PDA

View Full Version : Liverpool

Admin
05-16-02, 06:09
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

ClassicPianist
09-21-02, 17:21
The scene's pretty dire here with a few providers but no great nor consistent quality. You'd be better off going to Manchester instead less than an hour away.

Dixons
12-04-02, 18:55
The best place in liverpool is the massage parlours. the can often be found advertising in the local rag. Street action is faily poor but on occasion you can be lucky and get a quality girl for approx. 20pounds. the girls mostly hang around the various streets surrounding the university and I have to say that these Scouse girls are some of the best fuckers in the country.

They have a really sexy attitude and give an enthusiastic ride that rivals most areas.

worst thing about here is the lack of choice, very few girls walk the streets in liverpool which is a shame and unusuall given the size of the city

L2a3uk
06-06-03, 21:08
I would agree that the standard of the girls working in Liverpool has fallen over the last few years. However if you are prepared to look there are still one or two decent girls to be had. Most of the decent ones however are not standing around for long.

The best place to look for girls at the moment is on Netherfield Road. The University area seems to have only the same old faces and often the standard of the girls is poor, although the service good. Another problem is that the times and even the nights that some of the girls work can be unpredictable. It is certainly true that Liverpool cannot hold a candle to Manchester at the moment for street action.

Liverpool has now won the Capital of Culture title. During the run up to this there were a number of new cameras installed in the Red Light area. So far they do not seem to have been used to entrap punters but it would be very easy to adapt them to this use. The boys in blue do stop punters that they see picking up girls. So caution is the watch word here.

There are plenty of parlours in Liverpool and the best one that I have found so far in terms of good service and value for money is Tiffany's. £60, 2 girl half an hour. Great sport when you can get it. Many parlours in Liverpool charge extras, and prices between parlours can vary greatly. I have never been charged extra at Tiffanys and the girls are friendly and fun. The only draw back is that the place is really busy and unless you book you may not get in.

L2a3uk
12-23-03, 23:35
Unfortunately Liverpool is still pretty dire for street action and many of the girls that are available are somewhat below standard.

That said, last Saturday night after deciding not to go to Manchester I spent the evening in Liverpool. I decided to call it a night early and boy am I glad I did. I was not particularly looking for action but on my way home I spotted a black girl walking towards Netherfield Road, obviously embarking on the evening shift. I quickly picked her up and following a little negotiation, she ageed £20 for a full service. What followed was the best GFE I have had in a while.

The girls name is Adell and having spoken to her I realised that I had seen her before about 18 months previous. Howerver she did not recognise me. I hope I am not doing her an injustice but in the past Adell has had a chequered reputation. (The sources for this information being very reliable) If any other punters pick her up make sure that business takes place in the car and not in her flat and all will be fine. The previous script with Adell used to be that she would promise punters the world at her flat, but once there and money had changed hands, very little was delivered except for a quick chat with her boyfriend. Adell had now moved and is in a new flat so maybe things have changed.

Adell did give me her mobile phone number and I will be phoning her again soon but business will be restricted to four wheels, at least until I can find out if her domestic circumstances have changed for the better.

Homerj
01-05-04, 21:14
After reading the latest info, I had a look down Netherfield Road tonight, no action at all.
Can someone tell me the best days and times to find some street action in Liverpool, and any alternatives apart from Netherfield Road. I thought there may be some in Fountains Road, but never been there.

Cheers

Homer

L2a3uk
01-20-04, 23:10
Hi Homerj,

The best time to find girls on Netherfield Road is at the weekend and late on. You will get girls working at various times during the evening but there is usually one or two around between 10 and midnight. Choice can be somewhat limited though. If the girl is half decent they wont be standing around for long. Some girls will work as late as 1:00 p.m. at the weekend.

The girls tend to work at the bottom end of Netherfield Road near to the pub, the "Inn on the Hill". You can't miss the pub it is the only one on Netherfield Road. Well, thats open anyway. The police do patrol this area so caution is needed if you are picking up a girl as both marked and unmarked cars are used. Girls are also known to work along County Road up as far as the Royal Oak pub. The police take a very dim view of girls working in this area as it is a main and very public road.

Other areas to find girls are around Liverpool University and along Sheil Road and Holt Road in Kensington. Who works and when on Holt and Sheil Road can vary. This is a bad area and there is nearly always a police presence which is very much needed.

If you have transport then I would advise you to go to Manchester. Preston and Blackburn are pretty dire at the moment due to a crackdown on street workers by Lancashire police. It seems from reading the board that Bolton is having similar problems. Manchester is the best place in the North West at the moment especially for the parlour scene.

Personally I am looking more towards foreign shores nowadays, as the scene in this country is somewhat dire. On the rare occassions that I do venture out Manchester is the place of choice. Hope this helps.

If you still can't find action I will pay for you an eye test or show you myself. Good luck.

Lost In Hamburg
01-24-04, 17:17
In Liverpool I can definitely recomend 1st Choice in Waterloo.

http://www.firstchoicemassage.co.uk

Superb facility and good girls. Expect to pay around 45GBP but well worth it.

You could try Birkenhead on the otherside of the Mersey. The street scene is a little quiet, but safe. Cleveland St and Corporation Road area between Duke St and Exmouth St. Fairly quiet area at night with some alleys and inustrial back roads. Girl quality varies, usually 6s and 7s.

There are two parlours, Norwegian Wood in Hoylake, 0151 632 2479, offers a good massage, sauna, pool and 'extras'. 20GBP entrance and more for the extras. The girls are usually 7s to 9s.

Good value, especially if you want to spend the day there.

Another parlour is in Tranmere, 0151 200 1675. The girls are usually 7s to 9s again. Lovely service in a safe relaxed atmosphere. Facilities not as good as the other parlours, but the service is good. Expect to pay 40 - 50GBP, depending on what you want.

Quimrod
02-06-04, 20:38
Hi everyone,

I was just wondering if anyone knew if there are still SW's in the Hope Street area by the Anglican Cathedral? I've never looked for any action in Liverpool as I don't live near the place anymore but I will be visiting some time in April and want to know if there is any new action around the city centre. I know of the University area though, and I'd like to know of prices for a straight lay.

Cheers

L2a3uk
02-09-04, 16:27
Hi Quimrod,

Very Very occassionally you will find an odd SW there. The area around the Anglican Cathedral was the traditional area to pick up SW but business has now moved elsewhere and a search of this area would not be fruitful. See earlier reports in this section for areas to try. Liverpool is not the best area now for SW but they are still out there if you are prepared to look. Also the standard of the girls is not always great.

