PDA

View Full Version : Cape Verde

Admin
05-17-02, 05:45
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

Snooky Boy
07-15-04, 14:25
Anyone out there been to this little country? I've seen some very promising pics, but haven't read anything about it. Any reports much appreciated.

SB

Sonidos
07-16-04, 08:32
Snooky Boy,

I was in Sal, Cape Verde in 2000 on business but my schedule did not allow for some "exploration". You do need Portuguese to get around because few people speak English. I spent two hectic days there, but my client did arrange for a 20 year old sweet and sexy companion. He said there are plenty of action especially in Mindelo, in another island. By the way, Cape Verde consists of many islands. Sadly, my client died in 2001 so I do not have any contact over there anymore. I would love to visit again but it will have to be later in 2005.

This is all the information that I have and I know it is not much. Where are my fellow African mongers? I am sure someone must have better information, so post something.

Member #1846

Philonx
10-13-04, 07:48
Hi,

it's really really strange that not only one report has been posted
on this nice country.

I was assured from expert and reliable friends of mine who have been there that it is a very good place for mongering: nice and hot gilrlie, chipiest, very safe and so on. They literally said "it's the place more similar to Cuba i've seen and near Europe".

It's the usual game for a "poor country" : dinners, gifts, some money to bring home.

Of course i cannot report others experience but i completely trust on them in fact I'm planning to go there in the near future being sure to have fun.

It's also a place for "females mongering" especially from Italy, Spain, France etc.

Hoping to read more

By

Art Fartzalot
11-29-04, 07:37
If any one has some suggestions where to go will be here for good part of day in Dec as on a cruise ship stopping, believe ship will be in Catfish Bay.

Idogg
07-25-05, 13:03
Been in S. Vicente many times (married with a criola) and in the main square there is a SW activity but I suggest to go to clubs and try to hook up a girl, you need portuguese to have some luck and if you know somebody well then that is the place to be. A couple of times they have tried to get me even tho I was with my wife she managed to get them away.

Best club (but more difficult to) to hook up a chick is the one called Sirius!

Have fun!

Roman Guy
08-23-05, 09:28
I agree completely with Philonx and Idogg about Cape Verde (Cabo Verde).
I have never been there but in spite of this I moove within the Caboverdian diaspora in Rome (Italy), where I live.

Here in Rome it is not difficult to pick up a criola beauty just going a couple of times in their clubs or bars or just walking down the streets in the areras where they hang.

Very sweet the way they dance their music - who has seen them,knows what I mean - and to have sex after a night of such a way dancing is something automatically.

As our friend Philonx reminds, "It's the usual game for a "poor country" : dinners, gifts, some money to bring home."It has value here too.

For more info about the disco clubs of the Caboverdian community in Rome (Italy) check:

http://www.criola.it and http://www.alimigroup.com

Philonx
12-01-05, 12:21
Dear Roman Guy,

Thank you for the very nice information on Rome, it sounds very interesting.

quando posso ce vado. (when I can I'll visit the place).

Ciao,

Philonx

Tabolitz
03-03-06, 15:27
Anyone have latest update on Cape Verde. I'll be going there for the summer and would like to know where the "action" is.

If anybody can show me around the island give me some contact infos.

Thanks

FightingChicken
10-21-07, 20:31
Anybody been here lately. Any advice?

Yankee 617
07-04-08, 17:57
Link providing some background info on Cape Verde...

http://www.everyculture.com/Bo-Co/Cape-Verde.html

PortugalChris
02-19-09, 19:45
Hi all,

Does anybody know whether Hotel Reef, Nyali Beach is girlfriendly?

Thanks, Best regards.The Reef Hotel is , whereas The Nyali Beach Hotel is definitely not .

Juanitohot
10-11-09, 13:28
Went to Cape Verde a couple of years ago.

Beautiful, barren islands, with an interesting mixed portuguese-african-brasileira culture. Not the best place for mongering, though it has a lot of possibilities, particularly for guys who are clued in.

I found the island of Sao Vicente the most happening spot. In the capital, Mindelo, a disco near the main plaza (forgot its name. No mistake possible) was the main hangout. Lots of girls, though not much quality. Not hardened pros, but mostly semi-pros who like to be seduced (a general trend in the islands). Also many men looking for female tourists.

