PDA

View Full Version : Ghana

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Roman Guy
08-05-09, 08:39
Here my two cents: I would always recommend to travel solo! It is much, much (!) cheaper and certainly more fun! Always keep in mind how many different girls you will meet and can 'have' whenever you are alone! With a 'local travel guide' you would miss a lot of excellent chances! :)
Roman Guy, do you agree?
Cheers!
Hesekiels
Yes, I agree.
To travel solo is, was, will be my way.
This last time I had many opportunities to meet old flames and even to depart from my country with somebody (male) but I preferred to be alone.
People say that I am not able to keep relations: maybe but anytime I did something with a girl in Ghana - for instance - I finished to fuck less, to waste time, to have 100 members of her family introduced, tospen a lot of money.

Keyboard
08-06-09, 19:55
Thanks to Roman Guy and Hesekiels for their thoughtful responses.

Though I have not done so to a great degree, traveling solo seems the best way to see and viscerally experience the drumbeat of African life, so to speak, especially the ladies. My concern was traveling through some of the smaller towns where, as RG mentioned, a foreigner’s presence would be well noted by the locals. If someone were inclined towards malicious behavior, there would be little to stop him. RG’s point is well taken that the slightly larger cities like Takoradi and Tamale would mitigate the “sticking out like a sore thumb” aspect to a large degree.

Cowperwood

Member #4148
08-08-09, 08:05
I know, I know...it's a mongering site...but how many of us can fuck non-stop without a time-out to enjoy the other things life has to offer...food...sights...sounds...things which deeply influence the tenor of our daily experience...including mongering:

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/08/09/travel/09ghana.html?pagewanted=3&partner=rss&emc=rss

Casey69
08-21-09, 12:42
Hello,

I've been lurking from this board for some time, so now its my time to give back. Sometime ago I posted questions on Tema and got limited response. As a result I had to explore myself.

I stayed in the Marjorie "Y" hotel in Tema. Decent and clean place, girl friendly, nice people, good restaurant. Lot's of traffic in the restaurant in the early night from 19.00 to 22.00.

The night scene in Tema is mainly in community 8, Manilla bar & Vienna City. Both nice places. Personally I liked Manilla a bit better. More girls, nice music. But I guess that changes from time to time.

On Friday & saturday night I also checked out the Bacardi bar in community 2. This was suggested to me by a taxi driver who had a friend at the entreance. The place was dead both times, so I checked it out and went out immediately.

As to girls, prices start at 100 Cedi asking, but they will also accept 30 Cedi for a TLN. An indian bro outlined it to me as follows. The lighter the skin of the girl the more sh will demand. Dark girls are TLN 30-50 Cedi's, light ones are in the 60-80 range. Obviously you need to negotiate, if you don't 100 will do the trick.

Personally I had a splendid time and never paid over 40 cedi's. As mentioned on this board the only problem is to get rid of them. Moreover they will return to your hotel without request, so they do act as really jealous girl friends.

As for protection, I brought my own protection. But during the week I had several encounters where I noticed how careful and hygenic the girls are. They all carried protectiomn themselves, but were happy to use mine. So don't be worried on that aspect.

I look forward to my next trip, probably in a couple of months.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Slowalk
08-25-09, 00:46
Yeah, I know someof you will download this and claim she's your own GF like some have done with my Sheila pics in MZ. I met this one walking around Nakrumah Circle my 2nd day in Ghana. It doesn't get any better than this:

Member #4379
08-26-09, 01:53
Excellent pic. Wonderful.

Vitto Paradise
08-27-09, 11:34
How much you pay per night in Tema for the Hotel.

Thank you

Casey69
08-28-09, 13:06
I don't exactly know what the charge of the hotel was, as this was paid by my hosts. In average they paid about 200 Cedi's per night, but that included food, internet, drinks etc. I believe Marjorie Y is about 60$ per night, which is of course quite expensive for Ghana.

Measured to European standards, this is a decent price.

If I were to go personally to Ghana, I would look for a cheaper place at first, but probably in the end would settle for Marjorie Y because it is clean and up to European standards.

C.

Slowalk
08-29-09, 04:10
When I stayed in Tema, it was something like GC 25/night at a better hotel. Are you sure you paid GC 200?

L Zelda
08-31-09, 06:08
I have to admit, I've been lurking here for a while.

I got a bad case of jungle fever, and I've been considering a trip to Ghana now for a while. I'm a little concerned at flying half way around the world on my own and knowing absolutely nobody in country. Sink or swim isn't usually how I travel.

However, I'm thinking the benefits may be worth it. I'm still young (28). I'm in good shape. I'm american. And I have some cash to burn. I figure even my shy-ness will not be enough to prevent me from having a good time in Ghana. At least according to all the reports I've been reading here.

So honestly, I need some advise. What are my chances of getting mugged, targeted by the authorities, or otherwise getting myself in deep shit? A skinny american boy will be an obvious target, but Ghana seems to be one of the safest of the African countries to visit.

Thoughts, comments? It would be good to see some comments in your reports about the general in-country situation.

Thanks

Sundiata
08-31-09, 09:40
One is one of the safest countries in Africa, the people are friendly and there is a wide range of girls to chose from. Apart from Osu where there are many tourists and the best restuarants, though very expensive by Ghanaian standard, new places are springing up where you can play it cool and safe.

One place that is springing up is the Dansoman area, around faculty bar, there are a lot of hookers to there in the night and you can get a nice chica at a moderate feel.

Sundiata
08-31-09, 11:18
One is one of the safest countries in Africa, the people are friendly and there is a wide range of girls to chose from. Apart from Osu where there are many tourists and the best restuarants, though very expensive by Ghanaian standard, new places are springing up where you can play it cool and safe.

One place that is springing up is the Dansoman area, around faculty bar, there are a lot of hookers to there in the night and you can get a nice chica at a moderate feel.

Member #4379
08-31-09, 12:52
Hi there:

Lived in Ghana for 3 years. Don't marry them unless you are a born-again Christian and are obsessed with money and status (i.e. if you are a Conservative at the extreme) Stay away from Macumba, Jokers and all the hard core pros. Don't pay more than $20 u.s. on a girl per night, maybe $30 u.s. that is all for a non/semi-pro. If you buy them a meal and drinks $20 u.s. is fine. Best best is those who are working or students. Get there numbers and you're set. Walk around and they will come to you, especially if you are not dressed like a Peace Corps in shorts and running shoes/sandals but dress shoes, dress pants, shirt. It's not that hot if you dress that way and you will see that is how Ghanaian men dress. Respect.

Roman Guy
09-01-09, 08:19
I would like to suggest you to visit also other places and not only Accra.

As reported - read my reports June 2006, 2008, 2009 - towns as Kumasi, Cape Coast, Takoradi and even the moslem Tamale offer sometime better opportunities than the crowdy metropolis. The trip self is a good opportunity to know your flame: bus takes long and stop frequently along the way for rest.

Follow the advices of those members - me included - saying to avoid Osu and the clubs as Makumba or Jocker's.
If you wish just pay a visit there and you will later aprecheate better the cosy bars of Adabraka and James Town.

Please, read attentively every reports: better to spend time at home in front your lap top than find yourself unoriented in a foreign city.

Another advice: be sure not to arrive to Ghana during the Ramadan period: it might affect the normal city life.
Keep us posted.

L Zelda
09-02-09, 06:03
Thanks for the additional advise guys.

I've been reading all the reports and studying up as much as I can. I also have been reading reports in the other african forums as well. Ghana seems like the closest thing to what I want.

I'm not looking to marry, no worries there.

Good advise on the dress style. Honestly, I probably would have screwed that up. I have a ton of business-style stuff I wear for work and i didn't even consider bringing that. Thanks!

Will keep lurking here and reading all the new reports until I leave next fall. I'll definitely post a few stories when I get back.

I appreciate all the help.

Gedanken
09-03-09, 15:55
Wha' up, dawgs?

So I was planning to "let Osu rot" as recommended. I refuse to pay above-European prices, i.e. fifty quid a night, for a double room at Frankies. So I looked at a place called Hansonic Hotel which is acceptably cheap. I e-mailed them asking if it was OK to bring girls back so long as I booked a double room and was told, "No problem, hope to see you."

I searched the thread, no mention of this hotel so far. Has anyone ever stayed there?

Johan Waans
09-03-09, 16:20
I travelled to Ghana about 5 years ago and had to get a visa in advance... Have been reading that you can get a 100 dollar visa at the airport now.. Can anyone confirm? Cheers guys...

Global Citizen
09-03-09, 16:21
What are my chances of getting mugged, targeted by the authorities, or otherwise getting myself in deep shit? A skinny american boy will be an obvious target, but Ghana seems to be one of the safest of the African countries to visit.

Thoughts, comments? It would be good to see some comments in your reports about the general in-country situation.

Thanks

Just act like you own the place and you should be fine. PM me and I'll give you my number in case you get into any kind of girl trouble with the police (I keep a cop on payroll sort of...)

No one will target you but don't be too flashy and don't hang out with the rastas.

GC

Global Citizen
09-03-09, 16:24
I travelled to Ghana about 5 years ago and had to get a visa in advance... Have been reading that you can get a 100 dollar visa at the airport now.. Can anyone confirm? Cheers guys...

A visa on arrival is a pain in the ass but if you can on the plane from where you are, then it's quite easy and yes it's still $100.

Technically, you can only get a VOA if there is no Ghanaian mission where you live.

GC

Ken Kelova
09-03-09, 18:31
Wha' up, dawgs?

So I was planning to "let Osu rot" as recommended. I refuse to pay above-European prices, i.e. fifty quid a night, for a double room at Frankies. So I looked at a place called Hansonic Hotel which is acceptably cheap. I e-mailed them asking if it was OK to bring girls back so long as I booked a double room and was told, "No problem, hope to see you."

I searched the thread, no mention of this hotel so far. Has anyone ever stayed there?

Hi, there, never heard of this hotel. Where exactly is it? Will be getting in to ghana soon and would love to check it out. Is there a website or something? Will google it as well..

Ken Kelova
09-03-09, 18:48
Never mind...i found where Hansonic Hotel is. Google was helpful. Looks pretty good. I am looking for hotels to provide rooms for about an hour or 2 max so i guess i will have to talk to the night clerk and see if i can set something up.
Anybody else have any ideas of places i can use a room for about an hour plus and maybe give the guy 10 cedis or something? Would love to hear some suggestions.

Thanks fellas....

Slowalk
09-04-09, 03:14
Thanks for the additional advise guys.

Good advise on the dress style. Honestly, I probably would have screwed that up. I have a ton of business-style stuff I wear for work and i didn't even consider bringing that. Thanks!

I believe the reference "Don't dress like a Peace Corps worker..." is that they dress like they are sitting around the house. I wouldn't wear business dress casual but, toned down casual is OK. Just make sure its light because Ghana is as close to 0 Lat, 0 Long as you get, therefore, hot. Its also very dusty and dirty unless its rainy season then its muddy.

Sundiata
09-04-09, 08:55
There are many such hotels in Accra, since you know of Hansonic, I will give you a few of those around that suberb. There is Akwadaa Nyame hotel around control in Dansoman, Good night hotel in exhibition, also in Dansoman, Shapiro hotel in Banana Inn area. Go can go to any of these hotels for a few hours at a very moderate price. All the best.

Johan Waans
09-09-09, 12:02
Thanks for the reply Global...I have been reading more about it and think i am not going to risk it, since there is a Ghanaian embassy in my country and i have no business interest in Ghana...A real pain in the ass because my time is limited so it looks like i will not be able to make it this time.... I have travelled to many countries in Africa and think that they are going to stress me too much if i risk it... If you think i am wrong please let me know...

Master Yoda
09-10-09, 16:58
Regarding Tema Hotels, There is one such hotel at Community 9. This is convenient since it's like 200 metres or so from vienna city and manilla bar. They charge GH¢13.00 a night (don't know the amount in dollars but its far lesser) the hotel is called Groove hotel right next too satellite hotel. thanks.

I don't exactly know what the charge of the hotel was, as this was paid by my hosts. In average they paid about 200 Cedi's per night, but that included food, internet, drinks etc. I believe Marjorie Y is about 60$ per night, which is of course quite expensive for Ghana.

Measured to European standards, this is a decent price.

If I were to go personally to Ghana, I would look for a cheaper place at first, but probably in the end would settle for Marjorie Y because it is clean and up to European standards.

C.

Master Yoda
09-10-09, 17:00
Smartest thing I ever read. I would have gone 1 step further. Don't marry em at all and just get a kept woman there.

Hi there:

Lived in Ghana for 3 years. Don't marry them unless you are a born-again Christian and are obsessed with money and status (i.e. if you are a Conservative at the extreme) Stay away from Macumba, Jokers and all the hard core pros. Don't pay more than $20 u.s. on a girl per night, maybe $30 u.s. that is all for a non/semi-pro. If you buy them a meal and drinks $20 u.s. is fine. Best best is those who are working or students. Get there numbers and you're set. Walk around and they will come to you, especially if you are not dressed like a Peace Corps in shorts and running shoes/sandals but dress shoes, dress pants, shirt. It's not that hot if you dress that way and you will see that is how Ghanaian men dress. Respect.

Enigma84
09-10-09, 17:13
Just act like you own the place and you should be fine. PM me and I'll give you my number in case you get into any kind of girl trouble with the police (I keep a cop on payroll sort of...)

No one will target you but don't be too flashy and don't hang out with the rastas.

GCEven better advice. if you do feel the need to go for a pro just take a max of say 50 cedi. This would be 30 cedi max for the girl the 10 cedi for the room. the remaining could be used to get back home. never bring a pro to your hotel and never tell them where you live.

Hesekiels
09-10-09, 17:33
Smartest thing I ever read. I would have gone 1 step further. Don't marry em at all and just get a kept woman there.

MY and Interracial:

agreed with one slight exception. I am just wondering why to avoid places like Macumba and Jokers? If you agree on a 'fair price' you can have a lot of fun with the cuties you pick up from there! IMHO of course!

Cheers!

Hesekiels

Member #4379
09-11-09, 02:42
Certainly but if they are hard core pros I suppose it goes both ways. They could be great if the price is right but it's a bit tricky finding the right one. But a semi pro could just be as bad I guess.

Ernst33
09-13-09, 10:19
On the Pro - Non pro difference,

Both have advantages.

With pro's you know exactly what you are up to but you have to make clear agreement before you take them out of the club. Another advantage is that I like the hustle of the club. The atmosphere there is a big part of the fun.

With non pro's it is more easy going and you have more of GFE which is also nice.

If you talk about the cost of one or the other I think there is not much of a difference. The pro you pay in money and the non pro you pay in dinner, telephonecards, gifts, etc.

Take care,

Ernst33

Hesekiels
09-13-09, 12:50
Certainly but if they are hard core pros I suppose it goes both ways. They could be great if the price is right but it's a bit tricky finding the right one. But a semi pro could just be as bad I guess.

Well, with the usual techniques and precautions it should not be all too tricky I suppose!

Cheers!

Hesekiels

Member #4379
09-13-09, 15:41
Come to think of it you have a good point. I have 2 girls lined up in Ghana for 1 on 1 but they 'don't want to share their man'. Give me a break. So, where can I score 2 girls for a 3some real quick? Stand outside Macumba and find 2? I think Jokers would be too expensive. What is your advice?
Well, with the usual techniques and precautions it should not be all too tricky I suppose!

Cheers!

Hesekiels

Hesekiels
09-13-09, 16:59
Come to think of it you have a good point. I have 2 girls lined up in Ghana for 1 on 1 but they 'don't want to share their man'. Give me a break. So, where can I score 2 girls for a 3some real quick? Stand outside Macumba and find 2? I think Jokers would be too expensive. What is your advice?

Interracial:

Go to Macumba enjoy some bottles of Star and have a great time there. Then talk to the cuty you like best and ask her if her friend likes to join the show! It works, for sure! I do that from time to time as well! :)

Cheers

Hesekiels

Roman Guy
09-14-09, 08:23
Interracial:
Go to Macumba enjoy some bottles of Star and have a great time there. Then talk to the cuty you like best and ask her if her friend likes to join the show! It works, for sure! I do that from time to time as well! :)
Cheers
Hesekiels
I would add that it is possible to find a couple with good intention anywhere, not only in the Makumba.
It has happened to me in the Galeon, a proletarian bar in James Town and in Bantama in Kumasi.
As my experience, I find easier to create such a co-operative by day than by night.
About my 2 something experience in Ghana check my reports #1455 and #1988

Otari
09-19-09, 14:46
I have some time (about 2 weeks) to spend in Burkina Faso and maybe in Nord of Ghana. I like to combine mongering with the sightseeing. Do you know if in Nord of Ghana (for example Bolgatanga, Tamale) it is easy to meet as nice, friendly and hot girls?

Grateful for any tips

Hesekiels
09-20-09, 17:14
I have some time (about 2 weeks) to spend in Burkina Faso and maybe in Nord of Ghana. I like to combine mongering with the sightseeing. Do you know if in Nord of Ghana (for example Bolgatanga, Tamale) it is easy to meet as nice, friendly and hot girls?

Grateful for any tips

Otari:

Sure, in all regions you find very attractive girls! Why not it the North? Talk nicely to the girls and you will have a great time with them!

Cheers!

Hesekiels

Roman Guy
09-20-09, 20:54
Grateful for any tips

I have never found it so easy in Ghana as in Tamale, even with Scarfed girls.
Go along the main road and approach them.
I suggest you the bars ... ok, read my reports!#1952, #1991

Otari
09-21-09, 15:47
I’m newbie in this part of the world.

Jokers
09-22-09, 20:50
Interracial:

Cheers

HesekielsForget about Macumba. F* up by a transvestite who took over the place some months ago.

However, if that's your taste, you'll see a few gay brothers dancing in front of the mirrors.

Ratbutt
09-23-09, 08:34
Forget about Macumba. F* up by a transvestite who took over the place some months ago.

However, if that's your taste, you'll see a few gay brothers dancing in front of the mirrors.I agree Macumba was absolute crap. Lowest quality I have seen in years.

In general the quality of girls in Ghana at clubs is low. I wasn't willing to pick from Jokers or Macumba. To get quality you need to look at some of the girls who hang around at the hotel or beach or some of the expensive clubs with a high cover charge. Unfortunately, pricing goes up accordingly with these girls expecting a minimum of $60 or $80 or else they threaten to scream.

The scene in Ghana is a little tough. The girl I got was very enthusiastic for the work but when it came to demanding her money she did with the same enthusiasm.

Global Citizen
09-23-09, 19:25
The scene in Ghana is a little tough. The girl I got was very enthusiastic for the work but when it came to demanding her money she did with the same enthusiasm.

This is why I keep repeating that the best in Ghana are shop/restaurant/regular girls - inexpensive, good looking, nice GFE, and best of all, available absolutely everywhere and easy to pick up!

GC

Ron Murray
09-23-09, 22:39
Landing in Accra 2Oct - 25Oct.

Nothing but me and time on my hands.

To split Accra, Kumasi, and Cape Coast.

Apprehensive but happy.

Hope to post good reports.

Member #4379
09-24-09, 02:29
I know this report might not fit here but it's important. AfroIntroductions is a great place to meet women before you land in Kenya or Ghana. But this company will not hesitate to kick you off their website without a refund if a few of their female members complain that your messages are too explicit. This company will give you the fraudulent line that their members are only interested in 'marriage' even though their website clearly offers 'friendship, penpal, and dating' as alternate categories in addition to marriage. My suggestion is avoid them at all costs or don't be explicit until you have all the email and mobile numbers you can handle. Luckily, I got several emails and phone numbers and 2 women willing to do my explicit 3some request before they kicked me off their site.

Member #4148
09-24-09, 08:10
This is why I keep repeating that the best in Ghana are shop/restaurant/regular girls - inexpensive, good looking, nice GFE, and best of all, available absolutely everywhere and easy to pick up!

GC

This sentence is PRECISELY the reason why this part of the world is so extraordinarily and wonderfully different from everywhere else I have been to monger (i.e. USA, Israel, Thailand, DR, Europe...)

Paradise for the shy guy who wants to pick up non-pros.

Fishing at the clubs is simply flying in the face of what Ghana represents sexually for mongerers and is the very last resort if 2 AM finds you womanless.

Blackwhite99
09-24-09, 17:09
This sentence is PRECISELY the reason why this part of the world is so extraordinarily and wonderfully different from everywhere else I have been to monger (i.e. USA, Israel, Thailand, DR, Europe...)

