PDA

View Full Version : Western Sahara

Admin
05-17-02, 05:51
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

Routard
09-27-04, 19:53
I've been once as far as Laayoun. Well, as soon as you are arrived, you feel yourself very far from the rest of the world, and even very far from the modern time. As it is a very conservative muslim society in a remote place, it's impossible finding action. If someone comes up with any report about action experience here, he desearves the gold medal of mongerers.

Luvem n leave
01-13-06, 19:42
Agadir is oly about 300 miles north of Western Sahara. Did you ever get down there. Is there a border?

Once was offered a lift to Dakar but was worried about going through W. Sahara. Is it dangerous?

What is the capital called?

Neddy69
01-31-13, 20:52
I've been once as far as Laayoun. Well, as soon as you are arrived, you feel yourself very far from the rest of the world, and even very far from the modern time. As it is a very conservative muslim society in a remote place, it's impossible finding action. If someone comes up with any report about action experience here, he desearves the gold medal of mongerers.I spend one and a half years serving with the UN. Back in 1995/96 I had several Saharaoui girls, I didn t find them particularly inhibited, they all need it too haha. I had an apartment and had some hot veiled beauties, good fu. , gave them money for "taxi". Otherwise I just flew regularly up to Agadir, at that time it was a paradise.

There was Ali Baba disco crammed with pros and semipros, oh the good old days. I had some girls come down to Layyoune by bus and shagged them for a couple of days and then send them back up. Of course if you spend a while there you know the local customs. At that time there was a cordoned off red light district for the Moroccan army. I went through there by foot. I feld like in a foreign legion movie, with MPs moving along, and ugly fat moroccan women standing by the doors. Never forget that LOL. At that time Agadir was mongers paradise, I never paid more than 20- us for the night.

Neddy.

Thinking back to the good old times