Lots of bars too, with some gems around. Not easy to approach them, since its difficult to say if they are in the game. Getting some one to introduce you to girls seems a good way to meet them. Befriending taxi drivers, locals or other passengers (lots of emigrants coming back for holidays) can lead you to beatiful, elegant and sexy companions. But dont take anything for granted.

Lots of SW in the main street and the open bar near the museum. Some of them beautiful, but not advisable. There are lots of drugs addicts in this island, apparently a traffickers importan hub. Security is an issue to take into account, though its not that bad.

GF accomdation can be a problem. Hotels are expensive. Renting apartments (again, in the main road to the main plaza, you can find some) is a cheap an GF solution. Some use their hired cars as fuck´s room.

Santo Antao is a beautiful island, but too quiet.

In Praia, the capital, there is less nightlife than Mindelo, though I saw georgeous girls, but againt not easy to approach. You have to work hard for your girls in CV, but the compensation can be great.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php) for more information.

Juanitohot
10-12-09, 12:05
As Roman Guy (thanks for the praise) says, I could not post photos.

To give an idea, CV girls are mostly mulatas, often (not always, of course) slim and fit and sometimes with beautiful green eyes. You can find also darker girls, sometimes coming from other african countries. I wouldn't say the average is very high, in terms of good-looking, but it is possible to find real gems. They like to be liked and can spend hours preparing themselves to go out. And they like to party hard, too. Careful with the sweet but extremely strong fruit liquors, one of the specialities of the island.

I'd say they have a definitely brazilian air. Adding to this, brazilian culture is well spread in the islands and you can easily watch the capoeira and carnaval bands training in the beach or yards of Mindelo.

HotSam
09-10-10, 18:31
2 weeks next november....looking for recent information....help help thank thank

Prosal
09-10-10, 18:48
To give an idea, CV girls are mostly mulatas, often (not always, of course) slim and fit and sometimes with beautiful green eyes. You can find also darker girls, sometimes coming from other african countries. I wouldn't say the average is very high, in terms of good-looking, but it is possible to find real gems.Right on the money. Some Cap Verdian girls are truly gorgeous. And Sao Vincente is definitely the place to find the hottest ones.

The girls dancing in this video (song is beautiful BTW) are a good sample of how the CV women look like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eIV_i2iVys

Sanchi Panki
05-24-11, 00:30
Been there last summer only in s. Maria. There are lots of SW and pros english speaking from africa, from all the nearest country like gambia, guinea, nigeria, ghana, senegal and so on. Best part of them are nothing special. You can find them near the main resorts near the city centre / plaza. In particular in the night there are always some at the corner just beside the bus & taxi stop on the road to the first resort just a walk out of the center. Some others you can find also in the "beach promenade" and sometimes in the bars in the center on the main road. Price starts from 25/30 €your you can't fail in recognizing them because they are the darker and you can listen as they chat but probably they will approach first. I see lots of amazing local babes and appartently available but as said I confirm it's hard to conquer them in any way if you don't speak portoguese because english is not so spoken and if spoken is very bad.

Acoriano38
06-22-12, 12:20
I am a newbie on this forum but I share the interest of the most guys here. Women and good sex. I'm thinking about going to Cape Verde, but there is no much information in the forum. Which island should I go? Give me tips. Prices. Where to go. What expect. Anything. To guide me through this land of beautiful mulatas! I wanted to go to the beach. But, also, take advantage to do crazy things with the women of Cape Verde, professional or not.

Thanks

Member #4364
06-23-12, 22:12
I thought the main hot spot is Mindelo town?

Sal only for surfer and relaxing tourists.

Acoriano38
06-25-12, 12:37
I thought the main hot spot is Mindelo town?

Sal only for surfer and relaxing tourists.No one has more concrete information about Cape Verde? Where are the "mulatas", houses. Street. Nightclubs. ? Is it easy to pick up. How and where everything works? Prices.

Acoriano38
07-03-12, 01:24
No more specific information about Cape Verde? Where are the "mulatas", houses. Street action, nightclubs, anything. Help. I am planing to go to Sal.

Lover Africa
09-07-14, 15:12
No more specific information about Cape Verde? Where are the "mulatas", houses. Street action, nightclubs, anything. Help. I am planing to go to Sal.Any updates on Sal, going there in December?