Paradise for the shy guy who wants to pick up non-pros.

Fishing at the clubs is simply flying in the face of what Ghana represents sexually for mongerers and is the very last resort if 2 AM finds you womanless.

I've had more fucking with chicks on Afro than all the other sites put together. The secret is to keep it all nice and clean until you actually meet them. Lay on the charm good and thick and you'll soon have them in your bed!

Hesekiels
09-24-09, 19:03
... if 2 AM finds you womanless.

who in Ghana would be at 2 AM womanless? :)

Cheers!

Hesekiels

Member #4379
09-24-09, 23:09
You are absolutely right. I will not tell them my real intentions until I meet them.

I've had more fucking with chicks on Afro than all the other sites put together. The secret is to keep it all nice and clean until you actually meet them. Lay on the charm good and thick and you'll soon have them in your bed!

Member #4379
09-26-09, 16:32
It's always a challenge to find the nice hotels that local,middle classes use without having to pay at least 50 to 100 u.s. per night. According to some friends of mine who live in Accra the following hotels are clean, girl friendly, have air con, and their own bathroom and are under 30 u.s. per night about 45 cedis. The trick is finding them:

Hotel Zeus Near Bommerang Club
Hotel Hansonic
Heaven's Gate hotel 35 cedis or 25 u.s. per night (near Paloma Hotel) in kokomememele
Princeway Hotel same as Heaven's Gate

In June I will be going to Heaven's gate. Send me a PM if you experience any of these for your review or post it.

Mr Varna
09-28-09, 14:03
Yeah it's real.

Labadi Beach Accra, sorry my break was not long enough for some fun.Sorry guys, its not real. Its about 1500ml implants, her name is Tara and shes origanily for Liberia but lives in Hamburg Germany. She came to Ghana with her boyfriend at the time from Germany but ended up with me :) She was sweet but a little more than i could handle at the time, hell, we couldnte even go to the supermarket without people wanted to take pictures or ask to be her freind (whatever) so she when back to Germany after one week staying at my place. I lost contact with her some time ago and regret not letting her stay longer but i guess thats life. Last i heard was thats shes on holliday in Ibiza. By the way, she normaly workes as an escort girl in Hamburg and have her own web site. dont recall the address. I think she said that she charged like 250euro an hour.

Ron Murray
09-29-09, 03:33
Well, the day has finally arrived. Packing last min items. I have seen reports inquiring about hotels in Ghana. I used this site/link. Hope it helps.

http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/tourism/hotels.php

See you fellow mongerers in about 3 weeks.

Penge
09-30-09, 19:19
Hi All,

I plan to be in the Volta region in December. Any tips about that area would be appreciated.

One specific question - I will be quite near the border with Togo and would like to visit Lome for a couple of days. I know people from Ghana can go there without problems but from I can discover as an EU passport holder I would have to obtain a visa costing several hundred euros. Anyone know if you can just turn up at the border and pay a smaller visitors fee?

Thanks

AfAsia
10-01-09, 08:00
Penge,

It is an absolute requirement to have a multiple entry Ghana visa if you intend visiting Togo. You cannot get this at the Ghana border, ensure you obtain your visa prior to your departure from Europe at reasonable cost.

Togo immigration will issue you a seven day visa at a cost of $25 if memeory serves me corectly. This can be obtained at the border. The border, by the way, is unlike any experience you will ever have, a total shit hole. Travel light with just your backpack, or else you will be swamped by hordes of porters.

Do not even think of leaving Ghana believing you will regain re-entry without your multiple entry visa...sound advice and experience talking here.

I recommend visiting Lome, but go weekend, as it is fairly quiet midweek.

Mr Varna
10-02-09, 17:56
Hi Guys,

I've been living in Ghana for the last 2 years and I thought it was time to add somthing to this fourm. In the beginning I was going out every night picking different girls but now I'm kinda getting local and use to all the attention you get here. Its great to be able to pick and choose as you wish. I rearly go out these day to meet girls, I usually just see them walking on the street and invite them to my house. I have my phone book full with numbers and like on a menu I choose what I will eat for dinner this evening beforhand. I call the girl up and arrange for her to come just around 19.00oclock. The girls are not late anymore because they know that if they are, they will see me no more, plus I always choose girls living not too far away so they can come over quick when I'm in the moode. I read alot of bad stuff about OSU area in Accra in this forum. I live in osu and have done so for 2 years now. I never felt like I was in danger and never had any problems execpt from the girls when you stop seeing them. Its true its more expensive in OSU but so is it in Manhatten or oxfordsteet (London) You pay for the entertainment, OSU has more clubs, more restaurants, more hotels than any other part of the city so ofcause its more expensive aswell. But you can still stay pretty cheap in osu if you want. My freind has a guest house there were you can stay for like 15usd a night, I personally never staied there because theres no air con but if your not too picky its okay. Another place is the Diamond palace guest house, they charge around 45 usd a night, its basic but okay with air con. Just in the heart of the city, walking distance to most things. Ghana is a great place to monger, I only pay the girls who come over 20usd short term or 40usd if they stay the whole night. Orthou I do pay upto 100usd once and a while if I really like the girl or if I just want to get rid of her and shes truble. Sometime I give them nothing for a while and then maybe a phone when they need it or some help for school or downpayment for a apartments.

Clubs, well I don't really go out much anymore but let me update you guys who don't know much about Accra. Vienna city is good on mondays, entrance 4gh cedis, tuesdays no much going on but theres always girls standing around circle in the evening and around the area of the Togo embassy, these street girls will go with you for 20 cedis or just blow you for 10. Wednesdays is Jokers night, entrance is 10 cedis and theres usually plenty girls to choose from orthou I've now been with most so its not fun for me anymore. Thursday is Afrodesiac night, its ladies night and free for woman but 10 or 15 cedis for men. Fridays is usually packed all the clubs and you can choose and pick. Macumba is a bit slow therse days but its okay sometimes on saturdays, just come there late, like 1 or 2 am. Ghanians like to go out late. By that time I'm already sleeping. Don't take more than one girl at a time if your not looking for truble or if you don't know the girls really well and watch out for the Nigerians. Some are okay thou. Sundays you can go to champs sports bar, watch a movie and meet a girl or bring a girl from the day before orthou I perosnally don't like going there because of the many Obrunis (white people) I'm white myself, but I don't fancy the with girls here. For some reason they left all the nice withgirls back in Europe. If I go out these days I choose normal clubs just because it harder to get the girls there and the girls are more quality, because most of them comes from desent families and ususally don't already have kids or any abortion which gives them streech marks and saging breasts. Here are a few pictures of some of the many girls I meet from time to time.

Enjoy Guys!

Ken Kelova
10-02-09, 23:53
Very nice post Mr. Varna, and thanks for the pictures.
Keep em coming buddy. :)

Here are a few pictures of some of the many girls I meet from time to time.

Enjoy Guys!

AsnDragon
10-03-09, 07:33
Mr. Varna,

Did you just choose to display the best looking girls that you found thus far? Or are all girls in west africa with such nice physique?-Big firm boobs and no fat anywhere else in the waist and a nice ass?

That is certainly amazing!

Great Pictures!

AsnDragon

Hi Guys,

I've been living in Ghana for the last 2 years and I thought it was time to add somthing to this fourm. In the beginning I was going out every night picking different girls but now I'm kinda getting local and use to all the attention you get here. Its great to be able to pick and choose as you wish. I rearly go out these day to meet girls, I usually just see them walking on the street and invite them to my house. I have my phone book full with numbers and like on a menu I choose what I will eat for dinner this evening beforhand. I call the girl up and arrange for her to come just around 19.00oclock. The girls are not late anymore because they know that if they are, they will see me no more, plus I always choose girls living not too far away so they can come over quick when I'm in the moode. I read alot of bad stuff about OSU area in Accra in this forum. I live in osu and have done so for 2 years now. I never felt like I was in danger and never had any problems execpt from the girls when you stop seeing them. Its true its more expensive in OSU but so is it in Manhatten or oxfordsteet (London) You pay for the entertainment, OSU has more clubs, more restaurants, more hotels than any other part of the city so ofcause its more expensive aswell. But you can still stay pretty cheap in osu if you want. My freind has a guest house there were you can stay for like 15usd a night, I personally never staied there because theres no air con but if your not too picky its okay. Another place is the Diamond palace guest house, they charge around 45 usd a night, its basic but okay with air con. Just in the heart of the city, walking distance to most things. Ghana is a great place to monger, I only pay the girls who come over 20usd short term or 40usd if they stay the whole night. Orthou I do pay upto 100usd once and a while if I really like the girl or if I just want to get rid of her and shes truble. Sometime I give them nothing for a while and then maybe a phone when they need it or some help for school or downpayment for a apartments.

Clubs, well I don't really go out much anymore but let me update you guys who don't know much about Accra. Vienna city is good on mondays, entrance 4gh cedis, tuesdays no much going on but theres always girls standing around circle in the evening and around the area of the Togo embassy, these street girls will go with you for 20 cedis or just blow you for 10. Wednesdays is Jokers night, entrance is 10 cedis and theres usually plenty girls to choose from orthou I've now been with most so its not fun for me anymore. Thursday is Afrodesiac night, its ladies night and free for woman but 10 or 15 cedis for men. Fridays is usually packed all the clubs and you can choose and pick. Macumba is a bit slow therse days but its okay sometimes on saturdays, just come there late, like 1 or 2 am. Ghanians like to go out late. By that time I'm already sleeping. Don't take more than one girl at a time if your not looking for truble or if you don't know the girls really well and watch out for the Nigerians. Some are okay thou. Sundays you can go to champs sports bar, watch a movie and meet a girl or bring a girl from the day before orthou I perosnally don't like going there because of the many Obrunis (white people) I'm white myself, but I don't fancy the with girls here. For some reason they left all the nice withgirls back in Europe. If I go out these days I choose normal clubs just because it harder to get the girls there and the girls are more quality, because most of them comes from desent families and ususally don't already have kids or any abortion which gives them streech marks and saging breasts. Here are a few pictures of some of the many girls I meet from time to time.

Enjoy Guys!

Hesekiels
10-03-09, 12:15
... If I go out these days I choose normal clubs ...

Mr Varna:

indeed a very nice post! However, can you elaborate a little on the "normal clubs (eg. name and location)"? Tx!

Cheers!

Hesekiels

Mr Varna
10-03-09, 21:03
The clubs I choose are different from time to time since the crowds also changes with time but these days I go to Tantra. Most of the girls there are NOT prostitutes and its not that easy for most people to pick up the nice girls there or thu I seem to have luck there most of the time. The gate fee is 18 cedis on fridays and 10 on saturdays I think. But keep in mind I'm young and spend money when I go out, that always helps when you live in countries were girls are material. Theres also Rapsodys and XL, but they are more expensive and you need to be a big spender if you want any attention in these places orelse you will just be anoter guy in the bar looking at the nice girls. You can always get girls here in Ghana its not a problem but if you want quality girls then you need to step up the game. And it would not hurt to drive a nice big car.

BUT even before I Bought my car, house ect. I still got the girls so don't worry.

Since you guys liked the last pictures I'll give you some more. These girls are mostly school girls, they hope that I someday will settle down and so but thats not going to happen in Africa. Too bad I got my last phone stolen, had many nice girls on that one. But heres a few more, sorry not all nude but these girls come from respectable families and will not allow me to take nude pictures of them.

I'm now considering south america, specially Colombia but its not going to be cheap nor is it going to be safe but what we men don't go thru for a nice pice of ass.

Member #4148
10-04-09, 16:44
...should be banned forever from this forum and chemically castrated....

But that's just the deeply jealous part of me talking.

I comfort myself very incompletely with the realization that I live in a country where there is opera and culture and movie theaters, etc...but it is very incomplete and cold comfort.

Lucky bastard!

Nice post, dude.

Furysys
10-04-09, 16:51
Mr Satyr, I do not think we should ban Mr. Varna. While at least where you are there is some culture, that does not exist here in the icebox sexhell of Western Canada where I live (and where it is snowing today!), it is thanks to Mr. Varna that I am able to live vicarously thru this website, and remind me why I do fly halfway round the world for that fabulous piece of ass referred to as the "paisa".

Mr Varna
10-04-09, 19:43
Mr. Varna,

Did you just choose to display the best looking girls that you found thus far? Or are all girls in west africa with such nice physique?-Big firm boobs and no fat anywhere else in the waist and a nice ass?

That is certainly amazing!

Great Pictures!

AsnDragonWhen I came to Ghana I fucked every girl I came across even some of them girls walking around with bananas on their heard. But as time whent on I got more and more quality minded. Now it has come to the point that if I don't find a really nice girl, I will go home alone even if theres plenty of girls between 5 and 7. For every girl I find with an almost perfect body I've proberly when thru 10 other ones, so no, thats not how all the girls look like in Ghana, far from. But as you can see tits is the most important thing for me and then they ofcause need to be slim too.

Hesekiels
10-05-09, 11:33
Mr Satyr, I do not think we should ban Mr. Varna... I am pretty certain that Satyr meant it as a big compliment! And he is damn right!

Cheers!

Hesekiels

SmallWorld21
10-05-09, 14:08
Way to go Mr Varna! Great reporting and hope to hear (and see) more!

I have spent time in ghana also and it is a great place. Everything you have said & shown in your pics is how I see it too. I used to post on another forum and will transfer my pics to add to this forum.

Thanks for all your advice & detailed reporting.

Smallworld

SmallWorld21
10-07-09, 16:15
I lived in ghana on & off for about 1 year. Fucked non-pros constantly. Everything is true if you are nice and have some game and can be a gentleman and discreet helps too (most non-pros like to be discreet) ghana can be very fun. I had so many non-pro numbers in my cell phone that I would forget who was who. Most girls have to work all week so the first thing is to find out when they are available and schedule them in from there.

I lived in dzorwulu for some time and also sakomono (near tema).

Sakomono is a gold mine. Not many obruni's there and tons of hot non-pros walking around and getting in and out of tro-tro's and taxis. If you have a car you can just drive around and park by any hot non-pro and ask for directions and then while you are at it, get their cell number and it will happen from there. I was only turned down 1 time out of every 20 times on average that I asked for a non-pros number. And I only inquired from sexy young girls age 20-24 with perfect round asses. For me, I love asses over anything else and I have never seen asses anywhere in the world better than ghana girls.

However, long-term wise, you can really get bored and sick of ghana. Fucking the girls is fun but after awhile some can be too bothersome. Also, they are excellent liars and storytellers. Never really had any bad experience with ghana girls as they are usually polite and respectful. Did have a bad experience with a nigerian girl and also a liberian girl tho. So stick to ghana girls.

Also, the food is expensive if you want western food and for me, I couldn't take missing all the american sports (nfl & nba), american food varieties, and western style comfort. Also, the police always try to get you for stupid traffic violations and bring you to the station. Such a joke. They don't even have computers or anything in their stations. The police usually don't even have a car and will want to ride with you to the station. I sometimes would just keep driving like I didn't see them and nothing would happen as they can't chase you. But if you do see a motorcycle cop (there are about 5 in the whole country) don't do this LOL.

The heat can become too much in ghana and also the mosquitos are a very bothersome. Also, driving, the roads are terrible and traffic can get super bad with really rude driving in general.

I couldn't take it there more than a few months at a time but I for sure had some of the best sex of my life in Ghana.

Also, there are some massage places that are the best. The girls really can give geat massages for like 20 cedi if you look around. There is a great place in tema I reccommend and it is near the Chinese food restaurant (great also) when you are heading on the motorway from accra to tema, just exit where the first overpass/bridge is and turn left at the light. Continue forward through the first circle and you will see the Chinese food restaurant on your left and then about 2 blocks forward you will also see the massage place on your left. It is a beauty salon on the 2nd floor but ask for massage and it is 20 cedi for 1 hour. My next post will have some non-pro pics.

SmallWorld21
10-07-09, 16:44
Here are some Ghana non-pro pics.

Ron Murray
10-08-09, 11:49
20 years old childlike and in another life could be a ballerina. I know I am doing it all wrong sticking with one but enjoying myself immensely.. Pros are easy and willing. As I read, you have to schedule them becuase they work but other than that it's up to you. Beginning to feel like an animal in a zoo. Black american garner so much attention. God to live here would be a man's dream. I can understand why peple decide to chuck it all. Met an honest to god white "hippy" in Cape coast. You don't even see those is the US anymore. In Takrodi now and soon to go to Kumasi and Ho. Don't worry, I will keep my prospective. But it's a hell of a fantasy.

Mr Varna
10-09-09, 11:59
The monger index

I came up with this Monger index, to simplify the reading for new members. By viewing this index a new monger can easily see if this country is something for him and if it’s worth it for him to read further into the forum in detail. It’s very simple and easy to go thru. I know it’s not flawless but it will help a lot of people to quickly get an insight in the forum without having to ready 50 posts first. I already posted my grades for 3 countries (Denmark, Bulgaria and Ghana) if you feel that you know this country or city well enough, please do fill in the grades. I would advice that only people who has stayed in a longer period or lived in the country to grade since they would give a more accurate grade. I thank you in advance.

1. Price of girls in country (10-extreamly cheap less than 10 USD long term. 1 very expensive over 200USD an hour) score 8

2. Price of accommodation in country (that includes food, hotels, taxi rides ect.) 10-very cheap. 1-very expensive score 6

3. Things to do other than mongering (Nice beaches, Shopping, museums ect.) 1-Nothing to do.10- plenty thing to do. Score 3

4. English spoken in country (10-all speak English. 1-nobody speaks English.) score 8

5. Safetiness in country (10-very safe like Iceland. 1-very unsafe like Iraq) score 6

6. HIV Risk (10-less than 0, 1%. 1-more than 20%) score 4 (1, 9%) CIA factbook.

7. Easy accessibility from major airports (10-many international flight arrive every day. 1-only regional flights arrive.) score 4

8. Stability of government (1-very unstable Zimbabwe 10-very stable Germany) could also call it risk of coup, civil war ect. Score 7

9. Non-pro action (10- very easy to get a local girls.1- next to impossible) score 9

10. Looks of girls average (I know this one is hard because I could like black girls while you would never sleep with one but lets try and grade it anyways.) 1-very bad looking girls. 10-lots of hot girls. Score 7
The maximum points any country can receive is 100 points or thou I doubt any country will ever get close to that (incase it happens CALL ME!)

Hope this will help people, for those people who don’t like it just overlook this text.

Total score for Ghana 62 points
Monger score 8 (If your into black girls)

Note that a country can have a high total score without being a good monger place by being safe, stable ect. The individual grades are more important.

Regards,

Mr. Varna

Ron Murray
10-09-09, 14:54
Thursday night went to Ocean Bar. HAs about 5-7 pool tables and is western quality. Thrusday is kareoke night. Not much local participation, the owner is itailian I think as he was belting out opera like italian songs all night. Get a beer and cop a squat. IMHO this is pro-city as british oil workiers come in and this is their hangout. Would not toch this with your penis, not my style. I have avoided troulbe by insisting on advanced negotiations. If you; ever want a scene, just hop in a cab or get a girl with no prior arrangement. It will not be pleasant. Word to the wise, I am 54 and retiren US navy. Playing sailor at 30 is one thing. Playing sailor at 54 is another. It is to my liking to rent a car and driver every other day or so. For 100 cedis/day for a AC'd mercedes. (in-town). Out of city limits (if they exist) it is more. I would budget for it.

For those of you who are raggae-adverse as myself the SOS bar in the market circle blares soul music (american) 24/7 and I do mean BLARE. You can get a beer or water and have your phone ready. The women walking there are for your decision. It is like downtown USA. It has shade, no AC but beer and women traffic make a good time from about 5pm on. More upon discovery.

Slowalk
10-10-09, 03:41
Its been awhile since I was in Takoradi but, I will say that the Stomach Bar in Takoradi had the hardest core looking pros I've ever witnessed and I have a very broad base for comparison. Maybe Ocean Bar is the same place with a new or different name. I agree, no way I tag that mess.

Roman Guy
10-10-09, 22:05
As you can see from my reports # 1970 I had a very good experience in Tako.
I think it comes from place to place and also from our mood.

I am longing for going to Tako again.

I agree with you about SOS bar: every girls is available there, guests and staff.
Good opportunity also in the bars in Budukatuma Rd (or something alike).

