PDA

View Full Version : Eritrea

Admin
05-17-02, 05:53
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

Obroni
11-28-03, 06:29
I'm going to Asmara in January. Any suggestion?

Res Tuck
12-30-03, 13:04
I frequent Eritrea since a couple of years and will be there in January again.

Since the UN is there, the place changed completely. Most places are closed. Eritreans like the girlfriend thing, since the like to get out of the place. So don't promise to much.

There is a place called Warza, nice for the weekends. There is a local disco (very crwoded with life band). Picked up girls from there.

In the place called Shamrock, I had a couple of times very nice experiences with girls. Last time was dumb.

One place where you always find some girls is the Green Pub in Intercontinental. Those sitting on the bences at the entrance are all for hire. Prices are high and girls got picky. Was picking up already two girls working there as servants (they finish at 3am) put you can not take them to the room in Intercon. That however was before the UN came.

Other local bars are in Hotel SunShine (almost too local, but don't be afraid, just offer a drink) or in Hotel Ambassador. In both hotels there is no problem to take the girls to the room. The Ambassador was however better a couple of years ago. Hygiene is not that good. Waiters can be of help to approach girls who do speak little English.

There is no street action, since controls are very thight.

Asmara is a bar city. All people send always in the coffee bars and in the night drink there beer and cheap whisky. Some have sometimes local stars, but normally very bad quality.

If somebody needs more info, just PM me or ask.

Obroni
01-29-04, 19:10
This is my last day in Eritrea.

Nothing special to add to previous posts, I only can suggest some place to go in Massawa.

After 10 PM is plenty girls in the bar/restaurant Banuna. Starting from 12 you can go in the roof of the hotel torino. There is a disco and ther is some action into.

In the saturday is possible to find girls in the disco of the hotel Gurgussum beach.

Suga Dady 31
04-25-04, 10:11
Dear Friends,

I am visiting Eriteria this week and would love to have some insight on the party scene out there..

Some tips on how to score and where to find would be great!

If any of the fellow punters are around there on 2/3/4 may may be we can hook up for some drinks.

Pls let me know.

Ciao

Awesome

Mooky
05-01-04, 00:12
Can't forget this hell hole.

Enjoy!

Chris P
05-04-04, 01:08
Wow, she's quite a hottie, mooky - where did you meet her? Can't have been too much of a hell hole with chicks like that loving your cock!

I'm going out to Saudi Arabia long term in a few months, and I was wondering whether anyone knows details of Red Sea ferries between Saudi and Eritrea - how long they take, whether there are any that you can drive onto, and the immigration requirements. I'm a British passport holder - would I need to sod about getting a visa or do you get one upon arrival?

I take it Eritrean girls are similar to Ethiopians? It'd be great to find some more details about this place - like are there many white men there? Do girls flock over white guys? Is there a definite pro/non-pro divide, or is the mongering out there based more around good time amateur/semi-pro girls, students and the like, who just want to go out and have fun with a foreigner? And with its proximity to the Arab world, is it an Islamic country (hope not!!)

Cheers guys,

Chris

The E
05-22-04, 23:23
Chris P

I have never been to Africa, but I am an expert on East Africans and especially Ethiopians and Eritreans. Firstly, if your white in Eritrea then they automatically suspect that you have money. And women will be women so they will flock to you. It will not be hard to find a girl. I say go to an upscale club by yourself and a nice girl will make herself readily available for you. She may not even be a working girl, but will see an opportunity and go for it. To her, you could give her more money in one night than she may make in 3 months working.

Have fun and be safe.

GoodEnough
05-23-04, 16:03
Guys:

I have not been to Asmara since the UN arrived, so my information may be out of date. However, I spent a lot of time there from '99 through 2000 and I always had a great time. My favorite place was a very small hotel just down the road from the Interncon, and on the same side of the street. The restaurant there was full of girls every night, and the place also had an outside disco with plenty of women.

The E obviously does not know Eritrea all that well. These are proud people, and they don't "flock" to anyone. However, a little persistence, a few drinks and about an hour of conversation went a long way when I was there, and I rarely spent a night alone. I also got lucky a couple of times just walking up Indepence Road or Boulevard or whatever between 10 and 11 PM. Not with pros, but with women I managed to speak with on the street, and with whom I had a drink or two.

GE

The E
05-26-04, 02:18
Goodenough

I believe you were being a little hard on me concerning my comments. Maybe "flock' wasn't a good choice of words. Your experiences basically mirror what I previously stated.

Canuck02
06-08-04, 21:27
Hello everyone!

My question to experienced folks:

I've just got a job offer from one of NGOs to work in Asmara for a couple of years. Does it make any sence accepting this position, if one of my major requirements is an fairly easy access and sufficient abundance of pretty and ready do please a single white man young ladies?

Thanks in advance!

GoodEnough
06-18-04, 17:30
Canuck:

I would go for it. First, Asmara is a very attractive, albeit a small city, with lots of outdoor Italian-style coffee shops, leafy streets and European architecture. Second, the Eritreans are very professional, a pleasure to work with, totally honest, and committed to their jobs. Corruption is practically non-existent. Third, the girls are spectacular, and they are readily available, but a trifle harder to find than in Addis. However, there are enough discos, bars, and small lounges that act as magnets for women looking for guys, that I never had a problem there. Finally, the place is really safe for foreigners. You can walk the streets at any hour and never be hassled. And I almost forget to mention that the cost of things is so inexpensive that a foreign salary goes a very long way.

Let us know what you decide.

GE

kanding
11-08-04, 14:20
Well, gentleman, this is not paradise like Ethiopia.

Peoples are proud (even to much), to many UN guys. According me taste girls in Ethiopia were nicer.

Generally in Asmara it is not so easy. Some girls even told me that they are not interested in foreigners at all. Try Hollywood bar next to Mocambo night club.
In town of Karen is nothing.

Much better situation is in Massawa. In Banuna restaurant are each day around 30 girls (some quite nice). Some are there already from 7 pm, but majority from 9 pm. From 11,30 pm or sometimes around 1 am they move to the disco in hotel Torino. Price of girl 10 to 15 USD. Ask them first if they have ID. Without ID (some do not have it) they cannot go in your hotel and you should go with the girls in some strange shop or flat. That is not so recommendable.

It is amazing trip to take girl on Green Island with. You will be there alone for fucking, swimming, nice snorkeling, amazing beach, boat from Dalak hotel is 12 USD.
Concerning traveling: Now you can go only to Asmara, Massawa and Karen. To go to any other place you need special permit that is issued by Ministry of Tourism opposite Asmara Cathedral. You can get only ONE permit per your visit.

Pappa Joe
04-25-05, 09:32
When I wrote your posting I didn't know what happens with you in Eritrea. I stay for several times in Eritrea and believe me I have absolutly no problems to find a nice girl. You have to go to Aiba near beside Interconti at 10 pm. There you can check the girls before they go to Interconti at 11.30pm. After 11.30 pm you have to go to Green Pub in Interconti. A lot of girls are sitting on the benches. These girls are oll for hire. You also can go to Warsa after 11.30 pm. It's also very easy to get a nice girl there. The prices are maybe 300 Nakfa means 15 Euro.

So next time I wish you a good fishing.

African Lover
06-11-05, 00:17
You have to go to Aiba near beside Interconti at 10 pm. There you can check the girls before they go to Interconti at 11.30pm. After 11.30 pm you have to go to Green Pub in Interconti. A lot of girls are sitting on the benches. These girls are oll for hire. You also can go to Warsa after 11.30 pm. It's also very easy to get a nice girl there. The prices are maybe 300 Nakfa means 15 Euro.Pappa Joe,

You're right, but note that Berhe Aiba is still under control of police due to former problems with the club, so you'd better leave one after the other (I was checked though we paid attention) and Green Pub at Interconti is open only Wednesday, Friday, Saturday.

Warsa Club is ok as a hunting spot but not before 1 a.m., the other disco, Shamrock, there's only few action

Pappa Joe
06-16-05, 09:23
Thats right, Aiba is still under control of the police but you have to know that the police is allways sitting in the opposite of Aiba behind the trees and at the corner of Interconti. So it's easy to check it. But you are right. Every time in Asmara it's better to drive with the Taxi not togeher with the girls because they get a lot of problems with the police. Green Pub is not only open on weekend, but at the other days there is no disco. Before Shamrock was very good but they get problems with the neighbourhood because it was very noisey. Warsa is ok but I don't like it after 2 am because the people gets very drunken and then they fight together. You also can go to a nice place in the opposite of Shamrock. It's not good for fishing but if you have a girl, it's a very nice place. It's open till 11 pm.

Member #4364
09-17-05, 14:37
May anyone recomend me a girlfriendly hotel in Asmara?

Or must I book always double rooms?

Is it possible to get a private apartment?

Thanks for all information

Pappa Joe
10-13-05, 06:52
Normally all Hotels or Pension in Asmara are girlfriendly. You can go to Nyala, Savanna (expensive), Star Hotel (in the oppositeof the Ministery of Agriculture) or Ambassador. There is also a very nice and cheap Pension behind Cinema Impero called Concord Pension. But don't go to Alla Scala. This Hotel is not girlfriendly.
Normally you have to pay for the room not for each person. But sometimes you have to pay a little bit more if you bring a girl to your room.

It's also possible to get a private appartement. But for that you have to aske the girls.

Happy hunting

SailorTom
06-27-06, 09:31
Hi folks,

I am pretty new in this forum, but would like to contriute a little, rather than beeing a passive consumer only.

I have been to Asmara about fifteen times during the last five years, here is my past experience.

InterConti is now girl-friendly, but very expensive. Admission for a "guest" runs around $40 on top of your room-rate. Visitors must register at the front desk. The spot to be after midnight is green-pub inside of InterConti.

I have been to a pub called "Shamrock" just outside of the chinese embassy and picked up various girls (all non-pros). After some drinks we went to local clean hostels (they claimed to be hotels) with no problem at all. Shamrock has unfrequent opening-hours unfortunately. I am trying to get some details on that.

The situation in Eritrea is getting worse each visit economically and the girls long for some affection and luxury (in african terms and extents). So a dinner and a handsome conversation is all you will need. If you show the women respect, they are willing to do EVERYTHING for you.

Pizzeria "Napoli" is a frequent hangout for UN-personel and the chicks looking for a quick buck.

I went to a small hotel straight from "Shamrock" with a lovely slim 28-year old and she immediately was in for sex. Passionate BJ, doggies and missionaries until I was totally exhausted. Went down to the restaurant and bar for a snack and chat and went up again to mate like rabbits. She was very noisy with squeeks and moans, so I felt a little unconfortable, but no problem whatsoever.

Met her later on several occasions and all encounters were alike. She just felt respected, not exploited, so she went for it BIG times.

Unfortunately many of the UN-troops behave like animals- so is the reaction of the girls, it is understandable, isn't it?

I am going tomorrow again and will report- so long.

Benjamina
06-28-06, 02:07
Hi folks,

I am pretty new in this forum, but would like to contriute a little, rather than beeing a passive consumer only.

I have been to Asmara about fifteen times during the last five years, here is my past experience.

InterConti is now girl-friendly, but very expensive. Admission for a "guest" runs around $40 on top of your room-rate. Visitors must register at the front desk. The spot to be after midnight is green-pub inside of InterConti.

I have been to a pub called "Shamrock" just outside of the chinese embassy and picked up various girls (all non-pros). After some drinks we went to local clean hostels (they claimed to be hotels) with no problem at all. Shamrock has unfrequent opening-hours unfortunately. I am trying to get some details on that.

The situation in Eritrea is getting worse each visit economically and the girls long for some affection and luxury (in african terms and extents). So a dinner and a handsome conversation is all you will need. If you show the women respect, they are willing to do EVERYTHING for you.

Pizzeria "Napoli" is a frequent hangout for UN-personel and the chicks looking for a quick buck.

I went to a small hotel straight from "Shamrock" with a lovely slim 28-year old and she immediately was in for sex. Passionate BJ, doggies and missionaries until I was totally exhausted. Went down to the restaurant and bar for a snack and chat and went up again to mate like rabbits. She was very noisy with squeeks and moans, so I felt a little unconfortable, but no problem whatsoever.

Met her later on several occasions and all encounters were alike. She just felt respected, not exploited, so she went for it BIG times.

Unfortunately many of the UN-troops behave like animals- so is the reaction of the girls, it is understandable, isn't it?

I am going tomorrow again and will report- so long.Very nice report. If you have such a splendid experience, please come back with some photos next time so that we will have a full picture of the whole thing.

One love!

SailorTom
08-20-06, 15:40
I am back from Asmara and going there again in September.

Most of the UN are gone and the situation in the city normalises again.
Many, many pretty girls trying to get away from the boredom of their daily lifes- god chances to spend some happy days. As usual all the places have pros or semi pros present at all times during the night.

"Shamrock" now is open during the weekend only and as I have been told a little dull. It was however packed on other days- I couldn't figure out the scheme.

"Aiba" and the adjacent disco, close to InterConti, are going strong with no police-control whatsoever. It closes at around 2am and thereafter everyone is on the rush to the area where "Shamrock" is located, called "trade-fair-area". Overthere there are several places open until the next morning. Pros and non-pros all over.

"Green-Pub" inside InterConti is active and crowded as ever, besides there are a lot of locals, single and couples, going out, dancing, having fun. Many pretty local girls making eye-contact.

"Warza" has a reputation of guys getting drunk and making trouble afterwards. It is a good hunting-groung, however.

I was asked to publish photos- ok I will do this, but don't expect me to disrespect the decency of the ladies I know over there- all non-pros.

But- to give you an impression.

So long.

Member #3400
08-20-06, 22:12
Great

Any particular visa requirements?

Anything to do besides girls?

Max

SailorTom
08-20-06, 23:30
Great

MaxWell, it is a nice friendly city in italian colonial style.

Massawa is a harbour-city at the red-sea with diving and so on. Access to Eritrea is restricted, check with your local embassy or consulate.

