PDA

View Full Version : General Info

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9

Doctor_Skank
01-23-09, 15:02
I've always focused on Black Russians until I discovered ABC (Amaretto, Baileys, Cognac) in Tashkent.

A different kind of drink, equally strong and delectable, yet smoother. Dyevs love it. A lot.

:)Will give it a go.

Pure alcohol cocktails devs like = win

Thanks!

Worldbank
01-23-09, 21:12
Totally true. One of my friends is the son of an ex-communist turned into rich capitalist. He's a real Soviet capitalist. He spends more on girls than I make money.

But are you in investment banking? Or financial services? It's crappy. But if your gonna work in credit risk management there are good jobs to pick! Not the greedy M&A bonusses but okay.

Worldbank
01-24-09, 22:11
He guys,

SI was looking around on the internet with regard to racism in Ukrain (since we are foreigners coming to F* their women). I founf loads of websites with stories of racist attacks.

And now I wonder; how dangerous is Ukrain for foreigners?

AColonizer
01-25-09, 15:29
I often don't understand your English because that is very complicated but I often have fun with your posts, in spite of your flaming comments against me.

About the job matter, I saw real pimps have much more satisfaction than regular workers because they have much less problem with money and girls. And I saw, with my eyes, how much girls love their pimps. The violent pimp is usually a myth. A lot of "good" husbands are much more violent of pimps.

Probably being a pimp is a work guarantee.

Gave me squat, just to make room for the owner's son.

They got away with it clean, because I'm not in a "protected" group, according to the fucking DOL.

I'm not black, asian, or hispanic, not a woman, not an immigrant, and under 55 years old.

So all they have to do is say, "Get out!"

That's not even the bad news. I found a new job, but the VP that hired me last summer, was FIRED by the company, on THANKSGIVING DAY, no less, and now my new FWC boss is the queen of mean, and naturally, she can sniff out a monger like me a mile away, and by next Monday, the odds are very high, she will bring in her own ringer to take my place.

Stay tuned. If I disappear next week, you will know that I have been unceremoniusly given the axe, and given up the fight. I won't care about this fucking board or anything else anymore. So long you bastards.

Ash1001
01-25-09, 17:10
... It's crappy ...

You're telling me. Here in London, AKA Reykjavik-on-the-Thames, our 'part' nationalised banks are sacking at such a rate that they've reverted to statutory redundancy pay (1 week's pay for every year of service) to save as much as they can.

As one of the IT contractor guys I've seen my rate cut by about 30%. We are now cheaper, on a total cost basis, than the Indians that used to get all the outsourced work.

Apparently teaching has become the new investment banking as sacked former hotshots decide they want to 'give something back' (or rather, do something that gets them out of the house rather than face the furious, nagging, soon-to-be-ex toxic wife).

Qjump
01-25-09, 18:22
You're telling me. Here in London, AKA Reykjavik-on-the-Thames, our 'part' nationalised banks are sacking at such a rate that they've reverted to statutory redundancy pay (1 week's pay for every year of service) to save as much as they can.

As one of the IT contractor guys I've seen my rate cut by about 30%. We are now cheaper, on a total cost basis, than the Indians that used to get all the outsourced work.

Apparently teaching has become the new investment banking as sacked former hotshots decide they want to 'give something back' (or rather, do something that gets them out of the house rather than face the furious, nagging, soon-to-be-ex toxic wife).

Its those "hot shots" who made the mess in the first place :)
Teach what ? how to legally steal? or I am still convinced in many cases just plain steal?

Ash1001
01-26-09, 01:49
I don't know but if they get a job in some rough inner city school where the pupils have been known to stab their teachers, justice will be served..

Ash1001
01-29-09, 15:32
I'm planning on spending an extended period of time (possibly as much as a year) in Kiev from the beginning of March. I feel I owe it to myself; now that London is no longer a place to make money, I think I'll tear myself away from the ugly women and try something new.

How will I finance this? Well, I'll be renting out my London flat and also teaching a bit of angliski yazik. All monies earned will be converted directly into beer at the Arena bar at current USD/PVO exchange rates :)

Both of which should hopefully make it unnecessary to dip into any of my investments..

So, down to costs. I'm after a nice-ish, central-ish one bedroom apartment. It doesn't have to be large, but I do want 2 separate rooms rather than a studio. What would we be looking at cost wise for a long term let? Will 'krisis' be my friend?

Nolies
01-29-09, 23:38
Get ready for 1000-3000 USD a month. Crisis or not. The crisis mentality is NOT(unfortunately) taking hold in Ukraine.

They are clinging to the good, prosperous times mentality and refuse to let go of it! They say that this crisis is not so bad and will last only a few short months and then pass and all will be back to "normal".

So, lets hold on tight and keep prices like they were (very high). Is the prevailing mentality.

Landlords, prostitutes, freebies, businesses refuse to lower prices even an inch!

Moliere
01-30-09, 00:21
So, down to costs. I'm after a nice-ish, central-ish one bedroom apartment. It doesn't have to be large, but I do want 2 separate rooms rather than a studio. What would we be looking at cost wise for a long term let? Will 'krisis' be my friend?

Let me preface my response with a prediction: as with every other financial question on this forum, you will get a range of opinions. On one end, a fellow will tell you that if you want an indoor flush toilet , then a one room will cost your $3,000 US per month half a mile from the Lisova metro. At the other end, a guy will tell you that if you have "any game at all" you should get the dev's to pay for your flat, preferably on Kreshchatik, and that it will have a jacuzzi, a sauna and a flat screen TV the size of billboard.

My experience is somewhere in between. I now pay $1,350 per month for a very, very nice place that fits your exact size description, but which I rented in September at the absolute peak of pricing. This morning I got an assessment from a good friend who is a successful residential real estate broker, telling me I should be able to get the same apartment now for $900 because the market has grown very weak indeed.

Ash1001
01-30-09, 11:47
Thanks Guys. Somewhere around $1000 per month would be perfect for me.

Moliere, can you give me some contact details for the guy who sorted you out with your current place?

Thanks vm.

Lust 7
01-30-09, 19:09
How will I finance this? Well, I'll be renting out my London flat and also teaching a bit of angliski yazik. All monies earned will be converted directly into beer at the Arena bar at current USD/PVO exchange rates :)

Both of which should hopefully make it unnecessary to dip into any of my investments.A penny saved is a penny earned so it is good 1000 USD is your budget for a flat, but put in utilities and food etc, lets say you spend 500 USD and 500 USD for the latter and the former, for a total cost of 2000 USD a month. Great. My question is how much can you make teaching English? I think only about 20 dollars an hour? I do not know. Lets say 20 dollars an hour and this means you will work 25 hours a week teaching, which IMO is a lot. Its not like an "office space" job where you at a desk and have a laptop kind of working on excel spreadsheets or csv uploads while you toggle the local news. When your teaching you need to be prepared and your on stage. 25 hours a week will leave you very tired, I would think.

My question anyone know realistically how much teachers make in Kiev?

Devhunter
01-31-09, 03:49
Hi,

I need some advice please. Does anyone know apartments, which I can rent just for a few hours to fuck a freebie. She has to be always back home in the evening to cook diner for her sugar daddy.

I will need it quite frequently (I hope). I got a nice studio in centre recently for 70 USD for only one day (24h)(down from 100 USD as per internet offer). However, since I can spend the night free of charge in the little shared flat of one of my other freebies, I do not want to fork out 70 USD for only 4 hours at the max.

Of course the studio does not need to have TV or internet, just a nice queen size bed, a Euro remont bathroom, a small kitchenette with kettle fridge and microwave and independent heating in the winter.

In Japan they have so called "Love hotels" mainly for the locals, who tend to live in rabbit kennels, even though they have a decent salary. Such type of hotel / apartment would fit my bill nicely.

Qjump
01-31-09, 08:26
A penny saved is a penny earned so it is good 1000 USD is your budget for a flat, but put in utilities and food etc, lets say you spend 500 USD and 500 USD for the latter and the former, for a total cost of 2000 USD a month. Great. My question is how much can you make teaching English? I think only about 20 dollars an hour? I do not know. Lets say 20 dollars an hour and this means you will work 25 hours a week teaching, which IMO is a lot. Its not like an "office space" job where you at a desk and have a laptop kind of working on excel spreadsheets or csv uploads while you toggle the local news. When your teaching you need to be prepared and your on stage. 25 hours a week will leave you very tired, I would think.

My question anyone know realistically how much teachers make in Kiev?

$1000 for utilities and food?
I think is a over statement, I would say as a single guy living alone, on single guy style food $350 per month, and untilities about $150 so even over another $100 max $600 per month.
In my opinion.

Moliere
01-31-09, 09:13
Thanks Guys. Somewhere around $1000 per month would be perfect for me.

Moliere, can you give me some contact details for the guy who sorted you out with your current place?

Thanks vm.

Ash / vm

I'm meeting with the guy today on some other matters. He's starting his own company in residential sales (not brokering) and he is advising me as a favor. I will let you know if he wants to do it for someone else. His fee is usually a half month's rent.

Lust 7
01-31-09, 14:33
$1000 for utilities and food?

i think is a over statement, i would say as a single guy living alone, on single guy style food $350 per month, and utilities about $150 so even over another $100 max $600 per month.

in my opinion.you are 100% correct. however, i guess i was using creative accounting and lumping other small expenses into the food and utilities side of the debit and credit equation. i can not eat at the local discount hyper market. i want quality fresh food all year around you will have to pay for this. and a gym membership etc. high speed internet of course and a warm flat with some foreign tv stations. women do not go for couch potatoes living on cheap food. but your numbers are maybe more realistic.

but what about the income side? anyone know about this?

Devhunter
01-31-09, 15:19
Hi,

I need some advice please. Does anyone know of an apartment/studio, which I can rent just for a few hours to fuck one of my freebies. She has to be always back home in the evening to cook diner for her sugar daddy.

I will need it quite frequently ( I hope). I got a nice studio in centre recently for 70 USD for only one day (down from 100 USD as per internet offer). However, since I can spend the night free of charge in the little shared flat of one of my other freebies, I do not want to fork out 70 USD for only 4 hours at the max.

Of course the studio does not need to have TV or internet, just a nice queen size bed, a Euro remont bathroom, a small kitchenette with kettle fridge and microwave and independent heating in the winter.

Street Sleuth
01-31-09, 18:17
At the other end, a guy will tell you that if you have "any game at all" you should get the dev's to pay for your flat, preferably on Kreshchatik, and that it will have a jacuzzi, a sauna and a flat screen TV the size of billboard.Laughed hard at that one!

My 2 cents:

Rent: Ukrainians definitely stubborn. I can empathise with that. And they continue to be unrealistic in their expectations for a quick end to the economic malaise. However stubborn they are, supply of empty apartments is definitely up. You'll need to put your negotiating skills to work, but some landlord will be desperate enough and bite at a more reasonable rent level.

Food: Could be all over the board. If you eat out a lot, you could easily spend way more than $500/month. If you constantly have a girl in tow, your expenditure will either treble (they tend to order the more expensive items on the menu), or, if you have any game at all, you'll eat for free, as the devs will pay for your meals.

Utilities: 1 BR. Electric. $50/month, water. $10/month, gas. N/A (no longer available).

LifeSavour
01-31-09, 21:01
Ok, I have taught (well it's not teaching) it is more just conversation, correcting, pronunciation, telling 'babushka' jokes.

Worked with over 6 schools, most are 'junk'.

Now I just work with one. They give me 4, 000 uah flat allowance.

2, 000 uah salary (if I have 13 lessons then I start getting 150 uah per)

Cool deal. 10 students and 9 are gals!

But you must remember, I am GOOD. And this is the 1st school that has given flat $$$.

I usually only have 6-8, 2 hour lessons a week.

If I add it all up, it comes to about $1, 200 usd a month.

Ash1001
02-01-09, 12:28
Thanks guys. It's always fun to get a good "cost of living" conversation going.

My main income source will be renting out my London apartment. This should get me £250-£300 per week, and I'll expect this to cover my rent and utilities and the basic foodstuffs that you eat at home.

Anything else I earn (from teaching) will be for the fun things. But to be honest 2-3 hours a day is all I really want to do.

Regarding lifestyle, you don't have to eat hypermarket sausages to save money. When you're on your own you can eat very cheaply and fillingly at Puzata Xhata. And I once dated a cute young girl who told me it's the only place she likes to eat (how sweet).

As for expensive restaurants like Decadence, Fellini etc, well, I'll take a girl there for our 1 year anniversary but not under any other circumstances! And A-B-S-O-L-U-T-E-L-Y no shopping trips! :)

And I will keep p4p to a minimum, following the example of other long term Kiev residents who make it a point to stick to freebies.

Ash1001
02-01-09, 12:54
If I add it all up, it comes to about $1, 200 usd a month

Which seems to work out at around $20 per hour.

Hecker
02-01-09, 18:00

My main income source will be renting out my London apartment. This should get me £250-£300 per week, and I'll expect this to cover my rent and utilities and the basic foodstuffs that you eat at home.

Anything else I earn (from teaching) will be for the fun things. But to be honest 2-3 hours a day is all I really want to do.

Regarding lifestyle, you don't have to eat hypermarket sausages to save money. When you're on your own you can eat very cheaply and fillingly at Puzata Xhata. And I once dated a cute young girl who told me it's the only place she likes to eat (how sweet).

As for expensive restaurants like Decadence, Fellini etc, well, I'll take a girl there for our 1 year anniversary but not under any other circumstances! And A-B-S-O-L-U-T-E-L-Y no shopping trips! :)

And I will keep p4p to a minimum, following the example of other long term Kiev residents who make it a point to stick to freebies.I would not even consider to stay in Kiev with an income less than 3000 euro per month.Anything lower puts you in the cheap category.I mean you have to spend minimum 100-200 euro per day to have a high life with lots of dates,freebies and some p4p.

For a budget 1500-2000 euro per month province is much better.

Anyway it depends on lifestyle and expectations.

Ash1001
02-02-09, 01:37
Anything lower puts you in the cheap categoryThat's fine by me. I can get the most beautiful women on earth right here in London by spending the required amount of money. That's not the point - I'm not going to Ukraine long term to blow my wad (financially speaking) on expensive *****s or professional daters. It's the value deals I'm looking for. There are some gems around but you must put the time and effort into looking for them.

Particularly in the current economic climate getting a half decent (7+), youngish (under 25) girl shouldn't take more than a total dating expenditure of $50. At the outside.

If it does - well, maybe she doesn't LIKE you all that much? :)

Bez Bezarra
02-02-09, 02:39
I teach with school, just one.

They give me 4000 uah flat allowance. 2000 uah salary.

I only have 8, 2 hour lessons a week.

It comes to about $1,200 usd a month.Sorry its me again, hassling and harrassing you, for no good reason, other than I have nothing else to do, and I'm still disappointed we didn't meet up for a beer. I know, I need to get over myself!

16 hours a week? That's a part time job.

6000 grivnas is $774, not $1200.

Per hour, that equates to a salary of $11 per hour.

16 hours a week comes out to 69 hours a month.

$774 per month equals $25 a day.

I don't know about you, but anyone that wants to survive on $25 a day in Kiev, AND be a monger, is seriously underfunding the hobby.

$774 is usually what I spend in 2 days, not a month!

Ash1001
02-02-09, 03:31
.. $25 a day in Kiev .. Once you've sorted out your utilities and rent, the $25 per day on top should be perfect for freebie dating. If you're spending more than that they become expensive freebies.

LifeSavour
02-02-09, 05:50
The 2000 uah salary (as I tried to state) just guarantees me that amount of $ each month.

About 13 lessons. When I go over that threshold I get more $$. A usual month is about 23 to 26, 1. 5 to 2 hour lessons.

So my figures are ok!

Again I state, this is not work! It is a great way to meet English speaking gals!

It Travel
02-03-09, 09:55
Just red on the newspaper that a shop assistant in Poltava came to Italy (working in a night club for 3.000 € a month, and probably doing more sucking cocks!) on ground she earned too little in the cloth shop she was.

Never been in Poltava, but she said on the newspaper she was earning 600 €/month as shop assistant. Do you really believe we can trust her? 600 € ??? in Poltava???

This is a sample how unfair these girls are. If she was earning 600 € a month it was because she was doing a lot of job under the directors desk! :D

IT

It Travel
02-03-09, 10:02

And I will keep p4p to a minimum, following the example of other long term Kiev residents who make it a point to stick to freebies.

Sorry but I agree completely with Hecker and the other Seniors here. By the way a skilled English teacher (often Russian) who generally speaks English far better than a British (noth those from Oxford of course) with no regional accent is now going from 10 to 20 USD/hour, and they strive to work 4/5 hours. An authorized legal translator, making official and assevered translation of commercial contracts (a sensitive itiem) do not get much more, may be 20-25 € (but he/she carry a numbered stamp from the governement)....

And for having real fun in Kiev (apart house etc) you need at least 3.000 USD month, if you have 5.000 it's far better ;)

IT

Prosal
02-03-09, 10:19
I personally wouldn't live anywhere in the world with less than us$3000/month. And that is in a "small" town. In a big city like Kiev, Rio or Jakarta it would be much more.

Living like a middle-class local sucks ass. For me the whole idea of moving abroad for one year without working is to live the "rock star" experience once in my life.

Yet as usual, to each its own.

LifeSavour
02-03-09, 13:00
Just read ...... she said in the newspaper she was earning 600 €/month as shop assistant. Do you really believe we can trust her? ....

ITNope! I've been in Poltalva several times. NO Way!

Bez Bezarra
02-03-09, 13:28
Living like a middle-class local sucks ass.

For me the whole idea of moving abroad for one year without working is to live the "rock star" experience once in my life.

Yet, to each its own.

See, what you call it, is living the life, BY CHOICE.

Not everyone has that luxury OR FREEDOM.

Some mongers, are actually NOT living the expat "lifestyle" by choice, some are 'on the run', and can NOT go home when the party's over. So you wouldn't necessarily call that 'an experience', or say that they have the 'choice' to not work for a year.

As has been said too many times, the real differences here on the board, and all over the ISG, is that ther are travelers, AND expats, and mongering philosophies and techniques and styles, are just NOT interchangeable between the two groups.

Duh.

Ash1001
02-03-09, 14:28
..try getting girls for free, which is what rock stars actually do :)

as i said, you can spend extraordinary amounts of cash in kiev (much more than in your home city) if you focus on expensive girls. in reality they are no different from the down to earth girls in quality and sexiness.

ask irish lad and qjump (who both live in ukraine) how much they spend on women in total. it's nothing in the region of $5000 per month, which, let's face it, is 5 times the monthly rent of a decent kiev apartment.

it travel - yes, russians who speak english do often have word perfect grammar and syntax but they lack any real knowledge of idiomatic speech. that's where we british/american/australian guys come in.

