PDA

View Full Version : Ankara

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Raindog81
01-03-08, 00:25
Yesterday a group of people fought with another group of people around Dedeman. One man was shot dead. If you go there about these days, be careful.

Raindog81
01-03-08, 10:19
I saw that the scene at Kontes has changed a lot. Most of the girls were average but there were some very very attractive girls suitable for my taste. Just when I decided to take blond fake girl with a great body, some other people called her to their table and later she went out with them (I hate such situations and I get very annoyed). With that anger, I called the other lady sitting in the same table with the blond fake. When she got up, I saw that this girl was quite beautiful (7 out of 10) and had a more beautiful body than the other one. Her bottom was marvelous; already she said that because of her ass people calling her Jennifer Lopez. Moreover, she was quite tall, surely more than 175 cm with shoes. She asked for 350 YTL for two hours, I never make bargaining with the girls. I said okey and we went to Gold Hotel, which is at the other end of the Bestekar Street.

Actually, I always go to this hotel, for the staff knows me and takes 80 YTL for the large suits. It is girl free, clean, reliable, a three starred hotel.

In the room, when she undressed, her body emerged. Very nice boobs, very nice belly, very nice buttocks, very nice legs, etc. All parts of her body stand in a beautiful harmony. But she was a little bit talkative. “Every beauty has a defect”. In front of such a beauty, you want to do everything but you do not want it to end. When we give a break, her phone rang, she opened (I don’t like but Turkish girls do this). Luckily, it was not another customer, but one of her friends. The time was about 3:00. She said she was living with a working girl friend, who called her was her this friend, and she could come to be with us if I wanted and they would not ask for any extra money. As I said I never oppose to the girls. Ten minutes later, the door was knocked. When I opened, I saw that the girl coming was the other fake blond girl in Kontes. I understood that what is more beautiful than being with a great girl is to be with two great girls. They did not stay two hours. They made me come four times and left. I have always liked Kontes but it seems I will like it more in the next season…It seems to be a good experience.

The first girl seems to be EDA and the second girl seems to ve İREM.

Raindog81
01-04-08, 00:45
There has been an activity on Reşit Galip street for the last few months. Girls in group of two or three wait at the pavement and negotiate people in the cars passing by. I know some of these girls from the bars. Has anybody tried any girl from there? The action seems to start right before 22.00 and last till midnight. I saw girls after midnight but naturally the number decreases.

Raindog81
01-04-08, 00:49
From the start of Baglar street at the end of Küçükesat to the ramp ascending to Köroğlu street, I have been seeing many girls waiting on the pavements. Obviously, many of these are transvestite or transsexual. But among them there are real girls too. I didn't try but I heard that they ask 100 YTL (maybe less) for one hour. Any information?

Swordlion
01-04-08, 01:04
Hi Guys!

Once upon a time there was Suna Abla, a famous mamasan. She was one of the owners of Mor and of Karizma bar, quite good places. She used to have the best girls. But she was also in the drug bussiness. For this reason, she was imprisoned, freed and went into prison again. And in a short time, she had to close down, first Karizma bar, and then Mor bar.

Recently I heard that she opened a new place. Its name is, if I am not wrong, Andy or Endi or something like that. Certainly, she will lose this place too but till then the place could be a good choice to hang around. When I find where and how it is, I will share. But if somebody tried it before, the information he gives would be useful.

Baran
01-04-08, 12:51
It seems to be a good experience.

The first girl seems to be EDA and the second girl seems to ve İREM.Thank you for remembering the names. This İrem does not look so young but can be the one Semih was talking about. She was working at Korte formerly.

Baran
01-04-08, 13:22
After the new year I went to Valentino bar at Akay street and hung for a few hours. The place was quite good, comfortable, full of girls, and entertaining.

I saw some very beautiful girls. I called one of these to my table (sorry I will not give her name). She was a petit, slim, blond lady with a nice face and body. Her voice was also very attractive. She was suitable to be a bed-friend from all aspects. I told her that it is not my way to leave the bar with a gilr and asked her to give me her phone number and she gave. I gave her mine too.

Tomorrow at around 21. 00, I called her and agreed to meet at a hotel at Tunali Hilmi. We met at 22. 00. I ordered a bottle of wine and some fruits. We started to chat and then she provided a GFE with a very nice BBBJ at the beginning. The session lasted quite long but she did not complain.

Then we continued the chat, drink and eating. She realized that I would not let her leave and the second session started. Nevertheless, I was not feeling very horny. When I understood that I would not come, I asked her to continue with oral. She was a clean girl and after some cleanings she started to do it and it lasted very long again. Her oral to finish does not fit with my tastes and we started a hand job interchangeably. At the end I came and she took all juice inside her mouth and tried to swallow, though this caused her to be nauseated. Then we took shower and she left.

I gave her 250 YTL but she agreed to come less than this amount.

Tarragon
01-04-08, 15:16
What's the current status of Ankara for a 'true' GFE or courtesan-like services other than Bar pull-outs and streetwalker hop-on hop-off type of 'markets'.

Any comment and advises is very welcomed.

Planned to stay in Ramada. Are there any 'good' advises?

Thanks in advance for all.

Salute,

Taro

Raindog81
01-05-08, 00:50
What's the current status of Ankara for a 'true' GFE or courtesan-like services other than Bar pull-outs and streetwalker hop-on hop-off type of 'markets'.

Any comment and advises is very welcomed.

Planned to stay in Ramada. Are there any 'good' advises?

Thanks in advance for all.

Salute,

TaroMaybe the following link may attract your interest

http://www.beepworld.de/members96/sibelfromankara/

Raindog81
01-05-08, 00:55
Taro!

You may be interested in this link, too.

http://www.beep.com/members/eda2406/index.htm

Raindog81
01-05-08, 01:00
Taro!

You can also read the reports of Ankara006.

The phone number given there works.

Entel Cuce
01-05-08, 09:31
Taro!

http://www.beep.com/members/eda2406/index.htmDoes anyone has any experience with this lady?

Alaaddin
01-05-08, 12:21
There has been an activity on Reşit Galip street for the last few months. Girls in group of two or three wait at the pavement and negotiate people in the cars passing by. I know some of these girls from the bars. Has anybody tried any girl from there? The action seems to start right before 22.00 and last till midnight. I saw girls after midnight but naturally the number decreases.The center of action at Reşit Galip Street, starting from the beginning of Köroğlu Street down to the intersection of Küçük Esat and Bağlar Streets, is Fısıltı Bar. Fısıltı Bar, as far as I know, is one of the most noisy place. Girls from all bars or independents come there for entertainment.

Swordlion
01-06-08, 15:11
A few months ago I saw a beautiful girl at Korte. In that time, I was fed up with the blondes and I was looking for a girl with dark hair. And with a nice body, of course. This girl satisfied the conditions I was looking for. Especially, her face was very very beautiful, cute, and sweet. Her body was well rounded but not fat. She was not tall but I do not give much importance to height for all seems to me the same in the bed. Her skin was looking perfect, light and smooth. Especially, with her clothes, she was looking exactly a disaster. She was not sitting on a table but standing next to the org player and looking around. I mean she was presenting a very nice view...

Anyway, I called her to my table and started to talk to her. She told that her name was HİLAL (Though I learnt her real name later). She was a little bit uneasy. For this reason, I did not force her in either the price or the place we shall go. We agreed on 200 or 250 YTL (I don't remember the amount). There I was with one of my friends and asked her to call one of her beautiful girlfriends too. I don't know her name but she talked to one of her friends, came back and told me that the other girl would come to the hotel when we arranged the rooms. Then we got up and went to the Gordion Hotel, which is very near next to the Ramada Hotel, by her car...

We, me and Hilal, went to a room and my friend went to another room to wait for the other girl. Before doing anything, I wanted to make sure that the other girl came for I was thinking of my friend. But after half an hour, the girl did not come. Meanwhile, I fed up and started the session with Hilal. She did not want to give everything boldly but when I forced she conformed. Kissing, licking, blowjob, fucking, anyway everything. But even when I was finished the first session, I learnt from my friend that the other girl did not come yet. Of course, this situation made me very uneasy. Every ten minutes I was asking Hilal to call the other girl and tell her to come immediately. Then the other girl came after one or one and a half hour. (There happened many misunderstandings that I will not tell to lengthen the story) When she came, from her behaviors, my friend had been angry and asked her to leave without doing anything. This made Hilal very sorry and apologized many times...

Then, later, Hilal told me that she had thought of us civil police officers and told this to the other girl. Funnily, she had accepted the agreement with me unwillingly and told the other girl to come if we happen to be not police. This explained her uneasiness and the late come of the other girl.

Swordlion
01-06-08, 15:28
On the next day of the experience with Hilal, I again wanted a girl but did not want to go to the bars for I had been going too often. Again I called Hilal from the number she gave. Though we met only once, I thought she would recognize me since we had been together only one night ago. Though she opened the phone, she could not recognize me and told me that she was busy. I have an inferiority complex, I think, that's why her behavior made me very very annoyed. Moreover, from our talk, I understood that she was in her car with some other girls talking, laughing, joking disregardfully. This increased my anger.

Anyway, I went to Korte again to look for another girl and relax. A few minutes later, I saw Hilal entered the bar and met with some other girls at a table. At the table, she started to look around and saw me. As soon as she saw me, she got up and came to my table with a very nice smile in her face. You can imagine how surprised I was. She came, saluted me kindly, and asked if she could sit. I invited and asked her why she pretended not to recognize me on the phone. This time, she was shocked and asked if it was me I phoned half an hour ago. She said that though she recorded my number, she could not see my name when I called. In order to test if she was telling the truth and saw that my name was really not shown on her phone though it was recorded into the name list.

When the problem was solved, we again went out that night. I will continue the story, I hope I will not bore you but I think the end will attract your interest.

Swordlion
01-07-08, 01:20
Then the relationship with Hilal improved. Actually, I did not see her in the bars after that though I continued to hang around. But we started to meet during the days in the cafes, normal bars, restaurants, etc. Of course, after that we were staying together and I continued to pay her. Though sometimes she seemed very reluctant to take the money, I never let her behave like my girlfriend for I was afraid of the end.

Anyway, in one of our meetings, I was with my same friend and she came with two of her friends. On the phone, she had told me that she was bringing a very sexy girl who used to work as a model. Indeed, she came with two girls and one of them had really the standards of a model. She was fake blond with a little dark skin, a little more than 175, slim but not too weak, with long legs, and had a very beautiful face. Her name was Hülya. The other was not very good, especially when compared with Hülya.

We sat at a normal bar and started to chat. Hilal was behaving as if she was my girlfriend and tried to arrange Hülya for my friend. Honestly, I did not make it clear but I envied them. Nevertheless, the other girl, later I learnt that an ex-WG living in Cyprus and married with a wealthy man, showed more interest to my friend than Hülya. Hülya was already a cold girl, not talking much, sitting seriously. She was also very inclined to misunderstand everything. This strained the athmosphere, no ambiance remained. When we got up for the hotel, my friend told me that he did not want to stay with Hülya. He again got angry and did not want the girl. I told this to Hilal and she told the other girls to leave. That night I stayed with Hilal again but I understood that I was impressed by Hülya's charisma.

Swordlion
01-07-08, 02:04
Though Hilal was a very beautiful girl, more beautiful than most of the girls around Dedeman area, I started to get bored. Because we started to meet almost everyday. I was going her home, she was coming to my places, we were going to the hotels, etc..

I think she realized that and one day when we met at a restaurant for dinner she came there with Hülya and told me that she had a surprise for me. When I asked what the surprise was, she told me that she had thought it would be better to stay in group that night. Since I was a quite strong man, she felt weak and called Hülya to support. I can't say how this stirred me up for I lusted for her from the day I had seen her. All the same, I did not make it clear and remained quite. Meanwhile, I started to think if Hilal was trying to milk me. However, I did not overemphasize this doubt for in the end I was going to be able to taste Hülya if they were serious...

After dinner they said that they had a thing to do for half an hour and asked me to go to a certain hotel and called them when the room was ready. So did I and I called Hilal to come. While waiting, I wanted Hülya to come so much and from the window I started to look at the street to see if she would come up. When I saw that she also entered the hotel, I was so happy. Then both of them were in my room ready for a group...

I and Hilal took off our clothes and used the towels. No towel remained for Hülya. She took off her clothes. She remained with her pants and long leather black boots. These was making her excellent body much more attractive. And the fact that she was not a pro was attracting me too. I wanted to eat her but there was Hilal too. And both started to kiss me and provided BBBJ. Hülya's BBBJ was a craftsmanship. I realized that she did not want to make sex with me and the girls thought that while I was fucking Hilal I would also pay Hülya for hust being there and she was trying to evade the process with a BJ. However, I was much more interested in Hülya and when I, myself, took her pants off, they understood that I was serious. These thoughts in my mind, my retardedness happened, and I fucked two girls about one hour and hardly come. Then I sent them...

A few days later, I met with these two again and did the same thing. A few days later, one more group but none of these was very satisfactory. What's more, after them I was going to the bars just to drink something. But since I could not resist the temptation I was taking a girl and staying one or two times in the remaining parts of the night...

After the last meeting with Hilal and Hülya, I restrained myself and did not go to the bars and did not stay with any woman. A few days later I was so horny that I can't relate. The girls called me again and we met at the same hotel. I did not let the girls leave from 23.00 to 05.00 and worked very hard and made them work very very hard, too. Hülya tried to complain but since Hilal had been seeming very close to me, they could not make a fuss...

In the morning, while they were leaving, at the time of giving money, I told them that I had no money and asked them to feel that they spent the night willingly. After that night, I did not call Hilal again and when she called I did not respond because they had started to be very costly. And I continued my sex life by excluding them. As a matter of fact, this was a reaction to Hilal's attitude. I was still having a yearn for Hülya but since she tied to Hilal it was not possible to find her alone. And I did not dare to try this.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Swordlion
01-07-08, 02:24
A few days ago, I went to Mado at Turan Günes Avenue at Yildiz to meet some friends. When I arrived there, my friends had already come. There were two girls at the table next to our table and one of them was a disaster. Suddenly, I noticed that this disaster was Hülya, I knew her. While I was looking, she saw and recognized me too, smiled.

Actually, there were some more girls at the tables around and they were talking to each other from table to table. I mean all of them were knowing each other though they were sitting at one table and all of them were was Hülya's friends. I started to be afraid if Hilal was there too or she would come. By looking at Hülya I got up and went to the toilet. People who go there knows, the toilets are at a quite place. Hülya followed me and in front of the toilets we started to talk. She had not seeing Hilal for a time and working with the girls at the cafe.

We arranged a meeting for that night and met at the same hotel at 22. 00. This was our first one-to-one stay and I learnt that she wanted such a situation as much as me. I will not tell the details but I can say that none of my experiences before was more satisfying. A real GFE. She made me come so much that never happened before. I gave her 250 YTL and agreed to meet again.

Friends, she drives a dark blue Renault Megane of new kind. When you see a blond disaster on a Megane, especially seeming to look for something (client of course), she may be Hülya. If you are lucky, and of course if you persuade her to stay with you, do not feel sorry for the money, do not miss the opportunity, and be ready for a very very satisfying experience.

Tarragon
01-07-08, 16:17
Does anyone has any experience with this lady?I agree I need your 'real' comments and therefore 'real' experiences and/or comments, suggestions. BTW Thanks Raindogs for your 'feedbacks'.

Baran
01-08-08, 17:58
I agree I need your 'real' comments and therefore 'real' experiences and/or comments, suggestions. BTW Thanks Raindogs for your 'feedbacks'.Friend!

You want help without contributing anything, and then, you don't like the 'feedbacks'.

Why don't you try first, Eda for example, and share your experience.

PS: I know the contact information in both ads work. The rest is up to you.

Swordlion
01-08-08, 18:03
Hi friend,

I'm a mechanical engineer from istanbul.

I come to ankara time to time for job.

Would you.address is-like.kendimgibi- to help.h. Tm. L. C- me about to reach to hilal and hulya please?

ThanksAli

I know you from different threads. For this reason, I would really like to help you. But I lost Hilal's phone number long ago and Hülya has changed hers. At the last encounter I did not take it. Sorry.

PS: By the way, I do not find it suitable to give the numbers openly.

Raindog81
01-08-08, 18:08
I agree I need your 'real' comments and therefore 'real' experiences and/or comments, suggestions. BTW Thanks Raindogs for your 'feedbacks'.I thank you for asking for help from your humble servants.

Baran
01-08-08, 18:32
As far as I know Sibel from Ankara is superb.

Banter
01-09-08, 09:39
As far as I know Sibel from Ankara is superb.

I believe that you are right. Check the report from Local Expert who rated her about two years ago, however she is expensive and there are many others in Ankara who are as good and much cheaper

banter

Tarragon
01-09-08, 09:57
I followed the senior members advises and I tried to contact with them.
Here is my contribution, unfortunately not very nice.

1- eda or ece I could not be sure while the site address is eda but it's written ece on it anyhow. I sent em@ils. she replied late but at least she replied. she said she is in istanbul and she'll fly abroad. And she thanked for my interest.STOP.

2-I tried Sibel. I contacted via her em@il. She said she didn't want to serve for local guys. She just works for foreign visitors and refused me. I replied with a second request and explain that I am half local half foreign ;-) She didn't replied yet.

3- I googled simply writing 'escort ankara' and found the link below, the site is so amateur but I sent an em@il but it is not replied yet.

http://www.beep.com/members/blondeescorthande/

That's all folks. This is my report and /or contribution for you. BTW I'm still waiting for a kind/nice/productive advise :0)) for better contributions for you all.

Ankara006
01-09-08, 14:06
Hi friend,

Perhaps you can look to that site:

www.escortturk.bidsex.net/sevda.html

Good luck.

Baran
01-09-08, 15:04
I believe that you are right. Check the report from Local Expert who rated her about two years ago, however she is expensive and there are many others in Ankara who are as good and much cheaper

banterYes friend!

But once she knows you, (maybe) likes you, and understands that you will be a regular client the price drops to a normal rate.

Baran
01-09-08, 15:44
I followed the senior members advises and I tried to contact with them. Here is my contribution, unfortunately not very nice.

1- eda or ece I could not be sure while the site address is eda but it's written ece on it anyhow. I sent ematils. She replied late but at least she replied. She said she is in istanbul and she'll fly abroad. And she thanked for my interest. STOP.

2-I tried Sibel. I contacted via her ematil. She said she didn't want to serve for local guys. She just works for foreign visitors and refused me. I replied with a second request and explain that I am half local half foreign She didn't replied yet.

