PDA

View Full Version : Egypt

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

Dentist Ahmed
11-03-12, 02:04
Hey guys,

Been a long time since I posted any updates. Sorry but I'm just frkn busy and trvln all di time.

Anyhow. Today I was cruising around nasr city and picked up this 6/10 chick. I was like 50 she said no 100. I said no 50. She was like ok but only BJ and messing around in the car. She got it and I asked her then was was the 100 for an she said everything in car. Quite frkn cheap huh! . I really dunt understand those guys paying frkn high numbers to WG.

ANyways. She told me she's 21 yo (and I do believe her. Her figure was petite). She's v thin and like B cups. Face is cute. Not bad I would say. ANyways I expected something quick but then I found her very relaxed and we spent at least like 45 mins of GFE, DFK (which was so funcking great. She was like gimmy a kiss like those in cenemas and shit. And pushing my face into hers and stuff. She really was enjoying her time! , Fingering, and BBBJ. So everything except FS. She was so horny and didn't mind spending all the night with me for just frkn 50 bucks! . She told me she just had a joint and was feeling so horny.

Anyways. I took her number and will sure give her a call sometime next weekend. She said 100 FS in car and only 200 FS at my place. While she was with me she got a call and agreed with her frnd on 150 for FS at his place. Sweet prices huh.

Guys I'm posting this just to open fellow mongers' eyes that you dunt have to just got to MPs or call frkn russians to get laid. Its worth while just cruising around in the streets. As long as you cruise in the right places you will find something!

CheersThere is a couple of issues,

1st For me having fun in car is completly a bad idea. For so many reasons.

2nd I don't Like HJ or BJ alone at all. I tried this a few times and I found it so annoying. FS or masterbate at your home.

3rd Some of us as me, don't have a safe or private place to get girls in. So, we are looking for a girl in her palce (incall serviece).

4th The place MUST be clean, safe and comfy.

5th I'm not looking for a machine to do sex with. I'm looking for funy and passionat girl like the one you mentioned here. But a girl like that is hard to find. You find her 1 per 10.

6th this girl should be beautiful and I mean BEAUTIFUL, also so so so clean.

To get all this, you have to PAY.

Egytuner777
11-03-12, 03:57
Hey am new in this website.

How could I pay to exchange numbers.

Mateorka
11-03-12, 06:25
Dears, Sorry I can not give this SPA info to anybody, only for active serious members. Sorry for that but the situation these days become critical and we MUST be safe.Unfortunately I don't have a g primmer account and I need help to find what I'm looking around naser city so please any body tell me how to find one good massage with all extras

Roboman
11-03-12, 08:39
There is a couple of issues,

6th this girl should be beautiful and I mean BEAUTIFUL, also so so so clean.

To get all this, you have to PAY.If you think cleanliness or a full GFE experience and looks has anything to do with how much you pay, you're sorely mistaken. I've been quiet about this and said that to each his own. But my question now to you and others willing to cough up 3K or more is: What would you have said had the girl been a dud? U think she would give you a refund? Pay whatever you want, but don't waste time trying to convince those of us who have been at this for years that quality is determined by price. You're not buying a car. If a girl is into you, she'll perform, whether you pay 300 or 3K. Same applies if she's just trying to rush and get the cash. At least if I or Egy Monger or Ebrens have a so-so experience, which happens to the best or most experienced, then we're not out a friggin fortune.

I've been doing this in Egypt for years and I can honestly say that 90 percent of the ones I've been with are hot chicks who do full GFE. They give me what I want because 1: I don't cheat them and 2: I treat them decently. I've heard the bawab's wife that a bunch of you have asked to see on th phone setting up something for 2. 5K with some other monger. I pay her 300 for as many shots as I want to do and most of the time she stays 3+ hours.

The girls you guys are talking about for 3K being banged by mongers like me for 300-500 LE and are on call when I need them. I doubt you're experience with them is 10 times better than mine. You do the math.

Musherni
11-03-12, 10:42
Do you mean Sky Med Spa or that thai spa in amman square?Hi guys, new to this site and have registered. I am in Cairo for the next few weeks. Can you help me find either of these two places, and what to look out for? I have no Arabic skills.

Reaaly glad of any help here

Ricardo Gacia
11-03-12, 11:38
Sandy is alright. She's tight. But is a fucking robot. But to be honest. Marwa the 40 year old. That be#tch is a freak. Some of the best I've had. She even squirts. And suck the sh1t out of your d1ck. And her pussy is even tighter. When you go she acts like she doesn't get down. Or that she's retired or married now. But that bullshit. I just wish she was able to do outcall since I'm here working I can't always go. And its not bad to get a couple pops for 400l. E. Anyway I got this place in heliopolis and I'm trying to find girls that will come over. If you want to trade contacts hit me up on FB look for [Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Kalimat
11-03-12, 14:27
Dears, I search on the internet and find one romantic spa which is located in Nasr City.

Did anyone try it before? I make a call to them, they said Massage for 200EGP, but the girls cannot be chosen by you.

IFRania
11-03-12, 19:38
Marwa the 40 year old. That be#tch is a freak. Some of the best I've had. She even squirts. And suck the sh1t out of your d1ck. And her pussy is even tighter. When you go she acts like she doesn't get down. Or that she's retired or married now. But that bullshit. I just wish she was able to do outcall since I'm here working I can't always go. And its not bad to get a couple pops for 400l. E.Is this the same Marwa of Nasr City that people keep talking about here?

Omariono
11-04-12, 00:39
Hey guys,

Been a long time since I posted any updates. Sorry but I'm just frkn busy and trvln all di time.

Anyhow. Today I was cruising around nasr city and picked up this 6/10 chick. I was like 50 she said no 100. I said no 50. She was like ok but only BJ and messing around in the car. She got it and I asked her then was was the 100 for an she said everything in car. Quite frkn cheap huh! . I really dunt understand those guys paying frkn high numbers to WG.

ANyways. She told me she's 21 yo (and I do believe her. Her figure was petite). She's v thin and like B cups. Face is cute. Not bad I would say. ANyways I expected something quick but then I found her very relaxed and we spent at least like 45 mins of GFE, DFK (which was so funcking great. She was like gimmy a kiss like those in cenemas and shit. And pushing my face into hers and stuff. She really was enjoying her time! , Fingering, and BBBJ. So everything except FS. She was so horny and didn't mind spending all the night with me for just frkn 50 bucks! . She told me she just had a joint and was feeling so horny.

Anyways. I took her number and will sure give her a call sometime next weekend. She said 100 FS in car and only 200 FS at my place. While she was with me she got a call and agreed with her frnd on 150 for FS at his place. Sweet prices huh.

Guys I'm posting this just to open fellow mongers' eyes that you dunt have to just got to MPs or call frkn russians to get laid. Its worth while just cruising around in the streets. As long as you cruise in the right places you will find something!

CheersHey there, I'm pretty new here and unexperienced can you please help me? Message me or something thank you

TouringT
11-04-12, 07:39
Sandy is alright. She's tight. But is a fucking robot. But to be honest. Marwa the 40 year old. That be#tch is a freak. Some of the best I've had. She even squirts. And suck the sh1t out of your d1ck. And her pussy is even tighter. When you go she acts like she doesn't get down. Or that she's retired or married now. But that bullshit. I just wish she was able to do outcall since I'm here working I can't always go. And its not bad to get a couple pops for 400l. E. Anyway I got this place in heliopolis and I'm trying to find girls that will come over. If you want to trade contacts hit me up on FB look for [blue][Email address deleted by AdminWhat does Marwa look like? Most Egyptian women at 40 aren't exactly MILF material.

Arnold24
11-04-12, 15:16
Hey there, I'm pretty new here and unexperienced can you please help me? Message me or something thank youHi guys you are doing a great job here I am also new but I need to have good male friends in cairo and then we can exchange numbers and have fun with girls together

I do not have any money issue

Ladies Man69
11-04-12, 15:32
[QUOTE=Roboman; 1344523]If you think cleanliness or a full GFE experience and looks has anything to do with how much you pay, you're sorely mistaken. I've been quiet about this and said that to each his own. But my question now to you and others willing to cough up 3K or more is: What would you have said had the girl been a dud? U think she would give you a refund? Pay whatever you want, but don't waste time trying to convince those of us who have been at this for years that quality is determined by price. You're not buying a car. If a girl is into you, she'll perform, whether you pay 300 or 3K. Same applies if she's just trying to rush and get the cash. At least if I or Egy Monger or Ebrens have a so-so experience, which happens to the best or most experienced, then we're not out a friggin fortune.

Roboman,

For sure you have a point and as I mentioned before it has 2 do with being a rookie or a veteran in the mongering scene, not only in egypt but anywhere. However I am pretty darn sure that the quality differs between chicks in terms of hygiene and the way they take care of themselves. For example your bawab's wife doesn't do manicure and pedicure as she wud be rather busy with doing molokheya for her hubby afterwards. Anyways IMHO we could all share info about chicks and whoever want to pay 3k he is more than welcome and whoever want to pay 300 also more than welcome 2 write his review and neither shud be criticized for being a moron or an idiot.

I make fun of Egy monger because he jumps on other people's opinion as if he holds the truth, plus his stereotype look to rich guys of being mentally retarded who wants 2 brag about their money. No guy would like to pay more than he should.

As for the other opinion, I myself had the same girl paying 1. 5 and 400LE so egy monger and roboman have a point for sure.

Fido9876
11-05-12, 01:59
A madam I know in Faisal called me and said she had a special surprise, but refused to tell me until I got there. Since my other plans had fallen through, I said fuck it and went. What I found was a hot 18 year old spinner and another woman in her mid-30s who turned out to be her mother. Surprise is the understatement of the century. I had no doubts about the veracity of the madam's promise because of the close resemblance. The mother was also hot, with full C cups while her daughter had firm B's and pouty pussy lips.

Needless to say, I wasn't going to pass up this chance and took them both. I managed to get them both to give me a similtaneous BBBJ and then the daughter mounted me while I fingered her mom. Then I had them swap with the mom in missionary while I fingered the daughter. First round saw me pulling out of the mother, pulling off the rubber and blowing a load on the daughter's pussy. In round two I had the mom suck my balls while the daughter rode me. Round three I switched back and forth before cumming on the daughter.

Total damage was 1, 000 for the two plays 200 for the apartment. It's way more than I usually pay, but the experience was priceless.

Like I've said before, a little persistence pays off. I just wish some guys on here would remember that instead of just hammering me with PMs asking for numbers. I wouldn't have gotten this score if I hadn't invested time and money in getting contacts and building confidence with these madams.

Happy huntingWould it be possible to guide me how I can reach this great "family". Even a guide on how to invest my time and money correctly to reach such a result. U can consider it an investment lesson.

Wiley22
11-05-12, 13:52
A madam I know in Faisal called me and said she had a special surprise, but refused to tell me until I got there. Since my other plans had fallen through, I said fuck it and went. What I found was a hot 18 year old spinner and another woman in her mid-30s who turned out to be her mother. Surprise is the understatement of the century. I had no doubts about the veracity of the madam's promise because of the close resemblance. The mother was also hot, with full C cups while her daughter had firm B's and pouty pussy lips.

Needless to say, I wasn't going to pass up this chance and took them both. I managed to get them both to give me a similtaneous BBBJ and then the daughter mounted me while I fingered her mom. Then I had them swap with the mom in missionary while I fingered the daughter. First round saw me pulling out of the mother, pulling off the rubber and blowing a load on the daughter's pussy. In round two I had the mom suck my balls while the daughter rode me. Round three I switched back and forth before cumming on the daughter.

Total damage was 1, 000 for the two plays 200 for the apartment. It's way more than I usually pay, but the experience was priceless.

Like I've said before, a little persistence pays off. I just wish some guys on here would remember that instead of just hammering me with PMs asking for numbers. I wouldn't have gotten this score if I hadn't invested time and money in getting contacts and building confidence with these madams.

Happy huntingWell how do I can get in touch with a madame the samy way you did? Can you please enlighten me?

Xdick
11-05-12, 14:10
I hook up girl from Abbas el akkad nasr city she was light and small and we just have fun in the car she told me that she have place and we go there there was 6/10good girl with her she asked me if I like her to join us I said yes we have 2 hour with total value of 600 hundred pound and week later she ask me to meet her sere he have pretty little saso she was about 20 with tight pussy total coast 400 with the place she have different places so if any one would like to exchange contact I am h.

Zooki
11-05-12, 14:42
Try the expatriate site Egypt, you might get lucky.

Cheers

Wiley22
11-06-12, 04:28
I hook up girl from Abbas el akkad nasr city she was light and small and we just have fun in the car she told me that she have place and we go there there was 6/10good girl with her she asked me if I like her to join us I said yes we have 2 hour with total value of 600 hundred pound and week later she ask me to meet her sere he have pretty little saso she was about 20 with tight pussy total coast 400 with the place she have different places so if any one would like to exchange contact I am h.Is there any other way you could send me her number without abusing the forum rules? Like putting her phone number in between the words or so. Somehow like a code. Please try! I'd really appreciate it if you can help me with this.

Zooki
11-06-12, 09:35
Is there any other way you could send me her number without abusing the forum rules? Like putting her phone number in between the words or so. Somehow like a code. Please try! I'd really appreciate it if you can help me with this.Whats wrong with you man, things don't work out like this here, we respect the forum & the admin.

Hungph
11-06-12, 13:13
I hook up girl from Abbas el akkad nasr city she was light and small and we just have fun in the car she told me that she have place and we go there there was 6/10good girl with her she asked me if I like her to join us I said yes we have 2 hour with total value of 600 hundred pound and week later she ask me to meet her sere he have pretty little saso she was about 20 with tight pussy total coast 400 with the place she have different places so if any one would like to exchange contact I am h.You don't have PM working so how can we communicate?

Xdick
11-06-12, 14:15
Is there any other way you could send me her number without abusing the forum rules? Like putting her phone number in between the words or so. Somehow like a code. Please try! I'd really appreciate it if you can help me with this.I can't to do that I said exchane contact I will not give the number for free you have to be suscribed to have them.

Scott79
11-06-12, 21:27
I can't to do that I said exchane contact I will not give the number for free you have to be suscribed to have them.I have just subscribed to be able to send PM. It takes 24 hours to activate subscription. I will PM you as soon as I'm activated.

Biscotti
11-06-12, 22:12
I have read of brothels existing in cairo and alexandria but have not been able to find locations for anything. Can anyone help?

Scott79
11-07-12, 07:40
I can't to do that I said exchane contact I will not give the number for free you have to be suscribed to have them.My paid membership is active now. I tried to PM you but I couldn't. Can you PM please, or tell me how to contact you.

Thanks

Hungph
11-07-12, 08:39
I can't to do that I said exchane contact I will not give the number for free you have to be suscribed to have them.Can you pm me the contact please.

Egman
11-07-12, 14:02
Yes, it's the one which ends with 4000.I am keeping contacted with Marwa's No, but no answer, any news about her.

Zooki
11-07-12, 14:15
I have read of brothels existing in cairo and alexandria but have not been able to find locations for anything. Can anyone help?You need to suscribe first to exchange contacts.

Scott79
11-07-12, 15:26
You need to suscribe first to exchange contacts.I subscribed yesterday. How can I get contacts?

Ashyelmasery
11-09-12, 00:07
I have been following up the site for months, yesterday I found a massage center in Nser city, the one beside el borg resultant

It's a flat in the first floor. But girls didn't offer anything exstra. However I know you always speak about one on NC. Is it the same place or you mean another place.

Please help.

Caiguy
11-09-12, 10:55
I have been following up the site for months, yesterday I found a massage center in Nser city, the one beside el borg resultant

It's a flat in the first floor. But girls didn't offer anything exstra. However I know you always speak about one on NC. Is it the same place or you mean another place. Please help.If this is the one a few blocks away from the Borg Restaurant, it sounds like the one I reported on a couple of months ago. My experience was similar to yours, no extras offered. But the desk girl and massage girl were kind of flirty, maybe this is the kind of place where can get extras if you are a regular? It's too much trouble for me to invest that much time, though.

ElMohlek
11-09-12, 17:51
Hi guys am new to this site could anyone help me to get to know how things work here.

Ashyelmasery
11-11-12, 11:49
If this is the one a few blocks away from the Borg Restaurant, it sounds like the one I reported on a couple of months ago. My experience was similar to yours, no extras offered. But the desk girl and massage girl were kind of flirty, maybe this is the kind of place where can get extras if you are a regular? It's too much trouble for me to invest that much time, though.Do you know anyplace that can provide extra in helio or Nasr city?

