PDA

View Full Version : General Info

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9

Me and You
01-15-12, 20:18
I appreciate your advice. I already contacted a Rent a Car Agency. For a cheap price, around 35 $ a day. For a small car.

I speak bad Russian but I can manage myself with difficulty and I can read little. (but always for simple and daily pratical things and not to open a long discussion.

I will consider your advice. I will rent a car for 2 days and try how things will be going. And if everything will be ok. I will take more time.

And what about safety? Is it safe to drive day or night in Kiev or to leave the car in the street by night? Any idea?

Thanks again.

I think you might be 'crazy' to attempt this just for in Kyiv center! PARKING! ?

Now if you are traveling to other smaller cities, yes!

I know there is (was 3 years ago) AVIS rental.

What you are trying to avoid (mentioned above) will cost you dearly in lost time! Again, trying to park once you are at your destination.

My 4 cents! Xa xa

It Travel
01-16-12, 13:31
I appreciate your advice. I already contacted a Rent a Car Agency. For a cheap price, around 35 $ a day. For a small car.

I speak bad Russian but I can manage myself with difficulty and I can read little. (but always for simple and daily pratical things and not to open a long discussion.

I will consider your advice. I will rent a car for 2 days and try how things will be going. And if everything will be ok. I will take more time.

And what about safety? Is it safe to drive day or night in Kiev or to leave the car in the street by night? Any idea?

Thanks again.In central Kiev a car is just a pain in the ass. I prefer the metro and walking (by the way it's not so cold now). In some hours aroud 18. 00 it's a total chaos.

If you have european navigator Kiev in any case is mapped.

I have been travelling by car to Kiev a couple of times, because I had to go to a lot of places in the middle of nowhere, but in Kiev I simply forgot my car in the courtyard of the building where I rent an apartment.

For a couple of days I'll take metro and taxis. Usually they do not move if you do not get a minimal fee 80-100 even 150 grivans, but if you rent him for 3 hours taking you from one place to the other. It might be convenient.

Mind that in UA alchool driving is 0. 0. And it can be a pain in the ass if the police stops you even two hours after a beer.

By the way the major companies (with no hidden costs and a full insured vehicle) are around 120-150 USD for two days for a Ford Fiesta.

Generally, if you find one, it's safe to park, but you might have your car removed by the police too (another pain in the ass)

If you have to travel a lot in the suburbs and, for istance to Lvov, having a car could be a good idea, absolutely not in a crazy jammed city (once I stayed more than 2 hours in a taxi on the bridge!) with good public transport system.

By the way, just as a chronichle is Moscow it's by far worse.

IT

Ella1984
01-18-12, 12:00
Hello, iam 27 and if some man intresting on e eroticmassage, I can com to the hotel.

If some man intrested write me here and we can meeting.

Sponsor74
01-18-12, 19:56
Hello, iam 27 and if some man intresting on e eroticmassage, I can com to the hotel.

If some man intrested write me here and we can meeting.Hello, where are you located? In Kiev or where? Erotic massage and sex too?

Ella1984
01-19-12, 01:10
Hello, where are you located? In Kiev or where? Erotic massage and sex too?Jes possible after massage sex too I whant make you 1 hour massage and after sex till happy ending.

But how, when and where we can meet?

Sponsor74
01-19-12, 19:33
Jes possible after massage sex too I whant make you 1 hour massage and after sex till happy ending.

But how, when and where we can meet?Do you offerONLY happy end or penetration in your pussy too?

Saunter
01-24-12, 18:16
Hi guys, just wanted to get some info on the local situation on genuine Apple products. Will be posting this on both the Russia and Ukraine general section.

Anyone here actually living / working there locally, or have any knowledge of getting Apple phones from legitimate retail shops?

One of my colleagues in Australia contacted me and asked what the prices of the iPhone4S and iPad2 cost in Moscow and Kiev. In terms of the phone, I am talking about non-contract / unlocked handsets, so it is NOT sign up to a telecom provider for 2yrs or something. He told me that Australia happens to be one of the 6-8 countries which receives all new Apple releases at the same time of the US releases. Especially with the iPhones, the Australian phones are unlocked so they can be used anywhere and with any sim cards. He had heard that iPhones can retail up to $1500USD over in Kiev and asked if I could find anyone there wanting any stock from Australia.

I am interested in the opportunity and yes, I will be making a cut out of it as I am going to work with him. Currently, we are already taking the phones to other countries which do not get the products until 3-4 months after the US release. So Ukraine and Russia is an untapped market for us and we are curious about the possibilities.

I have found a website selling Apple products, call Cirtus, http://www. Citrus. Ua.

But as I cannot read cyrillic, I don't know how authentic this company is. They are selling the iPhone 4S and the prices seems very reasonable, actually, very close to Australian retail prices. But I don't know how they are doing this because I heard Apple has no official sales channels in Ukraine yet?

Anyone, who can genuinely help, please PM me as soon as possible.

Gergiev
02-01-12, 03:36
Great news Comrades - the legendary FEMEN girls made it to Davos.

After 5 days of gloom and torpor, just when the assembled press contingent thought they were about to pass away from boredom and frostbite, our favourite ladies sprang out of their igloos and set the place alight -

http://femen.livejournal.com/192248.html

AColonizer
02-01-12, 12:41
Gorgeous! FEMEN, FEMEN, FEMEN!

Great news Comrades. The legendary FEMEN girls made it to Davos.

After 5 days of gloom and torpor, just when the assembled press contingent thought they were about to pass away from boredom and frostbite, our favourite ladies sprang out of their igloos and set the place alight.

http://femen.livejournal.com/192248.html

Gentleman Travel
02-01-12, 16:41
Great news Comrades. The legendary FEMEN girls made it to Davos.

After 5 days of gloom and torpor, just when the assembled press contingent thought they were about to pass away from boredom and frostbite, our favourite ladies sprang out of their igloos and set the place alight.

http://femen.livejournal.com/192248.htmlWhile I approve of topless or nude female protesters, no matter what their message, does anyone else think these girls are getting more wacko and less relevant over time?

It seems to me they used to focus on Ukrainian issues, especially around feminist issues and the treatment of women generally. Thus the nude protesting was ironic, thus interesting and funny, even if not always sending the message they wanted (most of the attention they get is because guys like hot naked Ukrainian women and are prepared to ignore the rest of the package and message). As they drift into more mainstream issues, especially out of Ukraine or Russia, it just becomes a publicity stunt, like Pamela Anderson posing for PETA.

Gergiev
02-02-12, 02:47
does anyone else think these girls are getting more wacko and less relevant over time?

As they drift into more mainstream issues, especially out of Ukraine or Russia, it just becomes a publicity stunt, like Pamela Anderson posing for PETA.GT, you're on the right track, I'm sure.

Their 'protests' have definitely taken on a life of their own.

Like a cross between one of Ken Kesey's prankster capers and modern day 'flash mobs' (er, pun half-intended).

But if you take feminine (as opposed to feminist) logic and mix it with some of that wild Ukrainian oestrogen, should we really be surprised?

Personally, I'm all for it and hang the consequences. :)

Gergiev
03-09-12, 06:06
I see the FEMEN girls made it to Moscow for the election last week.

They managed to protest at Putin's polling station before being dragged away.

http://cryptome.org/2012-info/femen-putin/femen-putin.htm

Takes more than minus eleven (-11C) to deter our girls.

Maybe Putin was right to fear a Ukrainian style, Orange camp out in Pushkin Ploschad in central Moscow, after all!

Vitrea
03-09-12, 07:27
I see the FEMEN girls made it to Moscow for the election last week.

They managed to protest at Putin's polling station before being dragged away.

http://cryptome.org/2012-info/femen-putin/femen-putin.htm

Takes more than minus eleven (-11C) to deter our girls.

Maybe Putin was right to fear a Ukrainian style, Orange camp out in Pushkin Ploschad in central Moscow, after all!The brunette without tattoos is hot and feisty! The long haired blonde with Anorexia sign is also very hot.

Tomux 22
04-06-12, 20:58
Dose any of you guys have experience playing there. Thinking of going for three weeks stay in Kiev for poker and fun. Woud be happy for any info on Kiev poker sceen!

Reiner Otto
04-09-12, 18:31
Dose any of you guys have experience playing there. Thinking of going for three weeks stay in Kiev for poker and fun. Woud be happy for any info on Kiev poker sceen!No idea about this one, but I recommend you "Taleon Club" in St. Petersburg, Russia, as an alternative.

From inside, it looks like a museum, very stylish, excellent restaurant and top class hotel as well.

They also play serious tournaments for high rollers there from time to time.

Good luck.

Schluckerl
04-10-12, 06:27
Dose any of you guys have experience playing there. Thinking of going for three weeks stay in Kiev for poker and fun. Woud be happy for any info on Kiev poker sceen!It is in Kreshatik hotel, about 20 tables (mostly small tournaments) , open 24 hours. Buddha Bar is in the next door, so when you win you know where you can go.

Dan E
04-13-12, 23:01
Folks

For work I am being pinged out to kremanchug in the next week or so

Will be there for three days.

Its going to be a hard work visit (stressful) so in the evening I would like to kick back and enjoy.

Not a big drinker while on work visits so touring endless bars / clubs might not be enjoyable so looking for somewhere to chill relax and have fun

Proberly going to be stuck with a lad who is (slightly aspbergeric tendancy of the profession. Electronic enginner) and not particulary social and outgoing.

Best I could hope for.

/

Into lesbain duos, added bonas if they do anal.

Happy to settle for.

/

A happy easy going enthusastic partner

May get a day or so in Kyev (probrerly Friday night all day Saturday. Fly out Sunday) so I have a few ideas what I may do then but at loss for Kremanchug.

Frequenct user of the website adultwork in the UK so not a newbie at seeing some scams. Intersting to read the forums comments about slavic womens.

Thanks in advance folks for comments or advise

Poker Player 2
04-14-12, 03:07
Gentlemen,

I will be making my maiden trip to Kiev April 24-30 and promise a report. I have read the forum carefully and have made some choices that I think will work for me. A couple of logistic questions remain: where is the best place to change money USD to UAH? I take it airport is not the best answer? Does anyone know what happened to the GIA website? I have not been to get to their site this whole week. I trust they have not gone out of business! I am using kievapts and will be putting this map to good use which I think looks very promising.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF&msa=0&msid=202083364326811814553.0004b69c9d40f14d29d51

If anyone care to join me for a drink, LMK. I do hope I find enough things to do during the day to keep myself amused.

Prosal
04-18-12, 10:08
Anyone here likes Ukrainian rock?

Nice video of Underwoods (obviously shot in Krimea) , a band that plays melodic pop-rock with smart and fetching lyrics in Russian, and music that bears a touch of Soviet nostalgia.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAWUt7o9rkc&list=FLaGbumErAwWSRAw77LSmJLQ&index=2&feature=plpp_video

Being aware of THEIR culture wins you points and boosts your position.

TheKnight
04-19-12, 02:17

Nice video of Underwoods (obviously shot in Krimea) , a band that plays melodic pop-rock with smart and fetching lyrics in Russian, and music that bears a touch of Soviet nostalgia.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAWUt7o9rkc&list=FLaGbumErAwWSRAw77LSmJLQ&index=2&feature=plpp_video

Being aware of THEIR culture wins you points and boosts your position.I like this sort of stuff. Seen Underwud many times on Ukr TV. Keep hoping they'll turn up in Maidan in one of the free summer concerts when I'm there.

In this video love the dual-language signposting for Verkhnya Kutuzovka! That journey to Yalta is never that quiet after Easter!

Other Ukr bands to impress ladies with are Druga Rika, Okean Elzy and Tabula Rasa. Bi-dva were in Maidan last year, maybe 2010 too. Russian, but popular here too.

Prosal
04-19-12, 11:44
Other Ukr bands to impress ladies with are Druga Rika, Okean Elzy and Tabula Rasa. Bi-dva were in Maidan last year, maybe 2010 too. Russian, but popular here too.Nashe Radio is a great station if you like Russian rock.

http://www.nashe.ru/online.php

Reiner Otto
04-19-12, 23:01
Nashe Radio is a great station if you like Russian rock.

http://www.nashe.ru/online.phpThis is the one that really rocks:

http://www.radioroks.com.ua/

Prosal
04-20-12, 08:23
This is the one that really rocks:

http://www.radioroks.com.ua/Not so. I listened to it some 15 minutes and it seems that they mainly play old US / brit poprock and hardrock hits.

http://www.radioroks.com.ua/playlist?d=19-04-2012

If you like Joan Jet, Deep Purple, Iron Maiden or Uriah Heep (rolleyes) , I understand that it's a radio for you. But you can't compare it to Nashe. Nashe plays in another league. It's 100% Russian rock. The main characteristic of Russian rock is being partly folk-rock, with unconventional instruments used in addition to the standard electric guitars and drums (very often violin, accordion and wind instruments). Lyrics play also a large role in Russian rock, and very often songs talk about national themes and Russian literature or poetry. That was the kind of "rock" we talked about with TheKnight.

Irish Lad
04-20-12, 13:55
Gentlemen,

A couple of logistic questions remain: where is the best place to change money USD to UAH? I take it airport is not the best answer?If you don't have Hrivna and will need to pay for taxi then you should just change $50 at the airport. There is no commission so small amounts get you the same rate. After that, there are many exchange kiosks in the centre but you'll need passport now to exchange. If after 9pm there is a 24 hour one in Fuchet supermarket in Mandarin Centre.

Gergiev
04-29-12, 02:33
Nice video of Underwoods (obviously shot in Krimea) , a band that plays melodic pop-rock with smart and fetching lyrics in Russian, and music that bears a touch of Soviet nostalgia.Not bad at all.

Being aware of THEIR culture wins you points and boosts your position.I like this slogan.

Kinda like a Government Health Warning in reverse... :)

Poker Player 2
05-05-12, 05:08
If you don't have Hrivna and will need to pay for taxi then you should just change $50 at the airport. There is no commission so small amounts get you the same rate. After that, there are many exchange kiosks in the centre but you'll need passport now to exchange. If after 9pm there is a 24 hour one in Fuchet supermarket in Mandarin Centre.Irish Lad: I thank you very much. I actually had reason to put this information to use in the evening that I arrived in Kiev.

Cheers. I owe you a beer! I always knew there was a good reason to have this forum.

Meesee
05-15-12, 07:06
Viking's Exotic Resort in the DR was shut down last year. The owner and his manager had been performing "scouting" sessions in Brazil, which unbeknown to them was illegal. With Brazil securing the World Cup and the Olympics they started to crack down on activities that were illegal even though they had been occurring in the open for quite some time. Viking's manager was arrested in Brazil at the airport when he was attempting to fly home following a trip. The owner escaped the DR with local police looking for him to extradite him. Viking's now offers trips at select times of the year to select places Feb-April of this year they will be at a resort in Costa Rica, near Liberia, and I believe later in the year will be in the Alps. Charlis Angels (owned by a former Vikings employee. Who is native to the DR) never hired Brazilians, only hired Ukrainians, Russians, and locals was not under duress, so they have survived. The quality of the girls at both places was VERY high, but you pay the premium ( $1300 per day, all expenses paid) for it and there are many restrictions on the "activities" you can perform. Hope that helps.Does anyone know how to find the new Viking that does trips at select times of the year?

Gergiev
05-19-12, 04:37
Not content with branding Michel Platini as 'Mr Euro-Pimp 2012', one of the girls managed to 'attack' the trophy itself during the week.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcHizhG4WuU&feature=related

An action that surely can only be condoned by all right-thinking people...

Wanking
05-24-12, 00:12
Not content with branding Michel Platini as 'Mr Euro-Pimp 2012', one of the girls managed to 'attack' the trophy itself during the week.

An action that surely can only be condoned by all right-thinking people.Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKDJxOm2RfY&feature=related

Beautiful Blondes showing their tits...very nice!!

Gergiev
05-26-12, 04:23
Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKDJxOm2RfY&feature=related

Beautiful Blondes showing their tits. Very nice!Great post, WK.

Have to say they make quite a convincing case in a country in which it's very difficult to find an effective avenue of protest.

And young Alexandra is frighteningly articulate.

My favourite quote: "We are young, full of energy and want to devote our youth and pert breasts to building our country"

What a great motto!

Cruiser D
05-26-12, 18:39
Who is going to protest against the attention who-es?

An action that surely can only be condoned by all right-thinking people.

Wanking
06-14-12, 17:51
http://www.ktvn.com/story/18735485/ukraines-prostitutes-hope-to-cash-in-on-euro-2012

The Stuntdick
06-19-12, 20:29
Where is the hot spots to go to pick up hot girls these days in Kiev.

Thanks

Jojosun
06-20-12, 19:33
Where is the hot spots to go to pick up hot girls these days in Kiev.

Thanks.

River Palace Club, Where else stuntdick.

Which Football team are you with Stundick?

Bimbo Boy
06-21-12, 10:54

Being aware of THEIR culture wins you points and boosts your position.Thanks Prosal, that's a great song. Youare welcome to post more links!

This one is Russian, but he always cracks me up! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOzkN8dHnjk

Regards. B. B.

Bimbo Boy
06-21-12, 11:36
I think you might be 'crazy' to attempt this just for in Kyiv center! PARKING! ?

Now if you are traveling to other smaller cities, yes!

I know there is (was 3 years ago) AVIS rental.

What you are trying to avoid (mentioned above) will cost you dearly in lost time! Again, trying to park once you are at your destination.

My 4 cents! Xa xaMy experience is that renting cars is very expensive in Ukraine. About 3 times the price than in Germany.

