PDA

View Full Version : Glasgow

Admin
05-16-02, 06:07
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

vinny
05-29-02, 22:31
is nobody bothering anymore?
come on lads let's be havin' you!

Tony70
06-22-02, 00:47
I may be visiting Glasgow soon and have read the previous archives about the RLD. I just have a few questions Sheepbiter posted a message about a girl Blonde girl called Frankie working on Anderston Street? Does anyone have anyone details on her?Also where is a decent hotel to stay for a few days and and to also take back street girls? Are there any hotels that rent rooms by the hour? I have been to Frankfurt RLD and the nearby FKK clubs so I just want to get a taste of the RLD back home in the U.K ! Cheers for any help.

vinny
06-25-02, 20:03
vin man says:
was out last nite £40 for a cim and fell about. Sharon from Paisley at station end of Cadogan st. There were 3 of them 2 were real grim 3 or 4 at best each. Wondered about a bit as a man must.Hardly anyone out at all 2 quiet no wee ned either mmm.

vinny
06-25-02, 20:19
sorry never finished got excited or whatever?
anyway seen the plods tail a brother and pull him over almost under the heilman's bridge i mean have they really not got anything better to do?
or sadly is this the cleanup before the new flats which are advertised in the paper today are occupied:(
Sharon told me police had ben all over for a while now.
vinny AOP

kaz
07-14-02, 16:17
Hi vinny wasup

BugsBunny
07-16-02, 07:07
Gents--

Will be in Glasgow and Edinburgh later this week and all of next week and doing my homework. Never been there before, so this will be a new experience. I will have to look in the archives to find the location of the RLDs it seems.

I'll be at the Glasgow Marriott Hotel on Argyle Steet. Any advice for a visitor to Glasgow?

Thanks in advance!

BugsBunny

BugsBunny
07-16-02, 07:15
Well.. Just checked the archive. Looks like theRDL is in the vacinity of Coburg street and Dock street.

Can nayone confirm? Can anyone confirm that there is action to be had?

BugsBunny

ClassicPianist
07-22-02, 05:52
If you're looking for street girls, check out Bothwell Street which isn't far from the Marriott - you will find ladies of all shapes, sizes and standards of attractiveness. Many will call out "business" as you walk by to let you know they're on the game. I've never taken any of them up on the offer so cannot comment any further.

Massage parlours are hit and miss and certainly don't measure up to the high standards of Edinburgh.

Your best bet in Glasgow is outcall - I certainly recommend Butterfly where the rates are reasonable, the ladies attractive and the service first class.

FreakFunk
08-08-02, 21:43
Alright Guys.

Im new to the board, so im not sure what kinda stuff is discussed here. Any particular girls recomended or anything? What about during the day at the barrows, anyone had any experience of them? Most look like mad junkies but ive seen on girl wearing nice clothes about 19-22 or something, looked stunning! You can email me at freak_funk_@hotmail.com if you fancy a chat

A few questions for the newboys..

Is there a best time to go?

Is there a particular girl?

Where do you do the action?

thanks

FreakFunk
08-10-02, 08:45
Hello, is there noone shaggin' in Glasgow, lol....Well i'll be doing some today so i'll post my report!

townie
08-10-02, 16:54
hello chaps........i havent been out for a couple of years and was wondering if a girl name of deniece is still working.......anyone have any knowledge of her...........also any tips for a new(ish) boy on the block???........thanks

maxumillium
09-19-02, 02:17
hey guys, if you're looking for whatever you want from a blonde babe, then call kat(the name she goes by) on 079 516 77399. she'll charge about £65 from half to one hr. i experienced her a good while ago on a visit to Glasgow and presume she goes ny the same number. u can e-mail her jupiteer5@yahoo.co.uk

enjoy her....
Max

Hakka
09-26-02, 19:45
Anyone got any advice on the best places to go. Seems very quiet now compared with earlier in the year. Will I get ripped off in the traditional area near bus station?

Hakka

Hakka
09-26-02, 22:17
Just back from succesful trip. Drove round RLD and straight away saw girl in leather jacket and white dress with high white boots. Parked a bit away and walked down to Cadogan street. She was as good as I thought and we walked across Argyll Street to a yard. Her name is Susan from Clydebank. Agreed on £40 for BBBJ finished with sex. Pierced tongue and excellent suction. Wiped away my precum a couple of times then I asked to move on to sex. She said that I would need to do it standing up from behind then removed undies. Lovely bush and pert tits. She turned round and a lovely pert arse came in to view. Had to guide myself in then gave her a humping. Came quickly and she asked if I enjoyed it. I did! Quite friendly and chatty and very recommended.

Hakka

BP1
11-19-03, 00:20
Unfortunately, I have a bad report to file regarding Glasgow. I was up there last week for 4 nights. Generally was not looking for the action. One night however ended up in RLD, near the Central Station. Saw an attractive SW, she offerd GBP 35 for full service, in a very open 'courtyard" with bright lights next to the street. I paid. Then I said can't we go somewhere a bit more private! OK she said and off we went, down a couple of streets. On the way we passed a guy, squatting, on the pavement.

Got to the end of the street, somewhat dark, and she said "OK give me the GBP 25 for the blowjob". I reminded her I had already paid the GBP 35. Of course she started ranting and raving, then the guy (druggie) came up... To cut the story short, she ran off, he made out he had a knife and repeatedly threatened to knife me. I attempted to negotiate. This went on for I guess at least 15 mins. He was drugged up and agressive. I could never be 100 % sure he did not have a knife, and I didn't want to find out the hard way!

Eventually I negotiated to give him GBP 20. Asked him to keep his distance, I was about to put it on the windscreen of a car. Keep him at distance, and then make a run for it. Just then, I saw two guys, in dark clothes approaching form the "muggers' behind. When I realised who they were I gave a sigh of relief (no pun intended) and a little smile. The old drugged mugger realised the game was up, started to try to plead with me. Sorry, no way man after that sh****. They were of course the boys in blue. Very professional. He resisted, in no time they had him in cuffs. I had to give a statement and explain all!

Again, I commend the boys in blue. What professionals. The way they handled it all. You wont get that in East europe or most other places. My cop mate said violence had been increasing with the SW. They were all totally drugged up and no doubt disease ridden. As I gave my statement, the girls trooped by all looked in a dreadful state. Bobby told me two nights a go a customer had been assaulted with a bike chain.

This place aint worth it, too risky all round. I suggest keep clear. Stick to the massage saunas here..my mate tried one, near townhouse hotel. Good clean fun. GBP 15 entry then I think GBP 50 for the works. Friendly, clean, and happy! As it is I am now asked to go to court as witness and victim etc. makes it difficult when you have partner at home.

Cheers.

BP signing off for now!

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to fix dozens of simple, idiotic writing errors. In fact, this report was so bad that I can only assume that you either dropped out of elementary school, or that you just don't give a damn if you create extra work for me. To avoid future delays, please proof-read your reports before posting them. Thanks!

FreakFunk
12-05-03, 02:07
I live in Glasgow, unfortunately I don't have anything good to say about the girls on the street. The last one I picked up demanded £100 once in the car then vandalised it whilst I was driving when I refused to pay her that much (Note we hadn't done anything yet)! I had to jump out and call the cops in which time she ran off, however let that be a warning to you all, they can get nasty! Mostly funky junk's walkking the streets of glasgow.

Take my advice, take a cheap flight over to the 'Dam getwhat you paid for , no questions asked!

FreakFunk
01-04-04, 21:51
Can I just add to my earlier post, it wasn't actually in Glasgows RLD in the city centre, the most common area. This was actually in the Cities East End area next to Glasgow barrowlands area.

Hizark21
02-11-04, 03:34
BP1

It's always a good idea to drive a good distance from where you pick up the girl. I like to find a area that has very little traffic. I also like to find a dead end street. This makes it hard for the cops to follow you. The other advantage is that you can see if anyone is sneaking up on you.

Dany75
02-24-04, 15:38
I was in Glasgow last November, and as per what I am reading in this forum, I can testify that there is nothing happening in this city. It is a combination of danger, expensive and "cold" experience, which would not be worth it. If you happen to be in Glasgow during University holidays it is even worse. The city gets empty and it is tough to meet up with nice girls. At least, during the University days, when all the pubs and night places are more crowded, then you can experience some fun, provided you like beer. I met this student girl (Hazel) from Norwich in a Irish pub next to the University. Was a good GFE experience only, ended up fooling around with her by 10pm, in the pub. The only problem is that I offered her too many pints. I still managed to drive her into her bed this night, but in which state. Really life was tough for me in Glasgow.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to remove the multiple periods throughout the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please consider using a comma to separate the phrases in your sentences and a single period at the end of each sentence. Thanks!