It is a safe and peacefull place, but very calm.

Try it.

Member #3400
09-24-06, 10:49
I am planning my next trip now.

Anyone knows if Non-Pro are easy to get?

Info regards Physical figure and attitude for foreigner?

Max

John Dust
09-27-06, 08:18
Great

MaxAsmara is a city of unique architectural style: art deco.

Peaceful.

Perfect cool climate.

Friendly confident people.

Lots of great scenery to view, but the standoff with Ethiopia is an impediment
almost no crime nor corruption.

Regards,

SailorTom
10-05-06, 22:40
I am planning my next trip now.

Anyone knows if Non-Pro are easy to get?

Info regards Physical figure and attitude for foreigner?

MaxIt will be easy to get non-pros.

All very friendly, girlsmostly slim to skinny.

A very nice place.

So long,

Tom

Pappa Joe
04-28-08, 14:01
I like to go in the end of this week to Asmara together with some frinds. After a few days we like to go to Massawa. Do anybody know what happen there. I stay there several times a few years before in the Red Sea Hotel. Was very nice there. In the evenning we always went to Banuna and sometimes to Torino. Now a lot of people told me, just now there is nothing by night time. No more nightlife and all is closed. I don't know it's right or not.

Thanks a lot if anybody can give me some info, because if there is nothing I don't like to stay overnight.

Best regards,

Pappa Joe

Jw Inc69
08-27-08, 18:28
Hi, me too. I wanna go to Asmara in January 2009. Hope it will be good. Wish you a nice journey. Looking forward to your report.

I like to go in the end of this week to Asmara together with some frinds. After a few days we like to go to Massawa. Do anybody know what happen there. I stay there several times a few years before in the Red Sea Hotel. Was very nice there. In the evenning we always went to Banuna and sometimes to Torino. Now a lot of people told me, just now there is nothing by night time. No more nightlife and all is closed. I don't know it's right or not.

Thanks a lot if anybody can give me some info, because if there is nothing I don't like to stay overnight.

Best regards,

Pappa Joe

SailorTom
08-29-08, 19:48
Hi, me too. I wanna go to Asmara in January 2009. Hope it will be good. Wish you a nice journey. Looking forward to your report.Hi there,

I am a frequent Asmara traveler. You will find it easy to meet non pros in the following places:

AIWA (close to InterConti Hotel)
Shamrock (Expo-Area)
Green Pub (InterConti)

...and generally in the Expo Area.

Try "Blue Nile" for dinner and "Zara" for an aperitive of after-dinner drink, that where the show is.

A lot of freebees, they had rather unpleasant experiences with UN-personell, so be kind and nice. A little generousity helps a lot.

Don't forget. Eritrean ladies are a precious and delicate species.

Another example.

Be real nice guys

TigeDeJade
09-27-08, 21:53
Thanks for these infos.

I am very interested by ERITREA for beginning of next year

How much the gift for one nice girl after one night?

Is it possible (as in MADAGASCAR to keep one and travel with her without police trouble in various cities of the country) (of course gift will be in consequence of time spent)

What about the answer to be given for MASSAWA (or other cities). Is it mandatory to take the girl from ASMARA to travel (subject above) or is there also nice opportunities also in MASSAWA

Thanks

FoxesHunter
10-06-08, 21:06
Hi, I know Ethiopia and even if the girls are beautiful but I never I get beautiful fucking. The girls in Ethiaopia are cold and I don't like to fuck them. Could you tell me if eritrean girls have the same behaviour? Or ... are they hotter?
thanks

Pappa Joe
10-13-08, 15:05
Thanks for these infos.

I am very interested by ERITREA for beginning of next year

How much the gift for one nice girl after one night?

Is it possible (as in MADAGASCAR to keep one and travel with her without police trouble in various cities of the country) (of course gift will be in consequence of time spent)

What about the answer to be given for MASSAWA (or other cities). Is it mandatory to take the girl from ASMARA to travel (subject above) or is there also nice opportunities also in MASSAWA

ThanksHi there,

I'm sorry to write you that it is not possible to travel arround with the girls. Before a few years it was not a big problem but now it becomes very strikt, and the girl get a big problem about that. So forget it.

If you like to pick up a girl, it's ok to give her 300 Nakfa. If u like and she was very nice u can give her 400 Nakfa. It's up to you.

By the way, I also stay in Addis Abeba before but it's so different. The attitude of the Asmara girls are much more better than the Ethiopian girls. It's not like buisness in Asmara, it's a very nice gf experience.

Best regards,

Pappa Joe

FoxesHunter
10-15-08, 22:38
I'm sorry for my question but I'd like to know if the ethiopian girls have become hotter. When I went to Ethiopia 10 years ago I saw beautiful girls and I fucked some of them but I got the worse fucking on the world. They don't like to fuck at all. I always travel around the world but never I have got worse fucking. I read interesting posts here, perhaps now they are different girls?
Thanks

TigeDeJade
10-15-08, 22:50
Hi there,

I'm sorry to write you that it is not possible to travel arround with the girls. Before a few years it was not a big problem but now it becomes very strikt, and the girl get a big problem about that. So forget it.

If you like to pick up a girl, it's ok to give her 300 Nakfa. If u like and she was very nice u can give her 400 Nakfa. It's up to you.

By the way, I also stay in Addis Abeba before but it's so different. The attitude of the Asmara girls are much more better than the Ethiopian girls. It's not like buisness in Asmara, it's a very nice gf experience.

Best regards,

Pappa JoeThank you for this precise info.

You confirm the global smell of ERYTREA forum: it seems very attractive and better than Ethiopia

But is it possible to find girls in other cities (MASSAWA and others)?

FoxesHunter
10-16-08, 13:50
Hi, I have read some posts in Eritrea Forum but I don't understand yet how are asmara girls precisely about fucking.
thanks

TigeDeJade
11-19-08, 00:21
I shall stay in ASMARA from January 28 to February 20.

Anybody to share experiences?

Bumz Rush
05-08-09, 20:33
If she is not a PI from Manila I am a chinaman.

Makus
06-10-09, 21:38
I have been to Asmara and Ethiopia 2 times each. I fucked girls at both places but I enjoyed in addis ababa. The eritrians are nice but I had the worst fuck there. But I met two ethiopian girls I still remember them. What I don't like about many ethio girls are they defenately up to my money. But I had the best fuck.

If you give money or atleast promised to do so. You will have the best fuck and even BJ. But never try the BJ on porns.

Markus

TigeDeJade
07-09-09, 23:01
This memo is made on the basis of 3 weeks stay in February 2009.

MAJOR CONCLUSIONS:

GENERAL:

- ERITREA is surely the safest country of Africa and one of the safest countries of the world; (I did not hesitate to do hitch-hiking after midnight in MASSAWA alone by night on a large avenue because of lack of taxi to go back to my hotel)

- The weather in Febuary is superb: 25°C with permanent blue sky: in practice October-March is the best. Avoid June-September: the only period with tourists (Eritrean diaspora): because of scarcity of hotels; full bookings and rates higher;. Tourists are welcome (promoted by a Ministry for Tourism). But scarce for lack of communications and political image of the country;

- All boys ans girls are supposed to be under Military service or State organisation service between 18 and 40 years old (! ). However you never see a uniform in the streets: everything seems cool and relaxed. Even if it is a false appearance;

- For those who like 1930 architecture: the capital ASMARA is a must. And the buildings are in the best affordable maintenance, in a country among the poorest of the world: it is the untouched consequence of MUSSOLINI having given freedom to architects to build and expand the capital of the Italian IMPERO in the 1930s before launching the conquest of ETHIOPIA.

- The capital smells old fashion Italy: with lot of old men drinking tea or cappuccino on the bar terraces; cooking is either italian (pizza, spaghetti) or local (pancake: injera) and of course some sandwich /hamburgers. But globally it is not a culinary place even if some pleasant restaurants in ASMARA (ALBA BISTRO; BLUE NILE; AL SICOMORO.)

- English is widely understood by the young generation; but Italian remains prominent over 40 (even if Italy was defeated and expelled in 1941 by the allies)

- Eritreans: generation from 40 upwards loves Italians who did a lot for the country (fantastic roads; railway. In a country with stunning mountains landscape); dislike the British who ruled between 1941-1951 bringing no progress to the country. And transmitted their UN mandates to ETHIOPIA they hate. Younger generation dreams of America and in any case want to escape to Europe at any cost as they (rightly) see no future for their country in the present political situation of dictatorship which seems to last long.

- The present dictator: President ISSAYAS AFEWORKI is the hero of a 30 years war of independence from ETHIOPIA won at the end of the 1980s when internal struggles in ETHIOPIA succeeded to kick over the socialist Menghistu regime as when USSR was declining from cold war. From 1993 it is an independent country.

- As it seems that President ISSAYAS, trained in China, concluded that the best way for him to remain permanently in power is to perpetrate a military regime and keep the country under military pressure: he launched a war (40 000 killed) in 1998 against ETHIOPIA following a border conflict. After 2 years, UN succeeded to come as interposition force from 2000 and several thousands soldiers of various nationalities –mostly African- stayed in ERITREA. More recently (mid 2008) ISSAYAS launched another little border conflict with an other neighbour: DJIBOUTI: some dozen of killed and each army remains facing the other. That creates a situation of state of siege to perpetrate the regime.

MONGERS SCENE:

-This historical background is not without influence on the mongers scene: UN troops stayed during 8 years and wanted to be entertained injecting money in the girls pockets. But ISSAYAS kicked out UN troops beginning 2008 –considering they were of no use for his conflict against ETHIOPIA –(by cutting their goods access through MASSAWA harbour) and as ERITREA interests nobody in the international community (no mineral resources; no strategic position) UN Security Council groaned. But remained idle.

-Consequently: today lack of demand; but good basic education to entertain men! (no problem for BBJ.).

-Moreover it is widely known that girls who are cute and under Army rule are very often requisitioned by their commander to entertain them! If they refuse, they are transfered in the most dangerous area of the border against ETHIOPIA with mines. Night clubbing is more comfortable!

-The regime is laïc regime and on the high plateaux (ASMARA at 2500m) most of the population is Christian; so there is no Islamic interdicts.

-To escape from military services, a legal way for a girl is either to be married or to have a child. Accordingly most girls found in night- club get a child as price of freedom. Other blank married then divorced or offered there favors to high ranking officials as counterpart to their freedom. Difficult to know the truth! This understanding is the consequence of my interviews.

- A basic economic rule is: demand induces supply. So it is with girls. With few foreigners coming, few girls are active in the monger scene. If you like night clubbing in Pattaya style: forgot ASMARA. If you look for a peaceful rest, drinking tea, cappuccino, excellent juices, on bar terraces, in a relaxing atmosphere, with no hassle, few cars as in Europe 50 years ago, quite no beggars, comfortable but cheap hotels with Internet free of charges (in ASMARA) –all hotels girlfriendly, only with a strict registration of the girls on the books with their ID with no additional charges, no thieves in the streets and good time with 2 or 3 girls in three weeks time to enjoy and maybe travel with in the superb countryside: it is for your next trip!

HOTELS AND GIRLS COLLECTION:

Except in June-September (peak tourist season) all rates are negociable if you stay more than 3 nights.

Nearest hotels (3 stars hotels in European standard) for girls collection by night are:

-ALLA SCALA (on the major axis –with taxis and buses downstairs). For 10 days I negociated the rate at 420 Nakfa per night (22 Euros per night)

-BOLOGNA (farer from all traffic –5 mn from buses or taxis) where I finally stayed: Regular rooms 400 Nkf/ 21 Euros per night (Suite: 500 Nkf/ 26 Euros per night; Simple: 300/16 Euros per night). The manage/ owner in his fifties speaks no English –but fluently Italian- but the receptionists speak English; very sympathic, very open to girls coming, as far as the strict rule of their registration is respected and enforced by receptionists at any time of the day or night. Free Internet at the top. Perfect nice and clean room. I enjoyed this hotel very much and will go again willingly.

ASMARA is a city where it is nice to walk day and night without any fear.

1) GREEN PUB:

In fact there is only one place where you are sure to find girls (usually from a handful to over a dozen of girls in their twenties) and preferably on Friday and Saturday night after midnight is GREEN PUB of ASMARA PALACE HOTEL. It is the 5 stars only luxury hotel of the city where you can come on day time to the swimming pool where it is likely that you will be the only or one of the two or three guests (! ).

ASMARA PALACE is located 20 mn by foot from abovementioned hotels.

The girls are of very good attitude and elegance; thin girls are scarce, usually girls are more or less fleshy as Arabs like.

When you start conversation they usually ask how long you stay. As for hotels, the longer you stay the better rate you can bargain. That does not mean that you will have to stay day and night with the girl but only she will become your regular girlfriend at you disposal during your stay. It is a kind of escort girl deal. And ASMARA is so small that if you pick another girl, it will not take more than 1 or 2 days before the first one be aware of. You will call her at her home and she will come to your hotel or for dinner as your escort. So, in the first bargaining your interest is to negociate and say to the girl that if you enjoy her very much in bed, sure she will remain your girlfriend. And after nice caresses and BBJ you will decide. Having however in mind that the choice is scarce and if it is after the week-end, you might have to wait several days to find another attractive bird. Read SHAKESPEARE in the meantime.

2) EXPO AREA:

For me it took more than one week to discover that what I imagined a kind of administration city with big gates. Was in fact the recreation area of the city built during the socialist ethiopian era! 10mn by foot from BOLOGNA; 5 mn from ALLA SCALA.

It is there that on a Saturday night a couple of girls in HIDMONA dancing club eating injera attracted me at their table and one, then a week later the other, became successively my girlfriends at 300 Nfk per night (16 E)

(All that at official rate. The black market is half rate. But I discourage to take such risks.

However, as all girls dream to leave the country and escape through SUDAN to any Red Cross Camp, 10 USD or 10 EUR instead is warmly welcome as all girls will prefer strong currency at black market rate. However, it supose that you underdeclare your currencies when entering the country as there is a strict control when you leave: we are in the typical 1960 USSR system! )

3) HARNET AVENUE AREA

Harnet Avenue is the main avenue in the center.

