PDA

View Full Version : Ghana

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Clandestine782
11-28-06, 19:00
I don't want to break the flow of the form, but out of curiousity:

1. How many of the guys on here are white guys?
2. Where are you mostly from? US?
3. If you are from a Western country, there are black women everywhere. Why the flying fuck would you want to go to Africa to find black women there when you have passed over so many of them just to get to where you are now?

Just curious.

It happens that I have a visceral disgust toward black women and am trying to see if I can get into them a little more. It would make better sense since I am from the States and that's a lot of what is there. I'm heavily into Asian girls and have been for the last 7 years and just can't seem to get over them. It seems like they're a one way ticket......

Xxxphree
11-28-06, 19:42
I don't want to break the flow of the form, but out of curiousity:

3. If you are from a Western country, there are black women everywhere. Why the flying fuck would you want to go to Africa to find black women there when you have passed over so many of them just to get to where you are now?

Just curious.

It happens that I have a visceral disgust toward black women and am trying to see if I can get into them a little more. It would make better sense since I am from the States and that's a lot of what is there. I'm heavily into Asian girls and have been for the last 7 years and just can't seem to get over them. It seems like they're a one way ticket......Mr. Clandestine,

If you have a visceral disgust towards black women, nothing anyone on the Ghana board says will change your mind. A hypothetical: I hate white women, but I am going to Russia to monger and thought that just maybe, maybe, I can be persuaded to change my way of thinking on women in Russia. Also, like going on a cruise and stating that you "Hate the Water!"

It does not make a difference where we are from, racial backgrounds, or the availability of Black women in the diaspora/"our particular locale", the issue is do you like sex and do you enjoy the company of women that truly enjoy sex. Think about it for a moment, the beauty and energy of sex. You could be a billionaire and know in your heart that the money does not compare with a woman who is pleasant or freaky or submissive or anyway you like it, while she truly enjoys being sexual with you.

I hope that others chime in on this one. Don't be critical just explain to our friend Clandestine782, that all p***y is pink. Moreover, the majority of women and men want and need sex (Homo or Hetero).

My $.02 only!

Hesekiels
11-28-06, 20:22
3. If you are from a Western country ... Just curious.

Yeah, folks, let's pm him our CV's, or, even better, let's post it openly! But in greatest detail, please! Clandestine 782, your forgot to ask how many of us are circumcised! :)

Cheers - Hesekiels

AfAsia
11-28-06, 22:45

Mate,

The difference between a black woman from Africa compared to Western Europe is quite distinct. Western black women can be compared to their white counterparts, in the fact that they are terribly materialistic and troublesome. I know this as i am African Caucasian living in Europe. This is personal experience i speak of.

African women from Africa are far less troublesome and materialistic. They are more natural and well mannered than their western counterparts, therefore far easier to please. Only those who have experienced the joys of travelling to Africa will attest to this, add to the fact that Africa is simply the most beautiful continent on this earth and their people the most noble and friendly, wearing their hearts on their sleeves.

The Western media circus, sir, sows a very negative image of Africa, only focusing on the negativity's. For whatever their purposes and goals, is simply beyond you and i to comprehend. Remember, when the Western media circus sells a story they have a distinct purpose behind it. Hope this goes a small way to enlightening you and your fellow western nobility.

Bono1305
11-29-06, 01:41
More photos from my earlier trip. Returned again recently for a 24hr stopover staying at the Novotel hotel. Lots of Night Fighters to be found in the bar but none keen to be photographed this time.

I find it fascinating how mobile we all seem to be on this website and often curious as to what type of business others are in, I work for an airline and thank goodness for that, especially in this hobby. I’m currently in Addis photos to follow.

Forgive the white bits, its remnants of tissue paper from previous session... I know.. its disgusting isn’t it!! Enjoy

Tradewinds.Nice pics, does the novotel have a website, cant find it?

HarryDHo
11-29-06, 03:59
I am a white American married to an African woman. African American women and African women are the complete opposite side of the spectrum as far as black women go. Africans are generally polite, friendly, and deeply loyal. I don't know how other to describe it but, African Americans are generally "angry". If you like to travel and like black women, almost any African country except Nigeria is a great destination.

Asian woman are hot too, I love Filipina. I just like African women more.

Tradewinds
11-29-06, 09:27
Nice pics, does the novotel have a website, cant find it?

Bono, try http://www.accorhotels.com and search under Accra or Ghana. Ghana. The hotel is part of Accor hotels.

Tradewinds

Hesekiels
11-29-06, 19:54
african women from africa are far less troublesome and materialistic. they are more natural and well mannered than their western counterparts, therefore far easier to please.

speed13:

'far less materialistic and easier to please', are you really sure? gosh, a very interesting statement, brother!

comparing black girls from toronto with their african sisters i tend to claim rather exactly the opposite (i am namely still waiting for the afro-canadian cuty who asks me to buy her a new digital camera or the latest pc! :) )! but of course that's just my personal opinion/experience!

and by the way, always keep in mind that all of them are troublesome! no matter if black, white or yellow - american, asian or african - muslim, christian or jew! or am i on the wrong track?

cheers - hesekiels

AfAsia
11-30-06, 05:07
Mate,

Being born and brought up in the most wonderful continent of all: Africa, my personal experience has been such that i no longer date women of any race in Europe - i fuck them, yes - having been spoilt by the African joys at every turn back home, believe me when i say i have "experienced"!

But! right now i realise i have dropped the ball in getting sidetracked, and have to remind myself of the purpose of this forum, so therefore i close this little effort. Looks like i am Mozambique bound for my wonderful sexy honey and the charms of Maputo, in a couple of weeks. Ghana is on the "very soon" list of do`s.

Hesekiels, keep it strong mate.

Brotha Natutre
11-30-06, 15:50
I am a white American married to an African woman. African American women and African women are the complete opposite side of the spectrum as far as black women go. Africans are generally polite, friendly, and deeply loyal. I don't know how other to describe it but, African Americans are generally "angry" . If you like to travel and like black women, almost any African country except Nigeria is a great destination.With both groups living in different envoirnments and different historical social up bringings what else would you expect? Obviously, South Africans and African Americans share similar cultural experiences, where issues of equality based on race, are no longer known in other African countries. Even though those same Africans you speak of have a different attitude once in Western countries (France, England).

Bono1305
11-30-06, 22:48
Bono, try http://www.accorhotels.com and search under Accra or Ghana. Ghana. The hotel is part of Accor hotels.

TradewindsThanks mate, also found it under www.novotel.com

HarryDHo
12-01-06, 00:11
With both groups living in different envoirnments ... equality based on race... Even though those same Africans you speak of have a different attitude once in Western countries (France, England).

Although my culture finds it acceptable for one race to justify the negative, I don't accept it and more than a little sick of it. Its to the African American's advantage to keep equalty-race issues alive and to take advantage of those issues. For instance, in the US, if a white media member makes a statement about the black race, he's racist. If a black makes a comment and jokes about the white race, he's a freedom fighter. In truth, those used up, childlike jokes really show ignorance.

Member #4643
12-01-06, 05:31
...If you like to travel and like black women, almost any African country except Nigeria is a great destination...

Harry: I am still planning my first trip to Africa (February!!!), so I am curious about your statement. What don't you like about Nigeria?

And as long as I am at it, which African countries strike you as the best for bedding down beautiful African women? Ghana? Kenya? Cameroon? Mali? etc?

Bloke
12-02-06, 12:46
Just returned from a memorable trip to Ghana. Most discussion on this board addresses Accra but if you have the time and the will, it's a fascinating and safe country to explore. My travels took me to far flung places like Tamale, Mole National Park, Sunyani, Kumasi, Kintampo, Techiman, Cape Coast and many many smaller towns and villages in between. I had no problems at all, the people extremely friendly and the women, well someone mentioned on this board that a high proportion of Ghanaians are on the big side, that is total rubbish. Many are well built yes, but as a result of the way they live, ie they are not fat but strong and for the most part very attractive if you appreciate black girls that is.

In Accra there are women available easily if you go to places like Jokers, Macumba, Bus Stop etc but they are mainly the hard core pros, if your preference is more for a girlfriend type of thing, it is mine, then you can reap rich rewards but it takes a little time. There is very little night time action outside weekends in the smaller towns, so you have to be looking daytime to make contact for you will have no chance once night falls and in many towns I found, the power goes off at 6 as they have electricity shortages right now.

As a white man it was very easy to strike up conversation with almost anybody as all were curious, a white man being a pretty rare sight in these parts and constant calls of "obroni" from kids etc.

I was also travelling with a Ghanaian friend of mine from Accra, taking time out from his job in media and I learned a thing or two from him. For example one night we were sitting in a bar in Kintampo, a busy place being a stopping point en route between Kumasi and Tamale. He talks to the lady proprietor and tells her "I don't want to buy a drink, I don't want to buy any food but I do want to buy a lady!" She laughed and wandered off. He told me if we were staying more than the one night he would be able to work out where to find the ladies but as time was short this was the best way. Anyway sure enough thirty minutes later she returns with a reasonably good looking girl so my buddy was sorted! Sadly I went without that night but this was one of the few nights on the trip I did get some sleep.

You can meet the best looking girls in the most unlikely places too. We stopped on the side of the road in Techiman on our way to Sunyani for water and drinks and there was the most gorgeous girl working in this little shop, absolutely stunning, I got her number but never managed to see her again as we were passing through but next time...... So this is the point, you do need to stop in a place for a couple of days at least to really make the best of what the place has to offer.

I even once had to turn a lady down, in Busua we stopped for a couple of days and I hooked up with a girl I had met (but not had the pleasure with) from a previous trip who lived in Takoradi. Beautiful tall slim 23 year old and inexperienced as it turned out. She came and stayed with me for 24 hours, with in 20 minutes we were at it for round 1. I suggested to her she goes on top after a while and she said "but I don't know how" You got to love that!!!! Anyway she soon got the hang of it and we had a blissful time in a beautiful beach location and had a further 6 rounds before she had to leave to go back to her parents! Once she left I crawled to the beach bar for a beer and to meet up with my buddy who was chatting with a nice looking dark lady also at the bar. They were chatting in the local dialect so I asked him what they were saying. He said that she, Jennifer had seen my girl leave and was hoping she could take over now!!! Holy Shit under any other circumstances I would have obliged but I was literally shagged out and my dick would drop off if I had any more sex. She was disappointed but understanding!

Loads more adventures had in Sunyani, Kumasi, Cape Coast as well as Accra will report later and will have some pictures to post when I get around to it.

HarryDHo
12-03-06, 02:53
Harry: I am still planning my first trip to Africa (February!!!), so I am curious about your statement. What don't you like about Nigeria?

And as long as I am at it, which African countries strike you as the best for bedding down beautiful African women? Ghana? Kenya? Cameroon? Mali? etc?

Nigeria in general is a huge hastle; abundant in crime; you will always be harrassed and always targeted for some sort of scam.

You can get around safely in Ghana. I traveled all over the country very easily. Cabs cost you more than they cost locals and there's not much infrastructure. Watch your money and safeguard against Malaria

Lh Svens
12-03-06, 13:13
Bloke,

Thanks for a good report, I am going for a months stay to Ghana now.

Good to now that not all women are big mamas.

Do You have anything more to say about Busua? Where did you stay?

Was it any problems to bring girls to the room? I mean in a small place like that I was thinking it would be more difficult.

Anyone else have some info about Busua or Axim?

Hesekiels
12-03-06, 17:47

Forest:

According to my experience there are more than enough beauties in ALL African countries I have visited so far (but it goes without saying that beauty is always in the eye of the beholder, isn't it?)!

And in terms of "bedding them", there is no difference at all, no matter if you are in Kenya, Gabon, or Ghana. Man, it's Africa and it's blindingly easy to find somebody for our special hobby! :)

IMHO, of course!

Cheers - Hesekiels

Ty Down
12-04-06, 19:07
Just returned from a memorable trip to Ghana. Most discussion on this board addresses Accra but if you have the time and the will, it's a fascinating and safe country to explore. My travels took me to far flung places like Tamale, Mole National Park,really make the best of what the place has to offer.Hey there Bloke,

I will be in Ghana For New Years Eve party in Kumasi, planning to go on up to Mole Park for a few days with my lady. Is there air service to the park from Kumasi? What did you think of the lodging facilities at Mole?

Sounds like you had a good trip, this will be my forth trip in the last 18 months, can't wait to get back to Ghana.

Later,

Ty

Lh Svens
12-05-06, 01:04
Just returned from a memorable trip to Ghana. Most discussion on this board addresses Accra but if you have the time and the will, it's a fascinating and safe country to explore. My travels took me to far flung places like Tamale, Mole National Park, Sunyani, Kumasi, Kintampo, Techiman, Cape Coast and many many smaller towns and villages in between. I had no problems at all, the people extremely friendly and the women, well someone mentioned on this board that a high proportion of Ghanaians are on the big side, that is total rubbish. Many are well built yes, but as a result of the way they live, ie they are not fat but strong and for the most part very attractive if you appreciate black girls that is.

In Accra there are women available easily if you go to places like Jokers, Macumba, Bus Stop etc but they are mainly the hard core pros, if your preference is more for a girlfriend type of thing, it is mine, then you can reap rich rewards but it takes a little time. There is very little night time action outside weekends in the smaller towns, so you have to be looking daytime to make contact for you will have no chance once night falls and in many towns I found, the power goes off at 6 as they have electricity shortages right now.

As a white man it was very easy to strike up conversation with almost anybody as all were curious, a white man being a pretty rare sight in these parts and constant calls of "obroni" from kids etc.

I was also travelling with a Ghanaian friend of mine from Accra, taking time out from his job in media and I learned a thing or two from him. For example one night we were sitting in a bar in Kintampo, a busy place being a stopping point en route between Kumasi and Tamale. He talks to the lady proprietor and tells her "I don't want to buy a drink, I don't want to buy any food but I do want to buy a lady!" She laughed and wandered off. He told me if we were staying more than the one night he would be able to work out where to find the ladies but as time was short this was the best way. Anyway sure enough thirty minutes later she returns with a reasonably good looking girl so my buddy was sorted! Sadly I went without that night but this was one of the few nights on the trip I did get some sleep.

You can meet the best looking girls in the most unlikely places too. We stopped on the side of the road in Techiman on our way to Sunyani for water and drinks and there was the most gorgeous girl working in this little shop, absolutely stunning, I got her number but never managed to see her again as we were passing through but next time...... So this is the point, you do need to stop in a place for a couple of days at least to really make the best of what the place has to offer.

I even once had to turn a lady down, in Busua we stopped for a couple of days and I hooked up with a girl I had met (but not had the pleasure with) from a previous trip who lived in Takoradi. Beautiful tall slim 23 year old and inexperienced as it turned out. She came and stayed with me for 24 hours, with in 20 minutes we were at it for round 1. I suggested to her she goes on top after a while and she said "but I don't know how" You got to love that!!!! Anyway she soon got the hang of it and we had a blissful time in a beautiful beach location and had a further 6 rounds before she had to leave to go back to her parents! Once she left I crawled to the beach bar for a beer and to meet up with my buddy who was chatting with a nice looking dark lady also at the bar. They were chatting in the local dialect so I asked him what they were saying. He said that she, Jennifer had seen my girl leave and was hoping she could take over now!!! Holy Shit under any other circumstances I would have obliged but I was literally shagged out and my dick would drop off if I had any more sex. She was disappointed but understanding!

Loads more adventures had in Sunyani, Kumasi, Cape Coast as well as Accra will report later and will have some pictures to post when I get around to it.Thanks for a good report. Nice to hear that not so many women are big mamas. I guess you get variations everywhere.

I am going to Ghana very soon, do you have some info on Busua?

Where did you stay? No problems with women in the room? And does anyone know anything about Axim? Seems to be a nice place to stay down there.

Ty Down
12-05-06, 21:29
Thanks for a good report. Nice to hear that not so many women are big mamas. I guess you get variations everywhere.

I am going to Ghana very soon, do you have some info on Busua?

Where did you stay? No problems with women in the room? And does anyone know anything about Axim? Seems to be a nice place to stay down there.Hey there Lh Svens,

There's a great place to stay in Axim, very nice! Check it out,

Axim Beach Hotel in Ghana
the right place to relax.

The Axim Beach Hotel is situated on a secluded sun-drenched tropical beach and offers total relaxation.

The hotel is a traditional, middle class with friendly atmosphere.

Come and enjoy the magnificent long sandy beach, good food and the African way of life situated near the tropical rain forest directly on the coast, 270 km from Accra, 70 km from the Ivory Coast and 55 km from the port of Takoradi. Our huge hotel area is also ideal for families,campers & pets.

OCEAN VIEW ACCOMMODATION RATES, 2007
Accommodation Rates/Nite
Chalet (Single) $40
Chalet (Double) $40
Chalet (Double - Air Con) $50
Family Bungalow (4 Guests) $75
Family Bungalow (4 Guests - Air Con) $90
Family Villa (Suite, 6+ guests) $120
Volunteer Villa (Suite, 6+ guests, 35% discount for volunteers on low season) $120
P.O. Box 180
Axim - Ghana

telephone: 00233-342-22260 or -22706
mobile: 00233-24-4885920 or -3211068
more (domestic): 020-8188772, -8121753
fax: 00233-342-22706
e-mail: info@aximbeach.com

Visa, Master and Amex cards are also accepted.

I'll be in Ghana real soon!

Later, TY

Bloke
12-06-06, 23:24
For Ty Down,

There is an airstrip in the park but as far as I am aware it is for private use so I think your best option from Kumasi is to fly to Tamale though I don't know who flies between these two cities, I flew Antrack Air from Accra to Tamale though they only fly to and from Accra. The only other way is to bus it to Tamale and there is a 2x daily tro tro service I believe or get a taxi which will cost around 800,000 cedis and takes around 3 hours and the road is shit, my driver lost a couple of hub caps on the way. The place is pretty inaccessible which, is rewarding if you do get there, a place like this in Kenya would be booked out well in advance though at the Mole motel you can just turn up and a room with fan with great views is ony 180,000 cedis or $20!!! Also the park does host the big 5 though as only a fraction (5%) of the park is accessible even the rangers don't know the numbers of lions etc they have there. I went on a walking safari and we saw elephants, duiker, baboons, monkeys etc. The hotel has a swimming pool and a decent restaurant plus 4WD for hire with a ranger guide though don't know the cost of that. The town adjacent to the park, Larabanga also has a historic Sudanese style mosque dating back to 1427 also well worth making time for.

No women available in these parts so BYO is the way to go!!!

Bloke
12-06-06, 23:33
For LH Svens,

I have been to Axim though not to the place Ty Down mentioned. The town there has nothing going for it at all though the surrounding beaches are great. Another stunning place, just to the west of Axim is Ancobra beach resort, rondavels set among the palms. I just dropped in their for lunch but wasn't staying there, the place seemed empty, I would advise to bring your own lady if you stay here.

In Busua on the other hand, it's a lovely spot with some options. Upmarket is the Busua Beach Resort run by the same people as La Palm in Accra, with prices to match. Lower budget and IMHO better situated and much better value is Alaska Beach Club next door. www.alaskabeachclub.com website. At weekends the place is busy with ex-pats from the mining areas coming down and there are women available. If you are there midweek, when it is quieter and maybe no women around then hook up with a local guy called Phillip, not too tall rasta guy, normally hanging around the place, and he will fix you up no problem!