Member #3414
03-26-04, 21:14
Glasgow RLD report - a weekday night in April.

Had been for a wander around the RLD during the late afternoon (5pm-ish), and no sign whatsover of any action. So went for another stroll round later on, just before 11pm. About four girls on Bothwell Street, but none took my fancy. Then as I wandered back down to my hotel (Radisson, just opposite Central Station, so on the edge of the RLD), I spied a promising girl setting off back up Wellington St. Short black skirt, quite cute. So I followed at a distance, and sure enough she installed herself on the corner of Wellington and Holm Streets.

Wandered up to her; she asked if I was looking for business. She was certainly cute - not a head-tuner, but medium height, slim, aged about 20, brown hair tied back - a 6 out of 10. She told me it was 15 pounds for a BJ, and when I asked how much to come back to the hotel, she told me that it was usually 70 to 80, but she was cold so would do it for 60 - 70. And we would have half an hour (she had to be back to her Bed & Breakfast nearby by midnight, she later told me, although that may of course just have been an excuse). So off we set.

I offered her my coat as I wasn't sure how the hotel would take to her coming in in that skirt! She told me not to worry, as she'd been in there several times before without any hassle (and, in fact, never had hassle at the Marriott or Hilton either). She was pretty chatty and friendly, which was neat.

Back to the room. I paid; we took turns using the bathroom, then off with the clothes - or, at least for her, off with the skirt and her top and bra; she left her tights and knickers and boots on. (Not very appealing). But she was cute enough - nice firm breasts. Then onto the bed; she rubbed me to get me hard, put on the condom, then gve me a damn fine BJ - not the most subtle or varied BJ ever, but sucking up and down hard very effectively whilst stroking my balls. Then she paused for breath; a hand-job followed, before she took her tights and knickers down (she was unsaved, if you're wondering) and lay back to be fucked. And I do mean 'lay back to be fucked' - she wasn't exactly the most responsive of girls, but then I guess that's not too surprising. Then a chat afterwards - as I say, she was a friendly lass - and she went on her way.

All in all, a very satisfactory session and good value. Felt safe throughout, too.

Zarkoff
03-29-04, 20:38
New Blythswood Massage (http://www.newblythswood.com/introduction.html)

Web site has all info except pics of the ladies, which is too bad. Always four ladies on duty. ********* has good descriptions of the offering. I stopped by on the way through on the train, parlor is within walking distance of the main train station.

The facilities are not great but they at least attempt to keep things clean. If you're familiar with the saunas in Hong Kong, this is a step below in the facilities.

All the ladies are Scotish, English, or Australian. Entrance fee is ₤ 12 for 30 minutes and ₤ 18 for an hour. Price of the lady is negotiated after you are alone, although I was told its a set fee of ₤ 60 for whatever you want. I was also lead to believe only three of the ladies do everything, including anal (Kim, Kelly, and Samantha). Visitors should know that "A levels" means anal. I saw Kelly, Sally, and Samatha. Kelly and Sally are older and have been rode hard and hung up wet, although they were very friendly and Kelly was not too bad (I had her). Samantha is new and in her 20's. The price actually includes a massage but its pretty short as its on to the business pretty quick.

Overall you get what is promised but don't expect stunning women. If I'm in need and in the area, I'd probably go back.

Cheers!
Zarkoff

Da Bot
05-22-05, 01:18
Visited New Blytheswood in Glasgow and found it just as Zarkov describes. Had a very nice time with Kim ("have you ever been to one of these places before? Do you know what sort of services we offer?"). Not much in the way of preliminaries, basically right to the act. Kim is older but has a good body with wonderful tatas. One thing to note: I asked about A-level and was told the price is 300 quid! So I passed on that.

Overall, a good experience, and I'd go back.

Spanner5511
08-29-05, 12:18
300 pounds for anal? Try an agency called Butterfly or maybe Butterflies, listed in phone book. I used them myself 2 to 3 years ago. Remember some wonderful GFE´s in particular Franchesca & Emma. Think I was paying 160 for over 2 hours. Anyone know if the prices are still value for money?

Ultras67
09-30-05, 07:25
Last time I was with a girl from Bothwell St was about a year ago and she pulled a scam on me.

Agreed a price for a BBBJ and went down an alley, gave her the money and she then said the place wasnt safe and we should go to another alley. She said that she should hold my hand so the police didnt think we were doing business. We crossed the road and the conversation went like this as we walked up the road

Bye bye.
What?
Bye bye,
We havent done anything yet! ( with that age old, oh fuck scam coming on feeling )
Bye bye
Give me my money back
youve been caught holding hands with a 14 year old girl on the cctv, get tae f***

At this point we passed a guy waiting at a bus stop who suddenly joined in
Is this guy bothering you?

Initially I thought I might shame her into giving me my money back and told him that I had given her money and she didnt do the business.

But I quickly realised that he was her junkie minder and he was very quickly very agressive.

At that point I just though it was better to write off the 20quid and go home rather than risk any physical battle. They gleefully gave me the middle finger as they jumped into a taxi.

At the next corner another working girl asked what the problem was and said that the girl was well known for pulling that stunt with the boyfriend and was hiv positive. Oh, and the girl was 21 not 14 as she had claimed.

Now, that to be fair was the 2nd bad experience over 10 years or so. So it isnt all that bad but always be aware of possible minders.

I always take the view that when they threaten violence just to walk away, there is no point trying to escalate it or counter it.

As far as the massage places go, I have found that McCoys guide to be pretty accurate.

Forgot to add, The Sunday Sport and the daily version are great for getting the little 2 or 3 girl places

Alex Blanc
10-14-05, 10:55
Stop wasting your time go to Aquarius Sauna ask for Crystal real babe but lots to choose from usally about 6 girls on duty

ChocolateInIowa
10-29-05, 13:23
Any SW in Glasgow during the day?

Hi,

I sincerely appreciate your reports, but...

Would you please STOP capitalizing the first letter of EVERY word in your reports!

It's difficult to read, it's time consuming to fix, and it takes you more work to write like that.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

Jackson

Grandpianist
01-18-06, 23:23
300 pounds for anal? Try an agency called Butterfly or maybe Butterflies, listed in phone book. I used them myself 2 to 3 years ago. Remember some wonderful GFE´s in particular Franchesca & Emma. Think I was paying 160 for over 2 hours. Anyone know if the prices are still value for money?It's been a couple of years since I was last in Glasgow but I used to be a frequent visitor. Tried many of the parlours - Aquarius had some lovely ladies who provided a good service but also a few prima donnas. St Enoch was also quite reliable though the surroundings were somewhat spartan.

Butterfly must be the best outcall establishment I've encountered anywhere in the world. With Helen, Lesley and Francesca, I paid £180 for the basic service which should have got me 2-3 hours but they stayed many, many hours more at no additional cost. These were highly attractive, educated ladies and the service they provide was second to none and included in each case DFK and rimming while one of the ladies provide anal at no extra cost.

If they are still in business, I will heartily recommend them.

ChocolateInIowa
04-21-06, 17:39
Any street girls in the glasgow area during the day?

Grandpianist
04-22-06, 22:24
Any street girls in the glasgow area during the day?Over the years, I've been accosted on several occasions in the late afternoon in Bothwell Street. The thing that struck me was that the ladies involved looked so ordinary as if they had just finished work and were making their way home from the numerous shops and offices in the vicinity. I would have never guessed for one minute that they were working girls - a total contrast from later in the evening in the same part of town when there is no doubt as to the nature of their profession. Not being into the street girl sector of the market, I declined their services though I have since been intrigued as to precisely what was on offer.

Member #3414
04-23-06, 14:28
Any street girls in the glasgow area during the day?

Haven't visited since last summer but then there were street girls around from late afternoon in the usual areas.

I passed on these and went for Parkgrove House, which is a pretty reasonable massage place within a brisk walk from the city centre. Not the best selection of girls mid-afternoon, but I picked one very plesant one out for a half hour for 80 pounds.

Street Corner
06-08-06, 01:41
Where's the street action in Glasgow apart from around the train station (Bothwell st etc)? I gather there is some by Glasgow Green but I'll be damned if I can find it.

I checked out Greendyke St - in fact, drove all around Glasgow Green but couldn't spot any working girls. If anyone can gave me a precise location?