Eritreans come to chat and drink tea or cappuccino from 5pm to 7 pm.

It is another oportunity to meet girls if you are at the right place at right moment. Look at girls glance and come at their table.

But have in mind that you are quite always the only white man among all Eritreans!

For all touristic information there is only one guide dedicated to ERITREA: BRADT Guide to buy on AMAZON.

Superb and relaxing country. Under state of siege! The country of paradoxes!

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

TigeDeJade
08-11-09, 22:34
As promised, the couple of girls with whom I enjoyed time as escort at my disposal day or night.

As it is first time I send pics I shall tell the love story if transfer of pics works.

Member #4491
08-12-09, 02:12
Thank You a lot, Tigedejade!

Regards Barba

Roman Guy
08-12-09, 09:31
As promised, the couple of girls with whom I enjoyed time as escort at my disposal day or night.
As it is first time I send pics I shall tell the love story if transfer of pics works.

I want to be true and honest: I really envy you.
Have you performed any triangle with them, I mean a duplex or something alike?
Have mercy of us: tell us something!

TigeDeJade
08-12-09, 21:54
As you get the pics of my two sex partners; I give you now the true story of my mongering adventure in ERITREA of last February.

As you will have read in my main Report; the info I had to find girls was scarce- notwithstanding some old infos on this forum I am grateful of – and it took to me several days to understand how and where (however pleasant, superb weather in February for holidays in ASMARA, superb 1930 city built by MUSSOLINI; daily swimming pool; relax in Harnet avenue bars with excellent fresh fruit juices.).

My first contact was not one of the girl you have pics of. But another girl. Unfortunately no pics.

It was 6 pm; night; time to leave bars for restaurants (remember. We are in a little Italy. You go to bars to take a cappuccino, juice or ice cream, from 5pm to 7 pm to chat with friends; after the heat of the day).

Walking on Harnet avenue: I see an attractive girl in her twenties, walking alone. I start walking near her and start conversation. She understands a little English. She accepts to have on the spot, a drink in an outside bar at the bottom of Harnet Avenue.

Her name is Sara; she tells me she is 22, that she has 4 sisters and 2 brothers. « What are you doing? » She tells me « Nothing ».

We have a general conversation. She tells me: « Life is hard ». I answer « I shall help you »; she answered « OK, I shall help you also».

(remind she is 22; I am 62)

Without more words, the deal was settled: she will help me to satisfy my lust in bed; I shall give her some money to help her life.

She has a mobile phone. She gives me her number. We decide of a dinner at Spaghetti House dinner for the next day 7 pm as she tells me she has to go home tonight. (I shall wonder, till the end, even if she did not tell to me, if in fact, she had not a baby to take care of).

She arrives at dinner: absolutely suberb: she had put her best clothes, jewels and perfume to please me. Her flesh was thin and delicate.

She is absolutely reasonnable for the dinner: just want to share with me a large pizza; no alcohol, only fresh juice.

I am already dreaming of the next session.

We take the taxi. She seems shy but clearly ready do be fucked.

We arrive at the BOLOGNA hotel: as it is my first girl I ignore the procedure; but as frequent and safe; the receptionist lady asks for her ID.

She goes through her bag. And apoligizes: she says she has forgotten her ID. She is clearly not minor.

The receptionist is puzzled and leaves us to start to climb the first steps of the stair and in the meantime calls the manager who arrives immediately and says: « So sorry, but without ID you are not allowed; the police would suit me if I accepted ». I say that I understand (I shall even will go to meet the manager the next day to tell him that I fully agreed with him on principles –as I wanted to remain in perfect terms for next girls to come! It is clear that it was not bad will on his part: ERITREA is a highly controlled dictatorship. Even an employee might have denounced him: you have to stick to the rule. But the rule is that: no problem to bring girls in rooms but she has to be registered on the ledger of the hotel with all her details as I saw later –not only checking ID- however after this procedure, she is attached to you and your room as long as many days you want with no new control day or night –and useless to say, no supplement. New girl: OK new registration on the ledger) I went outside with this Sara; still very hot and said: « I shall go with you with taxi to your home to collect your ID; or if you prefer, I pay the taxi and you come back ». She said « no impossible, if I go home I shall not be in a position to come back ». In the meantime she showed to me a sort of bill of huge amount and implored me to give her money, as if she did not pay, she would go to jail. I said that it was excluded that I paid her such money but understood her problem and agreed to make a small gift –as it was clear that her will to appease my desire was undisputable.

I said that I would like to have her another night, ans as I had her mobile would call her.

I kissed her in the night under the moon.

She left in the night.

Later I tried to get in touch again with her: Either she said it was impossible for her to come or I fell on somebody else (SIM cards are so expansive for these girls that often they share a mobile) or no answer.

CONCLUSION:

This attractive Sara had most probably very complex life and constraints. She was a newbee for joining me in hotel and ignored the necessity of ID. Maybe her ID was in custody with the police or army. And she understood that accordingly, our bed session would never be possible.

The lesson is: beyond a soft appearance, young or old chatting in bars in the evening, in ERITREA, the foreigner never knows what effective life is endured behind the curtains because of the regime.

It is a hidden world of soft appearance.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Member #4379
08-13-09, 00:37
Thanks for the pics. Really nice. I might be going to Asmara. Are any of the girls in Asmara darker skinned than these 2? Any anatomically complete? Great story below. I guess the lesson learned is to make sure they have their photo ID on them before you make the deal.

TigeDeJade
08-13-09, 22:21
Thanks for the pics. Really nice. I might be going to Asmara. Are any of the girls in Asmara darker skinned than these 2? Any anatomically complete?Girls are of the color of the pics, it is not black Africa, but a creamy coffee skin.

Anatomy of those I fucked seemed complete and they confirmed to me that they had not been cut. However I found they had a small clit, even if the button to frig was clearly available.

It is clear that ASMARA girls I fucked were Christian. As I do not know Ethiopia, I do not know if Christian girls of Ethiopia are cut or not? Do you have this information? It is clear that personnally I like that girls enjoy.

TigeDeJade
08-13-09, 22:47
After my frustrating no night with SARA. I needed fresh flesh!

This very night I went to GREEN PUB: but it was 10 pm: still no girls (I finally concluded after several nights that girls arrive usually around midnight or later and mostly on Friday/Saturday). As it was Friday, leaving GREEN PUB, I crossed two girls looking for opportunities. But after Sara they looked too professional and I went to bed alone, back to BOLOGNA –20 mn by foot in pleasant night between ASMARA PALACE –i. E. GREEN PUB and BOLOGNA HOTEL)

For Saturday night, next day, I decided to explore EXPO area which I understood leisure spot. And more specifically I decided to go to HIDMONA: large dancing hall dedicated to Eritrean music groups and dance. (100 Nfk = 5, 20 €)

I attended attractive musical show.

A couple of Chinese men (resident from ASMARA) were near my table; one with his local girlie.

After this show, the attendants: local wealthy Eritreans men and lady started to dance: very special music and dance with shoulders moving.

No girls for business in this hall. But when I passed in the other hall: immediately a group of girls made eyes appeals to me.

However, it was 11.15 pm; I wanted to go opposite to visit the supposed famous « Shamrock » that I dreamed to find crowded with girls as « Indra » in Antanarivo (Madagascar) at same time.

« Shamrock » was completely dull and empty: only few busienssmen discussing without any lady in a corner and a couple of Eritrean at bar sipping a beer.

I came back to HIDMONA and my group of eyes appealing girls: IT WAS SHALOM AND NARDI: cf. Pics (with another fat girl/lady I had no interest in) eating injera and strongly willing I join them.

I was just close of Shalom (nice bobs and smile); Nardi with her long black hair and magnetic eyes was next.

Shalom spoke good English, was clearly very opened; Nardi –who honestly was my first choice- was less talkative, more shy, but looked same.

Shalom tells me she already had a Franch boyfriend.

I tell her that next morning, I am going to Keren (tourism: countryside and famous camel market on Monday). She says that she wants to go with me for the Sunday and will come back later by herself.

I had booked my hotel in Keren; ignored what would happen if with me; and I have to know her more. And, in my mind, my first target remains the other girl: Nardi. However, the one who has the mobile in hand is Shalom.

And as I imagined: the one who has the communication tool. Is the one to get the deal!

On Monday, from Keren, I had called on the mobile. And Shalom answered. I said that I invited both Shalom and Nardi for dinner at ALBA BISTRO on Tuesday. (Dinner around 5 € per head. Quite affordable! )

In the meantime, I thought that as girls are in competition. I am skeptical on the venue of Nardi. However the shape of Shalom was also suitable to me and I felt increasingly horny after all this dry tourism.

Of course Shalom came alone. I said nothing and started to imagine my session with her.

She told me she was 28, with no baby (exceptional, as baby is the way for girls to escape military service. Where the nicest are also the sex toys of the military bosses. If they are nice they will have a softer regime, if not open to chiefs'lust: sent to mine fields on the border with Ethiopia.)

But she told me that she had a « cousin » (? ) who was a general and who had obtained for her a favour of exemption. « Cousin » or not « cousin », maybe she had paid with her sex. My most favoured guess. (Later on Nardi told me that this story was wrong that she had had a baby and was only 23. I shall never know the truth. But in the meantime I deeply enjoyed).

As expected, during dinner she appeared well acquainted with men: told me she hated Africans, Chinese and Indians, but was fond of white men.)

I told her honestly my story with Sara; the fact that accordingly I am fond to stay several nights with the same girlfriend when I enjoy in bed; without talking of money but doing my duty through appropriate daily gift. She agreed without question.

In Eritrea, with girls as with hotel, the longer the contract, the best the deal. And I can say that Shalom is really a trustworthy girl.

Taxi; BOLOGNA Hotel; of course, as a good pro, she had her ID and used to register on the ledger. I started to pet her fleshy buttocks in the stairs.

In bed her will was clearly to satisfy my wishes. Chubby, fleshy, nice buttocks to knead, generous tits (honestly, I prefer Greek sculpture).

She started by long French kisses, then as I always like, my tongue started to lick her most private part: she had a widely opened **** with distinct inside fleshy ovarian soft parts when digging with two fingers (I always thing at sea urchin flesh tasting with girls of this complexion)

She moaned and groaned with pleasure; then I moved 6/9 to continue her **** tasting. Of course she immédiately swallowed my prick in her mouth and sucked delightfully.

Back to missionnary position I abandoned my load in a long rattle.

We rested. Then she excited again my little boy with her very professional tongue. Again sweat session.

The next morning I put 300 Nfk (16 €) in her handbag and suggested next appointment for dinner at BLUE NILE restaurant.

She taught me how to eat Eritrean injera.

Back in bed, I shall do all possible position, offering her nice buttocks to my view, acting with gluttony as with injera with ragout sauce trickling down, as she was frigging her clitoris to increase her pleasure. She had a clear clit, even if smaller than what I am accustomed, but she told me she had not been cut. Effectively when figging she had clearly a little button. (As I shall observe same with Nardi who sait not cut, I wonder if it is a local disposition. As it is well known that there are some sex difference between races. Japanese men have smaller pricks. Maybe Eritrean girls have smaller clits? ). Long session next morning. A very good balls licking from her.

I put 300 Nfk in her hand bag and invite her for dinner at AL SICOMORO. Another Night. Same same.

From all my discussions with her, it is a girl I highly appreciate.

She tells me she wants to escape through Sudan from Eritrea.

I try to explain her that it is very dangerous; crossing Mediterranen sea involves many casualties. Life in Europe, far from friends is hard. She smiles: I have no future here: « I want to go to Europe, especially UK: as soon as I arrive in Sudan I join a Red Cross camp, and it will take time but I shall reach my target ». Impressive girl. It is clear that she is not cold eyed. She will do with her sex what will help to obtain favours of all intermediaries. She is straight and determined.

Next evening fish dinner in a yemenite restaurant: AL KHAIMA.

I had spent four pleasant dinners with nice escort talking of her and her country; and juicy nights with Shalom.

Cost: 300 nfk x 4 = 1200 Nfk

+ 4 dinners (1person)= 400 Nfk

Total: 1 600 Nfk = 83 Euros at official rate (42 Euros if I had pay at black market rate)

(Nota: Black market is half of official rate. Shalom told me that everybody was using it (? ) But you have to keep in mind that most tourists using it are diaspora Eritrean. I would not advise to do it, as you are in an apparently soft world were everybody watch the other. And jealousy is a too human feeling. At a moment Shalom told me that if I wanted to change, I could have use her intermediary. Even with a trustworthy girl like her –not to talk of some guys who proposed it to me near the Central market!. I would not do it because if it is known by chance. Your risk is Eritrean jail for currency traffic. And good luck in jails at 45° on the Dhalak Islands. You will not escape! I told Shalom: « and it is impossible if –as I did- I declared regularly all my foreign currency upon arrival, as we are requested on a form, copy of which, we have to give at exchange bureaux to have change noted and stamped. I was told that when you leave, the exchange police is checking closely your remaining currencies, they ask to show. If you have changed at black market you are hooked! You cannot show the non officially exchanged currencies! » I added: « the only way is to have underdeclared at entry –they never check – and to exchange these undeclared currencies » « Yes » she said: « It is the way ». CONCLUSION: guys do as you want; take your risks. My suggestion would be to underdeclare the amount you expect to spend with girls. Because they would be more than happy to receive USD banknotes directly instead of nakfa! And of course at black market rate. Instead of giving 300 Nfk (I. E. 16 Euros) you give a banknote of USD 10 (I. E. 7/8 euros) and everybody is happy! Note that 300 Nfk was really a good deal –for several nights as agreed- as most girls will ask at least 500 Nfk (26 Euros); once at GREEN PUB an attractive thin girl with small tits refused below 800 Nfk for one night (47 Euros at official rate. But 23 Euros at half rate paid in strong currency))

Saturday was coming and my plan was to go to MASSAWA (the harbour city, quite different atmosphere) 85 km by an extraordinary scenery road (you fall from 2 500m to sea level! You climb from 24° to 34° in winter –45° in summer! ).