It is cheaper to rent a taxi for the whole day!

2 weeks ago, I rented a taxi for the whole day. We went from Zaporozhye to the beaches of Berdyansk in the sea of Azov (return trip of 400km). We left at 7am and came back at 9pm. Total price 1000 UAH (about 100 euros) , all included.

Prosal
06-21-12, 12:35
Thanks Prosal, that's a great song. Youare welcome to post more links!

This one is Russian, but he always cracks me up!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOzkN8dHnjk

Regards. B. B.This Peter Nalitch's song is definitely a classic!

Tomux 22
07-19-12, 17:29
Might take last minute flight to Kiev tomorrow. Can someone confirm that river palace is back and if yes the location.

Irish Lad
07-20-12, 02:35
Might take last minute flight to Kiev tomorrow. Can someone confirm that river palace is back and if yes the location.It's not and won't be.

The Stuntdick
07-20-12, 21:51
River palace club, where else stuntdick.

Which football team are you with stundick?Dallas cowboys

Jojosun
07-21-12, 12:35
Dallas cowboysYears spent in Houston, there was no team for me then and now but Dallas Cowboys.

We are on the same boat here, Dallas cowboys and fans of River Palace Boat which unfortunately sailed away, never to return. I don't Know.

Never say Never in Mongering.

Jojosun
07-22-12, 11:34
It's not and won't be.I thought to myself this morning if anyone knows about the fate of River Palace, it has got to be Irish Lad in Kiev.

"Its not and won't be " Wot, Sunk in the Dnipro? LOL.

Any female survivors, and if so where are they now.

Or do I need to Re-read (Liljoy's) First Volume on the Kiev Thread "Where have The River Palace Girls Gone ".

Irish Lad
07-23-12, 18:51
i thought to myself this morning if anyone knows about the fate of river palace, it has got to be irish lad in kiev.

"its not and won't be " wot, sunk in the dnipro? lol.

any female survivors, and if so where are they now.

or do i need to re-read (liljoy's) first volume on the kiev thread "where have the river palace girls gone ".at one stage all the boats were towed away as being dangerous. the rumour was someone wanted to develop all the waterfront area. the president referred to rp as "that boat" and wanted it out of service as it was giving kiev a bad name.

where are the girls now? rep001tered amongst several different bars and clubs. budda bar, dante in the summer, d'lux in winter.

Jojosun
07-23-12, 23:34
at one stage all the boats were towed away as being dangerous. the rumour was someone wanted to develop all the waterfront area. the president referred to rp as "that boat" and wanted it out of service as it was giving kiev a bad name.

where are the girls now? rep001tered amongst several different bars and clubs. budda bar, dante in the summer, d'lux in winter.glad i made myself convencingly serious about the fate of river palace, lol.

Kirch
07-24-12, 09:33
May be someone mixed up with the "new" boat Mandarin near Podol.

http://mandarin-restaurant.kiev.ua/eng.html

Same owner as Rio Club. Opened a couple of months ago. Was there in the beginning, lots of great girls but about 10 minutes drive from city center and 150 griwna entrance fee! But they have dance choreographys and singers, so it was very funny on weekends.

I was at Mandarin last Sunday and it is not worth going there! Were were the only guests at about 11:00 pm! Quality of girls changed and someone told me that this boat has not many guests and the good girls moved to Rio.

So we moved over to Rio that Sunday night and it was very nice and many many new girls. BUT I won't open this discussion again about Rio. LOL

Jojosun
07-24-12, 16:39
I was at Mandarin last Sunday and it is not worth going there! Were were the only guests at about 11:00 pm! Quality of girls changed and someone told me that this boat has not many guests and the good girls moved to Rio.

So we moved over to Rio that Sunday night and it was very nice and many many new girls. BUT I won't open this discussion again about Rio. LOL.

Why shouldn't you speak up for what you believe in.

Different mongers, Different Tastes.

I for one wouldn't hesitate to do a (Real Hottie) from Rio, if they do US$ 100 for one Hour, but not US$ 300 for 3 hrs.

I can manage to POP within the hour, but what would I do with her for the next 2 Hrs and get charged $200?

Globotto
07-24-12, 21:41
Hi I am coming to Eastern Europe in August and seems the Ukraine may be the best place in the region for girlies.

I have been developing for quite some time now a 3 step procedure. First to acquire intellegence "know there". Second to work out the travel specifics "go there".

And thirdly having a great time with the ladies "ho there". Up to now other than couple trips to Amsterdam in the mid 90's and Prague in the late 90's I've shaking my dog leg in Asia and Central / South America.

I will be traveling from Latvia and would like some expert advise about where is the best place in Ukraine. Doesn't have to be Kiev.

These the things I feel are important. Value I. E. Price relative to Service. Stunners relative to GFE and environment relative to lodging and activities around the location.

If there is one thing I've come to know in life that is "a happy mr happy makes a happy me".

So please reply me in the forum or message.

Thanks

BlancoVikingo
08-24-12, 15:31
I like to use these medicines.

Are they available without prescription in Ukraine?

Can I go to a (or several) docotor / s to get prescription / s?

BlancoVikingo
08-24-12, 17:19
Have anybody studied there?

In Latin America they have language courses everywhere for foreigners.

During my last trips to Medellin and Cartagena, my Spanish skills had developed so much that I had real friends. The basis was knowing Spanish, it opened up doors to places and persons that you never would have met with Spanglish!

Now, Ukrainian and Russian are written in cyrrillic. So one really need to focus for a long time.

But I think it was worth it in Latin America.

As I understand it, things works the same way there. And people are not talkative and act, talk in a spontaneous manner.

Studies first, then the fun stuff.

I plan to be there 15-20 weeks a year, so it worth the sacrifices in the long run.

I must find out by myself if these model-looking girls really exists or their beauty is only due to skilled photografers / Photoshop.

One thing that I have noticed is that Latinamerican girls focus on their breasts and buttocks, while Ukrianian girls focus on showing their long thin legs.

BlancoVikingo
09-07-12, 16:18
I'm on the Ukrianedate. Com site. I get interest from females that are models often with perfectly written English, but they state in their personal profile that they speak "some " or none English. I'm so tired of BS FSO sites, I thought the Cupidmedia would hold a higher standard, but no. The difference in comparison vs. Latinamerica is striking. There are a lor of Prepagos and golddiggers of course on 5 different Latinamerican sites. But you CAN meet goodlooking sweethearts also. I've done it several times, just need some realism and patience. And I'm a normal 42 why-o. I understand it is easy to get friends in Latinamerica, when you have learned the lingo. Maybe the same holds for FSO. In order not to be seen as a pure sex tourist, or as my friend preferred to call my trips to Colombia, sexterrorism.

I have only a 2 hours flight to Kiev, while it can take 15-24 hours to Latinamerica from Copenhagen. It requieres long vacations to get economy in those trips. 6-8 weeks, while flying to Ukraine costs like $200 US compared to $1500-2000 US to reach Medellin.

It seems to hard to break the ice with these Urainian beauties. It could be worth though, learning their lingo, but there are both Ukrianian and Russian to learn.

However, Ukriane is simple to entry with no VISA, while travelling to Russia seems very complicated, my friend had to travel to their embassy 3 times before getting his VISA and everything else in order.

I give up on these FSO. Even though the girls are astonishing beautiful.

Guntherus
09-07-12, 23:03
I am not sure I understand your complaint or trouble. Why not use some "realism and patience" when searching the UA and FSU sites, as you say you use on the latino sites? If an FSU-girl writes "perfect English" it may be a sign that she gets assistance from a friend or a professional translator, not a proof that she's are working girl (be. T. W, what is a Prepagos? What doees this lingo mean?). In the FSU this is not uncommon and more a sign of intellect than stupidiity. I would say I prefer FSU because they are not only astonishing beautiful, as you say, but they are also cultured and cultural. But of course it is a great advantage to know the language of the girl you are courting.

.I give up on these FSO. Even though the girls are astonishing beautiful.

BlancoVikingo
09-08-12, 15:43
I think you are right Roll Buzz. I must think this over. You have some good points.

I am not sure I understand your complaint or trouble. Why not use some "realism and patience" when searching the UA and FSU sites, as you say you use on the latino sites? If an FSU-girl writes "perfect English" it may be a sign that she gets assistance from a friend or a professional translator, not a proof that she's are working girl (be. T. W, what is a Prepagos? What doees this lingo mean?). In the FSU this is not uncommon and more a sign of intellect than stupidiity. I would say I prefer FSU because they are not only astonishing beautiful, as you say, but they are also cultured and cultural. But of course it is a great advantage to know the language of the girl you are courting.

Gentleman Travel
09-14-12, 01:58
Sorry to ask such a basic question, but I am not much of a tecky.

In the past going to Ukraine, I have just bought a travel plan for my Blackberry and tried to minimize usage.

But this time I am thinking of getting a local SIM card and prepaid service, but I have never done this before.

Obviously my phone # will change, but will I retain all my other info, like contacts and emails?

So if I have girls phone #s stored, I can text them, but they won't be able to text me until they have my new #

Will e-mails be uninterrupted?

Any other issues or phone deals I should be aware of?

Thanks,

GT

Guntherus
09-14-12, 02:49
When you insert SIM card (available at a kiosk in BPL airport) you will have a new (local) number, and the phone will probably ask you sooner or later if you want to restore your contacts to the new SIM card. Then press yes, and everything should work fine. (you probably will have pay extra for credit on a prepaid card, and register it.) On your phone, you may have to delete intl code if stored with (now local) numbers. I don't know if msges will be restored. Or other data for that matter, like music, etc. Email will be stored on your server, you may have to restore server info and password. Your contact people, however, as you mention, will not know about your new number in a different location until you call them or text them after you changed card. My own ways in this respect is to buy different phone, so I will be reachable by all my contacts without further adoo. Maybe you will want to check this information at the Blacberry homepage (what happens if I switch SIM card abroad).

. Will I retain all my other info, like contacts and emails?

So if I have girls phone #s stored, I can text them, but they won't be able to text me until they have my new #

Guntherus
09-14-12, 02:53
I seem to remember that some companies (like Hello) will have prepaid SIM cards that go invalid if not used for six months. I forgot to check this and once hat toe buy new card = new number.

Any other issues or phone deals I should be aware of?

GT

Prosal
09-14-12, 09:30
When you insert SIM card (available at a kiosk in BPL airport) you will have a new (local) number, and the phone will probably ask you sooner or later if you want to restore your contacts to the new SIM card. Then press yes, and everything should work fine. (you probably will have pay extra for credit on a prepaid card, and register it.) On your phone, you may have to delete intl code if stored with (now local) numbers. I don't know if msges will be restored. Or other data for that matter, like music, etc. Email will be stored on your server, you may have to restore server info and password. Your contact people, however, as you mention, will not know about your new number in a different location until you call them or text them after you changed card. My own ways in this respect is to buy different phone, so I will be reachable by all my contacts without further adoo. Maybe you will want to check this information at the Blacberry homepage (what happens if I switch SIM card abroad).Buying an unlocked second phone is actually the most pratical. Question, in this respect: do phone stores have tools to cut SIM to microSIM? Idea is to buy the new Iphone5 and use it for local use.

Prosal
09-14-12, 10:27
I am not sure I understand your complaint or trouble. Why not use some "realism and patience" when searching the UA and FSU sites, as you say you use on the latino sites? If an FSU-girl writes "perfect English" it may be a sign that she gets assistance from a friend or a professional translator, not a proof that she's are working girl (be. T. W, what is a Prepagos? What doees this lingo mean?). In the FSU this is not uncommon and more a sign of intellect than stupidiity. I would say I prefer FSU because they are not only astonishing beautiful, as you say, but they are also cultured and cultural. But of course it is a great advantage to know the language of the girl you are courting.As a side note, a recent OEDC report says that Russia is the most "educated" country in the world (USA being fourth) , with 88% of the adult population that have attained at least upper secondary education and 54% that have a tertiary qualification.

DoctorOral
09-14-12, 18:27
Idea is to get your poser phone since you cannot bring your yellow porsche just for a weekend of fucking in Kiev. Right? And just go to a mts store and get a number with a microsim to start with. How is that? The best is in passsage just off Kretschtik.

Buying an unlocked second phone is actually the most pratical. Question, in this respect: do phone stores have tools to cut SIM to microSIM? Idea is to buy the new Iphone5 and use it for local use.

Prosal
09-15-12, 08:39
Idea is to get your poser phone since you cannot bring your yellow porsche just for a weekend of fucking in Kiev. Right? And just go to a mts store and get a number with a microsim to start with. How is that? The best is in passsage just off Kretschtik.Well, your sarcastic answer shows not only your low standarts, but also your ignorance about FSU societies, which are very much class societies where, if you want to be successfull with "high value targets", you MUST show which class you are in. Until you understand the developing countries status system and its pervasiveness, you can never truly understand these people. Including women. That said, I agree, no need of the latest Iphone or the latest Nokia Lumia 920 (which, because of its fantastic "Pure View" technology for the camera, could finally be my choice) to fuck prostitutes and third world piranhas, so I understand that you surely bring a phone in the kind of the pic below. It must suit with your dressing style BTW."That's a very nice" would say Borat.

Anyway you didn't answered my question, which was "do phone shop have tools to cut SIM to microSIM", as I tried once to cut one myself and totally botched the work.

PedroToronja
09-16-12, 22:53
Well, your sarcastic answer shows not only your low standarts, but also your ignorance about FSU societies, which are very much class societies where, if you want to be successfull with "high value targets", you MUST show which class you are in. Until you understand the developing countries status system and its pervasiveness, you can never truly understand these people. Including women. That said, I agree, no need of the latest Iphone or the latest Nokia Lumia 920 (which, because of its fantastic "Pure View" technology for the camera, could finally be my choice) to fuck prostitutes and third world piranhas, so I understand that you surely bring a phone in the kind of the pic below. It must suit with your dressing style BTW."That's a very nice" would say Borat.

Anyway you didn't answered my question, which was "do phone shop have tools to cut SIM to microSIM", as I tried once to cut one myself and totally botched the work.They have the tool.

Prosal
09-17-12, 09:07
nanoSIMYeah. Micro to nano is one of the fantastic improvements of the Iphone5 LOL. Anyway thanks for the answer. After reflexion, I've anyway made my choice on the Lumia 920 (microSIM). It is not only super upscale in its look (gloss polycarbonate) , but its amazing pureview technology (excellent low light performance) make of it a great "unlocked travel second phone". Also I guess that Window Phone 8 it is the best OS on the marked by fare. Too bad for Apple.

Banafly
10-07-12, 14:03
I have read multiple reports on all kinds of places in East Europe and the old USSR, and Ukaraine seems to be one of the better ones.

With regard to meeting girls like semi pro's, I. E much like Thailand cheap and not by the hour so you could hang out with them too, is this a good option and is there more in Odessa or Kiev?

Gentleman Travel
10-09-12, 23:54
I thought I read here somewhere that Ukrainian ATMs and credit card machines cannot read credit or debit cards with chips. That seems odd to me. Is it really a problem?

Guntherus
10-10-12, 02:03
I thought I read here somewhere that Ukrainian ATMs and credit card machines cannot read credit or debit cards with chips. That seems odd to me. Is it really a problem?I've never had problems with CC pr. Chips in ATM's in Kiev, your problems only start if you go to the staff in the bank for withdrawal or exchange. Takes endless time, checking and double-checking, maybe expecting some 'oiling' in form of a little present. Or maybe I am not fair. Be careful with ATMs in the streets or supermarkets, it is safer to use those in the bank-corridors where there are cameras. After one of my visits to Kiev, I had several withdrawals from my card done in Kairo, where I have never been. Reclaimed by the bank in time and they anulled the withdrawals.

Climaxnow
10-10-12, 02:50
I've never had problems with CC pr. Chips in ATM's in Kiev, your problems only start if you go to the staff in the bank for withdrawal or exchange. Takes endless time, checking and double-checking, maybe expecting some 'oiling' in form of a little present. Or maybe I am not fair. Be careful with ATMs in the streets or supermarkets, it is safer to use those in the bank-corridors where there are cameras. After one of my visits to Kiev, I had several withdrawals from my card done in Kairo, where I have never been. Reclaimed by the bank in time and they anulled the withdrawals.Someone once mentioned here Paribas bank which is exactly where I would go to withdraw cash. There's one across the street from the opera house up the block a bit. I recommend to go inside the bank where there is a cashier immediately to your right. Just hold up a piece of paper with the amount written down that you want and pass the cashier your passport and card. The atm's will dispense 500 grivna notes which are inconvenient. The cashier will give you whatever size bills you want.

By the way, I used my capital one debit card which charged no fees for atm withdrawals. Paribas charged me 75 grivna for 2500 grivna withdrawals at an exchange rate of 8.1 to the dollar. Anybody know of a better deal out there with a Western backed bank?

Sunny311
11-02-12, 20:55
Hello fellows,

I'm planning a trip to Ukraine next year. I want to be there for several weeks. I would appreciate it very much if someone could give me any help towards girlfriendly hotels and girlfriendly companies for renting apartment in the following cities:

- Kiew.

- Charkiw / Kharkov.

- Donezk.

- Dnipropetrowsk.

- Odessa.

- Lugansk.

Are the flights between ukrainian cities expensive? I have basic knowledge about Russian language and I will travel alone. Are apartments a save place for tourist who travel alone?

I think concerning robbing the apartment you rent! Which are reliable company for renting an apartment?

I am very grateful for any help or advice. Thanks.

Greeting from Germany.