Love The Ladies
12-07-06, 03:17
Hesekiels,

I tend to agree with HarryDho. I have stayed in Canada for some time. Black Canadian Women and Black American women are EXTREMELY different. (not just the women)

I love black women, but I don't deal well with the attitude and the rage that tends to go through all too many of them. (Of course that isn't true for all Black people, yet in a good portion of them)

Its strange, because I have HIGHLY educated Jamaican female friend. When I met her, she was the sweetest thing in the world. Then she started hanging out with the sisters. This sweet woman became massively racist and hating white people. She would tell me all about the discussions with her friends. I was shocked.

Luckily, she moved away from that environment, and came to her senses a year later. She went back to her original Jamaican attitude and loves everyone. It seems that Group Mentality influences all of us. I just wish certain races would take responsibility for their circumstances. Just look at the Koreans. 30 years ago, they pissed in outhouses. Now they are starting to dominate the world.

To get back on Topic. I'm looking forward to getting to Africa. I have many African friends that live in America. I love their attitude about life.
Thanks guys for the great reports. I will be going to Kenya and Ghana as soon as I get a chance.

Naked Gunz
12-07-06, 11:42
With both groups living in different envoirnments and different historical social up bringings what else would you expect? Obviously, South Africans and African Americans share similar cultural experiences, where issues of equality based on race, are no longer known in other African countries. Even though those same Africans you speak of have a different attitude once in Western countries (France, England).

Originally Posted by HarryDHo
I am a white American married to an African woman. African American women and African women are the complete opposite side of the spectrum as far as black women go. Africans are generally polite, friendly, and deeply loyal. I don't know how other to describe it but, African Americans are generally "angry" . If you like to travel and like black women, almost any African country except Nigeria is a great destination.

Mr.Ho
I love to read this forum for my eventual Ghana trip, and I agree with you somewhat on Af-Am women. However I'd like to invoke the Jackson doctrine and ask that you stay on topic..ie, how to find the pussy and not how angry it is or aint. As an Af-Am man, I can most assuredly give reasons for so called anger. This ain't the place! If your not wearing the skin ,don't think you know.
MC

Brotha Natutre
12-07-06, 11:43
Although my culture finds it acceptable for one race to justify the negative, I don't accept it and more than a little sick of it. Its to the African American's advantage to keep equalty-race issues alive and to take advantage of those issues. For instance, in the US, if a white media member makes a statement about the black race, he's racist. If a black makes a comment and jokes about the white race, he's a freedom fighter. In truth, those used up, childlike jokes really show ignorance.There are racial biasas by both groups not just one.

Because one (Love The Ladies) can just as easily point out the differences in attitudes regarding intimate relations with White European women, particularly France and Germany. Goes both ways.

Love The Ladies
12-08-06, 03:50
I would like to give a tremendous thanks to the gentlemen who have made some amazing contributions. Off the cuff, I especially want to thank:

Hesekiels, whose posts are amoung the best in all of Africa.
I still think you are mad for posting your own pic. You must have balls the size of hippo. Good for you!!! (see the Kenyan board for the definition of mad) :)

Bloke, for his AMAZING post on Dec 2nd. You should get senior membership for that post alone.

Global Citizen, whose name describes his attitude about life. His help on this board has brought the Ghana board to new levels. Keep it up!

Hey Global Citizen, so what type of house does 250K get you. How many large bedrooms, sq. footage, acreage etc...?
Why are houses so expensive when the living costs and wages so cheap?
I live in India, and can imagine why, but I would like your take on it.

Also, it seems like hotels are VERY expensive. If someone had the cash to build a decent 40-60 room hotel, would this be a good investment.

LTL

Hesekiels
12-08-06, 21:13
I would like to give a tremendous thanks to the gentlemen who have made some amazing contributions. Off the cuff, I especially want to thank:

LTL:

Undoubtfully very kind of you, but no need to say "thank you"! That's we friends are for, aren't we!? An apt quotation from the Talmud came to my mind one second ago: "If one saves just one mongers holiday season, one saves the whole year" (I admit, it's slightly modernized here :) ). Gosh, most likely not the very best of my verdicts! :)

However, may I wish all of you a great and safe time in Africa as well as

Merry X-Mas, Happy Chanukka, Eid Mubarak and a Happy New Year!

Yours - Hesekiels

AfAsia
12-08-06, 21:22
Mate,

I believe, "Love the ladies", has indeed meant to say, "Efremof". He is the only mate to have posted his mugshot on numerous occasions.

Hesekiels
12-08-06, 21:41
mate,

i believe, "love the ladies", has indeed meant to say, "efremof". he is the only mate to have posted his mugshot on numerous occasions.

speed13:

of course, but my season's greetings to all of you remain anyway! :)

cheers - hesekiels

Ty Down
12-08-06, 23:16
Cape Three Points is the most beautiful place I've seen yet in Ghana, check it out..a bit difficult to get there though

Proliberalist
12-09-06, 11:54
Thanks for the photos. I assume the last photo (with girls) was not taken at the Cape.

Global Citizen
12-09-06, 13:26
Hey Global Citizen, so what type of house does 250K get you. How many large bedrooms, sq. footage, acreage etc...?

For 250k, you have a lot of options - personally I would buy an acre of land overlooking the mountains and valleys up in Aburi, build a 5 bedroom with a swimming pool. Liveable area of around 4000 sqft.

If you buy a ready-built house in Trasaco, 250k will get you a small house but this place, although nice, is way over-priced IMHO.

Why are houses so expensive when the living costs and wages so cheap? I live in India, and can imagine why, but I would like your take on it.

The gap between the haves and have-nots is huge. A regular family of 4 can live on 500,000 cedis per month here if they're careful.

Prices for decent housing are inflated in Accra due mainly from the expat community who have their housing paid for by their organization - be it embassies, NGO's, multi-national corporations.

If you go a little ways from the expensive areas (such as airport, Dzorwulu, Abelemkpe, Roman Ridge, West Legon) and go into areas such as Achimota, you can get reasonably priced housing. I have friends in Achimota that pay $300/month for a nice 4 bedroom house.

It really depends on which area you want to live and how much time you're willing to spend in traffic every day. Amazingly enough, beachfront lots are quite reasonably priced.

Also, it seems like hotels are VERY expensive. If someone had the cash to build a decent 40-60 room hotel, would this be a good investment.

Yes, hotels are definitely good investments - especially youth/student hostels as there is always a shortage of cheap rooms for students. With that said, if you want to build a hotel/hostel, be prepared to stay here for the long haul as either you manage it yourself or you'll get skinned alive by dishonest employees.

GC

Global Citizen
12-09-06, 13:30
Cape Three Points is the most beautiful place I've seen yet in Ghana, check it out..a bit difficult to get there though

Wow! nice place ! I've been living here for 2 years and have never heard of this place. Please give some details as to how to get there and available amenities.

GC

Bloke
12-09-06, 18:10
Some pics from my recent trip, no nudes sorry.

Hesekiels
12-09-06, 20:04
... no nudes sorry.

Bloke shows us here another side of Ghana. Not all too bad, brother! :)

Cheers - Hesekiels

Ty Down
12-10-06, 00:33
Wow! nice place ! I've been living here for 2 years and have never heard of this place. Please give some details as to how to get there and available amenities.

GCHey GC,

Go to Axim, turn left and drive until you run into the Atlantic Ocean:). It's a bit difficult due to remote area. Asking for directions is not an option. Cape Three Points is the most southern point in West Africa. Stunning views here, Light House is operated by the goverment, so a some-what descent road is maintained.

Amenities-an old English bunkhouse, with electricity sunset to sunrise, thats when they crank-up the big diesel generator to run the Light House. While we where there, some investment group had bought up some adjacent beach front and was beginning development, god, I can't think of a more beautiful place...

I will post another report with more details, I do not have my field notes with me at this time.

Later, Ty

Ty Down
12-10-06, 23:17

GCOK GC,

The best way to get to Cape Three Points is to go to Axim, turn left and go about 20 km South-South-East to the CENTER point of the Cape, we used a GPS unit to get to grid coordinates; Lat.4 deg 50 min. North and Long. 2 deg 2 min. West.

Be sure to take some insect repellant, lot's of Black Flies during wet season:)

I've attached a few more pics of the area, re-sizing these pics gives me the fan-tods man.

Ty Down
12-10-06, 23:40
Thanks for the photos. I assume the last photo (with girls) was not taken at the Cape.Your correct PL, I don't know if I should have posted this picture or not. These ladies are some very good friends of mine, they are Liberian refugees. The have basically adopted me as one of their own. When I'm in Ghana I stay at one of their house, A certain Liberian Chief has a nice house in Accra, and one in Kumasi and also one in Takoradi. As I mentioned in a earlier report I stayed in Kumasi with these ladies for a couple of months earlier this year, actually there was seven or eight beautiful ladies in the house all the time, I've never meet the Liberian Chief yet, so I was the man of the house, occasionally a couple of their Liberian brothers would drop by for a day or so to see if everybody was OK. I will be staying with them in Accra for a few days this Jan. Then we are going to the house in Takoradi then maybe up to the Kumasi house. Basically our arrangment is this; I take care of them, and they take care of me. Im' looking forward to seeing them again.

Bono1305
12-10-06, 23:47
Thanks Ty and Bloke.

Some real nice pics you got.

Proliberalist
12-11-06, 11:23
You are lucky, because I must say that the girls do not look like refugees. They rather look like an upmarket version of refugees. I hope all refugees would look like that. :)

Alew217
12-11-06, 23:32
My first post.

Can anyone tell me if there are Cams in the internet cafes? I have been chatting with a lady in Ghana and I would like to see her on cam. I am afriad this could be a scam.

Hermescali
12-12-06, 05:16
My first post.

Can anyone tell me if there are Cams in the internet cafes? I have been chatting with a lady in Ghana and I would like to see her on cam. I am afriad this could be a scam.

There are cams in many internet cafes. Connextions are slow, so it can take a while to load and the connection is not very reliable. Why do you think it could be a scam?

Global Citizen
12-12-06, 10:10
Tell your girl to go to Busy-Internet on Ring Road as they have fast cams. However, even if you see her on cam, it could still be a scam. Just remember to never ever send her money.

The most common stories you'll hear are:

1) My relative is sick and needs money for drugs
2) So-and-so is in jail and needs bail money
3) I need new clothes or mobile phone or have malaria and need money for drugs
4) I was attacked by armed robbers and they took everything
5) I have to pay my rent

you get the idea...

GC

Bloke
12-12-06, 20:30
Various pics give a little flavour of Ghana. Great country

Londonboy
12-12-06, 21:37
I would always ask to see the girl on webcam.

When I was in brazil last week I saw this guy in the internet cafe posing a girl.

He was on msn with photos of this girl nude and clothed.

He had a lot of men talking to him.

If it can happened in Brazil I see no reason for it to happened in Africa.

Bono1305
12-12-06, 23:05
Tell your girl to go to Busy-Internet on Ring Road as they have fast cams. However, even if you see her on cam, it could still be a scam. Just remember to never ever send her money.

The most common stories you'll hear are:

1) My relative is sick and needs money for drugs
2) So-and-so is in jail and needs bail money
3) I need new clothes or mobile phone or have malaria and need money for drugs
4) I was attacked by armed robbers and they took everything
5) I have to pay my rent

you get the idea...

GCSure do,

Amazing that some guys fall for that, I had a fun one some time ago, keep telling me she not could go on cam, as there was no one in Ghana, we talk for a few days more, then I said if she want to talk more, she needed to find a place where they have cam, 2 days after she come back that now she have found a place where they had cam, so she went online, but she just sit there do nothing, so it was another guy who write, and then he just point the cam at the girl, iIplayed along just for fun, and after a while I told him i knew what he was doing, and 2 sec after he went offline, never to be seen again.

Same as many of the datingsites for Ghana girls, 75% use fakes pics of some model, again who the hell fall for that?

Global Citizen
12-13-06, 09:31
again who the hell fall for that?

Thousands fall for this ! Almost everyday in the local papers, you read about some oburoni who got caught up in some 419 scheme losing X hundred thousand dollars !

Hermescali
12-13-06, 10:54
Sure do,

Amazing that some guys fall for that, I had a fun one some time ago, keep telling me she not could go on cam, as there was no one in Ghana, we talk for a few days more, then I said if she want to talk more, she needed to find a place where they have cam, 2 days after she come back that now she have found a place where they had cam, so she went online, but she just sit there do nothing, so it was another guy who write, and then he just point the cam at the girl, iIplayed along just for fun, and after a while I told him i knew what he was doing, and 2 sec after he went offline, never to be seen again.

Same as many of the datingsites for Ghana girls, 75% use fakes pics of some model, again who the hell fall for that?

I met four in Ghana after chatting with them. They were all for real, I had sex with all of them, only one wanterd money. Be careful, but it can have it rewards.

Hesekiels
12-13-06, 22:45
Thousands fall for this ! Almost everyday in the local papers, you read about some oburoni who got caught up in some 419 scheme losing X hundred thousand dollars !

Gentlemen:

Why to waste one single minute time with such an internet nonsense? I am wondering what for? If you are at your home country you can't f**k the girl sitting in Accra anyway, can you!? Even a bbbj is technically - at least via internet - hard to get :)! Or am I wrong? And if you wanna watch a black beauty "in action" there are plenty of websites available.

I repeat it over and over again, there is absolutely no need for such pseudo-affairs prior to arrival. Simply wait until you have landed in Africa and choose the first cuty you bump into. That brings you then a "real relief" and saves you money - and a lot of precious time! IMHO, of course!

Cheers - Hesekiels

Mr Varna
12-14-06, 15:44
I'm from scandinavia but i currently live in Bulgaria and have done so for years. what i found out here is that its VERY hard for westerners to get any girls without paying big buks and i was wondering why, well what i found out is that thru the last 20 years bulgaria has been flooded with western men who just wanted to use the girls for sex and the left them with nothing and now the girls simply dont want to make contact with the western men anymore. so Bulgaria got destroied thru many years of explotation and im affraid that the same thing will happend in Ghana, infact I think it is already happening. would some of you guys agree or do you thing its not happening? and how long time do we have more before it will happend.

So to all you guys out there, lets not destroy the girls buy being greedy, the girls are humans too and its only fair to give them a little something and im not saying you should give them houndres of euros, just a little something everytime so she will gladly be with the next westerner who comes to the country, in this way we all help eachother.

I will come to Ghana in February and stay for 3 months.

And by the way, I can get girls in Bulgaria now but it wasnt easy in the beginning. Heres a picture of one of my current girlfriends. sorry for the quality but it was taken by camerphone.

Erdnis
12-14-06, 19:50
Mr Varna,

I am also Scandinavian, from Norway:) I travel to Ghana at least twice a year and I don't think you can really compare Bulgaria and Ghana.

As you have probably read on this site, it's SO easy to find girls anywhere so I would not worry about the same thing happening in Ghana.

Needless to say, Global Citizien and some other great people on this board would be better qualified to answer this question than me, but in my opinion, it's just not happening.

And if it happened in Accra, I would just go to some other part of the country..

By the way- I completely agree with Global Citizien, definitely no need paying for sex in Ghana. I have never done it and never will.

That does not mean you should be mean or rude to the girl. You should treat them with respect and give them some taxi money.

Hesekiels
12-14-06, 20:55
Bulgaria got destroied thru many years of explotation and im affraid that the same thing will happend in Ghana ... would some of you guys agree or do you thing its not happening? and how long time do we have more before it will happend.

So to all you guys out there, lets not destroy the girls buy being greedy, the girls are humans too and its only fair to give them a little something and im not saying you should give them houndres of euros

Hi Mr V:

If my geography is not completely mistaken then Bulgaria is a part of Europe, isn't it!? Well, in this case I could indeed imagine that people from richer European countries started to inflate prices (for girls) in countries like Bulgaria or Poland etc since the borders have opened. However, as Ghana has obviously no borderlines with "rich" countries I would rather doubt that your pitch-black exploitation vision might occur, at least not within the next 618 years or so!

But, please educate me a little to understand your point better! Who should not be "greedy", brother? Development aid volunteers like us, who pay for LT an amount no local teacher earns in one entire week (but that's ok, IMHO) -or, the girl in Accra who seriously asks for a brand new digital camera, a laptop, a BlackBerry (that's impertinent, IMHO)? And what amount you have in mind would be "fair to give them"? Let me know, I am namely most eager to learn more about sustainable mongering! :)

Have a great time in Ghana!

Cheers - Hesekiels

Mr Varna
12-14-06, 23:06
Hi, Hesekiels!

I'm happy to hear you don't think this will happen in the near future. Well, I'm not the right person to jugde how much each person should spend on a girl and if its a LTR its different for each person, I guess its what each person finds fair. I just find it unfair when I hear my friend who is 65 years old telling me about last time he was in Kenay and he was sleeping with an 16 years old girl and next morning when she asked for a little something he didn't give her anything (No wonder she stole his touthsbrush and shaving machine). Because I'm sure this little girl didn't sleep with him just for the pure "love". My point is that next time this little girls meet another fellow monger, she will not be so nice and I think its my friends foult. Hope you get the point. We should help eachother for the next person without given too much and create inflation on the girl-prices. I find it interesting that the prices in Thailand have been the same for all these years (almost) when they have gone up several 100% in Bulgaria and it makes me wonder.

If you want the real beautis in Bulgaria, they will ask for car, apratment, sillicon breasts ect. I did spend a lot of money on my last girlfriends, but its up to the person if they find it accepteble. Some of my friends here would never give the girls a dollar/Euro and therefore they're still alone.

Yes, Bulgaria is in eastern Europe and they will Join the EU next year 2007. The country came out from communism in 1989 and has been flooded ever since. The price for girls are rising like crazy and I think its too high now. A few years ago one hour with a girl costed 20 uds/Euro. Then suddenly they were asking for 40 usd/euro an hour and now its 60 uds/Euro or even more! I find that crazy when Bulgaria is one of the most poor countries in Europe! Then think about how much it would cost for a whole night (maybe 200 usd/Euro or more) the same with the lapdance in the stripclubs. When I came here it was about 3 uds for a lap-dance and the girls were happy, now they don't even wanna dance for less than 10 usd/Euro. Ofcause I know places where you can get laid for 10 usd, but its in the forest and the girls there are unclean and you only have 10 minutes to get the job done.

I cross my fingers for Ghana and hope the place will always be heaven for us mongers. As long as we think not only for the short term and what each of us can get out of the moment but thing about it in the long run. But I guess thats not always easy.

By the way, thanks Hesekiels and global citizen for some great reports.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Roman Guy
12-15-06, 11:00
But, please educate me a little to understand your point better! Who should not be "greedy", brother? Development aid volunteers like us, who pay for LT an amount no local teacher earns in one entire week (but that's ok, IMHO) -or, the girl in Accra who seriously asks for a brand new digital camera, a laptop, a BlackBerry (that's impertinent, IMHO)? And what amount you have in mind would be "fair to give them"? Let me know, I am namely most eager to learn more about sustainable mongering! :)

I try to develop a theory about the "fair price" or better the "fair taxi money" for regular or any way no-pro girls.

