PDA

View Full Version : Burkina Faso

Admin
05-17-02, 05:50
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

Afro Traveller
12-04-03, 22:04
Was in Ouagadougou in August and stayed at "Hotel de l'Independence" a bit run down but very central with plenty of night life in the adjoining disco. Also stayed at Hotel Relax, good and cheaper for rooms but with little animation apart from the passing street where you can try to chat up a girl (or at the swimming pool during the day)... but obviously French is required. I had a great time with Alima, a very hot girl indeed.

Opebo
12-05-03, 18:53
Afro Traveler,

Thanks for the pic - very hot girl. But I have a question. What are prices like there? How much did she cost? That's always important.

Afro Traveller
12-06-03, 17:10
To spend a long wild night with a beatiful eager girl, I spent 40 Euro.

Labadi
12-07-03, 11:19
Hi Afro Traveller !

Same question from my part. I am coming to Mali in April 2004 and I am planing to head for Burkina Faso from there. The girl you show on the pic is very cute - just my taste :))

Afro Traveller
12-11-03, 23:25
Labadi,

Anyhow this acronym reminds me of the beatiful beach in Sierra Leone!! Give us some news on Mali. There is a dearth of it here.

I have not been there for over 2 years. The bar at Hotel Independence used to be the place to go for music and A LOT MORE and the Grand Hotel had sweet dreams on each floor when getting back to the rooms but today, I don't know.

Afro Traveller
12-12-03, 00:08
Labadi,

I forgot to mention, on the main road to Koulikoro, past the market and the restaurant Djené (very nice by the way but no alcohol), there is the bar/restaurant Rendez Vous or similar, go and check it out! After 8pm, there is a lot of nice activity.

Afro Traveller
12-12-03, 11:21
Labadi,

In Ouagadougou, check out the disco "Jimmy" where they do "Beach" evenings where girls show up in swimming suits and bikinis. Another good place for a night out is "Cotton Club".

Labadi
12-12-03, 19:34
Hi Afro Traveler,

thanks for your help. I am sorry, but I am very bad in remembering names. I saw many places with good music + fine girls. For the moment - if you are heading for Bamako - just ask a taxi driver to bring you to a good music spot, and you should find a girl quite easy.

Or just wait. I will go back to Mali in April '04, this time coming back to help you guys with a good report!

Frank Africa
12-12-03, 23:55
Wow, feast or famine, 8 reports within a week after years of nothing!

I lived in Ouagadougou for almost two years some time back, and have also visited a couple of times since then. Finding girls is very easy, certainly bars and night clubs and hotel lobbies and even the cinema lobby (especially on weekends), but also even in restaurants, in the market or on the streets. And no need to overpay - the 40 Euro that Afro Traveller paid is about the maximum that you'd need to spend, in fact many girls would gladly spend the night with you for less. Remember, Burkina has a per capita annual income of under $300, so even $20 for the night is a lot to these girls.

But I'm not saying that you overpaid, Afro Traveller, so don't be upset. From the looks of that photo, "Halima" is young and fresh and probably well worth the 40 Euros.

Around 20 years ago Ouagadougou was famous for its "stool sitters" - ladies who sat on stools in front of a mud hut on a dark street in a couple of the poorer sections of towns. Dirt cheap (the equivalent of $4 or less) for very quick, cold, impersonal missionary sex. Invariably the girls spoke no French at all and were totally uneducated, were not interested in any chit-chat, just in your getting your rocks off as quickly as possible. I tried this scene a couple of times but found the scene depressing and a little disgusting, plus the threat of catching various diseases scared me. The stoolsitter streets got bulldozed in the mid-80s by the Sankara regime, and hopefully are gone for good.

A little bizarre humor from the American expats who suffered through life in Ouagadougou (all of the negatives of a big city, with none of the charm of a smaller town). Our sarcastic conclusion was that the famous musical "Oklahoma" was originally supposed to be about Ouaga, but that they changed the name when they realized that no one on Broadway had ever heard of Ouaga. After drinking a few beers (Sobubra or Braburkina are the local brands), try singing the title song to Oklahoma but replacing "Oklahoma" with "Ouagadougou" and you'll understand this last paragraph.

Afro Traveller
06-16-04, 16:54
Was just a week in Ouaga. Stay at the Splendid or Palm Beach Hotel. Both of them are opposite an outdoors contact bar called "Show Biz" and "johnys" the night club with the best looking girls from Ouaga.... traffic goes up to 3 am or so, take your pick, its real easy and choice is huge!

Caramba
06-23-04, 19:19
Hello all,

I just found out about this site and wanted to add my experience:

I was in Ouagadougou in Dec '03 after touring Mali for a week. I spent the last night at the Hotel Pavillon Vert, and just asked a local African guy at the hotel bar "Tell me, where do all the pretty women hang out at night?" (in French of course - hardly anyone speaks English there.) He figured it out right away by saying "So, you want a girl tonight?" We went to one of the clubs within walking distance of the hotel (I can't remember the name of the place.) I bought him a drink and then told him the hostess looked good to me (go figure, of course the hostess looks the best! LOL) So he called her over, and I bought her a beer (these drinks were only $1 or $2 - also no cover charge at this place.) Then, in their own langauge, he brokered the deal right in front of me. She got up from the table since she still had to work. He turns to me and says "She wants 10,000 CFA (less than $20), and she'll be with you from 2AM when the club closes until noon the next day." Since this was my first time doing this I couldn't believe how cheap! I mean the girl was gorgeous - tall and slender which it seems a lot of the women in the Burkina and Mali area tend to be like. So we went back to my hotel and let me just say that having sex with a beautiful black girl in French has got to be the hottest thing there is! It's just too bad that I was only with her for an hour since I had a flight to catch at 6AM. But I plan to head back to Ouaga for the FESPACO film festival in Feb '05. I'm assuming there's a lot of action then ;-)

Le Baron
08-18-04, 05:04
Hi everyone,

Well, as announced before, I have been to Ouagadougou from 4 August to 8.

I stayed in Hotel Independence. It was CFA50,000 per night for a room with bath. Although it is 40 years old now, it is still OK. I heard that the hotel is going to be run by a company from Mali in the near future.

In this I have attached a picture of the room I stayed in so that you can all judge for yourself.

Starting from my next post in this board, I will talk about the girl I had.
I'll be right back.

Le Baron
08-18-04, 09:08
Hi,

Now I will talk about Rama, the Burkinabe girl that I met during my trip to Ouagadougou.

She sure was a good f**k.

And a damn good BBBJ she gave me.

But first take a look at her.

Le Baron
08-18-04, 09:13
Jackson,

I just posted a photo in Burkina Faso board, but I would like you to change the attached pics (mini-rama-002.jpg) with this one. Sorry for the trouble, but I would prefer not to post pics with her face since I do not have official authorization from her.

Thanks.

Le Baron
08-18-04, 09:16
Hi,

We went into the hotel room, and I hugged her and kissed her and touched her ass. Then she slided down towards the center part of me and gave me this!

(I am not sure if I can post this kind of pics. If not, Jackson, please remove it)

Le Baron
08-18-04, 09:18
Hi,

And then she eased herself out of her clothes to show me her naked body. Nice, right?

Le Baron
08-18-04, 09:20
Hi,

Then she took a shower and came out like this to have a smoke.

Le Baron
08-18-04, 09:22
Hi,

Then after some more BBBJ, she gave me a very good licking on my balls (sends electricity down my whole body when a girl does that to me, how about you guys?).

(Once again, Jackson, if this kind of pic is not allowed, please delete it)

Le Baron
08-18-04, 09:25
Hi,

Then she continued with this, and said CIM was OK, but I restrained myself since I wanted to be inside her as well before coming. Although I sprayed over her eyes in the Photos, in the original she is looking up at me, and she is damn sexy.

