PDA

View Full Version : Egypt

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

Mighty Spearsman
10-27-05, 18:01
Hi! I am new in Cairo and looking for some sex. It seems that it is very hard to find a good lay in here.

Can anybody please help me out with addresses of pick up joints, phone numbers? Cheers! Anton
RTFF (read the fxxxing forum)! Sorry, but a pure newbie with no posts is not going to get lots of info from the rest of us. For all we know, you are part of the religious police.

Take 10 minutes and read the entire Egypt forum - it's not that long. You'll soon figure out that there isn't much to report on anyways - Cairo is hardly a monger's paradise, except for some of the clubs in New Maadi and on the Pyramids Road.

Put on your reading glasses and get to work!

Amused To Death
10-28-05, 15:47
In Cairo you may find free lancers. And quality differ so much and depends on your luck.

However, renting an apartment in cairo (especially in Agooza, Dokki area and asking for a servant is a great way to get a hooker right to your door and based on your choice. I tried that and I was lucky to find a sexy early 20's girl ready to be fucked whenever I would like to.

Go To the Morrocons in Zamalik. It is a boat on the nile. Round 9 or 10. You would find a good pick there. Or try Ritmo atatched to semeramis hotel. In the lobby of semeramis you may find girls alone or couples setting in the Cafe that is located in firnt side of it ..try to make eye contact first and evaluate the respnse..then move ahead of you felt the green light is given in a way or another.

You may also try to contact girls through dating sites. Many egyptian and other nationalities seach for BF through the dating sites. I tried it (I'm Egyptian) and it worked so well. I picked a divorced lady 32 years old that want a man dedicated to fuck her only and never cheat on her but that requires having a great deal of experience with the mentlalty of egyptian girls and many of them won't like the idea of making an intimate relationship with non egyptian to avoid the curious eyes if you'll have to take her in public places. Girls here are tend to be more oriented to local boys since hanging around with non egyptians is unusual to so many of them and it would bring many curious eyes to the girl since curiosity is one of the most ugly things in egyptians personality

Amused To Death
10-28-05, 17:14
Also, if you can reach a pimp. That would be great. I came to know a lady that is working as a pimp. She has contact numbers with so many pretty girls. She asks you for your tast and then call the girl to arrange with her. Let you see it. If you did not like the girl she will bring another one. This pimp is amazing. Shge got a good database of freelancers who want to make money and never dare to go public places for a good hunt. For egyptians (like me) she get a LE 100 for heself, regardless of what you are going to pay for the girl she brought to you, or whatever you like to pay her more. Of course she'll appreciate it and be more helpful to you.

Amused To Death
10-28-05, 17:43
I don't know if this would appeal to non egyptians..but going around in your càr in Heliopolis is areas like Nozha street, El Thawra road.....Roxy near Heliopolis club..you'll sure find free lancers looking for a fuck with a negotiated price. As to the quality, it is up to u..do not stop for a girl that looks bad to you and they are easy to identify..just wait tell you find the girl that look clean..those are my target thos local girls that are not real professional hookers but looking for money to have fun away from her parents.....they are many......It's been my habit to find them and I did find many who are clean, smell great that you can eat their pussy.....

When driving you pick your target and don't approach her just park your caras if you are waiting for someone.....look at her eastablish a strong eye contact that tells what you want...at the end sure if she is that type i'm talking about will be responding in a way or another..at least she won't show you that she is bothered by your continuing parking waitingf or her while she's walking..that is enough sign that there is hope to pick her.

Generally, you have to be nice but careful.....tell you get to know her very well and trust her.

Areas:

Heliopolis:

Al Nozha Street
Al Sawra Street beside the telephone centre
Beside Heliopolis Club...the side that is close to Roxy area
Al Tayaran street 9but not quality girls..rarely you'll find clean girls)

Dokki:

Al Tahrir street (along the street)
Mesadaq Street (you may find sudanese or eritrian since many live in this area)

Maadi

near AL Gazaer Square...ther eare many returants that sevres african food and inside you'll find many sudanese and eritrian

Anton
10-28-05, 22:00
Mighty Spearsman --> Thank you for your message! RTTF3 (read the fx@$%ing forum thrice) and found very little ammunition.. that is why asked in the first place. Checked out Golden bell (interesting.. will go again). Most of the pubs/ bars are closed due to Ramadan. On being the religious police... I am in Cairo and not in Riyadh!! Never had this issue coming up there...!

Amused to Death --> Thanks a ton for the info! Going 'hunting' today and tomorrow... will go the places suggested. On the servant method... interesting - can you give some tips on how to get to hiring a servant (I asked the landlord and what I got is a Hag!). Language is a BIG issue here - sign language is what I currently use to communicate on the streets.

Cheers!

Jorgen Sven
11-02-05, 09:14
Has any one been in Luxor Egypt and can recomendend some nice girls?

T_Bozen
11-03-05, 17:53
Jorgen Sven

Luxor is not interesting at all.

Locals are untouchable. Most of the muslim and you can hardly see an gyptian girl/woman without a veil except for those working as receptionists in hotels.

Otherwise it is a family tourism destination. Lots of families mostly from Italy & Germany.

In addition to some back-pack toursits.

You may find some Russian or Ukrainian girls working in the hotels as dancers, but that's it.

If you want girls check previous reports and go to Sharm Elsheikh, Hurghada, or Cairo (not that the latter has much to offer).

Good luck.

T.

Lalo77
11-10-05, 01:03
Hi Two Cat,

The girl you fucked is realy horrible: ) a girl like this in Egypt we never pay her more than 150 pounds (its even expensive to). The Erterian and the Sudanese are better: )

Scruffman
11-17-05, 21:10
To Amused to death, your reports are good. Egyptian babes are super hot. I live in NY and have just recently beeen meeting arab people. The babes are incredible. I have an Egyptian friend who showed me pictures of his family and the babes were all 10s. But hes a religous sought, and not into mongering.What is needed are some down Egytian guys guys who will help us other guys. Morocco looks goood for the future but maybe Egypt can open up.

Mister Pinky
11-23-05, 12:55
It is true that many Egyptian women are hot but they, as a rule will either NOT F*CK or F*CK with minor league skills.

Ajackal
11-25-05, 04:32
Hi friends,

Do any one know any action going now in Hurgada?

And what about Cairo also? is thier any place I can pick up from it and can book a hotel near to it to do in without problem in the hotel?

And what about the Elharam st. , any news?

By the way am Egyptian.

I hope any one can help me.

RichardBacos
11-28-05, 09:58
[QUOTE=Amused To Death]I would be glad to get the telephone number of that pimp. Thanks a million

Anton
12-03-05, 16:55
Did the 'thing' in Cairo. This is after a careful analysis and visits to all the 'in' places described in the threads - Nervana, Golden bell, Koreana etc.

Koreana is in a class of its own - think the owners open it for charity. Visited it 4 times and only was able to make it once. Either it was closed or booked for parties.

Language is the major barrier - Had to convince a girl using signs. It is an experience that will be etched in the annals of my wins forever.

The girl was not a great looker but she was great in bed. The total expenses were pretty steep (around US$ 100). To be very frank, much better quality and quantity is available in other cities in the region.

Mahku
12-06-05, 06:43
I was here for 3 nights and 2 days of diving.

There is definitely a scene of sorts here but it's hit and miss (unfortunately miss for me). First of all the general male-female ratio is about 65-35 and the majority of the women you see will be attached. And a lot of the guys you see will be horndogs on the hunt so the odds aren't real favorable.

Still there are possibilities and in the right circumstances I'm sure you can score some good lookers. On the shisha cushions across from Hard Rock I was close to making good with one or more of a threesome of gorgeous Russians but the language barrier ended up getting in the way. Not many of the CIS girls could speak English. Any of you guys with Russian language skills should definitely make this one of your stops.

Places to try:

Pacha, house music disco. This seemed to be THE place. I saw rather large numbers of CIS girls going in here. The cover charge was LE105, or about $18. It did include a drink (gee thanks). With this charge and an early a.m. diving start I passed, but I sort of anguish over not giving this place a try. Anyway, a twisted ankle was limited my mobility and any thoughts of making good on the dance floor.

Hard Rock Cafe. Didn't really see much here in two tries. I did spend quite a while talking to two good-looking married English sisters. They had left their husbands back in Blighty but were keeping watch on each other. I was hoping one or the other would separate and leave me alone with the other, but not to be.

Camel Dive Club has a roof top bar that gets going late. There are a few other dance clubs around which I didn't check out.

The cafes with shisha divans often have groups of girls. You can try getting a seat nearby, making eye contact and striking up a chat. But you can count on other guys having the same idea.

The upstairs internet cafe on the street corner across from KFC had some girls calling back home to Mother Russia or checking email. This place and others around town may have opportunities.

The CIS divemaster girls seem to be easier on the eyes than their western sisters. I tried it on with the slim hottie Russian dive guide on my boat but again her lack of English made it hard to get things going.

So I didn't have any luck but others can try the places above and it might be different. At least the diving is very good and worth it to come here just for that. But do keep in mind that if you're diving morning to night like I was it doesn't leave lots of energy for late-night mongering and then getting up going diving again the next day.

About Hotels: The Movenpick where I stayed had mostly families, so there weren't many pickup possibilities. The Russian girls that I met in the cafe were staying at the Cataract. I think a lot of the 3-star hotels around Naama Bay have some of these Russians on package tours, so it might be worth staying in one of these.

Nauskas
12-12-05, 09:22
I have read a few items about 3 star type hotels.

I am looking at just a few days in cairo and the rest of the time diving, most likely in Hurgatha.

Any suggestions on hotels would be appreciated, especially if they can be the right mix of location for bars and CS friendlys, along with dive or tourist sites of interest.

Any Dive outfits with a service shop would be great too.

Planning to be there between Christmas and just after New Years.
Worst case, I might just stay at a Hostel in Cairo until I explore the situation.

Thanks

Cultvult
12-27-05, 00:30
went to club africana at about 11:00pm on a weeknight and it was so dead that i thought i had come to the wrong place. beware of waiters short-changing you, the early-bird 'ugly' girls hassling you for drinks and washroom attendants seeking generous tips. the club started filling up rapidly around midnight with mostly african girls, who were not overtly in the trade. a light-skinned ethiopian i chatted up shyly offered to be 'naughty' with me for us$100 st/1-shot at her private apartment which she mentioned was 'clean'. but i chose instead to go with an attractive dark-skinned slim 21-year old sudanese girl called salma. she had a bubbly personality but was hard to chat long with since she was seriously into dancing to the throbbing african music with her girlfriends. we finally agreed on us$50 for lt/2-shots, and only got her to leave as the place was closing at about 3:00am.

we had to take to take a taxi to her apartment since she could not come to my hotel for legal reasons. salma had a preferred driver for security (and more costly for me) but we still faced hassles from the carpark security who blocked exit till they were tipped. then the taxi-driver took a round-about route back to her home in maadi to avoid running into police road-blocks which they said would be bad news for us both as an unrelated couple. but the journey did have me a little concerned about safety, as also was the idea of who else might be at her place. salma said she had a 'sister' staying over to babysit her daughter but i saw neither of them, and was especially relieved not to meet a 'brother' or 'uncle'! she had been 'married' to a european briefly and was hoping as a refugee to make it to somewhere in the west.

the apartment was large and comfortable but not as clean and tidy as i would have liked. salma excused herself from the living room to move her daughter out so we could use her room. she came back dressed in a short nightdress and g-string, draped her arms around me for a smooch. after smoking a joint together and chatting/making out awhile we went up to the bedroom. she was very responsive, gf-like and flexible with cbj and various positions like cowgirl and doggie. ended up climaxing in mish after she started trembling in what seemed a genuine orgasm. around dawn after a few hours' nap i initiated foreplay but she protested wanting to sleep on. annoyed at her not keeping to the deal and having to get to work early i quietly dressed and left more than half the amount agreed on her bedside table. let myself out to judgemental looks from the apartment-block caretaker and caught a passing taxi back to my hotel. this is all i was able to get during my two-week stay in cairo, which seems reasonable for egypt given experiences shared on this board.

SpeedoPunk
12-27-05, 10:26
I have read a few items about 3 star type hotels.

I am looking at just a few days in cairo and the rest of the time diving, most likely in Hurgatha.

Any suggestions on hotels would be appreciated, especially if they can be the right mix of location for bars and CS friendlys, along with dive or tourist sites of interest.

Any Dive outfits with a service shop would be great too.

Planning to be there between Christmas and just after New Years.
Worst case, I might just stay at a Hostel in Cairo until I explore the situation.

Thanks

There aren't a shortage of dive outfits in the Red Sea resorts. Hurgada is less crowded than Sharm el Sheikh but still okay. THe coziest place, IMHO is Dahab. More relaxed and cooler people.

Sharm is probably a better place to get acquainted to this area than Hurgada since it is more central to plenty of dive spots than Hurgada... this was my experience when I lived in Egypt 5 years ago. It may have changed but I odubt it as little ever does there.

NYChunter
01-14-06, 20:05
I was in the Hilton Ramses recently and tried out the massage place. I requested a massage in the room. Their rates are kind of high but the service was really good. They ask you what type you prefer, egyptian, russian or chinese, so I tried some local skin. Of course there's no discussion of what will happen in the room until the girl gets upstairs. Between you and the girl you can negociate the price.

I'm still here for a few more days and will try hunting so other places mentioned before. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Good hunting

GermanBoy 2
01-15-06, 16:41
Hi guys,

End of March I am planing to go first time to hurghada, cause of sun, and hopefully too cause of all the russian babes. So if there is anybody who can tell me about best places to pick up young (I prefer teenies or beginning twenties) ladies from the east, you are hardly welcome to tell me.

Another point which is interesting is where to stay. I do not want to go to one of these five-star-hotels many miles out of the center. I prefer a good area, and good means close to action. And of course it would be helpful, if the hotel is girl-friendly. I heard about the trinton empire, but I do not know if it is "trinton empire" or "trinton empire beach ressort".

So if anybody knows something about one of these houses, or about another one, would be nice if you will tell me.

A happy new year to all the readers - and especially to all the people who are going to answer.

Germanboy

Grandpianist
01-18-06, 22:34
Does anyone know of anywhere in sharm where lady masseuses of any nationality will give massage with some form of sexual relief? I can see from the forum that there is an establishment in Cairo but I don't think I will be going further than the boundaries of Sharm on this trip so I'm seeking somewhere local. Many thanks in advance.

Sexy Puntur
01-20-06, 20:42
Hi,

Visiting cairo next month. You guys could help me with information or contact numbers, etc..

Thanks in advance

Big Dick
01-25-06, 00:33
I was in the Hilton Ramses recently and tried out the massage place. I requested a massage in the room. Their rates are kind of high but the service was really good. They ask you what type you prefer, egyptian, russian or chinese, so I tried some local skin. Of course there's no discussion of what will happen in the room until the girl gets upstairs. Between you and the girl you can negociate the price.

I'm still here for a few more days and will try hunting so other places mentioned before. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Good huntingGood hint, Hunter!

Sorry about my (perhaps?) obvious question, but did you try the extra services out? What did you get, for how much? Were you able to choose the girl upfront who would come to your room to deliver the service? (I mean, I wouldn't even consider asking any extra services from Mohammad, +130 kg, appearing at my door, smiling in a customer oriented way ;-)

BD

P.S: In spite of all the warning signals on this forum, I'll find myself soon in Cairo for a lenghty period (we are talking about years, I'm afraid). I promise to contribute to the forum as soon as my experience of Cairo accumulates, but at this stage I'm only... - worried! And I appreciate all advice in order to find some decent pussy, preferably on a daily - or at least weekly! - basis.

S Titmus
01-30-06, 19:50
Hi Chums,

I am from London and I will be visiting Cairo soon. I have a reservation at Sonesta Cairo Hotel, El Tayaran Street, Nasr City for 5 days. I haven't the foggiest idea about what sort of a hotel this is, the kind of area it is in and what goes on there (if anything!). From everything I have read, things look pretty dire in Cairo. Can any one of you kind souls enlighten me? Thanks a million.

T_Bozen
01-31-06, 19:39
S Titmus,

Well first of all, the hotel is a superior 4 stars, if not a 5 star hotel with very good standards.

The area itself is a clean one, but within walking distances, there is nothing but military administrated stuff such as establishments, hotels, and 1 big war museum.

If you are a football (soccer) fan, then you are about 15 minutes away walking distance from the Cairo stadium, where these days and till around Feb the 10th there is the African cup of nations with some great games to watch. Beware of the crowd though.

Not far from the hotel, there is the heliopolis residential area with some nice restaurants and hangouts such as Le Chantilly, The Bakery, Chilli’s, Harry’s Bar, all these places are located in a sub area of heliopolis called Elkorba. All the houses there were built in the 1920’s and walking around this area is very pleasant. Also the people hanging around these places are sort of different, it is relatively clean compared to other places in Cairo, or Egypt in general.

Still not far from the area there are a couple of hotels, mainly the Sheraton Heliopolis with it’s 6 or more restaurants, and bar. Nice atmosphere. You can also check out the Meredien Heliopolis.

Cool girls (friendly) but not particularly pro or interested in action, just friendly, well they hang out in the above mentioned places, or even at the nice internet café called COMP-U ME.

Some more action can be found if you go to the other side of the city, hanging out in the downtown hotels such as Nile Hilton (great bar & discotheque), Ramses Hilton, Sheraton Gezira.

The main problem remains getting someone through (especially locals) to your room.
Either you’ll have to use the expensive way , meaning booking and paying a room for her, or if you manage to pick her up from the hotel lobby, you should go to your room 1st, and then let her follow you (in case she is able to overcome the security guards obstacles).

Oh I forgot, check out the Egypt Today magazine, it’s full of bar & discotheque listings, some places such as the Jazz Club are really cool hangouts with some gems there, many friendly people.

Also take a taxi (5 pounds) to city stars shopping mall (5 minutes by car from your hotel), it's huge, full of fast food points, cinemas, a hotel, but most of all the coolest Cairo chicks hangout there as well.

Anyway, enjoy your stay in Cairo, a city of 20 million inhabitants.

Ciao.

Sweetboy07
01-31-06, 21:56
Hi Titmus & Sexy Puntur,

read my report from the 16 january 2004 where to find black girl: as far as I know this is still valid (may be somebody can confirm it?).

Good luck

Sweetboy07

Blazing Dick
02-01-06, 15:29
hello everyone,

I am new to this forum but I need your help truly iam looking for any girl in egypt that is willing to go through a casual sex relationship without any commetment this girl could be russian, american, eroupian, arabian. Etc.

I am in Cairo, EGYPT

Sweetboy07
02-01-06, 19:52
here some old pictures in relation to my report from january 2004

Sweetboy07

Sweetboy07
02-01-06, 19:58
the next pics

Sweetboy07

Sweetboy07
02-01-06, 20:03
The last pics

Sweetboy07

S Titmus
02-03-06, 01:05
T Bozen,

Thank you kindly for taking so much time to describe the area. I have taken a print-out of your posting and I sure will make the best of it. The last time I was in Cairo was 20 years ago. I did not know what the word 'Action' meant those days. I thought that is what active people did.

I am not really after action in Cairo this time. I would prefer to enjoy the city. If Action comes my way I would welcome it with open arms. Otherwise for Action I would go to Dubai.

I want to buy some nice presents for my children. From what you say City Stars Mall should be good for that. I also want to buy exclusive Egyptian handicrafts, but I do not want to get cheated. Does anyone know where I can get exclusive handicrafts, not the cheap stuff one gets in markets?

T_Bozen
02-05-06, 13:36
City stars mall is good for hanging around, clean and safe place.

On the other hand, if you are looking for handicrafts, original ones, go to the KHAN ELKHALILY area, you just have to bargain from 20-30% on prices.

