PDA

View Full Version : Ethiopia

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10

DirkDingy
07-17-10, 18:00
I went to Ethiopia and confirmed that the women there are among the most beautiful in the world. Actually, they may very well be the most beautiful women in the world. I went to the club at the Sheraton and for some reason they thought I was upstanding man from Nigeria so I got absolutely no play. In fact, the women there all told each other that I was a Nigerian and they shunned me like an adulteress condemned to a stoning in Tehran.

Bummer for me.

I ended up going to a ***** house and picked this one up for $70. Not bad service but not great either…all covered and she left after I came in opposition to our previous agreement; I didn’t care and let her go but refused her taxi money.

I was only there for one night and found it to be little too underdeveloped for me but the tall Semitic looking Italian acting women were really hot.

Vittu
07-17-10, 19:14
My own experiences are limited to Addis and the Red Sea port city of Assab. Great looking women but lousy in the sex department. I've been all over Africa and the best women I have had were in Kenya and a Muslim girl from Gambia that I met in Liberia. Your experiences may be different.

Member #4349
07-19-10, 09:09
$70 is 900 birr, about 2-3 times what the ferengi price is, and maybe 5-8 times local price.

ButtLover
07-21-10, 16:58
Hi

I will be in Addis 24/12 one week

Is there any other Mongers there , interested in groupmongering as DP and perhaps DPP let me know
?

BL

ButtLover
07-21-10, 18:46
Hi
You can find lots of information regarding Sexworkers in Addis Abeba here

http://www.who.int/hiv/topics/vct/sw_toolkit/mapping_census_female_sex_workers_ethiopia.pdf

BL

Joe Komsa
07-23-10, 13:28
HI bottlover

I like your idea!, please fill free to Wright to me through [Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

DirkDingy
07-27-10, 17:21
$70 is 900 birr, about 2-3 times what the ferengi price is, and maybe 5-8 times local price.

70 USD. I was only there for two days and considering I had been in Dubai and JBRG in the previous 10 days I was not about to quibble over what she asked me for.

Amcon Guy
08-03-10, 21:28
Hi Guys,

Initially I did not want to contribute as I do not have photos nor a contact, but I had a positve experience about 1, 5 years ago in the Sheraton.

1. There was a beautiful woman in the lobby who was making obvious eye contact. I went to the restroom, she followed and we talked.

2. She was not very slim, nice boobs and not the usual tall slim Ethiopian girl,. But passionate in bed. With blow job, changing positions, got wet etc.

3. I only paid about $25. She wanted more, but agreed when I showed her that I really had not more money as I only was on transit from the Airport.

The reception from the Sheraton called me, if the can come up. So she was a regular, well known, and they did not ask for additional money,

So, hope you will also be lucky, may be look for the eyes, the boobs and do not go for the skinny ones.

Good luck

Amcon Guy

Lamrof
08-08-10, 02:23
I read a report here that Ethiopians respect whites and not so blacks. Words like Baria, ShaQla, used against non Ethiopian blacks.

The fact is like this...

First Ethiopians like to put you in a higher social order if you are not Ethiopian, regardless whether you are black, white, yellow or brown. That stems from the fact that Ethiopians think the outside world is cooler than them. Second Ethiopians treat newcomers with respect. If you are a foreigner people think you are new to the area and tend to respect you, again regardless of your skin color. Problem is, in their eyes you will remain new no matter how long you stay in the country.

As for Baria, it means a "slave", as for TeQuara it means Blackie. "Negro" is a name given to Black Americans apparently with a positive undertone.

Here is some more, "Selatto" is a nic name given to Italians now used for all whites, its a put down, "Necho" means whitey, "Shasho" means albino. "Ferenj" means "white person" and this is the only positive term.

The word "Arab" is always used with a negative tone. "Hindye" is a name give to Indians also used with some contempt as Ethios believe Indians are greedy. "Tiftif" or "Tiftifcoh" is a name given to Asians, means flat face and has a negative undertone.

In conclusion Ethiopians will respect foreigners, only at a distance,and if they see you outside of the control of their culture. Some whites think of this respect as same as they see in the Middle east, India and other parts of Africa. This respect is same as you find in say Japan. Your respected but held at arms length in suspicion. I don't how else I can describe it.

Ethiopians do not have a varying degree of treating foreigners. They see and treat all foreigners the same way.

Those who immigrated to the US however did not escape the general stigma casted against black people. Some took solidarity with African Americans, others refused to accept they are black.

Lamrof
08-08-10, 04:29
I read a report here that Ethiopians respect whites and not so blacks. Words like Baria, ShaQla, used against non Ethiopian blacks.

The fact is like this.

First Ethiopians like to put you in a higher social order if you are not Ethiopian, regardless whether you are black, white, yellow or brown. That stems from the fact that Ethiopians think the outside world is cooler than them. Second Ethiopians treat newcomers with respect. If you are a foreigner people think you are new to the area and tend to respect you, again regardless of your skin color. Problem is, in their eyes you will remain new no matter how long you stay in the country.

As for Baria, it means a "slave", as for TeQuara it means Blackie. "Negro" is a name given to Black Americans apparently with a positive undertone.

Here is some more, "Selatto" is a nic name given to Italians now used for all whites, its a put down, "Necho" means whitey, "Shasho" means albino. "Ferenj" means "white person" and this is the only positive term.

The word "Arab" is always used with a negative tone. "Hindye" is a name give to Indians also used with some contempt as Ethios believe Indians are greedy. "Tiftif" or "Tiftifcoh" is a name given to Asians, means flat face and has a negative undertone.

In conclusion Ethiopians will respect foreigners, only at a distance, and if they see you outside of the control of their culture. Some whites think of this respect as same as they see in the Middle east, India and other parts of Africa. This respect is same as you find in say Japan. Your respected but held at arms length in suspicion. I don't how else I can describe it.

Ethiopians do not have a varying degree of treating foreigners. They see and treat all foreigners the same way.

Those who immigrated to the US however did not escape the general stigma casted against black people. Some took solidarity with African Americans, others refused to accept they are black.

Lamrof
08-08-10, 04:30

The fact is like this. First Ethiopians like to put you in a higher social order if you are not Ethiopian, regardless whether you are black, white, yellow or brown. That stems from the fact that Ethiopians think the outside world is cooler than them. Second Ethiopians treat newcomers with respect. If you are a foreigner people think you are new to the area and tend to respect you, again regardless of your skin color. Problem is, in their eyes you will remain new no matter how long you stay in the country.

In conclusion Ethiopians will respect foreigners, only at a distance,and if they see you outside of the control of their culture. Some whites think of this respect as same as they see in the Middle east, India and other parts of Africa. This respect is same as you find in say Japan. Your respected but held at arms length in suspicion. I don't how else I can describe it.

Member #4349
08-09-10, 01:14
Lamrof - who cares?

Really, who cares, no ones interested in your none-pussy opinions.

How much to bang ethiopian girls, and where and whats the do's and don'ts.

Its hard to put into words how little I care for your opinions about how one african views another.

Warpfield
08-09-10, 22:25
Biffa you took the words right out of my mouth!!! Lamrof is an asshole......

Bigbuttluva
08-10-10, 00:45

The fact is like this. First Ethiopians like to put you in a higher social order if you are not Ethiopian, regardless whether you are black, white, yellow or brown. That stems from the fact that Ethiopians think the outside world is cooler than them. Second Ethiopians treat newcomers with respect. If you are a foreigner people think you are new to the area and tend to respect you, again regardless of your skin color. Problem is, in their eyes you will remain new no matter how long you stay in the country.

Lamrof! Thanks for the insight.

Lamrof
08-10-10, 03:25
Lamrof - who cares?

Really, who cares, no ones interested in your none-pussy opinions.

How much to bang ethiopian girls, and where and whats the do's and don'ts.

Its hard to put into words how little I care for your opinions about how one african views another.Yes Biffa, I see how little you care from your words. Anyway, there was a discussion on the subject inside this thread, I just responded to that imparting what I know. It didn't come out of the blue. Thanks for your response though.

Lamrof
08-10-10, 03:27
Biffa you took the words right out of my mouth! Lamrof is an asshole.Que! I certainly didn't expect this reaction. Sorry if I offended you in anyway. Take or leave my post for whatever it is. Don't worry about it.

Lamrof
08-10-10, 03:27
Lamrof! Thanks for the insight.You are welcome.

Roman Guy
08-10-10, 09:03
You are welcome.
Very useful.
I find your report very interesting and useful for all who are going to visit Ethiopia and even for persons like me who hang around the Ethiopian diaspora overseas.

It is very important to know how a population considers other people, to know how we are welcome or not, which risks we are exposed at, whether accepted or not accepted: all these might make our hobby easier.

Thank you Lamrof and do not hesitate to write some other info like that if you know.

John Auro
08-11-10, 04:20
Early Evening in Kazanchis, 3 pixs, one nude

Arranged a date with T. (report 05.06.2010) again after 3 month at 6.p.m. at the lousy mystery house, just behind my bank Z.. It was raining, i was walking, put my cowl of my raincoat up and was enjoying that nobody would actually take notice of me, a "ferengy" walking.... She was not there yet, the watchman let me into "the bar" and gave me a coke and left. Nice chance for me to take pictures of the weird interior of this rotten villa which was used as a dosshouse.
T. came and we took the same filthy room as before (35 birr = 2 Euro) . This time i was prepared with my camera. She willingly posed nude, but when taking her sucking me, she protested "no sex photos". She had a cute body, light smooth skin. Ups she even started to lick my ass and i teached her taking my ball into her mouth. I stroked myself, was going to come, asked for her mouth, but she got serious again and completely refused CiM. (i did come last time in her mouth as a surprise and she spitted my semen immediately).

Ups, that turned my down, my point of no return vanished. Finally i was going to come. But where to explode? Not on her, as there was no running water in the room, just a lousy bucket. Not on the filthy blanket either, please not, i told myself. Ok, the gap between bed and wall, shit... She attentively came close to my body when i was going to ejaculate into the chasm. Before she opened her legs, masturbated her red clit, it turned me on. Want to fuck her next time, her pussy looks quite tight. When i gave her some money, she bowed deeply and did not look at the amount. She wants me to take her to Europe? As she speaks hardly English, i answered to her, have to learn amharic 1st (which i will never do, as this is a difficult language 4 me).
---
Passed ChuChu bar a day later. Was not impressed by the place, OK, one girl was doing kind of wild lap-dance with a customer. Saw only one cute girl , stood a while next to her, she gently touched my back and she whispered timidly "enjoy, enjoy". I left, leaving her my change (5birr). Better go to SEGEN bar (kind of wild cheap disco, (Howlet-area/"22").
john

Lamrof
08-11-10, 05:17
I have to tell you, some of your field reports are from a really run-down, even disgusting part of town. I know mongering is generally a hush hush business but goddamn some of you go to really disgusting places. To put that here as if you want a trophy. Shishhhhhhhhh

I don't know, Sex in general and specially sex out of wed lock is really taboo in Ethiopia. Still.

People don't see it as a fun and cool thing to do but something you do only out of necessity. If women enjoy sex they keep it under wraps, no wild enthusiasm towards it. I know this stigma against women sexuality is everywhere but in some countries its the law like the Arab states, in Ethiopia the laws are relaxed like say in Kenya but the public holds this undeclared justice under the surface where the consequence of exuberant sex is deep and far reaching specially against the women.

I went back to Ethiopia in 2008 and I hated it. The facilities are dirty, the women are depressed, the public keeps a watchful eye over you. The women are not comfortable to be seen with you if you look like a forefinger. Others automatically assume she does things other than normals sex if she is seen with a foreigner. I was tired of sneaking in and out of venues

Ethiopia is not suitable for mongering. Its better suited for finding girlfriends, even then you have to deal with matters of her family and society.

I used to enjoy mongering but this days I am always in the dating scene wherever I am. I do a lot of international travel so my moto these days is try to hook up with a real lady, make friends with her crowd and keep them as friends when I leave.

Mongering is depressing.

Sami29
08-14-10, 19:59
I personally, do not know you how got such classicfications. If you are Ethiopian, then these are your personal views. Do not generalise, please. What you are talking about is very subjective and is not related to Ethiopian people. You are a balck- hearted person, so you look at the Arabs and the Indians in negative tone. Ethiopians whom I know, never have such a racist view of other people.

The fact is like this.

In conclusion Ethiopians will respect foreigners, only at a distance, and if they see you outside of the control of their culture. Some whites think of this respect as same as they see in the Middle east, India and other parts of Africa. This respect is same as you find in say Japan. Your respected but held at arms length in suspicion. I don't how else I can describe it.

Namumakaa
08-19-10, 18:22
Dear Mongers,

Let me introduce you cool massage place discovered very recently. It is found in Megenagna area near Panoroma Hotel on the way from Megenagna to 22 (Haya-hulet) opposite NOC fuel station. I visited it one and found it cool. I tried matress massage and recieved very good service including deep lick in the heaven area surrounded by wet bushy forest for very reasonable damage. I recommend you to try one.

Cheers

John Auro
08-21-10, 05:06
Update to massage parlors in AA

CHINESE PROF. MED. MASSAGE, Enter the street from Swiss Cafe (new Bole) and follow the sign on the right side. Big expensive building, massage cost 180 birr. Had "Dun Do" (?), cute petite sexy girl, long massage (1 1/4)hrs). Massage is done mostly not directly on skin but through towel. Massage technique was some kind of rough and not perfect, but after the massage i felt very fine (kind of long-lasting-effect, which might be missing by ethiopian massag?). "Dun Do" is quite charming and nice personality, but she speaks no English, She declined handjob/sex. She went for a [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140), was hearing her drops gushing, got an erection, she giggled, but she had no pitty with me....
Next time took another slim and petite, short hair, (lost her name), some english. Oh God, she made me suffer, squezed all my muscles. She was dry, unsexy and refused handjob. Gave her no tip. Will not go there anymore.

HELI MASSAGE, Howard (22), sign oppossite Axum Hotel, tiny street, follow signs, 100 birr for swedish massage, 150 for matress smassage, it includes streching of body, i prefer matress massage because when leaving the place you feel more "balanced".
AUGUST: "Betty", pretty, (school Maganagna), good medical, good massage around ass, denied handjob.
"Gigi", pretty, (school Kergy?), average, no full hour, denied handjob,

HELEN (Bole off) 100 birr: "Belem", friendly and beautiful Tigry girl, handjob yes, changed to MAHI Massage?,(Mesklin Flower Street, off, (near Dreamland Hotel).

HANDs UP: closed at the moment due to "internal problems"? Who knows where "Honey" and "Masrek" went?

ROSE MASSAGE (Mesklin Flower Street, off, behind DREAMLINER HOTEL), "Hanna" cute tall friendly girl, little Engish, school AROMA, good medical massage, handjob good. She works also at HELEN (Bole off).

HONEY, new place, 3 girls, take big road (Kenenisa rd) from ADWA-Bridge towards Maganania, sign right side, when crossing Djibuti rd., 100 birr, "Elisabeth" slim petite girl, some english, school AROMA, med.massage average, Handjob yes (they call it "extra"), but shy.
--------------
john

John Auro
08-21-10, 14:38
To Namumakaa:

You mean RICH DAY SPA next to REEM Restaurant behind a large green lawn? A view hints would be helpful about the girl, as every girl is different! If you forgot her name, at least give some hints like dayshift/nightshift, petite/tall, slim/fat, straight/curly hair, english/ no-english speaking, basic cost for massage session, etc.,
john

Chick Luver
08-21-10, 15:27
Hi,

There is a nice Saloon behind Friendship building near one of the favous bar. They have two girls for massage and both girls are cute and cooperative. I went there twice and had good service.

SL Willie
08-22-10, 06:36

Those who immigrated to the US however did not escape the general stigma casted against black people. Some took solidarity with African Americans, others refused to accept they are black.Thanks very much for this informative post. You seem to have taken the time to understand a bit of the culture. Many it seems, do not understand that when you visit a country, you are a guest and as such should show proper respect, even if you are there to "bang" their women.

Its no wonder that certain visitors are held in such contempt by the local populace.

Mad Dog65
08-24-10, 11:36
John, Many thanks for the update on the Massage spas in Addis - I had a similar experience at the Chinese place you mention. I also checked out the Thai Spa which is above the Thai restaurant just off of Bole Road near friendship and got an expensive (250 birr) great massage but no extras.

Have you checked out any others of the spas near the Swiss Cafe - there are quite a few?

Cheers

MD

Update to massage parlors in AA

CHINESE PROF. MED. MASSAGE, Enter the street from Swiss Cafe (new Bole) and follow the sign on the right side. Big expensive building, massage cost 180 birr. Had "Dun Do" (?), cute petite sexy girl, long massage (1 1/4)hrs). Massage is done mostly not directly on skin but through towel. Massage technique was some kind of rough and not perfect, but after the massage i felt very fine (kind of long-lasting-effect, which might be missing by ethiopian massag?). "Dun Do" is quite charming and nice personality, but she speaks no English, She declined handjob/sex. She went for a [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140), was hearing her drops gushing, got an erection, she giggled, but she had no pitty with me....

John Auro
08-25-10, 13:40
Bordels in Ethiopia

There is a road with bordels close to the City centre of Addis Abeba. Its a road with old flat buildings and you see about 50 small rooms with small doors along the road. At night some of them are illuminated with red light and some of the girls are sexy dressed. I never spoke to them, just was slowly cruising up and down by car. I guess I pop is 50 birr (3€) or less? I was remembered on a similar place Falkland Road in Bombay/Mumbay.

To find the road you start at Mesquel Square, look for Total Petrol Station you take this road (Ras Biru Str.) towards south (Cherkos) for about 400m, take next smaller road right, again about 400m, take road right. Its actually an area behind the old railway station.