Le Baron
08-18-04, 09:34
Hi,

And eventually, we came to this.

I tried anal, but did not succeed because I did not have any lubricant with me, I guess. But she sure did not mind.

After everything was done, we curdled with each other and slept till 8 in the morning. I had to tell her several times to go home because I had a breakfast meeting at 8:30.

You know what, guys? All night long, she would hold my d**k and b**ls in her hand. She would not let go of it. No way. I remove her hand and she is back at it. And she always has my leg nearest to her held firmly between her thighs. Frankly, after several hours, it started to ache, you know... ha, ha, ha.

Anyway, she was real GFE and before she got off the bed to go wash herself before going home, she wanted to do it again, and she told me "this time I will suck you till you CIM". But, I had to go to the damn meeting.

I asked her how much she usually gets for the "taxi fee" and she told me "whatever I thought she was worth". I gave her CFA15,000 for the service and CFA5000 really for taxi.

It may be that I paid more than some other people out there, but for less than 40 Euros for that kind of service and experience, I think it was worth it.

Hope you guys get as lucky as I was when you get to Burkina.

By the way, I am planning to go to Burkina again in October 2004, unless some important matters come up here in Korea. Anybody going that way during similar period?

Bye and happy mongering.

Scruffman
08-27-04, 18:37
Le Baron, great report.

Gazim
09-03-04, 00:27
Le Baron,

After looking at your last picture it made me remember that some girls in Guinea actually use the same kind of "jewelry" on their waist. What I heard is that it's for seducing, but I did not ask if it was just for fun or if there are some beliefs about those being efective to atract men. They said those were made in Senegal.

Regards

FoxesHunter
09-29-04, 16:49
Burkina Faso, Togo or Benin?

Dear friend, can you tell me if is it better Burkina Faso, Togo or Benin for sex? I don't like to enter into night clubs but I look for outside girls and not prostitute gilrs. I like to find a girl friend for a week. Where are they less cheap?
Where can I look for them?
thanks

XXL
10-14-04, 12:40
Burkina, Benin or Togo?

I've been to two of these places, Burkina and Benin. In my view they're about the same. Ouagadougou is to be avoided during the hottest season though (45°C!).

Benin and Lomé used to be much better in the past in terms of nightlife. In Lomé, this is chiefly because of political problems. It's amazing to see how these cities in West Africa are coming down: there used to be three or four European Airlines flying to Cotonou or Ouagadougou, now only Air France (and it shows in the price of tickets!). Too much flights bringing in foreigners can spoil the nightlife but too few are no good either because night spots have to close for lack of customers.

Still, if you're looking for genuine GFE rather than gaudy red-light entertainment, there will be no problem getting that in either places. The big logistical problem is to find decent accomodation for decent prices. Finding women is easy.

I still have a female contact in Ouagadougou who could show you around the first night. If you plan to go, send me a line.

xxl

Le Baron
10-22-04, 09:50
Hi all,

I am going to Burkina Faso again on Oct 27 or 29 at the latest.

I plan to stay there for 5 to 7 days.

This time I will be going to Cotonou, Benin also. I'll maybe make a jump to Guinee, too.

I hope to bring back more good photos to you all.

XXL, can you give me your contact in Ouagadougou? Is she good looking and all?

Be patient, and happy mongering!!!

Le Baron

Cardinal II
04-13-05, 13:10
Hi guys,

I was in Ouagadougou in Dec 03. I met a very beautiful girl named Olga. She always hang arround Jimmy's. Can someone tell me if she is still living there? Who knows here telephone number?

Thanks a lot

Sorry for my bad Englisch

XXL
04-27-05, 21:43
I apply my own strict rules regarding pics, not posting any pics for which I don't have the girl's permission.

Well, Lucia has agreed to have two of her pics posted so here it is.

J Boy
04-28-05, 01:48
Now that is a good lookin woman XXL!

Le Baron
07-15-05, 15:42
Hello everyone,
I informed everyone that I was going back to Ouagadougou and I have not posted any report.
Well, I have the pleasure to let you know that I am now living in Ouagadougou, and any one going through or coming to Ouagadougou is welcome to call me. If anyone interested, please PM me for my contact in Ouaga.
Best regards,

Le Baron

Global Citizen
02-03-06, 15:04
any one going through or coming to Ouagadougou is welcome to call me.

Hey LeBaron,

I may be going to Ouaga in the middle of this month - can you recommend a decent not too expensive hotel there please ? Preferably somewhere close to where nice restaurants are.

Thanks.

GC

Bam Boii
03-10-06, 19:38
Hi,

And then she eased herself out of her clothes to show me her naked body. Nice, right?No, not nice, but absolute fantastic. For a fanatic after african girls I dont think they become any better than this one. WoW!

Le Baron
11-02-06, 12:59
Guys,
I am currently back to my country, and I am not sure how long I would be staying here.

Sorry for those who asked for information on Ouaga, but I was not able to reply earlier.

I may be going to China quite frequently for a while.
See you guys in China forum

HarryDHo
11-03-06, 03:20
Guys,
I am currently back to my country, and I am not sure how long I would be staying here.

Your photo of Rama is one of the hottest women on this board. Have fun for all of us.

Mic Curt
12-09-06, 21:32
I'm going to Bobo Dioulasso at the start of the new year; can somebody suggest me any hotel there (if there are some) and also tell me how is the scenario over there.

Thanks

Barri
01-05-07, 18:54
This story started in 2005, in the end of March when also the weather was hot, day and night.

The flight with Air Algerie was delayed as usual so I arrived in Ouagadougou at 1 AM instead of 11 PM, and the bar at Independence Hotel was of course closed. I asked a taxi if there was any bar open and he drove me to Jimmys. A slightly biggish lady asked if I could buy her a beer and I was in a generous mode so I complied. We sat down at a nearly empty table; the lady already sitting at the table was far more attractive. We chatted all three of us, and this lady bought me a beer (!) and asked if she could go with me to the hotel.

Already in the elevator she started to deep kiss me passionately, and in the shower she immediately kneeled and started an overwhelming BBBJ. Then followed three very hot sessions, with the girl and me alternating in the lead, changing positions.

Esther was 18 years old, perfect slim black body with nicely rounded tits and shaved pussy (not so tight). Unfortunately she had like long burn marks on the body; she said this was from a body cream she had used six months earlier. I was disappointed when she didn’t want to stay the night, but she gave me her phone number. I gave her 30.000 CFA which was maybe a bit much, but she had been incredibly hot.

I invited her for dinner the next evening, and when she came to my room she asked if we should make love first. Silly me said no, I was too hungry. After dinner we went to Jimmys disco, drinking whisky and dancing, and when we came back to the hotel she had bad news for me: her period had started while at the restaurant. She didn’t want any penetration, so I just gave her a DATY and let her go.

When I was back in Algeria she SMSed me and said she was sorry for the last evening and that she had begun to fall in love with me. We exchanged SMSes and emails a couple of times but she never asked for money or visa, just telling me how much she loved me.

After two months she sent an SMS saying she was in hospital after a moto accident. I checked with the hospital and paid her hospital bill. Now she said she wanted to visit me in Algeria when she had got rid of her plaster. Getting visa in Algeria is not easy even if you are African, so I suggested she should meet me on my planned holiday in Mali.