Area is safe , just beware of pick pockets.

PS. If you are Danish or Norwegian, don't say you are, people are crazy and agressive against almost anything scandinavian due to the recent events.

Have a nice and safe trip.

TB.

GermanBoy 2
02-18-06, 15:42
Hi guys,

I really hope that somebody will read this and will be so patient, to give me some answers. Cause time of holiday is coming nearer, and I have to think about booking quickly - and don't want to make a big fault.

Well, end of March I am planing to go first time to hurghada, cause of sun, and hopefully too cause of all the russian babes. So if there is anybody who can tell me about best places to pick up young (I prefer teenies or beginning twenties) ladies from the east, you are hardly welcome to tell me.

Another point which is interesting is where to stay. I do not want to go to one of these five-star-hotels many miles out of the center. I prefer a good area, and good means close to action. And of course it would be helpful, if the hotel is girl-friendly. I heard about the trinton empire, but I do not know if it is "trinton empire" or "trinton empire beach ressort".

So if anybody knows something about one of these houses, or about another one, would be nice if you will tell me.

Thx a lot for your help

Germanboy

Vn1111
02-22-06, 00:58
Hi,

It seems that there is no action in Egypt. I wouldn't want to pay 300 USD for nookies because I can get tons of pussies with that money (well at least 4) in China.

I am moving to Cairo in August for 2 years. Just wonder if it is safe for a Chinese guy to be there.

Member #2962
02-22-06, 01:33
Guys,

A great Filipina in Cairo her name is Michelle, she is about 25 with huge tits!!! [Telephone Number deleted by Admin] thats the house and mobile is [Telephone Number deleted by Admin], cost One Franklin but well worth it.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove personal telephone numbers in the text. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Lalo77
02-23-06, 01:56
Please delete her numbers quickly. This will because trouble to her. I'm an egyptian. I know what I m saying. Please delete the numbers. And what does one franklin means? :)

Tyron
02-23-06, 06:51
Guys,

A great Filipina in Cairo her name is Michelle, she is about 25 with huge tits!!! [Telephone Number deleted by Admin] thats the house and mobile is [Telephone Number deleted by Admin], cost One Franklin but well worth it.I am sure that the cops will be all over her now. now way would i pay that type of money in Egypt. I have been living here for 4 years and i can have a different woman every night if I desire. I have never paid $100 Thier are several places where the women are. I have had Egyptian, african and philipina and even white girls.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove personal telephone numbers in the text. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

T_Bozen
02-23-06, 09:12
Please delete her numbers quickly. This will cause trouble to her. I'm an Egyptian. I know what I'm saying. Please delete the numbers.

And what does one franklin mean?:)Franklin means a 100 US$ bill as it has Franklin's photo on it.

Cheers!

And yes, delete the numbers. Don't put numbers. It's not Thailand or Brazil. All of you have have seen what happened in the Morocco forum. Well, if this happens in Egypt it will be worse.

Lalo is right. Delete the numbers please!

Jedi77
02-23-06, 14:28
Dear Tyron,

Can you please provide me with any contacts in Egypt?

I am lost here guys.

Anyone can assists me in this matter?

Thank you all for your time.

Jedi77
02-23-06, 17:22
Dear Tayron,

Will you please inform me of any contacts for Working Girls in Egypt.

Man, this country sucks.

Thanks for your assistance.

Gulfro
02-23-06, 23:28
Gents,

Do they sell alcohol in Cairo airport (arrival)?

If they do, is it cheaper to buy it from there?

Also, is there any customs limit on how much I can buy and take with me from the airport?

Regards.

Jedi77
02-24-06, 08:25
Gulfro,

You can buy 4 liters(the limit) of alcohol when u reach cairo airport take a note that you have 48 hours from your arrival to buy your 4 liters after that you do not have any right to purchase alcohol.Moreover ,you can bring with u 1 liter from your country .Thus the total will be 5 liters.

Please be aware that you can not bring the whole 5 liters with you because the customs are rediclus in this respect and will demand you to pay a lot of money to not seize them , they did it with me before

Yes they are cheaper than buying them from Cairo.

Hopes that helps

T_Bozen
02-24-06, 09:53
Gulfro

Yes they do sell Alcohol at the Duty Free shops upon arrival.

Just in case you are in a hurry, you can come back to the airport and buy from the freeshop, but only within 24 hours from your arrival stamp date & don't forget your passport.

Cairo Airport has 3 duty free shops, one located before the passport control at the transit area.

Another one located at the arrival hall, but a very small one.

A 3rd one located outside the arrival hall, and it's relatively bigger (2 floors).

It costs much less than buying it at hotels (prices 5 times higher), and I guess there is a limit of 3 bottles (but I'm not sure).

You can pay only in foreign currency (US$, EURO, RIYAL...etc but not in Egyptian Pounds).

They usually don't have wide selections, normally Whisky, Gin, Vodka, Cognac and some Wine.

Good luck.

Jedi77
02-24-06, 12:10
Dear Tayron,

Thanks for the reply which i received at my private message i am not sure if my reply through private message was sent to u anyway please send me the contacts and the rules through private message to my attention

I am Eygptian need Egyptian /Fillpino contact thank you for your help man

Jedi77
02-26-06, 11:36
Tayron,

I still did not receive your reply.

Please provide me with any contacts .

Thanks man

Bill Voltaire
02-26-06, 12:02
Hello,

I have a similar post on WSG. I've got a contact to share for a lady by the name of "Nany" in Cairo.

She won't meet with any Egyptians (sorry) and may not meet with anyone from the Middle East.

Regards,

Bill

Jedi77
02-27-06, 11:30
Hi Bill,

Thanks but I am Egyptian. I need a contact for a one who accepts to deal with Egyptians.

Member #2962
02-28-06, 01:19
Guys,

I would have not posted her number if she did not ask me to, she said it would be good for her to make more money by doing it!!!

Jedi77
02-28-06, 10:33
Member 2962,

I have called the no and there is man who replys and he starts swearing and insulting?

It seems that michelle sold her cell phone or is he her pimp /bf?

Can you provide me with a definitely working contact i am lost man?

Cheers

Jedi77
02-28-06, 14:14
Member 2962,

Its wrong to publish a no of a lady who is not in the p4p buisness .

GUys i called the no and it belongs to a married woman and her husband is going crazy because he dont know who advertised the number on the internet.

Jackson i think u should do something in this respect.

We all seek fun and pleasure but that does not mean to turn people's life to hell ok we should be more elegant than that

Mighty Spearsman
03-03-06, 06:27
hello everyone,

I am new to this forum but I need your help truly I am looking for any girl in egypt that is willing to go through a casual sex relationship without any commetment this girl could be russian, american, european, arabian. Etc.

I am in Cairo, EGYPT
I'm a Senior Member with lots of posts. I went to Egypt in July, 2005. So guess what I did before my trip - I read the f---ing forum! Also known as RTFF.

And I suggest that you do the same, then write a couple of posts about your experiences. Otherwise you probably won't get much information, since you are a newbie with exactly 1 post! For all we know, you are LE in disguise, too lazy to do your own research.

Jedi77
03-03-06, 10:28
Hello Mightyspearman,

I am looking for a contacts in Egypt.

I hope you can help.

I have been searching for the last year with no success.

Thanks

Jedi77
03-06-06, 11:40
Guys,

Can anyone can help with contacts?

It will be much apperciated.

Lets go on men.

Buzz00
03-06-06, 19:53
Jedii,

Even though I have not been to Cairo I can only assume that you will have more luck in places like Sharem which even in winter is crawling with EE ladies.

I did not have the time to try my luck as I was on a very very short trip and could not escape, but I saw many lovely ladies in my hotel.

While taking a communal taxi we got held up by security patrols to which I commented pizdyets (is that right Dr. Skank) and the 2 really cute Russian chics sitting next to me perked up started chatting. I have no idea where it would have gone had I been able to follow up but who knows.

Sometimes I think you just have to hang your balls out there and see what bites, hopefully something with soft luscious lips, but when I have time I am definitely going back to Sharem.

Cheers.

Jedi77
03-07-06, 13:16
Dear Mate,

I have been to sharm many times but not for monger well make friends / tanning /snorkling. Anyway, I need contacts guys in Cairo please help lets all share experience and information on condition that the information are accurate and not a scam.

Muratlale4
03-21-06, 18:02
Hi people,
I usually post at the Turkey section.
In may I will be coming to Cairo, can anybody give me pointers about bars and pick upjoints?
Any do and Donts?
And Yes I will start reading the forum;)

reagrds

Lh Svens
03-24-06, 19:34
Anyone have any update info about club africana?

Is its still there? I read some reports that it was still there in 2004, somebody know something about it lately.

I have had good pick ups there, very easy. Not the best place in the world, but it´s in Egypt, so.

Wont Tell
03-29-06, 00:04
Hi all,

I've been a reader of the forums for a while, but never had anything to report Thank's to Saudi Arabia. Thats all about to change :-)

I just got back from a 4 day trip to Cairo, and there's plenty to report.

I was hanging out with some friends at the terrace of the Semiramis and noticed a group of young ladies coming in and out of the area. One specificaly made eye contact several times. As I was paying the bill I noticed that she edged closer to my general area and so naturally I smiled at her. She followed me to the garden area (next to the lobby) and we struck up a conversation (I do have a passable knowledge of Arabic). She claimed to be 19 but was obviously closer to 25 and that she is from Algeria . She asked if I was staying at the hotel, and when I informed her I was, she offered to accompany me to my room. In the elevator we agreed that she would spend a 2 hours with me for 600LE (about $100). She was an 8 on looks and much better than I expected in the sack. I'm not sure of all the acronyms you guys use but basically got a BJ (condom), missionary, doggiestyle and anal.

When she was done I asled her to return the next evening at the same time and to possibly bring a friend. She promised she would but that it would cost extra. She did show up the next day but unfortunately she was alone. She explained that she was not able to find anyone (not very believable).

I saw her everynight for my entire stay. My back hurts, I'm pissing sideways but have a huge smile on my face. In retrospect I should have taken her phone number but did not think that far ahead.

Cheers!

Grandpianist
04-01-06, 17:05
Does anyone know of anywhere in sharm where lady masseuses of any nationality will give massage with some form of sexual relief? I can see from the forum that there is an establishment in Cairo but I don't think I will be going further than the boundaries of Sharm on this trip so I'm seeking somewhere local. Many thanks in advance.With no responses to my request on this board for information on intimate services in Sharm el Sheik, I had reconciled myself to a frustrating fortnight. This proved to be well founded as there were a quite few topless ladies in thongs by the hotel pool and beach (despite the illegality of this) while several more revealed briefly their breasts eg in one case a breast popped out of the bikini when a lady in her 20s was rubbing suntan oil on her boyfriend but she didn't put it back until she'd finished which was about 10 minutes later. Also several ladies removed their bikini top when putting on their tee shirt after a hard day's sunbathing treating me to a few seconds of voyeurism. The highlight was catching a glimpse of their genitals which was obviously rarer but still happened eg when they were repositioning the gussets of their briefs and in one case a lady was wearing briefs a couple of sizes too big for her and the gusset hung loosely to provide a glimpse of her pubic region when she moved. Perhaps I was lucky to have been in the right place at the right tiem but whatever - I found them quite a turnon and as you can imagine it wasn't too long before I was desperate for relief.

I was staying in a five star hotel from one the major international brands. The hotel advertsies that it does "all types of massage" and there were several ladies - Egyptian and Thai - who gave unisex massages both at the beach also at the hotel's spa. Towards the end of my holiday, my hormones were racing and so I booked a massage in the spa though I had no expectations of anything more than a genuine massage given this was firstly Egypt with its repressed sexual mores and secondly the spa was located in one of the top hotels. The receptionist asked whether I wanted a Thai message and I replied yes but I didn't really care - all I wanted was to feel a lady's hands on my naked body which I thought would be better than nothing. It cost 260 Egyptian pounds for an hour. I am sure I saw a glint in the receptionist's eyes as he made the booking though I thought nothing of it at the time.

The masseuse turned out to be the least attractive of the Thai masseuses employed at the hotel but was still presentable - I would say that she was a 7 while the others were 8s. She took me into the massage room in the spa which turned out to have a double futon on the floor. I was instructed to undress and then she left the room and when she returned I was completely naked lying on my front. She asked me to turn around, and when I did she threw a towell over me to cover my lower torso and starting working on my right leg. I closed my eyes and focussed on the piped music as she worked.

This way my first Thai massage and it was very different to the ones which I'm used to - lots of deep rubbing with her elbows and pulling of the joints. Before long, the towell had ridden upwards exposing my naked genitals but the masseuse didn't seem perturbed and carried on moving up the leg. When she reached the top of my thigh, she faintly touched my scrotum which started to arouse me. She then moved back down the leg and I thought nothing more of it.

She then moved to my left leg and did very much the same but when working up my thigh, I felt her lightly brush the tip of my cock. I thought nothing of it thinking that it was an accident but when she was kneading the thigh muscle, I was sure that her hand was gripping my shaft though it seemed as if it was part of the massage. I became aroused very quickly and my erecition was very hard as she continued to work on my left thigh. She then stopped, pointed to my erection and asked whether I wanted it massaged. I asked how much and she quickly responded US$100 which I immediately said was too much and whereupon she dropped to US$50. I told I didn't have any US dollars and she said she would accept 200 Egyptian pounds which seemed like a better deal.

I agreed and she proceeded to give me an excellent hand job though constantly looking nervously at the door. I didn't see what she did but it certainly felt good. When I went to put my hand up her shirt and into her bra, she readjusted her position to make it easier for me to come into contact with her nipples. I then touched the crotch of her trousers and played with her genitals from the outside but when I tried to get my hand down the waistband, I didn't make much progress. Very soon I was climaxing violently after which she nodded to the shower for me to clean myself.

She continued with the final 30 minutes of the massage but there was no further intimacy beyond putting my head onto her lap, bringing it against eer ample breasts and cradling it to massage it. At the end she tried to book me in for the following day but I resisted though I promised to see her again before I left. The experience aroused me even further that day and a couple of days later I was back at the spa's reception area making a booking.

When I arrived at the spa to keep my appointment, she positively beamed as if pleased to see me. Things started well in the room when she touched my genitals and asked me how they were but when i asked her for a "sexy" massage she quickly responded that she didn't do them. The remainder of the massage followed exactly the same formula as the first although on this occasion I wasn't quite so aroused no doubt because I knew what was coming. At the end, I was well and truly satisfied and while part of me wanted to try the other ladies before I left - especially the Egyptians - I never got round to it. I do not know therefore whether they all provided these additional services or whether this lady made an occasional exception.

I am obviously glad that I went for the massage since things turned out more positively than I had ever hoped for. But because the lady might get into trouble for providing extras, I am intending to exercise discretion and not reveal the hotel where she works. There is a moral to this story and that is to give things a try as you will never know how they will turn out. It goes to show that even in somewhere as repressed as Egypt one can find an opportunity to indulge in our hobby albeit to a limited extent.

I did spot a hotel in Naama Bay at the lower end of the market offering full body massages for 150 Egyptian pounds and this looked promising but I never got there. If anyone knows anything about this, can they post please.

Lomion
04-02-06, 00:06
Heading off to the Sinai in a couple weeks to do some diving and curious what the monger scene is here. Like everywhere I know it exists but how easy is it for no contact travelers to find? Not looking for the bored pump and go houses nor AMP's. Anybody want to suggest a GFE friendly hotel near a good diving area, any bars / hotels that are frequented by the p4p'ers or some local contacts, pimps, etc etc.

While I am mainly going to dive and relax, I do want to enjoy my nights :) .... and if your in the area and want to hook me up, will buy you pint .. its the least I can do :)

MaadiMonger
04-03-06, 20:48
If you are looking for action in Cairo the best place I have found is The Far East bar in New Maadi - it's on El Naser Street, bright red front. There are always loads of girls there on a Thursday and Friday night, mostly African and some decent lookers.

I fancy some local though so am looking into renting an apartment in Dokki as suggested in a few posts. Does anyone have any experience of this? Should I ask the bowab for a maid - any suggestions?

Lomion
04-06-06, 20:41
Ok quick update on my previous post (e.g. more specific). Anybody want to recommend any place in Sharm El-Sheikh (to stay / women / get a good drink / etc etc) .... PM if you don't want to post to the board.

If nothing, will do some scouting while I there diving and give a report. Hoping not as dead as the Dead Sea :)

Rewe
04-15-06, 18:51
Gents,

I come back with a pleasant surprise.

Tiffany & Cami, both spanish are in Egypt for a short duration. They charge around $200 for an hour, and they meet only in 5* hotels (or so they say).
I managed to identify them via another website.

[Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

Anyway, I will try to attach the pictures of them, i just hope it works.
Rwe

FashionKeeper
04-16-06, 10:25
Hi guys,

I'm a 29yrs old italian boy, who's going to have a relax week in Sharm. I'll be there the first week of may. Any information? I've read about russian girls, easy to hook in Hurgada. And what about Sharm? obviously if anybody of you is there in that period. We can have a beer together! I'll offer the first one. : )

Alessandro

Zobryt
04-16-06, 14:43
That's easy, England has never won the World Cup !

Khanaan
04-16-06, 20:48
Oh... Guess what? you've just posted your first report. Thats about the same amount of times we won the world cup. So i guess you got something in common with Englands world cup. Your only ever going to score once.. Hee Hee .. Hey only kidding ya.. Welcome..

Piper1
04-16-06, 21:22
...Anyway, I will try to attach the pictures of them, i just hope it works.
Rwe
Tiff looks like a clock-watcher to me. Don't know why - just something about her. ;)

Rewe
04-16-06, 22:40
Tiff looks like a clock-watcher to me. Don't know why - just something about her. ;)
Mighty Piper himself... The king of Dubai!
Its great having you here.
So, what do you mean by a clockwatcher?
Rwe

Lomion
04-18-06, 08:21
A p4p'er that constantly checks her phone, watch, etc etc as if she has something better to do and you only paid for X time. E.g. you get EXACTLY 1 hour and that starts the second she enters your room.

Her plan in life is get you off as fast as possible and leave and if that dont' work, you are SOL after 60 minutes. Relaxing and wild time not the usual experience, rushed and hurried is.

Had one last night ... not the worst fucks but nearly so. Clockwatchers are just do damn disinterested.

BTW, anybody know how much a taxi from Taba to Sharm El Sheik should run ROUGHLY. Catching a ferry from Aqaba to Taba and trying to figure out just how badly the taxi will rip my white tourist ass off :)

Cognosman
04-18-06, 19:05
I got a taxi from Taba to Sharm in January for about 300 Egyptian Pounds.
Problem is there aren't many taxis in TAba, in fact there isn't much of anything! You would be much better off going to the East Delta Bus terminal (there is one in Taba just opposite the village, the Taxi's know where they are and catching a Bus to Taba. There are 2 or 3 a day. The Taxis available are 20 to 40 years old and very unlikely to make the journey without breaking down. The bus will cost you about 30 Egyptian Pounds and is much more comfortable. You can also go from the filling station near Taba Heights (near the Marriot, Sofitel and Hyatt Hotels). Although I am not sure where the ticket office is for that , I stayed in the Marriot and couldn't find one. A taxi to Taba from Taba Heights (where I think the ferry will drop you) is about 60 to 100 Egyptian Pounds.

Hope this helps.

A p4p'er that constantly checks her phone, watch, etc etc as if she has something better to do and you only paid for X time. E.g. you get EXACTLY 1 hour and that starts the second she enters your room.

Her plan in life is get you off as fast as possible and leave and if that dont' work, you are SOL after 60 minutes. Relaxing and wild time not the usual experience, rushed and hurried is.

Had one last night ... not the worst fucks but nearly so. Clockwatchers are just do damn disinterested.