Carlos Primeros
09-10-14, 02:50
On Ilha do Sal there is not really anything. Ilha do Sal was actually an old Portugues air-field as the other islands are not suitable for large air-fields. So the Portuguese had their air-field there. I landed there once as a young soldier in 1975. The hotels at Sal are ok, but it is only a sufer-paradise. Flat and nothing to see.

If you want to monger, you have to go to Sao Vincente or Praia at Ilha de Santiago. Visit there the Cockpit disco. There are no professionals but girls who want to earn something. 30 - 40 Euros are the going rate for TLN. I usually stay at the Pestana Tropico. I take the girl to the bar, have a drink with her and move to my room. No questions asked.

Hope this helps.

Carlos.

Lover Africa
09-10-14, 18:29
On Ilha do Sal there is not really anything. Ilha do Sal was actually an old Portugues air-field as the other islands are not suitable for large air-fields. So the Portuguese had their air-field there. I landed there once as a young soldier in 1975. The hotels at Sal are ok, but it is only a sufer-paradise. Flat and nothing to see.

If you want to monger, you have to go to Sao Vincente or Praia at Ilha de Santiago. Visit there the Cockpit disco. There are no professionals but girls who want to earn something. 30 - 40 Euros are the going rate for TLN. I usually stay at the Pestana Tropico. I take the girl to the bar, have a drink with her and move to my room. No questions asked.

Hope this helps.

Carlos.Thanks Carlos.

It helps, in the olden days South African Airways used it as a refueling stop because in those days they could not fly nonstop from SA to the US.

WillNotTell
10-19-14, 14:43
Been visiting Sao Vicente. As stated earlier just buy a girl a drink and they will go to the room with you. If you want clubs there are 2 main clubs.

1) Experience.

2) Chili's.

Girls are hit and miss in terms of attractiveness. Cost is about 3000 - 4000 CVE plus additional costs for alcohol and private rooms. Most Taxi driver's are reluctant to set shit up. I've only met two who would set things up and I've been taking 2 or 3 taxi's a day for the few months I've been here.

AndreeB
12-31-14, 17:09
Thank you, that is in short a good and helpful information. A pity that in most posts prices are missing.

Lh Svens
01-23-15, 14:19
Anyone been to Santa Maria, Sal lately for any kind of report about the place?

Regards,

L

WillNotTell
02-25-15, 21:17
Easiest way for pay to play in Praia is ask the hotel employees. They will call up women for you. Unlike Taxi is Sao Vicente taxis in Praia will set you up with women. Prices are usually 2000 cve but if you're a foreigner it will cost you 5000 - 6000 CVE. Best bet is to hit up Cockpit Disco.

Loso69
04-25-16, 21:14
Cockpit

Cockpit is the one & only disco and P4P venue in Praia. When I asked which days they were open for business (via Facebook), the answer was Thursday, Friday & Saturday.

Thursday

Thursday is Ladies Night. When I arrived around midnight, it was still closed. Some of the staff was already waiting outside, soon joined by more prospective customers. By the time they finally opened, it was close to 1 AM!

As you enter, you are handed a card, to be used every time you order drinks. You settle your bill at the cashier window as you leave. The most popular beer is Super Bock, which comes in tiny 20cl bottles. I preferred the locally brewed Strela Kriola (25cl). Both cost 200 CVE. The minimum consumption (for men only) is 500 CVE.

The disco is dominated by the dance floor, with limited seating. The open-air courtyard next to the dance floor serves as the smoking area. The DJ plays a mix of popular Western & African music, with a limited Portuguese influence.

There were plenty of unattached local cuties. Big booty had considerably less market share than in most African countries, which is a blessing. I was spoilt for choice. My eyes fell on a girl dancing herself into a sweat, as she admired her reflection in a mirrored pillar while shaking her bon bon. When I grabbed her by the waist, she was soon rubbing her sexy ass against my crotch. Discos don't require much talking, which is a plus, considering my limited Portuguese skills.

Near the 5 AM closing time, Kiara asked if I wanted to leave with her. Sure! As we sat down, she asked for 5000 CVE. The deal was sealed with a kiss. After posing for pictures & showering together, Kiara gave me a great BBBJ. Even though she was tired, she energetically rode my dick, clearly enjoying herself. Top girl! :)

Friday

Arriving around 1 AM, I was shocked to find Cockpit was closed. Can you imagine a disco being closed on Friday night? How preposterous! I enquired about other night spots, but the taxi driver said Cockpit was the only club in town. I was all dressed up with no place to go. Damn!

