PDA

View Full Version : Guinea

Admin
05-17-02, 05:46
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

Labadi
02-01-04, 11:23
Any information?

I am planing to travel to Guinea this year. Since it is hard to find any specified information I hope, that one of you guys can tell me more about some good places. O.K., generally, every place in Africa is a good place to find nice girls - they are very charming and if you are the same type, there should not be any problem.

But, has anyone some more information about Guinea (than the lonely planet) ??

Aravin
03-05-04, 14:49
I visited guniea , the city Conackry. having five star hotels, girls are generally coming to Bars in the evening time, but the discos in Conackry is goods , I visited 4 differant discos with one of my friend , (He is a the Bar Manager of the Hotel (i stayed Hotel Hof (Fiver star Please check this name clearely).

Very good experiance, no need to fear, for going discos there.

We take 2 Girls L/T , GOOD BBJ, and all position they are ok. Young girls at 20, paid US$100 (Each USD50).Moroccan girls also available in this discos.This hotel is guest friendly .

Have a nice trip.

Labadi
03-05-04, 21:16
Thanks Aravin fotr your information. This helps me, even if I don't reach Conakry. The price (50 USD for a girl) is for the whole night I guess?

I will give you more information, when I will come back in May.

Gazim
06-15-04, 00:55
Hello all,

After being in Conakry for a good while, I believe I can provide with some valuable informaion, or at least provide my advise to certain situations that you could be faced with in this country.

1. My first advise is never pay $50 for service. You should not pay more than 20 to 25 depending on how you negotiate in French. Yes, Guinea is a french spoken country. You will get FS including BBBJ. Most of the times the girl will not leave until morning, but it depends on you.

2. The best place to go for searching is Timmis. Over the weekend you can find up to 20 girls after 11:00 PM. Cover is $10,000 gnf (about $5 usd), but if you go quite often it may happen that you may not pay for it.

3. Taxis from the three major hotels to Timmis should not pay more than $2,000 from Novo***, $5000 from Camay*** and 8K from Maria***.

Regards

Gazim
07-08-04, 21:32
OK guys,

This is my second report. Probably I should say that it is more from history of when I was in Conakry.

Being Guinea a muslim contry, it gives its particular flavor to our favorite sport. It makes it difficult to obtain a photo of the ladies, since even while they are not performing, they don't like to much to be taken photos by "Fotes" (White man/woman in local language: Sousou).

Bars/ Discos:

As I said in my previous message, Timmis is by far the best place to go. But this is not all there is available. There are some other places like Moulin Rouge that is somewhat popular as well.

Another good place is Atlantis. This is the best place in town. This is a US/Europe kind of place (very clean). The variety is good, better dressed and about the same price. The backdraw is that this is mainly the place for ex-pats, then it may be possible to find people from your same company on a friday or saturday. Entrance is 15,000 GNF and beer is 10,000 GNF depending on brand. You can even pay with Credit cards, although I would not recomend since the charge is made in Euros converted to less than 2,000 gnf/euro while the regular exchange is around 2,700; then your bill will come like 30% higer than what you would expect.

Hotels:

Nov*****, Mari**** and Camaye*** are girl friendly. Although at Camay**** they recomend (not realy request) that the girls are registered at the front desk because of security reasons.

At Nov*** and Camaye*** you can find some girls both at the lobby or at the bars. From there it is just to move to your own room. Carefull about the Camay*** on fridays. They have happy hour from 5 to 7 pm and is always packed with ex-pats (men and women). A lot from the US, for which I suspect they are from the Embassy, but not really sure.

I will be glad to give my 2 cents if somebody needs more info.

Regards

Gazim
09-10-04, 18:13
Hello all,

I'm preparing my next trip to Conakry. It looks like I will be traveling next month if everything goes as expected. I will be glad to meet with fellow mongers if somebody is interested. Last information I received is that Guinea Franc is dropping its value; at this time the exchange rate is supossed to be 4000 FG to 1 USD, compared to 2000 to 1 in January.

I just found an address for which you can make contact with local girls not only for Guinea but basically for all french spoken countries in Africa. I've made contact with some girls in Guinea, Senegal, Ivory Coast and Cameroun. All these girls are supossed to be non pros but I have found that all of them are wiling to spend the night with a foreigner. Some of them are actually looking for mariage but that depends on how you play your own cards. I guess it is better to have contacts and photos rather than looking around when in town. There are more girls that speak some english (at least they can type) than what I found when I was there last time, mainly for Cameroun. If anybody is interested I can provide the address through PM.