Watch out for police patrols. There are one or two unmarked police cars knockiing about also, particularly along County Road, Netherfield Road and Sheil Road, so discretion is needed when picking up. Also the University area is now very well camered. As long as you are careful though you should be ok. The weekend is the best time for punting. I prefer to park up nowadays and approach the girls on foot and arrange a meet. It is safer.

Quimrod
02-12-04, 22:35
Thanks for that mate, I'll be sure to follow that advice when next I visit. I have a trip to Amsterdam coming up in March though, which will no doubt be a lot less hassle!

L2a3uk
06-03-04, 21:18
A warning to all,

There are two girls working in Liverpool that punters need to be aware of. The first works in the afternoon and early evening around the University (Grove Street) or along Edge Lane. She is dark skinned (Not black) and has jet black hair. She usually wears very short skirts or short shorts sometimes with thigh length boots. This girl is known to be HIV positive and will offer unprotected sex to customers. Aviod. Believe me you would not guess her status by looking at her she can look one of the best on the block from a passing car window.

The second girl works along Netherfield Road and wears a tourquiose or pink very short tight mini skirt with stockings to her knees or pulled over to her thighs. Her hair is usually tied back in a short pony tail and she sometimes wears bright red lipstick. In Manchester she would not stand out from the crowd but given the turn out of many of the SW in Liverpool she can be a tempting choice for the passing punter.

Should you pick this girl up take no notice of the patter and never give her any money up fromt or agree to go back to her flat. All that will happen is that you will be lighter of pocket and very dissatisfied. This girl will try to con you if she can. Many of the other street girls may be less tempting in terms of turn out but you will definitely get a better service and value for money.

Peter
08-31-04, 20:07
With all the reports of Wayne Rooney and the local brothels including First Choice why isn't there more action on this board?

Peter

Quimrod
08-31-04, 20:27
Yeah, I agree. I'd like to know what the SW situation is like in Corporation Road area in Birkenhead and when the best time to go for a punt is. I no longer live in the region but manage to get back every few months for a wknd. Being informed from this board would be an advantage. I have a few questions for any regular Corporation Rd punters; when is the best time for street action? what's the standard price for a fuck? is it safe? how much police presence is there?

Westie
09-28-04, 13:32
beware that on crown st the is a small dark girl with shoulder lenth hair she is taking guys in the bushes and when they have handed the money over she is shouting [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) just watch your selves

L2a3uk
09-28-04, 19:27
Just to let visitors to Liverpool know. There is currently a crack down on Netherfield Road which has been widely publiscised in the local press. Signs have been put up every 100 or so yards along Netherfield Roiad stating, "Warning to kerb Crawlers this is a police patrol area".

Merseyside Police have said that they will rigorousley target kerb crawlers and SW using both visible and overt patrols. How long they will keep this up for is difficult to say. Liverpool council have been trying to set up a tolerance zone for some time for SW in the city, and although most agree that this is a good idea the attitude is OK but not in my back yard. The police policy is once again name and shame. Whether this clamp down will be applied beyond Netherfied Road is difficult to say. Its really a case of buyer beware.

I suppose that once again this will have a limited impact for a short time and then die away in the medium term. Merseyside police have tried all kinds over the years and this noble profession is still with us.

Westie
10-05-04, 00:36
Come on guys we need more reports for around the Liverpool area. I am new to this. Am into the parlours myself so come on get busy and send in your reports.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add standard capitalization throughout the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no capital lettering. Thanks!

Gerry01
10-10-04, 20:46
The main area for street walkers in now Sheil road a mile or so from the city centre, there are still a few around both ends of Netherfield road and also across the road behind the petrols station at th city end. Corporation road in Birkenhead is ok but normally early on (8pm ish), but its mainly the road that runs paralell with corporation road, if you want all the street names a good guide is www.redlightpages.co.uk

Gabriel UK
10-15-04, 22:43
Gerry,

Thanks for the info about Sheil Rd, any ideas how many girls on average work this road and what standard they are? Also, whay end of Sheil rd, nr the pub or up the other end?

Thanks

Gabriel UK
11-04-04, 11:44
I see that JMU have recommended to the council to proceed with the idea of a "managed zone for street prostitutes". This must be a good thing for punters and workers alike. The council is due to make a decision this month.... watch this space.

What does everyone else think?

Gabriel UK
12-15-04, 13:48
Liverpool punters, lets see some posts in this forum.. Anyone know what the street scene is like at the mo??

L2a3uk
05-05-05, 19:27
The main areas to find working girls remain along Sheill Road, Netherfield Road, By the University and the industrial area behind T.J. Hughes along London Road.

Anybody picking up girls around Netherfield Road need to be aware that the police have been true to their word following operation Badmington. (See earier report). Seven fellow mongers appeared in court on 23 March 2005, at the North Liverpool Community Justice Centre and received fines and short driving bans of around a month. On top of this, all had their details published in the Liverpool Echo. This operation is set to continue so caution is needed if you pick up in this area. A particular area to watch out is by the 'Inn on the Hill' pub, as the area is very residential.

I believe that Netherfield Road is no longer looked after by the boys from town but has become the province of Lower Lane police, who probably have more time to pursue honest punters. Liverpool Council have adopted an American idea of a community court and effectively this fast tracks prosecutions for these offences.

The policy at the moment seems to be confined to Netherfield Road. However due to the 2008 City of Culture Kensington is due for major redevelopment and this will include Sheil Road, so it is possible that this policy could be extended here. Probably the best area to pick up is around the industrial area behind T.J. Hughes at the moment. It is always a good idea to go well away from this area to do business. Many of those caught on Netherfield Road were caught either picking up girls or doing business close to this area.

As for the proposed tolerance zone it is difficult to say when this will materialise, indeed if it ever does. It has been approved by Liverpool Council but they are still awaiting a response from Central Government. Also their is still opposition to the proposal and even those who are in favour want it located away from their own area. So don't expect much development in the near future.

Probably the best area for punting remains Manchester which has a vibrant parlour and street scene.

Bolton is now experimenting with a managed zone around the Shifnall Street area. This follows a major clamp down and name and shame policy by Bolton Police about 12 months or so ago.

The Shiffnall Street area is a small industrial area on the edge of the centre of town. Zero tolerance for the girls and punters is exercised in any other area. This area is camered and the two times I have visited I have seen very little police activity in the area. There were 4 or 5 girls working when I visited of varying standard, so you pays your money and takes your chance. Remember though this is a managed zone, it is NOT a tolerance zone.