Saturday

Arriving after 1 AM, I expected the club to be buzzing. Instead, it was deserted! I was only the 2nd customer. People started trickling in, but the club remained sparsely populated. I had my eye on a group of 3 girls, but was abiding my time, waiting for the place to get as busy as on Thursday night. Instead, people started leaving, including the 3 solo girls. Damn!

2 groups of girls made a late appearance. The 1st group came with dicks attached, but the 2nd gang was solo. I tried to talk to a total hottie who was busy texting, but soon spotted a picture of her handsome, young boyfriend on her phone. Suddenly, it was 5 AM and everybody headed for the exit. As I walked out, the only guy to arrive before me was just getting into a taxi. He struck out as well. Double damn!

Badoo

When I contacted some Badoo girls before the trip, a cute hairdresser seemed excited to meet me. At the start of my trip, she was never online & didn't respond to my SMS. When I eventually met her for drinks, she announced she had to leave after a single drink. Weird for a girl who travelled a long way to meet me, as she lived 20km from town.

After the disappointing weekend, I tried to contact other Badoo girls, without much luck. A girl I'd spotted in Cockpit on Thursday night lacked the pretty face I was looking for, but immediately agreed to visit my room. She turned out to have a great pair of hooters, was shy about my noisy bed, and got her face splattered with cum.

Conclusion

If every day were Thursday, Praia would be paradise. But there's only one Thursday a week, so it sucks!

BTW, Cabo Verde was country #62.

Loso

Cynicalist
01-07-19, 21:14
I had been studying Portuguese with the intent to go to Brazil to sample some of the bundas there.

But Cape Verde was much closer and the airlines were running specials so I decided to take.

My first solo trip.

By a chance encounter. My barber had a new Cape Verdian recruit who coincidentally.

Had a cousin working on this particular island. I was skeptical at first but everything turned.

Out fine.

He actually organised a 3 some with 2 stunning morenas on New Years Eve for 35 Euros.

(More on that particular night later).

There are mainly 4 groups of snatch here and a break down as follows.

- Euros who've moved permanently are mainly in the 20-35 range working in.

Various service jobs or retirees. I obviously wasn't there for that so passed on.

The advances of one nurse from Portugal.

- Cape Verdian girls much like the Brazilians are mixed race heritage. They move from other islands.

For better opportunities. Better opportunities to extract your cum that is. You can find these in.

Restaurants, bars and in official mongering places like Pub Calema (Upstairs) and Experience.

- Mainland African girls. If you want black booty and great service at rock bottom prices then.

Look no further at least this is what I heard from speaking with other mongers there. They.

Mainly come in the 30-50 euro range and have their own apartments close by.

- Resort Tourists / Backpack tourists. I was only able to crack 2 tourists due to chance. 1 on an island excursion.

And the other on a random night out. Funny enough both were Swedish but one was a significantly older blonde.

And a 23 year old Ethiopian student.

As a dark skinned tourist under 30 in a resort complex, I was pretty isolated so I decided to explore.

And walk around at 6 am in the morning. Upon seeing this cute cleaning lady gingerly pushing.

A cart of towels upwards some slope next to my building. I struck up a conversation in Portuguese about.

The location of the beach and asked if she could dispose of my half bitten apple. To which, surprisingly.

She made a joke about extra fines etc.

That single joke all it took for me charm and pry her for her number and availability.

Later that night, she came over. We had some "SuperBock" (the local beer) after some small talk.

I lunged in for the kiss and she reciprocated with a deep french kiss. Without haste, I took her clothes.

Off and she had a stunning little body on there. Perfect bubble butt with perky tits covered by her smooth.

Silk skin. I was throbbing so needless to say. We f*cked like rabbits and I finally got my chance.

To talk dirty in Portuguese.

She loved it.

I came deep inside her and she stayed the night. Morning was a repeat of the previous night.

I offered her money but she immediately became offended and that's the last I ever saw or heard of her.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Whorist
03-03-19, 19:03
Has anybody been there recently?

I am going there shortly.

Can you get by with english?

I also speak spanish but not portugeese.

Cynicalist
04-05-19, 11:46
Has anybody been there recently?

I am going there shortly.

Can you get by with english?

I also speak spanish but not portugeese.Yes. I was there in December / Jan.

Better off having Portuguese.

The waitresses can be had for 30 euros all night.

