PDA

View Full Version : Birmingham

Admin
05-16-02, 06:04
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

danno
05-18-02, 12:33
Any freelancers in Birmingham, preferably near Chinatown ?
Plan to have a meal there this evening.
Ring me on 07 931 991 880 if you want to meet there or even return to Coventry or london with me.

Transporter
07-03-03, 07:52
I was there in February, and that is not the place to take part in our hobby.

The only place you will find SW's are in front of the University, and along the side streets there.

But if you are drunk, maybe possibly they would rate at about 1-2's. It is really bad pickings there.

Your best bet would be the spa's.

There are 3 different rates there.
30, 45, and 60 (pounds)

30 is massage and release (oral)
45 is massage, half and half w/1 position only 60 is massage, half and half and you call the shots

Just go in there, and they parade the girls around. The line up consist of them all walking past you and saying there name.
You need to remember the name of the one you want. Let the girl at the front desk know your choice, then its off upstairs.

The incall girls were 100 pounds an hour. No break on multiple hours.

Organicgrowth
08-25-03, 00:00
I used to visit Birmingham quite regularly a few years ago, and the action was OK. This last Saturday I had to make a special trip and believe me the scene has changed. The Balsall heath area is as dead as a door nail for SW’s. The Many massage parlours on Bristol Road are gone (or is it me? I could not find them…).

All in all it would have been a useless evening if I hadn’t gone by the old fire station / back of the Aston university area. Found a SW, rated 4 (would have been a 2 if I hadn’t been so irritated about not being able to score earlier…). BBBJ with CIM, followed by joint shower and multi-position straight for £60 in my room at the Novotel. Name = Stephanie, said she was 23, looked 18. Blond (real), nice face, and breasts but a lot of post-partum stretch marks… Final score: I’d give a 4 for nice attitude and profession BBBJ.

Regards,

Havanaman

Too Hott
11-06-03, 23:42
I just got back from visiting Birmningham (from US) and although I did not have time to monger or look I didn't see much going on. Did see lots of young girls late at night at bars on Broad St.

What about places like Cuddles on W. Hagley St? One guy told me you could get BJ for 20 pounds. Is this right and what about FS?

I would like to go back when not on business and play but I would like to know more about scene when I do.

Thanks,

TH

TheKnight
11-07-03, 12:36
Birmingham is not the best scene, plenty of massage parlours, and a few freelancers. They commonly advertise in local papers and classified ad magazines like Yellow and Trader.

Better is to travel if you can. Fairly near two places are worthy of note. East Midlands - Leicester, and especially Nottingham have a lot of girls and parlours, and Manchester (about 120 km) has the best selection of parlours at the best prices. I don't want to promote other sites and break the rules, but using a search engine should get you to some good UK sites. Happy hunting.

Optimist
12-23-03, 15:30
As a fan of German FKKs etc I don’t often try England where I have found the service to be poor and overpriced. But things are changing rapidly so I thought I’d try the privateclub (www.theprivateclub.co.uk) in Birmingham which advertises as a swinger club and hosts lots of events.

I chose Friday 19.12. A gangbang/bukkake with Juicy Jo who was doing some shots for her website.

First the Club. With a sauna, swimming pool it was a surprise for England. I respect the effort being put into this – despite the very uncertain legal situation in the UK. Membership for a year is £25. However I found it all a little bit sad. (I know I am unreasonable in comparing it to German FKKs or swingerclubs). The staff were friendly and the price was good – so good luck to them

Second the event. The event cost £30 scheduled for 12.00 to 16.00. The event doesn’t reflect on the club as it was merely hosting it. Juicy Jo started an hour late. She was pleasant enough and cheerful but in an FKK would only have rated (my view)in the bottom 25% for looks. She spent 20 minutes on a mattress taking cum on her face from some 12 men and fucking a few of them and then went off to shower and rest for another half hour or more. I decided to leave as I didn’t see much point hanging around for hours for short sessions. The price was very good.

Just in case a different view is needed, I quote a review of the event from Juicy Jo’s Yahoo group

Still havent come down to Earth yet! GUYS....JO IS AMAZING! From the minute
she lay down all she wanted was cum allover her face...and 3 hours
later she had had plenty from 20 guys! Having attended 3 other
parties that promised this but didnt deliver,I could not believe I
had found a genuinely cum loving woman at last.Shes a real good
looker too. This was the best Christmas present ever! I am a convert
and will be back...a bit more chilled as I know what to expect next
time.

So maybe the UK is worth keeping an eye on, but for my money I’ve still not foind anything of the right quality and value mix.

Raptor
01-01-04, 18:55
Hi guys,

I will be in Birmingham in late April for a week. First time to the area. From what I read in the posts below, it does not seem to be one of the hot spots in the UK. Appreciate any recommendations for hot action in the area (clubs/massage parlors/privat houses, etc). Prefer ebony and asian girls.

Thanx

The Traveller
04-15-04, 00:17
I can only echo others thoughts on here.

Birmingham is now poor for the punting scene.

The Private Club mentioned below is a good safe venue and probably the best VFM in Birmingham.

The few SW are now generally drug abusers and there are too many rip off merchants to risk your hard earned. I don't bother anymore, it's not what it was 5 years ago.

If you like Asian girls Raptor, then I can recommend Ameera from FunPalace. One of the best Parlour girls I have been with.

http://www.funplace.freeuk.com/ameera.htm

Never Tell
06-30-04, 04:53
Anything new happening here? Can anybody recommend a spa? What are the current prices here?

Sorry for all the questions but there are not very many posts to read in this forum.

BunnyHopper
07-19-04, 22:36
I confirm the recommendation below, one of the best places in Birmingham.

They have a new web-site now:

http://www.funplace1.com/index2.html

I like Kim, never tried Ameera. I have tried about four girls there, my favourite has left and no longer works there :-(((
(but Kim is good too).

Any Hole
11-27-04, 23:20
The trouble with Birmingham is that it use to have a very lively red light area in Balsall Heath in Birmingham sometimes 200 girls on the streets, but after a major clamdown the only action now is in massage parlours and privates.

On a regular basis i go to kittys, here you can have a choice of 5 east european girls between the ages of 18-25 for £35.00. The girls change every day. For £35.00 you get sex any position you like, massage, covered oral.

If you become a member there it costs £30.00, you then get £10.00 off each visit.

As for the rest of the parlours forget it they are just money making machines.

I would suggest you look up ********* you can find ratings for all the parlours and girls. Also try getting the why magazine, the Birmingham Evening Mail, the Sport newspaer and try and find a independant they will offer the service you are looking for.

If you want to try further afield go up the M6 to Stoke on Trent, buy a sentinel newspaper and ring round the parlours. Here you will find fresh young
ladies who will offer you owo, anal,french kissing, spanking,for all in prices of £60.00. Abigails is one of my favourites Lucinda offers all these services you can see her pics on www.abbyladies.com, also i go to the regency, and amies.

Leicester is another good area, there is a lot of Korean/ jap girls working.
Nottingham is terrible.

Wukong
08-30-05, 12:26
It is unfortunate to note that the postings within the Birmingham thread is rather non-existence despite it is the second largest city in the UK perhaps not the second largest "social" happening compare with Manchester or Liverpool and it is also rather disheartening to note that the latest posting made was posted last year! as we are coming to the end of year 2005! unbelievable.

Anyway, I obtained the necessary contact from a national newspaper advertising the "social" services available and with a little bit of luck, noticed a contact number at the Birmingham area with the title of "Oriental Girl", called the contact number advertised and made the necessary arrangement with the details of the location was provided by the person as I was required to be at a particular train station before further exact information to be given (as such practice is to discourage non-genuine customer, presumably).

Then, I arrived at the train station and again contacted the number, this time I was given the name of the road and the house number, after 10 mins of searching, finally found the right place and I was greeted by a Thai looking girl and defintely not a "Oriental" a.k.a. Chinese girl. Anyway proceeded to upstair and that's where the action started.

She was in a night dress with her boobs and pussy clearly visible, she has a long hair and seductive voice begin to molest her with my hands all over her boobs and fingering her pussy then...the bombshell dropped! She asked for payment to be made first before the real action begins. What a bloody turnoff but leave with no alternative, paid her the agreed damage (it is very pricey) we started to french kissing with a passion as she kept saying whether I want to eat her alive with my aggressive style of kissing hahaha she then undressed me and gave me a sensous BBBJ (with additional payment without the cap. Damn those asian girls knows how to milk you dry during such a delicate circumstances), requested a 69 position (guess what. Yup you are right another price for such a service. Could help but to feel being rip-off big time) did the 69, she almost cum during the expedition but it was incredibly nice with her juicy pussy as the time almost up, she put a cap on me and rode me like a cowgirl and it bursted will total gratification and satisfaction. We spent a little longer on the bed with a chat. I cleaned up and dressed up and she see me off at the door and asked me to come again but with the damage of £90.00 for such pleasure, I have to think twice with my two "heads" as I believe there is other less expensive alternative in the city centre. Any information is greatly appreciated notwithstanding I believe there is no active existence in the Birmingham area for such a excurions. Hopefully, I will be proved wrong.

Cheers!

Wukong
12-21-05, 17:20
I am disheartened to note that since my previous post after a significant lapsed of time, there's no new post from the any members of this great Bullring city, probably there're sufficient sexual exploits available around without the necessity to resort on monetary based sexual gratifications. I truly believe that the most obvious reason indicating no form or existence of life in this thread are due to the lack of participations and contributions from members originates from the City of the Blues...

Bbois77
12-21-05, 19:25
This city doesn't even register on the mongering map never mind any other map, its souless, pointless, sexless and these are its good points!!

If you need to punt drive 1 1/2 hrs northto the GMWT ( Greater manchester Whoring Triangle) were you will find up to 80 parlours...yes, you read correctly, 80, twenty of which are of a very high standard plus offer value for money.

Sure, why not scrub Birmingham off the ISG, no will will miss it!

Grandpianist
01-18-06, 22:56
In Devotions, situated just off St Chad's Circus close to the city centre, Birmingham possesses what must be the cheapest parlour in the UK where a single service cost £28 - a two girl twice that. This is no fast turnover sort of establishment but somewhere where you can get 30 minutes for your money. The ladies are acceptable in appearance consisting of locals and orientals - some very attractive even. My main regret when I visited is going for a duo when I should have had a threesome or even a foursome.

Elsewhere, my incall experiences have been poor for a city of this size. The outcall market is also uneventful with the top providers charging for a minimum of 2 hours. My advice is to travel northwards to Manchester for the best action.

Hassanhassan
04-27-06, 02:05
I've been to these four establishments over the last few years, some a lot better than others, some really poor.

Cuddles in bearwood - it got raided a year ago by police - i went there a few months before it shut down. Mostly east european girls. Looks wise 8/10 to 10/10. Yes 10/10. I picked a girl from russia who looked like anna kournikova. Terrible service, rushed, hardly a massage, clockwatcher who wanted me out before i walked in. Even asked me for some pound coins tip so she could play on the fruit machine downstairs. Glad it was closed down. Good looks count for nothing if the service is bad. Place was closed down after raid.

Ambassadors - went a year ago. 50 pound. Blow job and sex.Bottle of bud complimentary that was nice. Real clockwatchers, production line service. Cracking looking girl, looked like michael corleone's wife "appalonia" in the godfather part one. Nice tits. Tried to make me cum quickly by pressing her finger into my balls. Had a massage. Poor service. The place is on bristol road in the city centre opposite the etap hotel. Untidy inside. About six girls working inside after midnight. I had the one really good looking girl the other five were ugly munters so at least i got the good looking one.

First class -selly oak - 65 quid. blow job and sex. Has 10 girls working there in night time , more choice than manyana but production line service again. 60% of the girls are munters but 40% are average to good looking. Good thing is that you get a choice between girls of different nationalities. I always pick asian or caribbean girls as variety is the spice of life. I like black girls with great tits like pam grier. Black girls rule, but asian girls have stunning looks that can blow your mind. I've been there man, i know.Amazing bodies.

Anyway i digress, the service there varies. i've been there quite a lot and the occasionally you get really good service that lasts a long time but most of the time they try and make you cum very quickly so you don't get your monies worth, they want you out so they can get the money off the next customer waiting in the lobby.It's like going to the cashpoint, the conversation is business like and it's not at all like a girlfriend experience.

Manyana - selly oak - oak tree lane off bristol road(near sainsburys) 65 quid blow job and sex. Went last week and been many times.Usually four girls working at a time. Quality not quantity. Best place in birmingham.

Ask for claudia(she's early 20s) and ask for jacuzzi with her. Best service ever. She will give you a massage for 45 minutes, bathe you all over, great conversation. Stunning looks, looks like a swedish model, she'll blow your mind. Relaxed atmosphere, setting. She'll fix you a drink before you start. Nice friendly place, no drunks unlike city centre. Good long lasting sex, no clock watching. Like a girlfriend experience. If she isn't there ask for gemma as she has the body and face of a page three model and is in her early twenties but you won't get the same kind of jacuzzi treatment. Worth every penny. Other than that ask for rachel, who is in mid thirties but gives excellent service and is average looking. Try and stick with these three as the others might not give you such good service. Avoid the indian girl there as she is new and gave me poor service.

Captain America
05-10-06, 21:41
Got teh details from grandpianist and made a trip to investigate. Worth the money but a little to mercenary for me. I picked a cute thai (Jasmine) that was nice enough, but she was the only good looking one there. Decent enoughs ervice with CBJ and FS. Did not go back even though I was here for another week.

Captain America
05-14-06, 21:39
One thing that may be of use was that I was quoyed 27 punds for "basic" service and 40 for service with extras such as hugging, kissing etc. Told her I would give her 30 for all and she accepted rather readily, settling for a promise to tip the extra 10 if it was good. Paid the mama-san first, then she definitely worked for it and seemed genuinely surprised when I handed her the last 10 pound bill, saying most men don't tip. There is some negotion room it appears.

Hassanhassan
05-23-06, 17:24
One thing that may be of use was that I was quoyed 27 punds for "basic" service and 40 for service with extras such as hugging, kissing etc. Told her I would give her 30 for all and she accepted rather readily, settling for a promise to tip the extra 10 if it was good. Paid the mama-san first, then she definitely worked for it and seemed genuinely surprised when I handed her the last 10 pound bill, saying most men don't tip. There is some negotion room it appears.There is burbank massage parlour by five ways island which is easy to get to. However, i baulked at the £80 charge for 30 minutes or £120 for an hour.
I went to the white building in Stirchley , 1572 pershore road, which is on a busy road. I rang the bell but no one answered. I think at around the time I came at 10 pm the parlour had closed for the day. Must finish at 9pm or something. I don't like to pay more than 60 quid as I don't think it's worth any more than that.

SkmSteve
08-04-06, 20:53
http://citygirls4u.co.uk/ tel01212331019

Visited city girls in Birmingham today friday 4th august.

It’s a discreet parlour run by a nice lady called Shannon who has several good reviews on this site. The parlour has had the Shannon touch, all the rooms are very nicely done with good decor, and mirrors in all the strategic locations. The management has organised this place with the comfort of the client in mind.

The all-welcoming maid Elaine showed me in for my 4pm booking with Elli.

Elli. What can I say? If there was ever a lady who enjoys her job this is she. She is a blond curvy young lady with a body designed for sin. She welcomes you with devouring eyes..Like the cat that is about to get the saucer of cream but can devour the jug.

Elli’s greatest gift to mankind is her ability to give deep throat oral without. It is an amazing feat when she can take your total manhood in her mouth, and the only thing stopping you going deeper is her tonsilsJ (soon to be pounded to smithereens I am sure) it’s a shame that she does not let you CIM but for sure she give one of the best oral experiences in England.

She loves sex, and enjoys anal. She can be vocal, but this adds to the experience. (just make sure you book the insulated roomJ)

If you are in the area, look her up, or any of the other girls at this place) you wont be disappointed. Just don’t monopolise her time guys, leave some for me.

total cost for Half Hour £70

Troublesome78
04-09-07, 21:17
I'll be visiting Birmingham for a couple of days towards the end of April and was hoping fellow mongers could advise me the best girls/places (incall or outcall) to visit.

Troublesome78
04-29-07, 11:40
I visited Birmingham for a couple of days last week and was told to buy the Birmingham Mail newspaper. In the classifieds section, there is a section for personal services and was about 25 plus numbers. Anyway i called a few of the numbers & ended up visiting a flat in constitution hill area, which was not to far from where i was staying.

The flat was clean & spacious and on phone was told 2 ladies were available but when i got there just the one was now available as the other was busy. I was then shown the girl called K and she was easily a 8/10, so never needed much persuading. In the room she started with a good massage, which then proceeded to a CBJ & then sex in mish & doggie before finishing with a HJ.

K spoke good english, was very easy to get on & would recommend her to all. The downside is she was going back to Leeds (was in Birmingham for couple of weeks only). The session costs £50 for 30 mins full service and the room i was in had en-suite facility. I was hoping to go again but was unable to do so as work finished earlier than expected.

For those who are interested the contact number is 07837763209 & when i called a guy answers phone & lets you into flat.

Bob0707
07-10-07, 15:27
A few years back I used to go to Kitty's and then their second parlour, Soho95. Last summer I went back to Soho95, and instead of several young Latvians, there was one mature black woman at twice the price.

Are there still any cheap places with young girls in Birmingham?

Bodfish
08-04-07, 03:14
Here you go mate, a few places of interest in Birmingham.

Firstly the cheapest I know of is in Bearwood, on High street near the Bear pub. £25 all in. 01214296218.

Good selection of girls that are rotated.

Secondly you could try "at your service" which is £30 for a fuck and suck.

Again good selection of girls.

Regards

Grandpianist
08-04-07, 17:49

Firstly the cheapest I know of is in Bearwood, on High street near the Bear pub. £25 all in. 01214296218.

Regards

Are you refering to Devotions? I know that they've moved from the city centre to Bearwood High Street. I've had some wonderful times at their old premises with some wonderful ladies at rock bottom prices. By all accounts things have gone downhill a bit since their move but I haven't been lately so I can't confirm. At £25 it must be the cheapest place in the UK.

RankinRoger
08-12-07, 01:50
Does anyone have an outcall/escort recommendation?

Grandpianist
08-16-07, 18:25
Does anyone have an outcall/escort recommendation?

What type of lady are you looking for? eg white/black, blonde/brunette, young/old, GFE/PSE.

RankinRoger
08-21-07, 01:57
What type of lady are you looking for? eg white/black, blonde/brunette, young/old, GFE/PSE.Since I'll be there for a while. Blonde and brunette. Young and old. PSE. White, indian or asian.