I can tell you that it is an incredible experience to have an 18 year (less than a third of your own age) loving black beauty waiting for you at the airport, to caress her slightly sweaty body during the taxi ride to the hotel and then jump straight in to bed. We had arrived at the hotel round 1 AM, and at 5 AM there was a call from the reception: the neighbour had complained about the noise! In the morning, as I stretched over Esther for a glass of water, she pulled me down, half awake, and welcomed me again. Paradise! She was insatiable! By 4 PM in the afternoon (with brief breaks for breakfast and lunch) I finished a fresh pack of 10 condoms!

My plan was to travel round a bit, and we went to Timbuktu. As soon as we were alone in a room she wanted sex, and it was always steaming hot. Just such a thing that when I had my morning hard on, she always pulled me over to her, ready and welcoming. BUT! She used her phone to much. I told her that when she was with me I did not want her to talk to her clients. She was naïve enough not to take this yellow card seriously, so one night, when I had fallen asleep after another hot bout, she accidentally woke me up by talking lengthily to a client in Belgium, asking him for a car before they married and so on. I was not jealous, but I thought it was extremely bad behaviour, so I gave her the red card. She cried and cried and could not understand why I sent her home.

Still one year after she kept sending me emails or SMSes telling me how much she loved me and missed me. I will always remember her with great affection; she’s the hottest girl I ever had and I know she truly loved me. She made a big mistake, but maybe also I made one. I hope she married that Belgian guy and now lives happily in Belgium.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Xaam 1
01-11-07, 00:37
Barri,

Good report buddy. Any pictures?

Barri
01-11-07, 17:58
Good report buddy. Any pictures?Thanks! Sorry, no nudes, but lot of "tourist" pics, not suitable for this forum.

Strangely enough, after nearly a year of silence I recieved an SMS this very day from her! Maybe she read the report too? Nah, she speaks only French :).

Labadi
01-11-07, 20:16
Your report is a short summary of what you will experience in many african countries if you are honest. IMHO many girls have conflicting feelings to you as a monger they are not aware of: on one side they feel flatterd by your appearance (good eating, nice hotel, different behavoir), on the other side you are the personalization of a bank. Even that they may love you most of the time, they will hurt you by asking for money even after a fantastic org****m. So you never will be very sure, if they are cheating ("my grandma is ill.....") or if they just feel very close to you and have the heart to do this beside feelings of shame.

And after a year you get a SMS - you remember the nice moments you had with her, you just want to see the fantastic girl you met. But you brain speaks another language.

I know about those feeling and I will go back to Africa. Next time to Burkina Faso. But I will never again send money for "my grandma...", "I am so ill....". My short expierence is: Come back to the same girl and she will be nice to you as she was before. They don't expect too much (they mostly have a lot of life-experience which is no bed of roses). I treat them with respect, thats important for myself and I guess, they feel it.

Barri
01-16-07, 19:57
Your report is a short summary of what you will experience in many african countries if you are honest...Labadi, not only african countries. I've experienced similar also in SE Asia. I think you are right about conflicting feelings. Maybe many of the ladies are being used to be regularly abused by men, so when a guy treats them nicely, is honest and show them respect they are overwhelmed. I am regularly nice, but I am careful not to invest more than I get.

A 60 year old collegue of mine was working in an east african country, married a 19 yo "princess", got a new job in a west african country, where his wife very soon got friendly with a local tennis coach. One morning his wife "found" him dead in the bed with several stab wounds. Local police put it as suicide, in spite of most of the blood was found on the floor and no knife was found.

I take that as a lesson: Enjoy the time. Be nice but not stupid. Honest but not stupid. Respectful but not stupid.

Hesekiels
02-12-07, 23:35
... on one side they feel flatterd by your appearance (good eating, nice hotel, different behavoir), on the other side you are the personalization of a bank ... Even that they may love you most of the time, they will hurt you by asking for money even after a fantastic org****m. So you never will be very sure, if they are cheating ("my grandma is ill.....") or if they just feel very close to you and have the heart to do this beside feelings of shame ...

Labadi:

Yes, what you wrote is pretty much valid for all Third World countries!

That we are the "personalization of a bank" is a matter of fact, but that they "feel flattered by the appearance" of old ugly mongers like us I would rather doubt! However, it is obvious that they never fail to cheat us with the same old stories ("my grandma is ill.....")! Conclusion: Always keep that in mind, don't be naive, play and pay - that's ok! And particularly: Never trust a naked bus driver! IMHO, of course!

Cheers - Hesekiels

Labadi
03-10-07, 17:17
I am heading for Burkina Faso in 10 days. Has anyone some actual information about this country? XXL, where to find Lucia? - she looks wonderful! The better the information the more I can tell you coming back, so come on folks!

Waiting for Africa !

Labadi
04-08-07, 09:26
so here's a picture from a girl i met several times. She was smiling at any time, full of energy and with a soft skin i loved to touch an any part while pleasing her.

She left Ouaga for some days to visit her family in Ghana - she seems to be a "West-African-Girl" as her family is spread over many countries of the region. The advantage is, that she speaks francais as good as english. You will find her near the "ShowBiz".

Vahaza Be
04-08-07, 13:08
Nice round butt -- must have been fun!
Vody be o!

Labadi
04-13-07, 05:31
I went to Burkina Faso these days and was quite satisfied. Thanks to the help of XXL the first girl met me just at the airport. It turned out, she was really fantastic (I will do an extra report later).

Besides her I met only one other girl in Ouaga, her name was Sandra. I found her near the "ShowBiz", a pricy place on the way to the airport, not worth to get something to eat there as you get same quality at other places for the half price. But arround this place it's easy to find some girls from 21:00 on. The prices "it's up to you", but the expect something like 20.000 CFA or more of a night.

In Bobo Dioulasso the scene is different. Of the many motos you find in both towns, 70% in Bobo are owned by girls under 25 years (my opinion). And loooking for a girl you will recognize that they will ask you "buy me a moto, please" - this is 400.000 CFA. And I guess, many men do like this for whatever they get from the girls.

The first girl I had was Elisa. Walking arround at night she passed me with her moto (:)), stopped, came back and asked me right away, if she should come with me. She was cute, friendly, had a nice body - so we got back to my hotel. She gave me one of the best blow jobs I ever had in Africa and we had some good night- and morning-action. She was the first girl to ask me for a moto (it turned out, the moto she had was not hers)!

The next one was a straight ***** who approached me the next night when I didn't feeel about taking a girl to my room. She was really friendly and it seemed, that she wanted to find a man at any rate. I told her no, no, no; after like 20 min I agreed to take her to my room, but - as I ran out of money that day - I could offer only 5000 CFA which I told her several times. She agreed, gave me a good BBJ, even anal. And her body was beautiful (unlike her face), she didn't rush, so by the end I had a fantastic session.

... to be continued

Labadi
04-13-07, 14:26
Through a friend I met Monique, a beautiful african woman, nice face, but a little bit more arround her hips than we tend to have it in Europe. She's just a good friend of my brother who knows her for more than 10 years. Her fiance was on work outside so she agreed to meet me. Very shy at first she opened her mind with the time and after our first hour she hugged me a lot and thanked me as she had 4 org...sms in a row, which she never experienced before as she told me. She said, that she reached the pleasure-point only a few times in her life. Never-the-less, she wanted a moto (joke?) and was okay with a gift and 25.000 CFA. I met her the next day but decided, that after giving her 1) a lot of money + 2) gifts + 3) a special pleasure (which i thought would be a bit too much for what i got) to stop this relation.

In a restaurant I found a waitress. From bringing the "repas" to drinking the last beer we agreed to have a night together. She was 25 years of age, very funny and we had a good night together even that her s.. skills weren't that hot. I gave her 10.000 CFA + a lot of good gifts from Europe and she was fine with it. She called me the next days to meet me again, but apart from drinking a "Flag" at her place and talking to her I never met her again.

