PDA

View Full Version : Egypt

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

Rico Fontana
01-25-18, 15:10
Manage to get the contact of this girl from CL, have anyone tried her before?

Member #4717
01-25-18, 16:49
I got treated to this sweet and busty 26 year old sharmoota last night thanks to my favourite Madam.

BBBJ and DATY to start things off. For a local girl, she had a surprisingly clean pussy which is uncommon here in Egypt even for classy sharmootas. Her DFK was warm and passionate while wrapping her legs around my waist, sending me into heaven. It didn't last long enough around 4 or 5 minutes before I exploded with a lot of milk inside her. I was happy. However, she refused to do the 2nd shot saying her mother is in hospital (bullshit excuse of course) so I paid her less than agreed.

Absolutely no anal, "even for a million LE", as she said.

Total Damage: LE 1000.She looks really hot.

It's nice that you ignoring the haters and keep posting your reviews.

Keep it up Egy Monger!

Gogo90
01-25-18, 19:38
Guys did.

Any one tried her before she said that she hosts at madinaty and asks for 2500.

And am afraid that the place is not safe or it could be a trap.

Member #4537
01-25-18, 21:29
Guys did.

And am afraid that the place is not safe or it could be a trap.Made me drive 2 hours to get to her place and then switched off her phone all of a sudden.

Avoid at all costs.

Sgeasah2
01-25-18, 23:48
Frequently on ISG, questions are not answered because newbies like yourself ask questions before RTFF. The concept behind ISG is to RTFF to see if you can find an answer to your specific question. If you cannot find an answer, then you post your question in the appropriate forum on ISG. After you have received an answer to your question and have mongered, you return to ISG and write a trip report. ISG members who ask many questions but never write trip reports are usually ignored. Good luck in your struggle.What is RTFF?

What is the appropriate forum on ISG? Is there anyanswer to my questions about hotels somewhere else?

I haven't written a report yes because I'm a newbie and need to find a safe place to fuck because I'm a obsessive compulsive and I constantly feel like I'm being watched or filmed naked!

Thanks for your concern.

Do you think we pay for to rooms next to each other in a 5 star hotel we could get caught?

WildMaure
01-26-18, 13:08
What do you guys recommend for the classic place problem here in Egypt for hooking up with the GF.

1- 2 adjacent hotel rooms.

2-a rented appartment by month.

3- hotel room in sharm or sokhna.

4- those 3 star hotels in Cairo.

5- tinted glass car.Just noticed you sent many reminders without a feedback.

I think I can help.

If both of you are non-Egyptians, then you are lucky enough and probably you won't have a problem even in a single room.

If you are misrable Egyptians, then.

1- If you are doing that weekly or bi weekly. Then rent an apartment in a nice area (Decent area or compound or alrehab for example).

2- If you are doing this once and for all, then 2 Rooms in 5 or 4 Stars hotel in the first option although it will be costly. I can add the following tips:

A. Please don't push for two adjacent rooms as they will notice. Any two rooms in the Hotel will do the job.

B. Please don't enter the Hotel with each other and check in two different time.

Good fuck.

Sobh94
01-26-18, 13:13
Any one could give me a contact for exchange. I have one.

Moddw50
01-26-18, 17:10
Made me drive 2 hours to get to her place and then switched off her phone all of a sudden.

Avoid at all costs.Hi,

I have info on this, been there. They are two girls. L&S. Not FS for the 2500. But anal is on the table, for extra not sure how much extra. So for the 2500 you get a HJ / BJ. Both L&S are overweight. S is kind of curvy and not super overweight but she is the madam so might not be available for same price or at all. L is straight up fat and not worth but GFE to the max. All in all not worth. So avoid at all costs indeed.

Nono321
01-27-18, 00:56
Guys did.

And am afraid that the place is not safe or it could be a trap.Does her number end with 893?

Sobh94
01-27-18, 12:07
Guys did.

And am afraid that the place is not safe or it could be a trap.I tried her before she is safe.

Gogo90
01-27-18, 14:55
Thanks a lot dear.

BigBogy
01-27-18, 15:37
Manage to get the contact of this girl from CL, have anyone tried her before?She is a scammer.

Member #4537
01-27-18, 17:18
Had the pleasure to meet this quite cute 25 year old sharmoota last night.

She made me BBBJ and gave me a nice long rimjob. We went into action for like 20 minutes in different positions till I gave her my first milk injection. Then we kept chatting for sometime and she was really friendly. Then, she rode me again after some BBBJ and this time we lasted like another 20 minutes till I exploded in her Cowgirl style. It was funny that her husband called while she was riding me and everything went as normal.

No anal.

Total Damage: LE 1700.

Rico Fontana
01-27-18, 17:27
She is a scammer.How did she scam you?

Gator89
01-27-18, 21:29
Manage to get the contact of this girl from CL, have anyone tried her before?Did you ever find out if she's genuine?

I can't make out the pic but she looks sweet.

Any details?

Sgeasah2
01-27-18, 23:00
Just noticed you sent many reminders without a feedback.

I think I can help.

If both of you are non-Egyptians, then you are lucky enough and probably you won't have a problem even in a single room.

If you are misrable Egyptians, then.

1- If you are doing that weekly or bi weekly. Then rent an apartment in a nice area (Decent area or compound or alrehab for example).

2- If you are doing this once and for all, then 2 Rooms in 5 or 4 Stars hotel in the first option although it will be costly. I can add the following tips:

A. Please don't push for two adjacent rooms as they will notice. Any two rooms in the Hotel will do the job.

B. Please don't enter the Hotel with each other and check in two different time.

Good fuck.Thanks alot man for guiding the way, if I could also ask regarding option number -2 (miserable egyptians), apartments rented by month or a weeks is always of high suspicion even in good areas, they will always ask for a marriage certificate, many people talk about fake ones and of course they will never check.

Do you recommend any particular hotels that overlook that bullshit?

Gogo90
01-27-18, 23:15
Does her number end with 893?No dear it ends with 841.

Nono321
01-28-18, 01:13
No dear it ends with 841.I had a similar experience with a girl from madinty but not this one. At all try her and tell us.

Gogo90
01-28-18, 16:20
I had a similar experience with a girl from madinty but not this one. At all try her and tell us.No, I won't try everyone here told me don't.

WildMaure
01-28-18, 18:19
Thanks alot man for guiding the way, if I could also ask regarding option number -2 (miserable egyptians), apartments rented by month or a weeks is always of high suspicion even in good areas, they will always ask for a marriage certificate, many people talk about fake ones and of course they will never check.

Do you recommend any particular hotels that overlook that bullshit?Nobody asks for marriage certificate but go to rent alone.

Usually there is no bawab inside compound. So none will ask or will even notice.

I don't recommend a day or week rentals. Only month or months.

For Hotel, I recommend Radisson Heliopolis, Farmont Heliopolis or Semiramis Intercontinental.

Keep away from pyramids Area Hotels.

Zico123
01-30-18, 07:31
Again.

If you have Madam contacts who have their own place and want to exchange for fee.

Please send me PM.Why no one is interested to sell Madam or Sharmoota contacts. Let the fun go around people.

Rico Fontana
01-30-18, 19:11
I wanted to ask about a girl on craigslist called Hend from downtown, that want to meet in public before get into action and she do outcall only for 2000.

Anybody tried her or know if she real or fake?Have you tried her?

Rico Fontana
01-30-18, 21:12
Have anyone tried captin hossam service, called him earlier, he is asking for 2 k, said that I will have to get the girl from downtown and take her to my place for the 1st time then later he can send them directly to my place, when I told him that I might request it for tomorrow he refused to send pics, but when said I will check the girl available today if I like I will book he sent a very sexy girl pic, still I am worried about the whole process of meeting the girl. So any update on that?

Nono321
01-31-18, 00:37
Have anyone tried captin hossam service, called him earlier, he is asking for 2 k, said that I will have to get the girl from downtown and take her to my place for the 1st time then later he can send them directly to my place, when I told him that I might request it for tomorrow he refused to send pics, but when said I will check the girl available today if I like I will book he sent a very sexy girl pic, still I am worried about the whole process of meeting the girl. So any update on that?Do you have your own place?

Alybabababa
01-31-18, 05:47
No, I won't try everyone here told me don't.I tried and from Madinaty, 25 years old she said! She is FATTY, Anal is not on the list for her and refused any DFK!

The Madam is called "S" who is not alot older than and, the place is safe for who was asking.

Anyhow, safe place and bad sharmoota.

Overall experience: 5/10.

Everyone knows the total damage is 2500.

Member #4537
01-31-18, 23:16
Met this busty and full-figured 26 year old sharmoota through one of my Madams.

In bed, she DFK me while my fingers roamed then eventually fingered her asshole then further below until by which time her pussy was already soaking wet. Did couple positions including spooning, reverse cowgirl giving me a good view of her bubbly ass and then doggy by which time I could already hear a "puk puk" sound which indicated that she had orgasmed.

Second round she agreed to anal but we stopped halfway through due to some pain she experienced.

Total Damage: LE 2500.

Zico123
02-05-18, 11:06
Have anyone tried MEFE website before is it real or scam?

Rico Fontana
02-06-18, 10:34
Have anyone tried MEFE website before is it real or scam?What is that?

Moehab
02-09-18, 06:54
New contacts for sale.

Inbox me if you are interested.

Sobh94
02-09-18, 10:47
Hi there.

Why no body post anything since a week ago'.

Share contacts.

Gogo90
02-09-18, 16:18
Hey guys,

Have any one tried before this girl on CL she asks for 2500 and she called her self rose.

Member #4537
02-09-18, 19:20
After a week of no action I decided to head to my old time favorite Madam in Zahraa Nasr City.

She got me this sweet 26 year old kitten.

An average fuck with nothing special. She wouldn't give a BBBJ but tried her best to please. All positions including spooning. For seven hundred pounds I can't really complain.

Total Damage: LE 700.

Rico Fontana
02-11-18, 00:00
I meet her in CCL she send to me her number, she asked for 200 $ for 2 hours we did every thing I exploded in her pussy 3 times as she very horny.I am interested if you can share her contact.

Member #4537
02-13-18, 17:18
Visited the Zahraa Nasr City Madam again, as I had some errands to run nearby in Hay 'el Asher.

Forgot to ask her age but guess in mid-20's.

Much better than the last sharmoota, as this one would give a BBBJ and even rimjob. DFK for a good few minutes to get me hard then I did a variety of positions: Missionary, Cowgirl, Doggy. When I flipped her for Doggy, there was a bad smell coming out of her pussy, so if you are a hygiene freak like me you may be disappointed.

No anal.

Member #4717
02-14-18, 03:29
Seriously There are something wrong between the Egyptian prostitutes and hygienic acts, I tried Egyptian girls 3 or 4 times (non cheap girls-outside of Egypt), and they are nice, sexy, joyful comparing to many other nationalities, but all of them had this bad smell down there, some of them was really beautiful / classy girls with really expensive fragrance / clothes, but once she took her panties off, I find this creepy smell coming out!

Keeping the vagina / vulva hygiene / clean is such a basic step for sex workers around the world, at least for her health safety mainly and to avoid annoying her johnnies with the smell in addition, in fact most prostitutes from Arab Nationalities having the same problem (maybe except Moroccan girls, at least regarding the Arab nationalities I met).

