PDA

View Full Version : Algeria

Pages : [1] 2

Admin
05-17-02, 05:44
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

Algeria for Ever
08-26-03, 07:06
You just dont want to know about Algeria, just forget about it. The only thing I can say about the prostitution scene there is dodgy, dodgy, dodgy.

I know that the scene is booming (in terms of numbers, not quality) at the moment (due to the terrible economic situation there), both in Algiers and on the roads to the touristic villages on the coast, towards Kabylia, usually this places are some lousy, dirty "bars" (read a run-down yard, corrugated iron roof, where you can drink warm tasteless beer and smuggled whisky) with a few desperate girls in them, usually divorced women with kids and no other way to make both ends meet.

Believe me, if you are not Algerian and familiar with the country, people and local dialects you'd be better off forgeting about all this!

;-)

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to remove the multiple periods at the ends of sentences. To avoid future delays, please use just one period at the end of sentences in future reports. Thanks!

Lalo77
11-30-03, 22:53
Hi,

I heard about action in the 5 stars hotels in Algeria, specialy an hotel called Aurassi. I hears that there is nice girls in the discos and the bars of these hotels. I read that in reports in other sites. Is that true?

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions for capitalization and punctuation. To avoid future delays, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no caps or punctuation. Thanks!

EFrog
12-02-03, 22:57
Just forget about Algeria.
This country is just full of shxxx.
The most dangerous area you can imagine. Iraq today is a paradise in comparison.
No later than three days ago a Saudi Emir got shot in the middle of his body guards !!! in a country trip.
Here is the real heart of muslim nuts.
Since years they have killed 10,000's people including even monks who were there to teach and help.
They kill kids, women, locals and foreigners.
Just a country to avoid at any price.
Local famous Kabyle smile : cutting throat from ear to ear...

Lalo77
12-03-03, 04:44
I know that the security situation in Algeria is not stable, but Algeria is a country where 33 millions habitants are living. There also foreigners still working in the oil sector and in the education sector. I don't think that terrorists will kill 33 millions Algerians.

This site is about informations concerning sex. There is prostitution in Algeria for sure like any place in the whole world. All I need to know is where and for how much and where can I get laid. So the ones who've previous experiences in Algeria please post.

Thanx

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions for capitalization and punctuation. To avoid future delays, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no caps or punctuation. Thanks!

Algeria for Ever
12-24-03, 04:55
Actually it is not all that bad, my dear eFrog. The security issues are still there, but it's nothing compared with the full scale civil war of the 90's. You can spend your holidays there, especially on the Mediteranean cost, it is crowded with local tourists.

About the Saudi, well, served him right. Everybody hates Saudi princes anyway. In the Algerian desert they are invited by our corrupt dictatorial government to poach special protected bird species that they shoot by dozens from their huge luxury SUV's. When you know that all kind of "normal" hunting is prohibited for ordinary Algerian citizens, you can understand why we are pretty much pissed off about it.

As lalo77 mentioned, many foreigners are coming to Algeria, especially Chinese in Algiers now. I've never heard of Chinese prostitutes yet, though.
Regarding prostitution in 5 star hotels, yeah, I've heard about it, but I've never experienced it. This kind of scene is for filthy-rich Arab princes (Saudis, Emiratis, Omanis...) who come to Algiers for business and a handful of filthy-rich Algerians (corrupt politicians or security officials, heads of smuggling rings aso...). As I told you, for ordinary locals, the prostitution scene takes place in bars and cabarets and is usually quite dodgy.

Orpheus
01-30-04, 10:28
Was in Algiers a couple of years ago and stayed at the Sheraton Club-des-pins. I had two experiences with Algerian girls I picked up there, one good, one bad.

The bad one came first, a tall, slim girl called Samia, who I found in the basement disco. To cut a long story short, after we'd had what I thought was reasonable value for money in a place like that, a hundred USD or so for fairly straightforward sex, I fell asleep and woke up to find her trying to get into my locked briefcase. I got her to leave - quietly - and then found out that she had actually opened the combination lock and taken another 150 or so.

I knew that she and her boyfriend/pimp had taken a room at the hotel and I knew which one, because I'd had to go to her room to guide her to mine. But to take the matter any further risked opening up a very nasty can of worms so I let it drop, putting it down to experience.

However, a week later I met Noele, a vivacious brunette, in the bar on the first floor (1001 nights?). She was on friendly speaking terms with the staff so I threw caution to the wind. She made her own way up to my room, I gave her about 150 USD and she gave me a BBBJ that was out of this world, before riding me 'good and proper', leaving me in 7th heaven. She was a pro, unlike Samia, and she said her normal place of work was Paris.

So - P4P in this particular five-star hotel would seem to be no more risky than anywhere else. Just watch out for the amateurs and don't fall asleep!

Albert Punter
02-16-04, 11:21
Friends,

I have been told by friends that there is type of life we like in Algeria.

Obviously you have to move carefully. However, as everyone speaks French, it is easy to communicate.

In December I stayed in a 5-star hotel and I noticed that there was disco and I thought there was some activity. Otherwise, why to put a disco in a 5-star hotel ? However, disco was only opened Wed and Thu (corresponding to our Fri/Sat) and as I left on Wednesday morning I cannot report anything.

Surely, I will keep my eyes open and report mid-March as I am scheduled to be there for a few days, including Wed/Thu.

A Toda Maquina
03-08-04, 04:21
Anyone got info. on the women situation in Algeria ?
I'm looking for the tin roof , no air conditioning type place.,Even if it's an older chic with big ol' Titties......Nothing FANCY . places like that have to exist.. If you have info . drop me a PM.

Thanks

Sex Crusader
04-23-04, 17:23
Information in Algiers:

I have just come back from a very short trip to Algeria and I think that I can answer some of all the questions raised in this section.

First of all the VISA. If you are not from Tunisia or another Arab country with good relations with Algeria you probably need a visa. For this you need an invitation which can be obtained through any hotel or simpy if you have a friend or any contact from Algeria. A list of hotels can be found at the yellow pages for Algeria: www.pagesjaunes-dz.com , however you need to know French in order to find a hotel through this page.

Uopn arrival you have to declare your foreign currency. Don't declare everything that you have as the bank rate is lower than the black market rate: Bank rate 1 Euro = 85 Dinars - black market rate 1 Euro = 115 Dinars. It should be easy to change at the black market as people have to buy things like airtickets in hard currency.¨
One more thing: there are no ATMs in the country, but at big hotels lik the Aurassi in Algiers the bank can help you out if you only have a VISA card with you. Banks are closed Thursday afternoon, Friday and Saturday.

Going from the airport of Algiers should cost you 500 dinars, not any more.

Night life in Algiers: The best night is Thursday night. Friday nights most places are closed. Saturday night is fine too.

I only happened to visit one place, a cabaret situated on Rue Didouche Mourad 54. The place offers Arabic singing but is nothing wild like wild striptease or so. The place had obviously some pros hanging around but most were already taken by locals, so try to come early. I was told that the rate for getting one of them would be in the range of 4-5000 dinars. However I didn't see any that would be more than a 7 in my book. Once more, French is a must as no one speaks English here.

Another possibility is to ask the bell boy at you hotel or try to ask around. Algerians are very helpfull and want to get to know foreigners. The male Algerians that I talked to told me that since there is no real night life one simply has to ask any girl in the street a question like "where is the post office or so", tell her that you are a foreigner, start a conversation and ask her out. All the Algerians that I met were all very helpful so you will probably have great time in the country. And as Algeria for Ever wrote, there are some great beach locations with girls hanging out that shouldn't be to difficult to get in the sack if you let them know that you are a foreigner with money.

Security. Most people got the impression that Algeria is stil dangerous. It is not. Just use common sense when going out. One more thing is though that having sex with a girl under the age of 21 will send you to prison if discovered by the police so be careful about younger looking girls.

Happy hunting!

Lalo77
05-07-04, 18:06
Hi,

What about bringing girls to the hotel room? Is it easy, or should I pay bribes to the front desk employers and than opening a room for the girl. Like what is happening in Morroco? And what about rented fals? Are they availvable in Algeria? And how much will it cost? Is there is rented with girls. I mean the owner of the flat could supply you with girls?

Thank You

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to fix dozens of simple, idiotic writing errors. In fact, this report was so bad that I can only assume that you just don't give a damn about creating extra work for me. To avoid delays in future reports, please proof-read your reports before posting them.

Please review the Forum's Posting Guidelines (http://www.wsgforum.com/postingguidelines.html) for further information.

Thanks!

Albert Punter
05-22-04, 16:13
Brothels exist in Algeria and they are more confortable than what A Toda Maquina was looking for.

General comments.

This is a rich country (oil and gas) populated by poor people.

Minimum monthly salary is EUR 100. When you make EUR 700-800 per month you live well.

Political and military establishment makes much more money, most of it coming from corruption.

I stayed at Hotel El Djazaïr which is one of the best in town, based in a historic building, typical atmosphere, reasonable service, EUR 80 per night including breakfast.

Unless you speak Arabic, French is a must in this country. It allows you to move around easily as everyone speaks it. English is very little spoken.

You can exchange Euros at black market rate. One day I was requested to exchange Euros by a taxi driver who needs foreign currency to buy spares for his Mercedes (he gives this money to his friend who travels in Europe and makes the purchase there). I got 20% more than in a bank.

Night 1

Basing on previous reports I thought to go to Hotel Aurassi.

In the afternoon, I asked to a young taxi driver about bar and girls. He confirmed that every night girls hang out there waiting for friends. He added that some girls can be picked at Sofitel and Sheraton too. I arrived Aurassi around 10:30 PM and found a bar on lobby level but no girls, actually no one was there. I asked the barman if that was the right spot to meet girls and what was the right time. He replied that yes that was the place but that night and the night before nobody showed up. Normally they are there since 6:00 PM. However, he suggested to try the bar upstairs. I went there and only found a 40 yrs old lady, really not what I was looking for. So I decided to go back to my hotel. I needed a taxi so I asked the boy at the entrance to call one for me. While waiting we talked and I explained reason I was there. He made the comment that only old and ugly ladies are available at Aurassi (the one I saw was such) and suggested to search "outside". Outside where ? Taxi arrived and I chased him for an answer which I did not get.

Night 2

I was invited to a reception.

Medium-high level people was there, drinking scotch, red wine and beer. This is a Moslem country but wine is produced and openly drunk, as I saw in my previous travel. I met a nice group of three people and we sat at same table. It came out that they were headed to have fun after. They asked if I wanted to join and I had accepted, with no hesitation. I thought that was a golden opportunity to make some real Algerian experience. Around 11:30 PM we left and we drove out of Algiers about 10 miles west to a village that they called Palm Beach, no other Arabic or French name was given to me, but I am not sure that is real name.. There are some bars/discos there, with annexed hotel. We entered a place called Miami Beach. Very loud Arabic style live music inside and tables like in a restaurant. Plenty of girls hanging around, some ugly, some nice and some beautiful. Most of girls in this country are curvy, medium/large tits and asses. I believe that in such a place everybody can find his favourite. We sat and ordered some drinks. Some girls came around greeting my friends. A couple of them sat with us and they ordered drinks for them. I liked Helene, 25, a short brunette with a beautiful typical Algerian face, large tits, small ass, slightly oversized belly (this is also typical in this part of the world). Unfortunately, due to loudness of the music I could not make a lot of conversation with her, so I decided to move forward and I said to her that I wanted to spend time upstairs with her. Previously my local friends explained to me how it works: DA 3.000 to the girl for 30 minutes and DA 2.000 for the room (total about EUR 50). Therefore, when I went to hotel reception I did not even asked how much it was and when we entered the room and girl asked for money I paid her and she was happy. Then we got undressed and we started to caress and to kiss, DFK was accepted. Also, she accepted me licking the nipples of her firm breasts. Furthermore, she accepted to be touched and fingered in the pussy which was completely shaved. We spent long minutes doing that, a good GFE. Then I invited her to blow me. She did that with some expertise. Condom came out and we started a good fucking session: her on top first, then missionary style, then doggy style till orgasm. It was a very enjoyable experience. Not bad for money spent with her, I only feel that room is expensive, compared to what girl gets.

That is an area where there are many bars/discos like one I visited. La Rose Bleu for example is around the corner, and others in the nearby blocks.

I believe that every fellow monger, even with no accompanying locals, can go there as it seems a safe area and police dept. (Gendarmerie Nationale) is 100 yards from Miami Beach. Obviously you must have good French knowledge.

Only difficulty would be to get there, but it is always possible to arrange for a taxi to drive you there and wait for you. I guess cost for this special service is not prohibitive, particularly in case you share it in 2, 3 or 4 friends. However, in my opinion experience is worthwhile.

My local friends told me that in Algeria brothels are common and there are many places like Palm Beach.

Night 3

I tried disco in my hotel, which only opens wednesday and thursday. Plenty of young people in the 20's, and some girls still teenagers but no "business". Just a normal disco then.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to separate the paragraphs in your report by a single blank line. To avoid delays and increase the readability of future reports, please consider using a blank line to separate the paragraphs to increase the readability of your reports. Thanks!

Malveros
07-16-04, 21:31
Hi,

I am headed to Algeria for the first time due to work.

My final destination will be the oilfields in Hassi Messaoud.

I would appreciate any info for mongering purposes and please pm me if you would like to meet up for some drinks.

Thanks,

Mal

Jimmy K II
09-22-04, 12:58
Hi there Fellow Mongers!

This is my first report on this board and i'd first of all apologise for my english, which is not the best.

I have already profited by your posts in this forum, so i'd like to give some information back.

As i am travelling several times per year to Algeria, i have already made some experiences in mongering in this country.

All my experiences in mongering in Algeria are concentrated to the city of Algiers.

My first and very good contact to the szene was in 2002.

I stayed in the Hotel International, now run under Hotel Hilton.

When i came back from the bar (doesn't exist no longer) in the hotel lobby, a quite cute algerian girl justasked me, if did not find what i was searching.

We chatted a small while and I invited here for a drink. Her name was Amira and she gave me also a very intelligent impression.
It was nice chatting with her.

Then she asked me, if i'd take her over to my room. OK - let's get ready to rumble!

I moved up to my room and ordered to Gin's. Then the reception gave me a phone call and asked if it is ok, when the girl comes over to my room.

In Algeria, the girls have to register to avoid some thefts in the rooms, maybe.

For me it was ok that she was coming.

Everything that came in this night, can only descibed by GFE!

She gave me a sensational BBJ, and also I showed her my experiences in licking pussies.

She liked it very much and became more and crazy. I then pulled her for more than one hour (i don't know, where I had such an endurance -
but in this case it was very helpful :-))

We fucked in several positions, and not only in the bed, also on the desk and table and the couch and...

What to say, it was excellent!

She asked for, I think 150-€ and i gave her 80,-€ which was absolutely ok for her.

I do not have any pictures from her, and I never saw her again, what a pity.

I'll post some other reports later.

So long, all the best and have fun!

Jimmy K

Jimmy K II
09-27-04, 16:03
Mercure, Sheraton and Hilton in Alger:

Hi Guys,

To continue my former report, there's some bad news.

The piano bar in the Hilton Alger doesn't exist any more!

Therefore, all the nice ladies from former have are disappeared.

But there's also some good news on the Hilton. The Boom Boom disco is open again and there is during the weekend (Wednesday and Thursday!) some action to find.

For Hotel guests, the entry is for free. If the weather is good, there might be some crowd, mostly lokals.

French language is a must, because english is hardly spoken.
I've picked up a quite cute berberian lady this april. Nice GFE for 100 € / 2h.

I've also stayed several times in the Mercure Grand Hotel Aéroport.
There's also a night club/disco on the first floor.

During week days there's only some very rough ladies, to find a nice one, you have to have lots of luck.

During weekends, especially on wednesday evening, there's some more action with disco and some lokals.

I've picked up one not to bad girl, but the GFE was missing, although she tried to raise the price, which I don't like at all.

So, if there's anything knew on the scene, please feel free to contact me.

In general, I'd say, Algeria is certainly not the place to find best mongering infrastructure, but with some luck and some help of lokals, you can certainly find what you're loocking for.

So long, keep on mongering friends!

Have fun an CU

Jimmyk

Hi,

This is just a suggestion, so please don't take it the wrong way.

I appreciate the details in your report, but I know from experience that a lot of people find it easier to read a report if the paragraphs are separated by a single blank line.

I know how this happens: You're banging away at the keyboard, putting your thoughts into the report as fast as you can write them. However, if you could hit the return key TWICE at the end of each paragraph, your report would be much easier to read, which would certainly be appreciated by your fellow Forum Members.

Thanks,

Jackson

Jimmy K II
09-27-04, 16:13
Mercure, Sheraton and Hilton in Alger:

Hi Guys,

To continue my former report, there's some bad news.

The piano bar in the Hilton Alger doesn't exist any more!

Therefore, all the nice ladies from former have are disappeared.

But there's also some good news on the Hilton. The Boom Boom disco is open again and there is during the weekend (Wednesday and Thursday!) some action to find.

For Hotel guests, the entry is for free. If the weather is good, there might be some crowd, mostly lokals.

French language is a must, because english is hardly spoken.
I've picked up a quite cute berberian lady this april. Nice GFE for 100 € / 2h.

I've also stayed several times in the Mercure Grand Hotel Aéroport.
There's also a night club/disco on the first floor.

During week days there's only some very rough ladies, to find a nice one, you have to have lots of luck.

During weekends, especially on wednesday evening, there's some more action with disco and some lokals.

I've picked up one not to bad girl, but the GFE was missing, although she tried to raise the price, which I don't like at all.

So, if there's anything knew on the scene, please feel free to contact me.

In general, I'd say, Algeria is certainly not the place to find best mongering infrastructure, but with some luck and some help of lokals, you can certainly find what you're loocking for.

So long, keep on mongering friends!

Have fun an CU

Jimmyk

Hi,

This is just a suggestion, so please don't take it the wrong way.

I appreciate the details in your report, but I know from experience that a lot of people find it easier to read a report if the paragraphs are separated by a single blank line.

I know how this happens: You're banging away at the keyboard, putting your thoughts into the report as fast as you can write them. However, if you could hit the return key TWICE at the end of each paragraph, your report would be much easier to read, which would certainly be appreciated by your fellow Forum Members.

Thanks,

Jackson

Jimmy K II
10-15-04, 14:24
Not really a Report - Just an update of facilities in Algeria

Hi Guys,

There's some bad news and also some rather good news from Algeria.

I've been there now for a week and I didn't even talk to any girl that seemed to be a pro - bad luck for me!

I've been staying in the Hilton Algiers. The formerly named bar does no longer exist, also the disco (formerly Boom Boom) was closed due to ramadhan season starting.

In the Lobby of the Hotel there was a lot of girl, some really stunning, but I thougth, they were members of a seminaire, that was helt there for some days - no chance to get in contact with the ladies, as they were always together with some collegues.

Went out some evenings with business friiends and we were talking also a little bit about the possibilities of mongering in Algiers.

The scene at the moment is the Palm Beach Area (about 45 Min outside Algiers-Airport-Area), where there is some cabarets still offering p4p-Action.

Another posibility seems to be the Mercure Hotel, where there is more girls than in the Hilton.

What a pity, that I couldn't visit Mercure - next time I have to change the hotel.

One of my friends in Algiers told me to go to Kabylie - about 4 h drive to the East along the coast. There is some scene and also some cabarets where you can find lots of workign girls.
The rates there are about 16€ for ST.

I'll try next time!

So all in all, for the next 4 weeks, you can certainly forget about mongering in Algeria due to Ramadhan Season.

If i have some better news for you, i'll let you know Guys!

So long, have fun!

Jimmyk

Algeria for Ever
10-20-04, 09:05
Hi guys,

I see that JK II has mentioned Kabylia as a possible mongering destination.

I just came back from the city of Bejaia (Arabic pronounciation)/Vgayeth (Kabyle)/Bougie (French), the 2d largest town of Kabylia and one of the biggest harbour of the North African coast.

Bejaia lies 200 km east of the capital, Algiers.

I can tell you that it is indeed a mongering city: people come from as far a Setif (100 km inland) to hit the cabarets and discos there.