The most beautiful girl was the last, wonderful body, dammed hot but as active as a butterfly. She stayed for 2 hours and we enjoyed every second we were together. She told me, she would have to look for her grandmother (one of the bunch of stories or the truth?) I believed her and let her go with 15.000 CFA. The next day she left to Banfora.

..... to be continued

Labadi
04-14-07, 12:40
All in all I enjoyed my stay in Burkina Faso: very friendly people, a safe place and a variety of beautiful women that you will hardly meet at other places. On the other hand, many girls have some misconseption IMHO regarding the gift. In a country, where people working 6 days a week for 10 hours in a hotel or office to get like 20 - 30.000 CFA, the same amount of money for one night seems to be a bit strange. But as there are obviously some other fellows who follow this guideline (see the hundreds of girls on brand new motos in Bobo) , we well have to accept it.

Vahaza Be
04-15-07, 13:15
I love the shower and moto pics.
What brought you to Burkina Faso?

Labadi
04-15-07, 17:15
óriginally posted by Vazah Be
..........What brought you to Burkina Faso? ....

...this is a long story!

Member #3400
04-15-07, 17:39
This is a professional photo taken by a DSLR camera.
background is blurred to emphasize the foreground.

required knowledge for tuning the "depth of field " which is normally done by using a zoom lens or adjusting the aperture size.

Any case, we have a pioneer here. Impressive results

Spelman
04-15-07, 21:15
All in all I enjoyed my stay in Burkina Faso: very friendly people, a safe place and a variety of beautiful women that you will hardly meet at other places. On the other hand, many girls have some misconseption IMHO regarding the gift. In a country, where people working 6 days a week for 10 hours in a hotel or office to get like 20 - 30.000 CFA, the same amount of money for one night seems to be a bit strange. But as there are obviously some other fellows who follow this guideline (see the hundreds of girls on brand new motos in Bobo) , we well have to accept it.Very nice pictures Labadi, hope to see more :-)

Spelman

Glouton68
11-09-07, 13:39
Excuse me for my english cause i'm french.

I go many times to Burkina and mali so, after reding many report and seing many pictures, this is my little contribution of african ladies.

Henrijm
11-12-07, 09:19
Excuse me for my english cause I'm French.

I go many times to Burkina and mali so, after reding many report and seing many pictures, this is my little contribution of african ladies.Where are the girls?

Roman Guy
01-24-08, 20:51
<i>A friend of mine who is not in touch with the internet but is very in touch with other things has prayed me to post this report for him.</i>

I experienced one of my best pleasant experiences in my beloved Africa . Met a 22 yo fresh beautiful hair dresser in a maquis (bar terrace). We had a drink together and I proposed her to show me a dancing maquis. We left the maquis and when I was going to stop a taxi she asked if I wanted to go in her motorbike. I replied Yes. It was night and she drove me by her motorbike through Ouagadougou streets to the dancing maquis. On the back of her motorbike I was looking at the sky full of stars, feeling the fresh cool <i>harmattan</i> wind and smelling her nice hair. Really good.

After having a drink at the dancing maquis we went to the hotel again in the motorbike. I fucked her, fucked her and fucked her again. She had three orgasms and literally said: "you know how to make love, you make love 20 over 20. Where did you learn that ?" In Africa I replied. "Congratulations" she said "All women must tell you the same". In the morning we fuck again before she went to her job.

The following night I fucked another beautiful lady to whom I met in Calypso night club. Young, fresh, beautiful slim body, nice skin. The third day I called again the hair dresser. We went for a round in her motorbike and then to the hotel. She had menstruation so I come on her face / mouth. I sent her home and went to hunt another girl and I just got it in a terrasse in front of my hotel.

All waiters in restaurants / maquis I visited gave me their numbers but unfortunately I did not have enough time to call them.

I recommend Show-biz, Taxi-brousse as maquis/terraces and Magestic, Calypso and Byblos as Night clubs. The Splendid, Pam Beach and Soritel are hotels located in the centre close to the indicated maquis/terrace.

"Que vive le Burkina Faso"

Labadi
08-30-08, 21:08
Not many people are interested in that section. Okay. Don't forget, this country has to offer a lot. Over all carving, a fantastic architecture, famous African films .... and other beauty that stands out.

Just a picture to remember that part of the prettiness,

DriedUp
08-30-08, 21:39
I am very interested, in all this country has. Every country in africa.

The ladies, like the one you shared a picture of, interest me immensely.

I just don't have 2000 to fly there from California.

I am looking at ghana too.

Keep the pictures coming.

Please.

I will be watching/reading.

Boobs Lover
09-04-08, 10:48
Gentlemen,

I was in Burkina recently, many sweet cuties, unluckily I was not in the position to enjoy any of them as I was on a Business Trip and always surrounded by colleagues. I can therefore not comment on prices or quality of service provided.

Ouaga: Streetgirls on Ave. Kwame N'Krumah. Just walk down South, starting at the Place de Nations Unies (town center). After 9 pm you will probably meet around 20 girls within the next 4 or 5 blocks. I didn't see any rough looking street hookers. Man did I feel horny.

Bobo Dioulasso: I saw one Marquis/ Dancing on Rue Malherbe with available girls. From the street corner Rue Malherbe/ Ave de la Nation (right in town center) walk 2 or 3 blocks towards the railwayline (that is, westward out of town. No more than 2 minutes walk). The Maquis is on the left hand side (forgot the name, but it's the only place there). It looks empty from the outside, but you can walk up a small wooden stairs to the disco. Packed with available girls (all pros.)

In Bobo you can find street girls after 10 pm by going from street corner Rue Malherbe/ Ave de la Nation eastward. When you reach Av. De la Republique or Av. Alwata Diawara (I cannot remember which, but it's only 2 or 3 blocks), turn right into one of these streets. A bit dark, but I didn't get into any trouble and felt safe. You will be immediately greeted by the usual "pss, pss, bon soir monsieur". I was also approached by guys offering to bring me to fuckplaces. But I do not know what you would find there, and it is probably also not advisable to get on the back of a motorcycle with somebody you don't know.

General impression of Burkina after only a few evenings out: You will not find non-pros on the streets or in maquis alone after dark. If you see a girl or a group of girls alone, you can be sure that they are available for the paying gentleman.

Regards,

BL

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Jim01
10-03-08, 23:23
Can I get visa on arrival? I'm British

How much can I get a taxi from airport into town?

Any GF cheap hotels where it's safe to leave valuables behind reception? Say £10 per night

Thanks in advance

Henrijm
10-17-08, 12:31
Can I get visa on arrival? I'm British

How much can I get a taxi from airport into town?

Any GF cheap hotels where it's safe to leave valuables behind reception? Say £10 per night

Thanks in advanceHi Jim01!

I am in Ouagadougou, did you enjoyed your stay? There is a lot of girls in "Avenue Kwamé N'Krumah".Do you still here in Ouagadougou? Let me know if you need help. See you

Jim01
11-23-08, 11:51
I've been and gone. Thanks anyway.

Found those ladies on that road, yeah thanks.

To answer my own question for the benefit of others: you can't get visa on arrival if you are British

Bubba Lulu
02-17-09, 06:05
Really enjoyed myself in Bobo. Hooked up with this very sweet semi-pro young thing at a outdoor dance bar, the name of which escapes me. Very good time for about 30 USD. Also took back a very pretty street girl another night who swallowed three times for considerably less.

Bubba Lulu
02-17-09, 06:17
Definite full-on pro, but good fun. Grabbed her out of one of those sidewalk bars on the main drag for 25 USD.

Bubba Lulu
02-17-09, 06:26
Bobo-D USD$30.00

Very sweet young thing from an open air dance bar, semi-pro.