1):I take as example the cost of a pro in Roma (Italy) wich is my country.
A shot in the car with a Nigerian or Romanian is priced 20-30 euro.
A visit in appartament with a Chinese 50-70 euro (1 hour)
An overnight is valutated around 250-300 euro.

2):I compare the financial level of Italy with the country that I am considering, Ghana in this case.An average salary is in Italy 1200-1300 euro, in Ghana it should be 10% of it.

3):I calculate proportionally.In Ghana of course we don't go for a shot in the car or a visit in appartement, we run mostly overnight. So a fair price for this "taxi" amounts around 25-30 euro + a meal, why not, bought from one of the several food stall along the roads.

The morning after I was always smiling about this way to ask for money as "taxi money" saying:"Where are you going by taxi?To Lome?".

Bloke
12-15-06, 14:38
Erdnis,

You say "no need to pay for sex in Ghana" well I'm sorry but you are wrong. Whether directly or indirectly men will always pay for it, in Ghana or anywhere else, c'est la vie! And if you think otherwise then you are also disrespectful to the girl, well at least in lesser developed countries. As far as the west is concerned with equal gender rights etc, if you can get it for free then I'm all for it, but in Africa and elsewhere the rules are different. If taxi money isn't paying for it then what is? I also hope you give a little more than the standard 20,000 cedi taxi fare!

Hesekiels
12-15-06, 15:31
I try to develop a theory about the "fair price" or better the "fair taxi money" for regular or any way no-pro girls.

I compare the financial level of Italy with the country that I am considering, Ghana in this case ... I calculate proportionally. In Ghana of course we don't go for a shot in the car or a visit in appartement, we run mostly overnight. So a fair price for this "taxi" amounts around 25-30 euro + a meal, why not, bought from one of the several food stall along the roads.

Hello RG:

Very nice to read your latest post!

No doubt, you have taken serveral most valid economic facts and figures into account! So, IMHO the proposal you made is indeed more than "fair"! Excellent!

Cheers - Hesekiels

Hesekiels
12-15-06, 15:48
I just find it unfair when I hear my friend who is 65 years old telling me about last time he was in Kenay and he was sleeping with an 16 years old girl and next morning when she asked for a little something he didn't give her anything (No wonder she stole his touthsbrush and shaving machine

Mr V:

Yes, no question, that was very nasty of your friend! However, stealing isn't much better, is it?!

Brother, be assured that we will never come to know if the theft was caused by his stinginess, or not! But always keep in mind that a number of cuties steal anyway - no matter if paid, or not! Just my 2 cents!

Cheers - Hesekiels

Global Citizen
12-15-06, 21:26
On the subject of pricing in Ghana, here's my *rate-card*.

For my regular once a week come on Saturday leave Monday morning girl, I give her 200,000 cedis. Of course, she also costs me food, drinks, etc... I just tuck it in her pocket or purse when she leaves and it's her spending money for the week so to speak.

When I used to pick up girls in bars, restaurants, through friends' introduction, or whatever, I would give the girl 200,000 cedis after doing the deed - this is for regular non-pros.

When my friends come from overseas to visit and want a local for the night (I don't do pros here as I've mentioned umpteen times, there really is no need !), I take them to Joker's or Macumba and the best price I'm able to negotiate for them is invariably around 250,000 cedis or more.

IMHO, if anyone is coming here to visit for a month or more, get yourself a regular. Much cheaper, better, nicer, more beautiful, better GFE, and the real difference is the local girls pride themselves at being able to tire you out and if they can't, they'll die trying !

Roman Guy: Average salary here runs around 800,000 to a million per month so your calculation is bang-on at 20% of monthly salary !

As for free sex ? Ain't no such thing ! Anywhere in the world ! I've mongered in over 70 different countries and have/had girlfriends in quite a few places and believe me, TANSTAAFL (There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch).

GC

Erdnis
12-16-06, 11:27
Hi guys!

I guess I was misunderstood when I made my comment of "free sex".

Of course you guys are right - there's no such thing as "free sex" if you add taxi money, food, drinks etc.

What I meant was that I have never actually picked up pros.

However since I first travelled to Ghana 10 years ago I have experienced all kinds of strange situations and some girls have even refused to accept anything. This is not common, but it happens.

Anyways, my next trip is coming up December 30 and I will stay for a month with a Ghanaian male friend of mine in Teshie Nungua. It's great-he has his own house and we bring girls over several times a week and have lots of fun:)

This is a Liberian girl I met about a year ago. She was great in bed and loved to be fucked in the shower and liked to suck cock virtually everywhere.

Sorry, no nude pics.

European Man
12-18-06, 03:29
A web-site of ghanian girl!

http://www.annie-luv.blinkz.com/

Bono1305
01-03-07, 03:39
Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to you all.

Mr Varna
01-03-07, 16:44
Be careful guys, they always try some scam or trick to make you send money. Don't be a fool and fall for it, just meet them there and thats that.

And happy New Year!

Anabelle - I was at univarsity studing economics before the death of dad, and I had to drop out of school.

Anabelle - I will like to express my situation to you, mybe you could assist.

Anabelle - I will like to breif you.

Anabelle - I have some hurge amounth of money that my father deposited some were before he died.

Mr. Varna - Ha ha, the Nigirian scam. I know this one. so you want me to send a small amout of money so you can take this money and i will get a % of them. or you need my account number to send the money to so the government will not take them... do you think I'm stupid?

Anabelle - Dear, I don't know what you are talking about.

Mr. Varna - Find some other naive guy to cheat, its not working with me. Good luck girl and have a nice life.

Hesekiels
01-05-07, 03:37
[QUOTE=Mr Varna ... Don't be a fool and fall for it, just meet them there and thats that.

... Anabelle - Dear, I don't know what you are talking about.

Mr. Varna - Find some other naive guy to cheat, its not working with me. Good luck girl and have a nice life.[/QUOTE]

Mr V:

You are 100% right!

I would just like to add that the scam you mentioned was not even a very smart one! Some girls would tell you much more sophisticated stories!

Cheers - Hesekiels

Schuerzenjaeger
01-06-07, 21:49
Took the chance of our office being closed and went to Gana for the holiday. From Freetown it is direct, 500 USD.

Stayed one night in Accra at a friends place, but too tired to go out.

Next day went to the cost, Busua Beach as it has been recommended on the board.

As always, didn't take more then a couple of hours to find company.

Nice slim girl, eager to drain me over the next few days.

All in all nice place, but all of you guys down there, you should see the Sierra Leone beaches.

Happy New Year.

Mom Basa70
01-07-07, 14:38
Hi all,

I will be in Accra arriving on 13 January. Have been once before and remember being ripped off by the taxi drivers for the fare from the airport to my hotel which was in Adabraka area. I have now forgotten how much I was stung for so if anyone has a rough idea of how much I should pay it would be very helpful.

By the way this is not my first post. My original nick was Melmoth70.

Roman Guy
01-08-07, 09:40
Hi all,

I will be in Accra arriving on 13 January. Have been once before and remember being ripped off by the taxi drivers for the fare from the airport to my hotel which was in Adabraka area. I have now forgotten how much I was stung for so if anyone has a rough idea of how much I should pay it would be very helpful.

By the way this is not my first post. My original nick was Melmoth70.

If I remember properly the fee was something like 12.00 euro.
During the queue at the check-point try to contact another obroni going in the same direction and share the expense with him.

Every readers - particulary Hesekiel - invited to refresh my remembrance.

Hesekiels
01-08-07, 19:52
If I remember properly the fee was something like 12.00 euro.
During the queue at the check-point try to contact another obroni going in the same direction and share the expense with him.

Every readers - particulary Hesekiel - invited to refresh my remembrance.

I think it isn't a bad idea to get an airport pick-up from your hotel (a number of hotels will arrange that for you, so simply ask)! Niagara Hotel organized it for me - for free!!! Very reliable and no hassle with the crooks!

When you go to the airport from Osu the taxi rate is about 60.000 cedis, but going the opposite direction is more expensive. However, it should not cost you more than 80.000 to 100.000 cedis max. Anyway, sharing a taxi with an Obroni - like Roman Guy did - would be definitely wise!

Cheers - Hesekiels

European Man
01-08-07, 23:07
A website of a ghanian girl

http://www.freewebs.com/helene2/

European Man
01-09-07, 00:34
A good web site with night clubs, hotels and more of Ghana!

http://www.ghanatourism.gov.gh/nightclubs/index.asp

Mom Basa70
01-09-07, 03:44
Thank you for the advice and information guys. Much appreciated. Will report back after trip.

Hesekiels
01-09-07, 19:53
Thank you for the advice and information guys. Much appreciated. Will report back after trip.

Mom Basa70:

I wish you all the best for your forthcoming trip! Enjoy your time in Ghana and don't forget to write us a nice post, ok!? :)

By the way, why did you change your nickname? Melmoth70 was not bad at all!

Cheers - Hesekiels

Bloke
01-09-07, 22:52
What is the relevance of these links to the websites of those Ghanaian girls? They are not particularly interesting. There are hundreds of websites of Ghanaian girls on the net, many hosted by the likes of Myspace for example which as it happens can be a good contact point if you want to make plans in advance! Far better than afrointroductions which is mainly used by 419ers

European Man
01-10-07, 04:16
A good web site with hotels, night clubs and more in Ghana.

http://www.ghanatourism.gov.gh/hotels/index.asp

Afrique06
01-15-07, 11:14
I'll be stopping in Accra Monday, Tuesday and Thursday next week.

If anyone wants to hook up for a drink and some mongering chat let me know.

Afrique

Booty Man
01-15-07, 20:07
I am on my way to Accra, and have been reading up all the good info from the experts. I searched all the reports on hotels and pros and cons. If I am looking for a clean comfortable bed, TV, air conditioned, girl friendly, located near the action and or beach, for about $40 what would be a good bet? I heard a lot about Niagara and Byblos any suggestions?

Hesekiels
01-15-07, 23:07
... for about $40 what would be a good bet? I heard a lot about Niagara and Byblos any suggestions?

Hi Booty Man:

Sure, both hotels are a very good choice! However, if you prefer the lively Osu area then 'Byblos' would be best. You can also go to 'Frankies Hotel', but be aware that the rooms overlooking the street can be very noisy!

Have a good time!

Cheers - Hesekiels

Curry
01-16-07, 04:19
What is the relevance of these links to the websites of those Ghanaian girls? They are not particularly interesting. There are hundreds of websites of Ghanaian girls on the net, many hosted by the likes of Myspace for example which as it happens can be a good contact point if you want to make plans in advance! Far better than afrointroductions which is mainly used by 419ers

What is a 419?

Naked Gunz
01-16-07, 11:58
What is a 419?

http://www.419eater.com/html/419faq.htm

Information quoted from the US Secret Service Web Site.
4-1-9 Schemes frequently use the following tactics:

An individual or company receives a letter or fax from an alleged "official" representing a foreign government or agency.

An offer is made to transfer millions of dollars in "over invoiced contract" funds into your personal bank account.

* You are encouraged to travel overseas to complete the transaction.

* You are requested to provide blank company letterhead forms, banking account information, telephone/fax numbers.

* You receive numerous documents with official looking stamps, seals and logo testifying to the authenticity of the proposal.

* Eventually you must provide up-front or advance fees for various taxes, attorney fees, transaction fees or bribes.

* Other forms of 4-1-9 schemes include: c.o.d. of goods or services, real estate ventures, purchases of crude oil at reduced prices, beneficiary of a will, recipient of an award and paper currency conversion.

On afrointroductions many Ghana/Nigeria pics are fake. Extremely attractive pics of girls from Ghana/Nigeria are suspect. Also very smaill pics are usually stolen thumbnails.

Global Citizen
01-16-07, 13:19
I have a "friend" who is a semi pro that I used to call from time to time. Mid 20's, nice body, medium sized nufu (breast in the local language), well trained in the art of BBBJCIM (she will swallow if you're nice to her), and fucks like a wild bunny ! Sorry no anal. If you act like she's your GF then she will provide a very nice GFE.

If interested, PM me and I'll give you the contact number.

GC

Sorry folks but it seems that the girl's number is out of service - am trying to get a new number to reach her.

GC

Retired Army
01-16-07, 18:51
What is a 419?

419 is actually a statute of the Nigerian penal code for fraud.

Ron Murray
01-17-07, 06:37
Got my passport back in mail today with the visa and all is set. Will be in Ghana from 14 Feb-1 Mar. Will be taking several cheap Walmart cd Walkmans as barter bait. Anymore suggestions?

Nowwaay
01-17-07, 17:25
I am on my way to Accra, and have been reading up all the good info from the experts. I searched all the reports on hotels and pros and cons. If I am looking for a clean comfortable bed, TV, air conditioned, girl friendly, located near the action and or beach, for about $40 what would be a good bet? I heard a lot about Niagara and Byblos any suggestions?Booty Man,

The Niagara Hotel in Adabraka is the best match, except it is only close to The Vienna which is great on Monday nights. However you are only a $2 or $3 taxi ride from Osu and Labadi Beach which is easy.

Global Citizen
01-17-07, 18:48
Got my passport back in mail today with the visa and all is set. Will be in Ghana from 14 Feb-1 Mar. Will be taking several cheap Walmart cd Walkmans as barter bait. Anymore suggestions?

No !!! bring cheap mobile phones ! much more effective as a bartering tool.

GC

Roman Guy
01-18-07, 14:54
No !!! bring cheap mobile phones ! much more effective as a bartering tool.

GC

I agree with you, Global City.
It is possible to buy now cheap mobile phones on 30 - 40 euros (of course no UMTS, no camera) but indeed good or second hand ones in good conditions.

You can find even in Ghana.
June 2006 the famous Nokia 3310 was availble in Accra for only 40 euro with charger, exactly the same price in Europe where it is not on sale any more, only conditionated ones.

Girls need mobile phones for their own biz to receive contacts from the several sweet-daddies.

Me too, I bought in Accra two mobiles making happy two smart girls who behaved very correctly to me.

Ron Murray
01-19-07, 01:04
Thanks all,

I'll go to the local flea market this weekend and see if I can pick up any phones.

Bloke
01-19-07, 19:41
Ebay is another good source for cheap second hand mobile phones, I have even bought camera phones for Euro30 or less there, if you can get with camera definitely appreciated by the girls. Also worth noting that even if the girl does not want the phone, its resale value is higher than what we would pay for it, just check the ads in the local papers!

Global Citizen
01-19-07, 20:39
even if the girl does not want the phone

Huh ? are we talking about Africa here ? a girl not wanting a phone ?

A mobile phone is absolutely the best barter item in all of Africa - regardless if it has a camera or not or any features - as long as it's a Nokia, Moto, or any other famous brands, it'll be accepted in exchange for a night of great fun !

A 10 Euro phone is roughly equivalent to at least a 300,000 cedi payment which is good for an all-niter with a nice wake-up call...

GC

Pet Phunt
01-20-07, 04:15
The cell phone has become an item of craving in Ghana because they are regarded as a status symbol. Any lady without a cell phone is classified as low class or unrefined. I have been made to understand that many people own cell phones that are not even connected to any network. They are for show off. Cell phones are sold on the markets for anything between ¢250,000 and ¢2,000,000. It is funny but some girls like to own 2 or more cell phones. Another item that would be useful for these girls is the AA Turbo Charger for cell phones. Power cuts are so frequent that if you should give a girl one you would be very much appreciated. I am not sure but I believe it costs less than $20.

Bloke
01-20-07, 09:05
In not wanting the phone I meant for her own personal use, she will always accept the gift as she knows the monetary value whether she will use it personally or for trade in value.

Hesekiels
01-20-07, 18:45
Ebay is another good source for cheap second hand mobile phones, I have even bought camera phones for Euro30 or less there,

Hi folks:

Actually I prefer to pay the girls in cash! I am just wondering how heavy my luggage might be if I have 20 cellphones in my suitcase - one for each girl I f**k during my stay in Ghana? :) Now I believe all the economists who argue that money was a great invention! :)

Cheers - Hesekiels

Surfer
01-21-07, 04:39
I have several old cell phones that I will be happy to give to the girls of Ghana.

GC: Great posts. If you reestablish contact with the GFE let me know. I hope to go this summer (South America and SE Asia are so great for mongering it is hard to get to Africa!) My ONLY trip there I spent 6 weeks surfing, and scoring non pros, in South Africa in 1987).

Sae Delta now has non stop to Accra from JFK for $800 RT which would allow skipping the cost and expense involved in transiting Europe.

I want to find a hottie in Accra to bring with me to Dix cove area (Cape 3 points has best surfing in Ghana from what my research has found).

Schuerzenjaeger
01-22-07, 19:42
Here are the pictures reworked

Took the chance of our office being closed and went to Gana for the holiday. From Freetown it is direct, 500 USD.

Stayed one night in Accra at a friends place, but too tired to go out.

Next day went to the cost, Busua Beach as it has been recommended on the board.

As always, didn't take more then a couple of hours to find company.

Nice slim girl, eager to drain me over the next few days.

All in all nice place, but all of you guys down there, you should see the Sierra Leone beaches.

Happy New Year.

Schuerzenjaeger
01-22-07, 19:44
Set number 2

Hesekiels
01-23-07, 23:40
Set number 2

Great photos, Schuerzenjaeger! You did indeed an excellent job!

Cheers - Hesekiels

Global Citizen
01-24-07, 21:42
OK Folks, Here it is... This is Eunice - not the one I originally mentioned but this one gives a good BBBJCIM (she will swallow if you're nice to her)..

Call her, she comes over, BBBJCIM and/or FS all for 250,000 cedis. Personally a little obolo (fat) for my taste but my friend swears by her...

Global Citizen
01-24-07, 21:46
Here's a few more pics of Eunice...

Greetsiel
02-09-07, 12:32
I have several old cell phones that I will be happy to give to the girls of Ghana.

I want to find a hottie in Accra to bring with me to Dix cove area (Cape 3 points has best surfing in Ghana from what my research has found).You have to pick a sweetie from Accra and give her a nice treat meanwhile you are surfing. Around the Fanti area it's difficult (but not impossible) to get one. The same applies to Axim. www.aximbeach.com If you don't have a girl already you will do Handjobs.;-)

Mobilephones: At least they should be not to old. Max 2 years. Everything is scrap and will not be taken as serious.

Greetsiel
02-09-07, 14:00
Guys check for the chicks in BACARDIS it's in Tema. The owner is Kiko (we know him from Jokers in Accra) Brand New Club good food. Most of the chicks are profs and Non Ghanaians.

If you need a place to watch beautiful girls a MUST.

Attached Queen was picked up in Kumasi at the Cedar Crescent Hotel.

Spend a nice time :-))

Greetsiel
02-12-07, 17:35
Times get rough for our Sweeties. Found it in the Newspaper:

(2/12/2007)

Some of the leading hotels in the Accra metropolis have declared their premises a no-go area for commercial sex workers.

The nuisance created by such sex workers to the in-house guests in these hotels has compelled management of such hotels to institute stringent security measures to address the problem, which, according to sources, was getting out of hand. Chief among the measures taken is the directive to doormen and security staff to tactfully vet unaccompanied women and young girls who dress provocatively to the hotels and accordingly deny them entry.

Management has also advised all those involved to be discreet while screening this group of women/young girls in order not to embarrass genuine clients or infringe on their rights.