BTW, anybody know how much a taxi from Taba to Sharm El Sheik should run ROUGHLY. Catching a ferry from Aqaba to Taba and trying to figure out just how badly the taxi will rip my white tourist ass off :)

Zobryt
04-18-06, 23:15
Oh... Guess what? you've just posted your first report. Thats about the same amount of times we won the world cup. So i guess you got something in common with Englands world cup. Your only ever going to score once.. Hee Hee .. Hey only kidding ya.. Welcome..Thank you Khanaan. It's a funny feeling reading about the action in my home land sitting on a computer at my home in NY. It's a small world.

Lomion
04-19-06, 14:36
much better off going to the East Delta Bus terminal (there is one in Taba just opposite the village, the Taxi's know where they are and catching a Bus to Taba. There are 2 or 3 a day
Thanks much on that. Plans changing by minute though so just noting for anybody whoever reads this board and trying to figure out how to get from Amman to Sharm by land as they booked flights to late (.e.g the day before and everything sold out)

Catch the fast (hydrofoil) Ferry in Aqaba to Nuweiba .. its around 20 JOD. That puts you about 140km north or Sharm. Lot bigger city so either catch a cab to Sharm or wait on the East Delta Bus (that runs from Taba->Sharm .. same line).

Noticed the bus leaves Taba at 1500 so guessing in hits Nuweiba around 1600 and Sharm 1900. My hope here is the fast ferry gets me to the Nuwaiba fast enough to catch the East Delta Bus Terminal otherwise I am cabbing it.

Piper1
04-20-06, 16:00
I make a joke about Tiffany being a clockwatcher (see her pic posted below by Rewe), and a few days later she arrives in Dubai. A bizarre coincidence - or is it? Maybe she didn't like the joke. Please don't tell her my home address.

She's not really my type. With her weird contact lenses, peroxide hair, thick make-up and toy-like silicone breasts, she looks like Marylin Manson in drag.

Here's her advert on expatriates.com:

Hi, I'm tiffany a model i'm 22 blonde long hair and blue eyes. i have a perfect body and an angel face. I am a lady companion for high standard gentlemen who are coming to Dubai for a short trip and in need for a good looking escort for great time and companionship.(I ONLY MEET IN 5*HOTEL) I also do good oil massage to make you relax and have a pleasent time together.Also if you need a mistress i can be...Here is my website u can see my pics www.galeon.com/marilynzinovieff Please only reply if you are serious and send me your details (nationality, age, work, marital status... etc.) I will not consider emails without these details.
Kisses
Tiffany
____

For $200 an hour, I hope they're good kisses.

Member #2962
04-22-06, 04:43
Guys,

A great Filipina in Cairo her name is Michelle, she is about 25 with huge tits!!! She has asked me to once again get her name out on this board as she needs to make money the house she works out of phone number is [Telephone Number deleted by Admin], her pimp is a old american name Mike and her mobile is [Telephone Number deleted by Admin] cost One Franklin but well worth it. If Mike answers tell him you are looking for Michelle sister of Emily!

Lomion
04-22-06, 16:49
house she works out of phone number is XXXXX, her pimp is a old american name Mike and her mobile is XXXXX cost One Franklin but well worth it. If Mike answers tell him you are looking for Michelle sister of Emily!Its customary not to post number on Middle Eastern or Islamic country boards because of LEO and local issues. Go look at what happened on the Moroccean Board a couple months back. Just give your report, say you have contacts (names are ok) and tell them to PM you for the number. If its a public establisment (like a massage parlor or nightclub), feel free to post the number. Private parties can get into really deep shit with the local enforcement though so best to protect them OR ask if its ok to post their numbers. Just a heads up.

Lomion
04-29-06, 19:38
Just a quicky. No luck in Sharm El Shiek. Lots of free tourist women for the taking (def not complaining about that) but didn't find a p4p scene. Been told by a couple regulars to the area it exists I just was having to much fun with the freebies to investigate further. Its DEF not the standard 5 star hotel middle eastern bar scene though. Resorts are just to spead out along the coast.

Wahn Sinig
04-29-06, 23:18
Any one know where I can get some nice egyptian bawabs or maids?

I am here for a while so please help me out. I used to hate these women but they seem to be growing on to me!

FashionKeeper
05-08-06, 12:14
Hi all,

I'm just t back form SHARM, and I've to say that, talking about the place itself, it's not very nice (it looks like a sort of las vegas, where the copied subjects are the Cremlin - there are a lot of russians - and many egyptian items), but there are many girl (I haven't found pros) looking for fun.

This is alenka, from Moskow. : -) a hot *****!

Alessandro

Matt Navan Man
05-08-06, 20:11

I am normally the last one to post in the Photo Gallery without a photo but my hat is off forever to you Fashionkeeper, she is fantastic!

Rebel68
05-09-06, 04:39
[Hotlink to Photo deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: The link originally included with this report was to a photo on another website, and thus it was deleted in accordance with the ISG Forum's Photo Guidelines prohibiting the hotlinking to photos on other websites. If you have photos you wish to share with the Forum Members, then post it here. Please read the Forum's Photo Guidelines for further information.Thank You.

Matt Navan Man
05-09-06, 18:36
Aha Rebel - it would appear that either she is double jobbing or Fashion is full of ****.

Woodley
05-14-06, 22:39
Hello fellow Mongerers,

I am currently here in Cairo but a little too busy to check out the mongering situation. I did read the f....... forum (RTFF) but there is not a lot to assist a guy in a hurry. It was not totally clear if there was much going on in the hotel scene so I thought I should let you all know what I have found so far.

The Hyatt is a really busy place but there does not seem to be a lot of action going on. The Four Seasons has a lounge in the Lobby and a bar on the 3rd floor but there seems to be nothing at all happening there.

Now the Marriott hotel and Casino seems to be a different situation. there is a really cozy bar on the lower level and next to the steak restaurant. On Sunday night there was at least 5/6 fine examples sitting at various intervals around the bar. The lights are really really low and they immediately make eye contact.

I was in company so I could not explore the cost or options but if I get a chance to sample later in my stay I will post again.

Wont Tell
05-15-06, 12:11
Howdy folks!

I'm leaving Cairo today and there are some updates for you. My first night in Cairo a friend of mine took me to the Hard Rock Cafe at the Grand Hyatt, two types of local action. The local girls just looking to have some fun, although they seem much more comfortable with their local counterparts and the P4P'ers. The professional ladies are much more subtle than in other places in Cairo, but they will make eye contact. Met a lovely lady (looks 8/10 service 8/10) that spent about 4 hours with me for the equivalent of USD 150. Not bad if you ask me, could have probably convinced her to overnight for that amount. I also have a phone number for one of the hotel lingering ladies, never got around to her, but she's a 5/10 for looks and when one of you gets around to it, let us know how the service was.

PM me for her info.

Woodley
05-15-06, 17:27
Thanks for the information Won't Tell. I plan to check the place out later and will report on results.

Condomino69
05-15-06, 19:39
Could you provide me with some information about the girl? i live and work in cairo and will soon leave from here but could be some fun to have someone from that part of the world for a night or so.

Howdy folks!

I'm leaving Cairo today and there are some updates for you. My first night in Cairo a friend of mine took me to the Hard Rock Cafe at the Grand Hyatt, two types of local action. The local girls just looking to have some fun, although they seem much more comfortable with their local counterparts and the P4P'ers. The professional ladies are much more subtle than in other places in Cairo, but they will make eye contact. Met a lovely lady (looks 8/10 service 8/10) that spent about 4 hours with me for the equivalent of USD 150. Not bad if you ask me, could have probably convinced her to overnight for that amount. I also have a phone number for one of the hotel lingering ladies, never got around to her, but she's a 5/10 for looks and when one of you gets around to it, let us know how the service was.

PM me for her info.

Woodley
05-16-06, 02:18
I checked the place out tonight and there was some action. I arrived at midnight but the place was deserted. There is a charge of 100 Egyptian pounds to enter but 95 goes towards food or drink. I figured that the p4ps would not be paying this amount just to check out the place but I was wrong. The place was throbbing by 1.30am. This was mostly local girls having fun but there were at least 5/6 p4ps at the bar and many of them were 8/9. they are much more subtle as has already been reported but they do give signals.

I wanted to see how it operated so I didn't move on any of them but I have plans for tomorrow night which be my last night here. Watch for the next report.

Woodley

Woodley
05-29-06, 20:39
I visited again the next night and it was a lively as ever. Tuesday night is "ladies night" so only one drink is available on the entrance charge.

It is very hard to get a full picture here as many couples come to party but there were certainly plenty of women available at a price. Many of them were 8/9 and one particular women who was there both nights was a 10.

As I was checking out early to head to the airport I decided to pass on this occasion.

Wont Tell
05-30-06, 14:03
I just got back from an overnighter in Cairo.

Since on my last trip the Hard Rock Cafe seemed to do it for me, I spent my night at this wonderful establishment. I hooked up with 2 10's right off the bat. One of them, Cookie (she pronounces it Koky) was sitting by the main window. As soon as I made eye contact she drifted into my general area. I struck up a conversation with her and she told me that she had a friend with her, very accurately named Beauty, she was an absolute stunner. They were both definately 10's by any standard. I was scared that the going rate would be too high, but as in everything you buy in Egypt you need to haggle. And haggle I did. They initially asked for $300 each for an overnighter (relatively inexpensive if you ask me) but settled for the same amount for both. We got into the hotel about 1am and they left the next day at about 1300. Pure Bliss.

Boofer
05-31-06, 06:54
Wont tell,

please advise the quality of the service. did the ladies speak english or are you able to communicate in arabic?

if english was on, please message me one of the ladies numbers.

cheers

Boofer
05-31-06, 06:56
did you have a problem getting them to your hotel? was it a five star hotel. advise please, since i've had a problem bringing an egyptian girl friend to the marriott before.

Wont Tell
05-31-06, 12:19
Boofer,

It was a 5* Hotel. I've heard that people have problems with some of the hotels in Cairo, I've also heard that the Hyatt and Hiltons are girl friendly. I know for a fact that the four seasons has no problem as long as you're friendly with the staff. A smile and a fiver go a long way.

My Arabic is rudimentary, enough to get me through a very basic conversation, but not much else.

Wont Tell
06-03-06, 13:21
This is a quick a question to our senior members and moderators. What is the protocol in giving out WG's information to new members or members with little or no posts?

I realise that I don't post often and this could be the equivalent of firing a rocket into my left foot :-) but I am worried about sharing info with some members.

Some feedback would be great.

Cheers!

Tom2004
06-06-06, 08:08
Hi Folks,

had a two day business trip to Cairo the past days and just wish to update from my end:

(1) ISG is not blocked in Egypt and good internet connection is widely available.
(2) Stayed at the Moevenpick hotel in the airport area.
(3) They have one disco in the third floor; first day a wedding celebration took place there (nice to see, but no action), second day at 01:00 am it was dead again.
(4) Casino at same hotel, no visitors, no girls.
(5) No steet action in that area due to proximity to airport. Guess the hotel is to far away from town for p4p business.
(6) Unable to judge about if the hotel is girl friendly, but security seemed not be to tight, thus assuming it should not be a problem (i.e. you go via restaurant to your room, etc.)

Sorry, that is all I can offer, because I stayed "dry" these two days.

Greetings from Cairo,

Tom

Rewe
06-06-06, 23:10
I would say dont share with anyone unless you review his contributions and make sure that he has earned it.

This is a quick a question to our senior members and moderators. What is the protocol in giving out WG's information to new members or members with little or no posts?

I realise that I don't post often and this could be the equivalent of firing a rocket into my left foot :-) but I am worried about sharing info with some members.

Some feedback would be great.

Cheers!

Wont Tell
06-08-06, 01:36
Rewe,

Thanks for the feedback, any luck in Cairo?

Icecubegr
07-14-06, 16:21
Hi guys,

I am alone here and I do not have anyone to give me a tip. Is there any way to bring a owman back to my appartment?

tnx,

George

Wont Tell
07-15-06, 10:25
Hey there,

My first suggestion to you would be to try the Hard Rock Cafe in Cairo. Short of that visit the other bars in the 5 star hotels for some action. From my experience I've found that the ladies prefer going to 5 star hotels.

Hope this helps, keep us posted.

Cheers!

Boofer
07-17-06, 13:02
how much for Hard rock chicks??? Gulf boys spoil the market.

Wont Tell
07-19-06, 23:16
My advice would be to approach the situation with an open mind. If you're there on a weekend and there's alot of possinle clients expect to pay a premium. If it's a slow night you can get away with paying less. The lower end of the scale would be 100$ for a few hours on a slow night and up to 200$ for a busy night. If you tend to pay more you have to keep in mind that the ladies will expect you to at least maintain the amount if not increase slightly over time. Be smart about.

Icecubegr
08-04-06, 11:25
Hi,

i did not have time to check anything yet.The last 2 weeks I had to support the place i work during the night so I had to stay home and wait in case there is a problem. I have to support them till the last day that I will be here (next week), so I cannot go to any club, or cafe.

In the other places that I have been you can find ads and call the girls to come in your house. I know that it's difficult but is here anything likes that? Maybe its a stupid question, but I want to give it a try :-)))

Thanks

T_Bozen
08-05-06, 08:41
Hi,

i did not have time to check anything yet.The last 2 weeks I had to support the place i work during the night so I had to stay home and wait in case there is a problem. I have to support them till the last day that I will be here (next week), so I cannot go to any club, or cafe.

In the other places that I have been you can find ads and call the girls to come in your house. I know that it's difficult but is here anything likes that? Maybe its a stupid question, but I want to give it a try :-)))

Thanks

Nope.

Doesn't exist at all.

Try your luck as previously explained , clubs, hotels, bars, shopping malls, and it is always a hit / miss game.

Good luck.

Yoksha
08-26-06, 13:08
Sat:

Arrived to Cairo and checked in Grand Hyatt, as I heard it is girl friendly hotel, but….. You will read my experience.

I called a contact, Egyptian girl, who I got her number from very old trip. She agreed to come, no money was talked, she is not a pro, but she remembered me, and I told her to come to chill out with me on the pool and have lunch.

She arrived around 3pm, we entered the elevator together, went to the pool floor. I had to pay guest fees for her to sit and use the pool with me.

She was 22 y.o , fake blond hair, small body, around 160cm, size 28B maximum, fair white skin. She looked like a school girl. She wanted to change, and asked me where the changing room is, I told her to change in my room. She was hesitant, but then agreed. She went up with my room access card, and I followed. She opened for me topless, I went in and I was so horney that was joking with her physically, pulled her to the bed and started to get physical.

Now she talked about that she want a "Gift". I told her, no problem, but she insisted to get her gift in the same moment from the shops in the hotel, which I agreed although it was huge turn off.

Down to the lobby, couldn't find anything she wants, so back to the pool and she kept nagging about going to a nearby shop 30 min and she will be back, as she needed the "Gift" to use while sunbathing. "Give me the money, and I'll be back in 30 min" For sure I refused and told her that I'll give her the money and she can go later, but she refused.

She kept nagging like a kid who wants a lollipop till I really got pissed off and had to be mean and dismissed her from the pool and the hotel, I let her change back in the lobby bathroom.

11 PM, the lobby is full of "may be a pro" but couldn't get connection with any. To the hard rock café' and the entrance fees were 300 EGP (50$) so I passed it is too expensive.

Passed by couple of places recommended as a nice hang out, to be met at the door with "Couples only" from the bouncers, so I called the night off.

Sun:

Work in the morning, then to the pool as the weather was amazing.

Hooked up with a European 28 little busty gurl who looked like a porn star. She were not very good in English, but we managed using my Third language and English.
Talked, laughed and had promise to go out at night together (So no more "Couples only" bullshit)

She called me at night saying a friend of hers told her that it is not proper to go out with a guy she just met in Egypt. Her friend is Egyptian who is her family friend. So she apologized.

Damn it, I went out with some work friends who got a lot of contacts of local gurls who are can be hooked but they need time and who want to have nice time and not money, but they said to let them come to me to the hotel would be an insult for them if I called and asked that in the first time.

Anyway went back to the hotel around 1 am and surprise. My European friend in the lobby and she was tipsy. Red hair, her boobs bustying from her blouse, Semi-Transparent pants, with crossed legs and a ciggy, she looked like a super class *****.

We chatted, it seems her "so called family friend" didn't come to pick her up to go out and she was in little bad mood, I asked her to join me for a drink in my room as I was so exhausted, and she can come down to her friend, if he came.

She said ok, we went up. And here it all started.

One of the security guys in a black suit followed us to the elevator, then kept looking at her in really annoying way, even the other people in the elevator started to take glimpses of me and her.

To my room, the guy followed us but didn't take any actions.

10 minutes later, the phone rang, and it was the night manager, I gave him the "Yes, I know why you are calling, but I'm not Egyptian and she is not too, we are both hotel residences, she is in room XXXX, and I’M REALLY PISSED by the way your man looked at my friend in the elevator" So he gave me we are sorry, this is his job, and enjoy your night.

Anyway, back to action, couple of drinks, talks, some drunk fun, bad mood went off and we had really nice time with drunk GF experience and crazy wild sex. She was loud, but it was ok with me, what the heck.

Monday:

Work, and again with Miss Europe. No problem with the security as we hang out on the pool and went room directly after, she apologized to be little "out of control" the previous night and I praised her beauty and had some laughs about last night, then again got horney and showered together with some soft teasing sex.

We went out at night and back to the hotel to get the fake smile from the security guy from that night, and another security guy followed us, but Security guy #1 gave him a sign to let us alone.

Tuesday:

European friend slept over, but left early for as she got to catch her flight, and left me with her contacts and invitation to visit her and stay over in her place. I offered the same when she comes to Dubai.

Got a contact of a Moroccan pro, called her, she told me that Grand Hyatt is really hard to go to, she came and picked me up from the hotel, she was too old, with short and plumpy body, so I passed, especially with a price tag of 200 $ ST and he risk accompanied by going to her place.

Went to a Café with friends, a couple of ladies were having shisha beside us and we talked, and my friends told me that they may be a straight forward to the money girls.

Talked to them that I live in Dubai, "do you have photos" "sure on my laptop in the hotel" "would you like to come and check them" "yes sure" and we are off to the road.

I went with one of the ladies, I gave her the card to the room, and I went to the front desk to ask about my bill so far.

My mobile rang and she was on the phone asking me to go out (not her number) I went up and a Security in Black suit gave me the "It is not permitted for a non-guest to have a card and being inside the rooms area, but because you are a good hotel guest we will not call the management" she cried and it was so embarrassing, I tried to tip the guy, but it was a firm no, and I drove her home.

Wednesday:

Work and went out, no more trials, just hang out around the pool try to score from there.

Thursday:

Same like Wednesday and then I packed, and left this bloody bad hotel.

Talking with my friends in Egypt who passed by me, there were laughing at the scene of the security guys running around the hotel following the single girls going to the elevators, and coming down from the elevator with a guy and a girl.

So conclusion:

Egypt might be a good place if you are a regular and know contacts, but you have to be in a girl friendly hotel.

There is variety of origins, but no selection, you just get what is available.

Anyway still looking for girl friendly hotel.

Now back to our sweet DXB

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Pharaon
08-27-06, 15:38
Wow , from where did you got this girl?

I was at SHARM and I was looking for girls , but no luck :( maybe I don't know how to look.

Hi all,

I'm just t back form SHARM, and I've to say that, talking about the place itself, it's not very nice (it looks like a sort of las vegas, where the copied subjects are the Cremlin - there are a lot of russians - and many egyptian items), but there are many girl (I haven't found pros) looking for fun.

