PDA

View Full Version : Ghana

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18

Master Yoda
08-03-12, 23:56
Just like anywhere else in the world. Caucasian men are seen to be higher status. Pro women may see you as young and not sophisticated enough. Perhaps you can get bouncers to introduce you. It would be hard to find someone that wants to chase pros with you since pro women are more point and click.

You should not have problems with regular girls however.

Ok, there is a strange racist thing going on here in Accra. Last night I went to Jokers and Aphrodisiac and many of the girls wouldn't talk to me. I'm a young American but I'm very dark skinned (like Wesley Snipes Dark). Anyway the pretty girls didn't show me much love and some girls told me outright they wouldn't fuck with me because they thought I was lying. One of the bouncers told me that it would be best to find a fellow white guy and pick up chicks together. I felt like I was in the twilight zone. Even my American accent couldn't help me.

Is there anyone out the that I can link up with that frequent the Accra nightlife? I really need help because it's hard getting love from both pros and non pros.

Mercenario
08-04-12, 18:20
Ok, there is a strange racist thing going on here in Accra. Last night I went to Jokers and Aphrodisiac and many of the girls wouldn't talk to me. I'm a young American but I'm very dark skinned (like Wesley Snipes Dark). Anyway the pretty girls didn't show me much love and some girls told me outright they wouldn't fuck with me because they thought I was lying. One of the bouncers told me that it would be best to find a fellow white guy and pick up chicks together. I felt like I was in the twilight zone. Even my American accent couldn't help me.

Is there anyone out the that I can link up with that frequent the Accra nightlife? I really need help because it's hard getting love from both pros and non pros.What I tell you is not really much help, but.

Come to Europe, spend your holidays in Ibiza (Spain). If you are good looking, with a muscular body, the white & colored girls who spend their holidays there will jump into you bed without payment, every night and during day-time. But don't forget the money, getting inside the clubs costs a fortune and the drinks in any place also.

Cheers,

M.

Mimi Kichaa
08-09-12, 03:26
Heh guys,

I've lined up about 4 or 5 absolute dimes for a week from Aug. 15. Should be staying near Labadi Beach. Well I've got dates with them every night, but if anyone wants to team up, pretend you are my business ppartner, be a good time. Let me know.

AfricaassLuv
08-11-12, 04:54
Heh guys,

I've lined up about 4 or 5 absolute dimes for a week from Aug. 15. Should be staying near Labadi Beach. Well I've got dates with them every night, but if anyone wants to team up, pretend you are my business ppartner, be a good time. Let me know.This is what I was looking for. Just sent you a PM. Its hard out here in Accra.

AfricaassLuv
08-11-12, 04:56
Mimi Kichaa I tried to send you a PM but couldn't.

Is it possible we can link up?

Hesekiels
08-21-12, 21:59
Could someone please help me here? I wasted alot of money in Accra and I can't seem to meet the better looking women.Come on, man! You wasted a lot of money and did not find hot cuties for a great f-ck? You are kidding us, aren't you! .

Cheers.

Hesekiels

AfricaassLuv
09-03-12, 15:09
Come on, man! You wasted a lot of money and did not find hot cuties for a great f-ck? You are kidding us, aren't you! .

Cheers.

HesekielsI sh-t you not my friend. For some reason girls say I'm too black to be American. And one girl I showed my passport to believe its fake. It seems Africans are still trumped up on colorism. Last night I met a girl going on and on about skin whitening creams. But when I am with a white guy and he talks to the women for me and confirms I'm an outsider than they are more willing to talk. Perhaps I'm doing something wrong but I feel like I'm in the twilight zone.

Jiggydus
09-03-12, 16:54
In all my travels to Africa and the Caribbean, I have observed that many white guys have success getting with model chicks and even a few obviously well-heeled "Shabba Ranks-ugly" Black natives with same high quality chicks. I think approach has more to do than how dude looks. Keep in mind that men and women often has opposing goals in such relationships. The female is looking for someone who can provide for her long-term, even the night club opportunists (hooker is such a Liberal word and I am an understanding free market believer). The assumption the girls have is that they can get more for a longer time with white guys or "connected" big men who happen to be Black. You can't fault their innate logic, so you just have to flip it and make it work for you. How I have done that is by scoring a lesser attractive female and taking her out to the night club venues you seek to score some available dimes. I don't know exactly why an "unavailable" or spoken for gent who is treating his date nicely is a turn on for some women, but it does seem to work. All you have to do is discreetly collect numbers and follow up later. I have also known good, connected, married natives of various African countries I have visited who have those little sweet something's on the side. Just my 2 cents.

Warpfield
09-08-12, 03:45
No one has mentioned the circumstantial evidence that some Nigerians and locals are posing as African Americans and Jamaicans / Black Brits etc because its cool and they know the local girls want foreign guys of any colour particularly white. The local girls have been ripped off so many times buy these guys. I am not saying all Nigerian guys and locals are like this at all, but some of these guys fuck the girls and can't afford or won't pay even if the bill is small 20 to 30 cedis which isn't allot of money to get between a beauties legs. Some of the blokes actually get a bit violent too I don't like it either however, I heard this from the horses mouth so to speak what can you do is try Internet works for me. If you behave shitty you represent an entire group and I know it makes no sense, but that is the way it is for the present.

Roman Guy
09-10-12, 15:03
In all my travels to Africa and the Caribbean, I have observed that many white guys have success getting with model chicks and even a few obviously well-heeled "Shabba Ranks-ugly" Black natives with same high quality chicks.

Just my 2 cents.In Kumasi I found this advertisement showing the way to a public toilet and washroom. (See pic).

I expressed my surprise to someone that all the persons in the picture were "obroni".

My friend explained easy:"If we show in the pictures white people using this facility, then also blacks are stimulated to use it! On the contrary we get less success!".

Roman Guy
09-10-12, 15:20
Spent a 3 weeks in Ghana, returned just yesterday.

As always a nice experience.

Prices are higher and also the so called "taxi money" or "breakfast cash" is far to be 20. 30 GHC. They run over 40!

It doesn't mean that in some cases 30 is still welcome. Sometime a taxi costs by real 15 and for a girl it remains just "pure-water money".

Anyway.

ACCRA.

As I always say: escape Accra (if you can). If in Accra avoid Circle and Osu specially in the night. Avoid the night: it is more expansive.

I like to hang in places like James Town or Adabraka and venues as Old Timers, Osekan, Bounty Bar.

Despite of all, the picture (2012_0084. Jpg) shows a view of Osu, Lizzy Ent the only place where I am used to go.

KUMASI.

PM if you like to meet this one (2012_0176. Jpg). My area for the night is Bantama as always. By day watch around yourself. The girl in the picture stopped mw on street complaining her shower was not working and ned urgently a shower in my hotel room. We had shower and after-shower.

Roman Guy
09-10-12, 15:38
Better the province.

Cape coast, Tamale, Bolgatanga.

In Cape Coast the core of the action is by day the resort Akwaaba beside Victoria Park, in the night try Hacenda or the Pantry on main square.

Bolgatanga has only one bar: Midway Drinking Spot. Go there and maybe you will meet the same bar-maid.

Tamale: on the main road Point 7 or C-Pass.

In the pictures victims from each of those spots.

Enigma84
09-10-12, 20:00
I realized that it probably is not common to find a woman using vibrators or dildos since it's not in the culture to do so. As I understand it Ghanaian men are not particularly caring when it comes to these kind of things which give us foreigners and upper hand. We have done alot of experimentation and seen many movies and books about this.

I have this non pro that thinks the sex is good but I want her to think of me as a sex god when I leave and perhaps keep me on her mind until I return.

Also can you guys recommend good dildos?

I have used a silver bullet but perhaps there could be better ones.

Thanks

Cluccra
09-11-12, 20:41
None of us are the same is one certainty. And, of course, the price and egos of American women (perhaps any first, second world woman) are overinflated. But the ancillary stuff is not painful for all and I don't mind running some correspondence, exchanging a few pics and lining them up like ducks in a row. I've only been to Ghana a few times and nowhere else in Africa, but I dated a few Kenyans and lived with a Ugandan for two years (all green card holders here) and I would not argue for a minute how beautiful these east African women are inside and out. In fact I really cannot wait to get to east Africa.

Back to Accra, I did not pick up any bargirls. Every one of the girls (about 20) I notched in a couple of weeks, I had come to know at least reasonably well enough to avoid any problems with money etc. But I love the ancillary stuff or at least the correspondence. Not too big into preliminary gifting but immensely enjoy making them happy after they have made ME happy. There might have been a few pros mixed in the batch, but most were very compliant and appreciative of not just a few post coital cash but also some hard dick and in special cases a little tongue too.

I have to laugh about the taxi thing as I recall paying 20 or 25 cedi for a (max) 10 cedi lift from the airport to my hotel at Labadi. It wasn't until my 2nd visit I knew enough to walk the 50 extra paces to get a 10 cedi fare (ok, still probably about double the native rate). To this I recruited a non drinking girl with firm onions top and bottom who hysterically ripped into the cabbies who dared attempt to extort stupid phucking fares from this exotic beauty and her well to do gringo companion.

The hotel thing is the biggest issue IMHO and they are way overpriced though I'm not sure how much cheaper they are in Kampala or Nairobi (?).

Anyways, my personal (and probably unpopular on this forum) , is limit the drink and the inebriated pick-ups and the asinine cover charges and recruit an edgy, horny hardbodied ebony princess who will heel properly to the mildest of alpha streak (and perhaps a little cash too.Dear Pete, is this fantastic girl from Accra? If so, can you please send me her contact (if it is possible?) tx.

Cluccra
09-11-12, 21:03
agree pete.

currently about 1. 86-1. 89 is the going rate for usd to ghs (new cedi) conversion, see.

www.oanda.com/currency/converter.

the airport window by the baggage belt has a competitive rate. surprisingly, the exchange at the golden tulip is also good. many independent forex offices have shut in the last year or so. the banks are ok but tend to have less competitive rates. the cost of banking and capital in ghana is very high.

and yes, usd120 is about ghs 220, more than a month's salary for many. girls try to make as much as they can, when they can as it's insecure and prices are rising all over the place. charcoal for cooking most food has gone up by 30% and more in the past six months, fuel is on the up, all food is rising. so are hotel and rental costs.

as a benchmark, the girl i met in peers, a bar in dansoman on the western side of accra, was ghs80 for a night / morning-long gfe, plus dinner cooked for me at her place the following night as her guest. and a girl on the beach at la was ghs 60 for a an energetic four hours at a nearby hotel until she was going out to meet her friends for the evening. in both cases, i tipped some extra as it was enjoyment on both sides.

so8fantastic gal! any chance to have her nr? i am a gentleman living in accra.

Cluccra
09-11-12, 23:27
Here is her pic. If anyone is interested let me know. She has great oral skills.Don't know how to PM you. Can I have her details? PM me.

Tx

Blackwhite99
09-12-12, 11:10
The best sex toys available are made by the Lelo brand. Google it. Expensive yes, but built to last forever and your lady will be eternally grateful for the pleasure it will bring!

I realized that it probably is not common to find a woman using vibrators or dildos since it's not in the culture to do so. As I understand it Ghanaian men are not particularly caring when it comes to these kind of things which give us foreigners and upper hand. We have done alot of experimentation and seen many movies and books about this.

I have this non pro that thinks the sex is good but I want her to think of me as a sex god when I leave and perhaps keep me on her mind until I return.

Also can you guys recommend good dildos?

I have used a silver bullet but perhaps there could be better ones.

Thanks

Rraabboonnii
09-12-12, 20:29
I am a Ghanaian guy who lived in America for 20 years. I am in Ghana 9 month out of the year nowadays bagging 10/10s left right and center. I am really shocked at the low caliber of chicks you guys go for and the type of places you find then. The non pro market is better than the pro market and you can get the pussy express say 48 hours. I don't know if you guys are just old looking or what but with some of the chicks I see you all going for, you can get that in your own country, no? Guys please step up your game. However if you look old with a pot belly etc, then I understand and respect your hustle. If you are a decent looking dude and need chicks holla at me because I feel like I have to do something about the extremely low quality of chicks mongers are exhibiting on this site.

Pete Benetar
09-12-12, 22:41
Dear Pete, is this fantastic girl from Accra? If so, can you please send me her contact (if it is possible?) tx.Sorry cluccra, brought this particular one back to the states with me. You can find good lookers though on most date sites like badoo or tagged. Probably better response rates and selection from paid site like afro introductions.

AfAsia
09-13-12, 07:38
I am a Ghanaian guy who lived in America for 20 years. I am in Ghana 9 month out of the year nowadays bagging 10/10s left right and center. I am really shocked at the low caliber of chicks you guys go for and the type of places you find then. The non pro market is better than the pro market and you can get the pussy express say 48 hours. I don't know if you guys are just old looking or what but with some of the chicks I see you all going for, you can get that in your own country, no? Guys please step up your game. However if you look old with a pot belly etc, then I understand and respect your hustle. If you are a decent looking dude and need chicks holla at me because I feel like I have to do something about the extremely low quality of chicks mongers are exhibiting on this site.We await your EXAMPLES Rraab. Preferably naked. Wink. That way we will endeavour to step up our game. How much money you blowing on them Rraab? Where you picking them up, some more details? I look forward to your response mate.

Rraabboonnii
09-13-12, 16:19
We await your EXAMPLES Rraab. Preferably naked. Wink. That way we will endeavour to step up our game. How much money you blowing on them Rraab? Where you picking them up, some more details? I look forward to your response mate.Well these are regular girls so I can't show pics. I lived in Atlanta for almost 20 years and all I could get was chicks with 2 kids. Now I am in paradise. Well my policy is 50 cedis per

Episode. If transportation is very expensive I might give her 60. Keep in mind these chicks are my friends. I joke and laugh with them and never treat them like prostitutes. A lot of times I do not even push the envelope on the 1st date. Just be patient. Before you know it you will have 10. 12 of them that you can rotate. As long as each person gets her 50, they won't complain. I have slim and sexy (the kind white guys likes) , and I have killer rap video stripper body types. I am not sure if these girls would demand more money from a foreigner but I am sure that you guys need to step up your respective games. With regards to where Ia m picking them up? Everywhere. I have to confess that driving an SUV has a lot to do with it. I sometimes just set out driving around town just harvesting numbers. In Ghana any decent SUV is considered luxury. For example I drive an Lexus SUV and I guarantee you girls think I am far richer than a guy driving a brand new S class Mercedes. Its easy man. Really easy. I am tired of seeing white guys around town walking with sub standard chicks and prostitutes. Its not necessary unless you have only 3 days to spend here guys. Consider this a friendly challenge. I know I am bragging but I just want to make you guys jealous. I love this site all you guys who make it interesting.

Peace!

Simian
09-15-12, 14:37
Well these are regular girls so I can't show pics. I lived in Atlanta for almost 20 years and all I could get was chicks with 2 kids. Now I am in paradise. Well my policy is 50 cedis per

Episode. If transportation is very expensive I might give her 60. Keep in mind these chicks are my friends. I joke and laugh with them and never treat them like prostitutes. A lot of times I do not even push the envelope on the 1st date. Just be patient. Before you know it you will have 10. 12 of them that you can rotate. As long as each person gets her 50, they won't complain. I have slim and sexy (the kind white guys likes) , and I have killer rap video stripper body types. I am not sure if these girls would demand more money from a foreigner but I am sure that you guys need to step up your respective games. With regards to where Ia m picking them up? Everywhere. I have to confess that driving an SUV has a lot to do with it. I sometimes just set out driving around town just harvesting numbers. In Ghana any decent SUV is considered luxury. For example I drive an Lexus SUV and I guarantee you girls think I am far richer than a guy driving a brand new S class Mercedes. Its easy man. Really easy. I am tired of seeing white guys around town walking with sub standard chicks and prostitutes. Its not necessary unless you have only 3 days to spend here guys. Consider this a friendly challenge. I know I am bragging but I just want to make you guys jealous. I love this site all you guys who make it interesting.

Peace!Where do you do the deed? Do you trust them to bring them home or do you use a cheap hotel. WHen I am in Accra, it is always a problem for me. I stay in a private house and so can't bring them there and I have not found a cheap place. Hotels, even the rough ones, are so expensive.

Cluccra
09-15-12, 15:55
Sorry cluccra, brought this particular one back to the states with me. You can find good lookers though on most date sites like badoo or tagged. Probably better response rates and selection from paid site like afro introductions.Pete, very good choice. Enjoy your life with this beauty.

Cluccra
09-15-12, 16:07
Where do you do the deed? Do you trust them to bring them home or do you use a cheap hotel. WHen I am in Accra, it is always a problem for me. I stay in a private house and so can't bring them there and I have not found a cheap place. Hotels, even the rough ones, are so expensive.As rraaabbbooonnniii said, in Accra there is a huge choice. For sure if you stay few days you can't get more than what you find in Joker or Macumba, but if you live in Accra this is the best place where to be. But you need to spend time with the gals, because they are many not prostitutes so if you treat them like that you will not get anything. Don't believe they are stupid or not intelligent, they are like our gals (I am italian) but they live sex in a different way. If they like you they fu. K with you, like all over the world full stop. Start hanging at Labadi beach (the free beach between La Palm and Labadi hotel) , just Saturday afternoon and Sunday, is pleanty of beautiful girls. Go in Osu during the evening, the real Osu, moonson, frankie, koala, just walking and smiling people. Go to bojo beach on Sunday, is plenty of girls. Accra mall (food court) is another place full of girls. Bar during the night like Tantra. 3121, Chase, Firefly are night club and like all the place like this you will find a mix of pros and non pros, but is difficult to recognize them. Try to move little bit out from the city centre, go to Adabraka, Madina, East Legon and be nice with the girl you find, don't think as a first to fuck them, pay a beer chat with them and you will see that the chance to get something will triple. They are normal girls who enjoy to be with a white man and the appareance is not a deal, unless you got 60 and you are like 200 kilos!

Rraabboonnii
09-15-12, 17:41
Where do you do the deed? Do you trust them to bring them home or do you use a cheap hotel. WHen I am in Accra, it is always a problem for me. I stay in a private house and so can't bring them there and I have not found a cheap place. Hotels, even the rough ones, are so expensive.I am in an apartment and its kind uncool to rotating girls so they usually come at night. I even bagged a few virgins. I have one virgin that wants me to fuck her so bad but she is sooo sweet I just decided I could not just fuck her. Uknow one of those with the sad stories, orphan etc. Are you a white dude or black and how old are ya? The virgin girl is 20 and she has 40 year old white dudes chasing her because she has no ass, like the white boys like them. Pretty as hell. Perky breasts. Back to the issue at hand you need to give me your profile and let me know when you will be here. I am leaving for los angeles in a weeks time, will be back before Christmas.

Scout123
09-16-12, 04:21
Where do you do the deed? Do you trust them to bring them home or do you use a cheap hotel. WHen I am in Accra, it is always a problem for me. I stay in a private house and so can't bring them there and I have not found a cheap place. Hotels, even the rough ones, are so expensive.Lots of small hotels on the side streets of Accra. 35-45 cedis sometimes with bathroom and a / see, sometimes bathroom down the hall, some without a / see. Mixed quality.

Also, bringing them home is a gamble. There are those who professionally scope out the house and grab as much as can fit in their bag. Others would never even think of it.

Simian
09-16-12, 06:08
Lots of small hotels on the side streets of Accra. 35-45 cedis sometimes with bathroom and a / see, sometimes bathroom down the hall, some without a / see. Mixed quality.

Also, bringing them home is a gamble. There are those who professionally scope out the house and grab as much as can fit in their bag. Others would never even think of it.Bringing one back to the private house where I stay when I am in town could turn into a complete nightmare. The opportunities for causing problems and theft are just so many. And I don't think that I could get the housekeeper and guard to keep their mouths shut anyway.