Shalom said she would willingly accompany me. And that she had no problem to travel outside ASMARA (do not ask me why. But you can travel in authorised area with your girlie if she is with good order ID/ police documents. Showing that she is not escaped from a military camp or any other baroque situation! ).

(For info: a tourist need an approval (form duly stamped by Ministry of Tourism to request at least 48h before –easy to obtain but it is advisable to put on the form all the places you want to visit during all your stay if you stay one month for example; paradoxically approval are more difficult to obtain for foreign residents including embassy staff! )

But I said that I wanted to be alone. She perfectly understood and told me: « you want to taste MASSAWA girls! » I did not answer, but said that when I shall come back, I would stongly wish to meet her friend Nardi, because I like girls thin with small tits. « No way, she said, with a smile ». I kissed her and she left.

For your appetite some additional Shalom pics. Some. Stolen in bed!

However, you will never have nude, as I like to do.

I am quite sure that all girls of ASMARA refuse nude. It is a matter of culture (be aware that in the streets women refuses to be photographed and hide their face. So we may understand that the most open girls at least refuse nude in bed)

(Reduce size: It does not work tonight; pics later! )

Next report to come!

TigeDeJade
08-13-09, 23:00
So are the reduced pics!

TigeDeJade
08-18-09, 21:44
massawa

i left to massawa, with old but efficient bus at 60 nfk luggage inclusive (very cheap! ).

i had booked in a supposed new hotel that the main travel agent of asmara had told me near the center: wrong. avoid seghen hotel, on the mainland, probably good, but at 4 km at least from old massawa.

however so was my booking!

and what a surprise! yes, my booking was registered. but the reception lady apologized: the hotel was full! why: because president issayas had invited his friend khadafi for a weekend and ostruch racing in the desert with 4x4! and khadafi travels always with a smallah of hundreds of people. all the hotels of the city had suddenly been requisitioned three days before by the mayor of massawa (upon instruction of the president) and were suddenly full!

i remained smiling, but said to the lady receptionist: « so sorry, you see, i arrive from asmara; so is my luggage; it is 4pm; i have to sleep somewhere: in the corridor of the hotel or in the manager's bed!

she called the manager, who also apologized (the lobby/hall was full of libyans); i continued to laugh. finally he told me: « wait a minute; come with me » i accompanied him at 200m. in a small hotel of low standard, but ok. i agreed for this room and my luggage was brought back. the price of the room (370 nfk) very expansive for the standard. but it was rule of supply/demand. it did not take long that the place be full by other « tourists » (expats/residents) arrived from asmara for the week-end and also squeezed!

i immediately took a collective taxi to cross the causeway and explore other existing hotels for as soon as the libyans would leave. i made a pre resa in red sea hotel (subject hypothetical availability) where finally i shall effectively spend my second night (450 nfk); good room even if renovation would be a plus.

my preferred choice for another trip will be central hotel because of a nice terrace with sea view. (but was full) (380 nfk)

exploration of old massawa; dinner; cyber.

for girls: looked very quiet. however, as i was just leaving around midnight, a girl (true pro, but acceptable looking) caught me with a vulgar « hello, do you want to fuck? » (i was not accustomed to this kind of language in asmara. but here it is a harbour!

i was surprised. and more surprised to see her with a clearly **** girl who was terrified.

of course, i refused: i did not want to be involved in an illicit deal i condemn. in her shelter, not to talk of my temporary hotel!

it was 00.30; as no taxi; and safety better than in any european city; i did not hesitate to hitch hike one of the few motor vehicle passing by, alone on a large avenue, in the deep night. finally a 4x4 of italians from asmara stopped; we had a nice chat and they brought me near my hotel.

conclusion: tired by my bus trip and hotel problems; i went alone to bed. as in asmara, it seems that girls do not appear before midnight and it seems pretty rude in this harbour site.

second night: i had been approached by another pro, heavy smoker, who showed me her location. so sorry, i was looking for another standing of girl!

two days were enough for visiting massawa. as i had not found a nice bird to bring with me to the beaches (which are 20 km far –pretty expansive taxi to go, around 300 nfk) and which would have been my prospect, should i had found my stuff.

i went back to asmara on monday; having just passed a pleasant tourist week-end on this historical and so bombed city (in old massawa you get the impression to be in a city bombed yesterday. but it was in 1990! )

action: based on this february 2009 experience: when visiting asmara, i suggest you bring your girl from asmara, visit the city and go to one of the two hotels with beaches at 20 km with her. it will add only around 5 euros for the bus (two ways) and between 2 and 5 euros per person per meal; no supplement for the rooms. (however for the beach hotels: around 300 nfk each way. except if you find the appropriate bus. very rare)

back to asmara

to be honest, as i felt horny, i had made an appointment with sara for dinner (cf. infra). but she did not come (clear conclusion: this girl had serious personal problems). i had my dinner alone at alba bistro.

accordingly, i decided to try to find fresh fish at green pub. and on the way: i met shalom! asmara is so small. she was with the fat girl who was also at her table in hidmona first time i met her. she is surprised to see me so fast back from massawa.

that will be another night with shalom!

good.

however, she knows that i wanted to womanize beyond her. i talked again of nardi. this time, wishing to satisfy me gently, she said: « yes, ok, i shall reintroduce you nardi ».

a very good and honest girl!

next morning she only said that it was the day to pay her house and that she would like 500 nfk. of course, i paid it willingly.

over the phone she later arranged the meeting with nardi as promised. fair girl.

interlude with two other beauties:

in the meantime; an evening in a bar of harnet ave; i had met another gem who attracted me: on the left of the new pic: selam.

a drink was planned at the bar of keren hotel (understand albergho d'italia. but it is the old name! ). most elegant place for a drink in asmara. but always reasonably cheap.

she arrived with another girl speaking good english (the girl on the right with red dress).

i had an interesting conversation with these two beauties and even conveyed them to dinner at al sicomoro as i was interested to understand more on eritrea from her two.

the girl in red was already married to an american. and proud of her success!

the american guy was an engineer who spent several months in asmara. she explained that she already married with him in asmara, and that her husband was presently doing the process of transcription in us and would be back soon for several months in eritrea before they both leave for the states. she was proud to say that she married a wealthy guy, having alreday his own house in ohio. and that she would find an american friend to marry her friend selam afterwards. in the meantime both girls were spending good time together.

in the meantime, selam said that she agreed to enjoy a private session with me.

i invited both girls to zara bar (the most trendy and expansive night bar). and after some drink selam said she was sorry for tonight as it was her « periods », but that she would go with me next day.

i shall never know if « periods » was a wrong pretext. but she will never be available to me the coming days when i called her on her mobile.

to be honest, after this zara bar drink i decided to womanize back at green pub. as meeting points are so few. when i left green pub around 12.30. the two girls (selam and the future american) were arriving and surprised to see me with shalom. on the way to bed!

finally i had had nice chat with these two interesting girls, no more.

conclusion: maybe she never had the will to sleep with me. my feeling is that she was looking for guys in their 30s. better than over 60. i fully understand that. the fact to see me the same night with another girl decided her ultimately.

last week with nardi

as promised, shalom came at a lunch time with nardi.

nardi was ok for an affair with me. the pics of the two girls i provided previously together has been taken that day.

this time, i did not want to loose nardi for any mobile or any problem reason.

she agreed to follow me immediately to my hotel to have an afternoon session.

registration on the ledger; no problem; from this moment she is « habilitated day or night to my room »!

nice smile, attractive eyes, thin legs, small buttocks, long hair.

she caressed my own thick hair. as eritrean are accustomed to short hair of their men

i enjoyed her thin body. we started by a long soapy shower with all our pending elements rubbing eachother with shower gel.

back in bed, i discovered her small pussy, perfectly shaved (as shalom's). i licked it nicely; then introduced my own intrument. she looked to my pleasure with great interest; but honestly, during this first session i believe that there was more curiosity than pleasure for her. (in a sort of apology, she told me that she had drunk some vodka the night before in hidmona and that she was not in her normal shape). both of us took a nap.

we started to talk on the pillow before going to dinner.

she is 22. she says that she is sorry for her tits which have been affected by motherhood. as she decided to have a baby just to leave the country at a moment when the rule was that when a girl had a baby, she was allowed to go to work to dubai (and she said, her will was in this prospect, to never come back! ) but between conception and birth: the government rule changed: even with a baby, girls were no more allowed to leave the country to work in dubai (maybe the government observed that even with a baby. most mothers never come back! ). so she get sticked in eritrea with this « administrative » baby!

dinner alba bistro, then back to bed.

in the next few days nardi was my regular for dinner and bed.

she was always dressed and maked up with elegance, to honour my arm.

she was clearly a semi pro. (she told me that shalom had the ability to sleep with three different men the same night! and that it was not her case. she clearly needed some romance)

next day, i wanted to taste a new restaurant: roof garden. for info, it is clearly the most expansive place of asmara. not worthwhile. i was stunned by the price (usually 5 e per person), this time it costed me 854 nfk for two! (50 euros). i had not enough cash in my pocket. she lent me some additional money to pay! she was a perfect trustworthy escort!

at the beginning she had clearly stated that she did not want to suck me. but her long hair caressed my most private areas.

more the time pasted, more she became relaxed in bed with me. she told me she liked very much my kisses on her neck. she was now in long wet session over me. she loved that position. but i did not see her reaching orgasm. maybe it needed more romantic time with me.

i also think that our 40 years of difference of age mighthave been psychologically difficult for her. but she never made any wrong remark. she was a pure honey to me with grace and elegance.

when i asked her to guess how old i was. she answered exactly with the right age.

each morning i discreetly put 300 nfk in her handbag. we never talked of money, as i like.

on my question she answered however that 10 usd would be better for her than 300 nfk (i. e. half of official rate)

from my experience, there are two categories of girls (i observed same situation in madagascar):

-those who love sex with all men (as shalom): they are the most appropriately shaped for mongering;

-those who need real personal attraction beyond money: of course it is more difficult for them (as nardi), even when they go only with men they previously agree. so it takes more time to have them relaxed and even to have them reaching true climax.

end:

after less than 3 weeks i had to leave.

nardi told me that for personal reason (hospital of a relative) she could not spend the last night with me. accordingly we had a 6 pm last session.

as it was my last night, i did not want to sleep in an empty bed.

so, around midnight, i went back to green pub.

a first thin girl who attracted me, after asking me how long i would stay. one night. the rate was accordingly too high (800 nfk). she refused to accept below. another attractive girl was actively doing eyes calls to me. but she was too big to my taste.

i finally selected another thiner girl: eden.

she agreed to go with me to bologna hotel.

i made the mistake not to talk of rate. but it was a voluntary mistake. it was my last foolish night!

she had kept nice small tits (however with a baby she told me). fuck; bj: no problem. good pro.

next morning she asked me too much. i sticked to 500 nfk. she left. however: my only bad girl experience since my arrival: she had stolen my plastic sleepers in the bathroom!

yemenia airways. back to sanaa by afternoon end!

eritrea is clearly a safe destination.

safe for travelling, safe for mongering.

best season is january –march

avoid june-september as hotels are more expansive and less available because of overseas eritreans visiting their family (transfers from overseas eritreans represent more than 35 % of gnp! )

i hope i have not been too long. but tried to provide eritrea update based on my 20 days stay of february 2009.

editor's note: i would suggest that the author or another forum member consider posting a link to this report in the reports of distinction thread. please click here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

TigeDeJade
08-18-09, 21:52
Girls are too nice, so even with 600 px it was too much.

Tried again at 350px

Subaculture
08-20-09, 18:23
Thanks for the report Tigedejade,
All very interesting and seems worth a visit (even for the architecture). Nice to see to be some slim girls there (although seems like slim pickings over there!)....but to get your point right, it should be far better and much cheaper to pay in dollars than local currency? By paying dollars, you win and the lady gets the same as if she was paid Eritrea Nakfa because she has access to the unofficial exchange rate.

Can you also pay dollars in hotels?

SC

Member #4379
08-21-09, 00:37
Some of the hotels, (the upscale ones) will take U.S. dollars but since they will issue you a receipt, make sure you keep your receipts and declare your dollars when you arrive. As for the girls, its' the exact reverse..don't declare your dollars when you arrive and, of course, don't ask for a receipt! haha

Sami29
08-26-09, 19:12
Tagedjade,

I read all your reports about Eritrea and I am sorry to say that 75% of the information you provided is wrong. No offence is meant. You are simply narrating but not giving concrete information about the country. One of the mistakes in your reports is that the majority of Eritreans are Christian. Well, I don't have to tell you, even a small boy knows that Eritrea is member of the Islamic Organization. So if it was a Chritisian country, it won't naturally join this organization. Another false information you gave is that Eritreans want to migrate to the USA. Most Eritreans abroad that I know, are coming back to their country. Another false information is that older generation speak Italian or praise Italians. You are absolutley wrong. Sorry to say that. Older generation of Eritrea speak Arabic and hate Italians.

I went to Asmra in the 80s, durng the Ethiopian occupation and met many people there. None of them that I met spoke Italian. Of course there were Italian restaurants there and even Italian architecure. The bars were much liverlier than those in Addis Ababa. There was the Cathedral Road which was the main road there. Some of the ladies that I met even woud not come to have coffee with me in the coffee shop, because they were scared of their parents.

Anyway, I must visit Asmara once again to verify your reports. I read many false reports about Ethiopia and none I believed until I went there myself. So my next trip is to Asmara.

TigeDeJade
08-26-09, 23:10
Thanks for the report Tigedejade,

All very interesting and seems worth a visit (even for the architecture). Nice to see to be some slim girls there (although seems like slim pickings over there!)....but to get your point right, it should be far better and much cheaper to pay in dollars than local currency? By paying dollars, you win and the lady gets the same as if she was paid Eritrea Nakfa because she has access to the unofficial exchange rate.