Funfor Females
09-09-07, 18:25
Anybody know a classy hotel / disco or bar which is good for finding an upmarket WG. Oriental or indian is favorite.

Not really interested in the downmarket stuff - price is less important than classy attractive talent.

All suggestions gratefully received - I am going to be in Birmingham for a few days next week.

Baldoon
09-15-07, 04:37
I'm attending a convention at the NEC soon, and travelling with a colleague who is an extremely discerning punter with a large expense account.

Can anyone recommend a good outcall/escort service in the area. Quality more important than price. Any pointers much appreciated.

Murilloa
09-15-07, 07:53
Try this versatile attractive and insatiable young woman.

She likes to party, so you and the colleague with the fucking great big massive.. er, expense account may not be enough company for her, but you will enjoy trying.

http://www.nicolesexy.com/

Jake Sins
09-15-07, 16:39
Baldoon,

What is your preference? Independent or Agency ? Young, Mature, Blonde, Brunette ?

Baldoon
09-16-07, 06:20
Jake,

Probably agency as there are two of us (not sharing). Beyond that I guess youngish - under 30 - and very good lookers - 9 or better, educated girls who could make good dinner companions as well as bedroom companions. Do I sound too picky? Well it's only once a year we get to do this on expenses so we want to have a real blow out.

Armi Rules
09-17-07, 12:27
Hi,

Going to Birmingham in the next few months.

I have RTFF and many thanks for all the great reports, I hope to add to the mine of info on here.

Love to meet up with a few of the local mongerers and chat. I have been mongering for 10 years, US, Brussels, Turkey. Haven't had a lot of luck yet in the UK.

Any advice for outcall/escort recommendation will also be appreciated.

I know this isn't a report, so please don't blame me.

Jake Sins
09-17-07, 17:00
Baldoon,

I have not tried too many of the local agencies especially for your type of particular requirement, i.e under 30, but I hope the following may help.

On the first link if you select Independents on the left and then West Midlands and or Birmingham this will give you a selection of local Independents. I would avoid the girls where the sites appear to be similar and have a link to Vixen Escorts on the home page as there have been some cases of ‘bait and switch’.

Similarly for Agencies select agencies and then UK Regional and scroll down to the midlands.

http://www.punterlink.co.uk/frame.htm

I have not used Femme Fatale personally but have heard and seen fairly good reports.

http://www.agencyfemmefatale.co.uk/

I have used Calendar myself a long time ago. Both Agency and girl used were ok.

http://www.calendarescorts.co.uk/

I have used eloquence myself. I would highly recommend but the age frame of the ladies may be above your upper limit. Although the agency is based in the south west, they do have girls working locally and I am sure for longer appointments and with adequate notice distance should not be an issue.

http://www.eloquenceescorts.co.uk/

Northern Angels. A site containing details of independent escorts. The majority of the escorts are based in the north of the country but for longer appointments will travel to Birmingham. The quality of the girls is generally very high.

http://www.northern-angels.co.uk/escorts.htm

The final link can be used to see if a girl has a bad field report on the ********* site. This site contains more than 76,000 Field reports of meetings between clients and working girls. You may wish to check your intended ‘date’ through their database in case of a bad previous history.

http://www.*********.com/frs/fr_search.php

PM me details of your intended agency and/or girl and I may be able to assist further.

Jake

Baldoon
09-20-07, 15:29
Jake,

Many, many thanks for this wealth of information. I will discuss with my colleague and narrow down some options. Either way I'm sure we can achieve our objectives armed with all this knowledge. We are deeply in your debt, amigo.

Funfor Females
09-21-07, 11:38
Buldoon,

If you don't turn on your PM you have little chance of getting any decent feedback to enquiries. I suggest you do it now. However;

Given your planned trip to Birmingham I really suggest that you could do a lot worse than call Lisa on 079240692848. You can also see some pics of her at www.adultwork.com where her nickname is 'friend4sex'.

I found her on my recent overnight stay in Birmingham and would certainly welcome a return fixture.

She is an amazingly attractive Asian girl who must have been born for sex. Astonishing performance coupled with a charming personality, amazing flexibility and a wonderful social presence - you could take her anywhere (In either sense).

Give here a call and tell her Dixy gave you her number, but don't mention ISG whatever you do.

Good luck.

Funfor Females
11-16-07, 17:09
I wrote some time ago about Lisa, the Asian girl in Erdington and said that hoped for a return visit.

Well I called her again this week and WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! She just gets better and better.

What an increadible body and stockinged legs. I have never had sex like it, she drained every last drop from me and then started the process over again. Wonderful.

Lisa uses short skirts and stockings to great effect and I have never known a WG enjoy her job so much. She seems to get genuinely so turned on that she cums so hard she seems to lose control.

I have always been a fan of Asian girls but Lisz truely is an astonishing fuck and is highly recommended. Her mobile number has changed and is now 7779725018

Ed Setra
12-16-07, 16:52
Alexis Secret Treats is on Hagley Road. Entrance is among a group of businesses / shops with parking outside or on side streets. They have a website which doesn't always have the right girls calendar, so advice is to call ahead to check who's on. I wanted to try Chantel but she wasn't there that day. Paris and Sara (?) only available. Sara didn't ring my bell so Paris it was.

Cost was 30 mins for £60 for full covered service or £80 for GFE including OWO, reverse O and kissing. One hour would be up to £140. Chose GFE for £80.

Overall service was good but disengaged (I know, and YMMV). Paris is a local Brummie Asian (http://www.xratedparis.co.uk)with an interesting approach to hair colour and eyemakeup. She is as described on the sites, pert and slim, and is nicely kooky.

Overall it was an average punt and left me wondering if I should save my resources for trips to FKK-land. But, if you've got an itch.

Blooper
02-13-08, 15:02
I have to apologise, I somehow forgot to post this immediately.

I booked to spend time - 2 hours - with shakira - http://www.arabianites.co.uk - just outside Birmingham.

I booked for a MMF 3 some, though I believe they will also do a booking where he takes no part, but is there.

Shakira is a very sexy woman of 29, and she loves sex. In fact, they told me that they started off simply swinging, then started escorting to get more variety. She is not a skinny girl, but a full figured woman, nice ass, nice tits, fragrant where it is important.I had a highly satisfying and long time, where almost everything happened. Highly recommended, no hurrying, no clockwatching, just sex sex and sex. Then sex.

Tradewinds
02-23-08, 07:33
Is there much action along Cheddar road these days. It was the red light area in Birmingham with street walkers and women sat by the window much like Amsterdam.
Cheers, Tradewinds

Any Hole
03-08-08, 21:47
Is there much action along Cheddar road these days. It was the red light area in Birmingham with street walkers and women sat by the window much like Amsterdam.

Cheers, TradewindsThere is no action there now, but your message has brought all the memories back when i was in my early twenties and i use to shag everything around there in my car, then the muslims decided us mongers wern't welcome in their streets anymore. Oh happy days!

Funfor Females
04-15-08, 14:17
I posted a report on the London board about Lily, the Asian girl who usually works in Islington. A copy of that report is below and there are some pics of Lily on the UK photo gallery.

Seemingly Lily is going to be in Birmingham for 2 days on 16 / 17 April and so I thought I would share the report with you Brummies.

ORIGINAL REPORT:
"Just a quick note about Lily in Islington. A stunning oriental girl who seems to specialise in miniskirts and stockings. What an amazing performer who is way beyond the normal expectation of a London WG IMHO!

Although I am based in the Middle East and flit through London only occassionally, I can say without hesitation that Lily is;

9/10 for body (The best Chinese body I have ever seen)
10/10 for perfomance.
10 / 10 for GFE and attitude.
9/10 skill and technique.

This female has an amazing BBBJ technique which involves taking a mouthful of hot water before commencing the action - Wow!!!

I suspect she is genuinely horny and seems to really get off on her work.

I am about to post a couple of pics on the UK photo gallery to give a taste of Lily.

Strongly recommended and worth a go.

Keep it up.

FFF"

Firestorm
09-25-08, 19:51
I'm looking for a real Bollywood Babe - slim, young, petite, busty, about 5'6" with a real GFE attitude.

Any recommendations?

Llantarnam
01-15-09, 19:57
There is no action there now, but your message has brought all the memories back when i was in my early twenties and i use to shag everything around there in my car, then the muslims decided us mongers wern't welcome in their streets anymore. Oh happy days!

I have a few good memories of Cheddar road.

Where is the street action now?

Sapperken
04-30-09, 07:13

Regards

I had a short notice trip to the Midlands and searched the forum here for some advice. Found this entry and made the call. Discovered they are open until 8pm.

After my meeting I headed over and eventually found it (useless sat nav). The address is 9 Three shires Oak Road. Not a pretty place inside. Felt a bit like a student squat, fairly grotty.

When I had called they had told me there were 4 girls on, Blonde size 8 twins, busty Asian and Leggy Caribbean. When I arrived the only 2 not occupied were (I assume) 1 half of the twins, nice figure but a bit of a sour look on her face, and the busty Asian. Nisha was certainly busty but a bit of a chubby as well. I took Nisha, she was making an attempt to be nice.

Don't expect any niceties here guys. Up to the room, grubby towel laid over the grubby sheet on the bed and the offer is made. £25 for 30 minutes, oral and full sex. Reverse oral, Reverse massage, body to body are all charged at £10 extra. I elected for the standard package with a bit of reverse O. Started to get second thoughts about the extras as I was munching the rug but past the point of no return.

I like DATY and I think I brought this SP to orgasm, always helps me along. Then we moved onto the standard service, on with the cap for a CBJ, very short and not particularly great so I pointed junior at the honey pot and started pumping away in mish. Asked for a change of position to cowgirl but was knocked back due to 'bad back'. Hey ho. So I just settled into my stroke. Eventually a screech from downstairs announced the end of time so I stepped up the pace until I released my load.

All in all, less effort than having a wank but not the best experience you can have but a £25 for a suck and fuck what do you expect?

As somebody else commented, must be the cheapest fuck in the UK. Doesn't compare to an all nighter with a hot young girl in my hotel room in my beloved Jakarta for the same price though!

SK

Green Lizard
04-30-09, 08:49
These advertise two sites, one in kings norton and one in stirchley, just look in the local evening paper. Of the choices the Stirchley one is a much better premises and from experience has better girls. The kings norton site has mainly local girls and stirchly has italian english and carribean girls. You get what you pay for at Stirchley, a quick rub down covered BJ and sex, normally with some enthuisiasm, can recommend the carribean girl she has a nice booty action that worked for me. They all seem cheerful and yes they are cheap and experienced, but for £30 what do you expect.

GR

Kermitthefrog
04-30-09, 20:42
the cheapest I know of is in Bearwood, on High street near the Bear pub. £25 all in. 01214296218.Whilst this might be the cheapest in the UK it is by far the worst. The girls, no Ladies, no HONEY MONSTERS are outstanding in thier repulsiveness. That's not to say they won't attract some. My mate enjoyed whilst I waited on the Sofa trying not to contract the Fleas in a a cesspit like this.

You should venture to this place for the expeience alone!

Oh yeah, I overheard an incoming phonecall

"Do any of you girls do ""HardSprts?""

"Yeah, but I gotta have some time to prepare"

...oh, the life of a a working Girl!

Daffon
07-01-09, 01:06
On Monday 15th June I attended Bukkakeman's Teenage Schoolgirl Bukkake and Gangbang at the R3tro Club near spaghetti junction in Brum. You should know that I am in my fifties and a dirty old man who loves young girls.

I don’t know how long the link will last but this is the flyer for the event I attended

http://r3troclub.co.uk/Parties/June_2009/15_June.html

The R3tro club is easy to find and reasonably discreet. A delightful (but unfortunately non-participating) petite receptionist took my £40 and gave me a locker key. I changed into a towel and was shown around the club by a tall (clothed) east european girl. Two ‘private’ rooms (doorless!), A chill out room with a large TV, the party room with a raised central bed and a bar for soft drinks, crisps and condoms, a communal shower and toilets.

As I had a shower, I could see the girls finishing their makeup. I wasn’t disappointed: All slim and young, I really fancied all of them – and I’m very choosy. Emma was the smallest, blonde with plaits, narrow hips, and a tight athletic body and an up-front energetic manner (as I was to see!). Becky was a similar height, slightly fuller build but not plump, and altogether softer and shyer. Repeatedly wondering why anybody would be interested in her, she failed to realise how attractive she would be to the average male, let alone those who would come to a teen schoolgirl event. Nicole was stunning. Taller than the other two with shoulder length brunette bunches a model figure and porcelain skin, an absolute teen dream. Relaxed and confident in her attraction, she smiled to herself in such a way that I thought she was superior and contemptuous of the men who were ogling her. I was so wrong.

The event nominally started at 8pm. I had raced along the M6 to get there and it was good to be there before the action – who wants to come late to a gang bang – but it took a while to start and things didn’t really get going until 9pm by which time there were over 30 guys there. I imagine nights not involving three gorgeous teens may be less busy, but hey these girls were my particular type and others will flock to busty milfs or whatever.

Calvin started the show off with a filmed bukkake session, the girls kneeling while anybody who could get near was sucked or wanked and until they spurted over the girls. They all proved very good at the oral and some took it very deep. It was a bit chaotic and I can’t imagine the filming was very successful. I think Calvin could exercise some crowd control and give the girls room to move, if not breathe!
Now Bukkake isn’t my particular thing (compared with fucking) although I had a brief go with all 3 and came over Nicole’s beautiful face, but it was good to see how well the girls coped, and always interesting to see how some guys, not particularly young, can still come quite impressively: I can’t produce much these days.

After this there was a break of about ten minutes while the girls cleaned up and then came back for the gang bang. This started with two of the girls on the raised bed and one of them in one of the rooms.

About 4 guys were ‘attending’ to a girl at a time, typically one fucking, one having oral and two others fondling tits or other available parts, or being wanked. Another 8 or so watched, either passively or slowly wanking to keep themselves ready for action.

I didn’t have to wait long before having a go at Becky from the front with her hips over the edge of the raised bed. She was great. I like kissing and she was up for that. I went at it for about 5 minutes but deliberately didn’t come again (couldn’t be sure how many times I could manage).

Next, I went to the room where Emma was being given a real seeing to. Guys were really taking quite a long time with her and pretty energetically. She’s a tiny thing and it seemed impossible that she could keep responding so enthusiastically for long. Actually, it was over half an hour during which she was fucked about six times and gave many more oral, before she asked Calvin if she could have a break. Five minutes later she was out again and back at it.

I had her in doggy first them mish, she was tight and athletic and it was a real pleasure. She also kissed and I would happily have spent longer, but there was a queue after all. I came in her mouth and gave her a tissue to spit then thanked her but she was already doing the next guy.

After this I waited my turn with Nicole. As with Emma, there was a great atmosphere, the cameraderie and voyeurism of sharing watching a beautiful teen get fucked by a whole lot of like minded men, but also enjoying and appreciating how these wonderful girls were not just putting up with these attentions but throwing themselves into it with jokes and apparent enjoyment. I realised that Nicole wasn’t superior or haughty at all, she was just grinning because she loves being the object of so much lust. She was really nice to everybody whilst (barely in every sense of the word) maintaining control of men who had almost lost theirs.
After also having Nicole in two positions, I said I wanted to come on her body (she has the most amazing long smooth stomach with a perfect belly button and this seemed as good as anywhere). She obliged and I did so. The next guy was younger and harder than me so feeling a bit like a porn director and because I wanted to see Nicole’s beautiful body in cowgirl, I suggested this. Well, I can still picture her lowering her pussy onto him whilst rotating her hips gently, full but firm breasts in profile. And tossing her bunches. Just beautiful. I wondered why Calvin doesn’t film the gang bangs. I know he is Bukkakeman but I’d love a DVD of these girls being fucked.

It was after 11 now and things were winding down a bit. Being a greedy sod, and because she was available, I had another go at Becky but wasn’t really hard enough but she gave me a good deep snog which was great.

As I showered, I considered what a fantastic evening I had had and what a bargain it had been. Actually, I probably spent more on petrol than I did at the club.

If you haven’t been to an event like this, you might be worried: what if I can’t get hard or am smaller than the other guys. Well, I couldn’t always get hard, although I’m at least average sized. But others were smaller and nobody paid any attention to performance or thought any less of anybody else.

What brilliant girls and what a wonderful event!

Bulai69
07-16-09, 00:56
Daffon's report on the Bukkake club near Spagetti junction was extremely interesting! I am also an old sod who likes young girls but to be honest I don't fancy the communal thing - does anyone know if there is anywhere else in that area where you can get similar attractive young girls who provide BBBJ, CIM and fucking without a cast of thousands?

Fernandes2
01-07-10, 01:58
Meera asian girl,MP is Flat above retail shop, entrance behind. Felt safe, as it was still daylight, but wouldn't fancy going there too much in the dark. Was shown straight into the bedroom, which was clean and tidy and warm! She started with massage, during which time I played and sucked her nipples. She then applied a condom and gave head which was deep and intense. Loved the way she kept looking at me, very sexy! She got on top and started riding me, grinding herself down on me. Changed to missionary after a while, during which time she played with her clit whilst watching me thrusting, extremely erotic and brought me to a shuddering climax

Looks - 8/10
Body - 8/10
Attitude - 7/10
Cost- £130
Time Spent: 60 minutes

Edenjoi
03-04-10, 06:36
I'm looking for a real Bollywood Babe - slim, young, petite, busty, about 5'6" with a real GFE attitude.

Any recommendations?What kind of entertainment you are looking for, want to make your staying in Birmingham unforgettable with most attractive, hot and sexy Birmingham escorts girl.

Edenjoi
03-04-10, 06:40
Baldoon,

I have not tried too many of the local agencies especially for your type of particular requirement, i.e under 30, but I hope the following may help.

On the first link if you select Independents on the left and then West Midlands and or Birmingham this will give you a selection of local Independents. I would avoid the girls where the sites appear to be similar and have a link to Vixen Escorts on the home page as there have been some cases of ‘bait and switch’.

Similarly for Agencies select agencies and then UK Regional and scroll down to the midlands.

http://www.punterlink.co.uk/frame.htm

I have not used Femme Fatale personally but have heard and seen fairly good reports.

http://www.agencyfemmefatale.co.uk/

I have used Calendar myself a long time ago. Both Agency and girl used were ok.

http://www.calendarescorts.co.uk/

I have used eloquence myself. I would highly recommend but the age frame of the ladies may be above your upper limit. Although the agency is based in the south west, they do have girls working locally and I am sure for longer appointments and with adequate notice distance should not be an issue.

http://www.eloquenceescorts.co.uk/

Northern Angels. A site containing details of independent escorts. The majority of the escorts are based in the north of the country but for longer appointments will travel to Birmingham. The quality of the girls is generally very high.

http://www.northern-angels.co.uk/escorts.htm

The final link can be used to see if a girl has a bad field report on the ********* site. This site contains more than 76,000 Field reports of meetings between clients and working girls. You may wish to check your intended ‘date’ through their database in case of a bad previous history.

http://www.*********.com/frs/fr_search.php

PM me details of your intended agency and/or girl and I may be able to assist further.