3- I googled simply writing 'escort ankara' and found the link below, the site is so amateur but I sent an ematil but it is not replied yet.

That's all folks. This is my report and /or contribution for you. BTW I'm still waiting for a kind/nice/productive advise: 0)) for better contributions for you all. I don't know if any help will come but let me write something about Kontes.

Kontes Bar is very close to Ramada Hotel (don't worry the hotel is girl-friendly). Go to Kennedy street from you hotel by walking. Go down the street, the Kontes Bar is at the right twenty meters away.

Get in the bar, after known procedures, try to find Gönül. You will see that she is much better than most of the models. She has a quite beautiful face but her body is much more awesome. You can appreciate her more fully only when she is naked. You can't find a smallest mark on her skin. She is 175, or maybe more, and slim like an athlete. It is difficult to believe that she is Turkish. She likes sex and may have surprises for you if she likes you.

If you can't find her you can see lots of other girls at Kontes.

For example Irem, completely a woman and very very very beautiful.

For example Yasemin, maybe not as beautiful as the other two, but very polite and satisfying.

If you don't want to leave the bar with the girl, take her number. (Don't worry, it will not be a problem) And call her when you go to the hotel. Sure they will come, of course, if they say that they will come. These are very honest girls.

Try your chance friend.

Alaaddin
01-10-08, 00:52
I don't know if any help will come but let me write something about Kontes.

Kontes Bar is very close to Ramada Hotel (don't worry the hotel is girl-friendly). Go to Kennedy street from you hotel by walking. Go down the street, the Kontes Bar is at the right twenty meters away.

Get in the bar, after known procedures, try to find Gönül. You will see that she is much better than most of the models. She has a quite beautiful face but her body is much more awesome. You can appreciate her more fully only when she is naked. You can't find a smallest mark on her skin. She is 175, or maybe more, and slim like an athlete. It is difficult to believe that she is Turkish. She likes sex and may have surprises for you if she likes you.

If you can't find her you can see lots of other girls at Kontes.

For example Irem, completely a woman and very very very beautiful.

For example Yasemin, maybe not as beautiful as the other two, but very polite and satisfying.

If you don't want to leave the bar with the girl, take her number. (Don't worry, it will not be a problem) And call her when you go to the hotel. Sure they will come, of course, if they say that they will come. These are very honest girls.

Try your chance friend.I know Gönül from the time she came to Kontes first. Indeed, it is impossible to notice her for she is quite long and a very fit body. When I saw her I called her to my table though this might annoy some other girls I had been knowing for years. She was very beautiful and attractive but I was not planning to stay with a girl in that night. I just wanted take her number to call her at another night. However, she seduced me and stayed with her at that night. One interesting and annoying thing was that she was drinking a soft drink with a very small glass and she drank three drinks within five minutes as if she was there for cons. This annoyed me not because she caused the bill to swell for I am known there and the bill rarely exceeds 200 YTL regardless of the number of the drink but because this was nonsensical for a working girl. Anyway, in order to punish her, I took her number and called her when I went to the hotel...

Soon she came. It was clear that she did not want to stay long but after some talk and having seen something special her attitude changed. The sex was quite good. As a matter of fact it might be impossible to make a bad sex with such a charming lady...

She talked about her home at Köroğlu street and her working girl friend she was staying with. She said if I wanted she could arrange her home for the next meetings, provide an all-nighter service, make group with her other girl friend, and so on. I mean she seemed open to everything, of course nothing for free. Though I decided to have a try but I couldn't...

Alaaddin
01-10-08, 01:06
A few days later one of my clients asked me if I could find a girl (as if I was a pimp, anyway). He was staying at Dedeman. I called Gönül to the restaurant opposite of the Dedeman Hotel in the evening. She came and we had dinner together. She was quite well-mannered, better than many escort girls I had seen. The conversation with her was really very good. One time I thought to take her for myself and call another one for the client but...

I sent her to the client's room and asked her to stay for two hours. Nevertheless, her job took only one hour. Actually, it is really difficult to resist her. She can make anybody come as soon as she wants. Before she left she called and thanked me. I really enjoyed her behaviors. She was a top level. When I saw the client one hour later, I saw that he was very happy. But he pretended not to take any pleasure (since most of these guys are not guys but gays, anyway). When he behaved so, "if you didn't like her why is your face and mouth are full of make up" I asked. Then, he started to tell the truth and said that he had never seen such a calamity.

After that I saw her many times at Kontes but I was not in a position to take her. Now Baran reminded her, and no doubt I will take her in the shortest term.

Entel Cuce
01-10-08, 07:49
I followed the senior members advises and I tried to contact with them.

Here is my contribution, unfortunately not very nice.

1- eda or ece I could not be sure while the site address is eda but it's written ece on it anyhow. I sent em@ils. she replied late but at least she replied. she said she is in istanbul and she'll fly abroad. And she thanked for my interest.STOP.

2-I tried Sibel. I contacted via her em@il. She said she didn't want to serve for local guys. She just works for foreign visitors and refused me. I replied with a second request and explain that I am half local half foreign ;-) She didn't replied yet.

3- I googled simply writing 'escort ankara' and found the link below, the site is so amateur but I sent an em@il but it is not replied yet.

That's all folks. This is my report and /or contribution for you. BTW I'm still waiting for a kind/nice/productive advise :0)) for better contributions for you all.Did you try this one?

http://www.beep.com/members/escortmelisa/index.htm

Raindog81
01-10-08, 13:26
Guys!

Did you hear Adonis Beauty Center (a massage parlour)? It is at Birlik mahallesi... If nobody tried, I will try it and inform you soon?

Gezgin
01-10-08, 17:01
Hello gıys,

I am a newcomer to the forum. I am planning a Visit to Ankara and stayimg at Sheraton. İs this hotel friendly

Regards,

Gezgin

Raindog81
01-11-08, 01:08
Hello gıys,

I am a newcomer to the forum. I am planning a Visit to Ankara and stayimg at Sheraton. İs this hotel friendly

Regards,

GezginIt is girl friendly but the last when I stayed there, when the girl came, the reception asked me to come down and take the girl to the room on my own. They did not let her go up to the rooms.

Gezgin
01-13-08, 18:13
Hello Again,

As a newcomer I wanted to share a night aroun dedeman

First I visited 1001 gece around 10 there were 6-8 ladies all of them Turkish I drank a beer 20 tl but could't find what ı am looking for and change my route to Valenthino. This time it was less and the manager told me their prices are around 400 I left the scene

I went to Avlu which was 20 metres left of Dedeman there were around 15 ladies from all ages and body types and all Turrkish. The place is like a bargaining forum. you can find girls around 150 to 300 for one pop.I met a few beautiful girls there but decided to look at Piccolo and bacardi By the way a beer in Avlu is 25.

Piccolo is full of old ladies from Turkmenistan region so I just went to Bacardi There were a few EE ladies but the manager said they do not go out and ıf you want to have a drink you have to pay 300. Avlu and Bacardi has the same boss so whenever people came the girls came from Avlu to there. And beare of the staff they are money eating monsters ))

I decided to take a girl named Ceylan She was beautiful and the most expensive. for two pops we agreed on 350. She is doing her job well. in 1.5 hours she left

By the way there is a lady called Ahu in some sites . Blonde and nice body but she smells bad.

Gezgin

Banter
01-14-08, 09:59
Hello Again,

As a newcomer I wanted to share a night aroun dedeman

First I visited 1001 gece around 10 there were 6-8 ladies all of them Turkish I drank a beer 20 tl but could't find what ı am looking for and change my route to Valenthino. This time it was less and the manager told me their prices are around 400 I left the scene

I went to Avlu which was 20 metres left of Dedeman there were around 15 ladies from all ages and body types and all Turrkish. The place is like a bargaining forum. you can find girls around 150 to 300 for one pop.I met a few beautiful girls there but decided to look at Piccolo and bacardi By the way a beer in Avlu is 25.

Piccolo is full of old ladies from Turkmenistan region so I just went to Bacardi There were a few EE ladies but the manager said they do not go out and ıf you want to have a drink you have to pay 300. Avlu and Bacardi has the same boss so whenever people came the girls came from Avlu to there. And beare of the staff they are money eating monsters ))

I decided to take a girl named Ceylan She was beautiful and the most expensive. for two pops we agreed on 350. She is doing her job well. in 1.5 hours she left

By the way there is a lady called Ahu in some sites . Blonde and nice body but she smells bad.

Gezgin

I think that you had an unfortuante experience and were certainly quoted very high prices, you can always bring these prices down if you negotiate with the girls. Ther are many, many other clubs in the area, Kontes is one which has been reviewed many times lately. Perhaps next time check the forum and draw up a list of clubs to visit, also be prepared to negotiate.

banter

Alaaddin
01-16-08, 13:20

GezginFriend!

Did you meet Ahu? If so, will you give some more information?

Alaaddin
01-16-08, 13:30
I think that you had an unfortuante experience and were certainly quoted very high prices, you can always bring these prices down if you negotiate with the girls. Ther are many, many other clubs in the area, Kontes is one which has been reviewed many times lately. Perhaps next time check the forum and draw up a list of clubs to visit, also be prepared to negotiate.

banterBanter is certainly right!

Why did you talk to the managers about the rates of the girls? They are irrelevant. Their job is to attract customers to the bar. The more the customer the more they earn for they have a share from the profit. They need girls only to attract customers to the bar. Nothing else.

Alaaddin
01-16-08, 13:41
I had heard that Avlu's boss sold Rio Bar and changed its name into Club Bacardi. For this reason, both Avlu's and Bacardi's girls are the same. But almost all girls working around Dedeman visit Avlu from time to time, one can see different girlsat Bacardi, too.

By the way, these places next to Dedeman are still the most rip-off and disturbing ones. For me, Binbir Gece, Kontes, Korte, and Valentino are still better of the bad.

Tarragon
01-18-08, 14:56
Did you try this one?

http://www.beep.com/members/escortmelisa/index.htmDear All,

I maintained a contact with 'hande'. As soon as I acquire the data I shall inform you with my report. Have a nice weekend.

Greetings,

Taro

Gezgin
01-18-08, 22:44
Hello guys,

I understand that I made a mistake that night But I will be better next time Thanks for advices.

I met Ahu yes she has a nice body slim and tight but she has an anatolian accent and speaks too much. As ı mentioned she stinks also so never ever ))

1001 gece and valentino was all empty around 23.00 and 24.00 thats why I went avlu. Next time I will try the ones you listed.

Gezgin

Baran
01-19-08, 12:23
The murder Raindog mentioned earlier had happened in front of Valentino. When such incidents happen, the places are emptied for a while but this does not last too long.

Actually, the girls do not bother about the incidents but when the customers do not come, why should they come to the place?

These are two good places of the region. Indeed, 1001 Gece is admired most by the managers of the other bars. So, let's continue to visit these two places. Since there happened an incident recently, these two will be the safest places, at least, for a while.

Swordlion
01-21-08, 12:04
Last weekend I was in Uludağ Bursa. With a quite beautiful lady from Latvia.

Since I did not know the lady from a long time, the experience was interesting. Let me tell you one by one.

Swordlion
01-21-08, 12:21
Last month (about 20 to 30 days ago) two of my closest friends told me that they had met some EE girls working as babysitters in Ankara. They had started to go out with the girls. Of course, when EE girls are concerned, going out consists of sleeping together and having sex. They asked if I wanted to try one of them for their girls had some more friends. Surely, it is nonsense to ask such questions. When EE girls are concerned, I cannot say "no thanks".

Next day evening we met with the girls at dinner. The girls were very beautiful and came to Turkey to work as babysitter or housemaid. They seem to be very open and eager to have a boyfriend. It is not easy for me to understand such things, but they were really looking for fun. The name of the girl they brought to me was Tamara; long, brunette, very beautiful, perfect body. When I saw her I couldn't believe she was working as a housemaid.

After the dinner, we went to a disco for the girls like dancing and drinking. And after midnight, we offered them to go to our apartment and they accepted without showing any sign of hesitation. If the normal girls in Latvia is like this, I don't think the rest.

Anyway, we went to our place and everybody entered their room with their girl. In the room, Tamara gave me such a pleasure I rarely tasted before.

They did not stay with us till morning, when the things are done. They got up and asked us to drop them to their own home. I took them to their place at Birlik. Of course, before we left, I got the phone number of Tamara.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Swordlion
01-21-08, 12:29
This happened a week before new year and Tamara asked me if I could be together with her at newyear night. This was not possible but I promised her to compensate this later.

After the newyear, we met twice. In the first one, I and one of my friends mentioned earlier and she and her respective girlfriend were together. In the second one, we were alone. Of course, both meetings ended in the bed. In the second one, she told me that January 13 and 14 are also special for the Latvians and Russians. If we did something special at these dates, she would be very happy.

I arranged a hotel at Uludağ and asked her to go there at those dates. She became very happy.

Swordlion
01-21-08, 12:37
We went to Uludag by car. During the road, we got closer and closer. At hotel, I gave high tips and everything was very good. This was reflected to Tamara's attitude. As sex, she did everything to me and she let me do everything during those two days. I had never seen the BBBJ she gave in the morning we left the hotel before. She looked so professional at sex that I could not believe she was a normal lady.

Boys! I had told you that I am a difficult man but believe it she played with me like a doll and sorted me our. I will never forget the nights with her at Uludag.

Swordlion
01-21-08, 12:43
This week I met with Tamara again. She was still great. It is not necessary to tell you the details for I know you understand.

Two days ago, the friends told me they had learnt that the girls they are going out have been working at Monamour. I don't know Tamara is also working there but if the others are working, there is no reason to believe that Tamara is not working. Of course, by working I mean cons.

Of course, this has nothing to do with my relationship with Tamara but I think people clever enough take some lessons from this experience.

Baran
01-21-08, 12:54
After the new year I went to Valentino bar at Akay street and hung for a few hours. The place was quite good, comfortable, full of girls, and entertaining.

I saw some very beautiful girls. I called one of these to my table (sorry I will not give her name). She was a petit, slim, blond lady with a nice face and body. Her voice was also very attractive. She was suitable to be a bed-friend from all aspects. I told her that it is not my way to leave the bar with a gilr and asked her to give me her phone number and she gave. I gave her mine too.

Tomorrow at around 21. 00, I called her and agreed to meet at a hotel at Tunali Hilmi. We met at 22. 00. I ordered a bottle of wine and some fruits. We started to chat and then she provided a GFE with a very nice BBBJ at the beginning. The session lasted quite long but she did not complain.

Then we continued the chat, drink and eating. She realized that I would not let her leave and the second session started. Nevertheless, I was not feeling very horny. When I understood that I would not come, I asked her to continue with oral. She was a clean girl and after some cleanings she started to do it and it lasted very long again. Her oral to finish does not fit with my tastes and we started a hand job interchangeably. At the end I came and she took all juice inside her mouth and tried to swallow, though this caused her to be nauseated. Then we took shower and she left.

I gave her 250 YTL but she agreed to come less than this amount.On Saturday, I called the same girl to Ramada again...

She came quickly around 22.00. We spent a similat night but this time longer. Both of the rounds were much longer and she never complained.

She did everything to please me, and when understood that I was finished, she left. She was so warm like a girlfriend.

Next day, I called her by phone. She answered as if we had a normal relationship. She told me that I made her so tired that she could not go out either Saturday or Sunday night. She said all parts of her body was in pain. And I believe that she was telling the truth.

I mean Turkish girls, when acknowledged and of course when satisfied, can be as good as,maybe better, the EE girls...

Primeclient
01-21-08, 14:45
I was in Ankara for work last Friday and upon many discussions in this forum I decided to try Kontes. We went in with a friend, welcomed by one of the head waiters and were showed to a table. Later on around 11. 30 the place got jam packed. There were several good looking woman, good looking indeed. All the girsl are Turkish. To cut a long story short we picked up two girls. Ezgi and Gulsah. They seemed very nice when were at the club. Once we were about they turned themselves on to a rush. Everything is mechenical and hurry about these girls. They get in and out just like that. They don't like conversation, they just want to get their money and get out of there back to the club so that they can run another round. Yet another reason why one has to be very picky with the Turkish prostitute girls. EE girsl generally have much better attitude.

Alaaddin
01-21-08, 17:55
I was in Ankara for work last Friday and upon many discussions in this forum I decided to try Kontes. We went in with a friend, welcomed by one of the head waiters and were showed to a table. Later on around 11. 30 the place got jam packed. There were several good looking woman, good looking indeed. All the girsl are Turkish. To cut a long story short we picked up two girls. Ezgi and Gulsah. They seemed very nice when were at the club. Once we were about they turned themselves on to a rush. Everything is mechenical and hurry about these girls. They get in and out just like that. They don't like conversation, they just want to get their money and get out of there back to the club so that they can run another round. Yet another reason why one has to be very picky with the Turkish prostitute girls. EE girsl generally have much better attitude.Friend!

Friday and Saturday nights are not good times to pick a girl. Most of the girls plan to make some money and there is no reason for them to please a stranger and miss the opportunity.

but you are not a stranger any more. Listen to me and pick the same girl (if you can't find her, pick her closest friend) next time you come to Ankara. You'll see the difference.

Primeclient
01-22-08, 09:33
Friend!

Friday and Saturday nights are not good times to pick a girl. Most of the girls plan to make some money and there is no reason for them to please a stranger and miss the opportunity.

but you are not a stranger any more. Listen to me and pick the same girl (if you can't find her, pick her closest friend) next time you come to Ankara. You'll see the difference.I guess you are right. I shall try a weekday instead. I will do as you suggest. Thanks BRO. By the way I asked the guy about the famous "Su". He said she is not working anymore, changed her number etc. Wonder its true or reserving her for best customers.

Tarragon
01-22-08, 15:55
Dear All,

I maintained a contact with 'hande'. As soon as I acquire the data I shall inform you with my report. Have a nice weekend.