Hope this has been useful

L2A3UK

John Costa
12-08-06, 02:46
Just thought I would throw in a quick mention of liverpool in case anyone wants some updated info. Maybe it will spark some guys off with their own thoughts and maybe we may get to find out about some hidden gems.

The street scene is SHIT the place is full of trampy smelly scag heads. The parlour scene is SHIT and are mainly full of old has beens.

Streets are pretty much still the same as previously mentioned, crown street, behind T J Hughes off london road, netherfield road, walton road, sheil road and edge lane.

Birkenhead has been a little better for pickings of late, also been visiting preston (heavy police present) bolton shifnal street seems quiet and the girls are moving more towards the train station and just visited blackburn which was ok and not a police car in sight, the girls looked rather nice compared to the current offerings around liverpool.

There are a couple of ok liverpool parlours but I wish they would just tell the truth on the phone, ie, natural blonde, mid twenties, tanned & toned, 36 24 36 all services covered and only £40 for 30 minutes. Went and got mid forties badly bleached hair, pale and tubby, something like 32 32 32 figure and wanted extra for everything £10 for bbbj, £20 for anal, £10 for me going down on her that was a fucking easy decision.

Unfortunately I still frequent both on occasions through need.

It would be great to see some posts on here, there must be some fantastic girls somewhere in liverpool. A few years ago I was spoilt for choice with parlours and independants like the lovely mandy. Now it just seems to be getting your rocks for the sake of it every now and again.

I used to go to Tiffanys on east prescot road all the time until a relative got a job in the post office next door, what a fuck up. That was pretty much spot on most visits, is it still as good. Keep meaning to go on a sunday but was never a fan of sundays there, anyone know any info?

I suppose I am a bit spoilt with going to spain a lot and seeing what proper paid for sex is all about, 10 out of 10 all the way to spain.

So come guys lets fire up the liverpool debate, i really really hope you guys disagree with me and share some good info that you have.

Balou29
12-10-06, 02:43
John,

Love your reports for the Costa Del Sol , They are really informative.Can't see a beautifull eastern european in Liverpool though. Easyjet is the answer,a quick flight to any where in europe. I've just got back from Kracow ,it's crap,I've spent many years mongering across most of the civilised world(still to visit Russia & Rumania) maybe they aren't civilised,but when i was an apprentice in Liverpool the older guy who was teaching me my trade & about life said that the only race that he had'nt shagged was an Eskimo.I personally don't want to shag an Inuit, i love Eastern Europeans,Brasilians,Columbians & any others that are in Estark or Scandalos(maybe i'll find an Eskimo) Like i say,i love your very informative reports on the Costa's thats where its at ,i hope that one day i can meet up with you for a drink or two in Espana,or the Pool

John Costa
12-10-06, 23:34
John,

Love your reports for the Costa Del Sol , They are really informative.Can't see a beautifull eastern european in Liverpool though. Easyjet is the answer,a quick flight to any where in europe. I've just got back from Kracow ,it's crap,I've spent many years mongering across most of the civilised world(still to visit Russia & Rumania) maybe they aren't civilised,but when i was an apprentice in Liverpool the older guy who was teaching me my trade & about life said that the only race that he had'nt shagged was an Eskimo.I personally don't want to shag an Inuit, i love Eastern Europeans,Brasilians,Columbians & any others that are in Estark or Scandalos(maybe i'll find an Eskimo) Like i say,i love your very informative reports on the Costa's thats where its at ,i hope that one day i can meet up with you for a drink or two in Espana,or the PoolHi balou,

I love the spain more than anywhere in the world you can get absolutely anything you want there. Estarke 95 & 95 along with S'Candalo are heaven on earth, 3 clubs with over 300 of fittest women all available for everything you want for less than £50. I have not been to south america or thailand but I really feel that anything they have there I can get in spain, not a lot of places that you can choose from 6,7,8 nationalities in 1 place. It is 2 1/2 hour cheap flight and the sun shines all year. I would love to do buenos aires one day as I love argentinians but maybe when I am older and richer. Also know I must visit thailand but orientals do not really float my boat but I wlike to go.

I would definately pass on Romania if I was you mate, shithole. Girls are expensive as mostly clip joints unless you get good independants. Even then no bbbj no anal no cim cof blah!!!The best and prettiest romanians go to Spain anyway.

Lots of cheap flights from Liverpool to eastern europe now but when I research and when I go to other places I cannot honestly find anything that I cannot get in Spain. When you can spend 4/5 hours on the beach in front of 92 with all the girls and then go and fuck a few of them from brasil, columbia, VENEZUELA and romania in the evening and have a few beers, well what more can I say!!!

I have had the pleasure of Christina and she is one awesome looking and talented woman. The nicest breasts that I have probably cum across ever. It was grovull who told me all about her and he also introduced me to a few of his other aquaintances. Complained he couldn't keep up with me though as I think the 3 nights we have met over there I have had at least 5 women each night, that is the norm although the record is 7 at the moment. He is a great guy and I hope to catch up with him again when I return. If you see him give him my regards.

I have had around 15 visits this year but I am now unable to fly and I am awaiting an op which is now in january so cannot go until at least march and it is breaking my heart. When I do get back around to going regular I will let you know and I am sure we can meet up and share a beer and few laughs. I often go with a mate and when we are together we have an absolute ball.

I haven't done an eskimo but I have done a girl from iceland who was absolutely gorgeous, blonde short hair. Went to spain to work in the bars as a barmaid and fucked everyone in sight for free, she was a nympho and then realised she could get paid lots more for doing it for cash. Unfortunately I met her when she ws charging but worth every penny. That was near alicante.

Anyway off to trawl the streets now looking for a nice fit brasilian as they do sometimes come here, but to fucking liverpool.

Check this out it is a brasilian real name Kenia from south brasil, me and my mate had her in my apartment for a whole week in spain and then he brought her back to live with him in London. He fucked her off eventually as she was a bit of a psycho but she is getting £350 an hour in london. We paid 120e an hour in S'Candalo for her. 110% natural absolutely no silicon. Balou the problem with looking back and talking about spain is you say things like christina has the best tits ever then you look at kenia think.

http://www.girlsfromparadise.com/london_escorts/Desiree.1.72.htm

For all you guys from liverpool this is the class of girl in spain for less than £50 I wish they would come and work in liverpool.

