PDA

View Full Version : Niger

Admin
05-17-02, 05:48
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

markstef2002
09-24-03, 21:10
Any information on the scene in Niamey would be highly appreciated. I was there some years ago and it was quite good although must be extremely careful about health.

Thanks in advance,

Mark

Barri
06-16-06, 13:58
Like someone else said in another African forum: You don't need a guide here; just ask a the hotel front desk or a taxi driver!

Short version:

Some girls appear at the bars of Hotel Terminus and Grand Hotel round 9 PM in the city centre. Fairly early is also the more local bar Guiguinya a little bit more in the NW outskirt. After 11 PM girls come to the bar La Cloche, a prime hunting place. Many bars and night clubs are located round the crossing of Rue de Commerce and Combattant. Night clubs open after midnight.

As for staying I would recommend Hotel Terminus for it’s better price level. It seems all hotels are GF, the lady just leaves her ID at the front desk when you walk in.

====================================================

Long version: Arrived late (past midnight) at Hotel Gaweye, front desk said the night club at the hotel (El Raï) was closed at it was Monday, but recommended the bar La Cloche "famous for young girls".Taxi for 1500, nice bar and a few girls. Was immediately approached by a busty one with cute face, she knew a few English words, so when she wanted to come with me to the hotel I said yes. I asked how much for the night, but she said it was un-polite to ask. As I had just arrived in the country I thought ok, maybe the girls are polite. Mistake!

I like a good rack, but it seems many African women develop a sizy rack which is far too soft; no firmness, nothing to hold on to, it just disappears in you palm. Like squeezing a wheat dough. This miss H was like this. Other wise OK performance, but she wouldn’t stay for the night and she didn’t allow photos, so when she was about to leave after an hour and a half I handed over 15000 CFA, She went furious, wanted 50000 (ridiculus) and when I stood my ground, she started to grab my trousers (with the wallet) and the suit case. I had to call the reception to intervene. In the end I gave her 20000 to get rid of her.

Next night same bar same time. Now I took my time and found a slender girl with pretty face. She agreed to come with me and when I asked her how much I should give her in the morning, and I told her that the girl before had given me trouble, she said “I make no trouble”. So after the beer we took off. She turned out to be a 19 year old student, very slim and nice body, very GFE and cute. Again, after an hour and a half she said she wanted to leave “to be back in school by morning”. I thought we had an agreement on an all-nighter, so I just handed her 20000 (which is well paid). She didn’t accept it and I got a bit sour and thought “Here we go for trouble again”. I couldn’t call the front desk, because they had let this girl in without her leaving her ID. Anyway, I was more patient then she, and finally she took off. When I left her at the elevator she gave me such a look of sorrow that my heart nearly melted.

Third night a taxi driver took me to Guiguinya at 9 pm. No action, but he called a “petite” girl he knew, and she would come by after 20 minutes. So we waited in the alley across the street of Guiguinya (where it seemed to be a couple of brothels). A girl came up but she looked like 15 so I sent her away. The third that showed up recognized me from La Cloche last night and agreed on an all-nighter for 20000.

Cute with big rack (the usual soft one), friendly but three months pregnant so she got tired half way through the second round and wanted to leave. Was satisfied with the 20000.

The last night I went back to La Cloche after midnight. Miss H from first night was there and was a bit possessive. The three-month pregnant came by and got a kiss, and finally the student walked in. (It was a bit weird to be surrounded by the three!) I apologized to the student for not being a perfect gentleman last time, and she agreed to come with me again. Before we left Miss H obviously started a brawl with her. I hate it when women get possessive!

This time the student covered up a bit and I though she had got her period. Before she left she gave me her mobile number to call her next afternoon after school, but I was out all day.

So P4P is easy in Niamey, even if you not always get what you want. But you had better agree on the damage while you are in the bar!

Barri

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread.

Algorge
10-28-08, 14:47
Hey there is not much happening in niger reports

Well I had gone few months back from a trip there and stayed at terminus hotel. Nice hotel cool place.

But not many chicks there so I went to grand hotel nearby which is I think 4star, saw few girls at the gardend club facing the river niger.