Enquiries made by The Mirror at some of the top-rated hotels revealed that management was becoming increasingly concerned about the rate at which commercial sex workers throng their hotels soliciting for men.

Enquiries have revealed that some of the guests at these hotels have fallen prey to the sex workers and have had their valuables like jewellery, credit cards, cellphones and cash stolen.

The sources claim that some of these incidents have created difficulties for some of the guests who got victimised. Management has therefore decided to nip activities of the sex workers in the bud to give their guests the peace of mind they deserve.
The Mirror also gathered that in most cases, the commercial sex workers, some of whom include top class professionals, visit the hotels in flashy, luxurious cars and succeed in outwitting the security apparatus, largely because of the difficulty in distinguishing the genuine guest from an unwelcome patron.

Such people, the source, said are monitored by the security officers and when it is found out that they are commercial sex workers, they are denied entry the next time they visit the hotel.

The Mirror also learnt that some of these girls at first enter the hotels decently dressed to avoid being questioned at the entrance.

However, immediately they gain access they simply change into their provocative attire with their breasts, thighs and belly exposed, to attract attention.

They are often found sitting at the poolside or the bar sipping a drink in the hope of hooking up a client.

According to a management staff member of one of the hotels “we are very much concerned about this negative trend, especially with the Ghana @ 50 events gathering momentum and the CAN 2008 tournament to be hosted by Ghana next year drawing close.

These events will surely see the influx of foreign guests. There is therefore the need to tighten security at our hotels, where our august guests will be lodging”.

When The Mirror had a chat with the General Manager of the Labadi Beach Hotel, Mr Adrian Landry, he said his outfit tightened its security six months ago to prevent the operations of commercial sex workers.

He says it is critical that “we give the right impression to our guests that their safety is paramount and special. It is imperative that the right impression is created and the correct image portrayed by our hotel”.

Some of the hotels which have also strengthened their security to stop the sex workers from straying into their lobbies and bars, however, declined to talk to The Mirror with the reason that whatever they would tell The Mirror could dent the image of the hotel.

The Mirror succeeded in talking to two women, who claimed to have been victims of this policy at one of the hotels. According to them, the doormen only succeeded in embarrassing them.

These women, both female journalists, who work with two different international media organisations, claimed that they could not believe what was done to them at that hotel.

They alleged that they went to the hotel to exchange some money and go to the jazz club in that hotel when they were heckled and prevented from entering with the reason that they were unaccompanied.

The two wondered whether unaccompanied women don’t have the right to visit any of the top-rated hotels to have a drink or have fun.

They demanded to know whether a woman should always be accompanied to a public place like a hotel before she could earn some respect and recognition.

Another woman who talked to The Mirror on condition of anonymity claimed to be a sex worker. She argued that their role as such was functional and that they had through their services saved so many crumbling marriages and souls.

She therefore maintained that their efforts, at the very least, should be applauded rather than condemned.

By Vance Azu

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Global Citizen
02-13-07, 11:49
The preceeding article refers to hotels not allowing pros into their establishment to solicit customers. In terms of girl-friendliness of the hotels, this has not changed.

As long as a girl is walking into the hotel accompanied by a guest, there is no problem.

For the mongering public, it just means it'll be tougher to pick someone up within the hotel.

GC in Accra

Caliper
02-14-07, 02:30
In light of the previous postings. Any suggestions on hotels that are good for meeting girls on-premises? Also, I arrive on 2/15 and I'm finding that the big hotels Novotel, Labadi Beach, etc. are all booked. Any suggestions? I'm traveling for work, so location and respectability are at a premium.

I'm experienced in Thailand, Mexico, Brazil, and especially Colombia. Looking forward to my first introduction to the ladies of Ghana.

Greetsiel
02-15-07, 10:35
In light of the previous postings. Any suggestions on hotels that are good for meeting girls on-premises? Also, I arrive on 2/15 and I'm finding that the big hotels Novotel, Labadi Beach, etc. are all booked. Any suggestions? I'm traveling for work, so location and respectability are at a premium.

I'm experienced in Thailand, Mexico, Brazil, and especially Colombia. Looking forward to my first introduction to the ladies of Ghana.Try the EARL BEAM Hotel at the Motorway in Accra. 20 min. or 35.000 Cedis (4$) from the airport. They are charging around 80$ for a good room. It's a new place the girls have not discovered it. So no girls on premise but the hotel is good. Pick the girls at the various hot places in town. The cab driver can send you to town price should be around 5$ Please don't get fooled from the Liberian girls. Made yesterday a bad experience. It was a tip from my friend, he send her to my house (I think after this desaster I have to think about this friendship). She was looking great (the body not the face) and I was horny like a rat. Her name is Mary and she is staying at the Mavis Hotel in Asylum Down. She asked for 500.000 (50$) for 2 hours. Finally she agreed on 180.000 but it was not worth. Her pussy was large like a 40 feet container, now Blowj nothing. If I wouldn't been so horny I would have kicked her out and would have gone for a real Ghanaian for more fun. So it was a holy shit of Valentine Day Could have done better with a handjob and take some beer and a steak for the money.

Option with girls on the premise is Paloma Hotel directly in town. Same price (watch out for bulgar and robbery at this place. Alone this year already 5 reported cases).

Enjoy your stay in Ghana and stay to Ghanaian's.

Global Citizen
02-15-07, 10:48
Also, I arrive on 2/15 and I'm finding that the big hotels Novotel, Labadi Beach, etc. are all booked. Any suggestions? I'm traveling for work, so location and respectability are at a premium.

There is a very nice small little known hotel called Crowne Apartmento Hotel located in the Airport Residential/Dzorwulu area. Definitely first class hotel. 021-762941

As for girls, I don't think there are any freelancers there but certainly go to Aquarius or Jokers and you'll find plenty.

GC

Greetsiel
02-15-07, 12:37
Hi guys and girls,

in Takoradi is a great place for us. On fridays they have Happy hour from 6-7pm at the "NORTHSEA" restaurant directly at the STC Transport Station. The owner is a german his name is Heiner. Excellent beer, great food and @ happy hour time the 2 legged Mosquitos are cruising around to catch one of the Expats or freshies in town.
Another good eating place is the Capt'n Hook. You can rent a room with AC at the Hotel de Mexico 20$ near the Raybow International Hotel 100$

Pics no nudes but still delicious.

Bloke
02-15-07, 19:41
Forget meeting girls at the hotel, in my experience there are few that hang out anyway and those that do will offer very poor service. As GC said, go out to Jokers if you are staying near Labadi or any of the other clubs like Macumba and you will not fail. It is definitely worth the effort, and if you have not been to one of these clubs before, the eye candy on show is worth it alone. If you're really stuck PM me for a contact or two.
Another hotel you can try is the Shangri-La near the airport, it's not bad and always a couple of hookers on stand by there...still wouldn't recommend it though.

Mchmens
02-17-07, 17:15
Hi fellow brothers in mongering I was recently in ghana precisely tema. I stayed at the bamfo hotel and it was very neat and nice. The price is only 150000 cedis thats abt 16 dollars. You can come and go any time with different girls and the management will ask no questions. Email or pm me for more directions if anyone iss interestered.

Hesekiels
02-18-07, 18:52
Hi fellow brothers in mongering I was recently in ghana precisely tema. I stayed at the bamfo hotel and it was very neat and nice. The price is only 150000 cedis thats abt 16 dollars. You can come and go any time with different girls and the management will ask no questions. Email or pm me for more directions if anyone iss interestered.

Mchmens:

Welcome to the board, brother! Do you mind to write us a little about your time in Tema? Would be great!

Cheers - Hesekiels

Ken Kelova
02-20-07, 22:35
Hey guys,
I hear there is a new club in Tema owned by the same guys who own Jokers. It's called Baccardis. Supposed to be much bigger and better than Jokers and I can only imagine the chicks that will be there. Not too familiar with Tema though so would not know where to go with the honey but I am hoping to check out Baccardis very soon.

AfAsia
03-16-07, 03:07
Mchmens:

Welcome to the board, brother! Do you mind to write us a little about your time in Tema? Would be great!

Cheers - Hesekiels

Mates,

Further, to the request from Hesekiels. Mchmens, how far is Tema from the centre of Accra and it`s club scene. How long approximately by taxi and a rough idea of taxi fare? A tough ask, but hopefully you will have an idea mate.

Global Citizen
03-16-07, 07:26
mates,

further, to the request from hesekiels. mchmens, how far is tema from the centre of accra and it`s club scene. how long approximately by taxi and a rough idea of taxi fare? a tough ask, but hopefully you will have an idea mate.

distance is about 25km, taxi fare can be between 100,000 to 150,000 cedis. there a quite a few places in tema to play but the prices will be higher as the pros service the visiting seamen. i've heard between $100 and $150.

gc

Master Yoda
03-16-07, 22:10
Hi,

I like the idea of coming to this place.

Many mongers tell me how easy the non-pro scene is. You should score if you go there.

There is one problem.

Last month a friend of mine visited me with his girlfriend who is from Ghana. She was carrying a womens magazine published in Ghana. I was flicking through when I say a tiny ad with the words "Did you know Oral sex is a Taboo in Ghana?". That scared the living shit out of me. Upon further reading I discovered it was a warning to women in Ghana about the issue of giving man head. My friends girlfriend tells me that in Ghana the women teach their daughters thats its a taboo and something could happen. So the women are afraid to perform this act. Is this true? Do you guys have problems getting fellatio or DATY?

Global Citizen
03-16-07, 22:57
Last month a friend of mine visited me with his girlfriend who is from Ghana. She was carrying a womens magazine published in Ghana. I was flicking through when I say a tiny ad with the words "Did you know Oral sex is a Taboo in Ghana?". That scared the living shit out of me. Upon further reading I discovered it was a warning to women in Ghana about the issue of giving man head. My friends girlfriend tells me that in Ghana the women teach their daughters thats its a taboo and something could happen. So the women are afraid to perform this act. Is this true? Do you guys have problems getting fellatio or DATY?

Ha ha ha ha - that's too funny ! I've never had any girl refuse to go down ! When they are out with an oburoni, they know the oburoni will expect head so no problems with that at all ! Swallowing might be a problem but then it's just a matter of training. Out of all the BJ's I've had, I would say 90% of them will swallow at least once.

They may say that they've never done it before or such nonesense but just pressure them on it and they'll give in. They've all watched North American porn so they know that it is expected.

GC

AfAsia
03-17-07, 00:21
Mates,

Aided by the fact the money will no doubt warm their mouths into service.

Hesekiels
03-17-07, 00:50
My friends girlfriend tells me that in Ghana the women teach their daughters thats its a taboo and something could happen. So the women are afraid to perform this act. Is this true? Do you guys have problems getting fellatio or DATY?GC is right, it sounds really very funny! If I remember correctly I got the very best bbbj of my life in Accra! It belongs namely to the standard repertoire of any Ghanean girl! Roman Guy, could you reconfirm that?

Cheers - Hesekiels

Erdnis
03-17-07, 16:10
Master Yoda,

GC and Hesekiels are absolutely right.. I travel to Ghana at least twice a year and have never had a problem getting a blowjob. In fact, not a single girl has refused to blow me even though some of them won't do it unless you ask them.

Global Citizien,

I plan on spending 3 months in Ghana during my next visit. Do you know how I extend my tourist visa? The regular stamp I get at Kotoka is valid for 60 days stay.

The Lucky Guy
03-17-07, 20:29
Hi!

I have been studying this excellent website for MANY hours the last week (not been much work done) and have come to the decision that Kenya or Ghana is probably best for a newbie on African mongering.

BUT, my taste of ladies are more like Ethiopians; slender, almost skinny, with great breasts, slim, long legs, small ass and with a face with almost caucasian features. I am much more into petite girls than a big ass lover.

What I can see from pictures posted on this site and by going thru afrointroductions.com, girls from Kenya and Ghana is not so much like this.

My question is: given my preference on girls which country should I choose; Kenya or Ghana? Am I wrong about the look of Kenyan and Ghanan girls or is it possible to find what I am looking for?

Mchmens
03-17-07, 20:44
mates,

further, to the request from hesekiels. mchmens, how far is tema from the centre of accra and it`s club scene. how long approximately by taxi and a rough idea of taxi fare? a tough ask, but hopefully you will have an idea mate.tema to accra is only about 30 mins. however to get to the main club scene in accra that is the cirlcle area (pro action) will take abt 45-60 mins. there are very good clubs in accra from maccumba to yegola. i prefer the yegolla club since you can go home with a non pro girl any friday/sat/sun nite. for an obruni you can get lots of non pros anytime anywhere if you get into conversation with the girls you meet. taxis are very expensive and you can be ripped off if you are an obroni so be very careful. negotiate the price before you board. from tema communityone there are private cars which are taxis that run to accra circle dansoman madina etc. cost abt 20000 but to hire is abt 100, 000 to 150000 cedis. what i do is i charter a taxi make friends with the driver and get his no so he drives me round anytime i need him that i think saves money.

Global Citizen
03-18-07, 09:42
Global Citizien,

I plan on spending 3 months in Ghana during my next visit. Do you know how I extend my tourist visa? The regular stamp I get at Kotoka is valid for 60 days stay.Extending a visa is very simple. Go to Immigration HQ and fill out a form a week before your visa expires and one week later you'll get it.

GC

Roman Guy
03-18-07, 14:18
BUT, my taste of ladies are more like Ethiopians; slender, almost skinny, with great breasts, slim, long legs, small ass and with a face with almost caucasian features. I am much more into petite girls than a big ass lover.
... Am I wrong about the look of Kenyan and Ghanan girls or is it possible to find what I am looking for?

Check attentively the pictures, posted in this section.
In Ghana you will find many skinny girls but maybe they are not so succesful like the M, L, XL, XXL sized.
Check my reports:#536 #537 #538 #549 #569 and relative pics.

Anyway, a question is coming in my mind: why are you travelling to Ghana or Kenya to find Ethiopian looking girls? Go to Ethiopia or at least Eritrea!

Roman Guy
03-18-07, 14:39
GC is right, it sounds really very funny! If I remember correctly I got the very best bbbj of my life in Accra! It belongs namely to the standard repertoire of any Ghanean girl! Roman Guy, could you reconfirm that?
Cheers - Hesekiels

The problem in Ghana is not to get spoiled day by day.
Yes, oral sex is no problem in Ghana.

It is the standard "entree", the "welcome to the paradise", the "first taste".
It is a reciprocal act.
I always remember how ALL the girls begun the match with the imperativ:"Kiss me here!", taking my head with their hands and pushing me to kiss their absolutely fresh washed pussy.(With my great pleasure!).

It might be a generational trend. I never made out with girls over 28 y.o.
I don't know about any oral-sex-divide relationed to the age.

To swollow or not ... maybe most of chicks dont swollow just not to spoil the partner too much. I remember now as one told me:"I don't make you cum sothat we can make out together, I want to enjoy it inside!".

There is a problem.
Girls suck very energetic.In a couple of days you will get a cock head pain wich might compromise the rest of your staying there.
Use apropriate after-contact creams.

The Lucky Guy
03-18-07, 15:46
I just ordered a plane ticket to Kenya. Couldn't wait!

Why I was choosing between Kenya and Ghana is because I got the clear impression from this site that those two are the most "developed" mongering places in Africa. I will only be away for 10 days and its my fist tour to Africa, so I want it to be more action and less of a learning period. I will most probably go to Ethiopia this summer.

I settled for Kenya because someone said that there was a bigger diversity in Kenya with more different tribes and more women from other countries.

Your pictures of "Star of Makumba" (#536) and "Flame of Labadi" (#538) where actually already in my Favourite Pics Map for Ghana! Thanks!

I have downloaded more or less ALL pictures from the Ghana and Kenya forums and there are very few girls like those two. Most are much more padded or even outright fat. I guess that can be a reflection of the taste of the contributors, rather than a statistical truth about the women in Ghana and Kenya. But how is it really? Are girls like "Star of Makumba" and "Flame of Labadi" commonplace or are they difficult to find? Are there more of these in Ghana than Kenya or is it about the same?

Thanks for taking the time!

Hesekiels
03-18-07, 17:44
It is the standard "entree", the "welcome to the paradise", the "first taste".
It is a reciprocal act.
I always remember how ALL the girls begun the match with the imperativ:"Kiss me here!", taking my head with their hands and pushing me to kiss their absolutely fresh washed pussy.(With my great pleasure!).

Welcome back, Roman Guy! It's always a great pleasure to read your posts! Hopefully you won't let us wait all too long for your next contribution!

Cheers - Hesekiels

Roman Guy
03-18-07, 21:03
... Are girls like "Star of Makumba" and "Flame of Labadi" commonplace or are they difficult to find? Are there more of these in Ghana than Kenya or is it about the same?

No, they are easy to be found.
The choise is broad.
Every sizes and every drops, every heights and shapes,skinny, gorgeous, fat, XXL,XL,L,M,S, can be dark can be pale,with a big booty or just an accetable one, boobbed and un boobbed. Nature is in Africa plenty and various.
Look around yourself and try to immagine what under the dress is.

What I have noticed in Ghana - and in black women from other countries - a L, XL size of pussy easly getting wet, no lube necessary, no stimulation.

The Lucky Guy
03-18-07, 23:39
OK! What a relief! It's going to be a great holiday I'm sure. Thanks!

I will pay back by posting my best photos from the trip. Right now I'm studying different digital cameras to buy. I think it will be a Fuji as they are extremely light sensitive and I guess that it will be crucial when photographing black ladies in the hotel room without balcony or in the poorly lighten discotheques/bars. Fuki FinePix F30 can do ISO 3.200… should be enough. Anyone having a suggestion about a good mongler camera? I know senior member "Efremof" is using a Casio S600 but it happens a lot and fast in the digital camera segment.

Do anyone know if it's prohibited to take pictures at places like Madhouse or Simmers in Nairobi or Causarina or Casablanca in Mombasa? I think it's great with nude and other pictures posted on this forum but I really miss pictures from the hotspots. It's a part of the fantasy to see how the pickup place looks like and what girls are there (yes, I know all girls circulate but that doesn’t matter fantasy wise). Maybe the lack of pictures is because it's not allowed to take pictures (as in a go-go in Thailand), but I guess that’s not the reason. Is it okay to take pictures at pickup places in Kenya?

PS! Roman Guy; any girl always become wet just by my beautiful/manly presence, whether she's XL, L, M or S and sometimes even XLS - that's at least how I prep my self : )

Roman Guy
03-19-07, 10:44
... Anyone having a suggestion about a good mongler camera? I know senior member "Efremof" is using a Casio S600 but it happens a lot and fast in the digital camera segment
PS! Roman Guy; any girl always become wet just by my beautiful/manly presence, whether she's XL, L, M or S and sometimes even XLS - that's at least how I prep my self : )

Because of not being a photo conoisseur I will try to give you practical suggestions.In Africa - and not only Africa - show your camera as less as possible in public places for a reason of security: it might be easly stoled.

When you will be in your hotel room before or after the ritual shower you will snap some pictures: beware where you put your camera. Some girls might be interested about it. Put your camera in a place where she cannot arrive in the while you sleep, maybe because of the produced noise or the unagibility or other. A good precaution is to put the door key somewhere, sothat she cannot leave the room alone.