Mshemy
11-11-12, 15:08
I am keeping contacted with Marwa's No, but no answer, any news about her.I tried to call her, but unfortunately she cancelled.

Ashyelmasery
11-11-12, 20:08
Today I decide to gave up with Heliopolis and Nser city and decided to try that MP in mohandseen that everybody talk about.

It was nice. A girl 8/10 nice body, cool face come to my room. Her massage was good and after she finished my back. She start on front. And you know the rest. 200 LE for the massage and 100 for her

She said that she can go privet with full service, and she will take 800. The problem that I need to rent a place. Do you know a good place in a good area that I cold rent / day. Without problems.

Please advice

Scott79
11-11-12, 23:43
Things are getting more risky everyday.

4 brothels stormed today in Cairo. 12 girls arrested.

http://www1.youm7.com/News.asp?NewsID=842924&SecID=12

Hungph
11-12-12, 07:38
Today I decide to gave up with Heliopolis and Nser city and decided to try that MP in mohandseen that everybody talk about.

It was nice. A girl 8/10 nice body, cool face come to my room. Her massage was good and after she finished my back. She start on front. And you know the rest. 200 LE for the massage and 100 for her

She said that she can go privet with full service, and she will take 800. The problem that I need to rent a place. Do you know a good place in a good area that I cold rent / day. Without problems.

Please adviceWhich MP is that?

Mshemy
11-12-12, 09:02

Please adviceWhich SPA in Mohandesen?

Mshemy
11-12-12, 13:19
I hook up girl from Abbas el akkad nasr city she was light and small and we just have fun in the car she told me that she have place and we go there there was 6/10good girl with her she asked me if I like her to join us I said yes we have 2 hour with total value of 600 hundred pound and week later she ask me to meet her sere he have pretty little saso she was about 20 with tight pussy total coast 400 with the place she have different places so if any one would like to exchange contact I am h.Oh man, can we exchange?

Noidz
11-12-12, 19:04
Contacted fellow monger Zooki for some contacts and he was courteous enough to exchange a contact of a certain Madame. Called her up and agreed she'd send me a girl.

Next day, I met with S, a 21 yr old beauty with B size cups, moderately educated but fun. 6 or 7/10 body and 7/10 figure. Spent a nice couple of hours.

Her pussy was tight and fun but I can say it was a bit far from my best shag.

Overall good experience and all thanks to Zooki to whom I owe this experience.

Willing to exchange contacts with fellow subscribed members.

Happy mongering!

Nagyyy
11-12-12, 22:16
Can you tell me the words you searched for to get it?

Cause I've been searching for it and found nothing.

Maxman19
11-12-12, 23:49
I hook up girl from Abbas el akkad nasr city she was light and small and we just have fun in the car she told me that she have place and we go there there was 6/10good girl with her she asked me if I like her to join us I said yes we have 2 hour with total value of 600 hundred pound and week later she ask me to meet her sere he have pretty little saso she was about 20 with tight pussy total coast 400 with the place she have different places so if any one would like to exchange contact I am h.Hello, would it be possible to exchange?

Maddy86
11-13-12, 16:30
Things are getting more risky everyday.

4 brothels stormed today in Cairo. 12 girls arrested.

http://www1.youm7.com/News.asp?NewsID=842924&SecID=12Guys watchout! It's recommended such days to pick a SW and take her to your home than visiting such brothels.

Maddy86
11-13-12, 16:32
I hook up girl from Abbas el akkad nasr city she was light and small and we just have fun in the car she told me that she have place and we go there there was 6/10good girl with her she asked me if I like her to join us I said yes we have 2 hour with total value of 600 hundred pound and week later she ask me to meet her sere he have pretty little saso she was about 20 with tight pussy total coast 400 with the place she have different places so if any one would like to exchange contact I am h.That girl who stands there near Burger King? I saw her once, she told me we can decide on any price. I was bit hesitated. I thought there might be a trap so I left her.

Xdick
11-14-12, 10:05
That girl who stands there near Burger King? I saw her once, she told me we can decide on any price. I was bit hesitated. I thought there might be a trap so I left her.The one in front of Burger King she is mona and she is quiet average little fat and she offer blow job hand and mouth both 200 hundred I try to get her ass to my apartment she ask for 800 so I abounded her.

Nagyyy
11-16-12, 15:07
How can I get Marwa's number?

I've been searching for it on the internet and found nothing. Can you help!

[Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Scott79
11-20-12, 01:02
I heard that some Syrian girls (refugees) work as prostitutes in Egypt. Does anyone know where to get a Syrian girl? They are so beautiful and sexy compared to Egyptian girls.

Maddy86
11-21-12, 14:43
Congratulations everyone, Nasr City and Heliopolis areas are now free of SWs! 2 hours and a half of desperate looking in all streets to find any piece of flesh. I only found that fat lady in Niqab starring at me in elmerghany street, and those two poor and dirty girls behind El-Tefl Garden. Does anybody have contacts for SWs in Heliopolis / Nasr City for exchange? Clean ones please. My phone has been accidently formatted but I still keep 2 contacts. PM me if you're interested.

Mmhesham
11-21-12, 15:14
Hey guys,

I may be new here, but I do have my share of contacts, I have Marwa's number + I know 2 madams who host in their appts, also I have a Russian contact, an iraqi contact and some in Alex + the usual fairmont hotel Lena who make you get a room in the hotel then she comes up, prob. Is I don't have a pm, and by the way the ladies working in this field are now more than ever, since most if not all are in it for the money and due to current eco. Status they are more than ever.

Scott79
11-21-12, 23:57
Hey guys,

I may be new here, but I do have my share of contacts, I have Marwa's number + I know 2 madams who host in their appts, also I have a Russian contact, an iraqi contact and some in Alex + the usual fairmont hotel Lena who make you get a room in the hotel then she comes up, prob. Is I don't have a pm, and by the way the ladies working in this field are now more than ever, since most if not all are in it for the money and due to current eco. Status they are more than ever.How can I contact you? I have PM but you don't have.

Mmhesham
11-23-12, 18:40
[Text in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it was written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

Caiguy
11-25-12, 00:31
I tried one of the numbers for Amy spa last week, thinking it would be for their relocated successor near Shehab Street in Mohandiseen. It turned out not to be that place but a new location for Amy on the Agouza corniche a little south of the old one. I got directions and found it, and paid my LE 200 on entry. In the room a chunky girl I had met in Amy spa in the past (but not one of my favorites, they had left) popped in quickly to say hi. The girl assigned to me came in, and she was a slender cutie with a nice ass. She proceeded to give me one of the best light, sensual massages I ever had (even in Asia) , with just the right touching on the thighs and against the balls and elsewhere to make it wonderfully erotic. She finally touched my cock to ask if I wanted a massage there. The problem was that she asked LE300 for at most a handjob. I bargained her to 150 (which makes me wish for five years ago, and in some places more recently, when the standard MP rates were 50 for HJ. 100 for BJ. 200 for full service). To top that off the would only take out one boob at a time, though it was pert and very suckable. Her massage was more erotic than the HJ, however, so I couldn't deliver the payload, and she got annoyed at not getting paid more for her efforts. I feel like just going back for the massage and no extras, since it's getting to the point where they are really not worth the price.

CaiFkr
11-25-12, 21:15
Fellow mongers,

Be ware, a new scam scheme is out there (probably not really new)!

If you search for massage on the normal Arabic ads websites souq alarab and other, someone has put up an explicit ad for "penis massage" (yes, they advertised it like that with an explicit 18+ photo) by a Russian, Syrian, Lebanese or Moroccan girls. When you call the announced mobile No a Syrian / Lebanese guy explains the flats he runs with four girls in each of the different four nationalities, where you can go and have your fun with any. Rates are too good to be true 300 for 1 hour. 500 for 2 hours (and you can have the fun with all the four girls one at a time regardless of the pops count. Told you it's too good to be true.

The catch comes when he explains the *payment method. As you should go to an ATM machine somewhere in Abbas El-akkad st to deposit the agreed amount *in advance* to a specific bank account, and then he should give you the directions to head directly to the girls' flat once he instantaneously makes sure the money has been credited to the given account.

What made even more sure it's a scam was the flexibility this guy has shown either with the rates or the timing or what the girls would do. He was ready to send one of the girls to my place for one hour for just 200 EGP

I'm sure most of the experienced (and even the semi-experienced) wouldn't fall for this one, but though a friendly warning flag will do no harm. You never know which head is working when one lands on such pages.

Take care and be safe

Momo001
11-25-12, 23:21
Hi guys,

I am new in town and unfortunately don't have much contacts to share, however I do hope there is anyone out there willing to help a brother in need.

But I have to say I tried one of these rusian girls, but these are just too expensive and further not really into the thing.

Cheers

Mshemy
11-27-12, 06:57
Dears, did anyone check Madam Marwa recently?

If yes, can you please confirm if she changed these bad two girls she usually have?

Trust 4
11-27-12, 14:46
Does anyone knows about spa or massage with extra service in Marriott hotel near airport in cairo. If not then any good place nearby?

MahaNino
11-27-12, 16:08
I'd like to rent an apartment per day or per month.

Could anyone help me please.

Scott79
11-27-12, 17:56
Hello guys,

If anyone would like to exchange contacts with me, please PM me.

Thanks

CaiFkr
11-27-12, 19:10

If yes, can you please confirm if she changed these bad two girls she usually have?It's the same poor gang (Nour, Sandy, Amira)

Ali Velez
11-27-12, 21:30

If yes, can you please confirm if she changed these bad two girls she usually have?Yes she get new girl very very bad and also she just small virgin child about 12 or 13 year crazy, the old is more good than the new.

Scott79
11-28-12, 00:47
Does Madam Marwa answer phone now? I tried to call her 2 weeks ago and she was not answering at all.

I never tried her girls before. I want to know the price and in which area in Cairo is her place.

Mshemy
11-28-12, 11:12
It's the same poor gang (Nour, Sandy, Amira)She Said that she have a new chick (16 yrs) I think, did you try? How much you pay?

Assassino
11-28-12, 13:35
Guys. I was searching the internet for good MP and suddenly I found this forum. It was as if I found a gum hidden from me in the mud of Egypt. I kept reading for a while and man you guys as deep into Egypt, especially Egy Monger and Roboman. The level of

Details in the Forum is mind striking. So, I thought WTF, let us subscribe to this magnificent forum. I am telling you guys it is getting very hard to find good and new MP these days and the problem is that you go in a MP, you check your luck, pay 150 or 200 EGP to get in a room and you get fucked when you find an ugly lady or even a clean massage when the masseuse tells you you can't take off your boxers. Then you wait for a good massage but again WTF, even the massage is a shitty one. So, I think you are doing a great job taking the good MP out from the mud of Cairo.

Thanks guys

Kanoby
11-28-12, 15:38
Hi all I have 1 MILF no. For share and 1 african MILF for share

1 syrian girls for share

All of them have thier places

Also have a spa no. In nasr city with extras only 200 egp

If any one intersting to share with new contact just tell me.

Kanoby
11-28-12, 15:43
Hey guys,

I may be new here, but I do have my share of contacts, I have Marwa's number + I know 2 madams who host in their appts, also I have a Russian contact, an iraqi contact and some in Alex + the usual fairmont hotel Lena who make you get a room in the hotel then she comes up, prob. Is I don't have a pm, and by the way the ladies working in this field are now more than ever, since most if not all are in it for the money and due to current eco. Status they are more than ever.Me to my friends,

I want to share.

I have one Russian. 1 affrican. 1 spa. 1 syrian

Let me know if you want to share.

ElMohlek
11-28-12, 20:04
Hey guys.

Its really interesting the massage I want to try some, I think its a different experience compared to direct sex, ohh about sex I have 2 contacts from maddi one is a Russian MILF a (super one) she is 35 she take 500 in her place, another is a black sexy girl also in maddi for 300 in her place too, about black or western girls for sex if any one want to them there is A LOT over the web you can find them from any social web like G+ or tagged or hi5, if you want to I can guide you.Could you please guide me with which search keywords should I start, because I got tired of badoo.

Assassino
11-29-12, 15:51
Hey guys.

Its really interesting the massage I want to try some, I think its a different experience compared to direct sex, ohh about sex I have 2 contacts from maddi one is a Russian MILF a (super one) she is 35 she take 500 in her place, another is a black sexy girl also in maddi for 300 in her place too, about black or western girls for sex if any one want to them there is A LOT over the web you can find them from any social web like G+ or tagged or hi5, if you want to I can guide you.Can you please guide me to the Russian MILF in Maadi as well as the. It is very interesting to meet her. How can I find her on the web. Please guide me.

Thanks man.

Assassino
11-29-12, 19:11
Hey guys,

I may be new here, but I do have my share of contacts, I have Marwa's number + I know 2 madams who host in their appts, also I have a Russian contact, an iraqi contact and some in Alex + the usual fairmont hotel Lena who make you get a room in the hotel then she comes up, prob. Is I don't have a pm, and by the way the ladies working in this field are now more than ever, since most if not all are in it for the money and due to current eco. Status they are more than ever.How can I get these contacts from you man. I also don't have PM. May be we both should get PM!

Assassino
11-29-12, 19:12

1 syrian girls for share

If any one intersting to share with new contact just tell me.Please do share with me if possible. Thanks mate.

NewLife165
11-29-12, 21:54
I am new here.

Can someone share contacts in Nasr city?

NewLife165
11-29-12, 22:01
Could you please guide me with which search keywords should I start, because I got tired of badoo.I am new in this forum. Can someone please share contacts in Nasr City?

Nad79
12-01-12, 03:28
Could you please guide me to contact some girls in Maadi.

I'm new here & need some help.

Nad79
12-01-12, 15:37

1 syrian girls for share

If any one intersting to share with new contact just tell me.Can I share you man [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

CrazedDog
12-01-12, 15:47
Please do share with me if possible. Thanks mate.I'll second that sounds good.

Assassino
12-01-12, 16:13
Last Wednesday, I went to Amy Spa. They told me they have 2 branches, One in Agouza Kornich and the other in Shehab St, So I head down to the one in Agouza Kornich. I went inside, paid 200 LE for entrance, no signage on the building or anything. Got one girl whose name she told me was N* (which I later on found that it was A*). Anyways, she had a very good body but not a very good looking face (overall 7/10). BUT she made me a wonderful soft massage then she touched my dick and asked if I wanted a HJ, she asked for a 100 LE for the HJ so when I told her that I want a BJ or even to FS, she said she doesn't do that. So, I told her that I don't want a HJ. So she went to get me another girl. The other girl came and her name was h*, she was not very good looking, nice body and ok face (overall 6/10) but she told me she wanted 300 for a BJ and I tried only to pay 200. To make a long story short we agreed on 250 LE for a freaking BJ. She made an okay BJ but a little rough. She took one boob out and I started sucking it and we kissed a little bit. When I finished, I regretted not paying the 100 LE for the HJ with the other nicer girl.

What has gotten into the world. A freaking BJ for 250 LE. A complete rip off and I was completely pissed off later on. I think next time I will get the same girl for less amount or I will kick her out. I think she does FS, but it was my first time so she did not know me well and she asked for a 1000 for the FS so I told her no fucking way.

I am sorry guys, I am not trying to raise the prices up but I was fucking aroused and I needed to shot my load and get it over with. That is why I joined the forum to get linked to nicer and cheaper (BUT Clean) girls.

I do have the phone number of the H* girl if any one wants it. I can exchange it for the Russian MILF number in Maadi, the super Russian MILF " Insider8" talked about.

I thought I share this incident with you guys.

Ajoo9
12-02-12, 00:46
I'm currently staying in Nasr city any action about? ESP massage parlours and or any incall services.

Thanks in advance guys. Inbox me any info please.

Kanoby
12-02-12, 09:49
I can share with you. I have 2 contacts but how I can contact you. You don't have PM?I don't know please tell me how to share.

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=custompages_subscriptions&title=Subscription%20Membership%20Details%20and%20FAQ

Thanks,

Jackson

Member #4262
12-03-12, 13:37

MongoManga
12-03-12, 14:20
Hi,

Does anyone have a lead for a furnished flat in Maadi or Nasr city that comes with the maid and the expected extra service. I have a few contacts in maadi for MP and sudanese girl and I'm willing to share.

All the best.

LaVerga
12-03-12, 23:42
Hi all,

This is probably too good to be true, but in googling for Egyptian escorts I came across profiles of unbelievably-as in, not worth believing-hot women, and the phone numbers appeared to be from Russia. Except the prices were actually listed in LE. There was an email address, and the person confirmed that they have 2 women are in Egypt but that appointments must be made by phone, not email. So you have to call the Russian number to make a date in Egypt.

