PDA

View Full Version : General Info

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9

Irish Lad
08-19-10, 03:36
Greetings,

Has anybody else experienced problems with the Mamba website? It seemed like the site totally crashed tonight, Monday 16 August, around 9 PM (Central European Time).

Furthermore, I often experience that the website freezes and I have to close down the website and restart my browser. Has anybody else the same problem?

MellowYes, they are making many changes recently to the site. However, log in to the sister sites www.freerussiandating.us or flirt etc using your log-in and password and it will be ok.

Mellowtrax
08-20-10, 18:10
Yes, they are making many changes recently to the site. However, log in to the sister sites www.freerussiandating.us or flirt etc using your log-in and password and it will be ok.Thanks, IL.

I'll use the sister sites. I just like the Mamba layout better.

HunterDave
08-28-10, 03:29
I will be back in Kiev for some business and some mongering 3-8 September. If anyone else is in town and would like to meet for a drink, PM me and we can exchange phone numbers.

Hunter Dave

Pluto2
08-29-10, 16:32
New to Ukraine scene

When the ads on Mamba say: want sponsor

What exactly do they mean, and are they usually flexible if a one nighter is offered?

What is the going rate for the pros by the hour or day?

What is PR or was it RP?

Bimbo Boy
08-30-10, 09:27
New to Ukraine scene
When the ads on Mamba say: want sponsor
What exactly do they mean, and are they usually flexible if a one nighter is offered?
What is the going rate for the pros by the hour or day?
What is PR or was it RP?
A sponsor is a wealthy "friend with benefits". The girls are looking for an older man with money, that can pay the rent, the car, school and vacations.
Some of them accept a one-shot encounter. Others only will go for a long term relationship.

Guntherus
08-30-10, 14:33
I'm not sure if to post this question, but I have been getting visits on my Mamba account by men posing with guns. I have no idea who they are, their adress is in Russia, where I have never visited. But I think it would be interesting to know if you fellows have experienced this, and if you know this poses some trouble ahead.

Kind regards, Roller

Mellowtrax
08-30-10, 20:01
I'm not sure if to post this question, but I have been getting visits on my Mamba account by men posing with guns. I have no idea who they are, their adress is in Russia, where I have never visited. But I think it would be interesting to know if you fellows have experienced this, and if you know this poses some trouble ahead.

Kind regards, RollerMen (without guns, though) have also been visiting my Mamba account. Sometimes their addresses are in Russia, sometimes in another country. And sometimes they even have female profile photos. 2-3 different men check out my profile once every 10-20 minutes when I'm online.

I wrote to one of them and asked if he was gay, since he constantly checked out my profile. I got a message from Mamba telling me that he had more than 50 unread messages. 1 hour later the profile was deleted.

Furthermore, the same 4-5 Russian "girls" from Saint-Petersburg check out my profile, also on a regular basis. Someone told me they are from an agency, but I doubt that, since they have the same method of operation as the men visiting my profile.

I think the profiles are bots. When I'm online on both my profiles, I have noticed that the same "Russian girl" visits my profiles at exactly the same time or with 1 minute interval. How is that possible, among 2 out of many thousand random profiles, unless the profiles are bots?

I don't know what the point is to check out the same profiles so often. Are they collecting personal information and photos, or what might be the purpose?

Mellow

Sponsor74
08-30-10, 21:04
Thanks for the warning! I'm not really keen in trouble. think i'll stick with the 18 years old one then which just is not as cute. by the way: do you guys ask to see the girls passport to check theyr age?

Agree with this statement and wonder where can I find them now a days in Kiev? I mean the youngs looking for some extra money or fun? In my last trip to Kiev was in center near to Mc Donald but not sure if this informtion is update; who can help to find then these days there? Maybe schools, universities or where?

Pluto2
08-31-10, 05:16
http://kievukraine.info

Also includes a good listing of all of the clubs and what they offer including the strip clubs.

Bimbo Boy
08-31-10, 08:25
Men (without guns, though) have also been visiting my Mamba account. Sometimes their addresses are in Russia, sometimes in another country. And sometimes they even have female profile photos. 2-3 different men check out my profile once every 10-20 minutes when I'm online.

I wrote to one of them and asked if he was gay, since he constantly checked out my profile. I got a message from Mamba telling me that he had more than 50 unread messages. 1 hour later the profile was deleted.

Furthermore, the same 4-5 Russian "girls" from Saint-Petersburg check out my profile, also on a regular basis. Someone told me they are from an agency, but I doubt that, since they have the same method of operation as the men visiting my profile.

I think the profiles are bots. When I'm online on both my profiles, I have noticed that the same "Russian girl" visits my profiles at exactly the same time or with 1 minute interval. How is that possible, among 2 out of many thousand random profiles, unless the profiles are bots?

I don't know what the point is to check out the same profiles so often. Are they collecting personal information and photos, or what might be the purpose?

Mellow
If you read the Russian, their profile tells you to read their diary, and there you have a link to a competing website. Yes, this is hidden spam.

TheKnight
08-31-10, 12:41
If you read the Russian, their profile tells you to read their diary, and there you have a link to a competing website. Yes, this is hidden spam.

Yes, don't click the link.

Just click the "report/complain" button at bottom of profile and write spam - it's the same in Russian or English! I've done this with about half a dozen, and their profile gets deleted pretty quickly.

Has anyone ever got higher than no.91 in most visited? It seems irrelevant whether I have had 20 visits in a day or 2, I am always between 91 and 96, but almost always 93 or 94 :))

Mellowtrax
09-06-10, 17:40
If you like to eat out at good restaurants in Kiev I recommend you get the “Trump Card”, a card that gives you 10-15 % discount in 50 different restaurants all across Kiev. I noticed that many girls in Kiev have this card, but I recommend for you to get your own.

To get the discount card (a black or silver card with a red heart in the middle) the restaurant must be part of the discount program (look for the red heart logo when entering the restaurant) and the sum of the bill must be 1,000 grivna or over when you receive the card. After that the bill doesn’t have to be 1,000 grivna or over to receive the discount.

The card is free, and even if 10 % doesn’t sound like much you might be able to save a significant amount during 1 week or longer in Kiev.

This is not an advertisement for the card, and I have no interest in promoting the card whatsoever. Just thought it would be a good piece of advice for the mongers who eat at restaurants in Kiev on a regular basis.

Mellow

Prosal
09-09-10, 21:10
Are prepaid/rechargable micro-SIM cards for iphone4 available in Ukraine?

HunterDave
09-15-10, 01:36
If you like to eat out at good restaurants in Kiev I recommend you get the “Trump Card”, a card that gives you 10-15 % discount in 50 different restaurants all across Kiev. I noticed that many girls in Kiev have this card, but I recommend for you to get your own.

To get the discount card (a black or silver card with a red heart in the middle) the restaurant must be part of the discount program (look for the red heart logo when entering the restaurant) and the sum of the bill must be 1,000 grivna or over when you receive the card. After that the bill doesn’t have to be 1,000 grivna or over to receive the discount.

The card is free, and even if 10 % doesn’t sound like much you might be able to save a significant amount during 1 week or longer in Kiev.

This is not an advertisement for the card, and I have no interest in promoting the card whatsoever. Just thought it would be a good piece of advice for the mongers who eat at restaurants in Kiev on a regular basis.

MellowMellow,

I agree it is worth having one, I also have a Trump 'Heart' card. To other mongerers here is what one looks like.

Hunter

Prosal
09-30-10, 11:47
Has anybody else experienced problems with the Mamba website? It seemed like the site totally crashed tonight, Monday 16 August, around 9 PM (Central European Time). It is a great thing that Mamba has returned to unlimited sent messages (until recently it was something like maximum 15/day).

Preparing my Kharkov November/December trip, I am having a pretty good success rate. A single search on [Kharkov. women aged 18/32. with photos] gives some 8000 answers. Spammed the 7. 5/8+ profiles with more than 1 photo (about 800 "first" messages sent on three weeks, plus the additional chit-chat) and got about 60 returns (yeah, less than 8%. I excluded the obvious sponsorettes and pros though). Of those, conversation went interesting enough to get a phone number with about 50%, which is not bad (for the others, it was "write me here when you're in town"). I think I will ask (and hopefully get) a meeting to only 50% of those, the ones with who it seems I really mesh well.

Did the same thing on "East meets West" dating sites like LL and RIR, and, if the choice is much more limited, the answer ratio is much better. Got some 15 additional phone numbers.

First time I overschedule as much a trip. But shit, Ukrainian chicks are all over internet (contrarily to Uzkeks or Georgians, until now my only pre-trip Mamba targets), so why not taking advantage of it?

PS: BTW today 1, 00 € = 10. 9 UAH, which is great! No other FSU currency has dropped that dramatically it seems!

Prosal
09-30-10, 20:58
got about 60 returnsBTW, with every girl, the very first question is "Why you come to Harkov? "

You need a "legitimate" answer, otherwise they will assume (correctly so) that you are a sex-hungry tourist. They are NOT stupid and they know the deal.

Reiner Otto
10-01-10, 11:30
PS: BTW today 1, 00 € = 10. 9 UAH, which is great! No other FSU currency has dropped that dramatically it seems!

Here in Nikolaev today I changed 10.78UHA/E.

Kurenda
10-01-10, 13:54
Proposal you got 60 returns but when you're there it will be probably less.
I guess they are those who speaks english? The response will never be satisfactory if we keep in mind Kharkov has population of around 1,5 million and some 20 000 students at university.
Advices for you. When they ask "Why you come to Kharkov?"...
Tell that you want to set up a business in Kharkov but ukrainian adminstration is slow and complicated so you'll need to stay for two months untill you get all permits and approvals. It will work. Can be also used for other cities.
Focus on student girls who are not from Kharkov but come there from different cities. There are plenty of them and good thing is they are not rooted there. Meaning no family or close firends. They usually go home on weekend so it gives time for different girls. Avoid local girls if possible. Since you will stay there fro two months sooner or later you might get into situation to meet her family. And it can be big spending since you will be expected to buy present for her parents, grand parents, younger brother, married sister (including her husband and children) take them to the restaurants, etc.

Prosal
10-01-10, 17:00
Kharkov has some 20 000 students at universityFrom what I've read, there are 300,000 university students in Kharkov, 40,000 of them international.

That effectively means a lot of dyevuski eager to meet a cosmopolitan, conversational and prodigal foreigner.

DJ FourMoney
10-02-10, 00:08
It is a great thing that Mamba has returned to unlimited sent messages (until recently it was something like maximum 15/day).

Preparing my Kharkov November/December trip, I am having a pretty good success rate. A single search on [Kharkov. women aged 18/32. with photos] gives some 8000 answers. Spammed the 7. 5/8+ profiles with more than 1 photo (about 800 "first" messages sent on three weeks, plus the additional chit-chat) and got about 60 returns (yeah, less than 8%. I excluded the obvious sponsorettes and pros though). Of those, conversation went interesting enough to get a phone number with about 50%, which is not bad (for the others, it was "write me here when you're in town"). I think I will ask (and hopefully get) a meeting to only 50% of those, the ones with who it seems I really mesh well.

Did the same thing on "East meets West" dating sites like LL and RIR, and, if the choice is much more limited, the answer ratio is much better. Got some 15 additional phone numbers.

First time I overschedule as much a trip. But shit, Ukrainian chicks are all over internet (contrarily to Uzkeks or Georgians, until now my only pre-trip Mamba targets), so why not taking advantage of it?

That's not a bad response rate Prosal...

I forget but I think it was Rutgers Univ in NJ that said if you got 10% response rate, your doing pretty good. 20% your a god! Anymore and you're likely lying.

I'm going to assault LL pretty soon, glad to see they are responding to you.

DJ FourMoney
10-02-10, 00:18
Proposal you got 60 returns but when you're there it will be probably less.
I guess they are those who speaks english? The response will never be satisfactory if we keep in mind Kharkov has population of around 1,5 million and some 20 000 students at university.
Advices for you. When they ask "Why you come to Kharkov?"...
Tell that you want to set up a business in Kharkov but ukrainian adminstration is slow and complicated so you'll need to stay for two months untill you get all permits and approvals. It will work. Can be also used for other cities.
Focus on student girls who are not from Kharkov but come there from different cities. There are plenty of them and good thing is they are not rooted there. Meaning no family or close firends. They usually go home on weekend so it gives time for different girls. Avoid local girls if possible. Since you will stay there fro two months sooner or later you might get into situation to meet her family. And it can be big spending since you will be expected to buy present for her parents, grand parents, younger brother, married sister (including her husband and children) take them to the restaurants, etc.

Well I don't think the point was all 60 coming through that's highly unlikely and nearly impossible to deal with even if you did manage to get a coffee date with all 60.

6-10 of them will likely come through and maybe 2-3 will more than passively interested.

Also I don't quite understand to get the legs open or should I say, if the legs open, so does your wallet? The family then becomes freeloaders? Or are you saying getting laid and then something not always included in the original expense report is treating the entire family to dinner?

Sounds mighty cynical or your just a big softy and you assume others are as well?

Reiner Otto
10-02-10, 12:25
Focus on student girls who are not from Kharkov but come there from different cities. There are plenty of them and good thing is they are not rooted there. Meaning no family or close firends.

You are absolutely right. One more advantage with this type of girls: They do not need to care so much about their "image" with the local guys. A local girl, showing up in the public with a foreigner, immediately starts to receive a bad reputation, so it will be difficult to find a good local guy later on, when foreigner is gone.
No problem for the "pros", of course :-)

Reiner Otto
10-02-10, 12:28
[QUOTE=DJ Sounds mighty cynical or your just a big softy and you assume others are as well?[/QUOTE]

Nothing out of this; looks like "Kuranda" knows the scene over here very well.
I can only confirm his statements.
FYIO: I'm living in Nikolaev.

Kurenda
10-02-10, 14:03
From what I've read, there are 300,000 university students in Kharkov, 40,000 of them international.

False propaganda. Official informations say different. Kharkov University was founded in 1804 and classes started in 1805. I was there in 2005 when they celebrated 200 years of University and they said since formation they had 130 000 graduates. In May this year I was messing around few faculties there. I got some real information. Medical faculty had around 400 students and from them around 150 were foreigners (90% from Third World) and this is the largest number of foreign students. Chemical faculty has 400 students and some 20 foreigners. Computer sciences 250 students and only few foreigners. Kharkov university got first foreign students in 1948 and until 2010 some 5000 got their degrees.
In May 2010 total number of foreign students was about 1300 (most of them were from Asia and Africa) and most of them were living in two dormitories. If you like excotic you will find them.
Interesting is that students from FSU are also counted into foreign but their number is very small. Why would someone from Russia go to Kharkov when there are plenty of universities back home. There are only cooperation in postgraduate studies. In Kharkov I met two Russians from Samara doing their postgraduation at HAI.
So don't beleive about 300 000 students (real number is 20 000 something total domestic and foreign) and 40 000 foreigners. I'm not bullshitting you. You will see for yourself so don't be dissapointed. Reminds me on Canadian who came to Kharkov to teach for a year. He was told he will be payed by the size of the class and there are thousands and thousands of students. After arriving he had only 17 students in his class (business related).
DJ you got it wrong. One date/sex and family is free loader? No way only fool will do it. It was advice for Proposal. He plans to stay in Kharkov for two months. Maybe there will be situation he will have few "dates" with a girl. So she might have some ideas about them being "regular" and informing family about her foreign boyfriend. Girls there got those ideas. Presentation to the family then gets into picture. Propsal since you will be there in January avoid Christmas which is on January 7. Girls will not be available then, they will be with their families but you might get invitation for family celebration - this is a thing to avoid.
Otto you know the deal. The thing with university is that many girls who are local and go to local university have regular boyfriends or are even married. Out of town types are more rewarded. But again any larger city in Ua has it's own university.

Prosal
10-02-10, 15:41
A local girl, showing up in the public with a foreigner, immediately starts to receive a bad reputation, so it will be difficult to find a good local guy later on, when foreigner is gone.+1. Being seen holding hands with a foreigner may be seen as a loss of status for some girls, as the locals flatheads may consider her as a piranha who fucks foreigners.

That said, from my experience in Moldova and Uzbekistan, many girls, especially the most worldly and learned, have VERY little esteem for their fellow countrymen and don't give a flying shit about what they can think.

Bez Bezarra
10-02-10, 18:21
Preparing on "East meets West" dating sites like LL and RIR.

Got some 15 additional phone numbers.Romance in Russia?

LL?

Reiner Otto
10-03-10, 13:36
That said, from my experience in Moldova and Uzbekistan, many girls, especially the most worldly and learned, have VERY little esteem for their fellow countrymen and don't give a flying shit about what they can think.

Is that, what they told you ? Or how did you get this "expirience" ?
Here in Nikolaev I also quite often see some Americans running hand in hand down the street with some beauty.
Who is "for sale" the next Friday/Saturday favourite club :-)
Or, she is even married and her husband likes the mony, she draws from the "Big Spendor".

I have to admit, that one out of a hundred I met a real good hunter here, having fun with several different girls on the same day. But never walking hand in hand.

Prosal
10-03-10, 14:59
Is that, what they told you ? Or how did you get this "expirience" ?Come on. No need to be ironic. FYI, most of my GFs in FSU were not interested by the depth of my wallet and had no materialistic expectations. Pretending that all FSU women are money-hungry bitsches only eager to retrieve you from your last €€ is pretty ugly. If the girls see you as a thick wallet for whom they occasionally must spread their legs (v.s seing you as someone they want to have a hot and romantic adventure with), it comes from your attitude.

From what I can decipher from your post, you seem to be basing your relationships with women solely from the "this bitsh is here to manipulate me, so I gonna also manipulate her" perspective. But remember that when a girl understand that you don't respect her, she'll give you no respect either.

Caldre
10-03-10, 21:30
Avoid local girls if possible. Since you will stay there fro two months sooner or later you might get into situation to meet her family. And it can be big spending since you will be expected to buy present for her parents, grand parents, younger brother, married sister (including her husband and children) take them to the restaurants, etc.From my experience this is no different than other countries. Yes if you are fat, ugly and 40 trying to date a hot 20-year-old, of course you must pay, why else would she be with you? Your with? Please. This is simply a form of "sponsorship", or semi-pro. There are many girls in Ukraine who milk foreigners, or rich locals, for a living, or to supplement their living.