Prosal
11-03-12, 10:07
Hello fellows,

I'm planning a trip to Ukraine next year. I want to be there for several weeks. I would appreciate it very much if someone could give me any help towards girlfriendly hotels and girlfriendly companies for renting apartment in the following cities:

- Kiew.

- Charkiw / Kharkov.

- Donezk.

- Dnipropetrowsk.

- Odessa.

- Lugansk.Http://ukraineapartments.com/

Reliable company. Liudmila, who is in charge of the reservations (don't know if she still working there though) , is very efficient.

TennisMan
11-03-12, 22:17
Does anyone know if I can buy a SIM prepaid card to use w my IPhone 4 in Kiev? How much and where to buy. Also, I am looking at apartments. Which part of K street is best to stay at for mongering? Towards the Hyatt or Rio? I want to play at Rio, shooters, etc. Is it best to pay the apartment company $38 for airport transfer or just wing it w a taxi. Thanks for your help. Looking for wingman or more from nov 24. 26.

TennisMan
11-03-12, 22:28
Does anyone know if there is a prepaid SIM card for an unlocked IPhone 4. How much and where to get it. Also I am looking at apartments on K st. And am wondering which part to stay at for mongering (RIO, Shooters, etc.). By the Hyatt or RIO? Also, the apartment company charges $38 for airport transfer is this good or should I wing it with a taxi? Will be in Kiev from nov 24. 26 and could use a wingman also. Thanks for your advice.

Climaxnow
11-05-12, 14:33
Does anyone know if there is a prepaid SIM card for an unlocked IPhone 4. How much and where to get it. Also I am looking at apartments on K st. And am wondering which part to stay at for mongering (RIO, Shooters, etc.). By the Hyatt or RIO? Also, the apartment company charges $38 for airport transfer is this good or should I wing it with a taxi? Will be in Kiev from nov 24. 26 and could use a wingman also. Thanks for your advice.Try the MTC off 15 Khreshatic at the end of passage way. Lots of nice young kids that speak English. I can't remember what I paid, it was marginal and gave me a month of local calls.

I like the Rio area better, less congestion and militsia.

$38 is very fair for Borispol. I would not blindly take a taxi from Borispol. I would prefer to find my way to the metro just like the locals.

Reiner Otto
11-05-12, 22:28
Are the flights between ukrainian cities expensive? I have basic knowledge about Russian language and I will travel alone.Better consider to take one of the overnight trains. Tickets are cheap. 2'nd class Kiev-Nikoalev about 18E max. Ich kann the sogar schlafen. Trains are slow, but very punctual.

Nicht wie in der Heimat.

For connections: www.bahn.de

Guntherus
11-23-12, 11:46
Someone once mentioned here Paribas bank which is exactly where I would go to withdraw cash. There's one across the street from the opera house up the block a bit. I recommend to go inside the bank where there is a cashier immediately to your right. Just hold up a piece of paper with the amount written down that you want and pass the cashier your passport and card. The atm's will dispense 500 grivna notes which are inconvenient. The cashier will give you whatever size bills you want.

By the way, I used my capital one debit card which charged no fees for atm withdrawals. Paribas charged me 75 grivna for 2500 grivna withdrawals at an exchange rate of 8. 1 to the dollar. Anybody know of a better deal out there with a Western backed bank?Good advice, I will use DebetCard to withdraw grivnjas in the future and keep CredtCard in a safe place. BTW, If I pay with Hrivnjas girl will be happy to have 600, if I pay $ the same girl will expect 100, and if I pay €uro some will insist on 100, which means I will pay 70% more. (US$ 1:8, €uro 1:10) When I pay with dollars in bars I will be charged exchange fee and sometimes get no change back. And anyway, I have had to wait five minutes for the change, seems like at times they are waiting for you to leave. Based on some empiric facts.

Misterxxx
11-23-12, 13:32
Better consider to take one of the overnight trains. Tickets are cheap. 2'nd class Kiev-Nikoalev about 18E max. Ich kann the sogar schlafen. Trains are slow, but very punctual.

Nicht wie in der Heimat.

For connections:

www.bahn.deFor connections and prepaid reservations it's better to use the ukrainian site:

http://booking.uz.gov.ua/en/

Reiner Otto
12-02-12, 20:37
There are quite a few WG from Ukraine.

Any experience to share?

Oschkosch
12-02-12, 20:50
Better consider to take one of the overnight trains. Tickets are cheap. 2'nd class Kiev-Nikoalev about 18E max. Ich kann the sogar schlafen. Trains are slow, but very punctual.

Nicht wie in der Heimat.

For connections:

www.bahn.deThe flight connection Kiev-Dnipropetrovsk with Aerosvit is quite ok. Various daily flights, costs max 80-100 Euro. 1 hour flight.

Travel69
12-03-12, 15:28
anti-sex tourism gang attacks turkish man in ukraine.

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/anti-sex-tourism-gang-attacks-turkish-man-in-ukraine.aspx?pageid=238&nid=35768&newrep001id=351

Timmy21
12-04-12, 13:48
anti-sex tourism gang attacks turkish man in ukraine.

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/anti-sex-tourism-gang-attacks-turkish-man-in-ukraine.aspx?pageid=238&nid=35768&newrep001id=351i am in ukraine now, and this video is making the rounds on the news programs, rumor has it that it was faked.

Tomux 22
12-04-12, 18:42
I am in Ukraine now, and this video is making the rounds on the news programs, rumor has it that it was faked.Probably fake, but anything can happen in Ukr.

Guntherus
12-09-12, 05:18
Hi, I post this in the UA section, but I think it can be useful in other countries. Based on reports, and some experience, I like to sort girls on dating site like Mamba into three categories: studentkas looking for sponsor, working girls looking for client, and freebies looking for husband or one-night-stand. Somewhere in between there are semi-pros. The students will be active on their profile only for few days at the time, mostly around turn of the month, because they want to find a sponsor so they can pay the rent and so on. Then they may have another profile for their freebie life. The working girls will be active all time time, sometimes all day all night, except when they travel on holidays or find a long term client. Freebies will be sporadically online, depending on situation in work, study or family. You need more time to chat them up before they agree to meet. Sometimes, esp. Young girls, suddenly turn out to be looking for sponsor, because it is time to pay the rent. And sometimes a girl starts asking if you are in town because she is looking for sponsor or client, and wants to meet immediately. You are wasting your time and theirs if you expect a long conversation. They are looking for an immediate sponsor. Which can be good if you are in town. It is possible to find a nice student on a short notice and maintain GFS-relationship many months or years if you keep sponsoring. But for freebies you will more likely need to spend more time on conversation. So the dating sites can be great to know to look for dates in my opinion, and great fun, too. But since they changed the search-options it has become more difficult to sort girls out. Here are some indicators I use to find what I am looking for (and let them find me) :

1. Best look at the photo first. Profile with a single photo is probably fake photo, and girl may be pro. Photos are from studio and showing underwear indicate a WG looking for client. Also when hiding face. Photos may have hidden references to her preferences, like bondage, dominance. This is not the case with normal girls. But they can have nice photos, girls love to go to studios, and it apparantly is not expensive for them.

2. If profile has received lot of "gifts", she is probably active p4p. Likewise, many photos in profile from Dubai, Egypt, Turkey etc. Indicate sponsored travels. Also photos showing off heavy designer articles or expensive surroundings or items like iPhone. Young girls looking for sponsor like to have coloured background in profile, esp. Pink.

3. Profile with free message or 'I want to find' column written in English is probably trying to attract attention from a sextourist.

4. Person with sexy photos, but looking for friendship only, may be transgender! But in general, looking for friendship, travel or relationship is a weak indicator of what the girl is really looking for.

5. Expect every girl on Mamba to be several years older than stated in profile. Photos are photoshopped to make girl look younger, also photo may be old and show a teenager who in real life is already mature.

6. If looking for man more than ten years older, she is probably no freebie and only open for sponsor or client. F. Ex. Girl looking for a man 18-80 whyear old don't need explanation. Categories in the 'I llike. ' option like making money, night-life, men, shopping, foreign language, is also hardly complicated hermeneutics.

7. If profile says Living with parents, she is more likely to be a normal girl, not, or only temporarily looking for sponsor. Young girl living in a private flat and not with parents indicates dormitory or flat-sharing with a group of girls. Maybe students from countryside, but also possibly an agency.

8. Girl may reject you even if she is looking for sponsor or client, this is her privilege at dating site. This can change from week to week, on ground of personal taste or financial situation.

9. If person has not been online for more than week, she is probably at the moment not looking for partner. Better concentrate on those who are online.

10. If your profile says you are located abroad more girls will ignore you. With VIP status you can change your location. But this can lead to problems when the girl wants immediate date.

Well, most of this is common sense, but since it is not so common, I post this anyway. And lastly, keep reporting!

LifeSavour
12-14-12, 14:50
As a side note, a recent OEDC report says that Russia is the most "educated" country in the world (USA being fourth) , with 88% of the adult population that have attained at least upper secondary education and 54% that have a tertiary qualification.. Santa? Tooth Fairy. Man you have been around here for a long tiime!

Most educated how? Buying the "paper"!

Bribing into and out of Universities.

I am always meeting "Lawyer" girls that are 22, 23 years!

Yeah right!

You can not compare APPLES to stinking rotten Oranges!

Reiner Otto
12-14-12, 20:03
. Santa? Tooth Fairy. Man you have been around here for a long tiime!

I am always meeting "Lawyer" girls that are 22, 23 years!Some time ago I had the chance to look into a schoolbook for mathematics from RF, third class, elementary school: Starting to solve simple linear equations.

Owner of the book is a young girl. 9 years old. Plays already violine and can better read the notes than I do.

Now compare to US kid.

BTW: Friend of mine, former prof. for CS of SPb state university, now working in Redmond, for Mr. M$, told me. 50% of his collegues speak Russian.

Jan Olsen
12-15-12, 19:25
Hello,

Om a Norwegian man. 34 years old. Goes to Kiev alone in January. Someone want to meet and go out together?

Guntherus
01-25-13, 00:18
I just read excerpt from Bang Ukraine by Roosh, recently published. I got my theory confirmed, which I just wrote in Kiev-forum: if the girl accepts your drink (and will dance with you) within 30 minutes, you are doing great with her.

Cruiser D
01-26-13, 11:00
What you wrote in the Kiev forum was an ode to being taken advantage of by a jaded working girl.

A book written for the socially inept by the socially inept. Sounds outstanding.

I just read excerpt from Bang Ukraine by Roosh, recently published. I got my theory confirmed, which I just wrote in Kiev-forum: if the girl accepts your drink (and will dance with you) within 30 minutes, you are doing great with her.

Guntherus
01-26-13, 11:46
What you wrote in the Kiev forum was an ode to being taken advantage of by a jaded working girl.

A book written for the socially inept by the socially inept. Sounds outstanding.Well, I was unaware of those epic qualities you ascribe to me. To me, there are working girls and there are working girls. And, according to you, jaded working girls. We probably all realise, but if someone is unable to connect with them he may need some instruction. That was all I was trying to mediate. Don't they always take advantage of you, and you of them. Nothing bad about that. Regarding book, What the same author write about my country was pretty accurate. He seems to have talent. Saying this, I mean no disrespect to veteran members of this forum. Not all can be in the champions' league.

YumiYum
02-03-13, 20:13
Hi guys,

I want to travel Ukrain for some fun. But I do not know which city will I travel. I like hot massage, discos, escorts and if possible pick up girls. Which city should I prefer?

I need your help guys

Gergiev
02-16-13, 05:29
Ukraine's finest export FEMEN bring their message to Notre Dame in Paris...

http://www.france24.com/en/20130213-.a-watch-france

Harry Hirsch
02-16-13, 06:52
Take this one.

http://vimeo.com/59484234

Cruiser D
02-16-13, 16:43
They are just a bunch of attention hores, using FEMEN to get their ass (or breasts as the case may be) out of Ukraine.

Ukraine's finest export FEMEN bring their message to Notre Dame in Paris.

http://www.france24.com/en/20130213-.a-watch-france

Prosal
02-16-13, 20:25
Ukraine's finest export FEMEN bring their message to Notre Dame in Paris.With the relocation in Paris of Inna Chenvtchenko, Femen has opened a french branch, whose member are mostly ugly and angry lesbians with saggy tits. Disgusting.

Prosal
02-18-13, 22:38
"Land of Oblivion"

Really really good movie, a beautifully textured drama about the Chernobyl disaster and its long-term legacy (shot on location).

Furthermore, with the gorgeous Olga Kurylenko.

http://vimeo.com/39089008

Cruiser D
02-20-13, 13:26
Actually most of the leadership of FEMEN relocated out of Ukraine.

It's funny how some of them are 'reformed' semi pros and party girls. First hand knowledge.

With the relocation in Paris of Inna Chenvtchenko, Femen has opened a french branch, whose member are mostly ugly and angry lesbians with saggy tits. Disgusting.

Clement Mic
03-01-13, 13:07
age of consent vs age of majorityis a 17 enough to have sex with her?

=============================================

greetings gentlemen,

the age of consent is the age in which girls can participate in consensual, non-commercial sex with their teen-age boyfriend without said teen-age boyfriend being charged with statutory [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123).

however, the age of consent is irrelevant to the members of this forum.

what you need to focus on is the age of majority, which among other things is the age in which they can vote, get married, enlist in the military, and participate in commercial sex activities.

please exercise caution and govern yourself accordingly.

thanks,

jackson

Member #4722
03-22-13, 22:54
Hey guys need some advice on mobile phones. Is it best to buy a phone and sim card at the airport upon arrival in Kiev or to get an unlocked phone of eBay and then just buy a sim card at the airport. Been looking at phones on Ebay and I don't want to spend too much money on a phone that I will not use after a week. But if it is only the difference it $30 or so just to erase the hassle of Ebay and just get phone and sim card at the airport then that would probably be easiest.

There are so many phones on Ebay and don't want to get out there and find out the phone does not work in Ukraine. Any advice would be much appreciated!

FiddyCent
03-23-13, 01:11
Hey guys need some advice on mobile phones. Is it best to buy a phone and sim card at the airport upon arrival in Kiev or to get an unlocked phone of eBay and then just buy a sim card at the airport. Been looking at phones on Ebay and I don't want to spend too much money on a phone that I will not use after a week. But if it is only the difference it $30 or so just to erase the hassle of Ebay and just get phone and sim card at the airport then that would probably be easiest.

There are so many phones on Ebay and don't want to get out there and find out the phone does not work in Ukraine. Any advice would be much appreciated!Hello Rog123.

Either way would be fine. I have both an unlocked phone and I actually bought a cheap one from Kiev the last time I was there. SIM cards and airtime are cheap. I went to a place called Mobilochka (it looks different in Cyrillic) ORANGE colored sign). The neat thing about buying a Russian phone is you get to type in Cyrillic letters. It makes it easier for the girls to punch in their names on your contact list. The other good thing, you do not need to carry a power adapter because one comes with your phone. If all else fails, I'll sell you one of mine. Happy Hunting!

FiddyCent

Guntherus
03-23-13, 01:56
.... I went to a place called Mobilochka (it looks different in Cyrillic) ORANGE colored sign). The neat thing about buying a Russian phone is you get to type in Cyrillic letters. ...Happy Hunting!

FiddyCentHi! This place you mention, its on Xreshatik close to Maidan Square. I understand it's the downtown-shop where locals go for sensible prices and service. Airport shops are the last resort in that respect, avoid if you can. Roll

FiddyCent
03-23-13, 02:14
Hi! This place you mention, its on Xreshatik close to Maidan Square. I understand it's the downtown-shop where locals go for sensible prices and service. Airport shops are the last resort in that respect, avoid if you can. RollHello Roll Buzz.

Yes, that is correct! I did not bother to check out the airport shops. Most things cost more at airport stores in general, would you not agree?

FiddyCent

Uke Boy
03-23-13, 09:31

There are so many phones on Ebay and don't want to get out there and find out the phone does not work in Ukraine. Any advice would be much appreciated!If you are going to buy a phone on eBay or anywhere else in the USA, just make sure it is a GSM phone which is the system here and in Europe (ATT, T-Mobile have these phones) and not one from Verizon, Sprint and others which use the CDMA system. Get a GSM SIM card when you get into town, starter kits and top-up cards can also be bought on any street corner as well.

ExpatNLookin
03-23-13, 11:23
Hi guys,

I want to travel Ukrain for some fun. But I do not know which city will I travel. I like hot massage, discos, escorts and if possible pick up girls. Which city should I prefer?

I need your help guysTrahatoskaya Oblast would be your best bet.

Member #4722
03-23-13, 18:23
Thanks guys. I will probably just buy a GMS cheap off eBay (all I need is one for SMS and calls) and then pick up a SIM on arrival. I don't think I am ready for a Cryllic keypad quite yet!

Manny51
05-02-13, 03:34
Hello all!

I was thinking of visiting Ukraine later this month. However, I am curious about the AIDS epidemic there that seems to be written about in the news.

What's the impression of people regarding STD's (not just AIDS) who have been there? Although one can always read about stuff online, I'm also always interested of the thoughts of people "on the ground."

And please don't reply with "just wear a condom and stop being paranoid." Duh. I am curious about overall prevalence, not prevention techniques.

Thanks!

ChessB
05-28-13, 20:52
1. Best look at the photo first. Profile with a single photo is probably fake photo, and girl may be pro. Photos are from studio and showing underwear indicate a WG looking for client. Also when hiding face. Photos may have hidden references to her preferences, like bondage, dominance...Than you Roll Buzz.