Another precaution: have always 2 memory cards with.
Use one to snap pictures and another one for your back-up.
In case of theft you can always buy a new camera but not the beloved pictures.
I suggest you to keep in the camera always the empty card, sothat you have not to be ashamed if someone come to check it: girls are always curious to see your previous pics.
You will keep the full SD card in a safe place, better if in a case.
If you find an appropriate internet point, upload periodically your pics in a webspace to store them. It will cost you something but is very safe.
I have even read that somewhere - but not Ghana - Police might check your memory card to discover if you are involved in any case of paedophilia or prostitution.

Do not invest much money for your camera if used in such a risky situation. I would say no more than 100 - 120 euro.

Finally about wet pussies.
You are right about the " beautiful/manly presence " but it doesnt work always!

The Lucky Guy
03-19-07, 13:12
I have even read that somewhere - but not Ghana - Police might check your memory card to discover if you are involved in any case of paedophilia or prostitution.Thanks Roman Guy, very good and informative. One thing about what you said about police; I know that porn is illegal in for example Kenya, can I get caught by the police for having nude pictures in my camera? Do anyone know more about that? How serious is it and how to proceed if it happens (bribe of course but how)?

I don't have any pictures to lighten up your day here, but how about a little music!!?? This video is EXACTLY how I envision my room will be like between sessions. Exactly!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_5f-0WyUJYo

Explorer69
03-20-07, 13:55
I normally monger in East Europe, but now I will have 2 trips to Ghana, one with family (wife, daughters), and then one by myself later which will be a combination of work and pussy:). I have read through the forums and there are many discussions about hotels, GF etc. However, can somebody recommend a hotel for families:) with easy access to or at the beach, at the same time easy access to Accra centre. And what is to see (I mean local culture, in addition to having pussy, which I will not have this trip). I ask for a friendly, honest, not to expensive family hotel:)?

Maybe a strange question in this forum, but I try my luck. There is little good information around and on the tourist sites about Ghana on internet

Roman Guy
03-21-07, 15:26
Thanks Roman Guy, very good and informative. One thing about what you said about police; I know that porn is illegal in for example Kenya, can I get caught by the police for having nude pictures in my camera? Do anyone know more about that? How serious is it and how to proceed if it happens (bribe of course but how)?

Joppe,thank you for the nice video suggestion I have stored in my Favorites folder.
I suggest you to check on You Tube using the following key words: naija,booty,dutty wine,ass,bounce,teaser and watch also the related videos.

About pictures and safety.
Actually it never happened to me to be demanded by police to show them my memory card but I have read in this forum it has happened to someone but not in Ghana if I remember properly.
It is normaly when policemen are troubles-makers, they can even demand for checking the interior of your fountain pen.
Anyway it is a good prevention to store pics in another card:in this way you prevent desasters, police controls, thefts, women controls (wich are the most probabily and with bad consequences).

Roman Guy
03-21-07, 15:40
... However, can somebody recommend a hotel for families:) with easy access to or at the beach, at the same time easy access to Accra centre....Maybe a strange question in this forum, but I try my luck. There is little good information around and on the tourist sites about Ghana on internet

For the hotel check the hotel in Labadi Beach, just 5km from Accra (taxi 2$ and tro-tro 0.50$ available).Don't look out of the window otherwise you risk to send wife and daughter to your homeland with the first available flight:beach pullulates of the first choise of Ghananian pussies!

Internet offers a broad choise of info about Ghana:
http://www.ghanaweb.com
http://www.ghana.gov.gh
http://www.ghana.com.gh/
http://www.geographia.com/ghana/
http://www.ghanatourism.gov.gh/main/index.asp

Use Yahoo or Google as searching engine.

Erdnis
03-21-07, 17:26
Explorer,

I don't know how long you are staying, but have you considered renting a house in Accra? It should be much better value compared to the overpriced Labadi Beach Hotel and La Palm Hotel.

Erdnis

Explorer69
03-22-07, 15:26
Thanks a lot for your responses. If we stayed all time in Accra (we will be there 8 days) renting a house would be an excellent option. But we want to move around a little on the coast, maybe stay the last 2 days in Accra, and then we probably will look for some less expensive than a 5-star hotel. However, the links I received from RG were excellent. Any good suggestions for interesting places along the coast (and interesting is not this time for pussy.

Bloke
03-22-07, 21:34
Staying at Labadi Beach with the family is going to be expensive. Cheapest you will likely get a room is $160 per night and you will need 2 I guess.
This place is on Coco Beach, it's a little way out of Accra along the Tema road but the rooms are the nicest anywhere in Ghana and half the price of Labadi Beach Resort http://www.akwaaba-beach.de/ Getting a taxi is easy and the Cocobeach resort is also there where you could use the facilities.

There are many interesting places along the coast, the slave forts being the main attraction so I suggest a trip to Cape Coast/Elmina and you could stay here http://www.gbhghana.com/elmina.html Hotel prices outside Accra (and this is of the same chain as La Palm) are far more reasonable. Or if you want to venture further along the coast, go to Busua, it has possibly the best beach in Ghana, you will find a link to the best resort there in the previous Elmina link.

Roman Guy
03-23-07, 09:48
...Any good suggestions for interesting places along the coast (and interesting is not this time for pussy.

Along the coast,go surely to visit the Portuguese coastal castles from wich the slaves had been deported to America.

This is a sort of sanctuary of slavery very significant for Blacks as Auschwitz or Dachau for Jews.

Hot spot is the city of Al Mina (also called Elmina).
I suggest you a virtual visit of it on You Tube, following:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ow2rItUTQtY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEYqFt5sJIg

Another spot is Cape Coast and the National Park with the longest wrap bridge:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_SjjNjFyGM

Maybe the family tour in Ghana risks to be more interesting than the pussy one!

Explorer69
03-23-07, 14:16
I am overwhelmed by the friendly advice given. Thanks a lot to all! There is more expertise in this forum than just "pussy expertise".

When I see the suggestions and investigate them it seems that Elmina and Cape Coast are a must. What about Winneba? How are the beaches around Cape Coast? Inexpensive accomodation in Cape Coast/Elmina with easy access to beach?

I dont want to spend too much travelling around, prefer to stay in one place with some excursions. Maybe end the Ghana stay with 2 days in Accra on the way back home. Therefore we will not go further to the west than to Cape Coast/Elmina. When arriving Accra airport at 5pm, is it possible to take the 3 hours trip direct to Cape Coast/Elmina in the evening? Bus? taxi? Or is it best to sleep over in Accra and go the next day? Is travelling after dark dnagerous?

When I later will be in Ghana by myself, is pussy predominantly located to Accra or is it also easy at the smaller towns along the coast? Maybe the smaller towns are even better?

Roman Guy
03-24-07, 15:22
Maybe end the Ghana stay with 2 days in Accra on the way back home. Therefore we will not go further to the west than to Cape Coast/Elmina. When arriving Accra airport at 5pm, is it possible to take the 3 hours trip direct to Cape Coast/Elmina in the evening? Bus? taxi? Or is it best to sleep over in Accra and go the next day? Is travelling after dark dnagerous?

When I later will be in Ghana by myself, is pussy predominantly located to Accra or is it also easy at the smaller towns along the coast? Maybe the smaller towns are even better?

The problem of Ghana is that mass transit goes really everywhere - own car is useless - but everything is slow and in ethernal delay.

So, arriving at 5pm you have first to orient yourself, catch a cab to somewhere, to fall victim of the several hasslers around the airport ... consider that at that latitude it is dark almost soon and you should arrive to your destination late with the same problems: to find accomodation, to bargain the price, ...

Everything is easy if you ask to the first hassler to be droven to Al Mina or Cape Coast direct with family and luggage and pray him to find you a decent accomodation there. It works for sure but I don't know anything about their financial demand.Remeber that you are a very rich obroni in their mind, a gold mine not to be missed!!!!!

Me personally would find a hotel in Accra now from your home place (internet, telephone, fax) and book it from here.
Remember that in spite of the 2007's weather desaster - I don't know where you are from - you need a little time to get used of new weather, day duration and different time zone, so don't afford the trip at once - how old is you daughter?

To settle somewhere and make trips around is a good idea but keep in your mind that in spite of the good organization (at the African style of course) of transportation (tro_tro, busses, taxi) everything is slower then UE and US, consider distances. For a family taxi can be convenient and also someone from the hotel who can organize a tour.

Night travel is dangerous because of roads and means conditions. I have seen dozens of destroied cars and lorries on the edge.

For pussy tour Accra and kumasi - the towns I visited - gave me both excellent results.
I am curious to cruise in small places too, will do next time.
I don't know about coastal places: read the forum!

Explorer69
03-24-07, 17:06
I am from Scandinavia, so there is not too much time difference. I think you are right: the best thing is to stay over in Accra the first night and then travel the next day. Or the day thereafter.

Concerning pussy in smaller towns along the coast: I have read the forum all he way back to 2005, the information is only fragmentary, but some places there are, in other places not really. My gut feeling tells me that there may be some very interesting options in the smaller places where few tourists. And in particular fewer "sex tourists" have been!

Bloke
03-25-07, 16:51
Don't get too excited about smaller towns. I travelled from Tamale down through many small towns such as Buipe, Domango, Kintampo and the key is to spend a few days and make your catch daytime. At night often the power is out which makes hunting impossible. Also in rural areas most people live by the hours of daylight, or rise very early, got to bed early and very little nightlife to be had except for weekends. And a lot of the available pussy from the smaller towns heads to Accra or Kumasi anyway where the pickings are richer and transport links are good. That said, anywhere along the coast where tourists are to be found, you should be able to hook up. Inland, unless you have the time to hang around a while you could be disappointed

Hesekiels
03-25-07, 17:08
Don't get too excited about smaller towns. ... Inland, unless you have the time to hang around a while you could be disappointed

Bloke:

Cannot agree more! Even in Kumasi you might have bad luck during weekdays. The best action is still in Accra. IMHO, of course!

Cheers - Hesekiels

Schuerzenjaeger
03-28-07, 15:22
ok! what a relief! it's going to be a great holiday i'm sure. thanks!

i will pay back by posting my best photos from the trip. right now i'm studying different digital cameras to buy. i think it will be a fuji as they are extremely light sensitive and i guess that it will be crucial when photographing black ladies in the hotel room without balcony or in the poorly lighten discotheques/bars. fuki finepix f30 can do iso 3.200… should be enough. anyone having a suggestion about a good mongler camera? i know senior member "efremof" is using a casio s600 but it happens a lot and fast in the digital camera segment.

do anyone know if it's prohibited to take pictures at places like madhouse or simmers in nairobi or causarina or casablanca in mombasa? i think it's great with nude and other pictures posted on this forum but i really miss pictures from the hotspots. it's a part of the fantasy to see how the pickup place looks like and what girls are there (yes, i know all girls circulate but that doesn’t matter fantasy wise). maybe the lack of pictures is because it's not allowed to take pictures (as in a go-go in thailand), but i guess that’s not the reason. is it okay to take pictures at pickup places in kenya?

ps! roman guy; any girl always become wet just by my beautiful/manly presence, whether she's xl, l, m or s and sometimes even xls - that's at least how i prep my self : )i actually advise you to rather buy a small video camera with a good photofunction, like sanyos xacti.

very small, saves on an sd-card and you get moving action if you want.

and you can swop sd-cards, so no problems with girls, family or customs going through it. be careful! there is nothing more embarrasing then strangers seeing you humping away.

if you ever have a problem with the police, for whatever reason, the ground rule is:
stay calm and overpolite. second: if you think you won't get away for free, try to keep the numbers of officials and especially the grades involved as low as possible. if you get stopped for a traffic offense, for example, the policeguy stopping you will, let's say accept 10 usd. but once you are at the station, you wön't make it under 20 or even 30 usd, because more people and higher officers will know about it and everybody wants his share.

this rule applies to all situations, especially if they have some kind of proof, like pictures, some dope, whatever. always deal with the first one or two guys, never ever let them go away with any confirep001ed object, and never, ever hand them your passport or driving licence! in fact, i always have a copy of some library or similar i.d card. if you loose that one to them, no problem.

have fun, and don't forget the pictures for us!

Ynervalt Garr
03-29-07, 13:18
Can anybody tell me what the going rate is in Accra for the moment? And where is the best place to pick up girls?

Thanks!

Mchmens
03-29-07, 22:42
Can anybody tell me what the going rate is in Accra for the moment? And where is the best place to pick up girls?

Thanks!Depends on what your want. For pros you can always go to circle (flamingo container spot etc) if you are an obroni then you can get non pros very easy if you play your cards well because most girls will go out with an obroni for a chance to live abroad. You can get girls in the street very very easily. For uni/legon girls you can always pick them up at the legon mobile or infront of the big restaurant they are a bit expensive expect from 40-80 dollars full service all night. Non pros just be friendly and give them some gifts. Make sure you give money as well pros and non pros range from 250000- 350000 cedis. Hope this helps

Xxxphree
03-30-07, 01:47

Thanks!Fellow Monger,

Guinness beer cost, the taxi to Macumba cost, the meeting over Asian food in Osu the next day, cost, everything cost! There are multiple posts on the issue of where and how much in the forum, just back up slowly, say to June 2005 and read going forward.

Good luck and good hunting!

Erdnis
04-02-07, 15:41
Hi guys!

Have any of you been to Buduburam refugee camp? I was just wondering if it's worth going there to pick up Liberian girls?

I have considered going there during my previous trips to Ghana, but I haven't had time yet.

Mchmens
04-02-07, 22:06
Hi guys!

Have any of you been to Buduburam refugee camp? I was just wondering if it's worth going there to pick up Liberian girls?

I have considered going there during my previous trips to Ghana, but I haven't had time yet.Hi Erdnis,

Try and stay away from that camp. It is really not worth it. Most of these Liberia girls are not good looking. They have lots of attitude, can be very aggressive, and above all have the most HIV infection rates. Pls stay away you will not enjoy the experience at all (I think)!

Sir Eulrich
04-03-07, 14:39
Having spent several months in Ghana, it is an amazing place for willing women. You don't need to meet them at Aquarious or Jokers, Macumba thought they look very fine dressed up. You can met them anywhere and just by exchanging numbers. You can call them anytime day or night and they are just willing.

Sir Eulrich
04-03-07, 14:47
She can be found in the hot spots of Accra.

Ouch she's soft.

Bono1305
04-05-07, 01:17
She can be found in the hot spots of Accra.

Ouch she's soft.Nice pics great body.

Mchmens
04-14-07, 22:07
Hi guys and fellow mongers,

I will be in Accra fron the 4th of June. Pls let me no any guys who will be around that time fo hook ups and meeting. Good work etrmof. You are an inspiration. Hope to get your vids soon

Lh Svens
04-16-07, 13:57
I did not take many photos, did not get around doing it. Will take more next time so that I can get a chance to see some of Efremofs material maybe.

About Ghana and hotels, all hotels are GF so there is no reason to worry, I stayed in both cheap and expensive hotels.

All the girls that go to any clubs or bars like jokers, Macumba are working girls just in different degrees. Maybe if you go to places like Monsun you find others. Or you have to go find girls in daytime and take them for a date.

I am going back, but maybe to another country, but Africa is fantastic.

Bad Boy Billy
04-17-07, 00:07
Guys just some advice pls.

Best web site to visit to check flights / timetables from Dubai / Jeddah to Accra and other African countries / cities.

Not looking for specific airline site rather general site that might list ALL available flight options.

Thanks in advance.

Erdnis
04-17-07, 07:12
Billy,

I prefer using www.amadeus.net to check flights schedules worldwide.
Your best bet from those cities mentioned would be Emirates, Egypt Air or Ethiophian airlines. They all fly into Kotoka airport in Accra.

Erdnis

Roman Guy
04-17-07, 09:04
Guys just some advice pls.
Best web site to visit to check flights / timetables from Dubai / Jeddah to Accra and other African countries / cities.
In spite of your wish about no specific airline, I suggest you http://www.afriqiyah.aero
It is indeed the cheapest company reaching Ghana by now.
At the moment is overbooked for the next month.

Ty Down
04-17-07, 14:28
Hey fella's,

I just got home from an extended stay in Ghana. Had the time of my life. Highly recommend the DutcHotel in Nshonaa, close to Tesshie, take Beach road toward Tema, about 20km from airport. Rooms are in the 70 USD to 100 USD for beach front suites. This is the best accomodations I have seen yet in Ghana for the money. Good food, beautiful beach, nice ladies, nice pool. Have lots of pics but gotta resize the damn things.

Later, TY

P.S. I would'nt recommend going to Budaburam unless you know someone very well, preferably a Liberian. I've been there several times, it can be dangerous, but, there are some beautiful ladies there.

Ty Down
04-17-07, 16:12
Has anyone here been to White Sands Beach? Its one hour east of Cape Coast. Is it a nice place?

Ty.

Buko Max
04-17-07, 19:25
Greetings gentlemen,

Here are a few questions, if you don't mind while on the subject of airlines.

Has anybody here flown North American Airlines out of JFK to Accra?
They seem to be the most inexpensive choice from N.A.

Besides Afrointroductions, are there any other websites where you can chat with women from Ghana?

Thanks in advance

I did not take many photos, did not get around doing it. Will take more next time so that I can get a chance to see some of Efremofs material maybe.
I can imagine all the great photos, if you took more like that!

Bad Boy Billy
04-18-07, 13:14
Billy,

I prefer using www.amadeus.net to check flights schedules worldwide.
Your best bet from those cities mentioned would be Emirates, Egypt Air or Ethiophian airlines. They all fly into Kotoka airport in Accra.

Erdnis

Thanks mate that is perfect

Bono1305
04-25-07, 01:22
In spite of your wish about no specific airline, I suggest you http://www.afriqiyah.aero

It is indeed the cheapest company reaching Ghana by now.

At the moment is overbooked for the next month.Just had a look, and looks like they are closed down, site is down for booking.

I try to get a flight from copenhagen to accra in august, best price so fare is lufthansa for around 1000 euro

AfAsia
04-28-07, 20:56
Mates,

Any of you stayed at this particular hotel, if so would you recommend so, i`m led to believe the rates are $30 or so a double? Is it safe? Fairly close to the clubs? Would appreciate any recommendations, a big ask, contact details would be an absolute bonus? Intend doing Ghana on a budget although at this stage i`m considering numerous options regarding my final destination. Some would say, "nice dilemma".

Lastly, do they ever request Yellow fever inoculation certificate on entry? Yes, i plan on being inoculated, the question is just out of interest. Did a search, 15 - 20% fatality rate.

Erdnis
04-29-07, 07:56
speed,

i stayed at the president hotel once last year and found the place ok. the rates are reasonable compared to many other overpriced places in accra. however, as you probably understand-it's not a luxury hotel.

i have never been asked for the booklet containing the proof of yellow fever vaccination, but i would definitely get the shot just to be safe.

if i'm in central accra for the night and need a cheap place to stay i sometimes stay at the biney's bed and breakfast in osu. it's located close to popeye. it should be $ 25 for a basic room. not very nice, but ok for bringing a girl.

have a nice trip!

erdnis

Hesekiels
04-29-07, 14:39
any of you stayed at this particular hotel, if so would you recommend so, i`m led to believe the rates are $30 or so a double? is it safe? fairly close to the clubs?

i stayed there once for two nights. location is quite ok, but i like the nearby niagara hotel much better (50 usd for one very comfortable double room). however, instead of adabraka i prefer nowadays the more lively osu area.

cheers - hesekiels

AfAsia
05-03-07, 16:50
Mates,

Just a means of orientating oneself via Google earth website. Somewhat helpful i would say.

