PDA

View Full Version : General Houses

Admin
05-16-02, 06:01
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

Mahatma
07-27-03, 21:37
Hello dude,

The general house, the brothel of Istanbul, is located in the area called as KARAKOY. The name of the street is called ZURAFA SOKAK and there are about 10-15 houses and more than 200 prostitutes working there.

But, the women are almost terrible, they are mostly about 35-40 years of age and they are very ugly. The price is extremely low (about 25-30 million Turkish lira which makes 20-25 USD) but women are terribly ugly. Never go there!!!. But this is the only place in the city which prostitution is under goverment permit and control.

Always prefer to go and have sex with eastern european or russian ladies in Istanbul. The address is very simple, go to Laleli or Aksaray area and look at the 3rd class hotels and night clubs. There are plenty of russian ladies ready for fucking with 50-150 USD per night.

Bear Foxtrot
08-17-03, 08:09
The Turkish women really don't sound bad for $20-25. I'd love to try one. Could you please tell me more about these general houses? Any info. from anyone would be very helpful. :)

Atilla
02-25-04, 00:35
I don't really know about the brothel house in Istanbul but Izmir. The one in Izmir is located at the Tepecik district. Any taxi driver would know this place. (Just close to Basmane district)

Practically every big city has a brothel in Turkey. Although women are generally gypsies and mostly fat, ugly ones, recently to my surprise I have seen some young and beautiful ones as well. It is safer and many times cheaper than free ones.

Bear Foxtrot
06-27-04, 08:08
Come on, I honestly can't believe that there's only several posts here. I mean, think about it, they may not always offer the best options as far as looks are concerned, but genelevs are clean (as far as the girls are concerned), safe, and very affordable. So I cannot believe that there are only very few posts here. Come on guys, share your info and experiences!

Alex

Zeybek
06-27-04, 21:05
How can I post my Genelev Experiences...

I am trying to forget them!

ehehehhehe

Local Expert
06-28-04, 06:52
Alex, my Dear.......

You certainly don't want to go to these brothels, unless you want to suffer from "post-traumatic-stress-syndrome". There is a reason why the prices are only 30 USD for a screw -)

Zeybek definitely made a point here :-)))

Cachondito
09-01-04, 01:38
Alex gitones,

Very simple: DON'T go to the legal brothels in Turkey! They're really "koproskilo" :-( I understand why a Greek guy wants to do a Turkish girl, and I also understand why he wants to believe the brighter side of the whole brothel phenomenon, but nobody with the least bit of a class would recommend you those places..

You're legally safe, you won't meet trannies there, it'll be dirt cheap, STD-free, and the women won't be conceited beasts. BUT, they'll be extremely old, ugly, and worn-out. The vast majority of them at least.. Your chances of getting disappointed with your brothel experience in Turkey is like 98%.

If you're likely to be in Istanbul between May and August of 2005, I'd be glad to hang out with you and guide you right to taste your beloved neighbours' beauties :-)

And as a Greek, your chances of getting a Turkish girl for free are higher than any other foreigner. For two reasons: 1. You "know the game" since our peoples and cultures are rather similar, and 2. You're from a place that'll sound special to most people. I'd give it a try man..

So do yourself a favour, and don't even approach those brothels.

Nose Dick
09-23-04, 13:08
i could not agree with negative comments. however, there are times when a man gotta do, what he gotta do...

i have been to izmir and bursa genelevs. they are both ok. my primary experience stems from izmir thuogh.

think of it as a closed part of the town. you enter there via police security. you have to be at least 18 years old, and sober. otherwise they don't let you in. once you're inside the main genelev area, you will see a small neighborhood. there are house after house, and in each of these houses there are 2-5 *****s working. the setup is pretty similar to red light district in amsterdam with one major difference: quality of girls.

each of these houses are usually two-floors. the first floor is for display. you will see *****s dancing, displaying themselves, or making gestures to lure you inside. the second floor contains multiple rooms and that's where the action happens.

once inside the genelev region, you must walk every street and check out the availability. 95% of the woman will be plain ugly (unfortunately!!). the balance will usually be ok (not great just ok). while walking around make sure that you walk at least twice in every street. because some of the woman will be busy during the first pass, and the chances are they will be done and come downstairs. make sure you watch their gestures. if a woman is holding his hand around his mouth, it's bbj, if she caresses her ass she may be willing to do anal.

once you found someone you like, go to the first floor and directly ask the price to the lady. she will quote you something. if you agree, she'll lead you to one of the rooms upstairs, collect money from you and will go downstairs. you would expect her to come immediately. but no. it will be at least 10 minutes or so until she arrives again. what happens is she goes downstairs and continue to pose and try to attract new customers. and meanwhile you would be expecting her to come. usually they try to fill all the rooms before starting the service part.

one time i went there, and i liked the face of the woman and i went inside. i paid her twice the regular amount and i told her that i want twice. she took the money. i fucked her once. than she went next room. shagged the other guy in the next room and in 3-5 minutes came back to me. i was amazed of the speed in the other room. but it's a real fast food concept there.

the nice thing are the prices. you can find for 5 million tl (if your stomach can handle it) upto 40 million tl. and i find it amusing to walk around that part of the city.

hope i was helpful

Bear Foxtrot
09-25-04, 07:24
Is that 5,000,000 Lira before or after bargaining?