JakeIf you are looking for date with hot, sexy, and beautiful escort girls and want to make your staying in Birmingham unforgettable with most attractive and sexy Birmingham escorts girls, Birmingham Diamond girls provide escorts to the whole of the Birmingham area.

http://www.birminghamdiamondgirls.co.uk

Spend your time with hot, sexy, beautiful and charming girl, get experience and satisfaction.

Jan 156
03-04-10, 16:23
If you are looking for date with hot, sexy, and beautiful escort girls and want to make your staying in Birmingham unforgettable with most attractive and sexy Birmingham escorts girls, Birmingham Diamond girls provide escorts to the whole of the Birmingham area.

http://www.birminghamdiamondgirls.co.uk

Spend your time with hot, sexy, beautiful and charming girl, get experience and satisfaction.
Errrrm . . . this sounds like it should be in the classifieds section . . .

Solid State
06-02-10, 22:33
Came across a midget/dwarf escort on the web who I'm sure was from the Midlands some time ago. Now my friend at work who does not have access to the web has developed a fetish for the smaller female and wonders whether I can help. Does this jog any memories with you guys? Have done a search on the net for midget/dwarf escorts in the birmingham area and come up with nothing.

Player01
01-18-11, 15:35
Have tried the number below seems to be off, do you know Lisz new number?

Simplon
08-12-11, 09:51
Hi folks,

I am going to Birmingham in a few days, is there still an active street scene, or have are the girls working in other areas.

Clive

Dirty Hog
08-18-11, 15:45
Went to Manyana, Selly Oak, Birmingham. 27 Oak Tree Lane, it is a short drive to the City Centre, near Selly Oak train station and quite close to the University. Massage parlour. Go to the back of the premises, near there is a pay and display car park with discrete gated entrance, so can duck and dive in secretively, without the grand main road entrance if so desire. A pleasant lady met and chatted to me the manager, very friendly, offered a drink also, maybe even alcoholic drink offered, but certainly tea / coffee / soft drink also. There was no rush, very friendly and relaxed. A pleasant and well decorated establishment. Several rooms. I chose a slim, twenty something brunette, average height, English. Was also friendly and chatty, again no rush, unlike some commercial establishments. Was made to feel at ease and at home. Took off my clothes then reclined on the comfortable bed while awaiting my lovely to reappear. She slowly undressed in front of me, to reveal nice black bra and panties. She removed the bra to show an average size pair of tits, nice proportion, then discarded the black used panties near me. I was given five minute massage with talc, lovely soft touch and teasing, all over the arse and around the ball sack, I then had lovely condom blow job, with ball juggling same time, was great, then sex from behind worked her doggy for some time, her on top, bouncing on my cock, then fucking in missionary, till I came and shot all the load in spurts, filling the condom. A good fuck. She mad nice little moans and provided sexy talk which is a priority in fucking. I will return, was a good punt to enrich the mongering experience, did pay for half an hour at £65 all in, drove away very happy, with a happy dick also, it was now tucked back in my pants, then made a retreat to Mcdonalds.

SkmSteve
08-18-11, 23:18
Hi folks,

I am going to Birmingham in a few days, is there still an active street scene, or have are the girls working in other areas.

CliveWhen in Birmingham I often go to a place called the Pump Club. You can google them and find details. During the day the club trades under the name the pump and at night as ambassiders. The manager of the pump is a lady called Linzi and she runs a great place, nice girls all very pretty. Girls I can vouch for are Aishia, Juliet as they are the ones I have tried, but there are many others. There is Destiny and Samantha who work on nights here and they also provide a great service.

Steve

Dirty Hog
09-24-11, 21:41
In Small Heath area of Birmingham, Lucy Palmers, not far from the massive Asda store, or the blues football ground, in between the two. B10 0SP. 399 Coventry Road. Amongst some Asian shops and restaurants. Next to Lloyds bank. Can make your deposit. Of two girls on a recent visit I chose a slim pretty Romanian girl, about 20 years old think she said. £60 for meant to be half hour. After undressing she gave a hurried blow job covered, was not so good, rushed. Then she fairly quickly asked me to mount her missionary. I asked for other positions or just basically tried to slow it up, a bit rushed only allowed mish that was it, one position only, I tried to make this last, then came and as far as she was concerned was all over. Basically looked at my watch quickly by my clothes it was not even quarter of an hour. I was not so happy. The good points were pretty slim girl, but a bad service. I wanted to sniff her panties or receive spanking or another position or face sitting, just none of this. She would not suck my nipples. Asked for a quick massage as I said it was all too quick, she reluctantly gave me five minute massage, I was rushed out after barely twenty minutes. I was soon hoisting up my white slips and wrapping up my privates again. Not good at all. The girl stock was quality, but the service was absolutely lousy. I chalk this up as a bad mongering experience will not go back to this parlour for a while sadly, hope next time I go there things will have improved. My dick received his exercise, the ball sack emptied, but something great to look back on as fun times, sadly not a good mongering time that one. Will return in some months. It's a shame as the parlour is pleasant enough, with a pleasant lady to great me. With so many parlours and now Adultwork also, the competition is there, quality service has to be offered. I will look forward to better service in some months time. It's a shame as I have had good times in the past there.

Jan 156
10-01-11, 23:50
When in Birmingham I often go to a place called the Pump Club. You can google them and find details. During the day the club trades under the name the pump and at night as ambassiders. The manager of the pump is a lady called Linzi and she runs a great place, nice girls all very pretty. Girls I can vouch for are Aishia, Juliet as they are the ones I have tried, but there are many others. There is Destiny and Samantha who work on nights here and they also provide a great service.

SteveI gather from the website that a parlour service is £60 for half an hour. Is that inclusive or are some services charged extra? What are the premises like? And (according to the website this is new),"there will be a membership to gain entry. You can either fill in an online application form or you can attend the Club in person." What does that involve and how much is it? From the website I can only see that it is 'central. ' IF discretion requires not giving out the whole address, the street or approxiate area might be helpful.

I found the link for pump club: http://www.thepumpclub.co.uk/ But finding the other site was harder. There is an ambassadors sauna at 92 Bristol Road. Is that it.

Thanks for making us aware of the place, but as you are a regular maybe you could give us a bit of detail?

Dirty Hog
10-30-11, 11:39
The oriental service offered with Yuki from Adultwork, was near the City Centre, sat nav got me there easily, parked in the side street nearby, into a modern apartment, was nice and well decorated, met nice Chinese girl 25, she was pretty and slim, was nice manner, like girl friend, she rubbed me and excited me while my clothes still on, got some clothes off, left my pants on, she grasped the member under my pants then eased the fellow out into the fresh air, he appeared hard and ready and bouncing, then pants down, we played for a long time just standing, licking my cock and playing my ball sack in standing position, running the fingers over my ass but not entering, got me very excited, blowing and licking in my ears. Onto the bed she threw her little black panties off eagerly, more foreplay. Particularly liked her with me lying face down then she rubbing over me on my back blowing in my ears and playing my ball sack, spiky finger nails all over my arse, sliding the finger gently on the outside of my arse hole, I lay on the back, licking her tits nipples, she bit and sucked my nipples, biting them, sitting on my face, then into sex, her on top staring into my eyes play with her tits, then me doggy fucking her nice long and slow, then we fuck me on top missionary to finish. 3 positions, she gave nice little moans to finish, shot the load, nice good girl friend experience, an oriental experience rated at the top, was £60 for half hour, I checked the watch at start and at finish, she gave a 28 minutes of quality time, this is one service I will try again in future, feeling fully serviced and happy afterwards. This is how to treat a customer.

Dirty Hog
12-28-11, 22:01
Off Adultwork, found Chinese Oriental service of Helen, in Acocks Green, Birmingham. Parking plenty nearby, then nearby flat near a few shops. £50 for half hour, was genuine half hour good full service. But was "bait and switch" tactic, not the girl in pic, but never mind as was nice girl anyway. Was slim, methinks nice looking, but not stunner, but nice looking, good body. Started with slow and gentle undress, she helped me slowly do that for me. Then playing for a while standing. Gentle finger caressing. Then she pulled down my pants. The chap was erect and hard, he was very keen for a bit after no fun for a while. Took off her bra, bent her over the bed, some slapping her arse then face burying in panties. Onto bed. Sitting on my face. Then she caressed my ball sack, onto with condom. Her panty off, the used panties to one side still on display. She played my sack, then I kissed her neck played kisses her ears suck her tits. Then she shoved two fingers up my arse hole with lube and condom, finger fucking my arse for a while. Biting at my nipples. Then her on top, good nice sex, fairly slow to start but like porn sex, moaning, lots of moans, I like that from her. Then thought about dogging but left that one as time moving on and went straight to missionary to finish, shot in copious spurts both moaning to climax. Nice she not rush me off her also, like girl friend, enjoyed the moment. Then finished. Was nice service, two positions, will go back to this one at reasonable price also. First time to this one but was good. Couple of pubs nearby if you wanted to knock an ale back afterwards,"pint of your best please landlord," I did not on this occasion, but no point worrying too much about the Euro or Italian 10 year long bond.

Dirty Hog
02-28-12, 16:34
Checked Adultwork, found some good value hooker in Stirchley, near Pershore Road I think, pottered on over there with heavy sack,"you have reached your destination" in sharp tones nav said. I was eager to meet her. I figured if I spoke nicely might be able to get her to unbutton the mutton, off the main road and up some steps, my chap was a tiny bit excited in the pants anticipating the moment, into a bedroom, nice English girl, pretty. 21, brunette, big tits, cheaper £35 investment secured perhaps 20 minutes, certainly no less but not quite half an hour. Lovely tits suck and face burying, mmm. Blow job nice gentle hand strokes blow job also, combined, lots of nice slurping noises. Little red panties, sitting on my face. Then me on top pumping for position one, . Then position two me underneath. Boy those lovely tits swinging left to right, blowing the load up her tight wet crack hole from underneath with her in charge on top pumping me, cannot forget it, mmm, can recommend. I think another girl was available also at same premises. Its just round the corner from the Co Op supermarket, lots of parking in side streets.

MarcoDr
02-29-12, 23:45
Checked Adultwork, found some good value hooker in Stirchley, near Pershore Road [.] cheaper £35 investmentAre you talking of "at your service massage" in Stirchley or is it a different establishment? What's the name on Adultwork?

Dirty Hog
03-01-12, 11:04
Are you talking of "at your service massage" in Stirchley or is it a different establishment? What's the name on Adultwork?"At your Service," yes, I think two girls work there, setting cheaper rates for the active punter, we await your review to give back to the community.

Gregorian
03-09-12, 21:47
I was at.

www.theprivateclub.com

And I can't confirm what you say: Last Wednesday was a fantastic night with Bonny and Jessica Lo. Believe, I come arround, but what I experienced there was really unsusal. Both Ladies haven been very open minded to all kind of games. If you are respectful with them, they will be respectful with you. And that night all of us have been respectful. Highly recommended. Next time in Birmingham, I'll definitely be there. Thank you!

As a fan of German FKKs etc I don't often try England where I have found the service to be poor and overpriced. But things are changing rapidly so I thought I'the try the privateclub.

www.theprivateclub.co.uk

In Birmingham which advertises as a swinger club and hosts lots of events.

I chose Friday 19. 12. A gangbang / bukkake with Juicy Jo who was doing some shots for her website.

First the Club. With a sauna, swimming pool it was a surprise for England. I respect the effort being put into this – despite the very uncertain legal situation in the UK. Membership for a year is £25. However I found it all a little bit sad. (I know I am unreasonable in comparing it to German FKKs or swingerclubs). The staff were friendly and the price was good – so good luck to them.

Second the event. The event cost £30 scheduled for 12. 00 to 16. 00. The event doesn't reflect on the club as it was merely hosting it. Juicy Jo started an hour late. She was pleasant enough and cheerful but in an FKK would only have rated (my view) in the bottom 25% for looks. She spent 20 minutes on a mattress taking cum on her face from some 12 men and fucking a few of them and then went off to shower and rest for another half hour or more. I decided to leave as I didn't see much point hanging around for hours for short sessions. The price was very good.

Just in case a different view is needed, I quote a review of the event from Juicy Jo's Yahoo group.

Still haven't come down to Earth yet! GUYS. JO IS AMAZING! From the minute

She lay down all she wanted was cum allover her face. And 3 hours

Later she had had plenty from 20 guys! Having attended 3 other

Parties that promised this but didn't deliver, I could not believe I

Had found a genuinely cum loving woman at last. She's a real good

Looker too. This was the best Christmas present ever! I am a convert

And will be back. A bit more chilled as I know what to expect next

Time.

So maybe the UK is worth keeping an eye on, but for my money I've still not foind anything of the right quality and value mix.

Fluffer69
03-24-12, 10:02
Hi guys,

Have any of you seen Lauren Leen on AW.

Her profile looks fantastic.

Cheers,

Fluffer

BrummieBill
03-28-12, 16:23
Over the past few months I have been sampling Birmingham's numerous "massage parlours" but, on occasion, I fancy something more than the typical half-hour 60 quid session without any extras. One of the escort agencies that I'd been considering for a while was Erotic Studio which features Polish women who tend to offer extras such as FK and OWO. The women seemed attractive as did the price (100 quid for an hour). So today I phoned up and booked one of the women. Rather annoyingly I didn't get proper directions until I turned up at the building. The location was a modern apartment block and very nice it was too. However when I arrived at the apartment and saw the woman I had booked, I was immediately disappointed. If she was the woman in the photos then someone had been very creative with Photoshop! Rather than the slim, tanned babe of the photos I was meeting a pale-skinned and more generously endowed woman who just did not appeal to me. The apartment itself was small but otherwise fine. However I soon discovered another example of misleading advertising. The woman barely spoke a word of English. In fact I don't think she spoke anything but her native Polish. I tried several major European languages and I don't think she even recognised them. Needless to say, I now suspected that it wasn't going to be a good experience. But it was even worse than I had feared. She performed thoroughly mechanical sex, not even taking off her bra. It was abundantly clear that she didn't want to be there and didn't want to be doing what she was. I haven't named the women because, frankly, I blame the agency. They published misleading photos and misleading information about her.

I would urge everyone not to use this agency. In any of the massage parlours you will get no worse an experience (and probably a much better one) for less than two thirds of the price.

MarcoDr
03-29-12, 00:23
"At your Service," yes, I think two girls work there, setting cheaper rates for the active punter, we await your review to give back to the community.I went to At your Service last year and I spent 30 mins with Tiffany for only £30. Now I know they have raised their prices to £35 but on ********* it looks like they offer only 15 mins. Can you confirm that DH?

Dirty Hog
04-01-12, 21:02
I went to At your Service last year and I spent 30 mins with Tiffany for only £30. Now I know they have raised their prices to £35 but on ********* it looks like they offer only 15 mins. Can you confirm that DH?Have had mostly a 15 minute punt, but occasionally 20 mins, more like a 15 min one this, but for £35, a tidy cheap sum, at least you get sex in several positions, can just turn up, treated nicely, walk away happy. A quicky really, but recommended.

BlackLabel1
04-20-12, 13:43
Hi, everyone. I am not sure if you have seen this agency before, but they have some nice girls on there. http://www.blacklabelescorts.co.uk/ What do you think guys?

Dirty Hog
06-20-12, 20:38
Did a search on Adultwork at £50 max. Half hour in-calls. Wanted Chinese / Oriental. Found her in Clement St / Edward St near big BMW garage, in nice modern apartment. Jasmine. Some street pay and display nearby I parked in cheaply. Met her at apartment, not the girl in picture, but nice younger Chinese girl, in twenties. Nice hairy pussy. Nice to have big hairy muff after all the shaven ones recently. Sucking my nips / biting / sex in about four positions, sitting my face, sucking my cock. Moaning, spank her bad girl. Moaning. Finished in missionary, pushing her firmly down on the nice comfortable bed. Putting fellow back in pants. A good time. Not at all rushed. She also did undress me and tease me at beginning, even some light kissing. What a girl friend service. Very nice. A complete and full half hour of fun. I timed it. So I know completion orgasm. Load off. Must be precisely at 27. Minutes (her tits were quite big also. Suckling) so a complete half hour. Good service at £50 all in recommended. Have been there before. Returning customer me. Driving the prices down for the active punter. There are some good punts at £50 around now. Looked across at the new BMWs parked in the huge garage nearby and drove away. An area of modern apartments very close to City Centre. Sat nav taking me away.

PayForIt
09-18-12, 23:58
Recent business trip to Birmingham. Decided to check out some options having read the forum here.

Started off with a lap dance in a brand new swanky club. Sunset Strip. Opposite the Ramada Encore just going out of town on Ernest street. Red lights all around very large club.

Brand new so all very clean. £10 in, really friendly barman and girl on reception and about 8 girls, mostly good looking. Had two £20 nude dances. 2 beers and left.

Being lazy. Walked across to the street to Silks / Pump Club on Ernest street. Any reports that this is a lapdancing bar early on are wrong. Its a brothel. Bit tacky but friendly

Receptionist who ordered the 7 available girls (none were working) to come and parade for me. I was sorely disappointed. One only (Anisha) looked fairly toned. The rest didn't to me. Had a beer, made my excuses and left. Walked about half a mile to Ambassador. Bit of trepidation as had a very bad experience with an EE girl there 2 years ago and was reluctant to go back but decided I'd give it a go. The stairs are enough to put anyone off. Its like entering a prison! I've been. Trust me. You don't want to go back!

The 4 girls lined up and I couldn't believe they were worse than in Pump Club. But they were! Burger and chips is obviously popular in this part of the world! Sorry to be rude.but I honestly wouldn't have paid £20 to spend any time with these lasses. Just no quality at all. Left with an excuse that I wanted a red-head. Which they didn't have. I didn't want a red.head. I. Just someone who had a nice body and a pretty face.

Limped back to Pump for a further embarrassing line up (having said I'd gone to the lappie for courage!). No newbies so selected Anisha. She was poor. Selected the penthouse blue

Room. It looked fantastic on their website. It was ok. Large Jacuzzi bath. And maybe if my company had been a stunner I'd have forgotten about the room. Overall decor of the place is quite nice but the girl choice was poor.

Left Birmingham thinking next time I'll call an escort agency. The clubs in Brum are, IMHO, very poor. Back to London.