I used to use a room in a guesthouse which was not cheap but that stopped when the owner found out that the staff were allowing this, or at least that was what I was told.

Is there a street where I can find several of these guesthouses and where a room can be rented for a few hours of fun?

Lepenepe
09-21-12, 21:33
Bringing one back to the private house where I stay when I am in town could turn into a complete nightmare. The opportunities for causing problems and theft are just so many. And I don't think that I could get the housekeeper and guard to keep their mouths shut anyway.

I used to use a room in a guesthouse which was not cheap but that stopped when the owner found out that the staff were allowing this, or at least that was what I was told.

Is there a street where I can find several of these guesthouses and where a room can be rented for a few hours of fun?There's a place somewhere Labone. It's called video hotel or something like that, since the "concept" is that you rent rooms to watch porn movies, and happen to be accompanied. I don't recall the exact location, but night shift taxi drivers should know, as should some of the more pro girls.

You don't get a fully made bed, though, you get a room with the TV a huge couch and a private bathroom.

Tcrowned
09-22-12, 08:44
There's a place somewhere Labone. It's called video hotel or something like that, since the "concept" is that you rent rooms to watch porn movies, and happen to be accompanied. I don't recall the exact location, but night shift taxi drivers should know, as should some of the more pro girls.

You don't get a fully made bed, though, you get a room with the TV a huge couch and a private bathroom.The place is called the Living Room and it is on the Legon to Madina road. I used it when I visited Ghana in 2008 and it was still open the last time I visited in 2010.

Tcrowned
09-22-12, 08:52
There's a place somewhere Labone. It's called video hotel or something like that, since the "concept" is that you rent rooms to watch porn movies, and happen to be accompanied. I don't recall the exact location, but night shift taxi drivers should know, as should some of the more pro girls.

You don't get a fully made bed, though, you get a room with the TV a huge couch and a private bathroom.There is a place on the Legon- Madina road in Accra that does this. It is called The Living Room. I used it back in 2008 when I visited and it was still open when I went in 2010.

Blocker994
09-22-12, 22:04
Visiting Accra this week and spotted this chick on Craigslist. Ghana. Came to my hotel in Osu and she got down and dirty real quick, was into everything and loved what she was doing.

Sucked me like it was her last meal, and fingered my arse at the same time. For an African girl she has a tight pussy, has had no kids.

Finished with a cum in mouth, she was up for Anal, but I fell asleep and had no time in the morning before rushing off to the airport for my flight.

Damage 200GHC for all night.

Has a cute friend as well (photo)

Blocker994
09-22-12, 23:14
I banged this semi pro last week, she was advertising on Craigslist, emailed her and she sent a couple more photos and we arranged for her to come to my Hotel. Was good fun, into pretty much everything. Nice tight pussy, obviously no kids. Loved to fuck, like most African girls, but she certainly enjoys it. She stayed the night, and woke me with a BBBJ and cim.

Will be hitting her up next time I am in Accra, siad she is up for Anal, but did not do her.

AfricaassLuv
09-24-12, 12:58
The best sex toys available are made by the Lelo brand. Google it. Expensive yes, but built to last forever and your lady will be eternally grateful for the pleasure it will bring!Good question, it never even crossed my mind before. How many women in the whole of Ghana have boyfriends that would even consider to use these instruments to please their girlfriends.

According to the Berlin sex education site, Ghanaians engage in very little foreplay before having sex. I am sure a lot of women in Ghana have never had their clits massaged nicely before. Hell a lot of women in Ghana have their clits cut off. I am told a large percentage in the North do. You mentioned dildo and silver bullet but both are completely different things.

A Dildo is not a vibrator and doesn't vibrate, whereas a silver bullet is infact a vibrator and as such vibrates the clit and labia area.

A vibrator is probably the better option though. There is a place in Spintex that supposedly sells sex toys. You'the have to search it online.

Do you think the men in Ghana that take the time to please women is high? There may be a wealth of very pretty women in Ghana that could have their pussies owned by you if you take to time to use it and master it. * Of course don't get her dependant on it.

Simian
09-25-12, 16:28
Many thanks for the info on the Living Room. I am guessing that this is a bring your own lady. Not too expensive, I hope.

Roman Guy
09-26-12, 00:11
How much did she charge?Our Buddy has written:200 GHC (read previous report of him).

DsTerrier
09-27-12, 20:26
I have a woman in Kasoa who loves multiple men. We will be at Hliday Inn Accra Dec 19

DsTerrier
09-28-12, 08:08
I started going to Ghana in 09. I met this woman on my first trip. We met on aff and had chatted for a while. She met me at airport and we went right to a hotel I had booked. As soon as we were in the rooms was having a shower then she washed me. I was amazed how much she wanted to please me. Even though she wasn't very experienced she was up for anything I wanted.

I think GhanaIan women are the best because of their desire to please the men they are with.

DsTerrier
09-30-12, 00:37
But can I see her [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140)?You can watch her take a dump if you want.

Scout123
09-30-12, 18:10
But can I see her [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140)?She might charge an extra 10 Cedis. LOL

DsTerrier
10-01-12, 01:34
I will be in Accra on that date. I will have a local phone and give you the number if you want help banging your love muffin.How can I get your number?

CesareBorgia
10-12-12, 00:06
Hi,

I will visit ghana first time in December.

I need a good local guy to show me around or taxi driver.

Some advice?

Thanks,

Cesare

CesareBorgia
10-12-12, 04:40
Hey guys.

I will visit ghana for 3 or 4 weeks in December first time.

I like woman from the villages any guy here with experiences in this? Out of the city?

Any option to rent a furnished house o aprtment for a month without deposit?

Any good taxi driver who can drive me daily around or a good local guy to hang up with?

Jiggydus
10-14-12, 09:04
Hey guys.

I will visit ghana for 3 or 4 weeks in December first time.

I like woman from the villages any guy here with experiences in this? Out of the city?

Any option to rent a furnished house o aprtment for a month without deposit?

Any good taxi driver who can drive me daily around or a good local guy to hang up with?In Africa, given the prevalence of scams and cheats, most places will demand an up front deposit or payment in full. I actually prefer this when I have found a place that is suitable since I don't have to worry about problems accessing cash or cutting it close with cash on hand to pay my accommodation bill. And that relates to my personal travel pursuits, as business trips are entirely different.

Only difference I could see in village versus city is the influence of cultural norms. It could work in your favor in landing a good lay, but it could also work against you if you plan to play the field. Playing the field tends to work better in bigger cities where "everyone does not know your name" but you could be treated royally if your intent is to sample one to several (with the several being done as discreetly as possible) in a smaller village. What are your expectation for accommodation standards? If Western with running water and A / C, you might want to stick to the cities unless you luck up on a well to do villager willing to rent out a nice pad (they do exist).

CesareBorgia
10-14-12, 17:22
Jiggydus.

Thanks for your answer.

Well I will first stay in accra. And did not find nice apartments / houses for rent as now. But I have found a nice hotel yesterday which has ac, wifi etc and is affordable too.

But my plan is also tot ravel to some villages because my experience in other countries have shown me that in the villages are the biggest diamonds of non professionall girls.

But I hope also to pick up some nice amateuers in the markets, malls etc in accra.

Goshawk
10-15-12, 16:52
But my plan is also tot ravel to some villages because my experience in other countries have shown me that in the villages are the biggest diamonds of non professional girls.Hi Cesare,

Please be considerate and be careful!

Depending upon the village, of course, most of those girls really are "naive" and "innocent". Thus a dashing and "rich" obroni can pick them easily, and break their hearts and destroy their future within their community.

I spent nine month in a very small town in Ghana as a volunteer teacher and have seen the fallout of destruction some selfish foreigners can cause. However, in one case, as related to me by my landlady, a visiting obroni seduced the young daughter of the chief and caused immense damage to the reputation of the chief and to his daughter. Village guys tracked the obroni to Kumasi and beat him to a pulp there, leaving him naked on the street.

I cannot help but siding with the villagers.

If you need to have casual sex. Go with a professional or at least a semi-professional.

Not that these villagers are prudes! I had my live-in girl friend and we were well accepted in my town and by my friends. I had more than a wonderful time. Wishing I could do it all over again.

Again. Be considerate!

Fred

Scout123
10-16-12, 14:24
But I hope also to pick up some nice amateuers in the markets, malls etc in accra.Stick to these. Everybody talks too much here in Ghana. And there's always troublemakers in the villages. At least in the city, many of the girls are away from their families and can do as they like.

I was just with a girl from Tamale who had her own place here in Accra. Excellent GFE.

CesareBorgia
10-16-12, 22:44
Thanks very much for the tips of some insiders.

Good to know that the people talk a lot in ghana and of course in the villages all is more tighter etc.

Well I guess I will have a good time in Accra, Takoradi and co.

And then also be nice but discret with some normal girls.

I seldom do something with pros but semi pros of course are always a option.

TuberSix
10-19-12, 01:03
Thanks very much for the tips of some insiders.

Good to know that the people talk a lot in ghana and of course in the villages all is more tighter etc.

Well I guess I will have a good time in Accra, Takoradi and co.

And then also be nice but discret with some normal girls.

I seldom do something with pros but semi pros of course are always a option.I understand where you are coming from. I am of a like mind. That one guy came down kind of harsh, on you. It's not that westerns don't care what damage they do, they just don't know. In that regaurd his post was very helpful and right on the mark. Like you, I don't like the hard women who have been hooking up with foreigners for months or years. I prefer the romance and illlusion of having a real GF. I know it is an illusion and without my money there would be no romance. But I enjoy suspending reality for a few days / weeks with a special girl. Here is the loophole that you need. Of course you can't embarrass a poor, unworldly, country girl in her own village. Her life would indeed be a mess if she thought and told her friends that she was headed to the altar. But, once these girls leave the village and head to the city to find their fortunes, it becomes a different matter. On their own in the city they are subject to much greater perils than a horny westerner. A few nights in a nice hotel with shower, good food and leaving with a pocketful of cash will make it all worthwhile. Of course I never promise marriage or anything of the sort. I don't think many guys do. If they do, they should be shot. All I ever promise is fun, food, Karoeke, some laughs and some cash. I have never found any need for subterfuge. They may hope it leads to something more permanent and maybe someday it will. Good luck hommes. And as that guy said. Do no harm.

Tubersix

Pete Benetar
10-19-12, 15:43
I know it is an illusion and without my money there would be no romance. But I enjoy suspending reality for a few days / weeks with a special girl. Here is the loophole that you need.

TubersixA good message though I would not cut yourself or ourselves short entirely on what is or isn't reality. Many things provide aphrodisiac stimuli for a 3rd world woman; nationality, skin color and, haha, yes money as a surrogate for power probably number one as we deteriorate with age. I have no doubt that many of the girls you are with (unless you are truly hideous, haha) are genuinely excited with your company and that should be clear in their sexual response to you. Do No Harm is a good creed and my hippocratic oath, at least when visiting impoverished lands. In general, these areas are not as weaponized as the US and the peoples not so aggressive (deranged?) either.

TuberSix
10-20-12, 01:33
But I am 60 yrs old and the moment a guy my age starts to think that her love for me is real, is the instant you hit the onramp to

Madness. Her whole family is struggling to find the next meal. No one is remotely interested in me for anything but some chow. I have no problem with that. But I have seen guys self destruct by thinking its love. That road leads to madness. Pull a U turn and get back on the road my friend, you are racing towards a brick wall. You can't fall in love with someone when you and your family is starving!

CesareBorgia
10-22-12, 20:12
It seems by fotos that ghana woman have really big and round asses.

Is that truth, a booty haven?

Scout123
10-23-12, 11:41
It seems by fotos that ghana woman have really big and round asses.

Is that truth, a booty haven?Ghana is truly, a bootay heaven! All shapes and sizes of ass. Round bubble-butts, to tight, athletic dick crunchers.

But some girls' butts are so huge and flabby, when they fart, it registers on the Richter scale.

Scout123
10-23-12, 12:22
But I am 60 yrs old and the moment a guy my age starts to think that her love for me is real, is the instant you hit the onramp to

Madness. Her whole family is struggling to find the next meal. No one is remotely interested in me for anything but some chow. I have no problem with that. But I have seen guys self destruct by thinking its love. That road leads to madness. Pull a U turn and get back on the road my friend, you are racing towards a brick wall. You can't fall in love with someone when you and your family is starving!I fell 'in love' with the most beautiful girl I ever placed my eyes upon. Moved in with her and even got her a few modelling gigs. But after four months of pure paradise, her multiple personalities and bipolar disorder decided to kick in with a vengeance. The scars still haunt me. I don't think I can ever get into a long term relationship again. But at age 52, who cares? Plenty of fish in the sea. And when you carry that attitude, it's far easier to score!

Pete Benetar
10-23-12, 16:10
But at age 52, who cares? Plenty of fish in the sea. And when you carry that attitude, it's far easier to score!There will always be plenty of fish and a guy / monger with ANY presence of mind will retain control; control of the woman with pocketbook ($$$) and control of his own emotions.

The woman simply seeking survival will bend for you and your $$$. Give her too much, and she will become autonomous and no longer view her sponsor as the penultimate benefactor that he is. Allow your heart to rule your mind and you lose. Your heart or emotions may be next to impossible to control but your mind must be disciplined enough to overrule your emotions. As you say there are far, FAR too many fish in the sea to have your emotions dominated by one.

GLTA!

Roman Guy
10-23-12, 20:33
I fell 'in love' with the most beautiful girl I ever placed my eyes upon. Moved in with her and even got her a few modelling gigs. But after four months of pure paradise, her multiple personalities and bipolar disorder decided to kick in with a vengeance. The scars still haunt me. I don't think I can ever get into a long term relationship again. But at age 52, who cares? Plenty of fish in the sea. And when you carry that attitude, it's far easier to score!
I am 57 years old, in GH on last August. First time in GH in 2006, 51 years old.
Talking to a girl with 19 she said: "Appropriate age!".
Different concept of age I Africa, compared with our countries!

Fortunately!

Belvaros
10-23-12, 23:12
I am 57 years old, in GH on last August. First time in GH in 2006, 51 years old.

Fortunately!Same with Tunisian and Moroccan women. The 18-20 year olds tell me at 50 I am age appropriate and I think all the women (freebies and p4p) I have been with there have been in that 19-24 range. Whereas in Hungary even the women my age don't want to know about foreign men.

In Tunisia, I had one 18 year old tell me she wanted me to come and meet her Mum (who was 36) so she could approve my conversion to Islam and marriage to her. Very sweet, NAIVE young lady and a real 10/10 looker but seeing I only had coffee with her once and lunch 3 times I am not sure why she was in such a rush.

My mate from Niger who lives in Marrakech says the normal in a lot of the Maghreb world is age differences of 20+ years and in Ghana etc it can be 30+ years.

TuberSix
10-23-12, 23:57
I monger in different parts of the world. I usually use Badoo or Tagged to line up some babes to save time when I arrive on the scene. Something curious about the girls on Badoo for Ghana. They are all 20-25 and looking for men over 40 yrs old. And all their photos look like they were done professionaly. Does anyone know what is going on with that? I can see setting up some guys to send them money. But what happens when they show up, as I intend to do. Anybody got experience with this?

TuberSix
10-28-12, 11:02
Is bringing the girls to your hotel room a problem?

Do you have to pay an extra charge?

Pete Benetar
10-28-12, 20:20
Is bringing the girls to your hotel room a problem?

Do you have to pay an extra charge?I have not stayed at any hotels in Accra that are not gf, though perhaps in the upper end of the scale there may be some. Girls are all over the place, especially on the dating sites. I'm not sure what the point is about the photos; of course a number of profiles are scammers so focus on profiles with more than one pic and pics that appear a little more amateurish or better some showing others in real social or family venues. Anyone who sends money should presume it will be gone unless you have had substantial personal communications (like skype) where you indeed get to know her.

OSU area has many smallish hotels and some clubs and the last place I stayed at, Penta hotel, was very gf and had a small cluster of working girls at the outside bar.

Go through prior posts here as there has been much written of etiquette, hotels etc.

Pb

Goshawk
10-28-12, 20:45
While having to wait for a free terminal in an Accra internet cafe, I was talking to the manager about dating scams of which I had heard. He pointed to a whole row of young men busy at their terminals: They are all scammers, he told me. They use pictures from model agencies or sometimes pictures of their girl friends. One guy had his girl friend there who had to pose from time to time for a cam, smile, wave, and pretend to type. The manager pointed to one of those guys and told me that this man was so successful in getting money from lovesick foreigners, obronis, that he owned a big SUV and just bought his girl friend a new Toyota.

Beware! Heed the warnings on all dating sites: Never send money to somebody you do not yet know personally. Unless you want to support the Ghanaian economy, of course.

Once a "lady" asks you for money. Just drop her right away. On the other hand. You can really luck out meeting wonderful and sweet young ladies this way without paying money up front.

Goshawk

Mercenario
10-28-12, 23:08
Same with Tunisian and Moroccan women. The 18-20 year olds tell me at 50 I am age appropriate and I think all the women (freebies and p4p) I have been with there have been in that 19-24 range. Whereas in Hungary even the women my age don't want to know about foreign men.

In Tunisia, I had one 18 year old tell me she wanted me to come and meet her Mum (who was 36) so she could approve my conversion to Islam and marriage to her. Very sweet, NAIVE young lady and a real 10/10 looker but seeing I only had coffee with her once and lunch 3 times I am not sure why she was in such a rush.

My mate from Niger who lives in Marrakech says the normal in a lot of the Maghreb world is age differences of 20+ years and in Ghana etc it can be 30+ years.I also experienced it in Nigeria. A 18y old model, one of the favorites of this years Nigeria's Next Super Model wanted to donate me her virginity. I'm 49. African women have a favourable approach to the age of a man.

Scout123
10-31-12, 01:19
I monger in different parts of the world. I usually use Badoo or Tagged to line up some babes to save time when I arrive on the scene. Something curious about the girls on Badoo for Ghana. They are all 20-25 and looking for men over 40 yrs old. And all their photos look like they were done professionaly. Does anyone know what is going on with that? I can see setting up some guys to send them money. But what happens when they show up, as I intend to do. Anybody got experience with this?Any professional looking shots are scammers. But there are plenty of genuine girls on the site. I have had good luck with it 90% of the time. Just stay away from the ones that look too good to be true.

My buddy just tried it and got conned out of 5GhC worth of phone credit before I pointed out to him that the picture they used was a porn star. She gave him her phone number. She said she was a half-caste, her mom from Thailand. But she doesn't look oriental at all. And of course she wasn't in Accra at the moment but was in Takoradi and returning in a few days. Luckily, I intercepted my buddy right before he was going to send her transport fare! LOL

Scout123
10-31-12, 01:23
There will always be plenty of fish and a guy / monger with ANY presence of mind will retain control; control of the woman with pocketbook ($$$) and control of his own emotions.

The woman simply seeking survival will bend for you and your $$$. Give her too much, and she will become autonomous and no longer view her sponsor as the penultimate benefactor that he is. Allow your heart to rule your mind and you lose. Your heart or emotions may be next to impossible to control but your mind must be disciplined enough to overrule your emotions. As you say there are far, FAR too many fish in the sea to have your emotions dominated by one.

GLTA!So true my brotha! I must retain control.

There are far too many fish in the sea.

Scout123
10-31-12, 01:31

Fortunately!The girls all consider men under 30 to be immature. They say older men know how to treat them better.

JohnFlamez101
10-31-12, 11:27
The girls all consider men under 30 to be immature. They say older men know how to treat them better.Scout123 are you in Ghana now? I am new here and looking to learn more about the place. I unfortunately am here with the wife and kid so things arent as easy for me to get away! Ugghhh. If you are here in Accra let me know could use a good wingman!