Visited the Zahraa Nasr City Madam again, as I had some errands to run nearby in Hay 'el Asher.

Much better than the last sharmoota, as this one would give a BBBJ and even rimjob. DFK for a good few minutes to get me hard then I did a variety of positions: Missionary, Cowgirl, Doggy. When I flipped her for Doggy, there was a bad smell coming out of her pussy, so if you are a hygiene freak like me you may be disappointed.

No anal.

Fookz
02-14-18, 12:51
Nothing to mention about her gigantic boobs?Can you share the madame's contact with me?

Fookz
02-14-18, 13:05
Nothing to mention about her gigantic boobs?Can anyone forward any contacts they have for girls around Nasr city, Heliopolis, Zahra, Tagamo3 area.

Girls or madammes please.

Many thanks for your help.

ZebCx
02-15-18, 01:51
Hello,

I'm a French Man in Egypt for holidays and I want to taste all the joys of Egypt. Do you have Contacts to give me in Cairo or Luxor?

Thanks you so much.

Sxplorer
02-18-18, 21:46
Gentlemen,

I am in Cairo for a very short visit and completely lost!

Can someone suggest me some good bars I can visit to meet some ladies and would appreciate if someone could suggest ladies or providers that can visit me or that I can visit.

Thanks for your help, happy to reciprocate where i can.

Nowhere Man
02-18-18, 21:56
I'm not a very active monger. Clumsy when it comes to keeping my contacts numbers (I can't blame anyone but, myself) and has a bad luck I believe XD.

Anyway, to the point. If you are familiar with the "Tinder" app you will occasionally find a girl posing with a bio asking you to communicate through WhatsApp. I know it sounds fishy. But, I have a bad habit of taking risks. Most of these girls would ask for mobile recharge cards ranging from 300 to 1500.

The trick is, or that's how I was tricked. That the girl would claim that she is saving your rights and won't take the card number, only when you meet. Cool. She just asks for a pic. Afterwards, when you are on your way, she asks for another pic with the cards scratched a little from both sides showing 3 numbers from each side. When you ask why is that, she would say that to make sure you are not a scam and can't sell the cards later. Pretty lame!

Anyway, I arrived at the location. She has the cards semi scratched photo. And she does not answer! Not her WhatsApp. Not her mobile. I try one of the cards and it has been used already! BAMMMM!

I really don't know how that is possible. But, ironically they could figure out a way nowadays to figure the remainder of the digits.

Be aware guys!

Stay safe.

P.S. If you have any idea how she could do it, please enlighten me.

Member #4537
02-18-18, 23:11
Called up one of my Madams to see what is on the menu for today.

She had a new 21 year old half local half Palestinian beautiful slim sharmoota. Says she is a Law student and I believe her.

DFK but no BBBJ, did some DATY and her pussy was clean and even had a strawberry scent, did various positions with her but mostly in Cowgirl only.

The surprise of course was she accepted to be fucked in her ass. For such a slim and young girl, her ass was surprisingly wide and entry was quite smooth. Unfortunately I shot in her ass too quick.

Total Damage: LE 2000.

FishFingers
02-19-18, 10:40
Have anyone tried captin hossam service, called him earlier, he is asking for 2 k, said that I will have to get the girl from downtown and take her to my place for the 1st time then later he can send them directly to my place, when I told him that I might request it for tomorrow he refused to send pics, but when said I will check the girl available today if I like I will book he sent a very sexy girl pic, still I am worried about the whole process of meeting the girl. So any update on that?Yes. I tried him twice. And he's true to his word. You meet them downtown in a public place, pay the madam and take the girl away. The next time the girl and madam will come straight to your place. After the first time he will also send pics.

The first girl was awesome. Search the forum for my report. The second was not worth it. Try to get the girls number then you can book her directly and save some money while giving her more.

FishFingers
02-19-18, 10:59
Hello everyone,

I only had a couple of posts years ago but I'm getting back to it obviously.

The sex scene was a desert for me for almost a year now, usually MPs but never succeeded with a one that provide full service. And I finally got one.

It is a nice private place with many rooms, after I paid the front office I went up into a room with massage table. A minute later M entered with serious Latin ass (she is a Balady kinda girl bit real sweet).

Since I'm too fucking horny, didn't wait for it (moron I know) and just asked for the he she said yes but which package do you really want? Really!

I said the full diamond package: the she said OK and after some negotiations went for DFK and sucking her tits. Not fully undressed she bent over the table and fucked standing!!.What area is this in?

Nazooo
02-20-18, 00:03

No anal.

Total Damage: LE 700.Does the madam number ends with 147?

Mooabdo
02-20-18, 14:18
What area is this in?Please sent me details for the MP to go.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Ahmed1511
02-20-18, 19:30
Any one tried her she is asking for 4000 for 90 minutes any one knows if she is fake any reviews please?

Mohamed0282
02-20-18, 21:34
I'm not a very active monger. Clumsy when it comes to keeping my contacts numbers (I can't blame anyone but, myself) and has a bad luck I believe XD.

Anyway, to the point. If you are familiar with the "Tinder" app you will occasionally find a girl posing with a bio asking you to communicate through WhatsApp. I know it sounds fishy. But, I have a bad habit of taking risks. Most of these girls would ask for mobile recharge cards ranging from 300 to 1500.

The trick is, or that's how I was tricked. That the girl would claim that she is saving your rights and won't take the card number, only when you meet. Cool. She just asks for a pic. Afterwards, when you are on your way, she asks for another pic with the cards scratched a little from both sides showing 3 numbers from each side. When you ask why is that, she would say that to make sure you are not a scam and can't sell the cards later. Pretty lame!.They can figure out the number of card through the bar code of the card that be shown clearly when you screen shot the card you can google it to know how?

Zika991
02-20-18, 22:32

She had a new 21 year old half local half Palestinian beautiful slim sharmoota. Says she is a Law student and I believe her.

DFK but no BBBJ, did some DATY and her pussy was clean and even had a strawberry scent, did various positions with her but mostly in Cowgirl only.

The surprise of course was she accepted to be fucked in her ass. For such a slim and young girl, her ass was surprisingly wide and entry was quite smooth. Unfortunately I shot in her ass too quick.

Total Damage: LE 2000.Can you PM the contact please.

Zika991
02-20-18, 22:51
Met late 20 Algerian girl in Cairo.

Great fun, full service, quality pm for details.I'm new to the site ans need some madam contacts in Maadi area, appreciate the help.

Nazooo
02-20-18, 23:21
I found her contact in many places like Cairo craig list offering herself and many other girls. I called her and she said she takes 2,000 LE and 50% by credit in advance. Anyone tried her before? Is she real ir scam or what?

Need your help please guys.

Member #4537
02-20-18, 23:27
Met this classy 23 year old sharmoota via one of my Madams.

What can I say it was one of the worst shags ever. She started by DFK for few seconds only, making her head turn whenever I was trying to kiss her. She was quick to ask to get on with the main act. DATY she was resisting until I made a huge drama then allowed but it was a clean pussy for sure. Then she gave me an average BBBJ, nothing creative; was a bit machine-like!

Finally, she did cowboy while I was caressing her tits and sucked on them a little. Then I exploded inside her with a full gallon of milk.

Total Damage: LE 3500.

Mohamed0282
02-21-18, 01:56
I found her contact in many places like Cairo craig list offering herself and many other girls. I called her and she said she takes 2,000 LE and 50% by credit in advance. Anyone tried her before? Is she real ir scam or what?

Need your help please guys.It is scam and there is alert on the site about it.

PharaohBoy
02-21-18, 15:55

Need your help please guys.Just always keep this in mind regardless how desperate you can get in Egypt's dry scene.

Advance payment= Scam.

Never compromise about that rule.

Never pay anything in advance before a meeting.

Nowhere Man
02-21-18, 20:08
They can figure out the number of card through the bar code of the card that be shown clearly when you screen shot the card you can google it to know how?Thank you for your reply. Well, you have a point. At least that's what I can think of but, I can't figure it out totally. And can't find any leads on the internet so far.

BohMaid
02-21-18, 20:10
I would like contacts in Sherouk city. Any help for a man in need?

Nazooo
02-21-18, 22:21
Just always keep this in mind regardless how desperate you can get in Egypt's dry scene.

Advance payment= Scam.

Never compromise about that rule.

Never pay anything in advance before a meeting.Thanks for the advice. You are 100% right.

Nazooo
02-21-18, 22:23
It is scam and there is alert on the site about it.Thanks for your reply. I am newbie and didn't see that alert yet.

Roboman
02-22-18, 06:41
I can't believe I'm actually telling you this. But way too fucking much dude. Those are Dubai prices. Each to his own, but frankly I could care less if she's classy or speaks English as long as she can suck the chrome off a bumper and take a pounding like a champ.

I can't stand these girls who put on airs of being classy. At the end of the day, they're still just working girls. I'd have stuck my foot up her high class ass with cab fare home.

What can I say it was one of the worst shags ever. She started by DFK for few seconds only, making her head turn whenever I was trying to kiss her. She was quick to ask to get on with the main act. DATY she was resisting until I made a huge drama then allowed but it was a clean pussy for sure. Then she gave me an average BBBJ, nothing creative; was a bit machine-like!

Finally, she did cowboy while I was caressing her tits and sucked on them a little. Then I exploded inside her with a full gallon of milk.

Total Damage: LE 3500.

Pharoahain
02-22-18, 09:58
Thank you for your reply. Well, you have a point. At least that's what I can think of but, I can't figure it out totally. And can't find any leads on the internet so far.Actually I'm working in etisalat UAE and when a customer have an over scratched voucher I ask him only about serial number + the appeared figures with replacing the missing numbers with * and recharge the voucher normally in his mobile number. It's very ease in case you scratched the voucher hard and missed the pin number.

TheArtBreakKid
02-22-18, 21:16
Hi all,

I hope that I read the post of Nazooo, Mohamed0282 and PharaohBoy yesterday not now.

Very sad for my money.

I'm here to alert you about these two below ads!

They are professional scammers!

The first one (Koky or sometime calling herself Nana) brought her number from here then contacted with her and asked me for 2000 L. E, half of them will be through Vodafone credit balance and the other half when I meet her, she was so serious and professional. After I sent to her credit she told me that she received only 650 L. E because of the tax! And I she must receive total 1000! So I sent to her an other 600 L. E and now I payed 1600 L. E balance and she received 1000 L. E then she sent to me her location in Vodafone Abbas El-Aaad Vodafone branch building floor 5 she told me that I must first pay the second 1000 L. E in the same way because she must verify me for the first time. After spending another 1600 credit balance! She told me that which girls I want, Ukrainian or Lebanese or Egyptian girls. Then she shocked me after telling me that here in abbas el aad there are only Ukrainian and Lebanese girls for 3000 L. E and in 6 October City there are Egyptian girls for 2000 L. E I told her that I can't go to 6 October now, can I meet you and I will pay the third 1000 L. E Cash? But she refused as she want to verify me first! So I asked her to return my money again but she told me not today!

And the other ad was for Rolla (zero one zero two nine four seven three three one one) its offer 1 hour for 1500 L. E.