Can you also pay dollars in hotels?

SCYes you can pay in dollars in hotels, but they will stamp your precious "Declaration of imported currencies voucher" stamped at the airport: so it will necessarily be at official rate.

I do not think that any hotel will accept dollars at black market rate without stamping your voucher. And of course at official rate it is mandatory for you to have the hotel stamping your voucher (to forgot stamping would be at you only risk for no advantage.)

Accordingly my conclusion is clear: pay hotel only in Nakfa (only the ASMARA PALACE, the 4 stars hotel of ASMARA will require USD. But necessarily will stamp your voucher)

I insist on one important detail: if your intention is to pay some girls of confidence in USD to have a win/win deal: these amounts have to be excluded from your entry declaration (at entry there is no control in my experience and info) but when you will leave the customs might ask you to show the remaining imported currencies not changed. As no stamp of exchange- There if you are short of hard currencies. You will be blocked by the police as currency traficant. And the only recourse will be to try to convince your embassy to obtain your freedom.

I was told by the Consulate of my Embassy of France that several months ago EXPLORATOR travel agency had organised one tour in ERITREA. The participants did not care at their "Declaration of imported currencies voucher" and sometimes they paid in USD or EUR, here or there (the recipients were more than happy! ). They were blocked and retained in ERITREA and the Ambassador had to convince the authorities that they were simple tourists not accustomed to currencies regulations, and not traficant. It was not simple! If you, like me, come as individual, much more difficult to plead!

Be careful! And there are spies everywhere, even if it seems cool and relaxed Once in a restaurant, girls told me to speak discreetly of political or social topics with them as other guests might be from the police!

TigeDeJade
08-27-09, 00:26
Tagedjade,

I read all your reports about Eritrea and I am sorry to say that 75% of the information you provided is wrong. No offence is meant. You are simply narrating but not giving concrete information about the country. One of the mistakes in your reports is that the majority of Eritreans are Christian. Well, I don't have to tell you, even a small boy knows that Eritrea is member of the Islamic Organization. So if it was a Chritisian country, it won't naturally join this organization. Another false information you gave is that Eritreans want to migrate to the USA. Most Eritreans abroad that I know, are coming back to their country. Another false information is that older generation speak Italian or praise Italians. You are absolutley wrong. Sorry to say that. Older generation of Eritrea speak Arabic and hate Italians.

I went to Asmra in the 80s, durng the Ethiopian occupation and met many people there. None of them that I met spoke Italian. Of course there were Italian restaurants there and even Italian architecure. The bars were much liverlier than those in Addis Ababa. There was the Cathedral Road which was the main road there. Some of the ladies that I met even woud not come to have coffee with me in the coffee shop, because they were scared of their parents.

Anyway, I must visit Asmara once again to verify your reports. I read many false reports about Ethiopia and none I believed until I went there myself. So my next trip is to Asmara.No offence, but I think that you have effectively to update your understanding of ERITREA.

I can be wrong on 25% by lack of knowledge or misview but not the reverse. I also read a lot of books on the country beyond the topic of girls mongering which is the purpose of this site.

First: I did not wrote that the majority of Eritreans are Christian.

I wrote: "The regime is laïc regime and on the high plateaux (ASMARA at 2500m) most of the population is Christian; so there is no Islamic interdicts."

So ON THE HIGH PLATEAUX (I would better say especially in ASMARA city), most of the population is Christian.

It is perfectly true that on the coast and even in the countryside of High Plateaux, you have a huge proportion of Muslims.

Read the only existing guide on ERITREA (BRADT guide); for ERITREA as a whole: QUOTE "The population is described as being equally divided between Christian and Muslims with a small percentage of animists (5%). The Christian population is divided between Orthodox Church which represent a vast majority, Roman Catholics and Protestants" UNQUOTE

The President ISSAYAS is of Christian origin and if you read some books on the contemporary history of ERITREA as I did, you will see that inside the war of resistance he killed Muslim leaders to impose his leadership. After independance, he believed that he could have a lot of advantage from the US. He even tried to develop relation with Israel (! ) thinking that the harbour of MASSAWA would be of strategic importance for the west. But the west disappointed him by not bringing money. So he changed his policy and today he is accused to be the closest friend if Islamists (especially to help Somalian Islamists) and for this reason G. W. BUSH had strongly envisaged to stop all diplomatic relation and blacklist the country. I was told that till last day of his mandate, the US Ambassador was ready to close his suitcase at any time. But he is a pure opportunist to keep his power. So it is right that today, the regime can be seen as close of Islamic world. And I shall not develop here how this world is complex today (I. E. Saudi arabia circles and Al Qaida? )

When you write: "Another false information you gave is that Eritreans want to migrate to the USA. Most Eritreans abroad that I know, are coming back to their country".

There I honestly think, with no offence, that your opinion is politically oriented or naively influenced by Overseas Eritrean friends (which is your perfect freedom! ) Just type on Google: "Eritrean boat peoples" "Eritrean died between Lybian and Italian coast" "Eritrean in Calais trying to escape to UK".

Sorry to say: all the young Eritreans, maybe stupidly, dream to leave a country in which they see no future and are ready to endure the hardest migration or death. Sure they would have better try to change things from inside; but it seems completely locked by the regime.

It is also true that I met overseas Eritreans (which transfers contribute to 38% of GNP! ) who would like to come back and modernize their country. They are Eritreans at first. The regime uses them, give them some advantages as their money is welcome; and a positive future might come only from them. But when things become risky for the regime: it stops immediately any progress. For example houses were built by Korean builders in ASMARA outskirts to be sold to Overseas Eritreans. Houses appeared, some were sold. And suddenly the regime stopped these constructions, on supposed corruption reasons. Or was it because an effective implantation of Overseas Eritreans might be at risk for the regime? Nobody knows. I also confirm my own feeling on Italian appreciation. Of course they are firstly a proud independent country, and I never said that they dreamed to come back to Italian old time. But they are proud of ASMARA architecture they restaure; they are proud of the old Italian train which has been renovated for tourism purpose. Of course there is a lot of Eritrean sweat beyond these realisations. At the opposite: sorry to say: they have no esteem for the Brits who dismantled the industry, destroyed the Italian cable car and did every possible action to get rid of ERITREA UN mandate as they could and patronized the "union" with ETHIOPIA.

It is not a question of older generation speaking Arabic: on the coast all population is Arabic litterate; on the high plateaux the population is in majority tigrinya and tigre litterate. And minority Arabic.

Maybe what you discovered from Overseas Eritreans is that it is a nationalist country and nationalism. For Eritreans OUT of the country. Is pregnant.

When our points of view converge is that: Eritreans who are out would like to be in and modernize the country; Eritreans who are in, consider that everything is locked and would like to be out.

Member #4379
08-27-09, 13:01
Who is the 'small boy' now? Interesting how 'nationalism' can fog the brightest of minds.

Sami29
08-27-09, 17:10
Dear Tigedejade,

Don't worry about that. When I was studying in the UK I met many friends from Eritrea. May be they are some big officials now.! They were talking to me the same way you are talking now. I'm not a political person and I hate politics. I spent three weeks in Asmara, the most memorable days in my life, and I met a yemmani lady who took me to her area in Asmarah. But I had a wild life with the chicks there. I still can remember the bars where I used to go. However, my dear friend, your report was good. I liked it and I always remember it.

But I must visit Asmarah once again, soon.

No offence, but I think that you have effectively to update your understanding of ERITREA.

I can be wrong on 25% by lack of knowledge or misview but not the reverse. I also read a lot of books on the country beyond the topic of girls mongering which is the purpose of this site.

First: I did not wrote that the majority of Eritreans are Christian.

I wrote: "The regime is laïc regime and on the high plateaux (ASMARA at 2500m) most of the population is Christian; so there is no Islamic interdicts."

So ON THE HIGH PLATEAUX (I would better say especially in ASMARA city), most of the population is Christian.

It is perfectly true that on the coast and even in the countryside of High Plateaux, you have a huge proportion of Muslims.

Read the only existing guide on ERITREA (BRADT guide); for ERITREA as a whole: QUOTE "The population is described as being equally divided between Christian and Muslims with a small percentage of animists (5%). The Christian population is divided between Orthodox Church which represent a vast majority, Roman Catholics and Protestants" UNQUOTE

The President ISSAYAS is of Christian origin and if you read some books on the contemporary history of ERITREA as I did, you will see that inside the war of resistance he killed Muslim leaders to impose his leadership. After independance, he believed that he could have a lot of advantage from the US. He even tried to develop relation with Israel (! ) thinking that the harbour of MASSAWA would be of strategic importance for the west. But the west disappointed him by not bringing money. So he changed his policy and today he is accused to be the closest friend if Islamists (especially to help Somalian Islamists) and for this reason G. W. BUSH had strongly envisaged to stop all diplomatic relation and blacklist the country. I was told that till last day of his mandate, the US Ambassador was ready to close his suitcase at any time. But he is a pure opportunist to keep his power. So it is right that today, the regime can be seen as close of Islamic world. And I shall not develop here how this world is complex today (I. E. Saudi arabia circles and Al Qaida? )

When you write: "Another false information you gave is that Eritreans want to migrate to the USA. Most Eritreans abroad that I know, are coming back to their country".

There I honestly think, with no offence, that your opinion is politically oriented or naively influenced by Overseas Eritrean friends (which is your perfect freedom! ) Just type on Google: "Eritrean boat peoples" "Eritrean died between Lybian and Italian coast" "Eritrean in Calais trying to escape to UK".

Sorry to say: all the young Eritreans, maybe stupidly, dream to leave a country in which they see no future and are ready to endure the hardest migration or death. Sure they would have better try to change things from inside; but it seems completely locked by the regime.

It is also true that I met overseas Eritreans (which transfers contribute to 38% of GNP! ) who would like to come back and modernize their country. They are Eritreans at first. The regime uses them, give them some advantages as their money is welcome; and a positive future might come only from them. But when things become risky for the regime: it stops immediately any progress. For example houses were built by Korean builders in ASMARA outskirts to be sold to Overseas Eritreans. Houses appeared, some were sold. And suddenly the regime stopped these constructions, on supposed corruption reasons. Or was it because an effective implantation of Overseas Eritreans might be at risk for the regime? Nobody knows. I also confirm my own feeling on Italian appreciation. Of course they are firstly a proud independent country, and I never said that they dreamed to come back to Italian old time. But they are proud of ASMARA architecture they restaure; they are proud of the old Italian train which has been renovated for tourism purpose. Of course there is a lot of Eritrean sweat beyond these realisations. At the opposite: sorry to say: they have no esteem for the Brits who dismantled the industry, destroyed the Italian cable car and did every possible action to get rid of ERITREA UN mandate as they could and patronized the "union" with ETHIOPIA.

It is not a question of older generation speaking Arabic: on the coast all population is Arabic litterate; on the high plateaux the population is in majority tigrinya and tigre litterate. And minority Arabic.

Maybe what you discovered from Overseas Eritreans is that it is a nationalist country and nationalism. For Eritreans OUT of the country. Is pregnant.

When our points of view converge is that: Eritreans who are out would like to be in and modernize the country; Eritreans who are in, consider that everything is locked and would like to be out.

TigeDeJade
08-27-09, 23:11
Dear Tigedejade,

Don't worry about that. When I was studying in the UK I met many friends from Eritrea. May be they are some big officials now.! They were talking to me the same way you are talking now. I'm not a political person and I hate politics. I spent three weeks in Asmara, the most memorable days in my life, and I met a yemmani lady who took me to her area in Asmarah. But I had a wild life with the chicks there. I still can remember the bars where I used to go. However, my dear friend, your report was good. I liked it and I always remember it.

But I must visit Asmarah once again, soon.Sure, visit ASMARA soon; and good luck with nice and active chicks.

Member #4379
12-11-09, 13:32
Let's face it, having great sex with a woman half your age is not normal so cash is expected at some point. The Piccadilly club on Harnet Ave downtown just beyond Cafe Impero is full of semi pros and some pros, especially on Friday and Saturday. I got a great bar girl for only 150 Nakfas but I think she expected more given my longer stay. Problem is that if you pick a bar girl you have to wait until 5am before she gets off work. The going rate seems to be around 500 Nakfa for an overnight fling but if you have dollars I would highly recommend bringing them undeclared.

Another place is the "I Bay" club right next to the Asmara Palace hotel where they have a great disco on Saturday nights and Friday is not bad either. It is true that the only hard core hookers hang out is the Green Pub at Asmara Palace hotel but 50 Nakfa for a beer compared to everywhere else at 15 Nakfa is criminal.

So far they don't search your body for dollars, just your bags for electronic stuff so bringing in hard currency for payment may be a lot cheaper and you don't have to worry about getting caught changing dollars. Just tell the girls if they want dollars at 30 Nafka for 1 dollar, black market, or 500 Nakfa.

The Macambo club does not rocking until after 2am but it can be slow at times with girls and the "Benefia" club at the Expo grounds 5 minutes walking distance from the Asmara Palace I hear is a good place for girls. I will post updates on that.

Surprisingly, all of the girls I've been with so far have clits even though FGM is at 80%.

I have a phone number of 1 hard core hooker who is pretty good but may expect 1,000 but you can get her down to 600 Nakfa and she does 3somes. Send me a private message if you want it.

Member #4364
12-11-09, 20:04
Where have you slept ? That´s the hughest problem for me in whole africa

Cheers

Member #4379
01-31-10, 14:46
There are really nice clean double rooms all over the place at around 350 Nakfa per night (about 25 u.s.) I would recommend downtown Concord Pension, Central Asmara Hotel, or Khartoum Hotel (all girl friendly but they must have photo ID) Since getting a SIM card takes 6 weeks just get mobile numbers from girls you meet and call them using a phone card from one of the public phones. Meeting girls on the streets takes more time but if you are blunt about what you are looking for just ask them. As for the bars, Friday night at " I Bye" beside Asmara Palace is best and for Saturday it's the Green Pub.

