PDA

View Full Version : Egypt

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

CaiFkr
03-15-16, 15:04
Quite a report Falhooos. Definitely raising the standard of what a good report should be like. I also appreciate your sense of security. Quite important at this stage and shouldn't be taken for granted.

Keep safe, keep mongering.

Getting so horny in the past couple of weeks & as my last visit to my Mohandesien madame was not as expected, 2 shots with 2 different girls for 550 L. E.

I finally decided to pay her another visit this week, when I tended to call her last Thursday she luckily called me 1st asking why I was not calling since my last visit nearly 1 month ago, I asked for A. 1 of the before girls whom I tried & admired her technique in bed.

But Madame said no problem but she has another newbie girl I shall like & I said OK.

I arrived today after work at 5 P. M,said Hi to my madame & asked about how things are going till the girl arrives but she was already there with another dude, waited for couple of minutes tell he left, there were carpets all over the reception, I liked this privacy that no one sees another customer.

5 minutes later she appeared, H. She was curvy, large boobs not a MILF but a girl in her late twenties, chatted for a while turned she was from Imbaba area.

Told her to get naked except for bra, double the's OMG, large boobs, had little kissing but for more than the usual, tried to grab & squeeze her boobs inside bra & she started moaning then I told her to lie above me & take off her bra while she remains in same position & she did, I did what I was thinking the moment I saw her large boobs while we were chatting outside in the reception, the moment she grabbed her bra while raising her arms above her head I squeezed her her left boob with my right hand hard while sucking her other boob nipple with my mouth hard.

She hugged me gently & I tried teasing her more so I started penetrating her pussy with 1 finger, slowly till all my finger entered deeply inside & she was grabbing my head hard while hugging me even harder, seems she enjoyed it.

Enough teasing for this Sharmoota & time to fuck, seems my work payed off as while trying to bang her with me above 1st I sensed that her pussy was very wet, she was dirty talking, gentle in 1st but she replied my Arabic sex comments as a pro. I liked it really.

Finally I tried doggy style for couple of minutes & came inside, she didn't stood up the moment I came like some other working girls in the place but she let me enjoy fucking her for some time till she finally asked with moaning dirty voice 5 alawees, Egyptians only will understand, LOL.

Tried like many times before to get any girl number but they all refuses & kept saying to talk with the madame as they didn't give there numbers to any one.

Total loss: 350 L. E for 1 shot, I didn't regret it at all & I will go back soon for sure.

Guys I told my madame about getting a friend or friends of mine to visit & she welcomed, so I am willing to exchange my madame contact with any member who is ready to share another madame contact with same range of money. Seniors only please.

Hint: 1st when reading this forum with no contacts to share from my side, I kept asking why seniors only trust each others in sharing contacts, Fuck it.

But now I understood when I knew some contacts here in Cairo, you can't trust any new or junior member as he may be scammer or non-serious guy or worse, police cops & all before will ruin for sure any remaining chances for us mongers to get laid in Egypt which is already dry in terms of finding sex places or sharmootas, its not Las Vegas after all.

Thanks all, keep mongering.

Zack Putra
03-17-16, 12:18
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

IceManKr
03-17-16, 15:02
Hello gentlemen!

I'm living in New Cairo around 1 year and tried few time find Sharmoota or local girl for sex, but it was unsuccessful. Just I had good experience in Hurghada hotels and clubs.

I don't have problem with transport, money and place, where I really can find girl in Cairo? I don't have madam's phone, because non-Arabic speaker. Now I'm using Badoo app in phone, but no result after 1 week searching.

Thanks in advance for any helps!

Falhooos
03-17-16, 19:33
Same issue happened with me, 1 day last week, wake up with more than 2 contacts sent in advance from members with less than 3 posts.

Be safe & keep mongering.

MizoAhmed
03-19-16, 16:51
Hello guys,

So I got this new madam from one of the members Falhoos. As my usual madam lives near Zahraa Madinet Nasr so it is quite a drive for me. Thus I wanted a new madam nearer, and got this new contact in Mohandseen. Just tried her today! After some calls went to the Madam in Mohandseen near Sudan St. And tried one of the girls. Typical madam, went in, paid the money, and went to the room with the girl. Paid 350 for one shot (market price), no rush, pussy was shaved, didn't feel rushed, and place felt safe. Quite nice! She promised me whatever I want next time I call as well.

Will report back after my 2nd visit. Hopefully I will be a regular there instead of the Zahraa Madam because of the distance.

Thanks Falhoos for this contact!

Downsides: finding a parking spot, there is a bawab (he looks 3'alban though, but I hate bawabeens), no water in the bathroom LOL.

Cheers,

Mizo

Knader
03-20-16, 13:26
1 year, ya 1 year since I saw her for 1st time in my mohandesine madame's place, had an accident & tried to contact her many damn times but can't reach her except for last week by calling 1 more time as before usual & phone rang at last.

W. an experienced cock sucking lady, mother of 2 boys can be called a MILF to be honest, to skip the details she stopped dealing with any madam or pimp & trying to start her own business, she want boys to visit her in her place after her children leave for school, that's why I had to skip work to pay her a sex visit in her place which is near to my mohandesine madame.

Reached her place very sleepy about 9:30 in the morning & she was with me on the phone the whole time till I reached her flat, she was alone, kids left, kept chatting for almost 30 min. About her accident as all her belongings were either lost or stolen & I am the 1st 1 to call her after the accident & retrieving her SIM card again, after a while we went to the bedroom.

Imagine being with a MILF whom didn't have sex for almost a year & more horny than you already are, after some very deep French kissing she started grappling my cock, she is a pro. Really in sucking I my self moan forced not by choice when she slightly very slightly bit may cock sometimes while sucking, 1,2 minutes we changed roles, I my self started penetrating her pussy with 1 finger, then 2 while sucking her G-Spot, I was the 1st & may be the only customer this day so not disgusted at all, clean & shaved pussy.

She kept moaning while I am really enjoying sucking her pussy while my fingers in & out many times with diff. Speed & moves while grabbing her tits with the other hand, I really felt in control over this sharmoota as I will do whatever I want.

I then felt very horny to fuck & her voice encourages me to do so, I went over her due to her injured leg, still healing, cuddled her & start fucking slowly then harder & harder till I offloaded my load inside her with no condom & I kept fucking & kissing while holding her right tit with my left hand for like 1 minute after that.

Finally felt that this long way from home till her place worth it.

Dear Mongers,

Morning sex is really good as we have heard & seen in movies & would have been even better if you slept well the day before, LOL.

Place: Very safe.

Face: 7.

Body: 8.

Total loss: 400 L. E for 1 shot with no time watch at all this time.

Guys she welcomed for any new customers from my side, so any members interested, fill free to contact me & I will pass by her contact in return of course.

Happy morning sex my friends.Thanks for our fellow member falhooos, I got the contact of this MILF.

Iam already addicted to MILF's don't know why but very convinced based on my experience that MILF's are much more better than 20's.

Agreed with her by phone, she was very welcoming even without knowing me or getting a confirmation call from Falhoos.

Anyway, she was with me on the phone all the way till I arrived, she welcomed me wearing a black abaya and entered to the bedroom.

Coming from maadi to mohandseen was a very long distance and traffic at 9 AM as you can imagine so as soon as I arrived I asked to use the bathroom to wash my face.

When I returned back she was wearing a very nice black lingerie showing her juicy tits and curvy body so directly jumped into action and took off my clothes.

On bed, deep french kisses and great sucking experience, strange part is that when I moved my hand to her pussy she was very wet.

It was wiered for me that a pro can get that wet just in the beginning.

Just 2 positions due to her injured leg with full control not to come fast as I decided from the first place to do only one shot as I have to run to my work.

Everything was great and she was more than perfect.

Only issue is the timing as it must be between 9 am till 1 pm max, such timings is very hard for me due to job circumstances but for sure will visit her again soon.

Thanks again fellow Falhoos.

Falhooos
03-21-16, 13:21
Waiting for the Nasrcity madam to kindly open her phone for me to reach her whom I got contact from member MizoAhmed.

I received a call from my usual Mohandesien madam informing me that my friend Mizo was well welcomed on his first visit & asking when I will visit & I said tomorrow.

Reached yesterday after work around 5 PM, she welcomed me more than the usual as I have started to brieng her new club members A. K. A mongers, LOL.

Once I reached I saw my last visit sex girl waiting in her full face makeup, little chatting about work and how life going then I went with my girl inside, told her not to get undressed and let me do the honor this time as I felt like a husband with his wife with this makeup on her face.

Took off her dress and start deep French kissing while cuddling like long waited lovers for about 10 min. Till her lip stick were all around my mouth, tried to improve my usual technique this time, never went for the pussy until I finished all four-play and teasing her upstairs with kissing mouth and neck then to these amazing big curvy tits she owns, kept playing and sucking those tits and nipples with little pinching till I felt I did all I wanted and time to get down and down till this clean shaved pussy.

I started with 2 fingers penetrating this time slowly then harder then maximum speed till she was just about to orgasm as she shouted enough though, the new thing this time for me that I actually felt her G-Spot while fingering her deeply and the moment I pinched her spot she had this sudden body uncontrolled moves but I stopped the moment she shouted as to start fucking as I turned so horny after all that foreplay.

My stamina kept me for only 2 positions till I came inside her while holding her amazing big tits with my hands.

Finally, It was a good 2nd experience for me with this same before girl, next time my madame promised new face for me to enjoy.

Place: totally safe 100%.

Price: 350 L. E for 1 shot.

Dear Mizo,

Thanks for sharing your experience with us my man, I think my last visit was with the same girl you mentioned in your report, she has this butterfly tattoo on her left tit, as for the no water issue in the bathroom.

You should open the generator switch in the kitchen my friend, LOL.

1 more thing for those who kept asking for contacts without sharing any contacts from their sides, some of them says Hi I am senior member please give me contact, like if you are senior so that's OK I shall pass you any contact you requested, forget it, I will not even bother my self to reply to your message in the 1st place.

Regards,

Shron
03-22-16, 11:03
Dear Friends,

Need your advice.

Planning to visit Egypt sometime in April.

How is the security threat for tourist?

Is it safe to travel as a group (say 10 to 15 people)?

Please advice.

Regards.

Shron.

Zack Muller 00
03-22-16, 15:57
Hello guys,

Its first time writing report for group, but I know most of senior members like Egy Monger, Falhoos and sex 2013 and I want to thanks all of you for your reports and comments. And I would like to share my experience as well.

This is my first action report, so last week I got contact new girl from Haram "s", Any way I got to her place, I was surprised when I see her body like MILF but she in her 20's, big boobs, slim body, pretty face We spend some time talking, and she bring to me a drink, then we enter the room and I when I see her boobs after taking off her bra I feel horny and start French kissing then very good blowjob and 69 and play with her pink shaved pussy and start by ride my cock and can't stop staring to her boobs and feel horny and fuck her harder and harder till I cum inside her.

I really love the experience with her and I will do it again.

2 shots.

Face 8/10.

Body 9/10.

Sex 9/10.

Not a clock watcher, very intelligent.

Total loss: 400 L. E for 1 shot.

Willing to exchange with senior and trusted members.

Zika2016
03-23-16, 07:18
Nice experience in Cairo (very big city) and nice woman in middle east.

Waiting for the Nasrcity madam to kindly open her phone for me to reach her whom I got contact from member MizoAhmed.

I received a call from my usual Mohandesien madam informing me that my friend Mizo was well welcomed on his first visit & asking when I will visit & I said tomorrow.

Reached yesterday after work around 5 PM, she welcomed me more than the usual as I have started to brieng her new club members A. K. A mongers, LOL.

Once I reached I saw my last visit sex girl waiting in her full face makeup, little chatting about work and how life going then I went with my girl inside, told her not to get undressed and let me do the honor this time as I felt like a husband with his wife with this makeup on her face.

Took off her dress and start deep French kissing while cuddling like long waited lovers for about 10 min. Till her lip stick were all around my mouth, tried to improve my usual technique this time, never went for the pussy until I finished all four-play and teasing her upstairs with kissing mouth and neck then to these amazing big curvy tits she owns, kept playing and sucking those tits and nipples with little pinching till I felt I did all I wanted and time to get down and down till this clean shaved pussy..

Amged
03-24-16, 16:05
Hello everybody,

This is my first post, it seems that this is a nice forum, I have some good memories to share.

Once I got a contact with a nice lady in Madinet Nasr, she's got couple of nice, sexy and girls, can't remember that we exchanged names, I got directly to the room.

Poor but still nice, the girl was hot like hell, we got undressed, hot kisses were welcomed, she figured out that I'm good at sex, sucking, 69, I put it in her tight wet pussy.

And the girl took the lead, she did some amazing moves with her ass and waist made me explode.

It was a very good experience.

Unfortunately I lost the contact with my cell, she was near the car market in madenit Nasr.

I wish anyone got this one's contact to provide me with it.

Thanks.

Shkoko2000
03-25-16, 10:32
I am already subscribe to the site but I follow it from a longer time, I need any contacts please help me. Any number of madams or any massage place.

PsydBarrett
03-25-16, 14:28
What's up mongers?

This is my first post here.

This sure is the best and most legit thread all over the internet.

Sad thing is, no luck was found cruising anymore.

I'd be really grateful if some experienced mongers here could talk and share some contacts. I fancy the slimmer ones but definitely crave bigger attributes, hahah.

Thanks a lot in advance.

ZikoMan
03-25-16, 16:38
Hi there,

I am following the site several years but this is my first review.

I met a very sexy Russian MILF in Dokki.

Went to her house met me with a friendly way.

Went to action very hot lady with large boobs and started for play for a minutes then to the action.

Too shoots for 500.

Very good experience.

Member #4462
03-26-16, 02:19
Hi there,

I am following the site several years but this is my first review.

I met a very sexy Russian MILF in Dokki.

Went to her house met me with a friendly way.

Went to action very hot lady with large boobs and started for play for a minutes then to the action.

Too shoots for 500.

Very good experience.Does she the one who posted a massage add on CL?

VirginZero
03-26-16, 08:35
OK guys given the only trusted members rule that is being applied here would somebody be kind enough to tell me how can I work on improving my reputation? I don't have anything to exchange because as you all know everybody has to start somewhere, any help would be greatly appreciated because as my name suggests I'm still a virgin and I'm well into my 20's, let me tell you it's not nice LOL, take care and have fun everybody, thank you!

Shkoko2000
03-26-16, 08:55

Took off her dress and start deep French kissing while cuddling like long waited lovers for about 10 min. Till her lip stick were all around my mouth, tried to improve my usual technique this time, never went for the pussy until I finished all four-play and teasing her upstairs with kissing mouth and neck then to these amazing big curvy tits she owns, kept playing and sucking those tits and nipples with little pinching till I felt I did all I wanted and time to get down and down till this clean shaved pussy...Please give me the number or help me to reach to any madam.

Shkoko2000
03-26-16, 09:02
I am only goes to a lot of massages the last one that is Zahra2. There is a lady called Nashwa has a body like Kim Kardeshian and I went 4 times with her but it is closed. Nashawa is the beautiful girl I ever seen in all massage. I can't reach her again. I need anyone help me to reach happy ending massage or madam.

Smartan7
03-26-16, 10:55
Dear mongers,

I am willing to exchange contacts with you, please contact me and I will share with you.

Yamip
03-26-16, 10:56

Gentlemen,

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

ZikoMan
03-26-16, 13:06
Does she the one who posted a massage add on CL?No. I met her in a cafe.

AnExpat
03-26-16, 18:20
No. I met her in a cafe.Her name starts with "E" ?

Smartan7
03-26-16, 18:28
I know her also, I think her flat near Mitro Market at Dokki, but she is not available for 2 or 3 weeks now and no what's app.

No. I met her in a cafe.

SherifElgendy
03-26-16, 21:30
Hello mongers,

I have been living abroad for a long time and I'm returning to Cairo next week.

I don't have any contacts to exchange but I have to start somewhere.

I will really appreciate if someone can give me any contacts for ladies in Cairo and I can pay in return because as I said, I have no contacts to exchange.

Migos
03-26-16, 21:30
Hello every one,

Can any one give me a number for girl with cost not more than 500 l. E.

I have contacts with twice or treble 500 l. E.

EgyEng
03-26-16, 22:55
I newly subscribed to share contacts with you, here is my first adventure with Iraqi lady.