Dirty Hog
01-29-13, 21:03
399 Coventry Road, Birmingham. Lucy Palmers. Went in, chose slim pretty E European, black hair, young twenties, took 15 mins option, £40 all inclusive, maybe in there around 5- 10 mins, something like that, blow job covered, then allowed sex one position, onto bed, lying down from behind. Did not see any other punters around at the time. Two girls offered. For the short time I had was enjoyable.

Dirty Hog
02-18-13, 21:53
Penny's, Selly Oak massage parlour, opposite Aldi on main through road, Bristol Road, B29 6BJ, chose blonde British girl for 15 mins quick one, was £40 all in, lovely ample tits, into room, took down her little white panties to reveal lovely shaven pussy and labia, no blow job, started off doggy sex, me standing, her on bed, pumping, slap her arse couple of times, swinging tits, nice nipples "like little rivets on the underside of a submarine," pumping, then into second position used me on top on bed, missionary, pumping, nice little moans from her, then I cum, all in was just over ten mins. 11 mins to be exact, time not bad not too rushed at all, but service was excellent, mmm, lovely, in a clean tidy establishment.

Dirty Hog
04-14-13, 14:17
399 Coventry Road, Birmingham. Lucy's Massage Parlour. Small Heath. Friendly little comfortable lounge to wait in secure establishment. Parked down side road nearby if you don't want to park in front. Had a European girl. 20's, slim pretty, nice personality, £40 all in, no blow job. Just one sex position used for 15 mins booking, her sexy tight panties pulled down after a gentle caressing session, to make the fellow rise and hard, condom on, then into missionary to finish, was good. Sometimes in the past have offered a drink but I think that is for half hr plus bookings. MacDonalds not far away further down the road. Have been here quite a few times over the years.

Kignh
09-16-13, 19:04
I find Birmingham pretty useless compared with London. Anyone know where any decent street action is these days?

Dirty Hog
09-30-13, 17:24
399 Coventry Road, Birmingham. Small Heath. Having a quicky for 15 mins. Into the premises, choosing a European girl, sexy, slim. 20's. First deposit £40 all in. Into the nice decor room. Comfortable bed. Taking my clothes off. My cock getting harder now. Onto the bed. She removed all clothes leaving panty on. Sexy knickers, lovely camel toe was visible. Anyway, off with her knickers. What a lovely trimmed landing strip. Rubbing and fondling each other. She put condom on and mounted me, facing away on top, pumping me, her lips wrapped around my erect member, pumping. Arse hole to see also. Such a lovely view and she turned around at the same time and stared at me. We grunted and bad language to finish. Deposit two was made. My hairy heavy sack was an awful lot lighter on leaving the premises, that was for sure. Recommended.

Hunter28
01-04-14, 14:21
399 Coventry Road, Birmingham. Small Heath. Having a quicky for 15 mins. Into the premises, choosing a European girl, sexy, slim. 20's. First deposit £40 all in. Into the nice decor room. Comfortable bed. Taking my clothes off. My cock getting harder now. Onto the bed. She removed all clothes leaving panty on. Sexy knickers, lovely camel toe was visible. Anyway, off with her knickers. What a lovely trimmed landing strip. Rubbing and fondling each other. She put condom on and mounted me, facing away on top, pumping me, her lips wrapped around my erect member, pumping. Arse hole to see also. Such a lovely view and she turned around at the same time and stared at me. We grunted and bad language to finish. Deposit two was made. My hairy heavy sack was an awful lot lighter on leaving the premises, that was for sure. Recommended.You visited Lucy's on Coventry Road recently DH or anyone else? Thinking of making my first trip and wondered what current prices were. Thinking probably 30 mins. I'd like to be able to kiss the girl and to go down on her myself whilst my fella is recovering between sessions. Is that something that's included, that I'd have to pay extra for or would I have to pick certain girls for that?

Also have you ever used the Jacuzzi or shower facilities there? Just wondered how they work and if they're included in price.

As someone who has never used this type of service before I'd be grateful for any tips on what to expect when I get there and how things go down (pun not intended!).

Crazy666
01-10-14, 12:10
MILF Eveline of Adultwork,

I've visited her about couple of weeks ago at her place, the place is very discreet and safe, and room was clean too. She is a real MILF, OMG, I had a wonderful time with her boobies, of course it is big and saggy. .

Damage was £50 for half an hour, but very good and sensual service. I've noticed that she's clock watching but she enjoys herself. I would recommend her if someone is looking fir MILF experience, great energy on bed.

Enjoy gents.

Dushan996
01-11-14, 04:02
Glad that you checked her out and many thanks for uploading the photo. I was thinking sometime back whether to visit her or now and now I see she is not my type. Money saved.

Thanks for the report.

MILF Eveline of Adultwork,

I've visited her about couple of weeks ago at her place, the place is very discreet and safe, and room was clean too. She is a real MILF, OMG, I had a wonderful time with her boobies, of course it is big and saggy. .

Damage was £50 for half an hour, but very good and sensual service. I've noticed that she's clock watching but she enjoys herself. I would recommend her if someone is looking fir MILF experience, great energy on bed.

Enjoy gents.

Crazy666
01-11-14, 17:24
If you are into MILF kind of experience, I suppose she is good other than that, you can always find something better.

PS. She is Hungarian.

Glad that you checked her out and many thanks for uploading the photo. I was thinking sometime back whether to visit her or now and now I see she is not my type. Money saved.

Thanks for the report.

Bradbury
04-23-14, 23:42
In Birmingham for the first time. Tried to get in touch with some Ladies through Adultwork but was not successful on several attempts. Since Brad junior was keen on getting some exercise I tried once more and. Finally a cute voice on the other end. I booked an hour with Sonya. She a 35-40 year old from Romania.

I took taxi to her place which was in a residential area (row homes) in the Winson Green area.

Knocked on the door, she opened the door, and I followed her like a good dog up the stairs to her room. Noted the nice ass while walking up behind her. Paid the 60 GBP and off came the clothes.

Service: she is a wonderful person with limited English skills (has been in the UK only 6 months). Great personality. Looked better in person than on the website. Nice and surprisingly firm breasts. Did reverse cowgirl in the first round. Did Anal in the second.

Great service. She is very clean and makes sure you are.

I will definitely see her again.

Crazy666
04-30-14, 08:18
Could you please share the contact details via PM mate?

Thanks,

Crazyy

In Birmingham for the first time. Tried to get in touch with some Ladies through Adultwork but was not successful on several attempts. Since Brad junior was keen on getting some exercise I tried once more and. Finally a cute voice on the other end. I booked an hour with Sonya. She a 35-40 year old from Romania.

I took taxi to her place which was in a residential area (row homes) in the Winson Green area.

Knocked on the door, she opened the door, and I followed her like a good dog up the stairs to her room. Noted the nice ass while walking up behind her. Paid the 60 GBP and off came the clothes.

Service: she is a wonderful person with limited English skills (has been in the UK only 6 months). Great personality. Looked better in person than on the website. Nice and surprisingly firm breasts. Did reverse cowgirl in the first round. Did Anal in the second.

Great service. She is very clean and makes sure you are.

I will definitely see her again.

Bradbury
04-30-14, 13:00
Bros,

Just an addition to my previous report.

I took a taxi from my Hotel to her house which worked out great. However, when I left her place (it was around 9:00pm) there were no taxis on the streets. I had to walk 45min back to my Hotel.

Be aware:

If the girl's house is in a residential neighborhood it will tough to catch a Taxi at night.

My advice is to get the phone number of a solid Taxi service and call them when ready to go.

That's what I will do next time.

Stay safe.

Emma Xxx
06-24-14, 10:59
Hi guys,

We are pleased to announce that attending your favourite party has just got easier!

From July 2014 we are adding two new venues, LMP Bristol and LMP Birmingham. Initially both venues will operate for two days, once a month, each. We aim to add more days at each venue as they get established.

These are not 'franchises' but parties run by them and her team and the girls you see on the LMP Website Hostess page will be joining her.

All the trimmings you expect from an LMP party will be here including fresh Towels and Robes, beer, wine, nibbles, toiletries etc will be there for you just as you would expect.

In Birmingham she will be assisted by our old friend Linzi the. In addition, we have been contacted by lovely ladies nearer to the new locations who are interested in joining us and, in time, we hope to have girls appearing at any and all of our venues.

We have created profiles for both the Parties on Adultwork and in time will add dedicated sections onto the main website here. In the interim, please keep checking the profiles as they develop. Booking procedures are different to London and explained further later in this thread and on the AW profiles.

We are very excited to launch these new ventures as we approach 10 years of partying and look forward to another fun filled decade.

Thank you for your support and we hope to retain it now and in the future.

Regards,

Moss

Roy Stone
07-02-14, 00:03
This is an 11 year established sex / swingers club in Wainwright Street, Aston, Birmingham 6 . See website and Twitter account:

We are Birmingham's best kept secret, an adult party club with very intimate parties, group events and our extremely popular greedy girl events. We have two large play areas and many other smaller areas as well as private rooms. You'll often find people squirreled away enjoying themselves!

We offer the ultimate adult evening (or afternoon!) of entertainment at a venue in the heart of the West Midlands where we promise you will be well looked after and made to feel completely at ease.

Opening Times and Events.

Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

12 pm 4 pm.

Wednesday and Friday.

8 pm 12 am.

Saturday.

8 pm 2 am.

We are sometimes open on Tuesday and Thursday if there is a Bank Holiday Monday or Special Event scheduled.

The Private Club really is an unmissable sexy experience for all. We welcome single ladies and gentlemen as well as couples looking to swing or just broaden their horizons.

The perfect place to let go of your inhibitions and have a hot and horny time!

Ladies, if you've ever dreamt of fulfilling your fantasies, The Private Club is the place to be, whether watching is your thing, or getting right in the heart of the fun!

Blair
08-18-14, 20:24
It's been a long while since I've posted here, but as Birmingham is a city I know *very* well. . .

There are three routes to finding P4P in Birmingham. Parlours, street and girls working from private premises. Most advertising these days is on the internet. Try Adultwork & Vivastreet. The local 'Evening Mail' newspaper carries a few ads and the weekly free ads paper 'Bargain Pages' a few more.

Personally, even knowing the area well I'd pass on the street action. An occasional gem can be found, but there's a lot of rough out there and you're inviting interest from the police. Safer and better options exist.

There are a number of MP's around the city. Many have been around for years and others pop up briefly then vanish. They operate quite publicly and the chance of police interest is pretty close to zero. Find them using the sources listed above or browse reviews on a UK review site I can't list here. I've no recent MP experience but a few I can remember are:

Kitty's. Pershore Road Stirchley, a few miles out of the city. Long established and maybe the cheapest non street option.

Penny's, Manyana. Selly Oak, two long running establishments again a few miles out of the city.

Libra Sauna. Prominent, just out of the city centre. I've never visited but I guess you can easily find reviews.

A couple of the parlours seem to be making an effort to 'rebrand' as gentlemans clubs. I've twice been handed cards on Broad Street (the main nightlife area) by women trying to drum up business.

My personal choice would be to find an independent girl working from private premises or offering outcall. Remember some girls are more independent than others.

There are plenty decent providers in the city centre but the best I've had have either been outcall or a few miles outside. Again, you're very unlikely to have problems with the police but it is important to choose carefully to avoid other hassles. Birmingham is a safe city but, as anywhere, be mindful of where you're visiting.

For me, Adultwork has been a good source. Here are a few recommendations, all personally sampled. I've been lucky and had no duds but do choose very carefully. Be warned, there's a lot of rubbish on there.

Daisy.

http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=1232913

Polite, discreet, well spoken and enthusiastic. Exactly as her profile. You can message her through AW, phone number shows when she's available.

Incall is listed but I think rarely available. Arrived promptly for outcall and wouldn't cause any problems at your hotel.

Natalie.

http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=1775714

Eastern European, incall only, in a residential area about 5 miles from the city centre. I could be wrong, but add a few years (maybe 10) to her stated age.

Has so many reviews on AW my guess is at least some are fake. That said, service is very good. She's friendly, attractive, gives a good massage and a great BJ. Sex is good too. Good value at 80 / hour.

Leonie.

http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=732709

Again, maybe a year or two older than she states but absolutely no complaints, she really does have a fantastic figure. Polite, straightforward and discreet. Friendly and great service.

Outcall only. Nice woman and one of my favourites.

Nicole.

http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=1808789

OK Nicole is in Wolverhampton (an adjacent city), but within easy walking distance of the station.

As usual, a year or two older than she states and, as you can see from her pictures, plump but not fat.

Friendly, good English and easy to set up the meeting. A nice, very sexy girl who really got in to the action.

Good value.

Dirty Hog
08-31-14, 17:49
Drove past last night, Coventry Road, looked across, the place is now a building site? Have they moved elsewhere, still running? I have had some fun there over the years, where are they now I wonder? I have had many girls there in the past.

NeilHope
09-01-14, 01:33
Drove past last night, Coventry Road, looked across, the place is now a building site? Have they moved elsewhere, still running? I have had some fun there over the years, where are they now I wonder? I have had many girls there in the past.I think its been closed for at least a year?

Wanking
09-30-14, 20:52
This is an 11 year established sex / swingers club in Wainwright Street, Aston, Birmingham 6 . See website and Twitter account:
A german bloke in a sex party in Dusseldorf told me about this party / swingers in Birmingham.

http://www.theprivateclub.com/home.html

Seems to be 60 to 70 quid for a 4 hour party with some hired in ladies, plus some swingers.

Anyone been??

Roy Stone
10-09-14, 06:12
A german bloke in a sex party in Dusseldorf told me about this party / swingers in Birmingham.

Seems to be 60 to 70 quid for a 4 hour party with some hired in ladies, plus some swingers.

Anyone been??Yes I've been many times. It is a clean well run club where you can have a great time if you are up for it with sex with the club girls and some swingers at a reasonable price. More info on charges and membership here:

Entrance charges:

Single males: 40 on Mondays and Wednesdays or 50 on Fridays and Saturdays, or 60 for end of month Saturday 6 girl theme party.

Couples 20. Entrance on first visit. But they can get VIP entry for 15 once they are members (after first visit) if they ring club in advance to go on guest list.

Single females free entrance.

Also 5 returnable deposit required on locker key.

Membership is also required:

Single guys: 20 temp membership for a single event. Bring photo ID (always required) for entry for temp membership. Full membership available for single guys after 3 visits within 3 months - 30 for 6 months, 50 for year. Free membership serving armed forces-with forces ID (Army, Navy, Air Force). 5 discount for ex armed services on production discharge papers. Entry charge still applies. Sorry no other discounts.

Couples (M / F) and single female's FREE membership. Photo ID required for both. Single females free membership and entry photo ID required.

Cash only no card facilities.

Once in club no further charges to pay to play, just small charges for soft drinks, coffee, tea, snacks and condoms. Tab kept for these must be settled when you leave and locker key returned.

Changing area with secure lockers, showers, sauna, towels (provided) to be worn by guys in play areas), Women dress as sexy as want. Plenty of free on street parking. Soft drinks, tea coffee, snacks. No licence so you can bring own alcoholic drinks if want.

Optimist
11-08-14, 22:41
Wanking. I have been to the Private Club and am full of admiration for what they are doing. But I'm not sure if you would be happy when compared to what you get on your German visits. I guess if you were in the area then it might be worth a try. For me it didn't work so well. Maybe it was because I went to an afternoon event and there was a certain lacklustre feel.

Wanking
11-12-14, 00:32
Cheers Optimist.

Adindas
04-17-15, 22:49

Anyone been??Their competitiors is here.

http://r3troclub.co.uk/v2/

I have not been to r3 troclub. Co. Uk or theprivateclub myself so can not speak from personal experience.

Tlc Club
08-20-15, 15:03
At TLC the guiding principle is to make the average exceptional by breaking down the boundaries that constrain us in our daily lives.

TLC Club, Swingers Club, an Erotic Adult Party Club for Genuine Swingers, Created to provide a Safe Relaxing Play Space.

We offer a different and exciting experience for all open-minded people. Designed for Couples and Single ladies "Greedy Girls" and well behaved Single Guys.

We offer the "Best Weekly Adult " Swinging Parties in Birmingham. You can release your inhibitions, and act out your Wildest Fantasies.

Our purpose built Playrooms are Superb in design and Layout they are Ambient with low Moodlighting, Erotic Themes. We have Dark Areas, a wicked Grope Room, Mirrors, Jacuzzi, Large PlayBeds Simply Loads of Sexy Fun for Uninhibited Adults, its Safe very Secure, totally Confidential and Discreet, if you want the sexual thrill of real folks engaging with an opportunity for you to join in, then TLC Club is for you, there is NO Obligation to participate, Voyuers are very welcome to attend, Simply Leave your Real Life at the Door.

*Champagne Launch Party 5th September *.

Www.tlc-club.co.uk

Bangind
11-27-15, 14:07
Hey guys,

Can you help me out to find some fun in Brierley Hill!! Any inputs will be highly appreciated! Here till 30th November.

Regards,

Bangind

Dirty Hog
04-16-16, 21:57
Birmingham Five Ways Oriental from Adultwork, tonight, was great fun, some private flats, near Ladywood Middleway, sat nav gave me text for postcode, call her on arrival, trouble was bait and switch, not same as photo, never mind, maybe a 7, service was top class, some kissing, then lay down on front, she gave massage, then I love the Chinese when she works my ass then the fingernails on the ass cheeks, then she works my ball sack and cock shaft as I lie on my front, was getting really hard, I turn over before I nearly blow, we are kissing again, then I take her panties and bra off, she gave me blow job, great very nice one, loud suckling noises also, I suck her tits then, she turns over in doggy style from behind used, start to pump her she starts to moan, then turned her over for missionary to finish, shoved my cock up her and shot the heavy load, spunked off, was a great servicing for £50 half hour, I checked watch and was maybe 27 minutes, very good, Oriental off Adultwork often give the best service I find, I cannot abide by girls that rush it, I will return here and return to Oriental generally. Off to Macdonalds at Bristol Road for a hot cup of coffee feeling pretty good. Birmingham looking impressive on a sunny blue sky evening as the light fades. The City gearing up for a busy Saturday night.