Greetings,

TaroDear All,

Here is the brief report about 'Hande'. As per our em@il contact she sent her confirmation sms and our gsm communication opened. We met at a 5star hotel lobby around 21:00. We went hotels nice cosy and warm bar for a 'soft' start. At the very beginning she seemed to be a shy young girl. The way she dressed is scaled, casual and elegance. She is tall enough, well-balanced make-up, nice hair dress and her scent is so fresh. It seemed as if we were our first date. After the starting drinks her tongue dissolved. We chat for half an hour. She told I listened. She is a real 'WG', at day time she is a 'hard worker' but for nights -as per her statement- she is so selective... Then I offered to go out for a dinner but she refused by complaining her extra weights. But I thought she is just fit as a man can imagine. Then we went our room. Without any rush we chat few minutes. Then she invited me a massage under shower. Prelude was astonishing. Session ended with a delicious BBBJ. Then a nice interim chat in bed with some wine. Hande surprised me with her in between behavior from amateur to pro. She moaned out much that I said her not to be loud which never satisfies. I said 'love talk' is O.K. but such synthetic exclamations must be abstained. She did not fond of at doggy-style. But she was a gorgeous rodeo rider... She left the room around 23:30. Overall she scored 8/10 IMHO. But If it must be compared thru values. She is rather expensive. But as per our chat there expects a considerable 'discount' for further 'dates'. Hande was a nice GFE therefore I'll contact with her in my further Ankara trips.

Best Regards for All

Raindog81
01-23-08, 00:27
I guess you are right. I shall try a weekday instead. I will do as you suggest. Thanks BRO. By the way I asked the guy about the famous "Su". He said she is not working anymore, changed her number etc. Wonder its true or reserving her for best customers.When her name is mentioned, I asked some of my girls about. They said the same thing.

Primeclient
01-23-08, 09:40
When her name is mentioned, I asked some of my girls about. They said the same thing.Yeah man, unfortunate that I did not get to meet this "legendary" girl. You guys are the lucky bunch.

Muratlale4
01-23-08, 09:53
Session ended with a delicious BBBJ. Overall she scored 8/10 IMHO. But If it must be compared thru values. She is rather expensive. But as per our chat there expects a considerable 'discount' for further 'dates'. Hande was a nice GFE therefore I'll contact with her in my further Ankara trips.

Best Regards for All

Hello Terragon,
Beautiful article!! Finally someone who went out and tried a turkish "Escort". Hope to get many more reviews, such as above, from you!
BTW
I have some questions if you dont mind.

What was the damage?
Did she do CIM?
How many pops did you get?
Was she pretty?

Thanks up front!
muratlale4

Baran
01-23-08, 11:44
I guess you are right. I shall try a weekday instead. I will do as you suggest. Thanks BRO. By the way I asked the guy about the famous "Su". He said she is not working anymore, changed her number etc. Wonder its true or reserving her for best customers.Friends!

As I said before, she had never been a regular working girl. She might not be hanging around Dedeman recently. I don't think the new staff of Kontes had ever her phone number.

Swordlion
01-23-08, 12:21
At last I found out a contact with EE girls in Ankara. I had already known that one of my friends had some such contacts but I couldn't dare to ask for he was thinking I had better portfolio! (to save the face, you know! ). Indeed, I had known Ankara more than him but.

I reported that I started a relationship with a Latvian lady but it is a kind of normal relationship though such things are also foreign to Turkish people. Maybe what makes the relationship with EE girls easier is that they don't have any connection here in Turkey, that's why, they are feeling more comfortable.

Anyway, I asked my friend from where he finds EE girls, and in turn, I promised him to reveal some of my contacts. He had a number of a friend, undoubtedly a pimp but he met with so many girls that he does not need to call the pimp any longer. Moreover, when he wants a new girl, the girls he has known is helping him. What's more, some of them inform him that when there is a new girl.

Anyway, I asked him to arrange a girl yesterday. He did and I met with the girl at a modest bar at GOP. She is from Ukraine and her name is Anna. Tall, blond, very beautiful face, babyface, slim but not weak body. In short, much better than most of the models in Turkey. To be such a nice lady at nights in a cowd in Ankara is disturbing for all men are looking carefully.

From the bar, I took her to my house. She was not inclined to porn (no BJ, no CIM, and the like), preferred to play like a girl friend. When I saw her naked, I understood that the night would be very nice. Believe it this experience had its own merits. I am a difficult man and yesterday was one of my most difficult times. She stayed overnight, around 4. 00 a. M. I came only twice and I was very tired. She understood that I would not do once more but with a cute smile on her face, she approached and made me for a third one. We could fall on a sleep only in the morning, no complaint, no pain, etc. A few hours later we got up and had breakfast together. I gave her 250 YTL and she left. I took her number and I will definitely call her again. But I will try some others before.

See you.

Tarragon
01-23-08, 15:17
Hello Terragon, Beautiful article!! Finally someone who went out and tried a turkish "Escort". Hope to get many more reviews, such as above, from you! BTW I have some questions if you dont mind.
What was the damage?
Did she do CIM?
Was she pretty?
Thanks up front!
muratlale4
Hello Terragon,

Beautiful article!! Finally someone who went out and tried a turkish "Escort". Hope to get many more reviews, such as above, from you!

BTW, I have some questions if you dont mind.

What was the damage?
Did she do CIM?
Was she pretty?

Thanks up front!
muratlale4Sorry for the missing parts, I hope I shall be 'senior' sooner by u'r supports.
Here is the stats:

======

The Damage: €350 (A little fortune but sometimes a starting investments return you a promising 'link')
BBBJ: Yes (good!) 9/10
CIM: Yes also it was a BBBJTCWS
Pops: 2
Bare back is not allowed Jimmy Hat is a 'must'
The Girl: Hande (A real GFE)
Hair: fake Blonde
Height: around 1.70 HWP
Face: 7/10
Body:8/10

=======

IMHO A lot of runner ups are competing for 'escort' services. But security in other words 'Cash and Dash' risks with multiple dissatisfactions are possible. 'Agency' system seemed secure but the 'commission' they reflect is not acceptable. I am trying to acquire more for 'Ankara' escorts from my frequent Ankara visitor friends sooner, next to this Hande report. BTW I would kindly enhance 'All' for contributing...

Best Regards,

Taro

Neyzen Tevfik
01-23-08, 16:06
I've been following the Ankara forum for a month or two.

You gentlemen, are almost about to overcome the action in İstanbul.

Congratulations ! Many thanks for the contributions...

Keep on rocking & rolling...

Carpe Diem
NT

Banter
01-24-08, 10:41
The murder Raindog mentioned earlier had happened in front of Valentino. When such incidents happen, the places are emptied for a while but this does not last too long.

Actually, the girls do not bother about the incidents but when the customers do not come, why should they come to the place?

These are two good places of the region. Indeed, 1001 Gece is admired most by the managers of the other bars. So, let's continue to visit these two places. Since there happened an incident recently, these two will be the safest places, at least, for a while.

One of the girls that I monger with on a regular basis told me of a recent incident in the Avlu bar. Apparently some drunken macho "mafia" type pulled out a gun and fired a number of shots. No one was hurt but the police were called and the place was shut for a couple of days.

I guess we have to be a little careful in these places.

banter

Raindog81
01-24-08, 12:15
One of the girls that I monger with on a regular basis told me of a recent incident in the Avlu bar. Apparently some drunken macho "mafia" type pulled out a gun and fired a number of shots. No one was hurt but the police were called and the place was shut for a couple of days.

I guess we have to be a little careful in these places.

banterMafia type people and people prone to stir up trouble usually come to Avlu and Pikola. Almost all people there carry a gun.

For this reason, they are not worth of visiting. The other places (Korte, Kontes, Valentino, and the othes) are much safer. Especially, Korte and Kontes do not allow men to enter with gun.

Baran
01-24-08, 12:25
A group of mafia type people comes to Avlu a few times a month and takes whichever girl they see! For free, of course.

A very disturbing picture but real!!!

Primeclient
01-24-08, 12:25
I agree with NT. Ankara forum is doing tremendous job.

Quick question guys. Anyone have further details, info on this.

Looks and sounds very promising.

http://www.escortturk.bidsex.net/sahra.html

Tarragon
01-25-08, 14:19

http://www.escortturk.bidsex.net/sahra.htmlThis link and the pictures have 'strong similarities' with the site (that is owned by Ahu as she calls herself so) IMHO:

http://ahu_funda.sitemynet.com/eylul06/

I would kindly present for the evaluation of 'All' forum followers.

Tarragon
01-25-08, 15:21
Taro!
http://www.beep.com/members/eda2406/index.htmThe most recent and but unconfirmed data about Ece:

An istanbul based businessman met her two years ago. The contacting period and maintaining safety/security was told to be consumed time and certain 'damages'. He took her some Europe trips for her presentable status. Then 'Ece' is said to be moved in 'istanbul' and temporarily lives in Ankara with frequent outcalls to Europe. Therefore she is inaccessible nowadays.

EOM

Tony Gables
01-26-08, 10:05
The most recent and but unconfirmed data about Ece:

An istanbul based businessman met her two years ago. The contacting period and maintaining safety/security was told to be consumed time and certain 'damages'. He took her some Europe trips for her presentable status. Then 'Ece' is said to be moved in 'istanbul' and temporarily lives in Ankara with frequent outcalls to Europe. Therefore she is inaccessible nowadays.

EOMToo expensive for a Turkish girl, I can't believe how these people can dump loads of money on these girls. Once I was trying to arrange an 8/10 Moldovan girl through her older sister and they asked for $1000 for the night!!! Okay she's pretty but come on. I also heard that some turkish businessman paid a russian girl $20,000 for a week of vacation with him in Antalya.

Primeclient
01-28-08, 10:49
This link and the pictures have 'strong similarities' with the site (that is owned by Ahu as she calls herself so) IMHO:

http://ahu_funda.sitemynet.com/eylul06/

I would kindly present for the evaluation of 'All' forum followers.I agree I think that is the same girl. Has anyone tried her? Any info, feedback?

Seems like it could be a good experience.

Alaaddin
01-28-08, 11:56
Last weekend I went to Valentino.

Surprisingly, there I saw Sima I used to know from Korte and Kontes. I already missed her and called her to my table. As I said before, she used to be a belly dancer and has an awesome body though her face is not too attractive.

I took her to a hotel nearby Tunali Hilmi. After some conversation, the action started. I understood that she missed me too. We spent a great night together. Money does not matter though she stayed as an all-nighter. As a matter of fact, I did not tell her to stay the whole night. Moreover, we did not talk about the money before we leave for the hotel. We did not talk about what we shall do at bed. We went to the hotel and make love.

I am not saying that you can make her do the same things she did to me. But as I repeatedly said before, if you know such girls for a time, they treat you differently. Surely, what you receive depends, to a large extent, what you give both materially and spiritually.

Baran
01-28-08, 12:16

http://www.escortturk.bidsex.net/sahra.html

Friends!

Though it is not my way, I called one of these girls giving advertisement in the Internet. She introduced herself as Funda. It was a massage advertisement but everybody knows what that massage means.

She called me to her house for the massage but I never go to these places till I am sure of the person. I told this to her and asked her to meet at a hotel. We met at the hotel I arranged (Aktif Metropolitan).

She was a dark skinned, tall lady. Not very beautiful but very sexy in terms of my criteria (looking like the sex stars of old time like Zerrin Egeliler). Her body is not weak but very well rounded. She had a big mouth very suitable for BJ's.

She was talking very nicely and her voice contributed to make me horny too. I hardly managed myself and at the end I attacked her.

She was great at bed. Foreplay was incredible. Provided a great BBBJ and I started to fuck her. The condom disturbed me and took it off. She did not say anything. At the end, I came on her body.

At the time of coming I was holding her breast and some of the juice was spread on my hand. When she saw this she took it with her finger and tasted. When I saw this I understood that she liked porn type sex. Anyway, you understand that I am skipping the talks.

After a while, we started another session but the second session did not seem to be done like a job neither for me nor for her. I mean the image was this. The second session started after a long period of DFK. I tried a few position on her, all of them was very good and welcomed. And while I was coming at the missionary, I took it out and came close to her head and ejaculated inside her mouth. After the ejaculation, she licked it for a few minutes to make sure that nothing remained inside.

Honestly, I did not expect anything like this when I called her. But I understood that she had already known me from the time she was working at a bar though I had never noticed her.

Though I am not after such porn experiences, I have to admit that I should be experienced.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Baran
01-28-08, 12:40
Having tasted her and remained so satisfied, I called Funda a few days later. We met at the Gold Hotel opposite to Korte Bar. But this meeting was strange and disturbing.

Though she told me that she was coming immediately, this took around two hours. I got so annoyed as you can imagine.

I was dreaming what I would do to her. Having known that I was about to meet with a porn girl, I decided to do everything I had not done before. But she was not coming. I was calling her and she was saying that she was about to reach the hotel. I was waiting but nobody was coming. Anyway, it was very disturbing and I got more and more angry. At the end, I sent a message and asked her not to come. But I was so horny. For this reason, I called another very attractive girl I know. She said she can be at the hotel about half an hour and I said OK. After this, ten minutes later the door knocked and Funda came. I was angry with her but I could not forget the pleasure she gave me the last time. This time I called the other not to come. The other one became very very surprised but did not say anything negative. Funda witnessed this too.

I asked her why she was so late. She said something but I did not believe. Obviously, she was together with another client and came after she finished her job. But as I said, she seemed so porn-type to me I did not care whether she just stayed with another man or men though I never take such girls staying with someone else before me in the same night.

Again, I threw her onto the bed and started a harsh sex. I was surprised how quickly she made me come. This time I came inside her and when I finished I saw that I was still solid and continued to fuck her for a minute. Such a thing never happened. Nevertheless, while I was fucking her, I saw that she was suffering a little. This made me more horny especially when I thought how much she made angry.

After the session, she started to say that she had a pain in her stomach. The pain was so big that she was about to faint. She asked me to take her to a hospital for she could not endure anymore. While I was waiting a great night, suddenly the situation grew so bad.

Actually, I had not wanted to let her go quickly and really wanted to fuck and do everything to her till morning. But! She was suffering and this was not possible. No woman before made me behave and think so egotistically. I saw her only as pleasure giving entity. Anyway, at the end, I relieved her a little and gave too much money and sent her.

Sorry for the confusion in the report but the situation was weird.

Baran
01-28-08, 12:57
After that I and Funda started to communicate through SMS. I understood that she did not want to stay with me longer at that night for she was afraid of my lust after her.

Last week, we met at the Starton Hotel around Kizilay. Before meeting I told her that I had big fantacies about her and would satisfy them in our next meeting. She agreed.

The starton night was one of my champion nights.

After a long foreplay with everything (mostly DFK, BBBJ, and DATY) I fucked her so deeply and came into her mouth again following a long BBBJ.

After the bath and some conversation, I asked anal for her ass looked so great. She said she was doing anal at home with dildos but never tried with a real man (undoubtedly a lie). I tried to enter her while lying abreast. It was so great to see her in pain and saying "please let's postpone this. Yours is very big. I can't take it into me. Let's do it the next time we meet". As she was saying these, I entered and fucked her while she was giving DFK's and came inside her again. In spite of her complaints, the her kissings were saying that she liked the anal.

After the bath and some conversation again, the action again started. This time I asked only with oral. She gave such great BBBJ I never saw before. The BBBJ lasted till I came. Of course, it was a CIM adn she swallowed the juice with pleasure.

Don't think that she was doing all these things as if she liked them. On the contrary, what made her very attractive to me, she looked not very eager to do these things. But certainly she was a pro and knew how to satisfy the customers.

I will certainly call her again when I wanted some porn action. But these girls are changing their names at the internet very frequently. Nowadays, I saw that she was using another name. As I said, I never thought such a stunner would come from those advertisements. You can try them. In some respects, it is easier and more economical than taking girls from the bars.

Swordlion
01-28-08, 23:50
Curiosity causes trouble! A few days ago I wondered if Tamara and the other girls are really working at Monamor and went to the place. Having spent a few hours at the place, I saw her and she saw me. I called her to my table and understood that she was too angry for seeing me there. I think she did not want me to know she is working there and asked me not to call her again. I don't know if I will propitiate her. If not, I seem to have lost a very good source.

Lesson: if you are dating with a working girl, pretend not to know this and never mention about these places.

Swordlion
01-29-08, 00:25
After losing Tamara connection, I had recourse to my old friend I mentioned earlier and asked him to call another girl for me yesterday. This time we were together. About one hour later a Russian girl named Marina came in the cafe we were sitting and found us. She was quite beautiful, a little shorter in comparison to our familiar EE girls but normal in terms of the criterion of Turkish girls. Blond, well rounded, wearing a jean that makes her too sexy. She was very friendly and cute.

She did not know my friend personally but she heard about him. For this reason, she was quite relaxed. Don't misunderstand, she was very well mannered. When she understood that she would stay with me, she approached me and started to chat. I asked her how much she would receive. $250 for the whole night. I asked if anal was included. She whispered that it was possible, of course if it was not too big, and if I would raise the amount a little bit. We agreed. I was not in a mood to talk much, I just wanted to fuck her and got as much pleasure as I could as soon as possible. We got up. It was the cafe of a 5-star hotel and I had already arranged the room. We went up to the room.

In the room, we undressed and had a bath. When I was back, she was at bed under the quilt. I took off the towel while I was entering under the quilt. She wanted to see mine and when she saw she became happy but told me that she couldn't do anal with such a big one. I asked her not to be worried and the action started.

After a little kissing, she went down to provide BBBJ. It was quite good. Meanwhile she put on the condom with her mouth which I liked very much. From then on, we tried all positions but my disturbance replicated (retarded ejaculation) and could not come whatever she did. She tried everything, BBBJs, anal (she endured as much as she could), handjob, but no good. I started to masturbate, she lied down, opened her mouth and asked (even begged! ) me to come into her mouth. At the end, I persuaded her with bareback sex (I had lied her that I was not married and she came out to be afraid of singles for they might carry an illness. It is very bad to lie, I understand) and entered her again from pussy and from ass interchangably. After a few hours, at last I ejaculated and you must see what an ejaculation it was. The juice spread all over her body. I love EE girls for they get excited seeing something unusual about sex. And this makes them really horny.

We had a rest. When I saw that she was preparing to sleep, I told her that I wanted once more. You must see how scared she was! She said if I was so late in the first one, the second trial would kill her. I again persuaded her that the second time would be easier. Again I love EE girls for they are persuaded easily, especially when the matter of concern is sex. Then we started the second session. Actually, I had felt that no problem would occur in the second one and what I guessed was realized. Again you must see how surprised she was. She said she never saw such a thing before and no other girl would believe her when she told this story. It seems I will be famous among the EE girls very soon. When I am sure with what I am dealing, I will try to share the source with all of you brothers.

See you soon.

Raindog81
01-29-08, 00:31
Yeah man, unfortunate that I did not get to meet this "legendary" girl. You guys are the lucky bunch.Baran!

Primeclient seems to be a good guy. Why don't you help him about Su?