Alessandro

Hungph
08-28-06, 07:53
Guys,

A great Filipina in Cairo her name is Michelle, she is about 25 with huge tits!!! She has asked me to once again get her name out on this board as she needs to make money the house she works out of phone number is [Telephone Number deleted by Admin], her pimp is a old american name Mike and her mobile is [Telephone Number deleted by Admin] cost One Franklin but well worth it. If Mike answers tell him you are looking for Michelle sister of Emily!

Can you send me her phone number?

Crazy Castel
08-28-06, 23:11
Something wrong with Hungph message.

The direct translation of Koss Omak is:

Curse Your Mother's Pussy

I do not which would be the reaction of an Arab pimp if you tell him that!

be carefule dudes and play safe,

Crazy

Contacts in Egypt for call girls

If you fancy a girl in Egypt, just call this number. The pass code is "Koss omak"

Crazy Castel
08-28-06, 23:16
I am in Cairo now until next week, staying at Grand Hyatt following previous posts.

I went to Hard Rock Cafe at Midnight and just returned to my room...alone (it is 0130).

Maybe its 'cause is Monday??

There was absolutely nothing available and only two girls alone talking with all bartenders in Arab so I guess they are local (and they looked local).

Maybe this time of the year is not good at all for punting in Egypt? and I should buy some hand lotion for the rest of my stay?

Any recommendations will be highly appreciated since this place is rather boring and I have seen the piramids and all that stuff 20 times already.

Play safe,
Crazy

Hungph
08-30-06, 07:22
Something wrong with Hungph message.

The direct translation of Koss Omak is:

Curse Your Mother's Pussy

I do not which would be the reaction of an Arab pimp if you tell him that!

CrazyI know what this means, but this is what he requests because normally no one would call him and say that unless he means business.

Hungph
08-30-06, 07:23
Hi,

I keep hearing about this MIK, does he have a phone number?

Kimo29
09-01-06, 08:57
Hungph,

I called the no the guy seems ok but he is worried tell me what kind of girls do he provide 6, 7, 8, 9. How much he charges and how to arrange things with him.

Are they low standard quality or high.

Thanks

Wilhemc
09-22-06, 03:02
Walked around forever, went into every hotel lobby and bar I could find and even asked a few cab drivers. Couldn't find any action. Heading to Cairo hopefully it won't be as frustrating.

Routard
09-22-06, 13:47
Upper Egypt, unlike what might suggest the name is the Southern part of Egypt. It's mainly rural, remote and conservative, and everything is concentrated along the Nile. The main cities like Assyut Nag Hammadi or Quena are dominated by muslim extremists. It's highly recommended not to go for tourism here, let stand for mongering. Luxor has a very different atmosphere due to the tourism industry and Aswan too in a lesser extend. However, you will find no action whatsoever even in these two cities, unless you manage to hook up with an occasional single female tourist. But here is the best kept secret of Upper Egypt: there is one brothel, it's the only one and it is in Kom Ombo, 165km south when going from Louxor towards Aswan. It caters to the boat crew that need to make a stop over here when travelling on the Nile between Louxor and Aswan. It's cheap but don't expect quality, girls are ugly, dirty and come from Soudan. But if you still want to try it, take a taxi from Louxor, he will bring you there. Best is to ask to a christian driver, they are easy to recognize as the taxi is decorated inside with christian orthodox symbols instead of muslim symbols.

Technically speaking, coast towns like Hurghada and Safaga belong also to Upper Egyt. However, most people wil refer to this area as the Red Sea area, not Upper Egypt. People are very different here, as they are originally fishermen and sailors doing trade with neighboring countries, not farmers. They are culturally much more open minded, and nowadays even more due to the touristic flow. Muslim extremists have few inpact here. Atmosphere is very relaxed and there is plenty of nightlife in the resorts but also in the center of Hurgahada (for Egyptian standards of course). The tourists here are also much younger as the Red Sea resorts cater to divers and windsurfers. There are plenty of opportunities to score with female tourists. There is no P4P whatsoever. You will probably notice all those Russian young girls working in the resorts. Mind you, they are not hookers. However, most are single and easy to go with, especially if you have money. Take care however, they are very beautiful, you might fall in love and end up married...

James 006
09-23-06, 13:42
Hey people with knowledge,

I heard about something in Kairo and Aleksandria called KABARET.

Its like a *****house where you can find girls for long time hollydays etc.

Olaces are with live music untill 08.00 in the morning.

Is there anyone out there who knows more about this?

I might go to Kairo for the first time next week. But it looks like it is hard to find sexy girls for sex. Please send me more information.

If Kairo is so difficult, maby I should go to a FKK in germany?

Upper Egypt, unlike what might suggest the name is the Southern part of Egypt. It's mainly rural, remote and conservative, and everything is concentrated along the Nile. The main cities like Assyut Nag Hammadi or Quena are dominated by muslim extremists. It's highly recommended not to go for tourism here, let stand for mongering. Luxor has a very different atmosphere due to the tourism industry and Aswan too in a lesser extend. However, you will find no action whatsoever even in these two cities, unless you manage to hook up with an occasional single female tourist. But here is the best kept secret of Upper Egypt: there is one brothel, it's the only one and it is in Kom Ombo, 165km south when going from Louxor towards Aswan. It caters to the boat crew that need to make a stop over here when travelling on the Nile between Louxor and Aswan. It's cheap but don't expect quality, girls are ugly, dirty and come from Soudan. But if you still want to try it, take a taxi from Louxor, he will bring you there. Best is to ask to a christian driver, they are easy to recognize as the taxi is decorated inside with christian orthodox symbols instead of muslim symbols.

Technically speaking, coast towns like Hurghada and Safaga belong also to Upper Egyt. However, most people wil refer to this area as the Red Sea area, not Upper Egypt. People are very different here, as they are originally fishermen and sailors doing trade with neighboring countries, not farmers. They are culturally much more open minded, and nowadays even more due to the touristic flow. Muslim extremists have few inpact here. Atmosphere is very relaxed and there is plenty of nightlife in the resorts but also in the center of Hurgahada (for Egyptian standards of course). The tourists here are also much younger as the Red Sea resorts cater to divers and windsurfers. There are plenty of opportunities to score with female tourists. There is no P4P whatsoever. You will probably notice all those Russian young girls working in the resorts. Mind you, they are not hookers. However, most are single and easy to go with, especially if you have money. Take care however, they are very beautiful, you might fall in love and end up married...

Hungph
09-24-06, 13:50
Hungph,

I called the no the guy seems ok but he is worried tell me what kind of girls do he provide 6, 7, 8, 9. How much he charges and how to arrange things with him.

Are they low standard quality or high.

ThanksWhat do you mean 6, 7, 8, 9? Usually the girl goes for like 200 EGP and they r not so beautiful but ok.

Tell me if you were successful or not.

Hungph
09-24-06, 14:08
Good hint, Hunter!

P.S: In spite of all the warning signals on this forum, I'll find myself soon in Cairo for a lenghty period (we are talking about years, I'm afraid). I promise to contribute to the forum as soon as my experience of Cairo accumulates, but at this stage I'm only... - worried! And I appreciate all advice in order to find some decent pussy, preferably on a daily - or at least weekly! - basis.Are you now in Egypt? Did you have any luck with girls?

Hungph
09-24-06, 14:16
In Cairo you may find free lancers. And quality differ so much and depends on your luck.

You may also try to contact girls through dating sites. Many egyptian and other nationalities seach for BF through the dating sites. I tried it (I'm Egyptian) and it worked so well. I picked a divorced lady 32 years old that want a man dedicated to fuck her only and never cheat on her but that requires having a great deal of experience with the mentlalty of egyptian girls and many of them won't like the idea of making an intimate relationship with non egyptian to avoid the curious eyes if you'll have to take her in public places. Girls here are tend to be more oriented to local boys since hanging around with non egyptians is unusual to so many of them and it would bring many curious eyes to the girl since curiosity is one of the most ugly things in egyptians personalityWhich site did you use to contact girls?

Aresworld
09-26-06, 18:19
Hey,

I'm in cairo and it's kind of dry because of Ramadan, so I guess everybody is trying to be discreet about things. Any advice on how to score, where to go? Who to call?

Hungph
09-27-06, 08:21
Hey,

I'm in cairo and it's kind of dry because of Ramadan, so I guess everybody is trying to be discreet about things. Any advice on how to score, where to go? Who to call?It is not because of Ramdan, this is the normal.

Filife
10-07-06, 22:35
I have been here for a month and nothing, kinda getting slightly annoyed, because from what I have been able to ascertain I am not in the "know". Have yet to check out the Hard Rock, but there seems to be some positive feedback, accordingly I plan to check it out.

Wanted to ask anyone if they have any phone numbers they could PM me as I would prefer that to going through the drill of picking a girl up etc. I am here working and dont have much time for such things.

Will keep you posted if I strike gold. Otherwise, enjoy and hope you are luckier than I have been.

Kind Regards

Hungph
10-08-06, 08:32
Hi.

I tried to get any numbers but no luck.

If you get any please share and also share your experience about Hard Rock.

Boofer
10-10-06, 16:04
Cairo is dead for mongering. Hard Rock will start happening again after ramadan. Fifteen more days to gooooo!

Hungph
10-10-06, 17:27
Have you tried Hard Rock before?

Keep us posted if you try after Ramadan.

Any contacts are appreciated.

Double Shooter
10-24-06, 00:27
I was in Cairo during Ramadan and had no real problem getting laid. Several Africans around the hotel, some average to horrendous, some OK to good. Picked up a Sudanese, no problem taking her up to the room. EGP400 short time, plus I bought her dinner. Nice personality, good bod and above average in the sack.

Saw a stunning Arabic girl outside the casino, but did not pursue as I had already dined.

Wilhemc
10-24-06, 10:18
Which hotel were you staying at Double Shooter?

AnExpat
10-24-06, 11:12
Several Africans around the hotel,

Would that be the Marriott or the Grand Hyatt?

Slasher X
10-25-06, 03:49
Well. To be honest. I been here for like 4 years. And till now didn't get any yet. Its hard to be honest.

If any got any ideas I am all ears.

Double Shooter
10-25-06, 19:01
Twas a 5-star hotel in downtown.

I don't want to be too specific as I'm new in town and I don't want to kill the action due to fucked up killjoys who might be reading the forum.

Wilhemc
10-26-06, 19:28
Ok; there are over 20 five star hotels in Cairo as listed here:

http://www.travel-library.com/hotels/africa/egypt/cairo-5star.html

Why don't you narrow it down a bit more then that unless you just post to brag.

Odiacz
10-27-06, 15:01
Hi everybody,

Does anybody knows whether there is some action in the Heliopolis area? Any hint most welcome.

Thanks

Bingo Egy
10-29-06, 19:44
Hi everybody,

Does anybody knows whether there is some action in the Heliopolis area? Any hint most welcome.

ThanksYou can find some steet action near hegaz street on the opposite side of citibank. average quality 4 to 6 max.

Another area is the disco of beirut hotel, I heard that you might get lucky but have never tried it my self.

Odiacz
11-12-06, 23:41
Was staying at the Sheraton Cairo. There are a lot of sitting facilities in the main lobby. Some very hot girls there but I have got the feeling that they were already promissed to some Arab guys. What a pitty. On the othere side I was approached by a "granny-type" for an erotic massage. Price tag EUR150, after the comment that this is far too expensive she got down to EUR75. More certainly possible. She was really not a good looking mature therefore no action.

Maroc72
11-22-06, 14:25
Do you have contact for her? and Are the hotel GF?

Delgado
11-26-06, 22:38
I´m planning to visit Egypt for one week in january with a friend. I did some research, but just couldn´t find that much information here and in the net.

Has anyone been to both Sharm and Hurghada lately? Which town has the better nightlife, where are chances better to score with Russian girls?

Hungph
11-28-06, 13:13
Has anyone tried cyclone disco in Amoun hotel in Mohandessin ?, it seems a good place for hunting

Filife
11-28-06, 19:11
Has anyone tried cyclone disco in Amoun hotel in Mohandessin ?, it seems a good place for huntingWhere in Mohandessin?

Hungph
11-29-06, 09:01
Where in Mohandessin?In Sphinx Sqaure at the beginning of Ahmed Orabi street.

Boofer
11-29-06, 09:42
Mohandesseen is an area in Giza. check out a map.
what's the quality of the cyclone disco? prices???

Hungph
11-29-06, 09:45
Mohandesseen is an area in Giza. check out a map. What's the quality of the Cyclone Disco? Prices?I did not try it, but I see lots of movement there and lots of girls getting out specially during the early morning.

Boofer
11-30-06, 08:07
it's a tacky area of town. It's a pity that almost all mongering areas are designed towards the gulf nationals.

Hungph
11-30-06, 08:30
it's a tacky area of town. It's a pity that almost all mongering areas are designed towards the gulf nationals.Where did you get this information about being tacky, Mohandessin is supposed to be one of the upper class areas in Cairo, I 'd say Zamalik is tacky but not Mohandessin. As for the mongering, this is caused by the fact that most mongers are from the gulf but girls do like european and American guys if they are available

Double Shooter
12-01-06, 01:25
What a strange place this is.

Went to Hard Rock cafe on Tuesday evening. After 1130pm a number of hot Egyptian girls came in on their own or in pairs. Every indication of P4P but absolutely no proof of concept. They bought their own drinks, went up singly to the dance floor, but no eye contact and no guy made a move. I figured I would sit tight and observe. Learn the local culture.

Lots of Egyptian guys there and they'd fuck a hole in the ground (no offence). But they did not respond to the "provocation".

At last 3 young Saudis came in and sat by the dance floor. Bottle of Blue Label on their table. Surely this must be it I thought. All the girls went up to dance and parade their stuff. No reaction. The Saudis danced among themselves and left by themselves, presumably to fuck each other.

Then 2 young Russian guys entered, blond and trendy. I saw them make some friendly advances, which were politely rebuffed. They left alone also, as did I. Called up my buxom Sudanese lassie and practiced my face-fucking technique. Seemed appropriate at the time. No problem bringing her in to my 5-star hotel at 3am. Another swinging night in Cairo.

Got the eye from some hardboiled but acceptable Egyptian chicks in Ramses Hilton lobby. But forget it unless you have a gas mask or a 40-per-day ciggie habit. About 200 people puffing away at the Shisha.

Lots of Jap tourists. Coudl be a good angle if you can find one under 50. Konichi wa.

Hot tip: Cairo Sheraton is a place for pickup. Didn't try it myself so maybe that's BS like so much else here.

Hungph
12-04-06, 08:16
There are a lot of massage parlors who give massage to men, done by Egyptians, Chinese and CIS. Anyone had luck getting a handjob or something from women in these places?

Hungph
12-05-06, 08:21
Anyone tried massage parlors ?, I tried some but could not get girls to even touch my dick. Asians, CIS or Egyptians

Boofer
12-06-06, 13:17
Highly unlikely, Zamalek and Maadi are the two spots of cairo where you can get semi decent european services, and shopping. Furthermore, Zamalek's got most of the embassies. Mohandesseen on the other hand is expensive due to the gulfy clients, but does not cater to quality. I myself enjoy Maadi and New Cairo where lovely golf courses exist and one can breath in.... enough on the real estate.

I'm having a nightmare with cairo, but it seems that one needs a contact to the pimps that manage the semi-pro girls. I'll check with friends and keep you posted.

Where did you get this information about being tacky, Mohandessin is supposed to be one of the upper class areas in Cairo, I 'd say Zamalik is tacky but not Mohandessin. As for the mongering, this is caused by the fact that most mongers are from the gulf but girls do like european and American guys if they are available

House
12-08-06, 07:00
What a strange place this is.

Went to Hard Rock cafe on Tuesday evening. After 1130pm a number of hot Egyptian girls came in on their own or in pairs. Every indication of P4P but absolutely no proof of concept. They bought their own drinks, went up singly to the dance floor, but no eye contact and no guy made a move. I figured I would sit tight and observe. Learn the local culture.

Lots of Egyptian guys there and they'd fuck a hole in the ground (no offence). But they did not respond to the "provocation".

At last 3 young Saudis came in and sat by the dance floor. Bottle of Blue Label on their table. Surely this must be it I thought. All the girls went up to dance and parade their stuff. No reaction. The Saudis danced among themselves and left by themselves, presumably to fuck each other.

Then 2 young Russian guys entered, blond and trendy. I saw them make some friendly advances, which were politely rebuffed. They left alone also, as did I. Called up my buxom Sudanese lassie and practiced my face-fucking technique. Seemed appropriate at the time. No problem bringing her in to my 5-star hotel at 3am. Another swinging night in Cairo.

Got the eye from some hardboiled but acceptable Egyptian chicks in Ramses Hilton lobby. But forget it unless you have a gas mask or a 40-per-day ciggie habit. About 200 people puffing away at the Shisha.

Lots of Jap tourists. Coudl be a good angle if you can find one under 50. Konichi wa.

Hot tip: Cairo Sheraton is a place for pickup. Didn't try it myself so maybe that's BS like so much else here.Double Shooter,

I went to the Hard Rock on two nights and had absolutely no luck. I met two Egyptian girls while walking down the main street across from the Four Seasons. They took me to dinner and a "faluca"? ride on the Nile. They wouldn't let me pay for a thing. After a while, THEY brought up the subject of sex. This was my first trip to Egypt and I thought sex was outlawed. They explained to me that they wanted sex very badly, but their parents cast them out of the family if they ever did. They did say that oral was OK and that they had done it many times (both girls were around 30). I was just looking for someone to hang out with but after hearing this, I asked the dark haired one if she'd like to come back to my hotel and she agreed. She gave an excellent bbj, and I left Cairo in total shock!

H

Lalo77
12-09-06, 00:12
Hi house:)

Tell us more how did you know them. Because egypt seemed to be a dead place. What you ve said seemed like one night stand:) did they offer you to ve oral sex? Something like this in egypt its very hard. A lot suffured from trying to talk to girls because always no reply. Please give us more details because we are also socked as you are:)

Thanx man

Hungph
12-10-06, 09:32
Double Shooter,

They did say that oral was OK and that they had done it many times (both girls were around 30). I was just looking for someone to hang out with but after hearing this, I asked the dark haired one if she'd like to come back to my hotel and she agreed. She gave an excellent bbj, and I left Cairo in total shock!

HDid you get contacts?

Lalo77
12-10-06, 18:35
Double Shooter,

I went to the Hard Rock on two nights and had absolutely no luck. I met two Egyptian girls while walking down the main street across from the Four Seasons. They took me to dinner and a "faluca"? ride on the Nile. They wouldn't let me pay for a thing. After a while, THEY brought up the subject of sex. This was my first trip to Egypt and I thought sex was outlawed. They explained to me that they wanted sex very badly, but their parents cast them out of the family if they ever did. They did say that oral was OK and that they had done it many times (both girls were around 30). I was just looking for someone to hang out with but after hearing this, I asked the dark haired one if she'd like to come back to my hotel and she agreed. She gave an excellent bbj, and I left Cairo in total shock!

HPlease give us more explanation. What you ve wrote sounds very strange. As I said its not easy to talk to girls in Egypt. Its very conservative in egypt. Unless you talk t pros. So they the ones that invite you and didn't let you pay a thing and then the dark haired sucked your dick. Wich? Bodark haired:) I mean please how come. As I said we are shocked to. Please explain.

House
12-13-06, 05:02
I'll give you the entire scoop.