SexyGenarian
05-06-16, 00:41
Their competitiors is here.

http://r3troclub.co.uk/v2/

I have not been to r3 troclub. Co. Uk or theprivateclub myself so can not speak from personal experience.I have been a member of the R3 tro Club (which is located in Walsall. Around 8 miles from Birmingham) for about 6 years now. It is the place to go if you don't mind performing in front of others and maybe even sharing a girl with 1 or 2 other guys. They have "greedy girls" to service your needs for no additional cost once you've paid your entrance fee. You can even go in as a non-member for an extra £10, but with annual membership at £20 if you are going more than once it's worth taking. Entry fees range from £30 to £50 depending on when you go. They are open Monday, Wednesday and Friday afternoons; Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday & Saturday evenings; there's a Sunday afternoon "chill out" on alternate Sundays and a Bi day on alternate Tuesdays. Greedy girls usually appear 1 hour after opening time and finish 30 minutes before closing time. Although the number of girls available can vary on occasion, there are usually 2 on weekdays, 1 on Sundays and 4 on Saturdays. It is a swingers' club so there are often couples or single girls there in addition to the greedy girls who may chose to play or not.

The standard of girls varies from 4 to 9 but most are 6 or 7. Some girls will give BBBJ others CBJ but all insist on condoms for penetration and that's a club rule. Men are expected to wear nothing but a towel (provided) and ladies dress sexily. If you want to fill your boots for a few hours I can't recommend this place too highly. It's simply great. The atmosphere is relaxed, the staff are friendly and the girls just love their work. If you get a chance to attend one of their Christmas or New Year parties do not miss the chance. I've been to a few and there have always been 10 to 18 greedy girls eager to make your day. I had sex with more than a dozen different girls in one night at one Christmas party. Age, race and size are not a barrier but I did see one guy with a 12" (30 cm) tool refused by 2 girls on one visit.

Their website is easy enough to find and all their events are there to be seen. I've had the pleasure of at least 150 girls at R3 tro over the years and have enjoyed every one of them (some of them many times). If you are a mature guy, like myself, or even disabled, you won't regret visiting R3 tro. I'm a member of several clubs in the area but R3 tro is my favorite without a doubt. Fill your boots guys.

Dirty Hog
06-02-16, 21:11
Visited First Class massage parlour, in Selly Oak, Birmingham, there is parking at the back, is through an archway opposite Aldi, of the girls presented chose a Romanian girl in her 20's, nice maybe an 8, quite tall, £60 for half hour, have to pay for extras like pussy lick, started stop watch, nice girlfriend experience, then she sat on my face with knickers on, the lights went out, then knickers off, carried on playing, then great blow job, then into 69, she hovered her pussy over my face straddling me, gave it a serious licking out for ages, delicious and wet, then she rubbed it all over my hairy chest, quite sure she had climaxed, wet dripping, then I thrust her in missionary and came, I timed 25 minutes upon leaving the premises from undress. I had a great time and would return. I had spent a few hours on a very hot day that very day on a naturist beach, so much pussy all around me teasing me, I had been having on and off erections all day, that by the evening I needed some serious release and I certainly found it. I ended up getting wet pussy shoved right in my face. Nice. Good times.

Dirty Hog
06-26-16, 17:40
Stars massage parlour 1166 Coventry road, near the giant asda, did a post brexit visit, walked in off the main highway side straight into front entrance, £65 half HR plus £20 for me to give oral on her, £85 all in, of three gals chose polish lady, lovely an 8 perhaps, so sexy, lots of girlfriend experience teasing me, my fellow very teased and hard, rip off her little panties. Getting closer to sex. Teased. Then into 69 she gave great blow job, I licking and sucking her pussy for ages staring straight at it, so much so that the next day I have visions of her pussy right in front of me, not a bad thing, he he, will get me thru Mon. Morning, anyway, after lapping at the wet pussy, she on top with lovely moaning sounds then me on top in missionary to finish, gave me glass of squash to drink was nice of her, great will return.

I visited this place couple of years back and thought time to start going again, will return to this parlour, nice thing about parlors is the girls are always there ready, with adultwork, need a little organising prior and maybe not avail with aw, a great bit of brexit pussy fun, mmm, I hope these ladys will still be working in the uk sex industry now. It worries me. She was a star this lady, love them to sit on my face in 69. I like to make lots of loud sucking noises on their pussy. Oh well. Need to think about the next trip. I sit here now perusing Birmingham massage parlors and adultwork, perhaps I will drive out for a coffee now, I like the sights of the thin summer skirts at this time of year sometimes see thru. England in foot tomorrow night. Good luck there.

SvenFKK
07-17-16, 09:23
I have been a member of the R3 tro Club (which is located in Walsall. Around 8 miles from Birmingham) for about 6 years now. It is the place to go if you don't mind performing in front of others and maybe even sharing a girl with 1 or 2 other guys.How does it compare with the Private Club in Birmingham? The basic concept, and even the opening times and days, are very similar.

SvenFKK
07-17-16, 09:24
At TLC the guiding principle is to make the average exceptional by breaking down the boundaries that constrain us in our daily lives.

TLC Club, Swingers Club, an Erotic Adult Party Club for Genuine Swingers, Created to provide a Safe Relaxing Play Space.

Www.tlc-club.co.ukDoesn't work. Does the club still exist?

Dirty Hog
07-24-16, 20:38
First Class massage parlour Selly Oak, opp Aldi, under arches, fun with Romanian lady, maybe a 7/ 8, mid 20's, £60 half HR plus paid extra £20 to lick her pussy, she was a frisky girl, some loving tender moments, then down on her pussy for what seems like ages licking her out while she watch me do it and I look back at her watching me do it, delicious, shaved, she moaning and me also, then 69 her on top, a different angle on that pussy you see, a good hard suck on my cock, then sex from behind on side, then more pussy oral on her, she orgasm, a whimper of delight, then I rammed it home on top in missionary for a well deserved finish, crackerjack, boom, great, then off to MacDonalds for a coffee and the hopeful chance of some upskirt or thin summer skirt knicker views on this hot humid summer evening, while I enjoy the memories of another lovely half HR.

Optimist
07-25-16, 02:37
I think it is closed due to fire, arson I believe. Also happened to a club in London. I'm no expert on UK so I won't guarantee my info.

Downandup
07-25-16, 20:45
I think it is closed due to fire, arson I believe. Also happened to a club in London. I'm no expert on UK so I won't guarantee my info.I think it was called Tudor Lounge: http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/fire-tudor-lounge-swingers-club-10914991.

PayForIt
08-02-16, 20:32
Discovered this week that Birmingham (city centre) is as bad as London, Leeds and Liverpool in having no proper MPs. I went to one on Bristol St years ago which was fine, and another called Silks? At one stage. Both appear now to have gone. Ended up hooking up with a girl who looked amazing on Viva Street. You can guess what's coming next. I get there and she is at least 2 dress size larger than in the photoshopped pics. What is wrong with the UK? Manchester is a fantastic destination for mongering. It offers about 8 MPs all with good girls, all over the city centre. But London, Leeds, Liverpool and now Birmingham are useless. I find Adult Work / Viva street / escorts far too hit and miss and I'm getting close to just accepting that it's only possible to monger properly in Manchester in the UK. Thank God for FKKs in Germany and the puti clubs in Spain.

Dirty Hog
08-07-16, 12:07
In Selly Oak high street opposite Aldi, opted for one hour this time, £120, Romanian lady in 20's, maybe an 8, wanted something different asked for domination, she said yes fine, but whether struggle with English or something did not happen was usual service, she said yes I know domination, couple of times I gave up on it was standard girlfriend service.

Interested in the time as was one hour started the stop watch as was paying more wanted my value, she started with massage on my front then very quickly wanted a condom on me I declined and wanted a slower service, the alarm bells were ringing a bit, I have such experience with so many girls of the past get to know how they act, one hour don't shove the condom on so quick. I started then suck her tits for a while, then onto her pussy I gave oral, but she stopped me said that's enough of that now, I wanted a lot more pussy not allowed, she then insisted on condom on, it went on she gave blowjob, not for that long, then into sex in about four positions and I finished with load off in doggy watching in the mirror us do it.

Then after sex she went into shower on her own for what seemed like ages, then came out. A bit more massage from her but at about 40 minutes she said that's it. I not happy spun it out to about 50 minutes as best I could with lying next to her talking and caressing, she was sending an occasional text during that time also. Reckon if I had not slowed things down I would have been out at about 30/40 mins.

As it was went out at 50 minutes thinking service was average to poor. Mainly due to the rushed nature of it. Shame.

I will return to this parlour as I have had good times there, but for one HR payment I expected better.

Will try other parlors for now. During time I was with her there was some sort of arguing going on next door, or maybe it was noisy sex don't know.

Of the girl line up she probably came in near thee top, next time I go there I often chose deliberately one of the average looking ones and they often turn up much better in service, that will be my policy on my return there, but for the interim will try other places. Sometimes even if you chose standard service at places for half HR the average ones even give oral for free if they are horny. Not often but it happens. I so like sucking a juicy pussy.

Off for a coffee at McDonalds feeling good at least I had had some good sex, although not the brilliant servicing I wanted.

Optimist
08-07-16, 14:05
Discovered this week that Birmingham (city centre) is as bad as London, Leeds and Liverpool in having no proper MPs. I went to one on Bristol St years ago which was fine, and another called Silks? At one stage. Both appear now to have gone. Ended up hooking up with a girl who looked amazing on Viva Street. You can guess what's coming next. I get there and she is at least 2 dress size larger than in the photoshopped pics. What is wrong with the UK? Manchester is a fantastic destination for mongering. It offers about 8 MPs all with good girls, all over the city centre. But London, Leeds, Liverpool and now Birmingham are useless. I find Adult Work / Viva street / escorts far too hit and miss and I'm getting close to just accepting that it's only possible to monger properly in Manchester in the UK. Thank God for FKKs in Germany and the puti clubs in Spain.The difference between different areas is largely a function of the local Police and Council attitude to enforcing the law. "Massage" parlors are in fact illegal, but Manchester has for many years had a relatively tolerant approach.

Sorry you had a bad experience. Unfortunately not untypical

PayForIt
08-08-16, 00:22
The difference between different areas is largely a function of the local Police and Council attitude to enforcing the law. "Massage" parlors are in fact illegal, but Manchester has for many years had a relatively tolerant approach.

Sorry you had a bad experience. Unfortunately not untypicalI agree with your assessment. London, Leeds, Liverpool and Birmingham are really poor. Leeds operated a controlled WG area which was a bit of disaster following a girl being attacked. Liverpool has pretty much always been a terrible P4 P city. London has thousands of escorts on agency sites which have been horribly photoshopped and you take a real risk of the girl turning up and looking nothing like the pics. Pretty much the same on Adult work. Which leaves the party scene. Fine if you have no issue sharing several girls with a raft of guys and seriously risking catching something. So despite the desperate bleatings of some of the London forum members who are incredibly defensive about London being roundly attacked as a terrible mongering destination (it is despite their best efforts), it just leaves Manchester and Milton Keynes as two towns where the police and Council obviously turn a blind eye and P4 P parlors are plenty in number and offer good facilities and options. Birmingham was poor, Coventry is poor. I'm afraid that outside of Manchester the UK is really quite a poor P4 P destination. Thank God for FKKs, Spain Dubai, and Thailand.

Dirty Hog
08-14-16, 12:57
I agree with your assessment. London, Leeds, Liverpool and Birmingham are really poor. Leeds operated a controlled WG area which was a bit of disaster following a girl being attacked. Liverpool has pretty much always been a terrible P4 P city. London has thousands of escorts on agency sites which have been horribly photoshopped and you take a real risk of the girl turning up and looking nothing like the pics. Pretty much the same on Adult work. Which leaves the party scene. Fine if you have no issue sharing several girls with a raft of guys and seriously risking catching something. So despite the desperate bleatings of some of the London forum members who are incredibly defensive about London being roundly attacked as a terrible mongering destination (it is despite their best efforts), it just leaves Manchester and Milton Keynes as two towns where the police and Council obviously turn a blind eye and P4 P parlors are plenty in number and offer good facilities and options. Birmingham was poor, Coventry is poor. I'm afraid that outside of Manchester the UK is really quite a poor P4 P destination. Thank God for FKKs, Spain Dubai, and Thailand.Unfortunately girls in Leeds were attacked well before the WG area was established legally, the area is still operational now and "going forwards" (incidentally have you ever met someone that can go backwards?) I have had great experiences in Coventry and Birmingham and rate the areas as pretty good indeed. I have also had an occasional bad experience, but on the whole it is pretty good. There are street girls, Adultwork of many nationalities, and many massage parlors, also swinging clubs, I have also had action on occasion in the dogging scene. I am quite happy with what I get from the area, it is pretty good speaking as a very experienced punter in this area. But we all have different opinions on these matters I guess.

PayForIt
08-16-16, 01:55
on the whole it is pretty good. There are many massage parlors, .Glad to hear there are these options DH. Can you post links to some in the city centre please. I couldn't find any on the internet and I go quite often so if you can post details of 2 or 3 good venues in central Birmingham I'd be very grateful. I don't like AW / escort sites. Too much bait and switch. Rarely is the girl anything like her pic. Happened to me in Birmingham 2 weeks ago and really wish I'd known of these MPs you go to. It would be really helpful here if you could list those which are walking distance to New Street.

Dirty Hog
08-16-16, 20:47
Glad to hear there are these options DH. Can you post links to some in the city centre please. I couldn't find any on the internet and I go quite often so if you can post details of 2 or 3 good venues in central Birmingham I'd be very grateful. I don't like AW / escort sites. Too much bait and switch. Rarely is the girl anything like her pic. Happened to me in Birmingham 2 weeks ago and really wish I'd known of these MPs you go to. It would be really helpful here if you could list those which are walking distance to New Street.Cannot give one as a spot on city centre, but can recommend;.

www.firstclass-suite.co.uk Selly Oak, maybe 10/15 minutes taxi from centre.

www.bluebell-suite.co.uk very close to the centre and one you could walk to not too far, or get 5 minutes taxi. Maybe you could try this first.

Have fun. Hope they are central enough.

PayForIt
08-16-16, 23:39
Cannot give one as a spot on city centre, but can recommend;.

www.firstclass-suite.co.uk Selly Oak, maybe 10/15 minutes taxi from centre.

www.bluebell-suite.co.uk very close to the centre and one you could walk to not too far, or get 5 minutes taxi. Maybe you could try this first.

Have fun. Hope they are central enough.Had seen the Selly Oak one but will try both and report. Thanks for your help.

PayForIt
01-11-17, 02:54
Tried this one out for size. Easy cab ride from city centre less than £10.

Friendly receptionist. 4 girls working. All Ro brunettes and none of them much to look at. Tried Monica. Tall - disaster. Looked ok downstairs but in the light, teeth looked like she'd been 3 rounds with Joshua and lost! Inverted nipples, couldn't speak a word of English. Session (£60 for 30 minutes) ended after 15 minutes of trying. Replaced her with Sabrina. Very skinny girl. Not the best attitude, slim body, better bee cup boobs and very lithe body but service level very low. Huge bright lights in the rooms made it more like interrogation that sexy. £120 for an hour with Sabrina was a waste of time.

Would I repeat. Not at all!

Downandup
01-11-17, 22:20
This is probably why I don't go anywhere around. I do see the odd ad for girls in Oldbury that I might try but really nothing attracts me. So off to Germany when I can.

Blair
03-05-17, 14:09
For those hunting in Birmingham, here are a few personally verified AW recommendations. On the odd occasion I've used parlours in recent times I've found service to be awful. YMMV but I've seen all of these more than once and they were good for me.

Claire: Slim pleasant Scottish girl offering incall in the city centre. Sometimes hotel, sometimes apartment, but always good location. Profile and feedback is 100% accurate. Good communication. Usually works till around 9 pm. Believe she also offers outcall.

http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=3001908

Manuela: Genuine Brazilian girl working from an apartment close to the Mailbox. Nice girl, good service and better looking than some of her pictures suggest. Can be hard to get hold of, but does work late.

http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=3573044

Samantha: May have recommended her before, but another pleasant girl offering good service with an accurate profile and pics. Polish, with good English. Works from a city centre apartment, usually till around 11 pm.

http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=2559896

Monica: Polish again. English not perfect, but she's a lovely warm, friendly woman and unless you're looking for just conversation I wouldn't let that put you off. Pictures and feedback 100% accurate, but probably older than the stated 37. Fantastic body and great service. Works from a house in the Harborne area (~5km from city centre). Have seen her many times for outcall, for which she is discreet, reliable and great value.

http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=1291563

I'm not on the site so often these days but I know the city well. Happy to answer sensible queries in PM.

Also have some good recommendations for Massage / HE.

Blair
03-12-17, 16:54
For those looking for this kind of thing, I also have some Birmingham numbers for good massage, with or without HE. Can't remember if it's ok to post numbers here, so PM for details.

Ahinsakya
06-28-17, 04:45
Hi guys.

I will be visitig brum next week and would greatly appreciate if you guys could refer me to some independent freelancers providing ultimate GFE with DFK, BBBJ, 69 and multiple shots. Looking forward to hear from you guys. Please pm me. Hope to hear from you soon.

Chris Rob
07-28-17, 11:54
For those hunting in Birmingham, here are a few personally verified AW recommendations. On the odd occasion I've used parlours in recent times I've found service to be awful. YMMV but I've seen all of these more than once and they were good for me.

Claire: Slim pleasant Scottish girl offering incall in the city centre. Sometimes hotel, sometimes apartment, but always good location. Profile and feedback is 100% accurate. Good communication. Usually works till around 9 pm. Believe she also offers outcall.

http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=3001908

Manuela: Genuine Brazilian girl working from an apartment close to the Mailbox. Nice girl, good service and better looking than some of her pictures suggest. Can be hard to get hold of, but does work late.

http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=3573044.Sincerely, my favourite out of the three you have mentioned is Samantha. She has that Latin touch but she has light skin. I really like it.

Steve 9696
02-16-18, 02:58
London is spectacular for escorts via agencies. Pretty much 150 pounds for super talent and great looks. Bham looks potentially lame. I find VIP escorts. Is it legit? Any experience with girls there? Less interested in freelancers but if you know a good one please let me know. You can PM if you prefer.

Thanks!

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Steve 9696
02-19-18, 01:28
Concerning the prior post, can you PM me at my paying account if you know any good providers in bham, preferably via reliable agency.

Thanks!

Dratini
04-12-18, 16:33
I am from India, however was in UK last year. Searched on AW and found a person named Nicola. She is from Romania. I think I have paid around £100 for an hour.

She is friendly and co-operative. Lots of foreplay and she was willing to please. The only negative is No DFK.

I felt it was worth the amount spent and the time which I have spent with her.

Location is City Center, it was 5 minutes walk away from Train Station and she stays in the 10th floor in a tall apartment.

Play safe everyone!

MumbaiFun1
05-12-18, 23:44
I have met at Kate's home in Brum during my business trip to Brum, Her home is easy to find and has parking on the front. The area is quiet and very discreet and safe.