Slowalk
10-11-09, 01:22
That's great you had a good time in Takoradi.. Not sure why I should care but, thanks again for pointing that out to me.

I didn't say I didn't have a good time in Takoradi. In fact, I refer everyone that PM's me to Africa Beach . However, my recollection of the Stomach Bar had the most gruesome women I've ever seen. I beleive that bar was located by the dock area and it was hard core in the extreme. I should make myself more clear... or you should take a walk around the dock area and then tell me all about it.

Slowalk
10-11-09, 01:27
Here are some Ghana non-pro pics.

I was wondering if that girl you show pics of is name Rose? She looks allot like the girl who tried to marry me while I was in the hospital recovering from malaria.

Slowalk
10-11-09, 02:18
The monger index

I would also like to know how countries compare. However, Sofia does not compare to anyplace in Africa. Nor does it compare to the Orient. Nor does it compare to Latin America. The best we can do is vist ourselves and be the judge.

Worldwide:
Asia - If you want to party, every country in Asia tops every country everywhere else. Latin countries have great looking women who like to dance and in Africa, you just look at the woman you want and you have her. Here is what I derive:

1) Thailand - Thailand is by far the best place on earth. There is no 2nd best in the world after Thailand. Some people say there is better but, that's how I know they've never been to Thailand. The women have so many looks, you can find one prettier every minute. The rest of the best of Asia: Philippines (my Asia favorite), Cambodia, Indonesia, China. Hong Kong - fun but expensive. Fuck Nippan. Korea and India are not what they were before the 80s (and they were the best then.)

2) Brazil - The land of the big butt. Personally, I thought Rio overrated. Brazil is great but, somewhat expensive. They've been a sex tourist country since the 1910s and its kinda "in your face". Although the women are sexy in the extreme, the women are prettier in Colombia, friendlier in Cuba, and you can have a much better time in DR (my Latin favorite). You must speak Spanish (Portuguese in Brazil).

3) Ghana - Africa is far different than the rest of the world. Mongering is better done by simply making eye contact. This is where I need to see traveler's opinions because Africa has been all the same to me. Many prefer Kenya, Uganda, and Ethiopia. In addition to Ghana, I scored in South Africa, Mozambique, and Morocco at will.

4) Europe - All Europe is interesting day and night. Its not really mongering class. Rome, Paris, Istanbul. Greatest cities on earth. The best place in Europe I was for mongering was Latvia. Poland was amazing; Belgium was great too. I think its more about what you experience during your visit that effects your choice. As for Bulgaria, I was in Sofia during a soccer match with Ireland; it was flooded with drunk male fans and riot control. No fun! Prague, Budapest, Vienna, Bucharest... blah blah blah. FYI: Amsterdam is not even close to what it once was and not worth travelling to. I preferred Rotterdam over Amsterdam.

5) Dubai - I know nothing of the Middle East for comparison. Dubai was extremely overrated. I'm glad I went but, I won't go again. I found the black bars and I prefer Africa and Latin America for black women and Asia for partying.

What's your favorite and why?

SmallWorld21
10-12-09, 15:03
I was wondering if that girl you show pics of is name Rose? She looks allot like the girl who tried to marry me while I was in the hospital recovering from malaria.Slowalk, I never met a "rose" while in Ghana. All of the girls name's begin with the letter next to their pics. They are students, a waitress and another girl that works at the mall. Just met them walking around. The pics I posted could never compare to mr varna's but I wanted to contribute. Not surprised one of the girls looks familiar because seeing round asses is an all day thing in ghana. I used to just enjoy walking around and looking at tits & ass everywhere LOL.

Also, I liked your country comparisons and I am inspired to visit Thailand & phillipines. However, I have not travelled as much as you but I did really enjoy ghana but only on a short term basis.

Ken Kelova
10-12-09, 22:20
Nice report Slowalk. I was thinking to myself that I need to get out more and sample the many delights the world has to offer but since that won't happen anytime soon I will have to make do with the sexy ass girls of Ghana. :)
Not too bad a fate i think...

BadBear2000
10-15-09, 23:54
Most of the girls in Haiti are non-pro. And the travel is much less expensive. Check our posts

The clubs I choose are different from time to time since the crowds also changes with time but these days I go to Tantra. Most of the girls there are NOT prostitutes and its not that easy for most people to pick up the nice girls there or thu I seem to have luck there most of the time. The gate fee is 18 cedis on fridays and 10 on saturdays I think. But keep in mind I'm young and spend money when I go out, that always helps when you live in countries were girls are material. Theres also Rapsodys and XL, but they are more expensive and you need to be a big spender if you want any attention in these places orelse you will just be anoter guy in the bar looking at the nice girls. You can always get girls here in Ghana its not a problem but if you want quality girls then you need to step up the game. And it would not hurt to drive a nice big car.

BUT even before I Bought my car, house ect. I still got the girls so don't worry.

Since you guys liked the last pictures I'll give you some more. These girls are mostly school girls, they hope that I someday will settle down and so but thats not going to happen in Africa. Too bad I got my last phone stolen, had many nice girls on that one. But heres a few more, sorry not all nude but these girls come from respectable families and will not allow me to take nude pictures of them.

I'm now considering south america, specially Colombia but its not going to be cheap nor is it going to be safe but what we men don't go thru for a nice pice of ass.

PlanetHouston
10-16-09, 03:35
You got to be crazy! Those girl are ulgy! Ugly! Ugly! Caster Semenya of South Africa looks better than those girls. I have seen pretter faces on an iodine bottle! Plus they don't use deodorant. Stay out of the Ghana section. And that is word to your mother!

Peace out!

Member #4148
10-16-09, 12:01
While it is clearly within your rights to post to any forum you wish, I do think it is incredibly disingenuous on your part not to declare yourself as having financial motivations in so posting. My understanding is that you run a hotel of sorts in Haiti, which is fine, but kindly be upfront about this.

There is a fellow named Giotto in Bangkok who has a special section, if I am not mistaken, devoted to his den of iniquity.

Shouldn't you do the same?

I believe I will refer the matter to Jackson.

Mr Varna
10-16-09, 12:56
For the Haiti matter, Its more dangerous, they don't speak english and I think the girls there are not as good looking, so I would choose Ghana any day.

But different countris for different people, it all depends were your from, your age (Clearly a 79 years old man would not like to travel 28hours by air) (or maybe I'm wrong) and it also depends on your budget. Are you only going to monger or are you also interested in the wildlife, nature ect? It all matters for me. I said this several times, Ghana is great for mongering but not for much else.

Some ups for you guys, don't fall for the I'm pragnat scam (it could be true but highly unlikely) The girls will try and get you to put you dick inside for just a sec or two without condom one night when your drunk, then she will call you 3 weeks later and claim shes pragnat. She will say ohh, what shal we do? Should we keep it or? You will panic and ask her if she can get an abortion. She will say, yes, but its dangerous and illigal in Ghana but I will do it for you because I love you. Just give me 400USD and I will go to my village and have it don't. You will give her the money and she will have mad 400usd in 5 minuttes. Several of my friends has fallen for that one.

Anyway, I could write a whole book about scams they use, but I will do that when I retire in about 40 years!

About the pictures:

M. M14. Some of you guys might have seen this girl Tara. Had a good time with her. Her real name is actually Jasmin but likes to be called Tara. She does not live in Ghana but was here on a holliday belive it or not.

M. M16 could not resist guys, Its not everyday you see this in Europe!

M. M17 too bad I could not get her to turn around, great set of tits on her!

M. M18 is a pro, but a nice one and I always have a good time with her, gave her 100 cedis but she will be okay with 70 cedis or 50USD for the night. I can give anybody who wants it her number.

To be honest I don't enjoy taking pictures of these girls since they come from desent families and will be devastated if anyone found out, so I will now stop posting pictures of non pros. But for the Pros, I don't see any problem, they don't mind anyhow.

Happy weekend

Mr. Varna

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php) for more information.

Member #4349
10-16-09, 19:21
Seems like West Africa is big titty heaven.

I've spent time in Ethiopia and that was OK, but it seems west africa has the edge.

Macrino
10-16-09, 20:12
Mr. Varna,

We want more of M17.

Nice set of tits on her indeed.

How can you not photograph those things?

Leblon
10-17-09, 00:04
Some ups for you guys, don't fall for the I'm pragnat scam (it could be true but highly unlikely) The girls will try and get you to put you dick inside for just a sec or two without condom one night when your drunk, then she will call you 3 weeks later and claim shes pragnat. She will say ohh, what shal we do? Should we keep it or? You will panic and ask her if she can get an abortion. She will say, yes, but its dangerous and illigal in Ghana but I will do it for you because I love you. Just give me 400USD and I will go to my village and have it don't. You will give her the money and she will have mad 400usd in 5 minuttes. Several of my friends has fallen for that one.
php]Click Here[/url] for more information.[/blue][/size]

Interesting to see that this happening not only in Brasil, I have fallen this scam twice by myself. Second time girl was really pregnant, but she was pregnant already when we had session. She wanted to put condom on my little brother herself, and she broke the condom.
After a month she came back and told she is pregnant. Since this was second time this scam was made for me I took her to doctor to make the test.
She was pregnant, and doctor said that to find out how long she has been pregnant another, much more expensive test is needed. So I just paid her money to make operation and to get rid of her. Later she send her sister to ask me more money for complications for the operations, much more money than abortion itself. But like I said this was second time, so I knew already this scam of sucking more money for the complications.
Much much later I heard that she had got child, but father was some other guy, she had just invented way to cash stupid gringos. I wonder was I only one ??

So better put condom in place with your own hand, it is very easy for girl to cash with this scam, you feel guilty and you are with confused mind, thinking if you should keep children after all, and feeling guilty afterwards long time (unless you find out the scam).

Leblon
10-17-09, 00:11
I would also like to know how countries compare. However, Sofia does not compare to anyplace in Africa. Nor does it compare to the Orient. Nor does it compare to Latin America. The best we can do is vist ourselves and be the judge.

Worldwide:
Asia - If you want to party, every country in Asia tops every country everywhere else. Latin countries have great looking women who like to dance and in Africa, you just look at the woman you want and you have her. Here is what I derive:

1) Thailand - Thailand is by far the best place on earth. There is no 2nd best in the world after Thailand. Some people say there is better but, that's how I know they've never been to Thailand. The women have so many looks, you can find one prettier every minute. The rest of the best of Asia: Philippines (my Asia favorite), Cambodia, Indonesia, China. Hong Kong - fun but expensive. Fuck Nippan. Korea and India are not what they were before the 80s (and they were the best then.)

2) Brazil - The land of the big butt. Personally, I thought Rio overrated. Brazil is great but, somewhat expensive. They've been a sex tourist country since the 1910s and its kinda "in your face". Although the women are sexy in the extreme, the women are prettier in Colombia, friendlier in Cuba, and you can have a much better time in DR (my Latin favorite). You must speak Spanish (Portuguese in Brazil).

3) Ghana - Africa is far different than the rest of the world. Mongering is better done by simply making eye contact. This is where I need to see traveler's opinions because Africa has been all the same to me. Many prefer Kenya, Uganda, and Ethiopia. In addition to Ghana, I scored in South Africa, Mozambique, and Morocco at will.

4) Europe - All Europe is interesting day and night. Its not really mongering class. Rome, Paris, Istanbul. Greatest cities on earth. The best place in Europe I was for mongering was Latvia. Poland was amazing; Belgium was great too. I think its more about what you experience during your visit that effects your choice. As for Bulgaria, I was in Sofia during a soccer match with Ireland; it was flooded with drunk male fans and riot control. No fun! Prague, Budapest, Vienna, Bucharest... blah blah blah. FYI: Amsterdam is not even close to what it once was and not worth travelling to. I preferred Rotterdam over Amsterdam.

5) Dubai - I know nothing of the Middle East for comparison. Dubai was extremely overrated. I'm glad I went but, I won't go again. I found the black bars and I prefer Africa and Latin America for black women and Asia for partying.

What's your favorite and why?

This is neverending debate but I put Brasil as number 1.
Thailand has too many ladyboys, I hate that in e.g Puket all the best looking girls are after all men. In Brasil there is so great variety since all the people are so mixed, in Thailand you find only thai girls (which are of course very nice).
You find also small buts in Brasil.

But like I said, this is neverending debate, it is like debating of religion of politics, lot of fight and nobody ever change their opinion.
but Ghana seems nice place to visit.
Good thing with Dubai is that you can get both black and asian ladies, that is something what you can't get in Brasil or Thailand, except some Japanies ladies in Sao Paulo.

Slowalk
10-17-09, 03:49
I'm telling what I derive about the places, not necessarily the women.

Wow, dislike Thailand because of ladyboys... I guess all those trannies walking on the street on Atlantic Ave off Copacabana after nightfall are more acceptable. I also prefer Brazilianas to Thais but, noplace in Brazil is in the same class as anyplace in Asia. They are just too different.

As for Bear, he single-handedly brought back "Haiti" to us.... even though he runs a resort in Haiti. However, generally, Haitians are not as pretty as Africans and I can't see the cost overall much cheaper.

Also, many posters here are first and foremost frauds. Some of these pics are coming from other sites. I really would like someone to give me an accurate rating of different African countries.

Member #3435
10-17-09, 04:19
For the Haiti matter, Its more dangerous, they don't speak english and I think the girls there are not as good looking, so I would choose Ghana any day.

But different countris for different people, it all depends were your from, your age (Clearly a 79 years old man would not like to travel 28hours by air) (or maybe I'm wrong) and it also depends on your budget. Are you only going to monger or are you also interested in the wildlife, nature ect? It all matters for me. I said this several times, Ghana is great for mongering but not for much else.

Anyway, I could write a whole book about scams they use, but I will do that when I retire in about 40 years!

About the pictures:

M. M14. Some of you guys might have seen this girl Tara. Had a good time with her. Her real name is actually Jasmin but likes to be called Tara. She does not live in Ghana but was here on a holliday belive it or not.

M. M16 could not resist guys, Its not everyday you see this in Europe!

M. M17 too bad I could not get her to turn around, great set of tits on her!

M. M18 is a pro, but a nice one and I always have a good time with her, gave her 100 cedis but she will be okay with 70 cedis or 50USD for the night. I can give anybody who wants it her number.

To be honest I don't enjoy taking pictures of these girls since they come from desent families and will be devastated if anyone found out, so I will now stop posting pictures of non pros. But for the Pros, I don't see any problem, they don't mind anyhow.

Happy weekend

Mr. Varna

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php) for more information.

Varna:

Regarding the girl in foto # 18, uh hem!:

TOTAL FUCK BUNNY!

Thanks for sharing. Was she as good as she looks?

Schwmm

Riskman 4
10-17-09, 12:56
There was a big titted chick working this scam a few years back at Roses in Kumasi. She would work the double hit that the procedure had gone wrong and she went to see a doctor that reported the whole affair to the police. A buddy of mine got a letter hand delivered by police requesting him to attend a Police station to answer to the allegation, and was threatened with serious charges. Even after offering the greedy ***** a very, very decent settlement she wanted more. He had the good fortune to have a couple of heavyweight cops of his own with him (in mufti) so the scammers cop beat a hasty retreat and the issue stopped.

For travellers this should not be too much of a problem, but for guys coming to work here, this is a common practice in Kumasi, and Takoradi. If you are tempted to go bareback, you must cover your tracks better than if a pack of bloodhounds are after you! Company marked vehicles, trusted drivers, regular expat haunts make it childs play for the girls to find out about you.

Another guy I knew would have a particular girl turn up at his house as soon as his wife boarded the plane for a break. Big caveat is the security guy on the gate, these guys record details in a logbook such as "Mr George came home at 3am with a woman" Can take some explaining when the wife gets back!

For my buddy, the victim in the first part of the story, contact me. I know you will read this.

Mr Varna
10-17-09, 13:05
pm from member:

you wrote, the girl on m. 18 is a pro? is she in accra?

and do you have any other tips for accra? i'll be there for a few days. and its my first time in (black) africa, so i want to have some fun. but i gues its a little different from europe (where i come from) and asia (where i work).

mr. varna

m. m 18, her name is hellen, shes in accra yes and shes a good fuck if she likes you, she's much nicer in real than on the picture too. price is 75gh cedis a night (50usd or 35euro). enjoy

answer: i thougt this will concern all so i will post it for all-

some more tips and warinings!

always agree on the price before fucking! i can't say it enough times. i know, she seems nice in the club and maybe shes for free. haven't we all tried that? i tried it several times, once i meet this nice little girl (nigerian), i took her in my car and asked her how much ? she answered, don't talk about money its not important. i again asked, she said again, stop talking about money, i will take anything from you heart and started to blow me in the car. after we came to the house and have sex for like 10 minuttes, it was all over and i don't like to spending time with the girls after so better get them out right away, so i gave her 50cedis or 35usd. then she said- what? i suffered for this small money? i said but you said anything from my heart and i don't think its small money for 10 minuttes of long stall willy. then she started to scream and shout and attack me. most men would give in and just give har what she demands but i'm hardcore now after 2 years so i just grabed the ***** and tru her on the bed and told her to shut the fuck up before i would make her! she still fought me so i call my security and 3 big black guys came upstair, she grabed to 50cedis i left her and fucked off. they respeckt the ghanian men, thats one thing i know. but if your new in town it would have ende with her going to the police and they would have arrested you for dealing in prostitution (they are always on the girls side) and it would have cost you dearly.

another case, one girl i really liked (from ivory coast) but just couldn't see anymore because she was too damn crazy came to me after i told her i couldn't see her anymore and told me that she was pragnate. i just told her to leave me alone, but then 1 week later she came and showed me that she was really pragnate. but i could see on the paper that she was 10 weeks pragnate and i only knew her for 8 week so it could not be my kid. she was just sitting outside my door for hours and telling everybody on the street what a bad person i was not taking care of her after impregnation her. my manager told me that the best thing would be to help her with the abortion so that she would not give me anymore problems (even if the child was not mine) otherwise i could risk her going to waju (womens right group) and then i would be in trouble because they always take the womans side and futhermore the african side. so i know spend the next week and about 600cedis to get the abortion done, while the girl stayid with me. when i felt that she was felling better i gave her another 200 cedis and said thats all i can do for you, now you must go, she was unwilling but fucked off after some time craying. over the next few days she keept coming for more money every day, so in the end i told my security not to allow her to enter anymore. one day, i don't know how but when i came home she was standing in my kitchen, i told her to leave she said that she would never leave me. i said, very well, i'm calling the securty then, then she pulled a knife from my kithen, and a big one too! she was chasing me around in the house until my security came up, then she turn the knife on herself and said: i will kill myself for you, and i said okay, do it then, but ofcause she didn't do it. some police men passed by outside so i told them to arrest her for threaten me and blackmailing me. we all went to the police station, i told them the story but they didn't care at all that the girl had blackmailed me and tried to kill me but was only focused on the aboution because abortion is illigal in ghana. now the girls mother turned up (who wasnt her real mother we found out later) and clamied that that girl was only 16 years old and i forced her to do the abortion and raped her. most africans are born without an id card or passport so theres no way of provin her real age orthou everybody know the girls real age was 19. so now the police was chargeing me with illigal force of abortion and [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) of a minor (nevermind what she did to me) and these are serious allegations. lucky that the police cheife is my buddy, so when he saw what was happening he took over the case and just said, let the white man go and told the girl and her mother, don't bother him again. they girls started to scream that the police was on my side and they should go fuck themself. they police cheife loocked up both the girl and the mother. they called me some days later and aske med to forgive the girl because she was now sick in jail and was sorry and promissed newer to bother me again. so i allowed them to be released. (i ofcause settled with the police cheife after) nothing is free in africa. the moral is again be carefull. if it was not for the police cheife, i would be in deep shit now. and not many people have the connections i have. this also shows that it safer to go for the ghanian girls than others because they have families here and don't want truble that could descrase their families while the others don't care because nobody knows them anyway.

i don't mean to scare you but i just know too many guys gettin into these sitiuations incl. myself and it can be rough when your new here.

hope this will safe some of you guys out there. better safe than sorry

mr. varna

editor's note: i would suggest that the author or another forum member consider posting a link to this report in the reports of distinction thread. please click here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php) for more information.