Member #4379
01-31-10, 14:56
I'm living in Eritrea and within 6 weeks had 2 girls telling me to stay away from other girls because they were HIV positive. Unless they have the lab report right in front of them, no one will never know. With the enormous stigma attached, my belief is that no girl would share her HIV status with anyone, especially the competition.

So in one of the cases I simply told the girl that the girl I was with said she was HIV+. Man, this created a firestorm. They called me and denied they ever said it and were scared since the girl threatened to beat her up. In short, doing this teaches them a lesson to keep their mouth shut.

TigeDeJade
10-13-10, 22:11
Related to my new report.

TigeDeJade
10-13-10, 22:13
I am too grateful to this site not to contribute, even if with delay. But I record all my daily action on a little pad in my mother language.

I stayed one month in February 2010 again in Eritrea (cf. Precedent memo February 2009).

So infos from this time.

I came from Europe with LUFTHANSA (898 E)- as I enjoyed SANAA the previous year with YEMENIA. But to be seen once in consideration of troubled political situation. (The other option from Europe or US is EGYPTAIR, but fatal crash statistics of this company is not good).

Landed on due time at ASMARA airport (around 22 pm);

Usual disorder in the goods and currencies declaration area.

First very important act in ERITREA: declaration of all your currencies.

But on entry, it is purely declarative, they never control. They control your remaining currencies in hand when you leave and compare with this precious document "Currency Declaration" which you kept and made stamped each time you exchanged at Official Exchange Bureaux.

This time to subsidise my anticipated debauche, I underdeclared my currencies of USD 300. As pocket money to pay girls in US cash as they change it afterwards at least at double of official regulated rate (in fact I did not spent so much in one month)

Accordingly, when you know a girl you ask her if she prefers USD to local Nakfa. Usually she prefers USD and you pay her at black market rate and not official rate.

But if you pay her in US and that you have not underdeclared. You will be squeezed when leaving as you will not be in capacity to show a remaining amount of currency in hand in accordance with initial airport declaration and official conversions in town.

You will be blocked at the airport, convinced of black market traffic and have to rely on your Embassy to take you out of the problem!

Straight to the point: I put 10 USD in the handbag of my sweet Helen (cf. Infra), after each night I spent with her. Instead of 300 Nkf (minimum equivalent to USD 20 at official rate)

You divise by two your lust cost!

More cheap, than cheap!

I advise highly this method as I shall never take the risk in this country to exchange money at black market rate to unknown persons (even if sometimes some –seldom- guys offer you black market exchange, especially near the central market of ASMARA)

Official rate is 1 USD = 15 Nkf

Black market rate is 30 Nkf (or over)

I settled again at BOLOGNA hotel (400 Nakfa per night in standard room –exist cheaper and more expansive rooms in the hotel) that I find good compromise between the center of the city and the center of "action" (15 mn by foot of GREEN PUB; AIBA, EXPO).

I discovered this time LION Hotel, same range of rate –to be negociated at least 10% when you stay over 3 nights (roughly similar location but opposite to the main road); also in a quite area, with more reputed restaurant (especially for pizza), as BOLOGNA is very basic for food. Also sauna in LION I did not explore. And probably girls to meet coming to have a drink there –which are non existent in BOLOGNA. Rooms seem similar.

But I became a good friend of the owner of BOLOGNA, Mr BRAHANI (speaks only tigrigna and italian –who even offered me to tour with him to Filfil, in his big 4x4, nice valley impossible to reach by bus. But he was told at 10km from ASMARA, at a check point, that he was not entitled to go there with a tourist in a private car!

You have now to get an approval to leave ASMARA for the small number of places allowed to foreigners (MASSAWA, KEREN, DECEMHARE) each time, 48 h before you want to leave ASMARA; and cannot get a global approval once at the beginning of your stay (it was still possible in 2009).

ACTION:

Arrived by night at airport; knowing the place and the rule, already enthusiastic and horny, I took a shower at BOLOGNA and left by foot in the night to GREEN PUB of ASMARA PALACE. I was there around 1 am on a Friday night.

1) Deaf and dumb experience:

Few girls as usual.

I observed the scene.

One guy after a talk and drink picked one.

Her friend looked attractive and when he left, I came near her: very thin, nice dress, superb.

Another friend of her came immediately. As I discovered that she was deaf and dumb!

But through her friend and very active to write on her mobile phone, she asked for 800 Nkf. Remembering my past year rates I found it awful (in fact in GREEN PUB the rates are completely foolish when you are unknown, as it is the place where one night businessmen or international civil servants will spend one night. The girls start high; one of the first question of the girls there is: how long you stay. As they are available for stability and in that case accept to reduce there rate).

I finally negociated at 500 Nkf (USD 33 at official rate –as I did not know her, I paid her official in Nfk exchanged at airport booth. Same rate than anywhere. Socialist organisation). She also asked for 100 Nfk for "taxi" for her interpret girl friend.

Costly night. But so decided not to wait for the next night!

With taxis: final damage: 700 Nkf (USD 47). Not to talk of a good action for a disabled girl. But not disabled in all matters! Sweet disabled funding!

Superb model body in bed.

Her name was Sevon (useless as I could not talk with her!)

Nicely shaved and nicest clit I saw in Eritrea! She used it for massage.

She wanted to enjoy: for that she started to rub her clit and sex on my balls, which made her wet. I could not resist and fucked her lavishly.

She was using her mobile for communication even in bed. Funny experience!

Starting to sleep at 3 am. My discontent came from the fact she decided to leave at 5. 30. Making me awake to pay her!

2) From next night: (I shall call her) Sweetie

On next night, I had a dinner with an international friend in LION, then he led me discover a place I had not visited the year before but I wanted to know, as I had observed a movement of girls between GREEN PUB of ASMARA PALACE and this place located 100 m in direction of the airport, the previous year.

Various groups of local people there and a thin girl was drinking alone, not far from our table.

My friend had already his "regular" and was not looking for any other.

I called her to come to chat with us. So she did. Nice doll smile.

I immediately observed her thin legs in her jeans, nice little buttocks (usually fat in Eritrea, with exceptions).

After a chatting time, I put my hand on her thigh, she smiled and looked happy. She was more than happy to come with me to my hotel.

She told me she preferred to take shower alone (?)

But then, she started by a long and sweet BBBJ; then I had a long fucking session I enjoyed.

She was always smiling and cheerful as I like girls in bed.

Then I spent a good night. Especially as the previous night had been with too much disruptions.

By 9 am in the morning as I was still half sleeping, she dressed herself, then came to me, I was completely naked on the bed of course.

Fully dressed, she came to kiss me, before leaving. But started by my most intimate parts: she licked everything from my dick to my balls and my ass. As I was still half awake it was probably the best session of my life. She expected that I come in her mouth as I observed she had prepared a Kleenex, but I told her I wanted to fuck her again. She undressed immediately and I fucked her from the back, lying half sleepy behind her on a side, to have my balls shrubbing her little buttocks.

I spent Sunday afternoon at he swimming pool of ASMARA PALACE where I subscribed a one month Fitness club (fitness instruments+ pools): 2 772 Nkf (140 E)

I had fixed new meeting with her at AMERICAN BAR in the center of the city; dinner at ALBA BISTRO; then back to bed.

ASMARA is not Pattaya: if you want permanent variety, it is not the place.

She had the qualities of sweetness I was looking for; thin; about 23; always smiling, she told me officially married in bed as her tits were not perfect, she told me to have a child –as all the girls I met in this country (doubtful for the deaf and dumb?)

In fact after two stay of one month in February 2009 and 2010, I could never understand the complexity of family life of these girls. They come pregnant relatively young, not because of lack of pills or abortion (allowed) but to obtain sweeter or exemption of military service. The children are with a grand parent or the husband. You cannot understand if the husband is a "paper husband" for administrative advantages, or a chosen husband; what he does (of course necessarily under compulsory service as it is a duty up to 40, if he is on the battle fields or anywhere else,), if he is aware of the "outside activities of his supposed wife(?); if in fact they have a common life or not?. (For Sweetie she told me she wanted to avoid restaurants and bars in the center of the city because she did not want to be seen with me by relatives; and when we travelled by bus, she told me that for control reasons at check points, she preferred not to be sat near me –and clearly she was questioned by the police on the reason of her trip to MASSAWA when we travelled. Probably the fact that her husband was not with her)

Typical semi-pro whose private life and will remain to me a mystery, as the private life of my 2009 girlfrends.

The difference is that Sweetie was very respectful of her President (ISSAYAS), even told me she knew one of his sons (not as boyfriend she added). Very different of Nardi and Shalom, my girlfriends of 2009, wanting to leave that country at any cost (I heard that Shalom's "husband" had been caught when trying to escape through Sudan and was subsequently in jail. And I did not see Shalom in town this time.)

I explained to Sweetie that in 2009, I had had two girl friends I had not yet contacted, but that I would give her a preference. I told her that I was giving 10 USD in 2009 as it was the "long term" (at least one week) standard rate (in fact in 2009, I paid 300 Nkf, so double, because official rate). She fully agreed.

I told her I did not want to talk of money anymore. The matter was settled. Each morning when she was in the bathroom, I put a 10 USD note in her handbag.

She told me that she had had an Italian boy friend during 6 months (and in line with that, she always called me "amora") and an Irich boy friend during two months.

Things were clear.

Time passed happily for the coming days: I observed she liked most was when I was going as deep as possible in her welcoming vase.

On daytime I was walking in the city, going to fitness club and swimming pool to read and swim under the fair weather of ASMARA in February: 25°; very seldom cloudy.

Unfortunately Sweetie younger brother (12 years old) had a car accident and the family had to take turns at the hospital for him. So usually I get my dinner alone and she was coming to join me directly to my hotel's room by 10pm when I was reading or looking at TV.

One point to know is that all hotels in ASMARA are GF. But the first time you come with a girl, reception checks her ID; she has to be registered on the register and to sign it. Then she is allowed to join.

Afterwards, she is attached to your room and is allowed to come to knock at your door. Till you do not change girl. In that case, that will be your new "regular" who will become "girl of the room". Nice country isn'it! And of course, no discussion, it runs automatic, no tipping, no bargain: a pure and honest socialist country! But they respect strictly registration as they are severely controlled.

Sweetie had agreed to accompany me to MASSAWA. She was happy to travel with me

It was a cheap investment to keep my sweetness with me as the bus cost 30 Nkf per person (!) for 80 km in a splendid scenery! (plus 80 Nkf per luggage).

What is more costly is the taxi necessarily "on contract" (I. E. For you alone): 300 Nkf between MASSAWA city and GURGUSSUM resort, around 8 km far.

(On "contract" in ASMARA, taxi costs 50Nkf and on collective basis 5 Nkf. Using same routes than buses which cost is 1 Nkf)

Just the cost of food to add when you are two, very cheap,. And you enjoy also your cheap sensual food!

Accordingly it is not advisable to imagine (especially by night) to pick a girl in MASSAWA to bring her in your bed to GURGUSSUM. And the choice of girls in MASSAWA, pro for seamen, appeared to me absolutely awful in 2009. Conclusion: either you stay in MASSAWA, or you stay on the beach in GURGUSSUM.

I stayed 4 nights in GURGUSSUM (473 Nkf per night) with Sweetie: we bathed; I walked on the beach maybe 5 km or more: sand never ends there on the Red sea coast, bird watching, joining desert nomads camps.

Total relaxation of senses.

Never choose HAMASIEN hotel (about 3 km farer on the beach: very old uncomfortable hotel).

Helen was always doing what I wanted to please me.

I was as an old stump enjoying the freshness of a young shoot.

As she liked deep penetration, she was like a koala always climbing an old trunk (I am 63).

Nice little frog always caressing, using her hand to excite more my most intimate parts, licking, sucking, with sessions of more than an hour in evening and morning; with her smile and kindness; and the delicacy to go to the shower before session on the morning for me to feel her fresh body on my devoted structure before starting.

As we did I strongly suggest to go to MASSAWA before or after GURGUSSUM, not during that stay: too expansive.

Accordingly, as I had already visited MASSAWA in 2009, I stayed only one night with Sweetie in MASSAWA at Hotel Central (573 Nkf) correct but average. Its merit is the terrace on the sea (no beach in MASSAWA). Red Sea Hotel is more comfortable. And a brand new hotel was in process to open. But it will be probably very expansive (80 USD or more).

MASSAWA: astonishing city; wide deserted avenues in "new MASSAWA" and buildings still destroyed as if bombing was yesterday (it was in 1990!) in "old MASSAWA" –including the Governors' palace, you visit alone among the marble rubbles.

3) Surprise: Nardi, last year girl friend!

ASMARA is a little city.

Back from MASSAWA, at tea time, I was in the center as usual. I went to ASMARA CAFE to have my 6 pm tea and pastry.

Bars and coffee shops are full in the center of the city at that time.

Accordingly patrons share tables.

And the waitress brought me to a table were Nardi and a girl friend were sipping there tea!

She was surprised to see me. Me too. And puzzled, because I had no reason not to recontact her this time.

We talked only generalities, as I did not know her girlfriend and did not want to embarrass her. I asked her to give me her mobile and if she would agree that we have a dinner together. She said yes.

What to do?

Nardi is a cute girl (cf. Last year post photos). Clearly my aspergillum was eager to move again in Nardi's monstrance.

But I did not want to be rude with Sweetie.

I called my international friend who suggested I book another hotel room, lie to Sweetie.

Finally I took a position in line with my constant ethic with girls: fairness and honesty. (I never promise marriage; come back etc. I shall not to realise. I always base our relation on a juicy slice of life and fun, no more)

I decided to call Sweetie over the phone and tell her the truth.

"I am very sorry: ASMARA is too small!

As I told you at the beginning of our relationship, I entertained relationship with other girls last year. And by chance this evening I was sat at my previous girls'friend table at a bar on Harnet avenue.

She was surprised, as our relation had been perfect last year, so I would like to apologize with her and spend at most one week with her, after which I shall come back to you my sweet

Sweetie. So sorry. Apologies.

