PDA

View Full Version : Ghana

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

SailorTom
01-24-08, 16:20
I just came back from Accra, a week before the cup started.

Labadi Beach Resort is outright DEAD.

After the south-african management took over the place looks like a funeral.

Not that the services of the hotel deteriorated but the once lively bar is now deserted with about three white businessmen around with their laptops.

Cafe Vienna was a good choice. Action started at around midnight with plenty of girls of all kinds and shapes.

I will try to avoid Labadi for future trips.

Does anyone have a different or similar experience at this place?

So long,

Tom

Bloke
01-25-08, 18:37
I have stayed at the Labadi Beach Resort many times, it is (or was) the best hotel in Ghana and when I was going there you could get a beachscape weekend for $75 (2004)to $90 (2006)per night for 2 (friday to sunday inclusive) which was great value. But this was scrapped once the S Africans bought the place and they also put up the rackrates ($240 a night now I think with no promotions) so pricing almost everyone out of the market.
It is a real pity but then I guess they know what they are doing and are fully profitable catering for the very top end businessman/govt officials...shit happens...

Hesekiels
01-26-08, 18:04

Sailor Tom / Bloke:

Good to know, so I will definitely not go there in March! Many thanks, it is a very useful information for me!

Cheers - Hesekiels

Bloke
01-27-08, 20:30
I just came back from Accra, a week before the cup started.

Labadi Beach Resort is outright DEAD.

After the south-african management took over the place looks like a funeral.

Not that the services of the hotel deteriorated but the once lively bar is now deserted with about three white businessmen around with their laptops.

Cafe Vienna was a good choice. Action started at around midnight with plenty of girls of all kinds and shapes.

So long,

Tom

Cafe Vienna????? I never ever heard of this place, it's not part of the Labadi Beach Hotel...where did you say it was?

Hesekiels
01-28-08, 00:21
Cafe Vienna????? I never ever heard of this place, it's not part of the Labadi Beach Hotel...where did you say it was?

If I remember correctly Cafe Vienna is located in Adabraka near Nkrumah Circle. I was told it is a just new name of an old bar.

Cheers - Hesekiels

Ty Down
01-28-08, 01:16
If I remember correctly Cafe Vienna is located in Adabraka near Nkrumah Circle. I was told it is a just new name of an old bar.

Cheers - Hesekiels

I thought the name was Vienna City.

Ty

Roman Guy
01-28-08, 10:48
I thought the name was Vienna City.Ty

Just for information:
You all are right .Cafe Vienna City is a pool bar restaurant with television, dj, sometime live music. A fresh a/c, neon lights, bright parquet make you easly forgetting to be in Africa.

It belongs to a Lebanese franchaising which is buying already existing venues and restyles them after this model.

Another Vienna City bar exists in Kumasi.

The Accra one - which is located just as Hesekiels remind us in Nkrumah Circle - is the previous Waikiki Club.

Just to be true, I prefer to go to the open air bar in the front - so called Container - or to seat at the nearby tend-bar. They are cheaper and the female population is financially on a lower level, which is always a pleasant thing.

Lukaszek
01-28-08, 19:29
Hi! I just visited Ghana. I spend great week with girl shown on pictures. I took her from small village near to Hohoe in Volta Region (local man met us together). I took her to my travel across Ghana - she was good companion, washed my dresses, helped me in some shopping, gave me advices etc. She is 21.

Tradewinds
01-28-08, 21:39
Well done Lukaszek, Im sure you had a fantastic time with her, very nice healthy looking. Im back in Ghana next month and I might just do what you did, at least try to - get a woman outside of the big towns. How did you meet her, at a bar or chatting in the street?

Cheers. Tradewinds

Hi! I just visited Ghana. I spend great week with girl shown on pictures. I took her from small village near to Hohoe in Volta Region (local man met us together). I took her to my travel across Ghana - she was good companion, washed my dresses, helped me in some shopping, gave me advices etc. She is 21.

Hesekiels
01-28-08, 21:51
Just for information:
You all are right .Cafe Vienna City is a pool bar restaurant with television, dj, sometime live music.

Thanks, Roman Guy! It is indeed an excellent background information for all of us!

Cheers - Hesekiels

Lukaszek
01-28-08, 22:14
Well done Lukaszek, Im sure you had a fantastic time with her, very nice healthy looking. Im back in Ghana next month and I might just do what you did, at least try to - get a woman outside of the big towns. How did you meet her, at a bar or chatting in the street?I will try to write full, big report with many advices soon, so far I only answer questions.

I came to small village near to Hohoe and was accompanied by one nice man which wanted to be my guide. I accepted and we talked. In the meantime I met group of swedish students and talked with them. My guide heart my questions about girls and suggested help. We exchanged phone numbers (I had Tigo chip, but in that area only MTN has coverage). I told him my expectations, I. E. Girl must know english and that I look for girlfriend with possibility of marriage. It was man about 50. Men in that age are respectful in a local community. He went away and I waited for taxi outgoing to another place. After about 1hour this girl came to me and start talking with me, but taxi just went out. This girl called me every day and I came back few days later for her. My guide lead her to me, we talked with her all the details of the trip. She introduced me to her family and her father accepted me. I spend 2 days in the village (fortunatelly some hotel or guest house was there. She stayed with me) to give the family possibility to know me and after that period I took the girl (with her bags) to the trip. It was very nice. People called her "my wife", probably because I treat her very good and because we travelled together. At the end of the trip I gave her enough money for returning trip. From Accra to home. We have contact all the time, she even called me when I was writting this answer (LOL). One advice: be good for girl, be sincere, don't try to exploit her. Leave this way open for next tourists. Don't worry about having a lot of sex with her (I worried, but it was wrong). Ghanian girls have no limits, can do it during all the free time (LOL).

Hope it helps. Good luck and don't forget about writting report after you come back!

Slowalk
01-29-08, 05:25
I'm off to Ghana in March. I haven't been there since July 2004. Anyhow, you said you've been to Ghana several times. Where are some places in cities you normally stay? Also, your girls are extremely high quality. Where are you meeting them? Certainly, these aren't nightclubbers. The one's in nightclubs did not impress me when I was there but, its possiblyly just a matter of luck. Did you search out the campuses or go on a web site? Maybe I don't know what to look for with the clothes on; sometimes the best looking bodies don't show under clothes.

SloWalk (Formerly, HarryDHo)

Hesekiels
01-29-08, 19:00
... I look for girlfriend with possibility of marriage...

but this was just a joke, wasn't it?

Cheers - Hesekiels

Global Citizen
01-30-08, 14:30
This is my first trip to Ghana and being the Tournament is going on right now rooms are hard to come by

Ghana was expecting 1 million visitors but according to immigration figures, we only got 8,000 visitors for the football match.

Hotels are empty and their owners are not happy about it.

GC

Sofonda
01-30-08, 16:53
I'm off to Ghana in March. I haven't been there since July 2004. Anyhow, you said you've been to Ghana several times. Where are some places in cities you normally stay? Also, your girls are extremely high quality. Where are you meeting them? Certainly, these aren't nightclubbers. The one's in nightclubs did not impress me when I was there but, its possiblyly just a matter of luck. Did you search out the campuses or go on a web site? Maybe I don't know what to look for with the clothes on; sometimes the best looking bodies don't show under clothes.

SloWalk (Formerly, HarryDHo)I will tell after, am in Accra now, returning 11th Feb. And go down again 3th of March.- some photo, no nude

Sofonda

WorldWalker
01-30-08, 17:36
Hi Global,

I had actually put off visiting Ghana due to the expected crowds.

Do you see it getting any busier as the competition gets closer to the finals?

I realise that this is probably not easy to answer.

Thanking you.

Lukaszek
01-30-08, 20:20
but this was just a joke, wasn't it?You may be surprised, but it was not a joke. I really looked for wife, I met few interesting girls (all valuable from Volta Region) and I absolutly will come back and will bring one of them.

You must know, ghanian girls are generally unfaithful to her husbands (at least in Volta Region), but they have many interesting qualities. If I bring a wife and she will be unfaithful too much, I will change her to another - no problem, more experiences.

Tradewinds
01-31-08, 00:02
You are correct, always treat them well, I have met a few through sites like Afrointroductions, it seems most non pros in Africa want marriage to a European or to someone who can take them out of Africa. Im sure most hope for marriage but will in reality will settle for someone who will look after them even if it is for 2 weeks, I wish I could stay with one for a lot longer then I currently do as Im sure you get the best out of them, but there is so much totty about and are so very readily available, I tend to get greedy and succome to temptation moving on within 24hrs, but in parting I always give them a present (mobile brought over especially) and some money for the "family" with a promise to meet up some time. I find it difficult leaving them as they are so sincere. If I was to marry again I think it would be to an African woman, purely for their many many excellent qualities, sadly I dont think I could ever be faithful.

I have met many Ghanians, and other African ladies through Afro in Britain and in Europe, even when they are away from Africa they are still so loving and friendly.

Thanks Lukaszek

Hesekiels
01-31-08, 00:28
... always treat them well ...

Sure, but I think that should be self-evident! It is just a matter of respect and politeness!

Cheers - Hesekiels

Lukaszek
01-31-08, 01:06
You are correct, always treat them well, I have met a few through sites like Afrointroductions, it seems most non pros in Africa want marriage to a European or to someone who can take them out of Africa. Im sure most hope for marriage but will in reality will settle for someone who will look after them even if it is for 2 weeks, I wish I could stay with one for a lot longer then I currently do as Im sure you get the best out of them, but there is so much totty about and are so very readily available, I tend to get greedy and succome to temptation moving on within 24hrs, but in parting I always give them a present (mobile brought over especially) and some money for the "family" with a promise to meet up some time. I find it difficult leaving them as they are so sincere. If I was to marry again I think it would be to an African woman, purely for their many many excellent qualities, sadly I dont think I could ever be faithful.

I have met many Ghanians, and other African ladies through Afro in Britain and in Europe, even when they are away from Africa they are still so loving and friendly.About giving gifts to girls: be wise and don't buy so expensive gifts because you can affect ghanian "market". Girls there live on very low level so staying with you in a hotel with toilet and shower/bathroom and eating banku or fufu (traditional food) are valuable very much for them - they will be happy for that. You can buy for them something like beads or rings from traditional materials (not silver nor gold) - it can be ok but not needed. If you want to give them expensive gifts like mobiles, take girls from Accra or Kumasi - especially Ashanti girls have big expectations.

You met a lot of african girls in Europe. Could you tell me, where the most huge-breasted black girls can be met? I like black girls with huge breast (G cup or bigger) and I wanted to meet them, but I don't know, where can I. Single ghanian girls have at most D cup (I met only one with F/G).

Hesekiels
01-31-08, 23:56
About giving gifts to girls: be wise and don't buy so expensive gifts because you can affect ghanian "market". Girls there live on very low level so staying with you in a hotel with toilet and shower/bathroom and eating banku or fufu (traditional food) are valuable very much for them - they will be happy for that. You can buy for them something like beads or rings from traditional materials (not silver nor gold)

Hi Lukaszek:

that's again the old, old question about an 'adequate price', isn't it? I totally agree with you that we must not spoil these girls with exorbitant presents like cellphones, cameras or notebooks.

However, I have learned that most of them have sky-high expectations the moment they f**k with a foreigner! Anybody with a similar experience?

Cheers - Hesekiels

Slowalk
02-01-08, 01:48
The one's familiar with the net will ask for more than ones you meet in the rural areas. They've been scamming lonely men on Afrointroductions and other dating sites forever and yes, they know about this site as well. Its no secret. They play the "marriage game" batter than any of you ever will. If you meet her on the net, chances are she's a pro; if she dresses better than other Ghanians, she's definitely a pro; if she has a good cell phone and is on the phone constatly, she's a pro. If you don't believe she's a pro or you think you're going to play a game with her and fool her, you deserve to pay the consequences.

Global Citizen
02-01-08, 11:41
Hi Global,

I had actually put off visiting Ghana due to the expected crowds.

Do you see it getting any busier as the competition gets closer to the finals?

I realise that this is probably not easy to answer.

Thanking you.

The only real difference is there's more traffic earlier. Also, there seems to be more motorcades for the teams and visiting dignitaries.

As far as entertainment venues are concerned, not much has changed except everyone is talking about football. Quarter finals starts on Sunday and I don't expect any changes around here.

GC

Global Citizen
02-01-08, 11:47
However, I have learned that most of them have sky-high expectations the moment they f**k with a foreigner! Anybody with a similar experience?

It ranges so much. I've been with girls where I've only given them GHC5.00 (50,000 old cedis) and up to GHC20.00. The rural girls definitely expect much less (especially if you go to the Volta region to pick them). A piece of cloth I find is always a better gift than phones or jewelry.

GC

Hesekiels
02-01-08, 22:12
The rural girls definitely expect much less (especially if you go to the Volta region to pick them)

GC,

since there are hardly any bars in these remoted areas I am just wondering where (and how) did you pick them? Maybe in shops or directly on the street? Could you share your experiences with us?

Cheers - Hesekiels

Lukaszek
02-01-08, 22:54
since there are hardly any bars in these remoted areas I am just wondering where (and how) did you pick them? Maybe in shops or directly on the street? Could you share your experiences with us?Please read my answer from 01-28-08 at 22:14 - it includes one possibility (mature guide).

Additional possibility: go to Somanya - small town in Eastern Region, you can reach its from Koforidua (I stayed there for two days). On Friday and Saturday evenings there are hundreds of girls from near villages which look for boyfriends. You can pick any of them for free - they will be happy to stay with you in a hotel room instead of their poor houses (I recomend you Palm Hotel over Hotel 99 to visit). The best gift for them is a food.

In other days girls in the market area will offer you standing with you in the evenings.

Eastern Region is the poorest region I visited in south Ghana - so go to Somanya and enjoy nice girls without spending too much money!

Hesekiels
02-03-08, 16:47

Additional possibility: go to Somanya - small town in Eastern Region, you can reach its from Koforidua (I stayed there for two days). On Friday and Saturday evenings there are hundreds of girls from near villages which look for boyfriends. You can pick any of them for free - they will be happy to stay with you in a hotel room instead of their poor houses (I recomend you Palm Hotel over Hotel 99 to visit). The best gift for them is a food.

In other days girls in the market area will offer you standing with you in the evenings.

Eastern Region is the poorest region I visited in south Ghana - so go to Somanya and enjoy nice girls without spending too much money!

Hi brother:

thanks for the excellent information about Somanya! I will certainly give it a try when I am back in Ghana! But maybe you can give us some additional input about this small town?

Is there any 'hot spot' where the action is to recommend (bar, disco etc)? And if I have understood you correctly it is boiling on weekends only. So, would you rather discourage us to go there during weekdays? Last but not least, what is the best choice to travel there from Accra (Tro-Tro, bus)?

Hope these are not all too many questions (sorry!)? :)

Cheers - Hesekiels

Ty Down
02-03-08, 16:54
Here's a few pics of some rural western areas of Ghana... Cape Three Points, Axim, Ankasa National Forest, Bia National Forest, and of course...Kumasi.

Hesekiels
02-04-08, 00:17
Here's a few pics of some rural western areas of Ghana... Cape Three Points, Axim, Ankasa National Forest, Bia National Forest, and of course...Kumasi.

TD:

excellent photos! Many thanks for sharing these pics with us!

Cheers - Hesekiels

Global Citizen
02-06-08, 07:19
GC,

since there are hardly any bars in these remoted areas I am just wondering where (and how) did you pick them? Maybe in shops or directly on the street? Could you share your experiences with us?

Cheers - Hesekiels

There may not be any bars but there certainly are drinking spots and chop bars ! You can also pick up most girls from shops - just smile, say hello, tell them straight out that you like them and want to see them again. If you spot a nice girl walking on the road, don't hesitate to go up to them, compliment them a bit and take their phone number - call them an hour later and arrange somewhere to have a drink or eat something. Even if the girl says she doesn't drink, they will always eat !

Sure this is a bit more work than a wham-bam-thank-you-ma'm approach with a pro but to me chasing them is half the fun since pretty much every girl is available to an oburoni.

I have a friend here who doesn't do pros but he's getting blow jobs from different girls almost everyday.

GC

Hesekiels
02-06-08, 23:21
There may not be any bars but there certainly are drinking spots and chop bars ! ...

Thanks for these interesting information, GC!

Cheers - Hesekiels

Lukaszek
02-07-08, 03:35
thanks for the excellent information about Somanya! ...
Is there any 'hot spot' where the action is to recommend (bar, disco etc)? And if I have understood you correctly it is boiling on weekends only. So, would you rather discourage us to go there during weekdays? Last but not least, what is the best choice to travel there from Accra (Tro-Tro, bus)?Most girls stand or walk on the street. They visit Somanya on Friday and Saturday evenings.

Transportation:

1) Accra -> Koforidua (bus), Koforidua -> Somanya (bus or tro-tro to direction of Kpong)

2) Accra -> Ho (bus), Ho -> Kpong (bus), Kpong -> Somanya (tro-tro to direction of Koforidua)

I hope this helps. I will wait for a report after visiting this place :)

Lukaszek
02-07-08, 03:51
I have a friend here who doesn't do pros but he's getting blow jobs from different girls almost everyday.Could you tell, where you friend live (city and region), where does he pick those girls (street or bars) ? I ask, because I met few girls but unfortunately, none of them gave mi blowjob; they knew only standard sexual intercourse with passive laying on her backwards. There was in Eastern and Volta regions and all the girls were 21 years old and they had very limited sexual experiences.

I will be appreciative for info, where (cities and region) can I find girls which know and can give a good blowjob. Mayby more experienced girls, older than 21 would be better solution?

Bloke
02-07-08, 12:00
I will be appreciative for info, where (cities and region) can I find girls which know and can give a good blowjob. Mayby more experienced girls, older than 21 would be better solution?

With respect this is rather a silly question. There is no country/region/town where you can expect to get the best bj, it's luck of the draw. Rather like a post a few months back asking which area to go to to find the girls with the biggest tits!
Your chances are going to be higher in Accra rather in rural Ghana and with a slightly older than 21 yr old who is more experienced...probably. I had a great bj and anal rimming from a 23 yr old in Accra one time, not that I was seeking this precisely but it was nice, she was also very good in the sack in general and as a consequence I decided to hang with her for quite a few days, her pic attached

Global Citizen
02-08-08, 04:27
Could you tell, where you friend live (city and region), where does he pick those girls (street or bars) ? I ask, because I met few girls but unfortunately, none of them gave mi blowjob; they knew only standard sexual intercourse with passive laying on her backwards. There was in Eastern and Volta regions and all the girls were 21 years old and they had very limited sexual experiences.