.. living like a middle-class local sucks ..
on the contrary it can be a lot of fun. living like a *poor* local, now that would be painful. but why do you need to flash your cash to have fun? try getting girls for a reasonable amount of $.

Hecker
02-03-09, 15:09
I personally wouldn't live anywhere in the world with less than us$3000/month. And that is in a "small" town. In a big city like Kiev, Rio or Jakarta it would be much more.

Living like a middle-class local sucks ass. For me the whole idea of moving abroad for one year without working is to live the "rock star" experience once in my life.

Yet as usual, to each its own.Exactly. Furthermore there exists no countable middle class in Ukraine, only a small sized one, so the commodities and prices are not adjusted to middle class budget and you feel that instantly.

For example if you have a budget of 3000 euro, you can either spend it in a week in Kiev and have the life or a rock star with 4-5 dates per day plus 1-2 p4p per day or spend it in a month and have just a comfortable life.

Some people would prefer the first and some the second.

Qjump
02-03-09, 19:02
If I can add my 2 cents
Living like a local chasing girls costs far less, as the glam factor and how good looking the girls are wears off, so you stop paying so much on dates, and take a stance of take it or leave it.
Last week when I have a week of pure debauchery, going where I wanted, out for lunch and dinner and supper and breakfast, drinking like a fish, doing the banyas during the day and chasing all night, I spent no more than $1200 total. And that was a full on rock star life (excluding the Columbian marching powder, as I just can't get it here)
But living here as I do could I do it week in week out?
No chance, a blow out from time to time is super, I get my blow outs about three times a year, and that's enough ;)
The rest of the time I can't spend more than $1500 a month. including fuel and dinners out.

Prosal
02-05-09, 22:15
Nice map of Ukraine to work on.

:)

AColonizer
02-06-09, 11:57
Yes, I want that, me too, but possible in thong? Where to buy?

Bez Bezarra
02-06-09, 13:33
Nice map to wank on.

About 50 km south of Nikolaev, is the exact coordinates that I would like to work on some very intense insemination.

Doctor_Skank
02-06-09, 18:19

:)Haha... epic!

Irish Lad
02-07-09, 10:52

Hello Ash et Al,

$1,000 per month for a decent apartment in the centre is now very realistic. Rents have fallen 30%-35% since September and despite NoLies comment, landlords have had to accept this, albeit with a 3 month realization period due to the Ukrainian stubborn mentality. Even the ******* taxis are waking up and smelling the coffee.

Monthly living expenses are dictated by your own lifestyle of course but $2,000 per month to spend excluding rent etc leaves things a little tight, although being resident changes the mongering rules vastly. If the girl you're chasing doesn't put out on Thursday, no worries, she or someone else will put out on Friday

Taking a date out can cost anywhere from $20 for coffee etc to $50 for bowling (works well for Katya and myself) to $300 for a blast of an evening. It all depends on what YOU feel like doing.

Also, girls see you in a different light to the short termers and it soon becomes obvious which girls are just the "cocktail chasers" and which genuinely enjoy your company. What you spend on them doesn't matter then however, "how you spend" is always important. Never appear stingy!!! Try to get a balance. I read here a very observant comment that successful men don't concern themselves with whether it's $20 or $200.....they came out to have fun, and fun they will have.

Katya and I spend about $400 per month on other girls and get 5/6 results per month, broken down to 3 new results and 3 regulars. None of them expect Decadence or similar which is good as I despise that place. Most like bowling)))) Indeed we invited a new victim to join us in Arena last night but she preferred to meet for coffee today as she couldn't afford to eat in Arena.

With regards to teaching salaries, they are also expected to fall so factor that in to your calculations. They may not fall but just in case.

Reiner Otto
02-07-09, 22:54
About 50 km south of Nikolaev, is the exact coordinates ....
Hope, you are good in swimming :-)

Greetings from "Limany"

Gergiev
02-08-09, 01:01
About 50 km south of Nikolaev, is the exact coordinates that I would like to work on some very intense insemination.

Oh Bez, you've outdone yourself this time ;-)

Ash1001
02-08-09, 15:41
Thanks for the insight IL.

Just out of interest - why does it cost $50 to go bowling? Is this some kind of prestige activity in Ukraine?

Street Sleuth
02-08-09, 18:27

Just out of interest - why does it cost $50 to go bowling? Is this some kind of prestige activity in Ukraine?

For Russians and Ukrainians, bowling is indeed prestigious. The bowling allies are all new (when's the last time a bowling alley was built in the US? 1942?), it is relatively expensive, and virtually ALL the girls want to go.

If you live extensively in EE, and manage to avoid ever going bowling, you're doing well. I've been suckered into going at least 3 or 4 times.

Doctor_Skank
02-08-09, 18:33

Just out of interest - why does it cost $50 to go bowling? Is this some kind of prestige activity in Ukraine?Never been bowling in EE?!

It's a drink-up and provides excellent groping opportunities. Besides, girls are constantly bending over in front of you.

Ash1001
02-09-09, 00:22
That's really bizarre. Of all the 20ish girls I've dated not one has expressed the remotest interest in going bowling.

Just as well - I'd only embarrass myself ;)

Nolies
02-09-09, 00:32
50 Dollars to go throw a ball around? OOOPS. I must be in the Monte Carlo section not the Ukraine. Biggest rip- off I have heard about!

LifeSavour
02-09-09, 04:33
Hello Ash et Al,

ps IL who ia " Al " ? Paul Simon?

With regards to teaching salaries, they are also expected to fall so factor that in to your calculations. They may not fall but just in case.I was too concerned. But my school constantly turns away students as they do not have enough UKR 'quality' teachers. And as I am the only USA teacher - I am SAFE!

Qjump
02-09-09, 07:40
For Russians and Ukrainians, bowling is indeed prestigious. The bowling allies are all new (when's the last time a bowling alley was built in the US? 1942?), it is relatively expensive, and virtually ALL the girls want to go.

If you live extensively in EE, and manage to avoid ever going bowling, you're doing well. I've been suckered into going at least 3 or 4 times.Six years coming here and 2 year nearly full time living here, and not once have I been. Its really easy. I am paying and sorry no I don't want to go, if she wants to pay of course we can go.

LifeSavour
02-09-09, 11:26
But I've only gone twice! And it was with gals I really 'liked', for more than SEX!

What ever 'trips' your trigger.

Qjump, lets meet for a 'libation'!!

Doctor_Skank
02-09-09, 12:16
50 Dollars to go throw a ball around? OOOPS. I must be in the Monte Carlo section not the Ukraine. Biggest rip- off I have heard about!$50 for bowling + booze + lots of face time + fun. It's a cheap date. Better than an effin' sushi bar... :)

You all are some cheap mothas. No wonder you are so "popular" with the ladies.

Irish Lad
02-09-09, 13:28
50 Dollars to go throw a ball around? OOOPS. I must be in the Monte Carlo section not the Ukraine. Biggest rip- off I have heard about!My biggest rip-rip off was $100 for a bottle of Perrier in Jimmys bar in Monte Carlo so maybe you could shave a few dollars off your bowling trip.

Marschutka to bowling alley $1

1 hour bowling $12 ( Afternoon prices, Mon-Fri)

Marschutka home alone $1

$14 sounds ok?

Irish Lad
02-09-09, 13:36
That's really bizarre. Of all the 20ish girls I've dated not one has expressed the remotest interest in going bowling.

Just as well - I'd only embarrass myself ;)Hi Ash,

In fairness, most of the girls you are meeting in the centre would consider breaking a nail equivalent to an amputation but they only represent a fraction of what's available.

Try your 21st date at the bowling alley in the Ukrainska shopping centre. Saturday nights turn in to a disco there and it's free in if you arrive before 9pm I think.

Fox7717
02-09-09, 21:51
$50 for bowling + booze + lots of face time + fun. It's a cheap date. Better than an effin' sushi bar... :)

You all are some cheap mothas. No wonder you are so "popular" with the ladies.

Cheapskates...if $50.00 and a few drinks 'parts her legs' it's a result surely?!

I do not understand the Dev's fascination with a/ bowling or b/ Sushi which personally I cannot stand. (a/ boring and b/ wildly over rated.) But who cares.

If you are not prepared to spend a measly $50.00 no surprise if you get nowhere.

No girl likes a cheapskate?

Nolies
02-09-09, 23:05
1 dollar for marshutka? Are you crazy? . Its only 2 hrivna! And YES ukrainian men have the best looking girls that all you big spenders wank your dicks thinking about! And they don't take them to: 1-stupid Bowling 2-even more stupid Shushi. ! If a girl really likes you she will be happy with a slice of pizza and a walk in the park. And then she will even make hints about you taking her to your place! But if you are: 1-foreign 2-old 3-ugly 4-no Russian it is clear that your only way of getting laid is by buying pussy and thinking you impress with ridiculous bowling. Shushi and cheap champagne!

Ash1001
02-10-09, 02:01
But if you are: 1-foreign 2-old 3-ugly 4-no Russian it is clear that your only way of getting laid is by buying pussy and thinking you impress with ridiculous bowling. Shushi and cheap champagne!

1. check
2. Er, not really
3. No way jose
4. chut chut

I think eating sushi together is romantic. You can put pieces in her mouth, and also the whole 'fish' thing is somewhat suggestive..

Doctor_Skank
02-10-09, 14:47
1 dollar for marshutka? Are you crazy? . Its only 2 hrivna! And YES ukrainian men have the best looking girls that all you big spenders wank your dicks thinking about! And they don't take them to: 1-stupid Bowling 2-even more stupid Shushi. ! If a girl really likes you she will be happy with a slice of pizza and a walk in the park. And then she will even make hints about you taking her to your place! But if you are: 1-foreign 2-old 3-ugly 4-no Russian it is clear that your only way of getting laid is by buying pussy and thinking you impress with ridiculous bowling. Shushi and cheap champagne!You really have a skewed perspective on life Nolies.

Gentleman Travel
02-10-09, 15:44
I think eating sushi together is romantic. You can put pieces in her mouth, and also the whole 'fish' thing is somewhat suggestive..
Yeah, I blew an opportunity by refusing to take some girls for sushi one day, simply because I hate the stuff.
We ended up eating something even more vile at a sidewalk stand - hardly a romantic or high class alternative.

While it is important to be the one making decisions, it is also important to do things that the dyevs are going to enjoy.
Next time, if they want sushi I will eat the little raw fish and pretend to enjoy it.
But I had not imagined it to be so erotic as you have made it, Ash...

Like in the movie "Sideways" - "If the girls want to drink Merlot, we are gonna drink Merlot!"

Qjump
02-10-09, 16:06

For ever the romantic.............. :)

Doctor_Skank
02-10-09, 16:18
Yeah, I blew an opportunity by refusing to take some girls for sushi one day, simply because I hate the stuff. Yeah man, sushi sucks. Just don't do it.
even more stupid Shushi. ! If a girl really likes you she will be happy with a slice of pizza and a walk in the park. !Enjoy your walk in the park.

LifeSavour
02-10-09, 16:21
You know Ash, it will be nice to have you here so I have a place for my "throw aways"! Now don't take offense, they are in no means BAD. Its just these are the one's I cannot afford!

Ash1001
02-11-09, 11:52
I think the trick is LS to find out what the dyev likes and then give it to her in a cost effective way. Of course all girls by definition want the best/priciest/most elitny of everything but we're paying the bills and need to look after our shekels.

You've developed a very economical way of hunting freebies, and I intend to benefit if ever you have a 'spare'!

Cruiser D
02-11-09, 12:50
All girls like bowling, that is simply a fact of nature.

It used to be quite the elite activity in the FSU - has it fallen to the masses yet?

Man, I've been stuck in a part of the world were ISG is censored for the last couple of months. Glad to be back.

Q, you can't get any coke in the Ukraine? Wow, you can get it easily if you have the right club connections.

It's going to take me a while to read all the posts.

I'll be in Kyiv in April.

AColonizer
02-11-09, 15:05
But does sushi smell like a pussy after a day without washing?

Maybe this is the reason of sushi success.

Whomer
02-11-09, 16:05
Hello Ash et Al,

$1,000 per month for a decent apartment in the centre is now very realistic. Rents have fallen 30%-35% since September and despite NoLies comment, landlords have had to accept this, albeit with a 3 month realization period due to the Ukrainian stubborn mentality. Even the ******* taxis are waking up and smelling the coffee.

Monthly living expenses are dictated by your own lifestyle of course but $2,000 per month to spend excluding rent etc leaves things a little tight, although being resident changes the mongering rules vastly. If the girl you're chasing doesn't put out on Thursday, no worries, she or someone else will put out on Friday

Taking a date out can cost anywhere from $20 for coffee etc to $50 for bowling (works well for Katya and myself) to $300 for a blast of an evening. It all depends on what YOU feel like doing.

Also, girls see you in a different light to the short termers and it soon becomes obvious which girls are just the "cocktail chasers" and which genuinely enjoy your company. What you spend on them doesn't matter then however, "how you spend" is always important. Never appear stingy!!! Try to get a balance. I read here a very observant comment that successful men don't concern themselves with whether it's $20 or $200.....they came out to have fun, and fun they will have.

Katya and I spend about $400 per month on other girls and get 5/6 results per month, broken down to 3 new results and 3 regulars. None of them expect Decadence or similar which is good as I despise that place. Most like bowling)))) Indeed we invited a new victim to join us in Arena last night but she preferred to meet for coffee today as she couldn't afford to eat in Arena.

With regards to teaching salaries, they are also expected to fall so factor that in to your calculations. They may not fall but just in case.

Thanks for these detailed information. It is exactly what I need.

Whomer

Doctor_Skank
02-11-09, 17:03
I think the trick is LS to find out what the dyev likes and then give it to her in a cost effective way. Of course all girls by definition want the best/priciest/most elitny of everything but we're paying the bills and need to look after our shekels.
!Although that is true of about 50% of the girls I meet, the other 50%... who are usually as physically beautiful as their more glamorous sisters... prefer more demokratichny places. Whether or not they simply can't stand seeing you waste money or are simply intimidated by the crowds in such places, they'll refuse to go.

For every girl that wants sushi there is one that prefers McDonalds and for every girl that likes drinking seks na plazhe at face-controlled clubs there is one that would rather drink beer at the local drink-up.

Quite frankly, both types of girls have their charms and sexually, I can't say that one is inherently superior in the sack nor, curiously enough, easier or more difficult to bed.

But, as we've learned now, they ALL absolutely LOVE bowling. )))

By the way, and this isn't a joke, I set up my first date for my Feb trip with an internet hottie. We are going... bowling.

Ash1001
02-11-09, 19:14
Sex-on-the-beach always makes me smile as it's just SOOOO redolent of the 80s :)

I wonder if bowling will once again become the super elite activity it used to be due to the worsening economy.

LifeSavour
02-12-09, 09:14
Can I go 'bowling' with ya also.

I'll even bring my own girl!

Prosal
02-12-09, 10:09
YES ukrainian men have the best looking girls that all you big spenders wank your dicks thinking about! And they don't take them to: 1-stupid Bowling 2-even more stupid Shushi. ! If a girl really likes you she will be happy with a slice of pizza and a walk in the park. And then she will even make hints about you taking her to your place! But if you are: 1-foreign 2-old 3-ugly 4-no Russian it is clear that your only way of getting laid is by buying pussy and thinking you impress with ridiculous bowling. Shushi and cheap champagne!
Nolies

Your continual failures with dyevs in Moldova (and certainly also elsewhere) have obviously generate serious repercutions on your mental health, and this incoherent and embittered diatribe shows that your disorders are worsening.

You should consult ASAP in my opinion.

LifeSavour
02-12-09, 12:27
Sex-on-the-beach always makes me smile as it's just SOOOO redolent of the 80s :)

I wonder if bowling will once again become the super elite activity it used to be due to the worsening economy.When I went bowling you paid for the LANE, not per person! I believe 1 person OR 4 pay the same!

Qjump
02-12-09, 12:42
Q, you can't get any coke in the Ukraine? Wow, you can get it easily if you have the right club connections.

Well I said coke, not the mix of washing powder and amphetamine that they sell here ;)

Cruiser D
02-12-09, 14:07
Thanks for these detailed information. It is exactly what I need.

Whomer

Irish is da man! He's been living the life for a few years now. See you in April. ;)

Q, you need to hang out with a younger crowd for the good stuff. I don't touch the stuff myself. But if you are serious I can put you in touch with a candy girl or two.

Nolies
02-12-09, 23:18
Prosal. Before giving me this kind of advice. Shouldnt you give the anabolic steroids a brake?

It is clear that thay are clouding your judgement big time! Look what they have made you do? Go all the way to Uzbekistan for pussy and almost loose an eye in the process!

That clearly shows how desperate you are!

Qjump
02-13-09, 06:03
Irish is da man! He's been living the life for a few years now. See you in April. ;)

Q, you need to hang out with a younger crowd for the good stuff. I don't touch the stuff myself. But if you are serious I can put you in touch with a candy girl or two.

Cruiser thanks for the offer...... not really bothered these days if I am honest, been there done that way back when, its not big and its not clever, and when you get to my age need to look after the old ticker don't you know ;)

Irish Lad
02-13-09, 07:12
1 dollar for marshutka? Are you crazy? . Its only 2 hrivna! And YES ukrainian men have the best looking girls that all you big spenders wank your dicks thinking about! And they don't take them to: 1-stupid Bowling 2-even more stupid Shushi. ! If a girl really likes you she will be happy with a slice of pizza and a walk in the park. And then she will even make hints about you taking her to your place! But if you are: 1-foreign 2-old 3-ugly 4-no Russian it is clear that your only way of getting laid is by buying pussy and thinking you impress with ridiculous bowling. Shushi and cheap champagne!Hello all,

I actually have no idea how much the marshutka costs, it was a guess but my point remains valid. I am neither a big spender nor a cheapskate. I have never had a wank in Ukraine as I have never spent 3 nights in a row here without a result.

All the girls I have met would indeed be happy with a slice of pizza and a walk in the park but I'm allergic to walks in the park.

Who needs "hints"? What sort of behaviour is that? Too subtle for me.

I am foreign, 44 years young, normal looks with fuck all Russian so I guess bowling is my only option.

As Ukrainian men have all the best looking girls, I make do with 2nd rate girls but that's life.

Whomer
02-16-09, 18:23

Then let's go for it. Will send you a PM when I know the exact schedule.
I love it!

