PDA

View Full Version : Hull

Admin
05-16-02, 06:08
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

Dixons
12-04-02, 19:17
I lived in hull for a year whilst at university and had a great time.

The best area is near the large multi storey carpark behind the main shopping precinct. girls hear are generally of a high standard and very inexpensive with a BBBJ costing just 15 pounds or covered for 10. sex is 20pounds as standard and most girls will come back with you for the night for around 120pounds

not a bad spot for street action actually

Cherrycoke
01-11-04, 19:45
Your right, that is one of the best areas, its called Waterhouse Lane

Also, if you go straight on at the lights coming out of there it takes you onto an estate where a number of girls can be found.

A word of caution though, the police are very active in the area and CCTV was installed a few years ago.

The girls are mostly crack/heroin addicts but if your lucky you can get some good ones.

I was last there a few months back and saw a girl called Sam who was around 18 with a nice figure and blonde hair - £20 for BBBJ.

The parlour scene in Hull is pretty cheap if you don't fancy the risks of picking up a street girl, there are 3-4 down Beverley road (Club Classique probably being the best) and there are a couple down Analby road, for more info just get a copy of the Hull Daily Mail and look in the classifieds.

Cherrycoke
02-20-04, 02:08
There is not many posts on the Hull board, but just in case anyone is reading.

The LE have been parking up in the staples car park and stopping any guys that pick up the girls.

Also with the new CCTV cameras its not worth the risk. Your best off going to one of the local parlours as its a lot safer and nearly as cheap.

Club Classique on Bev Road and 621 Studio on Analby road are the best bets.

Cherrycoke
04-23-04, 21:11
Dropped by my old stomping ground the other week, had a walk in the RLD but saw nothing but a couple of girls who looked in their mid 20's.

After approaching me and doing the usual "have you got a spare cigarette" they asked if I was looking for business, as they were obvious crack/smack addicts (croaky voice/aged face/needle tracks) I turned them down and got the hell out of dodge.

I did however get some prices off them and you'd struggle to find cheaper - £10 for BBJCIM - although I'd rather stick my dick in a blender.

Lickme
06-27-06, 02:57
Dropped by my old stomping ground the other week, had a walk in the RLD but saw nothing but a couple of girls who looked in their mid 20's.

After approaching me and doing the usual "have you got a spare cigarette" they asked if I was looking for business, as they were obvious crack/smack addicts (croaky voice/aged face/needle tracks) I turned them down and got the hell out of dodge.

I did however get some prices off them and you'd struggle to find cheaper - £10 for BBJCIM - although I'd rather stick my dick in a blender.I have a blender you can use for half that price.

Donnylad
06-20-08, 15:29
Thought I'd check out the Hull scene during the daytime midweek. Found the area quite easily and it appears to be centred on Myton St. Not much action around at all. Saw a few Sw types outside the doctors unit there, including one homeless type who started fitting on the pavement and caused a paramedic scene!

I also saw a scrawny, old, black lady having a real ding dong with an employee over I presume a prescription. Anyway, she eventually walked off and I followed her. I asked her if she wanted a ride and she accepted. I quickly asked her if that was the RLD and she said it was. I said it was quiet and she replied by saying 'WE don't come out till 7'. Sick bastard that I am I went to ask if she would do business with me. First we established that we could use her 'sugar daddy's place, where she was going then. I then asked her for anal/BBBJ/COF/DATY/photos for £20. I should add that by then she was showing signs of being high and said she didn't do DATY with clients. I was glad when she refused to do it all for 20. I dropped her off just off Beverley Rd. Once out of the car, she added that I could've had her ass (I had complimented her on it - fine ass considering she's 53!! I also found out her name's Ayesha and is of Somalian descent). I stopped to consider it and aftermy little head took over, I said I would. However, when I said I would only pay her afterwards (which i insist on whenever going to a girl's place), she declined.