Basically everywhere and anywhere - I have never met a girl here who doesn't give BBBJ although not all will swallow but with a bit of training and pressure, they usually will. Age doesn't really matter either.

Good luck.

GC

Tradewinds
02-08-08, 09:49
Best trawl through Afrointroductions.com for Africans in Europe, you will not have any problems whatsoever finding your choice. You can narrow your down your choice of woman, i.e. your desired country, nationality, height, weight, age but I'm not sure about tit and arse size...would be nice though!!! However a word of caution, all are as nice as they in Africa and love sex on first meeting, my experience has been that they are very keen for sex without protection and in some cases are very disappoint on you insisting, I guess the reason is pregnancy can help their immigration issues.

Good luck - Tradewinds

Greetsiel
02-08-08, 18:12
Just for information:

It belongs to a Lebanese franchaising which is buying already existing venues and restyles them after this model.Vienna City belongs in Accra, Takoradi, Kumasi and Tema (their another name)

The owners of Consul Games. The Head of this group is a Austrian who has Casinos in Croatia and also is a skipper with a great catamaran.

Roman Guy
02-10-08, 00:15
Vienna City belongs in Accra, Takoradi, Kumasi and Tema (their another name)
The owners of Consul Games. The Head of this group is a Austrian who has Casinos in Croatia and also is a skipper with a great catamaran.

Thank you for the information.
The Lebanese ownership was a suggestion of someone that I have reported.
Cogratulation to the Austrian man!

Ty Down
02-10-08, 20:19
Has anyone here been over to the Vienna City in Takoradi?

Ty

Daidalus
02-11-08, 15:33
Has anyone here been over to the Vienna City in Takoradi?

TyI was there a couple of years ago.

Its a tiny place across the roundabout from Captain Hooks Restaurant.

A few slots and an electronic roulette table. Nice looking girls. Had fun the bears were free to players and $100 went a hell of a long way. I even came out ahead a couple of times.

Cunning Stunt
02-12-08, 14:32
Interested to know if any members had any experience with girls met through AFF?

There are some mighty fine looking pussy on there but some of the photo's look suspiciously professional and are probably scammers.

Take a look at this cutey. Is she for real?

Hesekiels
02-12-08, 22:49
... Take a look at this cutey. Is she for real? ...

... never in life, Gamahucher!

Cheers - Hesekiels

Bloke
02-12-08, 23:21
No Ghanaian girl is going to use AFF, nowhere in Ghana looks like that room this cutey (your description not mine...) has been photographed in, that in itself is a giveaway, not even the best hotel rooms. Surely you can tell this is some sort of model shoot, your average Ghanaian cutey doesn't really know how to pose for a camera anyway, so rare is it the huge majority will have been photographed...think about it.

Cunning Stunt
02-12-08, 23:29
... never in life, Gamahucher!

Cheers - HesekielsOMFG my dreams are in tatters! What shall I do with the air ticket!!

Cheers Hesekiel - take it I can't believe anything on AFF Ghana?

Incidentally did anyone see the ITV Tonight prog last night on Nigerian dating site scammers. It opens ones eyes - it amazing how many get caught and send dosh to folk they have never met.

Slowalk
02-13-08, 01:10
Nice pictures but, no way she's from Africa anywhere. I guess its a shot from one of the porn sites taken in California. She just looks American to me, I can't describe exactly why I think that. She just looks to have that wonderful extreme ass of an ass clapping American dancer. They don't do that anywhere else in the world unfortunately.

Ty Down
02-13-08, 01:21
Never seen a room like that in Ghana, or table...as for what appears to be a Van Gogh painting on the wall...never in Ghana...a white Rose...not in Ghana..

Ty.

Ty Down
02-13-08, 01:25
I was there a couple of years ago.

Its a tiny place across the roundabout from Captain Hooks Restaurant.

A few slots and an electronic roulette table. Nice looking girls. Had fun the bears were free to players and $100 went a hell of a long way. I even came out ahead a couple of times.

Thanks for the info Daidalus...is Captain Hooks a good place to eat and throw back a few beers?

Daidalus
02-13-08, 05:59
Thanks for the info Daidalus...is Captain Hooks a good place to eat and throw back a few beers?

Captain Hooks is the best restaurant in Takoradi (My opinion) Its very expensive by Ghana standards but the food is good and the beer flows. Its run by a German guy who also does fishing trips. Another good restaurant is 'The North Sea' also run by a German a little cheaper a lot smaller but also good food.
The Professional P4P can be found a a club called 'The Africa Beach' about a five minute cab ride from Captain hooks. The Maggi Guest house is just up the hill from Captain hooks. Its clean and reasonably priced if you haggle and they are very girl friendly. The Takoradi Beach hotel is also pretty good and walking distance from Africa Beach. I spent the best part of 9 months in Takoradi and Secondi a few years back. Boy do I miss the place.

As for the AFF question. I have met three people from AFF in Ghana and only one matched the picture. AFF is my entertainment in West Africa. I basically message all the girls in a given country who come across as scamers or Pros and ask them to do the most outrageous acts. It keeps me entertained and hey if one agrees I am in for a hell of a good time.
Hope this is of some help.

Pet Phunt
02-13-08, 07:13
No Ghanaian girl is going to use AFF, nowhere in Ghana looks like that room this cutey (your description not mine...) has been photographed in, that in itself is a giveaway, not even the best hotel rooms. Surely you can tell this is some sort of model shoot, your average Ghanaian cutey doesn't really know how to pose for a camera anyway, so rare is it the huge majority will have been photographed...think about it.
Never seen a room like that in Ghana, or table...as for what appears to be a Van Gogh painting on the wall...never in Ghana...a white Rose...not in Ghana..

Ty.Some of these comments are ridiculous. I have been to Ghana once and although I spent only two weeks, I saw much better looking tables and rooms in some average people's homes I visited. The truth, however, is that most of the Ghanaian female adverts on AFF are scammers.

Cunning Stunt
02-13-08, 10:05
Captain Hooks is the best restaurant in Takoradi (My opinion) Its very expensive by Ghana standards but the food is good and the beer flows. Its run by a German guy who also does fishing trips. Another good restaurant is 'The North Sea' also run by a German a little cheaper a lot smaller but also good food.
The Professional P4P can be found a a club called 'The Africa Beach' about a five minute cab ride from Captain hooks. The Maggi Guest house is just up the hill from Captain hooks. Its clean and reasonably priced if you haggle and they are very girl friendly. The Takoradi Beach hotel is also pretty good and walking distance from Africa Beach. I spent the best part of 9 months in Takoradi and Secondi a few years back. Boy do I miss the place.

As for the AFF question. I have met three people from AFF in Ghana and only one matched the picture. AFF is my entertainment in West Africa. I basically message all the girls in a given country who come across as scamers or Pros and ask them to do the most outrageous acts. It keeps me entertained and hey if one agrees I am in for a hell of a good time.

Hope this is of some help.Many thanks Daidalus - good advice. Pleased to know some of the ads are genuine - I think the idea is to look for the unstaged, unpro photo's which tend to come after the porno ones which AFF seem to ensure are shown first on any countries listing.

If you don't mind me asking mate, what sort of outrageous acts do you ask?

Ty Down
02-13-08, 23:13
Some of these comments are ridiculous. I have been to Ghana once and although I spent only two weeks, I saw much better looking tables and rooms in some average people's homes I visited. The truth, however, is that most of the Ghanaian female adverts on AFF are scammers.

Yes, I have seen better looking tables and rooms in Ghana also, just not tables made of Maple wood, which does not grow in Ghana, or what appears to be a white Tulip or Rose flower, neither grow in Ghana. Mahagony makes a much nicer table Einstien.

I suspect that this may actually be a Ghanaian lady who has made her way to the Neatherlands, just a hunch...judging from the decor.

I have been to Ghana many times and have accumulated almost 12 months time spent in Ghana, and I know Bloke has been around the country to. The only thing ridiculous I see here is your knee jerk comment.

Ty

Mercenario
02-14-08, 00:19
Interested to know if any members had any experience with girls met through AFF?

There are some mighty fine looking pussy on there but some of the photo's look suspiciously professional and are probably scammers.

Take a look at this cutey. Is she for real?During 2005 until march 2006 I was very active in Afroinductions. I met 4 girls, 3 of them in Germany, they were from Kenya, one in Madrid, she was from Liberia. All of them had some weight added since they had left Africa, where they had taken the photos, but all of them were still quite attractive. I also had contact with some girls in Nigeria und Ghana.

For me it was always very easy to find out the scammers after some chats and mostly after they had sent pics. Just look at the whole picture, are there things which are not common in Africa, i.e. furniture? What dress does the girl use, what kind of make-up? Most girls in Africa do not have the money to buy mascara or even lip-sticks. Most people in Africa wear second-hand clothing.

Cheers!

Sekoya
02-14-08, 06:19

Nope.

That's Angel Eyes...a porn star.

Greetsiel
02-14-08, 11:55
Captain Hooks is the best restaurant in Takoradi (My opinion) Its very expensive by Ghana standards but the food is good and the beer flows. Its run by a German guy who also does fishing trips. Another good restaurant is 'The North Sea' also run by a German a little cheaper a lot smaller but also good food.Just to specify ;-)

The owner of Captain Hook is a Austrian. His son runs a place with the same name in Accra (close to the Goethe institut).

Heiner from "North Sea" is a German.

Hesekiels
02-14-08, 22:38
... What shall I do with the air ticket!!? ...

Gamahucher:

Take the plane and enjoy your time there! There are plenty of lovely girls in Ghana who certainly meet your taste! That's for sure!

Cheers - Hesekiels

Bill Kan
02-14-08, 22:54
They are scammers. The girl on the picture is a porn star.

Asian Cat
02-15-08, 03:23

Take a look at this cutey. Is she for real?That is a black porn star named Angel Eyes

Cunning Stunt
02-15-08, 12:37
Hey thanks you guys. This site is perfect for an old perv like me. I am planning to scarper the rat race and spend a while travelling on every continent (except the arctic/antartic. Don't fancy them eskimoes. They smell of fish) indulding my hobbies of fine booze, food and pussy. So I am trying to narrow down each continent to those countries that offer best selection of each. Asia, Australia and Europe are easy, Americas a bit harder but Africa the hardest. Don't fancy Kenya much, so I am looking at Ghana, Madagaskar or Morocco (although I prefer my African girls to be black so thats maybe not an option).

What do you old old African pussyhounds out there recommend?

Incidentaly saw another lass on AFF Ghana what looks a more likely real deal. She is from Cape Coast and her pp reads:

'Hello, I am 27 years and I am singe with one child and I am very honest here and I am looking for any one here who is ready to come to Ghana to meet me for real and I am not here for any joke here and I am looking for my dream mate here and I do not care about the age of the man and all I need is love and someone who is very honest and ready to meet me and I will be very happy to hear from you all '

Sounds promising and not that bad looking either. Any ideas?

Ciccio
02-15-08, 18:54
Ghamaucher, I spend a lot of time in Africa, and, even if I've never seen that girl on a porno site, the photos are too professional (look at the perfect lighting and skin colour.

Eve the rug on third photo seem like coming from USA.

In any case, don't worry: pick a plane, fly to Ghana and look around: you will find what you're looking for.

Regards,

Ciccio

Slowalk
02-15-08, 19:44
Your girl's tits don't look like she's ever had a kid.

I'm finding out that sub-Saharan Africa is generally the same. Walk down the street and pick out any woman you want. I'm NOT exaggerating when I say that your biggest problem will be getting rid of them. I have just some GENERAL information with exceptions to the norm: You might want to try English speaking countries unless you speak French or Portuguese (Mozambique, Angola). I won't recommend Nigeria because of the hastle but all Africa is a great place to monger. Botswana, Namibia, and Ghana are considered the safest. Ghana is anexceptional monger place but, nightlife is not as good as Kenya nd generally are un made up. Some insist that Sierra Leone IS the best destination. French speaking countries have more fashion conscience women therefore, more attractive at first. Although great, Cameroon may be the worst of the French speaking (1/2 French and 1/2 English) desitinations highlighting that its still a great site. The Nigerian, Ghanese, and Kenyan women all seem to have bad reputations once they arrive in your country. Zambian women seem to be the best women for serious relations. For some reason, Mozambicians are looked down upon by all oher African nationalities. What am I missing?

Asia:

Pattaya, Thailand. No second best in the world.

Angeles, Philippines. Go go and bar fine heaven. Filipina has by far, the wetest pussy in the world.

India is a big hastle but, abundant brown women.

China: no trouble finding it.

Hong Kong is very expensive but fun.

South America:

Rio, Brazil: Land of the great ass and g-strings. Highly commercial.

Cali, Cartegena, Medallin, Colombia: Medallin has to be where the most beautiful women in the world come from. Also, most dangerous country in the world. Must speak Spanish.

Carribean:

Dominican Republic: Puerta Plata, Sosua, Boca Chica, everywhere. Dark Latina heaven. Must speak Spanish.

Cuba: Similar to Africa to meet Latina women. Women don't dress up and apply makeup like other Latin coutries. Maybe the safest country in the world. Must speak Spanish.

Europe... I don't care. Romania, Latvia, Estonia, Czech Republic, Spain?

Middle East?

Africa:

The whole sub-Sahara: Everywhere you are and there's a woman you want.

Hesekiels
02-15-08, 19:56
'Hello, I am 27 years and I am singe with one child and I am very honest here and I am looking for any one here who is ready to come to Ghana to meet me for real and I am not here for any joke here and I am looking for my dream mate here and I do not care about the age of the man and all I need is love and someone who is very honest and ready to meet me and I will be very happy to hear from you all '

Any ideas?

Well, the story is most likely true and the pictures seem to be real! However, this cuty is definitely looking for a husband (and of course 'support')! Are you ready to marry her? :) Otherwise simply pick somebody from the streets! :)

Cheers - Hesekiels

Mercenario
02-15-08, 21:21
Well, the story is most likely true and the pictures seem to be real! However, this cuty is definitely looking for a husband (and of course 'support')! Are you ready to marry her? :) Otherwise simply pick somebody from the streets! :)

Cheers - HesekielsThe story is true, but the pics are fake.

If she has a child, her tits wouldn't be round and full but dry and empty. Also in pic 2 there is something I can identify as a microwave oven. That's very strange for africa, maybe some rich people have one. But rich African women do not need a white man to merry them.

On pic 1 there can be seen a door. In tropical countries most private houses do not have air condition and therefore they have to use unpainted dark tropical wood for all doors and windows. The door in pic 1 is painted (white).

But this girls has a nice body and a sweet pussy, what a shame that she is not real.

Cheers!

Cunning Stunt
02-16-08, 00:50

Cheers - HesekielsMarry - fuck no - that would make me a bigamist. No just some pre-arranged mutual pleasure to her financial advantage would be nice! I am sure that most of the (genuine) girls who have the nous to post pix on AFF are as wised up as we are and are fully aware that most encounters with foreign men are on a temporary rather a permanent basis.

Bit dubious about street girls in Africa.

Daidalus
02-16-08, 04:23
Since AFF and Afro introductions seem to be the current topic here is my take on the whole internet dating theme.
There will be those who disagree with me but that’s fine I believe everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Take Ghana as this is the country that this forum is dedicated to.
I have spent several months in Ghana working. Nowhere near as much time as the regulars here. Whilst working I employed anything from 10 to 40 locals. At an average salary of around $100 (USD) per month. I had hundreds of applications. Life in Ghana is cheap you can live quite comfortably on very little money as long as you live like a local and don’t want western things. Most people’s level of English is fairly basic their grammar and spelling is far worse than mine. Look at the profiles on AFF and Afro introductions. The ones that are well written and have good pictures are either written by someone form a higher socioeconomic background than the average Ghanaian or are a scam. Either way they are probably not going to want to jump into bed with you unless there is significant gain on their parts. I could pick up just about any girl I wanted in Takoradi for around $20 and these were not professional girls they just saw an opportunity to make over a weeks pay for a nights work. The girls from the internet with the good profiles all wanted hundreds of dollars. The internet profiles with no pictures or very poor ones and very badly written are more likely to be real people. They however are hoping to make a lot of money and maybe score a husband. I have met several and they all expected much more than the $20 I would have paid a normal girl. Granted some of them where willing to do things most girls won’t and had obviously had plenty of experience in pleasing men. It takes a certain education level to go to an internet café find the site and post a profile. I would say that 80% of Ghanaians would not know where to start. The ones that do have specific financial goals in mine.
So my advice, Browse the dating sites. Pick carefully. Expect to pay a lot more. Be very careful. It can be rewarding but more often then not you are going to do better by chatting up one of the gas station cashiers or a hairdresser of which there are thousands in Ghana.

Sofonda
02-16-08, 09:20
Did you find what you will look for, AFF I think 75-25 in Scam. My opinion then look at www.ghanaweb.com under classified (Female searching Male), better chance there.

I did go years back and I hook up with a nice, nice woman

Sofonda

Hesekiels
02-16-08, 11:10
... It can be rewarding but more often then not you are going to do better by chatting up one of the gas station cashiers or a hairdresser of which there are thousands in Ghana.Daidalus:

I cannot agree more! These girls are always a good choice!

However, I have learned my lesson and do not waste my time with Afro Introductions anymore.

Cheers - Hesekiels

Andy Pierce
02-16-08, 11:51
i have used this forum when i took my first trip to jakarta. it helped me greatly in finding what i was basically looking for. so i am trying again to see if these venerable world travelers and fellow mongers can steer me in the right direction. i am looking for the essentials in life (wine, women, and song).

basically, where are the best places to find good food, good music, and loose women for great sex. i expect to go to accra. but maybe travel up the coast as well. looking for jazz clubs. maybe someplace where i can play music with the locals. any suggestions? how about decent hotels? i have a line on a couple thru southtravels.com. but they don't cover everything. and last but not least the women. my taste are more exotic. but the basics are. oral to completion, [CodeWord117] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord117), anal is always on the menu for me. how easily can i expect to be serviced as needed and what can i expect in terms of $$ for services provided?

any insight is greatly appreciated.

Willyboy
02-16-08, 12:28
I was member. I was writing about having sex in I'm system. Afro delete my profile, stop memberschip end thake money in pokket. Answer from afro. Afro is only for afrika girls seeking husband for serious marrige.

I was writing many thimes about sex end more than 50 procent hef interrest for extra money. Afro is hookers site but plaese write not about sex. Girls from 20 jaers will married with mans from 80 jaers. For love?

Roman Guy
02-16-08, 14:11
I think that one of the most useless thing to do before departing to Africa and Ghana specially, it is to date girls via internet.