WHOMER

Qjump
02-19-09, 06:48
http://www.kyivpost.com/nation/35776

George Red
02-19-09, 15:22
http://www.kyivpost.com/nation/35776If I had to pay ONE and just ONE woman, to have sex with her as long as one month, 1-300$ per month, no for sure, I just don't see where is the bargain.

Moliere
02-19-09, 15:56
http://www.kyivpost.com/nation/35776

Now this is journalism! And all you ex-pats who have complained that the Kiev Post is useless...time to eat your words.

Doctor_Skank
02-19-09, 17:05
http://www.kyivpost.com/nation/35776One of the reasons I wouldn't want to have a serious Ukrainian girlfriend... the thought of her blowing her boss would be just too much.

Now if I was her boss... :)

AColonizer
02-19-09, 19:47
Please do tell. What are the signs of a bad girl that we seek?Like most of us, we look but we don't see or that we just refused to see.

Here's one; A Taiwanese friend of mine married a China girl years ago, she was very attractive and with a great figure. He once mentioned to us that he noticed that many men are smiling and saying Hi to her on the streets in her hometown. You think this is "big red sign"? To make a long story short, he married her anyway and you could guess the ending.

Trust your instincts, they are usually right. Sometimes you just need to ask yourself why a hot looking 20's China girl with a brick house body would be interested in a middle-age balding man with a beer potbelly? Btw, I was just making a point and was not in anyway directing this comment to you or anyone else. So, please do not take offense.

Mmlouie

Irish Lad
02-20-09, 07:48
http://www.kyivpost.com/nation/35776Hi All,

Sleeping with the boss is actually very normal here and for salaries a lot less than this.

I never slept with my staff but any girls I planned to meet on singles.ru who talked with my assistant all asked her whether or not I was good in sex.

Ash1001
02-21-09, 00:22
And what was her answer?

Kurenda
02-21-09, 01:00
Sleeping with the boss is probalby normal in every country.

Ukraine is no exeption, especially in Kiev.

But try doing this is some small provincial town.

In 2007 I was in Izmail, small town on the Danube.

You know where it is?

One day a big news hit the town. A guy was castrated!

Everything was clear very fast. Boss of some small trading company had a habit to blackmail his female workers with simple thing. Have sex with me if you want to keep the job.

Certain girl complained to her family and her father and uncle one night waited for the "boss". They seized him, tied his hands on the back, cut off his dick and put it in his mouth.

Police found him in this position. Embarassing or what.

Do not worry, the men who did this are still free. They told the "boss" if they go to jail somebody will put the bullet in his head.

Qjump
02-21-09, 08:46
Hi All,

Sleeping with the boss is actually very normal here and for salaries a lot less than this.

I never slept with my staff but any girls I planned to meet on singles.ru who talked with my assistant all asked her whether or not I was good in sex.

My wife's friend in Moscow married her boss, after two years of picking and ordering hookers for him off websites ))))

Kurenda
02-21-09, 23:27
My wife's friend in Moscow married her boss, after two years of picking and ordering hookers for him off websites ))))I know a girl in Moscow who was working as interpreter for a older and wealthy russian guy. She soon married him and was fucking around claiming her husband works a lot and doesn't have a time for her.

Then the russian guy was gunned down on the street with AK and the wife was a prime suspect in ordering his murder. Police couldn't proove anything and the girl became a rich widow. But she decided to lead an extravagant life style spending big amounts of money on everythnig. In less than two years all the money was gone and she returned to her native Tomsk with nothing.

It not a strange thing that young girls in Moscow are trying to marry a rich guy in order to divorce him and gain a part of the wealth. Wise russian oligarh is keeping his wife he married 20 or more years ago. But additionally sponsor few girls on the side which he can dump anytime he wants.

LifeSavour
03-02-09, 08:38
Awhile back (either Ukraine OR Russia) a member posted a link for some software/website to check a photos originality and where-abouts.

I've looked in the threads, can't seem to find it.

Any help guys?

LS

Uke Boy
03-02-09, 18:34
Awhile back (either Ukraine OR Russia) a member posted a link for some software/website to check a photos originality and where-abouts.

I've looked in the threads, can't seem to find it.

Any help guys?

LS

LS, it's the first post in Classified ads from Fijiman, www.tineye.com

Pluto2
03-03-09, 16:16
Anyone seeing runs on the banks?

This is being reported in the news.

Qjump
03-03-09, 19:58

They started last October ))))))

Sevastopol1
03-04-09, 12:33

There ara always lines at ATM? I use these 3 or 4 times a week to get funds,but maybe 80% of time I never see people take money, just checking balance I would assume.
After living here for 3.5 years I am still in the dark!
I am interested where you see "run on banks/Ukraine"
Regards Sev

Moliere
03-07-09, 07:52
Has anyone checked these out? There seem to be lots of profiles in Singles.ru /Mamba that follow the same style. On the first pages under "About Me," it says "See Album" . Then they use the filename of the album to give price info (eg, "Blow Job 450 grn" "Anal 500 grn") and sometimes even the phone number.

Obviously, the idea is to evade the systems that will spot phone numbers that might be listed in the profile itself.

Given the nature of these ads, it seems doubtful they would be worth following up. Has anyone checked some out?

Thanks
for example:

http://singles.ru/fdsgfhsdhd/

1 фото / 0 видео

Смотри Альбом Смотри Альбом
Добавлено:
07 март 2009

КПИ8096 классика510 2 фото / 0 видео

Добавлено:
07 март 2009

Добавлено:
07 март 2009
минет13 глубокий79 грн450 2 фото / 0 видео

Reiner Otto
03-07-09, 09:41
On the first pages under "About Me," it says "See Album" . Then they use the filename of the album to give price info (eg, "Blow Job 450 grn" "Anal 500 grn") and sometimes even the phone number.
Has anyone checked some out?

In principle, a good idea. Unfortunately, here for Nikolaev I do not find such girls :-(. So not possible to give it a try here in the "Province". I will continue checking, though.
Thanx for the hint.

AColonizer
03-07-09, 14:38
I am very experienced with those profiles, pictures, services, prices in Kiev!

Here I strongly suggest you not to believe anything because those profiles are just marketing tools: "mirrors for birds": don't waste "boats of money" for sex that you surely find in your own country!

If you like, I will send a list of 50 phone numbers with names and services: when I was in Kiev in 2008, I have phoned them with scientific method and I have stopped after ten numbers because everything was fake or a well-done fraud.

The main trouble is about services. Russian/Ukrainian girls are used to make deep-throat cum injection blowjobs, no exceptions. In fact, it is famous the karolesky miniet s proglotom in all over the world and who never got a karolesky, then he never got a real blowjob!

But, how hard is to get a karolesky in Kiev, paying triple price too! Last year, the regular price of a karolesky was 200 grivnas in a strip-club, now it is probably decreased (I hope for us, otherwise crisis is not for prostitutes too! ). In Italy, for your comparison, the price of a karolesky is a range between 20 and 50 euros.

Pay attention: when girls say "BBBJ or deep-throat or CIM", this DOESN'T mean swallow! In fact, you could get a BBBJ without deep-throat, or a deep-throat with condom, or a CIM with a spit after, or any else combinations of "sweet words".

In Kiev I found, very very very luckly, one only model-style girl who met my requirements. The others are just meat for old men.

This is not my 2 cents, this is my 2 millions dollars hint: the surplus balance who prostitutes earn from cheating foreigners in Kiev!

Has anyone checked these out? There seem to be lots of profiles in Singles.ru /Mamba that follow the same style. On the first pages under "About Me," it says "See Album" . Then they use the filename of the album to give price info (eg, "Blow Job 450 grn" "Anal 500 grn") and sometimes even the phone number.

Obviously, the idea is to evade the systems that will spot phone numbers that might be listed in the profile itself.

Given the nature of these ads, it seems doubtful they would be worth following up. Has anyone checked some out?

Thanks
for example:

http://singles.ru/fdsgfhsdhd/

1 фото / 0 видео

Смотри Альбом Смотри Альбом
Добавлено:
07 март 2009

КПИ8096 классика510 2 фото / 0 видео

Добавлено:
07 март 2009

Добавлено:
07 март 2009
минет13 глубокий79 грн450 2 фото / 0 видео

Moliere
03-07-09, 20:47

...don't waste "boats of money" for sex that you surely find in your own country!

Acolonizer, thanks for the rant. I always wanted to learn words like karolesky. Meanwhile, I am searching for the deeper philosophical meaning in your post.

I wrote: "Given the nature of these ads, it seems doubtful they would be worth following up." As best I can tell, you agree with me. Not only that, but you went to the trouble of following up on fifty of them, just to prove they were not worth following up. It's nice to know that some of the guys on the site are so industrious.

Oh, and I live in Kiev, so whatever sex in find in my own country, I find here.

AColonizer
03-07-09, 23:52
Yes, I agree with you and I like to research the truth and I think the best solution is a scientific method and not some lucky/unlucky meetings.

Right now, I have received some replies from Kiev, one girl asking for 1000 grivnas/hour and another girl asking for 800$/meeting, I am very disgusted from their dishonesty.

For your information, before new Italian immigration law, Ukrainian prostitutes, often young model-look quality, in Italy could make everything without condom, and, in some cases, extreme sex too. Therefore it is very strange that prostitutes in Kiev don't want to make karolesky to everybody, Ukrainian men included.

Acolonizer, thanks for the rant. I always wanted to learn words like karolesky. Meanwhile, I am searching for the deeper philosophical meaning in your post.

I wrote: "Given the nature of these ads, it seems doubtful they would be worth following up." As best I can tell, you agree with me. Not only that, but you went to the trouble of following up on fifty of them, just to prove they were not worth following up. It's nice to know that some of the guys on the site are so industrious.

Oh, and I live in Kiev, so whatever sex in find in my own country, I find here.

Qjump
03-08-09, 19:25
Dear all I do now realise that Alconizers posts are hard to understand due to his lack of the full use of the English language, so I have tried to translate for him ;)

As I live in Italy and dream of one day visiting Ukraine.

Here I strongly suggest you not to believe anything because those profiles are just marketing tools: "mirrors for birds": don't waste "boats of money" for sex that you surely find in your own country!

As I think everyone on here is the same as me...... an idiot who thinks they know everything.

If you like, I will send a list of 50 phone numbers with names and services: when I was in Kiev in 2008, I have phoned them with scientific method and I have stopped after ten numbers because everything was fake or a well-done fraud.

I dream one day I will get to Kiev and use them myself.

The main trouble is about services. Russian/Ukrainian girls are used to make deep-throat cum injection blowjobs, no exceptions. In fact, it is famous the karolesky miniet s proglotom in all over the world and who never got a karolesky, then he never got a real blowjob!

Just like I get off my sister every night :)

But, how hard is to get a karolesky in Kiev, paying triple price too! Last year, the regular price of a karolesky was 200 grivnas in a strip-club, now it is probably decreased (I hope for us, otherwise crisis is not for prostitutes too! ). In Italy, for your comparison, the price of a karolesky is a range between 20 and 50 euros.

I should just stay at home as all women are out to scam me ;)

Pay attention: when girls say "BBBJ or deep-throat or CIM", this DOESN'T mean swallow! In fact, you could get a BBBJ without deep-throat, or a deep-throat with condom, or a CIM with a spit after, or any else combinations of "sweet words".

Just as my brother used to do, don't you know we are the best in the world at that here in Italy?

In Kiev I found, very very very luckly, one only model-style girl who met my requirements. The others are just meat for old men.

Then I woke up and found a odd pool in my bed (

This is not my 2 cents, this is my 2 millions dollars hint: the surplus balance who prostitutes earn from cheating foreigners in Kiev!

I am full of shit ignore me for fucks sake :)

Thanks no need to thank me Q :)

Uke Boy
03-08-09, 19:42
Q,

Bravo! One of the best posts I have read in years!!!!

Colon got the reaming he deserves...

Qjump
03-08-09, 20:38
But I won't ;)

Explorer69
03-09-09, 00:56
Q,

Continue the good work!

Moliere
03-09-09, 20:05
Our friend and Senior Member LifeSavour, ever inventive and diligent, has pointed out that there is another Web site used by the locals that might be of interest to members of this forum.

slando.com.ua

The site is a little like Craig's List and there is a dating section. If you search on the term "Sponsor" you find almost exclusively ads posted by Ukrainian men. Each of the ads uses a phrase such as "No sponsorship offered" although some of the big spenders suggest they own a car and would be willing to pick the girl up. The guys show no photos, of course, and many list there phone number right in the classified ads.

So if you are trying to assess your own performance against some benchmark, you should keep in mind what the locals are offering.

Arcanehalls
03-10-09, 13:11
When I was in Kiev I was surprised to see so many ladies with nice features and pretty faces AND so many men without the same nice features. I started to wonder how can this be possible? I still have no answer but was interested to read an article in the Kiev Post about the "Slavic Man Syndrome" which in many ways supports my observations.

I am not saying that "rough cut" looks make men bad or inferior in any moral sense but I do find the "fact" that the genetic pool in Ukraine is interesting since it seems to produce good-looking ladies and not-so-good-looking men.

http://www.kyivpost.com/opinion/op_ed/36768

PS. For those who wonder: I look just great! ;)

Bez Bezarra
03-10-09, 19:28
to assess your own performance against some benchmark, you should keep in mind what the locals are offering.

You left out the most important part!

Please answer this, thanks.

Bez

Kurenda
03-10-09, 21:35
Arcanehalls, keep in mind that about quarter (some say even more) of population in Ukraine is not of slavic origin at all. Many of those who call themselves "Ukrainians" have origin of somebody else. Mongols, Tatars, Poles, Hungarians, Swedes, Italians, Greeks, Romanians, Bulgarians, etc. Plus after Ukraine became independent whole bunch of former soviet non slavic people arrived in Ukraine. Georgians, Azers, Chechens, you name it. Quarter of million of Tatars came back. So this can be answer for you.

Qjump
03-10-09, 21:55

Bez

If I am reading right they are offering to pick them up in a car!
Man all you cheap skates going around Kiev in masrukas these days?
The local boys are offering cars! a new invention I heard don't think it will ever catch on here ;)

Reiner Otto
03-10-09, 23:02
PS. For those who wonder: I look just great! ;)

Unfortunately, that does not help you very much to scrore with the best women from UA.
Several of them told me simply the same: "A real man does not need to look great !"

Sad enough enough for you, I not only heard it several times here in Nikolaev during 4 years, but also in SPb during several years I was living there before.
But, not to disappoint you too much: At least you should look "handsome" (like me, so I have been told) :-)

Moliere
03-11-09, 06:58

Bez

Qjump has pounced on the word "car" which follows from the idea that the men will pick the girls up.

Arcanehalls
03-11-09, 12:59
Arcanehalls, keep in mind that about quarter (some say even more) of population in Ukraine is not of slavic origin at all. Many of those who call themselves "Ukrainians" have origin of somebody else. Mongols, Tatars, Poles, Hungarians, Swedes, Italians, Greeks, Romanians, Bulgarians, etc. Plus after Ukraine became independent whole bunch of former soviet non slavic people arrived in Ukraine. Georgians, Azers, Chechens, you name it. Quarter of million of Tatars came back. So this can be answer for you.No that does not provide an answer.

First of all I would like to point out that I have nothing against Slavic men. I have nothing against any men - as long as they behave properly, mind their own business AND don't make passes at me. The "Slavic" connection came up because the title of the article in question carried the word "Slavic".

My question was - and still is - how come that you in the Ukraine find such a large proportion of ladies with nice features and a much smaller proportion of men with nice features. So far as I know they don't bring in lots of weird-looking people to have sex with the local ladies when they plan the child to be a boy. The nice looking ladies come from the same pool of genes that makes the boys and evidently this pool of genes makes nicer girls than boys - whatever the origin is.

In a country like Norway you find very many nice looking ladies, BUT you also find many men with nice features. I choose NOT to introduce my own country of origin (the UK) into this discussion for obvious reasons ;)

As for the potential success of a man with poor looks I think it is clear to all that even the ugly guy has a good chance with the ladies as long as he has some charm or power or some money (or all three). I'm sure that if Larry King stepped in to Arena there would be quite a few ladies proving quite happy to join him at his table and possibly also help him relieve his tensions - FOC.

Now I hope we can leave this topic and get back to more factual pussy-related stuff. I also risk being told off by some genital wiper to move my posts to some forum for arcane genetics-freaks :) And we want to avoid that, don't we?

Qjump
03-12-09, 06:02
I choose NOT to introduce my own country of origin (the UK) into this discussion for obvious reasons ;)

Arcane, you are so right about the UK most women there look like horses yet the men are far better looking according to my Ukrainian wife!
And yes you are right a large % of Ukrainian men look like the missing link ;)
But the women...... oh..... the women, sure gives us normal looking guys a good chance with the babes!
I enjoyed your posts BTW!

Jake993
03-12-09, 16:28
Arcane, you are so right about the UK most women there look like horses yet the men are far better looking according to my Ukrainian wife!
And yes you are right a large % of Ukrainian men look like the missing link ;)
But the women...... oh..... the women, sure gives us normal looking guys a good chance with the babes!
I enjoyed your posts BTW! A funny thing happened a week ago while I was in Hungary on business. I was making a road trip from Gyula in the Southeast of Hungary to Wislok in the Southeast of Poland (don't ask) so rather than go back to Budapest and take the M3 I decided to take the scenic route and drive straight north.

Being the "man" that I am I opted to follow the GPS nav system in the rental car that than get a paper map or (God forbid) ask for directions. I dunno what was up with the Nav system but when I hit Zahony I realized I was driving into Ukraine. This was a problem as it was in violation of the rental car agreement so I stopped at a little gas station beside a grocery store to see what was what.

Most of the cars in the parking lot had Ukrainian license plates and obviously belonged to Ukrainians who were just over to do a little cross-border shopping. But let me tell you, these were some of the scariest looking people I had ever seen. The younger women were not too tough to look at, but the men looked like something out of a horror film. Reminded me of a scene out of "Dusk till Dawn" except there was no Juliette Lewis asking anyone to eat her pussy. Yikes - I'm getting the shivers just thinking about these trolls. And it wasn't just one car load either. It was EVERY car. There was one group of about 8 people (no joke) that were all piled into an old Volga.

Now, in all fairness these had to be some rural folk from the far West of Ukraine but these guys were UUUUUUgly. Made me feel like Brad Pitt and sort of explains all the attention I got in Kiev.

Arcanehalls
03-13-09, 13:21
I have recently found my way in to the lovely world of singles. Ru. There are lots of nice ladies. Many of which are looking for sponsors.