Ankara006
01-29-08, 01:23
I will share new site with you

The site name is www.beep.com/members/sudemnaz

I think it can be enjoyable.

Neyzen Tevfik
01-29-08, 08:37
After that I and Funda started to communicate through SMS. You can try them. In some respects, it is easier and more economical than taking girls from the bars.

Dear Bro,

You told the story so well (congratulations for your writing skills), I began dreaming of travelling to Ankara just for Funda.

May I have her telephone number (send a PM to me) ? It might come in handy...Of course, these girls wrok with references, what should I tell her to convince her to come with me? What is the price?

Please feel free to ask for contacts when you visit İstanbul..

Carpe Diem
NT

Primeclient
01-29-08, 08:56
Baran!

Primeclient seems to be a good guy. Why don't you help him about Su?Raindog,

Thanks for the love man. Right back at you :). I knew things were too good to be true about this girl. I have a sense for these things. Anyway needless to say you will be taken care of in Istanbul, Izmir and London in return.

Keep well guys!

Primeclient
01-29-08, 08:58
After that I and Funda started to communicate through SMS. I understood that she did not want to stay with me longer at that night for she was afraid of my lust after her.Baran,

This is not by any chance the girl that I referred to in the message before right?

Please see below the link I provided.

Baran
01-29-08, 12:23
I've been following the Ankara forum for a month or two.

You gentlemen, are almost about to overcome the action in İstanbul.

Congratulations ! Many thanks for the contributions...

Keep on rocking & rolling...

Carpe Diem,

NTIt is so nice to be appreciated by one of our mentors.

Thank you for your concern NT.

Baran
01-29-08, 12:27
Dear Bro,

You told the story so well (congratulations for your writing skills), I began dreaming of travelling to Ankara just for Funda.

NTIt is nicer to receive a personal praise by NT.

Thank you again.

Baran
01-29-08, 12:30
I began dreaming of travelling to Ankara just for Funda.

May I have her telephone number (send a PM to me) ? It might come in handy...Of course, these girls wrok with references, what should I tell her to convince her to come with me? What is the price?

NTAs for the request, it will be a pleasure. But first let me end the story when I find a time for a long report.

Raindog81
01-29-08, 12:48
Swordlion!

I was at Sheraton a few days ago. I was sitting at the cafe. Somehow I noticed two men sitting at the next table. They were making too much noise. Later, two girls came to their table. One of them was a blond EE girl, I couldn't differentiate the other. She might be Turkish. My world knowledge is enough to differentiate working girls from the non-working ones though since it was cold outside they had dressed quite thickly. They were certainly working. For this reason, I paid more attention to that table in order to understand what was going on. I was with a lady and she also understood that the girls are working.

About half an hour later, one of the men and the blond girl got up and left the table. Obviously, they went to the room. About one hour or so, the girl came back alone. The other man asked her quite loudly if she settled him well. An exciting question! I did not hear what she said but I understood that there was no problem. Then both girls got up, kissed the man at the table and left the hotel.

When the girls left, the other man paid the bill but started to look at my girl so much that I got annoyed and asked him if there was a problem. Having understood that I would make a scene, he left quickly.

After your report, I thought if it was possible to meet with you at the same hotel incidentally.

Vallah
01-29-08, 18:40
I was in Ankara. I decided to contact Sevda. Her ISG name is Ankara005.

I called and was able to set up a meeting within 20 minutes. It was all very easy.

She told me to go to a hotel in Ulus. I checked in there, it was 50 lira. Then she called me and came to my room. Her fee is 120 lira for one hour. Pretty reasonable.

She had a good attitude about everything. We didn't have sex because I didn't want to, but I got two pops out of her in our hour together. She gives oral without and has nice big breasts to slide your big johnson between.

Overall, I would say it is a good option and the price is reasonable. Importantly she wasn't in a hurry and had a good attitude about everything which made it a much more good experience.

She has a webisite. I see the link is two below this message. There are several pictures on the website.

Enjoy

Vallah
01-29-08, 18:50
While in Ankara I had a number of massages.

There is a place on Cinnah street. The woman was attractive, but didn't provide a happy ending. I was disappointed.

Then there is Gizem. She also goes under a couple of other names. If you search on turkiyeilan.com you can find her add. She provides a good massage at her house of Cinnah Cad. She is very nice and will give you a nice erotic massage for 100 lira. I actually spent several hours with her. She offered me some whiskey and we ended up getting a little tipsy after the massage and had sex. She has a good attitude and is very nice, but I get the impression she doesn't usually have sex with customers, but she did with me because I'm young and good looking.

Gizem also has a Chinnese friend. She can give you the number. I just went to see Chen, her friend, just once. The experience was OK, but she didn't take off her clothes and just gave a handjob for the ending.

There is a private apartment in Kizilay. It is 100 for a massage. You can find the add on turkiyeilan.com or another website. Just google search "Ankara massage ilan" and you should be able to find it. I had been with the girl before when I was in Ankara last. She has nice big boobs to play with.

Out of all the places I'd say visit Gizem. She has a very good attitude and provides a nice massage. She also goes under a couple of other names so you'll have to find her on Turkiyeilan.com or similar websites.

Swordlion
01-30-08, 17:16
Swordlion!

I was at Sheraton a few days ago. I was sitting at the cafe. Somehow I noticed two men sitting at the next table. They were making too much noise. Later, two girls came to their table. One of them was a blond EE girl, I couldn't differentiate the other. She might be Turkish. My world knowledge is enough to differentiate working girls from the non-working ones though since it was cold outside they had dressed quite thickly. They were certainly working. For this reason, I paid more attention to that table in order to understand what was going on. I was with a lady and she also understood that the girls are working.

About half an hour later, one of the men and the blond girl got up and left the table. Obviously, they went to the room. About one hour or so, the girl came back alone. The other man asked her quite loudly if she settled him well. An exciting question! I did not hear what she said but I understood that there was no problem. Then both girls got up, kissed the man at the table and left the hotel.

When the girls left, the other man paid the bill but started to look at my girl so much that I got annoyed and asked him if there was a problem. Having understood that I would make a scene, he left quickly.

After your report, I thought if it was possible to meet with you at the same hotel incidentally.Friend!

Do not fake! You know I was not there. Anyway, I think you wanted to say there are others other than me in Ankara going out with EE girls. Don't worry I will share the source with you soon.

Swordlion
01-30-08, 17:17
While in Ankara I had a number of massages.

There is a place on Cinnah street. The woman was attractive, but didn't provide a happy ending. I was disappointed.

Then there is Gizem. She also goes under a couple of other names. If you search on turkiyeilan.com you can find her add. She provides a good massage at her house of Cinnah Cad. She is very nice and will give you a nice erotic massage for 100 lira. I actually spent several hours with her. She offered me some whiskey and we ended up getting a little tipsy after the massage and had sex. She has a good attitude and is very nice, but I get the impression she doesn't usually have sex with customers, but she did with me because I'm young and good looking.

Gizem also has a Chinnese friend. She can give you the number. I just went to see Chen, her friend, just once. The experience was OK, but she didn't take off her clothes and just gave a handjob for the ending.

There is a private apartment in Kizilay. It is 100 for a massage. You can find the add on turkiyeilan.com or another website. Just google search "Ankara massage ilan" and you should be able to find it. I had been with the girl before when I was in Ankara last. She has nice big boobs to play with.

Out of all the places I'd say visit Gizem. She has a very good attitude and provides a nice massage. She also goes under a couple of other names so you'll have to find her on Turkiyeilan.com or similar websites.Bravo friend!

So much action within such a short time.

Baran
01-30-08, 17:20
Baran,

This is not by any chance the girl that I referred to in the message before right?

Please see below the link I provided.It makes me sorry to give negative feedback to you, friend. But no! This is another Funda.

Alaaddin
01-30-08, 17:25
I know a Gizem serving at her house from Izmir. Is this one in Ankara a plump woman friend?

Alaaddin
01-31-08, 14:57
I know a Gizem serving at her house from Izmir. Is this one in Ankara a plump woman friend?I asked Gizem from İzmir. This Gizem is a different one.

Neyzen Tevfik
02-01-08, 11:38
I was in Ankara. I decided to contact Sevda. Her ISG name is Ankara005.

She had a good attitude about everything. We didn't have sex because I didn't want to, but I got two pops out of her in our hour together. She gives oral without and has nice big breasts to slide your big johnson between.

You did not have sex, but...you got two pops ?

I guess, in your book, Oral and c*ck sliding does not count as sex, huh ???

NT.

Neyzen Tevfik
02-01-08, 11:40
As for the request, it will be a pleasure. But first let me end the story when I find a time for a long report.

Pal, I cannot send a PM to you...

NT.

Alaaddin
02-01-08, 14:05
Friends!

Valentino seems to be playing for the top. Yesterday I was there around 23.30. It seems the best girls were at work for I saw very few girls when I entered. But later around 01.00 am, the bar filled in with very beautiful girls. I never saw some of them and they were stunners. I will talk about two new great girls later.

By the way, after Azeri Sima, the Georgian Eka also started to work at Valentino. She looked great. But since she had been called by the tables one by one, I could not find an opportunity to call her and talk a little. But her eyes were very charming when she looked at my eyes.

Baran
02-01-08, 14:11
Raindog,

Thanks for the love man. Right back at you :). I knew things were too good to be true about this girl. I have a sense for these things. Anyway needless to say you will be taken care of in Istanbul, Izmir and London in return.

Keep well guys!Primeclient!

If you are so interested in "Su", before you come to Ankara, send a message to the forum that you are coming. I found another "Su", not bad than the one I mentioned. I will give you the information. But be ready to spend some money.

Baran
02-01-08, 14:12
Pal, I cannot send a PM to you...

NT.NT,

I did not forget you. Don't worry my friend!

Baran
02-01-08, 14:13
NT

I cannot send a PM to you either.

Baran
02-01-08, 17:44
NT

I think my membership status is not enough to send you a PM.

Sorry, I can't do it.

===============================================

Hi Baran,

Are you suggesting that a sophisticated world traveler such as yourself can not afford a $20 subscription to support this forum and all the work I do to keep it maintained.

A forum subscription is less than 40 cents a week. That's less than the price of a newspaper.

Thanks,

Jackson

Baran
02-01-08, 18:05
About the days I sent the last report, Funda started to ask me if I would be interested in group sex. She told me that she had a very young girl friend, nearly at legal age. If I wanted a group, she said, she could make an arrangement.

As you know, since she used to drive me so wild that I never felt totally satisfied after the sex. I always felt as if there was something missed. I was always ready to break my records in one night though I have been familiar with much more attractive women before.

Morever, when you feel wild, you want extreme sex. Normal sex does not seem to be in question. You want to break the partner into pieces. Funda gives rise to such feelings. Especially, when look at the eye shadow she is using...

For this reason, I started to dream about a wild group sex where I do everything to Funda. I was ready to give as much money as she asks for. Normally, I like MFF, but by the way, MMF is a disgusting thing for me.

I told her that the group is OK for me. She invited me to her house and gave me the address. What I did there will be the content of the next report.

Johnhasan
02-01-08, 19:52
Any other names you could give other than Gizem in Ankara and her Chinese girlfriend? Have you tried Buse, Merve, Seda, Ebru, etc? Any touching or "body rub" involved with them?

Please release.

Neyzen Tevfik
02-02-08, 08:19
NT

I think my membership status is not enough to send you a PM.

Sorry, I can't do it.

You can, if you can say goodbye to a $20. The forum is not a present from God. Some people work hard to keep it up. Despite this voluntary work, there are costs involved; like rent for the internet space, servers, etc...The forum was not built by its users, but by a guy named Jackson. I believe he spent a fortune to keep the forum free for many years, but his budget can't be endless...
NT.

Baran
02-02-08, 12:56
You can, if you can say goodbye to a $20. The forum is not a present from God. Some people work hard to keep it up. Despite this voluntary work, there are costs involved; like rent for the internet space, servers, etc...The forum was not built by its users, but by a guy named Jackson. I believe he spent a fortune to keep the forum free for many years, but his budget can't be endless...
NT.NT and Jackson

I hope, after so many reports, you don't think that I hide $20 to take a girl after adding some $180 more. Surely, this is more reasonable if the resources are scarce. I mean giving money to the girls rather than the forum is much more reasonable for me. But surely I have other reasons. I give $200 only for the tips when I go to the bars and I go to the bars very often, brother.

Baran
02-02-08, 13:03
I don't need this forum to find girls, especially in ankara. I am writing here for I enjoy writing my experiences. I am not dealing only with working girls, I also like going out with normal women and there are many, and even I have some ten working girls I can see for free whenever I want. I mean they are not different from a normal girl friend too. Anyway, I am not satisfied with the number, maybe I am trying to break a record.

Baran
02-02-08, 13:07
Though I am new at this forum, I did not think of becoming a senior member by giving $20 or $200 just for anonymity. I didn't want to reveal "who I am" anybody at this forum including Jackson.

================================================

Hi Baran,

First, you cannot buy a Senior Membership, you have to earn it.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/faq.php?faq=member_type_questions#faq_membership_type_questions_03

Second, you can buy a subscription by cash if you don't want to use a credit card.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/subscriptions.php?#subscriptionbymail

Thanks,

Jackson

Baran
02-02-08, 13:18
As a matter of fact, I don't care anonymity too much. I really wanted to get into contact with you and some other members by improving to senior membership. Nevertheless, only about two months ago, some people succeeded to break into my bank accounts from the Internet. You can't believe how successful they are in such a kind of burglary. Though I lost almost half of my fortune (which can be spent for thousands of girls) I still appreciate their intelligence. Again, though the bank is to take responsibility in such cases, there is still no news. Maybe I will take the money back but it seems the bank will do everything not to give anything or delay the process. For this reason, I am still afraid of using bank or credit card accounts at the Internet.

I need some more understanding for some time my friend (to NT again, I read all of your reports and I really liked you) I will do the requirements happily.

Baran
02-02-08, 14:11
Let me return to our real job!

Having been invited, I went to Funda's apartment at Yenimahalle. I didn't say but Funda is a real MILF looking around 35 or some more. I don't like young girls but the girl with her was very young around 18. Then the orgy started. Foods, beverages. After some threesome action which I had never been so satisfied and I had never seen such a harmounious double. Kissing, oral, anal, there was everything!

After some time, Funda gave me a pill to make me more solid. Normally, I never use such things but when I look the situation I appreciated that I might need some help. After that, I did not see such an orgy even in the porn movies. Shortly, it was an unforgettable night.

I could leave the girls in the afternoon only after some six hours of sleep.

In the evening Funda sent me an SMS. After some conversation, I learnt that the other girl in the night was HER DAUGHTER! I was shocked. I could not understand what she said or why she did this. I had already known that she is not normal but I could not imagine that she could do such a thing.

I mean boys I have nothing to do with Funda again. I won't give any information about her to anybody, except NT. I know he likes such porn and if he still likes to get her, I know he deserves.

Raindog81
02-03-08, 00:42
A few hours ago I visited Valentino. After some drink, I started to talk the chief waiter (I know him for a long time) and look at the girls. I saw some new ones.

One of them was perfect. Both her face and her body were great. I wanted the chief waiter to introduce me to her. When she came I found her too young though she was not too baby face. I mean she looked mature enough but I am sure she was at most 20. Her name is Ece and she is called as "Dansöz Ece". When I learnt this, after so much discussion about a dancer at the Istanbul thread, I took her to a hotel nearby Tunali.

She was very good at bed. Though she looked caprious like the other young ones, she behaved very well. I am not sure if she would be so good if the chief waiter did not treat me very respectfully. She was suitable for GFE but provided me with porn action also. In short, she was very satisfying. After two pops with BBBJs, FKs, CIFs, I let her go.

Raindog81
02-03-08, 00:44
Friends!

Valentino seems to be playing for the top. Yesterday I was there around 23.30. It seems the best girls were at work for I saw very few girls when I entered. But later around 01.00 am, the bar filled in with very beautiful girls. I never saw some of them and they were stunners. I will talk about two new great girls later.

By the way, after Azeri Sima, the Georgian Eka also started to work at Valentino. She looked great. But since she had been called by the tables one by one, I could not find an opportunity to call her and talk a little. But her eyes were very charming when she looked at my eyes.I also saw Valentino quite crowded with quite beautiful girls. It seems it is the new address of mongering.

Johnhasan
02-03-08, 13:08
I hope you succeed "Ron Jeremy"s.

Primeclient
02-04-08, 09:42
Primeclient!

If you are so interested in "Su", before you come to Ankara, send a message to the forum that you are coming. I found another "Su", not bad than the one I mentioned. I will give you the information. But be ready to spend some money.Baran,

First of all let me tell you how much I appreciate your support. I will make sure that I let you know when I will be in town. Have you yourself tried this new "Su". I am wondering what your experience was like. Needless to say please let me know if I can help you in any way.

Tarragon
02-04-08, 11:30
Dear All,

ISG provides view exchanges, comments and valuable 'reports' for all. These are neither 'official' nor 'commercial'. None of the forum members are obliged to contribute to. Most of the free monitoring guests are just dropping to see what's the overall atmosphere and current situation IMHO.

As a simple monitoring and occasionally contributing 'visitor'. I may summarize the focal places are local bars and some independent service providers. Some 'given names' are revolving within the area. As for sure in accordance with confidence, comfort and reliability some information and comments are shadowed and/or auto-filtered by authors and moderators by nature.

Returning to the ISG's jargon. I would kindly ask your reviewes for the portal:

http://www.expatriates.com/classifieds/trk/escrt/

while there are no 'certified/approved/registered' service providing agencies and independent service providers this portal seemed to have a considerable traffic. But I am not sure whether the trafficking is real or synthetic.

Some names are recurring Ahu (Funda? Eylul?), Sevda, Sahra, Ozge, Melissa, Hande, Eda, Ece and Sibel.

I would like to hear the comments, suggestions and experience of ISG forum members, monitors and visitors.

Salutations for you all. Have a nice week.