I find at least these three points:

The firts is to have already sent a lot of money before arriving there and when there to remain disappointed by the dated girl who posted maybe her junior sister's pics or her pics of ten years ago. How are you going to meet her the first time? With a 300.00 euro mobile phone in your hands or why not, with a new lap top or the money for the surgery that her father needs to be performed in Cape City.

The second is to be trapped by her and spend two or three boring weeks to "eat the same soup" in a country where it is really possible for anybody, old or young, rich or poor, handsome or disgusting, to dispose of a different woman every 6 hours (have your tablets nearby!).

The third - but it is not common - is that the woman doesn't exist at all and after receiving a lot of money in advance will find an excuse not to come at the final date and disappear for ever.

Arrive at Ghana just as I did: with a little notepad in my pocket with all the info I collected reading attentively this forum.
Hello!

Hesekiels
02-16-08, 17:22
I think that one of the most useless thing to do before departing to Africa and Ghana specially, it is to date girls via internet.

I find at least these three points: ...

Folks:

Roman Guy is perfectly right! Since virtually all girls you meet in Ghana are available, why to waste time and money prior to arrival!?

Very funny: a couple of months ago I met a cuty in an internet cafe. After 30 minutes we went back to my hotel and in the morning I gave her about 300.000 Cedis for the 'taxi'. It was indeed a great night and it was worth the money, no doubt! So, recently I wrote her an e-mail with my next travel details and my invitation for another f**k! :) She reverted: "Sure, my love, I wait for you and we will f**k again like hell! Yeah, let's have some (!) great days! And please bring one Blackberry for me and one iPod for my brother, ok"!

So, guys, such things you can expect from your 'internet girls' and even from cuties you already 'had'! And now be wise and save your time plus money! You get exactly the same service from somebody in an internet cafe, but much cheaper! :)

Cheers - Hesekiels

Ty Down
02-17-08, 05:46
Kofi Nti is Dead.

Ty

Ty Down
02-17-08, 16:32
After futher investigation, I do not believe this is the same Kofi Nti the HipLife singer, with chart topping hits such as..."Still I love you" and "Rakia".

...The family and friends of Mr. Kofi Nti regret to announce his mysterious death, which occured on Friday Sept 28th 2007 at the Bekwai Government Hospital, Ghana. His death occured on a trip to Ghana for his Dad's funeral.

<http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/classifieds/listing.php?CATEGORY=O>

Ty.

Chris P
02-17-08, 18:47
Hey Sofonda - are your girls really ordinary chicks you picked up in Ghana? From my very brief experience there, the girls were game, but often had bad skin and were a little saggy, probably due to poor diet, hard life in the Third World, kids, etc. The girls you post are beautifully toned (especially the one in black bra and panties, who looks like an athlete) and have lovely, unblemished black skin. How old are they? In Kenya I understand lots of guys go after 18 year olds in high school/university, as they are still in tip-top shape - do you do the same?

Sofonda
02-18-08, 19:09
I met a lot of the same girls all the what through Mali, Liberia. Burkina Faso, Ivory Coast and so on. For the pic you see, she's 28. Skin problem. Good question. I've also seen it. Due too food, life, sun, overdose of cream (Bad Cream), stress. Who knows.

As for the photos, same girl.

Atlethic? Well she trains, and a bit genetic I will say.

This photo and woman I found through connection back in 2001/2002

----

But be sure you will find a lot of similar around.

Sofonda

Ty Down
02-18-08, 19:35
I met a lot of the same girls all the what through Mali, Liberia. Burkina Faso, Ivory Coast and so on. For the pic you see, she's 28. Skin problem. Good question. I've also seen it. Due too food, life, sun, overdose of cream (Bad Cream), stress. Who knows.

Sofonda

Hey Sofonda,

Just curious about Liberia, can you tell us a little about the place. I made some good friends a Buduburam (Liberian refugee camp) in Ghana, now they have returned to Liberia, thinking about going to see them.

Ty.

Mugsey
02-19-08, 23:49
Gents, your help needed...returning to Accra soon after a year away.

What, if anything, has changed in terms of the bar/club scene. Which places are popular, which have gone off the boil? I used to go to the following:

BARS
Paloma (mainly just for food, the occassional pick up)
Chesters (Wed only)
Bywells (Wed, Thurs)
Champs (Fridays)
Monsoon (Most nights but not many pro's)
Ryans (pretty dead last time I was around)
Acquirius (ok most nights)
California + shacks outside Macumba
The Office (still full of teenagers with attitude?)

CLUBS
Macumba (not so busy last visit - has it picked up?)
Tantra (mainly expats/whites/lebanese - much action here?)
Vienna (used to me Wikkiki - any good these days?)
Jokers (not a big fan but was top spot last trip, wrestled away from Macumba...still full of Liberians and blokes with attitude?)
Aphrodisia - never been here..heard it was a bit anti-white sometimes and could get a bit heavy - anyone have an opinion?

Any feedback on any of the above is more than welcome and if any great new places have opened recently, please let me know.

Many thanks

Bloke
02-20-08, 22:11
I've been to Aphrodisic and also to Boomerang but both with Ghanaian friends so didn't really notice any anti white feeling even though I was the only white face. Both places frequented by middle class Ghanaians so no pros. I was already with a girl anyway at Aphro but at Boomerang I picked up a rather nice 19 yr old lost soul from Aburi and took her back with me.
Jokers can be a bit hit and miss though have had some pleasant results, always good for eye candy if nothing else. Never had the inclination to try Macumba due to the hard core reputation, I mean why bother with all that hassle. Another smallish club in Osu, Vanity was quite chilled though frequented by a very local bunch, again I was with Ghanaians when I went there. When I stayed at Labadi Beach hotel, Jokers was just up the road so if I was at a loose end the temptation was too much to resist!

Another nice place to go is Next Door Beach Resort, just up the road from Labadi Beach hotel on the Tema road, very chilled at weekends with live outdoor music though I stress not a pick up place but a nice way to start your evening and get a bite to eat before moving on.

Hummer Bird
02-21-08, 00:40
Did you find what you will look for, AFF I think 75-25 in Scam. My opinion then look at www.ghanaweb.com under classified (Female searching Male), better chance there.

I did go years back and I hook up with a nice, nice woman

SofondaWOW Sofonda,

That girl in phpBvum4wAM.jpg is fucking unreal. Where was she to be found? In Ghana. I cannot imagine that, absolutely supreme pussy. Please tell where to find that one. I would cancel some trips to check that shit out.

Cheers Hummer

Sofonda
02-21-08, 20:08
WOW Sofonda,

That girl in phpBvum4wAM.jpg is fucking unreal. Where was she to be found? In Ghana. I cannot imagine that, absolutely supreme pussy. Please tell where to find that one. I would cancel some trips to check that shit out.

Cheers HummerNot unreal. And yes you can meet them in Ghana, especially all over Accra is a good start.

This girl I know way back, so she is a girl who stay much home, but as everyone else of the girls they like to go out and dance. Macumba, Joker, Afrodisiac and so on.

But instead of having prob with pro, you will had to work a bit for this girls, and ask for a dance and chill out and talk about yourself, like a normal conversation. Anyway is the same girl all 4 picks.

And for Liberia I will tell more later, because am on the way down to Accra and I will perhaps visit the camps and go with car to Liberia and Sierra but not sure yet, had a bad times last time

Sofonda

Genghois
02-26-08, 21:41
From the Ghana Embassy website:

REQUESTS FOR VISITORS/TOURIST VISAS: Should be accompanied by names and addresses of two references, one of which can be the Hotel where applicant will be lodging.

And how is a first time visitor supposed to obtain such references?

Roman Guy
02-27-08, 09:27
REQUESTS FOR VISITORS/TOURIST VISAS: Should be accompanied by names and addresses of two references, one of which can be the Hotel where applicant will be lodging.

When I applied for the visa - June 2006 - I had no problem.
I just booked my hotel by telephon (no slip no receive no fax) and knew nobody there but it was enough for them to check my fly ticket and my credit card as reference.

Ty Down
02-27-08, 10:57

Genghois,

I suppose a fella could go to Afrointroductions and call up one of the girls...or guys, and get their Phone #, Name and Address.

From my experiences, as long as the blanks are filled in on the application, they have never actually checked my references.

Ty

Global Citizen
02-29-08, 06:07

Just make up a hotel name such as Holiday Hotel (and there is such a hotel) and an address - remember Ghana has no street addresses - only P.O. box numbers so something like P.O. Box 3541, Accra. Or better yet, use La Palm Beach Hotel (Google it) which is the most expensive hotel in Ghana and the visa officer will think you're loaded and definitely give you a visa.

If you just write tourist under purpose of visit, 99.9% of the time you'll get the visa.

GC

Hesekiels
03-02-08, 14:03
BARS
Paloma (mainly just for food, the occassional pick up)
Chesters (Wed only)
Bywells (Wed, Thurs)
Champs (Fridays)
Monsoon (Most nights but not many pro's)
Ryans (pretty dead last time I was around)
Acquirius (ok most nights)
California + shacks outside Macumba
The Office (still full of teenagers with attitude?)

CLUBS
Macumba (not so busy last visit - has it picked up?)
Tantra (mainly expats/whites/lebanese - much action here?)
Vienna (used to me Wikkiki - any good these days?)
Jokers (not a big fan but was top spot last trip, wrestled away from Macumba...still full of Liberians and blokes with attitude?)
Aphrodisia - never been here..heard it was a bit anti-white sometimes and could get a bit heavy - anyone have an opinion?

Hi Mugsey:

How was your recent trip to Ghana? Have you any news about the clubs and bars in Accra for us?

Cheers - Hesekiels

Caesar46
03-07-08, 18:21
Staying in a hotel (pacific) near nkrumah circle in accra, you're near the action. Best time is 3-4-5 am when the girls leaving their place for going home. They are eager for a final shot. It's easy to find girls to take to your hotel for fucking. BTW there's a parc nearby, where all kind of girls are waiting in the dark. Best is to go together with a local boy, you feel a little bit safer, though it's a very safe place.

Hesekiels
03-11-08, 19:57
... Best time is 3-4-5 am when the girls leaving their place for going home. They are eager for a final shot ...
... and the exact place you have in mind is?

Cheers - Hesekiels

Caesar46
03-12-08, 07:45
It's in front of Vienna Pool restaurant/club.

Good luck

Lukaszek
03-13-08, 02:24
it is really possible for anybody, old or young, rich or poor, handsome or disgusting, to dispose of a different woman every 6 hours (have your tablets nearby!).Which city you mean about? Where can you find girls during the day?

I was in Ghana (in Eastern & Volta Region) and my experience was like this:

- during the day girls work

- on the evening girls go home

Lukaszek
03-13-08, 02:35
Staying in a hotel (pacific) near nkrumah circle in accra, you're near the action. Best time is 3-4-5 am when the girls leaving their place for going home. They are eager for a final shot. It's easy to find girls to take to your hotel for fucking. BTW there's a parc nearby, where all kind of girls are waiting in the dark. Best is to go together with a local boy, you feel a little bit safer, though it's a very safe place."leaving their place" - does it mean circle, club or both places? How much does girls cost at that time?

And what is the lowest price in that hotel?

Thanks for your info!

Roman Guy
03-13-08, 08:54
Which city you mean about? Where can you find girls during the day?
I was in Ghana (in Eastern & Volta Region) and my experience was like this:
- during the day girls work
- on the evening girls go home

I have visited Kumasi and Accra.
Maybe big city life is different but I have seen a lot of doing-nothing people hanging around during the day.
Anyway by day it is possible to go to "disturb" also working girls.
For example the numerous road vendors and carriers when their head basket is almost empty, part-time shop girls at lunch time, or just customers of market places and - last but not least - do not forget the cleaner of your hotel room who is frustrated by her low salary and wish to integrate it with your "gift".

Next time I am interested about Tamale in the North. Any info?

Bloke
03-13-08, 18:57
I have passed through Tamale a couple of times, if you thought Accra was hot Tamale is a lot hotter, less humid. Big Muslim population, never stayed over but it's a very spread out city, still, plenty of girls I noticed

Duggins
03-13-08, 19:49
Cali, Cartegena, Medellin, Colombia: Medellin has to be where the most beautiful women in the world come from. Also, most dangerous country in the world. Must speak Spanish.I know this is somewhat off topic, but I have to dispute what you say about Colombia. You're citing perception, not reality. Having lived in Medellin for 10 months in 2005/2006, I can tell you emphatically that Colombia is not even close to being one of the most dangerous countries in the world, much less the most dangerous.

In comparison with places like Iraq, Afghanistan and the Central African Republic, there's just no contest.

Colombia can be a very safe place or a very dangerous place, depending on how you live your life. You have to know which neighborhoods are good and which aren't, and you don't just drive around the country through rural areas.

No one I know has ever had any problems in Colombia, and my time in Medellin was great and hassle free. Just like you don't go walking around Compton, Calif. at night, you don't go walking through poor neighborhoods in Medellin or Cali either.

If people avoid Colombia because of perceived danger, they're missing out on a great place with the most beautiful women on the planet (in my opinion).

Member #4603
03-14-08, 01:28
Everyone has thier tastes. For those of us who love black women, there are two pretty distinct body types:

1) Slim and fine as represented in sample A:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3t6xt_slim-chocolate-shaking-that-ass_sexy

2) Thick and bootylicious as respresented in sample B:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3yq30_big-black-ass-in-tight-dress_flirt

So, the question is this... which countries are the natural habitat of "type A" and which are the natural habitat of "type B".

When it comes to black women, I like to go all the way so I'm a type B man myself. What say you fellow mongers?

Hesekiels
03-15-08, 00:10
So, the question is this... which countries are the natural habitat of "type A" and which are the natural habitat of "type B".

[/QUOTE]

SL:

I am not sure if one can generalize it in a way like that. However, in all African countries I visited during the past years I found virtually all the types you are referring to!

Cheers - Hesekiels

BigPrick
03-17-08, 16:54

Take a look at this cutey. Is she for real?This is a clear case of bait and switch.

Bold Focker
03-18-08, 04:44
I am looking into spending some time in either South Africa or Ghana depending on the best flights!

If I come to Ghana I will most likely head for Accra to start with and then possible venture out if i feel in of any interest!

I have read through this forum but not found much useful info on hotels.

I would want a hotel with either Wife or A Ethernet cable as I have my own wi fi travel router.

I don’t need any fancy hotels and prefer family run hotels, these hotel generally have wi fi.

Can anyone suggest a hotel and the costs involved even if internet is not available?

I have read many requests for hotel costs but not many posts. I did read some hotel were $40 - $50 per night. That did sound a bit expensive for the country! Most places I travel in Asia or DR I only pay $25 per night.

Also, what is the best location in Accra, for convenience to bars, restaurants and night life? I have read that it is best to walk around to pick up girls, but Are there any bars where other mongers or westerners meet up. It’s always good to exchange information over a pint!

When I meet a pro or a non pro in Accra, what is the going rate for p4p?
Only post I read was $20.

Would be a great help if someone could post prices of pro, non pros, bar girls, or top notch night club girls if they exist!

Are ATM available in Accra, and do you get local currency or us$!

Do you get current rate or do you have to use black market money changes in the street for the best rate?

Sorry for so many questions, but i am sure it will be helpful to other new comers to Ghana as well!

BF

Slowalk
03-19-08, 00:12
I'm not an expert on Africa and only been to Ghana twice (2003 and 2004). I can't imagine its changed much. Maybe better ATM, internet, and cell phone coverage but, not significant changes. In addition, I've been to DR more times than I can count as well as to Thailand, PI, Brazil, Cuba, Colombia, Hong Kong, Korea, etc. Africa is different. Hotels are generally more primative. Don't assume $25 private hotels have even hot water let alone internet. LaPalm Royal Hotel, Golden Tulip, Labadi Beach Hotel, and Shangri la have prices that are excessive for Africa. The one thing that I have etched in my memory is that I will not stay in Osu in Accra. Its the center of all foreigner scams. I will stay at Paloma hotel one or two nights then probably fan out into the countryside away from Accra. Why take a laptop? The net is completely unnecessary in Ghana. These may be outdated:

http://www.starch.dk/isi/profile/ghanahotels.htm

Bloke
03-19-08, 22:16
I agree entirely with Slowalk. Unless you are in Ghana on business what do you need to spend time in your room on a laptop for??? There are plenty of internet cafes in Accra...you never know, you may even get lucky in one!
Hotel prices in African capitals are relatively expensive due to the severe lack of international standard hotels though you can still stay at the Novotel for around $115 if you get their special rate. When you travel outside of Accra hotel prices drop dramatically...it's all about supply and demand and what the market will bear...pure economics. Asian capitals are blessed with an abundance of top quality hotel chains hence lower prices, not so Africa.
Again I agree with Slowalk on Osu, although many tourists seem to gravitate there and there are some reasonably priced hotels (ie $60) it is also full of wankers who just want to relieve you of the contents of your wallet as fast as possible..see an earlier post of mine headed regarding pimps, hos and hustlers...I will never stay there again. To be fair the worst types are non-Ghanaians, ie Nigerians mainly, they don't have a bad reputation for nothing.
ATMs are plentiful in the major cities, non-existent elsewhere, you don't need black market trading
Re nightlife, read the forum, there has been plenty of info discussed here as well as all the other info you are looking for

Hope this helps

Bloke

USASexGuideHo
03-21-08, 00:20
MBA reservations at the link below will almost certainly get you the best rate on the whole range of hotels in Ghana; I got 35% off at La Palma and grimaced as the person next to me paid full rate at the counter. http://www.ghanalodging.com/hotelrates/

Bloke
03-21-08, 22:52
That's funny, I don't ever recall seeing any previous posting of yours on this thread let alone any trip report from your stay at, the place I assume you mean, La Palm.....care to shed some light?

Ty Down
03-22-08, 20:09
I am looking into spending some time in either South Africa or Ghana depending on the best flights!

If I come to Ghana I will most likely head for Accra to start with and then possible venture out if i feel in of any interest!

I have read through this forum but not found much useful info on hotels.

I would want a hotel with either Wife or A Ethernet cable as I have my own wi fi travel router.

I don’t need any fancy hotels and prefer family run hotels, these hotel generally have wi fi.

Can anyone suggest a hotel and the costs involved even if internet is not available?

I have read many requests for hotel costs but not many posts. I did read some hotel were $40 - $50 per night. That did sound a bit expensive for the country! Most places I travel in Asia or DR I only pay $25 per night.

BF

Just a few places to stay...