As a Mamba newbie this is very useful info.

BrasilSoccer0
06-04-13, 16:10
Gents,

Where are the best options away from big cities, tourist cities, sex tourism cities and prostitution cities where one can learn and actually find Ukrainians who willingly speak Russian?

Thank you in advance.

OwaRunner
07-11-13, 09:48
Can I buy a phone an pre-paid card? I'm not from Ukraine?

Any good advice?

BR,

Owa

Sponsor74
07-11-13, 20:01
Can I buy a phone an pre-paid card? I'm not from Ukraine?

Any good advice?

BR,

OwaThe answer is YES and you can buy a local sim card almost every where in Ukraine and there are several providers which offer more or less the same coditions and services. However make sure that your phone support other sim cards (this is not the case with most of Iphones) but other phones e. G Samsung support this

Bimbo Boy
07-12-13, 14:07
Hello friends,

I will be travelling in Ukraine this summer, especially in Crimea.

I would like to have 3G access so that I can orient myself with the GPS on my iPhone and also check my emails on the way.

Is is possible to get a 3G data access plan for just a couple of weeks? If yes, how much and where?

Thanks for the info.

Best regards to all.

Danish Traveler
07-13-13, 01:09
If you are in Ukraine for two weeks I will not recomend a dataplan. Most Ukrainians use prepaid phonecards anyway and just put money on in shops or online when they have used what they have. You just need to pay 60 hrn. Or 8 dollars or so for an internet start packet in the shop. You can see the prices on the most used phonecompanies here. I will chose MTS or Ukr Telekom. You can put money on everywhere. And do not worry. Ukraine is not a third world country. Actually Kiev is getting kind of expensive:

http://www.ukraine-kiev-tour.com/ukraine_internet_mobile_3g_gsm_phone_calls.html

Danish Traveler
07-13-13, 01:17
Gosh. In MTS you can even add 500 mb by simple codes on your phone. They will just withdraw it from the money you added. 500 mb who should be enough for most cost you up to ten dollars and service will last 25 days.

http://www.mts.com.ua/eng/mob_internet.php

Bimbo Boy
07-14-13, 00:54
Gosh. In MTS you can even add 500 mb by simple codes on your phone. They will just withdraw it from the money you added. 500 mb who should be enough for most cost you up to ten dollars and service will last 25 days.

http://www.mts.com.ua/eng/mob_internet.phpThanks for the info!

Actually I remember horrible internet access in Crimea and in Zaporoje hotels, this is why I am looking for 3G access.

Rivendell14
07-30-13, 20:50
Hello Ukraine Board,

Let me introduce myself. I am an Indian passport holder but currently living in UAE. I have UAE residency visa. I have heard a lot of good things about Ukraine (even on UAE board) and planning a trip. But it seems like getting a visa to Ukraine for an Indian is more difficult than making sense of quantum physics. There is no on arrival visa or anything. Even for a tourist visa it seems documents from a travel company based in Ukraine is required or in some cases some kind of voucher from the hotel is required.

Does anyone know or has gone through the process of getting visa for an Indian passport holder? I would be really grateful if I can get some guidance or else I will have to let go of the idea of visiting Ukraine.

P. S: I have searched the "General Info" section of this board. Although there is some discussion about visa for EU countries but there is no mention of India.

Iceberg27
08-01-13, 00:04
Hi Guys, I have been in Kiev and Kharkov 3 years ago. Now I am planning to visit first Kiev and Yalta. Do you have any info about Yalta? I am mostly interested in Freebie scene or sponsorship? What should I find there? Thanks in advance for your help.

BrasilSoccer0
08-02-13, 02:06
Anyone knows What's wrong with mamba. Ru? The site doesn't load and gives this msg instead: This webpage is not available.

Reload.

Thanks in advance

Member #1174
08-02-13, 02:13
Anyone knows What's wrong with mamba. Ru? The site doesn't load and gives this msg instead: This webpage is not available.

Reload.

Thanks in advanceThe site has been down for over 8 hours. Just be patient. Nothing you can do.

Starchild2012
08-02-13, 12:32
Hello Ukraine Board,

Let me introduce myself. I am an Indian passport holder but currently living in UAE. I have UAE residency visa. I have heard a lot of good things about Ukraine (even on UAE board) and planning a trip. But it seems like getting a visa to Ukraine for an Indian is more difficult than making sense of quantum physics. There is no on arrival visa or anything. Even for a tourist visa it seems documents from a travel company based in Ukraine is required or in some cases some kind of voucher from the hotel is required.

Does anyone know or has gone through the process of getting visa for an Indian passport holder? I would be really grateful if I can get some guidance or else I will have to let go of the idea of visiting Ukraine.

P. S: I have searched the "General Info" section of this board. Although there is some discussion about visa for EU countries but there is no mention of India.I'm from India too. If one has an Indian passport, the entry to hell will be much easier than getting a Ukraine Visa. It seems they have deliberately devised their visa to not entertain Indian passport holders. Generally, its true for all countries in the world due to Illegal Immigration problem. Indian passport does not get you much in terms of traveling.

I work online and self employed so it is nearly impossible to make it to europe or america.

The good news is Russia Visa has become far easier to get since last year and there are lots of Indian travel agents who will process Russia visa. Now getting a Russian Visa is much easier for Indians than UK or US or even Thailand if one wants to stay longer than 30 day visa on arrival thing.

Eventually you will get the Ukraine visa, its just takes time and lots of documents, better get hold of travel agents, else try Russia. Its easy there. Good luck

Reiner Otto
08-02-13, 12:50
Hi Guys, I have been in Kiev and Kharkov 3 years ago. Now I am planning to visit first Kiev and Yalta. Do you have any info about Yalta? I am mostly interested in Freebie scene or sponsorship? What should I find there? Thanks in advance for your help.A few years ago, it was great. In the evening the models on stage iny Yalta (read: walking on the promenade) were unbelievable. But now too many really rich folks there, not many "normal" tourists. Because of high prices, simply. Now a prefere Evpatoria. Or Sevastopol, may be.
These places are more for the normal crowd, from RF, UA, BY.

In disco "Amsterdam" in Evpatoria, for example, good hunting. Also P4P, if you want.

Unless you are interested in the touristic attractions in and around Yalta, then it is a different story.

You might consider renting a car, not to stay in Yalta / Evpatoria centre.

Or, for a weekend, Odessas Arkadia is the place to be. Will be more interesting compared to Kiev at this time of the year, anyways.

Iceberg27
08-02-13, 14:38
A few years ago, it was great. In the evening the models on stage iny Yalta (read: walking on the promenade) were unbelievable. But now too many really rich folks there, not many "normal" tourists. Because of high prices, simply. Now a prefere Evpatoria. Or Sevastopol, may be.

These places are more for the normal crowd, from RF, UA, BY.

In disco "Amsterdam" in Evpatoria, for example, good hunting. Also P4P, if you want.

Unless you are interested in the touristic attractions in and around Yalta, then it is a different story.

You might consider renting a car, not to stay in Yalta / Evpatoria centre.

Or, for a weekend, Odessas Arkadia is the place to be. Will be more interesting compared to Kiev at this time of the year, anyways.Thanks for the info Otto. I am seriously considering land in Semiferopol and then decide where to go. But I have heard Odessa is full of sharks so I had removed it from my list. Kiev was still on my table because I wish to remind the old memories in Strip clubs and Rio. But you are right Odessa is much more interesting at that time of year. What do you think if you compare Odessa and that Evpatoria?

BrasilSoccer0
08-02-13, 18:08
Thanks member. It's good now.

The site has been down for over 8 hours. Just be patient. Nothing you can do.

Reiner Otto
08-02-13, 23:02
But you are right Odessa is much more interesting at that time of year. What do you think if you compare Odessa and that Evpatoria?In Odessas Arkadia you will see (find?) a lot of "Top Class" women / girls. At daytime at the beach, in the night in the discos (Itaka, Ibiza). A lot of party girls, of course, and expensive P4P.

Because of higher price level for accomodation, food and drinks, for the girls, chance of freebies will be lower.

Evpatoria (and surrounding) is a middle class holiday area. With reasonable prices also for "standard people". So buses / trains / cars with a lot of fun seeking tourists, including a lot of younger folks, mostly from UA, but also from RF/BY. Which are open for new contacts.

Drop Kiev, when you plan for July / August. All students are gone, all the rest wants to go to the seaside, by any means.

So, in case you're a "High Roller", you might choose Odessa.

There is a holiday spot about 50km from Odessa, direction to Nikolaev, Koblevo, very busy, simple tourists, lot of action. However, the beach is not very good, but it is an alternative to Odessa. In Koblevo you might also find good girls from Moldova, because it is not so far, and because of the lower price level.

Otherwise, I would definetely suggest Evpatoria, which is a well known (and busy) holiday / sanatorium area from Sovyet times, with sandy beach (opposed to Yalta, only stones).

Anyway, in case, it fits your plan, you should spend a weekend in Arkadia. Unbelievable.

Check Evpatoria on google earth, has good photos.

When you fly into Simferopol, you need a taxi / bus to the main railway station. There in front is a bus station, where buses to all mayor towns on Crimea start in short intervals.

In case, you rent a car, the airport is already at the road to Evpatoria.

In case you (also) might have "serious intensions": Evpatoria has sandy beach, and shallow water. So single ladies with child go there. Not to Yalta.

Last not least: When renting a car, the costs will be offset by lower accomodation prices in/around Evpatoria compared to Odessa/Kiev.

Iceberg27
08-04-13, 01:19
[QUOTE=Reiner Otto; 1453882]In Odessas Arkadia you will see (find?) a lot of "Top Class" women / girls. At daytime at the beach, in the night in the discos (Itaka, Ibiza). A lot of party girls, of course, and expensive P4P.

Because of higher price level for accomodation, food and drinks, for the girls, chance of freebies will be lower.

Thanks a lot Otto. Really really useful info. I must stick to my decision for Simferepol because I am low in Budget. And the single ladies with child also attracted me because I am also a MILF lover. Also I made a research in Turkish websites. Girls in Odessa know very well about Turkish guys and pushy against them. So again Evpatoria looks like a better choice. Moreover all experienced guys recommending East Ukraine. I will report back. Thanks again.

Iceberg27
08-04-13, 23:21
Unfortunately for some reason my mamba profile is blocked. I send an e-mail to support team but looks like not very helpful. Which one you think is best for meeting Ukranian freebies?

Harry Hirsch
08-05-13, 07:45
Privet Iceberg,

The easiest way when you are blocked at Mamba. Create new account.

You don't need real Account normally)

One thing to your other post, to go for 5 days with 1100$ to Ukraine. This is not enough money.

Rivendell14
08-05-13, 16:47
I'm from India too. If one has an Indian passport, the entry to hell will be much easier than getting a Ukraine Visa. It seems they have deliberately devised their visa to not entertain Indian passport holders. Generally, its true for all countries in the world due to Illegal Immigration problem. Indian passport does not get you much in terms of traveling.

Eventually you will get the Ukraine visa, its just takes time and lots of documents, better get hold of travel agents, else try Russia. Its easy there. Good luckAppreciate your reply. I guess I will have to let go of the idea of going to Ukraine.

Iceberg27
08-06-13, 00:12
Privet Iceberg,

The easiest way when you are blocked at Mamba. Creat new acount.

You dnot need real Account normaly)

One thing to your other post, to go for 5 days with 1100$ to Ukraine. This is not enough money.Harry. Yeah you are right if I would go to Kiev or Odessa. I will go to Yalta or Evpatoria or both. I will follow mostly freebies and if I will make P4P it will be once in two days so I think money would be enough. I don't know. I am trying to catch some more.

By the way my mamba block is removed. I think &305; can write pathetic e-mails.)

Climaxnow
08-14-13, 01:24
Anybody have any insight to share about AirBNB in Kiev? Has this become the preferred method of renting or are the agencies still your best bet? Seems to be better quality units on airbnb compared to agencies. I hold some fear of dealing with an agent without a reputable organization.

Anybody have any strategies of how to hunt down a good place? Seems it might be worth renting some of these places for just a day to check it out.

LifeSavour
08-14-13, 10:34
I bought a new. Samsung grand duos from a local well know retailer. Paid 3440, I am letting it go in the next 2 days for 70% of that!

Full warranty! White! Never used, I've had it a month. Girl never showed up to Kyiv!

Sponsor74
08-14-13, 19:20
Harry. Yeah you are right if I would go to Kiev or Odessa. I will go to Yalta or Evpatoria or both. I will follow mostly freebies and if I will make P4P it will be once in two days so I think money would be enough. I don't know. I am trying to catch some more.

By the way my mamba block is removed. I think &305; can write pathetic e-mails.) My Mamba was also blocked a couple of times but several contacts / messages with Administrator I got it again. The main problem or me is don't have my history of messages / contacts.

Now Mamba is requesting my photos if. I want chats with new contacts. I will probably post a fake photo and hope will be accepted

Prosal
08-17-13, 12:00
Anyone knows if banks and currency exchange offices in provincial cities easily accept to change 500 € bills?

Thanks

Guntherus
08-18-13, 01:31
Anybody have any insight to share about AirBNB in Kiev? Has this become the preferred method of renting or are the agencies still your best bet? Seems to be better quality units on airbnb compared to agencies. I hold some fear of dealing with an agent without a reputable organization.

Anybody have any strategies of how to hunt down a good place? Seems it might be worth renting some of these places for just a day to check it out.Hi CN,

I have some experience of AirBNB over the world now, and also of course of rental agencies in Kiev. AirBNB tends to provide more personal service and there is more contact to customer. For my purposes of meeting local girls, even if prices are Bit higher, I now prefer agency. There are exceptions, and some very nice apartments on the site. And AirBNB is a totally clever system and rather reliable. If an agent gets a lot of complaint, f. Ex. Because of fake photos or unreliable service, he gets kicked out of the forum. And people do complain if they have a reason. K. Are. RB.

PS to hunt down a nice place, you can contact owner / agent, and ask for a special offer, before you make reservation. Also notice that rental agencies have started to offer their apartments on AirBNB, so it's tricky to avoid these.

Climaxnow
09-09-13, 15:28
If anybody cares, I got exactly 8 grivna per dollar with my Capital One debit card. No other added fees from either bank. Definitely beats carrying wads of money.

Irish Lad
09-15-13, 14:02
Anyone knows if banks and currency exchange offices in provincial cities easily accept to change 500 € bills?

ThanksNot so easy as some have never seen one. 100s are ok but 50s much better.

Cruiser D
09-15-13, 21:52
I thought Pro used to live in the provinces. I guess he forgot how to roll.

Not so easy as some have never seen one. 100s are ok but 50s much better.

Prosal
09-16-13, 15:05
Not so easy as some have never seen one. 100s are ok but 50s much better.In fact, it s easy. In banks or money changers, they don t even seem surprides to see 500€ bills.

Geeer
10-02-13, 20:31
Anyone has ever tried to use English website for finding out chicks when you traveled in Ukraine? Such as backpage. Com etc. Because I have found many information from it, thus my questions is, are these information true about chicks in Ukraine on this website? (I mean backpage. Com). If so, why don't we just check out there?

TexasMorrell
10-24-13, 14:28
Help me out here. I was under the impression that if a Mamba girl is holding a Teddy bear in one of her photos it means her va jay jay is for rent. Is this true? I have been getting mixed results.

PacoGrande
11-15-13, 01:54
I have been corresponding with a Ukrainian woman for close to a year. Never video just chatting. I don't have worries about one woman being on video and the another carrying on a conversation. Also no letters with the replies written by someone's mother.

If I come over it will be just to see her. I read that some guys try to set up several dates for a trip by chatting up several woman on mamba. Could do the same on xhamster.

There are over 1000 Ukrainian woman on xhamster. Many have not been on in a while. But I get replies from many I pm.

Don Juan
12-02-13, 15:13
I bought a new. Samsung grand duos from a local well know retailer. Paid 3440, I am letting it go in the next 2 days for 70% of that!

Full warranty! White! Never used, I've had it a month. Girl never showed up to Kyiv!I could buy it. How do we communicate?

The Cane
01-11-14, 20:23
I saw a preview for this program recently and thought some might be interested. The upcoming season will include women from Ukraine, Russia, Brazil, Colombia, and the Philippines:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/tlc-goes-international-90-day-665840

Tomux 22
01-14-14, 01:37
Phatethic show, the one from Ukraine province has for sure dollar signs in her eyes. Pure will be he in some few years. When she will fuck someone to get even higher status.

I saw a preview for this program recently and thought some might be interested. The upcoming season will include women from Ukraine, Russia, Brazil, Colombia, and the Philippines:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/tlc-goes-international-90-day-665840

Member #4274
02-04-14, 12:45
If any Americans, Canadians or Western Europeans are heading over to Kyiv in the next little while, shoot me a PM. Its difficult to get a quality bottle of bourbon in Kyiv and I would greatly appreciate someone bringing a bottle of it over for me. My friends from the Southern USA have given me a taste for it. Obviously I will reimburse you and if you're new to Kyiv will happily show you around, show you some good cafes in Kyiv to bring your lady friends to or simply teach you how to use the metro system which will open up the city for you. I can even recommend a reputable apartment rental company here. Anyway, Woodford Reserve is my personal favorite and am positive you can pick it up at most duty free shops, even in Western Europe. If you're a bourbon drinker yourself, I would be interested in any recommendations.

Prosal
02-17-14, 10:24
"Intercity" trains in Ukraine.