Regards

De_Vries
12-05-04, 10:09
Visited Conakry in 2000 and stayed in the Sabena Hotel in the Camayene district, The local prostitutes are really rough and hang around the hotel servicing locals, non pro's are available at the night clubs - paying for drinks and taxi fare for the girls friends usually ensured an overnight stay.

If I did pay it was no more than 100 french francs or 10 pounds sterling in the local currency. The night club I still remember was named after the adult phonelines in France.

Member #1955
08-05-06, 19:29
Hey together!

In the middle of August I fly to Conakry. Does anyone able to write an actual report and sent some pics, that I get an impression on the nightlife or should I buy 6 books of poems for the night:-)

Thanks

Member #1955
07-12-08, 22:29
Please!

Sent some informations about girls and prices in Conakry. If it is possible some pics, too. Are they big as girls from Nigeria or are they slim like the girls in Eritrea.

Eliedeparis
08-26-09, 02:05
Hi Guys,

May someone give me a good adress for a non-black girl in Conakry?

Either prostitute ou semi-pro?

Let me know

Ad Brown1
12-08-10, 10:35
Hello, all,

I'm preparing my next trip to Conakry. It looks like I will be traveling next month if everything goes as expected. I will be glad to meet with fellow mongers if somebody is interested. Last information I received is that Guinea Franc is dropping its value; at this time the exchange rate is supossed to be 4000 FG to 1 USD, compared to 2000 to 1 in January.

I just found an address for which you can make contact with local girls not only for Guinea but basically for all french spoken countries in Africa. I've made contact with some girls in Guinea, Senegal, Ivory Coast and Cameroun. All these girls are supossed to be non pros but I have found that all of them are wiling to spend the night with a foreigner. Some of them are actually looking for mariage but that depends on how you play your own cards. I guess it is better to have contacts and photos rather than looking around when in town. There are more girls that speak some english (at least they can type) than what I found when I was there last time, mainly for Cameroun. If anybody is interested I can provide the address through PM.

Regardswhat is the address for getting the girls in french african countries?

Bubba Lulu
02-03-12, 17:30
Just got back from Guinea, and have to say that it's about as easy a place to find girls as anywhere I've been. When you're out and about in Conakry (worked for me in Labe as well) if you see a girl who catches your attention, just linger about for a bit, wait until she's alone, then offer her your phone. If she's open to seeing you, she'll take it, quickly enter her phone number, then hand it back. Walk a few paces off, and give her a call to work out the details. Discretion is the key. It's usually the girls who are a bit done up, having spent a bit on their hair etc. Who are open to this.

Here's a girl, Fatima, who works at Le Palmiers Pension out in Ratoma. She was very keen that the owner (an older french woman) not know what she was up to, but more than willing to meet me elsewhere after she finished work in the evening. Everything was arranged over the phone (64 46 53 40) , even though she was around the hotel all day, so that we wouldn't draw any suspicion.

Sadly she wouldn't allow any "naughty" pics, but great fun, GFE with eager CIM. Got quite jealous of the idea that I might be seeing other girls though.

Bubba Lulu
02-03-12, 17:56
This girl works the beach at Rogobane. She's hot, and a full on cum-guzzling PSE, but not to be trusted.

She managed to drain my phone of all it's credit, and had a guy call me up the next day asking for help with medicine for her "auntie". I tend to be sweet with the girls, which she seemed to take to mean that I had fallen for her, and she was then intent on taking full advantage.

Jamie69
02-03-12, 22:20
Just got back from Guinea, and have to say that it's about as easy a place to find girls as anywhere I've been. When you're out and about in Conakry (worked for me in Labe as well) if you see a girl who catches your attention, just linger about for a bit, wait until she's alone, then offer her your phone. If she's open to seeing you, she'll take it, quickly enter her phone number, then hand it back. Walk a few paces off, and give her a call to work out the details. Discretion is the key. It's usually the girls who are a bit done up, having spent a bit on their hair etc. Who are open to this.

Here's a girl, Fatima, who works at Le Palmiers Pension out in Ratoma. She was very keen that the owner (an older french woman) not know what she was up to, but more than willing to meet me elsewhere after she finished work in the evening. Everything was arranged over the phone (64 46 53 40) , even though she was around the hotel all day, so that we wouldn't draw any suspicion.

Sadly she wouldn't allow any "naughty" pics, but great fun, GFE with eager CIM. Got quite jealous of the idea that I might be seeing other girls though.That is a great body.

Member #4491
02-04-12, 22:44
Just got back from Guinea.Bubba Lulu, both girls you posted pictures of, are hot as hell. Just love that busty girl. Her body looks fantastic.

I got to go to Africa soon.

B.

D Cups
02-05-12, 18:37
Ya, Bubba, you are The Man in Africa! Thanks! Someone posted some busty beauties from Ghana a while back, too. Was it you?