Who knows similar roads with bordels like this? (in addis or other towns)

John

Member #2001
09-11-10, 08:40
As a side note to this report: I don't post much on the ISG, simply because of the flame wars that often times take place. My last post was post/pre Domino on the Thailand thread. It's a bit disheartening when I see people flame on ISG and I am not sure why people flame. I have always thought that this is a forum for people to check out where the pussy is.

Ok, enough of the rant. The reason I am writing on this thread today is because I am relocating to Addis next week and I need to find a cheap quiet place to stay for maybe a week until I secure an apartment. I hope I can find something near to the atlas, or somewhere near there. I know many mongers like the Bole Medelehium (sp) area, but that has never been to my liking. There are other areas that people done know about that are out there. One or two have been mentioned here. Memo's and Concord are not one of them. These are huge rip-off joints. Drinks are expensive there and so are the girls. I have been to both. Bole, forget it. The Sheraton, no way in hell, the Hilton also no way. These places are way out of my price range. I know that there are some semi decent places that are hidden from the ferengi, but only known to locals, I just require a quite place to stay (no loud music after 10pm) and running water in the room. Any info on this would be appreciated.

Now for my 2 cents: Habasha generally find oral sex disgusting. Most, but not all *****s will not do it, but do receiving. WTF? Habasha are not so active when having sex, I think it's because of the extremely conservative country. This is because all the formal education has in the past, been done by the church there. A lot of that culture still remains in place. My experience there has been that SW's are terrible lovers. I would be carful of any SW because she might steal from you. The best luck I have had are with the cheap prostitutes on a street which I forget the name of at the moment. Those girls are just poor and need an extra cash to help them through the day. Pros, like the ones near to Atlas are really after your cash. If you're not Habasha then expect the price to double. Since I am hip to those games I don't bother with them, although at one point I have partaken just to see what it's like. If you really want the best sexual experience then you need to get a part time or a full time GF. I have had more than a few of the PT GF's and they have satisfied me every time. I have has AR, BBBJ, anal, and CIM in Ethiopia, but not from a SW. I think the secret is to find a few girls that you can switch out when you want. Also many SW there will not have sex unless it's covered. Yes, it is true that they are extremely attractive as a nation, especially the Amara and Tigray. I think that this is because of the large Italian influence in that part of the country. These people general have more Caucasian features then their parts in the south of Ethiopia. While the tribes in the south are also attractive they tend to be a bit darker, but still are smaller in stature. Habasha are generally small people, comparatively speaking to those in the west.

With that there are still plenty of opportunities to get laid. I was juggling 5 girls at one point before I left last time. And then again there was the average SW on the street. You don't have to do to the Sheraton to do it. Personally, I have never been there, because I think it's not worth it. Anyway I am not in the same league as some of the poster on this site. I mean that in a nice way. I just don't have the kind of expendable income as some other on this site, but that does not mean I can't get laid whenever I want it outside of the USA AKA sex prison (I love that term). There are plenty of opportunities to get laid everywhere I travel if you look for it. Often times it will not happen overnight.

One thing that people should be aware of is the begging that is constant, persistent and deliberate in Ethiopia. On Bole, you will be asked quite often for anda birr, anda birr. It gets a bit annoying, simply because some of them view it as a challenge to see how much they can get out of you. I think it's also part of the culture. They will beg from people that are not black, unless you are black and wear a nice suite, or if they hear you speak English. Overall Ethiopia is generally a safe country though.

So, yea I need help to find a cheap place to stay in Addis at the before mentioned place, and if anyone is interested to hook up with me in Addis then email me and I will return the email.

Nanar4697
09-12-10, 17:16
I was in addis some weeks ago and try to call helen massage. I ask to have a massage at my hotel and it cost me 200 bir instead of 100. The girl who came was almost good on the look department (6/10) and gave me a very good massage of more than an hour. After that I ask for extra and get only HJ for 100 more. But HJ also was very good. So I can recomend this girl, her name is "Rahiel" (I'm not sure of the spelling).

John Auro
09-23-10, 18:09
update on massage parlours in Addis Abeba

RICH DAY SPA, next to REEM Restaurant behind a large green lawn, road from Huy-Wlet place to Maganagia, right side. Clean professional place, 3 girls, 100 birr,
"Hanna" 20 yrs: cute, speaks English, school Aroma Massage, medical massage medium, erotic touch, good ass massage, handjob yes, fondling yes, suck no.
"Lea" 21 yrs: skinny girl, petite, cute, English yes, not yet booked.
"Meron", fun-making girl, no english, school AROMA, good med. massage, starteted sitting with her big ass on my ass, but nice, handjob yes, suck no, fondling yes and showing tities, 1st girl who volunteered washing me with soap in the shower after massage! 2nd time she was not happy about 90birr tip, she will not see me any more...

I asked one of the girls about her salary: Salary is about 350-400birr per month, sometimes bonus.

MESCAL FLOWER STREET southwards: There are several new signs of massage parlours when going southwards (passing Hotel DREAMLINER HOTEL).

HANDs UP: closed at the moment du to "internal problems"? The watchman told me they moved to "Bole-Ruanda". (Bole road towards airport, right side, signs of "Embassy of Malawi, Embassy of Ruanda"). I went as far as when the mud road starts, could not find anything. Anyone found the new place?

john

Shinsen
10-02-10, 21:48
I was in Addis and checked out Chuchu's bar. Which is nice allround.

Can I get directions to other places like that - seni's place and others?

Thanks

Ermiluver
10-14-10, 21:21
Namumakaa,

Thanks for the update. Could you tell us the name of the girl?

Dear Mongers,

I tried matress massage and recieved very good service including deep lick in the heaven area surrounded by wet bushy forest for very reasonable damage. I recommend you to try one.

Cheers

Namumakaa
10-15-10, 16:15
Dear Ermiluver,

Thank you for your interst in cool massage places like Rich Day Spa in Addis. The name of the girl I was talking about (smothering/ face sitting with lovely juicy bush) is Meron (if I remember her correctly). She was really friendly to me and I had wonderful service I ever dreamed of. Please, try.

Happy mongering.

Gesheft
10-24-10, 08:41
I have tried to find the ChuChu place that has been discussed and recommended here ...but with no luck !!
The directions I have tried have been:

"the road opposite Edna till the Pharmacy (1KM) and then left and 50 m ahead)
Chu chu."
"Found on the road from Edna mall to haya hulet. By taking a left turn right at Bole Medhanialem Pharmacy is a very cool place."

If anyone could markup a map - such as
http://wikimapia.org/#lat=8.9972034&lon=38.789227&z=18&l=18&m=b

or give slightly more accurate directions .. would be appreciate it !

Thanks
G

Paul Samson
10-25-10, 20:10
Hi all,

This is my first contribution. I start with my experience in a massage shop called Helen massage. I believe this is by far the most discussed and highly recommended place in this thread. I also agree that it is certainly the best there is in town. I recieved a blissful massage with great extra service from a girl named Samrawit (hope the spelling is right). She is pretty and very friendly. She works in the evening shift starting from 6. Check her out for yourself and post your experience.

Paul Samson
10-25-10, 20:54
Hello again,

This time I want to share about a place with great looking pole dancers. The name is Enigma. It is found on meskel flower road 200 meters down the Dreamliner hotel. I went there on a Saturday night and it was fully packed mostly with locals. I guess the place comes alive after 11pm. It has a dj playing loud music. The WGs are 6+ with few stunners in the mix.As for the performance it is mostly done in skimpy cloth and occaisonally stripping to their underpants.Check it out and post your comment.

LongManTatto
10-27-10, 22:20
Rich Day Spa - I went there on last Saturday and found Meron. She is fantastic. She gave me good mattress massage and extra HJ. I insisted to get further and mentioned a name called Alex hypotetically and told her that he recommended me few other service. It was saturday morning and she finally took off her cloth and started to warm me up. Her soft hands melted me. She took my pole and started to leak it. She insisted a condom and gave me CBJ. Then I told her that I am in love with her big ass and requested a doggy. She requested 300 br. and I said ok. She was full of energy and we did it doggy and and she on top. She drained my energy and left the room with a smile. What an experiance.

WhizzKid
10-28-10, 12:47
Another plea for some precise directions for Chu Chu. Arrived in addis today and thought I would check the area out ahead of a visit there tonight. Totally failed to find it or the pharmacy where you have to turn left.

WhizzKid
10-29-10, 13:51
Found it. It is down the road opposite Edna mall (as you stand with your back to the Mall at the point where the cars park off road) but it is way more than 1 KM. Look for the Addis Guest House which is an obvious tall building. The turning with the pharmacy on the corner is about 20 yds after that. The road you turn into forks after about 40 yds and Chu Chu sits in the fork.

Another plea for some precise directions for Chu Chu. Arrived in addis today and thought I would check the area out ahead of a visit there tonight. Totally failed to find it or the pharmacy where you have to turn left.

Gesheft
10-29-10, 22:10
Found it. It is down the road opposite Edna mall (as you stand with your back to the Mall at the point where the cars park off road) but it is way more than 1 KM. Look for the Addis Guest House which is an obvious tall building. The turning with the pharmacy on the corner is about 20 yds after that. The road you turn into forks after about 40 yds and Chu Chu sits in the fork.

Thanks WK ! at last !
seems we can see it on
http://wikimapia.org/#lat=9.0037469&lon=38.7883794&z=18&l=0&m=b
at 9.0037469N 38.7883794E !!

Road opposite Edna Mall appears to be Djibouti St.
Now just need some detailed reports !
Cheers
G

Namumakaa
10-30-10, 07:57
Dear Mongers,

Last time, I went to Chuchu Bar to find out something new about it. To my disapointment, I found nothing new activity than usual christmas light bars in Addis. I was there at about 10 PM expecting some exciting activities like naked gals or atleast near that. But never get any. So, please tell me your experience at Chuchu and what to do for me to get such activities.

Thanks,

Paul Samson
10-30-10, 15:12
I did the marking on the wiki to help my fellow mongers find the place.

Well, after all chuchu is the only place in Ethiopia where one can get bare back services without asking! Unfortunately, the types of girls in the bars are not like what you will find in Concord or any other top bars. For me most look a lit bit plump though not totally unattractive. Most girls in the bar are 6 or 7 in terms of look. However, what set them off is their service. BBJ is almost always standard! I am sure all fellow mongers who knew Ethiopia will be surprised by this. In addition to their hearty service it is also possible to get more than one girl to entertain you with a possibility also for some lesbian action. It is also very convenient for groups to have a blast time in the back rooms. The girls can strip for you or give you a kind of sex party atmosphere. All in all, I recommend chuchu bar highly! By the way, there is also another bar neighboring chuchu and I found that place relatively quite with same services provided by the girls working there. This bar doesn't have back rooms and also the choice of girls is not many. However, the few girls working there can give a bj right there inside the bar as there would not be many people inside. They will just dim the lights and do their things. They also do some BBJ and the like. One thing I have noticed is that both chuchu and the neighboring place come alive only after 11pm. This is also true for almost all other bars and clubs in Addis.

Thanks WK ! at last !
seems we can see it on
http://wikimapia.org/#lat=9.0037469&lon=38.7883794&z=18&l=0&m=b
at 9.0037469N 38.7883794E !!

Road opposite Edna Mall appears to be Djibouti St.
Now just need some detailed reports !
Cheers
G

Paul Samson
10-30-10, 15:53
Hello again,

I thought it will be better to exchange some ideas about how much to pay for the different service you may get in the bars and massage places.

Let me start from massage places. Well, you have to pay the advertised price for the type massage you chose to have. The problem is how much to pay for the extras you get afterward. Nowadays it seems that most of the girls tel you upfront their inflated price for an extra if you dare to ask for the service. Just for simple hj I heard some quoting 100 birr! Not long ago, a girl giving hj would be very happy with 30-50 birr tip for her trouble. Furthermore, one could have predicted the price of the extras to come down considering the ever increasing massage places competing for customers. However, this is not so these days. I bet this is because of some very desperate mongers who started to raise the price in the hopping of getting extras from their preferred girl who might have turned them down. Well, we should all learn to keep our negotiation price down. Otherwise, I am afraid Ethiopia will loose the number one spot of being the cheapest mongering place on Earth. In my case, I detest paying more than 30-50 birr for hj and for fs I pay 50-100 birr. From my experience, if a girl asks you upfront for an extra pay for her extra troubles it means that she is after the money and that you should expect her service to be somewhat mechanical and hurried.

In bars like chuchu the most expensive part will be buying the drinks for the girls. It seems customary for every girl to order only vodka and in no time at all the bill could mount well in the heavenly. So you better watch how the girl is gulping her drink and better proceed quickly to the real action. As for the action, you shouldn't pay any of the girls more than 150 - 300 birr. As a foreigner they will expect you to pay 500 or more but you should resist and tell them upfront that this is the price that you are willing to pay and if they still persist show them your disinterest. Most will cave in if you do that. Bear in mind, you will always find another one amongst them who will be willing to do it for a much less money.

Claudio
11-02-10, 10:45
Hi everybody,

My first Addis experience will be on 22. 12. Arriving at 5am in the morning.

First: Is Concorde Hotel still recomendet. The email don't work, New prices?

Booking in advanced?

Secont: what to do at 5 am. Some bars are still open?

After a long flight. A good morning f.

Thanks

October70
11-02-10, 13:20
Are there any good dating or internt sites to chat up Ethiopian women on before going there? I already know Afro Introductions, so I am looking for other alternatives to that one. I only have some few nights in Addis and don't have a time to do a lot of legwork when I am there.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

October70
11-02-10, 15:11
Does anyone know if Dreamliner Hotel is GF?

Have read good reports about Baro Hotel and Wutuma Hotel. Does anyone have experience with these two places?

Ethio Guru
11-03-10, 11:11
You can try googling the following "concorde hotel ethiopia hotel guide" and you can make your online booking using the first result that shows up.

Hi everybody,

My first Addis experience will be on 22. 12. Arriving at 5am in the morning.

First: Is Concorde Hotel still recomendet. The email don't work, New prices?

Booking in advanced?

Secont: what to do at 5 am. Some bars are still open?

After a long flight. A good morning f.

Thanks

Gesheft
11-03-10, 14:23
Does anyone know if Dreamliner Hotel is GF?

Have read good reports about Baro Hotel and Wutuma Hotel. Does anyone have experience with these two places?

Dreamliner ... girlfriendly ok .. just that the beds are so fucking hard you had better take knee protectors !

G

October70
11-03-10, 16:00
[QUOTE=Gesheft]Dreamliner ... girlfriendly ok .. just that the beds are so fucking hard you had better take knee protectors !

But is it closer to any 'action' that Tegen Hotle on Comoros Street close to the British Embassy?

Fennec
11-06-10, 14:33
Have read good reports about Baro Hotel and Wutuma Hotel. Does anyone have experience with these two places?Since many years I am coming to Ethiopia and I always stayed at Baro. Simple but clean. Friendly staff. No radio or TV, but hot shower. Baro has green yard and is very quiet, although in the middle of the action. If you want to travel north or south ethiopia, Baro also is a good place to start because it is meeting point for travellers you can join. At Baro I once met a guide, who joined me travelling through all ethiopia. Now we are friends for 5 years. He took me to sightseeing places in Addis and other towns (brothels, churches, massage parlours, markets etc). For more info pm me. Before I forget: price for a double room is 150 birr.

Opposite Baro you find Wutma. Rooms are nicer than Baro, but the Wutma does´nt have atmosphere than baro. Prices are the same.

Next to Baro last year a new hotel opened. you get very nice room with TV for 20 $, but negotiable. Name of hotel I forgot.

All hotels are very GF. Never any annoyances. The 3 hotels are situated in the middle of Piassa, the ancient heart of addis. There you find lot of bars with all ladies available (night 300 - 400 birr). From 8 pm also loads of SW in the streets around.

When I stayed in addis I always prefered Pissa area, because in my opinion there you also can find a lot of semipros in the street, coming only few days from the country to support their families. you can take a lady at 9 pm and stay with her a whole night for only 200 birr. If you recognise it was the wrong decision, you change. after a short time you will find a new one. Btw I like waking up at night and coming straigt to the point.

Needless to say every one should show respect to the girls, even and especially when they are poor and lowest level of society. If you treat them like this you are about to get nice GFE.

Finally at Piassa all situation is very different from Bole area, where ladies are bigheaded and expensive.

At the end my point of view to the poor people in the streets asking for money. Sometimes you read advice not to give anything. But when you come to addis you will notice even many poor domestic people giving some coins to the beggars. Take a bundle of hundred 1 birr notes (only 5 € or 6 $) and devide them in the course of 2 or 3 days. You catch a lot of smiling faces which will give you a good feeling.

FoxesHunter
11-06-10, 16:05
Since many years I am coming to Ethiopia and I always stayed at Baro. Simple but clean.Hi, I'm new here and I'd like to understand fine. Why so many years you get Ethiopia? I know every girl gives bad fucking also if she is girl friendly. Can you give me some news, please?

Thanks

Nanar4697
11-06-10, 18:15
Dreamliner is not so friendly, you have to pay an extra for the girl.

Dreamliner ... girlfriendly ok .. just that the beds are so fucking hard you had better take knee protectors !

G

October70
11-07-10, 10:45
Is there any interesting tourist (and mongering) places to visit outside Addis that one can visit in a weekend? (I need to be back in Addis for Monday morning).

Member #4349
11-09-10, 09:37
Do these hotels have ensuite and hot water?

Fennec
11-09-10, 12:41
Hi, I'm new here and I'd like to understand fine. Why so many years you get Ethiopia? I know every girl gives bad fucking also if she is girl friendly. Can you give me some news, please?

ThanksPlease read my report:

"Needless to say every one should show respect to the girls, even and especially when they are poor and lowest level of society. If you treat them like this you are about to get nice GFE."