Mercenario
10-31-12, 16:02
am here with the wifeTaking sand to the beach.

Roman Guy
10-31-12, 23:49
.I unfortunately am here with the wife and kid .Where's the problem, dude?

When in Rome do as the Romans do, when in Accra do as the Accra men do!

It means: go out at night, the man goes out and the lady doesn't ask where, why, with whom, at what time will you return, .

Just make her waiting for you awake with a warm plate ready, a massage, a smile, and a hot shower.

Here in Africa it's like that.

Otherwise tell a story (which is real, God!) about malaria, diaorrhoea and send her home.

TuberSix
11-01-12, 18:43
Is that place still open? Anyone sampled the dishes there lately?

Blocker994
11-04-12, 13:48
I banged this semi pro last week, she was advertising on Craigslist, emailed her and she sent a couple more photos and we arranged for her to come to my Hotel. Was good fun, into pretty much everything. Nice tight pussy, obviously no kids. Loved to fuck, like most African girls, but she certainly enjoys it. She stayed the night, and woke me with a BBBJ and cim.

Will be hitting her up next time I am in Accra, siad she is up for Anal, but did not do her.I see this hoe is now advertising again with another **** on Craigslist, anyone tried the two of them out?

Hope to get back to Ghana in a month or two, would love to know if worth it or not, claim they are bisexual would not mind seeing a show!

Scout123
11-05-12, 13:46
Scout123 are you in Ghana now? I am new here and looking to learn more about the place. I unfortunately am here with the wife and kid so things arent as easy for me to get away! Ugghhh. If you are here in Accra let me know could use a good wingman!Unfortunately, am in Lome and heading to Lagos for couple of weeks.

TuberSix
11-06-12, 02:00
Scout123 are you in Ghana now? I am new here and looking to learn more about the place. I unfortunately am here with the wife and kid so things arent as easy for me to get away! Ugghhh. If you are here in Accra let me know could use a good wingman!I arrive Accra on the 15th. I'm in monger mode. Lets have a beer. 9

October70
11-06-12, 11:58
Well these are regular girls so I can't show pics. I lived in Atlanta for almost 20 years and all I could get was chicks with 2 kids. Now I am in paradise. Well my policy is 50 cedis per

Peace!Rraabboonnii.

Thanks for the nice reports. They make me want to go there right away. Will let you know if I ever get the chance to go to Ghana again.

D Cups
11-06-12, 14:52
Nice. Thank you. What is the cost of a chick like this in USD, please. I have never been to Africa. I usually go SouthEast Asia or Carribean.

Thank you.

Visiting Accra this week and spotted this chick on Craigslist. Ghana. Came to my hotel in Osu and she got down and dirty real quick, was into everything and loved what she was doing.

Sucked me like it was her last meal, and fingered my arse at the same time. For an African girl she has a tight pussy, has had no kids.

Finished with a cum in mouth, she was up for Anal, but I fell asleep and had no time in the morning before rushing off to the airport for my flight.

Damage 200GHC for all night.

Has a cute friend as well (photo)

Scout123
11-06-12, 16:42
Nice. Thank you. What is the cost of a chick like this in USD, please. I have never been to Africa. I usually go SouthEast Asia or Carribean.

Thank you.200 GhC is $100 right now, which is a bit on the high side.

I usually go LT for 40-60 GhC which is $20-30 with the Vienna girls at Circle. The ones on the street settle for 30-50 GhC LT. I know Jokers girls want a little more but I don't like that place bcos everyone's a bit uptight. And forget Macumba. Hardcore, war-wounded grandmas.

If you pick up a non-pro, she should be very happy with 30-40 GhC. Prices have gone up a bit.

D Cups
11-06-12, 18:09
Thank you, Scout. I love big boobs and tight tummies no matter the color or race. I might have to put Africa on my to do list. Is Ghana the best African country to visit or?

200 GhC is $100 right now, which is a bit on the high side.

I usually go LT for 40-60 GhC which is $20-30 with the Vienna girls at Circle. The ones on the street settle for 30-50 GhC LT. I know Jokers girls want a little more but I don't like that place bcos everyone's a bit uptight. And forget Macumba. Hardcore, war-wounded grandmas.

If you pick up a non-pro, she should be very happy with 30-40 GhC. Prices have gone up a bit.

Scout123
11-07-12, 12:11
They say Cameroon is the best right now for GFE but its mainly francophone. Otherwise, Ghana is great. But neighbouring Togo and Benin are a couple of jewels! Francophone but many English speakers there.

Ghana girls like the big look. But it comes with slight pot bellys which is a real turn off for me. They consider it a symbol of being well fed, or successful. Togo and Benin girls prefer flat tummys.

Rraabboonnii
11-07-12, 17:08
Rraabboonnii.

Thanks for the nice reports. They make me want to go there right away. Will let you know if I ever get the chance to go to Ghana again.Definitely,

Just alert me a few weeks before you come and send me your picture. I will have things waiting for you before you land.

Rraabboonnii
11-07-12, 17:24
I also experienced it in Nigeria. A 18y old model, one of the favorites of this years Nigeria's Next Super Model wanted to donate me her virginity. I'm 49. African women have a favourable approach to the age of a man.I have a 21 year old virgin dying to donate me some virgin Puss. Pretty as hell. Model looking. But I am a black guy and I like butt, plus she is so sweet and in such hardship that I don't want any headaches. I just can't seem to hit and run on this one. But yea. Ia m so glad I left America. Only in America does an OK looking guy get no chicks. Well I got some hot ones but they were so far and few inbetween that it felt like I never got none. Now I pick choose and refuse which ones come to my penthouse.

Rraabboonnii
11-07-12, 17:30
Same with Tunisian and Moroccan women. The 18-20 year olds tell me at 50 I am age appropriate and I think all the women (freebies and p4p) I have been with there have been in that 19-24 range. Whereas in Hungary even the women my age don't want to know about foreign men.

My mate from Niger who lives in Marrakech says the normal in a lot of the Maghreb world is age differences of 20+ years and in Ghana etc it can be 30+ years.Belvaro,

What do you think are the chances of an African American in Tunisia or Morrocco in finding the type of grl you are describing. I am assuming you are a white guy and most non blacks seem to be in awe of white dudes, and of course dollar bills. I would love to find a gem in Morrocco.

SammyPla
11-10-12, 11:00
As rraaabbbooonnniii said, in Accra there is a huge choice. For sure if you stay few days you can't get more than what you find in Joker or Macumba, but if you live in Accra this is the best place where to be. But you need to spend time with the gals, because they are many not prostitutes so if you treat them like that you will not get anything. Don't believe they are stupid or not intelligent, they are like our gals (I am italian) but they live sex in a different way. If they like you they fu. K with you, like all over the world full stop. Start hanging at Labadi beach (the free beach between La Palm and Labadi hotel) , just Saturday afternoon and Sunday, is pleanty of beautiful girls. Go in Osu during the evening, the real Osu, moonson, frankie, koala, just walking and smiling people. Go to bojo beach on Sunday, is plenty of girls. Accra mall (food court) is another place full of girls. Bar during the night like Tantra. 3121, Chase, Firefly are night club and like all the place like this you will find a mix of pros and non pros, but is difficult to recognize them. Try to move little bit out from the city centre, go to Adabraka, Madina, East Legon and be nice with the girl you find, don't think as a first to fuck them, pay a beer chat with them and you will see that the chance to get something will triple. They are normal girls who enjoy to be with a white man and the appareance is not a deal, unless you got 60 and you are like 200 kilos!My God so many advices on this website; but hard to destilate them. It seems that you are very well known to Ghana, so if possible any advice for me; just in short staps or so, so that I can work from there to prepare my trip. I will only stay for about 10 days so what place can you recommend me? GF hotel around 30/50€ night? Do I need visa? Near the beach any nice nightlife? From airport to beach? Taxi? I mean, I know its all around here but I have been reading now for the last 4 hours here. Anyway, I am a Asia specialist, so I know quite some stuff from there, but never been to Ghana. Really do look forward to have some input from you, and ofcourse, if you are there at beginning of December we can have beer together.

Thanks so much in advance!

Woef Woef
11-10-12, 17:39
Heya,

I'm searching a young white guy to give some great banging to a Kumasi friend of me (see photo).

Will be freebie, but please treat her nice, at least first take her out for dinner.

If you are interested, please let me know.

Grtz.

WoefWoef

Belvaros
11-14-12, 16:21
Belvaro,

What do you think are the chances of an African American in Tunisia or Morrocco in finding the type of grl you are describing. I am assuming you are a white guy and most non blacks seem to be in awe of white dudes, and of course dollar bills. I would love to find a gem in Morrocco.Mate, I only just found your post in response to something I wrote about Moroccan girls etc.

I have found that most Arab countries have MANY PEOPLE (the more pure Arabs) that are OPENLY quite racist against African (blacks). Eg taxis will not pick up black dudes. Cafes ignore black customers until they are forced to serve them. (in some cases not all). The darker the skin the more they seem to ostracise the locals but my African-American mates in Casablanca (two guys work for the King) get so much pussy it aint funny. It is more in the every day dealings with the better off "locals" that racism rears its head and it is a racism based more on perceived religion and origin of where you are from then your skin color.

Two of the girls at Pool Hall 28 married African-American guys and you will find out that once you open your mouth with your American accent that they will like you pretty much everywhere (outisde of those better off racist locals who seem to hate everyone). All of the women I mean. But, to get married within Morocco is a pain in the ass, and YOU WILL HAVE TO convert to Islam and prove it as well as get US background checks done and apply to the Moroccan govt for a marriage visa etc. You are better off getting a girl from Facebook in Morocco who WANTS TO GET OUT OF MOROCCO and take her to the US or UK to marry them there.

FWIW. I suffer racism in Morocco all the time and I am as white as Britney Spears' fat white butt. In the area where I live, I am the only foreigner (white dude) so don't think you will be treated any worse and it is a subtle kind of racism where I get served last at some cafes etc. Or, people sit and stare as I walk by, point, laugh and sometimes throw things at me or call me "Hamack" (crazy). Funny as a 50 year old white dude feeling 2000 eyes on ya as you walk down the street ALL the time. But now I kind of understand what happens elsewhere with REAL racism.

I generally find that Moroccans are VERY WELCOMING though so my racists comments relate to a minority like in any society.

Hope that helps!

Master Yoda
11-15-12, 10:34
Mate, I only just found your post in response to something I wrote about Moroccan girls etc.

I have found that most Arab countries have MANY PEOPLE (the more pure Arabs) that are OPENLY quite racist against African (blacks). Eg taxis will not pick up black dudes. Cafes ignore black customers until they are forced to serve them. (in some cases not all). The darker the skin the more they seem to ostracise the locals but my African-American mates in Casablanca (two guys work for the King) get so much pussy it aint funny. It is more in the every day dealings with the better off "locals" that racism rears its head and it is a racism based more on perceived religion and origin of where you are from then your skin color.

Two of the girls at Pool Hall 28 married African-American guys and you will find out that once you open your mouth with your American accent that they will like you pretty much everywhere (outisde of those better off racist locals who seem to hate everyone). All of the women I mean. But, to get married within Morocco is a pain in the ass, and YOU WILL HAVE TO convert to Islam and prove it as well as get US background checks done and apply to the Moroccan govt for a marriage visa etc. You are better off getting a girl from Facebook in Morocco who WANTS TO GET OUT OF MOROCCO and take her to the US or UK to marry them there.

FWIW. I suffer racism in Morocco all the time and I am as white as Britney Spears' fat white butt. In the area where I live, I am the only foreigner (white dude) so don't think you will be treated any worse and it is a subtle kind of racism where I get served last at some cafes etc. Or, people sit and stare as I walk by, point, laugh and sometimes throw things at me or call me "Hamack" (crazy). Funny as a 50 year old white dude feeling 2000 eyes on ya as you walk down the street ALL the time. But now I kind of understand what happens elsewhere with REAL racism.

I generally find that Moroccans are VERY WELCOMING though so my racists comments relate to a minority like in any society.

Hope that helps!I agree with Belvaros on the racist factor of many Arabs. But its pretty much a worldwide phenomenon. Most of my black friends say that many Arabs tend to have a very backward way of thinking. Some of the people of Afro descent that I met in places like the UAE and Qatar complained a lot about racism and how they were treated by the people that employed them. A lot of Indians and people from Asia also complained tirelessly. I even think the Indians get it worse than the the blacks. It maybe less so in progressive and liberal places like Lebanon for instance but its worse in others. I as told by one Ethiopian about girls in Lebanon and how open they are. BUT your going to need some green if your going after a girl from that area.

Regarding endless supplies of pussy however is questionable. Since Morocco is in fact an Islamic nation. It would be very hard to meet non-pro types or regular girls to bang outside of marriage. Premarital sex is strictly taboo in Morocco. And unless your muslim yourself or prepared to convert, then you'd have a better chance of getting hit by a meteor then getting a girl from that region into bed. The only one guy I know that got away with fucking Arab women freely, without marrying or payment was one sadistic bastard named Derrick from Ireland. And he used to screw just married women in Morocco. According to him many of the women are submissive and will do anything you ask. I am no expert in Morocco and the Arab nations so any info is welcome. But I am fairly sure you wouldn't get the pussy easily.

Finally, if you in fact do decide to marry then the very last place to take them is Europe or the USA. Leave those girls exactly in their place of habitat. Never for the love of GOD bring them to gringolandia with our heavy feminism and anti-male policies. Because as soon as she gets to the shores of "freedom" she might become worse then what the most male hating feminist you know. You've been warned.

Scout123
11-15-12, 16:02
Finally, if you in fact do decide to marry then the very last place to take them is Europe or the USA. Leave those girls exactly in their place of habitat. Never for the love of GOD bring them to gringolandia with our heavy feminism and anti-male policies. Because as soon as she gets to the shores of "freedom" she might become worse then what the most male hating feminist you know. You've been warned.I approve of this message. From first hand experience.

A way around this is to make it a two or three year marriage (with or without her knowledge) and move on to the next one.

I believe, in the US at least, you are allowed to 'import' up to three consecutive wives before having to wait for a five year ban on K-visa concubines. So, once they get their green card, you can bid them farewell and go on the prowl for the next prize.

Pete Benetar
11-17-12, 04:50
I believe, in the US at least, you are allowed to 'import' up to three consecutive wives before having to wait for a five year ban on K-visa concubines. So, once they get their green card, you can bid them farewell and go on the prowl for the next prize.One might also consider an F-1 (student) visa; a bit more complicated and more expensive, but faster and more leverage. Non compliance with sponsor and you can cease tuition payments nullifying the I-20 agreement with the school and, ergo, the visa. Back she goes (LOL, unless part of her "non-compliance" is having found another sponsor). In any event, option to go back for more honey is always there.

Belvaros
11-17-12, 12:24
I agree with Belvaros on the racist factor of many Arabs. But its pretty much a worldwide phenomenon. Most of my black friends say that many Arabs tend to have a very backward way of thinking. Some of the people of Afro descent that I met in places like the UAE and Qatar complained a lot about racism and how they were treated by the people that employed them. A lot of Indians and people from Asia also complained tirelessly. I even think the Indians get it worse than the the blacks. It maybe less so in progressive and liberal places like Lebanon for instance but its worse in others. I as told by one Ethiopian about girls in Lebanon and how open they are. BUT your going to need some green if your going after a girl from that area.

Regarding endless supplies of pussy however is questionable. Since Morocco is in fact an Islamic nation. It would be very hard to meet non-pro types or regular girls to bang outside of marriage. Premarital sex is strictly taboo in Morocco. And unless your muslim yourself or prepared to convert, then you'd have a better chance of getting hit by a meteor then getting a girl from that region into bed. The only one guy I know that got away with fucking Arab women freely, without marrying or payment was one sadistic bastard named Derrick from Ireland. And he used to screw just married women in Morocco. According to him many of the women are submissive and will do anything you ask. I am no expert in Morocco and the Arab nations so any info is welcome. But I am fairly sure you wouldn't get the pussy easily.

Finally, if you in fact do decide to marry then the very last place to take them is Europe or the USA. Leave those girls exactly in their place of habitat. Never for the love of GOD bring them to gringolandia with our heavy feminism and anti-male policies. Because as soon as she gets to the shores of "freedom" she might become worse then what the most male hating feminist you know. You've been warned.Seeing you have not been to Morocco, WTF do you know. Indeed I find in most male dominated socities especially the progressive Muslim ones like Morocco and Indonesia there is plenty of non marital sex. And I mean plenty. In Morocco it is easy once you are settled in and frequent places. The women will come to you. If you act differently to their men in the main part.

Master Yoda
11-17-12, 23:14
Seeing you have not been to Morocco, WTF do you know. Indeed I find in most male dominated socities especially the progressive Muslim ones like Morocco and Indonesia there is plenty of non marital sex. And I mean plenty. In Morocco it is easy once you are settled in and frequent places. The women will come to you. If you act differently to their men in the main part.Please read most again. I said NON PRO Women and premarital sex don't mix. If there are plenty of women to be had outside of marriage they would be hookers or semipros. You will not get virgin pussy to fuck in morocco or a married woman unless you favor risk. I have not been to morocco but I have been to many other muslim nations that can't be that different from morocco.

Superpose
11-18-12, 08:17
Don't stay at Mov*npick. No girls there except at the terrasse but really almost nothing.

Went to the waikiki. A lot of choice there and bring back your picnic.

Mercenario
11-18-12, 11:44
Please read most again. I said NON PRO Women and premarital sex don't mix. If there are plenty of women to be had outside of marriage they would be hookers or semipros. You will not get virgin pussy to fuck in morocco or a married woman unless you favor risk. I have not been to morocco but I have been to many other muslim nations that can't be that different from morocco.Dudes, this is the GHANA section and you discuss about Morocco and other Arabian countries? That's not the right place.

Anybody reading articles in the GHANA section expects information about horny black girls and not some difficult to get arabian vailed pussy.

Belvaros
11-18-12, 17:46
Please read most again. I said NON PRO Women and premarital sex don't mix. If there are plenty of women to be had outside of marriage they would be hookers or semipros. You will not get virgin pussy to fuck in morocco or a married woman unless you favor risk. I have not been to morocco but I have been to many other muslim nations that can't be that different from morocco.FWIW. We can argue all YOU like, BUT YOU are incorrect. Feel free to come down there when I am in town (Casablanca or Marrakech) and I will show you if you like. I am talking about non-pros. Been with quite a few in Maroc, Indonesia, Bosnia. All Muslims. Most of the MARRIED Morrocan guys I hang around with cheat on their wives with NON PROS, some with pros.

Remember not all Muslim girls are good. And not all those having sex are p4p, semi pro or even bad girls.

Also, I have seen more drugs, alcoholics and hookers in Casablanca then many western cities. The only thing I haven't seen is PORK.

Only places worse in the Muslim world I have been is Dubai (as far as naughty Musulmen)

Belvaros
11-18-12, 17:48
Dudes, this is the GHANA section and you discuss about Morocco and other Arabian countries? That's not the right place.

Anybody reading articles in the GHANA section expects information about horny black girls and not some difficult to get arabian vailed pussy.Sorry, if you scroll down this relates to a Ghana / Morocco inquiry originally.

Jackson can delete if he likes.

Master Yoda
11-19-12, 14:35
Don't stay at Mov*npick. No girls there except at the terrasse but really almost nothing.

Went to the waikiki. A lot of choice there and bring back your picnic.Yes your correct. I believe Movenpic is actually quite close to the finanical district of Accra. This is the reason why you wouldn't see much girls there. It's best to stick to the hotels in places like Osu, W. Legon, Achimota, Ring Road etc etc.