Thanks

SC

Hornyscot
09-23-06, 16:18
Have to report on some goings on in Glasgow that may be of interest to fellow punters. It seems that we have a major clean up operation going on - I wasnt aware of this happening until I saw the report in the paper about Aquarius sauna.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/glasgow_and_west/5342784.stm

Ive had a look in and found that there are a few other saunas that appear to be closed now Venus Sauna seems to be closed and well this is bad news. i dont know just how much has happened or what is happening just now in terms of the plod closing down these establishments. it seems wierd as just over the other side of the country in Edinburgh they seem to be operating as a semi legit concern. All the saunas seem to be busy and there are quite a few ones that are actually decent.

Id been in the aquarius one a while back and it was pretty crap but we dont go for the decor more like the girls and some of the girls were okay. never thought that they were being used against their will or such, and most of them seemed to be british last time I was there - maybe they were using eastern europeans or the like recently.

I have a suspision that this is all about money and it will soon be resolved - the government shouldbe making it legal anyways and get it properly managed.

Wonder what will happen now if it will be forced out of Glasgow or not.

Docbuchnalian
10-21-06, 21:17
Dude!

Street action, the most ugliest girls I hav ever met in ma life mate.lot of police patrolling, you will only meet druggies, in their 30S or 40s trying to ripp off the bystander.

One of ma mates was pestering me for the street birds, took him to to the coroner, agreed for bj , stole his purse mobile.

You might still get lucky near the central station, but trust me its not worth the risk dude.

Where's the street action in Glasgow apart from around the train station (Bothwell st etc)? I gather there is some by Glasgow Green but I'll be damned if I can find it.

I checked out Greendyke St - in fact, drove all around Glasgow Green but couldn't spot any working girls. If anyone can gave me a precise location?

Thanks

SC

Phantxtc
04-04-07, 01:42
Just a quick report from a trip to New Blythswood in Glasgow a few weeks ago. 12 pounds at the door plus 60 to the girl for a half hour of half-and-half. I think it was Sandi that I was with. Very nice local girl. We didn't talk much at the couch but she was very friendly once we got into the room. I didn't end up cumming for some reason, but with multiple position attempted in the effort I still had a very erotic and enjoyable time. :)

FreakFunk
04-28-07, 17:05
Has anyone been with her? I seen her on adultwork, she is stunning, anyone know her?

Hornyscot
07-30-07, 05:49
Went for a sauna in glasgow last week - Tuesday and was left disappointed - girl's availiable just didnt
do anything for me so i ended up leaving without having any extras, must have been bad as generally I
dont mind having a hj when its like this but this time was one of those moments that I just thought nope.

Came out and headed back to the car, got talking to a girl in the queue in Greggs and well dont know how but it
just developed from that. The hooker radar peaked and I thought this may develop so we got talking. She was called
Chloe and she came from Linwood, was heading home and asked if I could give her a lift. I said okay Id give her a lift
as I was going that way ( I lied - but she was as i said giving the vibe) Chloe was a student and worked in the health
profession thats all that she told me - she was 22 and dark haired with a fit body - hours spent at the gym she said and
I believed her.

We headed back to the car and then I headed out to Linwood. Chole mentioned that she had seen me come out of the sauna
and asked why I had gone in there. i kinda got a little shy but said that i liked to treat myself every now and then. She just laughed.
I told her it had been a bit of a disaster anyways as they girls were more like mutton dressed as lamb ! Again she laughed.

She asked what it was that I had been looking for and I said that I was after a bj.... I felt that maybe Id messed this or misread the signs
as there was a silence and then she said that she would give me a bj if I wanted to pay her the money. I said that Id like that and asked
if I could take a few pictures too. She said no bother she didnt mind but it would cost me £40. I said okay and asked if she knew any
places to go to that we could enjoy ourselves un disturbed.

Yep she knew a place a friends house that would do as she was on holiday and she had a key. Alarm bells rang but I decided to go
with it as she was fondling me through my tousers. And I was thinking with the wrong head.

Got to the house and she opened the door and we went in and up the stairs. Bedroom was nice and the house was okay aswell.
She stripped down and then got me to strip down and then started to blow me. A good bj and one that was borne from experiance.

Gripping my shaft with one had she concentrated on teasing the hell out of my cock with her mouth. she then started to wank me aswell as
lick and toy with my cock with her tongue. Yep def done this before !

I came in her mouth and she swallowed aswell..... Babe indeed.

JackTheLad2
07-30-07, 21:59
Went for a sauna in glasgow last week - Tuesday and was left disappointedHornyscot,

What was the sauna you went to?

Did you get a phone number of the Linwood girl by any chance - you had the luck of the devil!

Kerrie Man
08-01-07, 19:31
[QUOTE=Hornyscot]Went for a sauna in glasgow last week - Tuesday and was left disappointed -

Is it me or can anyone else smell the bulls**t from this report. Its amazing how your pubes have changed colour since your last report.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=465202#post465202

The pics in that post were robbed as well, and don't deny it cause I can post more pics of your session with that girl if you want!

This form is for reality, not fiction.

Grow up

ChocolateInIowa
08-01-07, 22:40
Do you have Chloe's contact details?

Maybe he can help me out.

Jan 156
08-02-07, 06:12
i remember my very first mongering experience ever, was in glasgow.

i had been to the area (near what used to be the bus station) a number of times, spotted some ladies who seemed to have a bit more availability on their hands than getting from a to b would suggest, and hung around hoping something might develop.

eventually a woman (in cadogan st) asked me, did i want business? i was unfamiliar with the expression and mumbled something about what sort of business and she just said either i did or i didn't before leaving frustratedly.

a further visit to the area in a car and i managed to get a petite and friendly young woman into the passenger seat. she directed me to a quiet spot. i was very nervous and not sure what was supposed to happen next. slhe slipped her knickers off and suggested i took my trousers down, which i did. then she suddenlt leaned over and said, "let me give you a bit of a gam to get you started." (glasgow slang in those days for bj). that got me incredibly excited. she paused after a few minutes and helped me get a condom on. we rolled the passenger seat back. i climbed over the hand brake and mounted her. her name was debbie. the windows steamed up and we wound one down a couple of inches but keeping the doors locked from the inside as a precaution. the whole experience cost me £10. i savoured the (fairly strong) smell of her juices on my fingers for hours afterwards.

that was nearly 20 years ago. for a long time however, the area from se of the m8 right up to st vincent street (and occasionally even west george street and outlying roads) was a reliable area for mongering. generally, the mongering area was bordered by the motorway on one side and the railway station on the other. some girls would take you to the nearby industrial estates, or the bushes by the river, or just down one of the lanes (or 'closes' as they are called in scotland) to do it in a doorway.

the going rate was generally £20. occasionally a druggie would try to rip you off, but by and large you could avoid them. they tended to work the area closer to argyle street, whereas the better class of girls stayed higher up the hillside, usually on bothwell street. if you wanted a bj and sex (rather than one or the other) then an extra fiver was customary.

any time after dark was ok, with business from the better girls tailing off around 1 or 2am. daytime action was to be found around glasgow green and the people's palace. there were less girls there, but they would usually be discreet. one of the best i ever had there was a girl who took me to a secluded area by the river where there was some grasss to lie on.

but the police started being more aggressive. hassling girls or hassling punters. now, it's quite understandably objectionable if the girl wants to do it in a park area during the daytime, fair enough, you don't want kids seeing punters banging ho's in the bushes. but they pushed it and pushed it. girls would get fined and have to go straight out to work to pay the fines. girls started being more furtive (as did punters). often it meant they went to very out of the way areas to avoid being tailed by plain clothes police cars. in recent years there have been several murders which the police have - as far as i can tell - done very little about except make speeches and use them to justify even harsher measures. the quality of girls dropped and it became less atrractive as a mongering destination.

edinburgh had a similar (if slightly more expensive) development after having a 'tolerance' zone for a long time. then, like many areas that are revamped, new residents of modern, freshly built apartments complained about having hookers walking their streets. unlike glasgow, where the police had always had a negative approach, edinburgh's misfortunes were a combination of circumstances. edinburgh has a history of tolerance and intelligent solutions. they introduced needle exchanges, for instance, to reduce hiv infection (very successfully) whereas glasgow thundered ahead with stigmatisation (the west of scotland, historically, has a stronger religious element and influence though). edinburgh also pioneered tolerance of sauna-brothels, where the similar types of establishment in glasgow were frequently raided (and offered, on average and understandably, a poorer service at a higher price). but with the changes in housing policy it got harder for the community to tolerate the edinburgh streetwalker scene.

first they tried moving the girls from the traditional beat (coburg street, sandport place, and as far as henderson gardens and the shore) to the industrial estate along salamander street. this wasn't too popular with the girls or punters (it's a long very open street, no chance for discretion); and the local residents - in cheap housing but probably inspired by the success of their posher neighbours - got up in arms about the new business.