Stay 2 or 3 days with the same lady and she will get more open.

Member #4148
11-12-10, 10:53
Any action in and around Lalibela?

Claudio
11-17-10, 10:16
Anyone knew the new number ore mail from: EMMAD Furnished Apartments? It sounds good in the net. Anyone was here the last time?

Thanks a lot! Report is comming soon!

Claudio

WhizzKid
11-18-10, 06:15
I have made 3 visits to Chu Chu in the past week and found it closed each time. Does anyone anything about this?

Shuga
11-18-10, 20:07
I have made 3 visits to Chu Chu in the past week and found it closed each time. Does anyone anything about this?Maybe just Eid al-Adha, the moslem feast? 16 - 19 November this year.

WhizzKid
11-19-10, 08:03
Thanks. I should have known that

Maybe just Eid al-Adha, the moslem feast? 16 - 19 November this year.

FoxesHunter
11-20-10, 14:30
Anyone knew the new number ore mail from: EMMAD Furnished Apartments? It sounds good in the net. Anyone was here the last time?

Thanks a lot! Report is comming soon!

Claudio

Hi Claudio, on Internet there are some different numbers, did you phoned them?
Emmad seems a nice apartment, do you know where is ubicated? Is it in the center town? Is it close to action?

FoxesHunter
11-20-10, 14:36
Please read my report:

"Needless to say every one should show respect to the girls, even and especially when they are poor and lowest level of society. If you treat them like this you are about to get nice GFE."

Stay 2 or 3 days with the same lady and she will get more open.

OK friend, I will follow your advice. Do you know if there are some furnished apartments clos to Pissa street? I will need a simple basic furnished apartment.
thanks

Fennec
11-21-10, 13:43
Do you know if there are some furnished apartments clos to Pissa street? I will need a simple basic furnished apartment.

ThanksCheck out
http://www.zguesthouse.com/apartment/

It is rather close to piassa. I never stayed there because they normally only rent for a full month. But I will check again.

My ethiopian friend once told me about other apartments at Piassa area. I will ask him cause after 2 weeks I am going to Addis (stay again at Baro Hotel).

I will report again.

Mad Dog65
11-22-10, 15:40
Thanks. I should have known that

I plan on heading over on thursday but will not be surprised if they are closed as the owner had mentioned that they might be closing to me last time. There is another copycat place nearby according to reports but have not been.

Do let the board know if you make it over that way.

MD

Adddisababa
11-24-10, 16:34
LOSO, could you please give me your e-mail? or e-mail me at [Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Norweez
11-25-10, 05:48
Hi guys,

I was in ethopia a short while ago and need some advice on an experience i had.

On my last day in addis, i stayed on bole road so i could be close to the airport. I was taking a stroll when a local asked me for the time...

One thing led to another and he told me that there was this celebration that takes place only once a year by college girls who wanted to earn some money for univeristy.

I went with him expecting a pretty big celebration, but upon entering the place it was small and shabby in some side street so i was expecting the worst.

To my great surprise i was greeted by about 5 gorgeous young women. I went inside and there were about 5 more. i sat down and they stood infront of me dancing. Every once in a while one would come to talk with me.

All of them spoke english and were between maybe 18 - 24, all were 8-10's in looks,. They were all in uni and affirmed what the guy had told me.

Being that i read up on some reports here prior to visiting addis i thought this was too good to be true.

The only thing was that the drinks were way too expensive, they were a 'special ocasion' mix of alcohol and honey thats been brewed for over a year or something for the purpose of raising money for these students. I think it was over 200 birr per drink or more. I had already bought a few before knowing the price.

I ended up getting the numbers of about 5 gorgeous girls who were willing to come to the hotel with me. I called a couple who were very happy to hear from me. but alas i couldnt change my booking and had to fly off early the next morning.

I ended up spending more that 1000 birr for the drinks, but for the numbers of the drop dead gorgeous girls i got who i can get in touch with without contacting that location is well worth it for another trip, not that i was forced to buy any drinks but i just wasnt expecting that price tag. I spoke to the owner about the price and he was absolutley convinced of the price.

Any of you have any similar experiences? Is it a place that i should try to find again the next time i visit?

Mad Dog65
11-25-10, 15:14
I have a query for the board. Does anyone know of a clean cheap short time hotel/motel/bar/ in the area of bole near the airport/edna mall area? Much appreciated. I have an excellent masseuse who is in between spas and does house calls but that is bit inconvenient. thanks for any information that you can share.

Cheers

MD

Mad Dog65
11-26-10, 07:33
Hi Mad dog65,

Your freelance masseuse, what kind of massage is she performing, and is she doing extras? At what price?

Kindalupo - She is more the straight massuese. However, like most of the "spas" in the Bole area, there is a hole in the wall place called ABiy Massage. Seble and Salam are there and give a decent massage for 100b and then basic extra for 50b or so depends - YMMV. Nothing outstanding but they are coachable.

To get there go to Brunos ice cream behind the mende Alem Church in Bole/Edna Mall area. Pass Bruno's on your left go to next block turn left go one block 50 meters turn left and it is a few houses up on your left - you will see the sign.

Cheers

MD

Gesheft
11-26-10, 11:01
The only thing was that the drinks were way too expensive, they were a 'special ocasion' mix of alcohol and honey thats been brewed for over a year or something for the purpose of raising money for these students. I think it was over 200 birr per drink or more. I had already bought a few before knowing the price.

come on .... were you born yesterday ?!?!? 200Birr per drink ?!?!?!?!
If I get charged 30 Birr for a beer its expensive !
My friend you were well & truly ripped off ..
"I ended up spending more that 1000 birr for the drinks"
... and not even a blow job?!?!?!?
Phone numbers ... I can give you a dozen for half that price !

take care next time
G

Member #4349
11-26-10, 15:04
Sorry mate, you woz robbed. But I can't blame them for taking you, you're a mark and you need to push back.

Its all a game. Was you near the crossroads at Olympia up from the getu shopping mall? Same thing happened to me, the tout told me "ethopian dancing and celebrations", and immediately the "Tej" (honey alcohol) came out. I was asked to buy a round for the girls, but I glommed onto the con and told them absolutely not, no uncertain terms.

Eventually I chose a slightly overweight one with vast titties (its ma thing) and we went off to a dumpy motel. 300 and I was overcharged, easy double, but it was hot and I was horny, they had the motel sorted and condoms handy.

Later I had hours (good) massage and HJ all for 100, (about $7). Upcountry the girls in the Christmas light bars go for 60 or less.

John Auro
11-27-10, 19:10
Biffa, which towns "upcountry" wz christmas bars hv u been?
never moved out of town exept Harar...
john

Paul Samson
11-27-10, 19:16
It seems a fun place as long as u keep an eye on your spending. But where exactly is this place? Norweez or Biffa, can you give us the specific direction or any name for the place or nearby? Thank you for the great reports!

[QUOTE=Norweez]Hi guys,

I was in ethopia a short while ago and need some advice on an experience i had....

One thing led to another and he told me that there was this celebration that takes place only once a year by college girls who wanted to earn some money for univeristy.

Norweez
11-30-10, 16:39
It seems a fun place as long as u keep an eye on your spending. But where exactly is this place? Norweez or Biffa, can you give us the specific direction or any name for the place or nearby? Thank you for the great reports!Yes I still believe if this is a hooker joint its too good to be true. I read up on some of the reports on this site and tried to follow the advice.

Massage places for a handjob is not really my thing, especially since it seems like a hit and miss thing here.

I went to the bars and frankly I didn't really like the girls or the scene that much, girls were about 4-6's at most.

I looked at the street hookers and they looked like they were unclean and std infested. Too much of a risk for me to take and a hassle to deal with the language. Besides, its been reported by more than one that they want to get the deed out the way asap and sometimes don't even take their top off.

So a place full of beautiful young intelligent girls who speak English almost fluently and who are in reality hookers acting like they want to save money for school. In a thread of reports like the ones I've seen here, yes it does sound too good to be true.

Why haven't any of you reported this before?! It would have been the first stop for many of us.

Now that I know its a con and I can pick a girl from there to accompany me, it would be the first place I visit. If only I can find it since I was taken there by a cab. Its somewhere on Bole Road.

Wonder World
12-04-10, 16:02
Hi Norweez,

I went to Addis a couple of time last year. I had the exact similar experience. A guy near my hotel asked for time etc etc. And they college fest - once a year story. Went to this one storied house with a big gate. And there were around 8-10 girls.... all decently good (not wow). I remember one dark but pretty looking girl was brewing coffee (Their typical strong coffee) on the floor. 3-4 girls came and greeted blah blah blah. After a while they asked for drink. As I agreed, I saw I gota bill of 6000 birr :-O I was furious. I first slapped the guy who brought me here. Then the owner got a bit scared too seeing me slapping. anyway negotiated to 1500 birr as the total bill. Then they said as I boyught them drink, I can take any girl I want for the night. I was pretty pissed off. Anyway, allowed my head to work and took one girl from there. ANyway, the money is gone, better atleast enjoy the girl.. Such girl I could pick at max max max 400 birr.

My advice:the moment someone says once-a-year student, immediately kick his butt hard or preferrably at his groin.

Have fun.

Hi guys,

I was in ethopia a short while ago and need some advice on an experience i had.

On

WhizzKid
12-05-10, 13:57
Any further news? I am back in Addis and was going to visit there tonight.

I plan on heading over on thursday but will not be surprised if they are closed as the owner had mentioned that they might be closing to me last time. There is another copycat place nearby according to reports but have not been.

Do let the board know if you make it over that way.

MD

Member #4148
12-06-10, 07:42
Greetings all.

Arriving early in the morning and departing late at night.

Recommendations for daytime wandering/mongering action?

Member #4148
12-08-10, 08:27
If I intend to leave the airport just for the day and returning for my night flight?

Mad Dog65
12-08-10, 09:17
greetings all.

arriving early in the morning and departing late at night.

recommendations for daytime wandering / mongering action? if you have a day room it would be helpful for daytime action. you can wonder up to piaza. take a taxi cruise the cafes and chat up the ladies where many are semi-pro (read the board for more information). you could also check out the area around addis ababa university as well for interested students, lots of cafes and you can check out the museum there if interested. other options include massage spa's that are rep001tered about bole road and meskel flower area. read the board for details but don't expect too much interms of extras. hope this helps.

Member #4148
12-08-10, 10:13
Greetings all. Have read the forum extensively, like a good senior member, and have two questions:

1. Are there any hotels with pool and gym which allow visitors (I am happy to pay a visitor fee to use the pool and facilities) to partake in the vicinity of the Piazza? (I will likely be staying at the Z Guesthouse)

2. What is the state of wireless internet in Addis? Am wondering whether to bring my computer. Very much enjoyed the option of 3G modem when I was in Kenya.

Thanks in advance.

S9

Mad Dog65
12-08-10, 18:32
Greetings all. Have read the forum extensively, like a good senior member, and have two questions:

1. Are there any hotels with pool and gym which allow visitors (I am happy to pay a visitor fee to use the pool and facilities) to partake in the vicinity of the Piazza? (I will likely be staying at the Z Guesthouse)

2. What is the state of wireless internet in Addis? Am wondering whether to bring my computer. Very much enjoyed the option of 3G modem when I was in Kenya.

Thanks in advance.

S91. I don't think there is a hotel with pool in Piazza area but I might be mistaken.

2. Wireless internet is getting more common and several cafe; s have it as a service not so sure in Piazza area but many in Bole. I use the wireless modem and it is great but not sure if a visitor can get one perhaps you can rent it? You will see the electronic stores advertising for CDMA and EVDO so it might be worth checking out.

Cheers.

MD

Ethioanon
12-09-10, 01:07
I ended up getting the numbers of about 5 gorgeous girls who were willing to come to the hotel with me. I called a couple who were very happy to hear from me. But alas I couldn't change my booking and had to fly off early the next morning.

Can I get at least one number?

Brunotvzanchetta
12-09-10, 09:54
I am new in this forum if you need information for Addis. I live here for 5 years and I know the city.

I believe here many people know more of me.

Bye

Brunotvzanchetta
12-09-10, 10:11
Hy to everybody.

I am new here.

Is five years that I live in Ethiopia if people need information I can get for you.

Bye

Mad Dog65
12-09-10, 16:32
Hy to everybody.

I am new here.

Is five years that I live in Ethiopia if people need information I can get for you.

ByeBruno, welcome to the board! One of the quests that I have had in my 5 years in Addis is to find a massage spa that offers a decent massage as well as all the extras. Mostly the massage spas only offer HJ if at all. Any insights would be most appreciated.

Cheers.

MD

Namumakaa
12-11-10, 05:20
Dear Mongers,

I am a regular visitor of Addis Ababa and had an opprtunity to know its culture and many of its local languages. I really witnessed the amazing changes in the way girls in Addis treat guests. Last night I was driving on Bole Road from Desalegn Hotel to Bole. I picked one street walking girl and took her to my room. I came to know from her I'd card that she is a second year college student. On my way, I was fingering her in the car. She is really sexy and very good in real actions. All doors were open for me. She even offered me BBJ which I didn't dare in fear of STD. She gave me lovely CBJ. On the second session which took us a bit longer, we started doggy in the bath room, switched to anal which was a bit hard for me bacause of extreme tightness. She helped me in lubricating. She had DDD breast with killer tit and I came on those watermelons. She was very happy to stay with me for the third session. This time I requested her to finger herself while I was watching. She screamed in her local language and came before I indulge into CBJ in 69 position where I enjoy sniffing her wet hot pussy. The smell was exciting for me.

I gave her 200 Birr and 20 Birr for late night taxi. She gave me her number and I can share with you if anybody needs. I really recommend her. By the way, there are many of such girls in Addis if you drive on Bole road near Desalegn Hotel or Piazza after 6 PM.

Have a pleasant mongering

Ethioanon
12-11-10, 13:14
Dear Mongers,

She gave me her number and I can share with you if anybody needs. I really recommend her. By the way, there are many of such girls in Addis if you drive on Bole road near Desalegn Hotel or Piazza after 6 PM.

Have a pleasant mongeringI'd be happy. I think it would be very cool if everybody shares their contacts so that we bypass the hassle of checking out every chick.

Jon D 101
12-11-10, 16:55
Really liked your report. Will be in Addis in January and would love to hook up with her. I'd appreciate if you could send me her number to jondi101. In the past I always went to Piazza but the girls there usually don't speak English which just makes it half as much fun. Also still waiting to find my first big-titted Ethiopian girl. Seems to be a rarity there. Pm me on this site or reach me on why ah00.

Thanks man.

Dear Mongers,

I am a regular visitor of Addis Ababa and had an opprtunity to know its culture and many of its local languages. I really witnessed the amazing changes in the way girls in Addis treat guests. Last night I was driving on Bole Road from Desalegn Hotel to Bole. I picked one street walking girl and took her to my room. I came to know from her I'd card that she is a second year college student. On my way, I was fingering her in the car. She is really sexy and very good in real actions. All doors were open for me. She even offered me BBJ which I didn't dare in fear of STD. She gave me lovely CBJ. On the second session which took us a bit longer, we started doggy in the bath room, switched to anal which was a bit hard for me bacause of extreme tightness. She helped me in lubricating. She had DDD breast with killer tit and I came on those watermelons. She was very happy to stay with me for the third session. This time I requested her to finger herself while I was watching. She screamed in her local language and came before I indulge into CBJ in 69 position where I enjoy sniffing her wet hot pussy. The smell was exciting for me.

I gave her 200 Birr and 20 Birr for late night taxi. She gave me her number and I can share with you if anybody needs. I really recommend her. By the way, there are many of such girls in Addis if you drive on Bole road near Desalegn Hotel or Piazza after 6 PM.

Sunny Snow
12-12-10, 07:57
Dear Mongers,

Have a pleasant mongeringYou got all those things by 200 Birr! As I know it's not even a price for the local. Please share the contact number and let me see how special she is.

Shuga
12-12-10, 20:47
By the way, there are many of such girls in Addis if you drive on Bole road near Desalegn Hotel or Piazza after 6 PM.Nice experience, Namumaka!

A couple of other guys (MadDog65, Fennec) have also mentioned Piazza lately, but from what I can see on the map it's a big area. So which streets are worth cruising?

Cheers

Jon D 101
12-13-10, 01:53
There are plenty of bars all over Piazza. You can't really miss them. Try the area around national Hotel. The only problem with Piazza is that the girls there hardly ever speak English. If that does not bother you, you'll like it. I have found out for myself that it gets a bit boring after a while not being able to chat with the girls.

Nice experience, Namumaka!

A couple of other guys (MadDog65, Fennec) have also mentioned Piazza lately, but from what I can see on the map it's a big area. So which streets are worth cruising?

Cheers

Shuga
12-18-10, 19:08
There are plenty of bars all over Piazza. You can't really miss them. Try the area around national Hotel. The only problem with Piazza is that the girls there hardly ever speak English. If that does not bother you, you'll like it. I have found out for myself that it gets a bit boring after a while not being able to chat with the girls.Thanks JD, so this would be the same nameless streets as Archangel8166 talks about in post #572?

The first is the street running from Charles de Gaulle to the Taitu Hotel...OK, I'll have a go.

Mad Dog65
12-21-10, 11:51
I drove by Chu Chu's today as I heard that it was not open. I am having a few friends in town next week and wanted to stop by and see if it was open. Sadly, it looks as if it is closed as there are workmen there cleaning out the place and remodeling. So it looks like I will try out the nearby places mentioned on the board.

Cheers.

MD

Ethioanon
12-21-10, 11:53
Ever wondered calling to the US / Canada from Ethiopia for cheap price? I know most of the internet cafes are closed for doing that for cheap compared to the telecom provider. I have a contact that does this for less than half the price Ethio telecom provides. The good thing is, it's a mobile service that you can call them you are in Addis and they come and give you the service. And you can call any minutes you want for cheap price. Let me know if anybody wants their number.