The last time I was in Accra I stayed at this neat hotel that cost like GHC40 (about $20) that had AC and internet. Also very discreet location and safe. Will look for receipt for place name. Also there is lots of students now at Agboba (Can't spell accurately) on atomic road. Lots of nice girls from Nigeria, Liberia and Cote the'ivoire in the mix there.

Belvaros we agree to disagree and leave the Ghana topics for Ghana.

Master Yoda
11-19-12, 14:40
I'm told there is this new club in town called Shaka Zulu in Accra. Apparently there are lots of model like girls there. Can anyone give some information on this.

There only other clubs in Accra to meet model like girls is FireFly and Duplex. I'm talking 9's and 10s here with some french speaking middle eastern girls sprinkled in.

Scout123
11-20-12, 02:37
I'm told there is this new club in town called Shaka Zulu in Accra. Apparently there are lots of model like girls there. Can anyone give some information on this.

There only other clubs in Accra to meet model like girls is FireFly and Duplex. I'm talking 9's and 10s here with some french speaking middle eastern girls sprinkled in.Been past that place during the day and thought it was a restaurant.

OK. Somebody has to do the dirty work. I will go check it out.

Scout123
11-20-12, 11:55
A sampling of what you might expect at Vienna City.

Rraabboonnii
11-21-12, 11:40
Sorry, if you scroll down this relates to a Ghana / Morocco inquiry originally.

Jackson can delete if he likes.Thats too funny. Hard to get vailed arabian pussy. Hahahhahaaahahahhahahhhahahaha.

Rraabboonnii
11-21-12, 11:47
My buddy and I have this thing we do called galavanting. Just fill the tank and drive out. University campuses, anywhere, just drive and harvest numbers. Nice car = 97. 45% success rate. Conversion rate is about 70 % if you have the time to invest. Try it or call me and I will take you galavanting. Its a lot of fun. Of course you have to fill my car tank.

Rraabboonnii
11-21-12, 12:51
My God so many advices on this website; but hard to destilate them. It seems that you are very well known to Ghana, so if possible any advice for me; just in short staps or so, so that I can work from there to prepare my trip. I will only stay for about 10 days so what place can you recommend me? GF hotel around 30/50€ night? Do I need visa? Near the beach any nice nightlife? From airport to beach? Taxi? I mean, I know its all around here but I have been reading now for the last 4 hours here. Anyway, I am a Asia specialist, so I know quite some stuff from there, but never been to Ghana. Really do look forward to have some input from you, and ofcourse, if you are there at beginning of December we can have beer together.

Thanks so much in advance!When are you coming. I can help you out. I know a few decent places. I can't promise that I will take you around everyday but I will try to show you a few places and a few chicks.

JohnFlamez101
11-21-12, 12:56
I arrive Accra on the 15th. I'm in monger mode. Lets have a beer. 9I have been away from the site for a few weeks, just saw your post. If you are still in town hit me up and we can figure something out! Same name as here at the smiley face.

Randy7387
11-28-12, 23:34
I am in an apartment and its kind uncool to rotating girls so they usually come at night. I even bagged a few virgins. I have one virgin that wants me to fuck her so bad but she is sooo sweet I just decided I could not just fuck her. Uknow one of those with the sad stories, orphan etc. Are you a white dude or black and how old are ya? The virgin girl is 20 and she has 40 year old white dudes chasing her because she has no ass, like the white boys like them. Pretty as hell. Perky breasts. Back to the issue at hand you need to give me your profile and let me know when you will be here. I am leaving for los angeles in a weeks time, will be back before Christmas.What is her number as I will be in GH.

Rraabboonnii
11-29-12, 07:48
What is her number as I will be in GH.Come on man. She is my friend. You just want her number to fuck and leave. This girl is an orphan who has been abused man. You can't just fuck her.

Jiggydus
11-30-12, 07:39
Yes your correct. I believe Movenpic is actually quite close to the finanical district of Accra. This is the reason why you wouldn't see much girls there. It's best to stick to the hotels in places like Osu, W. Legon, Achimota, Ring Road etc etc.

The last time I was in Accra I stayed at this neat hotel that cost like GHC40 (about $20) that had AC and internet. Also very discreet location and safe. Will look for receipt for place name. Also there is lots of students now at Agboba (Can't spell accurately) on atomic road. Lots of nice girls from Nigeria, Liberia and Cote the'ivoire in the mix there.

Belvaros we agree to disagree and leave the Ghana topics for Ghana.Master Yoda, I tried to send you a PM but no luck as your inbox is full. When I visit Ghana on business, I usually stay at Movenpick or Labadi, but when I go as a tourist, I stay at less expensive hotels. Last time on personal visit, I stayed at La Paradise Inn, but at $80USD, I thought that was over-priced for what I got. I would like to try out that hotel you mentioned above that cost GHC40. If you can't think of the name, just let me know what street and area it is located, and if there is a nearby landmark. If it is just off Ring Road as you head away from beach Road, I think I might know the place (by sight, not by name). Thanks.

Enigma84
11-30-12, 15:05
Master Yoda, I tried to send you a PM but no luck as your inbox is full. When I visit Ghana on business, I usually stay at Movenpick or Labadi, but when I go as a tourist, I stay at less expensive hotels. Last time on personal visit, I stayed at La Paradise Inn, but at $80USD, I thought that was over-priced for what I got. I would like to try out that hotel you mentioned above that cost GHC40. If you can't think of the name, just let me know what street and area it is located, and if there is a nearby landmark. If it is just off Ring Road as you head away from beach Road, I think I might know the place (by sight, not by name). Thanks.Hi jiggydus, please excuse me for my private mailbox. I just sent you a PM. I should be able to get the phone number for you by 5-6 pm Ghana time as I will be passing by the hotel. Any way the hotel is located near Ecobank at the Atomic junction. It's actually close to the botanical gardans near the Wisconsin University. It's very easy to get lost and I am not too conversant with the area so I will get the number and pm you.

Thanks

AfricaassLuv
11-30-12, 15:37
LOL did anyone hear about the interationalsexguide being in the news. I hear from a buddy of mine that the website was in the papers. Please confirm if its real or bullshit. Thanks. Apparently some monger posted vids and pics on ghanaleak. Com of some girl and its made it to the news.

AfricaassLuv
11-30-12, 15:38
LOL did anyone hear about the interationalsexguide being in the news. I hear from a buddy of mine that the website was in the papers. Please confirm if its real. Thanks. Apparently some monger posted vids and pics on ghanaleak. Com of some girl and its made it to the news. One buddy told me a mention was made about the site in the daily graphic. I think international sex guide will become infamous worldwide.

Roman Guy
11-30-12, 18:13
Master Yoda, I tried to send you a PM but no luck as your inbox is full. When I visit Ghana on business, I usually stay at Movenpick or Labadi, but when I go as a tourist, I stay at less expensive hotels. Last time on personal visit, I stayed at La Paradise Inn, but at $80USD, I thought that was over-priced for what I got. I would like to try out that hotel you mentioned above that cost GHC40. If you can't think of the name, just let me know what street and area it is located, and if there is a nearby landmark. If it is just off Ring Road as you head away from beach Road, I think I might know the place (by sight, not by name). Thanks.Hotels on 40 GHC you will find in Adabraka.

Around 40 GHC try Eclipse in Momotse Ave, a junction of Kojo Thompson Road near Farrar.

Of course 100% GF and almost clean inside. Service H24. A cozy bar open till midnight.

AfricaassLuv
12-04-12, 17:12
Hi Gents,

Which of the many tribes in Ghana have the most attractive women?

Now I know beauty is subjective but for general beauty.

I hear from most men it's between the Fanti and Ewe.

Roman Guy
12-05-12, 22:30
Hi Gents,

I hear from most men it's between the Fanti and Ewe.Ashanti. Anytime I am in Kumasi I feel me at home. May it is not depending on the tribe but on the city. I might also set on second position the Dangomba ex-aequo with Fanti.

But it is just a question of taste!

AfricaassLuv
12-05-12, 23:39
Hi romanguy,

Yes I have traveled to Kumasi before and I did find a few girls that looked very nice but the problem was that they were very small and a bit fat. Also they lacked that loving that women from other tribes give you (GFE experice). Even for the Non-Pros the women didn't seem so loving.

I prefer women that are taller and thick which is strange since I am smaller man; ' I like women that are thick bone (not fat) with curves and breasts. Also I like my women chocolate brown not outright black. You get more variance I think with the Fanti, Ewe and some northern women then you do with the Ashtanti. Also I have met many girls with better skin look in those other regions.

I don't know if you notice my observations in the other regions. What do reckon?

AfricaassLuv
12-06-12, 01:28
Women like these are what I find attractive, the problem is finding them is so difficult in Kumasi or the Ashanti area for that matter. Maybe you can point out some places.

Global Citizen
12-06-12, 02:11
Hi Gents,

I hear from most men it's between the Fanti and Ewe.For my money, it's definitely Krobo girls. Good looking and always out to satisfy their man in any way we want.

GC

Scout123
12-06-12, 22:19
Hi Gents,

I hear from most men it's between the Fanti and Ewe.This all depends on your taste. And also, their is so much variety within a single tribe anyway, so it doesn't even matter.

But, generally speaking, you will find more taller and slimmer girls from the north and more bubble butt girls from the south. And everything in between.

Sontag99
12-07-12, 22:14
Hi guys.

I will be in Accra end of January. If anyone wants to show me the pubs and chicks, I would be more than happy.

Cheers,

S

Scout123
12-19-12, 01:50
A couple of nice pros from Vienna City in Accra.

BusyBunny
12-19-12, 05:12
A couple of nice pros from Vienna City in Accra.Is the 1st girl Liberian?

BusyBunny
12-19-12, 05:25
For my money, it's definitely Krobo girls. Good looking and always out to satisfy their man in any way we want.

GCKrobo girls would not only satisfy their man, but any man. Although if you are their man you can ask to collect the money after they are done.

Scout123
12-20-12, 23:00
Is the 1st girl Liberian?Both of them.

Scout123
12-20-12, 23:32
Another Liberian delectable piece of action from Vienna City.

Naked Gunz
12-21-12, 05:08
Now, As for Nigeria.

My hosts at the University scared me to death.

I bought a $300 ticket to go from Accra t oLagos. The fianl straw was that iwas not comfortable going ot nigeria. Everyone told me it was bad. But Mike_Q made me think it was cool. The professor I was visiting finally convinced me not to go to Nigeria (his sister is a nun and she got harrased big time). I panicked and did not go. I ate the ticket. Anyways, I wish now that I went ot nigeria. But like Mike_Q sayts, did not have business ther and I don't know my way around.I've heard both bad and good about the place, but no pain. No gain right? I thought that I would do a Port Harcourt trip first vice Lagos.

I think there would be less monger stress there. True forum?

Mercenario
12-21-12, 20:35
I've heard both bad and good about the place, but no pain. No gain right? I thought that I would do a Port Harcourt trip first vice Lagos.

I think there would be less monger stress there. True forum?Initially I planned to go to PHC until a friend told me, that one of his colleges was kidnapped 1 week ago when he was leaving the Bougainvillea hotel. PHC is far too dangerous for white faces, I'll go to Lagos instead.

It's really a pitty that PHC is too dangerous, because the Igbo-girls are by my taste the most beautiful girls in Nigeria.

Blackwhite99
12-21-12, 20:48
Back in the mid / late 90's, PHC was a totally happening place for chasing pussy, with bars, pubs and clubs all overflowing with a wealth of available pussy for not much coin. Places such as Chi Chi, Blues Cafe, Cheers and the rest, all within a stone's throw of each other were the place to go and crammed packed with hot Igbo, Rivers and Calabar girls. Give me PHC over Lagos any day.

Alas, those heady days are long gone.

Initially I planned to go to PHC until a friend told me, that one of his colleges was kidnapped 1 week ago when he was leaving the Bougainvillea hotel. PHC is far too dangerous for white faces, I'll go to Lagos instead.

It's really a pitty that PHC is too dangerous, because the Igbo-girls are by my taste the most beautiful girls in Nigeria.

Gowravi
12-23-12, 16:27
Hi guys,

I am here in Accra till end of January and I have a three bedroom villa in Accra near the airport. As a single person living in the big villa is quite lonely and if anybody wants to share the apartment, is most welcome. You will have access to kitchen, masterbedroom, the hall, with internet (sorry no wifi but can be arranged) and TV. If anybody is willing you can PM me and we can be in touch. Am from India by the way.

We can also plan going out on some night activites together.

Global Citizen
12-26-12, 02:44
Hi guys,

I am here in Accra till end of January and I have a three bedroom villa in Accra near the airport. As a single person living in the big villa is quite lonely and if anybody wants to share the apartment, is most welcome. You will have access to kitchen, masterbedroom, the hall, with internet (sorry no wifi but can be arranged) and TV. If anybody is willing you can PM me and we can be in touch. Am from India by the way.

We can also plan going out on some night activites together.You should just fill your house with girls (like what I used to do)

GC

TuberSix
01-02-13, 15:13
I'm presently in Ho. Got to love the name. Nice clean city in Volta region. No tourist here with a huge surplus of horny chicks. I'm 60 yrs old and am being hit on a dozen times per unite by teens on up. I just hang out in the SPOTs. Any mongers around want to see some nice homemade videos it will cost you a star beer.

Sontag99
01-02-13, 16:13
Hi guys.

I am end of January on a business trip in Accra. Anybody around? Would appreciate if someone can show me around and have a beer with me?

Cya

Catforder
01-04-13, 00:02
i'm presently in ho. got to love the name. nice clean city in volta region. no tourist here with a huge surplus of horny chicks. i'm 60 yrs old and am being hit on a dozen times per unite by teens on up. i just hang out in the spots. any mongers around want to see some nice homemade videos it will cost you a star beer.hi,

i know the town of ho quite well. few white peeps seem to visit. i'd love you to post your homemade videos.

i remember having great success in the market. wall to wall pussy of all (black) types and hardly a guy in sight. what are the spots where you having success? what accomodation do you have?

Pete Benetar
01-04-13, 07:57
I'm presently in Ho. Got to love the name. Nice clean city in Volta region. No tourist here with a huge surplus of horny chicks. I'm 60 yrs old and am being hit on a dozen times per unite by teens on up. I just hang out in the SPOTs. Any mongers around want to see some nice homemade videos it will cost you a star beer.Yeah, Ho sounds like a great place; any pics bro? Haven't been back to Ghana for over a year. Maybe, in part, because I brought this one back with me.

Title: "Accosted in the Shower"

Member #4379
01-09-13, 18:10
Just to let you know that you can get a taxi from the airport to Osu Danquah Circle area for 10 cedis, that's about $5 USD. Some taxis will ask for 15 cedis but this gives you an idea of how to avoid paying too high a price. Joska Lodge at 85 cedis per night in Osu, near Koala Supermarket is pretty good.

Grojon
01-14-13, 12:22
Do any of you regulars know of a good place to meet girls during a day trip to Accra? Preferably in the Osu area? Hotels are ok, but I hate paying for the entire night / breakfast / etc when I'm only using the room for a few hours during the day.

Thanks!

TuberSix
01-17-13, 08:07
Hi guys.

I am end of January on a business trip in Accra. Anybody around? Would appreciate if someone can show me around and have a beer with me?

CyaI recently bought a 150cc Chinese bike for touring Ghana. I leave here in March. Is anyone interested in buying it from me? It has improved the quality of my trip immeasurably and the girls dig it.

Living Abroad
01-18-13, 15:03
I recently bought a 150cc Chinese bike for touring Ghana. I leave here in March. Is anyone interested in buying it from me? It has improved the quality of my trip immeasurably and the girls dig it.I'm an avid biker and moving there in March. PM me, I might be interested. Also. New to the city, so looking for advice on places to meet up and take girls without having to bring them home.

Rraabboonnii
01-18-13, 15:12
Hi guys.

CyaNo problem man. Just hit me up and I will give you my details. Inbox me.

Sontag99
01-18-13, 20:56
No problem man. Just hit me up and I will give you my details. Inbox me.Cannot send you a message. How can we get in contact?

Simian
01-19-13, 04:01
i recently bought a 150cc chinese bike for touring ghana. i leave here in march. is anyone interested in buying it from me? it has improved the quality of my trip immeasurably and the girls dig it.years ago i was trying to get into the panties of a rather proper lady, western non-pro of course. it was more of a challenge than anything else. i was rebuffed in every way until one day she accepted a lift on my motorbike. it was a small engine rally type, probably 150cc. i drove her to the next town and had the good sense to stop off for an improvised picnic on the way back. out of the blue she jumped me. i had some cheese stuck to my back while we were doing missionary. later she admitted that it was the vibration of the motorbike that got her all horny.

don't think you will find the west african girls stand-offish. after 20 minutes on your bike, most likely they will [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) you!

TuberSix
01-19-13, 08:25
years ago i was trying to get into the panties of a rather proper lady, western non-pro of course. it was more of a challenge than anything else. i was rebuffed in every way until one day she accepted a lift on my motorbike. it was a small engine rally type, probably 150cc. i drove her to the next town and had the good sense to stop off for an improvised picnic on the way back. out of the blue she jumped me. i had some cheese stuck to my back while we were doing missionary. later she admitted that it was the vibration of the motorbike that got her all horny.

don't think you will find the west african girls stand-offish. after 20 minutes on your bike, most likely they will [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) you!i have confirmed all that you say.

BeachGuy8
01-20-13, 19:54
Do any of you regulars know of a good place to meet girls during a day trip to Accra? Preferably in the Osu area? Hotels are ok, but I hate paying for the entire night / breakfast / etc when I'm only using the room for a few hours during the day.

Thanks!Try heading down to Labadi Beach.

It's not a bad place during the day. Mostly sedate. Enjoy the wind and a few beers.

You will come across a few good options. Depends on the day.

You may likely (as I have had on a number of occasions) meet up with some women visiting as tourists.

Some are there in tandem with a friends. Others in larger groups. Alitalia flight attendants often out in front of the La Palm.

As far as locals, again. They will find you. Be friendly, smile, and chat.

Another option is the mall.

BG

Muata8
01-21-13, 06:47
To others focused on African women:

Here's a link I posted on my experience with AfroIntroductions to date prior to a trip I'll make to Ghana in Feb this year:

http://www.InternationalSexGuide.info/forum/showthread.php?1823-Dating-Agency-Discussions&p=1375865#post1375865

Since I uploaded this, some other details have come to mind. I'll post again in the near future.

Glad to be in the company of Rraabboonnii, Hesekiels, Master Yoda, Global Citizen, Brownies Lover1, Scot One8, Naked Gunz, AfricaassLuv, and Jiggydus among many others. I intend to do my part here and not just lurk.

Muata

TuberSix
01-21-13, 09:08
I'm an avid biker and moving there in March. PM me, I might be interested. Also. New to the city, so looking for advice on places to meet up and take girls without having to bring them home.I will getyo a computer and pm you. This contraption don't do that. T6

TuberSix
01-21-13, 11:10
I'm an avid biker and moving there in March. PM me, I might be interested. Also. New to the city, so looking for advice on places to meet up and take girls without having to bring them home.Having trouble with my account here. The bike is on craigslist with all contact info. Hooking up with local babes? The bike makes all the difference. A poor girl in Ghana has a difficult time judging wealth. You pull up on a brand new shiny motor is something she can understand. I'm meeting and making so many babes I don't have time to sleep. BTW I am a homely 60 yr old dude.

Rraabboonnii
01-21-13, 13:14
Cannot send you a message. How can we get in contact?I am in OSU. Where about are you. By the way I have to let you know I am originally from Accra even though I spent most of my life in America, I am fairly young late thirties so I am not too much into the pro scene, though I'd be more than happy to get you some real quality pros from jokers. Myself, I have too much non pro action to be bothers with pros. The non pro action aint free tho because over here it is rude to screw a chick and watch her leave with nothing, unless you know she is loaded, which usually isn't the case. Any sorry to digress, give me your number. I am not a paying member so I have no inbox.