John Randal
09-27-04, 07:33
There is NO bargain in Genelevs.

If you'll insist the mamasan will have your as* beaten :-))

Bear Foxtrot
09-29-04, 07:30
And 5,000,000 is the cheapest you can get? I'm talking bare bones cheapest as-long-as-it-has-breasts-and-a-pussy types.

John Randal
09-30-04, 09:04
Alexios,

Do not push it further man.

5,000,000 TL is equal to 3,5 US Dollars !

You can only buy a bar of soap and f*ck your hand with that money !

These guys must be mocking with you, you cannot even talk to a creature with a pussy for 5 million TL.

Big Bro AJ
09-30-04, 12:08
Are U crazy or stupid. Going to a brothel in Turkey. Those places are garbage. A lot of sick,old and ugly women all around.

Guys, never ever go to a brothel in Turkey, you are not in Neveda, USA, Amsterdam or Hamburg.

STAY AWAY FROM THOSE PLACES.

Bear Foxtrot
10-05-04, 08:13
So marriage proposals and "bare-backing" isn't the rule of the day?

Turbo Pascal
03-03-05, 05:58
The general houses are near the Galata Bridge in Karakoy. One of them is on Zurafa Street, Yuksek Kaldirim Avenue. The worse one is on Sakizcilar Street, Kemeralti Avenue. There are more than 250 prostitutes working in these bad places. Many of them are 30-60 years old. Entrance to these areas are controlled by local officers. You won't be allowed in if you are a foreign or if you have not a valid ID stating you are over 18. These places are open between 11.00-22.30.

Omer Kerem

Rugan Kundura
03-28-05, 13:40
I have been to this place at the weekend. I fucked a girl for 40 YTL. Her name was Oya (probably a fake name) . The brothel was in Sakızcılar street (the one below) the first house on the left as you enter. She works in number 4 (room no). I asked for twice she said that is 60 YTL plus the entance fee of 20 YTL. That was too much. So I paid 40 YTL and get some kissing, CBJ and fuck at last.

Aiantas
04-13-05, 00:03
I'm in the same frame of mind as Alexios.

With 200+ women, there are sure to be some lookers!

In Athens, you go down to the cheap houses where the going price is Euro 20 and you can get some young (18-25) nice looking Eastern european ass. Most of them cater only to Greeks even if they are Eastern European girls, although I did show a Japanese guy around and got him in with a Greek only house by telling the mama that his dick will feel the same as a Greek dick once inside. She liked that logic and didn't mind.

I'm sure it's the same way in Turkey. Turkish only until a Turk shows the pricks that have the Turkish only policy of the error in their methods.

Bear Foxtrot
08-24-05, 12:20
Anything new in the world of genelevs?

Bear Foxtrot
11-20-05, 11:59
Maybe i'm crazy, but you would think that, with the fact that each decent city/town has a genelev, the decent number of women that work in these places, and the sheer volume of men that frequent these places, there would be a lot more information/reporting coming from this section.

Sergeant Major
11-21-05, 14:05
We saw the General Houses in Germany. Nothing compares to Turkey.

It sucks in Turkey, nothing to write about it. But dudes, Germany rules :) We found one which is 18, and one of the bests of me. (although service sucks)

Bear Foxtrot
02-06-06, 19:21
I wonder how impossible it would be to get a camera in there...

Muratlale4
02-11-06, 10:38
I did the mandatory tour of duty as a teen, and went to the Karakoy and Bursa Brothel.

For Karakoy I can only say STAY AWAY!!!

Its filthy and discusting

About Bursa:

It was great but I was lucky with the chick the bursa Brothel was torn down though, and no new one has been built

Bear Foxtrot
02-14-06, 12:03
I did the mandatory tour of duty as a teen, and went to the Karakoy and Bursa Brothel.

For Karakoy I can only say STAY AWAY!!!

Its filthy and discusting

About Bursa:

It was great but I was lucky with the chick the bursa Brothel was torn down though, and no new one has been built

OK....first instinct is, when someone says, "STAY AWAY"...you have to go and try it....how filthy and disgusting can it be?

Muratlale4
02-16-06, 09:33
Well you can certainly go and see for yourself.

But to use an analogy (no pun intended): I am trying to tell you NOT to put a fork in your Eye, your instict might tell you to try it since it cant be that bad.

I went there and it was not fun, perhaps because I dont like the smell of semen in the open air (THAT FILTHY).