But date a girl in Ukraine that corresponds to the type of girl you would get in your home country. Or perhaps only a few steps, rather than a mountain, up the scale. And you would not need to do this.

My personal experience: I am not a monger, but I have dated two girls seriously in Ukraine (and many more not seriously), and neither girl expected much in terms of gifts (dinners out and paying for booze are about it, but that's par for the course in the USA too), even though both are numerous steps above what I could land in California. Of the others, once I find out a girl is semi-pro / golddigger. Of which admittedly there are many. It ends there.

Prosal
10-04-10, 08:57
My personal experience: I am not a monger, but I have dated two girls seriously in Ukraine (and many more not seriously), and neither girl expected much in terms of gifts (dinners out and paying for booze are about it, but that's par for the course in the USA too)Seconded. There are plenty of good, honest and decent women in FSU.

Nonetheless the fact that relationships with women can exist without money being the primary motivation is obviously beyond the comprehension of some guys here. The below post of R.O is very representative in this respect. For some guys, it sounds like it has been a while since the last time they were with a girl who didn't expect any financial benefice but simply liked them as a person, if that ever happened.

As for dinners, booze in clubs, ect, freebie means free, but it also means "normal dating expenses". I see nothing but very normal with that.

DJ FourMoney
10-04-10, 11:26
From my experience this is no different than other countries. Yes if you are fat, ugly and 40 trying to date a hot 20-year-old, of course you must pay, why else would she be with you? Your with? Please. This is simply a form of "sponsorship", or semi-pro. There are many girls in Ukraine who milk foreigners, or rich locals, for a living, or to supplement their living.

But date a girl in Ukraine that corresponds to the type of girl you would get in your home country. Or perhaps only a few steps, rather than a mountain, up the scale. And you would not need to do this.

My personal experience: I am not a monger, but I have dated two girls seriously in Ukraine (and many more not seriously), and neither girl expected much in terms of gifts (dinners out and paying for booze are about it, but that's par for the course in the USA too), even though both are numerous steps above what I could land in California. Of the others, once I find out a girl is semi-pro / golddigger. Of which admittedly there are many. It ends there.

I've been confronted with both a semi-pro and a regular girl I met on the net. However the regular girl was also a Single Mom and we know how popular they are in FSU.

I agree if you keep it closer to reality and further from dream state. A friend of mine recently returned from a "bride search" in Ukraine and came up double sixes. This girl could easily fit into the "California" lifestyle and could likely land some model/magazine work easy.

She's at least an 8 and he's Black (Animator).

Prosal
10-04-10, 18:58
I'm going to assault LL pretty soon, glad to see they are responding to you.LL has gone downhill.

There's now a dating site much much much better (I'm not talking about Mamba) for FSU girls/women, Prosal's 100% guarantee. No need to publicize it here though. :)

Golfinho
10-08-10, 20:07
Preparing my Kharkov November/December trip,

PS: BTW today 1, 00 € = 10. 9 UAH, which is great! No other FSU currency has dropped that dramatically it seems!Good for you, If you have to count your francs (err centimes). And BTW make time from running the gyhpsies out of the country and hunting down the burkhas, mon petit ami. And, taking time out from your spell-check duties, and from being the primary poster on the Uz'bek forum LOL.

Russia in the middle of winter? Why not. If you can arrange to have your shoes cleaned. It is good drinking weather after all. Mazeltoff (spell check, s'il vous plait)

Prosal
10-10-10, 19:38
Good for you, If you have to count your francs (err centimes). And BTW make time from running the gyhpsies out of the country and hunting down the burkhas, mon petit ami. And, taking time out from your spell-check duties, and from being the primary poster on the Uz'bek forum LOL.

Russia in the middle of winter? Why not. If you can arrange to have your shoes cleaned. It is good drinking weather after all. Mazeltoff (spell check, s'il vous plait)WTF ?

Jesus Fucking Christ, take up a hobby! Go start a bottle cap collection or something. Your "contribution" to this forum is either mythomaniac BS about places you allegedly been but where in fact you've never stepped a foot in, either rambling, semi-coherent BS nonsense like the post quoted above.

You obviously suffer from severe brain damage .. so do me (us) a favor .....don't post again before consulting, and then after your course of treatment, until you look up the meaning of the words "truth" and "relevant," and then try to strive for these qualities in your posts.

Golfinho
10-12-10, 11:42
WTF ?

Jesus Fucking Christ, take up a hobby! Go start a bottle cap collection or something. Your "contribution" to this forum is either mythomaniac BS about places you allegedly been but where in fact you've never stepped a foot in, either rambling, semi-coherent BS nonsense like the post quoted above.

You obviously suffer from severe brain damage .. so do me (us) a favor .....don't post again before consulting, and then after your course of treatment, until you look up the meaning of the words "truth" and "relevant," and then try to strive for these qualities in your posts.Cheering on a drop in the Russian currency. Imagining that you alone are able to buy a plane ticket and set foot in these places. Your hobbies.

And spell-checking other posters. Tres bien, propsal

Prosal
10-12-10, 19:35
Cheering on a drop in the Russian currency.Hryvnia is Ukrainian currency, you durak you.

Jesno
10-13-10, 04:23
Is Ukraine a good place to find freebies, or would Russia be better? Anyone traveled to both and compare?

PS I'm moving to Ukraine or Russia for a year. I'm a good looking guy in my early 20s, but a bit too shy. Hoping this is good place to get more seasoned.

Kurenda
10-13-10, 18:09
If you can pick up girls in your own country you can do it in Ukraine also.
But saying you're too shy, and I guess your russian is either bad or non existing you will have hard time with freebies.
The best is to wait untill they approach you if you can manage to communicate (with english for example).
For practical reasons (no visa, cheaper place) better is Ukraine but basically it will not matter. Saying you're in early 20s this can be a problem too. Girls in FSU prefer foreigners to be older since they should be accomplished in life.

Jojosun
10-13-10, 22:05
If you can pick up girls in your own country you can do it in Ukraine also.

But saying you're too shy, and I guess your Russian is either bad or non existing you will have hard time with freebies.

The best is to wait untill they approach you if you can manage to communicate (with english for example).

For practical reasons (no visa, cheaper place) better is Ukraine but basically it will not matter. Saying you're in early 20s this can be a problem too. Girls in FSU prefer foreigners to be older since they should be accomplished in life.Kurenda, is spot on.

Even hookers prefer older mongers.

Caldre
10-14-10, 20:01
.... Girls in FSU prefer foreigners to be older since they should be accomplished in life.What a pile of dung. What can be said is that many girls in the FSU are more flexible with regards to their man's age, at t compared to many parts in the "West" where a 5-year-age-difference is a tough barrier to cross.

The upshot is that a man in his 20s can do just fine, and probably much better in the freebie set!

Kurenda
10-15-10, 11:45
You got me completelly wrong.
I said that girls prefer older man because of the money.
They are not stupid, they know that 50 year business man came to FSU with his own money to spent so they can expect much more on financial side.
And 20 year student? Not much to expect from him money wise.
Age difference is not a problem if there's enough money to cross that barrier.
After all how many members of this forum are twenty something?

Reiner Otto
10-16-10, 00:16
Is Ukraine a good place to find freebies, or would Russia be better? Anyone traveled to both and compare?

PS I'm moving to Ukraine or Russia for a year. I'm a good looking guy in my early 20s, but a bit too shy. Hoping this is good place to get more seasoned.
I
lived about 4 years in SPb, RF, and about 2 years in Nikolaev, UA.
In case, you manage it to live in one of these countries for a year, more or less on your own, then you will not be too shy any more. Because you will be tougher, afterwards. Assuming, you really try to live similar to locals, which means, standard flat instead of lux hotel, to buy your foodstuff on the market, not in the top shopping centre etc.

And when learning Russian language with a good private teacher, contact with the locals will definitely improove.

I would suggest, you try both countries. Start in SPb (I prefere it, compared to Moscow) during winter time, which gives you better inspiration in learning Russian, and a lot of cultural activities for leisure time. Not only the Hermitage, but also quite a few discos :-)
And for summer time move to UA. Because of your age, a city with many students should be appropiate, and because of your language skills in Russian you might try Simferopol or Sebastopol. Because then also the beaches are not too far :-)

Gentleman Travel
10-17-10, 16:38
Ukraine will probably be cheaper, if that matters to you.
And of course going to a provincial city will be cheaper still, but so long as it is a medium-sized university city will have all the options for fun that you need.

If you are shy, I suggest you start on Mamba, looking for someone to teach you Russian. Either make it explicit up front that this includes speaking the "language of love" at nights, or make that move very shortly after you meet. If she does not put out, then dump her and move onto the next "Russian teacher", who may be more sympathetic. And I am not advocating professional teachers here, just girls with decent English happy to make a few bucks.

I expect finding a girl who will be both teacher and girlfriend will not be a problem. Keeping her at a distance, so you can play the field will be the challenge!

HunterDave
10-17-10, 17:21
Ukraine will probably be cheaper, if that matters to you.
And of course going to a provincial city will be cheaper still, but so long as it is a medium-sized university city will have all the options for fun that you need.

If you are shy, I suggest you start on Mamba, looking for someone to teach you Russian. Either make it explicit up front that this includes speaking the "language of love" at nights, or make that move very shortly after you meet. If she does not put out, then dump her and move onto the next "Russian teacher", who may be more sympathetic. And I am not advocating professional teachers here, just girls with decent English happy to make a few bucks.

I expect finding a girl who will be both teacher and girlfriend will not be a problem. Keeping her at a distance, so you can play the field will be the challenge!GT I think this is spot on. There are many college hotties looking to make some side 'lunch' money teaching Russian and they want to practice there English. If you find the right one, and there are many, your only price of admission may be meals, drinks, cab fare if you play your cards right. Treat them well and one can have a nice time!

Your bargainnig position is that you are offering your English language training to her. I use this line alot to initially meet, knowing that my 10 words of Russian is about all I intend to really learn, but it is a nice ice breaker to the 'language of love' lesson.

Hunter

Hecker
10-17-10, 19:49
You got me completelly wrong.

I said that girls prefer older man because of the money.

They are not stupid, they know that 50 year business man came to FSU with his own money to spent so they can expect much more on financial side.

And 20 year student? Not much to expect from him money wise.

Age difference is not a problem if there's enough money to cross that barrier.

After all how many members of this forum are twenty something?I completely agree. Most Ukrainian girls prefer older men(at least the ones interested in foreigners). The reason is the money.

Kob00
10-18-10, 15:21
Hi dear Ukrain mongers,

Can you help me find a cheap hotel like 40$ a night or so whatever, or a room to rent not necessary in center maybe outside Kiev a bit but not so far, I know most of Kiev but now I can't find in novemeber a good room! All are 80$ and above.

I want to stay like 20 days.

HunterDave
10-18-10, 22:16
Hi dear Ukrain mongers,

Can you help me find a cheap hotel like 40$ a night or so whatever, or a room to rent not necessary in center maybe outside Kiev a bit but not so far, I know most of Kiev but now I can't find in novemeber a good room! All are 80$ and above.

I want to stay like 20 days.Kob00,

Reach out to uaapartments.com they sometimes have studios for $39/night if available I have heard. I usually go for a fully equipped place. The hotties like it much better!

But be prepared for bare bones and I am not talking about a Kiev hottie!!

Hunter

Angus Magee
10-23-10, 16:00
The November MIA post is just up. Please have a look as it concerns a frequent poster in this thread.

http://www.angusmagee.com/?p=590

AM

It Travel
10-24-10, 08:00
the november mia post is just up. please have a look as it concerns a frequent poster in this thread.

http://www.angusmagee.com/?p=590

am

many thanks dear firend! :)

i have always been a fun of sex in most possible forms (not gay!)…

lots has asked me why not thailand or other cheaper places… yep i understand done some chinese students in my last trip, not bad, nice, tight silky skin etc…

but there are some thing where fsu girls are totally unbeatable, one is sure their combination between angelic faces (or aspect) and how they are in bed: riding as rabbits and provoking you getting you really sexually harassed (not all of course…). the other thing is the wonderful pink when they open the legs, the best place to put my tongue after a bowl of ikra (caviar for non russian speaker)…

of course my favorite sex is in the tight, painful service entrance!

thank you angus… for your comments, will post an iconic photo for kiev… mt surely not a beauty, nor a fan of anal, but with spectacular sucking/swallowing/fucking talent, especially if drunk…

most of the ua travelling seniors fucked her an sure a lot of readers (totally at least 50 here), despite the age, and the stealing of a box of ikra (she god and unwanted facial glazing while handcuffed to the bed) she is surely a nice fuc*

001 cuffed to the bed, enslaved like a maid, trying to get free, with the unshaved pussy well exposed (a joke) :p she will soon be haevily drilled... let's say naerly raped (if you can [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) the mt)!

002 glazed with fresh cum (unfortunately not much she had already pumped out a lot from my nuts) totally unwilling (not a joke! and 3.30 a.m.) :p

it

ps still missing my dream a couple of young identical twins…. if somebody helps :p

Jeankim
10-24-10, 15:13

lots has asked me why not thailand or other cheaper places… yep i understand done some chinese students in my last trip, not bad, nice, tight silky skin etc…

but there are some thing where fsu girls are totally unbeatable, one is sure their combination between angelic faces (or aspect) and how they are in bed: riding as rabbits and provoking you getting you really sexually harassed (not all of course…). the other thing is the wonderful pink when they open the legs, the best place to put my tongue after a bowl of ikra (caviar for non russian speaker)…

thank you angus… for your comments, will post an iconic photo for kiev… mt surely not a beauty, nor a fan of anal, but with spectacular sucking/swallowing/fucking talent, especially if drunk…

most of the ua travelling seniors fucked her an sure a lot of readers (totally at least 50 here), despite the age, and the stealing of a box of ikra (she god and unwanted facial glazing while handcuffed to the bed) she is surely a nice fuc*

001 cuffed to the bed, enslaved like a maid, trying to get free, with the unshaved pussy well exposed (a joke) :p she will soon be haevily drilled... let's say naerly raped (if you can [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) the mt)!

002 glazed with fresh cum (unfortunately not much she had already pumped out a lot from my nuts) totally unwilling (not a joke! and 3.30 a.m.) :p

it

ps still missing my dream a couple of young identical twins…. if somebody helps :pi am newbie. in ukraine please forgive me about my stupid question.

what is fsu? stand for?

Kurenda
10-24-10, 21:09
I am newbie. In Ukraine please forgive me about my stupid question.

What is FSU? Stand for?

FSU = Former Soviet Union
(countries emerged from Soviet Union)
For other abbreviations on this forum:
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=1897

Haint69
11-12-10, 18:30
I am sorry if this is s a stupid question, but can citizens of the Ukraine travel to the Dominican Republic? It says that there is no visa needed, just a passport. Is there any other restrictions for travel?

Any help would be appreciated.

Ismael
11-12-10, 23:15
I am sorry if this is s a stupid question, but can citizens of the Ukraine travel to the Dominican Republic? It says that there is no visa needed, just a passport. Is there any other restrictions for travel?

Any help would be appreciated.No other ristrictions. Just an international passport needed.

Jojosun
11-13-10, 01:21

Any help would be appreciated.Check on the web site for the Foreign ministry of the Dominican Republic , or the nearest DR Embassy to you.

There must be one in Moscow ,if not in KIEV .

AColonizer
11-13-10, 02:36
thanks it travel. can you show us further funny pictures of mt? ;) we don't see where your cream has gone onto her face exactly.

by the way did you glaze her pussy hair too?

it

ps still missing my dream a couple of young identical twins…. if somebody helps :p

Uke Boy
11-13-10, 13:11

Any help would be appreciated.It's the same for Ukrainians, Americans, Russians and Europeans. Buy your "visa" at the airport.

There are also a few sex resorts that feature Russian and Ukrainian girls. Check out the DR forum. Also, Vodka Escorts has just set up a new base there. With Vodka, you don't need to stay at any sex resort - you can be there for the sun and the golf at your own hotel and then order up a Ukrainian cutie for the night.

I am planning a 10-day trip during the winter with some lucky lady and a luckier me.

Jojosun
11-13-10, 13:37
It's the same for Ukrainians, Americans, Russians and Europeans. Buy your "visa" at the airport.

There are also a few sex resorts that feature Russian and Ukrainian girls. Check out the DR forum. Also, Vodka Escorts has just set up a new base there. With Vodka, you don't need to stay at any sex resort - you can be there for the sun and the golf at your own hotel and then order up a Ukrainian cutie for the night.

I am planning a 10-day trip during the winter with some lucky lady and a luckier me.This is very good piece of news.

IT does complete the Nice landscape for the DR.

Do you know where in the DR, Vodka escorts will be based?

I am thinking of spending a week there, but would like to be based as near to Vodka as possible.

Hope Vodka won't charge RP prices there.

Artform
11-13-10, 19:37
Hi guys,

Can someone advise me. I have been planning a trip to Kiev for a while a woman who has been exchanging e mails for nearly a year.

I was ready to go a couple of weeks ago and pulled out.

Firstly I was asked for a deposit via western union 0f $100 to a third party

Is this normal?

I think the apartment was $100 per night being asian and middle aged I want to know what to expect and any advise.

I enjoy looking at lovely pussy. Having spent many nights at the Navy bar in Banus.

I don't speak Russian and for some odd reason gals think I am minted?

Advise please on regulars on where how much? And should I invite this gal to stay with me? Or is better to stay single for the week?

Uke Boy
11-13-10, 22:32
This is very good piece of news. IT does complete the Nice landscape for the DR.

Do you know where in the DR, Vodka escorts will be based?

I am thinking of spending a week there, but would like to be based as near to Vodka as possible. Hope Vodka won't charge RP prices there. Jojo, here is the link to their site: http://www.caribescort.com/

The prices are not too bad. $400 for 3 hours, $600 for 6 hours, $750 for 12 hours and $900 for 24. I call that reasonable for the market and location as well as the quality of the girls shown on their site. Of course, these are photo-shopped pics but I suspect the girls in person will still be very acceptable.