TuberSix
01-21-13, 18:45
I am in OSU. Where about are you. By the way I have to let you know I am originally from Accra even though I spent most of my life in America, I am fairly young late thirties so I am not too much into the pro scene, though I'd be more than happy to get you some real quality pros from jokers. Myself, I have too much non pro action to be bothers with pros. The non pro action aint free tho because over here it is rude to screw a chick and watch her leave with nothing, unless you know she is loaded, which usually isn't the case. Any sorry to digress, give me your number. I am not a paying member so I have no inbox.I stay away from pros too. I am blown away by guys posting they pay 1 or 200gh. Jumping Jesus! I prefer to give my money to the water girls who really need it. They are cute and ubiquitous. They are dam happy to get 40 th for a roll in the hay. But I understand some guys have time constraints that old fools like me don't have. Just leave them smiling tot the next guy.

Chris P
01-25-13, 04:23
Do many western guys retire to Ghana, or elsewhere in sub-Saharan Africa? Decent weather; I imagine one's money goes quite far; plenty of young babes looking for a sugar daddy. Just wondering.

Pete Benetar
01-25-13, 05:18
Do many western guys retire to Ghana, or elsewhere in sub-Saharan Africa? Decent weather; I imagine one's money goes quite far; plenty of young babes looking for a sugar daddy. Just wondering.Curious about this and after several minutes of googling, did not come up with any good global numbers of retirees or expats in Ghana, but here are some links from Internations showing membership numbers by nationality; may be specific to Americans but you can go to the home page and search out your respective nation of origin in interest. Note the numbers listed of course are only for members of this particular organization.

Numbers seem most prevalent in Kenya so I included a bit more info on Kenya.

http://www.internations.org/kenya-expats/americans

http://www.internations.org/ghana-expats/americans

http://www.internations.org/uganda-expats/americans

This also from USAID Kenya main page estimating 15, 000 Americans LIVING (working, retired, expatriated etc) in Kenya:

U.S. - Kenya Partnership

Here are some dimensions of this partnership:

More than $2.5 billion in total public and private resources flow from the United States to Kenya annually.
The U.S. Mission in Kenya is the largest U.S. diplomatic mission in sub-Saharan Africa.
Kenya is the largest USG assistance program in Africa with a FY2010 budget of $688 million.
Bilateral trade in 2010 amounted to $935 million.
U.S. direct investment in Kenya totals about $247 million (2009 estimates).

APPROXIMATELY 15,000 Americans LIVE IN KENYA.

Over 250,000 Kenyans live in the US.

http://kenya.usaid.gov/intro-kenya

Sontag99
01-25-13, 16:42
[Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

BusyBunny
01-26-13, 13:11
Do many western guys retire to Ghana, or elsewhere in sub-Saharan Africa? Decent weather; I imagine one's money goes quite far; plenty of young babes looking for a sugar daddy. Just wondering.I would say not that many. I think it also has to do with costs, while these are relatively low if you live like a local, when you want to continue enjoying western food, etc. It becomes rather expensive and you're probably better off in places like Spain, Thailand, Mexico.

Yabalo
01-28-13, 13:48
I stay away from pros too. I am blown away by guys posting they pay 1 or 200gh. Jumping Jesus! I prefer to give my money to the water girls who really need it. They are cute and ubiquitous. They are dam happy to get 40 th for a roll in the hay. But I understand some guys have time constraints that old fools like me don't have. Just leave them smiling tot the next guy.Somehow I have not found these watergirls or most other way side vendors appetising. They look rather look unattractive in their work clothes: also mostly look too young (especially the water girls). Perhaps they more than compensate with performance in the hay. Anything I am missing? Also how do you get their contacts etc with so many of their colleagues around? Lastly where do they keep their wares as they go out for the roll in the hay?

Baller #1
01-30-13, 17:12
Hey guys,

I'm only going to be in country for several days, where should I go to find the action in Accra?

Scout123
01-31-13, 07:10
Hey guys,

I'm only going to be in country for several days, where should I go to find the action in Accra?Vienna City Night Club is always a good bet.

Jokers is good.

Labadi Beach has lot of everything.

Blocker994
01-31-13, 16:09
Hey guys,

I'm only going to be in country for several days, where should I go to find the action in Accra?Try www.cityoflove.com Fresh young honey there Lulu, goes off in the sack, great fun and well worth it.

Blocker

Jiggydus
02-01-13, 00:46
Try.

www.cityoflove.com

Fresh young honey there Lulu, goes off in the sack, great fun and well worth it.

BlockerI have found there is no need to do the internet escort hookup thing in Africa. I have been able to meet model types, freaky types, and combination of both just by going where majority of semi-pro to non-pro ladies are. I purposely avoid pros except when I just want a guaranteed freaky short time experience. My approach has worked for me in East, West and Central Africa. I have never been to South or North Africa so I cannot speak to those areas, though I do know that South Africa seems to boast a more developed escort arrangement than most other places (from what I can see online). But seriously, those chicks in Ghana on that site are asking for $200 to $500 USD for short time! Later for that! I would just keep my black ass in the US if I am going to shell out that kind of money. I could do at least 8 chicks for the amount I would fork out on airfare alone! No, I prefer to find the diamonds in the rough without paying diamond prices. Maybe when I hit the lottery I might entertain such foolishness!

Pete Benetar
02-01-13, 04:43
Hey guys,

I'm only going to be in country for several days, where should I go to find the action in Accra?If you want to move volume and content staying in or near your hotel, get a short term membership for AfroIntroductions (I think about 20 USD for a month) or use badoo (free). They will come to you.

Vompat
02-01-13, 07:22

Thanks!I would like to know about this too, someone said, go to Labadi beach, is there a place to do the thing?

Baller #1
02-01-13, 12:23
No luck last night still looking any daytime advice, just want quick hotel action.

If you want to move volume and content staying in or near your hotel, get a short term membership for AfroIntroductions (I think about 20 USD for a month) or use badoo (free). They will come to you.

Pete Benetar
02-01-13, 21:57
No luck last night still looking any daytime advice, just want quick hotel action.I had greatest number of replies on AfroIntro; you have to pay for a membership there though. Just go online and do a search for girls in the Accra area that are online and if they are willing to present to your hotel. You can offer to pick up cabfare and some money for shopping as a small gift if you are happy with your "meeting" or "like each other". It's unimaginable you will not have some takers. I had FIVE girls show up at my hotel first day I was there my last visit (Penta in Osu) and I banged all of them. For an entire week, the pace slowed as I tired or stayed with favorites; 25 total shows and tapped 18 of them (a few did not want to go to my room of those to my room I had a 100% score rate and a few I did not want to take, free or otherwise).

You can also go on BADOO which is FREE and again do a search for online members, though the numbers I think are substantially smaller on badoo vs Afro.

NoWahalla
02-03-13, 05:26
Hey guys,

I'm only going to be in country for several days, where should I go to find the action in Accra?You will have to activate your pm, I can then send you a contact.

Vompat
02-06-13, 09:38
Which hotel would recommend. I would like to stay near Labadi beach but Labadi Beach Hotel and La Palm are so expensive. Coco Beach hotel was OK last time but would like nearer to Osu / La Pleasure beach.

Thanks in advance,

Vompat

Pete Benetar
02-06-13, 21:16
Which hotel would recommend. I would like to stay near Labadi beach but Labadi Beach Hotel and La Palm are so expensive. Coco Beach hotel was OK last time but would like nearer to Osu / La Pleasure beach.I only stayed at the Penta hotel (in Osu) on Oxford road near Danquah Circle. Short taxi to Labadi; I think cabbies asked me 10 cedi but my gf there got them down to 3-4 cedi. Penta is moderate in quality but cheaper. I paid 100 USD per night for exec suite which had living room and generous sized bedroom, two ac units, good wifi at the time. Water pressure sucked in the room so you should view and check water etc before you commit. Also, I used cash and negotiated down from I think 130 per night on the posted rates for my room. There are many hotels in that area and some I'm sure you can get a better value for, but I don't recall details; I did a post back in March-May. 2011 with different hotels in OSU if you can RTF or find other posts on lodging.

Pete Benetar
02-06-13, 21:27
DIRECTIONS: Hotels are on or off of Oxford st; coming off of Danquah Circle toward the KOALA market there are many hotels.

Another site and water pressure very good. Mult rooms available on my visit. Ask for manager or owner to negotiate.

I described the Penta in some detail yesterday.You can go to this message but there are several others on the MB wrt lodging

TuberSix
02-10-13, 12:12
Somehow I have not found these watergirls or most other way side vendors appetising. They look rather look unattractive in their work clothes: also mostly look too young (especially the water girls). Perhaps they more than compensate with performance in the hay. Anything I am missing? Also how do you get their contacts etc with so many of their colleagues around? Lastly where do they keep their wares as they go out for the roll in the hay?I quietly slip them my card. Most of them have a phone but no credit so I also give them 5 gh so they can get their phone going. They nearly always call me and love soon follows. Yes they can look a little rough on the street. Clean them up and they are wild animals in the hay. Not sure if its lust of thinking of the 40 gh they are going to pocket. Ha ha.

Scout123
02-11-13, 02:05
I quietly slip them my card. Most of them have a phone but no credit so I also give them 5 gh so they can get their phone going. They nearly always call me and love soon follows. Yes they can look a little rough on the street. Clean them up and they are wild animals in the hay. Not sure if its lust of thinking of the 40 gh they are going to pocket. Ha ha.I was in the modeling biz a long time ago (photo lab) and can tell an untouched photogenic face from a mile away. There are many 'water girls' I have taken to the cosmetics store in Tesano for makeover for 10 cedis. It's a great investment.

Number one, they turn out absolutely stunning! Nearly all of them have never had pro makeup job before and are just giggling for hours afterwards staring at themselves at every window opportunity.

Number two, this makes you their 'daddy'. Most of them simply never realized how sexy they could look. It's a double edged sword though, because Ghana is kind of conservative makeup wise. The girls love the look but don't want to be seen by people they know for fear of being called ashawo (prostitute) , which is the insult of choice against any good looking girl.

Number three, they feel even more sexy than they already are. And because of the makeup and new pretty face, it's easier to convince them to give longer, sweeter blowjobs!

Hakizhacke
02-16-13, 19:33
I've realized that most West African women are out after older men that can provide. I'm 19 and wonder how the sex climate in Ghana is when it comes to younger men. Is it still easy to find attractive women who are down to fuck?

Hakizhacke
02-16-13, 21:16
I've realized that West African women generally are out after older men, that got money. But how's the situation when it comes to younger men (I'm 20) , is it still as easy to get good looking girls into bed, or maybe only if the price is right?

Mercenario
02-17-13, 10:50
I've realized that West African women generally are out after older men, that got money. But how's the situation when it

Comes to younger men (I'm 20) , is it still as easy to get good looking girls into bed, or maybe only if the price is right?If you are white the girls will go with you, because they think that all white tourists have money. If you are black you have to persuade them that you have money. MONEY is what counts, nothing else.

Being quick to pick a girl is more important than good locking. When you come late to a place all the beautiful girls already are picked and some of them by really old and ugly tourists.

TuberSix
02-17-13, 12:38
Royal 150-12 cherry red and cherry condtion. I put 2000 k on it. Its great fun visiting villages where few white folks go. Always draw a crowd and always slip my card to a few country beautys. Anyway, I paid 1550 gh for this bike a couple of months ago and will sell it for 1000 gh. I'm in Cape coast right now with no plans to drive it into Accra, guy could get killed doing that. Thanks. Tuber.

I will put my Ghana number if someone wants to text me. Please no calls, I'm deaf. Text only [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Blackwhite99
02-17-13, 13:11
Sorry Mercenario, I have to disagree with you.

I have had PLENTY of freebies with ebony girls in Africa and elsewhere. I'm currently living in the UAE where I have a 25 year old Tanzanian girlfriend who is in it purely for the pleasure of jigging on my fat white disco stick. She's never asked for a dime.

If you are white the girls will go with you, because they think that all white tourists have money. If you are black you have to persuade them that you have money. MONEY is what counts, nothing else.

Being quick to pick a girl is more important than good locking. When you come late to a place all the beautiful girls already are picked and some of them by really old and ugly tourists.

TuberSix
02-18-13, 09:06
Sorry Mercenario, I have to disagree with you.

I have had PLENTY of freebies with ebony girls in Africa and elsewhere. I'm currently living in the UAE where I have a 25 year old Tanzanian girlfriend who is in it purely for the pleasure of jigging on my fat white disco stick. She's never asked for a dime.I hope they were rich, then more power to you. But if you are taking advantage of a poor African girls good nature and need to please, not giving her any money is a crime. Please don't confuse other mongers. Those girls desperately need money for their family's. You might feel like a real stud when she asks for no money, but she really needs it.

TallTony
02-18-13, 13:56
Hi,

Loads of information on here and just don't know where to start.

I have been in Accra for a month now but finding it a little hard to meet girls that arent pro's. I want to meet a few locals that need the sponsorship deal and will come over and service me / visit for few hours couple of times a week.

I will try the Pure water girls trick but anyone with some ideas of numbers and places to mee them is welcome to drop me a line! I've looked through the classified here but all of them are pro too and charging WAY to much!

Thanks for the help guys.

Tony

TallTony
02-18-13, 22:04
Hi Just realized I can't get messages without a subscription.

So can't get numbers but more info on some name and faces be great as I want to find something to keep me busy long term.

Tony

Hi,

I have been in Accra for a month now but finding it a little hard to meet girls that arent pro's. I want to meet a few locals that need the sponsorship deal and will come over and service me / visit for few hours couple of times a week.

I will try the Pure water girls trick but anyone with some ideas of numbers and places to mee them is welcome to drop me a line! I've looked through the classified here but all of them are pro too and charging WAY to much!

Tony

TuberSix
02-19-13, 08:39
Hi,

TonyI'm sure you are a fine fellow, but I object to you implying that I am "tricking" water girls. They don't make much money and they like to screw. It's a simple exchange. No one is being tricked. I don't promise marrage or anything else. And I don't approve of others taking advantage of poor illeiterate Ghanians. Thank you. The end

TallTony
02-19-13, 20:11
I'm sure you are a fine fellow, but I object to you implying that I am "tricking" water girls. They don't make much money and they like to screw. It's a simple exchange. No one is being tricked. I don't promise marrage or anything else. And I don't approve of others taking advantage of poor illeiterate Ghanians. Thank you. The endHi,

Think there has been a mis understanding. Or language problem. LOL.

What I meant was that I will be doing it myself, by saying I was going to use the trick I don't mean you are tricking them. It is play on words to say I will use this tactic. I think its a good idea and I hope to get some success this way. I don't think you are tricking them as they are consenting etc,

Just a misundertsaning mate and I'll be asking. Trying it out myself soon as I see some worth chatting too.

Tony

TuberSix
02-20-13, 07:47
hi,

think there has been a mis understanding. or language problem. lol.

what i meant was that i will be doing it myself, by saying i was going to use the trick i don't mean you are tricking them. it is play on words to say i will use this tactic. i think its a good idea and i hope to get some success this way. i don't think you are tricking them as they are consenting etc,

just a misundertsaning mate and i'll be asking. trying it out myself soon as i see some worth chatting too.

tonysorry i jumped the gun there. i am a very successful sex tourist and am sensitive to how i am viewed. i believe that i am harmlessly pumping (another play on words) money into the economy. i also like to see my money reach the most disadvantaged i. e. the water girls. i rarely avail myself of prostitutes, to my knowledge. the pros i have met, spend their money on stupid shit, poor girls spend their money on necessities. i don't believe anyone is being used in my exchanges and i further believe that everyone leaves happy with exactly what they came for. end of speech and again i apologize, good hunting.

Scout123
02-22-13, 06:06
sorry i jumped the gun there. i am a very successful sex tourist and am sensitive to how i am viewed. i believe that i am harmlessly pumping (another play on words) money into the economy. i also like to see my money reach the most disadvantaged i. e. the water girls. i rarely avail myself of prostitutes, to my knowledge. the pros i have met, spend their money on stupid shit, poor girls spend their money on necessities. i don't believe anyone is being used in my exchanges and i further believe that everyone leaves happy with exactly what they came for. end of speech and again i apologize, good hunting.sometimes, if i'm a bit tipsy and agree to pay too much, the next day i'm the one feeling like a [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) victim.

Gfeyup
02-22-13, 21:53
I've RTFF for about 20 pages and I muchly appreciate the info in them.

I picked up one girl from Jokers and one from Vienna City, both were hardcore pros, I paid 120 and 160cedis, respectively. Service was very good, but I don't want to overpay anymore.

I'm thinking 100cedi for normal and then 120 if really good, or is this still overpaying?

Thank you for reading this.

TallTony
02-23-13, 11:37

I picked up one girl from Jokers and one from Vienna City, both were hardcore pros, I paid 120 and 160cedis, respectively. Service was very good, but I don't want to overpay anymore.

I'm thinking 100cedi for normal and then 120 if really good, or is this still overpaying?

Thank you for reading this.I think the ammounts your paying considering your location is about right. You can negotiate a little more but all depends on how busy the place is, how good looking she is, how desperate etc etc etc.

In my experience I have paid about the same but always made sure I get a good looking girl and one that knows she is going to have to work hard for the money.

Another good place is Aphrodisiac club on thursdays. Is Ladies night and gets very busy after 11/12. I have taken a girl from here and given here 10cedi for a cab before and another actually just because she wanted a man for the nihgt. She drove us home! So they are out there if you look.

Arabia Felix
02-23-13, 19:31
A quick report on my first 10 days or so here in Accra. My first time in Ghana but not Africa. My trip was delayed by about a month so I took the opportunity to read through the forum posts. Very useful tips. I also browsed some of the recommended dating sites (Afrointroduction, Tagged) and then I chose the best (I. E genuine) ones after a few emails and texts.

So far I have managed to bed three of the young beauties (shown here. No Pros). I even managed a morning session with one and an evening session with another. Not bad for a mid-fifties gent who would normally get ignored at home by ladies of the same age group.

I haven't sampled any bars or hotel hangouts yet and my main problem is how to have some free time to myself. There isn't much of a massage scene as far as I can tell. I think I will be investigating massage places if I can find them in the next few weeks and hopefully report back to the forum. Like some other posts I am surprised that aren't massage parlours dotted around a larger more cosmopolitan place like Accra.

I can offer only general newbie observations so far rather than seasoned tips for scoring here. I am probably stating the obvious as far as repeating what others have already posted. Here goes:

1. Young ladies are approachable and receptive by just about every introduction method (internet, chatting to them on the street).

2. Older punters like me aren't ignored.

3. Money is certainly a factor in getting them into bed (no surprise) but I haven't paid over 50 cedis for a night's work yet (surprise).

4. Sex has been good. Adventurous at times and comfortable at all times. But I have enjoyed extras such as having meals cooked, being bought local SIM and gettiing the inside track on where to shop, beach venues, party nights etc.

5. The ladies accept you have to work and don't mind leaving my apartment early. They always gently invite themselves back. I have been bedding one during the week and the other two at alternate times on the weekends (one of them lives several hours away from Accra so I can squeeze the other one in before she arrives).

6. They love watching Nigerian soap operas on the TV. So don't bother with the mood music or DVDs. Just tune in to these channels and the rest is easy.

7. I brought cheap mobiles and airline duty-free perfume. All gratefully accepted.

8. In the coming weeks or weekends I hope to venture away from Accra as recommended in the other posts and sample some of the other ladies on offer. But I seem to be doing OK so far in Accra!