Neyzen Tevfik
02-04-08, 14:48
in the evening funda sent me an sms. after some conversation, i learnt that the other girl in the night was her daughter! i was shocked. i could not understand what she said or why she did this. i had already known that she is not normal but i could not imagine that she could do such a thing.

i mean boys i have nothing to do with funda again. i won't give any information about her to anybody, except nt. i know he likes such porn and if he still likes to get her, i know he deserves.

thanks for your polite concern. bro.

but i prefer not to take funda's contact info. i also do not appreciate women who have the soul of a f*cking b*tch. funda may be very welcomed as an overall wh*re in general, except her soul.

i cannot accept a wh*re with the soul of a b*tch.

i don't know how you got that idea but, i do not like having sex with young teenagers under 18. i happened to f*ck two sisters (not together, separately) without knowing at first. but i never called them later, after learning that they were sisters (and one of them was under 18). as i told in my report, i learned that fact, while i was collecting their passports from the hotel reception, after the session ended. they knew no word in turkish or english. my heart hurts when i see these young children doing sex for money. in fact, i know i am better for them, instead of all the other bullies who will f*ck them now or later. but i do not want... i can't help the feeling of guilt. it would make me feel really like an old fart-pimp, to have sex with an ****. i had a big verbal quarrel with my mamasan, after learning that she sent me an ****d girl.

there are so many beautiful and experienced girls who do it because they like it. why search for innocent youngsters who do not like to do it but they are forced to it? thus, let me tell all the forum that, if i feel the girl is unwilling to do the job, i also quit and send her back. i like girls who asks for an orgasm from me.

thanks anyway.

carpe diem
nt

Baran
02-06-08, 11:58
Baran,

First of all let me tell you how much I appreciate your support. I will make sure that I let you know when I will be in town. Have you yourself tried this new "Su". I am wondering what your experience was like. Needless to say please let me know if I can help you in any way.Friend!

I saw her. Her face and body is OK. Someone I trust praised her much. But I haven't tried her yet. In fact, if I have time I will try and report.

Nevertheless, as long as I can't send PM, I don't know how I will help you.

Baran
02-06-08, 12:02
nt!

i didn't mean to say that you like **** girls. from your reports, i had already understood that you have a moral of your own and i liked it.

i meant to say that you like such porn girls like funda.

but i appreciate that you thought she is not worth of taking no matter how good she is at bed. she is perfect at bed for she is immoral in the strictest sense of the term.

Baran
02-06-08, 12:04
I hope you succeed "Ron Jeremy"s.Friend!

While Ron is earning, we spent for the same thing.

Raindog81
02-10-08, 15:45
Yesterday night I visited Kontes.

I wasn't feeling good, I just wanted to have a drink and listen some music.

Since it was Saturday, I knew that the place would be very crowded but since I am known at the place I knew that they would arrange a good seat for me. When I arrived there at around 2. 00 am, I was surprised by the number of cars in front of the place. Moreover, most of the cars were Mercedes, BMW, etc. Of the last model.

When I entered the place, I never saw the place so crowded. There were lots of girls, too I never saw before and quite beautiful.

I saw that Bilal, the chief waiter, returned Kontes after working at a few places including Ciklet and Binbir Gece. I like him. He is a good boy, respectful and helping.

Since I don't like sitting at the fronts, I preferred to wait at the bar and drink a cup of tea until Bilal arranged a good table for me. While I was at the bar, the girls who know me well came and saluted me. As a matter of fact, I did not go out with these girls before for they thought that I had been the client of their best girl friends. Yet, at the bar, I realized that I could not feel good unless I took a girl at that night.

I saw Arzu who always appears very attractive for my tastes. She is not very beautiful but quite well rounded, big natural tits. She always smells very attractive, her talking is also very attractive. Anyway, when I saw her I wanted her. But it was not easy to say this to her for she was one of the best friends of a girl I have been meeting outside as a boyfriend. Fortunately, my girl has no longer been working at Kontes and Arzu was alone.

Then, I passed to the table Bilal prepared, my drinks and foods were brought, I gave my usual tips to the waiters and started to chat with Bilal while watching the program. While I was sipping my drink, I became very sure that I would not be good without a woman and asked Bilal to call Arzu to the table. Arzu arrived immeadiately and from my manners she understood that I had some different intentions other than conversation.

At last, I asked her to come out with me only for that night. I had already wanted her company but I could not realize it yet. I saw that she was also ready for this and having paid the bill I went to the hotel (Hotel 2000) right opposite of the Kontes and arranged a room quickly. Then I called her to the room.

She was very cute and ready to do everything (for she had known me for a long time). We went to bed and I started the action. I felt that I would come very quickly. For this reason, I did not extend the foreplay, entered her, and kept the fantacies for the further rounds. However, my usual sickness happened and this first session lasted very very long. She had orgasm only at the beginning, that's why the rest started to be very troublesome for her. When I finished by CIB, I decided not to go any more. She was ready for the second session (I was surprised! ), had a shower, came by me and started to play with me. But I gave 300 YTL and asked her to leave for I was late for home.

Raindog81
02-10-08, 15:48
Boys!

I saw some very very beautiful girls at Kontes. As a matter of fact, much more beautiful and attractive than Arzu. But Arzu was herself a fantacy for me.

I could not ask the names but Eda, a friend of Arzu, was a stunner.

Primeclient
02-11-08, 09:46
Friend!

I saw her. Her face and body is OK. Someone I trust praised her much. But I haven't tried her yet. In fact, if I have time I will try and report.

Nevertheless, as long as I can't send PM, I don't know how I will help you.Baran,

Thanks. Again even though I live in Istanbul I heard her fame through a friend live in Ankara. Let me try to PM you maybe you can respond.

Averhose
02-11-08, 15:43
Dear All,

Returning to the ISG's jargon. I would kindly ask your reviewes for the portal:

http://www.expatriates.com/classifieds/trk/escrt/

while there are no 'certified/approved/registered' service providing agencies and independent service providers this portal seemed to have a considerable traffic. But I am not sure whether the trafficking is real or synthetic.

Some names are recurring Ahu (Funda? Eylul?), Sevda, Sahra, Ozge, Melissa, Hande, Eda, Ece and Sibel.

I would like to hear the comments, suggestions and experience of ISG forum members, monitors and visitors.Hello All,

Thanks God, I live in Istanbul. Ankara was very poor about sex when I was there for military service.

Sevda,Eda : Nice attidute, poor quality, I visited them twice in the hotel, in both visits I didnt want the second pop.

Sahra: Good body, ordinary sex. I have done only once.

Ozge: I havent seen her, but dont even try.

Melissa: I dont know anything.

Ahu (Funda) : Good body, poor sex. Smells! Comes to your hotel.

Hande: She was my favorite though she was expensive. Comes to your hotel. Perfect body, perfect sex.

Sibel: Comes to your hotel for the first time. Following visits may be in her house in Cankaya. Not so beatifull face, but good body and good sex. At all she is a fine girl. She doesnt talk with Turkish guys, so I have sent you an english mail and convinced her that I am not an "Okuz" as those others.

Baran
02-12-08, 14:21
Baran,

Thanks. Again even though I live in Istanbul I heard her fame through a friend live in Ankara. Let me try to PM you maybe you can respond.Brother!

I couldn't understand. Did you hear the name of this new "Su"?

Baran
02-12-08, 14:22
Primeclient!

As for the help, in some way or another, I will help you friend. Don't worry!

Swordlion
02-12-08, 14:26
Guys!

There seems to be a quarrel between Özge and Sahra at "expatriates.com". They don't seem to be qualified girls.

But Hande has been praised a number of times by different people. I started to wonder about her. Did anybody know how I will contact with her?

Averhose
02-15-08, 15:26
Guys!

There seems to be a quarrel between Özge and Sahra at "expatriates.com". They don't seem to be qualified girls.

But Hande has been praised a number of times by different people. I started to wonder about her. Did anybody know how I will contact with her?http://www.beep.com/members/blondeescorthande/

Averhose
02-15-08, 15:33
Hello All,

Thanks God, I live in Istanbul. Ankara was very poor about sex when I was there for military service.

Sevda,Eda : Nice attidute, poor quality, I visited them twice in the hotel, in both visits I didnt want the second pop.

Sahra: Good body, ordinary sex. I have done only once.

Ozge: I havent seen her, but dont even try.

Melissa: I dont know anything.

Ahu (Funda) : Good body, poor sex. Smells! Comes to your hotel.

Hande: She was my favorite though she was expensive. Comes to your hotel. Perfect body, perfect sex.

Sibel: Comes to your hotel for the first time. Following visits may be in her house in Cankaya. Not so beatifull face, but good body and good sex. At all she is a fine girl. She doesnt talk with Turkish guys, so I have sent you an english mail and convinced her that I am not an "Okuz" as those others.Hello Again,

Information for Eda above was for a different girl than the internet. The one I mentioned is small and minor and accepts in low qaulity otels. She is different form this one:

This new Eda also provides a very good sex and friendship. I have met her for once and it was really good to meet her.

Averose

Ankara006
02-16-08, 12:01
Hi guys,

Here is the interesting site name

http://site.mynet.com/hamsi_c/

Good luck

Tarragon
02-25-08, 18:36
Hello Again,

Information for Eda above was for a different girl than the internet. The one I mentioned is small and minor and accepts in low qaulity otels. She is different form this one:

This new Eda also provides a very good sex and friendship. I have met her for once and it was really good to meet her.

AveroseThis lady provides good service. There is no way to tell the 'feeling' but to strongly advise to you all... She is outstandingly gorgeous and fascinating 4/4.

I am sure such situation relatively and comparatively differs. But let me assure you that you would not be cheated for what you get. As WYSIWYG conforms the status.

Good Luck and Good Times for you all.

Baran
03-19-08, 16:46
Hi Friends!

I have just found this web page. You may be interested

http://www.beep.com/members/suetroy/

Primeclient
03-20-08, 08:53
Hi Friends!

http://www.beep.com/members/suetroy/Baran,

Good catch by the way. I wonder this is the famous Su that we were discussing about. Even if 2000 EUR for the weekend!!!! Man that is expensive. I know tours for 1400EUR to Ukraine for the whole weekend including hotel and the girl.

What do you think?

Asot Ito
03-24-08, 23:29
I will be visiting Ankara at weekend. (29-31 March) During this trip to Ankara, I want to monger appropriate to my budget (300 US $). Anyone can offer somewhere or some girls for me?

All the best

Local Expert
03-26-08, 19:01
Gentlemen,

if you understand Turkish and want to have some fun, you may want to check the current cat fight between some providers on the "expat" pages / Ankara section. It is quite entertaining :-)

Kujo1980
03-27-08, 02:31
Gentlemen,

if you understand Turkish and want to have some fun, you may want to check the current cat fight between some providers on the "expat" pages / Ankara section. It is quite entertaining :-)What is the "expat" pages ?

Local Expert
03-27-08, 22:10
expatriates.com/classifieds/ankara/escrt/

Kujo1980
03-30-08, 05:57
Hi,

Do you have any suggestions for massage parlors in Ankara?

Lawandvjudge
03-31-08, 21:45
I will go to Ankara in April. I want to together with girls. But I can't decide, sevda or sahra, which one good and quality, I think about sevda. Would you help me for this choice. Thanks for help.

Banter
04-01-08, 08:22
I will go to Ankara in April. I want to together with girls. But I can't decide, sevda or sahra, which one good and quality, I think about sevda. Would you help me for this choice. Thanks for help.Take both and don't forget to give us your opinion

banter

Mpower2004
04-05-08, 18:18
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was not written in English[/u]. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

Primeclient
04-11-08, 12:10
Hi Friends!

http://www.beep.com/members/suetroy/Hey Baran,

What is the latest Bro? You have been silent for a while now.

I am in Ankara and would love to hear the news from you.

Karani Ti
04-25-08, 14:27
Hi,

Do you have any experience or info if Radison SAS Ankara is girl friendly?

Regards

Castrum
04-25-08, 18:39
Hi all,

I came to ankara yesterday for business. all day was suck. at night after I left my mates I decided to visit dedeman area... Time was 1.30 am and I was really want to see Avlu and picolo. First I get in to Avlu but is almost full and it seems there is no action. All girs were sitting tables together and customers watching them. I think its temp situation but nothing hapenned in follow 30 min. So I asked the guard "what's goin' on" and he said police issue.

I'm really disapointed but when I was out I saw many of cops sets up traffic and ID controls on front of the dedeman.

I walked to Corte but same scene was played here.. I noticed some girls in there and I decided to stay for a while. good quality girls sat on table which is center and all customers watch them. Some girls walked around but any of them was worth to fuck. I think this is my bad luck. I was stay there for 45 mins and no action. I was tired and bored.. then I waste 80 ytl and left.

Entertainer
05-29-08, 18:24
Baran or anyone else? Who can give a more detailed information about Funda from Baran's post.

Entertainer
06-01-08, 15:20
I'm looking for some mature ladies around Ankara.

Any idea?

HombreDeHielo
06-08-08, 18:29
It was long time I did not post. I visited ankara last week and I want to exchange my experience in a difficult city.

I was in many clubs but my expereice is from "Mon Amour". As you know girls in those clubs are only for talking ( mabye some trukish frustation with normal ladies). But...If you are lucky you can find a lady who wants to go for something else. In my case I found Katia ( from Mon Amour ) and we met next day in my Hotel fro 100 EUR per hour that is not bad from the time being.

So my suggestion is to go in those clubd and try to meet the lady after 5,30 or the day after. Some of them will not want and some of the will ask you for 300 EUR but if you try again you will have the chance to go with a extremaly pretty girl at normal price.

PD.No problem with Hotel in my expereince.

Ankara006
06-29-08, 23:18
Hi guys,

Here is interesting site link.I like it.Take a look at the site below:

http://site.mynet.com/escort_girl

Vallah
07-01-08, 15:16
Hi guys,

Here is interesting site link.I like it.Take a look at the site below:

http://site.mynet.com/escort_girl

In response to Sevda I made a comment before. I repeat again she is nice and has good attitude. Additionally, the price is reasonable. She has big nice boobs to slide your sensitive parts against and give nice bj.

Marder Turk
08-12-08, 18:05
In day time, in the Ulus region, which is the centre of city for middle and low class, through anafartalar and kevgirli streets there 4 maybe 5 hookers are waiting on the streets. Especially in the weekends an 13:00-17:00. They are waiting for soldiers who are not allowed to general house because of not carriying an eligible identity card. They are cheap, so do not expect a quality thing.

They took you to a hotel which is very very bad and cheap for action.

You can recognize them, with eye contact.

Kartal 1977
08-18-08, 20:00
Esra is the best, off the rest.

Banter
08-19-08, 07:31
Esra is the best, off the rest.

What kind of report is this???

If you have nothing to say, don't clog up this forum

banter

Marder Turk
09-04-08, 14:22
After 9 PM, at ulus, on the way to airport at çankırı street (it is right the middle of city, main streeet), at the corner of Armutlu sokak, or opposite side in the darkness between Almer Otel and Otel Asal, ther 2-3 hooker are waiting. They are not good, even could be considered as very ugly. Price 50-80. I do not recommend. It is just an information.

Botanik
09-05-08, 12:09
Sory my english is very bad.

Can I find Russian or moldovian girls in ankara.

I'm from Kayseri.

I don't know.

I visit 22 sep. To ankara.

Can you help me.

Baran
09-06-08, 15:41
Normally I don't go and like MPs. Nevertheless a few days ago I tried one of them. Actually, I wanted to have a real massage (Don't ask why I did not go to a regular place for it is a long story and I will tell about it later). The girl did some nice things to get me excited, which actually a very easy thing. Then some action happened and only after that I realized that the girl was quite nice. Anyway, it is a new story and I will give more exact info some time later.

Bye!

Hard N Bigg
09-10-08, 15:23
Hi there,

This forum is great, and happy to be here.

I have been looking for a mature excort in Ankara for some time and finally found one. I am gonna tell you guys about our meeting later.

For now, I'd greatly appreciate, if you guys let me know of any mature escort (37+) in Ankara.

Many thanks.

Hard N Bigg
09-10-08, 16:05
Hi Baran,

I understand your shock and dissapointment you have been thru after finding out about Funda's perverism.

However, I kindly ask you to give me her contact info, if possible.

Many thanks and best regards.

Let me return to our real job!

Having been invited, I went to Funda's apartment at Yenimahalle. I didn't say but Funda is a real MILF looking around 35 or some more. I don't like young girls but the girl with her was very young around 18. Then the orgy started. Foods, beverages. After some threesome action which I had never been so satisfied and I had never seen such a harmounious double. Kissing, oral, anal, there was everything!

After some time, Funda gave me a pill to make me more solid. Normally, I never use such things but when I look the situation I appreciated that I might need some help. After that, I did not see such an orgy even in the porn movies. Shortly, it was an unforgettable night.

I could leave the girls in the afternoon only after some six hours of sleep.

In the evening Funda sent me an SMS. After some conversation, I learnt that the other girl in the night was HER DAUGHTER! I was shocked. I could not understand what she said or why she did this. I had already known that she is not normal but I could not imagine that she could do such a thing.

I mean boys I have nothing to do with Funda again. I won't give any information about her to anybody, except NT. I know he likes such porn and if he still likes to get her, I know he deserves.

Hard N Bigg
09-10-08, 16:24
Dear members,

I have been hanging out with some of the nice gals from the night realm for a long time.

When I saw, Su's name, I felt that I had to drop a couple of lines about her and her friend/relative bengisu.

2 years ago, me and 2 friends of mine hosted these 2 beatiues at my flat in Cankaya. A friend of mine hooked us up and he had known them from 1001.

Su was looking great, although Bengisu her friend, was looking even better. I didn't get involved in the action although I watched both gals making out with my friends.

Su seemed really into it, while hopping on my friends lap. Her moans was really very seducing and I barely managed to keep my since I didn't wanna ruin the ambiance.

Bengisu on the other hand was working on my other friends willy for more than 15mins which made me thought that she really enjoyed the fellatios.

Long story short, those 2 chicks were one of a kind. Unfortunately they aint working anymore. But who knows. They might miss the action again.

Hard N Bigg
09-10-08, 16:43
You may wanna try her. Not very good looking yet manages to meet your fantasies about women over 40.

Do not skip to share your experience, if you give it a shot.

Peace out.

Her name is Nazan and this is her msn account:

[Email address deleted by Admin]

I'm looking for some mature ladies around Ankara.

Any idea?EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Stripteaselover
09-10-08, 22:30
Hello everyone,

Any recommendations about good quality massage salons in Ankara?

What sort of services do they provide?

Best wishes,

Marder Turk
09-11-08, 08:10
Striplover try any saloon which gives advertise at Hurriyet newvs paper.

All same as I know.

Marder Turk
09-11-08, 08:11
Hard N Bigg,

İf you want to give more information and get more information by private messaging you have to become a senior member.

See you soon.

Hard N Bigg
09-12-08, 07:45
Yes, I already knew the rule, but I must have gotten hung up on my story.

So, what do you need to do to become a senior member? You have to subscribe or you have to have a certain amount of messages posted?

Thanky you very much for your interest.