sensible proposals in the scottish parliament, as well as recommendations from clear thinking support groups and the like, all recommended a new tolerance zone where the girls could work away from residential areas and with a modicum of safety. bear in mind also, that if police aren't harrassing girls and punters they can be looking to their safety (something that doesn't penetrate the brains of the glasgow force).

sadly, draconian new laws, appealing to louder public sentiment, won the day (not opinion polls, which also supported the moderate proposals). how many mps wanted to have their photo taken as supporting tolerance zones for prostitutes? how many wanted to be seen championing the brimstone and hellfire to supposedly clean up the city? the maths is not hard.

i've no idea whether the new laws have come into force yet (some say they are unenforceable) but i thought i'd have a look round each city and see if the ancient and honourable art of streetwalking had died out <g>.

firstly edinburgh. last saturday. i spent about 40 minutes driving round the area bounded by salamander street, salamander place, links place, constitution st, and seaford place. about 8 girls in evidence. they would have had to be lookers for me want to risk slowing down i admit, and they weren't. what i sometimes do if a girl pooks possibly doable is park nearby then approach her discretely so we can mutually check each other out (punters are worried about cops and druggies - girls are worried about cops and murderer-[CodeWord127] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord127)). i should add that another worry in this area is the sometimes very vocal residents who can turn very nasty. but the layout of the area does not encourage you to do park discretely easily. it's mostly open road except for the one or two quiet streets that, ironically, are residential and at the heart of the conflagration. as i left, a highly decorated police van was setting out for what i guess was an obligatory sweep.

off to glasgow. as far as i know, the daytime scene has largely evaporated. the road that used to be the main strip aongside people's palace now has bollards to stop cars. you can occasionally see the odd girl around the barrows area (bain st / gallowgate) but the area is not that inviting.

more relaxing and inviting is the city centre area. (york st, robertson st, james watt st, and brown st all down to the river clyde on one side of argyle st; and wellington st, west campbell st, blytheswood st, douglas st to the other side, including the streets that cross these such as holm st, cadogan st, and waterloo street. occasionally a bit further.)

unfortunately there are a few obstacles for the horny monger. firstly the weather. glasgow is noted for its drizzle and rain, so catch the good weather while you can (in winter it can be bitterly cold). secondly the road system. whether specifically to annoy mongers or for some more sensible reason, the road system in central glasgow is a nightmare. try driving round for a bit to get used to it. not just one way streets. traffic lights with greatly varying waiting times, no right turns, exceptions to no right turns, buses and taxis only turns, lights and signs so close together you sometimes wonder which you should be following. just driving round there now requires all your concentration. following (or pulling in discretely) a nice available girl can easily result in a minor traffic violation. which of course, is one of the things that the numbskull glasgow police delight in stopping you for, before asking you if you realise what a terrible area you are in and why haven't you driven out yet.

most of the girls were not doable, but finally i spotted a real cutie. she was about 19, nicely dressed, and walked like she had a brain (rather than just a large cavity where a brain had been dissolved by drugs). the first time i spot her, i have just turned into one of the streets between argyle st and the clyde. she is so pretty i look anyway and am almost surprised that she shoots me a smile as she does not look like a working girl.

now there is a definite etiquette to picking up a streetwalker here. the area is busy with normal folk out pubbing and clubbing or off to the casino. a lot of regular glasgow girls wear dresses short enough for barbados even in the winter (large amounts of vodka makes them warmer apparently). you can never assume a girl is a hooker unless there are more obvious signs. usually she will be hanging about a bit for starters (but not too much in case she gets hassle from police). she may be glancing at passing cars to catch the eye of possible punters. if you are walking, eye-contact is the first signal. then one of you usually asks for a light or the time. then she may ask if you want business. if she's not sure of you, it is worth chatting a bit about how cold / not cold it is or whatever until she asks if you are looking for something. she doesn't want to get done by plain clothes police and you don't want to offend a regular girl (regular glaswegian girls are very friendly and open. a lot of them will also be pissed off their face by this time of night.) if you don't want to reply to her question directly, a good one is, "how much are we talking about," and she will either give you a price list or say something like it depends what you want. either way you are probably on home ground then.

if you chat to her and deciede she's dodgy (for instance, has jerky speech and movements or some other give-away about being high on illicit substances that will divide her attention from giving you a good time), you can back off by saying you don't have that much, or later, or ask if she's got a flat.

anyway, back to the story. she looks very respectable, but there again she *did* flash me a smile. so i drive on about fifty yards till i can park without it looking as if i've skidded to a halt at the thought of her services. (both for discretion from police and to avoid offence if she's not a sex worker). but she doesn't appear. either she's turned off into one a bar or something or found another customer.

some time (and a few knock-backs to un-doables) later, i see her again. park quickly and cross the street. just before i get to her a very stocky man at least six inches taller than me has homed in on her. i hang back waiting to see if he takes her or buggers off. neither. eventually i have to walk past (trying to share a smile with her over his shoulder). hanging on street corners around these parts for too long attracts attention.

i glance over my shoulder and see him moving away from her. great! i fumble for something in my pockets to give him time to walk past me and also start moving back in her direction.

unfortunately he stops me. not sure if he's had a drink or not, but he definitely wants to share his wisdom with me (a not uncommon glaswegian habit even with total strangers). "see her?" he nods back towards her. "f*cking ****!" he continues for a few minutes with his expletives aimed at her. i wait politely for him to shut the f*ck up and leave me in peace. but no. he wants to give me the full story. how he told her what she was, and so on. i say she looks quite respectable and i wasn't sure whetehr she was working, but he puts me right with some more unimaginative expletives. was he interested? no, he's got a wife to go home to. i mention that not everyone has, and a bit of tolerance goes a long way. he is unimpressed. apparently she thought he was a cop (i am still wondering - the line between a glaswegian policeman and an intolerant bogot is sometimes a fine one). to prove his point, he tells me to watch her as a harmless looking elderly guy approaches her. sure enough, they disappear down a lane.

i went back, but i think he was her last for the night.

but eventually i find another cutie. looks like a student, but says she isn't. has only been working a year. says she was about to finish and go home but she will do me if i can maybe give her a lift (this is a not uncommon ploy - gets both of you out of the police-infested area and saves money for her). asks me for £20 for oral. that is still an ok going rate although good-lookers would maybe ask 25. i ask if i can go down on her as well. she says that would normally be more but as i'm doing her a favour, ok. (she lives in paisley, she says - a goodly taxi-ride - but wants to collect something - hash i discover - on the way, at royston - which is not far to drive).

i am thrilled. her name is amanda and she has a lovely split skirt that looks sophisticated but can also allow a full-length view of her stockinged thigh (which i give a quick reassuring and exploratory hand-hug as we drive off).

at royston she gets out and i ask her how long she'll be. she says not more than ten minutes (she's going up a tower block of flats so that sounds reasonable) but not to drive off if she is a few minutes late. i promise i won't. ten minutes later she hasn't shown. twenty minutes later i give a couple of taps on the horn. at half an hour, a longer series of toots - she is gorgeous but i am not going to wait all night.

my feeling is that a) she had a joint and fell aslepp or forgot about me; or b) she appreciated the lift but was happy to stay where she was till morning rather than come out again for a measly £20. either way, i felt a bit bad (for her and myself).

but at least i had found there is still life in glasgow.

the downside is that looking for it can be a bit time-consuming and with no guarantee of success.

the edinburgh sauna scene is (from my limited impression from the three last visits) getting a tad mechanical. but at least it's reliable at about £70 all inc (half hour). some poor b*ggers can't afford that though. private escorts are looking attractive. most are about £100 for the half hour, but i've seen them advertise for as low as £35. anyway, this post has gone on long enough. happy hunting, and don't scare the bumblebees . . . <g>

Top Caat
08-02-07, 06:33
you were in the area around the old anderston bus station, just west of the highlandmans umbrella, and she asked you to take her to royston, that's north east. paisley is south west. it's a few miles to each as well and royston is not a great area. the report is very good though, particularly your description of the rather irritating traffic management which is clearly designed to stop guys from just cruising the most likely streets.

i remember my very first mongering experience ever, was in glasgow.

i had been to the area (near what used to be the bus station) a number of times, spotted some ladies who seemed to have a bit more availability on their hands than getting from a to b would suggest, and hung around hoping something might develop.

eventually a woman (in cadogan st) asked me, did i want business? i was unfamiliar with the expression and mumbled something about what sort of business and she just said either i did or i didn't before leaving frustratedly.