Imdattypeofguy
12-22-10, 21:17

Thanks in advance.

S9Unless you are just wanting another mongering notch on your belt I would say stick to Mombasa. Although I liked Addis, I loved Mombasa.

Jambo
12-25-10, 23:05
Ethiopian women images on Flickr, and some club locations.

Came across this fellows Flickr photo stream showing touristy pics of Ethiopia, including AA and Gojjam & Gonder.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ahnd/

Of some intelligence interest may be these photos:

"Corny Name, awesome dancers"

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ahnd/4152795344/

Teddy Afro's Night Club, AA.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ahnd/16775946/

Also he posts a graphic (source unknown) titled "Women's Opions on Wife Beating, Ethiopia. 2000. Apparently 84% could find some justification for their husband beating them. Shocking!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ahnd/130467805/

Shinsen
12-30-10, 00:24
I drove by Chu Chu's today as I heard that it was not open. I am having a few friends in town next week and wanted to stop by and see if it was open. Sadly, it looks as if it is closed as there are workmen there cleaning out the place and remodeling. So it looks like I will try out the nearby places mentioned on the board.

Cheers.

MDThat is a shame chu chu is closed. Will be nice if someone can give us directions and map to the other places nearby. Like seni's place and others. I will be there in April so could do with finding this places.

Shinsen
01-02-11, 05:12
Dear Mongers,

Have a pleasant mongeringI try to send you a PM, it did not work or is disabled.

I would be in Addis soon. The girl on your post sounds nice, appreciate it if you can drop me her contact details to my PM. Thanks

John Auro
01-10-11, 16:36
UPDATE:

"HANDs UP", moved and ist called "HAPPY UP" now, Bole-Ruanda, the street up to SOMALI EMBASSY, blue-turquois gate on left side. 120Birr massage,

HELI MASSAGE, Howard (22) , sign opposite Axum Hotel, tiny street, follow signs. 100 for Swedish massage. 150 for mattress massage, it includes stretching of body, I prefer mattress massage because when leaving the place you feel more "balanced".

"Salam" chubby girl, (School: Cartier / Imperial road) , English yes, good soft massage, time extended, she asked: "You need extra?", did not come (maybe my bad day, maybe her unattractive look, maybe her medium hand technique?). No suck. Other girls available: Hanna, Tigist.

MAHI MASSAGE (Mesklin Flower Street, off, (near Dreamland Hotel) 100 birr. 60 tipp: "Masrat", dark short girl, nice attitude, English yes, good medical massage (School Aroma) , good ass massage; She asked: "do you need extra?", perfect good hand job! (however no emotions).

TROPICAL LIGHT (from Bole Road into Ethio-Chinese Road. 2nd tall building on the left,) 120birr Swedish,). Clean and neat place, even a bottle of water is supplied! Did not like that there was no choice of girls, saw girl only after agreeing for a massage."Maraque", woman with serious character, little English, perfect medical massage, very good, talented for foot reflex, (School Biogen? Starting with feet) , she thoroughly covered my private parts with towel, so did not even dear to ask for an "extra". Felt totally well and relaxed after massage, exceptional. 20 tipp.

'Fritsho'? Tall cute Amhara girl, no engl, (School Biogen?) , average massage, she thoroughly covered my private parts with towel, so did not even dear to ask for an "extra", tipp 20.

NB. Opposite of TROPICAL LIGHT are a few arab Resataurants, One is called LEBANESE RESTAUANT, quite a few cute girls were sipping on their coke at 6pm Sunday evening, they might have been waiting for something better.

Shuga
01-11-11, 19:04
Had a disasterous stay in Addis over Xmas: caught a severe cold in the rainy and cold weather that hit Addis, and I can't go mongering when I'm sick or when it's cold. So I just managed to do one girl: Meron, same as Loso69 has reported about:

I found her, when taking shelter from the rain, in a Mike Leland st. XLB (Xmas Light Bar) , recognised her and nodded at her. She ordered a double vodka which she had gulped down before I barely had tasted my Coke. (Warning sign ignored.) She wanted another one, but I agreed only on a single vodka this time. She agreed on 400 LT, I paid 230 Birr for the drinks and 50 for 'present' – I guess that was bar fine. The session was not much to talk about; she seemed a bit drunk. After one hour her phone went off: 'Oh, my syster had an accident, I have to go, I swear'. She rushed up and dressed, but when I handed her 200 Birr, she claimed we had an agreement on 400. I said she had broken the agreement. Suddenly there was no rush anymore and she laid down resting on the bed. I got tired of her acting and chuck her out.

I stayed at Bole Rock hotel, just down of Edna Mall. It's actually a recreation center with gym, swimming pool and all. Room was quite good, service excellent and totally GF. Booked in advance through Ethiopia Hotel Guide (see attachment ISG Addis hotels) and airport pickup worked fine. The few evenings I could move outside I walked Namibia street up to Atlas International Hotel (and then sometimes up to the XLBs on ML) and then back, see red marked area on the attached map, and at 10 pm there was always enough with SWs along this route. If I had been fit I easily could had taken on or two every night.

Visited just a few XLB's and my impression is mixed: some charge you 15 Birr for a beer, some 30 (maybe the price of beer is related to the number of girls in the bar?) , in some places the girls can say nothing but 'Give me beer, give me beer' which gets quite annoying, in other places they completely ignore you. I think you have to be in a good mood to go there.

As for Chu Chu bar it was still closed. But I think a small correction of distances in WhizzKids otherwise accurate guide (post #799) is required:

It is down the road opposite Edna mall (as you stand with your back to the Mall at the point where the cars park off road) but it is way more than 1 KM. Look for the Addis Guest House which is an obvious tall building. The turning with the pharmacy on the corner is about 20 yds after that. The road you turn into forks after about 40 yds and Chu Chu sits in the fork. - The distance from the roundabout at Edna Mall to Addis Guest House is approx. 600 m. (The Guest House has a huge neon sign on the roof top, at night it can't be missed (if it's lit).

- Then after another 80 – 100 m there's a street to the left (pharmacy just before the corner) , with sign saying 'Houston bakery', pointing left.

- Following this street for another 60 – 80 m you find Chu Chus on fork.

Anyway I did some documentation that might be useful (at least for myself fot the next trip) , see attached pdf's:

- A map of the hotels and mongering spots in the Mike Leland / Namibia area.

- A list of hotels, with details, in the same area (and some in Piazza). With a rate of 16 Birr to the USD the Piazza hotels are about 8 USD per night, which reflects the standard and quality. For shoe-string mongering that's OK, but I wouldn't consider it myself. I would suggest booking a 40 – 50 USD room for the first 2 nights, check up some dirt cheap Piazza hotels and then make a decision.

Killer69
01-24-11, 17:34
Apologies for being completely off the topic of what this forum is intended, but am landing in Addis at the weekend and I'm really struggling to locate a company who I can hire a self-drive (I. E. That I can drive myself without having a driver provided by the company!) four by four vehicle which I require for a couple of weeks.

If anyone knows of any companies that provide such a service that would be extremely grateful for their details! Cheers

Mad Dog65
01-25-11, 13:39
I have not heard of an outfit that rents without a driver. I think there is a Eurocar in the Hilton. You could try there but not overly optimistic.

Apologies for being completely off the topic of what this forum is intended, but am landing in Addis at the weekend and I'm really struggling to locate a company who I can hire a self-drive (I. E. That I can drive myself without having a driver provided by the company!) four by four vehicle which I require for a couple of weeks.

If anyone knows of any companies that provide such a service that would be extremely grateful for their details! Cheers

Mad Dog65
01-25-11, 13:50
I have noted a few new massage spas opening up on Mickey Leland Road in the XLB area in the last month or so. It is good to see the expansion into this underserved Spa area. They are both located in the same area about a 500 meters before Haile Gaibre Sallaise Road if you are coming up from Bole Telecom. Miracle Spa is on your right hand side and has a full spa with steam, sauna and massage, showers. Massage by Maaza was OK no extras offered and I did not raise the question but we exchanged phone numbers. Definite possibilities for those needing to relax before hitting the bars. Almost across the street you will see a sign for Kuku's massage. Turn into the dirt road and you will see a kitfo restaurant, make first left and then left at fork go down dirt Road about 50 meters and you will see sign on the right. Kuku's is in a house and has three masseuses, Kuku. The owner, very entrepreneurial and open and gives a very good massage plus extras. HJ but I think more is on the table. Hermela is also good and gives extras very friendly and Helen who I have not tried. I lik Kuku's clean and more ambiance for potential fun. Though, doors do not lock but does not seem to worry either Kuku or Hermela on my visits.

Cheers.

MD

The E
01-26-11, 05:14
Hi Guys,

This will be my first time in Addis or Ethiopia for that matter and I am looking for a reliable rental car company in the city. Are there any at Bole airport? If not, could someone send me a link for a company.

Thanks in advance!

The E

Mersha30
01-27-11, 02:01
Hey fellow mongers I will be in addis for three weeks how is the price per girl on average. I hit it for 400 birr a night for preety girls in piazza and chychinia 3 years ago is it still the same or what. PleaSE EXPLAIN. Thank you!

John Auro
01-31-11, 12:31
Shashamene is a town about 4 hours from Addis, the town where Rastafarians from Jamaica and all over the world immigrated. However on daily street live you don't see them at all. The town is dark and dusty as voltage is extremely low when lights are switched on after dark.

I checked the bars and Hotels along the main street at 9 pm The very only cute and pretty girl I discovered was 'Salam' in 'Hoteele Cilalo', about in the middle of town on the left side when you come from Addis. She had a cute face, beautiful sexy legs and body. She understood little English. She asked for 400birr +plus 40birr for the room. I had company so I had to waive her. She never visited Addis. She said that she would be on this Hotel most evenings. Anybody will bump her? Report about her performing? There are a bunch of other girls in this place (Its a restaurant and beer garden too).

John

Warren757
02-03-11, 13:41
Hey fellow mongers I will be in addis for three weeks how is the price per girl on average. I hit it for 400 birr a night for preety girls in piazza and chychinia 3 years ago is it still the same or what. PleaSE EXPLAIN. Thank you!The exchange between birr and USD is now about 14/1 so around 700birr +- is a good price depending where you go.

Shuga
02-06-11, 18:37
The exchange between birr and USD is now about 14/1 so around 700birr +- is a good price depending where you go.Congratulations Warren to a most confusing first post! You seem to say that USD 50 is a good LT price? Actually the rate USD / ETB is more than 16/1 (Oanda 6 Feb.) , and in my limited experience 300-400 Birr is a good LT price, which would be USD 18-24. Or how do you mean?

Mersha30
02-09-11, 01:22
Congratulations Warren to a most confusing first post! You seem to say that USD 50 is a good LT price? Actually the rate USD / ETB is more than 16/1 (Oanda 6 Feb.) , and in my limited experience 300-400 Birr is a good LT price, which would be USD 18-24. Or how do you mean?Can you tell us what LT means?

LittleTruths
02-09-11, 13:35
Can you tell us what LT means?You can find out yourself, in the "Abbreviations" page. Link is up there, upper left side of the screen.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1897-Terms-and-Abbreviations-List

Bless

Sunny Snow
02-13-11, 04:17
Hey fellow mongers I will be in addis for three weeks how is the price per girl on average. I hit it for 400 birr a night for preety girls in piazza and chychinia 3 years ago is it still the same or what. PleaSE EXPLAIN. Thank you!Well, I think 400 Birr was the right pirce 3 years ago, but not these days since the inflation is really harming here.

Member #4364
02-13-11, 19:50
LongTime bro; the whole night.

Inflation? Forget that; there is no "inflation" about customers.

Claudio
02-16-11, 13:26
Hey any chance to excance some numbers of Athiop. Sweetys. The one from Bole?

I'm there soon.

Have some numbers to excance also.

Claudio

Dear Mongers,

Mersha30
02-17-11, 01:09
Hey are the girls in concord hot still. I mean 9's and 10's. And how much is their damage?

Thanks!

Killer69
02-18-11, 20:36
OK, here's some info people may find handy from my recent trip. I wasn't on the hunt as I had my gf in tow, however I did come across a few things people may find of use – apologies if they have been covered elsewhere in this forum.

ADDIS ABABA.

STREET SCENE.

Whilst in a taxi to Antica Restaurant, noticed quite a few lone girls walking around who were clearly working girls. You can find them as U-turn off Bole Road (Africa Avenue) and head up Cape Verde Street (on your right hand side).

On another taxi journey, also noticed a shed load (and I mean a lot!) of ladies standing just outside the Cave Hotel (if you came out of the Cave Hotel and turn right, that's where they all are). Sorry, don't have the address of the Cave Hotel but it was fairly close to Minelik Square – I'm sure a taxi driver would know. There were also a lot of local blokes hanging around here, so if you are a lone foreigner I suggest the location on Cape Verde Street above would be a better option.

There were also WG's on various other streets we flew through in taxi's but they weren't in the numbers of the above.

CLUB SCENE.

Went to Memo Club (west off Bole Road) and the place was full of hookers, and some incredibly tidy! Be careful though in terms of getting ripped off, as they charged me 30 birr for a beer (going rate is 11 or 12 birr) and the taxi's also try it on when you leave. This club is full of foreigners though so you're unlikely to get a bargain. Also if you do go and the guy try's to charge you 30 Birr for a beer, then please give him a slap from me J.

I got the impression from a conversation I had whilst in Addis that Club Platinum (in the Yoly Hotel on Mike Leyland Street) may have working girls there but never got the chance to check the place out so don't quote me on it.

-

SHASHEMENE.

There were a number of WG's in Hotel Cilaalo as you walk in the place on your left hand side, and a few hanging around the beer garden out the back. They were not the best looking but one or two were doable.

Also opposite Cilaalo's (as you come out, opposite but slightly to the right) there was a smallish bar where there were also some ladies although the lighting is quite dim in this place and I'the had a fair bit to drink by this point so unsure about quality.

-

As stated above, was with my girl so apologies for not being able to pass on any info regarding pricing for any of the above or level of English of ladies.

Member #2001
02-20-11, 12:10
Dear Mongers,

Have a pleasant mongeringCan you PM me the phone number please? Are you still in addis? Maybe we can meet up for a beer.

Mersha30
02-21-11, 00:58
Hey fellow mongers can any one give me a phone number for an addis pimp who can hook me up with high class pros I mean 9'S AND 10'S.

THANK YOU!

Claudio
02-21-11, 17:27
Had a perfect good time in Addis!

Good:

Met a guy from another forum and me discouvered Addis. (perfect)

- Piazza. Try the smal discos arround, like Blue Nil ore Battam rear by. (basic rooms upstairs. 50, Girls 200-400)

- Try checenia. And take care!

Found a sweet girl here for 200. Perfect. And another day found one for 400 and after a sweet fuck she asked me for 400 US! Not Birrr US! (funny tricky missunderstanding). After a couple of minutes. (cool down and very agressive) I could handle the situation. So ask before. !

- Piazza daytime very good. On sutterday a litle pushy, cause of the joungsters and rastas!

- Found a sweety LT by facebook. (the best way to fuck arround I think) Stayed together like a couple for a week.

At night she went at home (home?) daytime we fucked. So I.

Was free for the night. We are still in contact. So will be back in Mai. Made another FB-account to see how serious she is. (not very)

- In the end: try facebook ore tagged to meet a sweety and you will have a good time in Addis.

I'm still surching for a Appartement! Any recomendet place?

Emmad Appartm. Is far from the action.

Atlas Hotel was perfect for 10 days. (try the old building 36- US)

Friendly stuff.

AfricaExPat
02-27-11, 21:34
Hey fellow mongers,

I'm staying in Addis for the first time. I only have 1 night. I've met a few girls online and I plan to bring one of them over for the night. Can anyone recommend a hotel that won't give me any s*t about bringing a girl in? I was thinking Harmony Hotel?

AfricaExPat
02-27-11, 21:45
Dear Mongers,

Have a pleasant mongeringI would love to meet her-how can I get that number?

Claudio
02-28-11, 11:03
Forget about Harmony. You have to pay extra. Try Atlas internat. Hotel. 35,. US. 55- US, friendly stuff in the middle of the Cechenia action. Where did you surch in the internet for the girls? FBook ore tagged? Any more?

Have fun!

Hey fellow mongers,

I'm staying in Addis for the first time. I only have 1 night. I've met a few girls online and I plan to bring one of them over for the night. Can anyone recommend a hotel that won't give me any s*t about bringing a girl in? I was thinking Harmony Hotel?

AfricaExPat
02-28-11, 16:23
Forget about Harmony. You have to pay extra. Try Atlas internat. Hotel. 35. US. 55- US, friendly stuff in the middle of the Cechenia action. Where did you surch in the internet for the girls? FBook ore tagged? Any more?

Have fun!Thanks so much man. Is Atlas a pretty clean hotel? I'm totally hooked on afrointroductions. Best for meeting girls in Uganda and I'm trying for the first time in Ethiopia.

AfricaExPat
03-03-11, 19:37
So, I too went to Memo. A lot of nice looking girls but all were working. Picked up a girl who was about 6. 5 face / 7. 5 body. However, skills were through the roof. Phenomenal oral (tried BBBJ but I wouldn't let her) , tight / shallow, and greek friendly. Even let me take some pics, which I will post when I get a chance. Only problem was the asking price was a little more than I would have liked. But hey, not every girl would do all this and put up with 3 rounds in 5 hours. She was a student, so I didn't mind helping her out a bit. Stayed at Atlas-perfect choice.