Greetsiel
05-03-07, 18:12
Has anyone here been to White Sands Beach? Its one hour east of Cape Coast. Is it a nice place?

Ty.It is one hour East of ACCRA before you reach Winneba.

Beautiful place but $$$$.

The same beach but less $ is Till's No1 Beach Hotel.

At both places bring your girl. You don't find them there.

Bloke
05-03-07, 18:49
Best hotel in Ghana is now owned by the Legacy Hotels group of South Africa. Which is a pity, they are now more expensive, rack rates around $230 for a single but it is possible to wangle a corporate rate of $165. However the good value Beachscape weekends, $90 for a double fri/sat/sun no longer appears to be offered which is a fucker as I am trying to stay here later this month. Will still give it a shot, if available it can only be booked the week beforehand. Thinking about New cocobeach hotel as an alternative but it is just too far out, I like to stay by the sea!

Ty Down
05-03-07, 23:51
Here are some pics of DutcHotel, a nice place. It's about 20km from OSU, my lady was "NO HAPPY" as she put it, because we were to far from Accra, but after the first day she was "HAPPY". She had never experienced a European style breakfast buffet, she like! Food was great! Rooms were great! Do not book a room on-line or by phone, rates are much cheaper when booking in person, owners are in South Africa, if you call, you are talking to S.A.

Ty Down
05-03-07, 23:53
Your lady was asking for you!

Later, Ty.

Roman Guy
05-04-07, 08:52
Your lady was asking for you!

Later, Ty.

You mean what????

Ernst33
05-04-07, 16:34
It is one hour East of ACCRA before you reach Winneba.

Beautiful place but $$$$.

The same beach but less $ is Till's No1 Beach Hotel.

At both places bring your girl. You don't find them there.Winneba is a nice place but it is West of Accra.

Keep your compass set correct!

Ernst

Norsew
05-06-07, 03:34
Greetings to the forum.

Its my first post here ever, and I'm sorry if these questions are " stupid " or have been asked before. I am not well travelled

I'm probably going on my first trip to Ghana in August, visiting for 2 weeks

Is this a good time to go? Is it holiday high season there then? I'm hoping its sort of off season

What is the best way to use money, credit cards (Visa/Mastercard? ), use am atm to withdraw money several days a week. Or other

What do you do with your passports? Do you keep them with you all the time or make copies of them to carry?

How much pocket money do I need at all times for eating and such

If I'm going to use lets say 50$ a day for hotel room, what hotels are the best to try? Preferably the Woman friendly hotels (if they are wf do they charge extra? )

Without beeing ripped of what does a taxi trip for about 1 hour cost/should cost?

How much does the " whole package " cost for an all night with a woman cost? Non pro or pro. I hope to find woman friends instead anyway.

By reading several posts here it seems that some travelers here have no problems picking up women at any time all the time, is it as easy as it seems in Ghana? I'm a regular looking guy in the thirties, somewhat taller than average

I have read the club Jokers as highly recommended what others are there? Or do I just ask the a cab for where to go?

Sorry again for all the questions, any answers is appreciated.

Hesekiels
05-06-07, 17:19
Greetings to the forum.

Its my first post here ever, and I'm sorry if these questions are " stupid " or have been asked before. I am not well travelled

Brother, be assured that virtually all your questions are already answered in detail! Just take yourself a little time and read the previous posts, ok?! You bet your life, that makes truly a lot of fun! :)

Only one tiny little information I would like to add here. Yes, it is important that you carry your original passport with you. Particularly at night you can expect regular police controls in Accra (esp. in the area near Danqua Circle) and sometimes even in Kumasi. In case you have just a photocopy you invite endless discussions with the police (and such conversations won't stop until you have paid an adequate bribe).

Cheers - Hesekiels

Roman Guy
05-07-07, 08:53
Greetings to the forum.
Its my first post here ever, and I'm sorry if these questions are " stupid " or have been asked before...

As our fellow Hesekiels has already answered, all your doubts and questions had already been discussed in the previous reports.

I want to add just a little big particular that might create difficulties in case of necessity.
In Ghana is Mastercard difficult to be used.
Dispencers don't accept it.
I could cash money only at a Barclays' Bank agency personally at the desk after filling a lot of forms, signed a lot, waiting a lot affording the bad trusted bank employees.

So, use a Visa if possible.

Hesekiels
05-07-07, 22:12
So, use a Visa if possible.

Oh, that's even news to me and indeed a very useful hint for all travellers!

Tx, Roman Guy!

Cheers - Hesekiels

Greetsiel
05-08-07, 18:53
Winneba is a nice place but it is West of Accra.

Keep your compass set correct!

ErnstUppps,

I was looking through the STAR Bottle.

Ty Down
05-09-07, 03:59
As far as passport's go, I keep 4 of em in my underwear, and the other 7 stashed in different places.

Later, Ty.

Global Citizen
05-09-07, 08:39
Yes, it is important that you carry your original passport with you. Particularly at night you can expect regular police controls in Accra (esp. in the area near Danqua Circle) and sometimes even in Kumasi. In case you have just a photocopy you invite endless discussions with the police (and such conversations won't stop until you have paid an adequate bribe).

Cheers - Hesekiels

Hesekiels,

Sorry but I have to disagree with your comment about the original passport. With the spate of armed robberies going on around town these days, I would never carry my passport with me as a foreign passport is worth a lot of money on the black market.

If and when stopped by the police spot checks, I would not be overly friendly - just answer their questions with yes or no, don't smile, don't chat, and look like you own the world. In the past 7 years, I have never been asked for my passport. If you get too friendly with the police during a spot check, then they will find some reason to extort money from you.

GC

Erdnis
05-09-07, 11:26
Hesekiels,

With the spate of armed robberies going on around town these days, I would never carry my passport with me as a foreign passport is worth a lot.

If and when stopped by the police spot checks, I would not be overly friendly - just answer their questions with yes or no, don't smile, don't chat, and look like you own the world. In the past 7 years, I have never been asked for my passport. If you get too friendly with the police during a spot check, then they will find some reason to extort money from you.

GCGC,

Has the rate of armed robberies increased ? Any areas particular risky, or do they happen all over town?

During my previous 10 trips to Ghana I have never had any problems, but I take such information very seriously.

As for members asking about bringing their passports- I have never carried it on me and have not experienced any problems.

Erdnis

Global Citizen
05-09-07, 18:08
The armed robbery situation in Ghana is getting worse by the day. Almost everyday you can read in the newspaper at least 2 armed robbery cases. It's happening all over but especially in Osu and some of the poorer areas.

Nowadays, I rarely ever go out at nights anymore and if I do, I always carry an arsenal of personal defensive equipment - I don't stop for anyone except police barricades.

If you intend on going out, make sure you use a taxi that your hotel knows (as some armed robbers first steal a taxi cab, then drive around looking for unsuspecting victims). If you use a Tro-tro, beware of pickpockets. If you travel out of town, do it during daylight. DO NOT TRAVEL out of town at night !!!

Do not get into an argument with locals as crowds build very fast and the oburoni is ALWAYS at a disadvantage. I find it is better to swallow your pride, apologize, and get the heck out of these situations.

Rather than going out somewhere to meet a particular girl, it's better to tell her to come to your hotel.

Monger safely !

GC

Hesekiels
05-09-07, 22:27
Sorry but I have to disagree with your comment ... I would never carry my passport with me as a foreign passport is worth a lot of money on the black market.

In the past 7 years, I have never been asked for my passport.

GC:

How different experiences can be! Wow, seven long years and nobody asked for your passport - unbelievable! Congrats! However, already during my very first trip to Ghana my taxi drivers run at night three times in check-points. After this there was not one single trip to Ghana where I was not checked at least once (well, maybe just bad luck?)!

The first (and last! :) ) time a photocopy of my passport AND visa (!) was rejected with the words: "Sir, when you are in Montreal you do carry your original ID as well, don't you?! You understand me, Sir? Original!" Bribe: approx. 50,000 or 100,000 Cedis if I remember correctly.

Gentlemen, as long as you are prepared to deal with such an unpleasant situation, fair enough! But I play it safe now and avoid useless discussions with crooked police officers.

Brother Roman Guy, what was your experience?

Cheers - Hesekiels

Roman Guy
05-10-07, 09:48
GC:
How different experiences can be! Wow, seven long years and nobody asked for your passport - unbelievable! Congrats! However, already during my very first trip to Ghana my taxi drivers run at night three times in check-points. After this there was not one single trip to Ghana where I was not checked at least once (well, maybe just bad luck?)!....
... Brother Roman Guy, what was your experience?
Cheers - Hesekiels

As you know, I had only one experience in Ghana.
I remember in the night I met two times police check-points by taxi.
I was never checked by day as pedestrian.

The first time agents looked to be more interested in the taxi and his driver than in me and my sweet-baby but I noticed how the baby was worried about that: she was shortly out of jail because of troubles with tourists (suspected prostitution) but at the end no problem.

The second time I was with a girl but I accepted the presence in the car of the driver's girl-friend and it was a mistake.
At the check-point the policeman believed I was with two girls and this didn't make him happy. He wanted to check my passport.My baby asked me to bribe the man and I preferred her to be the one giving him the money, my money of course. Bribe was around 10 Euro and the case was solved.

These are the only "bad" experiences I had.

Ty Down
05-12-07, 16:42
What has become apparent to me the last few trips to Ghana is this, the Ghanaian men DO NOT like Obruni's fucking their beautiful women. I've had more than one encounter with the local boy's who resented the fact that I was there, in their country, with my woman. Thank god my lady is hell on wheels buddy, no quarter for anyone who messes with me. She will call out her "brothers" and f-up anyone who wants some shit. Trust me, you are always being watch by the locals, and they will trap you if you [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) em off. I always carry a some sort of weapon for personal protection while in Ghana. The point is, after dark, just be very careful, one wrong turn and you may just disappear from the face of the earth, and no one can help you. And there's always those pesky late night "police officers".

With this in mind, the question is , what to do about your passport? Unlike GC who lives there in Ghana, most of us travel to Ghana for whatever reason and must have our oringinal passport (and visa) to enter the country. We stay in hotels, motels, guest houses, or in my case, with friends. Do ya leave your passport in your hotel room? Jesus christ, I don't think so. I keep mine in my money belt with my money and plane tickets outa there.

Later, Ty.

Hesekiels
05-13-07, 10:33
What has become apparent to me the last few trips to Ghana is this, the Ghanaian men DO NOT like Obruni's fucking their beautiful women ... Trust me, you are always being watch by the locals, and they will trap you if you [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) em off ... Do ya leave your passport in your hotel room? Jesus christ, I don't think so. I keep mine in my money belt with my money and plane tickets outa there.

Excellent assessment, Ty Down! I can't agree more! BTW, I carry my passport in the money belt as well. As soon as I am back in my hotel room I lock passport and valuables (cash, wristwatch) in my suitcase - when the girl is under the shower! :)

Cheers - Hesekiels

Ty Down
05-13-07, 15:23
report from friends in ghana follows.

chantel - so saturday night continued our introduction to ghanaian party life and laid the groundwork for what would become our routine weekend schedule. an and i have adapted a very serious work ethic that we would like to call the work hard/play hard game plan. it consists of us working our butts off during a regular 9 to 5 like day, heading home for some dinner and a rest and then heading out to meet up with friends and enjoy whatever adventures the evening may bring us. we made the decision to head out with some of the american students to a bar of their choice before moving on to meet up with our local friends at a different location. i feel that we have a different idea of what is a fun night out than some of our american friends. they think drinking cartons of wine before heading to a nearly empty bar to sit around and chat is fun. we think heading to a packed bar to make new friends and dance is fun. therefore within an hour of hanging out with team america at a bar called hypnotiq we headed down the street to the liveliest party we could find.
lizzy’s is a well known street bar that sprawls out onto the side walk of one of the main streets in osu. local music is pumping, there are street performers, people dancing everywhere and lots of people having a great time. from their we head to baze, an asian owned bar with blasting air conditioning (a real plus when you are trying to dance in ghana) and really good music, a popular chill out bar to “warm up” before heading out for the night. next is was back to tantra to dance some more. tantra is interesting because you get different crowds of people depending on the night. fridays at tantra is very mixed with tons of internationals and a fair few ghanaians. saturdays are much more of a local crowd, packs of lebanese men and ghanaians with much less foreigners than the night before. nonetheless it has remained my favorite place to go dancing in accra. the thing about late night dancing in ghana is that you get really hungry at about 5 am. now there is always a street vendor or two around to serve some kind of unidentifiable meat on a stick but fortunately our friends are able to direct us to some good places from munchies, the number one choice being the amazingly good for africa lebanese owned pizza place two minutes away from tantra, and the other being the also lebanese owned bar/restaurant/club jokers which has one of the best western food menus in ghana other than frankies.

this night was also our first experience dealing with the lovely ghanaian police force. i do believe that some form of corruption exists in law enforcement in developing countries and to be honest ghana is no example. we learnt this as six of us were being driven home from the club back to the university. everyone except the driver was asleep in the car as we got pulled over because apparently our driver “ran a red light”. afterwards we were told that this is a fairly regular occurrence in ghana but an and i had yet to have any interaction with the police yet and were fairly in shock when the police officer got out and approached the car. he argued with our driver for some time and then insisted that we go with him to the police station to get a ticket. now i am sitting in the front in between the driver and another one of the guys when the police officer insists that we get out of the car, the guy next to me gets out and as i am about to get out as well as the police officer gets in and sits next to me. i have a minor panic attack as we learn that he will be accompanying us on the trip to the police station so i am now sandwiched between our driver and mr. police officer. the guys insist that they should drop us at home before continuing to the police station. the officer agrees and off we go to campus with our police escort. i am freaking out because this is a pretty unusual occurrence and later learn from an that while i am having a heart attack up front the guys in the back are pulling out all their money and counting it to see how much they have to bribe the cop once we are safely at home. the next morning the guys tell us that the cop was expecting a bribe and that they ended up paying him roughly the equivalent of $60 usd before dropping the cop off at his house. not at the police station, at his house. we were pretty shocked by it all but have since learnt that “this is ghana, this is how it works” (to quote one of the guys after all this went down). we have learnt that you can get away with a fair bit in ghana (traffic violations whether real or fake, speeding, driving without a license ect.) if you have the money. it seems somewhat accepted that paying off people is part of life here, particularly, as it seems in our experience, if you are male and foreign looking, even the guys that have lived here all their life but who do not have black skin. an and i have yet to be faced with a situation involving bribery ourselves but we now have witnessed to it on more than one occasion.

later, ty.

editor's note: i certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the reports of distinction thread. please click here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Norsew
05-29-07, 21:37
I just wanted to say thank you to Hesekiels , Roman Guy for answering my questions and not bashing me to death for not reading the previous posts.

You guys are seriously well travelled !

And of course to all other who has given their infos here previously.

i have been going through all 64? pages and picked out many places to go and such ,and im now writing it down in a sort of a " little black book "

It looks like a travel to Ghana is like an erotic movie , only difference is that you are the star and the director.

August cant get here soon enough!

Mchmens
05-29-07, 23:58
Hi guys,

I will be in Ghana from 31 May. Any mongers abt at that period shd give me a bell. I will stay at Tema will leave my no when I touch down! Surely daily reports will follow.

Norsew
05-30-07, 05:16
My comment on post #946 was reffering to post #932.

Sorry about that.

Bloke
05-30-07, 21:05
I have just returned from a short stay in Accra visiting friends and generally having fun. I thought I'd share some experiences. Went to Boomerang on friday night with a Ghanaian frind of mine and his younger girlfriend (his wife was at home with the kids). It's nothing like Macumba or Jokers which are generally populated by hookers. In fact I was the only white face in the place, one or two Lebanese and that was it. Anyway, it's a place hip relatively well off Ghanaians like to go, entrance is 100,000 cedis, quite a lot for locals, but in that price, some of the drinks amazingly are free all night including Club beer, so that was ok with me. We got there a little early, 11pm, it took an hour or so for the place to fill up but some of the women, totally awesome and some but not all, you got to be smart! are available. One girl in particular had to be 6ft 2 at least and in heels, slim with long hair wearing skin tight short black shorts and a cropped black top had our tongues on the floor.
Anyway I ended the night with a cute petite 19yr old who had come all the way from Aburi for the evening. Lucky for her she met me, it would have been a long way home at 4am, instead she got to sample the delights of the Labadi Beach Hotel in my bed!

Bloke
05-30-07, 21:32
I had flown in to Ghana thursday evening and had so far got through 4 women. It was now saturday and I needed to rest! Before Boomerang the previous night, I had spent the hours from 6 till 9.30 with a delightful young thing who I had chanced to meet on yahoo chat earlier in the day. We had chatted before and she clicked I was in Ghana and insisted on coming over. I had not bargained for this but thought what the hell. Anyway she turned out to be one of the highlights of my stay, fucking full on inhibitions out the window in the sack, and she later told me she was still at school and only 18. Schoolgirls all have cropped hair, she was wearing one of her mothers wigs (as many ghanaian women tend to do) which made her look older, and an amazing nice firm body!
So I spent saturday drifting in and out of conciousness by the pool at the hotel. I had arranged to meet another girl I had met via the blackplanet.com website who looked great in her pics and had come on strong on email etc so we went to Next Door Beach Resort around 10, band playing, very chilled by the ocean. She wanted to go back so off we went. Anyway she wouldnt let me touch her, said it was too early on a first date. She was a "good girl", and she really was sadly for me despite the crap she'd written me. I decided to cut my losses and got rid of her as diplomatically as I could. It was now 1am and I was horny. So I got in a cab to Jokers, only 5 minutes up the road. I'm not sure about this place these days. Sometimes there are some decent semi pros here but tonight there were a lot of men, Lebanese (it is Lebanese owned I suppose) and some pretty hard core looking hookers. This girl who introduced herself as Amanda and who had massive tits came up to me and said
"My friend wants to fuck you and so do I" That was nice! I danced with her, usual body rubbing, quite nice really. She wanted to come back so I said it's going to cost me so how much, she wanted 500k so I said goodbye, I suddenly was feeling pretty whacked and couldnt be bothered.
Outside I got in a cab to leave and surprise surprise in jumps a hooker wanting to make me happy. She was ok looking and turned out to be 22, against my better judgement I gave in and back we went agreed for 200k.
Never again, she was a fucking dead fish and I could not get excited about it especially after the awesome sex I'd been having so I paid her the 200k and told her to leave.
"What about taxi money?"
ha fucking ha, she had a nerve. I fucking hate hookers!

Ty Down
05-31-07, 04:18
News Alerts

A New Jersey family planned to call on the FBI on Thursday to investigate their 18-year-old daughter's death during a trip to Africa.

Phylicia Moore, whose death in a pool at a hotel in Accra, Ghana, was ruled an accidental drowning.

The girl's parents, Douglas and Lola Moore, question the autopsy findings and want federal agents to step in.

"They haven't been cooperative," the family's attorney, Nancy Lucianna, told the newspaper. "They owe [the Moores] an accounting of what happened to their daughter. The truth will come out."

The End,

Ty.