In Bejaia itself, I have only seen prostitutes in the Disco and the American Bar of the Hotel Royal, located in the almost suburban borrough of Ihadaden. Girls also work in the Disco of the Hotel Sophitel, near the Abane Ramdane Airport.

However, your best bet is to hit the sea resort of Tichy, about 10 to 15km east of Bejaia proper. Any taxi can get you there for 2 euros. It is a very popular holiday family resort, but when night comes you can see prostitutes almost everywhere. In restaurants, cafes... Basically, any place that serves alcohol (restaurant or bar) will have its share of hookers.

The best places to go to though, IMHO, are hotel discos. Le Saphir Bleu, Club Alloui and Le Syphax seem to have the best selection. Be careful though: I found most girls to be butt ugly. They are however a few real gems, but they tend to be picked up pretty quickly. Entrance is free.

Discos there work as follows: You sit down, order a drink (count about 3 euros for a Heineken) and start looking around. If a girl catches your fancy, invite her to your table.
She will then proceed to part you from your money in two ways: she will order drinks for herself and sometimes for one of her friends and she will ask you to order songs.
Discos in Algeria dont have DJs but real live singers who usually sing rai tunes (pop Algerian music from the western part of the country) and, sometimes in Kabylia, Kabyle (Berber)songs. Customers pay (usually between 5 and 10 euros) to have the singer sing one of their favourite tunes. The order will be made through the girl. You have to understand that girls are expected to do this by the club management. If they dont, they can be barred access to the premises and find themselves out of work.

Remember well that if buying the girl a drink is a must, you dont HAVE TO order a song. However some girls can get quite annoying about this.

About the going price, I dont have first hand information, since I never had the opportunity to actually do the deed with a pro there. But I've been told that 30 euros should get you what you want.

All in all, this is not as cheap as it should be in a relatively poor country like Algeria. If you add the cost of a hotel room, you may well end up spending about a 100 euros for a ST with a not-so-great looking girl.

Also, the scene is totally dead during the "Holy Month" of Ramadan.

One last thing: even though Bejaia is in the Berber region of Kabylia, all the pros come from other parts of the country and are therefore Arab-speakers. Their French tends to be poor.

Have fun, but remember that this is (unfortunately) a Muslim country where you have to be careful when doing or talking about certain things (booze and babes for instance).

Jimmy K II
10-26-04, 13:31
Hi there,

Thanks for your update.

I think, i should plan a trip to Bejaia-region during my next visit in Algeria.

I'll certainly not go there during the "Holy Month".

It ends up November 14, isn't it?

So long, have great fun and Greetings

Jimmyk

yaks87
12-17-04, 14:31
Hi,

I will be in algier on Dec-27 for 3 days. Any help where to find girls is appreciated.

Jimmy K II
03-23-05, 16:14
Hi Guys,

i'll be travelling to Algeria (Alger and Oran) beginning of April.

Is there anything new in the szene, e.g. where to find the best girls?

How's the situation in the Hotel Mercure Aéroport?

How about the discotheque in the Hilton Hotel?

All the best and keep on mongering!

Jimmyk

Jimmy K II
04-12-05, 11:14
Hello there fellow Mongers,

here’s my latest review about Algiers: (April 2005)

My way lead me this time back to Algiers.

I’ve been staying at the Mercue Hotel next to the airport.

It’s one of the five star, so called Grand Hotels, but the standard may be ok for a country like Algiers, not to be compared with other five star hotels in the world. But never the less, that’s not what we are talking about in this forum here.

In the hotel there’s a bar included, that has openend until 1. 00 am and there’s always some chicks to find there.

The procedure is a little bit different than in other countries. The girls mostly arrive in groups of two or three girlfriends, take their seat and just sit there and are looking around.

From time to time you can catch an eye contact, but she never will come over to you to make her offer.

This seems a little bit arrogant, but within the time you’ll get used to this.

In my first days here, I was always disappointed an even pissed with the arrogance of most of the girls and therefore I didn’t even want to monger with such a ****.

The girls in the Mercue vary from some cuties, on a scale from 0-10 where 10 is the best ranking, i’d say according to my eyes, the best looking even reach an 6-7 until the very down of the scale. As the guys here seem to like big portions of meat, most of the girls are overweighted. There’s an absolute lack on real stunners where I wouldn’t hesitate to take contact.

On my last night in Algiers, a Wednesday evening and the beginnning of the weekend here, we went out with some lokal friends and they invited me to go to, La Madrague“. That’s a small village on the outskirts of Algiers where you find lots of really fine fish restaurants.

We’ve had a great fish diner and lots of wine, so I was already a little bit drunk.

My friends didn’t want to stop drinking and we went after diner into an arab brothel.

This has been the worst place I've ever been!

6 really fat and ugly *****s between their 20’s and 30’s, each of them weighing certainly more than me (and I reach nearby 100 Kg’s). Terribly loud music and absolutely no mood to do the fine thing afterwords.

So we left after two whiskeys and went right to Algiers Center.

After some more drinks in horrible bars and even worse experiences we decided to go back to the hotel.

We arrived in the hotel bar at around midnight and there was some girls hanging around and looking out for a companion for the night. But as I already described, I don’t like to fall on my knees to ask for a girl for the night and so we didn’t reach to get in contact.

Hey guys, is it the girl, that wants to sell something? ! So she even should attract me, am I right or not?

In the bar, there were about 10 girls, where only two of them were worth to be taken with.

We had some eye contact, but not the smallest reaction from them.

So we left the bar at 1. 15am and my friends went back to their home.

I just crossed the bar on my way back to my room and there was the two girls just coming over to me to start a little conversation.

Maybe five minutes later, we made the deal and I ordered both of them to my room.

In algerian hotels it’s just like this: you give the girl your room number and some minutes later she will come over to your room. This is quite convenient, because it prevents you from the walk of shame to the reception.

So also in my case.

They arrived to my room some minutes later and we started to talk.

They were one dark black haired, a little bit fat around the hips, but a nice face and the other one very sporty, a real hardbody and red haired.

The red haired was an aerobic teacher and this was my sign.

I first started nice french kisses with the red one while the black one was in the bathroom.

When the black one came back, she just said, „ah, you already started without me? “ and she immediately took my dick in her mouth and gave me a nice BBJ while I sucked the red one.

After maybe ten minutes of oral intercourse with both of them, the black one wanted to be fucked and she started to ride me while the red one was licking my balls.

Some time later, I wanted to fuck the red one also, because she already claimed to be so horny and that she needed a dick. So we changed girls and also put a new condom on (fucking is always covered) and I entered the hot spot of the red one. She became wilder and wilder and started to scream. We ended I a huge orgasm both at the same time. I thouhgt this was already the end, but she didn’t let me get out of hers and I was even able to keep the dick upright and some ten minutes later we started again. The black one was while this time sitting next to us and just wondering on our action and our endurance

What was missing in this nice threesome was some real girl-girl-action. If they would have been bisexual lesbians, then I think, i’d still be in bed with them?

But so, I decided to kick the black one out and concentrate on the red one, that was more than hot now.

When we were alone we started a three hour hardcore action that was certainly one of my best actions ever!

She gave me GFE and hardcore scenes always in a perfect change.

At 4. 30 am we were totally out of condition and I let here go.

During this time we’ve really made the Kamasutra once or twice, I don’t know. Hey – a horny aerobics teacher in good shape – BINGO!

I think, there was perfect mood between two real pros and she also liked it beeing fucked really hard. For me it was now problem to fuck her in the second round for more than 90 minutes permanently, cause I was a little "doped" by alcohol and such a horny girl.

After our excesses, she then gave me another deep french kiss, left number and went back o her home.

By the way, here name is H*** (as prostitution in normally illegal, I will not post more details)

The name of the dark haired on is D*** or something like this (it’s not even so important to know than the red one! )

The complete action did cost me 150 EUROS for both whitch was certainly still to high, but I didn’t want to negociate the price even more.

As a result I have to say that it seemed, I took the jackpot this night and I will certainly give her a call when I'm back to Algiers.

All in all, Algiers still isn’t a good place to go for mongering, but from time to time, one can find some real gems.

Even the look of H*** was a little bit hard with a kind of tough face, it was her hardbody and performance that attracted me very much.

So long my friends, all the best to you and nice greetings.

CU

Jimmyk

Jimmy K II
06-13-05, 00:00
Hi there fellow mongers,

if you are travelling to Algiers, there's the latest update on Girlfriendly hotels:

i'm actually staying in the Hilton Algiers (ex International), which was a big mistake.
It is bsolutely forbidden to take girls to your room. I was calling my regular girl friend here in Algiers ad told here that I'm staying at the Hilton and if was noz willing to come over to me for some pleasure.

Her answer was only: no at the Hilton it stricly forbidden to take girls to your room.
As I did not accept this answer, I was immediately asking the Concierge what the situation was and I got as a result, that if the Chica has a room, it is ok, if she is only a girls friend, it is forbidden.

Absolutely NOT recommended if you want to combine the useful by the convenient.

It is the same in the Saint Goerge Hotel (El Djazaiir Hotel).

For mongering you should go to the Sheraton, the Sofitel or even to the Mercure Hotel.

Next time I will try the Sofitel.

So long, greetings from me, i have to fight not to become depressed,

Jimmyk

P.S. Please excuse the mistakes in my report, but Jack Daniels was my last help if I can not screw on any Maghreb Chica.

Jimmy K II
08-17-05, 14:04
Hi Guys,

As I'm visiting Algiers again in two weeks, I'd like to know if anyone has an update of girl action in the hotels.

Is the Hilton still so girls-unfriendly?

Is it still best to go to Mercure or Sofitel?

How about the Night Club "Triangle" under the monument?

Is there still some semi-pro's to find?

So long, a lot of questions, but i hope with your help, i can find the right one!

Greetings and have fun!

Jimmyk

Lalo77
08-17-05, 20:54
Hi Jimmy,

Man, we are the ones that should ask you these questions. You're the sponsor of the Algerian board.

Justme
08-18-05, 03:46
Hi Jimmy,

I travel once in a while in Algiers. Actually the situation is ok for me. I would like to have more ladies but...

The situation at the Hilton is still the same. At the Sofitel it is possible to bring a guest as it is at the aurassi. I brought one at the St George two weeks ago.

Unfortunately, I lost my secret agenda with the phones numbers. I had a real gem in it that I met at the Sofitel last spring. She was fantastik.

Feel free to pm me for additionnal info.

Take care

Jimmy K II
08-23-05, 16:49
Thanks for your short update, Merlin.

In september i'll be in algeria again, and then we'll see and check out the situation.

If you should find your agenda again, i'd be very glad if you could pm me the number of your gem (because only working and customers is not everything :-))

So long guys, if there's any news, i'll keep you informed!

Have fun guys,

Jimmyk

Justme
08-24-05, 15:20
I might be in Algiers at the end of September. Where will you stay?

If find my agenda I'll let you know, don't worry. And I really hope to find it!

Merlin

Jimmy K II
08-30-05, 12:55
Hi Merlin,

Maybe I'll also travel to Algiers end of September.

I'll stay in the Mercure Hotel i think, because of the fact, that the Hilton is currently absolutely not girl friendly.

I do not yet have my exact dates, but when i know for sure, i'll let you know, perhaps we can meet us there.

BTW: Where are you from?

So long, nice greetings,

Jimmyk

Justme
09-02-05, 15:09
I still have to fix my agenda. It might be october now. And yes it would be nice to meet there and have some fun!

Take care,

Merlin

Jimmy K II
09-12-05, 14:31
Hi Merlin,

i have the same problem - it might be even November until i visit Algiers the next time.
Don't forget, that in October there's Ramadan and for me it's not recommended to go there.

So when we see a little closer, when we could meet up in Algiers, we'll pm here.

So long, have a good and funny time, cu
jimmyk

Albert Punter
09-13-05, 16:51
Friends,

I see that someone is enjoyng good time in Algeria.
Well, in case you meet up together there, why you do not take a taxi to Palm Springs, where brothels are located ?

See my reports of last year in other pages.

Actually, I am a little envious as I would like to be with you there.

I am a little tired of Chinese food I am having here in Shanghai.

Have fun !

Jimmy K II
09-14-05, 13:16
Hi Albert,

i have read your report about Palm Springs and i've already been there.

The problem with Palm Springs is, if your hotel is not the Sheraton, but the Mercure, Sofitel or the Hilton, it is very far to go to Palm Springs.

I prefer much more "hotel action" where you have no time pressure at all.

Ah, i'm missing the times, when the Hilton was still the "International" and the "Boom Boom Club was" a good place to find some company for the night.

In any case, i wish you lots of fun and good business in Shanghai!

Best regards
Jimmyk

Bordoyg
09-29-05, 16:36
Hy,

I have to go to Oran in a few days, what can I do there? where should I go? can anybody help me?

Thanks

Jimmy K II
10-04-05, 12:05
Hi Bordyog,

as i already wrote to you, the holy month "Ramadan" starts these days.

During Ramadan (Carème) you'll hardly find any action, especially in a "smaller" city like Oran.

If you should be in the lucky position to find some action anyways, please keep us updated.

So long, good luck and have fun!
jimmyk

Justme
10-28-05, 19:05
Hello to all of you.

I 'll be in algiers in December. If you have any info.

Merlin

Mighty Spearsman
11-03-05, 20:46
Hi Bordyog, as I already wrote to you, the holy month "Ramadan" starts these days. During Ramadan (Carème) you'll hardly find any action, especially in a "smaller" city like Oran.

If you should be in the lucky position to find some action anyways, please keep us updated. So long, good luck and have fun! Jimmyk
The feast day that is the end of the fasting month of Ramadan, known as the "Eid-ul-Fitr" is today, November 3rd, in most Muslim countries, with some countries observing the Eid on Friday (depends on when the new moon is sighted by the local imam).

In any case, things should be up and running and back to normal by the weekend. Enjoy!

Jimmy K II
11-09-05, 16:48
Hi Guys,

i'll be in Algiers next week and check out the situation after the "Holy Month".

If there's something new, i'll keep you informed about the "development"

If anybody out of you should have some updated information, just let me know.

To avoid some trouble by checking in a girl, i avoid to stay in the Hilton Hotel.

Girld Friendly hotels are the Sofitel, the Aurassi and the Mercure (i don't know about the Sheraton actually - due to their pricing policy i don't go there any more)

Absolutely NOT girl friendly are the Hilton and the St. Georges (El Djazair).

So long, Cheers
Jimmy

Justme
11-16-05, 04:43
Hi Jimmy,

I'll be in Algiers in December. I hope to enjoy the local hospitality!

Where do you stay? Unfortunately I'll probably stay at the St George.

If you have anything new, let me know.

Merlin

Jimmy K II
11-18-05, 10:29
Hi Merlin!

I stranded in the Mercure, due to my last positive experiences.
Checked out the "Night Club" yesterday, but there was nothing!

Also, my regular girl didn't answer the phone, so i'm a bit pissed off at the moment.

My hope is still, that during the week, when here's more "professional clients", means managers etc. at the hotels, the working girls will also come back!

If there's someting new from here, i'll keep you informed

Cheers
Jimmyk

P.S. it's a pity, that i'll leave already on 25.11 from here, otherwise we could have met - may be next time!

Justme
11-20-05, 00:46
I'm glad to read you but sad that everything is low. There is hope! May be this Sunday night the ladys will be back!

Let me know how it went.

Merlin

Jimmy K II
11-21-05, 18:58
Hi Merlin!

There is some hope man!
When you stay here during the weekend (wednesday/thursday), then try to hit the discotheque "VIP" up at the monument.
I got to know, that this is the hotspot actually.

Concerning my "interests", i managed to reach my aerobics teacher from last staying here.
And guys, what shall i say, there something between us, that matches excellent!

We've had a three hour hard core power session! Guys, ma whole body is hurting, especially my "down regions".

I need a day off, before i can even think about the next session. (she eve sucked my brain thru my balls)

A longer FR will follow, when i'm back.

My next visit here in the section will not be before beginning december, because i will have no chance to reach the internet the next days.

So long guys, have fun!

Cheers
Jimmy

Jimmy K II
11-21-05, 23:38
may one understand these guys here!

i've found one wg willing to come up to my room, but i couldn't manage to bring her in.

They didn't even let her pass the entrance to the hotel (still Mercue).

It seems, that they have changed the procedure from one day to the other - bullshit!

The day before yesterday, the chica had no problem to come straight up to my room and today they do not even let her enter the building ! what assholes here!

Also i have remarked, that all local pimps (or even arabic looking guys) had to register their girls at the reception - the full walk of shame!

As i absolutely don't like to be condemmed for mongering in an arabic country, i'll give up for this trip my activities, though my balls are nearby to explode!

So long, may be next time i'll be more lucky!

cheers,
jimmyk

Justme
11-25-05, 01:52
Well I hope that the situation will change. How about the other hotels?

I'll try to find some ladys and see if I can do something.

Merlin

Jimmy K II
11-29-05, 13:41
Hi Merlin,

the situation here in Algiers is changing day by day (may be hour by hour).
By now, i've had a really nice GFE with my regular GF.

I've heard, that the
- Sofitel still offers some girls in the lobby,
- Hilton is dead for mongering (they won't even let you bring in a girl),
- St. Gorges (ex Djazair) is also closed for WG,
- Aurassi may be one possibility, but to go there by car is horrible during rush hours.
- Mercure as i wrote is changing from GF into more and more not GF
- Sheraton have no update due to the pricing and also far away from the city

This was the most recommended hotels for foreigners to go, of course, there are some smaller hotels like the "Hotel Aéroport", but i wouldn't even set a foot in there.

So long, i hope you can make better experiences and that you let us read about

So long, cheers
Jimmyk

Justme
11-30-05, 05:52
Thanks Jimmy.

I'll be there shortly. I'll do my best.

Merlin

Jimmy K II
12-21-05, 13:12
Hi Merlin,

have you been to Algiers now?

How was your impression about the scene there?

Did you find any "action" ?

Thanks so far for your information.

I'll be there end of january 2006 i think.

So long,
cheers
Jimmyk

Jimmy K II
12-29-05, 14:07
Hi there,

i'd like to wish you all a Happy New Year 2006 with always enough luck and fortune to pick up the right girls.

And may your wifes never fond out about your mongering activities!

So long, again, happy new year and to manage to meet up with some of you personnally, when i'm next time in ALG (jan/feb)

Cheers
Jimmyk

Justme
01-02-06, 20:46
I'm back from algiers. I had a lot of trouble not to find a lady but to score!

I was in a non girl friendly hotel and this was horrible.

More to come from my trip.

Merlin

Ps to jimmy; I'll be in algiers at the end of January. Maybe we can plan something!

Jimmy K II
01-04-06, 14:33
Hi Merlin,

have you stayed in the Hilton?
I've had the same trouble when i tried to bring a girl up to my room - impossible.

It's possible, that i'll be also in Algiers end on january.
Let's see if we can arrange a meeting there.

So long, have fun
Cheers
Jimmy

Salopardo
01-13-06, 16:21
Hi Jimmy and Merlin,

I may also be in Algiers end on January/ begining of February.

Let's see if we can arrange a meeting there.

I asked an algerian friend to find me some Girls there. I will try to share my info with yours if you want?

Hoping to see you there!

Moe

Barri
01-21-06, 22:41
Coming back to Algeria after a week in Indonesia is like to have a kiss by a Dementor - sucks your soul out and leaves you freezing cold.

I would have liked to report on some succesful mongering, but it has been low key since new year. New Years Eve I called a girl I briefly met before, we had the fairly expensive New Years dinner and she came with me to my villa. There she insisted on payment (50 EUR) in advance (this was 3 AM and I had overheard her booking the taxi to 5 AM). I thought that was pirhana attitude so I sent her out.

Anyway, there are two places not mentioned yet in the Forum: One is in Dely Ibrahim, near Dely Ibrahim University. It's a restaurant called "Bois de Cars" and you can find ladies there, especially on Thursday nights. FL and no stunners. Some of them what my collegue and I call "double ladies".

Second place is "Mourdjane" in Staoueli. A few gay characters there but also some nice girls. All rai music.

