PDA

View Full Version : General Info

Admin
05-16-02, 05:59
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

Johan007
07-22-02, 09:29
Hi guys,

as economical and political situation in South-America are changing for the worse rapidly I am considering to cancel my Venezuela trip for next year March...

What is the story with popular bathing places along Turkeys south coast???

I am Dutch and am able to speak english and german. I heard in some places Alanya and Budrum) some Turks even speak Dutch;as Holland has many Turkyes forreigners here.

I like the looks of most Turks girls...:-)
Is it true that there are many Russian *****s in Turkey?? Russian mob active there??pimps???

More info on this please.

Regards,

Johan.

Cossack
07-22-02, 10:04
Hi Johan. In reply to your question re sea side vacation spots in Turkey, take your pick, there are tons of places: Side, Fetiye, Alanya, Kemer, Antalya, Kas, Kalkan, and so on. Language is no problem as most people in these holiday areas all speak at least English and German. If you like Turkish girls,you will have to work hard boy! You will not find any amount of Turkish girls at your standard holiday village for European tourists. They are more likely to go to the ones for Locals, why, because the hotels for tourists are not advertised inside Turkey, and as such only you guys from there will know about them. My best fishing spot for Turkish girls has always been Bodrum. It is a very beautiful town, and definitely a party spot between July and August. Remember, Turkish girls may want you, but they will not be as staright forward and as “open” as the girls in Europe. So you will have to work on her for a few days before getting some. Is it worth it, Why don’t you tell us when you come back.

Russian girls, all over the holiday resorts!! Pimps, I have NEVER in 5/6 years in Turkey come across a pimp/mob type. If there are any, they sure are not visible, and do not bother. See my report on Antalya for more info.

Hope that helps you some

Take care, lock and load, suit up, and enjoy the ride!

Johan007
07-22-02, 16:54
Thanks Cossack.

I KNOW were I live in nearby Germany are MANY Turkysh girls. But they are westernized and mostly do NOT date western guys. Seems a paradox,but it is the truth.
But I know many turkeys gurlz in Turkey LOVE to come to the west for a modern and decent life.
They are SO pretty...nice eyes,hair and above all their bodies:-)

Also I know they LOVE it up the *ss.....;-)

I heard here in Western Europa are MORE islam fundamentalists as in Turkey!!!!!
Many girls are fed up with those macho's in Turkey and they want a modern life.

I heard the Ruskies there are more expensive then the Turkeys ho's.....
But I am NOT into RW....too many headgames and too risky.

What is the "girl-action" in september or in October???OK I will check out Bodrum. Are the hotels there GF-friendly???

Again: Thanks! Are you Britisch cossack??

bye.

Johan.

Cachondito
07-24-02, 18:27
Dag Johan,

Seems like you guys need some information about the Turkish wenches. First of all let me start with a warning. Falling in love with a Turkish girls is hardly any better than falling in love with a snake. 80% of Turkish girls date men ONLY for their money. So if you want to get some Turkish chick in bed, make her feel like you'll let her consume your money. Most of them pretend to be "holy virgins" but they're less chaste than a prostitute. That's the reason why Turkish guys from every class go for foreign women, not only because there are more blondes in Western Europe than in Turkey. Turkish girls are rather closed to foreigners compared to Turkish guys. You see loads of Turkish guys with foreign women but not that many Turkish women with foreign men. Maybe because foreign men don't want to let girls eat all their money. Also, the way young Turkish women treat young foreign women is not so nice. After all, I really wonder why on earth you would want a Turkish girl. I know people from pretty much every country, and only Canadian, American and French women tend to be worse than Turkish women. Canadian and American girls are like empty pieces of meat rather than "people like you and me". American women are physically unappealing as well. And French girls are very rude, just like their men. Oh and Russian women would be another story. Well anyways, there are other points you're wrong. Ruskies are NOT more expensive than Turkish pro's. They're everywhere, it's a matter of supply and demand you know. Not so many young Turkish girls are prostitutes so they're way more expensive. If you pick up a 40 year old from the street, you can fuck her for almost nothing. But that's not what you want is it? If you want a young, fresh, good-looking Turkish girl, you'll have to pay much more than what you would pay for her Russian/Ukranian counterpart. There are many girls working in pairs or trios in private apartments in richer areas of Istanbul such as Nisantasi and Gayrettepe. You need some luck and probably a few good Turkish friends to find them. But once you find them, you won't regret it one bit. Get ready to pay $100 too... If not more that is. This is what I say. If you still have things in your mind, I could try to answer them.

Johan007
07-24-02, 19:39
Hi cachondito,

damn you realy spoil my party:-(

I can only tell you that the Turkish girls I see in Germany: THEY ARE LOOKERS!!!! they have nice bodies and look very nice.

Maybe you are right.

About Ruskies?? Yeah I know some of it. Had an ukrainian GF. Was in Bulgaria last year,and there too the place was loaded with Ruskie girlies who made some extra $$ on the side.

100 bucks per hour....let me tell you...I DO NOT PAY THAT MONEY!!!!! Never.
In peru and Dom.Rep I f*cked prime ho's for NOT more then 30-40 bucks an hour!!!!
Even in my country you can have sex with a pro for LESS....!!!!(ok I admit Holland is being cheap)

Damn...aren't the girls not everywere "after" your money???
In South-America I never saw a girl pay anything.

In my country some girls PAY their share.
Because if a men pays some $$$$ he might think he can F*ck that girl.
So in order to keep their degnity our women do pay sometimes for themselves. I think it's great:-)

Maybe I should try my luck with some Turkish girl in Germany??? I live just a couple of km's away from the border....

ok....do tell me more. If you want.

bye.

johan.

CBGBConnisur
10-28-02, 02:10
You're right Johan, the Turkish women in Germany will not date a racist piece of shit like you, I remember you, you piece of shit, they would never go for you especially after your little rant on Albanians a few months ago. If you have brown skin like me, the Turkish women will treat you like a prince, almost like family, they definitely prefer to stick with their own kind especially since they are surrounded by ethnocentric assholes like you Johaan. By the way, they will treat an American man of color like a God, Indian American, African American, Hispanic American, Asian American, it doesn't matter, the Turkish women I have seen in Germany want to be with a guy of color. Cachondito is full of shit about all Turkish women simply dating men for money, that describes American, Canadian, and British women. I spent quite a bit of time with local Turkish community in Germany and they brought me into their circle with open arms.

Blobster
10-28-02, 09:54
"I spent quite a bit of time with local Turkish community in Germany and they brought me into their circle with open arms."

You are my hero. wow!

Seriously, my response is johan is right about women...IN GENERAL man! Are you out of your mind! Women want money and their way to it is through your pants...literally.

Been in Latin America a lot lately, and they are nearly (but not quite) as bad as American women. American women CAN look good if they want to, but only if it gets them the cash. American women DO have attitude and that is what they are all about. Take it from a native Californian.

DOn't know about Turks, but basic women is they go where the money is.

CBGBConnisur
10-29-02, 00:10
Whatever Blobster, you have been around American women too long, the Turkish women in Germany tend not to be so materialistic and if you have money but a shitty attitude they won't care for you. From my experience, they want a responsible man but they will almost always prefer an Eastern guy to a Western one.

Cachondito
11-18-02, 21:57
Gentlemen,

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between men who are looking for sex with women.

Thanks,

Jackson

CBGBConnisur
11-20-02, 05:20
Gentlemen,

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between men who are looking for sex with women.

Thanks,

Jackson

Local Expert
11-20-02, 09:01
My dear CBGB. I have checked most of your postings on this board and except swearing and impudence, there is hardly any proper information posted by you. This board was founded to exchange information on places, prices and etiquette regarding the behavior of and towards hoockers all over the world. It was not founded to underline or glorify the hegemonial behavior of the US in these days.
When Cachondito said that Turks in Western Europe are more "lower class" and seen as that by the people in their host countries, he is absolutely right, or in other words: "He shared a FACT on this board". (These folks are even seen as lower class by the Turks in Turkey, by the way). It is totally irrelevant wether this behaviour of Western Europeans is acceptable or not; that would be a moral discussion with which you just waste space here.
You can compare the situation of Turks in Germany with the situation of Mexicans in the US. The reason why Mexicans are in the US is to find a job. We all know what kind of jobs these guys do in the US, and that reflects the situation of Turks in Germany.
WASP's (the majority) in the US have the same prejudice against "Hispanics" as Western Europeans have towards Turks. By the way, Hispanics are also "Americans"..... enough said ! or better "sad" ?

"What is so great about being European ??" Good question, but you are missing the point. You may ask the administrator to open a special forum where everyone is invited to discuss your topics seperately from the main INFORMATION board.

Feel invited to read the following book one day:"Jarred Diamond - Guns, Germs and Steel". That may help you understand why the Spanish conquered the Inkas and not Atahualpa the Spanish.

Cachondito
11-20-02, 21:47
Thanks for your support local expert, you're 5000% right!

Doctor_Skank
11-21-02, 15:13
i live in germany and am american.... it is not easy to find turkish girls in germany who will sleep with you...peer pressure issue probably. they may want to, but it will take some doing. it is possible, a friend of mine has a turkish wife, but he met her in turkey. turks and germans just don't get along, despite what anyone says. a turkish girl would have a real problem admitting she had a western boyfriend. other "white" foreigners might have it easier than local germans. an exotic or darker guy from a western country should have it even easier, as turks in germany seem to relate to ethnic minorities in the us. the other way around is easier, although german girls who date turkish guys are stigmatized by society and pretty much are left dating turkish guys for the rest of their lives because german guys won't have them. that is at least what german guys say to me, and as a foreigner i can speak to both parties rather openly. turkish guys seem to use primarily blonde german girls as a status symbol... like 5 series bmw or mercedes. things are changing somewhat as the turkish population in germany becomes more "european", but i still expect the change to be slow. would be nice, because i find turkish women really hot and since many of them were born and raised in germany, many of them are well-educated and western-minded. and everything is possible, i first slept with my moroccan girlfriend on september 11!

CBGBConnisur
11-22-02, 01:45
Gentlemen,

Thanks,

Jackson

Doctor_Skank
11-22-02, 09:00
Gentlemen,

Thanks,

Jackson

Banana Joe
11-22-02, 15:58
Gentlemen,

Thanks,

Jackson

Cachondito
11-22-02, 22:57
Gentlemen,

Thanks,

Jackson

Banana Joe
11-23-02, 07:46
Gentlemen,

Thanks,

Jackson

Cachondito
11-23-02, 09:44
Gentlemen,

Thanks,

Jackson

Banana Joe
11-23-02, 14:44
Gentlemen,

Thanks,

Jackson

Local Expert
11-23-02, 18:44
Gentlemen,

Thanks,

Jackson

Merlin Magician
11-24-02, 00:24
Gentlemen,

Thanks,

Jackson

Banana Joe
11-24-02, 02:22
Gentlemen,

Thanks,

Jackson

CBGBConnisur
11-24-02, 03:26
Gentlemen,

Thanks,

Jackson

Vegamars
11-23-03, 16:55
There's a general misbelief that Turkish girls are so beautiful and hot,so let me rectify the situation and warn you guys! I think what makes Turkish girls so attractive for the westerners is that they seem different and so hard to reach.In reality though they are the most boring to get along with and besides so ordinary in bed.You should never spend any time with any Turkish girl for more than a couple of hours and even then you'll be expected to pass the rest of your life just with her.You might object to this opinion by telling I'm just generalizing a few cases,but I haven't observed even one exception to this in the hundreds of examples I've encountered or seen around.

Local Expert
11-25-03, 09:13
well................... I do have a serious problem with THAT posting ! Vegamars, I definitely do not agree with you on that point ! Yes, you can find girls here who wanna get married immediately but you can find those girls in every crisis striken country, especially in the CIS.
I live here for nearly 8 years now and have after my divorce never come accross the need to marry one of my girlfriends in the past (with one exception who did give me a hard time). A modern Turkish girl with a job and her own income does not even dream of getting married to you and leave the country, because Turkey is a lot easier to live in than any Western European country or the US. Many girls here have been abroad and seen what awaits them abroad. They were not very eager to leave Turkey.
Regarding their skills in bed, I have been more than happy ever since I live here, they are better than my German expiriences.

Beauty: .... well, I cannot comment on that, as this is a personal classification. In my idea, the amount of real stunners is 300% higher in Turkey than it is in Germany, France and England (not to mention the US). If you classify the girls posted on this board's "Buenos Aires" section as beautiful, then you may be right, Turkish girls are not beautiful in that case. In my own opinion though, the chicks posted in the BA section are dead ugly and I am truly happy to be here in Turkey.

Last not least: It is dead easy to get a Turkish girl into the sack. I have never encountered difficulties during the last 8 years and I truly have difficulties to be a good boy in order not to betray my girlfriend.

Vegamars
11-25-03, 14:02
I think there's a misunderstanding on my point,I've never talked about marriage!!My point is that if you spend even a few hours with a Turkish girl,she will think she should certainly be the only girlfriend of yours for the rest of your life.In terms of beauty and performance in bed,I've never thought of comparing with Western Europe or the States and especially England or Germany,I don't even consider a girl from England or Germany as a real girl!!??! Except some rare cases from France and Italy the Western girls are way beyond the point.However,I still wouldn't prefer a Turkish girl over them because of the corrupt character and the typical belief of every Turkish girl that she's the most beautiful creature in the world and should be so difficult to reach??

Local Expert
07-09-04, 08:21
Here we go again, CBGB is back in town, squirting his poison. Man, I love you, especially your elaborated language and selection of nouns.

Have you noticed that exactly 46,42 pct. of all reports on this sub-section have been deleted by the administrator ? I wonder why :-)))))

Well, let me show all of us the quality of a typicall CBGB report. I quote: " just arrived in Rio today and I have three words to say: HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!! This is the most fucking amazing place on the Earth!! The people here are nice too. I thought Mexico was cool but no more, Rio is the Shiznit!!!"

Thank you sooooo much for the information regarding adresses, pics, monger locations, etc.

Muçk

Vegamars
07-09-04, 10:54
I challenge you!??

If you've never been to Minsk, Tiraspol and Kiev, you've never seen a real woman ( both mentally and physically) in a completely
different fascinating atmosphere.

Zeybek
07-11-04, 00:36
Ok guys,

I read the previous postings and thanks alot for wasting my time. I could have spent that time doing something more important like looking at the pictures in the other boards.

Would you Gentleman please stop comparing women here to women there. This talk seems sooo childish. Who cares. This is a mongering board. Turkey is probably not the ideal place on earth for mongering. Is it not available? of course it is, but Mongering there is not as big as Thailand or Brazil, or even Russia. That's because Turkish women still have some class left ;)

Vegamar what you say about Turkish women is right to certain extent, but that generalization could be made for all women on earth. Do you think the Russian chicks you screw for $50 love you?

Vegamars
07-11-04, 18:50
I was talking about the completely free relations based on some sort of love to a certain extent.