Did nt likethem as they found to be too agressive and I don't know french but as a night hunter as I m I met a girl on the street approached her she was a student in the nearby college good one and no much agressive and not a pro, so after few drinks I broached the subject of making a trip to my hotel she refused as it was geeting late but promise to meet me next day evening, dropped he in taxi about 1500 and called her over next day she was willing after dinner she allowed me the freedom to penetrate her, at the end I paid her 10000. / she smiled and seemed ok. She was a nice chik and enjoyed her co.

Niger girls seemed to better than the one in Nigeria, they are more friendly except the pro type whcih I keep my distance, I like to hunt alone, my nex trip more details can be given.

Algorge

FoxesHunter
04-13-11, 10:22
Why does anybody report any info here?

Maxinlondon
09-11-11, 17:22
Like someone else said in another African forum: You don't need a guide here; just ask a the hotel front desk or a taxi driver!

Short version:

Some girls appear at the bars of Hotel Terminus and Grand Hotel round 9 PM in the city centre. Fairly early is also the more local bar Guiguinya a little bit more in the NW outskirt. After 11 PM girls come to the bar La Cloche, a prime hunting place. Many bars and night clubs are located round the crossing of Rue de Commerce and Combattant. Night clubs open after midnight.

As for staying I would recommend Hotel Terminus for it's better price level. It seems all hotels are GF, the lady just leaves her I'd at the front desk when you walk in.

====================================================

Long version: Arrived late (past midnight) at Hotel Gaweye, front desk said the night club at the hotel (El Raï) was closed at it was Monday, but recommended the bar La Cloche "famous for young girls". Taxi for 1500, nice bar and a few girls. Was immediately approached by a busty one with cute face, she knew a few English words, so when she wanted to come with me to the hotel I said yes. I asked how much for the night, but she said it was un-polite to ask. As I had just arrived in the country I thought ok, maybe the girls are polite. Mistake!

I like a good rack, but it seems many African women develop a sizy rack which is far too soft; no firmness, nothing to hold on to, it just disappears in you palm. Like squeezing a wheat dough. This miss H was like this. Other wise OK performance, but she wouldn't stay for the night and she didn't allow photos, so when she was about to leave after an hour and a half I handed over 15000 CFA, She went furious, wanted 50000 (ridiculus) and when I stood my ground, she started to grab my trousers (with the wallet) and the suit case. I had to call the reception to intervene. In the end I gave her 20000 to get rid of her.

Next night same bar same time. Now I took my time and found a slender girl with pretty face. She agreed to come with me and when I asked her how much I should give her in the morning, and I told her that the girl before had given me trouble, she said 'I make no trouble'. So after the beer we took off. She turned out to be a 19 year old student, very slim and nice body, very GFE and cute. Again, after an hour and a half she said she wanted to leave 'to be back in school by morning'. I thought we had an agreement on an all-nighter, so I just handed her 20000 (which is well paid). She didn't accept it and I got a bit sour and thought 'Here we go for trouble again'. I couldn't call the front desk, because they had let this girl in without her leaving her I'd. Anyway, I was more patient then she, and finally she took off. When I left her at the elevator she gave me such a look of sorrow that my heart nearly melted.

Third night a taxi driver took me to Guiguinya at 9 pm. No action, but he called a 'petite' girl he knew, and she would come by after 20 minutes. So we waited in the alley across the street of Guiguinya (where it seemed to be a couple of brothels). A girl came up but she looked like 15 so I sent her away. The third that showed up recognized me from La Cloche last night and agreed on an all-nighter for 20000.

Cute with big rack (the usual soft one) , friendly but three months pregnant so she got tired half way through the second round and wanted to leave. Was satisfied with the 20000.

The last night I went back to La Cloche after midnight. Miss H from first night was there and was a bit possessive. The three-month pregnant came by and got a kiss, and finally the student walked in. (It was a bit weird to be surrounded by the three!) I apologized to the student for not being a perfect gentleman last time, and she agreed to come with me again. Before we left Miss H obviously started a brawl with her. I hate it when women get possessive!

This time the student covered up a bit and I though she had got her period. Before she left she gave me her mobile number to call her next afternoon after school, but I was out all day.