Blackwhite99
02-17-09, 20:22
What happened with the $30 chick's eyebrows?

Member #1955
02-18-09, 23:27
Hey Bubba Lulu,

Congratulation to you Bubba Lulu. You made great pics. It is possible, that you write something about the clubs and discos in Ougadougou?

What services the girls offer?

Member #1955
02-19-09, 20:46
Anyone experiences with the hotel "L´independance" or "Palm Beach" concerning girl friendly behaviour?

Bubba Lulu
02-20-09, 00:30
Hey .... It is possible, that you write something about the clubs and discos in Ougadougou?

What services the girls offer?I had early morning plans the whole time I was in Ouaga, so didn't really go to any of the clubs and discos because I didn't want to be out that late. It was easy enough to pull girls out of the sidewalk bars along the main drag there. I didn't get pictures of the prettiest girl I met there. There are lots of hardened pros, so you have to look a bit to find the fresher girls.

With the first girl, I didn't clarify that I wanted BBBJ w/CIM prior, so that wasn't on offer. Lesson learned. I negotiated that up front with the rest, and it was no problem. They were all generally quite friendly and accommodating in bed.

Slowalk
02-20-09, 15:42
I have a Ghana Visa and plan to go there in April. Is it possible to get a visa for BK from Burkanabe embassy in Accra?

Member #1955
02-20-09, 20:53
Hey Bubba Lulu,

thanks for the fast answer. Where did you stay? Hotel? Which? Some experiences with L´independance or Palm Beach?

Best regards,

JB

Amcon Guy
03-10-09, 21:59
I just came back from the FESPACO film festival, so I do not know, if the hotel will be more quiet outside this time. But there are at least two-three up to 20 working girls. Sitting inside around the pool. You can easily spot them when they follow you with their eyes or even ask you on their table.

I personally have tried two which did not appear as the really hardcore ones that I did not like. They will ask for CFA 50000 which is about $120 or €90,.- but it is easy to talk them down to have the price for a long time, like 4-5 hours and they may even stay over night. One really nice one I got for CFA 15000 and she would have agreed on CFA 10000 I am sure. It looks like quite a few of them are circumsized. This means a lot of work if you want to satisfy them.

The experience with both was fine, while the first one, I think was moaning because she thought I like it. The other one was among the best I had in bed for a long time. Very beautiful, face breast, ass, . Good blowjob uncovered, multiple positions, could not get enough, but also caring with nice massage, good laughs and definetely not pretending to having fun. The whole body was reacting, inside and outside. That is why I had her several times in 3 days. Fotos will follow a bit later.

Carl Schmitt
04-03-09, 01:21
From my last stay this month,

the price for a pro or semi-pro is very low 20000 XOF max something like 30€ but if you let 10000 XOF it is usually okay and welcomed.

The places: /// all taxis know

In Ouagadougou:

Majectic:

is a nightclub owned by a former French casino manager,

the club has good music, a nice designed restaurant with a selection of french wine and good food, and.... a small casino.

A lot of girls here, mainly semi-pro.

Le Calypso:

same population as Le Majectic.

Le Privé:

no bitches.

Kwame N'Krumah avenue:

The night club where you can get is the Byblos.

One point to know: the night chase starts at 1.30am.

My advise, take a chair outside at show bizz the socalled American bar outside and take a first impression.

Carl Schmitt
04-03-09, 01:25
Bobo-D USD$30.00

Very sweet young thing from an open air dance bar, semi-pro.

This is the general atmosphere in Burkina,

girls: nice, beautiful and cheap,

what else to ask to life???

Carl Schmitt
04-09-09, 20:39
Hey? This thread is sleeping: five days without reply or comment.

Carl Schmitt
04-15-09, 16:28
From my last stay this month...
Just a detail but the right spelling for the best place in Ouagadougou is MAJESTIC. Me and my dick spent a very good time after picking here and it is better to precise this spelling. Stay warm. CS

Warsaw Jan
05-01-09, 15:54
There are lots of semi-pros here, it seems to me. I had a couple of girls over the last 10 days, each time just met them by accident in a shop or market, invited them for a drink or food, and arranged to meet them later. After a couple of drinks you can turn the conversation more personal, tell them how pretty they are, and just ask them if they want to come back to your room. If they don't want to, they just say no. Not like feminist crazys in Europe who would be offended that you dared to think of them as a sexual object and not for their personallity.

In the morning you can offer them 'travel money' or 'I give you some money to recharge your phone so you can call me in a couple of days'. Pros ask for CFA 40-50,000 and settle for half that, so if you give a semi-pro CFA 100.00 or 150.000 she will be happy.

Furysys
05-06-09, 18:20
Schmitty, stupid question.

Is it pretty much French only, or do the girls usually speak some English? Sounds like a fun place for this bored Western Canadian, who lives in absolute chica hell.

Subaculture
05-07-09, 16:37
In the morning you can offer them 'travel money' or 'I give you some money to recharge your phone so you can call me in a couple of days'. Pros ask for CFA 40-50,000 and settle for half that, so if you give a semi-pro CFA 100.00 or 150.000 she will be happy.

Hiya Jan,
Good info and thanks. Are your figures right.

pros = 40,000 = 80 US dollars
non-pros: 100 = 0.20 US cent

Pro price seems hight, and 100 CFA seems low for 'travel money'? just wondering!!

SC

Carl Schmitt
05-29-09, 16:01
Hiya Jan,
Good info and thanks. Are your figures right.

pros = 40,000 = 80 US dollars
non-pros: 100 = 0.20 US cent

Pro price seems hight, and 100 CFA seems low for 'travel money'? just wondering!!

SC
Hi!
I have not paid the same rate:

pro is 20.000 CFA something like 30€,
but if you go to a place full of White or expat they can ask more of course, something like 30.000 CFA = 45€. Sorry for the $ but the conversion is easy.

100 CFA that is 20c or 100.000 CFA that is 150€ ( more than 200$) for a semi-pro, here in a landlocked country in Africa seems to me very generous and odd in the same time.
I suggest to avoid to kill the market with upper payment as it has been made in other countries like Kenya etc where a lot a tourists come and pay really much too much without the knowledge of the local cost of life.
Well it's my humble opinion only and the market is free, moreover if it makes someone happy.

Stay warm
Carl

Carl Schmitt
05-29-09, 16:06
Schmitty, stupid question.

Is it pretty much French only, or do the girls usually speak some English? Sounds like a fun place for this bored Western Canadian, who lives in absolute chica hell.

Well, it depends, I should say that it is almost French only since the foreign girls come mainly from the French speaking countries.
Sometimes there's Nigerian girls, Liberian, and so on, but it's not frequent.
But I am not sure that your dick has to learn French to fuck their moisty holes?
Isn't it? ;)
CS

Carl Schmitt
05-29-09, 16:25
This girl has been very hot and easy, a semi pro for 20.000 CFA.

Always in Le Byblos with friends.

Blastoff
05-29-09, 23:09
This girl has been very hot and easy, a semi pro for 20.000 CFA.

Always in Le Byblos with friends.

Thanks for the up date as there has not been one here for a few years I think. Coincidentally my friend has been working there in the "Big O" for the last few months on contract and is due to finish and come home soon. I believe the weather has been over 100 degrees everyday. Thank God for air-cond. haha.

Regards

Blastoff

Zycke
06-01-09, 22:07
The experience with both was fine, while the first one, I think was moaning because she thought I like it. The other one was among the best I had in bed for a long time. Very beautiful, face breast, ass, . Good blowjob uncovered, multiple positions, could not get enough, but also caring with nice massage, good laughs and definetely not pretending to having fun. The whole body was reacting, inside and outside. That is why I had her several times in 3 days. Fotos will follow a bit later.