Hard N Bigg,

İf you want to give more information and get more information by private messaging you have to become a senior member.

See you soon.

Hard N Bigg
09-12-08, 08:35
Last Friday, I got horny again (don't know wats with these Fridays) and decided to have some fun with a 40+. Her name was Nazan, and a after a small chat on the msn, she gave me her adress and I was knocking her door around 5pm.

Her figure was not appealing, though I wanted to f. K a 40+. So, I didn't care and let myself in her flat. She lived in Dikmen, and her house had a causy ambiace. She offered me something to drink although she said she didn't during the Ramadan which was a thing always seemed hypocratic to me. Anyways, she was online, when I came in so she asked for a minute to finish her msn messages. While she was doing that, she let me see some of chats she was doing with potential customers. Man, we (men) look pretty silly and funny when you look from the other side (prostitute's side.)

Anyways, 1 minute became almost 20 and she finally managed to shut the damn thing off and we moved to her bedroom. It was an ordinary bedroom with a 2-people bed. We were both standing and she turned around and lean her ass back to my crotch and started grinding while saying, "like in a bus".

Then she asked me to take off her necklace. Well, there were 3 of them and I started to work on her necklace (s). Finally, she was free of them. We carried on on her bed. She had a surprisingly vivid pair with perky nipples, and man! They were looking good. I felt obliged to take care of them long enough to move on to the next stage. When I was about to move on, she did something very surprising and brought out 3 toys. 3 dildos. One of them was a very big one which she called "murtaza" one pink (pinkpanther, she called) and one black (blackpanther). She wanted me to simulate a 3sum effect on her and I did. Doggy, missionary, legs-on shoulder, and it was a 45 mins of full-throttle session.

So, long story shor, t it was a different experience, and since I love mature chicks and she was available daytime (yes I have a complicated life, I am married), the overall would be 7/10.

Take it easy.

Baran
09-12-08, 10:33
Friends!

I had lost Funda's tel number. You can't believe how many times I changed my cellular phone since then!!! Sorry!!!

Please do not ask it any more...

Baran
09-12-08, 14:16
Guys!

I have just tried. There is good action at this MP.

http://www.ankaramasajsalonu.com/

Hard N Bigg
09-15-08, 07:26
Dear Baran,

If I knew, you lost her number, I wouldnt have asked.

Thank you very much for your kind interest.

Friends!

I had lost Funda's tel number. You can't believe how many times I changed my cellular phone since then!!! Sorry!!!

Please do not ask it any more...

Baran
09-25-08, 16:00
Boys!

I have always found incall services very productive. But you should know the meaning of "patience is virtue".

However, after Vallah and recently Hard and Bigg, no one talked about this issue.

Hasn't anybody received an incall service recently?

If so, I'll report one of my adventures lasted about three months and ended two weeks ago. You seem to be not aware of the potentials inherent in incall services.

Marder Turk
09-26-08, 16:01
Dear Baran,

To be able to reach in call, we have to have communucation with these girls.

Unfortunately I do not have any. I read some post from you and hard n big, but you do not give any communication information, or any tips how we found these numbers or adresses. You are just telling some stories. I will be very pleased if we get any tips for reaching these services.

See you soon.

T Screwer
09-27-08, 22:00
Guys!

I have just tried. There is good action at this MP.

http://www.ankaramasajsalonu.com/Dude,

How much did you pay for full service?

Baran
09-29-08, 11:43
Dude,

How much did you pay for full service?50 YTL for the massage. I am sure there are ways to get full service in the first visit but if you are not in a hurry you'll get it in the second or third one. What I give is not important but I think 100 YTL for the girl is reasonable.

Hard N Bigg
09-30-08, 19:57
Dear forum members,

I was out of town and recently got back.

About the incall service, I have a phone number of a russian mamma (tranny, but ofcourse the gals she sends are not!) .. I aint sure if we are allowed to post phone numbers here, but I'll try. If it doesnt work, I can give it to whoever wants.

On the phone, tell her that you are a friend of Sertac (he lives in a flat at Ümitköy and he is like a bro to me) and hope she gets convinced. The gals she sends are over average. The turn over is so high, it is hard to keep track of the gals she sends so I can not suggest any names.

This mamma...'s name is Birgül, her number is: [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

There is also another chick who I met in 1001. Her name is Özlem. Although she is not an afrodit, she is one hell of a pipe-blower, if u know what I mean. If you can make her trust that you mean no harm, she may come to your place also with a friend on request. Tell her that you get her number from sertac. Her number is: [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

So, I hope the above info helps you guys. Also, I'd greatly appreciate if you guys shared any contact info of a mature hottie in Ankara.

Regards.

Deniz

Dear Baran,

To be able to reach in call, we have to have communucation with these girls.

Unfortunately I do not have any. I read some post from you and hard n big, but you do not give any communication information, or any tips how we found these numbers or adresses. You are just telling some stories. I will be very pleased if we get any tips for reaching these services.

See you soon.EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove personal telephone numbers in the text. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Ankara006
10-02-08, 12:26
Hi friends,

Here is Sevda's site link.

I like it.

Take a look at the site below:

http://www.beep.com/members/sudemnaz/

Hard N Bigg
10-03-08, 16:03
Well guys,

Since we cannot post phone numbers in the main, I can send info thru personal messages.

Regards

Thanks Hard N Bigg for your report but unfortunately we can not see phone numbers it is deleted by admin.

My report is from general house brothel (bordell) at the Ulus Bentderesi. There are about 50 prostitutes in there but almost %90 are old women, imho there are only 3 nice sexy girls. I can recommend only one is oya, she is blond age 30-35, nice body, kind, do nice blowjob, 69. Just give her 40 ytl-50 ytl which is equals to 40 dolars is enough for those services. Now need to speak turkish;

[Non-English text deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all members, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English unless accompanied by a full English translation.Thanks!

Hard N Bigg
10-18-08, 13:49
Greetings,

Although, this part of the forum is dedicated only to Ankara, I wanted to share what I am about to write with Ankara.

Me and a friend of mine were in Antalya for biz for 2 days. Ofcourse, we didn't want to pass this trip without scoring so we decided to spare one night for extra-cirricular activities. That night happened to be Wednesday.

We had our dinner at Sultan Sofrasi which was on the same street with Olivia. The first thing struck us after we stepping into the restaurant was that at least 3/4 of the tables were occupied by russian chicks and their customers. That was an interesting scene. After having our dinner, we were headed for the the parking lot to pick up our car. With us, 2 russians chicks and the guys left the place with us and were headed to the parking lot as well. We thought, they had cars too but then we realized that upstairs of the restaurant was a hotel and those guys and chicks let themselves in.

While we were watching the scene, the "degnekçi" came up to us and said "you guys should leave your cars here instead of having it parked on the street because you may have your car broken-into after midnite" We told him that we were gonna try Olivia, but he suggested us a different place which was called Rusha-Dance". We said okey, but decided to try Olivia first, anyways.

We let ourselves in the place. There were an entrance fee which was 20YTL per head. We paid and headed fot the bar to get 2 beers for 15YTL each. It was 11:20 or something and the place was not crowded. There were around 10 gals inside, however none was interesting enough. So we waited for like 40 mins. Different gals kept coming in and out but we again none of them was good enough. So we finished our drinks and bailed, dissapointed.

It was almost 00: 30 and we decided to give it a shot at this place called Rushadance. The place was located in the backstreet of Olivia. The entrance was 15YTL but includes one drink. After paying the fee, we opened the gate to get in and what we saw was a real SHOCK. The place was completely EMPTY. However, we were greeted by the owned at the gate and after a short chat we found that that he had recently bought the place and he also owned Puzzle Pizza and another place in Ankara. We also tried to relieve us by claiming that the gals were going to start to drop in 10-15 mins max.

We waited for another 20 mins but nothing yet, and just as we were getting ready to leave, he once more came up to us said "please hang out just for another 5 mins" then he talked to a guy, the guy left the place and came back in 10 mins with one gal. Her name was Irina, she was Kirgiz and looking hot. But the problem was we were 2 guys and she was alone. We waited for another 20 mins and when we figured we would never get a sec gal, we started to talk her into a threesum. She asked 150YTL for 2 pops and 300YTL for threesum, one pop each. We agreed and she said, "I'll call a taxi and you guys follow the Taxi. " We said okey and after a very short Journey, we saw that we were again at the same place that we eated at (sultansofrasi).

Anyways, the place was crappy and cheap (80YTL). We were just too tired look for another place so we accepted. We went up to our room, and took showers. She told us that she had a boyfriend and he was in the place (rushadance) when we were there too. She also said they were gonna get married soon. (? ) Anyways, after a few beer, the action started.

Her oral was alrite. But she was squeezing our dicks so hard that it started to hurt. That was funny. My mate came first and left for a shower. Then I started. Doggy, missionary, pretty much everything. And finally finished off in her mouth (more like her in her throat). We managed to record 30secs of the action and I am gonna put it on the net when I have the time.

Long story short, RUSHADANCE wasnt a worthmentioning place. So don't go there. I'll try Imperial and retry Olivia once I am in Antalya again.

Take it easy.

Hard N Bigg
10-18-08, 23:01
Hi guys,

I'D like to apologies for the typos and some errors in my last report. It was a long one, and to be perfectly honestly, I got too lazy for proofreading.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards

Greetings,

Although, this part of the forum is dedicated only to Ankara, I wanted to share what I am about to write with Ankara.

Me and a friend of mine were in Antalya for biz for 2 days. Ofcourse, we didn't want to pass this trip without scoring so we decided to spare one night for extra-cirricular activities. That night happened to be Wednesday.

We had our dinner at Sultan Sofrasi which was on the same street with Olivia. The first thing struck us after we stepping into the restaurant was that at least 3/4 of the tables were occupied by russian chicks and their customers. That was an interesting scene. After having our dinner, we were headed for the the parking lot to pick up our car. With us, 2 russians chicks and the guys left the place with us and were headed to the parking lot as well. We thought, they had cars too but then we realized that upstairs of the restaurant was a hotel and those guys and chicks let themselves in.

While we were watching the scene, the "degnekçi" came up to us and said "you guys should leave your cars here instead of having it parked on the street because you may have your car broken-into after midnite" We told him that we were gonna try Olivia, but he suggested us a different place which was called Rusha-Dance". We said okey, but decided to try Olivia first, anyways.

We let ourselves in the place. There were an entrance fee which was 20YTL per head. We paid and headed fot the bar to get 2 beers for 15YTL each. It was 11:20 or something and the place was not crowded. There were around 10 gals inside, however none was interesting enough. So we waited for like 40 mins. Different gals kept coming in and out but we again none of them was good enough. So we finished our drinks and bailed, dissapointed.

It was almost 00: 30 and we decided to give it a shot at this place called Rushadance. The place was located in the backstreet of Olivia. The entrance was 15YTL but includes one drink. After paying the fee, we opened the gate to get in and what we saw was a real SHOCK. The place was completely EMPTY. However, we were greeted by the owned at the gate and after a short chat we found that that he had recently bought the place and he also owned Puzzle Pizza and another place in Ankara. We also tried to relieve us by claiming that the gals were going to start to drop in 10-15 mins max.

We waited for another 20 mins but nothing yet, and just as we were getting ready to leave, he once more came up to us said "please hang out just for another 5 mins" then he talked to a guy, the guy left the place and came back in 10 mins with one gal. Her name was Irina, she was Kirgiz and looking hot. But the problem was we were 2 guys and she was alone. We waited for another 20 mins and when we figured we would never get a sec gal, we started to talk her into a threesum. She asked 150YTL for 2 pops and 300YTL for threesum, one pop each. We agreed and she said, "I'll call a taxi and you guys follow the Taxi. " We said okey and after a very short Journey, we saw that we were again at the same place that we eated at (sultansofrasi).

Anyways, the place was crappy and cheap (80YTL). We were just too tired look for another place so we accepted. We went up to our room, and took showers. She told us that she had a boyfriend and he was in the place (rushadance) when we were there too. She also said they were gonna get married soon. (? ) Anyways, after a few beer, the action started.

Her oral was alrite. But she was squeezing our dicks so hard that it started to hurt. That was funny. My mate came first and left for a shower. Then I started. Doggy, missionary, pretty much everything. And finally finished off in her mouth (more like her in her throat). We managed to record 30secs of the action and I am gonna put it on the net when I have the time.

Long story short, RUSHADANCE wasnt a worthmentioning place. So don't go there. I'll try Imperial and retry Olivia once I am in Antalya again.

Take it easy.

Baran
10-23-08, 10:42
It was a useful report Sir. When you write fast, error is inevitable. But of course, your report was very understandable.

Hi guys,

I'D like to apologies for the typos and some errors in my last report. It was a long one, and to be perfectly honestly, I got too lazy for proofreading.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards

Baran
10-23-08, 11:11
In Istanbul thread, I had written a report up against married mongerers. Certainly, mongering is more sutiable for married men because of a number of reasons but I can't understand those who fail to satisfy their wives and still follow their own pleasure. Here is a story!

I have some friends working at one of the top government offices. One young and very handsome of these had started to talk about a lady working as secretary at the same place. It seemed the lady was openly harassing our boy and since our boy has recently married he could not realize the lady's expectations.

One day I went to see this friend and there I happened to see the lady in question. About 1.70 height and fake blond. Face 9/10, body 10/10, manner 9/10. In short, a super baby in her mid-20s. Cut to the chase! Her bed was 20/10 after a few meetings!!!

She was married with someone in his late 20s. And she was complaining that her husband has been going to Russia/Ukraine for a whole week quite often!!! She was also complaining that her husband's is very small! She was also complaining that her husband is like a cock ejaculating immediately! Moreover, she had relationships with her husband's close friends before me!!! And her husband has been going to abroad to monger!

P Chaser
10-23-08, 18:12
In Istanbul thread, ... And her husband has been going to abroad to monger!Baran, thanks!

I guess this is what they call tragicomedy.

Local Expert
10-25-08, 06:41
Gentlemen,

basically ALL girls you meet in bars like 1001, Avlu or Pikolo come over to your place; you just need to call them...

Go to one of these bars, take a chick, screw her and get her number. Next time you want to have her, give her a ring. I call over Kazak "Gül" and Azeri "Esra" from Pikolo on a regular basis. YTL 250 for 2 pops, taxi included.

Baran
10-25-08, 11:08
By incall I mean that you go to the girl's place. Being invited by a lady to her place was a fantacy of my youth.

As I said before, at the beginning of this year, I happened to look at the ads of incall massage but I could not find a time to give it a try. Having read Vallah's report at the Ankara thread a few months ago, I decided to try Gizem. Actually, I had recorded the girl's number before Vallah's report but had not call her. He was saying that the girl did not seem to sleep with every customer but only with those she liked.

This attracted me and called her. But in the first one, she did not answer. I didn't mind and a few days later I called her again. Again no answer but after a few minutes, this time she rang my phone. I called her again and she answered. She had a nice voice at the phone and after explaining how I would reach her place she kindly and authoritatively added that her service did not include any kind of sexual activity. She meant she provided only massage. I pretended that's what I was looking for but of course in my mind I thought that the night would finish with sex.

Incall girls do not give you the address directly, they generally ask you to come to a certain place and when you go to that place, they describe the address at the phone. Surely, this tactic adds some more gizem into the action and this stirs you up.

When I went to her place, the flat was modest but certainly she had a style. She was not impressive and she did not do anything other than a music generally played in MPs to add ambiance into the environment. As a matter of fact, her outfit, her appearance did not attract me in any way. I decided not to ask for anything beforehand, other than the massage of course. She made a good massage and was careful in not tempting me. However, when a woman touches me, I automatically get aroused. Nevertheless, she finished her massage, we talked nothing about sex, the environment seemed very unsutiable to ask for anything, and I left the place without doing anything.

After being so excited, I went to a bar, took a girl, and relaxed.

Baran
10-25-08, 11:23
Though Gizem did not attract me much, when we do nothing, I started to question myself. I thought that she had not trusted me for the first time, if I went there, she would ceratinly give.

A few days later, I called her and met again. But the manners were similar. Actually, her chitchat was very good, better than those with most of the normal ones but it was me who is silent. Especially, in this second one, since I was overly focused on sex, I was hardly answering anything when she asked a question.

Shortly, nothing happened and I went to the bars again.

Baran
10-25-08, 11:47
By that time, I was too obssessed with this Gizem. Since Vallah said that the lady went to bed with him for he was young and good-looking, her apathy against me was triggering, I think, the mid-age crisis in me. I started to think that this lady might not be the one Vallah was talking about.

Vallah was talking about her Chinese friend Chen. I decided to meet her again a few days later and ask whether she had such a friend to ensure that I was dealing with the same woman. Again, I met her, somewhere in the massage, I talked about Chinese massage and she told me that she had a Chinese friend, Chen. Damn it! This was the same woman and she was indifferent to me while she had sex with that f. G Vallah (Vallah! This is an automatic emotion. I like you. No insult is meant).

However, by this time, Gizem started to talk about sex in a decent manner but since we agreed not to have sex beforehand I found it indecent to make such a remark. I am not talking about the details as you guess. After so many reports, when I say that I am shy guy, I know you will not believe.

In short, I headed for the bars again and deleted her phone number from address book.

Baran
10-25-08, 12:00
I recognized Vallah's superiority and gave up following the lady. One week later, when I was in Antalya, a message came from an unknown number. When I read, I understood it was from Gizem. She was asking why I had not been calling her anymore and if she did something wrong. I said I was in Antalya and I would call her again when I was back. And I recorded her number again.

When I was back in Ankara we met again. We were talking about many things but no sex. I again received a good massage, left, and headed for the bars.

Baran
10-25-08, 12:32
A few days later she sent another message. This time I replied by saying if I came again the agreement we did about the sex was no longer valid. As I said she was quite good in talking and her reaction was mysterious like her name.

That day I went to her place quite late and since I came late and she was tired, she said, she would not make massage. We started to talk about anything, after an interesting while, I gave a kiss to her. When I deepened the kiss, she suddenly fainted. Almost!

I took her to her bed and. Till morning.

After that, our relationship turned into a soemthing normal relationship. She was actually working at a decent institution and earning quite well. She was educated, very well behaved at any circumstances, a professional dancer, a very good singer, a good cook. I mean a multi-dimensional person knowing how to make men happy. In short, she was a woman of pleasure. She taught some new tricks at bed and I had never seen a woman having orgasm so strong (after a young Ukranian girl from Bacardi about 1. 80 height, quite big, well-rounded, and very very beautiful). Seeing her orgasm made me very excited and I could continue till morning each time we met (three to four times a week! Which is very bothersome for such a busy man like me). I will not give the details for our relationship was not service giving and taking. Actually, she was a quite good girl-friend if I had more free time.