Packages and all the other information is on the site.

I know at the very least that if you get there, YOU will let us know what happens in contrast to Joe47!

Asparaspes
11-14-10, 11:02
Hi there,

Here I mostly lurk (a guilty admission), but I DO some quite extensive international mongering and am grateful for my fellow-mongers info.

So, here my 5 cents: a VERY cute couple of identical twins can be spotted at an otherwise crappy hardened-pro place "The river palace". Even though they look exactly the same, a friend of mine fucked only one of them, for they (the sisters) quarreled quite loudly when the time came to go from the club, and one REFUSED to go with us.

This much for sibling harmony.)

The most semi-pro girls come there on Friday Night, to earn for the Saturday night on town. Prices quoted to foreigners are ridiculous (300 bucks), but some haggling (and, especially so, if You arrive late to the club, I. E. After 2 AM) should bring it down to a more reasonable level (150 bucks for ST).

Do not think with Your dick. And don't pay in advance. Plenty of pussy in Kyiv, so no need to get desperate.

Jojosun
11-14-10, 13:15
Jojo, here is the link to their site: http://www.caribescort.com/

The prices are not too bad. $400 for 3 hours, $600 for 6 hours, $750 for 12 hours and $900 for 24. I call that reasonable for the market and location as well as the quality of the girls shown on their site. Of course, these are photo-shopped pics but I suspect the girls in person will still be very acceptable.

Packages and all the other information is on the site.

I know at the very least that if you get there, YOU will let us know what happens in contrast to Joe47!Thank you OLD Chap. A very good tip, as I don't like to take girls with me on holidays.

I go on holidays to find new girls, not to take ones that I already Shagged.

For me its like taking my own food to a Restaurant. And I don't even like restaurants in London, where you can bring your own WINE. Either.

No I don't think it is a bad deal either. US$ 133 per hour =$ 400 for 3hrs, is very good.

I think the UA girls there on Warm ground in the winter holidaying in the Sunshine, would give a better service than their Bonking after clubs in Kiev.

At least I hope so.

Even if the pictures are Photo. Shopped, then I get get them to bend down on the beach & take my own pictures.

Nothing beats a tanned Blonde in a Caribian country.

I had a very nice looking very Black girlfriend in Houston, who dyed her Hair Blonde. She was such a turn on in Galvston Bay just outside Houston, when she used to put on a teeny, weeny Yellow Bikini.

A tanned UA girl in the same Bikini or in Black, will be such a Turn on there as well.

No, I am still typing with (BOTH HANDS)., its just that my Typing is Crap.

I am studying the DR landscape a bit, as I am trying to locate places as near to Venezuela as possible.

Don't forget Venezuela has produced the highest% of Beauty Queens in the world.

It does have the same reputation with the beauty of its women as the UA.

What pisses me off with some first timers to Kiev, is not just the lack of any previous feedback, but they just want a hassle free Quality Shag by requesting personal info on girls via PM, when I already stated that the girl in question is A Personal Collection.

Then we had the Ziggys&Shearims, who asked all sorts of questions down to what to wear(Clothes &Shoes) in clubs etc, where to take girls & pms requesting digits etc. When in fact its all a(Reincarnation) of the same Moger who did Kiev at about the same time last year.

Talking about taking the [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140).

Must stop now. My meat Joint + my favourite tipple is waiting just round the Corner.

A Q& A discussion with the OLD WANKERS in my local Pub, will follow I am sure, re Above.

PS. As an after thought, Vodka Escorts could do very well by setting up a base in Thailand, say Pattaya, or Pucket.

Perhaps I suggest this to them.

Prlapr
11-14-10, 13:36
Are there any hot female translator available that provide tours also?

I remember seeing one but can't find it. Not sure if it was on this web site.

Haint69
11-14-10, 16:13
I have similar question to ARtforms. I have been chatting with a girl through a dating website. I really want to meet her, and seems coming to Ukraine would be the fastest way. I have never been to a FSU country before though and I am a black american guy. I have tried to read as much as possible about being a black guy in Ukraine, but I haven't really been able to figure out a good answer. Some sites say your in danger as soon as you touch dow, while others say your as normal as any other country. Are there any reports of distinction on the matter? I hope this doesn't seem ignorant, just trying to get a feel for what to expect.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Prosal
11-14-10, 20:27
I have similar question to ARtforms. I have been chatting with a girl through a dating website. I really want to meet her, and seems coming to Ukraine would be the fastest way. I have never been to a FSU country before though and I am a black american guy. I have tried to read as much as possible about being a black guy in Ukraine, but I haven't really been able to figure out a good answer. Some sites say your in danger as soon as you touch dow, while others say your as normal as any other country. Are there any reports of distinction on the matter? I hope this doesn't seem ignorant, just trying to get a feel for what to expect.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.The FSU masses are a fairly dumb lot. Hospitability, open-mind and tolerance are definitely not their prime qualities (well except in Uzbekistan, which is a muli-ethnic country).

Jojosun
11-14-10, 21:31
Hi there,

Here I mostly lurk (a guilty admission), but I DO some quite extensive international mongering and am grateful for my fellow-mongers info.

So, here my 5 cents: a VERY cute couple of identical twins can be spotted at an otherwise crappy hardened-pro place "The river palace". Even though they look exactly the same, a friend of mine fucked only one of them, for they (the sisters) quarreled quite loudly when the time came to go from the club, and one REFUSED to go with us.

This much for sibling harmony.)

The most semi-pro girls come there on Friday Night, to earn for the Saturday night on town. Prices quoted to foreigners are ridiculous (300 bucks), but some haggling (and, especially so, if You arrive late to the club, I. E. After 2 AM) should bring it down to a more reasonable level (150 bucks for ST).

Do not think with Your dick. And don't pay in advance. Plenty of pussy in Kyiv, so no need to get desperate.If you like Rod Stewart? /, I am sure you will like one of his best Hits,

I am Sailing.

Because, that's where most probably The Twins are doing right Now.

They are sailing on the River Palace.

Bless the Barge & all the girls who got Towed away with her.

Reiner Otto
11-14-10, 22:08
Some sites say your in danger as soon as you touch dow, while others say your as normal as any other country.

My expirience from Russia (St. Petersburg) and Ukraine (Nikolaev) is, that in the big cities you are not in real danger, as long as you stay in the more "touristic" areas, which are in the centre. This is also because of quite a few students from Africa.
In case, you show up with a local girl in the public, the risk will be a bit higher, I guess.
But to go to UA because of just one girl, is risky for anybodies wallet, independent upon race.

Uke Boy
11-14-10, 23:38

So, here my 5 cents: a VERY cute couple of identical twins can be spotted at an otherwise crappy hardened-pro place "The river palace". If you spent a little time RTFF, you would know that River Palace was closed and towed away about six months ago. In the Kiev forum, many have written posts bemoaning its loss and quite rightly.

Your post is a waste of time and space and may actually give some naive guys the very false impression that it was open again. It is not.

When you finally have figured out that you are lacking a brain cell or two billion, try and post something up-to-date a relevant.

Artform
11-15-10, 01:26
My expirience from Russia (St. Petersburg) and Ukraine (Nikolaev) is, that in the big cities you are not in real danger, as long as you stay in the more "touristic" areas, which are in the centre. This is also because of quite a few students from Africa.

In case, you show up with a local girl in the public, the risk will be a bit higher, I guess.

But to go to UA because of just one girl, is risky for anybodies wallet, independent upon race.Thanks for that guidence guess I have to rethink and try and build up the number of women to visit?

Haint69
11-15-10, 09:24
I think that is why I want to meet my Ukrainian lady in DR. I think it will work out as long as all she need is a passport to travel.

Asparaspes
11-15-10, 17:04
. Well, oh mighty and all-knowing Jojosun and Ukeboy.

Pardon for being so much less of Kyiv then You. (in fact, I do go there for 12 years now. And yes, the last time I was there in February).

Nevertheless, the info was offered in good faith (even if HALF wrong. For both girls were pros and from Borispol. So, I doubt they went to Poltava to continue their careers.

Dripping dicks to all who ***** and demotivate people to write. Even if they get it wrong sometimes.

A.

P.S. BTW, considering the RTFF. Do Your really think that prior to a travel one should read ALL the posts? Yeah, sure.

Jojosun
11-16-10, 13:57

Pardon for being so much less of Kyiv then You. (in fact, I do go there for 12 years now. And yes, the last time I was there in February).

Nevertheless, the info was offered in good faith (even if HALF wrong. For both girls were pros and from Borispol. So, I doubt they went to Poltava to continue their careers.

Dripping dicks to all who ***** and demotivate people to write. Even if they get it wrong sometimes.

A.

P.S. BTW, considering the RTFF. Do Your really think that prior to a travel one should read ALL the posts? Yeah, sure.Really impressed me your quick response & kind thoughts.

Just one question. Where have you been Dripping Your Dick all those 12 years you have been going to Kiev? Last time in Feb 10, Right?

Care to share with your fellow Mongers?

I know fuck all about Kiev, but I do make an effort to ask questions & read things of Relevance.

BTH. Your first HOT TIP about the Ointment for the anus, posted in the Thailand forum, would come in very handy, if the Twins do anal on the Dnipro fleet.

Uke Boy
11-16-10, 22:23

A.

P.S. BTW, considering the RTFF. Do Your really think that prior to a travel one should read ALL the posts? Yeah, sure.Since you claim in your Thai post to be a doctor, let me ask you a question.

Do you read all the medical journals and other information needed to be up-to-date with your profession? If you don't then you are someone I would stay away from like the plague. If you do read medical literature, then what is so different about RTFF? It is another source of deep and valid knowledge, albeit a different type but still knowledge.

Would you write to a medical journal or a patient with information and a diagnosis that is wrong and woefully out of date? That is what you did with your inane post.

What this tells me about you is that you are either not a doctor as you have claimed or one who is completely and fully out of touch with medicine today. Either way, you are a loser.

Asparaspes
11-17-10, 10:10
Intentionally, I would not direct this letter to anyone specifically. Since there are so many oh-so-easily-hurt souls whose sperm-manometer is obviously on red. And therefore seek quarrel and inane testosterone-fuelled fights.

My primary intention was just to help. On thai forum by giving an (asked for) advice. Here, to say that there is at least one pair of hot WG identical twins walking the streets of Kyiv (an intense and unfulfilled desire of a senior member whom I respect).

I couldn't even dream that my bona fide, but (unintentionally) out-of-date info would start such a parade of b. Tching and moaning.

Therefore, no more comments on moaners.

For all the others:

According to my business partner, who is ukrainian and a master monger (and who keeps me up-to-date with HIS exploits and turfs), the best pick-up places currently in Kyiv ARE Shooters and Forsazh. (quoting) "Tons of non-pros and semi-pros, curious students, and generally, drunken dyevs".

A bottle of not-to-expensive Asti Martini Sparkling can attract the girls. An offered glass will rarely be declined.

As a morning/parting gift, 800-1000 UAH were widely appreciated. And brought benefits in form of meeting the girlfriends of girlfriends.

Basic Russian/ukrainian and a sunny attitude is a must.

All the best and lots of success to all that know all.

A.

P.S.comparing the comments You made, oh critics of mine, with current contents and expert literature, IS a bit of overstatement, isn't it?.)))). Reading about the leeches and toadstools to operate hearts? I don't think so.

P.P.S. For 12 years, I OWNED a discotheque in Cherkassy ("DZ Dancehouse". Formerly a good mongering place, not anymore. You can still look it up on the net). Which gave me certain experiences.).

Caldre
11-17-10, 15:58
Since you claim in your Thai post to be a doctor, let me ask you a question.Congratulations on winning the pedantic douchebag award! - and you didn't even pay to play!

Artform
11-17-10, 21:09
I think that is why I want to meet my Ukrainian lady in DR. I think it will work out as long as all she need is a passport to travel.I hope your not thinking of sending her money for her passport? I do not know your lady but NEVER send money you will get more pleasure burning it in front of yourself!

Jeankim
11-18-10, 00:15
If I pack dozen's of condoms and rubs and sex toys in my baggage do I get kicked out from the airport? Do they check all of my baggage? Because I am carrying only one baggage to Kiev.

Haint69
11-20-10, 18:04
I hope your not thinking of sending her money for her passport? I do not know your lady but NEVER send money you will get more pleasure burning it in front of yourself!Yes, I was stupid enough to send her money. She hasn't lied to me so far, so I guess I will wait and see.

Artform
11-22-10, 00:28
Yes, I was stupid enough to send her money. She hasn't lied to me so far, so I guess I will wait and see.I hope she is for real fo your sake! How do you know she has not lied to you have you met her in person? Keep me posted Hait please!

Hakan Demir
11-22-10, 11:21
Today I read that Ukranian people will no longer need visa to enter EU countries in the near future. This means all the Ukranian prostitutes would become escort girls offering sex for 200€ per hour. The only good thing would be; we will not need to go Ukraina to meet them.

Haint69
11-22-10, 17:45
Met this girl about a year 1. 5 years ago on the Dream Marriage website. We have been having good communications. I have lots of nude photos and we Skype pretty frequently. I came up with the idea of the Dominican as place to meet because of the prices, as compared to flying to Ukraine. We are planning the meeting for January. Am I crazy?

Reiner Otto
11-22-10, 18:13
Today I read that Ukranian people will no longer need visa to enter EU countries in the near future.

Simply a rumor.
IMHO I would bet 2:1, that travel to EU without visa within next 2 or 3 years will not be possible for UA-citizen.
The Western EU members are too afraid regarding cheap workers without permit. Especially, because from new Eastern EU countries workers will be allowed starting next year to go to the Western countries, to flood the labor market.

And this is the reason, many people from MD apply for Rumanian passport.

Artform
11-23-10, 00:09
Met this girl about a year 1. 5 years ago on the Dream Marriage website. We have been having good communications. I have lots of nude photos and we Skype pretty frequently. I came up with the idea of the Dominican as place to meet because of the prices, as compared to flying to Ukraine. We are planning the meeting for January. Am I crazy?"yes I am sorry you are....the game should have been for you to go to Urkraine and try several candidates who you like its basically hedging your bets... you have gone for broke gambled on one lets see if it pays off at least there are plenty of exotic babes where you are going keep me posted please"

Jojosun
11-23-10, 15:25
"yes I am sorry you are....the game should have been for you to go to Urkraine and try several candidates who you like its basically hedging your bets... you have gone for broke gambled on one lets see if it pays off at least there are plenty of exotic babes where you are going keep me posted please"Our self styled Mongering Aunt, Ukeboy, gave a very good tip for the DR.

www.Caribescort.com

You can have a fantastic holiday there & get a piece of sexy action with some beautiful Ua girls.

US$ 400 for 3 hours.

Maybe you can charm the knickers of one of them & end up being an item

The icing on the DR cake.

Haint69
11-23-10, 18:23
"yes I am sorry you are....the game should have been for you to go to Urkraine and try several candidates who you like its basically hedging your bets... you have gone for broke gambled on one lets see if it pays off at least there are plenty of exotic babes where you are going keep me posted please"
In my defense, 150 isn't that much. I lost more than that on the football game on Sunday! Also, a big thing for me is, i have no friends who have been, s I was apprehensive about a trip there. This forum helps a lot though. Thanks or all the help here.

Crocodilechik
11-28-10, 10:54
Guys,

Has anyone booked any of the female guides from this agency and do they offer more than just guide duties/translation etc?

Thanks

Thepapalstable
12-06-10, 01:27
Met this girl about a year 1. 5 years ago on the Dream Marriage website. We have been having good communications. I have lots of nude photos and we Skype pretty frequently. I came up with the idea of the Dominican as place to meet because of the prices, as compared to flying to Ukraine. We are planning the meeting for January. Am I crazy?Alledgedly (just to be careful) this and many other sites use the camgirl operating model with a twist. Camgirls make more money from lonely guys, per head, than wankers. So some clever people set up 'marriage' websites to cater solely for the lonely guys. The girls will also make good money via Western Union. They never ask for money but may ask for the man's advice at first on a small matter (to show she esteems his opinion and respects him)and then spin out the tale of her difficulties and because the guy is there for 'love' and a beautiful young woman is showing interest in him, his monetary help is normally very quickly forthcoming.

Travel69
12-11-10, 22:27
Our self styled Mongering Aunt, Ukeboy, gave a very good tip for the DR.

www.Caribescort.com

You can have a fantastic holiday there & get a piece of sexy action with some beautiful Ua girls.

US$ 400 for 3 hours.

Maybe you can charm the knickers of one of them & end up being an item.

The icing on the DR cake. The price looks not so bad comparing people here reporting price (mostly in euro) in ukraine

Crocodilechik
01-14-11, 10:26
Guys, visiting Kiev later this month.

Looking for recommendation on a good agency who will not switch appartments, any recommendations.

Also anyone recommend a good appartment they have actualy stayed in?

Looking for something central, one or two bedrooms, modern furniture and large jacuzzi.

Thanks

Mellowtrax
01-15-11, 00:00
Check.

www.uaapartments.com

They have some nice central located apartments with modern furniture and jacuzzi.

I can recommend these three apartments, all very central located:

www.uaapartments.com/apt/KV157

www.uaapartments.com/apt/KV141

www.uaapartments.com/apt/KV265

On the website, under "Offers By Date" you can find discounted offers for these and other apartments.

Guys, visiting Kiev later this month.

Looking for recommendation on a good agency who will not switch appartments, any recommendations.

Also anyone recommend a good appartment they have actualy stayed in?

Looking for something central, one or two bedrooms, modern furniture and large jacuzzi.

Thanks

Crocodilechik
01-15-11, 00:02
Appreciated.

Check.

www.uaapartments.com

They have some nice central located apartments with modern furniture and jacuzzi.

On the website, under "Offers By Date" you can find discounted offers for these and other apartments.

Crocodilechik
01-15-11, 00:08
Appreciated!

Was looking for something a bit more upmarket, any recommendations?

Check.

www.uaapartments.com

Papwo
01-15-11, 07:22
Appreciated!

Was looking for something a bit more upmarket, any recommendations?At their homepage you can find many apartments. Look by yourself, maybe there is one you like.