a further visit to the area in a car and i managed to get a petite and friendly young woman into the passenger seat. she directed me to a quiet spot. i was very nervous and not sure what was supposed to happen next. slhe slipped her knickers off and suggested i took my trousers down, which i did. then she suddenlt leaned over and said, "let me give you a bit of a gam to get you started." (glasgow slang in those days for bj). that got me incredibly excited. she paused after a few minutes and helped me get a condom on. we rolled the passenger seat back. i climbed over the hand brake and mounted her. her name was debbie. the windows steamed up and we wound one down a couple of inches but keeping the doors locked from the inside as a precaution. the whole experience cost me £10. i savoured the (fairly strong) smell of her juices on my fingers for hours afterwards.

that was nearly 20 years ago. for a long time however, the area from se of the m8 right up to st vincent street (and occasionally even west george street and outlying roads) was a reliable area for mongering. generally, the mongering area was bordered by the motorway on one side and the railway station on the other. some girls would take you to the nearby industrial estates, or the bushes by the river, or just down one of the lanes (or 'closes' as they are called in scotland) to do it in a doorway.

the going rate was generally £20. occasionally a druggie would try to rip you off, but by and large you could avoid them. they tended to work the area closer to argyle street, whereas the better class of girls stayed higher up the hillside, usually on bothwell street. if you wanted a bj and sex (rather than one or the other) then an extra fiver was customary.

any time after dark was ok, with business from the better girls tailing off around 1 or 2am. daytime action was to be found around glasgow green and the people's palace. there were less girls there, but they would usually be discreet. one of the best i ever had there was a girl who took me to a secluded area by the river where there was some grasss to lie on.

but the police started being more aggressive. hassling girls or hassling punters. now, it's quite understandably objectionable if the girl wants to do it in a park area during the daytime, fair enough, you don't want kids seeing punters banging ho's in the bushes. but they pushed it and pushed it. girls would get fined and have to go straight out to work to pay the fines. girls started being more furtive (as did punters). often it meant they went to very out of the way areas to avoid being tailed by plain clothes police cars. in recent years there have been several murders which the police have - as far as i can tell - done very little about except make speeches and use them to justify even harsher measures. the quality of girls dropped and it became less atrractive as a mongering destination.

edinburgh had a similar (if slightly more expensive) development after having a 'tolerance' zone for a long time. then, like many areas that are revamped, new residents of modern, freshly built apartments complained about having hookers walking their streets. unlike glasgow, where the police had always had a negative approach, edinburgh's misfortunes were a combination of circumstances. edinburgh has a history of tolerance and intelligent solutions. they introduced needle exchanges, for instance, to reduce hiv infection (very successfully) whereas glasgow thundered ahead with stigmatisation (the west of scotland, historically, has a stronger religious element and influence though). edinburgh also pioneered tolerance of sauna-brothels, where the similar types of establishment in glasgow were frequently raided (and offered, on average and understandably, a poorer service at a higher price). but with the changes in housing policy it got harder for the community to tolerate the edinburgh streetwalker scene.

first they tried moving the girls from the traditional beat (coburg street, sandport place, and as far as henderson gardens and the shore) to the industrial estate along salamander street. this wasn't too popular with the girls or punters (it's a long very open street, no chance for discretion); and the local residents - in cheap housing but probably inspired by the success of their posher neighbours - got up in arms about the new business.

sensible proposals in the scottish parliament, as well as recommendations from clear thinking support groups and the like, all recommended a new tolerance zone where the girls could work away from residential areas and with a modicum of safety. bear in mind also, that if police aren't harrassing girls and punters they can be looking to their safety (something that doesn't penetrate the brains of the glasgow force).

sadly, draconian new laws, appealing to louder public sentiment, won the day (not opinion polls, which also supported the moderate proposals). how many mps wanted to have their photo taken as supporting tolerance zones for prostitutes? how many wanted to be seen championing the brimstone and hellfire to supposedly clean up the city? the maths is not hard.

i've no idea whether the new laws have come into force yet (some say they are unenforceable) but i thought i'd have a look round each city and see if the ancient and honourable art of streetwalking had died out <g>.

firstly edinburgh. last saturday. i spent about 40 minutes driving round the area bounded by salamander street, salamander place, links place, constitution st, and seaford place. about 8 girls in evidence. they would have had to be lookers for me want to risk slowing down i admit, and they weren't. what i sometimes do if a girl pooks possibly doable is park nearby then approach her discretely so we can mutually check each other out (punters are worried about cops and druggies - girls are worried about cops and murderer-[CodeWord127] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord127)). i should add that another worry in this area is the sometimes very vocal residents who can turn very nasty. but the layout of the area does not encourage you to do park discretely easily. it's mostly open road except for the one or two quiet streets that, ironically, are residential and at the heart of the conflagration. as i left, a highly decorated police van was setting out for what i guess was an obligatory sweep.

off to glasgow. as far as i know, the daytime scene has largely evaporated. the road that used to be the main strip aongside people's palace now has bollards to stop cars. you can occasionally see the odd girl around the barrows area (bain st / gallowgate) but the area is not that inviting.

more relaxing and inviting is the city centre area. (york st, robertson st, james watt st, and brown st all down to the river clyde on one side of argyle st; and wellington st, west campbell st, blytheswood st, douglas st to the other side, including the streets that cross these such as holm st, cadogan st, and waterloo street. occasionally a bit further.)

unfortunately there are a few obstacles for the horny monger. firstly the weather. glasgow is noted for its drizzle and rain, so catch the good weather while you can (in winter it can be bitterly cold). secondly the road system. whether specifically to annoy mongers or for some more sensible reason, the road system in central glasgow is a nightmare. try driving round for a bit to get used to it. not just one way streets. traffic lights with greatly varying waiting times, no right turns, exceptions to no right turns, buses and taxis only turns, lights and signs so close together you sometimes wonder which you should be following. just driving round there now requires all your concentration. following (or pulling in discretely) a nice available girl can easily result in a minor traffic violation. which of course, is one of the things that the numbskull glasgow police delight in stopping you for, before asking you if you realise what a terrible area you are in and why haven't you driven out yet.

most of the girls were not doable, but finally i spotted a real cutie. she was about 19, nicely dressed, and walked like she had a brain (rather than just a large cavity where a brain had been dissolved by drugs). the first time i spot her, i have just turned into one of the streets between argyle st and the clyde. she is so pretty i look anyway and am almost surprised that she shoots me a smile as she does not look like a working girl.

now there is a definite etiquette to picking up a streetwalker here. the area is busy with normal folk out pubbing and clubbing or off to the casino. a lot of regular glasgow girls wear dresses short enough for barbados even in the winter (large amounts of vodka makes them warmer apparently). you can never assume a girl is a hooker unless there are more obvious signs. usually she will be hanging about a bit for starters (but not too much in case she gets hassle from police). she may be glancing at passing cars to catch the eye of possible punters. if you are walking, eye-contact is the first signal. then one of you usually asks for a light or the time. then she may ask if you want business. if she's not sure of you, it is worth chatting a bit about how cold / not cold it is or whatever until she asks if you are looking for something. she doesn't want to get done by plain clothes police and you don't want to offend a regular girl (regular glaswegian girls are very friendly and open. a lot of them will also be pissed off their face by this time of night.) if you don't want to reply to her question directly, a good one is, "how much are we talking about," and she will either give you a price list or say something like it depends what you want. either way you are probably on home ground then.

if you chat to her and deciede she's dodgy (for instance, has jerky speech and movements or some other give-away about being high on illicit substances that will divide her attention from giving you a good time), you can back off by saying you don't have that much, or later, or ask if she's got a flat.

anyway, back to the story. she looks very respectable, but there again she *did* flash me a smile. so i drive on about fifty yards till i can park without it looking as if i've skidded to a halt at the thought of her services. (both for discretion from police and to avoid offence if she's not a sex worker). but she doesn't appear. either she's turned off into one a bar or something or found another customer.

some time (and a few knock-backs to un-doables) later, i see her again. park quickly and cross the street. just before i get to her a very stocky man at least six inches taller than me has homed in on her. i hang back waiting to see if he takes her or buggers off. neither. eventually i have to walk past (trying to share a smile with her over his shoulder). hanging on street corners around these parts for too long attracts attention.

i glance over my shoulder and see him moving away from her. great! i fumble for something in my pockets to give him time to walk past me and also start moving back in her direction.