Why I reported this? Maybe I wanted it to be learnt.

Secondly, though she was quite slim/petite, it was great to see her waiting for the third or fourth round eagerly. I mean that the belief Turkish girl does not want sex as much as EE girls is a fallacy.

Thirdly, incall girls seem to be more open to sex if you are a man enough. And they have some fantacies about sex which teach you much.

I have some more experiences with such girls and I will share if you don't mind.

As for the contact information, I don't have her phone number anymore but she still gives ads at the internet. If you explore the ads about the massage, you can reach her.

Marder Turk
10-27-08, 09:29
Hi guys,

Some of our participants in this forum is posting reports like stories. No name, no clear information actually nothing but just "I found a girl, I like it, I am perfect".

When you ask name, phone adress por any other information you get nothing.

I don't know but it seems to me that somebady is make fun about the aim of this forum.

Please be serious about this forum.

Hard N Bigg
10-27-08, 16:25
Hello Guys,

I hope that everybody is doing just fine. Business is good, wifes are being kept happy, and extracurricular activies are on the top gear.

First I have to give it to Baran for his persistency and conquest about Gizem. Way to go Baran.

Okey, lets get to biz. I am, once more, before you to share that I have finally realized one of my uppermost fantasies with Nazan.

The other day, I got horny, and decided to call Nazan to find out if she was available. Before going into deep, I wanna let you guys know that this nazan is an around-45-year-old chick with a 5/10 on the appearance, but 9/10 on shagging.

After planning our time, I was at her door at 16:00. (sharp. I am always punctual) I let my self in, she offered me a glass of wine, but than we ended up seeing the bottom of the whole bottle. Wine did its job and we were both relaxed and tipsy. It was, when she started to undress, that I made my intention clear to her. I wanted to go online while we were doing it. I had gotten my self a subscription from a site called camtome.com. Briefly, people show off what they've got on can. Masturbation, making out, etc. Anyways, to my surprise, she jumped to my offer and we logged in.

Well, we made 5-6 guys come while she was giving me head on the cam. The more they cheer us up, the crazier she went on my cock. After a 30 min, mind blowing fellatio session, we started to do the "F" word. Don't know how many gals, couples and guys viewed us but it was 7pm when I was getting dressed.

Doing it infront of a cam and having people watch it was amazing.

Now, I shared Nazan's phone with a couple of mates here, but guys, please do not tell this story to her and you get her number from me.

Best Regsrds

Baran
10-27-08, 17:17
Marder Turk!

Thank you for your contributions! I haven't seen any apart from some insider information about the brothels but since you talk in such a manner you must have made some!

Sorry for bothering you with my stories. But if you follow this forum, you will see them.

You can read them or not. But if you read them and get horny, you'll go to whatever brothel you go to relax.

I have nothing to share with you.

From your style, I can understand what type of person you are and I had already been fed up with such ". "s like you!

Marder Turk
10-31-08, 08:43
Thank you for your candour interpretation.

Marder Turk!

Thank you for your contributions! I haven't seen any apart from some insider information about the brothels but since you talk in such a manner you must have made some!

Sorry for bothering you with my stories. But if you follow this forum, you will see them.

You can read them or not. But if you read them and get horny, you'll go to whatever brothel you go to relax.

I have nothing to share with you.

From your style, I can understand what type of person you are and I had already been fed up with such ". "s like you!

Marder Turk
10-31-08, 08:46
Hi guys,

I found another street action in Ankara. She is probably 27-29 years old, works afternoon, waiting at the oposite of Ankara Zoo. Yes Zoo. So easy to find She waits there not every day. I saw her usually at 14:00-16:00 hours of day. Easy to recognize, beacuse wearing a mini skirt.

Preafectus
11-05-08, 15:55
Hello Guys,

I am a decent guy with an addiction for mongering. Since I have to come to Ankara for about every 15 days, businesswise of course, I use that free night time to enjoy some mongering action.

After following forums and asking around for some time, I decided for an escort girl called Basak. She calls herself a model, so I said I should give it a try, so we met last week.

She came on time, as she mentioned for an allnighter. According to her she only makes 1-2 h appointments or an allnighter. When she entered the room, I was so surprised. Of course she said she was 20, of course she said she was 1.77 with 52 kgs but I did not expect this. She was really like a VS model.

Part of our deal was a catwalk show, so after a chit chat she started to change lingerie and make a show for me. After half an hour and 5 different outfits, I couldnt resist. So we went into action.

She kissed me so deeply and offered such a gentle touch, I couldn't resist but to lick her. She enjoyed it. At that time I realized how mascular her legs were, she told me she is training her body.

After that I have go in for the kill. Well, she was so sweet and she was so tight that I could not resist when she took the condom off me. I started to do her madly. And for the first time in my life I came in missionary position, to her belly. I was like a sprinkler.

After that we paused too long so she fell asleep. I couldn't wake her up, she looked so childish, I couldn't believe that girl was the tiger I just f-cked.

In the morning, I woke her up, started to bang her, doggie, standing, cowgirl etc. There was something different about this girls pussy. She was so tight. After 20-30 mins, I couldn't resist anymore so I finished with a perfect CIM, but she did not swallow.

Overall, it was a great experience but a bit expensive. She is really a university student/part time model with a definitive body of a Victoria's Secret model. I wish it was summer time and I could see her tanned.

Last note, she is actually from Izmir guys :) Also no greek. Everything else goes around :)

So:

Looks: 8/10
Body:10/10
Service: 8/10
Attitude: 9/10

Alex Istanbul
11-05-08, 19:27
Hello Guys,

I am a decent guy with an addiction for mongering. Since I have to come to Ankara for about every 15 days, businesswise of course, I use that free night time to enjoy some mongering action.

After following forums and asking around for some time, I decided for an escort girl called Basak. She calls herself a model, so I said I should give it a try, so we met last week.

She came on time, as she mentioned for an allnighter. According to her she only makes 1-2 h appointments or an allnighter. When she entered the room, I was so surprised. Of course she said she was 20, of course she said she was 1.77 with 52 kgs but I did not expect this. She was really like a VS model.

Part of our deal was a catwalk show, so after a chit chat she started to change lingerie and make a show for me. After half an hour and 5 different outfits, I couldnt resist. So we went into action.

She kissed me so deeply and offered such a gentle touch, I couldn't resist but to lick her. She enjoyed it. At that time I realized how mascular her legs were, she told me she is training her body.

After that I have go in for the kill. Well, she was so sweet and she was so tight that I could not resist when she took the condom off me. I started to do her madly. And for the first time in my life I came in missionary position, to her belly. I was like a sprinkler.

After that we paused too long so she fell asleep. I couldn't wake her up, she looked so childish, I couldn't believe that girl was the tiger I just f-cked.

In the morning, I woke her up, started to bang her, doggie, standing, cowgirl etc. There was something different about this girls pussy. She was so tight. After 20-30 mins, I couldn't resist anymore so I finished with a perfect CIM, but she did not swallow.

Overall, it was a great experience but a bit expensive. She is really a university student/part time model with a definitive body of a Victoria's Secret model. I wish it was summer time and I could see her tanned.

Last note, she is actually from Izmir guys :) Also no greek. Everything else goes around :)

So:

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.She is tall and slim blonde, stutterer a bit (kekeme) I mean, with tatoos. I am writing because I met a girl in Ankara under a different name but very similar Just checking to be sure, I will be seeing her next week, she was great. What was the damage?

Thanks

Preafectus
11-05-08, 22:57
She is tall and slim blonde, stutterer a bit (kekeme) I mean, with tatoos. I am writing because I met a girl in Ankara under a different name but very similar Just checking to be sure, I will be seeing her next week, she was great. What was the damage?

ThanksNo Alex, no tattoos at all. We talk about different girls I guess.

Preafectus
11-05-08, 22:58
What is the cost? 750 euro for nigth?Thats her normal price I think but for me the cost was 1000 ytl + 50 ytl for taxi.

Tony Gables
11-06-08, 09:47
Thats her normal price I think but for me the cost was 1000 ytl + 50 ytl for taxi.Is there any link to her website? How did you find her? But I must admit that the price is way too high for a one nighter.

Preafectus
11-07-08, 16:27
Is there any link to her website? How did you find her? But I must admit that the price is way too high for a one nighter.Sadly, she doesn't have a website. She is an university student, claimed she has a BF with no knowledge of her doings. So she likes to lay low. Anyways, besides greek she is a total catch. She even licked my ass and I liked that, confirms she has an amateur spirit.

Preafectus
11-07-08, 16:35
This is a girl I find on expatraites. If you add her to msn, she provides you with pictures. Claims she is a photomodel but I doubt it cause she has a really kick ass body, sadly attached to a not superbly looking face.

Anyways, I had the chance to give it a shot on my last business visit. I called her to my hotel room, which she agreed with a time limitation. She said that she has to leave at 11 pm to meet with a friend coming in town.

She came on time, she had a beautiful slender body. I asked her to come with a garter belt lingerie and a bikini and since she is a model, she agreed. After some small talk and because of the time limitation, she started to get a shower and get into her *uniform*.

She made an excellent BJ, and let me add, anything goes with this girl. I even knocked her up her ass and she was enjoying it. I finished with COF, man I really enjoy that.

After some relaxing time, she entered into her tiger patterned bikini. Second round, I was a bit low on performance, haven't forgotten my magic blue pills. Still it was enjoyable.

After that, she told me that she broke up with her BF 6 months ago, and they both were into swinger clubs and she decided what the heck, do that thing for money.

Last word, definately worth your money.

Face: 6/10
Body: 10/10 (esp. if you enjoy small model tits)
Sex: 9/10 (well, I like titty fucking)
Damage: 500 ytl for 3 hours.

Man, I wish I had blue power with me.

Preafectus
11-07-08, 16:37
No Alex, no tattoos at all. We talk about different girls I guess.Alex,

I guess you mentioned Esra, I had the pleasure of meeting her this week. She has a big tattoo on her back right?

Cohiba Guy
11-09-08, 17:28
Hi guys,

I will be travellting to Ankara and have the option to stay at the Hilton or Sheraton. Which is more girl friendly? Can the ladies come directly to my room at these hotels?

Thanks in advance

CG

Baran
11-10-08, 17:16
Preafectus!

Good reports in all cities! Congratulations!

Cohiba Guy!

Both hotels are girl friendly but Hilton is more suitable. At Sheraton, the reception calls and asks you to come downstairs and take the girl to the room with you. I mean that the girls can't come to your room on their own.

Ankara006
11-14-08, 11:27
Hi everybody,

How interesting stories I am reading:)
It's very amazing.Anyway please take a look at this girl's page.

http://www.beep.com/members/sudemnaz/

Good luck

Cohiba Guy
11-14-08, 14:09
Hi guys,

This week I was in Ankara.

I was staying at the Hilton and there was a lot of renovation going on at lobby level, with a temporary feeling to every place.

I contacted Nazli who advertises in the expatriates site. She is actualy from Istanbul, and currently studying at a university in Bolu. She drives from Bolu to Ankara to meet people, about 3.5 hours round trip.

Despite travel, she was right on time. Slim tall girl, smokes. Tiny tits, very clean overall. Large tattoo on her back above hips and a piercing on her belly button. Does not do BBBJ or covered BJ which I found rather weird for a WG. Generally she was not a major turn on for me.

Overall,
Face 6/10
body 7/10
sex 6/10
attitude 7/10

Will go for someone else next time.

CG

Preafectus
11-22-08, 08:45
Of course Hilton, man.

I tried Hilton in all 3 major cities, never had a problem with it.

Hi guys,

I will be travellting to Ankara and have the option to stay at the Hilton or Sheraton. Which is more girl friendly? Can the ladies come directly to my room at these hotels?

Thanks in advance

CG

Ankara006
01-15-09, 14:43
Hi Guys,

I found her site on the internet.You can check it also.

http://sugarr.beep.com/

AlanGiven
01-22-09, 12:43
I am in Antalya for a short break next month.I have book the the Sara Club for 5 nights.Does anyone know if this place is girl friendly.The plan is to pick a russian girl from the emporium disco and use the Sara Club for a fun couple of hours.In the past girls I have picked have taken me to an hotel nearby,which has been ok but I would like to play on my own ground.

After Antalya its over the mountains to Fethiye for about 14lira on the dolmus.Not bad for about for a 110mile journey.There are working girls available but you will need to contact a local to translate for you.He will need to have contacts with the firms who provide the girl who come from all parts of the former USSR.The fees are 100lira per hour and I have been able to have some really good dates using this method.Contact me if you want to know about Fethiye.

Best Wishes,

Alan

Brs9016
01-29-09, 13:11
Has anyone met with Escort Senem?

Hard N Bigg
01-29-09, 16:41
Dear Ankara006 and other fellow members,

Some of the oldies here already know this "sugar". She has been in the market for a very long time with different names. My advice is stay away from her, if you do not wanna sleep with a gal probably the whole Ankara banged to.

Best Regards

Hi Guys,

I found her site on the internet.You can check it also.

http://sugarr.beep.com/

Russophille
02-13-09, 04:40
Hello Friends,

I have been watching the big fight, which seems to be between the so-called "escorts", in Expatriates (http://www.expatriates.com). Some people talk about a robbery in a hotel (Efes Hotel).

Some "escorts", such as Selin, Idil, Naz etc. , are being accused of stealing the money from their customers without doing what they promise to do. In the ads, which includes these accusations, it is told that these names (Selin, Idil and Naz) are of the same woman, that they invite people to the Efes Hotel and that they steal the money of the people they invite by threatening them.

Do you have any information about such kind of events?

I thought that these ads and accusations might have been made by other "escort" women in order to deface their competitors, but on the other hand they might be true.

I have never experienced such an unlucky theft incidence, but I began to be afraid of being with such kind of women.

Ankara006
02-26-09, 20:30
I like this web site so much.Very hot and exotic lady:)

http://sites.google.com/site/06sugar06/

Pegasus 076
02-27-09, 15:28
Hi all.

I was in Ankara lst year and meet with Sevda or Sugar lady that you can find many reports in here. All the experience was good, she is nice and clean, GFE and relaxing. The only problem is her exagerated make-up that makes her get into the eyes of everyone as she walks into the hotel.

We had a nice shower together, good talk and good action. The damage was app 80 euro for one hour and two shots.

Next time in the city, I am thinking to get her again.

Ankara006
02-27-09, 19:44
Hi friends,

I like her also:)

When I meet with her I ask her to make little make up.She said me ok and then she came to my hotel room.I paid her 100 euro for one hour.Her rate is different this year I think.

Good luck

Ankara006
03-06-09, 16:54
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with a link or links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

John Lary
03-27-09, 06:07
How Can I reach to her? Can I get her number if you do not mind?

Thnks

Hello Guys,

So:

Tim76
03-27-09, 16:26
Would you also give information about the rates, please?

How Can I reach to her? Can I get her number if you do not mind?

Thnks

Preafectus
04-01-09, 14:17
Would you also give information about the rates, please?Sorry, she asked me specially for not sharing her number.

Seems like I was just lucky people.

Botanik
04-18-09, 21:46
People

I will go to ankara 25 April.

I need an escort girl.

But

I want vip escort girl.

Money isn't problem for me.

Please

Can you help me.

Where can I go for vip escort?

Or

How can I meet her?

I don't know ankara a lot of and my english is bad.

Botanik
04-23-09, 08:33
Why don't you help me?

Nobody don't know vip escort?

Really?

I need an escort girl 25 April.

Preafectus
05-24-09, 14:08
Hi guys,

Time has come again for me to take regular visits to Ankara? From what I can find on the net, I guess mongering is a problem. Any recommandations on russians? Or any good quality escort girl? I have already been with Basak and Esra, they are both fine, but I need a fresh face.

Baran
07-08-09, 12:03
I met Esra twice about whom Preafactus had talked previously.

She is very nice in the strictest sense of the term. She did not give a date before seeing at the cam. But after that she was very friendly, warm, very good at bed, etc.

If you meet her early in the afternoon, the time you stay together will not be a problem. For example, after two rounds, we make the third one with her insistence.

In the first meeting, I gave her 1.000. TL. In the second, she asked 750. TL. Though I had not asked for a discount. And in the third to be coming, she asks 500. TL.

Everything at bed is free.

She has a slim body. The only disadvantage for me she looks too young.

She is definitely worth of trying but not easy to reach her.

Baran
07-08-09, 12:08
Recently I have started to frequent MPs.

Suddenly there emerged many of them. I visited a number of them giving advertisements at the internet and surprisingly I found them quite satisfying.

From the advertisements you understand what you get. Worth trying too.

Alexy Stukov
07-09-09, 00:42
Recently I have started to frequent MPs.

Suddenly there emerged many of them. I visited a number of them giving advertisements at the internet and surprisingly I found them quite satisfying.

From the advertisements you understand what you get. Worth trying too.Which one u liked best for example man?

Baran
07-09-09, 13:06
Which one u liked best for example man?I don't think there is a best but if you want me to give a name you can try Rose MP at Çankaya. I can pm the tel number or you can find it from the internet.

Gezgin
07-10-09, 11:42
Helllo frieds ı wisited Ankara on Wednesday.

I was staying and sheraton and called a wg where ı know from İzmir.

her name is sibel and asked for 400 tl for two hours which was a perfect time.

She is not the same Sibel advertiswed on the other sites.

And asked me to give you her best quote " besyozotuzdokuz besyuzdoksan ellidokuz atmışsekiz"

" the taste of her land in the new land" )))

Regards

Gezgin

Baran
07-11-09, 15:24
Helllo frieds ı wisited Ankara on Wednesday.

I was staying and sheraton and called a wg where ı know from İzmir.

her name is sibel and asked for 400 tl for two hours which was a perfect time.

She is not the same Sibel advertiswed on the other sites.

And asked me to give you her best quote " besyozotuzdokuz besyuzdoksan ellidokuz atmışsekiz"

" the taste of her land in the new land" )))

Regards

GezginSorry friend. I could not understand.

Is she (Sibel) in Ankara or in Izmir?

Gezgin
07-13-09, 07:36
Sorry friend. I could not understand.

Is she (Sibel) in Ankara or in Izmir?She is in Ankara.

Regards

Baran
07-13-09, 11:41
There is Su Ilayda MP at Birlik mah.

Just call there.

Then go.

And ask for su masaji (hydro massage)?

