, 13:35
Which means all odds are that you met Linda Sweet.That's the one. I'm not sure if she was just feeling off day or just new in the business as you suggested. The service was not bad per say but not much extra efforts to get that special service like you often get at Globe. If she ever comes to Zrich again, I might give her a try again.

Mara at Aphrodisia is a natural strawberry blond and model quality.
https://www.clubaphrodisia.ch/erotik-club-zuerich_det.php?galerieid=3639&list=g&pageNum_Recordset1=42Thanks KaveMan. Have you been with her before? How's the quality of the service compared to Globe girls?

KaveMan
08-22-17, 01:15
Thanks KaveMan. Have you been with her before? How's the quality of the service compared to Globe girls?Quality is better than globe.

She's 185 cm or 5'11"; and model like feature and body; she's very refined and sophisticated.

However, after the first visit; her and her friend Andrea (also red-head & tall) refused to session with me ever.

Including having the Manager ask them; and me going for 3 yrs from '14-'17.

So. Keep in mind some of these Aphro stunners are choosy.

In my own defense I provided 29 min of vigorous penetration; usual customers, kiss / caress for 25 min. And 5 min. Penetration!

Mr Ho
08-25-17, 00:57
Quality is better than globe.

She's 185 cm or 5'11"; and model like feature and body; she's very refined and sophisticated.

However, after the first visit; her and her friend Andrea (also red-head & tall) refused to session with me ever.

Including having the Manager ask them; and me going for 3 yrs from '14-'17.

So. Keep in mind some of these Aphro stunners are choosy.

In my own defense I provided 29 min of vigorous penetration; usual customers, kiss / caress for 25 min. And 5 min. Penetration!Quality as in optic or service? Or both? LOL.

It is 250 chf per 30 min right? So there must be some differences in something.

I kind of like globes FKK like set up as I can go there with sport clothes and get change into bath robe. When I goto full dressed club, I do care a bit and got to put on jacket kind a thing.

The Cane
08-25-17, 06:26
Quality as in optic or service? Or both?I've been to both Aphrodisia and Globe and have to say that although I had a good session at the former, it can't touch Globe in many aspects all the way around. In terms of size of the line-up, optics, service level it's no competition as far as I'm concerned. Of course, it's been awhile and things do change. But when I went, between the two Globe was the easy and clear winner according to my tastes. That said, upon any subsequent trip I would visit both. As well as Bumsalp where I had some damn good sex too! Why choose? Go to them all LOL!

Rion69
08-25-17, 10:43
Quality is better than globe.

...I do not really buy in to the general "Quality is better".

I know Globe girls being excellent, who have worked at Aphro before.

On the other hand Globe girls moving to Aphro who are rather average good in looks and service.

Only thing I could guess is that some Girls like the FKK mode more and are more relaxed thus performing better in Globe and the other way round.

Bottom line to me is and to stop the black / white discussion, what is the better club, what are people looking for: be downtown, quickly have some drinks, fuck a bit and take off. OR. Spend some hours incl. Some wellness, some party, etc. And do a couple of rooms per stay.

Fijiman
08-25-17, 15:58
Quality as in optic or service? Or both? LOL.

It is 250 chf per 30 min right? So there must be some differences in something.

I kind of like globes FKK like set up as I can go there with sport clothes and get change into bath robe. When I goto full dressed club, I do care a bit and got to put on jacket kind a thing.At Aphro.

No entrance charge.

Free drinks.

Sirioja
08-26-17, 19:55
Foods and soft drinks are included in entry 95.

Many girls come from German clubs and have no problems about Globe rules. I followed some of them to Globe.