If this is a scam, which seems likely, what's the angle? I call and they try to get my credit card number out of me? If it's not a scam-I mean, the women can't be as hot as those photos but it's not impossible there are two Russian WGs in Egypt-has anybody ever tried something like this?

Thanks

MongoManga
12-04-12, 12:44
Hi all,

A few weeks back I went to a MP in NC in a quite area. Paid 200 LE for msg that was obviously with extra service. Very clean girl J and said they were 4 different girls. Face 7/10 and body 8/10. Only offered me HJ and it was a very soft and sensual session. No BJ no taking off her clothes just HJ. Also didn't ask me for any money but I gave her a 50 LE tip. I guess I could have left with paying nothing. She was really the cleanest and good looking I've ever experience in a MP. Willing to share contact if anyone wants to share.

CaiFkr
12-04-12, 17:16
Hi all,

This is probably too good to be true, but in googling for Egyptian escorts I came across profiles of unbelievably-as in, not worth believing-hot women, and the phone numbers appeared to be from Russia. Except the prices were actually listed in LE. There was an email address, and the person confirmed that they have 2 women are in Egypt but that appointments must be made by phone, not email. So you have to call the Russian number to make a date in Egypt.

If this is a scam, which seems likely, what's the angle? I call and they try to get my credit card number out of me? If it's not a scam-I mean, the women can't be as hot as those photos but it's not impossible there are two Russian WGs in Egypt-has anybody ever tried something like this?

ThanksIt could be a premium number scam where you are charged around 4-5 Euros / min without knowing it. Maybe they don't get that much out of each individual caller, but with many ambitious callers and only a website maintenance cost (there don't have to be girls in the first place) they can be making good money. What you can do is to look up the number they are advertising before calling. (Russia's premium code is +7-809-) but the number doesn't even have to be in Russia.

Assassino
12-04-12, 18:21
Hi all,

ThanksA word of advice, NEVER give your credit card to any escort service agency, escort, hooker, any one at ALL. The russians in Egypt always take cash before the session. In the hotel or their place, you go if you like her you pay her the agreed amount and always have a firm agreement with the escort of what you want and what you will get for your own money. That is the deal always. I thought I should just tell you. From what you are telling me, this is a scam as they want your credit card number. NEVER GIVE YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER TO ANY ONE. Insist on paying cash upon arrival, also the photos are always fake so you better get your ass to the women and see if she is even worth the time and money to pay her.

Also, Russian WG's are extremely expensive for only one hour they range from 1800 LE to 2700 LE. Too much money to waste in such dire times.

Scott79
12-04-12, 22:02
Hi all,

This is probably too good to be true, but in googling for Egyptian escorts I came across profiles of unbelievably-as in, not worth believing-hot women, and the phone numbers appeared to be from Russia. Except the prices were actually listed in LE. There was an email address, and the person confirmed that they have 2 women are in Egypt but that appointments must be made by phone, not email. So you have to call the Russian number to make a date in Egypt.I googled Egyptian escorts before but the prices are very high +400$ per hour. Another thing, whether the girl offers hotel incall or outcall that means that you should meet her inside a hotel. How will you manage to enter her room or let her inside your room with all restrictions applied by hotel staff on Egyptians?

Mmhesham
12-05-12, 02:39
Me to my friends,

I want to share.

I have one Russian. 1 affrican. 1 spa. 1 syrian

Let me know if you want to share.How can we share, we need to mmhesham740. Use the best webm.

MongoManga
12-05-12, 06:49
Does anyone know how to activate the stealth mode (banner free). I have a paid account.

Thanks

Ballectric
12-05-12, 12:23
If you think cleanliness or a full GFE experience and looks has anything to do with how much you pay, you're sorely mistaken. I've been quiet about this and said that to each his own. But my question now to you and others willing to cough up 3K or more is: What would you have said had the girl been a dud? U think she would give you a refund? Pay whatever you want, but don't waste time trying to convince those of us who have been at this for years that quality is determined by price. You're not buying a car. If a girl is into you, she'll perform, whether you pay 300 or 3K. Same applies if she's just trying to rush and get the cash. At least if I or Egy Monger or Ebrens have a so-so experience, which happens to the best or most experienced, then we're not out a friggin fortune.

I've been doing this in Egypt for years and I can honestly say that 90 percent of the ones I've been with are hot chicks who do full GFE. They give me what I want because 1: I don't cheat them and 2: I treat them decently. I've heard the bawab's wife that a bunch of you have asked to see on th phone setting up something for 2. 5K with some other monger. I pay her 300 for as many shots as I want to do and most of the time she stays 3+ hours.

The girls you guys are talking about for 3K being banged by mongers like me for 300-500 LE and are on call when I need them. I doubt you're experience with them is 10 times better than mine. You do the math.[/QUOTE]Can you share some of your experience that you have and if possible to have some contacts.

Ballectric
12-05-12, 12:27
How can we share, we need to mmhesham740. Use the best webm.Can you share with me too.

Ballectric
12-05-12, 12:31
Does anyone know any girl or place to visit in Heliopolis, Nasr City or Maadi.

Spirit1975
12-05-12, 16:41
Contacted fellow monger Zooki for some contacts and he was courteous enough to exchange a contact of a certain Madame. Called her up and agreed she'd send me a girl.

Next day, I met with S, a 21 yr old beauty with B size cups, moderately educated but fun. 6 or 7/10 body and 7/10 figure. Spent a nice couple of hours.

Her pussy was tight and fun but I can say it was a bit far from my best shag.

Overall good experience and all thanks to Zooki to whom I owe this experience.

Willing to exchange contacts with fellow subscribed members.

Happy mongering!Can you please send me thier contacts?

Assassino
12-05-12, 16:43
Does anyone know any girl or place to visit in Heliopolis, Nasr City or Maadi.I will second that thought Ballectric, I need a contact in Maadi if possible guys. I live in Maadi and I cannot find anything good near me. Also, I have heard a lot about this Russian MILF in Maadi and I am very interested to meet her if any one has her contact to share.

Assassino
12-05-12, 16:55
To all my friends and fellow mongers, yesterday I went to SN in RH and it was not bad at all. I picked the Moroccan lady L* over there and I paid the 300 LE for 45 minutes " usual rate" and I stayed almost for an hour. Her looks were not very good 5 or 6/10 and here massage was not good as she understood from the first minute what I wanted and she got right down to business. She gave me a very good HJ and BBJ and I gave her 200 EGP. I got her number and I can tell you that she liked me and we might hook up later in her place for FS. Massage was 1 or 2/10 and the BJ and HJ was a 7/10. Total damage 500 LE. But to tell you the truth, SN is still as it used to be: good, clean with extras but as always expensive. It is not shut down as some people say and it is not men doing men and women doing women as I heard on this forum before.

Khaled Medhat
12-06-12, 14:07
Hi all,

A few weeks back I went to a MP in NC in a quite area. Paid 200 LE for msg that was obviously with extra service. Very clean girl J and said they were 4 different girls. Face 7/10 and body 8/10. Only offered me HJ and it was a very soft and sensual session. No BJ no taking off her clothes just HJ. Also didn't ask me for any money but I gave her a 50 LE tip. I guess I could have left with paying nothing. She was really the cleanest and good looking I've ever experience in a MP. Willing to share contact if anyone wants to share.I tried all the girls in this place, J is bronzn skin not white, she is tall a little bit with good ass.

But there was a girl called N, she is the deadliest girl I ever been with, looking 10/10, her face is really cute. 9/10 body, she is so clean and she talks good english, she is not bee2a at all.

But the bad news as usual that this place is busted and if you called the guy to have a reservation his mobile will be off.

MongoManga
12-06-12, 17:01
I tried all the girls in this place, J is bronzn skin not white, she is tall a little bit with good ass.

But there was a girl called N, she is the deadliest girl I ever been with, looking 10/10, her face is really cute. 9/10 body, she is so clean and she talks good english, she is not bee2a at all.

But the bad news as usual that this place is busted and if you called the guy to have a reservation his mobile will be off.Oh no! He actually asked me for my name and number when I went there and I normally never give this info. But he said its because I change places so I can send you an SMS with the new place. Maybe he will.

Mohsen667
12-07-12, 14:04
Hey everyone,

I'm an Egyptian who never lived in Egypt and unfortunately that's going to change pretty soon. I will be moving to Cairo in 2 weeks. I would appreciate any help with where to go and how much to pay. Any help would be useful.

Thanks

Jackyfars
12-07-12, 14:12
Do you have any contacts in nasr city?

Thank you

Jackyfars
12-07-12, 14:17
Hi,

Does anyone have a lead for a furnished flat in Maadi or Nasr city that comes with the maid and the expected extra service. I have a few contacts in maadi for MP and sudanese girl and I'm willing to share.

All the best.How can I get the contacts?

Jackyfars
12-07-12, 14:26
Does anyone know any girl or place to visit in Heliopolis, Nasr City or Maadi.I want to know the place too? I am new here.

Jackyfars
12-07-12, 14:28
Can you please send me thier contacts?Can I have the contacts?

Jackyfars
12-07-12, 14:33

1 syrian girls for share

If any one intersting to share with new contact just tell me.Where is the spa in Nasr City?

MongoManga
12-08-12, 14:40
Hi,

I don't think I saw anybody mention this place. It's been around for a while. They have 3 or 4 girls Chinese and they claim not to offer extras but I always get a HJ from one of them which I think is the best there around 6/10. Also I had extra service from another one there. Massage 200 HJ 100. In Degla also. Name is GC. PM if interested and would like to share.

MongoManga
12-08-12, 14:51
Hi all,

As I have tried all the MPs in Maadi and possibly most of the street WGs and a lot of Sudanese over the past 10 yrs. I'm looking for something new. I have a fetish for the maid experience / Bawab wife thing. So I am looking for a furnished flat to rent for a day with a maid to clean + extra.

And since I didn't have much luck in this forum I decided to go cruising for myself. The old fashioned style. After trying in different places in Maadi sort of B class I decided to go to Zahraa El Maadi and started scanning. I looked for nawabs standing in the streets and asked some till one showed interest to help and I explained what I'm looking for. He said there is one lady that may rent and that he would check and call me. I took his number and he seemed eager to help. He called me a couple of times and finally said he found someone who would rent the flat for a day but he does not have any girls and doesn't want to be involved. He said if he wants to bring the girl with him I don't mind but I cannot help.

This of course Defys the purpose but at least I got a contact for if I need to rent a flat for the day.

Just thought of sharing my experience maybe some of the experts here can provide guidance.

JohnParker030
12-09-12, 10:50
Hey guys if any one would like to share contacts please PM I have 2 Russian milfs contacts and I am interested in Russian women so if you want to change contacts pm me

Moddw50
12-10-12, 00:32
Hi Guys,

Has anybody tried Abeer from Badoo? One of the Vodafone cards girls. Are they any good.

Thanks I appreciate it.

Dentist Ahmed
12-10-12, 00:35
So a couple of days ago, I saw some photos of that Russian girl on the web.

I contacted the agency and made an appointment. I have been informed with the name of a 5 stars hotel.

I went there and went to a room. A very relaxing and comfi room. I saw the girl. She was nt the girl I saw on the web but she was more beautiful. A 22 ys old girl with natural blond hair and blue eyes. I will give her 9/10. Her body was amazing and so clean. I'm not exagerating when I say that her pussy was the most beautiful pussy I've ever seen. She was a pro. Really pro. So cute, lovely, excenellent kisser and really really Pro. After we finished, we exchanged e mails and had a little chit chat.

I took a shower before and after.

It was amazing time and experience and I enjoyed every minute.

I payed 2000 for 1 hr. I know that many of you. Will say that it's so much but man, it worth every single pound. I don't mind paying as long as I get some thing in return. And I got so many things in return. And I will return over and over.

I'm not rising prices here man. It's a whole different level and experience.

Moddw50
12-10-12, 00:36
Hi there,

Anybody ever tried Abeer from Badoo?

She is one of the Vodafone card girls.

Are they any good?

Khaled Medhat
12-10-12, 01:11
Oh no! He actually asked me for my name and number when I went there and I normally never give this info. But he said its because I change places so I can send you an SMS with the new place. Maybe he will.I really know him.

He did the same the first time he was in medan heliopolis, then closed for 1 month and then he sent me a msg to tell me that they opened in Nasr city.

And his name is L

MongoManga
12-10-12, 06:09
Hey guys if any one would like to share contacts please PM I have 2 Russian milfs contacts and I am interested in Russian women so if you want to change contacts pm meHi John,

I can share Sudanese and Egyptians if your interested PM me.

Cheers

Assassino
12-10-12, 17:41
Hi there,

Anybody ever tried Abeer from Badoo?

She is one of the Vodafone card girls.

Are they any good?I just saw her on badoo. Is she Abeer 25 years and the night is for 400 LE and you get her first a 50 LE Vodafone card up front. I always thought these are scams and they will take the card and screw you over. If you try her and she is good, please tell us and share your experience in this forum. Good Luck with her.

Mshemy
12-10-12, 18:03
Hi Guys,

Has anybody tried Abeer from Badoo? One of the Vodafone cards girls. Are they any good.

Thanks I appreciate it.All Girls Ask for Vodafone cards are all Thieves, Take care!

Moddw50
12-10-12, 18:49
All Girls Ask for Vodafone cards are all Thieves, Take care!What about etisalat cards. LOL, anyways, thanks for your reply. I also thought so.

So what would be the fastest, safest, cleanest way to get a decent girl; one of the Russian agents I guess.

Mshemy
12-12-12, 10:49
What about etisalat cards. LOL, anyways, thanks for your reply. I also thought so.

So what would be the fastest, safest, cleanest way to get a decent girl; one of the Russian agents I guess.Check Dinaar in Badoo, but she take 1K per night.

Knader
12-12-12, 14:38
Check Dinaar in Badoo, but she take 1K per night.Did you try her? I talked to her & prepared for a meeting but didn't go, I think she is a shemale, in Badoo you will only find shemales or girls asking for mobile charge or some black African girls, I really fed up of this site, used to get good contacts before but not anymore.

Real contacts in Badoo asks for funny prices, one of them asked for 2K for 2 hours & lately got a girl from Syria asking for 3K for 2 hours, for me that's so funny as I never pay more than 400. 500 L. E. & doing great actually.

The last meeting I did from Badoo was with a Russian MILF, paid 500 L. E. For 1 hour & for me she was great, I like MILFs anyway.

By the way if someone got the contacts of the Russian MILF in Maadi I would appreciate it so much & can exchange my contacts too, I have a diversity of contacts.

HardestStone
12-12-12, 16:43
Did you try her? I talked to her & prepared for a meeting but didn't go, I think she is a shemale, in Badoo you will only find shemales or girls asking for mobile charge or some black African girls, I really fed up of this site, used to get good contacts before but not anymore.

Real contacts in Badoo asks for funny prices, one of them asked for 2K for 2 hours & lately got a girl from Syria asking for 3K for 2 hours, for me that's so funny as I never pay more than 400. 500 L. E. & doing great actually.

The last meeting I did from Badoo was with a Russian MILF, paid 500 L. E. For 1 hour & for me she was great, I like MILFs anyway.

By the way if someone got the contacts of the Russian MILF in Maadi I would appreciate it so much & can exchange my contacts too, I have a diversity of contacts.Man, you are totally right, badoo now is a true bullshit, I wonder if you have the same Russian MILF contact that I have she is Lady O. If yes then we don't need to exchange contacts, if not then we would change them.

Amir B K
12-12-12, 17:08
Hello,

This is my first post, I have been using this site when I was outside Egypt and never occurred to me to tried locally. Very happy to find any activity.

I tried a MP in Nasr City, The girl I was with " H " she was trying to be legit but she gave me a hint that next time I should ask for another girl and she also told me they have a Moroccan.

Guys I heard about this place in Abo-dawood, does anybody have its number?

Moddw50
12-14-12, 05:20
I just saw her on badoo. Is she Abeer 25 years and the night is for 400 LE and you get her first a 50 LE Vodafone card up front. I always thought these are scams and they will take the card and screw you over. If you try her and she is good, please tell us and share your experience in this forum. Good Luck with her.I tried most of the "good looking" girls in the pics ofc (for all we know, those are just random pics) some are total scams (fakes) , some are real but the definite thing is once they took the card, your never hearing from them. Meaning Badoo is just another way for them to make money without leaving home.

Bottom line.

As Mshemy said ALL card girls are scams.

Assassino
12-15-12, 02:26
I tried most of the "good looking" girls in the pics ofc (for all we know, those are just random pics) some are total scams (fakes) , some are real but the definite thing is once they took the card, your never hearing from them. Meaning Badoo is just another way for them to make money without leaving home.