I got her contact through dating site but she asked me for financial support to meet me, so I figured out that she is independent escort and she was.

She is Iraqi single woman living in Cairo in her independent rented flat in which she can meet trusted mongers.

I first met her in a cafe as she asked to see me first, and I passed this test and when I went to her apartment later she opened the door for me with her.

Full makeup and in sexy outdoor dress. Nice flat with few furniture, we set on the coach and we had a juice drink, this was my first experience out of marriage.

So I was a little hesitated, so she started telling me that I am not series and I will keep just talking.

At this stage I made up my mind, I will do it, I started touching her and kissing her neck, then I pushed her and slept on her over the coach, my hard dick start searching.

For her pussy and at this moment she gets so horny and in a surrendering voice she said let us go inside, when I got away from her, her slim under pants was moved and.

I could see her pussy, here I got very horny.

In the way to her bedroom she kept saying I thought you will never do it but here we are you can fuck now and every day if you want to, in her bed room she took off her.

Bra and give it to me and laid on her back over the bed, I jumped after her and started with her under pants and get it off and started kissing her pussy, she said I will take off.

Your under pants like you did to me haha, but I didn't give her a chance to do it I was so fast and get off all mt cloths in one second, I was so horny.

I fingered her pussy first with one finger then with two and her moaning gets very loud then put on my condom and I penetrated her and she kept saying my name and.

Moaning begging for more, after while I said to my self why I am fucking her like same I do to my wife, I asked her for doggy and she said yes, I adjusted her at the edge of the.

Bed, on four with her legs spread and I penetrated her from behind, guys it was great.

She now started asking me get harder & faster and I did for about continuous 10 minutes till a really got tired and laid on my back and my cock started to get weakened.

Then it was her turn and she sucked it as I have never had till it get hard again and she come over facing for while and back for other.

After we finished she ran for the shower first while inviting me if I want take my shower first but I let her as I was very tired.

She is very horny white medium height, easy going, I am ready to exchange her contacts with a madam that have multiple girls to choose from.

Bye.

Loss: 1000 EGP.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Shkoko2000
03-27-16, 16:32
What can I do to gain contacts. After I paid the subscription, it must be service represented. Nobody answer me or give me anything. All members exchange contacts but what about new contacts. I follow this forum from along time. Please show me the right way.

Shkoko2000
03-27-16, 23:57
Why no one answer me on private massages or at the forum. What can I do? If I have a contact I will give it to every one. I stay a couple of days write posts and send messages without any gain why this treatment here? Anyone can test me if he gives my any contact.

Moddw50
03-28-16, 12:31
Went to a couple massage places in Maadi. No extra services whatsoever. Though that Russian place near Nasr road seems fishy. Will try another time and report if I got lucky.

Loss range: 200-400 / hour.

Shadow Ghost
03-29-16, 01:30
After gave up to find ladies in good price and trusted I decided to have a massage. I was in Maadi and searched in Google maps for nearest massage I found a Chinese one. Called and went there and 37 years lady came. Had great massage but with chatting with her I felt I can do her. Took her number and start chatting for a week before I go again. Next time I entered the room start hug and kiss and fingering her vagina. Decided to fuck and she said no but her eyes said yes. I pulled down panties and start fucking. Great small firm tits, milky body and hot tight pussy. It was risky because we had to stop every time we hear any sound outside.

Unfortunately I traveled for work before doing her again. One of the best times in my life. We still chatting and will do it in a hotel next time to have all the time we need.

IbrahimAhmed
03-29-16, 08:56
Hello guys,

I have been meeting a nice girl at Nasrcity for 2 years. Her place is nice and safe after 11 everyday. But I really want to change so if you have any nice ideas or contacts PM me.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Shkoko2000
03-29-16, 09:01
Please provide me with contacts, help me to start.

DGoGz
03-30-16, 03:04
Senior members,

I have been following the forum for quite a long time now. Regretfully I lost all my valuable contacts which I have acquired through a friend and now I am starting from scratch. A little help on areas / contacts would be much appreciated. I am ready to make some deals with whomever ready to make exchanges. Also I have no problems providing any guarantees to counter any suspicions.

Thanks a lot.

PharaohBoy
04-01-16, 18:06
Anyone tried Sherene from Craigslist?

She asks for much (2000 for 2 HR) and says she is free most of the time even in morning but afraid its a fake.

Member #4537
04-02-16, 11:54
In the midst of all the urgent pleas for contacts without anything to offer in return, it seems that the new era of mongers has somehow convinced themselves that the going rate these days is worth more than a month's salary for the majority of the population.

I am reading through just a few posts, and I am seeing prices such as 2000,3500 and 1500 for just a shot or two.

Truly an indicator of things to come in the future.

Yalla Neheb
04-02-16, 12:24
Anyone tried Sherene from Craigslist?

She asks for much (2000 for 2 HR) and says she is free most of the time even in morning but afraid its a fake.If you mean Sheren that her whatsapp number ends with 249, she is very clean and classy but she is a bit slim non smoker non drinker she is very professional and like to be hard cored. I tried her last week.

For only 1200 at my home. I met her from Nozha them go home. We had about 2 hours, 2 shots.

Body 7/10.

Performance 9/10.

Face 7/10.

PharaohBoy
04-02-16, 22:55
If you mean Sheren that her whatsapp number ends with 249, she is very clean and classy but she is a bit slim non smoker non drinker she is very professional and like to be hard cored. I tried her last week.

For only 1200 at my home. I met her from Nozha them go home. We had about 2 hours, 2 shots.

Body 7/10.

Performance 9/10.

Face 7/10.Yea, that's the one.

Glad you mentioned "very clean" as that comes before the looks for me. Hope she stays in business till my next trip back to Cairo as I missed her on last one.

I always end up hearing large numbers as I never use my Egyptian phone number for safety purposes (most anyone can get is first name from true caller which won't do much), not even an Egyptian whatsapp number.

PharaohBoy
04-02-16, 23:07
In the midst of all the urgent pleas for contacts without anything to offer in return, it seems that the new era of mongers has somehow convinced themselves that the going rate these days is worth more than a month's salary for the majority of the population.

I am reading through just a few posts, and I am seeing prices such as 2000,3500 and 1500 for just a shot or two.

Truly an indicator of things to come in the future.Prices should be in 500 LE range or less.

But with the forum being watched as many reports have mentioned, no old member will give out any contacts specially most guys have nothing to offer in return as you have mentioned.

I for myself never asked for one of these madams you or other old members post reviews about as I have nothing to offer in return, so why go into the embarrassment of asking.

On the other hand, only solution is to be careful and even agree on range of 1000 LE or even a bit more which sucks but no other solution.

I no longer live in Egypt but at the 1000 range every few months is so far acceptable as that's cheaper than any Arabic girl I can get where I am now.

Still 2000+ is not acceptable tbh.

Falhooos
04-03-16, 01:59
A friend of mine knew a pimp during his visit to Sharm El-Sheikh a year ago, he told me before but I was waiting to visit Sharm so that I could pay him a visit.

Visiting Sharm these past days since 2.5 years ago, I was really horny due to these sexy girls with bikinis whether Ukrainians or Egyptians.

I contacted this pimp today to arrange, he was very suspicious to trust me as it is my 1st time to deal with him.

After negotiations agreed on price and place yo meat him near El Hadapa, he description to me the place on phone till I reached his place.

Really, no kidding the best quality of girls I have ever seen so far in Egypt different from these semi-locals I deal with in my Mohandesien Madame, I saw these 2 girls L. & other chick but don't remember her name which was managed inside by a Jordan 60 years old man who paid 3000 L.E for 1 hour to fuck her.

I kept wishing to fuck L. Not the other girl whom just had sex with a 60 years old man, I want to fuck a clean pussy & I got my wish.

Getting inside and waited for her, I felt so damn horny that I could came with any simple dick touch, I didn't have any sex for about a week, she came in the room, OMG she was gorgeous not a 10/10 face but 8 with a very firm body and tits, started undressing her slowly 1st clothes then bra and sucked her tits while holding her tits and pinching them gently, she rode my & kept moving her lower back and pussy so that it touches my dick area, that drove me crazy so I switched position for me to be on top and started kissing her mouth then nick then tits then stomach and finally that best clean shaved smelly & tasty pussy I have ever fucked.

She kept grabbing my boxer to reach my dick which was about to penetrate my underwear, as soon as I felt that I couldn't hold it any more I started fucking her with me on top but I came seconds after that, I really felt sorry as I wanted to enjoy her even more as I can see her only in Sharm and I don't visit every day.

She noticed my frustration so she kept holding and kissing me while playing with her tits, chatted a little and I was shocked to know that this pimp has his own place in Cairo as well as Sharm, I was delighted to own the best contact so far in Cairo with me beside my Mohandesine madame, I promised to see her again to continue our sex mission, she was very friendly.

Place: seems safe,1st visit for me.

Price:500 L. E for 1 shot.

Girl: Face 8.5 and body.

Hygiene: 10.

Can't wait for my 2nd round with L. 1 of my best sex experience so far even though my performance was terrible in MG opinion.

For the fuck last time, some mongers whether juniors or seniors are sending PMs as I am their pimp demanding and asking for specific type of girls describing hair, body and place they want, I really prevented my self to reply on them aggressively as I am not your fuck pimp, its all about respect.

Regards,

Junior member Falhooos.

MohamedAli
04-03-16, 03:29
Hi there,

I read your post I am Iraqi and new in Cairo I am here from 3 months ago I am so horny. Can you give this Iraqi lady contact address and I promise I will exchange all what knew.

About girl contacts with just try and you will see.

Thanks Dr. Mohamed Ali.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

NoNana
04-03-16, 16:01
That's my first post I was looking the forum for a month hust for safety before I share.

I need any contact for my first time I do not know madams or MILFs all my experience with care blowjob and massage.

If you can help will be great.

Greetings,

Jackson

MohamedAli
04-03-16, 23:41

Gentlemen,

Thank You

Knader
04-04-16, 12:38
Prices should be in 500 LE range or less.

But with the forum being watched as many reports have mentioned, no old member will give out any contacts specially most guys have nothing to offer in return as you have mentioned.

I for myself never asked for one of these madams you or other old members post reviews about as I have nothing to offer in return, so why go into the embarrassment of asking.

On the other hand, only solution is to be careful and even agree on range of 1000 LE or even a bit more which sucks but no other solution.

I no longer live in Egypt but at the 1000 range every few months is so far acceptable as that's cheaper than any Arabic girl I can get where I am now.

Still 2000+ is not acceptable tbh.Well Egy, our fellow Pharaohboy did put us in a dilemma, how can we critisis him for paying that much and on the other hand no one is ready to share his contacts with him.

Dear Pharaoh, although I never share contacts unless with trusted members but I can understand your point.

My advise is to keep up the hard work and accordingly you will build your own database.

Good luck.

Member #4537
04-04-16, 20:00
Well Egy, our fellow Pharaohboy did put us in a dilemma, how can we critisis him for paying that much and on the other hand no one is ready to share his contacts with him.

Dear Pharaoh, although I never share contacts unless with trusted members but I can understand your point.

My advise is to keep up the hard work and accordingly you will build your own database.

Good luck.Even if we shared a contact with him, there is a chance he will do more harm than good because, as he said by his own words, "1000 LE is still cheap for an Egyptian sharmoota. ".

He doesn't understand the concept of spillover effect, which means that when he gives them LE 1000 the sharmootas will increase their prices as they will suddenly get the idea that mongers can afford a 150% raise.

If I get a good contact or Madam in return that asks the correct market rates (between LE 300-400) and not the overpriced rates I have been reading lately in the past few weeks on this forum, this not only gives me assurance that he is a trusted person to deal with but also somebody who can stick to the correct market prices and not spoil the sharmootas with overpaying so he can get an ego boost and a (perceived) better service.

MohamedAli
04-05-16, 02:16
Senior members,

I have been following the forum for quite a long time now. Regretfully I lost all my valuable contacts which I have acquired through a friend and now I am starting from scratch. A little help on areas / contacts would be much appreciated. I am ready to make some deals with whomever ready to make exchanges. Also I have no problems providing any guarantees to counter any suspicions.

Thanks a lot.I need madam contacts who have place. I have very hot sexy contacts 24 years young girl who do b2 b with full sex happy ending. If you agree to exchange you are welcome.

Dr. M A.

Moham
04-05-16, 12:17
Dear members,

I'm staying at the intercon City stars next week. Any suggestions on getting some action close by there.

Razor 69
04-07-16, 01:09
If you mean Sheren that her whatsapp number ends with 249, she is very clean and classy but she is a bit slim non smoker non drinker she is very professional and like to be hard cored. I tried her last week.

Body 7/10.

Performance 9/10.

Face 7/10.Can you tell me which section of craigslist, and it would be a gesture if you told me the ad date.

Thanks man.

Greetings,

Jackson

DGoGz
04-07-16, 01:54
I need madam contacts who have place. I have very hot sexy contacts 24 years young girl who do b2 b with full sex happy ending. If you agree to exchange you are welcome.

Dr. M A.You don't seem to have private message enabled, maybe you should or find some way to communicate privately.

Member #4462
04-07-16, 18:18
Guys,

Please stop paying such insane rates for those sharmotas. You are ruining the market this way.

I had one from a month with 300/ h now she is asking for 500/ h and the rate is increasing.

Just be patient and score three times with that same amount of money not just one time!

SherifElgendy
04-08-16, 05:22
Guys,

Please stop paying such insane rates for those sharmotas. You are ruining the market this way.

I had one from a month with 300/ h now she is asking for 500/ h and the rate is increasing.

Just be patient and score three times with that same amount of money not just one time!This is all we can find. Share contacts with lower prices and we will stop paying high.

Joe320
04-08-16, 09:13
Hi every one.

This is my first post, acutely it's even my first time to be in here, but I liked the idea, so please if you got any contacts to share I will be glad to receive it.

Regards.

Greetings,

Jackson

MohamedAli
04-08-16, 21:00
Hey guys,

After many tries of fake contacts from the net. Last it was real, it was with sexy girl big breast and ass 7/10 face, after sending massage to her mail.

She sent her whatssap number so we made a deal and she came to my flat in nasr city. It was wonderful hour metro than one hour indeed. We do everything.

Really I got relaxed. After 3 months in Cairo with nothing.

Anybody of you guys want to exchange with madam contacts with place because I can't host in flat always I need a girl with place. Just send me and lets exchange.

Waiting you guys.

Greetings,

Jackson

MildMat
04-10-16, 21:27
I just stumbled upon this thread and found this underground society of adulterers. I only have one contact called Shams if anyone is interested in exchanging contacts message me. Also I would like to ask the more experienced users to tell me about the etiquette (how to set a date, should I negotiate prices, etc.) of this realm.

Thank you.

Phoniex90
04-11-16, 14:24
Hi,

I really read a lot of posts about girls and meet them and I was working in Saudi Arabia I need to do my first experience prefer in delta Benha or Menofia or in Cairo if some one can give me number of working girl or madam for money no problem please someone help me.

HapHop
04-12-16, 14:54
Hello dears,

This is my first topic in your forum. I had have experience before with one women called nagwa and I left Egypt for purposes of work. I tried to call her back but I think she changed her number. Now I am in Egypt for just 2 weeks, I have to start again from scratch. I hope if anyone can help with madam or girl in Maadi, Mohanndesen or Madenet nasr. I realized that there is one Chinese massage center in Maadi or girl called Hoda in al Nasr street, so I will be glade if someone help me to start again.

Thank you.

NoNana
04-13-16, 08:31
I want any madam number in Heliopolis I only had BJ before if you would help will be great.

MtlUSA
04-13-16, 22:18
Hey everyone,

This is mys first post here.

I just want to say, I have no problem in subscribing, its just I don't have any contacts.

So lets say I subscribed, is there any way to get a contact from any member here? I can pay for it or do any other arrangement, its just I honestly don't have any contacts to share.

Thanks in advance.

HapHop
04-15-16, 18:42
Finally, I got my night yesterday in Maadi with SW in al lasilky street, she called Soha, and she have more. Girls and her own place. I have. Her contact and ready to share with madam in Mohandseen or Madenet nasr.

Tkrhel
04-18-16, 00:06
Dear,

Please share the her number. I am in Egypt for 2-3 days so I want to enjoy with her.

