PDA

View Full Version : Ghana

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Caddyman
01-27-10, 00:46
I'm heading out for 5 weeks in Ghana next week. I'll bring cash and Visa card and will be staying in cheap hotels with no individual safes so I'll either have to leave the cash in my locked luggage (which also has an alarm) or deposit in the reception. How does one deposit? I'm not too happy about leaving $2K + passport etc. in a reception, especielly not if the staff knows what it is. Does one get a sealable envelope in receptions or how does it work?

Last year in Madagascar I simply left the cash in my locked luggage except in one hotel that had individual safes and it worked fine - no one touched my stuff.

Thanks a lot in advanceGiven how reliable and available ATM's are in at least the four largest cities, I personally would leave the fistful of hundreds in the bank and draw them out as I needed them. I suppose there are fees involved, but having all my eggs in one basket would make me nervous.

The people there were wonderfully honest and I never felt threatened nor did I lose anything, but that is a lot of temptation. Having a few beers and then crashing with a pro in the room staying all night has to end badly sometimes. In at least two of the hotels I stayed, the night clerk would be asleep on the floor and everyone's keys would be on the counter (Hotel Mexico in Takoradi and Jockstra in Accra) when I came back in during the wee hours.

Black Page
01-29-10, 04:35
Folks,
I promise to not post more about this slightly out-of-topic subject, but I finally managed to solve the issue about Maestro and MasterCard in Accra.

Foreward: WHAT IS MAESTRO AND WHY WE NEED IT
Maestro is the debit card of Mastercard (I discovered this only today). If you have the Maestro logo on the card, you can take money from ATMs whereever in the world, at the OFFICIAL exchange rate (plus maybe 0.5%), paying 2-3$ fee, from your bank account without the need of loading the card before.
By far, the most convenient and cheap way to get cash and to change currency abroad. Forget FOREX and hidden envelopes with 2000$ cash brought from home.

WHERE TO FIND IT IN ACCRA
I used the MasterCard locator
http://www.mastercard.com/us/personal/en/cardholderservices/atmlocations/index.html
and I found that there are a few MasterCard/Maestro ATMs in town. 3 of them are at the Kwame Nkrumah Circle at Ghana Commercial Bank!
I tried it few hours ago before entering Vienna City. It worked fine.
Fellows with a MasterCard can go there too, to get cash using the credit function (warning: +4% fee).

Member #4379
01-31-10, 15:28
Hotel prices are increasing in Ghana. I've heard that the oil boom in the Takoradi region has increased hotel prices. If anyone gets to Takoradi let me know if Hotel U84 located at Market Circle is still under $20 u.s. per night or has it gone up?

Member #4379
01-31-10, 15:32
I will have to get my girl in Accra to do some scouting for me since it looks like air conditioned double under $30 u.s. (45 cedis) no longer exist.

Will let you know what I find.
As to current prices in Osu, Binay's is $75 USD. A woman I met up with later in the trip mentioned that the prices had spiked lately. She was surprised that it was 75 and called them and that was the rate they quoted her as well.

Frankie's is now 100 USD per night for a double. Hansonic had a double with AC for $55 I believe, but they stood me up at the airport and were otherwise halfass whenever I tried to call them. I had planned to stay there but it just never happened. That is quite a bit away from Osu as well, although I have heard that it is in an area with some action.

Other Accra hotels that I dealt with were the Hotel St. George in Adabraka. Sort of dingy, but cheap for a very big double with AC--$35. I tried to get there from the Afia Beach and had scouted it the day before, but when I got there the room had been booked and the alternative was so ratty I couldn't imagine staying there.

I liked the Hotel President as well, but when I went there they had no air conditioned rooms. It would have been 55 cedis. Finally in Accra, I stayed at the Jockstra Lodge in Osu and they had a nice room for 50 USD but very basic.

Finding a good hotel was a pain in the butt. With the traffic, you could spend a couple hours just driving to one, get out and look at a room, it would suck, and then you would be back in the taxi to look for another place. Changing rooms became virtually an all-day deal sometimes. If you are staying in Osu or Adabraka and can walk from one place to another, you can avoid the traffic, but walking around in the heat with your crap will drain you.

There really is no substitute for boots on the ground. I am sure there are plenty of affordable places but it really is word of mouth. Even knowledgeable cab drivers would go to some hotel they were recommending and it would be closed, or no one around or booked. Having a local connection developed online can help in locating hotels although then she will know where to come looking for you.

Other cities had better hotel options. In Kumasi I stayed at the Kumasi Catering Guesthouse and it was very nice. Great grounds, open air restaurant there, big room with a lot of privacy for 60 cedis, although I think that was a special rate given me because a friend of mine there was related to the owner or some such thing. I think the usual rate is 80 cedis. The hotel right next to Vienna City in Kumasi was 75 USD for a double and would have been convenient but I really wasn't into that scene. I like to go to bars crawling with hookers, but I am not sure I wanted to sleep next to one.

In Tamale I stayed in a house so I don't have any hotel information there. I stayed at the hotel in the Mole park and it was 60 USD as I recall.

In Takoradi, I stayed at the Hotel Mexico and it was okay at 45 cedis, but three times some staff would knock on the door and then immediately try to come in the room. I had the door locked, but it was not cool so I left the next morning. I stayed then at the Star hotel down by the central market. That place was great. I had a massive room with a wrap around balcony with reliable AC and a good toilet for 45 cedis. I stayed there a week and would have stayed longer.

That's about it for hotel details.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php) for more information.

Member #4199
02-09-10, 02:12
A lot of recent postings have been on hotel prices and ATMs, useful but not that interesting. What about women?

Attached reminder from this week, Linda from Volta Region. No pics from others recently.

SO8

Brownies Lover1
02-14-10, 17:12
A lot of recent postings have been on hotel prices and ATMs, useful but not that interesting. What about women?

Attached reminder from this week, Linda from Volta Region. No pics from others recently.

SO8I have been using this site for many years when visiting different places (thanks to everyone!) and it has always been very helpful: I think this is my time to provide info. I have been living in Accra for a few months, hence a few tips that should respond to the most recent posts.

1) It is very easy to find a girl here, just a matter of a few minutes if you go to right place and do the right thing. Girls are not always that beautiful (Dakar for example is a better place, but you have to speak French), they tend to be a little short (to my taste), but on the whole you can find some sexy ones!

2) Taxi drivers are not very useful, some do not know the city too well.

3) Here area few places where to go:

- Macumba (mostly pros, but I have found a few nice ones), a good start (entrance: 10 GHc, approx $7. 00); Macumba is at Danquah Circle, so if your hotel is in Osu you will be able to walk (it is safe).

- The area around Macumba "warms up" after 9:00 pm, you may not even need to get in the club, there are also girls around in the street. Look around the circle as well.on the other side, there are always several girls after 11:00pm.

- Jokers: a 4 GHc (maximum) ride from Macumba / Danquah Circle: an other club, the girls are a little classier than at Macumba. A good choice for some one in town just for a few days (entrance is also 10 GHc).

- On Thursdays (and only Thursdays), you may go to Bywell, a bar in Osu (the other end of "Oxford Street" from Danquah, opposite to supermarket Lara-mart): good music, and a few pros + mostly some semi-pros. Went twice, never left alone.

- the bar at Moonsoon, on "Oxford Street" also attracts girls (there seem to be mostly pros)

There are other places, but this is fine for a short stay, or to start with. Note that clubs are open until very late.

And you do not need to walk around in the heat during the day to have a wonderful night! Things can be done very quickly!

4) Smile to girls you encounter: it sometimes works, in the street, in shops (got an offer the other day when I was in a supermarket by one very cute saleswoman, she was in my bed two days later.).

5) Remember Ghana is poor: there will always be a cost attached, either a sum agreed beforehand (pros), or a gift (semi-pros: some money "for taxi", that is then an expensive one!, others will ask you some money for shopping / gift). On average, a NICE night should not cost you more than 50 GHc($35).

6) A local cell phone is the key to everything: having the number is the promise of a nice time. They often call you back, you even do not have to do it!

7) On other practical aspects: yes hotels are getting more expensive, there is inflation in Ghana (15-20%); for mastercards, a good alternative to Ghana Commercial bank is Stanbic Bank, a S-African bank, apparently no problem with them.

Enjoy Accra!

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php) for more information.

Enigma84
02-15-10, 18:37
Hi Mongers,

It's me, I have a contact of a girl in ghana. She is an out right pro that hangs out in danquah. I have her number on me if any one is interested. She is young, thick bodied (not fat), light skinned black girl. I am sorry I can't post her pics here online but if your interested in getting a hottie for relatively little money let me know or pm me. This is not an ad it just a chance for mongers to get a rare opportunity to fuck a nice bird, with nice sized natural tits and ass. And who knows maybe you will be luckier then me and maybe she will let you take hot photos.

Thanks

Master Yoda
02-15-10, 19:45
Hi,

Listen to this story,

A friend of mine gave me the number to an SW in Adabraka. So I decided to check her out. She charged initially said it would only be 30ghc for the deed. i agreed and then preceded to pick her up. We met at around 11.00 in front of wakiki. she got in the car and i took her to a quiet location to have a quicky. i couldn't afford to take her to a hotel because i didn't take that much money seeing as she said it will only be 30ghc. so she gave me bbbj and a small fuck then i gave her money. She then demands i pay 70 for time. i said no and she tried to make a scene. i got away but when i get back i get a call from her saying she knows my number and she will get the police to track my tigo sim for stealing. i hang up. I thought she was bullshitting but do i have something to be worried about and do i have to change my number? I didn't think ghana police or any company in ghana could could track mobile numbers. please let me know. cheers.

Global Citizen
02-15-10, 20:20
I didn't think ghana police or any company in ghana could could track mobile numbers. please let me know. cheers.

Unless you registered the number, the police have no way of finding you as they don't have triangulation equipment. The best they can do is to get Tigo to advise them of which cell area you're currently in.

For the police to do anything, the SW will have to file an official complaint. Then she has to convince a cop to do something about it which will cost her money (unless of course she is fucking a policeman). Then the police has to get a court order to get Tigo to do anything.

The chances of anything happening is next to nil so there's nothing for you to worry about.

Now if your number is registered in your name, she will still have to go through all of the above before Tigo will release any information to the police which is highly unlikely.

Besides all this, prostitution is illegal in Ghana so even if the police catch up with you, as soon as you explain the situation, that is you met a nice girl, had a good time, fucked her, and gave her 30 cedis for transport, nothing more will happen to you. The girl certainly can't admit that she was fucking you for money as then she will be arrested.

If something does happen, PM me and I can help as I have lots of friends in the police dept.

GC

Master Yoda
02-15-10, 20:33
If something does happen, PM me and I can help as I have lots of friends in the police dept.

GCThank you GC. I will keep in touch :)

Hesekiels
02-15-10, 20:52
...i didn't take that much money seeing as she said it will only be 30ghc. so she gave me bbbj and a small fuck then i gave her money. She then demands i pay 70 for time. i said no and she tried to make a scene...

MY:

an old trick to squeeze more money out of a foreigner! Brother, you have no idea in how many cases these bitches succeed!

However, great that you did not overpay! It goes without saying that even for LT 70 GHC would be too much! GC is right, do not worry and relax! Be assured that nothing will happen!

Cheers!

Hesekiels

Master Yoda
02-15-10, 21:07
I was scared man. She just wouldn't get out of my car so i had to man handle her out then she kept screaming and said she'd call the police and how they would visit my house etc. Luckily as soon as she got out i locked the door and took off like a bat outta hell. got home to a few drinks and went to sleep. I got one missed call off her and didn't answer. This is just a crazy girl.

I have decided to switch off my cell and use another sim for awhile.

MY:

an old trick to squeeze more money out of a foreigner! Brother, you have no idea in how many cases these bitches succeed!

However, great that you did not overpay! It goes without saying that even for LT 70 GHC would be too much! GC is right, do not worry and relax! Be assured that nothing will happen!

Cheers!

Hesekiels

Member #4199
02-16-10, 01:01
There was a huge storm here a few nights ago, lights on and off repeatedly and hours of heavy rain. I had dropped this girl back to Osu Sharpnet just before the downpour hit. She had come on to me. Personally, never had a problem with pick-up to my car so it's bad luck for those who have. Guess we should be careful.

SO8

Ty Down
02-16-10, 04:35
I was scared man. She just wouldn't get out of my car so i had to man handle her out then she kept screaming and said she'd call the police and how they would visit my house etc. Luckily as soon as she got out i locked the door and took off like a bat outta hell. got home to a few drinks and went to sleep. I got one missed call off her and didn't answer. This is just a crazy girl.

I have decided to switch off my cell and use another sim for awhile.

OH, YEAH!!, this happens, happened to one of my friends, scared the living shit out of him, and he claims he didn't even shag her. LOL !!!

Global Citizen
02-16-10, 08:13
A nice 20yo girl weighs about 95lb, loves to give BJ's and the taste of cum, can deep throat, fucks like crazy, a gusher, has minimal pussy licking experience but wants more, anally willing, cooks, cleans, irons, very honest and faithful, disease-free, has a 4yo daughter, is looking for a new live-in position with a nice, fit, strong (without medicinal aid), British, Australian, New Zealander, or Canadian man preferably under 50yo.

You will need to provide live-in accommodation for her and her daughter, monthly stipend, basic necessities, an occasional night out, and regular servicing. She will provide whatever your heart desires.

Current owner leaving town in April. For more information, please PM the undersigned.

GC

P.S. Posted with her permission.

Carnisieros
02-17-10, 08:09
Hello Global Citizen,

I read your report.

I will be in Accra on 19 February.

Give me directions.

Global Citizen
02-17-10, 09:43
Hello Global Citizen,

I read your report.

I will be in Accra on 19 February.

Give me directions.Hey Dude,

This is not an offer for a quickie - this is for a long term (a year?) commitment. I am leaving Ghana and want to make sure that she is taken care of as she's a good girl.

GC

Hesekiels
02-17-10, 14:16
i was scared man. ... this is just a crazy girl.my:

according to my experience virtually all of them behave in a way like that when it comes to 'my money' (as they usually say) - and not only pros! even the most shy and decent appearing girl might all of sudden surprise you with an upleasant scene (eg. i break your glasses, i will sell your camera, i call the police now and tell them you have raped me, etc.). brother, just be happy that you were not in your hotel room, because there you are totally lost! once a crazy cuty almost damaged the tv in my room!

cheers!

hesekiels

Carnisieros
02-17-10, 17:14
Hey Dude, this is not an offer for a quickie - this is for a long term (a year?) commitment. I am leaving Ghana and want to make sure that she is taken care of as she's a good girl.

GCI'm going to work, I think I stop for much more than just one year.

Global Citizen
02-17-10, 19:28
I'm going to work, I think I stop for much more than just one year.Ok PM me and let me know a little about yourself.

GC

Enigma84
02-18-10, 18:30
Hi people,

i have found a rarity. she is a beautiful Ga girl that swallows.

PM me know if your interested?

Global Citizen
02-18-10, 22:24
Hi people,

i have found a rarity. she is a beautiful Ga girl that swallows.

PM me know if your interested?

Oh my friend, post some pictures !

GC

Global Citizen
02-19-10, 10:50
http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=177032

"Commercial sex workers at Ashaiman, in the Greater Accra Region, have increased their rates from GH3.00 per sexual round to GH¢4.00, the Accra Times newspaper has been reliably informed...."

Yes gentlemen, this means the cost of a fuck in Accra has increased from $2.20 to $2.80 so for all those mongers out there who pay way too much...

GC

Roman Guy
02-19-10, 18:02
http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=177032

"Commercial sex workers at Ashaiman, in the Greater Accra Region, have increased their rates from GH3.00 per sexual round to GH¢4.00, the Accra Times newspaper has been reliably informed...."

Yes gentlemen, this means the cost of a fuck in Accra has increased from $2.20 to $2.80 so for all those mongers out there who pay way too much...

GC
I have never been with real pro and street girls but the ones who have aproched me in the area of Circle and Niagara Hotel have always proposed 30 GH Cedis. (same "taxi money" offered to non pro on the following morning).
For GHC 3.00 what is the performance?

Furysys
02-19-10, 21:45
Jeez, I gotta get to Ghana someday. Raise the price to $2.80? Quick
calc states that is 8 kicks at the can for the cost of a single song lapdance in Toronto. What the hell am I doing here anyway...............

Hesekiels
02-19-10, 23:39
I have never been with real pro and street girls but the ones who have aproched me in the area of Circle and Niagara Hotel have always proposed 30 GH Cedis. (same "taxi money" offered to non pro on the following morning). For GHC 3.00 what is the performance?

Roman Guy has a point here! I am pretty sure that this low rate is just for locals, but certainly not for an Obroni!

Cheers!

Hesekiels

Global Citizen
02-20-10, 07:52
From what I've heard, this is the rate for people who are willing to venture into those areas which can be quite dangerous for an oburoni. I have also heard that the actual going rate is actually GHC 5.00 for a quick 10 minute pop.

GC

Hesekiels
02-20-10, 15:14
From what I've heard, this is the rate for people who are willing to venture into those areas which can be quite dangerous for an oburoni. I have also heard that the actual going rate is actually GHC 5.00 for a quick 10 minute pop.

GC

I just hope that nobody considers such a 'money saver' seriously! :)

Play safe!

Cheers!

Hesekiels

Member #4199
02-23-10, 00:10
Thursday night was busy at Jokers, with a few likely newcomers. Had been talking to a pretty Senegalaise, Deborah, for a few days but she had been reluctant to go out at first. Dresses well, gorgeous breasts and legs and even better when naked. However, not keen on photos as she wants to change her hairstyle from the current wig. She was really tired so dropped her back so that she could leave to the room she shares with her copine. Another time.

Then picked up Brandy, a petite Guinean, outside Vienna near Circle. A spinner and happy to have pics taken. Interesting BBBJ technique.

SO8

Blackpmike
02-23-10, 05:05
Wow Scot. Looks like shes enjoying that dude, great score I love it when a women has a good time also.

Black Page
02-28-10, 01:53
I have never been with real pro and street girls but the ones who have aproched me in the area of Circle and Niagara Hotel have always proposed 30 GH Cedis. (same "taxi money" offered to non pro on the following morning).
For GHC 3.00 what is the performance?

I wish you'll be in Accra next time (if) I go there. We might have fun exploring those areas.
Maybe that's the rate in La Paz in front of Freaky Freddy's (I dont remember exactly the name, but the place looked a fun place)?