Golds
02-23-13, 20:39
Thank you for your nice report!

And I respect your choice of women, but one question: Are there not more beautiful ladies? They are black but for me not that nice, please explain why this type of women? Is this the standard of African women? I just ask it because I never went to Africa. Don't you find women like this one over there?

Gfeyup
02-23-13, 22:43
I think the ammounts your paying considering your location is about right. You can negotiate a little more but all depends on how busy the place is, how good looking she is, how desperate etc etc etc.

In my experience I have paid about the same but always made sure I get a good looking girl and one that knows she is going to have to work hard for the money.

Another good place is Aphrodisiac club on thursdays. Is Ladies night and gets very busy after 11/12. I have taken a girl from here and given here 10cedi for a cab before and another actually just because she wanted a man for the nihgt. She drove us home! So they are out there if you look.Hey thanks, I'm going to try the non pro route now.

Master Yoda
02-23-13, 23:10

And I respect your choice of women, but one question: Are there not more beautiful ladies? They are black but for me not that nice, please explain why this type of women? Is this the standard of African women? I just ask it because I never went to Africa. Don't you find women like this one over there?Hello Golds,

The picture you attached is of a Dominican Model type, which is most likely a light skinned mulatto.

Mulattos / light skinned types exist but at a very low rate. I'd say about 5% of the population. It's very rare to get women like the picture you put. There are nice looking darker skinned women but obviously like any other place in the world are going to be of the higher class caliber which means a) you need to be in their social circle for a non-pro or b) a pro will charge you a large amount of money ($500 - 600). Because light skinned types are rare they will have a certain arrogance about them since IDIOTIC Ghanaian men pedestalize light skin women simply because they are light (go figure)

I have attached photos of a model type in Ghana but these types of girls with the low cut skirts, high heels and heavy make up are going to hit you where it hurts: YOUR POCKETS

Jon32
02-24-13, 01:35
Since IDIOTIC Ghanaian men pedestalize light skin women simply because they are light (go figure)

Not idiotic. Just supply and demand my friend.

If I was in Russia I'd probably pay a little extra for a Latina, if I was in Mexico I'd probably pay a little more for a blonde hair / blue eye beauty.

Light skin and light eyes are more beautiful because less of it exists, whites are only about 16% of the world population. If the world was 95% white you can bet your house a dark skinned girl would be grade A premium pussy anywhere in the world.

Just my two cents.

Jiggydus
02-24-13, 02:03
Not idiotic. Just supply and demand my friend.

If I was in Russia I'd probably pay a little extra for a Latina, if I was in Mexico I'd probably pay a little more for a blonde hair / blue eye beauty.

Light skin and light eyes are more beautiful because less of it exists, whites are only about 16% of the world population. If the world was 95% white you can bet your house a dark skinned girl would be grade A premium pussy anywhere in the world.

Just my two cents.The thing that Ghanaian men love are BIG women, and they know that White and Polynesian / Samoan women will eventually pack on the pounds and become rotund. Now a few truths apply to any woman, regardless of her ethnicity. The first is that any woman who intakes more calories than she burns will get fat, and it does not matter if her mom was thin or she was skinny as a stick as an adolescent and young adult. The second is that if a woman has upper arms that bow out, she is "predisposed" to getting fat whereas if she has slender upper arms, she would have to consistently overeat, burn less calories than she intakes, or develop some other health issue associated with causing weight gain like disorder of thyroid gland in order to become fat.

But the truth is beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I am not racist when it comes to general interpersonal interactions with people. In certain settings, I am as mistrusting of a black person as I would an Asian, Arab, Indian, or white person (for the record, I am a black man). I even find white women attractive if they truly are, and I say that of white women who are slim as well as some that have a little extra weight. However, my preference is for black women, and if there is a mix, I really like the black / indian or black / asian mix.

I did not make my first visit to Africa until 2008, but when I did, it was like I had arrived in pussy heaven! Sure, I have been to Thailand and the Philippines, but neither place compares to many places in Africa for the object of my desire, and that is beautiful black women. Percentages have nothing to do with it, as I do not think most guys wake up, analyze the number of certain types of ladies, and then say,"Wow, there are very few Russian ladies here in my area; I think I have a thing for them." The interracial relationships I observed in Ghana where it was a black man with a white woman, I would say the attraction was perhaps more on a socioeconomic and shared interest level, and less to do with her ethnicity. Now it is true that African women do have a superficial attraction to white men, but again, that is largely due to the perception that white men are wealthy or can relocate them out of their current economic situation. I did study sociology in college and I am alway making observations of these sort of things. And I talk to a varied number of men and women, and this is how I have arrived at some of my conclusions.

That is my 2 cents, which is more than I gave to a certain President, or want to be emperor.

Member #4480
02-24-13, 02:15
That is my 2 cents, which is more than I gave to a certain President, or want to be emperor.On a related topic, please DON'T tell me that you're paying 120 to 160 cedis for pussy in Accra like Gfeyup and some of the others here?

Naked Gunz
02-24-13, 06:29
Hello Golds,

I have attached photos of a model type in Ghana but these types of girls with the low cut skirts, high heels and heavy make up are going to hit you where it hurts: YOUR POCKETSGolds.

In sub-saharan Africa, the only place you will find an abundance of that kind of beauty is Ethiopia.

And like he said- you will pay dearly! My overall experiance with mongering with Ethiopians is they are full of themselves, and suck in bed. Addis is on my list, but only to say I've been there. If you like black ass, stick with an appreciative average looking girl with a sexy body (ghetto booty and decent tits). That makes for a good night my friends. I saw one of the best assses I have ever seen in my life on a woman while flying from Mombasa to Nairobi.

Pete Benetar
02-24-13, 07:55
A quick report on my first 10 days or so here in Accra. My first time in Ghana but not Africa. Money is certainly a factor in getting them into bed (no surprise) but I haven't paid over 50 cedis for a night's work yet (surprise).Well played Felix. Enjoyed your report. If you manage your time well you can do 2 or 3 of these ladies a day without denting your budget. Hog Heaven, bro.

BTW, this one I brought back from Accra and just took these tonight (ski pic a few weeks ago). Had a 3.9 GPA 1st year in college, skis black diamond runs (never having seen snow before in her life) and passed her driving test 1st shot (never drove a car before coming to USA either). Best of all, she's not American. Yet, lol. On the black thing, I liken it to arguing getting a BMW 500 or 700 series that can barely keep up with my CTS V Caddy. With a family GMC disount I paid about a half or maybe a third what the schmo will pay on his BMW. If blacker is cheaper wrt girls, I'll take 'em dark as coal every day of the week and twice on Sundays.

Arabia Felix
02-24-13, 11:57
Wow! That's quite a story. My weekend lady (student in Sunyani) has gone out to one of the markets in Accra for a shop and will be cooking for me for the week. She leaves on the bus early tomorrow. As soon as she left I logged on here and really enjoyed your pictures. One thing I forgot to add was the fact they all love chocolates (well it is grown here) but they take it home for their mums to enjoy. Actually that's another thing. All three of my lovelies phone their mum's when they climb into bed with me. I need to learn the local lingo to find out what's being said. Could be some useful tips for the forum?

Well played Felix. Enjoyed your report. If you manage your time well you can do 2 or 3 of these ladies a day without denting your budget. Hog Heaven, bro.

BTW, this one I brought back from Accra and just took these tonight (ski pic a few weeks ago). Had a 3. 9 GPA 1st year in college, skis black diamond runs (never having seen snow before in her life) and passed her driving test 1st shot (never drove a car before coming to USA either). Best of all, she's not American. Yet, LOL. On the black thing, I liken it to arguing getting a BMW 500 or 700 series that can barely keep up with my CTS V Caddy. With a family GMC disount I paid about a half or maybe a third what the schmo will pay on his BMW. If blacker is cheaper wrt girls, I'll take 'them dark as coal every day of the week and twice on Sundays.

Arabia Felix
02-24-13, 12:39
Golds,

Yes there are beautiful ladies here but I haven't really spent any time looking (work, no car etc). Also I am an older guy so don't rate my chances very highly for a longer term reliable sex relationship. I think if I went for the stunners here then they would treat me as more of a one night stand. That said it would solve my current problem of not having enough time to myself hence my desire to test the Accra massage scene. I do find my current collection of lovelies attractive. Seeing them bounce around my apartment naked makes a happy man feel very old!

One of my ladies was pot luck (recommended by PM but no piccie) & while I was waiting to meet her for the first time an older, traditionally built African lady arrived at the rendezvous point at the exact time. I thought it was my "date" and asked her up to my apartment. There was no hesitation on her part and in the lift going up I thought I would be having a roll in the hay with a plumper than normal female but probably she would be more grateful for the attention. Once in my apartment my mobile rang and it was my "date". Briefly, very briefly, the thought of a two-some sprang to mind (haven't yet had one). I apologised profusely to the older lady and escorted her out. This goes to show how easy it is to get the local Accra talent off the the street and almost into your bed within five minutes. In my home country such an event would end up with me on the sex offenders register very quickly!

And I respect your choice of women, but one question: Are there not more beautiful ladies? They are black but for me not that nice, please explain why this type of women? Is this the standard of African women? I just ask it because I never went to Africa. Don't you find women like this one over there?

Golds
02-24-13, 14:46
Well in my opinion this continent sucks for mongering! Is there not a possibility to find a nice woman on the streets in day time, I mean women, no teenagers like all of the previous photos, is this the the standard over there (see photo).

Well played Felix. Enjoyed your report. If you manage your time well you can do 2 or 3 of these ladies a day without denting your budget. Hog Heaven, bro.

BTW, this one I brought back from Accra and just took these tonight (ski pic a few weeks ago). Had a 3. 9 GPA 1st year in college, skis black diamond runs (never having seen snow before in her life) and passed her driving test 1st shot (never drove a car before coming to USA either). Best of all, she's not American. Yet, LOL. On the black thing, I liken it to arguing getting a BMW 500 or 700 series that can barely keep up with my CTS V Caddy. With a family GMC disount I paid about a half or maybe a third what the schmo will pay on his BMW. If blacker is cheaper wrt girls, I'll take 'them dark as coal every day of the week and twice on Sundays.

Roman Guy
02-24-13, 15:55
sometimes, if i'm a bit tipsy and agree to pay too much, the next day i'm the one feeling like a [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) victim.you are right scout123.

i have noticed that nigerians in ghana are very expansive.

i prefer girls from ghana and out of accra, tamale, bolga, tako.

Roman Guy
02-24-13, 16:00

Thank you for reading this.Picking no pros, I have never payed more than 40.

Actually it was no real payment, it was the so called taxi-money or breakfast-cash!

Of course they are not girls from Vienna or Jockers, they are water vendors, peddlers or girls from James Town or waiters at Wato or Osekan.

Master Yoda
02-24-13, 18:04
Well in my opinion this continent sucks for mongering! Is there not a possibilty to find a nice woman on the streets in day time, I mean women, no teenagers like all of the previous fotos, is this the the STANDARD over there (see photo) pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff.I wouldn't say the whole continent sucks for mongering. It depends on which country.

I would agree however that for Ghana you'd be better off bouncing between various non-pros / regular women using day game as they love foreigners and Nigerians since they are perceived to spend bigger amounts of cash.

I am still alittle puzzled as to what kind of women your looking for but I will take a crack at the question.

This link is the more common look in Ghana:

http://traditionscustoms.com/sites/default/files/kente_women_Ghana.jpg

These types are potentially middle class:

http://www.ghanacelebrities.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Joselyn-Dumas2.jpg

http://twiteacher.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/Nicole.jpg

These women are not all naturally beautiful bet they can afford to spend money and time on their looks.

If your looking for the more westernized beauty types like the woman in the pictures, your going to need to hang out in the more middle class areas and avoid ultra poor areas or common areas. Middle class types have more resources to keep their beauty up. They can buy make up, afford manicures, buy brazilian hair / indian hair, buy neat clothes and perfumes and are educated. The others likely would not have that luxury.

A good place to look would be a few stores and banks at the accra mall. Seen lots of cuties working behind the cash registers. They appear to put alot of time into their appearance. Also a few students here and there at various hostels and universities would also be a good move.

Feel free to ask more questions and ill be happy to answer.

Golds
02-24-13, 18:55
Can you tell me which country is your favorite? And those middle class people, how wealthy are they? Are they interested in making some money?

I wouldn't say the whole continent sucks for mongering. It depends on which country.

I would agree however that for Ghana you'd be better off bouncing between various non-pros / regular women using day game as they love foreigners and Nigerians since they are perceived to spend bigger amounts of cash.

I am still alittle puzzled as to what kind of women your looking for but I will take a crack at the question.

This link is the more common look in Ghana:

http://traditionscustoms.com/sites/default/files/kente_women_Ghana.jpg

These types are potentially middle class:.

Pete Benetar
02-24-13, 19:21
Well in my opinion this continent sucks for mongering!To each their own.

because I never went to Africa.I see. Perhaps you should revisit Hunting 101. There are myriad online forums and dating sites with thousands of African female profiles from all countries where you can peruse pics of African girls. In the end, based on the pics you show and your comments, I doubt you will find the travel experience worthwhile and I would hazard to guess that would apply to the overwhelming mainstream of global mongerers. For guys who dig black honey that's is precisely what makes places in Africa wonderful. You might want to RTF in the Kenya threads. Based on my study (never been there) , Kenya might be the best overall mongering state in Africa.

Mr Enternational
02-24-13, 19:37
These types are potentially middle class:

These women are not all naturally beautiful bet they can afford to spend money and time on their looks.

If your looking for the more westernized beauty types like the woman in the pictures, your going to need to hang out in the more middle class areas and avoid ultra poor areas or common areas. Middle class types have more resources to keep their beauty up. They can buy make up, afford manicures, buy brazilian hair / indian hair, buy neat clothes and perfumes and are educated.Which translates into they would not have a reason to be interested in him!

Mr Enternational
02-24-13, 19:42
Picking no pros, I have never payed more than 40.

Actually it was no real payment, it was the so called taxi-money or breakfast-cash!

Of course they are not girls from Vienna or Jockers, they are water vendors, peddlers or girls from James Town or waiters at Wato or Osekan.And what would have been the consequences had you not forked over this "taxi-money" or "breakfast-cash" as you call it? If a woman is expecting any kind of compensation (whatever fancy name you want to give it) immediately after you have fucked her then she is a hooker.

Master Yoda
02-24-13, 19:46
Can you tell me which country is your favorite? And those middle class people, how wealthy are they? Are they interested in making some money?My 2 favorite countries in W. Africa are Ghana and Ivory Coast. These 2 places have the hottest, friendliest and horniest women in West Africa. Ghana only edges Ivory Coast in looks because the have nice asses, and tits and child bearing waists designed for making babies. They are also friendly and approachable. Ivory Coast has nice women too but they are more exposed to foreigners and way more expensive. They are also very fashion conscious. There is a reason it used to be dubbed "paris of Africa".

I suppose that the middle class are fairly wealthy for Ghanaian standards but far from western definition of middle class. Most low middle class or middle class types would be more interested in smartphones, laptops or getting someone to pay GH˘3000 (or $1500) for 2 years rent then out right cash. You'd be required to provide "Chop Money" which will supplement her income for things she might need.

Master Yoda
02-24-13, 19:59
And what would have been the consequences had you not forked over this "taxi-money" or "breakfast-cash" as you call it? If a woman is expecting any kind of compensation (whatever fancy name you want to give it) immediately after you have fucked her then she is a hooker.Mr Enternational here is an excerpt from a sexual study of Ghanaians:

Prostitution.

From the onset, it is necessary to distinguish between sexual exchange and prostitution in Ghanaian sexual culture. These two practices are often misunderstood by outsiders, who consider them as the same. Sexual exchange, a recent phenomenon, is a socially acceptable and pervasive practice in which sexual relationships, both premarital and extramarital, are contracted for material recompense. While implicit pecuniary gains underline the relationship, it is worth noting that in sexual exchange material rewards, especially money, are not given directly after sexual intercourse, as is the case with prostitution. The giving and receiving of gains is separate from the act of coitus. A girl is likely to be offended for being thought a prostitute, if she is given money immediately after sexual intercourse. Unlike prostitution, in sexual exchange it is not the sexual act that is rewarded, but the relationship.

There for the exchange of gifts or materials doesn't necessarily imply prostitution. The line in Ghana regarding this is very blurred.

Which translates into they would not have a reason to be interested in him!Not necessarily. It simply means that it wouldn't be a quick fuck. You need to build alittle more rapport and sweet talk them more. But if your white or obvious foreign it will be vastly easier. Ghanaian women LOVE foreign men and nigerian men. its possible to fuck on the first date just unlikelier. This is why many men find multiple women and rotate them for many days through the week.

Member #4379
02-24-13, 20:33
Having lived in Ghana for 3 years and other African countries for another 5 years, Yoda has it right with the blurred distinction between the prostitute and the 'other' girl but the bottom line is that they both expect money from you. The latter one is usually the university student who wants extra cash (remember Ghana is coming out of a fascist society obsessed with status and consumerism that goes iwith it). I like to shame the 'student' by bringing up payment right at the beginning just so I can tell them that if they think this is a game where they can expect a ridiculous amount of money afterwards, forget it since the line is actually 'blurred' I can go somewhere else.

Mr Enternational here is an excerpt from a sexual study of Ghanaians:

Prostitution.

From the onset, it is necessary to distinguish between sexual exchange and prostitution in Ghanaian sexual culture. These two practices are often misunderstood by outsiders, who consider them as the same. Sexual exchange, a recent phenomenon, is a socially acceptable and pervasive practice in which sexual relationships, both premarital and extramarital, are contracted for material recompense. While implicit pecuniary gains underline the relationship, it is worth noting that in sexual exchange material rewards, especially money, are not given directly after sexual intercourse, as is the case with prostitution. The giving and receiving of gains is separate from the act of coitus. A girl is likely to be offended for being thought a prostitute, if she is given money immediately after sexual intercourse. Unlike prostitution, in sexual exchange it is not the sexual act that is rewarded, but the relationship.

There for the exchange of gifts or materials doesn't necessarily imply prostitution. The line in Ghana regarding this is very blurred.

Not necessarily. It simply means that it wouldn't be a quick fuck. You need to build alittle more rapport and sweet talk them more. But if your white or obvious foreign it will be vastly easier. Ghanaian women LOVE foreign men and nigerian men. Its possible to fuck on the first date just unlikelier. This is why many men find multiple women and rotate them for many days through the week.

Pete Benetar
02-24-13, 20:46
From the onset, it is necessary to distinguish between sexual exchange and prostitution in Ghanaian sexual culture. These two practices are often misunderstood by outsiders, who consider them as the same. Sexual exchange, a recent phenomenon, is a socially acceptable and pervasive practice in which sexual relationships, both premarital and extramarital, are contracted for material recompense. While implicit pecuniary gains underline the relationship, it is worth noting that in sexual exchange material rewards, especially money, are not given directly after sexual intercourse, as is the case with prostitution. The giving and receiving of gains is separate from the act of coitus. A girl is likely to be offended for being thought a prostitute, if she is given money immediately after sexual intercourse. Unlike prostitution, in sexual exchange it is not the sexual act that is rewarded, but the relationship.LOL; the more things change, the more they stay the same. Same in the Western World or PI or Ghana. Most the girls in Ghana I've been with did not discuss recompense, nor did they object to a little $$. None were pros; some I'm sure could be called "semi-pros" and if you include any girl in a lower socioeconomic strata who accepts recompense for intimacy, well, they're all prostitutes. Giving 15-20 USD for a nice hotel date who's persona was that of a non WG; well that to me is just plain heaven.

