PDA

View Full Version : Doncaster

Admin
05-16-02, 06:06
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

Quimrod
08-07-04, 22:09
Hi Guys,

I heard on Five Live the other day that Doncaster was crawling with SW's these days and the local authorities were struggling to contain the problem. Any news out there from punters in the area about this growth in street action?

Free Lance
09-13-07, 13:51
I just moved home to Doncaster last week from nearby Sheffield, and decided to see what's happening on the streets. Last night I dropped in the biggest strip club in town called 'Players'.

It's an American style strip club and generally speaking it's much cheaper than those in Sheffield. £2 ($4) entry fee, £10 for a private dance, drinks cost about the same in pubs and the facilities are decent.

Having said that, the girls are just average. They are not so tuned as their Sheffield sisters and not very friendly: in Sheffield, when there are not many guests, the girls tend to come to you and have a chat/drink, building up some friendship and understandings and then ask for a dance. It's simply not the case here. They just came to me and asked straight if I wanted to have a private dance, and left quickly if I said not yet.

But the interesting thing here is that they've got quite a few black girls here. They are generally much fitter than those white girls and more open.

There's also another strip club just around the corner, whose name I forgot. But will check it out later.

Sheff Videoman
02-10-08, 20:16
Anybody got anything to report.

I'm interested in a night at the super cheap Formule One and wondered if there might be any local paid-for talent to keep me company in the vicinity?

tankboy
10-07-10, 23:07
Been local to "Donny" over the last few weeks I have had a drive round TRLA, things have got worse over the last few years, 10 years ago you had a decent selection, these days the picking are far fewer. As for reports of the place been packed with SW's they are quite off the mark!

Steven Jones
10-08-10, 18:05
Been local to "Donny" over the last few weeks I have had a drive round TRLA, things have got worse over the last few years, 10 years ago you had a decent selection, these days the picking are far fewer. As for reports of the place been packed with SW's they are quite off the mark!

Yeah I've had some fun with the SW there, but that was a good few years back, last time I was up there, it was empty. Not a single girl.

Paul Moreno
02-06-11, 09:47
Is the parlour down Balby Road still trading? I think it was called 101 club or something similar. I had a few very good ladies there and will be in the area again soon.

Thanks Paul

Donnylad
12-23-13, 17:16
Don't know if anyone still reads this forum. If anybody wants to swap phone numbers of good, reliable working girls in Donny, please PM me.

DL

ChrisMonger3
02-21-16, 19:01
Hi Free Lance,

Do any of the strippers willing to do anything more than a lap dance?

I just moved home to Doncaster last week from nearby Sheffield, and decided to see what's happening on the streets. Last night I dropped in the biggest strip club in town called 'Players'.

It's an American style strip club and generally speaking it's much cheaper than those in Sheffield. 2 ($4) entry fee, 10 for a private dance, drinks cost about the same in pubs and the facilities are decent.

Having said that, the girls are just average. They are not so tuned as their Sheffield sisters and not very friendly: in Sheffield, when there are not many guests, the girls tend to come to you and have a chat/drink, building up some friendship and understandings and then ask for a dance. It's simply not the case here. They just came to me and asked straight if I wanted to have a private dance, and left quickly if I said not yet.

But the interesting thing here is that they've got quite a few black girls here. They are generally much fitter than those white girls and more open.

There's also another strip club just around the corner, whose name I forgot. But will check it out later.

ChrisMonger3
02-21-16, 19:05
Hi folks!

I totally understand that Doncaster may not be the place for action, but I need to be there for a couple of days and was wondering if anyone can advice or suggest any decent girls, erotic massage places etc.

Absolutely any help would be appreciated.

Chrismonger3