A great way to travel throughout the country and visit the provinces. It s day trains, quite fast (about 130 km / hour on the fastest sections) , super confortable, and cheap (some 35 € for Kiev / Dnipro in first class). First class wagons are almost always empty (photo). Kiev is their departure / arrival point but there s seasonal transversal lines to Krimea like Kharkov / Simferopol.

The Cane
03-04-14, 01:32
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/22/valeria-lukyanova_n_1444169.html

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/29/valeria-lukyanova-vice_n_3672260.html

Member #4274
03-21-14, 17:00
The UAH is dropping quicker than the Hindenburg right now. Here is the best exchange rates I saw when I was out this afternoon.

WanderTheWorld
03-21-14, 20:48
The UAH is dropping quicker than the Hindenburg right now. Here is the best exchange rates I saw when I was out this afternoon.As soon as I saw 14 to1 for euro I exchanged 100 euros and spent it on my favorite girl. She is worth it.

KevinMartin
03-29-14, 21:13
Folks,

I'm a recently semi retired Engineer from Britain. I have an income of 20k Sterling pa from investments. I reasonably healthy, good looking, charming, educated, wealthy, successful and I come from a good family and background say a 7/10.

I'm looking to find a gf first then travel, then marry and settle down. I have enough for two. Desired age 25. Fit. Healthy and well educated and speaks English reasonably well and is willing to learn, travel etc. Not looking for a beauty 7/10 is fine.

I tried the dating websites and found them too time consuming.

My strategy is to spend some time travelling in the Western areas of Ukraine, learn some of the language some culture and then spend some time in Kiev and Odessa over the next 6 months. In the Autumn I plan to travel to the Southern hemisphere.

I'm single and have little mongering experience. I'm really more interested in a genuine relationship but in the interim a sponsorship deal and perhaps some mongering. After all life is short!

I have browsed this website for a while now and I believe Ukraine is the best choice within the European sphere to spend some time.

Now could be an excellent opportunity in fact with good exchange rate etc. One just needs a good contingency plan if any hostilities break out.

I'm propose to read the forum on Ukraine again in detail and prepare some notes that would help some other beginners who come after me.

It would be great if the more experience members would be helpful and I will definitely bring over a nice bottle of malt whiskey in return.

Regs Kevin

Gentleman Travel
03-30-14, 18:50
I tried the dating websites and found them too time consuming.

My strategy is to spend some time travelling in the Western areas of Ukraine, learn some of the language some culture and then spend some time in Kiev and Odessa over the next 6 months. In the Autumn I plan to travel to the Southern hemisphere.

I'm single and have little mongering experience. I'm really more interested in a genuine relationship but in the interim a sponsorship deal and perhaps some mongering. After all life is short!

I have browsed this website for a while now and I believe Ukraine is the best choice within the European sphere to spend some time.I agree that Ukraine is an excellent choice for you.

And I also agree that having a sponsora while you look for Mrs. Right is a good idea.

I think it is important to play the field a bit, discover what you are capable of and what is on offer, before you decide on your long-term strategy.

I will be in Kiev in a few weeks and would be happy to hoist a pint with you.

You need to get a senior / full membership so we can communicate by PM.

Member #4274
03-30-14, 23:16
Heading to Lviv for a visit in May. If anyone is in Lviv and wants to meet for an adult beverage let me know. Will be my first trip to this city.

Gentleman Travel
03-31-14, 14:44
Heading to Lviv for a visit in May. If anyone is in Lviv and wants to meet for an adult beverage let me know. Will be my first trip to this city.CB, if it is of any interest, here is my report from Lviv, one wintry weekend in 2010. See the associated reports on the Reports of Distinction thread February 18, 2010.

Loveless in Lvov. Part 2.

(continued from "Quicky in Kyiv" on Kyiv thread)

I only had about 24 hours notice that I would be going to Lvov, so I did not really have time to set up anything there. By happenstance I had one internet friend, but that was pretty platonic so I was not heart-broken when her schedule and mine just did not align. Other girls on Mamba did not respond in a timely fashion, so I was pretty much reduced to street hunting. Well, actually strip-club hunting. One night I headed to Split, a downtown complex of a variety of bars and restaurants. It had an Irish bar which I hoped might be a watering hole for girls looking to connect with ex-pats but it turned out not to be so. Instead it seemed to be sort of a family place (although wedged in between a casino and a strip club!) And the only lonely Ukrainian at the bar was Vladimir, a businessman from Kyiv, whose inability to communicate in English in no way inhibited his wish to do so.

Eventually I gave up on the bar and wandered into the strip club, with Vladimir in close pursuit. I guess he was a regular, because he got a nice table and invited me to join him. An extravagantly endowed blonde rushed over to embrace him and sit on his lap and spent the next hour apparently trying to suck his brains out of his ears. We will call her Big Breasted Blonde #3. Vladimir got her to invite a friend over for me, who with very little introduction sat on my lap and proceeded to rub herself against me in all kinds of interesting places. For a change, she was a brunette, but still fits into the nomenclature as BBB#4. Vlad orders champagne for the girls, but I nurse my beer, hoping I don't get stuck sharing the champagne bill (which I didn't). Equally I did not get hit for a cover charge (65 UAH) , which made the whole venture pretty economical.

After a while I feel I must hold my end up, so I invite BBB4 for a private table dance. It is 200 UAH for 2 dances, so I set that as my limit, but get a bonus dance anyway. Nothing special about these dances, nothing you can't get back in Canada for a similar price, but pleasant enough. It is not possible to get sex in the club, but I did not ask about take home – I wasn't prepared to wait that late. BBB#4 has all the right bits but, as I am fondling her rather significant protuberances I am struck by the thought I think all men would have at this moment – 'I wonder if my winter tires are over-inflated? ' I don't nibble on her nipples, fearing that if I puncture something, she will go shooting all over the room, spraying silicone everywhere! So I thank Vlad for his hospitality and disappear into the night.

Another night I tried Misto or MI 100 entertainment complex, which is outside the city, but close to my hotel. It has a disco, casino, bowling alley and strip club, which is where I head. Cover charge 100 UAH for entering the complex and another 50 for the strip club. I did check out the disco or jazz club (can't remember which) but it did not have the favourable female:male ratio that signals a happy hunting ground. I think it was really just local boys and girls out for a good time, which is a depressing state of affairs for a middle-aged foreigner. The strip club is okay, with a constant parade of girls, but none really caught my eye and I never did find out what the deal was for private dances. Again, sex on the premises did not seem to be an option (I asked several girls) and there were no hookers hanging around. Stupidly I did not ask about an after-hours rendezvous, given that my hotel was across the street, but I was not looking for 3 AM sex. Also communications was a challenge, not just here but in Lvov overall. Yes you could get the necessities of life without speaking Russian or Ukrainian, but most girls had minimal English, so it was difficult to engage in conversation as a prelude to negotiation.

My hotel was so pathetic that it did not even have lobby girls, although I had seen some sluttily-dressed girls in the bar earlier. However I was not able to approach them at the time, being with a female colleague, and I was not sure if they were pros – they were not looking around or making eye contact. One night I asked the hotel security guy about ordering in, which was certainly possible, but they only had one girl available and it would take about 20 minutes for her to arrive. I think the price was 90 Euros. But it was getting late and I did not like the odds of that one girl being worth waiting for, so I gave it a miss and went to bed loveless in Lvov.

So I never really found the right hunting ground in Lvov, and it would be difficult to pick girls up without Russian or Ukrainian language skills (this is the first place I have been to in Ukraine where Russian is not the dominant language). Not a good place for amateur mongers like me. At least not without a lot more time to discover the right venues or work Mamba better.

(Part 3. River Boat Sharks. Is continued in Kyiv thread)

Member #4274
04-01-14, 11:38
CB, if it is of any interest, here is my report from Lviv, one wintry weekend in 2010. See the associated reports on the Reports of Distinction thread February 18, 2010.Thanks for the advice, GT. I will either be traveling there with a young woman or, failing that, I do have a very lovely, early twenties student on my Facebook who is living in Lviv. I have been wanting to meet her for over a year now and she has promised to be my guide in Lviv, should I need one. So, hopefully one of those two option will keep me warm at night during my visit.

Braggeleir
04-01-14, 13:54
What's the best website to meet Ukraine girls? (for dating / relationship)

Thanks guys

Reiner Otto
04-01-14, 13:55
spend some time in Kiev and Odessa over the next 6 months. In the Autumn I plan to travel to the Southern hemisphere.I spent a few years both in RF and UA. So I would suggest you neither Kiev nor Odessa, but some middle sized city, like Nikolaev or Kherson, because.

- Cost of living Kiev is much more expensive.

- Odessa women are spoiled by US-sexpats. Odessa rather expensive, too.

- The most beautiful women in Kiev are from Nikolaev or Kherson, anyway.

Girls from Nikolaev and Kherson are also spoiled to some extent, but you will have much less competition regarding foreigners there.

As you definitely will need to learn Russian, costs of private teacher also are lower in Nikolaev or Kherson.

In case, your destination will be Nikolaev, I can even recommend you the best teacher of Russian, I ever had. And I broke the nerves of quite a few.

BTW: Her photos, a few years old though, were on the title page of anastasiaweb.

Be prepared to stay only in one city. Because, in the beginning you will be considered a sex-tourist anyway, so it will take some time until you are recognized as a long-termer, at least. So to split 6 moths for 2 cities is not a godd idea, I think. Cause you are looking for some serious relationship.

Think about going to UA by car.

From a good, old, German engineer

PS: Feel free to PM me in case of detailed questions.

Prosal
04-12-14, 11:45
As a side note, Mamba has actualized its database by putting Crimea in the "Russia" section.

The western-based dating sites, not yet. For them, Sevastopol is still in Ukraine.

Funny.

Gergiev
04-19-14, 03:00
As a side note, Mamba has actualized its database by putting Crimea in the "Russia" section.

Funny.Looks like Google agree with them -

https://twitter.com/ianbremmer/status/455443016791363585/photo/1

The western-based dating sites, not yet. For them, Sevastopol is still in Ukraine.Not only is it now in Russia, it has federal city status like Moscow and St Petersburg.

Uke Boy
04-19-14, 09:41
Looks like Google agree with them.

https://twitter.com/ianbremmer/status/455443016791363585/photo/1

Not only is it now in Russia, it has federal city status like Moscow and St Petersburg.Actually, the real proof is not the line that shows the border with Ukraine. If you look at the Kerch Strait, there is no border delineation, it is all Russian territory. However, Google is still somewhat hedging their bets. The Cyrillic names of all Crimean towns and cities are in Russian. The transliteration is the Ukrainian version!

Russel4339
04-24-14, 12:09
Kevin,

I concur with Otto. Stay away from cities like Kiev or Odessa. The women in these cites are much less "Ukrainain", I would say. (I have lived here four years and visited many cities where I have met new female friends. It is too bad that Eastern Ukraine is now so screwed up. The city of Lugansk has extremely beautiful and friendly women. Kharkov is okay too.

Russian is pretty much a requirement for what you want to do. At least some basics. Only problem is. It is a damn difficult language.

Be prepared to spend some time getting to know the woman. The women you want to meet are not "professionals". Don't expect a lot on the first date (unless, of course, she is a professional). But if you perceiver, but the third or fourth date you should be having some of the best evenings in your life.

Also. Get an apartment and stay in the city for a long time. It is better if you have a reason to be in the Ukraine. Work, writing a book, learning Russian, etc. This is one of the questions you will get asked a lot.

You can find a lot of women here. You can have a lot of fun here. Maybe, if you are lucky, you can find the woman that you want to spend a long time with. Good luck!

TheKnight
05-11-14, 00:30
Kevin,

I concur with Otto. Stay away from cities like Kiev or Odessa. The women in these cites are much less "Ukrainain", I would say. (I have lived here four years and visited many cities where I have met new female friends. It is too bad that Eastern Ukraine is now so screwed up. The city of Lugansk has extremely beautiful and friendly women. Kharkov is okay too.

Russian is pretty much a requirement for what you want to do. At least some basics. Only problem is. It is a damn difficult language.

Be prepared to spend some time getting to know the woman. The women you want to meet are not "professionals". Don't expect a lot on the first date (unless, of course, she is a professional). But if you perceiver, but the third or fourth date you should be having some of the best evenings in your life.

Also. Get an apartment and stay in the city for a long time. It is better if you have a reason to be in the Ukraine. Work, writing a book, learning Russian, etc. This is one of the questions you will get asked a lot.

You can find a lot of women here. You can have a lot of fun here. Maybe, if you are lucky, you can find the woman that you want to spend a long time with. Good luck!The problem is not getting a woman to want to spend a long time with you. The problem is getting them to leave you alone for a while so you can sample another delight!

Having visited a few provincial cities, I concur. Actually Kherson city is quite well known as a sex-tourist location. So many agencies there. Nikolaev less so.

But almost any other city, you can easily get locals for free, if you have a cover story, and a few words of Russian. In west Ukraine, avoid Lviv. But in other towns and cities you may not even need Russian. A bit more English spoken in Ivano F, Ternopil, Lutsk, than in the east and south.

Reiner Otto
05-11-14, 08:54
Actually Kherson city is quite well known as a sex-tourist location. So many agencies there. Nikolaev less so.Loud protest! Just opposite, but may be, I only say this, because having lived in Nikolaev for more than a year, with occasional visits to Kherson.

Prosal
05-30-14, 20:33
Just for the record.

Got a 50% discount in peak season (booked for one month 4 July-4 August) on a very nice Airbnb apartment (on Deribasovskaya) in Odessa!

I guess that tourism will be low in Odessa this summer. Russians will not come, and there will probably be very few westerners. It's a buyer market.

Timmy21
06-17-14, 03:10
I am currently in east Ukraine, where I've been residing for the past seven years, if anyone is thinking about visiting anywhere in the east, don't, stay away.

It's s bad as the news reports indicate, maybe worst, many of the banks have closed, the bank machines have been shut off long ago, and the ones still operating only cater to bank members.

The grocery stores are bare, not stocked properly due to deliveries not being made, regrettably, I am leaving in a few weeks as a result of this crisis, is there anyone in Kiev who can tell me if the bank machines are working, is there a daily limit, I am only spending a week in Kiev so I don't need much, just something I need to plan for if the bank machines are not operating properly.

GoEast
06-17-14, 16:21
I am currently in east Ukraine, where I'v been residing for the past seven years, if anyone is thinking about visiting anywhere in the east, don't, stay away.

It's s bad as the news reports indicate, maybe worst, many of the banks have closed, the bank machines have been shut off long ago, and the ones still operating only cater to bank members.

The grocery stores are bare, not stocked properly due to deliveries not being made, regrettably, I am leaving in a few weeks as a result of this crisis, is there anyone in Kiev who can tell me if the bank machines are working, is there a daily limit, I am only spending a week in Kiev so I don't need much, just something I need to plan for if the bank machines are not operating properly.Hi,

Bank machines here in Kiev are working! No special limits, but as before, I. E. Between 5 and 10 k per 24 hrs.

BrasilSoccer0
06-17-14, 18:54
I haven't been in Ukraine yet but from what've read and seen on YouTube and interaction on mamba, both Kherson and Nikolaev for some reason seem to have more willing girls. Maybe they just have a higher female ratio than the rest of the country and girls are more willing to give GFE in hope she'll get Hi to marry her!

Loud protest! Just opposite, but may be, I only say this, because having lived in Nikolaev for more than a year, with occasional visits to Kherson.

Gergiev
06-21-14, 03:56
I haven't been in Ukraine yet but from what've read and seen on YouTube and interaction on mamba, both Kherson and Nikolaev for some reason seem to have more willing girls. Maybe they just have a higher female ratio than the rest of the country and girls are more willing to give GFE in hope she'll get Hi to marry her!Or alternatively because these 2 cities, along with Lugansk, were the scammer capitals of Ukraine before word got out and circulated.

Caveat Emptor!

Prosal
06-22-14, 12:02
Is the Cialis sold in Ukrainian aptekas legit?

Thanks

Kiev Freak
06-29-14, 08:28
The problem is not getting a woman to want to spend a long time with you. The problem is getting them to leave you alone for a while so you can sample another delight!

Having visited a few provincial cities, I concur. Actually Kherson city is quite well known as a sex-tourist location. So many agencies there. Nikolaev less so.

But almost any other city, you can easily get locals for free, if you have a cover story, and a few words of Russian. In west Ukraine, avoid Lviv. But in other towns and cities you may not even need Russian. A bit more English spoken in Ivano F, Ternopil, Lutsk, than in the east and south.Hi my friend, can you say more about kherson? Which kind of agencies is there? It is worth to visit kherson for a short weekend holiday, 2-3 days? I heard kherson first time. Say more please.

HarryDubois
07-09-14, 14:11
Is there any major decrease in Western men visiting Ukraine this year, or is about like last year? I'm wondering if the Ukrainian / Russian conflict is having a big effect or not.

Param Ahmad
07-09-14, 19:42
As a side note, Mamba has actualized its database by putting Crimea in the "Russia" section. ....Do you mean www (dot) mamba (dot) ru?

Iceberg27
07-21-14, 23:17
Hi all.

I will be in Odessa next week from Monday. Is there anyone around?

HarryDubois
07-22-14, 09:30
Is everyone afraid to travel to Ukraine? Did the recent destruction of the Maylasian airliner make much difference?

Iceberg27
07-22-14, 10:23
Is everyone afraid to travel to Ukraine? Did the recent destruction of the Maylasian airliner make much difference?If you check the map you will see flights from Istanbul to Odessa not even passing Ukraine. It just passes the black sea and lands on Odessa without using Ukraine Airfield. You can prefer and indirect flight through Turkish Airlines or UIA which has 3-4 flights everyday to Odessa.It's only 1,5 hours from Istanbul.Moreover I don't think so that they will shoot another plane. Already only east ukraine is in war so passing through west shouldn't be a problem.