But thanks for pointing out that psychological effect.

Nose Dick
02-21-06, 14:36
Well, it was very pleasant I must say. However It was not disgusting either. Izmir Genelev is known to be the best among the others and that's where I went.

It's a funny place. At the entrance there's a guarded door with a police standing. He checks you ID to ensure you're over 18. The Izmir Genelev is a very well planned place with over 100 houses and perpendicular streets. Mostof these houses do have a shop-floor window in which the beauties display their assets.

The rule is to walk around all houses at least couple of times. Unlike Karakoy Genelev, the atmosphere do not smell semen. It's acceptable. WHat you need to do is to narrow down your options. And the reason to walk multiple times is because some of the beauties may be inside giving services to some other gentleman.

After you narrow down your options, you just walk in to one of these houses. The lady would immediately point to a room and quote a number. When I was there this winter the price was 20 YTL for a fuck.

You go inside the room, and start to wait. And don't be fooled. The woman is not to be expected immediately. She would stand in front of the window a bit longer to lure in more customers. The point is she would try to fill as many rooms as possible with customers.

Once she is happy about the number of filled customers, she would start paying a visit to each of these rooms. I remember from another time, that the lady would walk to multiple rooms, stay in each of these for 5-6 minutes and you would hear the flop-flop noises, and than she would come to your room. You would know for sure that someone else was just inside that vagina.

This winter I went to 2 different houses. The downside is only 20 YTL. I askled each of these ladies for a handjob rather than a full sex. Funnily enough they increased their asked prices. So the bottom line is it's a McDonalds. Even if you're asking something simple, if it's not on the menu, it's more expensive.

Well both of them were unpleasant experiences. But the thing is, I would go there again just for the fun of it.

That was my 2 cents...

Bear Foxtrot
02-23-06, 11:11
Well, it was very pleasant I must say. However It was not disgusting either. Izmir Genelev is known to be the best among the others and that's where I went.

It's a funny place. At the entrance there's a guarded door with a police standing. He checks you ID to ensure you're over 18. The Izmir Genelev is a very well planned place with over 100 houses and perpendicular streets. Mostof these houses do have a shop-floor window in which the beauties display their assets.

The rule is to walk around all houses at least couple of times. Unlike Karakoy Genelev, the atmosphere do not smell semen. It's acceptable. WHat you need to do is to narrow down your options. And the reason to walk multiple times is because some of the beauties may be inside giving services to some other gentleman.

After you narrow down your options, you just walk in to one of these houses. The lady would immediately point to a room and quote a number. When I was there this winter the price was 20 YTL for a fuck.

You go inside the room, and start to wait. And don't be fooled. The woman is not to be expected immediately. She would stand in front of the window a bit longer to lure in more customers. The point is she would try to fill as many rooms as possible with customers.

Once she is happy about the number of filled customers, she would start paying a visit to each of these rooms. I remember from another time, that the lady would walk to multiple rooms, stay in each of these for 5-6 minutes and you would hear the flop-flop noises, and than she would come to your room. You would know for sure that someone else was just inside that vagina.

This winter I went to 2 different houses. The downside is only 20 YTL. I askled each of these ladies for a handjob rather than a full sex. Funnily enough they increased their asked prices. So the bottom line is it's a McDonalds. Even if you're asking something simple, if it's not on the menu, it's more expensive.

Well both of them were unpleasant experiences. But the thing is, I would go there again just for the fun of it.

That was my 2 cents...

But what were your opinions of the quality of the women (i.e what range are we talking?)...and the service?

Big Bro AJ
02-23-06, 11:54
ND already described the content and the quality of the service. I am %100 sure that nothing has changed since than.

You are insisted in to get information about the lowest section of the mongering food chain. Most of the customers are in low profile(workers, desperate young men and unemployeds). If you are still interested in 20 YTL mechanized sex, than help yourself.

We already warned you. But you still don’t get it.

Yusta Vansel
02-24-06, 13:43
According to a local newspaper, the workers in general houses sometimes make sex with 40 men in a day and take a bath only once a week. The price range varies between 20-40 YTL. The service time is maximum 10 minutes. The quality is very poor according to that local newspaper. But ıf you want to try these places, always use double condoms.

Neyzen Tevfik
02-24-06, 21:46
This guy is just stirring up.

However, I do not get it; what kind of satisfaction he gets by asking short, occasional questions about GENELEV, for the last year.

Did you notice that this (probably Greek) guy has been asking short questions ONLY about GENELEVS in this section and getting serious answers for such a long time?

Maybe he's having SOME kind of fun by observing that people are taking these questions seriously and trying to enlighten.. But he seems to ignore the answers and asks the same things again and again...

Weird... I don't get it... Did anyone analyze this ?

?