So P4P is easy in Niamey, even if you not always get what you want. But you had better agree on the damage while you are in the bar!

Barri.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. This post is bit outdated. Does anyone know if the terminus hotel is still a good hunting ground for no pro?

Yatin3891
09-16-11, 20:42
This post is bit outdated. Does anyone know if the terminus hotel is still a good hunting ground for no pro?Lats time I was there, Hotel Terminus was no more such interesting. I suggest you keep checking that place called "Amandine".

Superpose
11-18-12, 08:25
Just go to the terrace of the Grand Hotel at around 8pm. You will find exactly want you want.

Take an appartment at the grand hotel and not a room in the building and you'll be free.

John Auro
01-24-14, 11:20
What a great and phantastic Story under "Burkina Faso" on 01-24-2014 #124,

Tanx,

John.

Just a pix from a Girl Tuareg Girl from Tchirozerine / Niger from about 1996,

And another Girl A. From 1993 from Niamey.

Will write the Story once I have time.

CiderMaker
03-09-14, 19:21
I was in Niger this week and I found the place pretty dead. I didn't go out of my way as the Niger "look" is not really my thing. I stayed at the Hotel Terminus.

Loso69
04-24-16, 18:39
Election

I was in Niamey around the time of the February 2016 election. Air France wouldn't even allow their crew to spend the night in Niamey at the time, preferring to make a detour to Lomé, for the sole purpose of changing the crew. Who checks for elections before buying a plane ticket? I didn't, but you should!

Discos

La Cloche, the main hooker disco in Niamey, is permanently closed. All the other bars / clubs in the vicinity (Le Vegas, Le Calypso, Bunny's) are also closed!

Where's the party these days? I asked every girl I met in Niamey. They all told me they didn't go to clubs, and recommended against going out late at night. My dancing feet were itching, but never found a dance floor.

Hotel Bars

Bars at upscale hotels (Grand, Gaweye) may still have girls on offer. In my experience, hotel hookers are seasoned pros (often over the hill) charging ridiculous rates to businessmen with too little time to explore other options. Even in Niamey, I wasn't desperate enough to go there.

Amandine

Amandine is a restaurant / patisserie / ice cream parlour, and the most mentioned P4P venue on a French forum. I had lunch and/or dinner at Amandine almost every day, hoping to encounter the elusive pro. No such luck!

I didn't spot many unaccompanied girls. And they were selfie-taking rich kids, rather than girls hoping to hook up. Not a single girl even made eye contact with me. I never saw any guy (local or foreign) hitting on a girl. Amandine is not a P4P venue!

Badoo

I met 7 Badoo girls during my stay in Niamey. The first girl thought I was a pig for wanting to jump her bones on the first date. One girl wasn't to my liking. I banged the other 5!

The girls generally came straight to my hotel. They were often too shy to discuss the financial aspect, and happy with a reward of 20000 CFA (ST). Only one girl spent the night. None of them would suck my dick, but most were enthusiastic fucks.

Thank heavens for Badoo!

BTW, Niger was country #61.

Loso

OnlyTeco
01-06-18, 14:54
Its quite here from long time, I will be visiting Niger soon any updates recommendations please?

Kako123
08-19-18, 03:55
Niamey is a difficult place to be in. You have so limited options for pussies also. But if you are desparate you can find always find a gal in grand hotel bar which has a nice view across the river.

Mamuckkk
02-18-19, 22:46
Niamey is a difficult place to be in. You have so limited options for pussies also. But if you are desparate you can find always find a gal in grand hotel bar which has a nice view across the river.If you hang out at the big hotels you aren't going to see much action. You have to hit the local clubs. Try La Patio Club or VIP Club. They are both crawling with a lot of girls. I was at La Patio last night, there were probably 75+ girls working it. Niamey appears dangerous since it looks like so many other African cities. In reality, you can walk the streets at any hour of the night and no one will bother you. I know, I've walked the streets here a lot. I've never had anything close to a issue.

ItsMyHobby91
07-15-20, 13:57
Recently there, pre covid. Found few girls at the hotel, but many on badoo. Wasn't able to sample.