I would appreciate very much if someone who has some experince of this kind of relationship could tell us others what it usually involves. Is it an option for a regular visitor and what level of contribution is expected etc?

There are probably many posts on this topic but I doubt there is a comprehensive review.

Doctor_Skank
03-15-09, 12:45
I have recently found my way in to the lovely world of singles. Ru. There are lots of nice ladies. Many of which are looking for sponsors.

I would appreciate very much if someone who has some experince of this kind of relationship could tell us others what it usually involves. Is it an option for a regular visitor and what level of contribution is expected etc?

There are probably many posts on this topic but I doubt there is a comprehensive review.I wrote this before on the Russia board, but it's essentially true for Ukraine as well:
You can find more detailed info on this if you RTFF, but to answer your question:

* sponsorship means paying either a monthly sum or short-term sum for companionship usually including sex. Everything is subject to negotiation.... price, services, frequency. Most girls are looking for something long-term or medium-term and many will reject the idea of short-term sponsorship or single meetings. Payment is usually monthly, but again is a matter of negotiation and circumstance. There is no contract. Additionally, some sponsored girls do not have sex with their sponsors and/or aren't required. Make sure your intents are clear and clarify exactly what you expect. A lot of girls are looking for men who can introduce them to "good circles" and help them with their careers, even if that career is just being a pampered concubine.

* sponsorship girls don't consider themselves prostitutes, although essentially they are. Nonetheless, there is the important difference that they are often "normal" girls looking to earn money on the side or to fund their lifestyles or looking for a real partner and moreover, many pride themselves on turning down potential sponsors if they aren't good enough, good-looking or most importantly, don't fork out enough cash. They are choosier than normal prostitutes, this is fact.

* there is a wide variety of types of girls looking for sponsorship, from "professionals" who go from one sponsor to the next as career mistresses to students looking for extra money to out of work girls desperate to make the ends meet to single moms needing to buy baby milk to girls just experimenting with the idea or trying to get enough cash together for holidays. Additionally as stated above, many girls are just looking to meet the right people to start their ladder-climbing careers or looking for legitimate connections in real careers.

* many, probably even most, of the girls only speak Russian or only will date Russian men.

* one or two "interviews", usually a meeting in a cafe, are often required before an arrangement is agreed upon. The girls have both security and image concerns, meaning they want to know with whom they are being set up with. This varies from girl to girl however.

* short-term sponsorship is possible with some and a matter of negotiation, however it is more the exception than the rule and is usually fairly expensive. Normal prostitutes are often cheaper. There are no set prices, but from what I can deduce it seems that the price for a monthly arrangement varies greatly and runs from $2000-$20,000, with average price for a good girl in "7" category about $4000. A single meeting if she agrees is usually about $500, but varies. Pricing may be in rubles, dollars or euro. Girls in the 9 or 10 category, if they are on the market or mamba at all, demand (and receive) very high prices. Additionally, in some arrangements, sponsorship includes fringe benefits such as paid holidays, shopping allowances, cars, apartments etc. Top girls are expensive.

* as the girls don't consider themselves prostitutes per se and as they can afford to be selective, it is not a good idea to start communication with "how much?". A little bit of faux romance at the beginning is important to get communication started. Again, do not be surprised if it is difficult to find willing candidates and do not be insulted if the girls don't answer you at all. They have a pretty good nose for selecting those men they will benefit most from and they have gotten used to Russian (or Georgian/Armenian) men being MUCH more generous than cheap Westerners.

That said, the economic crisis in 2009 may change the rules of the game a bit and personally I feel that prices will come down as supply of girls exceeds demand from locals willing to spend their decreasing fortunes on girls. Additionally more girls will be willing to accept single meetings as opposed to insisting on monthly arrangements, as they will have no choice.

You should also read this report for inspiration. It suggests that opportunities are opening for us.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=823328Please do note however that the quoted prices for Russia are outdated and not applicable to Ukraine. In Ukraine it is considerably cheaper and I expect the prices have gone down a lot in Russia as well. The currencies in both countries have lost over 40% of their value against dollar/euro and there are less sponsors out there willing to spend big bucks for sex.

For a single meeting in Kiev I paid as low as 400 griv for 3 hours, and she would have stayed longer if I wanted.

Nemez
03-16-09, 17:08
Now also in English:

http://love.ujut.net

Moliere
03-17-09, 11:00
Now also in English:

http://love.ujut.net

Interesting but I could not get the English page to work. An I've now spent 18 months learning Russian and refining my pitch on the Russian language versions of the dating web sites.

Nemez
03-17-09, 11:57
click on "Другой язык" (other language) -> English

Prosal
03-17-09, 12:12
click on "Другой язык" (other language) -> English
Got it. Works also on love.mail.ru.

Thanks.

Doctor_Skank
03-17-09, 20:13
Got it. Works also on love.mail.ru.

Thanks.It's a nice touch to help navigate the site, but it still doesn't make 90% of the girls literate in anything other than Russian, so keep practicing.

Arcanehalls
03-18-09, 00:13
It's a nice touch to help navigate the site, but it still doesn't make 90% of the girls literate in anything other than Russian, so keep practicing.A very valid point. And while we're on the topic of language barriers. Does anyone have any experience of dating ladies who speak only a few words of English? Is it worth the hassle?

Will it help to engage an interpreter? If one ends up banging both thanks to all the smooth talk being passed through the lips of a nice interpreter, I think the whole concept sounds OK.

Moliere
03-18-09, 05:28
A very valid point. And while we're on the topic of language barriers. Does anyone have any experience of dating ladies who speak only a few words of English? Is it worth the hassle?

Will it help to engage an interpreter? If one ends up banging both thanks to all the smooth talk being passed through the lips of a nice interpreter, I think the whole concept sounds OK.

I had some experience along those lines about five years ago when I had zero experience, zero Russian and I used a "marriage agency." Of course, the interpreter/guide they sent was a 55 year-old pseudo-cosmopolitan lady who met none of the qualifications you have in mind.

Obviously, there's a spectrum here. You are not asking about using an interpreter for one night with a girl from River Palace. The other end is the marriage agency, and you don't seem to be into that either.

I would turn the question around. What about writing to a bunch of cute English speaking girls on the dating sites or on Bkontakte.ru asking for an interpreter? If one of them says yes, you can improvise from there.

Doctor_Skank
03-18-09, 08:58

I would turn the question around. What about writing to a bunch of cute English speaking girls on the dating sites or on Bkontakte.ru asking for an interpreter? If one of them says yes, you can improvise from there.That's an interesting idea, indeed.
A very valid point. And while we're on the topic of language barriers. Does anyone have any experience of dating ladies who speak only a few words of English? Is it worth the hassle? About half on the girls I score with speak zero or very little English. In a lot of ways, it's uncharted territory or at the very least, untapped by other mongers.

Even though my Russian is still not very good, it is enough to get laid. There is an advantage to speaking simple Russian... the relationship doesn't get caught up in conversation and you get to the point rather quickly, often the relationship will more or less revolve around sex. Being the "first foreigner" a girl speaks to is actually an enviable position. It's quite easy to use her curiousity/attraction to skip 1st, 2nd and 3rd base and go straight for home. You have to maneuver her into that position however, meaning find a way to be alone with her. That is really all that matters. The rest is merely "foreplay". )

Disadvantage is of course it can get boring during "down time". Moreover, those girls who need more sweet-talking before dropping their knickers become very difficult to land, so much so one asks oneself if it is worth the effort. Moving along to an easier target might be more economical.

Uke Boy
03-18-09, 12:47
I am not sure how many times over the years we go back to the subject of the mongers need to learn Russian (or Ukrainian). I am sure this will be discussed next year and all the years following! Not even saying RTFF will help...

Doc is right. If you don't learn basic Russian, you will meet and bed only a small tiny slice of the female population here and in Russia. That includes both regular girls and pros.

How many times have guys over the past years, even in the last few days, write that their contact with ladies, pros and non-pros, that they wanted to meet had fallen through due to the language issue? Far too many.

Those of us who live here, work here or visit frequently for whatever reason, we do understand the issue and have varying degrees of Russian skills from basic to fluent.

For the first-time or the occasional visitor, I would suggest you either try and learn some basic Russian from one of the very many language course (Pimsleur, Rosetta Stone etc. depending on your mother tongue) so that you can get around town and widen your pool of possible contacts. It will also make that meeting much more personally satisfying not to mention much easier to communicate your wants and needs.

Qjump
03-18-09, 14:07
I am not sure how many times over the years we go back to the subject of the mongers need to learn Russian (or Ukrainian). I am sure this will be discussed next year and all the years following! Not even saying RTFF will help...

Doc is right. If you don't learn basic Russian, you will meet and bed only a small tiny slice of the female population here and in Russia. That includes both regular girls and pros.

How many times have guys over the past years, even in the last few days, write that their contact with ladies, pros and non-pros, that they wanted to meet had fallen through due to the language issue? Far too many.

Those of us who live here, work here or visit frequently for whatever reason, we do understand the issue and have varying degrees of Russian skills from basic to fluent.

For the first-time or the occasional visitor, I would suggest you either try and learn some basic Russian from one of the very many language course (Pimsleur, Rosetta Stone etc. depending on your mother tongue) so that you can get around town and widen your pool of possible contacts. It will also make that meeting much more personally satisfying not to mention much easier to communicate your wants and needs.

Spoken like a true Gent! learn Russian or miss out ;)

Kurenda
03-18-09, 18:30
In Ukraine, Russia, all over FSU knowing russian ganguage is essential.

Don't rely of those who claim that many people in FSU speaks foreign language. You can find those people who are mainly middle aged and speak polish, czech or german. For example I know whole bunch of people in Russia over 40 who speak one of this laguages for simple reason. Many of them are in Ukraine also. They are from military families of former soviet officers who were stationed in east Europe so the children learned this languages. Many of them were born there.

So the russian language is important. It can be just basic but the more you know the better it will be for you. Russian language will help a lot, not only with mongering but with all other things.

Great majority of people here on the ISG will go to Kiev or Moscow only and they will say "I got laid without knowing a single word of russian". This is true of course, you can always find a girl which has some knowledge of english, more or less.
But if you found yourself in the ukrainian ultra provincial town with population of 13 000 and try to do something there without knowing a single word of russian.

Uke Boy
03-20-09, 12:40
Chances are that 99.9% of the mongers here will visit one of the major cities such as Kiev, Odessa, Yalta (in summer), Lviv, Dnipro, Donetsk, and maybe Kharkov. The other .1% will get lost and disappear in the the Тмутаракань (back of beyond) that is the provinces, or even more rarely, revel in it like our great trail blazer Bez Bezzara.

Since there are very few street signs or anything else, even in Kiev, that are not in Russian or Ukrainian (except for the occasional restaurant menu), it cannot be emphasized strongly enough that you should and must learn some Russian/Ukrainian. At least that way you will be able to walk the streets and not feel completely lost in an alien landscape. With summer approaching and ladies disrobing in all manner of form when they walk the summer streets, getting out and viewing the sights is an important element in the day.

Soon, soon...the viewing and street meeting rituals will start...I cannot wait. But, here, too, language or rather the lack of it, can make or break any attempt at a pick-up.

Attempts at communication even in barely passable Russian will get you more results than the deadly phrase that will turn off most ladies, "Do you speak English?"

Doctor_Skank
03-20-09, 14:16
Great majority of people here on the ISG will go to Kiev or Moscow only and they will say "I got laid without knowing a single word of russian". This is true of course, you can always find a girl which has some knowledge of english, more or less.You can of course get laid in Kiev or Moscow without knowing Russian, but speaking from experience, since I started speaking Russian:

1) I have doubled the number of freebies I've been getting

2) Been better able to communicate and get what I want from pros

3) Semi-pro/sponsorship is really difficult w/o some Russian skillz

'Nuff said.

DirkDingy
03-20-09, 15:47
I do ok and don't really speak Russian.

The educated dveys under 30 take English in school.

I have some girls that I see that don't speak English...it is more frustrating for me than it is for the girls...I am often surprised how much can be communicated without a comprehensive knowledge of each others' language.

What many of you miss is the complications encountered when someone speaks English but lacks understanding of the American mindset.

This is much worse than knowing what you do not know.

If one attempts to convey advanced concepts, parses language, or employs linguistic nuance, etc....bad shit will happen.

Context is key. And it can't be functionally obtained in afternoon language courses.

For instance, my current Kazan babe from Moscow who is wealthy, cosmopolitan, studied in Europe, and is really smart does not even vaguely comprehend what I do for a living after I have attempted to explain it to her no less than 14 times over the past 8 weeks.

Kurenda
03-20-09, 18:08
Chances are that 99.9% of the mongers here will visit one of the major cities such as Kiev, Odessa, Yalta (in summer), Lviv, Dnipro, Donetsk, and maybe Kharkov. The other .1% will get lost and disappear in the the Тмутаракань (back of beyond) that is the provinces, or even more rarely, revel in it like our great trail blazer Bez Bezzara.I'm in those .1%, being it good or bad thing I don't know.

Been to Ukraine XX times and I have NEVER been to Kiev and Lvov, Odessa very, very rarely. I'm mostly in the south and east of Ukraine. Going to places like Reni, Izmail, Ochakov, Komsomolsk, Pervomaisk, Kremenchug, Melitopol, Nikopol and other places most people out of Ukraine never heard of. From larger places Kharkov, Zaporojie, Lugansk, Nikolaev, Krivoy Rog and Mariupol are my thing. Yes, sure this places are hard core provinces but still they have their good sides. Of course they all need great deal of effort to work around so they are definitelly not a choice for a newbie in Ukraine.

Doctor_Skank
03-20-09, 18:13
The educated dveys under 30 take English in school.
And unless they use it at work or have foreign contacts (inet etc.), have forgotten it by 21... I'll stick by my thesis that speaking Russian will get one laid more often than one did before learning.

But didn't you claim you did speak Russian well a while back?
What many of you miss is the complications encountered when someone speaks English but lacks understanding of the American mindset.

This is much worse than knowing what you do not know.

If one attempts to convey advanced concepts, parses language, or employs linguistic nuance, etc....bad shit will happen.
This is very true. Worst thing in my opinion is that most dyevs who speak passable but not really practiced, semi-fluent English will not get humor... at all. In fact, making jokes they don't get can make you look like a boob. Especially when a few seconds later they laugh their heads off at the stupidest most adolescent Russian humor.

Same goes with flirting... I often find even the flattest, most basic Russian flirting is more effective than clever or subtle flirting in English. It just does not compute with many of them.

I don't think it is merely cultural, often it'll be the exact same sentence... I find that many just don't speak or understand English well enough, or just aren't used to it enough to comprehend the context.

Or maybe they simply don't want to.

DirkDingy
03-20-09, 18:39
But didn't you claim you did speak Russian well a while back? .

I understand it functionally but often choose not to speak it. If need be, I can get by pretty well. I don't think that I ever wrote that i speak it well;if i did, I was exagerating. I took it at university and for a year in minsk but am rather ashamed at my laziness re russian. I speak another Slavic tongue, my mother's, pretty good though.

LOL, this is somewhat what I am referring to and we are both Americans..granted, you don't remember verbatim what I wrote but if I had this misunderstanding with a russain babe I would appear to be a liar:

you said that you speak Russian

Yes, I did, but it did not say that I speak Russian. I said that I could speak Russian.

See what I mean? i would have a hard time winning this with most native American speakers, let alone a Russian chick.

Kurenda
03-20-09, 19:20
The educated dveys under 30 take English in school.Offical educational statistics in Ukraine say that just 18% of all students learn english at university. English classes at university is not obligatory but selective subject. So students can choose to learn english or not - vast majority decide not to lear it. If chosen english is learned during three years of unversity. Thing is even those who lear english quickly forget it since they don't have much opportunity to practice. Saw it many times, people who learned english at university but 5 years later thier knowledegde was just basic or second to none and they are not able to keep up simple conversation. So knowing russian will help in everything. As they say in Russia "you came to my country so you should speak my language".

DirkDingy
03-20-09, 19:47
You all are right.

Obviously, speaking Russia in Russia is better than not speaking Russia in Russia.

I just opined that it is not necesssarily a sine qua non of having a good time.

And yes, Kurenda, Russians do seem to think they are the center of world.

Sorry for intruding...I will go back to posting where I actually monger at.

Carry on gents.

Moliere
03-20-09, 23:27
Personally, I don't think it's worth splitting hairs on the exact advantages of speaking some Russian here.

However, I can say with great conviction, that if in my youth I had known what it would be like to be 55+ and mostly bald, I would have studied Russian instead of French, Spanish, Italian and German. I'm sure my life would be different right now.

Qjump
03-21-09, 07:19
Oddly, I found in the real backwaters a little goes a long way. And the foreigner effect also kicks in. Last summer I went down to the Azof for a vodka tasting weekend. We stayed at a passable hotel, and went down the beach everyday. On the beach I became a celebrity as I was the English guy..... Girls would come up ask to have there photos taken with me (even ones with a boyfriends or husband) I found it quite odd and embarrassing at the same time. But I really don't speak so good Russian nearly all the people I mix with speak some English and we just about get by. But in the back of beyond (out of Donetsk) I find its pretty easy to find girls with limited Russian, and before I learnt Russian I would say my hit rate was about the same, All because of being the stranger in the strange land...... IMO Russian helps...... buts it’s not the be all and end all.

Hecker
03-21-09, 11:16
Speaking russian in Ukraine makes little difference because most girls speak english.(the ones who are interested in foreigners).Speaking russian in Russia and Belarus makes a lot of difference since most girls do not speak english(due to nationalism).

Kurenda
03-21-09, 16:29
Qjump when you mentioned Azof (actually it should be Azov) are you talking
about Azov the city in Russia (near Rostov on Don) or you were talking about Azov sea in general? In that case you probably were in ukarinian city Berdyansk or Mauripol.

Prosal
03-21-09, 18:24
I just finished the last Andrei Kourkov novel, "The President's Last Love".

It's the story, told in the first person, of Sergei Pavlovich Bunin, born in the Soviet Union in 1960, who progresses from being an unemployed youth to becoming the President of the post-Soviet Ukraine. Andrei Kourkov is best at humour, in particular the absurdities of post-Soviet life in Ukraine - corrupt politicians, incompetent officials, etc. Absurdly wonderful book, a great read indeed, highly recommanded.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Presidents-Last-Love-Andrey-Kurkov/dp/1843432579

BTW his other books are also great.

And notally his hits, 'Death and the Penguin' and 'Pengouin Lost', novels that I place at my own Pantheon of "light literature". Wonderful, funny, tragic and brilliant books packed with intrigue and mordant humour : Viktor tracks down his beloved Penguin, Misha, through Ukraine, Russia and even Chechenya. True gems.