Buck011
04-17-19, 09:01
Flight booked going there in June.

I speak a bit french, not sure if it helps.

I will stay in Santa Maria. Is Espargos worth a visit?

Cynicalist
04-24-19, 02:43
Flight booked going there in June.

I speak a bit french, not sure if it helps.

I will stay in Santa Maria. Is Espargos worth a visit?Only if you speak Portuguese and know a local.

I went there to one nightclub and it was packed with mulatta chicas.

Try Pub Calema upstairs and Experience club.

You can also try with the local waitresses.

Buck011
06-07-19, 15:07
On the ground day number 4,generally not particularly good for mongering, here my observation:

- Pub Experience. Visited last night was only customer there, counted 5 girls in total most casually dresses sitting&sleeping on the couch. Spoke with one, bit in English bit in french, she told me the price is 15 k escudos (135 Eur). I sad no chance, this is Cabo Verde not Paris. She asked me how much I'm ready to pay. I offered 3 k (27 eur) what she declined. After that I left her on the couch to continue sleeping and sat at the bar and had a longer chat with the lady working there. In spent quite some time there and no customers. Girls were sleeping. BTW you have to spend a minimum amount of 500 escudo for drinks which equals two beers.

- Pub Calema VIP upstairs-more expensive drinks than downstairs, couple of girls sitting around, some looking OK some not so much. Don't know how things work there and didn't ask. Left after my first beer. Barely any customers.

- Freelancers- some will aproach you but most ugly / very ugly. Took one tough, I was having a drink in Buddy bar, conversation started, I asked how much, she replied 10 k (I said no way, she asked how much I would pay I said 2 k,at the end settle for 3 k+tip. Mediocre in every way, but gave her 200 tip, so overall paid 30 Eur.

One other FL asked me last night for 50 eur, she was ugly, I offered 1 k (9 eur) she was ready to go for 2 k but didn't like her so gave her a miss.

-Returning back to my accommodation a girl called me from a window offering massage, BJ but I wasn't interested and she seemed to be fat.

-Today I spoke to some local guys, one toom me to an apartment there was a fat girl she offered me massage with all extras for 60 Eur, I refused, she asked me how much I would pay but I didn't really like her, I said 15 eur and luckily she was not interested.

-another guy told me he knows some good looking chicks but the price is 6000. Didn't bother to take a look since that's more than I'm ready to spend for a shag.

That's it for now. Monday morning I'm leaving Sal, will report if anything interesting happens in the meantime.

Cynicalist
06-25-19, 14:24
On the ground day number 4,generally not particularly good for mongering, here my observation:

- Pub Experience. Visited last night was only customer there, counted 5 girls in total most casually dresses sitting&sleeping on the couch. Spoke with one, bit in English bit in french, she told me the price is 15 k escudos (135 Eur). I sad no chance, this is Cabo Verde not Paris. She asked me how much I'm ready to pay. I offered 3 k (27 eur) what she declined. After that I left her on the couch to continue sleeping and sat at the bar and had a longer chat with the lady working there. In spent quite some time there and no customers. Girls were sleeping. BTW you have to spend a minimum amount of 500 escudo for drinks which equals two beers.

- Pub Calema VIP upstairs-more expensive drinks than downstairs, couple of girls sitting around, some looking OK some not so much. Don't know how things work there and didn't ask. Left after my first beer. Barely any customers.

- Freelancers- some will aproach you but most ugly / very ugly. Took one tough, I was having a drink in Buddy bar, conversation started, I asked how much, she replied 10 k (I said no way, she asked how much I would pay I said 2 k,at the end settle for 3 k+tip. Mediocre in every way, but gave her 200 tip, so overall paid 30 Eur..The issue is 1 language barrier and 2 competing with older mongers.

Calema girls are 60 EUR. As for freelancers. It's best during the day to get the gems.

Cynicalist
06-25-19, 14:26

- Freelancers- some will aproach you but most ugly / very ugly. Took one tough, I was having a drink in Buddy bar, conversation started, I asked how much, she replied 10 k (I said no way, she asked how much I would pay I said 2 k,at the end settle for 3 k+tip. Mediocre in every way, but gave her 200 tip, so overall paid 30 Eur..The issue is 1 language barrier and 2 competing with older mongers.

Calema girls are 60 EUR. As for freelancers. It's best during the day to get the gems.