Ty Down
10-18-09, 08:26
There was a big titted chick working this scam a few years back at Roses in Kumasi. She would work the double hit that the procedure had gone wrong and she went to see a doctor that reported the whole affair to the police. A buddy of mine got a letter hand delivered by police requesting him to attend a Police station to answer to the allegation, and was threatened with serious charges. Even after offering the greedy ***** a very, very decent settlement she wanted more. He had the good fortune to have a couple of heavyweight cops of his own with him (in mufti) so the scammers cop beat a hasty retreat and the issue stopped.

For travellers this should not be too much of a problem, but for guys coming to work here, this is a common practice in Kumasi, and Takoradi. If you are tempted to go bareback, you must cover your tracks better than if a pack of bloodhounds.

Nice Pics Dude !!!

Riskman 4
10-18-09, 11:05
Thanks Ty,

Great girl! made me forget my own name for a while. Non pro, we are still in touch, she went off to school in Kumasi.

Due back soon!

Mr Varna
10-19-09, 13:45
Ayyypapi,

Well all being said, I can only confess that all the problems I have had so far has been my own fault. Once in awhile I get too pist and make my own bed if you know what I mean, and then I must also sleep in it. I could also live with 2 nice Ghanian girl here without any problems if I wanted. The problems comes when you want a new girl every day. Eventually you run into a problem girl, its pure statisticts. Specially when they see you live here and have something to take from you (property, car ect.) And the same thing would happen in Haiti, don't tell me the police is not super corrupt there and co-operates with the girls? Atleast here I can speak the laungauge and try to defend myself. Anyways, if its Heaven there, then I'm happy for you and will let you live happy there ever after (without me thou) and I will stay in Hell and have the time of my life aswell. Better the devil you know than the angel you don't know.

All the best

Mr. Varna

P. S I'm spending my evening tonight with this littel devil. She turns 19 today, so she coming for her birthsday present. Guess what I have for her? .

Mr Varna
10-19-09, 13:51
The birthday girl. 19yrs

Ohh, I said no more non-pro pictures. Well, this must be the last then.

Kreole
10-19-09, 17:07
Nice Pics Dude!Yes, very nice body. Is the girl a pro with contact information or one you want to keep to yourself? I am planning to go to Ghana next year and would like to meet some of these women. Better to start with what is known.

Global Citizen
10-24-09, 19:27
I will go to accra next month

Did someone sent a list of good GF hotels and also telling if there is mp inside or night club also

Thanks for your comments, it is my first time in Ghana

I will sent a report after comming back.

Every hotel in Ghana is GF ! I repeat EVERY SINGLE HOTEL is girl friendly. After soccer, taking a girl to a hotel is the national sport here.

As for MP, if you mean somewhere where you can get a real massage, there is a Thai place in Tema but they're fairly expensive. For not-so-real massage, go to La Pleasure beach in Labadie and there's a place there by the parking lot.

As for nightclubs, there are many - RTFF and you'll get all the info you need.

Have fun.

GC.

Cerberus73
10-26-09, 02:01
Hello fellow mongers,

It seems to be worthy to check out Ghana. I have a few questions which i am sure the expert and expatriates can answer very easily. I am not that new in the Paysex/Sex Tourism field but some tips i will never reject.

I plan to visit Ghana in February, i guess season for hunting is anyway for 12 month over there.

No my questions:

1. Please name any reasonable Hotels in Accra where to stay, price range between 80$ - 150$

2. Are BBBJ with CIM to be as regular expected service over there?

3. How about anal, are the girls easy to convince?

4. 3Somes?

5. Is the Macumba disco that i read here still a nice location to go?

6. At airport arrival, recommended to book Taxi via the hotel, or is it fair to go with the taxi mafia crowd offering themselve at the airport

7. How about eating over there, any nice recommendations?

8. 20$ still the reasonable fee for a overnite LT experience?

9. Local sim Cards without contract available?

I know a lot of questions but i am young at age, lol, 35 to be more precise. And i am german which makes it even worse with me. :-)

Thanks for all the answers in advance, looking forward to hunt in Accra.

Cheers,

Cerberus

Cerberus73
10-26-09, 03:01
Hi fellow mongers,

I will got to Accra in February. And I would like to uese the chance of all the experts and expatriates from over there to make my life easier over there.

As far as I have read here Accra seems to be a nice location, I am not that interested in the culture, sightseeing, it is a 100% Sex holiday.

I am 35 years old, not a newbie in the pay sex field, Thailand, Poland, Ukraine, Philippines, Cambodai, Laos, Korea. And to make the worse complete, I am german.

So here are a few questions where I am sure they cna be answered here.

1. Can BBBJ be expected as regular Service?

2. What about CIM?

3. Any good recommendations for Hotels, price range 80$. 150$ per day.

4. Taxi better ordered via the hotell or taxi mafia at the airport with the little extra charge?

5. Lady salary, 20$ for an overnite session?

6. The Macumba, still a place worthy to go?

7. Chance for 3Somes?

8. Any nice discos, I like to dance, Hip Hop, R'N B etc. Dancehouse

9. Anal, hard to get there?

10. Boobs, mainly huge or average?

A visa for german is as far as I read on the embassy website to be requested for tourists in Berlin, they recommend the FOREX Exchange offices.

I will stay 2 or 3 weeks there, flight via Emirates Duesseldorf-Dubai-Accra

Thanks for all your answers!

Cheers,

Sascha

Global Citizen
10-26-09, 06:56
Hi fellow mongers,

1. Can BBBJ be expected as regular Service?

2. What about CIM?

3. Any good recommendations for Hotels, price range 80$. 150$ per day.

4. Taxi better ordered via the hotell or taxi mafia at the airport with the little extra charge?

5. Lady salary, 20$ for an overnite session?

6. The Macumba, still a place worthy to go?

7. Chance for 3Somes?

8. Any nice discos, I like to dance, Hip Hop, R'N B etc. Dancehouse

9. Anal, hard to get there?

10. Boobs, mainly huge or average?

A visa for german is as far as I read on the embassy website to be requested for tourists in Berlin, they recommend the FOREX Exchange offices.

I will stay 2 or 3 weeks there, flight via Emirates Duesseldorf-Dubai-Accra

Thanks for all your answers!

Cheers,

Sascha

If you're using pros, the answers are as follows:

1) yes but negotiate first
2) see answer 1
3) most hotels are under $150 here. Since you're on a sex holiday you'll want a place that's close to where the action is so Osu is the place to be - I would suggest Frankie's in the heart of Osu where you'll get wireless internet service.
4) Arrange with hotel - safer. Tourists have been known to get robbed by the taxi mafia from the airport.
5) salary: see answer 1 but since I haven't had a pro in ages, someone else will have to answer that one.
6) Macumba is pretty hardcore. Joker's or Aquarius in Nyaniba Estates IMHO is better. for higher class and better looking girls, go to Afrodesiac on a thursday night.
7) with pros, anything is possible. see answer 1
8) lots of discos - here's a starting point http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/tourism/restaurants.php
9) Possible - see answer 1
10) anything is available from humongous on down.
11) local sim cards: available everywhere for as little as $2.

Have fun and play safe.

GC

Cerberus73
10-26-09, 07:52
Hi GC,

Thanks for that outstanding quick reply and the tips which came with it.

I will go for it as it sounds good at all. As far as I understood most or nearly all hotels are girlfriendly over there so I expect no joinerfee.

I guess a nice tip to the doorman helps as well.

When I have been there, I promise a field report.

Cheers,

Cerberus

Cerberus73
10-26-09, 17:27
Hi everybody,

GC was so nice to made some recommendations such as the Frankies, I guess it is this one: http://www.frankiesghana.com/

Does anyone have recently stayed there?

As I said I will stay 3 weeks in Accra, so do you consider that a resonable time to get in contact with Pro and Non-Pro?

As I am doing just a monger visit down there does have anybody some hints and tips for the girls their, approach etc.

I have a very good experience in all the rest of the world, never had problems to get even freebie's by Pro workers, specially in Thailand.

I guess it is to be considered same same over there in Accra, 3rd world country a lot of girls dreaming of a future in a rich country with a sophisticated Gentleman who is a walking ATM.

GC, is it possible to bring 1 or more girls to the Frankies Place?

Does anybody have other recommendation to stay in GF friendly hotels etc.?

Damn, some of the pictures let already a safari feeling in me growing up. Some of the girls having awesome racks, I kinda like the butts as in Thailandit is rare to find those booties.

Gents, appreciate any comments.

Cheers,

Cerberus

Global Citizen
10-26-09, 19:45
Hi GC,

I will go for it as it sounds good at all. As far as I understood most or nearly all hotels are girlfriendly over there so I expect no joinerfee.

Sorry I forgot to mention that you should book a double room as then you won't have any problems with the girls. But ask for a large bed as a normal "double rooms" have 2 single beds in them. So really what you want is a single room at the doubles price (a few dollars more).

GC

Global Citizen
10-26-09, 19:51
Hi everybody,

As I said I will stay 3 weeks in Accra, so do you consider that a resonable time to get in contact with Pro and Non-Pro?

3 nights is probably long enough to get a non-pro as usually if I'm not getting any on the second time I see a girl, she's history.

As I am doing just a monger visit down there does have anybody some hints and tips for the girls their, approach etc.

Don't be shy - any girl you see anywhere just start talking to them and tell them you like them (don't say love as the girls are used to this from the locals and won't believe it). Get their number, call them later and make a date - by the close of night, she should be in your bed and after the deed, give her 30 Ghana cedis as taxi money or "buy something nice" money and send her on her way.

GC, is it possible to bring 1 or more girls to the Frankies Place?

Bring as many as you can handle. Frankie's, Paloma Hotel, etc... all are GF !

GC

Cerberus73
10-26-09, 20:24
Gc,

Man your info rocks. Thanks very much indeed.

Sounds all perfect, I go normally anyways for Double rooms and ask for bigger beds as well. So perfect match.

I got some more questions though:

How about Viagra, Cialis etc. Easy to buy original over there or bring it with me, problems at customs?

I think I will love it, I am huge boobs fan so surfing through the threads here, it might be the perfect location.

GC,

How about for a beer or so when I am there? Could show me around a little bit as a starter.

Cheers,

Sascha

Cerberus73
10-26-09, 22:58
@ GC

Hey GC, i can not send you a PM right now. I subscribed but doesn not seem to be activated yet. I contacted already the admin of the forum.

I wrote an email to Frankies Hotel to book a room in Jan, will they reply or do they not take it with that too serious?

Maybe you can assist me.

This is my MSN email: sagornik@hotmail.com

Would be nice if you contact me there.

For the admin: Please do not delete my email link, i am not afraid of SPAM rarely use this email, but as my membership is not yet fully activated it is my only chance to get hold on GC.

Thank you in advance

Cerberus

Gedanken
10-26-09, 23:34
Hi everybody,

GC was so nice to made some recommendations such as the Frankies...I'm in Ghana later next month. I'll be trying out some cheaper options like Hansonic Hotel to see if they are as girl-friendly as they say they are. To me, places like Frankies are still too expensive, but they are guaranteed girl-friendly and have been tried and tested by many on this forum. I'm not that rich, so I'm always looking for the cheapest deal!

Cerberus73
10-26-09, 23:55
@Gedanken

a german forum name, so we might be fellows as i am german as well.

For my purse i dont consider Frankies rates a bargain, but i can afford them.

Hope you will have fun in Ghana, i will head their in January.

See you,

Cerberus

Global Citizen
10-27-09, 06:09
I'm in Ghana later next month. I'll be trying out some cheaper options like Hansonic Hotel to see if they are as girl-friendly as they say they are. To me, places like Frankies are still too expensive, but they are guaranteed girl-friendly and have been tried and tested by many on this forum. I'm not that rich, so I'm always looking for the cheapest deal!

Actually the cheaper the hotel, the MORE girl friendly it is !

GC

Global Citizen
10-27-09, 06:38
How about Viagra, Cialis etc. Easy to buy original over there or bring it with me, problems at customs?

Go to any nice looking pharmacy and just ask the dispensary for it. It'll probably be cheaper if you bring it yourself and no problems at customs.

How about for a beer or so when I am there? Could show me around a little bit as a starter.

I'm always up for a free beer... just let me know when you're here.

GC

PlanetHouston
10-27-09, 20:10
Dude! This is not the Haiti forum.

Pet Phunt
10-27-09, 21:34
if you are interested in knowing your internet speed, go to

www.speakeasy.net/speedtest

in haiti i get upload/download of 1mbps/1mbps but gotta pay thru the zozo for that.

if your download is over 700kbps and your upload over 500kbps you can probably talk to usa for free using something called a "magicjack" which plugs into your usb. a regular phone (it may be wireless) plugs into the magicjack. no skype type charges at all.

satillite is no more than 300lbps up and may cause glitches when using a magicjack.

i checked frankies website and images came up s l o w. is their internet that slow? are they on satillite internet?cut it please. what is your reason for all the rants? i hope it ceases. if you do not like what you read about ghana, stay away; this is not rocket science. we should learn to appreciate what members put to their contributions.

Cerberus73
10-28-09, 01:33
Hello experience mongers,

as i will head in January to Accra it would be nice if some of the experts and regular visitors are willing to share some good phone numbers of girls. I like to hunt but it is always nice to have something in the pocket already.

If some are willing to share i would appreciate, maybe even with a picture of the girl.

Just PM me in that case.

Another question i have though, how about sex toys, is it easy to have them in the luggage and check through customs?

Thanks for the replies

Cerberus

Global Citizen
10-28-09, 07:40

as i will head in January to Accra it would be nice if some of the experts and regular visitors are willing to share some good phone numbers of girls. I like to hunt but it is always nice to have something in the pocket already.

If some are willing to share i would appreciate, maybe even with a picture of the girl.

Just PM me in that case.

Another question i have though, how about sex toys, is it easy to have them in the luggage and check through customs?

Thanks for the replies

Cerberus

There is seriously no need to pre-plan the girls. Just go to Labadie beach (La Pleasure Beach) during the day and you are guaranteed to pick up as many pros as you want for the night.

As for sex toys through customs, just say that someone here asked you to bring them for her.

GC

Global Citizen
10-28-09, 19:23
i wanna visit ghana and if the internet is fast enough

in that case, don't bother coming as best d/l speed you're gonna get is 32kbps and u/l is around 6k.

besides with your attitude, i'm sure you'll get into trouble while you're here and you certainly do not want to visit the local jails here nor pay the constabulary to get out of trouble. on second thought, my friend the police inspector needs money...

gc

Member #4148
10-29-09, 07:11

Just PM me in that case.

Thanks for the replies

Cerberus

I love reading posts like this with their implicit assumption that pre-planning girls, a necessity, i imagine, in many parts of the world, is relevant to Ghana.

Mongers of non-Ghana:

This is why there is Ghana.

Walk. Smile. Chat. Score. 80% success rate (my own experience).

I would daresay that the pre-plan approach will actually deprive you of what is precisely most unique about Ghana (and, perhaps, sub-Saharan Africa in general, according to many posters).

I thoroughly encourage you to divest yourself of the trappings of conventional mongery and prepare yourself for the entirely novel experience of shooting fish in a barrel without a gun...or even a palm pilot.

Mr Varna
10-29-09, 17:29
i can't understand why we keep going forth and back about haiti; maybe we should just re-name this forum the ghana/haiti forum. it's totally fine other people who has interest in africa join the chat, but i think some people are taking it too far. i'm sure people in here do read other forums; i certainly read the haiti forum myself so no need to keep "advertising". fine you guys mentions it ones but don't keep comparing it, there is a reason you are there and we are here right? crime is not bad in ghana, when i talk about ghana i talk about accra, a city of more than 2 million people; you will always find hustlers and scammer in such a big city. of cause there will be the same problems in the big city of haiti, like port-au-prince, but if you live in a smaller village, then there will be less or no crime. just go to some smaller ghanaian village and i'm sure you will have no problems and they even speak english. it's not only in this forum "the haiti guys" are playing the advertising game. look at the sosua forum in the dominican republic. you are all over the place, with the: come to haiti, its better, girls are nicer, it's safer ect. why don't you guys set up a web site, show some nice pictures from there and then people can decide if they want to visit. i also have business in ghana incl. apartments, restaurant, real estate company ect. and i never mentioned it once. not that its not acceptable to mention you business but just try and make it less obvious. in time people will come, infact i'm now looking at buying a ticket to d. r and if i have time i will check out haiti as well, then i will be able to compare the 3 countries once and for all.

regarding internet, i have a fast wireless interned connection at up to 500kbps but with an average speed of 100kbps and ul is about 256mb a sec. from mtn but you can also get a fast one from zain i heard. its not cheap but it does the trick for me.

i love ghana because people are very friendly, always takes things with a smile even when things looks bad.

i love ghana because the sun is usually always shining and i can lay at the pool all day if i choose to.

i love ghana because i can (almost) communicate with everybody even in the villagers and that's a big change from east europe were i use to do business.

i love ghana because unlike europe the girls actually notice your alive, they look at you and smile when your walking, driving ect. that's something that can make my day, because its just so rare that happens in europe and the girl would usually be very bad looking if it did.

i love ghana because this morning when i woke up a small (around 18yrs.) girl was knocking on my door, in need of some help. she was broke, so i gave her 20cedis and a long dick and she was happy. (the same thing happened last night) that's ghana 4 you!

end note:

nothing is perfect, not ghana nor haiti, but all places have their pros and cones. all we can do is to try and find the best place for our own momentarily situation. rich, poor, young, old, we are all looking for sex utopia!

look at this girl, a smile to die for. she was only in ghana for 2 weeks but made a lasting impression.

mr. varna

editor's note: i would suggest that the author or another forum member consider posting a link to this report in the reports of distinction thread. please click here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php) for more information.

Furysys
10-29-09, 18:02
I hate you! Living here in sexhell Western Canada, only 175,000 miles (or so it seems) from a place which I have never visited but, thanks to you, will get there someday...I cannot even imagine a world where women are so friendly and easy... (actually it isn't hate, just insane envy) ;-)

Global Citizen
10-29-09, 18:15
I hate you! ;-)And to add fuel to the hate/envy, most Ghanaian girls here pride themselves on how well they can fuck ! I've heard them say to each other about how they "fucked their man for X rounds last night".

Oh sorry oh.

GC

Global Citizen
10-29-09, 20:41
mr. varna, i think the haiti guy is not longer planning on coming here given the ghanaian internet speed - i think this is the first time i'm glad internet here is so slow.

ok people, this is the ghana forum and not haiti. no more haitian talk !!!

gc

Member #4148
10-29-09, 21:27
I hate you! Living here in sexhell Western Canada, only 175,000 miles (or so it seems) from a place which I have never visited but, thanks to you, will get there someday...I cannot even imagine a world where women are so friendly and easy... (actually it isn't hate, just insane envy) ;-)

don't hate me. I don't live there. (Though I am a whole lot closer than you are).

I was only there once, a year ago, for two weeks...and I still haven't recovered from the girls.

But look on the bright side...they don't have any glaciers like you do...

Global Citizen
10-30-09, 09:17
My questions have been about Ghana, but noo matter. Sorry for tresspassing I will not seek any more info here since this has become a "Haiti Hater" board. Cheers.

I don't think we're "Haiti Haters" - just want to stick to the proper subject in this forum. If people are interested in Haiti, they can go to the Haiti forum.

'Nuff said.

GC

Gedanken
10-31-09, 17:25
@Gedanken

a german forum name, so we might be fellows as i am german as well.

For my purse i dont consider Frankies rates a bargain, but i can afford them.

Hope you will have fun in Ghana, i will head their in January.Hey, mate! Sorry for the delay in replying, been so busy recently getting the last few bits done for my imminent trip to Ethiopia!

Sadly I'm English, not German. Actually, I don't even speak German! The word 'gedanken' is just a word I like, it came up in some of my lectures at university: Einstein's gedankenexperimenten.

Yeah, do watch out for my Ghana report with info about cheap hotels!

Take care!

**Gedanken**

Uktraveler
10-31-09, 21:08
My questions have been about Ghana, but noo matter. Sorry for tresspassing I will not seek any more info here since this has become a "Haiti Hater" board. Cheers.
They did you a favor. Ghana is overrated as a mongering destination...

Ron Murray
11-01-09, 14:58
I have been a lurker here for about 3-4 years and have planned my trip from the advice of many of you. For that thx to all and my goal here is to impart information for others who will come after me. I hope I provide some answers.

IMHO Takoradi is a hidden gem. I engage with the people, went to their clubs, ate their foods (as I could) and except for the food, fully embraced the people. I think if you genuinely do that they accept you more readily and the questions begin and you're in.