Member #4199
02-28-10, 18:09
Met Angela again by coincidence so it was too good an opportunity to miss. She really does like a GFE.

SO8

Furysys
03-01-10, 02:55
Now that is sweet

Kroshka
03-02-10, 08:35
Scot. This Angela girl is very pretty. It could be nice to see more photos. Full body photos of her.

Member #4199
03-04-10, 19:38
Scot. This Angela girl is very pretty. It could be nice to see more photos. Full body photos of her.

She is - so attached two different encounters.

SO8

Roman Guy
03-05-10, 09:12
She is - so attached two different encounters.
SO8
Nice pictures and nice girl, lucky man, we all envy you but ...
... I don't understand the meaning of picture Angela1 IMG0006.jpg.

Why have you put evanescence on the most important zone of her body?
If you don't like to disgrace her - which is understandable - cover her face but do not keep her black rose only for you!

Anyway thanks for the rest.

Jazz123
03-05-10, 16:48
february 7th 2010: ok, here i was in cape coast after +1 week in ghana - not much mongering since i had some problems with swollen feet and thus had been consulting doctors in ridge hospital, accra. but now i was more or less ok and had come to cape coast, hornier than a goat, haha. around 9pm i went to the hacienda and started chatting with a nice local guy, joshua. he asked why i wasn't drinking and i said i'd have a beer once i had found a woman. he offered his help and made a quick phone call and we went outside. quite a relief since the music evel was absourdly loud. joshua talked to a couple of younger guys and they started searching women for me - 1st to line up was a good looking chick but somehow i din't fancy her attitude so i said no. the 2nd was a petite girl, 22 y.o. with a big smile and a weird hairdo and she aggreed to stay the night for 35 cedis. we sat down outside the hacienda and had a beer, i tipped joshua 5 cedis, bought 2 beers to go and we headed for mighty victory hotel after the girl, dorcas, had bought some food - we were both hungry.

in the room dorcas started teaching me how to eat the ghanian way, i.e. with your hand. i made quite a mess in bed but it was great fun. dorcas didn't speak much english but communication was excellent with a lot of laughs. we watched a bit of tv, talked about ourselves (she has a shit job, forgot which, and a 3 y.o. son) and basically laughed all the time until it was time for a shower and the more important part of the night.

in bed we started with a normal foreplay (caressing and kissing) and dorcas started sucking my nipples. wow! that really turned me on since she sucked hard and somehow found an ideal balance between pain and pleasure. and all the time with a lot of talk and laughs. dorcas then proceeded with a very good bare back bj; she actually managed to keep me close to orgasm for god knows how long before penetration. i'm no good at descriptions but the full sex was excellent and she was moaning loud before we finished round 1. a 2nd round in the morning after which we parted with a smile (and dorcas with 35 well-earned cedis).

mighty victory was a bit exoensive for me (but excellent) so i found a cheap guesthouse (amkred, good value at 12 cedis) and didn't think much of last night except that it had been good. in the afternoon i kinda got lost on my way back to amkred and suddenly dorcas wasthere again. big smiles and laughs and i invited her to eat with me. i was still somewhat exhausted after the night before but asked if she wanted to see my new room which she obviously would like to. well, i'm not really young anymore at 52 so i didn't want another night with her but suggested a bj to which she happily aggreed. i convinced her that 10 cedis was a good price since she wouldn't have to undress and she gave me a very good experience including sucking my nipples again even if they were very sore after the night before but still strongly exciting. after the bj we exchanged phone numbers and i said i'd contact her again in a couple of weeks whern i'd be back in cape.

february 10-12: dorcas called me several times and we had some hillarious talks. at one time she said she missed 'your pussy' so i had to ecxplain that a woman has a pussy and a man has a penis. i was proud to hear her use this new word later, haha.

february 13th: i was in ada foah drinking with a local guy and the next morning i could see that dorcas had called so i called back. but it wasn't the usual happy girl; she said that she was sick with malaria and was in hospital. she said that she'd be ok and we said goodbye.

well, i was busy the next days and didn't call again until february 17th and got a woman (dorcas' mother?) who said that she was sleeping. and then one forgets even if i did text her a couple of times wishing her a speedy recovery.

february 22nd: back in cape coast. i had tried to call dorcas several times with no result except one time when an unknown woman replied in the local language and then hung up. well, this meant that i wouldn't see dorcas again so i decided to have a good dinner and a quiet night. on my way to the restaurant i was approached by one of the young guys who had 'found' dorcas for me. and then he told me that dorcas had died - apparantly she did not ave the right health insurance so probaby didn't get the right treatment. what a shock to me! i felt really sad and spent the evening alone, thinking about how fragile we are.

so this story is to you, dorcas. you probably ever had many chances for a good life and the world is a poorer place without you and your lust for life and not least your sexual skills. i thought about you a lot and can still kick myself for not demanding to talk to a doctor the last time we spoke february 13th - the difference between life and death for you was probably less than 100 cedis which i'd have ben happy to pay. rest in peace with your god, dear dorcas.

ps: no it wasn't a scam the guy who told the sad news didn't ask for money but asked if i wanted to see her mother which i ddn't. and a couple of days ago just before going home i got a new call from ? (dorcas' sister maybe) who asked when i'd be back in cape coast, and also confirmed that dorcas had passed away.

pps: i know i have a too soft heart and ain't the best of mongerers. still, february 23rd i was in mankessim and bedding a market girl.

editor's note: i would suggest that the author or another forum member consider posting a link to this report in the reports of distinction thread. please click here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php) for more information.

Jazz123
03-05-10, 17:27
Hi To All The International. Ide. I Want To Go To Adafoah In April Or May. Ho Can Give Me Some Information About Hotel, Restaurant, Peolple, Sex And Girl. Tanks A Lot Renzo VisI spent a couple of days in Ada Foah and it certainly isn't the best place for mongering. Maybe you can talk a shop girl up but the safest bet would be to ask one of the local guys to introduce you to a girl.

I stayed in Garden-something-hotel which was surprisingly good, I think it was 35 Cedis for large room with AC, TV and a HUGE bed. The hotel has a restaurant but the chef was off the 2 days I stayed there (sick) so I don't know if it's any good. I actually didn't find any restaurants in Ada Foah and had my breakfast at the bus station and other meals at street kitchens on the main street.

You will most likely be greeted at the trotro station by some rasta; apparantly the jungle drums start already when you enter the trotro in Accra but I'd actually recommend any 'non-rasta'. There was a young guy at my hotel who would probably have been better than my rasta. Except of course if you want to have a smoke of weed in which case I suppose you'll have to contact a rasta.

There is basically no night life in Adah Foah, only a few spots, and no places with dancing even in weekends. But still a rather nice place to hang out for a couple of days doing nothing.

Global Citizen
03-05-10, 19:16
On my way to the restaurant I was approached by one of the young guys who had 'found' Dorcas for me. And then he told me that Dorcas had died - apparantly she did not ave the right health insurance so probaby didn't get the right treatment. What a shock to me! I felt really sad and spent the evening alone, thinking about how fragile we are.

Good report but such a sad ending ! I think more people die from malaria than aids in Ghana.

For anyone who reads this, this is why I ALWAYS keep a couple of boxes of ARTEMOS gelcaps (available at any local pharmacy without a prescription) at home and whenever I travel as Artemos will start working within 30 minutes against even the deadliest form of malaria (P. Falciparum). Get the original Artemos with pure artemisinin and not the new dual therapy one mixed with Amodiaquine. I've had malaria 8 times so I speak from experience.

GC

Roman Guy
03-05-10, 20:11
February 7th 2010: ... The 2nd was a petite girl, 22 y.o. with a big smile and a weird hairdo and she aggreed to stay the night for 35 Cedis. We sat down outside the Hacienda and had a beer, I tipped Joshua 5 Cedis, bought 2 beers to go and we headed for Mighty Victory Hotel after the girl, Dorcas, had bought some food - we were both hungry...
Dorcas ... how can I forget about her!
Read report #1459 and open the pictures: is she the one?
After 2 years she was still writing me emails (last email in November).

I will investigate enquiring some common friends, if still have the same phone number and email ads.

Jazz123
03-05-10, 20:16
Good report but such a sad ending! I think more people die from malaria than aids in Ghana. GC Thanks GC. Dorcas passing really troubled me since I could probably easily have saved her life if I had just insisted on talking to the doctor. God knows I'm no altrusian in general but if I had only asked the right question.

Jazz123
03-05-10, 20:23
Dorcas ... how can I forget about her!

Read report #1459 and open the pictures: is she the one?Nope, not 'my' Dorcas - I hope yours is OK though

Ty Down
03-06-10, 02:45
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFtSmh61Pi8

Ty.

Global Citizen
03-06-10, 05:49
if I had only asked the right question.

That's a tough call as so many of them will pull at your heartstrings just to scam some money. I think we've all heard the "my mother's in the hospital and I need money for medicines".

GC.

Jazz123
03-08-10, 09:32
That's a tough call as so many of them will pull at your heartstrings just to scam some money. I think we've all heard the "my mother's in the hospital and I need money for medicines".

GC.It was my first visit to black Africa but I sure got my share of stories like that - they all seem to need around 50 Cedis for some kind of emergency. However, I should have asked to talk to a doctor when Dorcas was in hospital but didn't think of it until it was too late, dammit.

Aka Sombo
03-09-10, 08:44
A while back, I made a first visit to Ghana. I was based in Cape Coast and whilst I harboured thoughts of filthy, dirty mongering, I was hamstrung by the presence of other companions (definitely not mongerers!). We stayed at the Savoy Hotel (nothing like the one in London) which is a 10 minute walk up the road going East from the Hacienda and the Pantry bars. The Savoy is an ok place, friendly, not very clean but for around 20 cedis, who gives a shit?

One late night after some fairly serious drinking, I was able to give said companions the slip and made my way alone down to the Pantry intent on losing my mongering virginity. I went in and had a few beers but saw little opportunity to approach anyone due to the loud music and the heaving bodies dancing wildly in the semi-darkness.

So in due course, still determined to try my luck, I ventured out into the street and sat down on a couple of concrete blocks on the roadside between the Pantry and the Hacienda. I think the locals call this area London Bridge! Anyway, I must have chosen a good spot, because after a few minutes this pleasant young guy approaches me and after saluting each other in the Ghanaian way, he asks me if I would like a woman! I said “Oh... yes please!”. He says "Wait there, I will go and come back with some girls". He disappears for about 15 minutes but then returns with three young women. One is rather large, one is medium-sized and the third is a young slim girl. I say "I'll take the small girl, but let me talk to her first". So she sits down beside me and I ask her if she is OK to come back to my hotel. She smiles, she's nice and says she will be happy to do that. There is no mention of money. The young man in the meantime has organised a taxi and we make the short trip back to the Savoy. The girl and I arel sitting in the back and the young man is in the front giving the driver directions. Despite being on a daily high blood pressure medication, I am tingling with anticipation and adrenalin - I'm going to experience an attractive young African girl for the first time!

We arrive at the hotel. The taxi is dispatched with 2 Cedis and the young man departs, but not before politely requesting a tip. He seems satisfied with 5 cedis. I go with the girl to my room. She sits down on a stool and we talk for a short while about nothing in particular. I look at her more closely and I reckon she is wearing a wig, but she has a sweet face and a long slender neck. I'm quite nervous as I lean forward to plant small kisses on her neck. She shudders - apparently with pleasure....can this be true or is she faking it? She stands up and takes her dress off, lies on the bed in her bra and panties and I see how beautiful the shape of her body is - her slender waist emphasises the sculpted curve of hip and thigh. There was no fat at all on her body and the muscles ripple erotically under the almost phosphorescent ebony skin as she pulls down her panties and slips them over her feet.

Then she pushes her bra up and I saw that her tits were those sad bags of (palm oil?) that seem quite common in Africa. She must have had babies, I'm thinking. So I focus on the belly, buttocks and thighs which are sensational and she is athletically rubbing her her pussy up and down my thigh. It's really like she wants to be fucked and she wants me to fuck her bareback NOW! But I insist that I should use a condom and as I clumsily start to unwrap the fetherlite, thoughts of STD's are crowding into my mind and some momentum is lost. I just about manage to get the condom on my bendy, drunken dick and manhandle it into her wet pussy. I thrust away and she responds....but it's not really working... I can feel the condom slipping off and I withdraw panic stricken that I might be catching HIV. She doesn't say anything, but I sense she is not very impressed.

A bit later, partially aroused, I want to try again and she is pulling at my dick to get it into her pussy but I'm fighting her to put the condom on. She gamely trys doggie, reverse cowboy as well as missionary to get a good fuck out of me. Sadly, I'm a drunken lost cause! By now the game is up because she is here to fuck the white man, not socialise with him. She puts on her dress and I escort out of the hotel onto the road. I offer her 20 cedis (to buy her mother something). She takes it with a shrug of the shoulders. I ask for her number hoping that I can fuck her properly sometime. She declines to give it and walks off down the road, into the night towards "London Bridge" with her cute African butt swinging tantalisingly out of reach.......

Lessons Learnt:

1. You can not fail to score if you hang around this area late at night at the weekend
2. If you are drunk and have trouble keeping it up, take viagra
3. Be polite - Ghanaians are polite, charming people and respond well to good manners

Aka S

Member #4199
03-09-10, 15:28
Tight black jeans, petite when off her high heels, strange stretch marks but very firm all over. Jessica is from Lagos but has been living in Accra for the past two years. She also knows how to use everything and press all buttons, including CIM. a rAal spinner.

The pics say it really.

SO8

Aka Sombo
03-11-10, 02:45
If you read my first report (Cape Coast caper), you'll have figured what a total apprentice monger I am! With this second report I hoping to demonstrate that I'm beginning to learn some mongering lessons. And I reckon that Ghana must surely be amongst the best mongering nursery slopes (if you will forgive the skiing metaphor) of the world.

Once again, I didn't really have to put in any effort. I was gently but surely lead by the nose (or do I mean dick) to an exhilarating romp.

One morning about 10am, I was minding my own business strolling down a road near the Spintex Road in Accra, when this youngish, slimmish, pretty faced woman stopped me and asked me if I had a girlfriend. I said, "No, actually I'm married back in my country" She then asked me if I would like an African girlfriend. Rather stupidly, I said, "well, I don't know, I've not really thought about it". That was a fucking lie! She wasn't in the least bit discouraged by my reticence. She then asked me if I had ever "had" an African woman. I said, "Well no, as it happens I haven't". Another fucking lie! Well actually. Perhaps not? After all was said and done, the Cape Coast caper was more a failed fuck than a confirmed kill. She then explained that she was on her way to an English lesson and insisted that we exchange phone numbers and that I should phone her later and come round to her house. Well, where I come from, young women do not (if ever!) approach men of my age and bearing in such a direct manner. But under the circumstances I felt I could hardly refuse. I gave in and exchanged numbers. And with that we both proceeded on our respective ways.

I didn't think too much more about it. Well, actually I did, but being new to Ghana I didn't think the young lady was entirely serious. I was very wrong. This is Ghana. And in Ghana, there are many ladies who are very serious about getting on in life. I realised this when I met her again in the road a few days later and she demanded to know why I hadn't called. I knew I was definitely going to fuck her.

So the next day we met and went back to her place. I was quite surprised. The house stood on its own plot with a wall around it. The ground floor was more or less completed but the next floor was not yet constructed. Many Ghanaians live in partially completed houses. She lived alone with her five year old daughter and a 10 year old niece. We talked for a while and I discovered that she was 34, originally from a village in the north, that the father of the child was a Jamaican from America who had left her. She had also had a UK boyfriend who had given her money to get the land and the house started. She showed me photos of these things. She seemed very open and candid about her life experiences. I stroked her hand and we went into the bedroom.

She was businesslike. We took a shower and she scrupulously washed me and then herself. We kissed properly and she went down on her knees and sucked my dick. And she did it very, very well. Then we were on the mattress on the floor and I was between her legs searching for her clit. I couldn't really find it. I remembered her telling me that she was from the north and I had heard that the girls from there were often "cut". We fucked with her on top and she seemed to enjoy the sex, but she did not have any explosive orgasm. But from my point of view it was really good because she was absolutely committed to giving me a good time.

Since then, over the last year or so I have been in Ghana quite a bit and she has become like a girlfriend. I visit her once or twice a week and we fuck. No bullshit, just fucking. She brings me beer and food and will suck my dick endlessly with real enjoyment. While she's sucking she says things like "I'm taking my breakfast" and then after twenty minutes more sucking "Now, I'm taking my lunch! " Hey, you Ghana girls are something else!

In return, I pay for her daughter to go to school. It's like an unspoken business arrangement. I get properly and regularly fucked and her daughter is getting an education. Such pragmatic solutions, I have found harder to achieve in the first world.

After a three month absence, I'm back in Ghana on Friday for a couple of weeks. Royal Air Maroc, London Heathrow to Accra via Casablanca, booked online £382. And I reckon I'm going to get properly fucked! Even more fucked than the Great British £, I hope!