Kate looks absolutely fantastic. She has an amazing body. She is beautiful with amazing tits a fantastic ass and a pussy that tastes of heaven. She wore her sexy short cocktail outfit and looked so horny but then she always looks amazing.

I have known Kate a number of years now. Our meetings are always great. She is amazingly friendly and outgoing and gives the perfect GFE mixed with a pse. It's so enjoyable spending time with her. In between our periods of action we have such great conversation and I now know a lot about her life and her about mine.

In our time together I avail myself of as many services as possible with Kate and they are all amazing. Over the years I have gone through as much as possible that is on offer.

Kate is such a horny woman. You will be hard pushed to find anyone who enjoys sex as much as her. Her oral is amazing. If anyone can tell me of anyone who is better then let me know because I don't think she can be beaten. Anyway after she had blown my mind and sucked me dry we had a little fun with one of my gifts which let me tell you is so good. After that my manhood was coaxed back into action and Kate rode him and drained me dry for a second time. Before we finished I went down on her and made her cum so that I could taste her wonderful pussy juices once more. You only have to check out Kate's latest blog to see she enjoyed our time together. She helped me shower before I left and I stayed hating well after our time. I'm sure if I could have managed another go she would have let me fuck her again. I would love to see more of her and I am always hopeful she moves back London way. Kate is the best. Go meet her you will enjoy yourself so much. I want her just for myself but she is such an insatiable woman who enjoys sex so much she wants as much cock as she can get. Can't wait to see more of your exploits in the erotica section please Kate.

PayForIt
05-13-18, 01:18
I have met at Kate's home in Brum during my business trip to Brum, Her home is easy to find and has parking on the front. The area is quiet and very discreet and safe.

Kate looks absolutely fantastic. She has an amazing body. She is beautiful with amazing tits a fantastic ass and a pussy that tastes of heaven. She wore her sexy short cocktail outfit and looked so horny but then she always looks amazing.

I have known Kate a number of years now. A very glowing testimonial for Kate. Assuming you are not Kate can you tell us where you found her details? How do we arrange time with her? Is she on an escort website / AW or somewhere else. You make no mention of how to contact her.

MumbaiFun1
05-15-18, 23:08
I found her from AW and She is also in Vivastreet.

A very glowing testimonial for Kate. Assuming you are not Kate can you tell us where you found her details? How do we arrange time with her? Is she on an escort website / AW or somewhere else. You make no mention of how to contact her.

MumbaiFun1
05-15-18, 23:09
Sunita. Birmingham, sometimes back but worth mentioning.

I met Sunita at her flat in Birmingham. It is her home and was very pleasant and well kept in a smart area of town. It was easy to find and parking was no problem. Very Clean flat, discrete and nice flat.

Sunita is absolutely stunning. Sunita shows her face openly on AW so I knew she was very attractive but she is even more lovely in person. Sunita was wearing a Cocktail tight and short. Party dress but that came off to reveal a very nice set of underwear, minus the knickers!

Sunita has to be one of the most confident and outgoing of the escorts I have met. She immediately made me feel so relaxed and comfortable. She tuned the Bollywood music and we sat and chatted about each others history (hers was fascinating!) before a natural break led us into the bedroom!

Lots of oral- best BJ in the world, cuddling and fucking! She is definitely a top notch Indian origin with Model look. She is not into DFK but service is top notch, splendid and mind blowing.

I first lusted after Sunita on AW a while ago but Birmingham was a long way, but luck would bring me close to her and.

Sunita was wearing a Cocktail tight and short. Party dress when she met me; also sexy killer heels, which, of course, made her even sexier! Here I am talking to this lovely beautiful girl with fabulous eyes and hair; and an even more fabulous chest, with its wonderful cleavage sitting in a pretty little low cut top. I could hardly believe that in a few minutes I would be having sex with this adorable creature!

After quite a bit of relaxing chat. Its actually even more exciting to have sex with a woman you have got to know a little. We retired to the bedroom and clinched! We went straight into passionate kissing, (as if Sunita had been gagging for it all the while we were talking as well as me!) before Sunita peeled off her dress, and I unclipped her bra, to reveal her breasts in all their enormity and splendour! We can all see Sunita's fabulous pics in her AW pics, but to see them and stroke the and kiss them for real is an absolute tit man's dream. I am that tit man and it was a dream that became real!

I should also mention that Sunita has a lovely pussy too! It is shaven leaving just a little trim moustache around the two pussy lips! Kissing Sunita's pussy was very erotic, especially since she responded so enthusiastically. In time Sunita returned the compliment and she took my cock in HR hands and gave me the most wonderful combination of oral and manual cock arousing I have ever experienced. She sucked me deeply and then wanked me with her spit. She bent over, looking me in the eye and dribbled her spit onto my cock! I asked her to dribble into my mouth, which she did. Leading to some further kissing. Wonderful!

Let's just say that we ended up with very passionate sex in the missionary position! With one hand under Sunita's bum I was able to get my cock deep inside her. And of course also enjoy the twin pleasures smooching her breasts and mouth at the same time. My climax was explosive, and Sunita gave all the indications of having had a good time too! Hope to see you again soon.

Blair
05-28-18, 03:01
Personally verified.

Sophie: https://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=3670134.

Tall, native English, great body, pleasant, attractive and very enthusiastic. Exactly as you'd expect from the profile. Part time, and chooses her customers but a great outcall choice.

Monica: http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=1291563.

Feedback hidden on AW (which is normally a very bad sign! and also has stopped showing her number. I really can't imagine why. Seen her many times over perhaps 5 years. Last time a week ago. . Pleasant, quiet Polish woman, around 40. Great body (tanned and toned) and great service. Pictures 100% accurate. We know each other well and YMMV, but for me some of the best sessions I've had.

Chris Rob
07-10-18, 10:47
Personally verified.

Sophie: https://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=3670134.

Tall, native English, great body, pleasant, attractive and very enthusiastic. Exactly as you'd expect from the profile. Part time, and chooses her customers but a great outcall choice.

Monica: http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=1291563.

Feedback hidden on AW (which is normally a very bad sign! and also has stopped showing her number. I really can't imagine why. Seen her many times over perhaps 5 years. Last time a week ago. . Pleasant, quiet Polish woman, around 40. Great body (tanned and toned) and great service. Pictures 100% accurate. We know each other well and YMMV, but for me some of the best sessions I've had.Thank you very much for the info Blair! I will consult and see how!

AroundTheWay
07-21-18, 16:15
Hey there,

Most of the talk on this forum seems to revolve around the online escorts, is that the full scene here these days? Will be visiting town with an adventurous lady in a couple weeks and was wondering about any good swingers clubs, the best info I could find was at this link:

https://guysnightlife.com/girls-sex-birmingham/

But they didn't get into which club was best or anything. Have you guys been to any like Real Deal or Tudors? Which did you think were best?

Blair
08-06-18, 01:13
Can't comment at all on the swingers scene in Birmingham, but otherwise the info at https://guysnightlife.com/girls-sex-birmingham/ is out of date and flawed. Jewellery Quarter and Calthorpe Park are certainly not areas for SW. There are SW areas in Birmingham, probably best left for locals. You'll meed a car and an appetite for risk.

Hey there,

Most of the talk on this forum seems to revolve around the online escorts, is that the full scene here these days? Will be visiting town with an adventurous lady in a couple weeks and was wondering about any good swingers clubs, the best info I could find was at this link:

https://guysnightlife.com/girls-sex-birmingham/

But they didn't get into which club was best or anything. Have you guys been to any like Real Deal or Tudors? Which did you think were best?

Blair
08-06-18, 01:23
Tried the following Vivastreet massage.

http://www.vivastreet.co.uk/massage/birmingham-b15/new-new-----the-best-invigorating-and-relaxing-massage----/178704905

Attractive, slim British black girl in her 20's. There were others available so YMMV.

New apartment, close to Bristol Road on the edge of the city centre.

45 / hr plus upsell for HE and furher upsell for topless.

Good massage and delivered as promised. A little too SOP for me so I probably wouldn't return, Not a bad option if you need to bust a nut.

Blair
08-06-18, 01:35
Inka: https://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=4526462.

Accurate profile and (I'd guess) genuine feedback.

Currently located in Jewellery Quarter but I guess she'll move on soon.

Enthuiastic service, eager tp please and definitely not a clockwatcher. YMMV if she's busy or you just don't hit it off.

Uktouae
11-11-18, 05:02
Sunita. Birmingham, sometimes back but worth mentioning.

I met Sunita at her flat in Birmingham. It is her home and was very pleasant and well kept in a smart area of town. It was easy to find and parking was no problem. Very Clean flat, discrete and nice flat.

Sunita is absolutely stunning. Sunita shows her face openly on AW so I knew she was very attractive but she is even more lovely in person. Sunita was wearing a Cocktail tight and short. Party dress but that came off to reveal a very nice set of underwear, minus the knickers!.I was in Birmingham last week and visited Sunita on the strength of this review and on the whole I was relatively disappointed.

First point to note Sunita does not show her face openly in her pictures, it's hidden behind large sunglasses so you get an idea but not the whole thing.

Anyway lets deal with the good.

Friendly / Cheerful, happy to go multiple rounds, clean flat (though slight smell of smoke), shower facilities offered, parking (paid) available, offered a massage and good sized breasts (a little bit of sag).

Now the bad.

1) No Owo / CIM despite me being clean / tidy and having showered at her place (I've never not had this service before when offered even if it's only "at discretion".

2) She was late and had to go to a birthday party after the meet (took the call just before we started) so my time was curtailed but the payment was not.

3) She has put on weight since she's taken those photos. Something which she openly admitted before I'd even said anything.

4) Relatively mechanical in the act (a lot of obviously fake "oh baby"s) which might be linked to the fact that she said she's looking to stop escorting soon.

5) Expensive for what the service is £180 for the hour.

6) Despite agreeing to request to wear certain clothing, did not accommodate as she was running late she also stripped off far too quickly so I couldn't enjoy the view in her lingerie.

Now given her feedback on AW and the quoted FR I have no doubt she can be great I'm just saying Caveat emptor (buyer beware) as YMMV.

As a result of the disappointed I found another lady Porshe Devine (who as of Friday has moved to Bristol on tour I believe) £100 for 45 minutes (prices higher in Bristol as this was a special offer) no CIM but Owo, great figure (I mean absolutely stunning) and a pretty (and filthy hot) face. Great selection of lingerie, loves a spanking and more than happy with a little mild dom especially during A. Levels.

BrainDrain
01-13-19, 14:40
Found myself in Birmingham for a few days. Wasn't prepared to be here and hadn't done any mongering research until I arrived. I read some of the forum pages but most of the links were outdated.

Started reading through the http://www.vivastreet.co.uk/escort/birmingham pages as my starting point.

Sent off about 10 SMS messages and had two responses. Seems an international standard for WG not to answer unless they are available. Of the responses I received the locations were just too far away from me and away from where they advertised as "close to city".

Found one advert of a Thai lady in lovely heels and a massage table. Price was listed as "from £45". So I assumed lots would be on offer.

Turns out she was located within 300 metres of my hotel. Her apartment had one security intercom to enter the complex, then another for the stairwell to the hall. Rather than being greet in heels I was greeted by her in her house slippers. In the apartment where she lives she has a dedicated massage room set up as a relaxation palace. Payable up front £50 for massage with happy ending. Most of the time was straight massage. The last 15 minutes pussy touching, boobs and some craziness but not FS.

I would post the advert for reference but the ad is not there today, maybe offline for Sunday.

Trying to decipher the adverts in a new city is part of the fun.

Would return if I was after a massage again.

BD.

MumbaiFun1
03-13-19, 00:20
Location. Incall in apartment in business district. Easy to find and access code given via text on my arrival.

Booking. I had an appointment with another girl lined up but I had to cancel it due to problems getting to her location, I had seen a review for Jennifer last week and decided to try and book her. Sent a few texts the previous day, all of which were replied to within an hour or so and made a 1 hour booking at the top end of my budget £150.

Girl. Now I'm a sucker for a pretty girl and this one is what I call pretty. I really was taken in by her pictures and although her likes list wasn't particularly exciting, I do love fucking fit birds. Her pictures are accurate and she has a very toned firm body, fake tits and nice firm ass. For some reason I was expecting her to be quite tall but she was in fact very petite.

Action. I was greeted at the door by Jennifer in a nice short tight dress, heels and big smile. She showed me to the bedroom and asked if I'd like a drink and brought me a chilled bottle of water, all good so far. She looked proper fit, age I'd say late 20's. I asked her to do a spin around so I could have a proper perv before her kit came off. Started stood up with soft kissing, very much GFE, not much tongue action at this stage. I had a good feel of her ass and generally groped her, she was feeling my cock through my trousers etc. I lifted pulled her dress up over her ass and felt her nice soft skin, I was getting a proper stoke on as she made light moaning noises in my ear. She then stepped back and lifted the dress up over her head, revealing her toned body, clad in very skimpy underwear. More kissing and gropping as she moved back to undo my jeans and pop my cock out.

She tells me to lye on the bed, I do so and leave my cock at the edge with my feet on the floor, she pops a condom on me and starts a nice BJ whilst looking at me with her sexy Brazilian eyes, now I would much rather she had my actual cock in her mouth without the condom, so I suggest she remove it which she happily did. OWO was good, quite sloppy and good depth. She asked if I wanted a finger up my ass, this took me by surprise but I though hell yer, go for it. She popped a lubed condom on her finger and gave me a good old fingering while sucking me off, I asked her to stop after about 5 minutes as she was going to make me blow.

I suggested that I returned the favor and eat her mine, disappointingly she says she doesn't do RO, I knew it wasn't on her likes list so was sort of expecting it. I asked her to get in doggy position so I could kiss her ass, fantastic view and I set about kissing her ass cheeks. As I started to pop my tongue in her crack towards her ass hole she pulled away and said not inside, again I sort of knew this wasn't on her list.

As the view was so good I asked to fuck her doggy, a bit of lube applied and slid into a nice tight pussy. Pumped away at her nice and slow admiring her tiny waist and superb firm arse, she turned to look at me a few times, bitting her bottom lip, which for some reason turns me right on. Decided to pop my 1st load like this so upped the pace and deposited nice and deep in her whilst griping her waist.

She asked if I'd like a massage before we continued, I declined the offer and requested that we lay on the bed for some gropping and kissing. She seemed to get more into the kissing than earlier, more tongues, but not DFK.

Round two and she suggested CG, on she climbs and does a nice job of it. Tits in my face and again more kissing. Next up, RG which was I really enjoyed. I had an ass cheek in each hand and lifted her slight frame up and down on my cock whilst she played with her minge and seemed to get quiet excited. Did this for a while before my arms gave in and I couldn't lift her anymore. Final position was next, she lay on her side with her leg up to her chest so her ass was stiking out, I knelt behind her and got nice and deep in her pussy. I leaned over and snogged her from time to time and had a good old feel of her tits. She took my hand and shoved my fingers in her mouth and sucked them, I don't kniw why but I found this very horny and blew my beans in her for the second time.

I think I was about 45 - 50 minutes into my 1 hour at this point so decided to end there on a high.

There was also a 2nd about of her fingering my ass somewhere along the line but I can't quite remember at which point it was.

Verdict. As I said earlier, I'm a sucker for a pretty girl, Jennifer is proper fit and sexy. My last punt was with Poppy who isn't quite as fit facially but offers a whole load more for the same price and has a fantastic arse to fuck. I enjoyed Jennifer but will probably put it down as a one off punt with a top end girl looks wise, her likes list is too short for a return at £150.

Ecivelum
06-12-19, 23:00
I was in Birmingham last week and visited Sunita on the strength of this review and on the whole I was relatively disappointed.

Friendly / Cheerful, happy to go multiple rounds, clean flat (though slight smell of smoke), shower facilities offered, parking (paid) available, offered a massage and good sized breasts (a little bit of sag).

Now the bad.

1) No Owo / CIM despite me being clean / tidy and having showered at her place (I've never not had this service before when offered even if it's only "at discretion".

3) She has put on weight since she's taken those photos. Something which she openly admitted before I'd even said anything.

4) Relatively mechanical in the act (a lot of obviously fake "oh baby"s) which might be linked to the fact that she said she's looking to stop escorting soon.

5) Expensive for what the service is 180 for the hour.

6) Despite agreeing to request to wear certain clothing, did not accommodate as she was running late she also stripped off far too quickly so I couldn't enjoy the view in her lingerie.

Now given her feedback on AW and the quoted FR I have no doubt she can be great I'm just saying Caveat emptor (buyer beware) as YMMV.

Interesting to read this, albeit a bit late. This was more or less the same as my experience with Sunita around the same time last year. Don't bother. There are lots of much nicer Indian girls in Birmingham!

Dirty Hog
06-15-19, 21:44
Massage parlour Oxford Street, Blue Belle Suite, avoided a major rammed queue of traffic city centre bound dodged it from the M6 off the centre past Villa ground, came down sat nav and parked near a railway arch just found space in Oxford St. Some major music kicking off nearby loads of student types milling around scantily clad, some in black stockings, mmm. Maybe a club nearby or something, early evening 6 pm, bouncers on the corner. Anyway. Found the parlour and entered through high security cameras and locked doors two sets and intercoms. Walk of shame from the road on entering not too bad. Steep stairs. Anyway, it is reassuring they security have that in case of idiots. My first time to this parlour.

Entered a room the girls were sitting around. Chose mine and we went to a little room with double bed. She returned and I was lying on the bed in my red pants. She sat by me and we played and fondled for ages. My rod was then very hard she took off my pants She removed her bra and out sprang and enormous set of hanging tits. My goodness. As you can imagine I jiggled and caressed and bounced them for ages. Cupping and lifting. She did not let me suck on them though but I face nuzzled them, she was Romanian, average looking of slightly plumper build in her twenties.

I paid half hour for £60. She bagged the condom on me and sucked for ages. I had the impression she perhaps was trying for an earlier cum shooting with blow job in the condom. I have been around I recognise the tricks. They have to remember a good service means punters will return. But I was much more controlled I am afraid even though it had been a few days. I wanted to lick her pussy out but she said £20 extra. I offered £10. She declined. So no pussy licking that time. Stuck to the half hour and basic £60.

Her panties off, the black thong shall I say. After lots of foreplay and blow job, I set to work with sex. The first position used was doggy and I rammed her for quite some time her ample arse jacked up in the air in front of me. It was tempting to go into the wrong hole like an Exocet missile, so she had no choice. But didn't. . Then turned her over and into missionary to finish and I blew my load off inside her with condom. I made moans and the bed was making knocking sounds as we heaved up and down to the sweaty delicious finish. My aching sack emptied again.