Tkrhel
04-18-16, 00:57
Hi friend,

I am in Egypt so can please share the contact details for Egypt girl so I can also enjoy with you help.

Please.

Thanks.

PharaohBoy
04-18-16, 14:34
Even if we shared a contact with him, there is a chance he will do more harm than good because, as he said by his own words, "1000 LE is still cheap for an Egyptian sharmoota. ".

He doesn't understand the concept of spillover effect, which means that when he gives them LE 1000 the sharmootas will increase their prices as they will suddenly get the idea that mongers can afford a 150% raise.

If I get a good contact or Madam in return that asks the correct market rates (between LE 300-400) and not the overpriced rates I have been reading lately in the past few weeks on this forum, this not only gives me assurance that he is a trusted person to deal with but also somebody who can stick to the correct market prices and not spoil the sharmootas with overpaying so he can get an ego boost and a (perceived) better service.Just saw the reply.

As I said, probability of having a contact here is almost nil unless you have something to offer in return and a really old member but lets go with the assumption you've made.

First of all, my work involves a model for pricing for customers so I sure understand what you mean by spillover effect. Actually I factor other stuff including but not limited to risks, demand, missed opportunities and leakage in my work but lets get back to the point here.

Sure I'd never pay above average to unknown (never offer and better wait for the price) or offer above set price for the known ones cause simply if you go as low as 1 pound more, they will take it as standard and will offer less for original price. Even worse, all that madam's girls or the girl's friends / co-workers will ask for more or offer less for the old price (time or quality of service).

So simply if I can get the service I want from X girl for 200. Why pay more? Unless you want her to praise you in front of the other girls in anyway an here we can say, the girl managed to fool the client and won more money for less work.

But again I saw girls getting away with around 1500-2000 and people ready to pay that much or even more. A girl (luckily was not in Egypt) managed to make a guy I met at work pay her almost double what she used to take saying he got a big the and that she liked it. Let alone those who I see the stupidest who start developing feelings for Sharmootas and pamper them thinking it's mutual.

But at the end, contacts are very scarce now seeing how many mentioned losing contacts and given the fact that this forum is watched, so everyone is being very very careful.

Esso22
04-19-16, 13:48
What happened to Mona Madinet nasr madam? Any info as her phone is always off.

Hahaer
04-19-16, 16:26
Hi all,

I just arrived in Cairo and will stay here for a long period, I'm looking for contact be shared, I have many contact in Tunisia and Senegal, any one interesting?

Greetings,

Jackson

HapHop
04-19-16, 17:16

Gentlemen,

Thank You

Moddw50
04-20-16, 02:58
Tried a couple Russian MPs in Maadi. Nothing out of the ordinary. Seems legit. The 4 hands is really relaxing though. A bit expensive 600 EGP.

I tried most of the massage places in Cairo. Some places offers a happy ending which is definitely not for me damage around 200-300 depending on the masseuse.

Will try the WG-car thing the next couple weeks and will report, I'm kinda trying to get to something on my own.

Good day.

Tkrhel
04-20-16, 10:30
Hi all,

Please someone help me how to get girl contact number. I frustrating form one week. I am not able to find out any girl in Egypt. On this weekend I have to leave Egypt. Please help some.

Thanks.

Moddw50
04-21-16, 20:36
I finally was able to get a contact of a Romanian girl. After almost a year of trying to find something.

Called her and went to her place yesterday around 8. Started with some foreplay, she has great tits, then on to some DATY and that pussy was so clean it almost tasted like sweets LOL.

Then she gave me a BJ after that it was condom sex time. Started with some cowgirl. Then missionary. Finally it was doggy and blast time! We sat after and talked for a while she was very nice.

No rush no attitude very clean. Face 7/10 body 9/10. One of the greatest experiences ever.

Damage- 2000 EGP. Now before any of the guys come out and say that's too much you are spoiling the market and what not. First of all she's not a resident so I guess it not spoiling the market, secondly I'd love to pay 10 EGP if I could but that's all I could find.

And in the end I'll quote Tupac Shakur " you can tell somebody who is hungry " or in that matter thirsty " what to do, unless you are ready to feed them then you can tell them what to do.

BigTitsLover86
04-22-16, 20:33
Hey,

Its my first time to post here in Egypt section.

I didn't try the paid service before in Egypt, and I was following this section since one year and got my subscription few months ago.

Find a girl for a paid service in Egypt is not easy at all, and all members having contacts are seeking contacts as exchange.

I was in Barcelona for 4 days, everyday I log online to an escort agency website, choose a girl from the website and call them for incall or outcall, it was so easy!

Anyway, I tried to search online seeking an Escort girl here in Cairo, I found a girl from Romania called L* (Mobile: *72).

Sent here WhatsApp message today, she replied and told me that she is from Bulgaria and don't offer incall services.

I have to rent a room in one of the Airport Hotels to see her, she was asking for 3,000 EGP / Hour.

I said its too much, she blocked me!

I think its easy to travel to Europe than finding a girl for a paid service here!

DGoGz
04-23-16, 00:21
Would anyone be helpful enough to say where can I most probably find WG / SW in regards to places, time and areas? Help would be much appreciated. I am trying hard to re-establish a base after I lost mine several months ago.

Thanks in advance.

Hossja
04-27-16, 02:25
Finally, I got my night yesterday in Maadi with SW in al lasilky street, she called Soha, and she have more. Girls and her own place. I have. Her contact and ready to share with madam in Mohandseen or Madenet nasr.Hey HapHop,

Could you please share with me the contacts.

Hossja
04-27-16, 02:27
Hey guys,

Can anyone send me contacts for a nice girl with a place to have a nice sex?

Hossja
04-27-16, 11:29
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the writing was so bad that the report was nearly impossible to comprehend.

Amenhotep
04-29-16, 13:11
I finally was able to get a contact of a Romanian girl. After almost a year of trying to find something.

Called her and went to her place yesterday around 8. Started with some foreplay, she has great tits, then on to some DATY and that pussy was so clean it almost tasted like sweets LOL.

Then she gave me a BJ after that it was condom sex time. Started with some cowgirl. Then missionary. Finally it was doggy and blast time! We sat after and talked for a while she was very nice.

No rush no attitude very clean. Face 7/10 body 9/10. One of the greatest experiences ever.

Damage- 2000 EGP. Now before any of the guys come out and say that's too much you are spoiling the market and what not. First of all she's not a resident so I guess it not spoiling the market, secondly I'd love to pay 10 EGP if I could but that's all I could find.

And in the end I'll quote Tupac Shakur " you can tell somebody who is hungry " or in that matter thirsty " what to do, unless you are ready to feed them then you can tell them what to do.Can you please share man?

Moddw50
05-01-16, 10:17
Can you please share man?I don't mind sharing. I can't PM though as I haven't subscribed.

EgyStallion
05-02-16, 02:48
I don't mind sharing. I can't PM though as I haven't subscribed.Hi,

I'm new in here so can you guys please help me I'm really into sex badly and so horny so can you please at least provide me some numbers of girls with the prices I'll be thankful.

Falhooos
05-02-16, 22:02
Hey dear mongers.

Long time no posts, it seems that the forum suddenly turned from experience sharing stories to contacts sharing requests from new members whom reminded me of my self when I 1st subscribed in the forum with no contacts to share & no one to trust till I found this contact of my Mohandesin Madame that exchanged everything.

Any way, thanks to our fellow monger Tamer101, he gently exchanged with me contact for a Ukrainian chick Valentina that lives in Sheikh Zayed in October & she demands 1000 L. E for 1 whole hour of sex not by shots as my usual Madame deals.

I thought a lot due to this price before texting her on What's AP but finally I said OK, I texted her & after our friend Tamer confirmation she agreed to meet me in her Villa in a compound in Zayed.

She welcomed me in her place after texting me all the way with directions & her villa number, she was very sexy in her robe while her while leg & sexy panties appeared while she was moving around, typical Ukrainian, blonde short hair, French body, little tits, sexy white skin.

She asked for money 1st & I gave her the 1000 L. E but her face changed once she counted the money as she said she usually take 1500 L. E not 1000 L. E, I laughed as I usually expect the girl to ask for more money especially if this is your 1st time to visit & also if she works independently with no pimp or Madame to arrange & deal with.

She then asked me to call Tamer to ask & confirm the price, I didn't know his number so I kept calling my number & telling her that he is busy for about 10 minutes & I kept my face look angry cursing Tamer in front of her, sorry my friend, till she seemed bored & she desperately asked if I am carrying 200 L. E more as we can agree on 1200 L. E instead of 1000 L. E but I said no & I tend to leave but as expected she said OK follow me upstairs & I was happy my little trick paid of.

Sorry for these long details guys but 1000 L. E was already high so I really was going to leave if she insisted on 1500 L. E.

We went upstairs & I get undressed, she took off her robe & I saw her in her little bra & panties, she was like a white angel, white French body, very sexy, cute hair but she seemed little old not a MILF of course but may be 28 or something.

I followed the same routine, little hot tongue French kissing for 5 minutes but I can't wait more to see her undressed & eat her pussy so while kissing I start undressing her 1st bra then panties & I gently hold her little tits in my hand & squeezed for couple of minutes then start pinching her little nipples & sucking on them, really enjoyed her body details with my hands every inch from the hair till waist, I then tended to go down stairs so I start kissing & sucking down stairs from her libs, neck, tits, then tummy till the most clean shaved non-smelly pussy I have ever seen till now, I kept eating & sucking this pussy for some while, never tended to leave it then I start penetrating with my fingers while sucking her pussy In & out slowly then faster then faster till she literally screamed & started these cumming moves with her waist & legs that's when I stopped & tended to kiss her mouth & neck to let her enjoy her 1st cum with me.

After 1 minute or so I asked her if she is OK, she laughed & pushed me to lie on bed naked & started grabbing my horny standing dick with her hands, returning the favor she started kissing my cock & all around my balls including my balls of course, she was a pro as she kept sucking & filling her mouth with my dick & I kept playing & holding her head pushing her gently to suck more of it, she kept sucking till I came all over the bed & she kept sucking while I was ejaculating, OMG.

I excused to use the bathroom to wash my self then I came, start chatting with her a little to know her real name & her visit in Egypt till I was hard again to fuck.

We did many positions even some positions she performed that I saw before in porn movies but don't know their names, I kept fucking hard & when I rest she either took the lead & start to fuck me or I use my hands penetrating her pussy & feel her G-spot, her bed room air conditioner was broken & I kept sweating all over my body but guys she didn't sweat 1 drop during the whole hour even though she came twice, fuck our hormones really.

I came for my 2nd time while fucking her with me over her, while cuddling her & kissing her neck, then I use my hands penetrating her pussy again till she came for 2nd time.

After exactly 1 hour, her alarm clock rang while she was giving me a blowjob as I was very tired with low stamina, she stopped suddenly & said that my time was up, I really didn't feel that 1 hour has passed but It was actually 5:30 PM on my watch, she was really friendly as she let me take a quick path to wash my self & kissed me goodbye on leaving.

Face: 8/10.

Body: 9.5/10 would have been 10 if her tits were little bigger.

Hygiene: 11/10.

Friendship: 10/10 She was really friendly.

Time watching: 0/10 You have an hour to do whatever & as many shots as you do.

1 Disadvantage: Air conditioner was broken-down as we met about 4:30 pm.

I really tended to visit her again these days but she was last seen on What's AP on 16th of April, so she may be traveled back to Ukraine but she will come again in few months as she said, still an amazing sex experience though & a very nice chick to fuck.

Thanks Tamer101 & waiting your report regarding the Monahdesin MILF my friend.

Thanks guys & keep mongering.

Regards,

Falhooos

Hossja
05-02-16, 22:09

And in the end I'll quote Tupac Shakur " you can tell somebody who is hungry " or in that matter thirsty " what to do, unless you are ready to feed them then you can tell them what to do.Hey man,

I can pay the subscription for you if you want but I need to make sure that you will send the correct number and info and a pic if you have?

ZedZeexer
05-04-16, 06:45
Hey dear mongers.

Long time no posts, it seems that the forum suddenly turned from experience sharing stories to contacts sharing requests from new members whom reminded me of my self when I 1st subscribed in the forum with no contacts to share & no one to trust till I found this contact of my Mohandesin Madame that exchanged everything.

Any way, thanks to our fellow monger Tamer101, he gently exchanged with me contact for a Ukrainian chick Valentina that lives in Sheikh Zayed in October & she demands 1000 L. E for 1 whole hour of sex not by shots as my usual Madame deals.

I thought a lot due to this price before texting her on What's AP but finally I said OK, I texted her & after our friend Tamer confirmation she agreed to meet me in her Villa in a compound in Zayed.

She welcomed me in her place after texting me all the way with directions & her villa number, she was very sexy in her robe while her while leg & sexy panties appeared while she was moving around, typical Ukrainian, blonde short hair, French body, little tits, sexy white skin.

She asked for money 1st & I gave her the 1000 L. E but her face changed once she counted the money as she said she usually take 1500 L. E not 1000 L. E, I laughed as I usually expect the girl to ask for more money especially if this is your 1st time to visit & also if she works independently with no pimp or Madame to arrange & deal with..This report seems dodge of the highest order & quite honestly, makes me even question your integrity! Some glaring holes in your report! Firstly, the source of that contact, a guy with one single post! Really? You found him reliable how exactly? If I pay the subscription right now & openly claim I got contacts, you'd trade with me?! Get out of here. Secondly, the place of this alleged meeting. A residential compound in Sheikh Zayed! Because the security of that compound or any other for that matter would allow a *****house under their noses! Well, that's definitely a first to hear of in Cairo. More, the ridiculous rate for a foreigner, 1.5 k LE, yeah right. Those girls aren't stupid. Her peers on the open market would charge twice that anytime before the crackdown on working gals in hotels, but of course she would settle for a thousand, interesting really! You don't know the guy who gave you her number, why would she ask you to call him if she's independent? Plus, I thought you said this Tamer guy vouched for you to her, she must have some way to contact him if she pleases!! Some white knighting is going on right there. Not to mention, if there had been texting going on between you & the girl beforehand, first thing to be agreed upon would the rate! So the haggling bit is laughable really. Bottom line, very suspicious report & if I were to ever even dare to exchange anything with you, I'd think twice about who you really are!

Member #4537
05-04-16, 18:49
This report seems dodge of the highest order & quite honestly, makes me even question your integrity! Some glaring holes in your report! Firstly, the source of that contact, a guy with one single post! Really? You found him reliable how exactly? If I pay the subscription right now & openly claim I got contacts, you'd trade with me?! Get out of here. Secondly, the place of this alleged meeting. A residential compound in Sheikh Zayed! Because the security of that compound or any other for that matter would allow a *****house under their noses! Well, that's definitely a first to hear of in Cairo. More, the ridiculous rate for a foreigner, 1.5 k LE, yeah right. Those girls aren't stupid. Her peers on the open market would charge twice that anytime before the crackdown on working gals in hotels, but of course she would settle for a thousand, interesting really! You don't know the guy who gave you her number, why would she ask you to call him if she's independent? Plus, I thought you said this Tamer guy vouched for you to her, she must have some way to contact him if she pleases!! Some white knighting is going on right there. Not to mention, if there had been texting going on between you & the girl beforehand, first thing to be agreed upon would the rate! So the haggling bit is laughable really. Bottom line, very suspicious report & if I were to ever even dare to exchange anything with you, I'd think twice about who you really are!Finally a smart one here who can smell the bullshit. Yes, his post sounds like it came from LaLaLand.

I was already convinced that the Egypt forum had already turned into a bunch of zombies until I read this very well-put post of yours.

It is particularly laughable how he claims the Ukrainian sharmoota lives in a residential compound in Sheikh Zayed of all places. For a start, no sane landlord would rent to a single young lady foreigner, especially Ukrainian nationality. Second the security guards would definitely report her in a heartbeat, as they always ask guests where they are heading exactly in the entrance of the compound regardless of which compound you are in or even how expensive the car you drive is. In the 1% chance his story was not made up, my only guess is the landlord is squeezing her on the rent and she is paying huge bribes to the compound security (doubtful because eventually word would get around and all the non-security staff would want a piece of the LE 3000 she gets to open her legs for 1 hour).

Bareza
05-05-16, 03:32
Hi all,

This is my first post.

Wish you all a good day.

Bareza
05-05-16, 03:45
Please Egy Monger.