Aka S

Black Page
03-11-10, 14:33
i've been in accra few weeks ago and i had my fun. once back home, i was going to write my final report to help others, but then i realized that i did not discover anything "new" compared to what we read in many posts of the forum. neither i had something special to inform people about, except where to find the maestro atm (see my last post about that 982015), and thus i gave up to laziness.
now, after some pms exchanged, i've been pushed by a scot one8 to write my report anyway, so here it is.

in accra, i had to work almost all days, but i was free at night. after all, this still allows many hours for explorations...
i took at least a couple of days to start understanding how to move in accra and how to behave, even though i did all my good home work of rtff before leaving. to be honest, if i could choose, i'd prefer to be back to kampala (see my report 888134) where i was almost one year ago, but accra is surely a place i am strongly missing now (i live in europe, i.e. one of the worst places in the world, after usa, where to play our hobby).

the first night (sunday), after a dinner in osu and a short visit at makumba (a lonely place that night with 5-6 hard-core pros focused on me), i went straight to the kwame nkrumah circle, which is (at least to my limited knowledge) the main focus of street action in accra. overwhelmed by the crowd of girls and touts, i lost soon my determination, totally unable to choose due to abundance of options (also, i had no idea about prices and what is safe and what is not).
it is not my intention to make a lengthy report of all my nights. i will report some basic notes and my impressions, to the benefit of those who will follow.

safety
99% of streets and roads in accra are dark at night. no public lighting. it's honestly scaring to walk alone there at night the first night, because you dont know what to expect, but accra is very safe compared to most african cities. i never had any problem and i walked alone at night in many places, included bad places around kwame nkrumah circle like the small alleys and the large "field", i.e. a dark ground field with low-end girls and people hanging around, a noisy bar at the end, small shops closed at night where girls hide on the back.

danquah circle
at the end of cantonments rd, osu. walking from cantonments rd, turn right and you find a strip of bars with girls and people drinking and sitting around in the darkness. a rastaman will try to "help" you to find your way. be his friend because he is an authority there, but dont think you need him to find anything you cannot find on your own. he does not ask a tip, but i think he expects it.
i never went to makumba in one week, after my bad impression of the firs night, but i sat down a couple of times in one of those bars on the street. you will have your beer surrounded by noisy girls offering their company. you can have a fun time, chatting and drinking, but for the best girls i recommend to seek elsewhere.

kwame nkrumah circle
to my limited experience, this the main focus of street action in accra. conveniently, there you also have the only atm which accepts maestro debit cards and mastercard.
in this area, main spots are vienna (a pool bar), waikiki at its side (a disco bar), an unnamed street bar on the street in front of waikiki, with chairs, drinks sipped by standing people and loud music. swarms of hot girls everywhere.
also in this area, till 1-2 years ago, there was the (in)famous soldier bar (pronounced "soja bar" by locals), a low-level bar/brothel with cubicles where to be entertained, closed and demolished about one year ago by the police, which one night raided the place and arrested (!) something like hundred girls. the reason of the raid was claimed to be (i read this on the internet, while i was trying to know more of accra before going there) the considerable number of **** girls working there for few cedis every night, mixed with many others. apparently, somebody in the government decided to stop it one day, after years of public tolerated business, and make accra respectable in front of foreign visitors.
today, there is no big brothel in service. girls are rep001tered on a wide area around the circle, along the avenue and streets nearby, even in the "field" at a side. some are young and pretty (all apparently of legal age, after the clean-up), but you need to walk a lot to get a reasonable sample of what's around.

i spent many nights (after-dinner time) at vienna, playing pool with girls, at waikiki and the bar on the street. warning: vienna and waikiki are crowded on monday (= busy day at vienna), but may be empty in the other days. the reason is inexplicable to me...
other places for sws in this area are vanderoye, omega and farrar av. and also a small street behind it, where girls wait for customers in the street and you can go to a cheap hotel (15c the room for a quickie). it's always an hit&miss.
i sampled one of these rooms. i'd define it "basic", but i could not say it was really dirty, although dont expect they change the sheets after each guest.

i met an outstanding young girl in vienna! she was by far the sexiest, at least to my eyes: a late teen (she said 19yo) with perfect feline body and amazing breast. after 3 consecutive nights i brought her with me at my hotel, i got tired of tasting the same soup, although she was honestly a dream. i was in the position i could not go to the circle to meet new ones without having her following me everywhere. one night, other girls even approached me to tell me "where is your wife??".
i was also tired of touts following me even in the street when i was trying to walk away (you know the refrain "please, i beeeg yoouu..."), offering me the company of girls etc.
one night, i walked 15 minutes around the circle, without saying a word, with one of these ones following me like a guard and offering me services ("hey boss i like your style!").

i met also a very nice sw in farrar. she is nigerian and hard-core sw, but surprisingly beautiful, sweet and honest with me. the first night, she asked me 30c, but i refused because i was without money and usually i am picky with girls. i showed her that i had only 22c in my wallet. she insisted so much, even for little money, that finally i found myself in a room of the small cheap hotel mentioned above in a side street nearby. once i paid the room (15c), she got only 5c and i kept 2c for the taxi to go back to the hotel. that was enough for her, because she said she liked me and she wanted to meet me again (i guess she knows what is a "long-term investment"). it was a quick furious session with cim, received per my request and exhibiting some surprise too.
the night after, i met her again on the street. i did not want to go with her, but i wanted to give her 20c to pay my debt (i believe 5c for good service with a wg is not appropriate...), but she refused! she said she wanted to spend the night with me, not the money! (her words).
i did not want to bring her to my hotel (she looked too much hard core for my place), but she brought me to a small hotel she knew somewhere, 5 mins north of the kn circle. she insisted she wanted to sleep all night with me, but the place was too poor and i could not carry it till dawn. in the first place we went, we had no water and the light went off after 5 minutes. i got my 15cedis back from the doorman and we moved to a better place (35c), still basic but cleaner. we had 1 good hour together, then i convinced her to leave with me because i had to work the morning after (3 hours of sleep away). oh, before i forget, i conviced her to do anal and try cim again.
(before you think i am so cheap, i left her 30 before leaving for her family and taxi)

other places
i visited jokers, more upscale than vienna, but girls looked very professional and i soon lost interest.
other places i visited, just for a drink: bus stop (only regular people and girls playing pool, that night) and the large disco 5 mins north of kn circle (i forgot the name!).
i also went to la paz by taxi, but i did not stop. girls looked less attractive than those in kwame nkrumah circle but a lot cheaper (interesting to know that, anyway).

labadi beach
on sunday afternoon, plenty of opportunities. too bad i did not have enough time to hang around there. sit at a restaurant and enjoy beauties.

taxi fares
it's a pain in the ass, but bargain is a must. target fares are 4c from makola to osu, 3c from danquah to kwame n. circles. in 80% of cases, expect to be asked higher price first. if you are at jokers, they will ask you 10 to go back to the centre, but 4-5 is the appropriate fare.
the procedure to follow:
- wait at the street side and stop a taxi
- approach the window and, exhibiting bored acquaitance with the place, ask "how much for <place>?"
- if the price asked is above the prices above, counter-offer less than the regular price, claiming for example "?? but i paid 3c yesterday....!"
- agree on the regular price
- leave a tip is the guy is helpful, for example if you get interesting information on where to go next.

Bloke
03-11-10, 15:32
Dude...your posts are very entertaining, I thought you should be commended on the honest way you in which you write...you had me smiling as I read on. I have been to Ghana many times though not for a couple of years now and I have also stayed at the Savoy hotel in Cape Coast so can picture your evening in all its detail!
It really is not uncommon for Ghanaian women to have rippling muscles when you conside how hard they have to work just to survive...which makes them all the more beautiful...God I miss Ghana, still I have to suffer Asia instead these days which has similar attractions but not quite as good as Ghanaians

Black Page
03-11-10, 16:00
still I have to suffer Asia instead these days
OMG! Suffer Asia?????
Think about us poor folks living in Europe or, even worse, those living in USA!!!!
Enjoy Asia and Asians, at least you who can....

Member #4148
03-11-10, 16:01
Dude...your posts are very entertaining, I thought you should be commended on the honest way you in which you write...you had me smiling as I read on.

Makes me homesick for the place...and it never was my home.

Ty Down
03-11-10, 21:09

Roman Guy
03-12-10, 11:50
I've been in Accra few weeks ago ...
Phantastic and very exhaustive.
This is the kind of report I would like to read in this forum.
But ... had your camera low bacteries?

Hesekiels
03-12-10, 13:05
I've been in Accra few weeks ago and I had my fun...

This post is indeed a terrific one! Black Page, keep your pen active! :)

Cheers!

Hesekiels

Black Page
03-12-10, 13:07
Phantastic and very exhaustive.
This is the kind of report I would like to read in this forum.
But ... had your camera low bacteries?
All my reports are very informative... :D
I have written some others in other countries which, I believe, are very useful to newcomers. Have a look on them.
THANKS so much for your words of appreciation!
I also took some pix of the late-teen girl, but I dont feel confortable to post them, because I am afraid that sooner or later some asshole might go to the girl to say "hey you are on the internet..!"

Jazz123
03-15-10, 10:32
The obvious mongering places which have been mentioned many times here are African Beach Resort and Paragon Disco. The latter only if you don't mind VERY loud music: I actually had to leave the place fast or maybe it was because I was the oldest person there <grin

However, a local girl recommended the disco at Hotel Afenhie in the centre, only open Saturdays as far as I know and I didn't make it there. Was busy with Linda. And there is some street action around Hotel Zenith, also in the centre. A couple of the SW there were actually quite pretty.

Black Page
03-15-10, 14:00
Ok, per multiple requests, this is one of my friends in Accra. 19yo.

Global Citizen
03-15-10, 14:06
Ok, per multiple requests, this is one of my friends in Accra. 19yo.

Nice one BP ! It's so unusual to see a Ghanaian girl with such clear skin.

GC

Member #4148
03-16-10, 06:00
Nice one BP ! It's so unusual to see a Ghanaian girl with such clear skin.

GC

I'm thinking she's not originally Ghanaian.

Senegalese?

Mr Varna
03-20-10, 16:02
The construction company im woking for had started a new project in Manila (Philippines) and I have been transfered there were I now live and work. The Philippines is a nice place but I must confess that I miss Ghana and the black girls. Today is my 36th birthsday and im sitting here with 3 nice girls but its like something is missing. oh yes, a big set of african tits! :) I wish all you guys good hunting in Ghana and all the best from the Philippines.

By the way, the Philippines english is not anywere near as good as the Ghanians.

Member #4199
03-21-10, 04:08
The Philippines is a nice place but I must confess that I miss Ghana and the black girls. Today is my 36th birthsday and im sitting here with 3 nice girls but its like something is missing. I wish all you guys good hunting in Ghana and all the best from the Philippines.

Hey Mr Varna

Not many guys look away from Filipinas and sitting with three sounds pretty good to me.

I can't remember if you visited Osu or Jokers. If you did, you may remember Monica. She's no longer 19 (I can only envy Black Page) but easy company - she always teases about butterflying and offers a very good "massage" - which we've never had.

Happy Birthday

SO8

Malabo
03-21-10, 04:41
The obvious mongering places which have been mentioned many times here are African Beach Resort and Paragon Disco. The latter only if you don't mind VERY loud music: I actually had to leave the place fast or maybe it was because I was the oldest person there <grin

However, a local girl recommended the disco at Hotel Afenhie in the centre, only open Saturdays as far as I know and I didn't make it there. Was busy with Linda. And there is some street action around Hotel Zenith, also in the centre. A couple of the SW there were actually quite pretty.You can also try the Ocean Bar, near Shippers circle, it's another active mongering haunt. It's a groppie feely place, becuse you gonna get your nutsack grabbed on your first visit there.

Hesekiels
03-21-10, 19:21
The construction company im woking for had started a new project in Manila (Philippines) and I have been transfered there were I now live and work. The Philippines is a nice place but I must confess that I miss Ghana and the black girls. Today is my 36th birthsday and im sitting here with 3 nice girls but its like something is missing. oh yes, a big set of african tits! :) I wish all you guys good hunting in Ghana and all the best from the Philippines.

By the way, the Philippines english is not anywere near as good as the Ghanians.

Mr V.

first of all happy birthday to you! One tiny little remark to your 'new country': although you cannot compare the Philippines with Ghana be assured that you will love this place too as soon as you are getting a little more used to it! Simply go to Angeles City and enjoy your time there - you bet your life, you will not miss Ghana all too much! :)

Cheers!

Hesekiels

Black Page
03-22-10, 01:52
Monica. She's no longer 19 (I can only envy Black Page)
SO8
Hey, before meeting the pretty girl of the photo I spent hours and hours of walking and walking, screening hundreds of faces and refusing the company of many girls and aiming at the top 1% (which, given the number of available girls around, is still a pretty high number!). It was not luck. It was matter of hard dedication to this tough job! :p (but I'm missing it...........)

Mr. Varna,
I envy you! Philippines is a pussy paradise. I love Pinays.

Mr Varna
03-22-10, 14:49
Thanks guys, I apriciate your coments!

I know this is a Ghana forum but I will just ad a picture and a few coments about Philippiens.

Angels city, already been there, I didn't like it at all, more dirty than Circle in Accra and only managed to find 2 girls with big tits and nice faces I one week, and trust me, I went thru all the bars. Maybe it was because I was not drunk or maybe it was because I'm use to the black girls with a round ass and big tits. Most of the girls here in the PH are sooo white and they take pride in being white too. They don't understand me trying to get a tan. Anyway, I'm in Manila now and its not too bad, a place called L. A cafe is similar to Jokers in Accra and the girls are only 30 USD each and no bar fine. Here are picures of 2 girls who I had at my apartment on my birthsday Yes, I'm sure in time I will get to love this place and the girls.

All the best,

Mr. Varna

Bimbo Boy
03-22-10, 18:50

Once you'll be back in Ghana, you'll miss the Filipinas !
Regards. B.B.

Member #4199
03-22-10, 23:26
I know this is a Ghana forum but ... Here are picures of 2 girls who I had at my apartment on my birthsday

Looks like a tough deal Mr Varna.

Jai ho ...

As for BP, let's see if your face in a million is still out there :-)

SO8

Malabo
03-23-10, 07:11
Hi,

Am in Accra for a overnight stay & checked into the Holiday Inn, the hotel folk don't bother about getting girls in there.

Found some lovely lasses by the poolside, picked up one called Joanna.

Short slender body, nego for 2 hrs (50cedi)as I have a early morning meeting.

Had a great time with CBJ & cowgirl on the 1st shot, then BBBJ & doggie & finally a COF.

Have to leave Accra today & hope to be back soon.

Some great bodies here.

Member #4199
03-23-10, 12:02
Sigh. No sign of Black Page's stunner last night in Vienna and Waikiki.

So several obronis had to content ourselves with watching some very pretty teens in skin-tight white minidresses (anyone there will know which girls), a gorgeous girl with amazing legs in a short black pleated dress, a definite but beautiful pro in a black backless dress, another in red mini and knee-length boots, or an energetic dancer with very muscular thighs in a short mini (again). Or then there was the girl playing pool in the leopardskin top and black shorts.

A hard choice.

So I chose the Liberian dancer who made eye contact in a mirror. There's something about eyes flashing in a dark room that works every time, especially when combined with a slinky body. I saw her friend check me out and whisper, prompting a laugh. Over the night, it was time for a drink, then a dance against me, then a crotch grind while dipping low and kissing the bulge in my trousers. Time to go.

Her friend had laughed when Fatu had said that she'd end the night sucking me. Funny that it worked out that way. Very affectionate, very athletic, a great kisser, to my mind very pretty. The pics tell some of the story. A keeper.

SO8

Black Page
03-23-10, 14:40
Sigh. No sign of Black Page's stunner last night in Vienna and Waikiki.
SO8
Ahem... Now I can confess what I did not mention before.
My stunner was in Vienna once in her lifetime and she was also virgin. I've been her first one! :D :D

Post-posting note (3hrs after original post above), due to a PM I received:
The girl was obviously not virgin, neither it was her first time. I was just joking and teasing fellow mongers here, to increase their envy... :D

Black Page
03-23-10, 14:42
So several obronis had to content ourselves with watching some very pretty teens in skin-tight white minidresses (anyone there will know which girls), a gorgeous girl with amazing legs in a short black pleated dress, a definite but beautiful pro in a black backless dress, another in red mini and knee-length boots, or an energetic dancer with very muscular thighs in a short mini (again).
SO8
Sorry, but why they "had to content" themselves?????
Someone has teeths but no bread, someone has bread but no teeth...??
Please, go ahead, do not content yourself and do what I cannot do here in this sad Europe!

Ian557
03-29-10, 14:34
Gents,

I have been considering a trip to either Ghana or Kenya later this year, and in preperation I have completed some research on this forum and Afrointroduction.com.

Casual , not detailed review of Afrointroductioncs.com indicate that:

Ladies from Ghana include a higher percentage of ladies of varying colour from
tanned to brown to very dark, with western style hair-dos and often well dressed. I wondered if this is due to French influence in West Africa or a number of scam ads from Ghana is greater ?

Have a look by yourself. What the more experience members think about that ?

Any comments would be appreciated.

Penge
03-29-10, 22:58
Gents,

I have been considering a trip to either Ghana or Kenya later this year, and in preperation I have completed some research on this forum and Afrointroduction.com.

Casual , not detailed review of Afrointroductioncs.com indicate that:

Ladies from Ghana include a higher percentage of ladies of varying colour from
tanned to brown to very dark, with western style hair-dos and often well dressed. I wondered if this is due to French influence in West Africa or a number of scam ads from Ghana is greater ?

Have a look by yourself. What the more experience members think about that ?

Any comments would be appreciated.I have experienced the Afrointroductions.com site and have also come back from a wonderful month in Ghana.

I can confirm there are a lot of scammers on this and most other dating websites emanating from Ghana. Unfortunately Ghana seems to be home to a growing number of crooks, often men, who scam westerners for money and gifts. I've heard many Nigerians have moved there to cash in on the generally good reputation of Ghana as a low crime area. Be wary of all light skinned/white profiles on dating websites. For some reason many scammers assume white folk don't like dark skinned women with big breasts and ample booty.

Seeing Ghana for the first time was a privilege and a real treat. I've just turned 50 and the hair is going grey, but I had no problem in finding a number of willing and able young non-pros to join me for bedroom action.

I only stayed in Accra for a couple of days on business and all I can really confirm is that shopping malls are the place to go to meet local talent. Prices across the board are higher in the capital city and the traffic is dreadful. Competency in English is higher there than anywhere else though.

Most of my time was spent in the smaller towns of the eastern provinces. Travelling, if you use the local tro-tros is dirt cheap and reasonable hotels can be had for a fraction of the prices in Accra, let alone those of the UK or US. The main problems in scoring women, all of whom will be black and generally dark skinned, are the heat and the language. The sun is unrelenting and you will dehydrate very very quickly. It took me 2 weeks to get used to being out of doors for any length of time. Also, while Ghana is officially an English speaking country, many of the locals in the provinces will be unable to offer more than a few token words.

The women in general are very friendly and accomodating and if you can find one with some decent english language capability, you will find they usually are very up front about talking about sex. The first day I visited a town called Hohoe I went to the market and bought some bananas. The trader asked me where I was from and where I was staying and question number three was can I come to your hotel! She was Joyce, age 30, a large lady and to be quite honest not really much of a looker. However, I was so bowled over and so hot and exhausted after even only a short time in the sun, I arranged a meeting that night in the hotel. After a drink in the hotel bar it was back to my room and a great night of action. Joyce had a fantastic rack and loved to suck and fuck vigoursly. I had two shots that night and another in the morning. Like all Ghananian girls I met she was very clean and loved to take hotel showers. I had to press her to accept a present of 20 cedis (about £10 or $15) which she seemed genuinely grateful to receive. If you don't bring your own condoms, small pharmacies are plentiful and local condoms cost peanuts. All hotels by the way seem to be girl friendly and never once batted an eyelid if you took a girl back to your room.