I have been told that here is a good restaurant in Hydra called "du Parc" (close to the underpass of the autoroute), but when I went there just before the Eid started it was closed. Next time.

Nadi Leil ("Triangle") at the Monument has been a disappointment lately, I don't know what's happening.

Jimmy K II
01-25-06, 17:11
Hi guys,

i know the restaurant "du Parc" in Hydra.
It's next to the hotel "Moufflon d'or".
There's a sign on the road for the "Moufflon d'or".

Never have seen any WG in the restaurant, only families eating.

If there should really be some action, i'll check and report.

Concerning the scene in the disotheques, i've also the impression, that the scene has become very bad.

So long guys, if i find out something new, i'll let you know.

Cheers
Jimmyk

Justme
01-27-06, 16:37
Hi to all of you.

I ll be in Algiers this weekend.

May be we can meet. : )

Merlin

Jimmy K II
01-29-06, 16:16
Hi Guys,

here's a short update on the situation in town as i found out so far.

First of all, the weather is really shitty - rain all day long and very cold.

I have spotted some WG in the Mercure lobby but i can not report anything about the quality or menu served by them, cause i haven't yet tried.

Concerning the restaurant du parc, my friends told me that there will be a change of guests from day to night completely.
During daytimes, it's more families and/or businessmen coming to have a very nice diner there. At night, there's more action to be found. Sometimes it should turn into orgies that sometimes end up in the hotel moufflon d'or. But that's nor for sure all days, it depends on the mood there. You've got to be lucky to find a willing WG....

Concerning the hotel situation, i can only report the Mercure this time.
And there's some good news and some bad news.

I'll start with the bad ones:
My regular, the nymphomanic aerobic girl is going to marry and therefore she doesn't like to have her number in public. I have to respect her privacy and therefore please don't send me any requests for her number. I'm sure, everybody understands.

Here's the goods news so far (for me):
I've had her on my room yesterday and guys, what shall i tell you more than i had a fantastic intercourse with her. No problems at the reception, i just got a call from the concierge, if i'm awaiting a visit and that's it.
We've passed a three hour excellent GFE with "programma completa".
I don't drive into details because i have to cope with the impressions.
Just so far i still have a terrible hangover and have o fight to keep my eyes upright at the customers :-)
Unfortunately, that was the last intercourse with her for some times, because she's going to marry and needed once more a long lasting enduring sexual intercourse.

Ok so far guys, if there's something more to report, i'll keep you informed.

Have fun
Cheers
Jimmy

Jimmy K II
01-31-06, 01:57
Here's the breaking news about the "restaurant du parc":
it opens only the evenings. the action doesn't start before midnight.
Best time to find something there should be approx. 1.00 am - 3.00 am.
Due to the fact that i have such un unconvience called "work" this is not into my time schedule.
Those of you, who are in the lucky position to try out the scene there are mostly welcome to give a short report about this spot.

Back to my "regular business", today the situation at the Mercure hotel is much more strict than yesterday.
WG have already been sent back at the entrance. But nevertheless i've managed to picked up "Miss I", a 21 y/o very beautiful algerian WG at the Bar and she agreed to come over to my room.
The performance was not this exhausting than "my Miss H.", but under the line not bad.
We've had a (short) BBBJ, DATY and several positions. Due to the fact, that i've lasted more than 30 minutes on the first strike (thanks for the red wine :-) ), she refused to join a second one, where i promised her to last even longer -:).
The first agreed 100 EUR i had to cut in the middle and gave her 50 EUR which seemed to be ok for her.

So far, the situation seems to become better than during my last visit here.

Please collegues (such as Merlin, whom i unfortunately can't meet personally due to very much work over here) report your experiences that we can install an exchange of information about Algeria which keeps the forum alive!

So long guys, have fun
Cheers
Jimmyk

BTW, it's not the Tunisa forum, but if anyone has a recommodation for me, i'll head over to Tunis on Tuesday and would mostly appreciate any recommodations there

Raptor73
02-06-06, 23:39
Hi guys,

I'm writing in this forum cause I will travel very soon to Algeri and I will spend one night in the airport area (I guess Mercure or Sofitel).

How is the situation over there?Any girl available in thise places or everything in dead?

Which is right now the most friendly hotel near by the airport?

Thanks in advance to everybody able to give me these informations and good tips.

Bye guys

Salopardo
02-07-06, 21:55
Hi guys!

I just came back from Algiers. I stayed at the Aurassi hotel. There are some working girls in afternoons (ST) and evenings (LT). You can usually meet them at the Bar (D level of the elevator) or on intermediary lobby (E level).

Prices go from 5000 DA in the afternoon to 10000 DA during the night. The local currency is strong nowdays, therefore wg prefer now to be paid in DA.

I met a young girl named Ahlem. I would give her a 6 over a 10 points scale. She told me that she prefers to recieve men at her friends place. It is less risky for her and she can make a better price (2000 for a ST).

Anyway, I would say that the Aurassi is not the best place for mongering. Although it is actually very difficult to find wg in Algiers (Mercure and some other places excepted).

I did not go to the restaurant du parc. I will try it next time.

By the way. I can PM you a phone number of a wg that I met at the aurassi (in the evening) who speaks english. If you want.

Cheers

Jimmy K II
02-10-06, 09:06
Hi guys,

first of all it makes me happy to see, that i'm not the "lonely cowboy" mongering in Algeria :-)

@ raptor: please read the forum and you'll find some useful information. As is it often written here RTFF!
And when you found something, please share your experiences with us.

@ salopardo: thanks for your information. Unfortunately the Aurassi is normally not in my "hunting area", but the fish restaurant there is excellent, so may be i can combine the useful with the convenient :-)
Concerning restaurant du parc, it is under construction at the moment, only the bar is open. But in the bar, you'll find what we are looking for. You shouldn't plan the next morning too early, because the scene at restaurant du parc doesn't really start before midnight/1.00 am!
If you can recommend your WG's, you could please PM the numbers, i could share the number of Miss I (which was not bad, but also not the best. look: 7 /performance: 6-7- BBBJ, no CIM, DFK, DATY, no anal - as she was not too enduring, but for algerian circumstances she is always worth a tryout)

Concerning the scene at Mercure, i have to admit, that it depends on the day (best chances there wednesday/thursday) and also on the mood of the hotel staff.
As mentionend before, one day they do not let enter any WG, the other day, you can find some WG in the lobby...
Like Kid Rock said: "only god knows why..."

So long guys, have fun
cheers
Jimmyk

Justme
02-14-06, 15:56
Hello jimmy and all of you,

I was in algiers since the last two weeks. The professionnal part of the trip has been very busy so I did not partake that much.

By the way, while I was there, they had a gas breakdown. No hot water in the hotels. It is a terrorist bombing of a pipeline near tizi ouzou.

At the sofitel I saw 4 cutys and one of them had a special interest in me. So did I.

She asked for 130Eur but settled down at the end of the evening at. 40!

She was good but unfortunately I lost her phone no.

Small butt, nice rack and colored skin. BBBJ and LFK.

Take care,

Merlin

Raptor73
02-25-06, 10:28
Hi guys,

I just come back from Algiers and I was not so lucky at all.

I stayed at the Hilton and there was not action over there; I spent part of the evening around the hotel lobby but no sign of WG's. Next time I will try the Mercure, since look like is probably the best place to find what we look for.

BYE

Jimmy K II
02-26-06, 14:33
@ Raptor:

Hi Raptor,

i'm sorry for you, that you didn't find what we all are looking for.

But if you had read my former posts, you wouldn't have stayed at the Hilton.

The Hilton is certainly one of the best hotels in Algiers, but also very very high prices.
And since about one year, they have changed their policy completely: no more girls allowed!
I've even asked the concierge during one of my last trips, that i'd like to bring my regular girl friend, which i'll go to marry and even he refused to mount the lady!
You might have a chance, if you book a second room for the girl (costs at least 200,00 €!) which makes absolutely no sense.

In my opinion the most girls friendly hotels are the SOFITEL (also best choice), the AURASSI (WG mostly a little older and not so cute) and the MERCURE (girl friendly depends from day to day, but during weekends, wednesday and thursday, normally no problem to find a WG)

So long, hope you are more lucky next time!

Cheers
Jimmyk

Raptor73
03-02-06, 12:44
Thanks for your suggestions: I will surely choose the mercure or the Sofitel during my next travel to Algiers (which will be probably this Friday), but last time the choice was out of my power.

I guess Friday is not the best day to find something, but I will let you know.

Bye

Gilbi
03-13-06, 09:33
I´ll be in this hotel today, any body knows it? what can I do?

Thank you

Jimmy K II
03-13-06, 13:19
Hi raptor,

friday is certainly not the best day to find something in Algiers.

But if you're lucky enough, please share your experiences as i also will travel there soon.

So long, have fun and cheers!
Jimmyk

Justme
03-14-06, 00:12
Hello jimmy and all of you

The scene has been quite low in algiers lately. If you have a chance go to oran. You'll have a good time there. Some friends of mine did and they are very happy.

Merlin

Jimmy K II
03-16-06, 13:56
Hi Merlin,

sounds quite interesting.

So do you have any further information about the scene in Oran (e.g. locations, prices...) ?

Cheers
Jimmyk

Barri
03-17-06, 02:54
Hi Merlin & Jimmy,

I like Oran better than Algiers. Nice, more relaxed city, some spanish/moroccon influence, I guess.

Most of the action in Oran is outside the city (just like in Algiers) but there are a few downtown places:

+ Melomane bar - Nice place with music and girls coming in from round 22 hrs.
+ Hotel Adef has a bar on 1st floor with hookers from early evening and then the disco opens at midnight. The hotel is GF; you can walk from the bar through the restaurant straight to the elevator. The disco is closed for refurbishing right now, however

On the Ain el Turk beach there are a few discos:
+ Djawhara
+ El Manar
+ Sol Azur
+ Palace
El Manar is a tourist complex with a hotel and you can get a ST for 1000 DNZ. I was there with a local collegue, and this guy took a ST. The guy was back before I had finished my beer! Personally I didn't fancy any of the girls: Not only push-up but push-out!

Then there is Bousfer where you find
+ Babillone
+ Mardjadjou

And finally Canastel a bit closer to down town:
+ Guingette
+ Casino

I haven't been to all; the local collegue gave me the list.

Good luck,

Barri

Jimmy K II
04-26-06, 12:32
Hi guys,

due to a longer pause in travelling, i haven't been to Algiers for three month now.

Is there any update available, esp. on the scene at the Hilton?
Is it still so girl unfriendly?

I'm planning my next trip in may and would like to sweeten up a little bit my stay there.

btw. thanks to Barry for his update on ORAN scene!

Looking forward reading frm you guys!
Have fun and keep o posting.

Jimmyk

Justme
04-26-06, 16:52
Hi Jimmy,

Not much to say now. I was there until last thusday. Hilton is a no no. But at sofitel I had a good time.

Merlin

Jimmy K II
06-01-06, 16:14
Hi Guys,

i'm also back from Algiers and there's really not much to be reported.

Starts at the Hotels:
- Hilton is still a NO NO to bring girls in.
- Sofitel is still good to find girls, but the room rates and the "open entry" is not the best one
- Aurassi still offers some "run down" service, means old and ugly girls
- Mercure was very very quiet this time, even ther hotel is fully booked due to the "International Exhibiton" (only 1-2 WG in the Piano Bar)

As there was not the best selection in the Hotels, i decided to contact my former regular, which even came over to my room, but when i saw her, i was scared. She has gained lots of weight, no more tight and hard boy. All in all i was very desolated.
But due to the fact that she has even made to see me again, i agreed on a short session with her. The performance is still good (and very loud), but i will not contact her an more.
Unfortunately i have to look out for another one :-(

Where there's really lots of WG to be found is at "La Perouse" which is a small village outside Algiers at seaside, not too far from "Ain Taya".
Some really nice restaurants that offer fresh and excellent seafood and also some "Discotheques" or "Boites de nuit" or also called" Cabarets".
I didn't negotiate the giong rates, but certainly not more than 50 $ per night.
Next time i'll have to convince my mates there to stay a little longer at this place.

So long, that was my review on the current situation, if anyone has some updates, so don't hesitate to complete my review.

Have fun guys, behave well and have fun!
Cheers
Jimmyk

Hoomer
06-07-06, 23:15
Hi There,

I will make a trip to Algier in July. I didnt make a decision about a hotel right now, but I hope I will a make a good experience.

I lived 12 years in this country before leaving back to Germany.

Question: are Mercure and SOFITEL near a beach or something like that?

Jimmy K II
06-08-06, 07:21
Hi Homer,

forget about the beach in Algiers.
Sorry to say so, but in the Algiers bay, the water is very polluted and swimming not really recommended.
The Sofitel and the Mercure are not located at the beach.
Mercure hotel is next to the airport and Sofitel is next to the harbour, even closer to the centre of Algiers.
From the Sofitel you can see the sea if your room is located well.

If you'd like to have a hotel at seaside with a private beach, you could go to the Sheraton Club des Pins.
There you have a private beach (sand) and can even swimm in the "mare nostrum".
Negative side: Sheraton is very far from the airport and the city centre and expensive also!
Positive side: Sheraton is very safe (build up like a fortress, lots of congresses there). The location is very quiet and good to relax. Also, a quarter called "palm beach" is quite close to the sheraton, where are some "cabarets" located and WG can be found

So far, i hope, my expressions were helpful to you

Cheers
Jimmyk

Jimmy K II
06-09-06, 12:20
Due to the fact, that i haven't stayed there for a longer time, i have no updated information, if it's GF.

But I'm sure, you will not ahve any problems there, because if i remember right, there's a bar/discotheque on the first floor where always some WG could be found.

I would be glad, if you could just post a short update about the scene at Sheraton (and if you find the possibility, try to go to PALM BEACH, which is a quarter right close to the Sheraton. (Cab drivers certainly are helpful)

Have lots of fun!
Cheers

Anonymous
06-11-06, 00:08
Hi J,

Well indeed I had checked into the hotel and checking out the 1001 bar on the first floor.

2300 managed to give the slip to my colleagues, I entered the bar and ordered a redbull. Saw a lovely looking lady probably late twenties. Winked at her and she came over! - contra to what I read in the forum. There was not many WG to choose from! 3 or 4 all ranging in looks by my book 4-6 not more!

First established the currency of the transaction, USD for me. She said she wanted $200. Well that is a bit rich for me, so I countered with $100. Will not bore you with the details of the negotiations suffice to say we agreed at $100 plus 20 Euro tip if she was good. I always pay the tip, as it is expected anyway. However, I remind them about it when things are not going so well.

She asked for my room number and I headed there ahead of her. Thus no walk of shame!

Just after concluding the deal, a real stunner walked in. Doh! Timing is everything.

I arrived at my room. Made sure every thing was out of harms way in the safe. See I do read the forum! And waited. The phone rings, they ask me if I was expecting a guest and that they charge 3000 D for the prevolage! Eh?

WTF! Where did that come from. I did not see it coming. 24 quid for a visitor! Suddenly me expensive date became more expensive. I accepted the charges. They informed me that they will come with the bill for me to sign. 3 minutes later she was at the door. But no sign of the bell boy. . Hum something not quite right? !

Anyways, we get down to it, good FK, some DATY then BBBJ – reluctant at first. Then followed by doggy – MSB got the better of me and I blow my load! Well it has been two months since Wify returned so no opportunities to monger with the mongaters (see UAE board) Did not let on. . Continued to missionary, rested some more then finished with a deep penetration. Anal was out of the question.

Not too much of a GFE. But was sufficient to deal with the MSB. 1 hour for $124 is too much IMHO, but it may be supply and demand driven.

Freshened up, paid the cash as agreed. She asked for more but resisted the temptation to buckle under pressure after being despunked and we agreed that I would call her the next day. As she was leaving, she handed me the hotel bill for 3000D to sign! Nice, the hotel trusts the WG to do their job!

At first she did not want any but she agreed to this picture. NICE ass, Nice Rack, but a bit of a belly after one child. Not breast fed so Rack intact!

Please no PM re contact numbers as I had no clearance to give it out! Come to the hotel and pick her up from 1001 bar.

In summary, Algeria is cool place. Sheraton, it is possible to Monger, beware of the extra charge. And it is damn expensive when compared to Dubai. What you pay for ST here you get LT in Dubai, and better service / attitude!

Enjoy.

PS thanx for the PM! I answered back.

Mickey Rooney
06-11-06, 00:42
Last night when Miss S left, we agreed to meet up the following night for a ‘sleep over’. Well today I called her and she agreed to come. She arrived at my room door within 10 minutes!

So we started to talk about what was going to happen, but she would not agree to stay the night, and I did not want 1 hour. She gave me the excuse that she wanted to join her friends at a birthday party so an all nighter was not going to happen. I think she was not completely honest. I have a philosophy, always be clear, up front and no one would get hurt.

So after a beer from the mini bar I asked her to leave. She asked for money as she had showed up. I was not having any of it. She came but did not deliver and I was not going to pay for nothing. She suggested 2 hours, I did not agree. I was all geared up for an all nighter and she changed the deliverables at the last minute. Hence no deal.

She left in a huff…. Mind you there was no charge from hotel this time! I would have paid it anyways…. I might go back down to the hotel lobby and pick someone else. BUT I do want an all nighter! May have to pay $200… which is on par for CIS in Dubai.

At the end of the day, it is a business transaction and she did not keep her end of the bargain! and what she was offering me was not what I thought I ordered / wanted.

This time she was happier for me to take some pictures. Here is a couple as she was talking to her girlfriend re birthday party.

Enjoy

Barri
06-14-06, 20:48
At the end of the day, it is a business transaction and she did not keep her end of the bargain! and what she was offering me was not what I thought I ordered / wanted.I salute you for standing firm, Jeff6077! That's what is needed. I agree with you that there is an issue with brand name hotels: girls think that if you can afford the Sheraton room you can afford the price she asks. Glad you found a better alternative, miss H.

For Oran: The disco in Hotel Adef is open again. Quite a handful of new girls that show up at 10.30 at Melomane go to Adef when Melomane closes at 00.30. OK looking by Algerian standards.

Barri

Justme
06-15-06, 04:14
Oh yes!

You're da man!

My god, I remember the first time I was in algiers in '99. They were desperate and agreed for 30USD at the time for ST.

I'll be in algiers shortly. I'll try to make a report when I'm back.

Good pictures.

Merlin

Jimmy K II
06-16-06, 11:19
Also my best congratulations to you Az!

Unfortunately the Sheraton "is out of my range" due to the fact, that it is too far from most of my customers there.

But even better to know, that you've made the very best out of it!

So i wish you still lots of fun and hope to meet up with you in DXB one day!

Cheers
Jimmy

Barri
06-23-06, 14:03
As she was leaving, she handed me the hotel bill for 3000D to sign! Nice, the hotel trusts the WG to do their job! Hi Jeff6077,

I think in some hotels the WGs and the hotel have some kind of agreement. At least in two hotels (Aurassi in Algiers and Seybousse in Annaba) some WGs share a room in the hotel; at Seybousse I actually saw a girl "checking in" in early evening and getting two key cards.

BTW, Seybousse in Annaba is thus GF and they have the American Bar at 13th floor where you find a handful of fat and ugly ladies. You can take the elevator down directly to your floor. Once I was in mood for big boobs and got a lady to my room. As soon as we had got inside, she left for a while "to get her things from her room". We took a bath, but she refused to show her tits, in the bed she gave me a nice BBBJ (quite good!) but still covered herself with a towel and refused to let me touch or even see her tits. She pointed: "below waist OK, over waist no-no". I got sour: her tits was the only reason for taking her along, and even though she had agreed for an all-nighter for 5000AD I gave her 3000 and sent her out (she couldn't understand). Am I too demanding? ;)

Cheers,

Barri

Florida Perv
06-27-06, 13:15
I'm heading to Algiers soon and will be staying at the Hilton. From what I have read, the Hilton is no good for mongering. The better places mentioned in the forum seem quite far away. Are there any places nearby the Hilton for a white monger?

Thanks!!!

Jimmy K II
07-02-06, 12:11
Hi Florida Perv.

As you already mentioned, the Hilton is cetainly the worst choice in Algiers if you 're "seeking for company".