Bubba Lulu, both girls you posted pictures of, are hot as hell. Just love that busty girl. Her body looks fantastic.

I got to go to Africa soon.

B.

AfAsia
02-06-12, 09:16
Someone posted some busty beauties from Ghana a while back, too. Was it you?These twins are Ugandan owned, residing and working in Kenya. Gravity has been kind. Posted some time ago, Jackline can be found working Madhouse, Nairobi, Kenya. Tremendous titty fuck, a lotta fun can be had rubbing your face in them, handling and kneeding those huge watermelons, as the ladies called them.

John Auro
02-06-12, 11:12
Dear Bubba Lulu Guinea. Some of best pix ever, thankx, john auro

Member #4491
02-06-12, 21:14
These twins are Ugandan owned, residing and working in Kenya. Gravity has been kind. Posted some time ago, Jackline can be found working Madhouse, Nairobi, Kenya. Tremendous titty fuck, a lotta fun can be had rubbing your face in them, handling and kneeding those huge watermelons, as the ladies called them.Lovely rack.

Seems like D Cups (or was it someone else) was absolutely right when he stated that Africa was the continent to visit to find a high concentration of P4P mega jugs.

B

Metalkid1
02-09-12, 16:35
This girl works the beach at Rogobane. She's hot, and a full on cum-guzzling PSE, but not to be trusted.How much did she cost you Bubba?

Bubba Lulu
02-11-12, 07:44
How much did she cost you Bubba?About $20 or so.

Ron30
11-12-12, 01:03
what is the address for getting the girls in french african countries?I'm intrested on some info about girls looking for foreigner. Any info for PM?

Jiggydus
11-12-12, 14:48
I'm intrested on some info about girls looking for foreigner. Any info for PM?Here is the info you are looking for:

1) Obtain entry visa;

2) Buy plane ticket and make hotel reservation;

3) Fly into African city and start talking to any girl; eventually you will find a girl seeking to be with a foreigner, especially in Guinea.

Jiggydus
11-12-12, 14:54
This girl works the beach at Rogobane. She's hot, and a full on cum-guzzling PSE, but not to be trusted.

She managed to drain my phone of all it's credit, and had a guy call me up the next day asking for help with medicine for her "auntie". I tend to be sweet with the girls, which she seemed to take to mean that I had fallen for her, and she was then intent on taking full advantage.I bet she offered to load a airtime card for you, loaded the card, went to the transfer airtime menu and entered her phone number, acted as though something had gone wrong, and blamed problem on the company. She looks good but I don't trust Guinean ladies.

BongKol
05-01-13, 13:38
Drove to Conakry from Freetown on Monday. It being a public holiday in Freetown there was no traffic.

Reached Conakry smoothly.

Put up in Novotel, the walk ins were impressive.

Later changed to Le Roche nearby. On Tuesday went out with my local friend who introduced me to his Sengalese friends who were here.

Went out to Club Bembeya in Kaloum. We stayed away from Ratoma, Ragobane as it was too far away.

The club became crowded by around 2am.

French language as the biggest hindrance. Thanks to my local friend had a rotation of girls around us and with or Senegalese friend charming everybody around with his french.

Neways, hopped out to see my senegalese guy getting a lift from an Ivorian girl who had a car to herself.

Well had a gud session with a slim girl that my friend had attached me too.

Most positions ok with a real mean BBJ.

Simian
05-18-13, 03:01
I bet she offered to load a airtime card for you, loaded the card, went to the transfer airtime menu and entered her phone number, acted as though something had gone wrong, and blamed problem on the company. She looks good but I don't trust Guinean ladies.Same thing happened to me with the lady selling sim cards and phone credit at Nairobi airport. Sold me the sim card, then made a big deal about entering in so much credit. I checked the balance in front of her and found that it was missing about $20. As I had not paid yet, I told her to either take the credit off or get with the program. She eventually got with the program and I walked away with the right mount of credit.

Jiggydus
05-18-13, 10:37
Same thing happened to me with the lady selling sim cards and phone credit at Nairobi airport. Sold me the sim card, then made a big deal about entering in so much credit. I checked the balance in front of her and found that it was missing about $20. As I had not paid yet, I told her to either take the credit off or get with the program. She eventually got with the program and I walked away with the right mount of credit.This is the only thing I am a DIYer. However, on the few occasions the person has offered to load credit for me, I will usually have the person angle the face of the phone where I can see what is being punched in. As long as I only see the initial load code entered and then opening of just the confirmation email, I am fine. But if person tries to access the menu where you can transfer credit, I will usually say thanks for pointing that out but I have to run now. Now I have used that menu option to transfer my remaining credit to girls I had been with and liked in Kenya and Uganda, and perhaps even Sierra Leone (so long ago my memory is foggy which means I need to pay SL a visit within next year!) just before leaving the country. In Sierra Leone, Ghana, and Nigeria, I also had vendors who electronically loaded credit to me from their account. I found myself triple checking it in Nigeria. My only rub with doing it this way is I have to request a written receipt from that vendor since I get reimbursed for my communication expenses on certain trips.