My greatest success was in a town called Akosombo where i met a school teacher called Precious, age 32, while she was out shopping in the market. She was tall and dark with lovely curves. To cut a long story short she was with me for a week and seemed addicted to mounting me and riding herself to noisy orgasms. She also didn't flinch at oral with CIM, slurping down full loads.
I'm still in contact with her now and may go back to see her again later in the year.

In conclusion, this may seem really corny and patronising, but a large cross section of the female population seem to revere white men. As long as you treat them decently and with respect. they will enjoy fucking you and will not expect payment. They also, at least in the provinces I visited, enjoy cooking and cleaning for their man. Its almost sounds too good to be true, but i can assure you it is!

Ian557
03-30-10, 12:36
Thanks for the response and a very informative report. I must say, that now I am going to be much more careful with establishing contacts through afrointroductions. Com. One of the ways I intend to use to weed out scams is to ask for more photos in ordinary situations e.g. may be even I will ask upfront, please send me a photo in your kitchen etc

Of course this is not going to help if the woman is involved in the scam too.

Roman Guy
03-30-10, 20:24
I have experienced the Afrointroductions.com site and have also come back from a wonderful month in Ghana....
Seeing Ghana for the first time was a privilege and a real treat. I've just turned 50 and the hair is going grey, but I had no problem in finding a number of willing and able young non-pros to join me for bedroom action.
In conclusion, this may seem really corny and patronising, but a large cross section of the female population seem to revere white men. As long as you treat them decently and with respect. they will enjoy fucking you and will not expect payment. They also, at least in the provinces I visited, enjoy cooking and cleaning for their man. Its almost sounds too good to be true, but i can assure you it is!

Great report and great experience.
I always suggest to travel around and reach minor places as in this case Akosombo and Hohoe.
I have mentioned your report in the Report of Distinction.
Just a question: was the SD Card in your camera full or you couldnt recharge the bacteries? I (we) would have liked to see the two godnesses of your nice report.
Next time, all right?

Ty Down
03-31-10, 19:43
Thanks for the response and a very informative report. I must say, that now I am going to be much more careful with establishing contacts through afrointroductions. Com. One of the ways I intend to use to weed out scams is to ask for more photos in ordinary situations e.g. may be even I will ask upfront, please send me a photo in your kitchen etc

Of course this is not going to help if the woman is involved in the scam too.

@ Ian557,

Look fella's, there is absolutely no reason to look for ladies on afrointroductions. The vast majority scammers, and yes, the ladies are in on the scam.

All one has to do is, just show up in Ghana, and the pussy will come to you, period.

Penge's post has me checking airfares LOL !!!

Ty.

Global Citizen
04-01-10, 07:27
For all you mongers that are in-country, this week is start of the annual Dipo festival for the Krobo people of Ghana.

The Dipo is a adulthood rite for Krobo girls. On Saturday in the town of Somanya, girls of all sizes and shapes will be walking around town practically naked - certainly topless and either with just beads around their waist or a loin cloth. During the festival (over this week), girls have to prove their virginity and usually by doing the Dipo, it gives them the right to fuck - so you can imagine that a lot of cherries will be broken this weekend.

Google Dipo Festival and you'll get some nice pics.

I'm planning on going to Somanya on Saturday ;-)

GC

L Zelda
04-01-10, 16:26
The Dipo is a adulthood rite for Krobo girls. Traditionally didn't some of those girls pick their husbands there?

Be careful! Would be great to hear a report on that.

Global Citizen
04-01-10, 20:54
Traditionally didn't some of those girls pick their husbands there?

Be careful! Would be great to hear a report on that.

Not really sure what I'm planning out there - gonna go there, look at all those nubile-young-near-naked-girls and see what happens. Maybe I'll stay the night if I have a reason to or and maybe I won't - This is my first Dipo so am not sure what to expect although my housegirl says all girls are available !

GC

L Zelda
04-02-10, 05:31
Not really sure what I'm planning out there - gonna go there, look at all those nubile-young-near-naked-girls and see what happens. Maybe I'll stay the night if I have a reason to or and maybe I won't - This is my first Dipo so am not sure what to expect although my housegirl says all girls are available !

GCIf your housegirl is right then I know when to plan my trip next year. ;) Not that it seems hard to pick up girls in general, but a town full of half naked girls is just something I have to witness at least once in my life!

Global Citizen
04-02-10, 18:40
If your housegirl is right then I know when to plan my trip next year. ;) Not that it seems hard to pick up girls in general, but a town full of half naked girls is just something I have to witness at least once in my life!

Well she's a Krobo girl who has done her Dipo so I assume she knows what she's talking about.

GC

Ty Down
04-09-10, 16:09
Well she's a Krobo girl who has done her Dipo so I assume she knows what she's talking about.

GC

GC, I know you got some pics.

Global Citizen
04-09-10, 17:32
GC, I know you got some pics.

Ha ha ha. Due to a multitude of reasons, I ended up not going. Besides, do you think I would be so selfish as to withhold pics from you guys ?

GC

Hesekiels
04-10-10, 15:02
... I've just turned 50 and the hair is going grey... [size=-2][b][

it is really great that nobody cares about it, isn't it!? :)

Cheers!

Hesekiels

Member #4199
04-13-10, 20:05
She said she was Burkinabe but spoke creole and sounded anglophone. I guess she was more likely to have been from Nigeria or Sierra Leone. She hangs around Nkrumah circle.

So8

Ty Down
05-13-10, 17:33
Did Ghana die???

Roman Guy
05-15-10, 12:50
Did Ghana die???
Actually, what's up down there?
Is a curfew in progress, civil war, epidemic or what?
We are worried.

For Mr Jackson:
because it has never happened that this section of the Forum remain empty for one month, are we sure that this directory is OK?

Wake up mongers!!!

Black Page
05-17-10, 00:02
Actually, what's up down there?
Is a curfew in progress, civil war, epidemic or what?
We are worried.
For Mr Jackson:
because it has never happened that this section of the Forum remain empty for one month, are we sure that this directory is OK?
Wake up mongers!!!
Pay me a flight ticket and I promise duly daily reports from Ghana, with good photos too (my girlfriend in Accra
is still the most beautiful featured in this forum, IMHO sure! :D) )

For Jackson:
Does ISG sponsor reporters from areas where the forum is too quiet?

Black Page
05-18-10, 22:37
Yesterday it was Monday, the busiest day at Vienna and Waikiki. I missed that a lot.
Is it possible that NOBODY there takes the time to write a report about what's going on there?? To make us feel the atmosphere?
Silence, only silence....

Bobby Delfin
05-19-10, 17:46
Went last sunday evening early to labadi beach around the labadi beach hotel. Very busy, loud music and was approached multiple times while walking upand down by good looking slim and young girls. Found some good company and took her back to the labadi beach hotel, 23, tight, smoking weed, wanted bareback but kept it all together, had a good GFE and sent her away after the fun. No problem in the hotel, damage 40CED which is too much but she was good company.

Not impressed by the Accra hotels sofar, any tips are welcome. Just looking for a proper 5 star near some action.

Ty Down
05-20-10, 04:08
Went last sunday evening early to labadi beach around the labadi beach hotel. Very busy, loud music and was approached multiple times while walking upand down by good looking slim and young girls. Found some good company and took her back to the labadi beach hotel, 23, tight, smoking weed, wanted bareback but kept it all together, had a good GFE and sent her away after the fun. No problem in the hotel, damage 40CED which is too much but she was good company.

Not impressed by the Accra hotels sofar, any tips are welcome. Just looking for a proper 5 star near some action.

LOL, your sitting in the ONLY 5 star hotel Bobby.

If you're looking for nice hotels, why are you in Ghana?? On the other hand, if you want to be near the "action", pack-up and head on down to Osu, Accra to Frankies...from there, you can hit all the clubs, (btw, Blue Door Chop Bar is just down the street, great food).

Oh yeah, get your driver to take you over to Paloma/Champs Sports Bar on Friday night, while your there, stroll across the street to the Bus Stop spot...you'll like it.

After you get used to it, head on up to Kumasi, check in at Vienna City, (Roses Guest House)...I recommend Executive Suite #2 -, never ever settle for Executive Suite #1, you will regret it. Here, you will enjoy the benefits of "one-stop shopping"...food, drink, music, pool tables and pussy...AND a Casino!!!

Cheers,

Ty

Member #4379
05-22-10, 13:27
If you want to stay in the Osu area, I would recommend Joska Lodge at telephone 021 774808 at 40 cedis per night for an air-conditioned double. This price includes a small breakfast of coffee or tea and a fried egg with toast. It has free wireless if you have a laptop. If you call them you can make a reservation in advance. When I showed up the room was available even though reservations are always a bit tricky from my experience.

Other hotels that I have not yet been to are Hotel Zeuss in Caprice area, near Boomerang disco at 40 cedis per night for an air-conditioned double at telephone 021 220506, and in the Dansoman area teley Lodge at 42 cedis per night for an air-conditioned double telephone 021 317582.

As for taxis from the airport the best thing to do when leaving the airport is to turn right and go to the DOMESTIC ARRIVALS area where taxis are dropping people off. A taxi from the airport to the Osu is 6 CEDIS so now that you know the local price that is all you should pay. If you pick one of the taxi drivers where you arrive they will expect more since they think you don't know the local price. Regardless, I would not pay more than 10 cedis. Exchange is about 15 Cedis = 10 U.S. Dollars

Zefife
05-24-10, 18:38
Hi all,

I am writing this report a little late, as it has been 3 months now that I came back from Ghana, but you'll agree that it is never too late.

I was in Ghana for 6 days for work, attending a symposium at the big Hotel La Palm Beach.

I did not know Accra and had to work hard for the first five days so I was a little bit stressed and needed to relax, if you see what I mean.

However, I did not want to ask a taxi where to go to find girls as I did not feel like going into the wild or risking anything. If I had been in Thailand I would have been straight to a massage parlour, but I did not know if I could find such a place in Ghana.

After checking this website, all I could find was laconic message about a place called La Pleasure Beach. But as I did not know where to go, I was ready to give up.

But by chance, someone mentioned La Pleasure Beach in Labadie, at the reception, so I asked how far it was. It turned out that it was just 10 min walking from the hotel. Right after the filling station.

So I went there, paid the 5 ghana Cedi to enter the beach and starting to walk around. I asked a good looking girl who took me to the entrance of a small shack with a gorgeous petite looking girl was sweeping the entrance.

I went in hoping that this girl would be the 'masseuse'... I talked to the mamasan who told me that it was 60 cedi (I not sure to remember exactly, it was some time ago, but it should be around this amount) and the rest was "between me and the girl".

I did not pay upfront, went in a small room and waited 5 minutes before an average looking girl came in. Her face was a 5 but her body was more of a 6 because of two huge tits on a slim body. But she was not the girl at the entrance (I thought damn, I should have asked for her).

She gave me an unprofessional, though very appreciated massage, and even gave me a very quick rimjob.

After that, she asked me if I wanted to fuck, but I did not really want as she was not very hot, but asked for a boobjob and a BJ. She refused BBBJ. So after a while, I asked her to get rid of the condom and to give me finish me with her boobs. That was a good deal as I only gave her 20 cedi as tip (arguing about the fact that she did not give BBBJ).

In summary, I had exactly what I expected and for a good price. Not an incredible experience, but if you just want to get rid of work stress and pressure, it is ok.

Palomo
05-27-10, 22:02
I am planning on visiting Ghana soon and for what I read in this forum a cell phone is a must. My question is what is better to buy a disposable cell phone in Ghana or to bring an unlocked cell phone and buy a SIM card there.

Cheers,

Palomo

Nutty Smith
05-27-10, 23:01
Palomo,

Cellphones in Ghana operate on GSM 900 frequency. I suggest you buy a cheap phone (<$US30 equivalent) while in Ghana and a local SIM. Dual band phones from the US operate on GSM 850/1900 and will not work in any African country I've visited. Unlocked phones from the UK and many other European countries will be OK.

Hope this helps,

NS

Jazz123
05-28-10, 12:45
My question is what is better to buy a disposable cell phone in Ghana or to bring an unlocked cell phone and buy a SIM card there.I bought a new phone in Ghana (around 20 Euros) but bring your own if you prefer that. However, make sure that your charger fits into the British-style plugs - you may need an adaptor.

Have a nice and safe trip.

Flusherjoe
05-28-10, 13:18
I am planning on visiting Ghana soon and for what I read in this forum a cell phone is a must. My question is what is better to buy a disposable cell phone in Ghana or to bring an unlocked cell phone and buy a SIM card there.

Cheers,

PalomoI would say bring a cheap unlocked cell phone. You can get sim cards from a company called MTN almost anywhere.

Blackwhite99
05-28-10, 16:50
bring an unlocked cell phone and buy a SIM card there.

Buying a SIM may involve having to give a copy of your passport data page. Getting a dodgy phone won't.

Black Page
05-29-10, 00:19
Buying a SIM may involve having to give a copy of your passport data page. Getting a dodgy phone won't.
:eek:
Street sellers sell SIMs of any operator without asking any passport copy. I bought a VF one near NK Circle.
Take it easy.

Member #4379
05-29-10, 19:02
I was pleasantly surprised when a Ghanaian woman who comes from a very well off family and owns her own 4X4 offered some great sex free of charge. Her friend who joined in the 3some fun even bought me dinner the next night. Now that's a change from the past! So, ya never know. When some Ghana girl hits on you and has her own car you just might get lucky for free.

Another woman who has a good job did the same thing and I scored there also free of charge. A 3rd women hit me up outside Koala but she was not my physical type. Try out Koala supermarket in Osu where all the well off Ghanaians shop and you just might get something for free. The downside is these women will be in their 30s since they most likely took the time to get their earnings established.

Hesekiels
05-30-10, 11:31
I was pleasantly surprised when a Ghanaian woman who comes from a very well off family and owns her own 4X4 offered some great sex free of charge. ...

yes, sometimes one can indeed find such girls, but according to my experience it is rather the exception! Or am I mistaken?

Cheers!

Hesekiels

Member #4379
05-30-10, 16:50
Yes, you are right, it is the exception. Last night I had a Nigerian girl say she wants to come back to my hotel. When I told her to come and and asked her how much, she said she was not a prostitute and did not come to my hotel. This morning she told me she was trying to buy a hair pieice for 30 cedis. Maybe if I had paid for it she would have come to my hotel. I didn't take her bait as paying before the deed may result in getting nothing. I will try again tonight and post of what happens.

Member #4379
05-31-10, 11:01
Students are always better than the bar girls but working girls are great also since I've scored 2 already at no charge beyond a 15 cedi meal and taxi fare. The trick is to get them on their day off of work and do some rotation among employed girls. I predict that Ghana will in the next 5 years reach middle income which means more employed girls and less desperate ones.

The desperate one backed off on the marriage and baby crap but was hot last night. Only 10 cedis but got her through my ex Ghana GF.

Hesekiels
05-31-10, 17:21
Students are always better than the bar girls but working girls ...

yes, but keep in mind that some students can be more expensive than bargirls! At least according to my experience!

Roman Guy, would you second that?

Cheers!

Hesekiels

Roman Guy
06-01-10, 10:05
yes, but keep in mind that some students can be more expensive than bargirls! At least according to my experience!
Cheers!
Hesekiels

Cheers!
Hesekiels
Yes sirs,
my experience with student was almost disappointing.
High demand of money because they have more needs and a enhanged horizont in their own mind. For istance they need books, computers, transportation means, better cloths and shoes, entarteinments all things that the poor peddler or carrier even ignores.

They have also different ambitions: they like to know professionists, free lanchers, journalists, managers from US and Europe and are projected to a level of life that even here in EU - and the future looks to be poorer and poorer - is difficult.

I know a club in Accra where on Sunday night (I mean the night Sun Mon) students go: Glenn's in Farrar Rd (Adabraka).
The situation is almost different than in Lebanese discos such as Jocker's or Makumba. Fine dressed girls, some arrive by cars, no Nigerians or Liberians, no one comes to disturb the Obroni but they accept to be spoken by us and at the end the surprise might be a night for free with a visit of a computer store on the following morning included or a request of some books for the next exam of anatomy or construction technology.
The worst are the student girls studying overseas and back in Ghana for holidays: proud, disgusted and ashamed to look like prostitutes: they know the prices in Europe and dont accept to get less of an escort girl in Rome or Paris.

Someone has reported me about a Ghanaian girl in Kenya, student and doughter of a diplomat who fucked all night long free of charge driving this lucky man up down in Nairobi using her own car. Such things are very very rare and always happen to others!

Member #4379
06-01-10, 18:10
Yes I agree and take it back a bit that students are better/cheaper than bar girls. I should know, I married a Ghana student who turned out to be a supreme problem in terms of demands. Divorced her quickly. I'm in Ghana now enjoying a 26 year old who works in a perfume shop and models on the side. So far, no demands for big money up front except for a 20$ bottle of Tequila. Managed to get her to come to my hotel on her 2 days off. Like I said, rotation of employed girls seems to work best with minimal demands.

Member #4199
06-04-10, 05:22
Glad this thread is alive again.

Staying away from students and girls in regular employment, I met Jessica (see previous post) again tonight. She's Liberian, not Nigerian. Very different hairstyle but just as good as before and no visits to computer stores.

SO8

Vittu
06-04-10, 12:09
What are those markings on Jessica's breasts?

Shuga
06-04-10, 19:11
[snip] Such things are very very rare and always happen to others!Wonderful observation!

Malabo
06-05-10, 05:26
Hi Guys,

Here's a smal contribution to keeping this thread alive.

My visit's to Accra are short & free time is not easy to get.

Picked up this piece of excess baggage from the lobby of the Holiday Inn.

Johnny rules, had to get a quickie BJ.

Had one BBBJ & one CBJ.

Nothing special.

Have to watch out, because she took her big hand bag into the bathroom & nicked a bath towel before leaving.

Hesekiels
06-05-10, 13:52
What are those markings on Jessica's breasts?

indeed not all too sexy! Maybe she was breastfeeding 5 babies or so? :)

Cheers!