Balou if you have any pics that you want share send me a pm and let me know.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Alexsandra
04-12-07, 00:03
Are there any high class parlors in Liverpool, if not what parlor is the best.

Regards

John Costa
04-20-07, 11:11
Are there any high class parlors in Liverpool, if not what parlor is the best.

Regards

Not sure about any high class parlours my friend.

I find it is pot luck, you phone them they say age 24, natural blonde, tanned & toned, sexily dressed, uses toys etc etc They mean 41, bleached blonde, not as fat as the others, wears bikini and will play with herself for another £50.

I may be being a little unfair as I have not been to a lot them recently but that is how it seems to me. My favourite used to be tiffanys on east prescot road, seemed to have a good atmosphere and nice ladies for about £40. The most written about is probably first choice in bootle. In my opinion after quite a few visits very expensive compared to the rest, I was asked for extra once just to touch. Everything is extra and very very mechanical.

If you can venture over to manchester you have much more choice and some great places with websites like sandys superstars, you can view all the lovelies and see which of the girls are working that day. Very professional indeed. There are quite a lot of parlours there with good websites showing the girls online, which is something that if a parlour did in liverpool would probably make them stand out.

If you try any and have a good result let us all know so we can follow you.

JC

Quimrod
05-13-07, 20:13
JC,

Thanks for the info. You mentioned that Birkenhead was seeing some action these days - can you name some streets and prices for us?

Thanks in advance

John Costa
05-13-07, 22:01
I am not really sure about street names but corparation road is one of them and if you drive along there then the two roads that run parallel with it also have some girls. Generally drive around that area up towards laird street also.

Sorry but I am pretty useless with raod names, you never need to know the names yourself.

£15 TO £25 seems to be the going rate although depends on how much they think they can get. I've not been ove rthat way for a for a few weeks now but good luck.

JC

Quimrod
05-15-07, 20:49
Seems like they're still prowling the same beat then. I've never been that way but imagine them to be a bit rough.

I've read that there's a couple of massage places in Birkenhead, or at least Bebington and New Ferry/ Rock Ferry now - might be worth checking out.

John Costa
05-16-07, 10:05
Most of them are a bit rough and it is rare that I ever pick any up these days but still go to look now and again.

The parlours can often be as bad and I have come across girls in liverpool parlours who also take to the street, strange. I was lucky enough to pick a girl (thirties) up in liverpool last week who I had never seen before and she said she had not done it for the last 3 years but had a run up a bit of credit card bill etc etc she was definately no druggie, nice girl with a nice slim figure. Anyway off we went and she was as horny as they come and pretty much insisted on me jizzing all over her face and she absolutely loved it. Picked her up near to the spar / barclays bank just near to the anglican cathedral. Not a bad punt charged £15 but I gave her £20.

I'm afraid my days of street punting in the UK are pretty numbered as too much time is wasted looking for anything decent and they just do not materialise. Street girls abroad especially spain are pretty much stunning compared with the UK and I will be off to the costas this month for a 3 week stint and then back each month for a week or so.

If you find any gems in your search of the local parlours do keep us informed.

Good luck.

JC

Gabriel UK
05-16-07, 23:17
There are still a few sw's that are worth a punt. Around the university area, crown street. But you have to spend some time looking as they get picked up sharpish and there are also a lot of les desirable girls in that area. Not tried any parlours but may do on another visit.

Matteo Cagna
12-12-07, 15:25
Hi guys,

sooner I will be in Liverpool and I'd like to have an escort with me.

I would like to "use" a website because I don't want to go in streets , I desire a good and "VIP" girl.

I have seen some good websites, for example :

www.lafemme.co.uk that seems to have some great girls. But this is not the only one website for that area.

My "dream" is to book a girl that is "A-Level" and CIM but I fear to be deluded and have a girl that will refuse :( .

So, I ask, in Liverpool area, what is the best Escort Agency (non independent ladies plz !) where I can be sure to have exactly the girl that I wish :) ?

Thanks a lot, I am new to this site , I hope that you will understand my newbie question.

Matteo from Italy

Rayboy69
12-13-07, 13:37
Mate, the girls are not real on this website. You will probably get an overweigth EE chick turning up!

Matteo Cagna
12-14-07, 11:16
Mate, the girls are not real on this website. You will probably get an overweigth EE chick turning up!Well, I am not very experienced about escorts.

I have been in St. Petersburg and I booked a girl from one of their websites (escort agency), she was a model and looked very nice in the website and what I got was EXACTLY what was shown in the internet.

Also the price of that website for escorts in Liverpool is not very low, so my question is, since it is an agency and not for independent ladies, "why not? "

Also, I am happy that you replied, do you have any suggestion about a good and reliable website of escort agency that covers the area of Liverpool?

Any help will be very thankful.

Grandpianist
12-15-07, 08:02
Hi guys,

sooner I will be in Liverpool and I'd like to have an escort with me.

I would like to "use" a website because I don't want to go in streets , I desire a good and "VIP" girl.

I have seen some good websites, for example :

www.lafemme.co.uk that seems to have some great girls. But this is not the only one website for that area.

My "dream" is to book a girl that is "A-Level" and CIM but I fear to be deluded and have a girl that will refuse :( .

So, I ask, in Liverpool area, what is the best Escort Agency (non independent ladies plz !) where I can be sure to have exactly the girl that I wish :) ?

Thanks a lot, I am new to this site , I hope that you will understand my newbie question.

Matteo from Italy

I'm not sure about LaFemme.

For agencies, I use www.cheshirecompanions.co.uk whenever I'm in the area. The ladies I've seen have been the very pretty girlfriend type doing the job to earn a little extra so I can't say whether they will offer the services you require. They have never failed to delight me though.

For guaranteed raunchiness, you'll be better off with an independent escort. I've seen Mandy and she'll do everything you're seeking with great enthusiasm. Her website is:

http://www.mandysplace.net/

Matteo Cagna
12-17-07, 09:32
I'm not sure about LaFemme.

For agencies, I use www.cheshirecompanions.co.uk whenever I'm in the area. The ladies I've seen have been the very pretty girlfriend type doing the job to earn a little extra so I can't say whether they will offer the services you require. They have never failed to delight me though.Nice, I will looking forward for this. Do you have any suggestion?
For guaranteed raunchiness, you'll be better off with an independent escort. I've seen Mandy and she'll do everything you're seeking with great enthusiasm. Her website is:

http://www.mandysplace.net/Hehe, this is not bad , but I hope to find something of less "used" :D

Grandpianist
12-18-07, 08:25
Nice, I will looking forward for this. Do you have any suggestion?Hehe, this is not bad , but I hope to find something of less "used" :D

The procedure I use for Cheshire Companions is that I ring the them up to let the lady receptionist know my requirements. She will then send a lady round to my hotel which meets this criteria. So far she's managed to get things spot on on every occasion though I have to say that I'm not into anal and cim isn't an essential part of the experience either.