As I said before, I went to the Hard Rock because I had read that there might be some action there. I stood, sat, ate, and drank on two nights with not an ounce of luck. I hung around around the Sheridan and did see a woman sitting by the ATM looking as if she had no place to go, but I didn't feel comfortable approaching her. The next day I decided to take a walk, as I had done a couple of times before. I had perviously been told by an Egyptian guy to not speak to an Egyptian woman unless they spoke first. When I took walks before I noticed women looking but not speaking, so I said nothing. This day I was on Corniche El Nil and saw these two beautiful women, and actually made eye contact with both. The dark haired one smiled (green skirt), and I smiled and said hello. I told them that I was from the States and asked if they knew of any good restaurants. That was it! They picked me up at my hotel later that day and we hung out and had a great time. These were regular girls with very good jobs. I did not bring up the topic of sex, and when they brought it up I acted as if I didn't hear it (I thought at the time that you could be arrested for having sex with an Egyptian woman!). The thing was that they KEPT bringing it up, which caused me to ask questions. They (even at close to age 30) were still living with their parents. They both said that they wanted very much to have sex, but it would cause a scandal in the family if they ever did. They even asked me what it was like. They were so open about it that I had to ask, what they considered sex. They gave me the Clinton definition of sex. At that point, I thought I might try my luck when the time was right. As we were taking a faluca ride down the Nile, I asked the dark haired one if she had time to hang out with me at my room. She agreed, but said she had a curfew. We said goodbye to her friend and off we went. I entered the hotel's main entrance, and she entered a short time later, I believe through the mall entrance (most of you have probably guessed the hotel by now). She came into the room and there was very little small talk at that point. I still keep in touch with her, but I cannot share her contact info.

That was a long story, but I hope it helps!

H

Hungph
12-13-06, 08:53
I would just say you are one lucky man.

Lalo77
12-13-06, 18:38

As I said before, I went to the Hard Rock because I had read that there might be some action there. I stood, sat, ate, and drank on two nights with not an ounce of luck. I hung around around the Sheridan and did see a woman sitting by the ATM looking as if she had no place to go, but I didn't feel comfortable approaching her. The next day I decided to take a walk, as I had done a couple of times before. I had perviously been told by an Egyptian guy to not speak to an Egyptian woman unless they spoke first. When I took walks before I noticed women looking but not speaking, so I said nothing. This day I was on Corniche El Nil and saw these two beautiful women, and actually made eye contact with both. The dark haired one smiled (green skirt), and I smiled and said hello. I told them that I was from the States and asked if they knew of any good restaurants. That was it! They picked me up at my hotel later that day and we hung out and had a great time. These were regular girls with very good jobs. I did not bring up the topic of sex, and when they brought it up I acted as if I didn't hear it (I thought at the time that you could be arrested for having sex with an Egyptian woman!). The thing was that they KEPT bringing it up, which caused me to ask questions. They (even at close to age 30) were still living with their parents. They both said that they wanted very much to have sex, but it would cause a scandal in the family if they ever did. They even asked me what it was like. They were so open about it that I had to ask, what they considered sex. They gave me the Clinton definition of sex. At that point, I thought I might try my luck when the time was right. As we were taking a faluca ride down the Nile, I asked the dark haired one if she had time to hang out with me at my room. She agreed, but said she had a curfew. We said goodbye to her friend and off we went. I entered the hotel's main entrance, and she entered a short time later, I believe through the mall entrance (most of you have probably guessed the hotel by now). She came into the room and there was very little small talk at that point. I still keep in touch with her, but I cannot share her contact info.

HThanx for the explepnation. Your very lucky to ve this experience but you know. Tell the dark haired girl that she will stay virgin till the rest of her life:) because a girl like this in egypt ve a very bad reputtion even if she is still virgin. She will never get married:) unless she will be divirginized by having sex outside marriage. In this case may be she will get killed. Arabic and islamic traditions could lay to this. Anyway thanx for the nice explanation. Ve a nice day H:)

AnExpat
12-13-06, 20:45
One lucky man indeed!

On my last visit to the Grand Hyatt in the summer of 05, I remember seeing those well built "Men in Black" security guys who used to stand by the elevator area. I was later told that their job was to watch people going up to the rooms especially the ladies, being it a gulf tourism season and all. I even saw one of them talking to an Egyptian looking girl who just looked like she was going up for some business ;)

House
12-13-06, 21:57
One lucky man indeed!

On my last visit to the Grand Hyatt in the summer of 05, I remember seeing those well built "Men in Black" security guys who used to stand by the elevator area. I was later told that their job was to watch people going up to the rooms especially the ladies, being it a gulf tourism season and all. I even saw one of them talking to an Egyptian looking girl who just looked like she was going up for some business ;)I know the guys that you speak of. I saw them hanging closer to lobby area, not by the club level elevators. Also, I saw quite a few of what I thought were local Egyptian women working out at the hotel's health club everyday. So I don't think they were having too much difficulty getting to the upper floors.

H

House
12-14-06, 19:23
Thanx for the explepnation. Your very lucky to ve this experience but you know. Tell the dark haired girl that she will stay virgin till the rest of her life:) because a girl like this in egypt ve a very bad reputtion even if she is still virgin. She will never get married:) unless she will be divirginized by having sex outside marriage. In this case may be she will get killed. Arabic and islamic traditions could lay to this. Anyway thanx for the nice explanation. Ve a nice day H:)There are many things that I do not know about this culture. If I knew that she could have been in such danger, I would have left her alone. They both feel that it is difficult to marry because they can only marry Muslin men. They say that the Muslim men don't wish to marry because they have girlfriends in other countries that give them sex.

The DH girl has confided in me that she recently had sex with someone. She also stated that she plans to leave Egypt to start a life elsewhere. Lalo, you sound as if you may be Muslim. You must give me your thoughts on this matter.

Lalo77
12-15-06, 19:27
There are many things that I do not know about this culture. If I knew that she could have been in such danger, I would have left her alone. They both feel that it is difficult to marry because they can only marry Muslin men. They say that the Muslim men don't wish to marry because they have girlfriends in other countries that give them sex.

The DH girl has confided in me that she recently had sex with someone. She also stated that she plans to leave Egypt to start a life elsewhere. Lalo, you sound as if you may be Muslim. You must give me your thoughts on this matter. well house I m not just muslim but I m egyptian as well I wanted to know how did you do it because I thought may be your lieing but now I 100% beleive you considering the culture the main culture in egypt is the religious islamic culture. I think you ve seen that majority of girls are covering their hair and wearing the islamic dress. But you know few girls are fasinated by the western culture. They wich to do what the western girl do but they are always in conflict with the traditions and the values of the egyptian society. And we muslims we ve conditions for the girl we marry. First she must be virgin. Second ve a good reputation means never ever ve a relation with a guy even romantic one with absolutly no sex. Third the girl must be coming from a good family. Fourth (the most important for religious men) she must be religious girl means good muslim girl wearing the islamic dress and praying and ve a good attitude. From these conditions I will tell you that those irls will never get married:) unless they met idiot guys:). From what you ve just said I could tell you that those girls are: 1-bad eduated. Their parents didn't educate them a good islamic education (I even recognized this from their dresses) because a normal muslim or even christian egyptian girls doesnt talk to stranger girls in egypt are very reluctant when a stranger talk to them also you know they are muslims you know muslims are prevented to marry non muslim men so what about giving him a bbj:). 2-they are idiots because how stupid they are to talk to guy they don't know about a subject like this they are very stupid. They also think they deceive everybody like their parents but I m quite sure they ve a very bad reputation. 3-they are sluts and they are giving excuses to their slutness (they don't marry muslim guys because the muslims of egypt are sleeping with girls from all over mother earth. What a stupid talk and I ve another things to explain. Considering the women that were looking at you. I'm sure also men looked at you (don't misundrestand:) because you look may be like westner guy so you gain the atention. This could happen with a japanese or a chinese because he looks different. Considering that they didn't let you pay anything. This is our traditions in egypt we don't let our guests pay for anything its our way to welcome the guest this all my explanation. But please may I ask you something. Please delete the pic. I know the faces are covered but also they could be recognized so please delete it. Welcome anytime.

House
12-16-06, 09:21
I respect you, your culture, and all you have said. These girls did seem to be very different from what I expected, but they were very nice people. I would never want harm to come to them, and I do request the picture be removed.

I must ask you though. If you feel this way, why do you participate in this Forum? The purpose of this site is to exchange sexually related information. If your culture and religion feels so strongly against it, what attracts you to this site? I ask this because I have traveled to all parts of the world and wish to learn as much as I can.

H

Lalo77
12-16-06, 18:22
I respect you, your culture, and all you have said. These girls did seem to be very different from what I expected, but they were very nice people. I would never want harm to come to them, and I do request the picture be removed.

I must ask you though. If you feel this way, why do you participate in this Forum? The purpose of this site is to exchange sexually related information. If your culture and religion feels so strongly against it, what attracts you to this site? I ask this because I have traveled to all parts of the world and wish to learn as much as I can.

HWell house. You ve asked for explanation. And you got what you want. Religion are part of the culture of the arab world. You even discover some of it when you chated with the girls. The material of this site is againaist all religions by the way and what atracted me to the site is exchanging sexual informations. I m not so religious as you can see:). But tell me when did you visit Egypt? Was it business trip or a vacation?

Thanx

House
12-16-06, 19:35
My trip was to Egypt was recent, and was for vacation. To protect the anonymity of the girls I will not say more. Do you know the procedure for having a photo removed.

When I visit foreign countries, I always try to let things happen and not force situations. I think this is the best way to show respect when not knowing the local customs. In my encounter, I did not initiate or push the circumstances. I simply allowed things to take their natural course. I hope that my discussions with them about my views and perspectives, didn't cause the woman to do something that she might not normally do.

You said that most women were covered, but from my observation I would say it was about 50/50. This makes me think that more women than you believe are leaning toward western ways. I think that many of these women are in conflict and have difficulty understanding why one set of rules apply to them and not others. In your own words you say that you are not "so religious", but you still cast dispersions on these women. I think that someone as intelligent as yourself must do some introspection in order to come to some type of common ground.

Lalo77, I repect your opinions and have enjoyed our discussions. Peace to you brother.

H

Harem2007
12-16-06, 21:03

HHi guys,

First post ever, coming to Egypt in 2 weeks wich to share experiences. But first I need some explanation from Mr House. Mr house there is no green skirt in the pic! One girl is wearing a pink cut top and a blue jeans the other is wearing black top and a gray short trouser cuted from sides. There is no green skirt in the pic? The only green colour in the pic is the colour of the sofa that the girls were sitting on. Its very clear in the pic! This post made me read your other posts in the other boards I ve discovered that the girl you ve photographed in japan her hair is not the same her hair is longer in the second pic! Mr house if you ve a nice imagination or you love to steel the experiences of the others please leave this site for the real experiences see you

House
12-17-06, 19:05
Hi guys,

First post ever, coming to Egypt in 2 weeks wich to share experiences. But first I need some explanation from Mr House. Mr house there is no green skirt in the pic! One girl is wearing a pink cut top and a blue jeans the other is wearing black top and a gray short trouser cuted from sides. There is no green skirt in the pic? The only green colour in the pic is the colour of the sofa that the girls were sitting on. Its very clear in the pic! This post made me read your other posts in the other boards I ve discovered that the girl you ve photographed in japan her hair is not the same her hair is longer in the second pic! Mr house if you ve a nice imagination or you love to steel the experiences of the others please leave this site for the real experiences see youWell, Harem2007 you are truly a genius!! You have exposed my lies and deception. What was I thinking! With your one post, you have used the most modern forensic skills known to man to root out those who choose to deceive. Your keen observations have told you that this is not a skirt and is not green, and therefore cannot be legitimate. Also, the photos that “I TOOK” of the girl in Japan cannot be legitimate because inspector Harem2007 has determined that the hair length is different. Mr. Harem2007, go and get your eyes checked and then go back to your detective school and politely ask them for your money back.

Note: I did not take the pictures of the girl in Japan. She sent them to me, and on different days. Take the time to read, dumb ass!

H

Harem2007
12-17-06, 22:38
Well, Harem2007 you are truly a genius!! You have exposed my lies and deception. What was I thinking! With your one post, you have used the most modern forensic skills known to man to root out those who choose to deceive. Your keen observations have told you that this is not a skirt and is not green, and therefore cannot be legitimate. Also, the photos that “I TOOK” of the girl in Japan cannot be legitimate because inspector Harem2007 has determined that the hair length is different. Mr. Harem2007, go and get your eyes checked and then go back to your detective school and politely ask them for your money back.

Note: I did not take the pictures of the girl in Japan. She sent them to me, and on different days. Take the time to read, dumb ass!

HIts ok Mr House, calm down. I just here to share contacts I was attracted by your post. When I saw the pic. Realy there is no skirt or green. Also when I see the girl in jappan I recognized the diference in the hair length. Everybody is free. Guys any contacts?

Thank you

JP2U
12-18-06, 03:17
Its certainly possible. To meet 2 Egyptian chicks on a street who begin talking about sex shortly afterwards to a complete stranger and with one of them going back to his place to give him a free BJ. Again, its possible, just highly improbable. The chances of that happening IMO are outweighed by the chances that its BS, regardless of the pics of 2 chicks that could've been taken anywhere under a myriad of circumstances. ;)

Lalo77
12-18-06, 07:21
Well Mr House,

With all respect to your observation, I live in Egypt I know what I'm talking about. The majority of girls realy walk hair covered. And not every girl who doesn't cover her hair will be leaned toward western way of living. To harem. Yes when I looked to the pic again yes there is no green skirt in the pic. Well I don't know what to say. Please guys lets close this subject. And Mr House please delete the pic.

Thanks

House
12-18-06, 14:26
What do you know? They were cutoffs. "Green" cutoffs!

H

Admin
12-18-06, 17:50
Greetings everyone,

House sent me a PM asking that I delete his photo of the two women.

Here is my response to him and to the forum membership in general:

Are you serious? Listen to me: I am tired of these guys coming onto this site and making a big issue every time anyone dares to post a photo of a Muslim girl. I gave in to their pressure when the whole Beguile thing was happening last year, and since then they've been acting like The Forum's religious police. Personally I'm tired of this BS. They like to visit the forum to see photos of women from other cultures, but as soon as there's a photo of a Muslim girl they start singing their song "you are putting the girls in serious danger / they could be killed because of these photos / etc."

It's all bullshit.

Your photos conform to the special guidelines for photos of Muslim women taken in Muslim countries, which may be reviewed at http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/faq.php?faq=photo_gallery_questions#faq_photo_gallery_questions_08

That's sufficient for me, and it should be sufficient for everybody else.

Don't be intimitated by the Muslim Photo Police!

Thanks,

Jackson

Harem2007
12-18-06, 18:09
What do you know? They were cutoffs. "Green" cutoffs!

HNow they r cutoffs? Thanx god, I thought it was a skirt:) You're free to post whatever you want.

Thank you

Lalo77
12-18-06, 18:49
Greetings everyone,

House sent me a PM asking that I delete his photo of the two women.

Here is my response to him and to the forum membership in general:

Are you serious? Listen to me: I am tired of these guys coming onto this site and making a big issue every time anyone dares to post a photo of a Muslim girl. I gave in to their pressure when the whole Beguile thing was happening last year, and since then they've been acting like The Forum's religious police. Personally I'm tired of this BS. They like to visit the forum to see photos of women from other cultures, but as soon as there's a photo of a Muslim girl they start singing their song "you are putting the girls in serious danger / they could be killed because of these photos / etc."

It's all bullshit.

Your photos conform to the special guidelines for photos of Muslim women taken in Muslim countries, which may be reviewed at http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/faq.php?faq=photo_gallery_questions#faq_photo_gallery_questions_08

That's sufficient for me, and it should be sufficient for everybody else.

Don't be intimitated by the Muslim Photo Police!

Thanks,

JacksonHi Jackson,

Please we know our culture good. The muslim girls photographed not necesserarly will be killed but it will be in troubles. I think you remember the trajedy of belguel in the board of Morroco. Jackson muslims of this site are not religious police and we don't enjoy seeing girls from other cultures over seeing muslim girls. But we just now how arab and islamic culture is. Please don't make it a conflict between the muslim members and other members. Religion is not a part of that

Gemini72
12-18-06, 20:35
Dear all,

I've spent some time reading through this post and I'm frustrated by some of the exchanges. I'm not a religious person, but spiritual and very open minded and no matter what, there are hypocrites everywhere.

I have been in and out of the Middle East for the past 30 years and it bugs me to hear someone defend moslem women saying she must be a virgin and all that other crap. It's ok for a moslem man to sleep around but not a woman?! Get with the program, this is the 21st century.

The only reason anyone wanted women to cover up was because they were insecure and were afraid that other men would look at their women. Why don't the men cover themselves from head to toe and see what it feels like during the summer.

Religion=a way to live a good life and be a good person. That's the basics of ANY religion. not opression.

Intellinational1
12-19-06, 09:23
Although it has been many years I am not living in Egypt, The pics are genuine, clothes and style of these girls are typical egyptian as well as the boat coach.
From a personal view based on my experience:

These girls were very bored, just looking for fun and to spend good time.

But they wont do it for free and take the risk of going to your room except in 3 cases:

1) As a p2p, which would have involved cash (even if they got their own job, why not?).
2) She really liked you.
3) She was bored to death and nothing to do.

Talking about islamic/arabic traditions here is no point, I dont think we are in a religious forum.The only thing that shocked me related to this topic is mentionning that Muslim men (in Egypt) got women abroad "giving them sex".

For God sake, do you know what is the average salary in Egypt?Not alot would afford this option, especially if there is no point from having it, if they can get local services.

Last point I want to mention, Grand Hyatt is not very friendly when it comes to girls getting to your room.The most friendly Hotel I have ever seen in Cairo is Mariott.The Garden at the Mariott could be a good source for various material, if you have enough time to sit and watch while having a drink there.

Intellinational1
12-19-06, 09:32
Dear all,

I've spent some time reading through this post and I'm frustrated by some of the exchanges. I'm not a religious person, but spiritual and very open minded and no matter what, there are hypocrites everywhere.

I have been in and out of the Middle East for the past 30 years and it bugs me to hear someone defend moslem women saying she must be a virgin and all that other crap. It's ok for a moslem man to sleep around but not a woman?! Get with the program, this is the 21st century.

The only reason anyone wanted women to cover up was because they were insecure and were afraid that other men would look at their women. Why don't the men cover themselves from head to toe and see what it feels like during the summer.

Religion=a way to live a good life and be a good person. That's the basics of ANY religion. not opression.Although in my previous report I mentionned we are not in a religeous forum, but I would like to take this opportunity to clarify few points to fellows here:

- I know thousands of cases of women who choosed to cover their hair as a sign of "being closer to God", exactly like when a christian girl wear a cross, out of these thousands, I never came across one which was forced to do it for " her man"or her parents. It is by choice.

- It may be true that in countries which are less bedouin saharien style, more of urban life where there is no national dress that people stick proudly to it...like Lebanon, Egypt, Syria, etc, covering hair for girls or women is always by choice, while in other countries were people prefer to identify themselves by a national dress part of it covering hair ( for men and women if you noticed) but in these cases, I dont see it linked to Islam more than being linked to heritage or culture, or else why not ALL muslims cover themselves the same way? There are differences in the hair cover.

- The only places were covering the hair is by law, would be in some cities of Saudi, due to the fact that these are holly places, and Iran which is following a totally different system, but Iranian girls use top notch scarffs which make them even look better.

- I can assure you that people living in the Middle East got much more things to worry about than thinking or getting worried or discussing if they need to cover their wives' hair or not, especially these days.

Sorry if this report was too long, I tried to make it as short as I could.

Lalo77
12-19-06, 19:45
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the subject was not related to the purpose of this Forum, which is as follows:

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex.

Harem2007
12-20-06, 15:16
Guys,

I will be in Sharm al sheikh on Saturday.

Any help please.

Pycb2000
12-23-06, 13:16
Any places to find women?

Slasher X
01-08-07, 22:17
I have been here in Mohdaseen for a few years. And until now I don't know where the action is.

I need to know the places where you can get it for under 30 dollars. But the better be clean.

Hungph
01-09-07, 07:59
I have been here in Mohdaseen for a few years. And until now I don't know where the action is.