unfortunately he stops me. not sure if he's had a drink or not, but he definitely wants to share his wisdom with me (a not uncommon glaswegian habit even with total strangers). "see her?" he nods back towards her. "f*cking ****!" he continues for a few minutes with his expletives aimed at her. i wait politely for him to shut the f*ck up and leave me in peace. but no. he wants to give me the full story. how he told her what she was, and so on. i say she looks quite respectable and i wasn't sure whetehr she was working, but he puts me right with some more unimaginative expletives. was he interested? no, he's got a wife to go home to. i mention that not everyone has, and a bit of tolerance goes a long way. he is unimpressed. apparently she thought he was a cop (i am still wondering - the line between a glaswegian policeman and an intolerant bogot is sometimes a fine one). to prove his point, he tells me to watch her as a harmless looking elderly guy approaches her. sure enough, they disappear down a lane.

i went back, but i think he was her last for the night.

but eventually i find another cutie. looks like a student, but says she isn't. has only been working a year. says she was about to finish and go home but she will do me if i can maybe give her a lift (this is a not uncommon ploy - gets both of you out of the police-infested area and saves money for her). asks me for £20 for oral. that is still an ok going rate although good-lookers would maybe ask 25. i ask if i can go down on her as well. she says that would normally be more but as i'm doing her a favour, ok. (she lives in paisley, she says - a goodly taxi-ride - but wants to collect something - hash i discover - on the way, at royston - which is not far to drive).

i am thrilled. her name is amanda and she has a lovely split skirt that looks sophisticated but can also allow a full-length view of her stockinged thigh (which i give a quick reassuring and exploratory hand-hug as we drive off).

at royston she gets out and i ask her how long she'll be. she says not more than ten minutes (she's going up a tower block of flats so that sounds reasonable) but not to drive off if she is a few minutes late. i promise i won't. ten minutes later she hasn't shown. twenty minutes later i give a couple of taps on the horn. at half an hour, a longer series of toots - she is gorgeous but i am not going to wait all night.

my feeling is that a) she had a joint and fell aslepp or forgot about me; or b) she appreciated the lift but was happy to stay where she was till morning rather than come out again for a measly £20. either way, i felt a bit bad (for her and myself).

but at least i had found there is still life in glasgow.

the downside is that looking for it can be a bit time-consuming and with no guarantee of success.

the edinburgh sauna scene is (from my limited impression from the three last visits) getting a tad mechanical. but at least it's reliable at about £70 all inc (half hour). some poor b*ggers can't afford that though. private escorts are looking attractive. most are about £100 for the half hour, but i've seen them advertise for as low as £35. anyway, this post has gone on long enough. happy hunting, and don't scare the bumblebees . . . <g>

Jan 156
08-03-07, 06:52
she asked you to take her to Royston, that's north east. Paisley is south west. It's a few miles to each as well.

I wasn't trying to suggest that Royston is geographically on the way to Paisley, just that she wanted to do something there on *her* way, which is a common enough way of expressing it. It was only two mins off the motorway so no odds really.

I thought it was about time there were some more general information posts on Scottish mongering so tried to give a bit of an overview. No idea why locals don't post more - well I can make a few guesses - but some balance is needed. :-)

Hornyscot
08-25-07, 22:57
Got a shock this afternoon passed by bubbles on the Road and it was gone - like not there - just an empty space where it used to stand. Bubbles was a sauna that was in couple of portacabins that sat off of the kilmarnock Road in Giffnock.

Had many a session in this place - good sauna and the birds were okay - a hit and miss but you usually found one that would play. Some gorgeous ones, a young one by the name of Louise I used to visit but its not worth going on about as she wont be working there now......

So what is happening - Glasgow having a clear out ?

Tropical Palms
Bubbles
Oasis

to name but a few.....

Horny

Come Again
08-29-07, 23:40
firstly edinburgh. last saturday. i spent about 40 minutes driving round the area bounded by salamander street, salamander place, links place, constitution st, and seaford place. about 8 girls in evidence. they would have had to be lookers for me want to risk slowing down i admit, and they weren't. what i sometimes do if a girl pooks possibly doable is park nearby then approach her discretely so we can mutually check each other out (punters are worried about cops and druggies - girls are worried about cops and murderer-[CodeWord127] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord127)). i should add that another worry in this area is the sometimes very vocal residents who can turn very nasty. but the layout of the area does not encourage you to do park discretely easily. it's mostly open road except for the one or two quiet streets that, ironically, are residential and at the heart of the conflagration. as i left, a highly decorated police van was setting out for what i guess was an obligatory sweep.got to agree. edinburgh scene gone way down hill. as chris*d says, don't bother with it on the road, you'll spend as much with them in leith as you would in a sauna, but with a bed, sauna and drink thown in!

Hornyscot
09-02-07, 16:03
This place has been sold as the guy got a good offer and has made a killing on the land - was sad to see it go though !

Roger65
09-24-07, 13:19
Monica, www.luxuryjoy.com/monica.htm

Meet Monica at my Hotel in Glasgow for 3 hours visit, She arrived on time and looked fabulous. She had been really helpful on the phone when I was making the booking and had asked me what I would like her to wear etc. I wasn't disapointed. Wow! she was hot. She is also an intelligent and articulate lady and we had nice chat before and after, she seemed genuinely interested in me and at no time did I feel rushed or as if was just 'business'. I spent a wonderful two hours in Monica's company and can honestly say it was the best escorting experience I have had. So good that its prompted me to write my first review. She is very sensuous and sexy and has the right mix of teasing and naughtiness to leave me with a great big smile on my face. I will be seeing her again on my next trip worldwide and it cant come soon enough.

TeddyBoy
09-24-07, 17:28
Wow.......she is beautiful and that's a very nice report you posted. But did you really pay 800 lb...or $1,200?

If so....good for you.....but that is way out of my league.

Roger65
10-09-07, 18:33
Wow. She is beautiful and that's a very nice report you posted. But did you really pay 800 lb. Or $1, 200?

If so. Good for you. But that is way out of my league. Never mind! The sum is normal, She really was worthy.

Vinegar Strokes
10-28-07, 02:07
Kerb-crawling is now an offence in Scotland, with some pretty hefty penalties if you get caught, so that means Glasgow. And indeed any other Scottish city. Is now a really, *really* bad idea as far as streetwalking action goes.

There have apparently been a few arrests already, so clearly the Police are quite hot on this (as I suspected they would be! ) Just to warn you, guys!

Actually, speaking of which, I was foolish enough to be caught up an alley, with a girl of the night, by the Police in the early part of this year (long before the new law took effect, thank God) They took my details, but let me go, warning me to never go round that way again. I was just wondering if this has ever happened to anyone else? It's been over 8 months now and, thus far, there hasn't been any further contact or visits from the boys in blue. I was rather worried that they might have kept my details in some sort of database of "punters", who they'll call upon anytime there's an incident in the RLD. I'm *hoping* that I'll be okay, and that they'll never come knocking, but there's always that nagging fear at the back of my mind. If anyone has any experience of this, let me know!

I've learned my lesson though, and have never been back since. I tend to stick to the saunas of Edinburgh now. Or Amsterdam, whenever I get the chance.

L2a3uk
10-31-07, 22:15
Vinegar Strokes

I would not worry too much if the police only took your details and no further action. It would have been different if they had cautioned you or charged you with kerb crawling. In the latter case you would have had a criminal record.

I have been mongering on and off since 1990 and have been unfortunate to have been caught once, about 7 or 8 years ago. I have to admit it was due purely to complacency on my part. I was not charged with kerb crawling but had to go for a talking to and formal caution at the local police station. I had to wait 3 weeks for the letter to arrive for my appointment and I am sure that for the married men amongst us, this was a real worry. As I am not married this was not too big a problem for me.

Following this I never heard anything more, at least for the next 2 years when the local police contacted me again. I must admit they were very tactful about this and wanted DNA samples off all cautioned men following a murder at the time. I have never been contacted since and the caution is now spent. I must admit I am of a similar opinion to you, that street mongering should be left for trips to sunnier climes.

The Labour government in England has encouraged local forces to clamp down on street workers following a major review of prostitution laws 2 years ago. Since then the choice and effort involved is not worth it. Most street girls live such chaotic lives that reliable contacts and phone numbers are hard to come by.

While there are differences in English and Scottish law, I think that in this case you have no worries at all as no action was taken against you as it was in my case. So you can sleep soundly my friend.

FreakFunk
11-22-07, 23:50
Anyone been to the Nude carwash in Glasgow?

Toxical
07-26-08, 21:32
Anyone been to the Nude carwash in Glasgow?Are you serious?

Where?

Vinegar Strokes
09-10-08, 22:24
Has anyone visited this sauna recently? I popped into reception a couple of days ago to enquire about prices (£12 to the house and £60-ish for half an hour of service) but decided not to partake on this occasion. Am I missing much?