I also only hand my phone over in places that are shielded from passing traffic and where the vendor cannot just cut and run off with my phone. If that were to happen, I would be royally screwed since my contact lists are extensive on that phone!

BongKol
05-18-13, 11:43
This is the only thing I am a DIYer. However, on the few occasions the person has offered to load credit for me, I will usually have the person angle the face of the phone where I can see what is being punched in. As long as I only see the initial load code entered and then opening of just the confirmation email, I am fine. But if person tries to access the menu where you can transfer credit, I will usually say thanks for pointing that out but I have to run now. Now I have used that menu option to transfer my remaining credit to girls I had been with and liked in Kenya and Uganda, and perhaps even Sierra Leone (so long ago my memory is foggy which means I need to pay SL a visit within next year!) just before leaving the country. In Sierra Leone, Ghana, and Nigeria, I also had vendors who electronically loaded credit to me from their account. I found myself triple checking it in Nigeria. My only rub with doing it this way is I have to request a written receipt from that vendor since I get reimbursed for my communication expenses on certain trips.

I also only hand my phone over in places that are shielded from passing traffic and where the vendor cannot just cut and run off with my phone. If that were to happen, I would be royally screwed since my contact lists are extensive on that phone!Sierra Leone and Guinea offers credit to be electronically loaded instead of using scratch cards. Neways why buy cards when you can just stop for a minute and get the credit loaded on to your phone. Even Sierratel and Sotelgui hass electronic uploads.

BongKol
05-19-13, 11:46
The mongering scene is thriving in Conakry albeit with a few precautions to be taken.

As long as you know French or are chaperoned by a local who can protect you and not be a by stander when in trouble.

The night clubs start out late that is the scene hots up after 1am and later at night.

The best places to be are as follows:

1) MLS Orange.

This one is posh with gud AC and well-lit with ex pats coming in. Girls are also there but have to be spoken to, bought drinks for them and friends. Active after 1am. This is neaar the crossroads going to kaloum.

2) Buffet.

This has re-opened and is doing gud. Its gem like Bembeya being sitiated in Kaloum. Gud DJ with ex pats and nice line up of girls.

3) Bembeya.

Same as Buffet.

4) Crisber.

Situated in Kipe.

5) Ipso Facto.

Situated in Minaerie.

6) Alize.

In Dixin in the lanes near the univ abdel gamal nasser.

But Guinee girls are to be taken with apinch of salt. Its not a friendly place for people witout french like me. Stil had a gud as I had a chaperone

Bubba Lulu
02-12-14, 22:43
I'm contemplating a return to Conakry, so called Fatima, the girl who worked at Le Palmiers pension, who I shared the photos of earlier.

Turns out she is no longer workng there, but is now a regular at Bembeya Jazz. I haven't seen her in two years, but I'm sure she's still hot as all hell.

Her number (also posted earlier) is still good.

I also dug out a picture of another girl I picked up at Rogobane beach. She was there with her family, but saw me looking at her, so sidled up to me. I handed her my phone, she entered her number, and we arranged a meeting for that night.

Saw her again the next day.

Zook969
08-15-16, 22:04
Hi folks,

This report is a week old, visited LE Baron, but mostly found less pick ups visited Bembaya as I stayed walkable from there was in Al Mamiya. Was there for about 4 hours danced with a couple of girls and there was this girl who came up to me started rubbing against me turned me on asked for a coke and negotiated for 200000 gfc. Took her to the hotel after had about 2 rounds another friend staying in the hotel wasn't able to join is wanted to take the plunge. The girl didn't know any English thanks to google translate asked her if she was ready to sleep with him she wanted 50000 k more for 1 round and paid her the same.

Looks: 3.

Pussy: 7.

Ass: 4 Sexy but marks on it.

GFE: 9.

WIR No.

Zook969
08-15-16, 22:08
Visited Bembaya on Thursday and found he crowd less, waited for a while and around 12 am when the crowd picked up stared dancing with random girls. There was this chick who had an awesome ass and was twerking it well. She knew English and quoted 500000 gfc negotiated to 250000 and took her to the room. After 1 round she wanted to go back had another round and sent her back. Took a couple of pics but she deleted the ide ones as she wasn't comfortable.