According to a local newspaper, the workers in general houses sometimes make sex with 40 men in a day and take a bath only once a week. The price range varies between 20-40 YTL. The service time is maximum 10 minutes. The quality is very poor according to that local newspaper. But ıf you want to try these places, always use double condoms.

Muratlale4
02-25-06, 10:24

However, I do not get it; what kind of satisfaction he gets by asking short, occasional questions about GENELEV, for the last year.

Did you notice that this (probably Greek) guy has been asking short questions ONLY about GENELEVS in this section and getting serious answers for such a long time?

Maybe he's having SOME kind of fun by observing that people are taking these questions seriously and trying to enlighten.. But he seems to ignore the answers and asks the same things again and again...

?
I thought about too, and I think that there couple of answers.
1.) He doen't get the answers
2.) He s waiting for the answer he wants
3.) He is trying to get his post rating up
4.) He has attention deficit disorder
5.) He loves filthy women or real scummy sex environments
etc., etc.

About him being greek, I dont know and really care about it.
My motto for the longest time was: 'There are no stupid questions, only stupid people asking weird questions'
But hey he isn't flaming, or weirding around

regards

Bear Foxtrot
02-25-06, 11:15

?

OK...let's set things straight. I'm not just stirring up, and by no means did I intend to offend anyone with my questions here. It just so happens that, from both a sexual as well as social standpoint, I find the gevelevs fascinating. Who wouldn't have many questions about them? Face it, from the normal Western perspective of experience, this isn't your typical massage parlour or red light district. Yes, I have been asking question and wanting information for a while; however, that is because I've (for some time) been planning a trip to Turkey for this July and I do want to be well-informed (meaning no problems, reasonable expectations, and no rip-offs) before visiting any genelev. I hope that people do take my questions seriously, as I ask them seriously. Furthermore, I do appreciate all the information that people give regarding this subject, but, in denfence of asking the "same questions," would anyone be willing to try an experience like this on the advice of just one person at one time? I think not, most people would want as much advice and information possible from all sources and dates, regardless of how recent. So, I have asked some of the same questions. I hope that this explanation has fully answered your questions. By the way, in response to the possible answers given by Muratlale4, the most accurate answer would be number 5 (i.e. that I love filthy women or real scummy sex environments).

Muratlale4
02-25-06, 11:37
Dear Alexios,
in summary I can only say that Genelevs are not a good place to experience sex. You will be mostlikely ripped of, and treated badly. Many of my friends lost their virginity at these Houses, and it was dissasterous. I went there myself too, not for my first time, and except for a single experience in Bursa it was horrible. I would lgladly excahnge those memories for a rootcanal treatment without any drugs.
Check out Aksaray, at least you will get sex for your money, and not a nightmare.

regards

Bear Foxtrot
02-26-06, 00:10
Dear Alexios,
in summary I can only say that Genelevs are not a good place to experience sex. You will be mostlikely ripped of, and treated badly. Many of my friends lost their virginity at these Houses, and it was dissasterous. I went there myself too, not for my first time, and except for a single experience in Bursa it was horrible. I would lgladly excahnge those memories for a rootcanal treatment without any drugs.
Check out Aksaray, at least you will get sex for your money, and not a nightmare.

regards

What is Aksaray?

Neyzen Tevfik
02-26-06, 09:16
PLEASE read the forum. Istanbul section is almost ALL about Aksaray. Actually, %90 of the TURKISH forum is about Aksaray.

I can't believe you're asking this question.

In fact, if you were HONEST about being informed; you would have learned EVEYTHING about being well equipped before coming to Turkey, from this forum.

Anyway, I don't wanna be flaming. I'll just go on ignoring this subject. Everyone has a right to ask whatever he wants. One who does not like it will not read it. That simple...

Carpe Diem

What is Aksaray?

Doctors
03-11-07, 04:23
If you still did not come to Turkey to try out a "genelev" (general house) I will be happy to give you some information.

Ladies in major city "Genelev"s differ from 99% 0-4(out of 10) 1% 4-6 and no more than 6 in beauty. Age range is like 99% over 20, 80% over 30. And You have the genuine option to find an 80 yo teethless grandma to fuck. Prices begin with 5 YTL goes up to 50. Women would do nothing then just fuck with the agreed price. The rooms are filthy and it is more like a certainity than a probability that you will contact with another guy's semen. These were basicly said to you on prior posts. But you said that may be it was your fantasy and we should respect that. And I do respect that.

Now another thing you must be a "Turkish Republic citizen" to enter a "genelev", becouse there is a police control point in the main enterence, and they look for ID's "T. See Nüfus Cüzdani". 3 ways to overcome this:

-Try to bribe the cop (which may result in your arrest, or be humiliated and be told to get the fuc* away by the cop, or be successful and get in)-odds are against you don't try this. Esspecialy incase you get arrested and deported I don't want to watch another "midnight express".