Anyway, in Takoradi my source was the sales girls in and around market circle. As stated in previous post the SOS bar is situated where there is tons of normal street traffic and it's the perfect place to sit and observe with a cold one. Ghana is TRULY what you make it. All I did was see someone I was interested in, fake interest in their products and once an American opens his mouth, the game is over.

Never got a request for phone number rejected. Although I did [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) off women for not answering as I was already "busy." This is how I lost most of my opportunities. You may be busy and will not answer the phone or return phone calls for 1-2 days, you will become very familiar the silent feature on your phone. They did not seem to appreciate their calls being ignored. I used the I ate something bad/not feeling well excuse and move the conversation to other things. After I got about 7-10 numbers in my phone, it simply became an issue of scheduling. Also, you phone is your lifeline, there are no "public" phones as we know them. My American G3 communicate with the space shuttle but can't take a punch NOKIA phone only survived about 1.5 weeks then it crapped out and I had to buy a local cheap cheap phone and begin collecting numbers again. The cost in frustration and inconvenience was great at the time (phone was only 50 cedi's). You will meet aggressive women after the business is done who will try to lay claim to you, just be serious and polite, I did not have a problem.

As for preventive measures, I took CIPRO (500mg) every 3-4 days during my trip to keep things stable and did not have any loose stools or other health problems. You can get CIPRO at any store that has a sign that say "PHARMACY". I was in a taxi going somewhere and saw a pharmacy and it was more like STOP! Got out went in. The price was 4'cedit and some peswas per 15 tabs, bought two and never had a problem.

As far as the Takoradi night life, It does not get started until 12 midnight. If you are a early to bed person, you will certainly miss out. Ocean bar is a pro's hangout only went there once. Went to a bar called the Peragon 9pm and it was dead. Went in looked around and there were maybe 3 people in there including myself. Did an about face and went to Champs. Another PRO hangout with oil workers but more population and the pros in my opinion are more aggressive. IThe place has about 3 pool tables and the pros are dressed as pros and when making a shot display their wares (unintentionally of course). They squabble among themselves, making a scene and generally just good to grab a beer and watch the show. I succumbed to one of the pros (god damn she was a looker and swore a older woman could do nothing she could not do) as she attached herself to me and around 1am Champs closed and we went to the Peragon and unlike my previous visit the Peragon was in full swing and buddy it was wall to wall pussy and tits. Just getting to the dance floor was excuse me, excuse me, sorry coming thru etc etc. Myself and another Australian young man (about 25-30 and the only white face) were the only foreigners that I saw and they were on us. I made my formal apologies to the pro to be unattached and made apologies to others as I "upgraded" throughout the night. I mean the adulation was over the top and I was like a cat drawn to catnip. I know it was all for the wrong reasons but fuck it, it was outstanding and I was having fun. The Australian was about 10 feet from me and between us was an "unofficial" dance floor. Girls were doing booty dances, dropping it like its hot right in front of us to show off their wares, trying to get our attention and we had command of the place and took it all in with relish. All night we would go from inside to outside and back when the spotlight got to intense. The damper to the evening is when the bar started charging me 10 cedi per drink gin/OJ. The first 3 or 4 were 5 cedi, then 10. I left shortly thereafter, around 4am But before the establishment tried to gouge me it was balls to the wall fun. There were just as many people outside as inside and I finally settle on a demure young lady who was outside. Struck up a conversation that was easy after my inside partying and once again, once they hear you speak and find you are a African American, the game if over. Shooting fish in a barrel is harder and I am 6'1 330lbs, love my beer and have been said to look like the weather man Al Roker before his stomach stapling and I did not have enough time in the day to entertain all of the prospects. This was a Friday night.

As far as lodging goes, Takoradi has everything you need. Anybody who has been forward deployed at the "tip of the spear" in the far corners of the world, the accommodations were more than adequate. My range was 35-60 cedi/night range. My only requirement was AC and Satellite TV (3-7 stations is norm). Other than that, I managed fine. Maggie's guest house was the only bad experience, ordering room service from their menu was an exercise in out-of-stock excuses. Stayed there only 2 days and moved to New Mexico hotel less than a mile from Maggie's. There the staff is VERY friendly and had everything you needed. If you are polite, the manager will assist you with any request you have.. He's cool. Throughout all hotels and guest houses, never had a problems with chiggers or bedbugs or anything like that.

For those of you who have deep pockets there is Planters lodge in Takoradi. They start at $200.00 dollars for a single room but they have horseback riding and other luxury amenities.

Originally, I planned to go to Cape Coast, Kumasi and then to Accra on the last 3-4 days. I did Cape Coast, Takrodi and back to Cape Coast. Spent the last night in Accra. After landing I went directly to the STC for a bus to Cape Coast. STC is Ghana's greyhound and is easy to navigate. After 1 week in the Cape I went to Takoradi for 1.5 weeks then back to the Cape. In my opinioin you can't beat the ocean seafront for it's beauty and hypnotic effect while contemplating life. There was nothing like walking the beach at O dark 30 with some of Ghana's sticky icky. I remember thinking "It just doesn't get any better than this." Although the interior of the country has I'm sure its sights, the beach did it for me.

I have a Cape Coast Report that I will paste upon completion of compilation.

PS: Americans, do not take any money less than a $20 dollar bill. You will not get a fair exchange for your smaller denominations. The rate was 1.46 per $1.00 when I was there. For small denominations they will only give you 1.2, maybe 1.3 if lucky. You don't need the rip off. LARGE BILLS ONLY. Don't know what I was thinking. Bought 2 bundles (200.00) of $1.00 for tips etc.. No good (Landed back at JFK with same). Right idea, wrong currency. Change your money, go to bank and get bundles of 1 cedi notes at a bank. They are everywhere.

Ken Kelova
11-01-09, 16:53
Went to Jokers on Friday night. Got there are 11 or so. Quite a few people.. a few nice women here and there. Went out and got back around 2am and the place was packed! Loads of women all over the place.... Unfortunately I was with a few friends so could not reveal my mongering tendencies at the time but am definitely ready to hit it this weekend, hopefully.
Haven't been there for over 2 months so it felt nice to see the familiar sights walking around and dancing in front of the mirrors. :)
Although there are some really nice looking girls there (all pros of course), nothing beats the non pros though, and it is very very easy to meet them, as some of you guys have been posting lately. Simply walk up to them with a nice smile on your face and ask for their number. I usually get the number 7 times out of 10, which is not bad.

Slowalk
11-02-09, 03:08
Although I can see it might be taken that way, I was not just talking to Ayapi... I just didn't want to see two opposing camps. Its a pattern I've seen in 3 other forums. I don't believe Ayappi pimped out the Haiti House here (at least I don't remember that he did). I just wanted to point out the members of this forum are hyper sensitive to it... Its not a new or unique phenomenon because I recall 12 years ago that members of another site shouted down a member for promoting his club in Susua. I'm not a good writer and my writing style is not always clear.

Mr Varna
11-02-09, 13:41
My Ghana life

Last Friday was a bit crazy infact so crazy that I though you guys should hear about it. It started out about 3pm in the afternoon, when I returned home early from work. One girl called me who I promised to meet up with for the last days but always ended up postponing it so this time I decided to meet her. I called her and told her to hurry up. She didn’t live far away so already 15min after she was knocking on my door… In she came and we got down to the usually business. I was very horny so it didn’t take me more than 10 minutes to finish and off she went with 30 cedis in her pocket. I relaxed for a couple of hours but then my phone rang. It was a friend how just arrived in Ghana who I hadnt seen for some time and he asked me if we could go out tonight for some fun. I thought that I was not really horny but what the hell, I guess I could always collect numbers while being out. My friend is African and he wasnt ready until 10pm so I had time to kill. It was now 8.30pm I went to Monsoon to sit for a while but it was already too full and the waiters there are so busy that it takes 1 hour just to get served so I thought let me get out of here… I remembered that I took one girls phone number the day before with some huge tits so I thought that I would just pass by her place just to see how see looks like in details while I was waiting for my friend anyway. I called her and she told me that she lived in Labardi road and that she was already ready so I could come and pick her up… On the way there I was stuck in traffic and while I was driving I got eye contact with a NICE looking girl walking on the street. I smiled to her and she smiled back, then she waived and I did the same. She then came closer to the car and go in. She was HOT, but fuck I forgot that I was on the way to pick the other girl and while we were talking we now passed the other girl standing on the street on labardi. She was staring in the car lookin at the other girl and now started to call me. I told the other girl that I forgot I had a meeting now but that I would call her later. She was okay with that. I gave her 10 cedis to go and eat something in the mean while. I now made a U turn and went back to pick the other girl. Yes, Big tits like I remembered! I asked her if she wanted to come back to my house, she was smiling and said- do you want a massage? I said sure, I could use that right now… when we came back I didn’t waist must time getting undressed, I put baby oil all over these big titties! After about 5 minutes slapping her ass around in the bed it was all over, she did a good job I must say… I gave her 40 cedis and told her that after all, it was only 5 minutes. She didn’t look happy at all, so I added another 20 and told her I would call her again. I took a fast shower, got dressed again and went to pick up my friend, time was now 10pm. I took him to that new place Kofi citizen, expensive but atleast not overcrowded. We had a chat and 4 cocktails all in all 50cedis. The time was now 11pm still to early for anything, so I told him lets pass by Champs for a drink. Hmm, Champs was only half full and didn’t like the new changes they have made but we were atleast killing time. Far too many white people for me, like being back in Europe. Only a few black girls and I didn’t even bother to get contact since the other white guys look more desperate than me. After a few drinks each we decided to go to Jokers, I haven’t been there for a while so I thought It would be fun for my friend. The time was now midnight and jokers was almost full. Got myself a good place in the bar and within 20 minutes I had atleast 5 girls with me, I thought I would be cheaper to get a whole bottle instead of buying drink to all so we got a bottle for 140 cedis excl. coca cola and other mix. We had fun and got pist… don’t even remember much, I got 6 number but don’t remember who was who. Even with the bottle we still ended up with another bill of about 200cedis but its not something I do everyday so its okay. At 5 am we both picked 2 girls we liked and drove to my house… I was banging this girl who I don’t even rember looked like just that she was slim and nice for about 45 minutes, I couldn’t finish and she didn’t alow me to fuck her ass and then she started to say that she was tired so I told her that if she didn’t perform she could leave. I looked a my phone and saw the time was now 6.30 and also noticed that I had 6 missed calls from that first girl who I gave money to, to go and eat… so I called her up and amazingly she was still awake and ready to come. Now I told the girl who I brought from jokers to hit the road since she didn’t want to perform. I gave her 40 cedis but she refused to leave. I told her, my girlfriend is coming now and she will be pist when she sees you. She Didn’t belive me, but when she saw the taxi pulling up in front of my house and a girl coming out, she sudently got in a hurry to leave. The new girl called cindy was really cool, she was not even asking about the other girl leaving, she just started fucking as soon as she entered. I fucked her ass pussy all holes possible. I came 2 times over the next hour but was then totally exhausted. After all I came like 5 times in the last 12 hours!! After the sex she stayed for a few hours, I started to get sober and just wanted to sleep. The hangovers were coming and I was not going to be awake for them the hit me. I gave cindy 60 cedis and she was happy and I told her that I would call her again when I recover.

Conclusion: It ended up costing me in total about 450 cedis (300usd) for all but when im thinking about that I use to spend the same amount going out in Europe without even getting pussy most of the time, I think it was still a good deal. I mean how often do you get to fuck 4 nice girls in one day? Its not something I will do often but something I will not forget soon for sure! Some people might say that I waist my money but considering that I make more than that a day, im not worried...

Mr. Varna

Xxxphree
11-02-09, 19:07
They did you a favor. Ghana is overrated as a mongering destination...Mr. Premier1,

You are right! Ghana does not have a sex tourism INDUSTRY like Thailand, Brazil, or the Philippines. However, if you are a regular Joe from the outside, it is really a man's and monger's paradise. It is rare for the great majority of TBers to get the same "attention" in the West that one receives in Ghana. If you have read the posts in this forum, you should know that sex is everywhere in Ghana. The women really do like men unlike the wh#@$s of Bangkok and the spoiled bi$%&es in the industrialized West.

Do not mistake the term "like" for love. They do not love the obruni or the American or the German guy. They are working from a different social and cultural construct than their Asian or Brazilian counterparts. Furthermore, the poverty combined with the cultural piece does help us rich ("take this with a grain of salt") and, yes, average guys, get laid like crazy.

Lastly, whether it is Brazil, Haiti, or Bangkok, a WG is a relative thing! How many ex-wives of TBers would those same guys consider working girls? How many of us in the West "pay" for sex? I bet when you consider money and its direct correlation as access to sex, you will find a similar pattern all over the world! We all pay to play!

My $.02 only!

Slowalk
11-03-09, 02:18
I don't know anyone overrating Ghana. How is Uganda better? Ghana is not "In your face.." You must use very different tact. Mozambique was OK too but, visa is more restrictive and the language is Portuguese.

I assume that these are more tourist accessible...I heard that you can also get a visa on arrival in Uganda; the US Dept of State Website isn't specific.

No ViSA Required:

Lethoso
Botswana
Morocco
Rwanda
Senegal
South Africa
Swaziland

VISA on Arrival:

Burkino Faso
Egypt
Mauritius
Somalia
Malawi
Namibia
Ethiopia
Kenya

Global Citizen
11-03-09, 20:52
Hesekiels:

My comment was directed towards Ayyypapi. If you really need an explaination, go to Haiti's photo thread and see what he's into - this is not achievable in Ghana.

Cheers,

Premier1Saw the pics - A buddy of mine regularly had 4 girls in his bed in Ghana and they weren't pros ! Yes, ALL is achievable in Ghana !

GC

Global Citizen
11-03-09, 22:13
Really, and were two of the girls lesbians and did he film and post any of the action on the internet?

Are you quite sure that everything is achievable in Ghana?Hell 2 girls licking each other in Ghana is nothing - been there done that! My friend didn't take pics and doesn't post on the internet.

As far as I'm concerned, everything is possible - mind you everything is a relative term. Let's just say everything I can think of is possible and I've been around the block quite a few times.

GC

Aminamark
11-07-09, 08:53
Here are some old photos from my African collection.

Ladies from East and West.

Mr Varna
11-08-09, 17:46
Regarding lesbians in Ghana.

Its rare to see lesbians in Ghana or thou I'm sure there are many of them. I have tried several times to be with a nice girl and have other girls come over and try and hit on my girl. I could let them join but usually the girl I'm with don't want to share me. I also had several 3 some and 4 some, but the girls were never really into each other or thou they were lickin pussy at a few occations. Well, in any case for me its better to have a stunner in bed I can handle 100% than 4 normal or less beautiful girls. As for business or pleasure it the same for me, Quality always comes before quantity. Some of you guys might disagree but that's just my point of view.

Last night I wanted a night alone just relaxing with a movie, but as always some girl was calling. I didn't know the girl, she told me she got my number some month ago but didn't call until now. She then said that she was not far away and asked if she could come around. Well, I guess It could not hurt just to see what she could offer. 10 min. Later she was knockin on my door. I wasn't impressed at all, so I just asked her what she wanted. She said that she just wanted to say Hi. When she walked pass me I noticed her small tight ass, so I asked her to take off her panties so I could see her nice ass (imagine I would have said that to a European girl who I just met! She would have slapped me) anyway, the girl just pulled down her pants like it was nothing and I saw this little tight ass and a little shaved pussy. Hmmm just couldn't resist. Told her to come to the bed and on she came. Nice doggy style and the she rode me until I came. Not bad, she couldn't not be a normal girl the way she liked my dick, but I didn't really care. I gave her 40 cedis and off she went. Exactly like I want it, no complications and no time waste.

I took a picture off her ass while I was testing it so you guys can see what I'm talking about. Not bad after all.

Mr. Varna

Slowalk
11-13-09, 14:02
This is absurd. If the Haiti readers would actually read my post, I said that the African mongers are hypersensitive to advertising (pimping) the Haiti House or any house for that matter. How do the Haiti readers respond to that... By twisting my words and creating a full blown advertising campaign for the Haiti House on the African threads in the form of correcting me... Have you even been to Africa let alone Ghana?

Since I'm such a problem, you don't have to worry about me anymore. My subscription expires next week and I won't renew. Since I'm about to embark on an extended trip throughout Africa, I will find another site to post on.

Admin
11-13-09, 15:53
Gentlemen,

The purpose of this thread is to provide for the exchange of information between Men on the subject of finding Women for Sex in Ghana.

Let's get back to the subject.

Thank You,

Jackson

Member #4178
11-14-09, 16:42
After my recent trip to Mombasa last month, i am interested to know about the average prices for the budget-hotels/guesthouse in Accra.

Are all of them are girls friendly?

JP

Zircon
11-15-09, 03:48
-Ron Murray,

Trading up.

Gotta like that.

Sounds like fun.

Roman Guy
11-16-09, 09:40
After my recent trip to Mombasa last month, i am interested to know about the average prices for the budget-hotels/guesthouse in Accra.
Are all of them are girls friendly?
JP
Budget places in Accra I have found in Adabraka.
Just to start I would suggest you:
Hotel St.George
Amusadai Rd
Tel.:021 224699
Another one is:
Prince Crown Hotel
Castle Rd /Kojo Thompson Rd

Casanova
Tudu Rd
(Tudu is close to Adabraka, near Makola)
Walking around you will find others.
The all girl friendly.

Price is around 30 cedis.
Ask for a suite.

Member #4178
11-16-09, 20:30
Thanks Roman Guy.

JP

Member #4199
11-16-09, 21:40
Gentlemen,
Let's get back to the subject.

Thank You,

Jackson

Went past Club Aphro on Thursday ladies' night but was dark and sign removed so presume it's now closed. Is this right? Went on to Boomerang where there were some very good dancers but no move.

Jokers and spot outside Macumba had the same friendly faces but felt like someone new. Enter Angela from Liberia in Adabraka. Tall, slim, legs that go on forever, sweatily energetic, and suction that could empty a fuel tank in seconds.

Ken Kelova may recognise the location.

SO8

Member #4199
11-16-09, 22:02
Enter Angela from Liberia in Adabraka. Tall, slim, legs that go on forever, sweatily energetic, and suction that could empty a fuel tank in seconds.

SO8

second try to load

Ken Kelova
11-17-09, 23:37
Jokers and spot outside Macumba had the same friendly faces but felt like someone new. Enter Angela from Liberia in Adabraka. Tall, slim, legs that go on forever, sweatily energetic, and suction that could empty a fuel tank in seconds.

Ken Kelova may recognise the location.

SO8

Not sure I get you buddy. Nice picture though. Went to Jokers last Friday... some nice girls around, but no big boobs to play with unfortunately. :(
I have been focussing most of my attention on college and working girls though so not much time for Jokers etc, although sometimes it is the easier option. :)

Uptown Hustler
11-18-09, 20:14
Back in 2004 I was paying pros from Waikiki or Jokers no more than 20 US bucks all night. I'm led to believe they now want double this. Can anyone confirm? Sounds a lot for a place like Ghana to me.

Mr Varna
11-18-09, 20:20
Just another day in Ghana, time goes fast by these days.

Some time ago I was planning to eat lunch at home as usually since I'm never happy with the service or food around, so I hired a private chef and tought her a thing or 2 about European food, so I now have the perfect cook. Anyway, a friend of mine ask me if I wanted to meet up for lunch and I thought why not for once, It might have gotten better since last time. Well the service was bad as normal but we still had a nice lunch. My friend left early so I stayied and fineshed my food. In came a HOT tall chick, looking direct at me. I didn't waist my time, after I paied my bill I went to her table and asked her for her number, she said- what are you doing now? I said I'm going to the beach do you wanna join? Sure, she said with a strong french accent. She was from Gabon and seemed really sweet. Well, we never came to the beach that day, but went straight to my house and into the bed. While I was banging her I couldn't stop smiling, she asked me why I was smiling, but I never answered her. I was just thinking to my self. What a life I live:.) Meeting a beauti and only 1 hour later having her in my bed. M. M25 and m. M 26 is of her. Gave her 60 cedis

Last night I meet this small 18 yrs old walking around, she was not easy but after some smooth talking and 2 hours, she finally agreed to come back to my house and have a touch of my magic stick. She never even asked for money but I stI'll gave her 30 cedis and will see her again for sure. Anoter sweet girl. Shes on m. M 27 and 28

About Afro Night Club. Yes, I got an invitation some time back saying that the club has closed but they Re-opend up at another location. I haven't gone yet so still don't know the new location but can find out.