Jackson wrote this advise to another member.

"If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

And I wonder if this is true?

This is my first day so I am confused.

Thank you for your time.

Finally a smart one here who can smell the bullshit. Yes, his post sounds like it came from LaLaLand.

I was already convinced that the Egypt forum had already turned into a bunch of zombies until I read this very well-put post of yours.

It is particularly laughable how he claims the Ukrainian sharmoota lives in a residential compound in Sheikh Zayed of all places. For a start, no sane landlord would rent to a single young lady foreigner, especially Ukrainian nationality. Second the security guards would definitely report her in a heartbeat, as they always ask guests where they are heading exactly in the entrance of the compound regardless of which compound you are in or even how expensive the car you drive is. In the 1% chance his story was not made up, my only guess is the landlord is squeezing her on the rent and she is paying huge bribes to the compound security (doubtful because eventually word would get around and all the non-security staff would want a piece of the LE 3000 she gets to open her legs for 1 hour).

Knader
05-05-16, 14:01
Finally a smart one here who can smell the bullshit. Yes, his post sounds like it came from LaLaLand.

It is particularly laughable how he claims the Ukrainian sharmoota lives in a residential compound in Sheikh Zayed of all places. For a start, no sane landlord would rent to a single young lady foreigner, especially Ukrainian nationality. Second the security guards would definitely report her in a heartbeat, as they always ask guests where they are heading exactly in the entrance of the compound regardless of which compound you are in or even how expensive the car you drive is. In the 1% chance his story was not made up, my only guess is the landlord is squeezing her on the rent and she is paying huge bribes to the compound security (doubtful because eventually word would get around and all the non-security staff would want a piece of the LE 3000 she gets to open her legs for 1 hour).Not into the details you are arguing as I don't really care about it, but I know Falhoos and already exchanged contacts with him.

He is a reliable person with no bullshit.

Actually contacts I got from him were very nice.

ZedZeexer
05-05-16, 15:08

It is particularly laughable how he claims the Ukrainian sharmoota lives in a residential compound in Sheikh Zayed of all places. For a start, no sane landlord would rent to a single young lady foreigner, especially Ukrainian nationality. Second the security guards would definitely report her in a heartbeat, as they always ask guests where they are heading exactly in the entrance of the compound regardless of which compound you are in or even how expensive the car you drive is. In the 1% chance his story was not made up, my only guess is the landlord is squeezing her on the rent and she is paying huge bribes to the compound security (doubtful because eventually word would get around and all the non-security staff would want a piece of the LE 3000 she gets to open her legs for 1 hour).Thanks. And you raise good points yourself regarding the whole compound thing. I really wonder know how the place of the punt is of no importance to Knader over here, but each to his own I guess.

In fact, when you get back to Falhoos' reports, it gets worse! I mean his Sharm el Sheikh report is hilarious. A pimp maintains the same contact for a year, a freaking whole year! Doesn't end there, he says there was a Jordanian grandpa who paid 3 k for a girl just before his arrival, yet the pimp graciously accepted 500 LE a pop for a hogtie, by his own admission! Just like the Ukrainian gal who disappeared on the 16th of April, phantoms.

He does it again with his contact of the lady with the accident, she disappears one whole year but miraculously she still holds the same number! His Mohandesin lady thing might actually turn out to be true, I guess that's the card he's been playing over here all along. But his shenanigans do raise more red flags for me, I do wonder who that guy really is.

Falhooos
05-09-16, 22:07
So after little more than 1 month since my last visit to my Mohandesin Madame, she actually was like a pain in the ass during these last 2 weeks as she kept calling me asking how I am doing & if I am going to pay her a visit soon.

As I was setting more grounds with better quality of girls to be honest before whether in Sharm or with this courageous Ukrainian Valentina whom I met in Zayed, I was in no rush to visit my madame these days but I decided to give her a visit any way so as not to lose her even I will try decreasing my visits to be able to use the contacts I exchanged thankfully with other members here.

Anyway, I called her today as I promised last week asking for any new girls available, she told that a new girl came yesterday but she was not good & she will prepare another 1 for me today E. Whom I never saw before & I said OK, I then asked for another few girls names if they are available whether today or next time but unfortunately the 1 I liked before the most W. Was engaged & retired, shit.

I reached the place, usual greetings to this bawab whom I really don't like, knock knock then I saw this girl E. Whom I tried before with a lot of makeup ready for me in her black dress robe, I said OK lets do it, as soon as I was dressing off my shoes I saw this little MILF W. Whom also I tried before & liked her tits & words during sex, I got confused whom I shall ask my madame to deal with as E. Was already ready for me while W. Was in her normal house close.

I called my madame asking for W. Whom I liked, Its my money after all.

After getting ready, she came inside, letting me undress her, then the usual French kissing for more time this time, little four-play from my side while she grabbed my cock, I was not in the mood today for eating her pussy so instead I let her gave me a quick BJ & then we start fucking.

I came after some time while she was all over me while holding her big tits in my hands, really big amazing tits.

Body: 7.

Talking: 8.

Total loss: 350 L. E for 1 shot.

1 last thing as It seems that few members here are questioning my posts as it seems irrelevant or non-logical, guys I am writing what really happened to me & its your decision whether to believe it or not also why I need to fake posts, I have my contacts & I already shared others with other mongers here so I don't need to do so, any way I will reply separately.

Regards mongers,

Falhooos

AnExpat
05-10-16, 09:41
Hey Falhoos.

Check your PM.

ZedZeexer
05-10-16, 10:16
Anyway, I called her today as I promised last week asking for any new girls available, she told that a new girl came yesterday but she was not good & she will prepare another 1 for me today E. Whom I never saw before & I said OK, I then asked for another few girls names if they are available whether today or next time but unfortunately the 1 I liked before the most W. Was engaged & retired, shit.

I reached the place, usual greetings to this bawab whom I really don't like, knock knock then I saw this girl E. Whom I tried before with a lot of makeup ready for me in her black dress robe, I said OK lets do it, as soon as I was dressing off my shoes I saw this little MILF W. Whom also I tried before & liked her tits & words during sex, I got confused whom I shall ask my madame to deal with as E. Was already ready for me while W. Was in her normal house close...You're at it again! Unbelievable the endless loopholes in any review of yours!

I really wonder how a brothel in a Mohandessin apartment is still in business! How has it not been reported? There's only one way I see you can talk your way out of this, but I'll leave it to your response, either you keep BS-ing your way out of this or simply come clean.

And BTW, how many W's in this place? Since you've seen your favorite MILF before, didn't you care to ask about her availability on the phone like you did with the others? Do you normally undress in hallways? Even if it's just your shoes?

And yes, please, answer each post questioning your integrity separately, well, if you could.

Knader
05-11-16, 14:46
Thanks. And you raise good points yourself regarding the whole compound thing. I really wonder know how the place of the punt is of no importance to Knader over here, but each to his own I guess.

In fact, when you get back to Falhoos' reports, it gets worse! I mean his Sharm el Sheikh report is hilarious. A pimp maintains the same contact for a year, a freaking whole year! Doesn't end there, he says there was a Jordanian grandpa who paid 3 k for a girl just before his arrival, yet the pimp graciously accepted 500 LE a pop for a hogtie, by his own admission! Just like the Ukrainian gal who disappeared on the 16th of April, phantoms.

He does it again with his contact of the lady with the accident, she disappears one whole year but miraculously she still holds the same number! His Mohandesin lady thing might actually turn out to be true, I guess that's the card he's been playing over here all along. But his shenanigans do raise more red flags for me, I do wonder who that guy really is.Dear Fellow.

Would you please translate for me this sentence "I really wonder know how the place of the punt is of no importance to Knader over here".

ZedZeexer
05-12-16, 08:17
Dear Fellow.

Would you please translate for me this sentence "I really wonder know how the place of the punt is of no importance to Knader over here".First off, it's your prerogative to trust whomever, none of my business really. I just find it funny a report with so many loopholes especially about the place where that punt took place, just a reminder, a villa in a Sheikh Zayed compound, you don't actually care about those silly details in my & Egymonger's posts questioning the authenticity of this report & its poster just because you trust him! Doesn't get any interesting IMO.

Sex2013
05-14-16, 00:33
Dear Senior members.

Has anyone exchanged contacts with Falhoos?

Thanks.

Sex2013
05-14-16, 00:43
In my last session with one of my contacts, she told me that Seham is back from the gulf area. I really missed her and tried to call her several times over the last few months with no success (I have reviewed her before). Called her and we arranged a meeting in Faisal. As usual, she is still fantastic specially her ass fucking. She told me a long story about another lady who video recorded her in a sex movie and she had to leave for sometime.

Once in action, we do he usual deep French kissing while she is playing with my tool. Then BJ with balls sucking, she is great on that. Fucking started in several positions nd I really enjoyed his ass fucking. I did two shots with a damage of 600 for her and 150 for the place owner. Hope she will stay.

El Matador0
05-14-16, 01:24
A fantastic sexy mama in her middle 30's. V. expert in sex except that she don't want anal.

I was already booked in an hotel in the 5th district area, I called her the night before, picked her up by my car from tahrir sq. Then we went to my hotel.

I tried to do some tricks to safely make her enter my rooms, however I was checking all the entrances at this hotel, and I was like I made a v. Good plan: the.

1st she had a shower, then me, then we had a couple of red wine, then we went through a chat for 5 minutes. Then started with some DFK.

Then the action began, and I was amazed by her techniques. However she was a little chubby. But she had the perfect ass and boobs, but I didn't like her stomach.

Had her in missionary and cow girl and that was my 1st shot.

We had a couple of beer, then she belly danced to me on a song on my mobile, when the song was over she was thrown on the bed then we started the 2nd shot.

And I latterly did every position I know, however I was interrupted by a knock on the door from the room service asking if I need cleaning which was very confusing to me even after the go.

But when I was back and she came naked from her hide from the WC I was back again but a little afraid which made me lasting longer and after like 15 min. I had my 2nd shot.

Decided that I will not go on for another one so I put on clothes.

Overall:

Damage:300.

Face: 7 body: 7 hygiene: 9.5 techniques: 7.5.

*she doesn't do blow jobs or anal, but I have a feeling that I can make her try BJ.

*expect a call from her daughter to check on her because she think that she is working as a sales woman: the hahaha.

MenYawy
05-14-16, 21:52
I used my circle of friends to get a phone number of an American girl who provides escort services. She was friendly, she even sent some nudes to me to warm me up. She invited me to her apartment in Down Town near Tahrir square. The apartment was clean and quiet and I had no trouble to enter the building as there was no Bawwab. We had crazy sex and it was one of the best experiences I have ever had. She was like a wild jaguar and I actually had to make quite an effort to keep up with her antics LOL.

Body: 9.

Damage: 1000 per hour.

I only have her email currently and I haven't contacted her in 4 months. Her phone now is out of service. I can still exchange her email with anyone who is interested and willing to exchange.

Thanks

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

BigTitsLover86
05-15-16, 22:44
Hello mongers,

I will book a room in one of Alexandria's 5 stars hotel for me, and a girl that I know will be on the same hotel.

What are the secured options to visit her in her room to spend a night, without being caught by security cameras or hotel's staff?

El Matador0
05-16-16, 01:47
Hello mongers,

I will book a room in one of Alexandria's 5 stars hotel for me, and a girl that I know will be on the same hotel.

What are the secured options to visit her in her room to spend a night, without being caught by security cameras or hotel's staff?Try to stay low as possible. My advice based on several experiments like this regarding staying in hotels is that as long as they can't see both of you entering the same room, then you are not in trouble.

However you can act cool as she is a normal friend while at the pool, reception, club, etc. But, When it come to going through the room try not to go together at the same time.

Always try to be that you are in her room, because if my guessing is right, that you're a foreigner. Which gives you the upper hand if something happens and that would prevent any problem.

Don't do public sex or foreplay in the hotel, they will keep an eye with you. You get in trouble or they will keep an eye on you.

Stay safe bro. And keep us updated.

Member #4537
05-16-16, 04:10
First off, it's your prerogative to trust whomever, none of my business really. I just find it funny a report with so many loopholes especially about the place where that punt took place, just a reminder, a villa in a Sheikh Zayed compound, you don't actually care about those silly details in my & Egymonger's posts questioning the authenticity of this report & its poster just because you trust him! Doesn't get any interesting IMO.Hypocrisy has no limits in our beloved country. All I could say really pertaining to those 'reports' by our fellow mongers.

Amroo
05-16-16, 19:56
Hi all,

I found one girl named Lina, she offering B2B massage in Maddi.

Do anyone know her, also she offer place to do is it safe to go with her.

This my first time, any advice.

Thanks,

Amro

ZikoMan
05-17-16, 14:41
Hey dear mongers.

She asked for money 1st & I gave her the 1000 L. E but her face changed once she counted the money as she said she usually take 1500 L. E not 1000 L. E, I laughed as I usually expect the girl to ask for more money especially if this is your 1st time to visit & also if she works independently with no pimp or Madame to arrange & deal with.I think she is the I mer 6 months ago. She live in a chalet not villa. In October gardens. If she is the same can you tell her phone last 3 digits?

El Matador0
05-17-16, 17:36
Hi all,

I found one girl named Lina, she offering B2B massage in Maddi.

Do anyone know her, also she offer place to do is it safe to go with her.

This my first time, any advice.

Thanks,

AmroI received a call from the guy now, he told me that he wants me to speak to Lina herself.

He gave her the mobile, and I answered her rudely but she kept on talking and discussing that she understands that I am serious thought I sent a lot of emails and msg then she decided to call me.

However, she said that this man is her manager / pimp. And she discussed with me the location will be in her flat. In new Ma'adi. I confirmed the date with her.

I don't know whether this is a scam or not! I am really confused!

Advices please from the old members!

BigTitsLover86
05-17-16, 18:30
Try to stay low as possible. My advice based on several experiments like this regarding staying in hotels is that as long as they can't see both of you entering the same room, then you are not in trouble.

However you can act cool as she is a normal friend while at the pool, reception, club, etc. But, When it come to going through the room try not to go together at the same time.

Always try to be that you are in her room, because if my guessing is right, that you're a foreigner. Which gives you the upper hand if something happens and that would prevent any problem.

Don't do public sex or foreplay in the hotel, they will keep an eye with you. You get in trouble or they will keep an eye on you.

Stay safe bro. And keep us updated.Thank you El Matador.

What do you mean by "Low" ? You mean that I should stay in Hotel lower than 5 stars? Or by being low to appear to the Hotel's staff?

I won't deal with her as a normal friend, all I want is to enter her room. I'd like to check if there is a connected room to reserve 2 connected rooms (Both of us will reserve separately).

Sure we will enter the same room in different times, but I am so worried about CCTV cameras or Hotel Staff to see me entering her room.

You guessing is wrong, I am Egyptian and she too.

El Matador0
05-18-16, 02:09
Thank you El Matador.

What do you mean by "Low" ? You mean that I should stay in Hotel lower than 5 stars? Or by being low to appear to the Hotel's staff?

I won't deal with her as a normal friend, all I want is to enter her room. I'd like to check if there is a connected room to reserve 2 connected rooms (Both of us will reserve separately).

Sure we will enter the same room in different times, but I am so worried about CCTV cameras or Hotel Staff to see me entering her room.

You guessing is wrong, I am Egyptian and she too.Well, by low I mean away from the hotel stuff. Don't be afraid from the CCTV they won't track you, the have many guests walking through many halls.

It would be way better if you both picked a couple of rooms attached or near or at least at the same level.

Stay safe bro, and post your review to us.

Member #4537
05-18-16, 08:42
I received a call from the guy now, he told me that he wants me to speak to Lina herself.

However, she said that this man is her manager / pimp. And she discussed with me the location will be in her flat. In new Ma'adi. I confirmed the date with her.

I don't know whether this is a scam or not! I am really confused!This is a no-brainer. You are in for a potentially deadly setup perpetuated by the man pretending to be her pimp.

To make matters worse, this is in a private apartment, so you are in his mercy as soon as you enter that front door.

You may even find that you are the one being fucked in the ass rather than the other way around. And then filmed and blackmailed to prevent the video from going public.

Really anything can happen when there is a male pimp / relative / husband / boyfriend involved, especially in our beloved country.