Hesekiels

PauloThai
06-05-10, 23:38
Tight black jeans, petite when off her high heels, strange stretch marks but very firm all over. Jessica is from Lagos but has been living in Accra for the past two years. SO8Hi Scot One8,

You told us that Jessica is from Lagos, which is Nigeria.

Now you tell us that she is Liberian?

Can you explain and post more pics?

Cheers!

Member #4379
06-07-10, 14:48
I got a call from the friend of the woman who spent 20 cedis on my dinner, even after I insisted I did not need dinner and paid for the drinks before she ordered the meal, that she was upset that I did not pay for the meal. Talk about confusion even after I insisted that I did not want dinner and paid for her drink immmediately. I guess I beat her at her own game by getting out of paying. Her friend told me that she was not calling me because she had to pay this lousy 20 cedis even though she did not have to do that. When I tried to take her out for dinner with me paying, she didn't think I would keep my word. As for her friend with the 4X4 car, she is flying off to Mali for an unspecified amount of time on 'hospitality'. Perhaps she is a 'call-girl'. All very confusing. Any theories? In the end, got 4 girls at no more than the price of a meal each time but hard to get rid of them afterwards. Check out Duplex, nice bar/disco in Osu.
yes, sometimes one can indeed find such girls, but according to my experience it is rather the exception! Or am I mistaken?

Cheers!

Hesekiels

Ron Murray
06-08-10, 02:53
http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/tourism/hotel.php?ID=87

This is not an advertisement. I reported from Takoradi on Nov 1 09. Said I would post a Cape Coast report so here it is. A little late but. Hey.

Approx 60 cedi's per night. Sat tv, in suite bath frig, clothes washing service, lawn chairs and BBQ grills on/in the beach sand. I recommend this place because they let me pay with a credit card before I left for Ghana, which in turned freed up some extra cash for other things and it let me leave my credit cards at home. Those of you rich folks don't have to worry about that type of thing. But for me who works for a living, it was very convenient. Plus they picked me up at the STC in Cape Coast.

Bad thing, it's about 10-15 miles on the Takoradi side of Cape Coast. It cost approx 10 cedi back and forth. You will pass Elimina and the fishermen station and the STC station and Cape Coast University. Never had time to explore the university but meant to.

Good thing its right on the ocean, moderately priced food and spirits. No other women, so bring your own but those that like an ocean setting and semi deserted, it's perfect. Maybe for the more mature crowd. You have complete privacy on the beach if you walk down about 100yds. Cop a squat and meditate. The mist from the crashing waves will keep you cool.

Couple this with going to the CAPE COAST castle, not Elimina castle and talk to the boys on the right side of the castle and if you've copped in the US you know how to cop there (sticky ickey). Just be discrete.

Every Sunday they close the streets (in the heat of the day) at the big market (forgot the name, but ask taxi driver about Sunday market) in Cape Coast and there you can replenish your prospects. Also in Elimina they have several "target rich" social venues.

Ty Down
06-08-10, 17:34
http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/tourism/hotel.php?ID=87

Good thing its right on the ocean, moderately priced food and spirits. No other women, so bring your own but those that like an ocean setting and semi deserted, it's perfect. Maybe for the more mature crowd. You have complete privacy on the beach if you walk down about 100yds. Cop a squat and meditate. The mist from the crashing waves will keep you cool.

Couple this with going to the CAPE COAST castle, not Elimina castle and talk to the boys on the right side of the castle and if you've copped in the US you know how to cop there (sticky ickey). Just be discrete.

Every Sunday they close the streets (in the heat of the day) at the big market (forgot the name, but ask taxi driver about Sunday market) in Cape Coast and there you can replenish your prospects. Also in Elimina they have several "target rich" social venues.Great post. It must be manditory for the "heads" to be stationed to the right of the forts, I scored at Elmina..to the right.

After the first score, had no problem elsewhere in Ghana, surprisingly, the girls I was hanging with in Kumasi turned out to be heads also, once this came to light, they handled all the transactions...since they knew where the dank was at.

Just so you know, they call it "wee" in Ghana, like Ron said, be dicrete, or else the police will come and smoke it for you.

Party on,

Ty.

Ron Murray
06-09-10, 03:23
Since I caught the STC directly to Cape Coast from Accra immediatly upon landing, this is where I got acclimated to the environment.

The lax atmosphere was appreciated, me being a rather big man. Girl friendly, taxi's readily available but get a couple of other taxi phone numbers before you leave STC Cape Coast, just to have a couple to play against the others. Got approached at the Cape Coast STC by a local talent. Fresh off the plane I declined, but it will come to you. You will not have to seek very much.

Ebony Lvr
06-18-10, 08:22
Does anyone know a good (online) place to choose flights between London and Accra? Neither Expedia nor Travelocity know what to do when you fill in 'Accra' as the destination!

Global Citizen
06-18-10, 18:29
Does anyone know a good (online) place to choose flights between London and Accra? Neither Expedia nor Travelocity know what to do when you fill in 'Accra' as the destination!Virgin Atlantic now flies direct so check with them.

GC

SmallWorld21
06-19-10, 13:30
Use bt-travel store dot com

I have been using them to travel around the world for awhile and never a mishap.

Good luck

Biff Dangler
06-24-10, 05:36
Does anyone know if there is a cell phone service that covers most of Africa? For example Movistar is good almost anywhere in Latin America. I will be travelling all over Africa next month, and will want to pick up a local phone as soon as I get there. Thanks!

Ty Down
06-24-10, 15:22
Does anyone know if there is a cell phone service that covers most of Africa? For example Movistar is good almost anywhere in Latin America. I will be travelling all over Africa next month, and will want to pick up a local phone as soon as I get there. Thanks!MTN - Areeba and Spacetel brands (Space to Space).

As of early 2007, MTN is active in:

Afghanistan (Investcom)
Benin (Investcom)
Botswana (Botswana Mascom)
Cameroon (MTN Cameroon)
Republic of Congo (MTN Congo SA)
Cote d'Ivoire (MTN Cote d'Ivoire)
Cyprus (MTN Cyprus)
Ghana (Investcom, MTN Ghana)
Guinea Bissau (Investcom)
Republic of Guinea (Investcom)
Iran (MTN Irancell)
Liberia (Investcom)
Montenegro (MTN CG) [planned 2011]
Nigeria (MTN Nigeria)
Rwanda (MTN Rwanda)
South Africa (MTN South Africa)
Sudan (Investcom)
Swaziland (MTN Swaziland)
Syria (Investcom)
Uganda (MTN Uganda)
Yemen (Investcom, Spacetel)
Zambia (MTN Zambia)

I'm assuming that each country will have its own SIM card??

Cheers, Ty.

JayHighFive
06-26-10, 14:19
I am headed out to Accra. I have RTTF. Is there anything special I need to know?

Global Citizen
06-26-10, 14:28
I am headed out to Accra. I have RTTF. Is there anything special I need to know?Yeah bring lots and lots of condoms. If Ghana wins the match tonight, you can bet that all the girls will be out and getting drunk making them all available!

GC

SmallWorld21
06-26-10, 15:18
Just maintain a positive attitude and remain easygoing and smile alot at the girls (any girl you see that you are attracted to) and you will have a great time.

One thing to remeber when you pack is that it will be humid & hot like you have never felt before most likely so bring light clothing like short sleeves, sandals and baggy shorts. Bring a zipper belt pack from walmart that fits under your shorts-band to hold your money just so you don't drop or loose your id, cash, cards, etc but not because of pickpockets its just better to have your stuff safe in a foreign country.

Don't be afraid to make friends and tell a girl you would like her cell number to "be friends" and if you encounter guys that bug you to buy things or hassel you for loose change just say "no thanks my friend" and keep moving or just start talking to a girl or chat up someone else near to avoid the bugger. Good excuse to talk to a new girl and tell her "she saved you" LOL

Get ready to see the roundest asses and firmest tits you've ever seen in your life & snap a few pics for us!

Always negotiate with taxi driver BEFORE you get in. And in general, be smart but not CHEAP. Meaning, don't be afraid to kick out and extra cedi or 2 just as a tip or to a security guard, waiter, etc. A small tip of 1 or 2 cedi can go a long way and will get a big smile. Don't argue with a taxi driver over the difference of 2 or 3 cedi it's bad karma and just try to carry some small cedi bills in one of your free pockets for this reason.

Good luck!

Biff Dangler
06-26-10, 15:39
Gents,

Thanks for your last response Ty.

I am heading to four different African countries in July on business. I am hitting Ghana for two days. There is a woman there who of course asked me to bring her some gifts. I am going to do it because she is a relative of people that I know in the states and there is a business connection.

She wants perfume and a cell phone.

Questions:

1. I will be flying to Ghana from either Nairobi, Kampala, or Dar Es Salaam (I'll be in all places, just don't which days where yet). Since I am only going to Ghana for at most 2 nights I will just want to bring a carry on. Can I bring a bottle of perfume on a carry on in Africa? Do they have the silly no liquids rules that we have in the US now?

2. She wants a phone, yet whatever phone she has now can't be that shabby as she at least uses yahoo messenger on it. Anyway, what is the standard for the kind of phone I should get? I have RTFF and whereas a few years ago one would just buy whatever cheap phone, I have a feeling that phone standards might have gone up since.

I'm sure as hell not going to buy an iphone or anything like that. Anyone know a phone I ought to buy that will meet expectations but not cost too much?

Do they want new in the box, or can I pick up a phone at the local pawn shop here?

Thanks

Ayyyypapi
06-26-10, 23:15
In a sportsman-like way, may I be the first to congratulate the X-Pats now living in Ghana on a well fought victory over the USA.

Good luck in the remainder of the World Cup.

Martin1233
06-28-10, 14:30
Hi,

I have lived in Accra for a few weeks and still looking for nice girls. Went to Kwahme Nkrumah Circle Saturday night. Spend some time at Wakiki bar, but the girls were too old and looked to much as pros. Outside I found a tall, sexy girl. We went to a hotel nearby (5 Ghc). We had agreed on 35 ghc to fuck, but when we came inside she did not take off her clothes. She said that I had only paid to fuck, not to suck or touch her breasts. I had to pay an additional 10 cedi to get a full package. However, her attitide turned me offf so it was not great sex.

I have also tried a few girls around Danquah Circle. They were also "too professional".

I have tried massage a few places. Labadi Beach was ok, but too expensive. 100 cedi for massage and sucking.

Liange massage parlor at Patrice Lumumba road (airport residential) gives good massage including HJ for 40 cedi.

Would like to try a young student. I went to the University area, but was not successfull. Anybody knows a good place to meet students?

Member #4199
06-28-10, 14:34
In a sportsman-like way, may I be the first to congratulate the X-Pats now living in Ghana on a well fought victory over the USA.

Good luck in the remainder of the World Cup.

I listeend to the end of the match on the raido on Saturday night. As the final whistle blew, there was an eruption of partying all over the city. I was at Circle and was deafened and hugged within seconds. In five minutes there were fleets of vehicles crammed with peole hanging out of widowsn, shouting and blowing vuvuzelas (and a smaller version that sounds like a demented duck). The street past Vienna was crammed.

It was the same at Danquah circle and Oxford Stret. There wree processions of dancers clambering all over cars everywhere. Lots of full body and face paint in Ghana colours.

I had to miss the party but it must have been a helluva good natured night

SO8

Sabor
06-28-10, 21:37
I stayed in Accra on my way to the World Cup game to check it out. It was a new experience I have to say. No street lights at night and seemed a bit scary but the people are actually friendly and the crime rate is low. Did the Nackruma circle and checked out both bars Waikiki and the casino next door. Some girls there but a bit stuck up. As I walkes outside many sw's around. I took one to the local hotel 5 cedi and gave her 30. Next day there was a few girls at the bar in the hotel and I took one upstairs. I ask her how much and she quoted 1.5 dollars. I was laughing so hard she looked dumbfounded. I told her to get dressed and she then asked how much I was willing to spend. I told her 30 cedi and she relented. May be a new place but not new to the game. I don't think I would go back though. You guys that are there monger on!

Global Citizen
06-28-10, 23:11
I had to miss the party but it must have been a helluva good natured night

SO8

Yes my friend you missed a good night of fun with the girls !!!!!

GC

Sunny Holly
06-29-10, 09:57
Hi to everybody, who wrote down all this important informations.

Plan a trip next year for one or two weeks.

Only to say, Thanks. Please go on with your field reports.

Hope I can add something later.

Yes my friend you missed a good night of fun with the girls !!!!!

GC

Jazz123
06-30-10, 09:38
This is what I wrote down about mongering before my visit to Ghana in February after research in this forum. Due to health issues I didn't visit all the towns and/or pick-up places but the list was quite useful anyway.

ACCRA

1 Old Timer – Adama Avenue near Angetebu Road – Open Th, Fr, Sa, Su. Visit also the unpaved plot in the front.

2 Fine Quality – Just opposite to Vienna City. Circle. Between bar and disco free entrance during the week.

3 Glenn's – Farrar Avenue. Open only on Sunday night Typical no-pro disco + bar in front of Glenn

4 Coliseum Nite Club: former Secaps Hotel, located on the Tetteh Quarshie Interchange, many students of the University of Ghana

5 Strawberry – Farrar Avenue. Famous spot outdoor populated of girls who prefer not to mix with the people of the nearby Circle. Go by 9 pm. Food available.

6 Waikiki: (former Picadelly) located just below Nkrumah circle. The place to be on Mondays, many students etc

7 Bywell pub (live music Thursday) and Chesters (The Savannah. Live music Wednesdays)

BUSUA: Alaska Beach Resort is buzzing at weekends. The young local guys walking the beach can get you all you need.

CAPE COAST: Hacienda Plaza and the Pantry on the main square, on weeekend afternoons with girls dancing. Oasis Village at the castle, open air type is jumping at weekends.

KUMASI: Jofel Restaurant (Airport Circle) on Saturdays 7pm with highlife music. Try also Eclipse Spot in Adum Stool House.

Ashanti Touch Restaurant at the M-Plaza Bus Station (taxi drivers know it) in Starlets 91 Street has +10 beauties for 15 tables. Go for lunch and choose your victim, be served from her and attract her attention with a smile and a greeting.come back for dinner around 9:30, girls stop work at 11:00. Be served by the same girl and make her a proposal for an after work drink and "If too late you can sleep in my place."

Vienna City/Roses Guest House has excellent food, music, poll tables, dance floor and many ladies on weekends. Some pros. Just down the road is Club Kirava, best I've seen in Ghana. Try also Fox Trap.

SOMANYA: small town in Eastern Region. Friday and Saturday evenings there are hundreds of girls from near villages who look for boyfriends. You can pick any of them for free. They will be happy to stay with you in a hotel room instead of their poor houses (Palm Hotel better than Hotel 99). The best gift for them is a food. Wednesday is market day. Girls there will offer to stay with you in the evenings.

TAMALE: Most girls ride a bike or a motor bike so approach them at the traffic lights. Good bars are the Point 7, Giddy, Emesta. All on the main road and the Al Hassan at the hotel.

TAKORADI: Takoradi night life does not start beforer midnight. Peragon Disco/Bari. Sales girls in and around market circle, the SOS bar where there is tons of normal street traffic is the perfect place to sit and observe with a cold one.

WINNEBA: Walk in the city and count, before you reach 50 a woman will have approached you "Obroni, obroni, where are you going?"

Riskman 4
06-30-10, 14:09
Does anyone know if there is a cell phone service that covers most of Africa? For example Movistar is good almost anywhere in Latin America. I will be travelling all over Africa next month, and will want to pick up a local phone as soon as I get there. Thanks!Zain are active in Ghana and other African countries, you can keep the same number and it's local charges where they operate.

Hope this helps

Hesekiels
06-30-10, 21:05
This is what I wrote down about mongering before my visit to Ghana in February after research in this forum. Due to health issues I didn't visit all the towns and/or pick-up places but the list was quite useful anyway.

great and very helpful update, Jazz! Many thanks, brother!

Cheers!

Hesekiels

Roman Guy
07-02-10, 20:34
KUMASI: Jofel Restaurant (Airport Circle) on Saturdays 7pm with highlife music. Try also Eclipse Spot in Adum Stool House.

Ashanti Touch Restaurant at the M-Plaza Bus Station (taxi drivers know it) in Starlets 91 Street has +10 beauties for 15 tables. Go for lunch and choose your victim, be served from her and attract her attention with a smile and a greeting.come back for dinner around 9:30, girls stop work at 11:00. Be served by the same girl and make her a proposal for an after work drink and "If too late you can sleep in my place."

Vienna City/Roses Guest House has excellent food, music, poll tables, dance floor and many ladies on weekends. Some pros. Just down the road is Club Kirava, best I've seen in Ghana. Try also Fox Trap.

Finally an exhaustive guide to the essential Ghana.
I reported it in the "Report of Distinction" part of this forum.
Mr Jazz123 please allow me to add 5 cent to your rich list:

KUMASI - Do not forget to visit the area of Bantama at night (of course after your beer in the Eclipse and your meal at Ashanti Touch).

Jazz123
07-02-10, 22:25
Roman Guy,

I am pretty sure that some of the info on my list comes from your postings - thanks a lot.

Malabo
07-03-10, 01:25

ACCRA

1 Old Timer – Adama Avenue near Angetebu Road – Open Th, Fr, Sa, Su. Visit also the unpaved plot in the front.

2 Fine Quality – Just opposite to Vienna City. Circle. Between bar and disco free entrance during the week.

3 Glenn's – Farrar Avenue. Open only on Sunday night Typical no-pro disco + bar in front of Glenn

4 Coliseum Nite Club: former Secaps Hotel, located on the Tetteh Quarshie Interchange, many students of the University of Ghana

5 Strawberry – Farrar Avenue. Famous spot outdoor populated of girls who prefer not to mix with the people of the nearby Circle. Go by 9 pm. Food available.

6 Waikiki: (former Picadelly) located just below Nkrumah circle. The place to be on Mondays, many students etc

7 Bywell pub (live music Thursday) and Chesters (The Savannah. Live music Wednesdays)

BUSUA: Alaska Beach Resort is buzzing at weekends. The young local guys walking the beach can get you all you need.

CAPE COAST: Hacienda Plaza and the Pantry on the main square, on weeekend afternoons with girls dancing. Oasis Village at the castle, open air type is jumping at weekends.

SOMANYA: small town in Eastern Region. Friday and Saturday evenings there are hundreds of girls from near villages who look for boyfriends. You can pick any of them for free. They will be happy to stay with you in a hotel room instead of their poor houses (Palm Hotel better than Hotel 99). The best gift for them is a food. Wednesday is market day. Girls there will offer to stay with you in the evenings.