Bottom line.

As Mshemy said ALL card girls are scams.Guys, did anyone try adult friend finder, I have been a regular free member for a while and they send me emails all the time with hot girls in Cairo who are only interested in sex but I have never paid to be a gold or a silver member to get access to these beautiful girls as I have always thought it was a scam just like the Badoo girls. Only, in Badoo we don't have to pay for membership. I have emails from Adult Friend Finder all the time. If any one tried and knows for a fact that this site delivers and the girls are legit (unlike Badoo) , please share your experience with us in the forum.

Assassino
12-15-12, 02:58
So a couple of days ago, I saw some photos of that Russian girl on the web.

I contacted the agency and made an appointment. I have been informed with the name of a 5 stars hotel.

I went there and went to a room. A very relaxing and comfi room. I saw the girl. She was nt the girl I saw on the web but she was more beautiful. A 22 ys old girl with natural blond hair and blue eyes. I will give her 9/10. Her body was amazing and so clean. I'm not exagerating when I say that her pussy was the most beautiful pussy I've ever seen. She was a pro. Really pro. So cute, lovely, excenellent kisser and really really Pro. After we finished, we exchanged e mails and had a little chit chat.

I took a shower before and after.

It was amazing time and experience and I enjoyed every minute.

I payed 2000 for 1 hr. I know that many of you. Will say that it's so much but man, it worth every single pound. I don't mind paying as long as I get some thing in return. And I got so many things in return. And I will return over and over.

I'm not rising prices here man. It's a whole different level and experience.Hi Dentist Ahmed,

Well let me say- if you allow me to say- that you are completely missing the point here. We are here in this forum because we all want to get nice and beautiful girls with the minimum amount of money and with the thrill of the hunt that we picked this women up or we got her from Badoo or met her in a MP or whatever. We also want to spend as much times we can with these women.

I mean. And please don't get me wrong- any one of us here in this forum can go to one-escort website or fire-escorts website and find millions of Russian / Polish / Ukrainian pros in Cairo for prices ranging from 1800 to 2700 LE for 1 hour for pretty looking and clean chicks. Hell, I myself had done many many times but this is not the purpose of this Forum.

Again, I don't mean no disrespect and I don't want to rain on your parade but you are completely missing the point of this forum. This forum is not to brag about paying too much or even too little for getting laid the easy way, it is about you and me exchanging info and telling each other how and where to get laid and where is the best places to go to pick up girls or where is the best MP with extra services so that we cut the chase and not get screwed over in the wrong places or with the wrong women.

So, please don't take it the wrong way as I don't care about raising the prices as EgyMonger does, but I am just saying an observation that we are all here because we are mongers who are thrilled by the hunt itself to get the prize in the end with minimum payments in these dire economic days and not to get laid the easy way with paying 2000 LE.

Please forgive me if I sounded offensive in any way as I did not mean any harm at all. Of course, you are free to do whatever you like with whatever money you want to spare. After all, it is your money and your waste. Good luck with that. I just don't see the thrill in that.

Mshemy
12-15-12, 16:31
Guys, did anyone try adult friend finder, I have been a regular free member for a while and they send me emails all the time with hot girls in Cairo who are only interested in sex but I have never paid to be a gold or a silver member to get access to these beautiful girls as I have always thought it was a scam just like the Badoo girls. Only, in Badoo we don't have to pay for membership. I have emails from Adult Friend Finder all the time. If any one tried and knows for a fact that this site delivers and the girls are legit (unlike Badoo) , please share your experience with us in the forum.All are Fake.

Scott79
12-15-12, 22:55
you are completely missing the point of this forum. This forum is not to brag about paying too much or even too little for getting laid the easy wayExcuse me, but this is your own opinion. Why do you try to make it like all the forum members think in the same way? I don't see any rules in this forum saying that " Posts about getting laid for more than +1000 pounds are not allowed"

If you don't like what the member posted then this is your own opinion. Don't speak on behalf of the whole forum!

If you believe that 2000 LE is too much to get laid. Then good luck with your cheap hunts. However, some other people are willing to pay 2000 LE for a decent fuck. What's wrong with this?

Dentist Ahmed
12-16-12, 03:47
Hi Dentist Ahmed,

Well let me say- if you allow me to say- that you are completely missing the point here. We are here in this forum because we all want to get nice and beautiful girls with the minimum amount of money and with the thrill of the hunt that we picked this women up or we got her from Badoo or met her in a MP or whatever. We also want to spend as much times we can with these women.

I mean. And please don't get me wrong- any one of us here in this forum can go to one-escort website or fire-escorts website and find millions of Russian / Polish / Ukrainian pros in Cairo for prices ranging from 1800 to 2700 LE for 1 hour for pretty looking and clean chicks. Hell, I myself had done many many times but this is not the purpose of this Forum.

Again, I don't mean no disrespect and I don't want to rain on your parade but you are completely missing the point of this forum. This forum is not to brag about paying too much or even too little for getting laid the easy way, it is about you and me exchanging info and telling each other how and where to get laid and where is the best places to go to pick up girls or where is the best MP with extra services so that we cut the chase and not get screwed over in the wrong places or with the wrong women.

So, please don't take it the wrong way as I don't care about raising the prices as EgyMonger does, but I am just saying an observation that we are all here because we are mongers who are thrilled by the hunt itself to get the prize in the end with minimum payments in these dire economic days and not to get laid the easy way with paying 2000 LE.

Please forgive me if I sounded offensive in any way as I did not mean any harm at all. Of course, you are free to do whatever you like with whatever money you want to spare. After all, it is your money and your waste. Good luck with that. I just don't see the thrill in that.You are so classy at your conversation and really wish to stay on touch.

For me, this was a thrill, LooooooL. Because I'm still new at this field. I've tried some girls and I had some ecperience. Some times I do it right and other time I screw up. But with russain girls I always get a happy wounderful time.

I really respect your point of view regarding what this form is all about. Unfortuenly I don't have much ecperiece in hunting girls. So I'm here in this forum to learn from you.

I don't have a safe place to get girls in. So, I'm stucked to girls with thier own places (in call). Many of these places are so so bad. You know, Marwa's place at nasr city, it's a rubish place but compared to others, it's the best.

Some times I say to my self " 2000 is so much" but then I reply to my self "how to get such quality girl in such quality place by less amount of money!"

Again, I totally respect and agree with you.

Thanks

Elbrens
12-16-12, 09:36
Hi everyone,

So over the past few days I've bn in hurghada. No signs of any action whatsoever. I checked all of Sheraton and El Nasr streets but no WGs and even no MPs at alk. I remember a couple of years ago I went to numerous MPs with Chinese chicks. Massage for 1 hour was for like 80 pounds and then you neogiate pretty sweet deals once your in the room.

Anyway. I found this MP called red dragon on sheraton street. That's the ONLy one there. It looks kinda ligit I dunno. I asked the guy and he asked for 150 for 45 mins of massage. I'm still reluctant to try it out though. Has anyoooone tried it? Does anyone know of any other. Options around?

Cheers,

Elbrens

Knader
12-16-12, 12:17
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

Assassino
12-16-12, 13:03
Excuse me, but this is your own opinion. Why do you try to make it like all the forum members think in the same way? I don't see any rules in this forum saying that " Posts about getting laid for more than +1000 pounds are not allowed"

If you don't like what the member posted then this is your own opinion. Don't speak on behalf of the whole forum!

If you believe that 2000 LE is too much to get laid. Then good luck with your cheap hunts. However, some other people are willing to pay 2000 LE for a decent fuck. What's wrong with this?You are totally correct. I should never have spoken on behalf of the whole forum. I was only posting my opinion. Please accept my apologies.

2000 is not to much to get laid. I got laid before for 2K and 3K and it was excellent fucks not even decent. What I meant is that it is very easy to find girls through the internet this way and again- I thought- in my own personal opinion that this forum helps in getting laid the hard way by exchanging contacts and experiences and not the easy way by googling escorts in cairo on the web.

Ricardo Gacia
12-16-12, 16:56
Hi man,

If you are interested in Russian MILF and willing to exchange pm me because I tried to pm you but you don't accept messages.I've got a few number to exchange with you. But due to credit card fraud that has happened to me before through sites like these I will not pay for this membership to PM but you can always reach me at [Email address deleted by Admin]. Anyone want to exchange with me get at me there. Talk to you soon. P. S I have my own place as well.

Scott79
12-16-12, 23:43
You are totally correct. I should never have spoken on behalf of the whole forum. I was only posting my opinion. Please accept my apologies.No need for apologies. You are welcome.

Believe me, not everyone can find an easy fuck even if he is ready to pay 2K.

I'm ready to pay 2K to get laid but I have no idea how and where. Can you help me?

Moddw50
12-17-12, 08:06
You are so classy at your conversation and really wish to stay on touch.

For me, this was a thrill, LooooooL. Because I'm still new at this field. I've tried some girls and I had some ecperience. Some times I do it right and other time I screw up. But with russain girls I always get a happy wounderful time.

I really respect your point of view regarding what this form is all about. Unfortuenly I don't have much ecperiece in hunting girls. So I'm here in this forum to learn from you.

I don't have a safe place to get girls in. So, I'm stucked to girls with thier own places (in call). Many of these places are so so bad. You know, Marwa's place at nasr city, it's a rubish place but compared to others, it's the best.

Some times I say to my self " 2000 is so much" but then I reply to my self "how to get such quality girl in such quality place by less amount of money!"

Again, I totally respect and agree with you.

ThanksCould you tell me which Russian escort agency you dealt with. And did you meet up at a hotel or what. Was it cool to just go to the hotel straight to the room. And just pretty much how did it flow.

Spirit1975
12-17-12, 15:37
Contact please for the sudanese girls thanks.Please send me the number to [Email address deleted by Admin]

Spirit1975
12-17-12, 15:41
Please if you have any contacts to girls with the normal range of 500 please send me on

Amir B K
12-17-12, 18:56
Hello Since, I haven't got any help from here, I decided to go to this website I use to use in Texas, its a backdoor for Girls, I was surprised that I saw some posted for MPs, called one of them and went there it is at nasr city near tayran, the place was actually an apt. In a first floor without any signs! The guy buzzed me in, Here when it comes weird, I went to the room, waited for the lady giving the massage, she was pretty but she was acting very professional! The whole place sends signals and even when I asked her up straight she said she doesn't do happy endings, May be my tricks don't work here!

Is there any code when you call up the place to know if they are into business?

I am almost certain that this place was into business but no luck

Elbrens
12-17-12, 22:10
So. Like a coupla days back I got this sms from an MP that they have special prices for a limited period. I called them up and dthey told me they are offering 1-hr massage for 100 L. E. So off I went to this new MP. Its in Mohandesin in Ahmed Oraby street. I asked them where did they get my number from and they said they had it in their database. They used to operate from 2 different places that got closed down. I saw some familiar faces there.

So I go into the massage room and the girl asks me to wear the famous see-through blue boxer thingy while she gets me my girl. As usual I informed the girl that in case I don't like the girl ill ask for another one and she said no problems. So I get a girl that I didn't like so asked from option 2. I went for that one. Apparently they had 5 girls working that night. I shud have seen all five and picked from them.

Anywayzzz. I went with this 25 why. O girl. She's pretty thin and D cup tits. When she came in the room I asked her whether I HAVE to wear this boxer thingy she said no ofcourse do wantever suits you. So I got naked and we started the session. The usual shitty massage in the beginning then she told me I'm done with the massage and sat next to me on the bed looking at my snake. She was reallyyyy sweet and kind. She told me pay anything you want. So we agreed to 50 pounds. She took off her top and we payed around with her tits for a while and chatted in the middle and had some REALLY good DFKs. She wasnt rushed AT ALL. They she gave me an amazing BJ and kept her mouth all over my dick till I got ALL the load in her mouth. After that she evern stayed in the room chatting and shit. And she was very cool with the deal and even gave me her number.

Overall I would give her 6/10 for looks but 9/10 for attitude ans style! Ofcourse we exchanged contacts and stuff. Still thinking whether I should go there again tomorrow or after to try another girl. Lets see. I just don't want to pay their regular 200 LE prices.

So in support of my fellow friends here in the forum. Yes total damage was 150 LE and I had quite a good time for 1 hour in a room (not like a car quicky thing). Yes I know it wasnt a FS but at least now I also have a contact of a girl that I'm sure would like go for 400 or something for FS. And this is how we need to all start building our contacts and exchanging and shit. I am fed up with people in this forum just asking for contacts without adding anything useful! I am sure ill find a couple of those PMing me or replying to this post with "blease I want number. Blease I want ti massag" LOL. So please add to this forum before asking for support.

Guys if any of you know of spots to find WG ANYTHING in this shit-hole country please post. The city is getting so fuckn dry! . Nothing on the street like before!

Cheers,

Elbrens

Bassem075
12-18-12, 12:14
Hi everyone,

I have just stumbled upon this forum. Sounds very useful. Though to tell the truth, I have always depended on escorts ads on the internet to get laid. Reading your posts, I can see clearly that I have been paying more 2. 5k. 3k!

I can not deny that escorts looked gorgeous, but they were just programmed for the job. You get into the hotel room, you take a shower, and you get laid. Some of them do not speak good English. So, some times it is just hard to communicate. So you shoot your load, take your shower and off you go!

Does any one have contacts for nice Russian MILF in Cairo. I am interested to try my luck through the forum this time.

Thanks in advance,

Bassem

Noidz
12-18-12, 14:20
Hey man,

Thanks for the report. Give back hope for the mongering scene in Cairo.

Well, do you care to give more directions to reach the MP?

It is on the main Ahmed Orabi st? Which end (near Sphinx sq.)? Any visible sign or shop near the building?

Thanks for the support.

And. You can always pm me for some contact exchanges.

Tc and happy mongering!

So. Like a coupla days back I got this sms from an MP that they have special prices for a limited period. I called them up and dthey told me they are offering 1-hr massage for 100 L. E. So off I went to this new MP. Its in Mohandesin in Ahmed Oraby street. I asked them where did they get my number from and they said they had it in their database. They used to operate from 2 different places that got closed down. I saw some familiar faces there.

So I go into the massage room and the girl asks me to wear the famous see-through blue boxer thingy while she gets me my girl. As usual I informed the girl that in case I don't like the girl ill ask for another one and she said no problems. So I get a girl that I didn't like so asked from option 2. I went for that one. Apparently they had 5 girls working that night. I shud have seen all five and picked from them.

Anywayzzz. I went with this 25 why. O girl. She's pretty thin and D cup tits. When she came in the room I asked her whether I HAVE to wear this boxer thingy she said no ofcourse do wantever suits you. So I got naked and we started the session. The usual shitty massage in the beginning then she told me I'm done with the massage and sat next to me on the bed looking at my snake. She was reallyyyy sweet and kind. She told me pay anything you want. So we agreed to 50 pounds. She took off her top and we payed around with her tits for a while and chatted in the middle and had some REALLY good DFKs. She wasnt rushed AT ALL. They she gave me an amazing BJ and kept her mouth all over my dick till I got ALL the load in her mouth. After that she evern stayed in the room chatting and shit. And she was very cool with the deal and even gave me her number.

Overall I would give her 6/10 for looks but 9/10 for attitude ans style! Ofcourse we exchanged contacts and stuff. Still thinking whether I should go there again tomorrow or after to try another girl. Lets see. I just don't want to pay their regular 200 LE prices.

So in support of my fellow friends here in the forum. Yes total damage was 150 LE and I had quite a good time for 1 hour in a room (not like a car quicky thing). Yes I know it wasnt a FS but at least now I also have a contact of a girl that I'm sure would like go for 400 or something for FS. And this is how we need to all start building our contacts and exchanging and shit. I am fed up with people in this forum just asking for contacts without adding anything useful! I am sure ill find a couple of those PMing me or replying to this post with "blease I want number. Blease I want ti massag" LOL. So please add to this forum before asking for support.

Guys if any of you know of spots to find WG ANYTHING in this shit-hole country please post. The city is getting so fuckn dry! . Nothing on the street like before!

Cheers,

Elbrens

Assassino
12-18-12, 15:44

Cheers,

ElbrensWay to go man. Make us all proud with your new encounters every time. As for the WGs, Egypt is getting very dry these days. You know with what is going on and everything. Let us hope these upcoming days with the referendum and constitution passes quietly without any hassle. We need to get the mongering ball rolling again.

Amir B K
12-18-12, 21:33
I Understand your furstration about people just asking without trying to contribute, Well I am trying.