El Matador0
05-18-16, 14:56
This is a no-brainer. You are in for a potentially deadly setup perpetuated by the man pretending to be her pimp.

To make matters worse, this is in a private apartment, so you are in his mercy as soon as you enter that front door.

You may even find that you are the one being fucked in the ass rather than the other way around. And then filmed and blackmailed to prevent the video from going public.

Really anything can happen when there is a male pimp / relative / husband / boyfriend involved, especially in our beloved country.Dear Egy monger,

I was really out of my mind when I only thought about that. I will definitely not go with this. Looks like I will stick with the only working girl I have here. I really wanted to try something different. But with this way it's is an absolute no.

Thank you so much bro.

ZedZeexer
05-18-16, 18:14
I'm very skeptical of those reports by newbies & the flurry of those as well, I mean how many have we witnessed during the past week? Makes me wonder if the vultures watching have altered their tactics; instead of asking which they won't be given any contacts, let's offer. Who knows, could be setups actually. Mind says it is, d*ck says it ain't. But I always go with my mind.

Member #4537
05-19-16, 06:15
I'm very skeptical of those reports by newbies & the flurry of those as well, I mean how many have we witnessed during the past week? Makes me wonder if the vultures watching have altered their tactics; instead of asking which they won't be given any contacts, let's offer. Who knows, could be setups actually. Mind says it is, d*ck says it ain't. But I always go with my mind.Indeed, I have also noticed this but kept quiet about it.

The Ministry of Interior watchdogs are getting more sophisticated by the day, and no longer are they just keeping a close eye at entrances of apartments using civilian clothes and monitoring mobile phone conversations. In fact, according to one of the Madams I used to frequent, these days the Ministry are sending young beautiful decoys that pretend they are sharmutas but later snitch on the Madam. In other words, they are sending spies.

Nomad311
05-20-16, 07:54
So I want to know how someone like me can start getting contacts. I am new to the scene and I still haven't got any contacts, and I tried messaging few members and they didn't reply as I don't have contacts. So the question is for senior members, how in hell did you guys manage to get contacts.

KingKimoo
05-21-16, 07:39
Dears.,

I'm trying to find a place for good sexy massage in Cairo.

Some 5 stars hotels are available as example "H".

But the Egyptian girls their are so fat and not attractive by any means.

Any ideas for another places.

King

KingKimoo
05-21-16, 12:18
After gave up to find ladies in good price and trusted I decided to have a massage. I was in Maadi and searched in Google maps for nearest massage I found a Chinese one. Called and went there and 37 years lady came. Had great massage but with chatting with her I felt I can do her. Took her number and start chatting for a week before I go again. Next time I entered the room start hug and kiss and fingering her vagina. Decided to fuck and she said no but her eyes said yes. I pulled down panties and start fucking. Great small firm tits, milky body and hot tight pussy. It was risky because we had to stop every time we hear any sound outside.

Unfortunately I traveled for work before doing her again. One of the best times in my life. We still chatting and will do it in a hotel next time to have all the time we need.Dear,

Where in Maadi the only one I knew closed 2 years ago.

Sex2013
05-22-16, 14:42
I believe even in such a case, there is no responsibility on the male mongers as long as they witness that they paid money for the service. Am I right?

Indeed, I have also noticed this but kept quiet about it.

The Ministry of Interior watchdogs are getting more sophisticated by the day, and no longer are they just keeping a close eye at entrances of apartments using civilian clothes and monitoring mobile phone conversations. In fact, according to one of the Madams I used to frequent, these days the Ministry are sending young beautiful decoys that pretend they are sharmutas but later snitch on the Madam. In other words, they are sending spies.

Royal Lover
05-23-16, 00:21
Yup. Nothing. The male monger is just a witness. So nothing serious except for the potential scene.

I believe even in such a case, there is no responsibility on the male mongers as long as they witness that they paid money for the service. Am I right?

Sly One
05-23-16, 03:47
I believe even in such a case, there is no responsibility on the male mongers as long as they witness that they paid money for the service. Am I right?You would thing they would have better things to do. Like securing Airports a lot better than running around trying to stop the worlds oldest profession.

Sly.

Sex2013
05-23-16, 10:24
Got a call yesterday from my madam that she has a new girl called the. Arranged to go there at 5 PM. I paid her the damage in advance and then got into the room after having a shower. Met the. , a girl in her early 20's with fantastic body and abilities. She started everything like DFK and BJ and has one of the best BJ I had in my life. She licked my balls in a way I have never experienced before. Keep licking for around 10 minutes which made me almost coming without fucking her. Then she rode me with very hot and enthusiastic way, she really loves what she is doing till I came. Chatted with her and turned out that she is divorced and 420 addicted.

Overall I really liked her and her attitude and will redo soon (Face 7/10, Body 9/10). Total damage: 350/ shot for the madam.

Sex2013
05-23-16, 16:39
Yup. Nothing. The male monger is just a witness. So nothing serious except for the potential scene.Bro, I am finally back to the forum and miss the old days. You are still one of the best members I have shared contacts with.

Will send you private messages shortly once I try all the new girls with my new madam and ready to explore.

TouringT
05-23-16, 16:57
I've avoided mongering in Egypt for a number of reasons, but I've been thinking about changing that. I decided to go for a browse at the Marriott a few days ago. I sat in Harry's Pub and had a drink but it was pretty dry. There was one cute Arab girl sitting alone who looked like a WG but she waved me off when I tried to greet her. I finished my drink and went into the Casino where there were quite a few women. There was one really cute Syrian, S, but she had a fairly high asking price. 1 hour for $300 or 2500 LE (Her math is a little off). For 2 hours she wanted $400 or 3500 LE. There was another Ukrainian girl who wasn't even that hot who wanted $500. I wasn't planning to take anyone home that night so I didn't ask for details. If you're facing a dry spell or aren't comfortable roaming MPs and brothels this is a pricey but relatively safe option. If I was ready to take someone home I'd have tried to negotiate more seriously. Egyptian mongers won't be able to get into the Casino of course.

Sex2013
05-24-16, 16:16
Got a call from my madam telling me of a new girl called Noura. I rushed to her place and found Noura. I found her with a red lingerie and with white skin as milk. She has large boobs (D size) which I am crazy with. My main problem with her is that she is a BBW which is a little bit behind my appetite. Anyways, we started chatting and I knew that she is married with 2 kids.

Everything was normal, DFK, BJ, boobs playing (more than 10 minutes), tits fucking, cowgirl, doggy style. And then I came.

Total damage is 350/ shot and I will not repeat as BBW is not my preferred type of women.

BotaBeto
05-27-16, 14:53
I've avoided mongering in Egypt for a number of reasons, but I've been thinking about changing that. I decided to go for a browse at the Marriott a few days ago. I sat in Harry's Pub and had a drink but it was pretty dry. There was one cute Arab girl sitting alone who looked like a WG but she waved me off when I tried to greet her. I finished my drink and went into the Casino where there were quite a few women. There was one really cute Syrian, S, but she had a fairly high asking price. 1 hour for $300 or 2500 LE (Her math is a little off). For 2 hours she wanted $400 or 3500 LE. There was another Ukrainian girl who wasn't even that hot who wanted $500. I wasn't planning to take anyone home that night so I didn't ask for details. If you're facing a dry spell or aren't comfortable roaming MPs and brothels this is a pricey but relatively safe option. If I was ready to take someone home I'd have tried to negotiate more seriously. Egyptian mongers won't be able to get into the Casino of course.Unfortunately.

Casinos are out of our reach.

Even so I always believed its a better places for pick ups. Safer and easier to negotiate in without interruptions.

Royal Lover
05-28-16, 00:45
Welcome back my friend. I see you're having so much fun with your madam. Enjoy and stay safe!

Bro, I am finally back to the forum and miss the old days. You are still one of the best members I have shared contacts with.

Will send you private messages shortly once I try all the new girls with my new madam and ready to explore.

Sex2013
05-28-16, 14:45
Got a call from Marwa telling me that she has a new friend GiGi with big boobs which I am always fan of. I asked how I can contact GiGi and she told me that they must be together. She sent me GiGi photo with her boobs clearly poping out and I could not resist meeting them together, although I have not tried threesome before.

She told me about the place in Elzaton and I rushed to there. Met both girls and I really enjoyed myself with them. However, I could not make except one shot. GiGi's attitude is a clear sharmota one not nice like Marwa.

Total damage: 600 LE for both girls, 200 for the place. Unfortunately I will not redo GiGi as I do not like her clear sharmota attitude and language.

Looking to exchange with trusted Senior members ONLY.

Member #4537
05-28-16, 17:37
I believe even in such a case, there is no responsibility on the male mongers as long as they witness that they paid money for the service. Am I right?Legally the monger isn't involved at all in such cases. If you had the misfortune of being caught in the act during a bust-up, however, then your testimony that she is a sharmuta in the police station is all that is needed.

By the way keep up the good work with the reports. Keep them coming please.

Sex2013
05-31-16, 15:40
I have called one of my old contacts of a madam (Elham) I have not used for a year now. She was in doubt about me first and then she trusted me when I told her the senior member name who gave me her contact a year ago. She asked me about my appetite and I told her my preference in busty ladies. She told me that she knew what I want exactly.

We arranged to meet at Ard Ellewa right across the Lebanon street. I met her and Basma, paid her the damage, and then me and Basma have gone to the place.

Basma is a busty ldy in her early 20's, nice green eyes. Her face rating is like 6/10 but her body is 9/10 especially the curves. We went to the place which is the worst thing in the overall scenario. Once we got in, I found a very old lady (the place owner), a mid 40's lady (one of the place sharmotas), and surprisingly, a man. I got scared in the beginning as this is my first time to be in such situation. However, given that Elham is a trusted madam from the trusted senior member I decided to proceed keeping my Canadian passport in my pocket.

We went to the room, I stayed like 20 minutes eating and squeezing her boobs till they became red, then doing normal sex position. Nothing special other than her boobs and her wonderful BJ. We finished in another 15 minutes and then went to wear our clothes. Suddenly the door is opened while I am playing in her boobs through the bra. She said to me to hurry and stop cuddling her boobs which is kind of first time to happen in my mongering life. I rushed out and gave her some tips.

Total damage: 400 LE for Elham and 50 LE tips to Basma.

Canadian86
06-01-16, 15:51
I was searching through a well known dating app. When I passed by her profile. She has super big fake boobs. Her profile contains her face book profile name so I contacted her over Facebook. She said 1 k for two shots, then she asked to receive 500 LE in advance through PayPal or mobile charging cards. At this point I stopped talking cause, I have a feeling it's a scam.

Anybody tried this girl before to tell me whether it's a scam or not?

Member #4537
06-01-16, 19:14
I was searching through a well known dating app. When I passed by her profile. She has super big fake boobs. Her profile contains her face book profile name so I contacted her over Facebook. She said 1 k for two shots, then she asked to receive 500 LE in advance through PayPal or mobile charging cards. At this point I stopped talking cause, I have a feeling it's a scam.

Anybody tried this girl before to tell me whether it's a scam or not?It's obviously a scam.

No need to ask.

Royal Lover
06-03-16, 00:05
Never ever pay anything in advance!

Anybody tried this girl before to tell me whether it's a scam or not?

Sex2013
06-04-16, 22:38
I felt the etch today and called my Zaton Madam asking for new girls of my type (boobs), and she said yes she has one but she will be available after sunset due to the hot weather. I said ok and waited for her confirmation. Then she told me that my girl is in her way and I can start heading to her place (it takes me normally one hour from Mohandeseen to her place at this rush time). Once I was close to her home, she called me saying that my girl has apologized due to some family emergency and she could get me another very slim young girl with small boobs which got me down. I felt the etch and the one hour driving effort and said, lets give it a try.

Went to her place and found Doaa, a 20 years old girl, very slim, normal Egyptian girls face from Suhag (based on her quotes). She is not my type at all Face: 4/10 and nice slim body but for me 5/10 with small and very soft boobs. We chatted for few minutes and then I started squeezing her small boobs but they have not turned me ON. Then, she felt that and start BBBJ. She did it great and my tool became hard and I put on the condom. Then she jumped over me and started getting my tool inside hers and I felt like my tool (which is fat one) is very squeezed with her very very tight pussy which turned my tool OFF and the condom got out.

We started over again and ended in the same scenario, and then for the third time, but this time I have squeezed her boobs very hard to keep my tool ON. However, I could not stay ON for a long time due to the hot weather, her small boobs, and her very tight pussy, I asked her to continue the session with BBBJ till I came in her mouth.

I started to worry about myself for the first time, last time I fucked before meeting her was 48 hours which I believe is not a problem.

Damage: 400 LE for one shot and the place. And very disappointing experience though.

MP Seeker
06-05-16, 00:45
Hi guys,

Need an advice from seniors especially Egy monger.

I met a girl in a massage parlor and she gave me a happy ending and let me suck her boobs, she was great.

I got her number and we kept talking, and I asked her if I can see her outside the MP, she said OK if I can get a place.

She told me that she can invite me to her place, but it must be in the morning like 9 am, she said that her father leaves at 8 and come back at 3.

I suppose to go tomorrow, I am very scared, is it safe to go to a shamota house?

Please help.

Greetings,

Jackson

Royal Lover
06-05-16, 14:09
Well. Sounds a bit risky to me my friend. I personally never go to a girl's place unless I know her well enough or I get a good recommendation from a senior member.

I wouldn't go if I were you. But this is just me!

Stay safe!

Hi guys,

Need an advice from seniors especially Egy monger.

I met a girl in a massage parlor and she gave me a happy ending and let me suck her boobs, she was great.

I got her number and we kept talking, and I asked her if I can see her outside the MP, she said OK if I can get a place.

She told me that she can invite me to her place, but it must be in the morning like 9 am, she said that her father leaves at 8 and come back at 3...

MizoAhmed
06-07-16, 17:05
Hello,

Happy Ramadan guys. So the madam I usually visit in Mohandseen closed for the holy month and I am left dry. If anyone willing to exchange contacts for any incalls working this month please message me!

Cheers,

Mizo

Falhooos
06-09-16, 22:24
I think she is the I mer 6 months ago. She live in a chalet not villa. In October gardens. If she is the same can you tell her phone last 3 digits?Last 3 digits:882.

Unfortunately she headed back to Ukraine since April, she leaves Egypt heading back to Ukraine every now & then as she mentioned before.

Regards,

Falhooos

Falhooos
06-09-16, 23:13
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

InnocentDevil
06-13-16, 21:29
Hello everyone,

I'm just new here and want to know how it works. Frankly of course I want to get laid that's why I came here so pardon me if I ask silly questions but could anyone help me to get it happens for real thank you all.

Member #4462
06-16-16, 17:17
Hello guys,

I was wondering if anyone has tried the new Massage parlor in Heliopolis.

She told me in phone that they are offering erotic services and the session is 500/ h and their number ends with 764.

First for the old mongers, is it a good deal?, and should I try it or it could be unsafe?

Second if anyone has tried it I'll need your feedback ASAP.

New Maadi
06-19-16, 12:40
Hi all the massage in degla is offering happy ending.

And thy only ask or a tip.

I have tried it.

Sex2013
06-21-16, 19:59
Dear all mongers.

Please take care in sharing our contacts with new members.

http://www.el-balad.com/2294995

MrJoe90
06-22-16, 22:01
Hey everyone,

I'm new member here and I'm asking about any madams at Maadi or massage center with Erotic massage?

Thanks.

MrJoe90
06-22-16, 22:19

I have tried it.I Have tried it too but not all of them only No 1, 2 only do that.

Eslam0
06-24-16, 11:25
Hey guys,

I'm new here and don't know actually how should I get any contact info for working girls and escorts in Cairo, should I pay $20 firstly for subscription? And are you guys willing to give numbers of girls you had fucked before in private messages or not?

Please let me know what exactly steps to meet girls or escorts here in Cairo or how can I get a benefit from this forum?

Member #4462
06-25-16, 22:21
I Have tried it too but not all of them only No 1, 2 only do that.Is it a BJ or HJ?

PayNPlay
06-27-16, 17:24
Just back to Cairo with an empty list of female escorts or erotic massage therapists.

Need to spend some pleasant time, please send me some contacts.

Thanks.