She asked me to sent 500 L. E (Credit Balance) first to make sure that I'm serious then told me after you done take a taxi to Shaker Resturant in New Cairo (Abd Elaziz Fakmy St. Building 19 floor 2) . After I reached there she blocked me. I called her through another phone number she replied then she blocked me.

So I just scammed today for 3900 L. E!

Both numbers I sent to a friend who working at Vodafone and got their details and locations and I will send their details and locations to friends of mine who are working in Police to get a revenge.

Be careful never use credit balance with any girl!

Koky & Nana for escort service.

"I'm koky.

And I offer stuff of girls from Egypt. Lebanon - Ukraine.

* offer a full service.

[Deleted by Admin]

Only serious people.

I have LUXURY AND PRIVATE APARTMANT Is fully secured and monitored, so you can relax without any concern.

If you interested call me. (zero one zero nine one six XXXX seven) Please be polite and courteous over the phone.

It's ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests".

Rolla - 23.

"I'm here only for serious meetings WhatsApp zero one zero two nine XXXX one one.

Poster's age: 23".

Sobh94
02-23-18, 17:39
Hi,

Contact me for a number for exchange.

Nowhere Man
02-23-18, 22:25
Actually I'm working in etisalat UAE and when a customer have an over scratched voucher I ask him only about serial number + the appeared figures with replacing the missing numbers with * and recharge the voucher normally in his mobile number. It's very ease in case you scratched the voucher hard and missed the pin number.Thanks man for the heads-up. That's very interesting to know. One does not learn for free!

Sex2013
02-24-18, 02:07
I have known Egymonger for 3 years now and I have to admit that around 60% of my contacts are from him. However, it is my first time to hear that he could receive money to send contacts although I am fine with that. I might PM him for that as he is doing great effort to get girls. However, Egymonger, please be careful with your contacts.

He is just a monger.

When I contacted him, the answer was "I will introduce woman after transfer money."

What do I trust and send him money.

I think he is just egyptian man who sells women at a high price to foreigners.

Or scammer.

Of course it is personal opinion.

If you contact him, maybe he said give me the money .

Because he is not nomal user.

StormySpark8
02-25-18, 11:37
Hi every body,

Anyone would like to exchange contacts here in Cairo.

StormySpark8
02-25-18, 11:43

Need your help please guys.They are fake, do not waste your time and money.

MandoMan2
02-26-18, 02:30
Hi guys,

When I search craigslist found tone of numbers on whatsapp that reply with pics and doinv massage session with happy ending outcall. Any body tried those? They look fake and similar but they say they deal cash on my place but I still think there is a hidden issue with them.

So any ideas?

Member #4537
02-26-18, 23:04
One of my regular Madams hooked me up with this classy 21 year old sharmoota.

Deep French Kissed and ate her pussy like long lost lovers then flipped her for some Reverse Cowgirl, giving me an amazing view of her ass. Her boobs were perfect firm and with long rubber eraser nipples. However, she refused any BBBJ, didn't want to change positions and the attitude was not GFE as I would have liked.

Want More
03-02-18, 11:13
Dear Egypt Members.

I have been invited to join my SB for trip to Egypt. We will start in Cairo and then move onto a resort by the Red Sea and get some of the sights after that. I am doing the hotel bookings etc. Will there be a problem to checkin for the two of us in a room or should I get two rooms? She is Egyptian, I am a foreigner. I was considering hotels like the new Kempenski etc.

MohahmedAhmed
03-03-18, 00:47

No anal.

Total Damage: LE 700.Can you share her number? I live pretty close to Zahraa. You seem to have a lot of contacts also.

Ramy1111
03-03-18, 02:09
Dears,

I'm new member here and just want to appreciate the respected soul between all of you.

Second, if any one can help me to contact with any of your madams (suppliers) to get a classy and beautiful sharmoota, this will be a favor for me.

Many thanks in advance.

PharaohBoy
03-03-18, 02:19
Dear Egypt Members.

I have been invited to join my SB for trip to Egypt. We will start in Cairo and then move onto a resort by the Red Sea and get some of the sights after that. I am doing the hotel bookings etc. Will there be a problem to checkin for the two of us in a room or should I get two rooms? She is Egyptian, I am a foreigner. I was considering hotels like the new Kempenski etc.If either of you are Egyptian, get 2 rooms. They will never allow same room check-in for Egyptian without a marriage certificate.

WildMaure
03-03-18, 11:32
Dear Egypt Members.

I have been invited to join my SB for trip to Egypt. We will start in Cairo and then move onto a resort by the Red Sea and get some of the sights after that. I am doing the hotel bookings etc. Will there be a problem to checkin for the two of us in a room or should I get two rooms? She is Egyptian, I am a foreigner. I was considering hotels like the new Kempenski etc.As she is Egyptian, you will need two rooms or marriage certificate.

Member #4537
03-03-18, 20:38
The usual Madam once again had something new for me today, and I had the opportunity to give this 25 year old sharmoota a try before anyone else.

Started with DFK of course. Her BBBJ was out of this world -- deepthroat, ball licking and even rimming. Did Missionary, Cowgirl, Doggy, Spooning. For a mother of two children, she had a surprisingly tight and comfy pussy.

With her loud moans in my ears combined with her tight pussy, I exploded very quickly and filled her pussy with milk.

Want More
03-03-18, 22:23
Thank you Gents. It is two rooms then. Such a waste of an empty room. LOL!

Want More
03-04-18, 05:55
The usual Madam once again had something new for me today, and I had the opportunity to give this 25 year old sharmoota a try before anyone

Total Damage: LE 2000.For such a dry place, you are the king of the hill. Totally figured out this scene and are have the choicest pickings.

Ectasy
03-04-18, 07:53
I have known Egymonger for 3 years now and I have to admit that around 60% of my contacts are from him. However, it is my first time to hear that he could receive money to send contacts although I am fine with that. I might PM him for that as he is doing great effort to get girls. However, Egymonger, please be careful with your contacts.It's not asking for 2000 egp for sex.

Just ask for 2000 egp to give a one contact. Only contact.

The other girl's contact is 1500.

If you bought after paid 2000, you need to more pay 2000 again until sex.

If you get a contact but he or she refuses?

You have abandoned money.

Suppose monger actually give a contact.

The price of sharing one contact is a month's salary in Egypt.

My common sense is incomprehensible.

It is understandable to bring a woman or to meet a woman and give money.

But do you transfer money just to receive your contacts?

Is there a way in other countries?

None of the countries I traveled or lived.

Anyway I do not care if he is an cheater or a pimp.

There are other reasonable people to look for.

Thanks all.

Want More
03-05-18, 06:06
Thank you Gents. It is two rooms then. Such a waste of an empty room. LOL!Dear Egypt Board members.

Instead of a hotel is Airbnb an option? Do they have any checks at all?

MasterCommand
03-08-18, 20:01
Hey guys,

I am new to the forum just joined right now. I have nothing to bring to the table yet but would be much obliged if you could share someone in Maadi and I will be sure to return the favor once I get the hang of things.

Cheers.

Armorer
03-11-18, 17:16
Hello to all. I am new to Egypt. I am in Cairo for the next few years. Very new to the area looking for any and all advice on anything really. Favorite of mine is eastern Europeans. But not always easy to find.

Feel free to PM.

Thanks for the help in advance.

Regards.

Armorer.

Want More
03-12-18, 04:03
It's not asking for 2000 egp for sex.

Just ask for 2000 egp to give a one contact. Only contact.

The other girl's contact is 1500.

This does seem rather weird. I have not seen members charge for contacts. I know some will ask for contacts in return or just refuse to share. I think that is ok but selling contacts is a not a good thing.

Want More
03-12-18, 04:06
I can't believe I'm actually telling you this. But way too fucking much dude. Those are Dubai prices..My SB gets way more than that. No wonder she is all over me. LOL!

Ectasy
03-12-18, 07:11
But selling contacts is a not a good thing.

Don't ever post the contents of a PM, that's why they are called PRIVATE messages. If there is an issue you contact me.

A3

Metaly
03-12-18, 12:18
The usual Madam once again had something new for me today, and I had the opportunity to give this 25 year old sharmoota a try before anyone else.

Started with DFK of course. Her BBBJ was out of this world -- deepthroat, ball licking and even rimming. Did Missionary, Cowgirl, Doggy, Spooning. For a mother of two children, she had a surprisingly tight and comfy pussy.

With her loud moans in my ears combined with her tight pussy, I exploded very quickly and filled her pussy with milk.

Hi,

I have info on this, been there. They are two girls. L&S. Not FS for the 2500. But anal is on the table, for extra not sure how much extra. So for the 2500 you get a HJ / BJ. Both L&S are overweight. S is kind of curvy and not super overweight but she is the madam so might not be available for same price or at all. L is straight up fat and not worth but GFE to the max. All in all not worth. So avoid at all costs indeed.Need to contact number.

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

Metaly
03-12-18, 12:19
Hello to all. I am new to Egypt. I am in Cairo for the next few years. Very new to the area looking for any and all advice on anything really. Favorite of mine is eastern Europeans. But not always easy to find.

Feel free to PM.

Thanks for the help in advance.

Regards.

Armorer.Send me you contact number.

Want More
03-12-18, 18:59
Dear Egypt Board members.

Instead of a hotel is Airbnb an option? Do they have any checks at all?I will be in Cairo on Thursday Friday and then on Red Sea for the next two days. We have an Air BnB in Cairo and a villa hotel at the Red Sea. Hopefully all this works out without any messes. I am looking forward to seeing Nile etc.

Samog
03-13-18, 01:57
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

GenieRiodan
03-13-18, 14:08
Hello fellow mongers,

Since Exchanging contacts seem impossible on this forum, I am looking forward to buy contacts in Hurghada as I will be spending a lengthy vacation there.

GemyGeny
03-13-18, 15:44

Gentlemen,

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

Member #4537
03-17-18, 18:37
Met this classy 24 year old sharmoota in her place at Madinaty.

The attitude from the moment I met her was snobby and sneaky, saying that she is only doing this for 1 night only in her life and that she owns a very successful modelling business and is the daughter of somebody important (the usual bullshit stories we hear all the time). In the bedroom DFK and DATY was rejected with her pushing my head the other side in a forceful manner. Even the BBBJ was rushed and she made very rude comments as if to say that I have never washed myself before. I told her that this level of service and attitude was unacceptable, and that if other men allow you to get away with this it's because they are weak and very desperate to get any action (as we can see by most reports here).

I gave her much less than the LE 2500 agreed, believing it would teach her a lesson.

Keeping my self-defence tool in pocket just in case I get an unwelcome surprise, I walked out of her room and back into my car with no problems.

Total Damage: LE 500.

GetsZa
03-20-18, 19:29
Some taxi driver told me there are some actions at the casino / night club. But girls only out after midnight. 1000 Egyptian pound for short time at girls place. Not sure how accurate is that and whether that's the local price. Can anyone with any info please PM me. Will be able to reciprocate in countries in Asia.