Kurenda
03-21-09, 19:54
Speaking russian in Ukraine makes little difference because most girls speak english.(the ones who are interested in foreigners).Speaking russian in Russia and Belarus makes a lot of difference since most girls do not speak english(due to nationalism).Probably applies to the Kiev. But it's completely different in eastern Ukraine.
In Lugansk for example you will find very few people who speak english. And even ukrainian language. They like to speak only russian. In Lugansk ethnic coposition is like this:

Russians - 53%
Ukraininans - 38%
Others - 9%
Russian speaking - 91%

Qjump
03-21-09, 20:21
Qjump when you mentioned Azof (actually it should be Azov) are you talking
about Azov the city in Russia (near Rostov on Don) or you were talking about Azov sea in general? In that case you probably were in ukarinian city Berdyansk or Mauripol.

Kurenda,
Thanks for you pointing out my bad spelling, yes azov not azof, we where not in Mariupol or Berdyansk but on that coast, not far from the Yalta that is also on the azov.
I know it quite well down there.... we go there every other weekend in the summer, I do live in Donetsk...... cheers Q

Kurenda
03-21-09, 23:25
Thanks for the info, for those who don't know we are talking about Yalta small place between Mauripol and Bedyansk and not Yalta place at Crimea.

Qjump you've probalby been on Bilosarajska kosa, it's nice but recommend you to also check out Berdjanska kosa sometimes.

Gentleman Travel
03-23-09, 17:31
I just noticed today that Mamba (and its numerous variants - date.ru, etc) finally has an ENGLISH version of its web-page! There is a menu selection down the left-hand side to choose your language preference.

So all instructions and all standard phrases on the profiles can now be displayed in English! The free-form text is still in whatever language the girl used, but all the standard fields are translated.

This makes it far easier for non-Russian-speakers like me to navigate.

I wonder if this has to do with the financial crisis - making English-speakers more valuable once again?

Cheers,

GT

Doctor_Skank
03-23-09, 18:44
I wonder if this has to do with the financial crisis - making English-speakers more valuable once again?

Cheers,

GTI doubt it is crisis-oriented, as the vast majority of users are still Russian. May have to do with competition from other social-networking sites which have offered English-language menus for some time already.

Kurenda
03-23-09, 20:20
DS just posted possible explanation about this in forum section about Russian websites.

Reiner Otto
03-26-09, 12:28
Off topic, I know, but I need some help:
Did anybody of the foreigners register his own foreign car temporarily in UA ?
I heard, that it is possible to have a 1-year temp. registration (with UA- license plates and UA-insurance/tax) for a foreign car, belonging to a foreigner in UA.
Any RELIABLE info about this ?
Not so covenient to go MD every 2 months with my German car, and come back to UA :-)

Kurenda
03-26-09, 19:54
Otto, little info for you.

My friend registered his vehicle temporary in UA, it is possible.

He was obliged to have valid registration back home, left original plates and registration licence for keeping at police station. After paying costs of registration and incurance got a new UA reigstration. It is not a standard looking plates, they had RP on them. RP standing for "temporary registered".

Know also this. He's from Russia so maybe there's some agreement on this between Russia and Ukraine. Also the vehicle was not a personal but commercial one, small van VW Caddy. So maybe it is not possible for personal cars. But on the other side in Kiev there are private cars with black plates and letter E. They are international plates for vehicles registered in one country by foreginers. Maybe it is only for private cars or people working at the diplomatic places. Also my friend finished everythnig through local agency which deals with car issues like registrations and ownership transfers. I think it is possible but you will have to check in the police or find one of this agencies to do it for you.

Qjump
03-27-09, 06:31
Off topic, I know, but I need some help:

Did anybody of the foreigners register his own foreign car temporarily in UA ?
I heard, that it is possible to have a 1-year temp. registration (with UA- license plates and UA-insurance/tax) for a foreign car, belonging to a foreigner in UA.

Any RELIABLE info about this?

Not so covenient to go MD every 2 months with my German car, and come back to UA :-)Reiner, yes you can, when you enter the country and they stamp your documents you have up to three months to put register the car at a local police station and pay the road tax etc, you hand your own plates in and they do give you temp plates back, when I do it I just get local plates not odd ones, but this may change from area to area.

I would not like to have plates that show something odd as you will be picked on my the bastards that are the road police here.

You will need: local insurance and pay 500 grn for the road tax. this will give you a year from the day your car arrived into Ukraine.

There is talk the rate is going up next year to 5000 grn, but it will still a bargain compared to paying the ridiculous priced cars here.

We currently do it with three cars in and out every 12 months, oddly we take ours out of Ukraine into no-ma'ns land between here and Russia wait 10 mins turn round and come back.

Hope that helps.

Reiner Otto
03-27-09, 15:28
Reiner, yes you can, when you enter the country and they stamp your documents you have up to three months to put register the car at a local police station and pay the road tax etc, you hand your own plates in and they do give you temp plates back, when I do it I just get local plates not odd ones, but this may change from area to area.Sounds great, but my first attempt had no success, I got the info, that it is not possible any more.

Pls, in which city did you do that, and was it the standard administration for car registration, or really a simple "police station" ?

May be, here in the "village" Nikolaev they either do not know, OR they are expecting some private compensation for their services :-)

Qjump
03-28-09, 08:01
Sounds great, but my first attempt had no success, I got the info, that it is not possible any more.

Pls, in which city did you do that, and was it the standard administration for car registration, or really a simple "police station" ?

May be, here in the "village" Nikolaev they either do not know, OR they are expecting some private compensation for their services :-)

Reiner, we do it in the Donbass region, a small shit hole town we have an address in, not Donetsk, as I hate to wait for anything and in the larger cities a simple thing like that can take a day or so of your life away to arrange it.
Just a question what are doing for a visa? since you will over stay the 3 months normal tourist visa?

Reiner Otto
03-28-09, 19:25
Just a question what are doing for a visa? since you will over stay the 3 months normal tourist visa?

Yes, I am stretching my tourist visa. Not a big problem, because I only stay about 50% of the year in UA.

Kurenda
03-28-09, 19:34
Yes, I am stretching my tourist visa. Not a big problem, because I only stay about 50% of the year in UA.Otto, what visa?

Since you're from Germany (I presume) you don't need visa to stay in UA.

Meaning you can stay for 90 days without visa. For any longer period visa is needed but it must be on private or bussines base.

Also there is a law in UA which stated that a person can stay in UA for 90 days with out visa in period of 180 days. It measn you can stay in UA 3 months, then leave for 3 months. Then you can came back.

I'm sure with some bribe this can be overcome but have there been some changes maybe?

Reiner Otto
03-30-09, 21:22
Otto, what visa?

You are absolutely correct. I used the term "Visa" simply for my permission to stay in UA without special application.

Kurenda
04-02-09, 05:56
For Otto and others that maybe interested.

I got this info (not directly but through several hands) written by American who lives in Ukraine. Maybe sounds confusing, don't know how accurate is this, but maybe can help. Informations were written in October 2008 looks complicated.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

It took me 3 years to figure it out. But I now have registered my American Car with a 1 year temporary tag in Ukraine. So for those of you guys who are thinking of buying a used car and shipping it into Ukraine here is how you can drive it without going to the boarder every 60 day to renew the 30 day visa.

For starters you have two options.
#1. Get a M1/M2 visa and change residency to Ukraine. This allows you to bring into Ukraine personal items such as a car and get a permanent Ukraine tag.
#2 which effect the majority of us is the 1yr temporary tag (red tag).

Step 1. Visa

Get a business visa. It makes it easier but not required.

Step 2. Registration:

You need to get registered into an apartment. Either one you own or one the owner is willing to register you in. You will need to get a document from the local (JEK) office (housing authority) showing you are living in the apartment.

Step 3. Go to the local OVIR office (immigration services) and request that they register you to the apartment. This is the hard part as they typically will not do it unless your visa is about to expire. This stamp is required for step 4. It took me 4 months until I finally got someone to help who knew someone. My OVIR office didn't care if the Custom office required the stamp. Typically Ukraine.

Step 4. Go to the local traffic/tag police office and get your vehicle document. This is a document that shows a photo of your car. The vin numbers and verifies that the car isn't stolen. ($30)

Step 5. Go to the local custom office with documents. Take an interpreter as you will not be allowed into the office. Your interpreter will need to go inside and speak to the custom officer. Request a 1 year custom declaration for your vehicle. Fee ($. Again expect to make multiple visits. Have title and tag documents. It took me about 8 trips to get it down waiting on the "right" people to sign off.

Step 6. Return to the police station and get the main inspector to sign off on the vehicle documents that the road inspector gave you in step 4. Expect to get 3-4 more signatures and stamps from different departments. Then pay around $300 for the temporary tag. New Ukrainian Vehicle documents (passport). And you will have a nice new red tag. (downside is you will loose the unique tag on your car )

It is a long and tiresome process. For me the 14hr round trip every 2 months to the boarder and the $50 fee to get the stamp was worth it.

Qjump
04-02-09, 10:36

I got this info (not directly but through several hands) written by American who lives in Ukraine. Maybe sounds confusing, don't know how accurate is this, but maybe can help. Informations were written in October 2008 looks complicated.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

It took me 3 years to figure it out. But I now have registered my American Car with a 1 year temporary tag in Ukraine. So for those of you guys who are thinking of buying a used car and shipping it into Ukraine here is how you can drive it without going to the boarder every 60 day to renew the 30 day visa.

For starters you have two options.
#1. Get a M1/M2 visa and change residency to Ukraine. This allows you to bring into Ukraine personal items such as a car and get a permanent Ukraine tag.
#2 which effect the majority of us is the 1yr temporary tag (red tag).

Step 1. Visa

Get a business visa. It makes it easier but not required.

Step 2. Registration:

You need to get registered into an apartment. Either one you own or one the owner is willing to register you in. You will need to get a document from the local (JEK) office (housing authority) showing you are living in the apartment.

Step 3. Go to the local OVIR office (immigration services) and request that they register you to the apartment. This is the hard part as they typically will not do it unless your visa is about to expire. This stamp is required for step 4. It took me 4 months until I finally got someone to help who knew someone. My OVIR office didn't care if the Custom office required the stamp. Typically Ukraine.

Step 4. Go to the local traffic/tag police office and get your vehicle document. This is a document that shows a photo of your car. The vin numbers and verifies that the car isn't stolen. ($30)

Step 5. Go to the local custom office with documents. Take an interpreter as you will not be allowed into the office. Your interpreter will need to go inside and speak to the custom officer. Request a 1 year custom declaration for your vehicle. Fee ($. Again expect to make multiple visits. Have title and tag documents. It took me about 8 trips to get it down waiting on the "right" people to sign off.

Step 6. Return to the police station and get the main inspector to sign off on the vehicle documents that the road inspector gave you in step 4. Expect to get 3-4 more signatures and stamps from different departments. Then pay around $300 for the temporary tag. New Ukrainian Vehicle documents (passport). And you will have a nice new red tag. (downside is you will loose the unique tag on your car )

It is a long and tiresome process. For me the 14hr round trip every 2 months to the boarder and the $50 fee to get the stamp was worth it.

Ignore most, just jump to step 4 that's what i do ;)

Reiner Otto
04-02-09, 12:45

Thanx a lot.
I will give it one more try in about a week or so.

Uke Boy
04-05-09, 18:17
there have been a few reports in the russian language press that ukraine may well reimpose visas for residents of the eu. here is a link to the most recent russian language report on this issue:

http://korrespondent.net/ukraine/politics/794533

i am not sure if this is real or just more posturing by an incompetent lame-duck president and his staff. i haven't seen anything in the kiev post yet but that is not really a newspaper.

the reason in the article for the re-imposition is that ****s and child molesters are getting a free entry into the country and then getting lost in the provinces to do their dirty deeds (seems the idiot staffer forgot we all have to fill out that immigration card but that is another story).

the earlier reason a few weeks ago for this is the rude and almost inhuman way ukrainians are treated by the eu consulates and agencies responsible for visas. this is something that i have seen since i have been in those queues to help "friends" travel with me to eu destinations. the worst part about it is that most of the staff are locals who work for the consulates and who need little or no training to be rude!

in any case, ukraine may retaliate and enforce visas again. so far it won't seemingly affect americans or canadians, they apparently treat applicants much better which would also be a first for the american consulate!

not that this is the smartest move right now with summer coming on. if it happens, you can imagine how many fewer eu tourists will be coming to crimea or odessa and helping the local economy when it needs it most.

give a ukrainian politician a gun and he will almost certainly find a way to shoot himself.

Cruiser D
04-05-09, 22:25
ah, that's too funny uke. i was making some round robin calls today to alert the girls of kyiv to my return soon and some of them mentioned the same thing. i think the **** thing is just a smoke screen for the ukrainian government impatience with the easing of visa restrictions for its citizens by the eu.

Kurenda
04-06-09, 00:59
People this is going to be the real thing probably.

I watched the russian TV, some political talk show. The people there commented about this that ukrainian government wants a modified russian style visa regimee. Which means visas shouldn't be complicated to get as russian ones but will cost as the russian ones. Ukrainian government wants to make some money on visas. In the talk show there were some interesting facts. By official numbers from government in 2008 Ukraine was visited by some 19 million foreigners. From all this number about 700 000 were real foreigners coming from abroad while all the rest were from FSU. From this number of 700 000 real foreigners around 400 000 were people from Ukraine (or their descendants) who emmigrated abroad and now have a new citizenship and foreign passport.

Probably this people mostly come to Ukraine for family visits or similar things. This give us number of 300 000 real foreigners who come to Ukraine for various reasons (sex tourism being the most common probably). So I guess UA government wants them to pay for their visa. Also I'm most sure if (when) Party of regions comes to power there will be visas for EU or something similar.

Uke in 2008 offically Americans and Canadians were 8% of all foreigners coming to Ukraine.

As for tourism in Crimea most probably they are not dependent of those coming from EU. How many of them visited Crimea in 2008 anyway? From Belarus there were 4 millions of tourists and from Russia 12 millions. Most probably they are the ones who help local economy in Crimea and Odessa.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Uke Boy
04-06-09, 13:45
Here's a link to an English language report:

http://www.itar-tass.com/eng/level2.html?NewsID=13759344&PageNum=0

If they put in a system whereby you have have to pay a fee at Borispil, that is just a recipe for more theft by the employees there, not to mention yet another queue to make your processing time even longer.

Kurenda
04-06-09, 21:13
It looks the visa should be issued at the embassy.

The last sentence says:

"According to the speaker, the imposing of payment for the entry would resolve financial problems of maintenance of Ukrainian embassies abroad".

Cruiser D
04-06-09, 21:45
If it was on a Russian talk show it has to be true. Did they replay the segment where the Krim will be returning to mother Russia soon? :)

It's just tit for tat. Ukraine pulls this crap all the time.

Qjump
04-07-09, 07:04
If it was on a Russian talk show it has to be true. Did they replay the segment where the Krim will be returning to mother Russia soon? :)

It's just tit for tat. Ukraine pulls this crap all the time.

Of course its true....... a politician is saying it, and he is from Ukraine also so it has to be true as the third most solid point is it was on TV.

Bez Bezarra
04-07-09, 14:22
2008 Ukraine was visited by some 19 million foreigners.

300,000 come to Ukraine for sex tourism being the most common.

Sounds unrealistic that 1000 mongers enter Ukraine every single day of the year.

LifeSavour
04-07-09, 14:59
That has not spilt yet.

Who CARES!

Qjump
04-07-09, 17:39
Sounds unrealistic that 1000 mongers enter Ukraine every single day of the year.

1000 direct mongers, that have just come here for easy sex? a day? a week I doubt it............ a month maybe.
I mean who just only come here for easy sex???? most I know have other reasons to come here, business mostly, I do not really think its a great destination for pure sex tourism?
Maybe I am wrong?
But 1000 a day! no way!

Kurenda
04-08-09, 00:08
1000 mongers each day in Ukraine for mongering. Definitelly not.

1000 "real" foreigners in Ukraine each day. Yes in average.

Some day no foreigners at all, some day 3000 foreigners.

Let's get serious, probably great majority of them are not coming for mongering.

Some examples I came across in the last 2-3 years:

- 2 buses with about 100 people from Romania in Izmail checking Danube port reconstruction so they can do similar back home

- 300 high school kids from Poland in Odessa on school trip where they discovered cheap drugs

- about 100 pensioners from Scandinavia checking antic greek ruins in Kherson

- whole bunch of Swiss at Shabo trying local wine and visiting basically their relatives there. Most of population of Shabo came from Switzerland in early 19th

- many WWII veterans from Germany in Sevastopol who fought there came to revive the memories and meet their former Soviet enemies

- two buses of Swedes at Poltava who came to visit graves of swedish soldiers who died at Poltava battle where Russian army defeated swedish army

- many times groups of like 50 elderly Jews from USA mostly who's familes originated from various places in Ukraine

- many young backpackers coming to Ukraine mostly to visit Lvov and Kiev

- many Mongolians travelling in ukraininan trains (so called "train nomads") selling whatever they have to offer mostly food and drinks

These are some examples but they all count as foreigners and probably the aim of their arrival in Ukraine is not purely mongering.

They are either too old, in large groups (it's good to have wingman but 50 other people with you will not help) or simply don't have enough money (young backpackers).

In my opinion gret number of mongers in Ukraine do not come to Ukraine specifically for mongering (there are those of course if their financies can hold that). But instead combine mongering with something else like business trip or other purpose of coming to Ukraine. It is always nice if your company will cover major expencies and own money will go for mongering or whatever else.

Prosal
04-08-09, 09:26
most I know have other reasons to come here
Kurenda is right. According to UNWTO (World Tourism Organisation), Ukraine is the 12th most visited country in the world, with some 18 millions tourist arrivals in 2007. Effectively, most of them are without doubt FSU citizens, but there's also surely a significant number of western eco-tourists, cultural-tourists, coastal tourists ...and sex-tourists.

Anyhow inbound tourism is booming in this part of the world. About 100 millions tourist arrivals in Central/Eastern Europe in 2008.

Eros74
04-22-09, 21:32
Right now I found this:

http://www.thisislocallondon.co.uk/news/4303709.UPDATE___PENGE__Ukraine_missing_man__safe_and_well_/

Is it getting dangerous here or what ?

What the opinion from the most experienced friends about UA ?

Thanks...

Cruiser D
04-24-09, 00:34
Yeah, some how I think we are only getting half of the story.