Greetings,

Jackson

Mostafaa92
06-29-16, 14:22
Hello,

I'm new here. Want to please help. I posted an advertisement on site that I need girl to fuck. After 2 weeks I received an email from girl with here picture. She will take 2500 l. E for two hours and she told me if I don't have a place she has villa in new Cairo and it is safe and she will take extra 500 l. E. This is my first time to contact escort and I am so afraid to go to her villa and I want to help from you. What can I do? And if I want to reserve a room in hotel and she join me. Is this safe and any hotel suggestions please.

DGoGz
06-29-16, 19:25
Hello,

I'm new here. Want to please help. I posted an advertisement on site that I need girl to fuck. After 2 weeks I received an email from girl with here picture. She will take 2500 l. E for two hours and she told me if I don't have a place she has villa in new Cairo and it is safe and she will take extra 500 l. E. This is my first time to contact escort and I am so afraid to go to her villa and I want to help from you. What can I do? And if I want to reserve a room in hotel and she join me. Is this safe and any hotel suggestions please.Which website did you use? I tried an escort service below and they requested that I'd transfer 50% upfront, it was a scam. You have to take care.

Mostafaa92
06-30-16, 01:06
Which website did you use? I tried an escort service below and they requested that I'd transfer 50% upfront, it was a scam. You have to take care.It was a website for escorts. Use google search. You'll find many sites. No she will take all money in cash but I'm afraid to go to her villa because this is my first time. Any hotel suggestions please to be safer.

AlanDk
07-02-16, 17:24
Hello,

I am a Egyptian who doesn't live in Egypt, I honestly have tried my last 2 vacations to try and get a good hookup and only found the offer of 2 girls for 2000 same price for 1 girl I am looking for something cheaper like (500-1000 and clean if possible) since when I talked with my friends all said that its to much- I can pay you for a contact or if your kind enough to share either way would be really cool! Thanks have a good weekend.

AlanDk
07-03-16, 22:37
Hello again,

I found a girl who wanted 700 pounds 200 credit and rest cash I told her I can give 1 k cash and she still asked for credit is it a scam or how things works?

PharaohBoy
07-04-16, 01:12
Hello again,

I found a girl who wanted 700 pounds 200 credit and rest cash I told her I can give 1 k cash and she still asked for credit is it a scam or how things works?Golden rule: Never pay anything upfront.

Even when you meet in person.

Money upfront= 99% scam.

Paying before sex= rushed service as she got what she wanted.

Good luck finding a genuine and reasonable priced contact as old members here won't share except with old trusted members.

Ahmed Omar
07-04-16, 14:31
Hello,

I'm new here. Want to please help. I posted an advertisement on site that I need girl to fuck. After 2 weeks I received an email from girl with here picture. She will take 2500 l. E for two hours and she told me if I don't have a place she has villa in new Cairo and it is safe and she will take extra 500 l. E. This is my first time to contact escort and I am so afraid to go to her villa and I want to help from you. What can I do? And if I want to reserve a room in hotel and she join me. Is this safe and any hotel suggestions please.Hey Mostafa,

I tried to message you but it seems you are not a registered user yet. Anyway, I did the same before and I got the response almost from the same girl. But I got the deal much cheaper than this. Yes she has a place in New Cairo, but I have my own place so I hosted her here, she is super sexy by the way.

My advice and help would be line:

- I think she is safe, but it's very expensive deal. Try to talk to her and lower it even to 1000.

- I have my place and she knew it very well, so if you want me to host both of you but you will make the deal with her for both of us and pay. It's my own flat and it's very safe place.

- I have even her number if you want to make sure that it's the same girl, but we will need to private message this way.

Tell me if you are interested in any help.

Romantican1980
07-04-16, 19:35

I have tried it.Please tell me in message the name of the massage center.

Mostafaa92
07-04-16, 20:41
She is a fake escort she will even ask for your mobile (she will say I will call you to see what I can offer) and she will dupe you, expose your personal info in the web to collect money (as she did to me).

She will tell you this "I'm a 25 pretty sexy and classy lady. I can give you all the pleasure you need. My services are paid. My rate is 250 $ for two hrs. If you can't host I can provide one in a safe classy villa in new Cairo for an extra charge of 50 $. If you get interested send me a name and no. Ill give you a call to arrange, enjoy my pics baby Sara".

Don't even reply to her. A friend of mine arranged a meeting with her and a group of thugs beat him nearly to death and roped his wallet.

She contacted me because I posted an ad. Her, she is really a time waster and dodger.

I repeat don't give your personal info to her and don't waste your time with her, if you don't believe me try by yourself.

Attached photos of her.

I am doing this to clean this community from shit like her.OMG she has sent an email to me. Is this real? Please if anyone know her tell me if she's safe or not please.

Mostafaa92
07-05-16, 03:03
Hey Mostafa,

I tried to message you but it seems you are not a registered user yet. Anyway, I did the same before and I got the response almost from the same girl. But I got the deal much cheaper than this. Yes she has a place in New Cairo, but I have my own place so I hosted her here, she is super sexy by the way.

My advice and help would be line:

- I think she is safe, but it's very expensive deal. Try to talk to her and lower it even to 1000.

- I have my place and she knew it very well, so if you want me to host both of you but you will make the deal with her for both of us and pay. It's my own flat and it's very safe place.

- I have even her number if you want to make sure that it's the same girl, but we will need to private message this way.

Tell me if you are interested in any help.Her name is sara and last numbers of her mob are (010)? Is it safe to go to Intercontinental Citystars? .And please what the deal you got from her to do my best.

Thanks bro.

Greetings,

Jackson

RamyMorsy
07-05-16, 15:52
I found a girl in Tinder named Aida with her phone number written in her profile last three digits 493.

I contacted her through WhatsApp. She told me that she is 26 divorced woman living in Al-Mohandseen. And she asked me for 7 x 100 mobile credit cards that is 700 EGP. And she will only take the cards in meeting in her own apartment. Then I asked her for photos and she sent me a fake photo! I told her she is scum and the photo is fake. She didn't respond after that. Take care guys, and make sure to google any picture before believing it. Stay safe.

Bibo1010
07-06-16, 00:05
Hi guys,

I welcome any one want to exchange contacts, but please with prices don't exceed 450 EGP as I hear very strange prices (for me at least).

P.S: I didn't share contacts for money, just exchanging with other girls.

Zenoy
07-06-16, 02:54
Happy feast guys its my 1st post here. My only 2 previous experiences was with Russians in Hurghada. Now I'm in Cairo need some Egy female contacts here. If anyone can help me please pm me [Email address deleted by Admin]. I'm ready for exchanging my little experience in Hurghada.

Thanks a lot.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

AlanDk
07-06-16, 08:19
Hey,

I'm willing to pay for any decent priced girls in Cairo or Sa7 el, I know people mostly trade contacts but all have a starting point. Just here on vacation so far only found scammers.

Junker202
07-07-16, 06:48
Hello,

I am new member here and kindly I want from trusted members contacts in Cairo even want money for this thanks for your support and I hope to you enjoy your live with happiness.

Regards.

Greetings,

Jackson

KingKimoo
07-07-16, 12:36
Please tell me in message the name of the massage center.Any one can help me in finding a erotic massage in Cairo safe and nice girls.

Sasoo
07-07-16, 21:26
Is it a BJ or HJ?Can any one tried MP in Maadi or Heliopolis that offering happy end give a hint I tried almost all MP in Cairo.

Bibo1010
07-08-16, 06:05
I tried madame S in Haram st.

I know her through some friends, the place is very safe, good room with AC: the.

It has a lot of girls but you must arrange with her before as most of them are not their all the time except 1 only I tried her in the first time but her face is 5/10 with tiny boobs although she is 9/10 at sex but I didn't like her face or body.

The madame can send you pictures of the girls if she trust you but she don't do this with new customers for sure.

Other time I tried M a girl 22 Yrs.

Face 8/10.

Body 7/10 (little fat body).

Sex 9/10 (no anal).

She is very friendly, no rush.

We did blowjob, hand job, normal sex, girl on top, horse.

The experience is very good.

Total loss: 400 L. E and 50 L. E for the girl.

MadMaximus
07-08-16, 15:47
Hello members,

I'm new here and I was wondering if there is any luck getting some contacts of girls in rehab city for in call.

MadMaximus
07-08-16, 16:47
Hello mongers,

I'm new here and I would appreciate if any one can share with me some contacts for girls in rehab city or new Cairo who can provide incall service or MP with happy ending.

Many thanks in advance.

Ahmed Omar
07-09-16, 17:59
Her name is sara and last numbers of her mob are (010)? Is it safe to go to Intercontinental Citystars? .And please what the deal you got from her to do my best.

Thanks bro.

Greetings,

JacksonHey Mostafa,

Yes, her name is Sara and the last three digits of her number are correct.

I don't think hotels would be safe, either to go to her place or if you have your own place. And your place is safer of course. I didn't try her place but I fucked her at my place maybe 7 or 9 times.

As I told you. I can host you but you will pay her for both of us. This is the deal if you want, I have the place and you pay for the girl. The place is very safe.

I usually pay her 100 LE. But lately she increased the rates to 1400 but I never paid her this price. I usually convince her with the 1000 or 1200 maximum.

AlanDk
07-10-16, 18:42
Hey guys,

I want a trade or buy contacts I only found 3 who want Vodafone cards (picture-+number and I called them so their real). 1 rehab contact who takes 2000 1 or 2 girls they smoke hashish and can roll for you 1 hour- I just want a contact who is 1000 or less in Cairo who is easy to deal with! Just a dude looking for a good time on vacation.

Lalo77
07-10-16, 23:17
Give more details about your Russians contacts. Price. Look. Where did you find them. Etc.

TatalOto
07-11-16, 00:39
Hey guys,

I want a trade or buy contacts I only found 3 who want Vodafone cards (picture-+number and I called them so their real). 1 rehab contact who takes 2000 1 or 2 girls they smoke hashish and can roll for you 1 hour- I just want a contact who is 1000 or less in Cairo who is easy to deal with! Just a dude looking for a good time on vacation.Are the Rehab girls worth visiting if yes can you give more details on your experience as I had a regular lady who don't mind spending the night with her for 1500 I used to meet but I am trying to reach her these days but her mobile is closed if she answered I may exchange her contact with the Rehab girl if she is worth visiting.

AlanDk
07-11-16, 08:00
Guys,

Word of advice don't ever trust girls on badoo or twitter no matter what she says prepaid card or any form of deposit 99% fake they will keep talking until you give money only face 2 face! Picture has info.

MuahMuah
07-11-16, 10:26
Hi all,

I am new member here, and I will be visiting Cairo in 2 weeks later. Can any one share contacts / website that can find nice girl to have massage in my hotel? Budget is around 800-1000 LE.

Thanks

Sex2013
07-12-16, 08:07
Hey guys,

I'm new here and don't know actually how should I get any contact info for working girls and escorts in Cairo, should I pay $20 firstly for subscription? And are you guys willing to give numbers of girls you had fucked before in private messages or not?

Please let me know what exactly steps to meet girls or escorts here in Cairo or how can I get a benefit from this forum?You should subscribe to be able to send PM. However, as a new member, no one will give you contacts unless you have something to share. We are not pimps here to give you contacts for money, as several new members want, or trust you with few posts as you might be a cop, a bad guy who might make us lose our contacts, or whatever.

I am not in Egypt currently but two years ago, when I first subscribed here, I have your same problem. In conclusion, you should subscribe, then do effort to get your first contact, then things go from there when you are a trusted member.

Sex2013
07-12-16, 08:08
Guys,

Word of advice don't ever trust girls on badoo or twitter no matter what she says prepaid card or any form of deposit 99% fake they will keep talking until you give money only face 2 face! Picture has info.If you follow several posts from long time here, no advance payment as all of them are fake. Sharameet get paid normally after mission completed.

RahuSeg
07-12-16, 19:32
Hi friends,

Can anyone help me to provide details of massage parlor which gives HJ and BJ in Cairo?

Lalo77
07-12-16, 22:44
Guys,

What about Hurghada? Any experience there?

UfosMeister
07-14-16, 16:27
Hey guys,

I've been in Cairo for two weeks. The night life, escort etc. Are miserable. Any Idea where to get sex contacts in this huge chaos?

Thanks.

UfosMeister
07-14-16, 21:23
Guys,

What about Hurghada? Any experience there?I was in Hurgada two month ago. I fucked an Iraqi grill and an Egyptian girl. They organized the place. Damage was about 500 Egyptian pound for every one.

Hafiha
07-15-16, 00:17
Hey guys,

I am new here and I am a complete failure finding girls on my own it seems.

Contacts I found demand a deposit and I don't feel safe doing that, feels like a scam.

I am looking for help with finding an contacts and I am willing to pay for that too.

I am that desperate.

Hafiha
07-15-16, 00:34

I have tried it.Can you please message me it location?

Lalo77
07-15-16, 01:13
Please give us more details. How did you meet them, look. Etc.

MuahMuah
07-15-16, 10:36
I was in Hurgada two month ago. I fucked an Iraqi grill and an Egyptian girl. They organized the place. Damage was about 500 Egyptian pound for every one.Could you please share me the contact?

Thanks.

Greetings,

Jackson

UfosMeister
07-15-16, 17:49
Please give us more details. How did you meet them, look. Etc.Hey Lalo77,

I got the contact info for the Egyptian girl form a friend who works as tour leader there. I met her and she organized the Iraqi girl.

The Name of the Egyptian girl starts with the letter M* and she works as a makeup artist in Hurgada. She ist about 25, face: 7/10, Body 6/10 (big ass and tattoos). The Iraqi girl was a little bit older; face 7/10 and Body 8/10.

Mohamed2020
07-15-16, 21:01
Firstly, I'm new here and I decided to be member after saw your discussion I'm tried to find girl by internet but the majority was swindlers and scammers so I need advice to find full sex massage or girl.

Thanks for all person here.

Zenoy
07-16-16, 17:08
Guys,

What about Hurghada? Any experience there?Got 2 girls in Hurghada one of them called marina the other can't remember her name, Marina about 22 yo 8/10 face 9/10 body but she is professional have no sense, generally it was nice experience the other girl was about 25 with 9/10 face 9/10 body was quiet and nice she left Egypt with no back till now every girls costed me 2 k EP per hour that was 6 months ago.

Sedra
07-19-16, 13:10
Hello guys,

I'm living in UAE for along time and I lost all my contacts here in Egypt and I want a little help as I have to start from somewhere. But I'm willing to share my Dubai and Abu Dhabi contacts if you wish for some of your contact who can host.

Thanks

Mohamedd
07-20-16, 16:32
I am a new member and I don't know what shall I offer in order to have a contact.

I can offer money or any info.

But I am a newbie and I don't have contacts to exchange.

Does exchanging contacts is the only way here to have new contacts?

Greetings,

Jackson

Greetings,

Jackson

Sedra
07-21-16, 22:20
After a lot of searching I found a someone who offered me massage with happy ending 1000 Egp and full sex 1500 Egp but in my place. If I want it to be on her place this will cost me extra 700. Is it too much? I've been out of the country and I don't know much about the current rates and I don't want to be fooled.

Sedra
07-22-16, 15:33
Guys,

Can anyone recommend me some agency where I can rent safe apartments for a day or two?

Fasolia
07-22-16, 18:15
I am going to Cairo on August 06 for only two days.

Can any one tell me if he know a hotel or any place where I can find women and have sex with them. It will be nice if any one give me telephone numbers.

Falhooos
07-23-16, 18:22
Hey mongers,

It has been a while since my last visit to my Mohandesin MILF W. Because she was off during Ramadan & I was abroad outside Cairo all this time till only 2 days ago.

She was upset as I didn't visit her, answer her calls or even text her back on What's Ap all that time, that's 1 thing I didn't like about sharmootas here in Egypt of course, as they kept calling time after time like they were your girlfriends when they in deep need for money.

I called her to arrange as her before problem was that she couldn't host any one except in the morning from 9 A. M till 1 P. M as her kids will be at school but these days due to summer vacation, she managed to send her kids during the day to play nearby when any monger is coming so I managed to pay her a visit after work.

Took me a while to reach her place, after welcoming me, she instantly took of her black 3 baya to show me her bra & panties underneath then we went to bedroom, little kissing while taking off her bra as I was so horny to grab her big titties & sucking while my dick was literally jumping our of my boxers ready to fuck.

Told her to take of her panties & lied over bed letting her to suck my dick for seconds while I kept fingering her pussy & hitting her ass with my hands then I started fucking her while me allover her & grabbing her titties with my hands till I came all in her pussy, nice experience though even it was a pretty short one, LOL.