Only thing that blows my mind is USA Government recommends for people to be cautious who is travelling to Odessa and defer their travel for people travelling to Crimea.

In may 30 people killed in Odessa so walking on the streets of Odessa scares me more than in flying up in the air.

If someone around please update us with the latest situation in Odessa. Also please inform us this happenings whether decreased number of locals visiting Odessa.

Sympalogy
07-22-14, 14:06
Hi my friend, can you say more about kherson? Which kind of agencies is there? It is worth to visit kherson for a short weekend holiday, 2-3 days? I heard kherson first time. Say more please.+1 to clarifications on Kherson.

I have never heard of it before, and never heard it is such a playground for both P4 P and normal girls on Mamba.

Anyone else with more info? Also on costs, and possibly on agency websites and photo books?

Jojosun
07-22-14, 15:39
Good read on Kherson http://grahamwphillips.com/2014/03/13/kherson-ukraines-new-border-automaidan-afghans/.

Kherson, Ukraine's New Border, Automaidan, Afghans.

http://www.ukrtravel.com/kherson/main.htm

Anyone here with time on his hands can read the following on Anastassia Trips to Odessa and Kherson.

In search of blondikas. http://andrewmcmillen.com/2012/01/31/in-search-of-ukrainian-summer-romance-inside-anastasias-odessa-odyssey-january-2012/.

Koedam
08-10-14, 20:43
These are my plans: meet a couple of Ukrainian girls after contact on LTR's dating sites. Choose the most interesting girl to have a LTR with in my home country (The Netherlands). I'm looking for a girl in the age range between: 23 to 34 years. I don't want to marry her. So, at the time she really wants to marry me (or stop te relation), it will be the end of the relation.

I'm not well familiar with the Ukrainian mentality in relation to marriage. Therefore I have a couple of questions to people who are experienced with Ukrainian culture related to LTR and marriages. I know everyone girl is different, but I'm looking for answers of below questions, generally speaking.

1. Is it for a Ukrainian girl / woman normal to live together with a man without being married?

2. How soon does a Ukrainian girl / woman want to relocate to another country for a serious relation with a foreigner?

3. How soon does a Ukrainian girl / woman want to marry a man with she has a serious relation?

3. Do the answers of above questions also apply to other FSU-countries?

El Cubanito
08-18-14, 17:07
Hi Guys,

Is there anybody in Kiev or Odessa right now? I would like to go To Odessa. But I am not sure with everything that is going on in Ukraine. Please advise if anybody is in Odessa at this moment.

HornyThor
08-20-14, 01:14
These are my plans: meet a couple of Ukrainian girls after contact on LTR's dating sites. Choose the most interesting girl to have a LTR with in my home country (The Netherlands). I'm looking for a girl in the age range between: 23 to 34 years. I don't want to marry her. So, at the time she really wants to marry me (or stop te relation), it will be the end of the relation.

I'm not well familiar with the Ukrainian mentality in relation to marriage. Therefore I have a couple of questions to people who are experienced with Ukrainian culture related to LTR and marriages. I know everyone girl is different, but I'm looking for answers of below questions, generally speaking.

1. Is it for a Ukrainian girl / woman normal to live together with a man without being married?

2. How soon does a Ukrainian girl / woman want to relocate to another country for a serious relation with a foreigner?

3. How soon does a Ukrainian girl / woman want to marry a man with she has a serious relation?

3. Do the answers of above questions also apply to other FSU-countries?Hi,

Do you know some LTR's dating sites that arent full of scammer? I mean mamba. Ru is really full of scammers.

Jojosun
08-30-14, 12:47

3. Do the answers of above questions also apply to other FSU-countries?Here is a link to an article which gives some insight into their mentality re your questions.

http://www.kyivpost.com/opinion/op-ed/people-of-ukraine-part-2-women-37191.html

Jojosun
08-30-14, 12:53
Hi,

Do you know some LTR's dating sites that arent full of scammer? I mean mamba. Ru is really full of scammers.They've been hitting me with updates and emails since 2009. I used to use Flirt at the time.

Never used them myself as I am not into LTR.

http://www.generationlove.com/

It looks Kosher though, but you need more feedback on the site.

Russel4339
09-22-14, 15:09
Hi,

Do you know some LTR's dating sites that arent full of scammer? I mean mamba. Ru is really full of scammers.I have been living in the Ukraine and using these sights. Most are crap (especially Anastasia. Lots of glitz - 100% rip off from what I am told).

Besides mamba, there are two others that I have met a lot of women through and can recommend. The easiest is fdating.com (Free dating). There are some women nice women here and it is free. The women are real. I have met probably 5-7 women from this site and wrote more than that. Typically these women are looking for a long term relationship.

The other is UkraineDate.com - this website also used to meet many women in Kharkov and Kiev. The pictures are generally real. From what I understand, there are a few women here looking for money, etc. Mostly, though, are legitimate women looking for real relationships. This website has a nice interface but if you want to use it, it does cost like $60 year for a "gold" membership. Which allows you to write girls and girls to initiate contact with you. (Which is how I met my current girlfriend. This beautiful 30 year old girl wrote me. And she is one of the nicest, most modest and caring woman that I have met).

Note, however, that these girls are looking for a LTR and dating them is not like dating your typical "pay for play" professional. You will have to put some work into the relationship and meet more than once (but typically less than 5) times before you can expect much.

(Of course, my definition of LTR is six. Nine months. I think that there's is more. Sometime this causes me problems.).

Anyway. If you are looking for a real relationship. Try the two websites above.

PerfectLover
01-05-16, 20:47
Hi all,

I'm a newbie to this site and to the world of mongering but I have clear ideas on what I want.

I live in London, earn somewhat decent money and I truly adore Ukrainian girls! I've been to Kiev 3 times and even found a STR once. I speak solid Russian so I can communicate but I don't know how to begin.

Ideally, I'd like to find a girl (in Kiev 'cause it makes the most sense travel wise) whom I'd visit once a month over the weekend and take her out in restaurants and do some shopping. I want to be able to spend the majority of our time together in between her thighs without thinking about condoms (I'd pay for pills of course). Basically. I need a girlfriend in Kiev every 3rd or 4th weekend.

How would you guys go about this? What tips can you give me? How much do you think I'd need on a monthly basis for this sort of arrangement? Not counting the airplane tickets to / from Kiev, of course.

Poker Player 2
01-07-16, 08:44
Your name would not be James, would it? Consider reviewing the link below.

http://www.unaids.org/en/regionscountries/countries/ukraine

Hi all,

I'm a newbie to this site and to the world of mongering but I have clear ideas on what I want.

I live in London, earn somewhat decent money and I truly adore Ukrainian girls! I've been to Kiev 3 times and even found a STR once. I speak solid Russian so I can communicate but I don't know how to begin.

Ideally, I'd like to find a girl (in Kiev 'cause it makes the most sense travel wise) whom I'd visit once a month over the weekend and take her out in restaurants and do some shopping. I want to be able to spend the majority of our time together in between her thighs without thinking about condoms (I'd pay for pills of course). Basically. I need a girlfriend in Kiev every 3rd or 4th weekend.

How would you guys go about this? What tips can you give me? How much do you think I'd need on a monthly basis for this sort of arrangement? Not counting the airplane tickets to / from Kiev, of course.

Jonathan Pine
03-26-16, 16:27
Hi,

I'd like to hear from experienced punters in Ukraine about language issues. I'm a westerner and can speak basic Russian from travels in Russia before.

Will I get into trouble with nationalist Ukrainians if I speak poor Russian punting in Ukraine? Say Sumi and Poltava and Dnepropetrovsk?

SgtBoyle2
04-07-16, 21:17
Hi all,

How would you guys go about this? What tips can you give me? How much do you think I'd need on a monthly basis for this sort of arrangement? Not counting the airplane tickets to / from Kiev, of course.Hi PL,

Yours is a perfectly reasonable request and a perfectly achievable target. Just go to Mamba and create a profile with a couple of decent photos. Book yourself a flight to Kiev and a hotel in the center (get the hotel to arrange a taxi transfer). Then 3 weeks before you go start searching for ladies. Send nice respectful emails to those who take your fancy and see who replies. Be realistic in your choices. Catwalk model aged 20: no chance. Seriously attractive lady in mid to late 20's perhaps with one kid: some chance. Indeed the MILF are probably more reliable because they need you and they're too busy trying to look after their child to have time for other guys. One weekend a month and a $100 plus a month is as much as they're hoping for.

Good luck. Be selective and take your time to find the right one: you will.

Member #4422
04-14-16, 16:24
Hi all,

Where find the cheapest girls in Ukrainian?

Herson district? As I see the monthly average salary is 100 euros. Well. I think 10 euros for a night can be nice for many girls. I don't want high class escort, it's a scam, not need to go to Ukraine to paid the same price as in my country!

AhmedB75
04-20-16, 14:38
Hi guys,

Had anyone of you have experience with this website?

www.sex-ukraine.net

Just found it on net. Beautiful girls, affordable rates.

Maybe too good to be true?

CallSign Papa
04-20-16, 14:43
As you correctly suspected, it's full of bait and switch, with most of the photos being obvious porn stars.

Avoid, or take the chance and roll the dice, sometimes that's fun too.

Hi guys,

www.sex-ukraine.net

Maybe too good to be true?.

Member #4422
04-20-16, 15:47
I call 5 girls on this website, all the number phone were closed.

Hi guys,

www.sex-ukraine.net

Maybe too good to be true?

TheKnight
04-20-16, 22:33
Book apartment not hotel.

Many girls refuse to come to hotels, and also you look like a tourist.

All regulars use apartments, and also much cheaper.

Hi PL,

Yours is a perfectly reasonable request and a perfectly achievable target. Just go to Mamba and create a profile with a couple of decent photos. Book yourself a flight to Kiev and a hotel in the center (get the hotel to arrange a taxi transfer). Then 3 weeks before you go start searching for ladies. Send nice respectful emails to those who take your fancy and see who replies. Be realistic in your choices. Catwalk model aged 20: no chance. Seriously attractive lady in mid to late 20's perhaps with one kid: some chance. Indeed the MILF are probably more reliable because they need you and they're too busy trying to look after their child to have time for other guys. One weekend a month and a $100 plus a month is as much as they're hoping for.

Good luck. Be selective and take your time to find the right one: you will.

TheKnight
04-20-16, 22:35
No problems whatsoever. Most people in Ukraine speak Russian with strangers as a matter of course.

If you're writing, or meeting, explain you love Ukraine, but you've only learned Russian so far.

Unless you are in West Ukraine, in which case stick to English.

Hi,

I'd like to hear from experienced punters in Ukraine about language issues. I'm a westerner and can speak basic Russian from travels in Russia before.

Will I get into trouble with nationalist Ukrainians if I speak poor Russian punting in Ukraine? Say Sumi and Poltava and Dnepropetrovsk?

Member #4422
04-24-16, 13:37
Ukraine is more expensive than Moldova? I think girls are cheap in Moldova, no?

KushyKush
06-09-16, 14:31
Question for the veterans from a newbie. How much is current take-out pricing at Kiev strip clubs? Rio, solid gold etc. I was in Kiev in 2014 to meet a girl, worked out great but was more constrained at the time financially. I remember it being around 2500 hryvna for takeout at solid gold and that was in 2014, anyone have current rates? Is it still pretty much dead as far as patrons going? I remember visiting a few strop clubs and could count on one hand how many customers were here (sometimes I was the only one) I'm going to Athens, Kiev, Frankfurt and maybe Prague (looks pricey and a lot like a tourist trap from what I'm hearing) for the next 2 weeks and will be posting reports when I get back.

Thanks for the info!

Sheek
08-17-16, 19:46
Hi all,

I have been away a long long time. I am glad to see we are still going strong.

A question for the seasoned vets: A long time ago I was aware of a company that did cabin with escort hire in the woods. As in, you would fly in, go to the cabin, there would be a girl (or more) there. Spend the weekend, jacuzzi and what not, and then fly back. Does anyone know if anything like that is still available?

Any help / pointers appreciated.

Stay safe.

Michi T
09-05-16, 07:50
As you correctly suspected, it's full of bait and switch, with most of the photos being obvious porn stars.

Avoid, or take the chance and roll the dice, sometimes that's fun too.

.Why having photos in the ad if there is anyway another girl?

Some guy adviced to rent apartment instead of hotel. Isn't that dangeroug? What if you stay in an apartment and reject a girl because she looks different than on the advertisement? Couldn't she / her pimp be dangrous for you in such a situation? When staying in a hotel, they can hardly do something bad to you.

Riina
09-05-16, 13:30
Some guy adviced to rent apartment instead of hotel. Isn't that dangeroug? What if you stay in an apartment and reject a girl because she looks different than on the advertisement? Couldn't she / her pimp be dangrous for you in such a situation? When staying in a hotel, they can hardly do something bad to you.I have rejected many in Kiev and never encountered any aggressiveness. Make sure to meet outside and do not share your apartment number.

Volpone
09-05-16, 15:46
Why having photos in the ad if there is anyway another girl?

Some guy adviced to rent apartment instead of hotel. Isn't that dangeroug? What if you stay in an apartment and reject a girl because she looks different than on the advertisement? Couldn't she / her pimp be dangrous for you in such a situation? When staying in a hotel, they can hardly do something bad to you.Don't bother to call an escort and to expect getting the girl on the photos. Be ready to reject 99,99 % of the girls, because no girls have their real face on these escort websites. Most of the time, there is no pimp with the girl coming to your place.

Michi T
09-05-16, 21:25
Don't bother to call an escort and to expect getting the girl on the photos. Be ready to reject 99,99 % of the girls, because no girls have their real face on these escort websites. Most of the time, there is no pimp with the girl coming to your place.Oh gosh, I guess I will have a hard time then. But what if I reject a girl, am I expected to pay something (e. G. For transport)?

Volpone
09-06-16, 08:12
Oh gosh, I guess I will have a hard time then. But what if I reject a girl, am I expected to pay something (e. G. For transport)?Yeah they usually expect 200 UAH for taxi. But if you live in the center, they will pay around 100 UAH to go and back, so if you reject them, they still win 100 UAH doing nothing. Many of these girls come from apartments located in the center.

Michi T
09-06-16, 10:31
Yeah they usually expect 200 UAH for taxi. But if you live in the center, they will pay around 100 UAH to go and back, so if you reject them, they still win 100 UAH doing nothing. Many of these girls come from apartments located in the center.Is there really no website with accurate photos? Or is there a chance that I can go to the girl and then not pay anything if I don't like her? I really hate the idea to see some girl in the advertisement and some other girl is dleivered and I should even pay for that.

Volpone
09-06-16, 10:55
Is there really no website with accurate photos? Or is there a chance that I can go to the girl and then not pay anything if I don't like her? I really hate the idea to see some girl in the advertisement and some other girl is dleivered and I should even pay for that.If you hate that idea to get another girl that the one on the photos, don't go to Ukraine.

However it might work better with gia. I never called them because I think that's overprice for a country like Ukraine.

Just read the reports about gia or some of my adventures in Ukraine the last 2 years or some other reports of members here. Then you won't have to ask general questions already discussed on this forum, because you will know as much as us.

Volpone
09-06-16, 10:57
If you hate that idea to get another girl that the one on the photos, don't go to Ukraine.

However it might work better with gia. I never called them because I think that's overprice for a country like Ukraine.

Just read the reports about gia or some of my adventures in Ukraine the last 2 years or some other reports of members here. Then you won't have to ask general questions already discussed on this forum, because you will know as much as us.I have forgotten. You can also go to some apartments in the center of Kiev. Just read my reports about that. Look from the date of the end of 2014 and 2015.

Russel4339
09-06-16, 22:07
Some guy adviced to rent apartment instead of hotel. Isn't that dangeroug? What if you stay in an apartment and reject a girl because she looks different than on the advertisement? Couldn't she / her pimp be dangrous for you in such a situation? When staying in a hotel, they can hardly do something bad to you.Also. Depending on the size of the apartment building and used mainly as a hotel. They will usually have someone on duty during the night to aid guests if there are problems with the rooms. Always good to know where the office is in the apartment building.

Michi T
09-07-16, 08:08
I managed to order a 39-years-old girl (a normal girl, not a professional) from www.mamba.ru to come from Kiev down to Odessa by bus. She want's to have her own hotel room. Needless to say that I am supposed to pay for both transport and hotel room and of course also for food.

On the one hand, I like the idea that she will have her own room. Why? - If she is ugly, then I don't need to be with her. I can say that I don't feel good and need some sleep. And adios. On the other hand, if she is good looking, it will be difficult to "get her" if we have dirrent rooms.

On the photos in Mamba she is still good looking without wriknles and with nice body and boobs. But in reality can be totally different, I mean she is already 39.

What would you fellow mongers advice me in such a situation.

A) provide own hotel room for the girl or take her to mine and on arrival say "sorry, hotel was sold out, so no second room possibl3".

B) take her for two nights or only for one or agree with two nights and send her back after one night if she is guly, saying "sorry, there is something with my job, I must travel back home asa".

Volpone
09-07-16, 09:10
I managed to order a 39-years-old girl (a normal girl, not a professional) from www.mamba.ru to come from Kiev down to Odessa by bus. She want's to have her own hotel room. Needless to say that I am supposed to pay for both transport and hotel room and of course also for food.