Airport View Hotel - Airport City Accra
Alisa Hotels
Ampax Hotel
Axim Beach Hotel
Bay View Hotel (Accra)
Busua Inn
Cocoloko Beach Camp Resort (Ada Foah)
Cresta Atlantic Resort
Cresta Atlantic Resort Accra-Ghana
Crown Apartamento
DAVE MARTIN HOTEL
Dutchotel
Earl Beam Hotel
earlbeam hotel
eastgatehotel
EASTOMENT GUEST LODGE
EllKing Hotel
Elmina Beach Resort - Cape Coast
Erata Hotel
Esthers Hotel
Eusbett Hotel - Sunyani
Fairhill Guest Houses
Fespa hotel
Frankies Hotel & Restaurant - Osu
Ganos Lodge
George's Court Hotel
GhanaAccommodation.com
Golden Beach Hotels
Golden Gate Hotel (Kumasi)
Golden Tulip Accra
Gussys Hotel - Tema, Ghana
Hans Cottage Botel (Cape Coast)
Hasta Executive Lodge
Hillview Hotel
Hotel
Hotel Angelica
Hotel De Hilda (Tarkwa)
Hotel Heritage
Hotel in Tema
Hotel Saint Patrick
Hotel Shangrila
Keta Beach Hotel
Korkdam Hotel
KorkPalm Hotel
krisview
Kumasi www.sanbrahotelgh.com
La Palm Royal Beach Hotel - Accra
LAGOON VIEW HOTEL
Lake Bosomtwe Paradise Resort
Le Domino Hotel
M Plaza Hotel
maplewoodhotelghana.com
MBA Central Hotel Reservations
Mighty Victory Hotel
Nana Bema Hotel, Cape Coast
New Coco Beach Resort
New Dawn Ghana Resorts
Nokaans Hotel
nokaanscomplexhotel
Oak Plaza Hotel
Oasis Lodge
Octagon Executive Lodge, Ahafo Kenyase
Paco Park Oasis Hotel Manila Philippines
Paloma Hotel
Pink Panther Hotel, Kumasi
Poslin Hotel, Kumasi
Precise Lodge (Kumasi)
Promising Satrs Hotel
Queens Hotel (Tema)
Royal Gateway Hotel
Royal York Hotel - Ghana
Sandpiper Hotel and resort
Sealane Hotel, Prampram
Silicon Hotel & Conference Centre
Soriania Hotel
St. Martins Hotel
Sun Lodge Hotel - Accra
SUNSPLASHHOTEL.
Tenko Plaza Hotel
The African Regent Hotel
The Father's Hotel
THE RICH CULTURE OF GHANA
TICCS Guest House - Tamale
Treasure Land Hotel
Treasureland Hotel
Ultimate Hotel
Weema Hotel
www.amiswonderland.com
www.anita-hotelgh.com Kumasi
www.daysinn-hotel.com
www.hotelboraboragh.com
www.hotelrhema.com
www.jariahotel.com
www.kingdominternationalhostel.com
www.largusforthotel.net
www.lovistahotel.com
www.marjorie-y.com
www.miklin-gh.com
www.radach.org
www.stonelodge.biz
www.thefathershotel.com

Personally, I prefer Paloma. Be sure to hit Champs Sports Bar, (in same compound), on a Friday night! It Rocks!

DutcHotel is very nice also, but it's in 51 Beachdrive Nungua, Accra, Ghana - Accra Greater Accra - Ghana. Hotels Accra: Hotel Dutchotel Nshonaa.

Then move on to Kumasi, Roses Guest House-Vienna City.

Ty

Enigma84
03-25-08, 21:53
Hey boys,

Nice to be back on the site again. I have been touring Asian countries so I haven't been able to talk much but please look in the Thailand and Phillipines area for my trip reports.

I have decided to take a break from the Asian scene and visit Africa for abit. I have a friend that visited Ghana 2 years ago and he tells me he had a wonderful time. Apparently, he also tells me it was very easy to get laid by non-pros over there. I booked a flight to Ghana and I am now staying in Tema at one of their hotels. I am looking mostly for non-pro action as usual. This time I can't afford to do any pro action as I am around family most of the time. Also I prefer non-pro action anyway. The good news is I can speak the language.

Anyways the reason I am posting this message is because I wanted to know how to get quick lays with non-pros. In Thailand it's fairly easy but here in Africa it seems harder.

Today I met this chick standing outside the hotel with her ugly friend. I decided to grab my balls and walk up to her and talk to her. She is so hot and I so want to bang this *****. Anyway I went up to her and asked for her number. She was alittle hesitant at first but then she finally gave it up. Anyway I called her and I she didn't pick up so I might try in a few days.

Any ideas on any places to take non-pros on dates like resturants and such. She lives in Sakumono. I really want to bang this *****. If I cant this I will I will kick her to the curb.

Anyway give me some places I can go with her and other bitches so I can fuck them.

I will check for replies tomorrow.

Thanks

Bloke
03-26-08, 20:55
What's wrong with you? You have halitosis or something? There are so many babes walking around in Accra/Tema that if you can't get laid there's got to be something wrong with you

Slowalk
03-27-08, 00:24
The first chance she gets you someplace no one else can see you, she will be all over you. The biggest problem you will have is to get rid of her. She will eventually check her messages but, she will be several hours late for your meeting. Africa never changes.

Jalle
03-27-08, 08:12
Ages ago I promised to upload few pics regarding my Ghana trip. Sorry about being so busy.

This chick was found from Vienna Ent. Complex near the circle. The place could be described as western-style disco with 50-50 b/w ratio. Virtually all girls were pro or semi-pro. There were some 30-50 girls and constant in/out flow. The number of guys was quite equal but one never felt that as a competition. Chatted with some local guys who came there for just drinking, but apart from them everyone seemed to be there for pussy. It was monday night and most of the other bars were dead according to my local information sources. However, everyone who has ever been to Ghana knows whats the difference between weekdays and weekends. Her name was Yvonne and she was from Wa as far as I remember. Cost: 30cedi. Locals said their going rate is about 15cedi in there. The girls initially ask even $100 us. I would not recommend the place if you are not into pros. Nice crowd though and perfect spot to chat fellow mongers.

Apart from pro action, I found Accra quite dissappointing. Girls have much better attitude in Takoradi and other cities. Sadly, they already know their value in Accra. I had some freebies along the coast. I would highlight that it is not totally effortless to get laid in Ghana. The easiest way is to be-friend some local guys in small towns and they are happy to introduce you to their friends, schoolmates, etc. Of course, these guys expect some $5 at the end but who cares.

Jalle

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Master Yoda
03-27-08, 18:44
I had only been there once myself and was there for a period of 1 month.

Are there girls hard? Depends on how much of the culture you know, if you can speak the language (if you care to learn alittle) and how into the network you are.

My observation is that generally speaking cold call approaches or street approaches are not as hard as in the US or Europe. i.e. if you walked up to a random woman she would likely give you her number and give you a chance to meet her.

Obviously the really hot ones are hard work.

Thanks

Enigma84
03-28-08, 11:14
Ok so where in Acra and tema is best to meet hot models 18. 24 yrs and how is best to approach them? Nightclubs seem like a hard job. Mind you although I am american born I can speak their language because my mother is from there.

Thanks

Enigma84
03-28-08, 11:15
Is being dark skinned a strike against you,or is just being Aerican like me good enough?

BigPrick
03-30-08, 02:08
How much does it for P2P in Accra. Met a provider asking for $100.

Do the providers now charge a similar price globally? If most in Ghana earn ~$100/month, dont see why I should pay that much?

Am I being a hard ass?

Bloke
03-30-08, 09:50
Do not ever pay $100 that is crazy. Regular girls expect a little taxi money, gifts etc but would not put a figure on it, I suggest 20-30 cedis for all night is appropriate plus if you gou out together, you pick up the tab. If you are dealing with pros then of course confirm price in advance, top whack $50 for Accra for all night. Never pay more or you start setting a precedent and screw things for everyone else

Spider916
04-02-08, 05:28
Hi guys,

I will have to spend a few days in ACC in May and will be staying in the Labadi Beach Hotel. Does anybody know if there is some action in or near that hotel? If not, how far is it to the action? I guess that that hotel, is guest friendly?

Anyother hints besides RTFF?

If any fellow nightfigthers here want to met up for a drink, please pm he.

Cheers

Roman Guy
04-02-08, 10:46
Hi guys,
I will have to spend a few days in ACC in May and will be staying in the Labadi Beach Hotel. Does anybody know if there is some action in or near that hotel? If not, how far is it to the action? I guess that that hotel, is guest friendly?
If any fellow nightfigthers here want to met up for a drink, please pm he.
Cheers
The closest place to Labadi Beach Hotel where to find "love" is just the beach of Labadi.
Go there in the afternoon and it will be difficult for you to remain alone.

Global Citizen
04-02-08, 15:49
Hi guys,

Try Joker's which is not too far away down the road past La Palm hotel.

GC

Bloke
04-02-08, 21:54
No action at the hotel, well never been any when I stayed there. Forget about the beach if you're there midweek, no action, agree with Jokers, you'll find what you need there, 5 minutes away by taxi.

Hesekiels
04-05-08, 11:30
Hi guys,

I will have to spend a few days in ACC in May and will be staying in the Labadi Beach Hotel. Does anybody know if there is some action in or near that hotel? If not, how far is it to the action?

Bloke is right! Better take a taxi from Labadi Beach Hotel and go directly to Osu (approx. 2 Cedis) or Adabraka (approx. 5 Cedis). BTW, keep in mind that 'the action' hardly starts before midnight! So, do not go all too early to places like Macumba, Jokers or Vienna City!

Cheers - Hesekiels

Spider916
04-05-08, 14:47
Many thanks for the hints guys.

Hesekiels
04-05-08, 17:18
Hi guys,

Actually it should be self-evident, but just for the sake of good order: always -I repeat, always (!)- agree on a certain price before you take a girl to your hotel room ('normal price' is about 30 to 40 Cedis for LT)! Otherwise you might have a great surprise next morning when the cuty all of sudden demands 100 USD or even more! :)

Do not get fooled and play safe!

Cheers - Hesekiels

Jamis Plumber
04-05-08, 18:02
....always -I repeat, always (!)- agree on a certain price before you take a girl to your hotel room ('normal price' is about 30 to 40 Cedis for LT)!....

Do not get fooled and play safe!

Cheers - Hesekiels

According to FXGlobal Transfer,

Saturday, April 5, 2008; 30 Ghanaian Cedi = 0.003075 US Dollars. Is your quote for real or am I being a dumb ass? If it is the former, may your whopper grow even bigger :)

James Tott
04-05-08, 18:40

Saturday, April 5, 2008; 30 Ghanaian Cedi = 0.003075 US Dollars. Is your quote for real or am I being a dumb ass? If it is the former, may your whopper grow even bigger :)Hi Jamis,

Quote you got is for old cedi which was 10,000 old cedi to 1 us Dollar.

Ghana use new cedi's now which is equal to us$ 1 new cedi= 1 us Dollar.

Cheers,

Jim

Hesekiels
04-05-08, 18:59

Saturday, April 5, 2008; 30 Ghanaian Cedi = 0.003075 US Dollars. Is your quote for real or am I being a dumb ass? If it is the former, may your whopper grow even bigger :)

Gentlemen:

Be aware that there is a new currency in Ghana for more than one year! And yes, I am pretty much certain that 30 Ghana New Cedis is the price for a girl!

Conversion is:

Ghana Cedi (old): 10,000 Cedis = 1 USD (approx.)
Ghana New Cedi: 1 Cedi = 1 USD (approx.)

Actually nothing big has changed in terms of currency, but we need not carry bundles of bank notes anymore. It's much more comfortable nowadays!

Cheers - Hesekiels

Roman Guy
04-05-08, 20:11
Gentlemen:
Be aware that there is a new currency in Ghana for more than one year! And yes, I am pretty much certain that 30 Ghana New Cedis is the price for a girl!

Thanks for the update!
Hesekiels, show us some pictures of the several girls that are enjoying now your 30 New Cedis "taxi bill" or "breakfast change"!

USASexGuideHo
04-05-08, 23:25
Hi Bloke:

… seldom read the forum these days yet you’re right that I should share what I know of travels - little to report on Ladies in Ghana as I was traveling with attractive GF; idea of a threesome went over like a lead balloon (still have the lady though).

Prices at Paloma this past fall were around 85US double rising to 90-95US double (note prices are less for a single); poor value relative to many others but a nice hotel with many foreigners. It has a somewhat inconvenient location ($2 taxi ride or 2mile walk south to the OSU area which is more central in Accra). Good location however to get to the STC bus station just North ($1 taxi ride) if you want to travel to Kumasi, then around the triangle to Takoradi and through Cape Coast, back to Accra.

After a number of stays at Paloma and inflation (though they did upgrade the outside courtyard are over about a 2mo period and started to include breakfast with room rate) moved to a much better hotel while in Accra “La-Palm Royal Beach Hotel – apparently” for 155US double, discounted rate (see link below) versus 230US. Felt it was far better than Labadi Beach Hotel which has a weird mosquito pool on its’ grounds – not certain why you’d want such a feature in a country where mosquitoes carry malaria.

The secluded swimming pool and atmosphere and La-Palm Royal Beach Hotel should easily get anyone laid with hot non-pros I’d think – just invite them for dinner in the lounge (knowing you’re staying there will more than impress any NP), and thereafter for a swim in the lit pool at night, leading to a stop back at the room to shower/towel off. The freebie could subsidize your room cost.

Leaving Accra for anywhere west and along the Coast though is a good bet for dramatically cheaper hotels (as much as ½ the price of comparables in Accra). Also the bus ride to Cape Coast (only $8 on the STC bus for about 1hr) will almost certainly net an attractive young student, probably the best Ghana has overall for women IMHO – they all travel back and forth to Accra. Other than students I thought Ghanaian girls a little plumper than my taste – pros may be a different story.

Past Ghana posts (for those who RTFF) are @
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=721616&postcount=1365
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=626090&postcount=1034
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=474614&postcount=518
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=474605&postcount=517
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=471973&postcount=509
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=471286&postcount=507
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=471284&postcount=506

Jamis Plumber
04-06-08, 11:11
... I am pretty much certain that 30 Ghana New Cedis is the price for a girl!

Conversion is:

Ghana Cedi (old): 10,000 Cedis = 1 USD (approx.)
Ghana New Cedi: 1 Cedi = 1 USD (approx.)

Thanks for the update. However most online currency conversion websites have not yet reflected the new Ghana Cedi.
30 Cedi (or 30$) seem to be the "normal" rate across most centres (Kampala, Nairobi, Kigali etc.) for an all night action's fun, VAT inclusive. Ofcourse situational differences arise often.
Keep it up guys!

Alew217
04-13-08, 17:48
Thanks Sofonda for the pics. By the way, is this girl a local and if possible would you share her contact info. I am going to Ghana is about 3 more weeks and I am crazy over these pics LOL.

Alew217

Hesekiels
04-14-08, 21:40
Thanks for the update!
Hesekiels, show us some pictures of the several girls that are enjoying now your 30 New Cedis "taxi bill" or "breakfast change"!

RG: there is really not all too much to report, sorry! Still the same venues, same girls, same prices and exactly the same African scams like before! Conclusion: business as usual - it could not be more normal! Long live Ghana! :)

Cheers - Hesekiels

Sofonda
04-24-08, 19:40
Thanks Sofonda for the pics. By the way, is this girl a local and if possible would you share her contact info. I am going to Ghana is about 3 more weeks and I am crazy over these pics LOL.

Alew217Some more picks for you:

Yes! This girl are in Ghana. If you like her I can set up a date. And yes she is local.

Slowalk
04-25-08, 03:57
Some more picks for you:

Yes! This girl are in Ghana. If you like her I can set up a date. And yes she is local.

Noddy, although you are likely experiencing Ghana bliss at this moment, can you beat this? Looks like Sofie's found Ghana's finest.

Greetsiel
04-25-08, 15:28
Yeah it's real.

Labadi Beach Accra, sorry my break was not long enough for some fun.

Blastoff
04-25-08, 22:20
Yeah it's real.

Man that is one hot body shaped girl. She would make the perfect porn star. I have been fortunate to date a Nigerian teen a few years back that was shaped like her, unbelievable in bed too. One of life’s extreme pleasures.

Cheers

Blastoff

Hummer Bird
04-26-08, 00:49
Yeah it's real.

Jesus man, how could you not find time for that? Come on that is probably the hottest girl on ISG!!!!!!!!!! Fuck man you really screwed up on passing that monument! More more more moremoremoemormeomroemroemromer photo's
Oh by the way THANKS!
Cheers
Hummer

Enigma84
04-26-08, 12:15
Ok so where in Accra and tema is best places to meet hot women 18. 24 yrs and how is best to approach them? Nightclubs seem like a hard job too loud. Mind you although I am american born I can speak their language because my mother is from there.

Is being dark skinned a strike against you, or is just being Aerican like me good enough?

Alew217
04-26-08, 18:38
Yes Yes please do set me up with this young lass. Its hard to beat a body like that. I will arrive May 6th late and plan on getting a hotel somewhere in OSU for a few days, then look around for something cheaper and better. I remember some guys saying it was not a good thing to stay at one place, it was better to move around. Also Labadi beach? Is it close to Accra? Or is it going to Cape Coast? How far from OSU by taxi? Cost?

I have been told a taxi from Airport to OSU should be about $10 is this true?

I plan on getting a card for my GSM unlocked phone when I arrive and have a local number. Does anyone know the cost of a phone Simm card? Damn this is my first trip and I just love beautiful black ladies, I usually go to DR for fun but read many of your posts and decided to give it a try. Appears that overnight partners should be about $25 to $30 a night?

The only thing I see that is out of balance is the cost of hotels there.

Yes Yes please set me up with this sexy lady indeed.

Thanks,

Alew217

Some more picks for you:

AfAsia
04-27-08, 10:45
Yes Yes please do set me up with this young lass. Its hard to beat a body like that. I will arrive May 6th late and plan on getting a hotel somewhere in OSU for a few days, then look around for something cheaper and better. I remember some guys saying it was not a good thing to stay at one place, it was better to move around. Also Labadi beach? Is it close to Accra? Or is it going to Cape Coast? How far from OSU by taxi? Cost?

I plan on getting a card for my GSM unlocked phone when I arrive and have a local number. Does anyone know the cost of a phone Simm card? Damn this is my first trip and I just love beautiful black ladies, I usually go to DR for fun but read many of your posts and decided to give it a try. Appears that overnight partners should be about $25 to $30 a night?

The only thing I see that is out of balance is the cost of hotels there.

Yes Yes please set me up with this sexy lady indeed.

Thanks,

Alew217

In Osu, you will find several hotels at GHC40, you can negotiate down to GHC30. Diamond hotel or Binneys bed & breakfast

Phone card GHC7.00 MTN

TAXI cost from airport is GHC5 to 10

Osu is the place to be.