Barely Sane
08-30-04, 12:17
http://www.setimes.com/html2/english/040827-FATIH-001.htm

Regarding prostitution in Turkey.

Cachondito
09-01-04, 01:21
Brethren,

This was sent to me as an e-mail attachment by a friend, and in case anyone missed the point, it's a directory for providers of horizontal refreshments in Istanbul, Izmir, and Ankara. Some import, and some Turkish delight. And even one Iranian for those who want to take revenge on the Khoumeini regime! LOL :-)

It was a word file, and I'm posting it as pure text here. If anyone's interested in seeing the original word file, I'll be happy to e-mail it. For which you'll need to PM me..

I've called a few numbers out of these, and unfortunately they all rang and nobody answered. That could very well be because my phone number doesn't show, so you'd better try your luck too. I was faced by the answering machine of one, saying "I can't take your call right now, please call later" in a sexy voice. (Most likely a Turkish Jew or something.. Because her name is Caroline but she has a clean Turkish accent.)

I've also talked to Aysu from Ataşehir long long ago to find out she accepts incalls only. A friend of mine gave me her contact info about a year ago, and I didn't really fancy her attitude. But I've been told she's rather attractive. I don't know anything about any other girl on this list..

And PLEASE REPORT if you go into any experience with any of these ladies, be it negative, neutral or positive!

Before you ask:

- No, I don't know any of these women

- No, they do not work for me

- No, I can't give you the contact info of the friend who sent me this

- No, I can't guarantee they all speak English and they'll treat you like a prince

Here's the list:

Ankara

Nil
0-543 606 92 59

Ankara

Emel
0536 411 2050

Ankara

Sibel
0 532 4402037

Ankara

Bahar
0 532 323 40 32

Ankara

iranli Angela

0 535 592 97 53 0 536 540 38 52

Ankara

Funda

0-532 215 40 68

ISTANBUL
KOZYATAGI
Oksan
80 milyon
535 764 58 56
EV VAR. EV ICIN SAATLIK 20 MILYON

ISTANBUL
LEVENT
Ayca-Deniz
50.000.000 (Ekstralar haric)
0 535 842 14 61
Manyak bişey. Fena vurusuyor. Offff

istanbu

Sevgi Masaj Salonu
60.000.000 kasa 60.000.000 bayan

Damla Sok Damla Han. Profiloya

istanbul
Ataköy
Gökçe
150-200
0-532 254 82 70

istanbul
Etiler
Caroline
100 dolar
0-535 500 04 33

istanbul

Sema
50.000.000 TL
0-532 245 32 25

istanbul
Ataşehir
Aysu
100 dolar
0-535 820 32 52

istanbul
Bostancı
Meltem
50.000.000 TL
0-536 779 97 53

istanbul
Taksim
Tuba
50.000.000 TL
0-533 414 52 45

istanbul
Bakırköy
Duygu
80.000.000 TL
0-535 389 68 90

istanbul
Şişli
Fatoş
0-555 266 17 28

istanbul
Avrupa
Jale
100.000.000 TL
536-266 36 40

istanbul

Özlem

0-532 266 88 72

istanbul
Küçükyalı
Gül
100 dolar
0-532 746 59 81

istanbul

Naz

0-212 593 90 38 0-533 467 33 16

istanbul
Ataşehir
Ceylan

0-532 245 52 84

istanbul

Aylin

0-555 261 93 30

istanbul
Taksim
Sevda
0-535 245 96 77

istanbul
Ataşehir
Pınar
100 dolar
0-532 243 58 42
Nuran'dan aldım

istanbul

Taus
0-536 942 26 21

istanbul

Tanya

0-536 842 29 51

istanbul
Nişantası
Nadide Masaj Salonu
0-212 241 75 82 0-212-232 28 18

istanbul

Enjoy Masaj Salonu
0-212 241 62 83

istanbul
Şişli
Prenses Masaj Salonu
0-212-347 41 12

istanbul
avrupa yakası
sibel
300$ birliktelik saati 3 saat
0 555 329 57 #0

istanbul

Aydan

0 532 2659560

istanbul

Deniz

0532 447 77 08

istanbul

Özlem

0532 266 88 72

istanbul
avrupa
sibel
3saat-300$
0 555 329 57 #0

istanbul

Aysu

535 820 32 52

istanbul
Kadıköy
Sibel Abla Esra Seda
50.000.000 TL

istanbul

Anna
150$
Gerçekten Şahane!!!!!!!!

istanbul
bakırköy
nihal
100 $
0537 424 21 60
25 yaşında, esmer , yeşil gözlü

istanbul
Rahmanlar
Seçil
30.000.000 TL
0535 718 61 77

istanbul
bağdat caddesi
Melissa
50.000.000 TL
0 536 869 07 61

istanbul
bağdat caddesi
Ahu
50.000.000 TL
0 537 426 65 77

istanbul
bağdat caddesi
Okşan
50.000.000 TL
0 544 660 22 93

istanbul
bağdat caddesi
Selda
533 425 20 17
ayak fetişistlerine özel

istanbul-samsun
fatih
pelin
150milyon

istanbul-samsun
fatih
pelin
150milyon

izmir

Sariye

0 532 206 98 38

izmir

Emel
80.000.000 TL
0 535 411 2880

izmir

Seçil
50.000.000 TL
0-535-718 61 77

İstanbul
Avrupa
Berfu
100.000.000 TL
535-217 25 57

İstanbul
Ataşehir
Pınar
100 dolar
0-532 243 58 42

İstanbul
Halkalı
Sibel
0-535 219 91 59

İstanbul
Beşiktaş
Buket
50.000.000 TL
0-532 245 32 25

İstanbul
Ortaköy
Duygu
0-555-2314320
Referans Olarak Telefonunu Selimden aldım deyin

İstanbul

Gülin
100 dolar
536 822 64 06

İstanbul
Merter
Şennur
150.000.000 TL (Mükemmel,23 Yaşında yeni açılmış......)
0 532 2082939

İstanbul
Küçükyalı
Gülin
100 dolar
0 536 822 64 06

İstanbul
aTAKÖY
Deniz
Oral 50 full 120
0-544 779 31 49

İstanbul

Fatma
30 milyon
0-532 455 14 88

İstanbul
Hisarüstü
Gizem
0-532-418 17 29

Happy hunting :-)

Big Bro AJ
09-01-04, 07:09
I am the owner of one and co-moderator of two istanbul adult(mongering) yahoo groups . We have these numbers in our databases.I have seen almost all of the Istanbul based girls that are listed belov.

Cachondito, you did a great job; however only very few of them really worth to see. Especially comparing to the EE girls, I don't really like to have sex with the Turkish girls. Turkish girls, 1-not really clean 2-are not selective thats why they have sex with everybody 3-you have to watch your wallet and valuables 3-once you see them they keep calling you 4-most of them use shity places for sex 5-except one, most of the yahoo groups have more than 400 members who are hunger for sex and girls keep raising the prices 6-they are rude 6-do not know how to please a man, fuck her two times like animals you cum and leave thats the way they want and most of the guys who see those do this way.

There are lots of things to write, but thats enough. Yes there are some quality turkish girls but with the amount they ask, you may have sex with 2 EE girls all night long.

For example, last night I was with a Ukranian babe. She came to my place around 22:00 and left 8:30 in the morning. She did Massage and we had GFE type sex(4 times at night 1 time before the breakfast).

Gokce and Aysu are the best ones. Stay away from Tuba,Fatos,Meltem and Jale.

Nadide and China town are the best massage/sex parlos. For the first time just massage plus a blowjob and it costs you almost 100 dolars.

Rule number one, if a girl asks 50.000.000 for sex plus house expense that means stay away from her. Some Turkish girls ask 100-200 dolars for 2 hours long sex(most of the time that means 2 rounds). Why are you gone pay that much money, with same amount you have a chance to have sex with quality EE girls all night long.

Be safe, always have sex with protection,

AJ

John Randal
09-01-04, 12:56
CACHONDITO !

Man, you're great.

This is a fortune map, as found by pirates after a good fight at a local pub in a seaside town.

We were so poor and humble against you, with our small phone number lists.

Thanks a lot...

Member #3144
10-21-04, 18:48
Hi!

New round here

Got a list with two numbers, one doesn't work, thew other is ugly :)

I guess I am already subscribed to AJ's one of the list.

So I have access to his database, but girls here make me curious 50 million bucks?

That looks so cheap for my granma-style chicks doesn't it?

I never called any of these girls but intend to call Anna (or so)

Has anyone tried? Or are there pics of her in the forum?

I am lucky enough to be single and own a flat, but the rest never comes.

I've used my place 3 or four times only thanx to my very active neighbours :(

Anyway, if anyone has info about this Anna please inform

Thanx in advance

Cheers

Nose Dick
11-25-04, 16:17
Guys, I know this is not the right tread but I would appreciate if you can support me. I'll be travelling to Adana once in a while in the coming weeks. And the fact that my wife is not going to be with me increases my mongering time. I do realize that there is no "Adana" section, however it's inconceivable to think mongering do not exist there. Any leads?

Stockbroker
11-27-04, 11:13
Hey Nose Dick
Try Afrodit club on the way to Mersin highway,next to Hipodrom.
Not a Bacardi but equal to Serenda or Chicago as well.
Girls arrange everything about the hotel

Nose Dick
11-29-04, 10:29
Thanks man,

I will be there in the coming weeks and surely will try. I do not get too much break from home.

Turbo Pascal
03-02-05, 18:21
It is relatively cheap to make sex in Turkey, reckon on spending about $ 100 per night. Practise your haggling skills if you plan on spending some time in the night clubs and discos. Turkey is a safe country to travel in, although check out the current situation if you're thinking of mongering into the Lake Van area.

Women should be prepared for a bit of hassle from Turkish men in the cities and big touristy areas, but wearing shorts and skimpy vest tops will simply aggravate it. Remember that this is a Muslim country and have respect.

Spring and Autumn are usually the best time to visit and make sex in Turkey because it is less hot, less muggy and far less busy.

Omer Kerem

Cossack
03-16-05, 18:43
I was looking over some stuff on the web geting ready for my trip to Bucharest and I came across another site that tries to copy cat WSG ( you know it ...captain...). Well after finding this on there, http://www.jet-set-angels.com/escorts/istanbul.htm I knew that it was a bunch of BS trash ... but a good laff anyways.

LONG LIVE WSG!!!!!!! Thank you Jackson !

Cossack

PS As PT Barnum always said "There a sucker born every minute!" ... I wonder how many suckers really fell for those prices ?

On The Road
03-16-05, 20:41
Great site, Cossak! And great rates, too...
I choose Ava, she speak italian and I can have a DISCOUNTED rate of US$ 3.000 for 4 hours! YEAH!

LOL

PS: LONG LIVE WSG!!!!!!! Thank you Jackson!

Cocko 7
03-23-05, 00:47
Going to Alanya soon and was wondering if anyone had any info on mongering in the place?

Frequent Flier
04-26-05, 04:45
Some help please.

I am a regular member and usually stick to Hong Kong and the Philippines.

I did a search here for information on cell phones, but found nothing, so please excuse me if I missed the information.

Could someone please give me the cell phone situation in Turkey.

Is it like places in Asia where you can buy a local phone at a decent price and then buy a sim card?

Thanks,

FF

FunInTheSea
04-26-05, 07:53
If you have a cell phone, you can buy a prepaid sim cards, Hazir Kart.

It is part of most popular gsm operator Turkcell. You can talk most of people cheapest way. If you need a cell phone, prices starts from $120 basics which you can see every corner.

Take care.

Zagor
04-26-05, 11:57
Hi
There are 3 mobile company in Turkey
the biggest one "Turkcell 0532
second comes "Avea 0555
and last one "Telsim. 0542

You can find very very easly their cell cards any telephone sells firm (included airports) any corner in istanbul or other cities where you landed.
It costs around a sim card to buy €10.00 - €15.00 EU not much then.

zagor

Some help please.

I am a regular member and usually stick to Hong Kong and the Philippines.

I did a search here for information on cell phones, but found nothing, so please excuse me if I missed the information.

Could someone please give me the cell phone situation in Turkey.

Is it like places in Asia where you can buy a local phone at a decent price and then buy a sim card?

Thanks,

FF

Cossack
06-25-05, 14:54
Oana. Romanian, bottle blonde, green eyes, 26 - 30 years old, looks alot lke Angelina Jolie, and is extra talkative. She always hangs out with her roomie Ani. I have something very important of hers but cannot find her to get it back to her. If any one of you mongers runs across her, please drop me a PM. Wild shot but what the hell. Thanks.

Cossack

Neyzen Tevfik
06-27-05, 12:58
Dear Cossack,

You can ask the waiters of the restaurant (or Hotel) that you have met her. They will most probably know.

Just a joke : I have something very important to deliver, too. I also want to find the likes of her to get it back INTO her :D

Carpe diem

Oana. Romanian, bottle blonde, green eyes, 26 - 30 years old, looks alot lke Angelina Jolie, and is extra talkative. She always hangs out with her roomie Ani. I have something very important of hers but cannot find her to get it back to her. If any one of you mongers runs across her, please drop me a PM. Wild shot but what the hell. Thanks.

Cossack

Cossack
06-29-05, 10:43
Neyzo ... you can deliver it but beware it will be too hard to get it back !!!!!! :P

Tried the waiter thing but no luck ! Thanks for the idea anyways.

Cossack

Neyzen Tevfik
09-09-05, 10:18
Turkish brothels are nationalists.

They employ only Turkish women (usually at MILF ages).

However, if you would like to find FSU girls, there are many at Aksaray region, but the places they stick to are NOT brothels, but bars, restaurants, hotel lobbies, etc.

Carpe Diem

Road Lover
10-23-05, 19:19
I amon my second visit to Istanbul next week. Last time I was there was in April of this. I had a no luck finding girls and had to return my guns fully loaded! At that time I did not know about this forum. SInce then I have become a regular member and have great success in China. NOw I am travelling to Istanbul again and want to have a nice evening with a nice turkish girl. I have read all the reports and have found a good number of suggestions about bars to visit. But i do not want to go out and look for girls. Is there a calling service that will bring girls to my hotel room. Last time I stayed at the Marriott COurtyard, which was outside the city, near the airport. THis is time I will stay near the downtown area. The hotel conceirge were very unfriendly. There was no mention of any massage or escort service in the yellow pages or the newspaper adverts. SO how do I go about finding girls if I do not want to visit any bars? Any suggestions please?

Road Lover
10-23-05, 20:20
Good greetings brothers!

I amvisiting Istanbul first week of November. I wanted help from you in meeting a beautiful Turkish lady, to have nice fun. I will be happy to get nay knowldge about the sex scene in Istanbul. I prefer Turkish ladies, but do not mind the East Europeans wh seem to be more easily available here. PLease help me by PMs. Thanks in Advance. God is great, ut women are greater!