Not bad but not amazing, but I would return. I wanted a drink from the bar on the way afterwards on the premises, but apparently they only serve from 8 pm. Back through all the security again and back out onto the street. Maybe just over twenty minutes. Could have been a little longer. Back under the railway arch and I drove away.

Dirty Hog
07-21-19, 10:05
Garden of Eden massage parlour, 1254 Coventry Road, I parked along Flora Rd and walked up from behind then turned left at the top, just to one side of the top of this Rd, the walk of shame is not too bad, but also not great. Anyway, the premises were very nice theécor, secure, nice reception. I was presented with one girl, I chose, Annah, she was a 9, hardly any English, Romanian or Bulgariaan possibly. Sexy body. Twenties no more than that. On recption I paid £65 for half HR.

Nice room, lots and lots of foreplay. She kept her panties and bra on for ages I like that. Then eventually I take off the bra and panties after the big tease. I suck her nipples till they were erect for ages. We lay on the bed I asked for oral on her I had to pay she said 20, I offered ten she eventually accepted. On 10. I pussy licked her out for ages, she was very wet. She sat on my face for this also I lay in front of her for it so she watched me do it. I think she enjoyed it as she buckled and moved up and down and forced my tongue inside her more.

Now the sex I wanted but she declined. I did not understand. Do I pay more for this? The sex is always included in the base price. Don't know. She had no English so I looked at the watch the time was close on half HR, maybe that was it. Don't know, anyway the time was used? I asked for a wank, she did that for me and after some wanking I shot the cream up, she directed it away from her it shot off up the frustrated load, and dribbled and covered my shaft and stomach and thighs. She shoved tissues at me to clear up for me to mop it all up.

It was enjoyable but I could have done with penetration, I don't really know the contractual issues, but will return sometime and see, I think we just ran out of time maybe. At least my ball sack was emptied at the end. I will do less foreplay next time and see. She wash her pussy for ages after that must have made her wet. First time to this parlour.

Dirty Hog
09-22-19, 10:44
Back to the Garden of Eden. Coventry Rd. £65 on the reception. The girl on reception had a lovely pair of breasts. Chose a brunette, of two offered, E European possibly, she was sexy maybe an 8 or 9. Very nice indeed. Maybe name Lucy. The base payment gets you the basic sex and blow job service. I paid £20 on top to lick her pussy out the girl wanted to pay her. £85 all in. She demanded I take all my clothes off then lie down on the bed. She quickly went for condom on was a bad sign always and was this time also. Anyway. She gave a great blow job lasted some time but I had the feeling she was trying to get me off quickly. I did not blow. She became a bit dominant. Lay back opened her legs and ordered me in her pussy. I happily reciprocated and spent plenty of time in there making her wet. She pulled my head out occasionally and pushed my head back in then did the same stared at me then ordered me back in as she lay on her back. She then crouched over me and told me to ass sniff. After that she told me to fuck her in missionary. I duly did and came in this position. The service I had was good while it lasted, with a pretty lady with sexy body. The service though was rushed. I was in at:42 and out at:59, that's 17 minutes, too short when I paid for 30 minutes. I drove off further into town to a bar I know for a pint of Stella.

Uktouae
11-02-19, 13:55
Spent some time with Zaara from AW back in June, but only just realized I haven't posted the report.

When I booked time with her she only had a few bits of feedback and wasn't showing her face but I took a chance because she was offering some stuff I wanted to try.

Looks 7 she's very cute looking prettyish but cute is the main takeaway, body is incredible though, long brown legs and a tight waist with smooth flat tummy.

Performance 10 literally up for pretty much everything also a delight to talk to and spend time with, even after taking her up her tight little ars* while toying her p she was happy to chat. Took CIM like a champ and happy to be tied up and blindfolded even had a ballgag. A lot of fun to use all the restraints on her and then keep her see y with a magic wand. Offered me a nice little massage even though it's not one of her services.

She's got a sultry voice and it's an absolute joy to hear pure filth coming out of her mouth.

I paid for 2 hrs but ended up getting just over 3.5.

Since then we've been chatting and meeting up whenever I'm back in the UK rarely pay and even when I do now it's not for the full time.

I've noticed her page is blowing up now to the point where she has to turn down bookings.

Dirty Hog
11-02-19, 22:48
1166 Coventry Rd, park in Deakins Rd, "Stars" massage parlour, then walk up a little, £65 on the door for a half hour. (meant to be). Waiting in reception and can read the selection of porn mags which I did for a minute. Into the room. I had chosen of them a fuller figure but not fat young twenties Turkish / Pakistani lady lovely dark eyes, shapely figure, not skinny and lovely tits. Black panties and bra.

A superb blow job that lasted a long time. I was brought to the edge nicely. With condom on at this stage. Before this some cuddling and chatting for a while. Girl friend experience. Then onto sex from behind doggy used and finish in missionary. Two positions. With a lovely lady. My hairy sack was emptied.

It was 20 minutes all in. Not bad and not good. But I had the impression that she was not rushing and was providing a service. If one of these establishments ever provided a full 30 minutes like they are meant to when we hand the money over they would take all the business in town. If I ran such a place maybe in the future I would have a big clock on the wall with big red digital LED letters that glow. When the customer such as me is pumping with the tongue hanging out and she is dribbling, I can watch the clock. It is the only fair way. The clock is started when entering when the girl is on the bed with you. It is quite frankly the only way.

What with Brexit fatigue and the bad England rugby result I was starting to feel a little refreshed now. I head off into the night for a pint of Stella.

Uktouae
11-03-19, 19:00
Snip.Out of curiosity if you know you're going to be shortchanged time wise in these massage parlours why do you keep going to them, couldn't you just search up on AW or somewhere else? You'll get plenty of 30 min and 15 min options not to mention longer and generally as long as there's feedback you can trust you'll get what you paid for. Plus you can preselect who you're going for.

Dirty Hog
11-04-19, 21:36
Out of curiosity if you know you're going to be shortchanged time wise in these massage parlours why do you keep going to them, couldn't you just search up on AW or somewhere else? You'll get plenty of 30 min and 15 min options not to mention longer and generally as long as there's feedback you can trust you'll get what you paid for. Plus you can preselect who you're going for."Like a moth to the flame. " Yes your right. I do use AW a lot. Parlours are easy though you just turn up with no appointment, I guess that is the attraction. Sometimes making an AW appointment is tricky without plenty of warning. Also the excitement of not knowing what is there waiting in the line up. Also I just like variety of provider. Aw is better on time though that's why I favour it and that is why Mass parlours lose business from me.

Mgajbe
11-06-19, 09:42
"Like a moth to the flame. " Yes your right. I do use AW a lot. Parlours are easy though you just turn up with no appointment, I guess that is the attraction. Sometimes making an AW appointment is tricky without plenty of warning. Also the excitement of not knowing what is there waiting in the line up. Also I just like variety of provider. Aw is better on time though that's why I favour it and that is why Mass parlours lose business from me.Bro, What is AW?

DanCee
11-06-19, 19:31
Bro, What is AW?Maybe delayed response as moderated before published, but AW is Adultwork site where many temptations exist.

Dirty Hog
11-06-19, 22:11
Bro, What is AW?Adultwork.

DannyGuy
02-27-20, 14:43
1166 Coventry Rd, park in Deakins Rd, "Stars" massage parlour, then walk up a little, 65 on the door for a half hour. (meant to be). Waiting in reception and can read the selection of porn mags which I did for a minute. Into the room. I had chosen of them a fuller figure but not fat young twenties Turkish / Pakistani lady lovely dark eyes, shapely figure, not skinny and lovely tits. Black panties and bra.Do you know if that one is Cov road is still going?

DannyGuy
02-27-20, 14:45
Adultwork.Definitely still the biggest and best, some close contenders like www.ukadultzone.com and then we have vivastreet. I noticed more and more fake Birmingham ads there though. Whats the point!

Dirty Hog
03-18-20, 22:16
Do you know if that one is Cov road is still going?Yes still going, pre corona anyway, been there a long time.

Gamer76
04-25-20, 01:51
Spent some time with Zaara from AW back in June, but only just realized I haven't posted the report.

When I booked time with her she only had a few bits of feedback and wasn't showing her face but I took a chance because she was offering some stuff I wanted to try.

Looks 7 she's very cute looking prettyish but cute is the main takeaway, body is incredible though, long brown legs and a tight waist with smooth flat tummy.

Performance 10 literally up for pretty much everything also a delight to talk to and spend time with, even after taking her up her tight little ars* while toying her p she was happy to chat. Took CIM like a champ and happy to be tied up and blindfolded even had a ballgag. A lot of fun to use all the restraints on her and then keep her see y with a magic wand. Offered me a nice little massage even though it's not one of her services.

She's got a sultry voice and it's an absolute joy to hear pure filth coming out of her mouth.

I paid for 2 hrs but ended up getting just over 3.5..Was she of Asian origin? Or a white girl?

VinDici
11-09-20, 12:23
TL: DR.

Big titted MILF with posh accent, good service, friendly and welcoming, very professional.

Service Provider:

https://www.adultwork.com/2218841 or https://www.adultwork.com/EvaJayne.

Take 1:

Made a call, which was not answered, but got an immediate text reply with info, sorted the logistics via some texting back and forth, then parked up on time for the punt.

For context, this was when hotels had just started opening up, post lockdown.

EvaJayne told me via text to go in, and to the left in the lobby, but that didn't lead to the lifts just to a stairwell past the bar, when I turned around the staff noticed I was confused and intercepted me immediately.

They told me to wait in the lobby, I said I would, and as soon as their eyes were off me, I tried to leg it to the lifts.

I almost got away with it, but just before the lift doors closed, a bloke came running from reception, and stopped me, they then asked me to wait in the bar area.

The main problem was that the lobby was empty so all the staff (there were 5 of them) had the time to keep a close eye out and I couldn't slip away.

If the EvaJayne had said to me, "Walk past reception and then left to the lifts" I've thought that I would've been fine. Instead she told me to "go left to the lifts", however in the lobby there is an immediate left you can take past a bar, which I did, I asked EvaJayne about this when I did finally meet up with her, and she told me that if you walk even close to reception, then the staff intercept you straight away. So not knowing the layout of the hotel fucked me up.

This particular hotel was not a good choice of venue, but I can't really blame EvaJayne for that, and to her credit she offered to do an outcall to me, even for the 15 min booking I declined, as I cannot host discreetly.

Take 2: Comms and Timekeeping.

Re-booked via text, I assumed I would find parking easily, but I couldn't and had to park further than I had counted on, which resulted in me being late. I'm never late to punts. When I did finally make it to the door, I was a little hot and sweaty, as the weather was sizzling that day.

EvaJayne was ready on time and didn't give me shit for being slightly late.

Incall Premises:

A discreet privately rented apartment. It was clean, modern and very minimalist, which for punting is pretty good. Parking in the area is non existent other than the NIA official car park, which was 10 minutes walk from the apartment. Bathroom was spotless and there was a fresh towel there for me as well as men's shower gel. EvaJayne let me shower and gave me a clean towel even though it was a 15 min booking.

Price Paid:

60 - 15 minutes.

Services Expected.

DFK, OWO, 69, Cowgirl.

Services Delivered.

DFK, Titfucking, OWO, 69.

EvaJayne: 128077.

EvaJayne was just as her pictures suggest. She has quite a few videos circulating on the net, so it was to be expected. She had light make up on, as well as pearl earrings and necklace, she wasn't wearing lingerie, rather a tasteful summer dress, which added to my "fucking a posh MILF" fantasy. Nice big tits and suckable nipples.

Punt A-Z:

After my shower, I came into the bedroom and EvaJayne was naked and ready for me. We started by kissing and caressing each other, however my headspace was all messed up by the stress of being late to the punt, and I couldn't really focus on my own enjoyment. I moved her down for OWO, and she delivered with great technique. I asked her to 69 me, which she did with pleasure. She was clean and fresh, tasted great, no hygiene issues; Due to my own stressing I wasn't sure I'd be able to finish in cowgirl, so I let her carry on 69: ing me and finished in her mouth.

Once I was done, there was some post punt banter, and then I fucked off.

In Summary:

Punt was ok, but not great due to my own stressing, and not in any way due to EvaJayne. I would certainly see her again, as she is sexy as fuck and really does it for me. Very professional, keeps to agreed times, doesn't double book, looks after herself and keeps a decent margin between customers, so she does need to rush you out of the door.

VinDici
11-09-20, 12:28

Charming, bubbly, busty blonde valley girl. Offers a great service for £50, worth visiting.

Service Provider:

https://www.adultwork.com/930005 or https://www.adultwork.com/ELLIE+36 GG.

Comms: Excellent. Initial contact via phone call, logistics arranged by text, always answered when I called, patient when I couldn't find the block of flats.

Incall Premises: Short term apartment rental outside of the town centre. Spartan yet clean, I didn't use the bathroom as I had showered just before I jumped into the car.

Price Paid: £50 - 15 mins.

Services Expected: DFK, OWO, 69, Cowgirl.

Services Delivered: DFK, OWO, 69, Cowgirl.

Ellie:

I had an early appointment, and Ellie was ready on time. Looks like her profile pictures, cracking pair of GGs on her, tall girl and very friendly. Make up was applied subtly, I. E. Not totally caked on, and she was wearing a sexy outfit that accentuated her biggest assets. No hygiene issues at all, she looked and smelled good.

Punt A-Z:

We started making out, and I helped myself to her ample cleavage. She took off her stilettos and moved down to my cock and sucked me off (OWO). Her technique was very good, not too much hand, plenty of spittle. I moved her into 69 and we noshed each other off, no hygiene issues at all. She could tell I was enjoying it and checked if I wanted CIM (it was included, she was asking to be nice, not upselling like a Rom).

I declined and got her to sit on me cowgirl so that I could cum while she smothered me with her soft GGs.

I came pretty hard.

She cleaned me up, we had some post punt prattle and I fucked off.

In Summary: Lovely start to the day, I was expecting her to have a Welsh accent, but she didn't even though she's from Wales. She no longer has the accent, which is a shame since I find the Welsh accent sexy as hell.

Very friendly and bubbly personality, made me feel welcome and there was a good atmosphere throughout the duration of the punt. She does everything as advertised, no messing about, and I didn't feel rushed. I'll try to see her again, though she does seem to share her time between the Bristol area and the Midlands.

VinDici
11-09-20, 12:29

Busty Barbie type woman, looks after herself, not a GFE style, good attitude, gives a ronseal type of service.

Service Provider:

https://www.adultwork.com/2257320 or https://www.adultwork.com/xXx%5FANGEL%5FxXx.

Comms: Professional! Initial contact via call, then everything else via text. Clear instructions, no messing about, exemplary.

Incall Premises: Rented room in an upmarket hotel. Room was clean and tidy.

Price Paid: £60 - 15 mins.

Services Expected: OWO, 69, Cowgirl.

Services Delivered: OWO, 69, Cowgirl.

Angel: Bang on time, I got the final nod to come to the room at the exact agreed time. Got in to the room, no hassles, although I was rather nervous as this was a Hotel meet, and they tend to have "COVID-watch". Angel was exactly as her pictures suggest, busty with no sign of silicone slim, with longe blonde hair and long fake lashes. Make up was generously and glamorously applied. No hygiene issues, she was clean and smelled good.

Punt A-Z:

She started on her knees and rubbed my cock on to her tits, then started sucking. OWO technique was good, no teeth, enough hand to keep it interesting but mainly mouth action.

We moved on to the bed and she gave me some more oral and a tit wank.

I asked for 69, and she moved over to oblige. This is where the punt turns into a neutral, she was clean and fresh, no hygiene problems, however whilst I was working on her she kept pausing the OWO on her side. I'm under no illusions that I'm a sexual genius, so I find it hard to believe that I was doing such an amazing job that she needed to take a pause and get her bearings. In addition, this is a 15 min meet at £60 no less, so the top end of the 15 min market pricing. If it was a longer meet, I wouldn't judge the pausing, however in a 15 min meet I expect the action to be pretty much non stop.

After a while she asked how I would like to finish and I suggested Cowgirl, on with the johnny, and then she rode me to finish. It was a great sight and some lovely enthusiasm from her side.

Once I was done, here was some post punt prattle, and then I fucked off.

In Summary: Pretty much a ronseal punt. You pay top whack and get a slim Barbie with big tits, and a good attitude. There is no kissing and therefore GFE atmosphere is noticeably lacking. If she had given OWO continuously during 69, this would have been a positive for sure, as she delivered on everything I asked, no if or buts. I will however recommend her, as she is professional to a tee, from her comms, to her choice of venue, hygiene and services actually delivered. However for me personally this meet was nothing special and I can only give it a neutral. There's a reason why they call this game punting.

Dirty Hog
06-06-21, 11:54
Massage Parlour, Coventry Road, Birmingham, Garden of Eden. Parked on a side road at the back of the premises. Had one hour paid for, door in door out got 48 minutes. Paid £90 on the desk and £20 extra to the girl for pussy licking action, the oral on her. Total one hour £110.

I had blondings British girl, chosen out of two, pleasant, chatty smiley. Her tits on display proudly, but her black thong panties left on a while longer, a little underwear tease is nice. She gave pole dance for me, then played for ages lovely hanging tits, teased and rubbed on my cock, rubbing licking, blow job for ages, teasing long time. I did loads of oral on her. Getting nice and wet. I finish with one sex position used on her. Me on top blew all my load out. Lots of hugging and holding at the end. Nice clean tidy premises. Friendly.

Dirty Hog
04-20-22, 21:37
A Chinese lady, 20's off vivastreet. Tel. '23. Sexy asian girl for nulu massage. In nice w central Birmingham flat. (loads of vivastreet oriental selection in Bham many of choice) Slim little over average Chinese, undressed me, he panties were too big, would prefer at least briefs or thongs. But were "big whites," shame that, was £60 and had to stop half way through to give her another £10 for me to do oral on her. Half hour paid for. She reached for the condom little too quickly always a bad sign, no gentle build up. Was straight into blow job, then me oral on her, then me on top sex, then I finished and stuffed her from behind doggy style. Again I was tempted by the wrong hole but thought better of it. Entered my member in the correct one for doggy. Then fired all my hairy sack load off. It had been a few days. All in was 17 minutes door in door out turned out to be a little rushed for my liking. Unusual rush for an oriental. There was a punter waiting outside after I finished! Ready for seconds. It was avaerage but not one of my better servicings.

IsaBahn
10-26-22, 17:17
Recently I had a business trip around Europe which gave me one or two nights in each city. From Barcelona to Birmingham to Prague to Copenhagen to Budapest.

A bit about me, I am not very rich but I have some money to spend on my hobby. Please read my full reports on each city I get to which I try to dive in and understand how the city works. Read about Rio de Janero, Berlin, Prague, Kiev, Bogota and many more cities travelled to. Unfortunately on this trip I had a very short time in each city.