Br

Papwo
01-15-11, 08:27
Appreciated!

Was looking for something a bit more upmarket, any recommendations? Hello,

Is here is another site:

http://www.bestkievapartment.com/

They have bigger apartments for bigger price.

I also stay all the time at uaapartments or partnerguesthouse, because it is enough and the price is ok!

Br

Crocodilechik
01-15-11, 19:06
Thanks.

I have no problem finding sites or looking at nice appartments. However there are many scams in Eastern Europe, U-turn up and it is a different appartment of less quality. I am simply asking for recommendations as to a trustworthy agency or to an exact appartment which is real and someone has stayed in.

Thanks

Hello,

Is here is another site:

http://www.bestkievapartment.com/

They have bigger apartments for bigger price.

I also stay all the time at uaapartments or partnerguesthouse, because it is enough and the price is ok!

Br

CityHunter77
01-16-11, 20:39
Thanks.

I have no problem finding sites or looking at nice appartments. However there are many scams in Eastern Europe, U-turn up and it is a different appartment of less quality. I am simply asking for recommendations as to a trustworthy agency or to an exact appartment which is real and someone has stayed in.

ThanksHttp://www.uaapartments.com/apt/KV251

This is my regular apartment in Kiev.

Good location across from Arena city and Mandarin Plaza

Uke Boy
01-16-11, 20:56
Thanks.

ThanksTry reading and doing a search of the Kiev forum with respect to opinions on apartments and the apartment companies. There really is a lot of information as well as recommendations there on the topic, actually too much.

That being said, since this is Kiev and it is Ukraine, despite many reputable apartment agencies, there is no guaranteeing you that you will not have a bad experience. It does happen and you cannot insure yourself against it, even if you find a so-called "high-end" agency.

Crocodilechik
01-17-11, 10:37
Appreciated guys.

Try reading and doing a search of the Kiev forum with respect to opinions on apartments and the apartment companies. There really is a lot of information as well as recommendations there on the topic, actually too much.

That being said, since this is Kiev and it is Ukraine, despite many reputable apartment agencies, there is no guaranteeing you that you will not have a bad experience. It does happen and you cannot insure yourself against it, even if you find a so-called "high-end" agency.

Sponsor74
01-17-11, 20:40
Try reading and doing a search of the Kiev forum with respect to opinions on apartments and the apartment companies. There really is a lot of information as well as recommendations there on the topic, actually too much.

That being said, since this is Kiev and it is Ukraine, despite many reputable apartment agencies, there is no guaranteeing you that you will not have a bad experience. It does happen and you cannot insure yourself against it, even if you find a so-called "high-end" agency. Hello, and in my opinion the big risks is that most of the agencies request a deposit payment. Who had bad experiences with these payments in advance? And how is the best way to make a reservation with less risk?

Strike 69
02-01-11, 16:32
Guys: does anyone of you have experience in sponsoring a MILF? I've spotted an Ukrainian MILF in the provinces she is between 36-38, she is divorced and has 2 children therefore is severe damage good for Ukrainian men but she is hot as hell at least for my personal tastes and the idea is to exchange economic support for me to rent her pussy. Anybody has sponsored a MILF before?

Prosal
02-01-11, 17:24
Anybody has sponsored a MILF before?No need to sponsor a MILF in FSU.

There's literally millions of 30-45 yo single moms literally starving sexually and emotionally in this part of the world, and with absolutely no materialist expectations. With this target the basic romantic dating approach is enough, no need complicated tactics to charm them.

Met one (36 yo, professional from Moscow, in Paris for three days) this Sunday afternoon in a cafe. A witty chit-chat about Russian culture, a loooong walk from Opera to Notre Dame (to fulfill her touristic expectations) , and a romantic diner with generous helpings of wine were foreplay. She was in my bed at 11pm. She sent a sms Monday saying how much the moments we spent together was like a dream for her and she will never forget. Priceless. Undoubtedly, Russian (and Ukrainian for that matter) women are fundamentally different. They are ridiculously passionate and emotional, much more so than any other women on earth.

This summer, Le Louvre :

Strike 69
02-01-11, 19:54

www.Caribescort.com

US$ 400 for 3 hours.

The icing on the DR cake. There's one similar sex resort in Dominican Republic called "Viking Exotic Resort" which only offered beautiful Soviet girls, they even had a promotional video in Playboy:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xb9ko3_viking-exotic-resort_sexy

Does anybody knows what happened with that sex resort? Last time I checked that website was in 2008 but now it redirects to another similar website.

AColonizer
02-01-11, 21:13
I am very bewildered to read last posts.

About accommodation, if you can pay more than 100$ per night, it is easy to find a good apartment.

It is not easy to find a good appartment for much less than 100$ (and this is the fun).

The same about prostitutes, if you can pay for example 400$ for 3 hours (+flight+accommodation+extras) , then it is easy to find a good prostitute everywhere in the world, also near your home!

Moreover, why don't men understand hundreds of Western-oriented sites, such as marriage agencies and prostitutes' agencies, are simply scams? Maybe is it easier to waste thousands dollars instead to make brain to work?

For example:

I read measures M: 95-68-98 about.

http://www.caribescort.com/escort_girls_Dominican_Republic_reviews_caribbean_vacation.php?ank_num=22

Do you see her pictures? Do you see her breast? It's just an European "2" or American "B", but "95" usually corresponds to a "4" or "D"

I read prices only with no services, this usually means "pussy and mouth with condom only"

I read "What turns me on:Clever gentlemen, who know how to treat a lady. What turns me off:Rude and aggressive people", this usually means "I (she) make what I (she) want otherwise you come for nothing"

Managers could say to you "we are sorry, Elena is busy with another customer but you can choice another (local Caribbean) girl"

I don't read anywhere in that site the word "sex" or "oral sex without condom with swallow of sperm" or "anal sex" but I read just "to be together"

Etc.

Therefore that is a (American-managed) scam!

Climaxnow
02-01-11, 22:20
Maestro di putani, there are no (Italian- managed) scams?

Explorer69
02-02-11, 10:00
I am very bewildered to read last posts.

About accommodation, if you can pay more than 100$ per night, it is easy to find a good apartment.

It is not easy to find a good appartment for much less than 100$ (and this is the fun).

The same about prostitutes, if you can pay for example 400$ for 3 hours (+flight+accommodation+extras) , then it is easy to find a good prostitute everywhere in the world, also near your home!

Moreover, why don't men understand hundreds of Western-oriented sites, such as marriage agencies and prostitutes' agencies, are simply scams? Maybe is it easier to waste thousands dollars instead to make brain to work?

For example:

I read measures M: 95-68-98 about.

http://www.caribescort.com/escort_girls_Dominican_Republic_reviews_caribbean_vacation.php?ank_num=22

Do you see her pictures? Do you see her breast? It's just an European "2" or American "B", but "95" usually corresponds to a "4" or "D"

I read prices only with no services, this usually means "pussy and mouth with condom only"

I read "What turns me on:Clever gentlemen, who know how to treat a lady. What turns me off:Rude and aggressive people", this usually means "I (she) make what I (she) want otherwise you come for nothing"

Managers could say to you "we are sorry, Elena is busy with another customer but you can choice another (local Caribbean) girl"

I don't read anywhere in that site the word "sex" or "oral sex without condom with swallow of sperm" or "anal sex" but I read just "to be together"

Etc.

Therefore that is a (American-managed) scam!As far as I can see this is a filial of Vodka escorts. I have no experience with them myself, but from I have heard they run an honest operation.

AColonizer
02-02-11, 19:23
Yes, the Roman Catholic marriage.

Maestro di putani, there are no (Italian- managed) scams?

Strike 69
02-03-11, 00:40
I've found another one:

http://www.charlisangels.com/

This advertises Ukrainian / Soviet escorts only in the Caribbean.

It seems US / Euro agencies are busy doing there what they cannot do at home

I've asked for info and it is vaginal sex, cover oral sex, deep French kissing, lesbian and cunnilingus at best, no bbbj, no CIM, no anal and by consequence no double penetration

AColonizer
02-03-11, 19:34
Yes, . . . No this, no that, no fun, always the same old tale.

I've found another one:

http://www.charlisangels.com/

This advertises Ukrainian / Soviet escorts only in the Caribbean.

It seems US / Euro agencies are busy doing there what they cannot do at home.

I've asked for info and it is vaginal sex, cover oral sex, deep French kissing, lesbian and cunnilingus at best, no BBBJ, no CIM, no anal and by consequence no double penetration

AColonizer
02-03-11, 19:41
Mister Explorer69, if you are available, we could establish a similar honest business in Kiev.

(For Mister Jackson and his colleagues, smiling faces are important for Internet communication, please don't delete them).

As far as I can see this is a filial of Vodka escorts. I have no experience with them myself, but from I have heard they run an honest operation.

Strike 69
02-04-11, 01:31
Mister Explorer69, if you are available, we could establish a similar honest business in Kiev.

(For Mister Jackson and his colleagues, smiling faces are important for Internet communication, please don't delete them).

Acolonizer if you are interested perhaps we can discuss about establishing a similar honest business in Cancun (smile), most people there have forgotten about what a true good blowjob is (bare back, deep throat and cum inside mouth) as most working girls do cover blow job only.

Climaxnow
02-04-11, 01:57
Oh yes! A wonderful life of glorified pimping awaits you both. (Smile)

LifeSavour
02-23-11, 05:34
I am going to Saudi Arabia and need a visa stamped into my passport. No embassy in Ukraine, have to use Moscow's. Seems they have some 'crazy' requirements. Anyway, I need to get my passport to Washington DC (I don't want to fly there).

Is it possible to courier this passport? DHL, etc. Some years back I thought I read that Ukraine had some serious rules against this? Sure I can call them, but couldn't I also just hide it in with other items?

Any thoughts or suggestions would be welcome. Once I had a friend flying over to Kyiv bring me some jewelry?

Any guys flying back to USA soon? PM me. OR we can set a place to meet.

Thanks a bunch.

LS

Jojosun
02-23-11, 19:01

www.Caribescort.com

US$ 400 for 3 hours.

The icing on the DR cake.In view of the recent adverse advise given by Uke Boy &otherOPS in the Kiev Forum on the above Sex provider, Caribescort. Com, I withdraw the above comments.

I postpone my judgement on their DR operations, until such time when I am in the Dominican Republic.

Random One1
02-25-11, 08:09
I postpone my judgement on their DR operations, until such time when I am in the Dominican Republic.I've been to Oxygen twice so far and can recommend it. (http://www.oxygenretreat.com/). PM or post if you need any questions. I'm visiting this forum as for the next trip, I'm debating between Kiev and going back to DR.

Couple of other places in DR have been closed over the last couple of years.

Random One1
02-27-11, 02:33
Can someone clue me in on how to register on Mamba? The "real" status text message apparently doesn't work for a US phone number and WebMoney doesn't seem to have an option to top up from a non-CIS credit card (that I could see).

LifeSavour
02-27-11, 06:33
Can someone clue me in on how to register on Mamba? The "real" status text message apparently doesn't work for a US phone number and WebMoney doesn't seem to have an option to top up from a non-CIS credit card (that I could see).If you are in country you can use anyone's 'number' if they have not already gotten REAL with it?

Ndirishguy
02-27-11, 21:06
There's one similar sex resort in Dominican Republic called "Viking Exotic Resort" which only offered beautiful Soviet girls, they even had a promotional video in Playboy:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xb9ko3_viking-exotic-resort_sexy

Does anybody knows what happened with that sex resort? Last time I checked that website was in 2008 but now it redirects to another similar website. Viking's Exotic Resort in the DR was shut down last year. The owner and his manager had been performing "scouting" sessions in Brazil, which unbeknown to them was illegal. With Brazil securing the World Cup and the Olympics they started to crack down on activities that were illegal even though they had been occurring in the open for quite some time. Viking's manager was arrested in Brazil at the airport when he was attempting to fly home following a trip. The owner escaped the DR with local police looking for him to extradite him. Viking's now offers trips at select times of the year to select places Feb-April of this year they will be at a resort in Costa Rica, near Liberia, and I believe later in the year will be in the Alps. Charlis Angels (owned by a former Vikings employee. Who is native to the DR) never hired Brazilians, only hired Ukrainians, Russians, and locals was not under duress, so they have survived. The quality of the girls at both places was VERY high, but you pay the premium ( $1300 per day, all expenses paid) for it and there are many restrictions on the "activities" you can perform. Hope that helps.

Random One1
02-28-11, 01:28
The quality of the girls at both places was VERY high, but you pay the premium ( $1300 per day, all expenses paid) for it and there are many restrictions on the "activities" you can perform. Hope that helps.To each their own, but I opted to meet a hot local latina instead of someone from EE while in DR. From what I know (word of mouth) , Charlies' also has a "schedule" which each member must follow (breakfast / lunch from a buffet at set times) and other restrictions on who you can see + pressure from girls. Having spoken with a few people while in DR who frequented other places, such issues were the reasons why they (and myself) stick with Oxygen now.

Random One1
02-28-11, 01:29
If you are in country you can use anyone's 'number' if they have not already gotten REAL with it?Unfortunately, I'm not. I'm in SE Asia at the moment heading back to the US tomorrow.

I'd welcome any other suggestions / help.

Thanks

Random One1
02-28-11, 10:24
I'd welcome any other suggestions / help.BTW, is http://seximeet.ru Affiliated with Mamba in any way? Am seeing some pics on mamba with their watermark. Haven't tried getting their premium account yet.

Bez Bezarra
02-28-11, 13:27
I am going to Saudi Arabia and need a visa stamped into my passport. No embassy in Ukraine, have to use Moscow's. Seems they have some 'crazy' requirements. Anyway, I need to get my passport to Washington DC (I don't want to fly there).

Is it possible to courier this passport? DHL, etc. Some years back I thought I read that Ukraine had some serious rules against this? Sure I can call them, but couldn't I also just hide it in with other items?

Any thoughts or suggestions would be welcome.

Thanks a bunch.

LSHave sent documents from the USA to Ukraine provinces before using FedEx, without any problem. It wasn't cheap. Though I would not be surprised if Ukraine Customs opens up the package to check the contents before you get it back. At the least, they will x-ray it.

If you go to the FedEx office in Ukraine, you should also be able to pre-pay for a return air bill to send in the package, so the Saudi consulate can return your passport.

Random One1
02-28-11, 15:50

LSSorry, missed your earlier post.

I'm leaving for the US (east coast) in another 22 hrs. Let me know if I do anything.

As Bez said, however, FedEx is reliable. I haven't used them for passport internationally, and certainly not to UA, but have used them for other docs. The worst problem was that, sometimes, even paper docs will get stuck in customs for 10+ days without explanation.

That, and both FedEx and UPS won't ship box packages from a number of countries now. You may want to check up on it.

Jojosun
03-01-11, 18:24
I've been to Oxygen twice so far and can recommend it.

http://www.oxygenretreat.com/

PM or post if you need any questions. I'm visiting this forum as for the next trip, I'm debating between Kiev and going back to DR.

Couple of other places in DR have been closed over the last couple of years.Thank You

Saunter
03-15-11, 12:56
HunterDave, you around? I sent you an email yesterday, and an internal message on ISG just to confirm my address.

Just wanted to ask this in public as the other guys might be able to help as well.

Does Flirt. Com. Ua and Mamba. Ru have the same database or are they completely different sites?

They look like exact sites to me but with different logos.

Also, how much time in advance should one scope out the girls on these sites before visiting Ukraine or Russia? The earliest time I could get away would be towards end of 2011.

Ps. Note to Bez - how the hell are ya mate? Where are you fielding these days? I've been away from this site. Do you know what ever happened to Dr Skank a.k.a. FSU king on ISG =]]] hehe, I'm just having a go mate, knowing you might not jive with the comment. Good to see you are still around though.

Prosal
03-15-11, 13:47
Also, how much time in advance should one scope out the girls on these sites before visiting Ukraine or Russia? The earliest time I could get away would be towards end of 2011.I've personally stopped to prepare travel adventures too much in advance. Most girls will lose interest if they think that there's no immediate chance to see you (unless you are both building a relationship, which often happen with Russian women who are ridiculously passionate and emotional, much more so than any other women on earth).

Best is to visit and meet the girl within a relatively short time after starting contact. If not, she will forget about you. Keep in mind that mamba is spammed by hundred thousands of sex-hungry guy, and that a hot girl there can count on getting 100s of messages and winks, this every day.

BTW paying sites have a much better answers ratio, nonetheless most of the sex-hungry foreigners are too stingy to pay 250 € per year (the price for my fav dating site) to meet quality FSU girls on internet. Too bad for those guys, and good for the others, the non-stingy breed of mongers.

Don't know where you live, but if you don't have any opportunity to travel until the end of the year, the options of finding Russians devushki on vacation in your own city or inviting the girl to visit you are good. I do it on a large scale (for invited girls, I chose those who already have a Shengen visa from past vacations or work).

Once here, I find that they are totally happy with looooongs romantic walks, visits of picturesque areas, well-watered happy hours in nice bars, dinners in simple yet fine typical restaurants, evening at home with some good wine, a plate of cheese and a good movie, ect. No overpriced gifts, no Buddha Bar and alike posh VIP shit, ect. No need. Only simple touristic things and nice and friendly places. Really, all of my girls have been totally happy with that, Without bragging, most of the girls I've invited here still send me sms, for some of them almost each week, saying how much they miss the good moments we spent in Paris together. Priceless.

Just sent a e-ticket (270€ on Air baltic) to a gorgeous 24 yo girl from Piter who comes here for ten days, arriving next week. How to resist to such conversations?

-

Hello, P! I've bought two pairs of the sexiest heels shoes, when I put them on I thought that you would like them exactly so they just wait for you to see them. And sexy black dress of course. When I was wearing it in the dressroom I felt so horny like it was you nearby.

-

(smilie)

Saunter
03-15-11, 21:13
BTW paying sites have a much better answers ratio, nonetheless most of the sex-hungry foreigners are too stingy to pay 250 € per year (the price for my fav dating site) to meet quality FSU girls on internet. Too bad for those guys, and good for the others, the non-stingy breed of mongers.