TAMALE: Most girls ride a bike or a motor bike so approach them at the traffic lights. Good bars are the Point 7, Giddy, Emesta. All on the main road and the Al Hassan at the hotel.

TAKORADI: Takoradi night life does not start beforer midnight. Peragon Disco/Bari. Sales girls in and around market circle, the SOS bar where there is tons of normal street traffic is the perfect place to sit and observe with a cold one.

WINNEBA: Walk in the city and count, before you reach 50 a woman will have approached you "Obroni, obroni, where are you going?"Thanks for your very informative report,i would like to add the Ocean Bar at the Shippers Circle in Takoradi & the Africa Beach Hotel,altough there have been recent reports of the girls spiking your drink at the beach place.

Take care,

Cheers

Enricos
07-03-10, 02:20
My nephew is in Ghana right now thelist below is right on ! He loves the country.

Jazz123
07-03-10, 17:48
About hotels this time. I travel on a rather tight budget and none of these hotels were over $25.

For guide book I used Bradt which seems to be better than Lonely Planet.

Ghana is very easy for traveling and the most dangerous incident was when I fell into a big hole on the sidewalk in Accra on of the first nights. So always look down!

ACCRA HOTEL
New Haven Hotel, Kokomlemle 021 222053 (close to Paloma Hotel)
St.George Hotel, Charfield Avenue, Adabraka 021 224669

BUSUA: Busua Inn 020 7373 579 or Dadson's Lodge 024 4947326

CAPE COAST: Mighty Victory Hotel 042 30142/30135. Amkred Guesthouse 042 32868 cheap alternative

KUMASI: Kumasi Catering Resthouse +23326506. It is central, accomodation is in chalets, it has large grounds and is secure.

TAMALE: Al Hassan Hotel - get room on ground floor!

TAKORADI: Hotel You 84 good. Hotel Ahenfie with disco Saturdays

SOMANYA: Palm Hotel.

WINNEBA: Hotel Lagoon Lodge 00233 432 22 435 near the palm beach and the University of Education.

Ty Down
07-05-10, 17:29

I've have had some great experiences at Vienna City/Roses Guest House, it's good to hear that the business is coming back to Roses, after Rose (the lady who owned it) died back in 2006, Roses Guest House was bought out by a Croatian couple, who promptly ruined the place...apparently, things are getting back on track.

IMHO, Roses has the best food in Kumasi, and the best waitresses!! BTW, Roses has 12 Hotel rooms that join the Club, nice rooms, perfect combination.

Ah yes, Club Kirava, the best in Ghana, never seen anything like it. The first time I went in Club Kirava, I couldn't believe it, finest ladies I have ever seen...standing room only...as in packed !!! and it's a three minute stroll from Vienna City/Roses Guest House...good stuff!!

Cheers, Ty

Ayyyypapi
07-06-10, 03:02
MTN - Areeba and Spacetel brands (Space to Space).

As of early 2007, MTN is active in:

Afghanistan (Investcom)
Benin (Investcom)
Botswana (Botswana Mascom)
Cameroon (MTN Cameroon)
Republic of Congo (MTN Congo SA)
Cote d'Ivoire (MTN Cote d'Ivoire)
Cyprus (MTN Cyprus)
Ghana (Investcom, MTN Ghana)
Guinea Bissau (Investcom)
Republic of Guinea (Investcom)
Iran (MTN Irancell)
Liberia (Investcom)
Montenegro (MTN CG) [planned 2011]
Nigeria (MTN Nigeria)
Rwanda (MTN Rwanda)
South Africa (MTN South Africa)
Sudan (Investcom)
Swaziland (MTN Swaziland)
Syria (Investcom)
Uganda (MTN Uganda)
Yemen (Investcom, Spacetel)
Zambia (MTN Zambia)

I'm assuming that each country will have its own SIM card??

Cheers, Ty.Vodaphone has a newbroadband usb dongle which offers 2500MB per month. Don't know how fast it is. But after 2500MB they charge LOTS. So I'm looking for a Hotel in Accra which has fast internet ready to go. I asked this about 6 months ago with not much response but things have changed for the better. Any chica friendly Hotels with fast internet?

Hesekiels
07-06-10, 11:25
IMHO, Roses has the best food in Kumasi, and the best waitresses!!

great information, Ty! BTW, did you invite one of these cute waitresses to your room? Just curiousity! :)

Cheers!

Hesekiels

Global Citizen
07-06-10, 16:05
Vodaphone has a newbroadband usb dongle which offers 2500MB per month. Don't know how fast it is. But after 2500MB they charge LOTS. So I'm looking for a Hotel in Accra which has fast internet ready to go. I asked this about 6 months ago with not much response but things have changed for the better. Any chica friendly Hotels with fast internet?

Remember all Ghana hotels are girl friendly unless you're booking a single room for 1 person and at most they'll ask you for extra money. The way around this is tell them you want a single room but 2 people and if you want to save the extra money, tell them only 1 breakfast (most hotels include breakfast).

As for broadband connection, probably the fastest download you're going to get is about 500kbps (bits) or realistically 64Kbps (bytes). The reason for this is it's extremely expensive to get service above 500kbits and we're all so used to this that no one complains.

GC

Jazz123
07-06-10, 20:09
I am heading to four different African countries in July on business. I am hitting Ghana for two days. There is a woman there who of course asked me to bring her some gifts. She wants perfume and a cell phone.

Questions:

1. I will be flying to Ghana from either Nairobi, Kampala, or Dar Es Salaam (I'll be in all places, just don't which days where yet). Since I am only going to Ghana for at most 2 nights I will just want to bring a carry on. Can I bring a bottle of perfume on a carry on in Africa? Do they have the silly no liquids rules that we have in the US now?

2. She wants a phone, yet whatever phone she has now can't be that shabby as she at least uses yahoo messenger on it. Anyway, what is the standard for the kind of phone I should get? I have RTFF and whereas a few years ago one would just buy whatever cheap phone, I have a feeling that phone standards might have gone up since.

I'm sure as hell not going to buy an iphone or anything like that. Anyone know a phone I ought to buy that will meet expectations but not cost too much?

Do they want new in the box, or can I pick up a phone at the local pawn shop here?

Thanks1. If you have an airline approved plastic bag I don't see why you shouldn't carry perfume. I'm actually guessing that it won't be a problem without a bag either.

2. She's definately expecting (or hoping for) an Iphone or a similar expensive phone. The selection in Ghana is pretty good (new basic Nokia was 45 Cedis) so definately don't get an old battered phone from a pawn shop. In fact, don't bring a phone (but indeed perfume) and explain that you were not sure if a phone from your country would work in Ghana.

Roman Guy
07-06-10, 23:22
About hotels this time...
As always allow me to add 5 cents on your rich amount.
I would suggest:
KUMASI Sambra Hotel. Uncredible cheap for the high value of service, cleanness, privacy, total GF: in Adum near Prempeh II roundabout. Tel 051 31256 (maybe changed). Internet service.

TAKORADI Hotel Anemla off Market Circle. Hotel Avio nearby.

As always, thank you Jazz123.

Ty Down
07-07-10, 00:01
great information, Ty! BTW, did you invite one of these cute waitresses to your room? Just curiousity! :)

Cheers!

Hesekiels

HAHAAHAHAAA, yes, I did, but I had a girl with me already, and she is very jealous, so, no luck on the last trip.

When I get back to Ghana, I'm heading straight for Roses, can't get Bridget, Emma, and Nana off my mind. They are some fine ladies.

Ty

Jazz123
07-07-10, 05:58
As always allow me to add 5 cents on your rich amount.
I would suggest:

KUMASI Sambra Hotel. Uncredible cheap for the high value of service, cleanness, privacy, total GF: in Adum near Prempeh II roundabout. Tel 051 31256 (maybe changed). Internet service.

TAKORADI Hotel Anemla off Market Circle. Hotel Avio nearby.That must be Hotel Sanbra http://sanbrahotelgh.com/index.html It certainly looks nice but somewhat more than I usually pay - my 2 recent travels have both been +5 weeks and my budget doesn't allow "$40 luxury" more than a few times. I prefer something cheaper and sometimes include a woman = also around $40 total <grin>

Ayyyypapi
07-07-10, 12:23
remember all ghana hotels are girl friendly unless you're booking a single room for 1 person and at most they'll ask you for extra money. the way around this is tell them you want a single room but 2 people and if you want to save the extra money, tell them only 1 breakfast (most hotels include breakfast).

as for broadband connection, probably the fastest download you're going to get is about 500kbps (bits) or realistically 64kbps (bytes). the reason for this is it's extremely expensive to get service above 500kbits and we're all so used to this that no one complains.

gcthere is new service in ghana: 4mb down and 1mb up for 400 cedis /month. at that speed if you had a magicjack you caould talk clear as a bell tu usa all day all night for free. and you could look at streaming tv and video all day long. installaiton takes 2 weeks. are you or anyone else (trustworthy and and nice guy) interested in renting a secure 2br apartment long term with fast internet and fast chicks; like a time share. since the internet is more important to my that would be mostly my tab but the rest would be split.

http://www.vodafone.com.gh/personal/internet/fixed-broadband/package-overview.aspx

Roman Guy
07-08-10, 15:22
That must be Hotel Sanbra http://sanbrahotelgh.com/index.html It certainly looks nice but somewhat more than I usually pay - my 2 recent travels have both been +5 weeks and my budget doesn't allow "$40 luxury" more than a few times. I prefer something cheaper and sometimes include a woman = also around $40 total
Exactly Sanbra and not Sambra as I mentioned.
Have you ever tried one of the several hotels (2 or 3) around Bantamah in Kumasi? They look cheap and tollerant from the outside, specially if one considers the area.

Ty Down
07-08-10, 22:49
- for what it's worth, here is a video I threw together a couple years ago, enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAaOYjHb9K0

and another,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nd86EXTIEn0

Cheers,

Ty.

Member #4199
07-10-10, 00:21
Flawless, as at least one person likely to be reading knows.

SO8

Member #4199
07-10-10, 00:41
Flawless, as at least one person likely to be reading knows.

Now attached

SO8

Member #4199
07-10-10, 14:54
Great dancer and a sheen of sweat is very erotic. Found a club in Asylum Down that had good Naija and Francophone music and she just lit up the floor. Fun place.

SO8

Member #4199
07-11-10, 12:29
Went out during the week and met with Gina, a FL with a job and her own car. Had talked and joked with her a few times so did not reject the opportunity. Fine muscle tone and knew what she's about. She was saying that the big bouncer in Jokers has a racket with the girls, allowing some in and not others unless they pay him or share any earnings. That's why you can see some very good looking girls sitting outside sometime.

SO8

Member #4199
07-11-10, 17:05
An earlier encounter with different hair - and the reason why I'm still tired.

SO8

Lord Phobos
07-12-10, 09:55
Hey Fellas,

I will be in Accra near the Kotoka airport.

Is there a club to check out near there or easy to get to from the airport area?

Reagrds,

LP

Global Citizen
07-12-10, 20:04
Hey Fellas,

I will be in Accra near the Kotoka airport.

Is there a club to check out near there or easy to get to from the airport area?

Reagrds,

LP

If you want to stay in the airport area then it's definitely Afrodisiac's in Dzorwulu - about 5 minutes away and full of girls albeit a bit expensive.

GC

Hummer Bird
07-12-10, 20:49
Great dancer and a sheen of sweat is very erotic. Found a club in Asylum Down that had good Naija and Francophone music and she just lit up the floor. Fun place.

SO8

SCOT ONE8 that was one hell of a set of reports!!! The girls are absolutely smokin!!!! Can we see more of the dancer... in yur bedroom?
Cheers and more awesome shots please!!!!!!!!!!
HB

Bam Boii
07-12-10, 21:25
SCOT ONE8 that was one hell of a set of reports!!! The girls are absolutely smokin!!!! Can we see more of the dancer... in yur bedroom?

Cheers and more awesome shots please!

HBI totally agree with HB. Imho she is the hottes babe i have seen in ISG in a long time. Its amazing how fit and athletic many of the girls there are. Awsome!!

Hesekiels
07-12-10, 22:25
An earlier encounter with different hair - and the reason why I'm still tired.

SO8

Awesome, brother! Many thanks for sharing these pics with us!

Cheers!

Hesekiels

Jazz123
07-13-10, 11:19
Found a club in Asylum Down that had good Naija and Francophone music... Fun place.SO8Scot, you sure found some gems. Since you seem to be in the know I hope you'll post info on various local clubs that aren't obvious pickup places for old obrunis like myself. I like to get a bit outside the beaten track, and in Accra one can always head for Circle or Osu if the more unknown places don't live up to expectations.

Member #4199
07-13-10, 19:36
I totally agree with HB. Imho she is the hottes babe i have seen in ISG in a long time. Its amazing how fit and athletic many of the girls there are. Awsome!!

She is a stand out dancer. Having the poise and balance to dance with a glass
on her head is impressive but so is the sheer fun she has.

To give a flavour of Accra nightlife, also some pics of others from the same club.

SO8

Member #4199
07-13-10, 19:40
Scot, you sure found some gems. Since you seem to be in the know I hope you'll post info on various local clubs that aren't obvious pickup places for old obrunis like myself. I like to get a bit outside the beaten track, and in Accra one can always head for Circle or Osu if the more unknown places don't live up to expectations.

Don't really know that many places in Accra beyond the usual suspects as I haven't explored that much. Found the place in Asylum Down by accident but it was dead as a dodo last night. There are some good spots out towards Tema - Sakumono etc, even the Manila bar alongside Vienna City Hotel can be interesting. Watched some of the World Cup there with Filipino sailors, and Chinese and Indian construction workers.

SO8

Nick Petty
07-15-10, 08:02
Thanks a lot fore very exiting writing and good knowledge about Ghana Planning a "study-tour" to Ghana. (2 days in Acrra) and 5 days in Cape Coast and Busua.

Would like to pick up shop-girls. Does my age mean anything? I am almost 50 but still good looking

LarsNo age is nothing is jt you taking to any girl you like. At the shop.

Cheers man!

Member #4199
07-15-10, 19:46
Always nice to catch up with a friend, especially when she is affectionate and energetic.

SO8

ButtLover
07-19-10, 16:46
Hi !
It was not easy at all, to get in contact with the girls in Accra for me !!
I smiled at all the beautiful women i met in the streets without success. They seems all to be very proud and just look forwards

I lived at Frankies Hotel in Oxford street. I guess it was a good location.
I cant say something about the nightlife in Accra , when i not was out late
But for daytime /early evening action its dead !!

I asked the guy at the front desk about taking girls to the room. No problem he said, i can call one if you want !!
One day i saw 3 freelancers outside Frankis, I took the best looking one to my room for a few hours. She was very sweet.

When i had passed Immigration on my way home, they checked my luggade very well, and asked a lots of questions about my visit in Ghana.
Then they wanted to take a look at my camera !! they were very suspicious and checked all the pictures carefully several times.
they they asked if i had more cards to the camera, and i lied and said no.
luckily i had the card with the pictures of the girls in my wallet .

I must warn other Mongers that this may happen !!
From now on i will always have my sexpictures at a separate well-hidden card

BL

Sunny Holly
07-19-10, 16:51
Hi to all of you, really usefull tips - many thanks!

Sorry, but all these girls at your pictures don´t seem to be very young.

What is about young girls in Ghana (18,19,20.....), are they avalable?

See you,

Sunny

Global Citizen
07-19-10, 18:55
Hi !
I smiled at all the beautiful women i met in the streets without success. They seems all to be very proud and just look forwards

I'm shocked that you couldn't score with regular women !

What I do is go to a swimming pool and offer to teach a single good looking girl to swim - works everytime ! and you get to touch and feel them before commiting to anything. I even make them buy me a beer if I'm successful at teaching them to swim !

As for the customs people when you are leaving - this too I am shocked ! I've never heard of this problem !

From your pictures, it looks like you did have some luck... nice body on that one.

GC

Hesekiels
07-19-10, 21:49
Hi !

BL:

Great photos, thanks for sharing!

At the airport you simply had bad luck! I never faced any problems there and I could well imagine that these guys just wanted to get some money from you. Can it be?

The 'problem' you had with the girls is indeed a little strange. You are still young, white and you have an attractive body. Be assured with such big pluspoints you can have 10 cuties every day! But I presume that you were a little too shy to open a conversation! Or am I wrong? Well, next time in Accra simply 'try the swimming pool' as recommended by brother GC! :)

Cheers!

Hesekiels

Uktraveler
07-20-10, 02:35
I could well imagine that these guys just wanted to get some money from you. Can it be?
Of this there is no doubt. The question is, if they found the card in his wallet could he have "ended it" there or would they have dragged him down to the main police station to file formal charges (usually obscenity)?

Uktraveler
07-20-10, 05:27
When i had passed Immigration on my way home, they checked my luggade very well, and asked a lots of questions about my visit in Ghana.Then they wanted to take a look at my camera !! they were very suspicious and checked all the pictures carefully several times.

I must warn other Mongers that this may happen !!

Sadly, others here could have warned you too, especially the ones who claim to have police connections or whatever, but they conveniently don't mention this very popular scam (mostly executed by the Accra striking force, but now apparently by all agencies) as it might negatively impact their own businesses which are largely dependent on tourism....

Don't believe for one second that they were "shocked" to hear this....

Roman Guy
07-20-10, 11:04
hi !
it was not easy at all, to get in contact with the girls in accra for me !!
i smiled at all the beautiful women i met in the streets without success. they seems all to be very proud and just look forwards

actually to be sincere, i have difficulties too in accra if i simply walk down the streets in the heath, dust, humidity and try to approach anyone i see.
there is a method and a strategy also for a no problem city as accra is.
i always repeat: if possible go otherwhere (kumasi, cape coast, takoradi, tamale) smaller places easy to keep under control.

when i had passed immigration on my way home, they checked my luggade very well, and asked a lots of questions about my visit in ghana.
then they wanted to take a look at my camera !! they were very suspicious and checked all the pictures carefully several times.

although it never happened to me, i always consider the possibility that someone might investigate my camera. i always have two memory-cards, one in the camera, the other for back-up. also girls are always curious to check whether other girls had been snapped or not. whenever i have some xxx pics, i move them to the back-up sdcard.
a good idea is to save the most important pics on a virtual disk such as http://skydrive.live.com (25gb for free) to be save from damage, robbery, police and girls: the only problem is the low speed of the access in ghana.