Big Bro AJ
10-24-05, 13:12
RL,

Please don't compare Ist. mongering scene with other major cities. There are no escort agencies neither Amerıcan type brothels neither strip clubs.

Non of the pros post ads or listed on yellew pages. If you want to a girl then you have three options;

1-A friend who may reccomend you to the girls or mamushkas

2-Aksaray scene for EE girls

3-Popular clubs/bars but most of them are close till end of October because of the Ramadan.

Never ever try to look around for SWs , they are only pain in the ass.

As I mentioned before Turkish pros are usually sluts and waste of money, bur of course time to time there are some exceptions.

Don't waste your valuable time.

Yusta Vansel
10-26-05, 19:31
Many of Turkish girls are clock-watchers and provide only mechanical sex.

Some Turkish girls are working in massage parlors. But there were a rush sex service in Turkish massage parlors. These places have been checked by local authorities, especially police, in many times. As a result of that, Turkish girls in MPs would like to minimize your fun time. If you interested in MPs, there are two related web sites.
http://www.papatyamasajsalonu.com
http://villachina-class.com

You can find many good EE girls in Irmak, Bacardi, Seranda, Balance after 3rd November when the Ramadan ends. We will also wait "the Ukranian, Moldavan, Belarus and Russian candies offered to mongerers on Bairam days" in these places.

I amon my second visit to Istanbul next week. Last time I was there was in April of this. I had a no luck finding girls and had to return my guns fully loaded! At that time I did not know about this forum. SInce then I have become a regular member and have great success in China. NOw I am travelling to Istanbul again and want to have a nice evening with a nice turkish girl. I have read all the reports and have found a good number of suggestions about bars to visit. But i do not want to go out and look for girls. Is there a calling service that will bring girls to my hotel room. Last time I stayed at the Marriott COurtyard, which was outside the city, near the airport. THis is time I will stay near the downtown area. The hotel conceirge were very unfriendly. There was no mention of any massage or escort service in the yellow pages or the newspaper adverts. SO how do I go about finding girls if I do not want to visit any bars? Any suggestions please?

Road Lover
10-27-05, 04:57
DP, Big Bro,

Thanks a ton for all your guidance. Allah gives you more pumping power! I will go with your advise and hope have some Turkish Delights! I am in your debt. Ask me for a return favour and I will be happy to settle my debt of honour wiht you guys. May your tribe multiply!

Buzz00
11-27-05, 19:49
I have manged to score a 4 day charter, including hotel to Antaliya for $195. - The big question guys is there any fun to be had there at this time of the year, or have all the Natasha's packed up and gone home. If Big Bro and NT have any info on this most delicte of subjects I would appreciate the input.

Cheers

Neyzen Tevfik
11-28-05, 19:45
Poor Buzz,

I think they are all packed up & gone by now. And, you would not want to see the remaining ones (!).

However you may try your luck at hotel bars and discos. I heard that majority of tourists were Russian or FSU nationals this year... Just ask the taxi drivers for the locations.

Carpe Diem

I have manged to score a 4 day charter, including hotel to Antaliya for $195. - The big question guys is there any fun to be had there at this time of the year, or have all the Natasha's packed up and gone home. If Big Bro and NT have any info on this most delicte of subjects I would appreciate the input.

Cheers

Gabewolfe1
01-04-06, 17:24
Ok fellow mongers. Help a fella out in Adana. Am here for about 3 months courtesy of Uncle Sam, and need to find a good fix that is close by.

Any help?

Appreciate the assist.

Gabe

Muratlale4
03-23-06, 10:58
Hello people,
I had a talk with couple of friends about mongering friendly Hotels in Aksaray and Turkey in general. (and yes there are Hotels there that frown upon hourly visitors !!!And the guy did not remember the Name of those).
I personally had good experiences at following Hotels:
Orange
Cem Hotel
Seranda
Falez Hotel (Antalya)
Sheraton Hotel (Antalya)
Sheraton Hotel (Ankara)
Swisshotel
Conrad
Cıragan (Be firm and confident)

Many establishments work to gether with Hotels, so when you pick up a girl at ,lets say melody, the head waiter and girl see to it that you are taken there. In case of Melody they even have a driver waiting to take you there (another 10 YTL to the waiter taking you to the car and then another 10-20 YTL for the driver!!!). I forgot the name of the Hotel but it was not a nice hotel, even by mongering standards, Orange by comparison is a Hotel of the international elite jet set ;) .
One thing my fellow mongers have to be aware it that Police is never (at least vice police and immigration) ever allowed to raid Hotels with a touristic license. Those are usually Hotels with three stars and above.

regards and enjoy mongering

Muratlale4
03-23-06, 11:06
Being busted in Turkey is not too bad. Police only takes away the girl, and your night is ruined. I have been in busts many times, Hotels and Bar/Clubs, nothing really happens.
They usually take your ID,use you drivers license and whatever people tell you, leave your Passport at the Hotel safe. They check it and then bring it back. Thats it! Unless you are on the Interpol red bulletin or the FBI most wanted list ;)

My previous report is just to make sure that you/we have a good uninterupted time mongering.

regards

Big Bro AJ
03-23-06, 13:01
Dating with a mamushka….

Some may find it too risky or inappropriate to date with a mamushka. One way or another she arranges girls for mongers. But for me, she is special. I don’t care how she makes money. She doesn’t exploit me nor I do her.

My close friends think that I am able to have sex with all the mamushka girls but NO. Things are getting more complicated than it looks. Even though I know them very closely as a former customer, they keep teasing and making jokes, but I control myself and after a while I am dating with the boss.

If you go to her place, you will get use to see half naked girls walking around. They keep talking in Russian, only watch Russian DVDs or channel or listen terrible Turkish songs. They drink too much; they smoke too much. Without makeup 10/10 may look 9/10…:)

The phone has ringed like no tomorrow. It becomes a pain to go out for a movie or dinner. When you go to a club with mamushka and 1-2 of her girls. Guys keep looking at you like a pimp.

On Friday nights and weekends, you have no private moments. The phone keeps ringing. Mongers, girls, drivers; mongers, girls, drivers; mongers, girls, drivers…it’s a crazy phone paradox…

When you hear the first timers, you can’t control to laugh at them. Especially, if he has no reference or it’s difficult to reach him. And some try to impress with telling how many girls he knows or where he stays.

Sometimes my friends throw a party and call me to arrange them 2 or 3 girls and ask discount…at those moments I really feel like pimp but I simply try to ignore them…I only date with the mamushka,don't arrange girls.

This is another strange life experience…

Toto001
03-23-06, 21:38
Hi fellows,

I thought of spending some days in a resort this early summer and hope to meet some FSU students on holidays.

However, I am not sure which region would be best (Kemer/Antalya ? any other) and if there are special resorts this girls hang around due to special arrangements with russian travel agencies.

Can anyone give some advice? Thanks a lot in advance.

Muratlale4
03-24-06, 09:06
Do you know if the Dedeman is visitor friendly.

Cheers.

Last I heared they were,
but remember one thing. Five star touristic licensed Hotels cannot refuse visitors to you!!! If the give you crap it is usually abaout single room and double room price difference.
I usually just walk in with the girl, and give shit to anyone who tries to ask any questions. The worst they can do is to charge you double room price if your are booked as a single room.

regards

Priamos
03-24-06, 11:20
muratlale,

it is very interesting what you say. "five star touristic licensed hotels cannot refuse visitors to you." is this based on hardnosed evidence? it would surely explain a few things. i've been a bit confused in turkey (and other places such as the middle east), because in my native scandinavia luxury hotels are very picky about whom they allow onto their premises, whereas most downmarket places are quite permissive. in istanbul it is rather the other way round... i've taken russian girls into the five-star hotel merit antik (now closed) that after sobering up i'm ashamed to have been seen with, but no hotel employee said a peep or even lifted his eyebrows. conversely, in some middle range hotels with their own discoteques, massage rooms, etc. i have been stung by strict no-visitor policies. can you confirm that the "five star" rating is formally linked with an obligation to allow visitors in the rooms?

priamos

Red Eagle
04-01-06, 18:53
Hi Toto,

In fact you can find FSU girls almost everywhere around Antalya & Kemer in summer but I encountered "top of the cream" chicks in Silence Basch Resort in Side (http://www.silencebeachresort.com) and in Rixos Premium Belek (http://www.rixos.com/) both pros and real visitors from FSU countries.

Hi fellows,

I thought of spending some days in a resort this early summer and hope to meet some FSU students on holidays.

However, I am not sure which region would be best (Kemer/Antalya ? any other) and if there are special resorts this girls hang around due to special arrangements with russian travel agencies.

Can anyone give some advice? Thanks a lot in advance.

Juggernutt
04-06-06, 21:37
Guys,

Will be in Bodrum this summer. Any places their you'd recommend?
Turbuku? Bodrum?
I am really partial to the mamuschkas. Hate to have them in my hotel..but no problems with taking them with me to my room for a lil r&r.

Tripex
04-08-06, 14:29
What's the best place in Turkey to go to for FSU shags in May, preferably university students?

Big Bro AJ
04-09-06, 08:41
They still have exams and classes ( at least MSU students). Better come after JUNE.

But still you may find local and visiting EE girls in Antalya.

Antalya is Selim's hunting grounds. ::))

What's the best place in Turkey to go to for FSU shags in May, preferably university students?

Hargow20
04-09-06, 10:29
A report on frontline indicated that there is a lot of Ukranian working in the brothels. Anyone have any info...??

Muratlale4
04-10-06, 02:58
A report on frontline indicated that there is a lot of Ukranian working in the brothels. Anyone have any info...??
what kind of brothel are we talking abouy? Public or private? For public brothels you need a work permit, which is not that easy to obtain. I think that girls can also make more money working in private ventures.

regards

Big Bro AJ
04-10-06, 07:14
Foreign country citizens don’t allow to work in public brothels (Genelev). It is too difficult to find private brothels and you need reliable references to go those places.

Soliciting was illegal in Turkey, but with New Criminal Law(Art. 227), supporting-arranging and similar activities are criminal offence; soliciting itself is no longer a criminal offence.

Due to the topic, foreign girls from EE countries work independently or with mamushkas. Time to time girls accepts mongers in their places, but you can't say that is brothel.

I assume you are asking about Antalya and surrondings.

Selim has more detailed information about Antalya.

Big Bro AJ
04-10-06, 09:58
Kesan Directorate of Enforcement Office (Edirne) will organize a sale to realize the assets of the brothel due to the owner’s debts.

Currently there are 5 WG legally working in the brothel. The public auction will be held on 22 May and starting bid will be 147.600 YTL.

Directorate didn’t mention whether the girls are included to the price or not.

I bought and sold hotels, lands, factories and holiday villages through enforcement offices, but I have never witness a brothel sale.

It’s gone be fun… :) :)

DirkDingy
04-12-06, 14:44
What is the visa fee at the airport for Americans? Thanks.

Sergeant Major
04-12-06, 15:04
What is the visa fee at the airport for Americans? Thanks.

it must be 50 usd as I remember

DirkDingy
04-12-06, 15:26
it must be 50 usd as I remember
thanks. i read that the brits get it for $18 but that yanks pay 50. hmmm.

Neyzen Tevfik
04-13-06, 12:49
No Sir, there is no double standard.

I know that the EE girls also pay $17-20 for the airport visa. It must be the same for you.

Carpe Diem.

thanks. i read that the brits get it for $18 but that yanks pay 50. hmmm.

Priamos
04-14-06, 06:37
Apparently they just raised the visa fee to 26 dollars. See here:
http://www.turkeytravelplanner.com/TravelDetails/BorderFormalities/visa_americans.html
I like the repeat warning on the site that "no credit cards and travellers cheques accepted". A seasoned traveller, I wouldn't dream of travelling to another country without having a bit of ready money for incidentals, but.... well, I suppose there are people like that. ;-)

I wonder why the Turks differentiate their visa requirements so strongly among countries. I can maybe understand that they want to blip Americans on the nose - the US itself is not exactly friendly toward visitors there days - but with the new European passport arrangements it makes little sense to impose visa on Dutch people and not on Danes. Are we to assume that these visa requirements serve as retaliation against countries that restrict the entry of Turkish citizens?

Big Bro AJ
04-14-06, 08:12
Economical, political and international relations between two states may affect the visa fees. But at the end reciprocity principle determines the relations between them.

For example it is a nightmare to obtain Shangen visa via German or Dutch consulates. On the contrary, it is easier to get visa from Italian consulate.

Neyzen Tevfik
04-14-06, 14:07
I wonder if it will stay the same, after Berlusconi (Tayyip's good friend) lost in the recent elections ?

Economical, political and international relations between two states may affect the visa fees. But at the end reciprocity principle determines the relations between them.

For example it is a nightmare to obtain Shangen visa via German or Dutch consulates. On the contrary, it is easier to get visa from Italian consulate.

Muratlale4
04-14-06, 15:37
I wonder if it will stay the same, after Berlusconi (Tayyip's good friend) lost in the recent elections ?
I believe it will. Italy is well aware that most illegals entering the country want to continue to other nations. Furthermore Italy, Spain, France are countries that have substantial tourism revenues and do not want to jeopardize that by being too obstuse.
regards

Sfenx
04-16-06, 23:20
Hi guys,

I'm new here, I discovered the forum while looking for MPs in istanbul on the web.

I recently went to baby class MP. first I went there 2 months ago. The welcome was warm. it was my fist time in a MP. 6-7 girls was roaming around. the boss lady told one of them to help me. the girl (with a accented turkish took me to a small room. her face was like 5/10 but nice lips. body short but 7/10. All I wanted was a BJ or even HJ. She starded a massage. we talked (nonsense topics where I found out she was romanian) then I asked her if she would make me cum. She told me if I tip her she would do it. I gave her the money. She told me that she was going to give me a BJ. and she did. but she was in a hurry and asked me if I would cum quick. I said yes with my haed. she was very good in BJ. it was a BBBJ of course but she pulled it out of her mouth before I came and used her hand to make me cum.

The second tim I went there (still baby class) the same girl (I think her name was Nadia) nearly jumped on me. and took me in the room. after a shorter massage than the first time, I asked her if she would make me cum. She asked me to prepare the money and went out. When she came back I asked her once more to make me cum and she told me the we were going to f*ck. and took her jeans and panties off. She started with a wonderful BJ that I couldnt resist and came. She asked me if I could cum twice and I said yes of course. then she BJed me once more and bent over to let me inside her. I actually used a condom before I endered her and came inside. it was a nice quicky..
BBBJ: yes (very good)
CIM: no
Anal: dont know
enterence:70YTL
girl: 100 YTL (for FS) ;)

Cheers!

Kayinco
04-17-06, 06:49
Hey Sfenx,

Thanks for your sharing. Could you also tell where this MP is?

Hi guys,

I'm new here, I discovered the forum while looking for MPs in istanbul on the web.