-Learn Turkish (actualy this is a must for number 1 and 3 too) get a false ID and try your luck. (I don't think It's worth the risque and the effort. But again it is your decision)

-The best way I could find is: meet a turkish girl, fall in love, purpose, get married and you will get turkish citizenship. But again you will lose your aim since you would already had fucked a turkish girl. Even if you don't touch your wife you would become a turkish guy, and would think the way we guys think, "I would not go to a genelev ever in my life if I am not broke till my underpants". So what is the point?

If you ask me. I think it is your dream and you should make it real. Go for it neighbour. Whichever way you chose I support you!

(no offense-just some humor)

Madan99
03-27-07, 16:06
Hi Guys,

I will be in Izmir in June and staying at Hilton. Will smoeone give me the address of Genelev and let me know how far it is from Hilton and how to go there. If I decided to go by cab what to tell the cab driver.

Thank you very much,

I highly appreciate the help

Sincerely,

MADAN

Entel Cuce
05-11-07, 21:05
Hi everyone,

Today I was at karakoy to buy some electronic stuff, but suddenly I felt very horny and decided to go to general house. I've gone there several times but never pick up a girl 'cause generally they are very old and fat. Today it was different there were some young and beatiful girls, I did not try them but I guess I'll go there tomorrow and give it a chance.

Entel Cuce
07-02-07, 16:38
Today, finally I've tried one the good looking girls, unfortunately sex was very poor. In fact I was not excepting a good one, I've just tried becuase of my curiosity. Entrance fee is 25 YTL, when you go to room (nearly clean, I tried not to touch anything.) you have to tip the girl. The tip is changing between 20 - 100 YTL. Girls don't do even BJ, unless you pay 50 YTL.

I picked a slim girl with long legs, 28 years old, nearly 1.70.

face 7/10,
body 8/10 (when we mve to the room it became 5/10)
sex 1/10 (worst sex, I have ever,)

Hi everyone,

Today I was at karakoy to buy some electronic stuff, but suddenly I felt very horny and decided to go to general house. I've gone there several times but never pick up a girl 'cause generally they are very old and fat. Today it was different there were some young and beatiful girls, I did not try them but I guess I'll go there tomorrow and give it a chance.

Member #3452
07-19-08, 23:16
İf you want to have sexual problems that go to genelev. I am always amazed how my dick becomes so small just seeing these ladies stepping into the room. Just to squeeze the semen off you. would not recomment to anyone. forget this subject and move to aksaray scene.

Nycto Phobia
07-29-08, 00:35
Genel ev is tottly wrong decision. Bad and old gilrs. Aw. Sux.

i offer you to go Aksaray Disco's Enterance : 30 YTL. Girls : for 2 hours 150 YTL.Hotel : 70 YTL. and you can choose whatever you like.. if you afraid of the go alone there. hire a guide and go to best place with they.

www.firecatzone.com/nl/index.html you can find city guides. there..

Vallah
07-30-08, 12:19
I went to karakoy. I usually don't go to such a place but i did this time as my other date didn't turn out. Anyways, this time it wasn't so bad. I went with same girl i took last time. She is actually quite cute with pretty face and nice body. 30 lira to the house and 50 to the girl. Nice blow job and she put extra effort into it this time since it was the second time I'd been with her. Her place is to the left after you enter, down and around the corner, first 'hotel' on the right.

Vallah
07-30-08, 12:20
Are there genelevs in the east, like in Van or Kars, or Diyarbakir. If so I've never heard of them.

Marder Turk
09-11-08, 08:20
As I know, in ankara general house there is 4 or 5 quite good and good quality young woman is working. 2 of them is can be even considered as high class. Blonde, nice body, good service.

I do not accept explanations from members that genelev is bad, and all the girls are ugly vs.

That is true in cities like mersin, adana. But in İzmir, Ankara and İstanbul good quality girls can be found.

The people who wrotes these are generaly has a sensitive stomach, an who gives too much importance to the ambience. If you get the same pleasure with less money it is fine for me.

In Istanbul and Ankara foreigners are probably not allowed to get in the houses but in small cities it is possible.

Especially I advise Ankara genelev, which has very good quality young 2 girls, where you can fuck them for 50-60 YTL, or 50$. One, clear shot.

Mrbrownstone
10-18-08, 12:55
I agree with Marder Turk. I guess Ankara Genelevi is the top notch of Turkish general houses where you can spend some time for good quickies with acceptable budgets. It is really good that you can enjoy a second lady after the first shot. But sadly missed : Bursa Genelevi

As I know, in ankara general house there is 4 or 5 quite good and good quality young woman is working. 2 of them is can be even considered as high class. Blonde, nice body, good service.

I do not accept explanations from members that genelev is bad, and all the girls are ugly vs.

That is true in cities like mersin, adana. But in İzmir, Ankara and İstanbul good quality girls can be found.