They charge a bit extra to travel to Liverpool - it was £30 the last time I tried it.

Matteo Cagna
12-18-07, 09:23
The procedure I use for Cheshire Companions is that I ring the them up to let the lady receptionist know my requirements. She will then send a lady round to my hotel which meets this criteria. So far she's managed to get things spot on on every occasion though I have to say that I'm not into anal and cim isn't an essential part of the experience either.

They charge a bit extra to travel to Liverpool - it was £30 the last time I tried it.Ouch :( 30 £ is not a "good news" for me... But anyway thanks for your tip, I will take it in consideration in my trip to Liverpool.

Just a question: in UK does Hotels annoy their guests for hiring escorts in rooms ? OR they are tolerant ?

Donnylad
06-05-08, 17:54
Just thought I would update anyone interested in the street scene, following my adventures last Friday night. I got a room at the Castle Lodge on Sheil Rd. The first warning bells came when I realised they have CCTV. Still, I checked in and went out to do some hunting around 9pm. I figured I would have to wait till later for the manageress to go to bed. I will categorise the different areas I checked, as advised by other people here before. Just to also clarify that the package I was looking for was DATY/BBBJ/anal/COF/photos.

Holt Rd - Checked this as I went to the B&B at around 8:30pm but nothing at all. Returned much later on but still nothing, as far as I recall.

Walton Rd/County Rd - Nothing at all except for general traffic early on (about 9:30). Decided to check it out much later (after 2pm) and came across 2 women. One was a younger chick who would not do what I wanted for less than 30. One of my regrets was letting her go. Another lady much further down was a full-figured brunette with dodgy teeth (about 30 I'd say) who would only use her own place. Alarm bells!! Some police activity here later on.

Fountains Rd - Checked this around same time as area above but nothing at all there at any time.

Netherfield rd - Nothing there around 9-9:30pm. Made various passes along there from after 12 onwards with varying success. One time there were 2 women. The first I stopped for, appeared to be an older, skeletal, bronzed type (usually a type I go for). The problem was that she was all too eager to enter the vehicle and hastily agreed to anal for 20. Alarm bells!! I could have been wrong about this but not worth the risk. The other appeared to be a drunk woman who I'm not sure was working upon taking the 2nd pass.

Later I came across a tall brunette dressed in white. 1st time she said she was with a friend and I passed up. Not sure why exactly. Upon stopping 2nd time, round, we agreed on everything for 20 but later she changed her mind cos of the photos. She said that her friend (darker, shorter and younger-looking brunette) might do it all. I dropped her off next to her friend, they chatted and walked off towards Walton Rd. I later saw the younger one at the petrol station nr Fountains Rd but she was with a guy. Only police action was a couple of them on foot later on. Pretty scary place at night though.

Industrial area behind London Rd - Finally found this after messing about with the one way system. Made many passes through here from 10 till 3am. Fairly active area. One of the earlier encounters was with a young (earlu 20's) brunette with a pretty impressive figure. Was pricey and didn't do anal. Another around that time was a thin, slightly older blonde who wanted 30. Another regret of mine. Other than that there were a couple of large older women and one who looked older and had these amazing tits but looked off her face. Not worth it. Finally, there was a 20's bleach blonde with a perfect bod who wanted 50 I think. The last girl was around 3am and she was a young skinny girl who again wanted too much. Police activity was only moderate.

University area - This was the most active part for me. Again, many passes through here throughout the night and generally always busy. Found the 1st section of Crown St easily and saw siome young street *****s by the bus stop but I didn't stop that time. The Sat Nav system I was using showed the only other Crown St being further along Mt Pleasant rd. I drove down this part and it was dead. Also went down Hope St and it was just students. I had practically given up when I accidentally ended up on what my Sat Nav showed as being Grove St. I noticed 2 typical street girl types walking along. I parked up ahead of the and waited. I lowered my window and asked where they were going as I thought the beat was the other way. The older, blonde woman (dressed in trackies) said this was the beat!! I now have realised that this is the continuation of Crown St. Anyway, the older one agreed to everything for at least 30 if not 20. However, she didn't have a number and I didn't see her later. Her friend was around but I stupidly didn't talk to her about where her friend was later.

The other main woman I spoke to there was this older, masculine looking petite lady. She said her name was Shirley and was quite tanned. Seemed nice enough and agreed to everything for 20. This was at least 1am and we made our way into the B&B safely. I paid her as requested and she abruptly asked to go to the toilet, leaving her jumper in the room. The thought that she was ripping me off crossed my mind but I fugured she wouldn't leave the jumper behind. Sure enough, minutes passed and no sign of her. The bathroom was empty so I made my way out again. Needless to say I saw her back on the beat hours later. To add insult to injury I'd used a cash point on Kensington Rd that charged me!!

The only other things I'll mention are that women here continued to ply their trade well after 3am. However, the police also had sever interest in the area. Shirley said to me that the police don't stop any punters in that area but not sure how true that is. Also, she warned me off the industrial area and netherfield rd.

Sheil Rd - Finally, the nearest area to 'home'. Saw nothing on the stretch between Kensington and the B&B at any time. However, upon driving towards west Derby Rd at the start of my hunt, I saw 2 v. young looking girls standing together on Sheil Rd just near jct with W. Derby. Didn't stop for them and never saw them again. The only other thing that happened there was right at the end of the night, around 4am. Had parked at the B&B and was having some v. early brekkie/v. late dinner in the car. Noticed in my mirror an older woman passing along the street behind me. I took no notice until after I finished. I fugured it wouldn't hurt to have another pass of Sheil Rd just in case. Sure enough, as I turned onto Sheil Rd I saw the older woman stood there. Talking to her I realised she was pretty rough and spoke like she had some mental issues. Desperate times called for desperate measures. The first mistake I made was to not explain anal and everything else I wanted precisely and simply. Anyway, the up shot is she was very nervous, chatty, shy and didn't do everything I wanted. She also managed to alert the manageress who went off on one and ranted about being paid for the double room etc. Anyway, she was also on the period and it was not pretty all round. I ended up only paying her 10 and gave the angry manageress the other 10. She let me leave in a huff and I did so in haste. Off to Manchester for a much more successful day of mongering. the occasional cop car in this area.