MR. Varna

Hesekiels
11-19-09, 19:17
Back in 2004 I was paying pros from Waikiki or Jokers no more than 20 US bucks all night. I'm led to believe they now want double this. Can anyone confirm? Sounds a lot for a place like Ghana to me.

UH:

yes, pros often demand 40 to 50 USD for LT, but they will normally accept 30 USD, especially when it is already late. However, it is my impression too that it is now more expensive than 5 years ago. Anyway, it's still a good price, isn't it? :)

Cheers!

Hesekiels

Mercenario
11-19-09, 23:29
Just another day in Ghana, time goes fast by these days.

MR. Varna

You pick the high quality girls only, most of your girls are more beautiful than the other monger´s girls. I also prefer to go home alone if there is no high quality girl available.

I wonder how you manage to live down there? Are you working in Ghana or are you on holidays?

Cheers,
M.

Ron Murray
11-20-09, 10:32
Never did the quickie thing but 30-40 cedis ought to do it for LT.

Was there sep-oct 2009.

Mr Varna
11-20-09, 13:37
You pick the high quality girls only, most of your girls are more beautiful than the other monger´s girls. I also prefer to go home alone if there is no high quality girl available.

I wonder how you manage to live down there? Are you working in Ghana or are you on holidays?

Cheers,

M.In Ghana there is not much to do, other than look for girls if your not working. You can't really stay more than a month or 2 without going crazy in my opinion if your not busy with some business. I'm into property devolepment here in Accra. Its pretty straight forward, I buy property, sometimes I renovate it, sometimes I tear it down and build something new and give it for rent. The rent here in Accra, specially in cantoment, osu, and labone are very high as most of you guys properly already have found so I can charge up to 2000usd a month for an 2 bedroom luxury apartment and do little work myself and I only pay 7% tax. I only have to invest a fraction of what I would have had to invest in my own country and I make the same or more profit. This business is not for anyone thou, you need to know what your doing and have experience or you will lose all, moreover I risk one day the government will turn against the white man and kick us out without compensation like It happened to the farmers In Zimbabwe or thou I deem it highly unlikely life is a risk for me and I would rather not live than live a normal life without risk. That's what brought me here and I either make it or break it but at least I tried.

And then ofcause It does not hurt banging all these nice girls in the meanwhile.

Mr. Varna

SmallWorld21
11-20-09, 15:45
Once again, your pics & reports are excellent. I love the pics of the petite 18yr old with natural rack. It is so rare to see such a petite girl in waist and frame with such massive tits that defy gravity and I bet they were firm too. Yet, when I was in ghana this type of lady can almost seem commonplace. You give me fond memories of my time in ghana.

I remember, like you, having a VERY high success rate just approaching the non-pros or girls walking around and asking for their phone #'s but I found getting them into bed was so much more difficult as they were always working, in school, caring for family, in church, on curfew at night, etc.

How are you so successful in getting them to your bed so quickly? Especially the 18yr old that you said took 2 hrs of convincing to get back in the bed. Can you give us some tips & educate how this is done properly because I am sure I was saying the wrong things and making mistakes.

You are the man mr varna & thanks for sharing. You make me wish I was back in ghana now LOL.

Member #4199
11-20-09, 17:55
An Ewe girl this week

Problems loading previous pics so may try again

SO8

Member #4199
11-20-09, 18:06
Last try to load

Roman Guy
11-20-09, 22:36
Thank you for posting so many pics but allow me to give you suggestion.
Do not limit you snap to an ID format, please share with us a full body pic!

Hallo!

Greetsiel
11-20-09, 23:31
Dear Varna,( sounds like WERNER) ;) nice reports, nice pics and you have a nice life too. I wish you all the best in Ghana, for me it did not worked out (but i am still alive) will move after nearly 10 years back to another continent. All of you Keep having fun and stay safe.

Enigma84
11-21-09, 16:32
It's getting harder these days to find girls with nice bodies willing to fuck these days.

Macumba is always dead or the good pussy is taking before you get there.

Jokers is sometimes ok

Aphro is sometimes ok.

never tried Boomerang before

One thing I also hate is the fact that the same faces turn up at the same places.

Ken Kelova
11-21-09, 20:38
It's getting harder these days to find girls with nice bodies willing to fuck these days.

Jokers is sometimes ok

Aphro is sometimes ok.

One thing I also hate is the fact that the same faces turn up at the same places.

You might want to widen your search area. Lots of girls out there waiting.... Aquarius sometimes has some nice looking girls. Usually there on Fri and maybe saturday then they head out to the night clubs so you might wanna try there around 9 or 10ish. Other bars around as well. Also Labadi beach on saturdays and sundays during the day, you can see what the girl really looks like without all the make up and jazz.

Enigma84
11-22-09, 12:29
WOW! Pros hang out at the beach.

OK It's true I need to widen my search. Last Night I went out to Aprho, Jokers, Wakiki and Macumba. It was dead.

Ken I still have your number soI will give you a ring. Do people hang out at Labadi at night? Is Sundaya good day to meet Pros in Labadi?

Thanks

PS have a number of a chick you might like.

You might want to widen your search area. Lots of girls out there waiting.... Aquarius sometimes has some nice looking girls. Usually there on Fri and maybe saturday then they head out to the night clubs so you might wanna try there around 9 or 10ish. Other bars around as well. Also Labadi beach on saturdays and sundays during the day, you can see what the girl really looks like without all the make up and jazz.

Member #4199
11-23-09, 20:02
Met these two girls from Takoradi on their way out from a club on Saturday night so went for a threesome back at their place nearby. A slick performance and clearly not their first. Keen to meet at La Beach on Sunday but couldn't make it so hope they enjoyed the wine.

SO8

Ripple67
11-23-09, 20:10
Met these two girls from Takoradi on their way out from a club on Saturday night so went for a threesome back at their place nearby. A slick performance and clearly not their first. Keen to meet at La Beach on Sunday but couldn't make it so hope they enjoyed the wine.
SO8
Could life get any better? BASTARD- you know I mean this in the best possible sense.

Ken Kelova
11-24-09, 00:11
Sorry, the quality of the pics is quite crap. Used my camera but the lighting was poor and the angle was a bit off as well.
At least I know I'll enjoy trying to get it right, again and again, and again....:)

Macrino
11-24-09, 13:38
Is this from your hidden cam? Not great but I do see your point at making it fun to try to get it right! Those look like some big tits. I like the doggy style pic.

Keep up the good work. Ken Kelova is such a big tittied hound!

Ken Kelova
11-24-09, 17:26
[QUOTE=Macrino]Is this from your hidden cam? QUOTE]

Yep, my spy camera. It's pretty good considering the hole that has the lens is really really tiny. So I firstly need a nicely lit up room and secondly, need to make sure that enough blood flows to my brain in order to get the camera positioning right. :)
Will try again this weekend... wish me luck!

Drive
11-25-09, 10:50
Dear mongers,

It is my first report or inquiry I would like to add to this forum. First I am more than amazed with the fun you guys are having in Ghana, Mr varna is no doubt the champ, scot one8 is doing well and mr kelova he too is trying. But can you all mongers tell me the secret to all this fun? And how neet are those chicks when you get them? I don't think you guys were out of "sense" to see how neet they are- I am obssessed with neetness-. Do they smell? And the most important where the hell you are getting them from?

Global Citizen
11-25-09, 17:19
Dear mongers,

It is my first report or inquiry I would like to add to this forum. First I am more than amazed with the fun you guys are having in Ghana, Mr varna is no doubt the champ, scot one8 is doing well and mr kelova he too is trying. But can you all mongers tell me the secret to all this fun? And how neet are those chicks when you get them? I don't think you guys were out of "sense" to see how neet they are- I am obssessed with neetness-. Do they smell? And the most important where the hell you are getting them from?

Drive,

The secret to having fun in Ghana is to LOSE YOUR SHYNESS ! Once you're able to approach any girl (and I mean ANY) that you like without shyness and ask for a phone number, you're on your way.

Girls here take a minimum of 2 baths a day and each time, they will scrub themselves silly with their (sponge) and ironing their clothes is an obsession with them so the answer to your question is yes, they are neat and sweet smelling.

GC

Greetsiel
11-25-09, 21:41
they are neat and sweet smelling.
GC
Yes, I fully agree. Ghanaians are very need & clean. They are also shaved and expect that from their partners too. Soap and water instead of Deospray. Even in the rural areas you meet 99% need ladies. (The rest may be Liberians or Fulani girls). Hygiene and needness is number 1 under Ghanaian ladies. Come and enjoy your time;)

Roman Guy
11-25-09, 21:51
Dear mongers,

It is my first report or inquiry I would like to add to this forum. First I am more than amazed with the fun you guys are having in Ghana, Mr varna is no doubt the champ, scot one8 is doing well and mr kelova he too is trying. But can you all mongers tell me the secret to all this fun? And how neet are those chicks when you get them? I don't think you guys were out of "sense" to see how neet they are- I am obssessed with neetness-. Do they smell? And the most important where the hell you are getting them from?Dude,

Personally I would suggest only one thing: always afford Africa and Ghana particulary, open minded.

It means: forget everything you have learnt at home (supposed you are an European or American) and begin with humility your full immersion.

Almost everything that is common for you at home will be unusual in Africa and vv.

Remember what the great Hemingway wrote: "In Africa what is true at sunrise is not true at noon".

You will learn how to eat with your hands, how to consider a rat in your bedroom as a cat on the table, to travel in 7 on a car as an occasion to know people, a 120 minute delay just a pleasant occasion to learn more.

You will learn that everything is possible in Africa and when somebody will tell you smiling that the hotel has no vacancy just smile too and ask for the number of your room that will be magically free.

No food in the restaurant: order a three courses meal and you will be served.

Police create you trouble: let them uderstand gently that for you a present of 10Euro is just nothing.

Be kind and when somebody help you to find a not existing place dash him 0. 50 Euro. It is great in Ghana.

You will learn how to manifestate your interest for a girl just telling her "I like to kiss your pussy" or "Your ass makes my dick standing up, touch it! " and she will believe you to be a poet.

If you like her best friend just tell her that you wish to have a triangle with both, just openly without any shame. Miracles happen!

About neetness: they shower whenever there is water around, shower or just a tap.

The highest majority has got the pussy lips trimmed which makes the needness easier. In spite of the high temperature and humidity I rarely smellt anything bad coming from their intimity.

Go easy, go to Ghana

Ty Down
11-26-09, 16:31
Dear mongers,

Do they smell? I will never forget my first trip to Ghana, I was very apprehensive about jumping in the sack with an African lady because of my American background and the stereotype associated with them here in the states. But I could not resist the beautiful personalities and bodies of these ladies. After that first shag, I was hooked, tight body, tight ass, tight pussy, sweet smelling healthy girls who have enjoyed a much better diet than most of us here in the States...I think the diet has alot to do with it.

Now I feel cheated, having to cope with all these rottin pussy girls here in the states, I pine to get back to Ghana, I was amazed by their personnal hygiene, 2 to 3 baths a day, special attention paid to keeping their motor clean...they are very conscientious of how they look and smell, GOOD STUFF.

Ty

Diesel98
11-26-09, 18:33
Hi Guys

Can anyone tell me if there are any Strip clubs or lap dancing clubs in Accra. Need to entertain some clients when I'm down again in January.

Thanks

Diesel

Mustakam
11-26-09, 19:28
Hello All;

After reading all these encouraging reports here, I have decided to take my first trip to Ghana.

I will most appreciate suggestions for the best destination for this first time trip? Since it will have to be a short one (5-6 days) I do not want to waste time trying to sort out things.

I need experienced members' suggestions for the best city I should lay my lazy ass. And go direct out for mongering.

All the best

Drive
11-27-09, 07:38
Thank everyone, it sounds very delicious. I can guess I'm missing alot out there, but I should be in Accra on the 18 or 20 dec hope to see all these staff and send a report about it, hope to have a pleasant memory of this trip there with those courtious babes. Do you mean out of 10, I stand the chance of having 8 of them to be willing to give me the pleasure I'm looking for after" I loose my shyness with them"any difference between the girls when aproching them? I meen 18 years and the twenty somthing and the thity something year is there any speciale verses to say? And do they look nicely dressed to atract I mean not like a pro but like college type or therwise? Or maybe they have a special CODE you know it is possible for you to carry on with them.

Brewmeisterbro
11-27-09, 14:57
MSN Money website says there are 10,000 Ghanian Cedi's to one USD.

If the below posters are giving them 30 Cedi's that converts to $0.0003/fuck.

Is my arithmetic correct. I know Africa is a very poor continent but that is ridiculous!

Bloke
11-27-09, 15:21
WOW! Pros hang out at the beach.

Is Sundaya good day to meet Pros in Labadi?Dude...just go to Labadi Beach this sunday and find out for yourself! I really don't think you'll be disappointed.

Sadly, I'm on the other side of the world now. I miss Ghana

Bloke
11-27-09, 15:30

Jokers is sometimes ok

Aphro is sometimes ok.

One thing I also hate is the fact that the same faces turn up at the same places.Sorry to reflect on you again Enigma, I haven't checked the Ghana board in a while. I think your problem is you are looking in all the wrong places. You don't have to go to Macumba/Jokers to get what you want, any market girl, girl you pass in the street just strike up conversation with one you like, it works but you may have to invest a little time. The rewards are worth reaping, much better attitude for a start. I have been in Ghana a lot and have never even bothered with Macumba, too many hard core pros.

Boomerang is worth a visit, I picked up a very cute 21 year old from Aburi one time I went there. Admittedly I was with a local Ghanaian friend, and the only white face in the place. I have posted reports on this board of my adventures in the past, check them out. No pros there though just regular Ghanaians enjoying an evening out but don't bother turning up before midnight.

Ken Kelova
11-28-09, 00:46
MSN Money website says there are 10, 000 Ghanian Cedi's to one USD.

If the below posters are giving them 30 Cedi's that converts to $0. 0003/fuck.

Is my arithmetic correct. I know Africa is a very poor continent but that is ridiculous!Actually 30 cedis comes to around $20 USD. The 10, 000 cedis you saw is the old currency. 10, 000 cedis now is 1 Ghana Cedi. So, when people are talking about cedis, they mean Ghana Cedis.

You can definitely get a nice session for 30 cedis. Some girls will even stay the night and be happy the next morning with 30 cedis. Not pros though. But you could get pros for around 40 or so. Some you can get cheaper of course but you get what you pay for.

I was driving down the street last week, saw this sexy girl, so I stopped on the side, asked her name and number. Talked to her a few times on the phone during the week and was banging her by the weekend. Gave her 30 cedis transport money and she was cool. Would be doing her again this weekend if I didn't have another lined up.

I would count myself as a shy guy, so if I can get action then anybody can. No doubt.

Ken Kelova
11-29-09, 00:30
Met her a few days ago. Got her number, talked a few times on the phone then finally met up for a very nice session. Dropped her off and gave her 40 cedis for "transport" (even though I dropped her off at her place). She was cool with it. Looking forward to the next time. It's times like these when we appreciate life, and big tits. :)
Apologies again for the poor picture quality.

Macrino
11-29-09, 02:21
You are my ghana big tittied idol. Way to go. That is what I am talking about.

Great post. You are officially back!

Barri
11-29-09, 07:45
Yep, my spy camera...Would that be the Lighter DVR Camera? ;)

Ken Kelova
11-29-09, 09:58
Would that be the Lighter DVR Camera? ;)

Spot on sir... :)

John Auro
11-29-09, 12:41
CIPRO (500mg) antibiotica every 3-4 days...?
RON MURRAY 11-1-09
"....As for preventive measures, I took CIPRO (500mg) every 3-4 days during my trip to keep things stable and did not have any loose stools or other health problems. You can get CIPRO at any store that has a sign that say "PHARMACY"......"

Hmm, antibiotics you must take normally minimum of 5 days..?
Any theory behind this "once every 5 days"...?
Literature says that if antibiotica are taken too short, some bacterias will get used, my pass, and resistance can develop...?
john

Member #4148
11-29-09, 15:56
CIPRO (500mg) antibiotica every 3-4 days...?
RON MURRAY 11-1-09
"....As for preventive measures, I took CIPRO (500mg) every 3-4 days during my trip to keep things stable and did not have any loose stools or other health problems. You can get CIPRO at any store that has a sign that say "PHARMACY"......"

Hmm, antibiotics you must take normally minimum of 5 days..?
Any theory behind this "once every 5 days"...?
Literature says that if antibiotica are taken too short, some bacterias will get used, my pass, and resistance can develop...?
john

When I am not wishing I were back in Africa I am an emergency physician.

Taking a Cipro once every four or five days is based on absolutely no sensible recommendation in the literature.

IF traveler's diarrhea develops, Cipro can be taken twice a day for five days with the expectation that it will lessen duration and severity of symptoms.

It should not be taken prophylactically at all.

Gladiator
11-29-09, 16:14
Boomerang is worth a visit, I picked up a very cute 21 year old from Aburi one time I went there. Admittedly I was with a local Ghanaian friend, and the only white face in the place. I have posted reports on this board of my adventures in the past, check them out. No pros there though just regular Ghanaians enjoying an evening out but don't bother turning up before midnight.

Thanks for the info.

Is Boomerang open just at the weekends or also on weekdays?

Hesekiels
11-29-09, 20:55
... Apologies again for the poor picture quality.

KK:

these pics are good enough to prove hat you had truly a great session! :)

Cheers!

Hesekiels

Gladiator
11-29-09, 21:12
One more question, is it possible to withdraw cash in banks in Accra with your visa debit card and passport?

I usually prefer to use this method rather than using ATM’s.

Riskman 4
11-29-09, 21:53
One more question, is it possible to withdraw cash in banks in Accra with your visa debit card and passport?

I usually prefer to use this method rather than using ATM’s.This works, but take along a flask of coffee, a newspaper and some other form of amusement as this can take a lot of your time. I don't recommend anyone carrying passports around if it can be avoided,

On another note, flat coca cola is a local remedy for the runs. If you get sick here, the doctors know what they are doing, have faith.

If you are looking for tail at the moment, Accra Mall is the place, all you need to do is stand still for a couple of minutes!!

SmallWorld21
11-30-09, 03:22
Not sure if you can use credit card to withdraw cash in accra. I would for sure call your cc company to notify them you will be in accra so they don't deny any charges and I would be careful too. It is common for cc companies not to accept any charges that originate from Africa (even for plane tickets).

If you will be there for a few weeks, I do know it is very simple to open an account at Barclay's bank in accra (Osu branch). Just walk in and tell them you want to open an account and you can usually have it set up same day and just bring cash from your home and deposit and they will give you and atm card within 2 days or you can wire from a bank of america (sister bank) if you have one there. This is for long-term stays only though.

Bloke
11-30-09, 15:13
I don't know about weekdays but at weekends it is packed and there are some awesome babes there but be warned, they are regular girls out for a good time, not necessarily looking to pull a white man...whites are very rare there anyway. Those kind of girls go to Macumba and Jokers. So if you want to get lucky you have to be a little more subtle, make sure you are dressed well (no shorts, running shoes) and take your time then you never know.
One other thing, when I was there, cant recall the cover charge but it wasn't cheap however once inside the house beer was free all night!

Boomerang is definitely worth checking out for something a little different

Bloke

Gladiator
11-30-09, 22:29
Thanks, guys, for the info, I appreciate it.

I will go to a clinic next week to doublecheck this, but from what I've seen on the net Ghana is a malarial area so I will also have to take anti-malarial tablets when I hit Accra - is that right?

I've been a few times to Kenya before and always took malarone, so it won't be the first time...

SmallWorld21
12-01-09, 03:39
My 1st visit to Ghana was 3 weeks and I took malaria tablets each day (got them from vons pharmacy) and I also got a shot and I was fine. My 2nd visit to ghana was 10 months and I never took any pills and never had a problem. All of the expats there in ghana that I know never bother with malaria pills and no problem. However, eat only cooked food (no salads with meals). I did however get minor diarehha and I took a pill for 2 days in a row and it went away. Be ready for mosquito bites in the evenings though.

Sekoya
12-01-09, 05:36
I will go to a clinic next week to doublecheck this, but from what I've seen on the net Ghana is a malarial area so I will also have to take anti-malarial tablets when I hit Accra - is that right?