Don't know where you live, but if you don't have any opportunity to travel until the end of the year, the options of finding Russians devushki on vacation in your own city or inviting the girl to visit you are good. I do it on a large scale (for invited girls, I chose those who already have a Shengen visa from past vacations or work). Prosal, can you recommend some of these paid dating sites which you've had good results in? Otherwise, private message it to me. I suppose these paid sites means men pays and free for the women? Has anyone else had luck with them other than yourself?

I checked out Mamba, for a site that has 12+million members, the search on Moscow for 18-22yr olds came up to be under 2000 only, and much less for Kiev. Not many active profiles I guess. But still, it's free and HunterDave seems to be reaping results from it.

If I was in your position, I wouldn't be in this predicament. I don't live in the EU nor Stateside. Try a different hemisphere. I would have to add another zero to that plane ticket of yours. I might as well go to South East Asia or Latin America and I'd still have change left over. Downside is there are no EE or FSU pussy there.

BTW, weren't you the person who posted a lot of reports from Uzbek? I remember reading about it more than a year ago. You still fielding up there these days?

If you have any knowledge of Russian or Ukrainian passports being able to enter into South East Asia easily and plane tickets that are economical, please do tell... I would be open for a short break with them in say Bali, Indonesia etc... That would be worth my time as I can only leave for a couple of days at most. Then again, I heard there are a lot of hot young'n'horny 20-28 Japanese girls in Bali, sushi or potatoes eh? =]]

Prosal
03-16-11, 00:29
I checked out Mamba, for a site that has 12+million members, the search on Moscow for 18-22yr olds came up to be under 2000 only, and much less for Kiev. Not many active profiles I guess. But still, it's free and HunterDave seems to be reaping results from itA search on [women, Moscow, aged 18/22, with real status, with photos] gives some 23 000 answers (150 000 without the "real status" criteria. About 1600 on line at 8pm Moscow time. Same search on Kiev, still with the real status criteria, gives some 7 500 answers. You made a wrong manipulation obviouly.

Going to PM you the paying site for FSU girls. Don't want to publicize here, it's a true goldmine that I don't want to spoil.

Russians can enter freely in Thailand (no visa needed) , and with a visa on arrival in Indonesia.

Yeah, for sure I will go back to Tashkent. Scoring freebies there is not as easy as in Russia or Ukraine, but it's a wonderful country, culturaly enthralling, with friendly people, dirty cheap, and with an atonishing variety of hot girls of all ethnicities.

About Bali, IMO the best girls to score there are the Jakartanese vacationers, and not the J-girls who are very much into local surfers, and often ugly anyway.

Saunter
03-16-11, 01:32
Guys.

Have been spending some time on the Mamba. Ru site this evening. Finally starting to get the hang of using the site.

I found a number of girls who are interested in meeting foreign men, in foreign destinations! As has been said before, I'm looking to go as far as South East Asia. What do you know, lo and behold, there are a number of girls willing to meet up in places like Thailand or Indonesia.

1) Some of them wants the man to pay for their trip in return for "possible" sexual services.

2) Some of them wants the man to pay for their trip in return for a "tour guide" and "companionship"

3) Some of them requests each to pay for their own trip themselves. I'm guessing they are just wanting a holiday companion?

Has anyone here had any experience in meeting up with Russian or Ukrainian girls at an exotic destination and when they say they are willing to pay for their own trip, do they really mean they are covering their flight expenses? I would hardly let the girl pay for anything during our meet, especially if she is coming down on her own expense already!

HunterDave
03-16-11, 01:41
HunterDave, you around? I sent you an email yesterday, and an internal message on ISG just to confirm my address.

Just wanted to ask this in public as the other guys might be able to help as well.

Does Flirt. Com. Ua and Mamba. Ru have the same database or are they completely different sites?

Also, how much time in advance should one scope out the girls on these sites before visiting Ukraine or Russia? The earliest time I could get away would be towards end of 2011.

Ps. Note to Bez. How the hell are ya mate? Where are you fielding these days? I've been away from this site. Do you know what ever happened to Dr Skank a. K. A. FSU king on ISG =]]] hehe, I'm just having a go mate, knowing you might not jive with the comment. Good to see you are still around though. S,

Not for sure but I believe they are the same. I am sure that others here on ISG can confirm. I have had some hotties send me to flirt to see fotos of their 'hot' friends.

Dowload google chrome and it will help with translating alot of what the hotties are asking. I will check your email that you sent to my account.

Stay hungry and horny my friend,

Hunter Dave

Shanjahan
03-16-11, 02:10
I've personally stopped to prepare travel adventures too much in advance. Most girls will lose interest if they think that there's no immediate chance to see you (unless you are both building a relationship, which often happen with Russian women who are ridiculously passionate and emotional, much more so than any other women on earth).

Best is to visit and meet the girl within a relatively short time after starting contact. If not, she will forget about you. Keep in mind that mamba is spammed by hundred thousands of sex-hungry guy, and that a hot girl there can count on getting 100s of messages and winks, this every day.

Don't know where you live, but if you don't have any opportunity to travel until the end of the year, the options of finding Russians devushki on vacation in your own city or inviting the girl to visit you are good. I do it on a large scale (for invited girls, I chose those who already have a Shengen visa from past vacations or work).

Once here, I find that they are totally happy with looooongs romantic walks, visits of picturesque areas, well-watered happy hours in nice bars, dinners in simple yet fine typical restaurants, evening at home with some good wine, a plate of cheese and a good movie, ect. No overpriced gifts, no Buddha Bar and alike posh VIP shit, ect. No need. Only simple touristic things and nice and friendly places. Really, all of my girls have been totally happy with that, Without bragging, most of the girls I've invited here still send me sms, for some of them almost each week, saying how much they miss the good moments we spent in Paris together. Priceless.

Just sent a e-ticket (270€ on Air baltic) to a gorgeous 24 yo girl from Piter who comes here for ten days, arriving next week. How to resist to such conversations?

-

Hello, P! I've bought two pairs of the sexiest heels shoes, when I put them on I thought that you would like them exactly so they just wait for you to see them. And sexy black dress of course. When I was wearing it in the dressroom I felt so horny like it was you nearby.

-

(smilie) Hi.

Whats up dude?

I couldn't help but notice that you payed a lot more than the cheapest flight. I have found for 150 euro with air baltic, cheap isn't it?

You could go to tashkent with 270 euro. I mean a all round trip not only one way.

HunterDave
03-16-11, 02:23
Guys.

Have been spending some time on the Mamba. Ru site this evening. Finally starting to get the hang of using the site.

I found a number of girls who are interested in meeting foreign men, in foreign destinations! As has been said before, I'm looking to go as far as South East Asia. What do you know, lo and behold, there are a number of girls willing to meet up in places like Thailand or Indonesia.

1) Some of them wants the man to pay for their trip in return for "possible" sexual services.

2) Some of them wants the man to pay for their trip in return for a "tour guide" and "companionship"

3) Some of them requests each to pay for their own trip themselves. I'm guessing they are just wanting a holiday companion?

Has anyone here had any experience in meeting up with Russian or Ukrainian girls at an exotic destination and when they say they are willing to pay for their own trip, do they really mean they are covering their flight expenses? I would hardly let the girl pay for anything during our meet, especially if she is coming down on her own expense already! S,

I have never tried this to pay for some hottie to travel to meet. Depending on your time available I recommend you go to Kiev for a meeting and a required 'test drive' before you pay. Then you know what you are paying for. I am sure their are some Dyevs that will show you a good time, but if you shell out that kind of dough, you (as I) would expect more than a dinner date and 'company', we want the GFE, the wild thing in the bedroom who can suck the chrome off the trailer hitch. I don't think you want a platonic relationship, hell you can get that at home. We all want to get the 'bat on the ball' many times! We all want that Keno waitress that can fit a whole hand in her mouth.

If you decide to go thru with this make sure you lay out to her what you expect. Hell I do that with my mamba hotties before I meet them in Kiev so she knows up front what I expect for a price or even when talking with potential freebies. Time is too short so 'negotiate. Negotiate! ' Remember, you don't get the get the virgin to the volcano by telling her you are going to push her in. If she says no, there are always many more staniding by for a good time!

I would make the trip to Kiev, take the test drive and hell, test drive many more to suit your needs. You make the rules! Tell her you are coming for a 'booty call. '

If it appears to be too good to be true. It probably is.

May the (monger) force be with you!

Hunter Dave

Psy Read
03-16-11, 02:50

They are exact same database. Infact many sites are in mamba network with different names

Prosal
03-16-11, 10:51
Hi.

Whats up dude?

I couldn't help but notice that you payed a lot more than the cheapest flight. I have found for 150 euro with air baltic, cheap isn't it?

You could go to tashkent with 270 euro. I mean a all round trip not only one way.Yeah, Air Baltic always has good deals to FSU.

In the case of the ticket I bought for the girl, her journey is Piter / Riga / Paris and return, so effectively more expensive than a Riga / Paris, which costs only some 150€ round-trip.

That said, a 270€ ticket is not a lot money, considering the fact that the girl is a 9+ freebie with few materialistic expectations who will stay 10 days, and compared to the rates of Russian hoes in West Europe, some 250€/two hours.

Prosal
03-16-11, 11:04
They are exact same database. Infact many sites are in mamba network with different namesBTW, the mamba application for Iphone is pretty cool. Uploaded it recently, nice tool.

Haint69
03-17-11, 16:16
A lady I have been talking to for awhile is going to meet me in the DR soon. I am paying for the flight, using Orbitz. I just want to make sure she doesn't need some sort of visa for her layover in Spain, or is it just a fee that she would have to pay on the plane. Any help would be nice, thanks.

AColonizer
03-17-11, 18:40
Does somebody see Mamba sites are "World of Dating Ltd." (when you pay by Paypal)?

Sdrumm
03-17-11, 21:58
I am planing my first trip to Kiev for the next months and I need some advise:

If I arrive at the airport with 1000 € must declare them at customs? I have to fill some form?

Thank you very much

Reiner Otto
03-17-11, 22:46
I am planing my first trip to Kiev for the next months and I need some advise:

If I arrive at the airport with 1000 € must declare them at customs? I have to fill some form?

Thank you very muchNo; no. Welcome.

Debauchee
03-29-11, 18:57
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oL-Y-W59BFo

I don't know if this has been posted here before, but it's a rather eye-opening and shocking exposé on the prostitution scenes in Kiev and Odessa. Issues dealt with include feminist outrage, police inaction, violence, and rampant HIV infection rates.

Guntherus
03-29-11, 23:17
Does somebody see Mamba sites are "World of Dating Ltd." (when you pay by Paypal)?Rather as "Worlddating" Has always been like this.

Eros74
03-29-11, 23:34

I don't know if this has been posted here before, but it's a rather eye-opening and shocking exposé on the prostitution scenes in Kiev and Odessa. Issues dealt with include feminist outrage, police inaction, violence, and rampant HIV infection rates. I never listen so much bs in just one video. The hooker that said it earns from 200 to 400usd PER WEEK is really funny. The girls that say they will never sell them for any sum of money? Go to mamba to have the proof. I was in Odessa for 2 weeks and I found to be as any other city in ukraine or russia, not more hookers, nothing different from ufa or samara except for the black sea.

Probably about HIV is true what they say in the video, I have no idea and I did not see at all kids on the streets as they say and neither had the feeling there is so big problem about drugs, but probably cause I am not interested in such things.

It seems to me in the video they paint a very bad picture of odessa and I do not know why, cause again, Odessa is not worst or better than other fsu cities. IMHO.

AColonizer
03-30-11, 14:27
I don't want to see that video, I have already seen too many videos of such kind!

Do you know what was "official information" in USSR? Or "dogma" in religions? Or "politically correct" in Western countries? All of them are just great cheats in order a minority of people keep power, money and a paradisiac good-living! And while the mass of livestock are still discussing about those videos and about morality and about ethics, governments don't mind what is happening to billions people (except for taxes).

If people ACTUALLY mind other people, then people should ignore such videos and TV and governments and they should go in real life among forgotten places. For example, that's disgusting journalists make reportages about East-Europe and nobody of them helps abandoned children in Odessa, that's too easy to be good people with gorged stomachs!

Please, ignore such videos!

N. B. Ukraine is not a sex heaven anymore since years! That is just a great cheat to hide Western countries are sex hells.

I don't know if this has been posted here before, but it's a rather eye-opening and shocking exposé on the prostitution scenes in Kiev and Odessa. Issues dealt with include feminist outrage, police inaction, violence, and rampant HIV infection rates.

AColonizer
03-30-11, 14:45
You are right again.

Who may concern, about narcotics, my best Ukrainian prostitute said it is easier to find good and cheap drugs in Italy than in Ukraine. So it is easy to talk about disadvantaged situations in East-Europe.

Why don't journalists want to talk about wealthy countries? Are they afraid to lose their jobs because they tread on the toes of politicians connected with local drug distribution system (yes, folk, that's a system)?

For example, in Italy, a large segment of the narcotic market is managed by University students (famous one is Bologna University). Try to guess what could happen if a Western government sends its army to check national universities?

I never listen so much bs in just one video. The hooker that said it earns from 200 to 400usd PER WEEK is really funny. The girls that say they will never sell them for any sum of money? Go to mamba to have the proof. I was in Odessa for 2 weeks and I found to be as any other city in ukraine or russia, not more hookers, nothing different from ufa or samara except for the black sea.

Probably about HIV is true what they say in the video, I have no idea and I did not see at all kids on the streets as they say and neither had the feeling there is so big problem about drugs, but probably cause I am not interested in such things.

It seems to me in the video they paint a very bad picture of odessa and I do not know why, cause again, Odessa is not worst or better than other fsu cities. IMHO.

Prosal
04-11-11, 10:16
given the outrageous prices of cigars in ukraine (western prices x 1. 5) , i plan, for next long stay, to bring something like 2 boxes of 50 sticks.

i know there's limitations on cigarettes, but has anyone already brought in ukraine large quantities of cigars?

i would hate to make myself confirep001ed one box of cohiba or r & j!

Azertiefou
04-15-11, 18:33
Hello,

I am looking for sites proposes packages but as vodkaescort but least expensive. Because vodkaescort is too expensive.

Thank you for giving sites adresses please.

Gergiev
04-23-11, 03:52
Our favourite political activists FEMEN returned to the streets of the capital during the week.

The topic this time was government "sloppiness" with a few other bits and pieces thrown in.

But it wouldn't be unfair to say they aren't exactly pro-Yanukovich.

http://russianforum.org/2011/04/topless-femen-activists-detained-in-pictures

Never ceases to amuse me the grim faces of the policemen as they go about their, erm, duty.

You'd think one or two of them might see the funny side of all this.

VG.

Reiner Otto
04-23-11, 16:10
You are right again.

Who may concern, about narcotics, my best Ukrainian prostitute said it is easier to find good and cheap drugs in Italy than in Ukraine. So it is easy to talk about disadvantaged situations in East-Europe. . Your pro. Or your are not located in UA. At least here in Nikolaev it is very easy to get different types of drugs in the discos. Even the biggest one was closed last year for a few months after a police raid for drugs. Probably the competition from another club payed the police officers.

AColonizer
04-25-11, 15:19
Are you German? It is always proficuos to talk with Germans (smile).

My best prostitute was reminding her life in 2000-2004 in Ukraine. In the meanwhile, Ukrainian economy has changed and Ukrainian lifestyle has changed too. Unfortunately for people like me, drugs are becoming a part of the "system", you said about police in Ukraine but it is the same in all over the world, I read Italian youngsters learn to use drugs with no side-effects at schools. An example for all: our politicians need huge amounts of money and narcos can give huge amounts of cash, this is the reason drugs are becoming a part of the "system" instead to disappear.

A. At least here in Nikolaev it is very easy to get different types of drugs in the discos. Even the biggest one was closed last year for a few months after a police raid for drugs. Probably the competition from another club payed the police officers.

Dangerwank
04-25-11, 22:08
I'm not talking about euro 2012 but I would like to know which is better poland our ukraine, I have been to poland many times and love it. But I would love to which is better never been to ukraine but reading Kiev forum the prices seem around the same as maybe warsaw.

So any helpful tips would be great thanks. I want to plana trip and I'm torn between Warsaw and Kiex

Reiner Otto
04-26-11, 11:43
Are you German? It is always proficuos to talk with Germans (smile).In RF and UA I heard already a few times, that I am not a typical German.

Probably, because I can adopt to the local habits quite easily: Driving wild and fast with my car (best training done in I) , bribing, not absolutely punctual, a bit adventerous, considering the laws to be "suggestions" etc. .

Pascal Loz
05-13-11, 08:57
Hello, dear mongers,

Let me remind you this rule, the more a woman is exposed to propositions, the more she will act like our western bitches. Just as an example, I screwed hotties without any crisis the morning after every night in Copenhagen and in Kiev it is just a sexual misery)

I was in Sumy, never mentioned in this forum, and I can tell you that the "foreigner" effect is still very present, just walking in streets you will get a lot smiles. I was discussing with locals and the average salary is under 1000 UAH)

I forgot to mention that there are a lot of students in law, medecine, etc. Just in the mood for fun.

Anecdote, the last night a very sexy taxi driver in such a low waist jeans and sky high heels (don't ask me how she could drive) propose me to finish the night with her.

Ps: the taxi ride was on her house)

Sumy Ja liubliu tebia ocheen!

Sponsor74
05-27-11, 19:54
Does somebody see Mamba sites are "World of Dating Ltd." (when you pay by Paypal)?I was away 2 months and not in Mama. Now my account has been blocked due to violation of the rules (?). I don't know which rule and I have asked the Support team but until now no answer. In the past I reciede and sent emails or phone number or received from the girls too. Is this now not allowed?

I am a normal regular user of this Mamba and no special Status. Should I have to upgrade in order to receive or send emails or phone numbera' is this s new rule?

Thanks in advance for any help

Prosal
06-02-11, 08:59
For information, UIA has dirt cheap national flights.

Bought yesterday on line a one-way ticket Kiev-Simferopol (going to spend three weeks in Sudak from mid-July) for 70 us$.