Uke Boy
04-24-09, 22:12
This is the best and most accurate write-up of how to best get around Kiev today via the various transport options. It also includes inane tips on meeting babes.

http://www.whatson-kiev.com/index.php?go=News&in=view&id=6742

AColonizer
05-02-09, 16:34
Who has fucked Wiska?

Could someone report about Wiska?

Uke Boy
05-02-09, 19:47
I have, and more than once when she was just known as Mila and charged $40 per hour...and that is all I will tell you.

Strike 69
05-09-09, 18:42
Guys I have been checking some of the post and seems the crew from the Russia forums is also here. After been a little time in Russia last year now I am planning to go to the Ukraine later I suspect the scene might be somehow similar, but anyway I would like a recommendation on which city it could be the best to go to pick girls? (pros and non pros)
I want preferently blondes and adult Teens. Are UW more friendly and open to one night stand than their Russian counterparts or are they more harder to get?

Thanks

Admin
05-14-09, 00:17
Greetings Everyone,

I have deleted several pages of off-topic discussions.

This cleanup process is not perfect, and it's possible that I may have inadvertently deleted a few otherwise legitimate posts. If you find that your own report was also deleted, please don't take it personally.

Thanks,

Jackson

Admin
05-14-09, 00:17
Gentlemen,

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between Men on the subject of finding Women for Sex.

Let's get back to the subject.

Thank You,

Jackson

Gedanken
05-24-09, 01:06
Ukraine has a nominal GDP less than half of that of Poland, but when you look at the everage cost of a girl in Ukraine it's as expensive as Poland, if not more so. On Ukrainian escort sites, 90% of the fucking prices are in dollars and euros (never a good sign); Polish website are all in zloty. And in Poland, where I've been before, you can get a good-looking girl for 200zl, or £40. In Ukraine it seems you could be paying double that sometimes!

So what the fuck? How can a shit-poor country like Ukraine be so expensive for mongering, even compared to an Eastern European country like Poland? Why can't you lay a hottie for £20 in Ukraine, as its GDP 'ought' to suggest?

AColonizer
05-25-09, 14:08
Very easy to reply. Because here a lot of narcissist men are happy to pay Western European rates for medium-low services. And, of course, here there are also much many "businessmen" interested to urge foreigners to waste their money. Act as your common sense suggests to you and you will never mistake.

Ukraine has a nominal GDP less than half of that of Poland, but when you look at the everage cost of a girl in Ukraine it's as expensive as Poland, if not more so. On Ukrainian escort sites, 90% of the fucking prices are in dollars and euros (never a good sign); Polish website are all in zloty. And in Poland, where I've been before, you can get a good-looking girl for 200zl, or £40. In Ukraine it seems you could be paying double that sometimes!

So what the fuck? How can a shit-poor country like Ukraine be so expensive for mongering, even compared to an Eastern European country like Poland? Why can't you lay a hottie for £20 in Ukraine, as its GDP 'ought' to suggest?

Duesentrieb
05-25-09, 14:44
The truth is, that the Pay-Scene in Ukraine and especially in Kiev is shit, it is a waste of money and time.

If you want to have sex with prostitutes, the best adress in Europe in my opinion is Germany, nowhere else in Europe you have such a variety of girls (and of course also a lot of ukrainian girls) for convenient prices.

If you speak some russian, have a little more time than a few days and have a sense for the mentality of ukrainian women, well the country is just paradise!

AColonizer
05-25-09, 21:39
What? Ukrainians in Germany? And which places exactly?

I have just asked a master in Germany and he has replied "it is ages I haven't seen Ukrainians in Germany, and Polishes are decreasing too."

I see in FKK and partytreff sites, Eastern Europe girls are usually from Romania and Bulgaria, and older than 22 years old.

It seems Ukrainians have disaspeared in Germany, Italy and Spain. Therefore the question is: where are they working now?

The truth is, that the Pay-Scene in Ukraine and especially in Kiev is shit, it is a waste of money and time.

If you want to have sex with prostitutes, the best adress in Europe in my opinion is Germany, nowhere else in Europe you have such a variety of girls (and of course also a lot of ukrainian girls) for convenient prices.

If you speak some russian, have a little more time than a few days and have a sense for the mentality of ukrainian women, well the country is just paradise!

Duesentrieb
05-26-09, 14:35
There are still many women from the FSU in german brothels and FKK clubs, maybe not as much as five or even ten years before, but definitely they are still a lot of them working in Germany.

Just have a look at sites like

http://www.ladies.de

And search there for "Russin" or "Russland"...please have in mind that for most german people every russian speaking girl from the FSU is considered as coming from Russia.

SlutLover
05-26-09, 19:34
Very true. All of it.

AColonizer
05-27-09, 19:43
I am studying FKKs and Partytreffs threads and sites.

It seems there are few girls under 22 years and in shape. Maybe there are some Russians and Ukrainians but almost all East Europeans are from Romania and Bulgaria, very different from Ukrainians.

Therefore my question is: what do people look for in FKKs and Partytreffs? Just sex or beauties and sex?

There are still many women from the FSU in german brothels and FKK clubs, maybe not as much as five or even ten years before, but definitely they are still a lot of them working in Germany.

Just have a look at sites like

http://www.ladies.de

And search there for "Russin" or "Russland"...please have in mind that for most german people every russian speaking girl from the FSU is considered as coming from Russia.

Gentleman Travel
05-27-09, 20:17
I am looking for a nice sexy girl to come to Malta and have a nice holiday.

She has to be sexy and willing to go for sex.

Money will be provided including flights, accomodation and money to spend during her stay.

If you are interested pls put your phone number and I will contact you.

Maradona
www.mamba.ru has a "travel companions" matching function, which includes girls willing to trade travel for sex.

Duesentrieb
05-27-09, 22:23
@Acolonizer:

"Therefore my question is: what do people look for in FKKs and Partytreffs? Just sex or beauties and sex?"

My answer: They look there just for sex for convenient prices, not for beauties.

Have a look at these site:

http://www.russianbabes-escort.de

And, these Girls too old for your liking ?

LifeSavour
05-28-09, 10:55
I am looking for a nice sexy girl to come to Malta and have a nice holiday.

She has to be sexy and willing to go for sex.

Money will be provided including flights, accomodation and money to spend during her stay.

If you are interested pls put your phone number and I will contact you.

MaradonaBuy a subscription!

It's only $20 USD!

Travel69
05-28-09, 13:15
Most girls are from romania and bulgaria because it is poorest EU countries. A lot of girls also come from polen and baltic country. There is not many Russian and Ukrainen because tough visa regulation after shengen convention. German FKK are much cheaper and convenient option than Ukraine for people with no Russian language and no game for freebee according to price people getting in this board. There are some agencies in Ukraine operating by german and they cater german customer. Only the german operated agency can beat FKK price. They come and go. Man has to read german sexboard to find out. The operator most come from formal east germany and rarely speak English because only russia is taught as foreign language in former east germany.

I am studying FKKs and Partytreffs threads and sites.

It seems there are few girls under 22 years and in shape. Maybe there are some Russians and Ukrainians but almost all East Europeans are from Romania and Bulgaria, very different from Ukrainians.

Therefore my question is: what do people look for in FKKs and Partytreffs? Just sex or beauties and sex?

Travel69
05-28-09, 13:54
The price in Germany definately beat Ukraine at least in Kiev. the quality in germany at least the same as in Ukraine if not better. In famous FKK club, there is not so much ukraine and russian anymore, but you still can find lot of agency specialzied russian woman.

Slylock
05-28-09, 19:47
http://www.time.com/time/printout/0,8816,1901396,00.html

Thursday, May. 28, 2009
From Bangkok to Berlin, Hard Times Hit the Sex Trade
By William Lee Adams

In Patpong, one of Bangkok's most notorious red-light districts, go-go girls count their livelihood by the number of sex tourists they entertain. "Three inches, three minutes, 3,000 baht ($87)," laughs Goy, a 25-year-old bargirl. Last summer, she and her fellow pole dancers at the Camelot Castle entertained scores of men every night — first in the bar, where they earn a monthly salary, then at the customer's hotel, where they negotiate their own rates. But as cash-strapped tourists have turned their backs on Thailand — tourism officials say revenues will plunge 35% this year — the ranks of men cruising Patpong have thinned dramatically. On a recent Wednesday evening, just three tourists watched a visibly disgruntled Goy wiggle around her pole. "My base salary was 8,000 baht ($232) a month, but now they are giving me 6,000 baht ($174)," she says. "I haven't had a customer in five nights, and I'm lucky if someone buys me a drink."

As the recession continues to bite, sex workers from Bangkok to Berlin share Goy's frustration. "People just don't spend that freely anymore," says Anke Christiansen, co-founder of Hamburg's Geizhaus ("Das Original Discount Bordell"), where visitor numbers have dropped up to 20% since the crisis began. "Customers who used to come to us two or three times a week now limit themselves to once a week." That newfound restraint has already forced some brothels to shut their doors. In the Czech Republic, where 14% of men admit to having slept with a prostitute, up to half of all sex establishments outside of Prague have closed in the past year, says Hana Malinova, director of Bliss Without Risk, a prostitution-outreach group in the capital. Others have simply reduced their workforce. "In villages where there used to be 10 girls, there are now two," she says. America's working girls have suffered too. The Mustang Ranch in Reno, Nev., recently laid off 30% of its staff after its highest-spending clients started staying away. (See 10 things to do in Las Vegas.)

The world's oldest profession isn't about to take the recession lying down. Brothels and bathhouses have launched promotions — including free shuttle buses, senior-citizen discounts and day passes — in a bid to arouse interest among wary spenders. "You have to offer better service these days and special packages," says Karin Ahrens, manager at Yes Sir! in Hanover, Germany, where revenues have fallen 30% since the recession hit the nation. As part of a new deal, customers there pay $111 to have as much sex as they want (or can) for one hour. At Geizhaus, recent promotions allowed guests to have sex for free on Halloween and Easter if they wore a costume or brought in a decorated egg. And Berlin's Pussy Club charges guests a $98 flat rate for six hours of unlimited sex, access to a sauna and solarium and an all-you-can-eat buffet. (See pictures of Berlin.)

Not everyone needs a gimmick to stimulate business. In the Netherlands, Jan Bik says the recession hasn't affected his nine brothels because they target the "common man"; clients pay as little as $42 for half an hour with a woman. And while many of his former customers have left, "people who would normally go to the expensive clubs are visiting us now, so it's evened out." Elsewhere, currency shifts have actually created opportunities for the sex trade. Ukraine's currency, the hryvnia, has lost about 40% of its value against the dollar and euro since the start of the crisis, a change that will further boost the country's growing tourism sector and thereby the number of visitors willing to pay for a thrill. "The country is becoming a paradise for sex tourism before our eyes," says Yuri Lutsenko, Ukraine's Interior Minister. Police experts forecast that the industry will more than double its revenues this year, generating $1.5 billion. And, says Anna Hutsol, head of a nongovernmental women's rights group called FEMEN, deepening unemployment will likely increase the exploitation of vulnerable women: "There are girls without jobs and foreigners with money who want prostitutes."

Back in Bangkok, the relative strength of foreign currencies isn't helping local businesses. The cost of traveling to Thailand from far-flung places like Australia and Japan offsets any gains from the exchange rate. Pong, the female manager of Bangkok's Babylon Sauna, Bed and Breakfast, knows that all too well, as her business depends on foreign revenue to stay afloat. Described as "the most stylish and lavish sauna ever seen" by online gay guide Pink Banana World, Babylon welcomed an average of 800 visitors per day before the recession hit. That number now hovers around 500. "The entrance fee is already low, so dropping it won't make a difference," Pong says. So what's a sauna manager to do? "Pray for us," is all she can say.

Bez Bezarra
05-28-09, 19:58
Tough titty said the kitty, cause the milk tastes shitty!

Its about fucking time we got a fucking break!

Line up for your sponsorship, ladies!!

Cause there ain't no good payin' jobs to be found.

We got your "hard" time right here. :D

AColonizer
05-28-09, 21:21
OK, but where are Ukrainian and Russian girls working now??? They are much better than Romanian, Bulgarian, Turkish girls. But it seems they have disappeared from Western Europe since two years ago. There are no Ukrainians in Italy, in Germany, in Spain. Somebody says there are a lot of Ukrainians working in Switzerland, but I have doubts because some Romanians are liers saying to be Ukrainians. Where are Ukrainians now?

Most girls are from romania and bulgaria because it is poorest EU countries. A lot of girls also come from polen and baltic country. There is not many Russian and Ukrainen because tough visa regulation after shengen convention. German FKK are much cheaper and convenient option than Ukraine for people with no Russian language and no game for freebee according to price people getting in this board. There are some agencies in Ukraine operating by german and they cater german customer. Only the german operated agency can beat FKK price. They come and go. Man has to read german sexboard to find out. The operator most come from formal east germany and rarely speak English because only russia is taught as foreign language in former east germany.

Goldfinger
05-29-09, 03:08
Wow, how do you choose the city to search in? I can choose any city or the country I am in but would like to choose Kiev. Any ideas?

I just noticed today that Mamba (and its numerous variants - date.ru, etc) finally has an ENGLISH version of its web-page! There is a menu selection down the left-hand side to choose your language preference.

So all instructions and all standard phrases on the profiles can now be displayed in English! The free-form text is still in whatever language the girl used, but all the standard fields are translated.

This makes it far easier for non-Russian-speakers like me to navigate.

Cheers,

GT

LifeSavour
05-29-09, 06:40
Wow, how do you choose the city to search in? I can choose any city or the country I am in but would like to choose Kiev. Any ideas?When putting in values, man looks woman... in the drop down window for location at the bottom if you click the russian phrase you get a pop up that shows countries, then cities.

Pick ukraine and in the next - Kyiv!!!

LifeSavour
05-29-09, 06:44
You 'guys' need HELP?

Because of 'certain circumstances' I have a lot of free time on my hands...

Have been on the dating sites (love, singles, flirt) since 2005!

In the past I had been helping another Sr. Member finding suitable contacts... WE did good!

Feel free to contact me.

LS Guy

Duesentrieb
05-29-09, 13:56
@Acolonizer:

"But it seems they have disappeared from Western Europe since two years ago. There are no Ukrainians in Italy, in Germany, in Spain."

I guess it is more difficult now for ukrainian people to get a Schengen-Visa.

"Somebody says there are a lot of Ukrainians working in Switzerland,"

Maybe this was partly true, because Switzerland was not part of Schengen-Area until December last Year,so it was not difficult for Ukrainian Girls to get a "Cabaret-Dancer" Visa for Switzerland, this is still possible, but maybe the handling is more restricted now:

www.eda.admin.ch/eda/de/home/reps/eur/vukr/ref_visinf/visukr/ukvaty/ukviar.html

"Where are Ukrainians now?"

Let us ask the River-Palace girls, I am shure they know!

Travel69
05-29-09, 19:08
because of EU tough visa rule. All of EU country is off for Russian and ukraine including Polen, Romania and Bulgarian The visa free country for Russian and ukrainan is Turkey, Egypt, Bangkok, Dubai, Macau. Hong Kong just sign visa free agreement with Russian. They also can get Chinese visa very easy. There are Chinese RP and NF in Beijing and price is high but it is till cheaper than in russia. You can read Chinese Beijing thread. On the political level, especially for the conservative mind, I think we should lobby for our government to open door immgration policy. In tough visa regiulation country like US, Canada, UK, the guy have hard time to find cheap pussy. In easier to get visa country, like Germany, Turkey, UAB, all cheap Pussie run over the face of guy.

OK, but where are Ukrainian and Russian girls working now??? They are much better than Romanian, Bulgarian, Turkish girls. But it seems they have disappeared from Western Europe since two years ago. There are no Ukrainians in Italy, in Germany, in Spain. Somebody says there are a lot of Ukrainians working in Switzerland, but I have doubts because some Romanians are liers saying to be Ukrainians. Where are Ukrainians now?

AColonizer
05-29-09, 22:30
Young girls, above in places like River Palace, don't mind anything except for money, probably they don't know where is Italy or who has discovered America. And even if they know something, they never say anything to avoid competitors.

@Acolonizer:

"But it seems they have disappeared from Western Europe since two years ago. There are no Ukrainians in Italy, in Germany, in Spain."

Maybe this was partly true, because Switzerland was not part of Schengen-Area until December last Year,so it was not difficult for Ukrainian Girls to get a "Cabaret-Dancer" Visa for Switzerland, this is still possible, but maybe the handling is more restricted now:

AColonizer
05-29-09, 22:43
In fact, this is the point, very strange point! Here in Italy, Romanians, Bulgarians, Nigerians, Brasilians, Chineses, etc. have invaded our towns while Ukrainians and Russians have disappeared: that's very strange!

I don't understand these differences indeed! Bulgarians have got no EU citinzenship and Nigerians, Brasilians, and Chineses, I am sure, are not European!

Can you explain what has happened?

And the only good place in your list is Dubai and few wealthy Middle Eastern towns but it is not reasonable that millions of Ukrainian and Russian women have gone there.

Therefore, where have they gone to?

because of EU tough visa rule. All of EU country is off for Russian and ukraine including Polen, Romania and Bulgarian The visa free country for Russian and ukrainan is Turkey, Egypt, Bangkok, Dubai, Macau. Hong Kong just sign visa free agreement with Russian. They also can get Chinese visa very easy. There are Chinese RP and NF in Beijing and price is high but it is till cheaper than in russia. You can read Chinese Beijing thread. On the political level, especially for the conservative mind, I think we should lobby for our government to open door immgration policy. In tough visa regiulation country like US, Canada, UK, the guy have hard time to find cheap pussy. In easier to get visa country, like Germany, Turkey, UAB, all cheap Pussie run over the face of guy.

AColonizer
05-29-09, 23:01
My best experiences were with Ukrainians and Hungarians. Russians are not like Ukrainians, and I think Russians are much more bastard than Ukrainians.

Now Ukrainians have disappeared and, among hundreds of shitty Romanians, there are some Hungarians, but they usually work in strip-clubs and they usually don't provide sex, probably at very expensive rates. I mean, Hungarians have moved from prostitution to strip-clubs.

I see some rare Czechs and Polishes . . . oh by the way, another important example, Polishes, about twenty years ago Italy had an invasion by Polishes and then they had disappeared too.

Misterxxx
05-30-09, 09:57
No girls from Russia and Ukraine in EU-brothels.? The reason is very easy to find:

No Visa problem with girls from Bulgaria, Romania. They can travel and they can work without problem. If police catches girls from Bulgaria and Romania in brothels? What to do.? They are in the EU and no chance to throw them out of the country. They close the bosses brothels (if the brothels are legal).? No. Because it's allowed to work in the EU if you are EU citizen.