I need to know the places where you can get it for under 30 dollars. But the better be clean.For $30 you will not get anything. I have some phone numbers and I know some places but I only trade :D

Boofer
01-09-07, 21:57
dude, how can we trade number when your profile does not accept private messages?

Hungph
01-10-07, 14:15
dude, how can we trade number when your profile does not accept private messages?I have a problem upgrading my account with VISA and am stuck.

Do you have numbers? I could try to pay again.

Oceano
01-16-07, 16:33
Can someone give to me an address of a good flat in Cairo with a maid and the cost of that? Or in which mode I can find one?

Thanks so much,

Oceano

Slasher X
01-22-07, 11:27
I guess you are right.

But I gave up.

Hungph
01-23-07, 10:51
I guess you are right.

But I gave up.You gave up looking for women? I did not but most of those who are available are ugly and smelly

Slasher X
01-24-07, 01:56
How do you actually find those?

Because I don't know how you actually know if they want sex.

Hungph
01-24-07, 08:16
How do you actually find those?

Because I don't know how you actually know if they want sex.Well, most of them will want if they get money.

Ali Velez
01-27-07, 19:44
Hi all,

All street action in this site is from history like pyramids and Great Sphinx

There is no update information?

Hungph
01-28-07, 10:51
Hi all,

All street action in this site is from history like pyramids and Great Sphinx

There is no update information?Street action is not good, mostly dirty girls.

Slasher X
01-30-07, 04:05
Dirty yeah. But fucking cheap. Aroud 100 pounds.

But be careful. Dirty means. Sypilus and STD!

Hungph
01-30-07, 08:43
Dirty yeah. But fucking cheap. Aroud 100 pounds.

But be careful. Dirty means. Sypilus and STD!Where do you get a fuck for 100?

Booty Man
02-03-07, 16:20
Actualy for local men and other arab tourists, the maid in the flat was the easiest and most known way of getting laid. Sometimes not the maid in your flat but one from another flat from the same building. Let me explain.

I would say %90 (if not more) of the maids in FURNISHED flats are available for P4P. If a woman works as a maid in a furnished flat she is assumed by everybody to be a prostitute. You can't realy tell until you spend sometime there. It is very well hidden because it is known to law enforcement. There many players in this game but the two important ones are the guard of the building (EVERY building has one in arabic called Bawwab) he knows everthing from which flat is available for rent in the building and the flat owner or agent (most of these buildings are like condos every unit is owned by different individual. Anyway lets say you wanna try this on your own (I suggest you find any young man with a half decent english). Start by asking these guards if they know available Furnished (must be furnished flat) in arabic sha'a mafroosha, automaticaly it comes with a maid every one does. The maid is there supposedly to help you with domestic chores. Cooking, cleaning, run to store and buy you milk and ciggarette, etc. But for the owner she is there to watch you so that you wouldn't steal or break something. She doesn't get paid unless somebody rent the flat, then her pay comes from the rent you pay. Usualt 10 pound a day for the maid and 10 pouds more for the guard or doorman.

She usualy will never ask you directly if you're interested in company but she will drop hints. If it's a decent building with a lot of security she can't get you a girl from outside the building but one who is also a maid in another flat in your building. So basicaly everymaid will do somebody else but not the one in her flat.

In building with only one guard outside (not a security desk) usualy your maid can arrange for more decent girls (not maids) but proffessionals. She will have to bribe the guard to let her in so you will have to pay her for that extra. Or she might just do you there being assured buy her freind the guard she will not get caught.

There are many ways this may play out but being a non arabic speaker is a big problem. It is routine for the even the locals to rent a furnished flat to smoke dope and have some P4P or just hang with his girl.

Prices are highly dependable on your ability to negotiate and the tourist seasons. Flats are from 100 pound a day for a crummy little apt. To 500 pound which is know as delux. If you wanna give it a try go to Sphinx square in Muhandiseen there is a big bulding on ahmed orabi street right overlooking the interchange the bulding also called Sphinx. It is all furnished flats. You can ask anbody on security desk and they will do the rest. Daily rent dpending on the flat condition but approx 150. 200 pound should get you someting decent.

Be carefull of scams and entrapments schemes.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Member #2917
02-07-07, 09:04
I just came from Dubai and made several cotacts there, but i am now in Cairo and would like to exchange contacts. I also have one contact here in Cairo. So anybody interested in exchanging contacts?

Hungph
02-08-07, 09:09
I just came from Dubai and made several cotacts there, but i am now in Cairo and would like to exchange contacts. I also have one contact here in Cairo. So anybody interested in exchanging contacts?I would love to exchange contacts, I have several but am unable to get PM working.

Member #2917
02-12-07, 09:15
I would love to exchange contacts, I have several but am unable to get PM working.I tried to send you a message but it didn't work. I don't think we are allowed to post e-mails over here, so pls try to fix your PM so we can exchange contacts.

Hungph
02-13-07, 08:53
I tried to send you a message but it didn't work. I don't think we are allowed to post e-mails over here, so pls try to fix your PM so we can exchange contacts.I tried but my VISA does not go through.

Emmadkarem
02-14-07, 11:34
If your visa does not work, then, send the subscription in cash. This what I did and it worked. It will take some time though. However, this is the only way.

I also need some contacts in Cairo, so, pls share with me through PM.

Thanks

Tarees
02-15-07, 07:05
I am coming this coming week to Cairo for the first time. Need to help for a quicky around the Ramsis Hilton

Tar

Hungph
02-15-07, 08:25
If your visa does not work, then, send the subscription in cash. This what I did and it worked. It will take some time though. However, this is the only way.

I also need some contacts in Cairo, so, pls share with me through PM.

ThanksI can not depend on snail mail system, the money will be stolen in the way.

=====================================

Hi Hungph,

Actually, in the past five months more than 100 guys have purchased their subscription by sending the cash in the mail, and there hasn't been a single instance of anyone claiming that their cash didn't arrive.

With all due resepct, the USA isn't Egypt.

Thanks,

Jackson

Emmadkarem
02-16-07, 09:52
Hi Guys,

Pls PM me with any numbers in Cairo, specially in Maadi of Sudanese girls of others as long as they are clean and good qulity.

Thanks

Member #2917
02-20-07, 14:25
Does any body know of a good massage in Egypt that can turn into "other service", maybe BJ for instance?

Swpc10
02-20-07, 17:11
I will be in Cairo shortly. I was wondering if anyone has info or contacts for a good massage with HJ ending?

TIA

Hungph
02-20-07, 17:38
Does any body know of a good massage in Egypt that can turn into "other service", maybe BJ for instance?I know places but I am unable to trade here.

Emmadkarem
02-21-07, 12:50
Pls check the older posts! There are always the famous sherry Nile massage place in Ramsis Hilton hotel with its expensive prices. You can then negotiate with the girl. They have selection of Russians, Chinese and Egyptians (not recommended). The best are the Chinese and as in everything, the cheapest:)

Also, in Sharm and Hurghada there are so many massage places that cater for tourists with happy ending. Did not try it but I heard so much about it.

One word to the forum: Let us get it up guys and exchange some more information since we are really lacking any. For example, did anybody check out things in New Maadi area late at night?

I mean the famous two spots Far east cafe/resturants and Boss. Both are chinese. Also, Africana disco at pyramides road? Any news.

I checked teh cafes but it was early and was told that they start late.

Thanks

Emmadkarem
02-21-07, 19:41
If you have information, simply post it for the benefits of everyone. We are trying to be helpful here. No need to trade!

Thanks

Mcavity
02-24-07, 15:02
The Far East bar/restaurant in Maadi is now called the Maharajah but is basically the same ie after about midnight fills up with Sudanese, Ethiopian and other African girls. All available. But you'll have to make the first move. A real mixed bag.some lookers and some. Yuck. Don't think it is closed as I did on one occasion. They now turn the main facia lights off outside at about 11. 30. To try and be a bit discreet I think. Just go inside and head to the back of the premises where the bar/action is located. Took four from there in the course of a few visits. Standard price is 600 LE all night, probably could haggle down a bit. All performed well except an Ethiopian girl who when I got her home said she was too pissed to shag. Wouldn't do BBBJ and complained that the coffee I gave her was instant. Thank you and goodnight. Plenty more where she came from.

Attaching a couple of samples photos of good oral skills. Girls rendered anonymous. Since its Egypt and we don't want them hassled.

Mcavity
02-24-07, 16:09
Sorry - just failed with the attachments. Here goes again.

Mcavity

Emmadkarem
02-24-07, 20:50
Thanks so much for the information. I checked the fareast cafe/bar and girls seemed to be hardened Pros. Too much for my tast. There use to be very nice sudanese girls not so dark few years ago.

Anyway, do you have any phone numbers to share with me, specially Sudanese or Europeans?

I promise I will share with you any information I can get.

Someone promised to send me an email of Yemeni woman and I am still waiting.

Please check my posts to verify that I am a senior member and no worries.

Thanks a million again for your post.

Hungph
02-25-07, 10:31
Pls check the older posts! There are always the famous sherry Nile massage place in Ramsis Hilton hotel with its expensive prices. You can then negotiate with the girl. They have selection of Russians, Chinese and Egyptians (not recommended). The best are the Chinese and as in everything, the cheapest:)
How expensive is that massage place? It would be helpful to give some figures. Have you tried it lately?

Hungph
02-25-07, 10:32
If you have information, simply post it for the benefits of everyone. We are trying to be helpful here. No need to trade!

ThanksI have phone numbers but I can not post them here. There is also something useful, check Al Waseet (Arabic) for massage places.

Bigmak
02-27-07, 07:54
Does any body know of a good massage in Egypt that can turn into "other service", maybe BJ for instance?I have few contacts. Willing to trade by PM.

Bigmak
02-27-07, 08:41
Does anyone know if there is any action in the Sokhna area? Any of the hotels? I tried the massage at the spa at Stella de Mare. Thai masseuse, I think they charged 300LE or 350LE. Very rough Thai massage, very cold masseuse... not a hint of anyhting even close to erotic (:

Bigmak
02-27-07, 14:34
Thanks to Maxmara for recommending Sherry Nile spa at the Ramsis Hitlon. I went there today and the following is my summary feedback:

- Charges: 250 LE/hr; 200/45min; 150/30min
- Choice of Russian, Chinese and Egyptian ladies.

I opted for the Chinese lady for 1 hour. She is quite cute, slim, small breasts. Speaks only a couple of words of English and maybe twice as much Arabic. She seems to be a very experienced masseuse with excellent relaxing and erotic touches. She started on my back and neck and slowly moved down to buttocks and thighs.

Within 10 minutes, her hand had already skillfully made it to my balls and to my huge erection. She was very straight-forward: once she grabbed my cock she gave me her price list: HJ=200 LE; BJ=300 LE; VJ=500LE. She refused to haggle BJ down to 200, so I settled for the HJ. Although relatively expensive (at least fro Cairo), it was worth every penny. this woman is really good. She took her time and showed excellent skills at it. She easily accepted to take off her top and drop down her pants half-way. I sucked her very small tits amd my fingers quickly made it inside her very wet pussy. Although I tried my best to delay peaking, I soon ended up exploding. But she was so horny that she wouldn't let me take out my fingers until I made her cum too. very very hot woman!

The nice thing about cuming early in the massage is that you get the chance to enjoy the massage and have a really post-orgasmic relaxation. About 10 minutes before the end of my hour, she even tried to give me another HJ; unfortunately, my dick had slipped into deep hibernation (:

One last tip: before leaving, she advised me that all I need to take next time is 30 min (at 150LE) and I would still get the HJ :) For the younger studs among you guys, you might even get a 2-for-1 :)

All in all, very satisfying experience, though on the expensive side compared to other less fancy places in town.

Cheers

Mak

Emmadkarem
02-27-07, 17:11
There is nothing in Ain sokhna area, so pls forget it. There are some ugly african girls in far east cafe in new maadi. Cost is $100 / night. Tried africana at pyramides road and at 1 AM on Thursday, it was still empty!

Only massage place that I know of is sherry nile in Ramsis hilton hotel and it is LE 250 / hour russians or egyptians. Tried the russian and the egyptian but nothing special. Seems that they have to get to know you before anything could happen. They do through so many promises to keep you coming after them. Both are not pretty.

As of alwasseet adds, nothing special. They seems to be alll legit businesses.

Now, to all guys: if you have contacts simply post them with description. No lies please since I can easily identify a lot of bull shit in that forum and people claiming that they have contacts while they do not have anything.

Sweetboy07
02-27-07, 18:44
Hi Mcavity,

First, thanks for your report and the good pics you post.

As I will be in Cairo in one month I would like to meet some Sudanese girls as I did in the past. If you read my report from january 2004 I explain that I met girls in the Da Bafoo restaurant but I don't know if this is still existing as it was.

So I will also have a look to the restaurant you mentionned: do you know the name of the street? Or is it enough if I say Far east or Maharajah bar to a taxi? In case if the taxi driver understand english!

I have also posted pics of the sudanese girls I fucked and everyone will appreciate if you have more HC pics to share.

Thanks again and best regards.

Sweetboy07

Emmadkarem
02-27-07, 21:02
Hi,

It is located at the entrance of new maadi area, Alnaasr street. Taxi driver knows ieast t. Right after teh small square on the right hand side coming from the autostrade and entering new maadi and by the way it is still called far east rest/cafe. Also, few blocks down towards the street end, there is Boss cafe/bar which is chinese and full of africans providers. Cost is $100/night.

Pls, if you hook up with anybody, share with me via PM.

I am going to check hard rock cafe soon and will share the information.

We still need some info on massag places other than sherry nile which is expensive.

Hispanic Man
03-01-07, 09:07
Hi,

I need names of a places that I can book a lot of fun with ladies at Sharm el Sheikh, going to bed.

Thanks

Hungph
03-01-07, 16:02
As of alwasseet adds, nothing special. They seems to be alll legit businesses.Al waseet is a hit or miss, some of them specially those with only mobile no. are up for some HJ and BJ. Try Dream gym

Swpc10
03-03-07, 20:37
Since I don't read Arabic, the paper doesn't help. :) So any direct info would be appreciated.

I may try the Hilton. But cheaper would be better. :)

Swpc10
03-03-07, 21:06

Also, in Sharm and Hurghada there are so many massage places that cater for tourists with happy ending. Did not try it but I heard so much about it.
I checked all 31 pages and the only info is on the Hilton. So any specific info would be appreciated, you can PM.

Are Sharm and Hurghada cities? I will only be in Cairo.

Sweetboy07
03-04-07, 18:21
Hello,

do anybody knows if the restaurant called "Da Bafoo" in Mohandiessen (El-Batal Abdel Ahmed Aziz Street) is still existing and, if yes, if it still have sudanese girls there in the evening?
Since long time I don't read anything about it...

Thanks

Sweetboy07

Gemini72
03-14-07, 13:53
After reading the posting from BigMac I got so horny that I had to give it a shot. I booked my massage that morning and headed down for a relaxing session.

The place is quite run down, which is unfortunately normal for Egyptian standards. An older man was sitting behind that counter and said in arabic to one of the ladies "A foreigner is here". Little do they know that I understand. He asked me what I wanted and I opted for the Chinese.

She came in and as I was undressing, promptly told me to remove my underwear also. Of course I complied.

I then layed down and she began to massage me. Or at least it was something like a massage. You can tell that she was rushing to the BJ part as the massage was very mechanical. I've had worse though.

Then when I layed on my back, she began massaging my stomach and barely touching my balls and the surrounding area. Of course I got hard! She then said 300 pounds (and made sucking motions) and I played stupid for a second but was so damn horny I said ok.

She did a decent BBBJ. Let me play with her firm little breasts. She dropped her pants too, but wasn't too much into that as there was a funky smell (I have a keen sense of smell) and didn't want to risk putting my finger anywhere and suffering the consequences of fishy fingers.

After about ten mins of sucking she poured some baby oil on my dick and started giving me a HJ. I came like crazy and bit my lip in order not to make too many sounds.

She then wiped me off and I took a shower and left.

All in all, if you're ever really horny its an ok place to go. Nothing compared to FKK's in Germany where I will be going tomorrow to meet my buddy Boofer!!! Read the reports on FKK Oasis and Palace next week.

Hispanic Man
03-14-07, 15:43
Al waseet is a hit or miss, some of them specially those with only mobile no. are up for some HJ and BJ. Try Dream gymThank you Hungph,i just read your message right now, I appreciate your info. If you know a plan B, just let me know man.

Grandpianist
03-15-07, 19:36
There were three separate reports in the "Redhanded" column (on page 2) of the Egyptian Gazzette within the last fortnight relating to prostitution in Egypt - two about police raids on houses where sexual activity took place in exchange for money while the third was about the murder of a regular client by two wgs after he failed to pay them for a night of passion amounting to 200 Egyptian pounds. This proves that there is business to be transacted if only one knew where to go as well as that it's a high risk activity in Egypt. Apparently the owner of one of the houses found business through sending videos via mobile phones while the ladies working there had both Arab as well as Russian sounding names. If anyone knows any more can they please post.

Hispanic Man
03-16-07, 09:42
Does anyone have any Sharm el Sheikh information?

Grandpianist
03-17-07, 17:23
Does anyone have any Sharm el Sheikh information?I was in Sharm a year ago and didn't find much action apart from - if you RTFF - managing to obtain a happy ending from a massage delivered at my upscale hotel. Other massage providers elsewhere in town may provide the same level of service but you'll need to try them out for yourself - I don't think that this sort of activity will be tolerated by the Egyptian authorities and consequently it would be prudent not too broadcast things too widely.

Grandpianist
03-17-07, 17:52
with my optimism fuelled by my experience in sharm last year - see report on this forum - i thought i'd try a massage at my hotel in hurghada which is part of the same international brand. on my first day, a couple of ukrainian masseuses strolled around the hotel grounds looking for business and since one was reasonably presentable in a milf sort of way i thought i would check her out. during her sales patter she kept on emphasising the full body massage and i thought i was onto a winner but unfortunately, she couldn't accommodate me that day as she was fully booked and i didn't want to wait until the following day. she asked her companion - who looked as if she had been round the block a few times but still worth a go - whether she was free and she acknowledged that she was.

when i turned up on time, the lady i thought was going to provide the massage was sitting waiting in the reception area with another lady who looked as if who could have been a shot putter for the ukraine olympic team but it was the shot putter who came into the room with me. she delivered an expert massage though sadly without a hint of eroticism and i didn't find her sufficiently attractive to ask for more since i wasn't remotely turned on.

a few days later, another ukranian lady masseuse walked around the hotel looking for business. this one was in her early 20s and very attractive, walking with a sexy wriggle and wearing a top with a plunging neckline exposing her cleavage. i did not hesitate booking her up and things were looking up when she met me at reception and showed me into a room. i stripped naked and like her colleague previously she made no attempt to leave the room while i was doing so. she covered me with a large towel only to expose the bits she was working on and proceeded to give me a very therapeutic massage. my butt was exposed for much of the session and at one point the i thought i felt her finger stray into the crack. then it was all over without me flipping over but i offered to pay extra for my front to be done. she agreed but when i asked for her to massage the erogenous area between my legs, her face hardened and she shouted out "i'm sorry?" in an irritated sort of way. rightly or wrongly, i took that to be a no though she did subsequently come pretty close to touching my left testicle but that is as far as things went.

i didn't have another another massage after this experience although my instinct was telling me that a happy ending was achievable - at least from the original milf or even the shot putter and possibly the younger lady as well if i played my cards right. i'll be returning to the same hotel at some point in the future and will no doubt put this to the test to prove once and for all whether my assumption is correct.