Ass 10.

Pussy loose.

GFE 3.

WIR No.

Zook969
08-15-16, 22:11
Forgot to attach the pics.

Visited Bembaya on Thursday and found he crowd less, waited for a while and around 12 am when the crowd picked up stared dancing with random girls. There was this chick who had an awesome ass and was twerking it well. She knew English and quoted 500000 gfc negotiated to 250000 and took her to the room. After 1 round she wanted to go back had another round and sent her back. Took a couple of pics but she deleted the ide ones as she wasn't comfortable.

Ass 10.

Pussy loose.

GFE 3.

WIR No.

Loso69
04-16-18, 02:29
The biggest denomination in Guinea is 20000 GNF. Since ATM machines can only dispense 40 bills, the maximum withdrawal is 800000 GNF (only 71 EUR).

Accommodation in Conakry is way overpriced. I stayed at Résidence Sandervalia, a bed & breakfast with reasonable rates. In the owner's absence, the property was managed by a Tunisian couple. The guy's brother happened to be the owner of… Bembeya. ;) Résidence Sandervalia is perfectly girl-friendly, though they do require ID.

Loso

Loso69
04-16-18, 02:32
On Tuesday night, my wingman & I wanted to check out some other venues. The taxi driver recommended Mille Pattes, a charming restaurant with a garden setting featuring live, traditional music. Beers cost a mere 10000 GNF.

Binta was there with an equally blonde girlfriend. I introduced my wingman to the lovely Binta, but they didn't click. We spotted a group of 3 hot chicks walking in & out, but they disappeared before we were able to catch up with them. Damn! :( Anyway, Mille Pattes is definitely worth checking out as an evening P4P spot.

Our next stop was Buffet de la Gare, which looked like Bembeya's cheap cousin. The sight of 2 fat girls & some local guys didn't convince us to have a drink, though the blonde waitress was a cutie. Of course, it was a slow Tuesday night.

Bembeya is sure to have talent on offer any night of the week. When I spotted the skinny blonde from Mille Pattes, I rushed over to her on the dance floor. Mimi turned out to be a Senegalese girl. :eek:

I was watching as Mimi cleaned her pussy, before she motioned me to join her in the shower cabin. When Mimi turned around, placing her hands on the wall, I interpreted it as an invitation to fuck her. :D I grabbed Mimi's hands, pushed up against her and was soon banging her standing up in the shower. Auspicious start! :)

After drying off, I invited Mimi to mount my erection. Instead, Mimi lay down flat on her stomach. Naughty Mimi inspired naughty thoughts. Instead of aiming low, I aimed high. :D As my dick was prodding her asshole, Mimi said: "J'ai pas l'habitude" (I'm not used to it). Well, she was clearly no anal virgin, so I pushed on until my dick popped inside. :D After maneuvering herself into the doggy position, Mimi was shaking her sexy ass & turning her head around to French kiss me. Mimi was clearly enjoying the anal pounding. :D

When Mimi's ass started hurting, she rode my dick like a sex kitten, before I finished the job. My aim was true, as my cum bullets splashed onto Mimi's face. For being a great sport, Mimi got rewarded with a 100000 GNF tip on top of the usual 300000 GNF fee.

The next night was my final night in Conakry. The plan was to bang Mimi again early evening, then have a final fling with a Bembeya chick. Unfortunately, a defective pump torpedoed my plans. Having no water in my hotel room delayed my rendezvous with Mimi until late evening. I'd gotten few pictures of Mimi on our 1st date. Since my pictures were a big hit on Facebook, Mimi was motivated to model on our 2nd date. Even in the shower. :)

I was looking forward to giving Mimi an ass full of jizz, but Mimi's ass was still sore from last night's mischief. Bummer! :( Still, the sex was downright amazing. Mimi was literally gasping for breath as I was pounding her with all my might. I simply adored banging this sexy blonde nymph. :)

I ventured back to Bembeya with Mimi afterwards. As usual, Bembeya started emptying after 2 AM. I would have liked to check out MLS Lounge on my final night, but they're only open on Fri-Sat-Sun. Other late night venues mentioned by girls were 3615 and La Concorde.

Loso

Loso69
04-16-18, 02:42
After visiting Freetown, I returned to Conakry on a slow Monday night. A curly-haired cutie looked familiar, yet different. It turned out to be Tima's best friend Mariam, wearing the wig Tima wore when we first met. Surprisingly, Mariam initially asked for 500000 GNF. She accepted the same fee her BFF received, though.