Well I have two questions for you! When you call up the place, what do you hint about to know if they are into business, (as you can see in my previous posts, I am almost sure they are into business but couldn't get proper intro)

Second thing! Man A thin girl with a D cup is my fetish, I need to know this place please

FootAffair
12-19-12, 12:59
I recently made 2 attempts to MPs that were not successful.

First: SMS, Dokki.

I have read a previous post here about a medical spa in mohandiseen which offers good massage and happy endings. I did some search and assumed it's this SMS which is in Dokki near Mohie Eldin abo El ezz. The massage there ranges between 200 and 250 depending on the type. I opted for aroma massage for 230. When I went into the room, I was surprised to find it divided into 2 parts seperated by a wall that doesn't reach the ceiling. So I was waiting there on the massage table for 10 minutes listening to the whole conversation between the masseuse and the client at the adjacent part. At one point, the masseuse looked through this separating wall and both of us were surprised to see each other! She made a sign that I stay quiet and so I did. What made her get up there is to stand on the guy's back and use her feet and the pressure of her body on him. She was an average veiled girl. After the 10 minutes, the masseuse (F.) entered. She was a slim average girl. She didn't dim the lights nor cover me with a towel; just the disposable thing. The legs and back massage was very good, but I thought I spent too much time facing down. When I flipped over, it was very quick and obvious that nothing extra is to be offered. On a side note, I was curious about the technique which the other girl did on the other guy's back, especially that I have a foot fetish. So, I asked the masseuse about it, she said it's for hard massage while I chose soft. I told her I'm curious about how it feels to get massaged by feet. So, she gave me 5 mins demo, which wasn't erotic at all, LOL.

Second: N. Gym, Mohandiseen.

I read a couple of posts here assuring that some extras are there in this place. I called and went there and was greeted by a slim average looking veiled girl. I saw the manager there who was friendly as the posts said. I was taken to a room which made me feel I am at a residential apartment. Inside the room there was a smaller room made by wooden walls which also don't reach the ceiling, and it had it's own door. The reception girl came and told me that the session is for 350. I'd pay this amount for one of the luxurious legit spas but this certainly isn't. So I told her I thought it's 200. She called the manager and we agreed on 250. I went back to the room and was surprised to see that instead of using a disposable see-through boxer, there's a damn cheap grey cotton boxer. I don't know why I actually wore it, I should've used this to insist on wearing nothing. Anyway, my second surprise is that the masseuse is the receptionist herself (M.). Again no dimming and no covering towel. Some signs made me think it's NOT a legit spa, like the position of the massage table within the layout of the room, also the adjustable back of the table which I think it only serves to give you a better view of the happy ending. Another sign is that we had a continuous conversation through out the session, for me a professional massage is about relaxation, but when the conversation went into politics it totally turned me off. Eventually, there were no extras offered. I don't know if this is because they didn't know me well, or perhaps because I bargained in the beginning, maybe she thought I wouldn't tip her? I don't know, but the whole experience was below my expectations.

Elbrens
12-21-12, 00:08
Well its very hard to know from the fone whether they are into business of not. Thats the painful thing about this whole MP trials experience. U have to spend some money to know. But I sometime try to ask like "who does the massage" "Do you have good girls doing the massage"."I don't like old ladies doing massage so do you have young ones "."who do you have doing the massage today". He starts saying names then you ask "who is the best. How old". From these high-level questions you can get a hint on the place and sometimes this points you to the best girl they have that the person in the other side of the phone thinks is the biggest asset she has. So at least if you do end up going there you can ask for the best option they have.

Also remember to always try and push for a discount on the fone. I usually tell them "I know a friend who came for cheaper " or like "is there any way you can push the price down from 200 to 150. Otherwise I won't come". Somtimes these things work.

If none of the above works you still have nuthing to lose. Just worth a try you know.

I Understand your furstration about people just asking without trying to contribute, Well I am trying.

Well I have two questions for you! When you call up the place, what do you hint about to know if they are into business, (as you can see in my previous posts, I am almost sure they are into business but couldn't get proper intro)

Second thing! Man A thin girl with a D cup is my fetish, I need to know this place please

Nadosh
12-21-12, 20:17
I am nada well educated good looking lady willing to offer any kind of good time to forigners live in maadi no egyptians may contact, if interested send me on private. You should have a nice clean place and nice offer.

Somah
12-21-12, 21:01
Hey hey

How all doing?

Well am new in this forum but I like it a lot.

Well I think we all come here for the same point and I hope we could help each other.

I have many Moroccan girls contact but to be honest thy are v. Expensive but pretty and makes you feel like king.

From dance to strip to hot fuck.

And I have tried some Masage cinter and I got luck with many of them.

Am ready to exchange.

But as I said exchange, anyway have good time every one and wait for the pms.

Amir B K
12-22-12, 12:19
Thanks man. Smart introductions, will use them and let you know.

Well its very hard to know from the fone whether they are into business of not. Thats the painful thing about this whole MP trials experience. U have to spend some money to know. But I sometime try to ask like "who does the massage" "Do you have good girls doing the massage"."I don't like old ladies doing massage so do you have young ones "."who do you have doing the massage today". He starts saying names then you ask "who is the best. How old". From these high-level questions you can get a hint on the place and sometimes this points you to the best girl they have that the person in the other side of the phone thinks is the biggest asset she has. So at least if you do end up going there you can ask for the best option they have.

Also remember to always try and push for a discount on the fone. I usually tell them "I know a friend who came for cheaper " or like "is there any way you can push the price down from 200 to 150. Otherwise I won't come". Somtimes these things work.

If none of the above works you still have nuthing to lose. Just worth a try you know.

Jackyfars
12-22-12, 15:10
I am nada well educated good looking lady willing to offer any kind of good time to forigners live in maadi no egyptians may contact, if interested send me on private. You should have a nice clean place and nice offer.Hi! I am a foreigner, but how can I send you in private. I am free member. I have never ever get any luck here after nearly 5 years living here. If only anyone is interested in helping me. I will be so much happy and grateful.

Hungph
12-23-12, 08:02

Cheers,

ElbrensI am willing to share but you have no PM, how can we do business?

JohnParker030
12-23-12, 12:56
Hi,

I you interested in Russian and Lebanses ladies pm me we can exchange.

Nadosh
12-23-12, 12:56

JohnParker030
12-23-12, 13:00
I am nada well educated good looking lady willing to offer any kind of good time to forigners live in maadi no egyptians may contact, if interested send me on private. You should have a nice clean place and nice offer.I tried to contact you but you don't allow pms.

JohnParker030
12-23-12, 13:08
I will second that thought Ballectric, I need a contact in Maadi if possible guys. I live in Maadi and I cannot find anything good near me. Also, I have heard a lot about this Russian MILF in Maadi and I am very interested to meet her if any one has her contact to share.If you are interested in Russian MILF in Maadi, pm me.

Mshemy
12-23-12, 15:22
Hi! I am a foreigner, but how can I send you in private. I am free member. I have never ever get any luck here after nearly 5 years living here. If only anyone is interested in helping me. I will be so much happy and grateful.Take Care My Friend.

Jemy7575
12-23-12, 19:30
Any places worth visiting in Hurghada now during Christmas?

Esso22
12-24-12, 07:48
I got the Russian MILF in Maadi also I got another mature egyptian 43 years but so nice. And a young teen 19 years old. If anyone want to change numbers. I want some local girls and really young age betwee 18 to 19. Pm if anyone want to trade.

Nagyyy
12-24-12, 20:57
I have a number of a Polish girl (small boobs. Nice white small tight pussy) and other african girl (size see boobs. Super shaved camel toe)

Both are great in bed but with different taste for each but the Polish is more expensive.

I want to try a new pussy Russian or african or local

If interested to exchange some numbers contact me.

Egman
12-25-12, 10:37
I have a number of a Polish girl (small boobs. Nice white small tight pussy) and other african girl (size see boobs. Super shaved camel toe)

Both are great in bed but with different taste for each but the Polish is more expensive.

If interested to exchange some numbers contact me.For the Polish girl, who much expensive.

HadyBady
12-25-12, 12:57
[Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Kalimat
12-25-12, 18:14

If interested to exchange some numbers contact me.Hi, since your PM was not enabled, how can we share the contacts?

JohnParker030
12-25-12, 18:25

If interested to exchange some numbers contact me.Nagy I trie to pm you but I can't I have 2 Russian milfs number and a lebenese one.

If interested, pm please.

Hungph
12-25-12, 19:41

If interested to exchange some numbers contact me.I have some contacts and would like to get the Polish girl contact but you don't have PM, how do we exchange?

Amir B K
12-26-12, 14:04
I used el waseet this time, and I got number for a spa, called them and when I went there it was actually a clinic, paid the regular fee 200 and I actually got a very very nice massage! The girl was good looking but she said she doesn't do extra service and that others do! That was in the last waseet bottom left corner on the spa pages.

Amir B K
12-26-12, 14:09
I used el waseet this time, I went to this spa bottom left ad, in the spa page! Paid the regular fee 200 L. E, when I got there it was actually a clinic! But again she said she wasnt offering any extras! But man she was nice and she gave me a hell of a good massage!

A question to the old members! Do MPs usually say that they don't offer for the customers that they see for the first time?

Thanks

Amir B K
12-26-12, 14:13
Hello guys!

I am going to try the Spa in a 4/5 star hotel around the airport!

Can you get some action there?

Mshemy
12-27-12, 10:23
I used el waseet this time, I went to this spa bottom left ad, in the spa page! Paid the regular fee 200 L. E, when I got there it was actually a clinic! But again she said she wasnt offering any extras! But man she was nice and she gave me a hell of a good massage!

A question to the old members! Do MPs usually say that they don't offer for the customers that they see for the first time?

ThanksDid this clinic in Agouza? Forget them.

Amir B K
12-27-12, 20:57
Did this clinic in Agouza? Forget them.No Nasr city.

Nagyyy
12-28-12, 04:23
For the Polish girl, who much expensive.2500 LE or 300$

Hungph
12-28-12, 10:52
2500 LE or 300$Not worth it man, there are a lot of eastern europe girls available for 1800.

Limarian
12-28-12, 11:02
I visit Luxor frequently but have never found any available girls. I wonder if any of you guys have explored this city and have any.

Experiences there to report.

Nagyyy
12-28-12, 21:19
Had any of you get any actions with any Badoo profiles?

There's a lot of numbers but none of them answer except a shemale which I'm very suspicious about it

There's Nada and Abeer and more but none of them reply.

Bibo1010
12-30-12, 01:22
I am always going to Mp and get whatever I WANT (most of times)

It is as easy as you are rude (yes rude)

When you enter the place just ask that you need more than massage and ask for BJ or happy ending?

If she told you that she haven't this types here? Say Good bye without hesitation. Most of times she may guide you to other place but with commission for her or she will tell you that this is available in private only (home visits) or that they offer it OR (IT MAY BE A DIRECT SPA WITHOUT ANY EXTRAS)

It is very easy guys,

After about few months you will get a list of contacts egyptians. Syrians. Lebanese Not europeans.

I am now satisfed with one small girl 19 yrs. She offer me every thing in home but without direct sex

Other MILF 47 yrs she offer every thing you want and she is graving for sex but she is a little bit local (I get her from spa in Haram)

Other 27 yrs girl (she is my best choice) she is very sexy and offer you every thing in home but ask for 700 EGP

Other lebanese girl but she ask for 1400 EGP so I tried her one time only.

For Egyptians: Don't ask for contacts we may meet and be friends to share good time or I may offer you my flat if you will pay for me.

Cheers,

B

Mshemy
12-30-12, 13:50
Had any of you get any actions with any Badoo profiles?

There's a lot of numbers but none of them answer except a shemale which I'm very suspicious about it

There's Nada and Abeer and more but none of them reply.Most of them waste of time, asking for Mobiles Cards, and then they disappear. Only few are working.

Hungph
12-30-12, 19:30
I am always going to Mp and get whatever I WANT (most of times)

It is as easy as you are rude (yes rude)

When you enter the place just ask that you need more than massage and ask for BJ or happy ending?

If she told you that she haven't this types here? Say Good bye without hesitation. Most of times she may guide you to other place but with commission for her or she will tell you that this is available in private only (home visits) or that they offer it OR (IT MAY BE A DIRECT SPA WITHOUT ANY EXTRAS)

It is very easy guys,

After about few months you will get a list of contacts egyptians. Syrians. Lebanese Not europeans.

I am now satisfed with one small girl 19 yrs. She offer me every thing in home but without direct sex

Other MILF 47 yrs she offer every thing you want and she is graving for sex but she is a little bit local (I get her from spa in Haram)

Other 27 yrs girl (she is my best choice) she is very sexy and offer you every thing in home but ask for 700 EGP

Other lebanese girl but she ask for 1400 EGP so I tried her one time only.

For Egyptians: Don't ask for contacts we may meet and be friends to share good time or I may offer you my flat if you will pay for me.

Cheers,

BIt used to be easy but there are very little MP now. Can anyone share a camera shot of waseet as am not getting it anymore and it is not available online any more.

Which are do you live, we can meet?

Bibo1010
01-01-13, 03:50
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

Hungph
01-01-13, 18:14

Gentlemen,

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

Bibo1010
01-01-13, 21:46

Gentlemen,

Thank You

Hungph
01-02-13, 10:54

Gentlemen,

Thank You

Bibo1010
01-03-13, 00:59

SecretSearch
01-03-13, 18:13
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites / Transsexuals / SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

SecretSearch
01-03-13, 18:22
Guys, did anyone try adult friend finder, I have been a regular free member for a while and they send me emails all the time with hot girls in Cairo who are only interested in sex but I have never paid to be a gold or a silver member to get access to these beautiful girls as I have always thought it was a scam just like the Badoo girls. Only, in Badoo we don't have to pay for membership. I have emails from Adult Friend Finder all the time. If any one tried and knows for a fact that this site delivers and the girls are legit (unlike Badoo) , please share your experience with us in the forum.
I just saw her on badoo. Is she Abeer 25 years and the night is for 400 LE and you get her first a 50 LE Vodafone card up front. I always thought these are scams and they will take the card and screw you over. If you try her and she is good, please tell us and share your experience in this forum. Good Luck with her.Can anyone give me her number?

Bibo1010
01-04-13, 02:07

Gentlemen,

Thank You

Nagyyy
01-04-13, 09:28
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites / Transsexuals / SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Assassino
01-05-13, 12:07
Can anyone give me her number?You can register in Badoo and search for girls and you will find Abeer 25 years and you will find her number inside her profile. But I must warn you, I never contacted any of the girls on Badoo and I think they are all scams and they will take the Phone Card and will never reply to you again, and you will keep calling and calling and calling and the mobile phone will keep ringing and ringing and ringing. Then you will realize you have been screwed over. My Advise: Take Care. I think though that some of the girls on Badoo are legit but I have never met one up till now. Unfortunately!

HadyBady
01-06-13, 11:11
Guys, its a no brainer, all phone cards girls are scams, for the following reasons:-

A) why do they insist on getting the charge card upfront, wouldn't it be easier for them to get the cash.

B) even if your able to talk with the chick she will insist on getting the card first, even if you say you will pay cash.

Its very easy, they make guys charge up their phone lines and they either sell it after that or give it to a phone booth which sells mobile lines, so again its a no brainer.

Now I have some contacts which I could share, provided you could provide some good ones.

3 madams in Nasr city (Marwa is not one of them. Her girls sucks)

1 madam in ma3di.

2 Russian MILF's in ma3di.

1 girls in heliopolis.

All have their places.

And guys I have set the price with all of them between 250 & 400 max and if I take 2 gilrs together the max I pay is 600.

Bejo26
01-06-13, 19:47
Hello guy,

I am a hunter as all of you, I have tried several spa now days all them they are asking for lots of money 500 for a BJ or hand, so I leave the place, I have tried escort service over the net but no clue even I went to one hotel in nasr city ad no fun, few month ago I was a king I was a regular t alia spa she was nice to me she was offering me a different girl each time and regular call me when she change her place, but unfortunately she was caught and no of her girls appear, so if any one have any clue about these girl I would be glad because all of them were great and maxi paid for them range from 300-400 for 2 hours and several extra balls,

I wish that any one and tell how can we commuicte through here or even over other social network.

Scott79
01-06-13, 21:07
Now I have some contacts which I could share, provided you could provide some good ones.

1 madam in ma3di.

1 girls in heliopolis.

All have their places.

And guys I have set the price with all of them between 250 & 400 max and if I take 2 gilrs together the max I pay is 600There is no way to exchange contacts here except if you pay a membership in the forum and get the PM option so we can send private messages to you. If we try to post any contact details here the post will be deleted and we will get banned!