You need to begin taking anti-malarials at least 2 weeks before you enter any malarial zone.

It takes that long for the medication to start working.

Member #4148
12-01-09, 06:04
You need to begin taking anti-malarials at least 2 weeks before you enter any malarial zone.

It takes that long for the medication to start working.The timing of anti-malarials depends on the anti-malarial drug being taken. This, in turn, depends on the region to which you are traveling.

Visit the CDC's website. Just google "CDC travel Ghana. " Here is a fragment relevant to malaria.

Areas of Ghana with Malaria: All.

If you will be visiting an area of Ghana with malaria, you will need to discuss with your doctor the best ways for you to avoid getting sick with malaria. Ways to prevent malaria include the following:

Taking a prescription antimalarial drug

Using insect repellent and wearing long pants and sleeves to prevent mosquito bites

Sleeping in air-conditioned or well-screened rooms or using bednets

All of the following antimalarial drugs are equal options for preventing malaria in Ghana: Atovaquone/proguanil, doxycycline, or mefloquine. For information that can help you and your doctor decide which of these drugs would be best for you, please see Drugs to Prevent Malaria.

Note: Chloroquine is NOT an effective antimalarial drug in Ghana and should not be taken to prevent malaria in this region.

To find out more information on malaria throughout the world, you can use the interactive CDC malaria map. You can search or browse countries, cities, and place names for more specific malaria risk information and the recommended prevention medicines for that area.

Mefloquine, for example, is taken once a day and begun the day before arrival.

Gladiator
12-01-09, 20:38
My favourite is malarone (Atovaquone/proguanil) as this is the one with the least side effects. It's quite expensive but well worth it. The treatment with malarone is 1 tablet per day, starting 1-2 days before entering the malarial zone and ending 1 week after leaving the malarial zone.

Mefloquine (lariam) has some potentially serious side effects (psyquiatric problems), I know people who have taken it, even for long periods, without any problems at all, but I wouldn't take any risks with this.

Global Citizen
12-02-09, 05:56
Since this forum has turned into webMD, let me add my 2 pesewas.

For all my guests here, I give them Daraprim (PYRIMETHAMINE) which is taken once a week and NONE of my guests have had malaria nor any side effects. It's available OTC at all pharmacies and is quite cheap at 50 pesewas per tablet.

I also make them take a box of Artemos (pure Artemisinin in a gelcap) home when they leave in case malaria shows up when they get home.

Dr. GC (amateur ObGyn)

Caddyman
12-02-09, 14:06
Is Viagra available over the counter in Ghana? What is the cost per 50 mg pill? Any information would be appreciated. Will be there in three days and am getting packed up now.

Silentobserver
12-02-09, 19:15
Hello. I Have Been Reading All Your Reports With Great Interest. Most Of You Are Mongering Gods In My Humble Eyes.. I Have Lived In Ghana All Of My 26 Years And I Know What I Am Talking About.

Mr. Varna - Dober-Den. Your Fame Precedes You. Do You By Any Chance Live In HEAVEN? ;)

Kelova - Is Your Name Perhaps A Play on The Words 'Kenkey Lover'? Because I Too Love Kenkey. ;) Your Conquests Look Delicious.

Till Later. Be Safe.

Ken Kelova
12-03-09, 07:48
Hello. I Have Been Reading All Your Reports With Great Interest. Most Of You Are Mongering Gods In My Humble Eyes.. I Have Lived In Ghana All Of My 26 Years And I Know What I Am Talking About.

Mr. Varna - Dober-Den. Your Fame Precedes You. Do You By Any Chance Live In HEAVEN? ;)

Kelova - Is Your Name Perhaps A Play on The Words 'Kenkey Lover'? Because I Too Love Kenkey. ;) Your Conquests Look Delicious.

Till Later. Be Safe.

Hey there.... you got it right man. I actually entered it as one word but admin split it up when I joined ISG. I do love kenkey though..:)

Ty Down
12-03-09, 14:43
Hey there.... you got it right man. I actually entered it as one word but admin split it up when I joined ISG. I do love kenkey though..:)

Now I'm getting hungry, damn I miss my Fried rice and Shito.

My last meal at Blue Door, Osu.

Ty

Ty Down
12-03-09, 15:02
Since this forum has turned into webMD, let me add my 2 pesewas.

For all my guests here, I give them Daraprim (PYRIMETHAMINE) which is taken once a week and NONE of my guests have had malaria nor any side effects. It's available OTC at all pharmacies and is quite cheap at 50 pesewas per tablet.

I also make them take a box of Artemos (pure Artemisinin in a gelcap) home when they leave in case malaria shows up when they get home.

Dr. GC (amateur ObGyn)

Yes, you are correct, Artemos is good stuff. Normally when I get to Accra, thats the first thing I do is to head to the pharmacy and pick up a few boxes of Artemos...about once a week I take a full cycle (dose as directed). Upon leaving, I usually grab a few more boxes to take home just in case of a latent malaria infection.

In the past, we would pre-load with Lariam a couple of weeks before arriving in Ghana...but that stuff would make me haluccinate during my sleep, i.e., sleepwalking, which I have never done before in my life...futhermore, I would have the most vivid and outlandish dreams imaginable while taking Lariam.

Anyway, thanks Doc.

Ty.

Roman Guy
12-04-09, 17:06
Now I'm getting hungry, damn I miss my Fried rice and Shito.
My last meal at Blue Door, Osu.
Ty
I know, this is no culinary forum but it is well known how food and sex are an unseparable binomial.

After watching the previous report I thought to do an apreciable thing to post those three pictures of Ghanaian food just snapped in Elmina and Tamale.

Beware!!!
No oral sex after eating such food!!!

Greetsiel
12-04-09, 19:27
Beware!!!
No oral sex after eating such food!!!
Oh, you spoiled the fun;) if you never had a HOT dick before, try it. Make sure there is enough water around. Ghanaian pepper is hot;) but nice.

Ken Kelova
12-05-09, 16:12
A few pictures to whet the appetite. :)

Member #4349
12-07-09, 19:33
Thats got to be my favourite african shape. big on top.

Don't stop posting.

Member #4379
12-09-09, 09:22
You can use your VISA card with its PIN to withdraw cash from ATMs at Barclays but the charges are scary, about 5$ at your bank back in wherever plus maybe a charge at the ATM but I don't think so.

Travellers checks U.S. American Express can be cashed at Barcalys but you must provide receipt of purchase and the limit is $250 u.s. per visit I think
Not sure if you can use credit card to withdraw cash in accra. I would for sure call your cc company to notify them you will be in accra so they don't deny any charges and I would be careful too. It is common for cc companies not to accept any charges that originate from Africa (even for plane tickets).

If you will be there for a few weeks, I do know it is very simple to open an account at Barclay's bank in accra (Osu branch). Just walk in and tell them you want to open an account and you can usually have it set up same day and just bring cash from your home and deposit and they will give you and atm card within 2 days or you can wire from a bank of america (sister bank) if you have one there. This is for long-term stays only though.

Gladiator
12-09-09, 23:09
You can use your VISA card with its PIN to withdraw cash from ATMs at Barclays but the charges are scary, about 5$ at your bank back in wherever plus maybe a charge at the ATM but I don't think so.

Travellers checks U.S. American Express can be cashed at Barcalys but you must provide receipt of purchase and the limit is $250 u.s. per visit I think

Are the charges scary only in Barclays' ATM's or in all ATM's in Accra?

Member #4199
12-09-09, 23:39
Met Edith, a girl from Takoradi, outside SharpNet internet in Osu this week - clearly pro but a good pitch. She was good too, energetic, muscular, flexible and especially imaginative oral.

There was a torrential downpour tonight - it seems to have brought out everybody as I've never seen so many working girls on the streets.

SO8

Member #4379
12-11-09, 13:37
My bank back home charges crazy. Don't think barclays in Ghana will charge you. If they do it will pop up on the screen.

Are the charges scary only in Barclays' ATM's or in all ATM's in Accra?

Master Yoda
12-22-09, 12:18
I have an interesting question for the more travelled mongers on the board.

How would Ghana compare with say the Dominican Republic in terms of the character of the women?

Also what about the looks of the women?

I always wanted to know how african women compare to latinas.

Thanks

DriedUp
12-22-09, 14:55
Considering going to Ghana. Feb or March or sometime 2010.

I am in Los Angeles. Single. Latino. 38.

What's the latest?

Thanks

Greetsiel
12-23-09, 01:59
Considering going to Ghana. Feb or March or sometime 2010.
What's the latest?
Thanks
Dollar is now around 1,50 Ghana CEDI, girls still got and ready to marry you;) have a pleasant stay.

Greetsiel
12-23-09, 02:04
I have an interesting question for the more travelled mongers on the board.

How would Ghana compare with say the Dominican Republic in terms of the character of the women?

Also what about the looks of the women?

I always wanted to know how african women compare to latinas.

Thanks
African women are not Ghanaian women;) looks? I think you find enough pictures in the Ghana forum to choose;) character: not stable and God is everywhere. Just my 10cent staying 9years here;)

Member #4379
12-23-09, 09:52
Yup, God is everywhere. Unless you are a born-again evangelical, fundamentalist Christian I would stick to 'sex for cash and don't even think of marriage. My experience is that if you state this upfront (no marriage just sex for cash) and then negotiate most of the BS and manipulation by them will go away. 1 girl I had for a year in Ghana but did not want to marry posted herself on Adult FriendFinder after I left and some Swede came to Ghana and married her out of the country. That is all they want..to get out of the poverty but they will say they 'love' the guy which is a joke/BS.

Global Citizen
12-23-09, 10:44
...they will say they 'love' the guy which is a joke/BS.

The concept of love in Ghana is very different from our (European/North American) definition of love. Love to Ghanaians means they like you and are willing to sleep with you. To a normal Ghanaian girl, sleeping with someone they just met is perfectly normal as they enjoy it as much as we do. Money will also always change hands no matter who the girl is (wife, girlfriend, one night stand, pro, etc..) - the only difference is with a pro you negotiate before the deed and with a non-pro, it is merely your show of affection towards the girl.

Love here is also measured by the amount of money you give a girl. The more money, the more you "love" her. On the other side, the better a girl fucks you and feeds you, the more she "loves" you. It's a very pragmatic society due to poverty.

GC

Jazz123
12-23-09, 17:21
Hi guys,

I hope you can give me some advice on my first trip to Ghana (5 weeks starting late January), I hope to pay back with reports from the lesser known mongering scenes like I did with my recent trip to Madagascar. I have read this excellent forum and don't need advice on mongering. Got my notes ready.

MONEY: I expect to bring cash, US$100 bills printed after year 2000. Any problems with those? And where do I get the best exchange rate? Will also have Visa and Master card.

PHONE: Where do I buy a cheap phone in Accra and the approximate price?

DRUGS: My doc will tell me to take Malarone. They're damn expensive here, are they available in Accra and what price? Do I need to bring my prescription?

Is Viagra/Cialis available in pharmacies. Doesn't matter if it's a generic Indian brand. And what price?

Thanks a lot, keep up the good work. I know it's hard work researching for reports but somebody's have to do it.

Hesekiels
12-24-09, 04:03
The concept of love in Ghana is very different from our (European/North American) definition of love ... Love here is also measured by the amount of money you give a girl. ... It's a very pragmatic society due to poverty.

GC

GC:

that's very much true and this explains as well why so many African girls want to marry a foreigner. Insofar Interracial's recent statement is very wise: "don't even think of marriage"!

IMHO of course.

Cheers!

Hesekiels

Master Yoda
12-24-09, 10:27
Greetsiel, Interracial, Hesekiels and Global Citizen.

Thanks for the reply.

tIt's most appreciated. What I was trying to get at is I wanted to geta good comparison between ghana women and the ones from say Dominican republic or a latin type. I hear so many wonderful things about the non-pros and that it is alittle more to our understanding of love (i.e.US and Europe). I even had a friend that just came from there and was telling me things about latin types which is getting a little more interested. I lived in Ghana for 2-3 years so I have a good idea of how they are like. My last g/f I was kinda unfair to. i broke up with her because i felt i was in constant competition with her ex. i.e. she would say i talk like the ex, the ex and i are as good as each other in bed. that we are as classy as each other. nothing turns a guy off more than that. So I was content that even though it's an ok mongering destination i more than likely wouldn't find what i am looking for there. And the concept of love is based on money for sure.

but how different can that be from other 3rd world countries? i am guessing they aren't that different right?

Jamis Plumber
12-24-09, 13:07
GC:

that's very much true and this explains as well why so many African girls want to marry a foreigner. Hesekiels

Does something else explain the same situation with Asians (Thai, Phillipino etc) or South Americans (Brazil, Mexico, Colombia etc) or Europeans (Bulgaria, Hungary) or any other hookers (read girls) from any other continent? Put it in perspective.
IMHO ofcourse!

MarioMarengo
12-25-09, 12:10
Don't buy malarone buy doxicicline one a day when you are there, then if you get malaria buy COARTEM is very cheap and the best treatment for malaria, you can find it only in AFRICA in Kenya price was around 6euro (i am a GP) you can look for use on web looking for COARTEM NOVARTIS.

Global Citizen
12-25-09, 19:53
Don't buy malarone buy doxicicline one a day when you are there, then if you get malaria buy COARTEM is very cheap and the best treatment for malaria, you can find it only in AFRICA in Kenya price was around 6euro (i am a GP) you can look for use on web looking for COARTEM NOVARTIS.

MM,

I beg to differ. For all my visitors, I give them 1 tab of DARAPRIM per week from the day they land and give them a box of ARTEMOS which is pure ARTEMISININ in a gelcap in case they get malaria. For long term stayers, Daraprim for 4 weeks, then rest 2 weeks then back on the one a week for 4 weeks. I have a friend here now on a long term stay and he hasn't gotten malaria yet on this schedule.

I've had malaria 8 times and have tried all the different medicines on the market and have found that Artemos works best. I realize that Artemos is a mono-therapy drug and the WHO advises against that due to potential resistance being developed by the parasite but being a selfish person, I just want to get rid of the damn thing. Price of Artemos is GHS 7.50 which is about $5. (I am not a GP but am an amateur ObGyn :p)

I've had local friends who were dying of malaria after being on COARTEM and after taking Artemos for 1 day, they are better (it's a 4 day treatment).

GC

Greetsiel
12-25-09, 22:10
ARTEMOS taking it's a 4 day treatment.

GC
Full support, artesunate is my drug. For the kids the powder artemos,
10 years here. 2times Malaria, first one with Lariam (yes i was new and without knowledge, which nearly killed me) second one with Artesunate excellent.

Greetsiel
12-25-09, 22:16
MONEY: I expect to bring cash, US$100 bills No problem if not fake;) you can buy cheap china noka phones at circle opposite from the main post office. Either the stolen ones as original Nokia or new the chinese fake noka around 70 US $ Have a safe journey.

SmallWorld21
12-26-09, 01:56
I bought a brand new cell phone for 45 cedi at the "Busy Internet" cafe and sim card for 2 cedi. There is a small stand with a girl selling phones by the rear entrance. It was a brand new phone and worked great. I just gave the phone to a girl I hooked up with before I left.

Member #4148
12-26-09, 10:05
Fellow mongerers,

Choosing a malaria drug should not be a process similar to choosing an erectile dysfunction drug, a wife or a race horse.

The genetic traits of endemic strains of the disease vary constantly and recommendations change and should be made ONLY on the basis of medical evidence and susceptibilities.

This really ought not be a question of the form: Who's better in bed, Ghanaians or Brazilians? and other similarly rigorous and easily generalizable queries.

http://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/destinations/ghana.aspx

Here you will learn about all infectious disease recommendations pursuant to Ghana, including immunizations, yellow fever, etc.

As for Artemisinin:

Use of the drug by itself as a monotherapy is explicitly discouraged by the World Health Organization as there have been signs that malarial parasites are developing resistance to the drug. Combination therapies that include artemisinin are the preferred treatment for malaria and are both effective and well tolerated in patients.

Friends, if you get sick with high fever while traveling, go see a doctor. Don't just assume you have malaria. You may have something more innocent or more dire.

I have been an ER doctor for 15 years and could harangue you for hours on the cases of malaria and yellow fever I have treated among travelers returning from the Indian sub-continent and sub-Saharan Africa who approached disease prevention in the same random, anecdotal way in which we approach mongering.

This randomness is part of what makes mongering fun.

With infectious disease, it just makes you stupid and sick.

Riskman 4
12-26-09, 12:12
My 5 cents worth is to take a good treatment home, in case you get it after you leave Ghana, the condition normally takes at least 5 days to manifest and if you hit it fast, you can minimise the effects. In some countriest medication that is specific to the type of Malaria in Ghana is hard to come by. Throw it away if you dont use it. 10 bucks well spent!

Global Citizen
12-26-09, 12:44
Fellow mongerers,

Choosing a malaria drug should not be a process similar to choosing an erectile dysfunction drug, a wife or a race horse.

The genetic traits of endemic strains of the disease vary constantly and recommendations change and should be made ONLY on the basis of medical evidence and susceptibilities.

The problem in Ghana is finding a doctor who really knows what the hell they are talking about !

http://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/destinations/ghana.aspx

Here you will learn about all infectious disease recommendations pursuant to Ghana, including immunizations, yellow fever, etc.

The diseases that a visitor is most likely to get are:

1) Malaria
2) Yellow Fever
3) Typhoid Fever

So get whatever immunization you can get.

As for Artemisinin:

Use of the drug by itself as a monotherapy is explicitly discouraged by the World Health Organization as there have been signs that malarial parasites are developing resistance to the drug. Combination therapies that include artemisinin are the preferred treatment for malaria and are both effective and well tolerated in patients.

Friends, if you get sick with high fever while traveling, go see a doctor. Don't just assume you have malaria. You may have something more innocent or more dire.

IMHO, I don't really care about anything other than getting well once I get malaria. If the malaria parasite wants to build a resistance to pure artemisinin, then so be it as long as I'm over my malaria.

Malaria symptoms are hot & cold chills, aching joints, generally lathargic. If you have any of the symptoms, my recommendation is to go through a box of Artemos first as chances are, you have malaria ! Then worry about everything else.

I have been an ER doctor for 15 years and could harangue you for hours on the cases of malaria and yellow fever I have treated among travelers returning from the Indian sub-continent and sub-Saharan Africa who approached disease prevention in the same random, anecdotal way in which we approach mongering.

I have been self medicating for the past 15 years and am healthy as a horse - I think this is a case of do what the textbook says or do what works locally.

With infectious disease, it just makes you stupid and sick.

On this note, I agree 1,000%.

GC

Member #4148
12-26-09, 13:48
I have been self medicating for the past 15 years and am healthy as a horse - I think this is a case of do what the textbook says or do what works locally.

GC[/QUOTE]

And this is precisely why there is evidence-based medicine and physicians.

For precisely the logical reason that you might have taken cures of rhino tusk and baby's breath and still survived by virtue of the strength of your own immune system, placebo effect, you didn't have malaria, etc.

I am quite sure you did have malaria, but that is not the point.

One person's experience, regardless of how bright or focussed, is not and should not be generalized.

The symptoms of malaria are the symptoms of dozens of other tropical diseases, and even on occasion the first day or so of something as benign as traveler's diarrhea before the shits manifest themselves. I cannot imagine there is a doctor in Ghana who if visited in hospital would not immediately do a thick smear to confirm malaria.

But you would know this better than I.

You are certainly correct. The disease would overwhelmingly be malaria, statistically speaking, assuming immunizations were done, before arriving, against the other players and assuming a sufficient incubation period.

But according to your calculus, some would be popping malaria pills before it is even epidemiologically possible to contract malaria (minimum 10 days)...and so on and so on. Most people are ill equipped to fix their own cars let alone diagnose and treat themselves.

Actually, these days, fixing your own car is much more difficult.

Bottom line:

Do the malaria prophylaxis before arriving. Avoid the need to treat.

Member #4379
12-27-09, 15:44
My experience while in Tamale was generic Viagra called Venegra from India was available and cheap but there was no generic for Cialis. You always take a risk with the generics since they might be complete fakes but give it a try.

Butzelmann
12-28-09, 20:44
Gentlemen, are there payable hotels with Jacuzzi you can recommend in Accra, Tamale and Tokaradi ?