Mersha30
03-03-11, 20:40
So, I too went to Memo. A lot of nice looking girls but all were working. Picked up a girl who was about 6. 5 face / 7. 5 body. However, skills were through the roof. Phenomenal oral (tried BBBJ but I wouldn't let her) , tight / shallow, and greek friendly. Even let me take some pics, which I will post when I get a chance. Only problem was the asking price was a little more than I would have liked. But hey, not every girl would do all this and put up with 3 rounds in 5 hours. She was a student, so I didn't mind helping her out a bit. Stayed at Atlas-perfect choice.So you would have to hustle her to bed or or just it is a money transaction thing. Do you really see tall (WITH LONG LEGS) with NICE boots and long hair type Ethio pros in Memo. OR ANY IDEA WHERE I WILL HUNT THOSE?

AfricaExPat
03-04-11, 16:11
So you would have to hustle her to bed or or just it is a money transaction thing. Do you really see tall (WITH LONG LEGS) with NICE boots and long hair type Ethio pros in Memo. OR ANY IDEA WHERE I WILL HUNT THOSE?No need to hustle at all-she actually came up to me at the club. Almost all the girls there are working. Some will come up to you, others you need to wink at. Many different types of pros and semi-pros at Memo including the long legged types, curly hair, straight hair, light skin, dark skin, very light skin. You name it. Just make sure you agree on price while still at the bar or she will try to hustle you later. She will not want to suggest anything, but you need to force her or walk away. These women are in the business of hustling for money, so get a number agreement or walk away. ESPECIALLY is you are European or American.

P. S. My girl had black boots up to her knees

Mersha30
03-08-11, 01:02
No need to hustle at all-she actually came up to me at the club. Almost all the girls there are working. Some will come up to you, others you need to wink at. Many different types of pros and semi-pros at Memo including the long legged types, curly hair, straight hair, light skin, dark skin, very light skin. You name it. Just make sure you agree on price while still at the bar or she will try to hustle you later. She will not want to suggest anything, but you need to force her or walk away. These women are in the business of hustling for money, so get a number agreement or walk away. ESPECIALLY is you are European or American.

P. S. My girl had black boots up to her kneesThank you so much for the tip man!

Mersha30
03-09-11, 00:27
So, I too went to Memo. A lot of nice looking girls but all were working. Picked up a girl who was about 6. 5 face / 7. 5 body. However, skills were through the roof. Phenomenal oral (tried BBBJ but I wouldn't let her) , tight / shallow, and greek friendly. Even let me take some pics, which I will post when I get a chance. Only problem was the asking price was a little more than I would have liked. But hey, not every girl would do all this and put up with 3 rounds in 5 hours. She was a student, so I didn't mind helping her out a bit. Stayed at Atlas-perfect choice.You promised us the pictures when are we going to be able to see them brother?

Nutty Smith
03-09-11, 03:08
Hey fellow mongers,

I'm staying in Addis for the first time. I only have 1 night. I've met a few girls online and I plan to bring one of them over for the night. Can anyone recommend a hotel that won't give me any s*t about bringing a girl in? I was thinking Harmony Hotel? Yoly is a good place to stay. Security takes the girl's I'd and gives it back as she leaves. No problems. Great location.

NS

Member #4349
03-10-11, 03:39
Actually most hotels won't give you any problems if you book a double room.

Stay away from the Hilton, Sheraton etc.

All the other. Go for it.

Claudio
03-20-11, 17:04
I'm still surching for a funrished appartment.

Any experience with Emmad ore Zet?

Need one for 3 weeks.

Report is coming soon.

Ethio Guru
04-01-11, 13:35
C'mon people. This page is dying. Why isn't anyone reporting anything?

Or isn't anyone getting any action?

Has anyone find a Chuchu replacement since it closed?

Anything new in the massage area?

Get some **** and tell about it.

ButtLover
04-01-11, 16:12
C'mon people. This page is dying. Why isn't anyone reporting anything?

Or isn't anyone getting any action?

Has anyone find a Chuchu replacement since it closed?

Anything new in the massage area?

Get some * and tell about it. Hi.

What about some pictures from a brothel in Piazza area.

Price 200. 000 Birr.

Enjoy.

BL

Mersha30
04-01-11, 22:37
Hi.

What about some pictures from a brothel in Piazza area.

Price 200. 000 Birr.

Enjoy.

BLBAKAL TSE OR BLUE NILE are the places to get the high class hookers 8's and 9's and at times 10's price may be a little bit higher than the average 300 or 400 birr depending on the type of girl SO MY QUESTION TO YOU HAVE YOU BEEN TO PIAZZA BARS LIKE BLUE NILE. IF SO PLEASE ATTACH SOME PICTURES thanks!

ButtLover
04-01-11, 22:54
BAKAL TSE OR BLUE NILE are the places to get the high class hookers 8's and 9's and at times 10's price may be a little bit higher than the average 300 or 400 birr depending on the type of girl SO MY QUESTION TO YOU HAVE YOU BEEN TO PIAZZA BARS LIKE BLUE NILE. IF SO PLEASE ATTACH SOME PICTURES thanks!Hi.

Girls from Blue Nile and another bar.

Price as you said were 400 Birr.

BL

Mersha30
04-02-11, 02:45
Hi.

BLthanks man it was good you breathed life on the blog. LOL

Sunny Snow
04-03-11, 15:07
Hi.

BLHey guys, where is this Blue Nile located? I know it is at Piazza, but how to find it.

Willyboy
04-04-11, 10:31
Hi.

BL400birr is 14 days working for reseption girl in Altas hotel. Wauw

Claudio
04-04-11, 14:05
Every taxi driver will knew the place its 10 min. By walk from the main piazza area.

Hey: BUTTLOVER!

Thanks for the pictures. Wish I could spend a exiting evening with you arround the corners.

Will explore more in June!

Still surching for Appartment: Zet Apartm. And Emmad I knew.

Pussycheck
04-11-11, 17:14
How good do the girls understand English in Addis Abeba?

ButtLover
04-11-11, 17:33
How good do the girls understand English in Addis Abeba?Quite a few speak English.

BL

Mersha30
04-12-11, 00:10
Quite a few speak English.

BLHey buddy we were expecting more pictures. Would you put some more?

Thanks!

ButtLover
04-12-11, 16:20
Hey buddy we were expecting more pictures. Would you put some more?

Thanks! Hi!

2 more pictures!

4113 is a girl from Piazza.

4130 is a girl from a small Bar close to Atlas Hotel.

Price 300Birr if I remember right.

By the way, watch out for the streetwalkers outside Atlas!

One girl wanted 200Birr, I took her to a ST-Hotel near Atlas, after a while she grabbed my dick and held it against her ass and said- fuck my ass!

Afterwards I gave her 250Birr (50Birr tip) , but then she went crazy and said, I want 700Birr because you have fucked my ass!

I said that we have not agreed that price and the assfucking was her idea!

She then became completely insane and tried to attack me! So I gave her the money and left as quick as possible.

BL

Pussycheck
04-12-11, 17:41
Hi!

2 more pictures!

4113 is a girl from Piazza.

4130 is a girl from a small Bar close to Atlas Hotel.

Price 300Birr if I remember right.

By the way, watch out for the streetwalkers outside Atlas!

One girl wanted 200Birr, I took her to a ST-Hotel near Atlas, after a while she grabbed my dick and held it against her ass and said- fuck my ass!

Afterwards I gave her 250Birr (50Birr tip) , but then she went crazy and said, I want 700Birr because you have fucked my ass!

I said that we have not agreed that price and the assfucking was her idea!

She then became completely insane and tried to attack me! So I gave her the money and left as quick as possible.

BLFor my standards this girl does not look hot at all. I would not have taken her.

Has anyone a picture of a real hot looking Ethiopian girl?

Member #4364
04-12-11, 18:25
So; we never use the ass in Ethiopia.

Shinsen
04-14-11, 01:31
Any bars styled as chu chu that have replaced it? Or Similar.

Appreciate Directions and Info. Will be in Addis end of the month.

Norweez
04-17-11, 21:20
Fellow mongers,

Since Ethio girls just don't seem to be able to give blow jobs unless you get lucky, are there any other african Wg's available in addis that will gladly do a full service blow job for the money?

I have been to addis before and honestly I was a little turned off by the SW's for fear of disease due to the state of general hygiene in ethiopia. I mean with water and power cuts and people defecating on the street, though they are pretty, a girl with no clean bathroom to go back is too much of a risk for me. I mean they see guy after guy with no showers in between.

Can we get a blow job please.

Mad Dog65
04-28-11, 14:52
Wondering if any of you have suggestions for a cheap guest house in the Bole area for a short time experience. Please let me know if you have any ideas. In searching the board, I have found either rooms with no running water in the back of bars, not acceptable or $75 for a hotel room. I have a situation where both of us live in Addis but cannot use our respective homes for obvious reasons.

Cheers.

MD

Member #4349
04-30-11, 10:43
Field trip report: I visited two areas, Kasanges (Kasanches) , near the Jupiter international hotel, and the infamous Chechyna, near the Atlas Hotel.

What can I say, its Africa. In Kasanges its more of a regualr bar culture although there are many girls walking the streets, most of them are problems in one way or another. Thieves or disease, hygene etc. Beer ranged from 7 birr (30cents) to 20 birr for a full-on girlie bar price.

Girls started negotiating 400bir and dropped immediately (when I laughed out loud) to 300, I took one or two at 250 short time, note for short time they didn't want to kiss, blow job, and I didn't ask about anal (too concerned about tapeworm transmission esp in a raw meat eating culture to bother.)

Chechnya: its a sort of place you have to see once or twice, maybe similar to Villa Mimosa in Rio, but more downmarket.

One trick: the cigarette and tissue vendor boys have a home made tray of wares, one master villain kept following me, brushing me with his tray, he followed me into a bar, he angled himself so that he brushed me on the left side whilst trying to put his hand into my pocket on the right hand side. I picked the fucker up pushed him to the door, several steps high and tossed him out the bar. The girls and madam caught on and ran after him shouting and screaming.

Had two girls, one "marta" claimed to be 19 (they all do) and had most excellent african titties, (phone pics deleted unfortunately). I crumbled at 300 birr, I couldn't take her back to the hotel so the bar offered a "room" at the back, that was an unbelievable hovel, and we gave up and went to a flop house motel, which did have a bathroom of sorts.

She wasn't fabulous, but was OK, one tight pussy, did the ethiopian thing where she came after I came, clinging on to my member after I'd shot, and shaking, I pumped a bit more as I'm a gentleman on these issues.

I'd suggest you could get a lot more out of her long-time, didn't ask price.

The next one was a little cutie with medium size titties, the ethiopians aren't generally that big of stature (nutrion maybe?). She was 20, with a sweet smile. Went straight to a flop house bar with a room behind the toilet (50birr). Charming.

You need to be tough to monger in these conditions, but if you do it may be worth it. Don't come here just for the pussy as its not that special though. But easily the best looking girls in africa.

Member #4349
05-02-11, 10:49
Off Bole road, just down from the Getu Commercial Centre by the OilLibya gas station on the road before the "elephant walk" restaurant there is a slip road with a huge sign for "helen" massage services. If you go down this road, you'll also pass the "Magical Touch" massage service and the "Friends" massage service.

Twice I went to Magical touch, twice no one there. I went to the helen place, and saw a small titted rather gawky girl, whose been mentioned here before (Hanna?). OK massage 150birr and 100 for happy ending.

Also went to the friends place, in fact twice, the girl there (sam something?) did better massage, had nicer showers, and was good with happy ending. She wouldn't go topless for some reason, though she did say she would next time.

PS. Ask for tinish (little) oil, otherwise you'll be soaked in the stuff.

Loads of new massage places up and down bole, just look for the signs. Don't know how legit they are, still can't hurt to ask!

CrazyDuck
05-05-11, 11:40
Is anybody living around Gerji area?

There's no good bar or club at all. I realise I made a wrong decision to live here.

CrazyDuck
05-05-11, 11:43

I realise I made a wrong decision to live here: there's no good bar or club at all.

Somebody knows good place around Gerji?

Mersha30
05-07-11, 03:45

I realise I made a wrong decision to live here: there's no good bar or club at all.

Somebody knows good place around Gerji? There is Emperial hotel around gerji and it got nice chicks who are not working girls but they will definitelt thorow themselves at you. Good luck buddy!

Member #2001
05-07-11, 16:22
I would definitely not go to the Imperial Hotel. There are more interesting places to go to in girgina. I know of a strip club not far from there 50 birr entrance fee. I have never gone in though. I have been told that the girls there are really hot. I just don't care much for looking. I would rather experience the real thing. I guess they would be available for some action if you asked about it.

Its a bit difficult to find if you don't know what to look for but its there.

I know of another place not far from there. Also on Hiolet there is some P4P action after 10. I personally have almost given up on the P4P here. Sometimes I will partake, but not like I use to.

Sure you can find 300 birr girls near Chenchenya, but trust me they are all scammers.

Also I would like to add that almost all of these girls chew khat. When people chew its like they become crazy for money. Its like a kind of legal cocaine here. These girls once they start chewing there charter defects come out in the extream. Most of these people love to take ferengie money and sws are no exception. Stay away from anyone that has green teeth or dilated eyes and is behaving abnormally. They are chewing khat. They will try to befriend you and try to get them to buy them drinks or simply ask for some money.

Thats the extend of it though. No one will pull a gun on you or car jack you like they will in the states. Nevertheless less you need to be careful.

Like one poster said he was scammed by anal. Progirls run that scam all the time. When I read it, I thought is was kinda funny, because it happens all the time here.

Sometimes I will partake of if feels right, but not as much as I use to. Ahh how I long for the good old days of Ukraine, when I could get laid for 5 or 6 dollars. Those were the days.

Anyway if you want to know where to go pm me and leave a contact phone number and I will get back to you when I can. Maybe we could go out and have a beer or something.

Peaceno

Bruce Cheng
05-07-11, 17:37
Hi fellow mongers,

Anyone knows where to find chicks or working girls in the daytime.

Thanks in advance.

Lievre
05-08-11, 10:45
Many girls are pretty and they would be potentially interested in foreigners but the social pressure from men and society at large is strong.

It's very uncomfortable to have dates in bars and restaurants (Ethiopian men will stare at your girlfriend as if she were a working girl, whether she's one or not). It is a pain to be in public anywhere with an Ethiopian girl when you're white.

This is a primitive culture in that sense: They don't like foreigners dating their women and they will make you feel it: their territory, their women. The whole scene is depressing.

As far as mongering is concerned, it is really bad as well. During the day there is no option (only massage parlors with at best a HJ)

At night there are only very low quality girls in the streets, some are pretty but it's not hygienic at all.

There are little bars (Christmas lights) in Chechnya (Mike Leyland road, close to hotel Atlas) and other places but again the hygiene standards are very low (those girls take a shower a week maybe) and the area is not safe. (There are also usually no rooms in these bars). However, these girls are usually prettier than the ones in the nightclubs but with less education (almost no English)

Then you have nightclubs like Concorde or Memo (opening at 11:30pm) where girls will ask you around 600-1'000 birrs to go back to your place. I have never seen a very pretty girl in these clubs (maximum rating: 6-7 out of 10). Not worth it.

Then you have Ethiopian dirty low class clubs in the street going up on the left of Hotel Taitu, in Piazza: you will not feel welcome as a foreigner in these clubs and the girls are low class. Some of them are pretty and there are rooms in some of the clubs but no shower. Again big hygiene problems there.

In conclusion, if you like low class cheap dirty (pretty) street hookers, then Ethiopia is for you. Otherwise, go somewhere else.

There is also no party atmosphere like in other African countries and pro girls in night clubs are not better looking in my opinion: their faces are nicer than Sub-Saharian African girls but they usually don't have very good bodies.

It is a very tight-knit, closed society where as a white man you will have a very hard time to have fun, let alone integrate (it's much more closed than other African countries)

Member #4349
05-09-11, 23:30
Lievre: its not so bad, most probably the locals were staring at you as you were ferengi. (then again maybe you had a seriously slutty bit of fluff with you.)

Like all african cities there's plenty of street action (and plenty of HIV.) , yes its dirty, dangerous, and unsanitary, something to do with the general poverty. Still I was getting a fuck with a nubile 19 year old for $10.

Norweez
05-11-11, 15:12
Hi guys,

I've read on the forum that someone tried to doggy and the girl turned around and slapped him. Hilarious! Is there some type of taboo about doggy?

Also, what are the rains like in July in Addis.

Thanks in advance

John Auro
05-14-11, 07:59
Lievre, you report is very very true.

I stayed 1 1/2 years in that country, mainly Addis Abeba. Well its easy to make contact with girls, who are working in copy shops, internet cafes, cafés, I think its also easy to take them out after work for dinner or movie, or even more? But not for too long, as most of them they live with their parents and they should be home before 21:00?

I would say from 2 phone numbers you give a away- one will call you back. You can also speak to most girls in the street and give them your phone number. And wait.

But its all about their future. I know a pretty girl S. She studied computer in kind of evening courses, she works in an Interent cafe in Olympia. She gets paid 600bbirr (30 € a month). She has no day off per year, except Christmas and Easter, no other holidays. + Sundays off. She has to pay her transport and lunch food. S. Says she just works not to sit home every day. S. Would have also be very willing to become my girl friend (as many others). But I am married with family, have no time for her, once it gets evening.

Massage parlors, ok, great massages and hand job, and cheep, but never ever any blow job. H. At HELEN I fingered and we had hot sessions, but no fuck. She would have dated me after work, but not in a hotel, only at a private place (which I could not offer to her).

Dated also a nice and young street girl T. In the afternoon for a fuck. E. G. In Salam Pension in Chechenia for 50birr (3€) the room (TV and shower). The girls (she lived in "22") was happy with 200 birr (10€) , But she could not speak one word English and I had to give my phone to boys in the street to do translation for me to aranage time and place. She seemed even to love me and sometimes phone me every day, just to hear my voice?