HarryDubois
06-23-11, 02:03
Based on the dating sites, it seems like lot of pretty college girls there are interested in middle aged American men. It sounds like it might be a good place to visit.

LifeSavour
06-23-11, 15:56

Based on the dating sites, it seems like lot of pretty college girls there are interested in middle aged American men. It sounds like it might be a good place to visit.I mean there is nothing there unless you have some REAL solid contacts.

It is also the favorite 'stated' location for SCAMMERs!

HMMMMMMMMMMMM, young sexy girl wants old middle aged guy? Think man!

I've been in Ukraine since 2003 (90%) of the time and I can spot a FAKE girl's ad a mile away!

Send me the INFO. I'll help!

LS. ScamSpotter Guy!

Ps. Ya think this gal. On love. Mail. Is really looking for a 50 year old man!

HarryDubois
06-24-11, 01:17
What about Anastasia dating? Is that real or are the girls paid to write letters?

Prosal
06-25-11, 17:15
I am a normal regular user of this Mamba and no special Status. Should I have to upgrade in order to receive or send emails or phone numbera' is this s new rule?You should anyway upgrade (get VIP) to stand out in the crowd, unless you enjoy to match with the other 3 millions guys registered on mamba with a normal status.

Reiner Otto
06-25-11, 19:21
What about Anastasia dating? Is that real or are the girls paid to write letters?But some other girls, or male students, writing the letters instead of them.

BTW: One acquaintance of mine even was on Anastasiawebs title page. Not only because of her first name.

So I know a few details.

Hercules78
06-27-11, 01:51
Guys, I'm 38 and single and reasonably good looking (but of middle eastern descent). I live in US and ocassionally travelled to Frankfurt on business. After I read these forums a couple of years ago I started visiting FKKs and now have made several trips over past few years. I have a one week vacation coming up and reading all these forums makes me want to start planning trip. What do you think, would it be better to go hang out in Kiev for one week or should I go to FKK again? I would love to have an attractive blonde girl GFE by my side for a whole night (Girl Friend Experience). Do you think I'll be dissapointed if I made Kiev a destination vs FKKs or what? Any pros and cons?

Thanks.

Sponsor74
06-27-11, 22:11
You should anyway upgrade (get VIP) to stand out in the crowd, unless you enjoy to match with the other 3 millions guys registered on mamba with a normal status.Dear Prosal,

Thanks for your recommendation and I will consider this upgrade. However, I read here about fake girls or agencies BUT don't forget theses girls (or agencies) receive messages from these 3 millions of 'mongers' and only few of theses mongers are 'real'. I mean not all these men will finally travel there to the girls and the girls have in some way also enough from them and all these messages or chats. Therefore, I don't complain the 'fakes' girls'. In my opinion there are more 'fake mongers' and therefore all this confusion.

Prosal
06-28-11, 08:56
I mean not all these men will finally travel there to the girlsKeep in mind that mamba is mainly for locals. A quick search show that there's some 2 millions Russian men registered, and some 500 000 ukrainians. Don't underestimate the locals. For girls, they offer "added value", as they won't leave the country never-to-be-seen-again after two weeks sex vacations as the foreigners do. They share the same culture also, which is a matter of importance.

BTW, if you want to dramatically boost your answer ratio on mamba, here is a tip: join a compliment (1 to 3 virtual coins each) to your message. It could seem corny, but with this strategy, I have almost a 90% ratio answer, even if it's often a simple "spasibo". Of course it costs, but it's definitely worth it. IMO this shows to the girl that you are not another stingy and inept sex-hungry foreigner. A good start.

Epicurus
07-11-11, 22:32
Anybody has any experience with travelgirls. Com? I've registered, but haven't subscribed. I regularly get messages from girls, while I haven't posted my photo or any other worthwhile info. I've also noticed that many of the girls writing me are "1 day flies". They're active for a day or two and then when I check two weeks later, she was last online two weeks ago. They're asking 60 euros a month.

Gentleman Travel
07-14-11, 16:32
Anybody has any experience with travelgirls. Com? I've registered, but haven't subscribed. I regularly get messages from girls, while I haven't posted my photo or any other worthwhile info. I've also noticed that many of the girls writing me are "1 day flies". They're active for a day or two and then when I check two weeks later, she was last online two weeks ago. They're asking 60 euros a month.I don't know this web-site, but any time you are receiving messages and you don't even have a proper profile up, you know they are just pumping you to join.

Same thing with one-day wonders, they are just phony profiles trying to generate traffic or phish for e-mail addresses.

If you are looking for a real travel companion try the travel sections of mamba or Lucky Lovers.

Inblr01
07-24-11, 18:27
Please Help.

Guys, I'm 35 and okey looking with Asian Looks. I live in India and travelling to Ukraine on business. I have a one week vacation coming up post official work. I would love to have an attractive blonde girl GFE by my side for a whole night (Girl Friend Experience).

There are girls available at Delhi from this part of world for USD 80-100 for 1 hour. But quality is not good most of the time.

Any insights to help me out to plan.

- GFE hotels.

- Girls rate for ST and Night in USD.

- City to keep as a base in Ukrane.

Will be able to reciprocate in Indian cities. Please see the my reports at ISG for comfort levels for sharing your contacts.

Thanks.

Rune J
07-24-11, 21:13
How is it to monger in Sevastopol (Crimea)?

Good or bad?

Just wondering, since I may go there in October.

Haint69
07-25-11, 14:55
A girl I chat with from Kherson told me that in order for a citizen of Ukraine to travel outside Ukraine to say Turkey or Dominican, she has to be employed for six months and their passport has to be valid for 6 months. She told me it took effect in April, or has this always been the case? I ask because I was planning a trip to Dominican with a sexy girl I have been chatting with, but she doesn't have a job now, and the last time we met in Dominican was before April. Any help would be great, thanks.

Reiner Otto
07-25-11, 15:56
How is it to monger in Sevastopol (Crimea)?

Good or bad?

Just wondering, since I may go there in October.Sevastopol is good during summer season, July-August, because of holidays. October is not so pleasant.

Sponsor74
07-25-11, 19:45
A girl I chat with from Kherson told me that in order for a citizen of Ukraine to travel outside Ukraine to say Turkey or Dominican, she has to be employed for six months and their passport has to be valid for 6 months. She told me it took effect in April, or has this always been the case? I ask because I was planning a trip to Dominican with a sexy girl I have been chatting with, but she doesn't have a job now, and the last time we met in Dominican was before April. Any help would be great, thanks..

May I add to this interesting question the following: does the girl give evidence of her bank acount how much needs the girl to haver in order to travel abroad e. G Europe? Can the Sponsor provide this finance support in form of his bank account?

Maxime
07-26-11, 07:42
Guys, I'm 38 and single and reasonably good looking (but of middle eastern descent). I live in US and ocassionally travelled to Frankfurt on business. After I read these forums a couple of years ago I started visiting FKKs and now have made several trips over past few years. I have a one week vacation coming up and reading all these forums makes me want to start planning trip. What do you think, would it be better to go hang out in Kiev for one week or should I go to FKK again? I would love to have an attractive blonde girl GFE by my side for a whole night (Girl Friend Experience). Do you think I'll be dissapointed if I made Kiev a destination vs FKKs or what? Any pros and cons?

Thanks.I was in Ukraine and Kiev several times, and it is a great country / city. You can meet very nice girls in Kiev, but there are also a lot of scammers out there. In Kiev a good place to pick up a girl is Caribean Club, some of which are paid girls, some not. Maybe even better is to invest more time on the day with girls you meet on the street / in shops / restaurants / etc and see if you can arrange a date for in the evening. If you have more time, and you want to meet a more GFE kind of girl, you better not go to Kiev, but to Lviv, or some other smaller city the countryside. They are not used to (rich) tourists yet, and you will have a more natural experience.

But for all this to work, it means you must be able to pick-up girls in your own country too. If you are not able to do this at home, chances are big it will not work in UA / Kiev either. Don't expect a paradise with girls wating for a foreigner to pick them up. It will cost time and energy, and sometimes it works, and sometimes not.

If you are used to the great FKKs around Frankfurt (Oase, World, Palace) it might become a disappointment in this respect. When you have a week, I would suggest you make a FKK tour and have great sex, with beautiful 20-25 yrs old girls, great service (DFK, OWO, CIM / CIF is the norm here) and come home very satisfied after that.

HarryDubois
07-28-11, 11:25
Since it is such a poor, miserable city it should be an ideal place for American men to meet young girls.

Has anyone tried it?

Gergiev
07-29-11, 01:39
Since it is such a poor, miserable city it should be an ideal place for American men to meet young girls.

Has anyone tried it?Harry,

Can't help wondering if you're being ironic or just plain winding us up by any chance?

Lugansk is indeed such "a poor, miserable city" that it (along with Kherson) became the centre of the marriage / girlfriend agency scams of the 90s and 00s.

Such "an ideal place for American men to meet young (and not so young) girls" that many of your fellow countrymen were separated from significant amounts of money for no romantic return.

A further twist is that to the best of my knowledge these operations were set up by a couple of buccaneering North Americans in the first place.

Maybe you know all this or are you coming to this topic with fresh eyes?

VG.

HarryDubois
07-29-11, 01:51
I think we all know that women like rich men. That's true in manhattan or Mongolia, rich meaning "rich compared to her".

So I would think, logically, lugansk would be an ideal hunting ground for an american man seeking a pretty Caucasian girl.

Is EVERY girl there a scammer? None really like American guys? So where would be better? Or just stick to the Philippines?

Russel4339
07-30-11, 17:55

May I add to this interesting question the following: does the girl give evidence of her bank acount how much needs the girl to haver in order to travel abroad e. G Europe? Can the Sponsor provide this finance support in form of his bank account?Here is what I know about Ukrainians traveling outside of the country: It is very common for the country in question (at least in Europe) to require proof of medical insurance, a bank statement and, if they work, a record of the past six month salaries. I sign these all the time for my employees. It is a very strange thing. The more advanced the country, the higher the bar for entry. For example, a visa may get refused if you do not have proof of family in Ukraine.

Guntherus
09-09-11, 11:12
Can anyone inform if porn movies and magazines are available in Ukraine / Kiev? I have seen homepages with home-delivery of sextoys, but for a beginner buying dvds I would prefer to go there. So, any hint would be appreciated. Rollo

Robreefer
09-10-11, 10:33
Hey guys I was wondering if someone who speaks Russian or Ukrainian could translate this for me. Since it's an image I am unable to copy / paste it.

Thanks a million!

http://kclub.com.ua/uploads/posts/2011-08/1313956295_1313954504_kreschatyk_sw1.jpg

Vinnitsa
09-10-11, 10:50
Hey guys I was wondering if someone who speaks Russian or Ukrainian could translate this for me. Since it's an image I am unable to copy / paste it.

Thanks a million!

http://kclub.com.ua/uploads/posts/2011-08/1313956295_1313954504_kreschatyk_sw1.jpgIt's a poker tournament at a card club on Ul. Khreschatyk. 1000 UAH buyin with a 200, 000 UAH guarantee prize pool.

There are two Day 1's with the players split between the two days. Day 1A is 30th Sep and Day 1B is 1st Oct.

Irish Lad
09-17-11, 08:19
Can anyone inform if porn movies and magazines are available in Ukraine / Kiev? I have seen homepages with home-delivery of sextoys, but for a beginner buying dvds I would prefer to go there. So, any hint would be appreciated. RolloYou'll not find porn here unless you search underground contacts. Even the cable chanels had their porn removed recently.

Nichyevo
10-01-11, 03:12
Dear travelers of Ukraine,

What are some of the steps you take in order to make sure that you don't get robbed, or kidnapped and held for ransom?

I would appreciate your input on this matter.

Harry Hirsch
10-01-11, 06:23
This is a riddle, or?

I'm been 12 times in Ukraine, Kiev, Crimea, Odessa and Truskavets.

2 days before I come home from a trip with Car from Truskavets.

Not any Problem, ever.

What I do, never go to dark streets, not in Ukraine, not in Frankfurt a / M.

Normally safeness's, at any time. Thats all.

Take your Passport all time with you!

Make at home a copy from Passport and I'd card, FlightTicket.

Safe it on your Mail Account.

You not need it)

Enjoy Ukraine and the Girls

Gergiev
10-04-11, 02:37
What are some of the steps you take in order to make sure that you don't kidnapped and held for ransom?Have you considered kidnapping yourself?

The best form of defence is usually to attack.

So what you could do on arrival in Kiev is this...

Immediately after exiting the terminal grab your own arm with the other one and twist it as far behind your back as you can.

Then bundle yourself into the back of the nearest waiting taxi.

Make sure when booking your accommodation to choose one with a very deep cellar.

On arrival at your apartment, open the door of this cellar and throw yourself down the steps as hard as you can.

Remain there for approx 3 days or so without food, drink or light.

On exiting the cellar after those 3 days, proceed to take a substantial amount of cash out of one of your pockets and transfer it to the other and consider your ransom paid.

Head out on the town and spend your newly acquired largesse on as many Dyevs As humanly possible.

Hope that helps...

Krhth11
10-04-11, 22:20
Hi guys I'm visiting Ukraine for the first time in November for a week of holidays

Is it better to rent an apartment or stay at a hotel any recommendations?

Also is Kiev the better option or would you recommend the country side any tips highly appreciated.

Thanks

Prosal
10-06-11, 11:19
For those who enjoy to "play the game" (and are good at it).

The mamba (new?)"dating tool" has never been mentionned it seems. Many girls looking for coffee, dinner or clubbing dates (with no obligation). Organized as a calendar, and by location. As an exemple. 87 women look for a "date in cafe" in Kiev on Saturday. 33 for "date for dinner":

http://love.mail.ru/placecard/?day=2&location=9908_10165_10184_0

Can't find where to click on the mamba front page for quick access, but the link is:

http://love.mail.ru/placecard/

I personally like dating. Play your cards right, be a good and witty conversationalist, dress with style and refinment, don't show too much eagerness, create a fun atmosphere, and the conclusion will maybe not be immediate, but you'll sooner or later (often sooner than later) reap what you sow.

Himself
10-08-11, 09:55
For those who enjoy to "play the game" (and are good at it).

The mamba (new?)"dating tool" has never been mentionned it seems. Many girls looking for coffee, dinner or clubbing dates (with no obligation). Organized as a calendar, and by location. As an exemple. 87 women look for a "date in cafe" in Kiev on Saturday. 33 for "date for dinner":

http://love.mail.ru/placecard/?day=2&location=9908_10165_10184_0

Can't find where to click on the mamba front page for quick access, but the link is:

http://love.mail.ru/placecard/

I personally like dating. Play your cards right, be a good and witty conversationalist, dress with style and refinment, don't show too much eagerness, create a fun atmosphere, and the conclusion will maybe not be immediate, but you'll sooner or later (often sooner than later) reap what you sow.Exactly. I also like this way. And it works in most cases, however, do not expect sex on first date, but if no sex on 2nd (3rd under special circumstances) meeting then go back to the search function in mamba.

No sex on first date? . The trick is to continuous date 2-3 girls in parallel and in this way you always have one who is at the 2nd or 3rd meeting. And fresh meet is available in a rolling base. You invite the first girl for a meeting in a cafe at around 19 and at 22 you will tell her that you have to get up early because of a meeting early in the morning, she will take as a real gentleman as you are not pushing for sex, but make it clear that she is very beautiful and sexy, if you unfortunate not had to get up early then something would have happened. You will meet with the next girl which is the 2nd or 3rd meeting at 22:30 and you will tell her that you are in Ukraine and had to have dinner with some business partners. She will appreciate that you are a successful and busy man and after a couple of hours around 00:30 it is time to start moving to your apartment. It is important to stay in an apartment in the centre close to the cafés. Do not stay in a hotel, normal girls do seldom go there as they are aware that the reception and security will consider and look at them as prostitutes.

The above system is workable but requires a bit of time management and also you need to spend time in mamba to get in contact with your dates, but I think it is fun, and it is a nice play to be well, fashion dressed and be a gentlemen when you meet the beautiful girls. Show the girls respect and act as a gentlemen and the chances that there is a pay-back is high. If the girl start talking about money and she need shopping, then you have to make a decision if you say early good bye, or you will pay for sex that night. As the girl in front of you knows this business and she did this before and the risk that you will get some bad and expensive sex is existing. But also be good to the non-pro girls. This will be paid back to you in ten-fold: Most of the girls are normal girls students or working as a secretary or in shop for 300, maximum 5-600 USD per month. Give them a little money to support or they can buy the shoes they wanted. But don't do it as direct payment for sex. When they leave give them 100 grn for the taxi together with 50 or 100 USD. And say that you want to see her in some sexy dress next time. She will be very happy for you.

Prosal
10-08-11, 12:01
respect.Seconded. Empathis and respect take you far. Women immediatly feel when a man approach them solely with a selfish "what can I get from her" perspective and don't respect them as a person. The right dose of aloofness (blended with forwardness at the right moments) also wins you points. If you show too much interest, the girl will lose interest. Of course, this is in the romantic game. When it comes to drunk club sluts, strategy is all different. (smilie)

Gergiev
10-12-11, 04:52
Whatever your opinion of Yulia going down for 7 years, at least it brought some our favourite Ukrainian ladies of FEMEN back on to the streets:

http://www.demotix.com/news/868412/femen-girls-protest-topless-during-yulia-tymoshenko-trial

Can only be a good thing...

VG

Sorbonne
10-12-11, 09:25
Whatever your opinion of Yulia going down for 7 years, at least it brought some our favourite Ukrainian ladies of FEMEN back on to the streets:

http://www.demotix.com/news/868412/femen-girls-protest-topless-during-yulia-tymoshenko-trial

Can only be a good thing.

VGValery,

Cool! Thanks. I miss the scene in Kiev.

Dolph Lundgren
10-12-11, 09:39
Sad news about irregularities in vodkaescort: Stood up in Kiev.

I have had several good experiences in the past with both the girls and administration at www.vodkaescort.com. The girls have been gorgeous, intelligent, not "banged out" and very good company. In my book. 600-700 Euro for a 24 hours "sure thing" with a girl like that is a good deal, and I am not strong enough to deal with the normal Ukrainean scene anyway (it is truly correct what others have reported about Ukraine: If you can't pull a girl in your homeland, you probably can't pull one in Ukraine either. Probably not even a pro in a nightclub!).