Regallager
01-07-13, 07:30
I'm stuck in Sharm and not finding much going on. If anyone has some contacts here to share, please PM me. In return I can share numbers for two Maadi "brokers" that I know. Thanks.

Bejo26
01-07-13, 08:24
Guys, its a no brainer, all phone cards girls are scams, for the following reasons:-

A) why do they insist on getting the charge card upfront, wouldn't it be easier for them to get the cash.

B) even if your able to talk with the chick she will insist on getting the card first, even if you say you will pay cash.

Its very easy, they make guys charge up their phone lines and they either sell it after that or give it to a phone booth which sells mobile lines, so again its a no brainer.

1 madam in ma3di.

1 girls in heliopolis.

All have their places.

And guys I have set the price with all of them between 250 & 400 max and if I take 2 gilrs together the max I pay is 600How can I contact you?

Scott79
01-07-13, 08:58
Check my cons a few posts back.The 1st post you made is deleted by admin.

Jose Marcia
01-07-13, 22:30
All of a sudden a 1-week trip just came up to visit Egypt. From the available info, I came up with the conclusion that staying in hotel may not be a good idea.

Anyone with a suggestion regarding an apartment or a hotel where one can bring a girl for the night? Any contact with any girls will also be appreciated. I am not interested in ST.

Thanks in advance!

Alex691
01-08-13, 05:13
Any one knows where can I find white Russian girls at Egypt or any other kinda girls who aren't egyptian?

Alex691
01-08-13, 05:15
Any one knows where can I find girls who aren't Arabs like Russian girls etc at Egypt?

JosephEgkage
01-09-13, 00:45
Hi people,

I just need to know if its safe to pay for subscription using my visa so I can send and recieve PMs from and to others. I just need an answer from people who really have done it, because I'm not sure that it would be safe.

JosephEgkage
01-09-13, 01:38
I just need to know if it is safe to use the internet visa so I can pay for a subscription on this website so I can send and recieve PM? Is it worth and the most important question is it SAFE so no fraud can happen?

Greetings,

Let me address your concerns about using a credit card to purchase a subscription.

1. Is there any danger that your credit card data might be stolen? No. Both the shopping cart service and the credit card service I use to process the credit card transactions are both conducted on secure, encrypted websites, so your credit card information is secure.

2. Is there any danger that your credit card statement will show that you've purchased a membership to this forum? No. The credit card charge will be made under another name (which I won't write here because I don't want it being found by search engines) that looks like it's a contribution to a charity.

3. Is there any danger that a law enforcement agency might force me to divulge your forum username? No. I delete the shopping cart transaction data every few days, and that's the only connection between your credit card charge and your username. In other words, the credit card charge doesn't include your username, only the shopping cart database has this info, and I have total control over the shopping cart's database.

In addition, the forum's servers are located in Hamburg, Germany, safely outside the USA legal system, and in a country where commercial sex is legal.

4. Is there a possibility that I will take your money and disappear? No. This has been a membership website for several years, and nobody here has ever reported a single problem with using their credit card to purchase a subscription. Believe me, if there had ever been a problem, it would have been reported it here.

5. Are there any options other than using my credit card? Yes. You can purchase an anonymous, pre-loaded credit card online and at numerous retail outlets. There is also an option to purchase a subscription by mail using cash.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/subscriptions.php?#subscriptionbymail

Thanks,

Jackson

Zooki
01-09-13, 15:11
This site is definetly safe, enjoy.

I just need to know if it is safe to use the internet visa so I can pay for a subscription on this website so I can send and recieve PM? Is it worth and the most important question is it SAFE so no fraud can happen?

Greetings,

Let me address your concerns about using a credit card to purchase a subscription.

1. Is there any danger that your credit card data might be stolen? No. Both the shopping cart service and the credit card service I use to process the credit card transactions are both conducted on secure, encrypted websites, so your credit card information is secure.

2. Is there any danger that your credit card statement will show that you've purchased a membership to this forum? No. The credit card charge will be made under another name (which I won't write here because I don't want it being found by search engines) that looks like it's a contribution to a charity.

3. Is there any danger that a law enforcement agency might force me to divulge your forum username? No. I delete the shopping cart transaction data every few days, and that's the only connection between your credit card charge and your username. In other words, the credit card charge doesn't include your username, only the shopping cart database has this info, and I have total control over the shopping cart's database.

In addition, the forum's servers are located in Hamburg, Germany, safely outside the USA legal system, and in a country where commercial sex is legal.

4. Is there a possibility that I will take your money and disappear? No. This has been a membership website for several years, and nobody here has ever reported a single problem with using their credit card to purchase a subscription. Believe me, if there had ever been a problem, it would have been reported it here.

5. Are there any options other than using my credit card? Yes. You can purchase an anonymous, pre-loaded credit card online and at numerous retail outlets. There is also an option to purchase a subscription by mail using cash.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/subscriptions.php?#subscriptionbymail

Thanks,

Jackson

JosephEgkage
01-09-13, 23:01
Does any of you my fellow mongers knows any nice syrian girl since now we have lots of hot syrian girls in our country?

JustinEneoMada
01-10-13, 02:25
Hi everyone,

I'm new here as well as I'm new in Egypt and I'm about to have my 1st experience ext week, I wann ask you something, is 1100 $ is too much for naked body2body massage here in egypt? With some sexual services but intercourse is not included.

How are local girl concerning sex? Are they good? Are they expensive?

Thanks alot guys

Member #4262
01-10-13, 07:57
1100 $ are you crazy? Maximum 50 $ all inclusive.

Assassino
01-10-13, 12:20
Hi everyone,

I'm new here as well as I'm new in Egypt and I'm about to have my 1st experience ext week, I wann ask you something, is 1100 $ is too much for naked body2body massage here in egypt? With some sexual services but intercourse is not included.

Thanks alot guysHell NO, that is way way way way way too expensive 1100 USD for a naked body2body massage with no intercourse. Fuck NO. Local girls are for 500 EGP max for sex to 1000 EGP and that is for a pretty good one. Some guys here even pay 300 to 400 EGP for sex with a local egyptian. As for escorts from Russia and Poland. They range from 1800 to 2700 EGP per hour (that is 275 to 400 USD per hour) which is expensive for one hour. What you are having here is a scam so please take care and bargain a lot.

BUT it is your call if the girl is very very good and a hot goddess to kill for.

Mshemy
01-10-13, 12:38
Hi everyone,

Thanks alot guysDears, of course NO. From my little experience the maximum amount for the top of the top of sexy girls doing full sex by all kind you imagine is no more than 1000 EGP = 160 USD.

The above value for Russian and / or Foreigner girls, the local ones maximum 500 EGP = 80 USD for FULL Sex in her place.

JustinEneoMada
01-11-13, 01:28
1100 $ are you crazy? Maximum 50 $ all inclusive.thanks alot all guys who advised me, I figured it out it was almost a scam and I found another MILF from Poland she was amazing. The damage was 300$ but t was for sexual intercourse.

Alexandria, where can I get that?

Roboman
01-11-13, 09:43
Hi everyone,

Thanks alot guysIs there anywhere in the world that $1, 100 for any kind of massage would seem even remotely reasonable? U could bang half the hookers in Egypt for that kind of money. There are plenty of examples on the forum relating to the going rate for locals.

JosephEgkage
01-11-13, 10:23
[QUOTE=JustinEneoMada; 1371819]thanks alot all guys who advised me, I figured it out it was almost a scam and I found another MILF from Poland she was amazing. The damage was 300$ but t was for sexual intercourse.

Please pm me with her contacts so I can reach her.

JosephEgkage
01-11-13, 10:27
I'm stuck in Sharm and not finding much going on. If anyone has some contacts here to share, please PM me. In return I can share numbers for two Maadi "brokers" that I know. Thanks.Hey Regallager I need those contacts, please pm them to me.

Thanks in advance

JosephEgkage
01-11-13, 10:40

1 madam in ma3di.

1 girls in heliopolis.

All have their places.

And guys I have set the price with all of them between 250 & 400 max and if I take 2 gilrs together the max I pay is 600Hey Hady I want all of these contacts, PM me with them

JustinEneoMada
01-11-13, 17:21
Hey guys.

I'm ready 2 exchange contacts as I had a wonderful weekedn today and also yesterday.

A Canadian Ebony in maadi provides all services for 1800 LE in her place.

Aploish 25 girl in 4 stars hotel.

And another one from Lithuanian

Regallager
01-12-13, 12:52
Recently saw my fav Egyptian girl, who used to work at a spa in Maadi. She's tall, mid-20s, will come to your place and do it all. Charges 700 LE but will go lower if she knows you. Enthusiastic, vocal service.

Am interested in finding a Filipina girl in the biz and can trade my fav's contact info (or others') for hers. PM me.

Mkiko
01-12-13, 13:41

1 madam in ma3di.

1 girls in heliopolis.

All have their places.

And guys I have set the price with all of them between 250 & 400 max and if I take 2 gilrs together the max I pay is 600I was trying to conntact you or PM but I couldn't find out how I have some good contacts in NC area.

Mkiko
01-13-13, 03:43
Man, you are totally right, badoo now is a true bullshit, I wonder if you have the same Russian MILF contact that I have she is Lady O. If yes then we don't need to exchange contacts, if not then we would change them.I would like to know this Russian MILF. I have good contacts in NC area.

Mkiko
01-13-13, 10:29
I have good contacts in nasr cy with good prices one 700 and other 500. 400 good body and look good. I need the Russian Milford contact if you can provide.

Mkiko
01-13-13, 16:51
I would like to know this Russian MILF. I have good contacts in NC area.

RajHotMaleUk
01-14-13, 03:51
I would like to know this Russian MILF. I have good contacts in NC area.Can anyone provide info on "Sharm El Sheikh" or "Hurghada" monger action? Ie where to find and how much is going rate? Many thanks in advance

HadyBady
01-14-13, 07:27
a couple of days ago, i got to chat with a brit. lady on an expat site, today we me for dinneratbungalo cafe. maadi and then she took me to her place where we had some drinks, danced & smoked some weed and then oh man she practically raped me, and we kept shagging (as she says) for like 2 hours (we used to box's of condoms. lol). it was like.

Assassino
01-14-13, 20:36
a couple of days ago, i got to chat with a brit. lady on an expat site, today we me for dinneratbungalo cafe. maadi and then she took me to her place where we had some drinks, danced & smoked some weed and then oh man she practically raped me, and we kept shagging (as she says) for like 2 hours (we used to box's of condoms. lol). it was like.that is cool man.

so, what is the name of this lovely chat site? i really wonder? please share the expat chatting site with us my friend.

thanks

Mshemy
01-16-13, 16:48
That is cool Man.

So, What is the name of this lovely chat site? I really wonder? Please share the expat chatting site with us my friend.

ThanksAmazing, One of the site found the paradise way. Cooooool

Nabilsabri
01-16-13, 17:48
Dears,

Hope all is going well.

I will ba in Egypt next February.

In one can pm me the Russian MILF and how much?

Hope I can find help.

Nabilsabri
01-16-13, 17:50
Dears,

Hope any one to pm me Russiam MILF.

Thank you

Nabilsabri
01-16-13, 17:58
Dears,

Can you pm me Russian MILF contact.

I will be in Egypt next February and need to enjoy.

I had some contacts for locals in Egypt and still they work, hope to start exchange it with friends.

RyansWill
01-17-13, 06:10
While I'm new to the thread, I'm not new to the mongering scene in Cairo. Though it has been about 2 years (pre-revolution days). I remember fondly frequenting the MPs in Mohadinsin and Dokki and enjoying the African girls at Karenga (sp?) in Maadi. But I am curious of the curious scene. Particularly what prices are these days? As well, curious if anyone has any suggestions on good places to meet Egyptian girls, beyond the 5*s and Harry's? Anything happening in Rehab City / New Cairo? Heliopolis?

Appreciate any suggestions / guidance you might have.

Scott79
01-18-13, 01:05
Hello everybody. I tried today a Russian girl who has ads in the escort sites.

It costs 2200 LE for 1 hour. I know that many fellow mongers are against the idea of paying such big price to get laid. Believe me, I was feeling sorry the whole day before I go to her for such money but after I tried her I can say she is worth every pound I paid. With such money money I can get laid 5-6 times with local girls but 1 hour with this Russian girl is really better than fucking 5 locals. At least, it's worth a try at least once as long as your wallet can stand it. So, please, let's not talk about the price because I know it's too much but if I can get a Russian girl for less I wouldn't had did it but you know how things are difficult here in Egypt.

Now, I want to share the experience with you guys and forget about money.

I contacted her 2 days ago by SMS, we agreed about the price and set the date. She told me the hotel name where she stays. I went 1 hour early and stayed in some cafe next to the reception, ordered coffe and I was watching the atmosphere around me because I know that it's possible that the girl is marked and someone is watching the area. I was dressed in a nice suit and I entered the hotel and nothing looked suspicious. 10 minutes before the set date I sent her SMS and told her I'm already in hotel. She replied with room number. I went up directly to her room. She looked very hot. She is tall with curvy body and black her. We talked for 2 minutes to get know each other then she smiled and said to " Where is the money?" I handed her the cash and she told I can go to shower. I showered in a clean 4 stars hotel bathroom with clean fresh towel (something I never find in local brothels) I went out with a towel on me. She was waiting in a black short dress. Then she pulled my towel and said " let me see what you have" We started FK and then laid on bed, she sucked me hard (bare BJ) and then I started to kiss every part of her body. I went down to her pussy and started DATY. It was the cleanest and best smelling pussy I ever tested. It was mechanical at the beginning which I didn't like but kept on DATY and started fingering her and she began to scream and squeeze my head with her thighs. She told me she is ready for a hard fuck now. She put me condom with her mouth and let it in. This was the greatest part! I already banged her so hard and deep and she started to scream. I thought she was faking it but it seemed true because she was getting too loud that I started to worry that someone in hotel may hear it. Finally I let me load off in Mish position. It was so good and it lasted 20 minutes. Then I showered, smoked a cigarette with her and after 10 minutes she asked me if I'm ready. Thanks to some aphrodisiac I took I was already hard again. We started kissing again and repeated with different positions but the best part I liked was DATY with this nice clean pink Russian pussy. We finished and there was 10 minutes left so we showered and chatted for a while. I managed to take a short video of her as a memory (without telling her of course). I will share with you some screen shots but unfortunately not clear. I added also her photo in the escort site which is her real photo.

I rate her : 10/10 body. 9/10 face. 8/10 BJ. 8/10 GFE.

The girl is staying in Egypt for 5 days more and then she will be back to Russia. I'm ready to exchange her phone number for some locals or Russian MILF living here.

MongoManga
01-18-13, 21:48

It costs 2200 LE for 1 hour. I know that many fellow mongers are against the idea of paying such big price to get laid. Believe me, I was feeling sorry the whole day before I go to her for such money but after I tried her I can say she is worth every pound I paid. With such money money I can get laid 5-6 times with local girls but 1 hour with this Russian girl is really better than fucking 5 locals. At least, it's worth a try at least once as long as your wallet can stand it. So, please, let's not talk about the price because I know it's too much but if I can get a Russian girl for less I wouldn't had did it but you know how things are difficult here in Egypt.

I contacted her 2 days ago by SMS, we agreed about the price and set the date. She told me the hotel name where she stays. I went 1 hour early and stayed in some cafe next to the reception, ordered coffe and I was watching the atmosphere around me because I know that it's possible that the girl is marked and someone is watching the area. I was dressed in a nice suit and I entered the hotel and nothing looked suspicious. 10 minutes before the set date I sent her SMS and told her I'm already in hotel. She replied with room number. I went up directly to her room. She looked very hot. She is tall with curvy body and black her. We talked for 2 minutes to get know each other then she smiled and said to " Where is the money?" I handed her the cash and she told I can go to shower. I showered in a clean 4 stars hotel bathroom with clean fresh towel (something I never find in local brothels) I went out with a towel on me. She was waiting in a black short dress. Then she pulled my towel and said " let me see what you have" We started FK and then laid on bed, she sucked me hard (bare BJ) and then I started to kiss every part of her body. I went down to her pussy and started DATY. It was the cleanest and best smelling pussy I ever tested. It was mechanical at the beginning which I didn't like but kept on DATY and started fingering her and she began to scream and squeeze my head with her thighs. She told me she is ready for a hard fuck now. She put me condom with her mouth and let it in. This was the greatest part! I already banged her so hard and deep and she started to scream. I thought she was faking it but it seemed true because she was getting too loud that I started to worry that someone in hotel may hear it. Finally I let me load off in Mish position. It was so good and it lasted 20 minutes. Then I showered, smoked a cigarette with her and after 10 minutes she asked me if I'm ready. Thanks to some aphrodisiac I took I was already hard again. We started kissing again and repeated with different positions but the best part I liked was DATY with this nice clean pink Russian pussy. We finished and there was 10 minutes left so we showered and chatted for a while. I managed to take a short video of her as a memory (without telling her of course). I will share with you some screen shots but unfortunately not clear. I added also her photo in the escort site which is her real photo.