I recently went to baby class MP. first I went there 2 months ago. The welcome was warm. it was my fist time in a MP. 6-7 girls was roaming around. the boss lady told one of them to help me. the girl (with a accented turkish took me to a small room. her face was like 5/10 but nice lips. body short but 7/10. All I wanted was a BJ or even HJ. She starded a massage. we talked (nonsense topics where I found out she was romanian) then I asked her if she would make me cum. She told me if I tip her she would do it. I gave her the money. She told me that she was going to give me a BJ. and she did. but she was in a hurry and asked me if I would cum quick. I said yes with my haed. she was very good in BJ. it was a BBBJ of course but she pulled it out of her mouth before I came and used her hand to make me cum.

The second tim I went there (still baby class) the same girl (I think her name was Nadia) nearly jumped on me. and took me in the room. after a shorter massage than the first time, I asked her if she would make me cum. She asked me to prepare the money and went out. When she came back I asked her once more to make me cum and she told me the we were going to f*ck. and took her jeans and panties off. She started with a wonderful BJ that I couldnt resist and came. She asked me if I could cum twice and I said yes of course. then she BJed me once more and bent over to let me inside her. I actually used a condom before I endered her and came inside. it was a nice quicky..
BBBJ: yes (very good)
CIM: no
Anal: dont know
enterence:70YTL
girl: 100 YTL (for FS) ;)

Cheers!

Sergeant Major
04-17-06, 12:06
Hi guys,

Igirl: 100 YTL (for FS) ;)

Cheers!

hi sfenx,

welcome to forum, and thanks for contributing but you should send this post to istanbul section.

hope to see you here frequently

Koal M
04-17-06, 16:54
Hey Sfenx,

Thanks for your sharing. Could you also tell where this MP is?In Sisli.

Walk down from Yeni Karamursel Magazasi. It is far down. I just saw the sign on the building. (Never been there.) But the sign is very big (and red :))

I had the address, but I must have thrown the paper somewhere, I am unable to find it.

Sfenx
04-18-06, 05:19
Hey Sfenx,

Thanks for your sharing. Could you also tell where this MP is?Yes its at Sisli. After you go out the metro you walk until yapi kredi bank. Its in the corner befor the Sisli mosque. You go down the street and turn right. And walk a little more. Then you can see the building on top of which there is a big sign written "Baby Class" fallow the sign; ).

Good luck

Sfenx
04-18-06, 05:23
hi sfenx,

welcome to forum, and thanks for contributing but you should send this post to istanbul section.

hope to see you here frequentlyThanks Sergeant. I'll be more careful in that. That was because Im new here :)

Cheers

Big Bro AJ
04-24-06, 17:19
no comment

Muratlale4
04-27-06, 07:40
Hello folks,
I have been searching the Internet and found another dating site used by turkish and EE semi-pros. I havent checked anyone out yet but I will try.
Here are the links:

http://www.etkafa.com/profil/1120924&sid=3R32o20klQwA8888acd9@facrx

http://www.etkafa.com/profil/1113252&sid=3R32o20klQwA8888acd9@facrx

http://www.etkafa.com/profil/1113465&sid=3R32o20klQwA8888acd9@facrx

http://www.etkafa.com/profil/1111368&sid=3R32o20klQwA8888acd9@facrx

http://www.etkafa.com/profil/1107654&sid=3R32o20klQwA8888acd9@facrx

These are just some samples,
please leep in mind that I havent tried any of them yet, and that most of them will be a scam anyway to get 'kontür' etc. But hey
regards

Big Bro AJ
04-27-06, 08:35
Muratlale4,

It is possible to find freebies (by luck) and semi-pros/ pros. But I would like to remind you that there are too many scammers looking for cell phone credit and easy money.

We heard stories that some girls that arrange mongers (mostly rookies) via dating (adult content and regular) sites and forums; set a trap with their boy friends and stick up the mongers.

You never know, you may find your hidden jewel, but from my view don’t waste your time.

Besides these ads smell fishy. Hard to believe that they are real.

I recommend www.love.mail.ru Of course there might be scammers and some TVs(they are every where) but it is still reliable especially for Moscow, Kiev and Odessa(almost very every city where Russian babes live). It is also possible to find girls from Istanbul, Ankara and Antalya. It's in Russian and there are some guys registered as woman. :) :) :-)

Sinan
04-28-06, 12:03
Aysun seems hot, could you be able to check out & contact her?

Neyzen Tevfik
04-29-06, 07:10
The phone number of Aysun, starting with 0543, is out of service.

Besides, giving the address where she works (Gungoren'de kuafor), reveals that this is a scam. No girl would describe such a thing in Turkey.

I beleive this ad may have been given by her ex-boy friend or something.

Aysun seems hot, could you be able to check out & contact her?

Big Bro AJ
06-28-06, 12:26
It’s hard to believe to read such a post from a monger who seems to be a frequent flyer to EE countries.

Unfortunately, there are serious claims and misinformation in this post. This is not a question of looking the glass half empty half full. Yes, there might be mafia, which force girls for sex, and sell girls to; but not only in Turkey, also all around the Europe and Former Soviet Republics. Women’s trafficking is one of the main problems; but if you insist on looking at the matter in one prospective than your answers would be animus and partial.

It’s illegal to employee foreign national citizen at brothels. Yes, Turkey is one of the main passages to EU countries on women trafficking. Most of the girls are not sex slaves, the mafia may force some but it’s ridiculous to generalize it to the all scene.

Over these years, I have known more than 120 EE girls, who are the real actresses of the Istanbul scene. None of them were forced to work as sex slaves. Unfortunately, almost all of them have economical problems and family problems at their hometowns. They want a better life, but that is impossible to make it real as long as they earn $150-200 a month. So they decided to come to Turkey, some works with mamushkas some works independently. All are strong women, even stronger than most of us. Very few of them speak English, and almost none of them speak Turkish when they first arrive.

They live in groups; they spend their earnings to cigarette, outfits, and shoes. They transfer most of their earnings to their parents/families in their hometowns. They have dreams and this is the only way to make it possible. Most of them have 1-2 serious relations.

None of the Turkish mongers, I know, are racists. Most of us prefer EE girls because they are superior to the local (Turkish girls) in all means.

I personally don’t like Turkish girls; my current girl friend is Moldavian and one day I will marry with an EE girl.

Turkish girls are dirty pigs; they are rude, smart arse, they are simply after your money, you always need to take them to hot spots/top notch clubs/bars or restaurants, they always demand more. They are demanding and want the most expansive outfits and accessories.

Turkish girls have no sex fantasizes; they are cold and empty-headed. They always ask more and in return their service simply sucks, ie: “quality” (according to herself and her stupid customers) Turkish girl asks $200-250 for 2 hours(if you are lucky you can manage make two times), on the contrary the most beautiful EE girls asks $250 for all night(8-9 hours, all included)

1-You don’t need to tell an EE girl to take shower, they take care themselves. You need to force Turkish girls to take shower before and after sex.

2-EE girls are taller, their scent is indefinable, and they have smoothless and flawless natural skin. Even if you finger EE girls’ ass, your fingers smell like roses, I have never witnessed a bad smell. Turkish girls have never gone out without heavy make up, they have big asses, they stink

3- EE girls love parties; even if you have a tight budget; EE girls don’t force you to go out, instead they insist to throw a house party. Turkish girls love to force you spend money for them. If you don’t have enough money than you are worthless for a Turkish girl.

4-EE girls are eager to learn and experience new things (they are open minded) Turkish girls are die-hard.

5-Sex is part of EE girls’ normal life. Sex is for pleasure. Turkish girls make sex not to lose their boyfriends or sugar daddies.

6-EE girls never complain or tell their problems before you ask. Turkish girls always complain about everything.

7-EE girls know how to massage and how to relax and calm a man. EE girls are stress relievers. Turkish girls double your stress levels, when they hurt you on massage and if you ask them to stop or try to direct them, they tell you to find a slave.

8- EE girls are sensitive and intent to continue the relation to the possible end. Turkish girls easily dump you, they are selfish, easily get bored.

9- EE girls are natural beauties. They don’t need surgical operations.

10- EE girls are not selfish; they are willingly take care of the men they love.

I prefer EE girls as my sex/social life partners and if this is racism; than I am a racist.

Zagor
06-29-06, 17:25
Agreed with BIGBRO sayings.
Big appreciated.

Besides Ee girls travel not only to Turkey. WSG forum says everywhere in the world if visits pages specially Dubai,USA, Greece, S. Cyprus, Egypt even Brasil and Tailand. So If we are racist what we can say and judge the mongers other countries. Do you imagine you fly for sex in Thailand you meet hundreds Russian girls - beauties all around you in there.

Must think about Romania and will be an EU country very soon. Why this chicks still comes to istanbul? Do not tell me Turkish Mafya bring them to istanbul and Turkey. Contrary many rules, laws changed in Romania after given them EU join decision. If we put a name and stamp this question. Answer must be and its name to earn humanlife $100USD dollar or EURO paper anywhere in the world.

zagor

Neyzen Tevfik
07-11-06, 14:49
So, Za-Gor Te-Nay is back !

I am very happy to see you post again !

Where have you been all this time?

Just reading and snarling ?

We are all awaiting for your adventures and nice pics, gal !

Carpe Diem

Agreed with BIGBRO sayings.
Big appreciated.

Besides Ee girls travel not only to Turkey. WSG forum says everywhere in the world if visits pages specially Dubai,USA, Greece, S. Cyprus, Egypt even Brasil and Tailand. So If we are racist what we can say and judge the mongers other countries. Do you imagine you fly for sex in Thailand you meet hundreds Russian girls - beauties all around you in there.

Must think about Romania and will be an EU country very soon. Why this chicks still comes to istanbul? Do not tell me Turkish Mafya bring them to istanbul and Turkey. Contrary many rules, laws changed in Romania after given them EU join decision. If we put a name and stamp this question. Answer must be and its name to earn humanlife $100USD dollar or EURO paper anywhere in the world.

zagor

Yupi Yup
08-08-06, 16:53
A freebie advice if any of you has the time and will to sepnd some time and efford in front of the computer for trying to find some chicks. Some of the websites are really working to find freebies. I got to bang three chicks which were 6-7s from the sekspartner, if you want a reply, the trick is, the initial message you are sending should somehow show them that you are a guy who is financially secure, which really makes these girls send message back to you.

Do not get me wrong these are not pros but girls that want to go out have some good time and do not mind if you bang them on the first or second date...But it requieres sending tens of messages and being carefull about the fake web cam sex shows or girls asking cell phone credits.

Go ahead and give it a try if you have the time, you might get lucky.

Banter
08-09-06, 08:06
None of the Turkish mongers, I know, are racists. Most of us prefer EE girls because they are superior to the local (Turkish girls) in all means.

I personally don’t like Turkish girls; my current girl friend is Moldavian and one day I will marry with an EE girl.

Turkish girls are dirty pigs; they are rude, smart arse, they are simply after your money, you always need to take them to hot spots/top notch clubs/bars or restaurants, they always demand more. They are demanding and want the most expansive outfits and accessories.

Turkish girls have no sex fantasizes; they are cold and empty-headed. They always ask more and in return their service simply sucks, ie: “quality” (according to herself and her stupid customers) Turkish girl asks $200-250 for 2 hours(if you are lucky you can manage make two times), on the contrary the most beautiful EE girls asks $250 for all night(8-9 hours, all included)

1-You don’t need to tell an EE girl to take shower, they take care themselves. You need to force Turkish girls to take shower before and after sex.

2-EE girls are taller, their scent is indefinable, and they have smoothless and flawless natural skin. Even if you finger EE girls’ ass, your fingers smell like roses, I have never witnessed a bad smell. Turkish girls have never gone out without heavy make up, they have big asses, they stink

3- EE girls love parties; even if you have a tight budget; EE girls don’t force you to go out, instead they insist to throw a house party. Turkish girls love to force you spend money for them. If you don’t have enough money than you are worthless for a Turkish girl.

4-EE girls are eager to learn and experience new things (they are open minded) Turkish girls are die-hard.

5-Sex is part of EE girls’ normal life. Sex is for pleasure. Turkish girls make sex not to lose their boyfriends or sugar daddies.

6-EE girls never complain or tell their problems before you ask. Turkish girls always complain about everything.

7-EE girls know how to massage and how to relax and calm a man. EE girls are stress relievers. Turkish girls double your stress levels, when they hurt you on massage and if you ask them to stop or try to direct them, they tell you to find a slave.

8- EE girls are sensitive and intent to continue the relation to the possible end. Turkish girls easily dump you, they are selfish, easily get bored.

9- EE girls are natural beauties. They don’t need surgical operations.

10- EE girls are not selfish; they are willingly take care of the men they love.

Great summary Big Bro

Having lived in Turkey for nearly 4 years I can confirm that a lot of what you say is true. Maybe add that the honesty of the Turkish girls leaves a lot to be desired - valuables should be locked away when you are "entertaining". One of my mongering friends is always looking for Russian girls, unfortunately not too many in Ankara

I guess I am lucky as I have now a Turkish GFE who from the above description must be an EE girl - I guess I should check her passport!

Keep up the good work

Banter

Koal M
08-09-06, 13:28
A freebie advice if any of you has the time and will to sepnd some time and efford in front of the computer for trying to find some chicks. Some of the websites are really working to find freebies. I got to bang three chicks which were 6-7s from the sekspartner, if you want a reply, the trick is, the initial message you are sending should somehow show them that you are a guy who is financially secure, which really makes these girls send message back to you.

Do not get me wrong these are not pros but girls that want to go out have some good time and do not mind if you bang them on the first or second date...But it requieres sending tens of messages and being carefull about the fake web cam sex shows or girls asking cell phone credits.

Go ahead and give it a try if you have the time, you might get lucky.Can these 'freebies' compare to pros ın terms of time availability? I have all the afternoon, but no time after 6 oclock :(.

I also have much time behind a net enabled computer. (More than I asked for)

Which sites may be of interest? Any other than sekspartner?

Cool Morris
08-09-06, 23:17
Banter,

I don't know what it is you are smoking. Perhaps your inability to score with Turkish women has made you a bit angry and resentful. However, I prefer strictly Turkish girls and I've had some truly wonderful experiences with them.

Yes, it does take a bit more time and pampering to get a Turkish Girl in bed, but I assure you, the modern Istanbul or Izmir Turkish girl is fucking and sucking like an expert. Before you go insulting an entire race of girls, you should maybe look at yourself in the mirror and question your own behavior.

Your typical EE woman in Turkey is there to Fuck for money. So of course she will put on an act better. Your typical non-pro Turkish girl doesn't have to fuck you for survival. So, you have to do more but the benefits are better. Yes, there is a special way to deal with Turkish women: Once you know that, they are cake. If you act like a moron, you'll just have to pay for pussy in Turkey.