Scout123
02-25-13, 00:30
And what would have been the consequences had you not forked over this "taxi-money" or "breakfast-cash" as you call it? If a woman is expecting any kind of compensation (whatever fancy name you want to give it) immediately after you have fucked her then she is a hooker.Over in the west, it is a hard core, full time profession. Either you are a full time hooker, or you've got a job (or maybe a rich family or married).

In the Third World, there is an in-between category, much like there is a separate 'half-caste' race class in Africa that doesn't exist in the US.

Since the unemployment rate is so high, a lot of girls who normally are getting by in the market, or through family help, might run into hard times or need a new phone or something. She will go out and look for a man and hope to get paid. A lot of times, they will choose who they want to go out with and since the expectation in Africa is that there will be compensation after the act, they hope it works out. Or repeat until they get the amount they need. Then they're back to everyday life.

Many other times, ordinary girls are just hanging out and get approached for sex. If they like the guy, they fuck and get some 'transport' money.

The girls are constantly floating in and out of these situations. Are they 'prostitutes'?

Jiggydus
02-25-13, 01:07
On a related topic, please DON'T tell me that you're paying 120 to 160 cedis for pussy in Accra like Gfeyup and some of the others here?If the day comes that I pay more than 50 Ghana Cedi. 3,000 KSH, or 20, 000 UGX then I will consider revoking my mongering card in Ghana, Kenya, and Uganda. Stupid me. I noticed that and also know of a lady posting an online ad on Craigslist asking for that sort of compensation, but since I know I can get good long term sex in Ghana for no more than 50 Ghana Cedi, I did not bother to contact her until it was practically too late for us to get together. This online chick goes by the name of Mandy and she actually was looking for a well to do guy living in Ghana who is open to the idea of "marrying" her and 2 of her friends; so a mutually beneficial relationship. Too bad it will be awhile before I make a move to Africa.

But no, I don't spend $60 to $80 USD a pop on pussy in Africa; not to a girl at least since I usually budget $80 to $100 USD per day for my total expenses which include accommodation, transport, communication (top up cards) , food and drink, and entertainment. The most I have ever given to a Ghana chick is 60 GHC.

Jiggydus
02-25-13, 01:19
Can you tell me which country is your favorite? And those middle class people, how wealthy are they? Are they interested in making some money?Dude, that last line makes me think you are a pimp, and I despise pimps!

Pete Benetar
02-25-13, 01:29
Dude, that last line makes me think you are a pimp, and I despise pimps!I'm more inclined to think he's just an imbecile, but then I often give benefit of the doubt.

Jon32
02-25-13, 02:19
Sure, I have been to Thailand and the Philippines.
Percentages have nothing to do with it, as I do not think most guys wake up, analyze the number of certain types of ladies, and then say,"Wow, there are very few Russian ladies here in my area; I think I have a thing for them." The interracial relationships I observed in Ghana where it was a black man with a white woman, I would say the attraction was perhaps more on a socioeconomic and shared interest level, and less to do with her ethnicity. Now it is true that African women do have a superficial attraction to white men, but again, that is largely due to the perception that white men are wealthy or can relocate them out of their current economic situation. I did study sociology in college and I am alway making observations of these sort of things. And I talk to a varied number of men and women, and this is how I have arrived at some of my conclusions.
First, you have traveled a little more than I have.

Second, I am american now living in Europe. I was thinking human nature is to just go for what is scarce. However, when I was living in the Carribean I was banging black / mixed girls and never went for white girls. Now that I'm in Europe I love white girls and almost never choose a black girl. So maybe there is no method or analysis for it.

Sadly I now have a ball and chain, so mongering is restricted for once in a blue moon.

Roman Guy
02-25-13, 13:12
And what would have been the consequences had you not forked over this "taxi-money" or "breakfast-cash" as you call it? If a woman is expecting any kind of compensation (whatever fancy name you want to give it) immediately after you have fucked her then she is a hooker.In Africa (and not only in Africa) nothing is going for nothing. If you ask for any favour (Where is the Post Office, Where can I have my money changed, Help me to take transportation,.) it goes for money. Why not also jiggy, jiggy? Ashawo is another kind of woman, believe me.

Roman Guy
02-25-13, 13:58
Over in the west, it is a hard core, full time profession. Either you are a full time hooker, or you've got a job (or maybe a rich family or married).

In the Third World, there is an in-between category, much like there is a separate 'half-caste' race class in Africa that doesn't exist in the US.

Since the unemployment rate is so high, a lot of girls who normally are getting by in the market, or through family help, might run into hard times or need a new phone or something. She will go out and look for a man and hope to get paid. A lot of times, they will choose who they want to go out with and since the expectation in Africa is that there will be compensation after the act, they hope it works out. Or repeat until they get the amount they need. Then they're back to everyday life.

Many other times, ordinary girls are just hanging out and get approached for sex. If they like the guy, they fuck and get some 'transport' money.

The girls are constantly floating in and out of these situations. Are they 'prostitutes'?Yes it is exactly like this.

In my opinion they are not prostitutes.

What I can add is that sometime the borderline between prostitution and no prostitution might be foggy!

We have also not to forget the so called "professional girl friends", that kind of girls always ready to fit an appointment, well dressed, using I-pad or Blackberry or Lumia, fresh from hair saloon, trendy & fashion and that even at 9 a. M. Look like to be ready to enter a club.

Roman Guy
02-25-13, 14:01
Mr Enternational here is an excerpt from a sexual study of Ghanaians:

Prostitution.

Not necessarily. It simply means that it wouldn't be a quick fuck. You need to build alittle more rapport and sweet talk them more. But if your white or obvious foreign it will be vastly easier. Ghanaian women LOVE foreign men and nigerian men. Its possible to fuck on the first date just unlikelier. This is why many men find multiple women and rotate them for many days through the week.Interesting report.

Where have you got it?

It sounds to be an abstract from an academical thesys!

Thank you for posting it Mr Yoda.

Mr Enternational
02-25-13, 14:07
Most the girls in Ghana I've been with did not discuss recompense, nor did they object to a little $$. None were pros; some I'm sure could be called "semi-pros" and if you include any girl in a lower socioeconomic strata who accepts recompense for intimacy, well, they're all prostitutes. Giving 15-20 USD for a nice hotel date who's persona was that of a non WG; well that to me is just plain heaven.I've only been to Ghana 6 times and have only dealt with a couple of non-pros and no pros so I am by no means an expert. Of course I have been to Jokers and the like but I have never picked anyone up there. If you were to run into the girls in the pictures that Master Yoda posted and they turned out to be middle class women who were not in need of your money and were still willing to have sex with you, would you still be compelled to give them the same US$15-20 when it was time for them to go home by means of their own automobile?

A lot of mongers (mostly in poorer countries) like to blur the line when the definition is just that: definite.
prosˇtiˇtute [pros-ti-toot, -tyoot] Show IPA noun, verb, prosˇtiˇtutˇed, prosˇtiˇtutˇing.
noun
1. a woman who engages in sexual intercourse for money;

Which begs the question: A) Would you have given her money if she didn't have sex with you? B) Would she have had sex with you if she was certain you would not give her money? If the answer to these are yes then it's possible that she is not a hooker. If the answer is no then call a spade a spade.

Pete Benetar
02-25-13, 15:59
If you were to run into the girls in the pictures that Master Yoda posted and they turned out to be middle class women who were not in need of your money and were still willing to have sex with you, would you still be compelled to give them the same US$15-20 when it was time for them to go home by means of their own automobile?

A lot of mongers (mostly in poorer countries) like to blur the line when the definition is just that: definite.

Which begs the question: A) Would you have given her money if she didn't have sex with you? B) Would she have had sex with you if she was certain you would not give her money? If the answer to these are yes then it's possible that she is not a hooker. If the answer is no then call a spade a spade.A lot of semantics here and maybe even your questions are rhetorical but nonetheless I would say maybe half the girls who showed to my hotel last visit gave me the impression they were not there for money, at all. Only one drove her own auto (a Nigerian) and I did not give her anything. I'm sorry I did not take a photo of her but she was actually very attractive, maybe an 8-9; she "left" a gold bracelet in my room for which returned a few days later with rather sloppy time coordination and when I informed her no, she could not come up to my room because I had another girl in the room (after being pressed to take her back to my room) , she was visibly upset.

I'm 51 and though not too hard on the eyes, my dating venues for young lookers is of course zilch here at home. In Ghana, like the PI, I think there's an element of the foreigner rock star phenomenon as well that lends credence to many of these dates being non professional and an easy quick fuck. Many or all of us have had girls seemingly insulted by an offering of money. Though the Nigerian with her auto was the only one I did not offer money, the remainder who showed by public transit or by foot did not refuse any cash and only two of the 18 my last week there, as I recall, asked for cash before the deed. Similarly, as one of Master Yoda's referenced distinction of sexual exchange, who here has not had a "quick fuck" where remuneration was NOT a condition? There are certainly many female sluts out there just like we guys love to screw liberally.

So for me I don't think there's not a definitive line, anymore than labeling someone a good guy: Is Obama a good president? Was Bush a good president? The only time I feel definitive in labeling a girl a "pro" is when she negotiates for money ahead of the deed. As to the 15-20$ (I averaged 40 cedi that I "gifted" the girls) , that's a typical amount I give as a tip for a simple dinner back in the USA. The girls were all susbtantially poorer than me, save possibly the Nigerian. So I gave them a gift and while I would not call them prostitutes, by a long stretch, it's not a topic or label worth arguing over IMO.

Scout123
02-25-13, 16:18
I've only been to Ghana 6 times and have only dealt with a couple of non-pros and no pros so I am by no means an expert. Of course I have been to Jokers and the like but I have never picked anyone up there. If you were to run into the girls in the pictures that Master Yoda posted and they turned out to be middle class women who were not in need of your money and were still willing to have sex with you, would you still be compelled to give them the same US$15-20 when it was time for them to go home by means of their own automobile?The funny thing is, some of them would actually expect something in return, even if they are economically OK. Others might feel too proud to take anything.

The bottom line is, in West Africa, a price can be put on anything. And it is a very arbitrary value and custom.

A) Would you have given her money if she didn't have sex with you?Like someone else mentioned, it is not only just the sex that is on offer. It is also the relationship. Some girls will expect recompense even if there was no sexual act. Some won't.

If the girl was good company and I wanted to see her again, of course I would 'dash' her some cedis. Other times, you bargain the non-sex compensation. LOL.

B) Would she have had sex with you if she was certain you would not give her money? If the answer to these are yes then it's possible that she is not a hooker. If the answer is no then call a spade a spade.One of my favorite challenges when going out with my buddies, or even by myself, is to score a hard core hooker for FREE. I'm getting better and better at this.

So, if a hardcore hooker gives it up for free, a spade is no longer a spade as it is defined in the West.

Master Yoda
02-25-13, 16:59
@scout123 it's quite funny to me how all our mongers can't get this wrapped around their head. In the strictest sense I suppose dating is prostitution, because I spend GHC100 to a restaurant and then the movies with a hot Ghanaian woman. We later go back to hers and have a good fuck. Then tomorrow I hit Jokers or any of the hooker venues go back to mine or hers and fuck. I still spend GHC100 its just alittle straight forward with a pro.

Interesting report.

Where have you got it?

It sounds to be an abstract from an academical thesys!

Thank you for posting it Mr Yoda.

http://www2.hu-berlin.de/sexology/IES/ghana.html

I've only been to Ghana 6 times and have only dealt with a couple of non-pros and no pros so I am by no means an expert. Of course I have been to Jokers and the like but I have never picked anyone up there. If you were to run into the girls in the pictures that Master Yoda posted and they turned out to be middle class women who were not in need of your money and were still willing to have sex with you, would you still be compelled to give them the same US$15-20 when it was time for them to go home by means of their own automobile?

Prosˇtiˇtute [pros-ti-toot. Tyoot] Show IPA noun, verb, prosˇtiˇtutˇed, prosˇtiˇtutˇing.

Noun.

1. A woman who engages in sexual intercourse for money;

Which begs the question: A) Would you have given her money if she didn't have sex with you? B) Would she have had sex with you if she was certain you would not give her money? If the answer to these are yes then it's possible that she is not a hooker. If the answer is no then call a spade a spade. She may sleep with you regardless of whether or not she gets some form of recompense. Some where down that line there has to be an exchange. Not necessarily money but something tangible or intangible. I have dated girls for weeks and giving them money without receiving anything. Later it was the girls pushing me to have sex with them. I am not sure why. Maybe the girls realize that if she wants me to take her seriously she has to give up the pussy.

The problem is MR E that not all girls will expect financial recompense from you. Some girls ask me for shoes, some for phones, jewelry, clothes, laptops. Some ask me for money for school or food. Point is nothing is for free pro or non-pro. You will pay just like you would in the west. Difference being is, if we were all billionaires in this forum, non of us would be traveling 3rd world for easier pussy. We'd be in London, California, New York, Paris, with HB10s, sipping on Dom Pérignon, watching them dance in the VIP whilst the other chumps drool at us. When it hits 3am we load them in a limousine to get back to our bachelor pads for a good fucking. And it wouldn't matter to us if we blew $5000 that evening because we have the money and they have the looks and we just want to have fun.

Get my drift.

Bottom line. If your a man of resources, money or otherwise, chicks are going to want to be with you because you have something. Whether its Americans or Africans or Asians. It's the same shit, just a different smell.

Blackwhite99
02-25-13, 20:22
We have also not to forget the so called "professional girl friends", that kind of girls always ready to fit an appointment, well dressed, using I-pad or Blackberry or Lumia, fresh from hair saloon, trendy & fashion and that even at 9 a. M. Look like to be ready to enter a club.In Nigeria, they are known as "Runs girls" and from my own experience, just as troublesome as the hookers.

Pete Benetar
02-25-13, 20:24
In my college days I had a part time "gf" in her 30's, attractive enough but no bombshell; she was from a family of means and was engaged to and later married an accomplished neurologist amidst our little affair. She used me like a cougar would and I almost expected gifts of some sort every time we laid; I never refused anything. Later, as scholastics proceeded, my terms for payback became more ambitious and one day I signed on a dotted line obligating me to a military uniform for over a decade, in exchange for an education worth somewhere between a quarter to a half million USD. Whos the Prostitute?

These threads invariably remind me of dogs chasing their own tails and invariably with the dog (ok, me, if you care) , realizing "I'm it".

Pete Benetar
02-26-13, 03:18
Thank you West Africa!

Scout123
02-26-13, 06:19
Thank you West Africa!If you are paying a maid to clean your house and one day, she cleans your whistle, is she a prostitute?

Or. If you are paying a pro to look like a maid cleaning your whistle, and one day she comes and tidy's up your house, is she suddenly a maid? LOL

Master Yoda
02-26-13, 13:05
For those of you still confused about the sexual dynamics in Ghana please read pages 39-46 of this online book (Premarital Relationships and Livelihoods in Ghana). It will give you an understanding of how non-pro women live in Africa.

http://books.google.com.gh/books?id=D4MM4qrMDOkC&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

Member #4349
02-26-13, 13:17
Thank you West Africa!Thank you africa for so many big titties. Way to go!

ILuvIt
02-26-13, 17:06
For those of you still confused about the sexual dynamics in Ghana please read pages 39-46 of this online book (Premarital Relationships and Livelihoods in Ghana). It will give you an understanding of how non-pro women live in Africa.

http://books.google.com.gh/books?id=D4MM4qrMDOkC&printsec=frontcover

#v=onepage&q&f=falseInteresting. Is there any mention of what would be the normal or sufficient amount of money required in these relationships? It can't be too much considering the man may be married.

Mercenario
02-26-13, 18:20
. B) Would she have had sex with you if she was certain you would not give her money? If the answer to these are yes then it's possible that she is not a hooker. If the answer is no then call a spade a spade.When I look at my German friends or people I know, who are all in the late 40s or 50s, I can see some couples with this kind of sexual interchange. She definitly would not sleep with him if he would not have an expensive car (Porsche, big Audi, BWM, Mercedes.) , if he would not give her a big SUV as present, if she would not receive expensive gifts like Gucci watches. My Ex-Wife got a Jaguar XKR as present from her bf, he drives a Bentley Continental and gives her a lot of money. He is small, fat, old and a good guy and I would not call my Ex a prostitute, because that's how the world is going.

Master Yoda
02-26-13, 19:27
Interesting. Is there any mention of what would be the normal or sufficient amount of money required in these relationships? It can't be too much considering the man may be married.Yes it isn't really that much. I have known of girls with foreign boyfriends that don't live in Ghana sent their girlfriend GH˘500 a month (like $200-$250 monthly) and the ladies have been pretty content. Startup cost will be significantly higher (Rent for an apartment, cooking utensils, furniture) can set you back like GH˘2000 or more. If she has her own gear then it's better. Some do in fact keep their selves for their foreign lovers and don't cheat. The more money you provide the less incentive there is to cheat, since getting caught means the end of your income. I would think African women would be more faithful then say latinas or asians. I could be wrong but it's an impression I get. There was a poster here not long ago recommending using GPS spyware on their girlfriends smartphones or laptops to monitor activity. That would be a good move. Getting a local to check in on her from time to time is also a good move.

If your staying in Ghana there is even a better chance she will remain faithful.

When I look at my German friends or people I know, who are all in the late 40s or 50s, I can see some couples with this kind of sexual interchange. She definitly would not sleep with him if he would not have an expensive car (Porsche, big Audi, BWM, Mercedes.) , if he would not give her a big SUV as present, if she would not receive expensive gifts like Gucci watches. My Ex-Wife got a Jaguar XKR as present from her bf, he drives a Bentley Continental and gives her a lot of money. He is small, fat, old and a good guy and I would not call my Ex a prostitute, because that's how the world is going.Correction- that is how the world has always been. ;)

Pete Benetar
02-27-13, 03:03
Exploring the Doctor's quarters, the young nurse fathoms her mentor, only to be confronted with the ward master's admonition as he only allows the Head Nurse in his private quaters. Pulling open her blouse just slightly revealing her black bosom cleavage, she inquires if she might find an opening for that coveted position, Head Nurse, if only her majesty would be so compassionate toward her...oh, judging by his response, now protruding from his lab coat, I think she's going to get that audition for Head Nurse after all!

Pete Benetar
02-27-13, 03:17
Yes, I would say she DOES have qualifications beyond perfunctory duties as Head Nurse. By the way, Missy, do you enjoy brushing against all your patients with your loins so sloppy?

DoctorOral
02-27-13, 09:35
WOW mate, you are white, sticky, big. And she is FUCKING sexy

TuberSix
02-27-13, 19:54
Yes, I would say she DOES have qualifications beyond perfunctory duties as Head Nurse. By the way, Missy, do you enjoy brushing against all your patients with your loins so sloppy?Yeah baby!

Pete Benetar
02-27-13, 20:32
WOW mate, you are white, sticky, big. And she is FUCKING sexyI'm only 6 inches, but wide as a soup can she says, heh-heh. Oh. You're speaking of my belly? I gots to get back in shape there.

Yeah, those narrow waists and big pow-pow bodacious black bums really brings out the old Animal Planet drive. Apologies for the tiny, unreadable captions BTW. Just a novice in training, LOL.

Michi
03-01-13, 21:45
Try.

www.cityoflove.com

Fresh young honey there Lulu, goes off in the sack, great fun and well worth it.

BlockerDon't you think her prices are a little over the top?

TuberSix
03-04-13, 10:35
Hello brother mongers. I been about 4 months now and in Accra getting ready to return home. Had a great trip, bought a moto and visited little towns all over the country. I stayed in Accra about a week or so before I went into the Bush and met lots of girls but no screwing. Now I'm back on contact with them and they are all ready to screw. I guess the felt they needed to have some time for the relationship to grow or something. Anyway, I'm 60m yrs old and can only do about two per day that leaves a lot of them lonely. If someone would like to help out I have some real beauties texting me all day long, would love to pass them alone to a nice guy. None of them are pros and I would want them treated with respect. Get ahold of me somehow if you are in accra. I'm in Asylum Down area.