Bloke
05-31-07, 19:05
So I wake up sunday morning feeling even a little refreshed having slept alone. After bereakfast I call Dorothy to come over but she is off to church and says she will be with me at 5. Hmmmm I need some action before then so call another girl I've briefly chatted with, Sarah, who lives not too far away in Kaneshie. As luck would have it she's doing nothing so comes right over. Calls me when she arrives so I go to meet her at the hotel gate. Where is she? I call her and she's driven here, she has a car! That is seriously rare. She also has her own business and apartment. I like that, she's got a work ethic unlike a lot of africans.
So we get chatting in my room and not long after we are going for it like it was our last day on earth, holy shit this girl is red hot and I'm in for the ride of my life. We spend the rest of the day fucking, the room gets completely trashed, this girl is out of control but I love it. I remember to call Dorothy and spin her some lame excuse not to bother coming over, she buys it.
Sarah has to go off to see her sister in school in Nungua not so far away so I get a chance to try and shore up the room.
Later she returns and we drive off to Next Door for some much needed food then back to the hotel and she stays over.
To cut a long story short, I moved out of the hotel into her place in Kaneshie for my last night, there really was no point in meeting any other girls, no one was going to top this girl for her attitude in bed so I left myself at her mercy. The next evening she drove me to the airport, a tearful farewell, I got on the plane and fell into a deep sleep...Ghana...you got to fucking love the place!

Mr Varna
06-03-07, 21:00
Heres a story for you guys!

Me and 2 friends from Europe came to Ghana in the beginning of marts this years. We were fast to learn where to go and pick up the girls. One night we went to macumba to take some easy girls (macumba is full with nigerian pros) they will say that they are from togo or libiria or other because they know many guys don't like nigerians. So we took 3 girls back to the house we rented for the time. I was in the middle of doing my girls for the second time when I heards some screeming out in the hall. When I came out I saw my friend pulling the girl he took home (Nigerian girl called happyness) out of the house. I asked him, whats the problem. He told me that she stole money from him while he was in the shower. So I agreed that she should leave the house right away, but she refused, so my friend got quite rugh with her but there was no other way, on the way the girl grabed my nuts very hard and I had no other choice than to pull my gun at her to make her let go. The gun was not real but it looked like that anyhow. My friend kicked her out of the house and we all when back in the house. A few minutes later the girl jumped over our gate and grabed something and began to smash the windows in the house, I went out and told her to leave or I would call the police but she didn't care. So we called the police and I went to sleep again. About 30 minuttes later, my bedroom door was kicked in by a police man. He pointed a ak-47 at me and told me to give him the gun. She told the police man that we attacked her and threatend to kill her. So we were all arrested and went with the police men plus the girls to the station. There we spend the next 12 hours explaing the story over and over again without wather or chance to call a laywer. They were beating othere arrested guys like dogs as we were sitting, there were blood on the walls and it was not nice.

It was crazy and I was a bit chocked. Finally they told me that I was charged with illigal firearm and my friend they charged with paying for sex (prostitutes) they told us that they could keep us as long as it would take them to finish the case. And that could be a very long time. Therefor we aggreed to pay them 2000 usd just to get out of the station. I think the girl was working together with the police, it happens everday in ghana. So don't call the police because they are not there for you and they will only look for a reason to strip you for money.

I had more situations like this since, so be carefull guys. Ther are nice girls but its a gamble everytime because you never know when you get one of the bad ones, specially in macumba or jokers. I now live permantly in Ghana and made myself good friends with one of the police chiefs (I give him some presents now and then) so I don't have too many problems anymore.

Global Citizen
06-04-07, 08:12
Mr. Varna,

You were very lucky the police didn't shoot you on sight ! This is also another reason why I don't ever take a girl home unless I know her very well or she was introduced by someone I know very well.

GC

Hesekiels
06-04-07, 21:14
... when i came out i saw my friend pulling the girl he took home (nigerian girl called happyness) out of the house. i asked him, whats the problem. he told me that she stole money from him while he was in the shower ... about 30 minuttes later, my bedroom door was kicked in by a police man. he pointed a ak-47 at me and told me to give him the gun. she told the police man that we attacked her and threatend to kill her ... my friend they charged with paying for sex (prostitutes) they told us that they could keep us as long as it would take them to finish the case. and that could be a very long time. therefor we aggreed to pay them 2000 usd just to get out of the station. i think the girl was working together with the police ...

hi mr varna:

sorry to read such a dramatic story, but i think you and your friend have to take a great piece of the blame as well!

firstly, everybody should know that a number of african girls - esp. pros - steal whenever they get a chance for doing so (see my previous posts in this section)! furthermore, even the loveliest cuty can become suddenly very, very unpleasant when it comes to money - even if you have paid the agreed amount ("i break your glasses and scratch our your eyes when you don't give me more money. it is my (!) money, understood?!")!

secondly, it is more than unwise to argue with a firearm. like elsewhere in the world it is illegal in ghana and that invites for sure a lot of trouble. faked or real gun makes no big difference as you have experienced bitterly. btw, brother, you bet your life, with the damn gun you did all of them (police and girls!) the biggest favour in order to rip you off!!!

thirdly, to pay a certain bribe just to avoid trouble is fine, but such a huge amount you have paid is actually quite unusual and only then enforceable if the police has some very good arguments for a heavy charge (e.g. weapons, drugs, [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123))!

to make a long story short: always lock your valuables, comply with the local law and avoid any serious struggle with girls esp. in the presence of cops! sometimes it might be wise to pay the lady a little more and keep lowest profile for the sake of peace (what are additional 10-15 bucks in comparison to 2,000 usd?)! and never forget, both cops and girls are poor ghanaians whereas you are merely a nicely filled wallet on two legs for them! so, be alert and don't get fooled by them, or, better said, don't fool yourself!

stay safe - hesekiels

Mr Varna
06-05-07, 13:29
Thanks guys,

I agree that my friend was asking for it, by not hiding his money and overreacting with the girl no doubt. Its not a problem for me and the money is not a problem for me, but I could imagine what would happen if I didn't have enough. I guess the police felt we hade alot of money and therefore ask us to pay more than usually, they were asking us what kind of business we were doing. We should just have said that we were tourists and didn't have much money to spend.

If possible, go for the Ghanian girls because they have family in the country and are affraide to make scandals and look bad infront of them. The girls from libiria, Togo and Nigiria ect. Have no one normally and therfore don't care about going to the police station, making scandals ect. All the police can do to them is to send them back and they rearly do.

I still love Ghana and would compare it a bit to Thailand because the girls are usually friendly and easy. If you flash too much with money your asking for it yourself. If you go to Jokers, wakiki or macumba, always agree on the price before leaving to avoid problems. Most girls will go for between 250. 000 and 500. 000 cedis for the whole night. 30-55 usd. And remember that they change the value of the local currency from 1 of July this year. So that 1 cedi will roughly be 1 usd or 1 Euro. Very easy to remember guys! So now you don't have to carry millions when you go out anymore.

All the best

Mr. Varna or maybe i should change my name to Mr. Accra now ;) haha

Mr Yao
06-06-07, 19:47
Well Mr. Varna,

Whether the money matters or not, you were well and truly shafted. $2000 was a bit excessive to pay to the cops. I'm a non-black lifelong resident and I can easily say they would have been happy with 1/10 of that. It would have just called for a little more stubbornness on your part.

I agree with the last poster. Stick with the local girls, or maybe even the francophones. Liberians and Nigerians are just plain bad news. I've been a regualr reader on this board and have only now decided to chip in. Anyone who needs any info please feel free to ask, and you shall receive. Ghanaian women are just so easy to bed. As several posters have commented, all it takes is a smile. Prime picking point - Osu Oxford(!!) street. You can't go wrong.

Yao

Blue Metal
06-09-07, 05:11
First I’d like to thank Global Citizen for making my 2 week trip truly memorable with his advice and help. He’s also a great party animal. Holler at him if you come to Accra!

This was my third trip to Ghana. Against everyone’s advice, I brought back and married a tight assed 19y/o Model class gorgeous Ghanaian chick after my second trip. Now divorced, I have a firmer grip on Ghanaian philosophy. What an education, and I escaped with no problem only because of the good sense of a prenuptial agreement which was extremely comprehensive.

Family is everything to them, and it’s not uncommon for those who can afford it to be calling relatives and friends every five minutes. I have telephone records of 40+ calls a day every day.

Conversely, we are simply a way to the means. Just walking ATM’s, and sucking or fucking a cock or is analogous to the way you’d work a cows udder to get the milk out.

With the brutal knowledge that the honesty about these girls could not be trusted, I realized even the sweet ones in one way or another could be considered working girls. And extracting cash and presents was their priority. I have a chip on my shoulder and I ain’t payin’ for nothing! So many stories of hardship and misery, but beware this bullshit when all the girls have new clothes and a really nice cell phone.

So I worked them just liked they worked me. Since I could prove I was marriage minded by having done it once with a Ghanaian, I generated much interest. I contacted several girls on the net and gave them my local phone number. When each girl called I just told her where I was and to come right over. These girls are very unreliable and never on time, and to my bewilderment and amusement, rarely did 2 girls show up at the same time.

2 seconds into the room, I laid the law down. I was completely open for marriage but with the condition that she pleases me in every way. Those who know me, know anal is my “thang”! Ha, ha, but these Ghana chicks just hate it! Wonderful, beautiful Ghana because every ass is virgin, dear sweet Mother of God. They all say that they just can’t do it. Funny thing is that I admitted to every single girl that I loved anal. They usually said that they had seen it in XXX films but were not impressed. Still the panties and thongs just kept coming off and the dick went in.

I would fuck each of my new conquests for an hour or so and by that time she has told me she loves me about 50 times, and swears loyalty, obedience, and faithfulness unconditionally.(Ha, ha, ha!) Some even referred to me as a sweet husband. :) Then I would sweetly ask for her to go on her hands and knees. I would give loving words and caress her boobs tenderly in return as I fucked her from behind. I just got into the routine of entering and withdrawing from the vagina to throw her off. Of course after just a few iterations I lubricated hank and gently but completely buried my shaft up her shithole, surprisingly with not a lot of protest at first with most of the girls. They really tried all they could to hold their cash cow. And when I felt that they couldn’t take anymore I would finish.

And always after, there was the urgency to get rid of her before the next one showed. The Perfect excuse just presented itself. I told them I was still horny and they had to share that tight just de-virginized butthole again. All but one in my entire trip refused a repeat performance and 40,000-60,000 Cedi($4-6) put them in a taxi. No more 24/7 ball and chains preventing me from sampling new territory.

For the first part of my trip, my endeavors involved internet chicks. Well I met with GC one evening at the Champs bar in the Paloma, and he laid down just how things were, and soon I was picking up chicks in shops, restaurants, the street. Hell they all showed some potential and all you needed to do was start a conversation. I resorted to writing my phone number on several pieces of paper and handing them out like business cards, and half the time the chick then immediately would come up to the plate and propose a meeting time.

When I found a girl I liked to spend time with, I changed hotels. I stayed at the Paloma, Frankies, Hotel President, St. Georges, the Premium Star hotel in Tema in Community 11, the Yegoala, and the Cape coast hotel in Cape coast. The expensive hotels were OK. The cheap ones were shit, but it was so hot most of the time I didn’t mind cold water. :)

Recommend St. Georges for the best value for the cheapies. But really if you want to run lots of girls in peace, you have to move around. Some of the kicked out ones will have second thoughts and return, usually at the worst possible time.

One bad thing, the girls are getting smarter about not posing for the camera. Most are aware that there pics can be sold for cash, or could wind up on the internet! How did they know???? Did you tell them???? :)

Marriage to these girls is just about worthless, but I enjoyed the many fantasies that these sweet exotic girls are very good for.

So I will post some pics. None very hot like my previous posts. Sorry.

Blue Metal.

Blue Metal
06-09-07, 05:48
What a nice girl. Had a wonderful time. Very sweet. But she wanted a new cel phone and my IPOD. Goodbye.

Blue Metal
06-09-07, 05:52
I fucked the cute sister, and the next day the ugly sister. Won't do that again. I'll find two good looking sisters. Also very hard to get two at the same time. It hasn't happened yet.

Again no hot pics of either.

B M.

Blue Metal
06-09-07, 05:56
She wanted to upgrade to a beter home. She lives in a Hostel in aroom the size of a walk in closet. I almost gave it to her. But she also then needed $300 for college, My IPOD, and a new cel phone..... on and on. Goodbye.

But what a tight ass! Wow! And she is 26.

Blue Metal
06-09-07, 05:57
No hot pics at all.

Blue Metal
06-09-07, 06:00
No hot pics of either of these girls, but trust me, angels in bed.

Blue Metal
06-09-07, 06:06
Very nice 18y/o. I would have spent most of my trip with just her. But her asshole gave out after two pops. And even her pussy gave out after only 6 fucks. Unfortunately I have a hard time cumming with just oral, so I had to let her go. But I am so in love with this girl.

She has since written to apologize for her poor performance. I told her I am ready to give her another chance. Hell yeah! Just look at that sweet ,young body!!!!

Blue Metal
06-09-07, 06:17
Just another anal virgin about to become history, I told myself. Fucked her twice then told her to lay on her stomach. I greased her asshole with my finger, so she knew what was coming. I just slid it in and started enjoying myself, just waiting for her to start groaning and complaining. Instead she grabs both of my arms and caresses them and whispers that she loved me! It was so sweet and romantic, I almost immediately gushed deep inside her hiney. Initially I sent her home for a few days, but toward the end of my vacation I called her back because she was definitely the best of the best.

I drilled for gold for the last two days of my vacation with her sweet thin frame, and beautiful soft full lips, and her beautiful smile. What a romantic girl. I love her too. I will see her again also.

Global Citizen
06-09-07, 21:25
Just another anal virgin about to become history, I told myself. Fucked her twice then told her to lay on her stomach. I greased her asshole with my finger, so she knew what was coming. I just slid it in and started enjoying myself, just waiting for her to start groaning and complaining. Instead she grabs both of my arms and caresses them and whispers that she loved me! It was so sweet and romantic, I almost immediately gushed deep inside her hiney. Initially I sent her home for a few days, but toward the end of my vacation I called her back because she was definitely the best of the best.

Hmmm... That's the one we went to the club with right ? I thought her Nufu would look better than that !

Next time we'll have to get them all lined up and I will preview their bodies for you if you want :cool:

Great reports !

GC

P.S. It was fun !

Blue Metal
06-10-07, 02:28
You remember how great that night was! Man I can't wait to do it again. I played lead guitar and sang in a rock band all through college to stay eating! Ha, ha!

Yes, that's her. So you don't like her boobs! They were delicious. I held and caressed them so tenderly, all night as we cuddled. Oh well... You just can't please everyone.... Ha, ha, ha, ha! Well, I barely got those pics so sorry I don't have better. I think they look perkier when she is standing, yeah.

You see, I met her early in my visit. But she used a different photo on her profile. The girl I thought I would meet was super gorgeous! So she deceived me. She was also older than expected.

So, I fucked her initially because it was too late in the evening to get another, but she turned out to actually be good in bed. Still I dumped her for her dishonesty.

Late in my trip, a combination of things, tired from hunting, tired in general, hitting a couple of unattractive females, wanting an eager beaver in the sack, and a 100% guarantee of complaint free anal penetration and the fact that she kept calling me hourly for a week and a half made me decide to nail her a little more.

Because of so many people around, I couldn't tell you that before you gave her that sex pep talk that I had already penetrated, violated, and punished her asshole quite pleasurably! You had me busting up in the car! Man, that was some funny shit! :) :) But I really am impressed with you for effort. Thanks again my good friend.

Anyway, after she discovered I could play guitar, she went into Groupie Freak mode! Fuck, I got tired of fucking-which fucking NEVER happens. Nailed twice that night and 4 , yes 4 times the next morning before I got on the plane. This girl can fuck!!! I gave her stiff Black cock and plenty of it, and she was still ready for more! I'd like to meet a few more like her.

Global Citizen
06-10-07, 15:09
I think the problem is I have to see the boobs live so that I can appreciate them better ! I remember several times at some of the parties I have when I'm drunk and I see a nice new girl - I say "oh you look so fine so show me your nufu" - they invariably will ! This is kinda like the Ghanaian version of the North American "show me your tits" !

Anyway, after she discovered I could play guitar, she went into Groupie Freak mode! Fuck, I got tired of fucking-which fucking NEVER happens. Nailed twice that night and 4 , yes 4 times the next morning before I got on the plane.

I gotta learn to play the guitar !

Because of so many people around, I couldn't tell you that before you gave her that sex pep talk that I had already penetrated, violated, and punished her asshole quite pleasurably! You had me busting up in the car! Man, that was some funny shit! :) :) But I really am impressed with you for effort. Thanks again my good friend.

Actually sex is the topic most talked about in Ghana amongst friends - we could have gone into details with the girls easily - although they may have acted shy, it would have been cool.

Looking forward to your next visit...

GC

Hesekiels
06-10-07, 15:52
... I realized even the sweet ones in one way or another could be considered working girls. And extracting cash and presents was their priority... but beware this bullshit when all the girls have new clothes and a really nice cell phone...

Blue Metal:

Excellent reports, great pictures and an examplary approach in terms of iPods, cash and cellphones! You are the man, indeed!

Cheers - Hesekiels

Blue Metal
06-10-07, 18:49
Hmmm... That's the one we went to the club with right ? I thought her Nufu would look better than that !

Next time we'll have to get them all lined up and I will preview their bodies for you if you want :cool:

Great reports !

GC

P.S. It was fun !

You ever see the Chappelle show episode with the Rick James routine. "Hey B****, I'm Rick James! Show me your tits!" And every girl lifts her shirt and bounces her tits for him.

Can we do that????

:)

Roman Guy
06-12-07, 11:50
Congratulation for your succesful journey to Ghana.
Ghana will never disapoint its visitors.

Hope to be there soon again!!!

Global Citizen
06-12-07, 12:04
You ever see the Chappelle show episode with the Rick James routine. "Hey B****, I'm Rick James! Show me your tits!" And every girl lifts her shirt and bounces her tits for him.

Can we do that????

:)

Absolutely - we can try but the local girls tend to be a little shy unless they're drunk so definitely we'll have to have a party !

GC

Mr Yao
06-12-07, 14:54
Hello Guys,

Another fabulous hunting spot would have to be the alliance francaise school. Just behind the golden tulip hotel. They have a nice bar there where you can just sit with a beer, relax and choose at your leisure from the bevy of beautiful francophone girls who attend there to learn english. Most of them are students from the surrounding french countries, eking out a students life and looking for a sugar-daddy to treat them nice and teach them some choice english words. "oooh. That feels so good." Heheh

Global Citizen
06-12-07, 20:54
Hello Guys,

Another fabulous hunting spot would have to be the alliance francaise school. Just behind the golden tulip hotel. They have a nice bar there where you can just sit with a beer, relax and choose at your leisure from the bevy of beautiful francophone girls who attend there to learn english. Most of them are students from the surrounding french countries, eking out a students life and looking for a sugar-daddy to treat them nice and teach them some choice english words. "oooh. That feels so good." Heheh

Hmm... Alliance Francaise... Never thought of that place... will have to try it...

GC

Boogyman1
06-13-07, 15:21
Greetings from Accra in about a month ago.