I usually frequent the excellent Edinburgh saunas, but have body-swerved the Glasgow scene in the past as I've heard that police raids are common. Is this really the case though? How likely am I to encounter P. C. Plod during a sesh? (I did have an unfortunate encounter with the cops a while back while street mongering but those days are long behind me)

I live a bit closer to Glasgow than Edinburgh, so it'd be good to know if it's a viable option for a punt. (Not that I'll ever give up on Edinburgh though)

I know the puritanical Glasgow council are doing their utmost to stamp out the sex-for-sale scene in the city. Even to the point of lobbying the Scottish Parliament for a change in the law. So I don't expect business will be booming.

Shadowman25
06-11-09, 15:09
Hi!

I'm new here (first post). I'll be in Glasgow in September and i'm looking for some sex. I'll be by walk and without a hotel room.

What are the best places?

Many thanks for your help.

Shadowman25
06-11-09, 15:17
Hi!

I'm new here (first post) and i'll go to Glasgow in September. I don't care about the street sex so do you have any good places to go (saunas, rld, etc...).

Many thanks!

Come Again
06-20-09, 14:22
Are you serious?

Where?

Based in Parkhead Glasgow 'Hot Wash Honeys' offers "hot babes" to wash your car or van from only £10.

They have a bebo site linking to their own webpage, but that page seems to be down at the mo.

http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=4031828447

[img=http://aycu13.webshots.com/image/16412/2006196573668476774_th.jpg] (http://allyoucanupload.webshots.com/v/2006196573668476774)

Shadowman25
07-20-09, 01:05
Can you have sex in the New Blythswood and how many will it cost (approx)?

Many thanks!

Come Again
07-20-09, 02:28
Can you have sex in the New Blythswood and how many will it cost (approx)?

Many thanks!

As Vinegar points out ....

Has anyone visited this sauna recently? I popped into reception a couple of days ago to enquire about prices (£12 to the house and £60-ish for half an hour of service) but decided not to partake on this occasion. Am I missing much?

I usually frequent the excellent Edinburgh saunas, but have body-swerved the Glasgow scene in the past as I've heard that police raids are common. Is this really the case though? How likely am I to encounter P. C. Plod during a sesh? (I did have an unfortunate encounter with the cops a while back while street mongering but those days are long behind me)

I live a bit closer to Glasgow than Edinburgh, so it'd be good to know if it's a viable option for a punt. (Not that I'll ever give up on Edinburgh though)

I know the puritanical Glasgow council are doing their utmost to stamp out the sex-for-sale scene in the city. Even to the point of lobbying the Scottish Parliament for a change in the law. So I don't expect business will be booming.

I agree with him, not much doing in Weegie-land at the moment. Head over to Edinburgh for a bit of fun Shadowman.

Frenchie
12-08-09, 21:21
Well, went to New Blythswood Sauna today and left the place with mixed feelings.

OK, I did receive a massage, blowjob and finished with sex in the mish position. OK, the lady (sorry, can't remember her name : brunette with big boobs) was kind and unrushed. But the place is shabby and not very clean, and the ladies seem to be bored to death...

Going to Edinburgh tomorrow : I guess the place has more to entertain (been there already and know a few haunts).

Jan 156
12-10-09, 09:00
I don't punt in Glasgow very often, but for a top class service at a reasonable price, Laura Lee comes very well recommended (profile on AW and also her private site, and well-established contributor to P/net).

Saunas in Glasgow have always been a poor cousin to those in Edinburgh. Possibly due to the fact that they get more harassment.

Hibernian
10-03-10, 22:38
I don't punt in Glasgow very often, but for a top class service at a reasonable price, Laura Lee comes very well recommended (profile on AW and also her private site, and well-established contributor to P/net).

Saunas in Glasgow have always been a poor cousin to those in Edinburgh. Possibly due to the fact that they get more harassment.With all the increase in indies via AW surprised not more traffic about glasgow? I've had a few good punts: sexy mature laura, vicky69, jamie-lee, sweet lena.

Wondered about sexylayla Avawantscock Stunningjodie & Cheyne as well as the "orientals"?

StevieMac
08-13-12, 09:30
With all the increase in indies via AW surprised not more traffic about glasgow? I've had a few good punts: sexy mature laura, vicky69, jamie-lee, sweet lena.

Wondered about sexylayla Avawantscock Stunningjodie & Cheyne as well as the "orientals"?I would recommend french magalie from AW, she's in the southside near queens park and crossshill stations. Sexy lady, enthusiastic and filthy.

Hibernian
02-18-13, 20:54
Up from the Borders & spent a lovely a lovely morning with Raeya in modern clean apartment on Southside (G41)

I highly recommend her services. You'll find her on AW.

Reminds me of the legendary Sam / Nok from scorpio / LSS.

I met Raeya in Glasgow a year back but she's been down South since then.

OttoTheFish
09-27-13, 12:55
Doesn't seem to be a very active Glasgow thread here but I'll ask anyway. Unless I'm mistaken this girl has had a profile pulled on AW for using fake pics. http://www.escort-scotland.com/f751972a754f4/Camilla/scottish-escort.html

She has 24 good reviews on ES with everyone saying they are happy with the pics. We all know punters are easily pleased so what do you think? Has anyone here seen her? Pics fake or real?

James1979
12-04-13, 19:08
Ok then, visited Samantha / Jessica, flat is indeed in Dennistoun with good parking during the day, not so sure about evening time once all the residential cars come back from a day's work. Flat is easy to find and in a reasonable area for Glasgow. Samantha is a very beautiful girl with a lovely personality and will set you at ease. She is Romanian and speaks excellent English which should upset all the Daily Torygraph readers. After handing over the money we both disrobed and proceeded with a lovely, gentle massage with a bit of teasing and the feeling of her bare skin all over my back. Dying whale music in the background and some joss sticks which smelt nice and added to the ambience.

On the flip, Samantha oiled herself, which was in itself a treat to watch and proceeded with a short massage and sweeping motions with her hands followed by a body to body massage with her perfect breasts around my Hamster Club member which felt absolutely sublime and lead to said member coughing up all over the place and a strong exclamation to the deity of my choice. After a quick clean up I was offered a shower and a fresh clean towel followed by a quick hug and out to the bitter, cold, grey world of Glasgow.

Lovely Girl, known as Samantha H on adultwork or Jessy on jessysuniverse at wix. She looks exactly like the girl in the photos on AW. Only offers FBSM with HR (or breast relief) but will accept RO (not my thing, being a selfish twat). Charges £80 for one hour, no extras.

James

James1979
01-20-14, 14:44
Went to see Magalie with mixed emotions and reviews on my mind. Lots of discussions about her on here and other forums, not always good, and alledged (but more than likely) comments from Magalie herself pretending to be a punter.

Communications were easy, simply used the phone and arranged a time and then called at the door to be let into the tenement flat. Room is at the top floor with no lift, not so good for diabled access. Cost was £100 for an hour which was dealt with at the start of the appointment. My requirements were discussed and agreed on. The flat itself was okay, wouldn't describe it as luxury, but not a shithole either. The room has a bed and an ensuite shower, and somewhere to hang your clothes (No Corby trouser press in sight which was a major disappointment). There is a cat so if you have an allergy stock up on the anti-histamines. Magalie does have a vast range of costumes and outfits, seems to cater more for the submissives out there.

Magalie, as discussed on other forums, is not 32 as stated in her AW profile (but claims to be in her 40's and is a pleasant looking MILF, not gorgeous, but not a hideous munter beast either. She does have quite a good body for her age. Her accent is very sexy, but you will hear a lot of it as she never (ever) stops talking, found it difficult to smuggle the ear plugs in without her noticing. Her OWO is pretty good, not deep throat and she does CIM which was one of the reasons I booked her. Massage is not so good, so wouldn't go to see her for that. She does have a wandering tongue and finger which will end up in your arse (another reason for me booking her, to try it) , but I'm sure if you said not to she wouldn't do it.

She will do anal, but wasn't my thing so didn't partake. Shower is okay and she will dry you off afterwards which was quite pleasant as well. Was offered a drink and a sweet afterwards. Her phone rang and texts arrived during my visit, but have to say she never answered any of them while I was there.

Overall for £100 it was a good experience, tried something I hadn't done before, would I return, probably not. I'm more into a good massage with HR or OWO and the massage was lackluster. The chat is a bit much as well, however the accent is superb and she does seem eager to please and concerned about your needs.

James

Sxyman
03-10-14, 16:05
I just discovered this new Channel 4 documentary called Strippers. It's about strip clubs in Glasgow, Edinburgh and Aberdeen. Was wondering if people here had noticed it.