Total loss: 400 L. E for 1 shot.

Face: 7/10.

Body: 8/10 Curvy body with big titties which is my taste.

Hygiene: 8/10.

Guys she is open to meet any new mongers from my side especially during this summer vacation, so I am welcoming to exchange her contact with any fellow monger who is willing to exchange.

Regards,

Falhooos

AnExpat
07-23-16, 19:00
Hi Falhoos. Welcome back.

Check your PM.

Sedra
07-23-16, 22:56
Hello guys,

I have two contacts for massage + happy ending or full sex I'm willing to exchange their numbers for a contacts who can host and I hope these contacts can be below the 1000 EGP.

There is one issue that they don't have a place and you have to host, one of them can offer a place for 700 EGP.

The first:

Will request 1200 egp and its up to you for negotiations.

You have to host.

Second:

1000 for happy ending.

1500 full sex.

700 for place if you cannot host.

Both of them you can contact directly.

Unfortunately I couldn't meet them as I do not have a place to host and I will be back to dubai within two weeks and hope to get lucky before I leave as Egyptians always have a different taste.

Thanks,

Sedra

AlanDk
07-24-16, 02:53
Hey,

I have a expensive contact in rehab but they host and x 2 girls clean-they drink and smoke- just send me PM and ill reply as fast as I can. Anyone who wants to sell good contacts ID like to get if possible and my friends wanted to me to Abbas el akad and we saw girls on street but I was worried about cleanness.

Greetings,

Jackson

Sedra
07-24-16, 18:30
As my contacts that I have cannot host I searched online for any escort services, I found ad offering massage including private parts I called to understand a guy answered he told me massage will cost 800 egp in fails street and that I will get happy ending I said finally I will get lucky in Cairo and agreed.

I went there he met me and welcomed me to his apartment there was a girl she took me and inside a room after I paid to that guy full amount.

She started doing massage stuff in very unprofessional way I said no problem then I tried to get her to do me a BJ or have sex she refused I offered big amount of money and told her that I've already paid for happy ending but she again refused. I didn't want to make any troubles as I will be leaving Cairo in couple of weeks so I get dressed and I left with the worst experience I've ever had. Its very hard to have sex here in this country.

Meedz
07-26-16, 09:45
Wtf is going on in this country?? Contacts are getting more and more difficult to find, prices are getting higher, and experiences are getting worse. Girls just drop off the face of the Earth and even the escort agencies and Russian escorts (as much fucking money as they took) are all gone! Is that everybody's experience or am I just insanely unlucky??

KTugrul
07-26-16, 13:48
Just came back from Cairo on Sunday, Stayed there for 3 nights and after 9-10 pm whenever I took the elevator to my room a different (slightly working looking with lots of make up girls) girl asked if she could use my key for the lift!

I am pretty sure that this hotel is girl friendly.

God all those curves! I'll be there back soon, if I can't find contact I will try the massage places and write you a report here.

Sedra
07-26-16, 19:54
Wtf is going on in this country?? Contacts are getting more and more difficult to find, prices are getting higher, and experiences are getting worse. Girls just drop off the face of the Earth and even the escort agencies and Russian escorts (as much fucking money as they took) are all gone! Is that everybody's experience or am I just insanely unlucky??Very true today again I went for a massage center in Al maadi called Royal spa. Massage was great very professional but no happy ending this is the third massage center that I hit with no luck, in UAE its much easier.

Tinder26
07-27-16, 01:47
Please tell me in message the name of the massage center.Dear all,

I am new here. I would like to know if anyone would like to exchange contact for a madame place in Heliopolis.

I have a contact for a girl who is in west l balad. She is only available till 10 pm.

However she is asking for 800 egp for full service.

I would like a place that is cheaper. And more variety of coarse!

Like 400 450 egp max.

I also know the place in an hotel. However they ask for 200 dollars.

Waiting for your private messages!

Sedra
07-27-16, 19:37
Dear all,

I am new here. I would like to know if anyone would like to exchange contact for a madame place in Heliopolis.

I have a contact for a girl who is in west l balad. She is only available till 10 pm.

However she is asking for 800 egp for full service.

I would like a place that is cheaper. And more variety of coarse!

Like 400 450 egp max.

I also know the place in an hotel. However they ask for 200 dollars.

Waiting for your private messages!Thank you tinder I got your message but the numbers is out of service for both girls.

Meedz
07-27-16, 21:33
Tell me about it, man. Dubai is fucking bursting with chicks, left and right, everywhere you go. Abu Dhabi is even better with Arabs. Cairo seems to be decaying in that regard. No SW, no escorts, no MPs. All I got is the Merghani area and that's hit-and-miss tbh and the girls aren't my type.

Anybody want to go mongering together? You have to be a senior member.

Very true today again I went for a massage center in Al maadi called Royal spa. Massage was great very professional but no happy ending this is the third massage center that I hit with no luck, in UAE its much easier.

AlanDk
07-28-16, 10:49
Hey man,

I traded rehab info and never got a reply? Check your PM! Please thanks.

Falhooos
07-28-16, 23:27
Hey man,

I traded rehab info and never got a reply? Check your PM! Please thanks.Hey AlanDk,

You just mentioned your number man for me to text you on Whats Ap but you didn't share any Sharmootas numbers or info yet, as much as I didn't like the idea to share info via mobile numbers or personal emails especially with non-trusted members but I replied.

Check your PM my friend.

Regards,

Falhooos

Sedra
07-29-16, 01:29
Finally I found an incall girl in Sahara al maadi she's not Arab, she's an African but for me it's okay, got her contact I contacted her I offered 300 egp at first she was suspicious and she refused then asked me for more I said okay she agreed and it was a nice experience. Her house was not a working girl house it was a normal apartment she lives their with her sister, in the end the experience was new and nice.

Body 8/10.

Face 6.5/10.

Total loss 500 egp.

OnlyTeco
07-29-16, 16:06
It is my luck day, I had a happy ending massage.

I have been searching for a place and tried several places.

I went from 2 weeks to a place in Nasr city my friend told me about and had a massage without happy ending but I think it was my fault as I didn't ask or showed acceptance after rubbing her boobs several times to my head.

So I decided to go again and this time I showed interest with her and it was it "happy end" with BJ.

NoNana
07-30-16, 12:06
[3rd Party Escort Ad deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it appeared to be an Escort Advertisement posted by a 3rd party.

Per forum rules, escort advertisements and escort contact information may only be posted by the escort herself.

Of course, links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are acceptable, and members are welcome to share escort contact information via the Forum's Private Messaging system.

Links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are also acceptable. The limitation applies only to escort advertisements posted by 3rd parties claiming to represent the advertiser.

If you know an escort who is interested in promoting her services on the USASexGuide, then have her register a membership and post her own advertisement.

AlanDk
07-30-16, 12:10
Hey AlanDk,

You just mentioned your number man for me to text you on Whats Ap but you didn't share any Sharmootas numbers or info yet, as much as I didn't like the idea to share info via mobile numbers or personal emails especially with non-trusted members but I replied.

Check your PM my friend.

Regards,

FalhooosAnd I will not trade contacts with you I might be a new member but I trade contacts at least. And I sent you picture and voice messages which most members don't have for their contacts don't be sad cause I said I don't trust you, as I was warned you don't trade back. Not cool being rejected then run to forum.

Zika991
07-30-16, 22:41
Finally I found an incall girl in Sahara al maadi she's not Arab, she's an African but for me it's okay, got her contact I contacted her I offered 300 egp at first she was suspicious and she refused then asked me for more I said okay she agreed and it was a nice experience. Her house was not a working girl house it was a normal apartment she lives their with her sister, in the end the experience was new and nice.

Body 8/10.

Face 6.5/10.

Total loss 500 egp.How about a trade I have contact for 2 Egyptian duo very beautiful with amazing sex experience.

Greetings,

Jackson

Sedra
07-31-16, 00:46
How about a trade I have contact for 2 Egyptian duo very beautiful with amazing sex experience.

Greetings,

JacksonHello Zika,

If they are in call okay. If outcall I won't be able to host anyway you don't seem to have private messages option.

SherifUcf
07-31-16, 02:51
Came across an ad for an agency only working with Asian girls, they are in new Cairo.

Talked to the boss via texts, he sent me pics of all the girls available, and told me to choose.

Did anyone come across this before? And prices range from 450 to 1000 for normal protected sex.

Is this real? Scam?

Thank you.

OnlyTeco
07-31-16, 10:00
Came across an ad for an agency only working with Asian girls, they are in new Cairo.

Talked to the boss via texts, he sent me pics of all the girls available, and told me to choose.

Did anyone come across this before? And prices range from 450 to 1000 for normal protected sex.

Is this real? Scam?

Thank you.I believe most of this ad are scam take care and never use your personal Mobile number.

SherifUcf
07-31-16, 18:08
I believe most of this ad are scam take care and never use your personal Mobile number.No I'm not using my mobile number and I don't have theirs.

The add had their username for this messaging app called kik messenger.

The guys told me they're an agency in Italy an their new here in Egypt so they don't yet have a website.

MarchLunar
07-31-16, 23:06
Hey guys,

Been here for a couple of years, and all I am looking for is a good and clean place for getting a decent happy ending. Preferably a BJ as well. Money is not an issue, as long as it is clean and good.

Any suggestions? Help!

OnlyTeco
08-03-16, 08:44
Yesterday in Marghany area there was 3 street hookers good looking.

She asked for 500 for BJ in the car, is that normal price & is it safe?

Falhooos
08-06-16, 13:42
And I will not trade contacts with you I might be a new member but I trade contacts at least. And I sent you picture and voice messages which most members don't have for their contacts don't be sad cause I said I don't trust you, as I was warned you don't trade back. Not cool being rejected then run to forum.Man,

You was the one going crying in the forum in the first place saying that you gave me contacts & I didn't exchange with you.

I am not sad, I am just mad of my self that I texted you with trust with my personal number but you was a kid after all, Its all my fault in the 1st place.

About you rejecting me issue, why now you texted me again asking about my MILF body & face even you didn't trust me.

Really you are a jerk after all, I am not sharing contacts with jerks, only men, sorry.

Tarek011
08-06-16, 18:36
I can't believe it, is it now normal these days in Egypt that each time we get a new escorts contacts all of them ask for advance payment and recharge cards? Lastly 3 contacts from backpage ask for FULL advance payment using one card which I never heard about anyway.

Take care guys of all those scammers.

Falhooos
08-06-16, 19:03
Thanks to our fellow monger here KNader, he exchanged contact for Maadi Madam house with me long time ago, I kept texting this madame many times before to visit but my job was an obstacle due to many traveling these past months but finally I visited her & it was a very nice experience.

Contacted her last week confirming to visit & she welcomed telling me to just confirm on Whats AP before coming so that she arrange with 1 of her girls to be with me & she did.

As soon as I reached the place in Maadi, she welcomed me & we chit chat till the girl is ready, got to the bathroom to wash my self & I joined my girl in the bed room, she was very friendly with big boobs unfortunately I couldn't remember her name.

I slowly undressed her from her blouse & tight jeans then we kept kissing & teasing each other for sometime till I felt so horny to stick my cock in her pussy so I undressed her from her bra & panties then we started digging 1st with me over her then vice versa where I really felt blessed while she was all over me moaning & fucking me while I was staying without movement grabbing her boobs very tight & letting her do all the job.

We kept switching about who is fucking the other till finally reached my favorite doggy style position that's when I came all over her fermy ass, kissed her good bye & left.

Madame & the girl were both very friendly, to be honest I felt place, madame & girl was more classy than my usual Mohandesine Madame even though price in Maadi was 500 L. E but in Mohandesein madame charges 350 L. E per shot but it was a very nice experience after all, wish to repeat it again soon.

Body: 9/10.

Hygiene: 8/10.

Total loss: 500 L. E for 1 long shot.

Regards,

Falhooos

Sedra
08-07-16, 12:29
Guys,

Any one know the Russian spa in Maadi? Is it legit? Do they offer erotic massage?

GarAndLeb
08-08-16, 22:02
Hey guys,

I'm visiting Egypt for a long period and looking for some services that can join me in my hotel room, any contacts / advice?

Falhooos
08-09-16, 22:39
Hey fellow mongers.

Since my last time with Ukrainian chick Valentina in Zayed, I was wondering when she will head back gain to Cairo so I texted her but she didn't reply till a week ago that she is back in her villa in Zayed but she was a different chick named Ocsana whom was back as the other chick was still in Ukraine.

Any way to cut the story short, I visited her today after work same old place & same villa, paid the money in advance as usual, little chat to know each other & to make her get comfortable to me & believe me guys it really makes a difference especially in sex, any way I 1st get her undressed from her red rope, amazing tiny french body with little titties & white very tight body, perfect Ukrainian type.

Little French kissing with tongue then I slightly moved my hands to feel every inch of her her body from hair to toes, kept favorite place down stairs to feel the last, I literally tasted & felt all her body from her cherry flavored lips heading down to those small perky purple titties then to the favorite tight ass & finally her white shaved little tight pussy.

Kept teasing her for a while tell I placed my hands down to fell her pussy then I started sucking this pussy then fingering her with 1 then 2 fingers while my other hand was grabbing her titties very tight.

The moment I sensed she was really moaning & flipping on the bed I started to fuck her with all positions I ever thought about, its 1 hour of sex guys after all, LOL.

I came twice with her but every time she was about to orgasm, she either tell me to stop for seconds or go to toilet for just couple of minutes, overall it was a very good experience though even price was about double the usual market price.

Body: 8/10 Could has been 10 if her titties were little bigger.

Sex: 10/10 She is really a pro, all except anal.

Total loss: 1000 L. E for 1 hour of sex, she said the usual was 1500 L. E for 1 hour in first but I said I usually pay 1000 like last time, she was little angry but fuck it, 1000 L. E is more than enough.

If any 1 tell me its too much, I will definitely agree but in my opinion she worth it & its 1 time not an every day deal.

Regards,

Falhooos

OMarionMan
08-10-16, 00:36
Guys,

Any one know the Russian spa in Maadi? Is it legit? Do they offer erotic massage?They are named as Mandarin, going to try it tomorrow, & inform you.

OMarionMan
08-10-16, 00:39
I have too many numbers to exchange you.

Would you mind?

Greetings,

Jackson

ZikoMan
08-10-16, 15:09
Hey fellow mongers.

Since my last time with Ukrainian chick Valentina in Zayed, I was wondering when she will head back gain to Cairo so I texted her but she didn't reply till a week ago that she is back in her villa in Zayed but she was a different chick named Ocsana whom was back as the other chick was still in Ukraine.

FalhooosCan you tell the last 3 digits of her mobile?

Greetings,

Jackson

HomeAlone26
08-12-16, 17:09
Hi,

Can you send for me the telephone number for escort please.

[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were written in some sort of Abnormal Writing Style. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Sex2013
08-18-16, 00:13
I am just back to Egypt and will respond to all your PMs. I am really sorry for not following up the messages.

Will submit several reviews starting my first mongering in Egypt tomorrow.

Spirit75
08-19-16, 09:10
Hi all,

I had moved to 6th of October city and I want some guidance from the expertise where I could find nice girls.

Please help me.

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

Ahmed Grey
08-20-16, 12:12
Thanks to our fellow monger here KNader, he exchanged contact for Maadi Madam house with me long time ago, I kept texting this madame many times before to visit but my job was an obstacle due to many traveling these past months but finally I visited her & it was a very nice experience.

Contacted her last week confirming to visit & she welcomed telling me to just confirm on Whats AP before coming so that she arrange with 1 of her girls to be with me & she did.

As soon as I reached the place in Maadi, she welcomed me & we chit chat till the girl is ready, got to the bathroom to wash my self & I joined my girl in the bed room, she was very friendly with big boobs unfortunately I couldn't remember her name.Good evening body.

Could you please send me number, its important to me. Or anyone can help to find an Egyptian escort with place.

Greetings,

Jackson

Joe07
08-21-16, 10:17
Hi,

I live in Cairo, nasr city and I need address of brothel houses in Nasr city or near the area.

Thanks in advance.
[Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

SwagTron
08-22-16, 13:11
OMG she has sent an email to me. Is this real? Please if anyone know her tell me if she's safe or not please.I fuck her almost biweekly for about 2 years now.