LondonEgypt
03-23-18, 22:29
Hello gents,

I found myself a cute local girl who it turns out liked it so much she wants a f* buddy for regular meets! Hasn't cost me penny LOL. BUT meeting has proved hard. Can anyone advise me on the best hotels in the city that don't ask questions (marriage certs etc) or where a girl can walk in and straight to a booked room. Any knowledge greatly appreciated. Happy hunting!

GenieRiodan
03-24-18, 16:05
Hello gents,

I found myself a cute local girl who it turns out liked it so much she wants a f* buddy for regular meets! Hasn't cost me penny LOL. BUT meeting has proved hard. Can anyone advise me on the best hotels in the city that don't ask questions (marriage certs etc) or where a girl can walk in and straight to a booked room. Any knowledge greatly appreciated. Happy hunting!There is none. Your solutions would be one of two: 1- either to make a 2 separate hotel bookings and each one check-in alone and not be seen together (I have done it smoothly several times, you will be fine as long as you don't check in together). Or Message airbnb host if its okay for visitors and then book (I have found some friendly hosts over the last 2 years as well).

Member #4717
03-24-18, 17:10
Maybe she is just used on doing the master and slave shit, and felt that this makes her look sexy,).

Otherwise, she just an independent girl new in business and have some internal hesitation in doing it.

The attitude from the moment I met her was snobby and sneaky, saying that she is only doing this for 1 night only in her life and that she owns a very successful modelling business and is the daughter of somebody important (the usual bullshit stories we hear all the time). In the bedroom DFK and DATY was rejected with her pushing my head the other side in a forceful manner. Even the BBBJ was rushed and she made very rude comments as if to say that I have never washed myself before. I told her that this level of service and attitude was unacceptable, and that if other men allow you to get away with this it's because they are weak and very desperate to get any action (as we can see by most reports here).

I gave her much less than the LE 2500 agreed, believing it would teach her a lesson.

Keeping my self-defence tool in pocket just in case I get an unwelcome surprise, I walked out of her room and back into my car with no problems.

Total Damage: LE 500.

Omar123
03-24-18, 21:56
In Cairo for a little, would really appreciate any contacts for madams or girls. Thank you. Tahya Masr.

JackGhosty
03-25-18, 11:14
Hello Egy Monger,

I have been inactive on this forum for quite a long time since I was abroad for around 2 years.

Anyways, I wanted to check if that is the place I visited too (which I am going to write a report about very soon).

Is that the flat in the first floor of one of the apartments? And if so, of course there were other girls there? Because they sometimes ask for 4000 (which is totally not sane! And sometimes they ask for 2500.

Regards bro.

The attitude from the moment I met her was snobby and sneaky, saying that she is only doing this for 1 night only in her life and that she owns a very successful modelling business and is the daughter of somebody important (the usual bullshit stories we hear all the time). In the bedroom DFK and DATY was rejected with her pushing my head the other side in a forceful manner. Even the BBBJ was rushed and she made very rude comments as if to say that I have never washed myself before.

Zozzozo
03-25-18, 16:52
Does the madam number ends with 147?I am new here at this form and I need women in Cairo whatever their location but I really prefer if they in Zahraa an Naser city please contact me if you interested.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Omar Ashraf
03-25-18, 19:12

The trick is, or that's how I was tricked. That the girl would claim that she is saving your rights and won't take the card number, only when you meet. Cool. She just asks for a pic. Afterwards, when you are on your way, she asks for another pic with the cards scratched a little from both sides showing 3 numbers from each side. When you ask why is that, she would say that to make sure you are not a scam and can't sell the cards later. Pretty lame!.They use the card's serial number and or the 8 numbers showing.

Member #4537
03-29-18, 22:04
Headed to my long time favourite Madam in Zahraa Nasr City, as she had Taghreed a new sharmoota available.

Traffic was slow on the way from Maadi, but bearable.

Covered in tattoos and piercings, she had quite a nice style. Forgot to ask age, but guess late 20's.

BBBJ, DATY, DFK and multiple positions. Did not agree to anal.

Want More
03-30-18, 10:51
I will be in Cairo on Thursday Friday and then on Red Sea for the next two days. We have an Air BnB in Cairo and a villa hotel at the Red Sea..This vacation worked out perfectly. In Cairo, we were in a very nice villa in what looked like a suburb of Cairo. She picked me up from the airport, had already gone to the AirBnB place so it was all set up. I had not seen her for awhile so was all over her immediately once we got in. After dinner and a few drinks, had her again. Next days was to the Pyramids, a really nice lunch at a traditional egyptian sea food overlooking the Nile. We tried to go to a night club but it was not very good so got back. The good thing about vacationing with your SB is that sex is on tap. She was super horny all the time and was a proper sex vacation. Dinner cruise on the nile next day and some more sites etc.

At the Red Sea hotel, she was concerned whether they will let us stay together. We had no problems, it was a villa with high walls, it was great to have some outdoor action. She was excited about the pool and spend most of the time there. I enjoyed watching her get stares from the locals in the bikini. It was pretty obvious to most at the pool that we were there for sex vacation.

Overall, enjoyed the country but I think vacation with SB for 4 days is too long, perhaps a weekend next time. I have become a big fan of Egyptian girls in bed. She was up for anything and very very eager to make sure that I had a great time.

Thank you to the members for your help with this.

Mohamed2277
03-31-18, 16:44

Total Damage: LE 500.What's the cheapest you know?

Diaaeldin
03-31-18, 23:56
Hey guys,

Hope you all doing great, I guess I am lucky to find this forum.

Iam totally new here, if you could help please do, I need contacts, prefer black girls if available but not those fat BBW girls.

Or any girls if not black (average prices), I have a couple of contacts too.

Please guys this is urgent!

RBond007
04-01-18, 08:00
Hi,

I am in Cairo next 3 days - 1st to 3rd April 2018 if any seniors can share digits of some nice Egyptian ladies I can meet here please PM me. If anyone interested to meet up and monger together is also welcome please PM me. I will return the favor by giving insight on Dubai or India if anyone is interested. Look forward to hearing from you.

RBond007
04-01-18, 16:43
Hey guys,

Hope you all doing great, I guess I am lucky to find this forum.

Iam totally new here, if you could help please do, I need contacts, prefer black girls if available but not those fat BBW girls.

Or any girls if not black (average prices), I have a couple of contacts too.

Please guys this is urgent!Hi,

I am in Cairo also do you want to meet up and go mongering together one is better than two. That way we both can feel safer and help each other. Let me know if you would like to connect. Also any senior members if you can please help fellow monger and PM me some digits of girls or madams that would be highly appreciated can return the favor for Dubai or India look forward to hearing from some of you.

ElPatron
04-02-18, 16:00
Hello gents,

Hope you all doing great.

I am totally new here, if you could help please do, I need contacts, Please guys this is urgent!

Thank you.

Member #4537
04-03-18, 17:29
Headed once again to the Zahraa Nasr City madam, who prepared me this cute 26 year old sharmoota Walaa.

The GFE was definitely there, as she started with a nice DFK that lasted for minutes, BBBJ, DATY with a clean pussy, licked my balls and even rimmed my ass.

Did Missionary, cowgirl, and reverse cowgirl before I shot a nice load of man milk.

Her moans were also very loud, which is a nice touch. Unfortunately the Madam kept knocking and threatened to stop us from continuing, if she continued her loud moans.

RBond007
04-03-18, 20:55

Total Damage: LE 3500.Hi Egymonger,

Can you please share contacts digits of this provider Kindly PM me if possible I will return the favour.

Eco5639
04-04-18, 14:25
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

Member #4537
04-05-18, 15:37
Got a call from one of the Madams about a slim and sweet 24 year old sharmoota she wanted to bring.

We began BBBJ, DATY then flipped for 69 then ordinary action nothing fancy then I finished my first shot, rested for a while then started again with anal in missionary position and BBBJ w / CIM finish.

The good news is she is a 3-holer but refused DFK.

CuriousMoe
04-08-18, 22:03
Got a call from one of the Madams about a slim and sweet 24 year old sharmoota she wanted to bring.

We began BBBJ, DATY then flipped for 69 then ordinary action nothing fancy then I finished my first shot, rested for a while then started again with anal in missionary position and BBBJ w / CIM finish.

Total Damage: LE 2500.Hey Egy Monger,

Would love to meet her. Also would like a new contact preferably in Maadi, I can trade contact and pay for contacts please check PM.

HenryNasser
04-11-18, 10:19

Gentlemen,

Thank You

Yz420
04-11-18, 13:01
Hello,

I want ask about average damage for full night in Cairo.

Mido Rio
04-11-18, 21:00
Hi all,

I'm new here. Wanted some help with contacts in Zayed / October or Mohandeseen. I'm new to this as well so some guidance is most welcome.

Thanks.

Hossam23
04-12-18, 07:00
Hello everybody,

I'm new in the forum. Please I need some contacts in Cairo preferely from Giza, October and zaid. Also tips and total damage will be very helpful.

Good day for all.

Alex1821
04-12-18, 18:47
Hello guys,

Anyone knows if there are nice girls in Alexandria? I am new in town and I know nothing.

Thanks.

Member #4537
04-13-18, 16:33
The usual and beloved Madam brought me this 27 year old sharmoota Mayar last night.

Played around with her boobs a bit then she starts giving me a BBBJ. The BBBJ was pretty weak and didn't last very long before she hinted she wanted to fuck. Flipped her first for some 69 and her pussy was freshly shaved and had a nice scent. She climbs on top of me for Cowgirl until I explode inside her. Second shot we did some DFK before I asked her to BBBJ until I finish CIM.

Gold Shop
04-13-18, 21:08
Hello guys,

Anyone knows if there are nice girls in Alexandria? I am new in town and I know nothing.

Thanks.PM me I can help you in Alexandria.

Mido Rio
04-14-18, 07:57
Any one know of a parlor that I can get a nice professional massage with a happy ending?

HenryNasser
04-14-18, 20:08
Hello,

I have problems to use forums and send PM etc.

There is guide to how using forums or there is a problem with google chrome?

Greetings,

Jackson

Kamal2014
04-14-18, 20:49
Hey guys,

I'm willing to sell my top 3 contacts for a membership here. If anyone is interested let me know please.

Greetings,

Jackson

Want More
04-15-18, 19:25

.This really made me laugh!!

Gold Shop
04-17-18, 01:18
Hello fellow mongers,

I have contacts for females in Cairo and Alexandria and I want to exchange them with contacts in Alexandria or contacts who can host in Cairo.

Mezo89
04-17-18, 20:54

Total Damage: LE 2500.Can you send her number?

Greetings,

Jackson

Whoooz
04-17-18, 21:15
Hi,

I need a Madam to contact me using private message and send me your number.

And even better I need girl here ready to meet at her place for money. Send me your number in private message and we can arrange a date.

Thanks.

Whoooz
04-17-18, 22:05
Hi,

If there is a Madam here, please send me your Number in a private message.

And even better if there is a girl here, send me your number in a private message and we can arrange a date.

Thanks.

Whoooz
04-18-18, 09:06
Hi,

Any one know her?

See the attached photo of her and the message.

SuperSi30
04-18-18, 17:38
Maybe till 2015 it was easy to find Russian or Egyptian escorts through many web sites but something wrong happened and they started to disappear to reach dry scene we are suffering nowadays.