Labadi Beach borders Osu district, however you will have no peace once on the beach, local pests.

ladies cost GHC30 to 40

Global Citizen
04-27-08, 17:43
Ok so where in Accra and tema is best places to meet hot women 18. 24 yrs and how is best to approach them? Nightclubs seem like a hard job too loud. Mind you although I am american born I can speak their language because my mother is from there.

Is being dark skinned a strike against you, or is just being American like me good enough?

The best place to meet non/semi pros is around "On The Run" at the University of Ghana Legon campus - this is where you'll get to meet all the "Legon Girls". Friday night is the best time.

Even though you may be afro-american, you'll still be an oburoni so no problems.

GC.

ChinaTourist
04-28-08, 07:50
Hi Noddy

I llbe going to accra too. I ve a short stay in lagos and after that I ll stay near the osu side or near the kotoka airport.

I ve been to ghana several times

Lets see if we can catch up there.

May be you can p. M me

I don't have the facility.

I ll be flying from india

Best regards

China tourist

In Osu, you will find several hotels at GHC40, you can negotiate down to GHC30. Diamond hotel or Binneys bed & breakfast

Phone card GHC7.00 MTN

TAXI cost from airport is GHC5 to 10

Osu is the place to be.

Labadi Beach borders Osu district, however you will have no peace once on the beach, local pests.

ladies cost GHC30 to 40

Chris P
04-29-08, 03:34
Dayum! Hey Greetsiel, could you give us some more background on that hot voluptuous girl in the photo? I'm planning a trip later this year, and if there's any chance of bumping into her (literally) I'm up for it! Do you have any more photos? How did you meet her, etc? Was she up for some bedroom action? And how on earth could you pass it up, lol?!

Gossy
05-01-08, 10:52
I will arrive May 6th late and plan on getting a hotel somewhere in OSU for a few days, then look around for something cheaper and better. I remember some guys saying it was not a good thing to stay at one place, it was better to move around.

Osu is the best as it is central. Spend a day in whatever place you have booked then find a cheaper option... there are plenty... all out there in the thread.

First time visit will cost you $10; try beating it down to $5-6 if you are not landing in Accra during peak traffic hours. However while returning, try not to pay more than $4 if it is non-peak hour. If bargaining is not one of your strong points, befriend the security guard at your hotel and ask him to negotiate on your behalf.

I plan on getting a card for my GSM unlocked phone when I arrive and have a local number. Does anyone know the cost of a phone Simm card?

MTN SIM card will cost $1 and additional charges for the recharge coupon ($7.5 or 15 depending on what you need).

Appears that overnight partners should be about $25 to $30 a night?

Yea yea yea and maybe even less... the place is a paradise :D

Gentlemen, just returned from a visit and let me thank all contributors on this thread for the exhaustive information on mongering and also traveling/ staying in Ghana. The info is so good that I did not need to either post a query or send a PM to any member for help in Ghana. Thanks again.

A full report will follow soon (as soon as the aching feeling of being out of Ghana sets in).

Cheers!
Gos

Alew217
05-02-08, 04:37
Thanks Sofonda for the insight. YES YES YES I do want to take you up on the offer of a date with this lady. Daman I believe I could get hooked on a lady built like that. Please mail me with any details or contact info now. I will be leaving in 5 days and want to make her my first conquest. LOL

Thanks Alew217

Some more picks for you:

Alew217
05-03-08, 03:48
Thats a good deal. Contact me when you arrive and we can have a beer. I actually arrive on the 7th May. This my first trip and I am sure I can learn much from you. Thanks Sofonda

I will contact the girl, which is the best I can do. And see, myself are going 9th to Accra, she's from Accra too. This woman, I give you details. If possible here I send you my mail- [Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Greetsiel
05-07-08, 10:05
Dayum! Hey Greetsiel, could you give us some more background on that hot voluptuous girl in the photo? I'm planning a trip later this year, and if there's any chance of bumping into her (literally) I'm up for it! Do you have any more photos? How did you meet her, etc? Was she up for some bedroom action? And how on earth could you pass it up, lol?!Hi Chris,

I was on a short break in the UNCTAD Meeting and not alone. (Some suit wearing guys have been with me these days).

Just order some drinks at the Labadi Pleasure Beach (close to the Labadi Beach Hotel) and she was the waitress.

As my friendly local spions are saying she likes some action but also plenty bucks. Prepare your pockets ;-))

Spider916
05-08-08, 23:13
Hi guys,

Just returned from 4 days in ACC.

I visited Jockers, Vienna Circle and Macumba, all on weekdays between 2300 and 0200.

Vienna was pretty much dead. In Jockers there were a few fuckable girls and I had a nice chat with the huge security dude, who is really a nice guy.

Macumba had, IMHO, the best lookers.Attached are a few pics of a great Nigerain I took from there. When I was there there, were at least 5 others hot looking girls. I know that Nigerians don't have the best reputation but this girl was awesome.

Gave her 50 USD for more than 12hours of fun. Yes I know, that's more than the standart 30 CHD but I belive that she truely earned them.

Serious posters may pm me for her contact details.

Cheers

Alew217
05-09-08, 13:14
Just arrived in Accra. Had one sweetie with me for 2 days now. Leaving for Labadi beach now, keep you posted. Plan to try something new tonight.

Bono1305
05-09-08, 15:51
Nice report man, where did you stay, looks like a good room, not so easy to find unless you pay alot of money

Nice pics too, thanks for sharing.

Hi guys,

Just returned from 4 days in ACC.

I visited Jockers, Vienna Circle and Macumba, all on weekdays between 2300 and 0200.

Vienna was pretty much dead. In Jockers there were a few fuckable girls and I had a nice chat with the huge security dude, who is really a nice guy.

Macumba had, IMHO, the best lookers.Attached are a few pics of a great Nigerain I took from there. When I was there there, were at least 5 others hot looking girls. I know that Nigerians don't have the best reputation but this girl was awesome.

Gave her 50 USD for more than 12hours of fun. Yes I know, that's more than the standart 30 CHD but I belive that she truely earned them.

Serious posters may pm me for her contact details.

Cheers

Mercenario
05-09-08, 20:48
Hi guys,

..... Attached are a few pics of a great Nigerain I took from there. When I was there there, were at least 5 others hot looking girls. I know that Nigerians don't have the best reputation but this girl was awesome.

Cheers50 USD sometimes seems to be the correct value even in Africa. Seeing her I agree with you. She is absolutely great.

Cheers,

M.

Hesekiels
05-09-08, 23:48
... Gave her 50 USD for more than 12hours of fun. Yes I know, that's more than the standart 30 CHD but I belive that she truely earned them ...

Spider:

IMHO absolutely ok! I paid also 30, 40 or even 50 Cedis and mostly it was definitely worth it!

Cheers - Hesekiels

AfAsia
05-10-08, 06:02
Ghana, Accra, Osu

SEXUAL DEVIANTS AND PAEDOPHILES ARE NOT WELCOME IN GHANA, go elsewhere, is the notice one see`s upon alighting the aircraft, or to that effect. You will be asked: "who invited you here", all very friendly, is it not? struck myself as somewhat naive.

Haggled with taxi drivers who were demanding more than GHc14 but i got a ride down to OSU, Oxford st for GHc7 which was at least GHc3 too much. Taxi drivers without metres are a scourge wherever one travels. Stayed at Biney`s bed & breakfast which proved to be the ideal location as far as i`m concerned, although you might find it somewhat noisy come evening with Container(spelling?) open air bar opposite blaring out music, this did not disturb myself though, rather enjoyed it.

Of course there are quieter locations, of which i will mention later. I arrived on a Monday evening, Accra is not really nightclub land, and this evening proved so. After freshening up i headed down to Teshie, club called, Next Door, just after Labadi Beach. There was nothing doing there so i headed on up to Macumba night club at Danquah Circle. Just half a dozen souls here. A beautiful Liberian chick, 27, and i decided to fall heavily in love for about four hours. Whatshername had the most georgues eyes and an almost West Indian accent, a body on her, she was oh so cute. At a cost of GHc30 we took a lovers stroll down Contonments/Oxford st toward my hotel, and did the deed until almost sunrise. At 7am we broke up and she went her way. I snoozed.

Spent most days exhausting myself, trying to do too much. Took a walk down to what i presumed would be a nice Castle, the Presidents office and residence. Hell, what a shit hole LOL. Sewage empties into the Atlantic Ocean just beyond the walls of the Castle, the place stinks, one dare not swim here, you likely to swallow your fellow mongers turd deposited the evening before. Went to Mikola market, did not buy anything, i did see a women with hair on her chest though. Also went to Labadi beach, got hounded off the beach by the pestering vendors, and the: "Where you from"? brigade. The fuckers! not a moments peace. Only go in the afternoon when things get busy, never morning time.

The locals have a unique way of attracting attention. SSssssssssss, Smooooooch! Well, it goes something like that anyway LOL. Spent the next several days just knocking about exhausting and dehydrating myself in the 30+ degrees heat and humidity. Swallowed gallons of Star, and picking up chicks. At night, Paloma Hotel and Champs is a good spot, add to this Macumba and to a lesser degree Jokers, which is a very small joint, nevertheless picked up some talent here. I was to meet a crazy doll at Paloma Hotel, she was great fun, always in fits of laughter. Anita proved to be multi talented, normally i don`t like spending too much time with a chick but Anita was invaluable. Not only did she fuck like crazy but she would be my wash girl, masseur, tour guide, gofor this, gofor that. She would actually save me tons of money, taking me all over Accra and surrounds by Tro Tro and public bus. We rode taxi at the local rate, of course, she doing all the haggling with the taxi drivers. Tourists pay four times the rate and more when alone.

We travelled to Konkrobite Beach, really beautiful and worth a shout. The locals call it, Koko Beta, or such. To get there from Danquah circle, take Tro Tro to Kaneshie Circle 30p (Pesawa) each. At Kaneshie Circle, change. For just 60p, pick up a Tro Tro to Konkrobite fishing village, a journey of about 40min depending on traffic. Alight, and walk seawards for about five minutes, turn left at the bottom and enter Big Milly`s Backyard. We spent a night here for GHc17, without toilet, had to use a commune facility. There are rooms fully equipped, for this you pay upwards of GHc40.

Koko Beach Hotel just east of Accra, is also a nice visit. You can reach here from Danquah Circle by Tro Tro 60p or bus which is even cheaper at 30p and more comfortable in my opinion. However, you have to pay to swim in their hotel pool GHc5 each. If you feeling lucky, swim in the sea, just remember the sewage LOL. Anita needed a costume, could not buy a skimpy one as she has body hair up past her belly button, had to be one of those 1960 type suites, LOL, crazy doll.

Inter city bus

ABC Transport
75 Nsawam road(opp. Princeway Hotel)
Avenor
Accra

+ 233 289518235
+ 233 12172301

By Friday i decided to head to Cotonou, Benin. Bought a bus ticket from ABC Transport for GHc38.80 one way. Was told it would take 7 hours to reach Cotonou. You can read about that trip in the relevant Benin thread. After four days of knocking about in Accra i think it was enough and initially i had wanted to spend a few days traveling the West African coastline. This was more of a trip of discovery for myself than mongering, but i did not slouch in this regard either, we had our fair share of pussy.

Osu Hotels

Seems to me the way to go is get a self catering facility with your own entrance. However, below are various hotels in Osu, this is the area to stay in Accra. Priced from GHc40 and upwards. Your cheapest are what i call, "sometimes" hotels. Sometimes there is water, sometimes there is not. Daily, trucks replenish water supplies, so don`t take long wanking under the shower.

Biney`s bed & breakfast GHc40
Oxford st(opp. Papaye)
+ 233 21 772972 or
+ 233 269779046
+ 233 243131966

Blue Royal hotel $69 single, $79 double
Cantonments rd / Oxford st
+233 21 783075

Penta Hotel rates unknown
oxford st
+ 233 774529
+ 233 760812

Diamond Palace GHc40
(located behind Oxford st in a culdesack, very quiet, ideal, self catering)
0244 257070
0244 249188

Frankies hotel and restaurant (no details
All the above hotels have A/C and TV

Banking

Barclays (visa) and Ecobank are across the road from one another. Cantonments/oxford street. A point i would like to make here is: there seems to be some confusion as to where oxford street starts and ends, with no clarity from the locals.

Restaurants

Frankies
Tip Top Chinese
Papaye`s (all located in Oxford st)

Tropic Pharmacy is located at the top of Oxford st just to the right of Danquah Circle. Bought Cialis 20mg x 2 at a cost of GHc27. Of course you can do all your shopping from Kaolo supermarket located almost next door.

Sharpnet internet cafe is further down just past Macumba night club, recommended you use this good performing cafe, the rest are plain slow and lousy. So there you are, all your needs catered for in the immediate vicinity.

I hope to draw a map with all the above listed and more if time permits. Maps are a scarcity in Accra.

THE CHICKS , THE HONEY

Most have read the thread will have realised the going rates are anything from GHc30+. In Africa as a whole all women will expect some kind of "gift" payment for their services rendered. There is no such thing as a free ride. I found trying to capture some daytime action pretty hard work at least by Kenyan standards, but with a bit of effort just bowl up to them if there is sufficient eye contact, start to chat, there you go.

Always find it easiest if in a nightclub, take some numbers, during the day when in need of some relief get on the blower to the chick, won`t take her long to get to your hotel. Quite frankly i found the turnouts at nightclubs a disappointment, perhaps i had built up my Ghana expectations too highly, i had wanted to go there for several years.

Does not matter where the chicks come from to me, although Francophone chicks are really starting to win me over. They have a definite greater sexual drive and hunger than the English speaking ex colonies.

Found a couple of girls working the daylight hours outside Macumba club, you can also find them down Labadi Beach on the road just outside of hotels and then of course on the beach itself. As i say above, go afternoons.

On my return from Benin, got stuck into a bit of mongering, had a cut chick from Sierra Leone, judging by her response in bed she still had a good thrill, and she told me so after. She fancies opening her own bed & breakfast, close to Labadi beach, showed me the photos of her home, told me i could bring any amount of chicks i fancied to here joint. She may even join in herself. So there you go, grabs your fancy, give me a shout.

Next day i head out hunting in the heat of the day, 30+ degrees walking up and down, every so often stopping off for a few Star beers in between, finally i settle down in Tip Top Chinese restaurant having not worked any chick. In walks a lovely pair of sisters, one greets me, they sit down behind me, i let them eat before i turn and invite them to my table. Little sister makes chit chat then dutifully heads off to boyfriend, leaving the angel with me, and beautiful she was. By now i`ve swallowed gallons of Star, i`m fairly torn.

Francisca comes over as an innocent bible loving girl, or so i thought in my fine state. She leads me back to my hotel, by now evening has fallen, so she is not so angel like, she is very shy, puts off the room light, we strip down. Oh my, what a fine body, great ass, best of the trip by far and very gorgeous. She sticks her rear end in the air and of course i go to town kissing and tonguing her all over. Stick my tongue as deep as it will go into her pussy, she is very wet. The craziness in me drove my tongue up to her asshole and in about an inch deep, it was beautiful man. She did not like this and reeled away, went all dead on me, so i stopped and we cuddled for an hour. A good fuck ensued, really good, in fact two more. A little sleep, then once more before the angel had to go to her shop, by now it is morning. She was none to happy leaving for work without me, enquiring as to why i did not want to accompany her to her business, which she was proud of. She made no mention of payment for her service.

After avoiding her for several days - my instincts told me so - i got a very angry phone call from angel Francisca, demanding payment, i told the angel, she did not ask, which infuriated her. She told me she was on the way to my hotel with the police. Now you do not want to have hassles with African police, i told her not to threaten me and put the phone off on her. I thought, best play safe and delete all my hot photos i had taken, hence the lack of any pussy pics from this trip, i also hid my excess condoms and KY gel. So we can blame the angel for this. Trust me fellows, even if you have done no wrong, you do not want any business with African police. Us pale tourists are just a cash machine to them. The police and their angel never materialised.

Summary

Yes! a good trip, perhaps i took on too much for just 15 days, also went to Togo and Benin, which left me too little time to go down to Cape Coast, or up north into the Volta region. There is always next time. A return trip in several years is forthcoming. I can recommend Ghana to all you good men out there and your fine intentions. This trip has been an adventure for myself, not all just about fucking and hunting for pussy, afterall, what is the point of heading anywhere and not discovering it`s splendour.

Slowalk
05-10-08, 11:39
Great information Noddy. You highlighted some things about Ghana I took away for myself: Ghana is not really a nightlife destination. You won't find the best women at night; you need to look in the daytime. They appear shy and play hard to get (Its their culture) in publc but, once in private, they become mad sex machines. The worst part is that once they think you bond with them, they guard you, assume they own you, and take rejection hard.

I'm particularily interested in your travels into Togo and Benin. I'm certain it was one very bumpy and somewhat miserable bus ride with tense border crossings.

Erdnis
05-11-08, 21:54
Hi guys,

I am currently in Pattaya, Thailand and I want to make a trip (unplanned) to Accra.
I have done some research and it seems like there's no Ghana embassy in the Kingdom of Thailand.

I know that it's possible to get a visa on arrival at Kotoka, but I don't know if I qualify for this since Ghana has an embassy in my home country.

However, I can prove that I'm flying in from a country without a Ghana embassy.

Any advice will be appreciated:)

Global Citizen
05-12-08, 08:44
Visa on arrival at KIA really depends on what your nationality is. Most likely, you'll have more problems getting on the plane than getting your visa.

When you enter immigration hall, don't line up - stay to the left glass wall and walk straight through - someone will stop you and ask you what you're doing and just say you need a visa on arrival. Turn an immediate left at the end of the glass wall and turn into the other side of the glass wall. Go to room 2, knock, and enter. Tell the man sitting there you need a visa on arrival and he will give you a form to fill. I can't remember if you need a passport picture so better bring one. The cost is $100 and you'll get an entry stamp with a handwritten number of days you're allowed to stay.

I am a part time translator for airport immigration when they catch people with fake documents so am very well versed in their process.

GC

Erdnis
05-12-08, 11:56
Thanks Global Citizien:)

I called some airlines (ET,KQ and EK) and their Bangkok offices confirmed that they may deny me boarding without a valid visa. Appearently doesn't matter if I claim that I can get a visa on arrival. So I won't risk purchasing a ticket if I may not even be allowed on the plane.

So I will play it safe and fly to Kenya or Uganda instead where I can get a visa at the airport without much hassle.