On the one hand, I like the idea that she will have her own room. Why? - If she is ugly, then I don't need to be with her. I can say that I don't feel good and need some sleep. And adios. On the other hand, if she is good looking, it will be difficult to "get her" if we have dirrent rooms.

On the photos in Mamba she is still good looking without wriknles and with nice body and boobs. But in reality can be totally different, I mean she is already 39.

A) provide own hotel room for the girl or take her to mine and on arrival say "sorry, hotel was sold out, so no second room possibl3".

B) take her for two nights or only for one or agree with two nights and send her back after one night if she is guly, saying "sorry, there is something with my job, I must travel back home asa".If you are in Odessa or if you will be in Odessa, just hunt girls in Odessa in mamba. It seems you are wasting money for nothing. Maybe that's a guy of the Ukrainian mafia behind the pics of your 39 years old girl. As long as you have not seen her in real, you never know. Furthermore skype don't count, they can just use any girl for that purpose.

Michi T
09-07-16, 09:24
If you are in Odessa or if you will be in Odessa, just hunt girls in Odessa in mamba. It seems you are wasting money for nothing. Maybe that's a guy of the Ukrainian mafia behind the pics of your 39 years old girl. As long as you have not seen her in real, you never know. Furthermore skype don't count, they can just use any girl for that purpose.I am trying hard with Mamba Odessa but no success so far. I have only one chick in Nilolaev (where I will also go) who is willing ot meet but she does not even speak one single word of English.

Volpone
09-07-16, 09:30
I am trying hard with Mamba Odessa but no success so far. I have only one chick in Nilolaev (where I will also go) who is willing ot meet but she does not even speak one single word of English.So you can try that:

http://odessa.relaxportal.biz/eng/map/

And you can go to these apartments, they are all in the center.

Jojosun
09-07-16, 10:45
I managed to order a 39-years-old girl (a normal girl, not a professional) from www.mamba.ru to come from Kiev down to Odessa

B) take her for two nights or only for one or agree with two nights and send her back after one night if she is guly, saying "sorry, there is something with my job, I must travel back home asa".Go by plan (B). For 2 Nights. An extra night cost for a room at a hotel is worth it and its not that expensive + Transport by bus.

If you read my reports back in 2009 with my Donetsk girl from Mamba, that's what I did. 7 years later she's still my wing woman and best scout for girls as she's into girls herself being BI. My best investment ever In Ukraine.

First time I met her she came down by train from Donetsk and I had already booked her another room for 2 nights but I only intended to stay one night as I had to fly out.

Young 22 years at the time, bubbly, speaks OK English, had great time with her. Left her some money as well and 2 weeks later I flew back to see her again and doing the same Plan, IE sex in one room and we sleep in separate rooms which is my Modus Operandi in my Sex Life, Civvie or mongering.

You've got to invest a bit in mongering to reap rewards.

Jojosun
09-07-16, 10:59

On the photos in Mamba she is still good looking without wriknles and with nice body and boobs. But in reality can be totally different, I mean she is already 39..Why will it be difficult for you to get her if you have separate rooms?? If you're confident with your looks and have game, treat her well, there's no problem and you also have a good night sleep as well.

"Happy couples, separate beds: The joy of sleeping apart"http://www.chicagotribune.com/lifestyles/sc-couples-sleeping-apart-family-1027-20151020-story.html.

Michi T
09-07-16, 16:38
Why will it be difficult for you to get her if you have separate rooms?? If you're confident with your looks and have game, treat her well, there's no problem and you also have a good night sleep as well.

"Happy couples, separate beds: The joy of sleeping apart"http://www.chicagotribune.com/lifestyles/sc-couples-sleeping-apart-family-1027-20151020-story.html.Good points, hehe.

First, she is already 39 years old. I actually prefer younger chicks. I never had sex or kisses with such an old chick.

Second, on the Mamba photos, she still looks great (which was confirmed by another monger). But what in reality? What if she looks old and ugly? Brrrrr.

Third, some user was thinking that could be a Mafia scam to kill me? Hmmm.

I tend to go by solution be and pay for bus ( 1'00 UAH return ticket) and hotel ( 1'000 UAH) and probably also restaurant I hope this investment will pay out.

Jojosun
09-08-16, 17:31
Good points, hehe.

First, she is already 39 years old. I actually prefer younger chicks. I never had sex or kisses with such an old chick.

Second, on the Mamba photos, she still looks great (which was confirmed by another monger). But what in reality? What if she looks old and ugly? Brrrrr.

I tend to go by solution be and pay for bus ( 1'00 UAH return ticket) and hotel ( 1'000 UAH) and probably also restaurant I hope this investment will pay out.
Good points, hehe.

I tend to go by solution be and pay for bus ( 1'00 UAH return ticket) and hotel ( 1'000 UAH) and probably also restaurant I hope this investment will pay out.1- You've never fucked, kissed a MILF 39 years old before? Now is the time as it could be the best sex you've ever had. Those EE MILFs are really horny as local men their age & over are too drunk to fuck them most of the time anyway.

2 If she looks old and ugly? That's the risk & excitement of Mongering for you and you've got to take the rough with the smooth. Although I'haven't got a clue what she looks like, I don't think she is old and ugly. Anyway she wanted separate rooms, right?

Treat her with respect and explain to her what you were looking for, if she's not to your liking. Just treat her as a newly acquired Friend wing woman who could do the hunting, scouting, negotiations for you, a contact. That's what my Present Donetsk girl does from me now she's nearly 29 years old.

Has she asked you at this stage for any money upfront?

3 . The local Mafia don't seem to be in a hurry to kill you as their 39 years old female would be Assassin is coming to you by bus, that's a 7 hour Bus Ride http://autolux.ua/en/schedule/77 Kiev-Odessa 7:30 14:35.

You go by your solution be and it will only cost you based on the above IE bus+Hotel +an extra UAH1000 = Total UAH 3000 = US $112 You hardly need a Second mortgage for that Mongering Investment and it won't be the Final Solution either.

Cheers and let us know how your negotiations with her are going.

Michi T
09-08-16, 22:57
She arrived today in Odessa, I went to pick her up at the bus station. After 20 minutes waiting on the wrong side of the bus terminal, I finally found her (I did not have time to buy a local SIM card). We then took the tram to the hotel (after 30 minutes waiting). I gave her one of my two water bottles which I bought in the afternoon.

After taking a shower back in the hotel, we went out for a walk and for dinner. Sharing a pizza two drinks didn't cost the world. Nonetheless, I was starting to think why I am doing this and what is my benefit for being a sponsor. Bus is on me, tram is on me, restaurant is on me, separate hotel room is on me.

After restaurant, on the walk back to the hotel I got horny. Was thinking about "Jojosun's" words (it's your chance to fuck a MILF. " My little friend got hard and big. So, I hold her hands on the way back. She did not protest.

Back in the hote she went to her room and I went to my room. I wanted to kiss her (tongue kiss) but she rejected. Kind of. And I had the impression that she does have the best smell in her mouth. But this can also be a wrong impression that I got.

She is not ugly at all. Still good looking for her age. But simply not my type. I like young slutty girls with big boobs. She is an older conservative nice lady. Not really my type and I guess I could not have sex with her. On the other hand, she is verx kind, so I would have bad feelings to send her back home tomorrow. I believe you have no chance than to do a full sightseeing day with her tomorrow and pay and pay and pay.

As Jojuson said, I will lose around 110+ $ and learn my lessons. And from Saturday evening on, I will be free again and talk to girls on the street. Wow, the ones today were so sexy, so hot, so pretty. I met one which came across the corner. She looked and me because she realized that I looked at her (booobs and ass). After two minutes I changed my direction and followed her "excuse me, I saw you just a few minutes ago. And I think you did something with me. I feel like soooo confused because of you. ". She was not sure if she wants to meet with me. But after some smart talks she gave me her number.

Riina
09-13-16, 15:36
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3786915/Italian-billionaire-reported-wife-former-Miss-Ukraine-missing-sues-seeing-Instagram-pictures-New-York.html

Here's a guy that did not understand Ua girls are creatures that can not be controlled.

Michi T
09-13-16, 22:14
OT: I guess Mamba is largely fake, maybe I am wrong.

1. I was. Despite investing lots of time. Not so successful with Mamba.

2. See these profiles (just one example out of many), all with the same photos - http://www.mamba.ru/mb1653778502?sp=2 / http://www.mamba.ru/mb1652600506?sp=3 / http://www.mamba.ru/mb1652321390?sp=3.

MikeTk1974
10-02-16, 19:53
Ukraine gov want to use her legal sex industry to save her declining economy. Will she be second brothel of Europe after Germany in 2002?

Many brothels will be opened under licenses. Many Russian speaking girls will come to join this sex labor market for higher earning. However, how about the quality of LU? It may be depended upon the free visa of Ukraine citizens access to Eu or not. Anyway, this will be a good new for Mongers in the West.

https://sputniknews.com/europe/20161001/1045911109/ukrainian-prostitution-initiative.html

Sorbonne
10-03-16, 09:00
Ukraine gov want to use her legal sex industry to save her declining economy. Will she be second brothel of Europe after Germany in 2002?

Many brothels will be opened under licenses. Many Russian speaking girls will come to join this sex labor market for higher earning. However, how about the quality of LU? It may be depended upon the free visa of Ukraine citizens access to Eu or not. Anyway, this will be a good new for Mongers in the West.

https://sputniknews.com/europe/20161001/1045911109/ukrainian-prostitution-initiative.htmlLet me add this:

"Ukraine Becoming Poorest Country in Europe".

https://sputniknews.com/europe/20160921/1045545519/ukraine-economic-woes-austerity.html

Jojosun
10-03-16, 09:39

https://sputniknews.com/europe/20161001/1045911109/ukrainian-prostitution-initiative.htmlA good start is to reopen Ambrazura club.

Jojosun
10-03-16, 09:49
Let me add this:

"Ukraine Becoming Poorest Country in Europe".

https://sputniknews.com/europe/20160921/1045545519/ukraine-economic-woes-austerity.htmlAccording to this http://gazettereview.com/2016/02/top-ten-poorest-countries-europe/.

Will it be poorer than Moldova??

And here http://www.listnbest.com/poorest-countries-europe/ Ukraine is not even listed there, But it still shows Moldova as the Poorest. Listing 9. Azerbaijan as a European country FFS.

Etaoin2003
10-06-16, 03:24
I know the photos in the mister-x directory are fake. What about the prices? Outside of the major cities I'm seeing 500 uah / hour. True or false?

Harry Hirsch
10-06-16, 11:51
Be fair to girls, 1 hour for 500 give them 1000 an they will be happy.

Etaoin2003
10-07-16, 01:37
Be fair to girls, 1 hour for 500 give them 1000 an they will be happy.I would. Just wondering if anything on that site is real, though.

The other directory I know about is relaxportal dot biz. Prices there are are more likely to be 1000 but with a lot of "agreed. ".

Lelapinnoir
10-07-16, 08:57
I would. Just wondering if anything on that site is real, though.

The other directory I know about is relaxportal dot biz. Prices there are are more likely to be 1000 but with a lot of "agreed. ".I used relax protal in Kiev. It is agency. Try them, I had 7 looking girl for 1000 UAH plus 100 for taxi.

Misterxxx
10-09-16, 19:49
I know the photos in the mister-x directory are fake. What about the prices? Outside of the major cities I'm seeing 500 uah / hour. True or false?It can be true. But expect that not a lot of really nice looking girls will work for this money and that they want a lot of money for every extra service + taxi money. Sometimes they will tell you it's the 1/2 hour price. The service that they offer in the profiles is also a lie and normally not everything that they offer is included in the standard price. Relaxportal is no agency. It's a directory with a lot of different agencies. So: If you call it will be a surprise. Good or bad. Both is possible, too.

Jojosun
12-03-16, 15:04
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/meet-lady-killers-elite-squad-9373835

Meet the lady killers:

DudeNextDoor
12-03-16, 22:51
Mister-x, relax and a few others are all directories.

Many ads belong to agencies. Agencies will send you ANY girl. You need to mention the girls name a few times and confirm her looks over the phone to make sure you get a decent girl. You should state you would send the girl back otherwise. Feel free to send her back if she is not your type.

You are better of going to agencys flat and pick your girl from a line up. That saves you time and Money!

Some agencies are in shady neighnoorhoods so beware of your surroundings and better to go with a buddy.

No need to jack up the prices guys! If she ask 800 an hour then that's her rate! I picked up a girl from an agencies flat in Odessa for 800 an hour. She was a beautiful 19 yo and a newbie. I paid an hour to the agency. Then I called in at the end of the hour and extend our date for another hour. And I did her in the ass for extra Money. Just use your Money wisely. Your Money goes a long way compare to back home. Just enjoy it.

It can be true. But expect that not a lot of really nice looking girls will work for this money and that they want a lot of money for every extra service + taxi money. Sometimes they will tell you it's the 1/2 hour price. The service that they offer in the profiles is also a lie and normally not everything that they offer is included in the standard price. Relaxportal is no agency. It's a directory with a lot of different agencies. So: If you call it will be a surprise. Good or bad. Both is possible, too.

AColonizer
01-08-17, 17:25
More than 20 years of Ukrainian governments, that rule against their own Ukrainian people, can't be deleted by one law! With or without that law, Ukrainian women remain the same stupid women who looks for money instead of a (honest and young and nice) Western husband.

Therefore, who minds about that law? I am sure it will be horrible for Western mongers in Ukraine! I have already said dozens times, for ten years, how Western (ostentatious) mongers have inflated prices and have decreased quality. In fact, the best women work in the richest Muslim nations, now!

About sex market in Germany, when I see (old, fat, ugly) women who works there and their (Western Euro) prices, I prefer to keep my money in bank. A good porn movie solves a lot of troubles in exchange of nothing.

https://sputniknews.com/europe/20161001/1045911109/ukrainian-prostitution-initiative.html

ErnestCulpX
03-20-17, 13:17
I don't know up to what extent can sexual tourism benefit a country. It is true that sex sells a lot and knowing girls there to meet and have a good time with is an asset for a sector such a tourism.

It all depends on the sector's interest and a regular customer and constant traveler, knowing girls is very interesting.

Riina
07-19-17, 14:56
http://neweasterneurope.eu/articles-and-commentary/2414-why-the-reforms-in-ukraine-are-so-slow

This was a good read. If you understand the country, you can understand the girl.

TexasMorrell
08-27-17, 22:27
This is directed at the seasoned mongers. Does it really matter what country you visit? I have been to most and I truly could not tell the difference in price or quality from one country to the next. Be honest and give your opinion and cite as much evidence to support your opinion as you can.

Gentleman Travel
10-05-17, 04:23
This is directed at the seasoned mongers. Does it really matter what country you visit? I have been to most and I truly could not tell the difference in price or quality from one country to the next. Be honest and give your opinion and cite as much evidence to support your opinion as you can.There is a big difference between straight P4 P and semi-pro or amateur options.

In some-pro countries P4 P is easy to get and inexpensive, in others it is costly and dangerously illegal. So if you are in Texas, it might be worth your while to go to Mexico for hassle-free mongering. In others, the girls are cheap and plentiful, but may involve a lot of foreign girls who prefer to pedal their asses abroad, rather then risk their reputations (or bad economics) of wh at ring at home. So in an FKK in Germany you might not find many German girls, but lots of EE countries.

In some countries, mongering for "normal" (I. E. Non-pro) girls is possible regardless of your age and attractiveness (think Ukraine, some South American cities), and in others it is impossible to dream of young non-pro unless you have everything (looks, money, style) going for you.

But unless you live in a sex prison, and I think the US qualifies for that label, it is probably cheaper and easier to just fuck girls in you own city, if you do "full cost accounting" on an international trip.

In my mid-sized North American city, sexy college girls can be bought for $200 US for an hour (if you are going straight Pro) or a few hours (if you adopt a mistress). While you might find better girls at half the price in Mexico or Eastern Europe, when you add on the trip cost (say $2000) you realize you can get a lot of sex for those up-front costs. So if you are looking at a pro ad, but find the $300 cost imposing, think about taking $100 from some travel fund you are saving for your next trip and "investing" it on a cheap pro in your home town.

In truth, the most cost-effective sex in my city is to go to an Asian massage parlor or use Backpage escort ads. If you find the right independent you might even get a GFE.

But it would be almost impossible for me to fuck a young, pretty woman here without paying for it, in some fashion.

But in some EE or SA markets I might be able to date sexy women without up-front financial incentives. Not that they are not interested in money, but they also looking for a real boyfriend, which opens all sorts of possibilities for an enterprising monger.

The world is a complicated place and you have to find your place in it!

GT.

Beach Bummin
10-08-17, 18:11
Hi,

Long time visitor, but not a frequent poster.

I'and in Kiev for the next 12 months on business.

Are Viagra or Cialis legal in the pharmacies available OTC here in Kiev?

Anybody in the know have any clue how I can go about obtaining some?

Glums
10-09-17, 12:01
Hi,

Anybody in the know have any clue how I can go about obtaining some?How can I contact you.

Beach Bummin
10-09-17, 20:54
How can I contact you.Is there a reason why you cannot add a relevant response here?

Studshark
10-09-17, 23:01
Hi,

Anybody in the know have any clue how I can go about obtaining some?Cialis is freely available in Kiev pharmacies. I've purchased it on multiple occasions without prescription and it worked just like here in the US. I also saw Viagra, but personally prefer Cialis so cannot comment on the later's quality.

JohnnyBravo2
04-19-18, 03:15
What's the best site to find them? Also, is Ukraine the cheapest European country to monger or is there another one?