Hispanic Man
03-17-07, 18:13
with my optimism fuelled by my experience in sharm last year - see report on this forum - i thought i'd try a massage at my hotel in hurghada which is part of the same international brand. on my first day, a couple of ukrainian masseuses strolled around the hotel grounds looking for business and since one was reasonably presentable in a milf sort of way i thought i would check her out. during her sales patter she kept on emphasising the full body massage and i thought i was onto a winner but unfortunately, she couldn't accommodate me that day as she was fully booked and i didn't want to wait until the following day. she asked her companion - who looked as if she had been round the block a few times but still worth a go - whether she was free and she acknowledged that she was.

when i turned up on time, the lady i thought was going to provide the massage was sitting waiting in the reception area with another lady who looked as if who could have been a shot putter for the ukraine olympic team but it was the shot putter who came into the room with me. she delivered an expert massage though sadly without a hint of eroticism and i didn't find her sufficiently attractive to ask for more since i wasn't remotely turned on.

a few days later, another ukranian lady masseuse walked around the hotel looking for business. this one was in her early 20s and very attractive, walking with a sexy wriggle and wearing a top with a plunging neckline exposing her cleavage. i did not hesitate booking her up and things were looking up when she met me at reception and showed me into a room. i stripped naked and like her colleague previously she made no attempt to leave the room while i was doing so. she covered me with a large towel only to expose the bits she was working on and proceeded to give me a very therapeutic massage. my butt was exposed for much of the session and at one point the i thought i felt her finger stray into the crack. then it was all over without me flipping over but i offered to pay extra for my front to be done. she agreed but when i asked for her to massage the erogenous area between my legs, her face hardened and she shouted out "i'm sorry?" in an irritated sort of way. rightly or wrongly, i took that to be a no though she did subsequently come pretty close to touching my left testicle but that is as far as things went.

i didn't have another another massage after this experience although my instinct was telling me that a happy ending was achievable - at least from the original milf or even the shot putter and possibly the younger lady as well if i played my cards right. i'll be returning to the same hotel at some point in the future and will no doubt put this to the test to prove once and for all whether my assumption is correct.thank you. i'll try, and i let you know whats is going to happen.

Kamel80
03-17-07, 22:38
Does anyone know a young Russian girl for short term marriage?

Animby
03-18-07, 16:57
With all respect to your observation, I live in Egypt I know what I'm talking about. ... please delete the pic.I'm late to this subject and I hope no one minds my belated interjection. With all due respect Mr Lalo, I don't believe you know what you're talking about. Number one, while the majority in Cairo may cover their hair, it's pretty close. I run a business here and have about 15 women working in the office. It's pretty close to 50/50 covered or not. About 5 are Christian so that leaves well less than half the Mulsim ladies covered.

As for deleting the pictures? Why? They knew the camera was aimed at them, the pix I saw do not identify the girls and who is going to recognize them, anyway? Cairo has 20 million people. If the religious authorities are monitoring this site, what are the chances they'll recognize some girl's knee? Give us a break.

Wanna get laid? Go to the Hilton's massage parlor and get a very expensive handjob or even a bj. Want it for free? Well, there aint no such thing as a free lunch but go hang out in the garden at the Marriott. Dress nicely, smile politely and eventually a lady or two will venture over for a chat and a drink. Be polite and keep the drinks (even if they are often non alcoholic) coming. I land about 20% this way. And I'm not young or handsome.

I've had four or five "good" Muslim girls - one was so "good" she would only let me have anal because she was protecting her hymen. A couple would only provide BJs and were happy with return of the favor. The same with the Christian ladies I've met there (except none have provided anal).

This method has also landed a couple of ladies at the Grand Hyatt but avoid the Hard Rock (which is at the Hyatt). Kids, couples and families.

I paid at the Ramsis Hilton in my first month or so here but not since then. I can get quite enough action just by having a pleasant evening in the garden at the Marriott. The secret to getting laid in Cairo is to be patient and be a gentleman. Oh, and there are working girls at the Marriott, too. So, if you don’t enjoy the chase, you can just buy outright. I’d get a room, though. No way I’d nvite a working girl into my apartment.

Again, sorry for bringing this up a couple of months late.

Alexfed
03-20-07, 21:26
With my optimism fuelled by my experience in Sharm last year - see report on this forum - I thought I'd try a massage at my hotel in Hurghada which is part of the same international brand.Grandpianist, is it possible to write in which hotel did you stay namely?

Thank you!

Hardplayer77
03-24-07, 16:52
Hi all,

I (European, late 20's) was actually looking forward to my stay in Egypt (will be for at least a couple of months, starting in a couple of weeks) also because I thought I would have lots of fun like I do in Europe- giorls and party every weekend. Having read many posts in this forum I'm beginning to think I'm either going to be sitting around by myself most of the time or I'll have to find someone longterm to settle with for the time being...maybe a maid in my furnished apartment:-)

However, I do not only have fun-related questions to start off with. For instance, I was planning to update my wardrobe especially in the "suits for hot climates" section. Can you guys here give me hint whether I should get everything here and take it with me or can I save lots of money doing that in Cairo? I am looking for designer attire, not something sewed together in a backroom of some shop or something:-)

Next issue is the housing:

Soemone told me to get a furnished appt. im Zamalek. Now how is that part of town concerning our mutual hobbies?? Is it far from the places mentioned here: Maadi and the pyramid bars at Giza(?)

Will ist be safe to take girls to the appt. if I tip my security guard well and regularly?
How about western pros in Cairo? No chance?

That will be it for now...looking forward to becoming an active member in the next months and posting my future wild experiences in Cairo.

I am also hoping to find guys that work and play hard like myself.

Hardplayer77

Hardplayer77
03-25-07, 20:00
For instance, I was planning to update my wardrobe especially in the "suits for hot climates" section. Can you guys here give me hint whether I should get everything here and take it with me or can I save lots of money doing that in Cairo? I am looking for designer attire, not something sewed together in a backroom of some shop or something:-)Ok I answered this one my myself, apparently the First Mall in Giza is a place to go find designer clothes. Then there is "brands for less"- it is an outlet for clothes produced in Egypt but manufactured for export. It is located in Zamalek so that will be easy to find hopefully.

Shame the forum is kindda dead- would have hoped for more mongers in Egypt.

Regards,

Hardplayer77

Animby
03-26-07, 14:42
Hello, Hardplayer. Welcome to Cairo.

It sounds like you’ve already commited to living in Zamalek. So many expats do. I guess that means I’ll have you as competition at the Marriott. Good luck. I won’t be here much longer, anyway. About time for my company to move me onward. Probably to SE Asia.

I haven’t purchased much in the way of clothing here. But you’ll find lots of men’s clothing stores and tailors. The quality, cost and style vary widely. I’m more of a Timberland kind of guy but had some nice suits made for me in Hong Kong. I only wear them if really necessary. Depending on your business here, you may find you need to be “formal” quite often. Despite my casual attire, I do wear a tie almost daily. Beats me why, in the desert, the men tend to wear ties and jackets so often.

The good side of that is the women take a lot of pains with their appearance, too. I’ve decided I like the Muslim head scarf: it outlines the face and accentuates the beauty. You’ll see a lot of variety in how it’s worn, though.

You’ll pay your bawab (doorman) every month but I think it’s a good idea to give him a bit extra when you invite a lady over. If there’s a problem, he’ll be your best friend with the authorities. I’ve invited several ladies into my apartment without a problem but only non-pros. Maybe I’m paranoid but I figure a pro might try to visit sometime when I’m not there. Sure you have a doorman/security guard but you spent more on dinner last night than he earned last month so he’s bribable.

On that subject, while you can give him an extra tip, don’t go overboard. Your neighbors will hate you for it.

Not a whole lot of mongering to do in Cairo. But the action IS there. You just have to be patient and look for it. And decide what you want. Pros here tend to be on the heavy side as Arab men tend to like them that way. Head off to Sharm elShiekh for a weekend on the beach and that’s where you’ll find western pros. Well, Eastern European, actually. Quite expensive, though. $150 or more ST!!!

There’s some small time action to be had in Alexandria but it’s really hard to find. The rest of Egypt is pretty barren in my experience. Of course, I’ve only been here a couple of years. And being an older guy, I don’t get as involved as I used to. As for the Sudanese girls at the clubs in Maadi? I’ve seen one or two real beauties there. Mostly not worth as second glance.

If your apartment comes with a maid/housekeeper, you might want to try and hire your own. Look for a Filipina or Sudanese – they know what you want and they might be a whole lot more attractive than that 60 year old woman you’re about to inherit. However, be warned, if you fire the housekeeper you inherit, everyone else in the building will think poorly of you. It’s a tough life.

Good luck.

Hardplayer77
03-26-07, 23:38
Hey Animby,

thanks for letting us profit from your experience in Cairo.

It is a shame you're leaving, judging from your post I'm sure we would have had some fun in the city. I'm sure SE Asia is much less challenging in terms of women and you'll have lots of fun there.

Thanks also for the info on clothes- I didn't expect the egyptians to be that formal, as you suggested, cause of the heat down there.

All the best to you!

Ciao,

Hardplayer

Harem2007
04-01-07, 15:57
Hi guys,

Just returned from a 5 days trip to sharm el sheikh and 2 days trip to cairo. Well. As for mongering didn't find any pros in sharm el sheikh. We met two russian girls there so we spent a cool time with them. They are regular girls not pros. We asked some guys working in sharm about finding pros in sharm but no one helped us because the answer was always "I don't know"! But it was nice when we met the two russian girls. Majority of torrists in sharm now are russians. Italians. English. Just see an egyptian couple seemed like husband and wife. And an egyptian family mom and dad two daughters:) then we came for two days in cairo before going back home. We stayed in hotel safir in zammalek. We went to the pyramids. Egyptian museum. Old cairo where the ancient big mosques exists. And from my observation. Yes the no of girls covering hair is very very big it exeeds the no of uncovered haired girls. Anyway. At the nigh life we went first to the mariott since its closer to our safir hotel. We first went to the casino as we read in some posts that action could happen there. But nothing happened. We went to the garden we find 90% are arab torrists others from other countries ut didn't see any local girl there. We took two shots at the bar then we got bored then we returned to the hotel. Next day we went to the hard rock cafe at grand hayat. Just some arab youth. And group of egyptian boys and girls sounds like friend and some other torrists from other countries. Last hope for action. Mr taxi driver:) we took a taxi the driver was nice. He suggested us to go to club africanna we said no. Because we don't like black girls (sorry no offence) he took us to a cabaret at haram street the place was not classy just egyptian perverts having some stupid joking with the waitrsses working there. The waitresses where faty and little bit old. Found one that was ok. About 5/10 she said wait till I finish my work and we will see. I didn't feel comfort because she will finish work at 6: am in the morning it meens I should stay 4 hours drinking till she finish. Than may be she is saying to every body wait till finish just to let everybody stay and drink:) so we paid ad left:) anyway. Egypt its nice place sharm is cool. Cairo is full of history. The ppl are nice and friendly. But for mongering. Its not worse visiting.

See you

Happy645
04-13-07, 14:58
Had anyone in Cairo tried the massage services at home? Those theat you can call and then they will come to your house?

What is the price for such services? Does it include sex, HJ or BJ?

IS it safe?

Animby
04-14-07, 19:22
Hi guys,

Just returned from a 5 days trip to sharm el sheikh. For mongering. Its not worse visiting.Sorry. I'm in Sharm right now and my experience is a bit different. In fact, I feel like I’m writing a letter to Penthouse. You know: "I’m just an average guy with an average 14 inch cock but the other day. "

I found myself with a few days’ time on my hands and so took a quick trip to Sharm el Sheikh, a very fancy resort town on the Sinai Peninsula, I. E. The Red Sea. It’s very popular with nouveau riche from the CIS nations (there were three jets bearing the name "Ukrainian International" – who even knew there was a Ukrainian International Airlines? ) and Europeans, especially Italians and Germans. It’s kind of like North Americans going to Acapulco. With camels.

This is my first time to be here without a female companion so I was interested to see what would be available. I had a lovely Thai dinner and then went to a local lounge to have a couple of drinks and see what I could see. I’d barely gotten my frist drink ordered when a willowy blonde poured herself into the seat next to me and asked me, in German. I have three strong languages and four weak ones but German isn’t one of either set. She effortlessly slid into English and asked if I wanted to some company.

Well, sure!

I ordered a drink for her and we chatted. She was Russian, from St Petersburg, named Ana, and had been living in Egypt for almost a year. Time is money and the conversation didn’t last long before she got around to asking if I wanted her to come to my hotel. That sounded fine to me so I asked her how much? I almost drowned in my scotch when she said €200 for the night. I apologized an told her since I lived and worked in Cairo, I was kind of used to Cairo prices. She asked how much that would be and I said, for a really special lady, maybe £500 (that’s EGYPTIAN pounds or about US$85).

Now it was her turn to choke. We parted company and I was out the price of one drink. No problem.

The music was kind of lame and way too loud so I was just about to leave when I received my next visitor. This time she was a Filipina carrying about 10 extra pounds on her 5 foot frame and cute as the proverbial button. She had the same patter as the Russian lady and I agreed to let her sit. I ordered a couple more drinks. Her English was truly rough but we switched to Spanish (one of my three strong ones) and had a great old time. Mari was recently arrived from Angeles City in the Philippines and we talked for over an hour. No pressure to buy her company for the night. Finally I asked her if she’d like to come back with me and she happily agreed. I asked what kind of money she wanted and she said not to worry about it.

We dropped by the local bottle store (aptly named "Drinkies") and picked up something to reinforce what remained of the night. I’m not into giving a paint by numbers of the night’s action but I will say she was spectacular! Made me wish I were twenty years younger. Without reinforcement from my little blue friend, I’m only good for a single go. She squeezed two out of me somehow. She tried to have me again for breakfast but my physiology wasn’t cooperative. She made it a game and my embarrassment became fun. What a winner! We had breakfast together. Money was never mentioned.

Guys, if you’re ever lucky enough to have a pro give it to you for free, try to remember, she may very well have to answer to someone else, I. E. A pimp. I waited until she kissed me goodbye before I slipped my only US currency into her pocket. $150. She was nearly indignant and tried to give it back but I won out. In return, I got her mobile number and the promise of a return match before I leave. She’s called me twice since then and I’m looking forward to her next visit.

Don’t know how much of this Jackson will allow so let me say the lounge was at Little Buddha, they asking prices are as high as €200 in this free-spending resort but I suspect, since this is not the high season, it could be bargained down to probably half that. And, if God is happy, you might even get lucky.

Animby
04-15-07, 17:49
DAY TWO
Spent the day diving in Sharm el Sheikh. Guys, this is a place to go for diving, not mongering and I’ll be posting on my diving board later today. But there is action of the carnal kind also. (All action here is P4P whether scuba diving or muff diving.) I returned to Little Budhha to see if my lovely little Filipina Mari would be available. Sadly, as I walked in, she was leaving with what I assume was a paying customer. Oh, well, my loss would be her gain. I sat and had a drink and was approached by a Russian gal but I didn’t entertain her advances as I don’t like smokers and if she couldn’t put one down long enough to proposition me, what would it be like later? After finishing my drink, I was ready to leave. I’d had three dives that day and was, simply, tuckered out.

As I was leaving, a group of Ukrainian guys came in. Since I’d been traveling alone, I’d needed to find a diving buddy and the divemaster had paired me up with one of these guys. Oleksye (pardon my butchering of the spelling) offered to buy me a drink and it would have been impolite and possibly damaging to international relations to refuse, so I joined them. Although Oleksye spoke English pretty well, the rest of the fellas did not so the conversation was a bit one sided. It wasn’t long before the smoker joined us and had a drink bought for her by one of the guys. I was having a hard time following the conversation and it seemed to me that two of the guys were going to go with the lady but my impression turned out to be wrong when she left for a few minutes and came back with a stunning blonde in a skirt so short I thought, for a moment, it was a belt. Two guys, two women went away with a loud farewell and hugs and laughter all around. (A note: I don’t believe I’ve ever socialized with Ukrainians before but if they are all as fun loving, humorous, loud and brash as these guys, then the Ukraine must be a fun place to visit.)

So, that left Oleksye, his friend and me. I asked Oleksye if he knew how much the others had agreed to pay. (Always doing research for you guys!) He and his friend agreed they THOUGHT the price agreed upon was €150 each but they weren’t sure. As our drinks neared completion, I told them I had to go get something to eat and then an early bed since we were going diving again in the morning. Oleksye suggested he needed something to eat, too, and knew a good place. Sharm is FULL of good places but he mentioned one I hadn’t tried before, Kamanga, I think it was called, so in an adventurous spirit, I agreed and off we went. The food was fine but not special but the music was great and we sat in the lounge drinking for some time. Eventually, we were approached by a very nice Egyptian lady who engaged my friends in what sounded to me like very good Russian. Within moments we were joined by two more Egyptian LON and drinks all around.

The ladies laughed and giggled a lot and asked us to take them for a ride at the amusement park next door. They were like children at Disneyland. It was fun watching them laugh and play as the three of us stood by, drinks in hand. Now a lot of mongers might be put off by the plumpness of Arab ladies. I’m not, really, though I do prefer a more svelte lass. There is a lot to be said for the comfort of a padded saddle. But it was not for me this night. I was simply too tired and needed to get some sleep. I made my apologies and grabbed a taxi back to my hotel.

Next morning as Oleksye and I geared up for our boat trip (he seemed to have an amazing tolerance for alcohol; in the time we’d spent together last night he’d easily had three drinks for each of mine and, yet, he was bright and chipper and ready to take a rocky boat ride) he admitted he and his friend had each taken a lady back to their hotel and both had stayed for breakfast. I asked him the price and he said they’d been told €100 but had bargained them down to €75. That said, he told me he actually gave her US$120 since she’d been very energetic and thorough. I wanted to enquire what he meant by “thorough” but some lady divers were coming aboard so our conversation turned to more mundane subjects.

Later, he told me he’d done her every which way he could think of until he’d gotten off twice. Then tiredness and liquor claimed him and he wanted only to sleep. Still the lady tried, enthusiastically, to revive him and only gave up reluctantly. He then woke up to a morning BJ. His lady’s enthusiasm reminded me of my own experience the night before with Mari. Maybe that is the norm here in Sharm. Maybe not.

I called Mari today and we have a daytime date on my last day here, tomorrow. You should not dive the day before you fly for the same reasons you don’t come to the surface too fast – nitrogen bubbles up out of your blood and causes all sorts of havoc with your bod. So, on my off-gassing day, I’ll have other activities to enjoy. Money wasn't mentioned but I’ll give her something. After all, I don’t work for free. And, yes, she may enjoy it but I like my job, too.

Boofer
04-16-07, 08:16
Great report...
are sharm hotels girlfriend friendly???
i was there two years ago and was stopped by security in the Hyatt.....
pls advise
regards

Animby
04-16-07, 08:46
Great report.

Are sharm hotels girlfriend friendly?

I was there two years ago and was stopped by security in the Hyatt.

Please advise

RegardsThis is my first time without a non P4P companion. I am in the Ghazala Beach Resort. The front entrance is not the one you would use after check in. You use the back entrance that leads to the beach. They stick some young kid there to make sure only guests come in. However, you also would come in this way to go to the restaurants and bar! He never said a word. Oleksye and his friends left last night so I can;t ask him their experience at the Hilton but he didn't mention any problems. The Ghazala has some detached cabanas around the pool. Mine was right near the entrance from the beach. Might have been different had we paraded through the reception area.

Sorry that probably doesn't help much.

Buzz00
04-16-07, 10:13
DAY TWO

Thanks for the good report Animby - could you mention which hotel you stayed in, what the prices are and what the diving cost you. I understand that tourists can't dive without an Egyptian instructor anymore.!?

I am very tempted to go based on your report - the diving must be great, nothing like the Red Sea and the diving must be pretty good as well, but seems to be overpriced.

Cheers.

Animby
04-17-07, 15:31
Thanks for the good report Animby - could you mention which hotel you stayed in, what the prices are and what the diving cost you. I understand that tourists can't dive without an Egyptian instructor anymore.