Muratlale4
08-10-06, 09:21
I agree with Big Bro on most of his list. Whe you compare EE WGs with turkish WGs, the EE win on average. Obviously there are exceptions to the rule, as there are to any rule out there.
EE working girls are superior to most WGs I have entountered all over the world. Granted I have not mongered in Africa (no loss), or S.America (big loss!!). But I can say that I have most of Europe and Asia covered (in terms of nationality not countries traveled), and you know what EE wins.
Korea is nice, so is SEAsia, but the average speaks for EE.
About turkish WGs, I have a kink for them, but they cant deliver most of the time (Exept one time in Bursa, General House, her name was Mügge and she became a legend ;) ).
But non pro turkish girls are good fuckers and suckers, especially if you compare their skills to the late 1980's. They have learned a lot!!

regards

Hakan Demir
09-02-06, 17:44
Guys,

I have a one week holiday this month and would like to ask you where to go? Kiev, yalta or Moscow. I read the forum and I know some members been there. Where is the nightlife better and where we can find better girls easily. Please help me. Which one you prefer?

Big Bro AJ
09-04-06, 07:43
I recommend Odessa instead of Kiev and Yalta.

Moscow is a must see city; but when you compare it with Odessa, it's extremely expensive.

Possibilities to find girls are same but Odessa girls become greedy.

If you don't speak the language, you will have problems no matter which city you are in.

Moscow is 13 C and rainy.

How much can you spend(the limit)? How long do you plan to stay? Will you be alone or be with a friend? Can you speak Russian?

Guys,

I have a one week holiday this month and would like to ask you where to go? Kiev, yalta or Moscow. I read the forum and I know some members been there. Where is the nightlife better and where we can find better girls easily. Please help me. Which one you prefer?

Hakan Demir
09-04-06, 08:45
I am going with a friend for 7 days and i have no limit but i thought for 2000-2500$ (if enough) for mongering.can you recommend us where to go and what to do?thanks.

QUOTE=Big Bro AJ]I recommend Odessa instead of Kiev and Yalta.

Moscow is a must see city; but when you compare it with Odessa, it's extremely expensive.

Possibilities to find girls are same but Odessa girls become greedy.

If you don't speak the language, you will have problems no matter which city you are in.

Moscow is 13 C and rainy.

How much can you spend(the limit)? How long do you plan to stay? Will you be alone or be with a friend? Can you speak Russian?[/QUOTE]

Big Bro AJ
09-05-06, 11:56
Hakan Demir,

I post “short of long mongering in Moscow” in Moscow section. I don’t know where you plan to stay. If you are gone stay in a hotel, prepare yourself to pay min. $220 per day (Russian hotels).

But I recommend renting an apartment; it’s definitely cheaper than hotel and more comfortable. You are gone stay 7 days therefore you may shop and cook your own meals (at least the breakfast). You may try http://www.moscow-comfort.com/apart.php . CAT was in apartment business but moved to Odessa. It’s better for you to ask DOC or CAT.

Using the metro is the cheapest way to go around. 20 rounds ticket cost you 210 rubles. http://www.wtr.ru/moscow/eng/metro/metro.html

Never ever use regular taxis. Try to use the irregular taxis, Gypsy, Uzbek and Azeri drivers love to chat with Turks. Don’t tell the driver that you are a tourist; that will increase the price. Tell them that you are an expat just moved in Moscow. Don’t pay more than 150(200) rubles for a destination like Kurskaya to Arbat or Arbat to Tverskaya.

The cheapest Russian restaurant is MU MU. I highly recommend this restaurant for lunch. They spread out all over the Moscow; there is one on Arbat (opposite corner of Hard Rock).

Also, SES BES (Uzbek restaurant) and Moly Gwens are expat friendly reasonable priced restaurants ($35-50 per person).

Café Pushkin at Pushin Sq. is open 24 hours. This place also has a club called Garage, but it’s difficult to enter (they call it “elite club” but nothing fancy in there).

If you like Mexican cuisine, go to Pancho Villa on Oktyabrskaya. Big portions cheap prices.

B2 is not only a club/bar, but also has restaurants and pubs. B2 is an entertainment complex. Mostly middle class Muscovites hang out.

Don’t buy anything from Arbat. Find a taxi to take you to the flea market next to the Izmayaloska Park. The cheapest souvenirs in town.

Park Kultur(Gorki park) has interesting attractions. Never ever try the boats and water cycles; boy gangs love to shoot with air rifles.

GUM in Red Sq and Galeria in Kurskaya are shopping malls. Il patio at Galeria has delicious pizzas.

If you want to buy Russian DVDs or Russian music CDs for your EE girl friends in Istanbul, go to Garbushkaya. Cell phones to electronics, it’s a huge shopping mall for households.

Nothing much to see in St. Basil but it costs only 150 rubles for tourists. Definitely take the Kremlin tour. You will regret to miss it.

Try not to pay more than $250 for all night and $100 is the market price for 2 hours. Also you may find massage parlors on www.sauna.ru But again you need to speak Russian to book hours.

Once I spent $2000 in 3 days, another time I spent $1500 in 5 days. Besides, I have friends who work and live in Moscow only with $1700 monthly salary. So everything depend on what you are up to.

http://www.passportmagazine.ru/article/5 is an article about how Moscow is expensive.

Moscow is expensive but still $2500 is more than enough to spend 7 days. Try not to force your limits. Try not to use credit cards. Don’t take your debit cards and try to withdraw money from ATM machines. You may regret it.

You may call http://www.moscab.ru or negotiate with the dispatchers at the airport. The market price is 1000 rubles from or to airport from the center.

http://masterrussian.com/index-2.shtml may help you to speak basic Russian.

http://www.exile.ru needs update but it’s a useful source.

If you prefer to go to Odessa; you need to get in touch with DOC and CAT. They are the maestros of Odessa. The city is their hunting ground.

CAT owns http://www.odessaexecutivesuites.com

DOC the mentor’s report may help you to give a decision.
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=439508&postcount=228

Read the “Reports of Distinction” sections in Ukraine and Russia. You will find the crème de crème of the reports.

I love Moscow and planning to move there in next year. I have never been to Odessa; but too many friends of mine have been there. And all were complaining about the greediness of the girls.

Currently Moscow is 15 C and rainy; Odessa is 21 C sunny.

So it’s your call…Where ever you go, I wish you sinful and joyful holiday…

Local Expert
09-06-06, 10:39
Gentlemen, allow me to remind you that we are actually in the "Turkey" section here..... :-)

Bob Mantis
09-07-06, 13:53
Any of you mongers know whether I would be able to find some female companionship in Denizli? I'll be there for a few days, and was hoping to have the pleasure of an EE or Turkish lass.

Gabkino
09-12-06, 21:00
Any of you mongers know whether I would be able to find some female companionship in Denizli? I'll be there for a few days, and was hoping to have the pleasure of an EE or Turkish lass.Hello Bob,

Please contact me via my personel email. I think, I can help you.

Gabkino

Dipol Pol
09-26-06, 00:34
Hi,

I'm in Adana now. Are there any escort girls in Adana? I would be pleased if you pm me their phone numbers if you know.

Thanks

Yupi Yup
11-27-06, 12:10
I made some search about the escort services for Istanbul on the web and emailed the ones that I thouht that are legit.

Have not tried any of these, ofcourse they are pricey but do not forget these are just their book prices. I am sure after a few emails back and foth the price will go down.

Dear Sir,

You can meet with NEW Escort Models in your hotel room...Victoria,Sabrina,Mariana,Yuliya,Pamela,Daniella,Elisabeth,Lisa,Kylie,Tara...They're mannikin and photomodel in Istanbul.All models are pretty,young and highclass...
This is Our NEW Web Page and NEW REAL Models:
If you want to see Model's REAL Pics;please go to this WEB PAGE: http://vipcompanion999.20m.com

Beautiful and Sexy Vip Models like oralsex(without condom),different positions,live shows,group sex,duo-bisexual shows,fk,owo,cob, stripteas,hand job,69 position,toys,latex,erotic massage,GFE and much more...

VICTORIA,SABRINA,MARIANA,YULIYA,PAMELA,DANIELLA,LISA,KYLIE and TARA rate is; 1 hour 200euro,,2 hours 300euro,,Overnight 500euro,

ELISABETH rate is; 1 hour 300euro,,2 hours 400euro,,Overnight 700euro,

------------------------------------------------------------------------

This two is only referring back to its web site, no additional info at the email,

www.istanbulescortgirls.com da tum bilgiler mevcut.
ilginize tesekur eder
jessica

www.anastasiaonline.lescorte.com
Please have alook at the link for all additional info.
regards
Anastasia

------------------------------------------------------------------

4. This escort lady sends you her pictures if you email her she has a yahoo account and her user id is ninaescortlady, IDK if anyone is willing to pay this much at Istanbul...but information is always good to have....

Here is additional information.

Rates:

1h - 300€
additional hours - 200€
overnight - 1000€.
The rates are not negotiable, please.
İ am available only for outcall meetings at 5 star hotels or your apartment. Appointments can be arranged only through email, no phone number available, so please don't book if you are uncomfortable with this procedure.
Sexual preferences: sensual massage, cbj, full service (no anal).
İ am 160cm tall, slim and fit, 45kg, 32C-24-34, light auburn hair and dark eyes.
İf you have additional questions, or would like to set up an appointment, feel free to contact me.

regards

Nina

Big Bro AJ
11-28-06, 08:05
I made some search about the escort services for Istanbul on the web and emailed the ones that I thouht that are legit.

www.istanbulescortgirls.com da tum bilgiler mevcut.
ilginize tesekur eder
jessica

www.anastasiaonline.lescorte.com
Please have alook at the link for all additional info.
regards
Anastasia

------------------------------------------------------------------

Jessica is originally from Romania, besides this so called "agency", she arranges girls via phone and the same girls goes for $100-150 per hour.

I also know Anastasia, both sites are valid and you will get what you pay for.
But it's pricey.

Have fun,

AJ

Castrum
12-11-06, 15:55
Hello to board,

I'm new member of board and start first post with thanx to all for these usefull infos.

I had only one experience with a russian beauty Olga. I met her with an escort agency which called "Flash Escorts" and they charge for her €550 for all night. She has really good body, c cups. It's ok but she can't speak any word of english or turkish. It's regular sex night and nothing special, except communication disaster. At the end of the night she gave her gsm number and take note my gsm.

Interesting part is she called me after about a week later and ask to me "if I want to meet her again, she is available" and she told "$200 for all night". Cold shower to me! I didn't call her again and I don't want to call any escort agency any more. All escort agency sites rates about €300-€1000 and this is swindling in my opinion.

Any of you can help me to meet, cooparative and trustable mamasan?

and second;

Any of you have an an*l experince with a Turkish Escort?

Thank you all.

Cimidik
12-22-06, 12:08
Hi everybody. I am new in the group. I have some info about massage salons in Ankara and Istanbul. I will post as soon as I compile them. I want to give updated information.

Take care

Yupi Yup
12-28-06, 12:11
Yesterday night at Show TV, there was a TV program that did a study about massage parlors, A tv reporter applied for a job to work at a MP and they were clearly describing her what she will be required to do, from Hand Job to Full Sex.

I guess this will mean many people will get no service other than a lousy massage from the MPs for a long time.

Turkey MP scene, close atm but Re-opening soon :)

Bacardi Nights
01-04-07, 00:26
This link is here. Because it's Turkish and with English subtitles.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F44ALNDWrGU

Jcoctav
01-09-07, 23:11
Hey all,

I just got to Istanbul, and as you all, would love some pussy.

Ay concrete help will be very much appreciated :)

I'm looling forward to your replies,

Cris

Koal M
01-11-07, 17:12
Tested today. Sad but true. Nothing other than a 'massage'.

Yesterday night at Show TV, there was a TV program that did a study about massage parlors, A tv reporter applied for a job to work at a MP and they were clearly describing her what she will be required to do, from Hand Job to Full Sex.

I guess this will mean many people will get no service other than a lousy massage from the MPs for a long time.

Turkey MP scene, close atm but Re-opening soon :)

Koal M
01-15-07, 09:06
Tested today. Sad but true. Nothing other than a
'massage'.I can not edit the previous message. But they are working as expected. Girls are not in fancy wear though. (Makes the action part a little bit cumbersome.)

A question about MPs by the way: did anyone managed any girl to take off *all* of her clothes? Whenever I go somewhere, they keep some piece of clothing on always.

Ufbebaba
01-16-07, 06:29
me neither. they do it for a stupid security measure i guess. i mean in order to get dressed quickly in case of a bust.

[QUOTE=Koal M]
A question about MPs by the way: did anyone managed any girl to take off *all* of her clothes?

Yupi Yup
01-17-07, 09:34
A question about MPs by the way: did anyone managed any girl to take off *all* of her clothes? Whenever I go somewhere, they keep some piece of clothing on always.

If it is such a big deal there is nothing you cant get with some extra liras. But MP sex in Turkey usually is not any different than the hand job. They try to finish it as quick as possible...

Artisttyp
01-24-07, 21:38
Can someone give me an idea of the exchange rate I would get with US dollars ?

Oanda.com says 1.42 TYL per US $

I wanted just to have $100 in lira before I went but my bank (chase) is offering 1.27 TYL per US $ which is like buying euros.

Thanks,

Artisttyp

Jaeger Hkn
01-25-07, 08:09
Hi,

Date : 25.01.2006,
Time : 09.00

1 $ = 1,42426 YTL ... (Turkish Yapi Kredi Bank)

So, Oanda.com is right ;)

Ufbebaba
01-25-07, 08:37
At the moment it is about 1.405 or 1.410. Maybe lower than 1.420 but never 1.270. But these are local rates in Istanbul and may show differences to your resident country and your local bank.

Can someone give me an idea of the exchange rate I would get with US dollars ?

Oanda.com says 1.42 TYL per US $

I wanted just to have $100 in lira before I went but my bank (chase) is offering 1.27 TYL per US $ which is like buying euros.

Thanks,

Artisttyp

Artisttyp
01-25-07, 14:36
I new my bank was trying to rip me off thank you again for warning me. I thought it would be nice to have a few lira before I arrive but it can wait.

Hermescali
01-25-07, 15:05
I new my bank was trying to rip me off thank you again for warning me. I thought it would be nice to have a few lira before I arrive but it can wait.

You bank is not trying to rip you off. They don´t deal with a lot of Turkish cash, so their costs for handling are quite high. Just change when you arrive.

Artisttyp
01-25-07, 20:43
I've been reading that there is alot of confusion with the money due to the amount of zero digits involved.

Can someone maybe chart out the different bills I will have to deal with and what they relate to in US dollars?

I would really appreciate it. Unfotunately Ive read alot of disappointing comments by tourists losing money about not knowing the system. I'd rather not be one of them.

* Will I be recieving the old lira with many zeros or the new lira with two 0's at the most? Can I deny to accept old lira with all the zeros?

Artisttyp

Banter
01-25-07, 21:19
I've been reading that there is alot of confusion with the money due to the amount of zero digits involved.