Clean, sexy and horny.

What this dude is talking about (the one that said she'll rob you). She's always down to fuck.

Just saying.

MadMaximus
08-22-16, 15:03
They are named as Mandarin, going to try it tomorrow, & inform you.Hello gents,

Any feedback yet after your visit.

Mostafa990
08-23-16, 01:08
I need escort girl number I can't find any real escort girl please send me some numbers and the site prevent me to contact any one directly.

Please help.

Greetings,

Jackson

Sex2013
08-23-16, 11:20
Thanks to one of the mongers here, I received the contacts of his MILF in Mohandeseen. Called her and arranged to meet on the same day. She told me her home address which is in Boulak (the other side of the world across the Sudan street). Took me more than 45 minutes to reach her place full of sweat as I was forced to ride a microbus and a toktok to reach her. She was a very friendly lady with great body and wonderful boobs (my taste). She met me in a black sexy lingerie which I liked a lot. Get showered and the action starts. DFK with tongue playing while I am squeezing her boobs. Then we went to bed naked and she started BBBJ with good sucking and deep throat actions. She rode me and I insisted on having condoms although she tried her best to convince me to do unsafe sex. Unfortunately this arguing of unsafe sex got me down but I restarted and fucked her in missionary position very hard. She is a nice lady but needs more control which I usually do not do from the first meeting.

Overall: Face 6/10, body 8/10, very friendly with MILF taste.

Damage: 400 as recommended by the fellow monger who exchanged her contact.

AlanDk
08-24-16, 11:12
Was wondering if anyone checked some recent posts in backpage (Ukrainian girl-sudan-nana)? If so are they legit or BS?

BigTitsLover86
08-24-16, 20:04
Guys,

Do you know about "Taharrush Show" near the down Town Mall in New Cairo?

I have met a girl online (she is British), and she said someone she trust told her about it and its like Group Sex or something!

She said its too expensive to join, but she is willing to invite me!

Zorbeh
08-28-16, 18:24
Hi Falhoos. Welcome back.

Check your PM.Can you give me number for incall girls in Cairo.

Greetings,

Jackson

Zorbeh
08-29-16, 08:45

Gentlemen,

Thank You

Zorbeh
08-29-16, 17:47
How can I send personal message.

Greetings,

Jackson

Ahmed Omar
08-30-16, 09:29
Guys,

Do you know about "Taharrush Show" near the down Town Mall in New Cairo?

I have met a girl online (she is British), and she said someone she trust told her about it and its like Group Sex or something!

She said its too expensive to join, but she is willing to invite me!Hey,

I heard about it from a friend but we never able to get anything about if or how to join or when it will be or even any contacts.

We surfed the web and found nothing also.

Can your friend or you give me more info to get it easier.

Greetings.

OnlyTeco
08-30-16, 22:11
Hey all,

Today I tried new girl in her place at rehab.

Body 8/10.

Face 7/10.

Total damage 2000.

Would like to exchange contacts with one at better price.

Sex2013
08-31-16, 09:00
Few days ago, I have experienced something new which I would like to share. I received a call from my Mohandeseen madam informing me that she has some new ladies to pick one of them. I met her at Ard El-lewa region and we rode a tuktuk to move around the area. We stopped at 5 locations such as a coffee shop and a juice maker and at each stop she called a lady (Most of them are young MILFs with their kids) and we every time she asked me if I want to fuck this lady or keep looking and fir sure I chose to keep looking. At the end of the journey I picked lady number 3 (Warda) and we went back to get her and then went to the home.

After that, I got inside the room with Warda while her daughter is playing outside with my madam at the reception. Nothing special except that she is very obedient to all my needs and never say No. I enjoyed her boobs and this is one of the longest fuck session I have in my life (around 45 minutes). I believe I got more hard due to the journey.

Total damage: 600 to my madam.

ZedZeexer
08-31-16, 21:53
[Message to Admin deleted]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

OnlyTeco
09-01-16, 15:08
Hello mongers,

I will be in Alexandria next week for 4 days, could anyone help in contact there or area of actions.

Moddw50
09-03-16, 16:04
After "literally" years of trying to find something. Finally I was able to get a hold of a couple madams. 500-800 Damage.

However, I'd like to try new faces. Will be subscribing soon to exchange with the senior members.

Cheers.

AhmedCoca
09-05-16, 05:15
Hello,

It's my first time to post on here, I am English and been living in England my whole life but my dad is Egyptian and I just came to Egypt last month to visit him, and I am the kind that loves to have friends with benefits and I had that in England but since I came to Egypt I haven't found that kind of life style so I started looking for escorts and I was able to get two girls one in Sheraton and one in Tagamo3 near downtown, the one in Sheraton she is a divorced MILF and we talked on phone and whatsapp and met at Sheraton her friends house who's a girl that does this work as well and let's her bring guys there and I met her twice once for one shot and the second time was for two shots she was a really nice lady and fun in bed and charged me 1500 for one shot and 2000 for two shots and second time we met we didn't use a condom, she also showed me some girls pictures that she can arrange meeting me if I like any of them and can arrange meeting more than one girl at same time so she was really nice in bed and help me out meet other girls but they are kind of the same price. I wanted to see about you guys knowing other girls who offer these services for cheaper and where do you guys meet girls in Merghani when I'm staying there I don't find any girls who are prostitutes so if anyone can help I can give you the number of that women and she will also help with getting you more girls as she knows quite a few and I can prove it all that I'm not lying before you help me. The other girl she charged 2000 for two shot and I didn't use a condom either as she was very classy and clean and so hot that I couldn't believe it she was well worth the 2000 and it was a villa in Tagamo3 with a beautiful bedroom and king size bed and she had the sexiest tattoos I have ever seen I have to say she is the best girl I been with as she is half Egyptian and half Lebanese and I'm still in contact with her so if you want these two girls then help out with what I want and I can prove it to you before anything.

AlphaGuy
09-05-16, 06:36
I am new to this forum but I like the exchange of experiences, it's quite insightful.

I have a couple of contacts that bring Russian girls for short visits to Cairo. I've tried them a few times outcall rate is 2400-2700 EGP for 1 hour at my place. Girls are very clean and desirable. Usually typical Russian / Ukrainian body and experience. The last girl was quite classy and she spoke perfect English without an accent which is unusual for Russians. My experience is pleasant and the girls are good I could take them out on a date if time wasn't that expensive. Now whenever there is a new girl visiting I get her photos sent to me on whatsapp, which makes me feel like an old customer.

Going through this forum, I realize I'm paying a lot more than I should. I guess the local workers are asking for much less, but I wonder if they are clean enough. Hygiene is a considerable concern to me.

In an attempt to get some cheaper encounters, I tried a couple of massage parlors in Nasr City. No happy ending was allowed and the massage was very poor. Disappointing experience. I don't know if I should continue trying other MPs. Someone here mentioned a MP in Heliopolis. Any luck with that? I don't have contacts for local madame and I prefer tight bodies. Most Egyptian WG are fat which is not my type.

I also read some people here mentioning the Merghany area. I tried to cruise this area but didn't spot anything. I don't know which part to look as the street is long. Is it near Heliopolis club or towards the other end?

I'll be reporting more on my upcoming experiences.

AlphaGuy
09-06-16, 07:36
I met her twice once for one shot and the second time was for two shots she was a really nice lady and fun in bed and charged me 1500 for one shot and 2000 for two shots and second time we met we didn't use a condom,I'm quite surprised that both sex workers and johns are cool about not using a condom. I haven't seen this before. Is it common here to go bareback?

Member #4537
09-07-16, 06:28
I have always wanted to ask those so-called "mongers" (really, you are not) how they can afford to pay LE 2000 for a shot or two? Do you just fuck once a month then masturbate for the rest?

Tarek011
09-07-16, 14:50
Was wondering if anyone checked some recent posts in backpage (Ukrainian girl-sudan-nana)? If so are they legit or BS?The Ukrainian girl definitely fake as she requires full payment in advance before meeting so that's a no go for me, the Sudan one didn't call her as she goes outcall only and I don't have a place, don't know about Nana, take care man of fakes, no payment in advance no recharge cards this is the golden rule.

OnlyTeco
09-07-16, 22:49
I have always wanted to ask those so-called "mongers" (really, you are not) how they can afford to pay LE 2000 for a shot or two? Do you just fuck once a month then masturbate for the rest?As one of the person who pay 2000 I am answering your question.

I am married so I don't need to masturbate or to only fuck once a month, the whole idea that I get board and what to change.

For me the lady or girl that I pay her is top classy and when I visit her its not by no. Of shots as a great time we spend together laughing playing or even I slept before between shots.

And of course I have the chance to pay less I will be more happy and I will do several fucks in the month.

For being mongers maybe you are right on that but this situation apply for me in Egypt only as I travel outside totally different situation and things are totally different / easier than here.

Hope I answered your question and it make sense for you.

Member #4537
09-08-16, 05:11
As one of the person who pay 2000 I am answering your question.

I am married so I don't need to masturbate or to only fuck once a month, the whole idea that I get board and what to change.

For me the lady or girl that I pay her is top classy and when I visit her its not by no.So you fuck your wife on a regular basis? Anyway, there are many mongers who struggle to even get married and have to be burdened by these unfair price increases, all because a few mongers feel it is okay to pay LE 2000 or 3000. In this day and age of social media, you can be sure that if a sharmoota takes LE 2000, she will pressure her friends who take the normal rates of LE 300 or LE 400 to do the same.

The concept of a "classy" lady is only a myth. A true classy lady will not sell her body for money. Do not confuse a (rented) accommodation in some nouveau riche compound as a sign of class. What you are paying is essentially a dolled up sharmoota who typically takes LE 400 but jacks up the price opportunistically for desperate mongers who are not streetwise enough to get contacts the traditional way.

Magednas
09-08-16, 10:31
Is it OK to get a girl in your hotel room?

Member #4462
09-08-16, 14:06
It has been a long time since I wrote anything.

First I apologize for the mongers who I agreed with them to exchange and never replayed back it's either I got hooked on something or the girl refused.

I got the number for that massage parlor in Nasrcity from a friend. I went there it's very clean and in a totally safe area.

I entered and the girl welcomed me her name is Nora which I think it's fake but who cares.

She invited me to the room where I'll get the massage and left me to get ready.

After a few minutes she entered the room I lied on the table and she asked me if I'd like oil or a dry massage.

Anyway after 5 minutes I asked her to take off her top clothes so she did and I saw these incredible firm breasts.

I couldn't wait so I sit on the table and grabbed those tits and started sucking them then we started a DFK for about 10 minutes.

I put her down on the table and take of her pants and panties then started licking for a while then shoved my dick into her pussy once and ass another time.

Total Damage 500/ h (2 shoots).

Face 7.

Body 9.

Cleanness 7.

Personality 10.

MorninWoody
09-10-16, 09:06

As soon as I reached the place in Maadi, she welcomed me & we chit chat till the girl is ready, got to the bathroom to wash my self & I joined my girl in the bed room, she was very friendly with big boobs unfortunately I couldn't remember her name...I'm pretty new here and I have no idea how this works.

I've tried almost every online method I could try to eventually hook up as I'm pretty useless when it comes to verbal hook ups and shit like that.

Either 2 k offers or just rat shit.

Was willing if you'd share the info of your madam in Maadi, I'm a Maadi residence myself.

Awaiting your reply.

MizoAhmed
09-10-16, 10:16
So many years of mongering and never came across a massage parlor offering full service and anal and for 500/ hour.

This contact is a unicorn or a hoax mate.

It has been a long time since I wrote anything.

First I apologize for the mongers who I agreed with them to exchange and never replayed back it's either I got hooked on something or the girl refused.

I got the number for that massage parlor in Nasrcity from a friend. I went there it's very clean and in a totally safe area.

I entered and the girl welcomed me her name is Nora which I think it's fake but who cares.

She invited me to the room where I'll get the massage and left me to get ready.

After a few minutes she entered the room I lied on the table and she asked me if I'd like oil or a dry massage..

Member #4462
09-10-16, 18:05
So many years of mongering and never came across a massage parlor offering full service and anal and for 500/ hour.

This contact is a unicorn or a hoax mate.Would you believe me if I told you that I got another two contacts for 200/ HR.

EMore123
09-10-16, 19:01
Hello,

I am interested in contacting you and exchange numbers.

Can you please identify your contact details?

Thanks

I am new to this forum but I like the exchange of experiences, it's quite insightful.

I have a couple of contacts that bring Russian girls for short visits to Cairo. I've tried them a few times outcall rate is 2400-2700 EGP for 1 hour at my place. Girls are very clean and desirable. Usually typical Russian / Ukrainian body and experience. The last girl was quite classy and she spoke perfect English without an accent which is unusual for Russians. My experience is pleasant and the girls are good I could take them out on a date if time wasn't that expensive. Now whenever there is a new girl visiting I get her photos sent to me on whatsapp, which makes me feel like an old customer.

Going through this forum, I realize I'm paying a lot more than I should. I guess the local workers are asking for much less, but I wonder if they are clean enough. Hygiene is a considerable concern to me..

MazinoviC
09-11-16, 03:51
Would you believe me if I told you that I got another two contacts for 200/ HR.Hi Ahmed.

Could you please send me contact?

Greetings,

Jackson

MazinoviC
09-11-16, 05:26
Good day guys,

I'm Mazin living in Cairo, Heliopolis.

Actually I'm a fresh user to this forum, however need to talk about a new topic regarding exchanging experiences here in Cairo specially Massage Parlors!!

Well to be honest I didn't experience Erotic Massage here in Cairo or even searched for it, however when I was abroad in Barcelona, I tried Felina a MP among many other MPs that offer same service including Erotic Massage and any other thing you would like to do (Anal, BJ, 69, Hands flirting, Shower, bod to body MSG), This place was a piece of Heaven although I tried many other places and traveled to many places but this place was magnificent as girls with many nationalities are shown to you one by one alone in the Private Room with her best lingerie, kissing you and flirt trying to turn you on to choose her, have a little chat then tell you her name, nationality (for sure fake) & age, after choosing your type of girl, she serve for both me and her a drink from my choice, having a shower together then a romantic fight on the clean king size bed, the girls obeys to you finger sign. Then the last step is the massage, you can make it for one shot all inclusive for 150 EUR /1 hour, any extra shot is for 50 EUR.

Place is very clean, organized, rooms are awesome with very Romantic and elegant Decoration, Receptionist is very kind and helpful, Girls are very classy and 10/10 all over really.

Don't know if there's any place like that in Cairo, not necessary same quality of service, so do any one can kindly help?

Other thing not all Prostitutes in streets are clean and classy, they are like a moving Zombie in streets with dirty smell and unorganized appearance full of Makeup!

Most clean places in Cairo for cursing and pick a somehow clean girl is Thawra Street near the communication center (cross of Merghani with Thawra st) from 6:00 pm till 10:00 pm.

Also try Merghani near On the Run, Kolyt albanat & you can go to Maxim Hotel from Abbas elaqad st, first floor is a night club and you can pick girls (sometimes with pimps).

Regards and sorry for the long session).

BigTitsLover86
09-11-16, 17:54
Good day guys,

I'm Mazin living in Cairo, Heliopolis.

Actually I'm a fresh user to this forum, however need to talk about a new topic regarding exchanging experiences here in Cairo specially Massage Parlors!!

Well to be honest I didn't experience Erotic Massage here in Cairo or even searched for it, however when I was abroad in Barcelona, I tried Felina a MP among many other MPs that offer same service including Erotic Massage and any other thing you would like to do (Anal, BJ, 69, Hands flirting, Shower, bod to body MSG), This place was a piece of Heaven although I tried many other places and traveled to many places but this place was magnificent as girls with many nationalities are shown to you one by one alone in the Private Room with her best lingerie, kissing you and flirt trying to turn you on to choose her, have a little chat then tell you her name, nationality (for sure fake) & age, after choosing your type of girl, she serve for both me and her a drink from my choice, having a shower together then a romantic fight on the clean king size bed, the girls obeys to you finger sign..Hello MazinoviC,

I have been to Barcelona & London before, in Barcelona I have tried Independent, La Vie En Rose, Perla Negra and Oxyzen.

Felina was on my list but didn't try it, maybe next time.

You can check my reports there.

Here in Egypt is totally different and its hard to find a girl.