So for a single who is a resident in Addis Abeba, and who has to offer something to his girl friend, chances might be good, but for all others, better go to Kenya, Ghana, etc? Or?

John

Claudio
05-14-11, 14:02
Here my experience.

Had a perfect time on Christmas and will be in Addis again on June 7. For 3 weeks. Tree weeks?

YEAH! MY favorite is Tagged and Facebook, just look for some beautys, make shure they don't knew each other (mostly it works) , make a chat in Yahoo ore facebook, ope 2 ore accounts and you woill see how "serioiuse" the girls are. (LOL). Be open and after acouple of days, weeks, you will have some numbers and you can ask whatever you want before. Blow job, assfucking, etc. I never was disapointet. Found a sweety. She have donne evrything for me. At night she went at home and I had the chance to find out the other places in ADDIS and there are many. Not only chechenia, where it was god and bad. God, I found a skynni beauty she was willing to give me sweet blowjob in the guesthouse arround the corner of Atlas. The (bad) other one was willing for a grazy fuck. But after she ask for US$ and not for BIRR. Funny story. So make shure before, when you fuck a sweety from the street. Had good times in the smal discos, like blue neel, etc. Memo and Cocorde I missed. I'm going for hunting in every smal club and you will find stunners there. Even when language is a problem. But for a sweet fuck. I can ignore that. Its like in Cambodia, China ore Birma where we have the same problems. Now will stay in Atlas for some days again and will book in Emmad Appartments after. Update soon.

If anyone knew a another furnished appartment. Thanks a lot!

CrazyDuck
05-14-11, 21:36
I've been never refused.

Hi guys,

I've read on the forum that someone tried to doggy and the girl turned around and slapped him. Hilarious! Is there some type of taboo about doggy?

Thanks in advance

Jambo
05-15-11, 00:54
So for a single who is a resident in Addis Abeba, and who has to offer something to his girl friend, chances might be goodNice to hear some encouragement. I am divorced and may eventually make it to AA. My angle might be to look for college students to want to come work for me. Would think cruising Internet Cafe's you would get more English speakers and college types.

Seems a good idea to stay in short term apartments?

Bruce Cheng
05-15-11, 18:31
Dear fellow mongers,

Not long ago when I searched about sex information in A. A online, I happened to find that National Hotel in Piassa (not the one in downtown A. A) has pros. So I went there to find out. At 4:30pm I arrived at the hotel with a bar. I went to bar actually. There were some pros there already but most of them are fat and not pretty looking. Fortunately I found someone satisfactory and took her to the nearby Taitu Hotel. The pro price is 400birr and hotel room (with shower and TV) is 300birr. Compared to the pro price, the hotel room is a little expensive because I could not find another hotel with shower nearby. Her name is Kakida. She is cooperative but I didn't try doggy or BJ.

BKKguy
05-18-11, 01:26
Hi guys,

Thanks in advanceI actually prefer lazy doggy and have never had a problem entering from behind. I (MADE THE MISTAKE) of being in AA during Fasika. Not the best time to monger but I found a bar pro while staying at the Churchill hotel (on Churchill) and took her up to my room for an overnight of fun. Spent 300birr. My hotel is much more, but I was there for work so I didn't pay for that anyway. Her name is Meri. She is a student (2nd year) and actually 'isn't a pro' but who knows with stories these days.

Anyway, she was an atypical Amharic girl, very small, upstairs and down. But an enthusiastic performer. All was on the menu and she even let me COF.

Tomwannabe
05-25-11, 23:11
I stayed 1 1/2 years in that country, mainly Addis Abeba. Well its easy to make contact with girls, who are working in copy shops, internet cafes, cafés, I think its also easy to take them out after work for dinner or movie, or even more? But not for too long, as most of them they live with their parents and they should be home before 21:00?

I would say from 2 phone numbers you give a away- one will call you back. You can also speak to most girls in the street and give them your phone number. And wait.

But its all about their future. I know a pretty girl S. She studied computer in kind of evening courses, she works in an Interent cafe in Olympia. .

So for a single who is a resident in Addis Abeba, and who has to offer something to his girl friend, chances might be good, but for all others, better go to Kenya, Ghana, etc? Or?

JohnA general observation about african girls, gathered from various encounters in different countries: Ethiopians are less keen on sex comparing africans with each other and more long term thinking, I. E. The sort of 'Thai style' WGs or semi or non pros who will engage in sex in exchange for cash but hoping to get married. Sifting through the forum it seems to confirm this. John, too bad you weren't single. Perhaps you'd otherwise ended up with a beautiful (they are indeed) Ethiopian lady? What do you folks think? Any longterm experience with Ethiopians anyone and how did it go?

Blackypop
05-27-11, 16:33
Hi guys.

I would like to visit Ethiopia in August / September for 3 weeks. I am undecided between Ethiopia and Kenya but Ethiopia is my favourite to go.

Does anybody know the accomodation called "Buffet de la Gare"? Or any other good possibility to stay for 3 weeks? Not too expensive and girls are allowed to stay overnight.

I read hear different feebacks about the girls in Ethiopia. Make me unsure. Are they good or not good in the sack?

Or would it be better to visit Kenya for good sex.

I am very undecided have to bookthe flight next week.

Any hints?

Thanks,

Blackypop

FoxesHunter
05-28-11, 13:12
Reading posts on this forum it seems Ethiopia is the Earthly Paradise, I think it is the worse country about sex in Africa.

Some real suggestions by someone knowing many countries in Africa?

Member #4349
05-28-11, 16:42
Don't want prices to head skywards. So I agree ethiopia bad country for sex, oh yes.

Lievre
05-29-11, 01:33
Don't want prices to head skywards. So I agree ethiopia bad country for sex, oh yes.Too afraid your dirty street hookers from Chechnya (No showers in 2 weeks and no English spoken) increase their rates from 10 to 11 USD. LMFAO

Wake up dude, this is Ethiopia. A few Americans won't change shit. 88 million people and a terrible country for decent mongers in search of decent semi-pros or pros.

The perfect country for you apparently.

Microbe78
06-03-11, 20:43
Hello mongers,

This forum helped me alot to find my way out to action in Dubai this year. I expect the same for Addis.

I will be in AA this Monday and will stay for 5 days. I booked a room at Ghion Hotel which is I believe in the middle of action. I guess Blue Nil and Memo is just 2-3 mins away.

I wonder if the streets are safe in AA for a white man and if Ghion a GF hotel.

Please also let me know the up to date prices for 9s & 10s.

I will be alone and what would be the reaction when I ask a cab driver to take me to a city tour to lovely girl's places like Checnya. What is the attitude towards sex tourists.

Thans for the heads up, in advance.

Member #4349
06-05-11, 00:11
Two or three rather overweight girls in Ghion most nights, I'd say its GF, its 10 mins to memo, its fairly safe on the streets, except you may well get run over crossing meskel square.

Get a cab to Chechnya when you've time or Kasanges (landmark is Jupiter hotel I think).

Don't pay more than 300.

Claudio
06-07-11, 09:57
I'm in Addis 2morrow for 3 weeks.

If anyone is there for a drink ore a stroll in Piazza, let me knew.

Will stay in Atlas Hotel and later in Emmad ore another Appartement.

Blackypop
06-07-11, 11:20
I did a reservation in Taitu hotel (Addis) for August for 5 days. It was confirmed after I asked if femal visitors are allowed?

The answer was short: "Yes Sir."

Blackypop

Microbe78
06-09-11, 23:14
thansk guys for the help.

i am staying in ghion at the moment. i arrived this monday at 12:30 am and after the check in i went directly to memo. a girl started humping me after 10 mins. then i bought her a bear but she did not accept 300 birr and left. then many girls came to be but i receted them kindly as none of them was my type at all. after an hour i spotted a beauty with wonderfull clothes and lovely face. i got closer and asked her name. our famous betty. i saw this name maybe 10 times in this topic and i bet this is the same betty as all the memo staff knows her with this name. she had a great confidence as she was the only one not going to customers. she was not even looking like a pros. she did not even asked for a fuck. she asked me to go somewhereelse. i took her to concorde and we spent an hour there. then i asked her to go to the hotel. (they charged me 25 usd) when we entered he room she suddenly went crazy and told me that we would sleep in seperated beds (shocked) after a wrestling (not joking) i convinced her at least to sleep in the same bed. i made many attempts to fuck her for 3 hours but nothing. she was even more angry every time. i couldn't sleep whole night. in the morning she woke up and started stroking me. i made a shot. it was one of the best ones ever. then she asked for 100 birr for the taxi and i paid. it was my luck day.)

on wednesday again memo. after 10 mins a girl, which is the best looking one i have ever seen came to me. after 30 mins of chat she asked for the money. i offered 300 birr and she asked for 300 usd. after a bargain session we agreed on 1000 birr which is extremely high according to this forum and this is only for 1 shot. i accepted and f*ked her. after then i convinced her to speep next to me for a while. 3 hours later she woke up and asked for 2500 birr as it turned into be a whole night. we argued a while and she reluctantly accepted 100 usd which is 1700 birr. it was again a very nice performance, however much more expensive than a russian girl in arab countries.

after such a catastropic night i decided to stay in my room tonight. i will update you tomorrow as i will see piazza in the evening.

actually in the day time i had many opportunities to find a regulay beauty, a university student maybe, but i am here for business with my boss and he even noticed that i received quite a big attraction on the streets. in order not to lose my job i just stayed away from them. what a pity that i am not alone here.

all in all, what i noticed is all ethiopians speak english which is claimed to be completely opposite in this topic.

girls are quite creative in bed which is also oppisitely reported in this topic.

my question is what time is suitable and safe to hang around at piazza to find some regular girls as i don't want to pay for pros since there are many others who like me and who are much more clean.

thanks for the heads up.

Blackypop
06-10-11, 16:13
Microbe78,

I am very interested in your report because I will decide next week if I will go to Addis or some other country.

Blackypop

Mersha30
06-11-11, 15:24
thansk guys for the help.

i am staying in ghion at the moment. i arrived this monday at 12:30 am and after the check in i went directly to memo. a girl started humping me after 10 mins. then i bought her a bear but she did not accept 300 birr and left. then many girls came to be but i receted them kindly as none of them was my type at all. after an hour i spotted a beauty with wonderfull clothes and lovely face. i got closer and asked her name. our famous betty. i saw this name maybe 10 times in this topic and i bet this is the same betty as all the memo staff knows her with this name. she had a great confidence as she was the only one not going to customers. she was not even looking like a pros. she did not even asked for a fuck. she asked me to go somewhereelse. i took her to concorde and we spent an hour there. then i asked her to go to the hotel. (they charged me 25 usd) when we entered he room she suddenly went crazy and told me that we would sleep in seperated beds (shocked) after a wrestling (not joking) i convinced her at least to sleep in the same bed. i made many attempts to fuck her for 3 hours but nothing. she was even more angry every time. i couldn't sleep whole night. in the morning she woke up and started stroking me. i made a shot. it was one of the best ones ever. then she asked for 100 birr for the taxi and i paid. it was my luck day.)

on wednesday again memo. after 10 mins a girl, which is the best looking one i have ever seen came to me. after 30 mins of chat she asked for the money. i offered 300 birr and she asked for 300 usd. after a bargain session we agreed on 1000 birr which is extremely high according to this forum and this is only for 1 shot. i accepted and f*ked her. after then i convinced her to speep next to me for a while. 3 hours later she woke up and asked for 2500 birr as it turned into be a whole night. we argued a while and she reluctantly accepted 100 usd which is 1700 birr. it was again a very nice performance, however much more expensive than a russian girl in arab countries.

after such a catastropic night i decided to stay in my room tonight. i will update you tomorrow as i will see piazza in the evening.

actually in the day time i had many opportunities to find a regulay beauty, a university student maybe, but i am here for business with my boss and he even noticed that i received quite a big attraction on the streets. in order not to lose my job i just stayed away from them. what a pity that i am not alone here.

all in all, what i noticed is all ethiopians speak english which is claimed to be completely opposite in this topic.

girls are quite creative in bed which is also oppisitely reported in this topic.

my question is what time is suitable and safe to hang around at piazza to find some regular girls as i don't want to pay for pros since there are many others who like me and who are much more clean.

thanks for the heads up. from your report i can tell you are yooung and kinda good looking that is why you are getting attention. ethiopians are exteremly beautiful and the ones you find at memo and concorde are 9's and 10's andf i am sure you got a 9 in betty. anyway to monger for non-pros go to the famous la-parazian cafe at olompia and make sure to have nice car with you the giorls have lots of competion for them. also in piazza go to razel cafe right by ethio ampere cinema walk aroud and try to any walking hot girl you see. don't be scared if they are kinda stuck up you can divert the conversation as if you juyst want to know direction to a hotel or something then she might help you as ethiopians are hospitable and like to help strangers. if you can please share pictures of thgose girls in memo and concord. thanks.

Lievre
06-12-11, 02:07
Ethiopians are exteremly beautiful and the ones you find at memo and concorde are 9's and 10'sLOL I've been to Memo many times: I've seen 5's. 6's, rarely a 7 never an HB8.

Bruce Cheng
06-12-11, 16:42
LOL I've been to Memo many times: I've seen 5's. 6's, rarely a 7 never an HB8.Hi, guys. What is the meaning of 5's. 6's.

Thanks a lot.

Lievre
06-13-11, 05:38
Hi, guys. What is the meaning of 5's. 6's.It's a way of rating (subjectively) the beauty of women on a scale from 1 to 10.

10 being the most beautiful woman on earth and 1 the ugliest.

Norweez
06-13-11, 15:37
Microbe78,

I am very interested in your report because I will decide next week if I will go to Addis or some other country.

BlackypopWill be interested in both your reports.

Claudio
06-14-11, 13:41
I'm here in Addis right now.

Its very stupit I think to pay a girl more than max. 400like in Bakal piazza ore blue nil ore Haiolet / and this is to much anzway / 150/200, Chechenia 150 / you can find stunners everywheere in Addis. Just take your time. /1700 is a double monthly encome for a teacher / As I said before. Met my Girls in Tagged and Facebook. My girlfriend after work she is comming to me for a fuck and dinner, pay her a taxi home to her parrents and I'm free for the night. Culture is different here. And now we have fasting time| means some girls don't eat meet, and don't have sex. LOL.

Forget Memo and Concorde. There are so manz other options here.

I moved to GG / Rozal Hotel. Super big room / breackfast / vez nice stuff / 20 Euro. Perfect.

More updates soon

Shinsen
06-14-11, 22:07
I'm here in Addis right now.

Its very stupit I think to pay a girl more than max. 400like in Bakal piazza ore blue nil ore Haiolet / and this is to much anzway / 150/200, Chechenia 150 / you can find stunners everywheere in Addis. Just take your time. /1700 is a double monthly encome for a teacher / As I said before. Met my Girls in Tagged and Facebook. My girlfriend after work she is comming to me for a fuck and dinner, pay her a taxi home to her parrents and I'm free for the night. Culture is different here. And now we have fasting time| means some girls don't eat meet, and don't have sex. LOL.

Forget Memo and Concorde. There are so manz other options here.

I moved to GG / Rozal Hotel. Super big room / breackfast / vez nice stuff / 20 Euro. Perfect.

More updates soon1700 birr is more like a girl or two and you have them for a whole month. 200 birr, good service and fun. 300 birr MAX, no more.

Can you give me direction or location of area to GG / Rozal hotel or phone numbers? Is that 400 birr per night for a room then?

Thanks

Warren757
06-15-11, 23:12
i have been going to aa for the last 20 years on company business and all ways stay at sheraton now, hilton before. the company provides a car which is good after 10 pm, trafic not as bad. there is live music in the sheraton tue thru thu. in the office bar and the disco is open on thu, fri, and sat. allways nice girls there but they are asking 100usd + or. normally in the afternoon you can find a girl or two hanging out there for a st in your room. i have been stoped a couple of time by the local police / military for getting bj or peeing in the street. i allway carry a little extra burr and just pay them off, not a problem. the girls in memo and concord allways look better after a few beer and is dark in these places. you need to check them out in light before taking them home. allways lock your valuebles up before bringing girl back to room, even money in your pocket. the black rose is nice bar with expats and locals to have a drink in before getting started. if you go to a club with a dance show and you see a dancing girl you like just stuff a few birr in her top and she will sit with you, sometimes. i have never had a problem at night in addis with the locals. farenhite and platium another good club to go to on thu, fri, and sat nights. a friend of mine said he use to pick girls up in shopping mall on bole road durning the day but never tried that.

Blackypop
06-16-11, 11:23
Allways nice girls there but they are asking 100usd + or.And what do you pay in fact?

Blackypop

Claudio
06-16-11, 12:17
1700 birr is more like a girl or two and you have them for a whole month. 200 birr, good service and fun. 300 birr MAX, no more.

Can you give me direction or location of area to GG / Rozal hotel or phone numbers? Is that 400 birr per night for a room then?

ThanksGG-Royal Hotelm is in Gerjji Road next to Emmad and the Emperial Hotel (its closed).

As I said. Good room. Quite. Good rate. Breackfast. A litle far from the action (Piazza). But after some weeks you get tired of low prositution in Piazza. My favorite is still BAKAL. Sweet girls. GFE-Experience. They ask for 400- ST.

Kasanchas, Haloete, and Chechenia. Is arround 60-80 bir by taxi.