- Read the rest of this report on other threads and read my long reports on cities I have*visited for longer period.

Barcelona: I had one night in Barcelona. The night of Saturday. I speak*Spanish so I was able to communicate quite*well with the ladies, not all of them speak English. Summary: Barcelona is a very touristic*city and therefore the level of high class escort is actually low and does not exist. Most of the places are brothels that have Colombian, Brazilian and some Spanish girls. The ladies work for the brothel and can also do outcalls to your hotel. Most of the girls*are not professional and that has its pros and cons. The pros is that they are very genuine and sometimes shy. The cons is that they have trouble staying longer period, holding a conversation or going for more unique things like BDSM or swingers clubs. Also the prices are quite higher for the service than compared to Berlin for example. Also you need to pay the taxi for the girl which is an extra 40 euro.

I booked from the La Suite Barcelona brothel a Spanish girl for 200 euro for one hour and got an ugly fat short girl. She was symatic but unsexy.

Apricot Escort which is a brothel also but much cheaper. So I booked a girl to my hotel for 120 euro and I got a 19 years old quite good looking Colombian. It was nice but then I thought. This girl or similar I could have her in Colombian for 15 euros. But at least*she arrived on time and was quite nice.

Elite Angels escort which is considered a high class escort in Barcelona and does have a few very good looking girls but only a few. Not more than five girls and not all are working or available so you are left with two girls to choose from. I booked a young brunette from Spain. She was smart, witty and quite good looking, although not as good as in her photos. We went to a swingers club together. She tried her best but then again she was not professional*enough.

Uhomo Barcelona Swingers Club. You can not compare it to Berlin clubs at all. It is a regular club and most of the people are wearing street clothes and not lingerie. They have a few rooms for sex which most of the people did not use and basically people were remote and did not came to mingle with others. *.

Barcelona summary:

Over-priced Colombian girls.

Not equipped for longer periods such as all night (not from the girls who are not used to and not from the agencies which do not lower the price per hour for longer booking).

Girls look Ok but not thrilling. Many of them were not shaven perfectly and had a few days itching hairy pussy.

Very hard to work with independent girls who have attitude.

It is a fun place for tourists and a quick cheap fuck in a brothel but not more.

From Barcelona I went to Birmingham.

Birmingham: From Barcelona I went to Birmingham. I guess after Paris the place I hate most is London and the UK. Girls have very bad attitudes. No good escort agencies. They like to work with this ugly website called AdultWork which is shitty and most of the girls I wrote did not answer or answered already after I left Birmingham. The girls look dirty and they ask for advance payment. Nothing good comes from the UK.

From Birmingham I went to Prague.

Prague: From Birmingham I went to Prague.

Prague is one of my most beloved cities and countries. Although the prices went high and now they are like in Germany or even more expensive than Germany I still like this place. There are three agencies I work with in Prague. Absolute Czech. Gentleman-secret-club*and Try-it. They are all very good, very precise, good service, real girls photos (most of the girls work in all the three agencies at the same time). I took girls from Prague all over the world. From Greece to Copenhagen (on this trip. Read about it) to Mallorca. The hotels are cool and it is easy to work with.

At night I booked a lovely lady from Absolute Czech. She was amazing!! 600 euro for two hours but I am talking about a barbie girl, smart, beautiful, nice and eager to please. Although she doesn't do any specials she was a cutie.

The day after in the morning I booked a girl from Try-it. She was good looking but not as the girl from the night before and was quite not bright unfortunately with fake eyebrows and fake lips. Not my type. 350 euros.

From Prague I went to Copenhagen and I booked one of the top girls for two days in Copenhagen from Gentleman-secret-club to come with me to Copenhagen.

Copenhagen: From Prague I went to Copenhagen and I booked one of the top girls for two days in Copenhagen from Gentleman-secret-club to come with me to Copenhagen.

It is my first time in Copenhagen and basically it looks like a nice city. I was having lots and lots of difficulties setting a meeting with an escort in Copenhagen and I would not recommend*it. I could not find any high class agency with real photos and a good attitude. Most of the independent girls are low quality. Colombians, Brazilians, Romanians and although I love those girls, in Copenhagen they had zero reliability. So I decided not to book "local" girls and bring my own. I was in Copenhagen Tuesday and Wednesday and tried swingers club each night. Actually Tuesday was a bit better. City Swingers 1: A few couples (for the middle of the week is good). The Danish people are the most welcoming and helpful people in the world and I just enjoyed every bit of interaction with each one of them. Polite, eager to help, good looking. The girl I took from Prague was amazin: She played with all the men and women she could find. She had a million dollar body and liked anal sex like crazy. But the nights were kind of slow. Next time I will go to Copenhagen in the weekend and bring a girl with me. The swingers clubs are supposed to be quite good in Copenhagen. Please note that Copenhagen is very expensive. No Uber so Taxis and highly priced restaurants.

Copenhagen summary:

No good escorts.

No good independent ladies.

Beautiful nice and humble people.

Crazy amazing swingers clubs.

Quite expensive.

From Copenhagen I went to Budapest.

Budapest: From Copenhagen I went to Budapest.

It was my first time in Budapest and I think this city has a lot to offer and a lot of potential but unfortunately I only had one night. I tried to set up a meeting with Cool Srac from this forum but he was busy shooting a scene and could only attend to me late at night. He called me late at night and wanted to come with the girls directly (price for 600 to 700 euro for two hours each) but I wanted to see photos first. I booked another high class girl from Fetish Escort which is an agency I work with for a long time and one of the girls is located in Budapest. I had an amazing time with a crazy nympho BDSM girl that does everything I want. Paid 1400 euro for 6 hours and enjoyed every minute. I also tried to book a BDSM girl from one of the websites for independent girls in Budapest, and arrived an old ugly skinny lady. I paid her for the taxi and sent her back home. I am looking for high class.

That's it for that trip.

Truckdriver
02-12-23, 22:12
Has anyone tried the £1 hookers on Slade Road? https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/notorious-drug-ridden-uk-street-29137260.

Adindas
03-04-23, 23:53
Has anyone tried the 1 hookers on Slade Road? https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/notorious-drug-ridden-uk-street-29137260.
There are a few druggie addicted like this charging lower than £10 everywhere in the UK especially in Liverpool, Manchester, Preston, etc. But what you need to be aware off, they try to steal from your pocket or worse you might get robbed.

Hpreet95
05-12-23, 12:43
Big sucker for Indian masseurs, finally stumbled upon this place in Birmingham. Paradise for Indians!

G5 spa is located on Rolfe Street opposite to Rolfe Train station, discreet and safe. You need to book appointment prior, as most of the time they are busy.

Was here a week ago and tried this spa. Went in with a basic massage 50 £ for 1 hour. Masseur name was Deepika.

Age around 23/24 - Typical north Indian from Punjab.

She gave a good bum massage first and then popped the question of extras. Charged 20 £ for Hand job. But she did it with intent and made sure I had fun. A little plump girl, but she had young and good jugs. She gave access to her small and petite boobs, she didn't allow bottom access. But more you come here, she may oblige anything for extra money.

Overall a good experience. I also saw a slim South Indian sitting on the couch in my second visit. Will taste her too!

WIR: Yes, may be for another girl. But this spa is ready to offer good experience I guess.

AsianPussyLove
05-14-23, 08:06
Jotting down all important places in Birmingham for those who love to spend time with Asian masseurs. If you are just looking for MASSAGE + something extra within budget!

You have lot of options in vivastreet, but for 1 hour you need to shell out more than 100 £ and most of them are just mechanical! So I am sucker for massage experience!

Without much ado, what are the best massage parlours (Erotic) for Asian women.

A) Therapy health. Bearwood Road, Smethwick.

One hour - 40 £ , B2B- 40 £ , HJ - 20 £.

You will be greeted by 35/40 year old Chinese aunties here, neednt be reticent here. After they ask you to change clothes, within seconds they barge in and comment on your penis. And within 10 minutes, they bring up the B2 B thing. They arent mechanical, and rub your entire body with oil followed by jerk off.

Massaging skills are average, only for Extra's!

Last time saw some young masseur in the sofa, want to try her next time.

B) Harmony 88 Chinese Massage Centre. Near Digbeth.

Chinese masseurs. Age 30 to 35 (2 theraphists).

They are very strict and don't do B2B, only HJ is guaranteed here. 40 £+20 £.

C) Thai Angels. Warstone Lane.

You get to choose from all countries here. Thai, African, Morocco, Indian and British.

Dipika. Indian (20's) - small figure, gives access to her boobs and does excellent HJ for 30 £.

Hanna. Indian (20's) - small petite boobs, flirtatious and got some attitude.

Laila. Morocca (20's) - Best masseur here, no comments!

Grace. African (30's) - known for her HJ skills!

Rosy. Thai (20's) - young and beautiful masseur gives access to everything, but can dent our purse!

D) G5 Health Treatment. Smethwick.

If you want to play with Indian pussies, this is the place to be in!

Monica. Indian (30's) - Monica is a typical middle aged Indian Mom, stripped and got onto the table and she started a firm massage which I had requested. The massage was ok, not the best just ok.

There had been no reach unders or teasing up to asking me to turn over. She then stroked my cock and asked if I wanted extra's. HR was agreed and she got her tits out and took.

Her leggings off. Tits were offered to suck and feel and she got me to finger her quite wet pussy which tbh felt tight. Damage - 40+30 £.

Riya. Indian (20's) - New to the trade, so very shy and does mechanical HJ. Waste of money!

Dipika. Indian (20's) - yes, she works in thai angels and G5.

Please let me know if you find any massage parlours in Birmingham with asian masseurs, thanks!

VFM for massage!

C).

AsianPussyLove
05-14-23, 08:08
Is this the same deepika who also works in Thai angels during weekend?

Big sucker for Indian masseurs, finally stumbled upon this place in Birmingham. Paradise for Indians!

G5 spa is located on Rolfe Street opposite to Rolfe Train station, discreet and safe. You need to book appointment prior, as most of the time they are busy.

Was here a week ago and tried this spa. Went in with a basic massage 50 for 1 hour. Masseur name was Deepika.

Age around 23/24 - Typical north Indian from Punjab.

She gave a good bum massage first and then popped the question of extras. Charged 20 for Hand job. But she did it with intent and made sure I had fun. A little plump girl, but she had young and good jugs. She gave access to her small and petite boobs, she didn't allow bottom access. But more you come here, she may oblige anything for extra money.

Overall a good experience. I also saw a slim South Indian sitting on the couch in my second visit. Will taste her too!

WIR: Yes, may be for another girl. But this spa is ready to offer good experience I guess.

AsianPussyLove
07-24-23, 06:27
Is this the same deepika who also works in Thai angels during weekend?Dipika is student from BCU University. Lovedeep Kaur is her actual name.

AsianPussyLove
07-24-23, 21:50
You can check Soniya's profile in Vivastreet
Met Sonia last week with attached pics. Usually I've had good experience with birds in Vivastreet but this one was terrible to say the least. Looks very different from her photos and surprisingly even different from VC. She's much much heavier than the pics shown. Felt like a baby elephant had walked in when I opened the door. Speaking of service, she didn't do DFK although said she does. I was planning to take her for 2 rounds but thankfully had some other work so took her only for 1 and saved some cash.

Wanted something to cure my Monday blues but it ended up becoming even worse.

Taking a break from mongering for a few weeks because honestly the situation in Birmingham is becoming exasperating to say the least.

Damages: £110 p / h incall.

WIR: Not even if the girl paid me.

Hpreet95
07-25-23, 08:07
Once again explored this place which is literally the Paradise for Indians!

The ambience was not so good with all black paint theme and only 2 rooms were there with a common bathroom which I felt was the biggest negative. Was assigned a therapist who introduced her as Hanna, although it was evident that it was her fake name. She said she was from Bangladesh (but how come G5 hires non-Indians? After some time when I asked to a bum massage she gave a really nice bum massage. Very talkative, loves to engage in conversation. After that I flipped and took out her nice melons and sucked to the core while she gave an awesome HJ.

She told me she just joined G5 and new to this trade. But the way, how she handled things. Definitely, she is a Professional.

During HJ she voluntarily opened up her bra and gave top access to satisfy me. Her rates are.

HJ - 30.

Topless - 50.

Fully Nude / B2B - 100.

She asked me again to turn and this time she was literally inserting her finger and trying for prostate massage. I got erection in some time and again came while I was tasting here beautiful melons. Overall satisfied with her attitude to please.

Scorecard:

Boobs- 7/10.

Willingness to please- 9/10.

Massage- 5/10.

Damage- 50/1 hour + 30 for TA+HJ (twice).

She is the best bird in G5, go for her folks. You will have no regrets!

AsianPussyLove
07-26-23, 21:29
Once again explored this place which is literally the Paradise for Indians!

The ambience was not so good with all black paint theme and only 2 rooms were there with a common bathroom which I felt was the biggest negative. Was assigned a therapist who introduced her as Hanna, although it was evident that it was her fake name. She said she was from Bangladesh (but how come G5 hires non-Indians? After some time when I asked to a bum massage she gave a really nice bum massage. Very talkative, loves to engage in conversation. After that I flipped and took out her nice melons and sucked to the core while she gave an awesome HJ.

She told me she just joined G5 and new to this trade. But the way, how she handled things. Definitely, she is a Professional.Hanna is South Indian and is from Aston university. She will do anything for money, weekends earlier she was with Thai angels. Eyedee UK is her online profile.

Hpreet95
07-29-23, 08:14
Hanna is South Indian and is from Aston university. She will do anything for money, weekends earlier she was with Thai angels. Eyedee UK is her online profile.Hanna. FYI.

Best bird. Thorough professional and will do anything for tips!

AsianPussyLove
08-16-23, 14:51
Seems Indira (Hanna) got busted because of her online presence. She left G5 and no information about her whereabouts!

One more bird down for Indian MILF lovers, let's see who is going to replace her in G5 next!

Hanna. FYI.

Best bird. Thorough professional and will do anything for tips!

Hpreet95
08-16-23, 16:42
This was my second punting experience with Priya XXX.

Bought a bottle of wine. I took shower with her with lots of smooching and BBBJ under shower, I stopped her as I didn't want to come and let her go and I stayed little longer in shower and she came out and I told her to wear something sexy and keep wine glasses ready.

As I come our she was in a sexy bikini with wine glass in her hand while her soft ass eyeing the roof.

I came out naked with little Johnny still holding his head high. I took my glass and took a sip and we again smooched. Then it was my turn to return favor by taking off the panty and putting my head between her sexy legs.

I must have ate her for good 20 minutes. She almost on verge of her orgasm and started begging to put jhonny in. But I was sure nothing before I get the best of her and she knows it. She went down on me and licked jhonny balls and then her warm tongue reached my clean shaved ass hole which she loves and she tongue fucked it to my heart's content. I was now ready and made her shift to doggy position and started banged with full thrust for good 10 minutes and then finally came on her ass. We cleaned and had one more glass of wine and after a break of 30 minutes we started the second round and it was as wild as first and this time I came on her face and after 20 minutes of rough banging I came satisfied in her mouth.

AsianPussyLove
08-17-23, 17:55
First visit:

Dry massage for 1 HR and assigned a Thai therapist K. Medium built.

Started massage and it was okayish not good compared to other thais.

After 20 minutes she asked for xtras. Agreed for B2 B for £70.

Didn't enjoy the b2 be much, it was mechanical and finished with HJ.

Not worth the price.

2nd visit:

Chose dry massage 1 HR with different thai therapist (don't remember the name). Cute looking and good assets.

After changing to dispo, right away she came on top of me started kind of erotic massage with whispering in ears with some bites. Kind of liked it and let her do her things. She continued for 10 minutes with some kisses and bites in the ear and neck. She asked about xtras and negotiated or b2 b £80 without BJ. She got to birthsuite and came on top of me and did a good b2 be for 10 minutes. Asked her to lie down next to me and started exploring her. After sucking her melons and kissing for 5 minutes, started fingering her. Slowly increased the pace and she was totally into it. Her moaning increased and she spread her legs apart and kept one leg on the wall asked me to go fast. After she climaxed, she pushed me on to the table and put my tool in her mouth, I didn't expect this not sure how to react but went on. She sucked the tool for good 10 minutes and loaded in her mouth. She took the load fully and went to the washroom to clean. Totally worth the experience, cleaned up and came out.

Total -£40+£100 in total.

Alexandra2525
12-10-23, 14:28
Hi,

I actually saw this lady when she was visiting Kent but her usual venue is Walsall so I'm putting the FR here.

Venue in Kent was a discreet house and she had a mature, friendly female 'maid'.

Just FYI, I only seek out ladies who do DFK.

I'd say she's early to mid 30's. She's prettier than her pictures. Mixed race. Augmented breasts but nice, not comedy ones. Flat, athletic stomach.

Nice skin, a few tattoos but nothing off putting. Pert bottom. Petite.

Clean nice smelling kitty which she ground into my face when face sitting me.

Lovely attitude, aims to please and her OWO and CIM was excellent.

DFK was also very good, she wasn't holding back like some ladies do despite advertising DFK.

WIR? I definitely would but she's never been down to my neck of the woods again.

https://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=5314368&Keywords=&KeySearch=1&TargetURL=https%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eadultwork%2Ecom%2FSearch%2Easp

Scarer
12-22-23, 16:17
This was my second punting experience with Priya XXX.

Bought a bottle of wine. I took shower with her with lots of smooching and BBBJ under shower, I stopped her as I didn't want to come and let her go and I stayed little longer in shower and she came out and I told her to wear something sexy and keep wine glasses ready.

As I come our she was in a sexy bikini with wine glass in her hand while her soft ass eyeing the roof.

I came out naked with little Johnny still holding his head high. I took my glass and took a sip and we again smooched. Then it was my turn to return favor by taking off the panty and putting my head between her sexy legs.

I must have ate her for good 20 minutes. She almost on verge of her orgasm and started begging to put jhonny in. But I was sure nothing before I get the best of her and she knows it. She went down on me and licked jhonny balls and then her warm tongue reached my clean shaved ass hole which she loves and she tongue fucked it to my heart's content. I was now ready and made her shift to doggy position and started banged with full thrust for good 10 minutes and then finally came on her ass. We cleaned and had one more glass of wine and after a break of 30 minutes we started the second round and it was as wild as first and this time I came on her face and after 20 minutes of rough banging I came satisfied in her mouth.Nice Experience. What was the total damage?

Neurosynth
12-23-23, 11:03
This was my second punting experience with Priya XXX. . . . banged with full thrust for good 10 minutes and then finally came on her ass. . . .So this was bareback then?