My last experiences showed, that is was absolutely impossible to bring in a girl or to find a WG inside the Hotel.

The next possible places are the Sofitel or the Mercure where you could find some WG in the Hotel Bars.
But again, it is strictly forbidden to take the girls into your room at the Hilton.
Try to find a room for 2-3 hours (but negotiate the room rates!)

Another possibility would be to go to the outside quarters "Palm Beach" or "La Perouse".
There you can find some Cabarets with attached rooms for a fast action.
But those places are far away from the Hitlon (at least a 30 min. ride)

So long, hope that you can nevertheless find and get what you're seeking.

Have Fun and Cheers!
Jimmy

Jimmy K II
07-02-06, 12:27
Post Deleted!

Justme
07-02-06, 19:27
Hi Jimmy,

I'll be in Algiers next week. Anything to share?

Merlin

Jimmy K II
07-03-06, 15:37
Hi Merlin,

the only "new thing" is to go to "La Perouse" which is situated next to "Ayn Taya".

There are several bars/cabarets where some WG can be found.
There's one restaurant with bar/cabaret attached quite next to the big parking at the little harbour there. Unfortunately i forgot the name of this place.

The "regular" sites are still: Sofitel and Mercure
The "Restaurant du Parc" also should be a place to find some WG (starting not before midnight!)

Wish you best of luck on your "mission" and look forward to reading your report.

Cheers

Florida Perv
07-06-06, 00:37
Hi Florida Perv.

As you already mentioned, the Hilton is cetainly the worst choice in Algiers if you 're "seeking for company".

My last experiences showed, that is was absolutely impossible to bring in a girl or to find a WG inside the Hotel.

Have Fun and Cheers!
Jimmy

I noticed the remarkable amount of security there. I didn't have the time to give it a try. The Hilton Club was open just on Thursday. I didn't get to go there.

I noticed that it may be possible to get a girl to your room but it would take considerable planning. I had a co-worker from the office meet me for drinks in the lobby. She had no trouble getting that far. She needed to go to the business center. She simply walked up the stairs to the 1st floor. There is no security at that elevator so - in theory - she could go right up. This would have to be early in the evening.

I didn't try that part but it may work. Who knows. I done this at other girl unfriendly hotel in other countries with good success.

Jimmy K II
07-19-06, 08:25
Mount Girls in the Hilton might be possible, but only during daytime / early evening.
At that time, you could camouflage the girl as a co-worker as you mentioned.
Later the evenings, security presence is again stronger than during the days and for me it seems nearby impossible to bring a lady to your room at night.

Nobody understands this ridiculous policy from the Hilton Alger, but we have to take it like it is...

So long, have fun guys!
Cheers
Jimmyk

Jimmy K II
08-30-06, 12:02
Hi Guys,

the ramadan ("la carème") has been fixed in Algeria from sept. 24 - oct. 24, 2006.

During this period, it is certainly even harder to find WG and to bring them to the hotel.
If anybody has other experiences, please advise!

Cheers
Jimmyk

Jimmy K II
09-28-06, 13:12
Hi guys,

come on - i think, i'm not the only traveller to Algeria.
There's hardly any news from other posters.

Especially in a "difficult" country like Algeria, the honts and adwises in such a forum are our "gas" and keep "our engine running"

I'll be in Algeria after Ramadan and i'll try and report a new update about Algiers.

Meanwhile i would be glad to read something from you, guys!

So long, cheers
Jimmyk

Salim37
09-30-06, 02:29
Hello from Algiers

Welcome to Algiers where I live. We can meet if you like , and have fun with girls. Just contact me before you come after Ramadhan.

Hi guys,

come on - i think, i'm not the only traveller to Algeria.
There's hardly any news from other posters.

Especially in a "difficult" country like Algeria, the honts and adwises in such a forum are our "gas" and keep "our engine running"

I'll be in Algeria after Ramadan and i'll try and report a new update about Algiers.

Meanwhile i would be glad to read something from you, guys!

So long, cheers
Jimmyk

Jimmy K II
10-12-06, 08:51
Hi all!

Due to urgent business calls, i had to head over to Algiers for the week-end.

Forget about searching and finding any WG for mongering.

In the hotels, all bars (night bars) are closed, most restaurants outside are closed, most cabarets are closed and so on and so on...

I even had the impression, that during "la carème" it is even harder to bring a girl (if you amaged to find one) to your room.
Due to a lack of WG, i wasn't in position to check personnally.

So long guys, if anybody has an update, please report

Cheers

Jimmy K II
12-15-06, 14:22
Due to the fact, that i'm the only one keeping this section alive, here's your next short update:

Chicas (or better: "les gazelles")are very rarely available during the week (means from saturday - tuesday)
On Wednesday it starts becomming better and th high season is on thursdays.
There are e.g. at the Mercure Hotel and the Sofitel some girls available in the bars.
To pic them up, you should go to them and ask them directly, as they normally don't come to you (shy?)
Prices are (without bargaining) 100 € or 10.000 DZA for one hour.
There are also some who call 10.000 DZA for a single shot, which is definitively hell too much.
This time i found a real gem in the bar at the Mercure hotel.
Her name is, let's call her Miss S.. Really stunning, nice tits, slim shaped hardbody and very open-minded :-)
We've spent a quite nice time together, details i'll not post this time.
Then i've seen soome other girls also at the Mercure bar, which were not the ugliest ones.
Of course, there also sometimes some "whales" among them, for those who like.

In any case, Algeria is certainla not the place to go for mongering, but with a little luck and maybe some help of a local friend, there can be found some action.

But never forget: muslim country, so don't be to offensive or exhausting!

So long, i send you all my best wishes for next year and a merry x-mas!
Jimmyk

Jimmy K II
12-19-06, 09:15
http://elwatan.com/IMG/pdf/elwatan19122006.pdf

on page 23, left side down there's an article about the LE controlling couples in hotels west of Algiers.
Theres not mentionned how the "illegal" couples have been punished and if this "hunt" will continue or not.

Hopefully this does not become regular in Algeria.
They are normally very open-minded, even with mongering non muslims.

So long, wish you a merry x-mas and a happy new year!
Jimmyk

Jimmy K II
01-09-07, 10:34
As i received some inquiries the last days about the scene in Algiers, i hereby post you a "small traveller's guide" to most popular spots in Algiers, where you could find some company for the night.

Hi,

try to go first to a hotel bar, preferred at Sofitel, Sheraton, or Mercure Airport Hotel and try to find some WG's there.
Pick some phone numbers and/or ask the service boys/concierge. They will be helpful.

I haven't been to "Miami Beach" since more than 2 years, so i don't have any confirmed information.
But i think, there have been some razzias by the police to fight against prositution, so take care!

At "La Perouse", there are some cabarets, the best one is connected to a very good fish restaurant (i have forgotten the name, but it is directly in front of the big parking place at seaside). The cabaret is officially declared as "discoteque". You can go directly from the restaurant to the disotheque without having to leave the building. There you should also find some nice WG's. Negociate the prices there (and don't pay more than 50 € for at least one-two hours!)

Best thing is, to go out with some locals and check the scene, because it is always changing.

I met some young cuties also in the discotheque "triangle" up at the monument. Also check the disco "VIP" there. It's at the moment the most frequented spot.
Some of the girls "work" from 22.00 - 24.00h in hotel bars and earn the money to spend at night with their friends. So you can be sure, that there's also a buyers market in the discos. But take care not be too offensive to avoid trouble. Algeria is still a moslem country!

So long, wish you best of luck and hope to read about your experiences!

Cheers
Jimmyk

Jimmy K II
03-28-07, 15:40
Hi guys,

it happened, that my boss sent my back to Algiers and so my way lead me two evenings to the Mercure hotel.
The first evening i was there a little earlier during the week (at about 22.00h), where there have been just three WG's.
Two of them were quite cute so i started talking to them.

One of them turned out to be Miss N. from Staoueli and that she had to take a cab to come to Algiers...
To cut a long story short - she offered me 200€ for one single shot!
I had to laugh loud, because ths price is far too high and so i started bargaining.
She would have agreed on 100€ plus 2000DA for the cab (more than 120€!).
When i asked her how long she'd stay together with me for this money, she answered "as long as it will take".

The response to my question if multiple shots are possible was negative.
So a short conclusion: 120€ for one single shot in Algiers - guays are they crazy?
The regular fee was always 100€ maximum for the night (or at least some hours).
I declined her offer and went home alone, because i don't support such overpricing.

My next visit there was on a wednesday night (approx. 23.00h) and i spotted only one WG. A jung, stunning lady which dressed very sexy. She also asked for 200€ and would have agreed on 100€, but also only for one single shot.

That's far away from that, what i'm willing to pay in Algeria and therefore i spent my time in Algiers without having had some nice sessions...

Any further info about the local there?
Has anyone checked out the discotheque in La Perouse next to the restaurant "Puerto Rico"?
The girls there seemed to be mostly WG's and some were at least 7-8's.
DUe to the fayt, that there was always some collegues with me, i coudn't take some candy home. Bad luck for me either

So long, have fun!

Justme99
04-02-07, 18:01
Hi Jimmy,

I concur with U. 100 euros is way too much. They are crazy. The thing to do is to find a girlfriend. But it's not an easy task.

To have some fun, I bet on the Sofitel.

I'll be back in algiers and tunis soon. End of April. If you have any input.

Merlin

Euro2
04-07-07, 14:01
I read Jimmy K II reports. During a couple of months I have checked the spots, he indicated. Only once in one hotel I saw two ugly ladies, who tried to make eye contact. I avoided that since I would not let them touch me, even if they paid me a lot of money.

The "cleaning up" seems to have been quite successful. There are no WG's nowhere. So don't be surprised by the high prices - it is a question of supply and demand. Since the demand is high, and there is almost no supply, prices go up. It is a lose-lose situation, the girls don't get what they want (the money) and the the guys also don't get what they want, because they will not or cannot pay.

So, save your money for an airticket out of Algiers.

If anybody has a better solution, please let me know.

Jimmy K II
04-13-07, 11:58
@ Euro2

i can't share your opinion.
In the Mercure and the Sofitel i always have seen couple of WG's.
Of course there is not such a choice than in earlier years, but there is still some chicas to be found.

The prices is a different story - i'm absolutely not willing to pay 200€ or even 100€ for one single shot.

If anybody has some news, please inform us.

Have fun
Cheers

Justme99
04-13-07, 22:53
Hi Jimmy and Euro,

I'll be in Algiers in two weeks. I will post a report asap.

Justme99

Euro2
04-15-07, 21:03
Hi Jimme99,

If you know something or find out something, don't publish it here. The police checks this website (of course). Next day they check the venue, and that will be the end of it.

Barri
04-16-07, 17:42
Hi Jimme99,

If you know something or find out something, don't publish it here. The police checks this website (of course). Next day they check the venue, and that will be the end of it.One would think that with the recent bombings the police would have better things to do then raiding bars, but the Algerians always have had funny priorities. I am so happy that I am out of that dreadful country for good and never have to return. One year was more than enough.

Mickey Rooney
04-16-07, 19:11
Due to the fact, that I'm the only one keeping this section alive, here's your next short update. Here is an even shorter update.

Arrived at my favorate hotel (Search the fourun and you shall find) lets say it is way out of town.

Checked out the disco, no luck. You know I should have kept Miss Hs number. I just could not find it in my filing system. Damn double damn, it would have been great to call ahead and have her waiting.

Anyways thanx to Jim I was armed with some numbers, one was a mobile that is permently switched off, the other was a fixed line that a bloke answered, so quickly hung up! Yuakszzz to they have caller id in Algers?

At the 'disco' with no body in I met with this LEB chap, who spoke of WG to be found in a strip that has plams in not too far away! So headed to the sky flower (you have to be clever and decifer the locations.)

I was charged by the hotel taxi 10k out 5 k wait and 10k back. Hummm taken for a ride, yep I have been! But I would rather have a trusted cab waiting whilst I checked out the locations. Yet plural as there was a second joint round the corner.

So first joint, lets call it it the LaRB. Good selection, but why are most of the girls are size 14+? It must be a good way of life there.

Found a jem in the corner. Miss H. Not the same one but I was hoping.

Ordered a drink only to realise that I did not have any local cash. This is not looking good. So out to the taxi and requested a subby. Of 1500. Drinks are expensive. 4 Euro for a coke!

Chatted to the girl and agreed price: she wanted 'due Mille' and I said $50USD. Doh. I offered more. Or atleast that is what I thought. Hoo hum time to leave.

As I was leaving the security blocked her from leaving saying that I was not to be trusted. And for some reason she would not leave with me!

BASKETS, I have never had this done to me before. If I was in Bangla or DXB or anywhere else I would have kicked a fuss. What a waste of an evening, 0230 and I was in the middle of god knows where with a heavy chap persuding me to stay at his hotel. Blollox am I.

So went back to the bar, asked for her phone number,. She gave it and left in a huff.

Day 1 Null Puont!

I should have kept miss H number. Fuckty fuck fuck.-- not!

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Mickey Rooney
04-19-07, 00:00
This morning I received a missed call from Miss H2. She used a different number, I had assumed it to be the two girls I met outside the first joint. There I was texting back to thinking I am talking to

She agreed to come over at 1930 to the SH for LT for $200. Eh? I thought she was prepared to get it done for $50 last night. Accepted on condition that if she makes me happy I will make her happy. Pay later clause was also inserted. Texted her my full name and room number. I know that $200 is way too much, but I needed to establish credibility, besides I saved the money from the non event on the previous night.

Went down to the reception, got friendly with one of the clerks, asked him to prepare a card key for her and to pass an envelope with her name on it when she checks in. For those that do not know, SH charges for the extra guest. Signed all the paper work and the deal was set!

I asked her to call me when she is about to arrive. She does and expectations were rising. Minutes pass and she does not arrive. Upon calling her, she tells that security had blocked her coming up. WTF? I had done everything to facilitate her entry. I had colleges staying in the hotel I did not want to go down to the lobby as it is very exposed.

Tried to call reception but no answer. So had to go down. When I arrived there was a lot of hassle. Head of security was not a happy chappy. I almost had an argument with him, but I was out in the open so could not. After five minutes he threatened to call the police to check on the situation. OMG this is the last thing that I need. None of my negotiations skills worked. At some point I was prepared to let her go. Still he was not happy. He wanted the police involved. Remember we are in an Arab country with sex out side of marriage strictly forbidden. The irony was that my WG radar spotted at least ½ dozen ladies of the night in the lobby. Imported ones were not allowed.

My last ditch attempt was to say that things went well the night before from the disco (Lied) and why is he giving me hassle today. That seemed to make things happen. She was finally allowed to come up at 2000. What a start to a night. After all that hope she was worth it after all that.

Needless to say the experience was very GF style. DFK from the beginning. Having seen what I went through for her she over came her fear of me;.) little did she know!

A little dancing on the bed then we got down to business.

Between 2000 and 0000 I had an excellent BBBJ returned complement with DATY, finger in bum. Then did the CIM followed by a snog. Some of you may not approve, but each to his own. Room service, greek, bubble bath, bed. The greek session was mind blowing WR and Piper would have been proud. Boy she was tight. Greek was done in all sorts of positions. She was most accomidating. Bubble bath, Bed.

So in summary I did the CIMAP. My favorite routing. !

It was 1200 all too soon, She needed to go, and I needed to get ready. So in summary

Looks 6. But hear and eyes were great. Downer was the teeth not being in line. Body 7. Firm, tits rock hard, as she was close to her period, soft ass and sexy legs Pussy shaved but unfortunately had a stubble so long DATY was not possible. GFE 11. Could not ask for more sensual touches. She did not want to leave in the morning!

She loved my simple touches, like flowers (cutesy of SPG). Going the extra mile to get her in to the hotel, and full blown dinner with all the trimmings. The old adage treat a whole like a lady certainly worked well here in Algeria.

To compensate you for reading my drivel, her are some pictures of the event. And before I am deluged by PMs about her, I can not give contacts except to trusted senior member, personally known to me, but you should be able to locate her at bar mentioned before, and all of the Accor hotels in town.

All4one&1fuckall.

PS.

Yep you guess it, Gillette now make miniature battery powered vibrators that you could buy in any body care shop. Well you have to improvise when away from home. I will never look at my shaver handle the same way!

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Mickey Rooney
04-19-07, 10:53
Can not get enough of her!

The old one eyed snake is still up at full mask two days after!

Mickey Rooney
04-20-07, 22:21
So Mongateer did well. But Miss H2 is not my taste. I like them slim and with a lot of pussy hair. Anyway, the price is much too high.I agree. $200 is too high, but I did nothing the night before, hence the possiblity to pay extra. I hope that now she knows me more she will come for less next time. Wishfull thinking on my behalf.

Justme99
04-22-07, 16:18
Bravo moongater!

A little too pricey but what the XXXX once in a while.

Justme99

Jimmy K II
05-11-07, 10:47
Hi Mongers!

just back from Algiers and would like to give you an update:

Hotel Scene still valid, in Mercure and Sofitel always some WG, but not best quality and too pricey (min. 150€ single shot is hell too much!)
Couldn't check the other hotels so far.

Then was again at "La Perouse" where are some very good fish restaurants and also some cabarets to be found.
In the cabarets are also some WG's to be found...

to be continued...

Jimmy K II
05-11-07, 11:59
sorry, i was interrupted.

to back to "la perouse", which is on the opposite site of the alger corniche to where the city center is. for your orientation: ain taya ist the village/suburb to be found.

the cabarets are some kind of mixture between karaoke, disco, brothel and so on.

the music is so loud, that you can hardly speek to your neighbour at the table.

the girls are a wide variety from.10 to max. 7-8 (on the scale from 1-10). the.10 explains, that there are some very rough, fat and ugly ones, dressed in too slim sexy? clothes. i hope, that viewing those ugly sluts doesn't cause eye-cancer:.).

on the otehr side, there were about 3-4 pretty good looking more or less young ladies, very good dancers by the way, which i would have taken without hesitation.

my problem was that i always was surrounden by two collegues, which seem not to be very interested in our hobby and so it was impossible to start even conversation with the ladies.

also i had a problem to reach miss h or miss h2. at this my very best regards to mickey rooney and maxmara, but i can't post yet any report, due to the fact that no one of the misses h did answer the phone when it would have been possible to meet.

next time, i'll try it again.

so guys, as a result: alger is certainly still not a mongering destination, but it can be found some raw diamonds. we only have to find them!

have fun! cheers

Euro2
05-11-07, 20:23
i don't think that the 10's cause eye cancer. but the fact that there is a market for them (otherwise they would not be there) together with the ridiculous prices 1 shot ~ 1 month average algerian salary clearly indicate the problems in this country. so i understand quite well the attitude of your collegues - no reason to waste time or money on hunting in algeria. and i admire your energy. you certainly help keeping the business going.

i have been in "la perouse" once, but did not find it worthwhile returning.
i live in algiers permanently, and have a long list of telephone numbers. but as you have noticed, the girls change their numbers frequently. so i am not sure that all of them shall answer. only a few ones are my type. i shall gladly give you the numbers to the others, some of which may be your type. or i can easily get some 5 - 7 on your scale 1 to 10.

sorry, i was interrupted.

to back to "la perouse", which is on the opposite site of the alger corniche to where the city center is. for your orientation: ain taya ist the village/suburb to be found.

the cabarets are some kind of mixture between karaoke, disco, brothel and so on.

the music is so loud, that you can hardly speek to your neighbour at the table.

the girls are a wide variety from.10 to max. 7-8 (on the scale from 1-10). the.10 explains, that there are some very rough, fat and ugly ones, dressed in too slim sexy? clothes. i hope, that viewing those ugly sluts doesn't cause eye-cancer:.).

on the otehr side, there were about 3-4 pretty good looking more or less young ladies, very good dancers by the way, which i would have taken without hesitation.

my problem was that i always was surrounden by two collegues, which seem not to be very interested in our hobby and so it was impossible to start even conversation with the ladies.

also i had a problem to reach miss h or miss h2. at this my very best regards to mickey rooney and maxmara, but i can't post yet any report, due to the fact that no one of the misses h did answer the phone when it would have been possible to meet.

next time, i'll try it again.

so guys, as a result: alger is certainly still not a mongering destination, but it can be found some raw diamonds. we only have to find them!

have fun!

cheers

Mickey Rooney
05-12-07, 08:03
Also i had a problem to reach miss H or miss H2. At this my very best regards to Mongateer and MaxmaraDid you try to SMS her on both numbers? that is the usual way I get through if I have no luck by phone direct. Also if you set up message delivery notice, you know when she switches her phone on as you get a message delivey note just then!