Vodkaescort is definetely not at scam-company. They don't want a deposit and have delivered solidly in the past. The pictures have been real, and the girls I have seen have looked better in reality than on the pictures (that often look a bit over-the-top made-up to my taste). But recently I booked a girl on a 48 hour offer including accommodation and transportation from the airport, and with everything sercurily confirmed I booked a ticket to Kiev.

But the last 3 days before my travel I could get any messages back from the company and that gave me bad premonitions.

Sure enough: Upon arrival in Kiev and through my whole weekend in Kiev I heard nothing from them and could not get in contact! Starting with being stranded at the airport late at night I had a lonely, expensive trip to Kiev.

I would therefore advice caution about banking on the service of vodkaescort right now, but would still recommend trying to get an appointment with them if you happen to be in Ukraine anyway.

Cheers,

Dolph

LifeSavour
10-12-11, 15:12
Help guys.

I have been in the Middle East 'prison' working. Just found out I have 15 days of freedom!

Will go to Red Sea.

But I have NO girl (or girls) to meet! And little time now to convince one I am ok, safe to travel too.

Anyone have a girl or 2's contact info that would be interested? Would come? Nice 'tour' from Kyiv?

8 or 9 days?

Thanks in advance!

LS guy

Hakan Demir
10-12-11, 16:44
I also had great experiences with vodka escort especially with city tours. I think that the agency was closed due to some reason cause I saw one of my favourite escort working with another agency. You might know her as well.

Her name was Sofi.

Sad news about irregularities in vodkaescort: Stood up in Kiev.

I have had several good experiences in the past with both the girls and administration at.

www.vodkaescort.com.

The girls have been gorgeous, intelligent, not "banged out" and very good company. In my book. 600-700 Euro for a 24 hours "sure thing" with a girl like that is a good deal, and I am not strong enough to deal with the normal Ukrainean scene anyway (it is truly correct what others have reported about Ukraine: If you can't pull a girl in your homeland, you probably can't pull one in Ukraine either. Probably not even a pro in a nightclub!).

Vodkaescort is definetely not at scam-company. They don't want a deposit and have delivered solidly in the past. The pictures have been real, and the girls I have seen have looked better in reality than on the pictures (that often look a bit over-the-top made-up to my taste). But recently I booked a girl on a 48 hour offer including accommodation and transportation from the airport, and with everything sercurily confirmed I booked a ticket to Kiev.

But the last 3 days before my travel I could get any messages back from the company and that gave me bad premonitions.

Sure enough: Upon arrival in Kiev and through my whole weekend in Kiev I heard nothing from them and could not get in contact! Starting with being stranded at the airport late at night I had a lonely, expensive trip to Kiev.

I would therefore advice caution about banking on the service of vodkaescort right now, but would still recommend trying to get an appointment with them if you happen to be in Ukraine anyway.

Cheers,

Dolph

Sorbonne
10-13-11, 08:39
I also had great experiences with vodka escort especially with city tours. I think that the agency was closed due to some reason cause I saw one of my favourite escort working with another agency. You might know her as well.

Her name was Sofi.Mind me asking which agency Sofi now works for? I've never met her but remember her in the photos, as I once considered her.

I also noticed that, coincidentally or now, Exotic Retreat, which is Vodka's rival in Dominican Republic, had been out of operation for over two months now.

Scary.

Hakan Demir
10-13-11, 12:41
Sorbonne,

I saw her ad on a site called Russian-girls-for. Me but she disappeared yesterday. She was having a tour in Istanbul.

Another girl which I knew from vodka; http://russian-playmates.com/portfolio/view/448/

Mind me asking which agency Sofi now works for? I've never met her but remember her in the photos, as I once considered her.

I also noticed that, coincidentally or now, Exotic Retreat, which is Vodka's rival in Dominican Republic, had been out of operation for over two months now.

Scary.

Fantasy World
10-21-11, 19:48
Sorbonne,

I saw her ad on a site called Russian-girls-for. Me but she disappeared yesterday. She was having a tour in Istanbul.

Another girl which I knew from vodka;

http://russian-playmates.com/portfolio/view/448/Hi hakan, I am fron Turkey and of course I am a Turkish too.

Well, as far as I know that she worked for the Vodka Escort and her name was Tina. I was searching her, I was sad because I couldn't find her. Anyway, thank you so much by letting me to know that Russian-playmates is successor to vodkaescort.

Latexian2
10-22-11, 07:58
2 days before I come home from a trip with Car from Truskavets.Harry, I posted on here in summer of 2010 about Truskavets. At that time there was a very good night club with a strip club upstairs "Millenium" that had amazingly beautiful women and low prices. Is that still true?

Harry Hirsch
10-22-11, 12:25
Harry, I posted on here in summer of 2010 about Truskavets. At that time there was a very good night club with a strip club upstairs "Millenium" that had amazingly beautiful women and low prices. Is that still true?I'm in the Disco Millenium.

At Sunday evening till 00:00, it was empty there (

The Night Club is in the second floor from Disco, only bar-woman no other girls.

I think it was the wrong time, Friday or Saturday maybe better?

But it wasn't important for me because my girl waiting in hotel for me.)

Latexian2
10-22-11, 17:55
I'm in the Disco Millenium.

At Sunday evening till 00:00, it was empty there (

The Night Club is in the second floor from Disco, only bar-woman no other girls.

I think it was the wrong time, Friday or Saturday maybe better?

But it wasn't important for me because my girl waiting in hotel for me.) Harry! You're missing out. There's a separate strip club, which is inside the club but upstairs (the stairs are by the bar). When I was there they had 5-10 girls, all available for takeout (around 100USD all night) and, unusually they were all stunners (8-10). One or two of them were absolutely incredible 10's. I went just for the show (and private dances) which were pretty crappy. I didn't even realize what was going on until one of the girls told me in surprise that everyone knows it's not a real "strip club" just a place to pick a girl from a lineup.

The girls though were all from Eastern Ukraine, and were there for the summer, so I don't know if they'd be there in the fall. I don't do pros, but one of them after a private dance was hot and heavy and telling me I was only teasing her and not satisfying her. I did get her number and we met up the next day for a good time.

Actually in some ways that was the best place for take out I've ever seen in FSU: Low prices (100 USD), amazing girls, you get to see them all naked first, and you can talk and interact with them between "shows" to see which you have good chemistry with. It's like Rio in Kiev, but less traffic and much lower prices. Even in provinicial Russia in the larger cities take out at strip clubs runs $300-$500.

Of course the strip club was very small and I don't know if it's still working, but a great 2-3 days could be had by some members of the forum. The town is a resort, with mineral springs, with cheap but good quality western-style mini hotels (probably 20 of them). You could have a great weekend fucking, eating, and relaxing for $500. Even without the strip club, any town that has thousands of older Russian male "tourists" will have saunas or services for girls. I did meet an American monger there with his Ukrainian-American friend. They were leaving the day I arrived to go to Odessa, so I didn't get a chance to ask them for tips, but they did tell me they were there to "fuck around."

Plus it's near Lviv, so it's a natural combination to do the two together. Buses take about an hour from Lviv I think.

Harry Hirsch
10-22-11, 18:30
I'm been inside from the club.

After the Disco entrance on the left side round steps up, there is the strip club.

I speak after the look inside with the Barkeeper from Disco,

He says it is not season and a other Disco is now IN)

To go to Lvov I don't need the bus, I take my Car.

Maybe I go in March again to Truskavets, I think my girl comes again and we have a good time.

With her it is easy, I get full service, nothing forbidden)

After one week I give her 600Dollars she is happy and me too.

Oh I forget and I pay the trip and the money she losing from work + 120Dollar)

This is round about 100Dollar for one week fulltime)

Maybe I can told more in March, I want go there for 10 days and I hope within 2 weekends.

This is for some other guys in forum,

I'm not a PIMP.

I not have numbers or anything from girls.

What I have write is TRUE.

Longtime I can help.

Quicky or over night not possible.

Sorbonne
10-22-11, 18:41
Harry! You're missing out. There's a separate strip club, which is inside the club but upstairs (the stairs are by the bar). When I was there they had 5-10 girls, all available for takeout (around 100USD all night) and, unusually they were all stunners (8-10). One or two of them were absolutely incredible 10's. I went just for the show (and private dances) which were pretty crappy. I didn't even realize what was going on until one of the girls told me in surprise that everyone knows it's not a real "strip club" just a place to pick a girl from a lineup.

The girls though were all from Eastern Ukraine, and were there for the summer, so I don't know if they'd be there in the fall. I don't do pros, but one of them after a private dance was hot and heavy and telling me I was only teasing her and not satisfying her. I did get her number and we met up the next day for a good time.

Actually in some ways that was the best place for take out I've ever seen in FSU: Low prices (100 USD) , amazing girls, you get to see them all naked first, and you can talk and interact with them between "shows" to see which you have good chemistry with. It's like Rio in Kiev, but less traffic and much lower prices. Even in provinicial Russia in the larger cities take out at strip clubs runs $300-$500.

Of course the strip club was very small and I don't know if it's still working, but a great 2-3 days could be had by some members of the forum. The town is a resort, with mineral springs, with cheap but good quality western-style mini hotels (probably 20 of them). You could have a great weekend fucking, eating, and relaxing for $500. Even without the strip club, any town that has thousands of older Russian male "tourists" will have saunas or services for girls. I did meet an American monger there with his Ukrainian-American friend. They were leaving the day I arrived to go to Odessa, so I didn't get a chance to ask them for tips, but they did tell me they were there to "fuck around."

Plus it's near Lviv, so it's a natural combination to do the two together. Buses take about an hour from Lviv I think.Thanks for the info.

Kktss
10-24-11, 03:28
Ummm sorry guys but I would not trust that site to have real photos. Just saw a picture of my buddy's ex gf who is a real model in la LOL.

Prosal
11-01-11, 20:39
Our favourite political activists FEMEN were in Paris yesterday, in front of DSK's domicile.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFxQnqt63qE

Gergiev
11-04-11, 02:53
Our favourite political activists FEMEN were in Paris yesterday, in front of DSK's domicile.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFxQnqt63qE

Prosal,

Many thanks for bringing this vital piece of information to our attention.

Actually, this looks like one of their better selected and targeted protests.

Apparently they're on a brief European tour and Rome and Berlusconi are next on the list.

Memo to Julian Assange, if you're reading:

I'd keep my head down for the next week or two if I were you, old boy...

VG

Prosal
11-06-11, 23:00
Apparently they're on a brief European tour and Rome and Berlusconi are next on the list.Right. They did Vatican last week. Berlusconi was at G20, but I guess his turn will come soon. (smilie)

Gergiev
11-08-11, 03:07
Berlusconi was at G20, but I guess his turn will come soon. (smilie)Indeed he may soon have a lot more time on his hands for this kind of thing. :)

Prosal
11-10-11, 15:18
Interesting map of Ukraine.

Gergiev
11-12-11, 05:36
Interesting map of Ukraine.Thanks, Prosol - anywhere west of Sevastopol will do me just fine. :)

TheKnight
11-30-11, 14:49
Euro2012 (I moved this from Travel Announcement forum)

Older mongers will be quaking in their boots, and reminiscing in equal measure at the thought of the Euro Championship footy finals in Kyiv next summer.

The only thing anywhere near as big for Kyiv prior to this was Eurovision. There was a time pre-EV and then there was what we have today, postEV.

Really it did change that much in that weekend. Prices of everything went crazy. Real Estate, food, pivo and women.

The old style strip clubs (where you could get oral sex in private) were swept away and Rhino started opening branches.

Rio had its top floor burned out some time after then. Still wonder if it was a rival attack!

So, I really fear the worst. In a year you may be looking back and thinking "wow, remember those days when you could get a great girl from Mamba for 700, or from topmodals for 800"

I already have my apartment booked for June. I paid 100% premium, but that's not such a bad deal I think. Agencies are not releasing apartments yet. I'm lucky, I have some apartments I can get my hands on. Match tickets are trading for around $200 for each group game in Kyiv. The draw is in a week's time. If England or germany are drawn to play there (that is 50/50 possibility) then all those prices will shoot up more than a dealer in DC!

My contacts also tell me of a plan to have a lot of boats moored on the Dnipro to provide temporary "floating hotel" accommodation, but other city and river authorities are saying this is not possible because of lack of facilities. We shall see. Oh how we'd love River Palace to sneak in among the flotilla hahaha!

Gergiev
12-02-11, 03:07
The only thing anywhere near as big for Kyiv prior to this was Eurovision. There was a time pre-EV and then there was what we have today, postEV.

Really it did change that much in that weekend. Prices of everything went crazy. Real Estate, food, pivo and women.Good point, Knight.

Prior to Eurovision a visa was necessary for most to visit Ukraine and so only a select and dedicated few made their way to Candyland.

Approx 6 months before EV, Ukraine went visa-free for EU citizens and has remained so everafter with obvious consequences.

My contacts also tell me of a plan to have a lot of boats moored on the Dnipro to provide temporary "floating hotel" accommodation, but other city and river authorities are saying this is not possible because of lack of facilities. We shall see. Oh how we'd love River Palace to sneak in among the flotilla hahaha!Aye aye, Captain, no argument there. :)

VG

CityHunter77
12-04-11, 15:41
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptCbbXZwziA

Angus Magee
12-04-11, 16:31
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptCbbXZwziANice, but now I have to find the uncensored version.

AM

AColonizer
12-04-11, 16:33
Hi Harry and Latexian, but you are talking about girls of which towns?

I'm been inside from the club.

After the Disco entrance on the left side round steps up, there is the strip club.

I speak after the look inside with the Barkeeper from Disco,

He says it is not season and a other Disco is now IN)

To go to Lvov I don't need the bus, I take my Car.

Maybe I go in March again to Truskavets, I think my girl comes again and we have a good time.

With her it is easy, I get full service, nothing forbidden)

After one week I give her 600Dollars she is happy and me too.

Oh I forget and I pay the trip and the money she losing from work + 120Dollar)

This is round about 100Dollar for one week fulltime)

Maybe I can told more in March, I want go there for 10 days and I hope within 2 weekends.

This is for some other guys in forum,

I'm not a PIMP.

I not have numbers or anything from girls.

What I have write is TRUE.

Longtime I can help.

Quicky or over night not possible.

Prosal
12-04-11, 17:57
Nice.

It's the Ukrainian version of a two or three french video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0Mgabs4E9g

AColonizer
12-04-11, 19:10
Thanks indeed!

I read the Femen area in livejournal too and, again, it is clear the difference between Italian women and Ukrainian women. I am looking for that kind of females: they are not the best bodies in the world but their vitality is extraordinary!

Unfortunately for Femen, they came to Italy, the most feminist country in the world (Americans make me to smile when they grumble about their women) and no Italian woman can accept their protest. Some weeks after their protest, there was a RAI reportage where Italian men were showed as sex tourists and Ukrainian young women were showed as bitc. At the end, the real feminism is a fight between women in power and women not in power.

Right. They did Vatican last week. Berlusconi was at G20, but I guess his turn will come soon. (smilie)

HarryDubois
12-05-11, 14:18
I am an American. 51, divorced, tall, athletic, salt and pepper hair, not bald. Women say I'm "cute" or distinguished.

I plan on going to Ukraine for at least a year to teach English. While there I would like to have a lot of sex, at minimal expense, with girls under 25. I may invite a girl to live with me if she's attractive enough. Of course I can promise the possibility of marriage and an American passport.

I don't know which city I'll be in. Kiev, Odessa, kharkov, etc. I may even be moving around.

Anyway, what are my chances of success over there? Here in New York I am pretty much limited to ladies 35 and up.

Climaxnow
12-05-11, 19:42
I am an American. 51, divorced, tall, athletic, salt and pepper hair, not bald. Women say I'm "cute" or distinguished.

I plan on going to Ukraine for at least a year to teach English. While there I would like to have a lot of sex, at minimal expense, with girls under 25. I may invite a girl to live with me if she's attractive enough. Of course I can promise the possibility of marriage and an American passport.

I don't know which city I'll be in. Kiev, Odessa, kharkov, etc. I may even be moving around.

Anyway, what are my chances of success over there? Here in New York I am pretty much limited to ladies 35 and up.Your success will depend on your personal traits that you bring to the table that can attract or repel a girl. When it comes to American guys, some click well with Eastern Europeans but some do not. My Iowa friends who are some really outstanding "man stock" could not for the life of them build chemistry with a Eastern European girl. Yet, other friends who are just regular guys, some bald and overweight, can charm them into life time partners. Udachi.

HarryDubois
12-05-11, 20:48
Through work I've met a couple of beautiful Ukrainian women, who were really interested in me. I was married at the time so nothing happened, but they wanted it. However I was 10 years younger then

Member #4274
12-05-11, 22:54

Anyway, what are my chances of success over there? Here in New York I am pretty much limited to ladies 35 and up.Its funny in a way, I was flirting with the idea of moving abroad to teach English again but figured since I was entering my late 30's I might be getting too old to do it. Here is a man of 51 contemplating the same idea. I think it is great!

As for your chances of success, I agree with Climaxnow. It will depend greatly upon you. I know in my mid-thirties I have had a lot of success with women in their very early 20's but I do look much younger than my age, or so I am told. At 51 it will not be easy but it can happen. In my opinion, you will have to look like you have money and class and the women will come. An American passport is nice but it does not necessarily guaruntee success. If you want success at minimal cost then women 26-34 will be a better target for you as most are looking for a real relationship. There are some real beauties out there in the late twenty range. Most women under-25 are more interested in material wealth than love, in my experience. Thye might tell you they want love but that is often a front. You will have to spend money on them one way or another to get regular sex in return. There might be some exceptions, as with all rules, but for the most part I believe this to be correct.

Regarldess, keep us updated. I am curious about how you make out!

HarryDubois
12-06-11, 01:45
Based on what I read, a lot of Ukrainians have become much more desperate just in the past few years.

I'm reading that now Ukrainian girls are no longer being tricked into going abroad as prostitutes; most now very willingly want to do it.