Hope this helps some people at least. I didn't bother checking out Corporation Rd in Birkenhead but may do that next time. Might even stay there instead. Alternatively it could be worth trying to find another B&B in Liverpool. Only other incidents were a woman I saw standing by the petrol station on Edge Lane but she wasnt there soon after. Also a couple of scantily clad younger, steet girl looking women walking along Kensington in the early hours.

Donnylad

Karikola
04-09-09, 18:38
Me and my friend from norway are going to Liverpool for the first time in the end of may.

Anyone have some up to date tips for where to find girls, what to pay etc.

Thanks!

Erik

John Costa
04-11-09, 17:41
Me and my friend from norway are going to Liverpool for the first time in the end of may.

Anyone have some up to date tips for where to find girls, what to pay etc.

Thanks!

Erik

Erik your best place to check first will be adultwork.co.uk for lots of independent girls with loads of detail and pics about them.

Failing that you will find the local paper has some adds but not many.

Don't even think about SW's they are all drugged up skanks unfortunately...

Have fun

JC

Karikola
04-21-09, 06:09
Thank you John for your advise.

I will write about my experience after I have been there.

Erik

Erik your best place to check first will be adultwork.co.uk for lots of independent girls with loads of detail and pics about them.

Failing that you will find the local paper has some adds but not many.

Don't even think about SW's they are all drugged up skanks unfortunately...

Have fun

JC

John Costa
07-03-09, 00:29
Hi,

My name is James.

I wrote an article regarding Liverpool Escorts.

I visited the city and met someone who is running this industry and the response is, business is good.

http://www.europeansexunion.com/liverpool-escorts-a-true-account.html

Liverpool is a pretty dire place for escorts, brothels, prostitutes.....it really is poor, especially compared to manchester and other places in the north west....unfortunately.

AlanGiven
01-07-10, 22:21
Late last year I had a number of business trips to Liverpool. A great city with lots of interesting pastimes to take part in. I had a number of punts.

The first two escorts are featured in the Merseyside section of the Adult Work website.

Kinky Red is a slimline 20years, She enjoys being spanked and anal. The anal sex was an extra 20Gbp on top of the basic fee of 120Gbp for 1hour. She is certainly kinky and cums very hard when you fuck her and lick

Her pussy. A very friendly girl and enjoys what she does. No OWO

Natasha is 21years and loves to please and is chatty even when she is is sucking you. Enjoys assertive men and being spanked. OWO and CIM is available at no extra fees which are 130Gbp. No anal with this super slim girl.

Rebbeca is to be found on the Vivastreet website under Liverpool escorts. She is from Manchester but provides incalls in Bootle. A very good curvy figure with very nice tits but slim as well. Very friendly and provides a great blowjob with CIM for an extra 10GBP on top of the basic 100Gbp for an hour. She is 27years and a very good escort.

Hope you find this usefull. Back in Liverpool next week for more fun after business of course.

Keep on punting

A. Given

AlanGiven
01-13-10, 20:54
Another trip to Liverpool and another gem was found.She is also on Adult Work and works with the nickname 'Cas1989,' in the Merseyside section.She tallish with a really nice pair of tits and a lovely bum.I did an incall for 130Gbp that covered most services including Cim.Cas also enjoys being rimmed and having her backside spanked.Anal is also available if you want it.She is friendly and a bit shy but once she starts Cas becomes a very dirty girl indeed and does love pleasing.Her oral skills are very good and she will suck you for ever if you let her.But also what a great shag and the doggy fucking will stay with me for a long time.It was a sight to behold my dick going inside her whilst I played with her cute arse hole.Incalls are at an apartment in the centre of Liverpool not far from the station.Great value and what an amazing girl .A punt to be repeated.Anyone else had recent experience of scouser land?

Keep onpunting

A.GIVEN

Toollad2
02-07-10, 07:59
Hi

Was in Liverpool by Netherfield road off Scotland Road (by Kays Medical) last week and would like to pass on what I found. If you drive along from Kays Medical away from the city you can see a tower block on your left near an old church. I stopped here and a lovely girl about 18 or 19 stopped. She was very slim and had long brown hair & was wearing a leather bommer jacket and boots and doesn't look like your normall crack *****. We agreed a rate and went off in my 4x4 and went down on to the docks, we parked up just off Great Howard Street in a dark side street. I can only say it was like being with a girlfriend, we had the back seats folded out of the way and the engine running to keep warm. We both stripped down and she never complained about time or touching her here etc. When we were finished she asked if I could take her home. I dropped her off just by McDonalds at Anfield, WOW what a great find she was.

Kristoffer
01-30-11, 18:24
Stopover in Liverpool.

After checking out what was available I decided to call Secrets escorts. They seemed to have a big selection. That turned out to be a bust; the girl did not show up at the appointed time.

I then called La Femme and they agreed to send some one that fit my request.

Emma 21 (website say 23)

A petite girl with a nice firm body and small natural breasts.

We got undressed and laid on the bed, we then started to fondle each other with a lot of kissing. She started to stroke my dick and I played with her clit, she was responsive and getting wet. She went down and gave me an average blowjob, we then continued in missionary then on with some doggy. I wanted her on top but that was not something she did. She really tried to get me of but I'the had a lot to drink so that was not going to happen.

Overall I would say a good experience with a young and sexy girl. I would not mind a retry if I had the chance.

Damage 145£ outcall.

Kristoffer

RoyYhane
12-19-11, 02:45
I'm staying in Liverpool city centre (the novotel hotel) on a Wednesday in jan. I'm after a young SW for the night. Say 10-11 o clock. Where can I pick up one ie street name, place, area.

As much info as poss please as new to the SW sceene but after one to come bk with me to my hotel. Thanks guys!

MartinSea
05-16-12, 11:46
Anybody have new information?

I am in Liverpool this week and like to try something.

Dollfan
05-17-12, 17:34
Just thought I would update anyone interested in the street scene, following my adventures last Friday night. I got a room at the Castle Lodge on Sheil Road. The first warning bells came when I realised they have CCTV. Still, I checked in and went...Great report I know all these areas not been on a hunt for a least 4 years went last week and it has gone very poor.

Member #4349
01-07-13, 19:43
Anyone recommend a massage place in Liverpool? Which postcode (postcodes?) have the most working girls, ie which area should I target?