And a word to the wise if you are coming to this site in an internet cafe in west africa. The local guys are intensely interested in what you are doing on the internet. They check your history after you leave. I have seen them bring up this site and are not happy to see us treating their women like ho's whether they are or not, especially the pics. So do yourself and other mongers a favor and erase your history!

TallTony
03-04-13, 12:12
Hi Guys,

I have still been trying to get some girls in Accra and have had a couple but none of them seem to be (what I'd class as a good girl)

They have all been a little shy or not willing or understanding of the hole, suggar daddy (small dash for services) agreement and they all want to get married.

Is a lovely complement but I just want to fuck them actually.

If any of you guys have a contact. Name and number of a girl your willing to share or reffer to me I'd love to have it.

Also any web sites you guys know of. Have tried Craigslist and ghana web. Even badoo but none of them are prving to be to fruitful.

Just a shout out to any guys that are having a good success and want to share the knowledge. Black beauty thats out there.

Thanks

Mercenario
03-04-13, 21:17
Hi Guys,

I have still been trying to get some girls in Accra and have had a couple but none of them seem to be (what I'd class as a good girl)

They have all been a little shy or not willing or understanding of the hole, suggar daddy (small dash for services) agreement and they all want to get married.TallTony, you can promise them anything. Just like the local boys do. Promise them that you will marry them, then fuck them all and go on to the next. If one of them calls or contacts you invite a story like ". I'm sick, my dick has caught a disease and it's because of you". (LOL). And if you want to come back on one of them, they always will believe you again. These girls love to hear the sweatest lies and they need to hear these lies to open their legs for you.

Scout123
03-05-13, 04:47
Hi Guys,

They have all been a little shy or not willing or understanding of the hole, suggar daddy (small dash for services) agreement and they all want to get married.

Is a lovely complement but I just want to fuck them actually.

If any of you guys have a contact. Name and number of a girl your willing to share or reffer to me I'd love to have it.

Also any web sites you guys know of. Have tried Craigslist and ghana web. Even badoo but none of them are prving to be to fruitful.

Just a shout out to any guys that are having a good success and want to share the knowledge. Black beauty thats out there.

ThanksThey ALL understand the sugar daddy thing. Don't be fooled.

TuberSix
03-05-13, 09:22
TallTony, you can promise them anything. Just like the local boys do. Promise them that you will marry them, then fuck them all and go on to the next. If one of them calls or contacts you invite a story like ". I'm sick, my dick has caught a disease and it's because of you". (LOL). And if you want to come back on one of them, they always will believe you again. These girls love to hear the sweatest lies and they need to hear these lies to open their legs for you.You give mongering a bad name dude. I don't lie to any girls and am screwing more girls than ever in my life. I'm in Accra now and am so overbooked I'm trying to find someone to take some of them off my hands. Tall Tony?

Pete Benetar
03-05-13, 17:46

Also any web sites you guys know of. Have tried Craigslist and ghana web. Even badoo but none of them are prving to be to fruitful.First, get a month's membership to Afrointroductions, post some presentable pics then search for girls by recent activity or online. Forget about Craigslist and I do not even know what ghana web is.

Second, copy and paste with minor editing message to several girls saying you are clean, respectful, generous AND that you are seeking brief intimate companionship (you have a busy work schedule and several colleagues you must attend to). Many or most girls replying thereafter will probably be what you are looking for and if they come to your hotel room they ARE there for play, unless there is something grotesquely repulsive I or we am not privy to.

Third, pony up 20$ and get yourself an ISG membership. It will pay off in spades if you are a traveling mongerer.

Mercenario
03-06-13, 09:20
You give mongering a bad name dude. I don't lie to any girls and am screwing more girls than ever in my life. I'm in Accra now and am so overbooked I'm trying to find someone to take some of them off my hands. Tall Tony?Come on TuberSix! Did you never lie to a girl. I just say what they want to hear. Sure I also had success saying the truth, but many girls want to hear lies.

Imagine one thing: All local boys lie to the girls, they lie a lot more than I ever lied. Does the local boy's behavior turn all girls to hardened pros?

TallTony
03-06-13, 17:03
You give mongering a bad name dude. I don't lie to any girls and am screwing more girls than ever in my life. I'm in Accra now and am so overbooked I'm trying to find someone to take some of them off my hands. Tall Tony?I'm ready to take some away so let me know?

L Zelda
03-06-13, 18:00
Hello brother mongers. I been about 4 months now and in Accra getting ready to return home. Had a great trip, bought a moto and visited little towns all over the country. I stayed in Accra about a week or so before I went into the Bush and met lots of girls but no screwing. Now I'm back on contact with them and they are all ready to screw. I guess the felt they needed to have some time for the relationship to grow or something. Anyway, I'm 60m yrs old and can only do about two per day that leaves a lot of them lonely.T6, do you think any of those prospects are patient enough to wait until the fall? I'm only in my 30's so I don't expect to have much trouble but it's always good to have some connections in advance.

Pete Benetar
03-06-13, 18:22
I'm ready to take some away so let me know?Invest 40$ USD:

1. 30 day membership on Afrointroductions.

2. 12 month membership on InternationalSexGuide.

Then you will be enlightened

TallTony
03-07-13, 00:49
Invest 40$ USD:

1. 30 day membership on Afrointroductions.

2. 12 month membership on InternationalSexGuide.

Then you will be enlightenedI'm a member on here already and afrointroductions deleted my profile before I could complete it. No reason LOL.

But yeah tryIng these things out.

Pete Benetar
03-07-13, 05:43
I'm a member on here already and afrointroductions deleted my profile before I could complete it. No reason LOL.My apologies Tony; check your pm's as just sent you a message. Pb

Pete Benetar
03-07-13, 07:37
I've been asked about contacts in Ghana and I don't stay in touch with many at all these days and moreover I think it's fair that if you are not shooting for pros, then you should research your own contacts online. Different strokes for different folks, but it's very easy to do in a place like Ghana.

I've had good success using badoo without paying membership fees on the badoo site, (vs Afrointro which I think is 20$ for a month; I did a few trips there in early 2011 and got a 12 month subscription for 99$ and the list of girls I had back then was enormous). However, there are not near as many girls on badoo IMO as compared to AI; I really had many more girls set up for dating on AI than I could arrange or schedule. You should seriously be turning girls away if you put a reasonable amount of effort into it.

When you email them, indicate you are clean, respectful and generous and interested in intimacy. Exchanging personal emails, once you are content she is not a scammer (I suspect ANY profile with just 1 photo, especially if it looks professionally done). You don't need to be so forward right off if that's not what you want to do and you can guage it by how attracted you are to the girl, but always use some measure of tact so as to demonstrate you have social skills.

I do not do real time chatting as it consumes too much time. Followup emails can lead to more insightful dialogue with your target and equally or more important, exchange of more personal photos helping to confirm you're dealing with an actual woman who's interested in what you want. After just one or two emails I send off a set of pics with exposure and I will either get a positive or negative response. You go from there. I pay for additional memory on both my hotmail and gmail accounts so I can save pics that girls send to me.

Bottom line: Ghana is a very target rich environment and with a minimum amount of effort you can either hit up pros at many of the clubs recited ad infinitum in RODistinction or score good numbers hunting online.

Scout123
03-08-13, 01:15
I've had good success using badoo without paying membership fees on the badoo siteI second that motion. Badoo has been very kind to me.

About half of the profiles are scammers. They are very easy to tell. The non-Africans, the professionally done shots, backgrounds that are so obviously not Africa, etc. These are slick Nigerian dudes well versed in the art of '419'. The intros are sweet but strangely very similar to so many other ones. They start by 'fishing'. They ask you where you're from, where do you work, what kind of car you drive, and maybe how much you make. When they hit a suitable 'client', the girl suddenly falls in love with the suitor, but better yet, has stumbled upon an opportunity to make some huge cash. Then the game is on.

Then you get the local boys who use their sisters or cousins to pose and try to collect small amounts like phone credit money, transportation cedis, or hospital bills. A few individual girls will do this also, probably using one of their friends' pics. They are usually not in town, either in Kumasi, Takoradi, or Cape Coast. But they urgently want to come to Accra to meet up. 'Please send transport money' and phone credit cedis of course. Then they get sick and need to go to the hospital, bla bla bla.

But the genuine articles usually start with 'hi'. You ask them a question, they'll answer, 'yes, no, maybe'. Then if you tease them right, you got them. If its a pro, they let you know right away.

Shady1
03-08-13, 12:18
I second that motion. Badoo has been very kind to me.

About half of the profiles are scammers. They are very easy to tell. The non-Africans, the professionally done shots, backgrounds that are so obviously not Africa, etc. These are slick Nigerian dudes well versed in the art of '419'. The intros are sweet but strangely very similar to so many other ones. They start by 'fishing'. They ask you where you're from, where do you work, what kind of car you drive, and maybe how much you make. When they hit a suitable 'client', the girl suddenly falls in love with the suitor, but better yet, has stumbled upon an opportunity to make some huge cash. Then the game is on.

Then you get the local boys who use their sisters or cousins to pose and try to collect small amounts like phone credit money, transportation cedis, or hospital bills. A few individual girls will do this also, probably using one of their friends' pics. They are usually not in town, either in Kumasi, Takoradi, or Cape Coast. But they urgently want to come to Accra to meet up. 'Please send transport money' and phone credit cedis of course. Then they get sick and need to go to the hospital, bla bla bla.

But the genuine articles usually start with 'hi'. You ask them a question, they'll answer, 'yes, no, maybe'. Then if you tease them right, you got them. If its a pro, they let you know right away.Use google picture to search to see if they are real. Tagged. Com is free also many fake profiles.

http://www.google.no/imghp?hl=no&tab=Ti

Arabia Felix
03-13-13, 19:53
I have been away from Accra for a few days and miss my regular ladies. Yesterday I re-activated my Afrointroductions. Com membership and went looking for some extra girlfriends.

I agree totally with PB's comments below. In the space of three hours online I lined up three new ladies (one with tongue stud & seeking "a man who is good in bed" in her profile) and will be bringing them perfumes and mobile phones as part of the deal (I'm a mid fifites guy that needs some extra incentives to win their hearts).

I'll be back on Sunday night with one waiting for me (Miss Tongue Stud).

One of the ladies is also a re-activated interest from three months ago that I didn't follow up. I thought with all the emails and texts she was working on her MRS degree, plus she seems a bit chubby. This time I asked her if she wanted to be my girlfriend and whether she wanted to show me how sexy she is. Quick positive reply to that one!

I am going to try some discreet photos this time so you can decide her chubbiness-index in the flesh.

One thing I would add to PB's advice is to ask the girls straight away (using I'm on Afrointroductions. Com) if it is OK to visit them at their place (knowing that they live with parents). This gets an immediate answer of "no. It's not possible blah blah". Then I can I'm back "it's OK you can visit me anytime. No worries". This works a treat particularly if you specify where you live. You can almost hear their brains working. Certainly seems to break down any hesitation on their part. I'm thinking these are genuine friendly girls who enjoy sex but don't have many opportunities if their parents are home. The fact they get phones, perfume, some cash and an evening / night in a nice apartment with lots of TV channels helps sway their decisions. One of the ladies mentioned if it is OK to bring her Mum. I think this will be to reassure the mother that I am real and have funds. After that then its OK to pork her daughter. Hopefully it doesn't mean a 3-some!

Also got another lady lined up via Tagged. Com, a free site.

Lots of the personal pages are garish (read hideous) and nearly all the pics are obvious fakes.

It took more time than Afrointroductions. Com, plus the lady was asking whether I was real at first!

Tried Badoo. Com which got me the most results first time around. Less successful this time (no scores in fact) and it might be due to an over-abundance on Afrointroductions. Com.

One other thing I noticed on Afrointroductions. Com were the many, many profiles of girls in the other Ghana towns and districts. OK they don't look as sophisticated or write profiles as worldy as the Accra girls, but they do seem genuine. Plenty of scope for any punter wishing to travel around Ghana and sample the local talent cheaply. I bet they will be just as good if not better in the sack!

Only four more days before I'm back in Accra and in the arms of someone I haven't yet met. Afrointroductions. Com gets my vote.

I've been asked about contacts in Ghana and I don't stay in touch with many at all these days and moreover I think it's fair that if you are not shooting for pros, then you should research your own contacts online. Different strokes for different folks, but it's very easy to do in a place like Ghana.

I've had good success using badoo without paying membership fees on the badoo site, (vs Afrointro which I think is 20$ for a month; I did a few trips there in early 2011 and got a 12 month subscription for 99$ and the list of girls I had back then was enormous). However, there are not near as many girls on badoo IMO as compared to AI; I really had many more girls set up for dating on AI than I could arrange or schedule. You should seriously be turning girls away if you put a reasonable amount of effort into it.

When you email them, indicate you are clean, respectful and generous and interested in intimacy. Exchanging personal emails, once you are content she is not a scammer (I suspect ANY profile with just 1 photo, especially if it looks professionally done). You don't need to be so forward right off if that's not what you want to do and you can guage it by how attracted you are to the girl, but always use some measure of tact so as to demonstrate you have social skills.

I do not do real time chatting as it consumes too much time. Followup emails can lead to more insightful dialogue with your target and equally or more important, exchange of more personal photos helping to confirm you're dealing with an actual woman who's interested in what you want. After just one or two emails I send off a set of pics with exposure and I will either get a positive or negative response. You go from there. I pay for additional memory on both my hotmail and gmail accounts so I can save pics that girls send to me.

Bottom line: Ghana is a very target rich environment and with a minimum amount of effort you can either hit up pros at many of the clubs recited ad infinitum in RODistinction or score good numbers hunting online.

Pete Benetar
03-14-13, 07:09
I am going to try some discreet photos this time so you can decide her chubbiness-index in the flesh.Well said Felix. Enjoyed reading your summary and would love to read (and see) more of your exploits and accomplishments on your return to Ghana. Live long and strong bro and above all enjoy those banging ghanaian gf's. PB

Scout123
03-15-13, 02:28
One of the ladies mentioned if it is OK to bring her Mum. I think this will be to reassure the mother that I am real and have funds. After that then its OK to pork her daughter. Hopefully it doesn't mean a 3-some!Hold on. Don't write some of these moms off so quick now!

You get a cute eighteen yr old with a mom who had her when she was eighteen. That's only a thirty-six yr old mom!

Bajuni
03-15-13, 04:35
Hold on. Don't write some of these moms off so quick now!

You get a cute eighteen yr old with a mom who had her when she was eighteen. That's only a thirty-six yr old mom!I second that. But I guess, it would be more realistic to assume that she got her when she was 14.

Scout123
03-16-13, 06:06
I second that. But I guess, it would be more realistic to assume that she got her when she was 14.Quite correct! I was talking about her 4th kid anyway. I believe the three older sisters were all sold off into marriage years ago.

Vompat
03-18-13, 12:49
When you go there as a man, and ask for a massage, you get 2 young ladies massaging you. They make you have hard on and then they will start negotiating about extras. For me it was just what I wanted, they got naked and gave me good HJ for 50 cedis.

Roman Guy
03-19-13, 17:36
When you go there as a man, and ask for a massage, you get 2 young ladies massaging you. They make you have hard on and then they will start negotiating about extras. For me it was just what I wanted, they got naked and gave me good HJ for 50 cedis.Maybe an exciting experience but very expansive compared with the level in Ghana.

With 50GHC a regular might do more than and HJ.

Me, I gave up when they told me about the fee.

TallTony
03-20-13, 00:30
When you go there as a man, and ask for a massage, you get 2 young ladies massaging you. They make you have hard on and then they will start negotiating about extras. For me it was just what I wanted, they got naked and gave me good HJ for 50 cedis.That's pretty expensive for a HJ ok there was two girls but normal "/extra" price for a HJ is about 20cedi

More and you pay more

My advice- if you like that speak to the girl and ask for her number and get her to come to you for massage. All for her pocket then and she'll be happy.

Bastardito
03-20-13, 23:11
Dear Mongers,

I need your urgent input as I am about to book my holidays in April. My inner voice keeps telling me to finally go to Accra.

Can you guys, the ones who know both destinations give me good advice as to why I should abandon my well established safe haven in Mombasa (15 times in couple of years) and go to ghana instead?

I did extensive research on Ghana, particularly Accra and I already know more or less what to expect. The downside is particularly the higher costs (accommodation) + the big city hussle itself.

Labadi beach on the weekends seems to be like pirates on a Sunday, jut massivly bigger + rougher.

Let's cut it short. Please compare both places in terms of available pussies (quantity, quality). Many ghana experts are saying that the mongering scene in accra is so widespread that it is not just only limited to clubs itself but to everday situations like shopping, cafes, restaurants etc. Etc!

Is Ghana overrated? Is it maybe because these guys that are totally crazy for Ghana have never been to Kenya? Most ghana experts are from the US.

That is why I would be so greatful to get the experts view on this subject. Somebody who is able to clearly comment on the differences on these 2 places.

So far, I was always pretty sure that it can not get any better than mombasa, particularly with my interest (relaxation, beach life, etc.

Thanks a lot for your support

Bastardito
03-21-13, 01:27
Dear Mongers,

I need your urgent advice since I am about to book my holidays for April. I ask the Ghana / Kenya specialists among you to do a sharp comparison of the 2 mentioned monger paradises.

My inner voice keeps telling me to decide for Ghana. I have read extensively all the reports and I already know some differences in between the 2 places.

I established a safe haven in mombasa for many years. Living in a cottage just on the beach with daytime with endless daytime action.

I like the relaxing beach life and am active during day time. Clubbing is not anymore my biggest interest.

Do you think the beachlife (labadi) is totally different apart from the rough sea? The weekends on labadi seem to be wild and chaotic as pirates beach in mombasa just much bigger.

Does the beach scene in labadi give enough opportunity (quality / quantity) to score substantially?

By the way, does any of you know the La Paradise-Inn? Is it worth staying there?

I noted, that Ghana is substantially more expensive. I just seems that I do not have the courage to explore a new place as a newbie. However I travelled a lot in earlier days (Colombia, Venezuela, haiti, Cuba etc)

Thank you so much for helping me to take a wise decision.

Could it be that ghana is totally overrated?

Pete Benetar
03-21-13, 08:05
Dear Mongers,

I need your urgent advice since I am about to book my holidays for April. I ask the Ghana / Kenya specialists among you to do a sharp comparison of the 2 mentioned monger paradises.

Do you think the beachlife (labadi) is totally different apart from the rough sea? The weekends on labadi seem to be wild and chaotic as pirates beach in mombasa just much bigger.

Does the beach scene in labadi give enough opportunity (quality / quantity) to score substantially?

By the way, does any of you know the La Paradise-Inn? Is it worth staying there?

I noted, that Ghana is substantially more expensive. I just seems that I do not have the courage to explore a new place as a newbie. However I travelled a lot in earlier days (Colombia, Venezuela, haiti, Cuba etc) I stayed at the La Paradise and the room was mediocre, the motel smallish and the location bad. Check out places in Osu if you end up going to Accra. BTW, LOL, if you've mongered in Mombasa FIFTEEN times, why wouldn't you consider going to west Africa at least ONCE?

You may very likely end up realizing you like Mombasa more, but you should check it out if only because when you are on your deathbed you do not castigate yourself for never having gone. I never partied at Labadi and the times I was there it was with a girl I would take with me.

Compared to east Africa, Ghana MAY be quite overrated but Accra is much easier to get to with nonstops from the east coast (USA); and in any case for dark meat, Ghana beats the fuck out of the caribbean IMVHO.