Thanks, Buz

Renzo Vis
12-29-09, 16:56
Hi To All The International. Ide. I Want To Go To Adafoah In April Or May. Ho Can Give Me Some Information About Hotel, Restaurant, Peolple, Sex And Girl. Tanks A Lot Renzo Vis

======================================

Hi Renzo Vis,

I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

Would you please refrain from capitalizing the first letter of EVERY word in your reports!

It's difficult to read, it's time consuming to fix, and it takes you more work to write like that.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

Lone Biker
12-30-09, 21:46
Hi To All The International. Ide. I Want To Go To Adafoah In April Or May. Ho Can Give Me Some Information About Hotel, Restaurant, Peolple, Sex And Girl. Tanks A Lot Renzo VisAll the info you need is right here in the forum, Renzo, all you need to do is read it. The way it works is that you offer info from your trips, others will read and appreciate your input. After you've been around awhile, other members will be ready to provide you with advice through the board, or even PMs. You're not off to a very good start with one post asking for detailed advice.

Hope you have a great trip, and looking forward to reading your reports here.

Roman Guy
12-31-09, 09:17
Hi To All The International. Ide. I Want To Go To Adafoah In April Or May. Ho Can Give Me Some Information About Hotel, Restaurant, Peolple, Sex And Girl. Tanks A Lot Renzo Vis

I suggest you to read attentively the last two years of this Ghana Forum.

Me personally - before travelling to Ghana 2006 - read the whole Ghana Forum and wrote on a paper sheet the frequency with which any city, place, venue, location, ... was reported, good items and bad ones.

At the end I had a statistic of any element, present in the Forum and was able to choose where to go and where not and when to go.
For example: I reached Accra in 2006 at 23:30 on Saturday and was able to go out at 1 a.m.
I didnt waste time sleeping or watching tv in my hotel room but I knew that at 1 a.m. of Sunday the only chance was not to spend too long time to travel across the city but to drink a beer at Strawberry and go to Glenn's or Makumba.

At 2:30 I was already in bed with Sarah!
All that, I learnt reading the forum and analyzing the reports!

P.S.: visit http://www.ghanaweb.com for any other kind of information (that is all that is not concerning sex, mongering, prostitution, girls, ...).

Possessed Seoul
12-31-09, 17:02
Alright then Mr statistics, what's the likelihood of a Ghanaian girl doing anal? :p

I suggest you to read attentively the last two years of this Ghana Forum.

Me personally - before travelling to Ghana 2006 - read the whole Ghana Forum and wrote on a paper sheet the frequency with which any city, place, venue, location, ... was reported, good items and bad ones.

At the end I had a statistic of any element, present in the Forum and was able to choose where to go and where not and when to go.
For example: I reached Accra in 2006 at 23:30 on Saturday and was able to go out at 1 a.m.
I didnt waste time sleeping or watching tv in my hotel room but I knew that at 1 a.m. of Sunday the only chance was not to spend too long time to travel across the city but to drink a beer at Strawberry and go to Glenn's or Makumba.

At 2:30 I was already in bed with Sarah!
All that, I learnt reading the forum and analyzing the reports!

P.S.: visit http://www.ghanaweb.com for any other kind of information (that is all that is not concerning sex, mongering, prostitution, girls, ...).

Global Citizen
12-31-09, 22:13
Alright then Mr statistics, what's the likelihood of a Ghanaian girl doing anal? :p

Pay her enough and she'll do anything !

GC

Jazz123
12-31-09, 23:13
Hi To All The International. Ide. I Want To Go To Adafoah In April Or May. Ho Can Give Me Some Information About Hotel, Restaurant, Peolple, Sex And Girl. Tanks A Lot Renzo VisAda Foah is one of the places I consider visiting in February so I might post mongering info here before you go.

For general travel info get a guide book like Bradts or Lonely Planet.

For mongering info read this forum and make notes like Roman Guy suggests - that's what I've been doing and even if it takes quite some time it is also very entertaining. Don't forget to use the search function on this forum to find info on specific places.

Enigma84
01-01-10, 14:48

GCWhat about swallowing?

I just happen to be lucky this time. The reason why I say that is the non-pro I found was spoiled by her previous Obroni boyfriend. She is very sexual because of this. But is it hard to get a girl to swallow?

Enigma84
01-01-10, 14:56

GCWhat about swallowing?

I just happen to be lucky this time. The reason why I say that is the non-pro I found was spoiled by her previous Obroni boyfriend. She is very sexual because of this. But is it hard to get a girl to swallow?

Roman Guy
01-01-10, 17:13
Just read the Forum reports and follow my instruction.

Global Citizen
01-01-10, 23:50
What about swallowing?

I've never had a girl refuse to swallow but this does not apply to pros.

GC

Roman Guy
01-02-10, 12:42
I (and we all) need info from some expats in Accra resident about the Buduburan Camp.
For those who dont know anything about it just check http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uK-WuA1TkJM

The questions are:
Location and transportation to Buduburan Camp
Modality of admission into the camp for visitors if any
Level of risk for obroni in the camp
Possibility of mongering within the camp

Thank you all.

Global Citizen
01-02-10, 13:10
I (and we all) need info from some expats in Accra resident about the Buduburan Camp.
For those who dont know anything about it just check http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uK-WuA1TkJM

The questions are:
Location and transportation to Buduburan Camp
Modality of admission into the camp for visitors if any
Level of risk for obroni in the camp
Possibility of mongering within the camp

Thank you all.

With the bevy of available lovely Ghanaian women available all year round and everywhere, why would you want to go to Buduburum camp and pick up the flea infested pox ridden smelly refugees ?

I passed Buduburum the other day and believe me, there's much better targets anywhere else !

GC

Greetsiel
01-02-10, 22:37
Thanks GC the Best on the Camp is that its halfway to Till's Beach a nice resort. A nice clean place i observed is called Teley Lodge teleylodge. com in Dansoman (dansoman market) not far from the Goldhouse (good food, hot chicks), price for the very clean room with ac, fridge, excellent bed and hot water only 35,-GH Cedi (20,- Dollar US)

Ty Down
01-03-10, 18:36
i (and we all) need info from some expats in accra resident about the buduburan camp.
for those who dont know anything about it just check http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uk-wua1tkjm

the questions are:
location and transportation to buduburan camp
modality of admission into the camp for visitors if any
level of risk for obroni in the camp
possibility of mongering within the camp

thank you all.

roman,

1) the camp is west of accra, on the accra-cape coast road.

2) there is no problem getting into the camp if you've got the balls...getting out could be a problem.

3) risk is very high unless you know some liberians very well, and who will escort you there.

4) possibility of mongering in the camp is zero...unless you like getting ass-raped.

any liberian who has the means to do so will get out of the camp and live in the general population of ghana.

ty.

Greetsiel
01-04-10, 09:38
Roman,

1) The Camp is northwest of Accra, on the Accra-Kumasi road.
Ty.
Thats is wrong, its the Accra - Cape Coast road. The rest is ok;)

Black Page
01-06-10, 18:41
Hello. My first time in Ghana, I am doing my RTFF home work.
I did not see any mention about getting cash from ATMs using a Maestro card (debit card). This is usually my favorite way of getting cash instead of exchanging money: usually, it costs only 3$ and no other additional fee.
Is is possible in Accra?
Thanks

Xxxphree
01-06-10, 20:11
Good Day Mongers,

There is only one way to test an ATM: Go during the daytime and try your card. When in Accra last, I used a "simple" checking account debit card to withdraw cedis at Barclays and everywhere else. My friend's "gold" card would not withdraw cedis anywhere and he was seriously miffed. Hopefully, you have electronic banking and can examine the ATM fees online once successful.

Good Luck!

Black Page
01-08-10, 14:00
Good Day Mongers,
There is only one way to test an ATM: Go during the daytime and try your card. When in Accra last, I used a "simple" checking account debit card to withdraw cedis at Barclays and everywhere else. My friend's "gold" card would not withdraw cedis anywhere and he was seriously miffed. Hopefully, you have electronic banking and can examine the ATM fees online once successful.
Good Luck!
Thanks, but my question was specifically about "Maestro" cards. It is an international circuit for getting cash from savings in ATMs. Whenever you see the "Maestro" logo, you can use your "Maestro" card. The good thing is that it is not a credit card, so you are not getting advance credit (paying the 4% fee or so, plus the fee on the exchange rate). You get money from your bank account as in your country, versus a fixed fee on the order of 2-3$, with negligible fee against the standard exchange rate (the one you check on yahoo, for example).
I used my M card anywhere in the world, but I had problems in finding M ATMs in Kampala, for example.
So, anybody is using M cards in Accra? Should I bring cash USD with me, or my M card will be enough?
thanks again.

Member #4379
01-14-10, 08:37
Last time I was in Accra (2007) the Barclays ATMs only took the VISA credit card plus the PIN to take out cedis. But Barclays will accept traveler checks (unlike Nigeria and Kenya Barclays) but you have to bring the original receipts so bring some cash, your credit card, and some traveler checks. Not sure the card you talk about will work at the ATMs.

Member #4148
01-14-10, 09:09
Last time I was in Accra (2007) the Barclays ATMs only took the VISA credit card plus the PIN to take out cedis. But Barclays will accept traveler checks (unlike Nigeria and Kenya Barclays) but you have to bring the original receipts so bring some cash, your credit card, and some traveler checks. Not sure the card you talk about will work at the ATMs.

As of 2008, even Mastercard not accepted at ATM's. Only VISA. Weird. I just changed cash at the change place right next to Barclay's in OSU and at the Barclay's in Cape Coast and got a very good rate.

Ty Down
01-18-10, 20:50
As of 2008, even Mastercard not accepted at ATM's. Only VISA. Weird. I just changed cash at the change place right next to Barclay's in OSU and at the Barclay's in Cape Coast and got a very good rate.

I personally try not to use the ATM's, I try to carry enough cash to get my ass back home.

Albeit, I did use them a couple of times, the last time turned into a nightmare...I went to Barclays ATM and withdrew 400 dollars, the machine spit it out, and while I was putting my card back into my wallet, the ATM machine sucked my money back in before I could grab the cash. WTF, shit, went into the bank and reported what had happened, showed my receipt, received numerous interrogations, filled out paper work, finally the next day I received my cash.

Talk about a buzz killer !!

Ty.

Caddyman
01-19-10, 22:43
I just got back from three weeks in Ghana and will post some details as I have time. Overall, was a great trip, got around quite a bit in the country and had a good time. I have plenty of mongering experience, but never in Africa and really nothing internationally (I am American) outside of Mexican border towns.

I found gathering specific and detailed info on Ghana to be somewhat difficult. Internet searches on hotels is largely a waste of time. Emails unreturned if you can find a site and generally only the expensive hotels are listed. I am as cheap as anyone and struggled somewhat with trying to find reasonably clean hotels with AC for less than 50 USD.

In any case, not a lot of time today, but I can start with some basics. A Ghana visa required me to mail my passport to their embassy in Washington DC. Fast turnaround on that, about a week. They did not fill in the length of the stay on the stamp and that was questioned by every snotty gate chick I encountered on the way there.

Brought a few hundreds and my bank debit card which also functions as a Visa. I had a buddy back home monitoring my bank account online and who could have wired me money if there were any problems, but my card worked fine in Accra, Kumasi, Tamale, and Takoradi. I went out into the country a little (the game park Mole near Tamale and thereabouts) but always had cash with me. Not sure if my debit card is consired a 'Maestro' card recently mentioned but it worked at most places.

Was pleasantly surprised at the amount of banks and ATMs, my card worked at most, but in Osu the machines would be empty after Friday and Saturday nights and I had to hunt around. There is a good variety of ATMs at the Accra Mall and I would recommend that as a place to start looking and even as a good place to get oriented when you first get there.

Coming from USA, there was a layover in Amsterdam. My card was not accepted there and I didn't want to change a hundo into euros, so I went hungry. Next time, I would bring a few euros with me. I did try to get cedis from my bank, but they couldn't even order any.

The airport has a place to get cedis before you go out into the taxi area and you will need to do that as no one takes US dollars other than some hotels. I stayed at the Afia Beach hotel and would recommend it highly. They sent a guy to pick me up at the airport and without that it would have been a huge hassle to get a cab and get somewhere at 10 pm. I only stayed there two nights as it was $85 and far from anywhere, but really a good place to start and end a visit.

Girls. First night was Saturday and even though I didn't get settled into my room until 11 pm or so I charged right out to Vienna City and checked that out. Nice enough place, ten pool tables and not real crowded. Pros were not very aggressive and it took a bit to work out who was who. Ended up with a hot spinner and played a couple games of pool. She was hilarious in that she had zero skills, but loved hitting the cue ball as hard as she could.

Has a cab from Afia and the guy was waiting, so I got back out pretty quick. Told her upfront 40 Cedis and she was OK with that. Back to the hotel and she was fine, stayed all night and was up for whatever. I was plenty tired it turned out so nothing too crazy. She must be the only pro (or girl) in Accra without a cell phone so I did not see her again, although I would have.

This is turning into a novel so I will end for a bit. Some thoughts:

1. It is an English-speaking country only in theory. Expect a significant language barrier. If you find a cabby that speaks good english and knows his way around you will save a lot of hassle. I had a great dude named Benson that I overpaid, but who knew hotels, where to get a cell phone, and would wait while I checked places out. Trustworthy and a great guy. I have his number; pm me if you want it.

2. The girls are hot but they do not fall into your lap by any means. I had a great time and all, but the reports regarding how easy it is to grab girls off the street are written by those with years of experience in Africa and Ghana. I am sure they are quite accurate, but someone picking up hotties in his air-conditioned SUV is in a different position than some pale dude profusely sweating on the street. I would suggest a mix of pros and internet contacts to start and then the market and street girls will be more accessible as you become acclimated.

3. Get a cell phone right away. I got mine the next morning at the Nkrumah Circle area (dozens of kiosks there) with a little help from the cabby.

4. From my perspective, coming from the northern USA (0 degrees when I left) and having a northern european background, the climate was brutal. 95 degrees all the time and 85% humidity. If you get out in the streets at all, and if you don't you'll be bored out of your mind and broke in no time, the heat is crushing. Plan on sweating through everything in a couple minutes. Hat and hydration is essential. The first day I went into the Makola market and just got my ass kicked by the heat and the terrain.

5. Spend first day or two in a decent hotel that will pick you up at the airport. As a solo traveller with no contacts in the country, this was huge for me. At a 'better' hotel, you will have contacts right away with taxi drivers that speak english and have an idea about what a tourist might want or need.

6. Everything needs to fit in a backpack that you can carry on the plane. Unless you are staying in one place the entire time, I cannot imagine lugging luggage between hotels and on the inter-city buses.

7. Stayed in Binays Bed and Breakfast in Osu and cannot recommend. Was very clean, but expensive at $75 USD and in an unrelentingly loud area. Byblos in Osu was nice and a bargain at $55 as they were renovating. Wish I had found them earlier. There are a couple others I have info on but don't have their names at hand at the moment. Again, a connection with a savvy cabby or a girl from the internet can lead to invaluable information on a specific place to stay.

Member #4148
01-20-10, 12:11
7. Stayed in Binays Bed and Breakfast in Osu and cannot recommend. Was very clean, but expensive at $75 USD and in an unrelentingly loud area. Byblos in Osu was nice and a bargain at $55 as they were renovating. Wish I had found them earlier. There are a couple others I have info on but don't have their names at hand at the moment. Again, a connection with a savvy cabby or a girl from the internet can lead to invaluable information on a specific place to stay.

Highway robbery. Unless things have really changed in Ghana...

In September '08 I stayed there for 40 cedis a night. Not worth it even then because of the noise and lack of hot water.

Did get to fuck the manager, though. Ironic that we did it at Frankie's.

Speaking of Frankie's, the room rate then was a mere 70 cedis.

Member #4379
01-20-10, 15:15
I lived in Ghana for 3 years, last time I was there was 2007. It's a bit tricky to find but you can find air conditioned doubles with own toilet and shower for under 30 u.s. per night (that's about 45 cedis) in Accra. Try Hotel Hansonic 21 300847 Hotel New Heaven 21 222053 Hotel Otumfuo 21 774827 Shield 21 226302 Zeus 21 220506 I confess I haven't called any of these but I will before I go to Accra in June and confirm if prices are under 30 u.s. per night.

But I'm shocked if the 'local' hotels at under 30 u.s. per night no longer exist. In Takoradi stay at the U84 hotel at Market Circle at only 20 u.s. per night. It has air conditioning, a fridge, and satellite TV. I highly recommend it. I was there in 2007. If prices have gone up (possible with the oil boom?) I will let you know.

Caddyman
01-22-10, 06:26
As to current prices in Osu, Binay's is $75 USD. A woman I met up with later in the trip mentioned that the prices had spiked lately. She was surprised that it was 75 and called them and that was the rate they quoted her as well.

Frankie's is now 100 USD per night for a double. Hansonic had a double with AC for $55 I believe, but they stood me up at the airport and were otherwise halfass whenever I tried to call them. I had planned to stay there but it just never happened. That is quite a bit away from Osu as well, although I have heard that it is in an area with some action.

Other Accra hotels that I dealt with were the Hotel St. George in Adabraka. Sort of dingy, but cheap for a very big double with AC--$35. I tried to get there from the Afia Beach and had scouted it the day before, but when I got there the room had been booked and the alternative was so ratty I couldn't imagine staying there.

I liked the Hotel President as well, but when I went there they had no air conditioned rooms. It would have been 55 cedis. Finally in Accra, I stayed at the Jockstra Lodge in Osu and they had a nice room for 50 USD but very basic.

Finding a good hotel was a pain in the butt. With the traffic, you could spend a couple hours just driving to one, get out and look at a room, it would suck, and then you would be back in the taxi to look for another place. Changing rooms became virtually an all-day deal sometimes. If you are staying in Osu or Adabraka and can walk from one place to another, you can avoid the traffic, but walking around in the heat with your crap will drain you.

There really is no substitute for boots on the ground. I am sure there are plenty of affordable places but it really is word of mouth. Even knowledgeable cab drivers would go to some hotel they were recommending and it would be closed, or no one around or booked. Having a local connection developed online can help in locating hotels although then she will know where to come looking for you.

Other cities had better hotel options. In Kumasi I stayed at the Kumasi Catering Guesthouse and it was very nice. Great grounds, open air restaurant there, big room with a lot of privacy for 60 cedis, although I think that was a special rate given me because a friend of mine there was related to the owner or some such thing. I think the usual rate is 80 cedis. The hotel right next to Vienna City in Kumasi was 75 USD for a double and would have been convenient but I really wasn't into that scene. I like to go to bars crawling with hookers, but I am not sure I wanted to sleep next to one.

In Tamale I stayed in a house so I don't have any hotel information there. I stayed at the hotel in the Mole park and it was 60 USD as I recall.

In Takoradi, I stayed at the Hotel Mexico and it was okay at 45 cedis, but three times some staff would knock on the door and then immediately try to come in the room. I had the door locked, but it was not cool so I left the next morning. I stayed then at the Star hotel down by the central market. That place was great. I had a massive room with a wrap around balcony with reliable AC and a good toilet for 45 cedis. I stayed there a week and would have stayed longer.

That's about it for hotel details.

Jazz123
01-23-10, 10:58
I'm heading out for 5 weeks in Ghana next week. I'll bring cash and Visa card and will be staying in cheap hotels with no individual safes so I'll either have to leave the cash in my locked luggage (which also has an alarm) or deposit in the reception. How does one deposit? I'm not too happy about leaving $2K + passport etc. in a reception, especielly not if the staff knows what it is. Does one get a sealable envelope in receptions or how does it work?

Last year in Madagascar I simply left the cash in my locked luggage except in one hotel that had individual safes and it worked fine - no one touched my stuff.

Thanks a lot in advance

Erdnis
01-23-10, 11:23
I remember paying $ 25 for Biney's some years ago. Then a while later it was 30. Seems like it has increased very fast. $ 75 is crazy!

I currently live in Kampala, Uganda and find this place much cheaper than Accra. Of course I sometimes miss the girls of Ghana, but I find Uganda far better value. And I prefer the food and the climate in Uganda. For those of you who haven't been to East Africa, you should give it a try.

Global Citizen
01-24-10, 06:06
I'm not too happy about leaving $2K + passport etc. in a receptionDon't let any locals know how much you have with you so just leave it in your luggage - this is what I usually do when I travel.

GC

Ron Murray
01-24-10, 19:27
Don't let any locals know how much you have with you so just leave it in your luggage - this is what I usually do when I travel.

I also did the same. not a problem.