That way you know when to call!! just small trick I learned!

How well next time!

Chesaning
07-04-07, 02:03
I am going to Algiers in 1 week and I am looking for a resort / apartment / hotel, not fancy, but clean and with swiming pool and some place to lay in the sun. Not very expensive. And hopfully I could bring girl to this resort / hotel / apartment.

I would appricate your comment about possible good choice. I don´t understand Frence, but I have been trying to look on internet but with no luck.

Thanks.

Jimmy K II
07-05-07, 12:14
Hi there,

if you are going to Algiers and don't speak french, the forget about mongering.
And also forget about taking another hotel than one of the "internationals" such like Mercure, Sofitel, Hilton or Sheraton.

Bad luck for you, that the Ibis is not yet finished.

My reccomandation would be the Mercure hotel.
See also www.accorhotels.com or even better www.hrs.com

Do you speak arab? Only with english you might be lost to find a lady.

Other recommandation: read this thread and you'll find lots of helpful information.

Have fun and keep us informed about your trip!
Cheers
Jimmyk

Florida Perv
07-08-07, 17:18
I'm back in Algiers for the next month or so. I'm staying at the Sheraton this time. I've seen a few working girls in the lobby piano bar.

Interestingly, I've seen a sign on the hotel grounds for a disco but I haven't seen the disco. The storm last night discouraged me from looking around.

I'll keep everyone posted on my luck.

Chesaning
07-09-07, 03:30
I just saw now I needed visa, I don't have embassy in my country from Algeria so I need few days to send and get passport back.

Is there no way to get visa when you arrive at the airport.

Could it be better to go to Tunis or Maroco and get there visa, could I get there visa at the border or within the same day to Algeria?

Thanks.

Barri
07-09-07, 06:00
Interestingly, I've seen a sign on the hotel grounds for a disco but I haven't seen the disco. The storm last night discouraged me from looking around.

I'll keep everyone posted on my luck.The Disco is "outside" the hotel: to the left of the hotel entrance as you enter the hotel. (There also is a direct entrance from the hotel lobby.) They used to have a strange rule: Unless you are a hotel guest you cannot enter as a single male! But you will be allright. I think it opens at midnight and gets going round 1AM, so have a sleep before you go. Or spend your time in the "1001 Night" Night Club, where there also are some WGs + a band.

Storm? The weather map indicated near 50 C in Algeria, but thats maybe the south?

Good luck!

Florida Perv
07-09-07, 06:13
I just saw now I needed visa, I don't have embassy in my country from Algeria so I need few days to send and get passport back.

Is there no way to get visa when you arrive at the airport.

Could it be better to go to Tunis or Maroco and get there visa, could I get there visa at the border or within the same day to Algeria?

Thanks.

You can't get a visa at the airport. The guys I know here travel to Morrocco and get the visa there. From what I hear, the Algerian Embassy there can turn out a visa in a couple of days. They work the western schedule -- Monday through Friday.

Florida Perv
07-09-07, 06:19
The Disco is "outside" the hotel: to the left of the hotel entrance as you enter the hotel. (There also is a direct entrance from the hotel lobby.) They used to have a strange rule: Unless you are a hotel guest you cannot enter as a single male! But you will be allright. I think it opens at midnight and gets going round 1AM, so have a sleep before you go. Or spend your time in the "1001 Night" Night Club, where there also are some WGs + a band.

Storm? The weather map indicated near 50 C in Algeria, but thats maybe the south?

Good luck!

Thanks for the information. I'll check it out. I went to 1001 Nuits last night and counting me, there were 7 people there with 1 WG. Maybe I was too early. I was there around 10:30. I have to go to work at 7 AM so it's hard to stay up too late.

About 10 PM on Saturday, a severe thunderstorm passed through with lots of wind and lightning but not much rain.

Someone told me about a small town called "Palm Beach" (bad spelling) about 3 km from the Sheraton. Is it worth going to?

Jimmy K II
07-09-07, 11:41
Thanks for the information. I'll check it out. I went to 1001 Nuits last night and counting me, there were 7 people there with 1 WG. Maybe I was too early. I was there around 10:30. I have to go to work at 7 AM so it's hard to stay up too late.

About 10 PM on Saturday, a severe thunderstorm passed through with lots of wind and lightning but not much rain.

Someone told me about a small town called "Palm Beach" (bad spelling) about 3 km from the Sheraton. Is it worth going to?

Palm beach is a small quartel not really far away from the Sheraton.
I haven't been there for at least 2-3 years now.
In the past, there were lots of cabarets with sometimes really nice WG's.
But i'm not sure, if there's still some action to be found due to the fact of several razzias by police against prostitution.

Just ask a cab driver at the hotel - they're all very friendly and helpful!

Have fun and keep us informed about the scene - Cheers
Jimmyk

Bumz Rush
07-16-07, 14:33
I arrive as the african sports games 2007 on.

Our hotel lost our reservation, so we tried to find a replacement. The Mercure was full.

Ended up at the Hilton.

I was hoping to find a sub 100$ all nighter, but it was now 3am, tuesday.

Tonight will try the Hilton Disco. Any input in the short time frame would be appreciated.

Bumz

Florida Perv
07-19-07, 11:31
My work schedule has prevented me from doing much mongering. I went to the Sheraton disco last Thursday and again last night. It was great last Thursday. It was packed with many women. In fact, I wound up with a local's phone number. Last night was awful. There were very few women. In fact, at one point, only men were on the dance floor. I guess that's OK if you are gay. Ha Ha. Among the few women there were 2 Muslim dressed women. I've never seen that at a disco before!! They have raised the price for a beer to 700 D. Do they think the beer is made of gold??

I usually hit 1001 Nuits every night for a beer to check out the WGs. They all hang out by the bar. Our conversation is always the same -- "Do you stay at the Sheraton?" -- "What's your room Number?" (They always pull out their cellphone for this one.) -- "Massage?" I haven't seen a pretty enough one to take them up to my room at the prices that they ask -- as high as 14,000 D plus additional person fee for ST. That price is a great deterent. Someone told me that you could charge there services to your room. I haven't verified that one yet. I haven't seen more than a few non-pros there which is disappointing.

I will check out Palm Beach when my work schedule permits.

Thanks to Jimmy KII and Barri for your information. It's been very helpful.

Euro2
07-24-07, 01:25
I have been to Palm Beach as well as all the other places, which had a little action just a few years ago. But unfortunately today, there is nothing except some expensive, dirty hotels. You have to bring the girl yourself. And again - with the prices in Algeria, it is better to spend the money on an air ticket to Morocco or Tunesia.

My work schedule has prevented me from doing much mongering. I went to the Sheraton disco last Thursday and again last night. It was great last Thursday. It was packed with many women. In fact, I wound up with a local's phone number. Last night was awful. There were very few women. In fact, at one point, only men were on the dance floor. I guess that's OK if you are gay. Ha Ha. Among the few women there were 2 Muslim dressed women. I've never seen that at a disco before!! They have raised the price for a beer to 700 D. Do they think the beer is made of gold??

I usually hit 1001 Nuits every night for a beer to check out the WGs. They all hang out by the bar. Our conversation is always the same -- "Do you stay at the Sheraton?" -- "What's your room Number?" (They always pull out their cellphone for this one.) -- "Massage?" I haven't seen a pretty enough one to take them up to my room at the prices that they ask -- as high as 14,000 D plus additional person fee for ST. That price is a great deterent. Someone told me that you could charge there services to your room. I haven't verified that one yet. I haven't seen more than a few non-pros there which is disappointing.

I will check out Palm Beach when my work schedule permits.

Thanks to Jimmy KII and Barri for your information. It's been very helpful.

Jimmy K II
07-31-07, 17:50
I've had to fly to Algeria recently and had to got to the backlands.
So only had one night to spend in Alger.

Stayed in the Mercure and had no problem to find some WG's.
The selection was not really good but also not really bad.

Took a lady 24y/o and not very slim, but also not too fat with huge tits.
She, let's call her Miss K was together with her girl friend, let's call her Miss S in the Oasis bar on the first floor.
Miss S was looking much more attractive for me but she was not so aggressive and hardly did some marketing for her.
Miss K become so much more interesting and i decided to take her to my room.
The time was already 00.30h and she wanted to leave with her other friends to the "Triangle disotheque".
This should have lighted my warning lamp - she might be in a hurry.
We agreed for 100EUR / 2 shots.

In the room we had quite good sex, i could stand and last for 45 minutes.
As she was not very experienced, it was me to direct her into the favourite positions. The entry blow job was only given covered.

My impression was, that in the beginning she tryed to rip me off, but when she recognized, that i will not come very fast, she started liking being fucked long and hard.

Then i got more or less pissed, because when i asked for the second round, she said NO and asked for 150 EUR.
She tries again to rip me off, so i gave her the 100 EUR and kicked her out.

In a conclusion it was not bad, but for one single shot too expensive.
Next time i'll try her girl friend Miss S and try to find some more time.

P.S.: it was necessary to register her at the hotel reception (her passport necessary), but thanks god no extra charges on the bill

Jimmyk

Euro2
08-01-07, 05:09
One thing that I do not understand: If you only need to stay one day in Algeria, why do you spend a lot of money on absolutely lowest quality of sex that exists? Can't you wait just one day and get real value for your money? In almost any other country in the world you can easily find better value for your money.

Here is a little info:

The selection in the International hotels is bad and unreliable. The demand is huge and the supply is almost zero. The police checks regularly - thats why.

You can find some action in some discoteques and cabarets. But it changes all the time because these places also also hunted by the authorities. And it is not easy to spot the WG between the regular customers. You need to spend some time to identify them. They don't approach you, and when you approach them, their reaction is not much different from non-WG, because they are very suspicious. But they are there. If after a long research you have finally spotted one, be aware of the following scams:

Girls looking for free drinks.
There is a good chance that a girl agrees to go with you just to make you pay drinks for her. After several drinks you realize that she will never go with you.

Free ride.
Some girls want to go home or to another discoteque. So they pretend agreeing to go with you to a hotel. But when you arrive at the hotel, it is either fully booked or very expensive (more than 10,000 DA) and the girl dissappears (to her house or another discoteque).

Shopping for customers.
Many WG's shop around to find the customer, who pays the most. If you have finally found a serious WG, there is a good chance that she will leave you when you have bought a drink for her. She will tell you to stay because she shall come back shortly. However, she goes hunting for another customer who is willing to pay more (the ratio girls/men is around 1/10). And she will continue like that until the place closes. Unfortunately there are many rich customers and very little supply, so don't think that you can easily make a good bargain. One girl even asked for 10,000 DA just for giving me her mobile number. Bearing in mind that they frequently change their mobile numbers, that is hardly worth it.

Prepaid phone cards.
Another trick is that the girl exchanges mobile phone number with you. She does of course promise you all the sex you want - later. Next day she calls you and asks you to buy a prepaid phone card and send the code to her. Then she re-sells that code - probably for a little lower price. She will continue to ask you for such phone cards until you discover the scam. I have been watching some girls doing this, and they can quite easily get 10 mobile numbers during one night. Suppose that just 2 of those men buy phone cards,
then she can have an income of 2 x 400 DA (supposing that the re-sale value of a 500 DA card is 400 DA). That can generate a nice monthly income.

OK. Having said all this, there are some nice honest girls in Algeria. But unfortunately they are rare. This is a 3rd world country. So be careful!

I've had to fly to Algeria recently and had to got to the backlands.
So only had one night to spend in Alger.

Stayed in the Mercure and had no problem to find some WG's.
The selection was not really good but also not really bad.

Took a lady 24y/o and not very slim, but also not too fat with huge tits.
She, let's call her Miss K was together with her girl friend, let's call her Miss S in the Oasis bar on the first floor.
Miss S was looking much more attractive for me but she was not so aggressive and hardly did some marketing for her.
Miss K become so much more interesting and i decided to take her to my room.
The time was already 00.30h and she wanted to leave with her other friends to the "Triangle disotheque".
This should have lighted my warning lamp - she might be in a hurry.
We agreed for 100EUR / 2 shots.

In the room we had quite good sex, i could stand and last for 45 minutes.
As she was not very experienced, it was me to direct her into the favourite positions. The entry blow job was only given covered.

My impression was, that in the beginning she tryed to rip me off, but when she recognized, that i will not come very fast, she started liking being fucked long and hard.

Then i got more or less pissed, because when i asked for the second round, she said NO and asked for 150 EUR.
She tries again to rip me off, so i gave her the 100 EUR and kicked her out.

In a conclusion it was not bad, but for one single shot too expensive.
Next time i'll try her girl friend Miss S and try to find some more time.

P.S.: it was necessary to register her at the hotel reception (her passport necessary), but thanks god no extra charges on the bill

Jimmyk

Jimmy K II
08-03-07, 20:00
Euro2

You seem to be right in lots of your explanations.

BUT - in several international hotels there are allways some WG' to be found.
I totally agree with you, that the prices are hell too much (some of them ask for 200 EURO one single shot / not to be forgotten, that is a monthly salary of a regular worker)
They often give bad service and try to make you finish as fast as possible in order to proceed on the "next victim" or to spend the money directly together with some friends in the disco or wherever.

If you have enough time to go out with some local friends, they will show you the right places and it will not be too difficult to collect phone numbers or even take directly some chicas to pull.
My time schedule unfortunately is allways fully booked - during daytime meetings with customers - evening diner with customers.
As Algeria is not the first country to spend my spare time for me, i never found the time to go out to a discoteque...

Concerning the girls, that just want to rip you off - isn't this equal in all countries where the girls see a chance to escape their poor daily life?
If you take a little care and meet up with the girls "with open eyes" then you have good chances not to be ripped off.
If you just seek for some action at night in the hotel, than you only have two possibilities:

1.) pay a very high price at usually low service level
2.) fly to any other destination than Algeria (like DXB or LOS e.g.)

To collect/meet up with non pros you need to have very discreet contacts and of course you also need to invest some time.

So long, this game keeps it interesting for us, we'll never stop "hunting"

Have fun and Cheers
Jimmyk

Florida Perv
08-07-07, 08:34
The Sheraton has been pretty full over the last few weeks with the Africa games and other events. I've spend quite a bit of time at 1001 Nuits and have noticed that there are 6 or 7 "core" WGs there that have some arrangement with the hotel's security. They rotate but can almost always find 3 or 4 at the bar. I still can't bring myself to spend 15,000 D for an hour with one of them. I've talked to some of my co-workers and it seems like some FL are showing up at the piano bar in the afternoons. He got one for ST 10k and no extra person fee.

I met one at the disco. Miss N had short "punkish" blond hair. I don't usually like this but it worked for her. Her English was fair. We danced most of the night and arranged to meet another night. After dozens of test messages, we got together a few days later. I took her for a much too expensive dinner at the hotel and then for an all nighter in my room. Even though it was after midnight, we had no trouble with security and no extra person fee showed up on my bill. In the morning, I donated 8,000 D for a pretty enjoyable time. She was good GFE. She's at the disco every few Thursdays and I would recommend her.

Between this forum and my local contacts, I'm trying to make the best out of a bad mongering location that is Algeria.

Jimmy K II
08-07-07, 11:30
Between this forum and my local contacts, I'm trying to make the best out of a bad mongering location that is Algeria.

This i underline in bold letters :-)

But with the exchange in this forum and some luck we even find some chicas to pull from time to time :-))

Have fun!
Cheers
Jimmyk

WonderfulLife
08-23-07, 01:47
First of all many thanks for all the guys who spent their time giving all the tips.

I have spent the worst 10 mongering days of my life in Algeria to be honest:

First of all wrong hotel: Hotel Al Djezera (old St Gearge) is not girl friendly.

Sofitel, Sheraton, grand Mercure are GF if you look like acouple

Secondly: WG are as rare as English speaking people (lucky that I speak french)

Third: this country needs to learn whaht hygiene is.

And last the prices are crazy 200 € but more about that later. Now the golden tips:

Indeed you have some WG in the Sheraton in 1001 night cabaret at the bar section. Do not expect more than 7/10.

Better option is to go to a cabaret in the city (ask the taxi driver). Don't wanna put the names as the police is also reading this reports but ask the driver they know which one are the best.

You will not find any WG before 1 AM (at least the pretty ones) so maybe have a rest before mongering.

The best place I've found is called disco les triangles (we can mention the name bcos police is going there 2). The place is divided in 3 sections: one disco, one oriental bar and a normal bar. Entrance fee 1000 dinars (10 €). Only entrance same price everywhere.

The story:

Most of the girls are walking around and stopped by guys for a chat or exchanging phone nr. These are WG.

I was sitting there with my partners when 2 girls came dancing next to us. One girl had wonderful blue eyes with dark hair and a petite body in perfect proportions. At the beginning I was trying to ignore her as I knew that prices are very high but she kept on smilimg at me with her angelic eyes. Her name was Louiza, 21y old. I decided to invite her at our table.

To cut the story danced, touched & I took her to my hotel and. Was not allowed to take her upstairs. After 9 days without sex I could have killed those security. It seemed that the hotel Djezera is a government place so strict rules. I dropped the girl to the taxi and took her nr.

Next day checked out from hotel and moved to sheraton. There no problem: they even have their own WG in the bar & disco.

Called the girlfor the evening and took the girl upstairs and wow: she took her clothes off showing her nicely tanned skin and shaped breasts and sat down on the bed.

BBBJ, COF, CIM, GFE, screams, orgasms all evening. I came 3 times in 3 hours of wild sex and she still wanted more. Seeing me exhausted we decided to sleep.

Middle in my sleep I woke up with her sucking my balls! Another round and I went back to sleep. In the morning I gave her her 200 € with a 10 € tip.

I agree that price is high but they are mostly for all night and if you get a hot good-looking it is worth it.

I hope to go back there one day and spend another wild night with her.

Jimmy K II
08-23-07, 14:02
Nice report Wonderful!

As you could have found on previous reports, the St. Gorges (Hotel Djazair) is not a good place to monger, as you unfortunatels had to experience your own.

Also, the Triangle is still one of the best places to find girls.
Hotel girls in hotel bars are mostly ugly and ask for stupid prices...

With a little patience and the assistance of a local, there is a scene, even in Algiers.

While my next trip will be most probably during Ramadan, i don't think, that i will update my mongering experiences in Algeria, as everathing will be closed... damned

So long, have fun!
Jimmyk

Emmadkarem
08-24-07, 10:26
Guys,

Another hotel that is GF is the one in the City facing the sea, the biggest 5 stars hotel , government owned called Alaurassi. I used it so many times because of price and central location plu sit is soo close to Triangle so you do not have to travel long distance by night with your date. In fact, they have some WG providers in teh coffee shop, second floor.

Plus, it is only 7000 Dinars compared to much more in hilton and sheraton.

Jimmy K II
01-02-08, 08:47
Greetings to everybody here end best wishes for a happy, healthy and sucessfull New Year 2008.

Just want to remerber you not to forget posting your experiences.
I haven't been to Algiers for some time now, but i hope in this year i cant find some raw gems there end keep you informed!

Have fun

Cheers
Jimmyk

Euro2
01-05-08, 21:47
You are really an optimist. But you are right. If you really have to go to Algiers, why not hope for the best things to happen? As for myself, the only experiences I have to share, are when I leave the country once per month or every second month. I find that I get better value for my money in that way.

Greetings to everybody here end best wishes for a happy, healthy and sucessfull New Year 2008.

Just want to remerber you not to forget posting your experiences.

I haven't been to Algiers for some time now, but I hope in this year I can't find some raw gems there end keep you informed!

Have fun

Cheers,

Jimmyk

Jimmy K II
03-03-08, 13:07
Hi guys,

following up Euro's comment, is there any update about the scene in Algiers?