The girl is staying in Egypt for 5 days more and then she will be back to Russia. I'm ready to exchange her phone number for some locals or Russian MILF living here.Tell us about the aphrodisiac man, what did you take?

MohamedOmar
01-19-13, 05:55

The girl is staying in Egypt for 5 days more and then she will be back to Russia. I'm ready to exchange her phone number for some locals or Russian MILF living here.You are a lucky man!.)

Scott79
01-19-13, 15:18
Tell us about the aphrodisiac man, what did you take?Half pill Viagra. Normally, I never have problems with erection when I'm with a girl a I know or in a place where I feel safe. But sometimes when I go to see a girl I never saw before and have sex in a place where I don't feel safe and have the worry of police storming in, then I may go soft which is very awkward specially when the girl notices it and I start to worry more about my erection then it will even go softer. A friend of mine told me to try Viagra just 1 hour before the action. It works very well with me. It helps to get a hard erection just if anything touches your penis even if your are not sexually excited. It also shortens the refractory period so instead of waiting 20-30 minutes after you cum to get hard again, you can get hard in 5-10 minutes which is important when you are limited with time (1 hour only).

Amir B K
01-19-13, 22:21
I contacted one of those escorts websites! I also communicated through sms, On the room door, a security guy told me if you want to meet a guest meet them at the lobby, so I left. The next day I got an sms with my name (they could have got it from truecaller) warning me that those escorts are monitored by the police and that I should keep away and that the escorts have spy cams! (I didn't EVEN GO IN) and the message just asked to keep away. And on another website days later I found a guy telling the same story! What the hell is that does anybody know anything? It seems very un-logic and scary.

Moddw50
01-20-13, 10:21
I contacted one of those escorts websites! I also communicated through sms, On the room door, a security guy told me if you want to meet a guest meet them at the lobby, so I left. The next day I got an sms with my name (they could have got it from truecaller) warning me that those escorts are monitored by the police and that I should keep away and that the escorts have spy cams! (I didn't EVEN GO IN) and the message just asked to keep away. And on another website days later I found a guy telling the same story! What the hell is that does anybody know anything? It seems very un-logic and scary.Second that, whats going on.

Maddy86
01-20-13, 17:17
Half pill Viagra. Normally, I never have problems with erection when I'm with a girl a I know or in a place where I feel safe. But sometimes when I go to see a girl I never saw before and have sex in a place where I don't feel safe and have the worry of police storming in, then I may go soft which is very awkward specially when the girl notices it and I start to worry more about my erection then it will even go softer. A friend of mine told me to try Viagra just 1 hour before the action. It works very well with me. It helps to get a hard erection just if anything touches your penis even if your are not sexually excited. It also shortens the refractory period so instead of waiting 20-30 minutes after you cum to get hard again, you can get hard in 5-10 minutes which is important when you are limited with time (1 hour only).I totally agree. Half pill of Ciallis 10mg does all the job for me too. While you can't split it into two halves using your hand, a sharp knife can split it out in a neat way. Perfect report man

Maddy86
01-20-13, 17:21
I contacted one of those escorts websites! I also communicated through sms, On the room door, a security guy told me if you want to meet a guest meet them at the lobby, so I left. The next day I got an sms with my name (they could have got it from truecaller) warning me that those escorts are monitored by the police and that I should keep away and that the escorts have spy cams! (I didn't EVEN GO IN) and the message just asked to keep away. And on another website days later I found a guy telling the same story! What the hell is that does anybody know anything? It seems very un-logic and scary.Who sent you the sms with your name? Did you try to call them back? It's really heartbreaking when you prepare yourself for a good bang, and suddenly everything goes in vain.

Amir B K
01-20-13, 17:24
Who sent you the sms with your name? Did you try to call them back? It's really heartbreaking when you prepare yourself for a good bang, and suddenly everything goes in vain.No name, and they switched off the mobile after, they implied that they are the police (no logic) because the SMS said we warn you in an In-formal way!

Scott79
01-20-13, 19:29
I contacted one of those escorts websites! I also communicated through sms, On the room door, a security guy told me if you want to meet a guest meet them at the lobby, so I left. The next day I got an sms with my name (they could have got it from truecaller) warning me that those escorts are monitored by the police and that I should keep away and that the escorts have spy cams! (I didn't EVEN GO IN) and the message just asked to keep away. And on another website days later I found a guy telling the same story! What the hell is that does anybody know anything? It seems very un-logic and scary.This's very strange! I was expecting similar intervention from hotel security and I was ready to pull out with any red flags I see. It's not a crime to go up stairs and knock on the door of the some hotel guest. It's only a crime when they break in the room and find you naked inside! So nobody can touch you except during that period when you are already naked inside the room (The vulnerability period).

As I said before, I went 1 hour early. I was sitting in a cafe facing the elevators and I chose a seat not covered by the only watch cam in the lobby. For one hour I was watching everything around me. They were preparing for a wedding and many guests were coming in and out and workers who prepare the party. I saw many people using the elevator and none asks them where they go. There is also no elevator man so you take the elevator alone. After 1 hour of watching, I realized it's easy to get in the elevator and go up. The only thing I worried is that they girl is marked by hotel staff and some guy is waiting in her floor to see who is going to her room. In such case, if someone stops me and tells me I's not allowed to visit guests in their room, I would apologize and say I didn't know and leave the hotel (No crime done so far).

We all hear from time to time the escort girls arrested in Egypt. I will tell you my opinion how such things happen. First of all, no hotel manager will like that police storms his hotel and arrest someone in front of all guests. So, it's hotel staff who really notice that a girl is providing escort service not police. Once the hotel recognizes that, they will put some security guy to watch the room and scare customers away as what happened with Amir. If it's doesn't work, they will ask the girl to leave the hotel.

For those accidents that we hear about police raids there are 2 possibilities. 1- The girl is staying for a very long period (months) until she is reported to police and the hotel management doesn't mind her activity as long as she pays her room. My Russian girl in is Egypt for 3 weeks only and she told me she never goes out of the room to meet any guests in the lobby. 2- The other possibility is that some guys working in the hotel report to the police even without telling the hotel manager (probably some religious islamist worker)

Anyway, the same risk exists when you visit a brothel. It may monitored by police and you are the unlucky guy who decided to go in the wrong time. Even if you have your own place and you bring girls to your own apartment you still have a risk of some neighbors reporting you to police. So in a country like Egypt, the only way to have sex with zero risk is to have it with your wife.

Member #4537
01-20-13, 19:38
No name, and they switched off the mobile after, they implied that they are the police (no logic) because the SMS said we warn you in an In-formal way!You're overreacting. The police can't do anything unless you were caught red-handed in the act by 3 adult men. Even then, you'll just have to testify you fucked her and then you go home safe and sound, while she does 3 months in prison or in this case since she is a foreigner then deportation.

Most likely this SMS was just a prank.

Maddy86
01-20-13, 20:21
No name, and they switched off the mobile after, they implied that they are the police (no logic) because the SMS said we warn you in an In-formal way!Was it a Russian number that you contacted in the first place? Sounds to me like a scam. No escorts and no russians. Fake profiles made by silly egyptian guys.

Amir B K
01-20-13, 21:31
Was it a Russian number that you contacted in the first place? Sounds to me like a scam. No escorts and no russians. Fake profiles made by silly egyptian guys.Yes it wasnt an egyptian number, this is what made me scared! And the text I received was from an Egyptian No.

Scott79
01-20-13, 21:33
Was it a Russian number that you contacted in the first place? Sounds to me like a scam. No escorts and no russians. Fake profiles made by silly egyptian guys.Yes, if the number is Egyptian then it's a scam. Real escorts use their own numbers from Russia with roaming.

Member #4262
01-21-13, 08:42
You're overreacting. The police can't do anything unless you were caught red-handed in the act by 3 adult men. Even then, you'll just have to testify you fucked her and then you go home safe and sound, while she does 3 months in prison or in this case since she is a foreigner then deportation.

Most likely this SMS was just a prank.The same situation happened to me 3 times during last year but ofcorss I became worried from repeating my visit to the Russian girls specially they addressed me with my real name and there is no logic because if they wanted to departed the girls or even close the website its easy for them to do it so I don't understand who is doing this and the first time they told me go away from them because its not just WG but they are in spy business and bla bla.

Amir B K
01-21-13, 11:14
Yes, if the number is Egyptian then it's a scam. Real escorts use their own numbers from Russia with roaming.Yes, it was an number from eastern europe, and there was a girl, thats what scars me.

HadyBady
01-21-13, 13:52
Guys a couple of my friends, were just robbed by WG, the first one got one of his mobile phones stolen from him, he had it in the car door pocket, she must have swiped it while giving him a BJ, the other one got his wallet stolen, also must have been while she was giving him a BJ, since he says she bit his cock so he flinched that might have been when she took it, the other thing is that they must partners with them, since as soon they leave the cars, they disappear into thin air.

All in all guys be careful.

Maddy86
01-21-13, 14:40
Yes it wasnt an egyptian number, this is what made me scared! And the text I received was from an Egyptian No.Maybe they were arrested that night? And one of the police guys texted you when he saw your number on their phone. LOL lucky bastard.

Amir B K
01-21-13, 15:42
Maybe they were arrested that night? And one of the police guys texted you when he saw your number on their phone. LOL lucky bastard.You are totally right! There was a guy on the floor, ! And no crime was committed! But the thing that scared me is the sms from the Egyptian number and then a posts on social escorts website! Warning people that police monitors those escort agencies and keeps posting the details, I just needed some clarifications and opinions from you guys.

Amir B K
01-21-13, 15:58
The same situation happened to me 3 times during last year but ofcorss I became worried from repeating my visit to the Russian girls specially they addressed me with my real name and there is no logic because if they wanted to departed the girls or even close the website its easy for them to do it so I don't understand who is doing this and the first time they told me go away from them because its not just WG but they are in spy business and bla bla.This is exactly what they said! Its not only girls its other illegal businesses. Nice to know it happened three times and you are still here.

Amir B K
01-21-13, 16:21
You're overreacting. The police can't do anything unless you were caught red-handed in the act by 3 adult men. Even then, you'll just have to testify you fucked her and then you go home safe and sound, while she does 3 months in prison or in this case since she is a foreigner then deportation.

Most likely this SMS was just a prank.Yeah, I tend to be very careful! And you are right! Thanks for the legal info.

Scott79
01-21-13, 22:28
Hey guys. I know what you will say about me. I know I'm crazy! But I did it again today with a Russian blond escort girl!

I'm still thrilled of what happened today. It was a very dangerous adventure but I survived it and I have just returned home and want to share the story with you.

I don't know where to begin. Well. You know about the Russian girl I met in hotel last Thursday. The damage was 2200 LE and I said I will not repeat it before a couple of months. However, yesterday, I was surfing the escort sites again. Actually, the first girl was not my best choice I wanted a blonde girl and I sent SMS to many numbers and only the girl with balck hair answered my SMS and we met last Thursday. So, yesterday before I sleep I said to myself I will SMS that blonde one I liked most and I was sure I will not get a reply BUT after 2 minutes I got reply from her! I couldn't resist my desire to fuck her! I will post her pic from the escort site and you will see why I couldn't resist. I said to my wallet OK one more last time. Just once. I told her to meet next Friday but she said she is leaving on Tuesday so we have only Monday.

I was very worried this time because of Amir's story. This time it was 5 stars hotel not 4 stars. I went 1 hour before the date. I stayed in hotel cafe facing the elevators and this time I couldn't find a seat not watched by cameras. Those 5 stars hotels have too many cameras. Things didn't look comfortable and relaxing like the last time. There were several security guys everywhere. Time was running and it was 15 minutes left before the date. NOW the real adventure started! The (Adrenaline Rush). I had a look on the forum here on my iPhone and I saw the last couple of scary posts! My heart was beating so fast with all that adrenaline rush and I said I should abort and pull out. But the damn testosterone was also high with the image of the blond girl in my mind. While I'm confused and scared I got SMS from the girl telling me her room number and asking me to go up! I paid for the drinks and was starting to move to elevator and SUDDENLY I saw a police officer who was sitting outside entering the hotel and went upstairs then a young security guy who never left the entrance for the whole hour called some older guy to replace him and he also went upstairs! I said. It's done! It's a trap! I was going to leave the hotel with my adrenaline on the maximum level but under the effect of testosterone. I said I will wait 10 minutes more and I will never go up until I see the police officer and the security guy return to their places. After 5 minutes the police officer showed up and went out of hotel but the security guy didn't return to his place. The girl sent SMS and asked me why I didn't come. I didn't reply and I didn't know what to do. Both fear and desire were fighting inside me! THEN the girl called from the Russian number! I answered. She said what's wrong with you it's 15 minutes and you still didn't show up. I told her : Listen to me! I think some security guy is now in your floor waiting for me. Go now and check the way from your room until elevator and I will come up if you tell me the way is clear. After a minute I got SMS saying (The way is clear). I moved to elevator and went to her room and didn't see anyone! I was so scared even after I entered the room and I said to her let's stay in full clothes for 10 minutes. We smoked a cigarette and chatted until 10 minutes passed and finally I was relaxed.

Sorry guys for this long part above but I really wanted to share this with you.

Now the real report.

Well, the girl was really HOT much better than the first one. With blonde hair and perfect body. The first girl was little bit tall for me but that blonde was my size. She has very white pale porcalin skin. She is also crazy! As soon as I finished my shower she suddenly took off everything thing and jumped on bed and started to dance and sing! We started kissing and she was real GFE. We started FK and I went down to her pink nipples, then I started fingering her and she seemed enjoying so much (or she is the best faker I have ever seen). We moved to 69 she started sucking my dick. She was blowing my mind with her suction she also sucked balls (the first girl didn't). I was doing DATY and her pink pussy was sooooo clean with no smell at all. I also tried something for first time in my life! RIMMING! I never did it before and I thought it's disgusting! But the girl ass was so clean no smell at all. I was licking and even pushing my tongue in her ass hole! That was really awesome to try for first time. It was some experience I can never try to do with locals in brothels because they don't smell nice down. I was ready to fuck and I put the condom and went inside her. She was talking all the time and telling me to do it harder and make her cum. I got mad and was banging her white body like a crazy and let my load go. Then I went to shower and as soon as I went out she told me will we start again. I told her let's rest and smoke a cigarette (even with Viagra I can't start again in 2 minutes) After 10 minutes we started kissing again and I was so hard and this time I was able to hold my load for longer time and I managed to make her cum. It was not fake I felt her pussy contracting on my penis and getting warmer and she was very wet. After she came I went down to her pussy and started DATY and she was screaming. She was saying : You are killing my pussy! Then I changed to the spoons position and bumped her so hard until I exploded.

I can tell you that this was the best sex in my life! I rate this girl 10/10 in all aspects. I really don't know how will I be back to the local brothel again.

Important Notice: I know what I did was crazy and unsafe with all red flags I saw but I survived it and ended in a happy way. I don't recommend such escorts after the stories posted here and I will not try it again for really long time until my wallet recovers and we get positive feedbacks.

This is the photo of the Russian blonde from the escort site

Seif783
01-22-13, 11:54
Hey guys. I know what you will say about me. I know I'm crazy! But I did it again today with a Russian blond escort girl!

I'm still thrilled of what happened today. It was a very dangerous adventure but I survived it...Nice story Scott but just wanted to ask you something. Isn't this the pic of Madison Scott, the porn star? One of the wonders of google images is that you could get the source of any pic!

Member #4537
01-22-13, 14:40
With all the talk here of imported European hookers who think their pussy is made out of gold for them to charge L. E. 2200 for one hour (when they do it for maybe €30 in their own country) , I still go to a few local brothels I knew here even before the so-called Revolution started. The most important thing for me is safety and that the apartment itself is tamleek (registered) under the pimp or pimpress.

GFE, DFK, BBBJ, CIM, rimming and all positions was on the table with Shaimaa. 26, who works under an apartment brothel in Gesr el Suez area. Takes around an hour from Maadi if the traffix okay. Fortunately, unlike those imported European girls, she had no problem with anal and shooting my load inside her ass with no condom. I don't think any European girl will accept that.