Girls of Ukraine and Russia are not citizens of the EU. So: If they work and police will catch them = 5 years bye, bye to the EU. And the bosses of the brothels will get in big trouble, too. In Germany they have to pay up to 50.000 Euro if illegal girls working in their clubs.

Reiner Otto
05-30-09, 15:02
www.mamba.ru has a "travel companions" matching function, which includes girls willing to trade travel for sex.
Could you give a link to "Travel Companions" section, please ?

Thanx in advance.

Kurenda
05-30-09, 17:23
When we speak about Schengen visa take notice of this.

EU and Ukraine have signed a visa protocol which makes getting Schengen visa more easy for Ukrainians. According to EU itself when compared 2007 and 2008, in 2008 Eu embassies issued 50% MORE Schengen visas to Ukraininans with 30% LESS rejections than 2007. Of course girls don't say "I want to work as a prostitute in Germany". So where are the girls - in Ukraine of course. Most pros will choose to stay back home since their price will be higher in Ukraine than somewhere in Europe plus the cost they have (for living) will be lower. Why should girl go to Europe when there's plenty of customers are plenty in Kiev. People should understand there's no need to come to Ukraine for p4p since most probably they will find Ukrainian girls in their own country and it will cost less.

Another problem is prostitution legalisation in EU countries which means if the girl wants to work as a prostitute she must got working permit which is not that easy.
Acolonizer you say "about twenty years ago Italy had an invasion by Polishes and then they had disappeared too". 20 years ago Poland was poor country and today there's enough money and jobs in Poland so the girls don't need to work as prostitutes. 20 years ago a pro in Kiev was 20$ for the whole night try to find this today. Girls from EE will be less and less in Europe. Most girls from Hungary and Czech republic are mostly into porn and strip clubs. Most pros will be from Bulgaria and Romania to the moment when this two countires have sufficient living standard.

Travel69
05-30-09, 18:17
But their EU citizenship is not full citizenship with restriction on working on certain professional. They can travel in EU without visa. For Chinese, it does not matter the visa situation and they are everywhere. Brasilian do not need visa to enter italy. I only have personal experience in China and Macau. In macau, you can find freelace Russian on the street for $150 for short time. In Beijing, you can find Russian from $100-$300 for short and long time depending your negociation skill. There is very large Russian district in Beijing with Russian bussiness and resident there. From report from this board in Turkey, you can see there is large Russian vacationer in turkish south coast Antalya. In german newspaper, there is woman complaint Russian hooker stealing her husband and now there is special tour package offer hotel without Russian.

I think the reason that Russian not in EU is definately causing by tough visa rule. Where is Russian, It is hard to find out because of so many place. There is very few report also because most guy go to place to find local girls not Russian and Russian also tend to more expensive comparing to local.

Wikipedia link for Russian and ukriane visa free country.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_passport

In fact, this is the point, very strange point! Here in Italy, Romanians, Bulgarians, Nigerians, Brasilians, Chineses, etc. have invaded our towns while Ukrainians and Russians have disappeared: that's very strange!

I don't understand these differences indeed! Bulgarians have got no EU citinzenship and Nigerians, Brasilians, and Chineses, I am sure, are not European!

Can you explain what has happened?

And the only good place in your list is Dubai and few wealthy Middle Eastern towns but it is not reasonable that millions of Ukrainian and Russian women have gone there.

Therefore, where have they gone to?

Sponsor74
05-31-09, 18:38
@Acolonizer:

I like Ukraine women and I have been there several times. Russian are also OK for me but I have never been in Russia, hope some day but as a Swiss citizen I need a Visa for Russia and I dislike this administration procedures .

I am still planning to “invite” here one Ukraine woman and check in details if she is OK for me or not.

Who has these experiences with invitations for Ukraine women? I mean with the visa administration and the girls as well? Are they looking only for money? To go away from Ukraine? Or maybe a good chance with these nice women. I also wonder how is with Russian girls? Is this a good idea? Pros and Cons?

Thanks in advance for information

AColonizer
05-31-09, 20:11
In my short but deep experience with Ukrainians and Russians in Italy and, then, meeting them in their own countries, there are no doubts: Ukrainian attitude in Kiev better, Russians in Moscow "very sharky", when a Slavic woman comes to a foreign country, she is changing like native females, the best solution is to live, to work and to fuck in her country of origin. Pro: it is very easy to understand her. Con: never to trust her (like for all women in the world).

Understand what I wrote, this may save your life.

I like Ukraine women and I have been there several times. Russian are also OK for me but I have never been in Russia, hope some day but as a Swiss citizen I need a Visa for Russia and I dislike this administration procedures .

I am still planning to “invite” here one Ukraine woman and check in details if she is OK for me or not.

Who has these experiences with invitations for Ukraine women? I mean with the visa administration and the girls as well? Are they looking only for money? To go away from Ukraine? Or maybe a good chance with these nice women. I also wonder how is with Russian girls? Is this a good idea? Pros and Cons?

Thanks in advance for information

Travel69
05-31-09, 20:22
http://www.sexturism.ru/

Could you give a link to "Travel Companions" section, please ?

Thanx in advance.

AColonizer
05-31-09, 20:27
Somebody writes "no problem with visas in Western Europe.". Somebody else writes "tough EU visa for Russians." but, anyway, we should see much more Ukrainians in somewhere in the world. I don't see more Ukrainians in mamba sites, that is in Ukraine. I don't see Ukrainians in Italy. I don't see Ukrainians in FKK. I don't see lUkrainians in Spain thread.

I renew my question: where are Ukrainians working in Europe now??? I can't believe they got married with local men.

But their EU citizenship is not full citizenship with restriction on working on certain professional. They can travel in EU without visa. For Chinese, it does not matter the visa situation and they are everywhere. Brasilian do not need visa to enter italy. I only have personal experience in China and Macau. In macau, you can find freelace Russian on the street for $150 for short time. In Beijing, you can find Russian from $100-$300 for short and long time depending your negociation skill. There is very large Russian district in Beijing with Russian bussiness and resident there. From report from this board in Turkey, you can see there is large Russian vacationer in turkish south coast Antalya. In german newspaper, there is woman complaint Russian hooker stealing her husband and now there is special tour package offer hotel without Russian.

I think the reason that Russian not in EU is definately causing by tough visa rule. Where is Russian, It is hard to find out because of so many place. There is very few report also because most guy go to place to find local girls not Russian and Russian also tend to more expensive comparing to local.

Wikipedia link for Russian and ukriane visa free country.

Bez Bezarra
05-31-09, 21:04
today there's enough money and jobs in Poland so the girls don't need to work as prostitutes.

Most pros will be from Bulgaria and Romania to the moment when this two countires have sufficient living standard.

At the moment, there's NOT enough money or jobs ANYWHERE. The financial crisis is hitting all across East Europe.

There are EE styudenkas everywhere that will be happy to have the generous sponsor, because they still want to buy nice clothes, and the prices for those items are the same or higher.

What I mean, is that, if you are willing to give them adequate financial contribution, that is $120-$150-$180, you can find non-pro normal girls very horny and very sweet good girls, NOT models, but still hot, very happy and willing to do anything you can imagine for 3 hours. Forget mostly about all night, they must go home because they live with their family, but they will come back after institute in the afternoon, so its enough.

Not all are willing to accept this amount, certainly some will still expect more, a lot more, but there are certainly enough happy with less, to stay busy. The ones that want more, tell them sorry, you will never agree to big money, they won't be worth it anyway.

Angus100
06-02-09, 18:37
[QUOTE=Bez Bezarra]There are EE styudenkas everywhere that will be happy to have the generous sponsor, because they still want to buy nice clothes, and the prices for those items are the same or higher.

What I mean, is that, if you are willing to give them adequate financial contribution, that is $120-$150-$180, you can find non-pro normal girls very horny and very sweet good girls, NOT models, but still hot, very happy and willing to do anything you can imagine for 3 hours.

So where does one find some of these "styudenkas". Especially during the summer month of June? Just hang out by the University? Or on Kreschatik in coffee shops and bars?

ALSO. Do you just throw out idea of P4P? And try to avoid a SLAP in the face?

Never been to Kiev, so don't know how it works. Going for 1st time June 10th. Thanks!

A

Kurenda
06-02-09, 21:49
Students = universities

But have in mind school year is almost over so not many of them will hang out there plus those from the provinces will go back home for the summer.

Majory of students will not have money for spending around so Kiev is like any larger FSU city. Younf people have their points of gathering.

Check cheap bars, places where are concerts and live music, in town squares where fountains are, river banks and parks. There they will usually sit and drink beer. The problem is there will be bunch of other people so may be hard to work on single girl and she will have band wagon. And you don't speak russian which will make things much harder.

Travel69
06-03-09, 01:26
Because monger can visit Ukriane without visa and girls can take advantage of language barrier at their home country and charge higher price. If they visit EU country, they have to spend a lot of money on visa first because of tough rule and monger in his home country can take advantage of girls because language barrier. By the way, my personal experiece if girl regardless of nationality have been Italy and speak Italian, service standard will be lower. And I do not know why. Is Italy make hooker tougher or Italian guy make hooker tough?

Somebody writes "no problem with visas in Western Europe.". Somebody else writes "tough EU visa for Russians." but, anyway, we should see much more Ukrainians in somewhere in the world. I don't see more Ukrainians in mamba sites, that is in Ukraine. I don't see Ukrainians in Italy. I don't see Ukrainians in FKK. I don't see lUkrainians in Spain thread.

I renew my question: where are Ukrainians working in Europe now??? I can't believe they got married with local men.

Bez Bezarra
06-03-09, 08:38
So where does one find "styudenkas" during June?

Just hang out by the University?

Or on Kreschatik in coffee shops and bars?

Do you just throw out idea of P4P?

Never been to Kiev, Going June 10th.

Listen don't worry about it, there's 3 million people in Kyyiv, they don't ALL leave.

And contrary to everything said so far about students LEAVING the city after the semester, there's plenty that come in to the city to too, but not for classes.

There's NO reason to "hang out" near any University, unless your meeting someone, or if you know a teacher. In the center of Kiev, there's really no place to just hang out 'near' the Universities anyway. They are just big buildings on big streets, there's no cafe's or parks there to hang around with a bunch of other students. They go in, they come out, that's it. There may be a VERY small cafe 'room' somewhere inside, upstairs somewhere in a corner, but there will probably be security at the front door asking you to show ID why the hell you are entering in the first place. Try telling the security that you are there to find a student to pay to fuck, that should get you some excitement!

I honestly can't tell you about Kreschatik in June, but I've been there every May since 2000, because that's BEFORE the semester is over!! In May, its ALWAYS jammed with people including hundreds of students in the afternoon and early evening. Of course, I've never simply 'picked up' a girl for sex that was hanging out on Kreschatik, and then taken her somewhere to fuck, I don't believe ANYONE here is gonna claim that is a reliable or even feasible proposition, unless the girl is a prostitute walking around late at night, which I would NOT recommend that to a first timer walking around at night alone. That makes YOU an easy target to any thugs that might be waiting for easy prey. And I don't think you will find some student walking around at night that is a prostitute, you MIGHT find a skank-wh0re junkie or 30 year-old mom, if that's what you want.

When you do see students in the afternoon-evening crowds, they are ALWAYS together with other friends, they don't just sit there alone waiting for some foreigner to walk up to them. There are thousands of people WALKING somewhere, and hundreds hanging around eating and drinking at the restaurants, cafes, and just getting a snack. If you inject yourself into this crowd, or just sit at a cafe or on a bench and watch the crowd, its interesting, but you're not gonna get any pussy that way speaking English.

There's NO reason to give up on p4p, just start calling every number from the internet, at some point, you'll get something acceptable, just expect a long drawn out process of having to say "No thanks" as many as 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 times. If you're willing to have low standards, and agree to give up your money for 5/10 quality, then you'll get as much as you want. If you're waiting for an 8, a 9, or a 10, you will have a LONG wait. You'll eventually get one of those, but it might take all week. What usually happens, is that you ONLY find the best girl, on the very last day before you leave! :p

And since it can take 2 to 3 hours of waiting for each one you call, this will take up most of your time, so start this process early, around 1 in the afternoon. Of course, if you do that, you can expect most of them to just tell you to call back at 7 PM. 7 PM seems to be the time that almost EVERY wh0re wants to start, so expect that to be the response when you call the numbers.

Sooner or later, you'll find something. What does NOT work, is to try saying, SEND ME A MODEL, I'LL PAY MORE MONEY. If you try that, they'll just try charging you double or triple for the same skanky tramp that any other schmuck would pay regular price for.

There's always a few ads in the Kiev Post and What's On magazine that say "Beautiful young students will fulfill all your sexual fantasies". But to them, "young" usually means 22-25 years, and those should generally be the type of girls that got started with sex at the age of 13, so you can expect plenty of mileage.

If you REALLY want the 19 year-old University/Institute student amateur normal girls that aren't skanks, then go to the provinces in September-November, or March-May, and make MANY MANY friends by being VERY VERY generous. Even after all that, you will still need some other things to ensure GFE and increased quantities for opportunities, but those are the next steps you will learn on your own along the way with experience.

AColonizer
06-04-09, 11:03
I explain, better if by PM, Ukrainians and Russians in Italy usually provided good service, in my experience, much better to foreigners in Kiev. There is a logic reason for this behaviour.

I never got a good service from Romanians but, in my experience, Romanians and Bulgarians are not properly "Slavic" and they are pretty similar to Italian and South-American prostitutes, this means "zero professional".

And replying to your question:

1. About women in general, that is the Italian social and law system that makes all women tough at the same way, within two years since they live in Italy;

2. About market of prostitutes, that is not managered by known agencies and prostitute cooperatives (like in Ukraine or Germany), instead that is managered by outlaw pimps, most Albanians and Romanians, and they make their prostitutes very fierce. That's incredible but true, you can find more criminals in some roads in Italy than in all Kiev.

Absolutely, marrying an Italian man is a better deal than marrying an USA or German man because in Italy sex is still a taboo and a woman "has all the right to marry a man and seldom gives just her pussy (no oral, no anal) in the month".

Anyway, now Ukrainians have disappeared in Italy, and my questions is: where are they working now?

Because monger can visit Ukriane without visa and girls can take advantage of language barrier at their home country and charge higher price. If they visit EU country, they have to spend a lot of money on visa first because of tough rule and monger in his home country can take advantage of girls because language barrier. By the way, my personal experiece if girl regardless of nationality have been Italy and speak Italian, service standard will be lower. And I do not know why. Is Italy make hooker tougher or Italian guy make hooker tough?

Tits_Lover
06-05-09, 09:36
Hi guys,
I am organizing a nice birthday party and there will be about 5-6 men. the plan is to rent an apartment or better a cottage out of town and of course to have 6-7 girls for about 1 day.
Any advice where to start ? Is it better to contact an agency or just digging around collecting pro-semipro bookings ?
Any other advice ?
thx cheers
TL

Fijiman
06-08-09, 15:10
Hi guys,

I am organizing a nice birthday party and there will be about 5-6 men. the plan is to rent an apartment or better a cottage out of town and of course to have 6-7 girls for about 1 day.

Any advice where to start ? Is it better to contact an agency or just digging around collecting pro-semipro bookings?

Any other advice?

thx cheers,

TLHey TL,

How are things? I saw your post in the Piter section. Thanks for the nice comments. I still need to write up my own – I can’t believe how long I’ve left it.

As it happens I visited Kiev last March, and so I have some thoughts on your request, wrt Russia vs Ukraine.

I’d go with Kiev. The overall cost of living is lower than Piter, and it is a slightly more western country. Piter is bigger, and hence more women, but I found Piter to be a lot of hassle with far more scammers than in Kiev.

Your request is a tricky one to see through effectively. As with all things it becomes a question of money. The more you spend, the better quality you’ll get. But at the same time, the more you spend, the more likely you’ll just get some lazy girls who won’t plan on any repeat business from you and view you as a bunch of lazy tourists.

My advice? Renting a house or cottage is easy enough. Spend some time on the internet and you’ll find some options.

For the girl, my advice is send a couple of guys out on an advance scouting trip the week before. Have them go to as many incalls as possible, and scout out talent. Similarly scout out places like River Palace. Another advantage of the advance scouting trip is it will show you as a regular visiter, rather than a one-timer. I’d suggest that non-pros/semi-pros would only be interested in seeing the guy they’d prescreened and wouldn’t want to be in a house with half a dozen horny guys.

It might help to have a local guide who speaks the language and can reassure the girls that you aren’t white slavers! LOL They might be nervous about showing up at a house with 6-7 guys, especially if it is out of town. Or maybe get a translated explaining the gig, which you can show to a girl in case she speaks minimal english

Most girls will feel more comfortable if they have a friend with them, so in your scouting perhaps ask the girl if they have a friend they want to recommend.

For the payment structure, I’d suggest half flat fee, and half pay-per-play. If you pay entirely via flat fee then the girl may be nervous she’ll be expected to be in action all day. Even if you have 6 girls there, there will inevitably be one or two who are more popular. On the flip side, if the girl has no incentive then why would she make any effort.

I’d suggest maybe giving each of your guys a number of "tokens", and they can use a token per girl when they want to get it on. This will provide some motivation to the girls to provide a quality experience.

Another option in this whole process is to go the more expensive, but more dependable and less labour intensive route and get some girls from Gia Escorts on a full day option. I think Gia actually has a cottage available for rent as well.

Sounds like a fun trip! Good luck!

Fj

It Travel
06-12-09, 15:08
I do not know clearly at the moment but it seems that the world crisis has hurt really on mongers prices (and I’m happy for that)!

Just some few indications on Kiev thinking that 1000 grivnas = 95 € = 133 $. And you need as EU or US citizen no Visa and no registration in Ukraine!

A economy ticket not brought in months advance and still changeable is 300-350 € everywhere in Europe to Kiev with a Staralliance company if you go budget with direct flights of British, Ukraine international even Alitalia etc sometime crazy offers on scheduled western companies like London-Kiev via Rome with Alitalia Return for less than 300 € And it is so crazy that you can fly with far less than 500 € from US to Kiev with an EU company like air France, Swiss or whatever!

A well advance brought flight to some minor EU cities with Aerosvit (VV code) is no more than 150 USD! Direct flights with Ukraine International are around 300 € from EU cities, unfortunately there are no real low cost to Kiev, but sometimes you can get cheap fares from normal companies like LOT, SAS, Finnair, or so.

The price of apartments at least those I use has dropped around 35% (I use some luxury ones with Jacuzzi, satellite A/C internet etc. etc. on ul. Baseina and it has gone down 50 € a day, same for services almost halfed!).