As i will not travel there before april/may, it would be nice if anyone could give some feedback about the venues.

thanks and keep alive the information exchagne here!

Cheers
Jimmyk

Euro2
04-02-08, 20:27
No news!

Remember that the police checks this site. If somebody has some information, it is probably wise not to post it here.

The police is very successful. Hotel owners are scared to death by the possibility that the police discovers an unmarried couple in on of their rooms. The usual procedure is that you have to pay for two rooms. Then the hotel is not responsible if one guest visits another guest's room. But most hotels even don't accept that.

Hi guys,

following up Euro's comment, is there any update about the scene in Algiers?

As i will not travel there before april/may, it would be nice if anyone could give some feedback about the venues.

thanks and keep alive the information exchagne here!

Cheers,

Jimmyk

Knight 1001
06-01-08, 13:02
.... Her name was Louiza, 21y old. I decided to invite her at our table....and took her nr.

Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.[/blue][/size]

Hi,

Would you share her contacts please?

Thanks bro.

Jimmy K II
06-23-08, 13:18
Was recently to Algiers again and had really no good experiences.

It seems, that the police is closing down more and more the mongering scene, also in hotels.
I was told by a friend, that they are even checking and raiding hotel rooms from time to time to check out if there are any interactions between non-married couples.
Last hotel bar check was also disappointing - near to empty and the spare ladies were absolutely not my taste (too chubby and/or hell too old for my taste)
Going rate was asked for 200 EUR which represents more or less a full monthly income of a normal worker.
This is really not worth a try.

Hopefully i will have the time once to check out the night spots such as discotheques to get some phone numbers.

If anyone here should have some updated news, please post or PM me, as i'll go back soon for a week and wouldn't like to spend it again alone...

Have fun guys, cheers!

Barri
06-23-08, 18:37
It seems, that the police is closing down more and more the mongering scene, also in hotels.
Going rate was asked for 200 EUR which represents more or less a full monthly income of a normal worker.A friend said he had read in the papers that the police had closed down 2000 bars this year. Can't be true: I don't believe there ever was as many as 2000. Maybe they've closed down 200, but that's bad enough. For one, my favourite place has closed down.

But there still is one or two 'Cabare', and the good thing is that nowadays the actions starts before midnight, and it's more crowded.

I'd recommend spending one night just collecting a few numbers and then use them the following days.

Going rate were I went last was 100 EUR LT and 50 EUR ST, but I negotiated to 60 LT (when she was already in my place). She was an unemployed computer engineer, and I still have her number but I will not use it since she was a bit heavy and unenthusiastic. She said she also has friends who might be interested, but I have not followed up.

Algeria for Ever
06-25-08, 14:54
June 2008 - Bejaia report

Sorry to read about the apparently dreadful mongering situation in Algiers at the moment.

However, there does not seem to be such a clampdown in Bejaia, a coastal city 250 km east of Algiers where I've very recently spent some weeks.

In Bejaia proper, I've visited 2 spots :

- Hotel Royal (in the Ihadadden neighbourhood), with a restaurant, a bar and a fairly large cabaret/discotheque. Facilities are OK and about 25 girls seemed to be on duty on a thursday night. Some good looking. I was with non-mongers friends so did not bother to ask for a girl.

- Hotel Sophotel (near the airport) : the disco is badly delapidated (large holes in leather chairs and so on), almost no customers. Maybe 10 girls, 1 looked very good. Had a beer and left, not a nice environment.

However the best spots are not in Bejaia city, but in a resort town 15 km east of Bejaia : Tichy.

Here is a list of easily reachable Bars/Discotheques (they are all on the main road from Bejaia and all have their own parking lot) :

- La Citadelle. This is the discotheque of the state-own Hammadites hotel. Since this hotel is state-owned and the disco is physically separated from the hotel, i'm not sure you can take a girl up to a room.

- Club Alloui : maybe the largest disco in town, reasonably good supply of girls

- Hotel Syphyax : Still OK, but going a bit downhill since my last visit

- Le Saphir Bleu : one of the best place to have a party on a thursday night, more than 40 girls on duty there, decent singers and a good mood generally. 250 DA cover charge (one drink included). However you HAVE to tip the frigging band to be able to leave with a girl to a room upstairs. Rather expensive.

- La Villa d'Est : my favorite spot. Good restaurant/cheap bar-discotheque/decent rooms. It's smaller than the above, but cheaper and the staff tends to be friendlier. About 15-20 girls work there.

How do things work :

Rule number 1 : avoid weekends (wednesdays/thursdays even fridays) as hotels are packed (pain in the arse to get a room - and hotel staff are a hell of an arrogant and unhelpful lot) and girls are not allowed to leave the bars/discos before 1 or 2 AM. They act as employees of the establishment, making sure patrons regularly order drinks and duly tip the band. Go on a weekday, and go early (6 to 9 PM) as things a slow and rooms and girls are available.

Rule number 2 : stay calm. Enjoy your drink, take your time, before picking a girl. They usually come and go and are not all present at the same time in the same place, so better get a full view of all the talent available that night before thinking with your dick and going for an average looking girl when a stunner may walk in the room 10 mn later.

Rule number 3 : go book your room early in the evening, as they tend to be all booked pretty soon (and as mentioned before most hotel staff there are bastards, God knows why). A room with a large bed (nothing fancy, but does the job) at Villa d'Est costs 2 400 DA (about 23 euros). You have to leave your passport at the desk. Good thing is you can get a bar girl to go up, do her, keep your room keys with you and go downstairs to the bar and pick a new one for a 2d round.

Rule number 4 : The standard going rate for ST is 2 000 DA (less than 20 Euros). You can easily bargain and get it down to 1 500 DA. LT (extraball, aso) can easily be had for 4 or 5 000 DA.

Rule number 5 : Wash yourself before doing the deed and ask the girl to do the same. They are usually reasonably clean but you never know where they went before seeing you :)

Rule number 6 : Girls like it when patrons are talkative and buy them drinks downstairs prior to going up. Do not overpay, but you can spare 500 or 1 000 DA for entertaining the girl at the bar.

On the whole mongering in Bejaia/Tichy is generally safe (lots of bouncers/security) and relaxed. Waiters are quite polite (a 50 DA tip is always welcome) except for parking attendants and the idiots at the front desk.
Quality of the girls vary as such :

Stunners : 10%
Good-looking girls : 25%
Average/Mediocre-looking girls : 40%
Ugly girls : 25%

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Sex Hunk
06-28-08, 12:56
Hi Guys,

I am new to Algeria and just have come here last week. I have just moved from Cairo and will be staying here till the end of the year.I am a regular reader of this forum and just started following this Algeria chapter.Guys i need your advice as the starter and what to do where to go as far as findings girls are concerned and also about the latest condition in algiers.

Thanks in advance

Barri
06-29-08, 06:35
Hi Guys,
I am new to Algeria and just have come here last week. I have just moved from Cairo and will be staying here till the end of the year.I am a regular reader of this forum and just started following this Algeria chapter.Guys i need your advice as the starter and what to do where to go as far as findings girls are concerned and also about the latest condition in algiers.
Thanks in advanceSH, RTFF, especially Euro2's post #133! Since this is your very first post you don't have much credit, sorry. For places to go ask taxi drivers; ask for cabarets.

Look forward to see your reports, but follow Euro2's advice: no details. It's bad enough as it is.

Good luck,
Barri

Sex Hunk
06-29-08, 18:39
SH, RTFF, especially Euro2's post #133! Since this is your very first post you don't have much credit, sorry. For places to go ask taxi drivers; ask for cabarets.

Look forward to see your reports, but follow Euro2's advice: no details. It's bad enough as it is.

Good luck,

BarriOk Thnaks for the advice.

Hopefuly I will find some good news to be posted soon in the forum.

Sex Hunk
07-15-08, 22:01
It seems nothing much is happening now a days as there was no new reports. However I had two good experiences so far all in the famous Hotel M (I hope everybody is aware of the name of the hotel). Just go to the bar and you will find what you need. The prices are still high but at least the service is not that bad. But take care guys the supply is not always there. Being a resident here I have the chance to look for everyday but those who will come to the bar only to look some may not be lucky each time. Hope to send a report in details soon. Consider this just as a quick update.

Jimmy K II
08-07-08, 10:51
Hi Sex Hunk and "welcome to the club"

Fortunately i live in Europe and not in this nice country.
The country really is nice, but i prefer to travel there regularly and keep on living "at home"...

The best days to find what you need are certainly wednesdays and thursdays.
You should also check out the discos under the monument, called "Triangle".
This is not a pick up venue, but you can easily try to catch some phone numbers and meet up with the chicks later.

Also not bad is disco "VIP" - same as triangle - just to collect phone numbers

Also not bad is "Restaurant du Parc" - starting from 1 AM something like a cabaret

Try out the discos/cabarets at "Palm Beach" or at "Ain Taya" - just ask taxi drivers or your local mates

But as already mentioned - take care of yourself - it's a muslim country

Have fun and keep us informed!
Greets Jimmyk

Barri
08-19-08, 20:30
Also not bad is "Restaurant du Parc" - starting from 1 AM something like a cabaret
....Has Restaurant du Parc re-opened? It was closed down in April for refurbishment/new owners (details unclear). Was growing really hot when it closed, pity. Action started round midnight.

WonderfulLife
08-24-08, 01:54
Come on guys in restaurant du parc u can only find milf and chubby ones

A good mongering place is the night club bars in hilton (open during ramadan), mercure and in sheraton. you will recognise the single ladies there and u can go talk to them. You better speak french or arabic.

Enjoy Ramadan

Has Restaurant du Parc re-opened? It was closed down in April for refurbishment/new owners (details unclear). Was growing really hot when it closed, pity. Action started round midnight.

Jimmy K II
09-10-08, 11:11
come on guys in restaurant du parc u can only find milf and chubby ones

a good mongering place is the night club bars in hilton (open during ramadan), mercure and in sheraton. you will recognise the single ladies there and u can go talk to them. you better speak french or arabic.

enjoy ramadan

@wunderfullife:

is the hilton girl friendly again?
i can remember a time, when it was absolutely impossible to bring a girl back to the room.
with night club, you speek about the disco besides the main building (formerly called "boom boom club", right?

if so, i should check this out next time when i'm there - may be there can be new talents found

have fun guys and enjoy ramadan - cheers!
jimmyk

Jimmy K II
10-08-08, 12:46
Hi guys,

is there any update for me as i'm supposed to be sent by my boss in november?

Thanks and take care!
Jimmyk

Knight 1001
10-09-08, 23:12
I'll be heading to Algiers soon and would appreciate some contacts for nice ladies, not chubby, and places where they can be found. I will be travelling there regularly and of course will "pay back" whatever info I am given once I find my own ways. I do speak french quite well. Thank you all those who will help.

Cheers.

Sex Hunk
10-13-08, 18:29
Hi Guys,

I will be coming to algeria next week after a 2 months gap.

Is there any new update?

Hope to let you all know my findings after I reach there.

Sex Hunk
10-23-08, 19:10
Hi Guys,

I have reached Algeria today.But i have not found any reports in recent days. Is there any sort of problems going on here or is it something that members are not willing to share things anymore.Any ways i am staying in the famous hotel "M" like last time and keep u all updated about its latest stands.

Have a nice weekend.

Jimmy K II
10-30-08, 10:41
Hi Hunk,

i'm actually not really on top with latest news, as i didn't have time to check venues concerning our hobby.

The ladies and the variety in the hotel "M" was very very poor last time i was there and they all asked for astronomic prices (200 EUR for one single shot)

If you have time and lust, then check out "La Perouse" which is a village/quarter outside Algiers (direction Ain Taya).
There are some very good fish restaurants and also during the weekend some cabarets/discotheques where i spotted in recent days some quite cute gems.
One's name is like Coco Loco or Puerto Rico or something similar.

Also always a tip is to go to a discoteque (e.g. "The Triangle" up at the monument) and get some phone numbers. The girls in there are very open minded and you can fix an appointment for the following day or so.
But: french language is a must!

Would be nice to read something from you and keep us informed!
Have fun and cheers!
Jimmyk

WonderfulLife
11-21-08, 17:40
These prices are very normal as the offer is very little.

So you better a very nice one worth all the money.

And be aware that hotels mostly dont allow visitors at night

Will go there soon and try to find the bets spots

PS talk with old taxi drivers in hotels : they are my source

Hi Hunk,

i'm actually not really on top with latest news, as i didn't have time to check venues concerning our hobby.

The ladies and the variety in the hotel "M" was very very poor last time i was there and they all asked for astronomic prices (200 EUR for one single shot)

If you have time and lust, then check out "La Perouse" which is a village/quarter outside Algiers (direction Ain Taya).
There are some very good fish restaurants and also during the weekend some cabarets/discotheques where i spotted in recent days some quite cute gems.
One's name is like Coco Loco or Puerto Rico or something similar.

Also always a tip is to go to a discoteque (e.g. "The Triangle" up at the monument) and get some phone numbers. The girls in there are very open minded and you can fix an appointment for the following day or so.
But: french language is a must!

Would be nice to read something from you and keep us informed!
Have fun and cheers!
Jimmyk

WonderfulLife
11-23-08, 23:33
Bad news for the ones coming to Algiers

All cabarets and discos have been closed down since ramadan.

All what is left is the hotelbars at "M" and "S" bot 5 stars.

I suggest you to go to the neighbour countries.

Jimmy K II
12-23-08, 08:19
That is really bad news!

Hopefully the scene will regulate itself...

Nevertheless i wish you all a merry x-mas and a happy and successful New Year 2009!

Knight 1001
01-18-09, 22:56
At the M hotel there is a bar club which closes at 2 am.
Last night, at around 10:30 pm, I went there to check the place out. There was 3 or 4 patrons watching a football match on TV with one guy at the bar talking to a broad.
As I walked out, she followed me and approched me. We started chatting and when I asked her if she worked there or what she was doing , she said, in french, "I do good" ...
She was a bit too chubby for my liking, but not bad looking, and she was asking 120 to 150 Euros for her services. No idea of the time she had in mind for that money.
I have seen another one walking in as I was leaving, who looked better .. and bear in mind this was the first day of the working week .. .so my guess is that on weekends, thursday night, there should be more ... just a guess though ...
This evening I saw another one coming out of the lifts and heading for that bar ... my guess is she'd been making a guy "feel good" hehehehe ..
It was confirmed that all the nightclubs under the martyr's monument, above the Sofitel hotel, had been closed down, courtesy of the lady minister of culture ... I do not know about the other places ... not yet.

Enjoy ... if you can ..

Sex Hunk
02-10-09, 17:25
I have stayed in Hotel M for almost 5 months before I moved to Europe and I had one of my best mongering days here. You may be amayzed but its true. As I stayed here for along time so eventually I have been with almost all of the girls that pay visit to M regularly. I will be happy to share some info or contacts if anyone wants. Because I know how it feels being there.

At the M hotel there is a bar club which closes at 2 am. Last night, at around 10: 30 pm, I went there to check the place out. There was 3 or 4 patrons watching a football match on TV with one guy at the bar talking to a broad. As I walked out, she followed me and approched me. We started chatting and when I asked her if she worked there or what she was doing, she said, in french, "I do good".

She was a bit too chubby for my liking, but not bad looking, and she was asking 120 to 150 Euros for her services. No idea of the time she had in mind for that money. I have seen another one walking in as I was leaving, who looked better. And bear in mind this was the first day of the working week. So my guess is that on weekends, Thursday night, there should be more. Just a guess though.

This evening I saw another one coming out of the lifts and heading for that bar. My guess is she'd been making a guy "feel good" hehehehe.

It was confirmed that all the nightclubs under the martyr's monument, above the Sofitel hotel, had been closed down, courtesy of the lady minister of culture. I do not know about the other places. Not yet.

Enjoy. If you can.

WonderfulLife
03-30-09, 02:44
Well would be wonderful if you have some nice not chubby contacts with decent prices

Most of the girls ask for 200€ for a pop

Can you take the girls in the room in M or you have to find a room outside?

Thanks in advance for the info.

I have stayed in Hotel M for almost 5 months before I moved to Europe and I had one of my best mongering days here. You may be amayzed but its true. As I stayed here for along time so eventually I have been with almost all of the girls that pay visit to M regularly. I will be happy to share some info or contacts if anyone wants. Because I know how it feels being there.

Jimmy K II
04-15-09, 16:17
Unfortunately i can't give you actual contacts, cause i haven't been mongering there for quite a long time...

In the Hotel M it was never a problem to bring a lady to your room - i think it is still the same.

The going rates for 1 pop with 200 EUR is hell too much and at such prices i wouldn't come into business with a lady!

200 EUR is more or less a monthly salary for a regular worker - just think about and don't pay any price!

Have fun and take care of you!

Jimmy K II
05-18-09, 12:07
Hi guys,

here's just a very short update about the Hotel "M".

Spent there recently two nights (sunday - monday) and could not find one single chica in the hotel bar. Also the lobby was free og WG's!

Have only recognized once three young chubby ladies that were certainly coming for business.
They weren't allowed to enter to the hotel at the entrance safety control.
It was obvious to call the guys they had an appointment with to confirm their entry-control.
For me, this would be a 100% no-go due to my concerns about my inkognito-status.

I'm not sure, if LE has cleaned up very dramatically in Algiers (most of the former knows venues like the discos "triangle", "vip" or "terrasse" have been closed by LE.

The scene seems to be working more and more only on personal contacts / recommandations.

It's a pity, because in the past i already had some very good action there...

Will have an eye on future development!

Cheers
Jimmyk

Jimmy K II
07-09-09, 11:37
Nobody travelling to Algeria?

Even i haven't been for a while.
May be after ramadhan i will go there again if my boss sends me...

Until then, i hope to find some news from you about the scene in and around algiers.

Have fun and Cheers!
Jimmyk

WonderfulLife
08-04-09, 01:13
Guys,

Found out where all the girls are going but will only give info to seniors.

Have a nice ramadan.

Bumz Rush
08-16-09, 07:15
I stayed a few hours recently, (day time), in this establishment.

The beds were made out of solid rock, or railway sleepers.

My friend has a long term local girl from the city, (she works in a chain hotel).

She popped in, and he popped in too......No problem with access..... LoL.

My question is: to wonderful life, please share, as I spend some time in Algiers, but will not pay more than 100 Euro. Living in Dubai gives a value to the product.

I expect to be in Bierut most of Ramadan.

Bumz

Justme99
08-16-09, 16:33
Hello to all!

I am travelling on a regular basis in Algeria. Here is my evaluation of the current situation.

1- to have a good time, you need to have access to an appartment

2- you can meet a lot a nice semi pro in the 'salons de the' that are actually popping everywhere, especially in the Hydra district

3- FORGET STAYING AT THE ST GEORGE HOTEL (EL DJAZAIR) and the HILTON. Strictly no access to friends.

4- the ambiance in the country is actually very tense. Algerians are upset about their non elected political leaders. Riots every day somewhere in Algiers and the suburbs. Do not venture out of the city.

5- the economic situation is on a negative slope.

6- the girls are overprice except if you have a 'girlfriend'.

7- you can have a WG in some hotels but at sky roketting prices (very low quality of time spent and mostly old)

8- the girls in hotels MUST pay everybody to get in. So the price can't be cheap and if she refuses, security will beat them.

BE CAREFUL ACTUALLY. DO'NT GO IN TIZI OUZOU.

Justme

Yogi-Bear
08-21-09, 09:02
Guys,

Found out where all the girls are going but will only give info to seniors.

Have a nice ramadan.

Looks like that I have to visit Algeria (for my very first time) in September.
I really would appreciate some serious hints.
Many thnx!

Justme99
08-25-09, 17:11
Hello yogi,

September will be good IF you arrives at the end. Don't forget that it is ramadan t'ill the 23rd of september.

Actually, the hobby is not very active.

Don't go to the Hilton or St George hotels.

Stay at the M or S or Aurassi. You will find some pros in the bars but do not expect to find very high quality. And the prices are simply ridiculous. ALWAYS NEGOCIATE. NEVER PAY MORE THAN 4000 DINARS for short stay.

Justme99

WonderfulLife
08-30-09, 01:56
Forget Aurassi as girls are not allowed in the rooms.