Meddle
07-15-09, 17:05
What is the normal price for a "good" massage.

I am not very active in the forums, but I will be in Ankara over the weekend.

Anybody have some info or contacts to share?

There is Su Ilayda MP at Birlik mah.

Just call there.

Then go.

And ask for su masaji (hydro massage)?

Baran
07-16-09, 11:04
What is the normal price for a "good" massage.

I am not very active in the forums, but I will be in Ankara over the weekend.

Anybody have some info or contacts to share?It depends!

What I spend is not important but in most of the MPs you spend something between 150 and 200.TL. in total. Because the price of MPs change between 50 and 80. TL.

Meddle
07-17-09, 15:12
Thank You. I will try that and write a report.

Does anybody have any contacts that they can share with me via PM?

It depends!

What I spend is not important but in most of the MPs you spend something between 150 and 200.TL. in total. Because the price of MPs change between 50 and 80. TL.

Baran
08-07-09, 15:26
Brothers, do you know Aylin MP? Founded by an ex-telegirl called Aylin around 40.

There VIP massage is 150. YTL, but it seems they offer it only to regular visitors (after the first visit you may be a regular). They offer drink, fruit, etc. Together with the massage, sauna, bath massage, etc.

All girls except a fat one give full service. I have an interesting story but let's wait for a while.

Otoman
08-08-09, 16:09
Is it this?
http://www.aylinmasaj.com/

Brothers, do you know Aylin MP? Founded by an ex-telegirl called Aylin around 40.

There VIP massage is 150. YTL, but it seems they offer it only to regular visitors (after the first visit you may be a regular). They offer drink, fruit, etc. Together with the massage, sauna, bath massage, etc.

All girls except a fat one give full service. I have an interesting story but let's wait for a while.

Baran
08-08-09, 19:06
Is it this?

http://www.aylinmasaj.com/Yes, brother.

Anaffair
08-10-09, 13:49
Here's a list I made from Hurriyet Daily's classifieds. The numbers change regularly and there are more and more MP's opening every week. Use this list at your own risk and enjoy.

PARLOR THEIR AD ADDRESS MOBILE PHONE
ALEYNA Sibel'den masaj+ köpük 50.-, 0.312.230 19 40
EFSANE Masaj+ köpük+ kese 40 tl. 0.312.495 26 08
ASİ Masaj+ köpük 60, 0.312.490 37 56
VİVA Masaj+ köpük+ sauna 45.00 çift seans 60.00 0.312.468 61 86
J.C. Jakuzili odalarda, masaj keyfi 24 saat açığız. 0.312.438 88 11
ANATOLİA Jakuzi'de masaj keyfini yaşayın masaj köpük 60.- 0.538.666 27 22 0.312.495 96 34
BERGEN www.bergenmasaj.com.tr
0.533.375 89 72 0.312.496 31 24
ASYA Meyva aromalı masajımızla hizmetinizdeyiz. 0.312.438 38 87
OLYMPUS Güzellik masaj salonu, Kızılay 0.312.419 85 46
NEHİR Masaj köpük- kese 30.- 0.534.636 97 58 0.312.496 22 18
CRAZY CLUB İddialıyız! Yepyeni yerli yabancı süper kadrosuyla yerimizi ziyaret etmeden karar vermeyin harem+ köpük yer yatağında masaj herşey dahil 50 tl 0.312.490 85 48
ELİF Masajda arayışlarınıza cevap veren tek mekan. Sauna, fin, ağda 0.312.496 48 34
VİZYON 24 saat açığız. Masajın sırrı bizde 0.312.446 64 48
TAC MAHAL Sauna+ masaj. Saat 21:00 kadar 40 tl. 0.312.475 66 00
LİLYUM Sihirli dokunuşların tadına varacaksınız. Yoğun iş stresinden uzak bedeninizi bize teslim edin pişman olmayacaksınız. Su masajı, harem, soft www.lilyumguzellik.com
Birlik Mahallesi (BM Arkası)
2. Cadde 410. Sokak No : 7/B 0.312.496 61 90
DEĞİŞİM Masaj+ köpük+ sauna 50.- İlknur Hanım. 0.534.685 71 00 0.312.446 13 13
ADONİS Masajla gelen sağlık. 0.312.495 10 50
FLAMİNGO Ne istediğinizi biliyoruz. İstediğinizi veriyoruz. Kampanya masaj sauna köpük 50 tl 0.312.447 47 63
0.312.447 47 62
AYLİN MASAJ Ağda www.aylinmasaj.com
0.555.336 38 48 0.312.495 25 85
ELLORAM Yer yatağında sıcak dokunuşlarla masajın keyfini bizimle yaşamak ister misiniz? Masaj+ köpük+ türk hamamı 50 0.545.811 19 19
0.534.829 70 29 0.312.436 18 06
SU PERİSİ Yeni kadromuzla tekrar yenilendik. Soft dokunuşlarla masaj su perisi'nde yaşanır kalbi olan gelmesin Kızılay 0.534.305 55 83 0.312.418 02 32
ŞEHRAZAT Açıldık melekler adasına davet vip odalarda emsalsiz su masajı, yer masajı, tüğ masajıyla saunalı ve fin hamamıyla yerli yabancı kadrosuyla sizleri bekliyoruz. Visa geçerlidir. Turan Güneş 0.534.977 81 92
0.546.429 64 15 0.312.446 01 96
DÜŞ BAHÇESİ Ankara'da bay ve bayan misafirlerimiz için tek mekan. Sıcak taş masajı ve değişik masaj çeşitleri bay- bayan profesyonel kadromuzla hizmetinizdeyiz. Sauna+ harem+ su masajı+ viski 100 tl, www.ankaradusbahcesi.com
0.538.943 09 36 0.312.442 79 08
CLUB LIVE Masaj köpük sir ağda saat: 11.00- 22.00 arası ve pazar günleri kapalıyız. 0.312.446 15 50
0.312.446 15 51
MASAJ CENTER Yerli yabancı genç kadrosuyla 0.312.479 97 77
DENİZKIZI Masajda doğru adresiniz uzman kadromuzla masajın keyfini yaşamak istiyorsanız bekliyoruz. Fin hamamında çikolata masajı yapılır. Bahçeli 0.544.572 93 98 0.312.215 58 05
0.312.215 58 06

Anaffair
08-10-09, 14:22
Gentlemen, who would you recommend for the best BBBJ in Ankara? BBBJ in an MP perhaps?

Smartcat4
08-11-09, 16:07
I'd like to ask which MP in Ankara offers real "Foreign" girls?

ha Baran? Did you finish your categorization for MP's?

Baran
08-15-09, 19:02
Boys!

There is good massage at Adonis and Elloram. No sex.

There can be sex in all of the others but I suggest you to behave like a gentleman. The customer portfolios of the MPs are terrible. The girls are really affected by the appearance of a gentleman. I generally found MPs very surprising and productive.

Dogus
08-17-09, 16:38
Preafectus,

Hi can I have contact information ok Miss Basak? Please this is very important.

Baran
08-21-09, 14:34
Preafectus,

Hi can I have contact information ok Miss Basak? Please this is very important.Dogus!

I don't know why it is so important but her contact information cannot be given publicly.

Baran
08-21-09, 14:36
She looks great but when you call a male voice answers. I mean a TV.

http://www.escortzeynep.net/anasayfa.html

Davarosman
08-22-09, 05:52
She looks great but when you call a male voice answers. I mean a TV.

http://www.escortzeynep.net/anasayfa.htmlDear Friend;

Normally Turkish Escorts never show their faces!

If there is a face and planted breasts, definetly TS

Ing Hayalet
08-22-09, 10:06
Here's a list I made from Hurriyet Daily's classifieds. The numbers change regularly and there are more and more MP's opening every week. Use this list at your own risk and enjoy.

PARLOR THEIR AD ADDRESS MOBILE PHONE
ALEYNA Sibel'den masaj+ köpük 50.-, 0.312.230 19 40
EFSANE Masaj+ köpük+ kese 40 tl. 0.312.495 26 08
ASİ Masaj+ köpük 60, 0.312.490 37 56
VİVA Masaj+ köpük+ sauna 45.00 çift seans 60.00 0.312.468 61 86
J.C. Jakuzili odalarda, masaj keyfi 24 saat açığız. 0.312.438 88 11
ANATOLİA Jakuzi'de masaj keyfini yaşayın masaj köpük 60.- 0.538.666 27 22 0.312.495 96 34
BERGEN www.bergenmasaj.com.tr
0.533.375 89 72 0.312.496 31 24
ASYA Meyva aromalı masajımızla hizmetinizdeyiz. 0.312.438 38 87
OLYMPUS Güzellik masaj salonu, Kızılay 0.312.419 85 46
NEHİR Masaj köpük- kese 30.- 0.534.636 97 58 0.312.496 22 18
CRAZY CLUB İddialıyız! Yepyeni yerli yabancı süper kadrosuyla yerimizi ziyaret etmeden karar vermeyin harem+ köpük yer yatağında masaj herşey dahil 50 tl 0.312.490 85 48
ELİF Masajda arayışlarınıza cevap veren tek mekan. Sauna, fin, ağda 0.312.496 48 34
VİZYON 24 saat açığız. Masajın sırrı bizde 0.312.446 64 48
TAC MAHAL Sauna+ masaj. Saat 21:00 kadar 40 tl. 0.312.475 66 00
LİLYUM Sihirli dokunuşların tadına varacaksınız. Yoğun iş stresinden uzak bedeninizi bize teslim edin pişman olmayacaksınız. Su masajı, harem, soft www.lilyumguzellik.com
Birlik Mahallesi (BM Arkası)
2. Cadde 410. Sokak No : 7/B 0.312.496 61 90
DEĞİŞİM Masaj+ köpük+ sauna 50.- İlknur Hanım. 0.534.685 71 00 0.312.446 13 13
ADONİS Masajla gelen sağlık. 0.312.495 10 50
FLAMİNGO Ne istediğinizi biliyoruz. İstediğinizi veriyoruz. Kampanya masaj sauna köpük 50 tl 0.312.447 47 63
0.312.447 47 62
AYLİN MASAJ Ağda www.aylinmasaj.com
0.555.336 38 48 0.312.495 25 85
ELLORAM Yer yatağında sıcak dokunuşlarla masajın keyfini bizimle yaşamak ister misiniz? Masaj+ köpük+ türk hamamı 50 0.545.811 19 19
0.534.829 70 29 0.312.436 18 06
SU PERİSİ Yeni kadromuzla tekrar yenilendik. Soft dokunuşlarla masaj su perisi'nde yaşanır kalbi olan gelmesin Kızılay 0.534.305 55 83 0.312.418 02 32
ŞEHRAZAT Açıldık melekler adasına davet vip odalarda emsalsiz su masajı, yer masajı, tüğ masajıyla saunalı ve fin hamamıyla yerli yabancı kadrosuyla sizleri bekliyoruz. Visa geçerlidir. Turan Güneş 0.534.977 81 92
0.546.429 64 15 0.312.446 01 96
DÜŞ BAHÇESİ Ankara'da bay ve bayan misafirlerimiz için tek mekan. Sıcak taş masajı ve değişik masaj çeşitleri bay- bayan profesyonel kadromuzla hizmetinizdeyiz. Sauna+ harem+ su masajı+ viski 100 tl, www.ankaradusbahcesi.com
0.538.943 09 36 0.312.442 79 08
CLUB LIVE Masaj köpük sir ağda saat: 11.00- 22.00 arası ve pazar günleri kapalıyız. 0.312.446 15 50
0.312.446 15 51
MASAJ CENTER Yerli yabancı genç kadrosuyla 0.312.479 97 77
DENİZKIZI Masajda doğru adresiniz uzman kadromuzla masajın keyfini yaşamak istiyorsanız bekliyoruz. Fin hamamında çikolata masajı yapılır. Bahçeli 0.544.572 93 98 0.312.215 58 05
0.312.215 58 06Dear friend best job. Which page you find thate address from hurriyet. I am looking for Mersin and Adana adress

Baran
09-02-09, 12:03
This MP is located at the center of the city. The girls are all native. The price is very reasonable. Open almost all the time. The extra is provided even in the first visit.

Baran
09-03-09, 10:59
This MP is located at Kücükesat. The girls are all beautiful and friendly. Reasonable price. Extra is provided in the first visit and the quality increases in the succeeding visits.

Baran
09-07-09, 16:33
Brothers!

This MP is the same of Aylin MP I reported earlier.

Happy ending is guaranteed except one girl, Demet.

Molton74
09-13-09, 07:20
Brothers!

This MP is the same of Aylin MP I reported earlier.

Happy ending is guaranteed except one girl, Demet.What happened to the interesting story you promised to tell about Aylin MP.

Molton

Local Expert
09-13-09, 13:32
Gentlemen,

below pls find a selection of websites, covering escort girls in Ankara. I havent had the time/pleasure yet to test each one of them (except Sibel and Ceyda), and look forward to some comments on the other ones by you, respected "forumees":

Ceyda: http://sugarr.beep.com/
Ece: http://www.escortece.4t.com/
Sinem: http://www.ahsenim.com/anasayfa.html
Bestleeds: http://bestleeds.model24h.com/inside.php
Ecem: http://www.ankaraescortecem.com/index2.html
Kumsal: http://www.escortkumsal.tr.gg/
Asli: http://www.escortasli06.tr.gg/
Nida: http://site.mynet.com/escortnida/ESCORTNIDA/index.htm
Yeliz: http://www.cileklimimuzlumu.com/anasayfa.htm
Sibel: http://www.beepworld.de/members96/sibelfromankara/
Peri: http://www.escortperi.com/yeni/album.html

Baran
09-14-09, 12:21
What happened to the interesting story you promised to tell about Aylin MP.

MoltonMolton brother!

You made me laugh!

I don't remember if I promised.

Already later I thought that this is not something to be told elaborately.

Sorry!

Baran
09-21-09, 11:49
After a long break I called one of my old favorites, Azeri MILF, Sevda, working at Picola.

As soon as we met she started kissing, licking all parts of my body, and finishing with BBBJTCWS, you learn the meaning of this long abbreviation when you meet her.

After a break, she again started to attack me. After a long foreplay (wild again), cowgirl, doggy, missionary, and CIM/SWALLOW again.

After a break, she again started. Again after a long foreplay (wilder this time) anal in different positions (otherwise I couldn't handle her), and COF.

I was too tired.

She did not leave, slept with me. In the morning, she woke me up by licking and doing oral. Somehow she had made me solid again. But I was going to Istanbul and I had plans. Thus, I hardly pacified her and escaped.

Her look may be 6/10 but her bed 50/10.

Botanik
09-25-09, 18:56
Can you advise me a massage place.

I will come to Ankara at 26 September at 22:00.

I need a wonderfull massage. It can be a little expensive. I want quality.

Please if you want it can you say to me?

Thanks for your help.

Botanik
09-25-09, 18:58
How can I meet this girl?

Can you help me.

I don't know Ankara. But I will come to Ankara at 26 September nigh.

After a long break I called one of my old favorites, Azeri MILF, Sevda, working at Picola.

As soon as we met she started kissing, licking all parts of my body, and finishing with BBBJTCWS, you learn the meaning of this long abbreviation when you meet her.

After a break, she again started to attack me. After a long foreplay (wild again), cowgirl, doggy, missionary, and CIM/SWALLOW again.

After a break, she again started. Again after a long foreplay (wilder this time) anal in different positions (otherwise I couldn't handle her), and COF.

I was too tired.

She did not leave, slept with me. In the morning, she woke me up by licking and doing oral. Somehow she had made me solid again. But I was going to Istanbul and I had plans. Thus, I hardly pacified her and escaped.

Her look may be 6/10 but her bed 50/10.

Molton74
10-01-09, 10:23
Local Expert,

Thanks for the info.

I invited Sibel from beepworld. A decent service. Petit breasts.Boops men keep off. I dont like both the Tatoos on right fore arm side and right chest. But a decent service GFE. Good tongue work.

Molt

Local Expert
10-06-09, 13:27
Local Expert,

Thanks for the info.

I invited Sibel from beepworld. A decent service. Petit breasts.Boops men keep off. I dont like both the Tatoos on right fore arm side and right chest. But a decent service GFE. Good tongue work.

Molt

Pleasure. Glad you liked her.

Frazer
10-17-09, 23:44
Hello everybody:

I will be in Ankara for a couple of weeks at the beginning of november. Business trip but one weekend will be free.

Before writing this message I did my homeworks and read all the messages posted in the last year or so. Even if I got a rough idea of the action in Ankara, I could not find up to date and precise info

I would really be grateful if some of you local guys (or anyone with a good knowledge of the scene) could help me with some tips about escorts and massage parlors.

About the escort, GFE and good BBBJ would be extremely appreciated. I don't need a supermodel but I don't even want a dog. Big boobs welcome. I will be at the Sheraton.

For the massage parlors I just would like to make sure that BBBJ and possibly full service are offered.

Report promised.

Thanks in advance!!

Frazer
10-24-09, 08:08
Nothing? Any good hearted fellow willing to share some fresh info?

What about Ceyda: http://sugarr. Beep.com/ for example?

As far as I understood Local Expert knows her quite well and claims she is ok. But I also read a so so comment.

Please guys.

Thanks

Hello everybody:

I will be in Ankara for a couple of weeks at the beginning of november. Business trip but one weekend will be free.

Before writing this message I did my homeworks and read all the messages posted in the last year or so. Even if I got a rough idea of the action in Ankara, I could not find up to date and precise info

I would really be grateful if some of you local guys (or anyone with a good knowledge of the scene) could help me with some tips about escorts and massage parlors.

About the escort, GFE and good BBBJ would be extremely appreciated. I don't need a supermodel but I don't even want a dog. Big boobs welcome. I will be at the Sheraton.

For the massage parlors I just would like to make sure that BBBJ and possibly full service are offered.

Report promised.

Thanks in advance!!

Baran
10-24-09, 17:01
Ceyda or Sevda! Whatever her name is not a bad choice! But if you are a foreigner Sibel is a better alternative. You can get her contact information from LE.

Baran
10-24-09, 17:05
LE

From your list, Nida is very good! One can satisfy too many fantasies with this woman and/or her friends.

Peri is also very good if you like whales.

She is really fat but her sex is very satisfying.

Local Expert
10-24-09, 23:07
Well, I am not that much into wales :-)

I agree with Baran, Sibel might be the best choice if you dont speak Turkish. Ceyda does have huge tits, but she is 1,40m and not a beauty at all. Sibel is tall and hot (small tits though).