The only other opportunity I saw was a real SW type dressed in trackies etc and hanging around with a guy who seemed to be the BF and 2 others. I came across them again (minus the girl) on Roper St. I didn't wanna provoke the BF by approaching the girl directly. So I casually asked them if that was the RLD and they directed me to Myton St as expected. One of them joking said if I gave his mate £25 he'd give me a BJ!! I had hoped they would refer me to their female friend but it didn't happen.

Towards the end of my hunt, I went over to the other side of Osborne St across Ferensway. There appears to be a big high rise estate over there. Anyway, I saw what looked like a young SW type walking in my direction. I turned around and sure enough she was walking towards the RLD. By the time I got across Ferensway, she had disappeared. I presumed she had entered the doctors unit. I waited outside but no sign. After a few more rounds I spotted her leave the place. I rushed and parked ahead of her and lowered the window as she walked by. I rather tactlessly asked if she was looking for business. Now this is the interesting part. I would have thought that if she wasn't a worker, she would be so disgusted as to walk off or worse. If she was a worker I would expect her to listen to offers. However, she simply stated in a polite manner that she was just walking home and went on her way!! I have no idea if she was a worker or not, as a result of this.

Anyway, pretty disappointing all round. Also, I have to say it must be the smallest RLD I've ever come across!!

DL

Elrond
07-28-09, 19:04
Passing over the Humber Bridge (heading from the Midlands to Beverley, on business) I realised I had a couple of hours to kill, so I headed into Hull. From earlier sport in Hull, I knew the Executive Suite on Anlaby Road would be a good place fo a walk-in.

I parked down a side street, and got some £££s from the ATM outside Tesco's supermarket. The entrance to this parlour is round the back, down a little alleyway. Be warned, the only place the alley leads is to their entrance. There is a second hand car dealer on the corner, and there are always a couple of men from there, washing cars, or simply standing about. Once you pass they know full well where you are going. They don't say anything, but you can feel the eyes burning into your neck.

The receptionist - a perky brunette - lead me upstairs. On previous visits they always had foru or five ladies waiting for you to choose from, but she told me that unusually they were very busy and only had one girl currently free. She took me into the lounge, and introduced me to Sereana, a cute blonde ( claimed as "late teens" on their website, but I'd say about 25). Still she was pretty (think Lucy Beale from "Eastenders") and I was quite happy to say "yes please".

As they were busy, the only room available was the "pole room" - a mirrored room, with a pole dancing pole in the middle, soft floor cushions and - thankfully - a bed.

Sereana joined me, and I paid up (£50) for a half-hour appointment. She quite surprised me by saying "what would you like to do with your half hour?" I asked to her begin with a massage, which was good as far as it went - which was only down to the waist and not below!

After this disappointment of a massage, things improved rapidly. She came and lay beside me and snuggled up close and began a lovelty DFK session. That led to so pleasant fondling and groping - though I had to ask her to undress. I was delighted when she did, as she was gorgeous - slim, shapely, full shaved, and superb smallish boobs (website claims 34C, but 34B is my guess)

Soon it was on with the cover and an exquisite BJ - shame it was covered, I was really getting into it. Then a change of condom (?) and she lay back for some mish. It was very good, and looking at her lovely young body during was a memory I will treasure.

As I left, some of the other girls had finished, and I had a chat with a couple of them as I waited for a previous monger to exit the premises. Most of those I saw I would happily return to see privately, and the girl who had been down to the door was totally gorgeous - curvy, short red hair, an impish grin and decidedly tasty looking boobs spilling from her basque.

Well worth looking this place up!

Sexreino
11-30-09, 15:52
Hi fellows,

Is there any Thai Massage places or Africaan ladies servicee in Hull?

Donnylad
08-28-10, 06:52
Not sure if there's any point in posting this but might as well. Talking to a non-Hull street girl recently, I was told that there's a 2nd RLD in Hull. All she could say is that it was a traffic island that you drive around and girls are stood all around it. She presumed this is at night only. Does anyone know this and where it is?

DL.