At night you might have gotten lucky with Disco Pirata or other tourists.

Babaab
10-31-19, 16:09
Is it possible to get around and maybe even score some good looking women without knowing Portuguese?

Jiggydus
11-25-19, 01:14
Is it possible to get around and maybe even score some good looking women without knowing Portuguese?I can't speak much French, yet I have had GFs in several different Francophone African countries. Of course it is possible to score some good looking women without being fluent in the language they speak. If you are good looking and friendly, anything is possible. If you are average to below average in looks but have a fat wallet, anything is possible. In the end, anything is possible no matter what.

Cynicalist
11-25-19, 03:40
Is it possible to get around and maybe even score some good looking women without knowing Portuguese?Yes but knowing the language makes your life easier.

SucherX91
12-05-19, 12:43
Hey at Cynicalist. I will stay 5 day In Kapo Verde because flights were much cheapee to Europe. From 9. 12-15.12.

I would like to hook up with dark skinned African girls there and want a nice time there. Is it possible that you can.

Give me some contacts there (your cousin) so that things will go on easier. Tried to contact your personal but haan't found out how.

Best regards and, tgank you in advance.

[Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Drifter86
04-07-22, 13:34
I arrived in Praia a few days ago.

Went out hiking for few days and not spent so much time out.

Checked the old posts and searched online, but not much came up.

Only a few (presentable) ladies on Tinder and Badoo.

Two ladies seemed keen (without offering money), but they are in the next city.

And also two girls that are on Sal. They do look like they are prob. There for business (I'll verify that when I get to Sal).

Suggested some business to one that didn't seem to keen on progressing for free and asked if she would offer a "programma" and she let me know she was open to it.

Let me know that she'll not do anal and no BBFS, but she would do BBBJ (didn't ask about CIM).

On whatsapp she told me to give her a price and I opened with 4 K. She mentioned that I'm far too cheap and that it's no use discussing further.

Asked her what price she'd suggest as I'm not aware of the local pricing, but she didn't really answer. I didn't inquire further.

I don't really have time today anyway before flying to the next island.

I have not seen too many talents in the street either. I'm actually a bit disappointed with what's on offer.

Covid situation.

Masks are not mandatory, but some places still tell you to wear them. Not in the bars and restaurants though.

Should be in Mindelo over the weekend and will inform on the situation there.

HumbleTravler
04-09-22, 18:34
I arrived in Praia a few days ago.

Went out hiking for few days and not spent so much time out.

Checked the old posts and searched online, but not much came up.

Only a few (presentable) ladies on Tinder and Badoo.

Two ladies seemed keen (without offering money), but they are in the next city.

And also two girls that are on Sal. They do look like they are prob. There for business (I'll verify that when I get to Sal).

Suggested some business to one that didn't seem to keen on progressing for free and asked if she would offer a "programma" and she let me know she was open to it.

Let me know that she'll not do anal and no BBFS, but she would do BBBJ (didn't ask about CIM).

On whatsapp she told me to give her a price and I opened with 4 K. She mentioned that I'm far too cheap and that it's no use discussing further..Thanks for reopening this location. I'm looking forward to reading your reviews.

Drifter86
04-28-22, 16:29
Sorry guys,

I did go to Mindelo and Sal.

I met nice lady out in Mindelo and later there was no reason to look for other lady.

I didn't really see any even. And in the club there are not any too.

I think also because is a small town. All people know each others, so have to be careful.

Later I was in Sal, but only 1 day. Went out on the main street and there where some ladies in there that seemed to be looking but they are very ugly.

So I went to bed early for catching flight back home early morning.

I'm sorry I'm not very good at helping. I think what was said before is true though. Cape Verde is not very good for this.

Better to find a normal local girl and go out with her.

Drifter86
04-28-22, 16:32
Also right in other posts. Language is a problem. People speak Portuguese and Creole and not so many other languages.

This makes is all more difficult.

Jamei
05-03-22, 14:26
SWs on the main road. They come up to you (40-50 US for FS). Near the discos.

Vecky98
05-06-22, 08:50
Also right in other posts. Language is a problem. People speak Portuguese and Creole and not so many other languages.

This makes is all more difficult.You mean even English is a rarity here?

Drifter86
05-09-22, 12:20
The street walkers I saw on Sal's main street are really ugly.

And yes most people in Cabo Verde speak no or very little English.