Now when you search you can find a few ture ads and belive me after trying them they are not worth what price they ask for.

I'm sure that there is a lot of girls who are working and deserves each penny but how I can get them. That is the important question for me & many members who have the same inquiry.

There must be another way expect the web to get what we need. Can anyone help & tell us it will be appreciated from all members.

Can experienced member gives us some hints.

Xvoice
04-20-18, 21:13
Hi,

Any one know her?

See the attached photo of her and the message.Clear scam. She says she is afraid you may be a family member or friend but she sends her photo!

Whoooz
04-20-18, 22:47
Clear scam. She says she is afraid you may be a family member or friend but she sends her photo!No she sent me the photo on whatsapp not sharing it public.

Avidan
04-22-18, 00:29
Any body from Cairo interested to meet and monger together I think it will be easier to fish together than alone, please PM me if interested.

GenieRiodan
04-22-18, 13:13

Gentlemen,

Thank You

Pombe Berida
04-23-18, 06:02
Maybe till 2015 it was easy to find Russian or Egyptian escorts through many web sites but something wrong happened and they started to disappear to reach dry scene we are suffering nowadays.

Now when you search you can find a few ture ads and belive me after trying them they are not worth what price they ask for.

I'm sure that there is a lot of girls who are working and deserves each penny but how I can get them. That is the important question for me & many members who have the same inquiry.

There must be another way expect the web to get what we need. Can anyone help & tell us it will be appreciated from all members.

Can experienced member gives us some hints.I was in Egypt 2 yrs ago so maybe its changed. Flew into Hurghada from Sharm. Taxi driver toke me to a small hotel off tourist zone. Girls available. Can't remember prices.

Salsaman.

Jonquim
04-23-18, 18:58
Good evening fellow members,

I hope you're all having a pleasant day.

I am a new subscriber to the forum and just saying it seems like there are some proper mongers out here.

I'm honestly hoping the odds are on my side in exchanging some proper contacts in Cairo or Giza with you guys.

Egy Monger New
04-23-18, 20:05
Someone had hacked into my old account and therefore all posts were deleted.

[Email address deleted by Admin]

Reports to follow soon and everything will be back to normal.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Egy Monger New
04-23-18, 20:24
Will send 2 Madam contacts if someone purchases a Senior membership on my behalf in order to allow me to send and receive PM messages.

Whoooz
04-23-18, 20:32
I was contacting you in the old account and suddenly you have vanished.

Contact me to complete our business.

Thanks.

Whoooz
04-24-18, 02:05
Will send 2 Madam contacts if someone purchases a Senior membership on my behalf in order to allow me to send and receive PM messages.I can buy a Senior membership on your behalf.

But first.

- how can I be sure that you are the real Egy monger?

I have contacted you before in less than 1 week about some girl if you tell me here the name of the girl or your reply or do you remember any thing from our last conversation.

I will buy you the Senior membership immediately.

Just prove that you are the real Egy monger.

The requirements for Senior Membership are:

- A member for more than 6 months, AND

- A minimum of 25 reports in the forum.

DiabMonger
04-24-18, 07:06
Will send 2 Madam contacts if someone purchases a Senior membership on my behalf in order to allow me to send and receive PM messages.Agreed to buy you a Senior Membership. Give me details.

Greetings Everyone,

If anyone wants to purchase a subscription for this forum member, all you need to do is enter his username where indicated when making the credit card charge.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php?

Thanks,

Jackson

Egy Monger New
04-24-18, 15:20
I was contacting you in the old account and suddenly you have vanished.

Contact me to complete our business.

Thanks.The Admin refuses to upgrade my membership to Senior status after my previous account was compromised, so I cannot communicate via PM.

You will have to purchase a subscription for me.

Greetings,

Jackson

Egy Monger New
04-24-18, 21:17
The sweet and Snow White-like Habiba, who just turned 25 a few days ago, came to my place. Very GFE -- DFK, BBBJ, rimming and all positions. She promised anal next time even.

Whoooz
04-24-18, 22:10
The Admin refuses to upgrade my membership to Senior status after my previous account was compromised, so I cannot communicate via PM.

You will have to purchase a subscription for me.OK, I will buy you the membership.

Whoooz
04-24-18, 22:15
The Admin refuses to upgrade my membership to Senior status after my previous account was compromised, so I cannot communicate via PM.

You will have to purchase a subscription for me.I have already added money to my credit to buy you the membership, it will take 24 hours for the system then I will buy it for you.

Richard 19
04-27-18, 15:07
Dears,

I went to this girl engyi in Madinty area, found in craigslist also she can be found on some escort sites. Demanded 2500, the attitude was horrible, not friendly at all, ask me to be quick as possible, after 10 min she kept asking me to finish because she is feeling pain! No DFK, only normal missionary, she keeps complaining if you ask her to move around or do anything.

My advice don't go, you won't be satisfied.

Yodi March
04-27-18, 16:59
Agree with you. She is a bummer.

Dears,

I went to this girl engyi in Madinty area, found in craigslist also she can be found on some escort sites. Demanded 2500, the attitude was horrible, not friendly at all, ask me to be quick as possible, after 10 min she kept asking me to finish because she is feeling pain! No DFK, only normal missionary, she keeps complaining if you ask her to move around or do anything.

My advice don't go, you won't be satisfied.

Whoooz
04-27-18, 17:21
Dears,

My advice don't go, you won't be satisfied.I have talked to her and her attitude on whatsapp was very rude so I decided I will not go, was a good decision!

I have a good looking and very friendly girls contact if you are willing to share with me.

PM me.

Egy Monger New
04-27-18, 21:16
Had this 18 year old 3-holes last night- what a perfect way to celebrate after these torrential rainstorms that caused havoc.

DFK like long lost lovers, BBBJ and DATY. Clean pussy.

And yes she took it the 8 inches in her ass like a champ (Cowgirl, doggy, reverse missionary) with no complaints or anything like that.

Will definitely repeat with her.

Egy Monger New
04-28-18, 15:13
If you still need the membership I can pay for you.I still need it.

Nono321
04-29-18, 22:07
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

Egy Monger New
04-30-18, 21:50
Had this classy 19 year old today thanks to one of the Madams.

Excellent GFE but unfortunately refused BBBJ by all means.

Did variety of positions including spooning.

No anal, but promised next time.

Total Damage: LE 1700.

Richard 19
05-01-18, 23:30
Dears,

How about the situation in zayed or 6 October areas? I usually stay long hours there due to work, but never checked around.

If someone have experienced around here would appreciate a clue or any sort of lead to follow.

Thanks.

Hoka87
05-02-18, 01:45
Had this 18 year old 3-holes last night- what a perfect way to celebrate after these torrential rainstorms that caused havoc.

DFK like long lost lovers, BBBJ and DATY. Clean pussy.

And yes she took it the 8 inches in her ass like a champ (Cowgirl, doggy, reverse missionary) with no complaints or anything like that.

Will definitely repeat with her.

Total Damage: LE 2500.What is her name so I can request madam (R) to bring her.

Egy Monger New
05-03-18, 16:34
Met up with this sweet 20 year old thanks to one of the Madams once again.

With a nice French body, I did most positions: missionary, cowgirl, doggy, spooning. Flipped her for reverse cowgirl even. Loud moans and enthusiastic.

The GFE was there as well, so didn't object to long session of DFK.

If you want her contact, buy me the subscription. Will forward you via PM.

LondonEgypt
05-03-18, 23:37
There is none. Your solutions would be one of two: 1- either to make a 2 separate hotel bookings and each one check-in alone and not be seen together (I have done it smoothly several times, you will be fine as long as you don't check in together). Or Message airbnb host if its okay for visitors and then book (I have found some friendly hosts over the last 2 years as well).Thanks. I followed your advice, but with a twist. Booked a single room at Dusit in New Cairo. Reception is big and lots of people use it so there is no way of knowing who is booked in and who isn't. Access to rooms is on the far side of the desk. Yu need a room key to get passed the glass doors. Met the girl outside. Gave her one of the keys and met her back in the room. Happy Dayz. And much cheaper.

Totti2010
05-04-18, 01:48

With a nice French body, I did most positions: missionary, cowgirl, doggy, spooning. Flipped her for reverse cowgirl even. Loud moans and enthusiastic.

If you want her contact, buy me the subscription. Will forward you via PM.I don't how to buy you a subscription.

Is it possible to pay on behave of another member? And how?

Greetings Everyone,

If anyone wants to purchase a subscription for this forum member, all you need to do is enter your username where indicated when making the credit card charge. Then send an email to us to pass the new subscription to the member you want to give it.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php?

Thanks,

Jackson

EgyDick2012
05-04-18, 01:57
Sorry to hear about that old account. I'd really like to give her a try. And sure I'll buy you the membership. Surprised no one has helped you out thus far. Let me know you'the like this to go down.

If you want her contact, buy me the subscription. Will forward you via PM.

EgyDick2012
05-04-18, 14:17
Getting you sorted as we speak. I guess wait for the notification once it's been done. Happy mongering in the meantime.

Sorry to hear about that old account. I'd really like to give her a try. And sure I'll buy you the membership. Surprised no one has helped you out thus far. Let me know you'the like this to go down.

DrWizza
05-04-18, 23:08
I was just checking Cairo Craigslist today and found all pages are empty there is no personal pages anymore also nothing in therapeutic service page. Anyone got any idea about the reason of this happened.

Armorer
05-05-18, 10:14
I was just checking Cairo Craigslist today and found all pages are empty there is no personal pages anymore also nothing in therapeutic service page. Anyone got any idea about the reason of this happened.If you have been following the news lately. The americans have taken down backpage. Which was like craigslist but little more freedom. They took it down to stop prostitution. Well trafficking as they said but prostitution in general. Craigslist has been making changes to comply with the rules so not to lose court cases and have problems like backpage has.

This is the reasons for the personals going away on craigs list.

Look in the beauty section now on craigslist. I notices some adds there from nanna and someone else.

Now as I am new to Cairo. Where can I find Russian or eastern European ladies at to follow me home? Thanks.

TheArtBreakKid
05-06-18, 00:02
Now after Craigslist new rules and no personal section. Any alternatives?

Egy Monger New
05-06-18, 17:36
Met Heba through one of the Madams. In no time, we were Deep French Kissing like long lost lovers until I got on top of her. She was moaning very loudly and said she orgasmed, which I felt wasn't a drama judging by how heated her pussy suddenly became. I pulled out briefly and saw a lot of cream. Anyway, I changed her to doggy and did a few thrusts until I exploded as well after seconds with a few days' worth of milk.

Only downside is no anal.

PS. My ability to send and receive PM is back again after a fellow monger in this forum generously decided to purchase the subscription for me.

Egy Monger New
05-06-18, 22:43
Now after Craigslist new rules and no personal section. Any alternatives?Met some very classy sharmootas through it.

And even my former fiance.

SuperSi30
05-07-18, 16:43
After what happened to Craiglist & backpage.

We need help from experienced members to share more info.

About where we can find or contact working girls.

Any one have suggestions.