The people who wrotes these are generaly has a sensitive stomach, an who gives too much importance to the ambience. If you get the same pleasure with less money it is fine for me.

In Istanbul and Ankara foreigners are probably not allowed to get in the houses but in small cities it is possible.

Especially I advise Ankara genelev, which has very good quality young 2 girls, where you can fuck them for 50-60 YTL, or 50$. One, clear shot.

WonderfulLife
11-16-08, 00:29
The thing is as foreigner you dont wanna walk around those places too long and if there is a beautiful girl you know that she has been fucked by 20 men already unless you go there for breakfast.

I agree with Marder Turk. I guess Ankara Genelevi is the top notch of Turkish general houses where you can spend some time for good quickies with acceptable budgets. It is really good that you can enjoy a second lady after the first shot. But sadly missed : Bursa Genelevi

MichealStanely
05-11-09, 21:43
Bros,

Where is this genelev house in karakoy?

Can anybody tell me the directions and also us, foreigner allowed to go in there.

Any good general house in Istanbul?

Smartcat4
05-16-09, 09:14
Never, NEVER try those houses.. dude.

Your sexual phsciology will be effected if you try.

Read the forum's 2008 pages for a good info.

Emrefamous
05-20-09, 15:03
Bros,

Can anybody tell me the directions and also us, foreigner allowed to go in there.

Any good general house in Istanbul?Keep away from general houses.

Emrefamous
05-20-09, 15:14
Never, NEVER try those houses.. dude.

Your sexual phsciology will be effected if you try.

Read the forum's 2008 pages for a good info.You are rihgt please keep away from general houses guys.

Wever
05-21-09, 10:54
Yes in general you are right.
There are exceptions however. In the old days (8-10 years ago) I had very nice experiences in Bursa and Mersin. I understand that both do not exist anymore.
1,5 year ago I had a very satisfying experience in Izmir.
So it depends a bit where you go

Have fun
Wever

Panerai
05-21-09, 23:10
Bros,

Any good general house in Istanbul?Guys, general houses should be the last choices for everybody, even the massage parlors are better from them.

My First Time
08-22-09, 22:21
Are there any general houses that allow foreigners in? I am only interested in Turkish women for now. I know it sounds picky and no I am not Greek.

Iceberg27
01-17-10, 23:06
İf you want to have sexual problems that go to genelev. I am always amazed how my dick becomes so small just seeing these ladies stepping into the room. Just to squeeze the semen off you. would not recomment to anyone. forget this subject and move to aksaray scene.My friend i totally agree with my friends. Think about an overweight milf who sits her legs separated and there s a glass of tea between these legs on the ground, she smokes and calls you in an improper way.

Otoman
03-05-10, 12:37
"the rate is very cheap,about 15-20 euro for 15-20 minutes sex.there are ripoff womens they want extra money in the room, some of the brothels have nice young slim girls who offer good sex.but not easy to find them.

... address of brothels city by city:

ISTANBUL: zurafa sokak (street) karakoy province.close to the Taksim.there are about 40-50 womens,most of them mature.only 3-5 girls are good.

IZMIR: tepecik province ,behind the Basmane train station,near to the yenisehir police building.there are about 30 womens,but mostly mature.but better than Istanbul you can see nice 8-9 girls.

ANKARA: bentderesi province,near to ankara kalesi (castle) about 30 womens,better than Istanbul.about 10 nice girls whort to visit.

ESKİŞEHİR : while you are going to ankara from eskisehir it is on the 5 km of the main road.kanlipinar province.about 15 womens

KASTAMONU : Camlık province ,you can go by taxi.

EDİRNE : it is near to the sarayonu very close to the city center.about 20 womens

ÇORLU : while going to tekirdag from Corlu it is on the 2 km on the main road.close to the oil factory.about 15 womens

MANISA : take number 4 minibus at the city center,get out at the last stop.about 20 womens

AYDIN : it is located in the Astim province .you can get miniibus to the Astim from Autobus station(in Turkish otogar) get out at last stop.

CORUM : while going to samsun from Corum on 4'th km you will see green building near to the mosque .

AFYON : near to the train station about 500 m. you will se pink building.

KONYA : it is in the aksehir town. near to the Auto industry (oto sanayi)

ÇANKIRI : before come to cankiri city about 2 km, you wil see pink building near to the main road.

DENIZLI : it is near the organized industry (organize sanayi ),
take minubus to the organized indutry get out at the last stop.

ANTALYA : before the Varsak bridge about 1 km.it is sutculer province.

KARS : while going to Digor town it is near to the TOKI buildings

ERZURUM : Yıldız Kent , near to the Palandoken
it is known bogaz mevkii

ADANA :barkal province. take the barkal-sosyalevler minibus.get out from minibus at the last stop.

VAN : on the ozalp road

ADIYAMAN : across to the Autobus sations (in Turkish otogar)

DIYARBAKIR : while going to Mardin city from diyarbakir it is located on the road about 1-2 km ahead,you will see pink building .