Of course I'm not looking for a real marriage, more like a sponsorette,"passport digger" type of situation.

Climaxnow
12-06-11, 03:40
American passports are very useful when it comes to entering foreign countries but have no value in seducing Ukranian / Russian women. In the last twenty years, I personally witnessed two true citizenship runs by foreign women to find American hubbies. The first occurred in the nineties when the US government granted a million visa's to Poland. Many well educated and ambitious young women showed up in my town that did not want to marry a Polish construction worker and they did not want to babysit or clean houses. The second run occurred post 911 tragedy when people "without papers" were in fear of the boot by Uncle Sam. Mid aged Joe Schmoes were suddenly marrying hot dancers from the local strip clubs. Any other time, it was always about you as a man and if you happen to be a citizen that was a good thing.

So to all my fellow countrymen, Ukranian women, that are willing to be courted by men twice there age, don't care about your little blue book. They just want you to provide personal security in exchange for companionship, all within the borders of there homeland. These girls are well aware of the social stigma's that would weigh down on them like a skid of bricks in America.

Member #4274
12-06-11, 04:31
American passports are very useful when it comes to entering foreign countries but have no value in seducing Ukranian / Russian women. In the last twenty years, I personally witnessed two true citizenship runs by foreign women to find American hubbies. The first occurred in the nineties when the US government granted a million visa's to Poland. Many well educated and ambitious young women showed up in my town that did not want to marry a Polish construction worker and they did not want to babysit or clean houses. The second run occurred post 911 tragedy when people "without papers" were in fear of the boot by Uncle Sam. Mid aged Joe Schmoes were suddenly marrying hot dancers from the local strip clubs. Any other time, it was always about you as a man and if you happen to be a citizen that was a good thing.

So to all my fellow countrymen, Ukranian women, that are willing to be courted by men twice there age, don't care about your little blue book. They just want you to provide personal security in exchange for companionship, all within the borders of there homeland. These girls are well aware of the social stigma's that would weigh down on them like a skid of bricks in America.I agree with a lot of what you stated, Climaxnow. I don't believe brandishing an American / Canadian / British passport will have women tearing off their clothes and jumping into your arms. However, I do believe it does provide some advantages, at least in my experiences. I have had situations in Budapest, Hungary; Tallinn, Estonia; Kiev, Ukraine and Minsk, Belarus where my North American accent or Canadian passport has open doors for me, or at least sparked curiosity. Do I think I got laid alone because of the country origion of my passport? No. But I do believe it complimented my personal abilities.

Now that said, the majority of women I have spoken with on websites have more times than not made it clear they are more interested in how they will be treated by a foreign man rather then where he is from. I do think this is a bit of a front but for the most part it is true. Carrying a western passport may not get you laid alone but it will open doors and present opportunites, for sure.

Latexian2
12-06-11, 05:37
Hi Harry and Latexian, but you are talking about girls of which towns?Truskavets. I wrote a long report on it in summer of 2010. They had a great take out scene at that strip club, with very cheap prices and very good selection. I guess it is seasonal though and may no longer even exist. Lots of saunas and businessmen on vacation in that town though so I'm sure there's some P4P racket going on.

HarryDubois
12-06-11, 10:20
I think the girls are real, in the sense that it's not some man posting photos of models on a website and asking you for money. However, whether the girls are really sincere, meaning that if she says she likes you she really likes you or is she just trying to get a free meal, gifts, an American passport, etc, who knows. Like any relationship, you can't really know exactly what your partner's motives are.

Borderland
12-06-11, 12:56
If the passport myth was true all our Mamba mailboxes would be full of proposals from FSU women.

Your foreign passport is irrelevant 99% of the time with the desirable under 25 age group. Put a good looking foreigner in a club with little game and a local guy who knows how to talk to the women and my money is on the local guy getting the girl despite him still living in his parents apartment and having much less material wealth or prospects.

Prosal
12-06-11, 14:12
If the passport myth was true all our Mamba mailboxes would be full of proposals from FSU women.

Your foreign passport is irrelevant 99% of the time with the desirable under 25 age group. Put a good looking foreigner in a club with little game and a local guy who knows how to talk to the women and my money is on the local guy getting the girl despite him still living in his parents apartment and having much less material wealth or prospects.+1. I would add that being a foreigner could even be a drawback in some cases, as it could means "sex-hungry tourist never to be seen again after his two weeks vacations". Many girls, and especially the 8+, may prefer to stick to (wealthy) locals or the foreigners living locally.

Also the days when the girls wanted to "escape their country with a foreigner for a happy life" are long long gone.

LifeSavour
12-08-11, 04:46
Few weeks ago I read in the news about limits on getting CASH!

Have to be registered or have documents?

Whats up?

Will my debit card 'spit' out grivnas!

Need to prepare. Thanks!

LS Guy

Haint69
12-13-11, 00:27
I was trying to read the forum as far back as 2009, but I didn't see a lot about what you can do about using the phone. I won't be able to use my phone (from United States) because of the roaming. Should I just have a extra phone, and buy a SIM card when I arrive? Where could I do something like that, say at the airport or online. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Member #4274
12-13-11, 08:05
I was trying to read the forum as far back as 2009, but I didn't see a lot about what you can do about using the phone. I won't be able to use my phone (from United States) because of the roaming. Should I just have a extra phone, and buy a SIM card when I arrive? Where could I do something like that, say at the airport or online. Any help is greatly appreciated.I am from Canada and I was told by my cell phone provider here that the romaning charges of using my Blackberry in Ukraine would be astronomical. I was quoted 2000 for one month, if you can believe that. I just bought a mobile in Budapest for 50 bucks and then got a SIM card with the help of a friend in Kiev. There are booth's everywhere in downtown Kiev around Independance Square. They are relatively cheap and easy to find. I am not sure if anyone will be able to help you in English so if possible bring a Russian speaker with you. However, it is possible to get a SIM card in another European country and it will work just fine in Kiev, at least in my experience.

HarryDubois
12-13-11, 21:44
I'm American. 51, tall, fit and not bad looking. I have a plan to have sex with a lot of beautiful young girls while spending a minimal amount of money.

Teach English in Ukraine, if possible not in Kiev.

While there, meet local girls through a dating agency or mamba. Ru. Tell each girl I am here looking for a new wife and as soon as I meet the right girl and fall in love, I'm immediately marrying her and taking her right back to New York City to my beautiful home.

DON'T BUY THE GIRL ANYTHING. No dinners, taxi fare, cell phones, nothing. I'm on a tight budget. Maybe a few beers or cups of coffee.

After having sex with her for a few weeks, tell her I'm very sorry, however I've made an appointment to meet someone else. I'm not sure that she is right for me. Go on to the next girl.

Any thoughts? (besides this being unethical)

Climaxnow
12-13-11, 22:07
I'm American. 51, tall, fit and not bad looking. I have a plan to have sex with a lot of beautiful young girls while spending a minimal amount of money.

While there, meet local girls through a dating agency or mamba. Ru. Tell each girl I am here looking for a new wife and as soon as I meet the right girl and fall in love, I'm immediately marrying her and taking her right back to New York City to my beautiful home.

DON'T BUY THE GIRL ANYTHING. No dinners, taxi fare, cell phones, nothing. I'm on a tight budget. Maybe a few beers or cups of coffee.

After having sex with her for a few weeks, tell her I'm very sorry, however I've made an appointment to meet someone else. I'm not sure that she is right for me. Go on to the next girl.

Any thoughts? (besides this being unethical) Go for it. Thumbs up!

Jrob5
12-13-11, 22:46

Any thoughts? (besides this being unethical) I doubt she'll be too enticed to follow you back to the US if you don't spend a dime on her while in Kiev. Maybe if you were under 30, but at 50+ she'll be looking for signs of money before she pretends to fall in love with you.

Gergiev
12-14-11, 04:18
Our favourite ladies export their unique type of protest to Russia.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xmvse2_nude-protests-large-rally-in-moscow_news

You have to admire their determination in the freezing temperatures last weekend.

We're all democrats now!

Member #4274
12-14-11, 10:23

Any thoughts? (besides this being unethical) Well, if you don't possess a heart and can actually do this to someone then get ready to have your balls ripped off as Slavic women are hell to deal with when they have been slighted. I have tried this approach but could not do it to nice women as it bothered my conscience severely. However, to women who are obviously looking at you as a personal ATM then go for it. They deserve nothing better.

HarryDubois
12-14-11, 11:03
I'm talking about telling poor Ukrainian beauties that as soon as I meet the "right one" I'm marrying her and returning to my beautiful home in New York City. This is to get them in bed for a few weeks before I move on to the next girl.

Tomux 22
12-14-11, 12:57
I'm talking about telling poor Ukrainian beauties that as soon as I meet the "right one" I'm marrying her and returning to my beautiful home in New York City. This is to get them in bed for a few weeks before I move on to the next girl.Only thing you might get is an average looking dievuska from province that is probably stupid and naive. I will be very surprised if you get a cream with people skills and looks.

Good luck!

LifeSavour
12-14-11, 17:04
I'm talking about telling poor Ukrainian beauties that as soon as I meet the "right one" I'm marrying her and returning to my beautiful home in New York City. This is to get them in bed for a few weeks before I move on to the next girl.. And taught some english! And had my fair share of nice young girls!

BUT. I always respected them and MORE importantly. Myself!

Guys like you "suck"!

Losers that can't do it without a 'lie'!

You will fail miserably! These girls are not poor and are much wiser than you!

Please stay in USA!

LS "the Gatekeeper" Guy

HarryDubois
12-14-11, 21:11
When it comes to affairs of the heart?

Anyway, when these 20 year old gorgeous girls have profiles on Anastasia for example claiming that they don't care about looks or age, they are just looking for a nice personality, are they being COMPLETELY honest? I'm not certain! They want to marry some poor American idiot and dump him one day after they have their green card. So what if I turn the tables a little?

CityHunter77
12-14-11, 23:42
Hi guys.

I have used a driver on my previous visits to Ukraine, he speaks fluent English, Russian and Ukranian.

If you are planning to visit Ukraine in the near future or for Euro 2012, he can come in very useful.

Effectively he operates as a tour guide, translator and driver.

If you are interested in hooking up with Ukranian women or doing nightlife tours, he comes highly recommended.

For his contact details and rates please send me a PM

LifeSavour
12-15-11, 17:10
When it comes to affairs of the heart?

Anyway, when these 20 year old gorgeous girls have profiles on Anastasia for example claiming that they don't care about looks or age, they are just looking for a nice personality, are they being COMPLETELY honest? I'm not certain! They want to marry some poor American idiot and dump him one day after they have their green card. So what if I turn the tables a little?NEWB!

Those sites, and that 1 especially hire girls to write letters!

And poor smucks read, drool, and respond!

They just want the $$ from 'letter reading' & 'replying'!

WoW!

HarryDubois
12-16-11, 10:33
what i do believe however is that the 20 year old ukrainian mail order brides are who are interested in 50 year old men are ultimately a type of prostitute. they are selling sex in exchange for a visa to america, or a possible visa, instead of for cash. the stories of girls who don't show up for dates i guess are girls who at the last minute chicken out. not every girl is really ready to be, in essence, raped so that she might get a visa.

Climaxnow
12-20-11, 01:39
what i do believe however is that the 20 year old ukrainian mail order brides are who are interested in 50 year old men are ultimately a type of prostitute. they are selling sex in exchange for a visa to america, or a possible visa, instead of for cash. the stories of girls who don't show up for dates i guess are girls who at the last minute chicken out. not every girl is really ready to be, in essence, raped so that she might get a visa.your posts are busting my balls. time to check into the member filter option.

Rayon14
12-21-11, 08:56
Hi Immy,

We are group of men plan to travel to Ukraine in jun 2012.

It will be more helpful if you provide some info about the driver.

If you are planning to visit Ukraine in the near future or for Euro 2012, he can come in very useful.

Effectively he operates as a tour guide, translator and driver.

If you are interested in hooking up with Ukranian women or doing nightlife tours, he comes highly recommended.

For his contact details and rates please send me a PM

Reiner Otto
12-24-11, 02:01
NEWB!

Those sites, and that 1 especially hire girls to write letters!

WoW!Not exactly.

They also hire males to write the letters. At least, in Nikolaev they do.

Hakan Demir
01-05-12, 16:30
Next month I would be spending a vacation in Thailand and would like to take a EE girl with me. I do not like Thai girls, sorry. I did a search in Love. Mail, I saw a lot of cuties offering sex for that if I pay.

Has anyone tried that before?

CityHunter77
01-06-12, 01:00
Next month I would be spending a vacation in Thailand and would like to take a EE girl with me. I do not like Thai girls, sorry. I did a search in Love. Mail, I saw a lot of cuties offering sex for that if I pay.

Has anyone tried that before?Try mamba or travel girls.

Not taken any yet but I imagine they will be queuing up for Thailand

LifeSavour
01-06-12, 09:14

Has anyone tried that before?Problem I had was that I was not in Ukraine & we were meeting "blind"! Both sides need to be concerned with that situation! I finally agreed to fly 2 of them, but only after several skype sessions!

It turned out SUPER!

Watch out for SCAM' ers!

AColonizer
01-06-12, 13:16
But travelgirls is a scamming site, isn't it?

Try mamba or travel girls.

Not taken any yet but I imagine they will be queuing up for Thailand

Irish Lad
01-13-12, 07:25
I was trying to read the forum as far back as 2009, but I didn't see a lot about what you can do about using the phone. I won't be able to use my phone (from United States) because of the roaming. Should I just have a extra phone, and buy a SIM card when I arrive? Where could I do something like that, say at the airport or online. Any help is greatly appreciated.Walk in to any mobile shop and get a cheap phone and ask the assistant to put some credit on it. 100 UAH should do 1. 2 weeks. Most staff in the centre speak English. A mobile would cost $50. You can even opt for the cheap international calls package, about the same as skype.

Irish Lad
01-13-12, 07:36

Has anyone tried that before?Yep, did it twice last year with the missus. Took 2 the 1st time, and 6 the 2nd time spread out over a month. Heading off next week with 2 more and swapping after 10 days for 3 more.

Thailand is popular with Ukraine girls and some on Mamba are experts at swapping ass for holidays. Advice is to make a profile on Mamba and use the photoline to advertise a little. You'll get dozens of interested replies. Better than trawling the "fellow travellers" section. The more replies the colder it gets here. The only direct flights are Aerosvit and cost $1, 000 each. Travel agents take you through Moscow or Tajistan (I think) for less.

Irish Lad
01-13-12, 08:22

Anyway, what are my chances of success over there? Here in New York I am pretty much limited to ladies 35 and up.

Any thoughts? (besides this being unethical)
I'm talking about telling poor Ukrainian beauties that as soon as I meet the "right one" I'm marrying her and returning to my beautiful home in New York City. This is to get them in bed for a few weeks before I move on to the next girl.You don't need to lie to get success in Ukraine. You also don't need to spend large amounts of money. What you do need is to take a different attitude over a few things.

1st, if you use the 'my beautiful New York home' line then you won't get away with the 'minimal amount of money' act. Neither Ukrainian women nor Ukrainian men for that matter understand the concept of having money but not spending it and anyway A single rose get's you more kudos than a mobile phone.

2nd, know and understand your 'market'. In Odessa they would skin you alive. The girls there have had years of this and smell bullshit from 50 yards away. Few girls there actually want to leave.

3rd, your offer of marriage upon finding your beauty will put off as many as attract so better of cooling things down and let them do the guessing. If you plan to be long term then you'll meet tons of girls every day and won't need a dating agency.

4, remember that it's so much easier not lying and having to remember the bullshit. The stuff about finding a woman etc is normal and doesn't need spelling out.

Me and You
01-14-12, 15:56
I am planning to rent a car the next time in Kiev next month. The reasons are after my business to know better the city and to avoif the taxi drivers headache. And to avoid the very cold weather.

Anybody have any idea about renting a car? Is it safe and practical. I will be in center and I will have a map and in general I have the sense of orientation (I drived in many big cities without knowing them New York San Fransico Zurich. Usually I prefer renting a car visiting the big cities.).

CityHunter77
01-14-12, 18:30
Yep, did it twice last year with the missus. Took 2 the 1st time, and 6 the 2nd time spread out over a month. Heading off next week with 2 more and swapping after 10 days for 3 more.

Thailand is popular with Ukraine girls and some on Mamba are experts at swapping ass for holidays. Advice is to make a profile on Mamba and use the photoline to advertise a little. You'll get dozens of interested replies. Better than trawling the "fellow travellers" section. The more replies the colder it gets here. The only direct flights are Aerosvit and cost $1, 000 each. Travel agents take you through Moscow or Tajistan (I think) for less.Thanks for the info Irish.

How do you figure out which girls are scammers?

Any tips on recognising them?

Irish Lad
01-15-12, 04:11
Thanks for the info Irish.

How do you figure out which girls are scammers?

Any tips on recognising them?Easier to know if you're here and can meet them. Otherwise, a girl prepared to travel abroad with a stranger won't take the chance of trying to scam you there. She would be more worried about you selling her.

Like anything, if you get the wrong signals, move on to the next one.

We are a couple so not as easy as a guy on his own but our stats are something like 50 intererested. 25 follow that up. 15 prepared to meet, even from cities 500Km away, meet 7, choose from that. We depend on bisexual girls open to group sex with 2-3 other girls and 1 guy that they hardly know and must love anal sex. So, a guy will have a multple of our choices.

LifeSavour
01-15-12, 15:01
I am planning to rent a car the next time in Kiev next month. The reasons are after my business to know better the city and to avoif the taxi drivers headache. And to avoid the very cold weather.

Anybody have any idea about renting a car? Is it safe and practical. I will be in center and I will have a map and in general I have the sense of orientation (I drived in many big cities without knowing them New York San Fransico Zurich. Usually I prefer renting a car visiting the big cities.).I think you might be 'crazy' to attempt this just for in Kyiv center! PARKING! ?

Now if you are traveling to other smaller cities, yes!

I know there is (was 3 years ago) AVIS rental.

What you are trying to avoid (mentioned above) will cost you dearly in lost time! Again, trying to park once you are at your destination.

My 4 cents! Xa xa