Cheers.I'm not sure how much my experience will be helpful to you. Most places in Egypt have a dual pricing structure and I have legal residency. The Ghazala Beach Resort is listed as a 4 star and I paid 300 egyptian pounds per night. That's around US$50.

I was doing exclusively boat dives this time and that, with all gear included, was 85 euros per day. I don't think there was any resident discount for that. Tips, meals, special fees, etc. call it 100 euros per day.

I've paid more. I've paid a lot less.

To save money, consider going to Hurghada. Same great Red Sea diving but it's pretty much at Egyptian prices. I suspect there are far fewer opportunities for P4P in Hurghada, though.

No info on requirements to have a local guide. Boat dives you'd want an experienced guide, anyway. Lots of these are drift dives and the currents can be unpredictable. Two months ago when I was last there, I did a check dive with a local divemaster but then did shore dives without a local guide.

I learned to dive in the Caribbean and have dived in many locales around the world. The Red Sea has 'em beat for sheer beauty. Last month, I was diving in the Mediterranean off Alexandria. Colder, less visibility but archaeological ruins to explore. Outstanding!

Swpc10
04-21-07, 16:19
I ended up visiting the Ramsis Hitlton twice while I was in Cairo.

First time got what seemed to be a local girl. When I arrived the just asked whether 1/2 hour or hour, and didn't give a choice. Virtually no English, pretty crappy massage, but offered special, initially at 300 Eqyptian Pounds. I offered 100 (thanks to the board) and we ended up at 200. She allowed touching, but was so bundled up, I couldn't get to anything. :) But it turned out OK, but nothing stellar.

Second trip the older lady behind the desk asked what I was looking for. I was having some lower back problems, so I said I needed that worked on and the rest of the body relaxing. I got a Ukrainian lady, not young, but in great shape, who did a WONDERFUL job on my lower back. It would have been worth it if it had stopped there. She told me she was a doctor back in Ukraine. After the flip and some light work on the front was offered a erotic massage. First price was something like 400. I just about fell off the table. I told her I had 200 cash, and that was it. She decided to accept. She offered full access (dropped pants, lift shirt, tits out of bra) for 100 more, but ended up giving that for free. She complained lightly about touching her between the legs due to her "being so hot and it being hard for her to keep reasonably quiet." :) But she allowed it. VERY nice technique with the massage.

Talking a bit afterwards she also offers oral services for an asking price of 600, and also offered to visit my hotel room the next evening. Earlier she had asked my sign (Pieces), so then told me she loved eating fish. :) She gave me her cell number, but unfortunately work intruded.

Yogi-Bear
05-09-07, 13:59
Hi folks, what's about the situation in Alexandria?
Many thnx in advance for useful hints.

AngelOnHoliday
05-10-07, 01:18
Just discovered this by chance, last week was in Alexandria where there are many arab students attending the Famous Academy there. Went to a cafe in Maamoura after the gates turn Right and its immediately to the right. They offer live entertainemnt and lots of shishas.

There was many tables with groups of guys and other tables with groups of girls some attractive some average.

As soon as I entered I noticed something quite unusual. Almost every one was ignoring the entertainemt and were busy with their mobile phones, mostly sending text messages. It was quite noticable and curious. Shortly after, I received a message telling me I received a file and if I would like to open it. I opened it and found an animated picture of a rose. Which I thought I received by mistake. When I was about to delete it, I noticed that the name of the file was a guy's name and phone number! So I went to my bluetooth settings and scanned for bluetooth devices around and thats when I discovered a whole new underground world of Hi-tech mongoring going on! Over 20 phones were detected with phone names ranging from Sexy cleopatra, to sweet lola and of course the guys had names like "Black Motorola" etc. While looking around indeed I found one of the Arab guys holding a black motorola phone to his chest in an obvious way to be noticed. Shortly after that a girl got up, went outside, the black motorola guy followed after and didn't return.

Next nite after I modified the photo and added my name and number I scanned the blue tooth devices and picked the names that were obviously feminine. I started to send the mesage to them. Some rejected it. Others accepted. Shortly I received an sms from "Spoiled Egyptian Girl" and she asked me to hold my phone up so I did. I noticed her, she smiled then just got up and went outside. One minute later I followed, she was just standing outside, said Hi, didn't seem like the type to start talking about prices and stuff soon, it was too noisy so I invited her to a a quiter place to talk and have a drink. Drove around, had something to drink after we talked a bit asked her to join me in my appartment, she agreed, but stayed only for few hours and had to leave. She is not too professional, university student, staying with roommates, and just does this to make extra cash.

Guys. It works!

Warning! Do not accept files with the extention. Sis since that is a virus and it can screw up your phone. Accept only files with known graphics extention like.jpg etc.

AngelOnHoliday
05-10-07, 01:22
Just discovered this by chance, last week was in Alexandria where there are many arab students attending the Famous Academy there. Went to a cafe in Maamoura after the gates turn Right and its immediately to the right. They offer live entertainemnt and lots of shishas.

There was many tables with groups of guys and other tables with groups of girls some attractive some average.

As soon as I entered I noticed something quite unusual. Almost every one was ignoring the entertainemt and were busy with their mobile phones, mostly sending text messages. It was quite noticable and curious. Shortly after, I received a message telling me I received a file and if I would like to open it. I opened it and found an animated picture of a rose. Which I thought I received by mistake. When I was about to delete it, I noticed that the name of the file was a guy's name and phone number! So I went to my bluetooth settings and scanned for bluetooth devices around and thats when I discovered a whole new underground world of Hi-tech mongoring going on! Over 20 phones were detected with phone names ranging from Sexy cleopatra, to sweet lola and of course the guys had names like "Black Motorola" etc. While looking around indeed I found one of the Arab guys holding a black motorola phone to his chest in an obvious way to be noticed. Shortly after that a girl got up, went outside, the black motorola guy followed after and didn't return.

Next nite after I modified the photo and added my name and number I scanned the blue tooth devices and picked the names that were obviously feminine. I started to send the mesage to them. Some rejected it. Others accepted. Shortly I received an sms from "Spoiled Egyptian Girl" and she asked me to hold my phone up so I did. I noticed her, she smiled then just got up and went outside. One minute later I followed, she was just standing outside, said Hi, didn't seem like the type to start talking about prices and stuff soon, it was too noisy so I invited her to a a quiter place to talk and have a drink. Drove around, had something to drink after we talked a bit asked her to join me in my appartment, she agreed, but stayed only for few hours and had to leave. She is not too professional, university student, staying with roommates, and just does this to make extra cash.

Guys. It works!

Warning! Do not accept files with the extention. Sis since that is a virus and it can screw up your phone. Accept only files with known graphics extention like.jpg etc.

AngelOnHoliday
05-11-07, 01:16
Hi folks, what's about the situation in Alexandria?
Many thnx in advance for useful hints.If you are planning to rent a furnished appartment (since it is almost impossible to bring anyone to your hotel in Alex) Maamoura is a good place. It caters to Arab tourists. It is an enclosed comunity, since you must pay entry fee to get in or must be a resident with a special pass. If you rent there they will provide you with a pass. there are 2 types of rental agents around. you see their signs on the street and usually they are sitting by a chair next to it. or you just call the number on the sign (attached). The first type caters only to Families so they will ask you if you are alone or with a family (wife & kids etc..) if you are not, they will refuse to rent to you. The second type will rent to single guys and those are the ones to use.

I atteched here one that is "single guys friendly" i translated the number in english so you can call directly or just drive around after the entrance you will see this sign with a guy next to it and talk to him. you can bring your girl to these appartments if you happened to pick one up using the BT(Bluetooth) method discribed earlier. or ask him to send you a cleaning lady for the appartment as is the case with most furnished appartments in Egypt where they serve as mamasans as well.

Happy hunting!

Hunter105
05-11-07, 14:01
My first mongering experience in egypt.

The first night when I arrived I looked around in the hotel and found the "famous" massage salon in the hotel. As it was late already and I was tired from the trip out of Germany I went to the main cafe, and I was surprised, there was a guy and a lady singing and a lot of egypt guys were sitting there having a drink and smoking shisha. In addition there were several girls sitting allone or in groups. I didn´t expect that, as some of them really looked like WRG´s. I also was sitting there take a Shisha and looked around. Some girls seemed to respond when looking to them but when smiling they turned there head away. In addition they were sitting there for at least 2 hours and no activity. I tried to somehow contact one girl, but it was not succesful when looking to her. Then I asked the waiter to give her a message from me, but he refused. As it was late and I was tired I went to my room allone.

Next evening I tried again, but didn´t succeed, maybe because I am not an arab looking guy or I am a bit too old for them. I didn´t understand the ongoing activity. So I went to the massage place and got a nice massage and a very good BBBJ from Mal Li??, a chinese lady not looking so great but with a good service attitude, (I think she even came when I was fingering her). The problem was that she dont speak english and it was very difficult to communicate with her, but she offered to come to my room the next evening.

Short report will follow.

Hunter105
05-11-07, 14:36
The third evening after having a good dinner at the italian restaurant, I went to my room and at about 22:00 Mal Li was knocking at my room door.

I frist took a shower with her and then she asked about the money (at least that was what I understood from her signs she gave). I payed her 500 EP (egypt pounds), but later on she somehow made me understanding that she also has to give money to the managing lady in the massage place (Nabila). She convinced me in a nice way, not pushing hard but she somehow insisted. As I didn´t know whether the managing lady is informed about her activity in the hotel room of the guests and I didn´t want to get any problems, I gave her another 200 EP, which was fine for me. Than the acitivity started and it was a very nice session with her, lasting about 30min. In the beginning it was a bit hard to enter her, as she was tight and it seemed to hurt her, but after some soft touches soft pushes she reacted very nicely and really pulled me, and I could see her pleasure and heard her coming soon. Than she made me coming. Unfortunately she rushed to dress and had to return back. She told me several things I didn´t understand but she was very GFE and she left after some nice kisses.

My rating (compared with german FKK and Dubai activities)

Looking 5/10; Service 7/10. Her age probably 25-30.

Next evening she again showed up close to midnight, but as I had a hard business day, I told her no and sent her back.

Next day my egyption colleague told me that it is difficult for european foreigners to contact the girls in the cafe. Some are sitting there to get contacted by egyptian and arab people, they will not accept europeans?! In addition he told me about this blue tooth activity with mobil phones. I tried it, but my phone didn´t work in that mode.

All in all a nice experience with the chinese lady in the massage salon. but I really tried to get into contact with a local lady. Maybe next time I will be prepared in a better way.

Good luck to you

Gianne H
05-14-07, 21:18
What about the Hard Rock Cafe, comments.

The third evening after having a good dinner at the italian restaurant, I went to my room and at about 22:00 Mal Li was knocking at my room door.

I frist took a shower with her and then she asked about the money (at least that was what I understood from her signs she gave). I payed her 500 EP (egypt pounds), but later on she somehow made me understanding that she also has to give money to the managing lady in the massage place (Nabila). She convinced me in a nice way, not pushing hard but she somehow insisted. As I didn´t know whether the managing lady is informed about her activity in the hotel room of the guests and I didn´t want to get any problems, I gave her another 200 EP, which was fine for me. Than the acitivity started and it was a very nice session with her, lasting about 30min. In the beginning it was a bit hard to enter her, as she was tight and it seemed to hurt her, but after some soft touches soft pushes she reacted very nicely and really pulled me, and I could see her pleasure and heard her coming soon. Than she made me coming. Unfortunately she rushed to dress and had to return back. She told me several things I didn´t understand but she was very GFE and she left after some nice kisses.

My rating (compared with german FKK and Dubai activities)

Looking 5/10; Service 7/10. Her age probably 25-30.

Next evening she again showed up close to midnight, but as I had a hard business day, I told her no and sent her back.

Next day my egyption colleague told me that it is difficult for european foreigners to contact the girls in the cafe. Some are sitting there to get contacted by egyptian and arab people, they will not accept europeans?! In addition he told me about this blue tooth activity with mobil phones. I tried it, but my phone didn´t work in that mode.

All in all a nice experience with the chinese lady in the massage salon. but I really tried to get into contact with a local lady. Maybe next time I will be prepared in a better way.

Good luck to you

Hunter105
05-15-07, 18:06
What about the Hard Rock Cafe, comments.Yes you are right, if there is anybody local that could give some information what is going on in the cafe would be very nice for me to understand the activity there.

Thanks,

Hunter

Yogi-Bear
05-18-07, 13:43
Many thnx angelonholidays!!!

And the idea with the cleaning lady is brilliant! :D

Unfortunately it will be the typical business trip. About 2 - 3 days and for sure in a hotel. So I guess: nothing and less then nothing. :(

AngelOnHoliday
05-18-07, 14:30
Many thnx angelonholidays!!!

And the idea with the cleaning lady is brilliant! :D

Unfortunately it will be the typical business trip. About 2 - 3 days and for sure in a hotel. So I guess: nothing and less then nothing. :(Hey Yogi-Bear,

Well I couldn't accept the fact that Alexandria is a hopeless case, so I have been doing some detective work, the result: There is Hope after all :D

Seeing how succesful Hilton Ramsis in Cairo is about providing extra services. I discovered that the same spa owner (Nabila) used to have a massage parlour in Kiro Seiz mall, Mostafa Kamel district, Abu Eir Street in Alexandria but the Vice police closed it down over a year ago. Last word is that it is opened again now! She is also now running the Spa in a Hotel Called Paradise Inn in Montazah... that spa is also serving Sheraton Hotel which is loaded with arab tourists, so the assumtion is that she continues her very fine tradition there!!

I havent been to Alex again after this information became available to me, but I will chack it out at the first opportunity and report. Anyone heading to Alex sooner please check it out and let us know.

Happy Hunting!

Alarbot83
05-19-07, 04:41
hello,, all, i spent four months in cairo as a student, and the situation is certainly not monger friendly. in egypt, like in many other countries in the middle east, non pros may be easier to get than p4p. speaking a small amount of arabic and having your own apartment certainly helps. be aware of muslim holidays, as well as the dates of the month of ramadan. most clubs will be closed, and the same men who would push you into their underground bars (more about that later) and advertise girls will yell at you, and create an awkward situation. as of this report, 1 usd = 5. 75 egyptian pounds (le).

first the p4p scene:

1. disco africana (now called nirvana but all taxi drivers know the former name as well). the best bet for going home with a girl, and easy on your wallet. you pay a 40 le entrance fee and a beer is about 12 le. on the dance floor is a slew of single girls (nearly all from sudan or central africa). unless there is a man dancing with them, they are available. just walk up to them and make small talk. then ask them to come home with you. they will then quote a high price for full service (300 le), but you can work them down to 100 le. the good thing is that most have their own place, meaning you don’t have to tip your bowwab (doorman) or hotel security. the downside is that most aren’t that attractive (5/10 tops) and aids is a much higher risk with them than others, as they don’t insist on a condom if you pay them extra. also, if black girls aren’t your thing, then you may not want to come here.

2. ramses hilton massage parlor. about 150 le for one hour massage. you have choice of central asian, east asian, russian, moroccan, or the rare egyptian. the russian and arab girls are generally better looking and they will start at 300 le for hj, but you can negotiate them down to 100 le. my first time i had a decent looking tajik girl who gave poor topless massage (but who cares about the massage? ) and then decent hj for 100 le. second time i opted for an egyptian girl who demanded 300. after 10 minutes of negotiating, i got her down to 120 le. mechanical hj which i could have done myself free of charge. not bad all in all if you get a pretty masseuse, but as far as i know, they don’t provide other services. may differ if you have a room there.

3. cabarets/baladi bars/cafes/nightclubs. you will see them rep001tered around cairo with, and pyramid street (sharia el-harem) is filled with them. they vary in class and price, but the general concept is the same. you’re seated and watch plump belly dancers dance poorly while shaking their fully covered chest and ass in your face as you listen to a live band crank out egyptian pop. these cater mainly to egyptian men for whom this is one of the few places they can drink beer and watch girls dance. the ones on pyramid street cater mainly to visiting gulfies who see nothing wrong with blowing 300 dollars for beer and cigarettes. in any case, once they find out you’re a westerner, you will get everyone haggling you for tips they will jack up the prices and you may get a bill of 200 dollars for one beer and a kleenex! rather than yelling at the owner, it’s best to stay clear of these places. i know a kuwaiti guy who blew 1500 le on a girl just because she kissed him once. it’s great to go once with a local to enjoy the show. if you are lucky, the owner of the nightclub may give you numbers of prostitutes (sharameet), but expect ridiculously high prices.

4. street walkers. hard to find during the day. but if you’re driving around at night and see a girl sitting by herself and doing nothing at 3 am, it is safe to assume that she’s working. the problem is that most don’t speak anything but arabic, and they’re dirty. if you make the mistake of letting them into your apartment, expect them to make off with a few of your household items. due to their poverty and being outside all day in the heat and dust, their looks are 3/10 tops, and their dirtiness brings that down. they shouldn’t charge more than 50 le, but make sure to double bag before entering.

5. your maid. this old hag who always asks for extra tips comes into use for providing girls. just ask her for banaat (girls) or sharameet, and she should oblige. you will pay 100 le per visit, in addition to whatever baksheesh you give the maid. make sure to be discreet, or your neighbors will either stop talking to you or ask for a freebie. the girls are decent, 5-7, and you can rest assured that they won’t try to steal.

non pros

1. auc/cac girls. the best dressed and best looking out of any egyptian girls. many would stand out in america for being drop dead gorgeous. unfortunately, they hang out with egyptian males in large groups composed entirely of upper class egyptians. because american university in cairo and cairo american college charge about 20, 000 usd per year, and also because they go to school with foreigners and take vacations in america and europe, they don’t think much of the rich foreigner. good to look at after all the hijabis in cairo, but no action.

2. al-azhar park. an oasis in the middle of the crowded streets. because this is sheltered from the public eye, male-females relations are more relaxed. we had hijabis coming up to us and asking to take a pic with us, and then exchanging numbers. you can freely talk to girls here, and most are from middle or lower class, so you may find luck in taking them out to the five star restaurants. (remember that an engineer makes about 100 usd per month, so a 30 dollar meal is unheard of for them). you will find girls giving anal sex freely in exchange for continued gifts.

3. cairo streets/shops. hit or miss; strike up conversations with single girls or groups of two and if they speak decent english and keep up the conversation, ask them for their number. if they give it, it means you can bring them back to your place for a nice relaxing fuck. you may get passerby yelling at you for talking to single girls, but they’ll keep walking once you threaten to call the police.

just remember that the police are on your side and if any one bothers you for mongering, the prospect of going to an egyptian jail will make them run away. i was never successful at hard rock or any other of the nightclubs, but i guess persistence might pay off.

editor's note: i certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the reports of distinction thread. please click here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Sweetboy07
05-20-07, 11:05
Hello Alarbot83,

do you know if the restaurant called "Da Bafoo" in Mohandiessen (El-Batal Abdel Ahmed Aziz Street) is still existing and, if yes, if it still have sudanese girls there in the evening? I made a post in january 2004 about it but
since long time I don't read anything about it...
And do you believe the situation is changing about to bring a girl in an 5 stars hotel?

Thanks

Sweetboy07

Hunter105
05-20-07, 11:56
Hello Alarbot83,

And do you believe the situation is changing about to bring a girl in an 5 stars hotel?

Thanks

Sweetboy07In an earlier post I explained that I have been in Ramsis Hilton, and I dont see any problem bringing a girl into this hotel. There are several restaurants in the first floor of the hotel, so you always can take the elevator from there and go to the room with your girl. Some months ago I stayed in the Hilton Nile, and also there I think it will be no problem to take a girl into the room, as there is the shopping center and some restaurants you enter through the hotel lobby.

Hunter