Do you accept it? "

First she was a little upset and surprised of the situation.

But after my deep apologies, she finally told me that she agreed and trusted me.

Next evening I conveyed Nardi at AL SICOMORO restaurant. Explained her also that I had found the very day of my arrival a sweet cuttie who entertained my pleasure with grace since I arrived, and that it was the reason I did not recontact her, notwithstanding our excellent past relation.

She understood. And was clearly eager to have a new session with me.

We went to BOLOGNA, was registered, and back to my room as last year.

She perfectly remembered our pleasure on mutual rubbing with shower gel in the bathroom using our respective hanging appendix. Then she was now no more shy on DATY. Maybe I had been the one who made her discover it last year? She offered me spontaneously her pussy, I ate greedily. She wished love: me being liying on her back; my balls shrubbing her buttocks. So I did. The next morning I put without a word, 10 USD note in her handbag when she was in the bathroom. We decided of dinner that day at EXPO hotel (close of BOLOGNA, more expansive rooms, but restaurant OK).

She came for dinner. She told me that her father was presently in ASMARA, living normally in USA (!). New! In this respect, she asked me if I knew how thin was 10 USD!

I said that I agreed, but that it was what I paid her last year! I would agree to give her USD 20 as she complained for the future. She did not answered.

Then suddenly her mobile rang; she looked upset; she told me her father had been transferred to hospital. He was sick further a dinner in LION the previous day. She had to leave me. No night.

The next day I called her over the phone, but could not reach her / was not available.

Finally, I concluded that the father's health plus money question had faded our relationship.

I decided to have a two days rest and sleep alone. As I had been so active since my arrival. Before calling on Sweetie.

4) Back to Sweetie:

After this rest, I called Sweetie, unchanged, sweet as usual.

Again some nights together (further re-registration on hotel's register)

It was time of gifts shopping to bring back to Europe.

Sweetie knew that I wanted to bring back some CD of Eritrean songs.

She told me: it will be my gift.

She finally covered me with small gifts (CD + a little local vase + a little basket). What a cute girl!

We spent a last night; I took her address in an ice cream parlour, before going to airport, and I promised her to send her ladies shoes from Europe (even if she was asking for nothing!).

"O amora, I hope you will come back", was her motto.

I did not tell her, but the world is vast, and twice one month as tourist in Eritrea was enough. Even if it is a relaxing place. At end, it could be boring, especially as we cannot travel freely everywhere in the country.

5) Conclusion:

This semi pro is really a delicious escort I recommend, and I wish her all happiness.

As I wrote, the private life of these girls in such a strange country, where everything seems smooth, but where everybody is under state and army control (even if you seldom see uniforms) remains to me a mystery. It is well known that girls are toys of chiefs in army garrisons and if they do not comply with their sex needs they are punished or send to mine fields. Sweetie told me she had done a military service, but had become very sick because of malaria and service was shortened accordingly.

What she did not told me, and I did not hurt her to obtain her reasons was what happened to her pussy.

I have to tell one thing I would not trust if it was written by somebody else.

From the first day Sweetie refused in smiling to show me her pussy.

And she squeezes always her thigh in such a way I could not see her most intimate part.

My stick being inside, it was quite wet and normal. As I said she liked deep penetration.

What did she want I do not see?

Clit cut? Usual is Eritrea, but she is Christian and Christian girls of ASMARA are not cut?

Burns or torture she had to endure in her private life or in the army?

However, she was not complaining against the regime (cf. Supra), so not probably army.

As she was so devoted to my own intimate instruments (cf. Supra first night); notwithstanding the fact that I am fond of DATY, I fully respected her will to hide her pussy to my view. And I shall never know her secret.

So is life.

A trustworthy girl hiding a suffering secret.

Vittu
10-14-10, 03:01
OMG, she's pretty. Tell us that she is not a starfish. I have never had a good luck with Ethiopians, pretty though they may have been.

TigeDeJade
10-14-10, 12:43
OMG, she's pretty. Tell us that she is not a starfish. I have never had a good luck with Ethiopians, pretty though they may have been.Sorry I do not understand slang English only dictionary English: What does it means?

Vittu
10-14-10, 21:22
A starfish is a creature that is glorious to look at but is otherwise paralyzed. Since you had a good time with your fine lady none of this matters. Congratulations!

Crypton
10-15-10, 00:29
Wow - fantastic report!! Thanks for posting. I particularly appreciated it not only because of the details but also you took the trouble to write in English even though it is not your native language. These are the kind of reports that make this forum so useful. Thank you!!

My favorite line in the whole report (made me laugh):

"Clearly my aspergillum was eager to move again in Nardi's monstrance." :-)

Well done.

Crypton
10-15-10, 00:37
Tigedejade

Can you please identify the girls in the pictures to the ones you mentioned in the report? I always like to have a face attached to a name! Thanks!

Vittu
10-15-10, 04:10
Tigedejade's excellent report underscores how different this scene is in Africa and Asia from the U.S. I live in the U.S. and used to monger street girls in a big American city. But it was all about drugs. I met some very interesting African-American women, including women with clear potential at one point, but it was all about drugs. I finally gave up when a very low-maintenance regular woman contacted me on a dating site. If our situations weren't so complicated, we would get married. In other words, a steady meaningful relationship is much more satisfying than a transaction based on money for drugs.
I have mongered internationally quite a bit. As a regular visitor to Kenya, albeit thirty years ago, I had nice time with ladies who told me about their lives. In Thailand, the same although language tended to be a problem. The same thing in the Philippines.
The possibility of having these kinds of nice experiences on a P+P basis in the U.S. is practically nil.
It seems that Tigedejade's honey must have been an extraordinarily sweet and loving experience. I guess the semi-pro fell in love. Lucky guy.

TigeDeJade
10-15-10, 22:36
Tigedejade

Can you please identify the girls in the pictures to the ones you mentioned in the report? I always like to have a face attached to a name! Thanks!My 2009 report gives the true name of the girls (you have pics): Nardi long black hair.
As I read a "new policy for muslim countries" on this site, I called my 2010 girl Sweetie... but phone number available for those respectful gentlemen would would like to follow me in ERITREA,on direct mail to me on this site.

Blackypop
05-28-11, 14:26
Hi,

I posted already in the Ethiopia thread yesterday.

I am undecided about my first trip to Africa. I have to choose between Ethiopia (as I heard it's a bad coice for sex) , Kenya (professional girls) and last but not least Eritrea.

Why not Eritrea?

Are the girls similar to Ethiopians?

Need help for decision.

Thanks.

Blackypop

Blackypop
06-06-11, 14:38
Hi Tidegejade.

You talked in your travel report Eritrea about many tourists and visitiors in August.

I plan to go from Áugust 23 until September 16.

Do you think there are many people in the country or do you know it really?

Thanks.

Blackypop

Member #4379
06-10-11, 13:14
I lived in Eritrea. Don't go there! 1. It is a brutal dicktatorship, don't support it with your tourist dollars. They rip you off with 15 to the $ while the black market is 40 to the $ but hard to smuggle $s in. 2. The girls are pretty but some don't have clits and are just a pro as kenya. 3. It is a depressing place compared to Kenya that is slowly becoming a democracy. Eritrea is back about 100 years. Send me a PM if you need more reasons.

Hi,

I posted already in the Ethiopia thread yesterday.

I am undecided about my first trip to Africa. I have to choose between Ethiopia (as I heard it's a bad coice for sex) , Kenya (professional girls) and last but not least Eritrea.

Why not Eritrea?

Are the girls similar to Ethiopians?

Need help for decision.

Thanks.

Blackypop

Blackypop
06-10-11, 16:11
Interracial,

Thanks for Info, some people seems to like it.

I have to decide next week in which countery I will spend my first Africatrip.

I will select between Ethiopia, Kenya and Ghana.

Best regards,

Blackypop

Thaijuan14
06-11-11, 23:35
I am very happy to see some current reports on Eritrea. I know an Eritrean woman in the US and she really wants to take me to Eritrea-next year. She wants to go in Feb. She said because the flight is cheaper then. We will stay at her relatives place making the trip cheaper for me.

I have read mixed reports on Eritrea. The one thing I don't understand (and I travel alot) is the thing about exchanging money. In an earlier report, the member said you have to claim how much money you have when you arrive and then how much you have when you leave. It was said you could get into trouble with some money difference? I am not sure what that means? If I bring US$1k and I exchange $500 into nakfa, if I give a woman some of the nakfa for entertainment fee, that won't make me suspicious? Is it because people are changing the money on the black market to get a better rate? And that makes them so strict at customs?

Anyway, please if anyone wants to PM me with some heads up info. It would be greatly appreciated. I feel like you have to try something at least once-unless you read on the this board not to! But like I said, a good friend wants to take me to Asmara, so at least I can go once and form my own opinion. She knows I love Eritrean women so she would be helping me not hindering me in hooking up.

Member #4364
06-12-11, 19:19
Bro; so the airport customs is controlling how much you ve changed;

And how much you ve declared; right?

F. E. You declaring 2000 USD;"official" changed 500; so the other 1500.

At the market; the customs is looking about your changing bills?

They will never believe that you ve lived with 500.

Otherwise I can't understand the system

Member #4379
06-15-11, 09:50
I've heard stories of the 'dick'tatorship strip searching tourists at the airport so it's up to you to take a chance on it. Whatever you do declare it must match what you cash out. If it doesn; t you are in deep shit. If they give you that "oh, how could you live on just what you declared when you are at the airport, just say you were living for free at an Eritrean's house and they also fed me".

The money that you smuggle in can be changed by ANY of the girls you sleep with. Don't do it yourself and don't go to ANY one who approaches you directly. Get the girls to change it for you. Rate is 40 Nakfa to $1 while 'official' rate is 15 Nakfa to the dollar. Pay the girls in dollars, you should not pay more than $15 for a session.

Bro; so the airport customs is controlling how much you ve changed;

And how much you ve declared; right?

F. E. You declaring 2000 USD;"official" changed 500; so the other 1500.

At the market; the customs is looking about your changing bills?

They will never believe that you ve lived with 500.

Otherwise I can't understand the system

Member #4364
06-15-11, 18:34
Oh; that's a real dictatorship; but maybe they ve to learn to.

Treat their visitors. Stripping at the airport; ridicolous.

Thanks

Member #4379
06-17-11, 06:36
I think its rare because this racist dicktatorhsip likes to claim superiority and self reliance but in reality are heavily dependent on foreign aid. So I think its worth the chance to just stick your currency in your crotch since Eritreans are taking and cashing dollars illegally also. But don't go in the first place compared to Kenya or Uganda or Ghana or. Etc. But the reports are true here also but comparison wise there are so many far better African countries.

Oh; that's a real dictatorship; but maybe they ve to learn to.

Treat their visitors. Stripping at the airport; ridicolous.

Thanks

Freelance Hemant
06-17-11, 06:47
Hi friends,

I will be in Dubai for some project. Got any referrals there.

Will be glad to have some friends around for night outs.

Hemant

Thaijuan14
06-19-11, 00:39
I think I understand the situation about declaring your money, it's new to me, because all of the countries that I have traveled, they have never sweated me over my currency. If they don't do a strip search of you and your luggage, I guess you could hide a few foreign dollars and if they find it, maybe play dumb?

I tried to ask my Eritrean friend about this declaration thing and she wasn't really understanding. She went last year, so she is up to date on what's going on there. She did say an Eritrean friend of hers did get caught with a small amount of undeclared money (claimed ignorance, could have been sincere). Her friend was given a fine of US$50. Is there a double standard for natives and foreigners?

I know Kenya is the place to be according to the board, but I go with what drives my libido and Eritrean women out of all African women, interest me the most. I have found that you can find beauty in any race, so not to put down any breed of women anywhere. I probably would not go to Eritrea if I did not know someone from there.

Coming from the states, are there shots I should take? Is a visa needed? Thanks

Member #4379
06-23-11, 13:22
Is there a double standard for natives and foreigners?

Absolutely with Eritrea showing the worst extremes. Everywhere in Africa there is a 2 tier pricing system where foreigners get over-charged compared to locals since they don't know what the local prices are. On top of that, my 1 year in Eritrea was nothing but 'backwards nationalistic racism' where the elites (Eritreans at the UN, landlords etc) would tell you Eritrea is a 'peaceful' knowing full well that 1% of its population escapes to Sudan to get out of the lack of freedom and torture and imprisonment for anyone who gets caught escaping or criticizes the dicktatorship. And Eritreans can't accept any form of criticism. I've seen grown men (who have been in combat) behave like children anytime Eritrea is criticized.

Smuggle your dollars in, the going rate for long time is about 500 Nakfa, that's about $15 at black market rate of $1 = 40 Nakfa

TigeDeJade
06-27-11, 23:06
I am very happy to see some current reports on Eritrea. I know an Eritrean woman in the US and she really wants to take me to Eritrea-next year. She wants to go in Feb. She said because the flight is cheaper then. We will stay at her relatives place making the trip cheaper for me.

I have read mixed reports on Eritrea. The one thing I don't understand (and I travel alot) is the thing about exchanging money. In an earlier report, the member said you have to claim how much money you have when you arrive and then how much you have when you leave. It was said you could get into trouble with some money difference? I am not sure what that means? If I bring US$1k and I exchange $500 into nakfa, if I give a woman some of the nakfa for entertainment fee, that won't make me suspicious? Is it because people are changing the money on the black market to get a better rate? And that makes them so strict at customs?

Anyway, please if anyone wants to PM me with some heads up info. It would be greatly appreciated. I feel like you have to try something at least once-unless you read on the this board not to! But like I said, a good friend wants to take me to Asmara, so at least I can go once and form my own opinion. She knows I love Eritrean women so she would be helping me not hindering me in hooking up. I see there is no change on this topic of currency exchange and blackmarket since my last trip (cf my long report)

If you come as a tourist : the critical moment is when you ENTER in the country at the airport.