As splendid as Tima looked naked, as horrible Mariam looked. Her tits were crumpled & sagging. Her stomach was riddled with stretch marks, exaggerated by the use of skin-lightening cream. Her 2-colored stomach was darker than the rest of her body. :eek: Mariam's legs showed all kinds of bumps & bruises as well. From the neck down, Mariam was possibly the ugliest girl ever. :p

Luckily, Mariam's pussy was fresh & clean. After a soft BBBJ got me hard, the sex was perfunctory.

Loso

Loso69
04-16-18, 02:44
On a quiet Sunday night, my previous crushes Tima & Binta were dancing with each other. Before they even spotted me, Adama had sunk her claws into me. Dark-skinned Adama had a striking face, and looked cute with a blonde ponytail. Many Guinean girls (or African girls in general) use skin-lightening cream. A local pensioner first complimented Adama on her natural, dark complexion, then called me "La nobilité de la pute" (nobility for hookers). I'm sure it was meant as an insult, but I thought it was funny as hell. :cool:

Adama readily agreed to join me for 300000 GNF. Her exquisite facial features & radiant smile made her an ideal model. After the photo shoot, Adama announced she was hungry and insisted I join her in her hunt for food. I was not at all comfortable walking around at 3 AM, but Adama assured me Kaloum was perfectly safe, even at this late hour. After buying Adama street food, I was nevertheless relieved to make it back to the safety of my hotel.

Adama had spent the evening drinking beers at Hôtel Petit Bateau (http://hotelpetitbateau.com/), a charming hotel with an oceanside setting. You may want to add this hotel to your list of Conakry P4P venues. Adama didn't seem drunk, but she was! After dinner, she promptly fell asleep in a drunken stupor. After I managed to get her to undress, Adama dozed off once again. What's a horny guy to do with a sleeping doll? I banged her anyway. :D As she woke up early afternoon, the only thing Adama remembered was me wiping the cum off her body with tissue. :D

Adama was quick to initiate the 2nd round. Well, the 1st round she'd actually remember. :) Since Adama stayed the night, I rewarded her with a nice tip. Adama turned out to be my one & only LT experience in Conakry. Going home in her sexy red dress during the daytime was of no concern. As far as I know, Adama was the only Christian girl I met in Conakry. ;)

Loso

Loso69
04-16-18, 02:53
Walking into Bembeya on a Saturday night, the vibe was completely different from the night before. While there were plenty of girls and few guys on Friday, there seemed to be more sausages than donuts on Saturday. While girls were hitting on me non-stop on Friday, nobody approached me on Saturday.

I spotted a tall & slender girl on the dance floor, dancing with a bold expat. When I talked to her as she was on the way to the bathroom, it turned out to be last night's honey Tima, wearing a different wig. I didn't even recognize her! :o

A slutty blonde with an exquisite face was still solo. Binta was soon rubbing her ass against my crotch and passionately French kissing me. Binta had been to Morocco before, and started off asking for an astonishing 100 EUR! :eek: Since the dance floor was a pure sausage fest by now, my negotiating position was weak. I couldn't get Binta to accept 300000 GNF, but she was willing to settle for 400000 GNF.

Binta's wild, blonde hair made her a photogenic babe. Her hard, athletic body with pert little titties turned me on. As my tongue caressed her clit, she was very quiet at first, but I finally made her squeal. I admired the view as my slutty Barbie displayed her rodeo skills, then banged her harder & harder until I erupted.

Loso

Loso69
04-16-18, 02:56
After a long trip, I was dead tired as I arrived at Bembeya around midnight on a Friday night. As I sat down by the bar and ordered a local Guiluxe beer (30000 GNF), I barely had time to admire the fillies parading on the dance floor before a cutie hit on me. Even though I liked her pointy nose & slender figure, it was too early to commit myself. As the night progressed, one girl after another attempted to woo me by seductively rubbing her body against mine. I was spoilt for choice, yet undecided.

Eventually, a tall beauty wearing an elegant, white dress attracted my attention. As we danced together, it turned out 19 yo Tima was my height (6 feet) with heels. I love those model type chicks! :) When Bembeya started emptying, Tima suggested we leave together. She asked for 300000 GNF, which sounded fair enough.

As Tima was shy to reveal her naked body, I expected the worst, but she actually looked splendid naked. The sight of her slender, chocolate body inspired lust at first sight. I dove in between her legs and made her squeal with pleasure before ravishing her wet snatch. My ebony queen looked spectacular as she was riding me. After getting cum-sprayed, Tima took off her wig as she rushed to the bathroom. She actually looked super cute with a short brown & black Afro.

I expected Tima to spend the night, but she couldn't. Experience would teach me STs are the norm in Conakry. Girls dress sexy for the disco. In this predominantly Muslim country, they couldn't possibly return home during the daytime wearing such provocative outfits. Oh well.