Ivanka
05-08-18, 18:07
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

KidManos
05-08-18, 19:58
I was with a girl the other day. I only got DFK and BBBJ. But this time I have a bad feeling that I may have contracted an STD from her, don't know why. I want to be on the safe side and make some checks. I don't know what to do. Is it normal to go to a test lab and ask them to draw a blood sample and check for Syphilis, HIV. Etc? Can you please advise, and share your experience on that matter?

Thanks.

AnExpat
05-09-18, 10:28
Is it normal to go to a test lab and ask them to draw a blood sample and check for Syphilis, HIV. Etc? Can you please advise, and share your experience on that matter?

Thanks.Never go to a lab and do an HIV test, in fact never do an HIV test in Egypt! The reason being is that if the test came back positive for any reason the government will jump on your ass like flies on shit and would never let you go. My advice would be to go to any European country or the US and do the test there. They even have anonymous tests that hide your identity if you so wish but I don't think that would be necessary as these are free countries.

I even read that in Thailand you can go to any medical center round the corner and do a quick HIV test.

As for syphilis, herpes and the rest of the STD's you can do them in any lab in Egypt no problem.

Roboman
05-09-18, 14:04
You're correct, assuming you give them your real name. You can just give a fake name and number. They don't require an ID at labs. Some hospitals also do the 1 hour test for HIV.

Never go to a lab and do an HIV test, in fact never do an HIV test in Egypt! The reason being is that if the test came back positive for any reason the government will jump on your ass like flies on shit and would never let you go. My advice would be to go to any European country or the US and do the test there. They even have anonymous tests that hide your identity if you so wish but I don't think that would be necessary as these are free countries.

I even read that in Thailand you can go to any medical center round the corner and do a quick HIV test.

As for syphilis, herpes and the rest of the STD's you can do them in any lab in Egypt no problem.

Armorer
05-09-18, 15:26
Gents,

As I mentioned before if you go to the beauty services sections there you will find a few adverts. As before in personals. So it is not totally dead yet. Just takes time to find the way around the rules like everywhere in life.

https://cairo.craigslist.org/bts/d/beautiful-girls-to-work/6583970369.html

So good hunting.

And someone send me a Russian LOL hahaha.

Egy Monger New
05-09-18, 16:43
As we near the Holy Month of Ramadan, I have increased my mongering to prepare for the dry season.

Usual GFE of BBBJ, DATY, DFK. Then main action we did Missionary, Doggy and then flipped her in Cowgirl. Eventually exploded inside her as I couldn't hold out for much longer with her boobs bouncing in my face. Second shot made her BBBJ me until I CIM.

Egy Monger New
05-09-18, 18:29
You're correct, assuming you give them your real name. You can just give a fake name and number. They don't require an ID at labs. Some hospitals also do the 1 hour test for HIV.They could still ambush the guy when he goes to pick up the result even if he used a fake name, especially if it's a government hospital.

AnExpat
05-09-18, 19:40
You're correct, assuming you give them your real name. You can just give a fake name and number. They don't require an ID at labs. Some hospitals also do the 1 hour test for HIV.Roboman, never underestimate the cunningness of Egyptians If the test came out positive don't be surprised if there was ministry of health henchman and a plainclothes police officer waiting for you in the lab when you go in to take the results, even if you give a fake name and number.

Richard 19
05-09-18, 21:31
Hi,

Those massage services advertised, do they actually provide full services?

Or just a massage with happy ending maybe.

Thanks.

Gents,

As I mentioned before if you go to the beauty services sections there you will find a few adverts. As before in personals. So it is not totally dead yet. Just takes time to find the way around the rules like everywhere in life.

https://cairo.craigslist.org/bts/d/beautiful-girls-to-work/6583970369.html

So good hunting.

And someone send me a Russian LOL hahaha.

CuriousMoe
05-10-18, 07:30

If you want her contact, buy me the subscription. Will forward you via PM.Hey there EgyMonger,

I'm willing to get you the subscription in exchange for her contact. How do we set it up and how can I reach you.

Islamaly08
05-10-18, 11:44
I was with a girl the other day. I only got DFK and BBBJ. But this time I have a bad feeling that I may have contracted an STD from her, don't know why. I want to be on the safe side and make some checks. I don't know what to do. Is it normal to go to a test lab and ask them to draw a blood sample and check for Syphilis, HIV. Etc? Can you please advise, and share your experience on that matter?

Thanks.You can go to elmokhtabar or elborg and told them that you are traveling to one of the Arabian gulf countries with a company and they ask me for some checks they will do HCV, HBV, Syph and HIV you can told him also that I need to give you the name as the one in passport and ask him to be in English also they you can give him a fake name fake number also you will got the results on line or on your mail so you gave him an e mail that you do not use a lot.

Member #4717
05-10-18, 12:17
I think she is one of the girls you reviewed before, it's always nice to have a list of girls giving good service to meet them continuously.

As we near the Holy Month of Ramadan, I have increased my mongering to prepare for the dry season.

Usual GFE of BBBJ, DATY, DFK. Then main action we did Missionary, Doggy and then flipped her in Cowgirl. Eventually exploded inside her as I couldn't hold out for much longer with her boobs bouncing in my face. Second shot made her BBBJ me until I CIM.

Roboman
05-10-18, 14:44
Here are some of my favorites from over the past few months. All were in the range of LE400-800. The 3 some cost me Le1, 400 and was well worth it.

A couple of them have also briefly worked out of the apartment of a madam some of you know.

Roboman
05-10-18, 15:11
I particularly miss the one with big nipples. I lost contact with her you fortunately. She was a good fuck. Lots of moaning and a loud cummer.

Agamal
05-10-18, 16:49
I am new here and I need a girl in Cairo whatever their location, please contact me if you interested.

LoveDove9
05-12-18, 02:44
If you want to be on the safe side and be anonymous, I know a doctor friend who used to work with the AIDs program during the program's funding by USA aid they were totally discreet and used to serve the underground community (you know the ngos and human rights stuff), I can check with him. Pm me on the private and I will try to see if he can hook you up.

Thanks.

Egy Monger New
05-13-18, 14:50
Nice pictures Roboman! Would be great if the rest of you fellow mongers would do the same.

One of the Madams brought me Warda this time, a 25 year old sweet sharmoota.

We rolled and smoked a joint before proceeding with DFK, BBBJ, CIM for first round. Reverse Cowgirl and Doggy on second round until I shot a load deep in her pussy.

Whoooz
05-13-18, 14:58
Hi,

This is the first time for me to go to a hotel with a girl.

I have booked in New Maadi Apartments.

And I want to know if anyone know about this hotel or try it before?

It is an apartment not hotel room.

If this place is unsafe, what is the other safe options in Cairo?

Feda Monger
05-14-18, 13:42
Hi,

For years I was a silent watcher to this form. I couldn't get any contacts for years and all the effort I did with trying to find girls in local bars and nightclubs. Reached nothing until last week when followers here were talking about Craigslist (which I tried previously but couldn't reach anything), believe it or not in 7 days I visited 2 madams twice, knew 3 freelancer Sharmoutas and 2 massage center with soft and happy ending sessions. More over I found a real state company that rent apartments on daily basis and you can request clearly that you want an apartment with no bawab.

And Well for now- till I purchase a senior subscription. Let me introduce my first experience with a girl called Yara, introduce the by a madam for a softcore massage, had fantastic body and great boobs.

The session started with a good back massage and then she become totally naked and started body to body for 20 min, she sucked my cock. French kissing. Boobs fuck and finally exploded on her boobs. Sorry till now I'm haven't read the appreviations on the form. (I promise I will in the future).

Total damage 2500 l. E.

Yossef2018
05-14-18, 18:50
That nice can you help me how you did that and how you reach such a thing thanks for your help.

Hi,

For years I was a silent watcher to this form. I couldn't get any contacts for years and all the effort I did with trying to find girls in local bars and nightclubs. Reached nothing until last week when followers here were talking about Craigslist (which I tried previously but couldn't reach anything), believe it or not in 7 days I visited 2 madams twice, knew 3 freelancer Sharmoutas and 2 massage center with soft and happy ending sessions. More over I found a real state company that rent apartments on daily basis and you can request clearly that you want an apartment with no bawab.

And Well for now- till I purchase a senior subscription. Let me introduce my first experience with a girl called Yara, introduce the by a madam for a softcore massage, had fantastic body and great boobs..

Egy Monger New
05-15-18, 13:40
Hi,

This is the first time for me to go to a hotel with a girl.

I have booked in New Maadi Apartments.

And I want to know if anyone know about this hotel or try it before?

It is an apartment not hotel room.

If this place is unsafe, what is the other safe options in Cairo?As long as you don't own the property there is nothing you can do.

You will be asked for a marriage certificate if you are trying to bring a sharmoota to the room.

CrazyTravelr
05-19-18, 04:05
Just arrive. And will stay here 3 months. Any advices or recommendations to start? Jajajaja.

Lollipop123
05-19-18, 13:20
Willing to buy contacts, anyone? Please PM me. Thanks.

Egy Monger New
05-19-18, 19:16
Just arrive. And will stay here 3 months. Any advices or recommendations to start? Jajajaja.Contact me by PM.

CrazyTravelr
05-19-18, 22:32
Contact me by PM.Thanks Egy Monger New.

I am planing to purchase a subscription this week. I will PM you once get it.

I red the latest comments here. You have a lot of reports.

Egy Monger New
05-21-18, 15:31
Yes it is the Holy Month however I could not resist!

One of the Madams brought me Ayten, a sweet 28 year old.

A very GFE session with DFK, BBBJ, DATY and all positions. Shot 2 loads one CIM and the other Cowgirl.

Maybe the only thing that could have been better was if she agreed to do anal.

Richard 19
05-21-18, 17:06
Dears,

Would you head to Thailand or Dubai for sexual tourism kind of vacation?

Or maybe somewhere else?

Egy Monger New
05-21-18, 18:40
Dears,

Or maybe somewhere else?Dubai is overpriced in every aspect and the quality is very low.

Thailand has seen better days but is still a good destination not just for the sharmootas.

I personally prefer Ukraine, Poland and Colombia. But good luck in getting a visa to these places if you hold an Egyptian passport only (thankfully I don't).

See attached photos of a recent sharmoota I got in Kyiv, total damage was 1500 Hryvnia. (or about a grand LE, which no classy sharmoota would accept here nowadays).

Member #4717
05-21-18, 19:41
I'm usually go to Dubai, good variety in types / nationalities / prices, but you have to be sure that your hotel will allow girls to come to your room.

Thailand will be cheaper than Dubai for sure.

I believe Egymonger is our expert about Thailand.

If you interested in black skin, Tanzania would be a good suggestion too, just started a trip there and hookers here are crazy cheap.

Dears,

Or maybe somewhere else?

Mohamed0282
05-21-18, 22:25
Dears,

Or maybe somewhere else?Go to Thailand two years ago the prices are so cheaper with comparison to Dubai but the quality of girls are in Dubai.

Whoooz
05-22-18, 01:58
Hi,

I wonder if any one know this website scam or not.

https://www.meviplist.info/lea ??

And this website linked to it.

https://mevipgirls.wixsite.com/egypt/cairo-vip-girls-listings

Thanks.

BigBogy
05-23-18, 12:54
It looks promising, let us know if you try it please.

Hi,

Thanks.