You are not stripped! But in an african desorder, you have to declare on a paper the currencies you carry with you. A stamped receipt of your declaration is given back to you and each time you will change strong currencies against Nakfa (at official exchange offices owned by the state; or in some authorised currency dealers hotels) ; your precious stamped copy will be stamped with deduction of currencies officially exchanged;

By difference, when you will leave, the customs at the airport will not strip you, but ask you to show your remaining currencies that you are fully entitled to bring back home.

If you cannot show these currencies in hand; it is the proof for them that you exchanged money at half rate on black market. As currencies disappeared without an official exchange!

Then fine (?) or jail (?) or call at your embassy. And in any case you might be blocked to miss your flight (as my embassy told me: once a group of tourists of my nationality visited the country and gave here and there tips or gratuities in euros. The consulate had to plead that it was mistake of simple tourists not currency smuggling. And they were blocked several days!)

So never give currencies as a gift to anybody EXCEPT the currencies you underdeclare when arriving in the country (so I did to my girl friend last time dividing by two my mongering cost. As she might change my currencies at black market and for her it represented the double. Personnally I never changed in blackmarket in the streets and do not advise to do it as it my be a police spy!)

The technique is to UNDERDECLARE when you arrive (and show exactly the difference at customs when you leave. You will not be stripped: if in fact you have more remaining currencies because you would have been especially reasonnable. As was my situation with my sweetie at USD 10 a day, no problem I just showed the exact difference and hidded the remaining in my pockets!)

Thaijuan14
07-06-11, 17:21
If you come as a tourist : the critical moment is when you ENTER in the country at the airport.

You are not stripped! But in an african desorder, you have to declare on a paper the currencies you carry with you. A stamped receipt of your declaration is given back to you and each time you will change strong currencies against Nakfa (at official exchange offices owned by the state; or in some authorised currency dealers hotels) ; your precious stamped copy will be stamped with deduction of currencies officially exchangedOkay, that was the clarification I was looking for. I couldn't understand how the gvnt was going to sweat people about declarations when they are leaving, but you explained it by saying they give people a "stamped receipt". I have never been to a country that worried about money exchanged. There were times I needed my passport or they gave me a receipt and I think they tracked those.

Transactions because of the employee and not the tourist.

I was worried about strip searching because I carry a tube sock that goes around my calf. I always carry this simple piece of cloth with the bulk of my money. I was thinking of hiding maybe a $100 bill in there and say I just over looked it. If they don't strip you down, then can you just outright lie and under declare? It seems like they have a trust system if they just ask you what you have.

I asked my Eritrean friend about her Eritrean friend who got caught with extra currencies, how did she get caught and she said they saw the money from the x-ray system. They fined her and kicked her loose. I was concerned after reading the incident with the tourist that gave euros and was almost jailed. I have a bad habit of giving US dollars along side of local currencies.

I don't plan to spend a lot since I know my friend will insist that I stay at her family's place, but I will still bring good money because that is how I roll. I would rather just give them (the lovelies) a good amount of Nakfa and not have to worry about pissing off any official. I am probably only going to go there once-unless something magical happens and then I want to go back.

They say I look like the Pres. So maybe I should be getting some free play. I am just going to experience the people and their culture and if I get any action then that will be an added bonus, I am not trying to conquer the women like I do in other countries.

Member #4364
07-06-11, 21:27
But enough is enough; there are also other countries.

On this planet

Member #4379
07-19-11, 14:01
Hope the currency is clear now, what you declare in hard currency when you arrive is compared against what you cashed while there and if it doesn't add up to what you have left over when you leave, you can get trouble. All of this is done on paper (what you declare, what you cash into Nakfa) I strongly urge you to under declare and put the hard currency in your crotch, they don't Xray you just your luggage. I never was XRayed. The girls will gladly change your currency and get somebody to change it for you. I guess you have to trust the girl.

Member #4364
07-19-11, 18:31
Do you really believe I ll giving my money to a local girl?

Member #4379
07-19-11, 21:37
Do you really believe I ll giving my money to a local girl?I lived in Eritrea so I had a bit of time to meet a girl who became my regular. Once she depended on me for cash, she knew if she cheated me she was gone so it worked out just fine. But if you are only there for a small time it may be risky. But definitely pay them in dollars at 40 Nakfa to the dollar you should not pay more than $15 for an overnight session. You could test her with small amounts first, like $20 and see what happens.

KaliDude22
05-20-13, 01:42
I will be visiting Asmara in late June, and seeing that this thread is almost 2 years since the last posting, I'm wondering if any of you would be willing to shed the light on the scene of Asmara? Mainly, I'm coming to see the wonderful Art Deco architecture of Asmara as a tourist, but I'd be happy to greet the locals and get to know what Asmara's all about. So any latest info about hangouts would be appreciated!

SunnyBoy1965
09-17-13, 15:35
Hello guys,

I have read the whole blogs from the beginning. The only thing what my suprised was that the blogs stopped in somewhere in 2011. Has somebody recently been in Eritrea? Are the described cases like currency declaration, hotels and bars to pick up chicks are still the same or something has changed?

Thank you.

SHewate
11-03-13, 10:00
Hello guys,

I am going to Asmara next week so could you help me where can I find girls and about the money for over night thank you.

Lover Africa
09-07-14, 14:59
Hello guys,

I am going to Asmara next week so could you help me where can I find girls and about the money for over night thank you.I have a business trip coming up, will be in Asmara for 4 days in November, anyone with some updates?

Amadeuss
10-14-14, 07:41
Hope the currency is clear now, what you declare in hard currency when you arrive is compared against what you cashed while there and if it doesn't add up to what you have left over when you leave, you can get trouble. All of this is done on paper (what you declare, what you cash into Nakfa) I strongly urge you to under declare and put the hard currency in your crotch, they don't Xray you just your luggage. I never was XRayed. The girls will gladly change your currency and get somebody to change it for you. I guess you have to trust the girl.As long as you bring less then 10.000 Dollar, you don't need to fill out a currecy declaration anymore.

Valid since middle 2013.

Idol1
11-29-14, 18:44
As long as you bring less then 10.000 Dollar, you don't need to fill out a currecy declaration anymore.

Valid since middle 2013.So they "allow" you now to freely change your foreign currencies?

OnlyTeco
07-27-16, 11:37
I am back from Asmara and for anyone looking for girls there is a small hotel with a bar beside Asmara palace, choose your girl at night and enjoy.

TigeDeJade
10-08-16, 01:23
I am back from Asmara and for anyone looking for girls there is a small hotel with a bar beside Asmara palace, choose your girl at night and enjoy.Happy to learn that things did not change since several years ago (cf my posts). I spent three weeks with a cheerful nice girl (at 10 Usd a day) who covered me with gifts when I left. I picked her first night in this bar.

Nono321
12-10-17, 23:26
Could you please tell me where is this place? And its name

I am back from Asmara and for anyone looking for girls there is a small hotel with a bar beside Asmara palace, choose your girl at night and enjoy.

Zupahfly
09-03-19, 05:29
Could you please tell me where is this place? And its nameIt's just about a hundred or so yards from Asmara palace (ex intercontinental) up the road towards the Airport it's called Aiba and is open basically 24/7. There's another place called Warsay that has got a larger selection of talent. Mostly semi-pro or freelancers. Aiba is a more hardcore place. There are many nightclubs in the expo area around tiravollo with locals who freelance.

Neddy69
09-04-19, 12:48
It's just about a hundred or so yards from Asmara palace (ex intercontinental) up the road towards the Airport it's called Aiba and is open basically 24/7. There's another place called Warsay that has got a larger selection of talent. Mostly semi-pro or freelancers. Aiba is a more hardcore place. There are many nightclubs in the expo area around tiravollo with locals who freelance.In case you didn't notice. The post is 2 years old. But if you have been in Etitrea recently please write a full report. Cheap GF accommodation. Pick up venues, Prices, food places, black market rate. I'd love to go there for sexy Tigrinya girls.

Thank you.

Neddy.

Zupahfly
09-17-19, 20:51
In case you didn't notice. The post is 2 years old. But if you have been in Etitrea recently please write a full report. Cheap GF accommodation. Pick up venues, Prices, food places, black market rate. I'd love to go there for sexy Tigrinya girls.

Thank you.

Neddy.I've been there several times. I also speak the language. However what's the point of writing a summary and guide when not even expats or the so called diaspora (a Huge chunk of the population) dares to set their feet there? The country is known as the north Korea of Africa. If you do though, let me know and I'll write.

DarrenGap
09-19-19, 01:08
I've been there several times. I also speak the language. However what's the point of writing a summary and guide when not even expats or the so called diaspora (a Huge chunk of the population) dares to set their feet there? The country is known as the north Korea of Africa. If you do though, let me know and I'll write.Come on post the report. I maybe go one day, and its a good comparison for us Addis guys.

Set the scene for us.

Golfinho
09-19-19, 01:20
I've been there several times. I also speak the language. However what's the point of writing a summary and guide when not even expats or the so called diaspora (a Huge chunk of the population) dares to set their feet there? The country is known as the north Korea of Africa. If you do though, let me know and I'll write.How long did it take you to get a visa, with your passport from _. (fill in the blank).

Zupahfly
09-24-19, 09:28
Come on post the report. I maybe go one day, and its a good comparison for us Addis guys.

Set the scene for us.Well there aren't too many places in Asmara. It's easy picking up girls day time if you are not shy. The easiest places are Aiba and Warsay. Aiba is the place I mentioned. Just a 100 m or so towards airport from Asmara palace. It's a sort of brothel so you can find girls who live and work there. Most of the girls in the bar and nightclub are freelancers though. Warsay is about 20-30 min walk away or a short cab ride. Its a nightclub with freelancers and semi-pros. There are more places for action and hunting but the government keeps shutting them down. However they don't mess with the two mentioned. Prices vary. Everything from 600-1400 naf. Best is to get a taxi at Aiba and ask the driver to show you around, they are up to date about the places that are open. You can also try expo area, many nightclubs there but open only to midnight on week days since they are being shut by the government. Service wise Eritrea is much better than starfish Ethiopia. However ID is a must when bringing a girl and don't forget that prostitution is illegal, all though comon.

Avoid al la scala hotel the owner is not girl friendly. Most hotels are GF just make sure she's got ID.

P. S last time I was there was almost a year and half ago. Prices might have changed.

Zupahfly
09-24-19, 09:30
How long did it take you to get a visa, with your passport from _. (fill in the blank).Don't know about visa. I got a national ID.

Member #2001
11-24-19, 00:20
Well there aren't too many places in Asmara. It's easy picking up girls day time if you are not shy. The easiest places are Aiba and Warsay. Aiba is the place I mentioned. Just a 100 m or so towards airport from Asmara palace. It's a sort of brothel so you can find girls who live and work there. Most of the girls in the bar and nightclub are freelancers though. Warsay is about 20-30 min walk away or a short cab ride. Its a nightclub with freelancers and semi-pros. There are more places for action and hunting but the government keeps shutting them down. However they don't mess with the two mentioned. Prices vary. Everything from 600-1400 naf. Best is to get a taxi at Aiba and ask the driver to show you around, they are up to date about the places that are open. You can also try expo area, many nightclubs there but open only to midnight on week days since they are being shut by the government. Service wise Eritrea is much better than starfish Ethiopia. However ID is a must when bringing a girl and don't forget that prostitution is illegal, all though comon.

Avoid al la scala hotel the owner is not girl friendly. Most hotels are GF just make sure she's got ID.

P. S last time I was there was almost a year and half ago. Prices might have changed.600 to 1400 really? Thats like 40 to 100 usd. Am I missing something? Its just really hard to imagine those prices in a poor country like Eritrea. Those are really expensive prices. One other guy posted that he had a girl there for 10 dollars a day. Ethiopian prices use to be 10 to 15 usd a pop. I just would like to get further clarification, as I am interested in visiting sometime in the near future. Also, a detailed report would be nice too.

Zupahfly
02-29-20, 04:59
600 to 1400 really? Thats like 40 to 100 usd. Am I missing something? Its just really hard to imagine those prices in a poor country like Eritrea. Those are really expensive prices. One other guy posted that he had a girl there for 10 dollars a day. Ethiopian prices use to be 10 to 15 usd a pop. I just would like to get further clarification, as I am interested in visiting sometime in the near future. Also, a detailed report would be nice too.I understand what you mean. The prices are as mentioned but at the time I was there there was a black market for exchanging money. It gave 3-4 time the amount of nakfa for usd compared ti the banks. Now days the black market is basically gone. The government cracked down hard on it a while back. However hotel and food prices are the same, don't know about the girls though. What you can do is pay them in hard currency 10-20 usd out to do it, but I don't know fore sure.

Member #2001
01-23-21, 17:53
As soon as I am able I am going there, I just wish someone would post before I get there. Eritrea is closed at the moment but those Tigray girls are super hot.

TailPipe
01-03-22, 23:36
As soon as I am able I am going there, I just wish someone would post before I get there. Eritrea is closed at the moment but those Tigray girls are super hot.Please do and write a report. What I'm particularly interested in is if the girls dare to accompany a foreigner considering it's a police state. Zupafly didn't seem to have any problem but he's Eritrean.

Where I live you can find more or less any nationality. I'm going to ask some of the Eritreans here what the situation is on the black market exchange.

GoodEnough
01-04-22, 04:28
Please do and write a report. What I'm particularly interested in is if the girls dare to accompany a foreigner considering it's a police state. Zupafly didn't seem to have any problem but he's Eritrean.

Where I live you can find more or less any nationality. I'm going to ask some of the Eritreans here what the situation is on the black market exchange.My information is doubtless well out of date, since I haven't been back to Asmara, where I often worked, in some years. When I did work there—and it was a police state even then—girls were readily available and there were no issues at all in taking them back to one's hotel.

GE.

Member #2001
09-08-22, 06:37
My information is doubtless well out of date, since I haven't been back to Asmara, where I often worked, in some years. When I did work thereand it was a police state even thengirls were readily available and there were no issues at all in taking them back to one's hotel.

GE.How can you get in.