P.S. Maybe some of the address out of date.maybe some of its address changed.please consider that 1-2 of of the adress may not be up to date information."

Boater Boy
03-05-10, 18:07
"the rate is very cheap,about 15-20 euro for 15-20 minutes sex.there are ripoff womens they want extra money in the room, some of the brothels have nice young slim girls who offer good sex.but not easy to find them.

... address of brothels city by city:

ISTANBUL: zurafa sokak (street) karakoy province.close to the Taksim.there are about 40-50 womens,most of them mature.only 3-5 girls are good.

IZMIR: tepecik province ,behind the Basmane train station,near to the yenisehir police building.there are about 30 womens,but mostly mature.but better than Istanbul you can see nice 8-9 girls.

ANKARA: bentderesi province,near to ankara kalesi (castle) about 30 womens,better than Istanbul.about 10 nice girls whort to visit.

ESKİŞEHİR : while you are going to ankara from eskisehir it is on the 5 km of the main road.kanlipinar province.about 15 womens

KASTAMONU : Camlık province ,you can go by taxi.

EDİRNE : it is near to the sarayonu very close to the city center.about 20 womens

ÇORLU : while going to tekirdag from Corlu it is on the 2 km on the main road.close to the oil factory.about 15 womens

MANISA : take number 4 minibus at the city center,get out at the last stop.about 20 womens

AYDIN : it is located in the Astim province .you can get miniibus to the Astim from Autobus station(in Turkish otogar) get out at last stop.

CORUM : while going to samsun from Corum on 4'th km you will see green building near to the mosque .

AFYON : near to the train station about 500 m. you will se pink building.

KONYA : it is in the aksehir town. near to the Auto industry (oto sanayi)

ÇANKIRI : before come to cankiri city about 2 km, you wil see pink building near to the main road.

DENIZLI : it is near the organized industry (organize sanayi ),
take minubus to the organized indutry get out at the last stop.

ANTALYA : before the Varsak bridge about 1 km.it is sutculer province.

KARS : while going to Digor town it is near to the TOKI buildings

ERZURUM : Yıldız Kent , near to the Palandoken
it is known bogaz mevkii

ADANA :barkal province. take the barkal-sosyalevler minibus.get out from minibus at the last stop.

VAN : on the ozalp road

ADIYAMAN : across to the Autobus sations (in Turkish otogar)

DIYARBAKIR : while going to Mardin city from diyarbakir it is located on the road about 1-2 km ahead,you will see pink building .

P.S. Maybe some of the address out of date.maybe some of its address changed.please consider that 1-2 of of the adress may not be up to date information."Hi Otoman,

Thanks for a great list I never realised that so many cities had these.

I seem to remember that some time ago I went to the Istanbul Genel Ev with a friend and there was an ID check at the entrance to ensure that only locals with valid ID got in. Is this still the case do you know?

Cheers,

BB

Otoman
03-06-10, 14:42
Hi Otoman,

Thanks for a great list I never realised that so many cities had these.

I seem to remember that some time ago I went to the Istanbul Genel Ev with a friend and there was an ID check at the entrance to ensure that only locals with valid ID got in. Is this still the case do you know?

Cheers,

BB

Yes, that's true.

GeneLevFucker
11-30-12, 23:11
If you are in for raw sex, Genelev are the right place. I have been in Antalya (now closed) , Izmir and Istanbul and I really got what I was looking for. As I have a resident permit in Turkey, I have no problems with passing the security guards.

I was in daytime in Antalya and it was not more than around 15 girls working. I went around and asked if somebody would take it without condom and in the ass. Some said no, some laughed and when at last one 40 year old with big boobs but not fat said 'ok', there was a lot of comments and jokes ('do you want it in your ass', they laughed). I paid TL 40 to the manager for half an hour.

As the traffic was low, she came to the room after a short while, I guess she just cleaned her asshole first. Her boobs was just fantastic (and she was very proud of them) , big naturals but not hanging. She did not mention a price, but when I gave her TL 50, she reached out her hand for more and with finger language I asked if I could her slap her breasts and ****. She said of course and I gave her TL 50 more.

First I let her suck my cock for some minutes, but then I ordered her to sit on the bed with her hands on her back and started slapping the wonderful tits and her ****. She smiled all the time even if I was hitting her pretty hard. Then I told her to kneel with her ass up and started fucking her asshole pretty hard. I think she have put in some oil. I was not able to come so I went down and started wanking. I tried to get her to suck it ass-to-mouth, but she refused. Instead she put her **** up to my face and wanked herself as I made it myself. She got the shot on her **** and she used her finger to spread the seemen on her lips. I was very satisfied, total price TL 140 (US $ 80, EUR 60, £ 50).