Oh, and damage was L. E. 600 but for 3 shots. Plus L. E. 100 for two hashish joints kindly provided by the pimpress. So total L. E. 700.

RyansWill
01-22-13, 15:53
Thanks for the warning HadyBady! Curious. Do you know how your friends met the girls that robbed them? Off the street? From a website? At an MP? Just curious of who to keep an eye out for. Always best to be safe though.

Guys a couple of my friends, were just robbed by WG, the first one got one of his mobile phones stolen from him, he had it in the car door pocket, she must have swiped it while giving him a BJ, the other one got his wallet stolen, also must have been while she was giving him a BJ, since he says she bit his cock so he flinched that might have been when she took it, the other thing is that they must partners with them, since as soon they leave the cars, they disappear into thin air.

All in all guys be careful.

Mshemy
01-22-13, 17:43
With all the talk here of imported European hookers who think their pussy is made out of gold for them to charge L. E. 2200 for one hour (when they do it for maybe €30 in their own country) , I still go to a few local brothels I knew here even before the so-called Revolution started. The most important thing for me is safety and that the apartment itself is tamleek (registered) under the pimp or pimpress.

GFE, DFK, BBBJ, CIM, rimming and all positions was on the table with Shaimaa. 26, who works under an apartment brothel in Gesr el Suez area. Takes around an hour from Maadi if the traffix okay. Fortunately, unlike those imported European girls, she had no problem with anal and shooting my load inside her ass with no condom. I don't think any European girl will accept that.

Oh, and damage was L. E. 600 but for 3 shots. Plus L. E. 100 for two hashish joints kindly provided by the pimpress. So total L. E. 700.Boss, I know that my question is silly, can you trade this paradise location. I nearly to Gesr EL-Suez. For the time being I only have Marwa in Nasr City

Scott79
01-22-13, 18:17
Nice story Scott but just wanted to ask you something. Isn't this the pic of Madison Scott, the porn star? One of the wonders of google images is that you could get the source of any pic!Are you kidding man. You goggled the photo to find out that it's Madison Scott! Is there anybody here in the forum who doesn't know Madison Scott? Anyone with little experience with escort sites knows that when a photo of a girl is not hiding the eyes or the face then it's not real and it's a celebrity who looks as close as possible to her. (I said the photo is from the escort site). On the other hand the first girl posted her real photo on the escort site that's why she covered the eyes. When I saw the first girl I recognized her and knew she is the one from the site by her body not her face. If you ask me, then the girl I met yesterday looks more like Aaralyn Barra than Madison Scott. (Google Aaralyn Barra to know what I mean) But who really cares, she was blonde with green eyes and very beautiful face.

You are wrong if you think I spent half an hour writing the report yesterday to fake a story. You are new here with a single post and unpaid account. I'm here since long time with a paid account and I take the forum seriously. Search for my report on Serbian escort girls and my posts in German FKK and you will know I'm not kidding here in the forum.

In other countries forums all guys share their experiences and write reports and no one tells them they are faking stories. I enjoyed reading so many reports here in Egypt forum and in other European forums specially Germany. I appreciate when some member here spends some of his time telling us about his experience and I never tell him you are a liar.

By the way, I'm not the only one here who tried escort girls. Actually, a member here in the forum gave me the number of the first girl.

Last thing, I believe all the guys who warned about escorts here and I don't consider them liars. I just know I was lucky twice and I'm not going to try my luck again. It's really risky. That's the point of sharing reports here. To know the positives and negatives of every member experience not to call each other a liar!

Good luck man.

Scott79
01-22-13, 18:37
With all the talk here of imported European hookers who think their pussy is made out of goldIt's not made out of gold. It's just a clean pink pussy.

(when they do it for maybe €30 in their own country)I know well about that and I tried escort service in Serbia and Germany before. The minimum is 40 euro for 20 minutes of BJ and mechnical fucking. She will try upselling even if you ask her to take off bra. 1 hour unlimited sex with a good looking girl in Europe will cost between 100-200 Euro.

Anyway, this is not the point. Just tell me how many girls are available their in Europe to give the service and how many guys are ready to pay for sex! Then think about here, how many European girls offer the service here and how many guys are ready to pay for sex. When you think about you will understand why they charge 300 Euro. It's the market rules man.

Fortunately, unlike those imported European girls, she had no problem with anal and shooting my load inside her ass with no condom.Are you the only guy who visits her ass hole without a condom. Think how many men did it before you and how much you are risking your health by catching some STD,

I don't think any European girl will accept that.That is what I call SAFE SEX and that's why I like them.

Anyway, would you share this Gisr el Swis brothel with me? Maybe the girl there will change my mind about European escorts. To be honest, I know now only one place with a couple of girls but I'm sure you know it since you are one of the oldest members here.

Enjoy your time man and happy mongering.

Member #4537
01-23-13, 01:39

1 madam in ma3di.

1 girls in heliopolis.

All have their places.

And guys I have set the price with all of them between 250 & 400 max and if I take 2 gilrs together the max I pay is 600Hi HadyBady,

Well, having spent the last 6 months in Thailand and recently had the misfortune of being forced to come back to Shitsville, I wouldn't mind some intel from you. Or any others with good, safe places to share with me. Of course, we would have to tag along for the first time so if you don't mind you could show me the place. I can exchange what I have also and will do similar treatment the first time by taking you with me.

How come I can't PM you though? If you didn't pay the subscription, do it. It's only $20. No big deal.

Maddy86
01-23-13, 10:17
she had no problem with anal and shooting my load inside her ass with no condomI would tolerate the risk of being caught by police than being succumbed to a STD that will sooner or later end my mongering career or even my life!

Maddy86
01-23-13, 10:23
I will not try it again for really long time until my wallet recoversLOL. It's an addiction dude. Such lovely asses know how to rip off our wallets. Great report.

Maddy86
01-23-13, 10:39
Oh, and damage was L. E. 600 but for 3 shots.It's a trade-off mate. It's not necessary that everyone will enjoy fucking a chubby hooker with dark nipples, stretch lines all over her belly and sagging thighs. Don't forget that the risk of being caught is equal here and there. + we don't travel to east europe quite often to hook up with such beauties. At the end this european will pay for her accomodation and flight unlike such SWs here. A couple of visits will not cause much damage, theyre surely unforgettable experiences in a life time. Hope it doesn't turn to be a habit.

Seif783
01-23-13, 12:51
Are you kidding man. You goggled the photo to find out that it's Madison Scott! Is there anybody here in the forum who doesn't know Madison Scott? Anyone with little experience with escort sites knows that when a photo of a girl is not hiding the eyes or the face then it's not real and it's a celebrity who looks as close as possible to her. (I said the photo is from the escort site). On the other hand the first girl posted her real photo on the escort site that's why she covered the eyes. When I saw the first girl I recognized her and knew she is the one from the site by her body not her face. If you ask me, then the girl I met yesterday looks more like Aaralyn Barra than Madison Scott. (Google Aaralyn Barra to know what I mean) But who really cares, she was blonde with green eyes and very beautiful face.

You are wrong if you think I spent half an hour writing the report yesterday to fake a story. You are new here with a single post and unpaid account. I'm here since long time with a paid account and I take the forum seriously. Search for my report on Serbian escort girls and my posts in German FKK and you will know I'm not kidding here in the forum.

In other countries forums all guys share their experiences and write reports and no one tells them they are faking stories. I enjoyed reading so many reports here in Egypt forum and in other European forums specially Germany. I appreciate when some member here spends some of his time telling us about his experience and I never tell him you are a liar.

By the way, I'm not the only one here who tried escort girls. Actually, a member here in the forum gave me the number of the first girl.

Last thing, I believe all the guys who warned about escorts here and I don't consider them liars. I just know I was lucky twice and I'm not going to try my luck again. It's really risky. That's the point of sharing reports here. To know the positives and negatives of every member experience not to call each other a liar!

Good luck man.Alright Scott, first of all being a newbie here with unpaid acct is irrelevant to my question. Ofcourse I had to use google image as I can't open the attached photo unless I'm a paid member. There's no reason to get so defensive as I didn't accuse you of lying. I realize you've over 40 posts here so you're well known on the forum but the funny thing is that you seem to be mixing up between being new to the site and being new to the escort scene!

This is my last reply with regards to that subject. And my apologies if I offended you in anyway.

Take care,

Amir B K
01-23-13, 14:10

I'm still thrilled of what happened today. It was a very dangerous adventure but I survived it and I have just returned home and want to share the story with you.

I don't know where to begin. Well. You know about the Russian girl I met in hotel last Thursday. The damage was 2200 LE and I said I will not repeat it before a couple of months. However, yesterday, I was surfing the escort sites again. Actually, the first girl was not my best choice I wanted a blonde girl and I sent SMS to many numbers and only the girl with balck hair answered my SMS and we met last Thursday. So, yesterday before I sleep I said to myself I will SMS that blonde one I liked most and I was sure I will not get a reply BUT after 2 minutes I got reply from her! I couldn't resist my desire to fuck her! I will post her pic from the escort site and you will see why I couldn't resist. I said to my wallet OK one more last time. Just once. I told her to meet next Friday but she said she is leaving on Tuesday so we have only Monday.

I was very worried this time because of Amir's story. This time it was 5 stars hotel not 4 stars. I went 1 hour before the date. I stayed in hotel cafe facing the elevators and this time I couldn't find a seat not watched by cameras. Those 5 stars hotels have too many cameras. Things didn't look comfortable and relaxing like the last time. There were several security guys everywhere. Time was running and it was 15 minutes left before the date. NOW the real adventure started! The (Adrenaline Rush). I had a look on the forum here on my iPhone and I saw the last couple of scary posts! My heart was beating so fast with all that adrenaline rush and I said I should abort and pull out. But the damn testosterone was also high with the image of the blond girl in my mind. While I'm confused and scared I got SMS from the girl telling me her room number and asking me to go up! I paid for the drinks and was starting to move to elevator and SUDDENLY I saw a police officer who was sitting outside entering the hotel and went upstairs then a young security guy who never left the entrance for the whole hour called some older guy to replace him and he also went upstairs! I said. It's done! It's a trap! I was going to leave the hotel with my adrenaline on the maximum level but under the effect of testosterone. I said I will wait 10 minutes more and I will never go up until I see the police officer and the security guy return to their places. After 5 minutes the police officer showed up and went out of hotel but the security guy didn't return to his place. The girl sent SMS and asked me why I didn't come. I didn't reply and I didn't know what to do. Both fear and desire were fighting inside me! THEN the girl called from the Russian number! I answered. She said what's wrong with you it's 15 minutes and you still didn't show up. I told her : Listen to me! I think some security guy is now in your floor waiting for me. Go now and check the way from your room until elevator and I will come up if you tell me the way is clear. After a minute I got SMS saying (The way is clear). I moved to elevator and went to her room and didn't see anyone! I was so scared even after I entered the room and I said to her let's stay in full clothes for 10 minutes. We smoked a cigarette and chatted until 10 minutes passed and finally I was relaxed.

Sorry guys for this long part above but I really wanted to share this with you.

Now the real report.

Well, the girl was really HOT much better than the first one. With blonde hair and perfect body. The first girl was little bit tall for me but that blonde was my size. She has very white pale porcalin skin. She is also crazy! As soon as I finished my shower she suddenly took off everything thing and jumped on bed and started to dance and sing! We started kissing and she was real GFE. We started FK and I went down to her pink nipples, then I started fingering her and she seemed enjoying so much (or she is the best faker I have ever seen). We moved to 69 she started sucking my dick. She was blowing my mind with her suction she also sucked balls (the first girl didn't). I was doing DATY and her pink pussy was sooooo clean with no smell at all. I also tried something for first time in my life! RIMMING! I never did it before and I thought it's disgusting! But the girl ass was so clean no smell at all. I was licking and even pushing my tongue in her ass hole! That was really awesome to try for first time. It was some experience I can never try to do with locals in brothels because they don't smell nice down. I was ready to fuck and I put the condom and went inside her. She was talking all the time and telling me to do it harder and make her cum. I got mad and was banging her white body like a crazy and let my load go. Then I went to shower and as soon as I went out she told me will we start again. I told her let's rest and smoke a cigarette (even with Viagra I can't start again in 2 minutes) After 10 minutes we started kissing again and I was so hard and this time I was able to hold my load for longer time and I managed to make her cum. It was not fake I felt her pussy contracting on my penis and getting warmer and she was very wet. After she came I went down to her pussy and started DATY and she was screaming. She was saying : You are killing my pussy! Then I changed to the spoons position and bumped her so hard until I exploded.

I can tell you that this was the best sex in my life! I rate this girl 10/10 in all aspects. I really don't know how will I be back to the local brothel again.

Important Notice: I know what I did was crazy and unsafe with all red flags I saw but I survived it and ended in a happy way. I don't recommend such escorts after the stories posted here and I will not try it again for really long time until my wallet recovers and we get positive feedbacks.

This is the photo of the Russian blonde from the escort siteI guess I am not Lucky with escorts in Egypt, no matter how hard I try it get jinxed!

Member #4537
01-23-13, 16:09
It's a trade-off mate. It's not necessary that everyone will enjoy fucking a chubby hooker with dark nipples, stretch lines all over her belly and sagging thighs. Don't forget that the risk of being caught is equal here and there. + we don't travel to east europe quite often to hook up with such beauties. At the end this european will pay for her accomodation and flight unlike such SWs here. A couple of visits will not cause much damage, theyre surely unforgettable experiences in a life time. Hope it doesn't turn to be a habit.Look, I don't know about you, but I like to get laid at least every other day whether I am here, Thailand or Indonesia. For me to spend around L. E. 8000 a week on these "princess" Eastern Europeans is too much even for me. Also, as far as I know they are 1 shot only and then you are out of the door. I like to do at least 2 or 3 shots as I have a premature ejaculation problem also.

Also last but not least I have done nearly thousand women in the past 10 years and so far no STD or HIV. And I have checked. I can't do it without a condom, so these Eastern European girls is not good for me and even if I tip for no condom them I don't think they will accept less than L. E. 1000 because I don't have much bargaining power.

Scott79
01-23-13, 20:05
Look, I don't know about you, but I like to get laid at least every other day whether I am here, Thailand or Indonesia. For me to spend around L. E. 8000 a week on these "princess" Eastern Europeans is too much even for me. Also, as far as I know they are 1 shot only and then you are out of the door. I like to do at least 2 or 3 shots as I have a premature ejaculation problem also.

Also last but not least I have done nearly thousand women in the past 10 years and so far no STD or HIV. And I have checked. I can't do it without a condom, so these Eastern European girls is not good for me and even if I tip for no condom them I don't think they will accept less than L. E. 1000 because I don't have much bargaining power.I get your point Egy Monger. I agree with you that those white European chicks can't satisfy our desire to fuck on regular basis. I mean as long as we live here their rates are too high to be visited regularly. But I still believe they are worth to try just as a kind of change. I will continue with the locals where I pay 300-400 LE so I can do it once every week.

You say that you get laid every other day so in 2 weeks you may spend the same money I paid for 1 hour with the European girl. So, think about it and give it a try. I guess it's easier and safer to try some Russian girl in Thailand (I guess they go there also). It's not true that they take one shot only. If you can do it 3 times per hour they will not say no. For me after 2 intense orgasms in 1 hour I can hardly find any energy to drive home. Just try it once and I'm sure you will not regret it but be careful if you will try them in Egypt. And in case you do it don't forget to give us a report.

Bejo26
01-24-13, 02:12
I am want to some help here, I want to know how to get girls through out the social networks or escort sites I have tried several times even I went to a hotel where I wanted to meet the girl but she told me its a wrong room, any way any one have any contacts for pimp or a nice girl please help me I am dying here.

The Jack
01-24-13, 08:16
I am want to some help here, I want to know how to get girls through out the social networks or escort sites I have tried several times even I went to a hotel where I wanted to meet the girl but she told me its a wrong room, any way any one have any contacts for pimp or a nice girl please help me I am dying here.Hey, a nice girl won't be found easy on the internet, I would suggest going out to social spots where working girls would hang out. I got news of a club off Abbas Aqad St that gets filled with these girls over the weekend, will try to give it a shot tonight and let you guys know.

Member #4537
01-24-13, 10:21
I guess it's easier and safer to try some Russian girl in Thailand (I guess they go there also).In my personal experience. In Thailand, there are plenty young Russian, Uzbek and Polish girls and they ask for 3000 Baht. This is about L. E. 670 at current exchange rate.

In Indonesia, they go for 1, 750, 000 Rupiah, which is L. E. 900.

I can't understand why they charge so much here. I mean, for them to travel from Russia to here is cheaper than Asia (airfare, accomodation, etc.)