Still have to watch it.

http://shows.stv.tv/talk-tv/265544-channel-4s-strippers-causes-a-twitter-storm-with-celebs-and-viewers/

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/reviews/strippers-channel-4--tv-review-more-like-a-reality-tv-show-than-a-serious-documentary-9152659.html

Weller
03-24-14, 11:49
Has anyone see Carmel Moore before I see she's in Glasgow till Thursday considering booking her but want some info first.

http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=2390718

James1979
05-11-14, 07:05
http://www.adultwork.com/2337530 Or http://www.adultwork.com/Sensual%2DMassage%2BOral contacted her earlier in the week and then contacted her on the day and confirmed a booking with her for 1300. Arrived at the street texted for actual address and nothing back, tried calling, but no reply hung around for ten minutes, still nothing. Must have double booked me or decided to drop me for someone more attractive / wealthy / not hung like a hamster. She sometimes goes by Lauren or Ursula would avoid her like the plague or a rather nasty dose of crabs, unless you like hanging around in the rain in Glasgow streets, unreliable time waster.

CeherBert12
08-11-17, 10:57
I usually find it a bit complicated to have physical contact with people. I guess I am suffering from some pathology. But on this website, I saw Moira who provided those erotic massages and especially with the kind of boobs and nipples she has.

https://www.escort-scotland.com/erotic-massage/moira-model-argentine-female-massage.html#diary.

I went for her and I liked the way she treated me. She was very nice and looked quite good. I liked the tantra essence she used, though she focused on the lingam massage, too.

El Zeus
08-21-18, 03:11
This place is dead. Let's talk brothers! Coming to Glasgow at the end of September. Any recommendation for a nice tantra or nuru massage? I appreciate your help.

CakeJake
09-25-18, 12:10
I generally find it difficult to maintain physical contact with other people and at the same time I'm pretty demanding when it comes to erotic massage because it's something that really turns me on. When I was in Scotland I came across Carolina in this website. She gives erotic massages, especially with her boobs and her amazing body.

https://www.escort-scotland.com/erotic-massage/carolina-massage1-caribbean-female-massage.html

I met up with her and I found her friendly and easy-going. I loved the tantric essence she used and the way she focussed on the lingam massage. I left feeling pretty happy and relaxed.

TheRugdr
07-24-19, 17:31
Had a session with Dolly (from AW) in Glasgow a few weeks back. She tours around the UK continuously, but seems to stop in Glasgow the most often. Fit, very tan girl with tats. Top notch OWO and CIM. Good banter too. Great pick if you want something dependable with some nice extras and she happens to be in your city.

RajaSaurus
03-14-22, 15:00
Would be great if anyone has any tips for saunas or the like in Glasgow. I had a great time in Edinburgh last month and mentioned it on the group to those who are coming for the stag and they thought for those who are so inclined and if the stag is up for it to experience a Scottish sauna. Unfortunately we aren't going to Edinburgh but if anyone can help with recommendations of where to go in Glasgow or any other ideas except saunas that would be good for a group of lads that are looking for some fun on a night out.

Rex.

ObiTheWan
08-09-22, 09:59
New member here looking for tips whilst travelling. I have extensive punting experience in Glasgow, so feel free to ask.

RajaSaurus
09-13-22, 13:38
Tips for travelling around where? Scotland, UK or worldwide?

Please share what knowledge you have on glasgow to open the minds of everyone who joins this thread that there is plenty to do in this great city.

You prefer saunas or indies? Incall or out?

Rex.

New member here looking for tips whilst travelling. I have extensive punting experience in Glasgow, so feel free to ask.

Gianni Versace
09-14-22, 09:53
New member here looking for tips whilst travelling. I have extensive punting experience in Glasgow, so feel free to ask.Please share your punting experience in the great city of Glasgow. My memories of Glasgow is of when The saunas weee still open. Aquarius Sauna & New Blythswood Sauna were fond memories for me. I still remember some 19 years ago a beautiful lass named Dana who worked at Aquarius gave me her knickers as a souvenir of the wonderful time we had. Oh the memories. Is the punting scene in Glasgow running out of flats now? Please advise. I'm heading to Glasgow next week after a long time away.

TheRugdr
11-06-22, 16:15
Was planning to have a go with Isabella at Glasgow Escort Agency, because she was recommended to me. However, she was off the day I had free, so I went with Stacey instead, and she was the best experience with a pro I've had in Bonnie Scotland. 100 quid for an all inclusive half hour incall. (although some of her services are listed as at her discretion, so it might be YMMV).

She's a very pretty local girl and easy to talk to. If you like piercings she has a nose one, and is pierced down below (fun to play with). She's somewhat new to the industry and might take a minute to get comfortable, but once we got started it was a very enjoyable session that included. GFE, OWO, LFK turned into DFK, FIV, and CIM.

The flat is in the set of buildings often used by GSE girls, and very convenient and easy to park at on the street or in the car park across the road (pay and display for both street and car park). The booking was quick and easy via WhatsApp with the agency.

Oh, and the pics are definitely her in her GEA profile:

https://glasgowescortsagency.co.uk/models/stephanie-merchant-city-escorts/

UKJames
03-08-23, 19:35
I saw Lauren xx in the later part of 2022, in Scotland.

She looked very pretty in her AW profile. Communications were quick and easy and we arranged a 2 HR GFE for £270 at my hotel. She arrived on time but I felt she didn't look as nice as she had in her photos. Compared to her AW profile photos she had put on weight and was at least one size above her stated dress size.

She arrived on time and was pleasant and chatty. We stripped off and went to bed. As I said, her body was no where near as nice as her photos. She looked really hot in her photos but I didn't feel that when we were together. Her profile said is "always dressed in beautiful lingerie" which she wasn't.

A pleasant time together but at least 30 minutes before the 2 hrs was up she asked at least 3 times "isn't the time up? Which at the rate paid is really unprofessional and off putting. Her profile states she offers "sensual GFE".

In the end I was happy to let her go. A pleasant woman and a pleasant experience but no where near the "sensual GFE" offered on her profile.

She would probably be good for a 30 min session although the shortest she offers is 45 mins for £150.

As I said, she was pleasant but I wouldn't repeat at these prices.

It's fine to offer genuine GFE at £280 for 2 hours & I am happy to pay that for genuine GFE. But this wasn't genuine GFE.

Pleasant girl but I wouldn't repeat.

JasonSm
03-21-23, 11:56
https://www.uescort.com/escort/Clara-29627

Very sexy and attractive with a slim body and smooth skin to the touch, Clara is one of the top escorts I've seen so far.

As soon as Clara entered the room she gave me a lovely hug to greet me and from that point, we shared a very intimate and tender hour together. I would not really go into details but this was def something I have never experienced with any escort lady I've visited before so I'm very happy to repeat.

The moment she opened the door it surprised me to see she was as hot as the pictures, with a nice slim body, great breasts, and a really pretty face too, she was very receptive from the first moment too, which made me feel very relaxed around her, the services were great too, especially the anal it was so tight that it didn't take long for me to cum.

I found this escort on.

https://www.uescort.com/escorts/glasgow/

Ming13
06-05-23, 14:29
Any local girl? I've tried to read a few page back and it seems that the information is already very outdated. Anyone can help me? All I found is either someone from outside uk or just olddd like 40+. I'm trying to find something sweet. Thanks.

Best regard stay horny.

Ming13
06-05-23, 14:35
I've read a few page back but the information seems to be outdated. Anyone can help me to find some local prefer SYT. I'm not into 40 up. Thank you 👍128077;128591;128591; best regards 😁128522; stay horny.

Very sexy and attractive with a slim body and smooth skin to the touch, Clara is one of the top escorts I've seen so far.

As soon as Clara entered the room she gave me a lovely hug to greet me and from that point, we shared a very intimate and tender hour together. I would not really go into details but this was def something I have never experienced with any escort lady I've visited before so I'm very happy to repeat.

The moment she opened the door it surprised me to see she was as hot as the pictures, with a nice slim body, great breasts, and a really pretty face too, she was very receptive from the first moment too, which made me feel very relaxed around her, the services were great too, especially the anal it was so tight that it didn't take long for me to cum.

I found this escort on.

https://www.uescort.com/escorts/glasgow/

RossGuru
08-29-23, 16:38
Could anyone recommend a reliable escort review site? I'm familiar with https://www.escortrankings.uk/escorts-glasgow-509, but I'm interested in discovering other genuine platforms for reading honest reviews.

Jdweeb
09-09-23, 05:06

I found this escort on.

https://www.uescort.com/escorts/glasgow/She looks worth traveling for!