Hesekiels
05-12-08, 17:34
... She made no mention of payment for her service. After avoiding her for several days - my instincts told me so - i got a very angry phone call from angel Francisca, demanding payment, i told the angel, she did not ask, which infuriated her ...

Sure, Noddy, there are certainly no free lunches! Anyway, for the girls it is always a matter of (wasted) time and not a matter of penetration! :)

IMHO it is always better to agree on let's say 30 to 40 Cedi before the deed. "Pay and play, that's ok", as the great philosopher Ekspat used to say once! :)

Cheers - Hesekiels

Global Citizen
05-13-08, 07:45
She made no mention of payment for her service.

After avoiding her for several days - my instincts told me so - i got a very angry phone call from angel Francisca, demanding payment, i told the angel, she did not ask, which infuriated her.

As H says there are no free lunches here in Ghana. No matter how free a girl is, I always at least give them taxi money - GHC 10 is usually enough.

So basically in Ghana, freebie means 10 Ghana Cedis - a cheap way to avoid any future problems.

GC

Hesekiels
05-14-08, 22:18
So basically in Ghana, freebie means 10 Ghana Cedis - a cheap way to avoid any future problems.

GC:

10 Cedis, but I suppose that's the fee for a local guy!? I am pretty certain that an Obroni has to pay more - even for a freebie, or am I wrong?

Cheers - Hesekiels

Global Citizen
05-15-08, 16:01
GC:

10 Cedis, but I suppose that's the fee for a local guy!? I am pretty certain that an Obroni has to pay more - even for a freebie, or am I wrong?

Cheers - Hesekiels

I'm an oburoni and have given as low as 5 GHC and been accepted happily. There have also been times when I don't give anything so I guess it really depends how you treat them, talk to them, etc...

GC

Hesekiels
05-15-08, 21:13
.... I'm an oburoni and have given as low as 5 GHC and been accepted happily. There have also been times when I don't give anything ...

GC:

oh, what a lucky guy you are! :)

Cheers - Hesekiels

Word Wide Walker
05-15-08, 21:38
Never mind the girls you have to pay for.

You just pick them up; I've never been charged; if they charge you, you've picked up the wrong one.

In 2006 when we were walking back to our car from the disco, 2 girls even offered us a BJ for 10.000 cedi's, and lowering it to 5.000 cedi's, i.e. 50 pesewas actually (!)...but we refused.

Anyway, I'm passing in Ghana next week. Let's Walk.

Mr Enternational
05-19-08, 05:43
I arrive in Accra Thursday. Will anyone be around?

Ebony Lvr
05-19-08, 08:22
I quite fancy flying over to Ghana in the next few weeks, but all my usual places for cheap flights either have nothing available or are very expensive.

Anyone know of places that sell cheap(ish) flights to Ghana? I'm flying from London.

Hesekiels
05-19-08, 21:49
... I've never been charged; if they charge you, you've picked up the wrong one...

Gosh, now I am really shocked! For decades I picked the wrong ones - always!!! :)

Cheers - Hesekiels

Tercar 66
05-20-08, 13:32
I have mongered in Tanzania and Mombassa, how is Ghana in comparision with them. Hotels , nightclub pickups , security etc.

Hesekiels
05-20-08, 18:02
I have mongered in Tanzania and Mombassa, how is Ghana in comparision with them. Hotels , nightclub pickups , security etc.

It is pretty much comparable in terms of prices and 'hot spots', however, Ghana is certainly more secure than Kenya. And it goes without saying that almost every girl is available - exactly like in all the other African countries (I had visited so far)!

Cheers - Hesekiels

Roman Guy
05-20-08, 18:46
I quite fancy flying over to Ghana in the next few weeks, but all my usual places for cheap flights either have nothing available or are very expensive.

Anyone know of places that sell cheap(ish) flights to Ghana? I'm flying from London.

Try the Lybian company http://www.afriqiyah.aero .
They fly low cost savely to the main West African destinations.

Not every destinations are purchasable on the web, Accra seems to be one of those, but in London you will find an agency.

Ebony Lvr
05-21-08, 16:17
but in London you will find an agency.Thanks Roman Guy! Any link to or address of such an agency?

Zaphod00
05-22-08, 07:21
Thanks Roman Guy! Any link to or address of such an agency?Try http://www.alternativeairlines.com

DDW
05-22-08, 07:28
Thanks Roman Guy! Any link to or address of such an agency?I just booked my first trip to Ghana from UK, going in 6 weeks. Best I could get was with KLM (630 GBP)...I hear that Ghana International (http://www.fly-ghana.com/) do good deals sometimes, though they were more than KLM. I was told Astreus is good but when I rang they told me they only do charter now.

Roman Guy
05-22-08, 19:16
Thanks Roman Guy! Any link to or address of such an agency?
I don't know any in London. It should be written on the web site. In case it is not, try to call or contact Tripoli or another city in Europe.

DDW
05-26-08, 09:10
I’m going to Ghana for 1st trip in July. I’ll be staying with family of a Ghanaian girl I’ve been dating in UK, but who’s there for a visit. She’ll have to work some of the time so I’ll have some daytimes to myself. I will book at Biny’s to use as my mongering base those days.

Most of my mongering has been in Asia, so it’s a very different concept to meet a girl in the daytime, chat and within an hr or 2 be at a hotel on a semi-GFE…from what I’ve read on here (96 pages and some amazing pics!) it seems that it is possible to do that, find someone late morning and get laid in afternoon. I’m going to use Noddy’s map and excellent info, but other tips / locations etc for a newbie are welcome! Report to follow on my return. Thanks!

Hesekiels
05-26-08, 16:55
... I’ll be staying with family of a Ghanaian girl I’ve been dating in UK, but who’s there for a visit. She’ll have to work some of the time so I’ll have some daytimes to myself. I will book at Biny’s to use as my mongering base those days...

DDW:

But be a little careful because these girls can get damn jealous and nasty if they find out that "her man" is looking after other cuties! Do not invite all too much trouble and play safe!

Cheers - Hesekiels

J Europe
05-29-08, 08:54
WOW! In checking my favorite currency conventor (www.xe.com) site i see that the GHc is almost dead even with the dollar!

How can this be?

After watching Anthony Bourdain in Ghana on the travel channel i want to see how much a flight was and after checking one of my favorite sites(www.sidestep.com) i see that it is over US $2600 for the flight leaving from Texas(near Juanez Mexico).

The Ghana trip is not looking to good at the moment.

Mr Yao
05-31-08, 19:22
Hi J Europe,

You'd be better off catching a flight into Ghana from New York. Delta flies from there direct to Accra quite regularly, so I'm sure you can get a some god deals from there. Otherwise, try Air Maroc, also from NYC through Casablanca. So you could kill the two (or more! ) proverbial birds with one stone!

Cheers.

Boobs Lover
06-02-08, 15:13
after getting a lot of very helpful information from this board i thought the time has come to give something back to the community of fellow gentlemen. i know i have a very low post count, but nevertheless hope that my humble contribution will be of value to some of you. obviously, my experiences are subjective and others might have gained different views and insights, but nevertheless i believe that most of you who already have been to this country will generally share my opinions on sex and women in ghana.

type of women

if you like african women, ghana is your place to be. i have lived here for quite a while now, and not once did i have a blonde (if i were looking for blondes, i wouldn't have come to ghana in the first place). although you do find slim girls, generally you get well-built women here: they have ass, and they definitely have boobs (paradise for boobs lovers! ). but this usually comes along with some general overweight, so i don't think that ghana is a place to find supermodel types of bodies.

this does not mean that you will get bored easily. ghana is home to many different ethnic groups, and you will find many different features, many of them (such as the haussa people) which are quite exotic – so if you are into that, also then ghana is a good place for you to go. but whatever ethnic group: if you don't stick to the young women (above 18 years old of course), you will not easily get a slim one.

pro vs. non-pro and services provided

whether pro or non-pro, girls here like sex and you will find girls willing to go to bed with you – you just need the balls to be frank about it and ask them. i have met girls in office buildings and just invited them to spend a few hours with me, and usually it has not been a problem.

i have mongered a lot in south america before and usually stuck to the non-pros, as i prefer the gfe feeling to cold commercial sex. naively, i thought i could transfer this concept to ghana, but believe me, i paid for this mistake. i am married and cannot afford a scandal, and i have spent weeks in fear of the revenge of some stupid little *****. don't think i am stupid: i never tell them where i live or work, but once these girls believe they can catch a white guy (that means: assumed wealth, hopes for leaving the country, etc.) even the devil would have problems chasing them away. and they will manage to track you down, and then one fine morning they stand in front of your front door (this didn't happen to a brother of a friend of a friend, but to me personally. man, i will never forget that bright morning in december.). lucky you if you are not married, but i am. no more non-pros for me, that is for sure.

the problem is not getting a girl, the problem is getting rid of her. plus, with none of these non-pros did i have a real gfe. sex is totally commercial and interest-oriented, i have come to the conclusion that there is no free sex here. you will have to pay, either with money (to the pros) or with time and nerves and money to the non-pros. i had a girl who asked me to pay her rent for the next five years, "its only 6000 usd, honey, and then we will have a place for us alone"- exactly what i want, sure! she hadn't even finished the sentences when my pants were up, boots were on and she had a kick in her behind which made her flying out of the hotel room. another disadvantage of non-pros: they are not used to "western" expectations. many girls have told me that local men usually just go for the straight fuck. this is what the girls are experienced in, and they definitely are good at it: they get wet easily, and perform well. but a blowjob? forget it. i did not get a single good blowjob from a non-pro. it always took a lot of convincing, and boy, i have never heard such bad language in my life as when i gave her an unannounced cim. also tittyfuck: difficult. one drop of sperm on their bodies and they freak out, it doesn't even help to tell them that it's good for the skin.

but even with pros it is trial and error and error and error again. i have had several pros telling me they won't suck (in which other region of the world would you fund non-sucking pros? ), and quite a few of those who said they would later made a fuss. once in a while i pick up a sw for a quick blowjob in the car before returning home, and more than once did they make a mess of my pants. but if you take your time and try different girls, you will manage to find some which can make you happy, and then just stick to them. i have one girlin accra whom i met at labadi beach, she gives excellent blowjobs, does exactly what i tell her and lets me finish in her mouth without any fuss – she just goes over to the bathroom and spits it out. i have also had good experience asking pros if they had girlfriends for me (of course, you then have to pay them commission).

prices

in the end, a non-pro might easily costs you more than a pro, but that depends on how tough you are. for a pro, i usually pay around 10 usd for a quick blowjob from a sw, and 15-20 usd for an afternoon in a hotel. 20 should make most girls very happy, and i only give that to girls who have provided excellent service and whom i like. an over-nighter with my labadi-girl ist 25 usd, that includes several pops plus a morning blowjob (plus, of course, food and drinks), but i hear that this is an exceptional good price. i think it would be difficult to get a girl from macumba for that price.

places to stay

as i always run the risk of bumping into business partners in one of the upper class hotel, i normally choose cheap places when i have a girl. there are cheap hotels basically at every street corner, often not marked as such. just ask a taxi driver or a shop owner, and they can surely point out a place very close. from 15 usd on you should find something reasonable (maybe not in accra, though.)

some final words of advice:

- make sure you are always in control. if with a pro, discuss services and price before you even leave the bar/ the streetcorner/ whatever with her. once in a hotel room, it is too late to negotiate. make sure you go to a hotel you have chosen, don't get lured into any kind of setup. with a non-pro, if you (like me) are not in a position that you can risk a scandal in your house or your office, make sure you have a way to put the girl under pressure if this might become necessary. i for instance make sure to find out where she lives before we meet for the first time (e. g. by offering to pick her up at her place), and i take pictures. first of all just outside on the street to get her used to the camera, then bit by bit while she undresses in the room, and finally some action pics. it always worked. i have no intention of publishing pics of non-pros, but it has come in handy more than once to let her know that if she doesn't leave me alone i would print 1000 copies and distribute them in her neighbourhood.

- be tough. i have learned this the hard way, as i am not naturally a tough guy. but you must make clear who is the boss.

be aware of **** girls. laws in ghana are strict, but girls here look older than in europe, so you might get stuck with an **** even if you never intended to do so. every person over 18 has a so-called "voters id card". make sure she shows it to you before you go to any hotel room.

that's all i can think of for now. despite all the warnings above, ghana is a good place for sex, and i have had very good times here. will have a regular provider tomorrow afternoon while most of you people will be sitting in their offices. happy mongering!

editor's note: i would suggest that the author or another forum member consider posting a link to this report in the reports of distinction thread. please click here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Carnevalisticus
06-03-08, 07:04
Well written, realy very good ! This number with the published photos in the homearea is a good advice, lol. I can imagine!

Keep on writing, it was very enjoyable.

Yours,

C.

Cunning Stunt
06-03-08, 10:17
The problem is not getting a girl, the problem is getting rid of her. Plus, with none of these non-pros did I have a real GFE. Sex is totally commercial and interest-oriented, I have come to the conclusion that there is no free sex here. You will have to pay, either with money (to the pros) or with time and nerves AND money to the non-pros.

Interesting and informative report BL. I am doing a little advance research for a projected trip to Ghana and I will definately bookmark your report.

Its obvious from yours and previous members observations, that there is a fine dividing line between pro and non-pro. So many mongers have commented how easy it is to have a casual encounter with a non pro. I wondered why this was and found an interesting article in The International Encyclopedia of Sexuality (http://www2.hu-berlin.de/sexology/IES/ghana.html#8). It appears that sexual exchange is an institutionalised norm amongst Ghana's female population.

I quote:

'From the onset, it is necessary to distinguish between sexual exchange and prostitution in Ghanaian sexual culture. These two practices are often misunderstood by outsiders, who consider them as the same. Sexual exchange, a recent phenomenon, is a socially acceptable and pervasive practice in which sexual relationships, both premarital and extramarital, are contracted for material recompense. While implicit pecuniary gains underline the relationship, it is worth noting that in sexual exchange material rewards, especially money, are not given directly after sexual intercourse, as is the case with prostitution. The giving and receiving of gains is separate from the act of coitus. A girl is likely to be offended for being thought a prostitute, if she is given money immediately after sexual intercourse. Unlike prostitution, in sexual exchange it is not the sexual act that is rewarded, but the relationship.'

Interesting. So it appears that most women, both married and single, are available for a little hanky panky :D GH

Ty Down
06-03-08, 11:16
Boobs Lover,

Great post man, I can relate to almost every point you made in your post.

Ghanaian women are mongers themselves, just waiting to have their way with you.

But I still love those beautiful West African Ladies.

Ty.

Hesekiels
06-04-08, 19:31
... And they will manage to track you down ... .[/blue][/size]

BL:

A truly excellent and entertaining report! Many thanks for that!

Folks, everybody is well advised to take BL's warning very, very seriously! One year ago a cuty from Ghana called me in Toronto! More than strange because I gave her neither my surname nor any information about my home town - and even at my hotel I dropped a faked address! Damn, I am still wondering how she managed to trace me!

Cheers - Hesekiels

Krisaccra
06-04-08, 20:58
Thank you very much for the post. You saved many from embarrassment and losing money. Keep writing.

Carnevalisticus
06-04-08, 22:56
What about Visa infos, she might know somebody at the airport/emigration?

Meat Loaf
06-07-08, 17:38
ladies and gentleman:

hello, i'm a monger considering relocating to west africa for about three (3) months and have a few questions:

1. are furnished / unfurnished short-term apartment rentals available?
2. with high speed internet service?
3. what are the price ranges of said apartments?
4. are they paid month-by-month?

thank you,

meat loaf

Hesekiels
06-08-08, 10:51
What about Visa infos, she might know somebody at the airport/emigration?

yes, must have been something like that!

Cheers - Hesekiels

Global Citizen
06-09-08, 16:26
ladies and gentleman:

hello, i'm a monger considering relocating to west africa for about three (3) months and have a few questions:

thank you,

meat loaf

there are very few "apartments" in ghana as most live in houses. as for renting a house for short term, yes there are quite a few available. a good place to start is on ghanaweb.com or businessghana.com. you can expect to pay from usd$1,500 per month and up for a fully furnished with broadband and satellite tv. to pay month by month, tell the landlord you only want it for a month then extend it.

gc

Ty Down
06-15-08, 15:42
ladies and gentleman:

thank you,

meat loaf

i recently leased a 3 bedroom house in daban, kumasi. most agents want 2 years lease money up front. the house i leased is a modest home, a few shade trees, garden, running water, electricity, three beautiful ladies, and a nice compound wall, all this for $2000 usd per year. internet service can be found at local internet cafe.

i did not deal with the agent directly, i had my ghanaian friend handle the lease agreement. if the agent had known that a obruni was leasing the house, i would have had to pay 3 times the amount.

ty.

DDW
06-15-08, 20:37
... three beautiful ladies...for $2000 USD per year

Ty.

Sounds like a bargain to inc the ladies! :-)

3 weeks til I'm there!

Ty Down
06-15-08, 21:17
Sounds like a bargain to inc the ladies! :-)

3 weeks til I'm there!

Yes it is!.

When I do make it to Ghana, I usually stay for 6 to 8 weeks, so it only makes sense to buy or lease.

Home cooked Ghanaian dishes are a definite plus also.

I suspect that you will forget about Asia after visiting Ghana!

Ty.

Boobs Lover
06-16-08, 14:01
Gentlemen,

Just a few sentences to add to my recent posting:

Did I say I would never go with a non-pro any more? Well, I didn't manage to control my little boss. We were walking along the street together when we discovered a massive pair of tits, hanging from the body of a market woman. He started stirring in my pants immediately and I didn't manage to quiet him down, so 20 minutes later I was in a hotel room with this woman. Check the pictures and judge for yourself if I was right telling you that Ghana is a paradise for titty lovers. But it is also true that she was fat and ugly, uh, shame on me; but if my little boss is happy feeling soft titty flesh around him, then that's ok for me.

As I'm just posting pictures, I might as well add a recent pic from my blowjob regular I mentioned in my last post. Getting horny again just writing this, I think I'll give her a call for a little afternoon session later today.

Regards,

Boobs Lover

Member #4178
06-18-08, 01:28
Liked your reports. About the overweight I'm not sure what does it mean. Can't you find in Ghana girls from all over west africa? I'm sure that many girls from the neighboring countries are employed there.

I'm attaching a photo I shoot in a hotel in some other african country. The background was extracted using photoshop tools. Does this type of figure is rare?

Thanks

Global Citizen
06-19-08, 07:55
Does this type of figure is rare?

Nice pic ! Actually there are plenty of girls with that body shape (of course much more that are much bigger) but once they get beyond their 20's they start to gain weight.

GC

Boobs Lover
06-19-08, 10:31
Nice pic ! Actually there are plenty of girls with that body shape (of course much more that are much bigger) but once they get beyond their 20's they start to gain weight.