Adult work dot com has a few girls, but they seem strangely expensive. Is there a cheaper set of tarts advertising in the local papers? Or has the internet killed all that?

Pettidutt
01-21-13, 14:45
Hi all.

Traveling to Liverpool the 10 feb to the 13th feb. Looking for girl (s) to visit my hotel.

Anyone knows about some nice girls there? I find it harder to look for girls in Liverpool than in other cities I have been to.

Pettidutt.

You can send me a pm to if you like.

Member #4349
05-13-13, 00:59
I've heard Tuebrook has a few SW's.

Can someone outline the "hottest" areas relatively speaking.

This is a poor city in a poor country for SW's does anyone have some up to date intel?

I know I can use Adult work but I'd be interested in finding out which areas have SW's. If any.

Member #4349
05-25-13, 17:46
I've heard Tuebrook has a few SW's.

Can someone outline the "hottest" areas relatively speaking.

This is a poor city in a poor country for SW's does anyone have some up to date intel?

I know I can use Adult work but I'd be interested in finding out which areas have SW's. If any.No pay for play in L'pool then?

AlanGiven
07-22-13, 00:29
Hi Everyone,

I had a recent trip to Liverpool and booked an escort Hot Daisy through the Adult Work Website. I am very pleased that I did and the £100 for 1hr provided good value for money. She provides incalls from a neat apartment very close to Liverpool center. You able to contact her easily through the number on her page. She is Polish with excellent English and I would say a sexy voice. Communication is best through telephoning but you can email if you want through the Adult Work website.

Daisy is a friendly girl and very chatty. She is 25years and has a nice body with a wonderful bust. She is very skillful and enjoys to please. Her oral skills are very good indeed and a levels are available if that's what you like. Its best to let her know in advance if you would like the latter service. Daisy's enjoy list is what you get and I do recommend a visit to her. If you have difficulty in contacting her drop me a line and I will forward her number. The feedback I provided on Adult Work for her is under the name of 'asdabus' by the way. As you can see all Daisy's feedback is positive.

Its worth making a trip to Liverpool just to see her IMHO

Regards,

ALan

AlanGiven
01-06-14, 18:08
Hi everyone,

Had a very good recent incall meeting with Jenny Storm in Widnes just outside Liverpool. If you travel by public transport you should get the X1 bus from Liverpool centre and change at Widnes centre to the 79C. The latter bus drops oYu off outside the incall place.

Jenny is slim and cute and very submissive. The profile on Adult Work is accurate and I was given all I demanded from the listed enjoys. This included excellent oral without with plenty of sucking and licking my dick and balls. The face fucking and deep throat was a first class experience. This was achieved mostly on her knees with good eye contact. I did bring my on toy, a banana which was covered to fuck Jenny with- very nice it was too. There was lots off other toys to play with too but I did not get time!

Jenny also took a spanking from me with my hand although there was a paddle available. I must admit I do like the personal touch.

If you like submissive girls you should not miss Jenny. She is friendly, chatty and seems to enjoy pleasing. I had an hour for £100 and booked her through Adult Work.

Please get in touch with me if you want more info.

Regards,

Alan

AlanGiven
01-06-14, 21:29
Hi everyone,

Had a very good recent incall meeting with Jenny Storm in Widnes just outside Liverpool. If you travel by public transport you should get the X1 bus from Liverpool centre and change at Widnes centre to the 79C. The latter bus drops oYu off outside the incall place.

Jenny is slim and cute and very submissive. The profile on Adult Work is accurate and I was given all I demanded from the listed enjoys. This included excellent oral without with plenty of sucking and licking my dick and balls. The face fucking and deep throat was a first class experience. This was achieved mostly on her knees with good eye contact. I did bring my on toy, a banana which was covered to fuck Jenny with- very nice it was too. There was lots off other toys to play with too but I did not get time!

Jenny also took a spanking from me with my hand although there was a paddle available. I must admit I do like the personal touch.

If you like submissive girls you should not miss Jenny. She is friendly, chatty and seems to enjoy pleasing. I had an hour for £100 and booked her through Adult Work.

Please get in touch with me if you want more info.

Regards,

AlanSorry you need to change buses in Runcorn not Runcorn as I have indicated. Jenny Storm is located on the outskirts of Runcorn not Widnes. Hope that is clear.

Alan

Ruby Roberts
11-10-14, 17:22
Hey guys we are a new agency in Manchester, just spreading the word about us, thanks http://www.manchesterescort.co.

PayForIt
07-21-15, 01:38
Liverpool is not a good destination for mongering as I found out last week. Lovely city to visit. Lots to see and do. But asked a few cab drivers about venues / parlours. Told all out of the city and not one in the city centre after 8 pm! So either escorts to hotel or viva street or adult work. Hopeless. Lot's of choices in manchester so if in the north go there instead for the girls though Liverpool is a better city to visit as a tourist.

PayForIt
09-22-16, 00:46
Liverpool is not a good destination for mongering as I found out last week. Lovely city to visit. Lots to see and do. But asked a few cab drivers about venues / parlours. Told all out of the city and not one in the city centre after 8 pm! So either escorts to hotel or viva street or adult work. Hopeless. Lot's of choices in manchester so if in the north go there instead for the girls though Liverpool is a better city to visit as a tourist.No improvement in venues in the centre but found an excellent AMP in Walton near Everton FC ground. Just off County Road. Google Thai Massage Walton and it gives you the address and phone number. 4 great girls and a stunning young beauty in Pinky. About 20 and superb. Only HJ here though / happy ending. No FS or BJ. Good service. Better options that Mayuree in city centre.

SallyTot
12-14-16, 12:28
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

SoftLad22
10-04-17, 12:53
The best escorts from Liverpool who are typically young and gorgeous can be found on www.nightbutterflies.com The Night Butterflies are by far the best Liverpool escorts in liverpool, they are independents in and around Liverpool and merseyside. All the other agencies like la femme, candy girls, minxx escorts and others are well known for treating there girls as sex slaves, and physically abusing them. Don't go to an agency your just funding losers who capitalise on these girls and use the money to stick flake up there noses!

PayForIt
11-02-17, 09:34
The best escorts from Liverpool who are typically young and gorgeous can be found on www.nightbutterflies.com The Night Butterflies are by far the best Liverpool escorts in liverpool, they are independents in and around Liverpool and merseyside. All the other agencies like la femme, candy girls, minxx escorts and others are well known for treating there girls as sex slaves, and physically abusing them. Don't go to an agency your just funding losers who capitalise on these girls and use the money to stick flake up there noses!If this isn't an advertisement I don't know what is. First time post, and attacking competitors. Tut tut. Admin. Jackson. I appreciate there are a lot of forums to cover but surely this post qualifies for immediate removal?