Global Citizen
07-20-10, 11:15
a good idea is to save the most important pics on a virtual disk such as http://skydrive.live.com (25gb for free) to be save from damage, robbery, police and girls: the only problem is the low speed of the access in ghana.

alternatively post them on isg then delete from camera !

gc

ButtLover
07-20-10, 18:07
actually to be sincere, i have difficulties too in accra if i simply walk down the streets in the heath, dust, humidity and try to approach anyone i see.
there is a method and a strategy also for a no problem city as accra is.
i always repeat: if possible go otherwhere (kumasi, cape coast, takoradi, tamale) smaller places easy to keep under control.

although it never happened to me, i always consider the possibility that someone might investigate my camera. i always have two memory-cards, one in the camera, the other for back-up. also girls are always curious to check whether other girls had been snapped or not. whenever i have some xxx pics, i move them to the back-up sdcard.

hi

it was a white woman in her fifties who checked my camera, then came two black women and stood diagonally behind so that they too could see my fotos ! i said sarcastically, do you like my photos as well

i can only say, to smile at the women in accra is not enough to catch their attention, you have to start a conversation, and we are all better or worse in this

sorry for so,so english

bl

Hummer Bird
07-20-10, 18:19
Alternatively post them on ISG then delete from camera !

GC
If we did not have to constantly resize pictures, I can imagine many more photos on across every board on ISG. Not a flame, but a request to up the size limit. After all the real traffic is on the photo galleries.

cheers
HB

Barri
07-20-10, 18:22
Anyone whith an iPod should consider the Camera Connector solution, see
Saved me a couple of times.
Dig music while passing through immigration!

Member #4199
07-20-10, 23:05
Seriously addictive GFE, better by the day.

SO8

Roman Guy
07-21-10, 09:07
Hi
It was a white woman in her fifties who checked my camera, then came two black women and stood diagonally behind so that they too could see my fotos ! I said sarcastically, do you like my photos as well

If the agent was a white it is clear! She was certainly a member of any of these NGO (or even UNO) operating in Africa to protect women or children from sexual violence and abuse.
Nothing against protection of children of course but I see our sport in danger if these whites begin to investigate in the African female behaviour, with the will of changing their innocent point of view in the name of the female emancipation (European way).

Hesekiels
07-21-10, 11:28
...Nothing against protection of children of course but I see our sport in danger if these whites begin to investigate in the African female behaviour, with the will of changing their innocent point of view in the name of the female emancipation (European way).RG:

You are perfectly right, I could not agree more! However, if they insist to check our photos that really cannot be a big deal as long as we are smart enough to put the second chip with girlie pics in our pockets!

Cheers!

Hesekiels

Global Citizen
07-21-10, 18:24
Ghana Immigration is going through a lot of training in passenger profiling and I believe what BL went through was exactly that - The white woman was the trainer and the 2 black ladies behind her were being trained.

Part of their training includes how to scrutinize passports, profiling the passenger to determine if they are a terrorist, sex tourist, drug mule, etc..

I guess this is why I was shocked as I'm a resident here and no one bothers me at the airport as I know a lot of the people there so am always greeting the workers there when I travel.

GC

Black Page
07-22-10, 11:15
not at all. use truecrypt (freeware, open source, no backdoors) to have a secret disk on your laptop (virtually impossible to open) where to store all private things.

Member #4480
07-22-10, 14:03
Your concerns shouldn't be strictly limited to the Airport. A more likely scenario is that while you're there one of the girls you photo or one of her friends, relatives or acquaintances goes to the police with the anticipation of a big payday for tipping them off. In Ghana, accusations alone are sufficient to have you carried away and put in jail. Evidence or not, you're still fucked.

Hesekiels
07-23-10, 07:11
... A more likely scenario is that while you're there one of the girls you photo or one of her friends, relatives or acquaintances goes to the police with the anticipation of a big payday for tipping them off. ...

This can indeed happen, but I would not overestimate this kind of risk. At least I do not know one single case like that.

Cheers!

Hesekiels

Global Citizen
07-23-10, 07:56
Your concerns shouldn't be strictly limited to the Airport. A more likely scenario is that while you're there one of the girls you photo or one of her friends, relatives or acquaintances goes to the police with the anticipation of a big payday for tipping them off. In Ghana, accusations alone are sufficient to have you carried away and put in jail. Evidence or not, you're still fucked.

Ghanaian girls may lie, cheat, and steal but generally they are not that wicked.

I've never heard of any case like this before either.

GC

Member #4148
07-23-10, 08:03
In Ghana, accusations alone are sufficient to have you carried away and put in jail. Evidence or not, you're still fucked....then it logically follows that you don't even need to photograph a girl, or even have a camera, in order to be the victim of such a scam.

So it seems there is no reason not to do it if it moves you, if what Coalburner69 writes is true.

Another simple option is simply attaching them to emails sent to yourself.

Global Citizen
07-25-10, 06:33
In Ghana, accusations alone are sufficient to have you carried away and put in jail. Evidence or not, you're still fucked.

I beg to differ:

1) if you are a foreigner, the police will be very careful in arresting you for anything other than traffic offences
2) for a girl to accuse you and have the police to show up at your door, she would have to be very well connected and even if she is, the police would still have to be careful with you

I once had a female employee arrested for stealing cash from me and a week later, 6 armed policemen came to my door banging and demanding to get in and accused me of being a cocaine smuggler. They wanted to search my house for evidence.

If this should happen to you, allow the police in, ask them nicely to wait while you call your embassy. Tell the embassy consular officer what is happening and to have them tell the police that you will allow a search but to do it properly and not mess things up. Once the police realise you have involved the embassy, it becomes an official case and they will have to justify the search to their superiors. At this point, they will just do a cursory seach and treat you with much more respect once they realise that you can't be intimidated.

In my case, I called a very high ranking police commander friend and he did as I asked and the 6 policemen then proceeded to search my house but far more politely than they would have been.

No matter what, when visitng any third world country, the first number you MUST acquire is your local embassy's emergency phone number and contact name.

GC

Ty Down
07-25-10, 18:38
I beg to differ:

1) if you are a foreigner, the police will be very careful in arresting you for anything other than traffic offences
2) for a girl to accuse you and have the police to show up at your door, she would have to be very well connected and even if she is, the police would still have to be careful with you

I once had a female employee arrested for stealing cash from me and a week later, 6 armed policemen came to my door banging and demanding to get in and accused me of being a cocaine smuggler. They wanted to search my house for evidence.

If this should happen to you, allow the police in, ask them nicely to wait while you call your embassy. Tell the embassy consular officer what is happening and to have them tell the police that you will allow a search but to do it properly and not mess things up. Once the police realise you have involved the embassy, it becomes an official case and they will have to justify the search to their superiors. At this point, they will just do a cursory seach and treat you with much more respect once they realise that you can't be intimidated.

In my case, I called a very high ranking police commander friend and he did as I asked and the 6 policemen then proceeded to search my house but far more politely than they would have been.

No matter what, when visitng any third world country, the first number you MUST acquire is your local embassy's emergency phone number and contact name.

GC

Spot on GC, one of my friends took a girl to his room one evening, then got cold feet, he claims. Well, he ask the girl to leave and she went batshit crazy, ran outside of the room screaming that she had been robbed, and caused a major scene. It wasn't long before the police showed up, interrogated my friend, bribes were the order of the day.

Later, we found out that this was modus operandi of this particular girl, and that her police friends were in on it. It was well worth it though, we still have a good laugh to this very day !!!

Other than that, we have never had any problems in Ghana.

Ty

Member #4480
07-26-10, 06:17
Spot on GC, one of my friends took a girl to his room one evening, then got cold feet, he claims. Well, he ask the girl to leave and she went batshit crazy, ran outside of the room screaming that she had been robbed, and caused a major scene. It wasn't long before the police showed up, interrogated my friend, bribes were the order of the day.

Later, we found out that this was modus operandi of this particular girl, and that her police friends were in on it.Why didn't You call us?

Sincerely,

Your embassy

Palomo
07-26-10, 17:21
I spent a few weeks in Ghana, I have a great time and the information from this forum was extremely helpful. My trip was work related, but I have time for mongering on the side. I was at Cape Coast most of the time, except for the last night that I was in Accra.

I originally tried to score only with regular girls, but they prove to be extremely unreliable. I did not have any problem getting their phone numbers, but there was always a reason for not being able to meet me after work. I got like 4 telephone numbers and they will call me back to tell me "I am coming" but then nothing.

One night after one girl did not come as promised; I went to the "Hacienda" which has been described here in detail as a pick up place. It took me a while to find the place because it was dark. The Hacienda has a huge billboard with the faces of Barak and Michelle Obama. There I met Vera. She walked by my table and I invited her for a drink. Vera was thin, but her face was average. We went to my place and she forced me to come twice. In bed this girl was something else. I gave her 20 cedis and my telephone number. While I was in bed with Vera, I could see my phone ringing from the no-show girl.

I do not like to repeat, but Vera will call me everyday (she probably still is calling me). Eventually I broke down and have sex with her again (another no-show from a regular girl). Of course she wanted me to perform twice and I was quickly using up my supply of sperm.

I eventually went out with 2 regular girls (the same who was a no show early on) to a bar named "Meet me there" the place was packed and I wished if had known before about this place. I prefer this place over the Hacienda. I did not score, but I have a great time. My problem with all these regular girls was that the missioners got there first and they were very Christian. I could have scored, but I have to play the boyfriend part and also my catholic guilt. At the end I am glad that I did not score, since I will be feeling guilty now.

The last two nights were very interesting. One night I went to a night club in Elmira which is in a hotel. The place got packed around 10:30pm, before it was dead. There were many rich Ghanians so there was some competition, but fortunately Ghanians like fat chicks. There was this tall and thin girl with red dress, which was looking at me. After getting rid of some fat chick that some random guy introduced me to, I invited the girl in the red dress for a drink and to go for a walk. She said that I could buy a drink for her sister, but that she wanted to dance with me. I am not a good dancer and I wanted to take her to my room, but I oblige thinking that I will get my returns later on. I would like to point out that the dancing in that club implies the girl standing with her back in front of you and bending down simulating the real thing. My girl was the best dancer in the club and she could be a dancer in one of those music videos. Fortunately, all the dancing is done by the girls and the man needs to just stand straight and touch her here and there. However, when the club closed around 4:30am her sister went missing and at the end she went to her house and I did not score. I do not even have her name (it was very loud). I will remember this night for a long time, especially some of the songs who drove this girl crazy.

My final night I went to Waikiki in Accra and pick up a Liberian girl named Tina. I have seen a picture of her here.compared to Vera, it was a lousy performance and I felt that I wasted a condo and some sperm, I was happy when she left and I did not give her my phone number.

I could write pages on my dealing with these regular girls, but by now I already wrote too much (I started with a quick report). Warning these girls are addictive and now I want to go back.

My final observation is about mongers, for every male monger that I saw there were five female mongers. I saw many older white women with younger black men. I have no problem with that.

Ty Down
07-27-10, 04:12
While I was in bed with Vera, I could see my phone ringing from the no-show girl............... Warning these girls are addictive and now I want to go back.

HEY !!!

"I could see my phone ringing from the no-show girl"

She was coming Palomo, you could have shagged Vera, then shagged the regular girl !!!

AHH, these Ghanaian girls are notorious for being late...which gives you time to fill your shagging schedule, yes, it is addictive.

Great post BTW.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdteW0Kx0KQ&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqD6gNUKR28

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rmehx1vzth0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jC4Fh5owJ5U

Ty

Palomo
07-27-10, 19:14
She was coming Palomo, you could have shagged Vera, then shagged the regular girl!

TyTrust me after shagging Vera there was nothing left.

Thanks for the videos.

Malabo
07-29-10, 06:33
Why didn't You call us?

Sincerely,

Your embassyAttached is a list of important telephone numbers in case of a emergency.

Malabo
07-29-10, 06:40
Camped at the Holiday Inn last night.

This place was totally sterile, security guys prowling the pool area & not a WG in sight.

Punters were prowling all over, one CIS guy was totally frustated, he would have a drink at the lobby bar then go for a walk around the pool area, no luck, then back again.

Security was also questioning punters who had brought their girls with them, although not stopping them from going to the rooms.

Any info on this development?

Has the hotel gone red?

Cheers

Global Citizen
07-29-10, 22:23
Attached is a list of important telephone numbers in case of a emergency.

Make sure you change the (021) to (0302) on the phone numbers.

GC

Imdattypeofguy
08-01-10, 19:54
Greetings All,

This will be my first trip to Ghana. I'm thinking about staying at Frankies or Sanbra Hotel. Which one should I choose? If you know of better hotels please advise. I would rather stay in "party areas" if possible, if not I want to be kinda close to it. I will arrive in Ghana early September and will stay for about 10 days. My main reason for visiting is for cultural but will I'm there I want to monger as well.

Malabo
08-02-10, 05:57
Greetings All,

This will be my first trip to Ghana. I'm thinking about staying at Frankies or Sanbra Hotel. Which one should I choose? If you know of better hotels please advise. I would rather stay in "party areas" if possible, if not I want to be kinda close to it. I will arrive in Ghana early September and will stay for about 10 days. My main reason for visiting is for cultural but will I'm there I want to monger as well.Bud,

Could you specify which city in Ghana you will be staying at?

Cheers

Roman Guy
08-02-10, 08:19
Greetings All,
This will be my first trip to Ghana. I'm thinking about staying at Frankies or Sanbra Hotel. Which one should I choose? If you know of better hotels please advise. ...
Which city?
Sanbra is in Kumasi.
Frankie's is in Accra.
When in Kumasi I recommand you Sanbra.

Imdattypeofguy
08-02-10, 18:30
I apologize for not being specific.

I'll be in Accra.

Jazz123
08-02-10, 20:29
I eventually went out with 2 regular girls (the same who was a no show early on) to a bar named "Meet me there" the place was packed and I wished if had known before about this place. I prefer this place over the Hacienda.

Where is "Meet Me There" located compared to Hacienda/Pantry in the centre?

Palomo
08-02-10, 23:40
Where is "Meet Me There" located compared to Hacienda/Pantry in the centre?"Meet Me There" is not in the center of Cape Coast. It is located on an avenue named Jukwas near the intersection with the Cape Coast bypass. It is around 5 minutes or so by taxi. If you take a share taxi to the University of Cape Coast, it will be one of the stops. There is no much on the campus of the university and this appear to be the student hang-out.

Malabo
08-03-10, 06:45
The square outside the Ocean Bar has a party going on Fri/Sat/Sun nights.

Locals start trickling in early evening & by 2000 hrs the place is full up, a live band is playing & it's a fun scene.

Loads of WG all over the place.

Was well on my to getting smashed when a group of girls came over, settled down with Bridget, slim, tall, looked like a tight ass in the light of the square, took her back with me.

Once those clothes came out, it was a different body altogether, ful of stretch marks & tits like flapjacks.

Anyways, jhonny got to get something.

She was enthusiastic, like all Ghanaian girls, thats what mattered, started off with lots of petting & feeling around, BBBJ, then mish & cowgirl, finally changed me raincoat & finished with a CBJ.

Did'nt want to wake up with this baggage around, so let her fly into the night.

Malabo
08-05-10, 05:42
I apologize for not being specific.

I'll be in Accra.Apologies for the delay in replying.

I do not have any info on Accra as my stay is limited to one nighters at the Holiday Inn.

Usually there are a lot of WG's by the poolside,that's where i like to pick them up from,saves me the hassle of going around town after a long tiring day,although this was not the case on my last visit.

Will need to check if the girls are banned from there as this would mean changing hotels.

Have a safe & enjoyable stay in Ghana,

Cheers

Tcrowned
08-06-10, 04:38
there is new service in ghana: 4mb down and 1mb up for 400 cedis /month. at that speed if you had a magicjack you caould talk clear as a bell tu usa all day all night for free. and you could look at streaming tv and video all day long. installaiton takes 2 weeks. are you or anyone else (trustworthy and and nice guy) interested in renting a secure 2br apartment long term with fast internet and fast chicks; like a time share. since the internet is more important to my that would be mostly my tab but the rest would be split.

http://www.vodafone.com.gh/personal/internet/fixed-broadband/package-overview.aspxayyyypapi is your offer still open? i'm going to be in ghana for a few months. please dm more details if your offer still stands

Imdattypeofguy
08-06-10, 20:05
Apologies for the delay in replying.

I do not have any info on Accra as my stay is limited to one nighters at the Holiday Inn

Have a safe & enjoyable stay in Ghana,

CheersNo worries Malabo.

Thanks for the info

Best Fucking
08-23-10, 21:03
If you know fine every country in Africa, can you telle me which is the cheapest country for fucking? I mean pro and non pro girls.

Killer Camm
08-24-10, 02:14
I found some video footage of Accra, Ghana.

I hope you guys enjoy.

Please provide some feedback of what you think.

http://www.vimeo.com/11856755

Riskman 4
08-24-10, 12:11
If you know fine every country in Africa, can you telle me which is the cheapest country for fucking? I mean pro and non pro girls.I don't think you are going to get many replies to your question. I am sure you can find the cheapest hump in your own country. Traveling to Africa for thye cheapest sex is like going France and asking for Spanish Plonk! (Cheap Wine).

The best thing is to know exactly what you are looking for and enjoy to the maximum without paying too much or too little by local standards. Good luck.

Best Fucking
08-24-10, 21:06
The best thing is to know exactly what you are looking for and enjoy to the maximum without paying too much or too little by local standards. Good luck.Yes you are right but for example I know South Africa and Angola fucking is enough expensive.

Wild Rover
08-26-10, 00:39
Greetings all,

Re Ghana tourist visa, please can anyone inform me how can the names and addresses of two references in Ghana be overcome on the application form, is this strictly necessary and also the hotel booking requirement. I have tickets for travel to Accra on 27 Sep next, any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

Jazz123
08-26-10, 08:56
Greetings all,

Re Ghana tourist visa, please can anyone inform me how can the names and addresses of two references in Ghana be overcome on the application form, is this strictly necessary and also the hotel booking requirement. I have tickets for travel to Accra on 27 Sep next, any help would be appreciated.

Rover, I used 2 hotel names on my application earlier this uear and had no problems at all. I didn't even have bookings, just picked two from the guide book.

Have a safe and fun trip.