Can someone maybe chart out the different bills I will have to deal with and what they relate to in US dollars?

I would really appreciate it. Unfotunately Ive read alot of disappointing comments by tourists losing money about not knowing the system. I'd rather not be one of them.

* Will I be recieving the old lira with many zeros or the new lira with two 0's at the most? Can I deny to accept old lira with all the zeros?

Artisttyp

You will in 99.9% of time receive only new lire notes/coins

Exchange rate is roughly 1.4 lire to the dollar

banter

Terelelli Pics
01-26-07, 08:59
Will I be recieving the old lira with many zeros or the new lira with two 0's at the most? Can I deny to accept old lira with all the zeros?Artisttyp

We don't use the old lira with many zeros anymore. Last year (or before that, i can't remember) we were using both the old and the new ones, but not anymore. This is very important. So, if anyone tries to give you a money with min. 6 zeros, do not accept it and tell that you know the situation.

The following are valid:

* as banknote

1 YTL - purple (YTL-Yeni Türk Lirası for new turkish lira)
5 YTL - yellowish
10 YTL - red
20 YTL - green
50 YTL - orange
100 YTL - blue

* as coins

1 YKr (YKr-Yeni Kuruş ; 1 Ykr for 1/100 of new liras, like cents)
5 Ykr
10 Ykr
25 Ykr
50 Ykr
1 YTL

Have fun! :)

Doctors
03-13-07, 05:04
-About Turkish Lira-

In January 1st 2005 Turkey had a change in currency to get rid of many "0" digits. Old currency Turkish Liras were exchanged and circulated for 1 complete year and became obsolete in January 1st 2006.

The new currency is called New Turkish Lira (Yeni Türk Lirasi-YTL).There is no confussion in the transition becouse the only differance it has is six "0"s in the end.

System also started to use kurus system again as coins which is 1/100 of a lira. These are called "Yeni Kurus" (YKR-New Kurus). They are like the "cent"s.

Down side-You can no longer be a millionaire here with $1. :)
Up side-You won't be confused with many "0" digits anymore.

Coins and Banknotes :
*1 Yeni Kurus: Coin. Isn't used much in daily life
*5 Yeni Kurus: Coin
*10 Yeni Kurus: Coin
*25 Yeni Kurus: Coin
*50 Yeni Kurus: Coin
*1 Yeni Türk Lirasi: Coin-Banknote
*5 Yeni Türk Lirasi: Banknote
*10 Yeni Türk Lirasi: Banknote
*20 Yeni Türk Lirasi: Banknote
*50 Yeni Türk Lirasi: Banknote
*100 Yeni Türk Lirasi: Banknote

(Pictures of Turkish banknotes and coins are attached-Taken from Central Bank website. The black writing was added to prevent forging. Don't consder it as a part of banknotes)

For further informaion about banknotes and coins including security features you may folow this link for a pdf file:
Security Features of Turkish Lira (http://www.tcmb.gov.tr/ytlkampanya/dokuman/YTLproing.pdf)

-How and where to exchange your money-
You may exchange your currency with YTL(new turkish lira) nearly anywhere. With anywhere I mean anywhere like your hotel, big supermarkets, banks, exchange offices, in most of the small shops, even from walking exchange offices (guys buying and selling EU or $ standing in busy streets or near exchange offices). Exchange rates may differ a lot daily so be in knowledge of the current rates.

Some information for the places you may exchange:

*Supermarkets (they exchange only for payment) and hotels will pay you less. Meaning bilateral bad exchange rates. You may lose up to 20% according to the location.

*Banks also will have mostly slightly bad exchange rates but would be better then the above anyway.

*Small shops will exchange your foreign currency (as far as you buy something from them) using the exchange rate of yesterdays or todays, central bank or exchange office rate (yes they do differ). They would probably chose the most prfitable for themselves. So allways know the rates for your currency.

*It is unnecessary to say not to use walking exchange offices(!), since they
may trick you.

*It is best to use exchange offices. And it is best to use the ones with their electronic table showing the rates. Have a look at few of them if they are close. There may be a slight differance. Take a receipt for what you take.

For Daily Exchange Rates follow the links (up-to-date even up-to-minute for exchange offices):
Central Bank (http://www.tcmb.gov.tr/kurlar/today.html) Exchange Offices (http://www.doviz.com/)

I tried to include any information I could think of. This post will allways be up-to-date thanks to the included links.

Synombinky
03-13-07, 09:25
Hello guys. Just curious what the ranges of hotels should cost: 4 star, 3 star, etc. What would you guys recommend, both for safety and quality? I can't find any prices on this board yet, just a recommendation for 5 star hotels, which sound expensive. Anyway, thanks for your help.

Binky

Big Bro AJ
03-13-07, 13:32
The prices various due to location and the number of stars.

Nippon, Centrum, Europlaza , Monopol, Bristol, Perarose, Larespark, Eresin Taxim, Taksim Plaza and Golden Age are 4 star hotels that are located in Talimhane (5 minute walking distance to Taksim Sq.), where was reorganized as hotel district.

Aygun hotel in Sisli and Taksim, Taslık in Akaretler, Conti in Mecidiyekoy…

All these hotels are on $50 (80-100 YTL) range hotels and they are girl friendly and secure for mongering

Point (Talimhane) , Divan City (Mecidiyeköy) , Dedeman (Gayretepe) , Plaza(Balmumcu) , Hilton (Harbiye) , Polat (Yeşilköy) and Topkapı Eresin are also reasonable priced secure GF hotels. ($90-$120 range)

Swiss, Ritz, Conrad, Hyatt, Radisson in Ortakoy and Cıragan are expensive 5 stars but they are also GF.

Time to time Vardar in Sıraserviler, Taxim Hill in Taksim Sq, Divan in Harbiye and The Marmara in Taksim Sq. cause trouble.

I have stayed at Nippon, Bristol, Point, Taslık, Aygun in Sisli and Eresin topkapı for mongering.

My first choices are Dedeman and Hilton Istanbul.

Disappointed
03-13-07, 20:08

Nippon, Centrum, Europlaza , Monopol, Bristol, Perarose, Larespark, Eresin Taxim, Taksim Plaza and Golden Age are 4 star hotels that are located in Talimhane (5 minute walking distance to Taksim Sq.), where was reorganized as hotel district.

All these hotels are on $50 (80-100 YTL) range hotels and they are girl friendly and secure for mongering

Point (Talimhane) , Divan City (Mecidiyeköy) , Dedeman (Gayretepe) , Plaza(Balmumcu) , Hilton (Harbiye) , Polat (Yeşilköy) and Topkapı Eresin are also reasonable priced secure GF hotels. ($90-$120 range)

Swiss, Ritz, Conrad, Hyatt, Radisson in Ortakoy and Cıragan are expensive 5 stars but they are also GF.

Time to time Vardar in Sıraserviler, Taxim Hill in Taksim Sq, Divan in Harbiye and The Marmara in Taksim Sq. cause trouble.

I have stayed at Nippon, Bristol, Point, Taslık, Aygun in Sisli and Eresin topkapı for mongering.

My first choices are Dedeman and Hilton Istanbul.Very Informative post and will certainly assist me in my next visit.

Thank you.

Basiq
04-15-07, 13:57

My first choices are Dedeman and Hilton Istanbul.Appreciete your information. Any others here stayed in 4-5 star hotels in Taksim area let us know your experince pls.

Regrads

Randy Candy
08-12-07, 02:27
I stayed one night at AYGUN HOTEL in TAKSIM, 5min walk from Taksim Square. Rate was 80YTL at end of June, but only when booking online. 100YTL on-site. I just booked for one night to see before and negotiated a second night for the same price, which worked. But I was given a room next to a construction site for the second night.

Room was ok, clean, nothing special. A/C power was quite enough on hot days. In-room safe not big enough for a 15"-Notebook. W-lan in lobby and at bar.

If you want to take your girls from Aksaray Bars to your room, you should prefer a hotel in Aksaray instead, because many girls don't like to travel that far.

I spent 2 days at RITZ CARLTON as it was payed by my client. It is really girl friendly. They just have to show their ID-card at Front Desk. This hotel is really a recommendation. Extremely friendly staff and high security. But high prices for for everything. e.g. 10YTL for a little water, 60ytl for breakfast buffet.

Romano V
01-01-08, 21:27
Happy new year to all Turkish mongers.

I look for a Turkish wigman or a group of Turkish guys who will be happy to hunt in Moldova with me in the Komrat city the girls speak Turkish but they are beautiful and christians so contact me if you are interested by PM please.

Secondly i look for a monger who is called Andy because it is a champ and he goes very often to Prague but he has the record to fuch my favourite woman 4 times per night.

I hope to have new friends here.

Pheasantplucker
05-18-08, 21:17
Anybody have any info. on action in either or both of these locations (approx. 50 km. from Dalaman)?

Big Bro AJ
05-19-08, 06:07
Anybody have any info. on action in either or both of these locations (approx. 50 km. from Dalaman)?

Even the summer arrives early, the season has not started yet. Starting from july you may find freebies and semi-pros who are on holiday. But it is hit and run...You may have more change in Fethiye becasue of the higher ratio of the tourists and bars/clubs...

Big Bro AJ
05-28-08, 18:46
i first read this article in 2001,than i began to think more about tantric massage and daty. the article belonged to a tantric mistress "oserinia". she was a tantric practationar in houston.

i was lucky to meet her twice. in a way she helped me to discover myself, she enlighted me and showed me the path to pure love making.sex is a ritual that completes man and woman.

i wish we have real tantric practationars in istanbul. (it's a dream)

daty lovers,

there is nothing that makes a woman more unique than her pussy. pussies come in all different sizes, colors and shapes. some are tucked inside and some have thick luscious lips that come out to greet you. some are nestled in brushes of fur and others are covered with transparent fuzz. others are shaved clean for that deliciously soft and sensual look.

appreciate your woman's unique qualities and tell her what makes her special.

women are a good deal more verbal than men, especially during lovemaking. they also respond more to verbal love, which means, the more you talk to her, the easier it will be to give her a lasting impression and get her to beg you for more. hearing that you find her hot and sexy and that she smells good and tastes good while you are petting and stroking her beautiful pussy, makes her feel incredibly vulnerable to you, and can make a huge difference to her entire dynamic with you.

a smart man knows how to be sincere and to a woman, this is the difference between being fucked, and being made love to. an intimate man is much more arousing than one who doesn't know the art of being nurturing.

most women are shy and insecure about their bodies. even if you've got the world's most gorgeous woman in bed with you, she's going to worry about how you like her body. tell her it's beautiful, tell her which parts you like best, tell her how soft she is, but get her to trust you enough to let you down between her legs.

now stop and look at what you see. beautiful, isn't it?

gently pull the lips apart and look at her inner lips, even lick them if you want to. women have clits in all different sizes, just like you guys have different sized cocks. it doesn't mean a thing as far as her capacity for orgasm. all it means is more of her is hidden underneath her foreskin.

spreading a woman's pussy apart is incredibly intimate. she knows you are seeing her most private parts and this turns her on. being totally exposed, helps her to show you how much she trusts you.

whenever you touch a woman's pussy, make sure your finger is wet. you can lick it or moisten it with juices from inside her. be sure, by all means, to wet it before you touch her clit because it doesn't have any juices of its own and is extremely sensitive.your finger will stick to it if it's dry and that hurts. but you don't want to touch her clit right away anyway. you have to work up to that.

her anticipation of you licking it can be a great way to build her up to arousal. before she becomes aroused, her clit is too delicate to be handled. approach her pussy slowly. now spread the tops of her pussy up until you can find her clit.

when you gently pull the hood down to expose her budding clitoris, it's like a little baby penis, red and wanton. it is very sensitive to touch, sucking, and blowing on.

experiment with what makes her moan. she will let you know when you are hurting her. she would rather you explored her sensitivities by going too far, rather than being too gentle and ineffective.

many women use vibrators or masturbate a lot with their finger, so their clits might be insensitive. where you will find some women are very sensitive to a gentle touch, others might need a more wild, animalistic approach.

you can ask your woman which she prefers and proceed accordingly. women, even
more so than men, love to be teased. teasing, by avoiding the contact with the clit for a long time, can send a woman into a frenzy once you finally do make that magic contact.

the inner part of her thigh is her most tender spot. lick it, kiss it, and make designs on it with the tip of your tongue. come dangerously close to her pussy, and then float away. make her anticipate it.

now lick the crease where her leg joins her pussy. nuzzle your face into her bush. brush your lips over her slit without pressing down on it to further excite her.

after you've done this to the point where your lady is bucking up from her seat and she's straining to get more of you closer to her, then put your lips right on top of her slit. kiss her, gently, then harder.

now use your fingers to gently separate her pussy lips and when she opens up, run your tongue up and down between the layers of folds. gently spread her legs more with your hands.

everything you do with a woman you're about to eat must be done tenderly. tongue-fuck her. this feels divine. it also teases the hell out of her because by now she wants some attention given to her clit. use your chin as well. tongue her from the bottom of the slit, deeply into her pussy, and bring the chin through the path as well

if you have a day's worth of growth on your chin, this sandpaper effect feels wonderful on an aroused clitoris.you will notice her screams and moans when you complete the path by rubbing your chin firmly over the clit (rather like licking an ice cream cone).

bald men can even rub their heads firmly up and down the area to further excite her and give a unique and rewarding experience.

check it out. see if her clit has gotten hard enough to peek out of it's covering. if so, lick it. if you can't see it, it might still be waiting for you underneath. so bring your tongue up to the top of her slit and feel for her clit. you may barely experience its presence. but even if you can't feel the tiny pearl, you can make it swell by licking the skin that covers it.

lick hard now and press into her skin. gently pull the pussy lips away and flick your tongue against the clit, hood covered or not. do this quickly. this should cause her legs to shudder or her back to arch.

once this happens, you had better be willing to go the distance.

when you sense she's getting up there toward orgasm, make your lips into an o and take the clit into your mouth. start to suck gently and watch your lady's face for her reaction. if she can handle it, begin to suck harder. suck the whole labia (inner lips, sometimes a big flap) into your mouth while tonguing it.

if she likes it, suck even harder. you can even bite down on the lips and clit a bit to heighten her sensations. go with her. if she lifts her pelvis into the air with the tension of her rising orgasm, move with her, don't fight her. hang on, and keep your hot mouth on her clit. don't let go. that's what she'll be saying too: 'don't stop. don't ever stop!'

there's a reason for that; most men stop too soon. she is letting you know that this action is what it is going to take to get her over the edge. it takes the same motion over and over again to get her to the crescendo that you are trying to achieve. more
experienced gobblers know to continue doing the same motion until she cums.

there's another thing you can do to intensify your woman's pleasure. you can finger-fuck her or use a dildo while she's enjoying your clit-licking talents, before, during or after. she'll really like it.

in addition to the erogenous zones surrounding her clit, a woman has another extremely sensitive area at the roof of her vagina. this is what you rub up against during penetration.

take two fingers. one is too skinny and three are too wide to get deep enough. make sure they're wet so you don't irritate her skin. slide them inside, slowly at first, then a little faster. fuck her with them rhythmically. speed up only when she does. listen to her breathing. she'll let you know what to do.

if you're sucking her clit and finger-fucking her at the same time, you're giving her far more stimulation than you would be giving her with your cock alone. so you can count on it that she's getting high on this. if there's any doubt, check her out for symptoms.

each woman is unique. you may have one whose nipples get hard when she's excited or only when she's having an orgasm. your girl might flush red or begin to tremble. get to know her symptoms and you'll be a more sensitive lover.

when she starts to have an orgasm, for heaven's sakes, don't let go of that clit. hang in there for the duration. when she starts to come down from the first orgasm, press your tongue along the underside of the clit, leaving your lips covering the top. move your tongue in and out of her pussy.

if your fingers are inside, move them a little too, gently though, things are extremely sensitive just now. if you play your cards right, you'll get some multiple orgasms this way.

a woman stays excited for a full hour after she's had an orgasm.

a more advanced technique that comes with experience, is when you are fucking
her doggie style and you pull out, and get down and devour her pussy from that angle. the sensations she feels with this technique make the difference between a good lover and a sensational lover.

a man who is about to cum while fucking doggie style, but who pulls out because he knows his partner is not yet ready to join him in cumming together, can make a wonderful offering by using this trick to get her more aroused. some women can't cum in this position because they don't have the clitoral stimulation that they need.
especially if the man has a smaller penis, and does not quite rub her g-spot enough to make her cum.

of the women i have asked if a man has ever done this, the one's who have were totally delighted, and said it was rare but that they wished all men would do it.

the last advice i have for you is this: after you've made her come, made her your slave by giving her the best head she's ever had, don't leave her alone just yet. talk to her, stroke her body, caress her breasts. keep making love to her quietly until she has come all the way down.

a man can get off and go to sleep in the same breath and feel no remorse, no sense of loss. but a woman by nature requires some sensitivity from her lover in those first few moments after sex. oral sex can be the most exciting sexual experiences you can have. but it's what you make it.

take your time, practice often, and pay attention to your lover's signals, and most of
all, enjoy yourself and your woman.