Peno Cz
05-12-19, 18:41
Is there any good website with independent girls? All I can find are websites of escort agencies, with photoshoped photos etc. Or what is the best place to search girls in Ukraine?

AntonySun1996
05-12-19, 20:44
Is there any good website with independent girls? All I can find are websites of escort agencies, with photoshoped photos etc. Or what is the best place to search girls in Ukraine?1. Collect numbers on the so-called independent websites.

2. You will notice that some numbers will appear many times. Those are agencies.

3. Write them on Viber, get their address of the apartments.

4. Visit the apartments and there would usually be lineups of several girls. Please remember that most girls are of mediocre looks (5-7), but gems do exist. All you have to do is to have patience to wade through the 5's and 6's to finally find a really hot girl.

5. Once you have finally met a girl you like, you might want to get the girl's contact for future P2P meetings.

Kiev is full of scam and almost all known escort sites and dating apps have a lot of fake or photoshopped profiles. KEC / GIA might be a choice if you are a newbie or just in Kiev for a short time, but still, the photos are photoshopped, girls mediocre, and overpriced.

Have fun.

Peno Cz
05-13-19, 00:01
1. Collect numbers on the so-called independent websites.

2. You will notice that some numbers will appear many times. Those are agencies.

4. Visit the apartments and there would usually be lineups of several girls. Please remember that most girls are of mediocre looks (5-7), but gems do exist. All you have to do is to have patience to wade through the 5's and 6's to finally find a really hot girl.

5. Once you have finally met a girl you like, you might want to get the girl's contact for future P2P meetings.

Kiev is full of scam and almost all known escort sites and dating apps have a lot of fake or photoshopped profiles. KEC / GIA might be a choice if you are a newbie or just in Kiev for a short time, but still, the photos are photoshopped, girls mediocre, and overpriced.

Have fun.Thanks. Unfortunately, I'll be in Ukraine (Lviv, to be exact) only for a couple of days, and a research like this takes quite a bit of time.

DramaFree11
05-13-19, 02:56
1. Collect numbers on the so-called independent websites.

Have fun.Nice report, Anthony.

Kozerog
05-21-19, 14:29
I had to stay away from this forum for several months because it reminded me too much of what I was missing by being away from Kyiv. To pass the time, I hung out on various other forums dedicated to wife hunting in the Former Soviet Union. Plenty of tales I could tell about idiots with more money than brains. For example, one man in his 50's, very wealthy apparently, took like 10 trips to Ukraine over a year, spent somewhere in the range of $30 K on a combination of travel, accommodations, restaurants, gifts, trip to Paris where he and girl slept in separate hotel rooms. At the end of all this, man was dumped rudely, never haven gotten more than a kiss on the cheek the whole time. Some interesting Youtube videos about this subculture:

Guy spends thousands of dollars trying to find a wife way out of his league overseas: https://youtu.be/uSmrEm6yQbI.

Investigating Russian Women Dating Foreign Men in Ukraine (watch for the women literally fighting over an old man at 25:46): https://youtu.be/XLb7DPxl7ME.

Keith & Katia. Another Dream Connections Romance Tour Story (I was called a jealous hater for suggesting this marriage is a scam in progress): https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DFWT-5UlOLQ.

I didn't just hang out on those forums to laugh at guys for being simps, though that's what they accused me of doing: boosting my fragile self-esteem by tearing down other people, or some such psycho-babble explanation of my motives. In fact, I was trying to be helpful. Lots of lonely and sex-starved older men in the USA, Australia, etc, and lots of lonely and sex-starved older women in Ukraine. But trying to bring these women out of Ukraine is a mistake, I argued. Men are supposed to be the adventurous sex. We should be moving to Ukraine, and ideally learning the language. And then we men need to understand how to capitalize on our primary asset, which is money, without being scammed. And the best way to do that, in my opinion, is to treat the relationship as sponsorship arrangement from the start, meaning essentially no spending on the woman until after initial sex, other than maybe a coffee or two, and then lots of spending after each sex act, or even cash transfers. "You sound like a sex tourist, which is not the kind of person we want in this forum" was more of less the response. Oh well, so that's why I'm venting here.

Riina
05-21-19, 15:00
But trying to bring these women out of Ukraine is a mistake, I argued. Keep them in the country and never disclose your wealth. Assuming you're a grown up man, tell them you have a pension. They only need to know you are a man that can provide security.

Riina
05-21-19, 15:11
I had to stay away from this forum for several months because it reminded me too much of what I was missing by being away from Kyiv. To pass the time, I hung out on various other forums dedicated to wife hunting in the Former Soviet Union. Plenty of tales I could tell about idiots with more money than brains. For example, one man in his 50's, very wealthy apparently, took like 10 trips to Ukraine over a year, spent somewhere in the range of $30 K on a combination of travel, accommodations, restaurants, gifts, trip to Paris where he and girl slept in separate hotel rooms. At the end of all this, man was dumped rudely, never haven gotten more than a kiss on the cheek the whole time. Some interesting Youtube videos about this subculture.Most of these other forums and youtubers promoting Ukraine are con men. Period.

If you want to move to Ukraine to find companionship, start with the hookers. Learn the difference between a girl that wants you financially and one that actually likes you.

Tixalyche
10-31-19, 17:34
Hi everyone,

I hope I am posting in the right section.

I know Buddha bar, which previously had the reputation of being the lair of high end pros, was closed for renovation and just reopened.

Has anyone been there since the reopening? Any advise?

I will be in Kiev next week.

Thanks in advance.

SanGaetano
01-22-20, 13:25
There is a TV show, some call it "documentary", come on.

It's about guys who wish to marry girls from other countries. I usually don't watch it, but I saw an ad about one episode involving an American guy and a Ukrainian girl. So, I thought to myself, let's watch it. I don't know if it's allowed to post the name of the TV show here, but if you google the names of the people you will find the show online.

The guy is called Cesar, the girl is called Maria. They met on a dating site. No, she is not a black guy sitting in an internet café in Lagos, no she is real, well maybe "too real" if you know what I mean.

I saw 4 or 5 episodes of this show. He is a low middle-class guy but managed to spend 40 k US $ on her in a time frame (if I remember well of 5 years). He didn't have this money, so he borrowed money from his best friends and even from his boss. BTW everybody who gave him the cash said "She is a catfish bro". How many times did they meet in these 5 years? Well let me count, ZERO. Only chatting over skype. They showed some of the chats:

-Hello my love.

-What do you want?

-I am now sending you a ticket to the USA.

-Nooo, send me the money, I will buy the ticket. Bye.

Not exactly like this, but quite similar.

I wouldn't be impressed if he is still sending her money as we speak.

The other guy, I forgot his name is from a farm somewhere in in the US and his "future wife" is called Natalie. Well, on the beginning I thought this couple would have some kind of chances, but boy after some episodes, I was obliged to change my mind. She wanted to become pregnant right away, among other reasons (he wanted to marry first). Plus, she a child of a former communist country is extremely religious. He, a child of the "In God we Trust" country is (as I understood) atheist.

-The baby will be baptized.

-Noo, let's wait until he himself decide about it.

-I don't agree with you.

And so on.

A good show for those who still believe in love via internet dating. I don't, but it's just my humble opinion.

Riina
01-22-20, 19:20
It's just a show for entertainment. Most level headed guys will come to understand the reality of Ukraine.

Looking for a girl is like looking for profits. Always stupid people to be found.

MyDesk
04-02-20, 16:09
Hi everyone,

I hope I am posting in the right section.

I know Buddha bar, which previously had the reputation of being the lair of high end pros, was closed for renovation and just reopened.

Has anyone been there since the reopening? Any advise?

Thanks in advance.Hello mate,

As far as I know there was no confirmation from there about the exact date of reopening. The renovation was a bit lengthy as told by my friends, but can't confirm though. Have you been there previously and what has been your experience if so?

Guntherus
04-03-20, 09:17

Thanks in advance.Will you be allowed? I thought this was strongly restricted. From which country?

YummyPL
04-03-20, 13:56
Will you be allowed? I thought this was strongly restricted. From which country?The post is from 6 months ago. .

SanGaetano
04-30-20, 09:40
To my review about this docusoap I have a small update: remember that black guy who was psychologically manipulated by the scheme girl named "Natalia"? I gave him the title "most nave guy in this show". Which is ironic, because the world masters of romance scam are the Africans themselves, more precisely the Nigerians. No racism, just fact. A perfect coon team would be a Ukrainian and Nigerian combined, the dream team of romance scam, such a team would manage to sell the cure for covid and everybody would blindly believe it.

But, when I just thought things couldn't get worse. Well, it got worse. Now my number one poterpevshiy is a gentleman from Las Vegas (gorod grekhov is a not bad place for fun BTW, Idk why this guy has to cross the bolshaya voda to find satisfaction) called "Larry". And he is not only white, but has more cash than the previous geroi. And more ignorance, by far. Other than our first geroi, this new one "never talked to his 'girlfriend' Lana by phone or skype" in these years. And he has been 'dating her' for years. Which means "pay for chat" and "pay to tranlstae the chat" LOL. Also in that 'very serious site' site beginning with a and ending with g. I wonder how such scammers manage to keep up and running for so many years, maybe they are tolerated by the local police, Idk. Back to our new geroi: he spent more than the Black guy spent on Natalya, by far. All he got was some photos and chats. That's all to blind his brain with, well, 'love'.

After failing to bring her to the US, he decided to visit her in her country. By some 'unexpected reason' she couldn't meet him at the airport in Kiev. They agreed to meet the next day at the train station where she would arrive by eletrichka (remember that all this agreements were made by text messages only, no voice no video). So he rented a car went to the station. She didn't show up. Of course not. Now this genius has a brilliant idea: he will visit her in her village 'to see for himself what is going on'. How he got her 'address'? Simple, some years ago he booked a Cruise Ship trip for them, and for the registration they needed her home address. Hmm, maybe he will end up as a Darwin Award nominee.

Such guys are bad for the image of the Western man in Ukraine and Russia.

It's about guys who wish to marry girls from other countries. I usually don't watch it, but I saw an ad about one episode involving an American guy and a Ukrainian girl. So, I thought to myself, let's watch it. I don't know if it's allowed to post the name of the TV show here, but if you google the names of the people you will find the show online.

The guy is called Cesar, the girl is called Maria. They met on a dating site. No, she is not a black guy sitting in an internet caf in Lagos, no she is real, well maybe "too real" if you know what I mean.

I saw 4 or 5 episodes of this show. He is a low middle-class guy but managed to spend 40 k US $ on her in a time frame (if I remember well of 5 years). He didn't have this money, so he borrowed money from his best friends and even from his boss. BTW everybody who gave him the cash said "She is a catfish bro". How many times did they meet in these 5 years? Well let me count, ZERO. Only chatting over skype. They showed some of the chats:.

SanGaetano
04-30-20, 09:41
Oh BTW, remember that expensive Cruise Ship trip he bought for him and Lana? Yep, she didn't show up for the bording.

SanGaetano
05-01-20, 09:19
To my post from yesterday I want to make two corrections and one update:

So, I wrote "coon team", ha ha. Sorry for my bad English, I wanted to say "con team". I hope I did not offend anybody.

Also, in the heat of the moment I wrote the guy's name wrongly. He is not Larry, he is "David". I confused him with another victim of romance from another video. Whatever.

The rest of the post is fine.

OK, now the small update. As it turned out, the Ukrainian girl named "Lana" does not exist. What a surprise, I am shocked!

It was not even a fake person using her photos and personifying her, no, it was bot. The chat bot sent him automated replies (which in his naive mind were legit and typed by a human). Pure AI, including the fake "thinking pauses" and "person is typing signs". And he not only paid for the chatting, but he also paid for the translations of the chat. Throughout the years he spent more than 100 k on this 'hot' bot.

To my review about this docusoap I have a small update: remember that black guy who was psychologically manipulated by the scheme girl named "Natalia"? I gave him the title "most nave guy in this show". Which is ironic, because the world masters of romance scam are the Africans themselves, more precisely the Nigerians. No racism, just fact. A perfect coon team would be a Ukrainian and Nigerian combined, the dream team of romance scam, such a team would manage to sell the cure for covid and everybody would blindly believe it.

DramaFree11
05-05-20, 03:33
To my post from yesterday I want to make two corrections and one update:

So, I wrote "coon team", ha ha. Sorry for my bad English, I wanted to say "con team". I hope I did not offend anybody.

Also, in the heat of the moment I wrote the guy's name wrongly. He is not Larry, he is "David". I confused him with another victim of romance from another video. Whatever.

The rest of the post is fine.

OK, now the small update. As it turned out, the Ukrainian girl named "Lana" does not exist. What a surprise, I am shocked!

It was not even a fake person using her photos and personifying her, no, it was bot. The chat bot sent him automated replies (which in his naive mind were legit and typed by a human). Pure AI, including the fake "thinking pauses" and "person is typing signs". And he not only paid for the chatting, but he also paid for the translations of the chat. Throughout the years he spent more than 100 k on this 'hot' bot.This happens all the tine in Ukraine, not a surprise at all.

SanGaetano
05-08-20, 12:47
I agree with Drama. I was just being sarcastic when I wrote "I'm shocked". In fact I know some similar but less pricey cases from my circle of coworkers / friends. I just don't understand what goes on in the head of such guys. How can they fall again and again to such catfishes. To be fair with Ukraine, Russia has also its share of tricksters, and with this pandemic economic outlook, I think they will grow in numbers if people start to lose their jobs. Remember: This is not Sweden or Germany where you can get fat easy help from state when you are jobless.

But some guys, IMO, have a fetish for spending cash on girls for nothing, nichevo. Not expecting sex or relationship. Maybe some of them are the so called financial subs (from fetish 'financial servitude') I know a guy who once a week pays to sit with a girl in a padushka (a hour motel chain in Moscow, specializing in renting rooms for fuck) just to talk and observe her doing her stuff, texting with other people / smoking. No touching, no kissing.

Some Instagram girls also have got their 'sugar passive income' for doing nothing, just for existing and, well, OK posting some photos from time to time. The millennial understood very fast how to the billion dollar 'donation business' work, inside out. A pity for fonds of the real deal like myself. But I guess they will keep digging, and milking their platonic victims until they hit the wall and none will finance their new I-phones and new Louboutins anymore.

SanGaetano
05-19-20, 17:32
The navet sage continues. Update.

I thought the brutal ignorance of this two gentlemen was enough exposed in tv screens around the world, to portrait the Western man as a easy 'target' for the blatant aferism. But no, the producers of this specific tv show decided to go beyond, in a almost sadistic approach (yes, from the beginning they could warn these guys that all of this shit is a cheap scam or intervene somehow. On the other hand I understand that their ignorance is stuborn), I think the public humiliation is generating quotes / cash for the channel, so why to stop the season. Because I think these guys are already running for the second season, something that even some 'funny' couples don't manage to achieve.

And these guys are not couples, they are single lonely guys, there is nothing there about fiance or bride. While other couples are talking about the name for their soon to be born babies in this very TV show. These two burn out geniuses are talking about 'how can I send her more cash'.

As you know from my last post, David went to the town of Lana (the true love of his life, a girl she never ever met or talked to), just to find out that she does not live in the place that he thought she would live. At least the aferistas didn't kill him.

So back to Kiev and back to Las Vegas. But the saga does not end here. Back home, he hired a Ukrainian interpreter to mediate his phone talk with a PI. The local PI in Ukraine will try to discover where does this Lana lives. The interpreter looked at him with that pity 'comeonmangiveupthissearchandstopmakeaclownofyourself'-Look and said "I am sorry my friend" as she is sorry that he felt for a scam from her country. Instead of listening to her, he continues the search, which now is almost in the field of stalking.

The other gentleman, who is black, is not better than David (but spent less money because he had less money). After she humiliated him in a video message saying that she likes 'blond guys' (which she proved by example by fucking another guy from the show, the blond Jesse from Holland, who by the way IMO never ever invested a Eurocent in her, but who knows what happens behind the cameras. BTW this Jesse is one of the few based guys on this show, he is using the show to promote himself and his business, and this is the way how it should be). Back to black: So he continued his pursuit and saved his last pennies to pay a flight. Yes, a flight to Kiev. After arriving there he texted her 'I am here'. She replied 'wtf are you doing here? But agreed to meet him in his hotel lobby just to say him face to face that she is not interested in him. She is also not that bright to meet him because desperate souls can snap. And he is a tall guy, while she is petite. Thirsty simps can be violent, throughout my life I saw some 'incels' who really wanted to 'pay back' all the rejections they had. They can be dangerous. I am glad that he kept calm and accept one last emotional punch in the face. So he fled back to the US with empty hands and no bang, hell not even touching her.

On the very beginning I was amused by watching this show, then it was even funny to see how some men can be so stupid (less competitors for us smart or even 'average intelligent' mongers), but after a while it was not that funny anymore and I started to feel a bit of pity for their suffering. But after the last episodes and seeing them arrogantly rejecting any kind of constructive advice, I just have contempt for both of them. To each his own. So, do I care for their faith? No. Are they bad for Western mongerism in Ukraine? Yes.

Would I hit that pussy, well yes, but if she is overflowed with 'cash for nothing' why would she bother to bang with us?

But like on poster wrote here on this page, this happens everyday in Ukraine.

Hargow20
04-10-21, 18:19
I believe there is a very strong chance that Russia will invade Ukraine. Russian officials are now citing reasons why a invasion would be justified. So it is a good idea to avoid Ukraine & Kiev until things settle down.