Where are the photos Amcon ??

Amcon Guy
06-28-09, 22:32
Hi,

Also the request was not very nice, as I promised the photos, here are they and I hope you all like them.

Both girls where beautiful. The girl with.-m at the end was I think pretending to like it, . And she was circumcized.

The other one was among the best experiences I ever had in bed and thats quite a few. Beautiful face (sorry, do not want to show here) and stunning firm and large breasts, very good blow job and got real wet.

Absolutely no time pressure. I had her 3 nights, with the price going down each time.

Enjoy

Amcon Guy

Carl Schmitt
07-02-09, 22:45
Hi,

Also the request was not very nice, as I promised the photos, here are they and I hope you all like them.

Both girls where beautiful. The girl with.-m at the end was I think pretending to like it, . And she was circumcized.

The other one was among the best experiences I ever had in bed and thats quite a few. Beautiful face (sorry, do not want to show here) and stunning firm and large breasts, very good blow job and got real wet.

Absolutely no time pressure. I had her 3 nights, with the price going down each time.

Enjoy

Amcon Guy
Hey! It's perfect! The girl is great and shows that Burkina Faso should be considered by mongerers! Don't mind about the strong request of files, it is just to reveal the best of you.:)
Stay warm
CS

Carl Schmitt
07-03-09, 11:47
Both girls where beautiful. [...] stunning firm and large breasts, very good blow job and got real wet.
Enjoy
Amcon Guy

Hello Amcon Guy

Could you tell in which city and place you pick them up?

And the prices?

Thanks

CS

Carl Schmitt
07-27-09, 16:00
Hi Guys,
just a picture which recall you the traffic in Ouagadougou and its girls!
I miss Burkina Faso, send pictures if you have some.
Good fuck if you're there.
CS

Eliedeparis
08-22-09, 22:50
Hi Guys,

May someone give me a good adress for a non-black girl in Ouagadougou?

Either prostitute ou semi-pro?

Let me know

Otari
09-18-09, 15:51
I’m going for a couple of days to Burkina Faso. Can you guys share some details of nice female contact(s) in Ouagadougou who could show me around the first night? It would be great to arrange as nice welcome pack in Ouaga as Labadi had.

Many thanks in advance,

Otari

[Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Otari
09-18-09, 16:51
One question more. Can you recommend a girl friendly hotel Ouagadougou?

Thanks again,

Barri
09-19-09, 00:05
One question more. Can you recommend a girl friendly hotel Ouagadougou?

Thanks again,I think most hotels ar GF. Last time I stayed at Hotel Yibi, 30,000 - 40,000 fcfa per room, on Av Kwame Nkrumah 10BP (opposite the more expensive Hotel Splendid), 3 minutes from the airport, dead in the centre of action: Byblos nightclub is just round the corner and Maquis 'Taxi Brousse' just opposite the entrance to the hotel, and the Show-Bizz bar with street serving outside the entrance to Byblos. I believe old Jimmys is between the maquis and Byblos; you pass it when walking to Byblos. I picked up girls both from the mentioned maquis and the bar. No problem at Hotel Yibi. They have a web page (yibihotel.com), but booking through it didn't work then. Google for it and find the phone number.

Otari
09-19-09, 14:31
Thank you Barri for recommendation.

Do you know if in others cities then Ouaga (I found only 1 post about Bobo Dioulasso) it’s easy to meet as nice girls as in the capital? I have some time (about 2 weeks) to spend in the region and like to combine mongering (but I don't like to travel with one girl) with the sightseeing. Do you have you for example an experience in Dori (on the way to Grom-Grom market), Po (on the way to Tiébéle), it is worth to cross the border to Nord Ghana or do you have other tips?

Thanks for any advice,

Otari
09-19-09, 15:38
http://www.voanews.com/english/archive/2008-05/2008-05-14-voa28.cfm

Ouagalove
09-24-09, 16:40
Is anyone out in Ouagdougou at the moment?

The floods look pretty bad. If so how is everything going out there?

Hope everyone is ok!

Yatin3891
09-30-09, 17:05
is anyone out in ouagdougou at the moment?

the floods look pretty bad. if so how is everything going out there?

hope everyone is ok!i was there last week. it seems the floods damaged many downtown houses and few bridges and roads. anyway, it looks like a tsunami for this poor country. but for all mongers, the business is still alive. even if school classes starting next month will speed down young girls (18 and more) activity.

but all other places like the famous av. kwame nkruma, majestic, calypso are still places to check.

Yatin3891
09-30-09, 17:13
Thank you Barri for recommendation.

Do you know if in others cities then Ouaga (I found only 1 post about Bobo Dioulasso) it’s easy to meet as nice girls as in the capital? I have some time (about 2 weeks) to spend in the region and like to combine mongering (but I don't like to travel with one girl) with the sightseeing. Do you have you for example an experience in Dori (on the way to Grom-Grom market), Po (on the way to Tiébéle), it is worth to cross the border to Nord Ghana or do you have other tips?

Thanks for any advice,I know some of all the places you mentionned. Dori is at the gate of desert, the place is said to be full of Muslims, but few 'maquis' exist there with some pro's. But like anyother place in this country, it's always possible to "date" some haidresser, school teacher or student. Things go quickly, just need to be polite and don't forget very big part of those girls all dream about getting a "mari blanc" (white husband).

I know that Po is near the north of Ghana. I once stayed a couple of days in Bolga, the biggest city of northern Ghana, the scene there was nice. I got 2 girls in 2 days each for all the night, not pro at all.

I know Ouayigouya in the north of burkina Faso is a nice place too for mongering. There are few nice chicks there dreaming of white guys (or foreigners in general).

Have a good luck

Alcibiades
09-19-10, 17:27
I shall be in Palm Beach next week for some weeks.

Do you know nice place for young l(but legal) beauty?

Yatin3891
09-20-10, 13:59
I shall be in Palm Beach next week for some weeks.

Do you know nice place for young l(but legal) beauty?At Hotel Palm Beach you are on the famous Ave. Kwame Krumah. The temple of night life. Most you can find nearby are pros from 23-30. Younger are semi-pros, most of them students. You can find them in night clubs such as BYBLOS (20m away from your hotel on the right) or New Jack (100m away on the left). Definitely the easiest places are MAJESTIC and CALYPSO. Any taxi can drive you there.

Alcibiades
09-21-10, 19:49
Have you experience for anal it seems not so easy.

Where to find goog opportunity?

Yatin3891
09-22-10, 00:56
Have you experience for anal it seems not so easy.

Where to find goog opportunity?I don't have, sorry. But for sure, you have big chance for that if you go to Calypso. Many of the pros you can find there would be probably ok for that. If you are lucky enough to grab a semi-pro student, you can get it too.

Good luck Anyway.

Alcibiades
09-22-10, 06:30
Many thanks Yatin3891 for your useful information.

When I ask for legal young, what is the limit?

If I understand semi pro are more in nightclub then in street or maquis.

Yatin3891
09-22-10, 18:14
Many thanks Yatin3891 for your useful information.

When I ask for legal young, what is the limit?

If I understand semi pro are more in nightclub then in street or maquis.Legal young I guess from 18yr up. Semi-pros are full in maquis and little less in the streets.

Good luck

Jazz123
09-23-10, 10:22
I once stayed a couple of days in Bolga, the biggest city of northern Ghana, the scene there was nice. I got 2 girls in 2 days each for all the night, not pro at all.

I - and many others I bet - would appreciate a report on Bolgatanga in the Ghana forum. I expect to spend a couple of days there in late November.