Scout123
08-27-10, 01:44
If you know fine every country in Africa, can you telle me which is the cheapest country for fucking? I mean pro and non pro girls.
Togo has the same girls as Ghana at half the price... and even less. I live in Togo right now and go to Ghana at least once a month on business... but I rarely "get down" to business in Ghana because Togo is such a bargain.

Member #4148
08-28-10, 19:04
Rover, I used 2 hotel names on my application earlier this uear and had no problems at all. I didn't even have bookings, just picked two from the guide book.

Have a safe and fun trip.I think the ease of this method depends on your country of departure/visa issuance.

When I went to Ghana last year through its embassy in Israel, they gave me all manner of grief.

I presented a generic reservation form from the Lambadi and it was not enough for the official - he wanted an actual individual reservation with my name on it. Absurd!

So I ended up using the addresses of two girls I met online.

The Israel embassy might not be typical in this regard.

But I did not have an easy time of it.

S9

Malabo
08-29-10, 06:16
Guys,

I have some free time in Accra from 1000 to 1300, any info on where I can pick up some WG's?

Appreciate the info.

Cheers

Wild Rover
08-29-10, 12:47
I think the ease of this method depends on your country of departure/visa issuance.

When I went to Ghana last year through its embassy in Israel, they gave me all manner of grief.

I presented a generic reservation form from the Lambadi and it was not enough for the official - he wanted an actual individual reservation with my name on it. Absurd!

So I ended up using the addresses of two girls I met online.

The Israel embassy might not be typical in this regard.

But I did not have an easy time of it.

S9Thanks for the info guys,I am applying through Ghananian High Commission London uk for tourist visa.

Wild rover

Screwed Up
08-29-10, 14:09
Togo has the same girls as Ghana at half the price... and even less. I live in Togo right now and go to Ghana at least once a month on business... but I rarely "get down" to business in Ghana because Togo is such a bargain.
It's probably a bargain because you live there.
Back in 2006 in Ghana girls would rarely charge me anything. And $4 cab fare was fine after an all-nighter. However last year I had some girls ask for an outrageous $50. Another one wanted $20. One settled for $10 after the deed was done.
See, you have all kinds of prices, it's up to you really. The man is in charge.

Roman Guy
08-30-10, 09:07
Back in 2006 in Ghana girls would rarely charge me anything. And $4 cab fare was fine after an all-nighter. However last year I had some girls ask for an outrageous $50. Another one wanted $20. One settled for $10 after the deed was done.
See, you have all kinds of prices, it's up to you really. The man is in charge.
June 2009 the normal fee was 30 GHC indipendently whether "all night long" or a "siesta" session.
If I remember correctly in 2008 it was the same.
In 2006 I couldn't say because the currency was the old Cedis.

Scout123
08-30-10, 17:14

See, you have all kinds of prices, it's up to you really. The man is in charge.Quite true.

I recently met a girl who wanted $150 for the weekend! Crazy! She'd lost her phone and wanted to get a new one.

But just two weekends ago, I met a really sweet girl at one of the bus stops and started talking to her under the guise of getting directions. Never fails. 10 cedis cab fare but then she started calling everyday until I left town back to Lome.

Gglee
09-07-10, 13:30
Just want to thank previous posters for info about hotels such as Joska Lodge in Osu area and tip about getting taxis from airport. Good advice.
However, could not find Ashanti Touch Restaurant at the M-Plaza Bus Station. Crazy taxi driver kept screaming at hotel clerk who was trying to help me get there and was asking incredible high price and finally settled for just slightly high price. Then he takes me to M Plaza Hotel since he did not know where the Touch Restaurant was and then wanted to charge me another fee to get there when hotel doorman told him it was elsewhere.
This time I bailed. Doorman suggested feminine company go to Vienna City Club and asked for 5 Cedi tip. Gave him a couple.

Vienna City Club required admission fee and then it was dead inside. I
think one can act like they are going to the restaurant next door down and once inside survey the scene without paying.

Walked around outside and lots of street action but was told they used a closeby hotel for 5 cedis for room. I could imagine the condition and passed but they were a couple of attractive ladies.

Next day walking around hotel got disoriented and asked a pretty girl if she knew where Joska was and she offered to take me there and on the way asked if I would like a massage. Settled for 20 cedis. What appeared to be firm C cups were loose B. Unenthusiastic covered BJ and had several stretch marks from child and was turned off. She also did not allow naked photos.

She asked what I wanted and told her big busted but slim and she offered to bring back her friend. I thought, sure, just to get rid of her.

However, a hour later she returns with her friend who was worse than her but to avoid drama brought her to room to take some photos and gave them a total of $20 to leave. She at least was willing to have any pic taken but absolutely not my type.

Moral, if you see attractive ladies strike up conversation on any pretext and chances of BINGO high.

Ty Down
09-08-10, 17:28
Just want to thank previous posters for info about hotels such as Joska Lodge in Osu area and tip about getting taxis from airport. Good advice.
However, could not find Ashanti Touch Restaurant at the M-Plaza Bus Station. Crazy taxi driver kept screaming at hotel clerk who was trying to help me get there and was asking incredible high price and finally settled for just slightly high price. Then he takes me to M Plaza Hotel since he did not know where the Touch Restaurant was and then wanted to charge me another fee to get there when hotel doorman told him it was elsewhere.
This time I bailed. Doorman suggested feminine company go to Vienna City Club and asked for 5 Cedi tip. Gave him a couple.

Vienna City Club required admission fee and then it was dead inside. I
think one can act like they are going to the restaurant next door down and once inside survey the scene without paying.

Walked around outside and lots of street action but was told they used a closeby hotel for 5 cedis for room. I could imagine the condition and passed but they were a couple of attractive ladies.

Next day walking around hotel got disoriented and asked a pretty girl if she knew where Joska was and she offered to take me there and on the way asked if I would like a massage. Settled for 20 cedis. What appeared to be firm C cups were loose B. Unenthusiastic covered BJ and had several stretch marks from child and was turned off. She also did not allow naked photos.

She asked what I wanted and told her big busted but slim and she offered to bring back her friend. I thought, sure, just to get rid of her.

However, a hour later she returns with her friend who was worse than her but to avoid drama brought her to room to take some photos and gave them a total of $20 to leave. She at least was willing to have any pic taken but absolutely not my type.

Moral, if you see attractive ladies strike up conversation on any pretext and chances of BINGO high.

Are you sure they were girls?

http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/crime/artikel.php?ID=189974

Jazz123
09-10-10, 07:22
I can't remember where I read it but apparantly Wednesday is 'Francophone night' in some clubs. Problem is I don't know which clubs and where so any help is much appreciated. I thought it could be nice to get some 'private tutoring' from a Togolese girl before actually going to Togo...

Not related to anything but Ghana has changed area codes for fixed net phones. Scroll down a bit here http://bradtghanaupdate.wordpress.com/2010/08/

Jazz123
09-10-10, 08:11
However, could not find Ashanti Touch Restaurant at the M-Plaza Bus Station (Kumasi)Is this it? http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2290709930101610765rvDABH I hope to find the place myself in a couple of months.

Roman Guy
09-10-10, 08:44
Is this it? http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2290709930101610765rvDABH I hope to find the place myself in a couple of months.I was in the Ashanti Touch near M-Plaza Bus Station in 2006.

I remember about an exorbitant number of girls working there, I think 12.

The all were very interested about me but I made the mistake to go there too late.

They didn't live in Kumasi and at the end of the working time were transfered by bus to another place.

I think the best should be to fit an appointment at lunch for the evening and return by 7 or 8 pm and clearly explain the project.

Thank you about the communication for the renumbering of area codes.

Useful to book hotels from home.

I remeber about a francophone club in Accra in Adabraka.

Unfortunately I don't know the fair adddress but it is to be reach from Castle Road, let's say the segment between Kojo Thompson Road and Nkwane K. Ave. You should see a very little square and. By night. A club on the first floor of a building there.

October70
09-16-10, 11:16
Does anyone know alternative MP to the one on Labadi Beach?

SmallWorld21
09-16-10, 17:17
Does anyone know alternative MP to the one on Labadi Beach?If you have a car, drive around & anytime you see a "nails" or even "hair cut" place with women just walk in and tell them you want a massage. Alot of these places will have a place to massage you & I found many times they are very good & almost always will give HE if you ask. Or you can get their phone # and tell them you want them to come to your hotel & will pay for their tro-tro and if they come you will get whatever you want.

I found a good place in sakomono but don't remember the name. It was a nail shop but had "massage" on their sign. The girls would smile & giggle when I came in & they would get buckets of hot water & wash me down & then massage me & she would take her time with HE and was smiling the whole time. All for 20 cedi for about hour & 1/2. Sometimes I would tip 5 cedi. I found another HE massage place at 1st exit from accra to tema but walking overpass. Head towards beach & you will see a couple massage places on left side which are really just female salons & their will be lots of women in there and they will be happy to massage you.

Also, ask hotel managers, taxi drivers & they will link you. Good luck.

Never pay more than 20 to 25 cedi for hour massage. If they want more than that they are just gold diggers & massage effort will be poor. Only give small tip if you get FS or HE.

Member #4148
09-16-10, 17:34
Such profoundly ambivalent feelings this report produces within me:

http://allafrica.com/stories/201009160905.html

Wild Rover
09-16-10, 20:47
Greetings to all, I will be in Ghana from Sept 29 on my first visit,

I would appreciate some information, re british pound exchange rate in Ghana, or the best currency to take, or if its more sensible to use the visa card in ATM, machines.

Thank you in advance

Malabo
09-17-10, 01:09

I would appreciate some information, re british pound exchange rate in Ghana, or the best currency to take, or if its more sensible to use the visa card in ATM, machines.

Thank you in advanceAkwaba,(thats "welcome") to Ghana.

Where in Ghana will you be staying?

I have found that there is not much of a markup with changing money with

the local money changers,also the usual hassles of finding these dudes in the

marketplace,and hoping not to get ripped off.The

ATM machines are easy to find & safe too,the $=1.4 to 1.45 CEDI.

GBP close to 2.22Cedi.

Blackwhite99
09-17-10, 07:46
Get a pre-loaded Visa debit card. The ATM charges are a lot lower using one of these cards.

Thank you in advance

Riskman 4
09-17-10, 10:55

Thank you in advanceIf you intend to stick to the cities, a visa card is good for use at the ATM's, however using the visa for transactions can be dodgy. Humping wads of cash around can be a real pain. Also avoid street money changers, they will find some way to rip you off.

Don't be shy, you will have a great time.

Wild Rover
09-17-10, 20:03
Get a pre-loaded Visa debit card. The ATM charges are a lot lower using one of these cards.Thanks guys for the info, I hope to get around, especially eastern Ghana

Perhaps a week or two around Accra and coast, I got two months and hope to notch up some Ghanian ass, I have sampled Kenya, Tanzania, and Cameroon ass, but what I read on Ghana, its number one for beautiful big round black ass,

Penge
09-17-10, 20:33

Thank you in advanceBy co-incidence I am going back to Ghana at around the same time. Last time I looked the exchange rate was between 2.20 and 2.30 cedis to the Pound. You can live well on such a rate especially if you make local friends who can help you get local prices for products.

I would take some pounds with you just in case, but while not plentiful, ATM machines taking Visa debit cards are reliable. I got all my cedis by this method. Banks in all large towns and cities will have ATM machines. If you have to change money the one bureau de change in the airport and hotels are not recommended. Better off trying a bank like Barclays.

Member #4199
09-19-10, 02:42
Well that is what she told me.

Went to Manila Bar in Tema first, not very busy. Sweet Liberian very keen to spend time, making all the effort, dancing for me, heading off other girls. But not really my type as I prefer slim shapely legs. Angie's weren't bad, just not as good as others.

Went to Aphro instead. Long legs, white mini-skirt and halter-neck top, big hand-bag, standing against the wall. Only in Accra for one night before going back to another city. Was I with someone, did I have a girlfriend, did I want to "clash phones" with her?

Wanted to have photos taken and loved posing all around the room, standing on chairs, pouting, cupping her breasts. Then deleted all bar one. Strangely, she liked the blurry pic.

Very keen to ensure hygiene. Initially painfully enthusiastic BJ before she got it right. Then swept up on a vigourous bout of "sexing me", soon moving into taking her from behind and pinning her to the bed, holding her hads outstretched. Very tight and dripping wet, arching up and twisting around to kiss. Fell asleep and I had to go to work soon afterwards. Sadly, her phone was out of charge, she didn't know it and I gave her a number for an occasionally used SIM card that doesn't seem to work now. So it probably really was for one night only.

Some last memories.

SO8

Blackpmike
09-20-10, 06:24
Well that is what she told me.

Went to Manila Bar in Tema first, not very busy. Sweet Liberian very keen to spend time, making all the effort, dancing for me, heading off other girls. But not really my type as I prefer slim shapely legs. Angie's weren't bad, just not as good as others.

Went to Aphro instead. Long legs, white mini-skirt and halter-neck top, big hand-bag, standing against the wall. Only in Accra for one night before going back to another city. Was I with someone, did I have a girlfriend, did I want to "clash phones" with her?

Wanted to have photos taken and loved posing all around the room, standing on chairs, pouting, cupping her breasts. Then deleted all bar one. Strangely, she liked the blurry pic.

Very keen to ensure hygiene. Initially painfully enthusiastic BJ before she got it right. Then swept up on a vigourous about of "sexing me", soon moving into taking her from behind and pinning her to the bed, holding her hads outstretched. Very tight and dripping wet, arching up and twisting around to kiss. Fell asleep and I had to go to work soon afterwards. Sadly, her phone was out of charge, she didn't know it and I gave her a number for an occasionally used SIM card that doesn't seem to work now. So it probably really was for one night only.

Some last memories.

SO8Nice one Scot. She's hot man.

Scout123
09-20-10, 20:09
I have sampled Kenya, Tanzania, and Cameroon ass, but what I read on Ghana, its number one for beautiful big round black ass...Amen brother!

And tight slim waists, long muscular legs, big jawbones and even bigger lips, high cheekbones, beautiful pointy eyes, and bouncy bubbalicious breasts.

The whole package!

Jazz123
09-23-10, 10:50
Thanks guys for the info, I hope to get around, especially eastern Ghana

I hope you'll report here. Sadly there is very little info on the lesser traveled parts of Ghana. Also, it might make things easier for me in November ;)

Thanks man!

Member #4199
09-26-10, 16:52
A sequence. She's always enthusiastic.

SO8

Butzelmann
09-26-10, 18:11
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=139531She rolls her eyes. It seems as when she enjoyed it.

Great pics

Member #4199
09-26-10, 20:24
she delights in oral, taking for ever to bring close, then stopping, then licking, then nibbling, then probing with her tongue, before speeding up again.

so8

Restlessone
09-26-10, 21:05
Never pay more than 20 to 25 cedi for hour massage. If they want more than that they are just gold diggers & massage effort will be poor. Only give small tip if you get FS or HE.I have recently seen this place, it looks so small, as if they wouldn't have a place big enough for a massage. That's why hesitated to go in. What are your experiences?

Also. When you enter the beach, there is this place called Billy Jean (or something like that). Anyone ever been there? I saw they have a MP, too but it looks kinda being rebuilt.

Any chance at those small bars at the beach and during the week? The weekend belongs to the family.

SmallWorld21
09-27-10, 05:31
I have recently seen this place, it looks so small, as if they wouldn't have a place big enough for a massage. That's why hesitated to go in. What are your experiences?

Also. When you enter the beach, there is this place called Billy Jean (or something like that). Anyone ever been there? I saw they have a MP, too but it looks kinda being rebuilt.

Any chance at those small bars at the beach and during the week? The weekend belongs to the family.I never tried the massage at labadi beach. I have heard mixed reviews on it though and also that the girls pressure you for extra tips. Just search "labadi" in this forum and you should find some posts on it. I also don't like the fact that its at the beach & may see someone I know & don't want them seeing me going in/out its not so discreet. Good luck & report what you find.

Roman Guy
09-27-10, 09:23
she delights in oral, taking for ever to bring close, then stopping, then licking, then nibbling, then probing with her tongue, before speeding up again.
so8
congratulation dude!
you have found a gold mine!
hope to be as lucky as you whenever i will be in ghana again!

Restlessone
09-27-10, 22:14
I never tried the massage at labadi beach. I have heard mixed reviews on it though and also that the girls pressure you for extra tips. Just search "labadi" in this forum and you should find some posts on it. I also don't like the fact that its at the beach & may see someone I know & don't want them seeing me going in/out its not so discreet. Good luck & report what you find.Or I'll do my best.

It's just kinda difficult when one only has time during the day and has to pick up the little one in the early afternoon. Additionally there is the fact that one is married etc etc. Mind you, I don't want to risk a good marriage for a fuck.

But we'll see.

Restlessone
09-27-10, 22:28
One more question, is it possible to withdraw cash in banks in Accra with your visa debit card and passport?

I usually prefer to use this method rather than using ATM’s.As far as I know it's only possible at the head branch of Barclays. then again limited to a certain amount depending on your home bank.

Blackpmike
09-28-10, 06:11
Nice one Scot. Looks like she enjoys your mini me.

Member #4199
09-28-10, 08:57
So went for a takeaway.

Unlike many, great breastsa. Can never understand how so many breasts here promise lots in clothes but are less attractive naked. Push up bras have a lot to answer for.

SO8

Martin1233
09-28-10, 14:22
Hi,

I have tried the massage at labadi beach entrance 2 times. Paid 60 cedi for the normal massage and had to add 40 for BJ. It was ok, but I will not go back as it was not worth the money.

I have heard that the girls sitting at the beach also offer "massage", but have not yet tried any of them.

Restlessone
09-28-10, 22:14
Hi,

I have heard that the girls sitting at the beach also offer "massage", but have not yet tried any of them.If you say it wasnt worth it, I wont even bother! My grandpa always said one's gotta learn from others experiences, too ;)

I might just ask my favourite waitress.

Hesekiels
10-03-10, 11:49
It's just kinda difficult when one only has time during the day and has to pick up the little one in the early afternoon. Additionally there is the fact that one is married etc etc. Mind you, I don't want to risk a good marriage for a fuck.

If one is a little careful it works out nicely, you will see! :)

Cheers!

Hesekiels

Restlessone
10-03-10, 14:43
If one is a little careful it works out nicely, you will see! :)

Cheers!

HesekielsSounds like experience is talking here, right?.

We should grab a beer someday!