Claudio
06-16-11, 12:28
i have been going to aa for the last 20 years on company business and all ways stay at sheraton now, hilton before. the company provides a car which is good after 10 pm, trafic not as bad. there is live music in the sheraton tue thru thu. in the office bar and the disco is open on thu, fri, and sat. allways nice girls there but they are asking 100usd + or. normally in the afternoon you can find a girl or two hanging out there for a st in your room. i have been stoped a couple of time by the local police / military for getting bj or peeing in the street. i allway carry a little extra burr and just pay them off, not a problem. the girls in memo and concord allways look better after a few beer and is dark in these places. you need to check them out in light before taking them home. allways lock your valuebles up before bringing girl back to room, even money in your pocket. the black rose is nice bar with expats and locals to have a drink in before getting started. if you go to a club with a dance show and you see a dancing girl you like just stuff a few birr in her top and she will sit with you, sometimes. i have never had a problem at night in addis with the locals. farenhite and platium another good club to go to on thu, fri, and sat nights. a friend of mine said he use to pick girls up in shopping mall on bole road durning the day but never tried that.your lucky. but anyway the asking price in this places are to high! rigth: we have to take care of our valuebles!

and: in 10 days 4 times they tried to robbe me in the daytime. in funny different ways. just to take care even in the day it is very important. a friend was robbed last sutterday near kasanchas on one of the dark streets.

not a god experience. and he used to live here for 3 years now. my sweety as i said. she is going more open like we found it in s. e. asia ore south america. blow job and everything is going on, when you are with a girls after 4-5 days. they getting wild and the unexperienced way in sex are chancing in wild sexpartys in your room.

will stay another 2 weeks. update soon.

Mersha30
06-17-11, 04:55
i have been going to aa for the last 20 years on company business and all ways stay at sheraton now, hilton before. the company provides a car which is good after 10 pm, trafic not as bad. there is live music in the sheraton tue thru thu. in the office bar and the disco is open on thu, fri, and sat. allways nice girls there but they are asking 100usd + or. normally in the afternoon you can find a girl or two hanging out there for a st in your room. i have been stoped a couple of time by the local police / military for getting bj or peeing in the street. i allway carry a little extra burr and just pay them off, not a problem. the girls in memo and concord allways look better after a few beer and is dark in these places. you need to check them out in light before taking them home. allways lock your valuebles up before bringing girl back to room, even money in your pocket. the black rose is nice bar with expats and locals to have a drink in before getting started. if you go to a club with a dance show and you see a dancing girl you like just stuff a few birr in her top and she will sit with you, sometimes. i have never had a problem at night in addis with the locals. farenhite and platium another good club to go to on thu, fri, and sat nights. a friend of mine said he use to pick girls up in shopping mall on bole road durning the day but never tried that.can you tell me where the black rose is. and if you have some pictures of the hottest girls you got laid with too.

apreciate it. thanks.

Norweez
06-17-11, 09:58
i have been stoped a couple of time by the local police / military for getting bj or peeing in the street.hi, this is the first time i'm hearing this on this forum, i know this may be redundant, but this is a factor that will determine whether i go to addis or somewhere else. i really like bbbj and i prefer to just get it in the car (if i can rent one).

can you please provide me with some info as to where to pick up the girls that will provide such service and how much it costs. any additional info will also be welcome.

thanks

Claudio
06-18-11, 08:07
From 100 girls. May two ore three will do it. So hard work to find them on the street for 150-200. From the bar its the same. Sex only. Means fucking without any GFE. You need passion and time. 4-5 days. Yesterdy I stayed in BON Cafe Rest. In Bole daytime, next to Black Rose. Here you can see all the stunners. They comming for a drink after 1 PM and can just see the beauty of Ethiop. As waiting for my sweety. So I didn't smile to anyone. LOL. But all where looking great 8-10. Pros, semi and Girls from the office arround. Some of theme couldn't walk the stairs cause of theyr new 18 inch higheels was funny to watch. And soooo sexy to see how they where walking. Its a nice place sitting on the rooftop for a drink. Opposide is a nice cafe to. Cake. Something. Arround the corner is STOCKHOLM a nice restaurant for lunch. You will see only regular girls for lunch there. From 12-2 Pm. Make a smile. Its so easy to find a nice one on the street daytime.

Regards

Nanar4697
06-18-11, 09:03
Hi everybody,

I went to Ethiopia several times and never find the "perfect" hotel. For me the perfect hotel should be a GFE hotel, of course. With a massage parlor inside or nearby and with at least a good bar to meet girls.

Price : arround 100 USD.

Before I tried :

Dreamliner : seems good, but overpriced for the service and they charge for the girl, even if she come for a massage.

Yoly hotel : Room are very good and spacious with free wifi, but even on a Friday, no one in the nightclub and no one at the bar.

Wabi shebele : It seems it is a governement hotel just few girls at the bar, but not good looking.

Can someone give me a good idea? I ear about Jupiter international and desalegn 3 but don't know if they are really good.

Thanks

Blackypop
06-18-11, 20:14
It seems to be difficult to find a good hotel in Addis in value for money. I sent some reservations to hotels but no answer.

Don't understand this kind of business.

I will stay in August / September for about 3 weeks.

Apartment would be useful.

Any hints?

Blackypop

Blackypop
06-18-11, 21:16
It seems to be difficult to find a good hotel in Addis in value for money. I sent some reservations to hotels but no answer.

Don't understand this kind of business.

I will stay in August / September for about 3 weeks.

Apartment would be useful.

Any hints?

BlackypopAnother thing.

Some guys are talking about 100 up to 200 $ for the girls.

Some guys are talking about 200 up to 400 Birr for the girls.

It is a big difference and confusing for me.

Member #4349
06-19-11, 16:02
Blacky: for starters call the hotels directly, internet and email isn't all that in Ethiopia.

Girls. If you want short time with a working girl, then she'll start off at 500 or 600 birr and accept 300.

If you're a bit thick, or can't negotiate well, or can't tell the difference when they say they're not working, and they just want a $100 present for rent\doctors\mothers medical bill then you can easily pay that much.

Possibly you like to think you're in a "relationship" with a non-working girl, in which case you will have to pay more to enjoy this role play.

Some people just don't get the difference in pricing, equating how much they pay in a US strip bar for just looking, and maybe paying a bit less in addis thinking they've got a bargain. The name for these people is "idiots", and they really don't get anything more than my 300 birr ride. An orgasm is an orgasm (I'm tallking about yours, not hers).

Other people believe there is a linear relationship between the amount paid and services rendered. They will go to developing countries and pay triple, quadruple the rate then expect some kind of quadruple service in return. Which in these personal services is absolutely kaka, in fact the girls doesn't respect you as an over-payer is a proven mark, but it does go some way to explaining the cost differentials stated.

Key facts:

1. A trip to Addis and the chechnya area and other areas at night aren't for the faint-hearted.

2. Monthly wage around $50. And a lot aren't employed.

3. Working girls will expect around 300 after negotiation. If you're poor at negotiating STAY HOME!

4. Electricity is off usually between 8pm-10pm dependent on many (unexplained) circumstances.

5. The native cuisine is largely dreadful (curry eaten by hands) and could give you worms. (raw meat eaten by hand). Fortunately recent economic development has brought a wider range of western options.

6. YMMV. Many many girls will try for a shot at the "relationship" role play, if there's even the slightest possibility of them & family getting out.

7. Its entirely possible to give far more money to a girl, she's not going to say no. Therefore stab-in-the-dark offers of $100 will be gratefully accepted. Actually if you do that they'll probably say, that $150 is the going rate, therefore for $100 no kissing, or something, forceing you to her upsell game, she'll know you are green as grass and ready for a wallet lightening experience. They will use a technique known as "lying".

8. If you absolutely have to have the stunner 9/10 thats floating round the bar restaurant, cafe disco etc, who knows you're drooling, then you'll have to pay her price. This sets the tems of reference for your "relationship" with her, and don't expect it to get any cheaper.

OK, having said that its perfectly possible to meet a non-working girl, have a relationship based on mutual whatever, and have a great life, but as this is a forum that specialises in Prostitution I'd think that kind of stuff is a tad off-topic.

Blackypop
06-20-11, 02:17
@Biffa thanks for your very interesting answer. I needed the dictionary for translation but understood everything.

I have many experience in Asia and the Philippines but to Africa it will be my first trip.

Until Wednesday I have to decide what country I will visit.

On my short list were Ghana, Kenya and Ethiopia.

Ghana I cancelled already for this time.

Will I select Ethiopia (Addis) or Mombasa or both?

Thanks and cheers.

Blackypop

Claudio
06-21-11, 12:58
You are right.

ADDIS but as I told before. 400 is the limit. If you pay more. Pay it in Memo, Sheraton, Hilton, Platinium, etc. There you can spend your 100 US and more.

Like in every country (Phillipines, SE / Asia, Southjameica, etc) there are Semi. Prostitutes and just working girl a date everywhere in Town they are happy with a Dinner, etc.

YESTERDAY . I hate the dirty Beds in Piazza, Chechenia, Haolet and Kasachaz. (all red light aereas). You can get a girl there for short time arround 100-150, Birr and a bed in a Hotel for 30-60 BIrr. So I bouth a blanket in the supermarket. (never di before-LOL) in the end the girl I had in Piazza was on a suuuper white blanket on the bed. Sexdressed with one of my miniskirtes. Had good 1 1/2hours with her in the Hotel arround Chales de Gaulle. For 100 BIRR.

MOMBASA is a good destination to. Girls are more open, Food more expaensive, accomodation in MTWAPPA (see the Kenia treet) and a good Disco casaurina, where all the girls are. Bambnuri Beach is the place. I'm there in August. I missed the see and the palmtrees here in Addis.

Norweez
06-21-11, 17:29
@Biffa thanks for your very interesting answer. I needed the dictionary for translation but understood everything.

I have many experience in Asia and the Philippines but to Africa it will be my first trip.

Until Wednesday I have to decide what country I will visit.

On my short list were Ghana, Kenya and Ethiopia.

Ghana I cancelled already for this time.

Will I select Ethiopia (Addis) or Mombasa or both?

Thanks and cheers.

BlackypopBlackypop, is it possible that you can be our guinea pig and test the waters out in addis;

You can find the best hotels for the price where there are on site girls,

Where to find the open minded girls who would slob a knob (there was a post about this earlier but its outdated) ,

Where to pick up girls for quick car dates,

Where to rent cheap cars, etc etc.

You can also check this out :

http://www.zguesthouse.com/

Tell us your experience, is it girlfriendly etc.

There is so much info about mombasa, we need to know about addis!

Thanks

Norweez
06-21-11, 18:58
You are right.

YESTERDAY. I hate the dirty Beds in Piazza, Chechenia, Haolet and Kasachaz. (all red light aereas). You can get a girl there for short time arround 100-150, Birr and a bed in a Hotel for 30-60 BIrr. So I bouth a blanket in the supermarket. (never di before-LOL) in the end the girl I had in Piazza was on a suuuper white blanket on the bed. Sexdressed with one of my miniskirtes. Had good 1 1/2hours with her in the Hotel arround Chales de Gaulle. For 100 BIRR. Claudio, please provide names of streets and hotels with this experience. Which hotel can you get a room for 30-60 birr? Is it possible to rent a room there for a whole night and just pick and choose from the girls?

Blackypop
06-21-11, 19:57
Hi guys.

Tonight I will book my flight to Africa either Addis Abeba or Mombasa via Nairobi. It is a bonusflight from miles and more and I can fly in businessclass. I am not decided at the moment but may be in 2 or 3 or 4 hours.

Another idea is if I don't feel good in Addis with the girls I can journey to Mombasa from Addis for some days.

Does anybody know if there would be any visa-problems for a trip from Addis to Mombasa and back?

The Z-guesthous looks very interesting. I can't form an opinion about the location if it is good for mongering?

One advantage could be it's close to university.

My flight will be from August 23 until September 16.

Tomorrow I will will go to Thailand and Philippines for 3 weeks.

Cheers.

Blackypop

Blackypop
06-21-11, 22:49
Have booked Addis from August 23 until Septmeber 16.

I think enough time to explore the nightlife of Addis.

I am also interested in culture of Ethiopia.

Blackypop

Blackypop
06-22-11, 12:52
Does anybody know if Taitu hotel is GF?

Blackypop

Mersha30
06-22-11, 16:10
Guys what is up with pictures these days? . Haven't been posted lately. Those of you who had the opprtunity to get some shots please share with us. THANKS!

Blackypop
06-24-11, 04:54
Had a lot of (trouble) traffic with Taitu hotel. It was recommend by some people living in Addis.

First they answered me I am allowed to take visitors.

Second they answered only 2 person for one room are allowed.

Third they answered me no visitors are allowed overnight.

I contacted z guest house now.

Any other idea below 50$?

Blackypop

The E
06-25-11, 03:03
i have been going to aa for the last 20 years on company business and all ways stay at sheraton now, hilton before. the company provides a car which is good after 10 pm, trafic not as bad. there is live music in the sheraton tue thru thu. in the office bar and the disco is open on thu, fri, and sat. allways nice girls there but they are asking 100usd + or. normally in the afternoon you can find a girl or two hanging out there for a st in your room. i have been stoped a couple of time by the local police / military for getting bj or peeing in the street. i allway carry a little extra burr and just pay them off, not a problem. the girls in memo and concord allways look better after a few beer and is dark in these places. you need to check them out in light before taking them home. allways lock your valuebles up before bringing girl back to room, even money in your pocket. the black rose is nice bar with expats and locals to have a drink in before getting started. if you go to a club with a dance show and you see a dancing girl you like just stuff a few birr in her top and she will sit with you, sometimes. i have never had a problem at night in addis with the locals. farenhite and platium another good club to go to on thu, fri, and sat nights. a friend of mine said he use to pick girls up in shopping mall on bole road durning the day but never tried that.i always stay in the sheraton too. you can bring a girl there, you just have to act like she's with you instead of walking in looking guilty and no one will bother you. the security doesn't really care anyway. just make sure that she isn't all dusty or anything.

Claudio
06-27-11, 08:32
My last Night in Addis was a NIGHTMARE:

As I told you I had this lovely nice big room in GG-Royal Hotel. 4th floor last room. Big bed, chair, sofa, table, balcony. Etc. For 28 US$ incl. Breackfast and totaly girlfriendly.

My hotel (GG-Royal) burn down. (not down. But the fire was good anought to fill up every corner with dust and heavy heavy smoke. The fire starts in the lobby at 2AM. I was in the 4th floor last room. I was with my girlfriend from Addis. We are happy:_ we survived. 2 Hours waiting on the Balkony in the middle of the dyrty, smoke disaster I have ever been. I was thinking to jump. Thanks god we didn't.

So. You see after that: I'm more happy to live and so I got a first class flight with ethipian airline to frankfurt. Cause of the disaster, I loooked like a strandet pirat, black and smelling like a chemical bomb. But I survived. Some demaging on my face-cause I was running to a f. Door I and the middle of the night-no ligth in the middle of the smoke, etc.

Will be back in July for a week before Mombasa. So I'm looking for a new hotel.

Sheraton and Hilton is not my taste.

Here the sweety from Piazza. She was realy sweet. 20 Room. 40 for her at 1Am on Wednesday, and I brought my owne blancet! LOL.

Will try to send soon. Sorry. Pic was to big.

Claudio
06-27-11, 09:07

20BIRR room. 40 birr girl. 1Am 3 days ago Piazza

Norweez
06-28-11, 22:23

20BIRR room. 40 birr girl. 1Am 3 days ago PiazzaClaudio, Claudio, not good enough my friend.

DETAILS please, for the blind, st name, hotel name etc etc.

Can't you see blackypop is on the way? I mean help the poor fellow out here.

Claudio
07-01-11, 16:38
If you just turn rleft after Thaitu Hotel the loop back up the street. Than take the first right. A small dark street without light. Just in the beginning on the left side there is a litle place. Somewhere is sitting there and will ask you if you need a room and a condom, etc. Girls are in the street left and right and arround the corner. 1AM 40Birr. 11Pm was 100Birr (don't pay more) , room 20-60 Birr, bring your owne blanket!

I'm surching for a hotel now for JUly, when I'm there. GG-IS burn down, Atlas is So So, what about Airport Motel? Someone beeing there?

Claudio

Norweez
07-02-11, 17:15
1AM 40Birr. 11Pm was 100Birr (don't pay more) , room 20-60 Birr, bring your owne blanket!

I'm surching for a hotel now for JUly, when I'm there. GG-IS burn down, Atlas is So So, what about Airport Motel? Someone beeing there?

ClaudioI honestly thought you made a mistake and typed 40 instead of 400. Thats a cute girl there (just from the thumb I don't have an accout to see the full pic) , addis is a wierd place, why would such a sweet thing go for such a low price?

Ill try and find this place, but from you directions and wikimapia it seems that the area may be full of such places.

Never heard of Airport motel, but I read that taitu itself and national hotel which is right behind it are good.

Claudio
07-03-11, 15:05
Piazza at night is ok for some days.

At 8. 00 PM 200 Birr, and the prices go down until 40Birr at 1Am for shorttime.

Don't expect a GF.Experience. Pure sex and you can kiss some sweet tits and sometimes you got a litle more.

There are plenty of hotels arround. But for quality and price. Hope I can find better one like Atlas, etc. But I'm so tired of Atlas. I was so noicy cause of the traffice the whole night.

Tomwannabe
07-05-11, 18:39
Folks, had a week holidays left I carried over that I had to use up, hence I thought of exploring Africa a bit more this time and it was Ethiopia, Addis Abeba where I went end of May, just about when the rainy season started. Addis is pretty safe even at night, however, it doesn't mean forgetting about common sense. Weatherwise it is rather pleasant around that time of the year, ie not too hot and not too cold either, nights can be a bit chilly. No moscitos / malaria was an additional bonus. Wandering around at night will give you plenty of action, it doesn't have to be Chechnya as here and there SWs will be standing around. Of course the main concentration of them at the places mentioned in many posts before.

Chu Chu bar is still closed. Perhaps for good. Emperial Hotel is also closed for refurbishment.