Big Bro AJ
06-05-08, 10:39
According to the article at Travel Digest, world’s most beautiful women live in

1.Stockholm
2. Copenhagen
3. Buenos Aires
4. Varna
5. LA
6. Moscow
7. Karakas
8. Montreal
9. Tel Aviv
10. Amsterdam

Thank god, Istanbul and any other Turkish cities are not aon the list, otherwise those smartarse midgets thought they are untouchable beauties.

Swedish, Danish and Russian girls have similar Slavic/Viking characteristics. LOVE'M...

http://www.travelersdigest.com/beautiful_women_2.htm

Banter
06-06-08, 08:21

1.Stockholm
2. Copenhagen
3. Buenos Aires
4. Varna
5. LA
6. Moscow
7. Karakas
8. Montreal
9. Tel Aviv
10. Amsterdam

Thank god, Istanbul and any other Turkish cities are not aon the list, otherwise those smartarse midgets thought they are untouchable beauties.

Swedish, Danish and Russian girls have similar Slavic/Viking characteristics. LOVE'M...

How on earth did Varna get on the list!!!!!!!!!

Not my experience on many weekends to the place while living in Bulgaria

banter

Ribotascot
09-16-08, 09:39

1.Stockholm
2. Copenhagen
3. Buenos Aires
4. Varna
5. LA
6. Moscow
7. Karakas
8. Montreal
9. Tel Aviv
10. Amsterdam

Why no Slovak girls?

Rizla44
09-16-08, 23:47
Slovak girls.....They are much more self confident but also proud, even arrogant. They are also much more demanding (they like now brand parfumes and clothes, trendy restaurants, in-fashion bars/cocktail bars, exotic holidays, nice cars and big houses like in North America or Western Europe ).Slovaks are the worst ones when it's come dating; scoring takes too long time, money and presents. Even If you got patience and the money it's too tiring. I go for Ukranians and Russians for freebees, they are the best. I even Romanians are better than those big nosed Slovaks.

Otoman
09-23-08, 11:06
A very didactic piece of information on general perspectives and implications, yet in Turkish:

http://www.cetad.org.tr/doc/bilgilendirme_dosyasi_8.pdf

Best of luck (f!!k)

Koal M
09-26-08, 13:45
A very didactic piece of information on general perspectives and implications, yet in Turkish:

http://www.cetad.org.tr/doc/bilgilendirme_dosyasi_8.pdf

Best of luck (f!!k)

Thank you! Very interesting read.

Otoman
09-28-08, 17:54
From the archives of Turkish press.

Otoman
09-28-08, 18:00
A feminine point of view to the scenery:

http://w9.gazetevatan.com/haberdetay.asp?tarih=05.06.2008&Newsid=182498&Categoryid=4&wid=110

Otoman
09-28-08, 19:03
"İyi bayramlar" to all fellow mongerers!

It Travel
11-24-08, 10:35
In March-April I'll go to some resort with my Ukranian friend U... she is just 22 now so... ;) Can find by my self a good resort...

But my idea for a next vacation always in Turkey or Egypt (good service, good price, and no visa for FSU girls) is to go to a resort, take a suite, and get there with two well selected (three holers) bisexual teens (max 21 y.o.). There are always three adult suites in these hotels. Very convenient, in March/April you can get a week in a superb suit (all you can drink all you can eat) for three persons for 1.500 - 2.500 € depending on class and place... A Sheraton Resort was at 1.300 without drinks!

Some idea of the place where they wont' look at you like the big old white pig that is in a family resort trying to fuck their daughters (because I'm close to 50 and will be with teens!)?

IT

PS of course I'll test them in FSU (somewhere like Moscow or even Moldova) and then test them for STD so.........

:p :p :p I hope to see one licking the cum pie dripping from her main hole...

Hakan Demir
11-24-08, 12:03
Hi It Travel,

Most of the Hotels in Antalya area especially the 5 star ones are ok. Most of them would be packed with FSU girls in April time. If you choose a all inclusive resort, you won't pay any extras, no one would disturb you and you will have great time. Some hotels; Delphin Palace, Sungate Port Royal, Adam&Eve. If you need any further info or help, pm me. I would be waiting for your report.

In March-April I'll go to some resort with my Ukranian friend U... she is just 22 now so... ;) Can find by ny self a good resort...

But my idea for a next vacation always in Turkey (good service, good price, and no visa for FSU girls) is to go to a resort, take a suite, and get there with two well selected (three holers) bisexual teens (max 21 y.o.).

Some idea of the place where they wont' look at you like the big pig?

IT

PS of course I'll test them in FSU (somewhere like Moscow or even Moldova) and then test them for STD so.... :p :p :p

It Travel
11-25-08, 09:20
Hi It Travel,

Most of the Hotels in Antalya area especially the 5 star ones are ok. Most of them would be packed with FSU girls in April time. If you choose a all inclusive resort, you won't pay any extras, no one would disturb you and you will have great time. Some hotels; Delphin Palace, Sungate Port Royal, Adam&Eve. If you need any further info or help, pm me. I would be waiting for your report.

Thanks for suggestion... hope to do a nice reportage soon...

IT

It Travel
11-27-08, 08:54
Hi It Travel,

Just wanted to explain more clearly, I'm in the 40's and by the way know two pigs I could get to a nice vacation... a brunetka and a blondinka, threeholers, bisexual cum swallowers, but they are normal 26-7 y.o. working in a supermarket in Kiev. And you know a 26-7 y.o. FSU girl looks more close to 30 so if I'm sitting in a restaurant (I look around 38 they say) no one will notice anything.

It's not what I want to take in a Resort in Turkey. I just want two teen, may be class mates, Just from the high school or the universtity 18-19 and looking like 18! Just sitting relaxing in the soft sun in Spring before lunch and looking at them just for deciding who's ass will be taken first as a dessert, because in any case I'll take both! Both will recive a DRI (Deep Rectal Inspection) The real problem will be, with two teen three holers, where to cum first! :p :p :p

So such teens may be will be a little provocative... and thanks again for the suggestions.

IT

Otoman
12-02-08, 18:09
PROMISCUITY RANKINGS OF MAJOR COUNTRIES*

1 United Kingdom

2 Germany

3 Netherlands

4 Czech Republic

5 Australia

6 USA

7 France

8 Turkey

9 Mexico

10 Canada

11 Italy

12 Poland

13 Spain

14 Greece

15 Portugal

*OECD countries with populations over 10m Source: David Schmitt, Bradley University

For full length article, please go to:

http://women.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/women/relationships/article5257166.ece

LifeSavour
12-02-08, 19:15
PROMISCUITY RANKINGS OF MAJOR COUNTRIES*

1 United Kingdom

2 Germany

3 Netherlands

4 Czech Republic

5 Australia

6 USA

7 France

8 Turkey

9 Mexico

10 Canada

11 Italy

12 Poland

13 Spain

14 Greece

15 Portugal

*OECD countries with populations over 10m Source: David Schmitt, Bradley University

For full length article, please go to:

http://women.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/women/relationships/article5257166.eceBut if Ukraine is not in the top 5, he is full of it!

Tony Gables
12-03-08, 13:44
But if Ukraine is not in the top 5, he is full of it!Unfortunately neither Ukraine nor Russia are among the 30 OECD countries. I am surprised though that Turkey is ranked 6th. The survey of course doesn't take into account Baltic and many eastern European countries which should be on the top of the list.

Fred Gold
01-02-09, 09:19
Hi,

Planning my first trip to Turkey in February and going with a friend who's Jewish. He was wondering with the world situation and it being an Islamic country, how safe will it be for him if 'caught' with a Muslim girl?

Big Bro AJ
01-02-09, 14:40
Hi

Planning my first trip to Turkey in February and going with a friend who's Jewish. He was wondering with the world situation and it being an Islamic country, how safe will it be for him if 'caught' with a Muslim girl?

If they bust him with a Turkish girl, they start to slice him from toe than his penis and continue upward...

There are hundreds of jews who live, work and monger in Turkey. There are thousands of jews who are also Turkish citizen.

I dont know what to say about these types of comments or worries.

Oysterman
01-02-09, 21:23
If they bust him with a Turkish girl, they start to slice him from toe than his penis and continue upward...

There are hundreds of jews who live, work and monger in Turkey. There are thousands of jews who are also Turkish citizen.

I dont know what to say about these types of comments or worries.BBAJ,

I would not even bother to answer the chap, in a world where there are catstles made of crystal in the sky "IGNORANCE IS BLISS" so let there bve light.

Stay Perpendicular:)

Low Skill
01-02-09, 22:14
If they bust him with a Turkish girl, they start to slice him from toe than his penis and continue upward.Ha Ha. Thank you big bro, I felt the real meaning of ROFL, thank you

Fred Gold
01-06-09, 01:05
Hi,

Thx for replies to previous post, glad I gave some of you a good laugh, I was too nice to tell that to my friend lol but he read it here!!

I'm off to Turkey. I looked, but didn't find it in the forum = can anyone suggest a list of sex oriented words translated from English to Turkish? THX and I promise to post a report after going there!!

Anchor777
06-01-10, 15:52
Fellow mongerers,

I ask for your help once again! I am currently in Alanya and was wondering if there is any action to be found here?

Have been trawling the forum but cant find any good information.

Would be very grateful if someone could help.

Anchor777

Kerbdog
07-29-10, 12:28
Is the genelevs (public brothels) cheap, safe, the pussy ranges from gorgeous young women to mature and hot and mature and rough. Something for all tastes. The older ladies are often better. They don't haggle over money once the deal is dne and they really do the business! For a half hour pay max of 200 Turish Lira (150 USD) and you can often get cheaper. For that, most of the women will do ow and anal as well as straight sex. I have had some of the best I have ever had in the genelevs of istanbul and ankara. You can even occasionally get a bit of kinky stuff like ws.

Boater Boy
08-09-10, 16:07
Is the genelevs (public brothels) cheap, safe, the pussy ranges from gorgeous young women to mature and hot and mature and rough. Something for all tastes. The older ladies are often better. They don't haggle over money once the deal is dne and they really do the business! For a half hour pay max of 200 Turish Lira (150 USD) and you can often get cheaper. For that, most of the women will do ow and anal as well as straight sex. I have had some of the best I have ever had in the genelevs of istanbul and ankara. You can even occasionally get a bit of kinky stuff like ws.

For outsiders please remember that to enter the Genelev's you need a Turkish ID card. I went to one once and certainly will never go again. It smelt awful and I found the majority of the ladies to be pretty poor quality.

In Istanbul you can get a much better deal for the same, maybe even less, money in the MPs and Aksaray. Sorry don't know much about the Ankara scene.

BB

Turkishmelike
11-13-10, 15:52
If you still in this forum please contact me

And I will tell you who I am. I had change my " escort name "

Email: [Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Pathologic
05-15-11, 10:48
A serious question, and no disrespect intended.

Ramadan starts in early August. I'm familiar with Ramadan in middle eastern countries. I'll be in Turkey during August, will it affect my mongering?

Entel Cuce
05-15-11, 11:27

Ramadan starts in early August. I'm familiar with Ramadan in middle eastern countries. I'll be in Turkey during August, will it affect my mongering?I think it will not affect any mongering of your, since the aksaray scene is already dead, and you will probably use an agency.

SahinAga
05-15-11, 11:55

Ramadan starts in early August. I'm familiar with Ramadan in middle eastern countries. I'll be in Turkey during August, will it affect my mongering?Actually it depends. Some of the bars / night clubs are closed down during ramadan in my city, some are open. One of my friend told me he likes going to the *****houses on Ramadan because less crowded so selection is better. Touristic spots like Istanbul, Antalya, Bodrum won't be effected that much I guess.

Rick Rock
01-04-12, 03:52
Guys,

Just found out I may be stuck in Turkey for a while. Never been there before. I got to ask what kind of chances I have at getting laid there. I'll have my own private residence. In my early 30's, not bad looking, I've had no problem getting laid anywhere else I've been for a while (USA, Japan, Korea, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Vietnam). Don't mind paying for it, but since it looks like the only options are $200 escorts and I make $300 a week, not much of an option there. I can't go months without sex, so I really hope someone can give me an idea of the sceen.

Thanks!

Bone Roller
02-27-12, 06:37
Anyone have some recommendations for good, non-pro dating websites for Turkish women? Without violating forum rules for posting links (is there a rule?) , feel free to PM me.

Thanks much for the help.

AngeRange
03-15-12, 01:56
Guyz, I m from Istanbul.

Let me explain you the scene of Aksaray by a quotation of one fella, who owns a parking place in Aksaray.

"here is the place where they fuck the guys who wants to fuck."

First fuck is financially.

So be careful guyz.

MrBoring37
03-15-12, 06:42
Hey are there any freelance bars, clubs or hotels, in turkey?