The food at a restaurant I like and where food is quite good (due to the fall of the grivna) in now ridiculous cheap a Business lunch is 4,5 € non alcoholic drinks included! And the more expensive beef dish (bessarab beef you will get completely full of it) it’s less than 9 €; a half litre pint of beer is just 1.5 €! And the restaurant and the bar is very nice! It’s on Rogodientza very close to the central market, 50 meters from the corner between K. street and Shevchenko street… The name is Pervak nice atmosphere for taking girls (took there miss U. and the nailed her a couple of days for free…)
Even the overpriced Arena (but you can get girls too there!) serves the most expensive fish dishes at 20€

And the girls?

I got some notable offers on internet, flirt.com.ua and others.

The standard asking seems to be 450 grivna / hour for young quite nice ones, but I easily negotiated a full night service (anal + BBBJ) for 200/300 USD. Even a well known like MT was offering me a incredible rate (for her) at 300 USD a day… and I know what BBBJ + CIM she is doing! :p

At some sites you get girls (probably not the one in the pic) at 4.000 grivna night… avoiding stupid changing problems pay the girls in the currency they want usually dollars so the there with Franklins!

I have no idea if the pics at http://escort-models.kiev.ua/en/models/ are real but some teens for 3000 grivnas seems a real bargain the problem is that it’s not what you get! It’s more sure to ask the babushka at the front door may be you get a BBBJ for 10 USD! :D
On http://www.top-models.com.ua/ I know for sure that some are real (simply because I fucked them) bus some seems really too beautiful for the price…
http://www.top-models.com.ua/?id=2112 this blondinka goes for 400 a night (doing anal and may be bbbj…) 19/171/50 as Russians write in menus… mmmm of course when you click at real photos she disappear :( but this http://www.top-models.com.ua/?id=2990 which is in my opinion one of the most beautiful girls ever seen is still there no anal but BBJ + CIM! Will see…
Other sites have also not bad girls at 2.500 grivnas nigh like www.vipescort.com.ua I wonder if somebody tried… because many are obvious fakes…

Rakuena still gives you a three girl 90 minute massage for 100 USD with one is half or less (with pops of course)

But you can get in your bed a normal teen for a dinner and a present (like Miss U. she is still very proactive in fucking!)

Will see what happens when there!

IT

Piper1
06-12-09, 16:23
http://www.top-models.com.ua/?id=2112 this blondinka goes for 400 a night (doing anal and may be bbbj…) I see on the website she does BDSM and 'bandage'. Must be pretty rough BDSM. ;)

Excess
06-12-09, 19:04
i see on the website she does bdsm and 'bandage'. must be pretty rough bdsm. ;)

i love this girl's use of build up in language and probably in her sexual appetites:

[CodeWord103] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord103), sex toys, bandage, escort, rpg, cunnilingus, bdsm, strapon, lesbi, anal, massage, blowjob, ...... sex basic

after getting through all of the above, sex basic will be a welcome relief !!!!!!

e.

Piper1
06-12-09, 20:59
i love this girl's use of build up in language and probably in her sexual appetites:

[CodeWord103] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord103), sex toys, bandage, escort, rpg, cunnilingus, bdsm, strapon, lesbi, anal, massage, blowjob, ...... sex basic

after getting through all of the above, sex basic will be a welcome relief !!!!!!

e. excess - funny stuff! :)

Start123
06-30-09, 01:22
I don't get..why the same Ukrainian girls are much cheaper in Poland or even Germany than in Ukraine? What gives?

Poisson1
06-30-09, 08:46

e.some mention "family pair".

any idea what it means?

AColonizer
06-30-09, 09:51
yours are just illusions.

very professional girls are very rare.

you can't guess which bad surprises you will get.

e.

BionicMan
06-30-09, 15:59
I don't get..why the same Ukrainian girls are much cheaper in Poland or even Germany than in Ukraine? What gives?
competition vs other nationalaties, maybe more appealing even if the same kind? I can imagine moldovian and alikes?

Uke Boy
06-30-09, 22:01
Yours are just illusions.

Very professional girls are very rare.

You can't guess which bad surprises you will get.
Colon, the only bad surprise a girl here gets is when YOU show up. Then her day turns into a nightmare, but she probably would rather have a visit from Freddy Kreuger than from you.

The same extreme unpleasantness is something the rest of us feel when we see your inane and useless posts.

AColonizer
07-01-09, 12:41
I have just talked about the truth: I met dozens of girls with that kind of advertisements in Kiev and Moscow, and ALL of them put fake pictures and ALL of them replied, with an angelic face: "That's an advertisement only! ".

You can guess thousands of men pay flights, accommodations, taxies, mobile operators, etc. , each day, to receive that reply! That is the real nightmare!

And much much much worse is in Moscow.

P.S. How did you know my first name is Freddy?

Colon, the only bad surprise a girl here gets is when YOU show up. Then her day turns into a nightmare, but she probably would rather have a visit from Freddy Kreuger than from you.

The same extreme unpleasantness is something the rest of us feel when we see your inane and useless posts.

AColonizer
07-01-09, 12:42
I have just talked about the truth: I met dozens of girls with that kind of advertisements in Kiev and Moscow, and ALL of them put fake pictures and ALL of them replied, with an angelic face: "That's an advertisement only!".

You can guess thousands of men pay flights, accommodations, taxies, mobile operators, etc., each day, to receive that reply! That is the real nightmare!

AColonizer
07-01-09, 12:45
Hi

I read your post

Where exactly did you meet a lot of ukrainians in germany?

Cheers

It Travel
07-01-09, 16:24
some mention "family pair".

any idea what it means?

you and your wife and the girl is doing both! it's obvious... i prefer two bisexual or lesbian girls...

by the way the price scene is very strange and in some cases has nothing to do with age and/or beauty... i am seeking a girl to sponsor and the requests are really strange... some are interested of course some not: you go from a rate of 200 usd night (including anal and bbbj + cim) to a mink fur (for 3.000 $! she said i am fantasic in sex... mmm better than [CodeWord901] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord901)? a bbbj * cim * swallow like mt... i don't belive her). but a normal price for all or most (may be not anal) doing girl is 200-400 usd a day (depends often on age, beauty and service of course).

i found a very nice really chubby one (dd cups and 107 cm popka, and she told she loves anal and sex photos! my girl must take her!) 22 y.o. not only skinny some times some real nice flesh is good i can imagine huge pussy lips :p ; a couple of lesbians 26 y.o. and a fantastic teen, just 18/176/56/3 for 400 for 15.00-23.00 and she told me she is too young for anal! but she swallows. :eek: you swallow but too young for anal?

i have on my list also two fantastic skinny ones two typical fsu blondinkas:
20/171/49/0.5 and 21/180/58/1, both wonderful but we did not get in price negotiation yet. i got also a petite red (nice and tiny 24/164/50/2 at 250 a day). so for six days i have a lot of back ups. but of course i'll take the 18 y.o. first before the warranty goes out :d

it

Bez Bezarra
07-02-09, 02:26
I just talk the truth:

I met dozens of Kiev and Moscow angels!

can thousands of men pay flights, accommodations, taxies, mobile operators, etc. , each day, to receive the real nightmare!

And much much much worse is my first name is Freddy

This kind of genius makes a monger reflect posthumously that cheese sweats.

Uke Boy
07-02-09, 12:39
I have just talked about the truth: I met dozens of girls with that kind of advertisements in Kiev and Moscow, and ALL of them put fake pictures and ALL of them replied, with an angelic face: "That's an advertisement only!".

You can guess thousands of men pay flights, accommodations, taxies, mobile operators, etc., each day, to receive that reply! That is the real nightmare!

Colon Freddy, first, please do us all a big favor and do not double post. It is is painful to read just one of your messages, two is beyond any acceptable behavior.

I called you Freddy because your behavior with the ladies reminds me of Freddy Kreuger from Nightmare on Elm Street. I also suspect you bear a great resemblance to him.

AColonizer
07-02-09, 14:32
No, I am pretty similar to Micheal in "Nikita" film series.

Anyway you are right because my friend and I were at O'Brien Irish pub in Kiev, one year ago, and we were very shocked to see a nice blondinka with two "anglosaxones style" men, old, disagreeable and weighted 150 kg each, and we thought: "she prefers to suck their penises for 100$ instead to suck ours for 200$": you have caught the point: more disgusting you are and more girls suck your penis.

Colon Freddy, first, please do us all a big favor and do not double post. It is is painful to read just one of your messages, two is beyond any acceptable behavior.

I called you Freddy because your behavior with the ladies reminds me of Freddy Kreuger from Nightmare on Elm Street. I also suspect you bear a great resemblance to him.

Cruiser D
07-02-09, 22:45
FKK clubs one would assume.

Hi

I read your post

Cheers

Start123
07-03-09, 00:28
Hi

I read your post

CheersBrothels! RDLs. Like in Amsterdam. 60 Eur/hour. While in Kiev and where I am now. It's close to a 120 Eur/hour for the same quality. I haven't been to an FKK yet, but I also hear many of them are from Ukraine (even if they say they are from Russia, or Poland)

That's what I was shocked about, I came to the source of ukranian vagoon, flew from Germany to Ukraine only to find crazy prices like that.

It Travel
07-03-09, 17:06
Brothels! RDLs. Like in Amsterdam. 60 Eur/hour. While in Kiev and where I am now. It's close to a 120 Eur/hour for the same quality. I haven't been to an FKK yet, but I also hear many of them are from Ukraine (even if they say they are from Russia, or Poland)

That's what I was shocked about, I came to the source of ukranian vagoon, flew from Germany to Ukraine only to find crazy prices like that.

Probably because you act as a tourist or search the Sharapova style girls (they play tennis or have been exported :D ).

Here one of the back up of my next trip. 21/165/55, she is a back up on ground of no anal... but BBBJ + CIM is OK. Price tag is (if you know your business) 300 USD/24h... Sponsoring not quick fuck...

http://fotki.yandex.ru/users/katrintik/albums/

I think fuckable and enjoyable... but she is red in hair now...

IT

Cruiser D
07-03-09, 18:25
Where is she from IT?

Kurenda
07-03-09, 18:43
From Kiev, of course.

For better look and contact (make your offers):

http://katrintik.ya.ru/

Most probably a semi pro, this photos wer on her profile on one of dosug websites but removed now:

http://fotki.yandex.ru/users/katrintik/view/48841/?page=1

Uke Boy
07-03-09, 20:24
No, I am pretty similar to Micheal in "Nikita" film series.

Anyway you are right because my friend and I were at O'Brien Irish pub in Kiev, one year ago, and we were very shocked to see a nice blondinka with two "anglosaxones style" men, old, disagreeable and weighted 150 kg each, and we thought: "she prefers to suck their penises for 100$ instead to suck ours for 200$": you have caught the point: more disgusting you are and more girls suck your penis.
I seriously doubt you are anything but Freddy Kreuger in your appearance. People who hate, especially the women in Ukraine and Russia as much as you do, show it in their looks.

Also, I noticed this is the second time you made a nasty remark about "Anglo-Saxons." Please stop making racist remarks since this only makes everyone realize and understand what a true asshole you really are.

You really deserve the name Colon.

Start123
07-03-09, 22:02
Probably because you act as a tourist or search the Sharapova style girls (they play tennis or have been exported :D ).

Here one of the back up of my next trip. 21/165/55, she is a back up on ground of no anal... but BBBJ + CIM is OK. Price tag is (if you know your business) 300 USD/24h... Sponsoring not quick fuck...

http://fotki.yandex.ru/users/katrintik/albums/

I think fuckable and enjoyable... but she is red in hair now...

IT300 USD for a day is crazy! Like I mentioned before, you can have them at FKKs or Brothels in Germany and Poland for 100USD/ hour..

I went with 3 other friends and and that's just the prices we found.

It Travel
07-03-09, 22:16
Where is she from IT?

Kiev of course...

The poor Colon... I think he is just the wrong man in the wrong place... Don't worry ;) If you speak some Russian I can PM you her mobile ;) but it's better you chit chat a little before ;) otherwise it's NO NO NO NO... I think you know the procedures ;) ;)

IT

If some of the suckling (cum of course not milk!) pigs I rented will make a "no show" she will be my first back up option! BBBJ + CIM is ok but анальный нет!!!!!!!! Ah ah ah

AColonizer
07-04-09, 04:03
That's horrible: you offend again and again with bad words and ignoble examples, but for you that is normal, meanwhile you can't accept any polite opinion, because that opinion is different from yours.

I wonder: Where has gone the famous English humour? Where has gone the democratic background of the English/American people? Maybe is that just a mythology written by war winners?

I seriously doubt you are anything but Freddy Kreuger in your appearance. People who hate, especially the women in Ukraine and Russia as much as you do, show it in their looks.

Also, I noticed this is the second time you made a nasty remark about "Anglo-Saxons." Please stop making racist remarks since this only makes everyone realize and understand what a true asshole you really are.

You really deserve the name Colon.

AColonizer
07-04-09, 04:11
RDL? What is that? Are they different from FKK? Because all the most important FKK replied to me there are no/very few Ukrainians in their places.

P.S. I have tried to contact you but you have no ISG email box and it is no possible to write emails addresses here.

Brothels! RDLs. Like in Amsterdam. 60 Eur/hour. While in Kiev and where I am now. It's close to a 120 Eur/hour for the same quality. I haven't been to an FKK yet, but I also hear many of them are from Ukraine (even if they say they are from Russia, or Poland)

It Travel
07-04-09, 09:21
Is there a brothel in ukraine? Or something like that. Is it massage saloon?

Where can we find a cheap rates, it can be even short session.

It seems that you never red anything here...

IT

It Travel
07-04-09, 09:26
300 USD for a day is crazy! Like I mentioned before, you can have them at FKKs or Brothels in Germany and Poland for 100USD/ hour..

I went with 3 other friends and and that's just the prices we found.

You say you can have them for 100/hour and you say that 300/day is crazy... may be you need a one with 10 minutes tag price... I'm far happy with 300/day fair price it means that for 24 hours the pig will emty completely your nuts! It's not a 15 min fuck...

I really do not understand :(

IT

Cruiser D
07-04-09, 12:10
I wouldn't call $300/day crazy but I'd be a lot happier at $200. :)

You say you can have them for 100/hour and you say that 300/day is crazy... may be you need a one with 10 minutes tag price... I'm far happy with 300/day fair price it means that for 24 hours the pig will emty completely your nuts! It's not a 15 min fuck...

I really do not understand :(

IT

It Travel
07-06-09, 13:50
I wouldn't call $300/day crazy but I'd be a lot happier at $200. :)

Will soon see... I a have girls to sponsor at 250, at 300 and at 400... lesbian duos ato 600 for 24 hours...

IT

By the way just a thing... I know MT has been Skanked, Mellied, Traveled, but has she been Crusied ;) :p :p ?

Cruiser D
07-06-09, 22:35
Yup, my first night in Kyiv in 2004. I think I fucked her right after Dr S did. Uke Boy tapped her shit too I think. :)

Will soon see... I a have girls to sponsor at 250, at 300 and at 400... lesbian duos ato 600 for 24 hours...

IT

By the way just a thing... I know MT has been Skanked, Mellied, Traveled, but has she been Crusied ;) :p :p ?

Explorer69
07-07-09, 01:29
Yup, my first night in Kyiv in 2004. I think I fucked her right after Dr S did. Uke Boy tapped her shit too I think. :)And Explored as well.

AColonizer
07-08-09, 02:25
Which brothels? Where are those brothels? How can I find them?

Thanks

It Travel
07-08-09, 13:20
And Explored as well.

I do not think that there is a real Senior been for a while not drilling her. We all agree that she stared in Spring 2004... but i suppose she is 26 or 27 now. Still on the road on flirt.

She names as Marina, 23, http://flirt.com.ua/sweetmail-a5346/

Still one of the best five BBBJ + CIM ever... (if drunk!)

IT

It Travel
07-08-09, 13:23
With the loss of value of the grivna some times you might have problems with ATM.

In a UA bank sometimes the limit is local on the machine UAH, but if you go to a foreign or a big UA bank the limit is the same of your credit card/bancomat... I went to the Italian UniCredit (corner of K street and Taras Schevchenko street) and got 2,500 UAH (approx. 250 €).

Just my two cents for thoise who need.

IT

Cruiser D
07-09-09, 00:14
IT, are you saying that is MT's new profile on flirt? She's looking for love now? I feel sorry for that guy when he finds out how many miles are under the hood.

I was able to take out 6000uah in one pop at a bank across from Arena, I mentioned it in my great bank thread during my last trip to Kyiv. :) Geez, I had a good time that last trip. :)

It Travel
07-10-09, 07:36
IT, are you saying that is MT's new profile on flirt? She's looking for love now? I feel sorry for that guy when he finds out how many miles are under the hood.

I was able to take out 6000uah in one pop at a bank across from Arena, I mentioned it in my great bank thread during my last trip to Kyiv. :) Geez, I had a good time that last trip. :)

I can imagine that in, at least, five years offull activity her odo-cock-meter is well over 3.000, not for speaking on odo-CIM-meter! She even wrote me. Please Please I'm in need of money etc etc... 300 USD a day.

So stupid she could have made hundred thousands of $$$ like my firnds Valentina and Ludimilla who are now slowly retiring (they brought the food stuff shop they liked, in Kursk not Ukraine, but still avaliable for some friends I think until the end of the year)...

She just got the money and went shopping useless things for 5 years! so she is on the run again and with that age, and the willing teens growing like mushrooms for the crisis it will not be simple!

IT

But she has been Cruseid too, so you are on the odo-cock-meter! :D :D :D

It Travel
07-10-09, 07:37
Just for mongers in Kiev. In the Metrograd (the underground shopping center under Bessabka, not the one under Indipendence Square) there is a cheap well stocked Apoteka! If you are not too shy to by vitamins with four laughing girls. They said you need it? No… I said, but I have a party this evening!!! Ohh what kind? If you come you will see, but they did not ask for the address, may be today they will…

The Apoteka is on the opposite side of the market (in metrograd I mean) very close to Tolstoy metro station, on the opposite side of the entrance of the market, approx 200 meters. But there the metrograd has only one corridor so you can’t get wrong. The usual time is 10-22 all days.

They sell vitamin C for 679 UAH or 65 € approx. fair price for real (4 x 20 mg tablets) Vitamin V and Levitra are approx 10% less than in the Tsum Apoteka on the third floor.

IT

Just some service notes...

Cruiser D
07-11-09, 09:44
She's closer to 33 then 23 as it reads on her profile, right?