Ask a taxi driver for the best cabarets. They know where to take you.

Hello yogi,

September will be good IF you arrives at the end. Don't forget that it is ramadan t'ill the 23rd of september.

Actually, the hobby is not very active.

Don't go to the Hilton or St George hotels.

Stay at the M or S or Aurassi. You will find some pros in the bars but do not expect to find very high quality. And the prices are simply ridiculous. ALWAYS NEGOCIATE. NEVER PAY MORE THAN 4000 DINARS for short stay.

Justme99

WonderfulLife
08-30-09, 01:59
Guys,

PM info to senior members only.

Sorry for the others but don't want to have the police involved here especially now that they have closed almost everything

Happy Ramadan

Yogi-Bear
09-01-09, 08:47
many thnx justme99 & woderfulLife for the hints!

@wonderfulLife:
As I'm a senior member a PM would be great!
Many thnx in advance

Justme99
09-04-09, 20:56
Hello,

If you are hunting, I suggest that you try some 'salons de thés'. I suggest to go to Terrasse wich is located in Sidi Yayia (kind of champs élysées of Algiers, but not that much). You will have Société Générale close to it.

There I met some nice and not expensive ladys. Be nice and you will rewarded.

Don't forget to keep us informed!

Justme

Justme99
10-12-09, 04:11
Hello to all,

I am planning my next trip. Can someone gives us the latest news?

Many thanks,

Justme

Florida Perv
10-17-09, 19:03
I agree. The Cappacino is another good choice. Go inside to the 2nd or 3rd floor. The girls can't smoke if they outside. It can be hit or miss. Many times, you'll find the places just full of men.

There are some hotels in Palm Beach that you can take a girl to without breaking the bank. If you have your own apartment, so much the better.

I generally avoid the Sheraton -- too expensive.

Hello,

If you are hunting, I suggest that you try some 'salons de thés'. I suggest to go to Terrasse wich is located in Sidi Yayia (kind of champs élysées of Algiers, but not that much). You will have Société Générale close to it.

There I met some nice and not expensive ladys. Be nice and you will rewarded.

Don't forget to keep us informed!

Justme

Justme99
10-19-09, 15:35
Hello to all,

I concur with floridaperv. Capuccino, near terrasse, is also a good place to hunt.

Hit and miss, but more hits (for me at least).

Don't forget another place nearby, Kheima.

Good luck to all!

Justme

Jimmy K II
02-23-10, 14:27
Hi there guys,

as i'm supposed to be sent back to Algeria within march (after a long time), i'd like to know, if there are any new venues or news in general that i should know?

Advises and hints are highly appreciated!

Thanks guys and take care out there!

Jimmy

WonderfulLife
02-24-10, 04:23
During the day you can go to the salon de thes in Sidi Ihia (downtown down Hydra opposite the Mango shop roundabout).

I have been to La plaza and in the restaurant Autre-part. Good crowd and if you are good you get to meet up with some normal girls

After 10pm it's time to go out if you couldn't make it in the salon de thes. In Palm bach you have several hotels with cabaret-restaurant and discos where you can pickup girls and go to the hotel.

Warning: lots of girls have been banned from Mercure hotel due to too frequent visits so don't try your luck too much.

The local hotels in palmbeach charge around 8000 dinar per room(80€). Girls prices vary from 6000 to.

Good luck!

Jimmy K II
03-03-10, 17:11
Thanks mate for updating information.

The "Mercue Girls" had a price policy that i didn't follow up.
Last call last year was 200 EUR for 1 shot (not even per hour!), which is hell too much for a country like Algeria.
Will try my luck next time with freelancers when work allows me to go out "alone"...

Will keep you informed about what's going on!

Take care and have fun!
Jimmyk

Jimmy K II
03-26-10, 15:01
Hi guys,

was recently in Algiers and couldn't find any WG at the hotel M's bar.
It seems, that LE has cleared out completetly the scene or that they forced the hotel management to do so.

Unfortunately, didn't have the time to check out one of the "salon du thé" at Hydra quarter.
According to a local friend, the scene has gone extremely down and WG only can be found on "advise" - so nothing for a quick snap at the hotel.

For me, Algeria has become absolutely desinteresting for mongering action:

you need to spend lots of time by collecting contacts of freebies and this time i don't have and i also don't want to waste time on this.
i'd better go to german FKK's or visit places where you can be sure not having to stay all week long alone in the hotel room...

So guys, any recommandations are welcome, unfortunately also my former contact numbers don't work any more - bad luck for me!

Have fun, take care and cheers!
Jimmyk

Blue Yellow
10-23-10, 22:24
Gents,

Passed by Algiers a few weeks back and can report the following:

*S is still expensive and not worth the time nor money
*No visitors still enforced at most hotels
*The terrace is still open and attracts nice looking girls
*Get an apartment to avoid hassle
*Ask a taxi driver for best advice (and phone numbers!)

Despite not being able to say more than a few words in French I managed to find good times! (Asked the taxi driver for a "Girl for fun" and was dropped at the local theater!!!)

Blue Yellow

PS: Jimmy, please let me know next time you are going

Blue Yellow
10-23-10, 22:32
Gents,

Passed by Algiers a few weeks back and can report the following:

*S is still expensive and not worth the time nor money
*No visitors still enforced at most hotels
*The terrace is still open and attracts nice looking girls
*Get an apartment to avoid hassle
*Ask a taxi driver for best advice (and phone numbers!)

Despite not being able to say more than a few words in French I managed to find good times! (Asked the taxi driver for a "Girl for fun" and was dropped at the local theater!)

Blue Yellow

PS: Jimmy, Let me know when you are back in town

Jimmy K II
10-29-10, 12:56
@ Blue Yellow:

just came back from Algiers one week ago and will not go there any more this year most probably.

Hardly had time to checkt out what's goin on, but as far as i found out, the hotel scene is more or less dead.
Hotel M, the new hotel I and the old hotel H (ex International) are not even worth a visit

My opinion: forget Algeria for mongering, besides you have enough time to invest in collecting phone numbers and inviting the ladies for a nice dinner.

If any one of you should be willing to share contacts, please PM me (unfortunately i don't have any working contacts there at the moment!)

Take care and have fun!
Jimmyk

Jimmy K II
12-21-10, 09:02
Hi guys and fellow mongers,

I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a sucessfull, healthy and Happy New Year 2011.

May be we can re-animate this forum next year with good field reports and recommandations!

Cheers.

Jimmyk

Bumz Rush
12-21-10, 09:26
Same problem, too expensive, and prefer to use Algiers as a rest stop, between real destinations.

Bumz

Jimmy K II
12-28-10, 09:58
Same problem, too expensive, and prefer to use Algiers as a rest stop, between real destinations.

BumzI fully agree with you.

There is certainly enough pussy to be done in Algeria, even real gems, but it takes you hell of time and efforts to score.

Also, as a foreigner you'll need the assistance of a local, because the venues are often changing due to LE interventions.

The former not so bad hotel scene has gone down completely. If there is any lady at all, she doesn't really look good and asks for 200 EUR / shot (not even per hour!)

So I handle Algeria as place to work only and search pussy at other destinations.

Wish you a Happy New Year 2011!

CU.

Jimmy

Tutin Cairo
04-26-11, 11:37
Fellow guys in Algiers,

I know you must have lots of these sort of requests.

I am a fellow monger but in Cairo, Egypt and will of course repay the favour if required!

I am travelling to Algiers on a conference from 1-5th of May and staying at the Hilton, could you please advise where to get some cheap action out there, I can be PMd if you prefere but would really appreciate your help.

After all that is what this site is about, will repay the compliment if anyone comes to Cairo!

Thanks Guys.

TC

Tutin Cairo
04-27-11, 14:43
Is it that bad out there that there are no offerings, someone must know or have a number. Come on guys! Help me out.

Jimmy K II
06-07-11, 12:14
Hi guys,

Was recently on a two nighter in Algiers and found out, that in the new Hotel "I" there were at least two WG's running after clients.

The one was in her mid 20's and not so bad, but a little chubby ass (like so many girls in Algeria).

The other was maybe beginning 30's and ugly in my eyes.

Both were guided by a manager each. Those were two really old and ugly ladies who thought to be cuties.

The younger WG started her hunt for clients already early in the evening and continued until late night.

She has had quite a high frequency to finish with her victims.

I have seen her leaving to the rooms with at least five different guys within max. 4 hours!

Not my piece of cake, nor did I ask for prices.

Most of the rest seems to be closed (such like Cabarets etc.).

Also visited the Hotel "M" and it's bar, but there was absolutely dead (like the hotel at all it seemed. They've increased the prices to more than 250 EUR / night. Crazy!)

If anyone has further information, don't hesitate to post it here.

Unfortunately did none of my old numbers work and therefore Algiers is a "dry city" for me.

Have fun and take care guys!

Cheers!

Jimmyk

Whitemeat
04-04-12, 05:32
Hey fellow mongers.

First visit to Algeria, and reading along is not promising at all, any 2012 advice?.)

Let me know who is there, maybe we can hunt together tonight

Ron30
04-07-12, 23:57
Do anybode can suggest anything nice in Algier? Please advice.

Hey fellow mongers.

First visit to Algeria, and reading along is not promising at all, any 2012 advice.)

Let me know who is there, maybe we can hunt together tonight

Jimmy K II
04-12-12, 06:54
Do anybode can suggest anything nice in Algier? Please advice.My only (confirmed) information is, that in the Hotel I there can be found some WG's, but not really good looking and asking way too high prices.

200EUR for one pop is way too much for a not really good looking chica.

I didn't start bargaining to bring her down to a reasonable price, because I didn't like her at all.

Hotel M is absolutely dead. No more chicas in the bar.

Some of my friends told me, that LE is closing down more and more "cabarets", but I have no experience in the cabaret szene.

Unfortunately, all of my previous phone numbers don't work any more and therefore I'm out of contacts in Algeria (I also do not travel there that much than before)

My best recommandation according to some algerian friends is to travel to Oran, which should be much better than Algiers (but I don't have business there and haven't been there yet.)

Algeria is certainly not a mongering destination and I better save my money for different places than Algeria.

If anyone has a good contact for me, please don't hesitate to PM me.

Happy hunting and cheers!

Jimmy

Barri
04-12-12, 20:52
Do anybode can suggest anything nice in Algier? Please advice.The Departure lounge in the airport.

Jimmy K II
04-15-12, 21:07
The Departure lounge in the airport.You're absolutely right dude.

And even the normal "restaurant / café/bar" in the airport is better than the lounge at Algiers airport.

Bavell
04-27-12, 05:35
Hello Jimmy:

Algeria is certainly not a mongering destination and I better save my money for different places than Algeria.Can you elaborate?

What about someone like me who is only interested in middle-aged Arab women who are very chubby? I've been told that these types are common in Algeria and a while back someone even mentioned that there were hidden brothels.

Have you heard anything about this?

Jimmy K II
05-07-12, 12:20
Hello Jimmy:

Can you elaborate?

What about someone like me who is only interested in middle-aged Arab women who are very chubby? I've been told that these types are common in Algeria and a while back someone even mentioned that there were hidden brothels.

Have you heard anything about this?Hi Bavell,

You can find easily women in Algeria, of course, also chubby ones.

For example, there's always some of this type to be found in the Hotel-lobby (read this post further back and you'll find out, which hotels we are talking about)

Another ways to get into contact with such ladies is the Centre commercial Bab Ezzouar, the first and only shopping mall in Algeria. Just stroll aroung and make eye contact. The ladies there are very open minded, even it's a muslim country.

Happy hunting. Thanks god, everybody has his own taste.

Cheers.

Jimmyk

Rani2206
06-18-12, 13:17
In Oran the 2nd biggest city in algeria I went to veille marmitte night club near the beach all the girl for 2000 dinars (15euros) but poor quality.

Jimmy K II
06-27-12, 14:04
In Oran the 2nd biggest city in algeria I went to veille marmitte night club near the beach all the girl for 2000 dinars (15euros) but poor quality.Hi Rani,

Sound interesting.

As I've heard so far, Oran seems to be a city, where the action should take place (like Algiers some 10 years ago).

If you find out something new, please do let us know.

I'll come to Algeria most probably ba November 2012 and may be also visit Oran.

Thanks and take care Habibi!

Cheers.

Jimmy

Kim Wheather
08-12-12, 13:40
Hey fellow mongers.

First visit to Algeria, and reading along is not promising at all, any 2012 advice.)

Let me know who is there, maybe we can hunt together tonightYeah, the forum is dead. Guess why? It's because of guys like you! You have been there, but you didn't contribute with a report!

Bondxx
09-01-12, 17:45
Alot of action just need to be at the right place at the right time.

Do not go over this basic; ST max : 5000 dinars, overnight 10. 000 dinars.

Algiers;

Hotels (GF) , Sheraton, Mercure, IBIS sometime Sofitel, you will find girls sitting alone with a friendly smile from 6pm.

Nightlife for mongering; sheraton (night club+1first floor bars (1001 nuits) , cabaret (la rose bleu, le sultan, racym's)

You can meet many nice easy going girls from workplace or even from street.

Oran:

More action than algiers because cabaret have not been closed there.

Hotel : Sheraton, Royal; WG from 6 pm.

Nightlife : night club of sheraton (only weekend) , night club (phoenix hotel) amazing choice of wg.

Cabarets; Sunhouse, mordjadjo, djawhara, melowman (dining, singers+wg)

Good luck guys!

Bavell
09-03-12, 08:10
Bondxx,

Did you see any matronly types in Algeria? I mean fat and middle-aged (50's) ladies? Is this a possibility or did you see just young girls?

Thanks

Bondxx
09-04-12, 01:11
Places I listed are selective.

Most of them young.

Bavell
09-07-12, 22:54
Places I listed are selective.

Most of them young.Thanks Bondxx.

I am still debating whether I should spend my November week in Morocco or Algeria. Between Oran or Casablanca.

Bondxx
09-08-12, 12:01
Hotels in Morocco are not GF at all.

You will have to pay a second room or give very high tip to the security.

Best option is to rent an apartment but not a good thing for a first time in town (from my perspective).

My advice, go to oran, stay at phoenix hotel, good club there with plenty of girls.

Bondxx
09-08-12, 12:14
Hotels in morocco are not GF at all.

You wll need to get a 2nd room or give very high tip to security (almost same amount of room).

Best option in casablanca is to rent a studio, which means that you should already know the city and some people there.

Best thing is to go to oran (I guess you are in algeirs) , stay at phoenix hotel, you won t be disapointed by the club of the hotel.

Jimmy K II
11-06-12, 12:20
atBondxx: great listing and many thanks for sharing!

Hopefully, when I come to DZ next time, there'll be an opportunity to monger.

Have fun and take care.

Jimmyk.

Algiers;

Hotels (GF) , Sheraton, Mercure, IBIS sometime Sofitel, you will find girls sitting alone with a friendly smile from 6pm.

Nightlife for mongering; sheraton (night club+1first floor bars (1001 nuits) , cabaret (la rose bleu, le sultan, racym's)

Oran:

Nightlife : night club of sheraton (only weekend) , night club (phoenix hotel) amazing choice of wg.

Good luck guys!

Assad76
03-25-13, 15:32
Last update from Algeria :

I was there last FEB and also last DEC.

Mercure : I stayed there during December 2012 nothing at all.

Sheraton : yes few action is there starting from 5/6 PM in the cafe and night at 1st floor. Hotel is Green but you should be discrete.

Being there for long time before 2010 and then I'm visiting Algiers from time to time I can confirm :

- You can meet many nice easy going girls from workplace or even from street / yes but you should be very lucky.

- Ibis : tried several time but you should be there before 5PM to hope something good and again you should be very lucky I saw one time a 10/10 girl walking out with a western a going to "Mercure" a 50m walking distance from Ibis.

- Best places for mongering : "La rose bleu" you can go there around 10PM have your dinner in "Al khaima" restaurant (many WGs, high class sometimes) then go to the night club (choice is there also especially during week) ; in fact this place is a Hotel+restaurant (moroccan cuisine 10/10) and a night club. It is green but you should pay another room for the girl.

- "le sultan" is almost the same system I prefer "la rose"

Also :

Avoid the weekend (Thursday night) better to go Wednesday night.

Algiers;

Oran:

Good luck guys!

Assad76
03-25-13, 15:38
Last update from Algeria :

I was there last FEB and also last DEC.

Mercure : I stayed there during December 2012 nothing at all.

Sheraton : yes few action is there starting from 5/6 PM in the cafe and night at 1st floor. Hotel is Green but you should be discrete.

Being there for long time before 2010 and then I'm visiting Algiers from time to time I can confirm :

- You can meet many nice easy going girls from workplace or even from street / yes but you should be very lucky. (I'll report later my experiences)

- Ibis : tried several time but you should be there before 5PM to hope something good and again you should be very lucky I saw one time a 10/10 girl walking out with a western a going to "Mercure" a 50m walking distance from Ibis. She was simply a second 'Kiara Mia'

- Best places for mongering : "La rose bleu" you can go there around 10PM have your dinner in "Al khaima" restaurant (many WGs, high class sometimes) then go to the night club (choice is there also especially during week) ; in fact this place is a Hotel+restaurant (moroccan cuisine 10/10) and a night club. It is green but you should pay another room for the girl.

- "le sultan" is almost the same system I prefer "la rose"

Also :

Avoid the weekend (Thursday night) better to go Wednesday night

Prices : overnight can reach 20.000 depends on the girl / day / your skills.

Algiers;

Oran:

Good luck guys!

Jimmy K II
04-05-13, 09:22
Hi Assad,

Many thanks for sharing your experiences which are more or less similiar to mine.

The hotel scene in Algiers is more or less dead.

Sometimes you can find a WG, but those are mostly overpriced and not really beauties.

And of course, you must be very lucky to find a good looker.

You are talking about "La Rose Bleue" at Palm Beach? Right?

Wish you best of luck for future hunts.

During my last visits I alsways was together with collegues and couldn't escape for checking the independant scene.

Take care and have fun!

Cheers

Eckmul
04-21-13, 19:21
Hi everyone,

I'm new in this forum.

First time in Algiers, looking for a WG but also affraid of pickpocket girls. Is there someone who can share with me a contact of a girl he has faith in by PM?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Assad76
05-10-13, 04:45
Right Jimmy, it is "La Rose Bleue" at Palm Beach.

Hi Assad,

Many thanks for sharing your experiences which are more or less similiar to mine.

The hotel scene in Algiers is more or less dead.

Sometimes you can find a WG, but those are mostly overpriced and not really beauties.

And of course, you must be very lucky to find a good looker.

You are talking about "La Rose Bleue" at Palm Beach? Right?

Wish you best of luck for future hunts.

During my last visits I alsways was together with collegues and couldn't escape for checking the independant scene.

Take care and have fun!

Cheers

Assad76
05-26-13, 07:07
Hi everyone,

I'm new in this forum.

First time in Algiers, looking for a WG but also affraid of pickpocket girls. Is there someone who can share with me a contact of a girl he has faith in by PM?

Thanks in advance for your help.Eckmul,

Your PM is not activated.

Jimmy K II
07-31-13, 07:02
Hi fellow mongers,

I know, it is not the best time to ask for action (Ramadhan) , but I will be sent to Algeria during autumn for sure.

If anybody has any reliable contacts to share, I would highly appreciate.

Unfortunately I've lost all my formely known contacts.

Many thanks in advance and take care guys.

Cheers.

Jimmyk

Jimmy K II
09-09-13, 10:24
hi fellow mongers,

i know, it is not the best time to ask for action (ramadhan) , but i will be sent to algeria during autumn for sure.

If anybody has any reliable contacts to share, i would highly appreciate.

Unfortunately i've lost all my formely known contacts.

Many thanks in advance and take care guys.

Cheers.

Jimmyknobody any news about alger?

Jimmy K II
09-30-13, 10:03
Hi fellow mongers,

Will be in Algiers in October. Anybody else there and in the mood to hook up for a beer?
You can contact me via PM

Jimmyk

Jimmy K II
10-14-13, 10:08
Hi fellow mongers,

The update can be held very short: no action during the whole week.

Checked out the Hotel Ibis and the Hotel Mercure and even on a Thursday evening / night, there was nothing.