GCI do agree that they gain weight beyond their 20s, but I don't want to raise our friend's expectations about finding "plenty of girls" with such bodies. The girl on the pic is very slim, cup size A, while here in Ghana most young women have at least cup sizes between B and C (and believe me: you even find DD - ahhhhh). But my impression might also be distorted because I am a boobs fanatic and maybe I just blend small breasted girls out and they disappear from my vision (as if I had a mental version of photoshop installed). Plus, the girl on the pic looks very fair while most women here have very dark skin and strong African features.

I would seriously advise our friend to go to a different country if he is looking for girls of the type he has posted in his picture. Why not go to South America? Colombia, Venezuela, I have seen more such girls there than here in Ghana.
I hope this helps, and GC: No flaming intended, just that my experience is different from yours.

Regards,

BL

Global Citizen
06-20-08, 09:30
BL,

I've seen them big enough that they rest their dinner plates on them.

If you go to the Achimota or New Achimota area, you'll see that the thin girls tend to outnumber the fat ones. As well, Legon U has plenty of thin ones as well.

Of course the majority are fat but there are plenty of thin ones out there.

GC

P.S. no flame taken

Member #4178
06-21-08, 08:54
Big Boobs and butt are very nice and always a critical part of woman sexuality.

My issue was if in Ghana its comes with some "side effects" such as fat in the area of the waist and the belly.

Global Citizen
06-22-08, 07:41
My issue was if in Ghana its comes with some "side effects" such as fat in the area of the waist and the belly.

I've asked some of my local friends and very few like thin women with no belly. This is ok by me as the thin ones are then left up to me to service :D

GC

Gossy
06-24-08, 06:15
This report is on a two-week trip to Ghana in April ’08 of which only 6 days were available for mongering. Yep, bit overdue. Let me thank the active members on this board; the quality of information is superb! Going through the posts for the last two years made me an “expert” of sorts! I mean, I did not face even a bit of a problem in finding and nailing women during my trip.

As poster after poster has written, Ghana has some of the most awesome women and almost all are willing to get laid, provided you work your charm on her. Other than that, the hardcore ones are also pretty easily available. While many posters have said that it is not necessary to make prior contacts before landing in Ghana, I still went through the Ghanaweb classifieds as well as MySpace profiles. I hit pay dirt at both the sites. Of course, after landing at Ghana I realized that I could have easily avoided making prior contacts, but voice and video chatting through the yahoo messenger did help to check out whether she’s real or not. It also helped me to drop the ones that I did not fancy.

A few additional information that some mongers may find helpful:

In Accra, I stayed at two places: Niagara Plus Hotel at Osu – at $60 a night with dim standards, the place is a rip-off. Unfortunately, my office had made a deposit for the booking which the management refused to refund, so I had to stay put. Like most places in Accra it is girl friendly.

The second place I stayed was the Crystal Hostel (Darkuman; $18/ night) which is a basic place and certainly requires one to be discreet with respect to girls. While it is way away from the city centre, the reason I spend a couple of nights at this place was because of a tip-off on a few horny Peace Corps volunteers who wouldn’t mind a one-night stand. And yes, I did score :).

Roads, colleges, conferences, Macumba, food joints, etc., girls can be picked up from virtually any place. There’s hardly anything exceptional that I can add about that here. I paid Cedi 20-30 per night.

At Cape Coast, I stayed at the Mighty Victory ($28/ night for a very clean double room) and had no trouble getting girls in. The waitress at the Castle Beach Restaurant (thick woman with awesome tits and ass and a beautiful smile), is available. She needs a lot of charm and flirting to make up her mind, so begin your conversation with lunch, go back for dinner (somewhat late) and bring her back once the place shuts down. She gives an awesome BJ, something quite rare in Ghana. Pros can be found at the restaurant after 7pm.

At Cape Coast, if you are horny during the afternoon and if it is also a weekend, visit a place called “The Pantry” (opposite Hacienda-something; can’t recall the name of the road). Beautiful college girls can be found dancing to the tunes belted out by a local DJ. Exercise caution during selection and hitting on the girls as the guys out there can get a bit rough. I witnessed an overbearing obruni getting the treatment.

I have numbers of a cabbie who was extremely helpful and not so much after my money as much as for making a friend. He saved me a lot of hassles during my trip to Cape Coast and other nearby places. Can share the number with anybody who wishes to give the tro-tros a miss.

Pics: A girl whom I picked up from the Woodin store in Accra while she was choosing a dress. She was the only one who was willing to have her pics posted in public.

Once again, thanks to you Gentlemen for the excellent information out here that made it easy for me to get laid. It was indeed a wonderful trip.

Cheers!
Gos

DriedUp
06-24-08, 06:58
Great little report. And nice pictures.

I wish I could score a job that takes me to ghana.

Any recruiters on here?

I like them thick, big and round too. Black.

And I am hispanic from los angeles.

At least I can dream. Thanks gos.

Hesekiels
06-24-08, 19:15
This report is on a two-week trip to Ghana in April ’08 of which only 6 days were available for mongering.To Gos:

Great to read that you had an excellent time in Ghana! I like your post and congratulate you for not paying more than 20 to 30 Cedi (wow, LT!)! That's indeed a damn good deal!

Cheers - Hesekiels

Roman Guy
06-29-08, 16:52
I am just back home after a 16 days of staying there.
Nice holiday in spite of the very rainy weather that let me enjoy the Sun for only two days.

Compared with my staying in 2006 I must say that not much has changed:

1 - Currency is now the GHcedi and its cent called Pesewa. 1 GHcedi = 10000 Cedi. This creates not little difficulties because the majority of the persons still speak with the old Cedi (colloquially called thousand) with the result that at moment to buy a cocco nut on the street the announced price is 2000 but in reality it is 0,20 GHcedis! So do not worry in front of the taxi driver request of 140000 cedis from the airport or the damage of 400000 cedis of your flame: just asking for a price express your question in Ghana Cedis and not generically "How much is it?".

2 - Girls have lernt that naked pictures finish on the internet and are almost diffident in front of cameras, videophones and what ever can capture their nakedness expecially the ones in touch with the modern technology.

A strange enviromental situation affected my first week there.
There is a celebration or a recurrence consisting in not to play any music in public spaces such as markets, outdoor bars, cars, but only in indoor clubs for a period. Do anyone know more about that?
On Friday June 14th they have celebrated the "Broken Silence" with a lot of music everywhere and the usual happy athmosphere begun again.
Two years ago I was in Ghana same period but I didn't notice anything similar.

Roman Guy
06-29-08, 18:02
Here is a list of venues where to go to check for not-pro girls or at least apparently regular or semi-pro.
The most of these spots are in Adabraka – personally the area of Accra I like the most.
DISCO
1- Old Timer – Adama Avenue near Angetebu Road – Open Th, Fr, Sa, Su. Sunday it works by day open for lunch, with an interesting population of girls who accept an unformal invitation for a meal. Visit also the unpaved plot in the front.
2- Fine Quality – Just opposite to Vienna City - Circle. Between bar and disco free entrance during the week. If you are going in the immediate pay attention to the two barmaids, very very available. Wait for the bar to close and manage the night.
3- Glenn’s – Farrar Avenue. Open only on Sunday night – I mean the night between Su and Mo. Typical no-pro disco but same situation. They will come to you or accept the proposal.
4- A bar in front of the Glenn’s, open when the club Glenn’s opens.
BARS
1. Burge Blue - Castle Road - A nice spot where to spend the hours. Girls from the area come with the hope that someone might offer them a beer. Tastfull kebab grilled outside.
2. Kinbu Garden – Kinbu Garden just off the Makola Market. Only green area to escape the Accra rush. Best time is the early afternoon.
3. Bounty Bar – High Street. Difficult to find it is a bar with a superbe view on the water front on the ocean. Enter an unpaved plot in front of the Standard Chartered Bank and search a wood hut or ask.
4. Osecan – Not far from the previous one but more visible.
5. American Drink – Kojo Thompson Rd in a plot not far from the Tudu Road : another wood hut with possibility of extreme meeting!
6. Wato – Lutterodt Street behind the Post Office. Singular spot. The problem is to see from Road who is upon because the bar is on the deck. If no girl is inside the barmaid will keep you awake (it is no night bar, so go for your siesta).
7. Strawberry – Farrar Avenue. Famous spot outdoor populated of girls who prefer not to mix with the people of the nearby Circle. Go by 9 pm. Food available.
8. Go down the dark streets of Adabrka at night. Don’t scare. The surprises are waiting for you.
================================
For Meat Loaf: there are some accomodation for long term rental explicitally forn foreigners. Write an email to the address I will give you via PM.
================================

In Adabraka you will find a 7/24 internet café in Farrar Ave – Sikkens House.A/C.

Roman Guy
06-29-08, 18:23
CAPE COAST
I conferm all the information offered by Gos 44.
Hotel Mighty Victory is the best choise. Ask your driver. On the contrary of Gos 44 I took the single room for 15 GHcedis with a big bed with two pillows and the receptionist just said: "you can introduce your girl friend, bed is big enough.".
Bars Hacenda Plaza and the Pantry on the main square easly recognizable by the statue of creb. London Bridge as referement.
Take a walk along the main street at night and you will not know how to escape by girls going up and down like hungry panthers. Many bars on the way to the castle or Kotokuraba Road.

WINNEBA
Pray your taxi driver to carry you to the hotel Lagoon Lodge, double room with wide bathroom for only 19 GHcedis just near the palm beach and the University of Education. Meals available.
Walk in the city and count. Before you are counting 50 a woman would have approached you. If you are a white guy …. “Obroni, obroni, where are you going?”.

Roman Guy
06-29-08, 18:37
Looking for no-pro in no-pro disco I picked this fashion designer looking for a job. Size S, very skinny, very slim, 27 y.o.
I respect her wish of not publishing her pictures explicitally and her name.
Unprofessional but genuine performance.
The approach was as follow in the club Glenn's.
“What a nice girl, can I snap you?”
“If you bill me you can even fuck me!”.
The request was 200,00 Euro (yes!) as "engagment warrancy" with perspective of spending the whole holidays together in her village for free.
I led her to a more reasonable damage of 30 Euro and the holidays spent by myself.

Roman Guy
06-29-08, 18:43
Met in the bar Kinbu at siesta time.
Easy going person, 21 years old.
She ned 30 GHcedis to pay her debts and the taxi home.
I am sorry you can not admire her smile but I respect her wish.

Roman Guy
06-29-08, 18:50
Unformal meeting on street, with this 26 y.o.
"Where are you from?","Where do you stay?","Give me your number!".
Maybe because we planned to meet regulary during my staying in Accra she didn't speak about money.
Should I feel guilty?

Roman Guy
06-29-08, 19:02
Almost horny because of the previous unsuccesful night I went out in the early morning of Sunday for a refreshment.
Found an easy bar in Tudu - see my report # 1451 bar 5. - those two girls from the Togo expressed the desire of taking a bath in my place, because they were sleeping out in the dust.
Ok, why not!
Damage 50 Euro. It is convenient to buy by couples! Wholesale is always cheapest.

Roman Guy
06-29-08, 19:15
Out of the Glenn's, in the little bar opposit. 28 y.o. 1,80 m tall.
Problem to reach house, no tro-tro, no money!
Fortunately there are people like me, ready to host homeless people under the rain in the night.
Damage: "Pay me just the taxi!". Maybe she lives in Ivory Coast: 30 euro!

Roman Guy
06-29-08, 19:33
Not from Ghana but from Nigeria this 25 y.o. girl was very happy to meet someone able to speak pidgin!
It is with much pain that I cover her eyes but she would not be happy!

Met in the Jocker's ... something in between ... important how she behaved to me. 50 GHCedis, unfortunately I had no change otherwise even 40 were ok.
I suggest you all, to have always little notes ready (20, 10 GHc).
Girls have no available balance!

Roman Guy
06-29-08, 19:41
Went to Cape Coast and just walked down the streets.
I didn't do anything.
She did the all!
Low damage plus trip to Kakun.
29 y.o.

Roman Guy
06-29-08, 19:53
Where this girl has learnt sex I don't know.
In spite of her age, 18 y.o., she might open a school of high performance.
Very petit but perfect.
I am true, I am missing her!
Maybe I was to stingy with her, 30 GHc only!

Roman Guy
06-29-08, 20:02
Nice, happy, easy going ... an artist!

DriedUp
06-29-08, 20:40
Roman guy. I love the pictures, especially the big girl.

I am in the USA, and I would like to go one day to ghana.

I am hispanic, single, 37. Look younger. I travel alone.

I am investigating how cheap the airfares can be from here to ghana.

I bet they'll be expensive.

Thanks for these reports and pictures. If you have any information for us going to africa from america, please divulge.

Thanks

Hesekiels
06-29-08, 22:04
Here is a list of venues where to go to check for not-pro girls or at least apparently regular or semi-pro.
The most of these spots are in Adabraka – personally the area of Accra I like the most...

Hehe, brother Roman Guy was hunting again! :)

Good to know that you had an excellent time in Ghana and many thanks for the great reports/pics!

Cheers - Hesekiels

Gossy
06-30-08, 06:06
To Gos:

Great to read that you had an excellent time in Ghana! I like your post and congratulate you for not paying more than 20 to 30 Cedi (wow, LT!)! That's indeed a damn good deal!

Cheers - Hesekiels

Thanks Hesekiels, this would not have been possible without the kind of exhaustive information that people like you, Roman Guy, and many others have posted out here. RE "taxi fares", all the girls were "non-pros", and a wonderful meal (which is not included in the final payment) at some decent place was enough to keep them happy :)

CAPE COAST
I conferm all the information offered by Gos 44.
Hotel Mighty Victory is the best choise. Ask your driver. On the contrary of Gos 44 I took the single room for 15 GHcedis with a big bed with two pillows and the receptionist just said: "you can introduce your girl friend, bed is big enough.".

That was a damn good deal, RG. Being a veteran sure helps. I was told by Hotel MV that all A/C rooms are meant for double occupancy which I knew could not be true, but what the heck. However, during my next trip to Ghana I will keep that in mind. Thanks a ton for the tip.

And Hesekiels, your report a couple of years back on the French Bible is absolutely correct. In fact I came across an edition in three languages at a hotel. Pic attached :)

While staying at the Hotel MV in Cape Coast, there was something hilarious I observed. The TV in my room was screwed to the table with a steel frame :D. Reminded me of Alew217's comment on keeping his valuables in a box screwed to the ground :D:D

A few pics from one of the most well known drinking and eating joint in Accra.

God, I miss Ghana!!!

Cheers!
Gos

Roman Guy
06-30-08, 09:02
I am in the USA, and I would like to go one day to ghana.
I am hispanic, single, 37. Look younger. I travel alone.
I am investigating how cheap the airfares can be from here to ghana.
I bet they'll be expensive.
Thanks for these reports and pictures. If you have any information for us going to africa from america, please divulge.
Thanks

I don't know much from the USA.
Here in Europe the almost new air company www.afriqiyah.aero ensures low cost flights to every capital cities in West Africa. They have a hub in Tripoli (Lybia) and link it with Geneve, Rome, London, Paris, Frankfurt.
Their website doesn't allow any ticketing or booking and is not updated.
Try to contact via phone.
An example of cost: Roma Accra round trip 440.00 euro incl. (low season).

Ernst33
06-30-08, 18:34
A strange enviromental situation affected my first week there.

There is a celebration or a recurrence consisting in not to play any music in public spaces such as markets, outdoor bars, cars, but only in indoor clubs for a period. Do anyone know more about that?

On Friday June 14th they have celebrated the "Broken Silence" with a lot of music everywhere and the usual happy athmosphere begun again.

Two years ago I was in Ghana same period but I didn't notice anything similar.Hello R.G.,

I have not been in Ghana for a few years but I encountered this "ban on drumming" also a few times. I am not sure how they decide when it is, but it is once a year and not always on the same dates. It is organized by the chief from the Accra region. In other areas in the country there is no ban.

And...

I love your pictures.

Take care,

Ernst.

Hesekiels
06-30-08, 18:56
And Hesekiels, your report a couple of years back on the French Bible is absolutely correct. In fact I came across an edition in three languages at a hotel. Pic attached :)

God, I miss Ghana!!!

Gos:

Honestly, you are indeed a very nice and polite guy! Thanks for your kind words! And IMHO you are a great artist as well that's for sure, no doubt at all! :)

Wow, man, a bottle of 'Star' (maybe to gain momentum?) just in-between a Holy Bible (maybe to ask G*D beforehand for forgiveness?) and a cellphone (maybe to call a cuty right after your personal confession?) that has truly a deeper meaning and this is fine arts! :)

Yeah, that's Ghana, a great place to be!

Cheers - Hesekiels

Member #4148
06-30-08, 21:50
One of the problems with RTFF is HAPB (Having A Porous Brain). Could be the answers to my questions lie within the forum but I hereby solemnly swear I have perused every post since 2006.

What is OSU (starting out simple and stupid)?

Is there a place in the touristy part of Accra (where Noddy likes and Bloke does not...see, I HAVE RTFF) with a pool for around $80 a day or less? Sounds like ocean bathing in Accra is an exercise in particulate sewage avoidance.

I must confess that my first mongering trip to Africa is leaning toward Ghana: rustic, safe and full-figured are all a plus in my book.

Cheers for the good work.

S

Member #4148
06-30-08, 22:05
Cultural mores regarding two girls at once?

Acceptable? Not?

Roman Guy
07-01-08, 12:39

Acceptable? Not?
It is very acceptable, maybe not from every body but from the most.

What I did, I might have done at least other three times but I was not able to catch the good occasion.
Honestly a sort of fear of the reaction of the receptionist because they were area-girls, and another time because they were drunk.

Hesekiels
07-01-08, 21:18

Acceptable? Not?

Roman Guy is right! Actually it's no big problem to convince your cuty to visit you with her girlfriend!

During my recent trip to Ghana I arranged for two threesome with non-pros! Damage for a 3 hours afternoon session: 20 Cedis each "for the taxi", but the sex was of course for free! :)

Cheers - Hesekiels

Roman Guy
07-02-08, 13:31
Just because you like big girls, here is a XXXL I decided not to upload for respecting shown to the other members.
Now I know that at least one reader will appreciate this sweet and gorgeous 25 y.o. from Accra.

Of course I respect this lady's will, not to appear recognizable because of her occupation and rule in the church.

Carnevalisticus
07-02-08, 18:31
Remember the old tune: Keep the customers satisfied LOL, me personal I could not climb on such a " generouse " lady, but thats life, someones "delight" is the otherones " nightmare ". So who cares? Good job!