Name the city they are in and the names of such places!

Please no strip clubs, brothels or apts! Freelance women information only!

Turaosy
04-03-12, 03:24
First of all, let me start with saying that I've never been so impressed and got carried away by an escort lady. Marisa is so much more than that, she provides the ultimate GFE, leaving you craving for more of her.

She is petite, has beautiful eyes that capture you the whole time, she absolutely enjoys what she's doing and most improtantly, she knows your desires and gives great effort to make you happy.

All in all, I'm very, VERY impressed with Marisa even in a short session and I recommend her for people who want to have an intimate, enticing time with a beautiful lady. I can personally guarantee that 2 hours with Marisa will make a whole week's strees disappear. Yesterday, I had no long time enough because I was about to fly Canada but wanted to meet her very much even for a short meeting.

Only downside is that, thinking of her after your meeting with Marisa causes instant erection, which might be socially problematic. But, that was my personal flight during 10h fly to Toronto!

Anyway, I don't think I can bring myself up to meeting another escort from now on, I'll just wait for Marisa to come back to istanbul and book her for the whole week

Till next time.

Philip50
07-01-12, 20:46
I will be in Istanbul from 16th thru 20th July. I can used your frinedly company to know the city during day time and sex market at night.

Karo
07-13-12, 15:47
I will be in Istanbul from 16th thru 20th July. I can used your frinedly company to know the city during day time and sex market at night.Try professional tourist guides for day time and prefer reputable dinner and date escorts for nights.

Entel Cuce
07-13-12, 17:24
I will be in Istanbul from 16th thru 20th July. I can used your frinedly company to know the city during day time and sex market at night.Send a PM to me!

LynnMan
07-23-12, 02:29
Hello all,

I'll be visiting Istanbul in September for about 5 days. Can anyone recommend a mid-level hotel, or area to stay in or avoid? My needs are simple, a place I can get a some sight-seeing and maybe a market (souk) nearby?

I will have some female company, and plan to spend about USD 60-90 per night, for double occupancy. Just reply here, or send me a PM with hotel info.

Also debating between using taxi or subway-Public transit while there, any advice on that will be appreciated.

LynnMan

Boater Boy
07-26-12, 16:51
Hello all,

I'll be visiting Istanbul in September for about 5 days. Can anyone recommend a mid-level hotel, or area to stay in or avoid? My needs are simple, a place I can get a some sight-seeing and maybe a market (souk) nearby?

I will have some female company, and plan to spend about USD 60-90 per night, for double occupancy. Just reply here, or send me a PM with hotel info.

Also debating between using taxi or subway-Public transit while there, any advice on that will be appreciated.

LynnManIf you want to be central for sightseeing the area called Sultan Ahmet is good. There is loads to see there and it is close to the Grand Bazaar. I did a quick search on "Sultan Ahmet" hotels and got many results. Expedia seems to have some hotels in your price range.

When I visit I always use public transport. Buses, trams, metro.

Have fun.

BB

DD Phil
07-28-12, 23:07
Hi,

I'm new to Istanbul and am here for a week from July 28. If anyone wants to meet up for drinks and mongering, PM me.

Cheers,

Dd phil

Bremmer
08-20-12, 01:43
Hello,

I moved to Istanbul and will live here for some years as I work here with IT.

I want to know all the places where I can hook up some quality girls in Istanbul. Are there any places like a message-spa-club full of girls? I have been to such place in Hamburg before, really nice place.

And finally whats the price rage.

Jiggydus
08-20-12, 10:53
Hello,

I moved to Istanbul and will live here for some years as I work here with IT.

I want to know all the places where I can hook up some quality girls in Istanbul. Are there any places like a message-spa-club full of girls? I have been to such place in Hamburg before, really nice place.

And finally whats the price rage.It looks like you are going to just have to get out there and find the fun. Good luck. I have watched a few Turkis pornos and it seems they dig anal sex. I have only been to IST once but it was only an overnight layover, and I did nothing that night.

Bremmer
09-15-12, 21:47
It looks like you are going to just have to get out there and find the fun. Good luck. I have watched a few Turkis pornos and it seems they dig anal sex. I have only been to IST once but it was only an overnight layover, and I did nothing that night.Hello,

Thanks for your reply, but didn't gave much. I'm looking for places with quality hoockers.

DayNight
11-01-12, 02:36
Just a question, I may visit Istanbul soon.

Are generics available in Istanbul / Turkey? I am looking for Cialis substitutes, like I. E. The Indian made 'Apcalis'.

Hakan Demir
11-01-12, 11:03
There are lots of generics for Viagra but cialis does not have substitute in Turkey. You may find them at any Pharmacy in Istanbul.

Just a question, I may visit Istanbul soon.

Are generics available in Istanbul / Turkey? I am looking for Cialis substitutes, like I. E. The Indian made 'Apcalis'.

DayNight
11-03-12, 02:20
There are lots of generics for Viagra but cialis does not have substitute in Turkey. You may find them at any Pharmacy in Istanbul.What's the pricing like? Any idea about the brands?

I prefer to stay away from anything Made in China. Indian made is fine with me.

DPinGeorgia
11-20-12, 23:00
Are any women interested in moving to Georgia for a while? If so reply to this post. Hopefully this is an OKay place to post this!

West S
02-27-13, 19:06
Viagra generics (atTurkey) are Sildegra, Degra, Egira, Vigrande. 4pcs packages are estimated 68 TL, also you may found single packege app. 20 TL. They are authenticated brand generics only and no prescription required. You may also have Levitra and Cialis. Cialis generics are Afilta, Lifta, Longalis, Tadlis and Tork. And there are also unauthenticated so-call natural herb pills (it contains viagra illegally) selling on the street, gas stations etc. For 1 or 2 pills (or in a energy drink can) 10 TL.

Kingwenslas
04-13-13, 19:16
Hi Guys,

Can someone give me some advice about how to find an escort in the town of Turgutreis, near to Bodrum?

Thanks in advance.

Kingwenslas

Bondo
04-30-13, 22:04
Viagra generics (atTurkey) are Sildegra, Degra, Egira, Vigrande. 4pcs packages are estimated 68 TL, also you may found single packege app. 20 TL. They are authenticated brand generics only and no prescription required. You may also have Levitra and Cialis. Cialis generics are Afilta, Lifta, Longalis, Tadlis and Tork. And there are also unauthenticated so-call natural herb pills (it contains viagra illegally) selling on the street, gas stations etc. For 1 or 2 pills (or in a energy drink can) 10 TL.Thanks a Lot, was very helpfull.

Can confirm the general availability.

Generics seem to be 30-40% cheaper than brands.

At the pharmacy I bought at he claimed only 8-packs are allow. He only carried 4-pack, but discounted on two 4-packs.

Cialis 4-pack was 99 tl, while 2 x 4-packs was 175 tl.

Lifta 4-pack was 60 tl. Did not ask about discount on two of them. Bought one for testing

Viagra 4-pack was 99.

This was in Taksim area. The pharmacies are basically on every street there.

Also pharmacy in airport were eager to sell this. Here the had 8-packs, but as I recall, their prices are slightly higher.

Br.

Bondo

Member #4359
06-10-13, 22:42
I am considering a trip to Turkey and wondering about the availability of bareback vaginal sex. Where in Turkey would be the best place to go for this?

Thanks!

YumiYum
06-11-13, 22:20
I am considering a trip to Turkey and wondering about the availability of bareback vaginal sex. Where in Turkey would be the best place to go for this?

Thanks!Don't do bareback mate. Be carefull Turkish girls are clean but not all of them. You are giong to take a risk.

MrManMrGoo
09-18-13, 02:26
Will stay ther next week on business. Looking to bring a massage escort in for a night.

What is the risk having this type of visitor not allowed in?

WanderTheWorld
09-19-13, 09:19
Will stay ther next week on business. Looking to bring a massage escort in for a night.

What is the risk having this type of visitor not allowed in?4-5 star hotels allow the escorts to go to the room however they charge for another 25-50 euro for it. I did it in a 5 star hotel years ago and I don't think the situation has changed. Ask the clerk about this and they will inform you about it.

Escorts don't prefer 2-3 star hotels because there can be police raids.

Naykan
09-19-13, 13:34

What is the risk having this type of visitor not allowed in?Hi,

Just tell her to go your room directly.

As she is a customer in this hotel with casual dress.

Nobody will ask her anything.

No need to pay extra.

Naykan.

NoWahalla
11-19-13, 05:30
Found this piece of information on the net.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/10/21/us-turkey-sexshop-idUSBRE99K0OH20131021

Tried to access the website listed in the article, no luck, it maybe got too many hits.

Cheers

SkyMan012
02-27-14, 05:24
Hey all,

I'm coming to Istanbul and staying at Hilton ParkSA. I am hoping to connect with a lovely lady or two. Escort classified seem to be pricey. Can anyone provide some helpful hints? Or possibly a preferred provider? Feel free to PM me.

Looking forward to the trip.

Thanks and stay safe,

Skyma

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Josht69
06-21-14, 16:54
http://www.crazydriveclub.com/

http://www.tr-escorts.com

Both of these have been taken down by Turkish LE.

StarCruiser
09-13-16, 09:06
Hi,

Can someone help me with recommendations for a nice escort in Konya Outcall. Will be travelling later this month. Thanks any help will be much appreciated.

JayXXX
09-19-16, 20:15
I have been using Ela's agency for the past year or so and would like to share my positive experiences with you all:

First & foremost you can only reach her via FB messenger. It's well documented elsewhere as to how to identify her FB page.

She normally has a choice of 2 or 3 girls available on the day. Normally I visit Istanbul on business and my flight lands at IST in the afternoon, and by 8 pm I have a girl in my hotel room!

Communication is very good and she follows through.

All of her girls are Turkish, and speak a little English, although it has been fun communicating via Google Translate! Standard they stay for 2 hours, and I have only ever done outcalls to my hotel.

One of my favorite girls is Asya. If you like skinny girls then she is the one to go for. A very friendly and warm personality, who has a normal day job, outside of escorting, which I like!

She reminds me of the actress Tea Leoni, but with dark hair- very sexy girl, who is willing to please. And gives an awesome BJ!

My other outlet on my frequent visits to IST is the E $cortnew $ website. Tips I have for this particular site are to always go for the independents with at least 3 positive reviews.

Enjoy!

DudeNextDoor
06-03-17, 09:22
Try this one.

http://crazydriveclub.eu/

Both of these have been taken down by Turkish LE.

ErnestCulpX
03-16-18, 12:24
Try this one.

http://crazydriveclub.eu/Thank you for your input, this information is hard to know from the outside. However, TR escort isn't working and I'm far from convinced to visit crazydriveclub. Does anyone know about other options?

JayXXX
01-13-19, 04:36

Both of these have been taken down by Turkish LE.Better to use a VPN, then you can access everything.

Henri Dufresne
07-22-22, 06:59
I am in touch with Ukrainian and Russian escorts. Many of them moved or about to move to Turkey.

Both Ukrainian and Russian escorts move to Turkey because they don't need a visa.

Russian women can't easily travel to Europe now. Therefore, they prefer working in Turkey, the Arabic peninsula.

To my surprise, Ukrainian escorts are unsuccessful in Poland. They don't make money there. Some initially moved to Spain but they discovered the Spanish government wants to close brothels. So, they left Spain.

Unfortunately, I don't know where they find their customers in Turkey.

I'd like to get your feedback. You may use the following websites to find them.

Dating websites.

Mamba ru.

Seeking com.

Sugardaddy com.

Tinder.

Here is what you should do. Give your telegram account to the girl right from the beginning on these websites. Don't ask them how much they ask for sex on a dating website, these websites are monitored and they will close your account. Once on telegram, be straight forward. You should be able to meet incredible women with a supermodel body in Turkey right now. I am not in Turkey but I think it should be the place to be right now.

Share you results here please.

Dolphun
08-01-22, 14:55
I am in touch with Ukrainian and Russian escorts. Many of them moved or about to move to Turkey.

Both Ukrainian and Russian escorts move to Turkey because they don't need a visa.

Russian women can't easily travel to Europe now. Therefore, they prefer working in Turkey, the Arabic peninsula.

To my surprise, Ukrainian escorts are unsuccessful in Poland. They don't make money there. Some initially moved to Spain but they discovered the Spanish government wants to close brothels. So, they left Spain.

Unfortunately, I don't know where they find their customers in Turkey.

I'd like to get your feedback. You may use the following websites to find them.

Dating websites.

Mamba ru.

Seeking com.

Sugardaddy com.

Tinder.

Here is what you should do. Give your telegram account to the girl right from the beginning on these websites. Don't ask them how much they ask for sex on a dating website, these websites are monitored and they will close your account. Once on telegram, be straight forward. You should be able to meet incredible women with a supermodel body in Turkey right now. I am not in Turkey but I think it should be the place to be right now.

Share you results here please.Thank you for the update, Henri!

I did download Mamba and opted for the free 3 day VIP level which allows direct messaging. Be wary, there are scammers from Lagos posing as Russian women on that app!

I went through hundreds of profiles and did not see any escorts. And there is no way on this app to search by keyword. Aside from escorts, I got one response from a fit, 40 something.

The next two apps you have listed I'm not investing $s into.

I have a paid version of Tinder, but again, have not come across an escort in that country in the short few weeks since I changed my location to Turkey.

From what I can see, Twitter is the best app to run searches on indy escorts.

WaterBoy747
08-09-22, 05:24
Posting this is the general thread as well. Any help would be appreciated.

Been reading some reports, not too many and I couldn't find this info yet, but I would like to know how the paid pickup scene in Istanbul is. For example, in Dubai, there are various clubs with girls walking around. You can chat them up, discuss financials with the girl directly or her handler and takeout back to your hotel. Looking forward to your answers.

I also read in other forums that it is impossible to get into a club without girls, but would it help if we have a good amount of money to spend? Lets say 6 of us willing to spend 3-4 k TL for bottle service or something.

Cheers.

TeshUp
08-14-22, 10:40
Thank you for the update, Henri!

I did download Mamba and opted for the free 3 day VIP level which allows direct messaging. Be wary, there are scammers from Lagos posing as Russian women on that app!

I went through hundreds of profiles and did not see any escorts. And there is no way on this app to search by keyword. Aside from escorts, I got one response from a fit, 40 something.

The next two apps you have listed I'm not investing $s into.

I have a paid version of Tinder, but again, have not come across an escort in that country in the short few weeks since I changed my location to Turkey.

From what I can see, Twitter is the best app to run searches on indy escorts.Thanks for the updates Dolphun. I am married and terribly noob never hired an escort before. May I kindly ask how you use Twitter on this purpose? Thanks!

Nordic Nomad
09-24-22, 03:46
I wanted to ask if generic prep such as tenvir-them or ricovir are available in Turkey prescription free? I have connecting flight from Istanbul to Africa and I was wondering if I could just pick some from airport pharmacy.