PharaohBoy
05-24-18, 02:21
Hi,

Thanks.Seems like a typical scam from my pov, many red flags (model pics, advertise for saudi arabia, contact form looks generic and more).

I would say "Stay Away".

ManicGuy
05-25-18, 19:37
I know that thi is not the best place to ask for it.

If anyone have an invitation or a spare account on EMP. I would be glad to hear from him.

Please pm me for more info.

Egy Monger New
05-26-18, 01:36
Go to Thailand two years ago the prices are so cheaper with comparison to Dubai but the quality of girls are in Dubai.If you want Arabian pussy, go for Morocco.

European, go to Kiev or Barcelona.

And Asian you have the entire Asian continent at your fingertips.

It doesn't make sense at all to go to Dubai for mongering.

ElCoqPequeno
05-27-18, 08:54
Seems like a typical scam from my pov, many red flags (model pics, advertise for saudi arabia, contact form looks generic and more).

I would say "Stay Away".Definitely a scam. If you reverse image search the models on the website, you'll find them posted on other websites all around the world! Take care.

Whoooz
05-27-18, 13:07
Hi,

I had a beautiful night with this girl from Kazakhstan.

Went to her beautiful place.

DFK.

Erotic Massage.

She loves Anal so much, as every 10 minutes she asks me to do her in the ass!

We made all kinds of positions.

She has a great warm body.

I mean this girl is a real professional.

She travels a lot and accepts only classy gentlemen.

In my opinion.

Worth every pound.

I attached her photos.

I can exchange her contacts with another girls or madam number.

PM me.

Ali Velez
05-27-18, 19:55
Hi,

DFK.

Erotic Massage.

She has a great warm body..It is not like real girl it look like sex doll.

CrazyTravelr
05-27-18, 23:57
Hi,

DFK.

Erotic Massage.

She has a great warm body.

I mean this girl is a real professional..By doing simple search on internet. I found her and her number. Did you get a real pictures for her? Instead of sending the pictures which is already available on the internet!

ElCoqPequeno
05-28-18, 01:36
I've been visiting this amazing and extremely informative website for the past 5 years now. Only posted a couple of times mainly due to the fact that I was in a long-term relationship and don't really get into the scene when I'm dating. Currently being single and trying to re-enter the scene has proven much more difficult than expected.

Most recent jackpot I hit was a couple of years ago (yeah. I know), when meeting girls through craigslist and backpage was actually possible. Met a beautiful Eastern European woman (early 30's) through backpage and went to meet her at the Radisson Blu (Sheraton Heliopolis). After verbally confirming that I wasn't a cop (which to me makes no sense) she started kissing and straddling me. After a quick oily B2 be massage, she provided me with a beautiful BBBJ and then gracefully slipped the condom onto me using her mouth. 45 amazing minutes later I was done and satisfied. Such a shame meeting foreign girls isn't as easy as it used to be!

A few months before that I went and visited the Meridien on Salah Salem. Cute Egyptian girl gave me an nice massage and then asked me if I needed some extra work "anywhere specific". After she silently signalled "300" with her hands, I nodded and she pulled the towel down and went to work. The HJ was pretty good with varying speed and pressure, but no BJ was offered. I massaged her clit (she was clothed) and she didn't seem to mind. She actually seemed to enjoy it. Whenever I would massage harder or faster, she would close her eyes, slowly let out a moan, and do the same to my cock. Exploded like a volcano, took a quick shower, and headed home.

I've been back lurking for the past couple of months to no avail. Finally decided to get a paid membership which I think might help with networking and exchanging later on.

Since I've been visiting this website for quite some time now, I pretty much get the gist of it all and understand that contacts aren't just handed out like some new members and first-time posters demand! Haha.

I could keep rambling on till tomorrow; so to make a long story short, I guess what I'm looking for is just some friendly advice on how to get back into the scene.

Let me know what you guys think!

Cheers.

ElCoqPequeno
05-28-18, 01:49
I meet her in CCL she send to me her number, she asked for 200 $ for 2 hours we did every thing I exploded in her pussy 3 times as she very horny.Is this the same Sara that has a phone number that ends in 010?

Egy Monger New
05-28-18, 01:50
By doing simple search on internet. I found her and her number. Did you get a real pictures for her? Instead of sending the pictures which is already available on the internet!Chances are he made a fake report and is now fishing for contacts from the Seniors.

A real sharmoota will never publish her number on the internet.

Whoooz
05-28-18, 09:45
Chances are he made a fake report and is now fishing for contacts from the Seniors.

A real sharmoota will never publish her number on the internet.A fake report? Are you talking serious man?

This is not true!

I will send you her contacts in PM without anything I need in exchange.

Then you have to contact her and tell the users is she real or not.

And you will apologize to me here in public when you find out that I'm not lying!

Whoooz
05-28-18, 09:49
It is not like real girl it look like sex doll.I will send you her contacts too for free in exchange for nothing.

But you have to verify that she is true not like what "Egy Monger New" says that she is a fake!

I have already sent her contacts to Egy Monger New and Ali Velez.

And I'm waiting for their reply in public.

Because accusing people of being scammers with no good reason is not good.

And I'm waiting for an apology!

Egy Monger New
05-28-18, 22:22
For the asking price of LE 4000 it is cheaper for me to just fly to Almaty.

The ticket would be cheaper than the cost of a shag.

Based on some research at the Kazakhstan forum here in ISG, average going rate for ST there with a sharmoota is 15,000 Kazakhstani Tenge, or $US 45.

So that LE 4000 is 500% more than what she would make over there.

I will send you her contacts too for free in exchange for nothing.

But you have to verify that she is true not like what "Egy Monger New" says that she is a fake!

I have already sent her contacts to Egy Monger New and Ali Velez.

And I'm waiting for their reply in public.

Because accusing people of being scammers with no good reason is not good.

And I'm waiting for an apology!

Egy Monger New
05-28-18, 22:38
For the asking price of LE 4000 it is cheaper for me to just fly to Almaty.

The ticket would be cheaper than the cost of a shag.

Based on some research at the Kazakhstan forum here in ISG, average going rate for ST there with a sharmoota is 15,000 Kazakhstani Tenge, or $US 45.

So that LE 4000 is 500% more than what she would make over there.See attached.

Ronio9
05-28-18, 23:15
Hi everyone,

I'm back to Egypt for small vacation & I'm interested to exchange nice madams contact for money.

If anyone interested, please PM me.

Thanks.

Ahmedovich
05-30-18, 02:03
Hello everyone,

This my first post here am very disappointed from searching on the internet, there's no more CL or Cairo cracker or backpage where do you find girls! Am really wondering how can I find girls.

In this dry country! I tried some MP with no action, tried many contacts to connect me with a madame but unfortunately I have no luck in that, any advice here.

Richard 19
05-30-18, 03:27
I visited her few weeks ago, if you really visited her, you would definitely find the photos are misleading, photoshopped for sure.

Beside that I think she's a fully converted transsexual, which explain the anal thing.

Not worth it.

Hi,

DFK.

Erotic Massage.

We made all kinds of positions..

Whoooz
05-30-18, 09:51
I visited her few weeks ago, if you really visited her, you would definitely find the photos are misleading, photoshopped for sure.

Beside that I think she's a fully converted transsexual, which explain the anal thing.

Not worth it.Visited her, her apartment in the fifth settlement.

The point is now, she is real not fake as I have been accused of.

She is worth it or not, that is personal opinion.

" fully converted transsexual ."

I don't think this is true.

Xvoice
06-02-18, 12:43
She is real but her photos are very old. She is +30 now. I met her in another middle eastern country before. She tours.

Hi,

DFK.

Erotic Massage.

Egy Monger New
06-03-18, 16:43
A fellow monger here was kind enough to share the contact of this busty 28 year old sharmoota.

Even during this dry month, it seems everything is back to normal.

DFK, BBBJ and DATY with a warm shaved pussy. Proceeded to doggy, reverse doggy and cowgirl. Nice loud moans that probably woke up the neighbours.

Whoooz
06-03-18, 19:50
Hi,

Does anyone know or have seen the photos of these girls any where?

Mar10
06-03-18, 21:37
Hey guys,

Its my first time here and after a lot of thoughts.

I decided to lose my virginity to a sharmota.

So after searching for a while I found this sharmota called Hana.

Her number ends with 556.

She seemed to be a a foreigner an Arabic one.

So I am open for any recommendation.

Because I want my first time to be special not to be ruined with an unenthusiastic bed worker.

Any help!

Knader
06-06-18, 00:14
Hey guys,

Its my first time here and after a lot of thoughts.

I decided to lose my virginity to a sharmota.

So after searching for a while I found this sharmota called Hana.

Her number ends with 556.

She seemed to be a a foreigner an Arabic one.

So I am open for any recommendation.

Because I want my first time to be special not to be ruined with an unenthusiastic bed worker.

Any help!If she is the one I know, she is old & crazy but got the tightest pussy you will ever meet in your life.

Not recommended at all as a first experience.

GenieRiodan
06-06-18, 01:28
Hello Senior members,

I am looking forward to pay for contacts of Madams or well reviewed workers with a promise to report. Egypt has been more dry than ever to the point that I have to travel every several month to get some action. So hopefully we would find some help in here of course Paid so we can brighten up this forum and make it active with reviews.

Elbrens
06-06-18, 02:07
Hi guys,

I used to be pretty active in the mongering scene in Cairo but I have been out of the country for several years. Anyway. I'm back now for a week vacation.

Today drove around the famous abbas akkad street. As always many WG around just like the good old days. Some are really filthy while others are not that bad.

Anyway. I picked up a 23 yo cute girl. Did a quick BBBJ and some tit action in the car for 200. Asked whether she does FS and she's open to it for 1.5 k (I'm sure can be negotiated down to 1 k or so).

Tried to get some intel from her and seems other famous areas are still operational. I. E. Merghany street in front of abu shakra, in front of central almaza, etc. Gald the scene has not changed!

I would advise new monger to go that route which is kinda interesting + you don't need to go the easy route of asking of contacts without giving back to the forum (I hate those people!

I haven't of course donated the 20 bucks and not planning to given I'm not staying for long. Not sure whether I can at least receive mags without responding. But if I can receive PMs I would be glad if someone from my good and respectable seniors and friends backing the day to share a contact or so for me to see before I fly off end of this week.

Cheers,

MasterMilk
06-08-18, 03:57
A fake report? Are you talking serious man?

This is not true!

I will send you her contacts in PM without anything I need in exchange.

Then you have to contact her and tell the users is she real or not.

And you will apologize to me here in public when you find out that I'm not lying!I'm new in Alexandria and I hope to find some help in a classy madam.

Elbrens
06-08-18, 07:22
Gents,

Went on my usual mongering yesterday at abbas el akaad street. Found these two v young girls (maybe 14-16 years old) quite cute. One of the girls negotiated for 200 for a car job. As usual paid upfront without even getting in the car. The girl then very simply took the money and continued walking away with her friend! The nicest scam ever.

Funny thing is that the night before I found them standing with a bigger group of WGs and when I approached the lead pimp gad told me to stay away from them 3 ashan nasabeen and she recommend the another girl who was fine. I was the one stupid enough to still try muly luck with them. And ofcourse I couldn't do shit when that happened to me as these girls have nuthing to lose plus have these filthy guys protecting them. Roaming around the streets.