Yours,

C.

DriedUp
07-03-08, 06:35
Nice.

If you know of http://www.bodaciousblacks.com/ThisIssue.htm
or http://www.ricosphats.com/phatass.htm

You can see exactly what I fancy. Here, I am starving.

But hopefully next year I can go to Cuba, DR or Ghana.

If you got more, big huge tits and huge asses. Bring it.

I like her dark skin too.

Thanks again, brother :)

Boobs Lover
07-03-08, 10:49
Now I know that at least one reader will appreciate this sweet and gorgeous 25 y.o. from Accra.If that reader is not me, then there are two forum members who appreciate her. By the way, I'd go for her boobies (as you might have guessed).

Thanks for the pic!

BL

Member #4148
07-06-08, 05:42
Still obsessing about the relative plusses and minusses of Ghana vs. Kenya. Still have not learned that the reality, on the ground, is usually entirely different from what is billed and depends almost entirely on dumb luck and personal industry.

Nevertheless, a general question:

Smoking - Is tobacco use common among women in Ghana? (I ask because I have an aversion to the smell of it on a woman).

Among women in Kenya?

S

Hesekiels
07-06-08, 10:30
Smoking - Is tobacco use common among women in Ghana? (I ask because I have an aversion to the smell of it on a woman).

Among women in Kenya?

Actually only a minority smokes! You will definitely have no problem to find your non-smoker! :)

Cheers - Hesekiels

Roman Guy
07-06-08, 11:04
Still obsessing about the relative plusses and minusses of Ghana vs. Kenya. Still have not learned that the reality, on the ground, is usually entirely different from what is billed and depends almost entirely on dumb luck and personal industry.
Nevertheless, a general question:
Among women in Kenya?
S
Dear fellow,
Ghana is one of the country where I have seen the lowest percentage of smoking girls.
The percetage increases among the girls hanging in institutional places such as Makumba, Waikiki, Jocker's.
I think the lack of money contributes to this habit.
For lovers of no-smokers Ghana is ideal land.
Nothing compared with Germany or Italy or worse Turkey.
In some bars it is forbidden but even where allowed it doesn't disturb because all bars are partially outdoor or have an exaggerated air conditioner.

Member #4148
07-17-08, 10:25
After exhaustive and compulsive perusing of this board and Kenya's, I have decided to book 2 weeks in Ghana beginning September 5.

Ultimately the relative safety and simplicity by comparison swayed me.

Didn't hurt that the woman who answered the phone to take my reservation at Biney's B&B giggled when I asked her the room rate for one person who hopes not to sleep alone upon arriving and answered that the rate is the same.

I would be happy and honored to heft a pint with any of the exceedingly helpful posters upon arrival.

Please feel free to PM me.

It goes without saying that I will post the travelogue.

Cheers.

S

Hulahoop11
07-18-08, 19:51
Hi Fellas

After reading through many reports on Africa on this forum, I've made my mind up to visit Accra (change from Thailand this year due to the increasing air fairs).

I emailed a few hotels which have been mentioned on this board and a few I found with internet searches, to request avilability prices etc. It's been over a week now and I've still not have a reply. Is this normal for Ghana? Should I just wait a few days more?

If any ones has contact details for a hotel (price up to £50 per night), I'd be grateful. Any other general hints not metioned on the board would be welcome too!

Thanks in advance and happy mongering!

Global Citizen
07-19-08, 08:05
Hulahoop,

Forget about hotels and internet here in Ghana. Chances are, they will never reply.

What quality/level hotel are you looking for ? Most hotels in the Osu area are under $100 per night and some under $50. In terms of comfort/price/security/value, the best ones are probably Paloma or Frankie's hotel at around $60-$80.

PM me and I can help you book a hotel - my fee is a beer on you when you arrive.

GC

Member #4148
07-19-08, 10:13
The giggly bird at Biney's B&B has failed, consistent with your prognosis in your response to the previous poster, to email me a confirmatory email for my visit.

I was planning on using it as one of my references for obtaining a Ghanaian entry visa. Already have the name and address of one of the local Gifty's for the second, whom I met through Afrointroductions.

Whadda ya say to being our group reference sugar daddy?

I'll buy you two beers.

:)

S

Global Citizen
07-20-08, 07:30
I don't understand what all the problem is in getting a Ghanaian visa - is there a problem ?

On the application form where they say reference or where you'll be staying, just say La Palm Hotel (the premier hotel in Ghana) with the following contact information:

East Cantonments
Post Address: P.O. BOX OS 3000
Osu - Accra - GHANA
Tel: +233 21 781621 / 771626
Fax: +233 21 768947

And for purpose of visit, mark down tourist or holiday and you should have no problems getting the visa.

GC

CleanShave
07-20-08, 10:08
I was slightly confused about the visa application form - and received no assistance when I called the High Commission in London.

It asks for 'Names and Addresses of TWO references in Ghana'.

Am I right in thinking that just the hotel address will be sufficent?

And any recommendations for a decent hotel in Accra with a broadband connection that works would be appreciated.

I'm planning a trip with Polly Phonic in September - Ghana, Togo and Benin - so some good reports should follow if we manage to navigate ourselves through visa hell!

Thanks.

CS.

Roman Guy
07-20-08, 17:00
Hi Fellas
I emailed a few hotels which have been mentioned on this board and a few I found with internet searches, to request avilability prices etc. It's been over a week now and I've still not have a reply. Is this normal for Ghana? Should I just wait a few days more?

Call them, it is more immediate.
Internet is very slow in Ghana and to write an email can even cost you 1 hour time.

Hulahoop11
07-20-08, 18:36
Hulahoop,

Forget about hotels and internet here in Ghana. Chances are, they will never reply.

What quality/level hotel are you looking for ? Most hotels in the Osu area are under $100 per night and some under $50. In terms of comfort/price/security/value, the best ones are probably Paloma or Frankie's hotel at around $60-$80.

PM me and I can help you book a hotel - my fee is a beer on you when you arrive.

GCI'm not planning on visiting until Ocober / November time but wanted to get everything booked in good time. If you can sort the booking out for me I'll happily buy you a few beers. I'll pm you with the the dates once I've booked the time off work.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Hesekiels
07-21-08, 04:32
It asks for 'Names and Addresses of TWO references in Ghana'. Am I right in thinking that just the hotel address will be sufficent?CS:

Yes, that's correct! Any hotel address you find e.g. in Brad's Travel Guide is sufficient enough for your visa application!

And regarding your hotel simply take it easy! Hotels in Ghana are seldom fully booked (the only exception was the recent Africa Cup) so that you always find a room! I never make a reservation but go straight to Frankie's upon arrival!

Brother relax, everything is quite simple! Have a great time there! :)

Cheers!

Hesekiels

Johnny A69
07-23-08, 12:17
Hi guys,

Is there anyone who can report me something about wheather conditions generally remarked in Ghana during the month of august: particularly i'd like to know whether it's possible or not swimming and enjoying on the beach during this periode.

Thank you very much in advance for any report or advice about.

Joynny A69

CleanShave
07-23-08, 12:19
Thanks Hesekiels - we'll report in due course.

CS

Global Citizen
07-24-08, 07:22
Hi guys,

Is there anyone who can report me something about wheather conditions generally remarked in Ghana during the month of august: particularly i'd like to know whether it's possible or not swimming and enjoying on the beach during this periode.

Thank you very much in advance for any report or advice about.

Joynny A69

http://www.wunderground.com/global/stations/65472.html

Enigma84
07-24-08, 12:23
I cant seem to get laid here by any non-pros in TEMA. I have many phone numbers from many hotties but each time i invite these hotties out for lunch its either they are too busy or they will come and it becomes hard to see them again.

Any suggestions?

Member #4148
07-24-08, 17:27
In my neck of the woods it is perfectly acceptable to go to a nice bar or restaurant wearing a clean T-shirt and a pair of jeans or cargo shorts.

Should I want to pick up non-pro or semi-pro girls in Ghana, are there any fashion no-no's I should avoid?

S

Roman Guy
07-25-08, 09:05
In my neck of the woods it is perfectly acceptable to go to a nice bar or restaurant wearing a clean T-shirt and a pair of jeans or cargo shorts.
Should I want to pick up non-pro or semi-pro girls in Ghana, are there any fashion no-no's I should avoid?
S
T-Shirt and jeans or other trousers are ok. It is not the case to wear other cloths because of the high temperature.
What people care a lot, is the state of maintenance of your wardrobe: dress only very clean cloth and in perfect conditions. Hippies and freaks are still unknown in Africa.
Same for your shohes.
To comb, shave and use a deo is a must!
Good luck.

Global Citizen
07-26-08, 06:25
I cant seem to get laid here by any non-pros in TEMA. I have many phone numbers from many hotties but each time i invite these hotties out for lunch its either they are too busy or they will come and it becomes hard to see them again.

Any suggestions?

Are you serious ? I have to ask what you did when you got their numbers. Once you see them for the first time, do you give them "a little something" like 5 GHC for their transportation home ?

Obviously there a reason in there somewhere as very rarely does this happen to me. PM me and we'll go hunting together.

GC

Member #4148
07-26-08, 08:05
reading posts from local mongers like GC or Hezekiels in response to visiting mongers who voice difficulty in scoring.

It's like: "Dude...you wandered around midtown Manhattan all afternoon and STILL couldn't find the Empire State Building? Did you bother looking up?!"

Or: "Dude, we told you not to go out with live spiders in your hair and crusty mucous hanging from your nostrils when you go hunting for girls...That just turns them off!"

As if the prospect of NOT scoring is so inconceiveable as to warrant the assumption of some obvious and flagrant violation of one of the few unwritten rules of interpersonal relations which pertain in places like Ghana.

I expect GC, after going over Enigma's technique, to share with us the valuable but too oft forgotten pearl of conquest which Enigma overlooked:

"Never blow your nose in the hair of the girl you plan on bedding that night."

And we the assembled masses as one will solemnly nod and intone: "Ohhhhhh...right...right...forgot about that no-no," as we pencil it in in our mongering field books and reflect, "Ghana CAN be a tricky place to score..."

S

Naked Gunz
07-26-08, 08:21
reading posts from local mongers like GC or Hezekiels in response to visiting mongers who voice difficulty in scoring.

It's like: "Dude...you wandered around midtown Manhattan all afternoon and STILL couldn't find the Empire State Building? Did you bother looking up?!"

Or: "Dude, we told you not to go out with live spiders in your hair and crusty mucous hanging from your nostrils when you go hunting for girls...That just turns them off!"

As if the prospect of NOT scoring is so inconceiveable as to warrant the assumption of some obvious and flagrant violation of one of the few unwritten rules of interpersonal relations which pertain in places like Ghana.

I expect GC, after going over Enigma's technique, to share with us the valuable but too oft forgotten pearl of conquest which Enigma overlooked:

And we the assembled masses as one will solemnly nod and intone: "Ohhhhhh...right...right...forgot about that no-no," as we pencil it in in our mongering field books and reflect, "Ghana CAN be a tricky place to score..."

S

Okay, I sided with you at the Kenya forum. I was there in 05 and had a blast.
Your post was on point there. WTF is the point of this post?

Your kinda new.It's about pussy..not being the next fucking Hemingway!!
I subscribe here to get AWAY from having to think. About anything!
Leave your prose and thesis with your English teacher. A simple formula is place,price and quality of service..

Member #4148
07-26-08, 12:00
Maybe sometimes African girls no fall in foreigner's lap just because him foreign. Ugh.

Maybe something we do turn them off sometimes. Ugh.

Maybe some of them have standards too. Ugh.

Maybe good if seasoned mongers know cultural no-nos. Tell us. We not do them. Ugh.

Maybe Enigma just smell bad. Ugh.

It's not just about price, place and quality, Naked Gunz. It's about style and flair and hunting and subtlety, too, sometimes.

Hope your bad mood clears up.

S

Kostaboda
07-27-08, 19:38
Thanks to Roman Guy, GC, Hezekiels and Gos 44 to make this thread lively and informative with their reports !

I should normally go to Ghana in 2 weeks. However I am still puzzled since my style of African women is more of the Senegalese or Ivory coast type (slender / slim) and less the plain type who I only see on Roman Guy's pics ....

Can stunners/models be had (P4P) in Ghana ? Where are the best places to pick them up ? I saw some interesting girls in the pics on the Aphrodisiac night club website. Has anyone checked this night club in Osu ? What are the rates ?

Also, does anyone know if La Palm hotel is girl friendly ? Is it in Osu ? If not which decent hotel would you recommend close to the action but also allowing me to enjoy my daytime (swimming pool / facilities ..). I'm not on a budget since the company will pay (100 - 120 $ per day would be OK).

Then, I will have 5 days off and I'd like to leave Accra and go to the sea. Where is the best place ? Cape coast ? Takoradi ? Where can I arrange a car to drive me there from Accra ? Are these resorts good places to monger with non-pro /semi-pros / students ?

Finally while in Accra i would be happy to offer a couple of beers to a wingman and hunt together ...

Best,

Kosta

Global Citizen
07-27-08, 22:23

S

Hahahaha... you're too funny. There's really no magic involved in picking up girls in Ghana. Just remember that TANSTAAFL - There Ain't No Such Thin As A Free Lunch. Whether the girl is a pro or not, you ALWAYS have to give something.

My process is simple and I'll use my experience a couple of weeks ago as an example. Went to Vanity club (a nice blues/jazz/local club in Osu/Nyaniba Estates), played pool with this girl, and exchanged numbers. Next day, she calls and I tell her I'll call her back to save her units (phone credits). Told her to come to my house and I'll pay for her to take a taxi (4GHC). She came, we went out, had a nice time, came home and did the deed and as she was leaving, I gave her more taxi money.

I think the idea is to let them feel the potential of being someone who can take care of her in some style - not using trotro's, nice food, a good time, etc...

Girls and people in general here live in poverty. Even if they work, they probably only earn about $100 a month and that doesn't go very far so any little money like $10 or $20 helps them a great deal and they appreciate it and show their appreciation by showing you a good time.

GC.

Global Citizen
07-27-08, 22:33
Thanks to Roman Guy, GC, Hezekiels and Gos 44 to make this thread lively and informative with their reports !

Can stunners/models be had (P4P) in Ghana ? Where are the best places to pick them up ? I saw some interesting girls in the pics on the Aphrodisiac night club website. Has anyone checked this night club in Osu ? What are the rates ?

Aphrodisiac is not in Osu but in Airport Residential Area right beside the National Service Secretariat. Aphro is not really a place for Oburonis - it's THE hang out for all the cocaine dealers and other not-so-savoury characters. Because they flash lots of their illegally acquired money, yes a lot of models hang out there as well hoping to get some of that money. Personally I've never been there and don't intend to go but reports from Oburoni friends who have been all say it's not their kind of place.

As for stunners, what do you think of the attached 22 year old ex-virgin student from Legon U ?

Also, does anyone know if La Palm hotel is girl friendly ? Is it in Osu ? If not which decent hotel would you recommend close to the action but also allowing me to enjoy my daytime (swimming pool / facilities ..). I'm not on a budget since the company will pay (100 - 120 $ per day would be OK).

ALL hotels in Ghana are girl friendly !

Then, I will have 5 days off and I'd like to leave Accra and go to the sea. Where is the best place ? Cape coast ? Takoradi ? Where can I arrange a car to drive me there from Accra ? Are these resorts good places to monger with non-pro /semi-pros / students ?

Takoradi for the students ! and Busua beach for the beach and sun so go to Takoradi, pick up a student and take her to Busua for a couple of days. Busua is about 36km west of Takoradi.

Finally while in Accra i would be happy to offer a couple of beers to a wingman and hunt together ...

Sure PM me.

GC

Hesekiels
07-29-08, 10:46
Hahahaha... you're too funny. There's really no magic involved in picking up girls in Ghana. Just remember that TANSTAAFL - There Ain't No Such Thin As A Free Lunch. Whether the girl is a pro or not, you ALWAYS have to give something.

Gentlemen:

there is really no magic behind! And again, virtually all girls in Ghana are available (well, I admit, maybe just 95% of them, but that's still a very good ratio, isn't it? :) ) For all the newbies who face some difficulties a little advice: simply be friendly, say hello and invite the lady you like for one drink in a nearby restaurant! The rest is then just a formality - you bet your life! Hey, folks, if an old jerk like I do succeed then, you will score as well for sure! :)

And yes, GC, there are no free lunches! Not even in Ghana!

Cheers!

Hesekiels

Global Citizen
07-29-08, 12:38
And yes, GC, there are no free lunches! Not even in Ghana!

Especially in Ghana !!!

GC

Hesekiels
07-30-08, 04:00
Especially in Ghana !!!

GC

GC:

definitely not wrong, GC! :) And the longer you stay with one girl her demand will certainly rise sky high! So, gentlemen, be a little careful! Of course just my humble experience!

GC and Roman Guy, would you second this statement?

Cheers!

Hesekiels

Global Citizen
07-30-08, 06:45
GC:

definitely not wrong, GC! :) And the longer you stay with one girl her demand will certainly rise sky high! So, gentlemen, be a little careful! Of course just my humble experience!

Cheers!

Hesekiels

First it's "oh please buy me some units", then comes "I need new shoes", and then "my phone is spoiled", and eventually it gets to "I'd like to have a car" !

GC

Roman Guy
07-30-08, 09:04
GC:
Cheers!
Hesekiels

Of course!
Expecially your valutation about the percentage of "easy" girls: not 100% but 95% ... actually I would say 96,73%, ahahah!!!

No lunch is for free: thank you, compare your salary with their - if they receive - , your house with their - if a bungalow or hut can be assumed as house -, compare also the price of their fuel with ours - it is not so cheap! I remember last time I have payed a beer in a bar smtg like 0,96 Euro, let's say 1.00 Euro. Same place would cost in my country 3.50 Euro, but the standard is not 3 more times higher.

It is very polite to give them a "taxi money" - actually it is a must - but it is more than polite to be that amount reasonable: NEVER overpay!

I always try to compare what a girl would demand in my country in a similar situation and convert it in the Ghanaian situation, I dont mean a simple money conversion but a purchasing power conversion.
Hallo?

Roman Guy
07-30-08, 09:14
First it's "oh please buy me some units", then comes "I need new shoes", and then "my phone is spoiled", and eventually it gets to "I'd like to have a car" !
GC
Hi Dude,
dont report such sentences, you are breaking my heart!
How many memories!
But ... let's be honest!
How many house wives in Europe or US are not continuosly requesting the husband for new shohes, cars, wash machine, vacuum machine, new phone and why not ... "I would have called to communicate you my delay but had no money in my phone!Please whenever you can, just fill it, darling!".