Thanks a lot!

Yatin3891
09-23-10, 23:34
You have good info.

I am very curious on all sex activities so could you complete on trans or shemale ?
Do you know if this kind of "girl" are existing in Ouaga and if yes where to meet them ?Unfortunately, I don't have any knowledge of that. But definitely, you should check the same "Calypso". I've heard about a couple of shemales there, but this is long time ago.

Good luck.

Alcibiades
09-25-10, 11:48
Many thanks,

You seems to have good knowledge of BF.

I shall report my experience if I have.

Last question do you thinck it easy and have experience to do photo for posting?

Last time when I was in BF the girl I meet and fuck don't agee.

It was a pity than she is very cute.

Yatin3891
09-27-10, 14:39
Many thanks,

You seems to have good knowledge of BF.

I shall report my experience if I have.

Last question do you thinck it easy and have experience to do photo for posting?

Last time when I was in BF the girl I meet and fuck don't agee.

It was a pity than she is very cute.I've been visiting the country very often in the past years. I also stayed there a couple of years. Regarding the pictures, its very difficult. You now the place is not so big and there were few scandals with girls getting their nude pictures posted on very easy to find websites. So most of those girls, even the pros have concern with their nudity being exposed. But you could also find few chicks who don't care. I think you can keep asking until you find the right one.

You can also enjoy the second largest city: bobo dioulasso, very nice place for mongering too. Young and very open minded girls are wide spread. Most of them are students, semi-pro.

Nongpagba
01-11-11, 11:41
At Hotel Palm Beach you are on the famous Ave. Kwame Krumah. The temple of night life. Most you can find nearby are pros from 23-30. Younger are semi-pros, most of them students. You can find them in night clubs such as BYBLOS (20m away from your hotel on the right) or New Jack (100m away on the left). Definitely the easiest places are MAJESTIC and CALYPSO. Any taxi can drive you there.At Kwame Nkrumah one should add the Taxi Brousse. Opposite Hotel Yibi. And diverse snack bars like Simon and others for pick ups. Places I like are Matata bar, Music Hall (has changed the name I tink) , the bar at Cine Neerwaya (has super delicious brochettes). You may see street work at Kwame Nkrumah direction of roundabout Nations Unies, at the road leading from Nations Unies towards Av. De la Liberté and at the Av. De la Liberté itself before reaching the crossing for the Barrage.

Jimmy Fingers
04-26-11, 22:58
I'm planning to stay in a french speaking African country for a few months after this summer. When picking a country the most important criteria are women (pros and non) , cost of living and general safety. Burkina Faso seems alright to me, but I'm also looking at Togo, Senegal, perhaps Benin, Cameroon.

I would be very grateful for some points in good directions from you who have been to those places.

And as for a guy who's going to Africa for the first time, I'm thinking about HIV. Should the % of HIV prevalence be taken into consideration for someone who will be using a condom every time?

I chose the Burkina Faso thread because that's the place I'm leaning towards. Hopefully my request won't take us too far off topic.

Repepito
05-31-11, 10:33
Hi everybody!

I'm in Burkina for a while but my evenings are all taken, does anyone kwon where to find pros or semi-pros in Ouaga during day time?

Thanks, this will help me very much!

Yatin3891
06-04-11, 16:05
Hi everybody!

I'm in Burkina for a while but my evenings are all taken, does anyone kwon where to find pros or semi-pros in Ouaga during day time?

Thanks, this will help me very much! Day time is not a big deal in Ouaga. But you'll be very lucky around swimming pools in most of the hotels: azalai, splendid, pacific, palm beach and LAICO. Its the hot season, most of semi-pros and many other "normal" girls going to swim. You just have to sit around the pool, get a drink, and watch. Next step is getting a phone number, which is very easy, or you just discuss what you want.

Repepito
06-06-11, 22:49
Thanks for the answer, I`ll try that I tell you how it goes.

Does any one knows any massage parlor in Ouaga?

Thanks!

Nongpagba
01-05-12, 23:16
There is a quite new short time hotel near the circulaire. Coming from Charles de Gaulle and turning right in Po direction you will eventually see on your right the Maison de la Femme, There U-turn right and right again to the Marsh Pension. Fanned room short time for 3. 000. Clean, hot shower, beear at reasonable price. Recommended!

Scout123
01-06-12, 15:21
There is a quite new short time hotel near the circulaire. Coming from Charles de Gaulle and turning right in Po direction you will eventually see on your right the Maison de la Femme, There U-turn right and right again to the Marsh Pension. Fanned room short time for 3. 000. Clean, hot shower, beear at reasonable price. Recommended!The economy must be improving.

These are great economic indicators. Proliferation of short time hotels and ST and LT prices! LOL

Nongpagba
02-29-12, 20:23
I like African women of this region, often tall and slim with full brests and a rond firm ass, not flabby or formless like Asian or European. This is a specime of the ass I like, the rest is very presentable also. We meet form time to time at the short time place previously mentioned.

Nongpagba
03-03-12, 13:22
Taxi Bousse is one place of encouter on Av. Kwame Nkrumah. It is owned by Zé who also owns now Matata (dancing bar) and other places. Last time I picked a lady up at Taxi Bousse, it was a let down and she a had very exaggerated view on the value of her service. But, you might be lucky and meet a nice one. So best thing to do is, take your time, get some talk going before embarking on more serious things.

Superpose
11-17-12, 07:37
I have stayed at Aazalai recently. Lots of girls at night around the pool. Found a nice one called Daisy. Avoid Beatrice which is a bit aggressive. Hotel is girl-friendly but make sure that you stay with the same girl for the whole stay because they are angry and make problems if you choose another different one every night. Girls hanging there at night know each other pretty well.)

Blocker994
12-23-12, 18:14
Hi guys,

I am heading to Ouaga for work for a while, don't speak a word of English, where would be the best place to find some English speaking action?

BusyBunny
01-20-13, 04:15
Hi guys,

I am heading to Ouaga for work for a while, don't speak a word of English, where would be the best place to find some English speaking action?There are a few Nigerian girls along Avenue Kwame Nkrumah, not as many as there used to be.

Nongpagba
01-21-13, 12:01
There are a few Nigerian girls along Avenue Kwame Nkrumah, not as many as there used to be.Ghanaian also.

Nongpagba
03-24-13, 21:40
The Music Hall has reopened under its old name and has some attractive waitresses. One called Marie and one called Florence are quite attractive and willing to join you on there day off, or before working hours.

BusyBunny
06-03-13, 08:23
There's been a huge influx of Ivorians into BF these last few months, both male & female, people dissatisfied with the slow pace of change in their country following the end of the civil war.

It has meant a increase in the level of crime, with more handguns in circulation, whereas previously the unfrequent muggings used to be at knive-point.

Of course the girls are ready for anything, at any price.

Golfinho
08-20-13, 02:14
There's a huge influx of Burkino Faso girls because they duh live here. It has meant an increase level of girls in circulation happy to pass as much time as you want with them. Take a room at the Splendide or Hotel Yibi, you barely make it out the door to the maqui across the street or to the Nightclub Dingo before you'll have a date (or twosome). No postings here? The tin-tins too busy too bother, and can't blame them.

Nanar4697
11-16-13, 18:09
Hi,

I will be in Ouagadougou in 2014 and want some recent informations on this town. Any update here? Any mongers going there soon?

Thank you

Loso69
12-03-13, 23:09
I'll be in Ouaga Jan 19 - Feb 3.