Guinea added. Country #90.

Loso

Neddy69
04-17-18, 06:25
Merci for your Guinea Reports! Hope I'll make it this Winter with my Nissan Patrol.

Neddy.
Pics?

Other than accommodation Guinea should be dirt cheap. The currency is basically worthless.

TailPipe
02-05-20, 20:34
Some amazing deals to be had with TAP airlines from Paris. I'm seriously contemplating to book a ticket, departure in March, for 196 EUR. (You can check the TAP site for the cheapest dates and afterwards search through skyscanner for even better offers).

From there I'd like to go to Sierra Leone. The Guinean visas (with the exception of the business visa) seem to be single entry visas and I would need to return. They also have a transit visa and a visa de debordement. It's not really clear to me what the difference is. I think I'll give the Guinean embassy a call tomorrow.

TailPipe
02-19-20, 23:21
I'm arriving in Guinea 3 days after the elections of 1 March and the referendum on a new constitution which is widely being opposed. I hope there's not going to be too many problems.

Neddy69
02-20-20, 08:50
I'm arriving in Guinea 3 days after the elections of 1 March and the referendum on a new constitution which is widely being opposed. I hope there's not going to be too many problems.It looks like Alpha Conde wants to get rid of the presidential term limits. That could spell trouble. Especially if people feel the referendum was rigged. Could turn ugly. Id rather change my travel plans if I were you. Election time is never a good time.

Well. I've been Gambia when Jammeh was overthrown and ECOWAS forces intervened. I've been twice in Kenya during elections. I've been in Madagascar when Andry was elected. I've been in Uganda when there was rioting in the parliament. My take is. Avoid areas with government buildings, army barracks, presidential palaces etc. You should be good. Depending on the level of violence there can be a total lockdown, curfew etc. Shops closed. You are not going to enjoy it. All boites will be closed and chicas go into hiding. Stock up on food and water! for a couple if days. Make sure you'll have enough Telephone credit as everything might be closed. I'd stay in a quiet suburb or even outside the capital. I'd go to Labe or up the coast to Boffa. Usually the troubles if there are any are confined in the capital.

Sir Neddy.

Follow up the news

https://guineematin.com/category/actualites/

or

http://www.lematinguinee.com/

TailPipe
02-29-20, 18:01
Too late to change my plans now. I can't change the dates of my plane ticket and I have booked an apartment through AirBnB at 27 €/ night for the first 2 nights in Nongo Conakry. I'll go with the flow. If really necessary I can a taxi from the airport up country.

Having said that I still don't have my visa for Guinea. Because of disturbances / problems with the Guinean community I was turned away twice from the Guinean embassy. They have promised to make my visa on Monday. I sure hope so because my plane is leaving on Wednesday.

TailPipe
03-06-20, 21:58
Arrived in Guinea yesterday early morning. The opposition was having an unauthorised March in the capital. I saw water cannons on the road and police in riot gear armed with teargas canisters. I stayed inside and decided to leave for Sierra Leone the next day. I took a moto taxi to Gare Routiere Bambeto from where the shared taxis leave for Freetown.

Tickets for Freetown are 130 k (Franc Guinee). I took the 2 places that are sold for the front seat. Otherwise you will be sitting on someones lap or vice versa. The driver charged me 100 k for my carry on of 55 x40 x20. I didn't negotiate that well. I was taken a bit by surprise. I thought I had paid everything. I wander if you are supposed to pay for luggage and if you do what is a reasonable amount?

Neddy69
03-07-20, 09:49
Arrived in Guinea yesterday early morning. The opposition was having an unauthorised March in the capital. I saw water cannons on the road and police in riot gear armed with teargas canisters. I stayed inside and decided to leave for Sierra Leone the next day. I took a moto taxi to Gare Routiere Bambeto from where the shared taxis leave for Freetown.

Tickets for Freetown are 130 k (Franc Guinee). I took the 2 places that are sold for the front seat. Otherwise you will be sitting on someones lap or vice versa. The driver charged me 100 k for my carry on of 55 x40 x20. I didn't negotiate that well. I was taken a bit by surprise. I thought I had paid everything. I wander if you are supposed to pay for luggage and if you do what is a reasonable amount?Good to hear you're alive. Best decision you could make to take off to Sweet Salone. The standoff in Guinea can go on as Alpha Conde postponed the referendum and hence the election. The opposition will keep the heat on.

Please make a good report. Specially Freetown. Cheap accommodation. Try Sweet mother's guesthouse. That was a recommendation of one of my Salone contacts. Its at the south end in Lumley beach. Yes. To pay extra for luggage is quite common in West Africa. Paid several times in Senegal.

Bonne chance.

Neddy.