I got some valid information about Accra scene from this site before I went there myself with a friend of mine - so I can recommend all first timers to read through a few pages of messages.

I come from Finland, and in short my impressions were:

Hotels: a little bit over priced, and empty - yes really empty (in early May), and here I mean Niagara and Avenida. In Niagara around 50 USD and Avenida some 30 USD per night per single room. Rooms were by no means in perfect condition and some technical problems emerged in both places. In Niagara the service was MUCH better (because in Avenida it was quite a joke) but we liked the old handsome building - Avenida has been a luxurious place some 50 years ago. Anyway, the main thing here is that in both places we took girls in our rooms - sometimes in night time too - and it cost nothing and no questions were asked.

Tourism facilities: What facilities?! It was a big surprise to me that international tourism was almost non-existant in Accra. No cafés, no boutiques, no climatized bars.. even though it is a big city. Well, Labadi beach was very good, and then there was a new restaurant-bar-clubhouse called either Venice or Vienna (sorry, have already forgotten) - in Adabraka area, like Niagara and Avenida. So, we went to Labadi beach every day. We didn't really find an alternative.

OK, there had certainly been good service and good rooms in Labadi Beach Hotel - we had a look - but didn't fancy paying over 200 USD per night in Ghana.

When you go to Labadi beach, there is very nice bar right to the left. There is a superb waitress called Alice, always smiling. So, this was not a paid add, even though my friend met Alice also more privately...

Safety: No problems whatsoever. We both walked alone in the very centre of the city, also late in the evening. No bad gestures, not even bad looks. The only problem was that most of the taxi drivers had no knowledge on their city, and sometimes we had give them instructions (we had a map). Nobody could found Avenida without help.

Girls - finally: Girls was the main... well, an important thing for us, and girls were better than we expected - a whole lot better. They were pretty, with excellent hygiene, well mannered - and HOT, superb, tight bodies and pretty faces. Some of the bottoms still make me cry when I remember them. They are so round and perky and juicy! I also liked their open and easy attitude towards sex. As if it was the most natural thing to make love with a stranger. And it was!

It was amazing to notice how many awailable girls there were, as if MOST of the young ladies in Accra were ready to have fun for some money. And yes, we paid too much - 50 USD for a night - but I think those girls needed that 50 more than we. So I refuse to apologize!

We picked up girls in the beach (Labadi - both employees and clients..), in a bars, in a hotel terrace, and in the street. And the best thing was that actually we didn't pick up anything - we were picked up. I've always liked it that way. I think it gives statistically a better result. Of course the girl is after my money and not me, but anyway she could choose her client - a right kind of guy in a right kind of time. I have never had bad service from a girl who had actively picked me up.

Perhaps the impressive occasion was in a bar in early evening. I had already a fixed date for the night but my friend didn't. We knew one of the waitresses from previous day (my friend like waitresses..) and he said her, merely joking, that he needs a lady too. It took, at most, a minute when a gorgeous well behaving ladylike chick came to our table! (She was the one whos tail makes me cry. I tried her the next evening, and my friend one of her friends but that's another story.)

In conclusion, I've been in a few places, and I must say, girl-wise Accra is one of the best - maybe the best, because those African bottoms drive me crazy..

Boogy

Johan Waans
06-13-07, 17:41
Every Thursday night the french speaking students have their own party in a nice disco.. I forgot the name of it but it used to have weed plants growing at the entrance.

Sofonda
06-14-07, 16:30
I've been in Ghana several time, but I stayed home with this girl, and I love it, and she is the one I want.

No nudity here

Sofonda

Blue Metal
06-15-07, 22:36

The only problem was that most of the taxi drivers had no knowledge on their city, and sometimes we had give them instructions (we had a map). Nobody could found Avenida without help

Boogy

Most of the taxi drivers play this game. They live there, come on! Actually I am a high tech traveler. IPOD, Computer, PSP, Hand held GPS.

Next time watch on your GPS how they go right to the general area of your destination, but have to ask for directions 1/10 of a mile away. (Ha, ha, ha!)Then ask for extra because it was so hard to find. :) Con job-every bit of it!

You just gave me an idea. My next visit- time permitting, I'll create a list of location coodinates for some of the better spots for other high tech travelers.

Also $50 a pop just for the girl, wow! My last trip total for 100%, minus the airline ticket, for two weeks was $1,200 including hotel, transportation, food and anything I gave the girls. And I think I can do it next time on 3/4 of that. Had several girls and maybe $140 actually went to finacial gifts directly to the girls.

A lot lot of people can't afford or in my case don't want to pay what you pay. So beware of ruining the market of such a perfect place.

Hesekiels
06-15-07, 22:55

I got some valid information about Accra scene from this site before I went there myself with a friend of mine - so I can recommend all first timers to read through a few pages of messages.

Boogyman1:

A nice post! I would also highly recommend Labadi beach for some daytime activities! Indeed a good place for having the very first drinks of the day - immediately after having had breakfast (in my case at about 1:30 pm)! And now the best part: no problem to pick a cuty for early bedroom olympics! :)

Life in Accra can be so easy!

Cheers - Hesekiels

Robert Lee
06-16-07, 15:07
which is the ugly sister you fucked.

I fucked the cute sister, and the next day the ugly sister. Won't do that again. I'll find two good looking sisters. Also very hard to get two at the same time. It hasn't happened yet.

Again no hot pics of either.

B M.

Sofonda
06-17-07, 08:33
She looks nice Sofonda. Any more pictures?Yeah! a lot, but no nudity.

Blue Metal
06-18-07, 18:34
which is the ugly sister you fucked.

I hold my head down in Shame. I will now conduct a review of my conduct, and reviewing & revising my standards. :)

Stand by...

Bono1305
06-19-07, 18:46
Great report and pics BL you are the man :)

Also a good report from boogyman.

Bono1305
06-19-07, 22:11
Hey Guys

Soon its time for my first trip to Accra from 17 aug to 31.

Got a ticket from Lufthansa for around 900 euro "i´m from Denmark"

First I wanna thank all you guys who have done reports and for keep this section alive, I found many good advice here.

About myself i´m 30 and been a regular to LOS for the last 6 years or so with around 20 trips, but NOW I want to try Ghana, so if anyone wanna hook up for some beers in accra then let me know

As its my first time, I will book a hotel before just to be sure where to stay the first couple of days, I was thinking of the paloma but not sure of the price found from 50 to 70 last was on there own site, but it should be in the right area for party and finding girls, also a plus is there is safetybox in the room.

Why is hotels so expensive in Ghana?

I know I have to take some for yellow fewer and malaria, from what I can read on the net is that malarone is the best, what do you guys think?

How fare from the hotel is lambadi beach?

A full report and pics will follow.

Sorry for my english, I speak it very well but my writing skills and not the best.

Any good advice please let me know

Bloke
06-20-07, 18:05
Ghana and Africa are way different to Thailand, are you staying in Accra the whole trip? I think you are in for a bit of a culture shock if you are expecting similar entertainment to what is standard fair in LOS, oh and hotels are relatively expensive due to supply and demand, simply put, there are very few hotels that can maintain western style standards so they can get away with high prices.
And as Wise Buddy rightly points out, why have you never offered any info from any of your many previous trips? Are we going to get any feedback from your upcoming trip to Ghana?

Bono1305
06-21-07, 18:50
A very fair question.

Never did a report here on my thialands trip, as I never use the Thai section here, I use another thai forum, I dont know if its ok to post a link here, but its a board about phuket, where im a very active member with over 3000 post.

But when I'm back for Ghana I will post a report, its just that my english writing skills are not the best, so I dont know how good it will be to read, but will give it a try.

Take care

Bono, there has not been not even one report from you - just asking questions!

You traveled to LOS quite often - no report ever from you.

You asked questions before going to SIN - never heard anything about that trip from you.

This forum lives from giving and taking - you take only.

Why should anybody give you information - you had a lot of time to share and kept all your information and impression as a secret.

W.B.

Ear Muff Diver
06-21-07, 19:01
Just curious to know if anyone has figured out the following. Almost every girl that you meet on YM or Ghanaweb insists that you call her on a cell phone number in Ghana.. It appears to be scamming, but not sure how it actually works... Any others with such experiennces ? Thanks

Bloke
06-23-07, 09:22
What is so strange about wanting to chat on a cell phone? There is a limited land line network in Ghana but the majority communicate via cell phone. It seems absolutely normal to me, after all they are as curious to check you out as being on the level as much as you are them.

Bono1305
06-24-07, 15:59
So what about hotels, I guess its a good idea to book a few days before you get there, and then maybe move around, i'm also looking at booking novotel for the first 3-4 days and then find a cheaper one, I guess its more easy to book a hotel when you first are there.

Is the novotel G/F?

Are there any massage places in accra, as same style as Thailand.

Realy looking forward to this trip, just got a new cam so I can take alot of pics.

A report will be made, everyday as i bring my own laptop.

How fare from novotel is the beach?

Ty Down
06-26-07, 01:07
Hey Guys,

As its my first time, I will book a hotel before just to be sure where to stay the first couple of days, I was thinking of the paloma but not sure of the price found from 50 to 70 last was on there own site, but it should be in the right area for party and finding girls, also a plus is there is safetybox in the room.

Why is hotels so expensive in Ghana?

I know I have to take some for yellow fewer and malaria, from what I can read on the net is that malarone is the best, what do you guys think.Hey Bono,

I recommend Paloma's, it rocks on Saturday night. The rooms are more like $80 US. Just across the street is an outdoor bar called the "Bus Stop", actually it's two places side by side. Good food there.

I also recommend the safety boxes in the rooms, no problem leaving lot's of cash, valuables, passports, first born child and plane tickets there, as no one but you will have the key or combination.

I also highly recommend room #19, as the rest of the rooms are no good.

Later, Ty.

Bono1305
06-26-07, 17:48
Thanks Ty

Palomas it will be, I will book for the first 4 days, and then look around, I like that there is a safetybox in the room, it always good that you can lock up you things.

Just around 7 weeks to go. Can't wait

Is it long away from the beach?

Bam Boii
06-26-07, 21:12
Thanks Ty

Palomas it will be, I will book for the first 4 days, and then look around, I like that there is a safetybox in the room, it always good that you can lock up you things.
If you want to look around i you can have a look at Blue Royal Hotel which is located in the middle of Osu. I did stay there for more than two weeks in november last year. They charged 60 USD pr. night and gave some smaller discount for longer stays. The security was good and they did have a safety deposit box in the rooms. And also they had free wireless internet access. Very friendly as well - I brought a bunch of girls there and it was never any problem. Its within walking distance from Macumba and its abt 10 minutes car ride from the beach. Enjoy your stay, I for sure did.

Bono1305
06-26-07, 23:33
If you want to look around i you can have a look at Blue Royal Hotel which is located in the middle of Osu. I did stay there for more than two weeks in november last year. They charged 60 USD pr. night and gave some smaller discount for longer stays. The security was good and they did have a safety deposit box in the rooms. And also they had free wireless internet access. Very friendly as well - I brought a bunch of girls there and it was never any problem. Its within walking distance from Macumba and its abt 10 minutes car ride from the beach. Enjoy your stay, I for sure did.Thanks Bam.

That sounds good too, and a ok price, thanks for the advice.

Ty Down
06-27-07, 01:11
Thanks Ty

Is it long away from the beach?No problem Bono,

Paloma's is about 15 minute ride from the beach depending on traffic, what I usually do is to lock-up all my cash, passport and valuables in the safetybox in the room. Be sure to leave your safetybox key (or copy available at front desk) with Buckshot Willy, he's just outside Paloma's compound by street, you can't miss him, he's the one with one eye and one leg and a monkey arm hanging from his necklass. He will guard your stuff while your at the beach. About five-o-clock in the evening is when I head to the beach, this is when all the hot babes come out, it's better in the evening because there's LOT'S of mosquitoes during the daytime, very few mosquitoes at sunset, very, very nice. No need for mosquitoe repellant.

Later, Ty

Edward M
07-02-07, 04:21
A very fair question.

Never did a report here on my thialands trip, as I never use the Thai section here, I use another thai forum, I dont know if its ok to post a link here, but its a board about phuket, where im a very active member with over 3000 post.Hi Bono. I do not know you and I am a new member to this forum but from what I read in the FAQs it would be very uncool to post a link to another forum and could get your membership revoked. However, if you have lots of good info about Phuket or anywhere else I would like to read it here in ISG.

Ty Down
07-04-07, 21:17
I know I have to take some for yellow fewer and malaria, from what I can read on the net is that malarone is the best, what do you guys think?

Bono,

What did you use in Thialand?

See ya at Paloma's as I will be in Ghana through August and September, I have reserved room #18 the last two weeks of August, then I'm heading over to Liberia for a few weeks. You can find me in the Champs Sports Bar, (inside Paloma's compound), first table on left as you walk in door, I will be hanging out with Buckshot Willy, I'll be the one with the Star beer.

Ty.

Enigma84
07-05-07, 15:42
Ghana is sounding more and more like a good place to monger around. It also sounds easy to get non-pro hook ups.

Which places are safe and friendly to visit?

Accra sounds good. Most girls on the pics aren't that great looking but I am guessing there are better ones there in the flesh.

Tema also sounds good. A friend of mine mongered there. He descirbe it as having different communities. He says the girls arent as hot as in accra.

Are the girl promiscuios?

Is it easy to find anal, bbj, etc?

At times the girls sound conservative and reserved.

Any girlfriendly hotels?

I might try Cote D'ivore instead because I hear they are very hot.

Erdnis
07-06-07, 14:04
Ty Down,

To answer your questions about malaria. I have been to Ghana about a dozen times and I always take Mefloquine (brand name Lariam)

Most people say that Malarone is better, but I prefer Lariam as my body does not really suffer from side effects from the medication.

Lariam is taken once a week, while Malarone must be taken every day and is more expensive.

In my experience the chances of getting malaria if you take Lariam are very small. During my last trip which lasted for 6 weeks I got more than 30 mosquito bites, but no malaria. However, I will take more precaution against bites on my next trip. We should not forget that it's still possible to get it.

A Ghanaian male friend of mine is a doctor and he told me that most obronis hospitalized with malaria do NOT take any medication.

Have fun!

Labadi
07-06-07, 15:11
In Ghana it's a must to take some anti-malaria-drug if you are wise; the risk for this disease is very high (much higher than in most parts of Asia or East Africa).

There are 3 options:

1 Mefloquin (Lariam): very easy to take, but 10% of patient face some psychological problems. So give it a try 2 weeks prior you departure to Ghana or any other country and if you tolerate the frist tablet, you won't get problems withh the next too. If if you take Lariam a seceond time 2 years later, no problems

2 Atovaquon-Proguanil (Malarone). very few side effects beside the price :). You take it 1-2 days before travelling and 7 days after you came back. So this is more easy to do.

3 Doxicyclin: The cheapest option, but not licend in every country for prevention of Malaria but it works as good as the others (many studies especially with soldiers). The most improtant side-effect are rashes after sun-exposion. So if you want to stay as long in the sun as to look like chicken: don't take it.

Don't forget about the other measures: if you can afford it take a room with A/C (what you like to do in the night is a good means to attract the moscitos ;)), take repellents .....

Ty Down
07-06-07, 23:04
In Ghana it's a must to take some anti-malaria-drug if you are wise; the risk for this disease is very high (much higher than in most parts of Asia or East Africa).

There are 3 options:

1 Mefloquin (Lariam): very easy to take, but 10% of patient face some psychological problems. So give it a try 2 weeks prior you departure to Ghana or any other country and if you tolerate the frist tablet, you won't get problems withh the next too. If if you take Lariam a seceond time 2 years later, no problems

2 Atovaquon-Proguanil (Malarone). very few side effects beside the price :). You take it 1-2 days before travelling and 7 days after you came back. So this is more easy to do.

3 Doxicyclin: The cheapest option, but not licend in every country for prevention of Malaria but it works as good as the others (many studies especially with soldiers). The most improtant side-effect are rashes after sun-exposion. So if you want to stay as long in the sun as to look like chicken: don't take it.

Don't forget about the other measures: if you can afford it take a room with A/C (what you like to do in the night is a good means to attract the moscitos ;)), take repellents .....

Labadi,

New Malarial drug available.

Artemos, (beta-Artemether), 40mg Softgel Capsules is by far the most effective anti-malarial drug available, including malaria caused by multiple drug resistant strains of P. Falciparum, with virtually no side effects. Artemether is an extract of the sweet wormwood plant. Availible at almost all street side pharmacies in Ghana for about 45,000 cedi's, or $5.00 US.

I will miss my Lariam hallucinations.

Ty.

Ty Down
07-06-07, 23:20
OK guys, thanks for your response.

A couple of post back I was trying to "quote Bono" on his question about Malaria, but for whatever reason when it posted, it appeared that it was me asking the question. I was asking Bono what he used in Thialand, he claims to have been there multiple times.

I,ve been to Ghana several times and plan on returning soon, spent lot's of time in the bush, (no pun intended), I know all about Malaria, it sucks.

Ty.

Ty Down
07-07-07, 16:19
Hey Guys

About myself i´m 30 and been a regular to LOS for the last 6 years or so with around 20 trips, but NOW I want to try Ghana, so if anyone wanna hook up for some beers in accra then let me know

Bono,

Ty.

Hesekiels
07-08-07, 11:53
Bono,

Ty.

Hello Ty:

Maybe you appreciate my experience as well? In Thailand I personally never felt the need for a malaria prophylaxis (although some doctors might recommend it). Having been there dozens of times I had never faced any problem in terms of malaria. In Africa, however, I would strongly discourage anybody to take that risk. But I know some members who did not take Lariam during their stay in Ghana and simply had 'good luck'.

Stay safe - Hesekiels

Ty Down
07-08-07, 14:54
OK, here I go again trying to resize these damn photos, standby.

Ty

Ty Down
07-08-07, 17:29
OK, pics covering most aspects of Ghana.

Ty.

Ty Down
07-08-07, 17:35
OK, More Pics for Nothing, Road trip.

Ty.

Ty Down
07-08-07, 17:40
OK guys, here some more, it getting better all the time!

Ty.

Ty Down
07-08-07, 17:44
Yes, going further down the road.

Ty.

Ty Down
07-08-07, 17:48
Yes, even more is to come'

Ty.

Giotto
07-08-07, 19:19
Yes, even more is to come'

Ty.Ty Down,

Excellent series of pictures. Thanks from Asia.

Giotto

Pyjama
07-08-07, 20:02
Yes, excellent! Where is that place with the walls painted all red? And how much did you pay for a girl?

Ty Down
07-08-07, 21:22
To Giotto,

Thank you,

Ty.

Ty Down
07-08-07, 21:39
Yes, excellent! Where is that place with the walls painted all red? And how much did you pay for a girl?

Pyjama,

Some of these images were taking in Kumasi....

Ty.

Curry
07-09-07, 01:15
Just curious to know if anyone has figured out the following. Almost every girl that you meet on YM or Ghanaweb insists that you call her on a cell phone number in Ghana.. It appears to be scamming, but not sure how it actually works... Any others with such experiennces ? Thanks

I have done the whole "find a good girl from Africa via internet thing. From my experience , women from Cameroon and Ghana are more trustworthy. Nigerians? Hell NO. Ghana has many scams but nowhere near the Nigerians.All of my West African friends, to include the Nigerians ,agree.