Nongpagba
01-24-14, 10:50
Once, coming from Niamey, at the police post of Kantchari an officer asked me, if I would take his "cousin" to Ouaga. The she-cousin was no beauty, but not ugly neither, so I embarked her. She told me, she was a student. I had had a pro in Niamey the night before, did not have enough sleep and was horny from too much beer. So, I was thinking about how to approach my guest. Remembering how I fucked a SW sitting on my lap while I drove in Cotonou, I asked my passenger, if she could drive. Then I proposed to learn her to drive and made her sit on my lap. This supplied occasion for touching here and there. After a little dirving experience, I made her sit closer stroking her thighs and feeling for her breasts. When approachng Ouaga, I turned into the Pharao Camping to have a drink. Unfortunately, she did not accept my proposal to take a room there. Well, I then dropped her at her place which she shared with her sister. To cut it short: When I came back a couple of days later she was ready to follow me to a hotel with "chambres de passe" informing me there that it was her first time. Well, she turned out to be a good pupil liking to suck until completion and even accepting to try the back door. I had to end the relationship because she became too attached to me, but not before laying the older sister also on occasions when I dropped by at times when the younger was having classes.

The lecture is simple: Keep your eyes open! You have the advantage of prestige and money that creates various opportunities.

Nongpagba
01-24-14, 11:05
Thanks for the answer, I`ll try that I tell you how it goes.

Does any one knows any massage parlor in Ouaga?

Thanks!The question has been raised quite a long time ago. There is one Thai place just before the intersection of the road to Koulouba and Av. Babanguida coming from the Charles de Gaulle at the right hand side. Would be curious myself, whether they provide hapy endings.

John Auro
01-24-14, 11:09
What a great and phantastic Story, tanx.

John.

Just a pix from a Girl Tuareg Girl from Tchirozerine / Niger from about 1995, will write the Story once I have time.

Loso69
02-03-14, 00:39
Flight

The flight with TunisAir was rather cheap (452 EUR all-in from Brussels). As I arrived over 3 hours late, my 1st night in Ouaga was a washout. As soon as I'd checked into my hotel, I'd received a mail from TunisAir, announcing my return flight had been cancelled. Since the Feb 3 flight from Tunis to Brussels had been cancelled, they'd booked me on the Feb 2 flight instead. But my Ouaga-Tunis flight was still on Feb 3. When I replied to the mail, they simply reconfirmed my itinerary:

Ouaga-Tunis: Feb 3
Tunis-Brussels: Feb 2

Idiots!

The problem was resolved after several visits to the TunisAir office in Ouaga (Av. Dr. Kwame N'Krumah). Since TunisAir had cancelled plenty of flights, and I wanted to avoid spending the night in Tunis, I returned home 5 days earlier than scheduled.

Hotel

I'd made reservations by mail for a junior suite at the Hôtel Koulouba. For a mere 30000 CFA, I had a salon (with ceiling fan) and a bedroom (with A/C). The red brick wall in the salon was really photogenic. The hotel is excellent value. Unfortunately, the apartments (with kitchen) were fully booked.

The hotel is within easy walking distance of Le Calypso, Ouaga's #1 hooker disco. Even wearing high heels, the girls walked back to my hotel. A taxi to Taxi Brousse should cost no more than 500 CFA (per person).

Girls

Taxi Brousse

Taxi Brousse is a maquis (bar / restaurant) next to the Hôtel Yibi on Av. Dr. Kwame N'Krumah. Girls start trickling in around 8-9 PM. The better looking specimens tend to arrive late. Hunting gazelles at the Taxi Brousse mainly requires patience. Sit down, order a cheap drink (Coke: 600 CFA; big beer: 900-1000 CFA), and patiently wait until you spot your dream girl. If you fail to hook up, move on to Le Calypso after midnight.

Le Dingo

Le Dingo (ex-Byblos; ex-Jimmy's) is a disco very close to Taxi Brousse. During my 2 visits, there were no girls apart from the many waitresses (who are available).

Le Calypso

Le Calypso is a hooker disco on Av. John F Kennedy. The action starts around midnight. One night, I met a true beauty walking in after 4.30 AM. Drinks are more expensive (Coke: 1500 CFA; small beer: 1500 CFA). The girls are much better looking than in Taxi Brousse. In a bar, you're sitting down, and are the prey of girls who aggressively target foreigners. In a disco, you can freely move around, and be the hunter instead of the game. Le Calypso is by far the #1 P4P venue in Ouaga!

White Meat

Strangely enough, there are 2 bars with white (Ukrainian & Moroccan) waitresses in Ouaga: Appaloosa & City Bar. No top beauties, but a few attractive enough girls. They mainly make commission on drinks, but apparently they're also available for take-out. No idea about prices.

General

Many of the girls have to go home to mommy very early morning. If you're looking for a true LT, don't waste any time before inquiring about the "menu". If the girl didn't do LT, I'd take her ST, then go back out on the prowl.

The Ouaga girls tend to be greedy. Make sure to always talk money in advance to avoid nasty surprises. Even then, expect the girls to ask for extra money to "help them".

During one conversation between 2 girls (in their local language), I only understood the figures in French. She didn't want "dix mille" (10000 CFA, which I believe is what the locals pay), but "cent euros" (100 EUR, which she hoped to extract from an unsuspecting foreigner). Personally, I refused to pay more than 20000 CFA ST, and 30000 CFA LT, which is still expensive for African standards.

Apart from local girls, you'll meet girls from Niger, Mali, Benin, Ghana...

Most of the local girls have been cut. No clit! Or even no pussy lips.

Speaking French is essential in Ouaga!

Loso

Nongpagba
05-06-14, 08:19
There is some street action at the lower section of Kwameh Nkrumah, some girls are waiting on their motobikes. Taxi Brousse was quite crowded in April. There is also a place with street action at Liberté going just before the intersection to the Barrage no. 1.

Nongpagba
01-12-15, 10:13
In fact, there are two bars at the Liberté near the pharmacy before the road leading to the barrage. One is called LE Cyclope, closes at 3 and is somehow more "respectable". They have some cute waitresses one of which I visited during daytime. The other one next door is more crowded with a lot of Nigerian and Ghanaian prostitutes, open unti 5.

Nongpagba
09-08-15, 09:29
Besides the night clubs, there are some other places to meet girls: Taxi Brousse has many semi-professionals, locals go to New Loolak Bar, Av. Bassawarga or LE Cyclop, Av. De la Liberté or to dancings like Matata. I like to go to Ciné Neerwaya Bar, they have delicious small brochettes and you may hook up with a waitress or guest. There is street action in the lower part of Kwame Nkrumah towards Nations Unies, in a side road to the left, gazelles on motobikes are waiting. Same, if you go in the opposite direction near Verdoyant. If you don't care about money, the swimming pools of the big Hotels are good hunting grounds. Sunday, I saw a real stunner at the Silmandé, and preliminary eye contact, smiling and greeting indicated that possibilities were there.

Nongpagba
10-06-15, 08:52
Am planning a trip from Burkina to Togo and Benin in December. Anybody interested to join in might send me a PM.

Nongpagba
10-20-15, 10:35
It is not infrequent to meet women now 25 or older who have been excised in Burkina Faso. In the last two decades I met 4, all muslims. Here is a specimen. This woman like others still react to stroking or licking the mutilated area. Discovering that a girl has no clitoris always took me back, though.

Bbb999
03-31-17, 17:58
Hi,

I'm going to be in Ouagadougou in April (2th to 5th). I'm reading the whole thread but was wondering if anyone had some more fresh info which would be very welcome.

Thanks.

Bbb999
03-31-17, 18:55
If anyone is there on those dates and wants to hang around on evenings please PM me.

Zee Xtreme
09-12-21, 00:18
Is it dead in here or what?

Zee Xtreme
06-13-22, 21:58
In case you're wondering it's well dead.