In Istanbul I was at the two Genelevs in Karaköwhy. Lot to choose among, beautiful, fat, old, disgusting and so on. The only category I missed was the young and slim ones. I used lot of time looking around but decided to go for a smiling and singing 30 year old with a nice figure. I pointed with a finger to her ass and she nodded smiling. I paid TL 90 to the manager for one hour and the same here: Low traffic so she came to the room aftwr a few minutes. She took the TL 50 I gave her and started with turning her ass to me while she spread it and showed it to me. Her breasts was fantastic, but I could feel that she was not so comfortable with my touching so I decided not to slap her. While she was sucking – deep troath – she started fumbling with a condom and when I said no, she said 'no problem' and threw it away. Her **** was almost dry in the beginning, but she got wet after a while. I have been drinking a lot that day so I should have known better than fucking her **** first. After a while I therefore commanded her to suck it up and she did as good as she could. Then she showed me her asshole again, putted a finger in it and said that she wanted TL 50 more. I paid and started to work it in. But at that time my cock was not so very stiff anymore (drunk and 61 years old &61514, so I had big problems with getting it in. She then used three fingers to widen the asshole and I was able to enter. After a short while she got the shot deep in her ass – smiling. Afterwards she gave me a very good, wet mouth kiss. Fantastic! Total price TL 190 (US$ 105, EURO 80, £ 65).

So if you are in to the filthy, wants it without condom, wants assfucking and even want to do some slapping, the Genelevs are the right place!

Andy76
07-06-13, 09:19
Is there anyone who know some place to meet girls in Side?

Thanks

Boater Boy
10-11-13, 14:33
Hi all,

Previously I have been to a genel ev in Kadikoy. However in an earlier post GenLevFucker says he has been to two. Does anyone have any idea about the address of the second one.

I was there about 15 years ago and remember that there was a selection, however all a bit on the low side for quality. However is you just wanted (needed) to get rid of a load then it was a reasonable option.

I plan to go back in a few weeks so I will let you know how it is.

Cheers,

Boater Boy

ButtLover
07-28-14, 15:54
Hi!

I have heard that its very difficult for other than Turish men to visit low end places like karakoy in Istanbul.

In other forums like wikisex it says that you can give the police some money at the entrance and he let you come in.

I know its very chep and filthy! Thats why I like it, so spare me comments about this.

Is there any forummember (who are not Turkish) who has visited this area?

Thanks.

BL.

Boater Boy
10-17-14, 14:47
Hi!

I have heard that its very difficult for other than Turish men to visit low end places like karakoy in Istanbul.

In other forums like wikisex it says that you can give the police some money at the entrance and he let you come in.

I know its very chep and filthy! Thats why I like it, so spare me comments about this.

Is there any forummember (who are not Turkish) who has visited this area?

Thanks.

BL.Hi,

Went to both of them yesterday. The second one is located down the hill from the one nearest Taksim, in a side street opposite TEB bank.

Reasonable selection of ladies. No 10's, but a couple of 7's. Room price 45 or 50 TL for a visit. Not sure if there is any time limit, good news is that these prices are clearly writtten and on view before you enter.

Places are now a lot cleaner than they were years ago and the ladies are generally nicer.

Security at the entrance is not Police but private security.

I heard a price of 50 TL mentioned for the lady. So could be good value.

BB.

ButtLover
05-29-15, 15:05
Hi.

I visited one of the areas with "general houses" at Kadem street. As I was not Turkish, I had to pay 50 TL to the guard at the entrance. You will find the best girls to the right at the end of the street.

You have to pay 100 TL in advance to a man sitting at a desk at the first floor. Then you'll be directed to a free room. After a while there's a knock on the door and the girl come in. She was rather good, but the bed was very narrow which complicated the sex.

I just recommend this place if you want a quick release.

BL.

Boater Boy
11-20-15, 12:57
Hi,

As ButtLover said in his previous report this is a quick release place.

I was there a few days ago needing a quick and cheap session. Lady was in the area shown on Buttlovers map.

Nice lady with decent boobs. Total damage was 100 TL. Unfortunatley no anal but good value. What I like about this place is that you know what you want, ladies know what you want.

And there is no mis-understanding.

I left a happy bunny.

BB.

Hungph
02-04-16, 08:23
Hi.

I visited one of the areas with "general houses" at Kadem street. As I was not Turkish, I had to pay 50 TL to the guard at the entrance. You will find the best girls to the right at the end of the street.

You have to pay 100 TL in advance to a man sitting at a desk at the first floor. Then you'll be directed to a free room. After a while there's a knock on the door and the girl come in. She was rather good, but the bed was very narrow which complicated the sex.

I just recommend this place if you want a quick release.

BL.Are the girls old? Do they do anal?

Boater Boy
02-10-16, 12:41
Are the girls old? Do they do anal?Hi,

There are a variety of girls there. A lot in the thirties age range.

Anal is available but not from all the girls.

BB.