No WG's at all.

It seems, that Alger is really dryed out from LE.

I'm always open vor any tips and recommandations.

CU guys

Assad76
11-02-13, 11:09
Hi fellow mongers,

The update can be held very short: no action during the whole week.

Checked out the Hotel Ibis and the Hotel Mercure and even on a Thursday evening / night, there was nothing.

No WG's at all.

It seems, that Alger is really dryed out from LE.

I'm always open vor any tips and recommandations.

CU guysAlready reported that there is no action on these hotels.

Try clubs in Palm Beach as "La Rose Bleu" or in town near the monument as "Triangle".

Also the club in first floor of "Sheraton club Des Pins"

You may meet some WG in the lobby of the Sheraton early evening/

Jimmy K II
11-13-13, 11:18
Hi Assad,

Thanks for your information.

As I'm usually staying in hotels around the airport, Palm Beach or the Sheraton are way too far outside for an unsure pickup-trip.

Also, the triangle is only open during the week-ends if I'm right.

And additionally, this is a normal discotheque where it is possible to find a girl (non P4P) , that goes with you for money.

This enquires a lot of talsking before and of course, also some investments on drinks, food etc.

I better prefer WG's, where the deal is settled clearly and everybody knows, what will go on some moments later in the room.

Algiers is almost completely dryed out in this issue. Unfortunately.

We keep on posting the results here and hope for a better future

LuckyFun
12-31-13, 12:02
Hello all,

I am new in the forum.

If anyone like to share some girls with me, just give an email on my PM.

It's free of charge. Just I like to share what I get over here in Algiers.

Cheers,

LuckyFun

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

LuckyFun
01-08-14, 15:53
Anyone around Algiers these days for a trio fun or a Gang Bang?

Bond69
08-30-14, 20:09
Guys,

It is very easy to monger in Algiers day and night.

Algiers is full pick up places by day. You can try the coffee shop in Sidi Yahia, and all the shisha shops in the neighborhoods (in dely brahi as well).

You will find girls (age 19 to 22) usualy students getting there for ST. Anytime in Algiers do not hesitate to ask her phone number. After a week, you can end up with a selective agenda, then no need to move, you just call her and she comes to your place. For ST do not give more than 5000 the!

Night, if you after 10 pm, you can start by hotels (sheraton, Mercure, Aurassi), clubs (triangle, pacha (in renovation for the moment), rose bleu, palm beach,.).

If you are in Algeirs more than 2 days, you can easily arrange your night plans with the girls you pick up by day. For lLT do not give more than 10 000,00!

Have fun!

Jimmy K II
11-07-14, 11:21
Guys,

Algiers is full pick up places by day. You can try the coffee shop in Sidi Yahia, and all the shisha shops in the neighborhoods (in dely brahi as well).

You will find girls (age 19 to 22) usualy students getting there for ST. Anytime in Algiers do not hesitate to ask her phone number. After a week, you can end up with a selective agenda, then no need to move, you just call her and she comes to your place. For ST do not give more than 5000 the!

Night, if you after 10 pm, you can start by hotels (sheraton, Mercure, Aurassi), clubs (triangle, pacha (in renovation for the moment), rose bleu, palm beach,.).

If you are in Algeirs more than 2 days, you can easily arrange your night plans with the girls you pick up by day. For lLT do not give more than 10 000,00!

Have fun!Hi Bond!

Great report, thanks for sharing this information.

During my last trip to Algiers in September I checked out Mercure and found 0 (ZERO) WG's.

As I'm usually staying around Oued Smar, Dar el Beida, Mohammadia, the Sheraton is far way out and I'm unfortunately always short in time.

The procedure to collect numbers in the coffee shops is BTW also working in the Shopping Center behind the Mercure Hotel.

Your price indications are absolutely right!

Some WG's, especially in 5 star hotels will ask for 200 EUR just for one single shot! Ridiculous!

Also very important is to negociate with hotel WG'S the service and time and how often you can come.

Most of them will tell you, that after one shot is finished.

Keep on posting guys and keep us updated with information!

Have fun!

Jimmyk.

Assad76
12-28-14, 20:20
- ZERALDA = Hotel Ennor (or Centre Des Affaires) : It is in the town itself near the highway exit to Algiers. There is one coffee shop and two restaurant bars with WGs. You can start by the coffee shop. Seems that action starts early around 1 PM. Hotel rooms are available at 5000/6000 DZA. ST is one shot in Algeria: 5000/6000 DZA. I was there few times. You can find a good quality.

- ZERALDA = COMPLEXE TOURISTIQUE:

1- Hotel Mazafran: First option is the bar / coffee shop of the Hotel.

2- Restaurant outside: I don't remember the name but it is one of the best option in Algiers: indications are below it is 250 m outside Mazafran. Good quality food. Good quality girls especially during weekdays (Wednesday especially). Easy to approach them. You can ask any waiter.

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/36.7263981, 2.8347776/ Hotel+Safir+Mazafran,+BP201+-+Wilaya+dAlger,+Zeralda+16320,+Algeria / at 36.7263323,2.8335253,659 m / data=!3 m1!1 e3!4 m9!4 m8!1 m0!1 m5!1 m1!1 s0 x128 fb27219 eb34 b1:0 x772253618 cd43 ca5!2 m2!1 d2. 837079!2 d36.726851!3 e2.

- STAWALI = First petrol station at the entrance of the town if you are coming from 'Club Des Pins' : Upstairs there is one coffee shop with some action.

- TRIANGLE = I did it more than 20 times. I can definitely say avoid week-ends. Good quality but most of the WGs are coming with men to avoid problem at entrance. For foreigners no problem at entrance even if you are alone but you have to pay 1500 DZA (only entrance) or 6000 DZA (half bottle) or 1200 DZA (1 bottle).

- PALM BEACH:

1- ROSE BLEU night club and KHAIMA restaurant: After renovation their prices went high plus they are not allowing any girl inside. So most of the girls went to SULTAN (few steps away) : Here if you speak french or Arabic it is easy. If a girl or a group of girls are alone they are most probably WG. Waiters can help you. In general you will not find more than 4 girls. If you are looking for a very good quality cuisine (Moroccan) and a nice atmosphere this is the place.

- SULATAN: Many girls are there. Better selection.

Overall it is very difficult to get something in Algiers following the night process. I agree that if you have time and skills the option of Coffee shops in sidi Yahia and Dely Ibrahim (seems Cheraga also) is better.

Svan01
01-29-15, 23:46
Guys,

Algiers is full pick up places by day. You can try the coffee shop in Sidi Yahia, and all the shisha shops in the neighborhoods (in Dely Brahi as well).

You will find girls (age 19 to 22) usualy students getting there for ST. Anytime in Algiers do not hesitate to ask her phone number. After a week, you can end up with a selective agenda, then no need to move, you just call her and she comes to your place. For ST do not give more than 5000 D!

Night, if you after 10 pm, you can start by hotels (Sheraton, Mercure, Aurassi), clubs (Triangle, Pacha (in renovation for the moment), Rose Bleu, Palm Beach).

If you are in Algeirs more than 2 days, you can easily arrange your night plans with the girls you pick up by day. For LT do not give more than 10 000,00!

Have fun!Hi Bond,

Can anyone share some numbers please.

Justme99
02-01-15, 21:09
Hello to all,

I'm on a regular basis in Algiers. I'm no expert but I can share some infos.

1- the scene is not like it was 5 years ago. Many hotels, even the Sheraton and Mercure, don't allow WG's.

2- ST = 3,000 to 5,000 max.

3- LT = 3,000 to 10,000 max.

4- Make sure to select a nice girl. Talk with her before the deed. Otherwise, you might have only one shot even in LT.

5- Pick up spots: any coffee shop during daytime.

Happy hunting!

Svan01
02-07-15, 01:04
Hello to all,

I'm on a regular basis in Algiers. I'm no expert but I can share some infos.

1- the scene is not like it was 5 years ago. Many hotels, even the Sheraton and Mercure, don't allow WG's.

2- ST = 3,000 to 5,000 max.

3- LT = 3,000 to 10,000 max.

4- Make sure to select a nice girl. Talk with her before the deed. Otherwise, you might have only one shot even in LT.

5- Pick up spots: any coffee shop during daytime.

Happy hunting!Thanks for this, wondering if you may some good numbers please.

Tsunagaru
02-21-15, 16:41
Hello there,

I am staying in Hydra, and working in Algerie for sometime now, and I need some help to find some information, and updates if there are any, for the matter in question.

A PM would be nice, even to try and sort things out about the "language".

Farewell.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Assad76
02-28-15, 15:23
Hi fellow mongers.

Can somebody share recent experience in Oran? Any advice on which hotel to book?

What are the best joint places there?

Curryeux
03-22-15, 05:28
Hi fellow mongers.

Can somebody share recent experience in Oran? Any advice on which hotel to book?

What are the best joint places there?I went to Oran for the new year, exactly in AIN Aturk? Also called Laayoun (30 minutes of Oran). I was in Eden village it's touristic complex they rent you bungalow it's front the biggest club of Oran Sun House and the famous Cabaret called Jawhara , like it's called in Algeria. They have a pub in the Eden Village, they have a lot of girls. The price is in generally 5000 the for a shoot and between 10 000 and 15 000 for the night. You can also go the sun house or Jawhara or wait out of them they will be a lot of girls (cheaper the girls of the pub). The girls of the pub of Eden village are more hot then the others.

Jimmy K II
04-24-15, 14:26
Hi fellow mongers.

Was recently staying at the Aurassi Hotel in Algiers and was strolling thru the lobby when I spotted at least two WG's.

It was obvious, that they were on the research for clients.

As I was with some collegues, I couldn't investigate more...

Some days ago, i chatted with a friend working at The Mercure in Algiers and asked him, if there's still some WG's and he answered, that all WG's have been cleaned out and the hotel doesn't allow any more WG'S.
The reason for this is, that in the past, there have been some fights even between WG's and the management wants to avoid such problems by banning WG's totally.
The bar int he lobby as well as the bar on first floor were completely empty...
The first floor bar is going to be renovated within these days.
Am already curious what will be there, when they re-open.

Houcinio
07-15-15, 00:24
Hi fellow mongers,

I'm going to Alger in few days. Please help me with you resent experience? And please some WG numbers. I will share my experience when I came back.

Jimmy K II
07-22-15, 10:18
Hi fellow mongers,

I'm going to Alger in few days. Please help me with you resent experience? And please some WG numbers. I will share my experience when I came back.Houcinio: have you found something?

It seems, as if the scene is going to dry out.

Or I have a significant lack of time, when I'm in Algier to hunt for the treasures.

Houcinio
07-22-15, 13:42
Hi,

I will be in alger after 01 August to check the scene. I only have one number of WG from a friend I will see how its going to be.

Still need more choice guys help me cause I will stay just for a few days haven't time to look around.

We could hangout together jimmy if you are free.

Thanks again.

ThinkPos
07-30-15, 16:55
Hi,

I will be in alger after 01 August to check the scene. I only have one number of WG from a friend I will see how its going to be.

Still need more choice guys help me cause I will stay just for a few days haven't time to look around.

We could hangout together jimmy if you are free.

Thanks again.Hi,

Best pickup scene in August will definitely be Oran, not recommending Algiers unfortunately no big choice at that time, you can found easy pick in Oasis Hotel pub starting 8 pm, some of girls there are young and pretty, but never try in summer period, so good luck my friend.

ThinkPos
08-01-15, 18:18
Hello,

So after one year, I will be back to oran scene for two days starting next Monday, will update with new report, hope that Phoenix pub and djawhara still friendly, quite little afraid for hotel as I heard that they are now red, any news about?

Houcinio
08-16-15, 15:47
Hi,

I just contacted the only escort I know. She give me good services I recommend it for you guys. Anything new I inform you guys.

BlackCitizen
08-27-15, 19:10
I spent one nice day in Algiers in mid August. Knowing the local scene, I have done some research on Badoo and got hold of a student. The next problem like in many North African countries is the hotel. I knew that most will require that you book two rooms. Some times the staff will cash in the second room money since they know you will end staying only in one room with the girl.

To solve the hotel problem I booked a room via RBNB site. Introduced myself as travelling with my wife. The apart is a nice studio half an hour drive from the airport. Spent all day lazing and having really slow action with a lot foreplay. To my surprise, my girl friend of day started a BBBJ as if we knew each other for longtime. The rest of the day was pure relaxed love making.

The RBNB solution is certainly something to do in countries like Morocco and Tunisia as well.

Happy mongering in North Africa.

Sal1904
08-31-15, 01:14
Guys,

Wondering if you may share some good numbers please.

AmineHood
09-05-15, 18:06
Hi,

I just contacted the only escort I know. She give me good services I recommend it for you guys. Anything new I inform you guys.Can you provide me with this escort's details man.

Greetings,

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Jackson

Jimmy K II
09-08-15, 09:23
Hi,

I just contacted the only escort I know. She give me good services I recommend it for you guys. Anything new I inform you guys.Hi Houcinio,

Happy for you, that you've found what you were looking for.

Can you provide us some more details such as looks, age, service, attitude, price, pics, etc?

Thanks mate!

Cheers.

Houcinio
09-09-15, 20:25
Hi Houcinio,

Happy for you, that you've found what you were looking for.

Can you provide us some more details such as looks, age, service, attitude, price, pics, etc?

Thanks mate!

Cheers.Hi Jimmy,

Age:28 height:165 cm weight:72 kg here look is fine and here boobs are perfect and big ass. Price:380/ night.

HoneyMemo
09-29-15, 01:25
Dears,

Any help on how can I have fun with nice ladies at Algeria.

Jimmy K II
10-06-15, 14:24
Hi Jimmy,

Age:28 height:165 cm weight:72 kg here look is fine and here boobs are perfect and big ass. Price:380/ night.Thanks for the info Houcinio!

I think, the 380/ night was Euro, not Dinar?!

How to get in contact with her? DOes she come to the hotel as well?

Thanks mate and take care.

Houcinio
10-07-15, 20:08
Thanks for the info Houcinio!

I think, the 380/ night was Euro, not Dinar?!

How to get in contact with her? DOes she come to the hotel as well?

Thanks mate and take care.Hi,

The price is 40 000 the with that money you can do anything of course with condoms / night. And yes she comes to hotels. And you can contact here in here phone / message and she reply and fix a date.

Take care Jimmy.

ThinkPos
10-08-15, 17:06
Hi,

The price is 40 000 the with that money you can do anything of course with condoms / night. And yes she comes to hotels. And you can contact here in here phone / message and she reply and fix a date.

Take care Jimmy.Guys,

380 euro is around 60 000 DZD, I don't know about Algiers, but in Oran I can have 2 hot teen for same service.

Keep in mind never pay in Euro, change your money in the black exchange market, 1 euro quote 160 dzd actually, better than getting 112 in any exchange bank, it's easy to do.

Houcinio
10-10-15, 20:27
Guys,

380 euro is around 60 000 DZD, I don't know about Algiers, but in Oran I can have 2 hot teen for same service.

Keep in mind never pay in Euro, change your money in the black exchange market, 1 euro quote 160 dzd actually, better than getting 112 in any exchange bank, it's easy to do.Hi ThinkPos,

Can you provide us more information about where I can have 2 hot teen in oran with that price.

Thanks

ThinkPos
10-12-15, 17:13
Hi ThinkPos,

Can you provide us more information about where I can have 2 hot teen in oran with that price.

ThanksTested at Phoenix. Would also recommend there Barbie # Amel#.

Jimmy K II
10-21-15, 12:05
Hi,

Take care Jimmy.Thanks for the info Houcinio!

But to be honest, at that price, I'll better stay "virgin", because in a German FKK I can have 6 pops incl. Entry fee (entry = 69 EUR and 1 pop = 50 EUR).

May be I can find a horny, desperate housewife who is trying to upselling herself a little bit, but I think, Algeria is not the best mongering place for foreigners.

All the best and take care. Cheers!

IndusMint
11-18-15, 06:41
Algeria is the best place for mongering if ou have an appartment or a hotel room to invite the girls. They are easy to find everywhere and willing to join in any discreet place. Just asmall effort.

Jimmy K II
03-07-16, 08:25
Just came home from a 3 day trip to Algiers.

Was staying at the Ibis Hotel and due to a fair, the hotel was quite well booked.

In the lobby, I've seen on the early evening 2-3 hookers, that didn't really look good and therefore also I didn't try to attempt them.

But in general, there are no WG's at Ibis Hotel!

Checked also the Mercure hotel next door, but there was absolutely NOTHING.

The night club was "crowded" with one (1!) guy who also left around 11 pm and in the lobby bar there was not one single girl.

Absolutely dead the place.

Have heard from the Hotel Oasis in Hussein Dey, that there it should be possible to find WG's.

Can anyone confirm?

Algiers seems to dry out more and more or the scene is getting more and more "discreet", means, if you have a local guide, it is still possible to find stunning girls, but for a part time visitor like me, who is there just 2-3 days, it's nearly impossible to find pussy.

If anyone has more information, don't hesitate to share.

ThinkPos
03-07-16, 21:31
Just came home from a 3 day trip to Algiers.

Was staying at the Ibis Hotel and due to a fair, the hotel was quite well booked.

In the lobby, I've seen on the early evening 2-3 hookers, that didn't really look good and therefore also I didn't try to attempt them.

But in general, there are no WG's at Ibis Hotel!

Checked also the Mercure hotel next door, but there was absolutely NOTHING.

The night club was "crowded" with one (1!) guy who also left around 11 pm and in the lobby bar there was not one single girl..Hi Jimmy,

Next time try the oasis, but keep in mind that the girls will offer in general only short term, and only if you have a room in the hotel, or you can try night clubs like #La Rose Bleu# in Zerralda, or triangle, avoid the others cabaret not really safe for a foreigner unless you have a local with you.

Good hunt.

Stefan1
04-18-16, 17:49
Hi,

We need two escort girls on Wednesday. We are two man and we have apartment. We want to spend one night. Please contact with me.

Greetings,

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Jackson

IndusMint
04-19-16, 05:03
Hi,

We need two escort girls on Wednesday. We are two man and we have apartment. We want to spend one night. Please contact with me.

Greetings,

JacksonI could help you if you pm me ethnicity, nationality, religion, age.

Bond69X
05-18-16, 13:16
In case you are in Algiers, you can go to Racym's club. It is down town, better to hit there around 11 pm for a dinner, then the music starts around 12.30 am.

All girls there are pros or semi pros. You can easily talk to them or invite them to join your table.

Unlike Morocco, you don't need to tip the guys at the gate when leaving with her, and girls have no problem be in your car or use the same taxi.

Normal price for foreigners is 100 euros for the night.

If you are into real night club, try the Triangle, very famous there with easily 100 girls, pretty. In fact there are 3 areas in this club; Disco, jazz club and cabaret.

It's worth seeing this club at least once.

Other, you can easily meet young pretty girls in after noon, girls are very open, you can find them in coffees shops, and shisha shops.

Algerian girls are very proud, so you should do the first move by going talking to her and invite her to join you.

ST average is 50 euros.

EnricoMacias
10-13-16, 18:42
Dear friends,

I just checked the reports and post for the period when I worked in Algeria. I am a blonde engineer. When I was in Algeria, I was 25 years old. I had a long hair. At this time, there was a famous Turkish series and people called me as the main character of that series. I am just 170 cm and with a long hair, it was funny appearance however people used to stop me, asked my signature and took photos with me. This one year was the best period of my life.

I was working 6 days a week from 8 to 18 and after the work, I was always at the center commercial since my construction site was also in that bab ezzouar area (the are where Ibis hotel, Mercure hotel, shopping center exist). Everyday I was getting at least 5 new girls numbers and I had another girl in my bed every 3-4 days. Algeria was a dream for me. Sometimes I was also going home during the daytime and fucked some girls who can not go out night time.

I remember I help the girls like 10 or 20 dollars, 1 dollar was around 110 dinar at those times. Again when I visited triangle, best girls asked around 200 dollars for the night and I am sure about this prices / I checked the post on that forum for the period and I saw that the post were pessimistic.

May be I was lucky since I was working there and I was able to learn / speak French in just 3-4 months.