Wanking
01-14-18, 01:00
Good Doc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mHTNmRpysg

TeddyBears
02-04-18, 15:47
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

PedroMorales
02-04-18, 18:10
Good Doc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mHTNmRpysg.Thanks for sharing. I take the advice and stay away.

FC Rld
12-22-18, 19:00
On first glance, the mongering scene in Liverpool seems low key and is quite limited. It is however a place of great potential given its hoards of visitors all year round from both home and abroad.

The lady who caught my eye on AW was Brianna. Her pictures are pretty hot and I can confirm that they are 100% accurate. She is slim, has beautiful long black hair and piercing eyes. Mysterious, but very friendly and chatty.

She is one of the few providers who offers OWO as standard, subject to ones cleanliness. So to test the water, I booked a 30 minute session by calling her and made my way to the apartment, which is a 10-15 minute walk from Liverpool Lime Street station.

We talked a little upon my arrival then moved to the bed. Her oral skills are superb. Lots of tongue action and it isn't one bit mechanic or like she is just going through the motions. I shortly turned her on her back and proceeded to DATY before slipping on a rubber and moving in to mish. There was a lot of petting and close body to body action, I loved that she wrapped her legs around me as I pounded away. As I was about to finish, she assumed the cowgirl position and the session ended slightly over my allotted time. She looked a little disheveled as we both got dressed and she joked that I was quite "brutal" haha!

A couple of days later I visited her again and it followed much the same path. The same great performance and GFE experience. In terms of VFM, she is pound for pound the best in the area. Even in Germany, Belgium and Netherlands you would be hard pressed to find this type of service for 60 (65).

Link: https://www.adultwork.com/4514409.

10/10 - Comms.

10/10 - Session.

9/10 - Face.

9/10 -Body.

WIR. I have done and most certainly will do in 2019!

FC Rld
12-23-18, 13:16
My heart was set on a nice one hour long session with my favourite, Brianna, but unfortunately she was on leave! So back to the drawing board. ID shortlisted two others as an alternative to Brianna, but again both had signed off for Christmas, so I used the "Available Today" search function on AW. There were only a handful available so I opted for Tanya.

I'the heard mixed reviews about her services, but I thought I'the give a go anyway. In view of this I booked 30 minutes for 60. Her communication was excellent. A confirmation text within a couple of minutes and I further text half an hour before the session.

When I arrived I was a little disappointed. Her pictures on AW are quite impressive but they don't tell the full story. I would say that they are either airbrushed or a couple of years old.

Her profile is quite clear that she doesn't offer OWO or DFK. She gave me a HJ while I played with her breasts, then gave me a pretty good CBJ. She then moved on top and rode me for a while which wasn't quite doing it for me, so we ended up in doggy where I finished up. She then gave me a decent massage and I left. The sex was quite clinical. There wasn't any passion or connection, but it done the trick.

My minimum requirement when P2 P is that she is out of my league and such requirement on this occasion had not met.

Link: www.adultwork.com/2987046.

Comms - 10/10.

Body - 6/10.

Face - 6/10.

Session - 6/10.

WIR. I doubt it.

Killer69
12-02-21, 22:05
Went to Muyuree Massage a few weeks back. The place is central (Berry Street) and up a flight of stairs from the street (with a sign for Paradise Massage outside which was a bit confusing).

The prices for massage are £25 for half hour and £40 for the hour. You must book ahead, so I booked for half an hour at £25.

The massage was reasonably decent for a pseudo-massage place – strong but slightly rushed and covered the rear only (no massage on the front). The masseuse was fairly friendly and attractive enough I guess (and genuinely Thai looking), and the place was clean.

The massage lasted around 20 minutes before I was offered extras. I was offered the HJ at first but I was really keen to have the body-to-body massage there which I had seen advertised online (but was told on the phone that they could only discuss the price once I was at the premises – which should be a warning sign in itself) and was quoted a ridiculous £70 extra! To top it off she said it would only be for 10 minutes and she would not budge on the price. So I enquired about the HJ and was quoted £20 extra and didn't attempt to haggle with that.

All in all, nothing amazing but scratched an itch.

COST: £45 for half an hour (£25 + £20).

WIR: Possibly, however would like to try for a body-to-body at many of the other massage places in the centre.

Killer69
08-21-23, 11:47
Wow, this forum really is quiet. The last report was over two and a half years ago. And it was by me!!

Anyway, visiting Panviman Thai massage on a Sunday night late (went there around 10.10 pm. I did not have an appointment but called just before to see if there were free). The place closes at 11 pm (most other massage places close by close by 10 pm by the looks of it). The place is central (Stanley Street).

Had to wait in their reception area for around 10 minutes before start which was a bit akward. Tried to charge me £35 as well (which is for a Thai massage) even though I told them at the outset I wanted an oil massage (which is £30), but in the end paid £30 for half hour.

The place was clean and tidy and decent looking. The massage itself was half decent (fairly strong), and the woman was average (big chest), and was quite chatty but didn't really appear so friendly. After around 15 minutes asked me if I wanted extras. Asked for much and said a HJ was £30 (or possibly £25), a b2 b was £100 and topless HJ was £60! Said did not do oral, and said none of the others there did it either.

I said the prices were ridiculous and tried to get her to lower but it wasn't happening so I said I would leave it. Akward silent massage then happened for another 5 minutes. Decided to negotiate further and said I wanted the b2 b but was not paying £100, and the price on that wouldn't budge much. A HJ was mentioned at £25, though I wasn't keen on that. She asked me how much I was willing to pay and she would see what she could do for that, and I said £50. To that she said she would do a topless HJ and I could touch. I said this was still too much so I would leave it. Another akward 5 minute silent massage then went on. Said I would pay £40 max and after a bit she said she would do a topless HJ for that but that I couldn't touch. I was pissed off by this stage and she seemed pissed off too, but we went and did it in the 5 minutes we had left. She had a nice rack, but overall it wasn't great and not worth the money and the mood was bad between us by that point anyway. Perhaps the expensive prices (even though I lied and said I had been there before) was possibly due to it being after 10 pm when everywhere else was closed.

COST Total Pay: £70 for half hour (£30 + £40).

WIR: Definitely NOT (although she said they have 6 ladies working there – but she did say the prices quoted is what they all charge).