TailPipe
03-07-20, 13:01
On the trip from Guinea Conakry to Freetown. The drive in itself is pretty pleasant. On the Guinean side the road is largely tarred with some potholes but not insurmountable. Taxis change in the nomansland between Guinea and Sierra Leone. From there on we drove the best road I've seen up to date in Africa. It's as smooth as silk all the way up to Freetown.

I was feeling slightly anxious because I didn't have a visa for Sierra Leone. And the recurrent passport controls didn't make it any better. There is VOA for Sierra Leone but getting it at Freetown airport doesn't necessarily mean you can at every land border.

I had to show my documents at about 5 'border controls' on the Guinean side and 4 on the Salonean side. Documents get scanned for mistakes from top to bottom and they will always ask for gifts etc. You have to have your yellow fever certificate! I was asked to show it several times.

At the first Guinean control. I could hear officers shouting 'money, money' and they where telling me I was probably loaded. I didn't give them anything. They let me go but they looked a bit insulted. Similar variations on this encounter followed. Every time I thought we where in Sierra Leone we where actually passing another Guinean control. I couldn't understand why these Sierra Leoneans where speaking with a French accent LOL. A couple of times after showing my papers some higher up boss would shout to me to show my passport again to see if he couldn't find some mistake. At one point I got led into a room with an interpol sign above the entrance. A haughty guy with 4 stripes on each shoulder started interrogating me as if I where a suspect. I got him to talk about his officer course in Europe and he let me go after that. The Salonean side was a bit better but also here they will try to get a 'friendly' gift. The Salonean head of immigration asked me why I didn't have a visa as if I had done something wrong. I said 'I'm getting it here. ' 'Oh yes, sure' she replied. One Salonean policeman asked me 10 k for my visa while I'the just bought it a couple of minutes ago. I just said no LOL. I've noticed they don't really know how to react to that. Maybe they consider my blunt reply as rude. My driver thought I should have given him 5 k because they earn 200 k and a bag of rice per month and I am receptive to that. Sometimes I think why not give that small amount of money to a man who can use it but there are so many needy people here who cannot use or abuse their position to extort money. So why should a policeman enjoy that privilege?

One issue I had was how to pay for my Visa. The visa Is 80 USD but I only had Euro and Franc Guinee. At Bambato car park there are heaps of street money changers. I changed 100 EUR to Sierra Leone Leones. The visa was 800.000 SLL.

TailPipe
03-29-20, 17:44
On my retour back home I stayed a couple of nights in Conakry. The best area is Kaloum or the adjoining districts. In some areas north of the airport Conakry really is a shithole like you have not seen it yet.

I stayed at the 'Maison d acceuil de l'archeveche' (archbishops guesthouse) at 160 k / night. Clean, spartan rooms with AC. Simple breakfast included. Coffee, tea and bread with butter. Pretty good deal considering the fact that it's located in the center of Kaloum. You don't have to be religious at all. My neighbour was a Turkish muslim. He had a fixer to buy his groceries. I asked him if he could arrange me a girl for the night. My Turkish friend told me 'the price' should be around 100 k. She thought that was petit so I offered 130 k. She agreed. I guess she must have been at least a semi pro. Too experienced but didn't want to suck cock though. She was pretty good but I booted her out after two rounds. I don't like hanging around a woman I can't talk to.

I didnt think the Guineans were that friendly but maybe that was because of Corona. You could tell the atmosphere was turning. People would refuse to answer my questions or sit next to me in the taxi. I feared their reaction if thousands were to die. It was time to go.

Southeast Man
03-16-21, 20:59
I plan on being in Accra for weekend beginning in April. All vaccinated and ready. Wondering if the local night life was picking up staying flat or heading south.

Sydpat
03-17-21, 03:32
On the trip from Guinea Conakry to Freetown. The drive in itself is pretty pleasant. On the Guinean side the road is largely tarred with some potholes but not insurmountable. Taxis change in the nomansland between Guinea and Sierra Leone. From there on we drove the best road I've seen up to date in Africa. It's as smooth as silk all the way up to Freetown.

I was feeling slightly anxious because I didn't have a visa for Sierra Leone. And the recurrent passport controls didn't make it any better. There is VOA for Sierra Leone but getting it at Freetown airport doesn't necessarily mean you can at every land border.

I had to show my documents at about 5 'border controls' on the Guinean side and 4 on the Salonean side. Documents get scanned for mistakes from top to bottom and they will always ask for gifts etc. You have to have your yellow fever certificate! I was asked to show it several times..My friend many time small amount of help or tip really makes your trip comfortable and easy, donating you $5 makes every one happy and not make you poor. And not only that you save your time at odd places.