Anyway just wanted to give everyone a heads up on them. They are very to spot and are contantly in abbas. Its inpossible for you to miss them. Very young and thin quite cute little girls.

After that seen I headed to merghany street odaam abu shakra. A cute WG was there who qouted 300 for car. I was too lazy and decided to test the going rate for the market so offered 100 which she denide immediately. So seems going rate is 150 as a minimum.

What I find quite differrent from the good ol days is that working hours are getting longer for WGs. This merghany girl was there at 2 am. I typically would not find any after like 11 pm.

Cheers,

Elbrens.

Egy Monger New
06-08-18, 10:36
Ever heard the above phrase?

Nobody pays upfront.

I am sorry to say but you deserve what happened.

Gents,

Went on my usual mongering yesterday at abbas el akaad street. Found these two v young girls (maybe 14-16 years old) quite cute. One of the girls negotiated for 200 for a car job. As usual paid upfront without even getting in the car. The girl then very simply took the money and continued walking away with her friend! The nicest scam ever.

Funny thing is that the night before I found them standing with a bigger group of WGs and when I approached the lead pimp gad told me to stay away from them 3 ashan nasabeen and she recommend the another girl who was fine. I was the one stupid enough to still try muly luck with them. And ofcourse I couldn't do shit when that happened to me as these girls have nuthing to lose plus have these filthy guys protecting them. Roaming around the streets.

Anyway just wanted to give everyone a heads up on them. They are very to spot and are contantly in abbas. Its inpossible for you to miss them. Very young and thin quite cute little girls..

Mahmoudegy
06-10-18, 03:33
I began mongering in Egypt for 1 year its nice experience considering what you gain from it. I got nearly 10 fixed contacts.

I met this so called Marwa in massage parlor we performed DFK and anal and vaginal and oral.

I have her contact for exchange and the contact for massage parlor in Mohandssein for all kind of sex.

Total amount she got 1200 for 3 hours.

ClassyMonger
06-10-18, 20:53
I'd like to get the contact for the massage parlor in exchange for payment if possible!

I began mongering in Egypt for 1 year its nice experience considering what you gain from it. I got nearly 10 fixed contacts.

I met this so called Marwa in massage parlor we performed DFK and anal and vaginal and oral.

I have her contact for exchange and the contact for massage parlor in Mohandssein for all kind of sex.

Total amount she got 1200 for 3 hours.===============================================

Greetings,

Jackson

Islamaly08
06-11-18, 00:22

Total amount she got 1200 for 3 hours.That is the one near Lebanon square and heda motors.

Nono321
06-11-18, 01:00
Gents,

Anyway just wanted to give everyone a heads up on them. They are very to spot and are contantly in abbas. Its inpossible for you to miss them. Very young and thin quite cute little girls..What are those spots exactly as I know those street.

Mahmoudegy
06-11-18, 12:32
That is the one near Lebanon square and heda motors.Yes its just near pharmacy there.

Mar10
06-11-18, 21:53

Total amount she got 1200 for 3 hours.There are many massage parlors in this area!

Is it the fivee mint one?

Mahmoudegy
06-12-18, 02:59
There are many massage parlors in this area!

Is it the fivee mint one?You seem inexperienced guy. If you want the contact either PM me for other contacts or try your own luck with every massage parlor there.

Blacked
06-12-18, 20:46
Hello guys and expert mongers,

I need advice please.

I'm planning to visit one of the tourist cities, and I want to know which one is the best place with better chances to get a paid laid.

I have the options to go to: Sharm El-Sheikh, Hurghada, El-Gouna or Marsa Alam.

I also need advice for which Hotels allow women visits with no problem, and how and where to go and try my luck to get a beautiful lady?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

AJoey100
06-14-18, 03:55
Hello everyone,

I am new to this. Just wanted to ask about this sharmoota that I found on topescortbabes. Her name is Enjy, says she's from New Cairo. Her number ends in 674.

Did anyone try her before? Is she fake or legit? How clean is she?

Mahmoudegy
06-14-18, 16:50
I met this girl for 3 years she is one of best MILFs in Alex. She is lovely for all kinds of sex. She takes 1000 for her around 300 for apartment. If you have contacts for exchange PM me.

SuperSi30
06-14-18, 20:18
Hello everyone,

I am new to this. Just wanted to ask about this sharmoota that I found on topescortbabes. Her name is Enjy, says she's from New Cairo. Her number ends in 674.

Did anyone try her before? Is she fake or legit? How clean is she?They are 3 girls living in Madinity.

It is not fake. But I don't recommend it.

Bad attitude not freindly & too much expensive.

Face & body: 6/10.

Performace: 6 / 10.

Hygiene: 2/10.

Mahmoudegy
06-14-18, 22:41
Sudanese girls for exchange contact in Mohandssein madame which have many Sudanese girls if interested PM me.

PrinceBasha
06-15-18, 15:33

Total Damage: LE 2000.Can you provide her contact details? Thanks.

PrinceBasha
06-15-18, 17:27
Fellow monger Rampantrodd was kind enough to share yet another of his contacts this time Aya, a beautiful 22 year old sharmoota.

DFK, BBBJ, CIM for the first shot. Her kissing was very romantic and it felt like we were long lost lovers. Missionary, spooning and reverse cowgirl for second shot.

Also did Doggy style while holding both her boobs which turned her on. In fact, she loved it so much that she orgasmed with a lot of milk, as can be seen in one of the photos.

Last but not least anal was on the menu as well for the second shot.

Overall, I would definitely recommend.

Total Damage: LE 1000.Rampantrodd Do you still have her contacts in handy? Would really like to see her. Thanks a Lot.

Mahmoudegy
06-16-18, 00:17
This girl I met through Faisal madame is very nice and decent. Her name is Dina she is for 1200. If you want her contact for another contact pm me.

CapShots
06-16-18, 00:21
Hi all,

I'm new here. Wanted some help with contacts. I'm new to this as well so some guidance is most welcome.

Thanks.

Yossef2018
06-17-18, 09:25
How to exchange contact and if any one interest PM me.

Greetings,

Jackson

NemanLion
06-24-18, 12:42
I have the option of either Cairo or vienna for some. I'm a very regular punter in europe but the taste of arab has eluded me, despite poor attempts in Dubai.

I've read quite a bit of the forum and it seems relatively cheap to punt here but getting the girls is the challenge as its a madam syestem.

My question is 1. How safe is it to punt in Cairo. Its an Islam country, last thing I want is legal issues 2. Is outcalls easy? I only want girls in my hotel room (I usually only stay 4-5 star), so is bringing girls to hotel an issue?

Looking forward to your advice and possible contacts.

Egy Monger New
06-24-18, 21:41
I have the option of either Cairo or vienna for some. I'm a very regular punter in europe but the taste of arab has eluded me, despite poor attempts in Dubai.

I've read quite a bit of the forum and it seems relatively cheap to punt here but getting the girls is the challenge as its a madam syestem.

My question is 1. How safe is it to punt in Cairo. Its an Islam country, last thing I want is legal issues 2. Is outcalls easy? I only want girls in my hotel room (I usually only stay 4-5 star), so is bringing girls to hotel an issue?

Looking forward to your advice and possible contacts.To be frank both Vienna and Cairo are shit for the hobby.

The problem isn't really that it's an "Islamic country" (actually it's the land of hypocrites and for show only you will come to understand most Egyptians are not keen on religion) but you need connections to survive. Although I have a few contacts, I won't provide them without an exchange or return.

Also, a simple search on this forum would reveal that you won't even be able to bring sharmootas up to your hotel room, as local regulations won't allow. The only way is you will need a private apartment with a lenient doorman who will allow you to bring to your room.

My advice just head to Marrakesh if you want Arab pussy.

Or just go to Barcelona. Remember Spaniards technically have Arab blood.

PharaohBoy
06-25-18, 11:27

Looking forward to your advice and possible contacts.To keep it short, my advice is to avoid Cairo (Egypt as a whole) as you won't easily find girls and having them back to your hotel would be trouble. So consider Morocco, Tunis or Jordan and do your search before you arrive to know what to expect.

NemanLion
06-25-18, 19:09
To be frank both Vienna and Cairo are shit for the hobby.

The problem isn't really that it's an "Islamic country" (actually it's the land of hypocrites and for show only you will come to understand most Egyptians are not keen on religion) but you need connections to survive. Although I have a few contacts, I won't provide them without an exchange or return.

Also, a simple search on this forum would reveal that you won't even be able to bring sharmootas up to your hotel room, as local regulations won't allow. The only way is you will need a private apartment with a lenient doorman who will allow you to bring to your room.

My advice just head to Marrakesh if you want Arab pussy.

Or just go to Barcelona. Remember Spaniards technically have Arab blood.HAHAHA! Well put.

Well its work related so for now these are the 2 city options. Got turkey before that so that should be fun.

My point on the Islamic thing was if you compare to Vienna, at least its open there. Websites, laufhauses, parlours ETC and in Cairo it seems like its a very "underground": its the mamasan and like you say now, private apartments. Whether Vienna is good or bad, at least its open and no one will cut my hands off or something!

Ill wait for a few more opinions, but I think ill send over my junior to Egypt if this is the trend there!

Egy Monger New
06-30-18, 14:34
Have not been mongering much as of late due to this painful heat, but here is my latest catch.

Madam Randa brought me Toota a sweet and 21 year old.

After rolling us a nice joint, we got to the main action.

BBBJ, DFK, cowgirl, missionary, doggy and all positions. Shot a nice load on her back with doggy.

Mahmoudegy
07-01-18, 19:17
I met this lady in 6 octobor we did DFK and sex in all positions she is horny as fuck.

She takes 1500 per 3 hours I can't upload photos as it needs resize and I don't have time. BTW she is beautiful as hell contact me on pm to get them.

Contact for exchange with contacts only.

Zagall
07-04-18, 14:23
Anyone knows a classy foot mistress?

Mahmoudegy
07-05-18, 05:16
I met this girl through common friend. She is British girl of Egyptian ancestors. She is hell of beauty. Lovely and soft. No rush in intercourse. She is for outcall only. All positions. She is perfect in DFK.

She takes 1500 LE.

Very warm and lovely experience.

Exchange only with other contacts.

Please any junior member I will check his contact first then send my contact as there is a lot of kids in this form.

Gold Shop
07-05-18, 17:55
A member in this form sent me a contact in exchange and it was a male and then disappeared.

Mahmoudegy
07-06-18, 13:32
Does anyone here have Olga Russian MILF in Maadi contact I would like to know her contact.

I have contacts in exchange.

Islamaly08
07-06-18, 13:36
I met this girl through common friend. She is British girl of Egyptian ancestors. She is hell of beauty. Lovely and soft. No rush in intercourse. She is for outcall only. All positions. She is perfect in DFK.

She takes 1500 LE.

Very warm and lovely experience.

Exchange only with other contacts.

Please any junior member I will check his contact first then send my contact as there is a lot of kids in this form.Is she Zoe from Cape town?

Meedz
07-08-18, 15:43
Hey guys!

Have a really sexy (but kinda expensive) contact to share. Looking for trades.

Thanks!