I checked into Sheraton for a few days, giving me a treat staying at Addis' most expensive hotel, apparently dry land. I beg to differ: One evening, on my way out I bumped into a girl, average looks and body, who was a bit drunk. At first I thought she'd be staying in the hotel. So, I started talking to her and soon it became apparent she's a business lady. Oh, I thought, let's see what will happen bearing in mind previous posts in here. We went together back into the hotel. I was prepared that the security guards might not let her in but as it turns out it was no problem and not even her I'd was taken. I took her to my room and we got down to business. She gave me a good BBBJ followed by CIM. Once the deed was done I gave her 350 Birr and she left. This much for the Sheraton hotel being dry land.

Hotels for ST: Djibouti Road, Mike Leyland etc. Kazanchas area and so on have a sort of red light infrastructure. In fact, you can go really, really low, dope yourself out with khat (if you like that) which they sell in the little shops in these areas, pick a girl, go into any of the smaller roads off those main roads into those little hotels they call 'pensions' for a banging session. Quality of such 'pensions' is always rather bad, so, as Claudio says it does help to have a clean blanket. Prices are low. I checked out some of the pensions walking around at day time where these places are usually empty.

Best day to go to night clubs seems Fr, Sat and Sun. Was in Bakal on a Thur where not much was going on and then again on a Sun where there were plenty of pretty girls to choose from.

Chechnya (Christmas light bars not far from Atlas and Joly hotel) : you got to be in the mood for it. Don't take anything with you except cash stuffed into your pockets. Wear some worn out cloth you don't mind getting ripped apart. Pop into any of the bars, be prepared to be kept in there by the girls where you will have to wrestle your way out. They might not be big but quite strong. The idea of these bars is for to spend money on drinks and perhaps take a girl with you. Virtually no english. If you are the faint hearted, don't go there but if you want to have a personal challenge and be a bit experimental have a go at it. LOL

Claudio
07-06-11, 12:36
Good report.

Yeah I loved Bakal a lot. Evry night its good spot for a drink. Girls are 400. Some cuties there, and the dirty room 60Birr.

Had a blowjob as wellfrom a Bakal girl and from my girl after 2 days every girl is going more open.

Still surching for a 30-40US$ Hotel. Any experience with Airport Motel ore some new arround Bole?

Will be back on 28. July on my way to Mombasa.

Claudio
07-06-11, 15:06
One of my addis girls.

Globalnomad5
07-06-11, 17:47
. If you are the faint hearted, don't go there but if you want to have a personal challenge and be a bit experimental have a go at it. LOLOK, so what are the best options for the faint-hearted first time visitor?

Bruce Cheng
07-06-11, 19:14
Hi, by the way, where is Bakal? Thank you.

Good report.

Yeah I loved Bakal a lot. Evry night its good spot for a drink. Girls are 400. Some cuties there, and the dirty room 60Birr.

Had a blowjob as wellfrom a Bakal girl and from my girl after 2 days every girl is going more open.

Still surching for a 30-40US$ Hotel. Any experience with Airport Motel ore some new arround Bole?

Will be back on 28. July on my way to Mombasa.

Tomwannabe
07-06-11, 22:13
OK, so what are the best options for the faint-hearted first time visitor?Well, Bakal is fine. Just go there any day. Look around and if you like somebody keep glancing at her and smile. She will come to you. Just be there and see what will happen. You might get approached perhaps you have to do the first step. Ask taxi drivers, they will take you there. Bakal and Blue Nile bar are in the same street by the way around Piazza. Basically, for the faint hearted, go to any club mentioned in previous posts. However, often you will have to do the first step unless you go to a brothel but that's not for me and I haven't tried that.

Mersha30
07-06-11, 23:28
Hi, by the way, where is Bakal? Thank you.It is on your way to 4 kilo from cinema ampere in piassa. Probably 350 yards

Claudio
07-07-11, 13:53
By the way. Bakal IS a brothel. All the girls here (weekdays. 10 +-) Weekend (20+-) working there. Sometimes its goot to meet a regular nonpro there. But wich girl is going there. Amy you are luck and you find one. In company with her brother, etc.

The bars on the way on Arat Kilo are dangeres at night. EVERY taxidriver told me that. Tehre are some on the left side before. Piazza. Very low bottom ground.

Piazza is much more better. And save!

And by the way why are no pictures here anymore?

Globalnomad5
07-09-11, 18:38
Thanks for the info. Still trying to decide if Adis is a good mongering destination. I know Kenya gets the top billing on this forum, but I'm put off by the security situation and I think Ethiopian women are far more attractive.

Does Adis have Bangkok-style massage parlors?

Well, Bakal is fine. Just go there any day. Look around and if you like somebody keep glancing at her and smile. She will come to you. Just be there and see what will happen. You might get approached perhaps you have to do the first step. Ask taxi drivers, they will take you there. Bakal and Blue Nile bar are in the same street by the way around Piazza. Basically, for the faint hearted, go to any club mentioned in previous posts. However, often you will have to do the first step unless you go to a brothel but that's not for me and I haven't tried that.

Claudio
07-10-11, 21:36
Why are no more pictures here.

Hey guys.

Send some beautys!

Mersha30
07-12-11, 02:49
Why are no more pictures here.

Hey guys.

Send some beautys!I agree with you. We need more pictures. More beauties, more sweeties.

Claudio
07-12-11, 20:06
Just two facebooksweets. For tomorrow.

Mrsk28
07-14-11, 11:33
Hi senior members,

I'm planing for a 3 days trip to Addis in August and this is my first trip. Can any one help me to find safety girl friendly hotel or any hotel with night club, rent between 50. 70 USD per day? I have PM facility, you can PM to me.

Thnaks.

Claudio
07-15-11, 15:49
Wait still for some pictures.

WhizzKid
07-15-11, 17:25
Hi.

I have a spell iin Addis coming up in the autumn and I was thinking about renting an apartment rather than staying in a hotel as usual. Can anyone suggest anywhere suitable? It would be for about 7 weeks. I would ideally like to get somewhere reasonably central. Any advice will be gratefully received. Whizzkid

Bimbo Boy
07-16-11, 13:32
Wait still for some pictures.Congratulations, that's a beautiful girl!

Giovanni58
07-16-11, 17:56
Congratulations, that's a beautiful girl!Where is the best sensul massage in Addis?

Giovanni58
07-17-11, 13:49
Wait still for some pictures.How possible to find that girls?

Jiggydus
07-17-11, 20:20
How possible to find that girls?I just saw the flight crew for Ethiopia Airlines at the hotel I am staying in here in Dakar and seeing their beauty and talking briefly with them have made me change my mind! I am planning to visit Ethiopia for a week later this year. I am planning a diversified approach to ensure I have a great time. Will start to take close notes of past reports and compile my concise users guide to punani heaven in Addis.

John Auro
07-19-11, 22:00
"Another one." thanks Claudio.

Great pix thanks.

Will be back in Addis in November.

Might PM you for some recommendations?

John

Mersha30
07-19-11, 23:25
Wait still for some pictures.Claudio can you tell us where you picked those girls. Is it sheraton or concord?

Claudio
07-20-11, 09:34
Not Sharaton ore Hilton.

Just go to Facebook ore Tagged. Com and mak contact with one of the girls there.

They are happy to meet you, when you in Addis. Takes a day and a dinner and they are ready for a GF experience.

Claudio
07-20-11, 10:36
Still wait for some pictures.

Would be nice to excance more of the sweet gilrs!

Blackypop
07-24-11, 14:15
Not Sharaton ore Hilton.

Just go to Facebook ore Tagged. Com and mak contact with one of the girls there.

They are happy to meet you, when you in Addis. Takes a day and a dinner and they are ready for a GF experience.Sorry I am too stupid for that no experience.

How to contact girls from Addis in FB?

Blackypop

Addis2006
07-24-11, 20:11
I keep reading from you guys that Chu Chu's is closed. Yes, the original place remains closed. But she has reopened in the Chechniya area. It's been at least a year.

Claudio
07-25-11, 08:20
Sorry I am too stupid for that no experience.

How to contact girls from Addis in FB?

BlackypopGo to facebook:

Surch for:

Hanna Yimenu ore Lia 'Lee' Solomon ore Hana Mulat and see the friends of her friends etc.

Just write a msg. And see what happened.

Its a start.

Ethio Guru
07-25-11, 08:36
Can you please tell us where exactly in Chechinia the new Chu Chu's bar is?

I keep reading from you guys that Chu Chu's is closed. Yes, the original place remains closed. But she has reopened in the Chechniya area. It's been at least a year.

John Auro
07-25-11, 18:52
Yes my question too, how to find for "friends" in Ethiopia via facebook?

I tried but did not find a search funktion? Ok once you have a name, you might try her friends, but how to start from ZERO?

In ww. Myspace. Com you can search in countries (unfortunately not narrowing to specific towns)

In ww. Hi5. Com you search countries + towns, very nice.

Cheers.

John

Claudio
07-26-11, 07:57
Yes my question too, how to find for "friends" in Ethiopia via facebook?

I tried but did not find a search funktion? Ok once you have a name, you might try her friends, but how to start from ZERO?

In ww. Myspace. Com you can search in countries (unfortunately not narrowing to specific towns)

In ww. Hi5. Com you search countries + towns, very nice.

Cheers,

JohnThere is NO surchfunktion in FB. Just start with a name and make friends. After that you will have hundrets of names in addis, etc. And most of the girls are serious. LOL and interstet to meet you.

Member #4379
07-27-11, 07:58
Beautiful women. Care to share her performance and cost?

Claudio
07-27-11, 09:30
Beautiful women. Care to share her performance and cost?For weeks sweet chat in Facebook.

Flight from europe to Addis: 600- €

Some presents. Clothing and perfume: 15- €

A coffee, a dinner. 4 hour talk: 10- €

First perfomens: so so: Kissing, Sex and different positions no BJ.

After some days you got everything! GF-Experience for 2 weeks ore more.

Every day lunch ore dinner, boots, taxi, and some cakes: dayly: 15- €

Not a ba deal. Compared to other places.

But you can have a fuck in Piazza as I told you. For 50-100birr. Room: 40Birr, but don't forget your blanket!

No kiss no BJ. Just sex for 20 minutes with one of the girls from the street.

LongManTatto
08-07-11, 05:17
Ethio Guru has also requested. Addis2006 please respond.

Anyone who had recent visit to the new Chuchu Bar, please give us details. The location, service, gals. Etc cheers! It must be improved with lots of service packages.

LongManTatto
08-07-11, 05:44
I arrived last week and the front desk where I have stayed recommended a massage place called Heli massage behind Getah'un building. I went there and they offered me a mattress massage with a massure named Hanna. She is a small sized beautiful spinner girl. The massage was avegare and in the middle of the massage, I asked her if she can be naked and she did respond quickly leaving her panties on. She has very nice little tits as strong as african lemon which I took time to stimulate her and she said let me finish with the massage first. She was rubbing my body with hers and It was very nice and entertaining. Her english is good and she is ready to entertain her client. And at last she offered me a great HJ happy ending which she said that more packages are available if I come next time just after lunch time as there may not be more customers so she can take more time with me. I will be going soon.

Anyone recommends other massage places with better packages.

Ethio Guru. It seems that you have better info: alow me to ask if you give me some tips re strip clubs and a kind of bars in Addis? Cheers

Sunny Snow
08-08-11, 04:56
Ethio Guru has also requested. Addis2006 please respond.

Anyone who had recent visit to the new Chuchu Bar, please give us details. The location, service, gals. Etc cheers! It must be improved with lots of service packages.Hi, everyone, is this so called "new Chuchu bar" still named as "Chuchu bar" or something else?

John Auro
08-08-11, 07:18
Hi Longmattatto,

Yes I passed "Heli massages" also a few times, but this info below is some month old.

Will be back in Addis in November and hope for some good time. Am still looking for som apartment or flat.

John.

HELI MASSAGE, Howard (22) , sign oppossite Axum Hotel, tiny street, follow signs. 90 for swedish massage. 150 for matress smassage, it includes streching of body, I prefer matress massage because when leaving the place you feel more "balanced".

"Salam" beautiful inteligent girl, talkative, good medical massage, asked 150 for "extra massage", came down to 100, I denied.

"Mujé" speaks no English, medical massage below standart, I scream twice the way she is pressing hard my body, would do "extra massage",

"Betty", beautiful slim girl with good energy, medic. Massage average, erotic handjob with good variations.

Other girls:,"Marit","Lili","Hana","Lydia".

"Saday" cute, nice, polite girl, trained near Magalania, starts with feet, good medical massage, lot of time, no sex, (She was actually at TIGI MASSAGE before and she was not impressing my at that time, but now yes).

Ethio Guru
08-08-11, 14:47
Longmattatto,

Well, I don't think there are any strip clubs. There was one in the name of Arose but it closed (bank repossessed or something like that.)

I head someone say that there is something resembling stripping at Enigma (on meskel flower road) and at Key bar (near the airport next to Red Bean) but I doubt it. If anyone checks, then please let us know.

Chuchu was very good but it got closed and I don't know if there is a new one. Someone said so but nothing yet!

Massages are plentyfull now a days. I know for sure that at Rich Day Spa (near Megenegna) one girl used to offer full service. And also there is a new one Mercy (Meskel flower road) and most of the girls do offer full service. Again, if anyone does check these out, let us know.

Hi Longmattatto,

Yes I passed "Heli massages" also a few times, but this info below is some month old.

Will be back in Addis in November and hope for some good time. Am still looking for som apartment or flat.

John.

HELI MASSAGE, Howard (22) , sign oppossite Axum Hotel, tiny street, follow signs. 90 for swedish massage. 150 for matress smassage, it includes streching of body, I prefer matress massage because when leaving the place you feel more "balanced".

"Salam" beautiful inteligent girl, talkative, good medical massage, asked 150 for "extra massage", came down to 100, I denied.

"Mujé" speaks no English, medical massage below standart, I scream twice the way she is pressing hard my body, would do "extra massage",

"Betty", beautiful slim girl with good energy, medic. Massage average, erotic handjob with good variations.

Other girls:,"Marit","Lili","Hana","Lydia".

"Saday" cute, nice, polite girl, trained near Magalania, starts with feet, good medical massage, lot of time, no sex, (She was actually at TIGI MASSAGE before and she was not impressing my at that time, but now yes).

LongManTatto
08-08-11, 22:12
Thank you for th info Ethio Guru & John Auro!

Where is chuchu bar? What was it like before if someone has been there before? Was it a strip club or wild dancers. Why is it closed?

My taxi driver took me a mall called Gettu city center on bole road and went to see some shops. I met a shop attendant girl, young sexy look, and started to talk to her and the first thing she asked me was that whether I am looking for something to buy or a girl. She was too fast and too upfront and I was a bit shy. She gave me her number which I will call tomorrow.

Then my taxi driver took me a massage place called Helen massage. They don't offer mattress massage and it is only swedish massage. The reception girl told me that I can choose a massuer and took me to a room next to the reception. There were 5 beautiful girls and I picked the tall light skin girl. We went to the room and before she started I took few minutes to get to know her. Her name is Betty. I told her that I am looking for a massage with a naked massuer and she agreed to remove her tops and bra. I just said OMG. She has a massive and full tits which I was massageing the whole session. The massage was average and at last she gave me a good hand job not a rushed one and said that she can come to my hotel for a massage if I arrange a pick up which I will do very soon (maybe she could offer full service).

Tonight, I have a plan to check some of the hotspots around Atlas hotel and my taxi driver told me that there is a bar near to imerial Hotel or EMMAD apartments or Save the children office which is a strip club and offering naked lap dance. (I would be lucky) anyone had this experiance before?

Ethio Guru
08-09-11, 06:51
Chuchu used to be a bar where the girls would come and grind up on you freely. And even pull up their skirts right there and then rub up against you. And rub your dick over your pants. And stuff. Then you can take them in to a filthy room and have your way with them. All the girls were good and as a matter of standard provided blow jobs and stuff.

Anyhow, please report back on the strip club and your other activities.

Thanks!

Where is chuchu bar? What was it like before if someone has been there before? Was it a strip club or wild dancers. Why is it closed?

My taxi driver took me a mall called Gettu city center on bole road and went to see some shops. I met a shop attendant girl, young sexy look, and started to talk to her and the first thing she asked me was that whether I am looking for something to buy or a girl. She was too fast and too upfront and I was a bit shy. She gave me her number which I will call tomorrow.

Then my taxi driver took me a massage place called Helen massage. They don't offer mattress massage and it is only swedish massage. The reception girl told me that I can choose a massuer and took me to a room next to the reception. There were 5 beautiful girls and I picked the tall light skin girl. We went to the room and before she started I took few minutes to get to know her. Her name is Betty. I told her that I am looking for a massage with a naked massuer and she agreed to remove her tops and bra. I just said OMG. She has a massive and full tits which I was massageing the whole session. The massage was average and at last she gave me a good hand job not a rushed one and said that she can come to my hotel for a massage if I arrange a pick up which I will do very soon (maybe she could offer full service).

Tonight, I have a plan to check some of the hotspots around Atlas hotel and my taxi driver told me that there is a bar near to imerial Hotel or EMMAD apartments or Save the children office which is a strip club and offering naked lap dance. (I would be lucky) anyone had this experiance before?

Claudio
08-11-11, 10:40
Hey, still wait for some sweet pictures. I have a lot.

Have fun in addis!

Ethio Guru
08-11-11, 14:09
I've also heard of strip girls at KVE bar next to Red bean (near bole airport). But I haven't checked it out myself.

Mersha30
08-19-11, 03:08
What is up fellow mongers reporting have been vanishing these days what is up. Come on let us talk about the ethio sweeties!

Asd1982
08-22-11, 15:29
They good lookers are all in Dubai.

Having said that, the Movenpick hotel in Beirut has all Ethiopian Chamber maids, and mostly all good lookers.

Not yet managed to convert any, but working on it.Hey any idea where I can get an Ethiopian lady in Beirut?